时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip Girl here, your one and only source | 八卦天后在此 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:04] | Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | Two years ago, the masculinity ball, | 两年前 兄弟会舞会上 |
[00:08] | I tried to tell you I loved you. | 我就想告诉你我爱你 |
[00:09] | You loved me ? | 你真的爱我吗 |
[00:10] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望没打扰你们 |
[00:11] | We are so hard on you | 我们对你严格要求 |
[00:13] | Because we want you to challenge yourself, | 因为期望你能挑战自己 |
[00:15] | To be your own person. | 做回你自己 |
[00:16] | How exactly did you get Graham | 你到底是怎么让格拉姆 |
[00:17] | To ditch Jenny for Kira? | 为了姬拉而甩了珍妮的 |
[00:18] | I told Graham that what happens at camp Suisse | 我告诉格拉姆瑞士野营的事情 |
[00:20] | Doesn’t stay at camp suisse. | 并不是没人知道 |
[00:22] | It’s about who you’ve become. | 这关系到你的将来 |
[00:23] | I liked you because you were different from everyone else. | 我喜欢你 是因为你与众不同 |
[00:25] | I’m sorry, Eric, but it’s over. | 对不起艾瑞克 都结束了 |
[00:27] | You were looking at Vanessa | 你当时看着瓦内萨 |
[00:28] | Like you’ve never looked at me. | 就像我不存在一样 |
[00:30] | You were the one that needed to kiss her again, | 你应该再亲她一次 |
[00:32] | to realize for yourself | 这样你就能意识到 |
[00:33] | that your feelings for her are real. | 你对她的感觉是真实的 |
[00:34] | My wife isn’t who I thought she was | 我已经无法相信我的妻子 |
[00:36] | And neither is my marriage. I don’t know anything anymore. | 还有我的婚姻 我现在什么都不相信 |
[00:39] | I just know I don’t want to be alone. | 我只是不想独身一人 |
[00:41] | You went looking for your father? | 去找你爸爸了是吗 |
[00:42] | Yeah, and I-I found him, too, but he didn’t want to see me. | 对 虽然找到他了 可他不想见我 |
[01:01] | Thanksgiving began when the pilgrims and indians | 当旅行者和印第安人人聚在一起分享 |
[01:04] | Came together to share the bountiful harvest. | 丰富的收获成果时 感恩节就开始了 |
[01:07] | Okay, I’ve got the stuffing. | 我要开始做饭了 |
[01:08] | And, Jenny, you have the sweet potatoes, as usual. | 珍妮 你像往常一样想吃甘薯 |
[01:11] | Eric, what’s your tradition? | 艾瑞克 你家有什么习俗 |
[01:12] | I, um, don’t think we van der woodsens | 我不认为我们家族 |
[01:14] | Have any thanksgiving traditions. | 有什么感恩节传统 |
[01:16] | Serena apologizes, | 瑟琳娜道歉了 |
[01:17] | but she won’t be able to make it tomorrow. | 不过她明天以前回不来 |
[01:18] | – I stand corrected. – She has to work on thanksgiving? | -我猜对了 -她感恩节还工作吗 |
[01:21] | Well, Tripp has his staff | 特里普让他的员工 |
[01:22] | Volunteering at a soup kitchen. | 去***当义工 |
[01:23] | And with Scott and his parents at the cape, | 我妈虽然和斯科特一家待在凯普 |
[01:26] | And my mother still unable to travel, | 可她依旧不能旅行 |
[01:28] | It looks like it’s just going to be with us and Daniel. | 她只愿意和我们以及丹妮尔在一起 |
[01:32] | Would you mind if I just walked down to Grace’s | 你介意我去饭店 |
[01:34] | And ordered one of their turkey dinners | 订一桌火鸡晚宴吗 |
[01:37] | So we don’t have to cook? | 就不用开火了吗 |
[01:37] | Um, actually, Lily, dad was just… | 说实话 莉莉 爸爸和你 |
[01:40] | Thinking the same thing. Keep it small, hassle-free. | 想法一样 简单点 方便点 |
[01:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:46] | Sorry, Rufus, but you can’t really blame her. | 对不起 鲁弗斯 你不该责怪她 |
[01:48] | Our Thanksgivings tend to end with french fries at a diner | 咱们的感恩节将以薯条结束 |
[01:50] | And someone having been in a mental institution. | 因为有人进过精神病院 |
[01:52] | Yeah, but why don’t we show her | 咱们为什么不给她 |
[01:54] | That this thanksgiving’s gonna be different? | 一个不同的感恩节呢 |
[01:55] | Well, there’s nothing we can do about Serena, | 毕竟咱们没什么可以为瑟琳娜做的 |
[01:56] | But I can set up a video chat on my netbook | 但我可以用笔记本和她视频 |
[01:59] | And give grandma a place at the table. | 吃饭时让奶奶和她通话 |
[02:00] | A Cece you can unplug. That’s perfect. | 可以随时关掉的茜茜 太完美了 |
[02:02] | Let’s go give it a test run. | 咱们先试一下 |
[02:05] | Hey, why don’t you invite jonathan? | 为什么不邀请乔纳森 |
[02:07] | Jonathan and I aren’t really happening anymore. | 我和他已经基本不见面了 |
[02:09] | – What? Since when? – A while now. | -什么时候开始的 -有段时间了 |
[02:11] | – Well, what happened? – Let’s not talk about it. | -怎么回事 -别说这个了 |
[02:15] | On the upper east side, that tradition is upheld | 在上东区 那个传统活动正在和一大堆 |
[02:18] | With a bountiful harvest of secrets, lies and scandal. | 秘密 谎言和绯闻一起进行着 |
[02:22] | What do you say to a Thanksgiving truce? | 不如感恩节我们休战吧 |
[02:26] | I know someone who misses you. | 我觉得有人很想你 |
[02:34] | Good afternoon, congressman. | 下午好 议员 |
[02:35] | I have the press schedule you asked for. | 我帮你约了记者 |
[02:41] | So did you talk to Maureen yet? | 那你跟莫林说了吗 |
[02:42] | Last night. She wasn’t too happy about it, | 她昨晚听我说完后很恼火 |
[02:44] | But she agreed to the divorce. | 但是她同意离婚了 |
[02:46] | Maureen’s coming into town so our people | 莫林来了以后我们会 |
[02:48] | Can write a joint statement explaining the split. | 写一个联合声明来解释这事 |
[02:50] | Of course the public won’t get the real reason. | 当然公众不会知道真正的原因的 |
[02:53] | And the real reason is? | 真正的原因是 |
[02:57] | I’m sorry. I just need to hear | 对不起 我只想知道 |
[02:58] | That you’re not leaving her because of me. | 你不是因为我离开她 |
[03:00] | Maureen orchestrated a fraud to win the election. | 莫林安排了个骗局来让我赢得竞选 |
[03:03] | If you walked away right now, my decision wouldn’t change. | 就算你离开 我的决定也不会改变 |
[03:08] | But… | 但是 |
[03:09] | I hope you won’t. | 我希望你别走 |
[03:13] | I have to. | 我必须走 |
[03:14] | You’re married, and as long as you are, we can’t do this. | 你结婚了 我们不能这样 |
[03:17] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[03:20] | Could our self-imposed exile start after tomorrow? | 我们后天可以离家出走 |
[03:23] | I can’t bear the thought of spending thanksgiving alone. | 我不能忍受一个人过感恩节 |
[03:29] | Well, I had a feeling you might say that, | 就知道你会这么说 |
[03:31] | So I already told my mom | 所以我已经跟我妈说了 |
[03:34] | That you’re making me work at the soup kitchen all day. | 你让我在***工作了一整天 |
[03:40] | But this means pay-per-view movies | 但是这意味着只能在我住的酒店里 |
[03:43] | And room service at my hotel, | 享受按次收费的电影和客房服务了 |
[03:45] | And that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[03:48] | I’ll be good. | 我会没事的 |
[03:54] | 15 hours… It’s a record. | 你创纪录了 |
[03:56] | You haven’t mentioned Serena once. Well, | 整整十五小时一次瑟琳娜都没提过 |
[03:57] | For much of that time, I was asleep, | 这部分时间我都在睡觉 |
[03:59] | But since you’re asking, | 但是既然你问了 |
[04:00] | I’ve decided I’m putting her out of my mind. | 我决定不去想她了 |
[04:02] | Besides, I have a far more cunning and deceptive adversary | 我还有个狡猾的敌人 |
[04:05] | To deal with. | 要去对付 |
[04:05] | When does your mother land again? | 你妈什么时候到 |
[04:07] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟后 |
[04:08] | Flying in from paris to escort me back | 从巴黎飞过来护送我回去 |
[04:10] | How dumb does she think I am? She has some bomb | 她以为我真傻吗 如果她有炸弹 |
[04:13] | She wants to drop on me in a controlled environment, | 她肯定想把我炸个稀巴烂 |
[04:15] | Surrounded by air marshals and french people. | 而我身边最好都是空军上将和法国人 |
[04:17] | Amazing. | 真惊人 |
[04:17] | Your holiday paranoia truly knows no bounds. | 你的假期妄想症太没边了 |
[04:20] | Precedence is not paranoia. | 按计划行事才不是妄想症 |
[04:22] | When I called daddy last night | 我昨天给我爸打电话 |
[04:23] | And started asking him questions, | 问了他一些问题 |
[04:24] | He clammed up faster than rihanna. | 他根本不回答我 |
[04:26] | I need to find out my mother’s secret | 我得在登机之前 |
[04:27] | Before boarding that plane. | 找出我妈的秘密 |
[04:29] | Oh, I didn’t know the empire had hourly rates. | 我不知道出租车还按小时收钱 |
[04:31] | Is Nate home? He’s not answering his cell. | 内特在家吗 他为什么不接电话 |
[04:32] | One Van Der Bilt isn’t enough? | 一个特里普还不够吗 |
[04:34] | I’m not having an affair with tripp, | 我跟特里普是清白的 |
[04:36] | And since he is gonna find out anyway | 因为他发现他妻子的阴谋了 |
[04:37] | He’s leaving his wife, and it’s not for me. | 他才准备离婚 但不是为了我 |
[04:39] | Then what are you, exactly, | 那你到底算什么 |
[04:40] | An 18-year-old, blonde coincidence? | 碰巧遇到的一个18岁的金发美女吗 |
[04:42] | Call me in six months, | 半年内如果他遇到下一个巧合 |
[04:43] | when he meets his next “coincidence,” | 而且如果他离婚的话 虽然我不太相信 |
[04:45] | That is, if he even leaves his wife, which I highly doubt. | 你再给我打电话吧 |
[04:50] | I told you it would end badly. | 我说过你不会有好结果的 |
[04:52] | Threesomes, man… don’t believe the hype. | 3P啊 别听他们扯淡 |
[04:54] | Yeah, but here’s the thing… olivia said she was leaving | 没错 奥莉薇亚要离开是因为 |
[04:56] | Because she thought that I-I had feelings for vanessa. | 她觉得我喜欢瓦内萨 |
[05:00] | Do you? | 那是真的吗? |
[05:00] | How would I even know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[05:02] | How’d Olivia know? | 那她怎么知道的 |
[05:04] | Well, she…she said she saw a look on my face. | 她说她从我脸上开看出来的 |
[05:06] | Wait. You mean… you mean during? | 等一下 你的意思是在那时候 |
[05:11] | Oh, if this is not your next story for “the new yorker,” | 如果这不是你为《纽约客》编的故事 |
[05:13] | I’m sending it out to an entirely different magazine. | 我会把它发给另外一个杂志的 |
[05:16] | Oh, thank you. That really helps. | 谢谢 你真的帮了我个大忙 |
[05:18] | Oh, relax. | 放松点 |
[05:19] | Chances are you’re right. It’s just the threesome talking. | 你很可能是对的 这只是一次3P而已 |
[05:21] | Exactly. Yes. Say more things like that. | 没错 就按这样继续说 |
[05:23] | I mean, this is just a phase. | 这只是一个词而已 |
[05:25] | Okay. All right. This is good. So you around for thanksgiving? | 很好 感恩节你过来吗 |
[05:28] | Uh, no, actually. | 不 实际上 |
[05:30] | I, um… | 我 |
[05:32] | I’ve been going through some…some mixed feelings | 我最近也是一团糟 |
[05:34] | For someone as well, so I called my grandfather, | 所以我给我爷爷打了个电话 |
[05:36] | And I think I’m gonna head out to the estate | 我认为我该回去 |
[05:38] | And try and patch things up. | 把问题彻底解决 |
[05:39] | All right, well, tell him I said hello, | 好吧 替我带个好 |
[05:40] | And that thanks to last year’s the longest yard, | 还有帮我谢谢他去年的长途 |
[05:42] | My knee can now predict the weather. | 我的膝盖都能预报天气了 |
[05:44] | Will do, man. Peace. | 不错啊 兄弟 拜拜了 |
[05:47] | Hey. Wanna go for a walk? | 嘿 想出去走走吗 |
[05:54] | Hi. Sorry. I got in a huge fight with my mom, | 嗨 抱歉 我刚和我妈大吵了一架 |
[05:58] | And I didn’t sign the form to stay in the dorm over break. | 我也没登记假期要留宿 |
[06:01] | So could I crash with you for a while? | 所以我能过来和你待一阵子吗 |
[06:05] | What’s with the face? | 这是什么表情 |
[06:06] | Oh. No. What? | 没有 |
[06:08] | No, this is my, um, my surprised, happy face. | 这是我的惊讶的 开心的表情 |
[06:10] | Uh, make yourself at home. | 随便坐 |
[06:19] | Lily told us you still weren’t well enough to travel, | 莉莉说你还不适合到处走 |
[06:21] | So we thought video chat would, uh, be a great way | 所以我们觉得来视频 是个不错的方式 |
[06:24] | To have you at Thanksgiving tomorrow. | 在明天感恩节时来问候 |
[06:25] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[06:26] | Lily told me you weren’t doing anything for Thanksgiving. | 莉莉说你们感恩节没安排啊 |
[06:30] | Well, I-I mean we’re not doing anything major, | 我的意思是 没什么特别的事 |
[06:32] | But, uh, I’m sure after everything you’ve been through, | 不过我想经历了这么多 |
[06:34] | She…she didn’t want to make you feel obligated. | 她不希望你觉得愧疚 |
[06:38] | Oh, how, um, how thoughtful. | 考虑得真周到啊 |
[06:41] | I’d love to be there in person. | 我很乐意亲自过来 |
[06:43] | But let’s keep it as a surprise, shall we? | 不过别让别人知道 行吗 |
[06:46] | See you soon. | 到时候见 |
[06:58] | “Hello” is the word you’re looking for. | 你可以说”你好” |
[07:00] | I am sorry, miss Blair. | 对不起 布莱尔小姐 |
[07:02] | I not talking with Vanya, | 我不想和文雅说话 |
[07:03] | And now he not stop calling and texting | 可他现在不停地打电话发短信给我 |
[07:06] | And tweeting and writing on wall. | 然后在留言板上留言录音 |
[07:10] | Lionel Tribbey? That’s my mother’s estate attorney. | 里奥尼尔 他是我妈的财产律师 |
[07:13] | “Please approve all changes and return immediately.” | “请核实所有修改的部分然后寄回” |
[07:16] | She’s changing her will. I knew there was a secret. | 她在改遗嘱 我就知道她有什么秘密 |
[07:18] | Darling, I’m home! | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[07:19] | Mother! | 老妈 |
[07:22] | Is that for me? | 给我的吗 |
[07:24] | Yes. Mm. | 是的 |
[07:26] | Why don’t we open it now? | 快看看是什么 |
[07:28] | No, tea first. | 不 我想先喝杯茶 |
[07:29] | I have the most amazing lapsang souchong | 我从婚礼上带来了超棒的 |
[07:33] | From mariage fries. | 正山小种茶 |
[07:37] | Come on, Serena. | 拜托 瑟琳娜 |
[07:37] | You go off with Tripp after leaving me in a bar, | 你在酒吧里丢下我和特里普走了 |
[07:40] | And then I hear through the Van Der Bilt grapevine | 然后范·德·比尔特家就传出了 |
[07:43] | That… Tripp’s asking Maureen for a divorce. | 特里普和莫林要离婚的小道消息 |
[07:44] | You expect me to believe that nothing happened? | 你要我相信你们什么都没发生? |
[07:48] | It was one kiss, | 这只是个吻 |
[07:50] | And it was a huge mistake that I don’t intend on repeating. | 那是个大错误 不会再发生了 |
[07:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:04] | Can I call you back? | 我能再打给你吗 |
[08:05] | I have to cancel on tomorrow. | 明天的约会得取消了 |
[08:07] | Maureen was a mess when she got here. | 莫林来了之后一直很不安分 |
[08:09] | She kept asking if something else was going on. | 她总问我是不是发生了什么事 |
[08:13] | She wants to have Thanksgiving together. | 她想和我一起过感恩节 |
[08:16] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[08:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:25] | Hey, do you have plans for Thanksgiving? | 你感恩节有什么计划吗 |
[08:29] | I know it’s last minute. | 我知道现在问太迟了 |
[08:31] | No, I don’t, actually. | 没计划 |
[08:32] | Well, how about 3:00 at my mom’s? | 那明天三点半在我妈那儿见? |
[08:34] | And please bring something stronger than Rufus’ cider. | 记得带上比鲁弗斯的苹果酒更烈的酒 |
[08:45] | Oh, nice coat. | 外套很棒 |
[08:47] | Oh, you, too. Oh, my god. | 你也是 天哪 |
[08:48] | – Maureen. – Lily. | -莫林 -莉莉 |
[08:50] | Oh, I am so glad to see you. How is d.C.? | 真高兴能见到你 华盛顿怎样? |
[08:54] | So much to get ready, | 有好多事要做 |
[08:56] | But Tripp insisted we spend the holidays here. | 但是特里普坚持要在这里过节 |
[08:58] | Speaking of, I’d love to know why he has my daughter | 说到这儿 我想知道为什么 |
[09:00] | Working on Thanksgiving. | 他在感恩节还让我女儿工作 |
[09:01] | She said she’s volunteering at a soup kitchen with him. | 她说要和他一去施舍处做志愿 |
[09:04] | I’ve never seen her work these kinds of hours. | 我从没见她这么努力工作 |
[09:06] | Is it always like this with him? | 他们总是这样的吗? |
[09:08] | No. His schedule’s been | 不是 他的计划 |
[09:10] | Especially busy these past few weeks. | 最近几周特别满 |
[09:13] | This is probably an overstep, | 这可能是额外的工作 |
[09:15] | But do you think you could convince him | 你觉得你能说服他 |
[09:17] | To spend part of your Thanksgiving with us, | 让他过来和我们一起过节吗 |
[09:19] | You know, force my daughter to have a little family time? | 让我女儿能有一些和家人相处的时间 |
[09:22] | Uh-oh. Looks like someone’s “small” Thanksgiving | 看来有人的感恩节”小聚会” |
[09:25] | Might just have a big problem. | 要泡汤了 |
[09:28] | Yes. Yes, we’d…we’d love to come. | 当然 我们乐意来 |
[09:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[09:33] | May the lord make us truly thankful | 感谢上帝 |
[09:35] | For what we are about to receive. | 赐给我们的一切吧 |
[09:44] | Then she starts lecturing the poor cashier | 然后她开始讲一个穷收银员的故事 |
[09:46] | That Thanksgiving is nothing more | 那人觉得感恩节全家相聚还不如 |
[09:48] | Than a corporate agenda of the food industry masquerading as family sentiment. | 食品公司的化妆舞会重要 |
[09:52] | Oh, you know what that reminds me. | 我突然想起来了 |
[09:53] | Um, if my dad asks, | 如果我爸问起 |
[09:55] | We followed the homemade recipe for his pie crust to the letter. | 我们这是按照家里的配方做的馅饼壳 |
[09:57] | Sorry for unloading. I just haven’t had anyone to vent to | 不好意思说了这么多 自从奥莉薇亚走后 |
[09:59] | Since Olivia left. | 我就不知道找谁说了 |
[10:00] | Have you talked to her | 她去拍《东镇女巫》之后 |
[10:01] | Since she went to do “Bitches of Eastwick”? | 你和她聊过吗? |
[10:02] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[10:04] | Hey, everything happens for a reason, right? | 凡事总有原因的吧 |
[10:07] | Yeah. Yeah, apparently. | 是的 很显然 |
[10:12] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[10:14] | That face. | 那种表情 |
[10:14] | What? Oh, come on. There’s, uh, there’s no…there’s no face. | 什么? 拜托 我没什么怪表情啊 |
[10:17] | What is going on? You’ve been quiet ever since I got here. | 怎么了? 我来了以后你一直很安静 |
[10:20] | Who’s that? | 谁呀? |
[10:21] | Don’t…don’t hate me for this. | 千万别恨我 |
[10:27] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[10:28] | I won’t hate you, ’cause you’ll be dead. | 我不会恨你 因为我想杀了你 |
[10:29] | Don’t be mad at Dan. He was just trying to help. | 别生丹的气 他只是想帮忙 |
[10:33] | Look, I know I don’t do holidays well, | 我知道我把这假期搞砸了 |
[10:36] | But if you give me another chance, | 但是如果你给我个机会 |
[10:38] | I promise I can make it up to you. | 我保证我可以弥补它 |
[10:39] | I called Rufus on the way over here, | 我来的路上打电话给鲁弗斯了 |
[10:41] | And he said we’re more than welcome to join him. | 他很欢迎我们加入 |
[10:44] | We can have the Thanksgiving that you want. | 我们可以像你想的那样过感恩节了 |
[10:47] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢? |
[10:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:53] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:54] | Make yourself at home. | 随便坐 |
[10:58] | I’ll give her one last shot. | 我会给她最后一次机会 |
[10:59] | If it doesn’t work, consider me moved in for the holidays. | 如果还是不行 我还是得搬过来过节 |
[11:23] | Tripp, what are you doing here? | 特里普 你来干嘛 |
[11:24] | You wouldn’t return my calls. | 你不回我电话 |
[11:26] | So you’re stalking me now? | 所以你就开始跟踪我了 |
[11:29] | Yes, Serena, I’m stalking you. | 是的 瑟琳娜 我在跟踪你 |
[11:33] | I thought our relationship wasn’t complicated enough, | 看来我们关系还不够复杂 |
[11:36] | So… | 所以… |
[11:37] | And get this… lily ran into Maureen | 还有 莉莉遇到了莫林 |
[11:39] | And invited us for Thanksgiving, | 邀请我们一起去过感恩节 |
[11:42] | So it looks like we’ll be spending tomorrow together after all. | 所以看起来 明天一整天我们都得呆在一起了 |
[11:45] | What? Tripp, won’t that be weird? | 什么 特里普 你不觉得这样很奇怪吗 |
[11:48] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不一定啊 |
[11:50] | And besides, now we get to spend some time together. | 还有 我们现在不也单独在一起吗 |
[11:55] | That’s all I care about… even with everyone else around… | 哪怕有人在旁边 我也只在乎 |
[11:59] | To be near you one last time. | 能在你身边的最后机会 |
[12:02] | I rush to intensive care | *我集中注意力* |
[12:07] | Why does this have to be so hard? | 为什么这么难呢 |
[12:11] | We’re almost to your floor. You want me to come in? | 快到你的楼层了 你想让我进去吗? |
[12:17] | Yes, which is why you can’t. | 是的 但这也是为什么我不能让你进去 |
[12:19] | If this is the last dance, I wanna know | *如果这是最后一支舞 我想知道* |
[12:21] | I wanna know | *我想知道* |
[12:23] | But then again, these elevators can take forever. | 但是这样 这个电梯就可以永远停下来了 |
[12:33] | Baby | *我的宝贝* |
[12:35] | Cyrus, enough. | 赛瑞斯 够了 |
[12:38] | Yes, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[12:40] | I will. I will tell her. | 我会的 我会告诉她的 |
[12:42] | I will. All right. Good-bye. | 我会的 行了 再见 |
[12:45] | Cyrus says that he misses you and loves you. | 赛瑞斯说他想你 爱你 |
[12:48] | Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 等等等等 |
[12:51] | Sorry. I had to run out before store closes. | 对不起 我不得不赶在店关门之前出去 |
[12:54] | I bring babka and make decaf. | 我买了巴布卡蛋糕和脱咖啡因咖啡 |
[12:56] | – You have to be up early for flight. – No babka | -你得早起赶飞机 -我不要吃蛋糕 |
[12:58] | Dorota. I have to turn in now. | 多洛塔 我得上床睡觉了 |
[13:00] | – It’s 3:00 in the morning for me. – I should sleep early, too. | -我要凌晨3点起呢 -我也应该早点睡觉 |
[13:04] | I agreed to work at miss Lily’s tomorrow. | 我答应明天在莉莉小姐那里工作 |
[13:06] | Big thanksgiving for them, all the sudden, | 他们突然要过个隆重的感恩节 |
[13:10] | But she offer me time and a half, so… | 不过她给我1.5倍的工资 所以 |
[13:15] | Good night, dear. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[13:16] | Wait! I have a wonderful idea. | 等等 我有个好主意 |
[13:18] | Why don’t we spend thanksgiving with lily and serena? | 要不我们去跟莉莉和瑟琳娜一起过感恩节吧 |
[13:22] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[13:24] | You know how much I love thanksgiving, | 你知道我有多喜欢感恩节 |
[13:27] | The parade on tv. | 还有电视里的游行 |
[13:29] | I’m 19. Childhood memories are slipping away already. | 我都19岁了 童年记忆都过去了 |
[13:34] | Well, let me at least call lily, | 好吧 至少让我给莉莉打个电话 |
[13:38] | See if it’s all right. | 问问看行不行 |
[13:56] | I am not getting on that plane | 我要在上飞机之前 |
[13:58] | Until I know my mother’s secret, | 搞清楚我妈妈的秘密 |
[13:59] | And her secret is in that envelope. | 秘密就在那个信封里 |
[14:01] | What are you clutching? | 你抓着什么呢 |
[14:05] | Uh, Miss Eleanor asked me to | 埃莉诺小姐叫我给她取的东西 |
[14:06] | Pick up some things for Paris | 为去巴黎准备的 |
[14:08] | It’s private. | 是私人物品 |
[14:09] | You know what isn’t? The I.N.S. Tip line. | 这世界上除了移民新闻头条还都是私人的呢 |
[14:16] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[14:20] | That’s why she’s changing her will? | 这就是为什么她要修改遗嘱吗 |
[14:23] | My mother’s pregnant. | 我妈妈怀孕了 |
[14:28] | Gratulacje. | 恭喜 |
[14:39] | I just came from a meeting with hotel security. | 我刚和酒店保安开完会过来 |
[14:43] | Elevator cameras caught a hotel guest | 电梯录像录下了一位酒店客人 |
[14:47] | Pulling the emergency stop | 按了紧急停止按钮 |
[14:48] | To have a make-out session with her boyfriend. | 只为了跟她男朋友上演激情戏 |
[14:52] | You just love your job, don’t you? | 你爱死这份工作了吧 |
[14:55] | It was Serena and Tripp. | 是瑟琳娜和特里普 |
[15:01] | I guess he’s not leaving Maureen | 看起来他还是没有放过 |
[15:02] | Over “Hudson hero.” | 莫林的哈里森英雄事件嘛 |
[15:03] | Though I bet that’s what he’s telling Serena. | 虽然我敢保证他是这么跟瑟琳娜说的 |
[15:06] | It’s less messy that way, | 他要是想在六个月后逃跑的话 |
[15:07] | When he bolts in six months. | 这样倒是简单点 |
[15:10] | Come on. | 行了 |
[15:11] | How often does the other woman | 小三最后得到幸福的 |
[15:12] | Get a “happily ever after”? | 概率多小啊 |
[15:16] | Someone needs to get through to her before it’s too late. | 得有人去点醒她 趁事情还没有不可收拾 |
[15:19] | You know Serena. | 你了解瑟琳娜的 |
[15:20] | Whoever tries better bring a sledgehammer. | 她是九头牛也拉不回来的人 |
[15:36] | Security, please. | 请接保安 |
[15:49] | Oh, Dorota. | 多洛塔 |
[15:50] | Happy thanksgiving. When did you sneak in? | 感恩节快乐 你怎么溜进来的 |
[15:52] | I took service elevator. | 我走员工电梯的 |
[15:54] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 你没必要这样 |
[15:56] | Vanya’s on duty. I’m sure he’d love to see you. | 文雅在值班 我确信他会很想见你 |
[16:00] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[16:01] | Surprise. Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[16:03] | Hello, lily. | 莉莉 |
[16:04] | This is the mystery guest? | 这就是我的神秘嘉宾吗 |
[16:08] | Well, when rufus called | 当鲁弗斯打电话来 |
[16:09] | And found out that I was feeling well enough to travel, | 发现我身体不错可以旅行 |
[16:12] | – We thought we’d surprise you. – How wonderful | -我们就想着可以来给你个惊喜 -太好了 |
[16:14] | Opening the door is his job, mom. | 开门是他的工作 妈妈 |
[16:17] | That’s why he’s called the doorman. | 所以我们叫他门童嘛 |
[16:18] | – It’s not derogatory. – Rufus | -没有不敬的 -鲁弗斯 |
[16:20] | Thank you again so much for inviting us. | 再次谢谢你邀请我们 |
[16:22] | Uh, cece, this is gabriela abrams | 茜茜 这是加百莉亚·埃布拉姆 |
[16:24] | And her daughter vanessa. This is cece, lily’s mom. | 和她女儿瓦内萨 这是茜茜 莉莉的妈妈 |
[16:27] | Lovely to see you. Hello, daniel. | 很高兴见到你 你好 丹尼尔 |
[16:29] | You’re looking well, cece. | 你看起来很不错 茜茜 |
[16:30] | I am, aren’t I? | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[16:32] | This table is exquisite. | 这张饭桌太精美了 |
[16:33] | Well, lily, it looks like we, um, have a lot to talk about, | 莉莉 看起来我们有很多话得谈谈 |
[16:37] | As do you and rufus. | 你和鲁弗斯也是 |
[16:43] | What’s the matter, mother? | 怎么了 妈妈 |
[16:44] | Is the smoked salmon making you nauseous? | 熏三文鱼让你恶心了吗 |
[16:46] | No. No, I’m just a little jet-lagged. That’s all. | 不是 就是有点时差反应 |
[16:50] | Oh, charles, brut ros? It’s my favorite. | 查尔斯 粉红香槟 我的最爱 |
[16:53] | That’s what blair said when she suggested I pick it up. | 布莱尔建议我去取的时候也是这么说的 |
[16:56] | Yes, mother, you simply must have some tonight. | 是的 妈妈 你今晚一定要喝一点 |
[16:59] | I’m not in the champagne mood. | 我没心情喝香槟 |
[17:01] | But you love champagne. | 但是你最爱香槟了 |
[17:02] | I didn’t say I didn’t love it. I said I’m not in the mood. | 我没说我不爱啊 我说我没心情 |
[17:13] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[17:14] | You, too. I was just telling Tripp | 你也是 我正在跟特里普说 |
[17:17] | What a pleasant surprise it was when I ran into Lily. | 我碰上莉莉真是个意外的惊喜 |
[17:19] | We’re really appreciate the invitation. | 非常感谢你们的邀请 |
[17:21] | Yes, especially since you and Tripp | 是啊 特别是你和特里普 |
[17:23] | Have been working all those long hours. | 一直在加班工作 |
[17:25] | Serena’s been a great help. | 瑟琳娜帮了很大的忙 |
[17:27] | You must be so proud. He has such a strong work ethic. | 你一定很骄傲吧 他非常有职业精神 |
[17:30] | Yes. That’s him. | 是啊 他就是这样 |
[17:34] | So where should I put my coat? | 我该把外衣放到哪里 |
[17:40] | Here. Let me take that. | 让我来吧 |
[17:42] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢 |
[17:49] | There’s Nate. I should say hello. | 内特在那 我过去打个招呼 |
[17:55] | The hardest part’s over. | 最艰难的部分过去了 |
[17:56] | We’ll get through this. Okay? | 我们会挺过去的 好吗 |
[17:59] | Serena, my dear, happy thanksgiving. | 瑟琳娜 亲爱的 感恩节快乐 |
[18:01] | Thank you. I didn’t know you guys were coming, either of you. | 谢谢 我没想到你们会来 一个都没想到 |
[18:04] | Surprise. Isn’t this just the best holiday? | 惊喜啊 这是最好的节日了 |
[18:07] | Hello, congressman. Where’s your lovely wife? | 你好 议员先生 你可爱的妻子呢 |
[18:10] | Is it me or is my daughter just getting crazier and crazier? | 到底是我疯了还是我女儿变得越来越疯啊 |
[18:17] | A little thanksgiving proclamation… | 说一点感恩节声明 |
[18:19] | You two ever play grab ass in my elevator again, | 你们俩要是再上演一出电梯艳事 |
[18:22] | And Serena will be staying at an airport marriott. | 瑟琳娜就会被送到飞机场的万豪九点去过夜 |
[18:26] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[18:37] | Are Tripp and Serena having an affair? | 特里普和瑟琳娜是不是有婚外情 |
[18:39] | Nate, please. I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 内特 拜托 我不想伤害任何人 |
[18:43] | I just want him back. | 我只是想要他回到我身边 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry, Maureen. | 我很遗憾 莫林 |
[18:51] | But I think I have a way we can end it quickly and quietly. | 我想我能迅速并且安静的结束这件事 |
[18:57] | I don’t know if you want to see this. | 我不知道你想不想这样 |
[19:00] | If it will end it… I do. | 只要能让他们结束 我就想 |
[19:11] | Where are you dragging me? | 你要拉我到哪儿去啊 |
[19:12] | Haven’t you ever heard of a whispered aside? | 你没听说过借一步说话吗 |
[19:14] | What did Eric do at cotillion? | 艾瑞克在沙龙舞会上做了什么 |
[19:16] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:17] | I mean I invited Jonathan for thanksgiving, | 我的意思是 我邀请乔纳森来过感恩节 |
[19:19] | And he texted me back, saying he was surprised | 他回短信说 他觉得很惊讶在那晚之后 |
[19:20] | That Eric and I were still even friends after that night. | 我和艾瑞克居然还能做朋友 |
[19:22] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[19:23] | You, of all people, respect a well-thought-out sabotage. | 你是最崇尚精心策划的破坏行动了 |
[19:26] | Although you came through unscathed, | 尽管你毫发未损地过了这一关 |
[19:27] | Eric’s plan was solid. | 艾瑞克的计划仍然非常有用 |
[19:28] | Eric’s plan? | 艾瑞克的计划 |
[19:29] | Stealing your escort, leaving you stranded | 偷走你的男伴 留你你独自一个人 |
[19:32] | At the top of the stairs… it was all his idea. | 站在舞台上 这些都是他的主意 |
[19:34] | By the way, how do you find having a sibling, | 对了 你是怎么找的这样一个兄弟 |
[19:37] | Someone whose sole purpose on earth is | 他的整个人生目的就是 |
[19:38] | To compete for your parents’ love and attention? | 要跟你争夺父母的宠爱和注意力 |
[19:40] | if everyone could please find their seats… | 请大家入座吧 |
[19:43] | Mm, whatcha say? | *你说什么* |
[19:46] | Mm, that you only meant well? | *一切都是为我好* |
[19:49] | Well, of course you did | *你的确做到* |
[19:50] | Mm, whatcha say? | *你说什么* |
[19:52] | I am so happy we are sitting next to each other, Rufus. | 很开心我们能坐在一起 鲁弗斯 |
[19:57] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:59] | Cece, tell me | 茜茜 和我们讲讲 |
[20:00] | Everything about Rufus and Lily’s wedding. | 关于鲁弗斯和莉莉的婚礼吧 |
[20:01] | I was boycotting the floral industry | 我因为要反对花卉产业 |
[20:03] | Or I would have been there myself. | 所以没能参加 |
[20:04] | Tragically, I wasn’t invited. | 遗憾的是 我没接到邀请 |
[20:06] | Apparently my son-in-law felt it | 很明显我的女婿觉得 |
[20:07] | – Better if I didn’t attend. – Rufus. | -我不出席会更好 -鲁弗斯 |
[20:09] | Mom, it’s none of your business. | 妈 这不关你的事 |
[20:11] | You didn’t want Lily’s own mother at your wedding? | 你不想莉莉的亲生母亲参加婚礼吗 |
[20:13] | – Fifth wedding. – But still. | -第五次婚礼 -那也一样 |
[20:15] | Lily told me you were still too sick to travel. | 莉莉告诉我您病了不能旅行 |
[20:17] | Thank you, but, I mean, | 谢谢你关心 但我 |
[20:18] | I’ve been in remission since the middle of August. | 我在八月中旬就已经恢复了 |
[20:20] | But Lily didn’t come home till October. | 但莉莉直到10月份才回家 |
[20:22] | When the roof caved in and the truth came out ? | *终于一日真相大白* |
[20:24] | Oh. Perhaps I’m…I’m…I’m wrong. | 也许是我 我搞错了 |
[20:26] | It’s hard to keep track. | 很难随时知晓情况 |
[20:28] | Wine? | 干一杯 |
[20:29] | We’ll be living so large | *我们将生活在大家庭里* |
[20:30] | I’ll do anything for you | *我愿为你做任何事* |
[20:33] | So tell me, girl. Mm, whatcha say? | *女孩告诉我 你想要什么* |
[20:38] | Why does my mom have to stick her nose | 为什么我妈那么八卦 |
[20:39] | Into everyone’s business? | 总爱管别人的事 |
[20:40] | Oh, come on. | 也不是吧 |
[20:41] | Cece’s heart pumps secrets and gin. | 茜茜心里就藏不住秘密 |
[20:42] | It’s not…it’s not your mom’s fault. | 不是你妈的错 |
[20:44] | You’ve been defending her all day and ignoring me. | 你今天一直在维护她而忽略我 |
[20:46] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[20:48] | And you’re making that face again. | 你又那个表情了 |
[20:50] | No. All right, | 好吧 |
[20:50] | Look, this is getting ridiculous. | 听着 这太荒谬了 |
[20:51] | Jenny, have you ever heard of someone | 珍妮 你有听说过谁 |
[20:52] | Starting to make a brand-new face at 19? | 到了19岁就学会变脸了吗 |
[20:54] | I don’t know. Ask Eric. He’s mastered 2. | 不知道 问艾瑞克吧 他是专家 |
[20:58] | – Excuse me? – Blair told me you were responsible | -什么 -布莱尔说 |
[21:00] | For sabotaging me at cotillion. | 是你破坏了我的沙龙舞会 |
[21:03] | What, you don’t have anything to say to me? | 你没什么要解释的吗 |
[21:06] | Your sweet potatoes are bland. | 这些甘薯没什么味道 |
[21:08] | Mm, whatcha say? | *你想要说什么* |
[21:10] | Mm, that you only meant well? Well, of course you did ? | *你是出于好意吗 当然是* |
[21:14] | Mm, whatcha say? Whatcha say? Whatcha say? | *你要说什么 你要说什么* |
[21:17] | Mm, that it’s all for the best | *一切都为了最好* |
[21:20] | Because it is | *是因为这个吗* |
[21:21] | Mm, what you say? | *你说什么* |
[21:23] | Mm, that you only meant well? | *你是出于好意吗* |
[21:27] | Mother, here’s some camembert from artisanal. | 妈 这是法国工艺的软质乳酪 |
[21:30] | It’s unpasteurized. Don’t you want some? | 未经高温消毒的 想来点吗 |
[21:31] | That’s enough. What has gotten into you? | 够了 你到底怎么了 |
[21:35] | Into me? | 我怎么了 |
[21:36] | Try you. You’re the one who’s pregnant. | 是你吧 你是唯一一个怀孕的 |
[21:38] | Knowing that I let our love go | *知道是我让我们的爱离去* |
[21:43] | Lily and I would like to thank you all | 莉莉和我要谢谢你们所有人 |
[21:44] | For coming to our first thanksgiving as a family. | 像一家人一样来过我们的第一次感恩节 |
[21:46] | Now before she gets back, I’d like to tell you a joke | 在她回来之前 我来讲个笑话 |
[21:48] | That I tell every year, which lily has expressly forbidden. | 我每年都说这个 但莉莉却不让我说 |
[21:52] | A group of pilgrims decide to start a band… | 一群朝圣者决定组建乐队 |
[21:55] | After several of the prominent elders… | 在诞生了几名杰出的长者后 |
[21:57] | How can you two sit there, smiling? | 你们俩怎么能坐在那微笑 |
[22:00] | Don’t you have any sense of decency? | 你们还懂得什么叫庄重吗 |
[22:02] | – Maureen – No, not one second more. | -莫林 -我一秒都不想等了 |
[22:05] | The young pilgrim says, “Can I try?” | 年轻的朝圣者说 我能试试吗 |
[22:06] | Tripp and I are going to grow old together | 特里普会和我厮守终身 |
[22:09] | Without you. | 没有你的份 |
[22:11] | Or I make my own statement. | 或许只是我的个人陈述 |
[22:12] | Where did you get that? | 你在哪弄到得 |
[22:15] | …Blow them all away, in a…in a style… | *赶走他们 以一种 以一种方式* |
[22:18] | He’ll be a political joke | 他会成为一个政治笑料 |
[22:20] | And you’ll be a punch line. | 而你是罪魁祸首 |
[22:21] | Your affair ends now. | 你们的关系到此结束 |
[22:23] | When he’s done, one of the older pilgrims says… | 当他成功后 年长的朝圣者之一说道 |
[22:25] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[22:26] | And he says, “That’s what I call Plymouth Rock!” | 他说 那就是我说的普利茅斯巨礁(摇滚) |
[22:29] | ’cause things ain’t right | *事情开始不对劲* |
[22:30] | ?’cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out ? | *终于一日真相大白* |
[22:34] | I just didn’t know what to do | *我真的不知道该怎么办* |
[22:36] | I just didn’t know what to do | *我真的不知道该怎么办 |
[22:37] | But when I become a star | *当我成为一个明星* |
[22:39] | We’ll be living so large | *我们会生活在大家庭里* |
[22:40] | You know what? Why don’t we just eat? | 我们应该继续吃点 |
[22:42] | I lost my appetite. | 我没胃口了 |
[22:42] | Baby, whatcha say? | *宝贝你要说什么* |
[22:44] | Mm, whatcha say? ? | *你要说什么* |
[22:45] | And I want pie. | 我去拿派 |
[22:47] | Mm, that you only meant well? | *那是你的好意吗* |
[22:50] | Well, of course you did, mm, whatcha say? | *当然是 你想说什么* |
[22:53] | Kids. | 都还是孩子 |
[22:55] | Oh, and what makes you an expert? | 你又成了专家了 |
[22:58] | Mm, whatcha say? | *你想说什么* |
[23:00] | Mm, that you only meant well? Well, of course you did. | *你只是出于好意吗 当然是* |
[23:04] | I’m so glad you invited me, Rufus. | 很高兴你邀请了我 鲁弗斯 |
[23:07] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:08] | ?What…what…what… what did you say? ? | *什么 什么 什么 你说什么* |
[23:19] | Mom, I can explain. It’s not what it looks like. | 妈 我可以解释 并不是你看到的那样 |
[23:22] | So you’re not having an affair with a married man? | 所以你没和已婚男人发生婚外情吗 |
[23:24] | No, I’m…I’m..I’m not having an affair. | 没有 我 我没有 |
[23:26] | I saw you kissing him, Serena. | 我看到你吻了他 瑟琳娜 |
[23:28] | A kiss that we didn’t even have | 那是他决定离开他的妻子之后 |
[23:29] | Until after he decided to leave his wife. | 才有的一个吻 |
[23:32] | Do you know what it feels like to be left? Because I do. | 你知道被抛弃是什么感觉吗 我懂 |
[23:36] | Well, it isn’t like it was with you. | 和你那时不一样 |
[23:39] | Tripp actually cares about me. | 特里普真的很在乎我 |
[23:41] | Oh, you think so? | 你是这么想的 |
[23:44] | Well, why don’t you take a look at what he’s doing? | 你可以去看看他现在在干什么 |
[23:46] | Leaving someone who, up until today, | 他抛弃了一直以来 |
[23:48] | Thought the exact same thing. | 也是像你那么想的一个人 |
[23:51] | Walk away, Serena. | 放手吧 瑟琳娜 |
[23:54] | Until you do, you’re not welcome in this home. | 不然就别回这个家 |
[24:09] | So I don’t get it. You hate me | 我不明白 你讨厌我 |
[24:10] | But you’ve been pretending to be my friend | 但你还一直装作是我的朋友 |
[24:13] | – This entire time? – That’s pretty much it, yeah. | -装了这么久 -差不多是这样 |
[24:15] | Why wouldn’t you just tell me you were mad? | 为什么不告诉我你是个疯子 |
[24:18] | At least then we could fight about it. | 至少我们还能争吵 |
[24:20] | No, you lost any rights to honesty | 从你选择做女王开始 |
[24:22] | When you chose being queen over our friendship. | 就失去了拥有诚实的友谊的权利 |
[24:24] | That’s not what happened. | 并不是这样的 |
[24:25] | Every time you did something bad, | 每次你做坏事的时候 |
[24:26] | I defended you to Jonathan. | 我都在乔纳森面前维护你 |
[24:27] | He got sick of me | 他觉得我很恶心 |
[24:28] | Making excuses for you all the time, | 因为我总是为你编借口 |
[24:30] | So I decided to try to beat you at your own game. | 所以我决定要在你的游戏里击败你 |
[24:33] | That was a mistake. | 那是个误会 |
[24:34] | I figured if I could take you down just once | 我想如果我能打败你一次 |
[24:36] | So you could know how it feels to be the one getting egged | 你就会知道被鸡蛋打的滋味 |
[24:38] | Then maybe you’d realize what you’d become, | 然后你才能意识到以前的错误 |
[24:40] | And everything could go back to the way it was. | 一切才能重回原点 |
[24:42] | But that didn’t happen. | 但那是不会发生的 |
[24:46] | And you lost Jonathan because of it. | 你还因此失去了乔纳森 |
[24:48] | I lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[24:50] | Not me. | 如果你现在道歉的话 |
[24:52] | Not if you apologize. | 你就没有失去我 |
[24:53] | You say that now | 你现在会这么说 |
[24:54] | But you’ve become a totally different person, | 但你已经完全变成另外一个人了 |
[24:55] | And as a result, so have I. | 与此同时 我也变了 |
[24:57] | Apparently I became | 显而易见 我成了 |
[24:58] | Someone that Jonathan no longer wanted to be with, | 乔纳森永远不想见的人 |
[25:00] | And for that, I blame you. | 这些都是因为你 |
[25:02] | You told Kira she had to watch her back. | 你曾对姬拉说让她小心着点 |
[25:05] | Well, now you have to watch yours. | 现在 你也得小心着点了 |
[25:14] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[25:16] | Mother, how could you? | 妈 你怎么能 |
[25:20] | No offense to Cyrus, | 我无意冒犯塞勒斯 |
[25:21] | But do you think the world really needs another Aaron rose? | 你觉得世界还需要一个艾伦·罗斯吗 |
[25:23] | Blair, you are completely off base. | 布莱尔 你真的理解错了 |
[25:26] | Thanksgiving always has secrets. | 感恩节总有很多秘密 |
[25:28] | And in your case, it’s a miracle. | 而你的事 堪称奇迹 |
[25:30] | I am not pregnant. | 我 没 怀孕 |
[25:33] | I did come back to change my will to reflect my new property. | 我是回来改变遗嘱 安排我的新财产 |
[25:37] | Cyrus and I are moving to Paris full time. | 我要和赛瑞斯一起搬到巴黎去了 |
[25:41] | But you love New York. | 但你爱纽约 |
[25:43] | You always said anyone who lives anywhere else | 你总说住在别的地方的人 |
[25:45] | Is fooling themselves. | 都是在犯傻 |
[25:46] | Perhaps it’s time for me to step back | 也许是我隐退的时候了 |
[25:50] | And let you make Manhattan your own. | 让曼哈顿成为你的舞台 |
[25:54] | Besides, Cyrus and I did find a lovely penthouse flat | 而且 赛瑞斯和我在圣路易岛上 |
[25:58] | On the ile St. Louis, | 找到了一个不错的公寓 |
[25:59] | Right across from your favorite restaurant. | 就在你最喜欢的餐馆对面 |
[26:01] | – Roisserie du Beaujolais? – Mm. | -博若莱烤肉店 -没错 |
[26:03] | Oh, that poulet rute is reason enough to move. | 那儿的鸡肉足以吸引你们搬过去了 |
[26:09] | Mother… | 妈妈 |
[26:10] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[26:13] | For being so crazy. | 很抱歉我这么疯狂 |
[26:15] | You pregnant? | 居然以为你会怀孕 |
[26:16] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 拜托 |
[26:17] | We both know you closed for business a long time ago. | 我们都知道你已经不管生意好久了 |
[26:21] | – But then whose test was it? – Test? | -但那是谁的化验结果 -什么化验结果 |
[26:24] | Miss Waldorfs… | 霍道夫小姐 |
[26:26] | I know Dorota’s upstairs. | 我知道多洛塔就在楼上 |
[26:28] | She won’t return my calls. | 她不回我的电话 |
[26:30] | Please, tell her whatever I did, I am sorry. | 请告诉她我为我做的一切感到抱歉 |
[26:34] | – Oh, my god. – Oh, my god. | -我的天哪 -我的天哪 |
[26:38] | I’ll be honest. | 说实话 |
[26:39] | This isn’t the Thanksgiving I had hoped for. | 这不是我所期望的感恩节 |
[26:41] | Look, I don’t…I don’t mean to be presumptuous, | 我也 我也不想这么冒昧的 |
[26:44] | But don’t you think it’s a little odd | 但是你不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
[26:46] | That Lily didn’t tell you the truth | 莉莉没实话告诉你 |
[26:49] | About when her mother went into remission? | 她妈妈什么时候病情开始好转的 |
[26:51] | I trust Lily. When she’s ready to explain, she will. | 我相信莉莉 她想解释时 她会的 |
[26:54] | Yes. Yes, but… | 是啊 是啊 但 |
[26:55] | You know, I think I need more whipped cream. | 我觉得我要去加点生奶油 |
[27:00] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[27:01] | I care about Rufus. I was being honest. | 我很在意鲁弗斯 我只是实话实说 |
[27:03] | Just like you being honest when I laid out my entire paycheck | 就像我把薪水单给你看 |
[27:06] | To get us tickets to see “hair,” and you told me | 想为我们俩弄到看”皮毛”的票 |
[27:08] | You’d rather spend the whole show talking | 你却说宁愿花时间去跟一个流浪汉聊天 |
[27:09] | – To a homeless man? – He was a vet. | -那样的诚实 -他是个兽医 |
[27:14] | This is who I am. | 我就是这样的 |
[27:15] | I care about people. | 我很关心大家 |
[27:16] | You know, um, it’s Thanksgiving. | 你们知道 现在是感恩节 |
[27:21] | Yeah. I’m starting to think this was a mistake. | 是啊 我开始觉得这是个错误 |
[27:25] | Maybe I should go. | 也许我该走了 |
[27:27] | For once, mom, I agree. | 至少这一次 妈 我赞同你 |
[27:33] | Gabriela…mm. | 加百莉亚 |
[27:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:48] | I could only imagine what you’re feeling. | 我可以想象到你们现在的感觉 |
[27:50] | What we did… what I did was wrong. | 我们所做的 我所做的是错的 |
[27:55] | I never meant to hurt anyone, | 我出来没想过伤害任何人 |
[27:57] | And…and I hurt you. | 我却 我却伤害了你 |
[28:00] | I promise I’ll never see Tripp again. | 我保证以后再也不会见特里普了 |
[28:19] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[28:22] | I wanted to go to my room, | 我想回自己房间 |
[28:24] | But then I forgot it’s not my room anymore. | 但我忘了 那已经不是我的房间了 |
[28:29] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[28:33] | Chuck told me what happened. You did the right thing. | 恰克把一切都告诉我了 你做的很对 |
[28:38] | Then why do I feel so bad? | 那我为什么觉得这么难受 |
[28:40] | Doing the right thing takes courage and strength. | 做正确的事是需要勇气和力量的 |
[28:44] | At least, that’s what I’ve heard. | 至少 我听别人是这么说的 |
[28:48] | And anything that hard is only made more difficult | 但最好的朋友没在身边支持你 |
[28:50] | By not having your best friend by your side. | 只让你觉得更加艰难吧 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry you had to go through it alone. | 很抱歉让你独自一人承担这一切 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry, too, | 我也很抱歉 |
[28:58] | For everything. | 对于所有的事 |
[29:04] | What are you doing this weekend? | 你这周末要干什么 |
[29:05] | Eating leftovers and feeling horrible. | 吃残羹冷炙 心情糟透 |
[29:07] | No, you’re coming to Paris. | 不 你要来巴黎 |
[29:09] | What? I am? | 什么 我吗 |
[29:10] | My mom and I are catching the red-eye tonight. | 今晚我妈妈和我要连夜飞走了 |
[29:12] | If you’re gonna be sad, you might as well be sad in paris. | 如果你要伤心 那就来巴黎伤心吧 |
[29:14] | Chuck can shop for sweaters with Harold and Roman, | 恰克可以和哈罗德 罗曼去买毛衣 |
[29:16] | And we can wander Notre Dame, and spend time, | 我们可以在圣母院漫步 消磨时光 |
[29:20] | Just the two of us, like we haven’t for so long. | 就我们两个人 我们好久没这样了 |
[29:25] | Is your passport here? | 你的护照在这儿吗 |
[29:26] | In the safe upstairs. | 在楼上的保险柜里 |
[29:28] | Then you’re ready to go! | 那你完全可以出发了 |
[29:30] | Come on. Allons-y. | 快来 我们走吧 |
[29:40] | Oh. I’m sorry. I missed Thanksgiving. | 哦 真抱歉 我错过了感恩节 |
[29:44] | There’s still dessert. | 还有些甜点 |
[29:46] | You’re wonderful. | 你真是太好了 |
[29:53] | Why did you stay with Cece after she got better | 为什么茜茜好些了 你还待在她那儿 |
[29:55] | Instead of coming home to me? | 而不回来我身边 |
[30:00] | Well, um, my mother and I were finally connecting. | 恩 我妈妈和我开始沟通了 |
[30:02] | I think, faced with her illness, | 我觉得 病了以后 |
[30:04] | She…she became a different person. She was loving and kind. | 她 她变成了另一个人 慈爱又善良 |
[30:08] | And I wanted to stay and enjoy this person | 所有我想尽可能多待在她身边 |
[30:10] | – For as long as I could. – You could have told me that. | -多感受她 -你应该早点告诉我的 |
[30:13] | I know, and I should have, but I… | 我知道 我是应该 但我 |
[30:17] | I knew it was selfish | 我知道把你留在这照顾孩子 |
[30:18] | Leaving you here, in charge of the kids and everything, | 打理一切 是很自私的 |
[30:20] | And, um, so I lied. | 所以 我就撒谎了 |
[30:23] | And then I just continued to lie to cover it up. | 然后我就要继续撒谎来圆这个谎 |
[30:26] | So that’s it then? | 原来是这样啊 |
[30:29] | You love me so much you couldn’t let me go? | 你太爱我了 所以不能离开我 |
[30:32] | Well, you weren’t supposed to hear that, mother. | 你不应该偷听我们谈话的 妈妈 |
[30:34] | I’m glad I did. | 真高兴我听到了 |
[30:35] | I now have a witness | 现在我有证人了 |
[30:37] | If she ever tries to tell me how insufferable I am. | 她就再也不能说我是多么难以忍受了 |
[30:41] | I’m gonna go clear the table. | 我去清理一下饭桌 |
[30:47] | Thank you, mother. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[30:49] | So I take it you didn’t tell him | 我猜你还没有告诉他 |
[30:52] | About your little trip this summer? | 你今年夏天的小旅行吧 |
[30:55] | No, and I’d like to keep it that way. | 不 我觉得就这样吧 |
[30:56] | When will you learn, my love, | 你什么时候才会明白 亲爱的 |
[30:59] | That some secrets can’t stay hidden? | 有些秘密是藏不住的 |
[31:04] | Well, this one will. | 但这个一定可以 |
[31:06] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[31:15] | No, no, no. I-I eat later. | 不不不 我晚点再吃吧 |
[31:17] | This isn’t for you. It’s for Vanya. | 这不是给你的 是给文雅的 |
[31:19] | Tom Colicchio live in building. | 汤姆·科里吉奥住在这酒店里 |
[31:20] | I’m sure he sent plate already. | 他肯定已经送去了 |
[31:22] | Mr. Rufus good cook, but not top chef. | 鲁弗斯先生做饭还不错 但还不是最好 |
[31:24] | – Hmm. – This plate is the plate he wants. | -恩 -这就是他要的饭菜 |
[31:27] | – Oh. – You are going to have to talk to him eventually. | -哦 -你迟早要和他谈一谈 |
[31:30] | – Not for two or three months at least. – Dorota… | -至少两三个月内不会 -多洛塔 |
[31:32] | You not understand. We not married. | 你们不明白 我们还没结婚呢 |
[31:34] | My parents start next polish-soviet war. | 我父母会爆发第二次波兰-苏联之战的 |
[31:36] | Russia once again not victor, believe me. | 俄罗斯已经战败过一次了 相信我 |
[31:40] | Good luck. | 好运哦 |
[31:41] | – Good luck. – I-I don’t want to do this! | -好运 -我 我不想这么做 |
[31:50] | Well, I guess it’s a good thing you travel light. | 看来你这么轻简旅行是正确的 |
[31:52] | Look, I-I appreciate your concern, Dan. | 我很感激你关心我 丹 |
[31:54] | I do, but it’s a waste of time. We’re…we’re too far apart. | 真的 但这是浪费时间 我们相隔太远 |
[31:58] | Well, y-you’re not as different as you think. | 其实 你没有你想象的那么不近人情 |
[32:00] | Did you know she petitioned to keep a historic bar | 你知道她去年请愿阻止了 |
[32:02] | From closing in brooklyn last year? | 一个历史酒吧被拆的事吗 |
[32:03] | And she spent the end of the summer | 后来整个夏天她都在 |
[32:04] | Rebuilding community gardens in Alphabet City. | 黑城重建社区公园 |
[32:09] | She loves you. She does. I think she just wishes | 她爱你 真的 我觉得她只是希望 |
[32:11] | You’d spend half the time on her | 你能把花在那些你不认识的人身上的时间 |
[32:13] | That you do on these people you don’t even know. | 在她身上花一半 |
[32:15] | And when you do, trust me, I-I really think you’ll see | 如果你这样做了 相信我 我真觉得 |
[32:18] | How, uh, how amazing she is. | 你会感受到她是一个多么棒的人 |
[32:25] | I…I can’t believe I didn’t see this till now. | 我我我 我真不敢相信我才看出来 |
[32:30] | – Mm, what? – Oh, you’re in love with her. | -什么 -你爱上她了 |
[32:34] | It’s all over your face. | 全在你脸上了 |
[32:35] | No. That’s, um… | 不 那是… |
[32:48] | I’ll, uh, I’ll let you guys be alone. | 我还是不打扰你们了 |
[33:04] | I can’t believe what you did. | 不敢相信你居然那么做 |
[33:07] | You had a choice, Tripp. | 你有选择余地的 特里普 |
[33:09] | – Seems like you made it. – What do you mean? | -看起来你做到了 -什么意思 |
[33:11] | Now thanks to you, Maureen can cause a huge scandal. | 因为你 莫林可以制造一场大丑闻 |
[33:14] | I lose everything. | 我什么都没了 |
[33:15] | No, you lose your career. | 你失去了事业 |
[33:17] | Tripp, you’ve already lost Serena. | 可你早就失去瑟琳娜了 特里普 |
[33:18] | The fact that this is just now occurring to you | 事实是你现在遭遇的一切 |
[33:21] | Makes me pretty sure I did the right thing. | 让我确信我没做错 |
[33:31] | Why didn’t you tell him the truth? | 为什么不告诉他真相 |
[33:32] | That is the truth. Okay, Serena deserves | 这就是真相 瑟琳娜应该拥有 |
[33:34] | Someone who would sacrifice anything to be with her. | 不惜一切和她在一起的人 |
[33:36] | Even if that means stealing a security tape | 即使是从他死党公司里 |
[33:39] | From his best friend’s business? | 偷监控录像带的人也在所不惜吗 |
[33:44] | Tell her how you feel. | 告诉她你的想法 |
[33:47] | Give her a chance | 给她机会 |
[33:48] | To be with a guy who does deserve her. | 和值得去爱的人在一起 |
[34:02] | Gibson guitar, | 吉普森电吉他 |
[34:04] | Vinyl collection… | 收集唱片 |
[34:07] | I guess this really isn’t Bart’s office anymore. | 我猜这里不再是巴特的办公室了 |
[34:09] | Yeah, except I’m sure my mom | 不过我可以确定我妈没把 |
[34:11] | Hasn’t given Rufus the combo to the safe yet. | 鲁弗斯的康宝锁进保险箱 |
[34:14] | Well, now that Bart’s not around to keep files on everybody, | 既然现在巴特也不打算 与大家保持联络 |
[34:17] | Maybe you guys don’t need one. | 也许你们也不需要 |
[34:22] | – What are you still doing here? – I couldn’t leave. | -为什么你还在这 -我不能离开 |
[34:25] | I could help you out with that. The elevator comes, | 我可以帮你离开 电梯来了 |
[34:26] | You get on it, and we never see you again. | 你上电梯去 然后大家再也不会见面 |
[34:28] | I don’t care if Maureen outs our affair. | 我不在乎莫林公开我们的事 |
[34:29] | I don’t care if they run me out of congress for it. | 我不在乎他们把我赶出国会 |
[34:31] | All I care about… is you. If I’m gonna leave Maureen, | 我所在乎的只有你 我刚刚和莫林说了 |
[34:37] | Which… I just told her I am… | 我要离开她 |
[34:43] | I want to do it with you by my side. | 我希望你和我一起面对 |
[34:50] | I’m gonna be downstairs, waiting in my car, to go. | 我要下楼去了 在车里等你 |
[34:54] | I hope you’ll join me. | 我希望你和我在一起 |
[35:02] | Wow. I didn’t think he had it in him. | 我没想到他这么认真执着 |
[35:05] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[35:09] | Go. | 去吧 |
[35:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:16] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:28] | It’s from my father. | 是我爸爸寄来的 |
[35:32] | It’s postmarked from weeks ago, and it’s been opened. | 几周前就寄到了 还被人拆开了 |
[35:34] | Blair, we have to go. | 布莱尔 我们得走了 |
[35:37] | Go. It’s okay. I need to be alone. | 走吧 没事 我想一个人待会 |
[35:54] | Where are you going? Tripp and his wife have left, | 你要去哪 特里普和他妻子离开了 |
[35:56] | And you, um, you did the right thing. | 你做的没错 |
[35:59] | Actually,Tripp is divorcing Maureen. | 事实上 特里普要和莫林离婚 |
[36:01] | He’s waiting for me downstairs. We’re going away together. | 他在楼下等我 我们要一起离开 |
[36:03] | I thought we understood each other, Serena. | 我以为我们说明白了 瑟琳娜 |
[36:05] | We do. I’m not welcome in your home, so… | 没错 我在你家不受欢迎了 |
[36:08] | You’re still responsible for breaking up his marriage. | 可你还在怂恿他离婚 |
[36:11] | Don’t go through with this. It is a huge mistake, | 别这么做 这是个天大的错误 |
[36:14] | One that you will regret for the rest of your life. | 你余生都会为此后悔 |
[36:18] | You want to talk to me about mistakes? | 你想跟我分析错误吗 |
[36:24] | You don’t get to judge me… | 你没资格对我指手画脚 |
[36:27] | Ever again. | 再无资格 |
[36:37] | After the yelling died down, I thought I’d take a chance | 争执过后 我想我该请你享用派和 |
[36:40] | You might be ready for some pie and coffee. | 咖啡以示歉意 |
[36:42] | Well, my daughter and I had | 我和我女儿 |
[36:43] | Our first hear-to-heart talk in…in ever. | 第一次敞开心扉的聊天 |
[36:46] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:48] | Of course. It’s all because of you. But don’t worry. | 当然 都是因为你 不过别担心 |
[36:50] | We’re gonna move to a hotel for the rest of the | 周末剩下的时间 |
[36:52] | – Weekend. – Oh, you…you don’t have to leave. | -我们会去住酒店 -你没必要离开 |
[36:54] | I mean, you’re welcome to stay, uh, as long as you like. | 我是说 你们想待到什么时候都可以 |
[36:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:00] | About what I said before… | 我先前说过… |
[37:01] | You gave me some great advice. I’m going to return the favor. | 你给了我很好的建议 我打算报答你 |
[37:04] | When Vanessa told you her feelings all those years ago, | 当瓦内萨告诉你她那些年对你的感觉时 |
[37:08] | You broke her heart, | 你却伤了她的心 |
[37:10] | And your friendship almost didn’t recover. | 而你们的友谊差点没能恢复 |
[37:12] | So unless you’re sure | 除非你能够确定 |
[37:14] | That my daughter is who you want to be with, | 我女儿是你想要在一起的人 |
[37:16] | I suggest you keep your feelings to yourself. | 否则我建议你收敛自己的感情 |
[37:20] | Because if you break her heart this time, | 如果这次你再伤了她的心 |
[37:23] | Your friendship won’t survive. | 你们的友谊就永远破灭了 |
[37:26] | And that would be a tragedy, | 那会是个悲剧 |
[37:27] | Because you are a great friend for her. | 因为你真是她的益友 |
[37:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:32] | Hey, mom. Paul Hoffman, that guy that I told you about… | 妈 保罗·霍夫曼 我之前说过的那个 |
[37:35] | He just texted me, and his parents are in town. | 他刚发短信来 他父母也在镇上 |
[37:37] | He wants to meet for a drink. Do you want to go? | 他想和我出去喝杯酒 你要来吗 |
[37:39] | I don’t know. Dan, do I? | 不知道 丹 我该去吗 |
[37:46] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. I…she likes him a lot. | 去啊 她很喜欢他 |
[37:49] | I think you should meet him. | 我也觉得你该见见他 |
[37:52] | Great. | 太好了 |
[37:53] | All right. Let’s do it. | 那就走吧 |
[38:02] | Serena! | 瑟琳娜 |
[38:05] | Excuse me if I didn’t say good-bye, | 原谅我的不辞而别 |
[38:06] | – But after what you did… – Don’t go. | -但你做了那些事后 -别走… |
[38:09] | – What? – Don’t go with Tripp. | -什么 -别和特里普走 |
[38:11] | – Nate. – Okay, I know what I did was wrong, | -内特 -我知道我错了 |
[38:14] | And I’m sorry. I just…I did it because… | 很抱歉 我这么做是因为 |
[38:20] | ‘Cause ever since last week, | 自从上周 |
[38:23] | Ever since three years ago when you left… | 自从三年前你离开后 |
[38:27] | Please don’t get in the car. | 拜托别上车 |
[38:31] | Just stay here with me. | 留下来和我在一起 |
[38:33] | Just give me a chance. | 给我一次机会 |
[38:36] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[38:38] | You coming? | 上车吗 |
[38:58] | You’ll come visit us in Vermont? | 你会来佛蒙特州看我们吗 |
[38:59] | I will. | 我会的 |
[39:03] | Thanks for everything. | 感谢你做的一切 |
[39:06] | Another Thanksgiving has come and gone… | 又一个感恩节来了又走 |
[39:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[39:11] | I like your new face. | 我喜欢你的新形象 |
[39:14] | – It’s cute. – And what am I most thankful for? | -很可爱 -我最感激的是什么呢 |
[39:18] | The truth. | 真相 |
[39:19] | Sometimes it’s the truth you’ve been trying not to face | 有时你试着逃避真相 |
[39:23] | Or the truth that will change your life… | 而有时真相会改变你的人生 |
[39:27] | And we’ve got to find other ways | *我们需要寻找出路* |
[39:30] | To make it alone | *独自度过难关* |
[39:33] | Keep a straight face | *保持冷面* |
[39:37] | And I’ve always lived like this | *我会永远这样下去* |
[39:41] | Keeping a comfortable… | *保持舒适* |
[39:44] | Sometimes it’s the truth that’s a long time coming… | 有时真相需要时间的考验 |
[39:48] | Jenny knows. We have to strike now. | “珍妮知道了 我们得出手了” |
[39:50] | And up until now I had sworn to myself | *时至今日 对自己发誓* |
[39:51] | *That I’m content* | *我心满意足* |
[39:54] | Or the truth you prayed would never see the light of day. | 抑或你祈祷的真相从未有大白的一天 |
[39:59] | Lil? | 莉儿 |
[40:02] | Lily, have you seen the other wedding album? | 莉莉 你看到其他结婚录影带了吗 |
[40:05] | I want to show Cece the pictures | 我想给茜茜看些 |
[40:05] | Of me jamming with Kim and Thurston. | 我和金还有特里斯顿合奏的照片 |
[40:09] | – You okay? – Oh, yes, everything’s fine. Um, I’ll grab it. | -没事吧 -没事 都没事 我去拿 |
[40:16] | You are the only exception | *你是唯一例外* |
[40:21] | Hey, do you mind if I stay? | 介意我留下吗 |
[40:29] | Yes. | 介意 |
[40:31] | But that’s why I love you. | 可我就爱你这点 |
[40:41] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[40:43] | Let’s go get drunk. | 喝点酒去 |
[40:46] | Some truths may not be heard the way | 有些真相以我们始料未及的 |
[40:48] | We hoped they would. | 方式出现 |
[40:53] | But they linger long after they’ve been said. | 而且在脑海中挥之不去 |
[40:57] | Leave me with some kind of proof it’s not a dream | *让我远离梦境 给我真实* |
[41:08] | You are the only exception | *你是唯一例外* |
[41:13] | You are the only exception | *你是唯一例外* |
[41:16] | Oh, I didn’t see you, miss Van Der Bilt. | 我没注意到你 范·德·比尔特小姐 |
[41:19] | Sorry, Dorota. I forgot my coat. | 抱歉 多洛塔 我外套没拿 |
[41:21] | It’s been kind of a crazy night. | 真是个疯狂的夜晚 |
[41:24] | Please tell Lily and Rufus everything was wonderful. | 请转告莉莉和鲁弗斯 这里一切安好 |
[41:27] | And I’m on my way to believing | *我固执的相信* |
[41:34] | But the kind of truth I’m most thankful for… | 而我最感激的真相 |
[41:37] | The one you never see coming that falls right into your lap. | 便是你尚未察觉的真相 |
[41:42] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | XOXO 八卦天后 |