时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip Girl here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | Your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | Into the sandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | Bart’s been in an accident. | 巴特出了车祸 |
[00:07] | My father turned his first profit by the time he was 22. | 我爸在22岁的时候赚了他的第一桶金 |
[00:10] | I hope to do it by the time I’m 21. | 我希望我在21岁的时候就能做到 |
[00:12] | Oh, you’re in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[00:13] | – It’s all over your face. – No. | -全写在你脸上了 -哪有 |
[00:14] | Blair told me you were responsible for sabotaging me at cotillion. | 布莱尔说是你 破坏了我的舞会 |
[00:18] | Tripp is divorcing Maureen. We’re going away together. | 特里普和莫林要离婚了 我打算和他走 |
[00:20] | It is a huge mistake. | 这是个大错误 |
[00:21] | You wanna talk to me about mistakes? | 你要和我讨论什么是错误吗 |
[00:23] | You don’t get to judge me. | 你没资格说这些 |
[00:26] | – Please don’t get in the car. – Serena, you coming? | -不要上车好吗 -瑟琳娜 上车吗 |
[00:32] | And who am I? | 我到底是谁 |
[00:35] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 这是一个我永远不会说的秘密 |
[00:38] | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我 |
[00:39] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | XOXO 八卦天后 |
[00:58] | If you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话 |
[01:01] | I do. | 我介意 |
[01:03] | Serena, I can’t stand this. | 瑟琳娜 我受不了了 |
[01:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:14] | Tripp, everything is ruined, already | 特里普 全都毁了 |
[01:16] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[01:17] | Serena, it doesn’t have to be, | 瑟琳娜 这不一定 |
[01:23] | Tripp! | 特里普 |
[01:32] | They say that there are no accidents. | 有人说并不存在意外 |
[01:35] | Sometimes, reality comes crashing into us. | 有的时候 是现实突然闯入了我们的生活 |
[01:39] | Other times, it dawns on us slowly, | 有的时候 不管我们多么尽力地避免 |
[01:42] | despite our best efforts to ignore it. | 它仍然缓缓降临 |
[01:47] | Morning. I brought your favorite. | 早上好 我准备了你最爱吃的 |
[01:49] | Oh, you’re up. | 哦 你已经起来了 |
[01:50] | I haven’t been sleeping well. | 我没睡好 |
[01:51] | I know, hence the breakfast in bed… | 我知道 所以我把早餐拿到床上来了 |
[01:53] | which will taste just as good in the living room. | 其实在客厅里吃味道一样好 |
[01:54] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[01:57] | Stop trying to pretend, Chuck. I know why you’re upset. | 别装了 恰克 我知道你为什么心情不好 |
[02:00] | Today is a day like any other. | 今天是很平凡的一天 |
[02:02] | In fact, I’m going to a meeting. | 事实上 我要去开会了 |
[02:04] | I’m looking at a property on the lower east side. | 我在观望下东区的一块地 |
[02:07] | I can’t be resting on my laurels. | 我不能有点成就便止步不前 |
[02:10] | The empire’s doing well. | 虽然帝国饭店运行得还不错 |
[02:12] | It’s time to look ahead. | 但还要继续前进 |
[02:13] | Well, since I canceled my day, | 我已经取消了今天所有的安排 |
[02:15] | I am now completely free, so I’m coming with you. | 我什么事都没了 我要和你一起去 |
[02:27] | Hey. I thought you were getting | 嗨 我以为你已经 |
[02:30] | ready for that co-op meeting. | 准备好去邻里小社的聚会了 |
[02:31] | Oh. Right. | 对啊 |
[02:33] | It slipped my mind. | 差点忘了 |
[02:35] | You cleaning out the closet again? | 你又在清理衣柜了 |
[02:36] | I thought you did that yesterday and the day before. | 我记得你昨天还有前天都整理过了 |
[02:39] | Well, Vanya has organized a clothing drive– | 瓦尼亚在计划一个服装捐赠活动 |
[02:44] | “coats for Kiev.” | 给基辅[乌克兰首都]的衣服 |
[02:47] | Vanya’s from Minsk. | 文雅是从明斯克[俄罗斯首都]来的 |
[02:49] | Lil, none of this is making much sense. | 莉莉 这都说不通 |
[02:50] | Does this have something to do with Serena? | 是和瑟琳娜有关吗 |
[02:52] | What, other than the fact that she won’t speak to me? | 因为什么 因为她不和我说话? |
[02:54] | That she’s holed up with some married politician, | 还是因为她和十几岁的赖利·亨特一样 |
[02:56] | Acting like some sort of teenage Rielle Hunter? | 和已婚的议员搞上关系? |
[02:59] | Well, if it’s this upsetting, let’s do something about it. | 如果那么烦心的话 那就想想办法吧 |
[03:01] | Where is she? Let’s bring her back. | 她在哪 把她找回来吧 |
[03:05] | Would you represent us at the co-op meeting today? | 你能代表我们去参加邻里小社的聚会吗 |
[03:08] | It’s about the rooftop garden. | 是关于屋顶花园的 |
[03:10] | You know how strict | 你知道这些环保人士对 |
[03:11] | those green people are about attendance. | 出不出席非常在意 |
[03:13] | If it’ll help you out, I’m totally free. | 如果这能帮到你我当然愿意 |
[03:15] | I had a feeling you might say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[03:19] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[03:25] | Nothing. I’m sorry. | 没事 对不起 |
[03:27] | Look, I know our family’s going through a lot, | 我知道我们家最近发生了很多事 |
[03:29] | And I love… That you’ve made us your priority. | 我爱 你一直都以家庭为重 |
[03:35] | It’s at Park Avenue Autumn. | 在派克大街的奥特区 |
[03:45] | No, no. Of course, sir. I’m thrilled. | 不不 当然 我很惊讶 |
[03:48] | I’ll be in touch with an answer. Thanks again. | 我会再给你答复的 再次感谢你 |
[03:51] | You’ve been ducking work all week. | 你这周一直没工作 |
[03:53] | Who was important enough for you to finally take their call? | 能让你接电话 是谁这么重要呀 |
[03:55] | – Barney Frank. – Really? | -巴尼·弗兰克 -真的? |
[03:57] | He asked me to serve on the finance subcommittee. | 他让我去财政小组委员会工作 |
[04:00] | Oh! that’s so exciting. | 哇 那太棒了 |
[04:03] | Hey, maybe–maybe this will all blow over. | 也许这一切很快就会过去了 |
[04:06] | Unfortunately, it has to blow up before it blows over. | 不幸的是 在平息之前必须得爆发出来 |
[04:10] | It’s only a matter of time before Maureen goes public. | 莫林迟早都会把这些说出来 |
[04:13] | And I can’t hide out here forever. | 我也不可能永远躲着这儿 |
[04:16] | Well, if being together means everything will fall apart, | 如果我们在一起会让其他事情都崩溃 |
[04:20] | Then so be it. | 那就随它去吧 |
[04:21] | It’ll be hard, but we’ll figure it out, | 虽然很艰难 但我们会解决的 |
[04:23] | Even if that means starting over. | 哪怕要从头来过 |
[04:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:28] | Starting over. | 从头来过 |
[04:30] | Hey. | 别这样 |
[04:35] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会解决好的 |
[04:42] | I’m gonna go into town and get some supplies. | 我得回城里用品去拿些生活用品 |
[04:45] | No. Don’t be too long. | 好吧 别太久了 |
[04:57] | Um, this building is a homeless shelter. | 这幢楼是个流浪汉收容所 |
[05:01] | “a,” gross, and “b,” really? | 第一 很恶心 第二 你确定吗 |
[05:03] | I’m not a huge advocate of the downtrodden, | 虽然我并不支持压迫弱者 |
[05:06] | But I am a fan of not stepping | 但我在约翰·德里安逛街的时候 |
[05:07] | on them when I’m at John Derian. | 可不想看到他们 |
[05:08] | If you turn these into lofts, | 如果你要把这楼变成饭店 |
[05:09] | Then where are they going to live? | 你觉得那些人要住哪里? |
[05:10] | I don’t know, blair. One step at a time. | 我不知道 布莱尔 还没想这么多 |
[05:14] | The owner of the building’s waiting inside with the specs. | 这楼的所有者带着设计图在里面等呢 |
[05:16] | I-I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[05:16] | Far be it from me to be overcome with the holiday spirit, | 我还没从假期中缓过来呢 |
[05:19] | But this whole scrooge act? | 但你这也太像个守财奴了吧? |
[05:20] | You should be at home today | 今天你应该呆在家里 |
[05:21] | Or laying flowers on your father’s grave. | 或者去给你父亲扫墓 |
[05:25] | I know today is the anniversary of his death. | 我知道今天是他的忌日 |
[05:34] | Why don’t you take the car | 你为什么不坐车回宾馆去 |
[05:37] | And meet me at the hotel later for lunch? | 等我来吃午饭呢 |
[05:40] | We’ll have our quiet time then. | 我们可以共度安静的时光 |
[05:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:43] | Pretend like you never get sad | 装吧 装着你并不悲伤 |
[05:46] | And all you care about is making more money. | 只是想赚更多的钱 |
[05:48] | But just so we’re clear, I know better. | 告诉你吧 我比你更清楚 |
[05:52] | And you, Chuck Bass, are not your father. | 你是恰克·拜斯 不是你老爸 |
[05:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:05] | We make our own fortunes, | 我们自己谱写了未来 |
[06:07] | And then call them fate. | 然后说这是命运 |
[06:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[06:12] | Can you meet me right now? | 你现在能来见我吗 |
[06:14] | I think we should talk. | 我想我们得谈谈 |
[06:17] | And what better excuse to choose a path | 把自己选的路 强说成是命运 |
[06:19] | Than to insist it’s our destiny? | 没有比这更好的借口了 |
[06:26] | But at the end of the day, | 但是最后 |
[06:27] | We all have to live with our choices… | 我们还是得为自己的选择付出代价 |
[06:30] | You did the right thing, son. | 你做对 的儿子 |
[06:37] | No matter who’s looking over our shoulder. | 不管是谁在身后看着我们 |
[06:48] | Spotted–an “it” girl with an “it” bag. | 现场播报 时尚女拎着时尚包 |
[06:52] | Looks like the roadie to success is paved with cruel intentions. | 看起来通往成功的路上 总是荆棘遍布 |
[06:57] | – Can I hold the baby? – Oh, it’s beautiful! | -我能摸摸这个宝贝吗 -它真美 |
[06:58] | I’ve never seen one in the flesh. | 我还没见过一个现货呢 |
[07:00] | Because it’s not in stores yet. | 因为它还没有上架 |
[07:02] | Even the waiting list is still waiting. | 即使是预购都还在等 |
[07:03] | I guess it pays to be Lily Bass’ daughter. | 做莉莉·拜斯的女儿还是有好处的 |
[07:06] | Well, her name is “Humphrey” now, | 她现在姓汉弗瑞了 |
[07:08] | And I got this through my own connections. | 而且这一只是我通过自己的渠道拿到的 |
[07:12] | O.M.G.! Twins! | 我的天哪 一模一样 |
[07:14] | – You have the same bag! – How did you get that?! | -你居然有一样的包 -你怎么拿到的 |
[07:16] | Well, great minds shop alike. | 英雄所见略同 |
[07:18] | Although in the future, J, we should probably coordinate. | 不过我们还是分配下时间好了 |
[07:20] | I’ll take Tuesdays and Thursdays and alternate Wednesdays? | 我周二 周四 和隔周的周三带它出门 怎么样 |
[07:23] | How about you take yours back to the store? | 不如你把它送回店里去 怎么样 |
[07:26] | You know I have first dibs on designer everything. | 你知道我有权优先使用所有设计 |
[07:28] | I’m–I’m sorry, Jenny. | 我很抱歉 珍妮 |
[07:29] | But my mom brought this back for me from Paris. | 但这是我妈妈从巴黎带回来的 |
[07:32] | It had its own seat on the plane. Well, | 还专门为它买了一张飞机票 |
[07:33] | since you apparently love your new bag | 既然你喜欢你的新包 |
[07:35] | More than your old friends, I guess you can carry it… | 多过你的老友 那我想你可以 |
[07:39] | Across the street. | 在街对面拎着它 |
[07:40] | Enjoy being B.F.F.S with a hunk of leather. | 跟一大块皮料去做好朋友吧 |
[07:45] | So who wants to hold it first? | 你们谁想先来 |
[07:51] | Okay, that was totally humiliating. | 刚刚丢死人了 |
[07:52] | That was kind of the point. | 要的就是这个效果 |
[07:54] | If we wanna turn Carmen and Jane against Jenny, | 如果我们要卡门和简对珍妮倒戈相向 |
[07:56] | We’ve gotta make them see that | 要让她们看清楚 |
[07:57] | she is the meanest queen ever. | 她是有史以来最刻薄的女王 |
[07:59] | Consider the mission a success. | 那你的目的达到了 |
[08:00] | I had to pinch myself to keep from crying. | 我站在那里要强忍着才没哭出来 |
[08:02] | I know it’s hard, but you have to stick with the plan. | 我知道不容易 但是你必须坚持 |
[08:05] | – And if the plan doesn’t work? – If it does work, | -如果计划不成功怎么办 -如果成功了 |
[08:08] | We’ll make sure you end up the new queen. | 我们保证你当上新一任女王 |
[08:10] | You better. But in the mean time… | 最好如此 但是与此同时 |
[08:12] | I’m keepin’ the bag. | 包包归我了 |
[08:14] | Are you ready for phase two? | 准备好第二阶段计划了吗 |
[08:20] | Olivia called it, you know. | 奥利薇亚要求的 |
[08:21] | I mean, and I was–I was too stupid or too stubborn | 我当初太傻太固执 |
[08:23] | to realize that she was right about Vanessa. | 没意识到她对瓦内萨的看法是正确的 |
[08:25] | And now my window’s closed. | 现在我没机会了 |
[08:27] | She’s all off into | 她已经全心扑在了那个 |
[08:28] | this Paul Hoffman guy. | 叫保罗·霍夫曼的家伙身上了 |
[08:30] | Dan, do you really think | 丹 你真的觉得 |
[08:32] | If you went toe-to-toe with Paul Hoffman | 如果你和保罗·霍夫曼站在一起的话 |
[08:33] | that you couldn’t take him down? | 你比不过他吗 |
[08:35] | You’re using him as an excuse. | 你只是把他当作借口 |
[08:36] | No, no, he’s a..He’s a..he’s a handsome guy, a sophomore. | 不是的 他很帅 还是二年级生 |
[08:40] | He and Vanessa have a lot in common. | 他和瓦内萨有很多共同爱好 |
[08:41] | He’s a douche. Listen, you have two options here– | 他就是个蠢蛋 现在你有两个选择 |
[08:44] | You can man up, go to war and fight for the girl you love, | 你可以像个男人一样 为了你爱的女人而战 |
[08:47] | Or just forget her and move on to a palate cleanser. | 或者干脆忘了她 另找一个妞 |
[08:50] | So you’re saying my only choices are | 你是说我仅有的选择就是 |
[08:51] | Extreme emotional vulnerability with a good friend, | 为我的好朋友神经衰弱 |
[08:54] | Or meaningless sex with a stranger? | 或者随便找个人上床 |
[08:57] | – Yeah, pretty much. – All right. | -差不多 -好吧 |
[09:05] | Hi. We were just talking about you. Oh. | 我们刚刚还在说你呢 |
[09:07] | Uh, we’re going up to my country house this weekend, | 我们这个周末要去我家的田园别墅 |
[09:10] | – And I wondered if you wanted to come. – And there’s a hot tub. | -我想问你要不要去 -那里有按摩浴缸 |
[09:13] | It’s kind of a writers retreat. And Paul’s coming. | 有点像是作家疗养 而且保罗也来 |
[09:17] | Oh… you know, that sounds– that sounds so tempting. | 听起来很吸引人 |
[09:19] | But I think, um, I got a lot of homework | 但是我有很多家庭作业要做 |
[09:21] | So I think I’m gonna stick around here. | 我还是留在这儿吧 |
[09:24] | Oh. Okay. I’ll call you when we get back. | 好吧 我们回来了给你电话 |
[09:27] | Okay. See ya. | 好的 到时候见 |
[09:29] | Dude, what was that? You should totally go. | 伙计 你在干吗 你肯定要去的啊 |
[09:32] | You can box Paul out of the hot tub | 你可以把保罗从按摩浴缸里踢出去 |
[09:34] | – Or get with Willa. – Willa? | -或者去泡薇拉 -薇拉 |
[09:36] | Oh, yeah, she’s so cute. Look at her. | 当然 她那么可爱 看看她 |
[09:38] | And she’s a drama major. Actresses are crazy. | 她还是主修戏剧的 女演员都是很狂野的 |
[09:41] | – Willa! – yeah? | -薇拉 -什么事 |
[09:45] | Yeah, you know what? | 我想说 |
[09:47] | Um… on second thought, I’d love to go. | 我想了一下 决定一起去 |
[09:49] | – It sounds like fun. – Really? | -听起来很好玩 -真的吗 |
[09:51] | – Yeah. – Great. | -当然 -太棒了 |
[09:52] | We’re meeting at the dorms tonight. Come find me. | 我们今晚在宿舍楼集合 到时候来找我 |
[09:55] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[09:59] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[10:09] | Looks like I won. | 看起来我赢了 |
[10:10] | Hi, I’m Rufus Humphrey, Lily’s– | 你们好 我是鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 莉莉的 |
[10:12] | Husband. Hi. Holland Kemble. | 老公 你好 我是霍兰德·肯布尔 |
[10:15] | We’d been placing bets on when | 我们还在打赌你什么时候会现身 |
[10:16] | you’d show up, and I had today. | 我押的今天 |
[10:19] | Oh, why? Did Bart used to come to these meetings? | 为什么 巴特以前也来吗 |
[10:23] | Nope. Not once. | 一次也没来 |
[10:25] | But an attractive man like yourself | 但是像你这样一位有魅力的男人 |
[10:27] | Moves into the building… based on your comings and goings, | 搬了进来 根据你进出的时间 |
[10:30] | It doesn’t seem like you have a boardroom to run | 看起来你不需要主持董事会 |
[10:33] | Or a hedge fund to manage, | 或者管理基金 |
[10:35] | So we figured it was just a matter of time. | 所以我们想你早晚会来的 |
[10:36] | I-I-I think you have the wrong idea. | 我想你理解错了 |
[10:38] | I’m not some sort of trophy husband. | 我不是那种傀儡丈夫 |
[10:40] | My family’s just in transition. | 我的家人还在磨合期 |
[10:42] | It’s okay. We all sacrifice our independence for love. | 没事 我们都为了爱牺牲了自己 |
[10:47] | At first it seems totally worth it. | 一开始看起来很值得 |
[10:48] | It’s just later after you’ve given everything up | 但是后来你发现你已然放弃了一切 |
[10:50] | That you realize you have nothing left to offer. | 再没有东西可以给予 |
[10:52] | That’s when your husband starts banging his yoga teacher. | 而后你的丈夫就和他的瑜伽老师勾搭上了 |
[10:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:58] | That was probably an overshare. | 一不小心说得有点多 |
[11:02] | Ladies and gentleman, | 女士们 还有这位绅士 |
[11:05] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[11:13] | You said you were getting groceries. | 你说你去买日用品了 |
[11:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[11:15] | I’m with my grandfather, actually. | 事实上我和祖父在一起 |
[11:18] | He got wind of what was going down and called. | 他知道下一步该如何办 所以打电话来 |
[11:20] | Honestly, I’m relieved to get his advice. | 老实说 他能出主意真让我如释重负 |
[11:22] | Well, I’m glad you’re working things out, | 很高兴你都解决了 |
[11:24] | But you left me alone. | 可你抛下我一个人 |
[11:26] | And there’s no coffee or cable. | 这里没有咖啡 没有电 |
[11:28] | And I came here to be with you. | 我来这里是想和你在一起 |
[11:29] | I know, and I so appreciate you being patient. | 我知道 也很感激你这么耐心 |
[11:32] | You’re there for me 100%, and I’m the one who’s a mess. | 你全身心的为我着想 而我却搞不定 |
[11:35] | True. | 没错 |
[11:38] | But your life is pretty complicated, | 但你的人生就是这么复杂 |
[11:40] | And I knew what I was getting myself into. | 我很清楚自己在做什么 |
[11:43] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你能理解 |
[11:46] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[11:48] | Wait, tonight? | 等等 晚上才见吗 |
[11:54] | Deep breath, Tripp. | 放松点 特里普 |
[11:56] | If we handle this right, you’ll be able to keep | 如果我们处理得当 你还能保有 |
[11:58] | The career you worked so hard for | 你努力经营的事业 |
[12:00] | And get the woman of your dreams, | 并且得到你的梦中情人 |
[12:02] | And I’ll still have my marriage. | 我也可以维持我的婚姻 |
[12:04] | – Why are you okay with this? – We both share | -为什么你会妥协 -我们都有 |
[12:06] | a dream we’re not willing to give up on. | 不愿放弃的梦想 |
[12:09] | I was hoping you’d come to your senses, and now you have. | 我希望你能理智面对 现在看来的确如此 |
[12:14] | I do care about my career, | 我非常在意我的事业 |
[12:16] | But not as much as I care about Serena. | 但仍比不上我对瑟琳娜的感情 |
[12:19] | I just wanna make sure I’m being clear about that. | 我只是想确认我说清楚了 |
[12:21] | It’s my personal opinion that Serena is just a phase. | 我认为爱上瑟琳娜只是你一时冲动 |
[12:25] | A few years from now, | 许多年后 当我们回首往事 |
[12:26] | We’ll look back and all this will be a faded memory. | 会发现这一切不过是褪色的记忆 |
[12:29] | Well, that’s where our opinions diverge. | 这就是我们意见分歧的地方 |
[12:33] | I’m willing to take that chance. | 我愿意冒险一试 |
[12:34] | I guess now we see if Serena’s willing to bet against you. | 那就看看瑟琳娜会不会答应 |
[12:38] | I’m thinking a personal appeal, woman-to-woman. | 我想跟她来次女人间的谈话 |
[12:58] | I liked what I saw today. | 今天发生的事让我很高兴 |
[13:00] | Seems like the right property at the right time. | 资产和时机都恰到好处 |
[13:03] | You have the cash. | 你有现金 |
[13:05] | You should’ve signed at the site, | 你应该当场签约 |
[13:07] | Be moving forward by now. | 现在就开始动作 |
[13:09] | There’s just a few things I need to figure out first. | 我想先解决几件事 |
[13:12] | Like the building’s residents? | 你说楼里的住户吗 |
[13:14] | They’re not your concern. | 他们不是你该关心的 |
[13:17] | And if you want the write-off for ’09, | 如果你想在09年销帐 |
[13:18] | You need to be breaking ground by the new year, so… | 新年之前就要开始地层爆破了 |
[13:22] | Ho ho homeless. | 至于那些流浪汉 |
[13:25] | No disrespect, | 无意失礼 |
[13:28] | But I don’t need your advice. | 我不需要你的建议 |
[13:30] | I’ve been doing pretty well without you. | 没有你我也可以 |
[13:34] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[13:37] | The empire. | 帝国 |
[13:42] | Nice hotel. | 很不错的酒店 |
[13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:45] | But to be honest, | 可老实说 |
[13:46] | I haven’t seen anything in the last year | 去年我没看到任何提议 |
[13:48] | That suggest you have what it takes. | 说你有接手的资格 |
[13:52] | If anything. | 压根没有 |
[13:54] | You’ve been a disappointment. | 你真是太令人失望了 |
[14:01] | You opened your heart to Blair, | 你向布莱尔敞开心扉 |
[14:04] | And it made you weak. | 那让你变得很懦弱 |
[14:06] | You cannot be | 你不可能做个 |
[14:07] | One person at work and another one at home. | 工作家庭都能兼顾的人 |
[14:12] | If you’re soft, you’re soft. | 如果你软弱了 那就真的软弱了 |
[14:14] | And well, let’s face it– | 那么面对现实吧 |
[14:17] | You’re soft. | 你就是个软弱的人 |
[14:26] | “I love you, too.” | “我也爱你” |
[14:37] | Hey, I’m sorry to call. | 抱歉打给你 |
[14:39] | I know you probably don’t wanna | 我知道感恩节后你可能不想 |
[14:40] | hear from me after Thanksgiving. | 再接到我的电话 |
[14:43] | No. No, of course I do. | 不是的 当然不会 |
[14:44] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直都在想你 |
[14:46] | Just worried. | 我很担心你 |
[14:48] | Is everything okay? Where’s Tripp? | 一切都还好吗 特里普去哪儿了 |
[14:50] | He’s out. I’m at the cottage, and the heat died. | 他出去了 我在小屋里 暖气没有了 |
[14:53] | I know you’ve been here before. | 我知道以前你也住过这里 |
[14:54] | So do you know how to restart it? | 你知道怎么开暖气吗 |
[14:58] | You know, I’ve actually, um, | 实际上 你知道 |
[15:00] | only been there over the summer. | 我只是夏天在那边待过 |
[15:01] | I don’t…I don’t know how to help you. | 我也不知道如何帮你 |
[15:03] | Okay, heat is optional, | 好吧 也不是非开暖气不可 |
[15:05] | But please tell me there’s a microwave or Wi-fi. | 拜托告诉我这里有微波炉或能无线上网 |
[15:09] | I’m–I’m starved and bored out of my mind. | 我饿了 而且无聊透顶 |
[15:11] | Ever read “the old man and the sea”? | 读过《老人与海》吗 |
[15:13] | I prefer Fitzgerald to Hemingway. | 我更喜欢菲茨杰拉德 而不是海明威 |
[15:15] | Yeah, I’ve never read it either, | 是啊 我也从没读过 |
[15:16] | But go look for it on the bookshelf. | 不过你可以去书架上找来看看 |
[15:19] | It’s blue with a yellow bookmark. | 蓝色封皮 夹着黄色书签 |
[15:25] | Oh! And the location of your secret boyhood pot stash. | 这还是你少年时期放赌金的窝点啊 |
[15:30] | Just don’t tell grandfather. | 别告诉祖父 |
[15:31] | Tripp and I hid it there a couple of summers ago, | 我和特里普几年前的夏天藏在这里的 |
[15:33] | So it might be a little dusty, | 可能有点落灰了 |
[15:34] | But it’s the best I can do | 不过在特里普回来前 |
[15:35] | Till Tripp gets back. | 这是我唯一能帮上忙的 |
[15:37] | – Where is he, anyway? – Actually, he’s with your grandfather | -他到底去哪了 -他和你祖父在一起 |
[15:40] | getting advice on the difficult days ahead. Nate? | 探讨接下来的办法呢 内特 |
[15:45] | Yeah, just, um… listen, stay warm, | 好吧 听着 注意保暖 |
[15:48] | And if you need anything else, just give me a buzz. | 需要什么的话 告诉我一声 |
[15:50] | Like a lighter? | 像点打火机那样吗 |
[15:52] | Hey, I’m…I’m really glad we can still talk. | 我真高兴我们还能聊天 |
[15:55] | – Yeah, me, too. – Bye. | -我也是 -拜 |
[16:00] | Hello, Serena. | 你好 瑟琳娜 |
[16:02] | Maureen. You have no reason to be here. | 莫林 你不该在这里 |
[16:06] | Get out or I’ll call Tripp. | 出去 不然我打电话叫特里普了 |
[16:07] | Who do you think told me you were here? | 你以为是谁告诉我你在这儿的 |
[16:09] | Tripp and I aren’t getting divorced. | 我和特里普不会离婚的 |
[16:11] | You can have him in private, | 你可以做他的秘密情人 |
[16:13] | But I get him in public. | 但在公众面前我才是他的妻子 |
[16:15] | He keeps his career, I keep my pride and position, | 他保有他的事业 我保有我的尊严和地位 |
[16:19] | And you get… | 而你得到 |
[16:22] | whatever you’re getting. | 你向往得到的 |
[16:23] | Screwed, I think they call it. | 奸情 人们是这么说的吧 |
[16:26] | Y-you’re asking me to be your husband’s mistress? | 你是想让我当你丈夫的情妇吗 |
[16:29] | It’s a time-honored political tradition. | 这是约定俗成的政治交易 |
[16:32] | I’m Jackie. You’re Marilyn. | 我做正房 你是小三 |
[16:34] | I love Tripp, and I’d do anything to make him happy. | 我爱特里普 只要他快乐我做什么都行 |
[16:37] | What makes him happy is being with me. | 和我在一起他才会快乐 |
[16:40] | I know Tripp would never send you here. | 不可能是特里普让你来的 |
[16:41] | He knows that I wouldn’t agree with this. | 他知道我不会同意的 |
[16:43] | He was skeptical, it’s true. | 他是很怀疑 没错 |
[16:46] | But he didn’t know that I have this. | 但是他不知道我还有这个 |
[16:55] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里得到的 |
[16:56] | The more relevant question is what your stepfather will say | 更关键的是当你继父发现 |
[16:58] | when he finds out your mother is a cheating whore. | 你妈是个骗人的婊子的时他会怎样 |
[17:01] | Your mother and father alone in his hotel room… | 你妈和你爸单独在酒店的房间里 |
[17:04] | What do you think they were doing? | 你认为他们在干什么 |
[17:07] | I don’t know. The letter doesn’t say. | 我不知道 这封信上没写 |
[17:08] | Knowing Lily, I think we can assume the worst. | 据我对莉莉的了解 完全可以做最坏的打算 |
[17:12] | I’m pretty sure Rufus will. | 我确定鲁弗斯也会的 |
[17:16] | Okay, then. | 好了 |
[17:18] | You think about my offer. | 你考虑一下我的建议 |
[17:19] | Honestly, with this letter, | 说实话 有了这封信 |
[17:20] | I could’ve forced you out of the picture altogether. | 我本可以逼你退出 |
[17:22] | But it’s not what Tripp wants, so I’m being pragmatic. | 但是特里普不愿意 所以我决定务实一点 |
[17:27] | I hope you’ll decide to do the same. | 希望你也一样 |
[17:45] | I thought you were meeting me for lunch. | 我们说了要一起吃午饭的 |
[17:47] | I had too much to drink. | 我喝的太多了 |
[17:48] | Oh. Well… | 好吧 |
[17:52] | We’ll just order room service. | 叫客房服务好吗 |
[17:53] | Look, I really don’t need you to take care of me. | 其实我不需要你照顾我 |
[18:01] | I know… | 我知道 |
[18:03] | How hard it was for you to let your guard down | 让你放下防备 |
[18:07] | to let me in. | 让我走进你的内心是多么困难 |
[18:11] | But you’ve changed. | 可你变了 |
[18:21] | I’m buying that building. | 我要买下那栋房子 |
[18:23] | Chuck… | 恰克 |
[18:24] | – Don’t tell me what to do. – I’m not. | -别告诉我该怎么做 -我没有 |
[18:28] | Just talk to me. | 和我谈谈可以吗 |
[18:33] | Blair… | 布莱尔 |
[18:36] | I need you to get out of here now. | 你希望你现在离开这里 |
[18:42] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[18:45] | Now. | 走吧 |
[19:02] | Maybe there’s hope for you yet. | 或许你还有救 |
[19:06] | You know, Jenny said that if she was chosen to be queen, | 珍妮说如果她能当上女王 |
[19:09] | Then things would be better, | 事情就会好很多 |
[19:10] | But if you think about it, things are actually kinda worse. | 可是想想看 其实更糟了 |
[19:12] | Blair never banished a girl for getting a gift. | 布莱尔从没因为一份礼物驱赶别的女孩 |
[19:15] | It is almost Christmas. | 已经快到圣诞节了 |
[19:16] | Right. There could be wish list carnage. | 没错 你们的愿望清单会被抹杀掉 |
[19:19] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[19:20] | Did someone mention christmas? Happy holidays, ladies. | 有人提到圣诞节了吗 节日快乐 女士们 |
[19:25] | See, that’s why I was so mad at Sawyer, | 这就是我为什么生索娅的气 |
[19:27] | Cause she ruined the surprise. | 因为她毁了这次惊喜 |
[19:30] | It’s Y.S.L. For everyone. | 这是送你们的伊夫圣罗兰 |
[19:32] | O.M.G.B.G.E.! | 天哪 太谢谢你了 |
[19:34] | Oh, my god! Best gift ever! I love you! | 这是我收到的最好的礼物 爱死你了 |
[19:36] | I love you, too! | 我也爱你 |
[19:40] | Jenny, where did you even get the money? | 珍妮 你哪来的钱 |
[19:43] | My mom’s generous, but she wouldn’t give you | 妈妈是很慷慨 可她不会让你 |
[19:44] | The price of a smart car to spend on purses. | 用一辆车的价格去买包包 |
[19:47] | Come on, ladies. Let’s go buy matching lipstick. | 走吧 姑娘们 咱们去选合适的口红 |
[19:57] | Chuck’s having such a difficult day, | 今天对恰克来说真是难熬的一天 |
[19:59] | And since I’m sure you are, too, | 你应该也很难熬 |
[20:00] | I thought you might have some words of advice. | 我以为你可能会有些建议 |
[20:02] | Cyrus says it’s an essential | 塞勒斯说扫墓是人生中 |
[20:04] | part of life, honoring the dead. | 必须经历的一部分 |
[20:06] | But Chuck refuses to visit Bart’s grave even today. | 可是恰克今天都不愿意去给巴特扫墓 |
[20:10] | On the anniversary of his death. | 即使今天是他的忌日 |
[20:15] | Do you know that Chuck’s never been to his mother’s grave once? | 你知道恰克也从没去给 他妈妈扫过墓吗 |
[20:18] | I can understand not going on the date she died… | 毕竟那天是他的生日 |
[20:20] | It is his birthday after all… | 要是他不去我可以理解 |
[20:21] | But Bart refused to tell him where Evelyn was even buried, | 可巴特甚至都没告诉他伊芙琳的墓在哪里 |
[20:25] | Said it was morbid for a child to visit a cemetery. | 他认为让一个孩子去扫墓很惊悚 |
[20:31] | Lily? Mm. | 莉莉 |
[20:33] | – Are you listening? – Yes, of course I am, Blair. | -你在听吗 -当然在听 布莱尔 |
[20:35] | And I will go see Charles and talk to him. | 我会去找查尔斯谈谈的 |
[20:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:42] | Hello, Mr. Humphrey. | 你好 汉弗瑞先生 |
[20:44] | Blair. What brings you here? | 布莱尔 你怎么来了 |
[20:46] | I was just looking for backup from Lily. | 我只是想找莉莉帮个忙 |
[20:49] | Bart’s 1-year mark. | 是关于巴特忌日的事 |
[20:53] | Oh. Lil, why didn’t you say something? | 莉莉 你为什么没告诉我 |
[20:53] | No wonder you’re so upset today. | 怪不得你今天情绪这么低落 |
[20:56] | Bart’s death was such a tough time. | 巴特的死让我很难释怀 |
[20:58] | Thank you for standing by me. Mm. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[21:00] | I don’t know what I would ever do if I lost you. | 如果失去了你我真不知道该怎么办 |
[21:04] | Well, I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去的 |
[21:09] | It’s not that I believe Maureen, | 我没有相信莫林 |
[21:10] | But Tripp hasn’t returned any of my texts or messages, | 可是特里普一条短信都没有回 |
[21:13] | And I need to talk to him. | 我需要和他谈谈 |
[21:15] | I think that you should be open | 我觉得你应该接受 |
[21:16] | To the idea that at least some of what Maureen was saying | 莫林提的那些建议 她说的很可能 |
[21:20] | – Might be true. – Why would you say that? | -是真的 -你怎么能这么说 |
[21:21] | I’ve risked everything to be with Tripp. | 我历尽千难万险才和特里普在一起 |
[21:23] | I have to have faith. Your grandfather just loves to talk. | 我必须要有原则 你爷爷只是很爱聊天 |
[21:27] | Tripp will be home soon, and he’ll explain everything. | 特里普很快就会回来 然后解释清一切 |
[21:30] | Serena, my grandfather’s in Bermuda. | 瑟琳娜 我爷爷现在在百慕达 |
[21:32] | What? When we got off the phone earlier, | 什么 我们之前那通电话之后 |
[21:34] | I called my mom, just to be sure. | 我给我妈打过电话确认过 |
[21:37] | I don’t know where Tripp is, but he’s lying | 我不知道特里普去哪了 不过他在 |
[21:39] | – to you. – Will you excuse me? I have to go. | -对你撒谎 -不好意思 我得挂了 |
[21:42] | Look likes the love nest has become a hornet’s nest… | 看来爱巢变成了马蜂窝 |
[21:46] | Sir, how long till we get to Nassau county? | 还有多久才能到纳苏郡 |
[21:48] | And here comes Nate to stir it up. | 而内特正好捅了这个马蜂窝 |
[21:56] | Come in. | 进来 |
[22:02] | I, um, I’m ready to go. So I don’t know if you got a car | 我准备好了 你有车吗 |
[22:04] | Or we’re taking the train or what. | 还是我们去坐火车去 |
[22:05] | I told Paul and Vanessa we’d be a while. | 我跟保罗和瓦内萨说了我们晚一点再走 |
[22:11] | I’d like your thoughts on something | 刚好我们现在独处 |
[22:12] | while we’re still alone. | 我想让你提点意见 |
[22:14] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. What is it? | 好啊 行 关于什么的 |
[22:17] | It’s a performance art piece I did. | 是我做的一个行为艺术片 |
[22:20] | It’s kind of Karen Finley meets | 类似于卡伦·芬利和达伊尔·汉纳 |
[22:22] | Daryl Hannah in “Legal Eagles,” | 在《法网雄鹰》里的戏 |
[22:24] | but without… | 只是 |
[22:25] | clothing. | 没穿衣服 |
[22:27] | You’re, uh… | 你是 |
[22:29] | You’re naked there. | 你是裸体出镜的 |
[22:40] | Hello, Charles. | 你好 查尔斯 |
[22:42] | How are you? | 怎么样 |
[22:43] | Busy. I told the front desk not to bother sending you up. | 很忙 我告诉过前台不要让你上来 |
[22:46] | I’m on my way out. | 我正准备出去 |
[22:47] | Well, wherever you’re going, | 不管你有多忙 |
[22:47] | will you put it off for a few hours | 能不能空出几个小时 |
[22:49] | and come with me to the cemetery? | 和我一起去一下公墓呢 |
[22:51] | I can’t. It’s business. | 不行 这是生意上的事 |
[22:54] | Well, we both know that your father was a complicated man. | 你我都知道你父亲很复杂难懂 |
[22:57] | And I honestly think that he thought | 而且我坚信他一直认为 |
[22:59] | it was just easier to be alone. And you know what? | 一个人独处更为惬意 你知道吗 |
[23:02] | There are moments that I think I agree with him. | 有些时候我很赞同他的观点 |
[23:05] | But we’re not that way, I’m afraid. We need each other. | 恐怕我们不能那样 我们需要彼此 |
[23:09] | And right now, I need you | 而且 现在我想要你和我 |
[23:13] | to do this with me. | 一起去公墓 |
[23:15] | I’m sorry, Lily, | 很抱歉 莉莉 |
[23:16] | But I believe | 可我觉得 |
[23:17] | The way to honor my father is to work. | 纪念我父亲的唯一方式就是工作 |
[23:22] | Sometimes we need to do something | 有些时候我们需要做些什么 |
[23:24] | to show people how we feel, | 好让别人知道我们的感情 |
[23:26] | even when they’re not here to see it. | 尽管他们已经看不到了 |
[23:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. It’s Serena. | 不好意思 瑟琳娜的电话 |
[23:33] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[23:36] | Mom, it’s me. | 妈妈 是我 |
[23:37] | Serena, are you okay? You sound upset. | 瑟琳娜 你还好吗 你听起来很沮丧 |
[23:39] | I’ll be fine, eventually. | 我总会没事的 |
[23:40] | I know how mad you are that I chose to go with Tripp | 我知道我选择跟特里普走 你有多生气 |
[23:43] | – Rather than following your advice. – Well, I | -我没有听你的劝告 -我 |
[23:45] | never wanted to punish you, just protect you. | 我从没有怪过你 我是在保护你 |
[23:47] | You don’t need to explain. | 我不想听解释 |
[23:49] | Right now… I just need my mom. Okay? | 就此刻 我只要我的妈妈 |
[23:53] | Of course, darling. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[23:55] | Maureen has my letter from dad. | 爸爸给我的信在莫林手上 |
[23:59] | What? | 什么 |
[24:00] | I don’t know how she got it, | 我不知道她怎么弄到的 |
[24:01] | But she doesn’t want to leave Tripp, | 可是她不想和特里普离婚 |
[24:02] | And she’s threatening to show it to Rufus. | 她威胁说要把信给鲁弗斯看 |
[24:04] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[24:07] | What does Tripp say? | 特里普怎么解释 |
[24:08] | I don’t know, because I can’t get in touch with him. | 我不知道 因为我联系不到他 |
[24:10] | And it doesn’t matter anyway, | 可那再也不重要了 |
[24:11] | Because I know he’s lying to me. | 因为我知道他在欺骗我 |
[24:13] | Oh, Serena, I’m so sorry for that letter | 瑟琳娜 关于那封信和你爸爸的事 |
[24:15] | and what happened with your father. | 我感到很抱歉 |
[24:17] | I’ll tell Rufus everything, | 我会对鲁弗斯坦诚相告 |
[24:18] | which I should have done already. | 我早就该这么做了 |
[24:21] | Look, just get home, | 回家来吧 |
[24:22] | And we’ll fix everything, okay? I promise. | 一切都会解决的 我保证 |
[24:26] | Thank you, mom. I love you. | 谢谢你 妈妈 我爱你 |
[24:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:40] | So much for the day of the dead. | 今天对死者的纪念就此结束了吗 |
[24:41] | Yes, I’m afraid I have to attend to the living right now. | 是的 恐怕我现在得转向现实了 |
[24:46] | Look, I hope you’ll consider what I said, | 我希望你能考虑一下我说过的话 |
[24:50] | maybe do this for both of us. | 也许可以代表我们两个去 |
[24:58] | They should be yellow roses. They were my mother’s favorite. | 应该是黄玫瑰才对 那才是我妈妈的最爱 |
[25:11] | Serena, where are you going? | 瑟琳娜 你要去哪儿 |
[25:12] | Away from you, liar. I’ll find a cab. | 远离你这个骗子 我自己打车走 |
[25:15] | Serena, wait. | 瑟琳娜 等等 |
[25:16] | Tell me it isn’t true. | 告诉我那不是真的 |
[25:18] | Tell me that you’re getting a divorce, | 告诉我你是真的想离婚 |
[25:19] | That you spent the entire day talking to your grandfather | 你真的一整天都在和你爷爷谈话 |
[25:22] | And that you didn’t send Maureen here, | 你也没有让莫林来找我 |
[25:23] | And Nate is just jealous. | 内特只不过是嫉妒 |
[25:28] | I can’t even look at you. | 我都不愿意看你 |
[25:31] | Serena, let me at least drive you. | 瑟琳娜 至少让我开车送你 |
[25:33] | I’ll take you back to the city. We can talk in the car. | 我带你回市区 我们在车里谈谈 |
[25:35] | You know… I want to be with you more than anything. | 我别无他求 只想跟你在一起 |
[25:41] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[25:42] | Let me explain. | 请让我解释 |
[25:44] | I’ll get in the car, but no talking. | 我可以上车 但是什么也不谈 |
[25:47] | I’m done talking. | 我一个字都不想说 |
[26:07] | Tripp! | 特里普 |
[26:48] | Maureen? | 莫林 |
[26:49] | Something terrible’s happened. | 发生了可怕的事 |
[26:51] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[26:58] | Oh my god | 我的天啊 |
[27:19] | Serena! | 瑟琳娜 |
[27:22] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[27:23] | Where’s Tripp? | 特里普在哪儿 |
[27:24] | Tripp? | 特里普 |
[27:25] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[27:26] | No, Serena, Tripp’s not here. | 瑟琳娜 特里普不在这儿 |
[27:28] | He was driving. | 是他开车的 |
[28:03] | This is Tripp. Leave a message. | 我是特里普 请留言 |
[28:05] | Tripp? | 特里普 |
[28:06] | I need to see you right now. | 我要见你 马上 |
[28:09] | You meet me at the hospital or I’m going to the cops. | 你到医院来见我 不然我报警了 |
[28:17] | What is that heavenly smell? | 什么闻起来这么香 |
[28:19] | I am christening the kitchen with a little bolognese. | 我正用香料给厨房来个洗礼 |
[28:22] | I figured you could use some comfort food today. | 你今天有口福了 |
[28:24] | Are the kids home yet? | 孩子们回来了吗 |
[28:27] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[28:29] | Well, since we have a little alone time, | 既然现在就我们两个 |
[28:31] | There’s something I want to tell you. | 我有些事想跟你说一下 |
[28:33] | Sounds serious. | 听起来很严肃嘛 |
[28:34] | It is. | 没错 |
[28:38] | Oh, god. It’s 5-1-6. It might be serena. | 天啊 从纽约打来的 可能是瑟琳娜 |
[28:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:51] | Mm. Mm. I’m…I’m s..I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我 对不起 不好意思 |
[28:54] | It’s 100% me. It’s not you, you know. | 是我的原因 不是你 你要知道 |
[28:57] | Um, and your…this performance thing is amazing. | 而且 你的表演很销魂 |
[29:00] | You’re..you’re a-a great kisser. | 你 你的吻技很高超 |
[29:03] | Uh, I just..oh. | 只是我 |
[29:06] | You know what? I gotta…I gotta take this. I’m sorry. | 我得接一下这个电话 不好意思 |
[29:18] | – Serena’s been in a car accident. – What? | -瑟琳娜出车祸了 -什么 |
[29:20] | Yeah. I-I don’t know much, but we gotta go. | 具体情况我也不太清楚 我们该走了 |
[29:23] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[29:25] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[29:26] | – I’ll explain on the way. Come on. – What? | -路上再解释 快来 -什么 |
[29:30] | What now, Blair? | 又有什么事 布莱尔 |
[29:37] | I’ll see you there. | 我马上到那儿跟你碰面 |
[29:41] | Arthur, change of destination. We’re going to Nassau county. | 亚瑟 换地方了 去拿梭县 |
[29:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[29:49] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[29:51] | Everyone’s waiting. | 大家都在等你 |
[29:52] | I’m sure they’re gonna have a backup offer lined up. | 有很多人等着补上呢 |
[29:54] | Would you just leave me alone?! | 你能不能安静会儿 |
[29:57] | You get to the L.I.E. | 你直接开往目的地 |
[30:03] | Stop looking at me. | 看我干什么 |
[30:16] | What were you thinking, Tripp? | 你到底是怎么想的 特里普 |
[30:18] | Have you seen her? Is serena okay? | 你看过她了吗 瑟琳娜没事吧 |
[30:20] | You left her alone in a wrecked car | 你把她留在撞烂的车里 |
[30:22] | And you moved her? | 还把她换到驾驶位去 |
[30:25] | What happened to you, man? You know, you were– | 你到底怎么回事啊 你 |
[30:28] | You were the good guy. You were the honest one. | 你是个好人 是个诚实的人 |
[30:30] | Nate, you’ve gotta understand– | 内特 你要理解 |
[30:31] | – Oh, I fully understand. – I called 9-1-1. | -我很理解 -我打电话报警了 |
[30:34] | Oh, come on. Are you serious? | 得了吧 你还有脸说这个 |
[30:38] | Look, I know we’re family, | 听着 我知道我们是一家人 |
[30:39] | But what you did is unforgivable. | 但你的所作所为实在是不可原谅 |
[30:42] | When the cops start asking questions, | 等警察来问话的时候 |
[30:43] | I’m telling them the truth. | 我就会告诉他们真相 |
[30:44] | The truth is that Tripp was with me. | 真相就是特里普当时跟我在一起 |
[30:46] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我让你呆在车里的 |
[30:48] | I think the days of you telling me what to do | 我想你对我发号施令的日子 |
[30:49] | Are behind us, don’t you? | 已经过去了 你觉得呢 |
[30:51] | I’ve spoken to William. | 我已经跟威廉谈过了 |
[30:53] | He’s got Tripp’s back on this one. | 这件事上他会支持特里普的 |
[30:54] | If anyone starts asking questions, | 如果有人来问话 |
[30:56] | I’m ready with a statement | 我已经准备好说辞了 |
[30:57] | That says Tripp was with me all night. | 我就说特里普整晚都跟我在一起 |
[30:58] | What about serena’s statement? | 那瑟琳娜的证词呢 |
[31:00] | With her history of drinking and drugs, | 想想她酗酒嗑药的那些历史记录吧 |
[31:02] | Not to mention her unstable family background | 更别说她那混乱的家庭背景 |
[31:04] | And the many, many men… | 还有交往过的无数男人 |
[31:07] | In any case, your grandfather is very well liked | 不管怎么说 你祖父在这边的 |
[31:09] | by the sheriff’s department around here. | 警局很吃得开 |
[31:15] | Coming, Tripp? | 你要来吗 特里普 |
[31:24] | I’d love to see her. You don’t think you could help me get… | 我想见她 你能帮我 |
[31:28] | Spotted– the fall of a politician… | 现场播报 一个政客的倒下 |
[31:32] | You stay the hell away from her. | 你给我离她远点 |
[31:33] | And the rise of a hero. | 以及一位英雄的崛起 |
[31:36] | Poor congressman. You’ve been vetoed. | 可怜的小议员 遭到否决了吧 |
[31:46] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:48] | I guess I had to learn the hard way. | 我想我注定要经历一些磨难 |
[31:50] | Well, like mother, like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[31:56] | Is Rufus here? | 鲁弗斯也来了吗 |
[31:57] | Well, um, he’s coming, | 他正在赶来 |
[31:59] | But I asked him to look for your health insurance papers. | 但我让他找一下你的医疗保险 |
[32:01] | They’re somewhere in my desk. | 大概是在我的抽屉里 |
[32:02] | Mom, my insurance card is in my wallet. | 妈 我的医疗保险在我的钱包里呢 |
[32:06] | You didn’t tell him, did you? | 你还没告诉他 是吧 |
[32:08] | Well, I was going to, | 我是准备告诉他的 |
[32:09] | And then the hospital called. | 然后就接到了医院打来的电话 |
[32:11] | And, um, with Maureen and who knows what else, | 然后莫林什么的都来了 |
[32:14] | I didn’t know what we’d be walking into here. | 我不知道这边是什么情况 |
[32:21] | I-I just need to rest now. | 我现在只想好好休息 |
[32:22] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[32:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:41] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[32:44] | Nice outfit. | 衣服真好看 |
[32:46] | You, too. | 你的也是 |
[32:52] | You were so right about this one. | 你这次说得真对 |
[33:12] | What are you doing out here? | 你还站这儿干什么 |
[33:13] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[33:28] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Bass. | 我很抱歉 拜斯太太 |
[33:32] | Charles, the doctors say there’s nothing more they can do. | 查尔斯 医生说他们无能为力了 |
[33:36] | We have to let him go. | 我们只能让他去了 |
[33:40] | Chuck, stay. | 恰克 别走 |
[33:41] | Be here with us. | 跟我们一起留在这儿 |
[34:08] | How’s Serena? | 瑟琳娜怎么样了 |
[34:11] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[34:16] | Lily’s here? | 莉莉也在这儿吗 |
[34:17] | Eric’s here? | 艾瑞克呢 |
[34:19] | Everyone’s here. | 大家都来了 |
[34:23] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[34:28] | My father always thought I was weak. | 我爸爸总觉得我很没用 |
[34:35] | And in the moment that mattered most, I was. | 他还在世的时候 我确实很没用 |
[34:40] | I couldn’t be there when he, uh… | 就连他死的时候 我也不在他身边 |
[34:45] | I left, ran away. | 我逃开了 逃得远远的 |
[34:49] | I’ve been… | 我一直 |
[34:51] | pushing myself | 逼着自己去奋斗 |
[34:54] | to prove him wrong, and… | 去证明他是错的 |
[34:59] | been pushing you away. | 还想要让你离开我身边 |
[35:05] | I don’t think you ran away | 我觉得你不是因为无法面对死亡 |
[35:08] | because you couldn’t handle death. | 而选择了逃避 |
[35:13] | I think it’s because you couldn’t handle feelings. | 我想你只是无法控制感情 |
[35:16] | But you’re not like that anymore. | 可你不再那么脆弱了 |
[35:19] | You’re strong. | 你现在很坚强 |
[35:21] | You carry people. | 你是很多人的依靠 |
[35:23] | You carry me. | 你是我的依靠 |
[35:28] | You’re becoming a man in a way that… | 你已经成长为 |
[35:33] | Your father never was. | 你父亲难以企及的男人 |
[35:47] | Come. | 来吧 |
[35:51] | Let’s say good-bye. | 告别过去吧 |
[36:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:33] | You want a sip of my coffee? | 要不要喝口我的 |
[36:34] | – No, thanks. – I was just offering. | -不了 谢谢 -我只是客套一下 |
[36:39] | Just declining the offer. | 那就免了吧 |
[36:43] | Eric, I’m sorry. | 艾瑞克 我很抱歉 |
[36:44] | Jenny, can we stop this? | 珍妮 拜托你别说了 |
[36:50] | So I’m assuming you set sawyer up with that bag. | 我认为关于包包的事是你设的套 |
[36:52] | Me and Kira, yeah. | 是的 我和姬拉干的 |
[36:55] | I heard you talking to that shopgirl on the phone. | 我听到你和店员的电话了 |
[36:58] | I knew you were listening to that call. | 我知道你在偷听 |
[37:00] | Which is why you were ready with the bags for Jane and Carmen. | 所以你才为简和卡门也准备了包包 |
[37:02] | You are starting to scare me. | 你已经让我毛骨悚然了 |
[37:04] | Right back at ya. And I wouldn’t have had to do it | 以牙还牙而已 要不是你毁了我的舞会 |
[37:06] | If it wasn’t for your smear campaign. | 我是不会这么做的 |
[37:08] | Which you totally deserved. | 那可是你罪有应得 |
[37:13] | Hey, truce? | 我们停战吧 |
[37:15] | Yeah. Come on. Let’s go buy Serena | 好吧 我们去礼品商店为瑟琳娜 |
[37:17] | one of those hideous stuffed bears at the gift shop | 挑一个丑陋的小熊吧 |
[37:19] | with the “get well soon” balloon. | 再附上一个”早日康复”气球 |
[37:27] | Maureen, hi. | 莫林 你好 |
[37:28] | I-I-I’m actually on my way out. | 不好意思 我刚要出门 |
[37:31] | I know you must be surprised to see me, | 我知道我的拜访让你觉得很意外 |
[37:33] | but if you have a moment… | 不过如果你能抽出点时间 |
[37:35] | I’ve been having some difficulties in my marriage, | 我的婚姻正处于艰难时期 |
[37:38] | and I’d hate to see anyone | 我也不希望别人和我 |
[37:40] | suffer through the same pain that I have. | 一样经历相同的遭遇 |
[37:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[37:45] | Somehow this ended up in my coat pocket at Thanksgiving. | 感恩节那天这封信被意外放进了我的口袋 |
[37:52] | Just read it. | 读一下吧 |
[38:00] | I mean, imagine if Serena would have hit her head | 想想要是瑟琳娜的头撞得再重一些 |
[38:02] | A little harder or the car rolled or the– | 或者是车身翻滚 |
[38:05] | Vanessa… | 瓦内萨 |
[38:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:14] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:24] | Dan. | 丹 |
[38:27] | That was not the reaction I was hoping for. | 那可不是我期望的反应 |
[38:32] | Dan, sometimes when people are under a lot of emotional stress, | 丹 当人们遭受巨大的压力时 |
[38:37] | They say things that they don’t really mean. | 他们会错误的表达他们真实情感 |
[38:40] | Yeah, I was, uh, I-I-I think I-I read that somewhere. | 我也看过这篇报导 |
[38:45] | I’m gonna go see if Serena needs anything. | 我去看看瑟琳娜还有什么需要 |
[39:13] | Rufus? | 鲁弗斯 |
[39:14] | Sinatra sings, | 斯拉特拉在歌里唱到 |
[39:15] | “New York, New York, it’s a helluva town.” | “纽约 纽约 巨大的城市” |
[39:18] | But on the upper east side, | 但身在上东区 |
[39:19] | Sometimes it just feels like hell. | 有时感觉如同身处地狱 |
[39:30] | I think I might need some advice. | 我觉得我需要一些建议 |
[39:32] | Even when we’re sure we’ve earned that happy ending… | 即便我们确信自己该得到美满结局 |
[39:38] | It doesn’t always come. | 也并不总是如此 |
[39:43] | Second thoughts creep in. | 彼此产生嫌隙 |
[39:47] | Secret missions sneak out. | 秘密逐渐浮现 |
[39:55] | And only sleeping beauty finds her prince. | 只有睡美人找到了她的王子 |
[40:04] | Hey, you’re late. | 嘿 你迟到了 |
[40:05] | These guys are texting. They’re waiting. | 这帮人短信来催了 他们等着呢 |
[40:07] | Sorry. It was a hectic night. | 抱歉 今晚有点忙 |
[40:09] | Do you even have it on you? | 你带那东西了吗 |
[40:11] | Well, can I hold it? | 我可以拿着吧 |
[40:14] | The queen bee likes a thrill, yeah? | 女王蜂很喜欢刺激 是吧 |
[40:16] | And, uh, this time, I want to go to the table alone. | 那个 我这次想单独去交易 |
[40:21] | By the way, those handbags totally saved my ass, | 对了 那些包包拯救了我 |
[40:23] | So, uh, thanks for making that happen. | 所以多谢你让这一切成真 |
[40:25] | Don’t thank me. You earned that money. | 不必谢我 那是你自己挣的钱 |
[40:27] | And I needed it. | 我需要它 |
[40:29] | It’s not easy being queen. Or cheap. | 不管当女王还是穷人都不容易啊 |
[40:31] | Stick with me, Jenny Humphrey, | 珍妮·汉弗瑞 跟着我混 |
[40:32] | And you’ll have enough cash to underwrite your entire kingdom. | 你会有足够的金钱保障你的王国 |
[40:38] | In this city, nothing is for certain. | 在这座城市里 一切都那么不确定 |
[40:41] | The night can push you forward into a dark future | 夜晚能将你推向黑暗的未来 |
[40:46] | or plunge you into a mysterious past. | 也能让你陷入迷般的往昔 |
[41:07] | Lily? | 是莉莉吗 |
[41:12] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |