时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip Girl here. | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | You one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:04] | Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:08] | – Dan. – That’s not really the reaction I was hoping for. | -丹 -这不是我想要的反应 |
[00:10] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[00:10] | It’s from my father, and it’s been opened. | 这是我爸寄来的 但被拆开了 |
[00:12] | You don’t get to judge me ever again. | 你没资格再评判我 |
[00:14] | Tell me that you didn’t sleep with your ex-husband. | 告诉我你没和你前夫上床 |
[00:16] | I did kiss him, but that’s all. | 我确实亲了他 但仅此而已 |
[00:18] | You have the wrong idea. | 你想错了 |
[00:19] | I’m not some sort of trophy husband. | 我不是那种傀儡丈夫 |
[00:21] | It’s okay. We all sacrifice our independence for love. | 没事 我们都为了爱牺牲了自己 |
[00:25] | You took the wrong boat. | 你拿错船了 |
[00:26] | No,actually, this is the one with the cash. | 不 实际上 这是艘带钱的船 |
[00:28] | Mine had the “E” In it. | 我的船上有个“E” |
[00:29] | I spent 18 years accepting the fact my mother was dead. | 这18年来我一直都在试图接受 我妈已经去世了的事实 |
[00:33] | Your real mother would never turn her back on a chance to know you. | 你亲生母亲是不会放弃了解你的机会的 |
[00:35] | I don’t have a real mother, Blair. | 我没有亲生母亲 布莱尔 |
[00:37] | It doesn’t mean you’re alone. | 这不意味着你在这个世界孤苦伶仃 |
[00:39] | I really think that we should try to take this slow. | 我在想我们应该试着慢慢来 |
[00:42] | Yeah, yeah, I was thinking the same thing. | 是 是 我和你想的一样 |
[00:45] | This wasn’t a date. | 这不是约会 |
[00:46] | If you want one, you’ll have to ask. | 如果你想约会 你必须约我 |
[01:03] | Get up and go at it, upper east side. | 赶快起床迎接新的一天吧 上东区的人们 |
[01:06] | I hear little J. is having foreign relations with a handsome attach? | 我听说小珍妮在和一个外国帅哥谈恋爱 |
[01:10] | We always knew she had friends in high places. | 我们都知道她有很多上流社会的朋友 |
[01:13] | But how low will she go? | 但她的品味可以降到什么程度呢 |
[01:15] | What are you even doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[01:17] | You said your step mom hadn’t gotten up before noon all week. | 你说过你继母这周不到中午都不会起床 |
[01:19] | But if she does, | 但如果她起床了 |
[01:20] | then you’ll be spending the day hiding in my closet. | 你就要在我的衣柜里躲上一整天了 |
[01:22] | Kinky. All right, I’ll go. | 很诡异 好吧 那我走 |
[01:25] | I just wanted to make sure we’re still on for tonight. | 我只是想确认我们今晚一切照常 |
[01:26] | Oh, yeah. I was thinking Italian. | 当然 我想吃意大利菜 |
[01:27] | Maybe morandi or il buco? | 去莫兰德或者艾步科餐厅怎么样 |
[01:29] | I mean, if you don’t want to go downtown, | 我想 如果你不想到市区 |
[01:30] | We could just walk over to Tony’s. | 我们可以去托尼酒吧的 |
[01:33] | Oh, well, not that I don’t love popcorn and a movie, | 倒不是我不喜欢爆米花和电影 |
[01:36] | But I mean, it’s saturday night. | 但我想 今天是星期六晚上 |
[01:37] | I wanted to go out. | 我想出去玩 |
[01:38] | We are. | 我们是要出去啊 |
[01:39] | In fact, we have half a dozen deliveries to make at some parties. | 事实上 我们要去给六个派对送货 |
[01:43] | Again? You’re the only dealer in town? | 又去吗 这城里只有你一个毒贩吗 |
[01:45] | No rest for the wicked. | 坏人是不需要休息的 |
[01:46] | I’m gonna have to leave these here for the day if that’s cool. | 如果可以的话 我白天可以把这东西放在这儿吗 |
[01:48] | Yeah, okay. Jenny’s drug way station. | 好吧 珍妮毒品小站 |
[01:51] | I guess that’s the one good thing about my parents | 我想我爸妈闹得不可开交 |
[01:53] | being in this huge, unexplained fight. | 恐怕就这点好处了 |
[01:55] | I can think of others. | 不 还有其他好处呢 |
[02:00] | Hey, don’t–don’t you wanna answer that? | 嘿 你不打算接那个电话吗 |
[02:02] | No. | 不 |
[02:08] | Hello, father. | 你好 爸爸 |
[02:10] | No. No, I can’t this evening. | 不 不 今晚不行 |
[02:12] | I have plans. | 我有安排了 |
[02:15] | Just a friend. | 就是一个朋友 |
[02:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:20] | All right, shall we take care of this? | 好吧 我们要把这个收一下吗 |
[02:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:34] | Since when do you cook? | 你从什么时候开始下厨了 |
[02:35] | Honestly, I didn’t even know | 说实话 直到今早 |
[02:37] | we had a fridge until this morning. | 我才发现我们家有台冰箱 |
[02:40] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! We’re not heathens. | 嘿 我们可不是野蛮人 |
[02:42] | Stop. | 等会 |
[03:34] | I told you I was good in the kitchen. | 我告诉过你我在厨房很棒 |
[03:36] | The cocktail olives I could’ve done without, though. | 其实我不该喝那鸡尾酒的 |
[03:38] | Not really a breakfast food. | 不适合早餐吃 |
[03:40] | I’m still hungry. | 我还是很饿 |
[03:41] | Doesn’t Rufus make brunch on saturdays? | 鲁弗斯不是每周六都做早午餐吗 |
[03:44] | I prefer this breakfast. | 我更喜欢这顿早餐 |
[03:46] | Oh, god! | 上帝 |
[03:47] | – Oh, god. – Chuck! | -上帝 -恰克 |
[03:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:50] | Not to be outdone. | 别太过分 |
[03:52] | God forbid. | 苍天不容 |
[03:53] | Yes! That’s it! God! | 对 就是这样 上帝啊 |
[03:56] | Yes! | 对 |
[03:57] | Oh, don’t stop! God, chuck! | 别停 上帝啊 恰克 |
[04:00] | Oh, god, that’s it! Yeah! | 上帝 就是这样 |
[04:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:03] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[04:04] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[04:05] | Oh! Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[04:06] | Early meeting. | 开早会 |
[04:07] | Look, I forgot my cell. | 我忘记带电话了 |
[04:09] | Can you stick it in my briefcase? | 你能帮我放进公文包里吗 |
[04:10] | God, yes! Chuck! Don’t stop! | 上帝 恰克 别停 |
[04:11] | Uh… Blair is sort of in there right now. | 布莱尔现在在里面 |
[04:14] | Which is why I need you to grab it. | 所以我才要你去拿 |
[04:16] | She can get curious, and right now is not a good time. | 她会好奇的 而现在时机不对 |
[04:18] | Oh, god! Yes! | 天哪 就是这样 |
[04:19] | – Yeah, man. Uh, I will do. – Great. | -好的 我帮你去拿 -很好 |
[04:22] | Yes! God, Chuck! | 就这样 恰克 |
[04:56] | God, Chuck! Yes! | 天啊 恰克 就这样 |
[04:59] | – Oh, god, Chuck! – Blair? | -恰克 就是这样 -布莱尔 |
[05:02] | Yes, right there! Oh! | 对 就是那儿 |
[05:06] | Haven’t you heard of knocking? | 你不知道要敲门吗 |
[05:07] | I did knock, but you didn’t hear me. | 我敲了 不过你没听见 |
[05:09] | We heard you, though. | 但我们听见你的声音了 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry. Was it awkward? | 抱歉 很尴尬吗 |
[05:12] | Are you trying to prove some kind of point? | 你是想证明什么吗 |
[05:14] | Yes. But I shouldn’t have to. | 是的 但我不需要这么做 |
[05:16] | I’m just glad I got Chuck’s couch scotchgarded. | 我只是高兴我擦亮了恰克的沙发 |
[05:18] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 还有就是 |
[05:19] | Louis Vuitton is doing metallic booties for spring. | 路易·威登今年春季推出的是金属靴 |
[05:31] | B B.? | |
[05:32] | S S.? | |
[05:38] | Talk to me. Tell me what’s wrong. | 和我说说 怎么回事 |
[05:47] | Chuck and I aren’t connecting right now. | 我和恰克最近都没怎么交流 |
[05:50] | You mean… | 你的意思是… |
[05:53] | Not just like that. | 并不只是那方面 |
[05:55] | But thanks so much for the constant reminder. | 谢谢你又提醒了我 |
[05:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:02] | He’s shutting me out… | 他一直把我拒之门外 |
[06:04] | in his head all the time. | 不让我进入他的内心世界 |
[06:06] | Normally, I’d chalk it up to just him being him. | 通常我会觉得这就是他的作风 |
[06:08] | But… last week he went through something, | 但上个星期我们经历了些事 |
[06:14] | And… | 然后 |
[06:17] | If he’s still upset, I just want him to be able to talk to me. | 如果他很沮丧 我只希望他能跟我谈谈 |
[06:22] | Well, how do you usually pull these things out of him? | 那么你通常怎么帮他排解烦恼 |
[06:24] | Pretty much what you just heard, sans fashion magazine. | 除了时尚杂志 就是你刚刚听到的销魂的声音 |
[06:28] | I’ve tried all my tricks. He’s not interested. | 我使尽了我的所有招数 他仍旧不感兴趣 |
[06:32] | I just wanna make him feel better. | 我只是想让他开心一点 |
[06:39] | Hey. Melissa. | 我是玛丽莎 |
[06:41] | – Uh, Dan. – Bit overdressed, aren’t we? | -我叫丹 -我们是不是穿的过于隆重 |
[06:43] | I have an extra pair of board shorts if you want to join me. | 如果你想加入的话 我还有一条多的板裤 |
[06:45] | Hit ocean drive? | 去骑海上摩托 如何 |
[06:48] | Um… uh… maybe some other time. | 下次吧 |
[06:59] | Just listen to me. All right, I-I know I screwed up, | 听我说 我知道我把事情搞砸了 |
[07:02] | And I don’t blame you for not returning my phone calls. | 你不回我电话 我不怪你 |
[07:04] | But… I miss you. | 但 我很想你 |
[07:07] | And what I said at the hospital, well, I meant it as a friend, | 我在医院所说的话 是作为朋友的立场说的 |
[07:09] | Only as a friend. | 仅仅是朋友而已 |
[07:09] | Dan, it’s cool. You don’t have to explain. | 丹 没关系 你没必要解释 |
[07:11] | No, no, no, no, no, I really do | 不 不 我的确需要解释 |
[07:13] | because I-I really want things to go back to the way they were. | 因为我真的希望一切能够回归原样 |
[07:15] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[07:15] | We could hang out today, we could remind ourselves | 我们可以出去走走 可以一起回忆 |
[07:17] | how normal it can be between us. | 我们以前在一起是多自然 |
[07:18] | Actually, the dorm’s throwing | 其实 宿舍今天晚上 |
[07:19] | this huge south beach party tonight. | 要举办一个大型的沙滩派对 |
[07:21] | Great, I love parties. | 太好了 我喜欢派对 |
[07:22] | And I’m going with Paul. | 我要和保罗一同参加 |
[07:24] | I love Paul. | 我喜欢保罗 |
[07:24] | Don’t you think the three of us hanging out would be weird? | 你不觉得我们三个人一起去会很奇怪吗 |
[07:26] | Weird? No. No, I’ll bring a date. | 奇怪吗 不不 我也会带一个女伴的 |
[07:29] | What date? | 谁 |
[07:30] | Well, if you would’ve returned any number of my 10,000 phone calls, | 如果你曾回复过我打给你数千通电话中的一通 |
[07:33] | You would know that I’ve started seeing someone. | 你就会知道 我最近在和某人约会 |
[07:35] | I mean, it’s not serious at all, but, uh… | 我是说并不是很认真的那种 但是 |
[07:38] | Look, it’ll be fun and normal. I promise. | 那会很有意思的 也不奇怪 我保证 |
[07:41] | Fine. The party starts in an hour. | 好吧 派对一小时后开始 |
[07:43] | Okay, great. All right. | 好的 太好了 |
[07:45] | Wait. What’s her name? | 等等 她叫什么 |
[07:49] | Melissa. | 玛丽莎 |
[07:50] | Yeah, her name’s Melissa. It’s a good name. See you soon. | 她叫玛丽莎 是个好名字 待会见 |
[08:02] | Hey, uh, do you know a girl named Melissa? | 你认识一个叫玛丽莎的女孩吗 |
[08:52] | Everybody decent in here? | 你们都还是穿戴整齐的吧 |
[08:54] | – Ah. Got it. – What are you doing? | -找到了 -你在干什么 |
[08:58] | Um, my phone’s dead. I was gonna use Chuck’s. | 我的手机死机了 用下恰克的 |
[08:59] | There’s a phone in the living room. | 客厅有个电话啊 |
[09:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:02] | I wanted to check a tweet. | 我要查看一下Twitter上的信息 |
[09:05] | Wait. Wait, Chuck asked you to grab his phone | 等等 恰克刚刚打电话给你 |
[09:07] | when he called, didn’t he? | 是不是让你帮他拿手机 |
[09:08] | Chuck called? | 恰克打过电话吗 |
[09:09] | No. I mean, yeah, he called. | 没有 我是说 对 他打了 |
[09:11] | But he just wanted me to put his phone in his briefcase | 他只是让我把他的手机放进他公文包里 |
[09:13] | so he doesn’t forget it. That’s it. | 以免他忘记 就这样 |
[09:14] | Oh, god, I miss that. | 哦天啊 我真怀念 |
[09:16] | What? | 什么 |
[09:17] | Dating someone who’s a horrible liar. So much easier. | 和一个不会说谎的人约会 该容易多少啊 |
[09:20] | Chuck didn’t want me to see his phone. | 恰克不想让我看他的手机 |
[09:22] | Hand it over, Archibald. | 拿过来 阿齐布尔德 |
[09:24] | Nate. | 内特 |
[09:33] | There’s half a dozen calls from a number I’ve never seen, | 有数通电话都来自这个陌生的号码 |
[09:36] | And… a message. | 还有一条短信 |
[09:42] | – One, two, three, four, five. – Jenny? | -一 二 三 四 五 -珍妮 |
[09:46] | I was just going out for a coffee… | 我正准备出去喝咖啡 |
[09:48] | Hi, lily. You’re up really early. | 莉莉 你起得真早 |
[09:51] | Uh, you remember Damien, right? He just stopped by. | 你还记得达米恩吧 他只是顺路过来看看 |
[09:54] | What is going on here? Or do I even have to ask? | 这是怎么回事 或者我根本没必要过问 |
[10:00] | Lily, I’m–I’m… | 莉莉 我 我 |
[10:01] | I’m so sorry. Please, please don’t tell my dad. Please. | 我很抱歉 请不要告诉我爸爸 拜托 |
[10:04] | I want both of you in the living room now. | 你们俩现在马上到客厅去 |
[10:07] | You, get dressed. | 你 穿好衣服 |
[10:11] | I shouldn’t. | 我不该这么做 |
[10:12] | I turned over a new leaf– | 我已经洗心革面 |
[10:13] | A new, non-meddling leaf from the trust tree. | 我应该信任他 不干涉他 |
[10:16] | If he wants to keep secrets, then… | 如果他想保密 那 |
[10:18] | But he shouldn’t. Something is bothering him. | 但是他不该 他被一些事所困扰 |
[10:20] | And he’s not telling me about it. | 而且他不愿意告诉我 |
[10:21] | – What am I supposed to do, right? – Blair, put the phone down. | -我该怎么办呢 -布莱尔 把电话放下 |
[10:26] | And talk to him when he gets home. | 等他回来就和他谈谈 |
[10:32] | – What? – It’s this number. | -怎么了 -又是这个号码 |
[10:34] | It’s the same number he called me from this morning. | 他早上也是用这个号码打给我的 |
[10:42] | Charles, it’s me again. | 查尔斯 还是我 |
[10:44] | I know I keep calling, but you haven’t returned. | 我知道我在不停地打 但是你从不回电 |
[10:46] | And there are things you need to know, | 有些事情你必须知道 |
[10:47] | Things I need to tell you. | 我得告诉你 |
[10:48] | I’m still at The Algonquin but I’m checking out today. | 我仍然在阿尔冈昆酒店 不过我今天退房 |
[10:51] | I hope you’ll change your mind. | 我希望你可以改变主意 |
[10:53] | Elizabeth Fisher was staying at the Algonquin. | 伊丽莎白·菲舍住在阿尔冈昆酒店 |
[10:55] | – Who’s Elizabeth Fisher? – Her name used to be Evelyn, | -伊丽莎白·菲舍是谁 -她原名叫伊芙琳 |
[11:01] | And she’s my mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[11:03] | And just like that. | 就那样 |
[11:05] | We get the mother of all questions. | 现在出现了一位神秘的母亲 |
[11:17] | Chuck, how is that even possible? | 恰克 这怎么可能 |
[11:18] | Bart told you your mother died. | 巴特告诉你你母亲去世了 |
[11:20] | He also told me kids wear suits to kindergarten | 他还告诉过我小孩应该穿西装去幼儿园 |
[11:22] | And that blue chip stocks are great for birthday gifts. | 蓝筹股是一份很好的生日礼物 |
[11:26] | He told me what he wanted me to believe. | 他告诉我的都是他想让我相信的 |
[11:29] | Chuck ran into a woman at Bart’s grave | 恰克在巴特的墓前遇到了一个女人 |
[11:31] | and tracked her down. | 并且找到了她 |
[11:32] | She told us she was just one of Bart’s friends, | 她告诉我们她只是巴特的一个朋友 |
[11:35] | But I guess… | 但是我想 |
[11:38] | You okay, man? | 兄弟 你还好吧 |
[11:39] | – Why wouldn’t I be? – You don’t seem excited. | -我为什么不好 -你看起来并不兴奋 |
[11:41] | After all this time of thinking your mother is gone. | 一直以来你都以为自己的母亲去世了 |
[11:43] | Now you have a second chance. | 现在你有了第二次机会 |
[11:44] | A chance for what? Why even come back? | 什么机会 她为什么要回来 |
[11:46] | She’s here now. Who cares why? | 她现在回来了就好 谁会关心原因 |
[11:48] | I’ve got a pretty good idea what her motivation is. | 我想我明白她真正的动机 |
[11:53] | – Throw this away. – Chuck, no. | -把这个扔掉 -恰克 不要 |
[11:55] | – Serena, just– – You have no idea what happened 20 years ago, | -瑟琳娜 -你对二十年前的事一无所知 |
[11:58] | Why she stayed away. | 为什么她要离开 |
[11:59] | You have to at least let her explain. | 你至少要让她解释一下 |
[12:00] | No, I really don’t. I’m going to the bar for a drink. | 不 我不想 我现在去喝一杯 |
[12:05] | If you’re planning on doing any more sleuthing behind my back, | 如果你计划背着我搞侦查 |
[12:07] | I can leave you the combination for the hotel safe. | 我就把你留给酒店保全 |
[12:14] | – He’s gonna be fine. – He’s being crazy. | -他会挺过来的 -他正变得疯狂 |
[12:17] | – What are we gonna do? – Nothing. | -我们该怎么做 -什么也别做 |
[12:19] | You didn’t see his face when he confronted this woman. | 你们没有看到 他面对那个女人时的表情 |
[12:21] | And she sent him away. He’s had enough pain in his life. | 而她却只是让他离开 他已经够痛苦了 |
[12:23] | If he doesn’t wanna hear her story, | 如果他不想听她的故事 |
[12:24] | Then I’m gonna respect that, and so will you. | 我会尊重他的意愿 你们也应如此 |
[12:33] | I’m gonna take off. | 我得走了 |
[12:34] | I don’t really feel like playing the scared boyfriend role. | 我不喜欢扮演受惊男友这个角色 |
[12:38] | No one’s asking you to play the boyfriend role. | 没人要求你假扮男友 |
[12:46] | Okay, Lily, what’s so important | 莉莉 什么事这么重要 |
[12:48] | that you couldn’t tell me over the phone? | 都不能和我在电话里谈吗 |
[12:49] | Well, Jenny had a friend stay over last night, | 珍妮有个朋友昨晚在这过夜 |
[12:52] | And I thought it would be a good idea for us to talk about it. | 我想就这件事我们要谈谈 |
[13:20] | So how long have you and Vanessa known each other? | 你和瓦内萨认识多久了 |
[13:22] | Oh, we’ve been best friends since we were kids. | 我们从小就是最好的朋友 |
[13:25] | – I was actually talking to Paul. – Right. Of course. | -其实我是在问保罗 -对 没错 |
[13:29] | Paul and I met at a Cabaret last semester. | 保罗和我是上个学期在歌舞表演会上认识的 |
[13:30] | And the theme was fairy tales, | 那次的主题是童话 |
[13:32] | so it’s only appropriate that I met my prince charming. | 因此可以说是我遇到了白马王子 |
[13:35] | Actually, Dan was prince charming. | 其实丹才是 |
[13:36] | – Where did you and Dan meet? – In the hallway, actually. He– | -你和丹在哪认识的 -在走廊上 其实他 |
[13:38] | Yeah, I was lost. | 是的 我迷路了 |
[13:40] | Uh, this building can be very tricky when you don’t live here. | 那幢楼对于不住在里面的人来说太复杂了 |
[13:46] | – Let’s go hit a beach ball around. – Yeah. Sure. | -我们去玩沙滩球吧 -好啊 |
[13:50] | – Are we gonna talk about what’s going on here? – More drinks first. | -你想谈谈这究竟是怎么回事吗 -先去喝两杯 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:12] | But… | 但是 |
[14:15] | A Blair Waldorf apology without a caveat? | 布莱尔·霍道夫突然向我道歉 |
[14:19] | Sounds serious. | 听上去是认真的 |
[14:21] | Which is why I’m here if you wanna talk. | 我来这儿就是为了这个 如果你想谈谈的话 |
[14:26] | Or if you don’t. | 或者不想 |
[14:38] | Even if she is my mother. | 就算她是我母亲 |
[14:41] | She isn’t. | 实际上她并不是 |
[14:43] | It doesn’t change anything. | 这不能改变任何事 |
[14:45] | The past belongs to the past. | 过去的事已经过去了 |
[14:54] | I think we should go to Bart’s grave one last time, | 我想我们应该最后去一次巴特的墓 |
[14:57] | Drop that off and never look back. | 放下一切 并且不再回首 |
[15:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:14] | Where do I even start? How could you let this happen? | 我该如何开口 你怎么能让这样的事发生 |
[15:16] | – I didn’t let anything happen. – Jenny is not Serena. | -我没有让任何事发生 -珍妮不是瑟琳娜 |
[15:20] | And contrary to popular belief, children need boundaries. | 与普遍观点相反的是 我觉得孩子们需要管制 |
[15:22] | – Dad, I… – Excuse me, sir. | -父亲 我 -打扰一下 先生 |
[15:23] | The truth is, we fell asleep watching TV. | 事实是我们在看电视的时候睡着了 |
[15:26] | I know that sounds like “Teenage excuses for dummies.” | 我知道这理由听起来很傻 |
[15:28] | I appreciate the fact that you’re a concerned father– | 我很高兴你是个关心子女的父亲 |
[15:30] | You know the worst part of being the father of a teenage girl | 作为一个年轻女孩的父亲最怕的就是 |
[15:33] | is remembering when you were a teenage boy. | 对自己年轻时的行为仍记忆犹新 |
[15:35] | Pack your bags, young lady. You’re coming with me. | 收拾行李 你得和我走 |
[15:37] | What? Where, dad? I live here. | 什么 去哪父亲 我住在这 |
[15:38] | Not anymore. It’s back to Brooklyn for you. | 不再是了 你要回到布鲁克林去 |
[15:39] | Dad, you can’t do that. | 父亲 你不能这样做 |
[15:40] | – Rufus.. – Jennifer, pack your bags or I will. | -鲁弗斯 -詹尼弗去打包行李 别逼我自己动手 |
[15:42] | Okay, fine. I’ll do it myself. | 听你的行了吧 我自己整理 |
[15:45] | Rufus, can we please talk about this? | 鲁弗斯 我们能不能谈谈这事呢 |
[15:47] | No, lily, we can’t. You know, while she’s packing her stuff, | 莉莉 我没空 在她整理行李的时候 |
[15:50] | Maybe I’ll go grab what’s left of my own. | 我也该收拾收拾我自己的东西了 |
[16:06] | Where’s Melissa? | 玛丽莎在哪 |
[16:06] | Uh, oh, she’s salsa dancing. Paul? | 她在跳莎莎舞 保罗呢 |
[16:10] | She seems nice. | 她看起来挺不错的 |
[16:13] | I knew this was gonna be weird. | 我就知道这会很尴尬 |
[16:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:15] | We’re not really in a friendship groove here, Dan. | 丹 我们甚至都不是朋友了 |
[16:17] | – There’s too much pressure. – Too much pressure? | -这让我很有压力 -很有压力 |
[16:18] | There’s–there’s no pressure. | 你不必感到有压力 |
[16:19] | Hey, problem solved. | 啊 有解决办法了 |
[16:21] | What could be friendlier than taking a mock photo? | 有什么能比一起拍一张搞怪照片更友好呢 |
[16:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:50] | Uh… photo? | 还拍吗 |
[16:52] | Huh? | 什么 |
[16:54] | Right. That was– | 哦 我们本来… |
[16:55] | You know, it’s–it’s– it’s all these mojitos | 都是因为这莫吉托鸡尾酒 |
[16:56] | And the confined space and the heat. | 密闭的空间还有热浪惹的祸 |
[16:58] | – Right. Miami. Um, so photo? – Yeah. | -是啊 像迈阿密一样热 拍照 -嗯 |
[17:08] | We come in peace. | 我们是带着善意来的 |
[17:10] | Whatever you need, man, we’re here for ya. | 无论你需要什么 我们都在这里支持你 |
[17:12] | We made reservations at kellari. | 我们在克劳里订了位子 |
[17:13] | Greeks know how to do comfort food. | 希腊的美食最能安抚人了 |
[17:15] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[17:17] | Well, I guess I could use the walk… | 那么我就散个步 |
[17:19] | And some food in my system. | 顺便进点食 |
[17:26] | You sure we’re doing the right thing? | 你确定我们这么做是对的吗 |
[17:27] | It’s his mother. | 那是他母亲 |
[17:29] | You know chuck. He just needs a little push. | 你了解恰克 他需要别人在背后推他一下 |
[17:31] | Careful, S. | 瑟琳娜 小心咯 |
[17:32] | You may think you know what’s best, | 你可能觉得这么做是最好的 |
[17:35] | But this time, you might just be pushing your chuck. | 但这次 你可能会惹怒恰克 |
[17:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:55] | Nothing. O-our drinks would be nice, | 没事 这里的酒挺不错的 |
[17:57] | Maybe some bread for the table. | 或许再点些面包 |
[17:59] | You haven’t eaten bread since middle school. | 自从中学后你就没吃过面包了 |
[18:01] | So, buddy, uh, how you holding up? You good? | 伙计 你感觉怎么样 没事吧 |
[18:03] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[18:16] | No, it wasn’t me. | 这不关我事 |
[18:17] | – We…we called her. – We think | -我们叫她来的 -我们觉得 |
[18:20] | you’re making a big mistake, | 你在犯一个很大的错误 |
[18:21] | one you’ll regret for the rest of your life. | 你会为此悔恨终生 |
[18:23] | Why not just listen? | 为什么不听她解释呢 |
[18:24] | That’s it. Let’s go. | 得了吧 我们走 |
[18:25] | Blair, you know I’m right. | 布莱尔 你知道我做得对 |
[18:26] | No matter what he says now, | 无论他现在怎么说 |
[18:28] | He’ll always wonder, and it will eat away at him. | 他会一直困惑下去 这会毁了他的 |
[18:29] | Chuck, she’s here now, and she wants to talk to you. | 恰克 她现在就在这里 她想跟你聊 |
[18:32] | Whatever she has to say, it’s better than not knowing. | 无论她要说什么 听了总比不听好 |
[18:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:05] | Oh, my god. I forgot our drinks. | 哦 天啊 我忘了拿酒了 |
[19:06] | No, Melissa and I already grabbed some. | 没事 玛丽莎和我已经拿了 |
[19:08] | And we got to talking. | 我们也聊了一下 |
[19:10] | He was surprised to find out we just met this morning. | 他很惊讶地发现我们今早才认识 |
[19:13] | – This morning? – Right before you called | -今早吗 -就在今早你打给我说 |
[19:15] | – And told me you wanted to get back together. – Back together? | -你想跟我复合的时候 -复合吗 |
[19:20] | How do you feel about salsa dancing? | 不如我们去跳莎莎舞吧 |
[19:21] | No, no, no. M-Melissa, please. | 别 不是 玛丽莎 别这样 |
[19:22] | Wait, paul. I-I can explain. Can you just wait one second? | 等等 保罗 我可以解释 听我解释 |
[19:24] | No, no need. We get it, even if you don’t. | 没必要 我们明白 即使你们还装傻 |
[19:25] | And whatever’s going on between you two– | 无论你们两个接下来会发生什么故事 |
[19:27] | Either do something about it or don’t do something about it. | 要做些什么也好 不做也好 |
[19:29] | But, please, don’t bring normal people into whatever this is. | 请不要把正常人卷进来 |
[19:36] | This was a mistake. | 这不该发生的 |
[19:40] | I was brought here under false pretenses. | 我是被虚假的借口骗来的 |
[19:45] | Your friend Serena told me that you know who I am. | 你的朋友瑟琳娜告诉我 你知道我是谁 |
[19:49] | “Friend” Is a pretty loose term right now. | 用”朋友”一词是不准确的 |
[19:52] | They’re talking. | 他们有在聊 |
[19:53] | See? I knew if they got together– | 看 我就知道如果他们见了面… |
[19:56] | shh! Eat your spanakopita. | 嘘 吃你的菠菜派吧 |
[20:00] | I don’t know where to start. | 我都不知道从何说起 |
[20:02] | If it’s all the same to you, | 如果对你来说都一样的话 |
[20:03] | – Why don’t we skip to the end of the story? – I’m…I’m sorry? | -为什么不直接跳到结尾 -不好意思 |
[20:10] | – What’s he doing? – Oh, chuck. | -他在干什么呢 -恰克 |
[20:12] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来这里 |
[20:15] | Yes, to…to talk. | 是为了跟你谈谈呀 |
[20:17] | Really? | 是么 |
[20:17] | Well, we’ll see how much you want to talk, | 让我们看看你到底有多想说 |
[20:20] | Because… | 因为 |
[20:22] | I bet it’s not as much… as this. | 我确信不会有 这个多 |
[20:26] | She…she doesn’t want the money. | 她不是来要钱的 |
[20:27] | She…she won’t take it. | 她不会接受的 |
[20:29] | She just wants to talk to him. I’m going over there. | 她只想好好跟他聊聊 我要过去 |
[20:32] | Serena, sit your ass down. | 瑟琳娜 给我坐下 |
[20:42] | No judgment, no strings attached, | 不会审核 没有附加条款 |
[20:45] | But one. | 除了一条 |
[20:50] | I don’t want to know your story. | 我不想知道你都经历了什么 |
[20:53] | I want to know you’ll leave | 我只想你离我远点 |
[20:56] | And never come back. | 永远别再出现 |
[21:07] | This is really what you want? | 这真的是你想要的吗 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry, Charles. | 对不起 查尔斯 |
[21:19] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[21:26] | An expensive lunch, but it was worth it. | 让你破费了 不过也物有所值 |
[21:28] | By the way, you were wrong. | 顺便说一声 你错了 |
[21:39] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[21:40] | Do you want my dad to kill you? | 想让我爸杀了你吗 |
[21:44] | Right. Well, I assume you’re not leaving without these. | 对了 我就知道你不会丢下这个就走的 |
[21:48] | I will be taking these, but… | 我是来拿这些的 但是 |
[21:50] | I actually came to say good-bye. | 实际上 我是想来说声再见 |
[21:54] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[21:56] | Well, good-bye… friend. | 那么 再见了 朋友 |
[22:00] | That’s what you called me on the phone to your dad, right? | 你给你爸打电话的时候就这么称呼我的吧 |
[22:02] | So? | 然后呢 |
[22:03] | So I’m getting exiled to Brooklyn | 就因为我们的恋情关系 |
[22:05] | Because of our relationship, | 我要被流放到布鲁克林去了 |
[22:06] | And I don’t even know if we have one. | 我甚至不知道我们是否是男女朋友 |
[22:11] | Jenny… | 珍妮 |
[22:13] | You’re in high school. | 你还是个高中生 |
[22:15] | Your father’s not completely out of line. | 你父亲的做法并不是完全没有道理 |
[22:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:29] | You know, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[22:31] | I’m not gonna go write your name in a heart on my binder, okay? | 虽然我不会对你刻骨铭心 |
[22:35] | But you cannot expect me to start | 但是你不能让我和我爸发生 |
[22:36] | World War III with my dad | 第三次世界大战 |
[22:37] | Without even giving me something to fight for. | 至少你该让我觉得 我这样做是有意义的 |
[22:41] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么区别呢 |
[22:41] | Your father won’t let you see me again. | 你爸不会让你再见我的 |
[22:44] | Okay, now who’s in high school? | 好了 看看现在到底谁还是个高中生 |
[22:45] | I fight with my dad all the time. | 我一直和我爸斗争 |
[22:47] | Last year I ran away. | 去年还离家出走了 |
[22:48] | – I’m… I’m not afraid to stand up to him. – Jenny? | -我 我不害怕和他对立 -珍妮 |
[22:54] | Jenny, what are you doing? Jenny. | 珍妮 你要干嘛 珍妮 |
[23:01] | Whose are these? | 这是谁的 |
[23:05] | They’re mine. | 我的 |
[23:07] | Watch your step, Little J. | 小心了 小珍妮 |
[23:09] | Damien may be your drug of choice, | 达米恩有可能会让爱得发狂 |
[23:11] | But it looks like this love could be bad medicine. | 但看上去这爱情可能是剂毒药 |
[23:20] | Look, I can explain. | 听着 我可以解释 |
[23:22] | Oh, believe me, you will… | 相信我 我会让你解释的 |
[23:25] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[23:26] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这些吗 |
[23:27] | No, Rufus, I did not know about a giant bag of pills. | 不 鲁弗斯 我不知道这一大包药片哪儿来的 |
[23:33] | Jenny, what are you doing? | 珍妮 你这是在干嘛 |
[23:37] | I may be a bitch, but I’m not a little bitch. | 我也许是个坏女孩 可我不胆小 |
[23:40] | I told you I wasn’t afraid. | 我告诉过你我不害怕 |
[23:49] | Are you taking these or selling them? | 你是在吸毒还是在贩毒 |
[23:50] | I want the truth. | 我想听真话 |
[23:52] | They’re for a friend. | 这是为一个朋友买的 |
[23:54] | Jenny, please don’t make this worse. | 珍妮 别把事情搞得更糟 |
[23:55] | Okay, I don’t get what the big deal is. | 好 我不明白这有什么大不了的 |
[23:57] | I know you didn’t spend all those years | 我相信这么多年以来 |
[23:58] | On the tour bus reading. | 你也早看清很多问题了 |
[23:59] | There’s a huge difference between sharing a joint | 就算我当年和乐队贝斯手一起抽过大麻烟 |
[24:01] | With my bassist and getting caught | 但你现在可是满满一口袋的毒品啊 |
[24:02] | With a sack full of narcotics. | 这两者是根本不同的 |
[24:05] | This is serious, Jenny. | 这可不是闹着玩的 珍妮 |
[24:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:10] | So let’s just get it over with then. | 那我们赶快把这事儿给了解了吧 |
[24:12] | Am I grounded for life? | 我需要终身紧闭吗 |
[24:13] | Military school? What? | 军事学校 如何 |
[24:15] | Probably both. This goes way past that, Jenny. | 两者都行 这次事件性质太严重了 珍妮 |
[24:18] | See, I look at you and I don’t see my daughter anymore. | 我看着你 却一点看不到我女儿的影子了 |
[24:27] | The drugs don’t belong to Jenny. | 这些毒品不是珍妮的 |
[24:31] | They’re mine. | 是我的 |
[24:35] | Actually, they’re my father’s. | 事实上 是我父亲的 |
[24:40] | Chuck. Chuck, wait. | 恰克 恰克 等等 |
[24:43] | You were looking for a fairy-tale ending. | 你很期待一个童话般的结局吧 |
[24:45] | Next time rent a movie. Leave me out of it. | 下次还是租部电影看吧 别来烦我 |
[24:49] | I just wanted him to have answers. | 我只是想让他找到答案 |
[24:50] | Please. You and I both know why you did this, | 拜托 你我都明白你为什么要这么做 |
[24:53] | And it has nothing to do with Chuck. | 而且这和恰克根本没关系 |
[24:55] | You’re right. I’m sorry. I should go. | 你说得对 抱歉 我该走了 |
[24:58] | Hey, I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起走 |
[25:00] | Nate, I need to be alone right now. | 内特 我现在需要一个人静一下 |
[25:09] | What do you mean, it had nothing to do with Chuck? | 你说这和恰克根本没关系 是什么意思 |
[25:11] | Sorry, Nate. | 抱歉 内特 |
[25:15] | – Vanessa, hey. We need to talk about this. – What? | -瓦内萨 我们需要谈一下 -什么 |
[25:18] | Our…our kiss. | 我们 我们接吻了啊 |
[25:20] | What’s there to discuss? | 这有什么好谈的 |
[25:21] | We both had about five too many mojitos. | 我们都喝了快5杯莫吉托了 |
[25:22] | Why did you lie to me about dating Paul? | 你为什么骗我说在和保罗交往 |
[25:25] | Because I knew you had feelings for me, | 因为我知道你对我还有感觉 |
[25:27] | And I didn’t want things to be awkward between us. | 而我又不想让我们之间变得尴尬 |
[25:30] | And if I was dating Paul, then you | 如果我和保罗在交往 那么 |
[25:31] | wouldn’t get your hopes up. | 你就不会抱太大希望了 |
[25:32] | Oh, come on, Vanessa, don’t– | 别这样 瓦内萨 别 |
[25:33] | No, don’t get all Dan Humphrey on me. | 不 别老拿丹·汉弗瑞以前的样子对待我 |
[25:34] | Melissa? Really? | 玛丽莎 真的吗 |
[25:35] | All right, fine. Y–fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 是的 好吧 |
[25:37] | It’s clearly not my best plan. | 我显然没把计划安排好 |
[25:38] | And I-I shouldn’t have lied to you either, | 我也不应该对你说谎 |
[25:39] | But I was trying to protect our friendship. | 但是我想努力保护我们的友谊啊 |
[25:41] | I didn’t want you to feel weird around me. | 我不想让你面对我时感到尴尬 |
[25:42] | That stopped being an option | 当你说对我还有感觉的时候 |
[25:43] | The minute you told me you had feelings for me. | 就已经别无选择了 |
[25:47] | I wish you’d never done that. | 我多希望你没这么做 |
[25:53] | I think I need another mojito. | 我需要再喝一杯莫吉托 |
[25:54] | I’m…I’ll…I’ll see you around. | 我 我 我们回头见 |
[25:58] | So after my mother left, uh, | 自从我母亲离开之后 |
[26:01] | I thought my father just wanted to have a good time, | 我以为我父亲只是想找些乐子 |
[26:03] | but, of course, you know, it escalated, | 但是 可想而知 事态进一步恶化了 |
[26:06] | and he started going on these benders. | 他开始参加一些狂欢酒会 |
[26:08] | One day he disappeared for two days. I thought he was dead. | 有一次他忽然失踪了2天 我以为他死了 |
[26:13] | And, uh, you didn’t tell anyone? | 你没有告诉别人吗 |
[26:14] | I had no one to tell. | 我没有人倾诉 |
[26:15] | I mean, my mother certainly wasn’t an option. | 我是说 我肯定无法去和我母亲说 |
[26:17] | Then he came back in, filthy, with a broken arm | 之后他满身脏兮兮回来 一只胳膊还断了 |
[26:20] | and no recollection of what had happened. | 甚至不记得到底发生了什么事 |
[26:22] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[26:23] | The good news was I think it scared him enough | 好消息是我以为这次真的吓到他了 |
[26:25] | that he got sober. | 然后他就能清醒了 |
[26:27] | And I got my father back, | 我就把我父亲挽救回来了 |
[26:27] | or least I thought I did, | 至少我认为如此 |
[26:29] | until I saw these this morning in his room. | 直到今天早晨 我在他房里看到这些 |
[26:31] | That’s why I came over here, to see Jenny. | 这就是我今天过来见珍妮的原因 |
[26:37] | Jenny’s really been here for me lately. | 珍妮最近一直陪着我 |
[26:40] | And while we’re clearing the air, I want you to know | 既然我们要消除误解 我希望你们知道 |
[26:42] | I didn’t spend the night in your home last night. | 昨晚我没有在你们家过夜 |
[26:46] | Jenny was just trying to protect me. | 珍妮只是在试图保护我 |
[26:47] | By letting me believe that damien slept here? | 所以让我相信达米恩在这儿过夜了 |
[26:50] | I was trying to distract you from seeing the pills. | 我只是设法不让你看到那些毒品 |
[26:51] | Yeah, I-I still don’t understand why you brought the drugs over. | 我还是不明白你为什么把毒品带过来 |
[26:54] | I know it was completely reckless, | 我知道这样做太鲁莽了 |
[26:56] | and I’m sorry for putting you… and Jenny in that position. | 很抱歉让您和珍妮陷入窘境 |
[27:01] | I… I just thought… | 我 我只是想 |
[27:03] | I–if I got the pills away from my dad… | 如果把毒品从我父亲那儿拿走 |
[27:08] | that everything would be okay. | 就万事无忧了 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:23] | Do you want to talk? | 想聊聊吗 |
[27:27] | Or… | 或者 |
[27:30] | No talking. | 别说话 |
[27:48] | Well, that was certainly a crazy story. | 真是个荒唐的故事 |
[27:51] | Where’d you get that, “Intervention”? | 你从哪儿学到这招的 《调停人》吗[节目名] |
[27:52] | I…I mean, it sounded so real. They totally bought it. | 听上去很真实 他们全信了 |
[27:55] | Yeah, there’s nothing to buy. It’s…it’s true… | 是啊 没什么信不信的 这是真的 |
[27:57] | Oh, Damien, they’re upstairs. They can’t hear you. | 达米恩 他们在楼上呢 听不到你说话 |
[28:00] | Except for the part about my dad getting sober. | 除了我父亲清醒那一段 别的都是真的 |
[28:06] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:07] | I had no idea. | 我全然不知道 |
[28:09] | No one does. | 没有人知道 |
[28:11] | I’d leave except I feel like if I disappear, | 我原本会离家出走 只是如果我消失了 |
[28:13] | he’d have absolutely no reason to ever come home. | 他就没有任何回家的理由了 |
[28:19] | I’m really glad you told me. | 很高兴你能告诉我 |
[28:23] | Well, the pills have been flushed. | 嗯 毒品已经被冲掉了 |
[28:25] | It’s time for Damien to go, and us, too, Jenny. | 达米恩该走了 还有我们 珍妮 |
[28:29] | Just be happy you have a father who actually cares what you do. | 有一位真正关心你的父亲 你该感到开心 |
[28:42] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[28:44] | I really liked Damien, and he liked me. | 我真的很喜欢达米恩 他也喜欢我 |
[28:48] | You’re young. You’ll get over it. Get your suitcase. | 你还年轻 会挺过去的 去收拾行李吧 |
[29:03] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[29:06] | I’m sorry. I-I need to leave. | 很抱歉 我该走了 |
[29:09] | Can I just have a moment of your time, please? | 我可以跟你谈谈吗 |
[29:11] | Charles was pretty clear about his feelings. | 查尔斯把他的想法说得很明白了 |
[29:14] | It’s not for him. It’s for me. | 不是他 是为我 |
[29:16] | Well, s., looks like Chuck’s mom isn’t the only one with baggage. | S 看来恰克的母亲 不是唯一一个带着行李一走了之的人 |
[29:29] | My dad left when I was a little girl. | 我还很小的时候 我父亲就离开了 |
[29:32] | I don’t know when or if I’ll ever know why. | 我不知道何时或者能否知道原因 |
[29:36] | But I want to know why you left. | 但我想知道你为什么离开 |
[29:38] | I know it must not be easy, | 我知道一定不容易 |
[29:40] | but I don’t think you would have come back | 但如果你不想述说你的故事 |
[29:41] | If you didn’t want to tell your story. | 我想你也不会回来的 |
[29:46] | I… I was 19 when I got pregnant, | 我 我怀孕那年19岁 |
[29:49] | nowhere near ready to be a mother. | 还没准备好要做母亲 |
[29:52] | We agreed I’d give the baby up for adoption. | 我们同意放弃宝宝 让人收养 |
[29:56] | But I saw a picture of you holding Chuck in the locket. | 但我看到项链坠里那张你抱着恰克的照片 |
[29:59] | You…you couldn’t go through with it? | 你还没有彻底放下吗 |
[30:01] | No. It was Bart who couldn’t go through with it. | 不是我 是巴特无法释怀 |
[30:04] | Once he saw his son, that was it. | 在他看到儿子的那一刻 他就放不下了 |
[30:08] | He even asked me to marry him. | 他甚至向我求婚 |
[30:10] | You weren’t married? | 你们没有结婚吗 |
[30:11] | Oh, no. And I wasn’t about to be. | 没有 我也没有这打算 |
[30:15] | I didn’t love him. I told him that. | 我并不爱他 我告诉过他 |
[30:17] | So he blackmailed you then, | 所以他就恐吓你说 |
[30:19] | told you that if you left, you’d never see your son? | 如果你走了就再也见不到儿子了吗 |
[30:22] | I’m the one who told him to tell Charles I was dead. | 是我让他告诉查尔斯我已经死了 |
[30:25] | It was the only way I knew that he’d never come looking for me. | 这是阻止他来找我的唯一一个办法 |
[30:29] | And that way I could go on with my life | 那样我就能继续我的生活 |
[30:32] | as if he never happened. | 就像他从未降生过一样 |
[30:35] | But you must have had regrets. | 但你一定有后悔过 |
[30:37] | And–and knowing Bart, | 你知道巴特 |
[30:37] | He wouldn’t have made it easy to come back. Right? | 他不会让你轻易回来找他的 对吧 |
[30:43] | Bart sent me money every year to keep me away. | 巴特每年都给我寄钱 让我离得远远的 |
[30:45] | But truth is, | 而其实 |
[30:49] | He didn’t have to. | 他没那个必要 |
[30:51] | I didn’t doubt my decision. | 我从未质疑过我的决定 |
[30:59] | I know… | 我知道 |
[31:02] | this wasn’t what you were hoping to hear, | 这并不是你希望听到的 |
[31:04] | but now you know why it’s better if I just leave. | 但现在你明白为什么我离开才会更好 |
[31:10] | My son wants to hate me. | 我的儿子想恨我 |
[31:13] | I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[31:22] | You know, I’ve… I’ve known Chuck my whole life, | 你知道 我和恰克认识很久了 |
[31:25] | And he’s better than | 我所认识的人中 |
[31:27] | anyone I know at pushing people away. | 他最擅长拒人于千里之外 |
[31:29] | I don’t care what he says or does, | 我不管他是怎么说怎么做的 |
[31:32] | but there’s no child that doesn’t want to know their parent. | 但没哪个孩子不想去了解自己的父母 |
[31:56] | Dan. | 丹 |
[31:58] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 能和你说句话吗 |
[32:00] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. Excuse me. | 当然可以 失陪一下 |
[32:05] | Look, you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[32:07] | I lied to you about Paul and then kissed you because… | 我在保罗的事上撒了谎然后又吻你 是因为 |
[32:12] | I have feelings for you. | 我对你有感觉 |
[32:16] | I’m scared, because I don’t want to ruin our friendship. | 我害怕了 因为我不想破坏我们的友谊 |
[32:19] | – And neither do I. – We’re in this no-man’s-land. | -我也不想 -我们如此不确定 |
[32:21] | We aren’t hooking up right now because we want to stay friends, | 没有立刻卿卿我我 是因为还想做朋友 |
[32:24] | but we aren’t friends right now because we want to hook up. | 但我们现在不是朋友 因为你我都想亲热 |
[32:26] | No one is really winning in this scenario. | 这种局面之下没人是真正的赢家 |
[32:27] | It’s like we’re being so cautious | 就好像我们一直都如履薄冰 |
[32:29] | that we’re ruining everything. | 害怕我们会毁掉一切 |
[32:30] | We’re hurting our friendship by–by not hooking up. | 我们不亲热 反而伤害了我们的友谊 |
[32:32] | I think we should just throw down and see what happens. | 我想我们应该豁出去 看事情如何进展 |
[32:35] | – If we go up in flames… – At least we know we burned trying. | -如果我们吹了 -至少曾经努力过 |
[32:42] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[33:02] | Dad, I’m sorry. | 爸爸 我很抱歉 |
[33:03] | I know that I’m probably grounded until I go to college, | 我知道 也许我得被禁足到我上大学为止 |
[33:05] | But… please, | 但 求你了 |
[33:07] | is there any way that Damien can have visitation rights? | 达米恩就真不能再来了吗 |
[33:10] | I understand that you like Damien, Jenny, | 珍妮 你喜欢达米恩 我理解 |
[33:12] | – But you can’t see him anymore. – Dad– | -但你不许再见他了 -爸爸 |
[33:14] | You lied to us to protect this boy. | 为了保护他 你跟我们撒谎了 |
[33:15] | And whatever’s happening in his home life– | 不管他家里发生什么了 |
[33:17] | You know, I can’t have you spending time with someone mixed up with drugs. | 我就是不能让你跟一个沾上毒品的人来往 |
[33:20] | Lily, please. You get it, right? | 莉莉 你理解我的 对吗 |
[33:23] | Jenny, I’m sorry. Your father is right. | 珍妮 很抱歉 你爸爸是对的 |
[33:26] | Okay, you’re just taking dad’s side ’cause you guys are in a fight. | 好吧 你站在爸爸那边 是因为你们俩吵架了 |
[33:29] | This has nothing to do with Lily and me. | 这和我跟莉莉的事没有关系 |
[33:31] | Really? Because Lily’s sleeping till noon every day, | 真的吗 因为莉莉每天睡到中午 |
[33:33] | and you’re spending your time hiding at the loft. | 而你却躲在阁楼虚度光阴吗 |
[33:35] | So just because you finally found something | 就算你们俩终于找到了 |
[33:36] | that you guys can agree on, | 一些共同语言 |
[33:37] | – it doesn’t mean that you’re right. – Where are you going? | -那也不代表你们是对的 -你去哪儿 |
[33:40] | I’ll be waiting for you downstairs. | 我到楼下等你 |
[33:41] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶快把事情解决吧 |
[33:45] | I wish you and Jenny would just stay here, | 我希望你和珍妮待在这儿 |
[33:47] | and we could work through this as a family. | 我们能像一家人那样共度难关 |
[33:49] | Jenny needs a break from this world. | 珍妮需要离开这个世界一会儿了 |
[33:50] | She needs to be back in her old room, | 她得回到自己以前的房间 |
[33:51] | her feet on solid ground. And I think I need that, too, | 她得脚踏实地 我觉得我也得那样 |
[33:54] | At least for a while. | 至少暂时是 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry for not telling you about Elizabeth calling. | 很抱歉没有告诉你伊丽莎白来电话了 |
[34:05] | I wasn’t trying to shut you out. | 我不是想拒你于门外的 |
[34:08] | Then what was it? | 那是为什么呢 |
[34:10] | I was hoping I could find out who she was | 我只是希望知道她是怎样的一个人 |
[34:12] | without ever knowing why she did what she did. | 不去管她当年做了什么 又为什么那样做 |
[34:16] | Writing the check was just a test. | 给她支票只是个测试而已 |
[34:18] | But I wanted her to pass, not fail. | 但我希望她通过那次测试 而不是失败 |
[34:20] | As soon as I handed it to her, I didn’t want her to take it. | 递给她支票的那一刻 我不希望她接受 |
[34:29] | It’s the front desk. | 是前台的电话 |
[34:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:35] | Okay, Patricia, hold on. | 好的 帕特丽夏 稍等一下 |
[34:39] | Elizabeth Fisher is in the lobby. | 伊丽莎白·菲舍在大厅呢 |
[34:43] | She wants to come up. | 她想上来 |
[34:46] | All right, you ready to go? Jenny? | 好了 准备好了吗 珍妮 |
[34:53] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[34:54] | There comes a time | 总有那么一天 |
[34:55] | when every father learns you can’t keep a bad girl down. | 爸爸会意识到 你是难以控制坏女孩的 |
[35:15] | Nate, what are you doing here? | 内特 你怎么会在这儿 |
[35:16] | Well, I thought you’d be here. Where’d you go? | 我以为你会在这儿的 你去哪儿了 |
[35:19] | Um, I went to see Chuck’s mother. | 我去见恰克的妈妈了 |
[35:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:33] | Because of my dad. | 因为我爸爸 |
[35:35] | I’ve been trying to find him. | 我一直努力想找到他 |
[35:37] | I just want to talk to him, to understand why he left. | 我只想跟他谈谈 去理解他为什么离开 |
[35:42] | I’ve come close to finding him. | 我差点就找到他了 |
[35:43] | I-I tracked him down last summer. | 去年夏天我终于找到他了 |
[35:45] | But, um, he didn’t want to see me, | 但他不想见我 |
[35:49] | And he wrote me a letter explaining. | 然后他写了封信来解释 |
[35:53] | He was with my mother. | 他当时和我妈妈在一起 |
[35:57] | So that’s why you’ve been avoiding your mom. | 那这就是你一直避开你妈妈的原因 |
[35:58] | And I felt like somehow h-his letter meant something. | 我当时以为那封信至少表示他还是在乎我的 |
[36:03] | You know? But the truth is, he knows who I am now, | 但事实是 他知道我是谁 |
[36:06] | and he hasn’t come to find me. | 却从没来找过我 |
[36:09] | I think talking to Elizabeth made me finally realize | 我觉得 跟伊丽莎白谈话 让我终于明白了 |
[36:13] | that he just… doesn’t want to be found. | 他就是不想被找到而已 |
[36:19] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this? | 怎么这些你都没跟我说过 |
[36:22] | Well… | 好吧 |
[36:24] | Things have been so good with us, so fun. | 我们一直很快乐 很开心 |
[36:26] | I didn’t want to bring any heaviness into it, | 我不想破坏这种气氛 |
[36:30] | you know, ruin things. | 不想把一切搞砸 |
[36:31] | Yeah, I mean, this time has been incredible. | 我知道 这段时光实在太美好了 |
[36:33] | I mean, we broke my dresser. | 这让我放下了伪装 |
[36:37] | And I’m enjoying every minute of it. | 我珍惜我们在一起的每一分每一秒 |
[36:41] | I just… | 我只是 |
[36:42] | I want to be that person you can bring anything to, | 我希望我是那个可以让你托付一切的人 |
[36:46] | the good and the bad. | 不论好还是坏 |
[36:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:54] | Did you ever think that maybe… | 你有没有想过 |
[36:56] | If that’s the way your father feels, he’s not worth finding? | 可能你父亲觉得 他不值得你找呢 |
[37:14] | I know it’s probably not the story you wanted to hear, | 我知道你可能不想听这个故事 |
[37:17] | but I wanted you to know the truth. | 但我想告诉你真相 |
[37:20] | – And I thought my father was the heartless one. – Chuck. | -我本以为我父亲才是无情的那个 -恰克 |
[37:23] | You have every right to hate me. | 你有权记恨我 |
[37:26] | – But I want to be in your life. – For a price, of course. | -但我想让你接受我 -为了钱对吗 |
[37:35] | I don’t want this. | 我不想要这个 |
[37:38] | I thought it would be better if you could hate me, | 我本以为让你恨我是最好的结局 |
[37:40] | but I think it’s better if you know me. | 但我现在还是希望让你了解我 |
[37:48] | I’ve decided to stay in New York. | 我决定留在纽约 |
[37:50] | I’m willing to wait as long as it takes. | 我愿意一直待下去 |
[37:54] | I want to know my son. | 我想要了解我的儿子 |
[38:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:06] | It seems like all that money… | 那些钱总可以用来 |
[38:10] | Should at least buy you a drink. | 请你喝一杯吧 |
[38:17] | I was worried that it wasn’t gonna be as good without Olivia. | 我还担心没有奥莉薇亚就没那么销魂了呢 |
[38:19] | Yeah, it’s almost like she brought us down, | 似乎有她在我们的激情反而降低了 |
[38:21] | – I-I would say, if I had to grade us. – “A”-minus? | -如果非要打分的话 -优良吗 |
[38:25] | All right. Well, I was gonna say “A”-plus. | 好吧 我本想说优秀的 |
[38:27] | Well, minus for the first time, | 只有第一次是优良 |
[38:29] | due to the elbow incident, but after that, plus. | 因为手肘的问题 但之后是优秀 |
[38:33] | Plus, plus, plus. | 大大的优秀 |
[38:40] | The reason, um, | 你告诉我你的想法之后 |
[38:42] | I was freaked out when you told me how you felt, | 我当时真的吓坏了 |
[38:45] | was because with us, it feels like it’s all or nothing. | 其实是因为我太患得患失了 |
[38:48] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[38:49] | If we hooked up, then it puts everything in fast-forward. | 如果我们在一起 所有事都会提前发生 |
[38:51] | Like we’d have to be married befire graduation. | 比如我们不得不毕业前就结婚 |
[38:53] | All of our friends would be getting their first S.T.D.S, | 而那时我们的朋友还都在鬼混到得病 |
[38:55] | and we’d be celebrating our first wedding anniversary. | 而我们却在庆祝结婚一周年 |
[38:58] | So… let’s just take it one day at a time? | 那我们就一天一次吧 |
[39:03] | Keep being friends? | 我们还是朋友吗 |
[39:06] | Yeah. As long as we can keep doing this. | 当然 只要我们还能这样的话 |
[39:24] | You’re gonna be in a lot of trouble. | 你这样做后果会很严重的 |
[39:26] | Yeah. Well, you’d better make my punishment worth it. | 是啊 你最好让我这次物有所值一些 |
[39:28] | So my dad might have flushed your stash, | 虽然我爸爸处理了你的那些药 |
[39:31] | but I raided Lily’s medicine cabinet. | 但我又从莉莉的药厨里搞了一些 |
[39:32] | – She sometimes gets headaches. – It’s a hell of a headache. | -她有时会头疼 -头疼很要命啊 |
[39:35] | Yeah. I figured we could go to the party | 我们或许可以去舞会 |
[39:36] | and you could maybe sell those instead. | 把这些当作替代品卖掉 |
[39:40] | Or… | 或者 |
[39:43] | We could skip the party. | 我们可以不去舞会 |
[39:45] | And do what? | 那干什么呢 |
[40:00] | Rufus? | 鲁弗斯 |
[40:01] | No, Miss Lily. It’s me. | 不是 莉莉女士 是我 |
[40:04] | Is that Rufus’ scarf? | 那是鲁弗斯的围巾吗 |
[40:07] | It was turned in, lost and found. | 有人找到之后交到了招领处 |
[40:10] | He wasn’t wearing it today. | 他今天没带围巾 |
[40:13] | I did not want to say this, but Dorota insist. | 我本不想说的 但多洛塔坚持让我说 |
[40:18] | Miss Holland say… | 霍兰德小姐说 |
[40:20] | Uh, Rufus left this at her apartment. | 鲁弗斯把这个落在了她的家里 |
[40:25] | I’m sure he was just down there talking about rooftop garden. | 我敢肯定他们应该只是谈了谈公事 |
[40:30] | Thank you, Vanya. I’m sure that was it. | 谢谢你 瓦尼亚 肯定是那样的 |
[40:51] | Hey. It’s me. Serena. | 喂 是我 瑟琳娜 |
[40:53] | I still don’t know if this is your number, | 我不能确定这是不是你的号码 |
[40:55] | but I wanted you to know that… | 但我想跟你说 |
[41:00] | I’m not looking for you anymore. | 我不想再寻找你了 |
[41:03] | I thought maybe you wanted to know me. | 我本以为你可能会想了解我 |
[41:06] | But now it’s me that doesn’t want to know you. | 但现在是我不再想认识你了 |
[41:10] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[41:19] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:21] | Enjoy your talk. Call me in the morning. | 好好聊 明早给我打电话 |
[41:23] | Thank you. I will. | 放心 我会的 |
[41:26] | Spotted– Chuck Bass breaking bread with his mother. | 现场报道 恰克·拜斯终于接受了他的母亲 |
[41:30] | Looks like our little boy lost is finally found… | 看来走失的小孩终于找到妈妈了 |
[41:33] | What do you want to know? | 你都想知道些什么 |
[41:35] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[41:36] | For now, at least. | 至少到目前为止是这样 |
[41:38] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |