时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿 |
[00:04] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 名流们绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | I spent 18 years | 我用了18年之久 |
[00:10] | accepting the fact my mother was dead. | 来接受我母亲已经去世这个事实 |
[00:11] | I want to know my son. | 我想要了解我的儿子 |
[00:13] | Jack bass. Chuck’s uncle. | 杰克·拜斯 恰克的叔叔 |
[00:15] | Jack is the last person I would call for help. | 我永远不会打电话向他求助的 |
[00:18] | I have feelings for you. I don’t want to ruin our friendship. | 我对你有感觉 因为我不想破坏我们的友谊 |
[00:20] | – Is that rufus’ scarf? – Miss holland say | -那是鲁弗斯的围巾吗 -霍兰德小姐说 |
[00:23] | – Rufus left this at her apartment. – Please. Is there any way | -鲁弗斯把这个落在了她的家里 -求你了 |
[00:26] | That Damien can have visitation rights? | 达米恩就真不能再来了吗 |
[00:27] | I can’t have you spending time | 我就是不能让你跟一个 |
[00:28] | with someone mixed up with drugs. | 跟一个与毒品纠缠不清的人混 |
[00:33] | And who am I? | 我到底是谁 |
[00:35] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 这是一个我永远不会说的秘密 |
[00:38] | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我 |
[00:40] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.o.x.o 八卦天后 |
[00:47] | From the day he brings his newborn girl home, | 父亲把他新降生的女儿领回家的那一天起 |
[00:50] | a father lives in fear… | 就开始整日惴惴不安 |
[00:52] | that someday she’ll get hurt… | 担心她会受到伤害 |
[00:54] | How about some breakfast? | 要不要吃点早餐 |
[00:56] | Waffles. Shocker. | 奶蛋松饼 还真是吃惊 |
[00:58] | No, I’m good. Thanks. I’ll eat at school. | 不用 谢谢 我去学校吃 |
[01:00] | I’ll see you at 4:15, on the dot. | 4:15见 准时回来 |
[01:02] | School, home, school, home. I get it. Thanks. | 学校 家 学校 家 我知道了 多谢提醒 |
[01:06] | that someday she’ll hate him… | 担心有一天她会讨厌他 |
[01:18] | Hi. Um, I need a car. | 我要订辆车 |
[01:21] | Yeah, from D.U.M.B.O. To the smyth hotel. | 对 从 D.U.M.B.O.[布鲁克林地名]到史密斯酒店 |
[01:25] | Okay, thanks. Bye. | 好 谢谢 再见 |
[01:31] | and worst of all, | 而最害怕的是 |
[01:33] | that someday she’ll grow up. | 有一天她会翅膀长硬 |
[01:39] | Chuck had an emergency meeting with his lawyer, | 恰克和他的律师有个紧急会晤 |
[01:42] | but he hoped we could all meet up for some shopping later. | 不过他希望我们晚些时候可以一起去逛逛街 |
[01:44] | That sounds lovely. | 听起来很不错 |
[01:45] | This has been a wonderful week. Chuck thinks so, too. | 这周实在太棒了 恰克也有同感 |
[01:49] | He mentioned what a great squash player you were. | 他说你壁球打得很棒 |
[01:52] | And he likes a woman who knows her way around a haberdashery. | 而且他喜欢深谙男士穿衣之道的女人 |
[01:55] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[01:57] | I think there’s something he wants to ask you. | 我觉得他有事想要问你 |
[02:01] | Call when you’re in the lobby. | 你到大厅时打给我 |
[02:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:07] | Several female employees at the empire are suing me… | 集团里几个女职工要起诉我 |
[02:13] | for sexual harassment. | 性侵犯 |
[02:15] | What? | 什么 |
[02:16] | Obviously there were incidents with room service at the palace, | 肯定是因为过去曾在酒店叫过几次客房服务 |
[02:20] | But that was my father’s hotel. I was a kid. | 但那时酒店还是我父亲的 我还是个孩子 |
[02:23] | I would never do that now, | 我现在决不会在我的酒店里这么做的 |
[02:25] | not in my hotel, not to you. | 为了你也不会 |
[02:26] | No. Of course not. They’re scheming harlots | 是啊 当然不会 她们都是处心积虑的妓女 |
[02:29] | trying to get you to pay them off. | 企图勒索你 |
[02:30] | We have proof that two of those girls | 我们有证据证明其中有两个女孩 |
[02:31] | weren’t even in town on one of the alleged nights. | 在所谓的事发当晚甚至都不在城里 |
[02:34] | So we’ll fight it. | 那么我们要讨回公道 |
[02:36] | We have innocence, good breeding and Doug Jarrett, | 你是清白的 有教养 还有道格·贾瑞特 |
[02:38] | one of the best lawyers in new york, on our side. | 纽约最好的律师之一 站在我们这一边 |
[02:40] | – It’s a slam dunk. – A court case would be a P.R. Nightmare. | -我们稳赢了 -打官司对于公关关系来说是个噩梦 |
[02:44] | We have to settle. | 我们必须和解 |
[02:46] | You’ll take care of it? | 交给你了 |
[02:51] | Settlements are for the guilty– | 有罪的人 开车肇事名人 |
[02:54] | Celebrities who run people over, the catholic church. | 天主教徒才想要庭外和解 |
[02:56] | It’s not fair. The historical society | 不行 历史协会 |
[02:58] | is honoring my father tonight. | 今晚举办纪念我的父亲 |
[02:59] | I can’t have this overshadowing the evening | 我不能让这件事破坏了今晚 |
[03:01] | or anything else. | 任何事都不行 |
[03:03] | This way, the case will be sealed. | 这样 这件案子就可以被雪藏了 |
[03:04] | The press won’t know. No one will. | 媒体也不会知道 没人会知道 |
[03:07] | Elizabeth wouldn’t have believed it, Chuck. | 伊丽莎白会相信你的 恰克 |
[03:10] | – That’s not why I’m doing this. – But if it was, I’d understand. | -我不是为了这个才这么做的 -就算是 我也可以理解 |
[03:14] | You like her. You want the first time | 你喜欢她 你希望她和 |
[03:16] | She meets Lily and the rest of your family to be perfect. | 莉莉还有你其他家人的第一次见面完美无缺 |
[03:19] | What is the point of having Elizabeth in your life | 要是你不让伊丽莎白了解你 |
[03:22] | If you’re not going to let her in? | 让她进入你的生活又有什么意义 |
[03:24] | Not everyone’s willing to wait 18 years for an “I love you.” | 不是所有人都愿意花上18年只等一句 我爱你 |
[03:33] | Lily, what are you doing here? | 莉莉 你来这干什么 |
[03:35] | I’m just checking in. How are things going with Jenny? | 我只是来看看 珍妮怎么样了 |
[03:38] | Oh, we have an understanding– | 我们达成了共识 |
[03:40] | She goes to school, she comes home… mm. | 她每天去上学 结束了就回家 |
[03:42] | She does not date boys with bags of pills. | 不和毒贩子约会 |
[03:44] | Oh, I’m sure she’s furious. | 那她肯定气死了 |
[03:46] | The hulk was furious. There’s no word for what Jenny is. | 绿巨人才生气呢 珍妮可没有生气 |
[03:50] | Rufus, I need to ask you something. | 鲁弗斯 我有事要问你 |
[03:52] | One sec, Lil. Headmistress Queller, hi. | 等一下 莉莉 奎勒校长 |
[04:00] | I see. Thank you for calling. | 我知道了 谢谢你的电话 |
[04:06] | Jenny didn’t go to school this morning. | 珍妮今早没有去学校 |
[04:08] | Apparently, she’s been cutting classes all week. | 显然 她这周都没去学校 |
[04:24] | who needs coffee after a wake-up like that? | 这样睡醒谁还需要喝咖啡啊 |
[04:28] | Who’s texting this early? | 谁这么早发短信来 |
[04:33] | Rufus. | 鲁弗斯 |
[04:35] | He’s freaking out. He can’t find Jenny. | 他暴跳如雷 他找不到珍妮 |
[04:37] | He thinks she’s with Damien. | 他觉得她和达米恩在一起 |
[04:40] | This is not good. | 这可不好 |
[04:42] | Who, Prince Damien from the state dinner? | 谁 国宴上那个达米恩王子吗 |
[04:45] | I thought you thought he was dreamy. | 我以为你觉得他是很理想的情人呢 |
[04:46] | Well, that was before he tried to kiss me | 那是在我拒绝后 |
[04:48] | – after I told him not to. – Um, what? | -他仍然执意吻我之前 -什么 |
[04:51] | And now that creep’s with Jenny? | 现在那个讨厌鬼又和珍妮好上了 |
[04:53] | Yeah. You know what’s most attractive about a bad boy? | 没错 你知道坏小子最大的魅力在哪里吗 |
[04:57] | No, I really don’t. | 不 我真不知道 |
[04:59] | Your parents refusing to let you see him. | 你的父母会不让你见他 |
[05:01] | Rufus is driving Jenny right into damien’s creepy arms. | 鲁弗斯这么做是把珍妮往达米恩怀里送 |
[05:09] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我可不会坐视不理 |
[05:17] | Your dad has called, like, five times. | 你爸打了有5次了吧 |
[05:19] | – He’s obviously looking for you. – I know. | -显然他在找你 -我知道 |
[05:21] | I’m just not sure I want to explain where I’ve been. | 我不知道该怎么解释刚才在哪 |
[05:23] | We agreed if this is gonna work, | 我们说好要想继续发展下去 |
[05:25] | we gotta– we gotta keep it casual. | 我们要随意些 |
[05:27] | If my dad knows, then it’s suddenly gonna feel serious, | 如果我爸知道了 这就感觉很严肃了 |
[05:29] | and you know how bad I am at lying to him. | 你也知道我不擅长对他撒谎 |
[05:31] | You can’t avoid him forever. | 你不可能一直躲着他 |
[05:39] | Hey, dad. | 喂 爸 |
[05:42] | What? | 什么 |
[05:57] | Oh, um, it’s–it’s 9:30. | 噢 已经 已经9点30了 |
[06:00] | I have latin. | 我有拉丁文课 |
[06:01] | It’s a dead language. It’s not going anywhere. | 它已经过时了 学了也没用 |
[06:05] | Why don’t you just ditch it | 不如翘课 |
[06:06] | – and stay here with me? – I can’t. I have a quiz. | -跟我在一起 -不行 有随堂测验 |
[06:10] | Come on, Jenny. | 得了吧 珍妮 |
[06:12] | Don’t you think it’s a little coincidental | 你不觉着这有点太巧了吗 |
[06:13] | the last time we got to this exact same spot– | 上次我们到了这一步 |
[06:15] | You know, the place right underneath your kilt– | 就是到你短褶裙下面的那步 |
[06:17] | – that you had to go dissect a fetal pig? – I did. | -然后你说要去解剖猪胚胎 -是真的 |
[06:22] | Come on, Damien. You know I want to be here. | 别这样 达米安 你知道我想待在这里 |
[06:24] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[06:26] | Why don’t we just talk about it? | 我们谈谈这事吧 |
[06:28] | What’s there to talk about? | 谈什么事 |
[06:30] | I think you’re an amazing girl. | 我觉得你是一个好女孩 |
[06:32] | I love spending time with you. | 我喜欢和你在一起 |
[06:33] | But when I date someone, sex is usually part of the equation, | 但做爱对我来说是交往的一部分 |
[06:37] | and if you’re not cool with that, it’s fine, | 如果你不愿意 没关系 |
[06:39] | But you need to say something. | 但你要说出来 |
[06:40] | You can’t just shut me down every time we’re alone together. | 你不能每次在我们独处的时候都拒绝我 |
[06:42] | I’m not. I… it’s just not a good day. | 我没有 只…只是今天不适合 |
[06:45] | I mean, I have a quiz, and then I have that other class. | 我有随堂测验 然后还有其他课要上 |
[06:49] | You’re younger than me. I get it. | 你比我年轻 我理解 |
[06:51] | Could it be that you’ve never… | 难道是因为你从来没有… |
[06:53] | No. Damien. It’s not like that. | 没有 达米安 才不是那样呢 |
[06:58] | Look, I just don’t like the first time with someone | 我只是不喜欢和某人的第一次 |
[06:59] | to be rushed. | 太匆忙 |
[07:02] | And I have school. | 我还得去上学 |
[07:04] | Okay. Well, how about tonight? | 好吧 那今晚如何 |
[07:08] | After your father goes to sleep, we can sneak out. | 你爸爸睡着之后我们可以偷偷溜出去 |
[07:11] | No rush, okay? | 慢慢来 好吗 |
[07:14] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢享受 |
[07:19] | Yeah. Perfect. | 好呀 很好 |
[07:22] | Um, it’s on, Dalgaard. | 就这么定了 达尔加德 |
[07:24] | I will see you tonight. | 今晚见咯 |
[07:28] | There’s always a moment | 一个父亲总有一天 |
[07:30] | a father can’t even let himself fear– | 得面对 |
[07:32] | The day his little J. Decides to lose her big V. | 小女孩J成为女人 |
[07:40] | I can’t believe the fuss they made over you | 难以置信他们就为了滕博阿瑟那点事 |
[07:42] | – at Turnbull & Ssser. – I should hope so. Prince william and I | -打扰你 -我也是 威廉王子和我 |
[07:45] | practically put the manager’s daughter through college. | 曾在大学里捉弄过经理的女儿 |
[07:48] | Well, I had a lovely time. | 今天我过的很愉快 |
[07:50] | Actually, there’s something | 其实 恰克有件事 |
[07:51] | that chuck has been meaning to ask you. | 早就想问你了 |
[07:54] | The historical society is | 今晚历史协会准备 |
[07:56] | dedicating a gallery to Bart tonight. | 举办一个画展纪念巴特 |
[07:58] | I understand it might be awkward for you to go to an event | 我理解对你来说出席一个 |
[08:01] | where my father’s being honored. | 纪念我父亲的场合是很尴尬的 |
[08:03] | – Lily would be there and– – I’d love to come. | -莉莉也会来而且… -我愿意去 |
[08:06] | Charles, this is why I’m here. | 查尔斯 这是我留下来的原因 |
[08:10] | I want to be as much a part of your life as you’ll let me. | 我想要尽可能地融入你的生活 |
[08:14] | Mr. Bass! | 拜斯先生 |
[08:15] | Mr. Bass, did you pay off women you sexually harassed? | 拜斯先生你用钱摆平了你性骚扰的女性吗 |
[08:18] | Did you receive sex in exchange for promotions? | 你曾经潜规则她们吗 |
[08:21] | – Is it true? – Look, this is a lie. I’ll explain later. | -是真的吗 -这都是谎言 我稍后会解释 |
[08:24] | Somebody must have leaked the story. | 有人故意把这捅出去 |
[08:26] | Let’s just go. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 走 |
[08:36] | – I should have guessed. – Naughty nephew. | -我就该猜到 -调皮的侄子 |
[08:38] | Uncle Jack. | 杰克叔叔 |
[08:39] | You won’t believe what I just heard. | 你不会相信我都听说了什么 |
[08:41] | – I’m shocked. – Yeah, I’m sure you are. | -我很惊讶哦 -我看也是 |
[08:49] | She’s a teenage girl. | 她是青少年 |
[08:50] | Cutting school to be with her boyfriend | 翘课去陪男友 |
[08:53] | isn’t exactly criminal behavior. | 并不算犯罪 |
[08:56] | I guess I’m still holding out hope | 我想我还寄希望于 |
[08:57] | That somewhere underneath that mop of blond hair | 在那头蓬松的金发下面 |
[09:01] | is my little girl. | 还是我那天真烂漫的女儿 |
[09:03] | I know. | 我理解 |
[09:05] | Thanks for being here. | 谢谢你陪我 |
[09:06] | Oh, I’m glad I could be. | 我也很高兴能陪你 |
[09:09] | And I’m willing to put the past in the past if you are. | 如果你可以不计前嫌 那么我也可以 |
[09:13] | Rufus, we just need to talk. | 鲁弗斯 我们要谈谈 |
[09:16] | Now? | 现在 |
[09:17] | Well, the New York historical society | 纽约历史协会今晚 |
[09:20] | is dedicating a room to Bart tonight. | 有个纪念巴特的展览 |
[09:23] | I was hoping you could join me. | 我希望你能和我一起去 |
[09:26] | Lil, I think this morning | 莉莉 我觉得今天早上 |
[09:27] | has been a step in the right direction. | 我们之间已往好的方向发展 |
[09:30] | But I’m not quite in the mood to celebrate | 但现在我没什么心情去 |
[09:33] | Any of your former husbands right now. | 缅怀你的任何一个前夫 |
[09:35] | I’m gonna go try to get ahold of serena again. | 我还是试着再联系一下瑟琳娜吧 |
[09:40] | Hey, Serena. | 喂 瑟琳娜 |
[09:42] | Have you heard from her yet? | 你有她的消息吗 |
[09:52] | Thanks for texting me. | 谢谢短信告诉我 |
[09:53] | Of course. Parents can be such a pain. | 应该的 家长有时候很烦人 |
[09:56] | See, if he wasn’t so controlling and judgmental, | 要不是他过于有控制欲又苛刻 |
[09:59] | Then I wouldn’t have to be sneaking around like this. | 我就不用像这样偷偷摸摸的了 |
[10:01] | No, I-I get it. You’re 16. | 没事 我理解 你已经16岁了 |
[10:02] | – You should be able to date who you want. – Exactly. | -你应该有和别人约会的自由 -没错 |
[10:05] | So how are things with Damien? | 那么你和达米恩进展如何 |
[10:08] | They’re great. | 还不错 |
[10:10] | Um, he listens to me, | 他愿意倾听我的牢骚 |
[10:12] | And he–he treats me like an adult | 他把我当大人看 |
[10:14] | and really likes me. | 而且他也很喜欢我 |
[10:18] | I’ve never felt this way before. | 我从来没有过这样的感觉 |
[10:19] | So it–it’s serious then? | 所以 你们是认真的咯 |
[10:23] | Well, it’s about to be. | 可能快了吧 |
[10:26] | He’s, uh, staying at the Smyth hotel, | 他住在史密斯旅馆 |
[10:29] | – and I was thinking that tonight– – Tonight? | -我想 也许今晚就 -今晚 |
[10:33] | Uh, I’d say that is serious then. | 看来这回真是认真的了 |
[10:36] | Your first time– that’s–that’s monumental. | 你的第一次 意义非凡 |
[10:38] | It is your first time, right? | 这是你的第一次吧 |
[10:41] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I guess a little. | 是的 有点紧张 |
[10:50] | Jenny, the thing about your virginity | 珍妮 要知道 你的童贞 |
[10:53] | is that you can never get it back. | 一旦失去就回不来了 |
[10:55] | You know, I… | 你知道 我 |
[10:57] | I always kinda wish | 我一直希望 |
[10:59] | I-I would’ve waited | 把第一次留给 |
[11:01] | for somebody that would have stood up for me | 那个能为我奋不顾身 |
[11:04] | and fought for me, | 为我打架的人 |
[11:05] | you know, like Patrick Swayze in “Dirty dancing.” | 比如《辣身舞》里的帕特里克·斯威兹 |
[11:09] | “Dirty dancing”? | 《辣身舞》 |
[11:09] | It’s great. You should download it. | 这电影很棒 你应该去看看 |
[11:12] | All right. But, see, the thing is, Serena, | 好吧 瑟琳娜 但问题是 |
[11:14] | that Damien really is the right guy. | 达米恩就是我要等的人 |
[11:17] | Okay, well, that’s your decision, and I’ll support you. | 好吧 这是你的决定 我会支持你的 |
[11:23] | Uh, you know, obviously, you’re not going to school today, | 既然你现在没去学校 |
[11:25] | and you should– should commemorate today, so… | 那你应该 应该来纪念下这个日子 |
[11:28] | I have to get ready for Chuck’s party, | 我要去为恰克的酒会做准备了 |
[11:30] | but Nate will take you to lunch. | 内特会带你去吃午饭 |
[11:32] | Yeah. I, um, what are you in the mood for? | 没错 你想吃点什么 |
[11:44] | There he is. I would have been here sooner, | 找到你了 我本来能早到些的 |
[11:47] | but I got distracted reading some of those protestors’ signs. | 但是那些抗议标语分散了我的注意力 |
[11:50] | I never realized how many sex puns you could make | 我真没想到用恰克·拜斯这个名字 |
[11:52] | out of the name “Chuck Bass.” | 能发散出这么多和性有关的双关语 |
[11:54] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:55] | It’ll blow over in a couple weeks. | 几周之后事情就会平息了 |
[11:57] | You expect me to believe it’s just coincidence | 这宗诉讼案一发生你就出现了 |
[11:59] | you show up the same time this lawsuit does? | 你觉得我会认为这是巧合吗 |
[12:02] | I came back to protect you. | 我是来保护你的 |
[12:04] | See, I heard a rumor– Evelyn Bass rose from the dead. | 我听到谣言 说伊芙琳·拜斯死而复生了 |
[12:08] | Oh, she wasn’t dead. | 她本来就没死 |
[12:10] | No, it seems my father paid her | 事实上 我父亲付给她钱 |
[12:13] | to stay away from me all these years. | 让她在这些年来远离我 |
[12:16] | Yeah. I get why you’d fall for all this, | 我知道你为什么会这么狼狈了 |
[12:19] | what, with your mommy issues, | 因为你母亲的事情影响了你 |
[12:21] | all those abnormal attachments to your babysitters. | 所以你才对那些保姆动手动脚 |
[12:24] | Didn’t help that I was nailing ’em, huh? | 不论我怎样解释你都不会相信的 是吧 |
[12:27] | But, Chuck, I saw Evelyn’s body | 但是恰克 我是亲眼看到 |
[12:30] | in the casket at the funeral home. | 他们将伊芙琳的遗体入殓的 |
[12:32] | And why should I believe anything you say? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[12:35] | I tell you what. Have her come by the party tonight. | 听我说 让她来参加今晚的酒会 |
[12:37] | The old Evelyn and I never got along. | 伊芙琳和我一直不太和睦 |
[12:39] | Maybe now we’ll hit it off. It might be fun. | 说不定这次就和解了呢 一定很有趣 |
[12:43] | I’ve never seen a ghost before. | 我从没见过鬼 |
[12:50] | Well, hello, gorgeous. | 你好 美女 |
[12:53] | And now it all makes sense. | 事情终于水落石出了 |
[12:54] | You’re the blood-sucking reptile behind this lawsuit. | 你这个寄生虫就是这起诉讼的元凶 |
[12:57] | Wow. Harsh words. But I’m innocent. | 这话真难听 我是无辜的 |
[13:01] | Whoever did this is more brilliant than I am. | 不管是谁做的 他都比我聪明 |
[13:03] | My sources tell me | 根据我听到的消息 |
[13:04] | reservations are already down 20%. | 预约的顾客量已经减少了20% |
[13:06] | You’re a lying ooze. | 你这个撒谎的卑鄙小人 |
[13:08] | Little nephew is going to have to step down | 我的小侄子看来得将他的宾馆 |
[13:10] | – from his beloved empire. – And what? | -拱手相让了 -那又怎样 |
[13:12] | You think you’ll somehow get it? | 你以为你有机会得手吗 |
[13:15] | Please. That’ll never happen. | 拜托 这永远不会发生的 |
[13:18] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[13:21] | I’ve already had everything of Chuck’s worth having. | 你才是恰克最珍爱的宝贝 |
[13:26] | And as always, | 和往常一样 |
[13:27] | the pleasure is yours. | 这是你的荣幸 |
[13:35] | Trust me. I have a plan. | 相信我 我计划好了 |
[13:37] | Telling Jenny that Damien is bad for her | 告诉珍妮达米恩有多不好 |
[13:39] | will only make her want him more. | 只能让她更想得到他 |
[13:40] | We have to show her. | 我们必须让她亲眼见证 |
[13:41] | And how–how are we gonna do that? | 可是 我们要如何做到呢 |
[13:43] | I called him and invited him over for lunch. | 我打电话邀请他来共进午餐 |
[13:45] | What, are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[13:47] | You said the last time you were alone with that guy, | 你说上次你们单独在一起的时候 |
[13:49] | he tried to rip your clothes off. | 他一直想把你的衣服脱掉 |
[13:50] | And he’ll try to again, but this time, you and Jenny | 他还会的 不过这次 你和珍妮 |
[13:52] | are gonna walk in right in time to catch him. | 正好可以来把他抓个正着 |
[13:54] | This–this sounds absurd. | 这 这听起来很荒唐 |
[13:56] | Blair and Chuck do it all the time. | 布莱尔和恰克一直这么做 |
[13:57] | Nate, I know it’s not ideal, | 内特 我知道这个办法不太好 |
[13:59] | but Jenny’s gonna have sex | 但是如果我们不有所行动的话 |
[14:00] | with him tonight if we don’t stop this. | 珍妮就会和他上床了 |
[14:02] | We should just call Rufus. | 我们还是打电话给鲁弗斯吧 |
[14:03] | What, so he can ground her again? | 然后呢 让他继续关珍妮禁闭吗 |
[14:06] | Nate, this is gonna work. | 内特 这不管用的 |
[14:07] | It’s one o’clock now, give me 45 minutes exactly. | 现在1点了 再给我45分钟就好 |
[14:12] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:15] | I’m so glad you called. | 你真高兴你能打来 |
[14:18] | You know what, dad? I think every girl | 老爸 你知道吗 我觉得每个女孩 |
[14:19] | goes through a forbidden guy phase. | 都喜欢和禁止交往的男生在一起 |
[14:22] | It’s… you know, it explains why vampires are | 这 这就解释了为什么现在 |
[14:23] | so popular right now. | 吸血鬼这么流行 |
[14:24] | Well, if he were a vampire, I could slip garlic | 如果他是吸血鬼的话 我就 |
[14:27] | in her waffles, not that she’d eat them. | 在她的华夫饼里放大蒜 虽然她不一定会吃 |
[14:29] | Hey, distract me. I have, uh, | 嘿 聊点别的吧 呃 |
[14:32] | noticed You’ve been sleeping out quite a bit this week. | 我注意到这星期你都没怎么回家睡觉 |
[14:34] | Yeah, yeah. Just at Vanessa’s, you know. | 是啊 我睡在瓦内萨那里 |
[14:36] | I fall asleep on the extra bed sometimes, studying late. | 有时候看书看得晚了 就加床睡一起了 |
[14:39] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么的 |
[14:40] | You always were a bad liar. | 你总是不太会说谎 |
[14:41] | Obviously, you’re seeing someone. | 很明显 你谈恋爱了 |
[14:43] | Okay. All right, you got me. | 好吧好吧 被你发现了 |
[14:45] | Um, it’s actually, uh, | 嗯 其实是 呃 |
[14:48] | Vanessa. | 瓦内萨 |
[14:49] | Thank you so much for coming by. | 真谢谢你能过来 |
[14:52] | Ah. I know I’m overreacting, | 我知道我有点反应过度了 |
[14:54] | but I just need family by my side, | 但我只是需要家人的陪伴 |
[14:56] | and I know you’re practically Jenny’s sister. | 我知道你和珍妮像亲姐妹一样 |
[14:59] | No, Vanessa’s not family. She’s not a sister. | 不 瓦内萨不是家人 也不是姐姐 |
[15:00] | She’s a…she’s a friend. She’s a classmate, really, you know. | 她只是个朋友 只是同学 真的 |
[15:06] | – Hello. – Hey. What’s…what’s going on? What are you doing? | -你好 -怎么回事 你想干什么 |
[15:08] | Rufus is in the other room. | 鲁弗斯在另一间房间呢 |
[15:10] | All right, you know what? I think we need | 好 知道吗 我觉得我们需要 |
[15:11] | to set some guidelines. | 制定一些指导原则 |
[15:12] | Guidelines? | 指导原则 |
[15:13] | Well, you know, zones. | 嗯 你知道的 区域原则 |
[15:15] | Zones where we’re friends only, | 制定特定的友人专区 |
[15:15] | zones where we’re friends with benefits. | 以及炮友专区 |
[15:16] | And here, where–where my dad treats you like his own daughter | 还有在这儿 我爸爸把你当作女儿 |
[15:19] | and we’ve prepared thanksgiving dinner while watching | 一起边准备感恩节晚餐 |
[15:21] | “The sound of music,” That’s gotta be… | 一边看《音乐之声》 我觉得这种情况下 |
[15:23] | I think that’s gotta be a friend-only zone. | 就属于友人专区的范畴 |
[15:27] | Okay. I see your point. | 好 我明白你的意思了 |
[15:29] | And Llily’s, you know, the upper east side in general, | 还有在莉莉家 也就是上东区 |
[15:31] | actually, that’s a friends-only zone, too. | 实际上 也都是属于友人专区 |
[15:36] | Uh, but downtown, you know, around school, | 但是在市中心 学校附近 |
[15:36] | that’s friends-with-benefits zone. | 就是情人专区 |
[15:36] | I’ll draw you a map. That’s what I’ll do. | 我会给你画张地图的 我会画的 |
[15:38] | It’ll be much easier. | 这样更方便一些 |
[15:39] | Sorry to drag you guys all the way over here, | 抱歉把你们拽到这儿来 |
[15:40] | but I…I think I have it handled. | 但我想 我得处理些事儿 |
[15:42] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[15:44] | I am gonna go back to school. | 我要回学校了 |
[15:46] | Okay, you know, I’ll come with you. | 好的 我和你一起走 |
[15:46] | We can talk about what zone the subway is. | 顺便可以讨论一下地铁属于哪个区域 |
[15:48] | How about the subway is | 不如地铁就作为 |
[15:49] | a no-talking-about-zone-rules zone, okay? | “绝口不谈专区原则”专区 如何 |
[15:52] | Better yet, classmate, | 或者 作为同学 |
[15:54] | a sitting-on-opposite-ends- of-the-car zone. | 就是车内相对而坐专区 |
[15:56] | All right. Still drawing a map. | 好吧 还得多画张地图 |
[16:00] | You know, I’ve almost called you a million times. | 我差不多给你打了几百万遍的电话 |
[16:03] | Really? And why is that? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[16:05] | To apologize. | 向你道歉 |
[16:08] | The state dinner… my behavior was… | 那次国宴 我的行为举止 |
[16:10] | Yeah, well, um, I actually wanted to apologize, too. | 嗯 其实我也想向你道歉 |
[16:13] | Uh, I used you, | 我利用了你 |
[16:15] | and…and that was wrong. | 而且 我做错了 |
[16:17] | But, um, Nate and I are over. | 但是内特和我已经结束了 |
[16:21] | Uh, I have absolutely no feelings for him anymore. | 我对他完全没感觉了 |
[16:31] | Serena, I’m dating Jenny, | 瑟琳娜 我在和珍妮交往 |
[16:32] | and I actually really like her, | 而且我其实很喜欢她 |
[16:34] | so I can’t do this. | 所以我不能这么做 |
[16:37] | What? | 什么 |
[16:38] | Great lunch. Sorry about Nate. | 真是丰盛的午餐 关于内特的事我很抱歉 |
[16:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:50] | Nate, what’s going on? | 内特 怎么回事 |
[16:51] | We’ve had coffee and two entire desserts. | 我们喝了咖啡 吃掉了两大盘甜品 |
[16:54] | Can we go now? | 可以走了吗 |
[17:00] | Uh-oh. Looks like this virgin queen’s next accessory | 看来这位童贞女王的下一个配饰 |
[17:04] | may be a chastity belt. | 也许是一条贞节带哦 |
[17:10] | You’re gonna dream of the days you were just grounded. | 你会向往以前被禁足的日子的 |
[17:12] | From now, on I will escort you to and from school, | 从现在开始 我会接送你上下学 |
[17:15] | Queller will assign someone to walk you from class to class, | 奎勒尔会派人护送你去各个教室 |
[17:17] | and you will have lunch in her office. | 然后你在她办公室里吃午餐 |
[17:20] | Dad, I ditched class to be with my boyfriend. | 爸爸 我是逃课去见我男朋友了 |
[17:23] | So what? It’s not like it’s affecting my grades. | 那能怎么样 这根本不影响我的成绩 |
[17:25] | You can’t keep treating me like a child. | 你不能老把我当孩子 |
[17:27] | Well, you certainly are acting like one. | 你的所作所为确实像个孩子 |
[17:29] | If you think this guy… | 如果你觉得这家伙 |
[17:30] | the one that brought drugs into the house… | 这个把毒品带进屋的人 |
[17:32] | is right for you, you’re a child. | 很适合你 那你仍旧是个孩子 |
[17:35] | Yeah, and if you would listen to him, | 是啊 如果你愿意听他解释 |
[17:37] | then you’d know that they weren’t his pills. | 那你就会明白那些不是他的毒品 |
[17:39] | But you didn’t. You just jumped to conclusions, | 但你不愿意听 你只是妄下结论 |
[17:41] | like you always do. You know, it’s no wonder | 一如既往地如此 |
[17:45] | that you’re marriage is going down the toilet. | 所以你的婚姻才会一败涂地 |
[18:09] | I bought you a little something to wear tonight. | 我给你买了一件今晚可以戴的小饰物 |
[18:12] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[18:16] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[18:20] | Blair helped me pick it out. | 布莱尔帮我挑的 |
[18:21] | As I recall, purple was your father’s favorite color, too. | 我记得 紫色也是你爸爸最喜欢的颜色 |
[18:26] | Actually, I only wear purple | 其实 我戴紫色领带 |
[18:28] | because my father loathed it. | 只因为我爸爸讨厌紫色 |
[18:32] | Or maybe that’s what he wanted you to think. | 或者他就希望你那么想 |
[18:35] | Bart was playing with people’s heads all the time. | 巴特一直与形形色色的人打交道 |
[18:40] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:42] | Is it the lawsuit? | 是因为官司的事吗 |
[18:43] | Not the lawsuit, | 不是 |
[18:45] | but, uh, who may be behind it. | 而是其中的幕后操纵者 |
[18:49] | My uncle Jack just arrived in town. | 我叔叔杰克刚过来 |
[18:52] | Sounds like Jack. | 很像是杰克的手段 |
[18:54] | Will he be going to the party tonight? | 他今晚会去酒会吗 |
[18:57] | Uh, he’s not invited, but he is a cockroach, | 他没有被邀请 但他是就像只蟑螂 |
[19:00] | and they tend to slip in through the cracks. | 总是从角落偷偷溜进来 |
[19:04] | Charles, um… | 查尔斯 |
[19:09] | Your uncle and I… | 你叔叔和我 |
[19:11] | We have history. | 我们有一段往事 |
[19:12] | It’s ugly history. | 一段不堪回首的往事 |
[19:14] | Look, I’m not going to let Jack | 听着 我的酒会邀请谁 |
[19:16] | determine who can and can’t come to my party. | 不会因为杰克而有所改变的 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry, Charles. I don’t know if I have the strength | 抱歉 查尔斯 我不知道自己能否 |
[19:21] | to deal with him and meet your family at the same time. | 在应付他的的同时还见你的家人 |
[19:25] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你能理解 |
[19:27] | I understand perfectly. | 我十分理解 |
[19:30] | But since I can’t spend the evening with you, | 不过鉴于晚上您无法出席了 |
[19:34] | stay for a while. Have a drink. | 我们坐下来 喝一杯吧 |
[19:37] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[19:42] | I can see he’s starting to doubt himself. | 我能看出他已经开始不自信了 |
[19:45] | Why wouldn’t he, with the bad press, the protestors? | 在负面头条和反对者的强压下 谁都会的 |
[19:47] | The “Daily intel” Says he’s thinking of stepping down. | “每日英特尔”说他在考虑是否辞职 |
[19:50] | Chuck’s not stepping anywhere. | 恰克绝不会辞职的 |
[19:52] | Ooh, can I borrow that? | 我可以用一下吗 |
[19:53] | Oh, and speaking of things we’ve shared… | 关于我们刚才八卦过的事 |
[19:56] | Nate, serena doesn’t want to talk to you right now. | 内特 瑟琳娜现在不想和你说话 |
[20:00] | Well, did she tell you about her little plan to seduce Damien | 她和你说她想去色诱达米恩 |
[20:03] | and have Jenny walk in on it? | 然后让珍妮碰巧撞上的小计划了吗 |
[20:05] | Well, it sounds perfectly reasonable to me. | 对于我来说这样很合乎常理 |
[20:07] | Yeah, because it’s a Blair-Waldorf-nut-job plan. | 因为是布莱尔·霍道夫式的完美计划吗 |
[20:09] | I’ll ignore that. | 我就当你放屁好了 |
[20:11] | Nate, Serena and I are getting ready for the party. | 内特 瑟琳娜和我正在为酒会梳妆打扮 |
[20:13] | Now why don’t you just apologize so we can all move past this | 为什么你不先道歉 这样我们可以不计前嫌地 |
[20:16] | and be supportive for Chuck on his big night? | 在这个重要的夜晚全力支持恰克 |
[20:19] | No, I’m not going to apologize. | 不 我不会道歉的 |
[20:20] | I did the right thing, okay? Serena may not get it, | 我没有做错 瑟琳娜也许不明白 |
[20:23] | but losing her virginity is a huge deal | 失去贞洁对于珍妮这样的女孩 |
[20:25] | for a girl like Jenny. | 来说无比重要 |
[20:30] | Oh, and it wasn’t for me? Why is that, Nate? | 对我就不是了吗 为什么那样说 内特 |
[20:32] | Because I was a huge slut when I was Jenny’s age? | 因为我在珍妮那么大时是个十足的荡妇吗 |
[20:35] | Look, I didn’t realize I was on speakerphone, okay? | 听着 我没意识到开着免提 |
[20:37] | – I didn’t mean to say that. – That’s exactly what you meant. | -我不是那个意思 -你就是那个意思 |
[20:53] | “Dirty dancing”? | 辣身舞 |
[20:56] | Yeah, it’s corny, but it’s kinda good. | 是的 情节老套 但还可以 |
[20:59] | Come on. It’s totally good. | 拜托 那个片子很好 |
[21:03] | Yeah, baby’s dad’s an even bigger jerk than you. | 是的 宝贝的父亲比你还敏感 |
[21:06] | Look, I have to go to this historical society thing | 听着 我要就一些历史协会的问题 |
[21:09] | to talk to Lily. | 和莉莉谈谈 |
[21:10] | Obviously, I can’t let you out of my sight, | 显而易见 我不能让你离开我的视线 |
[21:12] | so that means you’re coming, too. | 这就意味这你也要一起来 |
[21:14] | – But I will be watching you all night. – Great. | -而且我整晚都会盯着你 -太棒了 |
[21:23] | Boycott! Boycott! Boycott! | 反对 反对 反对 |
[21:34] | Pathetic! | 真可悲 |
[21:36] | Suburban moralists in mom jeans. | 穿着肥大牛仔裤的郊区居民 |
[21:38] | I’d pity them if I wasn’t scared they’d spill orange soda | 如果不是她们想把橘子苏打泼到我的 |
[21:40] | on my Christian Louboutins. | 克里斯提·鲁布托上 真想怜悯她们一下 |
[21:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:46] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[21:47] | A d.N.A. Sample? You’ve been watching too much CBS. | 一个DNA样本吗 你看CBS的侦探片中毒了吧 |
[21:51] | I should have thought of it weeks ago. | 我几星期前就应该想到 |
[21:53] | A friend of mine at the NYPD | 我有朋友在纽约警局 |
[21:55] | says he can have it done in a few hours. | 他可以在几小时内查出结果 |
[21:57] | This way we’ll know once and for all who Elizabeth really is. | 这样我们就可以知道伊丽莎白的真面目了 |
[22:01] | You know who she really is. | 你知道她是谁 |
[22:04] | You can see it in her eyes– in your eyes. | 你可以从你们彼此眼里确定这点 |
[22:11] | Jack’s gotten inside your head. | 你忘不了杰克的话 |
[22:15] | He has a point. | 他说的很合理 |
[22:18] | She turns up out of the blue, | 她莫名其妙就走出了阴霾 |
[22:21] | doesn’t know things about my father. | 不知道关于我父亲的事情 |
[22:23] | And when she hears that Jack– | 而且当她听到杰克 |
[22:25] | the only person who actually met my mother– | 唯一一个见过我母亲的人 |
[22:27] | will be at the party tonight, she bails. | 将要参加今晚的酒会时 她却想回避 |
[22:30] | Blair, she’s supposed to be dead. | 布莱尔 她说不定真的已经死了 |
[22:37] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[22:38] | I was coming to tell you I changed my mind. | 我是来告诉你我改变主意了 |
[22:41] | Chuck wasn’t thinking. | 恰克没有那样想 |
[22:43] | I thought… you were starting to open your heart to me, | 我觉得 你开始对我敞开心扉了 |
[22:46] | like I was to you. | 就像我对你一样 |
[22:48] | Chuck’s not doing this. It’s just a big misunderstanding. | 恰克不会做检测 这只是个误会 |
[22:51] | Look, if you are who you say you are, | 如果你是你说的那个人 |
[22:53] | you won’t mind me doing a d.N.A. Test, right? | 你不会介意我去做DNA检测的 对吗 |
[22:57] | I should have known you would never let me in. | 我早应该明白的 你不会接受我的 |
[22:59] | You are your father’s son. | 你是你父亲的儿子 |
[23:08] | We can drop it off on the way. | 我们可以在去的路上把样本送检 |
[23:16] | I think I’ll just meet you there. | 我们还是分头去吧 |
[23:18] | Looks like the protestors outside | 看来认为拜斯是个混蛋 |
[23:20] | aren’t the only ones who think Bass is an ass. | 不仅仅是外面的反对者 |
[23:45] | Well, I didn’t expect to see you here. | 没想到会在这遇到你 |
[23:46] | You haven’t returned any of my calls in weeks. | 几个星期来你都没回过我的电话 |
[23:49] | I’m here to support Chuck. | 我来这是为了支持恰克的 |
[23:50] | Serena, I know that you are angry, | 瑟琳娜 我知道你很生气 |
[23:52] | and maybe someday you’ll understand | 以后你或许就会明白 |
[23:55] | why I didn’t tel you I was– | 为什么我不告诉你我当时 |
[23:57] | – Doing my father when I came to visit him? – Well, that’s– | -当着我面和我父亲搞在一起吗 -那只是 |
[24:01] | Save your lies for your current husband. | 把这些谎话说给你的现任丈夫吧 |
[24:23] | I have a feeling you’re to thank for the, uh, turnout tonight. | 我有种感觉 你一定会喜欢今晚的酒会的 |
[24:27] | Well, people are here because they support you. | 人们出席都是为了支持你 |
[24:29] | – None of us believe slander. – Well, | -在座的每个人都不相信流言 -好吧 |
[24:30] | thank you. That means more to me than you know. | 谢谢 这对我来说意义重大 |
[24:33] | Did you come here alone? I thought you would bring Blair | 你自己来的吗 我以为你会带着布莱尔 |
[24:36] | and maybe someone else that you wanted me to meet. | 或是某个你想介绍给我认识的人 |
[24:39] | I’m solo tonight. | 我今晚是一个人来的 |
[24:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:59] | Hey. I didn’t mean it the way it sounded. | 我本意不是那样的 |
[25:02] | What, that I was the concubine of the upper east side? | 是吗 这么说我是个上东区的姘妇喽 |
[25:05] | Well, look, I didn’t want to get into details in front of Blair, | 在布莱尔面前我不想细说 |
[25:08] | But, come on, Serena. | 但是 得了吧 瑟琳娜 |
[25:10] | I mean, everyone knows the stories about Adam Handler, | 大家都知道你的那些事 亚当·汉德勒 |
[25:12] | Uh, Jake Hendrickson, Matt Price… | 杰克·亨德里克森 还有麦特·普锐斯 |
[25:15] | Oh, the art teacher from Prague. | 对了 还有布拉格来的艺术课老师 |
[25:16] | I didn’t sleep with all of those guys, Nate. | 我并没有和他们上床 内特 |
[25:18] | Haven’t you heard of locker-room gossip? | 你没听过以讹传讹这句话吗 |
[25:20] | They lied or exaggerated. | 他们要么瞎编要么是夸大其词 |
[25:21] | Serena, I lost my virginity to you | 瑟琳娜 我在坎贝尔公寓的吧台上 |
[25:23] | on a bar at the campbell apartment. | 失身于你 |
[25:25] | And somehow that reflects poorly on me and not you? | 那怎么只影响了我 而没影响到你 |
[25:28] | Talk about a double standard. | 你自己讲话双重标准 |
[25:29] | No that’s not what I was talking about. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[25:31] | Look, whatever your twisted guy logic is, | 不管你们醉酒的男生是什么逻辑 |
[25:33] | There’s still no reason for you to go behind my back with Jenny. | 你还是没理由背着我跟珍妮在一起 |
[25:38] | Serena, I woke up the morning after I lost my virginity | 瑟琳娜 我献出处子身之后的早晨醒来 |
[25:41] | to find that the person I lost it to– | 却发现我委身的那个人 |
[25:44] | the person I loved– | 我所爱的那个人 |
[25:45] | had left town, | 已经离开了 |
[25:47] | never to be heard from again for a year. | 整整一年都毫无音信 |
[25:51] | So, yeah, I had a good reason. | 所以我有很好的理由 |
[26:02] | Thank you, for coming. Arnold, great to see you. | 感谢你们的到来 阿诺德 很高兴见到你 |
[26:07] | You look glorious, as always. | 你还是那么迷人 |
[26:11] | How dare you show your face | 你明知我妻子在场 |
[26:13] | at an event you know my wife is at. | 还胆敢来露面 |
[26:15] | Rufus, don’t blow a gasket. I just came to offer my apology. | 鲁弗斯 别生气 我只是前来道歉的 |
[26:19] | Lily, I wasn’t myself that night at the opera gala. | 莉莉 歌剧盛宴那天晚上我失去理智了 |
[26:22] | I’d had a lot to drink, | 我喝多了 |
[26:23] | took some of those over-the-counter pills | 吃了一些他们偷偷贩卖的 |
[26:25] | they started keeping behind the counter recently… | 非处方药 |
[26:27] | And some meth. | 还有些兴奋剂 |
[26:28] | Really, I was just in a bad place, | 真的 我当时只是状态不佳 |
[26:31] | But now I’m a changed man. | 但我现在已经改过自新了 |
[26:32] | You expect us to buy that? | 你还指望我们买账吗 |
[26:34] | – It was worth a shot. – I’m not gonna make a scene, | -至少值得一试 -我不是吓唬你 |
[26:37] | but if you so much as show up within 50 feet | 但如果今晚你出现在她周围 |
[26:38] | of this woman again tonight, you’re gonna regret it. | 大约50英尺的范围内 你会后悔的 |
[26:47] | So I guess you found the scarf. | 这么说你见到那条围巾了 |
[26:49] | Can we go somewhere private to talk? | 我们能找个隐秘点的地方谈谈吗 |
[26:56] | Great. Another lecture? | 很好 又来一通说教吗 |
[26:57] | Come on. Did the upper east side crown | 拜托 上东区的皇冠 |
[26:58] | cut off the circulation to your brain? | 让你的大脑供血不足了吗 |
[27:00] | Damien’s my boyfriend. | 达米恩是我的男朋友 |
[27:01] | Jenny, you’re 16. Come on. | 珍妮 你才16岁 |
[27:02] | Yeah, and when you were 16, you were in love with Serena, | 你16岁的时候 你和瑟琳娜恋爱了 |
[27:05] | And everyone thought it was adorable. | 而且每个人都很赞同 |
[27:18] | Uh, you know what? Just… | 怎么说呢 |
[27:20] | I’ll–I’ll be right back. Stay here. | 我一会就回来 好好待在这儿 |
[27:29] | Hey, Dan. How are you? | 丹 你好 |
[27:30] | You look amazing. | 你看起来太棒了 |
[27:33] | This is a friends-only zone. I thought we agreed. | 现在是在友人专区 我以为我们说好了呢 |
[27:35] | Well, that’s–that’s not a friends-only dress. | 这可不是只为友人穿的礼服啊 |
[27:38] | Really? I-I thought it was perfect. My bad. | 是吗 我还觉得挺好呢 我的错 |
[27:41] | Oh, and–and just so you know, | 顺便告诉你 |
[27:44] | I’m not wearing any underwear. | 我没穿内衣哦 |
[27:58] | Go away, traitor. | 走开 你这个叛徒 |
[28:04] | Look, I’m sorry I called Rufus, | 很抱歉我打给了鲁弗斯 |
[28:06] | But it was for your own good. | 但这是为了你好 |
[28:08] | I mean, you’re a really special girl, Jenny, | 你真的是个很特别的女孩 珍妮 |
[28:10] | who deserves a guy who’s gonna see that, | 你值得拥有一个了解你的男人 |
[28:14] | You know, who’s gonna be there in the morning. | 一直能陪你到清晨的男人 |
[28:16] | Not like you’re available. | 不像你这么有空呀 |
[28:23] | Jenny, Damien got aggressive with Serena at the state dinner. | 珍妮 那次国宴达米恩对瑟琳娜动手动脚的 |
[28:28] | Shows what you know. | 告诉你吧 |
[28:30] | Damien only hit on Serena to get her | 达米恩只是想让瑟琳娜 |
[28:31] | to take off the opera jacket with the drugs in it. | 把那件藏有毒品的外套脱下来而已 |
[28:33] | Drugs? Is he dealing? | 毒品 他做毒品交易吗 |
[28:39] | You can’t be with someone who’s dealing drugs. | 你不能跟一个做毒品交易的人在一起 |
[28:43] | Why? It’s not like you’ve never done any. | 为什么 你又不是没吸过 |
[28:47] | Stop pretending that you care about me. | 别假装关心我了 |
[28:56] | In fact, the only one who does just got here. | 事实上 唯一关心我的人刚刚到了 |
[28:59] | Hi. How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[29:00] | Good. How are you? | 还好 你呢 |
[29:01] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[29:02] | There’s no way I’m letting you leave with her. | 我不会让你带走她的 |
[29:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:08] | – Let’s get out of here. – Damien. | -我们走 -达米恩 |
[29:11] | Looks like little J. is about to do | 看来小J打算 |
[29:13] | some dirty dancing of her own. | 自己跳出一场辣身舞了 |
[29:21] | Nate. Hey, you okay? | 内特 你还好吗 |
[29:24] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[29:26] | – What happened? – It’s Jenny. | -怎么回事 -珍妮 |
[29:27] | She ran off with Damien. The guy’s a drug dealer. | 她和达米恩跑了 那家伙是做毒品交易的 |
[29:29] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
[29:30] | – He’s staying at the Smyth. – Okay. | -他住在史密斯酒店 -好 |
[29:32] | All right, I’m gonna call you when I find ’em. | 我一找到他们就给你们电话 |
[29:37] | Where are my mom and Rufus? | 妈妈和鲁弗斯在哪儿 |
[29:39] | So I went to Holland’s. | 所以我就去了霍兰德哪儿 |
[29:41] | I don’t know what I thought would happen. | 我不知道我想要发生什么 |
[29:44] | But I guess a part of me wanted to even the score. | 我想我只是有点想报复的 |
[29:47] | But when the time came, I couldn’t go through with it, | 但真到了那个时候 我做不到 |
[29:49] | Because the truth is, uh, I love you, Lily, | 因为事实是 我爱你 莉莉 |
[29:53] | And I couldn’t do that to you. | 我不能那样对你 |
[29:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:57] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[30:00] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[30:03] | Jenny ran off with Damien, and he’s worse than we thought. | 珍妮跟达米恩跑了 他比我们想的还坏 |
[30:06] | Oh, god. | 噢 天啊 |
[30:14] | Doug. Don’t give me that lawyer face. | 道格 别那么严肃 |
[30:16] | People still showed up tonight. Things can’t be that bad. | 还是会有客人来的 情况还没有那么糟糕 |
[30:20] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[30:21] | Things have taken a turn. | 情况已经急转直下了 |
[30:25] | We’re getting attacked by Christian conservatives. | 我们正被保守的基督教徒抨击 |
[30:27] | We have those in Manhattan? | 曼哈顿有这样的人吗 |
[30:29] | The family travel council’s organizing a boycott. | 家庭旅游协会正在组织抵制行动 |
[30:32] | You’d be shocked how much influence they have. | 他们的影响力足以让你震惊 |
[30:34] | That’s the kind of thing | 这种东西 |
[30:35] | that would only entice my target clientele. | 只能影响我的目标客户群而已 |
[30:38] | I don’t think the business has | 我觉得我们可能 |
[30:40] | The luxury of waiting around to see. | 没有时间再等待时机了 |
[30:42] | I’m sorry, Chuck. | 我很抱歉 查克 |
[30:44] | For P.R., if nothing else, | 从公关层面上说 |
[30:46] | it needs to seem that you’re no longer in charge. | 你必须让外界觉得你已经不再是最高决策人 |
[30:49] | You need to hand over operations of the hotel, | 你得把酒店的经营权转交给别人 |
[30:51] | At least temporarily. | 至少暂时如此 |
[30:53] | Perhaps a family member…. | 比如让其他家庭成员 |
[30:55] | I’ll do it. | 我可以接手 |
[31:00] | Doug. Give us a moment. | 道格 让我们单独谈谈 |
[31:09] | I promise you, Jack… | 我老实告诉你 杰克 |
[31:12] | That will never happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[31:14] | Then I’ll wait. | 我会一直等下去的 |
[31:15] | And when your beloved hotel is bankrupt and empty, | 等你心爱的酒店破产倒闭 |
[31:18] | I’ll swoop in and give you fair-market price. | 我会乘虚而入 以公平的市场价格入手 |
[31:21] | I’m sure there’s some copper pipes I could salvage. | 我想你一定给我留下了不少好东西 |
[31:24] | This was your plan, wasn’t it? | 是你计划好的 对不对 |
[31:25] | No. But I’m totally gonna reap its rewards. | 不 但我会坐享其成 |
[31:29] | You took what was mine. | 你夺走了原本属于我的东西 |
[31:30] | Now I’m gonna take what’s yours. | 现在我只是以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[31:33] | At least you know it’s staying in the family. | 至少这酒店是落到了自家人手里 |
[31:54] | What room is Damien Dalgaard in? | 达米恩·达尔加德入住的是哪间房 |
[31:56] | I’m sorry, sir. I can’t give out that information. | 不好意思 先生 我不能透露客人信息 |
[31:58] | Would you like me to call up? | 你要我帮你接通他的电话吗 |
[32:00] | Well, I seriously doubt he’s gonna answer the phone, | 我想他是不会听电话的 |
[32:02] | considering he’s up there alone with a 16-year-old girl. | 因为此刻他正与一个16岁的少女在一起 |
[32:08] | Oh, my gosh. Thanks for showing up tonight | 天啊 谢谢你今晚及时出现 |
[32:10] | And risking the wrath of my dad, | 帮我脱离了我老爸的魔爪 |
[32:11] | Punching Nate freaking Archibald. | 还将可恶的内特·阿齐布尔德打了一顿 |
[32:14] | Let me give you a real reason to thank me. | 让我给你个真正的理由来感谢我 |
[32:26] | Booking a room at the Empire was genius. | 想到在帝国大厦开房简直是天才 |
[32:29] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定你想这么做 |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:40] | I told you there’d be a new scandal before the day was out. | 我告诉过你今天之内就会出现新的丑闻 |
[32:44] | But we can talk about that later. What’s wrong? | 不过我们可以晚点再谈那个 怎么了 |
[32:47] | A boycott. | 联合抵制 |
[32:49] | Doug says I have no choice | 道格说我没的选择 |
[32:51] | but to sign my hotel over to someone else. | 只能把我的酒店转让给别人 |
[32:54] | Jack nominated himself. | 杰克推荐了他自己 |
[32:57] | Of course he did. | 他当然会 |
[32:59] | I can take over. | 我能来掌管 |
[33:02] | I don’t think signing the hotel over | 我不认为把酒店 |
[33:05] | to my 19-year-old girlfriend would ease the public’s mind. | 转让给我19岁的女朋友会打消公众的疑虑 |
[33:08] | What about Lily? | 莉莉呢 |
[33:10] | She’s Bass industries. | 她掌管拜斯工业 |
[33:12] | The last thing I want is my father’s company bailing me out. | 我最不希望的就是我父亲的公司里面没有我 |
[33:16] | I don’t see what choice you have. | 我看不出你还有什么选择 |
[33:23] | The D.N.A. results. | 基因监测结果 |
[33:25] | What do they say? | 怎么说 |
[33:27] | Looks like I’ve got another choice. | 看起来我有其他人选了 |
[33:32] | Damien, um, | 达米恩 |
[33:34] | There’s something that you should know before… | 有些事情你应该提前了解 |
[33:38] | What is it? You can tell me anything. | 什么事 你可以告诉我任何事情 |
[33:45] | I’m a virgin. | 我是处女 |
[33:49] | I just wanted you to know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[33:50] | in case… | 以免 |
[33:52] | Uh, I just wanted you to know. | 我就是想让你知道 |
[33:55] | I kinda figured. | 我明白了 |
[33:58] | It’s really not a big deal. | 这不是什么大事 |
[34:01] | Well… actually, I mean, it is… | 事实上 我是说 那 |
[34:04] | It is kind of a big deal for me. | 对我来说是大事 |
[34:07] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[34:09] | I chose you, and that… | 我选择了你 |
[34:13] | It means something to me. Does it… | 对我来说那就意味着 |
[34:15] | Jenny, why don’t we talk about this after? | 珍妮 我们待会再谈这个问题 |
[34:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:23] | No, I don’t– I don’t want to do this. | 不 我不想 我不想做了 |
[34:37] | Damien, where– | 达米恩 你去 |
[34:38] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[34:41] | I knew you were just a kid. | 我想你还是小孩一个 |
[34:56] | Well, the police are looking into it, | 警察已经开始调查了 |
[34:58] | But they don’t seem optimistic | 但是想要今晚找到他们 |
[34:59] | that they’re gonna find them tonight. | 情况可能不太乐观 |
[35:02] | They’re not at the hotel. | 他们不在饭店 |
[35:03] | There was nothing any one of us could have done. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[35:05] | Jenny’s mind was set. | 珍妮已经下定了决心 |
[35:16] | Everyone will be happy to know | 我和达米恩分手了 |
[35:18] | that Damien and I broke up. | 你们都高兴了吧 |
[35:19] | Jenny, I’m sorry for you, but that’s what happens– | 珍妮 我很抱歉 但到底发生了什么 |
[35:21] | Whatever, Dad. Am I still grounded? | 你管呢 爸爸 我还是会被禁闭吧 |
[35:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:28] | Okay. I’ll just, um, | 好把 我这一年剩下的日子 |
[35:31] | stay at home for the rest of the year. | 可能都会待在家里 |
[35:33] | All right, now I’m really tired, | 好了 我很累了 |
[35:34] | So if it’s okay with you, I’d just like to go to my room. | 所以你们如果没什么事了 我回房间了 |
[35:59] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:01] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[36:05] | That’s a relief. | 真让人欣慰 |
[36:07] | – So then you and Damien didn’t– – No, we did. | -那么你和达米恩没有 -不 我们做了 |
[36:11] | Honestly, Serena, | 说实在的 瑟琳娜 |
[36:13] | I don’t know what you were so worried about. | 我不明白你干嘛这么担心 |
[36:15] | It was no big deal. | 又不是什么大事 |
[36:20] | Would you mind closing the door on your way out? | 不介意的话 麻烦你出去的时候关上门 |
[37:00] | I should have trusted you. | 我本该相信你 |
[37:02] | The test came back? | 测试结果出来了 |
[37:04] | It’s hard for me to let people in. | 我很难对人敞开心扉 |
[37:07] | I abandoned you when you were just a baby. | 你还是个婴儿的时候我就抛弃了你 |
[37:10] | How could it not be? | 你当然会变成这样 |
[37:12] | I want to change. | 我想改变 |
[37:14] | I want to trust you. I need to, | 我想信任你 我必须信任你 |
[37:15] | Because I need someone to take over operations of my hotel | 因为我需要有人来管理我的酒店 |
[37:20] | – for a while. – What? | -一段时间 -什么 |
[37:21] | It’s mostly just a signing authority. | 基本上就是签些文件 |
[37:23] | I’d still have a voice behind the scenes. | 我还是会幕后指挥的 |
[37:26] | It just needs to look like I’m gone, | 但表面上要表现得像我不在了一样 |
[37:28] | until the scandal subsides. | 直到丑闻平息下来为止 |
[37:31] | Charles, it’s–it’s too much. | 查尔斯 这太重要了 |
[37:34] | There are other people who’d do a better job. | 有人能做的更好 |
[37:36] | I don’t trust those other people. | 我不相信那些人 |
[37:40] | Those other people aren’t my mother. | 那些人不是我的母亲 |
[37:43] | Look, it’s not hard. I’ll show you everything | 这并不难 我会告诉你 |
[37:45] | you need to know. | 该了解的所有事情 |
[37:46] | You just have to sign these papers. | 你只需要签署这些文件 |
[37:55] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[37:56] | Lily, It’s been six months. I’m afraid it’s time | 莉莉 都六个月了 我想我们该 |
[37:58] | we check back in with the good Dr. Van Der Woodsen. | 去范德·伍德森医生那儿复诊了 |
[38:03] | Can’t we get someone else to do the tests? | 我们不能找别人做测试吗 |
[38:05] | I mean, does it really have to be him? | 真的有必要找他吗 |
[38:07] | You know he’s the right choice, | 你知道应该找他的 |
[38:09] | and it’s been too long already. | 已经拖了很长时间了 |
[38:10] | Please, darling. For me. | 求你了 亲爱的 就算为了我 |
[38:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:16] | I’ll get on the next plane out. | 我会乘下一班飞机去 |
[38:18] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[38:20] | Lil? | 莉莉 |
[38:23] | Hey. Everything okay? | 事情都顺利吗 |
[38:24] | Actually, that was my mother, | 事实上 是我妈妈 |
[38:26] | And she is at Canyon Ranch. | 她在峡谷牧场酒店 |
[38:28] | And normally, I could ignore her pleas, but– | 一般来说 我可以忽略她的要求 |
[38:32] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[38:34] | I think Jenny and I need some time right now anyway. | 反正我和珍妮也需要一点时间 |
[38:37] | Maybe when you come back, you and I can start all over. | 或许等你回来 我们就能重新开始了 |
[38:40] | – I would love that. – Clean slate. | -我非常期待 -重新开始 |
[38:43] | Absolutely. | 完完全全 |
[38:44] | Clean slate. | 重新开始 |
[39:05] | So, uh, so, listen, | 听我说 |
[39:06] | I know your room is a benefits-only zone… | 我知道你的房间属于情人专区 |
[39:09] | But, uh, right now I-I need to talk to my friend. | 不过 这一刻 我真的需要跟朋友聊聊 |
[39:14] | Fine. I’ll make an exception. Shoot. | 好 我可以破例一次 说吧 |
[39:16] | Well, you see, there’s this girl, | 你看 有个女孩 |
[39:17] | and–and under normal circumstances, | 一般情况下 |
[39:20] | I’d tell everyone, “Hey, everybody. | 我会跟大家说 “嗨 大家 |
[39:24] | “I’m seeing this amazing girl. | 我遇到了一个迷人的女孩 |
[39:25] | I think it might be serious.” | 我想这次是认真的” |
[39:26] | But this girl and I– | 但是这个女孩和我 |
[39:28] | – we agreed that that would be a mistake. – Interesting. | -我们都觉得那会是个错误 -有意思 |
[39:31] | The thing is, keeping these feelings aside | 问题是 把这种感觉埋在心里 |
[39:33] | is–is–is killing me, cause all I want to do is | 简直要逼死我了 因为我最想做的就是 |
[39:35] | tell everyone how happy I am. | 告诉每个人我有多么开心 |
[39:37] | How happy are you? | 你有多开心呢 |
[39:38] | Oh, I’m very, very happy, very happy, | 我非常 十分 超级开心 |
[39:39] | The kind of happy that people write embarrassing songs about. | 就像人们写的那些肉麻情歌里那么开心 |
[39:45] | Then, as your friend, | 那么 作为你的朋友 |
[39:47] | I think you should tell people. | 我觉得你应该告诉大家 |
[39:48] | And as long as this is still a benefits-only zone… | 还有这里还是情人专区 |
[40:04] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I was calling Rufus. | 我很抱歉我没有告诉你我打给了鲁弗斯 |
[40:07] | No, it’s okay. My plan was dumb anyway. | 不 没关系 我的计划本来就很蠢 |
[40:11] | Nate, I… | 内特 我 |
[40:13] | I’m really sorry I left the morning after we… | 我很抱歉当时我第二天一早就离开了 |
[40:16] | You know, I never meant to hurt you. | 你知道的 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[40:18] | Oh, I know. | 我明白 |
[40:19] | I wish that somehow, we could relive that night, | 我希望 我们能重现那晚的时光 |
[40:24] | because this time I know that you love me, | 因为这一次我知道你爱我 |
[40:29] | and you know that I love you. | 你也知道我爱你 |
[40:49] | What are we celebrating? | 我们要庆祝什么 |
[40:51] | The lawsuit? | 官司 |
[40:53] | The scandal? | 丑闻 |
[40:56] | The fact I just signed over my hotel? | 还是我刚刚转让了我的酒店的事 |
[41:04] | We’re celebrating you… | 我们庆祝你 |
[41:08] | opening your heart to your mother… | 向你母亲敞开了心扉 |
[41:11] | and… me… | 还有 我 |
[41:14] | being the woman who encouraged you to do it. | 就是那个鼓励你的女人 |
[41:19] | And just like that Chuck Bass celebrating a new love. | 正如恰克·拜斯庆祝他的新感情 |
[41:32] | Well? Do we have ourselves a hotel? | 我们有自己的酒店了吧 |
[41:36] | We do. | 有了 |
[41:40] | Careful, Chuck. | 当心 恰克 |
[41:41] | It’s an open heart | 敞开的心扉 |
[41:42] | that’s vulnerable to the deepest wound. | 会伤的更深 |
[41:45] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | XOXO 八卦天后 |