时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip Girl here. | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | You one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:04] | Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | Hey! It’s the lovebirds. | 这对鸳鸯来了啊 |
[00:09] | – Hey, you two. – He told you | -你们好啊 -是他告诉你的吧 |
[00:10] | speaking for everyone else, I think it’s great. | 代表大家表个态 我觉得这太棒了 |
[00:12] | ever since I saw you | 自从我见到你 |
[00:13] | all I could think about was payback for last year. | 我所想的就是让你为去年的事付出代价 |
[00:15] | Did you put something in my drink? | 你在我的酒里放什么东西了吗 |
[00:17] | she’s ready to party. | 她已经准备好狂欢了 |
[00:18] | Make sure you guys show her a good time. | 你们得保证让她快活一点 |
[00:19] | – Jenny! – Nate, thank you so much for tonight. | -珍妮 -内特 今晚非常感谢你 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry, Chuck. You need to leave. | 抱歉 恰克 你得离开 |
[00:24] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[00:25] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这还不明摆着吗 |
[00:25] | You’ve been played, Chuck, | 小恰克 你自始至终 |
[00:26] | from the very beginning. | 都被我们玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[00:27] | I didn’t have the courage to tell you | 我没有勇气告诉你 |
[00:29] | that I signed the hotel over to jack. | 我已经把酒店转让给杰克了 |
[00:31] | And the hotel? | 酒店呢 |
[00:31] | Oh, lost. I’ve come this far without my mother. | 没了 没有母亲我也走到了今天 |
[00:34] | I’m not backing down now. | 我现在还没放弃 |
[00:36] | If it’s a war jack wants, then it’s a war he’ll get. | 如果杰克想要开战 那么他会得偿所愿 |
[00:53] | Every war has its weapons. | 每场战争都有自己的武器 |
[00:56] | But on the upper east side, | 但在上东区 |
[00:57] | the rules of battle are simple– | 战争的规则非常简单 |
[01:00] | There are no rules. | 就是没有规则 |
[01:01] | Well, now I really, really hope | 我是真心实意地希望 |
[01:03] | those are for my birthday. | 这是为我准备的生日礼物 |
[01:05] | Uh, actually Chuck and Blair left them after one of their games. | 实际上 只是布莱尔和恰克留下的情趣用品 |
[01:08] | Happy birthday, though. | 不过还是祝你生日快乐 |
[01:10] | So when do I get to unwrap my present? | 那我什么时候才能拆我的礼物 |
[01:15] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:16] | It’s, um, just a garter holster. | 是个枪套 |
[01:19] | It’s for my cell phone. | 放手机的 |
[01:21] | Well, then I’d better take you upstairs so I can inspect it. | 那我最好带你上楼 认真检查一下 |
[01:24] | Oh, except I have to go shopping with Blair | 但我得去和布莱尔逛街 |
[01:26] | to pick out a dress for tonight. | 为今晚挑件裙子 |
[01:27] | You still haven’t told me where you’re taking me, | 你还没告诉我 要带我去哪儿 |
[01:29] | But just so you know, | 不过事先声明 |
[01:29] | you don’t have to dress up | 要是去看尼克斯队的比赛 |
[01:30] | for a Knicks game. | 你大可不必盛装打扮 |
[01:31] | But you do for the frick benefit. | 但要参加公益晚会就需要好好打扮了 |
[01:34] | It’s for Asian horned toads. They’re in danger. | 就算为了亚洲角蟾 它们快灭绝了 |
[01:38] | That’s your surprise– a toad benefit? | 这就是你的惊喜啊 拯救蟾蜍筹资会 |
[01:40] | Well, I know it’s not what you would choose to do on your birthday, | 我知道你生日不想这样过 |
[01:43] | but Chuck bought a table, | 但恰克已经定了位置 |
[01:44] | and we can celebrate this weekend. | 而且我们这周末也可以庆祝 |
[01:46] | and you’re going to lunch with your grandfather. | 更何况你还要和你外公吃午饭 |
[01:48] | – That’s festive. – Yeah, I’m gonna hit the–hit the shower. | -为你庆生啊 -是啊 我得去洗个澡 |
[01:52] | – So you have fun shopping. – See you at 3:00? | -购物愉快 -三点见行吗 |
[01:53] | Yep. | 好 |
[01:55] | Hello, Mr. Nate. | 你好 内特先生 |
[01:59] | I feel very bad not wishing him happy birthday | 我实在是太罪孽了 竟然没有祝他生日快乐 |
[02:02] | or bringing him polish breakfast sausage in bed. | 也没有端精致的早餐香肠到他床边 |
[02:04] | Oh, Dorota, | 多洛塔 |
[02:05] | Nate has to think everyone’s blowing off his birthday | 必须先让内特以为大家都无视他的生日 |
[02:07] | so he’ll really be surprised tonight. | 这样今晚才会有惊喜 |
[02:09] | And he likes this game where you kill people? | 你确定他喜欢你的杀人游戏吗 |
[02:12] | It’s called “Assassin”, and he loves it. | 那叫暗杀游戏 他爱死这游戏了 |
[02:15] | Did you get his phone? | 他的手机拿到手没 |
[02:21] | In case anyone posts about the party, | 我不想让他看八卦天后 |
[02:23] | I don’t want him checking “Gossip girl.” | 以防有人将派对的事发布上去 |
[02:26] | Can you hide this? | 能帮我藏好吗 |
[02:28] | Thank you, Dorota. | 谢谢你 多洛塔 |
[02:49] | You really have surrounded yourself with beautiful things, | 你还真是藏了不少光鲜亮丽的宝贝啊 |
[02:52] | so easy to auction off. Gotta love eBay. | 拍卖非常顺利 爱死易趣网了 |
[02:55] | As much as I hate to interrupt your fun, | 虽然不想破坏你的兴致 |
[02:56] | this has gone on long enough. I want my hotel back. | 但适可而止吧 我想要回我的酒店 |
[02:59] | Name your price. | 开个价吧 |
[03:00] | I don’t need your money, Chuck. | 我不稀罕你的钱 恰克 |
[03:04] | Then what is all this for– | 那你想要什么 |
[03:06] | just to hurt me? | 就为了伤害我吗 |
[03:07] | Just to hurt you? Hurting you is a noble goal. | 就为了伤害你 伤害你可是个崇高的目标 |
[03:10] | Granted, you know, it wasn’t all that difficult. | 没错 确实没什么难度 |
[03:13] | You’re not the man you used to be. | 你和以前不同了 |
[03:15] | If you’re referring to the fact I’m not in Thailand | 你指的是 我现在不在泰国 |
[03:17] | smoking Hash with prostitutes, | 和一群妓女抽大烟是吗 |
[03:20] | change is good. | 痛改前非是件好事 |
[03:21] | Young Chuck in love. | 小恰克坠入爱河 |
[03:23] | Beautiful… and sad. | 唯美 又悲哀 |
[03:27] | Bart always said you were soft. | 巴特总是说你太软弱 |
[03:29] | My father left me the company instead of you. | 我父亲把公司留给了我 而不是你 |
[03:31] | I get it. | 还不懂吗 |
[03:32] | I’m more than happy letting Lily guide my stock. | 我还是愿意让莉莉为我持股 |
[03:35] | I know the empire is not your game | 我知道你玩不转帝国酒店 |
[03:38] | And if it’s wounding me, you’ve done it. | 如果是要整我 你目的达到了 |
[03:40] | So why are you still here? | 那为什么还赖着不走 |
[03:43] | It’s an interesting feeling | 占有别人的宝贝 |
[03:45] | holding another man’s prized possession. | 感觉真是奇妙 |
[03:48] | You wonder how far he’ll go to get it back, | 会猜测 为了夺回去那人肯付出多少 |
[03:51] | if there’s anything he wouldn’t do. | 是不是什么都做得出来 |
[03:54] | I will do anything. | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[03:57] | Well, there is something that caught my eye. | 这正是其中的迷人之处 |
[04:00] | I think I have to unfriend Ryuichi. | 我觉得我得把那个龙一拉黑了 |
[04:02] | I thought the boy you met in Japan was named Hideo. | 我还以为你在日本结识的那个男孩叫秀雄 |
[04:05] | I met them both. Uh, Hideo was– | 两个我都认识了 秀雄 |
[04:08] | more than a friend. | 可不止朋友那么简单 |
[04:08] | Thank you. Point is, Hideo and his friends | 多谢 问题是 秀雄和他的朋友 |
[04:10] | have a fondness for bathhouses and group photos. | 酷爱公共浴室和合影 |
[04:13] | Oh, my god. Unfriend him immediately. | 天啊 立刻和他一刀两断吧 |
[04:15] | Sayonara, Ryuichi-san. | 再见了 龙一君 |
[04:17] | Yeah, I didn’t need to see that. | 我一点也不想看 |
[04:17] | Today was supposed to be my rebound from Jonathan. | 今天本是我感怀乔纳森的日子 |
[04:19] | Now I need a rebound from Hideo. It’s a vicious cycle. | 现在又该为秀雄唏嘘不已了 这是恶性循环 |
[04:21] | I’m sure there are tons of boys who’d love to go out with you. | 我确定有大把的男生愿意和你约会 |
[04:23] | Rufus, Jonathan and I are the only ones | 鲁弗斯 我和乔纳森是 |
[04:25] | at St. Jude’s who are even out. I should just bury myself | 竺德大学唯一出柜的人 我还是像珍妮一样 |
[04:27] | in work like Jenny. Hey, you know, | 把自己压死在功课里算了 |
[04:28] | I like working for Eleanor. | 我喜欢为埃莉诺工作 |
[04:29] | I don’t need a guy to make me feel fulfilled… | 我才不需要为了充实而找个男人 |
[04:31] | especially when he’s unavailable. | 更何况那人又不单身 |
[04:33] | Uh, poor Nate. | 内特可真可怜 |
[04:34] | What? Just reading the e-mail from Serena | 什么 正在读瑟琳娜的邮件 |
[04:35] | reminding everyone to blow off his birthday. | 她提醒大家都要无视他的生日 |
[04:37] | That seems kind of mean. | 这似乎有点过分吧 |
[04:39] | It’s an act. | 都是伪装而已 |
[04:39] | She’s planning this whole surprise thing at the waldorfs’. | 她计划在霍道夫家给他个惊喜 |
[04:42] | She’s spending the whole afternoon getting it ready. | 她整个下午要忙着准备 |
[04:43] | Wait. I don’t get it then. | 等等 我没整明白 |
[04:45] | What is Nate supposed to do all day, | 那内特今天都干什么 |
[04:46] | just sit at home and think everyone forgot his birthdy? | 就坐在家里 想着所有人都忘了他的生日吗 |
[04:47] | He spends five hours thinking Serena is a terrible irlfriend. | 他会有五小时都觉得瑟琳娜这女友不怎么样 |
[04:50] | – He’ll forgive her. – Five hours. | -但他会原谅她的 -五小时 |
[04:52] | – I, uh… have to go to te fabric store. – All right. | -我得去一趟衣料店 -好吧 |
[05:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:00] | Bye. Oh, god. | 再见 天 |
[05:02] | Denjuro, you are definitely not my friend. | 传十郎 我绝对要拉黑你 |
[05:09] | Hey. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:12] | Huh? Oh, yeah. Hey. | 恩 你好啊 |
[05:15] | Have you been up all night? | 你熬了一宿吗 |
[05:17] | ’cause it looks like you’ve killed an entire forest, | 你看上去像刚消灭了片树林 |
[05:20] | And your breath smells like something dead. | 而且 嘴臭死了 |
[05:23] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:24] | Um, the application for the Tisch writing program | 悌西的写作项目申请 |
[05:27] | is due in, uh, in– in two days, so I just– | 还有两天就截稿了 所以 我 |
[05:29] | I need to bear down and finish my 1-act. | 我得加把劲儿 赶完我的独幕剧 |
[05:31] | Is this the same 1-act that you were 95% done with last week, | 这就是你上周就完成了95% |
[05:34] | But didn’t want to show me until it was 100% done? | 非要最终定稿才给我看的独幕剧吗 |
[05:36] | Uh, yeah, yeah, | 是啊 是啊 |
[05:38] | But you know, there’s no point in showing it to you until | 但在我竭尽全力完成之前 |
[05:40] | I’ve taken it as far as I can myself. | 也没什么好给你看的 |
[05:42] | This is why we used to show each other our work | 这才是我们要第一时间 |
[05:44] | as soon as possible, remember? | 给对方看作品的原因 还记得吧 |
[05:46] | Uh, yeah, I do, but that was– | 记得 不过那是在 |
[05:47] | Before we started sleeping together. Yeah, I know. | 在我们上床之前 这个我知道 |
[05:49] | But we said we’d date and still be friends, | 但我们也说了 约会但不妨碍友谊 |
[05:51] | And this is being friends. In fact… | 这样才算朋友啊 事实上 |
[05:54] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[05:55] | This is my script for my short film class | 这是电影短片课布置的剧本 |
[05:57] | that I’ve been nervous about showing you. | 我一直害怕给你看的那个 |
[05:59] | This is the one bsed on my short story. | 就是根据我的短篇小说改编的那个 |
[06:01] | Now hand yours over. | 现在可以交出你的了吧 |
[06:03] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | All right. You gotta be completely honest here. | 好吧 你已经坦诚相待了 |
[06:09] | U, and I gotta… you should ignore this first part. | 我得 你最好忽视这第一部分 |
[06:12] | In fact, why don’t–why don’t we just exchange tomorrow? | 说起来 我们为何不明天再交换呢 |
[06:14] | You know, I gotta help Serena out with nate’s birthday party, | 我得帮瑟琳娜准备内特的生日聚会 |
[06:16] | and this it’ll give me time to give yours proper consideration, | 这样可以给我多一点时间考虑考虑 |
[06:18] | maybe fine-tune this one just a little bit more, which it needs. | 也许把这个稍稍润饰一下 再改改 |
[06:21] | Nice try, | 想得美 |
[06:22] | but you can read mine on the subway after you shower. | 但你可以洗完澡后 在地铁上看看我的 |
[06:24] | Have a good day. | 好好玩 |
[06:30] | Jenny, hey. | 珍妮 你好 |
[06:31] | Hey. Um, I tried texting you. | 你好 我给你发短信了的 |
[06:33] | Oh, yeah, I can’t seem to find my cell phone. | 对 我好像找不到手机了 |
[06:36] | Oh. What are you doing here? | 你有什么事吗 |
[06:38] | It’s your birthday. Happy birthday. | 今天是你生日 生日快乐 |
[06:41] | – All right, thank you. – Here, I got you this. | -谢谢 -拿着 我给你准备了这个 |
[06:44] | You know, I’d say, like, let me take you out to lunch or something. | 我本来还想请你吃午饭什么的 |
[06:47] | But, um, I’m sure you and Serena already have plans. | 但我想你和瑟琳娜应该有安排了 |
[06:51] | No, actually. Actually, we don’t. | 不 其实没有什么安排 |
[06:53] | I was gonna–gonna go to lunch with my grandfather. | 我打算和我祖父一起吃午餐的 |
[06:55] | Oh. All right, well, have fun. | 好吧 那玩得开心点 |
[07:00] | Nate | 内特 |
[07:02] | I really just wanted to say thank you again | 我真的想再次向你道谢 |
[07:04] | For last week. | 为上周的事 |
[07:06] | I don’t know what would have happened. | 要不是你 真不知道会发生什么事 |
[07:10] | You know what? Let me just call my grandfather and cancel. | 我还是打电话让我祖父取消午餐吧 |
[07:14] | I’m sure he’ll understand. | 他肯定会理解的 |
[07:24] | The look on his face was so sad. | 他当时脸上的表情真的很伤心 |
[07:27] | I wanted to call him back and say, | 我真想叫住他然后说 |
[07:28] | I didn’t forget your birthday. | 我没忘了你的生日 |
[07:29] | I’ve got this whole party planned. | 我在给你筹备一个盛大的聚会 |
[07:30] | Cruel to be kind, S. Nate’ll be fine. | 先苦后甜嘛 S 内特不会介意的 |
[07:33] | No word from chuck? | 有恰克的消息吗 |
[07:35] | He was sitting down with satan this morning. | 他今早要和那个恶魔谈判了 |
[07:36] | He’s gonna lay everything out on the table, | 他准备和他开诚布公 |
[07:38] | See if there’s anything in the world he could offer Jack | 看有没有什么可以和他交换 |
[07:40] | to give up the hotel. | 好让杰克把酒店还给他 |
[07:42] | He’s come so far, | 他经历了那么多 |
[07:43] | become the person I always knew he could be. | 成为了我所期望的样子 |
[07:45] | But he could lose it all because he opened his heart | 但就因为他对那个骗子敞开心扉 |
[07:47] | to that rven-haired con artst. | 他有可能会失去这一切 |
[07:49] | Everything will be fine, Blair. | 一切都会好起来的 布莱尔 |
[07:50] | No matter what, chuck has you, | 无论如何 恰克还有你 |
[07:52] | and he loves you. | 他爱你 |
[07:53] | The empire is just a hotel. | 帝国只不过就是个酒店而已 |
[07:54] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[07:56] | The hotel is proof that Bart was wrong about Chuck. | 那酒店是为了证明巴特对恰克的看法是错的 |
[07:59] | It’s become who he is. | 他已经成了恰克的一部分 |
[08:01] | Well, then you have to show him that he has so much more, | 那你得让他知道 他拥有的可不止这个 |
[08:04] | Starting with… | 就从 |
[08:06] | Buying this dress. | 买下这件礼服开始吧 |
[08:09] | Come on, B. | 高兴点 B |
[08:11] | Once Chuck sees you in it, he’ll realize | 恰克一看到你穿着它 就会明白 |
[08:13] | empire or no empire, | 无论他是否拥有帝国酒店 |
[08:15] | Blair Waldorf loves him, | 布莱尔·霍道夫都爱着他 |
[08:18] | And no one else can say that. | 除了你没人能说这句话 |
[08:21] | Thanks, S. | 谢谢你 S |
[08:25] | I have to go get everything ready for Nate’s party. | 我得去准备内特的聚会事宜了 |
[08:27] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事的吧 |
[08:31] | Let me know if Chuck calls you. | 如果恰克给你电话就通知我 |
[08:35] | And buy that dress. | 记得买下那件礼服 |
[08:39] | She’s right. It is a remarkable dress, | 她说的对 真是一件精美的礼服 |
[08:42] | Made only mre so by you in it. | 简直是为你度身定制的 |
[08:43] | What are you doing here, besides stalking me? | 你来这做什么 除了跟踪我之外 |
[08:47] | Please I was just window-shopping | 只是随便逛逛 |
[08:48] | And saw something I liked. | 恰好看到了我中意的东西 |
[08:49] | You’re supposed to be meeting with chuck. | 你应该在跟恰克见面才对 |
[08:51] | Oh, we met. Ideas were discussed, | 我们见了面 也交流了想法 |
[08:53] | voices raised, expletives used. | 厉声争吵 恶语相向 |
[08:54] | And how’s your morning been, gorgeous? | 你今天怎么样啊 美人儿 |
[08:56] | You think you’ve won. | 你以为自己是赢家 |
[08:59] | But Chuck will find a way to get back what you stole. | 但恰克一定会有办法夺回你所窃取的东西 |
[09:01] | There’s always a way. | 一定会有办法的 |
[09:03] | I told him how to get back his hotel. | 我告诉了他如何换回酒店 |
[09:04] | And here’s the kicker– | 而且方法很出人意料 |
[09:06] | it wouldn’t cost him a dime. | 他可以一分钱都不用花 |
[09:07] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[09:08] | I’m saying Chuck can have the empire, | 我是说 帝国酒店可以还给恰克 |
[09:11] | And all it would cost is you… | 而这一切的代价就是 |
[09:12] | Spending the night with me. | 你与我共度一夜 |
[09:16] | How’s that grab you? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:18] | Careful, B. | 要小心了 B |
[09:19] | Jack Bass’ weapon of choice comes fully loaded, | 杰克·拜斯所选的武器总是荷枪实弹 |
[09:22] | And if he hits his target, | 他一旦出手 |
[09:24] | There’ll be at least two victims. | 绝对是一箭双雕 |
[09:27] | I’d rather spend the night with the Marquis de Sade | 我宁愿和萨德侯爵共度一夜 [萨德 1740~1814 法国作家 性丑闻缠身] |
[09:30] | And yes, I know he’s dead. | 而且我知道他已经死了 |
[09:32] | I’m surprised this is your response– | 我很惊讶你会是这样的反应 |
[09:35] | Knowing how attached Chuck is to his hotel, | 你知道这个酒店是恰克全部的心血 |
[09:37] | what it means to him. | 你知道酒店对他的意义 |
[09:39] | I thought you really cared for him. | 我还以为你当真在乎他呢 |
[09:41] | Excuse me, I thought you were just a disgusting pig. | 不好意思 我之前以为你只是个恶心的猪头 |
[09:43] | But now I realize you’re actually demented. | 但现在我觉得你神经错乱了 |
[09:45] | Taking what belongs to chuck has become a real passion of mine, | 我向来热衷于夺取恰克的所有 |
[09:48] | And I would find this particular conquest deeply satisfying. | 我想这件特殊的战利品定会让我满意 |
[09:53] | While I’m flattered, I assure you that chuck and I | 多谢你的奉承 但我保证恰克和我 |
[09:55] | – will find another way. – Chuck opened is heart to you, | -会有别的办法的 -恰克对你敞开了心扉 |
[09:58] | And now his future lies in your hands– | 而现在他的未来掌控在你手中 |
[10:00] | Well, not your hands, exactly. | 确切地说并不是你的手 |
[10:05] | But you could fix this. | 但你可以改变一切 |
[10:08] | He would never have to know. | 我们甚至可以不让他知道 |
[10:11] | Chuck will win, and I’l be right by his side, | 恰克一定会赢的 我会一直陪在他身边 |
[10:15] | As long as it takes for that to happen. | 直到他胜利的那一刻 |
[10:16] | As long as you’re at his side | 只要你在他身边 |
[10:19] | And not mine, | 而不是我的身边 |
[10:22] | That will never happen. | 那一刻就不会到来 |
[10:28] | You should at least try it on. | 你至少试试这件礼服吧 |
[10:41] | I was just about to call you. | 我刚准备打电话给你 |
[10:44] | You know that polaroid film I told you I had? I don’t. | 我之前跟你说我有一次成像的胶片 我没找到 |
[10:46] | Ohh. I promised serena that I would get it for Nate’s party. | 我还跟瑟琳娜保证要拿到聚会上用呢 |
[10:48] | We need it for the game of “Assassin.” Well… | 我们玩暗杀游戏要用到它 |
[10:51] | This is the one thing that she gave me to do. | 她就分配我做一件事而已 |
[10:53] | If I mess it up, she will kill me | 如果我搞砸了 她会杀了我的 |
[10:54] | And not the fun game-way. | 我可不是在说像游戏里那样杀人 |
[10:57] | Done. | 搞定 |
[10:59] | Now what’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[11:00] | Is it bcause serena never threw you a surprise party? | 因为瑟琳娜没给你弄过惊喜派对吗 |
[11:02] | – Because you hate surprises. – No, | -你不喜欢惊喜的 -不 |
[11:03] | no. Uh, vanessa just– she wrote this script. | 不是 只是瓦内萨写了个剧本 |
[11:06] | – She wants me to read it. – And? | -她想让我看看 -然后呢 |
[11:08] | – Well, it’s not great. – Give her notes. | -不怎么样 -那帮她改改 |
[11:10] | I thought that’s what you guys always do with each other’s work. | 我还以为你们一直相互修改作品呢 |
[11:12] | Well, yeah, as friends. | 对 作为朋友是这样 |
[11:14] | I think in relationships, | 但我觉得谈恋爱的话 |
[11:15] | there’s such a thing as too much honesty. | 就不能这样直言不讳地点评了 |
[11:16] | For instance, it would not have been a good idea for me | 比如 我现在的身份 |
[11:18] | to tell Serena how I felt aout every outfit she wore. | 就不太方便去评论瑟琳娜的穿着 |
[11:21] | Well, telling a woman you like her clothes is not lying. | 告诉女士们你喜爱她们的穿着并不算撒谎 |
[11:23] | – It’s self-preservaton. – Yeah, | -是一种自我保护 -对 |
[11:25] | but the truth has shades of gray, right? | 但事实就被模糊了 不是吗 |
[11:27] | I mean, there’s such a thing as spin. | 这样就算是欺骗了 |
[11:29] | A half-truth is a whole lie, son. | 半真半假其实就是谎言 儿子 |
[11:30] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[11:31] | It causes the same amount of problems down the line, | 它引起的问题和完全的谎言一样 |
[11:33] | Especially with the ladies. | 尤其是跟女士们打交道时 |
[11:38] | So serena must have something really great planned | 瑟琳娜今天晚上一定安排了 |
[11:39] | for you guys tonight, right? | 很棒的活动 对吧 |
[11:41] | Yeah, some toad gala at the Frick. | 对 什么在弗里克酒店的蟾蜍晚会 |
[11:43] | Uh, that souns… | 听起来 |
[11:45] | Boring? Yeah, I know. | 很无聊 是的 我知道 |
[11:46] | I mean, it’s not like I had some high expectations. | 不是说我期待过高 |
[11:49] | I just expected serena to be a little more… | 我只希望瑟琳娜能更 |
[11:52] | I mean, you know. | 你知道的 |
[11:53] | Basically, this burger is definitely the best part of my day so far. | 说起来 这个汉堡是目前最好的生日体验了 |
[11:56] | It’s the best part of mine, too. | 也是我最愉快的部分 |
[11:58] | Actually, you know, the best part of the week. | 其实是这周最愉快的部分了 |
[12:03] | How are you… | 你还好吗 |
[12:03] | After that whole thing at Eleanor’s? | [上次埃莉诺的事情之后] 都还好吗 |
[12:07] | You know you can always come to me, right? | 你有什么事都可以来找我 知道吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah, thanks. | 当然 谢谢 |
[12:14] | But today is not about me. | 但是今天 我不是主角 |
[12:17] | Did I mention that public embarrassment | 我有提过”在公共场合丢脸” |
[12:19] | is a part of the Humphrey birthday tradition? | 是我们汉弗瑞家过生日的传统吗 |
[12:22] | Okay, I’m actually happy to be humiliated. | 说实话我很乐意能”丢脸” |
[12:24] | Good. Blow out your candle. Make a wish. | 很好 把蜡烛吹了快许愿吧 |
[12:27] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[12:32] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[12:34] | I brought my trench coat, camera. | 我带来我的战袍还有相机 |
[12:36] | Prepare to be assassinated. | 为了被暗杀做好准备了 |
[12:38] | Will do. Thanks. | 好样的 谢谢 |
[12:43] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:46] | Oh, you read my script… | 你看了我的剧本 |
[12:49] | And you didn’t like it. | 你好像不太喜欢 |
[12:52] | I can take it, I think. | 我想我可以修改 |
[12:54] | Um… no, you’re right. | 没错 |
[12:56] | I didn’t, uh, I didn’t like it. | 我 我不喜欢它 |
[13:03] | I loved it. | 我爱死它了 |
[13:06] | Really? Loved it? | 真的爱死它了吗 |
[13:09] | – No notes? – No. I mean, only note I’ve got is I wish– | -没有修改吗 -没有 我唯一的想法 |
[13:11] | I wish there was more of it. | 就是有些意犹未尽 |
[13:14] | Yeah, so what did you think of my play? | 你觉得我的剧本如何 |
[13:17] | Oh, um, I didn’t get a chance to read it yet. | 我还没来得及看 |
[13:19] | Oh, all right. No worries. | 没关系 |
[13:20] | But I do have to get the application in day after tomorrow, so… | 不过我的申请后天就截止了 |
[13:23] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[13:28] | Oh, Miss Serena, I about to text. | 瑟琳娜小姐 我刚要发短信给你 |
[13:29] | Dorota, what is going on? | 多洛塔 怎么回事 |
[13:30] | Everything should be done by now. | 一切早该布置妥当了 |
[13:32] | Everyone’s gonna be here soon. | 大家马上就要到了 |
[13:33] | Vans get mesed up. Dead body cake go to wedding. | 货车搞错了 僵尸蛋糕送去了婚宴 |
[13:35] | Wedding cake come here. Is very pretty, | 婚礼蛋糕送到这儿来了 虽然很好看 |
[13:37] | but pink not Mr. Nate’s color. | 但粉色和今天的派对不相称 |
[13:40] | Oh, my god. We have to stall Nate. | 天哪 我们得拖住内特 |
[13:41] | – William has to keep him occupied. – No cookies like hearts! | -威廉姆应该和他在一起 -不要心形饼干 |
[13:43] | Find bullets and knives and little bombs that go boom! | 我们要的是子弹 刀具还有炸弹 |
[13:47] | Mr. Van Der Bilt, it’s Serena, but don’t tell Nate. | 你好 我是瑟琳娜 先别和内特说 |
[13:53] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[13:55] | Y-yeah, I’ll let him know when I see him. | 好的 见到他我会告诉他的 |
[13:59] | Nate’s not with him. | 内特没和他在一起 |
[14:00] | He said he called last-minute and cancelled. | 他说内特在最后时刻取消见面了 |
[14:02] | Then where be he? | 那他去哪儿了 |
[14:04] | Let’s find out. | 找找呗 |
[14:11] | Well, listen, I gotta get going. | 我要走了 |
[14:12] | I told Serena I’d be there by 3:00 | 我和瑟琳娜说三点前到 |
[14:13] | – to get ready for the gala. – Uh, white shirt, black tie. | -现在得去准备了 -要穿正装吗 |
[14:17] | I’d think you’d have it down by now. | 你现在已经很像样了 |
[14:20] | Have fun tonight. | 祝你今晚玩得开心 |
[14:23] | Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:29] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[14:32] | I don’t know. It’s just whenever I’m alone, | 我也不知道 只要我独自一个人的话 |
[14:34] | I can’t not think of the other night, you know? | 就会想到那晚的情形 |
[14:39] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:40] | You shouldn’t keep Serena waiting. | 你不该让瑟琳娜等你的 |
[14:44] | It’s just you’re the only one | 只是你是目前 |
[14:44] | who gets what I’m going through right now. | 唯一知道这些情况的人 |
[14:49] | Well, hey, I’m sure Serena won’t mind | 我想瑟琳娜不会介意 |
[14:51] | if I’m a little bit late, right? | 多等我一会儿的 |
[14:52] | Like you said, white shirt, black tie. | 就像你说的 只是西装领带 |
[14:54] | How long can it take to get ready for a gala? | 一个派对需要准备多久呢 |
[15:00] | “Attention, upper east siders. Nate archibald is M.I.A. | 上东区的朋友们注意了 内特失踪了 |
[15:04] | “Send tips and pics A.S.A.P. | 需要各种线索和图片 越快越好 |
[15:06] | Help Serena find her man.” | 帮瑟琳娜找到她的男友 |
[15:13] | You know, I-I kind of just want to disappear in the dark for a while. | 我想在黑暗里待一会儿 |
[15:17] | – Do you want to go see a movie? – I’m in. | -想去看电影吗 -算我一个 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | Thank you, Gregor. | 谢谢 |
[15:24] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[15:26] | Back from shopping and no packages? | 购物回来却毫无收获 |
[15:28] | Who are you, and what have you done with my girlfriend? | 你是谁 到底把我的女友怎样了 |
[15:31] | Nothing suited my sensibilities. How was your talk with Jack? | 没有找到喜欢的东西 你和杰克谈得如何 |
[15:35] | I was wrong to think I could negotiate with terrorists. | 看来我真的无法和这种恐怖分子交涉 |
[15:38] | – Did he offer you anything? – Nothing I would ever consider. | -他给你提条件了吗 -没有我能接受的 |
[15:53] | Maybe when he sees he can’t get what he wants, | 也许当他发现得不到自己想要的东西后 |
[15:55] | – he’ll stop toying with you. – One can only hope. | -就不会戏耍你了 -只能这么希望了 |
[16:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[16:15] | After I said no to Jack’s offer, | 我拒绝了杰克的条件后 |
[16:18] | he’s called off the game play. | 他不想再跟我玩了 |
[16:21] | He’s closing the hotel. | 他要把酒店关了 |
[16:23] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[16:36] | Miss Blair, this package arrive for you. | 布莱尔小姐 这是您的包裹 |
[16:38] | There is card. | 还有张卡片 |
[16:53] | Careful, B. Don’t forget your first rule of battle– | 小心了B 别忘了你在战斗中的首要原则 |
[16:58] | Beware of Bass’s bearing gifts. | 小心拜斯给你的礼物 |
[17:08] | – Has nate showed up yet? – He’ll be here soon. | -内特来了吗 -他马上就会来的 |
[17:10] | I’m–I’m really sorry. I’m sure he’ll be here any minute. | 很抱歉 我肯定他马上就会来的 |
[17:14] | Hey, um, any word on Nate from Vanya’s doorman contacts? | 文雅门卫那儿有消息了吗 |
[17:17] | Dorota has pretty much the entire eastern block on lookout. | 多洛塔把上东区的所有街区都快找遍了 |
[17:20] | Anything on “Gossip Girl”? | 绯闻女孩那里有消息吗 |
[17:24] | – Uh, I’m gonna keep looking. – Serena, come here. | -我会继续找找的 -瑟琳娜 过来 |
[17:30] | You’ve done some unforgivable things like having sex | 你做过一些不可原谅的事 |
[17:32] | with Nate when we were saving ourselves for each other | 比如我们俩关系那么好你却和内特上了床 |
[17:34] | – or killing Pete Fairman– – What? | -或者杀了彼得·费尔曼之类的 -什么 |
[17:35] | How far is too far? | 究竟什么才是底线 |
[17:37] | Where is that place you can’t come back anymore? | 究竟什么才算无法挽回的错误 |
[17:39] | Blair, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:40] | – Is Chuck gonna do something to Jack? – What? | -恰克要对杰克做什么吗 -你说什么 |
[17:44] | I mean… yes. There is somthing someone could do | 我的意思是 是的 有人的确有办法 |
[17:47] | to get back the Empire, and yes, it is terrible, | 可以把帝国饭店要回来 办法很糟 |
[17:51] | but they’d be doing it out of love. | 这么做都是为了爱而已 |
[17:53] | – Love of whom? – Just love. The point is, | -谁的爱人 -只是爱而已 重点是 |
[17:56] | if someone does something awful, | 有人做了很糟糕的事 |
[17:58] | but it’s for love, is it okay? | 但因为出于爱 所以可以原谅 对吗 |
[17:59] | If you are crossing some moral line | 如果你为了取悦杰克·拜斯 |
[18:01] | to best Jack Bass, then probably not. | 不顾道德底线的话 应该不可原谅 |
[18:04] | What are you not telling me? | 你对我隐瞒了什么 |
[18:05] | Nothing. You’re right. | 没什么 你说的对 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:08] | I should go get dressed. | 我得去打扮一下了 |
[18:11] | Oh, and I invited my minions. | 我还邀请了我的跟班 |
[18:13] | It’ll be like shooting fish in a barrel. | 你一定会马到功成的 |
[18:15] | Hey, Jenny. It’s me. | 珍妮 是我 |
[18:17] | Uh, I just wanted to remind you that Nate needed to be here | 我只是想提醒你 内特一小时前 |
[18:20] | no later than an hour ago. Bring him to the party right now. | 就该到这儿了 马上带他来派对 |
[18:24] | Hey, where’s Nate? | 内特还没来吗 |
[18:25] | I’m determined to believe he’ll arrive momentarily. | 我坚信他随时都会回来的 |
[18:28] | He better, with all of his Columbia friends here. | 他最好快点 别让这么多朋友久等 |
[18:30] | Do you want me to start taking pictures of people? | 需要我先开始给大家拍照吗 |
[18:31] | – Yes, please. – I’ll grab Vanessa’s camera. | -好的 麻烦你 -我去拿瓦内萨的相机 |
[18:53] | Hey. Do you need something? | 要找什么 |
[18:55] | Camera. Here. | 相机 来一张 |
[18:58] | Smile like the killer you are. | 秀出杀手般的迷人微笑 |
[19:06] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[19:08] | Are you gonna come down and join the party? | 你不准备下来玩吗 |
[19:12] | I just heard from my lawyers. | 律师刚给我打过电话 |
[19:14] | I was waiting to see if there was any chance | 我想知道还有没有可能 |
[19:16] | – of keeping the Empire doors open. – And? | -挽回帝国酒店 -结果如何 |
[19:18] | There’s not. Jack’s within his rights to shutter the place. | 绝无可能 杰克有权关掉酒店 |
[19:22] | I just have to watch it die, a slow, painful death. | 我只能眼睁睁看着酒店败在自己手里 |
[19:28] | When you bought the Empire, | 你买下酒店的时 |
[19:30] | you told me you knew you could do it because I believe in you. | 对我说过 因为我相信你所以你信心倍增 |
[19:33] | That hasn’t changed. You’ll find a way. | 我的信心没有变 会想到办法的 |
[19:35] | When are you going to get it? There is no way! | 你怎么还不明白 没有办法了 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:47] | I’m not mad at you. It’s my own fault. | 我不该对你发火 是我自己的错 |
[19:52] | I am everything my father said I was. | 父亲给我的评价没有错 |
[20:29] | Oh. Even without the guest of honor, it’s still a great party. | 尽管贵宾还没回来 派对依旧不错 |
[20:32] | I can’t believe he didn’t even call. | 真不敢相信 他连电话都没打一个 |
[20:33] | Well, you did steal his phone. | 因为你偷了他的电话 |
[20:35] | You have a point, but we did have plans, | 你说的虽然没错 但原本是计划好的 |
[20:37] | even if it was a made-up ball for a non-endangered reptile. | 就算有些小插曲也应该没问题的 |
[20:40] | Okay, you’re freaking me out with the nunchakus. | 你的双截棍会抡到我的 |
[20:43] | He probably thinks that I didn’t care about his birthday. | 他可能觉得我不知道他的生日 |
[20:45] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[20:46] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[20:49] | Sorry we’re late, everyone! | 抱歉众位 我们迟到了 |
[20:52] | Crazy, you. | 真没想到 |
[20:55] | Uh-oh, S. | 不妙啊 S |
[20:56] | Looks like little J.’s knives are sharpened, | 看来小J已经擦亮武器 |
[20:59] | and she’s ready to use them in the battle | 准备参与争夺内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[21:01] | for Nate Archibald. | 的战争了 |
[21:09] | The game of “Assassin” is simple–kill or be killed. | 暗杀游戏的规则很简单 杀人或者被杀 |
[21:11] | Your photo is your life. You wear it aroun your neck. | 照片象征的自己的命 把它挂在脖子上 |
[21:15] | If someone grabs your picture before you grab theirs, | 如果没抢到对方的照片 自己却被抢走了 |
[21:18] | then you’re dead, and you have to give them all the pictures | 那你就死了 并且要交出 |
[21:21] | of everyone else you’ve killed. Once you’re a ghost, | 所有抢来的照片 一旦变成死人之后 |
[21:23] | you come back here to the safe zone for the party. | 就要回到这个安全地带继续派对 |
[21:25] | You can’t go beyond this block, but restaurants, buildings, | 游戏范围仅限本街区 但大家可以藏匿于 |
[21:29] | shops– all fair game. | 餐馆 大楼 商店 不许耍诈 |
[21:31] | The winner is the last assassin on the street, | 最后活着的人是赢家 |
[21:33] | and they have all the other photos. | 并且要把所有人的照片拿到手 |
[21:35] | So you have five safe minutes to leave the builing. | 大家有5分钟的时间安全撤离本大楼 |
[21:39] | Starting now. | 现在开始 |
[21:43] | I can’t believe you were in on this. | 真没想到你们串通一气 |
[21:46] | – Nicely played. – Thank you. | -演的真像 -谢谢 |
[21:48] | I figured someone had to keep him distracted. | 有人告诉我要尽量拖住他 |
[21:51] | I gotta go before I end up dead. | 要想活命的话 我得快走了 |
[21:53] | I can’t believe you did this. It’s awesome. | 没想到你会这样帮我庆生 棒极了 |
[21:57] | I mean, you totally had me going. | 我都被你骗得团团转了 |
[21:59] | Apparently. What, were you just not gonna show up to the gala? | 没错 骗得你都不打算来派对了是吗 |
[22:02] | – What? No. Something with Jenny just came up. – Yeah, I got that. | -怎么会 我只是遇见了珍妮 -我知道 |
[22:06] | Okay, we have exactly four minutes left to live. | 我们的逃命时间只有4分钟了 |
[22:08] | Do you really want to spend it talking like this? | 你准备全浪费在讨论这些上吗 |
[22:12] | Hey, come on. Game’s starting. | 快点 游戏开始了 |
[22:14] | – Let’s go. – I’m already dead. | -快点 -我已经死了 |
[22:16] | – You still have your photo. – Formality. | -你的照片还在呢 -形式而已 |
[22:18] | Although you’re welcome to kill me again if you like. | 如果你想再杀我一次的话 就请便吧 |
[23:30] | Hello, Dorota. | 多洛塔 |
[23:31] | What are you doing here? I will be killed if someone find me. | 你来这儿干什么 被人发现我就活不成了 |
[23:35] | Why would somebody kill you? Anti-royalists from Russia? | 谁要追杀你 是俄国的反皇室分子吗 |
[23:38] | No. In game. | 不 玩游戏而已 |
[23:41] | Then I must do something before you die. | 那我一定要在你死之前做点什么 |
[23:50] | Dorota.. | 多洛塔 |
[23:52] | From the first moment I saw you, | 见到你的那一刻起 |
[23:54] | I knew you were princess. | 我就知道你就是我的公主 |
[23:57] | And every day you make me feel like king. | 每天你都让我都感觉自己像国王一样 |
[24:02] | Will you– | 嫁给我 好吗 |
[24:03] | Yes, yes! Yes, of course I will marry you! | 好的 好的 我当然愿意嫁给你 |
[24:16] | At lest now I die with happiness. | 至少我是在幸福中”死去” |
[24:20] | Oh! Oh, Vanya, I’m so sorry. | 瓦尼亚 太抱歉了 |
[24:22] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:24] | Uh, yeah, I am. Are you… okay? | 是的 很好 你呢 |
[24:27] | I am engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[24:30] | Congratulations, both of you. | 恭喜 恭喜两位 |
[24:36] | Uh, sorry. A friend’s housekeeper | 抱歉 朋友家的管家 |
[24:38] | and our doorman just got engaged. | 和我家的门卫刚订了婚 |
[24:39] | But you obviously got that, the–the engagement. | 你肯定注意到了吧 |
[24:41] | Yeah, that’s pretty self-explanatory. | 是的 不言自明 |
[24:43] | It’s the all-black outfit that’s throwing me. | 你这一身黑的行头引起了我的注意 |
[24:45] | I’m in the middle of a game of assassin. | 我正在玩暗杀游戏 |
[24:47] | Oh. Well, okay, please continue on your way. | 那你继续玩吧 |
[24:50] | I hate to contribute to your untimely death. | 不要因为我而不小心阵亡了 |
[24:52] | It looks like I’m safe for a moment. | 照这个样子来看我目前很安全 |
[24:53] | Do you live in the building? | 你也住在这吗 |
[24:55] | No. I just like hanging out in random lobbies, | 不 我只是随机的在大厅里转转 |
[24:56] | Overhearing marriage proposals | 无意中碰到求婚的好戏 |
[24:57] | And looking for pickup games of assassin. | 和一个玩暗杀游戏的人 |
[24:59] | Then this is definitely your lucky day. | 你今天真走运 |
[25:01] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[25:12] | There is actually someting that I have to take care of | 看来我得去处理一些事情 |
[25:14] | For a minute, but dead or alive, I will be right back. | 不管阵亡还是活着 我马上就回来 |
[25:19] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:37] | Thank you | 多谢了 |
[25:39] | Hey, get out of my truck! | 从我的卡车上下来 |
[25:42] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[25:43] | I have more important prey to hunt. | 我还有更重要的猎物 |
[26:02] | You might want to call Rufus and say your good-bye. | 你该准备给鲁弗斯打电话临终告别了 |
[26:05] | Okay. I’m kind of into this killer side of you. | 好吧 我觉得自己和你一样是个杀手 |
[26:07] | Well, I’d hate for you to die | 你还没有机会去读我的剧本就死了 |
[26:08] | witout getting a chance to read my script. | 会让我很怨恨呢 |
[26:09] | I promise I will. I know you have a deadline. | 我保证会读的 我知道你有截止日期 |
[26:11] | You know, I’ll give you another copy | 我准备再给你一份 |
[26:12] | cause the one in your bag is pretty marked up. | 你包里的那份都标满了注释 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry, Dan. I didn’t know what to do. | 抱歉 丹 我不知道要怎么做 |
[26:21] | And I was gonna tell you, but then you liked mine so much, | 我打算告诉你 但你却十分喜欢我的剧本 |
[26:22] | That I din’t know what to say. | 所以我更不知道说什么好 |
[26:24] | Are you saying you felt sorry for me? | 你说你在为我感到抱歉吗 |
[26:25] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[26:26] | Well, good. As long as we’re being honest, | 出于诚信的角度 |
[26:28] | Your script was not an “A”-plus. | 你的剧本不应该是A+ |
[26:31] | It was a “D.” | 而应该是D |
[26:35] | At least you’ll be together on the other side. | 至少你们又是一伙了 |
[26:43] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. I don’t care about the game. | 我对游戏不关心 |
[26:44] | – We need to talk. – Okay. About what? | -但我们得谈谈 -关于什么 |
[26:46] | – What were you doing with Nate today? – Keeping him busy. | -你和内特今天在干什么 -让他充实一点 |
[26:48] | We both know that wasn’t the plan. | 我们都知道那不是元计划 |
[26:49] | Nate and I are just friens. | 我和内特只是朋友 |
[26:50] | Friends don’t kiss friends at their fashion shows. | 朋友之间不会在时装秀上相互亲吻 |
[26:52] | You have history with him. | 你们过去有一段 |
[26:52] | Yes,ancient. | 那都是很久以前的事了 |
[26:53] | I promise I’m not gonna do anything | 我发誓不会做任何会给内特 |
[26:55] | to give Nate the wrong impression. | 传递错误信息的事 |
[26:56] | – Now is that all? – No. | -这样行了吧 -不行 |
[26:57] | You can’t kill me. You’re already dead. | 你不能杀我 你已经阵亡了 |
[27:01] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[27:02] | Yes, you are. | 你有的 |
[27:19] | Any last words before I open this door and murder you? | 在我打开门解决你之前还有没有什么想说的 |
[27:22] | Look, I know you thought that I blew off your birthday, | 我知道你以为我忘记了你的生日 |
[27:26] | But you did ditch me. | 但你却把我丢在一边 |
[27:28] | Serna, it wasn’t like that. | 瑟琳娜 不是那样的 |
[27:30] | Nate… | 内特 |
[27:33] | I need to know why you ignored our plans | 我想知道为什么你推掉了原计划 |
[27:35] | to spend the day with jenny. | 而和珍妮在一起 |
[27:38] | Well, I promised her I wouldn’t say anything. | 我向她保证不说的 |
[27:41] | Okay, last week something really messed up happened to her. | 上礼拜她遇到些麻烦 |
[27:44] | And she came to you about it? | 所以她就向你诉苦 |
[27:45] | Only because I was involved. | 因为我也被卷入其中 |
[27:46] | Well, that’s not making me feel any better. | 这并没让我觉得宽心 |
[27:49] | Okay, some girls from Eleanor’s fashion show– | 上周埃莉诺的时装秀上 |
[27:51] | They roofie’d her, and then they dumped her off at some bar | 有人给她下了药 然后把她丢到一个 |
[27:53] | – With all these guys. – Oh, my god. I-is she okay? | -全是男人的酒吧 -天啊 她没事吧 |
[27:57] | Yeah. I mean, I got there before anything actually happened, | 是的 我是说 在出事前我就找到了她 |
[28:00] | But, you know, she’s– she’s having a tough time. | 但是你知道 她很不好过 |
[28:04] | – So… – I’m sorry. | -所以 -真抱歉 |
[28:10] | You’re such a good guy, nate archibald. | 内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德 你真是个好人 |
[28:13] | Can I kiss you before I kill you? | 在杀了你之前我能亲你一下吗 |
[28:19] | Gotcha. Watch your back. | 抓到你了 小心背后 |
[28:21] | Well, looks like it’s just you and Nate left. | 看来只剩下你和内特决一雌雄了 |
[28:25] | I’m on it. | 我会努力的 |
[28:42] | Hey, Chuck, have you seen Blair? | 恰克 看到布莱尔了吗 |
[28:43] | I assume she’s still slaying. | 她还在玩吧 |
[28:45] | She can’t be. Her polaroid’s right here. | 不会的 她的照片还在这 |
[28:48] | You know Blair. She’s probably cheating. | 你知道布莱尔 她就是假装玩一下 |
[28:51] | If you’ll excuse me a moment… | 失陪一下 |
[29:00] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[29:38] | When all other weapons fail, | 当所有的武器都不灵光了 |
[29:40] | There’s always human sacrifice. | 就轮到动用活祭了 |
[29:50] | I… knew the memory of our new year’s together | 我就知道 我们共度新年的那段记忆 |
[29:53] | would bring you back. | 会让你来找我的 |
[29:55] | I’m not here for you. | 我又不是为了你才来的 |
[29:57] | I here to get Chuck’s hotel | 而是为了恰克的酒店 |
[29:59] | Eh, semantics, really. | 纯粹的肉体交易 |
[30:00] | I’ve had a contract drawn up. | 我们要签个合同 |
[30:02] | Now suddenly you don’t trust me? | 你突然不信任我了吗 |
[30:04] | What are your demands? | 你的要求是什么 |
[30:05] | “No kissing” seems to be, | 倘若是”禁止接吻” |
[30:08] | You know, some working girls’ rule of thumb. | 你也知道 那只是外面的妓女的规矩 |
[30:14] | You’ll tell Chuck that you realized | 你去告诉恰克 说你觉得他不该失去 |
[30:16] | he isn’t worth losing Bass Australia over. | 巴斯家族在澳大利亚的产业 |
[30:18] | Now that you’ve devalued the empire, | 现在你要把帝国酒店贬值出售 |
[30:20] | you’re wiling to sell it ack, | 愿意把酒店再卖还给他 |
[30:21] | At a profit, of course, | 当然 必须得到一定的收益 |
[30:23] | so he doesn’t suspect anything. | 这样他就不会起疑心了 |
[30:24] | You know I love a win-win proposition. | 我喜欢双赢的提议 |
[30:27] | And Chuck can never know. | 而恰克永远也不会知道 |
[30:30] | Uh, I think I’ve already proven I’m not one to kiss and tell. | 我想我同意了 我不会食言的 |
[30:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:42] | I’ve…I’ve already had his hotel. | 我已经得到了他的酒店 |
[30:45] | Now I’ll leave | 现在我会离开这里 |
[30:47] | knowing I’ve had the thing he holds even dearer. | 因为我已拥有了他的挚爱 |
[30:50] | Everything that was his is mine. | 他曾经的一切现在都是我的了 |
[30:54] | That dress looks almost as beautiful on | 这条裙子穿在你身上非常漂亮 |
[30:56] | as I’m sure it will off. | 我相信脱下之后肯定也很漂亮 |
[31:01] | But first, a drink. | 但是 先来喝一杯 |
[31:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. She’s trying to kill me. | 不好意思 她要杀我 |
[31:09] | Yeah, only… because he’s trying to kill me. | 是啊 因为他也要杀我 |
[31:12] | The grilled cheese with truffles is really good, by the way. | 顺便说一下 这里的烤奶酪松露很好吃 |
[31:27] | Looks like it’s “Till death do us part.” | 看来真是”只有死亡能将我们分开”啦 |
[31:32] | Someday maybe you girls find true love, too… | 也许有一天你们也会找到真爱 |
[31:36] | And your children not grow up to be bastards. | 但希望你们的孩子不要变成混蛋 |
[31:40] | Congratulations, Dorota, Vanya. | 恭喜你 多洛塔 瓦尼亚 |
[31:43] | Hey, uh, Dorota, | 多洛塔 |
[31:44] | do you remember the guy that I was talking to in the lobby? | 你还记得刚才在大厅和我说话的那个人吗 |
[31:47] | I don’t even remember own name. | 我连自己的名字都记不起来了 |
[31:50] | All a blur of sparkly… | 眼前全是闪亮亮亮闪闪的 |
[31:58] | So, uh, it…iit wasn’t a “D.” It wasn’t. | 其实不是D等 |
[32:02] | But it wasn’t an “A”-plus, either. | 但也不是A加 |
[32:03] | I did think the male character’s dialogue | 我的确觉得男主角的对话 |
[32:05] | sounded a little bit like a girl, you know, so… | 听起来有点儿女气 |
[32:08] | I can see that. Thanks for being honest. | 说实话 的确如此 |
[32:10] | That’s actually a really helpful note. | 那个批注其实很有用 |
[32:12] | Uh, all right. Well, you gotta do me now. | 好吧 你现在给我点评 |
[32:14] | Tear me to pieces. Be brutal. | 痛斥一顿 心狠手辣一点 |
[32:16] | You know I think you’re aazing writer. | 我觉得你是个很不错的作家 |
[32:18] | Really? That brutal? | 真的吗 这就叫心狠手辣 |
[32:20] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[32:21] | A play about a homeless man winning the lottery? | 无家可归的流浪汉中了彩票这个剧本 |
[32:23] | It seems a little out of your wheelhouse. | 有点儿不符合你的创作路线 |
[32:27] | Well, I was… you know, I was trying to show some range. | 我只是 只是想写点常规的 |
[32:29] | I know. But when you write about what you know, | 我知道 但你在写你所了解的事情时 |
[32:31] | you’re amazing. | 非常棒 |
[32:32] | Like that story about graduating from St.Jude’s | 比如那个毕业于圣竺德大学的学生 |
[32:34] | having never fit in…that was really beautiful. | 无法融入群体的故事 就很不错 |
[32:37] | See, what would have happened if you didn’t tell me this, | 如果你没有把这些告诉我 |
[32:39] | and I sent the wrong one with my Tisch application? | 我就会把这个比较逊的寄给悌西做申请了 |
[32:43] | They would’ve loved you anyway. | 他们还是会喜欢的 |
[32:45] | Sure you’re not lying again? | 你没在骗我吧 |
[32:46] | Never. | 绝不会了 |
[32:54] | Is it wrong that trying to kill you | 试图杀掉你是我这个月最快乐的时光 |
[32:56] | is the best time I’ve had in months? | 我这样说有错吗 |
[32:57] | Actually, that’s a great reason to let me live. | 其实 这是个让我活下去的好理由 |
[33:02] | You are the birthday boy. | 今天你是寿星 |
[33:04] | I should let you kill me. | 应该让你杀了我 |
[33:19] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[33:27] | Champagne okay? | 香槟可以吗 |
[33:31] | I prefer something stronger to kill the germs. | 我要更烈一点的来杀菌 |
[33:35] | It must be lonely for you | 你一定很寂寞 |
[33:38] | with Chuck under all this pressure. | 恰克最近压力那么大 |
[33:40] | Has the stress compromised his ability to perform romantically? | 这种压力有影响到他制造浪漫吗 |
[33:44] | I’m here because I love Chuck. | 我来这里是因为我爱恰克 |
[33:47] | Don’t flatter yourself | 别自娱自乐的 |
[33:47] | into thinking I’m going to enjoy this. | 以为我现在很享受这一刻 |
[33:49] | Whatever you need to tell yourself. | 随你对自己说什么 |
[33:55] | I think we’ve had enough foreplay. | 我想前戏已经足够了 |
[34:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:17] | What? | 什么 |
[34:19] | That’s it? You already signed the contract. | 就这样吗 你已经签了合同了 |
[34:21] | You can’t go back now. | 不能反悔 |
[34:22] | Don’t worry. Chuck will get his hotel. | 别担心 恰克会拿回他的酒店的 |
[34:23] | But contrary to what you may believe, | 但与你想的恰恰相反 |
[34:24] | I prefer the woman who want to have sex with me. | 我喜欢和心甘情愿的女人交欢 |
[34:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白了 |
[34:27] | If you don’t want me, then why did you set this up? | 如果你不想要我 你又为什么安排了这些 |
[34:29] | I told Chuck I’d take either you or the hotel. | 我和恰克说我要你或者要酒店 |
[34:34] | He chose to give me you. | 他选择把你给我 |
[34:38] | No. What are you talking about? | 不可能 你在说什么 |
[34:41] | Chuck doesn’t know anything about this. | 恰克根本什么都不知道 |
[34:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:43] | Because it seems to me | 在我看来 |
[34:44] | he knew exactly which buttons to have me push. | 他很清楚该选择哪一个 |
[34:48] | Said you wouldn’t be able to resist stepping in | 他说你肯定会上钩 |
[34:50] | to save him behind his back. | 背着来他来帮他的 |
[34:53] | You were there while I was shopping. | 我在购物的时候你也在 |
[34:55] | You were the only one who saw this dress. | 你是唯一一个看到这套裙子的人 |
[34:57] | And who do you think sent me to that store? | 你觉得是谁让我去那家店的 |
[34:59] | I’d never drop that kind of money on a dress. | 我才不会在一条裙子上花那么多钱 |
[35:02] | My goal was to destroy Chuck. | 我的目的就是毁了恰克 |
[35:05] | But that he has you, I had to break that bond. | 但他有你在 我不得不断了你们俩的关系 |
[35:12] | Chuck would never do this to me. | 恰克绝不会这么对我的 |
[35:13] | If you don’t believe me, | 如果你不相信我 |
[35:14] | check his credit card receipts. | 可以去看看他的信用卡回执 |
[35:16] | I’m sorry, Blair. | 很抱歉 布莱尔 |
[35:16] | Just be grateful one of the Bass men has some moral integrity. | 但很欣慰 巴斯家族的男人还是有骨气的 |
[35:21] | Although, if you’re interested in some revenge sex… | 尽管如此 如果你对报复性的交欢有兴趣 |
[35:26] | I’d be more than happy to oblige. | 我会很乐意帮忙的 |
[35:28] | Arms are laid down, | 卸下武器 |
[35:30] | only to realize you’ve been hit by friendly fire. | 才发现你被同伴击中了 |
[35:48] | Okay, so what the hell was that? | 好了 刚才到底怎么回事 |
[35:52] | What do you mean? We were playing, and I killed you. | 什么意思 我们在玩游戏 我杀了你 |
[35:55] | Jenny, us hanging out was… just as friends. | 珍妮 我们一起出去 只是作为朋友 |
[35:59] | Yeah, I know. Nate, | 是啊 我知道 内特 |
[36:01] | seriously, I thought that you’d be happy | 说真的 我总算又开心起来了 |
[36:02] | I was finally having fun again. | 我以为你会很高兴呢 |
[36:11] | Guys, I won. | 大家注意 我赢啦 |
[36:17] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜啊 -谢谢 |
[36:23] | Hey, I’m so glad it’s over. | 总算结束了 我真高兴 |
[36:24] | – Hi. How could you lose? – Oh, stop it. | -你怎么能输了呢 -得了吧 |
[36:27] | CDs. | 唱片来啦 |
[36:39] | Home so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[36:42] | Please tell me Jack was lying, | 求你告诉我杰克在撒谎 |
[36:45] | That you wouldn’t betray me like that. | 你绝不会那样出卖我的对吗 |
[36:47] | Me, betray you? | 你是说我出卖了你 |
[36:48] | You’re the one who just came from seeing my uncle. | 到底是谁不跟我商量就私自去见我叔叔的 |
[36:51] | I went there for you because I thought | 我是为了你才去的 |
[36:53] | It was the only way that would save your hotel. | 我以为那是挽救帝国酒店的唯一方法 |
[37:00] | I would’ve done anything to help you. | 为助你一臂之力我做什么都行 |
[37:02] | All you had to do was ask. | 你只要开口说一声就够了 |
[37:08] | If I asked, it wouldn’t have worked. | 我要是开口 就不会成功了 |
[37:10] | You would have been too willing. | 你会表现得太过情愿 |
[37:11] | When Jack came to you, | 那样杰克 |
[37:12] | he would’ve known we were working together. | 就会发现我们是串通好的 |
[37:14] | I did what I had to, to win. | 我做了该做的一切 就是为了胜利 |
[37:18] | No. | 不 |
[37:18] | I can’t lt my feelings cost me all that I’ve built. | 我不能为了感情牺牲来之不易的成就 |
[37:24] | Even if it means losing me instead? | 即使那意味着要失去我吗 |
[37:30] | All I ever did was love you. | 一直以来我都如此爱你 |
[37:36] | “The worst thing I ever did, | 这是我做过的最坏的事 |
[37:39] | the darkest thought I ever had.” | 也是我想出的最差劲的主意 |
[37:41] | You said you would stand by me through anything. | 可你说过无论怎样都会支持我 |
[37:45] | This, Blair, is “Anything.” | 布莱尔 这就是需要你支持我的时候 |
[37:48] | I never thought that the worst thing you would ever do would be to me. | 我从未想过你最坏的手段会是用来对付我 |
[37:55] | You went up there on your own. | 你是自愿去的 |
[38:07] | Good-bye, Chuck. | 再见了 恰克 |
[38:36] | Hey. I’m sorry for tricking you. | 我为我的恶作剧道歉啦 |
[38:39] | Oh, it was worth it. | 这样被蒙很值 |
[38:41] | Seriously? Best birthday ever. | 说真的 这是有史以来最棒的生日 |
[38:43] | Well, it’s not over yet. | 生日还没结束呢 |
[38:46] | I still have to give you your present. | 我还有礼物要给你 |
[38:54] | Hey, Jenny, you ready? I’m gonna grab our coats. | 珍妮 准备好走了吗 我去拿外套 |
[38:57] | Yeah, I’m done. | 好吧 我受够了 |
[38:59] | I mean, yeah, I’m ready to go. | 我是说 我准备好了 |
[39:03] | I thought you didn’t grab any. | 我以为你没准备礼物呢 |
[39:08] | When the battle ends and weapons are put away, | 当战争结束 大家都收起武器时 |
[39:11] | new strategies take shape. | 新的战略正逐渐成形 |
[39:23] | Hey, Vanessa. | 嗨 瓦内萨 |
[39:26] | Professor romano sent this over earlier. | 早些时候罗马诺教授送来了这个 |
[39:29] | You weren’t here, | 你当时不在 |
[39:30] | so the messenger left it with me. | 我就帮你收下了 |
[39:34] | I didn’t know you were applying to the Tisch Writing Program. | 我没听说你在申请悌西写作项目啊 |
[39:37] | I’m… kind of not telling anyone. | 其实我还没打算告诉任何人呢 |
[39:40] | It’s really competitive. | 这项目竞争很激烈 |
[39:41] | I mean, there are only a few spots for N.Y.U. transfers. | 只有几个转校生名额给了纽约大学 |
[39:44] | – I hope you get in. -Thanks. | -希望你能录取 -谢谢 |
[39:52] | Soldiers decide to fend for themselves. | 战士们最终还是决定各自为战 |
[40:02] | Hey, there you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[40:04] | – I think you lost this. -Thanks. | -你把这个弄丢了 -谢谢 |
[40:11] | How’d you know what apartment I was in? | 你怎么知道我住哪层 |
[40:12] | Well, I, uh… I started on the first floor and worked my way up. | 我是从一层开始找上来的 |
[40:16] | You do realize that this is the penthouse, right? | 这可是顶层呢 |
[40:22] | I’m Eric. | 我是艾瑞克 |
[40:24] | I’m Elliot. | 我是埃利奥特 |
[40:26] | New alliances are made… | 虽然有新的同盟缔结 |
[40:32] | But there are casualties. | 但也伤亡惨重 |
[40:47] | Welcome home, Chuck. | 欢迎回家 恰克 |
[40:50] | You’re not mad at me, are you? | 你不是在生我的气吧 |
[40:52] | I mean, you didn’t actually believe | 我想你总不至于会觉得布莱尔跟我睡后 |
[40:54] | Blair could sleep with me and you two would be okay? | 你俩还能相安无事吧 |
[40:58] | Or are you mad because I told her? | 或者你是因为我告诉她实情而生气 |
[41:00] | Security, | 保安 |
[41:02] | I need Jack Bass escorted from my penthouse immediately. | 我要你们立刻把杰克·拜斯请出去 |
[41:07] | You may have told her… | 可能你是告诉了她 |
[41:11] | But blair and I will get past this. | 但我和布莱尔会渡过难关的 |
[41:13] | Is that what you think? | 你真的这么想 |
[41:14] | Don’t you get it, Chuck? | 你难道还没明白吗 |
[41:17] | Blair’s seen the real you now. | 布莱尔已经见识了真正的你 |
[41:20] | It’s over. | 你们结束了 |
[41:22] | She could never love that. | 她不会爱上那样的人 |
[41:25] | No one could. | 没有人会 |
[41:29] | Hope the Empire’s everything you wanted, | 希望帝国酒店就是你想要的一切 |
[41:33] | ’cause now that’s all you got. | 因为现在你只有它了 |
[41:46] | In matters of love and war, | 当爱的战役打响时 |
[41:48] | all weapons cause injury. | 任何一击都能带来伤害 |
[41:51] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[41:52] | who will live to fight another day? | 谁能存活下来再战一场 |
[41:55] | X.O.X.O, gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |