时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:04] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:08] | Jenny, us hanging out was just as friends. | 珍妮 我们一起出去 只是作为朋友 |
[00:11] | That was my mother, and she is at canyon ranch. | 是我妈妈 她在峡谷牧场酒店 |
[00:14] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[00:15] | I’m Elliot. | 我是埃利奥特 |
[00:16] | How’d you know what apartment I was in? | 你怎么知道我住哪层 |
[00:17] | I started on the first floor and worked my way up. | 我是从一层开始找上来的 |
[00:20] | Dorota, will you– | 多洛塔 嫁给我 好吗 |
[00:23] | yes, of course I will marry you! | 愿意 我当然愿意嫁给你 |
[00:23] | I told Chuck I’d take either you or the hotel. | 我和恰克说我要你或者要酒店 |
[00:26] | He chose to give me you. | 他选择把你给我 |
[00:27] | I did what I had to, to win. | 我做了该做的一切 就是为了胜利 |
[00:30] | Even if it means losing me instead? | 即使那意味着要失去我吗 |
[00:32] | You went up there on your own. | 你是自愿去的 |
[00:34] | Good-bye, Chuck. | 再见了 恰克 |
[01:18] | What are you doing here? Boss’ orders. | 你们要干什么 老板的命令 |
[01:22] | aah! No! Chuck! | 不要 恰克 |
[01:25] | No! | 不要 |
[01:38] | No. | 不要 |
[01:39] | No. | 不要 |
[01:41] | No. | 不要 |
[01:42] | No. No. No. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[01:45] | No! | 不要 |
[01:48] | Up and at ’em, upper east siders. | 上东区的名流们 该醒来面对现实 |
[01:51] | It’s time to awake from our slumber | 从睡梦中醒来 |
[01:53] | and learn the hard truth… | 面对这个冷酷现实的时刻到了 |
[01:59] | that some nightmares don’t end once we open our eyes. | 有些恶梦即使醒来也不会结束 |
[02:22] | You’re not gonna find anything in there. | 你从那里找不到酒的 |
[02:25] | Luckily for me, I own a bar downstairs. | 幸好 楼下的酒吧是我的 |
[02:31] | Drink this. | 喝这个吧 |
[02:32] | Look, we know this has to do | 虽然不知道发生了什么事 |
[02:34] | with whatever’s going on between you and Blair. | 但一定与布莱尔有关 |
[02:36] | Okay, you got the Empire back. | 好了 你拿回了酒店 |
[02:38] | You two should be celebrating, not fighting. | 你们应该举杯庆祝而不是针锋相对 |
[02:41] | You wanna tell us what’s going on? | 你不想告诉我们到底发生了什么吗 |
[02:43] | Here. | 给 |
[02:49] | I thought our relationship… could withstand anything. | 我以为我们的感情 坚不可摧 |
[02:53] | Apparently, I was wrong. | 显然 我错了 |
[02:58] | Well, you still love her, don’t you? | 你还爱着她 不是吗 |
[03:00] | Then show her that you’re sorry. | 那就向她道歉 |
[03:02] | Take her to Blue Hill upstate | 带她去北边的”蓝山” |
[03:04] | or buy her those Louboutins at Saks. | 或者去萨克斯百货给她买鲁布托的鞋子 |
[03:06] | I’d have to buy Saks itself, and that still wouldn’t be enough. | 就算我把萨克斯百货买下来也于事无补 |
[03:08] | She doesn’t want to talk to me. I’ve tried. | 她不想理我 我试过了 |
[03:11] | When? | 什么时候 |
[03:12] | Look, you haven’t been outside in days. | 你窝在家里已经好几天了 |
[03:14] | She asked me to leave her alone. | 她让我别去烦她 |
[03:16] | You don’t want to wait too long, Chuck, | 最好不要等太久 恰克 |
[03:18] | or she’ll think you don’t care. | 否则她会以为你不在乎她 |
[03:21] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪了 |
[03:29] | You think it worked? | 你觉得有用吗 |
[03:31] | well, maybe you’ll have better luck with Blair. | 也许你可以去布莱尔那碰碰运气 |
[03:34] | Wait. What? You’re making me do this alone? | 等等 什么 你要我一个人去 |
[03:37] | Breakfast with the Humphreys, remember? | 你忘了吗 我要和汉弗瑞一家共进早餐 |
[03:40] | Let me know how it goes. Good luck. | 随时告诉我进展 祝你好运 |
[03:50] | H-hello? Hello? | 你好 你好 |
[03:56] | Dorota? | 多洛塔 |
[03:58] | What on earth is going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[03:59] | I am sorry, Miss Eleanor, Mr. Cyrus. | 真抱歉 埃莉诺小姐 赛勒斯先生 |
[04:02] | That was my mother. | 打电话来的是我妈妈 |
[04:04] | She come with father to New York on Monday. | 她和爸爸周一要来纽约 |
[04:06] | But that’s wonderful. I can’t wait to meet them. | 那不是很好吗 我等不及要见他们了 |
[04:10] | Maybe we can all go have the vodka flight at the Russian Samovar! | 也许我们可以一起去俄式茶馆喝伏特加 |
[04:15] | We go nowhere once they see me. | 他们要是见我这样 我们哪都去不成 |
[04:17] | My parents don’t know I pregnant. | 我父母不知道我怀孕了 |
[04:19] | And since I not married, | 更何况还是未婚先孕 |
[04:21] | they will disown me. | 他们会和我断绝关系的 |
[04:23] | Or worse, they will kidnap and take back to old country. | 或许更糟 说不定会把我绑回老家 |
[04:29] | Nate! | 内特 |
[04:29] | Hello, Nathaniel. | 你好啊 内特尼尔 |
[04:32] | I’m here to see the invalid. | 我是来探望病号的 |
[04:33] | And not a moment too soon. | 来得正好 |
[04:34] | She hasn’t left her room for days. | 她一连几天没出房间了 |
[04:36] | It’s–it’s like living with Howard Hughes. | 就好像跟华德·休斯住在一起似的 |
[04:38] | Blair is upstairs. I hope you can make some headway with her. | 布莱尔就在楼上 希望你能开导她 |
[04:41] | I am not allowed to cross the transom. | 我连房门都不能进 |
[04:43] | Well, I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力而为的 |
[04:53] | Great. He sent good cop. | 太棒了 他找了个不错的和事老 |
[04:56] | Chuck didn’t send me. | 不是恰克让我来的 |
[04:59] | Serena. | 那就是瑟琳娜 |
[05:02] | Look, we’re concerned about our best friends. | 我们关心我们的死党 |
[05:06] | And whatever he did, | 不管他做了什么 |
[05:08] | I’m sure you can find a suitable punishment for him. | 你肯定能找到合适的方法惩罚他 |
[05:11] | There is no punishment for what he did. | 他的所作所为没什么好惩罚的 |
[05:14] | You’re Blair Waldorf. | 你可是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[05:15] | “Punishment” is your middle name. | 惩罚可是你的拿手戏啊 |
[05:21] | Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我到底发生了什么事 |
[05:24] | I can’t tell anyone. | 谁都不能告诉 |
[05:27] | It’s too awful. | 太不堪了 |
[05:28] | There’s no such thing as “too awful” between friends. | 朋友之间根本没有”不堪”的事 |
[05:32] | We don’t judge, remember? | 我们不互相指责 记得吧 |
[05:35] | And we can forgive anything. | 而且我们会原谅一切 |
[05:42] | You can’t tell anyone, especially not Serena. | 你不能跟任何人说 尤其是瑟琳娜 |
[05:44] | Not a soul. I promise. | 谁都不说 我保证 |
[05:49] | What did chuck tell you about how he got his hotel back? | 恰克跟你说他是如何夺回酒店的? |
[05:53] | He didn’t. | 他没说 |
[05:53] | He just said “Money solves everything.” | 他只是说 钱可以解决一切 |
[05:59] | He didn’t use money. | 不是钱的作用 |
[06:01] | He used me… as a trade. | 是我 他拿我做交易 |
[06:05] | Come on. No way. | 不会吧 不可能 |
[06:06] | He set me up to sleep with Jack | 他设计我去和杰克上床 |
[06:08] | in exchange for his beloved empire. | 以此来换回他心爱的酒店 |
[06:14] | So now do you see why I couldn’t tell anyone? | 现在你明白为什么我不能跟别人说了吧 |
[06:22] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[06:32] | My Slavic language skills are a little rusty, | 我的斯拉夫语言能力有点儿生疏了 |
[06:35] | but I’m pretty sure she just said, | 但我非常确定她刚才说 |
[06:37] | “over my dead goat.” | “除非我死了” |
[06:40] | Or “Body.” The words are very similar. | 或者是说”死都不要” 这些词很相近 |
[06:43] | Cyrus, come away from there. | 赛瑞斯 别站在那里了 |
[06:47] | Eavesdropping on the help is undignified. | 偷听女仆说话有失尊严 |
[06:49] | Plus, it confuses them. | 而且 也会让他们更加困惑 |
[06:52] | Oh, I haven’t heard that much overwrought Polish drama | 自从我停止捐赠布鲁克林音乐学院以后 |
[06:54] | since I canceled my B.A.M. Subscription. | 就再也没听过如此激昂的波兰戏剧 |
[06:56] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:58] | From what I can gather, Dorota’s in a bind. | 就目前所知 多洛塔现在进退两难 |
[07:00] | She needs to be married before her parents show up on Monday. | 她得在星期一她父母到这里之前结婚 |
[07:06] | Dorota, I…I…I don’t understand this. | 多洛塔 我不明白了 |
[07:08] | Why can’t you and Vanya just go down to city hall? | 为什么你和瓦尼亚不能直接去市政厅呢 |
[07:12] | Never. First marriage happen at Polish city hall. | 绝不行 第一次婚礼就是在波兰市政厅办的 |
[07:15] | You were married before? | 你以前结过婚? |
[07:17] | Yes. I am divorced. | 是的 我离婚了 |
[07:20] | And one reason is because first wedding happen at city hall, | 原因之一就是首场婚礼是在市政厅举行的 |
[07:22] | ignoring tradition. | 忽视了传统习俗 |
[07:25] | Wedding traditions very sacred in my country. | 在我的国家 婚姻传统是非常神圣的 |
[07:28] | Dorota, don’t be foolish. | 多洛塔 别傻了 |
[07:30] | Every marriage I know fail | 我所知的所有失败的婚姻 |
[07:32] | if wedding has no tradition. | 皆因为婚礼没有遵照传统 |
[07:35] | Where did you and Mr. Harold get married? | 你和哈罗德先生是在哪儿结婚的 |
[07:37] | I don’t think that’s the reason the marriage didn’t work out. | 我觉得这不是婚姻破裂的原因 |
[07:41] | This not way it’s supposed to be. | 不应该是这个样子的 |
[07:44] | Miss Blair and I talk about | 布莱尔小姐和我谈论过 |
[07:45] | what wedding with vanya will be like. | 我和瓦尼亚的婚礼形式 |
[07:47] | It’s supposed to be big, | 应该是盛大 |
[07:49] | Grand, Perfect. | 豪华 完美的 |
[07:52] | Blair does love herself a wedding. | 布莱尔的确喜欢婚礼 |
[07:54] | If I may interject… | 恕我多嘴 |
[07:58] | thank you for keeping my secret. | 谢谢你为我保密 |
[07:59] | Hey, no problem. I’m just gonna tell Serena to hold off | 没什么 我会告诉瑟琳娜 |
[08:02] | on the interrogation of you and… | 让她别逼问你和… |
[08:04] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[08:10] | Miss blair, I am getting married! | 布莱尔小姐 我要结婚了 |
[08:12] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[08:13] | I mean tomorrow. | 我是说明天 |
[08:14] | Mr. Chuck is | 恰克先生 |
[08:15] | throwing us traditional Polish/Russian wedding. | 要为我们举办波兰式与俄式相融的婚礼 |
[08:19] | He said you two back together… | 他说你们合好了 |
[08:21] | He did? | 是吗 |
[08:21] | Which is best news ever. | 这是天大的好消息 |
[08:22] | Traditional wedding must have | 传统婚礼一定要有一对幸福的恋人 |
[08:24] | happy couple who escort bride and groom into chapel. | 来护送新郎和新娘进入礼堂 |
[08:28] | Is necessary for good luck in marriage. | 这是为婚姻带来好运的必要条件 |
[08:32] | Please, miss Blair, | 求你了 布莱尔小姐 |
[08:35] | Mr. Chuck, | 恰克先生 |
[08:36] | Will you be happy couple for Vanya and me? | 你们愿意做护送瓦尼亚和我的那对幸福恋人吗 |
[08:39] | Well, uh, I can’t speak for Blair, but | 我不能替布莱尔做主 不过… |
[08:44] | it would be my great pleasure. | 我个人非常乐意 |
[08:50] | Poor B. Just realized | 可怜的B这才意识到 |
[08:52] | that chuck will do anything to keep the flame alive. | 恰克会不惜一切来维系爱情之火的 |
[08:58] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好 美女 |
[09:01] | Glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[09:02] | As for Serena, | 至于瑟琳娜 |
[09:04] | looks like she’s playing with fire. | 看来她正玩火上身呢 |
[09:16] | These venues will not do. | 这些场地不行 |
[09:18] | I know I said traditional, | 我知道我说了要传统的 |
[09:20] | but… bing it. | 但… 再搜搜看 |
[09:23] | Have you ever checked out the Astoria World Manor? | 你看过阿斯托里亚世界庄园了吗 |
[09:25] | It’s Queens’ answer to the grand ballroom at the plaza. | 它是位于皇后区广场的一座豪华宴会厅 |
[09:30] | Thank you, Charles. | 谢谢你 查尔斯 |
[09:33] | You didn’t know about that? | 你不知道吗 |
[09:37] | You look like you need a task. | 看起来你需要点事儿做做 |
[09:39] | What I need is a zofran. | 我需要的是止吐药 |
[09:41] | All this disingenuous generosity is making me want to vomit. | 所有这些虚伪的慷慨让我想吐 |
[09:44] | There’s nothing disingenuous about it. | 我是发自肺腑的 |
[09:45] | I’m happy I can give Dorota and Vanya | 我很高兴能为多洛塔和瓦尼亚举办梦想婚礼 |
[09:47] | the dream wedding that they deserve. | 这是他们应得的 |
[09:49] | The only reason you’re giving it is so that you can spend time with me. | 你这么做只是为了能跟我共度时光 |
[09:53] | You know weddings are my weakness. | 你知道婚礼是我的死穴 |
[09:54] | Really? It never occurred to me. | 真的吗 我从来没想到过 |
[09:56] | Everything occurs to you, Chuck. | 这是显而易见的 恰克 |
[09:58] | Blair… | 布莱尔 |
[10:01] | You and I are magnetic. | 我们俩彼此互相吸引 |
[10:04] | You can feel it. | 你能感觉的到 |
[10:06] | Our pull is as undeniable as ever. | 我们之间的引力如以往一样无可争辩 |
[10:11] | it’s different this time. | 这次不同以往 |
[10:12] | It doesn’t have to be. I love you. | 不会的 我爱你 |
[10:17] | Saying it was hard, but I did, | 尽管难以启齿 但是我还是说了 |
[10:19] | and I’ve never looked back. | 而我绝不会后悔 |
[10:21] | So now I’m asking you, please do this for me. | 所以我现在请求你 请你为了我 |
[10:27] | Please forgive me. | 请你原谅我 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我无法原谅你 |
[10:40] | Oh, yes! Thank god you’re here. | 老天 你可算来了 |
[10:42] | I need help with the flowers. No, I wish I was kidding. | 我需要人帮忙整理花 非常紧急 |
[10:45] | well, I’m no florist, but I’ve received | 我虽不是花匠 但我 |
[10:47] | enough flowers in my day to know a thing or two. | 收的花可不少 也许能指点你一二 |
[10:49] | – I’m all yours. – Croissant? | -乐意为您效劳 -来点羊角面包吗 |
[10:50] | Oh, yum. I’m starved. | 好啊 我饿死了 |
[10:52] | What, was Rufus’ waffle iron broken? | 鲁弗斯没能做华夫饼吗 |
[10:55] | No, but this is gonna be a long day. | 没有 今天肯定会很费神的 |
[10:57] | Show me those flower choices. | 让我看看都有哪些花可选 |
[11:02] | Okay, so my Tisch application is in the mail, | 好啦 悌西艺术学院的申请发出去了 |
[11:05] | Vanessa’s out of town, | 瓦内萨出城了 |
[11:06] | and I just ate about 5 pounds of bisquick. | 我吃了差不多5磅的比吉斯面包 |
[11:09] | Food coma film festival? Who’s with me on the couch? | 美食电影狂欢日 谁想和我做伴 |
[11:11] | I’m thinking Kieslowski’s “Double life of veronique.” | 我想看基斯洛夫斯基的《两生花》 |
[11:14] | You’re in luck, Dan. We all just scored front-row seats | 你很幸运 丹 我们刚被邀请 |
[11:15] | to a live version of a Polish production. | 参加一场波兰式的聚会 |
[11:17] | Vanya and Dorota are getting married tomorrow in Queens, | 瓦尼亚和多洛塔明天要在皇后区结婚 |
[11:19] | and they’ve asked me to throw them a, | 他们请我为此设计一个 |
[11:21] | traditional eastern European game night. | 欧洲传统游戏狂欢夜 |
[11:23] | Tonight, whatever that means. Also, Eleanor asked | 就在今晚 还有 埃莉诺问 |
[11:24] | if you and your sewing machine were free. | 你能不能带上缝纫机去帮个忙 |
[11:26] | Already on my way. | 我这就去收拾 |
[11:27] | You know what? I’m gonna come with you. | 我也和你们一起去吧 |
[11:29] | Is it to help me sew or to stalk your new crush? | 你是为了给我帮忙 还是为了跟踪新欢 |
[11:31] | It’s not stalking if you know each other. | 互相认识就谈不上跟踪 |
[11:33] | – Who’s the lucky guy? – His name is Elliot. | -那个幸运儿是谁 -他叫埃利奥特 |
[11:36] | I met him during Nate’s party. | 我们在内特的生日会上认识的 |
[11:37] | We’ve been texting, but I don’t know if he’s being flirty | 互相发发短信 但不确定他是否真有意思 |
[11:40] | – or friendly, so… – Yeah, Eric refuses to ask him out | -还是只是友谊 -艾瑞克在确定 |
[11:42] | until he knows if he’s gay or not. | 他是同志之前 不愿意约他出去 |
[11:44] | Well, it could be totally embarrassing | 要是落花有意 流水无情 |
[11:45] | if I assume one thing and he actually means another. | 我可就尴尬死了 |
[11:48] | Come on, stalker. | 来吧 跟踪者 |
[11:53] | It’s too bad Lily’s gonna miss the party. | 真遗憾 莉莉要错过这场派对了 |
[11:56] | And the wedding. | 也要错过婚礼了 |
[11:59] | You could ask her to come back from Canyon Ranch early. | 你可以让她早点从峡谷牧场回来 |
[12:00] | I mean, how many massages can one person get? | 你准备一直这样发短信吗 |
[12:02] | This is Cece and Lily we’re talking about. | 莉莉和茜茜在一起 |
[12:04] | Cece needs her. | 茜茜需要她 |
[12:06] | So do you. | 你也需要她 |
[12:08] | Just ask her to come home, be your date. | 请她回家 做你的女伴 |
[12:10] | It’ll be romantic. | 肯定会很浪漫的 |
[12:17] | Heading to the florist? | 去找你的花匠吗 |
[12:18] | Are you going with the calla lilies or the Casablancas? | 你要用马蹄莲 百合还是卡萨布兰卡 |
[12:22] | You know what, Chuck? | 行了 恰克 |
[12:24] | Don’t even bother. | 别费劲了 |
[12:25] | – I know what you did. – Blair told you. | -我知道你干了什么 -布莱尔告诉你了 |
[12:27] | Yeah, she did. She didn’t want to, but she did. | 是的 她本不想说 但还是告诉我了 |
[12:31] | I mean, this time you have crossed a line. | 这次你确实太过火了 |
[12:33] | In your rush to pass judgment, | 先别急着说我 |
[12:35] | did you ever consider you don’t know the entire truth? | 可能你未必知悉所有真相 |
[12:39] | What exactly did Blair say? | 布莱尔到底说了什么 |
[12:41] | That you traded her for the hotel. | 你用她换回了酒店 |
[12:45] | No. | 不 |
[12:46] | No, you deserve to be alone. | 不 你活该做独自一人 |
[12:49] | I may be heartless, but you’re naive. | 或许我是无情 但你却太天真了 |
[12:53] | I made the deal, | 交易是我提出的 |
[12:54] | sure, but Blair didn’t know that when she went to Jack. | 但布莱尔去找杰克的时候对此并不知情 |
[12:58] | I guess she left that part out. | 她没告诉你这些吧 |
[13:01] | I can feel your brain strain, Nathaniel. | 看来这些让你困惑不解了 内特尼尔 |
[13:06] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我没指望你能明白 |
[13:08] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – You and Serena have it easy. | -你是什么意思 -你和瑟琳娜倒是很好 |
[13:10] | Until now your biggest concern is whose hair is shinier. | 到现在你们还只关心谁的头发更光亮 |
[13:16] | Did she tell you where she was this morning? | 她跟你说她早上去哪儿了吗 |
[13:18] | She went to breakfast at the Humphreys’. | 她去汉弗瑞家吃早餐 |
[13:19] | What does it matter? | 这怎么了 |
[13:21] | Well, did she tell you Carter Baizen’s back in town? | 她告诉你卡特·贝森回来了吗 |
[13:25] | Because my friend at the St. Regis did, | 因为我在圣·瑞吉斯的朋友告诉我了 |
[13:27] | and guess who he saw with Carter this morning. | 猜猜今早他看见卡特和谁在一起 |
[13:31] | No, you have no idea what you’re even talking about. | 不 你一定搞错了 |
[13:34] | No, you have no idea what I’m talking about, | 不 搞错的是你才对 |
[13:36] | and that’s the problem. | 这才是最要命的 |
[13:39] | If you’ll excuse me, I was heading out. | 恕我失陪 我要出去了 |
[13:52] | What are you doing hiding up here? | 你躲来这里干什么 |
[13:55] | I just needed to be alone. | 我只想一个人待着 |
[13:57] | B., I know you and Chuck | B 我知道你和恰克 |
[14:00] | are going through a hard time right now, | 正在闹变扭 |
[14:01] | but don’t you at least think what he did was romantic? | 但你不觉得他这么做很浪漫吗 |
[14:06] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[14:08] | This was your idea. | 是你给他出的主意吗 |
[14:09] | No. I-I may have encouraged him to make a gesture, | 不是 或许是我鼓励他该做些表示 |
[14:12] | but throwing a whole wedding was his idea. | 但操办整场婚礼可是他的主意 |
[14:15] | That’s the thing with him, S. Everything is a game. | 这就是他的毛病 对他来说一切皆是儿戏 |
[14:20] | But that’s what makes you guys so good together. | 但这也是你们般配的原因 |
[14:21] | You–you love games. It’s who you are. | 你爱玩游戏 这是你的本性 |
[14:24] | The last game we played, we both lost. | 上一个游戏 我们都输了 |
[14:30] | You and Nate are lucky. | 真羡慕你和内特 |
[14:32] | You’re so good to each other. | 你们关系那么好 |
[14:34] | No games, no lies, no secrets, | 不玩花样 不说谎话 没有秘密 |
[14:37] | just pure honesty– | 彼此之间只有坦诚相待 |
[14:39] | That’s how it’s supposed to be. | 情侣间本该如此 |
[14:42] | I know that now. | 我终于醒悟了 |
[14:45] | How do you do it? | 你们是怎么做到的 |
[14:47] | You just– you just do, I guess. | 只要去做就可以了 |
[14:53] | I hope it all works out. | 但愿一切顺利 |
[14:58] | Nate Archibald. | 内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[15:03] | What are you doing here, Baizen? | 你在这儿干什么 贝森 |
[15:04] | Oh, I’m just dropping something off to Serena. | 我只是给瑟琳娜捎点东西 |
[15:06] | How about you stay away form my girlfriend? | 离我女朋友远一点 |
[15:09] | What do you want from her, anyway? | 你到底想从她那儿得到什么 |
[15:12] | She’s the one who wants something, | 想得到些什么的是她才对 |
[15:14] | and it looks like I’m the only one who can give it to her. | 而且看起来只有我才能给她她想要的 |
[15:16] | I guess she hasn’t told you what that is, huh? | 我猜她还没告诉你那是什么吧 |
[15:19] | What can I say? | 还能说什么呢 |
[15:20] | She trusts me more than you. | 和你相比 她更相信我 |
[15:22] | I gotta run, | 我得走了 |
[15:23] | but, uh, if you need anything, | 不过你如果需要什么的话 |
[15:25] | I’ll be at the St. Regis. | 可以来圣·瑞吉斯找我 |
[15:26] | Of course, Serena already knows that. | 当然 瑟琳娜已经知道我的住址了 |
[15:31] | Was that who I think it was? | 那是某位同志吗 |
[15:33] | Was Serena at breakfast with you guys this morning? | 瑟琳娜早餐是跟你们一起吃的吗 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:38] | No. | 没有 |
[15:39] | Why? Did she say she was? | 怎么了 她说跟我们一起吃的吗 |
[15:47] | Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 |
[15:48] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[15:48] | Sweetheart, | 甜心 |
[15:49] | I found the perfect gift for Dorota and Vanya. | 我找到了最适合多洛塔和瓦尼亚的礼物 |
[15:52] | It’s gonna knock your socks off! | 一定会让你大跌眼镜的 |
[15:53] | – That’s wonderful, dear. – So much to do! | -太棒了亲爱的 -还有好多事要做呢 |
[15:57] | – Finally, Jenny. – Hi. | -总算来了 珍妮 -我来了 |
[15:59] | Did you get the silk netting? | 编结丝线拿来了吗 |
[16:00] | Enough to make Monique Lhuillier weep. | 多得能让设计师莫尼克·鲁里耶都发愁了 |
[16:02] | Oh, good girl. | 好孩子 |
[16:05] | Oh, Serena. Here. This is for you. | 瑟琳娜 这是给你的 |
[16:11] | Where’d you get this? | 哪儿来的 |
[16:12] | Uh, from Nate, who got it from Carter. | 从内特那里 卡特给他的 |
[16:14] | Surprise, S. | 没想到吧 S |
[16:16] | A special delivery, courtesy of little J. | 一份来自小J的特殊见面礼 |
[16:19] | I guess good things don’t always come in small packages. | 看来好消息并非总是由小信封送来的 |
[16:41] | Now it is time to play | 传统东欧婚礼游戏 |
[16:42] | traditional eastern European wedding games. | 现在开始 |
[16:45] | Some of these games date all the way back to 14th century, | 其中一些游戏能追溯到十四世纪 |
[16:48] | but back then they used virgins. And today… not so much. | 那时的参与者都是处女 现在已经不多了 |
[16:53] | First game we play is balloon game. | 第一个游戏是气球游戏 |
[16:54] | Everybody must find partner. | 每人都需要一个舞伴 |
[16:56] | You take balloon and put in between. | 拿个气球放在两人中间 |
[16:58] | Now when music changes, you and partner get closer. | 音乐变换时就跟舞伴逐渐靠近 |
[17:02] | Ah. Now whoever does not pop balloon wins game. | 不弄破气球的人就是赢家 |
[17:06] | Oh! And winner… | 赢家的奖品 |
[17:09] | gets rare matryoshka doll. | 是个罕见的俄罗斯套娃 |
[17:13] | Okay, let’s play. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:17] | Hey. | 干什么呢 |
[17:18] | Traditions since the 14th century? | 十四世纪流传下来的传统吗 |
[17:20] | What’s next, raping and pillaging? | 接下来该什么了 强奸和抢劫吗 |
[17:22] | I’m guessing you didn’t see Elliot. | 你没见到埃利奥特吧 |
[17:24] | I waited in the lobby for, like, three hours. | 我已经在大堂等了三个多小时了 |
[17:26] | I beat my high score in “Brickbreaker.” | 破了我打砖块游戏时的最高纪录 |
[17:27] | Maybe I should just give up. | 也许我该放弃 对吗 |
[17:29] | No. No, no, no. Quitting is for losers, | 不 只有失败者才半途而废呢 |
[17:33] | except Oprah can get away with it… | 除了像奥普拉那样的能一走了之 |
[17:35] | and, uh, maybe Nate and Serena. | 也许还有内特和瑟琳娜 |
[17:38] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[17:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:40] | Serena’s my sister and Nate’s my friend. | 瑟琳娜是我姐姐 内特是我好朋友 |
[17:42] | I just want to make sure they’re okay. | 我只想确保他们没事 |
[17:44] | That’s all. Really. | 仅此而已 真的 |
[17:51] | Chuck Bass. I hear a lot about you. | 恰克·巴斯 我听说过很多你的事 |
[17:54] | You’re infamous in Brighton Beach. | 你在布莱顿海滩大街臭名昭著 |
[17:56] | I’m guessing so are you. But if you’ll excuse me… | 估计你也一样 不过抱歉 |
[18:03] | We’ve done something like this before, remember? | 我们以前干过这样的事 记得吗 |
[18:05] | No talking. | 别说话 |
[18:07] | Just dance. | 跳舞就好 |
[18:20] | I should have told you about Carter. | 我本该把卡特的事告诉你 |
[18:22] | I bumped into him on the street the other day, | 那天在街上正好撞见他了 |
[18:24] | and I told him we could have coffee, and that’s it. | 我跟他说只能一起喝杯咖啡 仅此而已 |
[18:26] | Well, that’s not how Carter made it seem. | 可卡特显然不是那么想的 |
[18:28] | You know how he is. | 你知道他是什么人 |
[18:30] | He convinced his fourth grade class at dalton | 他四年级的时候还说 |
[18:31] | That Barneys was named after the dinosaur. | 巴尼斯精品店是以恐龙的名字命名的呢 |
[18:33] | He’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[18:34] | Nate, if he made it seem like anything other than coffee, | 内特 如果他想显得我们间有些什么 |
[18:36] | then he was just trying to upset you. | 那他肯定是想让你吃醋 |
[18:40] | And obviously, he succeeded. Come on, nate. | 显然 他成功了 别这样 内特 |
[18:43] | This is me you’re talking to. You have to trust me. | 你是在跟我说话啊 你一定要相信我 |
[18:49] | You don’t trust me? | 难道你不相信我吗 |
[18:50] | Why should I trust you? Okay, the only reason we’re having | 我凭什么要信任你 我们现在谈这事 |
[18:53] | this conversation right now is | 只是因为 |
[18:54] | because you got caught. | 你被逮住了 |
[18:55] | I was going to tell you. | 我本打算告诉你的 |
[18:56] | When, after the fact? | 什么时候 事发之后吗 |
[18:59] | – Why didn’t you just tell me when it happened? – Because… | -你为什么当时没告诉我 -因为 |
[19:12] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[19:13] | Daniel. Where’s your partner? | 丹 你的舞伴呢 |
[19:16] | Uh, she–she’s in Vermont. | 她在佛蒙特州呢 |
[19:18] | I was thinking about sitting this one out. | 我打算干站着一直到婚礼结束 |
[19:19] | Oh. Well, if you’re not going to dance, | 那你要是不打算跳舞的话 |
[19:20] | at least make yourself useful. | 至少来帮帮忙吧 |
[19:22] | These Russians drink more than Larry Hagman on his first liver. | 这些俄罗斯人比拉里·哈格曼喝得还多 |
[19:27] | Bartender needs more ice. | 调酒师需要些冰块 |
[19:28] | Yeah, you–you do know that I’m not working this party, right? | 你清楚我这次不是服务生 对吧 |
[19:32] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我去拿 |
[19:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:41] | Cyrus, what the hell has gotten into you? | 赛瑞斯 你到底怎么了 |
[19:43] | Dorota’s gift is finalized. | 多洛塔的结婚礼物敲定了 |
[19:46] | The papers are signed. | 合同签好了 |
[19:47] | Papers? | 合同 |
[19:48] | What papers? Did you get her a puppy? | 什么合同 你给她买了条小狗狗吗 |
[19:50] | Even better. | 比那个好 |
[19:52] | An apartment. | 一间公寓 |
[19:54] | An apartment. Have you gone crazy? | 一间公寓 你疯了吗 |
[19:57] | I was thinking more of a Vera Wang cake knife. | 我觉得一套王薇薇的蛋糕刀具更合适 |
[19:59] | A cake knife is not enough. | 一套刀具是拿不出手的 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | The apartment is great. It’s in Queens, | 那间公寓在皇后区 棒极了 |
[20:05] | an easy commute on the subway. | 公共交通十分便利 |
[20:07] | Why does Dorota need an apartment in Queens | 多洛塔住在上东区的豪华住宅里 |
[20:10] | when she lives in a penthouse on the upper east side? | 她怎么会需要皇后区的公寓 |
[20:13] | She’s getting married. They have a baby on the way. | 她要结婚了 而且他们还要生宝宝 |
[20:16] | – I figured– – You figured wrong. | -我认为 -你认为错了 |
[20:19] | Getting Dorota an apartment is highly inappropriate. | 给多洛塔买间公寓实在是太不合适了 |
[20:23] | She’s just a maid, for goodness sake. | 老天啊 她只是个女佣 |
[20:25] | But Dorota’s family. | 但多洛塔是我们的家人 |
[20:28] | She practically raised Blair. | 布莱尔是她一手带大的 |
[20:41] | So your balloon burst, too? | 你们的气球也爆掉了吗 |
[20:44] | Let me guess– you overheard me and Serena. | 让我猜猜 你听到我和瑟琳娜的谈话了 |
[20:48] | Yeah. Kinda couldn’t help it. | 对 算是忍不住偷听吧 |
[20:49] | Look, I love Serena, but I also know how she is. | 我很喜欢瑟琳娜 但我了解她的为人 |
[20:53] | I get it. | 我了解你的感受 |
[20:54] | It’s– it’s hard to know the truth with her. | 和她在一起很难了解到事情的真相 |
[20:55] | Maybe I overreacted, right? | 也许是我反应过火了 |
[20:57] | I get to talk to all my Ex-es. | 我能跟所有前女友聊天 |
[20:58] | – Maybe it’s okay she had coffee with the guy. – Yeah. | -也许她也可以和那男孩喝咖啡 -对 |
[21:04] | Do you know what was in the envelope that Carter gave her? | 你知道卡特给她的信封里是什么吗 |
[21:06] | I don’t know. I didn’t open it. | 我不知道 我没打开 |
[21:08] | Well, we could peek inside her V.B.H… | 也许我们能偷偷看一眼 |
[21:12] | Jenny, you can’t go through Serena’s purse. | 珍妮 我们不能乱翻瑟琳娜的包 |
[21:15] | Why would Serena need a key to the St. Regis? | 瑟琳娜为什么会需要圣·瑞吉斯的钥匙呢 |
[21:29] | Miss Blair, you go down! | 布莱尔小姐 你要输了 |
[21:33] | Too easy. | 这游戏太简单了 |
[21:35] | Looks like we might win. | 看来我们要赢了 |
[21:36] | Well, you can have the doll. I’m sure you’ll know what to do | 你能赢得那些套娃 我敢肯定你知道 |
[21:39] | with five women with removable heads. | 如何处理那五个能卸掉头的女人 |
[21:41] | Whatever the prize… | 不管奖品是什么 |
[21:44] | you have to admit… | 你都必须承认 |
[21:47] | together, we can’t lose. | 我们俩在一起 所向无敌 |
[21:53] | No matter how many weddings you plan, | 不管你谋划了多少婚礼 |
[21:55] | nothing can fix what happened. | 已经发生的事情是没法挽回的 |
[21:57] | What I did was wrong. | 我的所作所为确实不对 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:02] | But no one forced you to go up there. | 但是没有人逼你去那里 |
[22:04] | I forced myself for you. | 我是为了你才被迫去的 |
[22:06] | – You didn’t even know– – I know. I just… | -你甚至都不知道 -我明白 只是 |
[22:15] | This game is over. | 游戏结束 |
[22:31] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:33] | No, I’m not. | 不 我糟透了 |
[22:35] | Why do you even care? | 你有什么好担心的呢 |
[22:36] | You’ve always thought the worst of Chuck and me. | 你总是把我和恰克当成最恶毒的人 |
[22:39] | You think we’re horrible, depraved, soulless. | 你觉得我们很糟糕 卑鄙又没人性 |
[22:43] | And I may have used all of those words at one point or another, | 那些词 我或多或少可能还真用过 |
[22:46] | but I-I’m sorry. I’m not following. What’s going on? | 但很抱歉 我没搞懂 你到底怎么了 |
[22:49] | Did–did Chuck… did Chuck do something? | 是恰克 他做了什么事吗 |
[22:51] | No, it’s not just what he did. | 不 不光是他的问题 |
[22:54] | It’s what I did. | 还有我的问题 |
[22:56] | This whole time I was blaming him, but it was me, too. | 我一直都在埋怨他 但我也有错 |
[23:02] | I’ve become the person you always thought I was. | 我变成了你印象中的那种人 |
[23:04] | Look, Blair, you’re not– | 听着布莱尔 你不是 |
[23:04] | I don’t think you’re that bad of a person– | 我不觉得你是个超级大恶女 |
[23:06] | Maybe not my type, but you’re not terrible. | 也许你不是我喜欢的型 但你并不坏 |
[23:08] | And–and whatever it is that happened between you and chuck, | 不管你和恰克之间发生了什么 |
[23:11] | I’m sure you can fix it, because if there was | 我都相信你能处理好 因为如果真的有 |
[23:12] | a pair meant for one another, you know, | 天造地设的情侣 |
[23:14] | – it’s–it’s you two. – You’re absolutely right. | -那绝对是在说你们俩 -你说得对 |
[23:19] | Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. | 恰克和布莱尔 布莱尔和恰克 |
[23:22] | I mean, who else could love me after what I’ve become? | 我变成这样 还有谁会爱我呢 |
[23:25] | Thank you for helping me see it, Humphrey. | 汉弗瑞 谢谢你帮我弄明白这事 |
[23:30] | Your ice is melting. | 你的冰化了 |
[23:36] | Hi. This is Rufus Humphrey. I’ve left a few messages | 我是鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 我给我老婆莉莉 |
[23:38] | for my wife Lily and haven’t heard back, | 留过些信息 但是她都还没回我 |
[23:40] | and she didn’t call me at our usual time. | 而且 她也没有在老时间给我打电话 |
[23:42] | No, I know you have rules about no phone. | 我知道你们规定不许打电话 |
[23:46] | Uh, Lily Humphrey? | 莉莉·汉弗瑞 |
[23:50] | Maybe it’s under Lily Van Der Woodsen? | 可能用的是莉莉·范德·伍德森 |
[23:52] | Bass? | 巴斯 |
[23:54] | Rhodes? | 罗兹 |
[23:56] | Looks like Lily’s caught in a lie. | 看来莉莉的谎话被揭穿了 |
[23:58] | Okay. I-I must have gotten the dates wrong. Thanks. | 肯定是我把日期弄错了 麻烦您了 |
[24:01] | Guess it’s the truth that’s getting massaged. | 看来真相离我们不远了 |
[24:45] | Everything you said last night was true. | 昨晚你说的每件事都是对的 |
[24:48] | We do belong together. | 我们确实应该在一起 |
[24:52] | We’re both sick and twisted. | 我们都很邪恶 很变态 |
[24:56] | If you think about it, | 仔细想想 |
[24:59] | we’re incredibly fortunate to have even found each other. | 我们能找到彼此真是幸运 |
[25:03] | Blair, I don’t want this to be you settling, | 布莱尔 我不希望你这样想 |
[25:06] | some sort of consolation. | 或者这样来安慰自己 |
[25:08] | We’ve both hit rock bottom, Chuck, | 恰克 我们都遭遇了人生的低谷 |
[25:11] | but we’ve hit it together. | 但我们是一起沉沦的 |
[25:15] | At least we won’t be lonely in hell. | 至少在地狱 我们还在一起 |
[25:17] | That’s not what we’re– I should see if anyone needs me. | 我们不该 我去看看有没有人需要我 |
[25:24] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会开心呢 |
[25:29] | Any luck with that Elliot guy? | 邂逅那位埃利奥特了吗 |
[25:30] | Uh, no. He never showed. | 没有 再没见到他 |
[25:32] | Mm. Ah, well, maybe Vanya will have a cute gay cousin. | 说不定瓦尼亚有个帅气的同性恋表兄呢 |
[25:37] | Look, should we be worried that your dad isn’t coming? | 你爸爸不来 我们不该担心吗 |
[25:39] | Uh, well, I-I think he was hoping that Lily would show up, | 我猜他本希望莉莉能来吧 |
[25:41] | but it’ll be fine. | 不过没事的 |
[25:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | Hello. You’ve reached the voice mail for Celia Rhodes. | 你好 您已接通西莉亚·罗兹的语音信箱 |
[25:52] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[25:54] | Uh, Cece, hi. It’s Rufus. | 茜茜 你好 我是鲁弗斯 |
[25:56] | I don’t know where you and Lily are, | 我不知道你和莉莉具体在哪儿 |
[25:58] | but I know it’s not Canyon Ranch. | 但我知道不是峡谷牧场 |
[26:01] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:05] | In Russian tradition, | 按俄国传统 |
[26:06] | before a groom can marry his bride, | 在新郎与新娘正式结婚前 |
[26:09] | The wedding party gathers and demands | 在婚礼聚会上 他得回答 |
[26:12] | that he answer a series of questions about his beloved. | 一系列有关他的挚爱的问题 |
[26:16] | If he’s unable to answer these questions | 如果他的回答 |
[26:19] | to the satisfaction of the crowd, | 不能让大家满意的话 |
[26:22] | the wedding cannot proceed. | 婚礼就不可以继续进行 |
[26:27] | Vanya, are you ready? | 瓦尼亚 准备好了吗 |
[26:32] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[26:38] | That was an awkward car ride. | 刚刚在车上真是尴尬 |
[26:40] | Nate, you barely said two words to me. | 内特 你只勉强跟我说了两句话 |
[26:44] | Look, I know you’re still mad, | 我知道你还在生气 |
[26:46] | but I want to tell you the truth. | 但我想告诉你事实 |
[26:47] | Then you can start by telling me | 那你能告诉我 |
[26:48] | what you were doing in Carter’s hotel room. | 你在卡特的酒店房间干了什么吗 |
[26:52] | I found the key, Serena. | 我看到钥匙了 瑟琳娜 |
[26:55] | You went through my bag? | 你翻我的包了吗 |
[26:58] | Carter is helping me find my dad. | 卡特在帮忙找我父亲 |
[27:00] | Oh, was he in Carter’s hotel room? | 你爸爸在卡特的酒店房间吗 |
[27:02] | Nate, I love you. I’m not interested in Carter. | 内特 我爱你 我对卡特不感兴趣 |
[27:04] | Then why do you still have secrets with him? | 那你怎么还跟他有那么多秘密 |
[27:07] | I was nervous to tell you that I was still looking for my dad. | 我很不安 不想告诉你我还在找我爸爸 |
[27:10] | I-I felt–I felt stupid, | 我觉得很蠢 |
[27:13] | Like–like I’d be disappointing you. | 就好像 我会令你失望一样 |
[27:16] | Look, I told you the truth. | 现在我说出事实了 |
[27:18] | I don’t know what else you want me to do. | 我不知道你还想让我怎么做 |
[27:21] | I want you to stop seeing him. | 我希望你不再见他 |
[27:25] | I know you’re upset, but that doesn’t give you | 我知道你生气 但不意味着这样 |
[27:27] | the right to tell me who I can and can’t see. | 你就有决定我不能见谁的权利了 |
[27:29] | With Carter, yes, it does. | 对于卡特 我就有这种权利 |
[27:39] | This is the final question– | 下面是最后一个问题 |
[27:41] | What do you love most about Dorota? | 你最爱多洛塔的哪一点 |
[27:44] | Oh, this is tough question. | 这个问题很难回答 |
[27:48] | There’s so many things I love about her. | 我爱她的方方面面 |
[27:50] | But I think what I love most is the way I feel with her. | 但我觉得最爱的是我对她的感觉 |
[27:55] | With Dorota, I am best possible version of myself. | 和多洛塔在一起 是我的最佳状态 |
[27:59] | I have peace in my heart, | 我的心中满是宁静 |
[28:00] | knowing I will be good husband, good father. | 深知自己会成为一个好丈夫 好父亲 |
[28:04] | I will die proud Russian man, | 我会为做一个在爱河中死去的 |
[28:07] | very much in love. | 俄国男人感到骄傲 |
[28:10] | Now you may officially greet your bride. | 现在你可以正式迎娶新娘了 |
[28:19] | And now… It’s time to get married! | 现在 吉时到啦 |
[28:26] | So… Will the happy couple | 即将陪伴多洛塔和瓦尼亚步入礼堂 |
[28:30] | who will be escorting Dorota and Vanya into the chapel | 的一对幸福情侣 |
[28:34] | please step forward? | 请上前来 |
[28:45] | Miss Blair, are you… | 布莱尔小姐 你 |
[28:48] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[28:49] | Miss Blair. | 布莱尔小姐 |
[28:52] | I can’t keep pretending, and I can’t lie to you, Dorota. | 我不能再装了 我不能对你撒谎 多洛塔 |
[28:56] | Chuck and I aren’t happy… at all, | 恰克和我根本就 不幸福 |
[29:01] | And if we walk you in, your marriage will be jinxed. | 如果我陪你走进礼堂 你的婚姻会不幸的 |
[29:08] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:09] | I can’t. | 真的不能 |
[29:11] | Poor Chuck. | 可怜的恰克 |
[29:13] | Looks like he’s got a runaway bridesmaid on his hands. | 看来他得照顾一个落跑新娘了 |
[29:26] | I should have realized | 我早就该发觉 |
[29:27] | that something was still wrong with you and Mr. Chuck. | 你和恰克先生之间有些不对了 |
[29:29] | But you always tell me everything. | 但你总是什么都跟我说啊 |
[29:32] | I couldn’t admit it to anyone. | 我不敢对任何人承认这个现实 |
[29:35] | I could barely admit it to myself. | 甚至我自己也不敢承认 |
[29:39] | And I didn’t want to let you down. | 我不想让你失望的 |
[29:42] | I’m sorry I ruined your wedding, Dorota. | 很抱歉我毁了你的婚礼 多洛塔 |
[29:44] | Does Vanya hate me? | 瓦尼亚恨我吗 |
[29:47] | No. Miss Blair, | 不 布莱尔小姐 |
[29:51] | I came to America | 我踏上美国 |
[29:53] | to start new life, | 期待开始新的生活 |
[29:56] | to make new traditions. | 期待融入新的传统 |
[29:58] | And lucky for me, | 我很幸运 |
[30:01] | I find great people to do this with. | 我遇到了善良的人们 一路陪着我 |
[30:05] | I find my family. | 我遇到了我的家人 |
[30:11] | When I saw how happy you and Vanya are, | 但我看到你和瓦尼亚那么幸福的时候 |
[30:15] | I realized how unhappy I am. | 我才发现我有多么的不快乐 |
[30:18] | I wish you to be like me one day, | 我希望有一天你可以和我一样 |
[30:23] | to find right love, | 找到你的真爱 |
[30:25] | good love. | 你的挚爱 |
[30:29] | I don’t need you to be happy couple, Miss Blair. | 我不强求你做我的幸福情侣 布莱尔小姐 |
[30:33] | I just need you to be happy. | 我只希望你能幸福 |
[30:48] | Come on, ladies. | 快来吧 女士们 |
[30:49] | You have an aisle to walk down. | 还等着你去走红毯呢 |
[31:01] | I just got your text. What are you doing here? | 我刚收到你的短信 你来干嘛 |
[31:03] | I-I told you to stay away. | 我说了叫你别来 |
[31:04] | I just got another call from my P.I. About your dad. | 我刚接到私家侦探的电话 有你父亲的消息 |
[31:08] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[31:09] | He has his exact location, just a 3-hour plane ride away. | 知道你父亲在哪了 只有3小时的航程 |
[31:12] | You ready for this? | 你准备好去见他了吗 |
[31:14] | I don’t know how long he’ll stay there. | 我不确定他会在那儿呆多久 |
[31:16] | It’s now or never. | 机不可失 |
[31:20] | What are you doing? | 还犹豫什么 |
[31:21] | Everything’s booked. This is your chance. | 机票都订好了 抓住机会 |
[31:27] | This time won’t be like the last. | 好 这次不会像上次那样了 |
[31:29] | I’m gonna make him see me. | 我会让他见我的 |
[31:31] | Thattagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[31:33] | Wait. I-I should tell someone I’m leaving. | 等下 我得跟他们说下我走了 |
[31:35] | No, there’s no time. Call from the car. | 没时间了 上车打电话吧 |
[31:57] | – Did I miss anything? – No. | -我错过了什么吗 -没有 |
[32:02] | Hi, Eric. | 艾瑞克 你好 |
[32:03] | Hi. Elliot, what are you doing here? | 埃利奥特 你怎么来了 |
[32:04] | I love Dorota. | 我喜欢多洛塔 |
[32:05] | We’re tight now. We talked about “The vampire diaries” | 我们关系很好 周五我们还在电梯里 |
[32:07] | in the elevator on Friday. | 讨论《吸血鬼日记》 |
[32:09] | – I was hoping you’d be here. – Here I am. | -我想也许能在这见到你 -是的 |
[32:13] | This is Jenny, my stepsister. | 这是珍妮 我的继妹 |
[32:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:18] | And I’m Chelsey, his girlfriend? | 我是切尔茜 他女朋友 |
[32:27] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:04] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[33:07] | Dorota is family. | 多洛塔是我们的家人 |
[33:12] | I guess I was just too scared to admit it, | 我想我只是不愿意承认 |
[33:14] | because I didn’t want to think that anyone else | 因为我不想承认一直以来 |
[33:17] | could have raised my daughter better than I could have. | 有人比我更好地照顾着我女儿 |
[33:19] | But you’re a great mother. | 你可是个伟大的妈妈 |
[33:23] | I could have been better. | 我应该可以更好的 |
[33:25] | But there was some stuff that happened before you came along. | 不过在你出现之前 确实有些小摩擦 |
[33:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:52] | Did you really mean what you said? | 你刚说那些 是真的吗 |
[33:53] | Yes. When your uncle threw me out– | 是的 当你叔叔把我赶出来 |
[33:56] | Wait. He threw you out? | 等等 他把你赶出来了 |
[33:59] | – You didn’t actually… – Why are you laughing? | -你们没有 -你笑什么 |
[34:01] | Cause nothing happened. This was all for nothing. | 因为什么都没发生 我们白冷战了 |
[34:03] | It’s not nothing. I-I didn’t do it, but I would have. | 没发生 我没做 但不代表不可能发生 |
[34:09] | I want what Dorota and Vanya have– | 我想要像多洛塔和瓦尼亚那样的 |
[34:13] | real love, | 真爱 |
[34:14] | Pure and simple love. | 单纯 纯粹的爱情 |
[34:15] | You’d be bored within five minutes. | 那你五分钟就会厌倦的 |
[34:17] | Better bored than ashamed of myself. | 厌倦也比为一直为自己感到羞愧要好 |
[34:22] | I would do anything for you, Chuck. | 恰克 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[34:26] | But what if that’s wrong? | 但万一这样不对呢 |
[34:28] | I never thought it was possible to love someone too much, | 我从没想过会爱一个人这么深 |
[34:31] | But maybe it is. | 但就是这样 |
[34:36] | I don’t like who I’ve become with you. | 我不喜欢我现在的样子 |
[34:37] | Wait. Blair… | 布莱尔 等等 |
[34:40] | Don’t bail on me. | 别这样 |
[34:42] | We have to see this through to the end. | 我们要一起努力到最后 |
[34:50] | This is the end, Chuck. | 恰克 这就是最后 |
[35:01] | Hey. Have you seen Serena? | 嘿 你看到瑟琳娜没 |
[35:03] | She missed the whole ceremony. | 她整个婚礼都不在 |
[35:06] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[35:11] | I didn’t want to have to be the one to tell you this, | 真不希望这件事由我来告诉你 |
[35:14] | But, uh, | 不过 |
[35:16] | Serena left with Carter. | 瑟琳娜和卡特一起走了 |
[35:25] | Only a few short hours | 再过几小时 |
[35:26] | Until you’ll be reunited with your dad. | 你就能见到你父亲了 |
[35:28] | What’s the first thing you’re gonna say | 你第一句话准备跟范德·伍德森医生 |
[35:30] | to dr. Daddy van der woodsen? | 你亲爱的爸爸说什么呢 |
[35:34] | Carter, how long have you known my dad’s in Palm Beach? | 卡特 你什么时候知道我父亲在棕榈海滩的 |
[35:36] | I don’t know. A day or two? | 不太确定 一两天前吧 |
[35:41] | – Fine. A week. – A week? | -好吧 一周前 -一周 |
[35:43] | You’ve known this entire time, and you haven’t told me? | 你一直都知道 却没有告诉我 |
[35:48] | Nate was right. You were using this to get closer. | 内特说得没错 你只是利用这事来接近我 |
[35:50] | I was still seeing if there’s something between us, | 我只是想看看我们之间有没有可能 |
[35:52] | and there obviously is. | 很明显有啊 |
[35:55] | – What’s the big deal? – I have a boyfriend who I love very much. | -怎么了 -我有男朋友 我也很爱他 |
[35:59] | Archibald? | 阿齐布尔德吗 |
[36:00] | You’re really gonna settle for that? | 你这样就能满足吗 |
[36:04] | Can you stop the car, please? | 请停车 |
[36:12] | – Get out. – What? | -下车 -什么 |
[36:14] | Don’t be like this. You’re just nervous about seeing your dad. | 别这样 你是要见到父亲了太紧张 |
[36:17] | I don’t need your help anymore or ever again. | 我永远都不再需要你的帮助 |
[36:19] | I should have done this on my own from the start. | 从一开始我就应该自己做这件事 |
[36:24] | Fine. If that’s what you want. | 好吧 如果这是你想要的 |
[36:32] | Keep going, please. I have a plane to catch. | 麻烦开车 我还要赶飞机 |
[36:37] | Good-bye, Baizen. | 再见 贝森 |
[36:38] | Hello, Palm Beach. | 棕榈海滩 我来了 |
[36:40] | With Carter out of the picture, | 卡特出局了 |
[36:42] | It looks like Serena’s making room for daddy. | 看起来瑟琳娜全心全意只为见见父亲了 |
[36:55] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[37:05] | – Mazel tov! – Thank you. | -恭喜[希泊来语] -谢谢 |
[37:07] | This is for you and this one’s for you, | 这是给你的 这个是给你的 |
[37:09] | from Cyrus… and me. | 我和赛瑞斯的礼物 |
[37:13] | It’s the keys to an apartment in Queens… | 这是皇后区一套公寓的钥匙 |
[37:17] | and it’s your apartment in Queens! | 而且是属于你们的公寓 |
[37:23] | An apartment! | 一套公寓 |
[37:25] | Oh! Thank you! | 噢 感谢你 |
[37:31] | Thank you, Dorota, | 谢谢你 多洛塔 |
[37:33] | for… | 感谢 |
[37:35] | everything. | 你所做的一切 |
[37:36] | Miss Eleanor, you’ve been so kind to me all these years. Oh. | 埃莉诺小姐 你这些年来对我都很好 |
[37:41] | I always think of you like a mother. | 我常常觉得你就像妈妈一样 |
[37:44] | Maybe big sister. | 还是大姐会好些 |
[37:47] | Congratulations. Thank you so much. | 恭喜 太谢谢你了 |
[37:49] | Oh, have good health. | 祝你们身体健康 |
[37:51] | We got apartment! An apartment! | 我们有一套公寓 一套公寓 |
[37:57] | Cece. No, thanks for calling me back. | 茜茜 谢谢你回电话 |
[37:59] | I was afraid you might not. | 我还怕你不会打回来 |
[38:01] | Of course. I got your message. | 这当然了 我收到了你的留言 |
[38:03] | What’s been bothering you? | 你有什么困扰吗 |
[38:05] | I love my wife, | 我爱我的妻子 |
[38:07] | but I’ve had it with all her lies. | 但是我得到的全是她的谎言 |
[38:09] | Tell me what’s going on | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[38:10] | or I’m– I’m walking out this door | 不然我就走出这个家门 |
[38:12] | And I’m never looking back. | 再也不会回头 |
[38:13] | Oh, Rufus, you’re right that Lily’s not with me, | 鲁弗斯 你是对的 莉莉不在我这里 |
[38:16] | but more than that, it’s not my place to say. | 但是鉴于我的身份 其它的也不好多说 |
[38:18] | I’m afraid you’ll need to get the rest from Lily. | 其它情况恐怕要莉莉才能跟你解释了 |
[38:22] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[38:26] | Maybe we should get some champagne. | 或者我们应该喝点香槟 |
[38:28] | Bartender, a bottle and two glasses. | 调酒师 我们要一瓶香槟和两个杯 |
[38:30] | Sure thing. | 好的 |
[38:31] | Now… | 那么现在 |
[38:40] | Just to clarify, I do think you deserve | 我只想说明一点 我觉得你应该和 |
[38:42] | to be with someone who makes you happy. | 能让你快乐的人在一起 |
[38:44] | Well, coming as it does from someone | 这话从一个跟瓦内萨·埃布拉姆 |
[38:45] | Who dates Vanessa Abrams, it means very little to me. | 约会的人嘴里说出来 对我收效甚微 |
[38:49] | But still, thank you, Humphrey. | 但是 还是很谢谢你 汉弗瑞 |
[38:52] | Care for a dance? | 想要跳舞吗 |
[38:54] | I guess. | 好吧 |
[38:56] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[39:00] | Hey. Come on, Chuck. | 够了 恰克 |
[39:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:03] | Don’t look so surprised. | 别大惊小怪的 |
[39:04] | I’m single now. This is who I am. | 我现在单身 我就是这样的人 |
[39:15] | Hey. Wanna dance? | 喂 想要跳舞吗 |
[39:17] | Um, shouldn’t you be doing that with your girlfriend? | 你不是应该跟你的女朋友跳吗 |
[39:20] | Chelsey took off. | 切尔茜离开了 |
[39:23] | We kind of got into a fight. | 我们有点小争吵 |
[39:27] | Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[39:28] | I’m not. | 我可不觉得 |
[39:29] | No, she was mad because I kept talking about this guy | 她很生气 是因为我一直在讲 |
[39:33] | that I met in the lobby of my building. | 我在大堂遇到的那个人 |
[39:35] | And then I dragged her out to a wedding in Queens. | 然后还拉她出来参加在皇后区的婚礼 |
[39:39] | I guess I’m a little obsessed. | 我猜我有点着迷了 |
[39:42] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[39:44] | You like girls. | 你喜欢女生 |
[39:45] | But I also like boys. | 但我也喜欢男生 |
[39:48] | And I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[39:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:05] | Hey, Serena. It’s Jenny, | 喂 瑟琳娜 我是珍妮 |
[40:07] | – answering, uh, Nate’s phone. – Jenny, | -我帮内特接的电话 -珍妮 |
[40:08] | I’m so glad you picked up. | 你能接到电话真好 |
[40:09] | Do you know where Nate is? | 你知道内特在哪里吗 |
[40:12] | Um, no. I don’t see him right now. | 不 我现在看不到他 |
[40:14] | Okay, um, if you find him, | 好的 如果你找到他 |
[40:16] | Can you just please tell him to call me back as soon as he can? | 请让他尽快回我电话好吗 |
[40:19] | Also, just tell him | 还有 告诉他 |
[40:21] | that I love him and I don’t want any more secrets. | 我爱他 我不想再有任何秘密了 |
[40:23] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[40:24] | If I, uh, if I see him, I’ll give him the message. | 如果我见到他 会转达你的意思的 |
[40:26] | Thank you, Jenny. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 珍妮 我很感激 |
[40:31] | While most people think | 大多数人都以为 |
[40:32] | it’s our brain that controls our actions, | 是我们的脑袋在控制我们的行动 |
[40:34] | it is often our heart that gets the biggest workout. | 但常常是我们的心在起最大的控制作用 |
[40:37] | Hey, you wanna dance? | 嘿 想跳舞吗 |
[40:39] | Um, yeah. | 恩 好啊 |
[40:45] | It can make us do the craziest of things, | 它会让我们做出最疯狂的事情 |
[40:50] | but it can also let us take a chance on new adventures. | 它也会让我们踏上新的探险旅程 |
[40:59] | Because when we open our heart, | 因为当我们敞开心扉的时候 |
[41:01] | we can explore a world of love… | 我们可以去探索一个充满爱的世界 |
[41:05] | and be pleasantly surprised by the people already in our life. | 从身边人那里得到些愉快的惊喜 |
[41:29] | But unfortunately, our hearts are very sensitive, | 不幸的是 我们的心灵非常敏感易碎 |
[41:33] | and when they’re broken, | 当它们真的碎了 |
[41:34] | everything around us is shattered. | 身边的一切美好都会破灭 |
[41:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[41:39] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[41:42] | – Serena. – Mom. | -瑟琳娜 -妈妈 |
[41:46] | Total eclipse of the heart. | 心瞬间陷入阴霾 |
[41:48] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | XOXO 八卦天后 |