时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip Girl here… | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | We have to see this through to the end. | 我们要一起努力到最后 |
[00:07] | This is the end, Chuck. | 到此为止吧 恰克 |
[00:09] | I didn’t know you were applying to the tisch writing program. | 我不知道你在申请悌西写作项目 |
[00:11] | I’m kinda not telling anyone. | 其实我还没打算告诉别人呢 |
[00:13] | That doesn’t give you the right to tell me who I can and can’t see. | 你没有权利来决定我和什么人见面 |
[00:16] | With carter, yes, it does. | 对于卡特 我就有这种权利 |
[00:17] | I just got another call from my P.I. About your dad. | 我刚接到私家侦探的电话 有你父亲的消息 |
[00:20] | He has his exact location, just a 3-hour plane ride away. | 他知道你父亲在哪 只有3小时的航程 |
[00:22] | Do you know where Nate is? | 你知道内特在哪里吗 |
[00:23] | Um, no, I don’t see him right now. | 不 我现在没看到他 |
[00:25] | If you find him, | 如果你找到他 |
[00:26] | can you just please tell him to call me back as soon as he can? | 请让他尽快回我电话好吗 |
[00:28] | Serena left with Carter. | 瑟琳娜和卡特一起走了 |
[00:29] | Uh, Cece. Hi, it’s Rufus. | 茜茜 你好 我是鲁弗斯 |
[00:32] | I don’t know where you and Lily are, | 我不知道你和莉莉具体在哪儿 |
[00:33] | but I know it’s not Canyon Ranch. | 但我知道不在峡谷牧场 |
[00:35] | Hello? Dad? | 有人吗 爸爸 |
[00:38] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[00:53] | On the upper east side, | 在上东区 |
[00:55] | new days don’t always bring new beginnings, | 新的一天并不总是预示一个新的开始 |
[00:58] | but they almost always bring new surprises. | 但是它们总会带来新的惊喜 |
[01:01] | Oh,god. Waffles. | 天呐 华夫饼 |
[01:03] | You don’t like waffles? | 你不喜欢华夫饼吗 |
[01:05] | It’s not a matter of like. | 这和喜不喜欢没有关系 |
[01:06] | It’s…it’s I’m a Humphrey, so syrup is a food group. | 我是汉弗瑞家的 我们吃了太多糖浆了 |
[01:10] | Yeah, how are you not, like, 500 pounds? | 是吗 那你怎么没有肥到500磅 |
[01:12] | Nice shirt, by the way. | 顺便说下 这衬衫穿得很好看 |
[01:14] | Oh. Yeah, sorry. I, uh, it looked really comfy to sleep in. | 不好意思 感觉穿着它睡觉会很舒服 |
[01:17] | Oh, yeah, it’s Serena’s favorite as well. | 是啊 瑟琳娜也最喜欢这件了 |
[01:20] | So you still haven’t heard from her? | 她还没和你联系吗 |
[01:23] | Nope. | 没有 |
[01:25] | Radio Silence since she left with Carter. | 她和卡特走了以后就没消息了 |
[01:28] | I’m not gonna be the first one to call her, you know? | 你知道 我是不会主动去联系她的 |
[01:32] | Thanks for letting me crash here last night. | 谢谢你昨天让我住在这儿 |
[01:34] | I’m sorry you had to sleep on the couch. | 真是不好意思还害你睡沙发 |
[01:36] | I have no idea how it got so late. | 真不敢相信居然玩到这么晚 |
[01:38] | Well, time flies when you’re having | 当你在任天堂网球的死亡决赛里厮杀时 |
[01:40] | a wii tennis death match, Humphrey. | 时间可是飞逝而过啊 汉弗瑞小姐 |
[01:41] | Oh,did you call your dad, by the way? | 顺便问下 你打电话给你爸了吗 |
[01:43] | Uh, yeah, but I said that I was staying at Sawyer’s, | 打了 但我说住在索娅家 |
[01:46] | so if anyone asks, you’re an insecure brunette | 所以如果有人问你 你就是那个 |
[01:48] | Who has an unnatural love for designer handbags. | 疯狂迷恋时装包的邪恶黑发女人 |
[01:52] | um, hey, are we still on | 对了 我们还去 |
[01:54] | for the Tim Burton exhibit at MOMA? | 现代艺术博物馆看蒂姆·伯顿的展览吗 |
[01:56] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[02:00] | Oh,it’s Serena. | 瑟琳娜的短信 |
[02:02] | “Just landed. So sorry. Call you when I’m home.” | “刚着陆 抱歉 到家给你电话” |
[02:05] | You know what? I think I’m gonna… I think I’m gonna shower | 我看 我还是洗个澡 |
[02:07] | and just go over there. | 然后去她家吧 |
[02:08] | Um,are you sure? | 你确定 |
[02:09] | I mean, she said she was gonna call you. | 她说等下会打给你 |
[02:11] | You don’t… you don’t wanna push, right? | 你不用这么心急吧 |
[02:13] | Yeah, I think…just…if we talk, it should be in person. | 我知道 但我觉得我们应该当面谈清楚 |
[02:16] | Rain check on MOMA? | 下次再去现代艺术博物馆好吗 |
[02:18] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[02:31] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[02:33] | To explain to Rufus the real reason | 准备好告诉鲁弗斯我欺骗他的 |
[02:35] | I’ve been lying to him? No. | 真正原因了吗 没有 |
[02:38] | But I know I have to. | 但我知道我必须告诉他 |
[02:39] | Well,it’s Rufus. He’ll understand. | 你了解他的 他能理解 |
[02:41] | Yeah, let’s hope. | 但愿如此 |
[02:42] | You know, it’s hard enough to tell him, | 本来要告诉他实情就不容易 |
[02:44] | but now with your father involved… | 现在你爸爸又牵涉进来了 |
[02:45] | William and Rufus do not exactly get along. | 威廉和鲁弗斯可是水火不容 |
[02:48] | Mm, nothing like a grunge-era love triangle. | 没什么比三角恋爱更纠结的了 |
[02:54] | Yes, well, complete with an unplanned pregnancy, | 是啊 还包括意外怀孕 |
[02:56] | a trip to a French sanatorium, my mother | 去法国疗养院休养 |
[02:58] | and a whole lot of flannel. | 还有老妈和一堆花言巧语 |
[03:00] | It was ugly in more ways than one. | 这经历还真不是一般的纠结呀 |
[03:03] | Well, it’ll be okay, mom. I’m here for you. | 都会好起来的 妈妈 有我在呢 |
[03:15] | It’s a lot easier to sneak up on someone | 如果你没怀着八个月的身孕 |
[03:17] | when you’re not eight months pregnant. | 而且对方不是站在全身镜面前的话 |
[03:19] | And they’re not standing in front of a full-length mirror. | 想要接近别人还是很容易的 |
[03:22] | Are the caterers all set up downstairs? | 楼下的宴席招待都准备好了吗 |
[03:24] | Uh,yes. Everything is set up. | 是的 全都准备好了 |
[03:26] | Miss Blair, I not so sure this party your best idea. | 布莱尔小姐 我觉得这个派对不是个好主意 |
[03:30] | What if we go feed ducks in park, just the two of us? | 不如我们去公园喂鸭子吧 就我们俩 |
[03:33] | Dorota, why did I go to the trouble | 多洛塔 我邀请曼哈顿最高贵的单身男子们 |
[03:35] | of putting together an elegant brunch and inviting | 来共进优雅的早午餐 |
[03:37] | a dozen of Manhattan’s most eligible bachelors? | 还会惹来什么麻烦吗 |
[03:41] | So world can know Miss Blair’s single again, | 这样全世界都会知道恰克·拜斯已成往事 |
[03:43] | and Chuck Bass thing of past. | 布莱尔小姐又恢复单身了 |
[03:46] | But Miss Blair not yet grieve properly. | 但是布莱尔小姐一点都不悲伤 |
[03:50] | To rush back into dating… | 却急着开始约会了 |
[03:52] | Will show everyone that Chuck Bass has no hold over me. | 这样大家才知道是恰克·拜斯没能留住我 |
[03:55] | Dorota, you really need to stop buying your prenatal vitamins | 多洛塔 你不该再继续在网上买那些 |
[03:58] | over the internet. | 产前维他命了 |
[03:59] | For this I postpone honeymoon. | 我就是为了这个才推迟了我的蜜月呢 |
[04:02] | Will you toss out that box of junk? | 你能去把那堆垃圾扔了吗 |
[04:04] | I never want to see it again. | 我再也不想看到它了 |
[04:22] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[04:29] | Hello, Rufus. | 你好 鲁弗斯 |
[04:31] | Will, what the hell are you doing here? | 威廉 你来这里做什么 |
[04:33] | I’m here to see Lily. Is she home? | 我来找莉莉 她在家吗 |
[04:36] | If she was, you still wouldn’t be welcome. | 就算她在 你也一样不受待见 |
[04:39] | You need to leave now. | 请你马上离开 |
[04:41] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕不行 |
[04:43] | Yeah, I know about this summer. | 夏天的事我都知道了 |
[04:44] | You’ve done enough damage to this family, on all fronts. | 你对这个家造成的伤害已经够多了 |
[04:49] | This summer. | 今年夏天 |
[04:51] | She, uh, she hasn’t told you? | 她还没告诉你吗 |
[04:54] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[04:55] | I think we should wait for Lily. | 我们还是等莉莉回来吧 |
[04:59] | We a all have a lot to talk about. | 我们要谈的还有很多 |
[05:09] | There is an outlet by the bed, | 床边有通风口 |
[05:11] | and I will be in in a minute. | 我马上就来 |
[05:14] | You look like hell. | 你看起来真是一团糟 |
[05:16] | Small price to pay to feel like heaven. | 付点小钱就能快活逍遥 |
[05:19] | Where’s Archibald? | 阿齐布尔德去哪儿了 |
[05:21] | Don’t tell me you two finally | 别告诉我你们俩 |
[05:24] | closed the deal. | 终于好上了 |
[05:26] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, Chuck. | 我不知道你在鬼扯什么 恰克 |
[05:28] | Please. You’ve been panting at his loafers | 别装了 自从瑟琳娜和卡特走后 |
[05:30] | ever since Serena went M.I.A. With carter. | 你就一直在打他的主意 |
[05:32] | Was it as you always imagined? | 你是不是一直都在幻想着 |
[05:37] | Late night? | 夜深人静的时候 |
[05:39] | You two engaged in a sweaty wii duel… | 你们在任天堂游戏里并肩作战挥汗如雨 |
[05:44] | Your bodies touch… | 然后是肉体接触 |
[05:47] | He looks at you like he’s never looked at you before. | 他用以前从未有过的眼神 深情地看着你 |
[05:49] | Oh, you’re an ass, Chuck. Besides, serena’s back. | 恰克你真混蛋 况且 瑟琳娜回来了 |
[05:52] | Oh, well, maybe now you’ll actually have a chance. | 那看来现在你是有点希望了 |
[05:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:55] | The odds of me remembering this conversation are slim. | 我绝对不会记住咱们的这次谈话 |
[05:58] | Wait. What do you mean, I’ll stand a chance now? | 等等 什么叫我现在才有点希望 |
[06:01] | Archibald’s never gonna cross the line. | 阿齐布尔德永远不会做过分的事情 |
[06:02] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好男人 |
[06:03] | He would cling to Serena’s golden locks | 他肯定对瑟琳娜忠贞不二 |
[06:06] | until she pushes him away. | 除非她先拒人千里之外 |
[06:07] | Yeah, but why would she do that? | 这话没错 可是她怎么可能这么做呢 |
[06:09] | I mean, he’s been totally patient and understanding. | 你看 他那么耐心还善解人意 |
[06:10] | You and I know that, | 这事咱俩知道 |
[06:11] | but if she were to think Nate had, in fact, betrayed her, | 但要是她觉得 内特背叛了她 |
[06:15] | she would drive him into your waiting arms in no time. | 她就会立刻把内特推开 推向你的怀抱 |
[06:19] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[06:20] | Because… if I want my friend back, | 因为 如果没有瑟琳娜横在中间 |
[06:25] | this would be done easier with Serena out of the picture. | 我们更容易重新做铁哥们 |
[06:29] | Now all you need is something to make her suspicious. | 现在你只需要想办法让瑟琳娜起疑心 |
[06:53] | Lily told me that she renovated this place again. | 莉莉说她重新装修了这房子 |
[06:56] | It’s come a long way since we first moved in. | 离我们刚刚搬来这 已经过了好久 |
[06:59] | There have been a lot of improvements since you left, | 你离开以后 这发生了很大的变化 |
[07:01] | which is why you won’t be staying. | 所以 你不能呆在这里 |
[07:04] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[07:06] | Oh. Rufus, hello. Mmm. | 鲁弗斯 见到你真好 |
[07:13] | Oh, god. William. | 天啊 威廉你在这 |
[07:17] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[07:19] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[07:21] | Paging Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森请到诊室就诊 |
[07:24] | After a lifetime in the daddy waiting room, | 在爸爸的候诊室等了大半辈子 |
[07:27] | it looks like the doctor is finally in. | 看来医生终于现身了 |
[07:36] | William, what’s going on? | 威廉 这到底怎么回事 |
[07:38] | I was just about to ask you that, Lily. | 我也正想这么问你呢 莉莉 |
[07:46] | Rufus, um, | 鲁弗斯 |
[07:48] | it wasn’t my mother who was sick. | 事实上生病的不是我母亲 |
[07:52] | It was me. | 是我 |
[07:56] | And that’s why William and I were together last summer. | 所以 去年夏天我和威廉待在一起 |
[07:58] | Uh, he wasn’t treating Cece. | 他不是在给茜茜治病 |
[08:00] | He was treating me. | 他是在给我做治疗 |
[08:03] | Mom said that’s why you wouldn’t see me | 妈妈说 我去找你的时候 |
[08:04] | when I came looking for you. | 你是因为这个 才不愿意见我 |
[08:06] | I wanted to see you, but as her doctor, | 我确实很想见你 但是作为她的医生 |
[08:08] | I couldn’t tell you why I was there, | 我不能告诉你我在那的原因 |
[08:10] | and I-I didn’t wanna lie. | 而我也不想对你说谎 |
[08:13] | How are you feeling now? | 你现在身体怎么样了 |
[08:15] | Good. I’m feeling good. | 很好 我感觉很好 |
[08:17] | And I just had my 6-month checkup, | 而且我刚刚做完半年检查 |
[08:19] | and, uh, we’ll get the results soon. | 我们应该很快就会得到结果 |
[08:22] | Yeah, well, the one bright spot | 是啊 眼下值得我们庆幸的是 |
[08:23] | is that Lily’s illness is very treatable. | 莉莉的病是可以完全治愈的 |
[08:25] | We’re just waiting on the last round of test results, | 我们正在等最后的结果出来 |
[08:28] | But, uh, I’m highly optimistic that it hasn’t returned. | 但我很有信心 她的病应该不会复发 |
[08:32] | Hmm. Lily, I’m so sorry you’ve been, uh, | 莉莉 让你一个人经历这么多 |
[08:34] | going through this… alone. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[08:39] | I would just like to move forward | 我打算把生病的事都抛到脑后 |
[08:41] | as if everything is normal. | 继续我们的生活 |
[08:42] | And, uh, just please keep this between us. | 所以 请你们保守秘密 |
[08:46] | And there will be no mention of the “C” word in this house. | 同时 也希望你们不要在家谈起癌症的事 |
[08:50] | and I am gonna go freshen up. | 那我现在去收拾收拾 |
[08:55] | Lily, you…you and I still need to talk. | 莉莉 咱俩有空还是得谈谈 |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[09:03] | Uh, my family and I need some time alone. | 我想我们一家人需要静一静 |
[09:11] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:14] | Listen, I, uh, | 是这样的 我 |
[09:17] | know that this is a lot for you to take in. | 我知道这对你来说能很难接受 |
[09:20] | Can I convince you to go somewhere and talk? | 你能跟我找个地方聊聊吗 |
[09:23] | If Eric’s around, I would love for him to join us. | 要艾瑞克在 真希望他也能一起来 |
[09:25] | He’s in Andover with the debate team. | 他去安多弗参加辩论赛了 |
[09:30] | But, um, let me just change. | 但等我换件衣服就去找你 |
[09:33] | – Where…where should I meet you? – I’m at 60 Thompson. | -咱们在哪见 -我住在汤普森街60号 |
[09:41] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:44] | After all he’s done for my mom, | 他为我妈妈做了这么多 |
[09:45] | – I at least owe him a conversation. – Mm. | -我觉得我应该跟他聊聊 -对啊 |
[09:53] | “We regret to inform you | 我们很遗憾的通知您 |
[09:54] | that due to the high volume of qualified applicants, | 由于悌西大学艺术系剧本写作项目 |
[09:57] | the dramatic writing program at the Tisch school of the arts…” | 云集了众多优秀的申请者 |
[10:00] | We, uh, have decided to crush your dreams | 我们不得不来函告知您 |
[10:03] | with this form letter. | 您的申请未能得到批准 |
[10:05] | Apparently, there was… there’s only one spot | 显然 他们只给转校生 |
[10:07] | for transfer students, and I didn’t get it, so… | 留了一个名额 而我却落选了 所以 |
[10:09] | This is really terrible. | 这简直太糟了 |
[10:12] | No, Vanessa, it’s, uh, it’s okay. | 瓦内萨 没关系的 |
[10:13] | I mean, it sucks, yeah, but I’ll survive. | 我是说 这确实糟透了 但我会没事的 |
[10:16] | No, it’s not that. | 我不是指这个 |
[10:19] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[10:21] | It was me. | 被录取的人是我 |
[10:22] | I, um, I got the spot. | 我争取到了那个名额 |
[10:26] | – What? – I should have told you I was applying | -什么 -我早该告诉你 我不但 |
[10:28] | for dramatic writing as well as film and tv. | 申请了电影项目 也申请了剧本写作项目 |
[10:30] | I just…I honestly didn’t think I had a shot. | 我实在是没想到自己会被录取 |
[10:33] | It was only after I wrote that short that I started thinking | 在写完电影短片后 我突然发觉 |
[10:36] | how great would it be if we both got in? | 如果我们都能被录取该多棒啊 |
[10:38] | Wait. So…so you got the spot? | 等等 就是说 你得到了那名额 |
[10:40] | I would have never applied | 如果我知道纽约大学只占一个名额 |
[10:42] | if I’d had known they were only taking one transfer from N.Y.U. | 我是绝对不会申请的 |
[10:46] | You got in. | 你被录取了 |
[10:51] | Well, I mean, congratulations. | 那祝贺你了 |
[10:56] | No, seriously, seriously, | 真的 说真的 |
[10:57] | if it wasn’t gonna be me, um, | 如果我不能被录取 |
[10:58] | I’m glad it was you. | 我很高兴是你得到了那个名额 |
[11:01] | – You are? – Yeah, sure, you know, | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:03] | and they…they also “Wish me success in my future endeavors.” | 你看 他们祝我今后事事顺利呢 |
[11:07] | So it’s not a total loss. | 所以不算太糟了 |
[11:09] | Listen, I gotta get to a-a study group, | 我得赶去参加个学习小组 |
[11:11] | But, um, I don’t know. I think we should celebrate. | 但 这样吧 我觉得我们应该庆祝一下 |
[11:14] | There’s an art party tonight in Bushwick. | 布什维克今天晚上有个艺术派对 |
[11:15] | It should be Tisch student central. | 就在悌西的学生活动中心 |
[11:18] | – What do you say? – Are you sure? | -你去吗 -真的吗 |
[11:20] | Please. Come on. Ain’t no party like a Bushwick party. | 拜托 不是所有的派对都和布什维克的一样 |
[11:23] | I’ll call you later. All right. | 回头联系好了 |
[11:33] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[11:35] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:37] | You have every right to be mad at me. | 你完全有理由生我的气 |
[11:40] | I don’t want to be mad. I… | 我不想生气 我 |
[11:44] | I just want to understand. | 我只想知道你是怎么想的 |
[11:48] | Lily… Talk to me. | 莉莉 跟我说说 |
[11:51] | I was scared. | 我害怕极了 |
[11:53] | I was more scared than I’ve ever been. | 我从来没有那么害怕过 |
[11:56] | And telling you, | 而且告诉你真相 |
[11:59] | having to see the look on your face… | 还要看到你脸上痛苦的表情 |
[12:00] | I couldn’t bear it. | 我受不了 |
[12:02] | And then when Will said that the minute | 当威廉说 |
[12:04] | people start treating you like you’re sick… | 人们 尤其是你深爱的人 |
[12:06] | especially your loved ones… | 开始把你当成病人对待时 |
[12:07] | that your body starts to listen to it, and I… | 你的身体会不由自主地随之变弱 |
[12:11] | I guess I just used that as an excuse. | 我想我就一直把这当成借口了吧 |
[12:14] | Um… Because I knew the minute I told you, | 因为我知道我告诉你的那一刻 |
[12:17] | it would all become so real. | 那一切会变成现实 |
[12:19] | So, uh, Will told you not to tell me? | 那么 是威廉让你瞒着我 |
[12:22] | Everything that he has done | 他做的每一件事 |
[12:25] | and everything that he has said has worked. | 说的每一句话都很管用 |
[12:29] | I know, and that’s all that’s important. | 我懂 这才是最重要的 |
[12:35] | Was I not clear? | 我难道说得还不够清楚吗 |
[12:37] | Did I not instruct you to send out invitations to my bachelors | 我难道没让你给单身汉们寄去 |
[12:40] | with the date, time and location clearly marked? | 上面写明时间和地点的请柬吗 |
[12:42] | I did. All invitations go out. | 我照做了 所有请柬都发出去了 |
[12:45] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这状况 |
[12:51] | Did you send the invitations by carrier pigeon? | 你难道是用信鸽寄的请柬吗 |
[12:54] | I…is the elevator broken? A meteor headed for earth? | 还是电梯坏了 或者流星要撞地球了啊 |
[12:57] | You were against this from the start. | 你从一开始就反对 |
[12:59] | What did you do? | 你到底做了什么手脚 |
[13:00] | I do nothing. | 我什么都没干 |
[13:01] | Then I don’t understand. | 那怎么会这样 |
[13:04] | You. | 你 |
[13:05] | You. Come here. | 就是你 过来 |
[13:07] | You’re a guy. | 你是个男人 |
[13:09] | I invited a dozen eligible bachelors today, | 我今天邀请了几十个优秀的单身汉 |
[13:12] | and not one of them showed up. | 可他们一个都没来 |
[13:14] | You’d be thrilled to date me, wouldn’t you? | 要是能跟我约会你会很激动的 是不是 |
[13:15] | Yeah. You’re totally hot. | 没错 你很辣哦 |
[13:18] | Miss Blair. Please. | 布莱尔小姐 借过 |
[13:21] | Maybe this is sign. | 也许这是天意 |
[13:23] | I remember when I separate from first husband… | 我记得当初跟我第一任丈夫分开时 |
[13:26] | Dorota, I need answers | 多洛塔 我需要答案 |
[13:28] | that don’t end in “And then I came to America.” | 而且不要以”我最终来到美国”结尾 |
[13:32] | Wait. What did you say? | 等等 你刚才说什么 |
[13:35] | Um, first husband? | 呃 第一任丈夫 |
[13:37] | Oh. Of course. | 噢 当然了 |
[13:40] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[13:41] | What is Mr. Chuck to do with this? | 恰克先生跟这件事情有关吗 |
[13:43] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这还不明显嘛 |
[13:44] | He’s declared a dating fatwa on me. | 他对我下了约会追杀令 |
[14:00] | Serena. Hey. | 瑟琳娜 嗨 |
[14:02] | W…when did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[14:03] | I just got in, and by the looks of it, so did you. | 我才回来 看起来你也是吧 |
[14:06] | Yeah. I, um, I spent the night at a friend’s house. | 没错 我在朋友家过了一夜 |
[14:09] | So what’s up? | 你怎么样了 |
[14:09] | Uh, for starters, | 鉴于你不了解情况 |
[14:10] | I’m about to go see my father. | 我只能先说我要去见我爸了 |
[14:13] | Your father? Wow. That’s amazing. | 你爸 哇 太棒了 |
[14:15] | Yeah. Look, Jenny, I would | 没错 听着珍妮 我很想接着聊 |
[14:17] | – love to catch up, but I gotta run. – Yeah. | -可我得赶紧走了 -好吧 |
[14:19] | Is that… | 那是 |
[14:21] | Is that Nate’s shirt? | 那是内特的衬衫吗 |
[14:23] | What? No. | 什么 当然不 |
[14:27] | You spent the night at a friend’s? | 你在一个朋友家过的夜是吧 |
[14:32] | Look, Serena, | 瑟琳娜你听我说 |
[14:33] | I kinda crashed at Nate’s last night, | 我昨晚算是在内特家过的夜 |
[14:35] | but we were just hanging out, | 不过我们只是随便玩玩 |
[14:36] | and we totally lost track of time. | 然后居然忘了时间 |
[14:38] | I mean, he slept on the couch. | 我是说 他在沙发上睡的 |
[14:40] | Like, you have to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[14:41] | You… you do,right? | 你相信我 对吧 |
[14:44] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[14:46] | Look, my… my dad is waiting. | 你看 我爸还等着呢 |
[14:47] | Here. You’ll probably see him before I do. | 拿着 你可能会比我早些碰见内特 |
[14:51] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | Dan! I’m glad I ran into you. | 丹 真高兴碰见你 |
[15:03] | – Oh, hi. – Are you okay? | -噢你好啊 -你没事吧 |
[15:04] | Oh,so I… I take it you heard? | 那看来你听说了 |
[15:06] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[15:07] | I was really looking forward to you being at Tisch next year. | 我其实挺希望你明年去悌西的 |
[15:10] | Honestly, I never really thought she’d get it. | 说实话 我从未想过她能抢到名额 |
[15:14] | Wait. So even you knew | 慢着 这么说连你都知道 |
[15:15] | that Vanessa was applying? | 瓦内萨申请了吗 |
[15:16] | And you didn’t. | 而你却不知道 |
[15:18] | – Wow. That hurts. – Yeah, on a few levels, | -天啊 这真伤人 -是啊 有点 |
[15:20] | like the fact that her submission | 而且她的申请文章 |
[15:22] | was based on my story | 是以我在《纽约客》上 |
[15:22] | in “The New Yorker,” But… | 发表的故事展开的 不过 |
[15:24] | Yeah, whatever. | 无所谓 |
[15:25] | Dan, you know submissions have to be original works, right? | 丹 你知道申请文章都必须是原创吧 |
[15:30] | Well, I mean, I’m… I’m sure she didn’t do it on purpose. | 我是说 反正她肯定不是故意的 |
[15:32] | It’s fine. If I’m not gonna get in, | 没关系 要是我没参加的话 |
[15:34] | it might as well go to Vanessa,you know? | 也该是瓦内萨被录取 |
[15:36] | You know how my dad’s on the board of directors, right? | 你知道我父亲是董事会一员 对吧 |
[15:40] | He told me you were the runner-up, | 他告诉我你是第二名 |
[15:42] | That it came down to you and Vanessa. | 最后就是你和瓦内萨之间的竞争 |
[15:45] | Wh…you’re kidding. | 什么 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[15:46] | That was your spot. The school has to know. | 那本该是你的位置 你必须让学校知道 |
[15:50] | No, I’m not gonna do that to her. | 算了 我不会那么折磨她的 |
[15:51] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友啊 |
[15:52] | You know, she got in, and I just… | 她被录取了 我呢 |
[15:53] | I have to deal with it. | 我就需要挺过来 |
[15:55] | Uh, so I’ll see you later? | 那晚会儿见 |
[15:56] | You’re… you’re performing at that party in Bushwick, right? | 你会参加布什威克的派对吧 |
[15:57] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 可是– |
[15:59] | All right, okay, well, I’ll see you then. | 好吧 到时候见 |
[16:08] | Hi, Daddy. It’s me. | 喂 爸爸 是我 |
[16:12] | Hey. You just called me. | 嗨 你刚才给我打电话啦 |
[16:13] | Why didn’t you answer? | 你干嘛不接啊 |
[16:14] | And what are you doing here? | 还有 你来这儿干什么 |
[16:16] | Call me crazy. | 尽管骂我是疯子吧 |
[16:17] | I thought we should talk in person. | 我觉得我们该面对面说清楚 |
[16:18] | But you’re obviously on your way out. | 可你显然正要出门 |
[16:21] | I’m going to meet with my father. | 我要去见我爸 |
[16:23] | Whoa. Since when? What’s he doing here? | 天啊 什么时候的事 他来这儿干嘛 |
[16:25] | It’s… it’s complicated. | 这 有点复杂 |
[16:27] | I know that’s not what you want to hear right now, | 我知道你现在不想听这些 |
[16:29] | but if you could just wait… | 可是你稍微等一等的话 |
[16:30] | I’ve been waiting, Serena. | 我一直在等 瑟琳娜 |
[16:33] | Yeah, and were you waiting alone, | 是啊 那你是一个人等的 |
[16:34] | or was someone there to keep you company? | 还是有人陪着你等呢 |
[16:36] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么啊 |
[16:37] | Nothing. You know what? Just… just keep your secrets, nate. | 算了 你就留着自己的小秘密吧 内特 |
[16:40] | You’re accusing me of keeping secrets? | 你居然指责我不坦诚 |
[16:42] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[16:43] | Can we not do this right now? | 能不能别现在吵啊 |
[16:44] | I have a lot going on. | 我这几天够不好过的了 |
[16:45] | Yeah, and my guess is you’re not | 是啊 看来你是不打算 |
[16:46] | – gonna tell me about any of it. – I can’t. I just… | -告诉我到底怎么啦 -我不能 我 |
[16:49] | I need you to understand that. | 需要你理解 |
[16:50] | Yeah, yeah, and you’re gonna tell me everything later. | 是啊没错 你晚些时候会全盘告诉我的 |
[16:52] | I’ve heard it before. You know what? | 我原来听过这鬼话 你听好了 |
[16:54] | This time I’m not gonna hold my breath. | 这次我可不会再忍气吞声了 |
[16:58] | Prep the O.R., kiddies. | 准备看好戏吧 孩子们 |
[17:00] | Looks like Jenny Humphrey is scrubbing up | 看来珍妮·汉弗瑞打算撸起袖子 |
[17:02] | to surgically remove a boyfriend. | 把这位男朋友大卸八块了 |
[17:11] | – So what’s step two? – Get him drunk. | -第二步该怎么办 -把他灌醉 |
[17:13] | Take advantage of him. | 占他便宜 |
[17:14] | Do women just not get this? | 你们女人难道不懂这些吗 |
[17:16] | Chuck,he’s not gonna go drinking with me. | 恰克 他不会和我去买醉的 |
[17:18] | He made me call my dad when I slept over. | 在他家过夜时他还让我电话我老爸 |
[17:20] | Be here. 6:00 sharp. | 六点整到我这来 |
[17:23] | And look like someone who doesn’t even have a father. | 看起来有些人连父亲都没有 |
[17:28] | You twisted,manipulative psychopath. | 你这个偏执的变态控制狂 |
[17:32] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[17:33] | You’re going to have to be a tad more specific. | 你恐怕得说的再详细点儿 |
[17:36] | It’s been a busy few days. | 我最近忙的昏天暗地 |
[17:38] | My party. | 我的派对 |
[17:39] | Right. I heard about your little rebound reception. | 原来如此 我听说了你的复出招待会 |
[17:43] | Good for you,moving on. | 做的不错 这就向前看了 |
[17:45] | So you’re just gonna pretend like you have nothing to do | 你是要一直演戏 假装没人出席派对这事 |
[17:48] | with the fact that no one showed up? | 跟你一点关系都没有吗 |
[17:49] | That you didn’t put a dating fatwa on me? | 你难道没有发布对我的约会追杀令吗 |
[17:52] | We’re over,Chuck. Unclench. | 我们结束了 恰克 一刀两断了 |
[17:54] | To set the record straight,I didn’t put a fatwa on you. | 我必须澄清 我没有对你下达追杀令 |
[17:58] | The reason no one showed up today is | 今天没人出席 |
[17:59] | Because no one could ever measure up to what we had, | 是因为没人比我们更适合彼此 |
[18:04] | and I’m obviously not the only guy who knows that. | 而我 显然不是唯一知道这点的人 |
[18:08] | Fine. If you won’t move on,I will. | 好吧 如果你不往前看 我会的 |
[18:11] | There are plenty of guys outside the upper east side, | 上东区之外还有数不清的男人 |
[18:13] | and by this time tomorrow,everyone in the five boroughs | 明天的这个时候 附近几个区的人都会知道 |
[18:17] | will know that Chuck Bass’ threats mean nothing. | 恰克·拜斯的威胁毫无意义 |
[18:27] | Willa,hey. What’s up? Thank you. | 薇拉 你好 怎么了 谢谢 |
[18:28] | I’m about to head out to Bushwick, | 我正要去布什维克 |
[18:30] | get a vibe on the space tonight. | 给今晚添把振琴 |
[18:32] | But I told my dad John about Vanessa’s submission. | 但我已经和我爸说了瓦内萨的问题 |
[18:34] | The dean is gonna call for a review of her application. | 系主任会对她的申请做个重审 |
[18:36] | – She’ll be rejected,and you’ll be in. – You did what? | -她会被拒绝 换你被录取 -你做了什么 |
[18:39] | – Can’t talk. Gotta go tune my instrument. – No,no,no. Willa… | -先挂了 我得去调乐器啦 -不 不 薇拉 |
[18:42] | – We’ll celebrate tonight. – No,willa,don’t… don’t hang… | -我们今晚庆祝一下 -不 薇拉 别挂 |
[18:49] | And suddenly I found myself | 我突然发现 |
[18:51] | caught in the middle of a civil war in the Congo. | 我在刚果的内战中被抓了 |
[18:54] | Wait. When was that? | 等等 那是什么时候 |
[18:55] | Well,that was,uh,after Hurricane Mitch | 是米契飓风和科索沃战争之间的事 |
[18:57] | and before Kosovo,so ’98,’99. | 所以大概在98或99年吧 |
[19:01] | You know,my,uh,my ’98 was,uh,actually pretty similar. | 知道吗 我的98年和你的其实很相似 |
[19:05] | We were just coming out of the civil war | 我们也正从一场内战中解脱出来 |
[19:07] | between Lily and the republic of Claus. | 是莉莉和克劳斯共和国之战 |
[19:11] | What do you say we get out of here,go to Serendipity? | 你说我们离开这儿后去哪呢 情缘甜点如何 |
[19:14] | I remember how much you used to love their banana splits. | 我还记得你有多爱吃那里的香蕉圣代 |
[19:18] | I was 4. | 我那时4岁 |
[19:22] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[19:23] | I shouldn’t presume to even know you. | 我不该做出了解你的样子 |
[19:27] | You know,this gulf, | 听着 这道鸿沟 |
[19:28] | this chasm that’s between us… | 你我之间的这条裂隙 |
[19:30] | It’s gonna take some time,but… | 需要时间去修补 但是 |
[19:34] | We can make it go away. | 我们一定能抹平它 |
[19:36] | You may be here for my mom now, | 你现在可能会为了妈妈而留下 |
[19:38] | but that doesn’t explain the last 14 years. | 但这不能抵消你过去14年的所作所为 |
[19:43] | You just left. | 你就那样抛弃了我们 |
[19:47] | It…it wasn’t… | 事实并不 |
[19:49] | Exactly like that. | 不完全是那样的 |
[19:51] | Then what was it like? | 那到底是怎样的 |
[19:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:59] | I’m glad you called. How are you doing? | 我很高兴你喊我过来 你怎么样了 |
[20:02] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[20:04] | Listen,um,do you remember how Tisch required you | 听着 你还记得悌西让你 |
[20:07] | to submit an original piece? | 提交原创剧本时的情景吗 |
[20:09] | Tell me about it. I was so stressed, | 你算是问对了 我当时心力交瘁 |
[20:11] | and then the night before the application was due, | 就在申请截止的前天晚上 |
[20:13] | – It just came to me. – Oh,what came to you? | -它突然就来了 -什么来了 |
[20:19] | Um,I would love for you to read it. | 我很乐意给你看看 |
[20:23] | – Uh,what is this? – It’s my piece for the application… | -这是什么 -是我申请用的剧本 |
[20:25] | My first original play. | 我的第一个原创剧 |
[20:27] | It’s your first original? Oh,wow. | 你的第一个原创 真棒 |
[20:29] | And while it’s not based on anything you’ve written, | 这不是根据你的创作完成的 |
[20:32] | it was based on you. On us,really. | 而是根据你 更确切的说 是我们 |
[20:38] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么好了 |
[20:41] | I can’t watch you read, | 我没法看着你读这些 |
[20:43] | so I’m gonna head back to the dorms. | 我就先回宿舍了 |
[20:45] | But why don’t we just skip the party | 我们今晚别去派对了吧 |
[20:48] | and order pizza? | 点些披萨就好 |
[20:49] | Okay. Sounds good. | 好的 听起来不错 |
[21:00] | Well,the plan was to find a new home base | 我当时的计划是找个新房子 |
[21:02] | so I could get us all out of here. | 我们就都可以离开这儿了 |
[21:06] | What,you…you wanted us to come? | 怎么 你那时想让我们都去 |
[21:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:09] | That was the plan. | 计划本就如此 |
[21:11] | So I took the post in Tibet. | 所以我接受了在西藏的职位 |
[21:13] | I tried to commute while I got settled in. | 我想在安顿下来后能经常往返 |
[21:15] | C-commute from tibet to J.F.K.? | 往返于西藏和纽约吗 |
[21:18] | Yeah. And I promised your mother | 是的 我还向你母亲承诺 |
[21:20] | that I would be home on a Tuesday | 如果我这周是在周二回家 |
[21:22] | and I would show up on Friday,the following week. | 那么下周的回家时间就是周五 |
[21:27] | It didn’t take long before she,um… | 这也没持续太久 她 |
[21:29] | wanted a divorce,yeah. | 想要离婚 |
[21:30] | You know,I couldn’t blame her | 孩子 我无法为此责怪她 |
[21:31] | for needing consistency in her life,in your lives. | 她只是需要稳定的生活 你也是 |
[21:36] | Serena,I just don’t want you to think that one day I woke up | 瑟琳娜 我想让你知道 我离开你 |
[21:40] | and decided that I was gonna leave you | 并不是突发奇想 |
[21:43] | and never come back. | 也不是毫无眷恋 |
[21:45] | After a while, | 经过一段时间后 |
[21:48] | I just didn’t know how. | 我只是不知该如何是好了 |
[21:51] | So that’s it? | 这就是理由吗 |
[21:54] | You just forgot how to be a father? | 你只是忘记该如何做一个父亲了 |
[22:03] | Last name’s Van der Woodsen. | 找一位姓范德·伍德森的先生 |
[22:04] | Let him know he has a visitor. | 告诉他他来客人了 |
[22:10] | If you’ll excuse me for a moment… | 容我离开一下 |
[22:22] | I’ve got plenty of fresh towels,Rufus, | 我带了不少新毛巾备用 鲁弗斯 |
[22:24] | but thanks for checking in. | 不过还是谢谢你能特地来检查 |
[22:25] | I’m actually here to make sure you check out. | 其实我是来确定你走了没的 |
[22:29] | Okay,um, | 好吧 |
[22:30] | you don’t trust me. I get it. | 我知道 你不相信我 |
[22:32] | If I were going by the me of 20 years ago, | 如果我是面对着20年前的我 |
[22:34] | I wouldn’t trust myself either,but,uh,people change, | 我也不会相信我自己 不过 人是会变的 |
[22:38] | – Rufus. – Really? Because telling Lily to hide her illness | -鲁弗斯 -真的吗 因为让莉莉向家人隐瞒病情 |
[22:41] | from me and the kids is just like the guy I used to know. | 这正像我认识的那个人才会做的事 |
[22:43] | Lily needed to remain positive. And if I may say,it worked. | 莉莉需要保持乐观 我得说 这起作用了 |
[22:47] | Well,for that,I’m eternally grateful, | 关于这点 我感激不尽 |
[22:50] | but now that I’m part of this, | 但既然现在是我着手此事 |
[22:52] | she gets a new doctor, | 她会有个新医生 |
[22:53] | one I can be certain has only one agenda. | 一个我确定只会有一个日程表的医生 |
[22:55] | Rufus,what are you doing here? | 鲁弗斯 你来这里做什么 |
[22:57] | Oh,I’m sorry for intruding. | 很抱歉打扰了你们 |
[22:59] | – I’ll see you at home. – Wait. I’ll…I’ll come with you. | -我们家里见 -等等 我和你一起 |
[23:03] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[23:04] | I just need some time to think. | 我需要时间好好想想 |
[23:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:14] | This is willa. Leave me a message. | 我是薇拉 请留言 |
[23:15] | Willa,you need to call you father | 薇拉 你得打给你父亲 |
[23:17] | and have him undo whatever it was he did | 让他在院长给瓦内萨打电话之前 |
[23:18] | before the dean calls Vanessa, because it would be… | 撤销他所做的那些决定 因为那会 |
[23:21] | – it’d be a… – Humphrey. | -会是个 -汉弗瑞 |
[23:23] | I…I’ll call you. What do you want, Blair? | 我再打给你 你想干嘛 布莱尔 |
[23:25] | I’m about to explain, so if you’d remain silent | 我正要解释 如果你能在了解来龙去脉前 |
[23:28] | until you hear the full story, I’d appreciate it. | 保持沉默的话 我将感激不尽 |
[23:30] | Th…this is really not a good time. | 现在真的不是时候 |
[23:31] | Wow. I’m not even close to done. | 我都还没开始说呢 |
[23:35] | Okay, so Chuck has put a dating fatwa on me. | 好吧 恰克给我下了一道约会禁令 |
[23:40] | So unless I find some guy to kiss me | 所以除非我找个男生来吻我 |
[23:42] | so I can splash it all over “Gossip girl”, | 然后在八卦天后上散布开来 |
[23:44] | I might as well just pack up and join a convent. | 否则我只能打包进修道院了 |
[23:47] | I need a night out away from the Upper East Side, | 我要离开上东区 外出潇洒一晚 |
[23:51] | away from Manhattan, actually. | 实际上是离开曼哈顿 |
[23:53] | Well, there…there was this art party that Vanessa and I | 有个艺术派对 我和瓦内萨 |
[23:55] | were gonna go to, but I… | 本来打算去的 但是我 |
[23:56] | A party where you two are guests…perfect. | 你俩作为嘉宾出席的派对 很好 |
[23:59] | Brimming with young men who are not socially astute enough | 身边围绕着一群社交经验不足 |
[24:02] | to fear the length of the Bass arm. | 无从畏惧拜斯的年轻小伙们 |
[24:03] | Blair, I have more important things right now to… | 布莱尔 我现在有更重要的事要做 |
[24:07] | Um… You know what? Actually, I’m sorry. | 知道吗 说真的 我很抱歉 |
[24:10] | There is someone at that party that I need to talk to. | 派对上有一个人我得跟她谈谈 |
[24:13] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[24:15] | Now I’ll need a disguise if I’m to blend in. | 如果我想融入群体 我得乔装打扮一下 |
[24:17] | Perhaps Vanessa can loan me a serape? | 也许瓦内萨可以借我一条披肩吧 |
[24:24] | Serena, stuff between me and your dad | 瑟琳娜 我和你爸爸之间的事情 |
[24:25] | goes a long way back, but don’t let that get in the way | 说来话长 但不要让那影响到 |
[24:29] | of your relationship with him. | 你和他之间的关系 |
[24:30] | I…I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[24:31] | Right now I just need to keep things about my mom, | 现在我要做的就是为妈妈着想 |
[24:33] | think about what’s best for her. | 以她的利益为重 |
[24:35] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们待会见 |
[24:40] | Uh, that was William, | 是威廉 |
[24:42] | and, um, he got the test results. | 他拿到检测结果了 |
[24:46] | They’re not what we hoped. | 并不如我们预期的那么好 |
[24:53] | Art party. Brooklyn. | 艺术派对 布鲁克林 |
[24:55] | She wasn’t kidding. | 她不是在开玩笑吧 |
[24:58] | $500 it is. | 500美元搞定 |
[25:00] | I know an R.A. | 我认识一个皇家艺术协会的人 |
[25:01] | can use the money. | 他正需要用这笔钱 |
[25:04] | Well, you look like you could use a drink. | 看起来你需要喝一杯 |
[25:16] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[25:18] | You know what you did to Blair. | 你知道自己对布莱尔做了什么 |
[25:21] | And I’m paying for it. | 我正为此付出代价 |
[25:22] | Yeah, seems like you’re having the time of your life. | 对啊 但看来你过得不错呀 |
[25:24] | After all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[25:26] | you can’t see through one of my smoke screens? | 你还看不懂我的障眼法伎俩吗 |
[25:31] | I’m not asking for forgiveness, Nathaniel. | 我不是在乞求原谅 内特尼尔 |
[25:33] | I did what I did. | 我的确做了那些事 |
[25:36] | But we have been best friends | 但从我能记事以前 |
[25:38] | since before I can remember, and I thought… | 我们就是最好的朋友了 我以为 |
[25:43] | I know Serena went with Carter, | 我知道瑟琳娜跟卡特走了 |
[25:46] | and I know she’s back. | 也知道她现在回来了 |
[25:47] | I just thought you could use a drink, | 我只是觉得你可以喝一杯 |
[25:50] | maybe get out of the city… | 也许可以出城散散心 |
[25:53] | Even if it’s with me. | 即使是和我一起 |
[26:04] | Yeah. Getting out of the city sounds like a good idea. | 是啊 出城散散心听起来不错 |
[26:09] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么计划吗 |
[26:11] | Brooklyn, actually. | 去布鲁克林 |
[26:15] | And I invited along a local guide. | 我还顺便邀请了一位当地向导 |
[26:20] | You guys ready? | 你们俩准备好了吗 |
[26:39] | By midnight, everyone who reads “Gossip girl” | 午夜一到 每个看八卦天后的人 |
[26:42] | will see me kissing some guy, | 都会看到我亲吻某个男生 |
[26:44] | Chuck’s fatwa will kaput, | 恰克的禁令将会解除 |
[26:46] | and I’ll have my life back. | 我的生活也回到原位 |
[26:49] | Are you sure you wanna be here? | 你确定你想待在这儿吗 |
[26:50] | Yeah. I mean, it’s not fair what Chuck’s doing to her, | 对 恰克对她的所作所为太不公了 |
[26:53] | and I really don’t want this | 我真不想因为申请悌西学校的事情 |
[26:54] | Tisch thing to come between us. | 影响到我们的感情 |
[26:55] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[26:56] | Okay, I’m gonna go find my sacrificial lamb and the bar. | 好啦 去找替罪羊和吧台咯 |
[26:59] | Um,I should follow her, | 我得跟着她 |
[27:00] | because I do not want her to spill on my leather leggings. | 因为我不希望她弄脏我的皮裤 |
[27:11] | I’ll get some drinks. | 我去拿些喝的 |
[27:14] | I don’t know why you invited Jenny. | 我不知道你为什么邀请珍妮 |
[27:16] | What, I thought you two were as thick as Wiis. | 怎么 我以为你们俩很喜欢一起玩游戏 |
[27:18] | Yeah, but not for a night out drinking. | 对 但不是晚上出来喝酒啊 |
[27:20] | I mean, she’s still just a kid. | 她还只是个孩子 |
[27:23] | She’s a junior, older than Serena when the two of you | 她已经高三了 比当年和你一起 |
[27:26] | christened the Campbell apartment. | 施洗坎贝尔公寓的瑟琳娜要大 |
[27:29] | And honestly, | 说实话 |
[27:31] | does she look like a kid to you? | 对你来说 她像个孩子吗 |
[27:37] | So… | 这么说 |
[27:39] | Columbia? I’m impressed. | 哥伦比亚大学 真不错 |
[27:42] | This doesn’t really seem like an Ivy League party. | 这里看着可不像个常春藤联盟派对 |
[27:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[27:45] | I’m friends with the guy who owns the loft. | 我和这个阁楼的主人是朋友 |
[27:48] | Oh, god. Is that an aaron rose? | 哦天 那是阿龙罗斯的设计吗 |
[27:51] | Uh, pretty sure that’s ikea. | 我肯定那是宜家的设计 |
[27:55] | Not bad, Columbia. | 不错嘛 哥伦比亚 |
[27:57] | Name’s Cameron. | 我叫卡梅隆 |
[27:59] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[28:05] | Is it suddenly unbearably hot in here? | 这里是不是突然酷热难当啊 |
[28:08] | Oh, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:12] | I’m better now. | 现在好多了 |
[28:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:18] | Willa. | 薇拉 |
[28:19] | Dan. You’re just in time. | 丹 你来得刚好 |
[28:22] | I’m about to serve up a venti-sized serving | 我刚准备献上一份大大的艺术正义 |
[28:24] | of artistic justice. | 视觉盛宴 |
[28:26] | Please tell me | 拜托告诉我 |
[28:27] | that you got one of my 200 messages. | 我发你的200条留言 你至少收到了一条 |
[28:28] | Nope. Told you I was getting in the zone. | 没有 告诉过你我要到这儿来了 |
[28:31] | Were you calling to thank me? | 是想打电话感谢我吗 |
[28:32] | Uh, Vanessa submitted an original piece, | 瓦内萨提交的是原创作品 |
[28:34] | so you need to tell your dad that | 所以你得告诉你爸爸 |
[28:35] | – there’s been a mistake. – So she wrote something else. | -这是个误会 -这么说她另写了一篇 |
[28:38] | Are you telling me she belongs at Tisch more than you? | 你是在告诉我她比你更有资格去悌西吗 |
[28:41] | You deserve it. | 你应该去悌西的 |
[28:43] | You can thank me later. | 你可以过一会儿再谢我 |
[28:46] | I’m… I’m with Vanessa. | 我和瓦内萨在一起的 |
[28:48] | You’re “With” Vanessa? What are you, 40? | 你和瓦内萨在一起 你多大啦 40吗 |
[28:52] | Hi, Dan. | 你好 丹 |
[28:55] | Who was that slut? | 那个荡妇是谁啊 |
[28:57] | Just call your father. | 你就给你爸爸打电话吧 |
[29:02] | Hey, Jenny. Jenny! | 喂 珍妮 珍妮 |
[29:04] | Please tell me what you’re doing here, | 告诉我你在这儿干嘛 |
[29:05] | starting with “Dad knows” | 以”爸爸知道的”开始 |
[29:06] | and ending with “These drinks are not for me.” | 以”这两杯酒不是我喝的”结束 |
[29:10] | Since I haven’t actually talked to dad today, no. | 我今天还没和爸爸见过 所以他不知道 |
[29:12] | But these drinks are for Nate and Chuck. | 但这两杯酒是给内特和恰克的 |
[29:14] | What are you doing with Nate and Chuck? | 你跟内特和恰克在一起干嘛 |
[29:16] | Well, Nate’s my friend, and Chuck’s totally harmless | 内特是我的朋友 只要这里酒水充足 |
[29:18] | unless this place runs out of ice. | 恰克应该是无害的 |
[29:20] | Um, does Vanessa know that girl | 瓦内萨认识那个 |
[29:23] | who was hitting on you? | 想打你主意的女孩吗 |
[29:23] | No, she wasn’t… Wait a second. | 不 她不认识 等等 |
[29:26] | Why do you go from zero to blackmail in 60 seconds? | 你怎么可以在一分钟内从被质问变成了要挟我的人 |
[29:29] | Dan, it was actually a question. | 丹 我只是问问而已 |
[29:43] | A relapse is not uncommon. | 复发症很常见 |
[29:45] | We just need another round of treatment, | 我们只需再进行一轮治疗 |
[29:48] | – make some adjustments. That’s all. – No. | -做些调整 就足够了 -不行 |
[29:50] | – Rufus… – I think we need a second opinion. | -鲁弗斯 -我想我们需要再考虑考虑 |
[29:53] | We’re at the epicenter of the best medical care | 我们就住在全世界医疗条件最好的地方 |
[29:55] | in the world, and whatever we need to do, | 而且无论要怎么做 |
[29:57] | we can do it together, here. | 我们可以在这携手共度难关 |
[29:58] | If that’s what you want, Lily, of course. | 莉莉 如果你想这样 当然可以 |
[30:00] | I mean, I’ll call a friend at sloan-kettering myself. | 我是说 我会亲自给癌症中心的朋友打电话 |
[30:03] | But, uh, even if you do go with another doctor, | 但即使你换了医生 |
[30:06] | I’m gonna stick around, because I need to know you’re well. | 我还是会在你身边 我要知道你很好才放心 |
[30:13] | I think we should stay with dad. | 我认为我们应该和爸爸在一起 |
[30:16] | He’s already cured mom once, | 他已经治愈过妈妈一次了 |
[30:17] | and…and he is family. | 而且他是这家的一员 |
[30:22] | I think I prefer it, too, Rufus. | 我也觉得这样不错 鲁弗斯 |
[30:25] | He’s already familiar with every aspect of my case, | 他十分了解我的病情 |
[30:27] | and I know what to expect of the treatment, | 而我也清楚这次治疗会有什么效果 |
[30:29] | and Serena’s right. William is family. | 瑟琳娜是对的 威廉姆也是家里的一员 |
[30:35] | Sure. If that’s what you want, of course. | 可以 如你所愿 |
[30:39] | I’ll make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[30:40] | We’ll get started first thing tomorrow. | 我们明天就开始 |
[30:42] | And, like Rufus says, | 就像鲁弗斯说的 |
[30:44] | We’re, uh, all in this together. | 我们大家要一起面对 |
[30:53] | Hey. I wasn’t expecting you. | 没想到是你 |
[30:55] | Is this a bad time? I kinda need to talk. | 你不方便吗 我想谈谈 |
[30:58] | No, no. It’s fine. Are you okay? | 没事 你还好吗 |
[31:00] | Um, things aren’t really going so well. | 事情并不顺利 |
[31:02] | Chuck wants us to do shots. | 恰克要我们一起去喝酒 |
[31:05] | Is that Jenny? | 那是珍妮吗 |
[31:06] | Yeah, we’re…we’re sort of at this party. | 是的 我们在参加派对 |
[31:08] | Hey, uh… it’s Serena. | 是瑟琳娜 |
[31:10] | – I can’t believe this. – Why? What’s wrong? | -我简直不敢相信 -怎么 有什么不对 |
[31:13] | Nothing. It’s just I called to talk to you, | 没有 只是我打电话来想和你谈谈 |
[31:15] | and you’re at a party with…with Jenny Humphrey? | 你却和珍妮·汉弗瑞一起在派对里 |
[31:18] | Well, so what? It’s no big deal. | 那又怎么了 没什么大不了的 |
[31:20] | Just like her spending the night wasn’t a big deal? | 那和她共度一夜也没什么大不了吗 |
[31:22] | What? How do you know about that? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[31:26] | You know what? Never mind. I changed my mind. | 算了吧 我改变主意了 |
[31:28] | – I don’t have anything to say to you. – Ser… | -我没什么想跟你谈的了 -瑟琳娜 |
[31:41] | Chuck, your plan sucks. | 恰克 你的计策真臭 |
[31:43] | He’s on the phone with Serena right now. | 他正和瑟琳娜打电话呢 |
[31:45] | – That’s not necessarily a bad thing. – I’m so over this party. | -这不是什么坏事 -我受够这个派对了 |
[31:48] | Let’s just go back to the suite and get hammered. | 回酒店吧 让我们一醉方休 |
[31:50] | You two run along. I’m gonna stick around for a while. | 你们先走 我再多待一会 |
[31:55] | You up for it? | 你要来不 |
[31:57] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[31:59] | Spotted…Nate Archibald suffering from a broken heart. | 爆料 内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德心伤难过 |
[32:03] | Too bad he doesn’t realize | 糟糕的是他没有意识到 |
[32:05] | Jenny’s oath is less hippocratic | 珍妮的话并非听起来那样贴心 |
[32:07] | and more hypocrite. | 不过是伪君子的鬼扯罢了 |
[32:17] | Come on. You’re an art history major. | 拜托 你是艺术历史系的 |
[32:19] | Wh…admit it. | 承认了吧 |
[32:22] | This art is atrocious. | 这个作品很糟糕 |
[32:24] | Oh, I don’t know. The ikea orb’s growing on me. | 这不好说 宜家的金属小球还挺有意思 |
[32:29] | Actually, I have a friend who goes to Columbia, | 实际上 我有个朋友去了哥伦比亚 |
[32:32] | though I don’t think | 可我认为他没有 |
[32:34] | he attends that many classes. | 上过多少次课 |
[32:35] | Blair, do you want to make that guy | 布莱尔 你想让那个家伙 |
[32:36] | who showed up jealous or what? | 吃醋什么的吗 |
[32:39] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[32:40] | I saw you two. Let me guess… your ex-boyfriend? | 我看见你们了 我猜猜 是你的前男友吗 |
[32:44] | You want to prove to him you’re over him, | 你想证明你已经不在乎他 |
[32:45] | ready to move on? | 准备好开始新生活了 |
[32:47] | Just have to take the plunge. | 你还需要投入一点 |
[32:48] | Show him the past is the past. | 告诉他过去的就过去了 |
[32:51] | I like you. I’m game if you are. | 我喜欢你 我可以随时入戏 |
[32:58] | I’m game. | 我玩 |
[33:04] | – Vanessa, where are you going? – Home. | -瓦内萨 你要去哪 -回家 |
[33:05] | Look, I don’t know what Willa told you, but keep in mind, | 我不清楚薇拉和你说什么了 但记住 |
[33:08] | She…she carries around lighter fluid. | 她是有备而来 |
[33:09] | You told her that my Tisch sample | 你告诉他我的悌西剧本 |
[33:11] | – was adapted from your story? – It slipped out. | -借用了你的故事 -不小心说漏的 |
[33:14] | But you wrote an original piece, | 但你又写了一份原创 |
[33:15] | so you don’t have anything to worry about. | 就没有什么可担心的了 |
[33:18] | You mean because Willa’s gonna call her father | 你是说薇拉打算告诉他父亲 |
[33:19] | and straighten it out with the dean? | 然后再捅到院长那去 |
[33:21] | Thanks, Dan. You really made sure I was off to a great start. | 丹 谢谢你让我有个”不错”的开始 |
[33:24] | You’re not…you’re not being fair. That was not my fault. | 你这样就不公平了 这不是我的错 |
[33:26] | I asked you if you were okay with me getting in. | 我问过你是否在意我参加这个项目 |
[33:30] | Why weren’t you honest with me? | 你为什么不诚实地回答我 |
[33:31] | Like you were honest with me, | 好像你背着我 |
[33:32] | going behind my back to apply for the one thing | 申请这个我十分想得到的名额 |
[33:33] | – I wanted more than anything? – I explained that. | -就很真诚一样 -我解释过了 |
[33:36] | No. No, you justified that. | 不 你是为自己辩护过 |
[33:39] | You said yourself that if you knew there’d only been one spot, | 你自己说过 如果知道只有一个名额 |
[33:41] | you wouldn’t have applied. | 你就不会申请 |
[33:43] | What are you… what are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[33:47] | You want me to withdraw my application? | 你想我撤回申请吗 |
[33:49] | No. | 没有 |
[33:51] | No. No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[33:54] | But what were you expecting my reaction to be? | 但你希望我是什么反应呢 |
[33:58] | I, um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:04] | Not this. | 但不是这样 |
[34:11] | You’re taking off? | 你要走了吗 |
[34:13] | I want to get started first thing tomorrow. | 我想明天一早就要开始 |
[34:14] | There’s no time to waste. | 时间紧迫 |
[34:19] | I-I still don’t know what I want from you. | 我还是不知道我想从你那了解什么 |
[34:24] | You know,today I was | 今天 |
[34:27] | planning on giving you a big speech on regret, | 我本来打算大谈特谈我有多后悔 |
[34:30] | but, uh, your mother’s illness, | 但你妈妈的病 |
[34:33] | her reaching out to me, | 她向我求助 |
[34:35] | us reconnecting… | 我们又联系上彼此 |
[34:39] | I have to believe there’s a purpose behind all of this. | 我不得不相信这都是冥冥中注定的 |
[34:45] | But you’ve missed so much. | 但你已经错过太多了 |
[34:51] | I know. Um… | 我知道 |
[34:52] | I’ve followed you from afar, | 我一直在远处关注你 |
[34:55] | glimpsed a photo here and there. | 偷偷的瞥你的照片 |
[34:57] | Wasn’t thrilled about that horse at the polo match. | 那张马上的照片一点都不让我兴奋 |
[35:01] | That was sort of the point. | 这算是你的想法了 |
[35:05] | Thank you, Serena. | 谢谢你 瑟琳娜 |
[35:07] | I know you have no reason to trust or believe me, | 我知道你没理由去相信或是信任我 |
[35:12] | so, uh, I really appreciate the second chance. | 但我十分感谢这第二次机会 |
[35:17] | Everyone deserves one. | 任何人都应该有弥补的机会 |
[35:19] | Well, I’m not sure Rufus would necessarily agree with that, | 我估计鲁弗斯不会同意这一观点 |
[35:23] | but, uh, | 但 |
[35:25] | for what it’s worth, I plan to prove him wrong. | 不管如何 我要证明鲁弗斯错了 |
[35:44] | I haven’t read any posts on “Gossip girl” yet. | 我还没有从’绯闻女孩’上得到任何信息 |
[35:47] | I guess my ban works in the provinces. | 我想我的禁令在这一带起作用了 |
[35:50] | I knew it. I knew you’d fatwa’d me. | 我就知道 我知道你会阻挠我的 |
[35:53] | And I knew you couldn’t break it. | 而我知道你对此束手无策 |
[35:54] | You’re wrong. I could have. | 你错了 我本来是可以打破它的 |
[35:56] | Then why didn’t you? | 那你为什么不呢 |
[35:58] | Because… | 因为 |
[36:01] | I suddenly realized it. | 我突然意识到 |
[36:03] | The way to get over you | 忘掉你的方法 |
[36:04] | isn’t by hooking up with some random guy | 并不是随便找个男的胡搞一通 |
[36:07] | or pretending like we didn’t happen. | 或是装做我们之间什么都没发生过 |
[36:11] | You and I loved each other. | 我们曾经深爱过 |
[36:15] | And then you broke my heart. | 虽然后来你伤了我的心 |
[36:18] | I’ve been doing everything possible not to face that fact. | 我竭尽所能地逃避这个现实 |
[36:24] | I’m gonna kiss somebody someday, | 总有一天我会亲吻某个人 |
[36:27] | and when I do, | 到了那个时候 |
[36:29] | it’ll be for me. | 就是我忘掉你的时候 |
[36:34] | Good-bye, Chuck. | 再见了 恰克 |
[36:36] | I’m going home. | 我回家了 |
[36:45] | what the hell is wrong with me? | 我到底是怎么了 |
[36:47] | Nothing’s wrong with you. | 你没怎么 |
[36:50] | I mean, don’t you know how great you are? | 你难道不知道自己多棒吗 |
[36:53] | I’m serious. I mean…look, I probably shouldn’t say this, | 我说真的 也许我不该说这些 |
[36:56] | but you’ve said it to me once before… | 但你曾经和我说过 |
[36:58] | you deserve someone who’s gonna treat you right, | 你应该和善待你的人在一起 |
[37:02] | not like Serena does. | 而不是像瑟琳娜那样的人 |
[37:07] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[37:08] | I mean I would never treat you like she does. | 我绝对不会像她那样对待你 |
[37:12] | You deserve better, Nate. | 你应该找个更好的 内特 |
[37:16] | Jenny, no. | 珍妮 不 |
[37:18] | In case you’ve never heard one before… | 假如你以前没听过 |
[37:19] | Nate? | 内特 |
[37:21] | That’s the sound of a relationship flatlining. | 那么这正是感情破裂的声音 |
[37:27] | I know what this looks like. | 我知道这看起来像什么 |
[37:28] | Oh,you do? Great. Well, as long as you know | 是吗 很好 既然你知道这像什么 |
[37:31] | how it looks, then…then I guess I’m good. | 那么 我想这没我什么事儿了 |
[37:33] | That’s not what I meant. Stop. Hey. | 我不是那个意思 别走 |
[37:37] | I mean, what are you even doing here? | 我是说 你到这里来做什么 |
[37:38] | I came to apologize for not hearing you out earlier, | 我是来道歉的 之前没有听你把话说完 |
[37:40] | and then I walk in to see her trying to kiss you? | 然后我进来却看到她要亲你 |
[37:42] | Yeah, but I didn’t. Nothing happened. | 是的 但我没这么做 什么都没发生 |
[37:45] | Same as nothing happened last night, | 跟昨晚一样什么都没发生 |
[37:46] | which I would have told you about, | 如果你没有挂我电话的话 |
[37:48] | if you hadn’t hung up on me. | 我本来是要告诉你的 |
[37:49] | Well, so what about all the things she said about me? | 那她说的那些关于我的话呢 |
[37:51] | Is…is that really what you think? | 你真是那么想的吗 |
[37:52] | Yes,he does. | 是啊 他是那么想的 |
[37:54] | I’m talking to Nate, Jenny. | 我在和内特说话 珍妮 |
[37:56] | Well? | 说吧 |
[37:59] | What, do I wonder why you don’t trust me anymore? | 什么 我想知道你为什么不再信任我了吗 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我想知道 |
[38:02] | You don’t tell me you are looking for your dad. | 你没有告诉我 你在找你爸爸 |
[38:03] | And then you leave town with Carter Baizen. | 然后你和卡特·贝森离开了镇上 |
[38:05] | And then you come back and you shut me out. | 你回来后又对我只字不提 |
[38:08] | What am I supposed to think? | 我该怎么想呢 |
[38:10] | I’m sorry. I should have told you | 我很抱歉 我应该告诉你 |
[38:12] | that I was looking for my father. | 我一直都在找我爸爸 |
[38:13] | But I didn’t leave town with Carter. | 但我没有和卡特一起离开小镇 |
[38:15] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[38:16] | I even tried to apologize. | 我甚至想要跟你道歉的 |
[38:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[38:20] | The night of Dorota’s wedding, | 多洛塔婚礼的那晚 |
[38:21] | I…I called your cell to explain everything. | 我打你电话 想和你解释清楚 |
[38:23] | I even left a message with Jenny. | 我还让珍妮带口信给你 |
[38:26] | What message? | 什么口信 |
[38:27] | I never talked to her, Nate. | 我根本没和她通过电话 内特 |
[38:29] | For once, please, don’t let her do this to you. | 就这一次 求你了 别让她这么对你 |
[38:33] | I left you a message, Nate. | 我给你留了口信 内特 |
[38:34] | She said she would tell you. | 她说她会告诉你的 |
[38:36] | She’s lying! I never talked to her. | 她在说谎 我根本没和她讲过电话 |
[38:38] | Just get out. | 你出去 |
[38:39] | What? | 什么 |
[38:41] | Seriously, Jenny, just please leave. | 我是认真的 珍妮 拜托你先走吧 |
[38:50] | You know, you two deserve each other. | 知道吗 你们俩真不愧是一对啊 |
[39:00] | Oh, sorry, miss Blair. | 抱歉 布莱尔小姐 |
[39:02] | I forget to take away. | 我忘记拿走了 |
[39:03] | I…I know you not want to see anymore. | 我知道你不想再看到这些了 |
[39:05] | Hey, no. Give me that. | 不 给我 |
[39:09] | it’s no use to deny the past. | 否定过去是没有用的 |
[39:12] | Chuck is a part of me. | 恰克是我的一部分 |
[39:15] | He’ll always be. | 他一直都会是 |
[39:18] | it just hurts so much. | 只是这太让人难受了 |
[39:21] | In Poland, we have a saying… | 我们波兰有一个谚语 |
[39:24] | “Love is like head wound.” | 爱情好似头顶伤 |
[39:26] | It make you dizzy, you think you die… | 你觉得头晕目眩 觉得自己是不是要死掉了 |
[39:30] | but you recover… | 但通常情况下 |
[39:32] | Usually. | 你都会恢复一新 |
[39:34] | That’s a terrible saying. | 真是个不靠谱的谚语 |
[39:41] | Tomorrow can we feed the ducks? | 明天我们可以去喂鸭子吗 |
[39:44] | I already buy bread. | 我已经买好面包啦 |
[39:52] | Sorry. I had to talk to my mom first. | 抱歉 我得先和我妈妈说一下 |
[39:57] | Nate, before I…I tell you what I need to tell you, | 内特 在我把该说的都告诉你之前 |
[40:00] | I want you to know that I do trust you. | 我想让你明白 我完全信任你 |
[40:04] | And if I’m guilty of anything, | 如果我有什么内疚的 |
[40:06] | it’s taking you for granted, | 那就是以为你会一直在我身边 |
[40:09] | for assuming you’d always be around. | 而我就想当然地对你不予重视 |
[40:12] | And I…I promise, | 我保证 |
[40:14] | I…I won’t do that again. | 以后不会再那样了 |
[40:18] | Serena, what’s…what’s going on? | 瑟琳娜 发生什么事了 |
[40:20] | To revive a struggling relationship, | 想要冰释前嫌 |
[40:23] | there comes a point | 眼下真是时机 |
[40:24] | when we must stop protecting what we have… | 我们必须开诚布公 |
[40:27] | The reason I couldn’t talk to you earlier… | 我早前之所以没和你说 |
[40:29] | It’s…it’s not about my dad. It was about my mom. | 并不是有关我爸爸的 而是我妈妈 |
[40:35] | She’s sick, | 她病了 |
[40:37] | And I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[40:39] | To allow for what we truly need. | 表现出内心真实的需求 |
[40:43] | Moving forward can mean reaching out… | 前进意味着冲刺突破 |
[40:59] | reaching back or reaching balance. | 回溯往昔 或是兼顾平衡 |
[41:03] | Thank you, Rufus. | 谢谢你 鲁弗斯 |
[41:05] | I know William being back is hard for you. | 我知道威廉回来让你难以接受 |
[41:10] | All that matters is you getting better. | 最重要的还是你恢复健康 |
[41:12] | And while new journeys can start with a single step, | 崭新的旅程可以从一小步开始 |
[41:15] | they can end just as quickly with a single misstep. | 同样也可以因一次失足而瞬间终止 |
[41:19] | hey, Vanessa. It’s me. | 嘿 瓦内萨 是我 |
[41:21] | Listen, I just read your play, and it’s,uh,it’s amazing. | 听我说 我刚看了你的剧本 很不错 |
[41:24] | I’m so, so sorry. Please call me. | 我非常非常抱歉 请回电 |
[41:29] | And when even the healthiest relationship | 而当最坚不可摧的恋情 |
[41:31] | finds itself on life support, it’s important to remember… | 需要靠外因维系下去时 必须牢记 |
[41:35] | It’s Will. It’s not working exactly as I’d hoped. | 我是威廉 事情并没按计划发展 |
[41:39] | I need you to write Lily another prescription. | 我要你给莉莉重新开一个处方 |
[41:43] | Well, you can’t back out now. I need you to make this work. | 你现在不能退出 我需要你帮忙做成这事儿 |
[41:46] | And I doubt the authorities | 我猜想有关当局 |
[41:48] | would be pleased to know what you’ve been doing. | 知道你的付出后会非常高兴的 |
[41:49] | On the upper east side, | 在上东区 |
[41:51] | Sometimes the wrong prescription | 有时候错误的处方 |
[41:53] | is just what the doctor ordered. | 正中出自医生之手 |
[41:56] | X.O.X.O.,gossip girl. | XOXO 八卦天后 |