时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gossip Girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:05] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | I made the biggest mistake of my life walking out on you. | 离开了你们是我人生中最大的错误 |
[00:10] | I promise to make it up to you, | 我保证会尽我所能去补偿你们 |
[00:11] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你们 |
[00:13] | You told me you were selling me oxy, | 你说卖给我的是催产素 |
[00:14] | but those pills were antibiotics. | 但其实那些是抗生素 |
[00:16] | Dad. Look, I can explain. | 爸爸 听我解释 |
[00:17] | Get your things and come with me. | 收拾东西跟我来 |
[00:18] | We’re going home, to Brooklyn. | 我们要回家 回到布鲁克林 |
[00:19] | If Dr. Van Der Woodsen loves your mother | 如果范德·伍德森医生 |
[00:21] | as much as he said he did, | 真像他说的那样 爱你妈妈的话 |
[00:22] | then maybe there’s something | 那么你妈妈也应该要知道 |
[00:23] | she should know about Rufus. | 一些关于鲁弗斯的事情 |
[00:24] | I want to talk to you about Lily. | 我想跟你聊一下莉莉的事 |
[00:25] | Obviously, I’m not a doctor, | 很显然 我不是医生 |
[00:27] | but there’s something weird about her medicine. | 但是她服的药有点奇怪 |
[00:28] | Name’s cameron. | 我叫卡梅隆 |
[00:30] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[00:31] | Do you want to make that guy who showed up jealous or what? | 你想让那个家伙吃醋什么的吗 |
[00:33] | -I’m game if you are. -I’m game. | – 我可以随时入戏 – 我加入 |
[00:51] | New day, new designer. | 崭新的一天 全新的装束 |
[00:57] | Whether it’s love or war you’re outfitting for, | 不管打扮是为了爱情还是战场 |
[00:59] | thank god for friends and fashion. | 至少还有朋友和时尚会在你身边 |
[01:03] | That one looks good. | 这件不错 |
[01:05] | Chuck and I played “Wuthering heights” in it. | 恰克和我角色扮演《呼啸山庄》时穿过它 |
[01:08] | I mean, who starts a courtship during the day anyway? | 现在还有谁一大早就去约会的 |
[01:11] | Humans who venture out in light and aren’t named “Bass.” | 那些具有创新精神 而且不姓”拜斯”的人 |
[01:14] | Serena, I have to tell you something. | 瑟琳娜 我得实话告诉你 |
[01:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:19] | I’ve never been on a date. | 我从来没有约会过 |
[01:20] | What about Chuck? And Nate? | 恰克和内特不算吗 |
[01:23] | And Chuck. And then Nate again. | 然后是恰克 再是内特 |
[01:25] | No, I mean on a real date, | 不 我指真正的约会 |
[01:27] | with someone I didn’t know already | 和那些我不熟识 |
[01:29] | or who was a british lord masquerading as a college student. | 或者乔装成大学生的英国绅士 |
[01:31] | B., obviously, Cameron liked you | B 显然卡梅隆在阁楼派对时 |
[01:33] | when he met you at the loft party. | 就喜欢上你了 |
[01:35] | Just be yourself and have fun. | 放轻松 自然点 开心就好 |
[01:36] | And try the Marc Jacobs. | 试试马克·雅各布斯[美国高端设计师]的衣服 |
[01:38] | – I have to go. – What’s going on? | -我要走了 -这是怎么了 |
[01:40] | You haven’t lusted after a Louboutin all morning. | 一早上你就看了一眼鲁布托鞋 兴致荡然无存 |
[01:43] | I just have to get home. | 我只是必须得回家了 |
[01:45] | Is it Lily? | 是因为莉莉吗 |
[01:48] | I think Rufus cheated on her. | 我想鲁弗斯有外遇了 |
[01:50] | Oh, my god. I’m so sorry. | 天呐 我很遗憾 |
[01:52] | I didn’t know they even had groupies that old. | 没想到鲁弗斯这把年纪了还有追求者 |
[01:55] | They met at the rooftop garden committee. | 他们是在屋顶花园协会认识的 |
[01:58] | Well, how is your mom taking it? | 你妈妈什么反应 |
[02:00] | She doesn’t know. I told my dad, | 她还不知道 我告诉我爸爸了 |
[02:02] | and he thought it would be best if we waited to tell her. | 他说还是暂时不要告诉她比较好 |
[02:05] | Stress isn’t good for her condition. | 她现在受不了刺激 |
[02:06] | Well, is there anything I can do? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[02:09] | Dorota’s family has polish mob connections. | 多洛塔家和波兰爆民有来往 |
[02:11] | No. Thank you, though. | 不用了 谢谢你的好意 |
[02:13] | I’m just hoping Rufus will stay away until she gets stronger. | 我希望鲁弗斯在妈妈好起来之前离她远点 |
[02:17] | And, B., I don’t know | 还有B 提醒你 |
[02:18] | If handcuffs are a good idea for a first date. | 第一次约会就用手铐可不是个好主意 |
[02:27] | It’s a good thing you’re not a drug dealer anymore. | 还好你现在不是毒贩子了 |
[02:29] | That girl you sold Lily’s fake oxy to | 那个买了莉莉假催产素的女孩 |
[02:32] | wanted double what she paid just to give me the bottle back. | 要我付双倍的钱才肯把瓶子给我 |
[02:35] | So what’d you find out? | 那你查到什么了吗 |
[02:36] | My personal pharmacist is looking into it. | 我的私人药剂师正在查 |
[02:38] | Do you trust him to know If they’re bad for Lily? | 如果他说这些药对莉莉有害 可信吗 |
[02:40] | He appreciates a fine pharmaceutical. | 他可是个很有职业道德的药剂师 |
[02:43] | And why are you whispering? | 还有 你说话干嘛那么小声 |
[02:45] | If it’s a seduction technique, don’t bother. | 如果你想勾引我就免了 |
[02:47] | Ew. You wish. | 想得美 |
[02:49] | No, I-I’m–I’m grounded again. Shocker, I know. | 我又被禁足了 很吃惊是吧 |
[02:52] | But I’m–I’m not supposed to use the phone. | 但是我不应该打电话的 |
[02:53] | Fine. Well, I’ll let you know | 好吧 一有关于那些抗生素的消息 |
[02:56] | when I hear something about the antibiotics. | 我就会通知你的 |
[02:58] | Okay. Cool. | 好的 |
[03:04] | You give someone something? | 你给别人什么了吗 |
[03:06] | Hmm. Only hours and hours of enjoyment. | 只有无尽的快感 |
[03:09] | Thank you for that visual. | 可以想象 |
[03:10] | Look, I’m gonna go see Serena. | 我要去找瑟琳娜了 |
[03:12] | Does this mean she’s finally out from under her father’s spell? | 这么说她总算是从老爸的阴霾中走出来咯 |
[03:15] | No, Serena’s in a good place. I mean, after palm beach, | 瑟琳娜现在很好 自从棕榈滩事件之后 |
[03:18] | she stopped running away or keeping secrets. | 她一直没有逃避现实或者保守秘密 |
[03:20] | I’m glad. | 那很好 |
[03:21] | Oh, um, say hello to Blair for me. | 对了 记得带我向布莱尔问好 |
[03:26] | I hope she has a great day. | 我祝她今天心情愉快 |
[03:28] | Okay, do not do anything to mess with her date, please. | 拜托你别去搅和她的约会 |
[03:31] | Her date? | 约会 |
[03:33] | With whom? | 和谁 |
[03:35] | You serious? | 别开玩笑了 |
[03:37] | You have all your spies, and you had to get it out of me? | 你有那么多眼线 还要我告诉你吗 |
[03:39] | Come on. You finally stopped defiling the pool table | 拜托 你这么大费周章地 |
[03:42] | with the entire cast of cirque du soleil. | 帮她安顿好这些 |
[03:44] | You got Blair into Columbia. | 你让布莱尔进了哥伦比亚大学 |
[03:46] | Why not let things end on a good note? | 为什么不能让事情顺其自然呢 |
[03:48] | Look, I need to take this. And don’t worry. | 我必须接这个电话 别替我操心了 |
[03:50] | I have more important concerns | 除了布莱尔的社交问题 |
[03:51] | than Blair’s social life. | 我还有更重要的事要办 |
[03:53] | Hey. So what can you tell me about the pills? | 那些药片的事查得怎样了 |
[03:59] | We went over this. The only exception is schoolwork. | 再说一遍 只有学业问题才能打电话 |
[04:01] | Chuck Bass is not giving you your homework assignments. | 恰克·拜斯可不会给你布置家庭作业 |
[04:03] | What? Dad, you can’t take it. I didn’t even do anything wrong. | 爸爸 你凭什么拿走 我没有做错什么 |
[04:06] | Well, it’s nice to know I can spend my last night with Vanessa | 昨天和瓦内萨呆了一晚 回来就发现 |
[04:08] | and come home to my family, fighting like they still live here. | 大家又回到家里和以前一样开始争吵了 |
[04:10] | Don’t know if you’ve heard, but your sister’s a drug dealer. | 不知道你听说没 你妹妹是个毒贩子 |
[04:12] | Was. Past tense. And you already grounded me for it. | 曾经是 而且你已经把我禁足了 |
[04:14] | Wait. Grounded to the loft? | 等等 在这里禁足吗 |
[04:16] | Lily said she needed some time, | 莉莉说她需要些时间 |
[04:17] | so it was easier to bring Jenny here. | 所以带珍妮来这里更方便 |
[04:19] | And Jenny would much rather be here anyway. | 反正我也更喜欢呆在这里 |
[04:21] | And Jenny’s dad thinks it’s time for her to stop arguing | 还有我觉得她该闭嘴 |
[04:22] | and go do her homework. | 去做她的作业 |
[04:24] | And talking about yourselves like you’re not here is helping how? | 这么看来你们不在场还是件好事咯 |
[04:25] | You know, I can’t do my homework without my books. | 没有课本我做不了作业 |
[04:27] | I’ll go to Lily’s and bring them back for you. | 我去莉莉家把课本拿来 |
[04:29] | Come with me? | 和我一起去吗 |
[04:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:32] | Yeah, because Dan loves being in the middle of these things. | 因为丹喜欢做中间党 |
[04:43] | Special delivery. | 特殊快递服务 |
[04:45] | You know, I’m getting awfully spoiled having a doctor in the house. | 家里有个医生真快把我宠坏了 |
[04:47] | Although I am looking forward to drinking my apple juice straight. | 虽然我正想把苹果汁一饮而尽 |
[04:51] | I’m surprised you can even stand the smell of that stuff | 我很意外 在你怀上瑟琳娜之后 |
[04:53] | after being pregnant with Serena. | 还能忍受这股味道 |
[04:55] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[04:55] | I did drink an awful lot of it during those months, didn’t I? | 那几个月我的确喝了好多 是吧 |
[04:59] | that green apple juice from that place down in the village. | 还非要小村庄那里卖的青苹果汁 |
[05:02] | What was it called again? | 叫什么名字来着 |
[05:03] | I used to make you go all the way downtown to get it for me. | 我以前让你走街串巷地为我去买 |
[05:07] | You didn’t make me. I’d go down there right now | 不是你让我去的 即使你现在仍然爱喝 |
[05:08] | if the juice craze wasn’t over. | 我也会立马跑去买的 |
[05:12] | About that speech… | 关于那个演讲 |
[05:13] | D…don’t…don’t even say it. | 别 别提了 |
[05:15] | I’m sorry. I just got caught up in the moment, | 抱歉 我当时情绪一上来 |
[05:19] | and it came out all wrong. | 就说出了那些不恰当的话 |
[05:22] | I was hoping that’s what had happened. | 我希望你说的那些都是真心话 |
[05:24] | And I’m…I’m just so thrilled to get to know the kids. | 我很激动能够去了解孩子们 |
[05:27] | You’ve just done such an amazing job, Lily. | 你真是太了不起了 莉莉 |
[05:31] | Really. You know, you…you and Rufus. | 真的 你和鲁弗斯 |
[05:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[05:36] | I honestly don’t know | 我真的不知道 |
[05:38] | how we’d be getting through all of this without you. | 没有你在身边 我们是怎么挺过来的 |
[05:42] | Oh, which reminds me… | 噢 说起 |
[05:43] | those homeopathic remedies are clogging up my humidifier. | 那些顺势疗法 把我的加湿器堵住了 |
[05:47] | Want to check it out? | 想查查原因吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:55] | You didn’t answer your cell. | 你没有接手机 |
[05:57] | You mean my dad didn’t. He took it. | 是我爸爸没接 他把我手机拿走了 |
[05:59] | Lily’s pills are ivermectin. | 莉莉的药是伊维菌素 |
[06:01] | They’re great at battling parasites | 这种药对治疗寄生虫 |
[06:03] | and african river blindness, | 以及非洲河盲病非常有效 |
[06:05] | but lymphoma, not so much. | 但是对淋巴癌效果不明显 |
[06:07] | Well, is it dangerous? | 呃 有危害吗 |
[06:08] | I mean, does she know what she’s taking? | 她知道自己在吃的是什么吗 |
[06:10] | What we need to find out is who prescribed them and when. | 我们要弄明白是谁 在什么时候开的药方 |
[06:12] | I wish I didn’t rip the label off the bottle. | 真希望我没有把瓶子上的标签 |
[06:14] | I don’t remember what it said. | 我记不得上面写了什么 |
[06:15] | The date and the drug store were still legible, | 日期和药店还是可以认清的 |
[06:17] | which was enough to track down the prescribing doctor. | 这足以让我们查到开药的医生 |
[06:19] | Luckily, pharmacists don’t make enough to turn down bribes. | 庆幸的是 药剂师抵挡不了贿赂的诱惑 |
[06:23] | Okay, so what’s next? | 好 那接下来呢 |
[06:25] | The mission requires an expert, | 这次任务需要一名高手 |
[06:29] | someone highly trained | 在敲诈情报方面 |
[06:32] | in the art of extorting information. | 训练有素的高手 |
[06:35] | You’re not seriously gonna use this to try to get back with blair. | 你不会真的想借此挽回布莱尔吧 |
[06:38] | My priority is the truth. | 我的首要任务是查明真相 |
[06:41] | If she’s the one who can expose it… | 如果她能揭发真相 |
[06:42] | Then you’ll take advantage of that to make sure she doesn’t move on. | 那你就不惜借此来使她忘不了你 |
[06:45] | All right, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[06:47] | Let’s just hope she’s willing to make herself available. | 但愿她会帮忙 |
[06:49] | Meet me at the Waldorfs’. | 在霍道夫家见吧 |
[06:50] | But wait. I’m… | 等等 我被 |
[06:52] | grounded. | 禁足了 |
[07:07] | hey, Lil? | 莉莉 |
[07:09] | Rufus, I didn’t know you were coming over. | 鲁弗斯 我不知道你要过来 |
[07:11] | Yeah, we’re just picking up Jenny’s schoolbooks. | 是的 我们过来拿珍妮的课本 |
[07:13] | They’re in her old room. | 在她以前的房间里 |
[07:17] | I thought my mom told you she needed some time. | 我想我妈妈告诉过你 她需要一些时间 |
[07:19] | I just want to check in and make sure we’re still on | 我只是过来确认一下 |
[07:21] | for that friends of the library thing tonight. | 今晚我们还会去那个朋友的图书慈善会 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry, but if she wanted to talk to you, | 抱歉 但如果她想和你说的话 |
[07:24] | then she would call you back. | 她就会给你回电话 |
[07:27] | You should leave. | 你该走了 |
[07:29] | Serena, does she have a problem seeing me or is it you? | 瑟琳娜 是她不想见我 还是你不想 |
[07:32] | Holland told me what happened. | 霍兰德告诉我了 |
[07:34] | About the sublet? I told you already. | 关于转租的事吗 我已经跟你说了 |
[07:36] | I didn’t want your dad living in the same building. | 我不希望你爸爸和我们住在同一屋檐下 |
[07:38] | You know it’s not about that. | 你知道不是因为这件事 |
[07:39] | Rufus. What’s going on? | 鲁弗斯 怎么了 |
[07:41] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不明白 |
[07:43] | Um, Serena, what did holland tell you? | 瑟琳娜 霍兰德和你说什么了 |
[07:48] | Why don’t you just leave? | 你为什么不直接回去 |
[07:51] | You know what? Why don’t we call Holland… | 知道吗 不如我们打给霍兰德 |
[07:54] | and have her tell us herself? | 让她自己说 |
[08:01] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你们想让我说什么 |
[08:04] | Well, Serena’s under the impression | 瑟琳娜以为 |
[08:06] | that you know something about something I did. | 你知道一些我做过的事情 |
[08:13] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来这里 |
[08:14] | Come on. I have nothing to hide from my family. | 说吧 我对家人从不隐瞒 |
[08:16] | Just tell them the truth. | 和他们说实话 |
[08:22] | Rufus and I slept together. | 鲁弗斯和我发生过关系 |
[08:24] | Talk about love thy neighbor. | 说到爱上你的邻居 |
[08:27] | – what? – I’m sorry. | -什么 你说什么 -我很抱歉 |
[08:28] | Next time, Rufus | 下一次 鲁弗斯 |
[08:30] | choose one who knows how to keep a secret. | 选个知道如何保守秘密的邻居 |
[08:39] | This is absurd. | 无稽之谈 |
[08:42] | Mom, I’m sorry. I didn’t want you to find out like this. | 妈妈很抱歉 我不想让你这么发现的 |
[08:45] | Serena, this is not your fault. | 瑟琳娜 不是你的错 |
[08:46] | Lily, why don’t you head upstairs, let me handle this? | 莉莉 不如你上楼去 我来处理 |
[08:48] | Thank you, William. I’m gonna take you up on that. | 谢谢你 威廉 交给你全权负责了 |
[08:51] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[08:52] | Rufus. | 鲁弗斯 |
[08:53] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone. | 我很抱歉 我并不想伤害任何人 |
[08:57] | But it’s probaly best now that the truth is out. | 但也许真相大白对大家都好 |
[08:59] | Expect this isn’t the truth. Why would you say that? | 但这不是真相 你为什么那么说 |
[09:01] | Come on, Eric. We don’t need to hear this. | 走吧 艾瑞克 我们不用听这些 |
[09:02] | Rufus, you can’t expect me to stand here | 鲁弗斯 你别期望我会站在这儿 |
[09:04] | and lie to their faces. | 当着他们的面撒谎 |
[09:05] | You just did. | 你已经撒谎了 |
[09:05] | You asked me to come up here. | 是你叫我来的 |
[09:07] | You had to know it was going to happen. | 你该想到后果 |
[09:08] | Excuse me. Holland, right? | 打搅一下 是霍兰德吧 |
[09:11] | This kind of stress is not good for Lily. | 莉莉受不了这种刺激 |
[09:13] | Please tell her I’m sorry, again. | 替我再次向她道歉 |
[09:16] | There’s nothing to be sorry about. Nothing happened. | 没什么好抱歉的 什么事都没发生 |
[09:18] | I think you should leave,too, Rufus. | 鲁弗斯 我想你也该走了 |
[09:19] | You’d love that, wouldn’t you? | 你是幸灾乐祸 对吧 |
[09:21] | The only place I’m going is to see my wife. | 我哪儿也不去 就待在我妻子身边 |
[09:27] | What’d I miss? | 发生了什么事 |
[09:34] | Lily, I’m sorry. | 莉莉 我很抱歉 |
[09:35] | I had no idea she was an insane person. | 我没想到她是个疯子 |
[09:37] | Look, I don’t want to discuss this with you. | 我不想和你讨论这些 |
[09:40] | Wait. You actually believe her? | 等等 你相信她说的吗 |
[09:43] | What does she have to gain, | 否则找上门来 在全家人面前 |
[09:44] | standing here, humiliating herself in front of our family? | 丢尽脸面 这对她有什么好处 |
[09:47] | I don’t know what the hell’s going on. | 我不知道到底是怎么回事儿 |
[09:49] | I just know she’s lying. | 我只知道她在说谎 |
[09:50] | Yeah,well, it’d be a lot easier to believe | 如果你的围巾没有忘在她家的话 |
[09:51] | if you hadn’t left your scarf in her apartment. | 我会更相信你说的 |
[09:54] | We went over this. | 我以为咱们谈好了 |
[09:54] | I told you, nothing happened that night. | 我告诉过你 那晚什么也没发生 |
[09:57] | Rufus, you, of all people, | 鲁弗斯 你和大家 |
[09:58] | could understand why I might have a doubt. | 都明白我为什么会怀疑 |
[10:00] | You didn’t talk to me for weeks after you found | 你发现威廉的那封信之后 |
[10:02] | – that letter from William. – Lily, | -和我冷战了几个星期 -莉莉 |
[10:04] | maybe you would do that, but I wouldn’t, | 或许你会那么做 但我不会 |
[10:05] | and I didn’t. | 我没有和你冷战 |
[10:07] | When you’re ready to hear that and talk about it, | 你能听我解释的时候 我们再谈 |
[10:09] | give me a call. | 想好给我电话 |
[10:20] | So… crazy day at the Van Der Woodsens’, huh? | 范德·伍德森家戏剧化的一天 |
[10:22] | I just wanted to keep Rufus away | 妈妈身体好起来前 |
[10:24] | until my mom got stronger. | 我不想让鲁弗斯接近她 |
[10:25] | Well, you don’t really think he did this, do you? | 你不会相信那女人说的吧 |
[10:27] | Why would Holland lie about it? | 霍兰德为什么要说这种谎话 |
[10:29] | I don’t know. I don’t even know who she is. | 我不知道 我压根就不认识她 |
[10:31] | But I do know Rufus. I mean, he took me in | 但我了解鲁弗斯 他在我被 |
[10:33] | when my dad left us with nothing. | 爸爸抛弃时给我们温暖 |
[10:34] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[10:35] | They all are, until they aren’t anymore. | 他们都是好人 可现在不是了 |
[10:38] | I’m just trying to protect my mom. | 我只是在保护妈妈 |
[10:40] | I get it, okay? But just give him a chance. | 我明白 但是 给他个机会吧 |
[10:44] | He gave you one when you bailed on Brown. | 你决定不去布朗大学时他也原谅了你 |
[10:46] | Are you really taking his side right now? | 你现在跟他一伙了吗 |
[10:48] | I’m not taking sides. | 不 我哪伙都不是 |
[10:49] | We’re just talking about it. | 我只是在就事论事 |
[10:50] | Well, maybe that’s not such a good idea. | 也许那不是个好主意 |
[10:53] | I have to go be with my family. | 我要去陪家人了 |
[11:05] | I still don’t see why we need Blair for this. | 我还是不懂 为什么要来找布莱尔 |
[11:07] | I mean, don’t you read “Gossip Girl”? | 你没看”八卦天后”上写的吗 |
[11:09] | Extortion’s what I do all day. | 勒索这事儿可是我的专长 |
[11:11] | This is more than headbands and high school. | 这事可比高中女生的小帮派麻烦多了 |
[11:15] | The two of you here together? Please tell me | 你们两个怎么会一起来这儿 |
[11:17] | there’s an explanation that doesn’t involve the apocalypse. | 别告诉我是因为世界末日到了 |
[11:19] | We come in peace and with a purpose. | 我们相安无事 有事找你 |
[11:22] | Something’s going on with Lily’s medication. | 莉莉的药有问题 |
[11:26] | We need your mind game mastery to find out what. | 我们想借你那聪慧的脑瓜一用 |
[11:28] | Who are you, House? | 你以为自己是豪斯医生吗 |
[11:30] | I’m sure Dr. Van Der Woodsen knows what he’s doing. | 我相信范德·伍德森医生清楚自己在干嘛 |
[11:32] | It’s not Van Der Woodsen. It’s a psychiatrist. | 不是范德·伍德森 而是精神科医生 |
[11:34] | – I have an address. – It’s weird, right? | -我有地址 -很怪 是吧 |
[11:36] | Lily so does not seem like she’s in therapy. | 莉莉不像是在接受治疗 |
[11:38] | And you so should be. | 该看病的是你吧 |
[11:41] | But as much as I admire the attempt to lure me back | 虽然我欣赏这种以探究秘密的方式 |
[11:43] | with subversive sleuthing, | 将我诱回身边的做法 |
[11:44] | and appreciative as I am of your help with Columbia, | 也感激你帮我申请到哥伦比亚大学 |
[11:47] | The answer’s no. | 但恕难从命 |
[11:48] | Blair, I need to find out | 布莱尔 我要查出 |
[11:52] | why someone doesn’t want Lily getting better. | 为什么有人不想让莉莉康复 |
[11:54] | A heartfelt plea as well. | 说得多么诚恳啊 |
[11:56] | And much more effective than a fatwa. | 比宗教教义都好听 |
[11:58] | But you obviously already know that I have a date today. | 但你一定知道我今天有个约会 |
[12:00] | And nothing you can dangle will make me miss it. | 你如何纠缠都不能阻止我 |
[12:04] | Next time, | 下次 |
[12:04] | don’t bring Jenny Humphrey. | 别和珍妮·汉弗瑞在我面前出双入对 |
[12:09] | I’m sorry you had to find out about Rufus like that. | 抱歉让你看到鲁弗斯的这一面 |
[12:12] | I know you two have become close. | 我知道你们关系很好 |
[12:14] | You know I’m only concerned with how you’re doing. | 我只在乎你的感受 |
[12:16] | I’m not sure. Is that too honest? | 我心里很乱 会不会太直白了 |
[12:18] | No. No, it makes sense. | 不不 这很正常 |
[12:22] | Well, you know, after five marriages, | 有过五次婚史 |
[12:24] | the last thing I want to do is | 我最不愿做的事 |
[12:25] | put you and Serena through another divorce. | 就是让你和瑟琳娜再经历父母离异 |
[12:27] | It might sound cold, but they do get easier. | 听起来挺伤人 但其实没那么可怕 |
[12:31] | Rufus is different, you know? | 鲁弗斯不同于其他人 |
[12:33] | He’s been like a father to you. | 他对你来说更像一位父亲 |
[12:35] | And I-I love him. But if you think he cheated on you, | 我很爱他 但如果你不能容忍他的背叛 |
[12:38] | you can’t stay with him because of me. | 也没必要为了我勉强维持婚姻 |
[12:40] | You have to stay with him because you still love him | 你不想和他分开是因为你还爱他 |
[12:42] | and because you think you guys can work through this. | 而且觉得两人可以不计较这件事 |
[12:45] | It doesn’t matter who you end up with | 你和谁离婚都没关系 |
[12:46] | as long as you’re still here. | 只要你还陪在我们身边 |
[12:53] | Well, thanks for coming with me, man. | 谢谢你陪我一起去 |
[12:54] | It means a lot, you getting involved. | 有你加入 是一大助力 |
[12:56] | Well, hey, my dad would have done this and worse. | 我爸爸干过更出格的事 |
[12:59] | All right, and no matter what Serena wants to believe, | 不管瑟琳娜要相信谁 |
[13:01] | there’s no way Rufus would hurt Lily like that. | 鲁弗斯都不能这么伤害莉莉 |
[13:03] | Does Serena know you’re doing this? | 瑟琳娜知道你要这么做吗 |
[13:05] | Well, I was thinking we’d see what we find out | 我想在我们查明真相之前 |
[13:06] | – before I tell her. – You’re on dangerous ground there. | -先不要告诉她 -老兄 你这是在冒险 |
[13:08] | but the only way to clean up this mess, for everyone, | 但是要解决这件事 又不伤害任何人 |
[13:10] | – is to find out the truth. – Yeah, well, | -唯一的办法就是找出真相 -没错 |
[13:13] | I-I know. That’s why we need the help of an expert. | 我知道 所以我们才要找专家帮忙 |
[13:16] | Philosophy of war? | 战争哲学 |
[13:17] | I’m finally home. | 终于找对了 |
[13:20] | Nate? Humphrey? | 内特 汉弗瑞 |
[13:22] | Please don’t tell me | 别告诉我 我妈妈 |
[13:25] | my mother rehired you as a cater waiter. | 又雇你们来当餐边服务生了 |
[13:26] | I’m Dan. | 你好 我叫丹 |
[13:27] | Cameron. Hey, Nate. Great game last week. | 卡梅隆 内特 昨天你比赛打得真不错 |
[13:29] | Thanks. Sorry to interrupt. | 谢谢 实在不好意思 打扰一下 |
[13:30] | We just need Blair’s help with something. | 我们真的有些事需要布莱尔帮忙 |
[13:32] | Yes, people often drop by with their problems | 是啊 无事不登三宝殿 |
[13:34] | because they know how supportive I am. | 因为他们都知道 我总是乐于助人 |
[13:36] | Supportive, I.E. scheming. | 是啊 你总是阴谋诡计层出不穷 |
[13:38] | Did… Chuck send you? | 你们 恰克派你们来的吗 |
[13:41] | His pill plan didn’t work, so he sent Frick and Frack | 他的违规药计划未果 就派兄弟们 |
[13:43] | to ruin my date? | 来破坏我的约会 |
[13:44] | No, Blair, this is about my dad and Lily. | 布莱尔 我们是为了我爸爸和莉莉的事来的 |
[13:46] | This woman Holland has accused him of… cheating. | 有个叫霍兰德的女人 说我爸跟她有一腿 |
[13:51] | Wait a minute. | 等等 这女的 |
[13:51] | An artist or a hippie activist, maybe, | 要是个艺术家 嬉皮士 这事也好理解 |
[13:54] | but rooftop garden committee? | 但她是屋顶花园协会的 |
[13:56] | I knew that something wasn’t right when Serena told me. | 瑟琳娜告诉我的时候我就怀疑了 |
[13:59] | No way would another upper east sider shtup Rufus. | 上东区的女人绝对不会看上鲁弗斯的 |
[14:03] | My stepfather’s Jewish. | 我继父是犹太人 |
[14:06] | Blair, we can’t let Lily leave Rufus. | 布莱尔 我们不能让莉莉离开鲁弗斯 |
[14:08] | Will you help us? | 愿意帮忙吗 |
[14:12] | Exposing scandal on the upper east side? | 揭秘上东区的各式绯闻 |
[14:14] | Show me your world, Blair Waldorf. | 布莱尔·霍道夫 给我展示你的本领吧 |
[14:20] | They’d be lost without me. | 没我 他们肯定搞不定 |
[14:22] | Tell me everything you know about this Holland person. | 跟我说说 你们对这个霍兰德了解多少 |
[14:31] | Trust me. I live with the Van Der Woodsens. | 相信我 我跟范德·伍德森一家子住在一起 |
[14:34] | I learned how to lie. | 撒谎这事没少领教 |
[14:41] | – Can I help you? – We’re here to see Dr. Kemble. | -需要帮忙吗 -我们来找肯布尔医生 |
[14:44] | Did you have an appointment? | 请问您有事先预约吗 |
[14:46] | Well, I work for a troubled teen hotline, | 是这样的 我在问题少年热线工作 |
[14:48] | and I’m really worried that I said some wrong things about | 之前说过一些关于药物和抑郁的话 |
[14:51] | drugs and depression, and was hoping that Dr. Kemble could | 回想起来 让我担心 真心希望 |
[14:53] | actually give me some advice. | 肯布尔医生能给我点建议 |
[14:54] | Of course. The doctor will be back next week. | 没问题 医生下周就能回来 |
[14:57] | – Next week… – Will be fine. Thank you. | -下周啊 -没问题 谢谢你 |
[15:03] | And what brings you and your mid-level entourage? | 你带这么多人来这有何贵干呢 |
[15:06] | Nothing personal. | 无意冒犯 |
[15:07] | We’re looking for Holland, | 我们来找那个自称 |
[15:08] | who claims she slept with Rufus. | 和鲁弗斯有一腿的霍兰德 |
[15:10] | Let me guess– | 让我猜猜 |
[15:11] | Dr. Holland Kemble? | 霍兰德·肯布尔医生 |
[15:15] | You better hope this doctor gets healed | 大家最好奢望 这医生能在有人受伤前 |
[15:17] | before someone else gets hurt. | 先弄好自己这烂摊子 |
[15:34] | So what exactly am I looking for? | 我到底要找什么 |
[15:37] | A bottle of pills, like the one with the oxy– | 一瓶药 有催产素字样的那种 |
[15:39] | Hopefully, with the label on this time. | 但愿这次这瓶的标签还在 |
[15:40] | Or something else that can directly link them to Holland. | 或其它能直接证明和霍兰德有关的东西 |
[15:43] | Okay, I will rummage and report. | 好的 我先找找 稍后汇报 |
[15:47] | Holland is obviously trying to poison Lily so she can | 很明显 霍兰德想用药毒伤莉莉 |
[15:50] | have Rufus all to herself. So shakespearean. | 这样就能将鲁弗斯占为己有 太俗套了 |
[15:53] | Yeah. It’s also “fatal attraction.” | 是啊 还充满了致命诱惑 |
[15:55] | I just can’t handle dead bunnies. | 我真的搞不懂女人 |
[15:57] | Maybe I’m stating the obvious here, | 也许这方法显而易见 |
[15:59] | – but shouldn’t we just tell lily? – Tell her what? | -我们为什么不对莉莉说实话呢 -说什么 |
[16:01] | “Jenny tried to sell your mislabeled meds, which somehow | 珍妮想卖掉你那瓶标错的药 |
[16:04] | came from the woman who said she slept with your husband”? | 而开那药的女人 恰好声称和你老公睡过 |
[16:07] | No, we have to get to Holland first. | 我们先要找到霍兰德 |
[16:09] | She’s the one who can connect all the dots, | 她能把所有的线索连接起来 |
[16:10] | and then we go to Lily. | 然后我们再去跟莉莉说 |
[16:11] | Holland will be at the Library Benefit tonight. | 霍兰德今天晚上会去图书慈善会 |
[16:14] | I saw it on the calendar. | 我在她的日历上看见了 |
[16:15] | Perfect. Public humiliation always helps | 很好 想要引得某人点头认罪 |
[16:17] | when trying to elicit a confession. | 当众羞辱总是很有帮助 |
[16:18] | We don’t expect you to keep up. | 我们不太赞同你的观点 |
[16:20] | It’s beyond basic rugby strategy. | 这办法有点出格了 |
[16:22] | So hopefully, Jenny will find | 我们还是希望 珍妮能找到 |
[16:24] | – something we can use as leverage. – Exactly, Humphrey. | -我们可以利用的”筹码” -没错 汉弗瑞 |
[16:26] | Glad to have you aboard this time. | 真高兴这回你和我在一边 |
[16:29] | All right. Rendezvous at my place. | 很好 回头在我那碰面 |
[16:31] | Dress is black-tie. I’ll have tickets. | 统一都系黑领带 我去搞入场券 |
[16:37] | you guys do this kind of thing a lot? | 这种事你们老干吗 |
[16:39] | Oh, yeah. A lot more than you’d think. | 是啊 比你想的多多了 |
[16:41] | Last year, Georgina pretended to be this rich Canadian | 去年乔治娜背弃自己信仰的上帝 |
[16:43] | to get poppy, but things got all messed up | 假装自己是有钱人 |
[16:46] | when she turned her back on Jesus. | 想弄点毒品 但她搞砸了 |
[16:49] | Yeah, but Dan doesn’t normally participate. | 但一般丹不参与的 |
[16:53] | So that’s your sorry-your-husband- | 所以 你打算送个榨汁机 |
[16:55] | was-cheating-on-you present– a juicer? | 安慰莉莉老公出轨这事 |
[16:57] | Trust me. It’ll make your mother smile. | 相信我 你妈妈看见一定会很高兴的 |
[17:00] | Sometimes I wish she would have | 有时我真希望 她能允许 |
[17:02] | let you take us away from here when you wanted to. | 你可以随时带我们离开这 |
[17:04] | Tibet sounds pretty good right now. | 西藏现在听起来都相当不错 |
[17:06] | Only if you don’t get typhoid. | 但愿你不会冻死 |
[17:08] | Besides, wherever you run, things still happen. | 可是 不管躲到哪里 该发生的总要发生 |
[17:11] | All you can do is try to learn from them. | 你能做的就是尽力吸取经验 |
[17:14] | Well, as awful as it’s been, | 情况像现在这么糟糕 |
[17:17] | maybe mom needed this | 也许妈妈应该借机认清 |
[17:19] | to see that she wasn’t with the right man. | 她不该和鲁弗斯在一起 |
[17:22] | I’m not gonna take advantage of the situation | 我不会趁人之危 |
[17:24] | to try to get closer to your mother. | 接近你妈妈 |
[17:25] | Well, you have been there throughout her entire sickness. | 可是她生病 也是你一直陪在身边 |
[17:29] | And this whole thing with Rufus could have happened | 而鲁弗斯这事也许真的发生过 |
[17:31] | so that you could finally stop hiding how you really feel. | 你也就不用再隐藏自己的真实感受 |
[17:36] | I feel happy to be out shopping with my daughter, | 能跟女儿一起出去购物 |
[17:38] | and to be able to spend some time | 和心爱的家人在一起 |
[17:40] | – with the people that I love. – Including mom. | -我就很高兴了 -你爱的人包括妈妈 |
[17:44] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[17:47] | Good-bye. | 回见 |
[17:52] | Why don’t you do something tonight to cheer her up? | 不如你今晚做点什么 让她高兴高兴 |
[17:54] | There’s the library benefit. You could invite her. | 有个图书慈善会 你可以请她同去 |
[17:57] | Only if you come, too. | 除非你也一起去 |
[18:26] | What are you doing here? No pills to steal in Brooklyn? | 你来这干嘛 布鲁克林没药偷了 |
[18:30] | I actually came by to get a dress. | 我只是过来拿件衣服 |
[18:34] | If you haven’t destroyed them all already. | 但愿你还没把那堆衣服糟蹋了 |
[18:35] | I have no interest in your wannabe want not be. | 我对你到底想干嘛没兴趣 |
[18:37] | As I’m sure you saw, your stuff is by the front. | 你应该看到了 你的东西都在前面放着 |
[18:40] | And last time I checked, dresses weren’t in the kitchen | 我上次回家时 在厨房里 我妈药边上 |
[18:43] | near my mom’s medicine. | 也没看到你的衣服 |
[18:44] | Do you even know what your dad’s prescribing her? | 你到底清不清楚你爸给她开的是什么处方 |
[18:48] | Probably something with high street value | 大概是黑市上的高端产品吧 |
[18:50] | or you wouldn’t be interested. | 否则你也不会如此感兴趣 |
[18:51] | If you could just stop hating me for, like, one second, | 你要是能试着不讨厌我 哪怕一秒针 |
[18:54] | you’d actually see I was trying to help your family. | 你就能明白 我其实是想挽救你的家庭 |
[18:56] | Yeah, yeah. You and your dad have done wonderful things | 是啊是啊 你和你爸对我们范德·伍德森家 |
[18:58] | for us Van Der Woodsens. | 真是做了不少好事 |
[19:01] | Like it’s been such a banner year for the Humphreys? | 所以还要给我们汉弗瑞家挂个锦旗吗 |
[19:03] | I would give it all back– the clothes, the parties, | 我愿意用所有衣服 派对 |
[19:06] | the limo rides–just for one day that felt normal. | 豪华轿车 来换一天平常日子 |
[19:08] | Then why are you still here? | 那你还待在这儿干嘛 |
[19:12] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[19:15] | Nothing would make me happier | 没什么能比搬回到布鲁克林 |
[19:17] | than to go back to Brooklyn forever. | 更让我开心的事了 |
[19:40] | Was that Jenny leaving? | 刚才离开的那是珍妮吗 |
[19:41] | Were you two fighting over rufus? | 你俩因为鲁弗斯在吵架吗 |
[19:42] | I don’t want you kids in the middle. | 我不想让你们这些孩子夹在中间 |
[19:44] | That was just Jenny. | 那只是珍妮 |
[19:45] | You know her– all angst, all the time. | 你也知道她 总是有那么多烦恼 |
[19:48] | oh, god. | 天啊 |
[19:50] | You okay? Do you want me to call dad? | 你没事吧 需要我给爸爸打电话吗 |
[19:52] | No, I’m fine. I’m fine physically. | 不用 我很好 我身体没事 |
[19:55] | Sitting around here is only gonna make you worse. | 在这里闷着只会让你心情更糟 |
[19:57] | Dad invited us to the library benefit tonight. | 爸爸邀请我们今晚参加图书慈善会 |
[20:00] | Why don’t we go with him? | 我们何不跟他一起去呢 |
[20:01] | Oh, my god. A juicer? | 天啊 这是榨汁机吗 |
[20:03] | Don’t tell me… | 可别告诉我这是 |
[20:06] | A night out with your father is exactly | 跟你爸爸出去一晚 |
[20:08] | what the doctor ordered. | 正是医生所嘱咐的 |
[20:16] | I’m sorry your new beau had to abandon our mission. | 你的情郎得舍弃我们的任务 真遗憾 |
[20:19] | Oh, he had a dinner with his rugby team. | 他正巧跟橄榄球队有饭局 |
[20:21] | How homoerotic. | 真是暧昧啊 |
[20:22] | You know how I love that. | 你知道我很享受他那样 |
[20:23] | We have plans to continue our date later. | 我们已经安排好接下来的约会了 |
[20:27] | So are you all ready to make the fat lady sing? | 你准备好让胖夫人唱歌了吗 |
[20:29] | I’ll settle for making the lying doctor lady confess. | 我准备好让撒谎的女医生招供了 |
[20:34] | Oh, here’s nancy drew now. Did you get our proof? | 噢 神探南茜来了 你拿到证据了吗 |
[20:37] | Come on, Jenny. | 说吧 珍妮 |
[20:38] | The future of our family is riding on your sleuthing. | 咱家的未来都指望在你身上了 |
[20:45] | I’m sorry. I looked everywhere, but there was nothing. | 对不起 我找遍了各个角落都没找到 |
[20:52] | All right, what now? | 好吧 下一步呢 |
[20:52] | If we don’t have evidence, | 如果我们没有证据 |
[20:53] | she has no reason to tell us anything. | 就不可能撬开她的嘴 |
[20:54] | Well, luckily,Like every great general, | 不过所幸 我像所有战略家一样 |
[20:56] | I have contingency plans. | 准备了后备方案 |
[20:58] | Archibald, | 阿齐布尔德 |
[20:59] | it’s time to make use of those family connections. | 是时候让家族脉络发挥作用了 |
[21:06] | Watch out, lonely boy. | 留神点 寂寞男孩 |
[21:07] | Seems your little sister has her own ideas | 看起来就你的家庭安排来说 |
[21:10] | about your family’s planning. | 你的小妹有她自己的想法呢 |
[21:39] | Serena is here. This complicates things. | 瑟琳娜来了 她只会把事情弄复杂 |
[21:41] | We have to avoid them seeing us. | 别让他们看到我们 |
[21:43] | S. Won’t be on board, | S不能参与进来 |
[21:45] | And we can’t have a blonde bombshell blowing up our plan. | 不能让金发炸弹将我们的计划毁于一旦 |
[21:47] | And the plan is we wait for Nate and Dan to arrive | 计划难道是我们在这里等内特和丹 |
[21:49] | With some A.M.A. Guy | 带几位跟内特家族关系甚好的 |
[21:51] | who’s friends with Nate’s family? | 美国医药协会成员吗 |
[21:52] | The plan is you wait with his ticket. | 计划是你拿着这位先生的票等着 |
[21:54] | His name is dr. Tabb, | 他名叫泰伯医生 |
[21:56] | so pretend you’re well-bred and be polite. | 你装成有教养 有礼貌的样子 |
[21:59] | It’ll pay off if you ever need | 你如果需要在西奈山 |
[22:00] | orthopedic surgery at Mount Sinai. | 做整容手术的话 计划一定能成功 |
[22:01] | Like when you stab me in the back. | 就像你在我背后捅一刀似的 |
[22:03] | Blair and I will keep our eye on Holland. | 布莱尔和我会负责监视霍兰德 |
[22:05] | Once our leverage arrives, | 我们的饮料一上来 |
[22:06] | she’ll either tell us the truth | 她就得跟我们坦白真相 |
[22:08] | Or we tell dr. Tabb, | 否则我们就通知泰伯医生 |
[22:10] | and he revokes her license. | 由他来撤销她的执照 |
[22:12] | I need a phone, too. My dad took mine. | 我还需要一部手机 我的被我爸没收了 |
[22:16] | Don’t worry, little. J. | 别担心 小J |
[22:17] | You’ll be back on park avenue in no time. | 你很快就会回到上流社会的 |
[22:24] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[22:27] | – Playing the part. – Mnh-mnh. | -演好这出戏啊 -没门 |
[22:43] | Hi. Uh, mount sinai orthopedic? | 喂 西奈山整形外科吗 |
[22:47] | Please let dr. Tabb know that there’s no need to wait. | 请务必告知泰伯医生 不用再等了 |
[22:50] | Uh, Nate archibald had a change of plans | 内特·阿齐布尔德改主意了 |
[22:52] | and won’t be coming in tonight. | 他今晚不来了 |
[22:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:14] | You know, I have to say, it’s really nice to be here | 我不得不说 跟一个享受这种场合的人 |
[23:16] | with someone who doesn’t hate these sort of things. | 来这儿真好 |
[23:31] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[23:32] | I’ve already had it. | 我不是已经有一个了嘛 |
[23:37] | Dr. Kemble, I’ve been dying to get ahold of you. | 肯布尔医生 久仰大名 |
[23:39] | I’ve wanted to get him to come to therapy for weeks. | 我早就想带他来看心理医生了 |
[23:46] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你在这儿干什么 |
[23:47] | Serena called me, but I was already on my way. | 瑟琳娜给我打电话了 但我已经出门了 |
[23:49] | I figured if my grounded daughter goes missing, | 我就知道如果我被禁足的女儿不见了 |
[23:51] | I just have to wait till the next big party | 只需等到下一次大型派对 |
[23:53] | to know where to find her. | 就能找出她的下落 |
[23:53] | Dad, I know you have no reason to believe me, | 爸爸 我知道现在没理由让你相信我 |
[23:55] | but this time I’m actually trying to help you. | 但这次我真的是想帮你 |
[23:57] | Jenny, is Holland here? Oh, dad. | 珍妮 霍兰德到了吗 爸爸 |
[24:00] | What’d you say about Holland? Is she here? | 你刚才提到霍兰德吗 她在这儿吗 |
[24:02] | The A.M.A. Guy wasn’t at the hospital, | 美国医药协会的人不在医院 |
[24:03] | and Blair’s not picking up her phone. | 布莱尔也不接电话 |
[24:04] | If Holland’s here, I need to talk to her. | 如果霍兰德在 我想跟她说几句话 |
[24:05] | I’ve been trying to reach her all day. | 我找了她一整天了 |
[24:06] | Not a good idea. | 这可不是好主意 |
[24:08] | And you don’t have a ticket. | 你也没有入场券啊 |
[24:11] | Dad, you’re not even dressed. | 爸 你连正装都没穿 |
[24:18] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[24:21] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[24:25] | I know a scheme when I see one. | 只要这有阴谋 我都能准确识别 |
[24:27] | I assume Chuck and Blair are here somewhere? | 想必恰克和布莱尔也在这里吧 |
[24:29] | Okay, yeah, they’re looking for Holland. | 好吧 是的 他们在找霍兰德 |
[24:31] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[24:32] | I know Rufus did not do this. | 我知道鲁弗斯没有做过那种事 |
[24:34] | And you won’t even give him a chance. | 而你连一次机会都不给他 |
[24:36] | Why should I? | 为什么要给 |
[24:36] | He wouldn’t give my dad a chance. | 他也没给我爸爸任何机会 |
[24:38] | Oh, so that’s it? | 噢 就因为这样 |
[24:39] | Anyone who might not like your dad has to go? | 讨厌你爸爸的人都要靠边站 是吗 |
[24:42] | Nate, all I asked you to do was support me, | 内特 我只希望你支持我 |
[24:44] | and instead, you went behind my back. | 恰恰相反 你却在我背后捣鬼 |
[24:47] | It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[24:48] | Look, I get why everyone else did this. | 听着 我明白为什么其他人会这样做 |
[24:50] | Dan and Jenny don’t want to believe that their dad cheated, | 丹和珍妮不愿意相信他们的爸爸出轨 |
[24:53] | Chuck will do anything to get close to Blair, | 恰克会不择手段接近布莱尔 |
[24:55] | and Blair, as much as she wants to, | 还有布莱尔 正如她所愿 |
[24:57] | can’t run away from a game. | 她不会放过任何游戏的机会 |
[24:58] | But you were supposed to be on my side. | 但你应该站在我这边 |
[25:03] | As if watching Audrey Hepburn movies | 就像看奥黛丽·赫本的电影 |
[25:04] | isn’t manhood-shriveling enough, | 毫无男子气概 |
[25:06] | I now have to talk about my feelings? | 我现在必须要说出我的感受 |
[25:07] | Those movies are the only romance I have in my life. | 那些电影是我人生中仅有的浪漫故事 |
[25:09] | – He loves his work more than he loves me. – I’m sorry. | -他爱他的工作多过爱我 -抱歉 |
[25:12] | I really prefer to see couples in my office. | 我更愿意在办公室里接待问题情侣 |
[25:14] | Why don’t you call and make an appointment? | 不如你们先打电话预约一下 |
[25:16] | Please. Please. | 拜托 就一会 |
[25:19] | He traded me to his uncle… for his hotel. | 他那我做筹码 跟他他的叔叔交换他的酒店 |
[25:22] | – Traded you? – For sex. | -做筹码 -性交易 |
[25:24] | Please, is it any worse than you tricking me | 拜托 这能比你骗我去吻一个男生 |
[25:26] | into kissing a guy just so you can give a speech? | 好让自己能上台演讲更糟吗 |
[25:28] | That’s not the same. He’s kissed guys before. | 这不一样 他以前也亲过男生 |
[25:30] | She slept with Jack… my uncle. | 她和杰克也睡过一晚 那是我叔叔 |
[25:32] | Clearly, you both have hurt each other, | 很明显 你们都伤害过对方 |
[25:35] | and now neither of you feel safe. | 而现在你们都缺乏安全感 |
[25:37] | How can we rebuild? | 我们要怎么重建这段感情呢 |
[25:42] | It’s going to take a lot of hard work | 这要花很多的工夫 |
[25:44] | and a lot of time. | 和很多时间 |
[25:45] | Are there any trust games involved? | 要进行一些信任游戏吗 |
[25:47] | I’m sorry. I really do have to go. | 不好意思 我真的要失陪了 |
[25:49] | Did I hear talk of games? | 我刚是听到游戏吗 |
[25:52] | Please, just make an appointment. | 麻烦你们先预约 |
[25:54] | Just one more thing– that man over there | 还有一件事 那边那位先生 |
[25:56] | is on the A.M.A. Disciplinary committee. | 是美国医学协会纪律委员会的委员 |
[25:58] | Last time I checked, it was illegal | 之前我查过 给病人开出 |
[26:00] | to prescribe mislabeled medication, | 贴错标签的药物是不合法的 |
[26:02] | especially to those who aren’t even your patients. | 尤其是开给一些不是你收治的病人 |
[26:04] | What? | 什么 |
[26:06] | You two really are sick. | 你们两个人真是有病 |
[26:08] | The person standing with him is waiting for my signal, | 站在他旁边的人一等到我的暗号 |
[26:11] | to show him I have proof of what you did to Lily Humphrey. | 就交他你开给莉莉·汉弗瑞药物的证据 |
[26:14] | Just tell us why. Are you in love with Rufus? | 告诉我们原因 你爱上鲁弗斯了吗 |
[26:17] | They say psychiatrists are the craziest ones. | 人们都说心理医师本身最疯狂 |
[26:20] | Blair? What the hell is going on? | 布莱尔 发生了什么事 |
[26:24] | Would you like to tell him | 你要亲自解释 |
[26:25] | or would you like Dr. Disciplinary to do it? | 还是让纪律委员先生来解释呢 |
[26:31] | I only wrote those prescriptions because I owed someone a favor. | 我开那些药是因为我欠某人一个人情 |
[26:35] | The same someone who told you say you slept with me? | 是那人让你诬陷我和你发生过关系吗 |
[26:37] | The person you really need | 你真正要找的人 |
[26:38] | to talk to is William Van Der Woodsen. | 是威廉·范德·伍德森医生 |
[26:41] | Where’s Will? | 威廉在哪里 |
[26:46] | What’s so important, Jenny? | 有什么重要的事吗 珍妮 |
[26:49] | Holland’s about to tell them everything, | 即使霍兰德现在什么都没说 |
[26:50] | if she hasn’t already. | 她不久也会把事情公诸于世 |
[26:51] | – Tell who what? – Everyone. | -告诉谁 什么事 -告诉所有人 |
[26:53] | The truth about you and Holland working together | 你跟霍兰德联手 |
[26:55] | to split up my dad and Lily. | 分裂我爸和莉莉那事 |
[26:59] | Jenny, I’m sorry.– | 珍妮 不好意思 |
[27:00] | I know that you love your father very much | 我明白你很爱你的爸爸 |
[27:02] | Which is why I understand why you did it. | 这也是我明白你这样做的原因 |
[27:05] | And I don’t blame you for it either. It’s just– | 而且我也不怪你 只是 |
[27:07] | if you’re gonna get out of here, you gotta go right now. | 你想离开这 就得现在动身 |
[27:12] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我这些 |
[27:16] | So you can get your family back, | 这样你就能重获你的家庭 |
[27:19] | and I can get mine. | 我也能重获我的 |
[27:27] | Thanks for your help. I’ll call if I hear about | 谢谢你帮忙 如果其它地方招服务生 |
[27:28] | any cater waiter positions, all right? | 我一定会电话通知你 好吧 |
[27:48] | Have you seen Lily? | 看见莉莉了吗 |
[27:49] | Uh, she just left with Serena and Will. | 她刚刚跟瑟琳娜和威廉离开了 |
[27:52] | In this family feud, | 在这场家庭斗争中 |
[27:53] | that’s Van Der Woodsen, 1, Humphrey, 0. | 范德·伍德森记一分 汉弗瑞零分 |
[28:04] | You guys are home early. Was that boring? | 这么早就回来了 慈善会很无聊吗 |
[28:06] | – Action-packed, actually. – Your father got a call. | -恰恰相反 -你爸接了个电话 |
[28:09] | He’s gotta get back to Palm Beach. | 他要赶回到棕榈滩去 |
[28:10] | One of my patients has taken a bad turn. | 我的一个病人病情突然加重 |
[28:12] | I’ve gotta get down there right away. | 所以我要马上过去 |
[28:14] | – And we’re going with him. – You guys get packed. | -我们要跟他一起去 -你们收拾好东西 |
[28:15] | I’ll arrange for a helicopter to take us to Teterboro. | 我安排直升机送我们到泰特波罗机场 |
[28:20] | Eric, mom needs us right now. | 艾瑞克 妈妈现在需要我们 |
[28:23] | This is our chance to finally be a family. | 这是能让我们最终成为一家人的机会 |
[28:27] | I’ll, uh, | 我 呃 |
[28:28] | I’ll go get my stuff. | 我去收拾东西 |
[28:47] | Nate already tried calling. | 内特已经打过电话了 |
[28:48] | There’s no reason to defend your dad. | 你不需要为你爸爸辩护 |
[28:51] | We’re already packing for Palm Beach. | 我们要动身去棕榈滩了 |
[28:52] | I just want my mom to be able to put this behind her. | 我只想让我妈妈忘了这一切 |
[28:54] | Serena, I’m not calling about my dad. | 瑟琳娜 我不是打电话为我爸说情 |
[28:56] | I’m calling about yours. Please don’t hang up. | 我是想说下你爸爸的事 别挂 |
[28:58] | Pl–I-I know how happy you are to have him back, | 拜托 我知道他回来了你很开心 |
[29:00] | but he’s the one who got Holland to lie about the affair, | 但是他让霍兰德说谎 |
[29:03] | and he had her prescribe pills for Lily, too. | 还让她为莉莉开药方 |
[29:06] | Dan, my dad is a doctor. | 丹 我爸爸是医生 |
[29:07] | Why would he need Holland to give her pills? | 为什么他要让霍兰德来开药呢 |
[29:09] | Because the pills aren’t helping her illness, | 因为这些药无法改善她的病情 |
[29:11] | and he didn’t want them traced back to him. | 他不希望被追究责任 |
[29:13] | Okay, what you’re saying is just crazy. | 好了 你在说什么疯话 |
[29:16] | Any crazier than your whole family leaving town with him tonight? | 哪有今晚你们全家跟着他出城来得疯狂 |
[29:19] | I’m gonna go. Good-bye. | 我得走了 再见 |
[29:20] | Serena, wait– | 瑟琳娜 等等 |
[29:30] | You all set? My bags are downstairs. | 都准备好了吗 我的行李在楼下 |
[29:35] | Yeah, um, you know, I was thinking | 是的 我在想 |
[29:35] | Maybe we could just wait and, uh, fly out tomorrow. | 也许我们可以等等 明早再走 |
[29:39] | I wish we could. I’ve got to get to my patient immediately. | 我也希望如此 但我得立即到病人那去 |
[29:42] | Are you sure that’s what it’s about? | 你确定就是这样吗 |
[29:45] | People are saying you’re behind this Holland thing. | 大家都说是你在背后操纵霍兰德这件事 |
[29:47] | Holland? | 霍兰德 |
[29:52] | Um, let me go check on mom. | 嗯 我去看下妈妈 |
[29:55] | Rufus, what are you doing here? | 鲁弗斯 你来干什么 |
[29:57] | I’d like to talk to your mother. | 我想跟你妈妈谈谈 |
[29:58] | – She doesn’t want… – Rufus, what is it? | -她不想 -鲁弗斯 什么事 |
[30:01] | The truth, finally. | 真相 |
[30:04] | You want to tell her or should I? | 你来告诉她 还是我来说 |
[30:09] | So Serena’s father sends her this letter saying that | 也就是说瑟琳娜的爸爸写信给她说 |
[30:11] | he and Lily were together when she came to see him… | 她去见他的时候 他正好和莉莉在一起 |
[30:13] | hoping it would cause problems between Lily and my dad, | 希望这封信会让莉莉和我爸的感情出问题 |
[30:15] | maybe even split ’em up. | 或者甚至让他们分开 |
[30:17] | When that failed, he went to plan “b”… | A计划失败后 他就开始实施B计划 |
[30:19] | Getting Holland to be friend of Rufus. | 让霍兰德成为鲁弗斯的朋友 |
[30:21] | Holland’s husband was leaving her, | 霍兰德的丈夫离开了她 |
[30:22] | and she was desperate for a friend. But once again, | 她很需要一个朋友 但又失败了 |
[30:24] | Rufus and Lily proved too solid, | 鲁弗斯和莉莉的感情太深厚了 |
[30:26] | -so on to plan “c.” – There’s a plan “c”? | -所以又开始了C计划 -还有C计划 |
[30:30] | Oh, I always have a plan “c.” | 哦 我总是有备用计划的 |
[30:32] | Put yourself in the good doctor’s loafers. | 自己装成好医生的样子 |
[30:35] | Lily comes to him over the summer. She’s actually sick. | 夏天的时候莉莉去找她 她确实病了 |
[30:38] | He cures her, falls in love, decides to win her back, | 他治好了她 再次坠入爱河 决定把她抢回来 |
[30:41] | only Holland tells him | 但霍兰德告诉他 |
[30:43] | Lily and Rufus are copper-bottom. | 鲁弗斯和莉莉的关系牢不可摧 |
[30:46] | He thinks, “what can I do to get her to love me, | 他想 该怎么做才能让她爱上我 |
[30:49] | the family to accept me?” | 让这个家庭接受我 |
[30:50] | Save her life. So the pills he gets from Holland… | 救他一命 所以他从霍兰德那拿的药 |
[30:54] | – …the ones you stole. – Antibiotics. | -你偷来的药 -抗生素 |
[30:57] | The side effects of which mimic her symptoms. | 这种药的副作用和她的病症相似 |
[30:59] | He cures her again, gets to be the hero, | 他再次治好了她 成为了英雄 |
[31:01] | and they live happily ever after. | 然后他们快乐地生活在一起 |
[31:03] | No wonder you admire him. | 难怪你欣赏他 |
[31:05] | It’s almost like something you would do. | 很像你会做的事 |
[31:07] | Thank you. It does have the fingerprints of my genius. | 谢谢 这只是我伟大天赋中的九牛一毛 |
[31:10] | The only question now is… | 现在的问题是 |
[31:12] | Will Lily believe my dad? | 莉莉会相信我爸爸吗 |
[31:15] | Lily, this is absurd. You cannot believe his lies. | 莉莉 这太荒谬了 不要相信他 |
[31:18] | Should I call Holland? This time she’ll tell the truth. | 要我打电话给霍兰德吗 这回她会说真话的 |
[31:20] | So you get your mistress to change her | 看来你已经让你的情人 |
[31:22] | – story and… -Hey. Is my mom really sick? | -编好故事了 -喂 我妈真的生病了吗 |
[31:25] | Right now that’s all I wanna know. | 现在这是我最想知道的 |
[31:26] | Of course she was sick. | 她那时候真的病了 |
[31:28] | Uh, to…to even imagine that I would prescribe your mother | 你认为我会给你妈妈 |
[31:31] | medication that she didn’t need? It’s preposterous. | 开她根本不需要的药吗 太荒唐了 |
[31:34] | I’ve got the files in my bag. | 我包里有文件 |
[31:37] | Do you want to see them? | 你想看看吗 |
[31:38] | You don’t have to prove yourself. | 你不需要证明自己 |
[31:48] | Apparently, I do. | 很明显 我需要 |
[31:51] | – Excuse me. – William. | -借过 -威廉 |
[32:05] | I didn’t cheat on you, Lily. | 莉莉 我没有对你不忠 |
[32:07] | – I would never cheat on you. – Rufus. | -我绝对不会搞外遇的 -鲁弗斯 |
[32:09] | So she’s not sick? I just want to be clear. | 那么她根本没病了 我只想确定一下 |
[32:12] | She’s not sick anymore. | 她现在很好 |
[32:13] | He’s been lying since he got to New York, to all of us. | 自从他来到纽约后 一直在向大家说谎 |
[32:17] | Do you think he’s even coming back? | 你觉得他还会回来吗 |
[32:18] | Yes, of course he is. You heard what he said. | 当然 你听到他说了什么 |
[32:21] | And I’m…I’m sorry, mom. I don’t want you to be sick. | 很抱歉 妈妈 我不是希望你生病 |
[32:24] | But dad is not lying to us. | 但爸爸不是在说谎 |
[32:32] | Where’s William? | 威廉在哪 |
[32:34] | He-he’s in the lobby downstairs getting his bags. | 他在楼下大厅拿行李 |
[32:36] | There’s no one in the lobby. | 大厅里没人 |
[32:38] | He’s down there. | 他在楼下 |
[32:39] | Serena, the lobby’s empty. | 瑟琳娜 大厅没人 |
[32:42] | You…you just must not have seen him. He wouldn’t leave. | 你们只是没看到他 他不会走的 |
[32:45] | He wouldn’t leave me. | 他不会离开我的 |
[32:48] | – Let her go. – Oh, god. | -让她去吧 -天啊 |
[32:52] | We should call the police. | 我们应该报警 |
[32:54] | All right, well, let’s just give him a minute. | 好 不过先给他点时间吧 |
[32:56] | No. If we wait, he’ll be gone for good. | 不 如果我们再等 他会永远消失的 |
[33:00] | Yes, captain Lewis? This is Nate Archibald. | 喂 刘易斯警长 我是内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[33:03] | We met at my grandfather’s this summer. | 今年夏天 我们在我祖父那见过 |
[33:04] | Listen, I need a favor. | 听着 我需要帮助 |
[33:08] | What I’d like to know is how did William know to get out of town? | 我想知道威廉怎么会想到要今晚出城的 |
[33:11] | Someone must have tipped him off. | 肯定有人给他通风报信了 |
[33:16] | – It had to be one of us. – It was me. | -是我们中的一个 -是我 |
[33:38] | what happened? | 怎么了 |
[33:41] | It’s true. He left. | 是真的 他走了 |
[34:17] | I need you to tell me the truth. | 我要你跟我说实话 |
[34:26] | When your mother came to me last summer, she was sick. | 去年夏天你妈妈来找我的时候 她确实病了 |
[34:30] | I cured her. | 我治好了她 |
[34:33] | Then I fell in love with her again. | 却又重新爱上了她 |
[34:36] | When I came here and saw you and Eric, | 当我回来 见到你和艾瑞克 |
[34:39] | I… I realized how badly I had messed up. | 我才明白我过去做得傻事 |
[34:44] | I never wanted to hurt any of you. | 我从没想过伤害你们任何人 |
[34:47] | I just wanted my family back. | 我只想要回我的家人 |
[34:48] | All you needed to do was be here. | 你只要留在这里就好了 |
[34:52] | I’m sorry, Serena. | 抱歉 瑟琳娜 |
[34:54] | I just thought unless your mother needed me… | 我本以为只有你妈需要我 |
[35:00] | you weren’t gonna give me a chance. | 你才会给我机会 |
[35:04] | Well, the police are on their way now, | 警察就要来了 |
[35:05] | so you should probably go. | 你该走了 |
[35:09] | Why don’t you come with me? | 跟我一起走吧 |
[35:11] | I don’t forgive you. | 我不能原谅你 |
[35:14] | I also don’t need to punish you.So if you just go now, | 但也不必惩罚你 所以你现在离开的话 |
[35:16] | I’ll make sure they don’t come after you. | 我会掩护 不让他们追到你 |
[35:23] | I love you, Serena. | 我爱你 瑟琳娜 |
[35:25] | I love you, too, dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[35:33] | Go now. | 快走吧 |
[36:10] | Rufus, I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. | 鲁弗斯 抱歉我没有相信你 |
[36:13] | I was just so overwhelmed. | 我只是当时太不知所措了 |
[36:16] | The only thing that matters is I’m not losing you… | 最重要的是 |
[36:18] | to cancer, to will or anything else. | 我没有因癌症或其他原因而失去你 |
[36:37] | Really? That’s it? | 真的吗 就这样吗 |
[36:40] | Dad, she believed you cheated. | 爸爸 她相信了你背叛她 |
[36:41] | She was leaving with her ex-husband. | 她还要和她前夫一起离开你 |
[36:43] | And you helped make that happen. | 而你也添了不少麻烦 |
[36:45] | You know, you think that William’s the only problem? | 你以为威廉是你们唯一的问题吗 |
[36:48] | He’s not, dad. You and Lily fight all the time. | 不是的 爸爸 你和莉莉冲突不断 |
[36:51] | I mean, one of you thinks the other’s cheating. | 你们都以为对方有外遇 |
[36:53] | You both keep secrets. | 你们都不肯敞开心扉 |
[36:54] | Jenny, that’s between me and Lily. | 珍妮 那是我和莉莉的事 |
[36:57] | You know, I wish it was, | 你知道吗 要是那样倒好了 |
[36:59] | but we all get dragged into it, just like we did today. | 但我们都身不由己被牵扯进来 就像今天 |
[37:02] | When we lived in Brooklyn, I might have had | 我们住在布鲁克林时 也许我必须 |
[37:04] | to take the subway to school and make my own clothes, | 乘地铁上学 穿自己做的衣服 |
[37:06] | but at least our family was happy. | 但至少我们无忧无虑 |
[37:09] | I don’t see what’s so wrong about wanting my life | 我不觉得希望回到正常的生活 |
[37:11] | – to go back to normal. – This is where we live. | -有什么错 -这就是我们的家 |
[37:14] | What needs to get back to normal is you. | 该回到正常是你 |
[37:27] | If you don’t want to be a part of this family, | 你要是不希望成为这个家的一员 |
[37:30] | no one is forcing you to stay. | 没人强迫你留下 |
[37:56] | You don’t have to wait with me. | 你不必陪我在这等 |
[37:58] | Lily is fine, and the sting is over. | 莉莉没事了 闹剧也结束了 |
[38:00] | You’re not really going to keep up this rugby player facade. | 你还要继续拿这个橄榄球手当挡箭牌吗 |
[38:04] | It’s not a facade. | 不是挡箭牌 |
[38:05] | It’s a date, and he’s on his way. | 这是个约会 而且他就快来了 |
[38:14] | I know you felt it. | 我知道你还对我有感觉 |
[38:17] | We were caught up in a scheme, | 我们正巧站在同一条船上 |
[38:19] | and it was role-play. | 那只是演戏罢了 |
[38:24] | It was real. | 但戏假情真 |
[38:26] | I know you feel it right now. | 我知道你现在可以感觉到 |
[38:28] | It doesn’t change anything. | 但也不会改变任何事 |
[38:32] | And Holland may be crazy, but she was right. | 也许霍兰德是疯了 但她说得没错 |
[38:34] | No matter what I feel or don’t, | 不论我还有没有感觉 |
[38:36] | we’re not safe. | 我们的感情靠不住 |
[38:39] | I did the most dangerous thing I could | 当我告诉你我爱你时 |
[38:41] | when I said “I love you,” | 我做了人生最危险的选择 |
[38:43] | And it was worth it. | 但却是值得的 |
[38:46] | If I got through my fear for you, | 如果我可以为你义无反顾 |
[38:49] | You can get through yours for me. | 你也可以为我如此 |
[38:55] | You have until tomorrow to decide. | 你可以在明天前作出决定 |
[38:58] | What? | 什么 |
[38:59] | We’re never going to be safe. | 我们的感情永远没有定数 |
[39:03] | So are you brave enough or aren’t you? | 就看你够不够勇敢 |
[39:05] | I’ll be waiting at the top of the Empire state building. | 我会在帝王大厦顶层等你 |
[39:08] | You can’t “affair to remember” me. | 你休想跟我搞什么《金玉盟》 |
[39:13] | If you’re not there tomorrow, | 如果你明天没有去 |
[39:14] | At 7:01, I’m closing my heart to you forever. | 七点零一分 我将从此对你死心 |
[39:19] | Well, I won’t be there. | 我不会去的 |
[39:40] | How’d the sting go? | 你们的拆谎结局如何 |
[39:45] | I’d much rather hear about rugby. | 我更想听听有关橄榄球的事 |
[39:47] | Fair enough. Rugby is a real sport. | 好啊 橄榄球是项真正的运动 |
[39:51] | Football’s for… | 足球是 |
[40:09] | – Hello? – Hey. I’ve been calling you. | -你好 -我一直打电话给你 |
[40:11] | There’s nothing more to say. | 没什么好说的了 |
[40:12] | I got to my dad before the cops did. | 我抢在警察前找到了我爸爸 |
[40:15] | So I guess now you know | 我猜你现在知道我为什么 |
[40:16] | why I don’t talk to you about things. | 什么都不愿告诉你了 |
[40:36] | Thanks for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我来 |
[40:40] | When are things not complicated | 和瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森一起 |
[40:41] | with Serena Van Der Woodsen? | 有不复杂的时候吗 |
[40:47] | you want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[40:58] | When the family tree falls, | 当家人失和 |
[40:59] | we all need a friend to lead us out of the woods… | 我们都需要找个朋友抽离一下 |
[41:07] | or into them. | 或者进入别人的生活 |
[41:18] | I didn’t know you’d be here. I live here. | 我不知道你会在这 我住这 |
[41:22] | I know. I just thought you’d, um, be with Serena or something. | 我只是以为你和瑟琳娜或者谁在一起呢 |
[41:26] | Nope. | 没有 |
[41:39] | But careful… | 不过小心了 |
[41:40] | Once darkness descends, true natures emerge, | 当夜幕降临 人们坦诚相见 |
[41:44] | and everything is fair game until morning. | 清晨之前 这将是场公平的竞争 |
[41:48] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | XOXO 八卦天后 |