时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip Girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:04] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | What’s so important, Jenny? | 有什么重要的事吗 珍妮 |
[00:09] | Holland’s about to tell them everything– | 霍兰德马上会把 |
[00:10] | the truth about you and Holland working together | 你跟霍兰德联手 |
[00:12] | to split up my dad and Lily. | 分裂我爸和莉莉的事公诸于世 |
[00:13] | We should call the police. | 我们应该报警 |
[00:14] | If we wait, he’ll be gone for good. | 如果我们再等 他会永远消失的 |
[00:16] | I got to my dad before the cops did. | 我抢在警察之前找到了我爸爸 |
[00:18] | So I guess now you know | 我猜你现在知道我为什么 |
[00:20] | why I don’t talk to you about things. | 什么都不愿意告诉你了吧 |
[00:22] | Thanks for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我来 |
[00:23] | You wanna talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[00:24] | I don’t see what’s so wrong about wanting my life | 我不觉得渴望回归正常的生活 |
[00:27] | to go back to normal. | 有什么错的 |
[00:27] | What needs to get back to normal is you. | 该回归正常的是你 |
[00:29] | I’ll be waiting at the top of the Empire State building. | 我会在帝国大厦顶层等你 |
[00:32] | At 7:01, I’m closing my heart to you forever. | 7点01分 我将从此对你死心 |
[00:33] | Well, I won’t be there. | 我不会去的 |
[00:57] | You reap what you sow. | 一分耕耘 一分收获 |
[00:59] | What goes around comes around. | 善有善报 恶有恶报 |
[01:03] | No matter how far you run, | 无论你跑得多远 |
[01:05] | you can never truly escape. | 都无法真正逃脱 |
[01:08] | Everything catches up to you in the end, | 所有事最终都将追上你的脚步 |
[01:11] | and when it does, | 这一刻到来时 |
[01:13] | it usually kicks your ass. | 常常会给你重重一击 |
[01:17] | Jenny? | 在想珍妮的事吗 |
[01:20] | Rufus, teenage girls are a nightmare. | 鲁弗斯 青春期的女孩让人抓狂 |
[01:23] | As soon as they realize | 只要她们意识到 |
[01:24] | that you’ll love them no matter what they do, | 无论做错什么你都爱她们 |
[01:27] | you lose all of your power. | 你手里就没什么筹码了 |
[01:29] | You just have to wait till they finish college. | 你只得等到她们大学毕业 |
[01:31] | Or in the case of Serena, | 或者就像瑟琳娜 |
[01:32] | rebel and not go. | 干脆叛逆到底 不去上大学 |
[01:36] | Just talk to her. Is she in her room? | 跟她聊聊吧 她在自己的房间吗 |
[01:39] | No. I sent her to the loft | 不 我把她送到布鲁克林的房子 |
[01:41] | to stay with Dan | 让她跟丹待在一起 |
[01:42] | so I could consider the best course of action. | 以便我有时间想出个最佳方案 |
[01:44] | Well, grounding her again probably won’t work. | 再次禁足可能对她不管用了 |
[01:47] | Short of sending her away, | 除了把她送走 |
[01:48] | I don’t know anything else that will. | 我想不到任何管用的办法了 |
[01:50] | Well, I think that would be a mistake. | 我觉得那样做不明智 |
[01:52] | And I would hate to separate her and Eric. | 我也不想分开她和艾瑞克 |
[01:54] | They need each other. | 他们需要彼此 |
[01:55] | Don’t worry about me. After what I witnessed yesterday, | 别担心我 目睹了昨天的一切 |
[01:59] | you can do whatever you want with Jenny. | 随你怎么处置珍妮我都没意见 |
[02:00] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么话啊 |
[02:01] | She’s your sister. | 她是你妹妹 |
[02:01] | No, not by choice. | 可以选择的话 我们就不是兄妹了 |
[02:03] | She said so herself. | 这是她的原话 |
[02:04] | So go ahead and send her crazy ass away. | 你们继续吧 赶紧把她轰走 |
[02:06] | Although if I were you, I’d do it sooner rather than later, | 我要是你们的话 会觉得事不宜迟 |
[02:08] | before she hurts anybody else. | 趁她还没伤害更多人之前 |
[02:22] | Oh. Finally. | 总算醒了 |
[02:24] | Jenny. Hey. You’re still here. | 珍妮 嗨 你还在啊 |
[02:26] | Gee, thanks. As if it wasn’t humiliating enough | 天啊 谢谢 这比我话说到一半 |
[02:29] | when you fell asleep in the middle of my sentence. | 你就倒头大睡还丢人 |
[02:31] | Don’t you mean monologue? | 你是指昨晚的长篇独白吧 |
[02:34] | Seriously, though, thanks– | 不过认真地说一句 谢谢你 |
[02:36] | thanks for listening to me last night. | 谢谢你昨晚听我倒苦水 |
[02:38] | Yeah, no problem. | 没事 小事一桩 |
[02:39] | You know I’m here for you, whatever you need. | 无论你碰到什么困难我都会帮你 |
[02:41] | But… | 但是 |
[02:42] | I just–I don’t want you to get the wrong impression. | 我只是 不想让你产生误会 |
[02:45] | Don’t worry. I get it. | 别担心 我明白 |
[02:47] | You and I are friends. You love Serena. | 我们只是朋友 你爱的人是瑟琳娜 |
[02:50] | Although it looks like love’s a bit of a one-way street right now. | 不过看样子 你现在有点像单相思 |
[02:52] | Did she call? | 她打电话了吗 |
[02:54] | She’s mad, but she’ll cool off. | 她生气极了 不过会平静下来的 |
[02:57] | Morning, sunshines. | 早上好 阳光情人 |
[02:58] | Hey, uh… Jenny’s on her way out, actually. | 呃 珍妮正打算走呢 |
[03:00] | She just crashed the night. | 她昨晚都要崩溃了 |
[03:02] | Ah, save it. I know nothing untoward happened. | 不用说了 我知道没有不妥的事发生 |
[03:05] | That was clear by the sound of you snoring at 2:00 a.m. | 你半夜两点的鼾声和收费电视上的《新月》 |
[03:08] | and “New moon” on the pay-per-view bill. | 已经解释得很清楚了 |
[03:11] | Although I was hoping to catch you two | 虽然我本来希望能逮个正着 |
[03:13] | in the midst of something more than a heart-to-heart. | 看到你们卿卿我我的样子 |
[03:17] | Okay, I’m gonna go get dressed. | 我要去换衣服了 |
[03:25] | Be careful, Nathaniel. | 小心点 内特尼尔 |
[03:26] | You and Serena are on thin ice. | 你和瑟琳娜现在的关系很紧张 |
[03:28] | All it takes is someone to tap their foot and that cracks. | 再也经不起什么风吹草动 |
[03:30] | Oh, what do you know about relationships? | 得了吧 你又不是情圣 |
[03:33] | A lot. | 其实我懂得可多呢 |
[03:33] | In fact, I’m about to save mine. | 其实 我正打算拯救我的爱情 |
[03:35] | I suggest you do the same if you can. | 我建议你有机会的话也抓紧 |
[03:39] | I’m sorry. I-I cannot reach table. | 对不起 我够不到桌子 |
[03:44] | Just this once, Dorota. | 就这一次啊 多洛塔 |
[03:46] | But if that baby does not arrive soon… | 要是那个孩子不快一点降生 |
[03:48] | we’re going to have to look into getting you help. | 我们就得对你采取点措施了 |
[03:50] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[03:51] | I want this baby to come out as much as you do. | 我跟你一样希望这孩子赶紧出来 |
[03:54] | Now as soon as that moment comes, | 那孩子一出生 |
[03:55] | your mother and I are heading straight back to Paris. | 你妈妈和我就要奔回巴黎了 |
[03:58] | So are you coming with us? What are your plans? | 你想一起来吗 你有什么计划了吗 |
[04:01] | Nothing, | 没什么 |
[04:01] | beyond having a second date with Cameron this afternoon | 也就是今天下午跟卡梅隆第二次约会 |
[04:04] | and staying as far away as possible | 还要注意尽量远离 |
[04:05] | from the Empire State building. | 帝国大厦 |
[04:07] | What’s the Empire State building have to do with anything? | 帝国大厦跟我们有什么关系吗 |
[04:10] | “An affair to remember” was on TCM last night. | TCM电视台昨晚播放《金玉盟》了 |
[04:12] | It gave me nightmares. | 让我做了不少噩梦 |
[04:13] | Blair loves the Empire State building, | 布莱尔爱帝国大厦 |
[04:15] | even though she doesn’t want to, and she should just admit it | 就算她不想爱 也得承认实在是爱 |
[04:18] | and make all our life easier. | 这样可以让我们少担心一点 |
[04:20] | Miss Blair loves nothing, | 布莱尔小姐什么都不爱 |
[04:22] | except for shoes, clothes and anything Harry Winston. | 只爱鞋子 时装 和海瑞·温斯顿的一切 |
[04:26] | Now, Dorota, would you please get me some steamed milk? | 多洛塔 麻烦你给我拿点热牛奶 |
[04:28] | ’cause this is ice cold. | 这个有点太冰了 |
[04:30] | Actually, no. I will help you. | 算了 我来帮你一把 |
[04:36] | Since it appears you have taken an interest | 既然你对拜斯给我下的 |
[04:38] | in the deadline a certain bass-hat set for me, | 最后通牒那么感兴趣 |
[04:41] | I’m calling you into service. | 我需要你的服务 |
[04:43] | But I already ironed your sheets | 可我已经照要求熨过你的床单 |
[04:45] | and alphabetized shoes by designer, like you ask. | 还按设计师名字的顺序排列了你的鞋子 |
[04:47] | What more is there to do? | 还有什么活儿需要我做吗 |
[04:49] | I’m ordering you to chaperone my date with Cameron. | 我命令你陪我一起去和卡梅隆约会 |
[04:52] | I need to make sure that no matter what happens, | 我要确保自己在任何情况下 |
[04:54] | I don’t go anywhere near that stupid art deco landmark. | 都不会到那个愚蠢的地标建筑附近去 |
[04:56] | Miss Blair, I defriend Mr. Chuck | 布莱尔小姐 无论在网上还是生活中 |
[05:00] | in facebook and in life. | 我都不会站在恰克先生那边 |
[05:02] | But… this is pretty romantic thing he’s doing. | 但他做的这件事 实在是太浪漫了 |
[05:06] | If not going means never having Chuck in your life again, | 不去就意味着永远失去恰克 |
[05:11] | are you prepared to live like that? | 你真的准备好了吗 |
[05:13] | Yes. But even if I’m not, | 是的 况且就算没有准备好 |
[05:15] | if you let me go anywhere near 34th street, | 只要你让我接近第34大街 |
[05:18] | there won’t be a miracle but a massacre. | 奇迹便不会发生 取而代之的将是灾难 |
[05:20] | Now… put on your walking shoes. | 现在 去换双适合走路的鞋 |
[05:22] | We’re going on a date. | 咱们要去赴约了 |
[05:34] | Georgina Sparks? | 乔治娜·斯帕克 |
[05:37] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[05:38] | Da. Nice hotel, by the way… for the upper west side. | 对 你这酒店在上东区可真算不错的了 |
[05:42] | I hope you’re not here to hurt me. | 我希望你不是来这伤害我的 |
[05:43] | “Operation ditch the bitch in Belarus” | “让小贱人滚去白俄罗斯”计划 |
[05:45] | was Blair’s idea. | 是布莱尔的主意 |
[05:48] | I don’t want revenge. | 我不想报复 |
[05:50] | I need help. I’m scared. | 我需要帮助 我很害怕 |
[05:52] | Even if I believed you, I wouldn’t care. | 就算我相信你 我也不关心这事 |
[05:54] | This isn’t like the other times, Chuck. | 恰克 这次和以前真的不一样 |
[05:56] | The Russians don’t mess around. | 俄罗斯人不是好惹的 |
[05:58] | It’s really cold there, and there’s, like, | 那里不仅天寒地冻 |
[06:01] | barely any designer jeans, and the average citizen | 而且连品牌牛仔裤都没有 更不要说 |
[06:03] | drinks about 38 pints of pure alcohol a year. | 那里人均每年喝掉的酒 足有38品脱 |
[06:05] | Unless a one-way ticket on the “Siberian express” | 除非你需要的是一张西伯利亚快速列车 |
[06:08] | is what you’re looking for, I’m out. | 单程车票 其它的我帮不了你 |
[06:10] | So if you wouldn’t mind, I have some business to attend to. | 不介意的话 我还有工作要做 |
[06:13] | Maybe I could just wait here until you get back? | 也许我可以在这等你忙完 |
[06:15] | Or I could see you out now. | 或者我现在送你出去 |
[06:18] | It’s either me or security. | 我或者保安都可以 |
[07:08] | NATE CALLING | 内特 来电 |
[07:11] | CALL IGNORED | 忽略该来电 |
[07:12] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[07:14] | Uh, it’s later than either of us wants it to be. | 嗯 比我们打算的都晚 |
[07:17] | By that, I mean morning. | 我的意思是 已经早上了 |
[07:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[07:23] | Wow. That’s not usually the reaction I hope for | 跟个女生单纯的睡了一晚 |
[07:25] | when waking up next to a woman. | 可没想到她早上起来的反应会是这样 |
[07:27] | It’s not that and you know it. | 你知道我不是那个意思 |
[07:30] | Last night– | 昨天晚上 |
[07:31] | Don’t even finish those words, | 如果你想说的不是 |
[07:32] | unless–unless they end with | “昨天晚上的一切都是个错误” |
[07:34] | “was a mistake.” | 那你还是别说了吧 |
[07:36] | I mean, right? | 你是这意思 对吗 |
[07:37] | Right. Right. My thoughts exactly. | 对对 我正想说呢 |
[07:39] | I mean, we’re… We’re both in relationships. | 我们都有交往的对象 |
[07:42] | Yeah. Yeah, it was– it was totally meaningless. | 是啊 昨晚什么也没发生 |
[07:44] | I mean, we just fell asleep. | 我们就是一起睡了一晚 |
[07:46] | Yeah, after an entire bottle of wine | 是啊 我们先喝了一整瓶酒 |
[07:48] | and–and a whole lot of talking. | 然后 聊了很久 |
[07:51] | And one kiss. | 还接吻了 |
[07:53] | Did that even happen? | 真的假的 |
[07:54] | I’m not sure–I’m not sure that happened. | 我不确定 不确定我们到底接吻没有 |
[07:56] | You know, all I remember is– is you falling asleep on my arm, | 我就记得你枕着我的胳膊睡着了 |
[07:59] | and then my not being able to move it. | 然后 我的胳膊就不能动了 |
[08:01] | In fact, I don’t even know if I still can. Like… | 事实上现在好像都不太能动 |
[08:03] | I-I was just upset, and you were there for me. | 我当时有点难过 而你一直陪着我 |
[08:06] | It was just a couple of old friends | 只是两个老朋友 |
[08:07] | falling into a comfortable pattern for a minute… or ten. | 在一起轻松地聊了一小会 或许更久 |
[08:10] | – And I love Nate. – I love Vanessa. | -而且我爱内特 -我爱瓦内萨 |
[08:13] | – W–do we have to tell anyone? – Not on your life. No. | -这事没必要告诉别人吧 -没必要 |
[08:16] | I mean, there’s no reason to explode our whole world | 没必要因为老友间毫无意义的吻 |
[08:19] | just for some… meaningless kiss between old friends. | 破坏我们的生活 |
[08:22] | Whatever this was, it’s just between us. | 无论昨天发生了什么 就这样吧 |
[08:25] | It’s not like we can’t keep that safe. | 我们又不是分不清轻重 |
[08:27] | – Yeah. – Call me if you need anything. | -对啊 -有事给我打电话吧 |
[08:31] | – Okay. All right. Bye. – Bye. | -好的 拜拜 -拜拜 |
[08:34] | That was a mistake. It was completely random. | 这绝对不该发生 绝对是个巧合 |
[08:35] | – It was gravity. – Okay. Bye. | -重力原因 -随便了 再见 |
[08:38] | You were going for the hug. I-I went for the… | 你打算拥抱 而我却 |
[08:45] | Spotted–a family reunion only Faulkner would approve of. | 注意了 这种家庭再结合只有福克纳[美国小说家]才会赞成 |
[08:53] | I used to think that S. and lonely boy | 我一直觉得S和寂寞男孩 |
[08:56] | were the most boring couple on the upper east side. | 是上东区最无聊的一对 |
[08:59] | But what makes them actually great together? | 为什么他们在一起是爆炸新闻呢 |
[09:06] | Is when they’re supposed to be with other people. | 大概因为现在他们都各自名花有主 |
[09:20] | JENNY | 珍妮 |
[09:36] | 76th and 5th, please. | 请到76大街和第五大道交界那 |
[09:40] | Actually, make that the empire hotel, and quick. | 还是去帝国酒店吧 麻烦快点 |
[09:45] | Good luck talking your way out of this one, S. | S 希望你这次能解释得清 |
[10:00] | I hope you’re on your way to see Nate. | 希望你是去找内特 |
[10:01] | – You saw the blast? – Yes, and although I’m inclined to say | -你看过那条消息了 -是的 |
[10:05] | that gossip girl doesn’t know what she’s talking about, | 虽然八卦天后上传了一些模糊不清的照片 |
[10:06] | since she also posted some blurry photo | 说是乔治娜涉嫌参与邮件诈骗俄罗斯人 |
[10:08] | of a russian mail-order bride and said it was Georgina, | 让人觉得她不知所云 |
[10:10] | that really did look like you and Humphrey. | 但床上那两人绝对是你和汉弗瑞 |
[10:13] | I mean, isn’t that a little ’08, | 那是08年的事了 那年还流行长大衣 |
[10:14] | – like maxi dresses and Miley Cyrus? – Blair. | -麦莉·塞勒斯风头正劲 -布莱尔 |
[10:17] | We all try on old clothes from time to time, | 我们都会时不时地试试旧衣服 |
[10:20] | and sure, we may even be surprised when they still fit, | 也会惊喜的发现 旧衣服依然很合身 |
[10:22] | but that doesn’t mean we should wear them again, ever. | 但绝不意味着我们能穿它 绝对不 |
[10:24] | Nothing happened. And as for the photo, | 我们之间什么都没发生 至于那照片 |
[10:27] | it was obviously the work of Jenny Humphrey. | 明显是珍妮·汉弗瑞的杰作 |
[10:29] | I knew she hated me, | 我早就知道她恨我 |
[10:31] | but apparently she hates Dan, too. | 但看来她也不怎么喜欢丹 |
[10:33] | I just wish she would hole up in Brooklyn | 我真希望她能老老实实呆在布鲁克林 |
[10:35] | and leave the rest of us alone. | 别再给我们添麻烦了 |
[10:37] | Brooklyn. Is that where she is right now? | 布鲁克林 她现在在那吗 |
[10:39] | I guess so. Look, I-I gotta go call Dan | 差不多吧 我现在要给丹打个电话 |
[10:41] | and make sure he knows what’s going on. | 告诉他现在的情况 |
[10:43] | Bye. | 回见了 |
[10:49] | EMPIRE BUILDING PREPARES FOR 80TH ANNIVERSARY! | 帝国大厦建成80周年庆典筹备中 |
[10:52] | We have to get off this island. | 我们得赶紧离开这儿 |
[10:54] | Cameron, would you mind if we made a little detour? | 卡梅隆 你不介意我们绕点路吧 |
[10:58] | How little? | 绕多远啊 |
[11:05] | Hey. | 你好 |
[11:06] | So now that our morning | 看来我们的早晨 |
[11:07] | – seems to have made it all over Manhattan… – Yeah, I saw that. | -曼哈顿人尽皆知了 -我也看见了 |
[11:09] | I just wanna make sure we’re still on the same page. | 我就想知道 咱俩现在想法一致 |
[11:12] | Uh, absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[11:13] | I don’t wanna jeopardize my friendship with Nate | 我可不想拿我和内特的友谊冒险 |
[11:15] | or my relationship with Vanessa | 更不要说我和瓦内萨的恋情了 |
[11:16] | just as much as you don’t want to jeopardize | 正如你不想破坏 |
[11:18] | Your relationship with Nate or your friendship with Vanessa. | 你和内特的感情 你和瓦内萨的友情 |
[11:21] | Are you friends with Vanessa? | 你和瓦内萨是朋友吗 |
[11:22] | Friendly enough to not want her | 我俩的交情让我真心希望她 |
[11:23] | to get upset over a meaningless kiss. | 不会因为这个毫无意义的吻而生气 |
[11:25] | I mean, it was meaningless, right? | 我是说 那吻的确毫无意义 是吧 |
[11:27] | Dan, is that you? | 丹 是你吗 |
[11:29] | Uh, you know, I gotta go. Good luck. | 我得挂了 祝你好运 |
[11:31] | Hey, was that my Lincoln Hawk t-shirt Serena was wearing? | 瑟琳娜穿的是我那件林肯之鹰的T恤吗 |
[11:35] | You saw “Gossip girl”? | 你也看八卦天后了吗 |
[11:36] | I just kinda glanced over Eric’s shoulder. | 我刚好从艾瑞克的肩后瞟到了 |
[11:38] | Have you seen Jenny? I need to find her. | 你看到珍妮了吗 我得找到她 |
[11:40] | I need to talk to her about why she took that picture. | 我要和她谈谈 为什么拍了那张照片 |
[11:41] | I thought she was with you. | 我以为她和你在一起 |
[11:43] | No, she…she wasn’t there when I woke up | 没有 我醒来的时候她已经不在了 |
[11:45] | and she wasn’t there when I went to sleep either, | 我上床睡觉的时候她也不在 |
[11:47] | which wasn’t until, like, 4:00. | 那会儿都4点了 |
[11:49] | I wish I didn’t have to say this, dad, | 我不想这么说 爸爸 |
[11:50] | but she’s out of control. | 但她已经完全失控了 |
[11:51] | I mean, yesterday, it was your marriage, | 昨天是企图破坏你的婚姻 而今天 |
[11:53] | and today it’s Nate and Serena, Vanessa and me. | 又是内特和瑟琳娜 瓦内萨和我的关系 |
[11:55] | She…she’s gotta be stopped. | 她得停手了 |
[11:56] | We should go wait for her at the loft. | 我们应该回到阁楼去等她 |
[11:58] | She’s bound to show up there sooner than here. | 她一定会先到那边的 |
[12:13] | Hey, have you seen Nate? | 你见到内特了吗 |
[12:14] | I have no idea where he is, | 不知道他在哪儿 |
[12:15] | though I do have a good idea where you’ve been. | 但我倒是知道你去了哪儿 |
[12:18] | Chuck… | 恰克 |
[12:19] | Look, before you go and use whatever line you’ve prepared, | 听着 在你开始那些早有准备的托词前 |
[12:22] | think hard. | 先仔细想想吧 |
[12:23] | Nate knows who he loves and what he wants. | 内特知道他爱谁 他想要什么 |
[12:26] | So unless you can say the same, | 所以 除非你能和他达成共识 |
[12:28] | look him in the eyes and tell him that | 注视他的双眼 说出你的所爱所想 |
[12:29] | or stop playing games. | 否则就别再耍把戏了 |
[12:33] | Courage, ma soeur. | 加油 小妹妹 |
[12:36] | Please. | 这边请 |
[12:42] | I mean, I wish I could say I was happy to see you. | 我希望能对你说 很高兴见到你 |
[12:45] | Nothing happened with Dan. | 我和丹之间什么都没发生 |
[12:46] | We just fell asleep talking. | 我们只是聊着聊着睡着了 |
[12:48] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[12:48] | Nate, you and I both screwed up. | 内特 你和我都做了错事 |
[12:51] | I only turned to Dan because I was mad at you | 我找丹吐苦水 是因为我很生气 |
[12:53] | for calling the cops on my father. | 你竟然打电话给警察抓我爸爸 |
[12:56] | And what your dad did was really wrong, Serena. | 你爸爸的所作所为法理难容 瑟琳娜 |
[12:58] | That was not for you to decide. | 这由不得你来决定 |
[13:02] | Nate… | 内特 |
[13:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:05] | I just wanna make things work again. | 我只希望我们能冰释前嫌 |
[13:10] | Nothing happened? | 昨天什么都没发生吗 |
[13:13] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[13:15] | I just wanna go back to being us. | 我只想我们俩能重归于好 |
[13:18] | I know that it’ll be hard, but I do wanna try. | 我知道会很困难 但我真的想努力挽回 |
[13:32] | Blair. What are you doing here? | 布莱尔 你来做什么 |
[13:34] | Someone has to give you the smackdown | 必须得有人来给你个下马威 |
[13:36] | you so richly deserve. | 你越来越嚣张了 |
[13:38] | That’s it me who gets to do it is just the cherry on top. | 而我正是来教训你的不二人选 |
[13:42] | Bring it on. | 说吧 |
[13:45] | I knew when I sent the blast | 我就知道一旦我发出了那则爆料新闻 |
[13:46] | there’d be fallout. | 肯定会有麻烦 |
[13:48] | When are you gonna get it? | 你什么时候才会明白呢 |
[13:50] | For three years, you’ve tried to worm your way into our world, | 三年了 你一直试图融入到我们的世界中 |
[13:53] | but you will never be a part of it | 但你永远成不了我们的一员 |
[13:54] | no matter what you do. | 不论你做什么都没用 |
[13:57] | This isn’t copycat dressing at Constance | 这不是在康士坦次盲目的衣着跟风 |
[14:00] | or dumping dairy on your best friend to prove a point. | 也不是为了证明观点向你的好友扔牛奶 |
[14:03] | Nate and Serena? That’s mythic. | 内特和瑟琳娜 他们是神话 |
[14:05] | You don’t mess with that and survive. | 你不可能从中作梗 还能侥幸获胜 |
[14:07] | You’re hurting people I love. | 你在伤害我爱的人 |
[14:09] | You’re hurting people you love. | 你在伤害你爱的人 |
[14:14] | I wasn’t trying to… | 我不是想要去 |
[14:15] | Nate loves Serena, | 内特爱瑟琳娜 |
[14:17] | Dan loves Vanessa… god knows why… | 丹爱瓦内萨 天晓得为什么 |
[14:19] | and Chuck loves me. | 而恰克爱我 |
[14:20] | But, you, Jenny? | 但你 珍妮 |
[14:22] | No one loves you, except your daddy. | 除了你爸爸 没有人爱你 |
[14:26] | And after what you pulled yesterday, | 但在昨天的一番作为之后 |
[14:28] | who knows if that’s even true anymore? | 谁知道那还会不会是真的 |
[14:36] | I guess you’ll find out now. | 看来你马上就会知道答案了 |
[14:42] | That’s so beautiful. I can’t believe it. | 真是太漂亮了 难以置信 |
[14:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:45] | The miracle of life growing inside of you. | 你体内正孕育着生命的奇迹 |
[14:47] | I’m in luck! | 我交好运了 |
[14:48] | Two smackdowns for the price of none. | 两次下马威都大获全胜 |
[14:50] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[14:51] | Don’t screw up Nate and Serena. | 别搅和内特和瑟琳娜 |
[14:53] | Nothing happened. | 昨天真的什么都没发生 |
[14:53] | So said Serena, | 瑟琳娜也这么说 |
[14:55] | but I’m thinking she left a little something out. | 但我想她隐瞒了一些事情 |
[14:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | Blair… | 布莱尔 |
[15:03] | say life is giving you signs, and you’re ignoring them | 生活给了你启示 而你却无视了它们 |
[15:07] | because you’re afraid of the thing they’re signaling you to do. | 因为你畏惧于这些启示指引你去做的事 |
[15:09] | But…but then…but then you think, | 但是后来 你又想 |
[15:10] | what if these signs are here for a reason | 万一这些启示的出现是有缘由的呢 |
[15:12] | and…and ignoring them just makes me a coward? | 而无视它们只会把自己变成了懦夫 |
[15:13] | Signs are for the religious, | 启示是留给虔诚的教徒 |
[15:15] | the superstitious and the lower class. | 迷信者和下层阶级的 |
[15:17] | I don’t believe in them and neither should you. | 我不相信这些 你也不该相信 |
[15:23] | Damn you, Chuck Bass. | 该死的 恰克·拜斯 |
[15:26] | Damn you to hell. | 你真该死 |
[15:28] | Why… | 怎么回事 |
[15:28] | When did we start talking about Chuck Bass? | 咱们什么时候开始讨论恰克·拜斯了 |
[15:31] | Spotted atop the Empire… | 注意了 帝国大厦的顶层 |
[15:33] | state building, that is… | 就在那 |
[15:35] | a boy billionaire, flowers in hand. | 一个少年亿万富翁 手持花束 |
[15:40] | Oh, Chuck. | 恰克 |
[15:41] | If you could only see to Brooklyn, | 如果你能看到布鲁克林 |
[15:43] | you might turn that frown upside down. | 也许会展露笑颜 |
[15:46] | Okay, Dorota. We got a deadline to make. | 好了 多洛塔 我们要定一个期限 |
[15:52] | My water break. | 我的羊水破了 |
[15:54] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[15:55] | Holy… O-okay. All right, slowly. Slowly. Slowly. | 老天 好吧 没事的 慢慢来 |
[15:56] | Come on. This way. | 快点 这边 |
[15:57] | A little faster. | 稍微快点 |
[15:59] | Then again, maybe you should guard your heart. | 但也许你是应该保护好自己的真心 |
[16:03] | Lennox Hill hospital right now. | 马上去伦诺克斯希尔医院 |
[16:04] | Dorota’s water | 多洛塔的羊水 |
[16:05] | might not be the only thing breaking tonight. | 也许不是今晚唯一破裂的东西 |
[16:13] | I spoke to your mother this morning, | 我早上和你妈妈聊过了 |
[16:15] | And we decided that you should spend the summer in Hudson | 我们决定你暑期应该待在哈得孙 |
[16:20] | – and finish high school there next year. – What? | -并在那儿念完明年的高中 -什么 |
[16:23] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你求之不得呢 |
[16:24] | It’s a fresh start… somewhere without mean girls | 一切重新开始 在一个没有坏女孩 |
[16:26] | and drug dealing boyfriends and “Gossip girl.” | 没有贩毒男友 没有”绯闻女孩”的地方 |
[16:30] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[16:33] | The city’s all I have. | 这座城市就是我的一切 |
[16:36] | If I leave, I have nothing. | 离开这 我就什么都没了 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry. That’s the way it’s gonna be. | 抱歉 但只能这样 |
[16:41] | It’s done. | 已经决定了 |
[16:54] | Dorota! Dorota, did I miss it? | 多洛塔 多洛塔 我没来晚吧 |
[16:58] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[17:02] | Now, you know, you have at your service | 你现在正躺在 |
[17:04] | one of the best lamaze coaches in the world. | 世界上最先进的助产椅上 |
[17:07] | I’ve been present at the labor of many of my clients. | 给许多客户接生时我都在场 |
[17:09] | One of them didn’t even know she was pregnant. | 有一个竟然都不知道自己怀孕了 |
[17:11] | Hello, dear. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[17:12] | – Hi. – You must go now, Miss Blair. | -嗨 -你该走了 布莱尔小姐 |
[17:15] | If… if you don’t arrive before 7:00, he will be gone forever. | 要是你七点前没到 就永远失去他了 |
[17:18] | No, I… I can’t leave you. | 不行 我不能抛下你不管 |
[17:20] | I have plenty help. Please. You have my blessing. | 这里有的是帮手 去吧 祝你幸福 |
[17:25] | We both get what we want now. | 现在我们都能如愿以偿了 |
[17:27] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:30] | Okay. I’ll be back. | 好吧 我会回来的 |
[17:31] | – W… where’s she going? – What’s that about? | -她要去哪啊 -怎么回事 |
[17:33] | Hey, Nate’s getting… | 内特要… |
[17:36] | I’m sorry! I can’t talk! I have to go! | 抱歉现在没空 我得走了 |
[17:37] | I hope I’m not too late! | 希望还来得及 |
[17:43] | I’ve been feeling guilty all day. | 我整天都充满负罪感 |
[17:45] | Yeah, I… I know. I got your text. | 恩 我知道 我收到你的短信了 |
[17:47] | Um, I’m not sure right now is the right time to tell Nate. | 我不觉得现在是告诉内特的合适时机 |
[17:50] | I mean, there are babies being born and… and water is breaking, | 孩子就要出生了 羊水也破了 |
[17:53] | and I don’t even know what we would say to him anyway. | 我甚至都不知道我们该怎么跟他说 |
[17:54] | Uh, you don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不必说 |
[17:57] | I think I already know. | 我想我已经知道了 |
[18:01] | Blair. Stop. | 布莱尔 站住 |
[18:04] | Georgina? | 乔治娜 |
[18:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[18:08] | I followed your mom and Cyrus from your apartment. | 我一路跟着你妈和赛瑞斯从你家出来 |
[18:11] | I need to talk to you. I’m in trouble. | 我需要和你谈谈 我遇到麻烦了 |
[18:14] | Big trouble. | 大麻烦 |
[18:15] | And while it warms my heart hearing that, I’m late. | 虽然听到此事我甚为欣慰 不过我赶时间 |
[18:19] | Good bye, Georgina. May god save your soul… Again. | 再见乔治娜 愿上帝会再次拯救你的灵魂 |
[18:24] | No, a kiss is not nothing. | 不 接吻才不是小事情 |
[18:25] | People don’t just kiss because they’re upset. | 人们不会因为难过就接吻 |
[18:27] | People kiss because they have feelings for each other. | 人们接吻是因为他们彼此有感觉 |
[18:30] | So do you? | 那么你们有感觉吗 |
[18:31] | Nate, that’s ridiculous. | 内特 这也太离谱了 |
[18:32] | I’m with you, and… and he’s with Vanessa. | 我在和你交往 他在和瓦内萨交往 |
[18:35] | Oh, yeah, what about Vanessa, huh? | 是啊 那瓦内萨会怎么想呢 |
[18:36] | I mean. I seriously doubt she’s reading “Gossip girl” in Haiti. | 我很怀疑她现在正在海地读”八卦天后”呢 |
[18:39] | But just in case she is, or even if she’s not, | 但以防万一 或者即使她没在读 |
[18:41] | maybe you should give her a call, bring her up to speed. | 也许你也该给她打个电话 提前告知一下 |
[18:43] | Don’t threaten him. | 少威胁他了 |
[18:44] | Serena, please. I can stand up for myself. | 瑟琳娜 别这样 我会为自己辩护的 |
[18:46] | Really? Because you’re being awfully quiet right now. | 是吗 你现在都已经哑口无言了 |
[18:48] | Yeah, it’s because he knows I’m right. | 当然了 因为他知道我说得没错 |
[18:52] | It’s time! The baby is coming! | 要生了 孩子要生出来了 |
[18:59] | Come on, Dorota! Push! | 加油 多洛塔 用力 |
[19:06] | Not enough! Not enough! | 再用力 再用力 |
[19:45] | It’s a girl! | 是个女儿 |
[19:47] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[20:03] | Hi. I’m meeting a young man here… | 你好 我来找一位年轻的男士 |
[20:06] | probably in a bow tie, possibly carrying peonies. | 可能打着领结 说不定拿着牡丹花 |
[20:27] | Nate? | 内特 |
[20:38] | Chuck, what are you doing? | 恰克 你在这儿干嘛 |
[20:40] | Trying to forget. | 努力试图忘记 |
[20:44] | I did the most romantic thing I could think of, | 我做了我所能想到的最浪漫的事 |
[20:46] | and it didn’t work. | 还是无济于事 |
[20:48] | It was never going to. | 永远也不会了 |
[20:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:57] | I guess if Nate’s not here, I’ll go. | 内特不在的话 那我走了 |
[21:01] | Not that I really have anywhere to go. | 虽然我实在没什么地方可去 |
[21:03] | You can stay here if you want. | 要是你愿意的话可以待在这 |
[21:06] | It’s not like you haven’t done it before. | 你之前又不是没待过 |
[21:09] | Well, yeah, but that was always with Nate, | 是啊 带那是和内特一起 |
[21:11] | playing video games or watching movies or whatever. | 打游戏或者看电影什么的 |
[21:15] | Well, I don’t play video games, | 我不打游戏 |
[21:17] | so if you wanna hang with me, you do what I do. | 所以你要是想和我一起 就按我的习惯来 |
[21:27] | I’m trying to forget some things, too. | 我也在努力忘记一些事情 |
[21:31] | Mostly how happy I thought I’d be once I made it in this world. | 忘记当初我以为能融入这里该有多幸福 |
[21:38] | The world you’re looking for only exists from the outside. | 你寻找的世界只是外人看来如此而已 |
[21:42] | The only reason I survive in it… | 我能在其中周旋 |
[21:46] | is because I always knew it was empty. | 是因为我知道一切只如浮云般虚华 |
[21:50] | Yeah. And now I know, too. | 是啊 现在我也明白了 |
[21:54] | I found out the hard way. | 吃了不少苦头才明白 |
[21:58] | The hard way is the only way. | 只有这样才能明白 |
[22:25] | If you want to leave, now would be the time. | 你要是想走现在还来得及 |
[22:30] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想独自一人 |
[22:36] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[22:59] | I didn’t expect to find you here staring at babies. | 我没想到你会在这儿瞅着小孩看 |
[23:02] | Turns out I’m a big fan of babies. | 发现我好喜欢小孩 |
[23:04] | Everything for them is… is so simple. | 对他们来说世界真是简单 |
[23:07] | They start out with a clean slate. | 一切都是新的开始 |
[23:09] | They have no idea how complicated | 他们不知道他们将要 |
[23:11] | – everything is gonna get for them. – Yeah. | -面临的世界会有多复杂 -是啊 |
[23:14] | That baby right there… | 那个小宝宝 |
[23:15] | He’s gonna grow up to be smarter than the rest of ’em, | 他将来长大后会比周围人更聪明 |
[23:18] | which will make him feel like an outsider, | 这使他只能像个局外人 |
[23:19] | – give him a bit of a chip on his shoulder. – Oh, really? | -让他看起来老是愤愤不平 -是吗 |
[23:22] | Well, uh, you… you see that baby there? | 你看到那个宝宝了吗 |
[23:25] | She’s gonna grow up to have fabulous hair | 她将来一定有一头秀发 |
[23:28] | and a great smile, but her daddy issues | 有着灿烂的笑容 但会由于父亲的缘故 |
[23:30] | are gonna make it real hard for her to trust people. | 她可能会而很难相信别人 |
[23:36] | Wanna take a walk? | 想走走吗 |
[23:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:52] | And this baby’s gonna do some things | 而这个宝宝会做一些 |
[23:55] | to make all the other babies hate her. | 让其他宝宝都恨她的事情 |
[23:59] | Anastasia. It’s a beautiful name. | 安娜塔西亚 好美妙的名字 |
[24:03] | Can I hold her? I know… I know it’s soon, | 我能抱抱她吗 我知道有点早了 |
[24:04] | but she’s so pink and perfect, and, oh… | 但她这么粉嫩 这么完美 |
[24:07] | Who knew babies could be so astonishing? | 婴儿怎么会让人如此动心 |
[24:09] | Miss Eleanor. | 埃莉诺小姐 |
[24:15] | In fact, uh… | 其实 |
[24:17] | Yes, Dorota and I were talking… | 对 多洛塔和我商量说 |
[24:20] | Miss Eleanor, | 埃莉诺小姐 |
[24:22] | Mr Cyrus, | 赛瑞斯先生 |
[24:23] | would you be Ana’s godparents? | 你们愿意做安娜的教父母吗 |
[24:26] | Would we? | 这还用问吗 |
[24:28] | Paris, Schmaris. | 就算是去了巴黎 夏玛瑞斯 |
[24:31] | I am never letting go | 我是永远不会放开 |
[24:33] | of this precious creature. | 这个珍贵的小家伙 |
[24:38] | I feel terrible about Nate. | 我对内特感觉很抱歉 |
[24:40] | Oh, god, I know. I know… which part, exactly? | 哦天 我理解 具体说是哪方面呢 |
[24:45] | Was it the kissing me part or the him finding out part? | 是因为吻我了 还是因为被他发现了 |
[24:47] | Or wait, was it the part | 或者是因为他问我们 |
[24:49] | where he asked us if we had feelings for one another? | 是不是对彼此仍有感觉 |
[24:51] | – All of the above. – I need to tell Vanessa. | -以上都是 -我得告诉瓦内萨 |
[24:54] | She… she’s gotta hear this from me. | 一定要由我亲自告诉她 |
[24:56] | You guys really are happy, aren’t you? | 你们俩真的很幸福 对吗 |
[24:58] | Yeah, we, uh, yeah, we are, definitely. | 对 我们当然很幸福 |
[25:01] | But I… you know, I can’t lie. | 但是我 我不能撒谎 |
[25:02] | Knowing someone so well, you think it’s gonna be easier. | 对一个人很了解 就会以为交往会更容易 |
[25:04] | But in a lot of ways, it just… it makes it harder. | 但在很多方面 其实只会更困难 |
[25:07] | Maybe ignorance really is bliss. | 也许真的无知便是福了 |
[25:09] | Hmm. Is that why it was so easy with us? | 对 所以我们交往才如此轻松自在吗 |
[25:12] | You mean because we were strangers? | 你的意思是因为我们曾是陌生人吗 |
[25:15] | Yeah. Sure. | 对 当然了 |
[25:17] | Everything is a discovery… | 一切都是新发现 |
[25:20] | this unknown person who can do or think anything. | 眼前这个未知的人会做什么 在想什么 |
[25:34] | Well, that was perfectly timed. | 时机真是巧 |
[25:36] | Very. | 非常巧合 |
[25:37] | It’s Vanessa. | 是瓦内萨 |
[25:39] | Good news is, she does not get “Gossip Girl” blasts in Haiti, | 好消息是 她在海地收不到八卦天后的爆料 |
[25:43] | but she does get Nate’s texts, | 但她收到了内特的短信 |
[25:44] | and he sent her that photo. | 他把那张照片发给她了 |
[25:46] | How could he do that? | 他怎么可以这样 |
[25:48] | How could he not? | 他怎么就不可以了呢 |
[25:57] | Are you okay? | 你可以吗 |
[26:03] | You’re welcome to stay the night. | 很高兴你留下过夜 |
[26:05] | You’re not kicking me out into the street? | 你不打算把我踢到大街上去吗 |
[26:07] | Lucky me. | 我真是幸运 |
[26:10] | Hey. Some people don’t get the offer. | 有些人可是没有这个机会的 |
[26:16] | Nate? | 内特吗 |
[26:18] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[26:20] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[26:28] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[26:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[26:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[26:32] | – Is there someone in there? – No, nobody. | -有人在里面嘛 -不 没人 |
[26:42] | Excuse my confusion. | 请原谅我的疑惑 |
[26:43] | I… didn’t expect to see you tonight… | 但我以为今晚见不到你了 |
[26:46] | Or ever again. | 永远见不到你了 |
[26:53] | You went. | 你去过了 |
[27:02] | Sorry I was so late. | 对不起 我太晚了 |
[27:04] | I… I waited. | 我等过你 |
[27:06] | Dorota went into labor. She had her baby. | 多洛塔分娩了 她生了宝宝 |
[27:09] | I wasn’t going to show up. | 我本来不打算去的 |
[27:11] | I was resolved not to. | 我打定主意不去的 |
[27:14] | Every bone in my body tried to slow me. | 我身体的每一块骨头都想拖住我 |
[27:16] | Every voice in my head screamed, “don’t!” | 我脑子里充溢着”不要去”的声音 |
[27:19] | But… but I didn’t listen. | 但我没有听从这些 |
[27:21] | I followed my heart because I love you. | 我跟随了我的心 因为我爱你 |
[27:26] | I can’t deny that our path has been complicated, | 我承认我们的爱轻一路走来错综复杂 |
[27:29] | but in the end, love makes everything simple. | 但最终 是爱让一切变得简单 |
[27:50] | Why don’t I make you a drink? | 我给你倒杯酒吧 |
[28:08] | How about some music? My ipod’s in my room. | 来点音乐怎么样 我的ipod在卧室里 |
[28:10] | We don’t need music. | 我们不需要音乐 |
[28:12] | I want everything to be perfect. | 我希望一切都是完美的 |
[28:44] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[28:46] | Go away. | 走开 |
[28:49] | No. We may get mad at each other sometimes, | 不 也许我们有时会生对方的气 |
[28:54] | but if you’re really hurting, I’m here for you. | 但如果你真的受伤了 我会陪在你身边 |
[28:56] | You say that now. | 你现在这么说 |
[28:59] | But I’ll do something to let you down. | 但我肯定又会做出让你失望的事情 |
[29:03] | Then you’ll turn your back like everybody else. | 然后你就像其他人那样背弃我 |
[29:06] | My dad. | 爸爸 |
[29:07] | Dan. | 丹 |
[29:09] | Nate. Serena. | 内特 瑟琳娜 |
[29:10] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[29:13] | Everybody hates me, even… | 大家都讨厌我 甚至 |
[29:18] | Even Chuck. | 甚至连恰克也是 |
[29:19] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[29:22] | What did you do to Chuck? | 你怎么跟恰克扯上关系了 |
[29:28] | It was such a mistake. | 这真是一个彻底的错误 |
[29:29] | Mistake? Chuck? | 错误 和恰克吗 |
[29:39] | Why would you… why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[29:44] | I was sad. He was sad. | 我当时很悲伤 他也很悲伤 |
[29:46] | I don’t…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:49] | It’s not the worst thing. | 这还不是最糟糕的 |
[29:50] | I mean, it’s not worse than that time with Damien… | 我的意思是 总不会比跟达米恩的时候糟吧 |
[29:52] | I didn’t do it with Damien. | 我没有和达米恩做过 |
[29:54] | What? | 什么 |
[29:55] | I wanted you to think it. | 我只是想让你们那么觉得而已 |
[29:58] | I didn’t, and… | 我没和他做过 |
[30:01] | I wanted to wait. I… | 我想等待 |
[30:03] | I wanted it to be special, and… | 等待特殊的一刻 但是 |
[30:09] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[30:12] | Don’t tell anyone? | 别告诉别人 |
[30:36] | Nate, we need to talk. | 内特 我们得谈谈 |
[30:38] | I was just gonna say the same thing. | 我也这么想 |
[30:44] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:47] | Hey. Have you seen my dad and Lily? | 你见到莉莉和我爸了吗 |
[30:48] | They’re supposed to be here with food. | 他们应该在这吃东西的 |
[30:49] | No. No, I haven’t seen them, but, um, Jenny’s here. Uh… | 我没看见他们 不过珍妮在这 |
[30:53] | – She needs help. – You’re just now realizing this? | -她需要帮助 -你才发现吗 |
[30:55] | – Dan. – Okay. What–what–what happened? | -丹 -好吧 怎么了 |
[30:58] | You need to ask her. She’s in the chapel. | 你去问她吧 她在小教堂里 |
[31:05] | I don’t know, I guess I thought when my dad came back, | 我也说不清 可能我觉得爸爸回来了 |
[31:07] | that I would start making different choices | 我应该有些改变 |
[31:10] | and–and stop making the same mistakes. | 不再重蹈覆辙犯同样的错误了 |
[31:14] | Well, at least that’s honest. | 嗯 至少你很诚恳 |
[31:19] | Yeah, I think I need to be alone for a while. | 嗯 我想我需要一个人冷静一阵子 |
[31:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. | 哇 等等 |
[31:25] | I find it in my heart | 我刚刚说服自己 |
[31:26] | to forgive you for kissing another guy, | 原谅你亲吻了别人 |
[31:28] | – and you’re gonna break up with me? – It’s not | -你却要来和我分手吗 -不是 |
[31:30] | breaking up. It’s–it’s just taking a break. | 不是分手 只是缓一阵子 |
[31:33] | It’s not you– | 不是因为你 |
[31:34] | Oh, “it’s not you. It’s me.” right? | “不是因为你 是我的问题” 对吗 |
[31:37] | Yes, Serena, it is you. | 没错 瑟琳娜 是你的问题 |
[31:40] | You know, I think it’s great | 我觉得 你想改变自己 |
[31:42] | that you want to work on yourself, | 这很好 |
[31:43] | But I’m not gonna wait around to see how things go. | 但我不会在这空等 |
[31:46] | So if you’re out, you’re out. | 所以如果你要离开 那就是离开了 |
[31:52] | That’s fair. | 这很公平 |
[31:56] | Nate, I love you. | 内特 我爱你 |
[31:58] | I really do. | 真的 |
[32:00] | But if we’re ever gonna have a real chance, | 但如果我们想要有个真正的机会 |
[32:02] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[32:19] | Despite the false start earlier, | 虽然之前有点小问题 |
[32:21] | this night is perfect. | 不过今晚还是完美的 |
[32:24] | Well, there is one thing that would make it even better. | 哦 有一件事能让它变得更好 |
[32:32] | I am so sorry for the pain I’ve caused you. | 对于我造成的伤害 很抱歉 |
[32:36] | And I know I can’t take it back, | 我知道错误无法挽回 |
[32:37] | but I wanna try and make it up to you, | 但我想尽力补偿你 |
[32:40] | even if it takes me the rest of my life. | 即使需要花上我的余生 |
[32:43] | Blair, will you– | 布莱尔 你愿意 |
[32:47] | Humphrey! | 汉弗瑞 |
[32:48] | Have you lost your mind?! what the hell are you doing?! | 你疯了吗 你这是在干嘛 |
[32:51] | You, tell her. | 你 告诉她 |
[32:53] | Tell me what? What’s going on? | 告诉我什么 发生了什么事 |
[33:11] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[33:12] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[33:15] | You did. | 真的吗 |
[33:20] | You. | 你 |
[33:22] | Get out of here now. | 马上离开这儿 |
[33:25] | And not just out of this hospital, | 不只是离开医院 |
[33:27] | but off this island. | 而是离开这个地方 |
[33:29] | Go and never come back, | 永远不要回来 |
[33:32] | Because if you ever set foot in Manhattan again, I will know… | 只要你再踏进曼哈顿 一旦我知道了 |
[33:36] | And I will destroy you. | 我会毁了你 |
[33:38] | Blair, I’m sorry. | 布莱尔 我很抱歉 |
[33:40] | You have no reason to be sorry. | 你不需要抱歉 |
[33:40] | This begins and ends with Chuck. | 这件事从头到尾都是因为恰克 |
[33:46] | Who’s hungry? | 有谁饿了吗 |
[33:49] | I got enough bagel chips to feed an… | 我有一堆百吉圈 薯条 |
[33:52] | What’d I just walk into? | 这都怎么了 |
[33:54] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[33:57] | – Rufus. – Hey, come here. Come here. Let’s go sit. | -鲁弗斯 -过来 我们去坐坐 |
[34:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:10] | Hey, let me walk you home. | 我陪你回家吧 |
[34:19] | Blair, I– | 布莱尔 我 |
[34:20] | I thought you didn’t love me anymore. | 我以为你不爱我了 |
[34:22] | I didn’t care if I lived or died. | 我甚至已经不在乎生死了 |
[34:24] | – Jenny humphrey was just– – No, don’t say her name! | -珍妮·汉弗瑞只是 -别提她的名字 |
[34:26] | Or anything else to me ever again. | 什么也别说了 |
[34:31] | This whole night didn’t happen. | 今晚什么也没发生 |
[34:46] | ONE WEEK LATER… | 一周后 |
[34:49] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[34:51] | Yeah. It’s my idea this time. | 是的 这是我自己的决定 |
[34:58] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[34:59] | Come here, kiddo. No tears! | 来吧 宝贝 别哭 |
[35:01] | – Oh, don’t worry. I’m done crying. – I meant me. | -别担心 我不会再哭了 -我是说我自己 |
[35:05] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会很想你的 |
[35:07] | Yeah. Your mother’s thrilled to have you, | 你妈很开心你要和她一起生活 |
[35:11] | but you can come home anytime. | 但你随时可以回来 |
[35:13] | You are my daughter, Jenny, | 珍妮 你是我女儿 |
[35:14] | And I love you forever and always, come whatever. | 我永远爱你 欢迎随时回来 |
[35:18] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:19] | There’s nothing here for me anymore, though. | 这里已经没什么值得我留恋的了 |
[35:23] | I’m here. | 还有我呢 |
[35:25] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[35:26] | Please don’t go. | 别走 |
[35:27] | You may be a total bitch sometimes, | 有时候你可能确实很过分 |
[35:31] | but you’re still my best friend. | 但你还是我最好的朋友 |
[35:33] | What am I gonna do next year at school without you? | 明年在学校没有了你 我该怎么办 |
[35:35] | Who’s gonna dump yogurt on my head? | 谁会把酸奶泼在我头上 |
[35:39] | I’ll skype you every day. | 我会每天跟你网络通话的 |
[35:43] | All right, Dan, Jenny. Humphrey hug. | 好了 丹 珍妮 汉弗瑞式拥抱 |
[35:45] | Eric and Lily, get in here, too. | 艾瑞克 莉莉 也一起来 |
[35:50] | All right, I gotta go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[35:51] | No, no, no. A little longer. A little longer. | 不不 再久点 |
[35:53] | But I love you. Bye, guys. | 我爱你们 再见 |
[36:11] | I’m actually excited to have an entire summer | 要度过一个无所事事 |
[36:14] | with nothing to do but figure things out. | 只能整天思考的暑假 我很兴奋 |
[36:16] | Um, first of all, S., | 嗯 首先 S. |
[36:17] | You didn’t go to school this year | 你今年都没有上学 |
[36:19] | and you haven’t had a real job in months, | 几个月来也没有过一份真正的工作 |
[36:20] | so life is kind of like summer for you. | 所以基本上你一直都在放暑假 |
[36:23] | Oh, okay. Thanks. | 好吧 多谢 |
[36:24] | Kick a girl when she’s down. | 在一个女孩失意的时候打击她 |
[36:26] | I really am gonna change. | 我是真的想改变 |
[36:27] | Why? All the drama– it’s who you are, | 为什么 这些是非就是你的本质 |
[36:29] | Just like I’m someone who’s not gonna stop looking for love | 就像有些人不会因为曾受过伤 |
[36:31] | just because I’ve lost it… which is why I’m going | 就停止寻找爱情 正因为这样 |
[36:33] | directly into the belly of the beast–Paris– | 所以我才要深入虎穴 巴黎 |
[36:36] | And why you’re coming with me. | 而且你也要跟我一起去 |
[36:39] | Uh, I was gonna do a cleanse and yoga. | 我本打算搞搞卫生 练练瑜珈 |
[36:42] | And maybe keeping a dream journal. | 可能会发发白日梦 |
[36:44] | Haven’t you heard of retail therapy? | 你没听过购物疗法吗 |
[36:47] | And everyone goes to Paris to write their memoirs– | 很多人到巴黎去写自传 |
[36:49] | not that you’ll have the time, | 不是说你也要花这工夫 |
[36:50] | what with all the riding around on vespas in cute outfits. | 我们可以盛装坐上古董车四周游荡 |
[36:55] | We have never been single together… | 我们没试过单身时待在一起 |
[36:56] | or traveled to a foreign land! | 或者到异国游历 |
[36:59] | La Premire on air France has turndown service, | 法国航空公司的头等舱提供夜床服务 |
[37:01] | and the chef has three Michelin stars. | 专机厨师还是米其林三星级厨师 |
[37:03] | Come on. Shopping at Palais Royale, | 来吧 在皇宫区购物 |
[37:06] | people watching at Cafe De Flore? | 让花神咖啡馆的民众观赏 |
[37:08] | Oh, lingerie and Pierre Herme? | 噢 性感内衣还有皮埃尔糕点 |
[37:11] | – Mm-hmm. – Ooh! Thank you! | -恩 -噢 谢谢你 |
[37:12] | I really think I need this. | 我真的需要这些东西 |
[37:13] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:16] | It’s gonna be okay, B. | 一切都会变好的 B |
[37:18] | As long as we have each other, we’re both gonna be okay. | 只要我们拥有彼此 我们都会没事的 |
[37:23] | Paris! Aah! | 巴黎 啊 |
[37:25] | Hey, man, thanks for calling. | 兄弟 谢谢你回电 |
[37:30] | Um… you gonna apologize or you waiting for me? | 你先道歉还是我先道歉 |
[37:32] | ’cause I don’t–I don’t mind going first. | 因为我不介意先道歉 |
[37:33] | No, I’ll go. | 不 我先 |
[37:34] | Look, I’m sorry for what happened with Vanessa. | 我为传给瓦内萨照片的事而抱歉 |
[37:36] | I mean, you fired a shot at me. | 我是说 你打了我一枪 |
[37:38] | I fired a shot at you. | 我也打了你一枪 |
[37:40] | But it was a dick move. | 但这是很幼稚的行为 |
[37:42] | And I don’t blame you for what happened between me and Serena. | 关于我和瑟琳娜之间的事 我不怪你 |
[37:45] | Uh, well, thanks, but I didn’t exactly help. | 好吧 谢谢 但是我也没帮上忙 |
[37:48] | So, uh, I’m sorry for that. | 所以 我也很抱歉 |
[37:51] | As for Vanessa, I mean, maybe if I told her the truth, | 对于瓦内萨 我想我要告诉她真相 |
[37:55] | that photo wouldn’t have hit her so hard. | 好让那照片不会让她难受 |
[37:56] | That bad, huh? What’d she say? | 挺糟糕的 她怎么说 |
[37:58] | Nothing, since she’s not currently returning my calls. | 没什么 从那以后她没有回过我的电话 |
[38:00] | But I’m–I’m about to write her | 但是我会给她写一封 |
[38:02] | the world’s longest and most plaintive e-mail. | 这个世界上最长最哀怨的电子邮件 |
[38:04] | You trying to get her back? | 你要把她追回来吗 |
[38:05] | I’m just trying to explain what happened, | 我只是想解释发生了什么事 |
[38:07] | to her and–and to myself, you know? | 对她也好 对自己也好 你懂的 |
[38:10] | Let me know | 如果你想 |
[38:11] | if you wanna take a break from the little soul searching. | 停止这种灵魂交流的时候 告诉我一声 |
[38:13] | When he took off for Prague, | 当恰克前往布拉格之后 |
[38:15] | Chuck left me his little black book. | 他留下了一些脏活要收拾 |
[38:17] | Oh, I-I didn’t realize you and Serena were actually over. | 我没想到你和瑟琳娜真的分开了 |
[38:19] | Yeah, well, I’m not gonna spend the entire summer | 没错 我也不会整个暑假干坐在这里 |
[38:21] | – waiting for her to figure things out. – Right. | -等她把事情想清楚 -也是 |
[38:23] | Yeah, that, uh, that makes sense. | 是的 这样也合理 |
[38:26] | Listen, I’m gonna have to pass on the little black book thing. | 听着 我就不参与你那些脏活了 |
[38:28] | But, uh, you enjoy yourself. All right, man? | 但希望你玩得开心 好吗 |
[38:30] | Oh, I’m sure gonna try. | 我会尽力去找乐子的 |
[38:47] | Hey, Dan. I mean, bonjour! | 你好 丹 我是说 你好[法语] |
[38:49] | No, you mean, au revoir. | 不 你是说 再见[法语] |
[38:51] | Good-bye, Humphrey! | 再见了 汉弗瑞 |
[38:51] | – We’re leaving! – Is that Blair? | -我们要走了 -那是布莱尔吗 |
[38:53] | Where you guys going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[38:53] | – Paris. – Paris? Oh, wow. | -巴黎 -巴黎吗 哇 |
[38:58] | Um… well, have–have fun. | 那好吧 玩得开心点 |
[38:59] | Thank you. You called me. What’s up? | 谢谢 你打电话来有什么事吗 |
[39:01] | Oh, yeah. Um, you know, | 噢 是 你知道的 |
[39:03] | just calling to talk about– about things. | 只是想聊聊一些事情 |
[39:05] | Uh, but obviously, now’s not a good time. | 但很明显 这不是恰当的时候 |
[39:07] | So just call me when you get back. | 那等你回来的时候记得打给我 |
[39:09] | Okay. I’ll miss you! | 好的 我会想你的 |
[39:10] | I’ll miss you, too, Humphrey! | 我也会想你的 汉弗瑞 |
[39:11] | Bon vacance! | 假期愉快[法语] |
[39:13] | I’ll see you in september, okay? | 我们9月份再见了 好吗 |
[39:15] | Okay, sounds good. | 好的 听起来不错 |
[39:16] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[39:21] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 这并不是啥好事 |
[39:32] | Uh, come in! It’s open! | 进来吧 门开着呢 |
[39:36] | Hi, Dan. | 你好 丹 |
[39:39] | Georgina, what are you–what are you doing back in town? | 乔治娜 你回来干什么 |
[39:41] | Looking for you, actually. | 其实是来找你的 |
[39:44] | I, um, I have something of yours. | 我有一些属于你的东西 |
[39:47] | What? I don’t–I don’t remember giving you anything. | 什么 我不记得我有给你任何东西 |
[39:50] | Well… | 好吧 |
[39:52] | You gave me this. | 你给了我这个 |
[39:54] | What?! | 什么 |
[39:55] | Congratulations, daddy. | 恭喜你 爸爸 |
[39:58] | He looks just like you. | 他跟你长得真像 |
[40:02] | All in an instant, everything changes. | 转瞬之间一切皆不同了 |
[40:09] | We leave the past behind and speed toward the unknown– | 我们把过去抛诸身后 然后全速前进 |
[40:13] | our future. | 未知的未来 |
[40:16] | We set out for far-off places and try to find ourselves… | 我们整装远行 去寻找自我 |
[40:25] | or try to lose ourselves | 或者是 迷失自我 |
[40:28] | exploring pleasures closer to home. | 只在家门寻欢 |
[40:43] | The problems start when we refuse to let change happen | 当我们拒绝接受改变 重拾旧恶习时 |
[40:47] | and cling to old habits. | 问题就接踵而来 |
[40:50] | Dekuji, ladies. | 谢谢 小妞们 |
[40:52] | A velvet revolution indeed. | 你们真是仙女儿般勾人 |
[41:03] | Hey. Look, you don’t– you don’t need to get rough. | 嘿 听着 你不需要太粗鲁 |
[41:06] | Okay, I’ve got lots of money. I’m Chuck Bass. | 好 我有很多钱 我是恰克·拜斯 |
[41:11] | Come on. Come on. Not that. Not that. | 好 好 不要拿那个 不要拿那个 |
[41:14] | Just let me keep the box. Take me to a bank. | 把这个盒子留下 带我去银行 |
[41:16] | I will give you the money. | 我会给你钱 |
[41:18] | Just let me keep the box! | 把盒子留下来 |
[41:36] | But if we hold on to the past too tight, | 但如果我们沉溺于过去无法自拔 |
[41:39] | the future may never come, | 便永远无法开始新的生活 |
[41:46] | until death do its part. | 直到死神翩然而至 |
[41:50] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | XOXO 八卦天后 |