时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Two years ago, I tried to tell you I loved you. | 两年前 我本想告诉你我爱你 |
[00:05] | You loved me? | 你爱我 |
[00:06] | I have feelings for you. I don’t wanna ruin our friendship. | 我对你有感觉 我不想毁了我们的友谊 |
[00:09] | I think we should just throw down and see what happens. | 我想我们该放纵一回 看会有怎样的结果 |
[00:11] | I mean, we just fell asleep. | 我们只是睡着了而已 |
[00:13] | – After an entire bottle of wine… – And one kiss. | -喝了一瓶红酒 -吻了一下 |
[00:16] | A kiss is not nothing. | 一吻当然有关系 |
[00:18] | People kiss because they have feelings for each other. | 彼此有了感觉才会接吻 |
[00:20] | Blair, you and I are magnetic. | 布莱尔 我们彼此互相吸引 |
[00:22] | Our pull is as undeniable as ever. | 我们之间存在的引力毋庸置疑 |
[00:25] | I’ll be waiting at the top of the empire state building. | 我会在帝国大厦的顶层等你 |
[00:27] | At 7:01, I’m closing my heart to you forever. | 一过七点 我的心门从此就会对你紧闭 |
[00:30] | Hi, I’m meeting a young man here, | 你好 我来见一位年轻男子 |
[00:32] | probably in a bowtie, possibly carrying peonies. | 可能带着领结 拿着牡丹花 |
[00:35] | I did the most romantic thing I could think of, | 我做了最浪漫的事 |
[00:37] | and it didn’t work. | 可仍然无济于事 |
[00:39] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[00:40] | Chuck? What are you doing? | 恰克 你在干什么呢 |
[00:42] | Is there someone in there? | 有其他人在吗 |
[00:42] | no, nobody. | 没 没有人 |
[00:44] | Dorota went into labor. | 多洛塔临时分娩了 |
[00:45] | Sorry I was so late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[00:47] | I can’t deny that our path has been complicated, | 我无法否认 一路走来我们虽磕碰不断 |
[00:50] | but in the end, love makes everything simple. | 但到头来 爱情使万事简而化之 |
[00:52] | I wanted it to be special. | 我想要特别一点的 |
[00:54] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[00:54] | You need to ask her. | 你得去问问她 |
[00:56] | I am so sorry for the pain I’ve caused you. | 很抱歉我给你带来的伤痛 |
[00:59] | Blair, will you be–uhh! | 布莱尔 你愿意 |
[01:01] | Humphrey! | 汉弗瑞 |
[01:02] | You–tell her. | 你告诉她啊 |
[01:03] | You didn’t. | 不可能 |
[01:04] | – Blair. – You did. | -布莱尔 -是真的 |
[01:06] | You, go and never come back. | 你 滚 再也别回来 |
[01:08] | I think I need to be alone for a while. | 我想我需要一个人安静一阵子 |
[01:11] | If you’re out, you’re out. | 如果你现在离开 那就结束了 |
[01:12] | Nate, I love you. | 内特 我爱你 |
[01:13] | I’m someone who’s not gonna stop looking for love, | 我是个绝不会停止寻找爱情的人 |
[01:15] | which is why I’m going to Paris, and why you’re coming with me. | 所以我才要去巴黎 你也要跟我一起去 |
[01:17] | I really think I need this. | 我真的觉得我需要这次旅行 |
[01:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:20] | It’s gonna be okay, B. | 一切都会好起来的 B |
[01:22] | Georgina, what are you–what are you doing back in town? | 乔治娜 你怎么回来了 |
[01:23] | Congratulations, daddy. | 恭喜你 爸爸 |
[01:25] | He looks just like you. | 他跟你像极了 |
[01:27] | I’m not gonna spend the entire summer | 我可不想荒废整个夏天 |
[01:28] | waiting for her to figure things out. | 等她把事情理清楚 |
[01:29] | When he took off for Prague, | 他出发去布拉格时 |
[01:31] | Chuck left me his little black book. | 恰克把他的女伴名册给了我 |
[01:32] | There’s no need to get rough. | 没必要动粗 |
[01:33] | Hey! Not that. | 别拿走那个 |
[01:34] | Just let me keep the box! | 把盒子给我 |
[01:53] | Nothing beats a summer abroad, | 夏季海外之游乐趣无穷 |
[01:56] | but when traveling far from home, it’s always nice | 但远离他乡之时 |
[01:59] | to bring along an old friend from the neighborhood. | 身边有个邻近好友 往往是件美事 |
[02:07] | Cobblestones and cafe de flore. | 鹅卵石 花神咖啡厅 |
[02:10] | Serena’s locked down the left bank | 瑟琳娜封锁了左岸 |
[02:12] | and become a Muse to us all. | 成为了众人的缪斯女神 |
[02:16] | Meanwhile, Blair rules the right bank, | 同时 布莱尔统治着右岸 |
[02:19] | storming the shops and consuming the classics | 席卷各大商店 购买经典名著 |
[02:23] | and sampling sugary snacks | 品尝各式甜点 |
[02:25] | like a modern Marie Antoinette. | 就像现代版的玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[02:28] | But we hear Serena’s stories sizzle | 但我们听说 瑟琳娜的故事激情四溢 |
[02:31] | while blair’s are more fizzle. | 而布莱尔的故事平淡乏味 |
[02:34] | She shopped at Saint Laurent | 她在圣罗兰购物 |
[02:36] | and dined at Drouant, | 在德鲁昂用餐 |
[02:38] | but the only beau B. had this summer | 但是这个夏季 B美人唯一的护花使者 |
[02:41] | is on her headband. | 就是她的头饰 |
[02:44] | Your cute waiter gave me his number. | 你可爱的服务生把电话号码给我了 |
[02:46] | Blair, what are you doing? | 布莱尔 你在干什么呢 |
[02:48] | We said we wouldn’t check “Gossip girl” all summer. | 我们说好的 整个夏天都不看”八卦天后” |
[02:50] | Summer’s almost over. | 夏天快过去了 |
[02:53] | So what does it say about Chuck? | 那上面怎么说的恰克 |
[02:54] | I couldn’t be less interested. | 我也很想知道 |
[03:00] | No new posts. | 没有新的帖子 |
[03:01] | He’s been M.I.A. since he left town in spring. | 他春天离开之后就一直不见踪影 |
[03:03] | And what does it say about us? | 那上面有说我们什么吗 |
[03:05] | “Ooh la la! Paris is burning, | “哦啦啦 巴黎在燃烧 |
[03:07] | and Serena and Blair lit the match.” | 瑟琳娜和布莱尔光芒四射 |
[03:09] | Of course, your flame is hotter than mine. | 当然 你的火焰比我更热辣 |
[03:11] | Everyone knows that the only guy | 大家都知道整个夏天 |
[03:12] | who’s been in my pants all summer | 和我共度良宵的只有那个 |
[03:13] | is the tailor at Pierre Balmain. | 叫皮埃尔·巴尔曼的裁缝 |
[03:15] | And whose fault is that? | 这怪谁呢 |
[03:17] | Hey, just as many guys have flirted with you. | 也有很多人和你调情呀 |
[03:19] | I just happen to have a thing for french waiters. | 我只是恰巧对法国服务生情有独钟 |
[03:22] | And bartenders and museum docents, | 还有酒保 博物馆讲解员 |
[03:25] | anyone on a vespa or bicycle, | 骑摩托车或者自行车的人 |
[03:28] | or wearing Zadig & Voltaire. | 或者穿萨迪格伏尔泰的人 |
[03:33] | B., what’s wrong? I thought you were having fun. | B 怎么了 我以为你很开心 |
[03:35] | I am. The best. But… | 的确 非常开心 但是 |
[03:39] | All summer, I’ve been sitting in front of my favorite Manet | 整个夏天 我一直坐在最爱的马内雕像前 |
[03:41] | and reading Colette in the park, | 在公园里阅读《科莱特》 |
[03:43] | hoping that I’ll lock eyes with somebody who’s doing | 希望能跟某个与我的所为 所感一致的人 |
[03:45] | the same thing as me and feeling the same things as I am. | 四目相触 对视凝望 |
[03:49] | That’s really romantic. | 真浪漫啊 |
[03:50] | But, alas, not effective. | 但是 唉 没用 |
[03:53] | For all my efforts, I’m heading back home | 费了那么大劲 我还是得带着 |
[03:54] | with a Chuck-sized cloud over my head. | 对恰克的愁绪回家 |
[03:57] | And I don’t… Even need to find a great love. | 我根本不需要去追求伟大的爱情 |
[04:00] | I just wanna go on one nice date. | 我只是想要一次美好的约会 |
[04:03] | Well, then this calls for some more sancerre. | 那就再来点桑塞尔白葡萄酒 |
[04:06] | Come on. I know a great wine bar down the street, | 走吧 我知道一个很不错的街边酒吧 |
[04:07] | and it happens to have a very cute bartender. | 碰巧那里有个很帅的酒保 |
[04:27] | Jenny looked so good. | 珍妮看起来不错 |
[04:28] | You could even tell what color her eyes are. | 你甚至可以看出她眼睛的颜色 |
[04:30] | Well, sending her to Hudson was a good decision. | 送她去哈得孙是对了 |
[04:33] | You know what wasn’t? | 知道什么是不对的吗 |
[04:34] | Visiting my mother. We had to. | 拜访我母亲 我们没得选 |
[04:36] | Yeah. Couldn’t we have just said the Arno flooded | 是啊 难道就不能说亚诺河发洪水了 |
[04:38] | And stayed with Eric and Elliot | 然后跟艾瑞克和埃利奥特 |
[04:40] | in Italy a little longer? | 在意大利多呆两天 |
[04:42] | Message one. | 您的第一条留言 |
[04:43] | Lillian, it’s Eleanor. | 莉莉安 我是埃莉诺 |
[04:44] | Just a reminder | 想提醒一下 |
[04:45] | that you offered your lovely abode | 别忘了明天在你公寓 |
[04:47] | for the fashion’s night out planning luncheon tomorrow. | 要举办时尚夜的筹备午宴 |
[04:50] | Cyrus, you’re going to cut off Ana’s circulation. | 赛瑞斯 安娜快被你挤死了 |
[04:53] | Seriously, dear. | 说真的 亲爱的 |
[04:54] | Aren’t you glad that’s not us? | 庆幸我们跟他们不一样吧 |
[04:55] | Imagine starting all over again | 想象下我们每天带着尿布和奶瓶 |
[04:57] | with diapers and bottles and spit up. | 还要处理排泄物 那会是什么样 |
[05:00] | Next message. | 下一条留言 |
[05:02] | Lily, it’s Bruce Caplan. | 莉莉 我是布鲁斯·卡普兰 |
[05:03] | Call me when you get in. It’s important. | 请尽快回电话 很重要 |
[05:06] | The Bass business manager. I wonder what he wants. | 这是拜斯企业的经理 不知道他有何贵干 |
[05:09] | If it’s about Chuck, I’d rather not know. | 和恰克有关的事 我可不想知道 |
[05:11] | End of messages. | 您没有留言了 |
[05:13] | No message from Dan? | 没有丹的留言吗 |
[05:14] | Last time we went this long without talking | 上次我们这么久没说话 |
[05:16] | was when he had his tonsils out. | 是因为他扁桃体发炎 |
[05:18] | And I am sick of texting. | 我现在讨厌发短信 |
[05:20] | Since he hasn’t called us, | 鉴于他好久不跟我们联系 |
[05:22] | it’s time to call in the big guns. | 是时候该给这位老板打个电话了 |
[05:27] | Please, wake me up with a few–few stories | 拜托了 快想办法走出 |
[05:29] | from Chuck’s little black book. | 恰克那样的邪恶世界吧 |
[05:30] | I, uh, I think the last time we spoke, | 我想 我们上次联系的时候 |
[05:33] | you–you’d made it through all the T’s. | 你已经把名字以T开头的女孩都玩过了 |
[05:35] | Yeah, well, let’s just say “V” is for “Vivid” | 没错 还是用V代表”栩栩如生”吧 |
[05:37] | and leave it at that. | 其他的 你就别问了 |
[05:38] | I mean, it’s pretty awesome. | 我是说 这简直太棒了 |
[05:40] | I’m having tons of sex, | 我的性生活从未间断 |
[05:42] | I never have to eat dinner alone, | 从不用孤单一人享用晚餐 |
[05:45] | and best of all, I don’t have to talk about anything. | 最棒的是 我什么都可以不用说 |
[05:48] | So the key to a good relationship | 看来最好的恋爱方式 |
[05:49] | is no relationship at all? Mm. | 就是不要去谈恋爱 对吗 |
[05:52] | It does get pretty exhausting, though. | 尽管如此 但我还有些精疲力尽 |
[05:54] | Hey, don’t–don’t get me started on exhausted. | 嘿 别跟我提精疲力尽 |
[05:55] | Hey, what you’re really tired of is | 真正让你费尽心力的是 |
[05:57] | keeping everything a big secret. | 努力隐藏这个惊天大秘密 |
[05:59] | No, no, no. my–my–my dad and Lily are home today so I’m– | 我没有 我爸爸和莉莉今天才到家 |
[06:03] | I’m–I’ll tell them, I promise. | 我肯定会跟他们坦白的 我保证 |
[06:05] | Tell them what? | 跟他们说什么 |
[06:11] | What decision? It’s not mine to make. | 什么决定 这不关我的事 |
[06:13] | Nate broke up with me, | 内特跟我分手了 |
[06:14] | and Dan was trying to patch things up with Vanessa. | 而丹忙着跟瓦内萨重修旧好 |
[06:16] | Well, I’m not asking you to make predictions about them. | 我不是让你去猜他们会怎么样 |
[06:19] | It’s about you, what’s in your heart. | 关键是你自己 你是怎么想的 |
[06:21] | At night when you’re falling asleep, | 每晚 当你入睡的时候 |
[06:23] | what are you wishing for? | 心里期待的是什么 |
[06:24] | When you asked me on this trip, | 你叫我跟你旅行的时候 |
[06:25] | you promised me retail therapy. | 答应给我来个购物疗法 |
[06:26] | I fall asleep | 当我入睡的时候 |
[06:27] | thinking about guys named Louboutin and Laurent. | 就想到克里斯提·鲁布托和伊夫圣罗兰 |
[06:30] | Home doesn’t exist until we’re there. | 只要我们不回家 家就不存在 |
[06:32] | Speaking of home… | 说到回家 |
[06:33] | – Mademoiselle, Pour Vous. – Oh. Merci, delfine. | -小姐有您的邮件 -谢谢你 |
[06:36] | Judging from its weight and size, | 从大小和重量来看 |
[06:37] | I’d say it’s your course catalogue from Brown. | 应该是布朗大学给你寄来的课程表 |
[06:39] | I’ll let you know when I open it. | 我看过以后会告诉你的 |
[06:41] | You know, as much as I’m gonna miss you when you’re in Providence, | 你要是去普罗维登斯的话我会很想你的 |
[06:43] | having separate lives ensures no competition, | 但我们分开生活 也就不用相互竞争 |
[06:45] | which means no high school pettiness. | 高中的那些事也就不会再出现 |
[06:47] | Promise we won’t go back to our old ways. | 答应我 我们再也不会像以前那样 |
[06:50] | Like you said, that was high school. | 就像你说的 那都是高中时的事了 |
[06:59] | So you have no idea where he is? | 那么你也不知道他到底在哪 |
[07:00] | Well, Charles didn’t exactly leave town on good terms, | 查尔斯离开的时候心情不太好 |
[07:03] | and even when he does, | 即使他心情好了些 |
[07:04] | he finds it best not to tell us where he’s going, | 他也不会告诉我们他在哪里 |
[07:06] | for our own sakes. | 他就是这种人 |
[07:08] | Yeah, well, I need your help in finding him this time, and fast. | 这次 我需要你帮我尽快找到他 |
[07:11] | He hasn’t paid the mortgage on the Empire since May. | 从五月起他就没还过帝国酒店的贷款了 |
[07:13] | That’s when he left. Yeah. | 他是五月份走的 没错 |
[07:15] | Well, the bank says one more missed payment, | 银行说 再拖欠一个月 |
[07:16] | he’ll be in default. | 就算他违约 |
[07:18] | So these are the last records of his movements. | 这是他最后能查到的行踪 |
[07:20] | It’s plane tickets, credit card charges, A.T.M. Withdrawals. | 机票 刷卡记录 取款记录 等等 |
[07:23] | why don’t you look ’em over and maybe make a few calls? | 麻烦你看下 想想办法 |
[07:26] | Of course. Thank you, Bruce. | 没问题 谢谢你 布鲁斯 |
[07:29] | Thank you. We’ll find him. | 谢谢你 我们一定会找到他的 |
[07:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:43] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:44] | Hi, sweetheart. I wanna hear all about your day– | 亲爱的 跟我讲讲你最近过得怎么样吧 |
[07:48] | The food, the shopping, | 吃了什么 去哪逛街 |
[07:49] | and the boys on Vespas. | 还有骑机车的帅小伙 |
[07:51] | well, that pretty much sums it up. | 这差不多就是我每天的行程了 |
[07:53] | But first, um, | 但首先 |
[07:55] | I wanted to know | 我想问问 |
[07:56] | if you or Blair have heard from Charles. | 你和布莱尔最近和查尔斯联系过吗 |
[07:58] | No, and I don’t expect to. | 没有 我希望他最好别联系我们 |
[08:00] | It’s actually decent of him, leaving her alone. | 不过他没来骚扰布莱尔 还挺绅士的 |
[08:03] | Yeah, poor Blair. Is she still hurting? | 可怜的布莱尔 她还伤心吗 |
[08:05] | Yeah, but she’s putting up a good front. | 是啊 可她总是装成很开心的样子 |
[08:07] | And I wouldn’t worry about Chuck. | 我一点也不担心恰克 |
[08:09] | Any normal summer, | 一般情况下 他肯定在 |
[08:09] | he’s drunk on some island where polygamy’s legal. | 某个一夫多妻制小岛上喝的酩酊大醉 |
[08:12] | Given everything that happened, it makes sense he’s gone rogue. | 发生了这么多事 他肯定想要放肆地发泄下 |
[08:15] | Why you so interested? | 你怎么突然关心起他来了 |
[08:16] | Oh, no, uh, if you don’t know anything, I can find out myself. | 没有 要是你不知道的话 我再问问 |
[08:19] | You just keep having a good time. How are you? | 享受你的快乐时光吧 你还好吗 |
[08:24] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[08:26] | I got into Columbia. | 我被哥伦比亚大学录取了 |
[08:29] | Serena, that’s wonderful. | 瑟琳娜 这真是太棒了 |
[08:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:32] | Yeah, but I’m not sure Blair will think so. | 但我不知道布莱尔会不会这么想 |
[08:36] | Your dad called me. He said he couldn’t reach you. | 你爸爸给我打电话说他联系不到你 |
[08:38] | I told him he should try Serena | 我让他问问瑟琳娜 |
[08:39] | because I assumed you’d be with her, | 因为我觉得你俩应该在一起 |
[08:41] | because what other reason could there possibly be | 要不然你怎么会一个假期 |
[08:43] | that you haven’t called or e-mailed me all summer, | 都不给我发邮件 |
[08:45] | or making me have this conversation in the doorway. | 还让我就这么站在楼道里跟你聊天 |
[08:47] | No, Vanessa, I’m so sorry about that, but there is a reason. | 瓦内萨 我很抱歉 但我有苦衷 |
[08:54] | Is it… | 是因为 |
[08:56] | Because you’ve become a hoarder? You know what? | 因为你变宅男了吗 |
[08:58] | A-after what you did, I shouldn’t even care. | 发生那件事后 我不该再关心你的 |
[09:01] | But… are you okay? | 不过 你还好吧 |
[09:05] | I’m… | 我 |
[09:09] | I guess you’re more than okay. | 看来你好得很哪 |
[09:10] | Is that the reason you’ve been avoiding everyone? | 这就是你躲开大家的原因吗 |
[09:13] | Because you’re seeing someone new? | 因为你有了新女友 |
[09:14] | No, I’m not. I’m–I’m not. | 不 我没有 没有 |
[09:16] | Dan, is there someone here? | 丹 有人来了吗 |
[09:20] | You know what? This was a mistake. I’m gonna go. | 好吧 算我来错了 我这就走 |
[09:22] | That’s probably a good idea. Thanks. | 也许这样最好了 谢谢 |
[09:30] | You’re dating Georgina? | 你在和乔治娜约会吗 |
[09:31] | No. No, we’re not dating. | 不 我们没有约会 |
[09:33] | That’s true. We barely ever leave the house. | 没错 我们几乎不离房间半步 |
[09:35] | No, but it’s not–it’s not for the reason you think. | 不 但不是你以为的那种原因 |
[09:37] | Then what other possible reason could there be | 那到底是什么其他见鬼的原因 |
[09:39] | in the god-I-don’t-believe-in’s universe for Georgina Sparks | 能让乔治娜·斯巴克斯 |
[09:41] | to be leaving lingerie around your house? | 在你家把内衣扔得到处都是 |
[09:46] | Meet Milo. | 来见见米罗吧 |
[09:48] | He’s our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[10:02] | No. | 不 |
[10:03] | No. Shut up! | 行了 闭嘴吧 |
[10:06] | No, you–you really– you have to shut up… | 你快给我闭嘴 |
[10:09] | right now. | 马上 |
[10:11] | Shut up! | 别说了 |
[10:13] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[10:14] | Okay, you didn’t. You did? | 你不是吧 你真的做了 |
[10:17] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[10:19] | Shut up! | 我的天啊 |
[10:20] | God! Oh, my– tiff, do you mind? | 天 蒂芙 你能出去打吗 |
[10:23] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:25] | Okay, you didn’t. | 好吧 不可能的 |
[10:26] | You did not. | 不可能 |
[10:28] | You did?! | 你真干了吗 |
[10:29] | Wouldn’t wanna interrupt your girlfriend’s private conversation. | 我没想打断你女朋友煲电话粥 |
[10:33] | It seemed pretty important. | 好像是很要紧的事 |
[10:34] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[10:37] | I was being polite. | 不过是出于礼貌 |
[10:38] | No, she’s not that, either. | 也不是那样的朋友 |
[10:39] | She’s just a… Friend of a friend. | 她只是我朋友的朋友 |
[10:43] | What kind of a friend is that? | 什么样的朋友 |
[10:45] | The kind that leaves me his little black book | 整个夏天都要替他 |
[10:47] | for the summer. | 还风流债的朋友 |
[10:51] | And I doubt your friend would bring his friend | 我猜你的朋友也不会带他朋友 |
[10:53] | to a place like Norma’s. | 来诺玛这种高级餐厅吧 |
[10:55] | Well, it’s the least I can do, | 我能做的也只有这样 |
[10:57] | to take her to a nice restaurant. | 带她来高级餐厅享受一下 |
[10:58] | I mean, that Perkins hostess | 那个锦标赛女主持 |
[11:00] | slept with Tiger Woods for over a year, | 和泰格·伍兹睡了一年多 |
[11:01] | and all he got her was a chicken wrap. | 得到的也不过是个鸡肉卷而已 |
[11:02] | – Oh. That’s respectable. – Thank you. | -你还真是令人敬佩 -谢谢 |
[11:07] | So why isn’t it your companion? | 为什么不带你女朋友来 |
[11:11] | Well, I tried respectable. | 我是这么想过 |
[11:14] | You were hurt. | 你失恋了 |
[11:16] | No. | 没有 |
[11:20] | Well, I guess there’s a… | 我想 |
[11:22] | first time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次 |
[11:31] | Easy come, easy go. | 来得快 去得也快 |
[11:34] | I can’t tell if your approach is enlightened or chauvinistic. | 不知道你这风格算是启发性还是沙文主义 |
[11:39] | Take her seat and find out. | 坐下聊聊就知道了 |
[11:41] | That’s a good line. | 这搭讪很经典 |
[11:43] | You almost pulled it off. | 你差点就得手了 |
[11:44] | But… I have an appointment I can’t be late for. | 但我一会儿有约 不能迟到 |
[11:47] | Well, Nate Archibald. | 我是内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[11:53] | Could I at least get your number? | 至少给我留个电话吧 |
[11:54] | What, it’s not in your friend’s little black book? | 怎么 不在你朋友的女伴名册上吗 |
[12:47] | An American who loves Manet? | 喜爱马奈的美国人 |
[12:50] | It’s too good to be true. | 真不敢相信 |
[12:52] | How did you know I was American? | 你怎么知道我是美国人 |
[12:54] | And don’t tell me | 不要告诉我 |
[12:55] | it’s because my accent isn’t as good as I think. | 是因为我的发音不如我自以为的纯正 |
[12:57] | Your accent is divine. | 你的发音很棒 |
[12:59] | But your watch is set to eastern standard time. | 但你的手表设置的是东部标准时间 |
[13:04] | New York? | 你是纽约人吗 |
[13:05] | Born and bred. | 土生土长 |
[13:06] | I’ve never been, | 我从未去过纽约 |
[13:08] | but I’d love to hear all about it. | 但我想知道关于那里的一切 |
[13:09] | Over dinner tonight? | 可以请你共进晚餐吗 |
[13:11] | It would be my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[13:13] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[13:14] | Give me your information, and I-I’ll pick you up at 9:00. | 请留下你的联系方式 我晚上9点去接你 |
[13:19] | Louis? | 路易 |
[13:28] | – I’ll see you tonight. – Wait, wait. A car? | -晚上见 -等等 车在等 |
[13:30] | Embassy? Grimaldi? Don’t tell me you’re– | 大使馆 格里马尔蒂 不要告诉我你是 |
[13:33] | I’m Louis. Just Louis. | 我是路易 只是路易 |
[13:43] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[13:44] | I wanted to talk to you this morning, but you’d already left. | 我本想早上和你谈谈 但你已经走了 |
[13:46] | I think I just met a real live prince. | 我觉得我见到真的王子了 |
[13:48] | A Grimaldi–as in the royal family of Monaco. | 他姓格里马尔蒂 和摩纳哥皇室同姓 |
[13:51] | As in Grace “American princess” Kelly. | 就是美国公主格蕾丝·凯莉嫁的那家 |
[13:53] | Stop whatever you’re doing. We need to shop. | 什么都别干了 咱们去购物 |
[13:58] | Only for you, B. | 只为你重友轻色 B |
[14:05] | Spotted–B. And S., | 现场播报 B和S |
[14:07] | Chic and cheerful | 时尚而快活地 |
[14:08] | up on Boulevard Haussmann. | 行走在霍斯曼大道 |
[14:11] | They dallied at department stores | 在购物中心尽情挥霍 |
[14:12] | and stayed a while at Tally Weijl. | 又在塔丽唯尔停留了一阵 |
[14:17] | down on Rue Saint-Honor? | 之后去到圣翁诺列街 |
[14:19] | They courted couture at Palais Royal | 她们在皇家广场寻找设计师 |
[14:22] | and found the perfect outfits | 并且得到完美的装备 |
[14:24] | to bash the competition. | 并给予竞争者重重一击 |
[14:27] | Then they headed to the Golden Triangle, | 然后向蒙田大道与乔治五世大道 |
[14:29] | where Montaigne meets George Cinq, | 交汇的金三角进发 |
[14:32] | And luxury goods are the opiate of choice. | 奢侈品是自我麻醉的一种选择 |
[14:36] | But the Grimaldis aren’t a very large family. | 但是格里马尔迪不是一个大家族 |
[14:38] | He’s probably a first cousin at least, | 但他至少是一个嫡系表亲 |
[14:40] | But just to be sure… | 但为了确定 |
[14:41] | B., what are you doing? | 布莱尔 你在干什么 |
[14:42] | Cinderella did not google prince charming. | 辛蒂瑞拉不会搜索她的白马王子 |
[14:44] | A mystery man shows up at your painting, | 一个神秘男子出现在你最爱的画前 |
[14:46] | Just like you wanted. | 正如你所愿的那样 |
[14:47] | You cannot make this about some social agenda. | 你不能把这当做一般的社交行程 |
[14:49] | You’re right, and so what | 你是对的 那又如何 |
[14:50] | If my fairy godmother is my credit card? | 我还希望我的教母就是我的提款机 |
[14:53] | This is fate. | 可命运就是这样 |
[14:54] | Wait, before I lose you to another shoe coma, | 等等 在你掉进鞋海之前 |
[14:56] | There’s something I wanna talk to you about. | 有些事情我想和你谈谈 |
[14:58] | That package I got yesterday… | 关于我昨天收到的那个包裹… |
[15:00] | S., I want to hear all about | 瑟琳娜 我想知道的是 |
[15:02] | How brown offers a major in raw foods, but… | 为什么布朗给有食品原料这个专业 但是… |
[15:04] | It’s Louis! we’re going to baccarat! | 是路易 我们要去玩巴卡拉纸牌 |
[15:08] | I have just the thing to wear. | 我知道要穿什么去了 |
[15:10] | And you have to pick up a little something, too. | 你也要选点东西 |
[15:12] | His friend Jean Michel showed up unexpectedly in town, | 他的朋友吉恩·米歇尔意外地出现在城里 |
[15:14] | And our date is now a double. | 现在我们是四人约会 |
[15:16] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我认为那不是个好主意 |
[15:17] | This is your princess moment. | 这是你的专属时刻 |
[15:18] | Please? If you don’t come, he’s gonna cancel. | 拜托 你如果不去 他就会取消的 |
[15:21] | And those brown boots would look amazing on you. | 而那双棕色的靴子会很适合你的 |
[15:26] | Brown! What did you want to tell me about college? | 布朗 你刚才要告诉我关于大学的什么事 |
[15:29] | It can wait. Let’s go buy boots. | 那个不着急 我们去买靴子 |
[15:41] | Look, I-I’m–I’m working on it. | 听着 我还在努力 |
[15:44] | I just need a little more time. | 我只是再需要一点时间 |
[15:46] | You have one day. | 你还有一天的时间 |
[15:53] | Not again, Milo. | 米罗 不要再哭了 |
[15:54] | Can’t you ever sleep for more than five minutes? | 你就不能多睡一会吗 |
[16:07] | sorry, I think I have the wrong number. | 抱歉 我想我打错了 |
[16:10] | Oh. Mr. Humphrey. | 汉弗瑞先生 |
[16:12] | Um, this is Georgina Sparks. | 我是乔治娜·斯巴克 |
[16:15] | It’s so great to hear from you. | 听到你的声音太好了 |
[16:17] | It is? | 是吗 |
[16:19] | Georgina, I-I don’t understand. | 乔治娜 我不明白 |
[16:21] | W-why are you answering my phone? | 为什么是你接电话 |
[16:23] | Where’s dan? | 丹到哪里去了 |
[16:31] | listen, I’m sorry that we couldn’t talk more yesterday. | 我很抱歉 昨天我们没有详谈 |
[16:33] | Milo’s been real colicky. | 米罗真的是在闹疝气 |
[16:35] | The fact that you even know that word is– | 你居然知道那是什么意思 |
[16:37] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, you’d be shocked at what I know | 那这些要更让你震惊了 |
[16:39] | about breast-feeding and baby poop and episiotomies. | 我还知道母乳喂养 宝宝便便还有外阴切开术 |
[16:42] | Wow, do not mention her geor-gina. | 天哪 不要提起乔治娜 |
[16:44] | It’s a lot to take in. | 太多需要了解的了 |
[16:46] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[16:48] | But please–please don’t tell my dad or–or Lily, all right? | 拜托不要告诉我的爸爸或是莉莉 好吗 |
[16:51] | I gotta be the one to tell them myself. | 我要亲自告诉他们 |
[16:53] | Why haven’t you? | 那为什么还不告诉呢 |
[16:54] | I don’t know. maybe ’cause I’m totally freaking out? | 我不知道 也许我想逃避现实 |
[16:57] | Do you know how difficult it is to keep a baby alive? | 你知道照顾一个宝宝有多难吗 |
[16:59] | You can’t drop it. You can’t leave it alone. | 你不能丢下他 不能让他自己待着 |
[17:01] | It has to eat, like, every three hours. | 每隔三小时他还要吃东西 |
[17:04] | If I don’t know what hit me here, | 如果我自己都对现在的状况一知半解 |
[17:05] | How am I supposed to tell my dad? | 我怎么能告诉我爸爸 |
[17:08] | I have to ask, as will Rufus– | 我不得不问 如果是鲁弗斯也会这么问的 |
[17:12] | Are you sure Milo’s yours? | 你确定米罗是你亲生的吗 |
[17:14] | Of course he is. | 当然了 |
[17:18] | I mean, I’m pre– yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 我是说 我相当确定 |
[17:20] | You didn’t have a paternity test? | 你连亲子鉴定都没做吗 |
[17:22] | Vanessa, you weren’t there when she came to me. | 瓦内萨 当她来找我的时候你正好不在 |
[17:23] | Her parents threw her out. she was–she was scared. | 她父母把她赶出家门 她很害怕 |
[17:26] | It was actually my idea for her to move in. | 让她搬进来其实是我的意思 |
[17:28] | I’ve been waiting for the crazy shoe to drop… | 我一直在找机会让她离开 |
[17:33] | But it never did. | 可没有成功 |
[17:33] | I mean, she’s– she’s been great with Milo. | 我是说 她和米罗在一起的时候真的很棒 |
[17:35] | Dan, we’re talking about georgina sparks. | 丹 我们在讨论的是乔治娜·斯巴克 |
[17:37] | Her hair lies. | 她满口谎言 |
[17:39] | You can’t trust one thing that comes out of her mouth, | 她嘴里说的每一句话都不能信 |
[17:42] | Let alone anywhere else. | 更别说其他的 |
[17:44] | I know. I asked her for a paternity test, | 我知道 我问过她亲子鉴定的事 |
[17:46] | But you can’t get one in the last trimester. | 但接近临产期的时候是测不到结果的 |
[17:48] | I didn’t sign the birth certificate. | 我没有签出生证明 |
[17:50] | I told her I wouldn’t until we got the test. | 我告诉过她不做测试我是不会签的 |
[17:52] | What are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 |
[17:58] | You have outdone yourself once again. Truly fit for a king. | 你又一次超越了自己 十分适合一位国王 |
[18:01] | Well, not a king yet, but maybe someday. | 现在还不是 也许在将来的某一天吧 |
[18:03] | You clean up pretty good, too. | 你也梳洗一新 |
[18:04] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | Oh. He’s driving himself. | 他自己开车 |
[18:09] | That’s… progressive. | 很有革新精神 |
[18:11] | Independent. | 很独立 |
[18:12] | Louis, bonsoir. | 晚上好 路易 |
[18:14] | Blair, you look amazing. | 布莱尔 你看上去太惊艳了 |
[18:19] | And this must be serena. | 这一定是瑟琳娜了 |
[18:20] | Uh, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[18:22] | Nice to meet you. Serena, um, may I introduce | 很高兴认识你 瑟琳娜 请允许我介绍 |
[18:26] | Jean Michel Grimaldi | 来自摩洛哥的 |
[18:28] | of Monaco? | 吉恩格·米希尔·格里马尔迪 |
[18:33] | Blair, enchant? | 布莱尔 很高兴认识你 |
[18:39] | I don’t understand. I thought you were a grimaldi. | 我不明白 我还以为你是格里马尔迪的一员 |
[18:42] | The chauffeur was taking you to the embassy. | 而司机正要带你去大使馆 |
[18:45] | Oh, you misunderstood. | 你误会了 |
[18:46] | I am a driver for Jean Michel’s family. | 我是吉恩·米歇尔家的司机 |
[18:48] | I took them to the embassy, where they’re staying. | 是我送他们到大使馆 |
[18:50] | Oh. I-I see. | 我明白了 |
[18:54] | So that means your date is a prince, | 那就意味这你的约会对象是个王子 |
[18:57] | And mine… | 而我的… |
[18:59] | is charming, handsome, and loves Manet. | 迷人 英俊 喜欢马奈 |
[19:01] | We make our own fairy tales. | 我们享受自己的童话之旅吧 |
[19:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[19:11] | I’ve never sat up here before. | 我从没做过这个位置 |
[19:13] | Oh, wait. | 稍等 |
[19:20] | Spotted–B. Riding shotgun. | 实况报道 布莱尔坐到了副驾位 |
[19:24] | Great view. | 视野真好 |
[19:26] | Let’s see if our royal wannabe | 让我们拭目以待 想成为王妃的人 |
[19:28] | has the grace to make it through the night. | 是否能在今夜获得恩宠 |
[19:43] | Eleanor, you’re early. | 埃莉诺 你真早 |
[19:45] | Well, just to set up, dear, | 只是来布置一下 亲爱的 |
[19:48] | and to accessorize you properly. | 再把你好好地打扮一番 |
[19:50] | You know “Bass” Is not her middle name. | 她不是拜斯的妻子了 |
[19:53] | Well…I was afraid nobody would know who she was. | 这样的话 恐怕没人会认识她 |
[19:57] | Not a lot of Humphreys in the society pages. | 社交场上没有多少姓汉弗瑞的人 |
[20:01] | You don’t have to stick around if you don’t want. | 你不愿意的话 不必留下来 |
[20:02] | Oh, you think I’d skip out | 你以为我会错过 |
[20:03] | on a roomful of champagne and models? | 满屋的香槟和模特吗 |
[20:05] | Are you forgetting I used to be a rock star? | 你忘了我曾是摇滚明星吗 |
[20:07] | Oh, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:08] | Why do you have Chuck’s travel itinerary, | 你为什么会有恰克的行程表 |
[20:11] | bank statements, and credit card bills? | 银行账单和信用卡记录 |
[20:13] | Because I think he might be in trouble. | 因为我怕他有麻烦 |
[20:15] | After what he did? Good. | 在他做了那些事之后吗 很好 |
[20:17] | Well, apparently, he went to Prague in May, | 显然 他五月份去了布拉格 |
[20:19] | checked into his usual suite at the mandarin, | 入住在他常住的豪华套房 |
[20:21] | and never checked out. | 一进不出 |
[20:23] | His credit card charges are very un-Charles-like- | 他的信用卡消费记录完全不像他 |
[20:25] | second-class train tickets, prepaid cell phones. | 比如买二等火车票 预付费手机 |
[20:28] | What if something happened to him? | 他这是怎么了 |
[20:30] | Look, for better or worse, he’s a part of this family. | 无论如何 他都是这个家的一员 |
[20:33] | Yours, not ours. | 你的 不是我们的 |
[20:34] | And after the choices he’s made, | 而且恰克会怎样 |
[20:35] | Chuck deserves whatever’s coming to him. | 都是他自己造成的后果 |
[20:37] | Did I hear you say Chuck? | 我听到你们说恰克 |
[20:40] | Blair will not even mention his name. | 布莱尔闭口不提他了 |
[20:42] | She never even told me why they broke up. | 她都不告诉我为什么分手了 |
[20:45] | Uh, you wanna tell her or should I? | 你想告诉她吗 还是我来 |
[20:47] | Aren’t you so excited that our girls | 我们的女儿今年会一起入读哥伦比亚大学 |
[20:49] | will be at Columbia together this year? | 你不为此而激动吗 |
[20:52] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:53] | I didn’t even know that Serena had applied. | 我都不知道瑟琳娜申请了 |
[20:55] | Here you go, Danielle. | 给 丹妮尔 |
[20:56] | And if the C.F.D.A. Needs more volunteers, | 如果美国时装设计师协会需要志愿者 |
[20:58] | let me know. I’m around. | 请通知我 我随叫随到 |
[20:59] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[21:00] | Juliet, have you met Willy Wong from nyc & company? | 朱丽叶这是纽约公司的黄威利 |
[21:03] | Oh. Nice to meet you, Juliet. | 很高兴见到你 朱丽叶 |
[21:04] | Nice to meet you. Oh. Here you go. | 幸会 这是我的名片 |
[21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:07] | And drinks are to your left. | 吧台在左侧 |
[21:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:17] | and the guards at the casino were charging on us. | 赌场保安刚才向我们要小费了 |
[21:19] | $1,000 chips were flying everywhere. | 千元钞票漫天飞 |
[21:22] | Everywhere. | 散落一地 |
[21:23] | Then a guard grabbed me by my belt | 随后一名保安抓住我的皮带 |
[21:25] | and dragged me out to the street. | 把我拖到街上 |
[21:27] | All because he was wearing blue jeans. | 只因他穿了蓝色牛仔裤 |
[21:29] | It was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[21:31] | Oh! Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[21:33] | Sure, | 当然 |
[21:35] | but enforcing strict standards of dress is essential | 但是严格的着装标准 |
[21:37] | for maintaining the decorum of an event. | 在会场礼仪里是必要的 |
[21:42] | Besides, it’s tradition. | 另外 这是传统 |
[21:44] | Men’s formalwear hasn’t changed | 男士的正装在过去百年中 |
[21:47] | hardly in over a hundred years. | 几乎从未改变过 |
[21:48] | And it’s not just a symbol of class. | 这不仅仅是地位的标志 |
[21:50] | Owning a tuxedo shows the world | 拥有一套礼服也向世人展示了 |
[21:51] | that a man has enough means | 一个男人有足够的能力 |
[21:53] | to marry and provide a future for his family. | 为妻子和家庭提供其所需 创造未来 |
[21:55] | Blair, are you okay? | 布莱尔 你还好吗 |
[21:59] | It’s my mother calling from New York. | 我妈妈从纽约打电话给我了 |
[22:01] | I should take this. I’m fine. | 我要去接电话 我很好 |
[22:10] | So who wants a bite of her dessert? | 那么谁想来点她的点心 |
[22:13] | What is it, mother? I can’t talk long. I’m on a date. | 什么事 妈妈 我不能聊很久 我在约会 |
[22:16] | Blair, you sound irritated. Are you okay? | 布莱尔 听起来你很恼火 你还好吗 |
[22:18] | Why does everyone keep asking me that? | 为什么都问这个问题 |
[22:20] | So what if Serena always gets the prince | 瑟琳娜和王子约会 |
[22:21] | and I get the pauper? | 而我和穷光蛋 您觉得呢 |
[22:23] | Being jealous of her is totally Constance, | 嫉妒她是在康士坦次的事了 |
[22:25] | and I’ve moved on. | 我变成熟了 |
[22:26] | Well, that’s wonderfully mature, dear. | 宝贝 你变成熟了真好 |
[22:28] | And the best part is that nothing has to change | 更好的是你们还是同学 |
[22:31] | now that she’s going to be at Columbia. | 她也要去哥伦比亚大学 |
[22:33] | What? Serena’s going to Columbia? | 什么 瑟琳娜要去哥伦比亚 |
[22:39] | Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you, | 有事联系我 |
[22:40] | Karlie. | 卡尔蕾 |
[22:41] | Thanks. Is Eleanor here? | 谢谢 埃莉诺在吗 |
[22:43] | Uh… Oh, right there. | 在那边 |
[22:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:48] | Nate? | 内特 |
[22:49] | Juliet. | 朱丽叶 |
[22:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[22:54] | I’m a volunteer. I worked the event last year. | 我是志愿者 我去年也为工作 |
[22:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[22:57] | Nathaniel, thank you for getting here so fast. | 内特尼尔 你这么快就来了真是太好了 |
[23:02] | I was hoping you could look at Charles’ papers | 我希望你能看一下查尔斯的账单 |
[23:04] | and see if there was anything that you might find that I haven’t. | 看看能不能发现一些我没发现的端倪 |
[23:08] | But steer clear of Rufus, okay? | 但别让鲁弗斯看到 好吗 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:29] | Blair, come meet Lou Doillon. | 布莱尔 这是露· 杜瓦隆 |
[23:31] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[23:31] | Bonjour. Hey, maybe you could ask Lou Doillon | 你好 你可以让露· 杜瓦隆 |
[23:35] | to be your new best friend, because I’m done. | 做你最好的朋友 我退出 |
[23:39] | Have fun on my date. | 和我的男伴玩得开心 |
[23:44] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[23:47] | Can I get your name? | 能告诉我您的名字吗 |
[23:48] | No. | 不行 |
[23:52] | Oh, god. This is not good. | 天啊 这可不好 |
[23:54] | Georgina. To what do we owe the pleasure? | 乔治娜 何等荣幸你能大驾光临 |
[23:56] | You have 15 seconds to top me off or you’re fired. | 你有十五秒时间赶走我 否则没机会了 |
[23:59] | Ahem, Georgina, maybe you should come with me. | 乔治娜 你跟我过来一下 |
[24:01] | That’s sweet, Archibald, but I don’t like vanilla. | 真好 阿齐布尔德 但我不喜欢 |
[24:03] | Does Dan know you’re here? | 丹知道你在这儿吗 |
[24:04] | Why would Dan know? | 为什么丹要知道 |
[24:08] | Hello, Dan. | 你好 丹 |
[24:09] | Hey, uh, I’m–I’m at home, and you guys aren’t here. | 嘿 我在家 但你们都没在 |
[24:11] | What, you go on a walk without me? | 怎么 你们出去不叫我吗 |
[24:12] | Yes, we did, all the way across the bridge. | 是的 我们在大桥那儿逛了一圈 |
[24:15] | Georgina, don’t do this. | 乔治娜 别这样 |
[24:17] | What? W-why? | 什么 为什么 |
[24:19] | I just thought it was time everyone met. | 我只是觉得是时候告诉大家了 |
[24:21] | Would you like to talk to your dad? | 你想和你爸爸谈谈吗 |
[24:23] | Rufus, Dan’s on the phone. He’d like to speak with you. | 鲁弗斯 是丹 他找你 |
[24:33] | Dad, I am so sorry. I-I wanted to tell you. | 爸爸 对不起 我本想告诉你的 |
[24:36] | I just–I-I didn’t know how. | 我 我只是不知道该怎么说 |
[24:37] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[24:41] | Whose baby is that? | 那是谁的孩子 |
[24:42] | Here you go, grandpa. | 现在知道了吧 爷爷 |
[24:44] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[24:45] | This is Milo Humphrey, your grandson. | 这是米罗·汉弗瑞 你的孙子 |
[24:48] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[24:49] | Dan? | 丹 |
[24:50] | Spotted–Georgina Sparks, a stroller, | 现场播报 乔治娜·斯帕克斯 得逞了 |
[24:53] | and Dan’s dad with a scowl. | 而丹的爸爸则愁容满面 |
[24:55] | I think he’s on his way. | 我想他在路上呢 |
[24:57] | Looks like lonely boy has a baby boy. | 看来孤单男孩再也不孤单了 |
[25:07] | Meredith, I am so sorry about this. | 梅瑞狄斯 我很抱歉 |
[25:08] | Please apologize to everyone at “Vogue.” | 请代我向《时尚》的同仁们致歉 |
[25:11] | Um, unfortunately, something has come up. | 虽然发生了一些事情 |
[25:14] | But Eleanor has said she’s more than happy | 但是埃莉诺会非常开心 |
[25:17] | to continue the party at her place. | 在她家继续这场派对 |
[25:19] | And we’ve got a little one there as well. | 我们已经有个小家伙在那儿了 |
[25:21] | Absolutely adorable thing. You’ll love her. | 非常可爱 你绝对会喜欢她的 |
[25:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:24] | Why does Georgina Sparks have a baby? | 为什么乔治娜·斯帕克斯说她有孩子了 |
[25:26] | We are still trying to figure that out. I’ll keep you posted. | 我们还没搞清楚 我会随时告诉你的 |
[25:28] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[25:31] | Meredith. Hello, Nathaniel. | 梅瑞狄斯 你好 内特尼尔 |
[25:34] | I wanna take you to… | 我想带你去… |
[25:36] | Who could’ve seen this coming? | 都有谁看到了 |
[25:38] | Have you met Georgina? | 你见过乔治娜了吗 |
[25:40] | Good point. Where is she? | 说对了 她在哪儿 |
[25:41] | She… | 她 |
[25:45] | Please tell me | 摆脱告诉我 |
[25:46] | this is just another one of her ridiculous schemes. | 这只是她另一个可笑的阴谋 |
[25:48] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[25:49] | Why don’t you, um, talk in Serena’s room? | 不如在瑟琳娜的房间里说吧 |
[26:04] | Sorry all the drama ruined your luncheon today. | 抱歉这桩事毁了你今天的午宴 |
[26:08] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:09] | Well, in case you’re wondering, | 如果你想知道的话 |
[26:10] | my life’s been pretty drama-free these days. | 其实最近我的生活平淡无奇 |
[26:17] | Uh, hello? | 你好 |
[26:19] | Pardon the interruption, Mr. Archibald, | 阿齐布尔德先生 打扰您一下 |
[26:20] | but there’s an emergency in your suite. | 但您的套房里出了些紧急状况 |
[26:22] | What kind of an emergency? | 什么紧急状况 |
[26:30] | Hey, there you are. What’s wrong? | 你在这儿啊 怎么了 |
[26:32] | You can have the left bank, okay? But I want the right. | 你尽管享用左岸吧 但右岸是我的 |
[26:36] | Every cleavage-baring blouson and cute bartender is yours. | 所有性感的罩衫 可爱的酒保都是你的 |
[26:40] | But I want a dress from Dior | 但是我想要迪奥的连衣裙 |
[26:41] | and I want a date with a royal. | 还有和王室成员的约会 |
[26:43] | And I wanna go to school. | 我想在以后的三年里 |
[26:44] | And take classes and have friends | 不受你的影响 |
[26:46] | without living in your shadow for the next three years. | 去上学 上课 交朋友 |
[26:50] | You heard about Columbia. | 你知道哥伦比亚的事了 |
[26:55] | Do you wanna hold him? | 你想留住他吗 |
[26:59] | Look, I-I wasn’t expecting this introduction either. | 我也没想过要以这种方式来介绍他 |
[27:02] | You didn’t have to spring it on us like this. | 你不该这样唐突地把事情全盘托出 |
[27:04] | I know I have a flair for the dramatic. | 我知道我经常带来意外 |
[27:07] | But I didn’t know what else to do. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[27:10] | Dan wasn’t telling you, and you had to know. | 丹没有告诉你 但你必须知道 |
[27:12] | At least now everybody’s talking. | 至少现在所有人都在谈论这件事 |
[27:14] | Oh, please. You’re enjoying this. | 拜托 你还挺幸灾乐祸的 |
[27:16] | I know you think I’m crazy, that I’m a schemer and a liar | 我知道你认为我是个疯子 阴谋家 |
[27:20] | and pathologically selfish, and–and that’s true. | 骗子 病态的自私 确实如此 |
[27:24] | Or it was, | 或者说曾经如此 |
[27:26] | till Milo was born. | 直到米罗出生 |
[27:30] | I understand if you hate me. | 我理解你讨厌我 |
[27:32] | Please don’t hate my son. | 但请不要讨厌我的儿子 |
[27:34] | He deserves to have a good family, | 他应该有个好的家庭 |
[27:37] | and no one has more love than you or Rufus. | 没有人比你和鲁弗斯更有爱心了 |
[27:49] | Lily, Dan hasn’t done a paternity test. | 莉莉 丹没做亲子鉴定 |
[27:52] | It might not be his kid. | 这可能不是他的孩子 |
[27:53] | Is this true, Georgina? | 是真的吗 乔治娜 |
[27:56] | You’re right, rufus. | 是的 鲁弗斯 |
[27:58] | Dan did not do the paternity test, | 丹没有做亲子鉴定 |
[28:01] | But I did. | 但是我做了 |
[28:06] | I wanted you to love Milo because you wanted to, | 我希望你发自内心的爱米罗 |
[28:09] | not because you had to. | 而不是出于无奈 |
[28:10] | But… If it’s come to this, then so be it. | 但是 如果只能如此 那也没办法了 |
[28:14] | This–this says I’m the father. | 这上面说我是父亲 |
[28:17] | Well, no offense if I don’t take your word for it. | 无意冒犯 但我不相信你 |
[28:24] | Blair, I’m sorry. I know you wanna do your own thing. | 布莱尔 对不起 我知道你想过自己的生活 |
[28:27] | But Columbia isn’t yours. | 但是哥伦比亚不是你的 |
[28:28] | My dad went to med school there. | 我父亲当年就是上的那里的医学院 |
[28:30] | He encouraged me to apply. And I wanna go to college, | 他鼓励我报的 我也想去上大学 |
[28:33] | but I don’t wanna leave the city. | 但我不想离开这个城市 |
[28:35] | I wanna be with my family and my friends. | 我想和我的亲人 我的朋友们在一起 |
[28:37] | I-I wanna be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[28:39] | Oh, lucky me! | 真感人啊 |
[28:40] | I love how it never has occurred to you | 难以置信 你从来没想过 |
[28:42] | that someone might not wanna see you every single day. | 也许某人不愿意每天都见到你 |
[28:45] | “Someone,” Sure. | 某人的话 确实有过 |
[28:45] | Probably lots of people, but not my best friend. | 可能会有很多人 但不该是我最好的朋友 |
[28:50] | I need a chance to succeed on my own. | 我需要一个机会来证明自己 |
[28:53] | I wanna be myself, where I belong. | 我想在属于我的地方 做自己 |
[28:56] | Last year, first with N.Y.U. | 去年 开始是纽约大学 |
[28:58] | And then Chuck– | 然后是恰克 |
[28:59] | it was the worst year of my life. | 这是我过过的最糟糕的一年 |
[29:00] | Yeah, well, my last year was pretty awful, too. | 去年我也过得相当糟糕 |
[29:02] | I-I-I fell for a married man, got in a major car accident. | 我爱上一个已婚男人 陷入了一场车祸 |
[29:06] | I fought with my mother so much I was basically homeless. | 我和我妈妈决裂 以至无家可归 |
[29:09] | And then there was my dad… | 然后是我的爸爸 |
[29:10] | Fine. Stay in the city. | 好吧 留在这儿吧 |
[29:13] | Just go to a different school, okay? | 另选一所学校 好吗 |
[29:16] | Blair, I wanna make you happy. I really do. | 布莱尔 我希望你能快乐 真的 |
[29:18] | But college is too big of a deal. | 但是大学事关重大 |
[29:21] | I got in and I’m gonna go. | 我被录取了 并且我也想去 |
[29:25] | Look, we can talk about all of this tomorrow. | 听着 这件事可以明天再从长计议 |
[29:27] | But right now, | 但是 现在 |
[29:28] | There are two very handsome frenchmen waiting to take us | 有两个法国帅哥在等着带我们 |
[29:31] | To the front of the line at Le Baron. | 去做Le Baron[克莱斯勒男爵轿车] |
[29:35] | Louis really likes you. | 路易是真心喜欢你 |
[29:36] | Yes, he does. | 是的 |
[29:38] | And so does Jean Michel, for that matter. | 让·米歇尔也很喜欢你 |
[29:42] | I’ll go back, by myself, | 我会自己进去的 |
[29:45] | And I’ll come up with some story as to why you didn’t return– | 然后我会告诉他们你没回来的原因 |
[29:48] | That you tripped and fell in the fountain. | 那就是你失足掉进了喷泉里 |
[29:51] | Seriously? No one’s gonna believe that. | 是吗 没有人会相信的 |
[29:54] | Wanna bet? | 想试试吗 |
[30:03] | Well, thank you, doctor. | 好的 谢谢你 医生 |
[30:04] | I-I appreciate you confirming these results yourself. | 非常感谢你亲自去确认了结果 |
[30:07] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[30:10] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 那说明不了什么 |
[30:13] | We’re doing our own test. | 我们自己再做个鉴定 |
[30:14] | Dad, the dates line up. I-I thought we were being careful, | 爸爸 事至此 我以为我们很小心了 |
[30:17] | But it’s not like I didn’t sleep with her. | 但是我确实和她同床共枕过 |
[30:19] | Why didn’t you come to me when she first showed up? | 她当初来找你时 你为什么不告诉我 |
[30:21] | Do you remember how you reacted two years ago | 你还记得两年前当我和瑟琳娜也担心这事时 |
[30:22] | When Serena and I had that scare? | 你是什么反应吗 |
[30:24] | Not to mention I didn’t know | 更不用说我根本不知道 |
[30:25] | That I could handle the truth myself. | 我自己能否处理好这件事 |
[30:27] | Everything you said then is–is still true. | 你当时说的一切都是正确的 |
[30:31] | I had to see this through. | 我必须看清这一点 |
[30:32] | I-I couldn’t let Georgina go off, | 我不能让乔治娜离开 |
[30:34] | raise this child without me, nev–never knowing him. | 独自抚养这个孩子 而我却对这个小生命一无所知 |
[30:39] | I may get angry or protective, | 我可能有些过于保护你或者是生气 |
[30:41] | But I’ll always be there for you. | 但是我会永远支持你的 |
[30:43] | That’s how it works when you’re a father. | 当你作为父亲时 你也会这样的 |
[30:45] | You may not understand that now, | 或许你现在还不能理解 |
[30:47] | but trust me, one day you will. | 但是相信我 有一天你会的 |
[30:52] | I-I think I already do. | 我想我已经理解了 |
[31:00] | Georgina, do you have the birth certificate with you? | 乔治娜 你带着出生证明吗 |
[31:02] | It’s in my bag. | 在我的包里 |
[31:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:23] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[31:45] | What are you doing? | 你们在搞什么 |
[31:47] | You wanna play “Rock band 3” With us? | 要一起玩摇滚乐团3吗 |
[31:49] | There’s a keyboard. We can make it a 5-piece. | 那有个键盘 我们可以一起玩五种乐器 |
[31:51] | Oh, I hope it’s okay. We used your credit card. | 对了 我们用了你的信用卡 没问题吧 |
[31:59] | Your friend who left you his book–what was his name? | 把账本留给你的那个朋友叫什么来着 |
[32:02] | Chuck bass. | 恰克·拜斯 |
[32:03] | And what would chuck bass do in a situation like this? | 那么恰克·拜斯面对这种情况会怎么办 |
[32:07] | He wouldn’t be in this situation. | 他不会面对这种窘境的 |
[32:11] | And you shouldn’t be either. | 那你应该也不会 |
[32:15] | When you’re ready to talk about | 当你准备好了想谈谈 |
[32:15] | What really got you into this place… | 你是怎么陷入这种境地的 |
[32:22] | Give me a call. | 给我电话 |
[32:33] | You’re a natural. | 你真是天生当爸爸的料 |
[32:35] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:37] | Have you talked to Serena lately? | 你最近和瑟琳娜联系过吗 |
[32:41] | Well, the better question is, have you? | 应该说 你们联系过吗 |
[32:43] | I know something happened between you two before she left. | 我知道在她离开前 你们之间好像有事 |
[32:46] | But I’m guessing you haven’t had much time to figure things out. | 但是我猜你无暇来弄清楚 |
[32:49] | There’s nothing to figure at this point. | 没什么好想的 |
[32:50] | I-I can’t imagine she’d be interested | 我无法想象她会对 |
[32:52] | In being a stepmother. | 做一个继母感兴趣 |
[32:54] | Yeah, I’ve–I’ve sealed my fate, I think. | 是的 我想我命该如此 |
[32:57] | But,but–but when you do speak to her, if you could | 但是 如果你联系她的话 |
[32:59] | do me a favor and just not say anything about this? | 请帮我瞒下这件事 |
[33:01] | I wanna be the one to break this news. | 我想亲自告诉她 |
[33:03] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[33:06] | is she having a good time? | 她玩得开心吗 |
[33:08] | Well, it’s Paris. | 是的 巴黎嘛 |
[33:09] | There’s great shopping, great food, | 购物天堂 美食之都 |
[33:10] | weekends with Harold and Roman at the chateau. | 周末和帅哥们在古堡寻欢作乐 |
[33:14] | I think she’s having the time of her life. | 我想她玩得很开心 |
[33:18] | I know, Jean Michel. We all love serena, | 我知道 让·米歇尔 我们都喜欢瑟琳娜 |
[33:21] | But she’s just clumsy like that. | 但是她有点笨笨的 |
[33:22] | It must be all those long limbs. | 长手长脚也许不灵活吧 |
[33:26] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[33:27] | what happened? | 你怎么了 |
[33:28] | Blair happened. I’ll see you in New York. | 拜布莱尔所赐 咱们回纽约再说 |
[33:31] | Jean Michel, would you care to walk me home? | 让·米歇尔 你能送我回家吗 |
[33:33] | Wait, no, Jean Michel! Don’t! | 等等 让·米歇尔 别走 |
[33:35] | That’s okay. I’m glad to have you all to myself. | 没关系的 很高兴可以和你独处了 |
[33:38] | Actually… I’m tired. | 其实 我有点累了 |
[33:41] | If Jean Michel is gone, shouldn’t we go, too? | 让·米歇尔走了 我们也该走了吧 |
[33:44] | He told me I was being overcautious, | 他说我有些过于谨慎了 |
[33:47] | But I see that I was not. | 但幸好我坚持己见 |
[33:50] | About what? | 哪方面 |
[33:51] | I am the royal. Jean Michel is my driver. | 我才是皇室 让·米歇尔是我的司机 |
[33:54] | When you asked me so many questions about my name, | 当你问我很多问题 关于我的名字 |
[33:56] | My car, the embassy, | 我的汽车 大使馆 |
[33:59] | I grew concerned that you might not like me for me. | 我开始担心你并不是喜欢我这个人 |
[34:02] | What? No. Who–who would ever– | 什么 不 谁会 |
[34:03] | It happens sometimes. | 偶尔会这样的 |
[34:06] | But when I found you gazing at my favorite painting, | 但是当我发现你在凝视我最喜欢的画时 |
[34:10] | I thought that someone who loved what I loved could– | 我想 一个爱上了我喜欢的事物的人 |
[34:13] | Could one day love me, too. | 有一天也会爱上我的 |
[34:14] | We hear baccarat just updated its menu. | 造化弄人 |
[34:17] | I thought it was fate, but I guess not. | 我以为你是我的真命天女 但是我错了 |
[34:19] | No, no, no. It is fate. It’s just… | 不 不 不 这就是命运 只是 |
[34:22] | Have a good evening, blair. | 晚安了 布莱尔 |
[34:23] | The gateau du jour is now humble pie. | 华丽蛋糕变成了恶心馅饼 |
[34:27] | Bon appetit, blair. | 祝你好胃口 布莱尔 |
[34:45] | hello? | 你好 |
[34:45] | Georgina? It’s Vanessa. | 乔治娜 我是瓦内萨 |
[34:48] | dan and the baby are sleeping right now. | 丹和宝宝正在睡觉 |
[34:50] | Yeah, I just tried his cell. | 是的 我刚给他打了电话 |
[34:52] | Do you have a message? | 有事要我转告吗 |
[34:52] | I don’t really have time to chat right now. | 我现在真的没有时间和你聊天 |
[34:55] | I just wanted to tell him that I am here | 我只是想告诉他 如果他想找人倾诉 |
[34:56] | if he needs to talk. | 我会一直在这里 |
[34:57] | I’m his friend and always will be. | 我永远都是他的朋友 |
[34:59] | Oh, that’s sweet. He’s gonna need a friend. | 真贴心 他确实需要个朋友 |
[35:03] | I’ll let him know. | 我会跟他说的 |
[35:04] | And just in case you don’t, | 为了万无一失 |
[35:06] | I said the same thing on his voicemail. | 我也给他的语音信箱留言了 |
[35:08] | You know me too well, friend. | 你真了解我 |
[35:10] | Good-bye, Vanessa. | 再见 瓦内萨 |
[35:50] | Is it any consolation | 我完全疯了 |
[35:51] | that I totally imploded and ruined my date? | 还搞砸了约会 这能让你好受点吗 |
[35:54] | It’s not. | 没有 |
[35:56] | I called the airport. The car is already on the way. | 我给机场打电话了 车已经出发了 |
[35:59] | I can catch the red-eye. | 我能赶上这趟红眼航班 |
[36:01] | Can you hand me that copy of “Be”? | 能把那本《存在》拿给我吗 |
[36:02] | I wanna read it on the plane. | 我打算在飞机上看 |
[36:14] | Please don’t go. | 请你别走 好吗 |
[36:17] | I don’t care about dating a prince. | 我不在乎是否跟王子约会 |
[36:19] | I don’t care about dating anyone. I just care about you. | 跟谁约会我都不在乎 我只在乎你 |
[36:25] | I really need my friend right now. | 我现在真的很需要朋友 |
[36:29] | I’ve been acting like I’m okay, but I’m not. | 我一直假装自己没事 可我真的糟透了 |
[36:36] | They say it’s a broken heart, but… | 他们说这就是心碎 |
[36:41] | I hurt in my whole body. | 可我觉得是整个人都受伤了 |
[36:45] | I mean, what if I stay like this forever? | 如果我一直都这样怎么办 |
[36:48] | What if I never get over Chuck? | 如果我永远都忘不了恰克怎么办 |
[36:51] | You will. You’ll see. | 你会的 一定会的 |
[36:56] | I just don’t know what I’d do without you. | 我真的不知道没有你我该怎么办 |
[36:58] | I’m scared if you come to Columbia | 我也害怕如果你去了哥伦比亚大学 |
[37:00] | that I’ll do something to destroy us. | 我可能会做些蠢事 毁了我们的友谊 |
[37:03] | Well, you pushed me in a fountain tonight, | 今晚你刚把我推进喷泉里 |
[37:05] | and here we are, talking about it like mature young women. | 而现在我们又像成熟女人那样在谈话 |
[37:09] | So I’d say that’s a good sign. | 我得说这是个好开始 |
[37:11] | And what if Columbia’s a disaster, | 如果去哥伦比亚大学是个灾难 |
[37:13] | and we lose each other for good? | 我们会永远失去彼此呢 |
[37:15] | And what if it’s amazing, | 但如果那是个惊喜 |
[37:16] | and we become closer than we’ve ever been? | 我们会变得从未有过的亲密呢 |
[37:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:23] | Live dangerously. | 冒个险 |
[37:26] | You in? | 同意吗 |
[37:27] | Yeah, I’m in. | 恩 好的 |
[37:29] | Now all you have to do is tell Dan and Nate | 现在赶紧告诉丹和内特 |
[37:31] | that you’ll be in the city next year. | 明年你会和他们在一起吧 |
[37:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[37:35] | Spreading the word myself. And you can’t change your mind | 公告天下 你就不能再改变主意了 |
[37:38] | because gossip girl hates being wrong. | 因为八卦天后可不喜欢谎报”军情” |
[37:45] | This just in from Miss B. Herself: | 来自B小姐的最新消息 |
[37:48] | Serena van der Woodsen is heading to Columbia. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森向哥伦比亚大学出发了 |
[37:52] | S. And B. Together again? | S和B又在一起了吗 |
[37:54] | We think we’ve died and gone to heaven. | 听起来难以置信 我们上天堂了吗 |
[37:57] | Or at least the upper west side… | 至少是回到了上西区 |
[38:18] | Nate. | 内特 |
[38:18] | Hey, I know it’s late. | 我知道有点晚了 |
[38:20] | But you know what? You were right. | 不过你知道吗 你说得没错 |
[38:22] | I-I was hurt… | 我受伤了 |
[38:25] | By someone. A lot, actually. | 被某人伤得很深 |
[38:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:29] | I didn’t think I was gonna have to see her again for a while, | 我一直以为自己暂时不会再见她 |
[38:31] | and I just found out she’s coming back to New York city | 但刚刚发现她要回来了 |
[38:33] | and… I’m just not ready. | 但我还没准备好 |
[38:38] | You know, I was trying to send a message to her | 我想给她发个短信 |
[38:39] | that I’m having the time of my life, and it just isn’t true. | 告诉她我在享受人生 但这不是真的 |
[38:44] | I can’t keep it up. I’m exhausted. | 我撑不住了 筋疲力尽 |
[38:46] | I owe the hotel thousands of dollars in damages. | 我欠酒店数千元的赔偿费 |
[38:49] | Do you wanna meet up to grab a cup of coffee? | 你想见个面一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[38:52] | Sometimes it’s easier to talk to a stranger. | 有时候和一个陌生人更容易说心里话 |
[38:54] | That sounds–sounds great. Yeah. | 好啊 |
[38:56] | French Roast, 20 minutes? | 20分钟后 法国烘焙店见 |
[38:58] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[39:29] | It’s from France. | 从法国打来的 |
[39:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:33] | Yes, this is she. | 是的 是我 |
[39:36] | Oh, my god, is it Serena? Is she okay? | 上帝啊 是瑟琳娜吗 她还好吗 |
[39:43] | Okay, I will. | 好的 |
[39:46] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:48] | A body washed up in Paris–shot. | 一具中枪的尸体刚刚被水冲到巴黎 |
[39:51] | The identification they found says it’s… | 他们找到了身份证 |
[39:55] | Charles Bass. | 是查尔斯·拜斯 |
[40:06] | Stop! | 住手 |
[40:06] | My little sister! | 这是我妹妹 |
[40:08] | Stop! Get off of me! | 住手 滚开 |
[40:13] | Did you sleep with her?! | 你跟她上床了 |
[40:19] | Jenny Humphrey was just– | 珍妮·汉弗瑞只是 |
[40:19] | Don’t say her name! | 别提她的名字 |
[40:29] | W-where am I? | 我在哪 |
[40:31] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[40:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[40:49] | H-henry. | 亨利 |
[40:52] | Henry Prince. | 亨利·普利斯 |
[41:03] | You had the dream again. | 你又做那个梦了 |
[41:05] | I hoped it wouldn’t follow us from Prague. | 真希望它不要从布拉格一直跟着你 |
[41:07] | I guess I’ll have to give it more time. | 我想我还需要点时间 |
[41:09] | You have as long as you need. | 多久都可以 |
[41:11] | My uncle said the apartment is ours, | 我叔叔说那间公寓是我们的了 |
[41:14] | and he’s got you a job, too. | 他还会给你找个工作 |
[41:22] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[41:23] | Welcome to Paris, Henry. | 亨利 欢迎来到巴黎 |
[41:29] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[41:33] | Napoleon once said | 拿破仑曾经说 |
[41:35] | that secrets travel fast in Paris. | 在巴黎 秘密流传地很快 |
[41:37] | But Gossip girl travels faster. | 不过 八卦天后会更快 |
[41:41] | X.O.X.O Bisou bisou. |