时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip gril here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | you’re one of the resources | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Nate Archibald. | 我是内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[00:07] | Can I at least get your number? | 至少给我留个电话吧 |
[00:08] | Hey, serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[00:09] | Nate. | 内特 |
[00:10] | This is Juliet. | 这位是茱丽叶 |
[00:11] | Here you go, grandpa. | 终于盼到你了 爷爷 |
[00:12] | This is milo humphrey, your grandson. | 这是米罗·汉弗瑞 你的孙子 |
[00:14] | We need to get our own paternity test done. | 我们必须要亲自去做亲子鉴定 |
[00:16] | Milo’s bracelet says his blood type is o-negative. | 手环上写着他的血型是O型阴性 |
[00:18] | Likely, so is Milo’s real father. | 应该和米罗的亲生父亲是一样的 |
[00:20] | I’ve been acting like I’m okay, but I’m not. | 我一直假装自己没事 可我真的糟透了 |
[00:23] | What if I stay like this forever? | 如果我一直都这样怎么办 |
[00:25] | What if I never get over Chuck? | 如果我永远都忘不了恰克怎么办 |
[00:27] | When you dragged me in from the alley, | 当你在小巷把我拉进屋 |
[00:28] | you didn’t just save my life. | 你不仅仅救了我的命 |
[00:30] | You gave me the hope of a new one. | 还给了我新的希望 |
[00:31] | To New York? You got me a ticket? | 去纽约 你给我买票了吗 |
[00:34] | We don’t need tickets. I’m Chuck Bass. | 我们不需要机票 我是恰克·拜斯 |
[01:00] | I don’t understand. | 我真搞不明白 |
[01:02] | How can “gossip girl” be down | 为什么我去哥伦比亚上学的第一天 |
[01:03] | my first day at Columbia? | “八卦天后”刚好上不去呢 |
[01:05] | Maybe gossip girl get kidnapped? Unstable ex-boyfriend | 也许她被人绑架了 也许她的诡异前男友 |
[01:08] | lock internet tattletale in basement– | 把她锁进了黑漆漆的地下室呢 |
[01:09] | Dorota! What did I tell you? | 多洛塔 忘了我怎么跟你说的吗 |
[01:11] | No more watching | 你正处于哺乳期 |
[01:12] | “Law & Order: Svu” while | 看《法律与秩序:特殊受害者》[美剧] |
[01:13] | you’re breast-feeding. | 对你没好处 |
[01:14] | No, unlike those plebeians at N.Y.U., the students at Columbia | 哥大的学生和纽约大学的那些平民不一样 |
[01:16] | actually respect and understand the power of gossip girl. | 他们尊重并理解”八卦天后”的绯闻魅力 |
[01:20] | But how is my first day supposed to matter | 倘若”八卦天后”一直这样悄无声息的话 |
[01:21] | if gossip girl isn’t around to tell people it does? | 我怎能让我的第一天与众不同呢 |
[01:32] | Still nothing. | 还是没动静 |
[01:33] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[01:35] | I forgot how exciting the first day of school can be– | 我都忘了开学第一天该是多么精彩了 |
[01:37] | a new fall wardrobe, fresh slate. | 新的锁柜 新的环境 |
[01:39] | The fact that gossip girl isn’t around to stir up trouble | 没有”八卦天后”来搅局 |
[01:41] | only makes it that much more perfect. | 一切会变得更加完美 |
[01:43] | Or she could be planning something big | 也许 她正为你的开学首日 |
[01:45] | for your first day. After all, the site says | 酝酿着骇人大事呢 毕竟网页上 |
[01:47] | “under construction,” not, uh, “out of service.” | 显示的是 网站维护 而不是暂停服务 |
[02:22] | What are you doing up here? I was worried. | 你怎么到这来了 我正担心你呢 |
[02:23] | Just looking at your world. It’s magnificent. | 想欣赏下你的世界 这一切太不可思议了 |
[02:33] | So if you really are the big boss like you say, | 如果真如你所说 你是个大老板的话 |
[02:35] | can you make it so that no one comes up here and disturbs us? | 你能保证没人来打扰我们吗 |
[02:38] | I already made the call. | 我已经处理好了 |
[02:44] | Well, the good thing about no gossip girl– | 没有”八卦天后”的好处是 |
[02:46] | no Chuck. | 恰克不会出现了 |
[02:47] | What about you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[02:48] | You’re the one who has to start college | 你刚来学校 就不得不面对 |
[02:50] | with an ex-boyfriend loose on campus. | 前男友弃你而去的事实 |
[02:52] | There won’t be any issues. Nate and I are still friends, | 这没什么大不了的 我和内特还是朋友 |
[02:54] | ven if he is dating some gorgeous blonde named Juliet. | 就算他跟金发美女茱丽叶交往 我也没意见 |
[02:57] | Oh, please. You are Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 拜托 你可是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[02:59] | We’ve been on campus– what, five minutes? | 虽然我们才来这五分钟 |
[03:01] | I bet there’s already | 我敢保证 |
[03:02] | an entire frat house filled with guys fighting over you. | 肯定有一大堆男生 为了你打得不可开交 |
[03:05] | And don’t worry. My jealousy issues are as over | 还有别担心 我绝对不会妒火中烧 |
[03:08] | as surf fabrics for evening wear. | 那都是过去时了 |
[03:11] | Besides, we’re carrying on | 再说了 我们依然沿用 |
[03:13] | our divide and conquer strategy from Paris. | 在巴黎时使用的分头行动策略 |
[03:15] | But where will our neutral meeting ground be? | 那我们的和平会面地定在哪呢 |
[03:17] | Hot & Crusty will not possibly do after cafe Louis-Philippe. | 去过法式咖啡店后 纽约餐馆可就不中看了 |
[03:20] | But Hamilton House will. | 但汉密尔顿之家会很合适的 |
[03:22] | So they do have a Columbia chapter. | 看来哥大的确有这个分部 是吧 |
[03:24] | You know, I always suspected Nate was a member, | 我一直以为内特是他们的会员 |
[03:25] | but he would never fess up. | 但他一直不承认 |
[03:27] | He was right not to. Their membership is so restricted | 他那么做没错 这个组织是不对外公开的 |
[03:30] | they make soho house | 为了掩人耳目 他们把会馆 |
[03:31] | look like a halfway house. | 建的像未完工的小别墅一样 |
[03:32] | So then how do we apply? | 那我们如何申请加入呢 |
[03:33] | We don’t. | 用不着我们动手 |
[03:34] | Incoming students are selected | 因为只有经过学长精挑细选的 |
[03:36] | by an anonymous board of alumni. | 新生才有资格入会 |
[03:38] | If you dare to think you were chosen, | 你要是胆敢幻想自己能有幸入会 |
[03:40] | you have to find the keymaster on the first day of class. | 就必须在开学第一天找到钥匙保管员 |
[03:42] | Either a key or | 这是唯一的入会办法 |
[03:43] | white-hot shame awaits you. | 否则 摆在你面前的将是巨大的羞辱 |
[03:45] | Then let’s go receive our new accessories. | 那咱们就一起找找今秋的新首饰吧 |
[03:52] | Hello? | 您好 请讲 |
[03:53] | I’m dreading this. | 我现在真的很担心 |
[03:55] | As much as the truth might be a relief, | 尽管得知真相可能会让他如释重负 |
[03:57] | it’s also the toughest thing he’ll ever have to face. | 但他以前没处理过这么棘手的事 |
[03:59] | Well, just be prepared. Who knows how he’ll react? | 做好心理准备 谁也说不好他会有什么反应 |
[04:02] | He may not even believe you. | 也许他压根都不会相信你 |
[04:04] | And genetics don’t lie, | 尽管那些做亲子鉴定的医生可能会耍滑头 |
[04:05] | even though some doctors who administer paternity tests do. | 可是鉴定结果不会说谎 |
[04:08] | I’m here. Wish me luck. | 我到了 祝我好运吧 |
[04:09] | Good luck, my darling. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
[04:13] | Hey, dad. | 老爸 你好啊 |
[04:17] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[04:20] | Is Georgina home? | 乔治娜回来了吗 |
[04:21] | No. She should be back | 还没 但她的SPA应该是做完了 |
[04:22] | from her spa trip any moment. | 随时都可能到家 |
[04:23] | Why? Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[04:29] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[04:31] | I meant to give this back to you last night. | 昨晚就想把这个还你的 |
[04:33] | This summer was… very rewarding, but I’m done. | 这个暑假过的超赞 但我玩够了 |
[04:36] | You and Serena back on? | 你和瑟琳娜复合了吗 |
[04:37] | No. No, but I’m good. | 没有 不过我现在挺好的 |
[04:39] | I, uh, I met this girl I like. | 我遇到了个女孩 让我一见倾心 |
[04:44] | Now if I could only get her to go out with me. | 现在我就希望能有幸约到她了 |
[04:46] | Have faith. | 别泄气 |
[04:47] | If a good woman can change me, | 如果世上都能有一个好女孩让我浪子回头 |
[04:49] | surely one can date you. | 那就肯定也有女孩愿意跟你约会 |
[04:51] | Good morning, Nate. It’s nice to see you. | 早上好 内特 很高兴见到你 |
[04:53] | Nice to see you, Eva. | 我也很高兴见到你 伊娃 |
[04:57] | Everything’s so different. | 这的一切都是那么地与众不同 |
[04:58] | I keep wanting to call him Henry. | 我还是不能改口 一直叫他亨利 |
[05:01] | It’s a long story, but it has a happy ending. | 这故事说来话长 不过结局不错 |
[05:04] | Should I make us some breakfast? | 要我去做早饭吗 |
[05:06] | You don’t have to make anything for anyone. | 从现在起 你不用为别人做任何事了 |
[05:08] | You can have whatever you want at the touch of a button. | 只要摁下按钮 想要什么 都能得到 |
[05:10] | Now simone is waiting for you in the spa on the second floor. | 西蒙在二楼等着为你做SPA呢 |
[05:13] | Just tell her what you’d like to eat. | 想吃什么告诉她就行 |
[05:14] | She’ll have it delivered before your massage… Or after. | 她会即刻奉上美食的 |
[05:18] | It’s entirely up to you. | 一切随你高兴 |
[05:20] | This is crazy. | 这太不可思议了 |
[05:22] | Your life is… perfect. | 你的生活简直完美无缺 |
[05:24] | Now so is yours. | 现在这完美也属于你 |
[05:33] | So, Henry, why do I get the impression | 我说亨利 我怎么总觉得 |
[05:36] | that you might not have told her your whole life story? | 你有些事情仍对她有所隐瞒呢 |
[05:46] | And I thought college | 我还以为大学会和高中 |
[05:47] | Was gonna be different than high school. | 有所不同呢 |
[05:49] | Who would want that? | 那样有什么意思呢 |
[05:52] | Sorry, but this is a private club. | 抱歉 这是私人会所 |
[05:54] | No has-beens allowed. | 外人请勿擅闯 |
[05:56] | Penelope. Good to see you, too. Long time. | 潘尼洛普 你好啊 好久不见 |
[05:59] | Clearly, standards have slipped if you’re a member here. | 显然 这条规矩对于会员无效 |
[06:03] | To whom should I speak to have you removed | 一旦我们拿到钥匙 |
[06:04] | once we get our keys? | 该让谁把你请出去呢 |
[06:05] | The wall. My great-aunt– she was a founding member. | 看看这幅画 我的姨奶奶是创始人之一 |
[06:10] | Nepotism. | 原来是靠裙带关系 |
[06:12] | That explains it. Now if you don’t mind, | 难怪你能进来 如果不介意 |
[06:14] | Would you direct us to the keymaster | 能否劳驾告诉我们找谁领钥匙 |
[06:16] | and then get me some cashews? I’m famished. | 再麻烦拿些腰果来 我有点饿了 |
[06:22] | Those two? We’re so in. | 那两个吗 我们运气真不错 |
[06:32] | Oh, no, it’s her. | 不会吧 竟然是她 |
[06:34] | You know the keymaster? That’s perfect. | 你认识发钥匙的人 太棒了 |
[06:36] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:37] | We’re here to get our keys. | 我们是来领钥匙的 |
[06:39] | Blair Waldorf, Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 布莱尔·霍道夫和瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[06:41] | Hi. We’ve met. | 你好 我们见过面 |
[06:43] | I’m… Sorry. We have? | 是吗 我们见过吗 |
[06:44] | At Dan Humphrey’s, with Nate. | 在丹·汉弗瑞家见过 你和内特一起来的 |
[06:46] | Oh. Right. Serena. | 我想起来了 你是瑟琳娜 |
[06:53] | This is why I hate it when best friends show up together. | 两位死党一起出现 这种情况最棘手了 |
[06:56] | Unfortunately, I’m down to my very last key, | 很抱歉 我只剩下最后一把钥匙了 |
[06:58] | which means… Only one of you made the list. | 也就是说 只有一个人能够入会 |
[07:03] | Only one? | 只有一人吗 |
[07:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[07:06] | We’ll find a different meeting place, | 我们再找别的聚会场所好了 |
[07:08] | like the library or bookstore or starbucks. | 比如说 图书馆 书店 或者星巴克 |
[07:11] | This key is for Blair Waldorf. | 钥匙是布莱尔·霍道夫的 |
[07:23] | Sorry for the silent treatment, gossips. | 八卦潮人们 抱歉这么久没消息了 |
[07:26] | But everyone needs the occasional r & r, | 但每个人偶尔都要休整一段 |
[07:28] | even yours truly. | 哪怕是与你最亲近的人 |
[07:30] | Lucky for you, | 所幸 |
[07:31] | I observed a sacred upper east side tradition | 在离开之前 照老规矩 |
[07:35] | and had a little work done while I was gone. | 我要公布上东区的惊人消息 |
[07:37] | Now enough with the pleasantries. | 闲话少说 |
[07:39] | Time for the dirt. | 八卦时刻 |
[07:41] | I spy with my many eyes– | 据众多眼线爆料 |
[07:43] | Chuck Bass returning from Paris yesterday | 恰克·拜斯昨日身着全新秋季男装 |
[07:46] | with a pretty, new fall accessory. | 自巴黎携美归来 |
[07:49] | But if she’s the kind of girl you bring home | 但如果是带这姑娘回来拜见继母 |
[07:50] | to meet your stepmother, why is Chuck visiting Lily solo? | 为何恰克又独自去和莉莉会面呢 |
[07:54] | I’m so sorry. I know how much Milo means to you. | 抱歉 我知道米罗对你来说意义重大 |
[07:57] | I just can’t… Believe this. | 我只是无法相信这一切 |
[08:00] | Why? Why would Georgina do this? How– | 为什么 乔治亚娜为什么要这么做 原因呢 |
[08:09] | you want me to stick around till she gets home? | 你希望我留在这儿等她回来吗 |
[08:12] | We can talk to her together, figure this out. | 我们可以一起和他谈谈 把事情弄清楚 |
[08:14] | No, no, I-I think–I think I need to handle this on my own. | 不必了 我想自己解决 |
[08:19] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[08:31] | Also spotted– lonely boy’s baby mama | 另有现场播报 孤独男孩家里的少女妈妈 |
[08:34] | Looking like one hot mama on the beach in St. Barts. | 出现在圣巴特岛 一副辣妈打扮 |
[08:38] | If she’s flown the coop, | 如果她在外逍遥快活 |
[08:40] | Who’s cleaning up her baby’s poop? | 谁来照顾她的孩子呢 |
[08:47] | And what about Serena and Blair? | 至于瑟琳娜和布莱尔 |
[08:50] | It seems our girls have started their college careers | 她们的大学生涯始于汉密尔顿之家 |
[08:53] | with a social call to Hamilton house. | 看来这初次社交并不圆满 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry, Serena, but this club is for members only. | 抱歉 瑟琳娜 这间会所只招待会员 |
[08:59] | Great. I’ll see myself out then. | 没问题 我马上就走 |
[09:02] | But if B. Is the one holding the key to the kingdom, | 如果女王B掌握着王国的钥匙 |
[09:05] | Guess Serena is out in the cold. | 也许瑟琳娜就该下台了 |
[09:09] | I’m sorry for what happened with Jenny. | 关于珍妮的事情 我很抱歉 |
[09:12] | She was in a bad place. I could’ve helped her. | 她当时心情很糟 我本可以帮她的 |
[09:13] | Instead, I just used her pain | 可我却乘人之危 |
[09:14] | for my own self-destruction. | 拉她和我一起堕落 |
[09:16] | Thank you for the apology. | 感谢你的致歉 |
[09:18] | And welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[09:21] | Please don’t disappear again. | 请不要再玩失踪了 |
[09:23] | I don’t intend to. | 我不是故意的 |
[09:24] | I just hope everyone’s as relieved to see me as you are. | 要是大家都能像你一样担心我的安危就好了 |
[09:27] | Well, let’s not ask for too much off the bat, shall we? | 做人还是不要太贪心了 你说是吧 |
[09:32] | So tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[09:35] | I heard about the mugging from Serena, but then… | 我听瑟琳娜说了你遇袭的事 但在那之后… |
[09:38] | I, met someone. | 我遇到了一个人 |
[09:40] | Someone wonderful. | 一个好人 |
[09:41] | She found me, nursed me back to health. | 她发现我 救了我一命 |
[09:44] | Her name’s Eva. | 她叫伊娃 |
[09:46] | So when do I get to meet her? | 我什么时候能见见她 |
[09:47] | When do you feel it would be appropriate | 你觉得何时把她 |
[09:49] | to introduce her to everyone? | 介绍给大家认识比较合适呢 |
[09:50] | I’m not going to lie. | 我实话实说 |
[09:52] | You haven’t exactly come home to a fan club. | 家里人不太乐见你回来 |
[09:54] | But let me talk to Rufus and Eric, and, | 让我先和鲁弗斯和艾瑞克谈谈吧 |
[09:57] | see if I can make some progress. | 看看能不能收到点成效 |
[09:59] | I’d appreciate that. | 我非常感激 |
[10:07] | Why don’t you bring Eva to fashion’s night out tomorrow? | 你明晚带伊娃来时尚之夜吧 |
[10:10] | Everyone can meet and mingle | 大家可以互相见面了解一下 |
[10:12] | without the pressure of a dinner. | 而不必像共进晚餐那么拘束 |
[10:13] | That sounds great. Thank you. | 听起来不错 谢谢你 |
[10:15] | Thank you for everything. | 感谢你为我做的一切 |
[10:21] | Serena, I don’t have to accept. | 瑟琳娜 我不一定非要入会 |
[10:24] | Any club that’ll only take one of us | 任何一个要把我们分开的会所 |
[10:25] | is a club I don’t want to be a part of. | 都不是我希望加入的地方 |
[10:26] | Blair, stop it. | 布莱尔 别这样 |
[10:27] | I would never stand in the way of your social progress. | 我不会成为你社交之路上的障碍 |
[10:30] | Besides, Hamilton house isn’t for me anyway. | 而且 汉密尔顿之家也不适合我 |
[10:32] | It’s much more right bank. | 就像巴黎右岸 太过浮华 |
[10:34] | That’s why you’re my best friend. | 这才是我最好的朋友嘛 |
[10:36] | Hey. | 那还用说 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:42] | First day download dinner tonight? Sorella? | 一起吃开学晚餐好吗 索罗拉怎么样 |
[10:45] | Of course. I’ll see you later. | 好啊 到时候见 |
[10:52] | That’s right. It’s “Sparks.” | 没错 是斯巴克斯 |
[10:54] | S-p-a-r S-p-a-r– | |
[10:57] | I’m sorry. Can you hold on one moment? | 不好意思 麻烦稍等一下 |
[11:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:01] | Dan, hey. Uh, we didn’t get much of a chance to talk last night, | 丹 昨天晚上我们都没机会好好聊聊 |
[11:05] | But I was… | 但我其实 |
[11:06] | Is that Milo I hear? | 那是米罗在你旁边吗 |
[11:07] | Serena, this is a terrible time. I’m sorry. Can I– | 瑟琳娜 现在我说话不太方便 抱歉 |
[11:09] | I’m–I’m gonna have to call you later. All right? | 我回头再打给你 好吗 |
[11:11] | Later, man. | 再见 |
[11:14] | Nate! How happy am I to see a friendly face. | 内特 能见到一张熟面孔真让人高兴啊 |
[11:17] | Walk me to class? I’m really lost. | 送我去教室吧 我迷路了 |
[11:20] | Can you help me, please? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[11:21] | You know what? I’m–I’m running late, so… I’m sorry. | 我要迟到了 所以抱歉 |
[11:24] | Okay. You know, it’d be really great to catch for real, though. | 好吧 不过能遇到你真的很好 |
[11:27] | Blair and I are going to dinner tonight. Do you wanna join? | 布莱尔和我今晚要一起吃晚餐 你来吗 |
[11:30] | We could start our own club. | 我们可以建立自己的俱乐部 |
[11:32] | Un, you know what? I’m already a part of this one. | 我已经加入这个俱乐部了 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna go head in. | 我要进去了 |
[11:38] | I’ll call you back. | 回头再联系 |
[11:41] | Chuck is in New York? | 恰克回纽约了 |
[11:44] | He came to see me this morning. | 他今早来见我了 |
[11:46] | Thought I would just tell you when I saw you. | 我本打算见到你再告诉你的 |
[11:48] | Well, Eric told me first. | 艾瑞克先告诉我了 |
[11:49] | Apparently, it was on “Gossip girl.” | 显然 八卦天后爆料了 |
[11:51] | You have every right to be upset with him, | 你完全有理由生他的气 |
[11:53] | But we can’t undo what’s already been done. | 但是事已至此 难以挽回 |
[11:56] | He’s trying to make amends, take responsibility. | 他正在努力补偿 担起责任 |
[12:00] | What else is there? | 我们还要求什么呢 |
[12:01] | He met this woman who’s had a big impact on him. | 他遇到了一个对他影响深远的女人 |
[12:04] | You can see for yourself how much. | 你可以亲自体会到影响有多深 |
[12:06] | I invited them to the party tomorrow night. | 我邀请他们参加明晚的聚会 |
[12:08] | And I would appreciate | 如果你能给他们俩一次机会 |
[12:10] | if you would just give them both a chance. | 我会十分感激的 |
[12:15] | Well, Jenny keeps telling me it wasn’t his fault. | 珍妮一直跟我说那不是他的错 |
[12:18] | Maybe it’s time I believed her. | 也许我是时候相信她的话了 |
[12:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:26] | Okay. I’ll see you soon. | 好的 回头见 |
[12:33] | What do you think of this one? | 你觉得这件怎么样 |
[12:34] | If I answered out loud, | 如果我回答得太大声的话 |
[12:35] | I’d probably be asked to leave the store. | 我就可能会被请出这里了 |
[12:38] | I’m afraid I have to go see my lawyer. | 恐怕我得去见我的律师了 |
[12:41] | Apparently, disappearing for three months | 很显然 失踪三个月 |
[12:43] | isn’t good for business. | 对生意并不有利 |
[12:44] | But I don’t know which one is appropriate for the event. | 但我不知道穿哪件合适 |
[12:46] | Buy them all. My card’s with Leandra. | 那就全都买下来 我的卡在丽安德娜那里 |
[12:49] | When you’re finished, the car’s waiting outside. | 慢慢挑 车就在外面等着 |
[12:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:54] | I don’t know who’s more excited that you’re in the house– | 不知道你入会了 谁最高兴呢 |
[12:56] | The girls that wanna borrow your clothes | 是想借你衣服的女孩子们 |
[12:58] | or the boys that wanna take them off. | 还是想占便宜的男生们 |
[13:00] | Oh, well, thanks for the warning on both counts. | 感谢你的这两点提醒 |
[13:03] | But I have to ask– | 但我还是想问 |
[13:05] | Why didn’t Serena get a key? | 为什么瑟琳娜没有拿到钥匙 |
[13:07] | It just seems like kind of an oversight to me. | 我总觉得这好像是我的过失 |
[13:09] | I agree, but maybe it’s not the worst thing in the world. | 我同意 但也许这并不是世上最差的事 |
[13:12] | Isn’t it nice to have something that’s just yours for a change? | 有件由你独享的东西不是很好嘛 |
[13:15] | Oh. Well, I… | 哦 我 |
[13:18] | I have to get back to campus. | 我要回学校了 |
[13:21] | I know that you said that you had plans with Serena tonight, | 我知道你今晚和瑟琳娜有约 |
[13:26] | but maybe you can stop by the house for a drink beforehand? | 但也许你可以在那之前 先来会所一趟 |
[13:28] | Inaugural martinis are a hundred-year-old tradition, | 喝一杯入会马提尼酒 |
[13:30] | and so are the eager-to-please college boys. | 会见那些饥渴的男生已经是百年传统了 |
[13:35] | I do hate to disrespect tradition. | 我不喜欢对传统不敬 |
[13:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:40] | Leandra, help. I’m stuck. | 丽安德娜 帮我一下 拉链卡住了 |
[13:44] | Oh, hello. Blair, right? | 你好 布莱尔是吗 |
[13:48] | I’m Eva. | 我是伊娃 |
[13:49] | Yeah, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[13:51] | I’m just surprised to see you here. | 我只是很惊讶在这儿见到你 |
[13:53] | Oh, Chuck asked me to come back with him. | 恰克邀我和他一起回来 |
[13:54] | No, I don’t mean in the city. | 不 你在城里我不奇怪 |
[13:56] | I mean in Carlos Miele. | 我是指你竟然来卡洛斯·米拉[时装品牌] |
[13:57] | I know. I can’t believe it either. | 我知道 我也不敢相信 |
[14:00] | Chuck is so wonderful. | 恰克真是太好了 |
[14:02] | He’s buying me a dress for a party that his stepmother is– | 他要给我买一件礼服参加他继母的聚会 |
[14:06] | Look, if you wanna hole up in Chuck’s hotel suite | 如果你想待在恰克的酒店 |
[14:08] | and feed him croissants, that’s his business. | 喂他吃牛角面包 那是他的事 |
[14:10] | But introducing you to his family? My friends? | 但竟然把你介绍给他的家人 我的朋友们 |
[14:14] | Blair, I don’t–I don’t wanna hurt you in any way. | 布莱尔 不管怎么样我都不想伤害你 |
[14:16] | Oh, you’re the one that’s gonna end up being hurt, ma biche, | 你才是那个最终受伤的人 亲爱的 |
[14:19] | And not by me. | 而且不是被我伤到 |
[14:21] | Chuck will soon realize that it doesn’t matter if the dress is couture | 恰克很快就会意识到 只要女孩子天生丽质 |
[14:23] | if the girl is off-the-rack. | 裙子怎么样并不重要 |
[14:24] | And then, as with all things that don’t fit, | 然后 随着一切都格格不入 |
[14:25] | you’ll be sent back to where you came from. | 你就会从哪儿来 回哪儿去 |
[14:29] | Oh, and by the way, | 顺便说一声 |
[14:30] | if I were you, I’d wanna accessorize with some gloves. | 如果我是你 我会配一副手套 |
[14:34] | Not even a manicure can mask those peasant hands. | 就算有配饰也掩饰不了你的粗手 |
[14:43] | And the only thing we know about Georgina’s whereabouts | 我们现在对乔治娜的行踪 |
[14:45] | is that she’s in st. Barts? | 就只知道她在圣巴特岛吗 |
[14:47] | I called every resort I could find. | 我给每个能找到的酒店都打电话了 |
[14:48] | There is no Georgina Sparks staying at any of them. | 但都没有乔治娜·斯巴克斯这名字 |
[14:50] | She could’ve moved to a different island by now. | 她现在可能已经搬到另一个岛去了 |
[14:52] | She–she could be staying under a different name. | 她也可能用假名登记入住 |
[14:54] | I don’t know. But she took– she took everything, Vanessa. | 我不知道 但她带走了一切 瓦内萨 |
[14:56] | She took her passport. She’s gone. | 她带走了护照 她走了 |
[14:58] | She left Milo, and I don’t– | 她丢下了米罗 我觉得 |
[15:02] | I don’t think she’s coming back. | 我觉得她不会回来了 |
[15:08] | So we know you dated royalty. | 我们知道你在和一位皇室成员约会 |
[15:10] | Tell us what it’s like. | 跟我们说说细节 |
[15:11] | Well, dating a prince isn’t really different | 约会皇室成员其实 |
[15:14] | than dating anyone else, | 跟其他人没什么两样 |
[15:15] | Except instead of flowers, you get diamonds. | 只是你收到的不是鲜花 而是钻石 |
[15:18] | Another martini, B.? | 再来一杯马提尼吗 B |
[15:19] | Actually, I think Penelope wants to get me a drink, | 其实 我想佩内洛普会想要给我一杯饮料的 |
[15:23] | to make up for the less-than-lovely welcome. | 算作是她不太热情欢迎的补偿吧 |
[15:33] | Hey, how far are you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[15:35] | I’m starving. | 我都要饿死了 |
[15:36] | I am so sorry, S. I totally lost track of time. | 真抱歉 我忘记时间了 |
[15:39] | Can you hang on a second? | 你能等一下吗 |
[15:42] | Can I invite Serena? | 我能邀请瑟琳娜一起来吗 |
[15:44] | It’s club members only tonight. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 今晚只有会员才能出席 |
[15:47] | But don’t tell her that you’re here, though. | 不过别告诉她你在这 |
[15:49] | You saw her face when she didn’t get a key. | 你看到她没拿到钥匙时的那张脸了 |
[15:51] | I just… I don’t want her to feel bad. | 我只是 不想让她难过 |
[15:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[15:58] | I’m just walking into my building. | 我刚进我的宿舍楼 |
[16:00] | The doormen are hopeless gossips. | 那些看门人无可救药地跟那闲谈 |
[16:02] | You’re not leaving, are you? | 你不是准备要走吧 |
[16:05] | You still owe us tips on dating royalty. | 你还没教我们与皇室约会的秘诀呢 |
[16:10] | Can I take a rain check, S.? | 我能改期吗 S |
[16:12] | I’m feeling more like | 我觉得今晚我更需要 |
[16:13] | a bubble bath and bubbly tonight. | 好好洗一个泡泡浴 |
[16:18] | I guess I’ll just see you tomorrow. | 那咱们只能明天见了 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:34] | Thank you, Hamilton house. | 谢谢你 汉密尔顿住宅 |
[16:37] | spotted– | 特别发现 |
[16:38] | B. holding court at Hamilton house. | B在汉密尔顿豪宅开宴会 |
[16:40] | Don’t worry, S. | 别担心 S |
[16:42] | It’s not your party, but you can cry if you want to. | 这不是你的派对 心情不好尽管哭出来吧 |
[16:56] | I was hoping I’d find you here. | 我正想着也许在这儿能找到你 |
[16:58] | And I was hoping you’d find me. | 我正等着你找我呢 |
[17:01] | So I was wondering, | 我在想 |
[17:02] | does volunteering at fashion’s night out | 在时尚宴会做志愿服务是不是 |
[17:04] | mean you can’t bring a date? | 意味着不能带个同伴吗 |
[17:05] | Not necessarily, | 不一定 |
[17:06] | but I prefer not to mix business with pleasure. | 不过我宁愿将工作和娱乐分开进行 |
[17:10] | How long are you gonna make me wait? | 你打算让我等多久 |
[17:12] | Serena’s out of the picture. | 我不再留恋瑟琳娜 |
[17:14] | Are you sure Serena agrees with that? | 你确定瑟琳娜也这么认为吗 |
[17:15] | That’s why she doesn’t get a vote. | 正因如此 我才没选她入会 |
[17:17] | How about I volunteer? And then that way, | 不如我去做志愿者 这样一来 |
[17:19] | it can be work for both of us. | 对我们俩都有好处 |
[17:22] | You don’t give up, do you? | 你还没放弃 是吧 |
[17:24] | I haven’t had to try this hard before. | 这是我最努力的一次了 |
[17:26] | It’s… refreshing. | 一切都让我精神振奋 |
[17:39] | Were we supposed to meet up? | 我们约好说要见面吗 |
[17:40] | Last night we were, | 昨晚我们约过的 |
[17:41] | but according to “Gossip girl,” | 但”八卦天后”说 |
[17:42] | You had a better offer. | 你在别的地方玩的尽兴呢 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:44] | B., it’s okay. I know you’re gonna have house events. | B没关系 我知道你要参加会馆里德活动 |
[17:47] | You just don’t need to cover it up. | 你不用这样遮掩 |
[17:48] | I know. I was just drunk on gin and attention. | 我知道 我被大家的关注冲昏了头 |
[17:52] | And Juliet told me that I shouldn’t tell you | 朱丽叶和我说我不该告诉你 |
[17:54] | because it would hurt your feelings. | 因为那样会伤害你 |
[17:56] | And I know I shouldn’t have listened to her. | 我也知道我不该听她的话 |
[17:57] | Juliet–the one who’s dating my ex | 朱丽叶——我前男友现女友 |
[17:59] | and swears she doesn’t remember my name? | 还声称连我的名字都不记得 |
[18:01] | She’s concerned with my feelings now? | 她倒关心起我的感受了 |
[18:03] | If anything, she’s the one behind all of this. | 如果是这样 她就是所有事件的幕后黑手 |
[18:07] | All of this? | 所有事件 |
[18:10] | My gosh. | 天哪 |
[18:12] | You can’t believe you didn’t get in. | 你还不愿承认自己没能入会吧 |
[18:15] | You’ve never lost before. | 你曾经可是屡战屡胜的 |
[18:17] | This isn’t a conspiracy, Serena. | 这不是阴谋 瑟琳娜 |
[18:20] | Face it. Hamilton house just didn’t want you. | 承认吧 汉密尔顿豪宅并不需要你 |
[18:32] | I got it. | 我知道 |
[18:33] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[18:39] | Did you just get a key? | 你的钥匙是刚拿到的吗 |
[18:41] | Yep. And my mom said I’d never get in | 是的 我妈妈说除非我减肥10磅 |
[18:43] | unless I lost 10 pounds. | 否则我绝对进不去 |
[18:45] | She’s a bitch. | 这个骗子 |
[19:01] | Eva, are you ready? We should go. | 伊娃 准备好了吗 我们该走了 |
[19:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:12] | You should go without me. | 你不该带我去 |
[19:13] | I thought you wanted to meet everyone. | 我以为你想和大家见见呢 |
[19:15] | Yesterday, after you left me at the shop, I ran into Blair. | 昨天 你离开商店后 我遇见布莱尔了 |
[19:21] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[19:23] | She took one look at you, radiant in a beautiful gown, | 她看着你穿着美丽耀眼的礼服 |
[19:26] | and started shredding the dress and your self-esteem. | 然后开始撕毁你的裙子和自尊 |
[19:30] | Some of what she said made sense. | 她的话 有些真的挺有道理的 |
[19:31] | That’s Blair. She wouldn’t waste her breath hurling insults | 这就是布莱尔 只要她觉得自己受到威胁 |
[19:35] | if she didn’t think they’d land. | 便会想尽办法羞辱那个人 |
[19:37] | She reads people, senses vulnerability. | 她能读懂人的心 洞察别人的脆弱 |
[19:39] | You just need to be stronger than that. | 你要做的就是要坚强 |
[19:41] | Easy for you to say. | 你说起来容易 |
[19:43] | You’re used to all of this– | 你已经习惯了这一切 |
[19:44] | the cars and clothes, the spa, the roof. | 豪华轿车 高级服饰 温泉 高级住宅 |
[19:50] | I’m not like you or Blair. | 我和你们不一样 |
[19:54] | When we walk into that party, | 当我们走进宴会时 |
[19:56] | you’ll see me through everyone else’s eyes, | 你会看到别人眼中的我 |
[19:58] | and it won’t be so charming. | 我肯定不如你想象中的那样动人 |
[20:00] | It’s not true. | 不会的 |
[20:02] | I’m glad you’re not too comfortable here. | 你在这儿觉得不习惯 我很高兴 |
[20:05] | Honestly, it speaks to your character. | 事实上 这正说明了你的性格 |
[20:06] | It’s the reason Lily will love you, | 这也正是莉莉喜欢你的原因 |
[20:08] | Why everyone will once they get to know you. | 其他人只要了解你 就会喜欢你的 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:18] | I’ll get dressed. | 我去穿衣服 |
[20:20] | Can you… | 你能 |
[20:22] | Can you tell me all their names again? | 你能在把他们的名字说一遍吗 |
[20:25] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[20:26] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[20:27] | Rufus… | 鲁弗斯 |
[20:28] | Rufus, Eric… Serena. | 鲁弗斯 艾瑞克 瑟琳娜 |
[20:36] | You know, Elliot is the bow tie master | 你知道吗 和埃利奥特相比 |
[20:37] | in our relationship, | 我打领带技术很逊 |
[20:39] | So I guess I can’t wear one now | 所以我想只有等他回来以后 |
[20:40] | until he’s home visiting from Yale. | 我才能系上一条漂亮的领带 |
[20:43] | Well, if your mother taught me, I can teach you. | 如果你的妈妈教过我 我就可以教你 |
[20:46] | Or we can call in the true expert. | 或者我们请教真正的专家 |
[20:49] | Your mother invited Chuck and his new girlfriend tonight. | 你妈妈今晚邀请了恰克和他的新女友 |
[20:52] | She feels strongly that he’s changed. | 她确信他已经改过自新 |
[20:54] | After talking it over, | 经过一番讨论后 |
[20:57] | I think that we should see for ourselves. | 我觉得我们最好还是亲自鉴定一下 |
[20:59] | Everybody deserves a second chance. | 每个人都应该有一个重新证明自己的机会 |
[21:01] | A second chance, sure, | 给他们第二次机会无可厚非 |
[21:02] | but Chuck’s had a bunch. | 不过恰克真是屡教不改 |
[21:04] | After a certain point, a person’s beyond redemption. | 若是做得太过火 这众人我没法原谅 |
[21:06] | Look, this is hard for me, too. | 这对我来说同样也很困难 |
[21:08] | And as upset as the Jenny situation might make me, | 尽管珍妮那件事让我心烦 |
[21:11] | you just can’t go writing people off. | 但你不能对人盖棺定论 |
[21:12] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[21:13] | It’s not like what happened between Chuck and Jenny | 恰克和珍妮那事 |
[21:15] | was an isolated incident. | 我们不能孤立的去看 |
[21:16] | What do you mean not isolated? | 这么说什么意思 |
[21:18] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我本不应该说的 |
[21:20] | This is important, Eric. | 这很重要 艾瑞克 |
[21:21] | What are you–what are you not telling me? | 你还有什么没告诉我的 |
[21:25] | When Jenny was a freshman, | 当珍妮一年级的时候 |
[21:29] | Chuck tried to force himself on her at a party. | 恰克在一次聚会上对她动手动脚 |
[21:32] | So I don’t care what Chuck says about being a changed man. | 所以我才不管恰克那套改过自新的说法 |
[21:36] | What he did to Jenny this time makes it clear. | 这次他对珍妮的所作所为就说明了一切 |
[21:39] | He has always been that person, and he always will be. | 他从来就是那样的人 而且一直都是 |
[21:44] | I’m sorry, Rufus. | 我很抱歉 鲁弗斯 |
[21:50] | All right, we’re leaving. We’re not coming back here. | 好吧 我们走了 我们再不回来了 |
[21:53] | Well, what did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[21:55] | That Milo would go into foster care | 米罗在被收养前要先去赡养中心 |
[21:56] | before he gets adopted, which could take years. | 他也许要在那呆上几年时间 |
[21:58] | And until then, he would just be moved from home to home, | 在那之前他可能到处迁居 |
[22:01] | you know, with no real family, | 没有真正的家人陪伴 |
[22:02] | And I couldn’t even see him if I wanted to. | 即使我想见他也无能为力 |
[22:04] | That’s awful. | 那可太糟糕了 |
[22:04] | You think that’s awful? There’s an entire wall of photos | 你那很糟糕吗 里面一整面墙都贴着 |
[22:07] | covered with kids waiting to be adopted. | 待被领养孩子的照片 |
[22:09] | I-I don’t care if Milo’s not my biological son. | 我不管米罗是不是我的亲生儿子 |
[22:12] | He’s not going into foster care. | 我绝对不会让他进赡养院 |
[22:13] | If Georgina does not turn up, I’m keeping him. | 如果乔治娜一直不来 我就抚养他长大 |
[22:20] | Juliet, hey. | 茱丽叶 |
[22:21] | Oh, hi, Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[22:23] | I actually can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便谈话 |
[22:24] | I’m running late to go help out downtown. | 我正要赶去市中心帮忙 |
[22:26] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[22:26] | Don’t you think you’re going a little far to hold on to Nate? | 你不觉得自己粘着内特 这事做得有点过吗 |
[22:29] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[22:33] | Serena, if this is about the keys, | 瑟琳娜如果你是说钥匙那事 |
[22:35] | as I said, there was only one left, | 我跟你解释过的 当时就只剩一把了 |
[22:38] | And it was marked for Blair. | 而且已经注定是布莱尔的 |
[22:39] | Really? Because I ran into a girl | 是吗 不过我才碰见一个女孩 |
[22:41] | who got a key from you this afternoon. | 她今天下午才从你那里领到钥匙 |
[22:45] | Yes. Okay, it’s true. There were more keys, | 好吧 当时我手头还有钥匙 |
[22:49] | but I thought that it would be even more awkward | 不过我觉得如果我说出事实 |
[22:51] | if I revealed that. | 会更加尴尬 |
[22:55] | I don’t determine who the keys go to. | 我没权决定这些钥匙的主人是谁 |
[22:58] | The alumni committee makes that decision. | 这些都是由校友委员会决定的 |
[23:00] | At least, they usually do. | 至少 通常如此 |
[23:01] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[23:02] | It wasn’t them who didn’t want you in. It was someone else. | 不是他们不想要你 而是有人从中作梗 |
[23:05] | Okay, then who? | 那么是谁 |
[23:10] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[23:11] | no, she wouldn’t do that. | 不可能 她不会那么做的 |
[23:12] | You were on the list until two nights ago. | 两天前你都还在名单上 |
[23:15] | And when I called to find out what had happened, | 后来 我还打电话去问为什么将你除名 |
[23:17] | they said that blair waldorf had called | 他们说布莱尔·霍道夫之前打电话 |
[23:19] | to give them more information about you, | 提供了你的一些其他资料 |
[23:21] | including… | 包括 |
[23:23] | something about a sex tape… | 和那个叫皮特 |
[23:26] | with a guy named Pete… | 费尔曼的男人 |
[23:29] | Fairman? | 录得性爱录像带 |
[23:31] | Did you really think | 你真以为她会甘心 |
[23:32] | that she was ever gonna let you steal her spotlight at Columbia? | 让你夺去她在哥伦比亚大学出彩的机会 |
[23:35] | Serena, I am so sorry. | 瑟琳娜 我很抱歉 |
[23:38] | I shouldn’t have said anything. I just… | 我不应该告诉你这些的 我只是 |
[23:41] | I would’ve hated for you not to know the truth. | 我只是不希望最后你被蒙在鼓里 |
[23:43] | They say old habits die hard. | 俗话说本性难移 |
[23:45] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:47] | But when it comes to Serena and Blair, | 不过对于瑟琳娜和布莱尔来说 |
[23:49] | old jealousies die harder. | 顽嫉更难改 |
[23:57] | And even if I drop out of school, | 如果我真辍学了 |
[23:58] | it means I’d have to get a job. I’d have to get a nanny. | 就意味着我要找一份工作 还需要一位保姆 |
[24:02] | You know, what if I get one | 要是我找的保姆 |
[24:03] | who spikes Milo’s bottle with benadryl at nap time? | 粗心大意 往米罗奶瓶里掺药怎么办 |
[24:06] | I could… maybe help. | 我或许可以帮忙 |
[24:09] | You’ve been great, but this is more than, like, | 你一直都很仗义 不过这次更像 |
[24:11] | a-a good swaddle and formula runs. | 带着襁褓的方程式车赛 |
[24:15] | I mean, I could move in, | 我是说 我可以搬过来 |
[24:18] | And we could work it out | 然后我们可以像你和乔治娜 |
[24:19] | the same way you were gonna do it with Georgina. | 那样处理好这事 |
[24:21] | And I have mostly morning classes, anyway. | 再说我基本都是早上的课 |
[24:23] | Vanessa, hold on a second. | 等等 瓦内萨 |
[24:25] | This is… way beyond girlfriend duty. | 这可超出了女友的职责范围 |
[24:29] | You know, you didn’t sign up for any of this. | 你没有义务做这种苦差事 |
[24:31] | Neither did you. | 你不也一样嘛 |
[24:34] | And today’s the last day I can withdraw from campus housing | 今天是我可以取消住校请求 |
[24:36] | and get my money back. | 拿回押金的最后一天 |
[24:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:40] | If Ted Danson and Tom Selleck can do it, | 如果泰德·丹森和汤姆·塞立克能行 |
[24:43] | so can we. | 我们也可以 |
[24:45] | Right? | 对吗 |
[24:47] | As long as it doesn’t make me Guttenberg. | 只要我不是古滕贝格就好 |
[25:23] | Hey, have you guys seen Blair? | 你们有看到布莱尔吗 |
[25:24] | Blair told me she was meeting Juliet at Diane Von Furstenberg. | 布莱尔说她和茱丽叶在黛安·冯芙丝汀宝见面 |
[25:29] | Finally. | 总算来了 |
[25:30] | Nothing makes it a party | 只有瑟琳娜布莱尔一决雌雄 |
[25:31] | like a Serena/Blair showdown. | 才能让派对异彩纷呈 |
[25:33] | Prepare your cell phones, ladies. | 准备好手机 女士们 |
[25:41] | I’d never think I would be so nervous. | 我没有想过我会如此紧张 |
[25:43] | Hey, I told you, underneath all the pretty, | 我告诉过你 虚伪的美丽掩盖不住 |
[25:45] | they’re all just starving wannabes. Let’s go find Lily. | 她们盲目追随者的本性 我们先去找莉莉 |
[25:48] | My husband Rufus and my son Eric. | 我丈夫鲁弗斯和儿子艾瑞克 |
[25:50] | How do you? Hello. Heard so much about you. | 你好吗 听到了好多关于你的事 |
[25:51] | On second thoughts, why don’t, um, we get a drink? | 等等 为什么我们不先拿杯饮料 |
[25:54] | It might take the edge off. Would you mind? | 我稍微失陪一下 请别介意好吗 |
[25:56] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 没问题 |
[25:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:58] | So are you gonna entertain us with another song this year? | 今年你会再为我们高歌一曲吗 |
[26:01] | Why don’t we top off our glasses? | 我们先去斟满酒吧 |
[26:03] | And we can discuss that in major detail. | 然后再来讨论细节 |
[26:05] | Wonderful. | 非常好 |
[26:11] | Rufus, Eric. It’s good to see you. | 鲁弗斯 艾瑞克很高兴见到你们 |
[26:15] | Okay, I’m, uh, I’m sorry– | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[26:16] | You got a lot of nerve showing your face here. | 你真有胆上这来 |
[26:18] | I thought Lily spoke with you. | 我以为莉莉已经和你谈了 |
[26:20] | She did, but that was before I found out | 她的确谈了 但后来我发现你 |
[26:21] | You tried to rape my 14-year-old daughter. | 试图强奸我14岁的女儿 |
[26:26] | I know nothing I can do will make up for that night, | 我知道无论做什么 对于你来说都于事无补 |
[26:29] | but it was years ago. I apologized to Jenny. | 但那已经是一年前了 我向珍妮道歉了 |
[26:31] | She forgave me. Did something happen to change your mind? | 她原谅了我 有什么改变了你的想法吗 |
[26:33] | No, I just thought it was time Rufus knew the whole story | 不 我想是时候让鲁弗斯知道 |
[26:36] | between you and Jenny. | 你和珍妮到底是怎么回事 |
[26:37] | I’m glad I did, because now I can keep you | 我很高兴我知道事情的始末 因为现在 |
[26:38] | the hell away from my family. | 我可以把你赶出我家了 |
[26:39] | I understand your anger, and I’m truly sorry. | 我理解你的愤怒 我深感歉意 |
[26:41] | But I want you to know that I would never do anything | 但我想让你明白 我不会再做任何事 |
[26:43] | to hurt your daughter or anyone else ever again. | 去伤害你女儿或者是任何人 |
[26:49] | If you’ll excuse me… | 我失陪一下 |
[26:51] | As a father, it’s my responsibility to make sure | 作为父亲 我也有义务确保别人的女儿 |
[26:53] | no one else’s daughter gets hurt like mine did. | 不会重蹈我女儿的覆辙 |
[26:54] | So where’s this new girlfriend Lily told me about? | 莉莉说的那个新女友哪儿去了 |
[26:57] | She should know what kind of a man you are. | 她应该知道你是什么样的人 |
[27:04] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[27:05] | No. It’s obviously just another social climber | 不 显然又是一个想挤进上流社会 |
[27:07] | making a play for Chuck Bass. | 被我玩弄的人而已 |
[27:08] | Whoever she is, she’s not with me. | 她是谁啊 她不是跟我一起的 |
[27:20] | What’s going on? Flash sale on wrap dresses? | 有什么新鲜事啊 季末大甩卖吗 |
[27:23] | Better. Serena thinks Blair blocked her | 比那更好 瑟琳娜觉得是布莱尔在阻挠她 |
[27:25] | from getting into Hamilton House and is going | 从进入汉密尔顿之家 |
[27:27] | “Jersey shore” on her ass. | 她要狠狠教训布莱尔一顿 |
[27:29] | And “Gossip girl’s” streaming it live. | 八卦天后正对此事进行现场直播 |
[27:32] | You couldn’t stand my stealing your spotlight! | 你不能忍受我夺走你的光芒 |
[27:35] | Why wouldn’t Hamilton House want you? | 为什么汉密尔顿之家不想要你 |
[27:37] | Let’s go see. I love car wrecks. | 我们走着瞧 有好戏看喽 |
[27:39] | Give it a minute. | 等一下 |
[27:40] | Yeah, while you were at N.Y.U., | 当你在纽约大学 |
[27:41] | begging for middle class minions, I had a job! | 还在向小女仆求助的时候 我都有了工作 |
[27:44] | You can’t seriously be referring to your… | 可真不敢恭维你的 |
[27:47] | We can watch from here. | 我们可以在这看 |
[27:51] | I learned a lot about the issues. | 我吸取了不少经验了 |
[27:53] | You mean your daddy issues. | 你是说你父亲的事儿啊 |
[27:55] | Oh, like you’re so healthy! | 好像你思想很健康一样 |
[27:57] | “I love Chuck. I hate Chuck. I love Chuck. I hate Chuck.” | 我爱恰克 我恨恰克 我爱恰克 我恨恰克 |
[27:59] | Oh, and who do you love?! Nate, then Dan, then Dan again. | 你又爱谁呢 内特然后是丹 然后又是丹 |
[28:02] | Aaron, Gabriel, Carter, Tripp, | 艾伦 加布里埃尔 卡特 特里普 |
[28:04] | Then Dan again, then Nate again. | 然后又是丹 接着是内特 |
[28:07] | Did your father finally fix that? | 最后你爸帮你解决这事了吗 |
[28:08] | ’cause he seemed pretty busy giving your mom fake cancer. | 因为他一直忙着给你妈妈制造罹患癌症症状呢 |
[28:15] | I think we’ve seen enough. | 我觉得我们看够 |
[28:21] | We have to save our sister from that crazy bitch. | 得把咱们的姐妹从变态泼妇手里救出来 |
[28:29] | Turns out I’m not the crazy one. | 看来我好像没那么变态啊 |
[28:31] | Or the bitch. | 或是没那么泼妇 |
[28:34] | Champagne? | 来点香槟吗 |
[28:39] | Spotted– | 现场报道 |
[28:40] | S. and B. discovering the joys of filmmaking. | S和B发现了拍电影的乐趣 |
[28:45] | Smile for your close-up, Juliet. | 笑对你的结局吧 茱丽叶 |
[28:53] | No, you don’t really have the Humphrey jaw, but… | 没有 你可没有典型的汉弗瑞一家的下巴 |
[28:57] | my name is on your birth certificate, | 但是我在你的出生证明上签了字 |
[28:59] | so I’m gonna be your dad. | 所以我是你的爸爸 |
[29:01] | Vanessa’s gonna be here, so that means | 瓦内萨也会跟我们在一起 那意味着 |
[29:03] | you’re probably gonna be the only kid at preschool | 你会是学前班里唯一一个的小朋友 |
[29:04] | who’s seen “The battleship potemkin” | 看过很多遍战舰波将金号[电影名] |
[29:06] | more times than “Finding nemo.” | 却没看过几遍海底总动员[电影名] |
[29:08] | Let’s hope she brought some pizza ’cause daddy’s starving. | 希望她带来了比萨饼 因为爸爸饿了 |
[29:12] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[29:16] | Oh! My sweet baby. I missed you so much. | 我可爱的宝宝 真是想死我了 |
[29:20] | What the hell– what the hell you doing? | 你干嘛去了 |
[29:21] | Um, I’m back from the SPA, and much refreshed. | 我做完SPA回来了 感觉轻松多了 |
[29:24] | Thank you for noticing. | 谢谢你关心 |
[29:25] | Georgina, I know you weren’t at the SPA, | 乔治娜 我知道你没去做SPA |
[29:26] | And I know Milo is not my son. | 我也知道米罗不是我儿子 |
[29:30] | Dan, I’m–I’m sorry. I-I can explain. | 丹 对不起 听我解释 |
[29:32] | I don’t wanna hear this. | 我不想听 |
[29:32] | You don’t understand. Someone was trying to kill me. | 你不会明白的 有人想杀我 |
[29:37] | Admittedly, your ploy to blame me | 承认吧 你耍小伎俩让瑟琳娜 |
[29:38] | for Serena not getting into Hamilton House | 认为是我害她没能加入汉密尔顿之家 |
[29:40] | Would’ve worked in high school, but not now. | 这种小手段在高中的时候有用 现在没用了 |
[29:42] | Did you really think I would believe you over Blair? | 你觉得我会信赖你 质疑布莱尔吗 |
[29:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about… | 我不知道你们说什么呢 |
[29:48] | Or what just… happened here. | 还有刚才这儿发生了什么 |
[29:50] | We had Dorota film us earlier. | 我们让多洛塔给我们拍了那段短片 |
[29:52] | “Gossip girl” played it as a favor. | 八卦天后帮忙转播了一下 |
[29:55] | She prefers to be the only one screwing with us. | 她觉得只有她才能掺和我俩的事 |
[29:57] | Hey, Juliet. What’s–what’s going on? | 茱丽叶 怎么回事儿啊 |
[29:59] | Serena’s upset she didn’t get into Hamilton House. | 瑟琳娜因为没能加入汉米尔顿之家有点不高兴 |
[30:01] | You purposely kept me out. | 你故意要把我踢出去 |
[30:02] | Why would I do that? | 我问什么要这么做 |
[30:04] | Because you’re jealous of her relationship with Nate | 因为你嫉妒她和内特的关系 |
[30:06] | and her friendship with me, obviously. | 还有她和我的友情 很显然 |
[30:08] | Whatever twisted frenemy/ex-boyfriend situation | 我才懒得理你们混乱的敌友/前男友的关系 |
[30:11] | you have going on, Serena, it has nothing to do with me. | 瑟琳娜 这事儿完全跟我没有关系 |
[30:14] | I told you that the Alumni Committee | 我说过是校友委员会 |
[30:16] | makes the decision– | 做决定 |
[30:17] | You seriously thought | 你真的认为 |
[30:18] | we wouldn’t know anyone on the committee? | 我们不认识委员会的人吗 |
[30:20] | You can’t. That’s the “Secret” part of a secret committee. | 不可能 这就是秘密组织的秘密之处 |
[30:25] | Unless the keymaster misbehaves. | 除非钥匙管理员玩忽职守 |
[30:28] | Half of the board members of Bass industries are alumni. | 拜斯集团的董事 有一半是委员会成员 |
[30:31] | One phone call confirmed the obvious– | 一个电话 即可确认 |
[30:33] | that Serena has always been at the top of the list. | 瑟琳娜始终位列 名单表前端 |
[30:36] | Congratulations, darling. | 恭喜 甜心 |
[30:39] | Key, please. | 请交出钥匙 |
[30:59] | Juliet. | 茱丽叶 |
[31:00] | Ladies, champagne? | 女士们 来点香槟吗 |
[31:04] | Juliet! | 茱丽叶 |
[31:05] | Nate, are you really going after her? | 内特 你真的在追她吗 |
[31:08] | I didn’t find your little show as charming | 我和其他人不一样 |
[31:10] | as everyone else did. | 不认为你在服装秀的表演很迷人 |
[31:11] | Well, it wasn’t meant to be. What’s going on? | 那是不得已的 你怎么了 |
[31:14] | It’s like ever since I got back, you’re angry with me. | 自从我回来后 你一直生我的气 |
[31:17] | I-I thought we ended things as friends. | 我以为我们还是朋友 |
[31:19] | Serena, you cheated on me with dan, | 瑟琳娜 你在丹的事上欺骗我 |
[31:21] | and then you dumped me, | 又把我一脚踢开 |
[31:22] | And then you disappeared for the whole summer. | 继而又消失了整个暑假 |
[31:24] | And you come back acting as if nothing’s changed. | 你回来后打算装作一切如常吗 |
[31:27] | But I did. | 但我变了 |
[31:29] | And I guess it took me until now to realize | 我想我现在才发现 |
[31:32] | Just how mad I am at you. | 我对你有多生气 |
[31:41] | When I got on the plane to Minsk, | 我登上飞往明斯克的飞机时 |
[31:43] | The guy from the bar wasn’t in the seat next to me. | 我的邻座不是酒吧的那个家伙 |
[31:46] | It was a Russian businessman named Sergi. | 而是叫塞吉的俄罗斯商人 |
[31:49] | By the time we landed, | 飞机着陆时 |
[31:50] | we were platinum members of the Mile High Club. | 我们成为了高空俱乐部的铂金会员 |
[31:53] | Oh, why am I not surprised? | 我怎么不感到意外呢 |
[31:54] | We did it on the ground, too. | 你在地面上加入过 |
[31:57] | Um, anyway, everything would’ve been fine | 如果他没有告诉他发狂的妻子奥克萨纳 |
[32:00] | If he didn’t tell his loony wife Oksana | 我怀了他的孩子 |
[32:02] | that I was pregnant with his child. | 本来没什么事 |
[32:04] | She threatened to kill me. | 她威胁说要杀了我 |
[32:06] | So then you escaped to Brooklyn. | 所以你从布鲁克林逃出来 |
[32:08] | But this is all just a cover, | 但这些都是掩饰 |
[32:09] | ’cause you’re really a Russian spy, | 因为你就是俄罗斯间谍 |
[32:10] | Like those women in Westchester. | 和那些威彻斯特的妇女一样 |
[32:12] | No. Uh, I mean, not that I wasn’t approached, | 不 我不是像 |
[32:15] | ’cause I was. | 我就是 |
[32:15] | I came back because three guys named Boris | 我回来是因为有人花了一大笔钱 |
[32:18] | were paid a lot of money to hunt me down. | 雇三个姓鲍里斯的家伙来抓我 |
[32:20] | And then I realized if I can make oksana believe | 后来我想到 如果奥克萨纳相信 |
[32:23] | That it wasn’t Sergi’s baby, she would leave me alone. | 那个孩子不是塞吉的 她就会放过我 |
[32:27] | I thought you were the only guy decent enough, | 你是唯一合适的人 |
[32:29] | At least who I slept with, to take on that responsibility. | 至少和我睡过 有这个责任 |
[32:32] | I sent a fork to the paternity test. | 我贿赂了做亲子鉴定的人 |
[32:34] | It was sergi’s. | 是塞吉的 |
[32:35] | I just labeled it “Dan Humphrey.” | 我把名字换成”丹·汉弗瑞” |
[32:38] | Is this all supposed to somehow be flattering? | 这些就是你的谄媚她方式吗 |
[32:39] | Yes. When you signed the birth certificate, | 是 自从你在出生证明上签了字 |
[32:42] | Oksana called off her cossacks. | 奥克萨纳撤回了那些哥萨克人 |
[32:44] | You saved my life and Milo’s. | 你救了我和米罗的命 |
[32:46] | And to show your thanks, | 为了表示感谢 |
[32:47] | you lied to me and you abandoned your son. | 你对我撒谎 丢掉你的宝宝不管 |
[32:49] | Look, I was free and clear on a beach in St. Barts | 我在圣巴特岛的海滩过的很舒服 |
[32:52] | like a younger, hotter version of | 如同年轻热辣版的 |
[32:53] | Kathleen Turner in “Body Heat.” | 《体热》中的凯瑟琳·特纳 |
[32:55] | But I missed Milo. | 但我想念米罗 |
[32:57] | I needed to come home. | 我要回家 |
[32:59] | I called my parents, | 我打电话给父母 |
[33:00] | and we spent the last 24 hours | 在高强度家庭治疗课程中 |
[33:02] | in an intensive family therapy session. | 共度了二十四小时 |
[33:04] | They’re gonna let me move back in. | 他们想让我搬回去住 |
[33:06] | I-I-I’m truly glad that | 我 我真的很高兴 |
[33:07] | you’ve gotten your priorities straightened out here, | 你能把重点理顺回到主题 |
[33:10] | but there–there’s no way | 但我…我绝不会 |
[33:11] | that I’m letting you take this child. | 让你把这孩子带走 |
[33:13] | I’m sorry, Dan, but it’s not your choice. | 抱歉 丹 这不是你能决定的 |
[33:18] | He’s not your son. | 他不是你儿子 |
[33:30] | Georgina. What’s going on? | 乔治娜 发生什么了 |
[33:34] | Milo’s going home. | 米罗要回家 |
[33:45] | Rufus told me what happened. | 鲁弗斯都告诉我了 |
[33:47] | You probably shouldn’t be seen speaking to me. | 也许你不应该和我说话 |
[33:48] | I explained to him that | 我向他解释 |
[33:50] | Jenny confided in me a while ago about the party. | 珍妮前段时间向我吐露了舞会的事 |
[33:53] | And reassured him that she’s put the past in the past | 安慰他说她已经淡却过往 |
[33:56] | and wants to move on. | 想向前看 |
[33:59] | I love you, Charles. | 我爱你 查尔斯 |
[34:02] | And if Eva is everything you say she is, | 如果伊娃完全如你所说 |
[34:06] | I think she will, too. | 我想她也会爱你 |
[34:10] | Is this Chuck’s limo? | 这是恰克的车吗 |
[34:12] | Can you take me to the hotel, please? | 能带我进酒店吗 |
[34:20] | Hey. | 你好 |
[34:22] | I couldn’t find your car. They all look the same. | 我找不到你的车 这些看起来都一个样 |
[34:24] | Please let me explain. | 我可以解释 |
[34:25] | There’s nothing to say. I told you this would happen. | 没什么可说的 我告诉过你会这样 |
[34:27] | Eva, it wasn’t you I was ashamed of. | 伊娃 我不是因你感到羞愧 |
[34:28] | It was me. | 而是因为我自己 |
[34:29] | What can you have to be ashamed of? | 有什么可羞愧的 |
[34:31] | Everything I did until the day I met you. | 我遇到你之前所做的每一件事 |
[34:34] | Look, I should’ve told you about my past, | 我告诉过你我的过去 |
[34:35] | but I couldn’t risk losing you. | 但我不能失去你 |
[34:37] | Well, I’m going now. | 我马上要走了 |
[34:39] | So tell me, who the hell are you, Chuck Bass? | 告诉我 你到底是谁 恰克·拜斯 |
[34:42] | Sometimes, you just have to come clean, | 有时 你不得不把秘密和盘托出 |
[34:45] | no matter how many dirty secrets come out. | 无论它们有多少 有多黑暗 |
[35:01] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[35:02] | Oh, I was hoping you’d be here. | 真高兴你能来 |
[35:05] | Hey, Blair. | 你好 布莱尔 |
[35:06] | Will I see you at my show tomorrow? | 你会来我明天的服装秀吗 |
[35:07] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我不会缺席的 |
[35:13] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[35:15] | I’d like to say I’m glad, | 真想说 我回来了 |
[35:16] | but the jury’s still out. | 但外面的事还悬而未决 |
[35:18] | Apparently, you met Eva. | 你肯定遇到了伊娃 |
[35:19] | Yeah, well, I told you to come home. | 我说过让你回来 |
[35:21] | I never said it was gonna be easy. | 但没说会很轻松 |
[35:22] | Is she still with you? | 她还和你一起吗 |
[35:23] | Not anymore. | 不了 |
[35:25] | Wow. She lasted two days. I’m impressed. | 我真惊讶 她居然能坚持两天 |
[35:33] | It was good to see you, Blair. | 见到你真好 布莱尔 |
[35:39] | You didn’t leave. | 你没有走 |
[35:40] | I’m not gonna lie. | 老实说 |
[35:41] | It was hard to hear the things you’ve done. | 听说你的过去时我很难过 |
[35:44] | But I’ve seen the man you can be, | 但相处的时光使我知道你能改变 |
[35:46] | and I choose to believe in that man. | 我决定相信你 |
[35:58] | Come on. Let’s meet my family. | 过来 去见见我的家人 |
[36:15] | Hey. I thought you left. | 我以为你走了 |
[36:18] | I had to oversee gift bags. | 我要监督礼品袋 |
[36:22] | Some advice– don’t get into a fight | 小建议 不要卷入 |
[36:23] | at a party you helped organize. | 你参与筹办的派对的战争 |
[36:26] | So, awkward question– | 有个尴尬的问题 |
[36:28] | Is it true you shut Serena out because of me? | 你是因为我才将瑟琳娜拒之门外吗 |
[36:33] | When Serena walked into Hamilton House, it just… | 看到瑟琳娜走进汉密尔顿之家 |
[36:37] | Sort of hit me. | 感觉有点糟 |
[36:39] | Your ex-girlfriend was gonna be around all the time. | 这样你的前女友会一直都在这儿 |
[36:44] | Well, that’s an interesting reaction | 对一个还不确定是否要跟我去约会的人 |
[36:47] | for someone who’s not sure they wanna go out with me. | 这种反应可有点奇怪 |
[36:50] | Maybe I’m more sure than I thought. | 或许我已经确定了心意 |
[37:07] | Once men have tasted caviar, | 真搞不懂 |
[37:10] | it baffles me how they settle for catfish. | 一个尝过鱼子酱的人怎么会满足于小鲶鱼 |
[37:28] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[37:29] | Uh, I’m okay. | 还好 |
[37:31] | I’m okay, I guess. | 我想还好 |
[37:33] | I just talked to my dad, | 刚跟我爸谈过 |
[37:34] | and he–he thinks I should keep busy. | 他觉得我应该让自己忙一点 |
[37:37] | You know, throw myself into more traditional college pastimes, | 你知道的 去做些大学生该做的事 |
[37:39] | like Noam Chomsky and beer pong. | 比如学学诺姆·乔姆斯基 玩啤酒乒乓 |
[37:41] | Sounds like good advice. | 主意不错 |
[37:43] | Easier said than done, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 说着容易做起来难 |
[37:47] | Look, I don’t want to bug you, | 抱歉 不想让你心烦 |
[37:49] | but the van’s double-parked downstairs with my boxes. | 但货车还在楼下 装着我的行李 |
[37:52] | So should I just have them take everything back to the dorm? | 我应该现在就把东西都搬回宿舍吗 |
[37:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:55] | We don’t have to do this, Dan. | 我们不一定要这么做 丹 |
[37:57] | I mean, we made this decision | 我是说 我们是为了米罗 |
[37:58] | when we thought Milo was gonna be here. | 才这么决定的 |
[38:07] | I want you to stay. | 我想让你留在这儿 |
[38:14] | Hey, I’m just curious. | 好奇地问下 |
[38:14] | Did you pack that hideous bath mat | 你把你妈妈做的那个 |
[38:16] | that your mom made for you? | 难看的浴室防滑垫也打包了吗 |
[38:19] | It’s a prayer rug. | 那是个祈祷跪垫 |
[38:20] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[38:21] | Well, is it wrong of me to pray that it got lost in the move? | 我希望它在路上丢了是不是有点过分 |
[38:24] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. It’ll look great here. | 开玩笑 放这会很配的 |
[38:27] | Come help me. | 来帮忙 |
[38:31] | So how was it, seeing Chuck with Eva? | 看到恰克和伊娃在一起感觉怎么样 |
[38:41] | Harder than I expected. | 比想象的要难 |
[38:43] | But at least he’s not going to Columbia. | 不过至少他不会去哥伦比亚大学 |
[38:46] | No offense. | 没别的意思 |
[38:48] | Yeah, I-I guess | 我想 |
[38:49] | I just didn’t expect nate to be so mad at me. | 我只是没想到内特会对我这么生气 |
[38:52] | I thought the only thing he got upset about | 我原以为只有卷得不好的大麻 |
[38:53] | was a badly rolled joint. | 才能让他这么烦躁 |
[38:57] | But we both deserve better, | 我们都值得拥有更好的 |
[38:58] | and now that we’re at Hamilton House where we belong, | 现在不就在属于我们的汉密尔顿之家吗 |
[39:00] | we’ll find it. | 我们一定会遇到的 |
[39:02] | I don’t know. Even though I was right about Juliet, | 我不知道 虽然关于茱丽叶这事我说对了 |
[39:04] | you were right about me. | 但关于我 你说得也没错 |
[39:06] | I did assume college would be easy. | 我原以为大学会很轻松的 |
[39:08] | It’ll get better. | 会好起来的 |
[39:10] | After all, you are Serena van der Woodsen. | 毕竟你是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[39:13] | And… You do have | 而且 你已经拥有 |
[39:15] | the best off-campus housing of anyone at Columbia. | 哥伦比亚大学最棒的校外宿舍了 |
[39:19] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[39:20] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[39:28] | What?! | 哇哦 |
[39:31] | It’s your new bedroom! | 这是你的新卧室 |
[39:33] | Oh, my gosh! Blair! | 天啦 布莱尔 |
[39:35] | I put Dorota straight to work | 从巴黎一回来 |
[39:37] | the minute I got back from Paris. | 我就让多洛塔开工了 |
[39:38] | You should’ve seen her yelling at the decorator | 你真该看看她在安娜塔西亚熟睡的时候 |
[39:39] | while Anastasia was fast asleep in the ergo. | 对装饰工人大叫的样子 |
[39:41] | He say you cannot get wallpaper done in time. | 他说墙纸不能按时完工 |
[39:43] | I simply make clear he can. | 我只是简单表明他可以 |
[39:47] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:49] | Can best friends live together all year? | 好朋友能整年住在一起吗 |
[39:51] | Of course! | 当然 |
[39:55] | Rumor has it | 传言说 |
[39:56] | that S. And B. Changed their relationship status | S和B的关系有些变化 |
[39:58] | trom besties to roomies. | 从姐妹淘变成了室友 |
[40:17] | Friends or lovers, | 不论朋友还是情人 |
[40:18] | moving in is risky business. | 住在一起都是项风险投资 |
[40:27] | Any time the rules change, | 规则永远在变化 |
[40:29] | you don’t know how they’ll change you. | 但你不知规则会如何改变你 |
[40:35] | We take the risk | 我们愿意冒险 |
[40:36] | because the payoff can be so great. | 因为回报也许十分丰厚 |
[40:43] | But the truth is, | 但实际上 |
[40:45] | we never truly know who we’re living with… | 我们永远不清楚枕边人的真实面目 |
[40:55] | or the company they keep. | 他们身边又是什么人 |
[40:58] | How are you? | 怎么样 |
[41:00] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[41:01] | How are things going? | 进展如何 |
[41:04] | The guys were easy, but the girls are presenting | 男人很好搞定 |
[41:06] | a little bit more of a challenge. | 不过女孩们有点小麻烦 |
[41:10] | Apparently, sisterhood is alive and well on the upper east side. | 看来上东区还有姐妹情 |
[41:13] | How long can that last? | 那又能维持多久 |
[41:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[41:16] | So you just keep your focus on not getting raped or killed. | 所以你只要保证别被强暴或被谋杀 |
[41:19] | It’s a minimum security prison. | 这可是低度设防的监狱 |
[41:21] | And you are hot. | 而你这么性感 |
[41:23] | Even white collar criminals get lonely. | 即使白领罪犯也会寂寞的 |
[41:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:28] | We’ll get it done. | 我们能搞定的 |
[41:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:33] | Better watch out, kids. Trouble’s moving in, | 小心啊孩子们 麻烦逼近 |
[41:36] | and it’s looking to make the upper east side its bitch. | 看来上东区将陷入一片混乱了 |
[41:39] | X.O.X.O., Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O.八卦天后 |