时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip gril here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | you’re one of the resources | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | How are things going? | 进展如何 |
[00:06] | The guys were easy, | 男人很好搞定 |
[00:07] | but the girls are presenting | 不过女孩们 |
[00:09] | a little bit more of a challenge. | 有点小麻烦 |
[00:10] | We’ll get it done. I promise. | 我们能搞定的 我保证 |
[00:12] | There’s no way that I’m letting you take this child. | 我绝不会让你把这孩子带走 |
[00:15] | It’s not your choice. He’s not your son. | 这不是你能决定的 他不是你儿子 |
[00:17] | How stupid can I be | 我怎么这么笨啊 |
[00:19] | to think you’d actually put Serena behind you? | 竟然相信你已经把瑟琳娜忘了 |
[00:22] | I’m not sure how I feel about Serena. | 我不清楚我对瑟琳娜是什么感觉 |
[00:23] | I just want a clear shot at finding out. | 我只是想把事情理清楚 |
[00:25] | I, um, met someone. Her name’s Eva. | 我遇到了一个人 她叫伊娃 |
[00:29] | Chuck will soon realize that | 恰克很快就会意识到 |
[00:30] | it doesn’t matter if the dress is couture | 只要女孩子天生丽质 |
[00:31] | if the girl is off-the-rack. | 裙子怎么样并不重要 |
[00:32] | And then, as with all things that don’t fit, | 然后 随着一切都格格不入 |
[00:34] | You’ll be sent back to where you came from. | 你就会从哪儿来 回哪儿去 |
[00:56] | Overnight, | 一夜之间 |
[00:57] | our brooding billionaire’s become a generous gentlemen. | 我们忧郁的亿万富翁变成了慷慨的绅士 |
[01:03] | But what’s responsible for this metamorphosis? | 但这种蜕变是何缘由呢 |
[01:06] | Or should I say who? | 或者说是源于谁呢 |
[01:09] | Has a french fairy touched chuck | 是法国仙女用她的魔法棒 |
[01:11] | With her magic wand? | 点醒了恰克 |
[01:12] | Or does simply being with an angel | 还是仅仅待在天使身边 |
[01:15] | make you want to grow wings, too? | 就能令你也生出双翼呢 |
[01:27] | Sorry, miss blair. No papers today. | 抱歉 布莱尔小姐 今日无报纸 |
[01:29] | I think maybe 8th steal them again. | 我想可能是又被8楼的偷了 |
[01:30] | Dorota, we both know that | 多洛塔 你我都清楚 |
[01:32] | It was you, not Susan Lucci, who took my papers. | 拿走我报纸的人是你 不是苏珊·露西 |
[01:35] | But there’s no point. It’s all over the internet. | 但没关系 网上随处都能看到 |
[01:37] | What is? | 什么新闻 |
[01:38] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么呢 |
[01:40] | Chuck gave Eva a limited edition Baignoire Cartier watch. | 恰克送给伊娃一只限量版卡地亚腕表 |
[01:43] | “Gossip girl” Even has a whole thread | 八卦天后甚至还列了详细信息 |
[01:45] | where people can guess how much it cost. | 让读者可以猜猜到底有多贵 |
[01:47] | How can she even see Time through all that sparkly? | 这表那么闪还怎么看时间啊 |
[01:53] | I-I go get more coffee. | 我去添些咖啡 |
[01:55] | How can I stomach going to his charity gala later? | 在等会的慈善晚会上 我肯定受不了 |
[01:58] | Watching everyone “Ooh” And “Ooh la la” | 所有人看到那个法国荡妇和那块表之后 |
[02:01] | over that French floozy and that watch? | 都一片”哇噢”的溢美之辞 |
[02:03] | Some are speculating | 还有人推断 |
[02:04] | it cost more than anything he ever gave me. | 那块表比他曾送我的任何礼物都贵 |
[02:06] | B, I know it’s hard to | B 我知道你不想看到 |
[02:08] | see Chuck with someone else. | 恰克和别人在一起 |
[02:09] | But you have to stop doing this to yourself. | 但你不能再这样对自己了 |
[02:12] | I’m just worried about him. | 我只是担心他 |
[02:16] | We’ve seen this before! | 这种事我们都经历过 |
[02:18] | Strangers weaseling their way into our hearts. | 陌生人拐走我们喜欢的人 |
[02:22] | Clearly, Eva has an agenda. | 很显然 伊娃别有用心 |
[02:24] | I’m guessing it’s his money. | 我猜 是贪图他的钱 |
[02:27] | You know, Eva actually seems nice. | 伊娃看起来是好人 |
[02:28] | And even if she isn’t, it’s not your business anymore. | 即使她不是 也不关你的事了 |
[02:32] | Oh! And it’s your business to be | 那监视内特和茱丽叶 |
[02:34] | monitoring Nate and Juliet? | 关你的事吗 |
[02:36] | And even worse, Humphrey and Dumpty? | 甚至还监视汉弗瑞和杜普蒂 |
[02:39] | Fine. We’re both having trouble moving on. | 好了 我们都遇到了麻烦 |
[02:41] | But it was just so easy in Paris. | 但会像巴黎的事一样好解决 |
[02:44] | You were so easy in Paris. | 你在巴黎过得倒是挺轻松的 |
[02:45] | Enough. But now– | 够了 现在 |
[02:48] | Now you’re here, and those boys are taken. | 身处曼哈顿 而你的男朋友们都被拐走了 |
[02:51] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[02:52] | Yes, you’re right. | 是的 没错 |
[02:53] | Maybe Dan and Nate will see the error of their ways | 也许丹和内特能迷途知返 |
[02:55] | and break up with those girls, | 和他们的女孩分手 |
[02:57] | or they’ll marry them, | 也可能他们会结婚 |
[02:58] | and you’ll die hitting refresh. | 你会一直更换男友直到死去 |
[03:00] | Okay, fine. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[03:02] | I will stay away from Nate and Dan, | 我远离内特和丹 |
[03:03] | but you have to stay away from Chuck and Eva. | 但你也要远离恰克和伊娃 |
[03:05] | No plotting, no meddling, no blair waldorf-ing. | 不设阴谋 不干预 不用你卑鄙的手段 |
[03:08] | I’m not going to. I wasn’t. I… | 我没打算要这么做 我… |
[03:11] | was going shopping anyway. | 打算去购物 |
[03:13] | Okay, then I’m just gonna stay home and unpack all day. | 那我今天打算留在家里 拆封包裹 |
[03:17] | No gala. | 不打扮 |
[03:18] | And tonight we’ll watch “Amelie” | 今晚我们一起看电影”天使爱美丽” |
[03:20] | and try to recreate our favorite cocktails | 喝着拉奇餐厅我们最爱的鸡尾酒 |
[03:22] | from Le tr`es particuliers . | 消遣一下 |
[03:23] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[03:25] | Deal. | 成交 |
[03:34] | Hey. How are you, sleepyhead? | 你好吗 贪睡虫 |
[03:35] | Ah, never better. You making pancakes? | 非常好 你在做煎饼吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah. I noticed you haven’t been eating much, | 我知道你没怎么吃 |
[03:39] | so I thought I’d make ’em for you. | 所以我想给你做点 |
[03:41] | And there’s still time to take a shower. | 你还有时间去洗个澡 |
[03:43] | Do you wanna change your clothes? | 你想换衣服吗 |
[03:45] | No. No, I’m good. I’m fine. | 不用了 我很好 |
[03:46] | You’ve been wearing that shirt for, like, three days. | 你那件衬衫穿了三天了吧 |
[03:48] | Well, I’m sorry, mom. | 抱歉 老妈 |
[03:49] | I didn’t realize when you moved in, | 我没意识到你搬过来后 |
[03:50] | you’d be–you’d be laundry monitor. | 就成了家务监督员 |
[03:52] | It’s a beautiful Saturday. | 多好的周六 |
[03:53] | I thought maybe we could go to the promenade, talk. | 我想我们可以去散散步 聊聊天 |
[03:57] | Talk? Talk about what? | 聊天 聊什么 |
[04:00] | Your pancakes are burning. | 你的煎饼还在锅里呢 |
[04:01] | Why did you bring out four plates? | 你为什么拿出来四个盘子 |
[04:04] | Don’t be mad. This has been going on too long, | 别生气 这事说来话长 |
[04:05] | So I had to call for backup. | 所以我呼叫了支援 |
[04:12] | Something smells delicious. | 什么好吃的这么香啊 |
[04:23] | Merci, Ivan. | 谢谢你 伊万 |
[04:24] | So, Ivan, how did your mets do last night? | 伊万 你昨晚的约会进展如何 |
[04:27] | Heartbreak as usual, Mr. Bass. Thanks for asking. | 和往日一样伤心 巴斯先生 多谢关心 |
[04:30] | If I may, the flowers are right for the gala. | 顺便提下 这些花很有节日氛围 |
[04:32] | Simply beautiful. | 简直美极了 |
[04:33] | As is the woman who choose them. | 正如挑选它们的这位女士一样 |
[04:35] | – Hi! I’m sorry I’m late. Traffic on Broadway. – Hey, I was calling you. | -抱歉 百老汇那边堵车了 -刚才还打你电话来着 |
[04:38] | My phone died, drowned by a spilled latte. | 手机坏了 打翻的拿铁洒上面了 |
[04:42] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[04:43] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:44] | I hope you two are coming to my charity event later. | 我希望两位能参加我的慈善宴会 |
[04:47] | Party on the roof? We wouldn’t miss it. | 屋顶派对吗 一定去 |
[04:48] | Good, ’cause I’m announcing a $5 million charity. | 好极了 因为我要宣布捐出五百万的善款 |
[04:52] | – What? $5 million? – Chuck, that’s amazing. | -什么 五百万 -恰克 这太好了 |
[04:55] | What’s the lucky organization? | 哪家慈善机构这么幸运啊 |
[04:56] | Poor thing can’t make up his mind. | 看来亲爱的还没下定决心给谁呢 |
[04:58] | Petroleum apocalypse, the education crisis, | 石油枯竭 教育危机 |
[05:00] | poverty, disease, | 贫困问题 瘟疫不断 |
[05:02] | not to mention the recession. | 更别说经济衰退了 |
[05:04] | It seems outside my Bassian bubble, | 看起来在我的巴氏帝国之外 |
[05:06] | the world is a pretty screwed up place. | 整个世界已经是一团糟了 |
[05:08] | Well, the good news is, | 但好消息就是 |
[05:09] | whichever you pick will be eternally grateful. | 不管你捐给谁 他们都会永远感激你 |
[05:12] | If it’s not too hypocritical, | 如果不会显得太虚伪的话 |
[05:13] | I think the situation calls for some champagne. | 我觉得此刻最适合喝香槟 |
[05:15] | I’ll join you. | 我也去 |
[05:16] | Champagne. | 香槟哦 |
[05:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:21] | So I didn’t know him before, but I heard stories. | 我以前并不认识他 但听说过一些故事 |
[05:24] | You’re a great influence. He’s really changed. | 你功劳不小啊 他变了好多 |
[05:26] | I take no credit. | 这不是我的功劳 |
[05:27] | Old chuck, bad chuck, new chuck, good chuck. | 不管是以前的坏恰克还是现在的好恰克 |
[05:30] | To me, it’s one man, one… journey. | 对我来说都是一个人 和一段旅程 |
[05:33] | Wow. You really are from Europe. | 哇哦 你果然是从欧洲来的 |
[05:37] | Why are you staring at me? | 你干嘛老盯着我 |
[05:38] | Philanthropy? Chatting with the help about sports? | 搞慈善 和那些需要帮助的人聊体育 |
[05:42] | It’s nice to see you… Nice. | 你能这样真的太好了 |
[05:44] | Well, it’s all Eva. | 都是因为伊娃 |
[05:46] | She cared about me before she knew who I was. | 她在真正了解我之前就很关心我 |
[05:48] | I guess I wanna prove her right. | 我只是想证明她没选错人 |
[05:50] | How’s things with you and Juliet? | 你和茱丽叶怎么样了 |
[05:52] | Good, I guess. You know, I don’t know why | 还好吧 我只是不知道她为何 |
[05:54] | she’s never invited me over to her apartment. | 从来都不邀请我去她的公寓 |
[05:56] | And she’s extremely hard to make plans with. | 她根本不听从别人的安排 |
[05:58] | And considering school just started, | 而且马上要开学了 |
[05:59] | she’s got an awful lot of homework. | 她还有海量的作业要做 |
[06:01] | Nathaniel, most people don’t go | 内特尼尔 没有人会这么快 |
[06:02] | from zero to monogamous so soon. | 就从素不相识走到托付终身 |
[06:05] | She’s probably seeing other people. | 她可能还和别人交往着 |
[06:07] | No. Nah, I don’t think so. | 不 不 我不这么觉得 |
[06:13] | Nate, I’m sorry. I know I just got here, | 内特 真抱歉 我知道我才刚到 |
[06:15] | but my neighbor– she’s locked out, | 但是我家邻居被锁在门外了 |
[06:17] | and I have her spare key. So I have to go. I’m sorry. | 我有她的备用钥匙 所以必须得走了 抱歉 |
[06:20] | What are you– | 你这是 |
[06:20] | Bye. | 拜 |
[06:21] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 拜 |
[06:24] | I thought her phone died. | 我记得她手机坏了啊 |
[06:27] | So what is this, | 这算什么 |
[06:27] | a talk-about-your-feelings intervention? | 情感交流干预会吗 |
[06:29] | No. We just want you to know that we’re here for you. | 不是 我们就是想让你知道我们在你身边 |
[06:32] | and that you do need to talk. | 而且你确实得找个人聊聊了 |
[06:33] | So, yeah, this is a kind | 没错 这差不多就是个 |
[06:34] | of talk-about-your-feelings intervention. | 情感交流干预会 |
[06:36] | All right, well, I’m fine. | 好吧 我没事 |
[06:37] | Dan, you’ve been sleeping all day, cutting class. | 丹 你整天都在睡觉和翘课 |
[06:39] | I-I caught you watching “Wild hogs” and laughing. | 我撞见你在看《荒野大飚客》 还大笑不止 |
[06:42] | It’s okay to admit that you’re depressed | 承认乔治娜带走孩子让你沮丧 |
[06:43] | that Georgina took the baby. | 也没什么大不了的 |
[06:45] | Guys, I’m sleeping because I haven’t in months. | 各位 我睡得多是因为我好几个月都没睡好觉了 |
[06:46] | I’m laughing because I-I finally got the stench of baby poop | 我大笑不止是因为我终于不用再闻 |
[06:49] | Out of my nostrils. I’m relieved, all right? | 婴儿大便的味道了 我解脱了 好吧 |
[06:52] | I mean, it’s not like I’ve been hiding out here. | 我不是在逃避什么 |
[06:53] | I went out. I got a– I got a haircut. | 我出过门 我还 我还理发了 |
[06:56] | You thought Milo was your son. You watched as he was born. | 你以为米罗是你的儿子 从出生起就在照看他 |
[06:58] | You held him in your arms. | 整天抱着他 |
[06:59] | You loved him. | 你很爱他 |
[07:00] | But he wasn’t mine. | 但他不是我儿子 |
[07:04] | He–he was–he was a waste of a summer. | 他 他只不过浪费了我一个夏天 |
[07:06] | Now if you will excuse me, thank you for coming. | 如果不介意的话 谢谢你们的光临 |
[07:08] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna go to Nate’s. | 我要去内特家 |
[07:11] | Would’ve told you sooner, | 早该告诉你们的 |
[07:12] | – but your intervention intervened. – I’ll see you later. | -你的干预会到此为止了 -回见 |
[07:29] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你在干嘛 |
[07:30] | You’re at cartier, checking the cost of that watch. | 你在卡地亚店外看那个手表的价钱 |
[07:32] | You’re breaking your pact. | 你违约了 |
[07:33] | And you’re looking at “Gossip girl,” | 可你也在看”八卦天后”的网站 |
[07:35] | Thereby breaking yours. | 你也违约了啊 |
[07:37] | Anyway, it just so happens that my watch is broken. | 而且 我的手表也恰好坏了 |
[07:40] | You were wearing it yesterday, and it worked perfectly fine. | 你昨天还戴着呢 而且还是好好的 |
[07:45] | Now it doesn’t. | 但现在它坏了 |
[07:48] | Blair, we had a deal. | 布莱尔 我们说好了的 |
[07:53] | B.? Why did you stop talking? | 布莱尔 你为什么不说话了 |
[07:56] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[08:00] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:02] | I know we haven’t talked in a while, | 我知道我们很久都没聊过了 |
[08:03] | But I was taking a walk, found myself at your door. | 但是我刚好散步到你家门口了 |
[08:16] | Spotted– one angel selling her halo. | 现场播报 一位天使当掉了她的光环 |
[08:19] | Careful, Eva. | 当心了 伊娃 |
[08:21] | Returning that watch | 退还这支表 |
[08:22] | may cost you the time of your life. | 也许要付出一辈子的代价 |
[08:36] | Good afternoon, Chuck. | 恰克 中午好 |
[08:38] | I thought we might enjoy some tea. | 有兴致来一起喝杯茶吗 |
[08:40] | You know how I adore those empire bacon scones. | 你知道我有多喜欢帝国这里的培根司康 |
[08:43] | I know everything about you, which is why I know your visit | 我对你了解的很 所以我知道 |
[08:45] | Probably has more to do with a scheme than a scone. | 你是有备而来 而不是为了什么司康 |
[08:48] | Chuck, you’ve changed. What makes you think I haven’t? | 恰克你变了 你怎么知道我没变呢 |
[08:51] | And speaking of your newfound affinity for the huddled messes, | 说到你那又亲又抱的新宠伊娃 |
[08:54] | how is, the delightful Eva. | 真是惹人怜爱啊 |
[08:56] | Leave her alone, Blair. | 离她远点 布莱尔 |
[08:58] | If you’re as serious about her as Cindy Adams thinks, | 如果你对她真如辛迪·亚当斯所写的那样认真 |
[09:00] | Then we’ll be crossing paths all the time. | 那我们俩的确是愈行愈远了 |
[09:02] | And don’t you think we should be friends? | 但我们不应该还是朋友吗 |
[09:04] | Yay! There she is! | 耶 她来了 |
[09:06] | Uh, don’t worry. Blair was just– | 别担心 布莱尔是 |
[09:08] | Sitting for some tea. Scone? | 来坐坐喝杯茶的 要司康吗 |
[09:10] | I’d love to. | 好的 |
[09:15] | Eva, I must apologize. | 伊娃 我必须向你致歉 |
[09:17] | The first time we met, I had no idea | 咱们第一次见面时 我不知道 |
[09:19] | you’d be the woman who could finally change Chuck Bass. | 你就是那个可以改变恰克·拜斯的女人 |
[09:22] | Oh, the Chuck I’ve known has always been kind and generous, | 我认识的恰克一直就是好心慷慨的 |
[09:24] | Even when he had nothing himself. | 即便他一贫如洗的时候也是如此 |
[09:26] | You should’ve known him before he was shot. | 你还不知道他中弹之前的事儿吧 |
[09:28] | Once, he sold me for a hotel. | 有一次 他出卖我来换取一家酒店 |
[09:30] | Actually, Blair, she knows. We have no secrets. | 布莱尔 她知道的 我们之间没有秘密 |
[09:32] | Blackmailers must be weeping all over town. | 勒索者当初一定哭的满城风雨吧 |
[09:35] | Eva, I read about Chuck’s gift, | 伊娃 我对恰克的礼物有所耳闻 |
[09:37] | And forgive me for being vulgar, | 恕我莽撞 |
[09:38] | But I’ve always wanted a Baignoire timepiece. | 我一直想要贝尼瓦尔系列的钟表珍品 |
[09:41] | Might I see it? | 可以给我欣赏下吗 |
[09:43] | Oh, I-I don’t have it on. I brought it in to be resized. | 我没带在身上 送去调整表带了 |
[09:46] | Are you sure you mean resized? | 你确定是送去调整表带了吗 |
[09:48] | ’cause I think you brought it in to be returned for cash. | 我以为你是送去换钱花了呢 |
[09:53] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[09:54] | That is Eva selling the watch. | 这是伊娃退表的场面 |
[09:58] | It is pretty– the watch, I mean, | 真美啊 我指的是那块表 |
[10:00] | Not the wad of hundies. Though Eva might disagree. | 可不是那叠臭钱 显然伊娃不这么认为 |
[10:04] | Eva, what’s going on? | 伊娃 这到底怎么回事 |
[10:06] | I needed the money for a friend. | 我的一个朋友需要那笔钱 |
[10:08] | That weak excuse might’ve worked in the former Vichy Republic, | 这种烂理由拿来骗骗维希人还差不多 |
[10:11] | But Chuck and I are savvy new yorkers. | 但我和恰克可是精明的纽约客 |
[10:13] | She gave me the money, Mr. Bass. Please don’t be mad. | 她把钱给我了拜斯先生 求您别生气 |
[10:17] | Ivan’s mother was about to lose the house he grew up in. | 伊万母亲的房子要被收走了 |
[10:20] | At first, he was too proud to accept help, | 起初 他不愿接受我的帮助 |
[10:22] | But I wore him down. | 但是我说服了他 |
[10:24] | My valet. W-why would you do that? | 帮我的男仆 你为什么这么做 |
[10:26] | I’m a stranger here, | 我可是这儿的新人 |
[10:29] | And Ivan is one of the few people who have been kind to me. | 而伊万是为数不多的对我好的人 |
[10:34] | Your gift meant so much, but… | 你的礼物意义重大 但是 |
[10:36] | I couldn’t wear something that decadent. | 我带不起那么华贵奢靡的东西 |
[10:38] | When it could save a family from losing their home. | 但若它能让一个家庭免于流离失所 |
[10:41] | I’m sorry. Don’t be angry with me. | 对不起 别生我的气 |
[10:44] | How could I ever be angry at you? | 我怎么会生你的气呢 |
[10:47] | Just do me one favor. | 帮我个忙吧 |
[10:49] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[10:52] | Pick the charity for me to give my money to. | 帮我选个好的慈善机构让我的钱能捐出去 |
[10:56] | Your heart’ll find the right one. | 你的真心会选出最合适的那个 |
[11:02] | Well, I’m sure you–you’ve that heard Milo’s not mine. | 我猜你肯定听说了 米罗不是我的孩子 |
[11:05] | Georgina took him back. | 乔治娜把他带回去了 |
[11:07] | Yeah, my mom told me. I’m sorry. | 是啊 我妈妈跟我说了 真遗憾 |
[11:10] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[11:13] | Vanessa and everyone keeps asking me that, | 瓦内萨还有大家一直问我 |
[11:15] | trying to get me to talk about it, | 想让我开口谈谈这件事 |
[11:16] | like it was this crushing blow. | 就好像我心痛的不能自抑似的 |
[11:17] | But I just got my life back. I wanna enjoy it now, you know? | 但我的生活才刚回来 我想享受生活 |
[11:21] | Okay. Well, then we won’t talk about it. | 好吧 那我们就不谈这个 |
[11:24] | We’ll just spend the day having fun. Just you and me, okay? | 今天就用来玩 只有我和你 怎么样 |
[11:28] | Uh, but first, I have to deal with this. Sorry. Hello? | 等下我得先搞定这个 抱歉 喂 |
[11:33] | I saw Eva selling her watch back to Cartier for cash. | 我看见伊娃把她的表退给卡地亚换钱了 |
[11:37] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[11:38] | Then I went to Chuck’s | 然后我去恰克那里 |
[11:40] | and witnessed her give the world’s most credible altruistic excuse. | 亲耳听到了她那世上最无私的理由 |
[11:43] | B., this is not what you promised me. | B 你当初可不是这么向我保证的 |
[11:45] | Hey, I’m gonna get a pretzel. | 我去买个椒盐卷饼 |
[11:46] | Is that Dan? | 那是丹吗 |
[11:47] | That is not what you promised me. | 你当初也不是这么向我保证的 |
[11:49] | No, it’s different. He came to me. | 不 这次不一样 是他来找我的 |
[11:51] | First, nonsense! | 首先 一派胡言 |
[11:53] | Second, I really don’t care right now. | 其次 我现在可没工夫关心这个 |
[11:55] | Chuck’s about to be taken for a ride. | 恰克被人哄得团团转 |
[11:57] | We need to take that tart down! | 我们得揭穿那个小妞的真面目 |
[11:58] | Now Humphrey has proven his worth in the past. | 汉弗瑞已在过去证明了他的价值 |
[12:00] | He could be useful to us now. | 这次他可以派上用场 |
[12:01] | This is not a good idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[12:03] | Serena, do you remember | 瑟琳娜 你还记得 |
[12:06] | when chuck gave his heart to his mother? | 恰克向他妈妈敞开心扉那次吗 |
[12:08] | That was the beginning of the end of everything. Please. | 现在的这一切都拜她所赐 拜托了 |
[12:12] | Okay, what do you want us to do? | 好吧 你要我们干什么 |
[12:13] | Get on your computer. I’ll text you clues as I get them. | 打开电脑 一拿到线索我就发给你 |
[12:19] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[12:20] | Needy dogs are the perfect cause. | 渴求的小狗们是最佳的慈善对象 |
[12:24] | Ohh, and so much cuter than those children | 比那些嗷嗷待哺 等待你去认养的小孩们 |
[12:27] | with the cleft palates that you were going to pick. | 要可爱的多 |
[12:30] | We need to think in terms of the Bass annual report cover | 我们得拿出决定拜斯集团年报封面的态度 |
[12:33] | When making decisions like this. | 当作出这种决定的时候 |
[12:35] | I admit, Blair, when you ran into me outside the empire | 我承认 布莱尔 当你在帝国大厦外 |
[12:37] | and offered to help me pick a charity, | 撞见我并提出帮我选一家慈善机构时 |
[12:39] | I was a little skeptical. | 我的确有点怀疑 |
[12:40] | But you seem to have Chuck’s best interests at heart. | 不过你似乎很关心恰克 |
[12:43] | Well, it’s the least I could do | 这是经过之前那一团糟后 |
[12:44] | after that whole watch snafu earlier. | 我仅能做的事了 |
[12:47] | I’m–I’m sorry again. | 再说一次 对不起 |
[12:48] | I guess I must just still be protective of Chuck. Old habits. | 我猜我只是习惯了保护恰克 旧习惯 |
[12:52] | But I still wanna be friends. | 不过我希望也能和你做朋友 |
[12:55] | Tell me everything. I wanna hear your whole life story. | 跟我说说吧 我想听听你的人生 |
[12:58] | Nathaniel, I’m on my way out to the… | 内特尼尔 我出去 |
[13:03] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[13:04] | These pictures of Juliet– she’s coming out | 茱丽叶的这些照片 晚上10点 |
[13:06] | of the 116th street subway station at 10:00 p.m. | 她正从116号大街地铁站出来 |
[13:09] | on nights she said she had too much work to go out with me. | 那晚她跟我说她工作太忙不能陪我出去 |
[13:13] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[13:15] | She’s gotta be seeing someone else. What do I do? | 她的确是去跟别人约会了 我该怎么办 |
[13:17] | Well, the old chuck bass would’ve told you | 过去的那个恰克·拜斯会告诉你 |
[13:20] | to play the same game, make her jealous. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 让她也吃醋 |
[13:22] | But the new Chuck thinks you should be honest. | 不过现在的恰克觉得你应该向她坦白 |
[13:25] | Tell her how you feel, how much you like her. | 告诉她你的感觉 你有多爱她 |
[13:28] | I hope you didn’t lose old Chuck’s number. | 我希望你没把号码也换了 |
[13:30] | Eva was just spotted at the park with Blair. | 伊娃刚刚和布莱尔在公园 |
[13:35] | Eva’s strong. She can handle Blair. | 伊娃很坚强的 她能搞定布莱尔 |
[13:37] | I’ll see you later. | 我回头再来看你 |
[13:42] | So did you have dogs growing up? | 你以前也养狗吗 |
[13:44] | Well, I grew up on a farm in the Loire Valley. | 我在卢瓦尔河谷的一个农场里长大 |
[13:46] | We had lots of animals. | 我们那儿有很多动物 |
[13:48] | Oh, love the loire. Which part? | 我喜欢卢瓦尔 你是哪边的 |
[13:56] | She grew up on a goat farm outside of Orleans. | 她在奥尔良外的一个牧羊场长大 |
[13:59] | They were cheesemakers. | 他们家是乳酪商 |
[14:01] | This is ridiculous. You don’t have to stay here and do this. | 这太荒谬了 你不必呆在这儿做这个 |
[14:04] | No, it’s okay. I’m having fun. | 没事 我挺开心的 |
[14:06] | I mean, we always have fun. | 我是说 我们一直玩的很开心 |
[14:07] | We do. | 我们的确很开心 |
[14:08] | And hey, even though you may regret entering my world, | 对了 虽然你可能后悔到我这儿来 |
[14:12] | at least you’ve developed terrific social espionage skills. | 至少你的社交间谍技术大有长进啊 |
[14:15] | Well, as they say, adapt or die. | 正如大家所说 要么适应要么去死 |
[14:18] | Ah, all right, as I expected, | 好了 不出我所料 |
[14:19] | there are no regional cheese scandals of note. | 没什么有名的地区性乳酪丑闻 |
[14:21] | What do we got next? | 我们下面做什么 |
[14:22] | I was in my first year of nursing school when my grandfather died. | 我祖父去世的时候我正在卫校读一年级 |
[14:25] | Turned out he owed more money than the farm was worth. | 后来发现整个农场都还不清他欠的债 |
[14:28] | So I dropped out of school to help pay for the bills. | 于是我辍学回家帮助偿还那些账单 |
[14:31] | I knew some girls who were going to Prague to look for work, | 我认识些去布拉格找工作的女孩儿 |
[14:34] | and I decided to go with them. | 于是我决定和她们一起去 |
[14:35] | And what did you do when you got there? | 那你去了之后做什么 |
[14:37] | Open an orphanage or tend to lepers? | 开了家孤儿院还是照顾麻风病人 |
[14:39] | No, I waited tables. | 不是 我做侍应 |
[14:41] | I worked in a hotel for a while | 我在一家宾馆做了段时间 |
[14:44] | and sent everything back home. | 赚的钱都寄回了家 |
[14:46] | Then I met Chuck, | 之后我就遇到了恰克 |
[14:48] | and the rest you know. | 接下来的事你都知道 |
[14:49] | You met him in his hotel? | 你在宾馆里遇到他的吗 |
[14:50] | Actually, I was in my room when I heard the gunshots. | 事实上 我当时是在我的房间里 |
[14:54] | I went downstairs and– | 当我听到枪声的时候 我下楼 |
[14:57] | You found him? | 你看到了他 |
[15:00] | Well, when the ambulance didn’t show up, | 当时救护车也没来 |
[15:01] | I knew I had to do something myself. | 我觉得自己得做点什么 |
[15:04] | So… | 这么说 |
[15:06] | You’re a beautiful blonde nurse without a mean bone in your body, | 你是一个道德高尚的金发美女护士 |
[15:10] | and you literally saved Chuck’s life? | 并且你还救了恰克的命 |
[15:13] | You make it sound like I’m an angel. I just… | 你把我说的像个天使 我只是 |
[15:16] | I just did what I had to. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[15:20] | Why do you think the ambulance didn’t show up? | 你凭什么认为救护车不会来 |
[15:23] | Might have something to do with the neighborhood we were in. | 或许是跟我住的周围环境有关吧 |
[15:25] | Chuck isn’t exactly the first person | 恰克又不是第一个 |
[15:27] | to get shot in Perlovka. | 在普鲁瓦卡被枪击的人 |
[15:28] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[15:30] | Perlovka. | 普鲁瓦卡 |
[15:35] | Wow. You are good at this. | 你还真蛮拿手的嘛 |
[15:37] | Not only am I manly and rugged, | 我可不仅仅是外表气宇轩昂 |
[15:39] | but I also have mad browsing skills. | 我的网页浏览技术也不赖呢 |
[15:43] | Don’t laugh. Most women would be ripping their clothes off | 别笑 多数女人见到我这样的网络达人 |
[15:45] | in the presence of this kind of web savvy. | 就直接脱衣服了 |
[15:47] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[15:47] | I’m not lying. | 不骗你 |
[15:49] | Yeah. Does Vanessa know you’re here? | 瓦内萨知道你在这儿吗 |
[15:55] | No. I told her I was going to Nate’s. | 不知道 我告诉她我去内特家了 |
[15:58] | Why’d you lie? | 你干嘛说谎 |
[16:02] | Because… | 因为 |
[16:05] | After she moved in, things..They’ve just been very weird. | 她搬来后 事情 变得都好奇怪 |
[16:09] | They’ve been hard. | 很艰难 |
[16:10] | I mean, she keeps pressuring me all the time, and I… | 她一直对我施加压力 而我 |
[16:13] | I think the truth is, she’s not convinced that I’m over you. | 我觉得实际上是她不相信我不爱你了 |
[16:21] | And I’m probably not. | 或许我还爱你 |
[16:29] | Wait a second. Perlovka? Is Blair sure about that one? | 等一下 普鲁瓦卡 布莱尔确定是这吗 |
[16:43] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[16:44] | I wanted to make up for having to leave this morning. | 我想对今早我的不得已离开做点补偿 |
[16:51] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:54] | Okay, this may sound a little creepy, | 好吧 这可能听起来有点恐怖 |
[16:56] | but I read the thread about you on “Gossip Girl.” | 不过我看了你在《绯闻女孩》上的照片 |
[16:59] | I should’ve figured that was gonna happen at some point. | 我早就该察觉到的 |
[17:01] | Have you been lying to me? | 你一直都在骗我吗 |
[17:03] | Nate… | 内特 |
[17:04] | It’s okay. If you’ve been seeing other people. | 没关系的 你要是跟别的人见面的话 |
[17:06] | I mean, we never said we were gonna be exclusive. I just… | 我们从没说过彼此是对方的唯一 |
[17:09] | You know, with everything that happened with Serena, | 自从经历过跟瑟琳娜的那些事后 |
[17:11] | I need you to be honest with me about it. | 我要你跟我说实话 |
[17:12] | I’m not seeing anybody else. | 我没要见任何人 |
[17:15] | Nor do I want to, if–if you don’t. | 我也不想这么做 如果你不介意 |
[17:18] | I don’t. But what were you doing then? | 不介意 但你当时在那儿做什么 |
[17:21] | I was visiting someone. | 我去见一个人 |
[17:22] | I promise you, I am not dating anybody else. | 我保证 我没有跟别人约会 |
[17:26] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[17:28] | I’m here to kidnap Dan. | 我来绑架丹 |
[17:29] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[17:33] | The woman is a saint! | 那女人简直是个圣女 |
[17:35] | She didn’t recoil from those creepy cat rescuers | 她不怕那些恶心的流浪猫收养人 |
[17:38] | or turn away from the pictures of those starving children. | 看到那些挨饿的孩子也不退缩 |
[17:40] | She didn’t even cringe when that | 有个流浪汉舔她的手臂 |
[17:42] | homeless man licked her arm. | 她竟然也不躲开 |
[17:44] | Well, she might be used to weird guys licking her. | 她或许已经习惯被怪人舔了 |
[17:47] | yeah, ’cause she may be a saint, | 因为也许她是一位圣女 |
[17:49] | But she’s also a prostitute. | 但她同时也是个妓女 |
[17:53] | Looks like eva’s past | 看来过去的伊娃 |
[17:55] | may be Blair perfect present. | 可不亚于如今风光无限的布莱尔 |
[17:58] | But what’s more dangerous for chuck– | 但是对恰克来说 更危险的是 |
[18:00] | Eva’s secret | 伊娃的秘密 |
[18:01] | or what B. may do with it? | 还有布莱尔会怎么做呢 |
[18:06] | How do you find this? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[18:07] | Well, when you told us where Eva first met Chuck, | 你说过伊娃第一次遇见恰克的时候 |
[18:09] | it’s in Prague’s red light district. | 是在布拉格的红灯区 |
[18:11] | So almost as a joke, I looked up brothels. | 我也是无聊 查了查各个妓院 |
[18:13] | And a lot of them have web sites. | 很多妓院都有网站 |
[18:14] | Turns out Eva has good love for you. | 发现伊娃是个不错的选择 |
[18:17] | I’ve never been so happy for internet porn. | 我从来没这么喜欢过色情网 |
[18:20] | Humphrey, you’ve done a fine job. | 汉弗瑞 干得好 |
[18:21] | Serena and I can take it from here. | 我和瑟琳娜就从这里入手 |
[18:23] | Okay, but you may lose me | 好吧 但你可能看不到我 |
[18:24] | to “Csi: Williamsburg.” | 出现在《犯罪现场调查》了 |
[18:26] | Serena made certain promises today | 瑟琳娜今天保证过了 |
[18:28] | that don’t include you. | 已经将你排除在外了 |
[18:30] | But, Dan, this is crucial information | 不过 丹 这个信息非常重要 |
[18:32] | that has to be deployed expertly. | 我们要好好策划一下 |
[18:34] | Please promise you won’t tell anyone. | 发誓你不会告诉任何人 |
[18:36] | She means “Thank you.” I’ll call you later. | 她是说谢谢你 回头打给你 |
[18:38] | No, she won’t! Serena, you have to come | 不 她不会的 瑟琳娜 你快过来 |
[18:41] | and help me find a dress for the gala. | 帮我挑一件晚会着装 |
[18:43] | But we said we weren’t going. | 不是说了不去吗 |
[18:46] | Where else am I going to announce to the world | 我还能在什么地方向全世界宣布 |
[18:48] | that chuck’s new lady is a lady of the evening? | 恰克的新女友是个夜女郎呢 |
[18:50] | Do not embarrass them in public. | 别在公共场合让他们难堪 |
[18:53] | Pull him aside, tell him in private. | 把他叫到一边 私下告诉他 |
[18:55] | Let him handle it. | 让他来处理 |
[18:55] | Can I at least look fabulous while doing it? | 至少我做这事的时候 要优衣着雅吧 |
[18:58] | You know, you didn’t have to kick Dan out. | 你没必要把丹赶出去 |
[19:00] | Serena, you promised to stay away from Nate and Dan. | 瑟琳娜 你保证过远离内特和丹的 |
[19:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:06] | Are you telling me you chose? | 难道你做了选择了 |
[19:09] | And that things with Dan and Vanessa are… | 那丹和瓦内萨之间… |
[19:11] | I think. Maybe, yeah. | 我想 是的 |
[19:15] | Well, as much as nature would applaud you for heading off | 虽然本能地赞赏你阻止 |
[19:17] | any possible future Humphrey/Abrams offspring, | 汉弗瑞和埃布拉姆的结合 |
[19:20] | You have to ask yourself, are you ready | 你先得问问自己 你确定你准备好 |
[19:23] | to do what it takes to make him yours? | 要不顾一切将他归为己有 |
[19:26] | Seems like we both need to look fabulous. | 看来我们都要穿得优雅点 |
[19:37] | Hey. Dad, what are you still doing here? | 爸爸 你怎么还在这儿 |
[19:40] | Lily went to get her hair done for chuck’s gala. | 莉莉为参加恰克的晚会 做发型去了 |
[19:43] | I’m taking a pass, | 我就算了 |
[19:45] | So I thought I’d get some of my stuff out of here | 所以我来把我的东西拿走 |
[19:47] | and organize it at home, give Vanessa the closet space. | 把家整理一下 为瓦内萨腾点空间 |
[19:51] | Didn’t she find you at Nate’s? | 她在内特家找到你了吗 |
[19:55] | Jeez, for kids addicted to their cell phones, | 老天 你们年轻人用手机上瘾 |
[19:56] | you never actually seem to use them to communicate. | 却从不把它当通讯工具 |
[19:59] | I was with Serena, actually. | 实际上 我那时跟瑟琳娜一起 |
[20:03] | Dan, you need to face what’s really going on here. | 丹 你要认真面对现状 |
[20:05] | Dad, nothing is going on. | 爸爸 没什么事 |
[20:06] | I–Milo is gone. | 米罗走了 |
[20:08] | I don’t need to be an adult anymore. | 我不用再装成一个大人了 |
[20:10] | And I was just–can’t I have a fun day with a friend? | 我只是 我就不能跟朋友玩乐一下吗 |
[20:12] | Not if it involves lying | 欺骗与你同居的 |
[20:14] | to the woman you’re living with. | 女人可不行 |
[20:15] | Dan, talk to me. | 丹 跟我谈谈 |
[20:23] | When Milo was here, | 米罗在这里的时候 |
[20:26] | Every decision I made was for his benefit. | 我做的一切决定都是为了他 |
[20:29] | But now, I mean, I just– | 但现在 我… |
[20:31] | I-I wonder if I made all the wrong choices. | 我在想我是不是做了错误的决定 |
[20:34] | When Georgina showed up here that day, pregnant… | 当乔治娜大着肚子出现在我面前时 |
[20:39] | I mean, I was– I was about to fly to Paris. | 我本来是要飞去巴黎的 |
[20:41] | I was gonna tell Serena that I loved her | 我要告诉瑟琳娜 我爱她 |
[20:43] | and I would do whatever | 只要她回到我身边 |
[20:43] | it took to get her back, and… | 我做什么都可以 |
[20:46] | Yeah, hold on. | 稍等 |
[20:49] | Uh, it’s–it’s Nate. I’m sorry. I gotta take this. | 是内特 不好意思 我得接他电话 |
[20:52] | Hey, man. I was just about to call you. | 伙计 我正准备打给你 |
[20:53] | I covered for you. | 我在帮你打掩护 |
[20:55] | And I think Vanessa bought it, | 瓦内萨相信了 |
[20:56] | but you know I’m a bad liar. | 但你知道我不擅长说谎 |
[20:57] | Juliet took her for coffee. What’s going on? | 茱丽叶跟她喝咖啡去了 怎么回事 |
[20:59] | Um… It’s complicated. | 这个 说来话长 |
[21:02] | Does “Complicated” mean you’re cheating on Vanessa? | “说来话长”意味着你想背叛瓦内萨吗 |
[21:04] | No, no, no. I’m not cheating. I’m not cheating. | 没有 没有 我没想背叛她 |
[21:05] | But I was with Serena. | 我那时跟瑟琳娜一起 |
[21:08] | I thought we both agreed to stay away from her. | 我以为我们约定好要跟她保持距离 |
[21:09] | I know, but this was a special circumstance. | 我知道 这只是特殊情况 |
[21:13] | Okay, forget me. | 好吧 原谅我 |
[21:14] | If you wanna be with Serena, | 如果你想跟瑟琳娜在一起 |
[21:15] | you gotta say something to Vanessa. | 你必须告诉瓦内萨 |
[21:17] | No, it’s not that. It’s not that at all. | 不 并非如此 完全不是这样 |
[21:19] | I mean, Serena and I were helping Blair. | 我和瑟琳娜在帮助布莱尔 |
[21:22] | We… Investigate chuck’s new girlfriend. | 我们…在调查恰克的新女友 |
[21:24] | Why would you do that? | 你怎么做这事 |
[21:25] | Because Eva’s not who Chuck thinks she is. | 因为伊娃不是恰克想象的那种人 |
[21:27] | That’s–that’s really all I can say. Blair made me promise. | 我只能告诉你这些 我向布莱尔保证过 |
[21:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. So now– | 噢 这么说 |
[21:31] | Now your promises to Blair mean more than your pact with me? | 你为布莱尔保密比我们的约定更重要 |
[21:34] | Or your relationship with Vanessa? | 也比你跟瓦内萨的感情重要了吗 |
[21:35] | Nate, she’s a prostitute. | 内特 她是个妓女 |
[21:37] | What? | 你说什么 |
[21:38] | And I don’t mean in a gold digger-ish, | 我不是说她以美色骗财 |
[21:39] | Eva’s into Chuck’s money kind of way. | 相中恰克的财产的那种 |
[21:40] | I mean she’s, like, got a web page and a price list. | 可她 有自己的网页和价码 |
[21:43] | But you can’t tell Chuck. Please, please don’t tell Chuck. | 但求你别告诉恰克 千万别说 |
[21:45] | Blair wants to deal with this on her own. | 布莱尔想自己告诉他 |
[21:46] | Yeah, I bet she does. Hey, uh, I’ll talk to you later, okay? | 我就知道她会这样 我待会再打给你 |
[21:53] | Cookies were definitely a good idea. | 吃点曲奇饼最好了 |
[21:56] | I couldn’t let you go back to Brooklyn without any nourishment. | 我可不忍心看着你饿着肚子回布鲁克林 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry you missed Dan. | 很遗憾你没见到丹 |
[22:01] | Mildly convincing. | 这么说还可信一点 |
[22:03] | You’re a slightly better liar than Nate. | 你撒起谎来比内特好不了多少 |
[22:05] | But you did not see Dan at all, did you? | 你压根儿没看见丹对不对 |
[22:10] | He’s going through a hard time. | 他最近过得很不容易 |
[22:12] | Look, I don’t mean to pry, | 我不想多管闲事 |
[22:13] | but hard time or not, why would Dan lie to you? | 但不管丹过得怎样 他为什么要骗你 |
[22:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:17] | Because he’s looking for an excuse to get away | 也许他在找借口逃避吧 |
[22:19] | And not deal with everything. | 他想躲开一切 |
[22:20] | Okay, so why not just go to Nate’s like he said? | 那为什么他不老老实实去找内特呢 |
[22:24] | Because Nate would probably see that he’s upset | 因为内特会看出他的伤心事 |
[22:27] | and try to make him talk about it. | 然后就会逼他去面对 |
[22:31] | So he went to the one person he knew would be happy to help him avoid. | 所以他去找惟一一个能让他安心逃避的人 |
[22:35] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[22:35] | I don’t know what to do. | 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[22:37] | Confronting Dan now will only push him further away. | 现在直接跟丹谈只会让我们更疏远 |
[22:41] | Well, if you ask me, | 要是我给你出主意 |
[22:43] | the only way to stop this is to confront Serena. | 解决问题的关键是去面对瑟琳娜 |
[22:46] | And I know just where you can find her. | 我知道你能去哪儿找她 |
[22:50] | Nate Archibald has his | 内特·阿齐布尔德带着他那 |
[22:51] | “I hate to tell you this” Face on. | “我不想说可是”的招牌表情来了 |
[22:53] | Blair’s been looking into, uh, Eva’s past. | 布莱尔一直在调查伊娃的过去 |
[22:56] | Well, we can’t be too surprised about that, can we? | 这个对我们来说可都不新鲜了 是吧 |
[23:00] | She found something. | 她查到点东西 |
[23:02] | Eva is– or, at least she was– um… | 伊娃是个 或说曾经是个 |
[23:07] | Chuck, she’s a prostitute. | 恰克 她可是个妓女 |
[23:11] | Nathaniel, I may be nice, but I’m still me. | 内特尼尔 我也许好心 但我还是我 |
[23:15] | You think I didn’t already know this? | 你以为我不知道这件事吗 |
[23:19] | Oh! I… | 我 |
[23:22] | Of–of course you did. | 你当然知道 |
[23:23] | Look, I’m sorry. Um, just be careful, okay? | 我真抱歉 你自己小心点 好吧 |
[23:26] | Knowing Blair, she’s gonna try and out this whole thing at the party later. | 布莱尔可能在晚会上把整件事披露出来 |
[23:28] | All right? Whew. | 注意点 |
[23:38] | I’m gonna go deal with this stuff. | 我要去处理掉这些东西 |
[23:40] | You sure you don’t want to keep me company? | 真的不用我在这儿陪你吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah, no, I-I– Vanessa just texted | 真的不用 瓦内萨给我发过短信了 |
[23:44] | that she’s gonna be out late with friends from school. | 她要跟学校里的朋友们出去 很晚才回 |
[23:47] | So I thought I’d catch up on some reading. | 我想在家看看书 |
[23:49] | You guys really do need to talk at some point. | 你们俩真该找时间好好谈谈了 |
[23:52] | I know. Tomorrow. We’re gonna talk tomorrow. | 我知道 明天 明天我们会谈谈的 |
[23:58] | Hey. Hey, Dan. I know it’s last minute, | 丹 我知道现在时间很急 |
[24:01] | but our conversation got interrupted earlier, | 但早些时候我们的谈话被打断了 |
[24:04] | and I wanna know if you wanna go with me to Chuck’s charity thing. | 想问问你要不要跟我去恰克的慈善晚会 |
[24:07] | We could talk. | 我们去那儿谈谈 |
[24:09] | Yeah. You know what? I’d love to. | 我还真想去 |
[24:11] | Perfect. See you later. | 好极了 那待会见 |
[24:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[24:27] | You know. | 你都知道了 |
[24:49] | Do you see Serena? | 看见瑟琳娜了吗 |
[24:51] | I’m sure she’s around here somewhere. Let’s take a lap. | 她肯定在这里 我们到处转转吧 |
[24:55] | We’re gonna go to the ladies room. | 我们去一下化妆间 |
[24:57] | Will you check this? | 帮我存下衣服好吗 |
[24:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:24] | Okay, where’s Chuck? | 恰克在哪 |
[25:26] | I don’t know. But, B., don’t you think | 我不清楚 不过B你是不是应该 |
[25:28] | you should give him a few minutes to enjoy his event | 先让他好好享受一下他的晚会 |
[25:30] | before you blow up his world? | 然后再去摧残他的世界 |
[25:32] | Fine. Where’s Dan? | 那好 那丹呢 |
[25:34] | I don’t know, but I know he’ll show up. | 我不知道 不过他肯定会来 |
[25:36] | You two look gorgeous! | 你们俩看起来美极了 |
[25:38] | Thank you. So do you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[25:41] | Though I do question your manila evening bag. | 但我对你的粗麻手包不甚赞同 |
[25:43] | Oh, well, uh, the Paris police sent me Charles’ effects | 巴黎警方一个星期前给我寄来的 |
[25:46] | about a week ago– money clip, passport. | 查尔斯的钞票夹和护照什么的 |
[25:48] | You know, I just keep forgetting. | 但我老忘记 |
[25:49] | His valet is right over there. | 他的男仆就在那儿 |
[25:51] | He’ll drop it off in Chuck’s suite for you. | 他会帮你把它们放进恰克的房间里 |
[25:53] | Wonderful. Thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[25:56] | Look here. | 看过来 |
[25:58] | Chuck, look right. | 恰克 看右边 |
[25:59] | Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! | 恰克 恰克 |
[26:00] | That’ll be enough of that for one evening. | 今晚这样就够了 |
[26:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:05] | – I’ll see you in a minute. – Yeah. | -我一会儿回来 -好的 |
[26:07] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[26:09] | Blair. So how’s the humiliation gonna go down? | 布莱尔 你准备怎么羞辱她 |
[26:11] | Did your scheme team find Eva’s pimp? | 你的狗仔队发现伊娃的皮条客了吗 |
[26:13] | Is he gonna roll up to the press with platforms on? | 要不要上台向媒体宣布这个消息 |
[26:16] | No. | 不是 |
[26:17] | Oh. Well, maybe you’ll project a sex tape of Eva and one of her Johns | 或许你放一段伊娃和某男人的性爱录像 |
[26:19] | as I make my way up the dais? | 来欢送我上台 |
[26:21] | Chuck, I’m not trying to humiliate anyone. | 恰克 我不想侮辱任何人 |
[26:22] | I just wanted you to know the truth, | 我只是想让你知道真相 |
[26:24] | But obviously you already do. | 但显然你已经知道了 |
[26:25] | Yes, and I don’t care. | 我知道了 而且我不在乎 |
[26:26] | How can you not care? This is your mother all over again. | 你怎能不在乎 她跟你妈妈一样骗了你 |
[26:30] | You’re giving your heart to a moneygrubbing harlot who only cares about herself. | 你把心交给了一个见钱眼开的自私的妓女 |
[26:33] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[26:34] | You just can’t stand to see someone finally change me, | 你就是受不了有人能让我改变 |
[26:36] | And it wasn’t you. | 何况这人还不是你 |
[26:38] | Well, if you believe that, then you really have changed, | 如果你信她 那你就真的变了 |
[26:40] | Because now you’re a fool! | 因为你现在就是个傻瓜 |
[26:54] | Ooh! That dress is not fair. | 这裙子可不够美丽动人啊 |
[26:57] | Dan. I’m so glad you came. | 丹 真高兴你来了 |
[26:59] | There are actually some things that I wanna tell you. | 我有事儿要告诉你 |
[27:01] | Well, good, because there’s some things I wanna tell you. | 好啊 因为我也有事儿要告诉你 |
[27:04] | Oh, isn’t that just adorable? | 真可不是巧了吗 |
[27:11] | Hi. There you are. | 嗨 你在这儿 |
[27:13] | What are you still doing with my coat? I thought you said– | 你怎么还拿着我的外套 我以为你 |
[27:15] | Ben needs to see you. | 本要见你 |
[27:24] | Nate, you don’t understand. | 内特 你不明白 |
[27:26] | Oh, the reason I’ve–I’ve never been to your apartment, | 我之所以不能去你的公寓 |
[27:29] | The reason you’re so hard to make plans with– | 你之所以一直那么难约 |
[27:31] | You have a boyfriend. | 都是因为你有男友了 |
[27:32] | Ben’s not my boyfriend. | 本不是我的男友 |
[27:34] | You know, you hate Serena so much | 你如此讨厌瑟琳娜 |
[27:36] | ’cause you’re exactly like her. | 是因为你和她一样 |
[27:38] | – Hey. – No, don’t. Just–just go. | -嘿 -别解释了 走吧 |
[27:41] | Serena had nothing to do with any of this. | 瑟琳娜和这事没有任何关系 |
[27:43] | Really, we’re just– we’re friends. | 真的 我们只是 我们是朋友 |
[27:44] | If that was true, you wouldn’t have lied. | 如果真是这样 之前你就不必说谎了 |
[27:46] | Vanessa, I’m sorry, but I-I had fun today | 瓦内萨 我很抱歉 但今天我玩的很开心 |
[27:49] | for the first time in a really long time. | 很长一段时间以来第一次这么开心 |
[27:51] | Good for you, Dan. I’m–I’m glad that serena’s so fun, | 真不错 丹 我很高兴瑟琳娜让你开心 |
[27:54] | And I’m sorry that I’m not, | 抱歉 我没能让你开心 |
[27:55] | but I’m just trying to make you deal with your feelings, with your life. | 我只是想让你面对自己的感情和生活 |
[27:58] | Every second of every day. | 你无时无刻都这样 |
[28:00] | I’m trying to help you, | 我在试着帮你 |
[28:01] | because that’s what adults do in an adult relationship. | 有着成熟感情的成熟的人就应该如此 |
[28:03] | But if you wanna run around | 但是如果你想逃避 |
[28:05] | and be with Miss fun-all-the-time, that’s your choice. | 想和”开心小姐”一起 那是你的选择 |
[28:06] | But you better make sure she’s choosing you, too. | 不过你最好确定她也选择了你 |
[28:09] | Did she tell you why she didn’t call you all summer? | 她说过为何整个暑假都没给你打电话吗 |
[28:11] | Or explain to you why she texted you and Nate | 或者解释过为何她在回来的那天 |
[28:14] | the same day she was coming back? | 给你和内特都发了短信呢 |
[28:17] | I’ve always only wanted you, Dan, | 我心里只有你 丹 |
[28:20] | but even I have my limits. | 但即使是我也会有限度 |
[28:23] | Take care. | 保重 |
[28:25] | How’d it go with Dan? | 和丹怎么样了 |
[28:26] | Well, Vanessa showed up, so they’re talking now. | 瓦内萨来了 他们正在谈 |
[28:30] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen, but I feel terrible. | 我不知道会发生什么 不过我感觉好糟 |
[28:33] | How’d it go with Chuck? | 你和恰克怎么样了 |
[28:35] | He knew, but he didn’t care. | 他知道了 不过他不在乎 |
[28:39] | Well, I guess that’s good news then, right, | 我想这是好消息 是吧 |
[28:42] | if you were just doing this to protect him? | 你只是为了保护他才这么做的 |
[28:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:45] | You don’t want him back, do you? | 你并不想和他重修旧好 是吧 |
[28:47] | I’ll never forgive him. | 我永远都不会原谅他 |
[28:48] | I just wanted to save him. | 我只是想救他 |
[28:52] | Why don’t I get you another drink? | 我再给你拿杯酒吧 |
[29:00] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[29:03] | I didn’t judge your past. | 我没有评判你的过去 |
[29:05] | I should’ve known you wouldn’t judge mine. | 我应该明白你也不会评判我的过去 |
[29:06] | I understand more than you know. | 我能理解的比你知道要多 |
[29:08] | Just don’t lie to me again. | 以后别再骗我就行了 |
[29:09] | On behalf of the Manhattan Philanthropic Community, | 我谨代表曼哈顿慈善协会 |
[29:11] | Thank you, all, for coming. | 感谢诸位的到来 |
[29:13] | Now I know we’re all dying to hear chuck’s announcement. | 我知道大家等不及想听恰克的致辞了 |
[29:17] | So without further ado– Mr. Bass. | 所以不多说了 有请拜斯先生 |
[29:27] | Thanks, Kick. | 谢谢 奇克 |
[29:29] | When, uh, selecting a charity for my donation, | 我很困惑不知该捐助哪一家慈善机构 |
[29:33] | there were so many worthwhile causes, I was confounded. | 因为有那么多值得我去选的理由 |
[29:36] | Then I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[29:37] | there was one person who would know the answer– | 有这么一个人 她知道该选谁 |
[29:39] | Someone who had turned her life around | 她不仅让改变了她自己的生活 |
[29:41] | and helped me turn around my own. | 同时也帮助我改变了我的生活 |
[29:43] | Tonight, I’d like to announce a new charity– | 今晚 我要宣布一个新的慈善机构的成立 |
[29:47] | the Eva Coupeau Foundation. | 伊娃·库波基金会 |
[29:50] | I will be donating $5 million | 我会捐助5百万美金 |
[29:53] | to the woman whose name it bears. | 给以这个女人名字命名的基金会 |
[29:55] | It is at her discretion | 由她来决定 |
[29:56] | to decide who deserves the help most. | 谁最需要这项基金的资助 |
[29:59] | She fell in love with me | 在她尚不知我是谁的时候 |
[30:01] | when she didn’t know that I was Chuck Bass. | 她爱上了我 |
[30:05] | And tonight, | 今晚 |
[30:06] | I show her who that man really is. | 我要告诉她我是谁 |
[30:09] | So… | 此刻 |
[30:10] | introducing mademoiselle Eva Coupeau. | 我荣幸的介绍伊娃·库波小姐 |
[30:16] | Ivan, I’m gonna need to see that envelope Lily gave you. | 伊万 让我看看莉莉给你的信封 |
[30:21] | I think I left something in it. | 里面好像有我的东西 |
[30:23] | Thank you. I don’t know what to say. | 谢谢你 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[30:25] | This is so unexpected. | 太意外了 |
[30:27] | But Chuck put his faith in me… | 但是恰克对我如此信任… |
[30:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:38] | Eva, would you mind if I had a word with Chuck? | 伊娃 你介意我和恰克说两句话吗 |
[30:40] | It’s important. | 很重要的话 |
[30:41] | Why not, Blair? What more can you possibly do to me? | 可以 布莱尔 你还能把我怎么样呢 |
[30:44] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[30:47] | What do you want now, | 你现在想怎么样 |
[30:47] | To tell me Nate’s running a secret drug ring? | 告诉我内特在秘密贩毒吗 |
[30:49] | Well, if he was, | 如果他有的话 |
[30:50] | you’d probably make him the C.E.O. of Bass Industries. | 你可能早就让他当你的集团总裁了 |
[30:52] | You have 20 seconds. | 你有20秒时间 |
[30:53] | I thought finding out your honey was a hooker would be enough | 我本以为知道她是个妓女能让你清醒 |
[30:55] | to sway you, but you’ve just rewarded her for her tricks. | 但你还为她的骗局叫好 |
[30:58] | – Pun intended. – 14 seconds. | -这是双关语 -还有14秒 |
[30:59] | I didn’t wanna tell you because I didn’t wanna break your heart, | 我本不想告诉你 因为我不想伤你心 |
[31:01] | but after hearing your little speech, | 但在听了你感人的小演讲之后 |
[31:03] | -I feel like I have no choice. – 7 seconds. | -我已别无选择 -还有7秒 |
[31:05] | You said Eva didn’t know who you were | 你说伊娃爱上你的时候 |
[31:06] | when she fell in love with you. | 不知道你是谁 |
[31:07] | But today when we went back to your room, | 但今天当我们到你的房间 |
[31:09] | I saw something that proves she did. | 我看到了一些东西 证明她其实知道 |
[31:11] | I don’t believe you, Blair. | 布莱尔 我不相信你 |
[31:12] | Deny all you want. | 你就一直否认吧 |
[31:13] | Then I’d avoid the inside pocket of her suitcase. | 那我就不说她的手提箱内兜里有什么了 |
[31:15] | What were you doing in her suitcase? | 你翻她的箱子做什么 |
[31:17] | Snooping, looking for dirt. | 调查她 看她有什么见不得人的事 |
[31:18] | But I never thought I’d find your passport. | 但我没想到我竟然找到了你的护照 |
[31:21] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[31:22] | When I woke up, my passport was gone. | 我醒来的时候 我的护照已经没了 |
[31:24] | The muggers took it. | 抢我的人拿走了 |
[31:25] | Or Eva did the night she found you. | 也有可能是伊娃找到你的那晚拿走的 |
[31:29] | The night she made you her mark. | 把你当成目标的那晚 |
[31:37] | Hey, have you seen Chuck? | 见到恰克了吗 |
[31:38] | No. | 没有 |
[31:39] | You okay? You look a little upset. | 你还好吗 你看起来有点郁闷 |
[31:41] | I think I just broke up with Juliet. | 我刚和茱丽叶分手了 |
[31:46] | I mean, I know you hate her. | 我知道你讨厌她 |
[31:47] | Doesn’t mean that I wanna see you hurt. | 那不意味着我想看到你伤心 |
[31:49] | You need to talk? | 想说说吗 |
[31:50] | You came here with Dan, huh? | 你和丹一起来的 对吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[31:56] | Nate, if you ever need me… | 内特 无论你什么时候需要我 |
[31:59] | I’m here, always. | 我一直都在 |
[32:16] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[32:19] | I really am. | 我真的感觉很遗憾 |
[32:21] | I just thought you should know. | 我只是觉得你应该知道真相 |
[32:22] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[32:25] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[32:27] | I’ll give you two a minute. | 你们好好聊聊吧 |
[32:37] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[32:40] | Did you know who I was when we met? | 我们当初见面的时候你知道我是谁吗 |
[32:43] | You know I didn’t. Why are you asking me this? | 你知道我不知道的 为什么问我这个 |
[32:46] | I found my passport in your suitcase. | 我在你的箱子里找到了我的护照 |
[32:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[32:52] | I should’ve known. You lied about the watch. | 我早该意识到的 表的事情你瞒着我 |
[32:57] | You lied about your former career. | 还有你做过妓女的事 |
[32:59] | Is that what you think of me? | 你把我想的这么龌龊吗 |
[33:00] | I let you in, told you everything– | 我相信你 告诉你我的一切 |
[33:02] | the whole story of how my mother and my uncle tried to take me. | 包括我妈妈和叔叔合谋想取代我的位置 |
[33:06] | You sat there and you thought, “I’m next.” | 你坐在那听着 心里想着”该我上了” |
[33:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:16] | I’ll pack my things. | 我马上收拾东西走人 |
[33:20] | Only the things you came with. | 你只能拿走你带来的那些东西 |
[33:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:39] | I’m stupid. How could I ever believe | 我太傻了 我怎么会相信 |
[33:41] | someone good would actually love me? | 世上有这么好的人会爱上我 |
[33:48] | So what happened with Vanessa? | 和瓦内萨谈的怎么样 |
[33:50] | I saw you talking to Nate. | 我看到你和内特讲话了 |
[33:51] | Yeah, he was having some problems. | 是啊 他有点小麻烦 |
[33:53] | Listen, when you texted me from Paris that you wanted to talk, | 当你在巴黎发短信说你想谈谈的时候 |
[33:56] | I thought it must’ve been because, you know, | 我以为是因为你跟我一样 |
[33:58] | you were–you were thinking about the night before you left, | 在想着你离开前那晚发生的事情 |
[34:00] | – Like I have. – Well, I had been. | -就像我一样 -我确实有想过 |
[34:01] | When you came back, I thought | 当你回来的时候 我以为 |
[34:03] | seeing Georgina and the baby must’ve changed things. | 当你看到乔治娜和米罗时定会改变主意 |
[34:06] | I also knew that you texted Nate, | 我知道你也给内特发短信了 |
[34:07] | But I assumed it was to tell him it was over. | 但我还以为你是和他说拜拜的 |
[34:10] | I guess that’s what I wanted to believe, though. | 可能只是我臆想的吧 |
[34:11] | It’s not the truth, is it? | 事实不是这样 对吧 |
[34:13] | Well, there was a lot of unfinished business | 我们三人之间有很多问题 |
[34:16] | between all of us. | 还没有解决 |
[34:17] | I need to know. | 我要知道 |
[34:18] | When you came home, were you coming home to me or him? | 你回来是找他还是来找我的 |
[34:22] | Honestly, Dan, I was trying to choose. | 说实话 丹 我一直想做选择 |
[34:26] | Serena, there are some people who don’t need to choose. | 瑟琳娜 有些人根本不需要选 |
[34:39] | Charles, thank you for a lovely evening. | 查尔斯 今晚真温馨 谢谢你 |
[34:43] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[34:44] | And I had Ivan put your things in your room. | 我叫伊万把你的东西送回你的房间了 |
[34:47] | What things? | 什么东西 |
[34:48] | Um, the package from the Paris police. | 从巴黎警署送来的包裹 |
[34:51] | Your personal effects, passport, | 你的个人物品 护照什么的 |
[34:53] | That they sent last week. | 他们上周发过来的 |
[34:55] | Uh-oh, Chuck. Looks like “B” stands for betrayal. | 啊哦 恰克 看来B代表着背叛啊 |
[34:59] | Charles, are you okay? | 查尔斯 你还好吧 |
[35:01] | Can you catch your angel before she flies away? | 你能在天使飞离之前挽回她吗 |
[35:09] | Eva, stop it. | 伊娃 别收拾了 |
[35:10] | Look, I’m so sorry. I-I should never have doubted you. | 我十分抱歉 我不该怀疑你的 |
[35:12] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了一个可怕的错误 |
[35:14] | You did, and thank you for saying that. | 是啊 谢谢你这么说 |
[35:15] | Look, you are pure and perfect. | 你是那么的纯洁无暇 那么的完美无缺 |
[35:17] | I will make this up to you, I promise. | 我保证 我会补偿你的 |
[35:19] | Chuck, I have to go. | 恰克 我得走了 |
[35:20] | No, look, you don’t. Blair set us up. | 不要走 是布莱尔设计好的圈套 |
[35:23] | I know better now. | 我现在都知道了 |
[35:24] | Of course Blair lied to you. She’s a liar. | 当然是布莱尔骗了你 她就是个骗子 |
[35:27] | But you chose to believe her. | 但是你竟然相信她 不相信我 |
[35:29] | You’re still connected to her. | 你对她余情未了 |
[35:31] | I see it when you’re together. I can… | 你们俩在一起的时候我能感觉到 我能 |
[35:34] | I can feel it when I’m in the room. | 在房里时我能感觉到 |
[35:36] | So let’s go away. Just you and me. | 我们远走高飞吧 只有你和我 |
[35:38] | Let’s go back to paris, wherever you want, right now. | 让我们回到巴黎或随便哪儿 就现在 |
[35:41] | You’ll always feel the pull of new york. | 纽约会一直吸引你 |
[35:42] | This is your home. | 这是你的家 |
[35:44] | And now it’s time for me to return to mine. | 而现在我该回到属于我的家了 |
[35:47] | Don’t leave. | 别离开我 |
[35:49] | Everybody leaves. | 每个人都离我而去 |
[35:53] | You’re Chuck Bass, | 你是恰克·拜斯 |
[35:55] | and that means something different now. | 很多事情都不同了 |
[35:59] | Don’t forget it, | 别忘了你的名字 |
[36:02] | and don’t forget me. | 也别忘记我 |
[36:17] | Nate, you’re right. I have been lying. | 内特 你说的没错 我一直在骗你 |
[36:21] | Ben’s my brother, | 本是我的弟弟 |
[36:24] | and he’s… | 而他现在 |
[36:26] | troubled. | 有麻烦 |
[36:29] | He takes a lot of time and energy | 他花了大量时间和精力 |
[36:31] | and has caused a lot of problems | 去给我的每段感情 |
[36:33] | in every relationship that I’ve ever had. | 制造麻烦 |
[36:36] | Look, I want to tell you everything. I’m just… | 我想告诉你一切 我只是 |
[36:40] | I’m not ready yet. | 我只是还没准备好 |
[36:42] | But I promise you, I won’t let him come between us again. | 不过我保证 我再也不会让他影响我们 |
[36:47] | Well, I don’t know | 好吧 我不知道 |
[36:48] | if you’ve read anything about the Archibalds, | 你是否了解过阿齐布尔德家族的事 |
[36:50] | But we have a lot of skeletons in our closets. | 不过我们都有很多不为人知的家丑 |
[36:53] | And we have mansions full of closets. | 无数不为人知的家丑 |
[36:56] | So I guess… | 我想 |
[36:58] | I can deal with one brother. | 我能搞定你的弟弟 |
[37:00] | Maybe I can show you my apartment now? | 那现在我可以邀请你参观我的公寓吗 |
[37:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:26] | I-I didn’t think you’d still be here. | 我没想到你还在这里 |
[37:28] | Yeah, I put my stuff in these boxes, | 没错 我把东西收进箱子里 |
[37:30] | And then I realized I don’t have anywhere to go. | 但之后我意识到我已无处可去 |
[37:34] | Vanessa, I don’t want you to go anywhere. | 瓦内萨 我不想让你离开 |
[37:36] | You were right about everything. | 你说的一切都没错 |
[37:38] | Serena is… | 瑟琳娜是 |
[37:40] | She’s serena. And I… | 她是瑟琳娜 而我 |
[37:43] | I was just avoiding you and avoiding myself. | 我只是一直在逃避你 逃避自己 |
[37:47] | It’s a really weird, embarrassing thing | 让一个大学生承认错误 |
[37:49] | for a college guy to be admitting, | 真的很奇怪 也很尴尬 |
[37:51] | But I… Losing Milo broke my heart. | 失去米罗伤痛了我的心 |
[37:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:59] | Mine, too. | 我也很伤心 |
[38:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:09] | And I don’t regret any of the decisions | 我不后悔对米罗所做的决定 |
[38:11] | that I made about Milo or having you here with me. | 也不后悔和你在一起 |
[38:35] | No Dan? | 丹不在吗 |
[38:37] | And in that dress? I’m shocked. | 还穿着这衣服 我很震惊 |
[38:40] | Yeah. I guess it’s for the best, though. | 没错 不过我想这是最好的决定 |
[38:42] | I mean, if I end up with Dan, | 如果我和丹在一起 |
[38:44] | a part of me will always love Nate. | 我内心总会有个角落爱着内特 |
[38:45] | And if I end up with Nate, | 如果我和内特在一起 |
[38:46] | a part of me will always love Dan. | 我内心也会有个地方一直爱着丹 |
[38:47] | So I don’t know. I guess I just need to find someone | 我不知道 我想我要找到 |
[38:50] | who gives me what I get in both of them. | 那个能让我全心深爱的人 |
[38:53] | That’s a mature decision. | 这是个慎重的决定 |
[38:56] | Not sure I’ve made any of my own for a while. | 有时我不确定我所做的是否正确 |
[38:58] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[38:59] | Miss blair, Mr. Chuck is here. | 布莱尔小姐 恰克先生到了 |
[39:18] | I know what you did, Blair. | 我知道你做了什么 布莱尔 |
[39:20] | It’s despicable, even for you. | 那么做很卑鄙 即使是你 |
[39:23] | Do you hate me so much you can’t stand to see me happy? | 你对我如此怨恨 见不得我开心吗 |
[39:25] | No. | 不是的 |
[39:26] | So why did you drive the person I care most about out of town? | 那为何你要把我最在乎的人赶出城 |
[39:30] | Eva left? Chuck, I never meant to– | 伊娃走了吗 恰克 我不想这样的 |
[39:33] | Make her leave me? Of course you did. | 让她离开我吗 你做到了 |
[39:36] | I need to know why. | 我要知道原因 |
[39:39] | Is it possible | 是不是 |
[39:42] | you still love me? | 你还爱着我 |
[39:46] | How could I still love you after what you did? | 你的所作所为怎么可能还让我爱着你 |
[39:49] | So you did it just to hurt me. | 那你只是为了伤害我 |
[39:51] | Eva made me into someone I was proud to be. | 伊娃把我变成了一个能以自己为傲的人 |
[39:53] | You just brought back my worst self. | 你却让我重回地狱 |
[39:57] | This means war, Blair. | 战号已响 布莱尔 |
[39:58] | Chuck– | 恰克 |
[39:59] | Me versus you. | 你我敌对 |
[40:01] | No limits. | 没有尽头 |
[40:16] | Ms. Sharp, wait. I have that package for you. | 夏普女士 稍等 您在这有份包裹 |
[40:21] | Hold the elevator for me. | 在电梯那等我 |
[40:25] | The owners will be back tomorrow. | 公寓主人明天会回来 |
[40:29] | In the prestigious buildings of Manhattan’s elite, | 在曼哈顿精英享誉盛名的大楼 |
[40:33] | sometimes the door we open belongs to someone else. | 有时我们所打开的家门并不属于自己 |
[40:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:52] | I’ll have these cleaned for you in the morning, sir. | 先生 我会在早上帮您收拾好 |
[40:54] | I ran into Miss Eva. She said she was leaving. | 我碰见伊娃小姐 她说要走了 |
[40:57] | I’m sorry. She’ll be missed. | 我很遗憾 你会想念她的 |
[41:04] | Ivan, you’re fired. | 埃文 你被炒了 |
[41:07] | And sometimes we let someone in, | 有时候我们让别人走进心门 |
[41:10] | Only to be left out in the cold. | 却只会被冷冷地丢下 |
[41:30] | Yet sometimes, | 然而有时候 |
[41:31] | Despite what we may want, | 不管我们想要什么 |
[41:33] | the door just has too many locks. | 总会有太多的阻碍使我们止步不前 |
[41:36] | X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. | XOXO 八卦天后 |