时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip gril here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | you’re one of the resources | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | I got into Columbia. | 我被哥伦比亚大学录取了 |
[00:07] | What if Columbia is a disaster, | 如果去哥伦比亚大学是个灾难 |
[00:08] | and we could lose each other for good. | 我们会永远失去彼此呢 |
[00:10] | And what if it’s amazing | 但如果那是个惊喜 |
[00:11] | and we become closer than we’ve ever been? | 我们会变得从未有过的亲密呢 |
[00:14] | I’m not seeing anybody else, | 我没跟别人约会 |
[00:15] | nor do I want to, if you don’t. | 如果你不想的话 我也不愿这么做 |
[00:19] | – Last night– – Don’t even finish those words | -昨天晚上 -如果你不是想说 |
[00:21] | unless–unless they end with “Was a mistake.” | 昨夜只是一场误会 那你还是不说为妙 |
[00:24] | Ben’s my brother. He takes a lot of time and energy. | 本是我的弟弟 他很让人操心 |
[00:27] | How are things going? | 进展如何 |
[00:28] | The guys were easy, but the girls are presenting | 男人很好搞定 不过对付女孩 |
[00:30] | a little bit more of a challenge. | 遇到了点小麻烦 |
[00:32] | I know what you did, Blair. | 我知道你做了什么 布莱尔 |
[00:33] | It’s despicable, even for you. | 就算是你 这事做也太卑鄙了 |
[00:34] | Do you hate me so much you can’t stand to see me happy? | 你对我如此怨恨 见不得我开心吗 |
[00:37] | No. | 不是的 |
[00:38] | Why did you drive the person | 那为何你要把 |
[00:39] | I care most about out of town? | 我最在乎的人赶出城 |
[00:41] | You just brought back my worst self. | 你就是要让我重回地狱 |
[00:57] | Morning on the upper east side, | 上东区的清晨 |
[01:00] | where even our own blonde birdie | 就算是我们耀眼的金发美女 |
[01:02] | has been spotted flying the coop early | 也不得不起个大早 |
[01:04] | to make it to her morning classes. | 赶去上课 |
[01:06] | Leave it to Serena Van Der Woodsen | 现在 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[01:08] | to make geek chic. | 也来赶这时髦 |
[01:11] | Who knew ivy would look so good on her? | 谁能想到 常春藤会和她这么相称呢 |
[01:17] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Are you kidding me? | 怎么总是你 |
[01:18] | Hey, you again. | 嘿 又见面了 |
[01:20] | Yes, me again, getting my cab taken by you again. | 是啊 还是我 你又抢了我的出租车 |
[01:23] | Nice bag. I like it better than the one you had the other day. | 这包不错 比你那天拿的那个好看 |
[01:25] | Thank you. It’s supposed to be at class with me. | 多谢夸奖 我打算背着它去上课呢 |
[01:27] | I can’t be late again, so if don’t mind… | 我不能再迟到了 不介意的话 |
[01:29] | Sorry. She had an audition. Something… | 抱歉 她要赶试镜什么的 |
[01:31] | I think a talking dog was involved. | 印象中 那电影好像是跟狗狗有关 |
[01:34] | Yeah, I know the feeling. | 恩 我有同感 |
[01:35] | Why don’t you let me make it up to you? | 不如让我补偿你吧 |
[01:36] | Buy you a drink sometime? | 改天请你喝一杯如何 |
[01:37] | Are you seriously hitting on me | 你还拿着女友的鞋子 |
[01:39] | while still holding your date’s shoes? | 就来跟我调情 没搞错吧 |
[01:43] | Well, if you change your mind, | 好吧 如果你改主意了 |
[01:44] | the King Cole bar is the only place in town | King Cole酒吧是城里唯一一家 |
[01:46] | that still makes a red snapper. | 供应红甲鱼的餐馆 |
[01:48] | You look like you’re about a size 8? | 看来你穿8号的鞋 对吗 |
[02:02] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[02:06] | Indra Nooyi, Ann Moore, Andrea Jung. | 卢英德 安·摩尔 安德鲁?琼 |
[02:09] | Why are these all businesswomen? | 为什么把她们都算作职场女性呢 |
[02:11] | We color-coded for easy reference. | 我们用不同颜色进行标注 方便今后索引 |
[02:13] | Businesswomen are in green. | 绿色代表职场女性 |
[02:14] | Women in academia are in blue. | 蓝色代表学术派女性 |
[02:16] | Politics and government in red | 女政客则用红色代表 |
[02:17] | with a subsection on royalty and dictators. | 并把她们细分为王室成员和独裁者 |
[02:20] | Ooh, files. What’s going on? | 档案啊 搞什么名堂 |
[02:22] | Researching women of power | 我正在研究掌权女性 |
[02:24] | so I can better forge my path to become one. | 吸取经验 这样我能更快向她们靠拢 |
[02:27] | Sarah Louise Palin? | 莎拉·露易丝·佩林 |
[02:29] | Do you even want to be a minion? | 你到底有没有尽心为我做事啊 |
[02:32] | B., uh, can I talk to you for a minute? | B 我能单独跟你谈谈吗 |
[02:33] | I need advice. | 我想让你给我点建议 |
[02:34] | Yes. Five paces behind for privacy. | 没问题 你退后五步 给我们点私人空间 |
[02:37] | Ten for you. | 你退后十步 |
[02:39] | How are you? I’ve barely seen you all week. | 你最近如何 这周我都没怎么见你 |
[02:42] | Uh, I’ve been great. | 过得还可以 |
[02:43] | You know, with Dan and Nate behind me, | 不再为丹和内特的事纠结 |
[02:45] | I really feel like I can bury the old me and start anew. | 我觉得自己真的可以抛弃过去 从新开始了 |
[02:48] | May you rest in peace. | 愿你安息 |
[02:50] | The only problem is, I’ve been late | 现在只有一个问题 我最近 |
[02:51] | for my English lit class a few times, | 上英国文学课老是迟到 |
[02:53] | and lates count as absences, which is 10%– | 要是在开课后一定时间不到 就算旷课 |
[02:55] | Oh, if only there were a device of some kind to keep the time. | 如果有个时光机该多好啊 |
[02:59] | S., listen to me. | S 听我说 |
[03:01] | College professors have a god complex, | 大学教授通常都有副好心肠 |
[03:03] | so just meet with him and say you’re sorry. | 所以你只要跟他当面道歉就行了 |
[03:05] | The simplest way to turn an enemy into a friend | 化敌为友的最好办法 |
[03:07] | is to seek their counsel. | 就是向他们求助 |
[03:09] | Who taught you that? | 你跟谁学的 |
[03:10] | One of your Asian “Art of war” gurus? | 某位亚洲战争艺术大师吗 |
[03:13] | Martha Chamberlin. | 玛莎·钱博林 |
[03:14] | She’s guest lecturing a series called | 她是商业心理学的 |
[03:15] | the psychology of business. | 客座教授 |
[03:17] | I’m heading to the registrar’s to sign up. | 我正要去选修她的课呢 |
[03:19] | Oh, I love her. B., how do you do it? | 我挺喜欢她的 B 你到底是怎么办到的 |
[03:23] | Chuck declares war, and you simply up your class load. | 恰克向你宣战 而你却能专心选课 |
[03:26] | The more time I spend on campus, the safer I am. | 我呆在学校越久 就越安全 |
[03:29] | Chuck is allergic to education and bettering himself. | 恰克对上学 或给自己充电一类的事很反感 |
[03:33] | Well, I’m not, so if I’m gonna work on my new self, | 而我不是 要想开始全新的生活 |
[03:36] | I should head to the library. | 我得去图书馆了 |
[03:37] | Sign me up for Martha’s class. We’ll go together. | 替我在玛莎的班上报名 我们一起去 |
[03:43] | Your guitar tuner? Really? | 让我来帮你调吉他 真的吗 |
[03:44] | You have the worst poker face ever. | 你可真不会编谎话 |
[03:48] | Okay. Fine. Dan hasn’t been returning my calls, | 好吧 丹一直没回我电话 |
[03:51] | And I wanted to make sure everything was okay with you guys. | 我想知道你们俩是否一切安好 |
[03:54] | Everything is better than okay. | 我们进展顺利啊 |
[03:56] | Dan and I had a marathon talk– | 我和丹促膝长谈 |
[03:58] | Everything that we haven’t dealt with, including Serena. | 所有那些难以启齿的事情 包括瑟琳娜 |
[04:02] | And from now on, there’s no more secrets or surprises. | 从今以后 再没有秘密和”惊喜”了 |
[04:06] | Well, that’s great. | 很好 |
[04:09] | Never doubted you guys for a second. | 我知道你们俩关系永远这么好 |
[04:11] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[04:12] | You need to practice in the mirror or something. | 你可得好好练练骗人的功夫 |
[04:15] | I don’t know how they let you live on the upper east side. | 真不知你是怎么在上东区活下去的 |
[04:19] | That’s great you and Vanessa sorted everything out, Dan. | 丹 能看到你和瓦内萨冰释前嫌真好 |
[04:21] | You know, we should double. | 我们四个人一起出去玩吧 |
[04:23] | Juliet and I are going to this faculty and friends mixer | 我和茱莉叶明晚要到汉密尔顿之家 |
[04:26] | tomorrow night at the Hamilton House. | 参加师生联谊 |
[04:27] | You guys wanna come? | 你们俩要来吗 |
[04:28] | Mm, no. | 不了 |
[04:29] | There’s free appetizers, Humphrey. | 有免费开胃菜吃 汉弗瑞 |
[04:31] | Oh. Okay. Fine. You wanna go see a movie afterward? | 好吧 之后去看个电影怎么样 |
[04:35] | No can do. | 我去不了 |
[04:36] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[04:37] | It doesn’t even have to have subtitles. | 不是晦涩难懂的片子 |
[04:39] | That sounds great. | 这还不错 |
[04:40] | No, Juliet and I have this nice little evening planned after the mixer. | 算了 我和茱莉叶聚会后要共度良宵 |
[04:43] | Got some champagne, new matteo sheets, | 喝点香槟 享受奢华的床上用品 |
[04:46] | and I’m hoping some recently purchased lingerie. | 但愿今晚能一睹新买的诱人内衣 |
[04:49] | It’s for her, right? | 重色轻友 是吧 |
[04:51] | Wait a second. I’m sorry. You guys haven’t, | 等等 你说什么 你们还没… |
[04:53] | No, I haven’t. No. | 不 还没有 |
[04:55] | I did the spend the night at her place, | 我是在她家呆了一晚 |
[04:56] | but I took a page from the old Humphrey playbook, | 我学会了汉弗瑞家族的一个老招数 |
[04:58] | and we just talked and played scrabble. | 只是通宵聊天 玩拼字游戏 |
[05:02] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[05:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | By the way, thank you for, inviting me today. | 还有 谢谢你今天邀请我 |
[05:07] | You know, after everything that’s happened between us– | 我们之间发生了不少事 |
[05:08] | Yeah, yeah. I missed you, too. | 我也很想念你这个兄弟 |
[05:11] | No hugs. You’re not getting a hug. | 别拥抱 我不会拥抱你的 |
[05:13] | Not one? | 真的不抱下吗 |
[05:14] | Not one. | 想都别想 |
[05:16] | I’m sorry I didn’t visit last week. | 抱歉我上周没来看你 |
[05:17] | Things are really ramping up at school. | 学校的事情进展很快 |
[05:20] | The good news is that Serena is now isolated from both Dan and Nate. | 好消息是丹和内特都将瑟琳娜拒之门外 |
[05:24] | What about Blair? | 那布莱尔呢 |
[05:26] | Blair will get distracted eventually. | 布莱尔最终也会被毁灭的 |
[05:28] | Oh, come on. It was only a few weeks ago | 别这样 上次在汉密尔顿之家 |
[05:31] | I went after Serena at Hamilton House. | 设计瑟琳娜的风头还没过去呢 |
[05:33] | If I get caught trying to get her expelled, it’s over. | 如果再被发现是我搞鬼 计划就全完了 |
[05:37] | Not if you have a fall guy. | 有那个傻小子在就会没事 |
[05:39] | Maybe… | 也许应该 |
[05:41] | someone with pretty blue eyes and a history with serena? | 从这个和瑟琳娜有过一段的蓝眼帅哥下手 |
[05:46] | Have you been spying on me? | 你一直在监视我吗 |
[05:48] | Spying implies a lack of trust, | 监视是因为不信任 |
[05:51] | and I know that I can trust you. | 而我知道自己能一直信任你 |
[05:54] | I’m only dating Nate to stay in Serena’s orbit. | 我和内特约会只是为了打入瑟琳娜的圈子 |
[05:57] | Good, because we agreed that | 很好 别忘了我们说好的 |
[06:00] | we would not stop until Serena was left with nothing, | 一定要让瑟琳娜一无所有 |
[06:03] | just like I was. | 和我一样凄凉为止 |
[06:06] | And the next thing to take from her is Columbia. | 下一步就是将她赶出哥伦比亚大学 |
[06:09] | And seeing as how you’re in with these people, | 看你和这群人混得这么熟 |
[06:12] | It shouldn’t be too hard, right? | 应该不是件难事 对吧 |
[06:16] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[06:40] | There you are. | 终于来人了 |
[06:41] | Where do I sign up for Ms. Chamberlin’s lecture series? | 钱伯林小姐的课在哪里报名 |
[06:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[06:54] | Go, lions. | 我是名人嘛 |
[06:56] | No. That’s impossible, even for you. | 这不可能 就算是你也不可能 |
[06:59] | The dean’s extended me the courtesy of auditing a few classes. | 系主任好意邀请我来旁听课程 |
[07:03] | We felt it was important I get a feel for campus life | 我们觉得在巴特·拜斯纪念厅破土动工前 |
[07:05] | before breaking ground on the new Bart Bass memorial rotunda. | 让我感受下大学气氛是很有必要的 |
[07:10] | What? | 什么 |
[07:11] | It’s a building with a circular ground plan, usually covered by a dome. | 纪念厅就是有圆形大厅 上覆穹顶的建筑 |
[07:14] | I know what a rotunda is! You can’t be here. | 我知道纪念厅是什么 你不能来这儿 |
[07:16] | Columbia’s mine. What do you want? | 哥伦比亚是我的地盘 你想干什么 |
[07:19] | Funny, last time we spoke, I thought I was crystal clear. | 有意思 上次我已经把话说的很明白了 |
[07:21] | You took away what I cared about most. | 你让我失去了最心爱的东西 |
[07:23] | To return the favor, I’m going to take Columbia away from you. | 礼尚往来 我要让你在这一败涂地 |
[07:32] | Come back later | 我一会儿回来 |
[07:32] | and sign me and Serena up for Martha’s class. | 替我和瑟琳娜在玛莎的课上报名 |
[07:35] | But do it quietly. I don’t want Chuck to know. | 动静小点 我不想让恰克知道 |
[07:41] | Go! | 去啊 |
[07:48] | This just in– | 说到这里 |
[07:50] | Looks like you can take the girl out of the party, | 看来你可以把美眉赶出派对 |
[07:53] | but not the party out of the girl. | 但无法让她们失去对派对的热爱 |
[08:05] | Rumor has it our favorite blonde | 传言我们最受欢迎的金发女郎 |
[08:08] | could be spreading more than just good cheer. | 传播的不仅仅是喜悦 |
[08:12] | And if it’s true, then there’s a test out there | 如果确实如此 那就会引起一场 |
[08:15] | a few of you might not be able to pass. | 也许有些人无法通过测试哦 |
[08:18] | Does S.V.W. Have an S.T.D.? | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森患有性病吗 |
[08:38] | I mean, who would lie to gossip girl like that? | 有谁会这样对八卦天后撒谎 |
[08:40] | Do you really want a list? | 你真想要一份名单吗 |
[08:41] | Because I don’t know if I have that kind of time. | 因为我可能没那时间 |
[08:42] | A good scandal is one thing, but even gossip girl | 爆炸性丑闻是一回事 但就算八卦天后 |
[08:45] | likes to keep things classy and somewhat true. | 也一向崇尚上流 真实的传言 |
[08:48] | I just wanted to focus on school. | 我只想一心专注于学业 |
[08:50] | Well, don’t let this stop you. | 那就别让这事牵绊了你 |
[08:52] | Without someone confirming the rumor, | 只要没人去证实这传闻 |
[08:53] | it’ll blow over by lunch. | 它自会慢慢平息 |
[08:54] | And just keep doing what you’re doing. Hold your head high. | 你只要保持一贯的作风 昂首挺胸 |
[08:56] | This is our school. We were here first. | 这是我们的学校 是我们先来的 |
[08:59] | Damn him to hell. | 去他的 |
[09:00] | Why do I get the feeling | 为什么我感觉 |
[09:01] | your pep talk is not entirely meant for me? | 你这鼓舞人心的话不全是对我说的 |
[09:04] | Chuck is here, at Columbia. | 恰克来了 就在哥伦比亚大学 |
[09:06] | Wow. He’s bringing the battle to campus? | 他把战火蔓延到学校来啦 |
[09:08] | Yes. Well, I already have a battle plan. | 是的 我已经有对战计划了 |
[09:11] | I found out that Martha Chamberlin takes a student assistant | 我发现玛莎·钱伯林讲课的时候 |
[09:14] | when she lectures. | 会让学生做助理 |
[09:15] | That position will be my own private island | 那个位置将会是我抵御恰克·拜斯的 |
[09:16] | against the storm that is Chuck Bass. | 私人阵地 |
[09:19] | If you’re not gonna let a disease like Chuck deter you, | 如果你心意已决 势必不让恰克击败你 |
[09:21] | what leg do I have to stand on? | 那我又能说什么呢 |
[09:23] | I’m gonna go plant myself in the quad, | 我要去找个四人间住 |
[09:25] | act like I don’t have a care in the world, | 表现得对世事漠不关心 |
[09:26] | and e-mail my professor to see when he can meet. | 然后发邮件给我教授 约个时间见面 |
[09:33] | Okay, it says here that you both slept with Serena… | 好吧 这里说你们都和瑟琳娜发生过关系 |
[09:36] | And vanessa, and that vanessa also slept with Chuck… | 还有瓦内萨 她也和恰克有过关系 |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:40] | Who slept with Blair? | 那谁和布莱尔发生过关系 |
[09:41] | All that’s on “Gossip girl”? | 这些都在”八卦天后”上吗 |
[09:43] | Yeah, she made a chart, actually, | 嗯 她做了一张图表 |
[09:44] | which I have to say is very helpful. | 不得不说 很有用 |
[09:46] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[09:48] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:55] | Thank you for meeting me before your game. | 谢谢你在比赛前和我见面 |
[09:57] | I just–I thought that we should talk about this | 我只是觉得 在我们一起共度初夜之前 |
[10:00] | before we spend our first night together. | 应该谈谈这件事 |
[10:04] | You know it’s just a rumor. It’s not true. | 你也知道这只是传言 不是真的 |
[10:07] | And even if it was, | 就算是真的 |
[10:08] | I haven’t slept with Serena since, | 自从去年春天 |
[10:09] | like, last spring. | 我就没有和瑟琳娜发生过关系 |
[10:10] | So? | 所以呢 |
[10:11] | So I think I would, you know, know. | 所以我觉得 如果感染了我应该有数 |
[10:15] | Nate, symptoms can be dormant for months | 内特 病症会潜伏数个月 |
[10:18] | or not even appear at all. You could still be a carrier. | 不会有任何症状 你可能是个携带者 |
[10:22] | What? | 什么 |
[10:22] | I’m a girl. | 我是女生 |
[10:23] | I paid attention in health class. | 我上健康课很认真 |
[10:26] | So you want me to get tested? | 那你想让我去检查一下吗 |
[10:31] | I mean, I’m not worried, but if it makes you feel better, | 我没关系 但如果能让你安心一些 |
[10:34] | I’ll swing by the health clinic after the game. | 比赛结束后 我会顺道去一下健康中心 |
[10:36] | Thank you. And I promise you, | 谢谢 我向你保证 |
[10:39] | when you see the outfit I bought for tomorrow night, | 当你看到我为明晚准备的服装时 |
[10:42] | it’ll be well worth it. | 你就会觉得值了 |
[10:48] | Vanessa, like I told you on the phone, | 瓦内萨 我在电话里跟你说过了 |
[10:50] | I’m sure it’s totally false. | 这绝对是假的 |
[10:51] | And–and what business is it of yours anyway? | 再说 这关你什么事 |
[10:53] | You and I both got tested | 我们开始交往那会儿 |
[10:54] | when we first started sleeping together. You remember that? | 你和我都事先检查过 还记得吗 |
[10:56] | I sure do, and I have not been with anyone else since. | 当然 那之后我没有和其他人交往过 |
[10:59] | Dan, Serena was sleeping in your bed | 丹 瑟琳娜睡在你床上 |
[11:01] | and wearing your t-shirt. | 还穿着你的T恤 |
[11:02] | If something else happened, I need to know. | 如果真发生过别的事情 我该知道 |
[11:04] | Nothing else happened. | 没发生别的事情 |
[11:06] | W-what–what happened to our big talk? | 我们当时的承诺忘了吗 |
[11:08] | ’cause honestly, I don’t know if I can have | 说实话 我不知道我还能不能 |
[11:09] | this same conversation one more time. | 再进行一次这样的谈话 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry. You’re right. | 对不起 你说的没错 |
[11:15] | It’s just–the blast freaked me out. | 只是这个爆料让我失去了理智 |
[11:17] | It’s okay. I promise. | 没事的 我保证 |
[11:19] | I promise you have nothing to worry about. | 我向你保证 你无需担心 |
[11:22] | All right? I’ll call you after the game. | 好吗 比赛后我打给你 |
[11:32] | Serena. Hi. | 瑟琳娜 你好 |
[11:36] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[11:37] | Great. Why wouldn’t I be? If you’re referring to | 很好 怎么会不好 如果你是指 |
[11:40] | the unconfirmed vicious rumor on “Gossip girl,” | “八卦天后”上那则未被证实的恶意爆料 |
[11:42] | You wouldn’t have anything to do with that, would you? | 这事和你没关系 是吧 |
[11:45] | No. Look, I just came over here to tell you the way | 不 我只是过来告诉你 |
[11:48] | Our English Lit professor called you out | 英语文学教授竟然当着全班人的面 |
[11:50] | in front of the entire class? You didn’t deserve that. | 喊你出去 他不该这么对你的 |
[11:53] | And if there’s anything that I can do… | 如果有什么我可以帮忙的 |
[11:55] | No, I already E-mailed him. | 不必了 我已经发邮件给他了 |
[11:57] | I’m hoping to talk with him myself tomorrow. | 我希望明天能跟他谈谈 |
[12:01] | Good. | 还不错 |
[12:02] | Well, anyhow… | 不管怎么说 |
[12:06] | I really didn’t have anything to do with that blast. | 我真的跟这次爆料一点关系都没有 |
[12:10] | Believe me, it’s the last thing I would’ve wanted. | 请相信我 我绝不愿意见到这样的事发生 |
[12:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:14] | Nate sort of freaked when he saw it. | 内特见到的时候都有点惊呆了 |
[12:18] | Freaked how? He doesn’t believe it. | 怎么惊呆了 他不会相信的 |
[12:33] | Thanks for coming with me, man. | 谢谢你能陪我来 兄弟 |
[12:34] | No problem. I shouldn’t have told you | 没什么 我不该跟你说 |
[12:36] | about the cotton swab thing. That was insensitive. | 棉签的事的 太不顾及你的感受了 |
[12:38] | But, you know, just think about how happy you’ll be | 但你只要想想 明天拿到那张健康证明书 |
[12:39] | with a clean bill of health tomorrow, right? | 就会很幸福了 |
[12:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 也对 |
[12:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[12:43] | And you? It’s been what, two years? | 还有你 都有大概两年了吧 |
[12:45] | I’m a wingman. | 我只是陪他而已 |
[12:47] | You wanna go sign me in and I’ll see you in there in a minute? | 你先帮我登记 我们一会见吧 |
[12:49] | Yeah, I’ll step away now. | 行 我先闪人了 |
[12:50] | All right, cool. | 好的 |
[12:50] | Nate, I know all about your summer of love | 内特 我知道你在暑假里跟恰克女伴名册 |
[12:52] | from Chuck’s little black book, and honestly, for your sake, | 里的女人鬼混 老实说为了你好 |
[12:55] | I hope you do get tested. But if you do it today, | 我希望你真去做个检查 但如果你今天做 |
[12:57] | people will just think that you believe the blast. | 别人会觉得你相信了这次爆料 |
[12:59] | You’ll be confirming the rumor. Please. | 别人就会信以为真了 拜托你 |
[13:02] | Please just wait a few days or go somewhere else. | 就麻烦你等几天或者到别的地方去 |
[13:05] | Serena, there’s someone else I need to do this for. Okay? | 瑟琳娜 我是为了另一个人才做检查的 |
[13:09] | And right now she’s my priority, not you. | 现在我一切以她为先 而不是你 |
[13:29] | 看来去年五月丹和瑟琳娜一起过夜 可不是睡前一吻这么简单 | |
[13:38] | Ms. Chamberlin’s largest client to date? | 钱伯林小姐平日接触最多的是什么 |
[13:40] | National rifle association. | 全美步枪协会 |
[13:42] | She created the mama bears campaign, | 她开创了妈妈熊运动 |
[13:44] | increased female membership by a third. | 将女性会员人数提高了三分之一 |
[13:46] | And the cherry pie? | 还有红樱桃派 |
[13:48] | Her first major success was branding a cherry pie recipe | 她的第一个突出成就就是为美好家园杂志 |
[13:51] | for “Better homes and gardens.” | 推广了红樱桃派的食谱 |
[13:52] | How do you get from “Better homes and gardens” | 从美好家园到全美步枪协会 |
[13:53] | to the N.R.A.? | 能得出什么结论呢 |
[13:54] | It’s a short trip, believe me. | 相信我 其实很简单 |
[13:56] | Ms. Chamberlin? I’m Blair Waldorf. | 钱伯林小姐 我是布莱尔·沃道夫 |
[13:58] | I’ll be in your psychology of business class. | 我准备选修您商业心理学的课 |
[14:00] | Well, nice to meet you. I’m not having office hours yet– | 很高兴认识你 但现在不是办公时间 |
[14:04] | Actually, I was hoping we could discuss the assistant position. | 其实 我希望能跟您讨论一下助理职位的事 |
[14:08] | I’m a big fan. | 我十分仰慕您 |
[14:10] | Unfortunately, the position has been filled. | 很遗憾 这个职位已经有人选了 |
[14:12] | By who? | 是谁 |
[14:21] | Ms. Chamberlin, whatever Mr. Bass has told you, | 钱伯林小姐 不管拜斯先生跟您说过什么 |
[14:23] | I assure you, he has no interest in your class | 我向你保证 他对你的课或你的人 |
[14:25] | or any idea who you even are. | 根本毫无兴趣 |
[14:27] | Thank you? | 多谢 |
[14:28] | On the contrary, once I decided to rebrand the Empire, | 恰恰相反 当我决定为帝国酒店更名时 |
[14:31] | there was only one name on my list. | 您就是我唯一的考虑对象 |
[14:33] | We can talk more as I walk you to your limo. | 让我送您去坐车 顺便可以深入探讨一番 |
[14:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:37] | Good day, Ms. Waldorf. | 再见 沃道夫小姐 |
[14:38] | If you have any questions regarding the class, | 如果你对课程有任何疑问 |
[14:40] | Mr. Bass will answer them. | 拜斯先生会为你解答的 |
[14:43] | Actually, it turns out | 其实 目前为止 |
[14:45] | Ms. Chamberlin’s class is overenrolled. | 钱伯林小姐的课已经满员了 |
[14:47] | You didn’t make the cut. Sorry. | 你没有选上 抱歉 |
[14:53] | I almost forgot how much I used to enjoy your pie. | 我几乎忘了我有多爱你做的派了 |
[14:57] | Better batten down the hatches, B. | 最好未雨绸缪吧 B |
[14:59] | Looks like your island in the storm | 看来你身处暴风中心的小岛 |
[15:02] | was just hit by a Bass 5 hurricane. | 刚被拜斯五号飓风袭击了 |
[15:18] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪儿 |
[15:19] | Uh, campus. | 去学校 |
[15:21] | My professor agreed to meet with me during office hours. | 教授同意在办公时间见我了 |
[15:24] | Oh, good for you. | 祝你好运 |
[15:24] | We can’t let the men of our past define us. | 我们可不能被自己过去的男人们打败 |
[15:27] | They want us to lash out, lower ourselves to their level. | 他们希望我们妄自菲薄 自降身价 |
[15:30] | But it is our job to remain civilized. | 不过我们仍要保持优雅文明 |
[15:33] | So you’re gonna let Chuck have the assistant position then? | 那你打算把那个助理职位让给恰克了 |
[15:36] | I said “Civilized,” Not “Lobotomized.” | 我说要文明 可没说迟钝 |
[15:40] | Oh, Ms. Chamberlin. So good of you to come. | 钱伯林小姐 很高兴你能来 |
[15:44] | Earl Grey, if I’m not mistaken? | 如果我没弄错 你喜欢伯爵红茶对吧 |
[15:47] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:48] | It’s better not to know. | 还是不要知道为妙 |
[15:50] | Plausible deniability. | 都是些花言巧语 |
[15:55] | Ms. Waldorf, the only reason I agreed to meet with you | 沃道夫小姐 我同意见你的唯一原因 |
[15:57] | is because your mother and I have crossed paths on occasion, | 是你妈妈和我曾经有点交情 |
[15:59] | and I felt it a professional courtesy. | 而我觉得这是一种出于职业的礼貌 |
[16:02] | Oh. Did you know that my mother remarried? Amazing man. | 你知道我妈妈再婚了吗 很好的男人 |
[16:07] | Your point? | 什么意思 |
[16:09] | I was sorry to hear about your unfortuNate divorce | 我很遗憾听说你几年前 |
[16:11] | a few years ago. | 不幸离婚了 |
[16:12] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[16:13] | Oh, boy. | 哦 老天 |
[16:14] | You and I both know that | 我们都知道 |
[16:15] | power is the greatest aphrodisiac. | 权势是世界上最好的春药[基辛格名言] |
[16:17] | Except, of course, when women have it. | 当然 女人拥有权势的时候除外 |
[16:20] | Your ex-husband, for example. | 就像你的前夫那样 |
[16:22] | I mean, the nanny? How clich? | 我是指 给他当保姆吗 多陈腔滥调啊 |
[16:24] | I’m listening. | 请继续说 |
[16:25] | My stepfather has surrounded himself with people | 我继父周围的朋友都是那些 |
[16:27] | who are not intimidated by a woman’s success. | 不会惧怕女人成功的人 |
[16:30] | One of the partners at his firm is exceptionally attractive. | 他公司的合伙人之一尤其有魅力 |
[16:34] | And I don’t mean to sound forward, | 不是我有意想冒犯您 |
[16:35] | but I’d love to introduce you | 但我会很乐于介绍你去参加 |
[16:38] | at the Hamilton House party tonight. | 今晚在汉密尔顿之家举行的的派对 |
[16:41] | Well, I was going to be at the party anyway, so… | 我本来也打算去这个派对来着 所以 |
[16:44] | Well, then I’ll make the call. | 那我马上就打电话 |
[16:46] | That is, of course, | 当然了 |
[16:46] | if the assistant position is still available. | 如果那个助教职位还空着就更好了 |
[16:50] | Let’s just say that nothing is set in stone. | 应该说”万事无绝对”吧 |
[16:53] | Hmm. I’m sorry. Did you say scone? | 不好意思 你刚才是说要司康饼吗 |
[17:00] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不不不 |
[17:02] | I don’t care how late she is for her audition. | 我不管她要参加的海选已经晚了多久 |
[17:04] | Flight attendant. So quick to judge. | 她是空姐 你结论下得太早了 |
[17:06] | How’s school going? | 你在学校怎么样 |
[17:07] | Terrible, which is why I can’t be late. | 糟糕极了 所以我真的不能再迟到了 |
[17:08] | You know, if it helps, | 如果你觉得有必要 |
[17:09] | I could get you a copy of my schedule. | 我真想给你一张我的课程表 |
[17:10] | So we can stop doing this. Come on. | 然后我们就用不着再讨论这个了 |
[17:11] | Why would we want to do that? | 为何有这个必要呢 |
[17:14] | You put a different girl into a cab every day. | 你每天都帮不同的女人拦出租 |
[17:16] | If you think I would ever be one of them, | 如果你觉得有朝一日我也能成为其中之一 |
[17:17] | you are out of your mind. | 你就大错特错了 |
[17:19] | I think nothing of the sort. | 我可没这么想过 |
[17:20] | In fact, I leave at this time on purpose, | 事实上 我每天同一时间来这里 |
[17:23] | hoping to get to see you. | 只是为了能见到你 |
[17:26] | Good. Then I’m taking the cab. Scoot over. | 太好了 那我就坐这辆出粗了 你可以闪了 |
[17:34] | hey. What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[17:35] | Hey. Uh, uh, Lily’s not around, right? | 呃 莉莉不在这儿 对吗 |
[17:37] | Uh, she and Eric are visiting colleges. | 莉莉陪艾瑞克去参观学校了 |
[17:39] | It’s just us. Why? | 这儿只有我们俩 怎么了 |
[17:40] | Okay, well, there–there’s– there’s a rumor going around | 好吧 呃 最近有个谣言 |
[17:43] | that Serena has, um… | 说瑟琳娜有 呃 |
[17:46] | she has–she has something. | 她 她有点想法 |
[17:48] | Has something? | 有点想法吗 |
[17:49] | Yeah. Please get there faster. | 是的 这么说不难理解吧 |
[17:52] | oh. Y-you mean… Oh. Oh, boy. | 哦 你是说 哦 老天 |
[17:55] | Yeah. Yeah. It’s not true. | 是啊 是啊 但那不是真的 |
[17:57] | But there was a picture | 但这里有张照片 |
[17:58] | of me with Nate yesterday at the health center. | 是内特和我昨天在医疗中心 |
[18:00] | So now I’m pretty sure Vanessa thinks that | 总之现在瓦内萨肯定觉得 |
[18:02] | something more than a kiss happened | 我和瑟琳娜之间的关系 |
[18:04] | between me and Serena. | 不止是一个吻那么简单 |
[18:06] | Well, did it? | 那事实呢 |
[18:07] | No, no, and I’ve told her that a hundred times. | 不 我们没有 我都告诉她无数次了 |
[18:08] | But she slept in the other room last night, | 但她昨晚和我分房睡的 |
[18:10] | and when I woke up, she wasn’t there. | 而且今天一早我就发现她不在了 |
[18:12] | What? I-I mean, I thought you’d be glad that I was sharing with you. | 怎么了 我以为你会乐意听到我的倾诉 |
[18:15] | I am. I am. But you’re not gonna like what I have to say. | 是的 是的 但我的建议未必中听 |
[18:18] | Serena is a formidable woman, | 瑟琳娜的确是个难搞的女人 |
[18:20] | and what you guys shared was a big love. | 而且你们过去确实也爱得很深 |
[18:22] | You can’t blame Vanessa for being insecure. | 所以你也不能怪瓦内萨对你没信心 |
[18:25] | So if you wanna be with her, you need to show her | 如果你还想跟她在一起 你就得让她明白 |
[18:27] | that she doesn’t have anything to be worried about. | 没有什么是值得她担心的 |
[18:28] | I’ve told her that, but I’m not gonna stop talking to Serena, | 我告诉过她 但我没准备从此不理瑟琳娜 |
[18:32] | cut her out of my life. | 或者让她从我生活中消失 |
[18:33] | All I’m saying is, at least for right now, | 我只能说 至少现在 |
[18:35] | Vanessa needs to know | 你要让瓦内萨明白 |
[18:37] | that she’s the only one you care about. | 你在乎的只有她一个人 |
[18:45] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[18:46] | Oh, I’m in a hurry. Now’s not a good time. | 我正在赶时间 不方便 |
[18:48] | You need to tell me | 我想让你告诉我 |
[18:49] | what happened between you and Dan that night. | 那晚你和丹到底发生过什么 |
[18:51] | Isn’t that a conversation you should be having with him? | 这种问题你应该问他吧 |
[18:53] | I did, but I can’t trust him | 我问过了 但每当事情涉及到你 |
[18:54] | when it comes to you. | 我就没法相信他 |
[18:56] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[18:57] | Let’s just say | 不妨这么说吧 |
[18:58] | it wouldn’t be the first time a guy had lied to his girlfriend | 为了掩饰和你过夜 |
[18:59] | to cover up a night spent with you. | 这男人已经骗了他女友不止一次了 |
[19:03] | You know, Vanessa, you always wanna believe | 瓦内萨 你不是总觉得人性本恶吗 |
[19:04] | the worst in people. Why change now? | 怎么现在又对我抱有幻想了 |
[19:07] | Exactly. | 说得没错 |
[19:23] | Glad to see you took me up on my offer. | 很荣幸你能来赴约 |
[19:26] | I hope you like my signature martinis. | 希望你能喜欢我的招牌马提尼酒 |
[19:32] | I’m tired of making dossiers and carrying cherry pies. | 我厌倦整理档案和送樱桃派的破差事了 |
[19:35] | This would be good practice | 我倒是觉得 |
[19:36] | if I ever decide to take Blair down myself. | 由我自己来扳倒布莱尔会是个不错的决定 |
[19:38] | Well, don’t get ahead of yourself, | 不要高估你自己 |
[19:40] | but I appreciate the enthusiasm. | 尽管我很欣赏你这份热情 |
[19:42] | What did you find out? | 你有什么发现 |
[20:00] | Hi. I just got your text. What’s up? | 我刚收到你的短信 有什么事吗 |
[20:04] | Yeah, I just found out that test results | 恩 我刚刚才知道 |
[20:06] | could take three or four days to get back. | 要等三到四天才能知道测试结果 |
[20:12] | Three or four days. | 三四天 |
[20:15] | I can’t believe our night’s being derailed by this. | 真不敢相信我们的良宵被这种事给毁了 |
[20:25] | Unless… | 除非 |
[20:28] | There’s another way that we can know for sure. | 还有另外能让我们确定的方法 |
[20:30] | I mean, Serena must’ve talked or e-mailed someone | 我的意思是 瑟琳娜肯定跟谁说过 |
[20:33] | About whether the rumors were true or not. | 这些事是不是真的 |
[20:36] | I guess I could talk to Blair. | 我想我能和布莱尔谈谈 |
[20:39] | Yeah. She’d probably take the fifth. | 她可能有意隐瞒着什么 |
[20:45] | How else are we gonna find out? | 我们还能有什么办法呢 |
[20:50] | No. | 没了 |
[20:51] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[20:53] | I just think the anticipation is making me crazy. | 我只是感觉这种不确定性已经快把我逼疯了 |
[20:59] | Well, I’m gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
[21:02] | We should both get ready. And I am gonna start… | 我们都得好好热身 我就打算从 |
[21:04] | by taking a cold shower. | 洗个冷水澡开始 |
[21:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:15] | I think we’re ready. | 我感觉我已经准备好了 |
[21:17] | you think? | 你感觉 |
[21:18] | Oh, I can’t just come out | 我不可能开门见山 |
[21:19] | And ask him to steal Serena’s phone. | 叫他去偷瑟琳娜的手机吧 |
[21:22] | But trust me, he’s right where we need him to be. | 但是你得相信我 他现在正按照我预想的发展 |
[21:26] | Good. If anything goes wrong, it’ll be on him. | 很好 到时候要是有什么问题 也是他来背黑锅 |
[21:29] | Right. Just like we planned. | 对 就像我们原来计划的一样 |
[21:34] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[21:36] | Vanessa. What are you doing up here? | 瓦内萨 什么风把你吹来了 |
[21:40] | I think Dan and Serena slept together last spring | 我觉得去年春天丹和我在还一起的时候 |
[21:42] | When we were still going out. | 还在和瑟琳娜鬼混 |
[21:44] | Oh, my god. Are you sure? | 天哪 你确定吗 |
[21:47] | No. That’s the problem. They both deny it. | 这就是问题所在 他们都不承认 |
[21:48] | I’m sorry to unload on you like this. | 很抱歉来向你吐酸水 |
[21:49] | I’m just–I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我只是 不知道怎么办 |
[21:52] | Well, then you have to find out for sure. | 你还是得去弄清楚 |
[21:53] | How? | 我能怎么办 |
[21:56] | I think I might have an idea. | 我想我有个主意 |
[21:58] | That is, of course, if you’re up for it. | 就是不知道你愿不愿意 |
[22:01] | Yeah. Right now I’m up for anything, believe me. | 当然 现在我愿意做任何事 相信我 |
[22:04] | Then call Dan. Tell him that you wanna talk | 那就打电话给丹 说你想和他谈谈 |
[22:07] | And we’ll meet him and Nate at hamilton house tonight. | 我们今晚和内特去汉密尔顿之家和他见面 |
[22:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[22:12] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:14] | Things have a way of working out when you least expect it. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[22:41] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[22:43] | I know I’m late. Again. | 我知道又迟到了 |
[22:45] | So I take it the meeting with your professor did not go well. | 看来你和教授的面谈不那么愉快 |
[22:49] | It didn’t go at all. I didn’t make it. | 根本就没有进行 我没有来得及去 |
[22:50] | You know there’s a clock on your cell phone, right? | 你手机上难道没有显示时间的 |
[22:53] | Yes. Yes, but it wasn’t my fault, but I e-mailed him | 是的 但这不是我的错 我发过邮件给他了 |
[22:56] | And begged for five minutes of his time tonight. | 求他今晚再给我五分钟 |
[22:58] | Then we settle all Columbia business tonight. | 那我们今晚就把哥伦比亚的那些事儿都搞定了 |
[23:01] | And it just so happens that Ms. Chamberlin– | 只是偶尔钱伯林教授会 |
[23:03] | B., can I just wish you good luck | B 我只好祝你好运 |
[23:05] | And take plausible deniability on this one? | 还有这一次不要再那么花言巧语了 |
[23:07] | Luck not needed, but right back at ya. | 不用好运 都要靠你自己 |
[23:27] | You’re a natural. | 你真是天生干这个的 |
[23:29] | I said Serena forgot something. | 我刚才就说瑟琳娜忘了点东西 |
[23:31] | One smile at the coat check guy and he handed it right over. | 对那个拿衣服的那人笑了下 他就主动交给我了 |
[23:34] | Now check her e-mail. | 现在快查查她的邮件 |
[23:35] | If Serena and Dan slept together, | 如果瑟琳娜和丹上过床 |
[23:37] | There’s bound to be a message about the rumor. | 就肯定会有邮件提到这件事 |
[23:43] | This feels very wrong. | 我心里充满了负罪感 |
[23:45] | It’s the only way you’ll know for sure. | 只有这样你才能确定 |
[23:51] | There’s an e-mail from Dan a few hours ago. | 有封丹几个小时前发来的邮件 |
[23:53] | What? | 什么 |
[23:55] | “If Vanessa thinks | 如果瓦内萨认为 |
[23:56] | “Something more than a kiss happened between us | 我们之间有比亲吻更进一步的行为 |
[23:58] | “Even though it didn’t, I need to show her | 就算是没有 我无论如何也得 |
[24:01] | I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make things work.” | 让她觉得我愿意做任何事 |
[24:05] | Well, now you have your answer. | 你现在有答案了 |
[24:06] | We have to put this back right now. | 我现在必须把这个放回去 |
[24:07] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. My boyfriend dated her, too. | 等一下 我男朋友也曾经和她约会过 |
[24:11] | You’re not the only one with Serena insecurity. | 你不是唯一一个怀疑瑟琳娜的人 |
[24:14] | Okay, well, then hurry up. | 好吧 那你快点 |
[24:17] | shoot. I think someone’s coming. | 嘘 好像又谁来了 |
[24:36] | Coast is clear. Well? | 威胁解除 然后呢 |
[24:37] | Nothing, thank god. Come on. Let’s get outta here. | 没事 谢天谢地 走吧 我们离开这鬼地方 |
[24:40] | Okay, wait. I told Dan that I needed to talk. | 好 等等 我给丹说我要谈谈 |
[24:42] | What–what do I say now? | 那我应该说什么 |
[24:44] | He’s a guy. Do you think he really wants to talk? | 他是个男人 你觉得他会真的想谈吗 |
[24:48] | Just take him home | 直接把他带回家 |
[24:50] | And show him you’re ready to move on. | 告诉他你准备好继续和他在一起 |
[24:53] | Twice if necessary. | 如果有必要 说两遍 |
[24:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:58] | Nate’s a lucky guy. | 内特真是个幸运的男人 |
[24:59] | You guys make a really good couple. | 你们真是天造地设的一对 |
[25:01] | Yeah, we do, don’t we? | 没错 不是吗 |
[25:25] | Pardon the interruption, but you have an important call. | 抱歉打扰一下 有个重要的电话找您 |
[25:30] | Blair Waldorf. | 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[25:32] | I’m Ms. Chamberlin’s new assistant. | 钱伯林女士的新助理 |
[25:36] | Confident, I see. | 你很自信嘛 |
[25:38] | When destiny calls? Always. | 机会来的时候当然自信了 |
[25:41] | Especially when it arrives right on time. | 尤其是当机会准时降临时 |
[25:43] | Nothing says “soul mate” like punctuality. | 灵魂伴侣准时出现 |
[25:50] | Hey, Vanessa. | 瓦内萨 |
[25:52] | Dan. | 丹 |
[25:54] | Nate, um, Juliet’s looking for you. | 内特 茱丽叶正在找你呢 |
[25:57] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[25:59] | Hey. | 好呀 |
[26:01] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[26:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:04] | I just mean, like, why are you– why are you smiling so much? | 我说你为什么一直在笑 |
[26:06] | I’m just–I’m– I’m glad to see you. | 因为我 我看到你就很高兴 |
[26:08] | I thought–I thought you were mad at me. | 我 我还以为你生我的气了呢 |
[26:10] | I’m–I’m confused here. | 现在我搞不懂了 |
[26:16] | Okay, wait a second. Now–now– now I’m really confused. | 等一下 我真的搞不明白了 |
[26:19] | You–you said we needed to talk. | 你刚说过我们得好好谈谈的 |
[26:22] | We already did. I just–I wasn’t listening. | 我们已经谈过了 是我没用心听你说 |
[26:23] | What do you say we get out of here? | 要不然我们离开这里如何 |
[26:26] | And I’ll show you how much we don’t need to talk. | 我会让你好好体会下为什么我们不用谈了 |
[26:30] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我不知道 我… |
[26:32] | I’m pretty stubborn. It might take all night. | 我可是很固执的人 可能会磨上整个晚上 |
[26:34] | Well, then I guess you’ll need your strength. | 那你该加点劲了 |
[26:37] | Let’s load up on free appetizers before we leave. | 我们走之前去吃点开胃菜怎样 |
[26:41] | Hamilton house is where dreams come true. | 在汉密尔顿之家总能梦想成真 |
[26:43] | On that we agree. | 对此 毫无疑问 |
[26:49] | There. Shall we? | 在那儿 我们过去吧 |
[26:51] | Beautiful scarf. | 围巾很漂亮 |
[26:52] | Oh, well, as we work together, | 等我们合作以后 |
[26:53] | you’ll come to find that your tastes are my tastes. | 你就会发现我们的品味所见略同 |
[26:57] | Guess who. | 这是谁呢 |
[27:00] | Sam. Hi. | 我是萨姆 你好 |
[27:03] | I must say, Blair did not do you justice. | 看来布莱尔有点辜负你了 |
[27:06] | I know the feeling. | 我明白你的感受 |
[27:08] | You thought this was my special someone? | 你以为我的梦中情人就是她吗 |
[27:12] | No. | 不是 |
[27:14] | I mean, unless… | 当然除非… |
[27:15] | What? Since I’m a powerful career-driven woman | 什么 就因为我这个有事业心的女强人 |
[27:18] | who intimidates men, I must be a lesbian? | 把男人都吓跑了 我就该是同性恋吗 |
[27:20] | No. This was not the date I set up. | 不是的 这不是我为你安排的约会对象 |
[27:22] | He was an intellectual property lawyer | 那个男人 是个知识产权律师 |
[27:25] | who does pro bono work helping kids sue Hollywood | 他无偿替孩子们起诉好莱坞 |
[27:27] | for stealing their Twitter ideas. | 盗用他们放在微博上的创意 |
[27:30] | Then I suggest you see if he needs an assistant. | 我建议你去问问他缺不缺助手 |
[27:32] | My class is full… forever. | 我的课报满了 永远 |
[27:36] | Great scarf, by the way. | 顺便一提 你的围巾很漂亮 |
[27:56] | Dean Reuther, Serena van der Woodsen. | 鲁瑟院长 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[27:58] | Professor Lawford, | 劳福德教授 |
[28:00] | I’m so sorry I didn’t make our meeting this morning. | 很抱歉今早我没去赴约 |
[28:02] | But as I mentioned in my e-mail, | 但我已经给您发了邮件 |
[28:04] | I’m hoping to impress upon you–upon both of you– | 我希望能让您 让二位都知道 |
[28:07] | that I’m willing to do whatever it takes | 我愿意尽我所能 |
[28:09] | to succeed at this school. | 取得学业上的成就 |
[28:10] | Yes, the e-mail that you sent to professor Lawford | 的确 你在发给劳福德教授的邮件里 |
[28:12] | makes that pretty clear. | 已经说得够清楚了 |
[28:13] | I’m sorry? | 我不明白 |
[28:14] | Perhaps we should have this conversation in private. | 也许我们应该私下谈谈 |
[28:18] | And what conversation would that be? | 我们要谈什么 |
[28:21] | The one regarding your e-mail that offers sex for grades. | 关于你要求以性交易换取学分的邮件 |
[28:25] | What? | 什么 |
[28:27] | I-I-I didn’t do that. I would never do that. | 我没有这么做 我肯定不会这么做 |
[28:30] | This is your e-mail address, is it not? | 这是你的邮箱地址对吧 |
[28:33] | Yes, but I-I didn’t send this. | 没错 但我没有发那封邮件 |
[28:36] | Ms. van der Woodsen, obviously we pay no mind | 范德·伍德森小姐 虽然我们对 |
[28:38] | to childish rumors that circulate all college campuses, | 校园里流传的幼稚流言不以为意 |
[28:41] | but this e-mail is extremely serious. | 但这封邮件的性质极其严重 |
[28:45] | The consequence of sending it, I’m afraid, is expulsion. | 它可能会导致某人被开除学籍 |
[28:49] | Expulsion? | 开除学籍 |
[28:52] | Spotted– | 号外 |
[28:53] | Serena van der Woodsen looking like she’s hot for teacher. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森在老师眼中一触即燃 |
[28:57] | That’s the thing about a good gaslight– | 这就是优质的煤气灯 |
[28:59] | With enough smoke, who cares if there’s really a fire? | 只要烟够多 谁会在意是不是真的有火呢 |
[29:10] | Did you send that e-mail, | 邮件是不是你发的 |
[29:11] | the one that came from Serena’s phone | 用瑟琳娜的手机给教授 |
[29:12] | offering sex to her professor? | 发了封性交易邮件 |
[29:14] | What? Why would I do that? | 什么 我为什么要那么做 |
[29:17] | If you ask me, it sounds like an idea | 我反而觉得 |
[29:19] | that Serena would get all on her own. | 那是瑟琳娜自己才想得出的主意 |
[29:20] | I don’t think she would do that. | 我不相信她会那样做 |
[29:22] | I’m gonna tell her we had her phone. | 我要去告诉她 我们拿过她的手机 |
[29:24] | Wait. Don’t. | 等等 别去 |
[29:27] | Maybe if we had access to it, | 如果我们能拿得到 |
[29:29] | Then somebody else did as well. | 别人也可以拿到 |
[29:33] | I didn’t send that e-mail. | 那邮件不是我发的 |
[29:35] | But if you tell her that we took her phone, | 但她要是知道我们偷拿过她的手机 |
[29:37] | she is gonna blame us, | 一定会怪罪到我们头上 |
[29:37] | and I could get expelled. | 我会被学校开除的 |
[29:38] | And so could she. | 她也会啊 |
[29:41] | If you didn’t send it, | 如果你问心无愧 |
[29:42] | then you have nothing to worry about. | 那就没什么可担心的了 |
[29:50] | Where is Martha’s date?! | 玛莎的约会对象被弄哪去了 |
[29:51] | Penthouse suite at the Empire. | 他在帝国的顶楼公寓里 |
[29:53] | With a woman I assure you | 与尤物相伴 |
[29:54] | he won’t want to leave until morning, | 我担保他们会缠绵不休到明早 |
[29:56] | maybe afternoon. Depends on his cardio. | 甚至午后 就看他的心肺功能有多好了 |
[29:58] | I was going to play nice. | 我本来不打算和你较真 |
[30:00] | You think I don’t have a plan “B”? | 你真以为我没有后备计划吗 |
[30:02] | Plan “B”? | 后备计划 |
[30:03] | What could be more cunning | 还有什么计划能比约会之夜 |
[30:04] | and devious than date night? | 更加阴险狡诈呢 |
[30:07] | I had Dorota get chummy with Martha’s maid, | 多洛塔已经是玛莎的女佣的深闺密友了 |
[30:10] | who came over from one of her sweatshops | 得知她来自菲律宾的 |
[30:12] | in the Philippines. | 诸多的血汗工厂之一 |
[30:12] | If I have to, I’ll blackmail her for the position. | 逼急了 我敲诈勒索也要得到那个位置 |
[30:14] | An illegal maid scandal? | 一桩违法女佣丑闻案而已吗 |
[30:15] | Nobody’s cared about those in years. | 人们早就对此无动于衷啦 |
[30:16] | And a lesbian switcheroo | 难道这一场女同版的狸猫换太子 |
[30:18] | doesn’t make you blackwater. | 你就不蛋疼吗 |
[30:19] | The switcheroo was for fun. | 调包只是为了好玩 |
[30:20] | The I.R.S. Agent is standing by | 而美国国税局正准备 |
[30:21] | to crawl up Martha’s audit is not. | 查玛莎的帐目可就不那么好玩了 |
[30:23] | A tax fraud setup? | 一场揭发骗税的陷阱 |
[30:25] | They give away girl scout badges for that. | 你也许能因此荣获女童子军徽章呢 |
[30:27] | I have her prenup. It has details. | 我搞到了她的婚前协议 细节很可观哦 |
[30:29] | I have the nanny. She has pictures. | 我搞定了她家保姆 她手上的照片里 |
[30:32] | Martha’s ex is in them. So is Martha. | 不仅有她和玛莎的前夫 还有玛莎自己 |
[30:34] | It turns out it was a threesome | 原来本是一场三P |
[30:37] | Oh, my god! You students are psychotic. | 我的天哪 你们这群学生都疯了 |
[30:41] | I have better things to do with my time. | 我可没功夫跟你们瞎闹 |
[30:44] | Tell the Dean I quit. | 告诉院长我辞职不干了 |
[30:46] | Shame. | 真令人扼腕 |
[30:47] | Sounded like a great class. | 她的课听上去很棒的 |
[30:49] | If you’ll excuse me, I’ve heard good things | 恕不奉陪了 我听说有个 |
[30:51] | about the make-your-own-pizza bar. | 自求多福皮萨吧很不错 |
[30:56] | My phone isn’t in here. | 我的手机被偷了 |
[30:56] | Whoever stole it must’ve been the person | 一定是那个偷手机的人 |
[30:58] | that sent the e-mail. | 发的邮件 |
[30:59] | A missing cell phone is hardly proof. | 手机被盗也无法为你开脱罪名 |
[31:02] | I’ll see you in my office on Monday, | 星期一来我办公室一趟 |
[31:04] | and we’ll talk about what’s next. | 到时再看这事该怎么处理吧 |
[31:07] | Good night, Jim. | 晚安 吉姆 |
[31:11] | Please don’t do this. You don’t go to columbia. | 求求你别这么做 你不在这念书 |
[31:13] | They can’t do anything to you. | 他们不能把你怎么样 |
[31:15] | I’m sorry, but it’s the right thing to do. | 对不起 但是我应该这么做 |
[31:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:19] | Serena… | 瑟琳娜 |
[31:22] | Call your phone. | 打你自己的电话试试 |
[31:25] | Maybe the person who stole it might still be here. | 也许偷你手机的人还在这里 |
[31:29] | Hey. Hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:47] | Vanessa stole my phone | 瓦内萨偷了我的手机 |
[31:49] | and sent an e-mail to my professor. | 还给我的教授发了封邮件 |
[31:50] | That’s–that’s crazy. | 这太荒唐了 |
[31:52] | Really? Do you wanna answer that? | 是吗 你不打算接下电话吗 |
[31:54] | I’ll speak with you later. | 我过一会儿再和你谈谈 |
[31:58] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[31:59] | You took Serena’s phone? | 你拿了瑟琳娜的手机 |
[32:00] | She thinks we slept together. | 她以为我和你睡过 |
[32:04] | Wait, you were the one | 等一下 原来你才是 |
[32:06] | behind the “Gossip girl” Rumor. | 这场谣言的背后主谋 |
[32:07] | What? No! | 什么 我不是 |
[32:09] | I-I know how this looks, | 我知道现在看起来是我 |
[32:11] | but I did not send out that e-mail. | 但我没发那封邮件 |
[32:12] | Juliet did. She’s the one | 是朱丽叶干的 她才是 |
[32:14] | who wanted to steal your phone in the first place. | 那个一开始想要偷你手机的人 |
[32:15] | W–are you kidding me?! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[32:16] | There is no way that | 别想这样 |
[32:17] | I’m getting dragged into this. | 就把我拖下水 |
[32:19] | I wasn’t gonna say anything, | 我原本不想说的 |
[32:20] | but Vanessa came to me today. | 但是今天瓦内萨找我 |
[32:22] | She asked me to help her get revenge, | 她叫我帮助她一起复仇 |
[32:24] | and I told her no. | 我拒绝了 |
[32:25] | That is a lie! | 这是个弥天大谎 |
[32:26] | No, it’s not. Juliet told me before the party. | 不是的 朱丽叶来派对前就跟我说了 |
[32:29] | She was hoping to talk to Vanessa | 她想和瓦内萨谈谈 |
[32:30] | and calm her down. | 好让她平静下来 |
[32:31] | But… I’m sorry, man. | 但是 我很抱歉 |
[32:34] | Wait, is that why you were so happy earlier | 等等 这就是你之前那么开心 |
[32:36] | and you wanted to get outta here? | 并且急着要离开这里的原因 |
[32:38] | Yeah, with my phone, | 是的 带走我的手机 |
[32:39] | so that she could get rid of the evidence. | 制造不在场证据 |
[32:40] | And make sure I was expelled. | 好确保我会被开除 |
[32:42] | I did not do this. | 不是我干的 |
[32:45] | After everything we’ve been through, | 在我们共同经历这么多事之后 |
[32:46] | I’m asking you to please believe me. | 我求你相信我 我是无辜的 |
[32:50] | I don’t know what to believe right now. | 现在我也不知道该相信什么了 |
[32:59] | Vanessa– | 瓦内萨 |
[33:00] | Don’t. | 省省吧 |
[33:01] | I’m sorry, okay? I-I wanted to be friends, | 对不起 我想和你做好朋友的 |
[33:04] | but what did you expect me to do? | 但是我又能怎么样呢 |
[33:06] | I had to protect myself. | 我必须明哲保身 |
[33:09] | You’re right. You do. | 你说的没错 你是该保护自己了 |
[33:15] | Poor V. | 可怜的V |
[33:16] | Didn’t she know that in love and war, | 难道她不知道在爱情大战中 |
[33:19] | a friend in need is willing to do most any deed? | 一个真正的朋友是愿意无悔付出的吗 |
[33:26] | I believe you didn’t send that e-mail, | 我相信你没有发那封邮件 |
[33:28] | but I can’t ignore | 但是我不能忽视 |
[33:29] | the level of drama that has followed you to my campus | 随着你的到来 闹剧的发展已经在校园里 |
[33:32] | and grown even louder since you arrived. | 愈演愈烈 |
[33:35] | Meaning? | 你的意思是 |
[33:36] | Women of my generation had to fight for every opportunity | 像我这种年龄的女人必须要争取每一个机会 |
[33:40] | and to be taken seriously, | 并且好好把握 |
[33:42] | And your attitude, Ms. Van der woodsen, | 范德·伍德森小姐 你的态度呢 |
[33:43] | makes a mockery of that. | 简直让我成了一个笑话 |
[33:45] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[33:46] | I would rethink my priorities. | 我会好好反思我最该做的事情 |
[33:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:50] | Ms. Waldorf, | 霍道夫小姐 |
[33:52] | I have my eye on you as well. | 我也一直在观察你 |
[34:00] | Plausible deniability was a good call. | 晦暗不明的抵赖还真有点用 |
[34:02] | And speaking of denials, | 说到抵赖 |
[34:03] | you’ve been cleared in the court of public opinion. | 公众眼里你已经是清白的了 |
[34:06] | Gossip girl sent out an official retraction | 八卦女王已经发出了一份撤回书 |
[34:07] | and personal apology to you about the rumor. | 并对谣言一事向你道歉 |
[34:10] | Not to mention, she said whatever person sent it | 何况 她说了 不管是谁发的 |
[34:13] | is now on her hit list. | 现在已被她列入黑名单了 |
[34:15] | Yeah, well, it was Vanessa. | 是瓦内萨发的 |
[34:17] | Vanessa? | 瓦内萨 |
[34:19] | Yeah, well, gossip girl’s scorn | 八卦天后的鄙视 |
[34:20] | will only increase her social standing. | 只会提高她的社交地位 |
[34:24] | How did you figure it out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[34:26] | Uh, ironically, it was juliet who I have to thank for that. | 讽刺的是 我要好好谢谢茱丽叶 |
[34:41] | If you’ll excuse me. | 我走了 |
[34:45] | I was just telling Blair | 我刚告诉布莱尔 |
[34:47] | I have you to thank for clearing my name. | 我得谢谢你帮我澄清了一切 |
[34:50] | I know we got off on the wrong foot, but… | 我知道以前我们不怎么待见彼此 不过 |
[34:53] | it’s just because | 我这么做只是因为 |
[34:55] | I was jealous of how much you meant to Nate, | 你对内特的重要程度让我嫉妒 |
[34:57] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:01] | Boys will do it almost every time. | 男生们几乎每次都来这套 |
[35:03] | Now if they weren’t so darn cute… | 谁让他们这么可爱的 |
[35:07] | Are you sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你确认你没事吗 |
[35:09] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[35:09] | Do you maybe wanna grab a drink with us? | 想和我们喝一杯吗 |
[35:13] | Uh, no. | 不用了 |
[35:13] | I actually just wanna get outta here. | 我得走了 |
[35:16] | I’ll see you in class. | 学校见 |
[35:17] | Yeah. Don’t be late. | 好吧 别迟到 |
[35:27] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里干什么 |
[35:31] | I lost the assistant position. | 我丢掉了助理的职位 |
[35:33] | The entire faculty thinks I’m just as crazy as you. | 全校师生都认为我跟你一样疯狂 |
[35:36] | You’ve made your point. | 你达到目的了 |
[35:37] | Can’t you take your little celebration elsewhere? | 你就不能去别处庆祝一下吗 |
[35:39] | If you think I’d take tonight | 如果你认为我今晚 |
[35:40] | as some sort of balancing of the scales, I don’t. | 是在找平衡 你就错了 |
[35:44] | I’m not trying to make a point, Blair. | 我并不是在证明什么 布莱尔 |
[35:46] | This is just a warm-up. | 这只是前戏 |
[35:48] | Whatever you want, wherever you want it, | 不管你想要什么 无论在什么情况下 |
[35:50] | I am going to be there to take it away from you. | 我都会从你那里抢走它 |
[35:53] | I won’t stop until you have nothing. | 除非你一无所有 我绝不收手 |
[35:58] | You wouldn’t go that far. | 你不要这么过份 |
[36:03] | Who knows my limits | 自从你毁了我的前程 |
[36:05] | since you took away my future? | 谁知道我会干出什么事来呢 |
[36:06] | That wasn’t your future. | 那并不是你的前程 |
[36:09] | That was Henry prince’s. | 那是亨利王子的前程 |
[36:11] | Destroying me won’t make you happy. | 毁掉我不会让你快乐的 |
[36:13] | Happier. | 会更快乐 |
[36:15] | The only thing | 只有一件事 |
[36:17] | that will make you happy, | 会让你感到快乐 |
[36:19] | you lost the moment you slept with Jenny Humphrey. | 你失去了和珍妮·汉弗瑞上床的机会 |
[36:23] | And that was the best thing that ever happened to me, | 这是我最高兴的事情了 |
[36:25] | because… | 因为 |
[36:28] | I got over you forever. | 我已经彻底把你给忘了 |
[36:30] | If that’s the truth, | 如果那是事实 |
[36:31] | then why haven’t you told anyone about Jenny? | 为什么你不把珍妮的事实告诉大家 |
[36:34] | Not your family, not your minions, | 没告诉你的家人 没告诉你那帮宠臣们 |
[36:37] | not gossip girl. | 没告诉八卦天后 |
[36:40] | I know you’re not keeping that secret to protect me. | 我知道你不是为了保护我而保密的 |
[36:43] | You wouldn’t. | 不是 |
[36:45] | That revelation would result in mutual destruction. | 这件事被揭露出来会导致彼此的毁灭 |
[36:49] | You may be homicidal, but you’re not suicidal. | 你也许是个杀人犯 但你不会自取灭亡 |
[36:52] | A man with nothing to live for | 一个没什么挂念的人 |
[36:54] | is capable of anything. | 是什么事都做得出来的 |
[37:09] | I’m gonna stay with my parents for a little while. | 我要和父母住上一段时间 |
[37:14] | That’s–that’s probably a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[37:17] | I think I could use some time alone, too. | 我想我也能一个人静会儿了 |
[37:21] | Dan, it’s really important to me | 丹 这对我真的很重要 |
[37:22] | that you know I didn’t start any rumors | 让你知道我并没有发起任何绯闻 |
[37:25] | or send out that e-mail. | 也没有发那封邮件 |
[37:27] | I-I believe you, I think. | 我想我相信你 |
[37:29] | But it doesn’t change the fact that you didn’t believe me. | 但是这也不能改变你不相信我的事实 |
[37:42] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[37:46] | It’s just too bad that it took losing you to figure it out. | 只是以失去你为代价才弄明白 太悲催了 |
[38:18] | The red snapper. | 在喝红鲷酒啊 |
[38:19] | Excellent choice. | 有品味 |
[38:22] | What do you think? | 觉得口感如何 |
[38:23] | I think it’s a bloody mary with an inferiority complex. | 我感觉就像血马莉参杂了劣质酒水 |
[38:27] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[38:30] | So… | 那么 |
[38:32] | Drinking alone, are we? | 我们就各喝各的吧 |
[38:36] | You’ve made it pretty clear you’re out of my league. | 你已经明确表态过对我没兴趣了 |
[38:39] | What do you have to lose by answering? | 我要怎样才能让你回答我呢 |
[38:41] | I’d prefer not to encourage this kind of behavior. | 我觉得我还是不要鼓励你这种做法为好 |
[38:47] | Tell you what. | 那就这样吧 |
[38:49] | One drink, one question. | 一问一杯 |
[38:50] | Tell me why you’re drinking alone, | 告诉我你为何独自借酒消愁 |
[38:52] | And I’ll tell you anything you want. | 我也会如实相告你想知道的一切 |
[38:58] | I thought I could start over, | 我本以为可以重头来过 |
[39:01] | But it turns out | 但到头来才发现 |
[39:03] | College is just high school with more expensive books. | 大学只不过是书本费更高的高中而已 |
[39:07] | There’s no… Starting over. | 没有重新来过的机会 |
[39:10] | No matter where I go, | 无论我走到哪里 |
[39:12] | Whatever I do, | 也无论我做过什么 |
[39:14] | My past seems to follow me. | 我的过往都如影随形 |
[39:19] | So… | 那么 |
[39:20] | What about you? | 说说你自己吧 |
[39:22] | Why are you with a different girl every night? | 为何你每夜都相伴不同的女孩 |
[39:26] | Because I stopped apologizing for my past | 因为我早已没有因悔恨过去 |
[39:29] | A long time ago. | 而继续弥足深陷了 |
[39:32] | Does that really work? | 有效果吗 |
[39:33] | Does that actually make you happy? | 你会感到真正的快乐吗 |
[39:37] | It did. | 确实如此 |
[39:42] | The law of affinity refers to | 异性相吸的法则就是 |
[39:44] | unlikely compositions forming a bond | 看似绝缘的两个人 |
[39:47] | Through a purely chemical reaction. | 能通过化学反应从而紧密相连 |
[39:51] | why didn’t you stick to the plan? | 你为何不按计划行事 |
[39:53] | like I said the first time, | 就像我之前说过的 |
[39:54] | I thought Vanessa was the better option. | 我以为瓦内萨是更好的人选 |
[39:57] | Well, she wasn’t. | 但她并不是 |
[39:58] | Serena didn’t get expelled. | 瑟琳娜还没有被开除 |
[40:00] | But now I’m in with Serena, | 不过现在我和瑟琳娜走的比较近 |
[40:02] | And I can become her confidant | 我可以成为她的知己 |
[40:03] | And find something even bigger to take her down with. | 从而发掘出更具威力的秘密来瓦解她 |
[40:06] | Good, ’cause now you have no choice. | 好吧 你现在也别无他法了 |
[40:09] | And I’d better not find out that this was about protecting Nate. | 但最好别让我发现你这么做是为了保护奈特 |
[40:12] | If you’re falling for him… | 如果你对他痴迷了… |
[40:14] | I’m not. I swear. | 我没有 我发誓 |
[40:18] | I guess I have to trust you. | 我想我只能相信你了 |
[40:22] | yeah, I guess you do. | 当然 你可以信任我 |
[40:25] | But even the strongest bonds have their limits… | 不过即使再坚强的联盟也会有致命的弱点 |
[40:36] | And when broken… | 而当其破碎之时 |
[40:52] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[40:54] | Mm-hmm. Now that we know Vanessa was behind the rumors… | 既然我们已经知道瓦内萨才是幕后黑手了 |
[41:00] | absolutely. | 我当然确定了 |
[41:13] | That if left unchecked… | 碎片却仍未被察觉 |
[41:20] | Explode like a nuclear bomb. | 其威力就如同原子弹般强大 |
[41:26] | Veronica, do you still work with Tim Gunn? | 维罗妮卡 你还和蒂姆·冈恩共事吗 |
[41:29] | I need to get an interview for someone | 我需要为一个想要申请 |
[41:30] | Who will be applying to parsons. | 教区牧师的人安排一下面试 |
[41:34] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[41:35] | Yeah, her name’s Jenny Humphrey. | 她名字叫珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[41:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:40] | Waiting for the fallout. | 静待核爆后的余波吧 |
[41:42] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O 八卦天后 |