时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip gril here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | you’re one of the resources | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Are you kidding me? | 没开玩笑吧 怎么老是你 |
[00:07] | Hey, you again. | 嘿 我们又见面了 |
[00:08] | Tell me why you’re drinking alone, | 告诉我你为何独自借酒浇愁 |
[00:09] | and I’ll you anything you want. | 我也会如实告知 你想知道的一切 |
[00:10] | I thought I could start over, but it turns out | 我本以为可以重头来过 但到头来才发现 |
[00:13] | college is just high school with more expensive books. | 大学只不过是书本费更贵的高中而已 |
[00:16] | Now I’m in with Serena, and I can find something | 现在我和瑟琳娜走得很近 我敢保证 |
[00:18] | even bigger to take her down with. | 我能发掘出更具威力的秘密瓦解她 |
[00:19] | I better not find out that this was about protecting nate. | 最好别让我发现你这么做是为了保护内特 |
[00:22] | – If you’re falling for him– – I’m not. | -如果你爱上了他 -我没有 |
[00:23] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[00:24] | The captain is being charged | 上尉被指控 |
[00:25] | with embezzlement and fraud. | 挪用公款 犯有欺诈罪 |
[00:27] | There’s a different way to get our lives back, dad, | 爸 我们还有别的办法回归原来的生活 |
[00:29] | one that doesn’t require another felony. | 肯定有合法的途径让我们重新过上富足的生活 |
[00:31] | You be a man and you turn yourself in. | 像个男人一样 自首吧 |
[00:33] | The moment you slept with Jenny Humphrey– | 你和珍妮·汉弗瑞上床的那一刻 |
[00:35] | that was the best thing that ever happened to me | 对我来说 是最高兴的事 |
[00:36] | because I got over you. | 因为 我已经彻底把你给忘了 |
[00:38] | If that’s the truth, | 如果这是事实 |
[00:38] | then why haven’t you told anyone about Jenny? | 什么你不把珍妮的事告诉大家呢 |
[00:40] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会说出去的 |
[00:41] | I need to get an interview for someone | 我需要为一个想申请帕森斯设计学校 |
[00:42] | who will be applying to Parsons. Her name’s Jenny Humphrey. | 的女孩安排一个面试 她叫珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[01:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:27] | Somebody there? | 有人在吗 |
[01:35] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿呢 |
[01:50] | I know it’s you, Chuck! | 我知道是你 恰克 |
[02:01] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[02:01] | Somebody help! | 快来人救救我 |
[02:11] | They say waking up is hard to do… | 大家都说 晨起并非易事 |
[02:19] | especially when you’re not alone. | 尤其是前晚有人陪伴一同入眠 |
[02:44] | What have we here? | 快瞧瞧这儿发生了什么 |
[02:46] | Bed unslept in, | 彻夜未归 |
[02:48] | hair in missionary disarray, | 头发散乱 |
[02:51] | and yesterday’s dress with today’s shame all over it. | 你此刻的羞愧感全写在昨天穿的裙子上了 |
[02:53] | No shame. | 我没觉得羞愧 |
[02:55] | For your information, we just stayed up talking all night. | 澄清一下 我们昨夜只是聊天而已 |
[02:57] | So does this chatty insomniac have a name? | 哦 那这个健谈的失眠症患者叫什么啊 |
[03:01] | Colin. The cab stealer. | 科林 跟我抢出租的那家伙 |
[03:02] | Oh, well, you showed him. | 哇哦 看来你给他好好上了一课呢 |
[03:05] | It turns out he actually has some redeeming qualities. | 事实上 他还是有些迷人之处的 |
[03:08] | He’s handsome in an old hollywood way. He’s smart. | 有着传统好莱坞男星的精致面庞 机智聪敏 |
[03:11] | And even though he’s a businessman, | 尽管是个生意人 |
[03:12] | he’s more interested in talking about Lichtenstein and Warhol, | 却对利希滕斯坦和沃霍尔这些画家非常感兴趣 |
[03:15] | which he collects, by the way. | 顺便提一句 他还收藏了这些名家的画作 |
[03:16] | So what are you doing here? | 那你回来干什么呢 |
[03:18] | He also collects women that he puts into cabs. | 他还喜欢收集女人 每天早上 |
[03:20] | A new one each morning. | 他都帮不同的女人叫的士 |
[03:22] | And I’m not gonna be one of them. I won’t be. | 我可不想 也绝不会成为其中一员 |
[03:25] | What’s wrong with you? You look exhausted. | 你怎么了 看起来筋疲力尽的样子 |
[03:27] | I had another Chuck nightmare. It was awful. | 我又做了一个关于恰克的噩梦 这真是糟透了 |
[03:31] | I was in “wait until dark.” | 我梦见自己是《盲女惊魂记》的女主角 |
[03:33] | and I knew that he was there, | 而且我敢肯定 恰克就在那 |
[03:34] | just lying in wait like in real life. | 伺机等待 就像现实生活中一样 |
[03:37] | But then when he attacked me, | 但当他袭击我的时候 |
[03:39] | he turned out to be a she. | 我却突然发现所谓的”他”其实是个女孩 |
[03:40] | Like Chuck in drag or an actual girl? | 是恰克男扮女装 还是梦中凶手真是女孩呢 |
[03:43] | I don’t know! I was blind. | 我也不知道 在梦里我可个盲女呢 |
[03:45] | Well, it makes sense you’re dreaming about being attacked | 恰克向你宣战 你梦见他对你图谋不轨 |
[03:47] | ever since chuck declared war. | 这很正常 |
[03:49] | I guess. But then why a girl? | 也许吧 但为什么行凶的是个女孩呢 |
[03:52] | And that hair– | 她头发 |
[03:54] | so long and… | 好长 |
[03:56] | B., hey, can we talk about this on our way to school? | B 咱们能在上学路上边走边谈吗 |
[04:00] | Without the cab stealer, | 这回没人跟我抢出租了 |
[04:01] | I have no excuse for being late for a class, | 我上课再迟到 就说不过去了 |
[04:02] | And I promised the dean I’d be a model student. | 我答应系主任要做个模范学生 |
[04:05] | Uh, I’m gonna meet you there. | 那咱们学校见吧 |
[04:08] | There’s something I need to do first. | 有些事我得先去处理一下 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | Hey, man. What are you doing up so early? | 伙计 这么早什么事啊 |
[04:17] | Oh, just visiting my dad. Thought I’d check in. You okay? | 去探望我爸爸 打电话来问问你还好吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah, well, Vanessa went to stay with her folks for a while so… | 还好吧 瓦内萨搬去和她家人住了 |
[04:23] | Sorry, man. | 兄弟 真抱歉 |
[04:24] | Probably for the best, though, right? | 这样也许是为了大家好 对吧 |
[04:25] | Yeah, I suppose. I guess part of her | 但愿吧 她内心深处 |
[04:28] | just believes that I’ll always be in love with Serena | 始终觉得 我对瑟琳娜念念不忘 |
[04:29] | no matter what I say. | 我怎么解释都无济于事 |
[04:30] | Yeah. Crazy. | 是啊 很疯狂 对吧 |
[04:32] | So, uh, what about you? | 你还好吗 |
[04:33] | How was your big night with Juliet? | 你和茱丽叶的”梦幻之夜”过的如何 |
[04:35] | Totally worth the wait. | 等这么久 绝对值了 |
[04:37] | At least I thought so. | 起码我是这么认为的 |
[04:38] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[04:39] | This morning, she bolted. She said she couldn’t skip class. | 今天早上 她急着出门 说是不能翘课 |
[04:42] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[04:43] | So I thought she’d want to hang. | 我觉得她不想跟我在一起 |
[04:44] | You know, maybe have breakfast at Tom’s, | 说不定是要赶去汤姆家吃早饭呢 |
[04:47] | Stay in bed all day. I don’t know. | 然后卧床一整天 我也说不准 |
[04:48] | Right, well, I’m gonna ignore the fact | 我要暂时无视 |
[04:49] | that you have the best problems ever, | 你遇到的这个史上最甜蜜的问题 |
[04:51] | and tell you just not to read too much into it. | 安慰你下 别想太多 没事的 |
[04:52] | I know this might come as a shock, | 我知道你也许很难相信 |
[04:53] | but maybe she didn’t want to skip class. | 但或许她真的只是不想翘课而已 |
[04:55] | All right. I gotta go. Talk to you later. | 好吧 我挂了 回头再聊 |
[05:03] | Juliet? | 茱丽叶 |
[05:06] | Nate? | 内特 |
[05:12] | Oh, so the campus crusade continues? | 看来校园大战继续上演了 |
[05:14] | You haven’t punished Blair enough for driving Eva away? | 布莱尔赶走伊娃 你还没报复够吗 |
[05:17] | As I told her, I’ve hardly begun. | 就像我跟她说的那样 这只是个开始 |
[05:18] | Besides, I actually like it here. | 其实 我真的还挺喜欢这的 |
[05:20] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[05:22] | From what I hear, they’ve got someone big to replace Martha | 听说 他们找了个大腕接替玛莎 |
[05:24] | for the psychology of business lecture. | 教授商业心理学课 |
[05:26] | Apparently, he’s fortune 500. I’m curious to meet the man, | 显然 他是财富500强之一 我也很期待见到他 |
[05:29] | see what lessons there are to be learned. | 看看自己能从他身上学到什么 |
[05:31] | Speaking of, where’s Blair? | 话说 布莱尔人呢 |
[05:33] | Don’t tell me she threw in the towel after just one round? | 别告诉我 她这么快就认输了 |
[05:35] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 |
[05:36] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to sit with them. | 恕我失陪 我要坐在美女身边 |
[05:39] | From what I hear, badminton players know how to handle a shuttlecock. | 据我所知 羽毛球选手擅长互动 |
[05:45] | Hold the door, please. | 请别关门 |
[05:48] | Colin. Hey. What are you doing here? | 科林 你怎么在这儿 |
[05:51] | This is psychology of business, right? | 这是商业心理学课 对吧 |
[05:53] | Yeah, but… | 没错 但你 |
[05:56] | Oh, no. Don’t tell me you’re… | 不要告诉我你是 |
[05:58] | The new professor. | 新来的教授 |
[05:59] | I take it from your less than glowing enthusiasm | 看来你对这件事情不怎么感冒啊 |
[06:01] | that you are now one of my… | 现在你是我的 |
[06:03] | Students. Yes. | 学生 是的 |
[06:04] | They say life is full of surprises, | 人们总说 生活中惊喜连连 |
[06:09] | that our dreams really can come true. | 有时梦境也会成真 |
[06:15] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[06:18] | Then again, | 但同样地 |
[06:19] | So can our nightmares. | 噩梦也会成真 |
[06:25] | Anybody there? | 有人在家吗 |
[06:33] | Welcome home, Jenny Humphrey. | 珍妮·汉弗瑞 欢迎回家 |
[06:35] | We’ve missed you. | 我们都想念你了 |
[06:37] | Blair, whatever you’re about to do, | 布莱尔 别想耍什么手段 |
[06:39] | my dad and Lily are gonna be home any minute. | 我爸爸和莉莉马上到家 |
[06:41] | Not to worry, little J. | 别担心 小珍妮 |
[06:42] | This is going to be a very short conversation. | 我说两句就走 |
[06:45] | I let you walk away after you whored yourself out to Chuck | 在你不知廉耻地和恰克春宵一度之后 |
[06:48] | because I assumed you were smart enough | 我放你一马 因为我觉得你够聪明 |
[06:50] | never to come back. | 不会再回来趟这浑水 |
[06:52] | I might’ve been willing | 但我也并非无情之人 |
[06:53] | to make exceptions for holidays, birthdays, | 假日 生日 以及家人突发疾病时 |
[06:56] | health emergencies of immediate family members, | 我可以破例让你回来 |
[06:58] | but I don’t believe any of those scenarios apply. | 但如今看来 情况并非如此 |
[07:00] | Blair, I’m just here for one day. | 布莱尔 我只待一天就走 |
[07:01] | I have an interview with Tim Gunn, | 提姆·甘让我来面试 |
[07:02] | and if everything goes well, then he’ll write me | 如果一切顺利 他会给我写一封推荐信 |
[07:04] | a recommendation letter for parsons. | 寄给帕森斯设计学院[服装设计学校] |
[07:06] | parsons is still in Manhattan, is it not? | 帕森斯也在曼哈顿吗 |
[07:08] | Lower Manhattan. | 曼哈顿的下东区 |
[07:09] | It’s a hundred blocks away from the upper east side– | 完全远离上东区的世界 |
[07:11] | Semantics. You were banished. | 我说的很清楚了 你被流放了 |
[07:14] | If people think I’m not a woman of my word, | 如果大家发现我的话不作数后 |
[07:16] | the whole system could break down. | 就没有人会再服从我了 |
[07:18] | Look, Blair, I’m not looking to destabilize your social order. | 布莱尔 我无意动摇你的统治 |
[07:22] | You know how much fashion means to me, | 你知道时装设计对我意义重大 |
[07:24] | and Parsons is the school for it. | 帕森斯是我心中的圣殿 |
[07:26] | I’ll call you a car to take you back to Hudson | 我会叫车把你送回哈德孙 |
[07:28] | and wait while you pack. | 并且亲自监督你打包走人 |
[07:34] | How about a day pass? | 我申请破例停留一天可以吗 |
[07:35] | I promise I’ll leave directly after my interview. | 我保证面试之后立刻走人 |
[07:38] | And, you know, who knows if Tim Gunn’s even gonna like my work? | 也许提姆·甘根本看不上我的作品呢 |
[07:40] | But either way, I promise I won’t set foot in Manhattan | 无论如何 我保证今年不会再回来 |
[07:43] | for the rest of the year, not even Christmas. | 圣诞节也不会回来 |
[07:47] | Jenny-free holiday season. | 节假日 无珍妮 |
[07:49] | It’s been on my wish list for quite some time. | 这是我一直以来的梦想 |
[07:54] | Amnesty till midnight. | 特赦至午夜之前 |
[07:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:57] | I’m not done. | 我还没说完呢 |
[07:59] | There are terms. | 你要做出保证 |
[08:00] | See no one, speak to no one, | 不见任何人 不说任何话 |
[08:03] | and don’t step foot outside this apartment | 除非去面试 |
[08:04] | except for your interview. | 否则不许踏出公寓半步 |
[08:06] | Fine. | 可以 |
[08:07] | Good-bye, little J. | 再见 小珍妮 |
[08:09] | I look forward to never seeing you again. | 我很期待与你后会无期 |
[08:16] | So… | 我们 |
[08:18] | running into each other at a prison. | 在监狱遇到 |
[08:19] | That’s… kind of awkward. | 这有点小尴尬 |
[08:22] | Yeah, especially because you said you were going to class. | 是啊 特别是在我以为你去上课的情况下 |
[08:26] | Were you following me or something? | 你是在跟踪我吗 |
[08:28] | No. No, I wasn’t following you, okay? | 不 我没有跟踪你 好吗 |
[08:32] | I’m visiting my dad. | 我是来看我老爸的 |
[08:33] | He’s in for fraud and embezzlement. | 他因欺诈和挪用公款而坐牢 |
[08:35] | He just got transferred down from upstate. | 他刚从州北部转狱过来 |
[08:37] | Oh, my god. Why didn’t you tell me? | 天啊 你怎么没告诉我 |
[08:39] | Well, it’s usually not a part of my “A” Game pillow talk. | 这显然不会被当做枕边细语来炫耀吧 |
[08:43] | I mean, it was in all the papers. | 这事早已见诸报端 |
[08:44] | I thought you might know, | 我以为你已有所耳闻了呢 |
[08:46] | And–and I wouldn’t have to talk about it. | 所以我没有主动提起 |
[08:47] | No, I-I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[08:50] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t living in the city then. | 抱歉 我那时不在这里 |
[08:53] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:53] | It’s nice to actually have someone to talk to | 能和可以理解这件事的人谈谈 |
[08:55] | who might understand. | 感觉很好 |
[08:58] | So who are you here for? | 那你来看谁呢 |
[08:59] | Your brother you were telling me about? | 你说过的那个弟弟吗 |
[09:01] | No. | 不是的 |
[09:03] | I’m a volunteer… | 我是志愿者 |
[09:05] | for the prison literacy program. | 来教犯人们识字的 |
[09:07] | Why didn’t you just tell me that this morning? | 你今早为什么要瞒我呢 |
[09:10] | Look, all I wanted to do was stay in bed with you, and… | 我只想和你两情缱绻 |
[09:13] | I don’t know. I guess I just felt weird | 我也说不清 或许是我担心你会误解我 |
[09:15] | bailing on you for some convicts. | 来这是为了保释什么人出狱呢 |
[09:18] | Like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[09:19] | Not exactly the best pillow talk. | 这种事情不会被当做枕边细语 |
[09:21] | Well, I think it’s great you do something like that. | 我觉得你做的工作高尚极了 |
[09:25] | All right, I gotta get going | 好吧 在我爸疑心我去了哪里之前 |
[09:26] | before my dad wonders where I am. | 我得去看他了 |
[09:27] | But, um, is it cool if I swing by later, | 我待会儿去找你好吗 |
[09:30] | check out your class? | 看看你课上得如何 |
[09:34] | Oh, no. | 不用了 |
[09:36] | I just got a text message | 我刚收到短信 |
[09:38] | saying that my session was canceled. | 我的课程取消了 |
[09:43] | I’ll see you back in the city? | 我们回去再见好吗 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:54] | Hey. You are never going to believe who’s back in town. | 你绝对想不到是谁回来了 |
[09:57] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[09:58] | Our new psychology of business professor is Colin, | 商业心理学的新教授竟然是科林 |
[10:00] | The guy from last night. | 昨晚和我在一起的人 |
[10:02] | Cab guy? What are the odds? | 抢出租车的那个吗 世界真小 |
[10:04] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会有这等事 |
[10:05] | I’m already on thin ice with the dean. | 我和系主任的关系已经很紧张了 |
[10:06] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办啊 |
[10:07] | Nothing. You make sure that he knows that there will be | 不用担心 你告诉他 不能再有 |
[10:09] | no more cuddling or art talk | 拥抱和甜言蜜语了 |
[10:11] | and that you expect to be treated exactly the same | 要他对你和其他学生一视同仁 |
[10:13] | as if the two of you had never met. | 就当之前的事没发生过 |
[10:15] | I really like him, though. | 可我真的很喜欢他 |
[10:19] | But I’ll talk to him. | 但我会去跟他谈 |
[10:20] | Office hours! Not his apartment! | 办公室 而不是他家里 |
[10:23] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[10:24] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[10:27] | Did you happen to know | 你知道吗 |
[10:28] | That Jenny Humphrey was back on my island? | 珍妮·汉弗瑞居然回到我的地盘来了 |
[10:30] | Really? She must have a lot of nerve, | 真的吗 她胆子可真大啊 |
[10:32] | considering you banned her from the city. | 你都把她从纽约城里赶出去了 |
[10:35] | If people found out she defied you– | 如果人们看到她这样挑战你的权威 |
[10:36] | They won’t. And let me remind you, | 没人会知道的 我可告诉你 |
[10:39] | I sent her packing for both of our sakes. | 我赶她走 对你我都好 |
[10:41] | If it was ever made public | 如果世人得知 |
[10:42] | that you had a dangerous liaison with a teenage brooklynite | 你和一个布鲁克林女孩有过亲热关系 |
[10:45] | who also technically is your stepsister, | 何况这人还是继母的女儿 |
[10:47] | You’d be socially guillotined. | 那你就遗臭万年了 |
[10:48] | Well, I’d be mad | 好吧 那就是说 |
[10:49] | to have anything to do with her return then, wouldn’t I? | 她的归来跟我肯定没有关系了对吧 |
[10:54] | Arthur, pull the car around. | 阿瑟 把车开过来 |
[10:56] | It’s time to make the stop I requested. | 是时候去我说过的那个地方了 |
[10:59] | Reporting for duty! | 有什么吩咐吗 |
[11:01] | I need you three little pigs | 我要你们这三个小东西 |
[11:02] | to huff and puff over to the van der Woodsens’. | 去范德伍森家走一遭 |
[11:04] | You’re on stakeout. Jenny Humphrey is back. | 珍妮·汉弗瑞回来了 你们去监视她 |
[11:07] | She’s violating your order to exile? | 她居然违抗你的命令回来了 |
[11:09] | I gave her a day pass, | 我给了她一天时间 |
[11:11] | but she is not to move one inch outside that building | 没有我的允许 她必须呆在楼里 |
[11:13] | without me knowing. Got it? | 寸步不离 明白吗 |
[11:14] | Nothing could be more entertaining | 没有什么比给金发美女禁足更有意思了 |
[11:15] | than bottle blonde recon. But we’ll still dying to know | 但我们还是迫切地想知道 |
[11:18] | why you deported Jenny in the first place. | 你当初为什么把珍妮赶走呢 |
[11:20] | Yours is not to wonder why. Yours is to do or die. | 你们的任务不是好奇 要么干活要么去死 |
[11:25] | Go! | 快点去 |
[11:29] | I can’t believe I didn’t know you were coming back. | 我居然不知道你要回来 |
[11:31] | Well, I’m only here for a day. | 我只回来一天 |
[11:32] | I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. | 我没想弄得声势浩大 |
[11:34] | If dad put out a spread like this every time you came home, | 如果你每次回来老爸都有欢迎仪式的话 |
[11:35] | I’d be inviting you more often. | 我会经常邀请你回来的 |
[11:37] | Thanks? | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Well, these are so lovely. I can see why Tim Gunn | 这些设计太可爱了 我现在知道 |
[11:41] | is dying to meet with you. | 为什么蒂姆·甘这么急切地要见你了。 |
[11:42] | Are you kidding? He knows what I do. | 你开玩笑吗 他可知道我是谁 |
[11:44] | Parsons would be lucky to have her. | 能录她是帕森斯的荣幸 |
[11:46] | Hey, how about, uh, dinner at Babbo tonight, | 我们晚上一起去巴布吃饭吧 |
[11:48] | celebrate us all being back together? | 庆祝一下我们的团聚 |
[11:50] | Um, I’d actually kinda rather stay in, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我还是想留在房间里 |
[11:53] | Um, dad’s chili? | 吃老爸做的辣椒 |
[11:55] | What? When have you ever passed up babbo? | 你居然会对巴布说不 |
[11:56] | Yeah, I know, but I have a, um, a couple finishing touches | 但我还些设计没有完工 |
[11:59] | to do on my dresses, so if you guys will excuse me… | 所以我还是不去了 |
[12:03] | I’m sorry, Rufus, | 不好意思 鲁弗斯 |
[12:04] | But the chili– the smell, it lingers. | 不过辣椒的味道 不是很好 |
[12:07] | what? Must be the cumin. | 什么 一定是孜然的问题 |
[12:12] | Okay, so what’s really going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[12:14] | Well, blair stopped by with her welcome wagon. | 布莱尔带着她招牌式的欢迎来过了 |
[12:17] | I don’t know why | 我也不知道为什么 |
[12:17] | I thought I could sneak back in for a day, but… | 我本以为能神不知鬼不觉的回来一天 |
[12:19] | Well, how did she know you were here before I did? | 我都不知道你要回来 她又怎么知道的 |
[12:22] | She’s the wicked witch of the upper east side. | 她可是上东区女巫 |
[12:23] | You know, I’m sure one of her monkeys | 我肯定是她的某个跟班 |
[12:25] | spotted me getting off the train or something. | 看到我下火车了或什么 |
[12:27] | But it’s fine. She’s giving me a day pass | 不过还好 她给了我一天时间 |
[12:29] | as long as I don’t see or talk to anyone. | 只要我不见外人就行 |
[12:32] | That’s ridiculous. | 这也太荒唐了 |
[12:34] | Yeah, it is 100% vintage crazy-ass Blair. | 不过这完完全全就是疯婆子布莱尔的风格 |
[12:37] | But really, though, I mean, I have no interest in going back | 不过话说回来 我也没什么兴趣 |
[12:40] | To being G.I. Jenny and warring with Blair. | 回来跟布莱尔大战一场 |
[12:42] | How very gandhi of you. | 你真仁慈 |
[12:44] | But in case eastern philosophy does fail you, | 但以防上东区的习气伤害到你 |
[12:46] | how about I meet you downtown after my class | 我放学了去市中心接你吧 |
[12:48] | and I can escort you back up here? | 可以把你送回来 怎么样 |
[12:49] | Thanks, but really, | 谢谢 不过 |
[12:50] | The only person I have to worry about today is Tim Gunn. | 我目前所担心的人只有蒂姆·甘 |
[12:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:55] | Is anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[12:56] | Chuck. | 是恰克 |
[12:58] | It’s all right. I’ll deal with him. | 没事 我去对付他 |
[13:07] | What are you doing here, Chuck? | 恰克 你来干吗 |
[13:08] | Oh. I heard Jenny was back. I wanted to speak with her. | 听说珍妮回来了 我想跟她谈谈 |
[13:12] | And say what? “I’m sorry for taking advantage of you | 谈什么 “对不起我占你便宜了” |
[13:15] | “and letting my psycho ex-girlfriend | “还让我那个疯子前女友” |
[13:16] | run you out of town”? | “把你赶出城了”吗 |
[13:18] | Something like that, except without the sarcasm. | 差不多吧 不过没这么冷嘲热讽 |
[13:23] | Yeah, well, I think I can deliver that message, | 我可以替你转达 |
[13:24] | And I think you can find the elevator. | 你应该找得到电梯在哪吧 |
[13:27] | Oh, how can I argue with big brother? | 我怎么能跟哥哥争论呢 |
[13:29] | I’ll just grab these blueprints Lily left for me. | 我就把莉莉留给我的图纸拿走了 |
[13:34] | I’ll let you get back to your Hemingway complex. | 你回去继续忙你的春秋大作吧 |
[13:36] | You know, I almost respect this side to you, humphrey. | 我其实还敬佩你这种特长的 汉弗瑞 |
[13:39] | Tell Jenny I said hello, and I’m truly sorry. | 帮我向珍妮带好 跟她说我很抱歉 |
[13:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:51] | Oh. You raced out of class pretty fast. | 你下课后跑得倒挺快 |
[13:53] | Was I that boring? Come to think of it, | 我很无聊吗 这样想想 |
[13:56] | you raced off pretty fast this morning as well. | 你今天早上跑得也挺快的 |
[13:58] | Well, I know the routine. I wanted to save you the effort | 我了解你的流程 给你省点力气 |
[14:01] | of walking me out and hailing me a cab. | 省得你送我出去 还帮我拦出租了 |
[14:03] | Does that mean you think last night was a mistake? | 你的意思是昨晚是个错误 |
[14:07] | The opposite, actually. | 恰恰相反 |
[14:10] | I had a lot of fun last night, | 我昨晚很开心 |
[14:12] | which is why I didn’t want you to think | 这也是为什么我不想让你认为 |
[14:13] | I was one of your usual conquests. | 我只是你的一个普通的战利品 |
[14:15] | You made that pretty clear last night | 当你昨晚拒绝沦陷的时候 |
[14:17] | when you declined to be conquered. | 已经表现的很明显了 |
[14:20] | All of this, however, was before I found out | 然而 所有这些都发生在我知道 |
[14:22] | you were my professor. | 你是我的教授之前 |
[14:24] | And relationships with faculty are strictly forbidden, | 与教工有染是学校明文禁止的 |
[14:29] | and I-I don’t want last night to affect | 我不希望昨晚发生的事影响到 |
[14:31] | how you treat me as a student. | 咱俩的正常师生关系 |
[14:33] | I’ve gotta say, that didn’t sound very heartfelt. | 我得说 你的话不够真诚啊 |
[14:35] | Wanna try it again with a little more conviction? | 再想点更笃定的说辞来听 |
[14:39] | I’ve said what I needed to say. | 我想说的已经说完了 |
[14:41] | You can have the T.A. mark my papers. | 你可以让助教来批阅我的论文 |
[14:43] | May I offer a counterproposal? | 我可以提个相反的建议吗 |
[14:48] | I have to go to this party tonight | 我今晚有个派对需要出席 |
[14:49] | for “The New York Observer.” | 是《纽约观察者》办的 |
[14:50] | I’m getting some kind of eligible bachelor award. | 我要领个颁给某些差强人意的学士的奖项 |
[14:54] | Will you come with me? | 你愿意和我一起去吗 |
[14:55] | Wouldn’t bringing a date | 你不觉得带个约会对象去 |
[14:56] | make you ineligible for an award like that? | 会让你变得不配领奖吗 |
[14:58] | Maybe having you on my arm would be honor enough. | 能挽你在臂弯就足够荣幸了 |
[15:02] | If I give up my bachelor title | 我宁愿放弃什么学士的头衔 |
[15:04] | and commit to getting to know you better, | 去交换能更加了解你 |
[15:07] | Maybe you could put off | 或者你可以把 |
[15:09] | mastering the psychology of business | 商务心理学拿第一 |
[15:11] | for another semester? | 的目标向后缓缓 |
[15:16] | Well, it’s not like business is my major. | 我的专业也不是商业 |
[15:19] | And it’s still the add/drop period, so… | 况且现在还是选课阶段 |
[15:22] | I’ll pick you up. | 下课我来接你 |
[15:30] | The messenger’s picking them up. | 有人会来收的 |
[15:32] | So that the models can get fitted, okay? | 这样模特就能试衣了 |
[15:33] | Of course. I tell him extra careful, special delivery. | 好的 我会叫他递送时格外小心的 |
[15:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:38] | Thanks, Vanya. | Vanya 谢谢你 |
[15:47] | Why are you calling me? | 你干嘛打我电话 |
[15:48] | I understand your reluctance to ever speak to me again. | 我知道你不想再和我说话 |
[15:51] | And I don’t wanna bother you. | 我也不愿打扰你 |
[15:53] | I was picking up some Bass Industries blueprints earlier, | 我之前去拿拜斯集团图纸时 |
[15:55] | and it seems I mistakenly took your portfolio. | 不小心拿错了你的设计簿 |
[15:59] | Chuck, I don’t know what type of game you’re playing, | 恰克 我不知道你在搞什么鬼 |
[16:01] | but my interview’s in an hour. | 但是我还有一个小时就要面试了 |
[16:02] | You have to bring it back right now. | 你得马上给我送回来 |
[16:03] | I would, of course, | 我当然会 |
[16:04] | but I’m heading into a meeting I can’t reschedule. | 不过我正要去开会 不能改期 |
[16:06] | Can you swing by the Empire? | 你能绕到帝国酒店来拿一下吗 |
[16:08] | No! I’m not supposed to go anywhere but my interview, | 不行 我除了面试外哪都不能去 |
[16:10] | and I definitely can’t see you. | 我肯定不能和你见面 |
[16:11] | So you won’t have to. | 你也不必 |
[16:13] | I left it at the front desk with my concierge. | 我把它放在前台礼宾那里了 |
[16:15] | Good luck today. | 祝你好运 |
[16:16] | No, chuck! | 不行 恰克 |
[16:30] | Spotted– | 现场播报 |
[16:31] | B.’s disciples hot on little J.’s tail. | B的纪律小组随时盯紧小J |
[16:41] | This is fun. | 这下有戏看了 |
[16:42] | And hopefully it’s about to get more so. | 越激烈越好 |
[16:47] | Follow that cab! | 跟紧那部出租车 |
[16:54] | Don’t tell me you lost her. | 别和我说你们跟丢了 |
[16:56] | Watch out, J. Break a deal with the devil… | 当心了 J 和恶魔玩毁约 |
[16:59] | We didn’t. She just walked into the Empire. | 不是 她刚走进帝国大厦 |
[17:10] | And there will be hell to pay. | 那就到地狱去偿罪吧 |
[17:17] | Dan, you didn’t have to meet me here. | 丹 你不必到这里来接我 |
[17:19] | Besides, I’m already late. | 再说 我已经迟到了 |
[17:20] | I was in the neighborhood. But this is Veronica, | 我刚就在附近 这位是维朗妮卡 |
[17:22] | and she was out here waiting for you. | 她会在那儿等你 |
[17:23] | Oh, sorry. Hi. I’m Jenny Humphrey. | 对不起 你好 我是珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[17:25] | I had a couple last-minute organizational issues. | 我还有点紧急问题 |
[17:27] | No problem, Jenny. | 没关系 珍妮 |
[17:28] | But the models are already inside getting dressed, | 不过模特在里面已经换好装了 |
[17:30] | and Mr. Gunn is on a very tight schedule today. | 甘先生今天日程安排得很满 |
[17:33] | Uh, wish me luck? | 祝我好运吧 |
[17:34] | I don’t have to. I mean, admittedly, | 我不用 我是说 显然 |
[17:35] | you’re my sister, and I love you, so I’m biased. | 你是我妹妹 我爱你 我肯定偏袒你 |
[17:37] | But if you can take Blair in stride today, | 既然今天你能从容搞定布莱尔 |
[17:40] | Tim Gunn will be a piece of cake. | 蒂姆·甘对你来说就是小菜一碟 |
[17:41] | Don’t tell him I said that. | 别跟他说我这么说过 |
[17:42] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:44] | All right. I’ll be out here waitin’ for ya. | 我就在外面等你 |
[17:46] | Collect call from a correctional facility. | 从教养院打来的付费电话 |
[17:47] | Do you accept these charges? | 你接受这项付费业务吗 |
[17:49] | Yes. Ben, I’m so glad you called. | 接受 本 很高兴你来电话了 |
[17:52] | Where were you today? | 你今天都到哪里去了 |
[17:53] | I came, but Nate– | 我来了 但是内特 |
[17:54] | I thought I told you to stop seeing him. | 我记得我叫你不要再见他了 |
[17:56] | His father’s in prison with you. | 他父亲和你在一个监狱 |
[17:57] | What? Don’t they make you do your homework at Columbia? | 什么 你没在哥大做背景调查吗 |
[18:01] | I did, but he just transferred, | 我做了 不过他刚转狱 |
[18:03] | and I bumped into Nate outside. | 我今天在外面碰巧撞见内特 |
[18:05] | Don’t worry. I made something up. | 放心 我唬住了他 |
[18:08] | You’re wrong about him, you know. | 你对他的看法是错的 |
[18:11] | I mean, we… we talked. | 我们谈过了 |
[18:14] | And he’s not like the others. He might actually understand. | 他不像其他人 他可能真的能理解 |
[18:16] | Understand what exactly? | 到底能理解什么 |
[18:18] | That your big brother’s in prison? Maybe. | 你哥哥蹲监狱 也许 |
[18:21] | But what happens when he starts asking questions about why? | 但如果他问你为什么 那该怎么办 |
[18:24] | You think he’s gonna understand then? | 你觉得他还能理解吗 |
[18:25] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[18:28] | I don’t want to lie to him anymore. | 我不想再对他撒谎了 |
[18:33] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[18:34] | I’ve put a lot on you. You’re my little sister. | 我给你太多责任了 你只是我的妹妹 |
[18:38] | You deserve to be happy. | 你本应活的开心 |
[18:41] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[18:43] | for understanding. | 能理解我 |
[18:45] | All right, I’ve gotta get back, but I’ll call you later. | 我要回去了 我会再打给你的 |
[18:50] | Hey, you know a new guy in here, | 你听说过新转来个人吗 |
[18:52] | last name Archibald? | 姓阿齐布尔德的 |
[18:57] | Introduce me? | 替我引见 |
[19:05] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[19:07] | Serena! What a lovely surprise. | 瑟琳娜 多意外啊 真好 |
[19:08] | What brings you back to the homestead? | 什么风把你吹回来了 |
[19:11] | Don’t tell me word reached you | 别说是因为听说 |
[19:12] | that Rufus is making his famous chili. | 鲁弗斯在做他招牌辣椒酱 |
[19:14] | Jenny’s in town. | 因为珍妮回城了 |
[19:15] | Hmm. Guess she forgot to call. | 我想是她忘记打电话了 |
[19:17] | Well, I know you two haven’t exactly been the best of friends in the past, | 我知道你们俩过去算不上是好朋友 |
[19:20] | but maybe that can change now that you’ve had some time apart. | 既然有空余时间 情况还是可以改变的 |
[19:24] | Well, as much as I would love to bond with her, | 我是很想和她联系啦 |
[19:27] | I actually have plans– | 实际上 今晚我有安排 |
[19:28] | special plans that involve me raiding my mother’s jewelry box. | 一个需要洗劫我妈妈珠宝盒的安排 |
[19:32] | Those are special plans. Well, let’s see what we can do. | 还真是够特别 看看我们能做什么 |
[19:35] | Oh. Hey, what are you reading? | 你在看什么呢 |
[19:37] | Oh, it’s just a book by one of my professors. But I’m– | 就是我一个教授写的书 不过我 |
[19:40] | “Winner!” By Colin Forrester. | 《赢家》 科林·福雷斯特著 |
[19:42] | “A must-read for 21st century C.E.O.s.” | 二十一世纪首席执行官必读 |
[19:45] | Serena, I can’t tell you how happy it makes me | 瑟琳娜 你不知道我看到你 |
[19:47] | to see you taking such a challenging course | 一开始就选这么高难度的课 |
[19:49] | just right out of the gate. | 有多高兴 |
[19:51] | Honestly, after the year that you’ve had, | 老实说 经过那么一年 |
[19:53] | it’s wonderful to see you thinking about your future | 真让人欣慰 能看到你为将来考虑 |
[19:56] | instead of focusing on boys. | 而不是整天和男孩子们在一起 |
[19:59] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[20:02] | All right, let’s go find something that sparkles, huh? | 来吧 我们找点亮闪闪的东西 |
[20:08] | I must say, jenny, this is a very impressive resume? | 我必须说 珍妮你的简历很出色 |
[20:11] | Especially for someone so young. | 特别是 你还这么年轻 |
[20:12] | Oh, thank you. I– yeah, fashion’s pretty much | 谢谢您 我把所有的心思 |
[20:14] | the only thing I’ve ever cared about. | 都花在了时尚上 |
[20:16] | So you interned with Eleanor Waldorf. Love her. | 你以前跟着埃莉诺·霍道夫实习过 |
[20:19] | Then you left to start your own line. That was bold. | 然后就自己单干了 真有胆量 |
[20:22] | Yeah, in retrospect, it was probably a little too bold. | 现在想来 当时是有点太大胆了 |
[20:24] | I didn’t exactly leave on great terms, and then | 其实我干得并不顺利 后来 |
[20:27] | my new business partner set all of my dresses on fire, so… | 我的新合伙人把我设计的裙子都烧了 |
[20:30] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[20:32] | But you must’ve patched things up with Eleanor | 但你和埃莉诺·霍道夫后来又和好如初了吧 |
[20:33] | because I see you worked together again last year. | 去年我见到你们又有合作了 |
[20:36] | And then you just left town? | 然后你就突然离开这儿了 |
[20:39] | Well, there was a-a conflict with a different Waldorf. | 是因为我和霍道夫的女儿有过节了 |
[20:42] | But I can assure you that all of that’s behind me now. | 但我可以保证这一切都过去了 |
[20:45] | I think that these dresses | 我觉得这些裙子 |
[20:46] | really express my take on young women today– | 完全表达了我对女性时尚的理解 |
[20:49] | Our sense of self-confidence and self-worth. | 展现了自信和自我价值 |
[20:52] | Well, let’s take a look. | 好 我们看看吧 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:07] | This is quite a statement, Jenny. | 这就是你说的时尚吗 珍妮 |
[21:08] | Um, no– | 不是的 |
[21:09] | we’re done. | 面试结束 |
[21:10] | Uh, that part is not– | 这些不是 |
[21:11] | Let’s get ready for the next appointment. | 下一个面试者 |
[21:13] | Uh, no, I’m– | 不 我 |
[21:13] | Confidence and self-worth? | 自信和自我价值 |
[21:15] | I don’t know if this is your idea of a joke, | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[21:17] | But it’s not funny. | 但一点也不好笑 |
[21:19] | It’s not a joke. I’m so sorry. This isn’t how– | 我没开玩笑 很抱歉 这不是 |
[21:20] | I’ll show you the way out. | 出去请走那边 |
[21:21] | Mr. Gunn, please– | 甘先生 求你 |
[21:23] | Ladies, you may leave. | 女士们 你们可以出去了 |
[21:31] | Blair, uh, I don’t know what you’re doing here, | 布莱尔 你来这儿干嘛 |
[21:33] | but whatever it is, it’s not gonna work, | 但不管怎样 你都不会得逞 |
[21:34] | ’cause Jenny’s already inside. | 珍妮已经进去了 |
[21:35] | Oh. I came for the after party. | 我是来为她庆祝的 |
[21:39] | Blair! How could you?! | 布莱尔 你怎么能这样 |
[21:41] | Jenny, wait. What–what happened? | 珍妮 等一下 怎么了 |
[21:42] | She totally humiliated me and destroyed my collection. | 她让我难堪 还毁了我的设计 |
[21:45] | You broke the terms of our agreement. | 是你先不遵守约定的 |
[21:46] | Here. There’s a 5:00. | 看一下吧 五点的机票 |
[21:51] | Spotted–little J. Having a fashion emergency. | 现场报道 小J遇上了时尚危机 |
[21:55] | Looks like B drew blood. | 看起来B惹人生气了 |
[22:02] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[22:03] | Before you say anything, I’m only calling | 先听我说完 我打来 |
[22:05] | because I saw “Gossip girl.” | 只是因为我看到了绯闻少女 |
[22:07] | I wondered if I might be able to offer some assistance. | 有什么我可以帮助的吗 |
[22:10] | Well, unless it’s a murder-suicide, | 除非你能让布莱尔畏罪自杀 |
[22:12] | I think I’ll pass. | 否则你就省省吧 |
[22:13] | So dramatic. You should be a writer. | 太戏剧化了 你可以当作家了 |
[22:15] | Tim Gunn is being honored | 提姆·甘今晚被邀请参加 |
[22:17] | at “The observers” New yorkers of the year party | 今晚在砰砰会所举办的 |
[22:20] | tonight at the boom boom room. | 年度纽约客-《观察者》派对 |
[22:21] | Why don’t you two accompany me? | 你们俩和我一起去吧 |
[22:23] | Surely Jenny can find a quiet moment to plead her case. | 我保证珍妮会有机会来挽回局面 |
[22:27] | And why should I actually believe | 为什么我要相信 |
[22:28] | that you’re trying to help us here? | 你这回真的想要帮我们 |
[22:30] | It would be my way of making amends to Jenny. | 这是我向珍妮道歉的方式 |
[22:33] | Why don’t you run it by the brains of the operation? | 你何不动脑子想想 |
[22:36] | I can’t imagine her wanting Blair to win this one. | 珍妮不会想让布莱尔赢的 |
[22:40] | Chuck can get us into “The observer” Party, | 恰克能带我们去《观察者》派对 |
[22:41] | and Tim Gunn’s gonna be there. | 提姆·甘会出席 |
[22:44] | Well, it’s not like Blair can do anything worse to me. | 布莱尔还能对我怎么样 |
[22:46] | But what about dinner with dad? | 但和老爸的晚饭呢 |
[22:48] | Tell your sister | 告诉你妹妹 |
[22:48] | I’ll leave tickets for the whole family. | 我会给全家都留票 |
[22:51] | I look forward to seeing you at the festivities. | 期待在晚会上见到你们 |
[22:53] | Careful, little J. | 小心了 小J |
[22:55] | Queen B doesn’t grant second chances. | B女王不会善罢甘休 |
[22:57] | She attacks at first sight. | 她会立马回击 |
[23:11] | You look incredible. | 你真漂亮 |
[23:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:16] | Maybe we should walk in separately. | 也许我们应该分开走 |
[23:18] | You having second thoughts? | 你改主意了吗 |
[23:21] | No. No, no. I just– I talked to my mom today, | 不 不是 我今天和我妈妈谈过 |
[23:23] | and she’s so proud of me for taking your class. | 她对我上你的课感到很自豪 |
[23:25] | I don’t want her to read that I’m dropping it | 我不想让她在纽约时报上看到 |
[23:27] | in “The new york times.” | 我放弃了这门课的消息 |
[23:28] | Well, why don’t you just tell her? | 那你为什么不直接告诉她 |
[23:29] | Because she’ll think | 因为她会以为 |
[23:30] | I’m choosing a man over my future again. | 我又一次把男生放在了第一位 |
[23:33] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[23:34] | If it’s okay with you, I’m just gonna meet you upstairs. | 如果你不介意 那我们楼上见 |
[23:47] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[23:48] | Ivanka. | 伊万卡 |
[23:50] | Rufus. Hey, Jared, great. | 鲁弗斯 杰瑞德 |
[23:51] | Good to see you. You are a vision. | 很高兴见到你 你真漂亮 |
[23:52] | – Oh, thank you both for coming. – Pleasure to be here. | -谢谢你们两位的到来 -我们的荣幸 |
[23:58] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是一个好主意吗 |
[24:00] | I mean, R.I.S.D. has a great fashion program. | 罗德岛设计学院有很多出色的时尚节目 |
[24:03] | We are not letting you give up on PAarsons. Come on. | 我们不会让你放弃帕森斯的 走吧 |
[24:05] | I-I have a Blair-shaped target on my back. | 我感觉我就是布莱尔的箭靶子 |
[24:07] | Oh, you want to be Gandhi? Now’s your chance. | 想成为甘地吗 这就是你的机会 |
[24:09] | Let’s go find tim gunn. | 去找提姆·甘 |
[24:23] | Mom, hey! | 妈妈 |
[24:24] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛 |
[24:26] | What happened to Chili Night? | 怎么没去红辣椒之夜 |
[24:27] | Change of plan. Uh, Dan and Jenny wanted to come, | 计划有变 丹和珍妮也想来 |
[24:29] | So we all did. | 所以就一起都来了 |
[24:31] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:33] | is that your professor? | 那不是你的教授吗 |
[24:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:35] | Colin Forrester. I recognize him from his jacket photo– | 科林·福雷斯特 我见过他的夹克照 |
[24:38] | Which, incidentally, does not do him any justice. | 这样一看 还真是一表人才 |
[24:41] | One more, Colin. | 再来一张 科林 |
[24:43] | Um, mom, about that… | 妈 说起这个 |
[24:44] | I know, how important it is to you that I take his class– | 我知道我能上这门课对你有多么重要 |
[24:46] | Oh, it’s not the class I care about. | 我关心的不是这门课 |
[24:48] | I am just so proud of the student you’re becoming, | 我是为你能真正成为一个学生而感到自豪 |
[24:51] | Your new focus. | 你的新目标 |
[24:52] | I know, but just– | 我知道 但是 |
[24:53] | Serena, I ducked the press line. Tell your mother | 瑟琳娜 我躲过媒体了 告诉你妈妈 |
[24:56] | that I am crazy about you, that I might be your future, | 我对你有多么着迷 也许我是你的真命天子 |
[24:58] | and I don’t care who knows. | 我才不在乎谁会知道 |
[25:04] | Sorry. Colin forrester. | 抱歉 我是科林·福雷斯特 |
[25:06] | Lily humphrey, formerly Van Der Woodsen. | 莉莉·汉弗瑞 以前是范德·伍德森 |
[25:09] | Serena’s mother… | 瑟琳娜的妈妈 |
[25:10] | Who heard everything | 非常清楚的 |
[25:13] | loud and clear. | 听到了你说的话 |
[25:17] | Status report. | 现场报道 |
[25:19] | Jenny didn’t get on the train. | 珍妮没上火车 |
[25:20] | She’s at “The observer” Party. | 她在《观察者》派对呢 |
[25:21] | We followed her here. | 我们一直跟着她 |
[25:23] | This isn’t just belligerency. It’s insurgency. | 这不单是向我宣战 简直就是叛乱 |
[25:26] | Why would she risk escalating my wrath? | 她竟然敢在太岁头上动土 |
[25:29] | Tim gunn is here. | 提姆·甘也在这儿 |
[25:30] | Of course. An eleventh hour appeal. | 废话 这可是她的救命稻草 |
[25:32] | Don’t let her out of your sight. I’m on my way. | 你们把她给我盯紧了 我马上就来 |
[25:35] | Well, the boom boom room is a private club, | 砰砰会所是个私人俱乐部 |
[25:36] | and we’re having trouble with the door guy. | 门童不让我们进去 |
[25:38] | Can you help? | 能帮帮忙吗 |
[25:39] | Penelope, this isn’t congress. | 佩内洛普 这又不是国会 |
[25:41] | Accomplish something. | 自己想办法 |
[25:47] | Ladies. Good to see you. | 姑娘们 很高兴见到你们 |
[25:59] | …All on a go-see, see who you like, | 您亲自去看看喜欢哪一位 |
[26:01] | who you’d like to have through the line, and, um, | 由谁来陪伴您出场 还有 |
[26:03] | if that works out for you, we could– | 如果那样可行的话 我们就 |
[26:05] | Mr. Gunn? Hi. Jenny humphrey. | 甘先生 你好 我是珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[26:08] | Jenny. Of course. | 珍妮 我记得 |
[26:10] | Um, I’m–I’m really sorry to bother you. I just… | 非常抱歉 打扰您了 我只是 |
[26:13] | I didn’t get a chance to explain earlier | 之前没有机会向您解释 |
[26:15] | that my dresses weren’t supposed to be like that, | 我设计的裙子原本不是那样的 |
[26:17] | with the–the paint and the letters. | 上面没有彩绘和字母 |
[26:19] | Oh, dear. What happened? | 亲爱的 那是怎么回事 |
[26:21] | I-it’s a long story. | 这个说来话长 |
[26:23] | But, um, I just– | 不过 我只是 |
[26:25] | I really needed you to know that that’s not who I am | 我希望您知道 我不是那样的人 |
[26:28] | or what my work’s about. | 我的作品也不是那样的 |
[26:30] | And I would really do anything for a second chance. | 希望能再给我一次机会 我一定全力以赴 |
[26:35] | I think I can arrange for another interview. | 我想我可以再给你一次面试机会 |
[26:37] | And don’t let your dresses out of your sight. | 可要看好你的裙子哦 |
[26:41] | all right. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢您 |
[26:43] | You know, when Veronica told me | 维朗妮卡跟我说 |
[26:44] | that Chuck Bass wanted us to meet– | 恰克·拜斯要我们去见见 |
[26:45] | Wait. Chuck called you? | 等等 恰克给你打过电话 |
[26:49] | really? | 真的吗 |
[26:49] | No inmates by that name? | 没有叫这个名字的犯人吗 |
[26:53] | All right. Well, um, thank you. | 那好 好的 谢谢你 |
[26:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[27:05] | I know this sounds a little crazy, | 我知道这听起来有些离谱 |
[27:06] | but after our talk this morning, | 但今早我们聊过之后 |
[27:08] | I thought maybe your brother was an inmate, | 我觉得也许你哥哥是个囚犯 |
[27:09] | And you were just too embarrassed to tell me, | 当时你觉得太尴尬 不想告诉我 |
[27:10] | so I called over there. | 所以我给那边打了电话 |
[27:13] | You called the prison? | 你给监狱打了电话 |
[27:14] | Yeah, and I’m sorry. I was just being paranoid, | 是的 对不起 我多疑了 |
[27:17] | and it’s not an excuse, but I have a history | 虽然这不是理由 但我曾经 |
[27:19] | of believing girls when I shouldn’t. | 相信了不该相信的女人 |
[27:21] | I just wanna make sure we’re totally open with each other. | 我只是想让彼此开诚相见 没有隐瞒 |
[27:26] | I know. I-I want the same thing. | 我知道 我也希望如此 |
[27:29] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[27:32] | That’s why I came over. | 这正是我过来的原因 |
[27:35] | There are some things that I need to tell you about me, | 我想告诉你一些关于我 |
[27:37] | And–and my family. | 和我家里的事情 |
[27:41] | Wait one second. It’s the prison. | 等一下 是监狱打来的 |
[27:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:47] | Wait, wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[27:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:52] | Of course. I’ll come right over. | 好的 我马上过来 |
[27:56] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[27:57] | No. My dad’s been jumped by some inmates, | 出事了 我爸被其他犯人打了 |
[27:59] | And he’s in the infirmary. | 他现在在治疗室 |
[28:00] | Nate. | 内特 |
[28:01] | I gotta go. I’ll call you later, okay? | 我得走了 回头打给你 好吗 |
[28:21] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[28:22] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[28:23] | Hi! | 你好 |
[28:24] | It is wonderful to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[28:26] | So good to see you. | 我也是 |
[28:27] | Of course you’re being honored tonight. | 你的到来 真是荣幸之至 |
[28:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:29] | Rufus, this is Isaac Mizrahi. | 鲁弗斯 这位是艾萨克·兹拉希 |
[28:30] | – Hello, isaac. – Hello. | -你好 艾萨克 -你好 |
[28:33] | Jenny, hey. I saw you walk away from Tim Gunn. | 珍妮 我看你从提姆·甘那边过来 |
[28:35] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[28:36] | Just like old times, huh, j.? | 又回到过去的时光了 对吧 J |
[28:39] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[28:40] | Question is, what are you doing here? | 应该问你 你来这里做什么 |
[28:43] | Or do you want that dress messed up, too? | 你是不是想让你身上那条裙子也毁了 |
[28:45] | Leave me alone. | 你们别惹我 |
[28:46] | We don’t make the rules, j. We just enjoy enforcing them. | 规矩不是我们定的 J 我们只是奉命行事 |
[28:49] | But there is one thing we don’t understand– | 不过有一件事我们不大明白 |
[28:51] | What a pathetic nobody like you | 你一个不起眼的可怜鬼 |
[28:52] | could’ve done to blair waldorf | 到底对布莱尔·霍道夫做了什么 |
[28:54] | To get her so riled up we had to play follow the loser all day. | 让她如此愤慨 要我们整天跟着你这个败类 |
[28:59] | Wait. You guys don’t know why blair hates me? | 等等 你们还不知道为什么布莱尔讨厌我 |
[29:01] | Besides the obvious? No one does. | 除了你的身材 别的就不知道了 |
[29:05] | Blair’s here. You’re in trouble now. | 布莱尔来了 你有麻烦了 |
[29:14] | We’ll see who’s in trouble. | 倒是看看谁有麻烦了 |
[29:15] | Jenny. Jenny, whatever you’re thinking of doing– | 珍妮 珍妮 你可别乱来 |
[29:17] | They won’t stop. Why should I? | 她们不会善罢甘休 我奉陪 |
[29:21] | Move! I have a Humphrey to squash. | 让开 我要撕了珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[29:25] | Looking to paint the town red? | 又想在这胡闹了吗 |
[29:26] | I don’t know what you’ve heard, but it isn’t your concern. | 我不知道你听到了些什么 但这不关你的事 |
[29:32] | Unless… | 除非 |
[29:36] | It is. | 是的 |
[29:38] | You’ve been behind this the whole time, haven’t you? | 你就是幕后始作俑者 是不是 |
[29:41] | You got Jenny the interview with Tim Gunn, | 你给珍妮安排与提姆·甘的面试 |
[29:43] | and you made sure that your friend-with-no-benefits | 然后让你的妞在帝国大厦 |
[29:45] | stopped by the Empire just to defy me. | 向我挑衅 |
[29:47] | I told you I wouldn’t rest until you were destroyed. | 我说过 我会竭尽全力将你摧毁 |
[29:50] | Inviting your old sparring partner back | 将你的昔日仇人请回来 |
[29:52] | was just my way of avoiding doing all the dirty work myself. | 就不用老是我来做恶人 |
[29:56] | Jenny always had a talent for making your life a living hell. | 将你打入地狱 珍妮有这种能耐 |
[29:59] | You’ve gone too far. | 你太过火了 |
[30:01] | Bringing Jenny back puts both of our reputations at risk. | 冒着你我名誉受损 将珍妮请回来 |
[30:04] | I love to watch you squirm. | 我就爱看你手足无措的样子 |
[30:06] | The pleasure I get from witnessing your shame | 看到你受辱没 名誉扫地 |
[30:09] | is considerable. | 真是大快人心 |
[30:11] | But I doubt Jenny will talk. | 但我不认为她会说出一切 |
[30:14] | She thinks she’s above it all, | 她认为自己已经置身事外 |
[30:16] | but little Humphrey still cares what people think. | 但小珍妮也在意别人的看法 |
[30:21] | Looks like New York’s best kept secret | 看来纽约隐藏的终极秘密 |
[30:23] | is finally out. | 就要解开了 |
[30:25] | Turns out little J. Didn’t lose her v. Card | 原来小珍妮并没有把她的贞操 |
[30:28] | to Damien Dalgaard. | 给达米恩 |
[30:30] | She waited | 她一直等着 |
[30:31] | and chucked it away with her stepbrother. | 将初夜给了她的继兄 |
[30:34] | Guess that explains the humphrey in Hudson. | 这才是哈得孙河的珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[30:37] | Hell hath no fury like a Waldorf scorned. | 并不能激怒像霍道夫这样的人 |
[30:40] | It’s obviously not true. | 这明显是假的 |
[30:43] | Jenny put out the blast so that… | 珍妮爆料这个 |
[30:45] | She would humiliate me. Tell them that she’s lying. | 是为了羞辱我 跟他们说她是在撒谎 |
[30:50] | Give it up, Blair. | 放弃吧 布莱尔 |
[30:52] | Everyone knows I did | 大家都知道是我做的 |
[30:54] | and who I gave it to. | 还有我是冲着谁 |
[30:55] | Looks like the joke’s on Chuck and Blair, | 恰克和布莱尔成了笑柄 |
[30:57] | And little J.’s got the last laugh. | 小珍妮笑到了最后 |
[31:08] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[31:11] | I’m not quite sure what just happened in there, | 我不知道刚才发生了什么事 |
[31:13] | But it–it, uh, seems all bad. | 但看起来不是什么好事 |
[31:14] | It’s a matter of degree. | 只是程度深浅的问题 |
[31:16] | I mean, I’m a little embarrassed that the entire world knows | 我有点感到羞愧 所有的人都知道 |
[31:19] | I lost it to Chuck Bass. | 我失身给了恰克·拜斯 |
[31:21] | But did you see their faces? | 但是你看到他们的表情了吗 |
[31:23] | I mean, Blair looked like she might cry. | 布莱尔几乎快要哭了出来 |
[31:26] | Well, so much for zen Jenny Humphrey. | 禅师珍妮·汉弗瑞 到此为止 |
[31:28] | Come on, Dan. I just did what needed to be done. | 得了 丹 我只是做了该做的事 |
[31:30] | It’s what Blair and Chuck would’ve done. | 那是布莱尔和恰克该做的事 |
[31:32] | Jen, I was proud of you for moving on, | 珍 我很高兴你能看开 |
[31:34] | but if this is what you’ve become after just a day back, | 但是如果你不能洗心革面 |
[31:37] | maybe Blair was right after all, | 也许布莱尔终究是对的 |
[31:39] | and maybe you should go back to Hudson. | 也许你还应该回到哈得逊河 |
[31:45] | I met Colin before he started teaching, | 我在科林开始教课前就见过他 |
[31:47] | but I’m gonna drop his class Monday | 但是我不会翘他周一的课 |
[31:49] | so there aren’t any further problems. | 所以不会有任何的问题 |
[31:50] | Oh, Serena, please, | 瑟琳娜 拜托 |
[31:51] | you don’t need to apologize. I get it. | 你无须道歉 我明白 |
[31:53] | Wait. You’re not mad at me? | 你不生我的气吗 |
[31:54] | Well, I understand the lure | 我了解像科林那样强势的男人 |
[31:56] | of a powerful man like Colin. | 很会俘获女人心 |
[31:57] | I married Bart Bass, remember? | 我可是嫁给了巴特·巴斯 |
[31:59] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[31:59] | And to be honest, they can make your life so much easier. | 说实话 这种人能让你的生活容易得多 |
[32:05] | Well, it’s not about that. | 我不是为了这个 |
[32:07] | Well, we both know you would have moved on | 我们都知道你换课程 |
[32:09] | to classes more your speed eventually. | 的速度有多快 |
[32:10] | You don’t think I could’ve handled a business class? | 你觉得我学不了商务课程吗 |
[32:13] | Well, we’ll never know now, will we? | 谁知道呢 |
[32:15] | Darling, I’m just trying to be supportive | 亲爱的 我只是想支持你 |
[32:17] | and realistic. | 帮你现实的看待问题 |
[32:18] | A pretty girl like you could get the attention | 像你这样一位丽人能吸引住 |
[32:20] | of a Colin Forrester | 科林·福雷斯特 |
[32:22] | even without an education. | 你甚至不需要用功 |
[32:23] | So why even bother? | 那你还学习干嘛呢 |
[32:30] | Lily, I think you may have taken | 莉莉 可能他们 |
[32:31] | this tough love | 这次的恋爱 |
[32:32] | a little too literally this time. | 不像表面上那么简单 |
[32:33] | Well, um, after Serena left this afternoon, | 瑟琳娜今天下午离开后 |
[32:36] | I bought Colin’s book, and on chapter 16, | 我借了科林的书来看 第十六章 |
[32:39] | it talks about reverse psychology. | 是谈逆反心理学的 |
[32:41] | Nothing I’ve done so far has gotten through, | 至今我的做法都没什么效果 |
[32:43] | so I thought I’d try something new. | 所以我觉得我得尝试新的方法 |
[32:49] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[32:50] | Nate. | 内特 |
[32:51] | Are you okay? What happened? | 你还好吗 发生什么事了 |
[32:53] | No idea. I was reading in the library one minute, | 不知道 我正在图书馆读书 |
[32:55] | and the next minute, somebody was taking | 突然就有人 |
[32:57] | batting practice with a dictionary. | 拿着字典冲我打过来 |
[32:58] | Do you know who it was? Do you have a problem with someone? | 你知道是谁干的吗 你和谁有过节吗 |
[33:00] | I’ve never seen ’em before. | 我从来没见过他们 |
[33:03] | Hey. Are they giving you anything? | 他们给你吃什么药了吗 |
[33:05] | No. Don’t worry. I’m still on the wagon. | 没有 不用担心 我正在戒酒 |
[33:08] | I told ’em nothing | 我告诉他们了不要给我吃 |
[33:09] | stronger than a tylenol. | 比泰诺林还要厉害的药 |
[33:13] | Did you let your mother know? | 你妈知道了吗 |
[33:15] | Yeah. I let her know. | 是的 我告诉她了 |
[33:19] | I’m sure if she knew how bad it was, | 我相信如果她知道情况有多糟 |
[33:20] | she would come down. | 她一定会来看你的 |
[33:21] | Nate, it’s okay. | 内特 没关系 |
[33:22] | I gave up on your mother visiting a long time ago. | 我很久以前就放弃她会来看我的想法了 |
[33:25] | This wasn’t exactly what she signed up for. | 她也不应该跟我受罪 |
[33:27] | Yeah, well, whatever happened to | 那结婚时的誓言 无论好与坏 |
[33:29] | “In good times and bad”? | 都不算数了吗 |
[33:30] | I don’t know. I spent most of our marriage | 不知道 婚姻中大部的时光我都花费在 |
[33:32] | focused on “For richer or poorer.” | 关注富有与贫穷上了 |
[33:37] | I just wish she could see how great you’re doing now… | 我只是希望她能看到你现在有多么努力 |
[33:39] | Present situation excluded. | 现在的情形不算 |
[33:42] | Now you can see it. | 你看到了 |
[33:44] | That’s enough for now. | 这就够了 |
[33:46] | Nothing I can do about the rest till I get parole. | 我在假释之前没什么可做的了 |
[33:49] | Well, just try and stay safe until then. | 那就好好呆着吧 |
[33:51] | You know, no reading. | 不要看书了 |
[33:55] | Tell me again about that girl you like. | 再跟我说说你喜欢的那个女孩 |
[34:02] | thank you, Jared, | 谢谢 杰瑞德 |
[34:03] | and thank you, Ivanka, | 也谢谢伊万卡 |
[34:05] | For marrying Jared and giving | 与杰瑞德结婚 给其他人 |
[34:06] | someone else the chance to win “Bachelor” this year. | 获得”单身贵族奖”的机会 |
[34:10] | This is quite an honor, | 真是荣幸 |
[34:13] | but one I would gladly give up for the right woman… | 但我很乐意为了真命天女放弃这个奖 |
[34:24] | Mom, let’s go. | 妈妈 我们走吧 |
[34:29] | …if I’m ever lucky enough to meet her. | 如果我还有机会遇到她的话 |
[34:35] | Anyway, um, thank you all… | 不管怎样 谢谢各位 |
[34:38] | Are you happy now | 你现在可高兴了吧 |
[34:40] | that you’ve humiliated both of us? | 我们两个都蒙羞了 |
[34:41] | Check your own bloody hands, Lady Macbeth. | 你自己也不清白 麦克白夫人 |
[34:43] | What did you think would happen | 当你在演”卡丽”的时候 |
[34:44] | when you played “Carrie” with her dresses? | 你还指望能发生什么 |
[34:46] | I only did it because you lured her back here | 我这么做是因为你引诱她回来 |
[34:48] | to torture me. | 折磨我 |
[34:49] | I warned you I wouldn’t stop. | 我警告过你我不会停手 |
[34:51] | And thanks to your vendetta, we both lost, | 多谢你的深仇大恨 我们全军覆没 |
[34:53] | and Jenny Humphrey won. | 珍妮·汉弗瑞赢了 |
[34:57] | If you’ve come to gloat, I would relish the moment. | 如果你是来幸灾乐祸 我没意见 |
[34:59] | It will be fleeting. | 不过这只是过眼云烟 |
[35:01] | You’re right, because I’m leaving. | 没错 因为我要走了 |
[35:03] | Despite what happened today, | 不管今天发生了什么 |
[35:05] | I can’t beat you. | 我还是比不过你 |
[35:07] | In order to beat you, I’d have to become you, | 而为了打败你 我就得成为你这样的人 |
[35:09] | and I’m better than that. At least I wanna be. | 而我要比你好得多 至少我希望如此 |
[35:12] | Nice try, Jenny. We know that you’re just scared | 想得美 珍尼 我们知道你是害怕了 |
[35:14] | and trying to save face. | 想要挽回面子 |
[35:16] | You two used to be in love, and together | 你们曾经相爱 只要在一起 |
[35:20] | you were invincible. | 你们就是战无不胜的 |
[35:22] | But now that you’ve turned against each other, | 但是现在 你们彼此仇视 |
[35:24] | it’s just a matter of time before your mutual destruction. | 你们会共同毁灭的 这只是时间问题 |
[35:28] | And when that happens, | 当那一时刻来临 |
[35:29] | maybe I’ll think about coming home, but for now, | 也许我会考虑回家 但是现在 |
[35:32] | good-bye, good riddance, and good luck. | 再见了 终于摆脱了 祝好运 |
[35:38] | We hear little J. gave Chuck and Blair a good-bye kiss… | 听说小珍妮给了恰克和布莱尔一个 |
[35:43] | of death. | 死亡的告别之吻 |
[35:57] | come in. | 进来 |
[35:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:01] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[36:03] | I was just gonna leave a note under your door. | 我想给你门下塞个便条 |
[36:05] | It explains everything. | 上面解释了一切事情 |
[36:07] | Sorry. I thought you’d be out celebrating your bachelorhood, | 抱歉 我想你出去庆祝你的单身生活 |
[36:10] | Putting a new girl into a cab. | 认识新女孩去了 |
[36:13] | Actually, I’m working on my lecture for Monday’s class. | 事实上 我正在为周一的课做准备 |
[36:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:17] | You got me thinking, if my class is | 你让我思考了一下 如果我的课 |
[36:20] | so important to you, maybe I should try a little harder | 对你如此重要 也许我应该努力点 |
[36:22] | to make it worth your while. | 让它有所价值 |
[36:24] | Fewer models and martinis, | 少点模特和马丁尼酒 |
[36:26] | More footnotes and flowcharts. | 多点注解和流程图 |
[36:31] | I know you need to figure out what you wanna do | 我知道你需要思忖一下 |
[36:34] | with your life, serena. | 你的人生 瑟琳娜 |
[36:36] | I’ve been there. Believe me. | 我也傍徨过 相信我 |
[36:38] | And if my course can help, that’s great. | 如果我的课能帮到你 那就太好了 |
[36:41] | But it’s only seven weeks. | 但只有七周的时间 |
[36:45] | Meaning? | 你是说 |
[36:47] | We can still get to know each other… | 我们还有时间来了解彼此 |
[36:49] | as teacher and student. | 以师生的关系 |
[36:51] | By the book? | 通过书本来了解吗 |
[36:53] | I’m willing to wait if you are. | 如果你愿意 我会等你 |
[36:56] | Well… Then, teacher, I’ll see you Monday. | 好吧 那么老师 周一见 |
[37:02] | And don’t even think about leaving an apple on my desk. | 别把苹果放在我书桌上 |
[37:04] | You’ve got no shot at being teacher’s pet. | 你可没机会做老师的宠儿咯 |
[37:10] | Seriously, Dan, you don’t have to ride with me | 说真的 丹 你不必大老远地 |
[37:12] | all the way to the border. Pretty sure I’m safe now. | 开车送我去边境 我现在真的很安全啦 |
[37:15] | Besides, I’m leaving, like blair wanted. | 再说 如布莱尔所愿 我是要走了 |
[37:18] | No, no, I’m not guarding you. I’m just, uh, just hanging out. | 没啦 我不是在保护你 只是出去逛逛 |
[37:22] | I’m really proud of you, Jen. | 我真的以你为傲 珍 |
[37:24] | Thanks. Although I don’t know if I’m ever gonna be able | 谢谢 虽然我不知道自己 |
[37:27] | to come back to the upper east side | 还能不能以全新的面貌 |
[37:28] | without morphing into everything I hate about myself. | 再回到上东区来 |
[37:31] | Oh, give it some time. | 噢 慢慢来吧 |
[37:32] | Let your Brooklyn D.N.A. guide you to righteousness. | 让你的布鲁克林基因指引你向善吧 |
[37:34] | Well, if it’s your D.N.A. that I share, | 如果我和你的基因相同 |
[37:36] | then maybe I have a chance. | 那也许我还有机会 |
[37:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:40] | Thanks for being a good brother. | 谢谢你 好哥哥 |
[37:46] | They say war’s not the answer. | 人们说战争并非答案 |
[37:49] | But sometimes it’s a battle just to keep the peace. | 但有时正是战争维持了和平 |
[38:04] | If you’re here to deliver any further humiliation, | 如果你是来羞辱人的话 |
[38:06] | Dorota can sign for it. | 多洛塔会照单全收的 |
[38:08] | Jenny was right. | 珍妮说得没错 |
[38:10] | If we keep going, we both end up dead, | 如果再继续下去 我们俩都会以死告终 |
[38:12] | and I like myself too much to let that happen. | 我倒是很希望那样 |
[38:15] | I assume you feel the same. | 我想你也一样吧 |
[38:17] | About myself? More. What do you suggest? | 我吗 不止这个 你想说什么 |
[38:21] | A truce. | 休战 |
[38:23] | Why don’t you just skywrite the word “Double-cross”? | 你怎么不直接比划一下”欺骗”这个词 |
[38:25] | It’d be more subtle. | 那样会更有创意 |
[38:27] | Look, we can keep blaming each other | 听着 我们可以继续因为那晚的事情 |
[38:29] | for what happened that night, | 而责备对方 |
[38:31] | or we can admit a harder truth– | 或者承认一个更难认可的事实 |
[38:34] | It was no one’s fault. | 并不是谁的错 |
[38:38] | It was fate. | 而是命运 |
[38:40] | Tragedy. | 悲剧 |
[38:43] | If Serena hadn’t kissed Dan, then… | 如果瑟琳娜没有吻丹 那么 |
[38:47] | Nate wouldn’t have been at the hospital looking for her, | 内特就不会在医院里找她 |
[38:49] | and Jenny wouldn’t have come looking for Nate. | 珍妮也不会来找内特 |
[38:52] | If Dorota hadn’t gone into labor… | 如果多洛塔没有突然分娩 |
[38:54] | Maybe everything would be different. | 也许所有的事情就会截然不同 |
[39:00] | But it’s not. | 但事已至此 |
[39:04] | We’re holding on to the pain | 我们一直抓着彼此的痛处 |
[39:06] | because it’s all we have left. | 因为这是我们仅存的 |
[39:09] | But we don’t have to. | 但我们不必如此 |
[39:11] | We have a choice. | 我们还有选择的余地 |
[39:22] | Truce. | 休战 |
[39:32] | You can see yourself out. | 你自己出去吧 |
[39:34] | I know the way. | 我知道 |
[39:55] | On the upper east side, you may stand down, | 在上东区 也许你会退出 |
[39:58] | but you can never give up. | 但你绝不能放弃 |
[40:00] | And the bitterest feuds are always labors of love. | 恨是由爱而生 |
[40:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:05] | Hi. I just got home. | 嗨 我刚到家 |
[40:06] | Can you come over? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[40:08] | I don’t think so. | 不了 |
[40:09] | My dad’s gonna be okay. Thanks for asking. | 我爸爸会没事的 谢谢关心 |
[40:12] | I’m glad, but, Nate… | 那就好 但是 内特 |
[40:14] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[40:16] | Oh, god, this is so hard. | 天呐 真难开口 |
[40:21] | Okay, well, let me make it easy for you. You find out | 好吧 我来替你说 你发现 |
[40:24] | that Nate Archibald’s dad’s a jailbird, | 内特·阿齐布尔德的爸爸是个囚犯 |
[40:26] | and you decide you can do better, | 你决心要另攀高枝 |
[40:27] | or maybe you already have. | 或者你已经找到了 |
[40:28] | Nate, please, you’re different than anyone I’ve ever known. | 内特 听我说 你与众不同 |
[40:31] | No, you know what? | 算了 知道吗 |
[40:32] | Just save it, okay? | 省省吧 好吗 |
[40:33] | ’cause you’re exactly like everyone I’ve ever known. | 因为你和我所认识的那些人一模一样 |
[40:38] | I’m so sorry, but I have to go. | 很抱歉 但我得挂了 |
[40:44] | Hey, Juliet. | 嗨 朱丽叶 |
[40:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:48] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[40:50] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[40:51] | Just a bad day. | 只是有点心烦意乱 |
[40:54] | I… I hope it’s okay I poured myself a drink. | 我 自己倒杯酒喝 可以吧 |
[40:57] | Of course. I could use one, too. | 当然 给我也来一杯吧 |
[41:01] | I assume you are here for your check | 我猜你是来拿支票的吧 |
[41:03] | and not just to raid my liquor cabinet. | 而不只是为了喝一杯 |
[41:06] | I’m sorry to be so predictable. | 被你看出来了 |
[41:11] | Here. This should cover things. | 拿着 这个能掩盖那些事 |
[41:17] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[41:20] | You weren’t kidding when you said it’d be a challenge. | 你当时说会是个挑战 真是笑话 |
[41:23] | Well, all good things are worth waiting for, aren’t they? | 好东西是值得一等的 不是吗 |
[41:26] | But our most dangerous enemies are the ones | 但我们最危险的敌人 |
[41:29] | we never knew we had. | 是那些曾是朋友的人 |
[41:31] | To patience. | 敬耐心 |
[41:35] | So if you want peace, always be prepared for war. | 如果你想要和平 随时备战吧 |
[41:40] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |