时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip Girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Blair, don’t fall off the wagon now. | 布莱尔 别再陷进去了 |
[00:06] | I haven’t! | 我没有 |
[00:07] | It’s just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill ex sex, | 只不过是和前男友睡了一觉而已 |
[00:10] | Fueled by the most common of aphrodisiacs– | 欲火焚身 情非得已 |
[00:12] | Mutual loathing and disdain. | 我们仍充满了仇恨和鄙视 |
[00:14] | relationships with faculty are strictly forbidden. | 有瑕疵的爱情本就不被允许 |
[00:17] | When I met you, I was running away from someone. | 在遇到你的时候 其实我正在逃避一个人 |
[00:19] | I’m sorry that I ran right into you. | 很抱歉我把你当成了避风港 |
[00:21] | Good luck, Serena. | 祝你好运 瑟琳娜 |
[00:22] | Hey, Dan, I’ll wait outside for you, for however long it takes. | 嘿 丹 我在外面等你 一直等到你出来 |
[00:25] | I really miss you. Just give me a second chance. | 我真的很想念你 再给我一次机会吧 |
[00:29] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[00:30] | You tried to destroy my friendship with Blair, | 你想毁掉我和布莱尔的友谊 |
[00:31] | My reputation, my academic career. | 我的名声 还有我的学术生涯 |
[00:34] | You failed every time, and now it’s time for you to go. | 你都失败了 这次也不例外 |
[00:35] | A friends of ours thinks we that we share mutual enemies | 我想我们在上东区 |
[00:38] | On the upper east side, and, well, | 有共同的敌人 |
[00:39] | I could really use some help from the inside right now. | 我想现在我想要你的帮助 |
[00:42] | What exactly did you have in mind? | 你到底有什么想法 |
[00:59] | On the upper east side, the possibilities are endless. | 在上东区 充满了无尽的可能 |
[01:03] | Dom or krug, | 多姆还是库格 |
[01:04] | Winston or cartier, | 云斯顿还是卡地亚 |
[01:06] | Tory or stella, | 特洛伊还是斯特拉 |
[01:08] | Eventually, even the people with everything | 最后 即使你拥有一切 |
[01:10] | have to choose. | 你也得做出选择 |
[01:18] | Hey, why are you guys eating? | 你们怎么在吃东西啊 |
[01:19] | I thought we were going to Sarabeth’s. | 我们不是要去莎拉贝思吃吗 |
[01:21] | Uh, we decided we can spread out better here. | 我们决定还是在这吃比较好 |
[01:23] | There’s more room to work. | 这儿有地方工作 |
[01:24] | On what? Your calculus homework? | 什么工作 你的微积分作业吗 |
[01:26] | uh, your love life. | 你的感情生活 |
[01:29] | It’s a little something called Dan versus Nate. | 所谓的丹还是内特 |
[01:31] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[01:32] | And we brought protractors. | 我们还带来了量角器 |
[01:34] | A Venn diagram? | 韦恩图 |
[01:36] | Really? | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:37] | You–you seriously expect me to make this monumental decision | 你们真的打算让我用彩笔和图表 |
[01:40] | with colored pencils and graph paper? | 来做出如此重大的决定吗 |
[01:42] | Don’t mock. Elliot got an 800 on his math S.A.T. | 不要笑 埃利奥特SAT数学得了满分 |
[01:45] | Mm-hmm. Probability, set theory. | 概率 集合 |
[01:49] | It’s, uh, basically what they do | 婚恋交友网站 |
[01:50] | when you join an online dating service. | 就是用的这些方法 |
[01:52] | Okay, e’s harmony, I will submit to your method. | 好吧 配对专家 我接受你们的方法 |
[01:54] | But just so you know, I did choose. | 不过顺便说一句 我有选过 |
[01:56] | I called Dan right after I broke up with Colin. | 我和科林分手后 就给丹打了电话 |
[01:58] | And Nate showed up and said some things that I couldn’t ignore. | 然后内特忽然出现 对我说了些很难忽略的话 |
[02:03] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[02:04] | Well, I… ignored him, | 我没理他 |
[02:06] | ran up to my room, and haven’t spoken to either since. | 跑回家 再没和他俩说过话 |
[02:09] | That’s a familiar coping mechanism. | 惯有的应付方法 |
[02:12] | Well… let’s see how you cope with this. | 让我们看看你是如何应对这个的 |
[02:14] | 《第六版》: 哥伦比亚大学性丑闻 [《纽约邮报》娱乐专版] | |
[02:17] | “Why did Colin Forrester leave Columbia students | 为什么科林·福雷斯特离开了 |
[02:19] | eager to learn about the psychology of business? | 哥大求知心切的商业心理学学生们 |
[02:21] | Answer–his funny business with Serena Van der Woodsen.” | 答案就是他和瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的闹剧 |
[02:25] | Mom, you have to call them | 妈妈 打电话让他们 |
[02:27] | and make them print a retraction and an apology. | 刊登更正启事发表道歉 |
[02:29] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道那不是事实 |
[02:30] | Half of New York saw you kiss him at the ballet. | 半个纽约都看到你在芭蕾演出前吻他 |
[02:34] | Dean Reuther would like to see us in her office. | 鲁瑟院长要我们去趟她的办公室 |
[02:36] | Well, looks like our compatibility worksheet | 看来我们的相容配对表得 |
[02:39] | will have to wait. | 稍后再做了 |
[02:45] | Hey, Serena, it’s me. Uh, I saw your thing in the “Post.” | 瑟琳娜 是我 我看了《纽约邮报》上你的新闻 |
[02:48] | Just wanted you to know Brooklyn is a great place | 要想躲避恶意的目光 |
[02:50] | to avoid nasty looks… | 布鲁克林是个理想场所啊 |
[02:51] | unless you throw your recycling in the regular trash | 除非你把可回收垃圾扔到了一般垃圾箱里 |
[02:54] | or try to open a giant chain store | 或者你想开一家大型连锁店 |
[02:55] | with questionable labor practices, | 却涉嫌不正当劳资行为 |
[02:57] | But anyway, call me. | 不管怎样 回个电话 |
[02:59] | I left her the same message, | 我的留言和你的一样 |
[03:01] | only without the lame Brooklyn joke. | 除了那个蹩脚的布鲁克林的玩笑 |
[03:03] | But you shouldn’t wait by your phone, man. | 但你别抱希望了 她不会回电话的 |
[03:05] | Well, last I checked, the only thing Serena wanted from you | 最近一次 瑟琳娜和你一起的唯一原因 |
[03:07] | was to make some billionaire jealous. | 就是想让那个亿万富翁嫉妒 |
[03:09] | Oh! You mean the same thing she wanted from you? | 你是说她想和你在一起的原因吗 |
[03:11] | Why are you even here? I assume you’re responsible. | 你干嘛来这儿 是你把他叫来的吧 |
[03:14] | I totally understand if you guys are still mad at me | 我能理解你还在 |
[03:16] | for what happened with Serena, | 因为瑟琳娜的事生我的气 |
[03:17] | But obviously, you miss each other. | 但很明显 你们很想念对方 |
[03:23] | I’ll take that awkward pause as a “Yes.” | 我就把你们尴尬的沉默当做是承认喽 |
[03:25] | Don’t think this means | 不要以为 |
[03:26] | that I’ve been calling out your name in my sleep. | 我做梦的时候会叫你的名字 |
[03:27] | It’s not like I’ve been writing “Mrs. Nate Humphrey” | 我也不曾在我的笔记本上 |
[03:29] | in my notebook. | 自称汉弗瑞夫人 |
[03:37] | There’s nothing like a friendly benefit | 没什么比云雨一番之后 |
[03:39] | to start a day of meetings about getting the empire back on top. | 去帝国大厦开会讨论如何重回巅峰更惬意了 |
[03:42] | You do thrive in that position. | 你在那个位置上做得很好 |
[03:44] | I’m sure your black and white ball for the hotel association | 我相信你为酒店协会准备的黑白舞会 |
[03:46] | will remind everyone of that. | 就将是个完美的佐证 |
[03:48] | And with your glow, Anne Archibald will beg you | 而容光焕发的你 一定会让安妮·阿齐布尔德 |
[03:51] | to be the face of her new foundation. | 恳求你做她新基金会的代言人的 |
[03:53] | It’s a hormonal response to orgasm, nothing more. | 只是高潮后的荷尔蒙释放罢了 |
[03:56] | What else could it be? | 还能是什么呢 |
[03:59] | What indeed. | 事实上 |
[04:01] | Too bad it couldn’t get me an 8:00 reservation at the Lion. | 它可不能帮我预约到狮子餐厅8点的座位 |
[04:05] | While I love to delay your gratification, | 虽然我想晚点满足你的要求 |
[04:08] | I can curb your cravings | 不过我可以抑制你的渴望 |
[04:10] | if you’d care to join me there tonight before my party. | 如果今晚你愿意在舞会前跟我一起去那的话 |
[04:13] | You have a reservation? Tonight? | 你能预约到吗 今晚的 |
[04:15] | I can tell my business associates something came up. | 我可以跟同事说有点突发状况 |
[04:17] | Unless you object. | 当然如果你要拒绝也行 |
[04:20] | Nothing wrong | 朋友间 |
[04:21] | with a lobster potpie between friends. | 一起吃个龙虾肉馅饼也没什么不好 |
[04:24] | I’ll see you at 8:00. | 八点见 |
[04:32] | Dorota! I need Sam Brocato | 多洛塔 我需要去萨姆·布罗卡托沙龙 |
[04:35] | and an assortment of Chloe That’s subtle but sexy. | 还要一款克洛伊[名牌] 绰约又性感的 |
[04:37] | For your meeting with mrs. Archibald? | 是为了和阿齐布尔德夫人会面吗 |
[04:39] | No, for my dinner with Chuck. | 不 是为了和恰克共进晚宴 |
[04:42] | And I see your brain trying to | 我知道你正在试图 |
[04:44] | translate the implications from polish, but there are none. | 解读美甲背后的暗示意味 不过完全没有 |
[04:47] | So stop thinking and do. | 所以别想了去做吧 |
[04:53] | Delucie, it’s Chuck Bass. I need a favor. | 德鲁西 我是恰克·拜斯 帮我个忙 |
[04:55] | 2 for dinner at 8:00. | 订一个八点的两人桌 |
[04:56] | I wouldn’t ask, but it’s important. | 不重要我就不求你了 |
[04:59] | Great. | 好极了 |
[05:03] | you can at least try to hide your disappointment. | 你至少可以掩饰下你的失望吧 |
[05:06] | Well, I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐藏的 |
[05:07] | I simply want to put this behind us. | 我只想让这件事过去 |
[05:09] | Even if I have to wear a scarlet letter | 即使我要去背一个 |
[05:10] | for something I didn’t do? | 没来由的黑锅吗 |
[05:16] | Dean Reuther, I’m sorry you have to disrupt your day | 鲁瑟院长 很抱歉因为这么琐碎的事情 |
[05:18] | with such trivial matters. | 来打扰你 |
[05:20] | It’s hardly trivial, Mrs. Humphrey. | 这可不是小事 汉弗瑞夫人 |
[05:23] | I’m sure you saw the wall of paparazzi at the campus gates. | 你肯定已经看到校门口成群的狗仔队了 |
[05:26] | Well, I assure you, none of us is interested | 我保证 我们对这种类型的 |
[05:28] | in this kind of media attention. | 媒体关注可是一点兴趣都没有 |
[05:30] | I hope you’ll let our family make it up to you | 希望你能让我们家族 |
[05:32] | with an endowment. | 用一笔攒足来弥补 |
[05:33] | Maybe you could use it to build a moat around the school, | 或许你可以用这些来建个护校河 |
[05:35] | keep out the press. | 来挡住狗仔队们 |
[05:37] | The only thing I’d like from your family | 对于你们家族 我唯一期待的事情 |
[05:39] | is to withdraw your daughter from our university. | 就是你女儿退学 |
[05:42] | What? Over a gossip column? | 什么 就因为一个八卦专栏吗 |
[05:43] | Hundreds of parents have called, | 成百上千的家长打电话来学校 |
[05:45] | concerned about teachers. | 质疑我们的老师 |
[05:46] | I’m sorry, Serena. | 很抱歉瑟琳娜 |
[05:48] | I have to look at the bigger picture. | 我得为大局着想 |
[05:50] | It’s no longer just your education | 并不仅仅是你一个人的学业 |
[05:52] | that’s being disrupted. | 被迫中断了 |
[05:54] | Well, I’m sure you’ve realized that Serena was accepted | 我想你也应该很清楚 |
[05:56] | at other ivy league institutions. | 瑟琳娜也被其他常春藤盟校录取过 |
[05:58] | Mom, please. | 老妈 求你了 |
[05:59] | Well, getting out of the city | 离开这座城市 |
[06:00] | is probably your best course of action. | 或许是你们最好的选择了 |
[06:02] | We can refund her tuition, | 我们可以退还学费 |
[06:04] | and I am happy to facilitate a transfer. | 而且我也很乐意帮助她转校 |
[06:08] | I think you misunderstood me. | 我想你误会我的意思了 |
[06:11] | Serena chose Columbia. | 瑟琳娜选择了哥伦比亚大学 |
[06:13] | And despite your judgment, she is the victim here. | 撇开你的偏见 她才是受害者 |
[06:17] | And I’m sure “The times” would love to do an article | 而且我肯定《时代》杂志会很乐意刊登 |
[06:19] | About a Dean who tolerates professors in power positions | 一个院长是如何能够忍耐强权的教授 |
[06:23] | exploiting female students. | 利用女大学生这样的文章 |
[06:32] | Well, I hope you’ll consider my offer. | 希望你们能考虑我的提议 |
[06:39] | I swear, I thought I was over Serena | 我发誓 我以为我忘了瑟琳娜 |
[06:41] | until I realized how much Juliet had come between us. | 直到我意识到茱丽叶如何挑拨我们 |
[06:44] | I just felt like we had to try again. | 我觉得我们应该再试一次 |
[06:46] | Is that what you were telling her after the ballet? | 那就是你芭蕾表演要后告诉他的事情吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah, until you showed up. | 恩 直到你出现打断我们 |
[06:51] | I haven’t heard from her since. | 那以后就没她消息了 |
[06:52] | Nah, me neither. So, look, you and I are friends, | 恩 我也没 所以 我们是朋友 |
[06:55] | and we both like the same girl. | 而且我们喜欢同一个女孩 |
[06:56] | We tried pretending that we didn’t. | 我们想假装我们不喜欢她 |
[06:58] | But we do. | 但我们确实喜欢 |
[07:00] | And we tried to act like we don’t care that we’re friends… | 而且我们想假装不在乎我们的友谊 |
[07:01] | But we do. Ohh. | 但我们在乎 |
[07:04] | That was good. That was good. | 投得漂亮 投得不错啊 |
[07:06] | So–so what if we both take our best shot, | 不如我们都好好表现 |
[07:08] | and like the gentlemen we are, | 像绅士那样 |
[07:09] | agree to be okay with whoever she picks? | 不管她选择谁都欣然接受 |
[07:13] | What are you trying to say? Let the best man win? | 你是不是想说 最佳的射手胜出吗 |
[07:16] | ’cause I just did. | 我刚正好胜出了 |
[07:20] | I think Dean Reuther was actually trembling. | 鲁瑟院长都在发抖了 |
[07:22] | You were very impressive. | 你太惊人了 |
[07:23] | I was, wasn’t I? | 那可不 |
[07:25] | Thank you for believing me. It means a lot. | 谢谢你相信我 这对我很重要 |
[07:28] | well, promise me no more surprises. | 保证别在给我惊喜了 |
[07:30] | You know everything, I swear. | 我发誓都告诉你了 |
[07:33] | Jenny. Oh! That’s the kind of surprise I like. | 珍妮 这才是我喜欢的惊喜 |
[07:36] | I wish I could say the same. | 我希望我也能这么想 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna say hi to Eric and Elliot. | 我去和艾瑞克还有埃利奥特打个招呼 |
[07:40] | Well, nice to see you, too, Serena. | 也很高兴见到你 瑟琳娜 |
[07:41] | Oh, she’s had a rough day. | 她今天过得不太顺利 |
[07:43] | I thought you weren’t coming in until the holidays? Oh! | 我以为你放假了才回来 |
[07:46] | Mm. Jenny has something she needs to tell you. | 珍妮有话和你说 |
[07:49] | Uh… Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:51] | This girl, Juliet Sharp, called me in Hudson | 有个叫茱丽叶·夏普的姑娘到哈德孙联系我 |
[07:53] | and asked for my help to take Serena down. | 想让我帮她扳倒瑟琳娜 |
[07:55] | Now I know Serena still hates me, | 我知道瑟琳娜现在很讨厌我 |
[07:58] | so I might have done something like this last year, | 如果是去年 我很可能会帮她 |
[08:00] | but not now. | 但我现在不会了 |
[08:02] | Well, Serena has filled me in, and luckily, | 瑟琳娜已经告诉我了 而且幸运的是 |
[08:04] | Juliet’s reign is over now that she’s failed | 茱丽叶的时代结束了 她没有得逞 |
[08:06] | to get Serena kicked out of Columbia. | 她想把瑟琳娜赶出哥大的计划落空了 |
[08:08] | Well, I don’t know. | 这我还不知道呢 |
[08:10] | Um, she said she was gonna leak a story to Page Six. | 她说她打算把那事捅到《第六版》上 |
[08:13] | Yeah, I-I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:14] | If I thought she was serious, | 如果我知道她是认真的 |
[08:15] | I would’ve come to you sooner. | 我就会早点回来的 |
[08:17] | Um, she also said that she knew more | 她还说她知道更多的内幕 |
[08:20] | and she wasn’t afraid to use it. | 而且她打算利用它们 |
[08:21] | Thank you, Jenny. You did the right thing. | 珍妮 谢谢 你做的对 |
[08:24] | And I will take it from here. | 剩下的事就交给我来处理吧 |
[08:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:27] | Well I know you have to get back to M.O.M.A. | 我知道你必须回 M.O.M.A |
[08:30] | and your abstract expressionism day with mom, | 和你妈妈去看抽象印象派绘画 |
[08:32] | but it’s been nice having you, | 不过能见到你还是很高兴 |
[08:33] | even for a minute. | 哪怕才一分钟 |
[08:33] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[08:35] | Mmm. Bye. | 再见咯 |
[08:47] | Yeah, everything’s in place on my end. | 一切都在我的掌控之中 |
[08:49] | Vanessa has the boys set, too. | 瓦内萨也把那帮男生搞定了 |
[08:51] | Looks like Serena will finally get what she deserves. | 瑟琳娜终将自食其果 |
[08:53] | Well, maybe I miss the upper east side after all. | 是啊 我好像开始怀念上东区的生活了 |
[08:56] | Watch out, S. | 当心点 S |
[08:57] | Looks like Brooklyn finally has a team again. | 布鲁克林似乎有了对抗阵营哦 |
[09:03] | And this time, they brought in a ringer. | 而且这一次 他们设了个圈套 |
[09:12] | It is so nice to see you again, Anne. | 安妮 真高兴能见到你 |
[09:14] | You, too, Blair. You know, even though | 我也是 布莱尔 你知道尽管 |
[09:16] | things didn’t work out with you and Nathaniel, | 你和内特尼尔的事没成 |
[09:18] | I’ve remained impressed with you, | 我依旧对你印象深刻 |
[09:20] | which is why you were the first person I thought of | 这也是为什么你是我第一个想到的 |
[09:22] | to replace me as the face of the girls inc. Foundation. | 能够代替我做女协慈善基金会的代言人 |
[09:25] | I’d be honored to carry on your philanthropic tradition. | 我非常荣幸能够继续发扬你的慈善传统 |
[09:28] | But I feel I need to tell you the board is very focused | 不过我必须提醒你 董事会非常注重 |
[09:31] | on the fact that | 一件事 |
[09:32] | the head of a female empowerment organization | 那就是一个女性机构的管理者 |
[09:35] | needs to be someone who’s empowered herself. | 自身也必须非常有影响力 |
[09:37] | Well, they’re in luck, | 那么他们很幸运 |
[09:38] | because power isn’t just my mission, | 因为影响力不仅是我的使命 |
[09:40] | it’s my mantra. | 根本就是我的代名词 |
[09:42] | It’s more… | 问题在于… |
[09:44] | Your personal relationships that are in question. | 他们对你的私人交际圈比较担忧 |
[09:48] | I assume you don’t mean Nate. | 我认为你指的一定不是内特 |
[09:52] | So I took your advice about the relaunch. | 我听从了你关于东山再起的建议 |
[09:54] | After tonight, it will be clear I’m back in the game | 过了今晚 帝国酒店又会成为我 |
[09:56] | with Victrola, Gimlet, and the Empire as my flagship. | 花天酒地 纵意享乐的大本营 |
[09:59] | Yeah, but a black and white ball? | 说真的 黑白舞会 |
[10:01] | It’s so Hilton– | 这也太希尔顿了 |
[10:02] | Conrad, not Paris. | 我是说康拉德希尔顿酒店 不是帕里斯 |
[10:04] | I take your insult as flattering. | 我权当你是在恭维我 |
[10:05] | Well, don’t. | 算了吧 |
[10:07] | People aren’t checking into the Empire | 人们不会愿意穿着黑色正装 |
[10:09] | for a black-tie experience. | 出现在帝国酒店的 |
[10:11] | They come to live like Chuck Bass– | 他们想和恰克·拜斯一样… |
[10:13] | No rules, no repercussions. | 随心所欲 不计后果 |
[10:15] | They still can. The hotel is the same as ever. | 现在也可以呀 帝国酒店始终如一 |
[10:17] | But you aren’t. | 可你变了 |
[10:18] | When you disappeared, | 上次你突然消失 |
[10:20] | you seriously damaged your brand, | 已经是自毁招牌 |
[10:21] | and the hotel has paid the price. | 酒店也付出了代价 |
[10:24] | People do change. | 人都是会变的 |
[10:26] | Not that I know if Chuck has, | 当然我不知道恰克有没变 |
[10:28] | since I rarely associate with him anymore. | 因为我们很久不联系了 |
[10:30] | So what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[10:32] | If you want to rebuild, you need to commit to being | 如果你要东山再起 你还是要做一个 |
[10:34] | the hedonist everyone loves to hate. | 人人都讨厌的享乐主义者 |
[10:36] | No one wants a soft-hearted has-been | 没有人希望你是一个心地善良的 |
[10:38] | who’s worried about dating blair waldorf. | 成天想着和布莱尔·霍道夫约会的家伙 |
[10:42] | Trust me, a relationship with Blair | 相信我 我最不愿意和布莱尔 |
[10:44] | is the furthest thing from my mind. | 有任何关系 |
[10:48] | People may forgive the choices you’ve made in your past. | 人们或许会忘记你以前的所作所为 |
[10:51] | But if you want this foundation in your future, | 但如果你希望未来能在基金会发展 |
[10:54] | I’ll need some assurance that Charles won’t be a part of it. | 我要你保证查尔斯不会成为你的绊脚石 |
[10:58] | He’s not even part of my present. | 我的字典里甚至都没他这个人 |
[11:05] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[11:06] | Lily has requested a meeting. | 莉莉想和我见面 |
[11:09] | Trust me, nothing drives a wedge | 相信我 没有什么能比 |
[11:11] | between mother and daughter | 莉莉试图替瑟琳娜遮掩 |
[11:12] | more than Lily trying to cover up for Serena. | 更能破坏她俩母女关系的了 |
[11:15] | Why hide your talents in Hudson? | 你这么厉害 为什么甘心留在Hudson |
[11:16] | I didn’t wanna cross any more lines | 我再也不想 |
[11:18] | trying to defend myself against Blair. But… | 和布莱尔斗了 可是… |
[11:21] | When you told me they went after Vanessa at the ballet, | 你说他们在舞会上欺负瓦内萨 |
[11:23] | I had to help. | 我就不能再坐视不管了 |
[11:24] | Blair’s pathological for sure, | 布莱尔是个变态没错 |
[11:25] | but half of what she does is to protect Serena. | 不过她的所作所为大多都是为了帮瑟琳娜 |
[11:28] | And she never pays consequences | 而且她从没遭过报应 |
[11:29] | or takes responsibility. | 更别说为自己的所作所为负责了 |
[11:30] | Which is exactly why we need to | 所以我们要 |
[11:33] | turn everyone against Serena, | 让瑟琳娜成为众矢之的 |
[11:35] | so she finally knows what it feels like to be an outsider. | 让她尝尝被人排挤的滋味 |
[11:39] | Well, I’d say you’re pretty expert at this yourself. | 我说 你在这方面也挺在行的嘛 |
[11:43] | I just like visual aides. | 我喜欢近在眼前的助手 |
[11:46] | Uh, Nate and Dan are friends again? | 那么 内特和丹又和好了 |
[11:48] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[11:49] | Great, so we just need to get Serena’s phone. | 太好了 现在我们要弄到瑟琳娜的电话 |
[11:51] | I already did one better. | 我已经做得更地道了 |
[11:53] | I replaced her S.I.M. Card with a new one, | 我帮她换了一张新的电话卡 |
[11:55] | And I put all her contacts in | 把她所有的联系人都复制上去 |
[11:57] | so she can call out, | 所以她还能照常打电话 |
[11:58] | But this phone has her actual S.I.M. | 但这个手机里才是她真正的电话卡 |
[12:01] | So we get all her incoming calls and texts. | 所以我们能接到她所有的电话和短信 |
[12:03] | And we can send whatever responses we want, | 我们也能随心所欲地回复 |
[12:05] | and she’ll never know | 她却永远也不会知道 |
[12:06] | because her phone’s not even missing. | 因为她的电话根本就没有丢失 |
[12:08] | You know, if you stuck around here, | 你知道吗 你要是留在这里 |
[12:09] | we would all be working for you in a week. | 不出一周我们都得给你打工了 |
[12:12] | Okay, so you guys wait for incoming calls, | 好了 那么你们在这里接她的电话 |
[12:15] | And I… Am gonna go meet Lily. | 我呢 现在要去和莉莉碰面了 |
[12:23] | I’ve been rethinking dinner. | 我还在考虑晚餐的事情 |
[12:25] | I read a few more reviews, | 我又读了几篇评论 |
[12:26] | and the crowds are big, and the portion are small. | 僧多粥少 |
[12:28] | I read the same thing. | 我也读了相同的报道 |
[12:29] | Why waste our time on mediocrity? | 我们为什么要把时间浪费在这些平庸之才上 |
[12:33] | Where exactly did you read that? | 你到底在哪里读到的文章 |
[12:35] | I assume the same place you did. | 我想应该是和你在同一个地方读到的 |
[12:38] | I didn’t! | 我根本就没读 |
[12:39] | I lied because Anne Archibald doesn’t want | 我说谎是因为安妮·阿齐布尔德不希望 |
[12:40] | the face of her foundation | 她基金会的代言人 |
[12:42] | to be associated with Chuck Bass. | 和恰克·拜斯有任何瓜葛 |
[12:44] | What’s your excuse? | 那你的借口是什么 |
[12:46] | K.C. thinks you’re too good for my bad reputation, | K.C.觉得不能让你被我的坏名声影响到 |
[12:48] | and it’s hurting business. | 这样对公司不好 |
[12:50] | Well, we can’t very well risk our futures | 我们不能为了一顿毫无意义的晚餐 |
[12:51] | for some meaningless dinner. | 影响我们各自的前程 |
[12:53] | Even if it would be wrong to assume we’re anything more | 甚至会被人误会 我们的关系远不止是 |
[12:56] | than old acquaintances sharing a side of spinach. | 一起分享一叠菠菜的老朋友 |
[13:00] | Why take the risk? | 干嘛要去冒这个险 |
[13:03] | I’ll see you at your place. Is now too soon? | 我们在你哪儿见面 现在是不是早了点 |
[13:07] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看着我 |
[13:08] | You’re the one who’s black and white and read all over. | 风流韵事上了报纸 搞得人尽皆知的可是你 |
[13:10] | How do you think that happened? A secret relationship. | 你觉得这一切都怎么发生的 一段地下恋情吗 |
[13:13] | But Chuck and I are not in a relationship. | 但恰克和我根本就没有在谈恋爱 |
[13:15] | What are you, a foot fetishist? They’re done. | 你又是谁 恋足癖吗 你的工作结束了 |
[13:21] | B, come on. | B 拜托 |
[13:23] | You and Chuck have way too much history | 你和恰克以前随意交往 |
[13:25] | to interact in a casual way. | 结果互相纠结的情况 不算少数 |
[13:26] | I just don’t want to see you get hurt | 我只是不想看到你再受伤 |
[13:28] | or lose this opportunity with Anne. | 或又失去这次安妮提供的宝贵机会 |
[13:29] | I won’t, as long as I keep my heart locked away | 只要我把我的情愫杂念都封锁起来 |
[13:32] | and our interactions off the street. | 和他再不互相影响 我是不会失去这次机会的 |
[13:34] | As for your devoted suitors, | 倒是你 我最亲爱的朋友 |
[13:35] | Have you finally decided on whom to crush? | 你决定好投入谁的怀抱了吗 |
[13:37] | No, and I have feelings for both, | 没有 我对他们两个都有感觉 |
[13:39] | and I don’t want to hurt either. | 然而我谁也不想去伤害 |
[13:41] | I have a whole new appreciation for “Big love.” | 看来我对”大爱”这一概念是深有体会了 |
[13:43] | Well, even in Utah, | 即使在犹他州 也只是男人 |
[13:45] | only the men get to have more than one spouse, | 才可以同时拥有两个配偶 |
[13:47] | which, I’ve come to realize, is extremely sexist. | 这让我意识到 性别歧视非常严重 |
[13:51] | You should add it to the Girls Inc. Agenda. | 你应该把这个发表在女子联盟议程基金会上 |
[13:53] | But seriously, B, what am I supposed to do? | 但说真的 B 我应该怎么办 |
[13:55] | And please don’t say make a list, | 不要告诉我去列一张表格 |
[13:56] | because Eric and Elliot already tried that. | 因为艾瑞克和埃利奥特已经试过这个了 |
[13:58] | Lists are for kids. | 小孩子才列表 |
[14:00] | Dilemmas like these require a meditative state. | 进退两难的时候更需要一个冥想沉思的过程 |
[14:03] | I find mine by watching Dorota feed the ducks. | 我发现我的过程是看多洛塔喂鸭子 |
[14:05] | You can borrow her as long as she’s back by dinner. | 你可以带她出去 记得在晚饭前回来就好 |
[14:07] | Thank you, but ducks and Dorota couldn’t compare | 谢啦 但是鸭子和多洛塔 |
[14:09] | to the zen of shopping. | 可比不上 疯狂购物 这一疗法 |
[14:10] | So go forth to Madison and seek out the perfect dress, | 去麦迪逊四楼搜罗到梦幻的裙装 |
[14:13] | and then follow your heart to the perfect guy. | 然后穿着裙装去找到心仪的男生 |
[14:15] | Okay, sensei. I actually have to get something | 好了老师 我事实上得要去拿些东西 |
[14:18] | for the black and white ball tonight, | 为了今晚的黑白舞会 |
[14:20] | So I have nothing to lose. | 这样我什么都可以不用顾忌了 |
[14:21] | But remember, when it comes to Chuck, you do. | 但记住只要牵涉到恰克 你可要步步为营了 |
[14:28] | All right, so it’s decided. | 好了 都决定好了 |
[14:30] | We’ll each invite her on a best date ever, | 我们各自都去邀请她与我们约会 |
[14:33] | something that’s true to who we are, | 约会都是展示我们真正的自己 |
[14:34] | shows her why we’re the right guy. | 告诉她为什么自己才是她的真命天子 |
[14:36] | Oh, so you’re gonna take to her | 所以你要带她去看 |
[14:37] | to one of those weird movies | 史上最诡异的电影之一 |
[14:38] | that doesn’t make sense even | 那个即使看字幕 |
[14:39] | when you read the subtitles? | 都看不懂的电影吗 |
[14:40] | No, I’m gonna take her to Frankie’s 457. | 不 我要带她去弗兰基457号[布鲁克林一餐厅] |
[14:41] | She’ll feel like she discovered something new, | 她会觉得像是发现新大陆一样 |
[14:43] | a place where no one cares | 找到一个没有人会在乎 |
[14:44] | if she’s Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 她是瑟琳娜·范·伍德森的地方 |
[14:46] | Aw, dude. | 天哪 哥们 |
[14:48] | I won already. | 那我就稳操胜券了 |
[14:49] | Why, | 为什么 |
[14:50] | cause you’re gonna go make her watch you play lacrosse? | 因为你要让她看你打曲棍球吗 |
[14:52] | She loves lacrosse, | 她喜欢曲棍球 |
[14:53] | especially when it’s followed by dinner at per se, | 特别是接下来自然而然又一起吃饭 |
[14:56] | and everyone we grew up with was talking about | 然后一起述说那些一起和我们长大的人 |
[14:57] | how perfect we are together. | 都是如何说我们是如此般配的 |
[14:58] | All right, you’re on, | 好了 你就这么办吧 |
[15:00] | for tonight, before Chuck’s party. | 就今晚 定在恰克的派对之前吧 |
[15:01] | Done. | 好的 |
[15:02] | And whoever she says “Yes” to is the guy she wants. | 无论她答应了谁 那人就是她的选择 |
[15:07] | Never, never to be discussed or debated again. | 永远永远也别再为这个事情争吵了 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[15:11] | Hey, don’t worry. I’m not one of those winners | 好了 别担心 我又不是那种赢了就把 |
[15:13] | who rubs it in the loser’s face, okay? | 对手脸皮撕破的人 不是吗 |
[15:16] | Okay? | 就这么定了 |
[15:19] | Seriously, how many times can Blair text that | 说真的 布莱尔到底要发多少遍短信说 |
[15:20] | she knows she’s being paranoid | 她知道自己是个偏执狂 |
[15:22] | but she just wants to make sure | 但她要保证 |
[15:23] | that Serena isn’t going after Anne Archibald’s foundation? | 瑟琳娜不会去争安妮·阿齐布尔德基金会的那个位子 |
[15:26] | Well, we should write back and thank her | 我们真应该回复她说 |
[15:28] | for giving us exactly the information we needed. | 谢谢她给了我们正需要的信息呢 |
[15:32] | Oh, this is perfect. | 这太棒了 |
[15:34] | Dan and Nate both invited her out tonight. | 丹和内特今晚都约了她 |
[15:36] | And Serena’s gonna reject both of them, | 至少在今晚 当瑟琳娜将他们玩弄于 |
[15:38] | but only after she toys with them enough | 股掌间耍够后 |
[15:40] | to make them hate her, at least for tonight. | 就会无情地抛弃他们 |
[16:07] | As much as I find K.C. personally abhorrent. | 我越觉得K.C.本人有多么令人厌恶 |
[16:11] | She’s right about Black and White. | 就越觉得她对黑白舞会的提议很不错 |
[16:13] | It’s decent rather than decadent. | 这可比颓废不堪要强很多 |
[16:14] | Did you have something more devious in mind? | 你脑子里还有别的心术不正的想法吗 |
[16:17] | Saints and Sinners has a nice feel. | 圣徒与罪人的主题也不错 |
[16:20] | There is something alluring | 有撩人的 |
[16:21] | about an angel drawn to the dark side. | 天使走向黑暗的深渊 |
[16:23] | Or a devil redeemed. | 或是撒旦救赎 |
[16:31] | A masquerade. | 一个化妆舞会 |
[16:33] | Mmm, where inhibitions can’t help but break free. | 让无法抑制的激情释放出来 |
[16:36] | I’ll let K.C. And gossip girl know. | 我通知K.C.和八卦天后 |
[16:49] | How to impress Anne with your virtue? | 怎样给安妮留下你纯洁的印象 |
[16:53] | I could denounce your unseemly party. | 我会公然谴责这种不体面的派对 |
[16:55] | At a tasteful dinner, in front of the whole board. | 在品味高雅的晚宴前 在所有大餐前 |
[16:59] | Oh, woe is me, indeed, oh, woe is me, indeed | #唉 是我 真是我# |
[17:03] | Oh, woe is me, indeed | #唉 是我 真是我# |
[17:05] | This really is a beautiful friendship. | 这段友谊真是美好 |
[17:07] | Oh, woe is me, indeed | #唉 是我 真是我# |
[17:10] | See, the devil got my eye | #看 恶魔蒙住了我的双眼# |
[17:15] | My black Balenciaga will be perfect | 我身着黑色的巴黎世家 |
[17:17] | to publicly condemn you. | 以公众名义来声讨你 |
[17:18] | I love public. | 我喜欢公开场合 |
[17:19] | I love condemnation. | 我喜欢声讨 |
[17:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:21] | To my heart so I can’t all make it back… | #直达我的内心 我就不能再回头# |
[17:25] | Of course, no one does black like Dior. | 那当然 无人能做出像迪奥一样出色的品牌 |
[17:34] | I appreciate the tea, Mrs. Humphrey, | 谢谢您的茶 汉弗瑞夫人 |
[17:35] | but I’m not really sure why I’m here. | 但我不明白我来这里的目的 |
[17:37] | Well, I knew you had a problem with Serena | 我知道你曾经和瑟琳娜有些过节 |
[17:40] | when you tried to keep her out of Hamilton house, | 当时你设法阻挠瑟琳娜加入汉密尔顿之家 |
[17:41] | but it’s come to my attention | 但我注意到 |
[17:43] | that you are also responsible for Page Six. | 《第六页》的报道也与你不无关联 |
[17:46] | Yes, well, I guess that’s the thing | 是啊 我想 |
[17:47] | when you’re not born with a silver spoon in your mouth. | 对于没有口含银匙而生的人来说 |
[17:50] | You wanna eat, you have to work. | 只能自食其力 |
[17:52] | Yes, and it seems | 是的 看起来 |
[17:53] | that you’ve made a career out of harassing my daughter. | 你把骚扰我女儿当成一种职业了 |
[17:57] | Serena and Colin are over. | 瑟琳娜和科林分手了 |
[17:59] | Do not continue to jeopardize her future. | 请不要再毁她前程 |
[18:02] | I won’t mention Colin’s name again, I swear… | 我发誓不会再提及科林的名字 |
[18:06] | If only he were the only teacher | 只要他是唯一一个与瑟琳娜 |
[18:08] | Serena had an inappropriate relationship with. | 有不正当关系的老师 |
[18:15] | I’m not sure what you’re referring to. | 我不明白你指的是什么 |
[18:17] | Oh, I’m pretty sure that you are. | 我相信你心里很明白 |
[18:20] | Something like that does not go down without a parent knowing. | 这种事情家长怎么可能会不知道 |
[18:22] | I mean, boarding school? | 我是说 寄宿学校 |
[18:26] | Serena was a minor. | 当时瑟琳娜还是未成年人 |
[18:28] | Anyway, knowing that it’s a pattern… | 不管怎样 要是知道这已成了惯例 |
[18:31] | might help Dean Reuther find her grounds for expulsion. | 有助于给鲁瑟院长开除人的理由 |
[18:36] | So how much will it take for you to leave my daughter alone? | 你要多少钱才肯放过我女儿 |
[18:43] | Oh, I don’t know. | 晕菜了 |
[18:44] | This design is brilliant, and I have nothing like it. | 设计得真棒 我全都喜欢 |
[18:47] | But that one I could wear everywhere. | 但那件我去哪都能穿 |
[18:50] | How is this better than Venn Diagrams? | 那件怎么能跟维恩图相比 |
[18:52] | Maybe I should get both. | 要我不都买了 |
[18:53] | I-I thought the point was to choose. | 你就是非得选出一件来 |
[18:56] | Attention, party people– | 注意了 参会的人们 |
[18:58] | Bass’ Black and White has added some fire and ice. | 巴斯的黑白舞会愈演愈烈 |
[19:02] | Whether you’re a Saint or a Sinner, | 不管你是圣徒还是罪人 |
[19:04] | the afterlife never looked so good. | 来世的生活并不美妙 |
[19:07] | Great. Now neither of these will work. | 这下好了 哪件都不行 |
[19:09] | Should I be a Saint or a Sinner? | 我该当圣徒与罪人 |
[19:10] | No. Dan vs. Nate was hard enough. | 不 丹和内特的内战已经够激烈了 |
[19:13] | I am not touching good vs. bad, | 不论是正派还是反派 我们都不招惹 |
[19:14] | Serena. We’ll see you later. | 瑟琳娜 回见 |
[19:15] | We should go as Bacchus and Sergius. | 我们应该跟随酒神巴克斯和意大利教皇 |
[19:17] | Yes, we should. | 没错 |
[19:18] | Thanks, guys. | 多谢了 伙计们 |
[19:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:28] | I’m not so sure white’s your color. | 我觉得白色不适合你 |
[19:31] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[19:32] | I assume you mean, how can a poor girl like me | 我明白你的意思 像我这样的穷女孩 |
[19:34] | afford anything in a place like this? | 怎么买得起这种地方卖的衣服 |
[19:36] | You only have yourself to blame for Colin cutting you off. | 科林不再资助你了 这事只能怪你自己 |
[19:39] | Luckily, I have a new benefactor. | 很幸运 我找到新的投资人了 |
[19:41] | I think you know her. Lily… | 你认识的 莉莉 |
[19:44] | Van der woodsen? Bass? Humphrey? | 范德·伍德森 巴斯 汉弗瑞 |
[19:46] | What is her last name? | 她叫什么来着 |
[19:47] | Oh, you know what? I can just look at the check. | 等我看看支票就知道了 |
[19:49] | My mom already called the “Post.” | 我母亲已经发布了公告 |
[19:51] | Page Six is printing a retraction. | 《第六页》正在印刷撤回声明 |
[19:52] | Why would she give you anything? | 她干嘛要给你赏金 |
[19:54] | I guess she didn’t want | 她大概是不想让 |
[19:55] | the whole world to know you other secret. | 全世界的人都知道你别的秘密 |
[19:57] | What a shame for everyone to find out | 要是让大家知道 |
[19:59] | what an embarrassment it is to have you as a daughter. | 有你这么个丢人的女儿 那可太丢脸了 |
[20:09] | Hey, uh, you don’t happen to be at the loft | 你就是在那个和我在阁楼上 |
[20:10] | with a blonde we don’t talk about. | 交谈过的金发女郎吧 |
[20:12] | I’m here. Serena’s not. | 我在这里 瑟琳娜不在 |
[20:14] | Did you need me to leave before she gets here? | 你需要我在她来之前离开吗 |
[20:16] | No, no, no. I was expecting her here at the park anyway. | 不用 不用 我正在公园等她 |
[20:18] | I just… I thought maybe my loft | 我想也许我的阁楼 |
[20:20] | was the only place she knew in Brooklyn. | 是她在布鲁克林唯一知道的地点 |
[20:22] | Thanks anyway. | 不管怎样 谢了 |
[20:37] | Serena’s not there waiting for me, is she? | 瑟琳娜不会在那儿等我 是吧 |
[20:39] | Why would she be? I thought you scared her off | 她为什么要等你 我看你那真心的表白 |
[20:41] | with your heartfelt declarations. | 把她吓得够呛 |
[20:42] | No, she was supposed to meet me at the Frick. | 才不是 她说了要在弗利克美术馆前跟我见面的 |
[20:45] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道出了什么问题 |
[20:46] | We must’ve had some miscommunication. | 我们肯定有什么地方误会了 |
[20:47] | They do seem to be your area of expertise. | 那可是你的专长 |
[20:50] | In fact, you’ve probably said your share | 事实上 你很有可能在上床的时候 |
[20:53] | of inappropriate things during intercourse. | 说了不该说的话 |
[20:55] | So what’d you do? Did you call a girl by another girl’s name? | 那你怎么做 你曾经叫错女生的名字吗 |
[20:58] | Talk a little too dirty? | 还是用词太下流 |
[20:59] | It’s not funny. I may have uttered | 这并不好笑 我只是说了 |
[21:01] | those three little words that change everything. | 那三个可能改变现状的词 |
[21:03] | But she probably didn’t even hear me. | 但她很可能没听到 |
[21:05] | Scientifically speaking, | 从科学的角度出发 |
[21:07] | intense pleasure does dull the other senses. | 极度的快乐是会麻痹其他感觉 |
[21:09] | Relax, man. | 轻松点 兄弟 |
[21:11] | Girls know that when a guy says that during sex. | 女孩们知道一个家伙在上床时说这些 |
[21:13] | It doesn’t mean “I love you.” | 并不表示”我爱你” |
[21:15] | It means, “I love having sex with you.” | 而是”我喜欢和你上床” |
[21:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:22] | For Mrs. Archibald and the ladies, | 为了阿齐布尔德夫人和其他女士 |
[21:24] | I ordered Petrossian caviar and blini for appetizer. | 我订了裴卓仙鱼子酱和俄式煎饼当头盘 |
[21:27] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:28] | You know Mr. Chuck loves caviar. | 你知道恰克先生喜欢鱼子酱 |
[21:30] | But–but you love, too. E-everyone loves– | 可是您也喜欢 每个人都喜欢 |
[21:32] | Okay, fine, Dorota. | 好吧 多洛塔 |
[21:34] | Since you badgered it out of me, yes, it’s true. | 鉴于你一直纠缠不休 我承认你说得对 |
[21:37] | Chuck said he loved me while in a compromising position. | 在我们上床的时候他是说过爱我 |
[21:40] | He did? | 他这么说了 |
[21:41] | He did. | 是的 |
[21:42] | Oh, this is just like in book | 这就跟书里讲得一模一样 |
[21:44] | when time traveler comes to declare love for lost princess. | 时间旅行者宣告他对迷失公主的爱那段 |
[21:49] | Yes, but unlike your dirty, long-haired lothario, | 但不同于这个邋遢的长发浪荡子 |
[21:52] | Chuck probably didn’t mean it. | 恰克并不是这个意思 |
[21:53] | He simply blurted it out in the height of passion. | 他只是在高潮时随口说说罢了 |
[21:56] | But Mr. Chuck does not seem like blurter. | 但恰克先生好像不是那种人 |
[21:58] | Well, he’s obviously become one, and I… did the polite thing | 很明显他变了 而我也很礼貌地 |
[22:01] | and acted like I didn’t hear. | 装作什么都没听见 |
[22:02] | You didn’t say “I love you” back? | 你没对他说”我爱你”吗 |
[22:05] | And be a weak, sniveling, “Stand by your man” | 做个可怜的 抽泣的 为男人而活的 |
[22:07] | who never runs a foundation or anything else? No! | 从没经营过基金会或其他的女人 不 |
[22:10] | I am an empowered woman, and I won’t let | 我是个女强人 我不会让 |
[22:12] | three words that were probably meaningless change that. | 那三个没有意义的字眼来改变自己 |
[22:14] | This is obviously distracting you from your work. | 这显然已经让你不专心于工作了 |
[22:22] | Did you pay Juliet off? | 你给茱丽叶钱了吗 |
[22:24] | Uh, Bruce, let me call you back. | 布鲁斯 我等下再打给你 |
[22:27] | If you mean, did I ask juliet | 如果你是想说 我是不是让茱丽叶停止 |
[22:28] | to stop leaking information to Page Six? The answer is yes. | 向《第六版》爆料 那答案是”是的” |
[22:32] | You never believed that I didn’t sleep with Colin, did you? | 你从来就不相信我没和科林上床 是吧 |
[22:34] | You just said that to the Dean | 你只是这么和院长说了 |
[22:36] | so that I could stay at Columbia. | 好让我还能呆在哥大 |
[22:37] | I wanted you to be able to move forward | 我希望你能继续你的生活 |
[22:39] | and focus on your future. | 并且关注于你的未来 |
[22:40] | What did she even say she has? | 她说她手上还有什么证据 |
[22:42] | What’s important is that it’s taken care of. | 这件事的关键是 我已经搞掂了 |
[22:45] | She has nothing because I did nothing. | 她根本就没有证据 因为我什么都没做 |
[22:49] | So you believe her over me? | 所以说你更相信她而不是我 |
[22:52] | You know, you just let yourself get blackmailed for no reason. | 你这是让自己无缘无故地被威胁 |
[22:55] | Can you blame me? | 你能怪我吗 |
[22:57] | It’s not like you have a history of great decision making. | 你的抉择不是一向都很”明智”吗 |
[23:00] | How can I when you disapprove of every choice I’ve ever made? | 你总是否决我做的每个决定 我能明智到哪去 |
[23:03] | No matter how hard I try to do the right thing, | 不管我怎么努力去做正确的事 |
[23:05] | you always just assume the worst. | 你总是把事情往最糟的一面想 |
[23:17] | Lobster potpie, | 龙虾馅饼 |
[23:20] | cheesecake in a jar, and… | 罐子芝士蛋糕 还有 |
[23:22] | John Delucie! | 约翰·德鲁奇 |
[23:23] | Chuck asked me to make sure everything was perfect. | 恰克让我来确保一切能顺利进行 |
[23:26] | Chuck did this? | 恰克让你这么做的 |
[23:27] | So romantic, like in book | 太浪漫了 就跟书里一样 |
[23:29] | when time traveler sends sign of true love from future, | 时间旅行者从未来寄来真爱象征 |
[23:33] | and princess needs to get to grand ball where he is waiting. | 公主要去参加舞会 他在那儿等她 |
[23:35] | and if she too late, the rift in the time-space continuum | 如果她去晚了 连续时空的缝隙 |
[23:38] | close up forever. | 将永远关闭 |
[23:45] | Miss Blair? | 布莱尔小姐 |
[23:47] | Uh, we have mixed company. | 现在有外人在呢 |
[23:48] | Tell Anne and the board that I’ve been delayed. | 跟安妮和董事会说我要迟点现身 |
[23:50] | And unless you want to raise Ana in Poland, | 除非你想在波兰抚养安娜 |
[23:52] | don’t let them leave before I get back. | 在我回来之前不要让他们离开 |
[23:55] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[23:56] | Mm. Straight to hell with all the other sinners. | 和其他有罪的人一起直达地狱 |
[24:11] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿 你在这儿做什么呢 |
[24:13] | We agreed to let this go after the text. | 我们说好了让短信决定 |
[24:14] | Yeah, I know, and she texted me that she’d meet me, | 我明白 她发短信说要跟我见面 |
[24:17] | only she stood me up. | 只有她会放我鸽子 |
[24:20] | I’m guessing she did the same thing to you. | 我想她给你发了一样的短信 |
[24:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:23] | What are you guys doing here? This is really not a good time. | 你们在这儿做什么呢 现在可不是时候 |
[24:27] | Yeah, and obviously you’re not gonna end this, so we are. | 看来你并不想就此了结 我们也是 |
[24:31] | You know how we both feel. | 你知道我们两个怎么想的 |
[24:32] | You have until midnight to decide. | 午夜之前你最好做出决定 |
[24:41] | Eric just texted Serena to see how she’s doing | 艾瑞克刚给瑟琳娜发短信问她 |
[24:43] | after the blow-out with her mom | 和妈妈决裂后怎么样了 |
[24:45] | and to make sure she’s still on for dinner. | 还想确认她是否还去吃晚饭 |
[24:47] | Now the only one left is Blair. | 现在就剩布莱尔了 |
[24:49] | Here. Give this resume to one of | 这里 吃晚饭的时候 把简历交给 |
[24:52] | Anne Archibald’s foundation board members at dinner. | 安妮·阿齐布尔德的基金会的一个董事 |
[24:55] | Tell them that Serena | 告诉他们 瑟琳娜 |
[24:57] | would like to be considered for the position. | 希望能得到那个职位 |
[24:59] | What do I do if Blair sees me? | 如果被布莱尔看到了 我怎么办 |
[25:01] | Lie. | 说谎呗 |
[25:06] | Looks like the battle between Brooklyn and the upper east side | 看起来 布鲁克林区和上东区的战争 |
[25:09] | had finally come to a head. | 终于要拉开帷幕了 |
[25:15] | Word has it lonely boy and golden boy | 有消息称 寂寞男孩和黄金男孩 |
[25:18] | both declared their love. | 都已经表白了 |
[25:24] | They gave Cinderena until midnight to decide. | 他们给了灰姑娘一晚上的时间考虑 |
[25:28] | That Carolina Herrera dress | 那套卡罗琳娜·海莱娜的裙子 |
[25:30] | makes her look like an angel, | 让她看起来像个天使一样 |
[25:32] | but this decision is demonic… | 但是她的这个选择却是极其邪恶的 |
[25:35] | I can’t believe it. Dan and Nate will forgive her anything. | 难以置信 丹和内特就这么就原谅她了 |
[25:38] | How do we keep her from making a choice? | 我们怎么做 才能阻止她做出选择 |
[25:40] | We don’t. We make it for her. | 不用阻止她 我们已经替她选好了 |
[25:43] | Take off your clothes and take out your credit card. | 脱下你们的衣服 拿出信用卡 |
[25:46] | And the forces of evil are just getting started. | 邪恶势力正在慢慢伸出她们的魔爪 |
[26:06] | I should’ve known taking down Serena | 我早就该想到 扳倒瑟琳娜 |
[26:08] | involved wearing the perfect dress. | 一定要穿上漂亮裙子 |
[26:10] | Well, anytime I can combine styling with revenge… | 这下我可以把复仇和时尚完美结合了 |
[26:13] | Plus, this isn’t exactly | 再说了 这又不是我第一次 |
[26:14] | my first masquerade party. | 在化妆舞会上冒充她了 |
[26:17] | I’ll see you inside. | 里面见 |
[26:50] | Good luck, man. | 祝你好运 兄弟 |
[26:51] | Yeah, you, too. | 你也是 |
[27:00] | Serena van der Woodsen. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[27:02] | – Go ahead. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[27:07] | That should keep Serena out long enough | 那样能把瑟琳娜挡在外面一阵了 |
[27:09] | for us to make her life hell. | 这样我们就有足够的时间捣乱了 |
[27:13] | I got Serena’s resume to Anne, | 我把瑟琳娜的简历给安妮了 |
[27:14] | but Blair’s not here. | 但是布莱尔不在这里 |
[27:16] | She’s here. I just spotted her. | 她在这里 我刚看到她了 |
[27:18] | Now you just need to figure out a way | 现在你得想个办法 |
[27:19] | to get the board meeting moved here. | 让董事会的人 到这里来 |
[27:21] | I don’t think these ladies wanna witness | 我不认为 这些人有兴趣去看 |
[27:22] | Chuck’s eternal damnation. | 恰克永恒的诅咒 |
[27:24] | Tell Anne that Blair’s | 告诉安妮 为了感谢 |
[27:25] | arranged a special surprise | 她为女协慈善基金会的贡献 |
[27:27] | to show her dedication to girls inc. | 布莱尔给她安排了一个惊喜 |
[27:29] | And, Vanessa, | 瓦内萨 |
[27:30] | you really need to start showing more initiative. | 你真的要学会掌握主动权 |
[27:32] | Jenny’s carrying you on this thing. | 珍妮一直在帮你 |
[27:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:43] | Serena, have you seen Chuck? | 瑟琳娜 你看到恰克了吗 |
[27:45] | Wait! | 等等 |
[27:48] | I know that you don’t think | 我知道 你认为 |
[27:50] | you my being with him is a good idea, | 我和他在一起 不是个好主意 |
[27:52] | But you have bad ideas all the time. | 但是 你不也总是做错决定吗 |
[27:55] | I don’t wanna lose the foundation, | 我不想失去基金会 |
[27:56] | but what’s wrong with wanting to keep it secret | 但是 为了弄清楚他到底是怎么想的 |
[27:58] | just long enough to find out how he really feels? | 我暂时保密一段时间 又有什么错呢 |
[28:03] | I didn’t approve of your thing with Colin, | 我也看不惯你和科林在一起 |
[28:04] | but at least I had the decency to talk to you about it. | 但是至少 我就此和你正面的谈过 |
[28:07] | Well, I didn’t, | 好吧 我是没有 |
[28:08] | but you should! | 但是你应该和我谈的 |
[28:12] | I know it’s not my bolognese. | 这个奶油沙司 我做得太糟了 |
[28:14] | No, Rufus. I’m sorry. It’s delicious. | 不 鲁弗斯 对不起 很好吃 |
[28:16] | I’m just–I’m just upset about this Serena situation. | 我只是很担心瑟琳娜 |
[28:19] | I thought we’d all moved on. | 我还以为 这些事已经解决了呢 |
[28:21] | And Serena broke things off with Colin. | 瑟琳娜和科林一刀两断了 |
[28:23] | The “Post” is apologizing. | 《纽约邮报》道歉了 |
[28:24] | The dean can’t force Serena out of school. | 院长不能强迫瑟琳娜退学了 |
[28:26] | And by next semester, this whole thing will be forgotten. | 到了下一个学期 这些事都会被人遗忘的 |
[28:28] | Well, it’d be a lot easier | 如果科林是第一个 |
[28:29] | if Colin was the first teacher | 和瑟琳娜牵扯不清的老师 |
[28:31] | that Serena had been involved with. | 那就好了 |
[28:33] | Really? Someone at Constance? | 是吗 是康士坦次里的某个人吗 |
[28:36] | Boarding school. | 是寄宿学校里的一个人 |
[28:38] | Boarding school? | 寄宿学校 |
[28:39] | Serena was just a kid. | 瑟琳娜那时还只是个孩子 |
[28:41] | Serena was never a kid. Believe me. | 瑟琳娜从来就不是小孩 相信我 |
[28:43] | This was after the Shepherd wedding, | 事情发生在谢普德的婚礼之后 |
[28:45] | Pete Fairman… | 那人叫皮特·费尔曼 |
[28:47] | It didn’t end well. | 最后闹得很不愉快 |
[28:48] | I was lucky I found a way to handle it. | 幸运的是 我找到了解决的办法 |
[28:52] | Well, just because it happened then | 那时会发生那些事情 |
[28:54] | doesn’t mean it’s happening now. | 不代表 现在那些事情还会再发生 |
[29:16] | Hey. Listen, I’m sorry for laying it on the line | 嘿 听我说 对之前的事 |
[29:18] | like that earlier. It’s just– | 我很抱歉 只是 |
[29:24] | Serena, you have no idea | 瑟琳娜 你根本不知道 |
[29:25] | the hell you’ve put me through. | 你都让我经历了些什么 |
[29:31] | It is me, right? | 你选择我了 对吗 |
[29:33] | So you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:35] | As hard as it’s gonna be, | 情况变得越来越糟 |
[29:36] | I-I know what I have to do. | 我必须要做些什么 |
[29:40] | Hi. Uh, Eric and Serena van der Woodsen | 嗨 艾瑞克和瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[29:42] | And Elliot Leichter. | 还有埃利奥特·莱彻 |
[29:44] | Go on in. | 请进 |
[29:46] | What was that name again? | 你叫什么名字 |
[29:47] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought he told you. | 抱歉 我想他已经告诉你 |
[29:49] | Serena van der Woodsen. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[29:51] | Nice try, | 得了吧 |
[29:53] | but she’s already inside. | 她已经在里面了 |
[29:55] | Well, that’s a mistake because I’m her. | 肯定搞错了 我才是她 |
[29:57] | Sorry. Do you have I.D.? | 抱歉 你有身份证件吗 |
[30:00] | I didn’t come to rent a car. Everyone here knows me. | 我又不是来租车的 这里的人都认识我 |
[30:06] | Eric, can you get Chuck or K.C.? | 艾瑞克 你去找下恰克或者KC好吗 |
[30:09] | And hurry, please. | 请快一些 |
[30:10] | I don’t want to keep them waiting. | 我不想让他们等的太久 |
[30:19] | Serena! | 瑟琳娜 |
[30:20] | Hey, there you are. | 嘿 你在这里呢 |
[30:28] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[30:29] | That–that was a… kiss hello, right? | 这是个…问候吻 对吧 |
[30:31] | Not a kiss good-bye? | 不是什么分手吻吧 |
[30:32] | I think I might need another to be sure. | 我觉得你再吻我一下 我才能确定 |
[30:34] | Are–are you gonna tell Nate? | 你是要去跟内特摊牌吗 |
[30:36] | Let him know I’m, uh, I’m sorry. | 告诉他 我很抱歉 |
[30:37] | I mean, not sorry enough to want you to change your mind, but… | 我说抱歉 并不是想让你改变主意 不过 |
[30:57] | I avoided KC’s prying eyes. | 我躲开了KC的监视 |
[30:59] | I appreciate that, and you being here half-dressed. | 我很感激 你衣衫不整的就来了 |
[31:02] | But don’t you have a denouncement to attend? | 但你不是公开宣布 你不来的吗 |
[31:04] | Dorota’s distracting the board | 在我回去之前 |
[31:05] | with Delucie’s Cavatelli | 多洛塔会先用德鲁奇的意大利通心粉 |
[31:07] | until I get back. | 去分散基金会成员的注意力 |
[31:11] | I heard what you said. | 我听到你说的话了 |
[31:14] | What conversation are you referring to exactly? | 我不知道 你在指什么 |
[31:17] | Three one-syllable words that, under the circumstances, | 三个单音节单词 不过在那种情况下 |
[31:20] | you may or may not have meant. | 你可能并不是真心的 |
[31:22] | Do you want me to have meant them? | 你希望我是真心的吗 |
[31:24] | If they were true, I would want to know. | 如果那是真的 请你告诉我 |
[31:32] | Of course. | 我早就料到是这样了 |
[31:35] | People doing this * when they’re doing sex. | 人在做爱的时候 总爱说些不能当真的话 |
[31:38] | They bark and scream out for god and their mothers. | 他们叫喊着神或者自己母亲的名字 |
[31:43] | Well… I should get back to Anne. | 好吧 我该回去找安妮了 |
[31:46] | I meant it, Blair… | 我是真心的 布莱尔 |
[31:49] | With all my heart. | 全心全意 |
[31:59] | You gonna say something this time? | 这次你想说点什么 |
[32:00] | I will. I-I mean… | 我会说的 我-我是说 |
[32:05] | I do. | 我也是 |
[32:10] | You realize we can’t have everything. | 你要明白 我们不可能拥有一切 |
[32:13] | Anne won’t be the only person | 安妮可能并不是唯一一个 |
[32:15] | who might think you’re weak for forgiving me. | 认为你原谅我 就说明你软弱的人 |
[32:18] | And you won’t build a business | 如果你还是一个纽约的单身坏男孩 |
[32:19] | based on being New York’s bad boy bachelor. | 你什么事业都成不了 |
[32:22] | I understand the consequences. | 我明白这意味着什么 |
[32:24] | Are you willing to pay them? | 你准备好付出代价了吗 |
[32:41] | Serena, what are you doing?! | 瑟琳娜 你在干什么 |
[32:51] | Looks like saints and sinners | 看起来今晚并非只有 |
[32:53] | aren’t the only ones battling for souls tonight. | 圣徒与罪人在进行天人交战 |
[32:56] | What say we go up in flames together? | 我们怎么解释 我们一同出现在聚光灯下 |
[33:05] | It’s no surprise C and B succumbed to the dark side. | C和B屈服于黑暗一方 这一点也不奇怪 |
[33:09] | But how about the boys | 但是站在光明之桥另一端的 |
[33:11] | from opposite sides of the bridge? | 男孩们该怎么办呢 |
[33:14] | It’s hard to get word | 尤其是当他们都 |
[33:16] | when they’re both lip-locked with Serena van der Woodsen. | 情迷瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的时候 还真不好说 |
[33:20] | Lucky I have the pictures to prove it. | 幸亏我还有照片可以证明 |
[33:39] | Anne? I can explain. | 安妮 听我解释 |
[33:41] | I’m not sure how this shows | 我不认为这能表明 |
[33:42] | your dedication to Girls Inc. | 你能对女协慈善基金会做出贡献 |
[33:44] | You know, you lost any sympathy I may have had | 你知道吗 从我看到你穿着内衣 |
[33:46] | for your previous choices the moment I saw you | 和查尔斯接吻的那一刻起 |
[33:48] | kissing Charles in your underwear. | 我之前对你的好感全部灰飞烟灭 |
[33:50] | Shouldn’t empowered women get to have relationships, too? | 难道女强人就不能谈恋爱吗 |
[33:54] | Being with Chuck doesn’t make me less Blair. | 和恰克在一起并没有让我失去自我 |
[33:56] | I’m sorry, but it does. | 不好意思 事实的确如此 |
[33:58] | The man you’re with may not be a reflection of you, | 你的男朋友或许不会受你的影响 |
[34:01] | but you will always be a reflection of him. | 但你肯定会受他的影响 |
[34:03] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[34:05] | Maybe not, but the sooner you accept it, | 或许不是 但你越快明白这点 |
[34:07] | the easier your decisions will be. | 你就越容易做出正确的决定 |
[34:10] | And please tell Serena | 还有 麻烦转告瑟琳娜 |
[34:11] | while I appreciate her interest in the position, | 我很感激她对这个职位有兴趣 |
[34:13] | she’s not the type of girl we’re looking for either. | 但她同样也不是我们要找的那种女孩 |
[34:21] | At least she was polite. | 至少她还挺有礼貌的 |
[34:22] | I doubt we’ll have that with KC. | 我估计KC对我们也会这么礼貌 |
[34:25] | Give me a minute. I have to go find Serena. | 等我一下 我要去找瑟琳娜 |
[34:40] | How could I have kissed either of you | 我那时还没到这里 |
[34:42] | when I couldn’t even get into the party? | 怎么可能和你们俩都接吻了呢 |
[34:43] | So someone dressed exactly like you, | 这么说有人打扮成你的样子 |
[34:46] | wearing your perfume, | 喷着你的香水 |
[34:46] | just happened to be attracted to both of us? | 只是为了让我们俩上钩 |
[34:48] | I-I don’t know. I-I can’t explain it. | 我不知道 我也不知道该怎么解释 |
[34:50] | So this mystery person | 这么说这次也是那个神秘人 |
[34:52] | texted us from Paris, too? | 从巴黎发来的短信喽 |
[34:53] | And used us to make some adjunct professor jealous | 先让我们相互吃醋 |
[34:55] | and stood us up? | 然后再放我们鸽子 |
[34:56] | No, I am partially responsible for this. | 我对此要负部分责任 |
[35:00] | I came here tonight to tell you how I felt. | 我今晚来这 是想告诉你们我的想法 |
[35:02] | Doesn’t that count for more than a “gossip girl” blast? | 这难道不比”八卦天后”的派对更重要吗 |
[35:05] | We can’t keep chasing you in circles. | 我们不可能因你而一直裹足不前 |
[35:07] | You didn’t make the choice. We made it for you. | 既然你没法做出决定 我们替你做 |
[35:10] | I didn’t do this. | 这不是我干的 |
[35:12] | I’m with him. So good-bye, Serena. | 我和他想的一样 再见了 瑟琳娜 |
[35:30] | B, you know I didn’t kiss both of them. | B 你知道不是我亲了他们俩 |
[35:32] | Do I? It’s no worse than what you did to me and Chuck. | 我知道吗 你对我和恰克做的还不够嘛 |
[35:35] | What? | 什么 |
[35:37] | I had nothing to do with you coming here in your underwear. | 又不是我让你穿着内衣来这里的 |
[35:39] | You knew what you had to lose. | 你知道你会失去什么 |
[35:41] | I kept trying to figure out why you would expose us. | 我一直很想弄明白 你为什么要曝光我们俩 |
[35:44] | And then Anne Archibald told me | 安妮·阿齐布尔德告诉我 |
[35:45] | that you wanted to be the face of her foundation. | 你也想当她的基金会的代言人 |
[35:48] | Oh, come on. When are you gonna give it up? | 拜托 你够了吗 |
[35:50] | I don’t want everything that you want. | 你想要的东西我都没兴趣 |
[35:52] | I couldn’t be less interested. | 我一点兴趣也没有 |
[35:53] | So Anne, Nate, and Dan are all liars? | 所以安妮 内特和丹都是骗子 |
[35:56] | That’s a lot of people to blame, even for you. | 你责怪的人也太多了吧 |
[35:58] | Just admit you did the wrong thing, | 你就承认你做错了吧 |
[36:00] | or maybe you don’t even know what that is anymore. | 或者你可能已经是非不分了 |
[36:02] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[36:02] | you’re not the first person to say that today, | 你可不是今天第一个对我说这话的人 |
[36:04] | so I guess it must be true. | 或许这就是真的吧 |
[36:05] | You know, it was a bad choice thinking that you’d be on my side. | 我错了 我不该以为你是站在我这边的 |
[36:08] | Not as bad as my believing | 没我错得离谱 |
[36:10] | that you’d ever be happy for my success. | 我还以为你会为我的成功而高兴呢 |
[36:17] | Hey. Whoa, Serena. Hey, don’t run off. | 嘿 瑟琳娜 别走啊 |
[36:20] | Why not? Mom’s not the only one | 为什么不 妈妈可不是唯一一个 |
[36:21] | who still sees me as a messed-up 16-year-old. | 还认为我是个没长大的16岁小孩 |
[36:24] | No one can see that I’ve changed. No one cares. | 没人看到我的改变 没人在意 |
[36:26] | I-I care. | 我在意 |
[36:27] | You’re my little brother. You’re not enough. | 你是我的弟弟 你的话无足轻重 |
[36:35] | You’re just in time to hear K.C. tell me | 你来得正好 K.C.正在跟我说 |
[36:37] | how I’ve destroyed my bad boy business plan | 我是怎么彻底毁了 |
[36:39] | once and for all. | 我的坏小子经营规划 |
[36:40] | I warned you, but it turns out I was wrong. | 我警告过你 不过看来是我错了 |
[36:43] | This party is so decadent | 这个派对相当堕落 |
[36:44] | and in the private rooms, | 而且还是在私人宴会厅里开的 |
[36:46] | frankly, illegal. | 老实说 这不合法 |
[36:47] | The big romantic gesture showed | 你们浪漫的举动表明了 |
[36:48] | the hedonist has a heart. | 享乐主义者还是有感情的 |
[36:51] | So Blair’s the perfect balance? | 这么说是布莱尔完美的扭转了形势 |
[36:54] | With the press this will get, | 等新闻媒体得知此事 |
[36:55] | you can expect the hotel will be fully booked by Monday. | 你就等着你的酒店周一就被预定满吧 |
[36:58] | I’m already getting calls | 我已经接到几个邀请电话了 |
[36:59] | for personal appearances. | 你可以借此树立你的个人形象 |
[37:00] | In fact, I would love to get you some photo ops. | 事实上 我想给你们一些接受媒体拍照的时间 |
[37:03] | You know, Chuck Bass’ girlfriend at store openings, | 就像是 恰克·拜斯女友出现在商店开业典礼上 |
[37:05] | fashion shows, that kind of thing. | 或是时装表演会上 诸如此类 |
[37:06] | Call me and we’ll schedule. | 电话联系 定个时间 |
[37:09] | It appears the rules are there to be broken. | 看来规矩是用来打破的 |
[37:12] | We can have everything. | 我们可以拥有一切 |
[37:13] | No, you can. | 不 你当然可以 |
[37:16] | It’s me who can’t. | 但是我不行 |
[37:35] | Hey, hey. It’s okay. Come on. I got you. | 嘿 嘿 还好吧 来 我扶你 |
[37:38] | In the battle between good and evil, | 在这场善人与恶人的战争中 |
[37:40] | score one for the sinners. | 看来恶人先得分了 |
[37:42] | Hi. Sorry. | 你好 抱歉 |
[37:45] | My friend’s had a little bit too much to drink. | 我朋友喝的有点多 |
[37:49] | Looks like S. Could end up the next saintly sacrifice. | 看来S要成为下一个神圣的牺牲品了 |
[37:58] | Pleasant dreams, sweet angel. | 甜蜜的天使 做个好梦 |
[38:10] | I’ll give you the money to start whatever foundation you want. | 我出钱 你想成立什么基金会都行 |
[38:13] | It won’t change anything. Anne’s right. | 这什么也改变不了 安妮说得没错 |
[38:16] | As long as I’m with you, I’m Hillary in the white house, | 和你在一起 我就是白宫里的希拉里 |
[38:18] | and I wanna be Hillary secretary of state, | 而我想成为发型更好看的 |
[38:20] | but with better hair. | 国务卿希拉里 |
[38:22] | Then you’ll find another way to show the world | 你会找到另一种方式告诉所有人 |
[38:24] | you’re a force to be reckoned with. | 你是个不可忽视的人 |
[38:26] | We’ll build our futures together. | 我们可以一起创造未来 |
[38:28] | I followed my heart all last year | 去年我一直跟随着心动的感觉 |
[38:30] | and it led me nowhere. | 结果我什么也没得到 |
[38:32] | Now I need to follow my head. | 现在我得理智点 |
[38:34] | You don’t need to choose between them. | 你不一定非要在两者中选一个 |
[38:36] | Look at Brad and Angelina. | 看看布拉德和安吉莉娜 |
[38:37] | They takes turns on top. | 榜首交椅她们换着坐 |
[38:38] | Yeah, but she won an oscar first. | 没错 可安吉莉娜先赢得了奥斯卡 |
[38:42] | I’m sorry, but I have to be Blair Waldorf | 抱歉 在成为恰克·拜斯的女友之前 |
[38:44] | before I can be Chuck Bass’ girlfriend. | 我想先做好布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[38:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:50] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:55] | I don’t expect you to wait. | 我不指望你能等我 |
[38:58] | If two people are meant to be together, | 如果两个人注定在一起 |
[39:00] | eventually they’ll find their way back. | 最终他们总会找到重温旧梦的路 |
[39:03] | Do you really believe that? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[39:04] | I do. | 真的 |
[39:07] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[39:28] | Still no Juliet? | 还没找到茱丽叶 |
[39:29] | No. But I gotta get back to Hudson | 没有 在我的好运用完之前 |
[39:32] | before my luck runs out and I run smack into Blair and my dad. | 我得赶快回哈德逊 免得撞到我爸和布莱尔 |
[39:35] | Well, it was nice to finally win one for team Brooklyn. | 好吧 布鲁克林队终于赢了一次 |
[39:37] | You sure you can’t stay and celebrate? | 你确定 你不留下来庆祝吗 |
[39:39] | I can try texting Juliet again. | 我再给茱丽叶发个短信 |
[40:03] | That’s the thing about destiny. | 这就是命 |
[40:05] | Instead of too many choices, | 前一秒你还有很多选择 |
[40:08] | you suddenly have none. | 下一秒你就什么都没有了 |
[40:23] | The prince of darkness finally sees the light, | 黑暗王子终于看到了光明 |
[40:26] | only to realize it’s no longer an option… | 却突然间发现 自己已经无路可选了 |
[40:34] | And the time for love has come and gone. | 爱情来得快 走得也快 |
[40:39] | Well, not to sound like a high school cheerleader, | 嗯 我不是想学啦啦队员说话 |
[40:41] | but I-I-I’m glad | 不过我真的很高兴 |
[40:42] | we were in this together. | 因为我们都做出了相同的选择 |
[40:45] | You’re not hot enough to be a high school cheerleader, | 你还不够性感 进不了啦啦队的 |
[40:47] | but me, too. Otherwise, I’d probably be looking | 不过我也不够性感 要不然我肯定要 |
[40:49] | for a reason to blame you. | 找个理由来挖苦你 |
[40:51] | And you did make a damn good scapegoat. | 你找了个不错的替罪羊啊 |
[40:54] | Hey, you wanna go play red dead redemption? | 你想玩”死亡救赎”[游戏]吗 |
[40:56] | One ground rule, though. One. | 不过有条基本原则 |
[40:58] | Serena van der Woodsen does not exist. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森不能在场 |
[41:02] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[41:03] | The rest of us just have to keep moving forward… | 对于其他的人而言 生活还是要继续… |
[41:05] | Yes, of course. I understand. | 当然 我明白 |
[41:08] | She’s over 18. | 她已经年满18岁了 |
[41:11] | Y-well, thank you for your call. | 好的 谢谢你打电话来 |
[41:17] | That was Dean Reuther. | 是鲁瑟院长 |
[41:18] | Your sister just withdrew from Columbia. | 你姐刚刚从哥伦比亚大学退学了 |
[41:20] | Alienate everybody, drop out of school, run away– | 疏远所有人 退学 逃走 |
[41:23] | That sounds like Serena. | 的确像是瑟琳娜做的事 |
[41:24] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[41:26] | I’m not sure there’s anything we can do anymore. | 我也不知道 我们还能再做些什么 |
[41:33] | Accept the choice is out of your hands. | 既然别无选择 那就接受事实吧 |
[41:38] | It’s up to the fates to decide. | 交给命运之神来决定吧 |
[41:42] | X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |