时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here–your one and only source | 八卦天后在此 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | I have to be Blair Waldorf | 在成为恰克·巴斯的女友之前 |
[00:07] | before I can be Chuck Bass’ girlfriend. | 我必须要做好布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[00:09] | If two people are meant to be together, | 如果两个人是命中注定的一对 |
[00:11] | eventually they’ll find their way back. | 他们终究会走到一起 |
[00:13] | I gave up on your mother visiting a long time ago. | 以前我就不奢望你妈妈会来探访我 |
[00:15] | Just wish she could see how great you’re doing now. | 希望她现在能看到你的改变 |
[00:17] | You tried to destroy my friendship with Blair, | 你不择手段地要破坏我和布莱尔的友谊 |
[00:19] | my reputation, my academic career. | 我的名声 我的学业 |
[00:21] | So who much will it take for you to leave my daughter alone? | 你要多少钱才能放过我女儿 |
[00:24] | I could really use some help from the inside right now. | 我现在得借助一些内部力量了 |
[00:26] | What exactly did you have in mind? | 你有什么计划 |
[00:28] | We need to turn everyone against Serena. | 想办法让所有人跟瑟琳娜反目 |
[00:31] | How could I have kissed either of you | 我都还没到聚会现场 |
[00:32] | when I couldn’t even get into the party? | 怎么可能和你们接吻呢 |
[00:34] | So someone dressed exactly like you just happened to be | 所以有人打扮成你的样子 |
[00:36] | attracted to both of us? | 就是为了趁机勾引我们俩吗 |
[00:37] | I-I don’t know. I can’t explain it. | 我不知道 也解释不了 |
[00:39] | Mom’s not the only one who still sees me | 反正又不是只有我妈妈 |
[00:41] | as a messed-up 16-year-old. | 还把我当成胡闹的青春期少女 |
[00:43] | Your sister just withdrew from columbia. | 你姐姐刚从哥伦比亚退学了 |
[00:45] | Alienate everybody, drop out of school, run away– | 疏远大家 辍学 然后逃走 |
[00:47] | that sounds like serena. | 听起来像是瑟琳娜的作风 |
[00:48] | I’m not sure there’s anything we can do anymore. | 我觉得我已经没辙了 |
[01:06] | Thanksgiving– my favorite holiday. | 感恩节 是我最爱的节日 |
[01:09] | As always, I’ll be spending it giving thanks | 一如既往 我要感谢你们 |
[01:11] | for the bounty of secrets I’ve harvested from you this year. | 让我收获那些不为人知的秘密 |
[01:15] | But leave a place for me at your table. | 但是别忘了给我留个位置哦 |
[01:17] | I’ll be back for just desserts. | 待会儿我就来享用甜点 |
[01:20] | Strolling the christmas markets with daddy and Roman, | 跟爸爸还有罗曼漫步在圣诞集市 |
[01:24] | celebrating beaujolais nouveau at le tambour. | 在铁皮鼓品尝博若莱新酿葡萄酒 |
[01:26] | Did you remember my new Burberry? | 带了那件新的巴宝莉大衣吗 |
[01:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:28] | That’s the double-faced. I need the shearling. | 不是这件 我要那件羊毛大衣 |
[01:31] | Do you want me to freeze? | 你想让我冻死吗 |
[01:32] | Yes. I want you to freeze. | 我想要你冷静一下 |
[01:34] | Why aren’t you excited for me? | 你难道不为我高兴吗 |
[01:37] | You know how much I love paris in autumn. | 你知道我是多么地热爱巴黎之秋 |
[01:40] | With everything that’s happened with Mr. Chuck and miss Serena, | 经历了恰克先生和瑟琳娜小姐的事后 |
[01:43] | I also know that you want to get out of the dodge. | 我也知道你早就想避而远之了 |
[01:45] | Out of… dodge. It’s a place, not a pickup truck, | 避而远之 那是个地方 不是小货车 |
[01:49] | and I’m not leaving because of them. | 再说了 我离开才不是因为他们呢 |
[01:52] | Well, not entirely because of them. | 好吧 不全是因为他们 |
[01:54] | It’s Ana’s first holiday season. | 这是安娜的第一个节日 |
[01:56] | So many traditions to share– | 有好多传统值得分享 |
[01:58] | The breaking of oplatek, | 分享圣饼 |
[02:00] | the waiting for first star, | 等待第一颗星星 |
[02:03] | the singing koledy. | 吟唱圣歌 |
[02:05] | Do any of these traditions include getting to the point? | 别绕圈子了 直说吧 |
[02:07] | I took liberty of making | 我擅做主张把哈罗德 |
[02:09] | Harold’s famous thanksgiving pie for you. | 最著名的感恩节馅饼买回来了 |
[02:11] | I’m not sure that’s getting through airport security. | 我不确定这东西能不能通过安检 |
[02:14] | I thought we could drop it off at van der woodsens’ | 我觉得你可以把它顺路 |
[02:17] | on your way to airport. | 带给范德·伍德森一家人 |
[02:20] | Serena is the one who forced Chuck and me into the open | 是瑟琳娜强迫我和恰克再次公开露面 |
[02:23] | and tried going after my committee. | 然后又试图让我亲口许诺 |
[02:24] | She’s the one staying at Lily’s to avoid me. | 是她躲在莉莉家不见我 |
[02:27] | Shouldn’t she be bringing me pies? | 难道不该是她给我送馅饼吗 |
[02:30] | Forget I mention it. I’ll throw pie in trash. | 就当我没说 我会把它扔进垃圾箱里 |
[02:33] | No. It’s fine. | 不用 好吧 |
[02:36] | But this is only about pies and traditions. That’s all. | 只是馅饼和传统习俗 仅此而已 |
[02:41] | Do they have a word in polish for “Pain in the ass”? | 波兰语里有没有”眼中钉”这个词 |
[02:55] | We have relatives I don’t know about? | 还有我不认识的亲戚吗 |
[02:57] | It’s always a possibility. | 以防万一 |
[03:00] | Your mother wanted to pull out all the stops this year. | 你妈妈今年要全力以赴举办感恩节晚餐 |
[03:01] | So this is about, uh, Denial. | 所以这是因为丹尼尔 |
[03:04] | Have you heard from serena? | 你有没有瑟琳娜的消息 |
[03:05] | No. She hasn’t responded to any of my texts. | 没有 她一个短信也没回 |
[03:07] | And, granted, most of them included angry emoticons, | 尽管我发的大多是一些愤怒表情符号 |
[03:11] | but, uh, I was actually thinking of going over to Blair’s now | 但是 我在想要不去布莱尔家看看 |
[03:14] | to try to talk to her. | 去和她谈谈 |
[03:14] | You will do no such thing. | 你还是省省吧 |
[03:16] | Come on, Lily. It’s the holidays. | 算了吧 莉莉 今天是感恩节 |
[03:18] | She dropped out of college. | 她辍学了 |
[03:19] | She refuses to return our phone calls. | 连个电话都不回 |
[03:21] | She’s a grown woman throwing temper tantrums | 她是成年人了 还朝我乱发脾气来惩罚我 |
[03:24] | just to punish me. When she is ready to take responsibility | 等到她会为自己的所作所为负责了 |
[03:27] | for her actions, we’ll talk. Until then, you know what? | 我再和她谈 明白吗 |
[03:30] | I’m done being punished. | 我已经被惩罚够了 |
[03:33] | You know, and everything looks so great. | 这里看起来真棒 |
[03:35] | Maybe just move the, uh, flowers a little closer. | 让花靠近一点会更好一些 |
[03:48] | How could they not have pumpkin pie? | 他们怎么不吃南瓜派呢 |
[03:49] | We’re at Foragers market. I’m sure we’ll find something. | 我们在超市呢 肯定能找到什么好东西 |
[03:52] | How about the organic pumpkin tarts with gluten-free crust? | 无壳面粉制成的原生南瓜塔怎么样 |
[03:55] | do I look like I could have baked those? | 我看起来像会做的人吗 |
[03:57] | I told my dad I would. | 我告诉我爸我能行 |
[03:58] | You know how he loves his tradition. | 你知道他说多么热爱他的传统 |
[03:59] | Maybe you can tell him the new tradition | 也许你可以告诉他新的传统是 |
[04:01] | is being truthful about the origin | 真诚地面对 |
[04:02] | of thanksgiving dessert. | 感恩节甜品 |
[04:04] | How about you come and tell him yourself? | 不如你亲自告诉他吧 |
[04:07] | He told me he invited you but you weren’t sure if you were coming? | 他告诉我他邀请了你 但是不确定你能不能来 |
[04:09] | Well, I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to. | 我不确定你是否希望我去 |
[04:12] | Yeah, I-I do. I mean, if it weren’t for you, | 当然希望 如果不是为了你 |
[04:14] | I would have let Serena destroy my friendship with Nate. | 我会让瑟琳娜破坏我和内特的友谊 |
[04:16] | Friendships are important. | 友情很重要 |
[04:20] | I saw the blast about | 我看了那则爆料 |
[04:21] | what she did at Saints and Sinners. | 报道了她在”圣徒与罪人”所作所为 |
[04:22] | Have you spoken to her since that happened? | 你后来有和她说过话吗 |
[04:23] | Nope. Not planning to. Neither is Nate. | 没有 没打算和她说话 内特也是 |
[04:26] | Kissing both of us proves that she doesn’t care | 她吻了我们两个人 说明她对我们 |
[04:28] | about either of us, so we’re just trying to… | 一点都不在乎 所以我们现在就 |
[04:30] | move on, now really think about it. | 各行其是 互不相干 |
[04:31] | How’s that working out for ya? | 那么结果如何 |
[04:33] | Pretty poorly, thank you, which is why I could– | 糟糕透了 多谢关心 不过 |
[04:34] | I could really use you there today if she does come, | 如果她今天来过节 你倒是能帮上忙 |
[04:37] | So… What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[04:39] | Do I have time to run back to the loft? | 来得及回小阁楼一趟吗 |
[04:40] | I have this amazing tofu sage stuffing recipe. | 我有鼠尾草夹心豆腐的秘方哦 |
[04:43] | For tofu? How could I say no? | 豆腐吗 那真是太好啦 |
[04:47] | I was gonna swing by before we left for grandfather’s, | 我打算在去爷爷家前顺道看看你 |
[04:49] | if that’s still okay with you. | 你看行吗 |
[04:51] | Of course. Can’t wait. | 当然 我都等不及了 |
[04:53] | Just you? | 就你一个人吗 |
[04:55] | She just needs more time, dad. | 爸 妈妈可能还需要一些时间 |
[04:58] | Well… Time I got lots of. | 好吧 我有的是时间等 |
[05:01] | Tell your mom I said happy Thanksgiving. | 帮我转告你妈妈 祝她感恩节快乐 |
[05:02] | She’ll come around, I promise. | 她今天会来的 我保证 |
[05:05] | It’s just, uh, it’d be great to see her, you know? | 只是 如果能见到她那就太好了 |
[05:09] | I’d love the chance to talk to her | 我很想有机会和她说说话 |
[05:10] | so she could see for herself just how much I’ve changed. | 这样她就能亲眼看到我的改变了 |
[05:13] | Let me talk to her. I’ll see you soon, okay? | 我去和她谈谈 一会儿见 好吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:20] | Mr. Stahl, what are you doing here? | 斯泰尔先生 你怎么在这 |
[05:21] | Nathaniel. Just, uh, | 内特尼尔 我只是 |
[05:23] | dropping off some papers for your mother. | 来给你妈妈送些文件 |
[05:24] | Well, on Thanksgiving? | 感恩节还送文件啊 |
[05:26] | Yes. Well, they’re time-sensitive. | 是啊 比较紧急的文件 |
[05:31] | You know what? She’s… She’s not in right now. | 那个 她 她现在不在 |
[05:33] | Oh. She’s getting her hair done, so… I can give that to her. | 她去做头发了 要不我替你给她吧 |
[05:38] | Well… Okay. | 那好吧 |
[05:43] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[05:44] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[05:44] | Have a good one. | 祝你愉快 |
[05:45] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[05:51] | 呈请人 安妮·阿齐布尔德 呈请对象 霍华德·阿齐布尔德 | |
[06:00] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[06:01] | Thanksgiving– the only day of the year | 今天是感恩节 一年中唯一一天 |
[06:03] | it’s acceptable to eat dinner before 8:00. | 可以在八点之前吃晚餐的日子 |
[06:05] | Oh. Of course. Right. Thanksgiving. | 当然 是啊 今天是感恩节 |
[06:08] | We bring pie. | 我们带了馅饼 |
[06:10] | I should have asked Lily if you were coming. | 早知道你要来 我就应该先问问莉莉 |
[06:12] | I can leave if you’d like. | 要是你不想见我 我这就走 |
[06:13] | Don’t be silly. I was just headed to J.F.K. | 别犯傻 我一会就要去肯尼迪机场了 |
[06:16] | But even if I wasn’t, | 不过就算我不去 |
[06:17] | we should get used to little run-ins like these. | 我们也该努力适应类似的小会面 |
[06:20] | I mean, if Bruce and Demi can do it, | 我是说 如果布鲁斯和黛米能做到 |
[06:22] | it can’t be that difficult. | 那我们应该也可以 |
[06:23] | Oh. Blair, Dorota. What are you doing here? | 布莱尔 多洛塔 你们在这干嘛呢 |
[06:27] | Just bringing a little tradition. | 我们来送感恩节的小礼物 |
[06:31] | I’m spending the holidays with daddy and Roman in Paris. | 我要去巴黎和爸爸还有罗曼一起过感恩节 |
[06:34] | I figured since we usually | 但一直以来我们都是 |
[06:36] | spend this day together, | 一起过的感恩节 |
[06:36] | that, you know… Um, is Serena here? | 所以来拜访一下 瑟琳娜在吗 |
[06:41] | We thought she was with you. | 她不是和你在一起吗 |
[06:42] | No, I haven’t seen her since Chuck’s party. | 没有 自恰克的派对后我再没见过她 |
[06:45] | She never came home. | 她一直没回家吗 |
[06:46] | Okay. All right. Now I’m worried. | 好吧 我有点担心她了 |
[06:48] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[06:48] | She’s not at the Empire. | 她也不在帝国大厦 |
[06:50] | Well, then where the hell is she? | 那么 她到底哪去了 |
[07:35] | 9-1-1. What is your emergency? | 这里是911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[07:37] | My name is Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[07:39] | I don’t know where I am | 我不知道我这是在哪 |
[07:40] | or how I got here. | 也不知道怎么会在这 |
[07:44] | Please help. | 快来救我 |
[07:52] | Hey, man, I just got your text. What’s up? | 嘿 刚收到你短信 怎么了 |
[07:56] | My mom’s filing for divorce. | 我妈妈提出离婚申请了 |
[07:59] | At least she’s trying to. | 起码她有这打算 |
[08:01] | Oh. I’m–I’m sorry, man. That sucks. | 我 我很抱歉 这真是太糟了 |
[08:03] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[08:06] | You know, how do I– how do I stop this? | 我 我该怎么阻止她 |
[08:07] | You can’t. I know it’s not what you want to hear, | 你阻止不了 我知道你不想听这些 |
[08:09] | but if kids could fix their parents’ relationships, | 可是如果孩子能修补父母的感情 |
[08:11] | they would. | 那早就该和好了 |
[08:12] | Hell, if we could fix our own relationships, | 如果我们能够处理好我们自己的关系 |
[08:13] | we would. | 我们也早就没事了 |
[08:14] | That’s your advice? Do nothing? | 袖手旁观吗 这就是你的建议 |
[08:18] | No. I mean, | 不 我的意思是 |
[08:19] | if it helps, | 离婚或许对他们有好处 |
[08:20] | I know my parents are happier now than they were. | 我父母离婚后 各自都过得很幸福 |
[08:23] | And don’t take this the wrong way, | 你别会错意 |
[08:24] | but I mean, | 不过我觉得 |
[08:25] | it can’t come as a total shock, right? | 这也算不上什么打击吧 |
[08:26] | It is. I mean, she’s had years to do this. | 这就是 她要离婚怎么不早离 |
[08:29] | The guy embezzled. He got arrested. | 我爸挪用了公款 因而被捕 |
[08:32] | He tried to skip bail, and then he went to prison. | 接着试图保释中逃跑 最终进了监狱 |
[08:34] | She stayed married to him this whole time, | 而她在那段时间里都没有提出过离婚 |
[08:36] | and now she wants out? | 她现在居然要离婚了 |
[08:39] | I mean, what’s worse is that I feel he’s–he’s really changed. | 更糟的是 我觉得我爸已经改变很多了 |
[08:42] | I just– I gotta get her to see that. | 我必须让她知道爸爸改变了 |
[08:45] | Well, good luck. | 那么 祝你好运 |
[08:46] | Thanks, man. | 多谢 兄弟 |
[08:47] | Actually, no. No, thanks. | 不对 不用了 |
[08:49] | Your advice sucked. | 你的建议糟透了 |
[08:50] | I’m sorry. Hold on a second. | 抱歉 等一下 |
[08:53] | Hey. Uh, hey, dad. I’m at Nate’s right now, | 喂 爸爸 我和内特在一起呢 |
[08:54] | but Vanessa should be there soon, | 不过瓦内萨应该快到了 |
[08:56] | though I should warn you, | 还有我要提醒你 |
[08:57] | there is, uh, stuffing with tofu involved. | 她会带豆腐去 |
[08:59] | I hate to do this to you over the phone, | 我也不想在电话里和你说这个 |
[09:00] | but, um, I need to tell you something, | 但是我必须告诉你 |
[09:02] | and I prefer to keep it in the immediate family for now. | 除了至亲 我不想让别人知道这事 |
[09:06] | Serena’s in the hospital. | 瑟琳娜现在在医院 |
[09:07] | Is everything okay? | 她还好吗 |
[09:09] | We hope so. We’re at St. Margaret’s. | 但愿如此 我们在圣玛格丽特医院 |
[09:11] | All right, well, I’m close. I’ll be there soon. | 知道了 我就在附近 马上过去 |
[09:14] | No. I understand, | 不 我能理解 |
[09:15] | but when will we be allowed to see her? | 但我们到底何时才能进去看她 |
[09:17] | No one’s telling us anything. | 你们什么都不说 |
[09:18] | Well, just be patient, | 请您耐心的等会 |
[09:19] | and someone will be with you soon. Okay? | 马上会有人过来跟你说明情况 好吗 |
[09:22] | Let us know when you can! | 有什么消息一定要通知我们 |
[09:23] | Blair… | 布莱尔 |
[09:41] | All they could tell us is what we already know. | 他们告诉我们的东西 我们早就知道了 |
[09:43] | She dialed 9-1-1 from a motel in Queens | 她在皇后区的一间汽车旅馆里打了报警电话 |
[09:46] | and that drugs were involved. | 还牵扯进一些药的事情 |
[09:47] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[09:51] | For now… | 现在… |
[09:54] | just be here when she wakes up. | 我们只能在这等着 等她清醒过来 |
[09:56] | I’m gonna go get a cup of coffee. | 我去买杯咖啡 |
[10:12] | Hi, dad. What’s, uh, going on? | 嘿 老爸 有什么事吗 |
[10:14] | Hey, sweetie, I wish I didn’t have to tell you this, | 甜心 我并不愿意跟你说这件事 |
[10:16] | but… Serena’s in the hospital. | 但是…瑟琳娜现在人在医院 |
[10:18] | Looks like an overdose. | 似乎是嗑药过量 |
[10:20] | Oh, my god. What– | 噢 老天呐 怎么会 |
[10:21] | We’re hoping she’s gonna be fine. | 我们希望 她能快点好起来 |
[10:22] | If it’s okay with your mom, | 如果你妈同意的话 |
[10:24] | I’d really like you here with us. | 我真心希望你能过来一趟 |
[10:25] | I know you and Serena have a complicated past, | 我知道你和瑟琳娜有一些过节 |
[10:27] | but at the end of the day– | 但到头来想一想 |
[10:29] | No, no, uh, of course. I’ll get there soon as I can. | 当然 我知道 我尽快赶过去 |
[10:34] | Dad, can… | 老爸 帮我 |
[10:37] | just tell Lily how sorry I am. | 向莉莉转达我的难过之情 |
[10:40] | I’m sure she’ll appreciate that. | 我相信 她会很感激的 |
[10:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:52] | Is anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[10:54] | Hi, hi, hi. | 嗨 我在呢 |
[10:55] | Dorota. | 多洛塔 |
[10:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么呢 |
[11:00] | Holding down fort. | 帮忙看家呢 |
[11:02] | Why? Where is everyone? | 为什么 他们都到哪去了 |
[11:04] | Maybe you should call Mr. Humphrey. | 也许你该打个电话问问汉弗瑞先生 |
[11:12] | 瑟琳娜遇到了麻烦 我们乱做一团 我在回家路上 | |
[11:24] | Hey, this is Dan. Leave a message. | 嘿 我是丹 请留言 |
[11:27] | Let me make a call, | 我去打个电话 |
[11:28] | see if one of my doctors can get us some answers. | 看看我的医生们能不能帮上忙 |
[11:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:31] | Where is she? Is she all right? What happened? | 她在哪儿 她还好吗 发生什么了 |
[11:32] | She overdosed in some | 她独自在皇后区的 |
[11:34] | cheap motel in Queens, alone. | 一家廉价汽车旅馆里嗑药过量 |
[11:36] | Why didn’t she come to me? | 她为什么不来找我 |
[11:38] | I mean, no matter how angry we were at each other, | 我是说 不管我们俩再怎么呕气 |
[11:41] | she knows. | 她应该知道的呀 |
[11:42] | I don’t know what I would do | 如果她出了什么事 |
[11:43] | if anything happened to her. | 我都不知道该怎么办了 |
[11:45] | What do the doctors say? | 医生怎么说 |
[11:46] | Rufus and Lily are waiting to talk to them. | 鲁弗斯和莉莉在等医生出来 |
[11:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:51] | Drugs in a cheap motel– | 在廉价的汽车旅馆里嗑药 |
[11:52] | That does not sound like Serena to me. | 这一点儿都不像瑟琳娜的作风 |
[11:54] | Sometimes I forget | 有时我都忘了 |
[11:55] | how much of a recent addition you are, Humphrey. | 你最近也中毒颇深 汉弗瑞 |
[11:57] | You met her as a girl coming home, | 你遇到她时 她刚从寄宿学校回来 |
[11:58] | trying to start over. | 打算洗心革面 从头再来 |
[12:00] | I wish it wasn’t true, but… | 我也希望这不是真的 但是 |
[12:02] | sounds a lot like the Serena I used to know. | 这确实是我过去熟知的瑟琳娜的作风 |
[12:12] | Mrs. Humphrey? | 汉弗瑞太太 |
[12:13] | I’m Dr. Keller. | 我是凯勒医生 |
[12:15] | It was a drug overdose, but it wasn’t severe. | 确实是服药过量 但不算太严重 |
[12:18] | We have her on fluids right now, | 我们正在给她输液 |
[12:19] | but her liver and kidneys look fine. | 她的肝肺功能都无大碍 |
[12:22] | Uh, what now? | 现在呢 |
[12:23] | Well, she’s stable, so soon as she wakes up, | 一切稳定 等她清醒过来 |
[12:25] | we’ll have to discharge her. | 我们必须让她转院 |
[12:27] | I was wondering if you wanted | 我在想 你们是否愿意 |
[12:28] | to discuss a place for her recovery. | 讨论下送她去何处接受康复治疗 |
[12:32] | I understand your family had a good experience | 我知道 你们家对 |
[12:34] | with the ostroff center. | 康复中心并不陌生 |
[12:35] | Well, she’s not a drug addict, and she didn’t mean | 她根本不是个吸毒者 她并不打算 |
[12:37] | to harm herself. This was all sort of a stupid mistake, | 伤害自己 她只是犯了个愚蠢的错误 |
[12:40] | and as you said yourself, it wasn’t severe. | 就像你刚才说的 情况并不严重 |
[12:44] | The amount ingested isn’t what worries me. | 她的用量还没达到令我担忧的地步 |
[12:47] | In addition to the painkillers and sleeping pills, | 但除了止痛药和安眠药外 |
[12:49] | we found nortriptyline in her motel room. | 我们还在旅馆房间里还发现了去甲替林 |
[12:51] | It’s an antidepressant, but taken in conjunction | 这是一种抗抑郁药物 如果这种药物和 |
[12:54] | with the other medications, it can be fatal. | 其他药物一起服用 是会致人于死地的 |
[12:58] | Was your daughter battling depression? | 你女儿有抑郁症吗 |
[13:00] | No. | 没有 |
[13:01] | Uh, not that we’re aware of. | 至少我们并不知道 |
[13:06] | I’ll give you a minute. | 我给你们点时间考虑 |
[13:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:11] | Do you think she was taking something and not telling us? | 你说她会不会瞒着我们在嗑药 |
[13:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:14] | This was Serena acting out, blowing off steam | 这确实是瑟琳娜一贯的作风 遇到点事情 |
[13:17] | like she always does. It just went too far. | 就乱发脾气 只是这次她做的有点过了 |
[13:23] | That’s all. | 就这些了 |
[13:31] | Looking for this? Any other earth-shattering news | 你在找这个吗 你今天是不是要传达 |
[13:34] | you plan on having delivered today? | 什么惊天大消息 |
[13:36] | You opened it? | 你打开看了 |
[13:37] | You’re honestly gonna make this about me | 你真的打算责怪我 |
[13:38] | not respecting your privacy? | 不尊重你的隐私吗 |
[13:42] | Mom, you’re not even giving him a chance. | 妈 你甚至连个机会都没给他 |
[13:44] | I mean, after everything that he’s been through– | 我想说 他经历了那么多事情 |
[13:46] | Everything he’s been through. | 他经历了那么多事情 |
[13:46] | What about what I’ve been through? | 那我经历的那些事情又算什么 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry, but your father walked away from us | 我很抱歉 你爸早在他进监狱以前 |
[13:52] | long before he went to prison. | 就抛弃了我们 |
[13:53] | But he’s there now, and he’s changed. | 他已经改变了 他已经改过自新了 |
[13:56] | The only thing that’s changed is he’s two years | 唯一改变的事情 就是他已经 |
[13:58] | into his sentence, and he’s starting to see | 服刑两年了 他就快要看到 |
[13:59] | the light at the end of the tunnel. | “隧道”尽头的阳光了 |
[14:00] | That’s not true, and if you talked to him, | 不是这样的 如果你跟他谈谈 |
[14:04] | You wouldn’t feel that way. Mom, please. | 你就不会这么觉得了 求你了 妈妈 |
[14:06] | Just come see him with me. | 你就跟我去探望他一下吧 |
[14:08] | I mean, don’t you owe him at least that? | 无论如何你都该去看看他吧 |
[14:15] | We need to be at your grandfather’s by 6:00. | 我们得在6点前赶到你爷爷那里 |
[14:17] | You can see your father tomorrow. | 你明天再去看你爸吧 |
[14:29] | We saw you talking to the doctors. How is she? | 我们看见你们跟医生们谈过了 她怎么样了 |
[14:31] | When can we see her? | 我们什么时候可以去看她 |
[14:32] | Doctor thinks it might be a good idea | 医生们认为瑟琳娜应该 |
[14:33] | For Serena to get some help. What kind of help? | 接受一些治疗 什么样的治疗 |
[14:35] | Oh, my god. They don’t think she did this on purpose, do they? | 天啊 他们不会认为瑟琳娜是故意的吧 |
[14:37] | No. No one’s saying that. | 不 没人这么说 |
[14:38] | But there’s a chance? | 可还是有可能的吗 |
[14:42] | Have you made a decision? | 你们做好决定了吗 |
[14:43] | No. We need to think. | 还没 我们需要考虑一下 |
[14:46] | Here’s a crazy suggestion. | 我有一个疯狂的想法 |
[14:47] | Why don’t we ask Serena and see what she wants? | 我们为什么不问问瑟琳娜的想法 |
[14:49] | Well, she’s not gonna go anywhere but home. | 除了回家 她哪也不会去的 |
[14:50] | I can tell you that right now. | 我可以保证 |
[14:51] | If you decide she needs treatment, | 如果你们决定让她接收治疗 |
[14:53] | We have grounds to sign off on an involuntary admission. | 我们可以提供强制治疗 |
[14:57] | You can’t be serious. | 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[14:58] | To admit her against her will is wrong. | 我们不该违背她的意愿强制治疗 |
[15:00] | And if you do that, you’re not gonna be able to take it back. | 如果你们那样做了 就不可能再回头了 |
[15:02] | But what if we don’t, and it happens again? | 但如果我们不这样做 今天的事再次发生怎么办 |
[15:05] | I-I’m sorry, but I’m scared for her. | 我很难过 可我替她感到害怕 |
[15:07] | It would be different if she never acted out like this, | 她要是以前没这样过的话情况就不同了 |
[15:09] | But she has. | 可是她有前科 |
[15:10] | It’s your choice, Lil. We’ll support you, | 莉莉 你来决定吧 我们 |
[15:12] | Whatever it is you decide. | 无论如何都会支持你的 |
[15:14] | Guys? | 你们看 |
[15:15] | I just want what’s best for her. | 我只作出对她最有利的决定 |
[15:17] | What if it’s the only way for her to move on, get centered? | 如果这对她来说就是最好的办法呢 |
[15:19] | Guys! | 看啊 |
[15:20] | …Well-known manhattan socialite | 曼哈顿名媛 |
[15:22] | And former party girl Serena Van der Woodsen, | 曾经的派对女孩 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[15:24] | Was admitted to St. Margaret’s emergency room | 被送进了圣玛格利特医院急诊室 |
[15:26] | After e.M.T.S responded to a 9-1-1 call | 当时急救中心接到了从皇后区 |
[15:28] | From a motel in queens. | 一家汽车旅馆打来的求救电话 |
[15:31] | I don’t know where I am or how I got here. | 我不知道我在哪里也不记得我是怎么来的 |
[15:33] | Please help. | 救救我 |
[15:34] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[15:35] | No stranger to controversy, | 这件事似曾相识 |
[15:36] | Ms. Van der Woodsen was recently the focus of… | 范德伍森小姐最近陷入了 |
[15:38] | There are news vans in the streets. This place is | 街上多了很多车 |
[15:40] | Gonna be swarming with paparazzi in about five minutes. | 这里在5分钟之内就会被狗仔队包围的 |
[15:43] | So we’ll get her out of here, | 我们必须带她离开这里 |
[15:43] | Take her home where she can rest. | 带她回家休息 |
[15:44] | No. I’m sure that they’re pitching tents | 不行 |
[15:46] | Outside the apartment as we speak. | 那里肯定也有狗仔队 |
[15:48] | That’s not what she needs. She needs quiet. She needs safe. | 她要的不是那些 她需要安静 需要安全 |
[15:51] | Mrs. Humphrey, your daughter is waking up now. | 汉弗瑞女士 您的女儿现在醒过来了 |
[15:53] | Would you like to see her? | 您要去看看她吗 |
[15:59] | Ostroff center. | 送到康复中心吧 |
[16:00] | And if she doesn’t wanna go? Involuntary hold? | 如果她不想去呢 强制执行吗 |
[16:07] | – Yes. Now. – Okay. | -好的 现在就送走 -好的 |
[16:27] | Spacious. | 房间蛮大嘛 |
[16:29] | Your room is bigger than mine was. | 比我当时住的大多了 |
[16:34] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[16:35] | Betrayed, thanks. | 感觉被背叛了 谢谢 |
[16:36] | Serena, I know right now– | 瑟琳娜 我知道 |
[16:37] | Mom, stop. Your daughter wakes up alone, | 妈 你别说了 您女儿在一个 |
[16:41] | Drugged in an empty motel room, and you don’t call the cops, | 旅馆房间里被下了药 你不但没有报警 |
[16:43] | You don’t ask if she’s okay or what happened. | 也不问问她怎么样了 不关心发生了什么 |
[16:46] | You just have her committed. What kind of mother does that? | 而是把她关到康复中心 这是怎样的母亲啊 |
[16:48] | The kind of mother who wants her daughter safe. | 希望她的女儿安全的母亲 |
[16:50] | Is that what you’re telling yourself? | 你就这样自我安慰吗 |
[16:51] | That this is what’s best for me? | 这就是所谓对我最好的解决办法吗 |
[16:53] | Well, Serena, this isn’t exactly what’s best for me. | 瑟琳娜 这可不是对我最好的办法 |
[16:56] | You know, it would be a lot easier to take you home | 要是把你带回家 |
[16:58] | and act like this never happened. | 假装什么都没发生要简单的多 |
[17:03] | But I’m afraid for you. | 我是替你担心 |
[17:08] | How could you let her do this to me? | 还有你怎么就能让她这样做呢 |
[17:10] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[17:15] | When I was in here, I didn’t wanna be, | 我当初在这的时候 我也不想呆在这 |
[17:18] | At least not at first. | 至少最开始不想 |
[17:19] | I’m not in denial, Eric. I didn’t do this. | 艾瑞克 我没有在逃避 我真的什么都没做 |
[17:23] | It took me a long time to come to terms with what I did, too. | 我当时也是过了好久才明白我做了什么 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you when we first found out. I… | 抱歉 我没有第一时间通知你 |
[17:37] | No, don’t worry about it, man. So what happened? | 没关系 发生了什么 |
[17:39] | She told the doctor she can’t remember anything. | 她告诉医生她什么都不记得了 |
[17:44] | At the party, Serena said she didn’t kiss either of us, | 瑟琳娜说在派对上 她没有吻过我们中的任何一个 |
[17:47] | That she had no idea what happened. | 她根本不知道发生了什么 |
[17:50] | And now this. | 现在就这样了 |
[17:52] | Now what–what if something else is going on? | 如果其中有我们不知道的事呢 |
[17:55] | Or maybe you just wanna think that | 或许是你希望事情是这样 |
[17:56] | Because it’s easier than the truth. | 因为那比现实容易接受 |
[18:04] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[18:06] | Uh… Just tell Serena “Hey” for me when you see her, okay? | 替我向瑟琳娜问好 |
[18:09] | Yeah, sure, of course. | 没问题 |
[18:12] | Dan, I care a lot about serena. I always will. | 丹 我一直都很在乎瑟琳娜 |
[18:17] | Whether she realizes it or not, | 不论她是否意识到 |
[18:18] | This is how she pulls people back in. | 她就是这样吸引人的 |
[18:21] | And I’m not gonna let it happen anymore. | 我不会让这种事情再发生了 |
[18:24] | Neither should you. | 你也不要 |
[18:38] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[18:43] | To my super about letting strangers into my apartment? | 谈谈我为什么让陌生人进我家吗 |
[18:46] | No, about Serena. | 不 谈瑟琳娜 |
[18:47] | Her overdose? I had no idea she was so depressed. | 她嗑药过量 我根本不知道她会那么抑郁 |
[18:50] | She wasn’t, until we made her that way. | 她本来没有 是我们把她变成那样的 |
[18:52] | I mean, we turned everyone against her–Dan, Nate, Blair. | 我们让所有人都和她敌对 丹 内特 布莱尔 |
[18:55] | Anything Serena did after she left that party | 瑟琳娜离开派对后做的任何事情 |
[18:57] | Is not our fault. | 都和我们没有关系 |
[18:58] | Maybe, but we still need to | 也许吧 可我们还是应该告诉她 |
[19:00] | tell her what we did… | 我们做了些什么 |
[19:01] | and tell her that we’re sorry. | 向她道歉 |
[19:02] | I mean, her mom had her admitted to the ostroff center. | 她妈妈要送她到康复中心去 |
[19:05] | Serena needs to know she’s not crazy. | 瑟琳娜需要知道自己并没有问题 |
[19:08] | I’m going there now. | 我现在就去 |
[19:10] | Okay, wait. | 好吧 等一下 |
[19:12] | No matter what we did, | 无论我们做了什么 |
[19:13] | Serena still went on a bender and overdosed. | 瑟琳娜饮酒作乐 嗑药过量 这是事实 |
[19:17] | Maybe she needs the help that that center can provide. | 也许去康复中心能帮助她改过自新 |
[19:21] | Who knows? We may have called attention | 谁知道呢 也许我们让大家意识到了 |
[19:23] | to a larger problem | 一个本来可能会 |
[19:24] | that could have been much worse. | 更严重的问题 |
[19:27] | But promise me that | 答应我 |
[19:28] | you’re not gonna say anything without talking to me first. | 在和我商量之前 别告诉任何人 |
[19:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:33] | I gotta go. | 我走了 |
[19:57] | I see my mom is sending in the big guns. | 看来我妈把大人物找来了 |
[20:00] | No, Lily didn’t send me. In fact, I don’t– | 不 莉莉没有让我来的 事实上 我不 |
[20:03] | I don’t think she’s a fan of mine right now. | 我认为她现在不是很喜欢我 |
[20:08] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:13] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 老实说 我也不知道 |
[20:14] | But I really wish I did, | 我真希望我能知道发生了什么 |
[20:16] | because then maybe I could explain it to everyone. | 那样我就可以向大家解释清楚了 |
[20:19] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你能记住的最后一件事是什么 |
[20:21] | Like, what do you know for certain? | 你能确定的事有哪些 |
[20:25] | Heading into the party to look for you. | 我去晚会上找你 |
[20:29] | You were the one that I came to kiss. | 你是那个我想吻的人 |
[20:33] | You and only you. | 是你 只是你 |
[20:37] | It’s the last thing I’m certain of. | 那是我能确定的最后一件事 |
[20:39] | It’s… the only thing I still am. | 也是我唯一确定的事 |
[20:44] | Get your stuff. | 收拾东西 |
[20:51] | I was just about to call you | 我正想打给你 |
[20:52] | Have you heard from Jenny? | 珍妮联系你了吗 |
[20:54] | She just left. Where are you? | 她刚走 你在哪里 |
[20:56] | I’m heading to the ostroff center | 我刚和丹聊完 |
[20:57] | after talking to Dan. | 正准备去康复中心 |
[20:59] | Oh, good, because Jenny’s on her way over there now | 很好 珍妮也正往那边去呢 |
[21:00] | to come clean about what we did. | 她要去坦白我们所做的一切 |
[21:02] | Well, maybe she should. | 也许我们是该坦白 |
[21:03] | I will tell you the same thing that I told her with one caveat. | 我将重复我和她说过的话外加一个警告 |
[21:07] | We are not responsible for what Serena did | 那天晚上 瑟琳娜离开后所作的一切 |
[21:09] | after she left that night. | 与我们毫不相干 |
[21:11] | If Jenny wants to come clean, | 如果珍妮坦白 |
[21:12] | they will forgive her eventually. | 他们最终还是会原谅她的 |
[21:17] | She’s family. You’re not. | 她是他们的家人 而你不是 |
[21:20] | You will lose all of them, especially Dan. | 你将失去他们 尤其是丹 |
[21:22] | He will use you as an excuse | 他会以此为借口 |
[21:24] | to go right back to Serena, | 回到瑟琳娜身边 |
[21:25] | And this time, that’s where he’ll stay. | 但这次 他会留在她身边 |
[21:27] | If Jenny wants to go down for something that we didn’t do, | 如果珍妮想揽下我们没做过的事 |
[21:30] | then that’s her call, | 那是她的事 |
[21:32] | But she goes down alone. | 但她得一个人承担责任 |
[21:47] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[21:49] | I thought I’d go pick her up some comfort food from E.A.T. | 我想去E.A.T.给她买些点心让她开心点 |
[21:53] | Do you wanna come up? | 要和我一起去吗 |
[21:55] | Sure, I guess. | 当然 |
[21:58] | I’m glad that we can be here together for Serena. | 很高兴我们能在这里一起支持瑟琳娜 |
[22:02] | I’d like to know that when push comes to shove, | 希望即便事态恶化时 |
[22:04] | maybe nothing has to change between us. | 我们还能像以前一样 |
[22:10] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[22:19] | Dad, I came as soon as I– | 爸 我赶着过来 |
[22:20] | Sorry. I had to tell him | 抱歉 我已经告诉他 |
[22:22] | what you did to Serena. | 你对瑟琳娜所做的一切 |
[22:23] | What I did? | 只有我吗 |
[22:25] | Vanessa told me she overheard | Vanessa告诉我她无意中听到 |
[22:26] | how you were gonna turn everyone against Serena. | 你是如何让所有人都讨厌瑟琳娜 |
[22:28] | That’s the real reason you came back– | 那是你回来的真正原因 |
[22:29] | to teach her some kind of a lesson? | 就为了给她一个教训吗 |
[22:30] | Well, you sure did. Are you proud of yourself? | 你做到了 你为自己感到骄傲吗 |
[22:33] | Rufus, I can’t believe what just happened. | 鲁弗斯 简直不敢相信发生了什么 |
[22:37] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[22:38] | It’s Serena. She’s gone. | 瑟琳娜不见了 |
[22:52] | Time to head in? | 可以进去了吗 |
[22:53] | Yeah, but you have another visitor joining you first. | 是的 但还有一个人想和你一起进去 |
[22:55] | I’ll be right back to get you. | 我一会儿回来带你们进去 |
[22:58] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[22:58] | When you didn’t show up at the car, | 当我发现你没上车时 |
[23:00] | I thought long and hard about what you said. | 我仔细想了想你说的话 |
[23:02] | I’m not making any promises, but at the very least, | 我不是在许诺 但至少 |
[23:05] | I should hear your father out before I end things. | 我应该等你父亲出狱后 再谈离婚的事 |
[23:09] | What changed your mind? | 什么让你改变主意了 |
[23:11] | We made a ton of mistakes in our marriage, | 我们在这段婚姻中犯了无数的错误 |
[23:14] | but you weren’t one of them. | 但你不是其中之一 |
[23:15] | If my son is asking me to do this, | 如果我的儿子希望我这样做 |
[23:17] | then I need to try. | 我应该尝试一下 |
[23:19] | And, uh, grandfather’s thanksgiving? | 那外公的感恩节晚餐呢 |
[23:22] | It’ll be nice to make him wait. No one ever does. | 可以让他等等 还没有人这么做过呢 |
[23:28] | How do I look? | 我这一身怎么样 |
[23:29] | You look great. | 看起来美极了 |
[23:34] | I want you to grab some food, whatever you can for the trip? | 你去找些能在路上吃的食物来 |
[23:36] | I’m gonna get some, uh, clothes and toiletries. | 我去找衣服和洗漱用品 |
[23:39] | Okay. We got some, um, apples, but they’re squishy and brown. | 好的 这里有些苹果 但快坏掉了 |
[23:44] | Uh, cereal… | 麦片粥 |
[23:46] | Not much else except some old milk | 一些喝剩的牛奶 好像快没了 |
[23:49] | And tofu, | 还有豆腐 |
[23:50] | if you like that, which you apparently do. | 如果你喜欢的话 显然你喜欢 |
[23:53] | Mm, no, that’s Vanessa. | 不 那是瓦内萨喜欢的 |
[23:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪里呢 |
[23:56] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[23:57] | You know, there’s a bodega by the bus station. | 汽车站旁边有个酒店 |
[24:00] | Come on. I bust you out of the loony bin. | 别这样 我把你从疯人院救出来 |
[24:03] | You’re gonna mock my choice of transportation? | 你还嘲笑我选的交通工具吗 |
[24:04] | We’re fugitives, all right? We’re taking the bus. | 我们是逃亡者 得坐公共汽车 |
[24:07] | Are we really doing this– just running away together? | 我们真的 一起逃走吗 |
[24:10] | No, running away is what guilty people do. | 不 逃走是有罪的人才做的事 |
[24:12] | We’re just getting out of the city for a few days. | 我们只是离开城市一段时间而已 |
[24:13] | to get some space and clear your head. | 给你些空间理清头绪 |
[24:16] | It’s a… It’s a vacation. | 就当是度假 |
[24:18] | A vacation? I like that. | 度假吗 我喜欢 |
[24:26] | Hey. Thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[24:30] | How can I not? | 我永远都相信你 |
[24:40] | There you are. | 你们在这儿 |
[24:41] | Both of you. | 你们俩都在 |
[24:43] | I didn’t wanna get into it in front of everyone, | 我没想在大家面前揭发你 |
[24:45] | but now it’s your turn to face the music. | 但现在你必须接受惩罚 |
[24:46] | Maybe I did try to trick Serena | 也许我的确想在圣徒与罪人派对上 |
[24:48] | at the Saints and Sinners party, | 戏弄瑟琳娜 |
[24:48] | but I didn’t do it alone. | 但那并非我一人所为 |
[24:50] | And we didn’t mean for it to end up like this. | 而且我们也没想弄成这样 |
[24:52] | “We”? | “我们” |
[24:53] | Yes, me, Juliet, and Vanessa. | 没错 我 茱丽叶和瓦内萨 |
[24:54] | We were all in it together. | 我们三个联手 |
[24:55] | That’s not what Vanessa said. | 瓦内萨可不是这么说的 |
[24:56] | What, are you gonna believe her more than me? | 难道你宁愿相信她都不相信我吗 |
[24:58] | Jenny, I’m not gonna argue with you | 珍妮 我不想和你争辩 |
[24:59] | about how responsible you are. One-third, two-thirds. | 这事你应该担几分责任 |
[25:02] | You can’t deny you did it, | 但你不能否认你做的一切 |
[25:03] | and I am not Vanessa | 我不是瓦内萨 |
[25:04] | and Juliet’s father. | 和茱丽叶的父亲 |
[25:05] | I’m yours. | 我是你父亲 |
[25:07] | Serena could have died. | 瑟琳娜差点就死了 |
[25:08] | I know! Dad, I know. I’m sorry! I… | 爸爸 我知道了 我很抱歉 |
[25:11] | It was supposed to be a prank to teach her a lesson. | 原本只是想通过恶作剧给她点教训 |
[25:13] | I never should have come back to the city. | 我就不应该回来 |
[25:15] | Well, on that we can both agree. | 这点我们都同意 |
[25:19] | Then I guess there’s no reason for me to stay. | 看来我已经没理由再赖在这儿了 |
[25:24] | Jenny, where are you going? | 珍妮 你要去哪儿 |
[25:29] | You can spare me whatever you rehearsed on the way over. | 你准备好的那一套可以省了 |
[25:31] | I’m not going back. | 我不会跟你回去的 |
[25:32] | Even if it’s what’s best for you? | 你就不为自己想想吗 |
[25:34] | You don’t get a vote. | 你没资格来说我 |
[25:35] | I can’t believe you took her side. | 你竟然站在她那边 |
[25:37] | Serena– | 瑟琳娜 |
[25:37] | Look, call whoever you need to call, but the only way | 不管你找谁来 |
[25:39] | I’m going back there is in a straitjacket. | 除非捆着我 不然我不会回去 |
[25:44] | Dan, you stay here for just a moment. | 丹 你在这里坐一会儿 |
[25:49] | You may not agree with every decision I make regarding | 你也许不赞同我为了女儿着想 |
[25:51] | my daughter’s well-being, | 而做出的决定 |
[25:53] | but you have no right to intervene. | 但你没有权利干涉 |
[25:54] | I am her mother. | 我是她的母亲 |
[25:56] | I know her much better than you do, | 比你更了解她 |
[25:58] | and I have been there for certain parts of her life. | 在她人生的重要时刻 我都陪在她身边 |
[26:02] | That you have no idea about. | 这些你一点都不了解 |
[26:04] | Really? Which parts are those? | 真的吗 比如说呢 |
[26:06] | Because from the way Serena tells it, | 因为从瑟琳娜的角度来看 |
[26:07] | it sounds like | 相比之下 |
[26:08] | I’ve clocked more hours by her side than you have. | 好像我比你陪伴的时间更久一些 |
[26:10] | Look, I love you. You know that. | 你知道我爱你 |
[26:14] | And you have a big heart just like your father, | 你和你父亲一样宽容大度 |
[26:17] | and just like him, you tend to see the good in everyone, | 只看到别人的优点 |
[26:19] | no matter what they do. | 无论他们做了什么 |
[26:20] | No, not always. | 也不是都是这样 |
[26:22] | She’s not just the beautiful teenage girl | 瑟琳娜已经不再是你在派对上 |
[26:24] | you saw at some party anymore. | 见到的那个漂亮女孩 |
[26:28] | She’s a troubled young woman, | 而是一个逃避责任 |
[26:30] | avoiding some very real consequences. | 麻烦不断的年轻人 |
[26:34] | And unless you wanna help her deal with those, | 除非你想帮她收拾那个烂摊子 |
[26:36] | then I suggest you step out of the way so that I can. | 否则我建议你就此罢手 交给我来处理 |
[26:40] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[26:41] | maybe I am only seeing the good in Serena, | 也许我是只看到了瑟琳娜的优点 |
[26:43] | but–but I’m at least looking at her and not at myself. | 但至少我是为了她 而不是为了我自己 |
[26:47] | And what is that supposed to mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[26:49] | You committed her because you don’t wanna deal with her. | 你把她关在康复中心是因为你不想面对她 |
[26:50] | You–you don’t even wanna talk to her. | 你甚至不和她说话 |
[26:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:00] | Well, maybe I’m afraid of what she might say. | 也许 她的话会让我不知所措 |
[27:12] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[27:15] | What she did was a cry for help | 她的所作所为只是寻求帮助 |
[27:17] | and I’m the only one who can hear it. | 而我是唯一能够回应的人 |
[27:20] | Well, I… | 我 |
[27:22] | I don’t know, but if that is the case, | 我不知道 但真要是这样 |
[27:25] | you should know, and if it’s not, | 你应该听她说完 如果不是这样 |
[27:27] | then we really should find out what happened. | 我们也要弄清楚发生了什么 |
[27:30] | But regardless, the only way to find out | 不管怎样 唯一的方法 |
[27:32] | is to–is to sit and talk. | 就是坐下来心平气和地谈一谈 |
[27:35] | What makes you think | 你为什么会认为 |
[27:35] | I wanna talk to you any more than her? | 我会把事情告诉你而不告诉她 |
[27:38] | Do you remember when I had my problem? | 你还记得我出状况的时候吗 |
[27:41] | And I never wanted to go to Dr. Sherman? | 我从不愿意到谢尔曼医生那里去 |
[27:44] | So you would walk me and wait outside the building | 所以你陪我去然后在楼下等着我 |
[27:47] | to make sure that I went in, | 确保我进去了 |
[27:48] | and an hour later you’d be standing there to walk me home, | 一小时后 你又会等在那里陪我回家 |
[27:51] | no questions asked. If it wasn’t for you, | 什么都不问 要不是你 |
[27:51] | No questions asked. If it wasn’t for you, | 从来不会问我问题 要不是你 |
[27:53] | I’d never have gotten better. | 我是不会恢复得越来越好的 |
[27:53] | I’d never have gotten better. | 我是不会恢复起来的 |
[27:54] | Except I don’t need to get better. I didn’t do anything. | 我不需要有人来安慰我 因为我什么都没有做 |
[27:54] | Except I don’t need to get better. I didn’t do anything. | 我不需要恢复 因为我什么都没有做 |
[27:56] | So, what? Someone went on a bender and rented a room | 那这一切又是怎么回事 有人把你骗到一个房间 |
[27:56] | So, what? Someone went on a bender and rented a room | 那这一切又是怎么回事 有人把你骗到一个房间 |
[27:59] | with your credit card and forced pills down your throat? | 拿了你的信用卡 把毒品倒进你的嘴里吗 |
[27:59] | with your credit card and forced pills down your throat? | 拿了你的信用卡 把毒品倒进你的嘴里吗 |
[28:01] | I know how it sounds. | 我知道这听起来不现实 |
[28:01] | I know how it sounds. | 我知道这听起来像什么 |
[28:02] | Good, ’cause it sounds… | 没错 这一切听起来 |
[28:02] | Good, ’cause it sounds… | 没错 这一切听起来 |
[28:04] | Crazy. Yeah. I got that. | 很疯狂 没错 我知道 |
[28:04] | Crazy. Yeah. I got that. | 很疯狂 没错 我理解你什么意思 |
[28:19] | Afternoon, Upper East Siders. | 上东区 下午好 |
[28:19] | Afternoon, Upper East Siders. | 上东区 下午好 |
[28:21] | Were your dinners as filling as mine was? | 你们的晚餐和我一样丰富吗 |
[28:21] | Were your dinners as filling as mine was? | 你们的晚餐和我一样丰富吗 希望不是 |
[28:24] | Hope not, because have I got some dessert for you… | 应该没有吧 因为我独家为你们准备了一道饭后餐点 |
[28:24] | Hope not, because have I got some dessert for you… | 因为我独家为你们准备了一道甜点 |
[28:28] | with sugar on top. | 精彩亮点不容错过 |
[28:28] | with sugar on top. | 精彩亮点不容错过 |
[28:31] | Mom, um… I’m sorry. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 |
[28:31] | Mom, um… I’m sorry. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 |
[28:34] | It seems everyone’s favorite party girl | 看来大家最爱的派对女王 |
[28:34] | It seems everyone’s favorite party girl | 看来大家最爱的派对女王 |
[28:36] | Fell off the wagon and landed in rehab. | 狂野欢畅 旧瘾复发 |
[28:36] | Fell off the wagon and landed in rehab. | 狂野欢畅 旧瘾复发 |
[28:40] | Good luck getting a Lohan-dle on things, S. | 祝贺你像林赛·罗汉看齐了 S [美国女星因吸毒被捕入狱] |
[28:40] | Good luck getting a Lohan-dle on things, S. | 祝贺你像林赛·罗汉看齐了 S |
[28:44] | From the looks of it, | 光看着这图 |
[28:44] | From the looks of it, | 从此图来看 |
[28:46] | you’ve got a lot to recover from. | 你就有不少问题要解决了 |
[28:46] | you’ve got a lot to recover from. | 你有不少问题要解决了 |
[28:48] | Take me back to ostroff. | 把我带回康复中心吧 |
[28:48] | Take me back to ostroff. | 把我带回康复中心吧 |
[29:09] | If I don’t remember what happened in this photo, | 要是我连图片上发生什么我都记不清 |
[29:09] | If I don’t remember what happened in this photo, | 要是我连图片上发生什么我都记不清 |
[29:13] | who knows what else I did that I don’t remember? | 天知道 我还记得做了些什么事情 |
[29:13] | who knows what else I did that I don’t remember? | 天知道 我还做了什么事情 |
[29:15] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别自责了 |
[29:15] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别自责了 |
[29:18] | Thank you for being the one person who believed in me… | 谢谢你愿意相信我 |
[29:18] | Thank you for being the one person who believed in me… | 谢谢你愿意相信我 |
[29:22] | Even though it turns out you were wrong, too. | 哪怕 结果证明你也是错的 |
[29:26] | I wasn’t wrong to believe in you. | 相信你不是犯错 |
[29:29] | I still do. | 我依然相信你 |
[29:31] | I always will. | 永远都会 |
[29:44] | Mom’s downstairs. You ready? | 妈妈就在楼下 你准备好就走 |
[29:58] | I really thought I was doing the right thing. I’m–I’m sorry. | 我觉得我这么做没错 很抱歉 |
[30:06] | Why don’t you come back to the apartment with us? | 和我们回公寓吧 |
[30:09] | I’m hoping it’s where your sister ran off to, | 希望你妹妹也去了那里 |
[30:11] | and maybe we can turn this thanksgiving around. | 也许我们可以过个真正的感恩节 |
[30:14] | Thanks, but I-I-I really need to spend some time alone. | 谢谢 但我想自己待会 |
[30:18] | We’re around if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意的话 我们就在那 |
[30:27] | Where have you been? I’ve been trying to contact you. | 你去哪了 我一直在联系你 |
[30:29] | I was baking you a pumpkin pie with a file inside. | 我为你烤了个带好着馅的南瓜派 |
[30:33] | What’s up with you? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[30:35] | We have a lot to be thankful for. | 我们有很多值得感恩的事情 |
[30:38] | Saints and Sinners went perfectly. | 圣徒与罪人的派对进行得很顺利 |
[30:40] | Everyone turned against her. | 大家都与她为敌了 |
[30:42] | I even got her to drop out of Columbia. | 我甚至让她退出了哥伦比亚大学 |
[30:43] | That’s great. W-why didn’t you tell me? | 太棒了 你怎么没早告诉我 |
[30:47] | Because it’s Serena. | 因为那可瑟琳娜 |
[30:48] | She worms herself out of everything, | 她有死而复生的那个能耐 |
[30:50] | and I needed to make sure that there was one more nail | 我需要确认把她钉死在棺材里 |
[30:52] | in her coffin– something that would force | 某种迫使她的家人朋友 |
[30:55] | her family and friends to look at her differently… Forever. | 永远用另类眼光看待她的事情 |
[31:00] | What did you do? | 你怎么做的 |
[31:02] | They took Serena to St. Margaret’s | 他们带瑟琳娜去了玛格利特大街 |
[31:03] | on a drug overdose. | 导致她嗑药过量 |
[31:04] | Oh, my god. You drugged her? | 我的上帝 你给她下毒 |
[31:06] | Don’t worry. I don’t think there was any permanent damage– | 别担心 至少对她的健康 |
[31:10] | to her health, at least. | 不会有永久性的损伤 |
[31:13] | That was not part of the plan. | 这可不是计划的一部分 |
[31:15] | Well, I made it part of the plan. | 我把它算做计划的一部分 |
[31:19] | My financial support, | 我的资金来源 |
[31:21] | apartment, Columbia, | 我的公寓 还有哥伦比亚大学 |
[31:23] | Nate… | 内特 |
[31:24] | Look, this isn’t just about you anymore. | 这不仅仅是自己的事了 |
[31:27] | If there is a line that you wouldn’t have crossed, | 要是你有个道德底线 |
[31:29] | you should’ve told me before I lost everything. | 应该在我一无所有前就告诉我 |
[31:33] | Happy thanksgiving, brother. | 感恩节快乐 哥哥 |
[31:37] | You know, I’d never even been to Brooklyn | 瑟琳娜和丹·汉弗瑞相遇前 |
[31:39] | until Serena met Dan Humphrey. | 我从来都没去过布鲁克林 |
[31:40] | Now I know the drive way too well. | 现在我都对路程很熟悉了 |
[31:41] | I missed my flight and I forgot to call daddy and Roman. | 我错过了航班 还忘了给爸爸和罗曼打电话 |
[31:43] | They’ll be worried. | 他们肯定很担心 |
[31:44] | I should do that when I get home. | 我到家后就得赶紧给他们打电话 |
[31:45] | It’ll be way too late there now. | 现在太晚了 |
[31:46] | We should go back to my place, see what food I have. | 回我家吧 看看我那里还有什么吃的 |
[31:48] | Maybe watch a movie? | 看场电影 |
[31:49] | Dorota downloaded a whole bunch of MGM musicals | 多洛塔下载了一箩筐米高梅音乐剧 |
[31:51] | for the plane. | 供我在飞机上消遣 |
[31:52] | She said it would cheer me up. | 她说这些音乐剧会让我开心 |
[31:53] | I know how much you love Cyd Charisse. | 我知道你爱极了赛德·查里斯 |
[31:54] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[31:55] | I’m sorry. I’m just a little bit of a mess right now. | 抱歉 我现在有些心烦意乱 |
[32:00] | After everything that happened today, | 在经历了今天所发生的事情之后 |
[32:03] | the thought of losing Serena forever… | 一想到会永远失去瑟琳娜 |
[32:08] | Maybe a part of me is questioning | 也许也是在质疑我 |
[32:10] | what I said to you last week. | 上周和你说的那些事 |
[32:12] | I showed up today for Serena. | 我今天是为瑟琳娜而来 |
[32:21] | What you said was right. | 你说的没错 |
[32:24] | We need to be on our own, figure out where we go from there. | 我们得靠自己 好好想想我们到底如何发展 |
[32:27] | Otherwise, we’re just torturing ourselves. | 否则 我们只是在自我折磨 |
[32:29] | This isn’t torturing me. | 这不是在折磨我 |
[32:31] | I can’t be your friend right now, | 现在不能做你的朋友 |
[32:34] | As much as I wish I could. | 尽管我希望我可以 |
[32:37] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:38] | I’m not. I got to spend a little more time with you. | 我不觉得 我得花些时间和你在一起 |
[32:46] | Happy thanksgiving, Chuck. | 感恩节快乐 恰克 |
[33:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:05] | Oh, no, it was me. | 没事 是我的过错 |
[33:27] | Hey, Juliet. See you next week? | 茱丽叶 下周见了 |
[33:29] | I’m actually going away for a bit. | 其实 我要离开一阵子了 |
[33:34] | Visitor Pass Juliet Sharp | 来访者通行证 茱丽叶·夏普 |
[33:45] | Juliet? | 茱丽叶 |
[33:51] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:09] | He’s really spent this time getting his life | 他真的花时间将自己的生过得井然有序 |
[34:11] | hasn’t he? Uh-huh. | 不是吗 |
[34:13] | And here I thought all the times he wanted me to come out here, | 我还以为每次他想让我来 |
[34:15] | he was up to no good. | 是因为他过的不好 |
[34:17] | I love saying “I told you so.” | 我得说那句 “我早跟你说过了” |
[34:19] | Well, you have a right to. | 你有权说这话 |
[34:22] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[34:24] | You’ve always held this family together. | 你总是能让这个家破镜重圆 |
[34:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:29] | Well, I’m glad you let me. | 也很高兴你给我这个机会 |
[34:31] | I’ll see you at grandfather’s. I’m gonna say bye to dad. | 祖父家见 我去和爸爸道别 |
[34:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:34] | Maybe tell him the good news? | 也许可以告诉他这个好消息 |
[34:37] | I’ll call you a car. | 我帮你叫辆车 |
[34:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:53] | Do you know that once upon a time, | 你知道感恩节 |
[34:55] | thanksgiving was my favorite holiday? | 曾经是我最喜欢的节日吗 |
[34:58] | I guess we should know better at this point. | 我想我们此时此刻更了解这一含义 |
[35:00] | At least Serena’s safe for now. | 至少瑟琳娜现在安全了 |
[35:04] | Did you find Jenny? | 你找到珍妮了吗 |
[35:05] | She texted she was on her way back to her mother’s. | 她给我发短信说去了母亲家 |
[35:07] | oh, good. | 太好了 |
[35:08] | Listen, lil, I don’t totally understand this, | 听着 莉莉 虽然我不是十分清楚 |
[35:10] | but I-I think Jenny had something to do | 但我想珍妮肯定对瑟琳娜的事 |
[35:12] | with what happened to Serena. | 做了些什么手脚 |
[35:14] | well, whatever happened, um, | 不管发了生什么 |
[35:16] | Serena did what she did. | 瑟琳娜的事 事已至此 |
[35:18] | And if anyone should accept responsibility, it’s me. | 如果要人来承担这个责任 那也是我 |
[35:22] | It was my job to raise my daughter | 把女儿养大 教会她如何面对 |
[35:24] | to make the right choices | 世事无常时 怎样做出正确的选择 |
[35:26] | when life didn’t go as planned, | 是我的职责 |
[35:27] | and I failed. | 但我失职了 |
[35:31] | Parenting can only go so far. | 父母也只能做到如此了 |
[35:36] | And you and I couldn’t be any more different | 我们在这方面 |
[35:39] | in that regard. | 太相像了 |
[35:41] | Yet we both have daughters we can’t control. | 我们都管不好自己的女儿 |
[35:47] | Hey, what do you say to packing up some of this dinner | 这样如何 我们把这些 |
[35:49] | we never had and, um, | 没动过的晚餐打包 |
[35:50] | spending the rest of the holiday at Ostroff with the family? | 然后一家人一起去康复中心过节怎么样 |
[35:57] | Oh, my Gosh. | 真烦人 |
[35:59] | Oh! You know what? I have one stop to make, | 这样吧 我还有点事要办 |
[36:01] | And then I’ll meet you there, okay? | 办完事后我直接过去 好吗 |
[36:02] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[36:12] | How many times do I have to go courtney love on your ass | 我到底要整你多少遍 你才能明白 |
[36:16] | before you get the message? I don’t want you here! | 这里不欢迎你 |
[36:19] | The girl in gossip girl’s blast isn’t serena. | “八卦天后”爆料上的那个不是瑟琳娜 |
[36:21] | What? | 什么 |
[36:22] | It’s Juliet. | 是茱丽叶 |
[36:23] | We had a plan to turn everyone against her. | 我们计划让所有人都与她为敌 |
[36:27] | When you and Chuck were exposed at his party, that was me. | 让你和恰克曝光在派对上的是我 |
[36:29] | You? | 是你 |
[36:30] | And while I was doing that, Juliet was kissing Dan and Nate. | 而那个时候 是茱丽叶去吻了丹和内特 |
[36:34] | We were both dressed exactly like serena. | 我们打扮得和瑟琳娜一模一样 |
[36:36] | This is from her costume, | 这是她的装束之一 |
[36:39] | and it’s what she wore in those photos. | 就是那些照片上她戴的面具 |
[36:41] | That’s a pretty tall tale from a not too reliable source. | 荒诞的故事 不靠谱的人 |
[36:45] | Blair, what reason do I have to come clean? | 布莱尔 想想我为什么要来坦白呢 |
[36:49] | Like it or not, you know me, | 不管你喜欢与否 你了解我的 |
[36:50] | and you know that I love a good game as much as the next girl, | 你知道我和她们一样喜欢那些把戏 |
[36:55] | but I would never want to hurt Serena for real. | 但是我从未想过去伤害瑟琳娜 |
[36:58] | Juliet did, | 茱丽叶却想那么做 |
[37:00] | and she used Vanessa and me to do it. | 她利用我和瓦内萨来达到目的 |
[37:02] | Are you willing to go double agent, | 那你想不想做个双重间谍 |
[37:04] | help me bring juliet down? | 帮我整倒她呢 |
[37:06] | I wish I could, but you were right | 我希望我能 但是你驱逐我的做法 |
[37:10] | in banishing me. | 是正确的 |
[37:13] | I thought I could change, and I didn’t. | 我以为我能够改变 但是没有 |
[37:15] | So I think the best thing for me to do is go… | 所以我觉得我最好还是离开吧 |
[37:19] | and stay gone. | 远离这里 |
[37:22] | Thanksgiving without Jenny Humphrey… | 没有珍妮·汉弗瑞的感恩节 |
[37:26] | what fun would that be? | 还有什么乐趣呢 |
[37:31] | Juliet’s apartment’s empty. | 茱丽叶的公寓已经空了 |
[37:34] | I’m pretty sure she left town. | 我敢肯定她已经离开了 |
[37:37] | Good luck. | 祝你好运吧 |
[37:47] | During the holidays, | 节日期间 |
[37:48] | we call customary patterns of behavior tradition. | 我们把行动上的习惯称作传统 |
[37:52] | And like any pattern, once established, | 而像其他所有的惯例一样 一旦建立 |
[37:55] | they are not easily broken. | 他们就很难被打破 |
[38:08] | Right on time. | 很守时啊 |
[38:09] | I like that. | 欣赏你这点 |
[38:10] | You couldn’t have waited till tomorrow? | 你都不能等到明天吗 |
[38:12] | No, I couldn’t. | 等不及了 |
[38:15] | I assume this will be enough to protect my daughter’s history. | 这些足够保住我女儿过去的秘密了 |
[38:21] | Like we talked about last week, | 正如我们上周谈的 |
[38:24] | as long as the check arrives every month, | 只要每月按时收到支票 |
[38:27] | the past stays in the past. | 往事便不会再提 |
[38:29] | Oh, and… | 还有… |
[38:32] | I heard about Serena. | 我听说瑟琳娜的事了 |
[38:34] | I am so, so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[38:36] | At least she’s getting the help that she needs. | 不过至少她得到了应得的帮助 |
[38:39] | I’m a firm believer in people facing what they’ve done. | 我坚信罪有应得这句话 |
[38:43] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[38:46] | Other times, we convince ourselves | 而另一些时候 我们设法使自己相信 |
[38:48] | we can start new traditions… | 我们能开创新的传统 |
[38:50] | Really nice seeing your mother up here after all this time. | 很高兴能看到你母亲最后终于来这儿了 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:53] | Just in time, too, right? | 也够及时的 不是吗 |
[38:55] | Just in time for what? | 什么及时 |
[38:56] | Your father’s parole. | 你父亲的保释啊 |
[38:58] | He was talking about how much it’ll mean to the parole board | 他和假释委员会谈要保释出去 |
[39:00] | to hear who he’s going home to. | 得花多少钱 |
[39:02] | And with your mom by his side, I’m sure he’ll get out. | 有你母亲在一旁 就容易多了吧 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[39:06] | Thanks. I’ll see you later. | 谢谢你 一会见 |
[39:10] | Only to realize it wouldn’t be a tradition if it changed. | 而最终才知晓 历经改变后 传统已不在 |
[39:24] | I didn’t order anything. | 我没点任何东西 |
[39:29] | 我们做不了朋友并不意味着我们不是 永远的 B | |
[39:48] | 我把所有事情都告诉布莱尔了 祝你这次还能侥幸糊弄过去 | |
[40:03] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:04] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[40:07] | I think I’m gonna come home after all. | 我还是决定要回去 |
[40:09] | Can you pick me up? I’m gonna take the last train. | 你能来接我吗 我乘末班车回去 |
[40:14] | Hey. Did you find what you needed? | 嘿 找到需要的东西了吗 |
[40:16] | Yes. | 恩 |
[40:23] | Other times, | 另一些时候 |
[40:24] | ever things we never realized were traditions | 那些我们从未想过是传统的东西 |
[40:26] | can become one. | 往往会变成传统 |
[40:33] | Whatever happens from here on out, | 今后不管发生什么事情 |
[40:35] | we’ll handle it together, okay? | 我们都一起面对 好吗 |
[40:50] | But the best kinds of traditions | 然而最好的 |
[40:52] | are the ones that bring people together, | 是那些能让人们相互依偎的传统 |
[40:55] | even under the most unlikely of circumstances. | 即使出现在最不可能的环境之中 |
[41:00] | Vanessa? | 瓦内萨吗 |
[41:04] | Oh. Blair. | 原来是布莱尔 |
[41:08] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个抱歉 |
[41:11] | Juliet may have been behind Serena’s overdose, | 瑟琳娜磕药过量事件可能是茱丽叶策划的 |
[41:14] | and I have no intention of letting it go unavenged. | 有仇不报可不是我的风格 |
[41:17] | I need your help to find her and extract a confession. | 我要你帮我找到她然后一起逼供 |
[41:20] | Are you in? | 怎么样 |
[41:21] | Aren’t I about the last person you’d want helping you? | 难道我不是你最不想找的人吗 |
[41:22] | You love serena, don’t you? | 你爱着瑟琳娜不是吗 |
[41:25] | So we have something in common. | 所以我们还是有共同点的 |
[41:28] | What do you say we find that bitch | 我们一起找到那个臭婆娘 |
[41:29] | and get his little friend here justice? | 然后伸张正义替天行道怎么样 |
[41:34] | Come together right now. | 联手吧 就是现在 |
[41:36] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |