时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | My mom’s filing for divorce. | 我妈妈提出离婚申请了 |
[00:07] | I’d love the chance to talk to her | 我希望能有机会和她谈谈 |
[00:08] | So she could see for herself just how much I’ve changed. | 让她亲眼看到我已改变了许多 |
[00:10] | I should hear your father out. | 我应该等到你父亲出狱 |
[00:12] | Really nice seeing your mother up here after all this time. | 很高兴能看到你母亲来这儿 |
[00:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:15] | Just in time, too, right? | 来的真及时啊 对吧 |
[00:16] | Just in time for what? | 什么及时 |
[00:17] | Your father’s parole. | 你父亲的假释啊 |
[00:18] | Serena and colin are over. Do not continue | 瑟琳娜和科林已经结束了 |
[00:20] | to jeopardize her future. | 别再谋划着如何毁她前程了 |
[00:22] | If only he were the only teacher | 除非科林是瑟琳娜 |
[00:24] | Serena had an inappropriate relationship with. | 唯一与之乱搞过的老师 |
[00:26] | Serena’s in the hospital. | 瑟琳娜进了医院 |
[00:27] | Oh, my god. You drugged her? That was not part of the plan. | 天啊 你让她嗑药了吗 这可不是原计划 |
[00:31] | Look, this isn’t just about you anymore. | 听着 这已经不单是你一人的事情了 |
[00:33] | I was wondering if you wanted to discuss | 我想请你们商量下是否应为她的康复 |
[00:35] | a place for her recovery. | 找个合适的地方 |
[00:36] | Ostroff center. | 送到康复中心吧 |
[00:38] | Your daughter wakes up alone, drugged, | 你女儿醒来时孤身一人在空荡的旅馆中 |
[00:39] | in an empty motel room, and you just have her committed. | 还被下药了 你只知道给她找地方关起来 |
[00:42] | Juliet may have been behind Serena’s overdose. | 茱丽叶可能是瑟琳娜这件事的幕后黑手 |
[00:45] | What do you say we find that bitch | 我们找到那个臭婆娘后 |
[00:46] | And get us a little frontier justice? | 替天行道给她点颜色看 你觉得怎样 |
[01:04] | Spotted–Dan and Blair exiting Sat Ambroeus | 现场播报 丹和布莱尔二人手持着美式黑咖啡 |
[01:08] | with espresso doppio for two, but we hear it’s not | 走出了桑塔布柔斯[纽约餐馆] 但他们 |
[01:11] | the caffeine that’s got them talking a mile a minute. | 可不是为了一同享用咖啡 |
[01:14] | It’s a mission. | 而是为了策划任务 |
[01:15] | So Juliet dressed up like Serena | 茱丽叶打扮成瑟琳娜的样子 |
[01:17] | at saints and sinners to destroy her relationships | 来到化装舞会 打算破坏她与我和 |
[01:19] | with me and Nate. | 内特之间的关系 |
[01:20] | And enlists Vanessa and Jenny to mess with me. | 然后又唆使瓦内萨和珍妮来整我 |
[01:22] | Which is devious and pathetic, but let’s face it, | 虽说这听起来是狡诈可悲的 但我们得仔细想想 |
[01:24] | around here, it’s just another Saturday night. | 事情发生在这里 不过是一般的周六夜生活罢了 |
[01:26] | Well, you can’t show up at a masked ball and not expect | 但是你不可能大费周章来到舞会 |
[01:28] | at least one social-climbing doppelganger | 只为了寻求一个约会的机会 |
[01:30] | to try and impersonate you. | 亦或是来假扮你这么简单 |
[01:31] | But then, according to Jenny, Juliet posted a photo of herself | 但根据珍妮的说法 茱丽叶用自拍 |
[01:34] | as serena doing coke. | 来模仿瑟琳娜嗑药 |
[01:35] | And for that, she will be judged by a higher power, but we’ve | 这个行为的确该被更权威的地方处置 但我们… |
[01:38] | we’ve seen worse. | 我们见识过比这更卑鄙的事 |
[01:39] | Well, I was gonna say “Done worse,” But yes. | 或者说 我们”做过”比这更卑鄙的事 |
[01:42] | Okay, but then… Serena wakes up in a motel room | 好吧 但那之后 瑟琳娜在一个汽车旅馆醒来 |
[01:46] | After almost O.D.Ing. | 在差不多嗑药过量之后 |
[01:47] | And that is where the “Juliet express” | 这就是茱丽叶所谓的 |
[01:49] | goes off the rails and heads straight for crazy town. | 整人于无形 而后又可以扬长而去 |
[01:52] | The next thing we know, Serena wakes up, | 我们所知的下件事 就是瑟琳娜醒来后 |
[01:54] | insists she didn’t go on a bender. | 坚称自己没有去寻欢作乐 |
[01:56] | But then the photo shows up online, and she starts | 但之后她的照片被公诸于网络 她也开始 |
[01:59] | to doubt herself and checks herself into the ostroff, | 怀疑自己是否真的磕过药 并回到了康复中心 |
[02:01] | which brings us up to the present. | 也就是现在的情形 |
[02:02] | The thing we need to figure out is why. | 我们要搞清茱丽叶这么做的动机 |
[02:04] | I mean, Colin, Nate, Hamilton House? | 我是说 为了科林 内特 还是汉密尔顿之家 |
[02:06] | None of that explains taking things so far. | 这些解释不了她这么执着的原因 |
[02:09] | Well, as someone well-acquainted with the darker human emotions, | 当问道人类的阴暗面这一问题时 |
[02:12] | Let me offer my theory. | 请允许我阐述独家理论 |
[02:14] | There is only one motive powerful enough to fuel | 只有一件事能让她如此处心积虑 |
[02:17] | a gaslighting like this, and that is retribution. | 来毁灭一个人 那就是复仇 |
[02:20] | Retribution for what? | 为了什么而复仇呢 |
[02:25] | I know I’ve already said this, | 我知道我已经说过了 |
[02:26] | But I’m really proud of you, and so is mom. | 但我还想再说一次 我以你为荣 妈妈也是 |
[02:29] | Is that why she’s here, to tell me herself? | 这是她来这的原因吗 想亲自跟我说这个 |
[02:31] | Do I even wanna know where she is? | 我是不是该问问她现在人在哪呢 |
[02:33] | She and Chuck are meeting with a reporter | 她和恰克去见邮报记者了 |
[02:36] | from “The post” This morning, some profile on bass industries. | 讨论一些关于拜斯集团的事情 |
[02:39] | Oh, “The post,” Because they have such | 去见记者了吗 就因为他们 |
[02:40] | award-winning business coverage. | 能做出有利于商业化的报导吗 |
[02:42] | Oh, don’t tell me you detect a whiff of edu damage control. | 别跟我说你察觉出这对你有何不利影响了 |
[02:45] | Mom’s classic scent brings back | 妈妈的经典手段 |
[02:46] | the fondest memories of childhood. | 又让我找到了童年的影子 |
[02:48] | I am way ahead of you there, | 这个问题有我作为前车之鉴 |
[02:49] | But when I confronted her about it, she didn’t deny it. | 当初她遭逢我的事情时 也没有坐视不管 |
[02:52] | Bass industries is a family-run company, | 拜斯集团是个家族企业 |
[02:54] | And like it or not, what the family does | 但不管你喜欢与否 家族成员的所作所为 |
[02:56] | affects what people think about it. | 是会影响外人对于企业的看法的 |
[02:58] | I know I’ve put her in a tough position, | 我知道我让她深陷窘境 |
[03:02] | But please promise me that you’ll try to keep her honest | 但你要跟我保证 她关于我的行踪和 |
[03:05] | about where I am and what’s going on. | 现在的事态发展能据实坦承 |
[03:08] | No stories about aunt carol’s | 不要像你在这里时编造什么 |
[03:10] | in miami like when you were here. | 在卡萝阿姨家的谎言了 |
[03:11] | I-I am on it, although that marlins jersey | 好的 其实巴特·拜斯在我住院时 |
[03:14] | that bart bass bought me that year for christmas | 作为圣诞礼物送我的棒球衫 |
[03:16] | Would look great on you. | 穿你身上看起来更合适 |
[03:19] | Serena, Eric. | 瑟琳娜 艾瑞克 |
[03:22] | So… Have you made a decision? | 你已经做好决定了吗 |
[03:25] | what do you mean, no visitors? | 你说的禁止访客是什么意思 |
[03:27] | I don’t think you realize who we are. | 我想你不清楚我们是谁吧 |
[03:30] | Who she thinks she is, is more like. Look, I’m family. | 可能她有点自以为是了 我是她家人好吧 |
[03:32] | I’m Serena’s brother, or stepbrother, technically, | 我是瑟琳娜的哥哥 准确来说应该叫继兄 |
[03:35] | Which I do mostly try to put out of my mind | 所以我想表明的是 |
[03:37] | seeing as we dated pretty seriously– | 我们曾经的相处是很认真的… |
[03:38] | Humphrey, they treat people in here | 汉弗瑞 他们不希望 |
[03:40] | for less serious complexes than that. | 访客的身份过于复杂好吧 |
[03:42] | Do you wanna get committed? I’ll just call her. | 你想接受审查吗 我还是给她打个电话吧 |
[03:46] | I’m sure that we’re on her list. | 我很确信我们在她的访客名单上 |
[03:47] | There is no list, | 根本没有什么名单 |
[03:49] | And her phone is locked away in a drawer somewhere. | 她的电话也锁在了抽屉里的某个角落 |
[03:51] | Look, Serena’s doctor recommended | 瑟琳娜的主治医生建议 |
[03:53] | that she start her treatment with 72 hours, no contact. | 她的72小时疗程最好避免打扰 |
[03:55] | That includes me, my mom, and you guys. | 所以也包括了我 我妈妈 和你们 |
[03:58] | No, but serena doesn’t need to be here. | 但瑟琳娜根本没理由呆在这 |
[03:59] | Juliet was behind everything. | 茱丽叶才是幕后黑手 |
[04:01] | And we have some questions for her. | 我们只想问她几个问题而已 |
[04:02] | Whatever screwy series of events got her in the front door, | 无论是什么复杂的事情导致了她现在的情形 |
[04:05] | she’s here now, and she’s getting the help. | 她已经在这了 并且在接受帮助 |
[04:07] | She’s probably needed for a long time, | 她可能需要比较长的时间 |
[04:08] | So whatever you’re up to, you need to do it without Serena. | 所以无论你们打算做什么 都别扯上瑟琳娜 |
[04:18] | Looks like someone’s gonna have a busy holiday season. | 看来某人要度过一个繁忙的假期了 |
[04:21] | Well, unfortunately, they’re all followed up | 很遗憾的是 总是有礼貌的电话 |
[04:23] | by a polite phone call asking if your father will be attending. | 来询问我你的父亲是否会出席这些邀请 |
[04:28] | Or in the case of Lily’s holiday party | 或者像莉莉的假日聚会一样 |
[04:29] | for bass industries, a handwritten note | 用一个小便签写着”为了拜斯集团” |
[04:31] | Saying she hopes I understand. | 写着她希望我能理解她的处境 |
[04:33] | Wow, I guess I always thought the mean girls | 我想坏女孩儿们长大后 |
[04:35] | got a little nicer once they grew up. | 都会变得更和蔼可亲了吧 |
[04:36] | and had kids of their own. | 她们的孩子也应如此 |
[04:39] | Quite the opposite, I’m afraid. | 恐怕正好相反吧 |
[04:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:41] | But no party is more important than family. | 但是没有什么聚会比家庭更重要 |
[04:45] | Yeah. About that… | 是啊 关于这件事… |
[04:48] | Nate, what is it? | 内特 怎么了 |
[04:49] | So I really appreciate | 我很感激 |
[04:50] | everything you’ve been doing for dad, and I, you know, | 你为爸爸做的每件事 |
[04:52] | Wanna make sure he deserved the chance you’re giving him. | 我只想让你知道 他是值得你付出的 |
[04:55] | So I called the business manager and asked if dad had been | 我跟业务经理取得过联系 |
[04:57] | in contact, made any plans for when he got out. | 问他是否为爸爸出狱后的事情做过规划 |
[05:00] | Please tell me he didn’t book a one-way flight to the caribbean. | 别告诉我他买了去加勒比的单程机票 |
[05:04] | No, but he did ask about leasing a house outside the city. | 这倒没有 但是他说爸爸想在外边租间房子 |
[05:08] | Why wasn’t I told about this? | 他为何没跟我说过 |
[05:10] | He wanted to tell you. | 他本想告诉你的 |
[05:10] | Dad begged him not to say anything. | 但是爸爸求他别跟你说 |
[05:13] | I already said you’d find out soon enough. | 我跟他说过你迟早会知道的 |
[05:14] | It was supposed to be a surprise. | 这本应是个惊喜 |
[05:17] | I wish I was surprised. | 我怎么没觉得惊喜 |
[05:21] | So he uses our address to get parole, | 所以他利用我们来得到假释 |
[05:23] | Then uses my money to get his own place. Same old howard. | 然后利用我的钱去置自己的地 本性难移 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry, mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[05:28] | I understand if you don’t wanna go through with this. | 我很明白你不想再经历这些了 |
[05:30] | I just, you know, I really thought he had changed. | 我只是 我真的以为他改过自新了 |
[05:34] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[05:37] | I’ll call the lawyers. | 我等下给律师打个电话 |
[05:38] | I got you into this mess, okay? | 是我把你扯了进来 |
[05:39] | I’ll go to dad. I’ll tell him. | 我去找老爸 让我来跟他说 |
[05:48] | We can’t do nothing for three days. | 这三天里我们不能就这么干等着 |
[05:50] | Who knows how far Juliet could get in that time? | 谁知道这几天里茱丽叶会干出些什么 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I think we just gotta tell my dad and Lily | 没错 我看还是跟我爸和莉莉说一声 |
[05:54] | what Juliet did with these pills is against the law. | 茱丽叶用这些药做的事可是犯法的 |
[05:57] | Police and parents, | 警察和父母 |
[05:58] | of course that’s your plan, Humphrey. | 果然是你想出来的计划 汉弗瑞 |
[06:00] | Or we could sneak in to see Serena. | 或许我们能偷溜去看看瑟琳娜 |
[06:02] | That receptionist got a pretty good look at me, | 那个接待员看我的脸色还不错 |
[06:04] | but maybe with a wig… | 但也许我需要顶假发 |
[06:05] | That’s your plan– disguises and accents? | 这就是你的计划吗 伪装和变声 |
[06:07] | I never said anything about accents. Can you do any? | 我从没提过变声二字 你可以吗 |
[06:11] | No, look, Eric is right. | 不 听我说 艾瑞克说得没错 |
[06:13] | We need to leave Serena out of this | 我们不该把瑟琳娜牵扯进来 |
[06:14] | and just find Juliet on our own. | 就让我们自己去找茱丽叶吧 |
[06:17] | Well, Colin is her cousin. | 好吧 科林是她的表哥 |
[06:18] | We could track him down | 我们可以查查看 |
[06:19] | at whatever economic summit he’s at this week. | 这周他要参加哪些经济峰会 |
[06:22] | Well, Nate dated her. | 还有 内特曾经跟她约会过 |
[06:24] | My minions knew her for a whole year | 我的跟班们在我们到大学之前 |
[06:26] | before we showed up. | 就认识她整整一年了 |
[06:27] | Or… there is someone | 或者 别忘了还有个 |
[06:30] | who seems to know everything about everyone. | 似乎掌握每个人的所有消息的家伙 |
[06:33] | Besides me, who? | 除了我 还有谁 |
[06:36] | Gossip girl? She’s not a Ouija board, humphrey. | 八卦天后 她又不是灵应牌 汉弗瑞 |
[06:40] | You can’t just ask, “Where’s juliet?” | 你不能直接问她茱丽叶人在哪 |
[06:41] | And expect her to point you in the right direction. | 还期待她给你指条对的路 |
[06:43] | Maybe you can. Look, think about it. | 或许你就行 听我说 你想想看 |
[06:45] | You and Serena are her people, | 你和瑟琳娜都是她所关注的人 |
[06:47] | not Juliet. | 而茱丽叶并不是 |
[06:48] | Serena really could have been hurt, and plus | 瑟琳娜确实是被人陷害的 况且她知道 |
[06:50] | I’m sure she’s furious that Juliet sent in that fake photo. | 是茱丽叶寄的假照片 肯定大为光火 |
[06:53] | Does she even know that it’s fake? | 她知道照片是假的吗 |
[07:06] | Hey, Juliet. It’s good to see you. It’s been a while. | 茱丽叶 真高兴见到你 很久没见了 |
[07:09] | Yeah, thanks. It’s good to be home. | 是啊 谢啦 回家真好 |
[07:18] | This is excruciating. What if she doesn’t respond | 等待真痛苦 要是她不回复怎么办 |
[07:20] | and all we’re doing is wasting valuable time? | 那我们不就是在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[07:22] | Our time is not that valuable. | 我们的时间没那么宝贵 |
[07:23] | Until we know where Juliet is, | 况且在弄清楚茱丽叶身在何处之前 |
[07:25] | we don’t know whether we need to charter a jet | 我们也不知道是否该租架喷气机 |
[07:27] | or if your metro card will suffice for our journey. | 或者你的地铁卡是否足够支付我们的路费 |
[07:33] | That’s from her. | 她回信了 |
[07:34] | Open it. | 快打开 |
[07:40] | Well, I guess we have our mission. | 看来我们的任务来了 |
[07:46] | Buckle up, kids. | 快系好安全带 孩子们 |
[07:47] | You up for a road trip? | 准备好走一趟了吗 |
[07:48] | Looks like this unholy alliance is hitting the road. | 看来我们的邪恶同盟正要上路了 |
[07:55] | Serena, help me understand. | 瑟琳娜 你得告诉我 |
[07:57] | Are you upset because of what you did | 你这么沮丧是因为你所做过的事 |
[07:59] | or because you can’t remember it? | 还是因为你不记得做过什么了 |
[08:01] | both and… neither. | 都有吧 又或者两者都不是 |
[08:04] | You know, if you saw | 你知道吗 如果你在互联网上 |
[08:05] | a photo of yourself on the Internet doing cocaine, | 看到自己在吸食可卡因的照片 |
[08:07] | what would you think? | 你会作何感想 |
[08:09] | I wouldn’t know what to think. I would never do that. | 我不知道 我从没做过那事 |
[08:13] | Exactly. | 这就对了 |
[08:15] | But with me, I can’t be too sure. | 但于我来说 我并不确定 |
[08:19] | You know, I may not remember kissing Dan and Nate | 我可能不记得我亲吻过丹和内特 |
[08:24] | or–or crossing Blair, but… | 或是冲布莱尔发脾气 但 |
[08:27] | you know, this wouldn’t be the first time | 你知道吗 这并不是我第一次 |
[08:29] | that I had been with two guys in one night | 在一个晚上周旋于两个男人之间 |
[08:32] | or betrayed my best friend. | 还背叛了我最好的朋友 |
[08:38] | That never happened. | 这从来没发生过 |
[08:39] | You’re still a man in my eyes. | 在我眼里你还是个男子汉 |
[08:40] | I always knew there was something. Get out! | 我就知道事有蹊跷 给我滚出去 |
[08:42] | Things had gotten so out of control, | 所有的事情都失去了控制 |
[08:44] | I didn’t know how to pull them back anymore. | 我不知道该怎样让它们回到正轨 |
[08:48] | Hey, what’s happening? Are you okay? | 你怎么了 你还好吗 |
[08:49] | We have to go. | 我们得马上离开 |
[08:50] | No, we can’t leave him. | 不 我们不能就这么扔下他 |
[08:51] | There’s drugs everywhere. We can get arrested. | 这里到处都是毒品 我们会被逮捕的 |
[08:54] | so I left town alone | 所以我独自离开 |
[08:56] | to Cornwall, Connecticut, | 去了康涅狄格州的康沃尔 |
[08:58] | to try to start over. | 想要重头再来 |
[09:06] | Is the pedal to the metal? | 你确定这油门没坏吧 |
[09:07] | Because I swear if I shove my feet through the floor, | 因为我发誓如果我用脚跑 |
[09:09] | I could run faster. At least there’s no radio, | 都能跑得比它快 还好这车没有广播 |
[09:12] | so I’m spared your horrid taste in music. | 省得我还要欣赏你恐怖的音乐品味 |
[09:14] | I think we were supposed to turn there. | 我想我们刚刚应该拐过去 |
[09:16] | You know, I’d tell you to stop being such a backseat driver, | 我说又不是你开车 就别指指点点的了 |
[09:17] | but how can you be one when you don’t even know how to drive? | 况且你连开车都不会 怎么这么多话呢 |
[09:20] | I offered to get us a car service– | 我都说了我可以提供轿车服务 |
[09:22] | professional driver, comfortable seats, champagne! | 专业的司机 舒服的座椅 还有香槟 |
[09:24] | We’re on a mission here. | 我们是来执行任务的 |
[09:25] | we need to be able to move at any moment and tail people, | 我们必须能够随时上路或是跟踪某人 |
[09:27] | speed, if necessary. | 急速前进 如果可能的话 |
[09:29] | Speed?! Please. And as for tailing someone, | 急速前进 拜托 说到跟踪某人 |
[09:33] | a stretch Hummer with a hot tub | 一辆有浴缸的加长悍马 |
[09:34] | would be more inconspicuous than this. | 可要比这玩意隐蔽多了 |
[09:36] | First, my dad swapped | 首先 我老爸用一把 |
[09:37] | a ’69 Les Paul for this car. | 六九年的电吉他换了这辆车 |
[09:39] | It’s a collector’s item, and second, | 那可是藏家必得的对象 第二 |
[09:40] | it was either this or the Lincoln Hawk Van, | 除了这个 他只能选择林肯鹰牌面包车 |
[09:41] | which, all I’m saying, has graphics. | 我说的可都是有迹可循的 |
[09:43] | Fine. We should almost be there. | 很好 我们快要到了 |
[09:46] | Let me just consult the G.P.S. Oh, wait. That’s me. | 让我查下GPS 当然 就是我 |
[09:50] | No, but for real, Cornice should be just up here. | 事实上 柯尼斯应该就在那儿 |
[09:57] | Thank you so much for your time. | 您能抽空过来 我十分感谢 |
[09:58] | Enjoy your holiday. | 假期愉快 |
[09:59] | We really appreciate | 我们十分欣赏 |
[10:00] | “The post’s” Interest in the company. | 贵公司的邮报股份项目 |
[10:02] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[10:04] | Ahh. Oh, my god. That was punishing. | 天呐 这可真遭罪 |
[10:07] | I think my face actually hurts from smiling so much. Drink? | 我想我的脸都要笑得抽筋了 来一杯吗 |
[10:11] | Please. It’s barely afternoon, | 当然 虽然我很少在下午喝酒 |
[10:12] | but we’ve earned it. | 不过这是我们应得的 |
[10:14] | Serena only came up once. | 瑟琳娜就出庭了一次吗 |
[10:15] | Yes, and I kept my promise to Eric | 是的 我遵守了跟艾瑞克的承诺 |
[10:17] | to tell the truth. | 绝不有所隐瞒 |
[10:18] | She is exhausted. I know I am. | 她已经筋疲力尽了 我想我也是的 |
[10:21] | I think we both killed it. | 我想我们都挺过来了 |
[10:23] | You talking about how proud you are | 你该发表下你对我 |
[10:24] | of the work I’ve done at the Empire. | 在帝国酒店所做的工作的骄傲之情 |
[10:26] | And you’re saying what a great job I’ve done | 那你也该说说我在管理拜斯集团董事会 |
[10:27] | leading the board at Bass. | 方面做得多么出色 |
[10:28] | Well, I meant what I said. | 我就是这个意思 |
[10:30] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[10:32] | Mm, there was that sticky question | 刚刚有人一直在问你 |
[10:34] | of when I might take back the reins of Bass Industries. | 何时才能让我重掌拜斯实业的大权 |
[10:37] | You kind of flinched when she asked you about it. | 你似乎被她问得有点不耐烦了 |
[10:40] | Well, I didn’t see that it was any of her business. | 因为我觉得这不关她的事 |
[10:42] | It’s a long ways away, | 现在谈这个还太早 |
[10:43] | and it was off topic. | 况且今天也不是这个主题 |
[10:45] | I will want it back at some point. | 有朝一日 我要重掌大权 |
[10:47] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[10:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:48] | It was never my intention | 我只想做监护人 |
[10:49] | to be anything more than a custodian, | 监督理事会的工作 |
[10:51] | overseeing the board | 直到你能够胜任为止 |
[10:52] | until you were ready to do it yourself. | 仅此而已 |
[10:58] | I have to get ready for this party, | 我得去做准备了 |
[11:00] | and the caterers are gonna be here any moment to set up, | 派对负责人随时都会过来打点 |
[11:03] | so… | 那么 |
[11:04] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[11:11] | It’s a little early in the day for that, don’t you think? | 大清早就喝酒 不太合适吧 |
[11:14] | Things not go well? | 事情不顺吗 |
[11:15] | No, actually, the interview was, um, fine. | 不 采访很顺利 |
[11:26] | If this is Juliet’s house, | 如果这是茱丽叶的家 |
[11:29] | then she is even freakier than we thought. | 那她真是比我们想的还要古怪 |
[11:31] | Who pretends to be poor? | 居然装穷 |
[11:33] | Wait a second. I’m not sure what’s supposed to happen right now. | 等等 我不知道现在是什么情况 |
[11:34] | If she is really in there, what’s our plan? | 如果她在里面 我们下一步怎么做 |
[11:38] | I mean, what are we gonna do? | 我是说 该怎么办 |
[11:39] | We’re just gonna march up to her | 难道就破门而入 |
[11:39] | and pull her hair? | 暴打她一顿吗 |
[11:42] | For starters. | 菜鸟才这么干 |
[11:47] | Take it off. | 脱掉 |
[11:48] | Yeah! Take it off, baby! | 宝贝儿 快脱掉 |
[11:57] | Oh. At least he’s owning it. | 至少他还有那玩意儿 |
[12:05] | Juliet wouldn’t be at a party like this, | 茱丽叶根本不会参加这种派对 |
[12:06] | let alone host it. | 更别说举办了 |
[12:07] | I-I don’t think this is her house. | 我觉得这不是她家 |
[12:10] | Well, gossip girl didn’t say it was, | 八卦天后又没说这是她家 |
[12:13] | so don’t just look for Juliet. | 你别光顾着找茱丽叶 |
[12:17] | Look for clues. | 找找线索 |
[12:18] | Body shots! | 激情四溢 |
[12:25] | Or someone who has one. | 或者找找线人 |
[12:30] | Damien Dalgaard? | 达米恩·达尔加德 |
[12:38] | I don’t understand. What changed her mind? | 我不明白 她为什么改变主意了 |
[12:41] | Found out about the Rhinebeck house, dad. | 她发现了莱茵贝克房子的事 爸爸 |
[12:44] | You couldn’t even wait two weeks | 你这么等不及 已经开始用她的钱了 |
[12:45] | before you start spending her money? | 就不能再等两个星期吗 |
[12:46] | That’s what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[12:49] | Nate, your mom and I vacationed at that place | 内特 我和你妈妈结婚的时候 |
[12:51] | when we were first married. | 是去那里蜜月旅行的 |
[12:52] | She said it was her dream house. | 那是她梦寐以求的房子 |
[12:54] | I saw it was for lease and I thought, | 我看到那房子在出租 于是我想 |
[12:55] | wouldn’t it be great if we could get out of the city, | 如果我和你妈妈能离开这儿 |
[12:57] | just the two of us? | 就我们俩 该有多好 |
[12:57] | Spend some time reconnecting, | 一起享受重逢的喜悦 |
[13:00] | away from all our so-called friends. | 远离那些所谓的狐朋狗友 |
[13:03] | I’m sorry. I might have– | 抱歉 也许我 |
[13:04] | Jumped to conclusions? Pretty quickly, too. | 过早下结论了 是啊 真够快的 |
[13:07] | No, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:08] | I guess this transition’s gonna be harder | 我想 这一次要让妈妈转变态度 |
[13:09] | than we thought. | 会更难了 |
[13:11] | I’ll talk to mom. | 我会再和她谈谈的 |
[13:15] | Don’t bother. | 别费心了 |
[13:17] | I guess you’re not the only one who assumed | 我想 大家都认为 |
[13:19] | I was incapable of doing something nice. | 我做不了什么好事吧 |
[13:21] | I was kidding myself. | 我真是想得太美了 |
[13:23] | Two of us alone in the country? Two of us together at all? | 居然想和你妈妈两个人一起住在郊外 |
[13:28] | It’s been over for a long time. | 我们之间早就不可能了 |
[13:34] | What does that mean when you get out? I mean… | 那么你出狱后要干嘛 我的意思是 |
[13:37] | If you don’t come home to mom, are you gonna– | 如果你不回家 你是不是会 |
[13:38] | A halfway house? Yes, I am. | 住戒护院吗 是的 |
[13:41] | Dad, you– | 爸爸 你 |
[13:41] | Nate, coming off of two years behind bars? | 内特 我在监狱里蹲了两年 |
[13:45] | A halfway house sounds pretty good to me. | 戒护院是再好不过的选择 |
[13:52] | If you wanna stick around, | 你如果想再待一会儿 |
[13:54] | I got TV privileges, and, uh, the game is on. | 我有看电视的特权 而且 节目快开始了 |
[14:00] | Sure. Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:03] | How’s your sister? | 你妹妹最近怎么样 |
[14:04] | She’s good. She’s been living in Hudson. | 她挺好的 现在住在哈得孙 |
[14:06] | I banished her. | 我把她流放到那儿的 |
[14:08] | Yeah, but it’s been for the best. | 嗯 不过那样对她最好 |
[14:09] | Listen, we’re not, uh, here for a reunion. | 那个 我们不是来叙旧的 |
[14:12] | Yeah, me neither. I’m working. | 是啊 我也是来工作的 |
[14:13] | Connecticut ‘burbs, | 在这康乃迪克郊区 |
[14:14] | do big business over the holidays. | 打算在节日期间接点大生意 |
[14:16] | College kids come home. School is always reliable. | 大学生都放假了 以学校的名义也更可靠 |
[14:19] | School? | 什么学校 |
[14:20] | Yeah. Knightley. I went there. | 嗯 奈特利 我在那上过学 |
[14:23] | Wait. Boarding school? | 等一下 是寄宿学校吗 |
[14:25] | Where you met Serena? | 你在那认识了瑟琳娜 |
[14:26] | I didn’t make the connection, but of course. | 我从没想到这点 不过没错 |
[14:28] | When Serena ran away, | 瑟琳娜离开之后 |
[14:30] | she went to the Knightley school in Cornwall. | 她去了康沃尔的奈特利寄宿学校 |
[14:32] | So do you know Juliet Sharp? | 你认识茱丽叶·夏普吗 |
[14:33] | I do. I saw her in the city about a week ago, | 认识 几周前还在城里见过她 |
[14:36] | but whatever this is, uh, I’m not getting involved. | 不管你们想干嘛 我可不想被牵扯进来 |
[14:39] | Well, if you sold drugs to Juliet, | 如果你卖药给茱丽叶 |
[14:40] | then you already are. | 那你就难辞其咎了 |
[14:41] | It was bad. Serena ended up in the hospital, | 后果很严重 瑟琳娜被送进了医院 |
[14:45] | and she says she didn’t do it to herself. | 而且她坚持说她没有嗑药 |
[14:48] | Is she okay? | 她还好吧 |
[14:49] | She will be. | 她会好起来 |
[14:53] | Juliet made a pretty big buy, all right? | 茱丽叶买了大量的药 |
[14:55] | She bought coke, pills, | 她买了可卡因 还有些药片 |
[14:57] | even some ether. | 甚至还有乙醚 |
[14:57] | I assumed she was throwing a party | 我当时以为她想哪儿开个派对 |
[14:59] | for those sorority girls | 和那些联谊会的女生一起 |
[15:00] | at whatever house. | 爽一爽 |
[15:01] | Ether? | 乙醚 |
[15:02] | It’s like a turn-of-the-century roofie. | 一种能让你神魂颠倒的药 |
[15:04] | So serena goes to boarding school with Damien. | 也就是说瑟琳娜和达米恩一起上的寄宿学校 |
[15:06] | Damien sells drugs to Juliet. | 而达米恩卖药给茱丽叶 |
[15:09] | But what’s the connection between Juliet and Serena? | 可茱丽叶和瑟琳娜之间到底什么过节 |
[15:11] | You know what? Why don’t we find her address | 我们不如直接去她家 |
[15:13] | and go ask her ourselves? | 当面问她 |
[15:15] | This is where I first met juliet. | 我第一次遇到她就是在她家 |
[15:18] | She’s a townie. | 她可是城里人 |
[15:31] | Whoa! Watch where you’re going, man! | 哇 看路 伙计 |
[15:36] | What’s the deal with the can opener? | 这是什么破玩意儿 |
[15:38] | It’s a car from Britain. It’s not that weird. | 是辆英国车 没那么差劲吧 |
[15:40] | I told him we should park away from the house | 我告诉过他 我们该停得远一点 |
[15:42] | so no one would see us getting in it. | 这样没人会看到我们坐的是这种车 |
[15:44] | Oh, shotgun, by the way. | 我要坐前面 |
[15:56] | Better step on it, Juliet, | 抓紧吧 茱丽叶 |
[15:58] | because your clean getaway just got very messy. | 你的逃跑计划已经被人发现啦 |
[16:03] | Let the sugar cube melt. Drop it in. | 将方糖熔化 倒进去 |
[16:09] | Extinguish the flame. | 把火焰熄灭 |
[16:15] | And drink up. | 然后一饮而尽 |
[16:21] | Whoo! Oh, check it out. I love this song. | 快听 我超爱这首歌 |
[16:33] | Serena, wh-what do you think about a b-minus? | 瑟琳娜 帮你得个B-怎么样 |
[16:37] | I want an A-plus. | 我要得A+ |
[16:38] | I know. I just think it would seem pretty obvious | 我知道 但突然间你的西班牙语得A+的话 |
[16:40] | if all of a sudden you started getting A’s in Spanish. | 作弊嫌疑就太过明显了 |
[16:43] | I thought we were going for more of a gradual improvement. | 还是慢慢进步比较说得过去 |
[16:46] | You’ve been studying harder | 你一直努力学习 |
[16:47] | and working with a– with a tutor. | 还请了家教 |
[16:50] | Aw, my tutor. | 哦 我的家教 |
[17:08] | Mrs. Sharp. | 夏普夫人 |
[17:09] | Hi. Uh, we’re Juliet’s friends from New York. | 嗨 我们是茱丽叶的纽约朋友 |
[17:12] | Is, uh, is she around? | 她在家吗 |
[17:13] | Oh. Um, no, no, she’s out running some errands for me. | 她不在家 出门帮我办事去了 |
[17:19] | I see. | 知道了 |
[17:20] | Um, I guess we’ll– we’ll try again later. | 那我们过会再来 |
[17:23] | Or maybe we can come in and wait? | 或者我们进屋等 |
[17:26] | We’ve been dying to see her, and it was a long ride. | 我们特想见到她 开了很久的车到这的 |
[17:29] | Um, sure. Sure. Come on in. | 那好吧 请进 |
[17:32] | Well, what did you say your names were? | 你们叫什么来着 |
[17:34] | Oh, we didn’t. I’m Blair. | 还没做过自我介绍 我叫布莱尔 |
[17:36] | This is Dan and Damien. | 这两位分别是丹和达米恩 |
[17:40] | I’ll put the kettle on. You guys sit. | 我去烧水泡茶 你们请坐 |
[17:43] | Um, so do you go to Columbia with Jules, or… | 你们是茱丽叶在哥伦比亚的同学吗 还是 |
[17:47] | I do. | 我是 |
[17:49] | Um, but Dan goes to N.Y.U., | 丹是纽约大学的 |
[17:51] | and Damien’s in the school of life. | 达米恩上的是”家里蹲”大学 |
[17:54] | I actually know Juliet from here. | 其实我是在这儿认识的朱丽叶 |
[17:56] | I went to Knightley. | 我上的奈特利中学 |
[17:57] | Oh. Uh, so I-I assume you know our Ben. | 那你们肯定认识我家本了 |
[18:02] | He was a damn good teacher, | 不管旁人怎么说 |
[18:04] | no matter what they say. | 他绝对是个出色的老师 |
[18:07] | I don’t remember a Mr. Sharp. | 我不记得有一位夏普先生 |
[18:09] | No, no, his last name is Donovan– | 不 他姓多诺万 |
[18:12] | The same as my first husband. | 与我第一任丈夫同姓 |
[18:16] | Do you recognize him? | 你认得他吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah, I don’t know it was julies’s brother. | 是的 我不知道他就是茱丽叶的哥哥 |
[18:22] | well, if I taught at Knightley, | 要是我在奈特利教书 |
[18:24] | I wouldn’t bring my “Mystic pizza” townie family | 我也不会把家里的现代灰姑娘 |
[18:27] | to school events either. | 拿到学校里来当话茬说 |
[18:28] | When Serena went back to the city, | 瑟琳娜回到城里之后 |
[18:29] | he got fired for sleeping with a student. | 他因为和学生乱来而被解雇 |
[18:33] | Everyone was sure it was her. | 大家都确信对象就是她 |
[18:38] | Is, uh, Earl Grey okay? | 伯爵茶可以吗 |
[18:39] | Actually, we won’t be able to stay. | 实际上 我们得走了 |
[18:43] | So you’re at a new school, but it’s the same old thing– | 你到了新学校 但仍旧是老样子 |
[18:46] | Partying, boys. | 频繁聚会 约会男生 |
[18:49] | Yeah, but there was one person there who was different. | 是的 但那里有一个人与众不同 |
[18:55] | Mr. Donovan, hey. | 多诺万先生 |
[18:59] | If you’re wondering, | 这两杯咖啡 |
[19:00] | no, I don’t plan to drink both of these coffees. | 我没打算把它们都喝了 |
[19:02] | One is actually for you. | 有一杯是给你的 |
[19:05] | It’s, uh, with two creams and no sugar. | 里面放了两包奶精 没加糖 |
[19:07] | I notice that’s how you take it in the dining hall. | 我注意到你在食堂里就是这么放的 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | Um, so if you don’t mind, I was, um, wondering, | 如果你不介意 我在想 |
[19:16] | I actually have some questions about | 其实 我有一些问题想请教你 |
[19:18] | arbor imagery in the poems of Sylvia Plath. | 有关西尔维亚·普拉斯诗中的乔木意象 |
[19:21] | Well, I happen to know that will be on the final next week. | 嗯 我刚好知道下周的期末考里有这内容 |
[19:24] | So, uh, will you sit down? | 请坐吧 |
[19:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:32] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[19:34] | It felt good to have someone | 终于有人因为正当的学术交流 |
[19:36] | who paid attention to me for a positive reason, | 对我予以重视 这让我很开心 |
[19:40] | And we began to spend more and more time together. | 之后我们在一起的时间越来越多 |
[19:47] | There wasn’t a keg cracked within 10 miles | 瑟琳娜原本很爱玩 |
[19:49] | that Serena didn’t know about, then suddenly, | 然而突然间 |
[19:51] | she started staying home, reading in her room. | 她开始待在家里 专心读书 |
[19:54] | The generous conclusion to draw would be that Serena | 总而言之 |
[19:56] | was getting her act together, focusing on school. | 瑟琳娜变得规规矩矩 用心学习 |
[19:59] | Yeah, but no one thought that. They assumed she was sleeping | 但没人会这么想 他们都以为 |
[20:02] | with the handsome, young English teacher. | 她和帅气年轻的英语老师勾搭上了 |
[20:03] | Was she? | 到底是不是真的 |
[20:04] | Well, I always thought the best about Serena, but– | 我总是把瑟琳娜往好的方面想 但是 |
[20:07] | But something made you believe it was true. | 但事实让你不得不相信这是真的 |
[20:12] | I was having dinner with my aunt at the Millbrook inn | 那次我和阿姨在波基普西的 |
[20:15] | in Poughkeepsie. | 米尔布鲁克饭店吃晚餐 |
[20:25] | As we were heading out, I saw Serena | 我们正要离开 却看到了瑟琳娜 |
[20:27] | checking in with Mr. Donovan. | 正和多诺万先生办入住手续 |
[20:34] | Uh, I-I can’t believe we got a flat tire in that weather. | 真不敢相信居然会在这种天气遇上爆胎 |
[20:38] | A trip to the Mary Mccarthy collection | 去瓦萨尔学院找玛丽·麦卡锡作品集 |
[20:39] | at the Vassar library is so not worth it. | 真是太不值了 |
[20:43] | Ah. Why don’t you, uh, dry off and get something to eat? | 要不你去换身衣服 再吃点东西 |
[20:47] | And I’ll go take care of that car. | 我去想办法修车 |
[20:49] | What? Are you kidding? You’re not going back out there. | 什么 你开玩笑呢吧 你可不能出去 |
[20:51] | You’ll drown. | 你浑身都湿透了 |
[20:53] | The tire’s not gonna fix itself. | 轮胎坏了 我们就回不去了 |
[20:55] | Yeah, but it’ll stop raining by morning. | 是的 但天亮了雨就会停了 |
[20:57] | Maybe we could… get a room. | 也许我们可以 开间房 |
[21:02] | Serena… | 瑟琳娜 |
[21:06] | Come on. You can’t act like you haven’t thought about it. | 别装出一副想都没想过的样子 |
[21:09] | The ability to have thoughts and not act on them– | 凡事三思而后行 |
[21:12] | It’s what separates man from beast. | 这就是人和动物的区别 |
[21:15] | You’re not gonna quote your way out of this. | 你不能就这样退却 |
[21:18] | I know what the stakes are for you. For me, too. | 我知道你要承担多大风险 我也一样 |
[21:22] | But this is real on both sides, | 不过这对我们双方来说都是真实的 |
[21:24] | and if you deny it, you’re lying. | 如果你否认 你就是在撒谎 |
[21:27] | I’m not a liar. | 我不是骗子 |
[21:28] | I’m not gonna deny anything. | 我也不会否认任何事 |
[21:32] | I care about you very much, Serena… | 我非常关心你 瑟琳娜 |
[21:34] | which is why I’m going to brave the weather and fix the tire | 所以我顶着暴雨去修轮胎 |
[21:38] | so I can drive you home | 好载你回家 |
[21:40] | so you can sleep in your own bed tonight. | 让你今晚能在自己的床上睡觉 |
[21:48] | You know, I think he was the only guy | 他是唯一一个会对我 |
[21:51] | to ever say no to me. I was in love with him. | 说”不”的男人 我当时就爱上了他 |
[21:56] | Well, as in love as I had ever been at that point. | 从未有过的爱他 |
[21:59] | After that, I didn’t know how to act around him, | 在那之后 我不知道该怎么和他相处 |
[22:02] | so… we, uh, we never really talked again. | 所以 我们也再没说过话 |
[22:07] | This must have been very disappointing | 这对于当时16岁 |
[22:08] | to the 16-year-old adventuress | 渴望奇遇的你而说 |
[22:12] | that you were at the time, | 肯定令你非常失望 |
[22:14] | But when you tell this story now, | 那你现在再说这件事的时候 |
[22:17] | What does it make you think? | 有什么感受 |
[22:19] | That Ben Donovan was a pretty great guy. | 本是个不错的人 |
[22:24] | Hey. Finally. | 终于接电话了 |
[22:27] | what do you need, Ben? | 你想怎么样 本 |
[22:29] | What’s with the mood? Mom wear you out christmas shopping? | 怎么说话呢 妈妈和你出去圣诞大采购了吗 |
[22:31] | No, we actually never made it to the mall. | 不 我们没有去商场 |
[22:34] | Dan and Blair showed up in Cornwall with Damien Dalgaard. | 丹和布莱尔还有达米恩在康沃尔郡见面 |
[22:38] | Damien? What’s he doing with them? | 达米恩 他们怎么走到一块的 |
[22:40] | Well, considering he’s the one who sold me the pills | 考虑到他就是那个看见我对瑟琳娜下药的人 |
[22:42] | That I used on Serena, I think I have a pretty good guess. | 我想我猜的八九不离十 |
[22:46] | Look, I told you the drugs were going too far. | 我告诉过你下药的事做得太过了 |
[22:49] | Never mind if they go to the cops. | 他们当然会去找警察 |
[22:50] | What if those guys show up at mom’s | 如果他们去找妈妈 |
[22:52] | and start asking questions? | 然后质问该怎么办 |
[22:53] | Yeah, I’m sure they already did. | 我相信他们已经去过了 |
[22:55] | And I’m sure they’re figuring it all out right now, | 他们现在都弄的水落石出了 |
[22:58] | Which is exactly why I am gonna finish this thing | 正因如此 我才要去一次性了结这件事 |
[23:03] | Once and for all like I should have done in the first place. | 一开始就应当这样做的 |
[23:06] | Where are you? Are you in the city? | 你在哪儿 在城里吗 |
[23:11] | Juliet… You have done enough. Do not go after Serena. | 茱丽叶 该收手了 别再对瑟琳娜穷追不舍了 |
[23:17] | If you touch her– | 如果你敢动她 |
[23:18] | What? It’s not like you can stop me. | 你能把我怎样 你能阻止我吗 |
[23:27] | Hey, I-I need to make another call. | 听着我还需要打个电话 |
[23:29] | Please, you’ve got to let me make a call. | 求你了 让我打个电话 |
[23:31] | Okay, fine, you make the call, but someone has to warn her. | 好吧 你来打电话 必须有人提醒她 |
[23:34] | Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[23:36] | Hey, Archibald! I’m Ben. I’m Juliet’s brother. | 阿齐布尔德 我是本 茱丽叶的哥哥 |
[23:40] | All right, you need to find Serena and make sure she’s okay. | 你务必要找到瑟琳娜确保她没事 |
[23:43] | Wait, wait. What? Hey! | 什么 |
[23:44] | Hey, man. You gotta back up from the bars, man. | 兄弟 不要靠近围栏 |
[23:46] | You can’t talk to him, okay? | 他无权和你说话 |
[23:51] | Hey, man, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:52] | hey, when’s the last time you talked with serena? | 你上次和瑟琳娜说话是什么时候 |
[23:54] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她没接电话的那次 |
[23:56] | No, they took it away. It’s part of her therapy. | 他们把电话拿走了 治疗所需 |
[23:57] | Oh, so she’s still at the Ostroff? | 她还在治疗中心吗 |
[23:59] | That’s good. I guess she’s safe there. | 太好了 在那儿就安全了 |
[24:01] | What do you mean? Safe from what? | 什么意思 |
[24:02] | I was visiting my dad, | 我去探望我的父亲 |
[24:04] | and I ran into Juliet’s brother Ben? | 结果却遇到了茱丽叶的哥哥本 |
[24:06] | He was really upset, and he, uh, seemed to think | 他情绪很激动 |
[24:09] | Serena’s in danger. | 好像认为瑟琳娜有危险 |
[24:10] | From–from who? Juliet? | 谁要下手 茱丽叶吗 |
[24:11] | I don’t know. He didn’t get a chance to say. | 不知道 他没来得及说清楚 |
[24:13] | But, uh, we should probably go check on her. | 但是很有可能 我们需要去看看瑟琳娜 |
[24:16] | Can you go? I’m in Staten Island. | 你能去吗 我还在史坦顿岛呢 |
[24:18] | No, I’m… | 不能 |
[24:19] | I’m with Blair and Damien in Connecticut. | 我和布莱尔还有达米恩在康涅狄格州 |
[24:22] | It’s a long story, but… | 说来话长 |
[24:23] | All right, meet us at the Van Der Woodsens’. | 好吧 那就在瑟琳娜家见吧 |
[24:25] | Serena should be okay where she is, | 在治疗中心应该没事 |
[24:26] | But we–we need to find Juliet. | 但我们得找到茱丽叶 |
[24:28] | Okay, I’ll see you there. | 好的 再见 |
[24:45] | S uh-oh, S. | |
[24:47] | You’ve got a surprise visitor, | 有不速之客来访哦 |
[24:48] | And she’s about to give you shock therapy. | 她将会给你带来休克治疗 |
[24:53] | Look, I think I figured it out. | 让我们来理清一下思路 |
[24:54] | Okay, Serena had an affair with her teacher | 瑟琳娜和她的老师纠结不清 |
[24:57] | Because, let’s face it. It’s Serena, | 面对现实吧 那可是瑟琳娜 |
[24:58] | And what else is there to do in Connecticut? | 除了她 在康涅狄格州还有谁干的出来这种事 |
[24:59] | Then she came to her senses and discarded him | 然后她幡然悔悟抛弃了那个男的 |
[25:01] | Like last season’s Chanel booties. | 就像甩掉过季的香奈儿靴子一样 |
[25:03] | Then he became a crazy stalker, and Serena pressharges. | 那男的变疯狂地追随 瑟琳娜却不理不睬 |
[25:06] | That should be a warning to you, Humphrey. | 前车之鉴啊 汉弗瑞 |
[25:08] | Yeah, because the parallels are striking. | 是啊 因为类似的人总是引人注目 |
[25:09] | Never-to-be-realized literary aspirations–check. | 幻想也就是应当三思的理想 |
[25:12] | Townie–you’re from Brooklyn, so check. | 你来自布鲁克林 所以三思一下吧 |
[25:15] | And giving up everything to become | 放弃一切 |
[25:16] | Serena Van Der Woodsen’s stalker–check. | 只为了追随瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[25:18] | Face it, humphrey. | 面对现实吧 汉弗瑞 |
[25:19] | You are one knitted tie away from Mr. Donovan territory. | 你就是他的悲剧的翻版 |
[25:22] | Yeah, except for the fact that stalker implies one-sided. | 追随是一方的行为 而我们显然是两情相悦 |
[25:25] | Serena went to the saints and sinners ball | 瑟琳娜去了圣徒与罪人舞会 |
[25:26] | Because she chose me. | 就因为我才是她要的人 |
[25:28] | Yes, it was obvious this morning at the Ostroff center | 很显然在治疗中心的那个早上 |
[25:30] | That Serena couldn’t wait to be in your arms. | 瑟琳娜等不及要投入你的怀抱 |
[25:32] | And for the record, I haven’t given anything up | 就这点来说 和瑟琳娜在一起 |
[25:34] | to be with Serena. | 我没有放弃任何事 |
[25:35] | Oh, of course not… Besides your time and your dignity. | 当然没有了 除了你的时间和尊严 |
[25:39] | You are chauffeuring me around, aren’t you? | 你开好的你的车就好 |
[25:41] | And I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[25:43] | when was the last time you wrote anything? | 上一次你写文章是什么时候 |
[25:45] | And scribbling “D. Loves s.” | 还标明了D爱S |
[25:47] | All over your journal every night doesn’t count. | 除了你晚上写的日记 |
[25:51] | and the photo of me on “Gossip girl”– | 还有我在八卦天后上的照片 |
[25:53] | That was you, too? | 那也是你弄的 不是吗 |
[25:54] | Yep. I went out dressed like you | 是的 我穿成你的样子 |
[25:56] | And partied like it was 2007. | 然后就像2007年那次一样 |
[26:00] | And then you just left me for dead in a motel room– | 然后你就把我那样扔在汽车旅馆 |
[26:03] | Why? Because of Nate or Colin? | 为什么这么做 因为内特还是科林 |
[26:06] | No, you stupid bitch, | 不是 是因为你这个小贱人 |
[26:08] | Because you destroyed my brother’s life. | 毁了我哥哥的一生 |
[26:10] | Who’s your brother? | 你哥哥是谁 |
[26:11] | Ben Donovan. | 本·多内瓦 |
[26:12] | Ben is your brother? | 本是你哥哥 |
[26:15] | Wh-what did I ever do to him? | 我对他做了什么 |
[26:19] | The official charge is statutory rape | 官方指控为法定强奸罪 |
[26:22] | And transporting a minor across state lines. | 还有非法带未成年人出州界 |
[26:25] | But nothing happened. | 但什么都没有发生过 |
[26:26] | The girl signed an affidavit stating otherwise. | 但这女孩所签的口供可不是这样 |
[26:31] | I can’t believe Serena would do this. | 不敢相信瑟琳娜竟然这样做 |
[26:36] | Okay. So I prove my innocence in court. | 好吧 我会在法庭证明自己的清白 |
[26:39] | It’s her word against mine. | 她是在污蔑我 |
[26:41] | I have to advise against going to trial. | 我介意不要上法庭 |
[26:44] | They have a witness that saw you at the bed and breakfast. | 他们有证人 看见你在在晚上和早上出现 |
[26:46] | You left campus with an underage student | 你和一名未成年学生出校 |
[26:48] | And drove across state lines. | 越过州界 |
[26:50] | To a library. | 是去图书馆 |
[26:52] | I know. It’s a bitter pill, but the girl’s family | 我知道 这让人难以消受 不过这女孩的家人 |
[26:55] | doesn’t want the story to get out either, | 也不希望此事外泄 |
[26:57] | So they pressured the d.A. | 所以他们给地方法官施加压力 |
[26:58] | into offering a plea bargain. | 要求他们提供认罪协议 |
[27:00] | They can do that? | 他们能这么做吗 |
[27:02] | Serena’s from a powerful family. | 瑟琳娜家里有背景 |
[27:06] | And we’re nobodies. | 而我们什么都不是 |
[27:07] | A plea bargain keeps the case out of the papers | 有了认罪协议 此事不会记录在案 |
[27:10] | And keeps your name off the national sex offenders list. | 你的名字就不会出现在全国性骚扰犯罪的名单内 |
[27:14] | You can start over again. | 你还可以重新生活 |
[27:17] | After I serve time for a crime I didn’t commit. | 在我蒙冤坐牢之后 |
[27:20] | I’m sorry, Ben. | 很抱歉 本 |
[27:23] | Thanks to you, | 托你的福 |
[27:25] | My brother’s currently serving a 5-year sentence. | 我哥现还没有坐完五年的牢 |
[27:27] | I swear, I never accused Ben of any crime. | 我发誓 我从未起诉过本 |
[27:31] | He was nothing but good to me. | 他对我那么好 |
[27:33] | I saw the affidavit. | 我看过口供书 |
[27:35] | I didn’t sign anything. | 我没有签过任何文件 |
[27:37] | Then who did? | 那是谁呢 |
[27:39] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[27:41] | The party’s lovely. | 这派对太棒了 |
[27:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:44] | Now tell me, honestly, how is Serena doing? | 你老实跟我说 瑟琳娜怎么样了 |
[27:47] | Oh, she’s fine. She just needed a breather, | 她很好 只是需要休息休息 |
[27:49] | And if it were up to me, | 如果我能做主的话 |
[27:50] | She would be at canyon ranch right now, but they were booked. | 她现在可能就在峡谷牧场 不过机票订满了 |
[27:53] | Actually, my sister needs more than a hot stone massage | 虽然不是一次热石按摩就能让她好起来 |
[27:55] | to get better, but she’s on her way to a full recovery. | 不过我姐正在康复 |
[28:00] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[28:01] | But that was what Serena wanted, and you know it. | 那是瑟琳娜想要的 你知道的 |
[28:03] | Eric, somewhere between a marlins jersey | 艾瑞克 在谎言与真实之间 |
[28:05] | And the absolute truth lies the better part of decorum. | 是恰到好处的礼貌得体 |
[28:08] | Becoming an adult is about learning the distinction. | 要长大成人 得学会拿捏分寸 |
[28:20] | You’re doing some very exciting things, I hear. | 我听说你正在做一些很激动人心的事 |
[28:22] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你这样说 |
[28:23] | Mom, hey. | 妈妈 |
[28:24] | Oh, sweetheart, hi. | 亲爱的 |
[28:25] | Well, looks like Lily heard the divorce is back on. | 看起来莉莉已经听说离婚的事了 |
[28:29] | Look, I messed up. The house dad rented– | 听着 是我搞砸了 爸爸租的那间房子 |
[28:32] | It was this place in Rhinebeck | 在莱茵贝克 |
[28:33] | You guys went on your first vacation. | 你们第一次去旅行的时候 |
[28:35] | He really did want to surprise you. | 他确实想给你一个惊喜 |
[28:36] | I’m afraid it doesn’t change anything. | 恐怕这不能改变什么 |
[28:38] | But it’s not his fault, | 但这不是他的错 |
[28:39] | And now he’s gonna have to go to a halfway house. | 现在他不得不去住小旅馆 |
[28:41] | I’m sorry, Nate. It was never gonna work. | 对不起 内特 没有用的 |
[28:45] | We were all just fooling ourselves. | 我们都在自欺欺人 |
[28:47] | hi, Anne! | 你好 安 |
[28:50] | The truth is, I need this more than I need your father. | 事实是 比起你父亲 我更需要这个 |
[28:57] | Minnie, hi. | 米妮 你好 |
[28:59] | How are you? Is that one of your designs? | 你好吗 这是你设计的吗 |
[29:01] | – It is. – Oh! You look adorable. | -是的 -真漂亮 |
[29:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:04] | Come. I need to catch up with you. | 过来 我们聊一聊 |
[29:09] | Good evening. On behalf of Bass industries, | 晚上好 我代表拜斯企业 |
[29:11] | I’d like to wish you all a very happy holiday. | 祝你们有一个愉快的假期 |
[29:13] | I’d also like to acknowledge my stepmother | 在此 我还要感谢我的继母 |
[29:15] | And all the work she’s done for the company. | 感谢她为公司所做的一切 |
[29:20] | Serena, what is she doing here? | 瑟琳娜 她在这儿做什么 |
[29:22] | It’s okay. I asked Juliet to come. | 没事的 我叫茱丽叶来的 |
[29:23] | Wait here. I’m gonna go talk to my mom. Okay. | 在这儿等等 我得先找我妈妈 |
[29:25] | When Charles asked me to take over, I was overwhelmed. | 当恰克委任我接管公司 我当时有点不知所措 |
[29:27] | Serena will explain. | 瑟琳娜会解释的 |
[29:29] | But he’s family, and I’ve tried to do what’s best | 但是他的家庭 我一直尽最大努力 |
[29:31] | for my family. It’s the one thing that has always guided me. | 为我的家人着想 这种想法一直引导着我 |
[29:37] | Serena! What a lovely surprise. | 瑟琳娜 真是惊喜啊 |
[29:42] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:43] | I need to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[29:45] | Okay. Well, let’s just take a few photos real quick. Smile. | 好的 我们先拍几张照片 微笑 |
[29:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:53] | I don’t know, but I feel a little sick inside | 我不知道 但我觉得有点反胃 |
[29:56] | And not just because I’m looking at him. | 不是因为我看到了他 |
[29:59] | What, have you come to recruit another virgin | 怎么样 你是不是还想找个处女 |
[30:00] | to be your drug mule? | 来给你当毒贩 |
[30:02] | I would say, “Why, are you available?” | 我会说 怎么 你想当吗 |
[30:04] | But I’m leaving. Thanks for the ride into the city. | 不过我要走了 谢谢你载我进城 |
[30:07] | Okay, that’s enough. Thanks for helping. | 行了 够了 谢谢你帮忙 |
[30:09] | Just one more. | 再来一张 |
[30:10] | I can’t do this. Hi. I’m–I’m Serena. | 我受不了了 大家好 我是瑟琳娜 |
[30:13] | I’m Lily’s daughter. I wasn’t gonna be able to make it tonight | 莉莉的女儿 我本来今晚来不了的 |
[30:16] | Because, um, I was actually at the Ostroff center. | 因为 事实上 我在奥斯特罗夫中心 |
[30:19] | But if it were up to my mother, | 但如果我妈妈能说了算 |
[30:21] | She’d have you believe that I was at canyon ranch. | 她一定让你们认为我正在峡谷牧场 |
[30:23] | That’s because having a daughter who’s in a mental hospital | 因为一个进了精神病医院的女儿 |
[30:26] | threatens her carefully protected image. | 会损了她精心呵护的形象 |
[30:28] | She wants you all to think that she’s the perfect host | 她希望所有人认为她是个完美的主人 |
[30:30] | And mother and wife, but the truth is | 完美的母亲 完美的妻子 不过事实是 |
[30:34] | She’s a selfish liar who will destroy anyone | 她是一个自私的骗子 谁挡她的路 |
[30:36] | Who stands in her way. | 谁就要遭殃 |
[30:38] | Time to turn on the charm, Lily, | 莉莉 是时候展现魅力了 |
[30:40] | Because your perfect party just turned into the perfect storm. | 因为你那完美的派对转眼变成了一场暴风雨 |
[30:48] | I apologize. I told Serena she couldn’t take | 很抱歉 我告诉瑟琳娜不要坐公司的飞机 |
[30:50] | the company plane to Belize for christmas break, | 去伯利兹度假 |
[30:52] | And apparently, she took it harder than I realized. | 很明显 我没想到她这么任性 |
[30:57] | Go find out what’s going on with your sister. | 去看看你姐这是怎么了 |
[31:00] | Please, Rufus, take the holiday to get things under control. | 鲁弗斯 趁着假期把事态控制下来 |
[31:05] | With the upcoming sale of Bass industries, | 拜斯实业出售在即 |
[31:07] | we don’t need any more surprises. | 可不要再搞出什么”惊喜” |
[31:09] | Lily said she told you. | 莉莉说她告诉过你 |
[31:11] | Of course. Forgive me. Um, it’s been a dizzying few days. | 是的 抱歉 最近事情比较混乱 |
[31:19] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on, | 听着 我不知道具体发生了什么事 |
[31:20] | But Serena brought Juliet here tonight. | 但是今晚瑟琳娜把茱丽叶带来了 |
[31:30] | Don’t take one step closer to her. | 别想靠近她半步 |
[31:32] | How do you feel about prison food | 监狱里的伙食 还有光身搜查 |
[31:33] | and daily strip searches? | 合你胃口吗 |
[31:35] | B, it’s okay. I talked to Juliet. | B 没关系 我和茱丽叶谈过了 |
[31:37] | She’s not the problem anymore. It’s my mom. | 她不再是麻烦了 是我妈的错 |
[31:39] | Well, clearly, she’s drugged Serena again. | 很显然 她又给瑟琳娜下药了 |
[31:41] | Dan, write a list of everything | 丹 列出所有 |
[31:42] | Damien said that he sold to Juliet, and, you, | 达米恩卖给茱丽叶药物的清单 还有你 |
[31:45] | look at the list and tell us | 看看那个清单 告诉我们 |
[31:46] | which one of those drugs | 哪种药 |
[31:47] | causes you to repeatedly trust psychopaths. | 导致你一再的相信这个变态 |
[31:49] | And you call the police. | 你去报警 |
[31:51] | Okay, nobody is calling the police. | 听着 谁都不准报警 |
[31:54] | I know everything that Juliet did, | 我对茱丽叶的所作所为一清二楚 |
[31:55] | and nothing excuses it, | 虽然都是不可饶恕的 |
[31:57] | but the Van der Woodsens are not putting any more | 但范德·伍德森家不会 |
[31:59] | of her family members behind bars. | 再将她家的任何人送进监狱 |
[32:02] | Juliet, I’ll find a way to get Ben out of prison, | 茱丽叶 我会想办法把本从监狱里弄出来的 |
[32:04] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[32:05] | You’re free to go now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[32:07] | What? No! No, this is unacceptable. | 什么 不 不 这可不行 |
[32:10] | Juliet has tried to hurt you too many times. | 茱丽叶反反复的伤害你 |
[32:11] | You can’t just let her walk away. | 你不能就这么轻易饶了她 |
[32:13] | Blair’s right, Serena. | 布莱尔说的对 瑟琳娜 |
[32:14] | I promise I won’t do anything to harm Serena again, | 我保证不会再做任何伤害瑟琳娜的事 |
[32:17] | or anyone else for that matter. | 或与之相关的人 |
[32:19] | Yeah, that’s reassuring. | 是啊 这种保证说得到轻巧 |
[32:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:29] | I just spent a day | 我和丹·汉弗瑞 |
[32:31] | in a… car with Dan Humphrey to try to track her down, | 在车里守了一天 就是为了抓住她 |
[32:34] | and you’re just letting her leave. | 而你就这么放她走了 |
[32:36] | I really need someone to tell me what’s going on. | 我想知道这到底是怎么回事 |
[32:37] | Okay, look, I’ll explain everything to everyone. | 听着 我会跟大家解释所发生的一切 |
[32:39] | I just need to talk to my mom first. | 不过我得先和我妈谈谈 |
[32:42] | I apologize, Charles. | 我道歉 查尔斯 |
[32:44] | It seems that my biological children | 看来我的亲生儿女们 |
[32:46] | don’t understand that when business is at stake, | 都不明白当生意危危可芨之时 |
[32:49] | you need to leave your dirty laundry in the hamper. | 需要将脏衣服放进衣筐里 |
[32:52] | Is that what Ben Donovan was to you–dirty laundry? | 本·多诺万对你来说 就是”脏衣服”吗 |
[32:55] | Who’s Ben Donovan? | 本·多诺万是谁 |
[32:57] | He was my boarding school teacher. | 他是我在寄宿学校时的老师 |
[32:59] | Mom falsely accused him of statutory rape, | 我妈诬告他强奸未成年少女罪 |
[33:01] | so now he’s serving time for a crime he didn’t commit. | 他正为自己根本没有犯下的罪行服刑 |
[33:04] | Is that what the ostroff center calls treatment these days? | 那就是康复中心这些天的治疗结果吗 |
[33:07] | Public scenes and false accusations? | 当众无理取闹 无端指责 |
[33:09] | Juliet is Ben’s sister. She told me everything. | 茱丽叶是本的妹妹 她告诉了我一切 |
[33:12] | So, please, no more lying. What happened? | 所以请你别再撒谎了 到底发生了什么 |
[33:16] | You wanted to come home, and I wanted you here. | 当时你想回家 我也希望你回来 |
[33:19] | But when Constance saw your records from Knightley, | 但是当康斯坦斯看到你在奈特利的记录 |
[33:21] | they wouldn’t take you back, | 就不再愿意接收你 |
[33:22] | and it was the same with all the decent schools. | 所有的好学校都不会愿意 |
[33:25] | And I-I was worried about your future, | 我很担心你的未来 |
[33:27] | so I went to Knightley | 所以我就去了奈特利 |
[33:29] | and talked to the administration. | 和学校高层谈了谈 |
[33:30] | Of course you did. | 你当然会那么做 |
[33:32] | Well, when I was on campus, | 我在校园里 |
[33:33] | there were some girls gossiping about you. | 听到一些女孩讲你的闲话 |
[33:36] | They said that you had spent the night | 他们说你和一个老师过夜 |
[33:38] | at a bed and breakfast with one of your teachers. | 还一起吃早餐 |
[33:41] | That was just gossip. | 那些只是流言蜚语 |
[33:42] | Well, it was gossip I could use to our advantage. | 没错 是一些我可以利用的流言 |
[33:44] | I expressed my concern to the school | 我向学校表达了我的担心 |
[33:46] | that one of their teachers was having | 告诉他们有一个老师 |
[33:47] | an inappropriate relationship with my underage daughter. | 和我未成年的女儿有不正当关系 |
[33:50] | So you sent Ben to prison | 所以为了能让我我回康斯坦斯 |
[33:51] | so that I could go to Constance? | 你就将本弄进了监狱 |
[33:53] | Well, no! O-of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[33:55] | But after I left, the school… alerted the authorities, | 但是我离开之后 学校通知了当局 |
[33:59] | and then I didn’t know what I had set in motion | 直到地方检察官联系我 |
[34:01] | until I was contacted by the D.A., | 我才清楚这件事的后果 |
[34:03] | and by then, it was too late. | 到那时候 已经太晚了 |
[34:05] | What, too late to tell the truth? | 什么 太晚说出真相吗 |
[34:06] | So you just destroy a man’s life, | 所以你就这样毁了一个男人的生活 |
[34:08] | all so that you can keep up appearances? | 就为了你的面子 |
[34:10] | No, I did this for you, | 不 我做这些都是为了你 |
[34:11] | for your future. | 为了你的未来 |
[34:13] | Look, it’s not like Mr. Donovan was guilt-free. | 多诺万先生也不是完全无辜的 |
[34:16] | He–he shouldn’t have been having an affair with a student. | 他不该和学生有染 |
[34:18] | But he didn’t do anything. Nothing ever happened. | 但是他什么都没做 什么事都没有发生 |
[34:22] | Serena, you don’t have to protect him. | 瑟琳娜 你不必替他说话 |
[34:24] | I’m not protecting him. | 我没有替他说话 |
[34:25] | He never touched me, mom. | 他从来都没有碰过我 妈妈 |
[34:27] | You sent an innocent man to prison. | 你将一个无辜的人送入了监狱 |
[34:30] | Look, everyone here has crossed the line at some point | 听着 在座的人为了保护他们关心的人 |
[34:33] | to protect someone they care about. | 都曾经做过一些过分的事 |
[34:35] | Sometimes… there’s collateral damage. | 有时 会带来一些伤害 |
[34:38] | It’s not so easy when you’re the collateral damage. | 当你受到伤害时 事情就不那么简单了 |
[34:41] | Maybe it’s time to put everything on the table. | 也许到了摊牌的时候了 |
[34:44] | Lily, do you have something you need to tell Chuck? | 莉莉 有些事你是不是该告诉恰克 |
[34:47] | Well, if there was something I wanted to tell Charles, | 如果有一些事我想告诉恰克 |
[34:50] | I would have told him. | 我早就告诉他了 |
[34:52] | Lily’s selling Bass industries. | 莉莉准备卖掉拜斯实业 |
[34:56] | It’s all very complicated. I had to talk to the board first. | 这很复杂 我不得不得先和董事会谈 |
[34:59] | I trusted you with my father’s company. | 我信任你 才把我父亲的公司交给你 |
[35:04] | I want it back… | 我现在想立即 |
[35:07] | immediately. | 收回所有产业 |
[35:08] | Do you really think the board would allow me to give | 你真的认为董事会 会让我把公司交给 |
[35:10] | the company to someone who just disappeared for three months? | 一个刚刚失踪三个月的人吗 |
[35:13] | Your instability is the reason that I ended up in charge | 你的不安定是我想卖掉公司的 |
[35:15] | in the first place. | 主要原因 |
[35:16] | I won’t let you do this, Lily. | 我不会让你得逞的 莉莉 |
[35:26] | Serena, I’m so sorry. Please believe me. | 瑟琳娜 很抱歉 请相信我 |
[35:29] | You have to. | 你必须要相信我 |
[35:31] | I don’t have to do anything for you ever again. | 我再也不必须为你做任何事了 |
[35:47] | I… | 我 |
[35:49] | I didn’t wanna hurt anyone, Rufus. | 我不想伤害任何人 鲁弗斯 |
[35:51] | I really thought I was helping. | 我以为是在帮他们 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry, Lily. I-I don’t know that I believe that anymore. | 对不起 莉莉 我不觉得我还会再信你 |
[35:57] | They say you reap what you sow. | 俗话说 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆 |
[35:59] | Better get out your gardening gloves, Lily. | 赶紧准备好你的手套吧 莉莉 |
[36:02] | Looks like you’re going to have a bumper crop this year. | 看来你今年可要大丰收了 |
[36:09] | See, I told ya, | 看 我说的吧 |
[36:10] | food is more delicious when you cook it yourself. | 自己做的食物就是好吃 |
[36:12] | Yep, that’s why we’re gonna end this experiment | 那么接下来 我们就该以中层阶级的生活方式 |
[36:14] | in middle class living and call housekeeping to clean up. | 了结此事 叫家政服务来收拾残局 |
[36:17] | No way! I stuck my hand up a turkey’s butt. | 没门 为了做火鸡大餐 我费了多大劲啊 |
[36:20] | You’re not getting out of your job. | 你们可别想吃完就走人 |
[36:21] | Well, I provided the location, so I did my part. | 我提供了场所 我的任务完成了 |
[36:23] | Now I’m off to New Zealand to enjoy a taste of summer | 现在我打算去新西兰享受夏日气息 |
[36:26] | and girls who like sex games in the rain forest. | 顺道和喜欢雨林性游戏的美女们约个会去 |
[36:29] | Well, I’ll help clear. It’s only fitting, | 好吧 我来打扫 只有看着我买菜 |
[36:31] | seeing as I did the shopping, set the table, | 铺桌子 做饭 |
[36:32] | and oversaw the cooking. | 你们才能如此之爽 |
[36:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:39] | Is that lily? | 是莉莉打来的吗 |
[36:40] | By proxy. She’s in montecito | 她的代理打来的 她在蒙特西托 |
[36:42] | so she’s having Cece call. | 所以她让茜茜给我打电话 |
[36:43] | Is Rufus going to join her? | 鲁弗斯也会过去吗 |
[36:45] | Yeah, but he’s driving out on his own. | 会 但他自己开车过去 |
[36:47] | He kind of needs time to clear his head. | 他需要点时间理清头绪 |
[36:49] | See? I told you road trips are strictly for Humphreys. | 看 驱车旅行 典型的汉弗瑞家族风格 |
[36:53] | Since my mom isn’t going to help get Ben out of jail, | 既然我妈不打算帮我把本弄出来 |
[36:56] | I wanna find the judge whose name is on the affidavit. | 那我就自己去找审理那件案子的法官 |
[36:58] | I think that he lives upstate, so I thought I’d turn it | 我想他应该住在州北部 所以我也打算 |
[37:01] | into a road trip. Why don’t you come with me? | 来一次驱车旅行 你跟我一起去吧 |
[37:08] | Uh, how long were you thinking? | 大概要多久 |
[37:09] | Well, I have to be back by the time school starts. | 我得在开学前赶回来 |
[37:11] | I called Dean Reuther and explained that | 我给鲁瑟院长打过电话 跟她解释了 |
[37:13] | it wasn’t me that dropped out. She was not happy, | 我没有发退学短信 虽然她不太高兴 |
[37:15] | but she did reinstate me. | 但她还是恢复了我的学籍 |
[37:17] | Good-bye, friends, Dan. | 再见了 朋友们 还有丹 |
[37:20] | I’ll see you in the new year. | 明年见 |
[37:22] | Wait. I’ll, uh, I’ll walk you out. Here. | 等等 我送你出去 帮我拿着 |
[37:30] | New zealand? | 新西兰 |
[37:31] | That’s awfully close to Australia. | 离澳大利亚也太近了吧 |
[37:32] | You know me. I like the heat. | 你了解我的 我喜欢高温酷暑 |
[37:33] | Well, you’ll get plenty of it if you try to make a deal | 那可不 试图和恶魔做交易 |
[37:35] | with the devil. Jack will never help you. | 无异于引火上身 杰克不会帮你的 |
[37:38] | Maybe, but a shared enemy makes for unlikely friends. | 也许吧 同仇敌忾或许会让我们团结起来 |
[37:42] | You ready? | 好了吗 |
[37:50] | Happy holidays, Blair. | 假日愉快 布莱尔 |
[37:57] | Hey. I’m sorry to just spring a road trip on you like that. | 嘿 抱歉 突然拉你去驱车旅行 |
[38:01] | I didn’t even ask what your plans for the break were. | 我都没过问你 你假期有什么安排 |
[38:03] | Oh, no, I don’t really have any plans. | 没事 我假期没什么安排 |
[38:05] | I was… sort of hoping to hang out with you | 我早就想和你一起出去了 |
[38:07] | and… go see some movies, maybe get some writing done. | 看个电影什么的 或者写点东西 |
[38:11] | Well, then why don’t you come with me? | 那你就和我一起去吧 |
[38:13] | You could still write. Come on. It would be so much fun. | 途中你也可以写东西 这会很有趣的 |
[38:16] | It would be just the two of us listening to the radio | 只有我们两个人一起 听着电台 |
[38:18] | and eating roadside food and do a little recon along the way. | 吃着路边食物 修补我们的关系 |
[38:24] | What do you say? I think it would be good for us. | 你觉得呢 我认为这对我俩都好 |
[38:27] | But would it be good for you? | 但这样对你好吗 |
[38:30] | Serena, I would love to go away with you, | 瑟琳娜 我很想跟你一起走 |
[38:31] | but it feels like this trip | 但我觉得 这次旅行 |
[38:33] | is something you might need to do on your own. | 恐怕还是得由你自己来完成 |
[38:37] | I’ve been trying so hard to prove to the world | 我一直努力的向全世界证明 |
[38:40] | that I’ve changed. | 我已经改变了 |
[38:43] | But I think the person that doubted the most was me. | 但那个对此最怀疑的人 恰恰就是我 |
[38:48] | I’m gonna work on that. | 我会努力的 |
[38:49] | And you’ll succeed. I know you will. | 你能行的 我知道你能行 |
[38:52] | I mean, I know you better than anyone. | 我是说 我比任何人都了解你 |
[39:02] | Be safe. | 路上小心 |
[39:10] | Whenever we gave up something we really care about | 在我们放弃我们真正在乎的东西时 |
[39:13] | we hope that the universe | 我们总是希望上天 |
[39:14] | will reward our selfless choice. | 会回报我们无私的选择 |
[39:17] | Hey, dad, how’s it going? | 老爸 最近怎么样 |
[39:18] | I’ve done some research | 我看了一些 |
[39:19] | on my options for halfway houses, | 戒护院的资料 |
[39:21] | and some of them aren’t too bad. | 其中一些还可以 |
[39:23] | I mean, after prison, | 当然是跟监狱比起来 |
[39:24] | It’s not like I need the four seasons. | 我又不是要在那里待一整年 |
[39:26] | What about the empire? | 你觉得帝国大厦怎么样 |
[39:27] | What do you mean? | 什么 |
[39:29] | Well, I spoke with the parole board. | 我跟保释委员会谈过了 |
[39:31] | I gave them my address as | 我给了他们 我的地址 |
[39:32] | where you’ll be reporting in January. | 作为你一月份报到的地点 |
[39:34] | I want you to come back to a home. | 我想让你回家 |
[39:36] | Thank you, Nate. | 谢谢你 内特 |
[39:39] | I can’t tell you how much this means to me. | 这对我真的很重要 |
[39:41] | Well, I’m out buying you some new clothes. | 我出去给你买了些新衣服 |
[39:43] | I know you’ve been locked away for a while, | 我知道你被关进去有些日子了 |
[39:45] | but no one’s wearing orange this season. | 不过这个季节可没人穿橙色衣服 |
[39:48] | However, it’s not always fate that gives us a gift. | 然而 给我们带来礼物的 并不仅有命运 |
[39:53] | Sometimes it’s someone closer to home. | 有时候 也会是家人 |
[39:56] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干什么 |
[39:57] | Shouldn’t you be off living your dream– | 你不是该和你梦寐以求的 |
[39:59] | days on end in a real car with serena? | 瑟琳娜一起驱车去旅行了吗 |
[40:01] | No, I’m staying here, so actually, | 不 我不去了 因此 |
[40:02] | I’ll be living out my nightmare, | 我即将活在人间炼狱里 |
[40:03] | trapped in the city with only Blair Waldorf to talk to. | 被困在一个只能和布莱尔·霍道夫聊天的城市 |
[40:07] | Nate’s here. | 内特也在 |
[40:08] | I’ll share custody as long as I’m in first position. | 只要我在第一位 我就有监护权 |
[40:11] | No, Nate’s with his grandfather. | 不 内特会和他的祖父待在一起 |
[40:12] | Eric, then. | 还有艾瑞克 |
[40:13] | Gstaad with Elliot. Please don’t continue down the list. | 和埃利奥特在格施塔德 别再一一列举了 |
[40:15] | I promise you, it’s just me. I won’t be calling. | 我保证 只有我一个 我不会给你打电话的 |
[40:18] | I’m gonna be very busy writing, | 我要忙着写东西 |
[40:20] | turning Vanessa’s room into an office, | 把瓦内萨的房间改造成办公室 |
[40:22] | Seeing “Ninette” at the film forum. | 去影院看”尼内特” |
[40:24] | I’m seeing “Ninette” At film forum. | 我也要去影院看”尼内特” |
[40:27] | You like french documentaries about orangutans? | 你喜欢关于猩猩的法国纪录片 |
[40:29] | “Ninette” Is an inspiration. | “尼内特”能启发人的灵感 |
[40:31] | Last summer, I’d go to the jardin des plantes | 去年夏天我特意跑去巴黎植物园 |
[40:33] | all the time just to visit her. | 就是为了去看她 |
[40:36] | If we happen to run into each other, | 如果我们偶然碰到了 |
[40:38] | please don’t sit next to me. | 千万别坐我旁边 |
[40:39] | I wouldn’t think of it. | 我绝对没这种想法 |
[40:40] | Let’s just finish these dishes so we can go home, all right? | 我们还是快点洗完盘子回家吧 |
[40:42] | I’ll wash. You dry. | 我来洗 你来擦 |
[40:44] | You wouldn’t know how to handle Redel. | 你可不知道瑞达[餐具名]该怎么洗 |
[40:45] | This coming from the one holding what appears to be | 难以置信这话居然是从一个拿着 |
[40:47] | a bottle of l’occitane shampoo. | 一瓶欧舒丹洗涤剂的人口中说出的 |
[40:49] | You can’t wash good wine glasses in common dish soap. | 平常的洗涤剂洗不了好酒杯 |
[40:54] | Just follow my lead, Humphrey. | 跟着我做就行了 汉弗瑞 |
[40:56] | You’re used to doing that. | 你不是都习惯了吗 |
[41:06] | Could you please just tell me what’s going on? | 你能不能告诉我 到底发生了什么 |
[41:08] | My mom and sister are out of town, | 我母亲和妹妹都出城了 |
[41:09] | so I know they aren’t visiting. | 这会他们肯定不会来探视 |
[41:14] | Serena. What are you doing here? | 瑟琳娜 你怎么来了 |
[41:19] | I had to come see you. | 我得来看看你 |
[41:24] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该从何说起 |
[41:26] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[41:28] | But I feel like I should start. | 但我觉得应该由我先开口 |
[41:30] | If you love someone, set them free. | 如果你爱他 就给他自由吧 |
[41:33] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |