时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Blair Waldorf working the door. | 布莱尔·霍道夫当门童 |
[00:07] | I got an internship at “W.” | 我在《W》杂志社得到了实习机会 |
[00:08] | Knowing you, you’ll be editor by May. | 幸会 愿你在五月前能成为编辑 |
[00:10] | He shouldn’t have been having an affair with a student. | 他不该和学生有染 |
[00:12] | He never touched me, mom. | 他从来都没有碰过我 妈妈 |
[00:13] | You sent an innocent man to prison. | 你将一个无辜的人送入了监狱 |
[00:15] | Ben, you came. Can we talk? | 本 你来了 我们能谈下吗 |
[00:17] | I see that look in your eye, | 我看到了你眼中的暗示 |
[00:19] | and I know exactly what it means, | 我很清楚那是什么意思 |
[00:21] | but I don’t want to be with you. | 但我不想跟你在一起 |
[00:22] | I realize my wife hasn’t treated you justly in any way, | 我知道我妻子对你非常不公 |
[00:25] | but I’d like to help. | 但我想帮你 |
[00:26] | I have an extra room at my loft, and I’d love if you moved in. | 我顶楼还有个房间 我希望你能搬过来 |
[00:30] | My father’s gonna do everything humanly possible | 我父亲一定会全力以赴 |
[00:32] | to acquire Bass Industries. | 去收购拜斯集团 |
[00:34] | I don’t want to stop seeing you. | 我想继续和你约会 |
[00:36] | I can handle the complications if you can. | 如果你可以处理好复杂局面 我也可以 |
[00:38] | It’s been great catching up, Mr. D., | 和你谈话非常开心 |
[00:39] | but my friend just arrived. | 但我朋友来了 |
[00:41] | I’d introduce you, | 本该给你介绍下的 |
[00:42] | but you may or may not have | 但是从法律上讲 |
[00:43] | statutorily raped his sister. | 你是强奸他姐姐的人 |
[00:45] | Might be a tad awkward. | 我想还是算了吧 |
[00:48] | Consider this a warning. | 我警告你 |
[00:49] | Stay away from Serena. Stay away from her family. | 离瑟琳娜远点 离她们家人远点 |
[00:52] | You wanna hang out? | 你想出去走走吗 |
[00:53] | Sorry, Damien, but I’m done with the pills, all right? | 不好意思 达米恩 我戒了 |
[00:55] | No, as friends. | 不 朋友式的走走 |
[00:56] | Uh, sure. Why not? | 没问题 |
[01:12] | A wise woman once said that every morning | 一位女智者曾说过 每日清晨 |
[01:14] | when you wake up, you say a little prayer. | 苏醒时要念一首祈祷诗 |
[01:17] | After all, you never know what your day may hold. | 毕竟 你不知道这一天会过得如何 |
[01:21] | Sorry, I only have an hour before my next meeting. | 抱歉 我一小时后要开会 |
[01:28] | Then we’ve got no time to waste. | 那我们就抓紧时间吧 |
[01:31] | From a warm good-bye… | 从温暖的告别 |
[01:38] | Ten things I need done in an hour. | 这十件事要一小时内完成 |
[01:40] | Sorry. Fashion week is starting. | 抱歉 繁忙的时尚界工作开始了 |
[01:42] | …to a chilly hello. | 到冷淡的早安 |
[01:46] | You have no new messages. | 您没有新留言 |
[01:50] | From quiet solitude… | 从寂静的孤独 |
[01:54] | …to surprise company. | 到天降来客 |
[01:55] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 有何贵干 |
[01:56] | Hi. I’m here for the home inspection. | 你好 我来做家庭调查 |
[01:58] | Inspection for what? | 调查什么 |
[01:59] | Ah, sorry we’re late. | 抱歉 我们迟到了 |
[02:01] | You must be Ben’s parole officer. | 您是本的假释官吧 |
[02:03] | The day waits for no one. | 时不等人 |
[02:14] | Better switch that thing off or bring it to bed. | 最好关机否则就得拿床上接了 |
[02:16] | Vibration’s a terrible thing to waste. | 振动这功能浪费了可不好 |
[02:24] | Mm. Sorry. That’s my dad. | 抱歉 这次是我爸的电话 |
[02:28] | What? I can’t ignore his calls. | 怎么了 我必须接 |
[02:29] | He’s my boss, remember? | 他可是我老板 还记得吧 |
[02:31] | How could I forget? | 怎么会忘呢 |
[02:31] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[02:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:33] | Hi, dad. I’m just running late. | 喂 老爸 我晚点到 |
[02:38] | I’ll be right there. | 那我马上就到 |
[02:39] | I gotta go. Rain check. | 我得走了 以后再玩吧 |
[02:50] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不要啊 |
[02:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:54] | Just lost the ace for the kickoff party. | 刚失去了赴宴的王牌 |
[02:56] | Have to find a replacement large enough | 要找和佛罗伦萨机器乐队 |
[02:57] | for Florence and the Machine to perform, | 一样大牌的替代人选 |
[02:59] | Call the caterers, reroute the flowers and the gift bags. | 致电供应商 重排鲜花和礼品袋等 |
[03:02] | That sounds like my kind of crisis. | 好像是个大麻烦 |
[03:04] | What can I do to help? | 我能否帮到忙 |
[03:04] | Stop distracting me with questions, for starters, | 新来的 别问问题了 我会分心的 |
[03:06] | and have you even finished your list? That’s a “No.” | 名单上的都联系完了吗 看来没有 |
[03:09] | So I guess in addition to everything else I have to do this week, | 所以算上本周其他要忙的事 |
[03:12] | I will spend your entire performance review tomorrow | 我明天再给你写整体评价 |
[03:14] | discussing your inability | 讨论你在 |
[03:15] | to finish your tasks in a timely fashion. | 完成任务效率上的无能 |
[03:19] | No. I can’t tank my review. | 我不能得到差评 |
[03:22] | This internship is everything, and I’ve been working hard. | 这个实习对我意义重大 我那么努力 |
[03:25] | Try to understand. Epperly’s under a lot of pressure. | 你得理解 艾柏利压力很大 |
[03:27] | Oh, please, I’ve celebrated more | 天呐 我参加过的时尚界宴会 |
[03:29] | fashion weeks than birthdays. | 比生日派对还多 |
[03:31] | I know how it is. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[03:32] | My mother’s very high-strung. | 我妈妈当时也特别紧张 |
[03:33] | In fact, in the years between her marriages, | 事实上 在她结婚的那几年 |
[03:35] | you wouldn’t believe… Wait a minute. | 你都不可想象…等等 |
[03:38] | How long do you think it’s been | 你觉得艾柏利 |
[03:39] | since Epperly had her strings plucked? | 这样紧张过度多久了 |
[03:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:42] | Well, there’s no shame in it. | 这没什么好避讳的 |
[03:44] | It’s just what happens when you’re married to your job. | 人变成工作狂时就会这样 |
[03:46] | It’s hard for a powerful woman to find the time. | 女强人总是抽不出时间 |
[03:49] | But maybe all I have to do is to get Epperly on my back | 也许我对艾柏利的最大支持 |
[03:51] | is to get her on hers. | 就是让她当回女人 |
[03:52] | Last time I checked the intern packet, | 上回我看实习生岗位说明时 |
[03:54] | I don’t think “Pimp daddy” was included | 我可不记得职责里 |
[03:56] | in the description of duties. | 有媒婆这一项 |
[03:57] | Well, it just so happens that Epperly’s perfect partner | 但如果艾柏利的完美男伴正好该酒店 |
[04:00] | also owns the perfect hotel to host tonight’s kickoff party. | 举办这场宴会的主办者 这完全有可能 |
[04:03] | Ahh. Two birds, one Bass. | 一”拜”[拜斯]二鸟啊 |
[04:06] | Well, that’s the grand tour– | 一次很棒的参观之旅 |
[04:07] | Bedrooms in the back, kitchen’s in the front. | 卧室在后面 厨房在前面 |
[04:09] | ’90s rock relics everywhere. | 全是九十年代摇滚风格 |
[04:12] | Well, everything looks good. | 都挺好的 |
[04:13] | Ben, I’ll see you at the end of the week, okay? | 本 我们周末见 好吗 |
[04:15] | This is a pretty great thing you and your family are doing. | 你和你父亲做了件很了不起的事 |
[04:20] | So… I really can’t thank you enough, Rufus, | 那个 鲁弗斯 你让我住进你的故居 |
[04:23] | for letting me crash in your old room. | 我对此感激不尽 |
[04:25] | And, Dan, I know this is a huge imposition, | 丹 我知道这严重侵占了你的权益 |
[04:27] | But I’m gonna do my best to stay out of your hair. | 但我会尽我所能不与你碰面 |
[04:30] | If at any time you want me gone, I am. | 你什么时候想让我走 我马上离开 |
[04:31] | I’m sure it won’t come to that. The parole board would rather | 不会有这么这一天的 假释裁决委员会 |
[04:34] | have you in a home setting. So would we. | 希望你安定在一个地方 我们也这样想 |
[04:37] | Hey, dad, can I talk to you for a second? | 老爸 能和你说句话吗 |
[04:39] | I’m gonna go unpack my stuff. | 我去拆行李 |
[04:44] | Are you seriously letting | 你不会真让 |
[04:45] | Serena’s stalker move in here? | 瑟琳娜的追求这住这吧 |
[04:47] | I told you last week this was a possibility. | 我上星期告诉过你有这种可能性的 |
[04:49] | Well, I didn’t think you’d actually do it, | 但是我没想到你会真的去做 |
[04:50] | Especially without talking to me first. | 尤其是你都没和我商量一下 |
[04:52] | I didn’t think I needed your approval. | 我不需要你的批准 |
[04:54] | After everything he’s been through, | 他无辜的承受了那么多 |
[04:55] | Don’t you think we owe it to him? | 你不认为这是我们欠他的吗 |
[04:57] | Sure, if by “We,” You mean Lily. Why doesn’t he just move | 你说的我们 是莉莉 那为何他不直接搬进 |
[04:59] | into Chuck’s old room? And what do you plan on telling | 恰克的故居呢 而且你怎么和瑟琳娜交代 |
[05:01] | Serena about this? I’m sure she’s not gonna be okay with it. | 她绝对不会同意的 |
[05:04] | Actually, she’s more than okay with it. It was her idea. | 事实上 她是举双手赞成的 这就是她的主意 |
[05:19] | Hey. Uh, I already got the tickets | 我已经拿到票了 |
[05:20] | And the ginger-sesame-caramel popcorn, so | 还有生姜芝麻饴糖爆米花 所以… |
[05:23] | Yeah, I don’t think I can make the movie today, man. | 我想今晚我看不了电影了 |
[05:27] | Oh. Um, all right, well, let’s… | 没关系 那我们 |
[05:29] | We’ll just grab a coffee then. | 我们一起去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[05:31] | No. I think I gotta get out of town for a few days, | 不了 我还是出城躲几天吧 |
[05:33] | Maybe even longer. | 也许会更久 |
[05:35] | Since when? Why? | 何时的事 为什么 |
[05:36] | Since recently and for reasons I’m not at liberty to discuss. | 刚有的打算 至于原因我不能说 |
[05:41] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:44] | Oh, come on. You know you can trust me with anything. | 别这样 你知道我是可以信任的 |
[05:47] | I mean, the amount of crazy crap that people tell me | 我是说 很多人都跟我说过疯狂的事 |
[05:49] | And expect me to keep to myself, | 然后让我守口如瓶 |
[05:50] | All–all the drama about my mom and Serena and Ben… | 还有我妈妈 瑟琳娜和本之间的事… |
[05:53] | Maybe that’s the reason I can’t tell you. | 这就是为什么我不能告诉你的原因 |
[05:56] | Because it’s about Ben? | 和本有关吗 |
[05:58] | Damien, if you know something about him, you gotta tell me. | 达米恩 如果你知道什么 你应该告诉我的 |
[06:00] | Rufus just moved him into the loft. | 他刚搬到鲁弗斯家 |
[06:04] | Ben’s living with dan now. Nice. | 本现在和丹住在一起 |
[06:09] | Okay. The other morning, Ben jumped me. | 有天早上 他来找我 |
[06:13] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[06:14] | I don’t know. He–he just went nuts. | 我也说不清 他像疯了一样 |
[06:15] | Told me if I didn’t get lost, | 警告我如果我不滚的话 |
[06:16] | He was gonna tell my dad I was dealing. | 他就向我老爸揭发我贩毒的事 |
[06:19] | You don’t know my dad, Eric. If he finds out, I am… Done. | 你不了解我爸爸 如果他知道了这件事 我就完了 |
[06:24] | Okay, that’s crazy. | 这也太扯了 |
[06:24] | I mean, if anyone should have to leave the city, | 如果有人该离开 |
[06:26] | It’s–its ben, not you. That guy is dangerous, | 那也应该是他 而不是你 那家伙太危险了 |
[06:30] | And I do not want him around my family or my friends. | 我不想让他再出现在我家人或者我朋友身边 |
[06:34] | Look, don’t go yet. I’m gonna figure something out. | 先别急着出城 我会想出办法的 |
[06:43] | Did I hear Raina just leave? | 我听说瑞娜刚离开啊 |
[06:44] | What is that, three days in a row now? | 现在是怎么个情况 连续三天吗 |
[06:46] | Things are getting serious. | 事情越来越严重了 |
[06:47] | Not fast enough. | 没那么快 |
[06:47] | We’re stuck in this meaningless mind-blowing sex loop. | 我们还停留在刺激的性圈套中呢 |
[06:51] | Aw, I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这个我很抱歉 |
[06:52] | Raina’s the one person that can stop her father | 瑞娜是唯一一个可以阻止她爸爸 |
[06:55] | from swallowing up bass industries. | 停止侵吞拜斯企业的人 |
[06:56] | I need her to fall for me so she’ll spare my company. | 只要她倾慕于我 她就会帮我 |
[06:59] | Yeah, well, she doesn’t strike me | 我看她不像是那种会一见钟情的人 |
[07:01] | as the love-at-first-sight type, so just give it some time. | 所以得花点时间 |
[07:04] | Time is the one thing I don’t have. | 时间是我现在最缺的东西 |
[07:06] | One of my corporate weasels informed me that their board | 公司里的一个人告诉我 |
[07:08] | is voting tonight at 8:00 to approve the bid. | 理事会将在今晚八点投票决定是否同意他的出价 |
[07:11] | Once that happens, bass industries is toast. | 一旦通过了 拜斯企业也就易主了 |
[07:14] | I need to up my game. | 我也该把我的游戏收网了 |
[07:15] | No pun intended. | 不会再玩下去了 |
[07:16] | Hello? Anybody home? Epperly, meet my good friend chuck bass. | 有人在吗 艾柏利 这是我的好朋友恰克·拜斯 |
[07:21] | nice to meet you, Mr. Bass. | 很高兴见到你 拜斯先生 |
[07:22] | That’s Nate. Chuck, we need a favor. | 那位是内特 恰克 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[07:25] | The magazine lost its space for the kickoff party tonight, | 杂志社找不到场地来办开幕晚宴 |
[07:28] | And Epperly and I both agree the Empire | 而我们俩都认为帝国大厦 |
[07:30] | would be the perfect replacement. | 是个不错的选择 |
[07:31] | Sadly, the empire is spoken for, but The Palace is available. | 帝国大厦预订出去了 皇宫酒店可以吗 |
[07:36] | The palace… Would lend an air of old-world sophistication | 皇宫酒店… 更有古老的贵族气息 |
[07:39] | to the evening. | 更适合今晚的主题 |
[07:40] | I’d have to check with Florence’s manager. | 我得问下佛罗伦萨的经理 |
[07:41] | Do you have a stage? | 那里有舞台吗 |
[07:43] | They’ll have one by tonight. | 今晚会搭好的 |
[07:45] | Okay. I can get behind that. | 好的 我也可以帮点忙 |
[07:47] | And that brings me to another point of business. | 那使我在商业上又提升了一个高度 |
[07:49] | Nate, would you show Epperly the view from the roof? | 内特 你带艾柏利去俯瞰下美景如何 |
[07:51] | It’s something you must see. | 你真得好好看看 |
[07:53] | Excellent idea. I need to speak to Blair alone for a moment. | 非常好 正好我还有事要和布莱尔说 |
[07:57] | Looks like our favorite upper east sinners | 看起来虔诚的上东区罪人 |
[08:00] | just found the answer to their prayers. | 刚刚找到了赎罪的方法 |
[08:02] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:03] | Lucky for us, | 幸运的是 |
[08:04] | Their road to heaven leads straight through hell. | 他们的道路可以从地狱直达天堂 |
[08:18] | Hey. Dorota told me you were here. | 多洛塔告诉我你在这儿 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I came by to check on Eric. | 趁我妈妈不在 |
[08:22] | with my mom away, I knew he wouldn’t run into her, | 我来看看艾瑞克 我知道他也不想见我妈 |
[08:23] | But turns out he’s gone, too. Want a berry? | 但是他也不在 吃草莓吗 |
[08:27] | Oh, no, thanks. | 不用了 |
[08:28] | I already had breakfast with my new roommate Ben. | 我和我的新室友本已经吃过早饭了 |
[08:32] | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[08:33] | That he deserves a second chance. | 他应该得到另一次机会 |
[08:35] | Oh, to what, to drug you and leave you for dead | 什么机会 再给你下药然后把你 |
[08:37] | in a motel room again? | 扔在汽车旅馆的机会吗 |
[08:38] | That wasn’t Ben. That was juliet, and you know it. | 那不是本干的 是茱丽叶 你知道的 |
[08:41] | And now she’s off doing independent study somewhere, | 她现在在某个地方自主学习 |
[08:43] | and I don’t even think they talk anymore. | 他们彼此不再有联系了 |
[08:45] | Look, I understand that you feel badly about what happened | 我知道你对他的遭遇还有莉莉对他做的事 |
[08:47] | and what lily did, but you can’t forget that this guy | 感到愧疚 但你也别忘了他在狱中 |
[08:49] | spent the past six months out to get you. | 花了六个月来想办法作弄你 |
[08:52] | Ben was a good guy before all this happened, | 本起码原本是个好人 |
[08:54] | and if you kept an open mind, you’d see that he still is. | 如果你能抛弃偏见 你会发现他没有变 |
[08:56] | You’d see what I see. | 你会同意我的看法的 |
[08:59] | – Oh. Wow. – What? | -哦 哇哦 -怎么了 |
[09:02] | You have feelings for this guy. | 你喜欢上他了 |
[09:03] | No. Not that it’s any of your business. | 没有 而且这也不关你的事 |
[09:06] | It doesn’t matter how I feel or don’t feel about Ben. | 不管我对本是什么感觉 |
[09:10] | He’s made it perfectly clear he wants nothing to do with me. | 他已经挑明了 不想和我再有什么关系 |
[09:12] | I haven’t even heard from him since the “W” Party. | 《W》派对之后 我就没和他联系过 |
[09:18] | Yeah. I guess I’m way off base. | 是啊 我想我是大错特错了 |
[09:24] | Serena, what’s going on? | 瑟琳娜 这是怎么回事 |
[09:25] | Two guys from Newel just showed up here | 纽沃公司的两个人送来了一个书架 |
[09:27] | with a bookcase from Ms. Van der Woodsen? | 说是范德·伍德森女士送的 |
[09:30] | Uh, I can explain. I’ll be right there. | 我可以解释向你 我马上过来 |
[09:36] | There you are. I have to go now. I’ll call you later. | 你来啦 我现在得走了 待会儿打电话给你 |
[09:38] | Wh– | 什么 |
[09:41] | Where’s she going? | 她去哪 |
[09:42] | To see Ben. | 去看本 |
[09:44] | That’s not a good idea. | 这可不太好 |
[09:45] | Tell me about it. What do you mean? | 你倒是说说看 什么意思 |
[09:46] | Well, contrary to what Rufus and Serena believe, | 和鲁弗斯 瑟琳娜的想法恰恰相反 |
[09:48] | he hasn’t changed. He beat up a friend of mine just last week. | 他根本没变 上周还打了我一个朋友 |
[09:51] | We have got to get rid of this guy, | 我们要摆平这个人 |
[09:52] | show everybody how dangerous he is. | 让大家知道 他是个多危险的人 |
[09:58] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[10:00] | Epperly, my boss. | 艾柏利 我的老板 |
[10:02] | Fashion week just started, so she’s a stress case, | 由于时装周刚开始 她忙得晕头转向 |
[10:05] | but my performance review is tomorrow, | 但明天就是我的业绩评估了 |
[10:07] | and I need it to go well. | 我要让测评万无一失 |
[10:08] | Surely saving tonight | 当然 如果今晚一切顺利 |
[10:10] | will earn you the gold star you crave. | 你就可以得偿所愿了 |
[10:11] | No, it will calm her for a nanosecond | 不 这只会让她冷静一小会儿 |
[10:14] | until she finds something else to stress about. | 其他的烦心事还是会接踵而至的 |
[10:16] | I believe that only one thing can relax Epperly, | 我觉得唯一能让艾柏利放松的 |
[10:20] | and it’s something that I can’t give to her. | 是一份我无法给予她的享受 |
[10:23] | You need to turn that frown upside down | 你需要让她在评估之前 |
[10:25] | before she pulls out the grading pencil. | 眉开眼笑 |
[10:26] | And you’re just the man for the job. | 而你正是这项任务的不二人选 |
[10:28] | I’m not sure I am. I’ve spent the last few weeks | 我可不确定 这几个星期 |
[10:31] | trying every trick I know in the bedroom | 我使劲了浑身解数 变幻床上功夫 |
[10:33] | to get Raina to fall in love with me– | 设法让瑞娜爱上我 |
[10:34] | Business reasons, of course. Nothing seems to be working. | 当然是为了生意 但好像没什么用 |
[10:39] | That’s because that’s how you win a guy’s heart, | 这些是对付男人的花招 |
[10:41] | not a girl’s. | 而不是掠获芳心 |
[10:43] | If you want Raina to fall for you, | 如果你想让瑞娜为你倾倒 |
[10:44] | you have to stop pulling on her drawstrings | 你要先学会挑拨她的心弦 |
[10:45] | and start pulling on her heartstrings. | 而不是一味地挑拨人家的衣带 |
[10:47] | And where are they located, exactly? | 那到底该怎么做呢 |
[10:50] | In a common connection. | 沟通从心开始 |
[10:52] | You and I bonded over a mutual love of scheming… | 我们俩有过一段互相算计 |
[10:55] | and burlesque. | 可笑悲催的过往 |
[10:56] | Find something that you and Raina both share. | 找找你和瑞娜的共同点吧 |
[11:00] | Let your guard down. | 放下你的戒备之心 |
[11:01] | Show her a side of you that no one else sees. | 向她展示你不为人知的一面 |
[11:03] | I… Hear girls love that. | 我 听说女孩爱吃这套 |
[11:05] | Open up, and she’ll be forced to follow suit. | 一旦敞开心扉 她就会被迫行事 |
[11:07] | And once you hook her, reel her in, gut her emotionally | 一旦她上了钩 就会对你神魂颠倒 |
[11:10] | and throw the carcass overboard. | 牵肠挂肚 甘愿赴汤蹈火 |
[11:11] | You really do have a gift. | 你还真有天赋 |
[11:13] | so it’s a deal. | 那么成交吧 |
[11:15] | If I’m focused on raina, | 如果我专注于瑞娜 |
[11:16] | I can’t expend energy on Epperly. | 就没有精力顾及艾柏利了 |
[11:20] | That is not fair. I give you gold | 这不公平 我可给了你秘诀 |
[11:22] | and you can’t spare two hours? | 你就不能牺牲两小时吗 |
[11:25] | Think of her as an amuse-bouche. | 你就把她想象成可口的美食吧 |
[11:27] | You were right, Blair. The view is great up there. | 没错 布莱尔 这儿的风景真不错 |
[11:28] | It’s so pretty. | 好美 |
[11:33] | Nate… I was just saying how you should | 内特 我还在说呢 |
[11:36] | come with me and Epperly to lunch. | 你应该和我们一起去吃午餐 |
[11:38] | Yeah, sure, I’ll go to lunch, as long as Epperly doesn’t mind. | 当然好啦 只要艾柏利不介意就行 |
[11:42] | No, I’d love that. | 不介意 太好了 |
[11:46] | So I’m sure Ben was a perfectly nice guy | 我确定瑟琳娜初遇本的时候 |
[11:48] | when Serena met him, | 他是个绝佳好男人 |
[11:49] | but you lock anybody up for three years… | 但是把任何一个人关三年 |
[11:51] | Yeah, for a crime he didn’t commit. | 而且他还是冤枉的 |
[11:52] | I’ve seen every episode of “Oz.” | 我可看过《监狱风云》全集 |
[11:54] | That place can change a man. | 那种地方能改变一个人 |
[11:55] | All right, so where’s this friend of yours? | 嗯 你的那个朋友在哪儿 |
[12:01] | Damien is your friend? | 达米恩就是你的朋友吗 |
[12:02] | Just hear him out, all right? | 听他把话说完 好吗 |
[12:03] | Eric, the guy’s a drug dealer. | 艾瑞克 他可是个毒贩子 |
[12:04] | Who helped you and Blair find Juliet | 他听说瑟琳娜遇害后 |
[12:06] | as soon as he realized Serna got hurt. | 立马帮你和布莱尔找茱丽叶 |
[12:08] | Humphrey, personal differences aside, | 汉弗瑞 把个人恩怨放一边 |
[12:11] | Ben is dangerous. | 本这个人很危险 |
[12:13] | We all know that. We need to work together | 这我们都知道 我们要齐心协力 |
[12:14] | to expose him before it’s too late. | 乘早揭开他的真面目 |
[12:16] | No. No. My answer’s “No.” I’m not gonna team up with | 不 我不同意 我不要和一个 |
[12:19] | the one guy I trust less than Ben, and neither should you. | 可信度不及本的人合作 你也不该这样 |
[12:27] | Did you remember to add the prospectus? | 你记得加上内容说明书了吗 |
[12:28] | If I say no, will you stop asking me? | 要是我说没有 你能别再问我了吗 |
[12:30] | The I’s are dotted, | 细枝末节 |
[12:31] | and the t’s have been crossed. We’re ready. | 全全搞定 一切准备就绪 |
[12:33] | We need a unanimous vote tonight, Raina. | 我们今晚要全票通过才行 瑞娜 |
[12:36] | Anything less, | 任何纰漏 |
[12:37] | and the Bass board will sense weakness and put up a fight. | 一旦被拜斯董事会察觉 都会产生分歧 |
[12:40] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[12:41] | Russell. | 拉塞尔 |
[12:43] | You have a beautiful hotel here. | 你的酒店很漂亮 |
[12:44] | I was just taking a look around. | 我就是来这儿看看 |
[12:46] | With Raina by your side, of course. Smile, shake hands, | 当然了 和瑞娜一起 微笑 挥手 |
[12:50] | send a message to the Bass board that Thorpe enterprises | 给拜斯董事会捎个信 |
[12:52] | cares about the future of these properties. | 索普集团关心这里的未来发展 |
[12:55] | Set them at ease. | 让他们安逸点 |
[12:56] | Ah. I never thought of that. | 我从没这么想过 |
[12:58] | Okay, do I need to be here for this? | 好吧 我得在这儿看你们较劲吗 |
[13:00] | You’re right. Where are my manners? | 你说得对 我真没礼貌哈 |
[13:03] | If you’d like the real tour, you can start with lunch | 如果你真想参观一下 可以从我们餐厅开始 |
[13:05] | at our restaurant. | 在那里尽享午餐 |
[13:07] | I, uh, have to get back to the office, | 我要回办公室去 |
[13:09] | But I think it’s nice– a Bass and a Thorpe | 但是这主意不错 拜斯和索普两家 |
[13:11] | to be seen working together, breaking bread. | 合作共事 共进餐点 |
[13:14] | Besides, there’s nothing my daughter doesn’t tell me. | 还有 我女儿和我无话不谈 |
[13:22] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[13:25] | Oh, I’m–I’m so sorry. I just–I thought– | 对不起 我只是想 |
[13:28] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[13:29] | Just return it. | 把它退掉就行了 |
[13:31] | I already called the delivery guys. | 我已经叫了搬运工 |
[13:32] | I can return this, too. | 我可以把这个也退了 |
[13:50] | I can’t believe you remembered. | 不敢相信你还记得 |
[13:53] | I remember everything you’ve read to me. | 我记得每一本你给我读过的书 |
[13:56] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 可能你没注意到 |
[13:57] | I don’t really let go of things so easily. | 我不是轻易忘事的人 |
[14:01] | I guess I could use something to keep me company at night, | 我想今晚我有事做了 |
[14:05] | but the bookshelf still goes. | 但我不要这书架 |
[14:10] | I was about to go out and get some lunch. | 我正想出去吃午餐呢 |
[14:12] | You wanna join me? I don’t wanna raid | 你跟我一起去吗 我不想冒昧地 |
[14:13] | the Humphreys’ pantry, but I’m kinda starving. | 用汉弗瑞的餐具 但我真的挺饿的 |
[14:15] | Well, I told the delivery guys I’d be here, | 我刚告诉递送员我会来这儿 |
[14:17] | so why don’t we order in, if that’s okay with you? | 你觉得可以的话 我们就叫外卖吧 |
[14:21] | I know where the menu book is. | 我知道外卖单在哪 |
[14:25] | So, Epperly, | 艾柏利 |
[14:25] | have you always worked in fashion? | 你一直在从事时装界的工作吗 |
[14:27] | Pretty much. After Oxford, I worked at the Met | 差不多 从哈佛毕业后 我在大都会 |
[14:29] | for Harold Koda at the costume institute. | 为哈罗德·科达女装工作 |
[14:31] | But more importantly, you were a power pilates instructor. | 但更重要的是 你曾是普拉提指导师 |
[14:34] | For one semester in… College. | 可我只是在大学做过一个学期 |
[14:35] | But it still counts. Core strength lasts a lifetime. | 那也算啊 核心力量会影响一生 |
[14:40] | This is Epperly. | 我是艾柏利 |
[14:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:44] | She’s cool. | 她很好啊 |
[14:45] | Uh-huh. What else? | 还有呢 |
[14:47] | She’s smart, stressed about work. | 聪明伶俐 很看重工作 |
[14:49] | Where are you going with this? Whoa. | 你到底要干吗 |
[14:52] | You need to sleep with her right away. | 你要立刻跟她上床 |
[14:55] | what? | 什么 |
[14:56] | I need you to relieve all that pent-up tension | 我需要你在我明天业绩评估之前 |
[14:58] | before my first performance review tomorrow, | 释放她所有被抑制的情感 |
[14:59] | and you better not be selfish, Archibald. | 阿齐布尔德 你最好别太自私 |
[15:01] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[15:02] | A woman remembers. | 女人可是会记仇的 |
[15:06] | This is why you’ve been dragging me around? | 这就是你拉我到处转的原因 |
[15:07] | Well… What’s the big deal? | 这有什么大不了的 |
[15:09] | It’s not like you haven’t done it before. | 你以前又不是没做过 |
[15:10] | Just think of her as | 只要把她想象成 |
[15:11] | younger, more flexible lady Catherine. | 更年轻身体更柔韧的凯瑟琳就得了 |
[15:13] | Trouble. Florence is stuck at J.F.K. | 完了 因为飞机误点 |
[15:15] | Because the machine’s flight is delayed. | 佛罗伦斯被困在肯尼迪机场了 |
[15:16] | Well, Epperly, it’s fine. We’ll send another car. | 没关系 艾柏利 我们再派辆车 |
[15:19] | Why don’t you two grab lunch, | 你们两个自己去吃午餐吧 |
[15:20] | and I’ll go get a jump on it at “W”? | 我回《W》杂志社去处理它 |
[15:22] | No, I need to deal with this myself. | 不 我需要自己解决这件事 |
[15:23] | I’ll see you back at the office. | 一会儿公司见 |
[15:26] | I wasn’t that selfish, was I? Was I? | 我没那么自私 是吧 是吧 |
[15:32] | You were right. Lunch was pretty amazing. | 你说对了 午餐很棒 |
[15:34] | You’ll have to tell Justin when you see him. | 等见到贾斯汀你得告诉他这点 |
[15:36] | He’s our executive chef. | 他是我们的主厨 |
[15:38] | Thank you, Daniel. | 谢谢你 丹尼尔 |
[15:40] | The service was impeccable as always. | 服务像以前一样无可挑剔 |
[15:42] | Thank you so much, Mr. Bass. | 非常感谢 拜斯先生 |
[15:44] | That’s the third waiter you’ve greeted. | 这是你致意的第三位服务员 |
[15:47] | Chuck, I know you’re trying to make me feel guilty | 恰克 我知道你想让我 |
[15:49] | about buying the palace | 对买下这个酒店 解雇这些好员工 |
[15:50] | and firing all these nice people, | 感到内疚 |
[15:52] | but business is business. You know that. | 但工作归工作 你很清楚 |
[15:55] | What’s with the show? | 做秀给谁看呢 |
[15:56] | It’s not a show. I actually grew up here. | 我没在作秀 我在这儿长大 |
[16:00] | Other kids have neighbors and potlucks. | 其他孩子有邻居有家常便饭 |
[16:02] | I have concierges and room service. | 我有看门人和客房服务 |
[16:05] | I know these people because they’re my extended family. | 我了解这些人 因为我们是个大家庭 |
[16:10] | I guess I shouldn’t expect you to understand. | 我想我本不该指望你会理解 |
[16:12] | Actually, I do. | 其实我理解 |
[16:15] | When my mother abandoned us, | 在我妈妈抛弃我们之后 |
[16:16] | my dad couldn’t sleep in our house anymore. | 我爸爸在家里没睡过安稳觉 |
[16:20] | So he moved us into the penthouse of the Blake, | 所以我们搬到了布莱克家的阁楼 |
[16:24] | and we never left. | 然后一直住在那 |
[16:26] | Nothing like being a guest in your own home. | 没什么比在自己家找不到归属感更难受 |
[16:32] | Let me take you out tonight. | 今晚跟我约会吧 |
[16:34] | There’s a party here, then after maybe we can… | 有个派对 那之后我们可以 |
[16:37] | Some other night? | 又像以前那样 |
[16:39] | I have a meeting I can’t miss. In fact… | 我有个必须要开的会 其实 |
[16:42] | Oh, my god. I didn’t realize the time. | 天啊 时间过得好快 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna get my coat. | 我得走了 |
[16:49] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 明天打给你 |
[16:59] | Okay, you have to try a Shishito pepper. | 你得试试师士通的辣椒粉 |
[17:01] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要 |
[17:02] | My mouth is still on fire from the spicy tuna roll. | 我现在还被辣金枪鱼卷烧得不行呢 |
[17:06] | Now please pour me some tea before I literally start to cry. | 在我辣哭之前快给我茶 |
[17:09] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:20] | Look, I’m sorry that | 我对以前的事 |
[17:22] | I’ve been how I’ve been. | 很抱歉 |
[17:24] | I just–I’ve spent the last three years | 用三年时间记恨 埋怨你 |
[17:26] | blaming you for where I thought you put me. | 让我入狱 |
[17:29] | And now here you are somewhere else that I put you. | 我让你不是以前的那样了 |
[17:32] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:34] | No, actually. | 当然没有 |
[17:37] | I’m beginning to think I’m supposed to be here. | 我开始考虑我应该留在这儿 |
[17:46] | How’s everybody doing? | 你们好吗 |
[17:47] | I should get going. | 我要走了 |
[17:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:53] | Leaving. | 离开 |
[17:55] | What is it gonna take | 要怎么样你才明白 |
[17:55] | for you to see this is a dangerous situation? | 现在这样很危险 |
[17:57] | What is it gonna take for you to see it isn’t? | 要怎么样你才明白这不危险 |
[18:00] | We’re not dating, so if it’s all the same, | 我们没有约会 如果你还说老一套的话 |
[18:02] | I don’t need your permission or protection. | 要明白我不需要你的许可和保护 |
[18:08] | Look, Dan, | 听着 丹 |
[18:09] | I know you’re just looking out for Serena, | 我知道你是关心瑟琳娜 |
[18:11] | and I understand your concern. I do. | 我完全理解你的顾虑 真的 |
[18:14] | But you have nothing to worry about. | 但你没什么好担心的 |
[18:17] | I swear. | 我保证 |
[18:28] | Watch out, lonely boy. | 当心了 寂寞男孩 |
[18:30] | Your new roommate’s moving in fast, | 尽管你的新室友闪电迁入 |
[18:32] | but you’re the one who’s going to have to unpack his lies. | 但你是唯一可以拆破他谎言的人 |
[18:44] | Raina’s remarkable. | 瑞娜很优秀 |
[18:46] | I’ve honestly never been with a girl | 我从没见过任何一个女孩儿 |
[18:47] | who understands me like she does. | 这么了解我 |
[18:50] | No, today was just hard because I was showing her the palace. | 不 今天很难捱 我要带她参观酒店 |
[18:54] | I know pretty soon it’s all gonna be gone. | 而且我知道酒店就快不是我的了 |
[18:56] | It’s the one place that still feels like home. | 可如今这是我唯一的家 |
[18:59] | I thought Raina would understand that. | 我想瑞娜会理解的 |
[19:00] | No, I am so sorry, Epperly. | 不 艾柏利 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:02] | I really thought that you and Nate would hit it off. | 我真的认为你和内特会来电 |
[19:05] | No, of course it’s not you. | 不 当然不是你的问题 |
[19:08] | No, don’t blame yourself. | 不要责怪你自己 |
[19:10] | He said he thought you were beautiful. | 他说他觉得你很漂亮 |
[19:12] | He’s just coming off a really crazy relationship, you know? | 他刚结束了一段很不着调的感情 |
[19:15] | No, I know. He’s as smart | 我知道 他人又聪明 |
[19:18] | as he handsome, isn’t he? | 长的又帅 对吧 |
[19:20] | Don’t push it. Wrap it up. | 别操之过急 弥补过来就行 |
[19:21] | Oh. Okay. Well, I’ll see you back at work, Epperly | 好吧 一会儿单位见 艾柏利 |
[19:29] | Hey. I’ll walk you to your car. | 走吧 我送你上车 |
[19:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:34] | You know, I think I might like to see this place at night. | 我今晚还想来这里 |
[19:38] | Honestly, it’s your loss, Archibald. | 说实话 这次你可亏大了 阿齐布尔德 |
[19:41] | Okay, so maybe I was too quick to say no about Epperly. | 好吧 也许我不该那么快就拒绝艾柏利 |
[19:44] | But there’s no harm in hanging out with her | 但现在约她一起参加宴会 |
[19:45] | at the party now, is there? | 也没什么不妥 对吧 |
[19:46] | No harm at all | 当然 |
[19:49] | Hey, Serena. Look, I gotta run. I’ll see you tonight, okay? Bye. | 瑟琳娜 我得走了 晚上见 拜 |
[19:53] | You’re at home during the day with Nate? Do I smell a scheme? | 你和内特在家待了一天吗 又搞啥阴谋了 |
[19:56] | No, I’m just grabbing a quick bite | 哪有 我正要去吃点东西 |
[19:57] | and a change of clothes for the party. | 然后换个衣服去参加派对 |
[19:59] | And you’re not coming from school, are you? | 你不是从学校来的吧 |
[20:01] | No. I saw Ben. | 不是 我刚和本见了面 |
[20:04] | He called me, and we had lunch, | 他先给我打的电话 我们一起吃的午饭 |
[20:07] | and… I don’t know. | 我也不知道咋说 |
[20:08] | I think there really might be something there. | 我总觉得我们俩之间还没完 |
[20:10] | Am I crazy? Please don’t say “yes.” | 我是不是疯了 别告诉我这是真的 |
[20:12] | Bad boys have never really been your thing, | 坏男孩根本不是你的菜 |
[20:14] | but damaged outsiders are a definite weakness. | 而你控的就是那些受到过伤害的外人 |
[20:16] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[20:17] | He’s from a different social class. | 他和我们的社会地位不同 |
[20:18] | Your mother hates him. | 而且你妈也不喜欢他 |
[20:19] | He hates your mother. | 他也不喜欢你妈 |
[20:21] | He’s living in a loft in Dumbo. | 他现在还住在当波区的一个阁楼里 |
[20:23] | I knew Ben before I ever met Dan. | 我认识本比认识丹还早呢 |
[20:26] | Not my point. | 我不是这个意思 |
[20:28] | Just ask yourself this | 你扪心自问 |
[20:30] | is it Ben or the idea of him? | 你到底是喜欢本 还是你臆想出来的他 |
[20:36] | Taking off. I’ll see you later. | 我先走了 一会儿见 |
[20:38] | Hey, uh, glasses — middle shelf | 那个 杯子在架子的中层 |
[20:40] | Salad plates — bottom shelf. | 色拉盘在底层 |
[20:42] | That’s the way it’s been my entire life, | 我习惯了这么摆放 |
[20:43] | which is how long I’ve lived here… with my family. | 我们家住在这的时候 就这么摆放了 |
[20:49] | Listen, man, I know you’re not too thrilled | 哥们 我知道我住在这儿 |
[20:51] | to have me staying here | 让你非常不舒服 |
[20:53] | Picking up on that, huh? | 你感觉到了 |
[20:54] | Little bit. | 有点 |
[20:56] | Look, when your dad offered me a place to stay, | 你爸爸让我住这儿的时候 |
[20:58] | I had no idea that you were living here. | 我根本不知道你也住在这儿 |
[21:00] | If you want me gone, don’t rattle dishes. | 如果你想让我走 不需要摔碗啥的 |
[21:03] | Just tell me. | 直说就行 |
[21:05] | I never meant for Juliet to do what she did. | 茱丽叶所做的事情根本不是我的本意 |
[21:07] | I’ve even told her to give me some space. | 我甚至还让她少管闲事 |
[21:10] | Well, maybe you should tell her again. | 你应该再告诉她一遍 |
[21:11] | I saw she called you. | 我看见她给你打电话了 |
[21:14] | Because it’s my mom’s birthday. | 因为今天是我母亲的生日 |
[21:16] | That’s the only reason. Like it or not, | 就是这样的 不管喜欢不喜欢 |
[21:19] | they’re the only family I have. I’m not gonna lose them. | 她们都是我唯一的家人 我不想失去她们 |
[21:21] | But it’s okay for Serena to lose hers? | 那瑟琳娜就不在乎失去她的家人吗 |
[21:23] | She’s already cutting herself off | 她现在为了之前发生的事情 |
[21:24] | from her mother and Eric over what happened. | 已经和她妈还有艾瑞克都不来往了 |
[21:27] | If you really cared about her, you wouldn’t make her choose | 如果你真的在乎她 你就不会逼她 |
[21:29] | between you or them. | 在你和她家人之间二选一 |
[21:30] | Yeah, ’cause that’s what you did when you guys were together | 这是你们俩在一起的时候 你做的事情吧 |
[21:33] | Are you saying you guys are together now? | 那你的意思是你们俩现在好上了 |
[21:36] | That’s her, isn’t it? | 是她打来的吧 |
[21:39] | Hey. | 你好 |
[21:41] | Hey. So I know it’s last minute, | 我知道现在说有点晚了 |
[21:43] | but I was wondering if you wanted | 但我还是想问下 |
[21:45] | to come with me to the “W” Party tonight. | 你愿不愿意和我一起参加今晚的《W》派对 |
[21:47] | Party? Tonight? | 派对 今天晚上吗 |
[21:49] | You know, if you’d asked me an hour ago, | 如果你一小时前问我 |
[21:51] | I would’ve said that’s not such a good idea. | 我想我可能不会答应 |
[21:53] | But, uh… You know what? I’m in. | 但现在 我跟你一起去 |
[21:57] | Great. I can’t wait to see you. | 那好 等不及见你啦 |
[22:04] | 艾瑞克 你在哪 | |
[22:09] | Great news. Nate is coming to the kickoff party tonight… | 好消息 内特今晚要去那个超赞的派对 |
[22:11] | and he’s very excited to see you. | 他非常想见你 |
[22:12] | That’s great. Too bad I won’t be there. | 好极了 但很遗憾我去不了 |
[22:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:15] | Moving the party has been a logistical nightmare, | 筹办这个派对本来就很棘手了 |
[22:17] | and my phone hasn’t stopped ringing, | 而我的电话还响个不停 |
[22:19] | and I can’t miss a call. | 要命的是 一个都不能漏接 |
[22:21] | Cinderella doesn’t always get to go to the ball. | 灰姑娘不是每次都可以参加舞会的 |
[22:24] | Well, she can if she has | 如果她把办公室的电话 |
[22:25] | all her calls forwarded to her blackberry | 呼叫转移到手机上 再带上一个万能实习生 |
[22:27] | and an able intern by her side the whole time. | 常伴其左右 她就可以去参加派对了 |
[22:30] | I’m not saying to blow off your responsibilities. | 我不是叫你撂担子 |
[22:33] | But if anything goes wrong, | 但如果派对真的出了岔子 |
[22:35] | how can you fix it from here? | 你待在这里如何进行补救 |
[22:37] | It’s not a good idea. | 这可不行 |
[22:38] | You can still do your job and have a fabulous night | 你可以一边工作 一边享受 |
[22:41] | at the same time. Nate can’t wait to see you. | 这个精彩之夜 内特迫不及待想见你呢 |
[22:44] | Trust me. It’s like riding a very cute bike. | 相信我 这绝对是个神奇之旅 |
[22:47] | All right, but we have to leave now. Here’s my phone. | 好吧 那我们现在就走 拿着我的手机 |
[22:50] | Do your forwarding magic. | 把电话呼叫转到手机上去吧 |
[22:51] | Different ringtones for different lines | 记住 不同线路设成不同铃声 |
[22:59] | Careful, B | 当心了 B |
[23:01] | Your boss’s phone is ringing off the hook, | 你老板的电话可是响个不停 |
[23:03] | and it’s your job on the line. | 你得尽职尽责地接电话啊 |
[23:27] | There’s nate. Let’s go say hi. | 内特在那 我们去打个招呼吧 |
[23:34] | Maybe I should go make sure the gift bags | 我得先去看看 |
[23:36] | are being set out properly. | 礼品袋摆好了没 |
[23:37] | I’m sure that they’re fine. | 肯定一切正常 |
[23:38] | If anyone needs to reach you, you have your phone. | 如果有人要找你 他们会打你电话的 |
[23:40] | Come on. Look alive. | 好啦 高兴点 |
[23:42] | Ladies. Epperly, care to join me at the bar? | 女士们 艾柏利 我们去吧台喝一杯如何 |
[23:47] | Go get her. | 搞定她 |
[23:56] | So you go to things like this every week? | 你每星期都来这种地方吗 |
[23:59] | If you don’t like it, we can leave. | 如果你不喜欢 我们就走 |
[24:01] | I just thought the music would be good. | 我只是觉得这儿的音乐不错 |
[24:04] | Oh, no. I’m–I’m looking forward to it. | 没有 我很期待来这里的 |
[24:07] | You thirsty? | 喝点什么吗 |
[24:07] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[24:16] | I missed my meeting. | 我没去开会 |
[24:19] | Was I worth it? | 为了我值得吗 |
[24:20] | I’ll let you know. | 我会让你会知道的 |
[24:24] | I took the liberty of reserving my old suite. | 我自作主张地预留了我以前的套间 |
[24:28] | Perhaps after the show, we can continue your tour upstairs. | 等演出结束 我们可以上楼继续参观 |
[24:33] | Only on the condition that you show me something first, | 除非你先带我看一个地方 |
[24:38] | your hiding place from when you were a little boy. | 你小时候的藏身之处 |
[24:42] | Did nate tell you? | 是内特告诉你的吗 |
[24:44] | I grew up in a hotel, too, remember? | 我也是在酒店里长大的 记得吗 |
[24:47] | So can I see it? | 我能去看看吗 |
[24:52] | It wouldn’t be so secret if I just showed it to you. | 如果直接告诉你 那就没有神秘感了 |
[24:55] | Fine. I guess I’ll just have to find it myself. | 那好 那我就自己找出来 |
[25:06] | Whoa! Watch where you’re going, man. Watch where you’re going! | 喂 看点路好不好 看路啊 |
[25:09] | Damien, what are you… doing here? | 达米恩 你在这里干什么 |
[25:12] | This is a party. I go to these. | 这是个派对 我常参加派对 |
[25:14] | You–not so much. | 而你平时不怎么参加派对 |
[25:16] | I thought I told you to stay away from him. | 我想我告诉过你 离他远点 |
[25:18] | Or what? Huh? | 不然怎样 |
[25:21] | Not here. | 别在这闹 |
[25:22] | You name the place. I’ll be there. | 那你说个地方 我等着你 |
[25:25] | Get out of my way. | 别挡着我的路 |
[25:33] | That’s not what we planned. | 这和我们预料的不一样 |
[25:34] | You said he had a short fuse. | 你说过他很容易发火的 |
[25:35] | Damien baited Ben. He just didn’t bite. | 达米恩引诱本发火 但他却没还击 |
[25:38] | Eric said you met his parole officer? | 艾瑞克说你见过他的假释官了 |
[25:41] | Yeah. Why? | 是 怎么了 |
[25:42] | You should call him. | 你应该给他打个电话 |
[25:44] | Parolee’s about to get violent at a private event. | 让假释官在这样一个私人派对上动手 |
[25:49] | To be clear, I’m doing this for Serena, | 我得先说清 我这么做是为了瑟琳娜 |
[25:51] | snd if you turn out to be lying about Ben, | 如果我们发现你对本的情况有所隐瞒 |
[25:53] | I will make sure that you never set foot in this town again. | 我保证你再也回不了纽约 |
[25:55] | Understood. | 我懂 |
[25:57] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[26:08] | What’s this for? | 这是干嘛的 |
[26:10] | Your hand in about three minutes. | 三分钟后你的手用得上 |
[26:11] | You’re gonna punch me in the face as hard as you can. | 你要用尽全力打我的脸 |
[26:20] | Blair, have you seen Epperly? | 布莱尔 你看到艾柏利了吗 |
[26:22] | Yes, and I can hear my performance review now. | 看到了 而且我还能看到我的业绩评价 |
[26:24] | Check plus, check plus, check plus– | 优加 优加 优加 |
[26:26] | You don’t understand. | 你不知道我在说什么 |
[26:28] | The party planner delivered all the gift bags to the old location. | 派对策划人把所有礼品袋都送到老地址去了 |
[26:30] | Well, I’m sure she can fix it. She’s right over there. | 我保证她能处理好 她就在那 |
[26:35] | I don’t understand. Where’d she go? | 不会吧 她去哪了 |
[26:38] | Warmer? | 取暖器 |
[26:39] | Scalding. | 那里太热了 |
[26:40] | Excellent. Under the table. | 好 那就是在桌子下 |
[26:45] | Or… | 或者 |
[26:50] | in the corner… | 在架子旁边的 |
[26:53] | by the shelf. | 角落里 |
[26:54] | The corner– how on earth did you know that? | 就是角落里 你是怎么知道的 |
[26:58] | I hid in the same place. | 我也是躲在那儿的 |
[27:01] | You can see everyone, but no one can see you. | 你可以看见所有人 但是没人看得见你 |
[27:04] | I even carved my name in the wall with a salad fork. | 我还用沙拉叉在墙上刻了我的名字 |
[27:08] | The old wood floor was replaced by tile in the last reno. | 旧木地板在上次装修时拆掉换成了瓷砖 |
[27:11] | Otherwise, I could’ve shown you my work. | 不然我还可以给看看我的杰作 |
[27:14] | See? I know you better than you know yourself. | 看 我比你还了解你 |
[27:21] | I know how much the palace means to you. | 我知道这里对你的意义 |
[27:24] | It’s your home. | 这就是你的家 |
[27:27] | I think I can keep you from losing it. | 我想我能帮你保住它 |
[27:30] | Raina… | 瑞娜 |
[27:34] | Before we go any further, | 在我们的关系更进一步之前 |
[27:35] | there’s something I have to tell you. | 我要告诉你一些事情 |
[27:37] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[27:39] | Allow me. | 让我来说吧 |
[27:41] | Dad, wh-what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你在这儿干嘛 |
[27:44] | I should ask you the same question. | 我到是要问你相同的问题 |
[27:46] | How dare you miss the meeting. | 你怎么敢不去开会 |
[27:48] | I told you, we needed a unanimous vote. | 我告诉过你我们要进行无记名投票 |
[27:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:54] | But I’m not even sure | 但我不确定 |
[27:56] | if we should buy Bass Industries anymore. | 我们是否还要买下拜斯实业 |
[27:58] | Raina… One of chuck’s associates | 瑞娜 恰克的一个同事 |
[28:01] | called our chairman tonight. | 今晚打电话给我们董事长了 |
[28:03] | Chuck knew about the vote. | 恰克知道我们要投票 |
[28:07] | He kept you away on purpose. | 他故意让你不去成的 |
[28:09] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[28:17] | No, I wish you guys could have seen it. | 不 我希望你们可以看到 |
[28:19] | Hey, Ben, I want you to meet Shala, Humberto, and Jen. | 本 我来给你介绍 这是莎拉 汉帛托和珍 |
[28:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:23] | How are you? Humberto. | 你好 我是汉帛托 |
[28:25] | Uh, look, I think I’m gonna take off. | 我想我要先走了 |
[28:27] | Oh, I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起走 |
[28:27] | No, you should stay. I mean, your family’s here… | 不 你留下来吧 你的家人都在这 |
[28:32] | Eric, what are you doing here with… Damien? | 艾瑞克 你和达米恩在一起干什么 |
[28:35] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[28:37] | Ben. He threatened me earlier, | 是本干的 他先是威胁我 |
[28:39] | and then he followed me to the bathroom, and then he jumped me. | 然后他跟着我进了洗手间 还打了我 |
[28:42] | Eric, are you kidding me? There’s no way. | 艾瑞克 你在开玩笑吗 不可能啊 |
[28:44] | No, he did it. I saw it myself. | 不 就是他干的 我亲眼看见的 |
[28:46] | Don’t even try to deny it. I can see that look on your face. | 别试图狡辩 我看到你脸上的表情了 |
[28:56] | Sorry, S, your new beau may have the right to remain silent | 抱歉 S 你的新情郎可以缄默不语 |
[29:01] | but you just became the talk of the town. | 但你却成了街谈巷议的谈资 |
[29:30] | I don’t understand. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我不明白 这没道理啊 |
[29:33] | Why would ben just come and hit you unprovoked? | 本为什么会来无缘无故地打你啊 |
[29:36] | The guy’s obviously got some serious anger issues. | 那家伙肯定憋着一肚子火 |
[29:41] | And his parole officer just happened to be here? | 他的假释官怎么会正好也在这里 |
[29:43] | Come on. | 到底怎么回事 |
[29:44] | No, I called him. | 不 是我打电话叫他来的 |
[29:45] | Because you knew that he’d hit Damien? | 因为你知道本会打达米恩 |
[29:46] | Because I knew he was a danger to you, to me, | 因为我知道他对你我来说都是个危险人物 |
[29:48] | To anyone he came into contact with. | 甚至对跟他有联系的任何人来说都是 |
[29:49] | I tried to tell you all this, but you wouldn’t listen to me. | 我和你说过 但你就是不听 |
[29:51] | Because I don’t believe it, and I don’t believe you. | 因为我不相信 我现在连你也不信了 |
[29:54] | Serena, wait. | 瑟琳娜 等等 |
[30:08] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[30:12] | Did you really know our board meeting was tonight? | 你是不是知道我们今晚要开董事会 |
[30:15] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[30:17] | Yes. | 知道 |
[30:19] | Raina, when we first met, | 瑞娜 刚认识你时 |
[30:20] | I was so desperate to save my father’s company. | 我不顾一切地只想拯救我父亲留下的基业 |
[30:23] | I didn’t care what it took, who I had to betray. | 不在乎用什么方式 不介意会伤害到谁 |
[30:27] | I thought if you fell for me, | 以为只要你爱上我 |
[30:29] | You might find a way to spare it. | 你可能就会理解我 |
[30:32] | But after spending today together, | 但在与你相处的这段日子里 |
[30:34] | I realized how much I actually do care about you. | 我意识到我对你是真心真意的 |
[30:38] | I’m so sorry, Chuck. | 很抱歉 恰克 |
[30:40] | There’s nothing you can ever say to make me trust you again. | 多说无益 反正我不会再相信你了 |
[30:44] | My father’s waiting for me. | 我父亲还在等我呢 |
[31:03] | I won’t be able to get you in front of a judge till morning. | 我明早才能带你去见法官 |
[31:06] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[31:07] | You’re not springing for a room at this place. | 你不是来这里潇洒的 |
[31:09] | This is serious, Ben. | 这不是儿戏 本 |
[31:10] | I’d hoped for better from you. | 希望你不会有事 |
[31:12] | Wait! Stop. You’re making a mistake. | 等等 请留步 你搞错了 |
[31:15] | Serena, don’t. | 瑟琳娜 别说了 |
[31:16] | I know you didn’t do anything. | 我知道你什么都没做 |
[31:18] | Tell him. | 跟他说清楚 |
[31:40] | Nate, where’s Epperly? | 内特 艾柏利在哪 |
[31:42] | We’re having a gift bag crisis. | 礼品袋不够用了 |
[31:43] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道呀 |
[31:44] | She left with this guy she knew from Oxford. | 她跟一个在牛津认识的朋友一起走了 |
[31:46] | What? How could you let some toff just punt off with her? | 什么 你怎么能让那种假绅士把她勾走 |
[31:50] | He’s definitely gonna try and hook up with her. | 他执意想和她搭讪 |
[31:51] | You should’ve heard this guy’s accent. | 你真该听听那家伙的口气 |
[31:54] | Epperly was right. | 艾柏利说的没错 |
[31:56] | you can’t take your eye off the ball. | 你无法把注意力从舞会上挪开 |
[31:58] | I need to fix this. Let’s go. | 我需要处理好这事 走吧 |
[32:00] | You are gonna help me get 650 gift bags | 你要帮我在20分钟内 |
[32:02] | from 29th street in 20 minutes, | 赶到第29大道去拿650个礼品袋 |
[32:04] | or so help me, Archibald, | 帮帮我阿齐布尔德 |
[32:05] | I will tell everyone what your favorite movie is. | 不然我会告诉大家你最喜欢的电影是什么 |
[32:07] | Hey, do not knock “The sound of music.” | 不要贬低《音乐之声》 |
[32:09] | It’s got Nuns and Nazis. | 里面有修女和纳粹分子 |
[32:10] | Julie Andrews was hot. | 再说朱莉·安德鲁很性感 |
[32:17] | So I say we go back to your place, | 要不我们去你家 |
[32:18] | pop in some “Call of duty” and celebrate. | 玩玩《使命召唤》庆祝下 |
[32:21] | Listen, man, I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, | 听着兄弟 我不想让你误解 |
[32:23] | But I think we’re pretty much done here. | 我觉得我们还是就此结束吧 |
[32:27] | I don’t understand. I… | 我不懂 我 |
[32:31] | I thought we were… friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[32:34] | You’re my client. | 你是我的顾客 |
[32:35] | Former client, actually. | 从前的顾客 仅此而已 |
[32:37] | So you were just using me to find out where Ben was | 这么说你只是利用我来找到本 |
[32:40] | So you could get rid of me? | 然后就把我甩了 |
[32:42] | And now he’s gone, and so am I. | 现在他不在了 我也该走了 |
[32:45] | See ya. | 再见 |
[33:02] | You heard what happened? | 你知道出什么事了吗 |
[33:03] | Are you seriously mad at me now? | 你真要这时对我发火吗 |
[33:05] | Well, I can’t say I’m entirely pleased. | 我不能说我一点都不怪你 |
[33:09] | You put Max Cady in my living room. | 你把麦克斯·卡迪弄到我家 |
[33:11] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么做 |
[33:12] | I guess I didn’t realize how deeply you felt about it. | 我想是我没意识到你内心深处的感受 |
[33:16] | I know you got a lot on your plate right now. | 我知道你那边也不容易 |
[33:18] | It’s gotta be hard for you to be caught in the middle like this. | 被夹在这种事中间的确很难受 |
[33:20] | Well, I’m sorry I didn’t ask you first. | 很抱歉我先前没征询你的意见 |
[33:23] | I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我以为我做的是正确的 |
[33:26] | Uh, you were. | 你做得没错 |
[33:29] | Ben didn’t hit Damien. I-I did. | 本没有打达米恩 是我干的 |
[33:33] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[33:36] | Spotted–a lonely boy trying to save an innocent man. | 现场报道 寂寞男孩正尝试去解救无辜的人 |
[33:40] | Looks like Brooklyn’s the one who’s guilty… by association. | 看来布鲁克林为自己的行为感到了内疚 |
[33:49] | Hey, have you talked to Eric? | 跟艾瑞克谈过了吗 |
[33:50] | He wasn’t here when I got up. | 我起来时他已经不在了 |
[33:53] | I wouldn’t be surprised | 他要是跟达米恩在一起的话 |
[33:55] | if he was off somewhere with Damien. | 我一点也不感到惊讶 |
[33:58] | I don’t know what to do, how to get through to him. | 我不知道该怎么做 怎样解决这事 |
[34:01] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[34:02] | I’m meeting with Nate. We’re gonna take care of it. | 我现在去找内特 我们会处理好的 |
[34:05] | Uh, I’ve gotta call you back. | 到时给你回话 |
[34:13] | I don’t know where to begin. | 我不知道怎么开口才好 |
[34:18] | How about “I’m sorry”? | 那就说句”对不起”吧 |
[34:20] | I didn’t think that would be enough. | 我觉得道歉远远不够 |
[34:22] | I’m pretty easy. | 我很随和的 |
[34:24] | Well, then I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:25] | Honestly, I don’t know what I was thinking. | 老实说 我都不知道我在想什么 |
[34:26] | I was jealous. I was angry. | 我的妒忌我的愤怒 |
[34:28] | I cost you a night in jail. | 让你在牢里待了一晚 |
[34:32] | What’s one more after three years? | 都住了三年了 多一晚没什么 |
[34:34] | Thank you for calling my P.O., setting the record straight. | 感谢你给我的假释官打电话 讲出了实情 |
[34:39] | I’ll pack up my stuff. | 我去收拾行李了 |
[34:40] | No, you don’t have to move out. In fact, | 不用 事实上你不必搬出去 |
[34:41] | I would like you to stay. | 我希望你留下 |
[34:42] | I realize you’re someone I should trust, | 我觉得你是那种我值得信赖的人 |
[34:43] | just like Serena said I should. | 就像瑟琳娜说的一样 |
[34:46] | She said that? | 她说过这话 |
[34:47] | Yeah. If you don’t believe me, | 没错 要是不信我的话 |
[34:48] | you can ask her yourself. | 你就亲自问她吧 |
[34:52] | Hey. Dan invited me to come over and wait for you. | 丹叫我过来一起等你回来 |
[34:58] | She was right. I was wrong. | 她是对的 我错了 |
[35:00] | Just give everyone else some time. They’ll come around. | 给大家都留些时间 他们正赶过来 |
[35:04] | I need to go meet Nate. | 我要去找内特了 |
[35:22] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[35:24] | I was just getting coffee at Sicaff? | 我去斯卡夫买咖啡了 |
[35:26] | I-I got you one, too. | 给你也买了一杯 |
[35:29] | You should know that, um, Dan and Nate | 你该知道 丹和内特 |
[35:31] | are on their way over to Damien’s to look for you. | 正去达米恩那里找你呢 |
[35:34] | Yeah, well, Damien ditched me after the party, so… | 达米恩把我一人丢在派对上 |
[35:38] | Strongest drug I’m on is double macchiato. | 双倍的焦糖玛奇朵对我来说是最强力的药 |
[35:41] | Are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[35:42] | No, no, no. We’re not. | 没 没 还没有 |
[35:45] | Talk to me. Make me understand | 说说看 告诉我 |
[35:47] | why you wanna spend so much time with a guy like him | 你为什么想和他那种人黏在一起 |
[35:50] | when you have all your other friends. | 你又不是没有其他朋友 |
[35:52] | What other friends? | 什么其他朋友 |
[35:56] | Can’t believe I’m gonna say this out loud. | 不敢相信我居然要大声把这句话说出来 |
[35:59] | It sounds so stupid, but I… I thought Damien got me. | 这听起来很蠢 但是我觉得达米恩真的懂我 |
[36:03] | You know, we could just hang out together | 我们可以一起出去闲逛 |
[36:04] | and do nothing. | 一起无所事事 |
[36:06] | He was there for me. | 他总是支持着我 |
[36:09] | That kind of a guy always is. | 那种家伙不就是那样嘛 |
[36:16] | Lesson learned. Thank you. | 醍醐灌顶啊 谢谢你了 |
[36:24] | 布莱尔 你欠我的 | |
[36:27] | For what? | 欠什么 |
[36:34] | A speechless Chuck Bass. | 哑口的恰克·拜斯 |
[36:36] | Will wonders never cease? | 奇迹永不会终结吗 |
[36:39] | Honestly, I never thought you’d talk to me again. | 事实上 我以为你不会再理我了 |
[36:43] | Neither did I. | 我也觉得是 |
[36:45] | But then I got a phone call from your friend Blair. | 但后来我接到你朋友布莱尔的电话 |
[36:48] | Not a staged call– a real one. | 一通满怀真情实感的电话 |
[36:52] | She told me you may have said all those things | 她告诉我 你可能是出于错误的动机 |
[36:54] | on the phone with her for the wrong reasons… | 才在电话里跟她说那些事情 |
[36:57] | but that you also meant them. | 但你也是真情流露 |
[36:59] | When it comes to me, Blair has a nasty habit | 跟我扯上关系的时候 布莱尔有个恶习 |
[37:01] | of never being wrong. | 就是从未出错过 |
[37:02] | She said the same thing. | 正如她所言 |
[37:04] | So I’ve decided to ignore my better judgment | 所以我打算忽略自己更为准确的判断 |
[37:07] | and give you a second chance. If you ever lie to me again– | 再给你一次机会 如果你再欺骗我一次 |
[37:11] | You have my word. Business is business. | 我保证 公事公办 |
[37:14] | You need to do what’s right for Thorpe enterprises. | 而你得为索普企业做出正确的抉择 |
[37:18] | I’ll find another way to save my family legacy– | 我会另觅方法来拯救我的家庭遗产 |
[37:20] | one that doesn’t involve you. | 不再将你牵涉其中 |
[37:27] | I would… | 我会… |
[37:29] | But I can’t right now. I have a meeting. | 但现在不行 我有个会要开 |
[37:33] | Dinner tonight? | 一起是吃晚餐 |
[37:34] | Room service. | 叫客房服务吧 |
[37:48] | 恰克 谢谢你 | |
[37:54] | Epperly’s been in with Stefano for over an hour. | 艾柏利和斯特凡诺进去都超过一个小时了 |
[37:57] | But… It was just gift bags. | 但那只是礼物袋而已啊 |
[37:59] | And we still got them there on time. | 而且我们也准时送到那里了啊 |
[38:02] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[38:04] | I wanted Epperly to get laid, not laid off. | 我想让艾柏利一夜风流 而不是一夜下岗啊 |
[38:13] | Did you get fired? | 你被炒了吗 |
[38:15] | Of course not. The party was a huge success. | 当然没 派对很成功 |
[38:19] | Are you having a psychotic break? | 那你有没有精神崩溃 |
[38:22] | No, but I am taking a break. I quit. | 没 但我要休个假 我辞职了 |
[38:27] | Blair, at the party, I ran into the guy | 布莱尔 派对上 我遇见了那个 |
[38:29] | that I dated when I was living in London, | 我住在伦敦时交往过的他 |
[38:31] | and we spent the whole night together–just talking. | 我们整晚都待在一起 就聊天而已 |
[38:34] | And he is heading off to Bali to a yoga retreat, | 他打算前往巴厘的一个瑜伽会所 |
[38:38] | and I… decided I want to go with him. | 而我 决定跟他一起去 |
[38:40] | You’re leaving the magazine | 你要像《美食祈祷恋爱》中的 |
[38:42] | for “Eat pray love”? | 女主角那样离开杂志社吗 |
[38:43] | I guess you can’t have it all. | 鱼和熊掌不可兼得吧 |
[38:45] | No, of course you can. Don’t quit. | 不 你当然可以 不要辞职 |
[38:49] | You’re amazing at your job. | 你的工作做得好极了 |
[38:51] | I know, and you will be, too. | 我知道 你也会很出色的 |
[38:53] | What? | 什么 |
[38:54] | As a token of my appreciation | 你帮我认清 |
[38:56] | for helping me see what was missing in my life, | 自己生活中的缺憾 为表谢意 |
[38:58] | I suggested that you be promoted to replace me. Congratulations. | 我提议将你提升到我的位置 恭喜你 |
[39:01] | Stefano’s giving you a trial run, starting now. | 斯特凡诺决定开始试用你 从现在开始 |
[39:03] | This is the office, international, Stefano only. | 这是办公专用 国际专线 斯特凡诺专线 |
[39:09] | Now your day begins every morning at 6:00 A.M. | 现在 你的一天从每天早上6点 |
[39:10] | with the Milan conference call. | 以米兰会议的电话开始 |
[39:12] | No, no, I am a full-time student. I go to Columbia. | 不 不 我是哥伦比亚大学的全日制学生 |
[39:14] | If James Franco can do it, so can you. | 如果詹姆斯·弗兰克可以 那么你也行 |
[39:17] | Blair, you wanted it all, and you just got it. | 布莱尔 你向往这一切 而现在你已得到 |
[39:19] | They say the universe has a great sense of humor, | 常言道上天老爱跟人们开玩笑 |
[39:23] | that sometimes having your dreams come true | 以致有时候 梦想成真之时 |
[39:25] | can feel like a nightmare. | 会像噩梦到来之日 |
[39:31] | The board is waiting for us. | 理事会在等着我们 |
[39:33] | Raina, after last night, I need to ask | 瑞娜 昨晚的事情之后 我得问问 |
[39:36] | if I have your full support to buy Bass industries. | 你是否还全心支持我 购买拜斯产业 |
[39:39] | Yes, under one condition. | 是 但有个条件 |
[39:43] | Name it. | 说说看 |
[39:44] | After the deal closes, I want you to give Chuck | 协议达成后 我想让你给恰克一个机会 |
[39:47] | a chance to be part of the new company. | 掌控新公司的部分运营权 |
[39:50] | I don’t need Chuck’s help to run Bass industries. | 我不需要恰克帮助我经营拜斯产业 |
[39:53] | Yes, you do. | 不 你需要 |
[39:55] | You just don’t know it yet. | 你还没有意识到 |
[39:57] | Because getting what you want | 因为得偿所愿时 |
[39:59] | always comes with strings attached. | 往往有相应条件附带之 |
[40:09] | Archibald, Humphrey. What are you guys doing here? | 阿齐布尔德 汉弗瑞 你们来这儿干什么 |
[40:13] | Well, we came looking for Eric. | 我们来找艾瑞克 |
[40:15] | We ran into your dad instead. He’s a nice guy. | 却碰上你老爸了 他人还不错 |
[40:17] | I mean, at least he was to us. | 我是说 至少对我们还不错 |
[40:18] | How he is to you after what we told him | 至于在我们告诉他真相后 他会怎么对你 |
[40:20] | might be a different story. | 就不可同日而语了 |
[40:23] | Wait. You guys realize what you’ve done? | 等会 你们知道自己干了什么吗 |
[40:27] | My dad’s gonna cut me off! | 我老爸会剥夺我的继承权的 |
[40:29] | And even when you think you’re finally in the clear, | 而即使你觉得终于守得云开见月明了 |
[40:32] | you’re never home free. | 却得知大功告成之日尚远 |
[40:35] | You haven’t slept. | 你一夜没睡 |
[40:37] | I couldn’t, | 睡不着 |
[40:38] | not until I knew you were safe. | 不确定你的安危我睡不着 |
[40:41] | Last night at the party when everyone else doubted you, | 昨晚派对上 所有人都怀疑你时 |
[40:42] | I never did, not for a second, and I never will. | 我从未怀疑过 哪怕一秒 今后也不会 |
[40:49] | What about your family? | 你家人怎么办 |
[40:51] | What if us being together drives them all away? | 如果我们在一起会让你众叛亲离呢 |
[40:54] | I don’t think it will, | 我觉得不会的 |
[40:55] | but that’s a risk I’m willing to take if you are. | 只要你愿意 我甘冒这个险 |
[41:06] | Every happy ending is just a new beginning… | 所有圆满结局只象征着一个新的开始 |
[41:11] | because on the upper east side, | 因为在上东区 |
[41:13] | the good times never last forever. | 好景永远不长久 |
[41:16] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |