时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[00:06] | Damien ditched me after the party, so… | 达米恩在派对后就离开了我 所以 |
[00:08] | Strongest drug I’m on is double macchiato. | 我吃过的最强效的药也不过是双份玛奇朵 |
[00:09] | I have decided to set my sights on Bass Industries. | 我的目标是收购拜斯实业 |
[00:13] | It’s not just his disloyalty. It’s his pomposity. | 他不仅背信弃义 而且很浮夸 |
[00:16] | And the fact that you slept with him? | 而且你还跟他上过床 |
[00:18] | Oh, well, that was a long time ago, and it was fleeting. | 那是很久以前的事了 也没持续很久 |
[00:20] | You wanted an internship. I wanted this one. | 你只是想要实习 而我想在这里实习 |
[00:23] | I stupidly thought that this fake friendship might be real. | 我竟愚蠢地以为这虚假的友情可能是真的 |
[00:26] | I suggested that you be promoted to replace me. | 我建议将你提升到我的位置 |
[00:28] | Blair, you wanted it all. You just got it. | 布莱尔 你刚得到了你想要的 |
[00:31] | I got a phone call from your friend Blair. | 我刚接到你朋友布莱尔的电话 |
[00:33] | So I’ve decided to give you a second chance. | 所以我决定再给你一次机会 |
[00:36] | You need to do what’s right for Thorpe Enterprises. | 你得做对索普企业好的事情 |
[00:37] | I want you to give Chuck a chance | 我希望你能给恰克一个机会 |
[00:39] | to be part of the new company. | 让他成为新公司的一员 |
[00:40] | I don’t need Chuck’s help to run Bass Industries. | 我不需要恰克帮我打理拜斯实业 |
[00:42] | Yes, you do. | 不 你需要 |
[00:44] | What about your family? | 你的家人怎么办 |
[00:45] | What if us being together drives them all away? | 如果我们在一起使得他们都离开你怎么办 |
[00:46] | I don’t think it will, | 我不这么觉得 |
[00:47] | but that’s a risk I’m willing to take if you are. | 但如果你愿意承担这个风险 我也愿意 |
[01:05] | It’s cold out there, but on the upper east side, | 外面很冷 但是在上东区 |
[01:09] | things are heating up, | 气氛却愈加热烈 |
[01:10] | because Valentine’s Day is around the corner. | 因为我们即将迎来情人节 |
[01:18] | Please don’t tell me you’re leaving already. | 别告诉我你就要走了 |
[01:20] | Between classes at Columbia or your job at “W,” | 每天在哥伦比亚的课和《W》间来回奔波 |
[01:23] | the only proof that I have you still exist | 唯一能让我相信你还活着的证据就是 |
[01:25] | is the faint trace of Chanel in the morning. | 每天早上那股淡淡的香奈儿香水味 |
[01:27] | I’m so sorry, S. | 我很抱歉 S |
[01:30] | But if I can turn this into a permanent job, | 但如果我日后能转正 |
[01:31] | it’ll knock 6 months off my 2-year plan. | 这六个月的实习能成就我未来两年的计划 |
[01:34] | Are you sure you’re not just burying yourself in work | 你确定你沉浸在工作中的原因 |
[01:36] | to avoid thinking about tomorrow? | 不是为了逃避考虑明天 |
[01:37] | Tomorrow? I don’t even know what day today is. | 明天 我都不知道今天是什么日子 |
[01:47] | Last year, Chuck and I honored Valentine’s Day | 去年 恰克和我为了庆祝情人节 |
[01:50] | by staging our very own bacchanal. | 举办了只属于我们的酒神节 |
[01:52] | And no, there were no goats, | 如果你刚才的表情是那个意思的话 |
[01:54] | if that’s the look that just fluttered across your face. | 我要告诉你 这次我们也没把山羊弄过来 |
[01:57] | But this year, I’m sitting out “V” Day | 但今年 我为了工作 |
[02:00] | to focus on my career, | 忽略了情人节 |
[02:01] | as is Chuck with his fake relationship | 而恰克也和蕾娜·索普开始了 |
[02:03] | with Raina Thorpe. | 一段虚假的感情 |
[02:04] | Right, but I thought you reached out to Raina | 但你不是打电话给蕾娜 |
[02:05] | and told her that Chuck’s feelings were real. | 还告诉她恰克对她是真心的吗 |
[02:07] | He needed to get back in her good graces, | 他需要保持她对他的好感 |
[02:08] | and I knew exactly how to get him there. | 而且我很清楚如何帮他达成 |
[02:11] | Chuck and I may need some time to forge our own paths | 在恰克和我再次浪漫地结合前 |
[02:13] | before we risk a romantic rejoining, | 也许我们还有很长的路要走 |
[02:15] | but we’re still there for each other. | 但我们依然等待着彼此 |
[02:18] | And what about you and Ben? | 你和本呢 |
[02:19] | It must be very special for him, spending Valentine’s Day | 他终于不用和狱友一起过情人节了 |
[02:21] | with someone other than his cellie. | 而是和你一起 他一定感觉很特别 |
[02:24] | We decided to sit it out, too. | 我们也不打算庆祝 |
[02:25] | We just started dating. It’s too much pressure. | 我们才刚开始 压力太大了 |
[02:29] | Hey, why don’t you and I have a friends’ Valentine’s Day? | 我们一起过一个朋友式的情人节如何 |
[02:32] | Manis, macaroons, massages? | 吃点甜豆饼 马卡隆 做个按摩 |
[02:33] | Uh, it sounds amazing. I’ll let you know. | 听起来不错 我考虑一下 |
[02:36] | But… If the 2-year plan wins out, will you be okay? | 但如果我选择《W》 你不介意吧 |
[02:41] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[02:50] | I’m glad you agreed to this brunch with Chuck and Lily. | 我很高兴你同意与恰克和莉莉共进早午餐 |
[02:53] | It shows a lot of good faith on their part. | 这充分展现了他们的诚意 |
[02:54] | I mean, we came in with guns blazing, | 我是说 我们气势汹汹地来 |
[02:56] | and they responded with an olive branch. | 但他们却伸出了橄榄枝示好 |
[02:58] | More like olive bread. | 还不如说是橄榄面包 |
[03:00] | I agreed to a meal, Raina. That’s it. | 我同意一同进餐 蕾娜 仅此而已 |
[03:03] | I don’t trust the Basses. They don’t operate like we do. | 我不信任拜斯家族 他们跟我们不一样 |
[03:07] | They’re a family, just like us. | 他们跟我们一样 也是一家人啊 |
[03:09] | The Lily I remember didn’t have a maternal bone in her body. | 在我印象中 莉莉完全不像个母亲 |
[03:12] | Family was just about money and power. | 她的家庭只有金钱和权力 |
[03:17] | Well, I hope hosting this brunch proves to you once and for all | 我希望这次早午餐能向你证明 |
[03:19] | I have the company’s best interests at heart. | 我都是为了公司好 |
[03:22] | And also elegantly forces the enemy to come to you. | 同时优雅地强迫对手站到你这边来 |
[03:25] | Yes, Sun Tzu is right beside | 是 我的书架上《孙子兵法》就在 |
[03:26] | Emily Post on my bookshelf. | 《艾米丽·波斯特》[世界礼仪女王]旁 |
[03:28] | But, Charles, don’t let your feelings for Raina | 但查尔斯 别让你对蕾娜的感情影响了 |
[03:31] | affect your judgment. We have to be careful with the thorpes. | 你的判断 我们要小心应对索普家的人 |
[03:34] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我懂的 |
[03:35] | Don’t worry. I’m not banking on their sympathy. | 别着急 我并不指望他们的同情 |
[03:38] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[03:41] | So… Is anyone hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[03:46] | How’s the job search going? | 你工作找得怎么样了 |
[03:49] | I think the check the “Have you ever committed a felony?” Box | 我觉得”你是否犯过重罪”这个选项 |
[03:53] | limits my options. | 让我的选择很有限 |
[03:56] | But yours seem to be improving. | 你的进展好像不错 |
[03:59] | I’m sorry if I overstepped. | 如果我越界了 很抱歉 |
[04:00] | The article was just sitting there. | 那篇文章就在那 |
[04:02] | Being single while living with the guy seeing your ex? | 自己单身 还与前女友的现男友同住 |
[04:06] | We nailed the awkwardness. | 我们知道你有多尴尬 |
[04:07] | Yeah, well, it’s very fresh. | 是啊 更何况这事刚刚发生不久 |
[04:11] | It’s a good thing Serena and I decided | 我和瑟琳娜决定情人节什么也不做 |
[04:13] | not to do anything for Valentine’s Day. | 这样挺好的 |
[04:15] | I can’t afford to take her out anyway. | 我已经没钱带她出去了 |
[04:17] | Well, you already read how awkward I feel about this, | 你已经看到这让我有多尴尬了 |
[04:19] | But, um, with me, | 但她和我在一起的时候 |
[04:21] | she was always happy to just play pool and drink beer. | 就算是打桌球喝啤酒 她也很开心 |
[04:23] | Right now I couldn’t even afford to do that. | 现在我连这么做的钱都没有 |
[04:26] | Uh… Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:29] | I used to work for a catering company. | 我曾经在一个餐饮公司工作 |
[04:30] | They could always use an extra hand around a holiday. | 节假日时他们总是会雇临时工 |
[04:32] | I can make a call, it’s good money. | 我可以打个电话问问看 薪酬也挺多的 |
[04:34] | And–and no offense, but judging from my past coworkers, | 无意冒犯 但以我过往同事的经历来看 |
[04:36] | I think they have the | 那家公司对于重罪犯 |
[04:38] | “Don’t ask, don’t tell” Policy regarding felons. | 一直执行着”不过问不谈论”的原则 |
[04:41] | Uh, thanks. Appreciate that. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[04:44] | Uh, and, you–what’s next for the article? | 你准备怎么处理你那篇文章 |
[04:46] | Uh, well, I e-mailed my Conde Nast contact, Epperly, | 我给康泰纳什集团的联系人艾柏利发了邮件 |
[04:49] | but I got an auto response, | 但是是自动回复 |
[04:50] | saying she doesn’t work there anymore, | 说她不在那工作了 |
[04:51] | so I gotta– I gotta facebook her. | 所以我想上脸谱网上找下她 |
[04:54] | I don’t know about the cater-waiter me, | 虽然我不知道该怎么做宴席服务生 |
[04:55] | but the teacher me thinks | 但是以我做老师的经验来说 |
[04:57] | maybe you should step out from behind the computer | 也许你该合上电脑 |
[04:58] | and find out who the new Epperly is | 找到艾柏利的接班者 |
[05:01] | and give her the article in person. | 然后亲自把文章交给她 |
[05:03] | The new Epperly. I hadn’t thought about that. | 艾柏利的接班者 我都没想到 |
[05:07] | As part of “W’s” Online expansion, | 为了《W》杂志网络版能够进一步扩张 |
[05:09] | Stefano wants to kick off a new feature– | 斯特凡诺决定开设一个新专栏 |
[05:11] | Bright young thing. | “闪亮的时尚一族” |
[05:12] | We’ll follow an “It” Girl one night a month | 我们将会在每月的某个晚上 |
[05:15] | as she navigates the Manhattan social scene. | 追踪曼哈顿时尚社交圈中的一个女孩 |
[05:17] | Our inaugural “It” Girl needs to be special, | 我们的首位时尚女孩必须非常特别 |
[05:20] | as should her Valentine’s day plans. | 而且也必须有一个特别的情人节安排 |
[05:22] | Blair, you’re friends with Serena Van Der Woodsen? | 布莱尔 听说瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森是你朋友 |
[05:27] | Yes. Well, d– Serena definitely is “It,” | 对 瑟琳娜是够时尚的 |
[05:31] | but what if there was someone fabulous | 但是我在想 我们是不是能找一个 |
[05:33] | that we could break ourselves? | 能让我们有所突破的人呢 |
[05:34] | Someone like… Raina Thorpe. | 比如说蕾娜·索普 |
[05:36] | Daughter of Russell? | 拉塞尔的女儿吗 |
[05:39] | I like it. Keep going. | 很好 继续 |
[05:41] | Well, she’s typically shunned publicity, | 她基本上不和公众打交道 |
[05:43] | which makes her an even bigger get. | 这就使得我们的报道更加有卖点 |
[05:44] | So if I could come through… | 如果我能… |
[05:47] | I’d recommend Stefano consider your trial period over. | 我会提议斯特凡诺 考虑给你提前转正 |
[05:50] | I’ll have her by lunch. | 午餐前就联系上蕾娜 |
[05:56] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[05:58] | How well do you know Raina Thorpe? | 你对蕾娜·索普了解多少 |
[06:00] | Um, not at all. | 一点都不了解 |
[06:01] | Do you know where she is right now? | 那你知道她现在在哪吗 |
[06:03] | I’m guessing you do. | 我想这个你比我更清楚 |
[06:04] | At your house. | 在你家 |
[06:06] | Where my mother lives. No way. | 是我妈住的地方 别想了 |
[06:08] | We’re still at war. | 我和我妈还在冷战 |
[06:09] | And why are you asking anyway? | 你干吗问我这个 |
[06:11] | Because I need to do a story on Raina for the magazine | 因为明天晚上我要代表《W》杂志 |
[06:14] | tomorrow night. | 专访蕾娜 |
[06:14] | Okay, well, why don’t you just ask her yourself? | 好吧 那你干嘛不亲自问她 |
[06:16] | After the Chuck thing, | 你把恰克让给了她 |
[06:17] | doesn’t she owe you a favor? | 她不正好欠你一个人情吗 |
[06:18] | Yes, but she’s not answering her phone, | 话是这样说 但是她不接我电话 |
[06:20] | And I can’t leave the office. | 而我又不能离开办公室 |
[06:23] | Besides, it’s better this way. Just two “It” Girls talking. | 你去更好啊 两个时尚女孩聊聊天 |
[06:25] | and explain that you’ll do the profile yourself. | 然后你跟说 由你亲自来做这个专访 |
[06:28] | Right, because this is all really just a favor to me | 好吧 我去只是因为举手之劳 |
[06:31] | and not a convoluted way for you | 并不是去帮你去监视 |
[06:33] | to keep your eye on Raina and Chuck on valentine’s day? | 蕾娜和恰克情人节在干什么 |
[06:35] | Mm, I hadn’t thought of that. Thank you! | 我可没这么想 谢了 |
[06:42] | Lily, everything was delicious, especially the eggs. | 莉莉 东西非常好吃 尤其是鸡蛋 |
[06:45] | Ah, spanish tortilla. | 西班牙玉米粉圆饼 |
[06:47] | That’s perfect after a late night | 当夜宵或者是在喝了太多里奥哈葡萄酒后 |
[06:49] | or a breakfast in bed after too much rioja. | 当成第二天的床上早餐最好不过了 |
[06:52] | Thank you, Russell. | 谢谢夸奖 拉塞尔 |
[06:53] | Um, here in america, we call it a frittata. | 在美国我们把这叫做菜肉馅煎蛋饼 |
[06:57] | Did I just hear your dad laugh? | 你老爸在笑 是我听错了吗 |
[07:01] | I told you this would work. | 我就说会成功的 |
[07:02] | I’m going in. | 我去了 |
[07:03] | okay. | 好的 |
[07:04] | Mr. Thorpe, we’re all very grateful | 索普先生 我们很高兴 |
[07:07] | we have found a buyer for Bass industries | 能为拜斯企业找到 |
[07:09] | that we can all approve of. | 一个合适的买主 |
[07:11] | And though it may be your instinct | 虽然出于您的考虑 |
[07:14] | to keep the company under the Thorpe umbrella, | 您可能想让这家公司盖上索普的名号 |
[07:17] | that might be a mistake. | 但这很有可能会是一个错误 |
[07:18] | The Bass name has equity. | 拜斯这个名字也是有价值的 |
[07:21] | I’d like the chance to prove that all in one night– | 希望您能给我一个晚上来向您证明这一点 |
[07:24] | tomorrow, to be exact. | 就是明天晚上 |
[07:27] | I’ve leased a landmark mansion outside the city. | 我在城外租了一个庄园 |
[07:30] | It’s a destination. You travel to get there, | 您直接去那里就就行了 |
[07:33] | and the reservations are made before. | 我已经为您事先预定过了 |
[07:35] | And what do people get when they arrive? | 人们去那能得到什么 |
[07:37] | Imagine you’re at a club. | 想象一下你在一家俱乐部 |
[07:39] | Forget the year, the continent. | 忘记了时空 地点 |
[07:43] | You don’t want the night to end. | 这时你肯定希望这样的夜晚不要结束 |
[07:45] | In this case, it doesn’t have to. | 既然这样 没必要结束 |
[07:46] | When the time is right, | 时间合适的时候 |
[07:47] | you drift upstairs to a private room. | 你可以去楼上的私人房间 |
[07:50] | spend the night or just a few hours. | 度过一个晚上或者只待几个小时 |
[07:52] | It’s up to you. | 这由你来决定 |
[07:56] | But, uh, what makes you think people will show up? | 你凭什么确定会有人去 |
[08:00] | It sounds like you need a big marketing push | 让这个消息传播出去 |
[08:02] | just to get the word out. | 得花不少功夫在市场营销上吧 |
[08:03] | No marketing. | 不需要营销 |
[08:04] | I say where and when, people show up. | 只要我说时间和地点 人们就会去 |
[08:07] | If I can prove to you | 如果我可以向你证明 |
[08:09] | The Bass brand has a quantifiable worth, | 拜斯这个名字也是有一定价值的 |
[08:12] | will you look at my business plan? | 你可以看一下我的经营方案吗 |
[08:14] | It shows how you can keep the company together | 你会看到在拜斯的旗号下 |
[08:17] | under the Bass name, | 以及我的参与下 |
[08:18] | with my involvement. | 你能更好地维系整个公司 |
[08:25] | I’ll put a pin in my current plans for… | 我会抽空去看一下的 |
[08:28] | 36 hours. | 36小时之后 |
[08:30] | If this thing you’ve planned succeeds, | 如果你能说到做到 |
[08:33] | we’ll talk. | 我们再谈 |
[08:38] | You nailed it. | 你做的很好 |
[08:40] | I’ll see you at the hotel, dad. | 酒店见 爸 |
[08:42] | Serena. We weren’t expecting you. | 瑟琳娜 没想到你会来 |
[08:45] | I’m here to see Raina. | 我来找蕾娜 |
[08:46] | Hey, we haven’t officially met, | 嗨 我们没有见过 |
[08:49] | but our mutual friend Blair Waldorf | 但我们共同的朋友布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[08:50] | wants to talk to you. She’ll explain everything. | 想和你谈谈 她会把一切和你说清楚的 |
[08:59] | Blair has to follow a socialite | 布莱尔要在情人节这天 |
[09:01] | around on Valentine’s day. | 跟踪报道一位社会名媛 |
[09:02] | It’s for work, she figured you wouldn’t mind | 工作需要 她想你应该不会介意的 |
[09:04] | since everything with Raina is, you know… | 因为我们都知道你和蕾娜的事是 |
[09:06] | I know what? | 我知道什么 |
[09:10] | Oh. Blair was wrong. | 布莱尔错了 |
[09:12] | You do have feelings for Raina. | 你真的喜欢蕾娜 |
[09:14] | I do. | 是啊 |
[09:16] | I have something spectacular planned for tomorrow night. | 明晚我还有个超赞的计划呢 |
[09:19] | Uh-oh. B.’s in for a shock when she finds out | 当B发现自己的想法 |
[09:23] | what she thought was as fake as a C.Z. | 正如哈利·温斯顿的珠宝赝品一样虚假时 |
[09:26] | is actually as real as Harry Winston. | 一定会大为震惊的 |
[09:31] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[09:33] | All the shoppers on Madison are so stressed. | 麦迪逊大街上的人都好紧张的样子 |
[09:36] | It’s like the entire future of humanity lies in the balance. | 好像全人类的未来都悬而未决一样 |
[09:40] | “Should I get him boxers or Cologne?” | “我该给他买四角裤还是古龙香水呢” |
[09:42] | “Are red roses clich?” | “送红玫瑰是不是太俗了” |
[09:44] | “If I hide the ring in her food, will she choke?” | “如果我把戒指藏在食物里 她会不会噎着” |
[09:46] | I’m so happy we’re sidestepping Valentine’s. | 我还真高兴不用过情人节 |
[09:50] | You sure? It’s not very romantic. | 是吗 那可不浪漫啊 |
[09:53] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你吧 |
[09:54] | I have a hot date with my blu-ray player. | 我可和我性感的蓝光播放器有个约呢 |
[09:56] | What about you? What are you doing? | 你呢 你在做什么 |
[09:57] | Believe it or not, I am working. | 你相信吗 我正在工作 |
[10:00] | Really? Ben, that’s great. Where? | 真的吗 本 太棒了 在哪工作 |
[10:03] | Uh, it’s nothing big, but it’s a start. | 也没什么 但总算是开了个头 |
[10:05] | Oh, let me guess. Uh, at a publishing house? | 让我猜猜 是在出版社吗 |
[10:08] | Tutoring service? | 课外辅导吗 |
[10:10] | Um… You’re doing research for a professor? | 你是在帮教授做调查吗 |
[10:12] | You’d be so good at that. | 你一定能行的 |
[10:14] | Uh… I–how’d you know? | 我 你怎么知道的 |
[10:16] | So which one is it? | 到底是哪个呢 |
[10:18] | Tutoring. | 家教 |
[10:20] | Well, all you have to do is get one kid into an IVY, | 你只要把一个孩子送进常春藤名校 |
[10:23] | and your phone will be ringing off the hook. | 然后你的电话就会响个不停 |
[10:25] | I have to go meet a friend, | 我得去见个朋友 |
[10:26] | but I’ll see you on the 15th | 但是等这些杂事都完了之后 |
[10:27] | when all this craziness is over. Happy tutoring. | 我们15号见面哦 辅导愉快哈 |
[10:30] | Thanks. Uh, I’ll talk to you later. | 谢谢 回头再聊 |
[10:42] | Hey, there you are. Listen, we need to talk to you. | 嘿 你在这儿呀 听着 我们要和你谈谈 |
[10:45] | Not now, Archibalds. Russell bit. | 现在不行 阿齐布尔德 拉塞尔叫我 |
[10:47] | My party tomorrow needs to be legendary, | 如果想要在收购后 仍旧保住我的职位 |
[10:49] | if I’m going to secure my place after the takeover. | 明天的派对必须独一无二 |
[10:52] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[10:53] | Whatever Russell thorpe promised | 无论拉塞尔·索普答应过你什么 |
[10:55] | you is a lie. | 肯定都是谎言 |
[10:56] | I think I’ll take my advice from someone | 我想我是不会听取 |
[10:58] | not interested in grinding an ax across my knuckles, | 心怀叵测的人的意见的 |
[11:01] | if you don’t mind. | 恕我直言 |
[11:02] | After you and Nate tried to get me fired, I realized that | 在你和内特想把我炒掉后 我发现 |
[11:04] | your actions weren’t completely unwarranted, | 你们的行为并不是毫无根据的 |
[11:07] | so I asked to be taken off | 所以我要求撤销所有 |
[11:08] | of all Bass business, | 和拜斯企业有关的业务 |
[11:10] | and Thorpe agreed. | 索普也同意了 |
[11:11] | But this morning I was copied on a report | 但是今天早晨我的名字出现在了 |
[11:12] | I shouldn’t have been. | 不该出现的报告上 |
[11:14] | It was a breakdown of how Russell’s gonna sell | 里面记载了拉塞尔将如何把你的公司 |
[11:16] | your company for parts and who he’s selling them to. | 进行瓜分出售 以及出售对象 |
[11:19] | Your intel’s stale. | 你的消息太不灵通了 |
[11:20] | We brokered a deal at brunch. | 我们在早午餐时已经达成协议 |
[11:21] | Russell promised to postpone those meetings. | 拉塞尔答应会推迟会议 |
[11:25] | Just confirmed one an hour ago. | 我是一小时前确认过的 |
[11:28] | And something else. | 还有其他的事 |
[11:29] | I dug around accounting. | 我查看了下账目 |
[11:31] | Bass industries is more profitable kept whole. | 拜斯企业一并出售更赚钱 |
[11:34] | So why is thorpe determined to slice it up? | 那么他为何要将其分开 |
[11:37] | Russell didn’t become a billionaire | 拉塞尔可不是靠做亏本生意 |
[11:39] | by making money-losing decisions. | 才成为亿万富翁的 |
[11:42] | Look, you told me he had issues with Bart, right? | 听着 你说过他和巴特有过节 对吗 |
[11:44] | So maybe it isn’t a business decision. Maybe it’s personal. | 所以也许这不是商业决策 而是个人恩怨 |
[11:52] | So you sound pretty excited about tomorrow, | 听起来你对明天满怀期待呀 |
[11:55] | like maybe it’s not just another night | 好像并不是和往常一样 |
[11:57] | of hanging out with Chuck, business as usual? | 仅仅和恰克共度美好良宵 |
[12:00] | I guess that’s true. | 我想也是 |
[12:01] | At first, it was purely for the sex. | 一开始 纯粹是为了寻欢作乐 |
[12:03] | Oh, that’s chuck. | 恰克就是这样 |
[12:05] | No, I meant me. | 不 我说的是我自己 |
[12:06] | Chuck was just trying to get me to help him with my father. | 恰克本来只是想让我帮忙搞定我父亲 |
[12:09] | “Was”? But now? | “本来” 现在呢 |
[12:10] | Things have gotten kind of serious. | 现在我们都认真起来了 |
[12:12] | I wanna find an amazing dress | 我想挑一件漂亮的裙子 |
[12:14] | and totally take his breath away. | 完全让他窒息 |
[12:17] | Oh, well, that– that does sound serious. | 那听起来是变得认真多了 |
[12:19] | So how about a little help? It’s overwhelming. | 那么帮我挑挑吧 这里漂亮衣服太多了 |
[12:22] | Oh, well, the secret about these places | 这里的秘密就是 |
[12:24] | is that they always keep the best stuff in the back, | 他们总是把好东西放在后面 |
[12:26] | which is why I called ahead. | 所以我提前预定了 |
[12:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[12:43] | Ohh. Wow. That’s the one. Our work here is done. | 就是这件了 我们的任务完成了 |
[12:46] | No need to try this one, | 不用试这件了 |
[12:47] | even though I love the detail. | 虽然我很喜欢这件的细节 |
[12:48] | I actually really love this dress. | 其实我很喜欢这件 |
[12:50] | Then try it on. | 那就穿上试试啊 |
[12:51] | You can wear it tomorrow to the club. | 明天你可以穿着它去俱乐部 |
[12:52] | Oh, no, I wish, but I have other plans. | 不 我倒是想去 但是我有其他安排 |
[12:55] | Something’s better than a Chuck Bass party? | 有什么比恰克·拜斯的派对更好的吗 |
[12:58] | If Serena van der Woodsen isn’t going, | 如果瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森不去的话 |
[12:59] | maybe he was exaggerating | 看来是他夸大其词 |
[13:01] | the value of his so-called brand. | 妄说了他所谓的名牌价值 |
[13:03] | No, it’s not that. It’s just… | 不 不是这样的 只是 |
[13:05] | I’m in a new relationship, | 我开始了新的感情 |
[13:07] | but we’re trying to keep things simple. | 但是我们想平平淡淡 简简单单 |
[13:08] | Ah. You know how it is. | 你明白的 |
[13:12] | Speaking of, are you sure it’s a good idea | 说到这儿 你和恰克一起筹办《W》的派对 |
[13:14] | for you and chuck to be doing this thing for “W”? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[13:17] | I normally pass on all publicity, | 我一般拒绝宣传活动 |
[13:18] | but Blair asked me, so I couldn’t say no. | 但是布莱尔开口了 所以我不能拒绝 |
[13:21] | I know how important she is to Chuck, | 我知道她对于恰克有多重要 |
[13:23] | and she knows how important I am to him, too, obviously. | 显然她也知道我对于恰克有多重要 |
[13:26] | So I’m glad there’s no weirdness there. | 所以我很高兴我们之前并不尴尬 |
[13:28] | Well, actually, there may be some weirdness. | 实际上 也许会有点尴尬 |
[13:32] | Blair still has feelings for chuck, | 布莱尔还对恰克有感觉 |
[13:36] | so if she follows you around on Valentine’s Day, | 所以如果她在情人节跟着你们四处走 |
[13:39] | she’s gonna be hurt. | 她会受到伤害的 |
[13:42] | And if she finds out I ever told you this, | 要是她发现我跟你说了这些 |
[13:43] | I’ll be hurt. | 我会遭殃的 |
[13:45] | I hope my best friend would do the same for me. | 我希望自己最好的朋友能为我做这些 |
[13:48] | Your secret’s safe. | 我会保密的 |
[13:49] | I do hate to cancel last minute, though. | 虽然我很讨厌临阵爽约 |
[13:53] | Well, I’m sure she’ll understand. | 我确定她会理解的 |
[13:55] | Besides, before “W” gave her this assignment, | 而且在杂志社交给她这项任务之前 |
[13:57] | she wanted to spend Valentine’s Day with me anyway, | 她可是说好要和我一起过情人节的 |
[14:00] | so… | 所以 |
[14:06] | Waldorf. | 霍道夫 |
[14:08] | Where’s the new Epperly? | 那个新来的艾柏利哪去了 |
[14:11] | You’re looking at her. | 就是我啦 |
[14:12] | Oh, god, what’d you do to her? | 天呐 你对她做了什么 |
[14:14] | She’s in a better place. | 她去了更好的地方 |
[14:16] | She’s in Bali doing downward dogs | 她正在巴厘岛 |
[14:18] | with some british wally named Prat | 和某个傻兮兮的英国人 |
[14:20] | or prat named Wally. | 一起做瑜伽呢 |
[14:22] | In any case, she quit. | 不管怎样 她辞职了 |
[14:24] | That’s great. My only contact at Condenast | 真是太好了 我和康泰纳什的唯一联系 |
[14:26] | has been replaced by a stapler stealer. | 就这样被一个订书机偷窃者取代了 |
[14:28] | And I will staple whatever’s in your sweaty hand to your jeans | 如果你不马上离开的话 我就把你手里 |
[14:31] | if you don’t leave this instant. | 黏糊糊的东西和你的牛仔裤钉在一起 |
[14:33] | What’s in my hand is an article. | 我手里拿的是一篇文章 |
[14:35] | Epperly said she’d get it to “details.” | 艾伯利说她要细化这篇文章 |
[14:36] | I’m assuming you can’t do the same. | 我想这事你可做不来 |
[14:37] | I-I did… I did kinda get this job for you. | 我来这就是为了让你帮我做这件事的 |
[14:40] | Only after you got me fired. | 除非你把我开除了 |
[14:42] | How many times must I repeat myself? | 你要我说多少遍 |
[14:44] | We are not friends. Just because we went to go see a movie… | 我们不是朋友 不过是出去看了部电影 |
[14:48] | or five together does mean that | 或者说总共看了五部 |
[14:49] | I’ll go out on a limb for you. | 这并不意味着我愿意为你承担风险 |
[14:51] | Okay, well, how about I just drop it in your in-box? | 好吧 那我直接把它放在收件箱里了 |
[14:55] | As you can see, I don’t have time | 正如你所见 我并没有时间 |
[14:57] | to read faux-ticles by wannabe writers. | 来阅读那些自成作家的拙作 |
[15:00] | Blair, please. | 布莱尔 求你了 |
[15:02] | I’ll apply for another internship if I have to | 万不得已我会去申请新的实习机会 |
[15:05] | and get back in the ring with you. | 然后再回来与你较量一下 |
[15:06] | Remember our little wrestling match? | 还记得我们那场小型摔跤比赛吗 |
[15:07] | How about you apply yourself to a job more within your breeding? | 为何不申请一个更适合你的工作呢 |
[15:11] | Isn’t there a bat mitzvah girl | 难道在需要秀兰·邓波儿的地方 |
[15:13] | somewhere in need of a Shirley Temple? | 就找不到一个犹太女孩吗 |
[15:15] | No, actually, I gave my cater-waiter contact to Ben. | 不是那样 我把服务生的机会让给了本 |
[15:17] | He’s doing Martha Stewart’s Valentine’s party. | 他将为玛莎·斯图尔特的情人节派对服务 |
[15:21] | Raina, hi. I have those advanced questions | 蕾娜 你好 关于你之前提的问题 |
[15:25] | like you asked for. Should I fax them? | 我仍有疑问 我把它们传真给你吗 |
[15:26] | I’m really sorry, Blair, | 我很抱歉 布莱尔 |
[15:28] | but I’m not gonna be able to do the profile. | 但是我帮不了你了 |
[15:30] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[15:32] | I should have never agreed to do a social piece. I just… | 我不该同意你做公众人物的 我只是 |
[15:35] | think it’s not a good idea. | 认为这不是个好主意 |
[15:40] | Guess you’ll have time to read my article now. | 我想你现在有时间来读我的文章了 |
[15:46] | Chuck, hello. | 恰克 你好 |
[15:50] | Hey, I was just wondering– | 你好 我只是在想 |
[15:52] | do you actually know why you father hates mine? | 你是不是知道为什么你老爸会讨厌我老爸 |
[15:55] | I always assumed it was a business deal gone bad, | 我一直把这归咎于生意上的失败 |
[15:58] | but maybe there’s more to it. | 但或许事情没那么简单 |
[16:00] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[16:01] | My dad’s too much of a gentleman to hold a grudge, | 我爸可是个绅士 不会因此而怀恨 |
[16:05] | and honestly, i don’t even know | 说实话我甚至不知道 |
[16:06] | how serious they were–either of them. | 他们两个是不是认真的 |
[16:08] | I was at Penn at the time. | 我那时还待在宾夕法尼亚大学 |
[16:09] | Why? What did Lily say? | 为什么这么问 莉莉说了什么吗 |
[16:12] | Lily? Say about what? | 莉莉 她要跟我说什么 |
[16:14] | You don’t know? She and my dad used to date. | 你不知道吗 她和我老爸约会过 |
[16:17] | She left him for your father. | 她因为你老爸而离开了我爸爸 |
[16:19] | Looks like this was one love letter | 看起来这可是一封 |
[16:21] | Lily didn’t want anyone else to read. | 莉莉不愿意公开的情书 |
[16:27] | Hey, thanks for meeting me. | 真感谢你能来见我一面 |
[16:29] | I’m surprised my dad and Lily let you out of the house, | 我爸和莉莉居然会让你踏出家门 |
[16:30] | even for food. | 哪怕是为了觅食 真是太震惊了 |
[16:32] | Oh, well, it might have something to do | 也许这跟我的自愿药物检测 |
[16:33] | with my volunteering or, uh, voluntary drug testing. | 或是义务药物检测有什么关系吧 |
[16:36] | Look, the schnitzel’s on me. | 这份烤肉排算我请你 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry about lying last week. | 我对上周的谎言感到抱歉 |
[16:38] | Oh, thanks. Have you heard from Damien? | 谢啦 达米安有联系过你吗 |
[16:40] | Uh, no, actually. Uh, knowing the ambassador, | 真的没有 在我听说你把达米安 |
[16:43] | after you told him Damien was dealing, | 贩毒的事告诉大使以后 |
[16:45] | I’m sure he was exiled to some very cold, | 我肯定他已经被流放到某个极其寒冷 |
[16:47] | very distant country. You know who else | 极其遥远的国度去了 你知道还有谁 |
[16:49] | I haven’t heard from, though, is, uh, is Jonathan. | 没跟我联络吗 就是乔纳森 |
[16:51] | See, I… I knew he probably didn’t wanna talk to me again, | 我想他很可能不愿再跟我说话了 |
[16:54] | but I-I thought he’d at least return my call and tell me so. | 但我想他至少会回我个电话 和我说一下 |
[16:56] | Well, leaving a message for someone isn’t very romantic. | 给某人留言并不是件很浪漫的事 |
[16:59] | Have you thought about doing something big for him | 你有没有想过为他做些特别的事 |
[17:01] | or show him how much you wanna see him? | 或是向他传达你有多么地渴望与他见面 |
[17:02] | Like what? | 我该怎么做呢 |
[17:03] | Like inviting him to Chuck’s event. | 像是邀请他参加恰克的派对 |
[17:05] | Uh, I am not going to Chuck’s event. | 我不准备参加恰克的派对 |
[17:07] | I have a hot date with a vehicle filled with hot meals. | 我要和满载着热食的机车来次热辣的约会 |
[17:10] | I would feel sorry for myself except I am delivering food | 我只能靠向那些病得无法做饭的病人 |
[17:12] | to people too sick to cook. | 分发食物来减轻我的愧疚感 |
[17:14] | Oh, hey, at least it would be original. | 你那么做至少很有创意 |
[17:16] | Jonathan was never one for cliche. | 乔纳森最讨厌陈词滥调了 |
[17:18] | So make the play, man. Go out in a blaze of glory… | 那就重装上阵兄弟 带着荣耀出征 |
[17:20] | or at least a double-parked panel van. | 或是至少弄辆双排厢式货车 |
[17:24] | Ah, yeah, I really should take my own advice. | 我真该听取我自己的意见 |
[17:25] | Why? Who do you wanna spend Valentine’s Day with? | 怎么了 情人节你要和谁一起过 |
[17:28] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[17:30] | No, it’s not–no, no, no. It’s not like that. | 不 不不不 不是这样的 |
[17:31] | It’s, uh… I… I need her help with something. | 只是 我有些事要请她帮忙 |
[17:35] | You could be waiting a long time. | 那你可得等上一阵子了 |
[17:37] | You’re right, which is why I’m gonna find her | 你说的没错 这就是我要在 |
[17:40] | at the party tonight. | 今晚的派对上找到她的原因 |
[17:41] | May both our fortunes change for the better. | 希望我们都能有好运降临 |
[17:52] | Can I interest you in some nucky? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[17:54] | I snuck out of work early | 我在上班时间偷溜出来 |
[17:55] | to catch up on “Boardwalk Empire.” | 就是为了能赶上《大西洋帝国》 |
[17:56] | I need a primer on | 我需要学习些如何与 |
[17:57] | how to do business with Chicago. | 芝加哥人做生意的入门知识 |
[17:59] | Raina won’t recommit. | 蕾娜不愿意帮我了 |
[18:00] | I didn’t realize the profile was that big of a deal. | 我没想到这些报表那么重要 |
[18:03] | She seemed so into it at first. | 她刚开始的时候那么热衷 |
[18:05] | I need to find out why she backed out. | 我得知道她为什么会退缩 |
[18:07] | Well, if the profile isn’t happening, | 要不是得弄这些报表 |
[18:08] | we can do that friends Valentine’s | 我们就可以像我提议的那样 |
[18:10] | like I suggested. | 过个姐妹情人节了 |
[18:11] | Well, I’d hate to have nothing planned, but first, | 我讨厌没有事先准备的行动 但首先 |
[18:14] | Ben is prison-poor. | 本刚刚被放出来 一贫如洗 |
[18:17] | Who is showering you with gifts on valentine’s day? | 你那堆积如山的情人节礼物要从何而来呢 |
[18:19] | Just my mom. | 当然是我老妈啦 |
[18:21] | She was glad that I came by. Thank you for sending me. | 她很高兴我能过来 谢谢你送过来 |
[18:24] | I’m gonna go call the masseuse. | 我要预定按摩师了 |
[18:38] | 亲爱的瑟琳娜 谢谢你的建议 《W》杂志的事不大妥当 享受美裙吧 蕾娜 | |
[18:54] | This won’t take long, Russell. I know you’re a busy man. | 拉塞尔 不会耽误你太久 我知道你很忙 |
[18:57] | Good. | 好 |
[18:58] | I believe there’s something standing in the way | 我认为有些事情 |
[19:00] | Of Bass industries’ survival– something of a personal matter. | 正阻碍着拜斯集团的发展 一些私事 |
[19:07] | To what exactly are you referring? | 你指的究竟是什么 |
[19:10] | I know Lily broke your heart. | 我知道莉莉伤过你的心 |
[19:11] | She broke my father’s heart, too. | 她也伤透了我父亲的心 |
[19:14] | I wanna be clear. | 我要声明一点 |
[19:16] | My loyalty is with the Bass name only. | 我的忠诚只以拜斯为名义 |
[19:19] | That’s a lovely sentiment, but what does it mean? | 真是感人啊 不过你到底什么意思 |
[19:22] | I’ll do whatever it takes to stay in the company. | 只要能留在公司要我做什么都可以 |
[19:24] | If Lily is an obstacle, I’ll handle it. | 如果莉莉有带来不便 我可以处理 |
[19:29] | Saying it is one thing, Chuck. | 恰克 说起来容易 |
[19:31] | Following through is an entirely different matter. | 做起来可就没那么简单了 |
[19:35] | The woman adopted you after your father died. | 自你父亲过世后 这个女人收养了你 |
[19:39] | She’s the only family you have. | 她是你唯一的亲人 |
[19:50] | Holmberg? Chuck Bass. Gather the board. | 赫伯格 我是恰克拜斯 集合董事会 |
[19:54] | It’s been brought to my attention | 我有事宣布 |
[19:56] | That lily failed to disclose | 莉莉无法解释 |
[19:57] | a significant conflict of interest | 与索普公司之间的 |
[20:00] | With Thorpe enterprises. | 利益冲突 |
[20:03] | It needs to be handled immediately. | 这件事必须立马处理 |
[20:06] | I’ll explain when I’m back. | 我回来再详细说明 |
[20:10] | Yet again, I’m impressed. | 再一次被你折服了 |
[20:14] | Stay the course. | 坚持到底 |
[20:15] | And I see no reason to believe that you and your legacy | 等销售业绩上升 你和你的资产 |
[20:19] | won’t be well taken care of when the sale goes through. | 一定会得到保障的 |
[20:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[20:31] | Aren’t you a little overdressed for hot stones? | 你穿这么隆重来做按摩啊 |
[20:33] | Donna called. She needs me at work. | 多娜打电话了 要我回去工作 |
[20:35] | Oh, this is terrible. | 简直是晴天霹雳 |
[20:36] | The masseuse is already on her way. | 按摩师就快到了 |
[20:38] | I was really looking forward to spending time with you. | 我真的很想跟你在一起 |
[20:40] | You have no idea how much. | 别提有多想了 |
[20:42] | S., cancel the masseuse and go to Chuck’s. | 瑟琳娜 取消按摩 去参加恰克的派对 |
[20:45] | No one should be alone tonight, | 今晚可不能落单 |
[20:47] | And it would mean a lot to him to have you there, | 并且你在场的话 对他很重要 |
[20:49] | Not because you’re an “It” Girl, | 不是因为你是风云人物 |
[20:50] | But because he considers you family. | 而是因为他把你当做亲人 |
[20:52] | Well, I told Ben that I was staying in, | 我告诉本我哪儿也不去 |
[20:54] | But he’s tutoring, so he won’t mind. | 但他正在上课 他不会介意的 |
[20:58] | Tutoring? Are you sure? | 上课 你确定 |
[21:00] | Don’t make fun. He was so nervous, | 别取笑了 他很紧张的 |
[21:02] | He didn’t even wanna tell me. I think it’s noble. | 他甚至不想告诉我的 我觉得这是很高尚的事 |
[21:04] | No, of course you do, and you should. | 当然 的确是件高尚的事 |
[21:06] | Tutoring is great. | 教书挺不错的 |
[21:09] | Now go put on your sexiest dress | 快去穿上最性感的裙子 |
[21:11] | And treat yourself to a night out. | 今晚出去潇洒潇洒 |
[21:15] | Thank you for saving me from a valentine’s day | 谢谢你在情人节拯救我 |
[21:17] | Even more depressing than the movie about it I was gonna watch. | 刚才还感觉比我要看的那部电影还伤感 |
[21:20] | Can we please have friend time after, though? | 那我俩待会儿还有谈心时间吗 |
[21:22] | I think it’ll be too late for that. | 我想那时候已经很晚了 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:30] | “Love Actually” And the jacques torres fondue | 真爱至上和雅克托雷斯巧克力 |
[21:33] | will have to wait. | 只得等等了 |
[21:34] | I just got off the phone with Pete Holmberg. | 我刚和皮特·赫伯格通过话 |
[21:36] | There was an emergency meeting of the Bass Board. | 拜斯董事刚召集了紧急会议 |
[21:39] | I’m being accused of an ethics violation and conflict of interest. | 我被指责违反道德 引起利益冲突 |
[21:42] | Well, stand up for yourself. | 你要为自己辩护 |
[21:44] | Don’t let Thorpe get away with that. | 别让索普得逞 |
[21:45] | It wasn’t Thorpe. It was Charles. He had me removed | 不是索普 是查尔斯 |
[21:48] | From the board effective immediately. | 我被他立即从董事会除名了 |
[21:50] | What are you gonna do? | 那你怎么办 |
[21:52] | I don’t know what deal he cut with Thorpe, | 我不知道他跟索普有什么勾当 |
[21:55] | But it is not the way to win. | 但我绝对不会让他们得手 |
[22:22] | Yes, hello. I’m calling on behalf of Chuck Bass. | 你好 我代表恰克·拜斯 |
[22:26] | His friend Dan Humphrey sent over a new employee today– | 他的朋友丹·汉弗瑞今天介绍过来的新雇员 |
[22:29] | Ben Donovan. | 本·多诺万 |
[22:31] | Mr. Bass wants to be sure | 拜斯先生希望他 |
[22:32] | that Ben is only working his event tonight | 今晚哪儿也不去 |
[22:35] | And nowhere else. | 就去派对帮忙 |
[22:36] | Can you see to it? Thank you so much. | 你能保证吗 非常感谢 |
[23:13] | 2,500 bucks a head, | 2500美元一人 |
[23:15] | And it’s filled to capacity. This place is a gold mine. | 还人满为患 这地方就是个金矿啊 |
[23:18] | I know how to tap a vein. | 我了解生财之道 |
[23:26] | A few days ago, this was pillow talk. | 几天前 这还是我俩的枕边话 |
[23:28] | Look at the ways you inspire me. | 是你激发了我的灵感 |
[23:30] | You’re the one who pulled it off. | 是你将其变为现实 |
[23:32] | No one’s gonna forget tonight. | 这将是个难忘的夜晚 |
[23:44] | Go get some b-roll of the food and drink, | 去拍点食品 酒品 |
[23:46] | And be discreet. We are not tmz. | 谨慎点 我们不是TMZ网 |
[23:52] | Humphrey, what are you doing here? | 汉弗瑞 你怎么在这里 |
[23:54] | Stalking you, actually. | 实际上 我在跟踪你 |
[23:55] | You didn’t, by chance, read my article? | 你不会是 一不小心 看了我的文章吧 |
[23:57] | I don’t need to. I know what it’s about– | 我根本不需要 我知道你写些什么 |
[23:59] | a boy from Brooklyn | 一个来自布鲁克林的男孩 |
[24:00] | And an untouchable upper east side blonde. | 和一位高不可攀的上东区金发美女 |
[24:02] | Well, uh, as a matter of fact… | 其实 事实上 |
[24:04] | I work at “W” Now. I’m an arbiter of taste. | 我现在《W》杂志工作 我可是有品位的人 |
[24:06] | If I were to stand behind some lame Humphrey lamentation, | 我要是拥护汉弗瑞的蹩脚言情小说 |
[24:09] | Then it would be like showing up | 那简直就像 |
[24:10] | at an accessories shoot in crocs. | 我会去卡骆驰小品店 |
[24:12] | How do you know it’s lame? You haven’t read it. Maybe– | 你怎么知道蹩脚 你都没有读过 也许 |
[24:14] | Maybe I’ve matured as a writer, or maybe you’ve matured | 也许我已成为一名作家 或者也许你成为 |
[24:16] | as a person and can help someone out | 一个乐于助人的人 |
[24:18] | who really needs it just because it’s the right thing to do. | 能够解救别人脱离苦海 |
[24:21] | If you’ll excuse me, I have a valentine’s vendetta to exact. | 如果不介意的话 我还有事要做 |
[24:25] | Where the hell is my crew? | 我的伙计哪去了 |
[24:29] | There she is. Start rolling. | 她在这儿 赶快过来 |
[24:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:34] | I thought you were gonna be working all night. | 我以为你今晚要工作 |
[24:35] | I am. “W” Sent me here with a cameraman | 是的 《W》叫我跟摄像师过来 |
[24:38] | To get good stuff for the blog, | 给博客拍点东西 |
[24:40] | And if I go back with only footage of Amanda Lepore | 如果我只拍到阿曼达·洛浦 |
[24:42] | And Ed Burns, | 然后是埃德·伯恩斯 |
[24:43] | then my 2-year plan might as well become 20. | 再然后我两年的计划很有可能变成二十年 |
[24:46] | Okay, fine, they can interview me, | 好吧 他们可以采访我 |
[24:48] | but please tell them to keep it brief. | 但请告诉他们尽量简短些 |
[24:49] | Thank you, thank you, and it will be over before you know it. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 我保证会很快的 |
[24:53] | Can we get some light over here, please? | 灯光打到这儿好吗 |
[25:03] | Lily. Looking beautiful as always. | 莉莉 美丽依旧啊 |
[25:06] | Oh, spare me the niceties, Russell. | 请别见怪拉塞尔 |
[25:08] | I’m here to speak to Charles. | 我来这儿是想和查尔斯谈谈 |
[25:09] | He’s off with Raina somewhere. | 他现在不知道和蕾娜在哪呢 |
[25:11] | You know, they’re a wonderful couple, don’t you think? | 你不觉得他们在一起很棒吗 |
[25:14] | What I think is that whatever it is you’re up to appears to be working, | 依我所见无论你想干出什么见不得人的勾当 |
[25:16] | and my son should know that. Excuse me. | 我儿子都会察觉的 恕我失陪 |
[25:22] | Sorry to interrupt, but, uh, we need to have a little talk. | 抱歉打扰了 我们需要谈一下 |
[25:28] | You realize you’re the worst wingman ever. | 你应该意识到你是最糟的边锋吧 |
[25:30] | Well, maybe so, | 也许如此吧 |
[25:31] | but I hope you see I’m trying to be a good father. | 但我希望你能看到我正努力做个好父亲 |
[25:34] | I came here tonight to find Russell, | 我今晚来这儿是想找拉塞尔 |
[25:36] | say hello, | 打声招呼 |
[25:37] | and hand in my resignation. | 然后递上我的辞呈 |
[25:42] | Since I kept you from your trip to Venice, | 既然因为我你没去成威尼斯 |
[25:45] | I thought I’d bring Venice to you. | 我想我应该带威尼斯给你 |
[25:47] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:50] | I saw your calendar. | 我看了你的档期 |
[26:05] | Buona sera, Arrigo. | 晚上好 阿里戈 |
[26:07] | Your favorites from Harry’s bar. | 你最爱的哈利酒吧 |
[26:12] | I can’t believe you did this for me. | 我不敢相信你为我做了这些 |
[26:13] | When I care about someone, I’m not afraid to show it. | 当我关心某人时 我毫不掩饰 |
[26:41] | Hello, Daniel. | 你好 丹尼尔 |
[26:43] | Have you seen Charles? | 看到查尔斯了吗 |
[26:46] | And any resort plans this season? | 这一季的度假计划想好了吗 |
[26:48] | Uh, Mustique, maybe? I don’t know. | 可能会在马斯蒂克岛 我不知道 |
[26:49] | I haven’t really thought about it. | 我真没想过呢 |
[26:51] | Shoe of the moment. | 当下流行什么鞋 |
[26:52] | Uh, Louboutin “Bianca.” | 鲁布托的比安卡 |
[26:54] | Are we almost done? | 可以了吗 |
[26:55] | Have you asked her who her valentine is? | 你问她情人节跟谁过了吗 |
[26:59] | We were instructed to ask everyone. | 组织说每个人都不要漏过 |
[27:01] | Uh, I’m not gonna answer that. | 我不打算回应这个问题 |
[27:03] | I’d like to keep my private life private. | 我要保持私生活的神秘感 |
[27:05] | But you do have a special someone– | 但你身边确实有位特殊的人 |
[27:08] | Ben Donovan. | 本·多诺万 |
[27:09] | He’s standing at the bar right now. | 现在站在酒吧间的那位 |
[27:11] | Or make that behind it. Don’t be embarrassed, S. | 换言说在柜台后面 别尴尬S |
[27:14] | It’s okay to below the line. | 当牵线木偶没什么不好 |
[27:15] | Madonna and Julia roberts | 麦当娜和朱莉娅·罗伯茨 |
[27:17] | paved the way for girls like you. | 为像你这样的女孩儿铺平道路 |
[27:24] | So much for the quiet night at home. | 不愿在家过这平静的夜晚 |
[27:25] | And I thought you were tutoring. | 我以为你在做家教 |
[27:27] | I wasn’t. I just didn’t know how to tell you. | 我没有 我只是不知道如何跟你说 |
[27:31] | Tell me what? | 跟我说什么 |
[27:32] | You go, Serena. | 别这样 瑟琳娜 |
[27:33] | Give that convict a chance to explain himself. | 给那个犯人一个解释的机会 |
[27:36] | Before Ben was serving drinks, he served three years hard time. | 在本做酒保前他可度过了艰苦的三年 |
[27:39] | In fact, he’s been out on parole for what, a month? | 事实上 他被假释一个月而已 |
[27:42] | Ben, please, wait. | 本 对不起 等一下 |
[27:44] | Okay, that’s enough. Let’s go. | 好吧 够了 我们走 |
[27:45] | You know, I think that we’ve seen enough | 听着 我想我们今晚 |
[27:46] | of each other tonight. | 承受的够多了 |
[28:00] | Lily, how dare you just barge in here. | 莉莉 你怎么还敢来这里 |
[28:01] | This place is supposed to be my fantasy? | 这里难道是我的幻境吗 |
[28:03] | All I wish for is the truth. Why did you have me fired? | 我只想来问个究竟 为什么解雇我 |
[28:07] | You should’ve told me about your relationship with Russell. | 你应该告诉我你和拉塞尔的风流史 |
[28:09] | If you were so concerned, why didn’t you ask me about it? | 如果你这么关心 为什么不亲自来问我 |
[28:12] | He has no bearing on my performance at Bass industries. | 他跟我在拜斯企业的表现毫无关系 |
[28:15] | How can you be sure? Maybe your emotions | 你怎么能肯定 也许你的情绪 |
[28:17] | Clouded your judgment. It wouldn’t be the first time. | 影响了你的判断 这不是第一次了 |
[28:20] | What? | 什么 |
[28:21] | We both know you’re a socialite, not a businesswoman. | 众所周知你是个社交名媛 而不是女商人 |
[28:24] | You traded musicians for titans of industry, | 你用音乐家取代企业的顶梁柱 |
[28:27] | upgraded from a tour bus to a corporate jet. | 从一个观光车提升到一个公务机 |
[28:30] | I’m sorry, but I had to. | 对不起 但我不得不这么做 |
[28:33] | I’ve done nothing but try to salvage that company for you. | 我只是一心想把公司给你收回来 |
[28:36] | I stepped in so Jack wouldn’t take it away, | 因我的涉足杰克才不敢把它抢走 |
[28:38] | And every day since, I have fought for your future. | 每一天我都是为你的将来打拼的 |
[28:41] | If we had stuck together on this, we would’ve won. | 如果我们一味执拗于此 不会有好结果的 |
[28:45] | It looks like I did, anyway. | 可我就是这么做的 |
[28:46] | No, you haven’t, Charles. | 不 你不是 查尔斯 |
[28:47] | You’ve lost, | 你迷失了自己 |
[28:48] | And I’m not talking about your battle with Thorpe. | 我不是冲着你和索普的争斗而言 |
[28:51] | Please, that adoption was as much a business decision | 那次收购最多也就是一个 |
[28:53] | As this was. | 商业行为 |
[28:54] | Chuck. That’s enough. | 恰克 够了 |
[28:56] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[28:57] | Anywhere but here. | 反正不是这里 |
[29:02] | You almost cost me my company. | 你差点儿让我失去公司 |
[29:04] | You’d better not have cost me Raina. | 最好不要再让我失去蕾娜 |
[29:06] | Whatever price you pay for what you’ve done, | 你要为你所做的付出代价 |
[29:09] | That’s on you. | 而那取决于你 |
[29:17] | I see you’re a man of your word. | 看得出你是个遵守承诺的人 |
[29:20] | I said I’d get rid of Lily. I did. | 我说过我会摆脱莉莉的 我做到了 |
[29:23] | Too bad words are overrated. | 丑话说在前面 |
[29:25] | What? | 什么 |
[29:26] | Now that Lily’s been ousted from the board, | 现在莉莉已经离开董事会了 |
[29:30] | It’s just you and me. And as much I like you, | 只有你和我 依我喜欢你的程度 |
[29:33] | I think I’ll like dismantling Bass industries a lot more. | 我想乐意将拜斯企业分解的更多些 |
[29:38] | Now you have no company, | 现在你没有朋友 |
[29:40] | No family, and from what I just saw, | 没有家人 而且据我所知 |
[29:44] | my daughter’s lost her taste as well. | 我女儿也对你失去兴趣了 |
[29:48] | Great party, by the way. | 顺便说一句 派对很棒 |
[29:49] | You think Raina will keep you on that pedestal | 你认为蕾娜一旦知道你的所作所为后 |
[29:51] | once she learns what you’ve done? | 还会崇拜你吗 |
[29:54] | Go find out. | 走着瞧吧 |
[29:56] | I think you know how much family means to Raina, | 我想你知道家人对蕾娜的意义 |
[29:59] | Just as she now knows… | 就像她刚刚知道的那样 |
[30:02] | How little it means to you. | 家庭对你不值一文 |
[30:04] | One lonely Bass adrift at sea. | 孤单的拜斯在海上漂泊 |
[30:07] | Looks like Venice isn’t the only thing that’s sinking. | 看起来即将沉没的不仅是威尼斯 |
[30:18] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[30:19] | I can’t believe you ambushed me, | 不敢相信你居然陷害我 |
[30:21] | and why? For a leg up at work? | 为什么 工作无聊吗 |
[30:22] | Is your career really more important than our friendship? | 你的工作真的比我们的友谊更重要 |
[30:24] | Obviously you don’t think my career is important at all | 显然你一点儿也不觉得我的工作重要 |
[30:27] | since you forced Raina to back out | 你强迫蕾娜不接受访谈 |
[30:29] | just so you didn’t have to be alone on Valentine’s Day. | 就因为你不想一个人孤苦伶仃的过情人节 |
[30:31] | That’s not why I did it. I had a good reason. | 不是因为这个 我有充分的理由 |
[30:33] | You can’t stand that I’m getting successful while you’re | 你不能接受我的成功 而且每天都要 |
[30:36] | flailing around with 15 hours of class and an ex-con. | 纠结于十五个小时的课程和前科犯男友间 |
[30:39] | That’s not true. I couldn’t be more proud of your job at “W.” | 不 你能在《W》工作我比谁都自豪 |
[30:42] | I wanted to protect you from seeing | 我不想让你在情人节 |
[30:43] | Chuck and Raina together on Valentine’s Day. | 看到恰克和蕾娜在一起 |
[30:45] | For the last time, he’s using her. | 我再说一次 他只是利用她 |
[30:48] | It’s not real. | 他没有来真的 |
[30:49] | It’s just business. How come no one believes me? | 只是生意来往而已 怎么就没人信我呢 |
[30:52] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[30:52] | Look, you know what? | 算了 你猜怎么着 |
[30:54] | I’m gonna go get him so he can tell you himself. | 我现在就去找他 让他亲自跟你说清楚 |
[31:13] | Russell. | 拉塞尔 |
[31:14] | Ah! Howard. | 啊 哈沃德 |
[31:16] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[31:17] | What? On what grounds? | 什么 为什么 |
[31:19] | I mean, I was actually coming over here to quit anyway, but– | 尽管我来这确实是为了辞职的 可是 |
[31:21] | You leaked a private document. | 你向别人泄露了一份私密文件 |
[31:23] | Granted, that’s exactly what I wanted you to do, but still. | 虽然我确实希望你这么做 |
[31:27] | I can’t have someone around I don’t trust. | 但我不能让信不过的人为我工作 |
[31:29] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[31:34] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[31:43] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[31:44] | I’m looking for Chuck. What is this place? | 我在找恰克 这是什么鬼地方 |
[31:48] | Uh, he built it for Raina. | 他给蕾娜精心布置的 |
[31:50] | Oh. He’s pretty serious about this game. | 他对于这场游戏还蛮认真的吗 |
[31:54] | Oh, I don’t–I don’t–I don’t really think it’s a game. It’s– | 我不 不认为这是一场游戏 这是 |
[31:56] | Raina, I just need five minutes. | 蕾娜 给我五分钟 |
[31:57] | I’m only here | 我还在这只是因为 |
[31:58] | because I refuse to make this anyone else’s business. | 我不想让更多人知道这件破事 |
[32:05] | Look, I’m sorry you had to witness that scene with Lily. | 我很抱歉你看到了我和莉莉之间的小插曲 |
[32:07] | I’m not the one you need to apologize to. | 你不必跟我道歉 |
[32:09] | You went behind Lily’s back. You disrespected her. | 你在莉莉背后使坏 你不尊重她 |
[32:13] | Is this what you do– wonderful things | 难道这就是在你惹火你所在乎的人之前 |
[32:14] | for people you care about before you turn on them? | 所摆的鸿门宴吗 |
[32:17] | Look, you put family before all else. I can’t do that. | 你把家人放在第一位 我做不到 |
[32:20] | My father was never there for me. | 我父亲从来没有支持过我 |
[32:21] | My mother abandoned and betrayed me. | 我母亲不仅抛弃了我还背叛了我 |
[32:24] | My uncle is my worst enemy. | 我叔叔是我最大的敌人 |
[32:27] | But maybe your father isn’t as perfect as you think. | 但也许你父亲也没有你所想象的那么完美 |
[32:31] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[32:33] | He’s the reason I went after Lily. | 是他让我逼走莉莉的 |
[32:36] | He pitted me against her. | 他陷害我 让我和莉莉反目成仇 |
[32:37] | So you’re trying to turn me against him? | 那你是想让我和他也反目成仇 |
[32:40] | Destroy my relationship? | 让我们父女关系也破裂吗 |
[32:42] | Nothing is sacred to you. | 你可真是什么都不在乎啊 |
[32:43] | That’s not true. You are sacred to me. | 不 我在乎你 |
[32:49] | Until I do something you don’t like | 如果我做了什么你不喜欢的事情 |
[32:52] | and you turn on me, too. | 你也会给我下绊吧 |
[32:53] | Give me a chance to show you that’s not who I am. | 给我次机会让我证明我不是那样的人 |
[32:55] | Please | 求你了 |
[32:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:00] | I’ve seen all I needed to see. | 我已经看够了 |
[33:13] | Rubies are red. Hydrangeas are blue. | 钉是钉 铆是铆 |
[33:16] | Chuck’s given his heart away… | 恰克奉上了他的真心 |
[33:18] | Wow, he’s good. | 他真诚恳啊 |
[33:19] | But guess what, Blair? Not to you. | 但是布莱尔 那却不是给你的 |
[33:22] | Shut up, Humphrey. | 闭嘴吧 汉弗瑞 |
[34:35] | They’re not Richart, | 他们虽然不是理查特的 |
[34:35] | 理查特巧克力被英国版《时尚》 称为世界上最美的巧克力 | |
[34:35] | but they’re all I could find at this hour. | 但这是我在这个点所能搞到最好的了 |
[34:39] | I was gonna leave them on your pillow. | 我本打算把它们放在你枕头上的 |
[34:41] | Blair, please, it’s been a long night. I’m tired. | 布莱尔 今晚发生太事多了 我累了 |
[34:50] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[34:52] | Chuck and Raina are real. | 恰克和蕾娜是认真的 |
[34:54] | Were real, anyway. | 至少曾经是认真的 |
[34:57] | I know that chocolates from duane reade | 我知道这在杜恩里德[药房连锁]买的巧克力 |
[35:00] | won’t make it any better, but… I’m so sorry. | 不会让你感觉好些 但是 对不起 |
[35:07] | Well, maybe I made the wrong decision | 或许我一开始就错了 |
[35:09] | in going to Raina first instead of you, | 我不该先去找蕾娜而不是找你 |
[35:12] | but I was worried about your heart, | 但我担心的是你受伤害 |
[35:13] | not your job. | 而不是你的工作 |
[35:15] | I knew that you’d bounce back stronger than ever at “W.” | 我知道你在《W》会再次风生水起的 |
[35:17] | You may be right. Donna texted me. | 你也许是对的 多娜给我发短信了 |
[35:21] | She said your profile’s gonna be amazing. | 她说你的人物小传肯定会特别精彩 |
[35:24] | Well, I’m sorry if I’m not thrilled you got an “A”-plus | 如果付出了本的代价 |
[35:26] | at Ben’s expense. | 我还没让你拿到优加 那就太抱歉了 |
[35:29] | After mentioning I’d stumbled | 在说到我偶然在脸谱网上 |
[35:30] | across some incriminating Facebook photos, | 发现了一些涉嫌违法的照片后 |
[35:32] | the interviewer wisely agreed to redact | 那个记者识相地同意把 |
[35:35] | the Ben part of the article. | 有关本的那部分文章删掉 |
[35:37] | I’m sure he’d really appreciate that | 如果他还会再理我的话 |
[35:38] | if he ever speaks to me again. | 我相信他一定会很感激你这么做的 |
[35:53] | You’re gonna be okay alone? | 你一个人行吗 |
[35:55] | Not yet, but I need to start learning to be. | 我不喜欢 可是我得学会一个人独处 |
[36:00] | Go have fun with your parolee. | 和你的假释犯过的愉快哦 |
[36:13] | Maybe it’s a secret valentine. | 也许是个秘密情人哦 |
[36:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:25] | Why the hell would you do that? | 你为什么要这么干 |
[36:26] | Well, this way, I can initiate a whole new round | 是这样的 我又重新改了一次 |
[36:28] | of pestering you to submit it. | 还得麻烦你帮我提交给编辑 |
[36:29] | But I already did… Yesterday. | 可是我已经交了啊 就在昨天 |
[36:33] | I gave your article to a junior editor | 我把你的文章交给了《名利场》的 |
[36:36] | at “Vanity fair”, not “Details.” | 初级编辑 不是《细节》[皆为杂志] |
[36:38] | I’m assuming that won’t be a problem? | 我认为这不是问题吧 |
[36:41] | Wait. So you submitted it without reading? | 等等 你连读都没读就交了吗 |
[36:44] | Of course I read it. | 我当然读过了 |
[36:46] | I have a reputation to uphold. | 我不能连名誉都不要 |
[36:48] | And you still put me through the wringer? | 别让我焦急了 快告诉我文章怎么样 |
[36:51] | It was… good. | 你写的 很好 |
[36:54] | Mm, I’m sorry. What’d you just say? | 不好意思 你刚才说什么 |
[36:56] | You heard me. It was… sharp | 你明明听到了 文章语言很犀利 |
[37:00] | and well observed. | 内容也很充实 |
[37:02] | When it comes to experiencing an ex with a new love, | 当你看到你的旧爱又有了新欢的时候 |
[37:05] | you have some insight. | 你说得挺在理的 |
[37:07] | Mm. How–how are you doing with all that? | 那你打算怎么处理这事儿 |
[37:11] | Uh… Just seeking refuge | 转移注意力呗 |
[37:15] | with the perfect anti-Valentine’s Day movie — | 找个反情人节的电影看看 |
[37:19] | “Rosemary’s Baby.” | 魔鬼圣婴[恐怖电影] |
[37:21] | What part are you at? I’ll watch with you. | 你看到哪儿了 我和你一起看 |
[37:22] | Forgive me if I’ve memorized | 如果我说罗丝·高登[电影主角]的台词 |
[37:24] | some of Ruth Gordon’s dialogue. | 有些我都会背了 你可别生气 |
[37:25] | Uh, okay, all of it. | 好吧 他所有的台词我都记得 |
[37:28] | It just started. | 我刚开始看 |
[37:34] | Lesson learned. | 这次受教训了 |
[37:37] | “Wall Street” didn’t need a sequel — | 《华尔街》才不需要续集 |
[37:38] | in the theaters or in my life. | 不管是在电影里 或是现实中 |
[37:41] | Now I just have to find something between manual labor | 现在我得找个介于体力劳动 |
[37:44] | and high finance. | 和脑力劳动之间的工作 |
[37:45] | Wish I’d been wrong about Thorpe. | 真希望我是误会索普了 |
[37:47] | Wish I had a company I could put you in. | 真希望我有个公司能让你工作的 |
[37:50] | Now one good thing I realized tonight — | 今天晚上我唯一庆幸的一点是 |
[37:54] | I still got game. | 我还没完全出局 |
[37:56] | As soon as Russell fired me, I had to turn over my key card. | 一旦拉塞尔炒了我 我就得把钥匙还他 |
[38:00] | So I gave him one… | 但我给他的是 |
[38:02] | to the gym at the Empire. | 帝国酒店的健身房钥匙 |
[38:07] | This… | 这个 |
[38:08] | is to Thorpe’s office. | 才是索普办公室的钥匙 |
[38:12] | And this… | 还有这个 |
[38:14] | all the passwords you need. | 是你们所需的所有密码 |
[38:16] | They change them weekly on Thursdays, | 他们每周四都会换一次 |
[38:18] | so that should give you a good 48 hours. | 所以你们还有整整四十八个小时的时间 |
[38:23] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[38:24] | Way to go. | 加油 |
[38:27] | A valentine can be a red-hot weapon of revenge… | 情人会带给你的 可能是炙热的复仇 |
[38:33] | or a heartfelt apology. | 也可能是真挚的道歉 |
[38:46] | Thanks for comin’. | 谢谢你能来这儿 |
[38:48] | I should’ve told you I was waitering. | 我应该告诉你我在那儿做侍应生 |
[38:50] | I should have owned it. | 我应该承认的 |
[38:51] | Well, I should’ve given you the chance | 我应该给你个机会解释 |
[38:52] | and not put words in your mouth. | 而不是自以为是 |
[38:56] | Hey. It’s still Valentine’s Day for… another ten minutes. | 现在还是情人节呢 虽然就剩十分钟了 |
[39:01] | Maybe we can share’em together? | 我们一起过怎么样 |
[39:03] | I made enough money tonight to buy us some beers. | 我今晚赚的钱够买啤酒了 |
[39:05] | Sounds great… except for the beer part. | 除了啤酒 其他的都听起来不错啊 |
[39:08] | It’s Valentine’s Day. We should have champagne. | 毕竟是情人节 还是来点香槟吧 |
[39:10] | Well, have you ever heard of a black velvet? | 听说过黑天鹅绒酒吗 |
[39:12] | That is champagne mixed with beer. | 把黑啤和香槟酒混在一起 |
[39:14] | Uh, delicious… or not. | 听着不错 不过也不一定 |
[39:16] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[39:33] | I just came over to thank you | 我特意过来谢谢你 |
[39:33] | for saying all those nice things to us the other night… | 那天你对我们说的话非常有用 |
[39:38] | My point is, paranoia can save your life. | 我的意思是 妄想症能救你的命 |
[39:40] | Oh, so she was supposed to know | 她应该知道 |
[39:41] | that her husband was gonna sell their firstborn to a coven? | 她丈夫要把他们的第一个孩子送给女巫了 |
[39:44] | The woman couldn’t be more naive. | 这女的还能再傻点不 |
[39:46] | I mean, who eats unsolicited desserts? | 主动上门的甜点她也吃 |
[39:48] | Mm, point taken. The — the mousse was creepy. | 那可不 那慕斯看着就不对劲儿 |
[39:54] | Do you know how many gloves I’ve lost on the subway? | 你知道我在地铁上丢过多少副手套吗 |
[39:56] | Well, you do often seem cursed. | 你很多时候都像被下了咒一样 |
[39:58] | I do, don’t I? | 你也发现了吧 |
[40:01] | Or sometimes | 很多时候 |
[40:02] | there’s a way to candy-coat the fact you’re all alone. | 总是有办法可以掩饰孤独的 |
[40:12] | You know, I got more hugs tonight from strangers | 今天陌生人给我的拥抱 |
[40:15] | than my grandmother’s doled out my entire life, | 比有生以来我奶奶抱我的次数都多 |
[40:17] | which I guess is comforting, | 总算让我有点安慰 |
[40:19] | but it’s not exactly Valentine’s Day. | 但这情人节过的真不地道 |
[40:21] | No, but you still might get one. | 确实 但你还有机会啊 |
[40:24] | A guy came by earlier and asked for you. | 早些时候有人过来找你 |
[40:27] | Cute guy, brown hair. | 长的不错 棕色的头发 |
[40:29] | Said you’d know who he was. | 他说你知道他是谁 |
[40:31] | He’s waiting around the corner. | 他在拐角那儿等你 |
[40:33] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[40:34] | Well, then I’ll — I’m gonna… go… | 那我 那我走了 |
[40:37] | Yeah. And, uh… | 好的 |
[40:38] | Thank you, Eric. | 谢谢你 艾瑞克 |
[40:43] | Jonathan? | 乔纳森 |
[40:46] | Miss me? | 想我吗 |
[40:48] | Okay, look, I want nothing to do with you, | 你听着 我不想和你有任何瓜葛 |
[40:49] | all right, Damien? | 明白吗 达米恩 |
[40:50] | You think I wanted Dan and Nate to rat me out to my own father? | 你以为我想让丹和内特向我爸告我的状吗 |
[40:55] | Now I’m under a microscope, and that is a big, big problem. | 现在我的一切都受到监视 麻烦不小 |
[40:59] | Yeah, that’s an occupational hazard. | 确实不利于你工作 |
[41:00] | Listen to me. You’re not understanding what I’m saying. | 听我说 你根本没听懂我的意思 |
[41:04] | It’s also a problem for you. | 这对你也没好处 |
[41:06] | Remember when you had all that stuff on your mind | 你还记得你脑子里想的都是些啥东西不 |
[41:08] | when we first started hanging out together– | 就是我们刚开始约会的时候 |
[41:10] | what you told me about your mom and Ben? | 你告诉我你妈和本之间的事 |
[41:16] | Perjury is a felony, | 作伪证可是重罪 |
[41:18] | and, well, | 所以 |
[41:20] | Lily could be spending a lot of time in jail | 如果我告诉大家真相的话 |
[41:22] | if, say, I were to… tell everybody. | 莉莉可能会要在监狱里蹲上好一段时间 |
[41:29] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 知道该怎么做了吧 |
[41:33] | But whatever your Valentine’s Day brings, | 不管你是如何度过的情人节 |
[41:36] | never forget that some years, | 千万别忘了 有的年份 |
[41:38] | it’s a massacre. | 它也会是场大屠杀 |
[41:40] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |