时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Perjury is a felony, | 伪造证据可是重罪 |
[00:07] | and Lily could be spending a lot of time in jail | 如果我说出去的话 |
[00:10] | if say, I were to… Tell everybody. | 莉莉会在监狱里待很久 |
[00:14] | Lily and my dad used to date, but that was a long time ago. | 莉莉和我爸约会过 不过是很久以前了 |
[00:17] | I’ll do whatever it takes to stay in the company. | 只要能留在公司 我做什么都可以 |
[00:19] | If Lily is an obstacle, I’ll handle it. | 如果莉莉是个麻烦 我来搞定 |
[00:23] | Nothing is sacred to you. | 你真是什么都不在乎 |
[00:25] | That’s not true. You are sacred to me. | 不 我在乎你 |
[00:28] | I’ve seen all I needed to see. | 我已经看够了 |
[00:30] | I suggested that you be promoted to replace me. Congratulations. | 我推荐了你来接替我 恭喜 |
[00:33] | Stefano’s giving you a trial run starting now. | 斯特凡诺决定试用你 从现在开始 |
[00:35] | We are not friends. Just because we went to go see a movie… | 我们不是朋友 不过是一起看了部电影 |
[00:38] | or… five together | 好吧 总共五次 |
[00:39] | does not mean that I’ll go out on a limb for you. | 那也不意味着我愿意为你承担风险 |
[00:41] | What about your family? What if us being together | 你的家人怎么办 如果我们在一起 |
[00:44] | drives them all away? | 使得他们都离开你怎么办 |
[00:45] | I don’t think it will, | 我不这么觉得 |
[00:47] | but that’s a risk i’m willing to take if you are. | 但如果你愿意承担这个风险 我也愿意 |
[01:05] | Mick, Keith, and their questionably costumed cohorts | 米克 基思和他们盛装打扮的同伴们说 |
[01:08] | said, “You can’t always get what you want,” | “你不会总得到你想要的” |
[01:12] | But that doesn’t mean | 但这并不意味着你愿意 |
[01:13] | it’s okay for anyone else to have it either. | 让别人得到你想要的 |
[01:16] | It’s just toast. | 虽然只是一片吐司 |
[01:16] | But it’s perfect. | 但做的很棒 |
[01:17] | It’s the perfect amount of toasty. | 烤得恰到好处 |
[01:22] | Sorry if we kept you up last night. | 不好意思 昨晚吵到你睡觉了吧 |
[01:23] | We were playing scrabble. | 我们在玩拼字游戏 |
[01:25] | She fell asleep to avoid losing. | 她为了不输 后来就睡了 |
[01:27] | Since when do you enjoy scrabble? | 你什么时候开始喜欢玩拼字游戏了 |
[01:31] | Do you want some coffee? I made it. | 要来点咖啡吗 我做的 |
[01:33] | Be careful. She makes it strong. She’s giving | 当心 这咖啡比较浓 她一直认为 |
[01:35] | Staten island correctional a run for its money. | 斯塔顿岛咖啡店是个物超所值的选择 |
[01:37] | No, thanks. I’m actually craving some Zibetto’s. | 不用了 多谢 我正想去热拜图喝咖啡 |
[01:39] | You’re gonna go all the way to midtown for coffee? | 喝杯咖啡 犯不着去市中心吧 |
[01:41] | Yeah, yeah, I have a meeting– lunch–up there anyway. | 是这样的 我中午在那边有个会 |
[01:44] | So see you guys later. | 回头见 |
[01:54] | I should get going, too. | 我也得走了 |
[01:56] | I agreed to a dente with my mom | 跟我妈说好一起看牙的 |
[01:57] | so I could help plan | 这样我好帮着筹划艾瑞克的 |
[01:59] | Eric’s 18th birthday party. | 十八岁生日派对 |
[02:01] | And I can’t show up in yesterday’s clothes. | 可不能穿着昨天的衣服回家 |
[02:03] | Well, tell him I say congratulations and to be | 好吧 代我向他道贺 再跟他说 |
[02:06] | careful now that he’s old enough to be tried as an adult. | 从现在起 他就是个成人不是小孩子了 |
[02:09] | Actually, I was hoping maybe you could come to the party | 实际上 我更希望你能来参加派对 |
[02:11] | and tell him yourself. | 亲自跟他说这些 |
[02:14] | I’m not going to your mother’s, Serena. | 瑟琳娜 我不会去你妈那的 |
[02:16] | I’m not eating her food or drinking her wine | 我不会吃她的东西 喝她的酒 |
[02:18] | or smiling and pretending that everything’s okay. | 或是微笑着装作什么都没发生过 |
[02:20] | I know. I don’t forgive her either. I just… | 我知道 我也没有原谅她 只是 |
[02:23] | We’ll hang out when you’re done. | 等你那边结束了 我们出去一起逛逛 |
[02:29] | I wished for chills on my birthday, | 我是希望我的生日不要太吵闹 |
[02:30] | but not thanks to the flu. | 但那不意味着 我认为流感来的是时候 |
[02:33] | Well, looks like I’ll be ushering in adulthood | 看来热茶和姜汁汽水将伴着我 |
[02:35] | with warm tea and flat ginger ale. | 踏入成年人的行列了 |
[02:37] | Oh, we’ll have to celebrate another time. | 看来我们只能改日再庆祝了 |
[02:40] | Oh, I need to get to this meeting. | 哦 我得去参加个会议 |
[02:42] | Get some rest, okay? And I’ll call everyone | 你好好休息 等我回来 |
[02:44] | when I get home and cancel the party. | 会给大家打电话 通知他们取消派对的 |
[02:48] | How’s the patient? | 病人怎么样了 |
[02:49] | Do I need to change my breakfast with Thurston? | 需要我把跟特里斯顿的早餐改期吗 |
[02:51] | No. He’s gonna be fine. | 没事 他会好起来的 |
[02:53] | I wish I could say the same about this meeting. | 真希望这个会议也是 |
[02:55] | Stay strong. I know you’ll do great. | 坚强点 我相信你能处理好 |
[03:07] | Okay, I try not to meddle in Dorota’s duties, | 我不想影响多洛塔的工作 |
[03:09] | but don’t you think you’re taking it a bit too far? | 但你不觉得你小题大做了吗 |
[03:11] | Marie Antoinette, Scarlett O’hara– | 我跟随着像玛丽·安图瓦内 郝思嘉 |
[03:13] | I merely following the footsteps | 这样的女强人的步伐 |
[03:14] | or other powerful women who did not have time to zip. | 她们忙的根本没时间来伺候这个小拉链 |
[03:17] | Or maybe you’re just delusional from lack of sleep. | 也可能你只是因为缺乏睡眠而得了妄想症 |
[03:19] | Your light hasn’t been off for nights. | 这几天晚上你都熬通宵了吧 |
[03:21] | Great leaders only need three hours. | 好的领导者只需要三小时的睡眠 |
[03:24] | Mine just happen to be nonconsecutive. | 而我要把这三小时分开算 |
[03:27] | It’s all part of my 2-year plan. Every minute is allotted | 这都是我的两年计划的一部分 每一分钟 |
[03:30] | for work, school, and personal obligations. | 都要精确分配给工作 学校和个人琐事 |
[03:32] | Ow! That was my skin. | 哇 弄到我肉了 |
[03:35] | Studies say not enough sleep make people psychotic. | 研究表明睡眠不足会让人精神紧张 |
[03:38] | Shouldn’t you be brushing? | 你是不是该给我梳头了 |
[03:39] | Are you sure your workaholism has nothing to do | 你确定你迷恋工作不是因为 |
[03:41] | with Raina and Chuck and valentine’s day? | 恰克和蕾娜 还有情人节 |
[03:45] | They broke up, | 他们分手了 |
[03:46] | And I only have 30 seconds left of | 而且我只有30秒的时间 |
[03:48] | “Being a good friend” Time, | 来做”你的好朋友” |
[03:50] | So spill. Where were you last night? | 所以快说 你昨晚去哪了 |
[03:51] | At the loft, just sleeping. | 就待在公寓 睡了一觉 |
[03:53] | It’s hard to find the time | 丹总在那里 你又总在这里 |
[03:55] | with Dan always there and you here, | 我和本很少能有二人世界的时间 |
[03:57] | And… You know, there’s been a lot of buildup. | 我们互相了解了很多 |
[04:01] | A 3-year stint in the big house–I’d say so. | 我得说 还要算上监狱里的3年 |
[04:03] | Obviously, “Good friend time” has expired. | 看来你做”我的好朋友”时间已经结束了 |
[04:05] | B., please, at least consider a nap. | B 拜托 至少小睡一下 |
[04:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[04:12] | Less reading, more grooming. | 别看了 快来给我梳头 |
[04:14] | I’m the only one who can multitask. | 只有我才能同时做几样事 |
[04:16] | Girls Inc. has found its new face in Raina Thorpe, | 女协慈善基金会找到新面孔了 蕾娜·索普 |
[04:20] | if only Chuck Bass could get her to look at his again. | 但愿恰克·拜斯能让她回心转意 |
[04:23] | But New York’s favorite bad boy | 但纽约最受欢迎的坏男孩 |
[04:25] | always gets what he wants, | 总是能得到他要的 |
[04:27] | and in this case, | 而这一次 |
[04:28] | we think that’s the girl who has everything. | 在我们看来 她就是那个拥有一切的女孩 |
[04:32] | I’m sure Miss Raina does not have personal dresser. | 我敢确定蕾娜小组没有私人梳妆师 |
[04:34] | Yes, but she has a company and a foundation | 是 但她有一家公司和一家基金会 |
[04:37] | and maybe a second chance with Chuck. | 或许她还有跟恰克重燃爱火的机会 |
[04:43] | Keep up, Dorota. | 继续 多洛塔 |
[04:44] | The time has come for the dictator to delegate. | 是职场女强人该出现的时候了 |
[04:48] | I’m moving up my time line. | 我的上班时间提前了 |
[04:51] | Russell manipulated me | 拉塞尔给我下了套 |
[04:52] | to make me look like a monster with Lily | 让我在莉莉面前表现的像个恶魔 |
[04:54] | so Raina would break up with me | 所以蕾娜要和我分手 |
[04:55] | and I’d lose my one advocate within his company. | 同时我也失去了我在他公司里唯一的支持者 |
[04:58] | So you said more than a couple of times. | 你已经说过很多次了 |
[05:01] | I have to get her back. | 我必须得把她争取回来 |
[05:02] | I need you to bump into her | 我要你在你妈和她 |
[05:04] | while she’s meeting your mother about Girls Inc., | 商讨女协慈善基金会的事宜后和她来个偶遇 |
[05:06] | then just distract her for a while. | 只要把她支开一会儿就好 |
[05:08] | I’m pretty sure a businesswoman like Raina | 我敢保证一个像蕾娜一样的女商人 |
[05:09] | has plans for the day, | 每天计划排的满满的 |
[05:10] | and what do I talk to her about anyway? | 再说我怎么可能和她搭上话 |
[05:12] | Me. I have faith in you, Nathaniel. | 以我为由 内特尼尔 我对你有信心 |
[05:14] | Your Archibald charm can get me the opening I need. | 你阿齐布尔德式的魅力能肯定能打破僵局 |
[05:17] | Just change the sweater. | 就是别穿这件毛衣 |
[05:21] | What’s wrong with my sweater? | 我的毛衣怎么了 |
[05:25] | You called us here to Skype? | 你让我们到这儿来只是和你视频通话吗 |
[05:27] | No, I called you into “W,” | 不 我是叫你们来为《W》工作的 |
[05:28] | but apparently someone thought that stood for “Waldorf.” | 但是很显然有人认为W代表了霍道夫 |
[05:33] | It’s fine. No time to waste on blame. | 算了 没时间浪费在训斥你们上 |
[05:36] | Oh, thank god. | 哦 谢天谢地啊 |
[05:37] | One does not get promoted without working 50-hour weeks, | 每周不工作50小时的话就不会得到晋升 |
[05:39] | nor does one graduate early | 如果不是选了别人双倍的课 |
[05:41] | without doubling their course load. | 也不可能提前毕业 |
[05:42] | There are philanthropic positions to secure | 我既要维护参加慈善会的权利 |
[05:44] | as well as relations to nurture. | 还要扩大我的人脉网 |
[05:46] | Yet with science so woefully behind in cloning technology, | 然而不幸的是克隆技术远远落后 |
[05:49] | I can only be in one place at a time. Dorota? | 我也是分身乏术 多洛塔 |
[05:52] | Jessica, art history essay exam. | 杰西卡 搞定艺术史的论文考试 |
[05:54] | We got the question in advance. | 我们已经提前搞到试题了 |
[05:56] | You will just sit in front of the proctor | 你只需要坐在监考面前 |
[05:57] | and take my dictation over bluetooth. | 通过蓝牙耳机 记下我的话并抄下来 |
[06:00] | Penmanship counts. | 注意字迹啊 |
[06:01] | Now, Penelope, | 佩内洛普 |
[06:02] | gifts for Eric’s birthday | 搞定庆祝艾瑞克生日 |
[06:04] | and my mother’s new home in Aix. | 以及我妈妈乔迁艾克斯新家的礼物 |
[06:06] | And please do try to approach my level of taste. | 求你尽量向我的品位靠拢好么 |
[06:10] | New minion? | 新来的帮佣 |
[06:11] | My name is Emily. | 我叫艾米丽 |
[06:12] | She has no time to care. | 她没时间管这 |
[06:13] | The opera is naming their new board, | 歌剧院今天要提名他们新的理事会成员 |
[06:15] | and I need to be on it, which means that I need | 我也想成为其中一员 也就是说我必须 |
[06:17] | to meet with bryn harold today. | 今天就和布琳·哈罗德见一面 |
[06:19] | I don’t want to do gifts. | 我不想去挑礼品 |
[06:21] | I’m sorry, but the time allowed for this attraction | 不好意思 但是这次特殊的会面 |
[06:23] | is now up. | 现在必须结束了 |
[06:28] | Interns, step in. | 实习生们 快进来 |
[06:30] | Now since the new online blog is molding minds, | 既然新的在线博客太过禁锢思维 |
[06:33] | I’ll do that myself. | 我只能自己重新弄 |
[06:35] | You will sort portfolios, | 你们给这些文件夹分类 |
[06:37] | draft editorial captions, | 把社论的标题整理一下 |
[06:39] | and research back– | 然后再重新做一下调查 |
[06:42] | Are you talking to me? | 你是在跟我说话吗 |
[06:43] | Of course not. Where are my interns? | 当然不是 我的实习生呢 |
[06:45] | They put in for transfers. | 他们都申请转部门了 |
[06:47] | Your management style was a little aggressive. | 你的管理方式有些太强势了 |
[06:49] | One claims she has P.T.S.D. | 一个说她有了创伤性应激障碍 |
[06:51] | And threatened a lawsuit. | 甚至威胁说要诉诸法律手段 |
[06:56] | Good luck. | 祝你好运啊 |
[06:57] | The last assistant who lost her interns | 上一个逼走她实习生的助理 |
[06:59] | lost her job, too. | 也丢了她的饭碗 |
[07:02] | Not to worry. My new intern is already here. | 不用你操心啊 我的新实习生已经来了 |
[07:10] | Thanks for coming. | 你能来我很感激 |
[07:11] | I’ve requested a quiet table over there– | 我特意在这儿定了僻静点的位置 |
[07:12] | Oh, I’m not staying. | 我不会久留的 |
[07:13] | I only came to tell you to stop calling me. | 我只是想来告诉你别再给我打电话了 |
[07:15] | Lily, I know I said some terrible things, | 莉莉 我知道我说了一些难听的话 |
[07:17] | but let me explain. | 但是请允许我解释一下 |
[07:18] | I’ve tolerated a lot from you over the years, | 这些年我已经受够你对我的羞辱 |
[07:20] | but nothing could justify the humiliation that | 但是情人节那天你对我的羞辱 |
[07:23] | you put me through on valentine’s day. | 超过了我能承受的底线 |
[07:25] | Russell Thorpe is setting me up. | 拉塞尔·索普设计陷害我 |
[07:27] | I don’t care Russell was doing behind the scenes. | 我不在意拉塞尔在背后都搞了什么猫腻 |
[07:29] | It’s no excuse for the things that you said to me. | 你对我所说的那些话不容原谅 |
[07:31] | I can’t believe you’re on his side. | 我不敢相信你竟站在他那一边 |
[07:32] | This guy’s trying to destroy our company. | 这家伙正在试着搞垮我们的公司 |
[07:34] | Your company. You had me fired. | 是你的公司 我被开除了 |
[07:38] | I’m done trying to protect the Bass legacy. | 我已经尽全力保护拜斯的遗产 |
[07:40] | Russell will make a marvelous owner. | 拉塞尔会成为一个传奇的老板 |
[07:42] | What is it with this guy? | 这家伙是怎么回事 |
[07:44] | You still have feelings for him? | 你难道还对他有感觉吗 |
[07:46] | Please. I’m a married woman. | 拜托 我已婚了 |
[07:48] | That didn’t stop you from cheating on my father. | 你那时不也照样背叛我父亲了吗 |
[07:49] | I’m sure you’ll do the same to Rufus. | 我相信你也会给鲁弗斯戴绿帽子 |
[07:53] | Good-bye, Charles. | 再见 查尔斯 |
[08:16] | I thought, since I no longer have a party to plan, | 既然我不用再筹办一个聚会了 |
[08:18] | I figured I could just come make sure Eric was okay, | 我觉得我应该来看看艾瑞克怎么样了 |
[08:21] | wish him happy birthday, | 跟他说声生日快乐 |
[08:22] | and then we could spend the rest of the day doing whatever. | 之后我们就可以在一起想干什么干什么 |
[08:25] | “自由人之色彩” 剧作家约翰·桂尔之作 | |
[08:25] | I heard “A free man of color” is great. | 我听说”自由人之色彩”这戏不错 |
[08:27] | Matinee would get us out of the cold. | 白天音乐会能让我们暖和起来 |
[08:29] | Or… My room at the Waldorfs’ is pretty cozy. | 或者我在霍道夫家的卧室非常舒适 |
[08:36] | Maybe you don’t even have to go up to see Eric. | 或许你都不用上楼去见艾瑞克了 |
[08:38] | Oh, it’ll just be a minute, I promise. | 我保证 也就几分钟的事 |
[08:40] | I mean, he’s right there. | 我是说 他已经下来了 |
[08:43] | Don’t even try to tell me you’re on an emergency Ibuprofen run. | 别告诉我退烧药这么快就起作用了 |
[08:47] | I’m not sick. | 我没病 |
[08:54] | The slap was a nice touch– oscar-worthy. | 那一掌真给力啊 够拿小金人了啊 |
[08:57] | Yes, well, it was surprisingly satisfying. | 是啊 效果出人意料的好 |
[08:59] | Lily, once again, I’m sorry. | 莉莉 我不得不再次向你道歉 |
[09:02] | I feel like a fool for ever believing Russell over you. | 我像傻瓜一样信任拉塞尔超过你 |
[09:05] | Well, let’s just hope | 我们现在只能希望 |
[09:06] | it’s not long before he’s the one feeling foolish. | 不久之后他变成那个自觉愚蠢的人 |
[09:10] | Can’t get no satisfaction– | 永不满足 |
[09:12] | Looks like that’s up for debate. | 似乎值得商榷 |
[09:17] | I know that they were just trying to help, | 我知道他们是想帮忙 |
[09:18] | but Dan and Nate actually made things worse | 可是丹和内特却帮了倒忙 |
[09:20] | when they went to see Damien’s father. | 他们去找了达米恩的父亲 |
[09:22] | How, exactly? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[09:23] | Damien’s got his big coke shipment | 达米恩从欧洲定的一批毒品 |
[09:25] | coming in today from Europe. | 今天到货 |
[09:27] | It’s arriving at the flower market | 它们就藏在今天抵达花卉市场的 |
[09:28] | in the fertilizer packs of a hundred pink tulips. | 一批粉色郁金香的肥料袋里 |
[09:31] | And since his dad has people watching his every move, | 由于他父亲派人监视他的一举一动 |
[09:34] | he’s making me be his drug mule. | 他就让我去替他做毒品交易 |
[09:36] | What? Why would you do that? | 什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[09:38] | What does he have on you? | 你在他手上有什么把柄 |
[09:39] | On me, nothing. | 他没抓住我什么把柄 |
[09:42] | But… He knows that mom forged the affidavit about Ben. | 但是 他知道妈妈伪造了关于本的书面证词 |
[09:46] | You told him? Eric, you know what would happen | 你告诉他了吗 艾瑞克 你知道如果 |
[09:49] | if that ever comes out. | 这件事曝光之后会有什么后果 |
[09:50] | Mom could go to prison. I’m aware. | 妈妈会入狱 我清楚 |
[09:52] | I stupidly thought that Damien was my friend, | 我愚蠢地认为达米恩是我的朋友 |
[09:55] | and I knew he would never wanna clear your name. | 我知道他绝不想为你正名 |
[09:58] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不要自责 |
[10:01] | But you can’t do this drug deal. | 但你不能做这个毒品交易 |
[10:02] | How else am I supposed to stop him from outing my mom? | 为了让他远离妈妈还能怎么做呢 |
[10:05] | I did this. I gotta fix it. | 我一人做事一人当 |
[10:07] | Great birthday, right? | 生日快乐 对吗 |
[10:10] | Go upstairs and tell mom that you’re feeling better | 上楼告诉妈妈你现在好多了 |
[10:12] | and not to cancel your party. | 别取消你的生日派对 |
[10:14] | We’ll take care of this, I promise. | 我们会处理好的 我保证 |
[10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:24] | If we go to the police, | 如果我们直接报警 |
[10:25] | Damien will just tell them about my mom. | 达米恩会向他们直接举报我妈妈的 |
[10:27] | I-I should just get the flowers myself. | 我应该自己去取花 |
[10:30] | Serena, it’s a drug deal. | 瑟琳娜 这是场毒品交易 |
[10:32] | Anyone who touches those flowers can get arrested. | 任何接触花的人都会被捕 |
[10:34] | Yeah, and if no one does, | 是的 但如果没人做的话 |
[10:35] | my mom will. | 被捕的就是我妈妈 |
[10:36] | You can’t risk anyone else’s future to protect hers. | 你不能为了保护她而拿别人的前途冒险 |
[10:39] | The right thing to do here is nothing. | 现在我们无能为力 |
[10:41] | Then the worst that happens is Lily pays for what she did. | 最坏的结果就是莉莉为她做的事付出代价 |
[10:44] | At least no one else will. | 至少不会搭上其他人 |
[10:45] | Ben, she’s my mother. | 本 她可是我妈妈 |
[10:47] | Who created this whole situation on her own. | 她这完全是咎由自取 |
[10:52] | I think we should take a rain check on our afternoon. | 我想我们今天下午的约会要改期了 |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:56] | Call me later? | 一会儿打给我 |
[11:06] | This job offer won’t last forever. | 这份工作机不可失噢 |
[11:07] | No way am I gonna work for you. | 我决不会为你工作的 |
[11:08] | I came here to see if you wanted to have lunch, | 我来这儿是想看看你是否想去吃午饭 |
[11:10] | not sign up for indentured servitude. | 而不是来签卖身契的 |
[11:12] | Penelope, I see on “Gossip girl” That you’re between | 珀涅罗珀 我在八卦天后上看到你在 |
[11:13] | 36th and 48th street. | 第三十六和第四十条街之间 |
[11:15] | That is a tasteful gift-free zone. | 那是高雅的自由购物区 |
[11:16] | Get back in the cab. | 回到出租车上 |
[11:18] | What do you mean you don’t know | 你说你不知道 |
[11:19] | the price of the Prada Clutch? | 普拉达皇家牛皮手包的价钱是什么意思 |
[11:22] | You are Prada. Let me speak to Miuccia. | 普拉达这可是你自家的 让我跟缪西娅谈 |
[11:25] | Tell me. | 你说说 |
[11:26] | For someone who is so determined to remain a free person, | 对于一个决心保持自由身的人 |
[11:29] | why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这儿 |
[11:31] | Listen, I’m not gonna work for you, | 听着 我不会为你工作的 |
[11:32] | but as a friend, i am willing to help out. | 但作为朋友 我愿意帮你 |
[11:35] | All you have to do is admit you need me. | 你要做的就是承认你需要我 |
[11:37] | What? | 什么 |
[11:39] | Never. | 绝不 |
[11:40] | The last person I need is Dan Humphrey, | 需要谁也不会是丹·汉弗瑞 |
[11:43] | who shouldn’t flatter himself by thinking he’s my friend. | 那个自以为是我朋友而沾沾自喜的人 |
[11:48] | Yes, I need immediate delivery of four venti lattes | 是的 我急需四杯拿铁 |
[11:50] | With extra shots. | 多加一份奶 |
[11:51] | None of which are for you. | 都不是给你的 |
[11:52] | Oh, good, I don’t really like refreshments with my theater. | 那很好 我看歌剧时也不喜欢吃茶点 |
[12:03] | Hey, Raina. | 嗨 蕾娜 |
[12:04] | Nate. | 内特 |
[12:06] | I just finished having tea with your mom. | 我刚和你妈妈喝完茶 |
[12:08] | I would have stayed longer, | 本来该多呆一会儿的 |
[12:09] | but I have to meet Ivanka at Trump place. | 但我不得不去特朗普广场见伊万卡 |
[12:12] | You haven’t seen my driver, have you? | 你看到我的司机了吗 |
[12:14] | You know what? The police probably got him | 你知道吗 警察可能因他占两个车位 |
[12:15] | for double parking. It happens all the time on this block. | 把他带走了 这个街区总发生这样的事 |
[12:18] | I guess I should just catch a cab. | 我想我应该叫辆出租车了 |
[12:20] | Yeah, if you have an hour. | 是啊 如果你还有一小时时间的话 |
[12:22] | Cab to riverside will take at least that long right now. | 现在去那出租车至少得花那么长时间 |
[12:25] | How is that possible? It’s 15 blocks. | 怎么会呢 才十五个街区 |
[12:27] | The best way to get anywhere right now is through the park. | 现在过去的最好办法是穿过公园 |
[12:32] | You mean… Walk. | 你的意思是步行 |
[12:34] | I’ll escort you. | 我护送你去 |
[12:35] | That way, you won’t wander off into sheep’s meadow. | 那样的话你就不用担心漫游到绵羊牧场 |
[12:39] | Come on. Trust me. It’ll be fast, and it’s fun. | 来吧 相信我 会很快的也会很有趣 |
[12:42] | Okay, then. Escort away. | 那好吧 一路保护我 |
[12:45] | There aren’t really sheep there, right? | 那不会真的有羊吧 是吗 |
[12:47] | no. Just a lot of grass. | 没有 只是有很多草 |
[12:50] | The kids theme is perfect for the party. | 派对办成儿童主题再好不过了 |
[12:52] | Eric has always been so serious and grown-up. | 艾瑞克总是很严肃很老成 |
[12:54] | This will be his last grasp at childhood. Thank you. | 这将成为他童年的最后一篇 谢谢你 |
[13:01] | Nate’s distracting Raina. | 内特正在分散蕾娜的注意力 |
[13:02] | Now we have to get Russell out of the office, | 现在我们要把拉塞尔引出办公室 |
[13:04] | get access to his computer before they change the password | 在他们修改安保队长给我密码之前 |
[13:07] | the captain gave me. | 进入他的电脑 |
[13:07] | Well, Russell isn’t liquid enough to acquire | 拉塞尔还没有聪明到只靠自己 |
[13:09] | something as big as Bass industries on his own, | 就获得像拜斯产业那么大的公司 |
[13:12] | so he must have a backer, and if it’s true | 所以他一定有靠山 如果是这样的话 |
[13:14] | that it’s more profitable to keep Bass industries intact, | 完好无损拜斯实业更加有利可图 |
[13:17] | then I’m sure that this investor | 然后我相信这个投资人 |
[13:19] | would appreciate if we told him this. | 会很感激我们告诉他这件事 |
[13:21] | Let’s hope we can find him before he writes Thorpe a check. | 但愿在他贿赂索普之前可以抓出他 |
[13:24] | I don’t know how much longer we can wait for Russell to call. | 我不知道我们还要等多久拉塞尔才会回话 |
[13:26] | You could make the first move, play the modern woman. | 你可以先行动 像个时髦女人那样 |
[13:30] | Look, you of all people know that men like Russell | 你们都知道像拉塞尔那样的男人 |
[13:32] | need the pursuit. | 都喜欢追别人 |
[13:34] | Maybe I simply just don’t have the allure that I used to. | 也许我只是不像以前那么有魅力了 |
[13:37] | No. The way he’s playing this, behind all the false claims, | 不 他这些做法 这些虚伪声明背后 |
[13:41] | there’s a real agenda, and it’s personal. | 还有真正的企图 是私人情感 |
[13:44] | I have to think it’s his feelings for you. | 我觉得他对你还有所依恋 |
[13:51] | Russell, what a surprise. | 拉塞尔 真是惊喜啊 |
[13:53] | No, it’s a pleasant one, actually. | 不 事实上 是个好惊喜 |
[13:56] | Well, yes, after everything that’s happened with Charles, | 是的 在经历有关查尔斯的一切后 |
[13:58] | I was hoping you would call. | 我一直希望你能打来 |
[14:02] | Oh, I’d love to meet you for a drink. | 我很高兴和你出来喝一杯 |
[14:05] | No, the Oak bar is perfect. | 不 奥克酒吧很好 |
[14:08] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[14:10] | Do you have Bryn Harold? | 你找到布琳·哈罗德了吗 |
[14:11] | Well, then take off your shoes | 那好 飞奔过去 |
[14:13] | and chase her down, because I need that opera… | 赶上她 我需要那部剧 |
[14:16] | As a front-of-book idea. | 作为封面故事 |
[14:18] | They’re doing “Boris Godunov” this spring. | 他们春季正在排演”鲍里斯·戈杜诺夫” |
[14:21] | Who doesn’t love Tsars and Cossacks? | 谁不爱沙皇和哥萨克斯呢 |
[14:23] | Seems like a better concept for fall, | 似乎这概念放到秋季更好 |
[14:24] | but I’ll run it by the group. | 但我会让团队跟进的 |
[14:26] | You sure you’re not ready to admit you need my help? | 你肯定还没到承认需要我帮助的时候吗 |
[14:28] | Never! No, “Never” isn’t what he transitioned Spain into. | 绝不 不是 绝不不是对你说的 |
[14:32] | It’s modernism, and don’t get caught talking during a test. | 是现代主义 做测试的时候别被抓着说话 |
[14:35] | When was the last time you slept? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
[14:37] | Sleep is for the weak, and speaking of which, | 虚弱的人才需要休息 说到这 |
[14:40] | Don’t act like I don’t know why you’re really here. | 别以为我不知道你来这儿的真正目的是什么 |
[14:42] | It’s because you’re avoiding Ben and Serena at the loft. | 本和瑟琳娜在你的公寓里 你怕触景伤情 |
[14:43] | No, I’m waiting for you to crack. | 不是 我在等着看你什么时候崩溃 |
[14:46] | Stefano said to research the opera. | 斯特凡诺说去做歌剧的调查 |
[14:47] | And what’s the E.T.A. on today’s blog post? | 今天博客的更新你什么时候能做完 |
[14:49] | Uh… Uh… Within the hour. | 一小时之内 |
[14:56] | Blair, if you take on one more thing, you’re gonna break. | 布莱尔 你再接一桩事 你绝对会崩溃 |
[14:58] | Blair, we need your help with a scheme. | 布莱尔 帮我们想个主意 |
[15:00] | She can’t. | 她没时间 |
[15:01] | Oh. I can. | 我可以的 |
[15:04] | New paragraph– | 另起一段 |
[15:05] | ‘The Nude Maja’ began Goya’s separation | 裸体的马哈是戈雅 |
[15:08] | from religious iconography…” | 继宗教绘画之后的又一力作 |
[15:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[15:10] | I’m leaving. This just went from “Women on the verge” | 我马上就走 这儿都从《崩溃边缘的女人》 |
[15:12] | to “Saw II.” I don’t like gore porn. | 演变成了《电锯惊魂2》 我不喜欢暴力片 |
[15:16] | Are you sure you can help us? You seem pretty busy. | 你确定你有时间帮我们吗 你看起来非常忙 |
[15:18] | A takedown only takes two minutes. | 两分钟的事耽误不了多久 |
[15:22] | Stefano Tonchi’s office. Please hold. | 斯特凡诺·统奇办公室 请稍等 |
[15:25] | Yes. You hold, too, Jessica. | 你也等一下 杰西卡 |
[15:29] | Tell me the plot points. | 告诉我密谋的要点 |
[15:36] | Look at everyone– | 看周围的人 |
[15:38] | Skating and kissing and… | 滑冰 接吻 还有 |
[15:41] | doing Karate. | 练空手道的 |
[15:44] | Oh, it’s… it’s Tai Chi. | 那是太极 |
[15:47] | I mean, don’t they have parks in Chicago? | 在芝加哥没有公园吗 |
[15:48] | Mm-hmm, grant park. It’s beautiful. | 有啊 很大的公园 非常漂亮 |
[15:52] | I think I saw a picture of myself there… | 我还记得我三岁的时候 |
[15:56] | at the age of 3. | 在那儿玩的场景 |
[15:58] | But… It may have been… The White House lawn. | 但也有可能是在白宫的草坪上 |
[16:03] | Guess that’s what happens | 当你妈妈在你能走之前就弃你而去 |
[16:04] | when your mother walks out before you can walk. | 就是这个结果吧 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry. I, uh, I had no idea. | 很抱歉 我不记得了 |
[16:12] | My mom used to take me skating here every winter. | 以前每年冬天我妈妈都带我来这儿滑冰 |
[16:15] | I’ve never been. | 我从来没有滑过冰 |
[16:16] | What? You’re from the home of the hawks, | 什么 你可是从鹰派故乡走出来的啊 |
[16:18] | and you haven’t been skating? | 怎么会没有滑过冰 |
[16:19] | I watch from our box, not from the ice. | 我在电视上看到过 从没站在冰上 |
[16:22] | Oh. Oh, come on. I’ll teach you. | 来吧 我教你 |
[16:25] | What about my meeting? | 那我的会议怎么办 |
[16:26] | Trust me. Your first time in skates is worth | 相信我 第一次滑冰值得你 |
[16:27] | being a few minutes late, okay? | 迟到几分钟 |
[16:29] | Look, go take a look. I’ll get the skates and be right there. | 你先四处看看 我去租滑冰鞋然后马上回来 |
[16:35] | 7 1/2. | 39码的 |
[16:38] | All right, 7 1/2… | 知道了 39码 |
[16:40] | Penelope, I’m putting someone else on gifts. | 佩内洛普 我让别人去管礼物的事 |
[16:43] | Return immediately for your new and urgent flower mission. | 你马上回来处理花的事 |
[16:46] | All the details are on a purple sticky note on my computer. | 所有细节都写在我电脑的紫色便签上 |
[16:51] | It’s about time. | 你超时了 |
[16:52] | You texted me, like, two minutes ago. | 你两分钟前才给我短信 |
[16:53] | I was downstairs getting a sandwich. | 我在楼下买三明治 |
[16:54] | Now what’s so urgent? | 什么事这么紧急 |
[16:56] | I wanted to tell you that… | 我想告诉你 |
[16:59] | You were right… | 那件事 |
[17:01] | about that thing. | 你是对的 |
[17:03] | Oh, now which thing was that? | 哪件事 |
[17:05] | I, Blair Waldorf, need Dan Humphrey’s help. | 我 布莱尔·霍道夫需要丹·汉弗瑞的帮忙 |
[17:09] | As a friend and peer, not as an underling. | 是以朋友和伙伴的身份 而不是下属 |
[17:11] | As… My friend and peer, not my underling. | 恩 是以朋友和伙伴的身份 而不是下属 |
[17:14] | Mmm | 听不清 |
[17:16] | As my friend and peer, not an underling. | 是以朋友和伙伴的身份 而不是下属 |
[17:17] | Culinary crisis in features. | 厨房危机的报道 |
[17:19] | Ted’s got a lead on rare white truffles in Tuscany. | 泰德在德斯坎尼酒店主持稀有的白巧克力 |
[17:21] | We need you. | 需要你的帮忙 |
[17:23] | Okay, so all right, what do you want me to do? | 好的 我要做些什么啊 |
[17:25] | It’s all on my desk. Just start. | 在我桌子上 你开始做就行了 |
[17:35] | Painting it black has nothing on the trouble | 即使标注上重点也免不了 |
[17:37] | one piece of purple paper can cause. | 一张紫色便签带来的麻烦 |
[17:46] | Hey, sorry again about, uh, spilling the cider. | 再次深表歉意 把苹果汁撒在了你身上 |
[17:49] | Ice skating was worth it, | 能滑冰也算值得了 |
[17:51] | Plus I got to cancel my day and continue my adventure | 另外我把今天的工作都取消了 |
[17:55] | of things I’ve never done, | 去体验我从前没做过的事 |
[17:57] | Like… Nothing at 2:00 in the afternoon. | 比如 在下午两点什么也不干 |
[18:01] | What would you be doing if I wasn’t here? | 如果我不在的话 你都做什么 |
[18:03] | Probably just studying. | 也许学习 |
[18:05] | What subjects? | 学什么 |
[18:08] | Well, I might be playing | 我先玩会儿 |
[18:08] | a little “Black ops” first, yeah. | “黑色行动” |
[18:13] | Would you be doing this, too? | 你也会干这个吗 |
[18:15] | It does make me a better soldier. | 这个会增强战斗力 |
[18:17] | Another thing I’ve never tried. | 这是另外一件我没做过的事 |
[18:19] | Seriously? That wasn’t peer pressure, by the way. | 真的吗 不是哥说你 |
[18:22] | I just… | 我只是 |
[18:23] | Will you light me up? | 帮我点个火 |
[18:24] | You know who gets really, really good weed? | 你知道从哪能拿到真正的好烟吗 |
[18:29] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[18:31] | This really is a day of firsts. | 这真的是前有未有的一天 |
[18:37] | To old friends and new beginnings. | 旧朋友 新开始 |
[18:40] | Nothing would make me happier. | 这是我最开心的时刻 |
[18:48] | I hope you know I never meant | 我希望你能了解 |
[18:49] | for you to become collateral damage | 我没想让你因为并购案 |
[18:52] | in this acquisition. | 牵连受伤害 |
[18:52] | Oh, of course. I remember how important it was for you | 我知道公私分明 |
[18:55] | to keep your personal life and business separate. | 对你的重要性 |
[18:58] | You always understood me. | 你总能理解我 |
[19:03] | Okay, have a good weekend. | 周末愉快 |
[19:04] | You know, I still have a soft spot | 其实我对半岛酒店里的 |
[19:06] | for that bar at the Peninsula Hotel. | 那个酒吧还是颇有兴致 |
[19:08] | We did have some memorable moments. | 我们确实有过许多不可磨灭的回忆 |
[19:18] | I don’t want to cross any lines that you don’t | 我不想逼你做任何违背底线的事 |
[19:20] | want to cross, Lily. I’m only happy if we can move forward, | 莉莉 我很希望我们有进一步的发展 |
[19:23] | even if it’s just as friends. | 即使只是做朋友 |
[19:24] | Oh, maybe we could just get one more glass of wine. | 要不我们再喝一杯吧 |
[19:32] | I never really knew | 我不知道 |
[19:33] | how you felt about me choosing Bart — | 你对我当初选择巴特有什么看法 |
[19:36] | if I was important to you or just… amusing. | 我对你很重要 还是消遣罢了 |
[19:46] | You and Rufus seem to have a good thing going. | 你和鲁弗斯看起来很合拍 |
[19:48] | Yes, well, that is just a show. | 只是装装样子罢了 |
[19:51] | After we lost the first Bass industries buyer, | 首个巴斯集团收购计划流产以后 |
[19:55] | I couldn’t risk | 我已经承受不了 |
[19:56] | the rumors of more family trouble. | 家庭纠纷带来的更大风险了 |
[19:58] | Look at what the Dodgers are going through with the McCourts. | 看看道奇家和麦考其家闹成什么样子 |
[20:00] | Exactly, but luckily the situation will be over | 确实 但幸运的是 如果你投标成功 |
[20:03] | once your bid goes through. Right now I’m just grateful | 这种僵局就会结束 现在让我庆幸的是 |
[20:06] | that Rufus doesn’t come home very often. | 鲁弗斯最近不常回家 |
[20:09] | Maybe husband number six will be the charm. | 也许六号才是你真正的白马王子 |
[20:29] | Oh, I can’t believe what time it is. | 都这么晚了啊 |
[20:30] | I have to get home to Eric’s 18th birthday party. | 我得赶回家参加艾瑞克的十八岁生日派对 |
[20:39] | Thank you for such a lovely afternoon. | 谢谢你陪我度过这个美妙的下午 |
[20:43] | I hope it’s not our last. | 希望不是最后一次 |
[20:44] | Me, too. | 但愿如此 |
[20:51] | Please note which ones are the Cossacks | 请记下出谁扮演哥萨克人 |
[20:53] | and which ones will play the Tsars. Thank you. | 谁扮演沙皇 谢谢 |
[20:56] | Bryn Harold is friends with Lily Humphrey. | 布莱恩·哈罗德和莉莉·汉弗瑞是好朋友 |
[20:58] | She’ll be at Eric’s party tonight. | 她今天晚上也会来艾瑞克的派对 |
[21:00] | I have all the information. | 我收集到了所有信息 |
[21:00] | Well done, new minion. Make sure my resumes up to date. | 做得好 小女仆 及时更新下我的简历 |
[21:03] | She doesn’t take applications, Blair. | 布莱尔 她从来不接受申请 |
[21:05] | She just invites people who impress her… | 她只邀请了她印象深刻的人 |
[21:07] | and aren’t still in college. | 不是在校生 |
[21:09] | Well, as you can probably tell, | 很明显看得出 |
[21:11] | I’m not a typical college student. | 我可不是典型的在校生 |
[21:14] | I’m a self-actualized, | 我是个追求自我价值 |
[21:15] | mature-beyond-her-years-yet-still-youthful-and-dewy | 成熟而又不失活力 |
[21:17] | working woman. Bryn Harold will be impressed. | 的职业女性 布莱恩·哈罗德会被我打动的 |
[21:22] | Those aren’t tulips. | 这可不是郁金香 |
[21:23] | Why would I buy your mother and Eric tulips? | 我为啥要给你妈和艾瑞克买郁金香 |
[21:25] | I left you a message. | 我给你留言了 |
[21:27] | I didn’t get it. | 我没收到 |
[21:28] | I took you off of gift duty and put you | 我让你别去买礼物了 |
[21:29] | on purple sticky note. | 你的任务写在了紫色的便签上 |
[21:30] | What purple sticky note? | 什么紫色便签 |
[21:31] | The one that I said I left on my computer screen. | 我说过我贴在电脑屏幕上了 |
[21:36] | It was right here. | 刚才还在这儿呢 |
[21:42] | Hey, is everything okay? | 一切还顺利吗 |
[21:44] | You have a visitor, says her name is Vanessa. | 有个叫瓦纳莎的找你 |
[21:47] | Tell him I came to apologize, | 告诉他我是来道歉的 |
[21:49] | and I’m happy to wait here till he gets back. | 我会一直等他回来 |
[21:51] | She says that — | 她说 |
[21:52] | I heard, I heard. Tell her that I got all of her texts and her | 我听到了 你告诉她短信和信件我都收到了 |
[21:54] | handwritten letters, and I will be in touch when I’m ready. | 我准备好见她的时候会和她联系的 |
[21:56] | He says — do I really have to say that? | 他说 一定得我说吗 |
[21:59] | Shouldn’t you just talk to her yourself? | 你不能自己和她说吗 |
[22:00] | No, no, no, no, no. Giving her the message myself | 别别别 如果我自己说的话 |
[22:02] | will defeat the entire purpose of the message. | 那就不能准确传达我的本意了 |
[22:04] | And I’m really busy right now. I’m on the upper east side | 我现在真的没空 我在上东区送郁金香呢 |
[22:06] | delivering, like, a hundred tulips. | 大概得送100支 |
[22:09] | A hundred tulips. Got it. | 100支郁金香 明白了 |
[22:15] | Hey, is anyone waiting for a tulip delivery? | 有人来接收这些郁金香吗 |
[22:19] | Why on earth did you get them? | 怎么会轮到你做这事 |
[22:21] | Uh, to help Blair. | 帮布莱尔的忙呗 |
[22:28] | These are purple. | 是紫色的 |
[22:29] | Oh, and plant-y. | 一定够了 |
[22:31] | Why are you guys so interested in tulips? | 你们为啥都对郁金香感兴趣 |
[22:33] | Well, at least no one will get arrested. | 最起码没人被捕 |
[22:35] | Except mom when Damien finds out we don’t have his coke. | 妈妈会被捕 如果我们没达米恩大麻 |
[22:37] | Okay, all right, will somebody tell me | 等下 能不能告诉我 |
[22:38] | what the hell’s going on? | 到底咋了 |
[22:40] | Poor E — Only 18, and already welcoming all the makings | 可怜的E 在十八岁的时候就要遭受 |
[22:44] | of anyone’s 19th nervous breakdown. | 别人在十九岁才到来的精神崩溃 |
[23:00] | Blair, what were you thinking? | 布莱尔 你到底在想什么呢 |
[23:02] | That I would arrive at this party | 我准时参加派对 |
[23:03] | and be greeted appropriately. | 接受款待呗 |
[23:05] | I know you only admitted you needed me | 你承认你需要我 |
[23:06] | so you could make me your drug mule. | 就是为了让我运毒品的吧 |
[23:08] | That sticky note was meant for Penelope. | 这个便利贴是留给佩内洛普的 |
[23:11] | Frankly, with her attitude, | 老实说 看她的态度 |
[23:12] | she could use some time behind bars. | 她什么时候在监狱里会的上的 |
[23:15] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[23:15] | There’s no “I’m sorry I could have gotten you arrested”? | 你该说句抱歉 我差点进你监狱 |
[23:17] | Well, you’re here. The party’s lovely. | 但你已经安全到达了 派对很棒 |
[23:21] | Everything obviously turned out fine. | 一切都安然无恙 |
[23:22] | Except that you sent Dan to get the wrong flowers. | 除了你让丹去拿错了花 |
[23:25] | The tulips with the coke were pink. | 带大麻的郁金香是粉色的 |
[23:27] | And I… wrote that down. This one’s on you, Humphrey. | 我写的清清楚楚 汉弗瑞 那个条呢 |
[23:31] | You wrote “Purple.” Classic Stroop Effect. | 你写的是紫色 是史初普效应吧 |
[23:35] | Where you write or say a color | 你所指的颜色并不是 |
[23:37] | that you see instead of the one you mean. | 实际写下来或者说出来的那种颜色 |
[23:40] | You’re not the only one who knows his neurodisfunction. | 又不是只有你知道他精神有问题 |
[23:44] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[23:44] | Yeah, right. Damien just called. Turns out he pre-sold the coke | 达米恩刚打电话了 他已经预售大麻了 |
[23:48] | and is therefore on his way to pick up the $100,000 | 现在他要来拿十万块钱 |
[23:53] | He says I now owe him. | 他说是我欠他的 |
[23:54] | That’s insane. Nobody has that kind of money, do they? | 疯了吧 谁有那么多钱 |
[23:58] | Not on them, but we need it now, | 先不管这个 但我们现在确实需要这些钱 |
[24:00] | or he’s gonna out mom here tonight. | 要不今晚他就把妈妈的事抖出来 |
[24:02] | It’s your 18th birthday, which means the checkbook | 今天是你的十八岁生日 也就是说 |
[24:04] | to your Rhodes Trust Fund is somewhere | 你的罗兹岛信托基金的支票簿 |
[24:06] | in that pile of presents. | 就在那些礼物中间 |
[24:08] | Okay. All right. Let’s get unwrapping. | 好吧 我们去打开看看 |
[24:12] | I know you’re thinking | 我知道你觉得 |
[24:13] | that stroop is one of the symptoms of chronic fatigue, | 我是因为累了才会写成那样 |
[24:15] | but I’m not even tired. | 但其实我一点都不累 |
[24:24] | So it turns out Russell’s financial backer | 我发现拉塞尔的资金来源 |
[24:26] | is a guy named Bradley Kidd from Atlanta. | 是布兰德利·基德来自亚特兰大 |
[24:29] | He owns a lot of property down south, nothing marquee. | 他在南部拥有巨额资产 |
[24:32] | Bass would be a huge move for him, | 收购巴斯集团是他的一个重大战略 |
[24:33] | and something he’s capable of making. | 他也完全有能力做到 |
[24:35] | How do we convince him not to? | 我们要怎么说服他别这么做 |
[24:37] | Because the captain was right. | 那个领班说的对 |
[24:38] | Thorpe ran a bunch of financial scenarios for Kidd, | 索普为凯德策划了一系列金融方案 |
[24:41] | but nothing involved keeping Bass Industries intact. | 但是没有关于保全拜斯实业的方案 |
[24:44] | Would Kidd consider backing us instead? | 那凯德会反过来支持我们吗 |
[24:46] | That’s why I invited him tonight, | 所以今晚我把他请来了 |
[24:48] | to convince him it’s a better business move | 让他相信这样做更有商机 |
[24:50] | or to get him to break his deal with Russell. | 或者让他解除跟拉塞尔的交易 |
[24:52] | Good spying. | 情报搜集的不错嘛 |
[24:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:58] | I kind of like this double agent thing you have going on. | 我挺喜欢你扮演这双重间谍的 |
[25:01] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[25:08] | You gotta move in order to be better. | 你要扭起来才能得分 |
[25:09] | I’m trying. | 我在扭啊 |
[25:12] | Arm twist. | 扭动手臂 |
[25:13] | There you go. Okay, finally. | 就是这样 好了 结束了 |
[25:17] | Finally, a sport I can beat you in. | 我终于有个能赢过你的运动了 |
[25:19] | Oh, come on. No. First of all, this isn’t even a sport. | 拜托 首先 这根本就算不上是运动 |
[25:22] | Second of all, gloat all you want to. | 其次 你就尽情拿我寻开心吧 |
[25:24] | Just please don’t tell anybody I danced to “Tik Tok.” | 只要别告诉别人我跳了街舞 |
[25:27] | I wouldn’t call that dancing. | 那根本不是在跳舞 |
[25:29] | What? Hey, hey, at least I’m a good loser, okay? | 什么 至少我愿赌服输吧 |
[25:32] | You threw your racket so hard, you almost broke the TV | 刚才打网球的时候 你输了就扔拍子 |
[25:35] | when I beat you at the tennis game. | 差点把电视机打烂 |
[25:36] | This will make up for it. | 这个是补偿你的 |
[25:41] | Mmm. That’s awesome. | 味道真不错 |
[25:44] | We need to call Ben & Jerry. | 我们得打电话给Ben&Jerry |
[25:45] | No, we should start our own company. | 不 我们应该打造自己的品牌 |
[25:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:50] | Hmm. That was my dream when I was 5. | 那是我5岁时的梦想 |
[25:54] | Don’t tell my dad. | 别跟我爸爸说 |
[25:55] | Mm, I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[26:00] | This is really fun. | 这真的很有趣 |
[26:09] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[26:10] | I need you to bring Raina to Eric’s party. | 你把蕾娜带到艾瑞克的派对来 |
[26:11] | Sorry, man. The music was really loud. | 不好意思 音乐太吵了 |
[26:14] | Music? | 音乐 |
[26:20] | Never mind. Change of plan. | 算了 计划有变 |
[26:23] | Keep her there until I call back. | 我没打电话之前继续留住她 |
[26:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:33] | You know who loves ice cream? | 你知道谁爱吃冰欺凌吗 |
[26:35] | Chuck–he loves it. | 恰克 他最爱吃了 |
[26:40] | Nate… | 内特 |
[26:42] | I know what you’ve been trying to do all day. | 我知道你今天的目的 |
[26:46] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[26:51] | Ugh! I hate professional gift wrapping. | 我讨厌这么专业的包装 |
[26:54] | What are you doing? Do you realize how gauche it is | 你们干嘛呢 还没有上甜点就把礼物打开了 |
[26:56] | to open gifts at a party, before dessert? | 知不知道这样做很没礼貌 |
[26:59] | I was just so excited to have a new addition | 我只是太想给我的收藏库 |
[27:01] | to my stock portfolio. | 增添点新物资 |
[27:03] | Well, at least make a list for thank-you notes. | 好吧 但至少列一个感谢名单 |
[27:08] | I’m on hold with Victor from the flower market. | 我正在给鲜花市场的维克多打电话 |
[27:10] | You’ve already done enough | 你送了我一个沙拉钵 |
[27:13] | by getting me this, uh, salad bowl. | 已经做了够多了 |
[27:16] | It’s Baccarat, and it’s for my mother, | 这是巴卡拉水晶的 是给我妈妈的 |
[27:18] | Which means that your Larry Clark print | 那意思就是给你的拉里·克拉克摄影集 |
[27:20] | is on its way to her. Penelope. | 送往我妈妈那儿去了 佩内洛普 |
[27:29] | Keep going. I’ll be right back. | 你继续 我马上回来 |
[27:38] | Great party. | 不错的派对 |
[27:48] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[27:55] | I’m guessing you’re not here to celebrate. | 我猜你不是来祝贺生日的吧 |
[27:57] | I just saw Damien go up, | 我刚刚看到达米恩上去了 |
[27:59] | And I know you sent Dan to get the drugs. | 我知道你叫丹去拿药 |
[28:00] | The Dan part was a mistake, but I did ask Blair to help. | 丹是个意外 但我的确叫布莱尔帮了忙 |
[28:03] | I thought that you agreed that no one else should get hurt | 我以为你也觉得 |
[28:05] | to protect your mother. | 不该再有人为你妈妈而受伤害了 |
[28:15] | I’m not okay with what she did either, | 我是不赞成她所做的一切 |
[28:16] | But it doesn’t mean that I wanna destroy her. | 但是不代表我要毁灭她 |
[28:19] | Are you saying you choose Lily? | 你意思就是你选择了莉莉 |
[28:20] | You chose for me by turning to ice | 是你逼我选的 每次提到她名字 |
[28:22] | every time I mention her name. | 你就变得很冷漠 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry. I have to go help my brother now. | 不好意思 我要上去陪我弟弟了 |
[28:30] | Bryn, I am so glad you could come. | 布兰 很高兴你能来 |
[28:31] | Rufus and I are really enjoying the season so far. | 我和鲁弗斯目前对这一季很满意 |
[28:33] | Thanks. You’ll excuse me. | 谢谢 不好意思 |
[28:36] | Mrs. Harold, hi. | 哈罗德女士 你好 |
[28:38] | Oh, yes. I’m Blair Waldorf. | 是的 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[28:39] | Hi. Such a pleasure to meet you. | 你好 见到你真高兴 |
[28:43] | Russell, what a surprise. Uh… | 拉塞尔 真是惊喜啊 |
[28:45] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[28:47] | Well, I figured he only turns 18 once. | 我想 他一生就这么一次18岁 |
[28:49] | Well, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to stay. | 我想你最好还是别留在这儿 |
[28:52] | Rufus decided to make an appearance. | 鲁弗斯决定露一次面 |
[28:55] | I promise I won’t draw attention. | 我保证我不会喧宾夺主 |
[28:57] | I’m just a business associate, | 我只是一个生意上的伙伴 |
[28:58] | an old family friend stopping by with a gift. | 一个带着礼物来的老朋友 |
[29:02] | Well, I suppose I can’t argue with that. | 那我就不好说什么了 |
[29:05] | You do look exceptionally lovely. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[29:07] | Lily, what the hell is going on? | 莉莉 怎么回事 |
[29:10] | Nice to see you again, rufus. | 很高兴见到你 鲁弗斯 |
[29:12] | You think I’m a fool? I know what went on between you two, | 你以为我傻吗 我知道你们两个之间的事 |
[29:15] | and looks like it’s still going. | 看起来好像还在继续 |
[29:17] | Please, this is not the time. | 拜托 现在不是时候 |
[29:19] | You’re the one who invited him to Eric’s 18th birthday party. | 是你邀请他来参加艾瑞克18岁生日派对的 |
[29:21] | Actually, I was just leaving. | 事实上 我正准备离开 |
[29:23] | No, you know, some men know how to behave appropriately | 不 有些人应该知道 |
[29:26] | at social events. | 如何在社交场合注意言行 |
[29:28] | Ahem. Russell, I’m so sorry. I’ll call you later. | 拉塞尔 不好意思 我回头打给你 |
[29:33] | You know, you’re not so bad | 你这个双重间谍 |
[29:34] | at that double agent thing yourself. | 演得也不赖嘛 |
[29:37] | Think he bought it? | 你觉得他相信了吗 |
[29:39] | With my “W” Blog, I’m imprinting proper etiquette | 在我的”W”博客里 我正在以全新的姿态 |
[29:42] | and fashion sense as well as my philanthropic mandate | 写一些礼仪规范 时尚资讯 |
[29:44] | on a whole new generation much like you did. | 以及我的慈善事业 就如您所做的一样 |
[29:47] | You do realize you’re wearing two different shoes? | 你知道自己穿了两只不同的鞋子吧 |
[29:54] | By the way, um, have you seen Chuck Bass? | 顺便问一句 你看到恰克·拜斯了吗 |
[29:58] | I heard he’s dating Raina Thorpe, | 我听说他在和蕾娜·索普交往 |
[29:59] | and I’d love an introduction. | 我想认识一下她 |
[30:00] | No, I haven’t seen either of them. | 没有 我谁都没看见 |
[30:06] | Brad, what are you doing here? | 布拉德 你来这里做什么 |
[30:08] | Russell, didn’t expect to see you. | 拉塞尔 没想到在这儿碰见你 |
[30:10] | Looking for me. Mr. Kidd. | 他是来找我的 凯德先生 |
[30:13] | Chuck Bass. | 我是恰克·拜斯 |
[30:14] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢您的大驾光临 |
[30:17] | I think I’ll stay, too. | 我想我也得再呆会儿了 |
[30:22] | Uh, that’s Dalgaard– two a’s after the “G.” | 是达尔加德 G后面有两个A |
[30:25] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:26] | Angry cokeheads– my father cut me off. | 毒贩子怒了 我爸又不给我钱 |
[30:29] | I have to pay them back somehow. | 我得付钱给他们 |
[30:31] | Make sure you don’t leave out any of those zeroes. | 检查一下 别少个零了 |
[30:33] | Fine, but then that’s the end of it. | 好 但是这是最后一次了 |
[30:44] | $100,000? | 十万美元 |
[30:47] | Eric, what is the meaning of this? | 艾瑞克 这是怎么回事 |
[30:49] | I hear a storm is threatening someone’s very life today. | 看来某人要在自己的特殊日子遭殃咯 |
[30:53] | Let’s hope they find some shelter, | 让我们祈祷他们会找到 |
[30:55] | and it’s not behind bars. | 除了监狱外其他的避难所吧 |
[31:03] | $100,000 worth of drugs? | 十万美元的毒品 |
[31:06] | You promised you were done with all of this. | 你保证过不再沾这东西了 |
[31:07] | Mom, it’s–it’s not what it looks like. | 妈妈 不是你看到的那样的 |
[31:10] | Seems like you Van Der Woodsen/Humphreys | 我看你们母子三人 |
[31:12] | have a lot of discussing to do, | 得好好谈谈了 |
[31:14] | so I’m gonna go get a cocktail, maybe some mac and cheese. | 我先去来杯鸡尾酒 再弄点吃的 |
[31:18] | You know your options. | 你知道该怎么做吧 |
[31:26] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[31:28] | You and Lily are all made up, | 你和莉莉都在演戏 |
[31:30] | and she and Rufus are quite happily married. | 她和鲁弗斯的感情也很好 |
[31:32] | I don’t meddle in my stepmother’s affairs, | 我从不干涉我继母的感情问题 |
[31:35] | or in your case, a lack thereof. | 或者说因为对象是你 我没兴趣 |
[31:36] | Chuck here is just trying to manipulate you | 恰克是想利用你 |
[31:38] | – to pull your backing. – The only manipulation is yours. | -来获得支持 -想利用别人的是你 |
[31:41] | You don’t want anyone to know it doesn’t make financial sense | 你不想别人知道 |
[31:43] | to rip Bass industries apart. | 毁掉拜斯实业毫无收益 |
[31:44] | You’re just upset because you lost your daddy’s company. | 你只是因为丢掉了你爸的公司生气罢了 |
[31:47] | We understand. | 我们能理解的 |
[31:48] | It’s very sad. But it’s time to get over it. | 这的确很糟 但是现在你得面对现实了 |
[31:51] | Brad, I’m sorry he dragged you into this. | 布拉德 很抱歉把你牵扯进来 |
[31:54] | Let me buy you a real dinner. | 我请你去吃顿好的吧 |
[31:55] | I think I’ll stay and hear young Mr. Bass out. | 我还是留下来 听小拜斯先生把话说完 |
[32:02] | The only thing I hate more than being lied to | 对我来说 背叛比被骗 |
[32:04] | is being cheated. | 更可恨 |
[32:06] | You’re making a mistake. | 你会后悔的 |
[32:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[32:21] | This is Serena’s brother’s birthday party. | 这是瑟琳娜弟弟的生日派对 |
[32:22] | It’s not okay for you to just show up here. | 你在这儿出现可不好 |
[32:24] | All I wanna do is apologize for the part I played | 我只是想为我对她做过的事道歉 |
[32:26] | in what happened to her. I had no idea that was Juliet’s plan, | 我不知道那是茱丽叶的诡计 |
[32:29] | and you know me, Dan. I would never be okay | 你了解我的 丹 |
[32:31] | with things going that far. | 我不想把事情闹的那么大的 |
[32:32] | Yeah, that’s what my sister said before she did the right thing | 是啊 我妹妹在全部坦白前也是这么说的 |
[32:34] | and came clean. You, on the other hand, | 而你 却恰恰相反 |
[32:35] | pointed a finger at her and left town. | 对她指指点点 然后一走了之 |
[32:38] | Wow. I guess… I can never come back, | 看来 我是再也回不来了 |
[32:44] | not even with you. | 和你也不可能回到从前了 |
[32:46] | I’m not gonna chase after you, Vanessa. | 我不会去追你的 瓦内萨 |
[32:47] | And I wouldn’t stop for you if you did. | 你追我也没用 |
[32:50] | Juliet’s right, what she said. | 朱莉叶说的对 |
[32:52] | I’m an outsider around here and always will be. | 在上东区 我是个局外者 永远都是 |
[32:59] | I’m relieved you’re not going to overdose, | 我很高兴你不是打算吸毒 |
[33:01] | but you should have come to me with this. | 但是你应该告诉我这事 |
[33:03] | I just–I-I didn’t wanna worry you. | 我只是不想让你担心 |
[33:04] | I wanted to fix my mistake. | 我想弥补自己的过错 |
[33:06] | The only mistake was mine… | 错的人只有我 |
[33:12] | when I forged Serena’s signature. | 我不该伪造瑟琳娜的签名 |
[33:15] | Wow. That’s the first time you’ve admitted it was wrong. | 这可是第一次你承认自己错了 |
[33:18] | Well, it seemed right at the time, | 那时候看起来我是对的 |
[33:20] | but I know it wasn’t. And as much I appreciate | 但是现在看来我错了 |
[33:25] | you both trying to protect me, I can’t allow anyone else | 我很感激你们俩能这样的保护我 |
[33:29] | to pay for what I did. | 我不会让别人为我的错误买单的 |
[33:45] | Can’t a person have some privacy to make a phone call? | 我连打个电话的隐私权都没有吗 |
[33:49] | Where’s your phone? Look, blair, I just wanted to tell you | 那你的手机呢 听着 布莱尔 我只是想告诉你 |
[33:51] | that you were right. I was only hanging out at “W” | 你是对的 我去《W》只是为了 |
[33:53] | to avoid being at the loft with Ben and Serena. | 不在家里面对本和瑟琳娜 |
[33:55] | That’s your big revelation? I think you’ve actually gotten | 就这点儿事儿吗 高中毕业后 |
[33:59] | less smart since high school, Humphrey. | 你智商越来越低了 汉弗瑞 |
[34:01] | Oh, right. You go to N.Y.U. | 对了 因为你上的是纽约大学 |
[34:03] | Well, I’m smart enough to see that your race to greatness | 但我还能看出来你急于成功 |
[34:04] | has, uh, come down to a competition with Raina. | 归根结底是想和蕾娜一决高下 |
[34:06] | That’s ridiculous. She’s from the midwest. | 真可笑 她可是从中西部来的 |
[34:11] | You’re the one wearing two different shoes. | 你还穿着两只不同的鞋子呢 |
[34:13] | Because of Dorota. My problem isn’t emotional. | 那是多洛塔的错 我可没感情用事 |
[34:17] | It’s administrative. | 这都是公事儿 |
[34:21] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have delegation disasters to fix. | 现在要是没事的话 我还有事儿要处理呢 |
[34:26] | Penelope sent me for the bowl, | 佩内洛普让我来拿这只碗 |
[34:28] | and Jessica said to tell you | 杰西卡让我告诉你 |
[34:30] | you got an “F” on your essay. | 你的论文得了F |
[34:32] | I guess she showed up at professor Trudeau’s class and– | 我猜她是去了特鲁多教授的课 |
[34:35] | Trudeau teaches history, not art history. | 特鲁多是教历史的 不是艺术史 |
[34:37] | Yeah. She figured that out… after. | 是啊 可她是后来才发现的 |
[34:43] | I really loved your blog, though. | 但我还是很喜欢你的博客 |
[34:45] | The blog? What? | 什么博客 |
[34:48] | I-I completely forgot. | 我都忘了 |
[34:49] | Well, all that stuff about | 那些 |
[34:50] | servants being like belts and purses | 佣人似的的皮带和皮包 |
[34:52] | and overpriced and interchangeable– | 还有定价过高 不可退换的事 |
[34:54] | It was really funny… or… mean. | 很有趣 或者说 糟糕 |
[34:57] | Wait. Was there something | 等等 你是说 |
[34:58] | about admitting you need help from friends? | 承认我需要朋友帮助的事情吗 |
[35:02] | “Friends are the fashion fundamentals.” | “朋友是时尚设计的基本元素” |
[35:05] | See? You did write it. | 想起来了吗 你自己写的 |
[35:08] | Well, of course. Who else could turn minions into a metaphor? | 当然了 谁会用喽啰做喻体呢 |
[35:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:35] | Well, well, well, if it’s not my favorite ex-con | 我可不喜欢被有前科的人 |
[35:38] | to run into in dark alleys. | 搞进黑胡同里 |
[35:40] | If you ever use that information about Lily, | 要是你再利用那些莉莉的事 |
[35:43] | I’ll have you killed. | 我会让你死无葬身之地 |
[35:45] | It’s a tad melodramatic, don’t you think? | 这只是个小把戏 你觉得呢 |
[35:47] | Well, that’s up for you to decide | 那就要靠你自己转悠 |
[35:49] | while you’re walking around, wondering if that guy behind you | 的时候来想想那些 |
[35:51] | is the ex-con I got to do the job. | 跟踪你的家伙是不是我找来的前科犯 |
[35:54] | Those guys I had beat up Howard Archibald | 那些痛打霍华德·阿齐布尔德的家伙 |
[35:57] | only stopped after ten minutes | 只会听我的指令 |
[35:59] | because I told them to. | 在十分钟后才收手 |
[36:01] | It takes a hell of a lot less time to kill a man. | 杀死一个人并不需要那么长的时间 |
[36:05] | I always knew you read too much Shakespeare to be sane. | 我看你是读了太多莎士比亚而走火入魔了 |
[36:13] | Bygones. | 既往不咎 |
[36:22] | Turns out what Ben did while doing time | 看来本在服刑期间的所作所为 |
[36:24] | wasn’t on his side. | 并不能让他站得住脚 |
[36:26] | Now Vanessa has him under her thumb. | 如今他又给瓦内萨抓到了把柄 |
[36:31] | I appreciate you looking this over so quickly. | 感谢你这么快就通读了一遍这个 |
[36:33] | I’ll be in touch either way. | 不管怎样 我会和你保持联系的 |
[36:42] | You still with Raina? | 蕾娜还和你在一起吗 |
[36:44] | I’m ready for you to bring her over. | 你现在可以把她带过来了 |
[36:45] | Dude, it’s not happening. | 兄弟 为时已晚了 |
[36:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry. She figured out what I was up to, | 我很抱歉 她发现我在做戏 |
[36:49] | and she split. | 然后就离开了 |
[36:50] | All right, I mean, you should just move on. | 我跟你说 你应该向前看 |
[36:51] | You can get any girl in New York, not to mention Europe, | 在纽约有什么妞你泡不到 更别提在欧洲 |
[36:54] | Australia, and several parts of Asia. | 澳大利亚甚至亚洲的一些地方 |
[36:56] | I appreciate your efforts, Nathaniel. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 内特 |
[36:58] | No worries, man. | 不用放在心上 兄弟 |
[37:02] | You sure you don’t wanna give him one more chance? | 你确定你不愿再给他一次机会了吗 |
[37:05] | I told you I’ve dated | 我跟你说了 我这一辈子都在 |
[37:06] | guys like chuck my whole life. | 跟像他一样的家伙约会 |
[37:07] | I think I’m done with business in bed | 我想我对政治婚姻 |
[37:09] | and portfolio pillow talk. | 和枕边套话早已厌倦了 |
[37:13] | I want my day of firsts with you. | 我想和你有个全新的体验 |
[37:17] | Then what else have you never done? | 那还有哪些事你从没做过的吗 |
[37:23] | Well, happy birthday. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[37:25] | Fork, please. | 请递把叉子给我 |
[37:28] | No Raina? | 蕾娜没跟你一起吗 |
[37:28] | Not tonight. At least I got to see the look on Russell’s face | 她今晚不来了 今天让我看到拉塞尔 |
[37:31] | when you accused him of sleeping with Lily. | 得知你控告他和莉莉上床时的脸色就够了 |
[37:33] | I know. Rufus did play | 我明白 鲁弗斯的确把一个 |
[37:35] | the jealous husband brilliantly. | 吃醋的丈夫演得淋漓尽致 |
[37:36] | so sad I missed all of this. | 没能亲眼所见 真是太遗憾了 |
[37:38] | And did anyone else see Vanessa, | 你们有谁看到瓦内萨了吗 |
[37:40] | or am I having either flashbacks? | 还是那只是我的幻觉 |
[37:41] | It’s probably the latter, although I did notice | 很有可能是后者 尽管我发现 |
[37:43] | Blair wearing two different shoes. | 布莱尔穿了两只不一样的鞋 |
[37:50] | And Ben. | 还有本 |
[37:50] | He came, but then he turned right around and left. | 他是来过 不过转了一圈就走了 |
[37:56] | Are you so sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[37:59] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[38:02] | Damien won’t be bothering you anymore. | 达米安不会再找你麻烦了 |
[38:06] | I made it clear that I wouldn’t cooperate. | 我跟他说了 我是不会同流合污的 |
[38:10] | Thank you, Benjamin. | 谢谢你 本杰明 |
[38:22] | I can’t believe you did that for her. | 我不敢相信你会为我妈妈这么做 |
[38:23] | I didn’t. I did it for you. | 是不会 我这么做是为了你 |
[38:26] | I don’t want anything to stand in the way of us moving forward. | 我不想在我们前进的道路上有任何阻碍 |
[38:30] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[38:31] | Maybe we should stay and eat some cake. | 或许你能留下来吃点蛋糕 |
[38:35] | Not yet. | 我看不必了 |
[38:37] | Forgiveness isn’t gonna happen overnight, Serena. | 宽恕不会在一夜之间降临 瑟琳娜 |
[38:40] | I know. What matters is that you made the first step. | 我知道 但重要的是你迈出了第一步 |
[39:06] | Your “Friends as fashion” metaphor… | 你那个”朋友如时尚”的比喻 |
[39:08] | was well executed but did not save my job. | 虽然很老道 却没能保住我的工作 |
[39:11] | You got fired? | 你被解雇了吗 |
[39:12] | Slash quit. Donna said they’d been watching me for a while, | 我辞职了 多娜说他们观察了我一阵子 |
[39:16] | hoping for the best, but let’s face it. | 希望我能有上佳表现 不过现实就是如此 |
[39:18] | I’m imploding. | 我都要爆炸了 |
[39:20] | At least you got your name in the blog. | 不过至少你的名字出现在博客上了 |
[39:22] | I’m sorry, Blair. | 太遗憾了 布莱尔 |
[39:26] | I thought that if I could be the Blair Waldorf | 我原以为我能早点成为 |
[39:29] | that I want to be a little sooner, | 我想要成为的布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[39:32] | that maybe I could return to Chuck | 或许我就能在恰克爱上别人之前 |
[39:34] | before he fell for someone else. | 回到他的身边 |
[39:37] | Well, you do know Raina broke up with him. | 你知道他和蕾娜分手的事吗 |
[39:39] | Yes, in my head, | 我听说了 |
[39:41] | But in my heart | 可是在我心里 |
[39:42] | I feel further away than ever. | 我和他之间的距离却从未如此遥远 |
[39:46] | I mean, tonight he’s thinking about a different girl, | 我的意思是 他今晚在挂念另一个女孩 |
[39:49] | and meanwhile, I lost my job, I failed a test, | 与此同时 我却丢了工作 挂了考试 |
[39:52] | I almost got my best friend’s mother arrested. | 我还让我最好朋友的母亲差点被捕 |
[39:55] | And… I’m in Brooklyn talking about it | 我甚至还跑来布鲁克林 |
[39:58] | to… Dan Humphrey. | 向丹·汉弗瑞大吐苦水 |
[40:02] | Uh, well, I’m about to order some pizza… | 我正准备订些披萨 |
[40:04] | if you wanna stay. | 你要留下来一起吃吗 |
[40:07] | I think someone “Freaky Friday’ed” me, | 我想一定是有人给我下了咒 |
[40:08] | and this can’t possibly be my life. | 我的生活里不可能出现这种场景 |
[40:11] | Well, it is. What do you want? | 你说的没错 想吃哪种口味 |
[40:14] | Gourmet, I suppose. | 我想还是来份美食家披萨吧 |
[40:25] | Burning the midnight oil, trying to put | 你是在开夜车以试图把 |
[40:26] | the Bass Industries deal back together? | 拜斯实业这桩买卖重新夺回来吗 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry. Have we met? | 不好意思 我们见过面吗 |
[40:31] | Damien Dalgaard, fellow victim | 达米恩·达尔加德 同是拜斯 |
[40:33] | of the Bass/ Van Der Woodsen/Humphrey clan. | 范德·伍德森和汉弗瑞家族的受害者 |
[40:40] | If you have $100,000 and promise to keep a secret, | 如果你有十万美金并愿意保守秘密 |
[40:44] | I have a little information you might find useful. | 那我手里就握有些或许对你有用的信息 |
[40:46] | When you do finally get what you want, | 当你终于得到你想要的东西时 |
[40:49] | the problem is | 你可要小心了 |
[40:50] | there’s always someone who’s trying to take it away. | 因为总有人在试图把它从你手中夺走 |
[41:07] | Blair’s light’s off. | 布莱尔房间的灯是关的 |
[41:08] | I noticed. | 我看到了 |
[41:25] | And all that wanting makes us blind to the fact | 所有的那些欲望往往蒙蔽了我们的双眼 |
[41:28] | that things aren’t exactly what we think they are. | 无法看清事情其实跟我们想象得并不一样 |
[41:33] | You’re the worst kind there is–an intellectual snob. | 你属于最糟的那一种人 自命清高之人 |
[41:38] | Maybe it’s better sometimes | 或许有时候仅仅 |
[41:39] | to just get what you need. | 满足所需会更好 |
[41:42] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |