时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | What in the hell were you trying to do? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:06] | Get Ben out of prison, mom. | 我只是想把本从监狱里救出来 |
[00:08] | What, by putting me in? The information about Ben | 那就要让我进去是吗 |
[00:11] | in the affidavit can never get out, ever. | 本的档案记录永远不能泄露 |
[00:13] | If you ever use that information about Lily, | 要是你再利用莉莉的那些事做文章 |
[00:16] | I’ll have you killed. | 我会杀了你 |
[00:17] | I figured we could spend the rest of the day | 我想剩下的时间 |
[00:19] | doing… whatever. | 我们可以做些想做的事 |
[00:21] | Tonight he’s thinking about a different girl, | 今晚他在想着另一个女孩 |
[00:23] | and meanwhile, I lost my job, I failed a test, | 而我丢了工作 考试不及格 |
[00:26] | and I’m in Brooklyn talking about it to Dan Humphrey. | 还在布鲁克林向丹·汉弗瑞诉苦 |
[00:31] | I overheard this guy talking about you to an employee. | 我无意中听到有人向一个雇员说起你 |
[00:33] | He said that you were responsible for a fire | 他说对于你名下的一幢建筑发生的火灾 |
[00:35] | in one of your own buildings. | 你负有很大责任 |
[00:36] | I’ve had that man’s death on my conscience for 20 years. | 这个人的死已经让我内疚了20年 |
[00:39] | Someone died? | 有人死了吗 |
[00:40] | You’re just upset because you lost your daddy’s company. | 你只是因为失去你父亲的公司而不甘 |
[00:43] | Brad, I’m sorry he dragged you into this. | 布雷德 很抱歉他把你也牵扯进来 |
[00:45] | Let me buy you a real dinner. | 让我请你吃顿丰盛的晚餐吧 |
[00:46] | I think I’ll stay and hear young Mr. Bass out. | 我想我还是留下来听年轻的拜斯先生说完吧 |
[01:14] | We’ll get through this. | 会没事的 |
[01:15] | You sound so sure, I almost believe you. | 你说得真肯定 我都快相信了 |
[01:20] | They’re ready for us. | 他们在等你 |
[01:25] | I’ll be waiting. Hmm? | 我在这等你 好吗 |
[01:35] | Lily, this is assistant district attorney Vinson. | 莉莉 这是助理地区检察官Vinson |
[01:37] | He’s going to be taking your statement. | 他会帮你录口供 |
[01:40] | Whenever you’re ready, Mrs. Humphrey. | 汉弗瑞夫人 你准备好就可以开始了 |
[01:51] | They say Rome wasn’t built in a day, | 有人说罗马不是一天建成的 |
[01:54] | and yet what a difference a day makes. | 但一天可以改变很多事 |
[02:21] | Hey. You coming down? | 下楼吗 |
[02:33] | Mm, hot tea, Dorota, | 啊 热茶 多洛塔 |
[02:34] | decaf, and one of my leafy green juices. | 我要无咖啡因的 来杯绿叶菜果汁 |
[02:37] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[02:39] | B., you okay? You seem different. | B 你还好吗 你好像跟平时有点不同 |
[02:41] | Hmm? I’m doing a cleanse. | 有吗 我是在自我净化 |
[02:43] | No, I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[02:45] | Oh. I’m fine. | 哦 我很好 |
[02:47] | Being fired/quitting “W” was humiliating, | 被《W》开除或者辞掉工作是很丢人 |
[02:50] | But it was also a wake-up call. | 但也为我敲响了一记警钟 |
[02:53] | If Chuck and I are meant to be together, | 如果恰克和我命中注定在一起 |
[02:55] | then I should trust that, and in the meantime, | 我就该坚持相信 |
[02:58] | I want whatever’s best for both of us. | 任何是对我们两个都好的决定 |
[03:00] | Wow, that’s very enlightened. | 哇哦 很好 |
[03:02] | It’s the leafy greens. | 是绿叶菜果汁 |
[03:03] | B vitamins are excellent for cognitive function. | 维他命B对认知功能很有帮助 |
[03:06] | Good, because I need your help. | 很好 因为我需要你的帮助 |
[03:08] | Ben hasn’t been returning any of my texts since we… | 那天我们一起过夜 感觉很棒 |
[03:11] | spent the night together, and it was amazing, | 但之后本就再也没回过我的短信 |
[03:13] | but it can’t be a coincidence that he’s suddenly avoiding me. | 但他突然躲着我应该不会只是个巧合 |
[03:16] | Well, did you tell him you thought it was amazing? | 那你有没有告诉他你觉得很棒 |
[03:18] | Well, I think I made it pretty clear. | 我想我已经表现得很明显了 |
[03:21] | He is a guy. | 他是个男人 |
[03:22] | You should march over there and make sure he knows. | 你应该到那去 当面跟他说 |
[03:25] | And take a juice with you for the road. | 顺便带杯果汁路上喝吧 |
[03:27] | Thank you. B., you really do seem good. | 谢谢你 B 你看起来确实不错 |
[03:34] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[03:36] | Something is different about you. | 你有点不一样 |
[03:38] | I have a sixth sense. | 我有第六感 |
[03:40] | You have no sense. | 你什么感也没有 |
[03:43] | You don’t come to me with any complaints about anything. | 你不跟我抱怨任何事情 |
[03:46] | You’re too happy… | 有点高兴得过头 |
[03:48] | Content. I’m worried you join cult. | 你看起来太满足了 我很担心你入了什么邪教 |
[03:51] | I have found my center, that’s all. | 我只是找到了我的重心 就这样 |
[03:54] | But… just to reassure you, here’s a complaint. | 不过为了让你安心 就抱怨下吧 |
[03:57] | Why haven’t you picked up my cocktail dress | 你怎么还没准备好 |
[03:59] | for Chuck’s party yet? | 我参加恰克的酒会要穿的晚礼服 |
[04:13] | Charles Bass to see you? | 查尔斯·拜斯先生要见您 |
[04:16] | Send him in. | 请他进来 |
[04:19] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[04:20] | You were in the neighborhood, | 你正巧路过 |
[04:21] | and you thought you’d stop by and gloat. | 觉得应该进来拜访 幸灾乐祸一下 |
[04:23] | Oh, no. I came to see Raina. I guess she’s not in yet. | 哦不 我是来见蕾娜的 看来她不在 |
[04:28] | I wanted to invite her to a party | 我想邀请她今晚来参加我的派对 |
[04:30] | I’m having at the empire tonight. | 就在帝国大厦 |
[04:32] | My deal with Kidd closes tomorrow. | 我和Kidd的交易明天就完成了 |
[04:35] | You’re welcome to attend as well. | 也很欢迎你来参加 |
[04:37] | Sorry. I didn’t come to gloat. | 抱歉 我不是来幸灾乐祸的 |
[04:39] | I’ve just always been a multitasker. | 只是一直有点一心多用 |
[04:42] | Don’t you worry. A victory lap might be premature. | 你就不担心现在宣布胜利太早了吗 |
[04:45] | Why would I? | 为什么要担心 |
[04:47] | Thanks for my invitation, Chuck. | 恰克 谢谢你的邀请 |
[04:48] | And as for my daughter’s schedule, | 至于我女儿的行程安排 |
[04:51] | You might want to check with your buddy | 你或许可以问问你兄弟 |
[04:52] | Nate Archibald. | 内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[04:54] | They’ve been spending a lot of time together these last few days. | 最近他们经常在一起 |
[04:58] | I see that’s something else you aren’t aware of. | 看得出这是另一件你没注意到的事 |
[05:01] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[05:02] | Your deal closes tomorrow, | 你的交易明天结束 |
[05:04] | But you tell Lily I’ll see you both tonight. | 但你告诉莉莉我今晚去见你们 |
[05:15] | So I thought maybe we’d catch a matinee at the Ziegfeld | 我想也许我们在去看什么 |
[05:18] | before heading over to blondies to watch Villanova | 维拉诺瓦大学大胜圣母院队之前 |
[05:20] | whup ass on Notre Dame. | 可以先在齐格菲尔德剧院看场演出 |
[05:22] | Sounds great, but… have you told Chuck about us yet? | 听着不错 可是 你跟恰克说过我们的事了吗 |
[05:29] | We’re an “Us”? | 我们的事 |
[05:31] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[05:33] | But I don’t wanna come between you and your best friend, | 但我不想破坏你和你最好朋友的感情 |
[05:37] | even if that best friend is Chuck Bass. | 即使那个人是恰克·拜斯 |
[05:41] | But… | 但是 |
[05:42] | We haven’t done anything yet, so you’re free to pull the chute | 我们现在什么也没发生 |
[05:45] | and walk away if that’s what you want. | 所以如果你就此打住也没问题 |
[05:49] | That’s not what I want, | 我不想停止 |
[05:52] | so I’ll talk to Chuck today. | 我今天会和恰克谈谈 |
[05:55] | In the spirit of full disclosure, | 本着互不隐瞒精神 |
[05:57] | there’s something you need to know about me. | 你得知道一些关于我的事 |
[05:59] | My dad and I… | 我爸爸和我… |
[06:04] | We’re Notre Dame fans. | 都是圣母院队的忠实粉丝 |
[06:05] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[06:07] | No, you can’t be. What are you talking about? | 不可能 你到底在说什么 |
[06:09] | Uh-huh. Guess… Kids are out of the question. | 我想 我们不可能生孩子了 |
[06:13] | I can’t believe I let you talk me | 真不敢相信你能说服我去参观 |
[06:16] | into the Joseph Beuys exhibit after all. | 约瑟夫·波依斯的展览 |
[06:18] | There was a great article in here on him. You should read it. | 那有他很棒的作品 你应该看看 |
[06:21] | We should go over field trip procedures again. | 我们得重温下实际路线 |
[06:24] | Oh, joy. | 哦 真棒 |
[06:25] | Okay, I arrive first, survey the location | 这样 我先去 考察下位置 |
[06:29] | in case there’s anyone I know and scout out an exit strategy. | 确保没有熟人 同时制定好撤退计划 |
[06:32] | You arrive at least 15 minutes later. | 你至少15分钟后再过来 |
[06:34] | Plausible deniability. We just ran into each other. | 合理的借口 我们只是碰到的 |
[06:38] | You’re really big on plausible deniability. | 对于编造合理的借口 你确实很在行 |
[06:40] | Has anybody ever told you that? | 有人跟你说过吗 |
[06:41] | Do you wanna explain to someone why we went somewhere together? | 你想跟别人解释为什么我们会一起出现吗 |
[06:44] | Ms. Blair? | 布莱尔小姐 |
[06:45] | Uh… go through my bathroom into Serena’s room. | 穿过浴室 到瑟琳娜房间去 |
[06:49] | Come on. | 快去 |
[06:49] | Is this really necessary? | 有必要吗 |
[06:50] | Move it! | 快 |
[06:56] | Dorota. | 多洛塔 |
[06:57] | You scared me. What are you doing back so soon? | 吓我一跳 这么快回来做什么 |
[06:59] | Oh, I forgot claim ticket. Who were you talking to? | 我忘拿提货单了 你在跟谁说话呢 |
[07:04] | No one. Maybe your sixth sense is picking up voices | 没呀 可能是你的第六感听到了 |
[07:07] | from the other side. | 从异界传来的声音吧 |
[07:08] | You know what? I could use some fresh air. | 这样吧 我想出去透透气 |
[07:10] | I will go with you to get the dress. | 我和你一起去拿裙子吧 |
[07:12] | Let’s go. Now. | 走吧 快 |
[07:21] | “Daniel humphrey.” | 丹尼尔·汉弗瑞 |
[07:24] | Daniel humphrey! | 丹尼尔·汉弗瑞 |
[07:27] | Let’s go! Chop-chop! | 走吧 快点 |
[07:37] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 嗨 你怎么来了 |
[07:39] | I know I probably should have called first, | 我知道应该事先打个电话的 |
[07:42] | but… you haven’t returned any of my earlier calls, | 但是 你都不回我电话 |
[07:45] | so I figured I’d just swallow my pride and stop by. | 所以我就放下身段 登门拜访啦 |
[07:51] | Now would be a good time to give my pride a boost | 你是不是该表扬我一下呢 |
[07:54] | and invite me in. | 顺便请我进去 |
[07:56] | Uh… now actually isn’t a good time. | 呃 其实现在不方便 |
[08:00] | Ben? | 本 |
[08:05] | What’s she doing here? | 她来干嘛 |
[08:07] | Uh… Serena, this is my mother, Cynthia. | 瑟琳娜 这是我妈妈 辛西娅 |
[08:12] | Mrs. Sharp, I, um, | 夏普女士 |
[08:14] | I’m Serena. It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 我是瑟琳娜 很高兴见到您 |
[08:18] | I wish I could say the same. | 但愿我也能这么说 |
[08:21] | Ben? | 本 |
[08:22] | Remember I told you Serena’s friends with my roommate Dan. | 记得我跟你说过 瑟琳娜和我的室友丹是朋友 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. He’s not here right now, | 抱歉 他现在不在 |
[08:30] | But I’ll–I’ll let him know that you stopped by. | 我会转告他 你来过了 |
[08:39] | So you didn’t tell her about us? | 你没和她说我们的事吗 |
[08:42] | No. | 没有 |
[08:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:46] | Sorry, S. Looks like your sweetheart’s mom | 抱歉 S 看来你心上人的妈妈 |
[08:49] | is still a little sour. | 有那么点难对付 |
[08:51] | Oh, thank you, Vanya. I just need to make sure | 谢谢你了 瓦尼亚 我只是确认一下 |
[08:53] | that my Elie Saab dress is in there | 今晚派对要穿的艾莉·萨博连衣裙 |
[08:55] | for the party tonight. | 已经到了 |
[08:56] | Here you are, ma’am. | 给您 夫人 |
[08:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:03] | But when it comes to life’s bitter pills… | 但是说到人生的苦药 |
[09:06] | Is everything okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[09:07] | Yes, Vanya, thank you. | 没事 瓦尼亚 谢谢 |
[09:11] | The hardest to swallow is a taste of your own medicine. | 最难下咽的往往是你自己造就的苦果 |
[09:19] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:20] | I-I should’ve given you a heads up. | 我不该这么跟你说话 |
[09:22] | She got here a few days ago. | 但她来了有几天了 |
[09:23] | That’s why I haven’t been able to return your calls. | 所以我都没有回你的电话 |
[09:26] | And here I thought I was being paranoid. | 我想我是想太多了 |
[09:29] | Look, it’s hard enough trying to explain to her | 听我说 跟她解释为什么我没有 |
[09:32] | Why I haven’t tried to clear my name. | 想办法恢复名誉 真的够难了 |
[09:34] | If I–if I tell her that we’re dating, | 如果我再告诉她 我们在交往 |
[09:36] | she’s gonna think I’m doing all this for you. | 她会认为我这样做都是为了你 |
[09:38] | Her issue is with my mother, not me. | 她要针对的是我妈 而不是我 |
[09:41] | You were able to win over my family and my friends. | 你得到了我家人和朋友的认可 |
[09:44] | I just want the same chance. | 我也想有同样的机会 |
[09:48] | Hey, how about we have lunch today, | 今天中午我们一起吃饭吧 |
[09:51] | just the three of us at my place? | 在我家 就我们三个 |
[09:53] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去和她说说 |
[10:03] | Someone who knows about Ben is trying to send a message. | 一个知道本情况的人 在向我们传递一个信息 |
[10:07] | Subtle. | 狡猾 |
[10:08] | It’s Russell, I’m assuming. We spoke this morning. | 我猜是拉塞尔 今早我们聊过 |
[10:10] | He told me our victory party was premature. | 他说我们的庆功派对为时过早了 |
[10:13] | Well, if he knows, he’ll use it to kill the deal, | 如果他知道了 就会借此搅局 |
[10:15] | threaten to go public unless– | 威胁我们公诸于世 除非 |
[10:17] | He’s fishing. If he had proof, | 他在等我们上钩 如果他有证据 |
[10:18] | he would’ve made that play by now. | 不会拖到现在才搞这出戏 |
[10:20] | We need to shut down his lead, whoever it is. | 不管是谁 我们得除掉他的幕后黑手 |
[10:23] | What about Ben? | 那本呢 |
[10:24] | You don’t think Russell could have gotten to him? | 你不觉得拉塞尔可能已经找过本了吗 |
[10:28] | Well, I don’t think so. | 我不清楚 |
[10:29] | We seem to have resolved our issues, and– | 感觉我们已经把问题解决了 |
[10:31] | I’d make sure if I were you. In the meantime, | 如果我是你 我会再确认一下 同时 |
[10:34] | I’ll try and find out what Russell’s planning. | 我也会想办法弄清楚拉塞尔的计划 |
[10:38] | Charles, I’m so sorry. | 查尔斯 我很抱歉 |
[10:42] | Talk to Ben. | 和本谈谈吧 |
[10:52] | So why did you wanna grab coffee with your old man? | 怎么想到要和你老爸一起喝咖啡了 |
[10:54] | Do I need a reason? | 需要理由吗 |
[10:56] | No, but you have one. | 不 但你肯定有 |
[10:58] | I, uh, I need your advice, | 我想听听你的意见 |
[11:00] | but I gotta keep the details vague. | 但我不会跟你全盘托出 |
[11:02] | Oh, please, the vaguer, the better. | 越简略越好 |
[11:03] | Keeps parenting a challenge. | 保持为人父母该有的挑战 |
[11:06] | You ever hung out with someone but not been able | 你有没有试过和某人相处 |
[11:07] | to tell anyone? | 但不告诉任何人 |
[11:09] | You mean, hang out, hang out, | 你是说 纯粹玩玩 |
[11:10] | or, you know, hang out, hang out? | 还是约会 |
[11:13] | Oh, god, this was a bad idea. | 天呐 真不该跟你说 |
[11:15] | What? That was vague. Well, for what it’s worth, | 什么 你说得很简略呀 不论如何 |
[11:17] | when Lily and I started hanging out again, | 我和莉莉重新开始交往后 |
[11:20] | neither of us wanted anyone else to know. | 我们都不想让别人知道 |
[11:22] | But friendship can be an excuse, | 但是友谊可能只是个借口 |
[11:25] | a cover when there’s something more you don’t want to admit | 因为有些事情你不愿承认 |
[11:27] | or you’re too scared to explore. | 或者你不敢去面对 |
[11:29] | No, no, no. I mean, there’s no way. | 不是吧 不可能呀 |
[11:32] | That… I mean, even the thought of that is… | 单单这种想法 就让我觉得 |
[11:35] | Scary. | 可怕 |
[11:36] | No, I mean, we’re not even friends, I swear. | 不是 我们根本算不上朋友 我发誓 |
[11:40] | We’re not. Listen, why don’t we, uh, | 不是朋友 对了 不如我们 |
[11:42] | why don’t we just turn this coffee into a lunch? | 别喝咖啡了 去吃午饭吧 |
[11:45] | Oh, I thought you said you only had an hour | 你不是说 一会儿还要去别的地方 |
[11:46] | before you had to be somewhere. | 只有一个小时嘛 |
[11:48] | I did, not now I don’t. | 我不去了 |
[11:50] | Would you pick up the pace? | 快点走啦 |
[11:52] | Sorry, I don’t want to make you late to… | 抱歉 我不想让你迟到 |
[11:55] | what exhibit is it again? | 是什么展览来着 |
[11:56] | Joseph Beuys. Why? | 约瑟夫·博伊斯 怎么 |
[11:58] | Maybe I could go with you. | 也许我可以和你一起去 |
[12:01] | You don’t even know who he is. | 你都不认识他 |
[12:02] | He created term “Social sculpture” | 他创造了”社交雕塑”这个词 |
[12:04] | To illustrate idea of art’s potential to transform society. | 来说明艺术能够改变社会这一观点 |
[12:07] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:11] | From Mr. Humphrey’s “New york” Magazine | 汉弗瑞先生的《纽约》杂志里有 |
[12:12] | I found in your room. | 在你房间找到的 |
[12:15] | Just what are you implying? | 你想说什么 |
[12:16] | Your new secrecy, calmness with Mr. Chuck, | 你对恰克变得冷淡平静 躲躲藏藏 |
[12:19] | supporting Ms. Serena’s new boyfriend, | 还支持瑟琳娜的新男友 |
[12:22] | and last week, | 上周 |
[12:23] | I find “Nova” Documentary in your netflix queue! | 我发现你的网飞下载队列里有《新星》 |
[12:26] | What are you doing in my queue? | 你看我的下载队列做什么 |
[12:27] | You and lonely boy are having affair! | 你和那个寂寞男孩搞暧昧 |
[12:29] | We are not! | 才没有 |
[12:32] | We have gone to a few things together. | 我们只是同伴 |
[12:33] | It started over the holidays. It’s no big deal. | 从假期开始就一起共事了 没什么大不了的 |
[12:36] | No big deal? We have to tell ms. Serena. | 没什么大不了的吗 我们得告诉瑟琳娜 |
[12:38] | We will do no such thing. | 不行 |
[12:40] | I am not friends with Dan Humphrey. | 我和丹·汉弗瑞不是朋友 |
[12:42] | And to prove it, I will happily skip the beuys exhibit | 为了证明 我很乐意推掉博伊斯的展览会 |
[12:44] | and leave him hanging. I would rather shop anyhow. | 放他鸽子 我宁可去逛街 |
[12:48] | So come on. Let’s go. First stop, Chlo? | 走吧 逛街去 先去珂洛伊 |
[12:53] | Well, thank you for the tour, Serena. | 谢谢你带我们参观 瑟琳娜 |
[12:56] | Good thing you’re serving lunch. | 还好你准备了午餐 |
[12:57] | I’m hungry after all that walking. | 走了那么多路 我饿了 |
[12:59] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:00] | I’m just trying to joke. I’m nervous. | 我只是想开个玩笑 挺紧张的 |
[13:03] | I’m not used to being in a place like this. | 我不太习惯来这种地方 |
[13:09] | So I thought I would keep things simple for lunch. | 我觉得午餐就吃点家常便饭吧 |
[13:12] | Most people’s favorite pizza in Manhattan is John’s, | 曼哈顿人大多都喜欢棒约翰的披萨 |
[13:15] | but I’ve always been partial to Joe’s. | 可是我却一直偏爱乔家披萨 |
[13:18] | I’m, uh, lactose-intolerant. | 我有乳糖过敏症 |
[13:21] | Oh, my gosh. I’m… i’m so sorry. | 天哪 对不起 |
[13:25] | Salad it is, then? | 那就吃沙拉 行吗 |
[13:29] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry. This is, um… | 对不起 是 |
[13:37] | About school, and I forgot the iced tea, | 学校 我忘记拿冰红茶了 |
[13:40] | so I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[13:46] | Hey, mom, can we talk later? | 妈妈 咱们能待会儿再谈吗 |
[13:48] | This will only take a minute. | 给我一分钟就好 |
[13:49] | Why are you whispering? | 怎么这么小声 |
[13:51] | Ben and I are having lunch with his mother. | 我和本还有他母亲在吃午饭 |
[13:54] | His mother? Serena, Charles and I think | 她母亲 瑟琳娜 查尔斯和我都认为 |
[13:57] | that Russell Thorpe knows about Ben and is gonna use it | 拉塞尔·索普知道本的事了 |
[14:00] | to sabotage Charles’ deal. | 他想趁机妨碍查尔斯的收购案 |
[14:01] | I hate to ask this, but I need to make sure | 我不想问这个 但是我必须确保 |
[14:04] | that Ben hasn’t told anyone about the affidavit, | 本没有和别人说过保证书的事情 |
[14:07] | that he hasn’t had a change of heart. | 也没有想要改变主意 |
[14:09] | No, no, no, of course he hasn’t. | 没有 当然没有 |
[14:11] | But I’ll talk to him. I’m sure everything’s fine. | 我待会儿跟他说 我保证会没事的 |
[14:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:15] | Oh, uh, someone’s here. Um, will you call me | 有人来了 你跟他谈完之后 |
[14:18] | after you speak to him? | 能给我来个电话吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah, of course. | 当然没问题 |
[14:24] | I know you don’t wanna speak to me, | 我知道你不想见我 |
[14:26] | but Serena won’t return my calls, | 但是瑟琳娜就是不回我电话 |
[14:28] | and she told her doorman to tell me she wasn’t home | 她告诉门卫说她不在家 |
[14:30] | even though I saw that she was on “Gossip girl.” | 虽然那会儿我在”八卦天后”上看到她了 |
[14:32] | Can you blame her? | 你有什么资格怪罪她 |
[14:33] | It’s about ben. | 是关于本的事 |
[14:37] | So… if you haven’t already guessed, | 你肯定已经有感觉了 |
[14:41] | Serena and I are more than just friends. | 现在我跟瑟琳娜不只是好朋友 |
[14:44] | You think I don’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[14:45] | Why do you think I came to New York? | 你觉得我为什么来纽约 |
[14:48] | How’d you figure it out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:50] | It doesn’t matter. What matters is that you’re giving up | 那不重要 重要的是远离她 |
[14:54] | any chance of getting your life back for her. | 开始你的生活 |
[14:58] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我知道你又要这样说了 |
[14:59] | Because it’s the truth. | 因为这就是事实 |
[15:02] | And you don’t see it, but you’re caught in a trap. | 你看不到真相 是因为你身陷其中 |
[15:04] | You wanna be the kind of man that Serena Van der Woodsen | 你可以成为配得上瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的人 |
[15:07] | could be with. You could do that. | 你可以的 |
[15:09] | But not without clearing my name and getting my record expunged, | 但这就意味着要洗清冤屈 恢复声誉 |
[15:12] | which I can’t do without destroying Serena’s family. | 而这么做等于就是在毁掉瑟琳娜一家 |
[15:16] | You can only lose here, Ben. | 你不能再失败了 本 |
[15:19] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[15:21] | I think I left my purse upstairs. | 我记得我把手提包落在楼上了 |
[15:23] | Please, uh, tell Serena that I said good-bye. | 请转告瑟琳娜我先走了 |
[15:34] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[15:35] | This is a much better idea than spending the day | 佯装自己喜欢某个德国艺术老师 |
[15:37] | pretending to like some German pedagogue of art. | 还不如购物有意思 |
[15:40] | I’m gonna shop until you drop. | 我要一直购物 直到你受不了 |
[15:42] | That could happen at any time. | 我随时都有可能倒下 |
[15:48] | Go to Ralph Lauren. Have them pull everything in my size. | 去拉夫·劳伦 把我能穿的衣服都找出来 |
[15:50] | I’ll meet you there. | 待会儿那里见 |
[15:51] | But, please, my–I’m beginning to lose feeling in my fingers. | 但是 我的手指已经没有知觉了 |
[15:54] | Well, then go to Cafe Boulud | 那就去布鲁咖啡店等我 |
[15:55] | and get us a table. We’ll have lunch. | 占一张桌子 我们在那吃午饭 |
[15:57] | I thought you were on cleanse. | 我还以为你要跟他保持距离 |
[16:03] | Excuse me? | 打扰了 |
[16:05] | Why aren’t you at Mona meeting me? | 你怎么没在莫娜等我 |
[16:07] | I decided to grab lunch with my dad instead. | 我打算去和我爸一起吃午餐 |
[16:09] | Why aren’t you at Mona meeting me? | 你怎么没在莫娜等我 |
[16:11] | I’m standing you up. | 我就知道你不会去 |
[16:13] | Ah, well, apparently, great minds think alike. | 是啊 真是英雄所见略同 |
[16:16] | But I had good reason. | 但是我是有原因的 |
[16:18] | And I would love to hear that reason, | 我很乐意听 |
[16:20] | but my dad is gonna be out any second, | 但是我爸随时都可能到 |
[16:22] | and I haven’t scouted an exit strategy for you, so… | 可我还没想出退出对策呢 所以 |
[16:24] | We are not done here. | 我不会就此罢休的 |
[16:26] | Yeah, we are. | 我也是 |
[16:28] | Why would a friendship based on fight | 为什么一场友谊因战争而起 |
[16:31] | suddenly end in flight? | 却又突然因战争而终结 |
[16:34] | They say we only run from the things that truly scare us. | 都说 大家总是逃避真实的恐惧 |
[16:48] | Hey, I was watching you this morning, man. | 我今早看你 |
[16:50] | You looked good. | 状态不错啊 |
[16:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:52] | I was, uh, just leaving. What’s up? | 我要走了 怎么了 |
[16:55] | I’m looking for Raina. | 我要找蕾娜 |
[16:57] | I thought you might know her schedule. | 我想你可能了解她的行程 |
[16:59] | Or are you going to stand there and lie to my face? | 还是你要当着我的面撒谎 |
[17:04] | Look, we’re just hanging out. Okay? That’s it. | 我们只是一起出去 仅此而已 |
[17:07] | I guess the Archibald charm wasn’t as rusty as you thought, | 我猜阿齐布尔德的魅力可比你想的要大 |
[17:10] | unlike the knife in my back. | 还好不是落井下石 |
[17:11] | I talked you up to her like you asked me to. | 我按照你的话 跟她说了 |
[17:14] | She wanted nothing to do with you. | 她不想跟你再有瓜葛 |
[17:16] | Don’t sugarcoat it. | 别来那套 |
[17:19] | I like Raina, all right? And she likes me. | 我喜欢蕾娜 她也喜欢我 |
[17:22] | I didn’t mean for it to happen this way, but it did. | 我不知道事情会这样发展 但是事已至此 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry. What else can I do? | 很抱歉 我能怎么办 |
[17:28] | There is one thing. | 有一件事 |
[17:35] | Did you come all the way to Brooklyn | 你专程来到布鲁克林 |
[17:35] | just to yell at me? ’cause that’s really not necessary. | 如果就是为了跟我吵架 那就大可不必了 |
[17:38] | Yes, it is. Dorota saw your “New York” Magazine | 就是为这个来的 多洛塔看到了你的纽约杂志 |
[17:40] | and accused us of having an affair. | 认定我们有一腿 |
[17:43] | That’s why I stood you up. | 这就是为什么我没赴约了 |
[17:44] | So you mean because we were sneaking around, | 所以你是说 我们刚才鬼鬼祟祟 |
[17:45] | – She assumed we were covering something up? – Can you believe it? | -她认为我们有意隐瞒什么 -你能相信吗 |
[17:49] | Well, only because my dad basically told me | 只因为 我老爸刚才也跟我讲了几乎一样的话 |
[17:51] | the same thing. Look, if anyone else finds out about this– | 听着 如果谁还发现了这事 |
[17:53] | They’ll jump to the same conclusion. | 他们就想当然会这样认为 |
[17:55] | God. I knew you’d be my social death, Humphrey. | 天啊 我就知道你会毁了我的社交圈 汉弗瑞 |
[17:58] | I just knew it! | 我就知道 |
[17:59] | No, you know what? It’s gonna be fine. | 不 你知道吗 肯定没事 |
[18:01] | We can make it fine. All we have to do is tell everyone | 我们可以解决 我们只要告诉大家 |
[18:03] | that we’ve been hanging out. It’s not gonna be a big deal | 我们在一起就好了 如果我们小心行事 |
[18:06] | unless we keep making it a big deal. | 就不会出什么事端 |
[18:08] | Right, which it totally isn’t. You know, we should soften | 是啊 无所谓 我们应该缓和一下事态 |
[18:11] | the ground, put out an anonymous post on “Gossip girl” | 然后在”八卦天后”上发一个匿名帖 |
[18:13] | that some big secret is going to come out at Chuck’s party. | 说在恰克的派对上将有一个重大的秘密被揭露 |
[18:16] | That way, everyone will assume that some earth-shattering, | 那样的话 大家就会以为有什么地球崩裂 |
[18:19] | huge scandal is eminent, like– | 巨大的丑闻 比如 |
[18:21] | You getting traded for a hotel? | 你的牺牲只为换取一间酒店 |
[18:25] | Or you raising Georgina’s baby by a Russian mobster. | 你替乔治娜和俄罗斯暴徒看孩子 |
[18:29] | We’ll have successfully managed expectations, | 我们可以顺利地预期大家的反应 |
[18:30] | and by the time our friendship is announced, | 然后 到那时再宣布我们的友谊 |
[18:32] | it’ll seem like nothing at all. | 咱们的事就微不足道了 |
[18:34] | So we tell everyone tonight. Agreed? | 所以今晚我们宣布消息 同意吗 |
[18:36] | Agreed. Oh, and… only I get to joke about the hotel. | 同意 酒店的事只能当做一个玩笑 |
[18:41] | Still too soon. | 还是太快了点 |
[18:43] | A few years ago, my stepmother perjured herself, | 几年前 我的继母作伪证 |
[18:45] | and an innocent man went to prison. | 一个无辜的男人进了监狱 |
[18:47] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[18:49] | Because I believe your father already knows. | 因为我相信你父亲已经知道了 |
[18:52] | And I think he’s planning | 我想他正打算 |
[18:53] | to use this information as leverage to blow my deal. | 用这个事儿报复我 搞砸我的生意 |
[18:56] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我告诉你多少次了 |
[18:58] | He isn’t like you. | 他跟你不一样 |
[19:00] | Maybe not yet, but if I’m right, | 也许现在还不一样 但是如果我说对了 |
[19:02] | he’s about to cross the line. | 他就太过分了 |
[19:05] | You can stop him, raina. | 你应该制止他 |
[19:07] | But if you care about him, you’ll do this. | 如果你真的关心你老爸 你就应该制止他 |
[19:11] | I would never confront him based on your word alone. | 我不会因为你的一面之词就怀疑他 |
[19:15] | I’m not asking you to. | 我并没有强迫你 |
[19:23] | Hey, mom, thanks for coming. Lunch did not end well. | 妈妈 你终于回来了 午餐不欢而散了 |
[19:26] | Serena, we need to talk. | 瑟琳娜 我们得谈谈 |
[19:30] | What’s she doing here? | 她来这干什么 |
[19:32] | You need to listen to her. | 你听她讲 |
[19:34] | No, I don’t, and neither should you. | 不 我不想听 你也别听她的 |
[19:36] | Vanessa, tell her. | 瓦内萨 告诉她实情 |
[19:38] | When Nate’s dad was in prison, was he attacked? | 内特的父亲在监狱的时候 不是被打了吗 |
[19:42] | Yeah, and Nate was pretty upset about it. | 是的 内特非常难过 |
[19:45] | Why? What does this have to do with me? | 怎么了 这事和我有什么关系 |
[19:47] | Because the person who had him attacked was Ben. | 是本袭击了他父亲 |
[19:52] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[19:53] | I heard it from Ben himself. | 本亲口说的 |
[19:55] | I overheard him telling Damien after Eric’s party. | 艾瑞克的派对后 我听到了他和达米恩说的 |
[19:59] | Just… get out, please. | 请出去 |
[20:02] | Serena, you should be careful. | 瑟琳娜 你要小心点 |
[20:04] | His sister made me think she was someone else, too. | 他妹妹也让我觉得她不是那么简单的人 |
[20:10] | Darling, I think Vanessa’s telling the truth. | 亲爱的 我觉得瓦内萨说的是实情 |
[20:13] | Is it possible that you don’t know Ben | 有没有可能你实际上 |
[20:15] | as well as you think you do? | 并没有那么了解本 |
[20:17] | Is it possible that he’s talked to Russell? | 有没有可能他已经和拉塞尔谈过了 |
[20:20] | Why would Ben care about Russell Thorpe? | 为什么本会关心拉塞尔·索普 |
[20:21] | And if he wanted revenge, | 如果他想报复 |
[20:23] | he would have gone to the police himself weeks ago. | 几周前他就会去报案了 |
[20:25] | Besides, the affidavit proves what you did. | 而且 保证书上就证明了你所做的事情 |
[20:27] | Wait a minute. You didn’t destroy it? | 等一下 你没把它给消毁吗 |
[20:30] | No. I-I thought I should hold on to it for safekeeping. | 没有 我觉得我应该拿着它妥善保管 |
[20:33] | I mean, isn’t that why you had it in the safety deposit box | 我是说 一开始你不是也 |
[20:35] | in the first place? | 将它锁在保险箱里的吗 |
[20:36] | Did Ben know where you kept it? | 本知道你把它存放在哪了吗 |
[20:38] | Yeah, but you don’t think… | 知道 但你不会觉得 |
[20:42] | Where is it now? | 你把它放哪了 |
[20:57] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[20:59] | It’s gone. He took it. | 不见了 他拿走了 |
[21:01] | Looks like the jury on Ben might be out after all. | 看来本要接受好一番盘问了 |
[21:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:30] | Photo, Chuck? | 合张影 恰克 |
[21:34] | Champagne, sir? | 香槟 先生 |
[21:34] | Thank you. Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢 感谢各位的莅临 |
[21:37] | As you know, my deal with Bradley Kidd | 众所周知 我和布兰得利·基德的生易 |
[21:39] | officially closes tomorrow. | 明天就正式结束了 |
[21:41] | As they always say, why put off till tomorrow | 常言道 今天能开的宴会 |
[21:43] | a party you could throw today? Cheers. | 为何还要推迟到明天 干杯 |
[21:49] | We’re all set. | 万事俱备 |
[21:50] | When I meet Russell in my suite, Raina will be in the kitchen. | 我在套房里会见拉塞尔时 蕾娜会呆在厨房 |
[21:54] | As soon as she hears him blackmail me, | 她一听到他勒索我 |
[21:55] | she’ll confront him. | 就出来与他对峙 |
[21:56] | Do you think that’ll be enough? | 你觉得就这样能成吗 |
[21:58] | The only thing that’s more important to him than | 对他来说维持和女儿的关系 |
[21:59] | ruining us is maintaining his relationship with his daughter. | 比毁掉我们更重要 |
[22:10] | Have you spoken to Ben? | 你和本谈过了吗 |
[22:11] | He hasn’t returned any of my calls. | 他一个电话都不回 |
[22:13] | Hopefully, he didn’t hear the panic in my voice | 希望他没听出我惊慌失措的语调 |
[22:15] | and is still coming here. | 还会来这 |
[22:17] | I know I can talk him out of it. | 我知道我可以劝他不要这么做 |
[22:19] | He just got turned around by his mother. | 他只是受制于他的母亲 |
[22:20] | Well, I’m sure that’s so, but if he’s already | 我相信是这样 但如果他已经 |
[22:22] | given it to Russell, then it’s over. | 将它给了拉塞尔 那么一切就都完了 |
[22:27] | I’m so sorry, mom. | 很抱歉 妈妈 |
[22:29] | Ohh. Don’t be. It’s not your mistake. | 不必抱歉 这不是你的过错 |
[22:32] | It never was. | 从来就不是 |
[22:41] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[22:48] | Hey. So… did you see the post on “Gossip girl” | 你看”八卦天后”上的贴子了吗 |
[22:51] | about some huge secret coming out tonight? | 说是今天晚上会传出一个惊天的秘密 |
[22:53] | Yeah, and I think I know what it’s about. | 看到了 我想我知道是什么秘密 |
[22:55] | You do? | 是吗 |
[22:57] | Ben has the forged affidavit | 本伪造保证书 |
[22:58] | that could put my mother in jail. | 那足以让我母亲进监狱 |
[22:59] | We think that he gave it to Russell Thorpe, | 我们觉得他把它给了拉塞尔·索普 |
[23:01] | who’s gonna try to blackmail her and Chuck with it. | 拉塞尔正想方设法勒索她和恰克 |
[23:04] | Oh, my gosh. S., I’m so sorry. | 天哪 S 很抱歉 |
[23:08] | Serena, hey. | 瑟琳娜 嗨 |
[23:10] | Wow. Listen, I mean, it’s really not that big of a deal– | 哇 听着 这没什么大不了的 |
[23:12] | Impolite to interrupt, Humphrey. | 无礼地打断一下 汉弗瑞 |
[23:15] | Look, you go talk to Ben, and I’ll be here | 你去和本谈 我会一直在这 |
[23:17] | whenever you need me. | 随叫随到 |
[23:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:21] | What’s going on? Did you tell her? | 出什么事了 你告诉她了 |
[23:22] | Now’s not a good time. | 现在可不是时候 |
[23:28] | Hey. Are you okay? | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[23:31] | I know you took it. | 我知道是你拿了 |
[23:34] | What? | 什么 |
[23:35] | Don’t. You knew where the affidavit was. | 别装了 你知道保证书在哪 |
[23:37] | Just please tell me you haven’t given it to Russell yet. | 只要告诉我你还没将它交给拉塞尔 |
[23:41] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[23:43] | I heard your mother’s speech today about how you couldn’t | 我今天听到你母亲的那番话了 |
[23:46] | have a life until you turned my mother in | 除非你将我母亲供出去 背叛我 |
[23:47] | and turned your back on me. | 否则你过不上好日子 |
[23:50] | I guess she convinced you. | 我想她说服了你 |
[23:52] | After all this time, you still don’t trust me? | 经历了这么多 你还是不信任我 |
[23:56] | What do I need to do that I haven’t done already? | 我要怎么样才能证明我没那么做 |
[23:58] | Be honest with me. | 对我坦诚相待 |
[23:59] | I have. | 我有啊 |
[24:01] | Okay. Well, what about Nate’s dad? | 内特的父亲是怎么回事 |
[24:08] | I had that done, yeah. | 我做过那事 是的 |
[24:10] | But do you know how many things | 但你要知道在我蹲监狱期间 |
[24:12] | I haven’t told you about my time in prison– | 还有很多事都没有告诉过你 |
[24:14] | Things that I-I just wanna forget? | 那些我想遗忘的事情 |
[24:17] | Look, I know what you were going through, | 我知道你经历了些什么 |
[24:18] | but to have someone attacked– | 但是去袭击某人 |
[24:19] | Do not tell me that you understand what I went through. | 别告诉我你理解我经历了些什么 |
[24:32] | Hi. Lily? We haven’t officially met, | 嗨 莉莉 我们还没正式会过面 |
[24:35] | but do you know who I am? | 但你猜得到我是谁吗 |
[24:40] | Let me hazard a guess and say that | 让我冒险猜猜 |
[24:42] | I’m surprised to see you here, Mrs. Sharp. | 我很惊讶能在这见到你 夏普夫人 |
[24:45] | Hey, Russell, good to see you. | 嗨 拉塞尔 见到你很高兴 |
[24:47] | Oh. My friend has arrived. Good. | 我的朋友已经到了 很好 |
[24:53] | – Hello, Russell. – How are you? | -你好 拉塞尔 -你好 |
[24:54] | Good to see you. Are you enjoying yourself? | 很高兴见到你 玩得开心吗 |
[24:56] | Russell Thorpe. How do you, uh… | 拉塞尔·索普 你怎么 |
[25:02] | Ben didn’t steal the affidavit. | 本并没有偷保证书 |
[25:05] | You did. | 是你偷的 |
[25:07] | Mr. Thorpe contacted me and said that | 索普先生和我联系说 |
[25:09] | if I could get Ben to turn on you, | 如果我能让本供出你 |
[25:11] | then he could get Ben his life back. | 他能让本的生活重回正轨 |
[25:13] | Of course, he wouldn’t listen, but it didn’t matter, | 当然了 他没听 但没关系 |
[25:15] | because he’d already let it slip about the affidavit. | 因为他无意中泄露了保证书的事情 |
[25:20] | Ben will never forgive you for what you’ve done. | 本永远不会原谅你的所作所为 |
[25:23] | Well, as parents, | 作为父母 |
[25:25] | sometimes we have to make those tough choices. | 有时候我们别无选择 |
[25:29] | After all, isn’t that what you told yourself? | 再说了 这不也是你对自己的忠告吗 |
[25:39] | Hey, dad, I’m glad you’re here. There’s actually something | 嗨 爸爸 很高兴你来了 有点事情 |
[25:40] | I need to… talk to you or tell you about. | 我想和你谈谈 告诉你 |
[25:43] | Well, am I getting some details this time? | 这次我能知道具体祥情了吗 |
[25:46] | On a need-to-know basis, but yes. | 会告诉你基本情况的 |
[25:47] | Good, because I saw you talking to Blair earlier, | 很好 因为早些时候我看见你和布莱尔谈话 |
[25:49] | and I just about had a heart attack. | 我差点犯了心脏病 |
[25:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:53] | Well, just how crazy it would be if your secret relationship | 如果你和像布莱尔·霍道夫这种人交往 |
[25:56] | was with someone like Blair Waldorf. | 真的会让人抓狂的 |
[25:57] | No, I know. I know. That would– that would be crazy. | 是的 我知道 我知道 是很疯狂 |
[26:01] | Um, Rufus, can I talk to you alone? | 鲁弗斯 我能和你单独谈一下吗 |
[26:03] | Daniel, would you mind? | 丹尼尔 可以吗 |
[26:04] | It’s fine. It’s, uh, it’s nothing that can’t wait. | 好的 我可以等 |
[26:07] | Lily? What is it? | 莉莉 怎么了 |
[26:15] | Nate. Hey. | 内特 嗨 |
[26:16] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[26:17] | I was heading to the bar to meet you. | 我正准备去酒吧见你 |
[26:19] | What are you doing here? You’re looking for Chuck. | 你怎么在这 你来见恰克 |
[26:24] | I am, actually, but… | 是的 可是 |
[26:26] | You don’t understand, and you can’t be here. | 你不明白 你不该留在这里 |
[26:27] | Chuck is on his way up with my father. | 恰克和我父亲正在上来的路上 |
[26:30] | Come on. | 过来 |
[26:34] | Is this quiet enough for you? | 这里够安静了吗 |
[26:39] | I should talk to him alone. | 应该让我单独跟他谈 |
[26:40] | No, this is my mess. Trust me, you’re going to need me. | 不 这是我的烂摊子 相信我 我会帮上忙的 |
[26:46] | Well, you called this meeting. | 开始吧 是你叫我们来的 |
[26:48] | You didn’t wanna wear that gift I sent you this morning? | 你怎么不穿我今天早上送你的衣服 |
[26:51] | Orange is so your color. | 橙色和你很相衬 |
[26:53] | I have guests downstairs. | 有客人在楼下等我 |
[26:55] | And I have the nail for your coffin. | 可我有足以置你于死地的证据 |
[27:01] | It’s just a copy, of course. | 当然这只是复印件 |
[27:03] | Perjury, obstruction of justice, | 作伪证 妨碍司法公正 |
[27:05] | Bribery of public officials. | 贿赂公职人员 |
[27:07] | Why don’t we cut right to it? | 有话直说吧 |
[27:09] | That I can do. | 我当然要说 |
[27:11] | You sign over bass industries once and for all, | 我要你永久转让拜斯产业 |
[27:14] | or I’ll destroy you and your entire family. | 不然我会毁掉你的家庭 |
[27:21] | I’m surprised you even have to think it over. | 我很惊讶你居然还要考虑 |
[27:24] | I wasn’t thinking. I was waiting. | 我没有在考虑 我在等 |
[27:27] | For what? | 等什么 |
[27:28] | For me. | 等我 |
[27:30] | He was right about you, | 他说的没错 |
[27:32] | this whole time. | 一直都对 |
[27:35] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[27:44] | I’d follow her if I were you. | 要是我肯定会去追随她 |
[27:46] | No. He signs over the company right now, | 不 他现在就得转让拜斯产业 |
[27:48] | or you’re going to jail. | 不然你就要去坐牢 |
[27:51] | Maybe, but not because of you or anyone else. | 也许是 但不是因为你或其他任何人 |
[27:57] | I called the D.A. ten minutes ago. | 我十分钟前给地方检察院打了电话 |
[27:59] | Rufus is waiting in the car to take me downtown. | 鲁弗斯在车里等着送我到市区去 |
[28:01] | Lily, you can’t. | 莉莉 你不能这么做 |
[28:03] | Once I go onord with the truth | 一旦我公开真相 |
[28:04] | no one can hold this against us anymore. | 就没人能抓住我们的把柄了 |
[28:08] | Just promise me one thing. | 答应我一件事 |
[28:11] | Before Thorpe leaves here tonight, | 今晚索普离开之前 |
[28:13] | tell that son of a bitch where he can stick it. | 告诉那个混蛋这里不是他待的地方 |
[28:19] | Thank you for saving his legacy. | 谢谢你拯救了我父亲的遗产 |
[28:22] | Bass industries isn’t his legacy, Charles. | 拜斯产业不是他的遗产 查尔斯 |
[28:26] | You are. | 而是你的 |
[28:35] | Oh. You heard the lady. | 你听见她说的话了 |
[28:37] | If that’s all, I have guests downstairs. | 要是没别的事 我要下楼去会客了 |
[28:39] | They can wait. Don’t you even wanna know why– | 他们可以等等 难道你不想知道 |
[28:43] | why I was willing to sacrifice my own daughter | 为什么我宁可牺牲自己的女儿 |
[28:47] | just to destroy your precious little legacy? | 也要毁掉你父亲那点珍贵的小遗产 |
[28:50] | Because Lily left you for my father. | 因为莉莉为我父亲离开了你 |
[28:54] | I think you know me better than that by now. | 我想你现在更了解我了 |
[28:58] | Did Raina ever talk about her mother? | 蕾娜对你提起过她母亲吗 |
[29:02] | Careful, Chuck. When it comes to Bart Bass, | 小心点 恰克 一切和巴特·拜斯有关的事物 |
[29:05] | seek, and who knows what you may find? | 你都不能只看表面 |
[29:16] | Raina, wait up. Hey, wait. Talk to me. | 蕾娜 等等 我们谈谈 |
[29:20] | I can’t. You don’t understand. | 我不能 你不明白 |
[29:22] | Trust me. I do. And finding out your father isn’t the person | 相信我 我明白 发现自己的父亲其实不是 |
[29:25] | you grew up idolizing sucks, | 那个一直崇拜的人 这种感觉糟透了 |
[29:28] | but it doesn’t mean he loves you any less. | 但并不表示他对你的爱会因此减少 |
[29:30] | Then what does it mean? | 那么这表示什么 |
[29:32] | It means that he’s human. | 表示他是个凡人 |
[29:34] | Okay, and you have a chance, if you want, | 好吧 现在你有个机会 如果你愿意 |
[29:37] | to get to know the real him– the good and the bad. | 去认识那个真正的他 无论好坏 |
[29:41] | What if I don’t want to? | 如果我不想呢 |
[29:44] | You do. | 我知道你想 |
[29:47] | When I was a little girl, he was larger than life… | 当我是个小女孩时 他比天还大 |
[29:52] | Like superman. | 就像超人一样 |
[29:55] | Yeah, but doesn’t it make you feel a little better | 没错 难道发现他不是那样 |
[29:56] | to know that he wasn’t? | 没让你感到欣慰一些吗 |
[30:00] | You’re smarter than you look, Archibald. | 你比看起来聪明 阿齐布尔德 |
[30:03] | I get that a lot. | 别人都这么说 |
[30:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:21] | You wanna go catch the game highlights somewhere? | 有兴趣去看比赛吗 |
[30:26] | I just need to not talk about this for a while. | 我现在不想谈这个 |
[30:30] | Yeah. That’d be great. | 好主意 |
[30:46] | My mom just left. She’s turning herself in. | 我母亲刚走 她要去自首 |
[30:50] | D.A. Already called me to come down. | 地方检察院已经通知我了 |
[30:52] | She told me it was your mother that took the affidavit. | 她告诉我是你母亲偷了那份宣誓书 |
[30:57] | Never should’ve mentioned it. | 我不该告诉她的 |
[30:59] | I just… didn’t think she would do something like that. | 我只是没料到她会那么做 |
[31:04] | But… I’m to blame for what happened either way. | 可是 无论怎么说 我也有错 |
[31:09] | Pretty sure Damien’s the one that went to Thorpe. | 我敢肯定是达米恩告诉透露给索普的 |
[31:13] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做 |
[31:14] | I thought you told him last week you wouldn’t cooperate. | 你不是说你告诉他 不会指证我妈妈了吗 |
[31:17] | That’s not exactly what I told him. | 其实我不是那么说的 |
[31:24] | I got pretty physical with him a while back, | 我揍了他一顿 |
[31:27] | and… I told him what I had done to the captain. | 我告诉他我对内特父亲做的事 |
[31:36] | You ever have a dream that… feels so real, | 知道吗 你做了一个如此真实的梦 |
[31:41] | when you wake up, | 当你醒来的时候 |
[31:42] | You just wanna lie there with your eyes closed | 你只想闭着眼睛继续躺在床上 |
[31:45] | to hold on to it? | 留住那种感觉 |
[31:48] | I barely remember being a teacher at Knightley. | 我都记不得自己曾经是Knightly的一名老师了 |
[31:52] | Being with you makes it feel real | 和你在一起的感觉那么真实 |
[31:56] | because you remember. | 因为你记得 |
[31:58] | I do. | 的确记得 |
[32:03] | But maybe it’s time for me to open my eyes | 但也许现在该是梦醒的时候了 |
[32:06] | and let it go. | 忘掉一切 |
[32:09] | You mean let me go. | 你的意思是要放我走 |
[32:14] | I obviously have a lot to figure out. | 显然我还有很多要弄明白的事 |
[32:18] | Well, that guy that I fell for at Knightley– | 你还是我在Knightley爱上的那个人 |
[32:22] | You’re still him. | 你没有变 |
[32:24] | And I can see that even if you can’t. | 我看得出来 即使你没看出来 |
[32:28] | I don’t know. Maybe one day, when you do… | 我不确定 也许有一天你会发现 |
[32:48] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[32:49] | Believe me, I wish I were. | 我也希望这是谎言 |
[32:52] | Because of your father, my wife is dead. | 我妻子被你父亲害死了 |
[32:55] | No. I confronted my father about the fire | 不 我父亲在世的时候 |
[32:59] | when he was alive. | 我问过他关于那场大火的事 |
[33:01] | It was an accident. | 那只是个意外 |
[33:03] | He owned up to the death of the security guard. | 他承认那个保安的死是他的错 |
[33:05] | He never mentioned a woman. | 可他从未提起还有个女人 |
[33:06] | Why do you think the security guard | 那个保安为什么会在 |
[33:08] | was in the building? | 那栋建筑里 |
[33:09] | He was trying to save my wife. | 他当时想要救我的妻子 |
[33:14] | No one knows the truth, not even Raina. | 没有人知道真相 就连蕾娜也不知道 |
[33:17] | She thinks her mother left me for another man. | 她以为她母亲跟别的男人跑了 |
[33:21] | When my father died, we were in a good place. | 我父亲去世了 而我们现在处于优势 |
[33:23] | You’re trying to rob me of that. | 你在试着击溃我 |
[33:25] | You’d say anything to hurt me. | 你会挖空心思来伤害我 |
[33:27] | Perhaps. But I think you know your father well enough | 也许吧 但以你对你父亲的了解不难想象 |
[33:31] | to believe that he was capable of deliberately taking a life. | 他会为了自己的利益不惜夺去一条生命 |
[33:37] | I hope your stepmother enjoys rotting in jail, | 希望你继母享受在监狱里发霉的日子 |
[33:40] | protecting the legacy of the great Bart Bass. | 只为保护伟人巴特·拜斯的遗产 |
[33:52] | Yeah, I’ll have the same. | 给我来杯一样的 |
[33:55] | Lily turning herself in is already on “Gossip girl.” | 莉莉自首的消息已经被发到八卦天后上了 |
[33:58] | Looks like my fake post of big news turned out to be prophetic. | 看来我的假新闻成了预言 |
[34:01] | This is gonna hit the upper east side | 这件事会震惊整个上东区 |
[34:02] | like a hurricane. | 就像飓风一样 |
[34:06] | Serena, Eric, Lily– | 瑟琳娜 艾瑞克 莉莉 |
[34:07] | They’re gonna need us now more than ever. | 他们会比以往更需要我们 |
[34:09] | And not us. Dan and Blair– individual entities, | 不是我们 丹和布莱尔 两个独立个体 |
[34:13] | Two proper nouns separated by a conjunction. | 一个连词分割了你我 |
[34:16] | Or a comma, if–if mentioned in a list. | 如果在一个名单里 就是一个逗号 |
[34:19] | Which is rare, since we have nothing in common, | 不太可能 因为我们毫无共同点 |
[34:22] | and are, in fact, opposites. | 事实上 我们完全相反 |
[34:23] | The kind of opposites who do not attract. | 不会相互吸引的反极 |
[34:26] | Most definitely not. | 大多数情况却不然 |
[34:28] | No. | 绝对不会 |
[34:30] | The world just wasn’t ready for a Humphrey-Waldorf friendship. | 大家现在还不能接受我们俩做朋友 |
[34:39] | It’s been nice not being friends with you. | 不和你做朋友的感觉真不错 |
[34:42] | Let’s–let’s not do it again sometime. | 那我们以后也别再重蹈覆辙了 |
[35:02] | Hey, everything okay? | 没出啥事吧 |
[35:04] | Shut it down. | 取消吧 |
[35:06] | What? | 什么 |
[35:06] | This. | 这个派对 |
[35:08] | All of this–shut it down. | 让这儿的一切 马上消失 |
[35:22] | Thank you for coming down, Mr.Donovan. | 谢谢你能赶过来 多诺万先生 |
[35:24] | Mrs. Humphrey has signed a full confession | 汉弗瑞夫人已经在口供上签了字 |
[35:27] | but has one demand she says is non-negotiable– | 但她有个要求 而且没有商量的余地 |
[35:31] | that your record be expunged immediately. | 那就是立即清除你的在狱经历 |
[35:34] | I’ll be seeing to it personally. | 我一定会亲自努力办成这件事 |
[35:36] | I know it doesn’t make up for anything–far from it. | 我知道这根本弥补不了什么 远远不够 |
[35:40] | But it’s a start– | 但对你来说这是个开始 |
[35:42] | a fresh start for you. | 一个全新的开始 |
[35:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:50] | Ben… | 本 |
[35:52] | My daughter has a good heart– | 我女儿心地很好 |
[35:55] | much bigger than mine. | 她比我善良得多 |
[35:58] | And she cares for you. | 而且她非常在乎你 |
[36:03] | I care for her, too. | 我也很在乎她 |
[36:06] | I always will. | 直到永远 |
[36:10] | If you don’t mind my asking, | 如果你不介意我这么问的话 |
[36:13] | you seem in pretty good spirits | 我觉得你状态很好 |
[36:14] | for someone facing possible jail time. | 即使是要进监狱了 |
[36:18] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[36:20] | A boy–Max. He’s almost 8 months. | 有个男孩儿 叫Max 快满八个月了 |
[36:26] | Yeah, he does. | 会 |
[36:31] | Well, my kids haven’t smiled at me for a long time, | 我的孩子们已经很久没对我笑过了 |
[36:35] | and tonight when I told my daughter | 今天晚上我告诉我女儿 |
[36:37] | I was coming down here, | 要来这儿的时候 |
[36:40] | she said she was proud of me. | 她说她为我感到骄傲 |
[36:43] | And she smiled. | 她还对我笑了 |
[36:46] | When we finish up , I’ll wake a judge. | 等我们弄完这个 我就去找个法官 |
[36:50] | I know our ties to the community. | 我们与外界息息相关 |
[36:52] | We won’t object to bail. It’s a good thing | 我们不反对保释 |
[36:54] | you’ve got an excellent lawyer. You’re gonna need him. | 好在你们的律师很棒 你们会用到他的 |
[37:02] | Rufus. | 鲁弗斯 |
[37:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:07] | Will, what the hell are you doing here? | 威尔 你在这儿干吗 |
[37:08] | Cece called me, | 茜茜给我打电话 |
[37:10] | told me about, uh, Lily’s situation. | 说莉莉出事了 |
[37:13] | Cece called you? | 茜茜给你打电话了 |
[37:15] | That’s right. Jumped in a helicopter as soon as I heard. | 没错 听到消息我就坐直升机赶过来了 |
[37:18] | Are Serena and Eric here as well? | 瑟琳娜和艾瑞克也在这儿吗 |
[37:20] | No, they’re not, and I suggest you leave. | 不在 我建议你最好离开 |
[37:23] | I’m not the only one that remembers why you were run | 大家都还记得你上次 |
[37:25] | out of town after your last visit. | 为啥从这儿逃跑 |
[37:26] | I appreciate your concern, Rufus. | 谢谢你的关心 鲁弗斯 |
[37:29] | Uh, I’ll tell you what. I’ll let Cece explain everything. | 这样吧 我让茜茜向你解释 |
[37:32] | She’s flying in as soon as she can. | 她会马上赶过来 |
[37:34] | What? | 什么 |
[37:35] | I don’t think Lily quite realizes what she’s in for. | 我觉得莉莉现在还没意识到她现在的处境 |
[37:39] | It’s, uh, time to circle the wagons, Rufus. | 鲁弗斯 现在我们得齐心协力 |
[37:43] | That’s what we do best. | 这是我们最好的出路 |
[37:46] | What are you talking about? It was fouled. | 你在说什么呢 明明犯规了 |
[37:47] | You call that a foul? | 你说这是犯规吗 |
[37:48] | Maybe you’re not as smart as you look. | 也许你根本没那么聪明 |
[37:58] | See you upstairs? | 我上楼等你 |
[38:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[38:09] | You weren’t returning my calls. | 你没回我电话 |
[38:13] | I was hoping you’d come back here. | 我在想你可能会回这儿 |
[38:15] | I didn’t want to leave without saying good-bye. | 我想在离开之前跟你告别 |
[38:19] | I’m heading back to Chicago… | 我要回芝加哥了 |
[38:21] | tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[38:24] | I’m not coming with you. | 我不会跟你走的 |
[38:27] | I know Lily turned herself in, | 我知道莉莉自首了 |
[38:29] | but that doesn’t change anything between us. | 但这并不能解决我们之间的问题 |
[38:32] | I wasn’t expecting it to. | 我没抱这个幻想 |
[38:36] | I just hope one day… | 我只是希望有一天 |
[38:38] | you can forgive me. | 你能原谅我 |
[38:43] | You’ve grown into an amazing woman, Raina. | 蕾娜 你长大了 而且非常优秀 |
[38:47] | You’re strong, tough, | 你坚强 能吃苦 |
[38:50] | and decent. | 办事可靠 |
[38:53] | And even if you don’t feel proud | 即使目前你不再为 |
[38:55] | to be my daughter right now… | 你的父亲感到骄傲 |
[38:59] | I’ve never been prouder to be your father. | 我却因为有你这样的女儿感到无比自豪 |
[39:13] | You look more like your mother every day. | 你越来越像你母亲了 |
[39:28] | Have you seen Blair? | 你见布莱尔了吗 |
[39:30] | No. She left a while ago. I’m assuming she went home. | 没 她刚走 可能回家了 |
[39:34] | Chuck, talk to me. | 恰克 你得和我谈谈 |
[39:35] | My mom just turned herself in to protect you. | 我妈刚去自首完全是为了保护你 |
[39:38] | Why’d you shut down the party? | 你为啥要突然结束派对 |
[39:39] | Nothing to celebrate. | 没什么好庆祝的 |
[39:40] | What are you talking about? The company is safe. | 你说什么呢 现在公司安全了 |
[39:43] | You’re about to be the head of your father’s empire. | 你将成为你父亲公司的掌舵人 |
[39:45] | It’s what you’ve always wanted. | 这不是你一直梦寐以求的么 |
[39:46] | What I wanted– all I ever wanted– | 我想要的 我只是 |
[39:49] | was to know him, for him to let me in. | 想了解他 让他接纳我 |
[39:51] | He lied to me until the day he died. | 可他一直到去世之前都在骗我 |
[39:54] | I need to talk to Blair. | 我得和布莱尔谈谈 |
[39:56] | She’s the only one who will understand. | 只有她能够理解 |
[39:58] | Understand what? You’re not making any sense. | 理解什么 你在胡说八道 |
[40:01] | Chuck, maybe you should go upstairs and get some sleep. | 恰克 要不你上楼睡会儿吧 |
[40:07] | I have to find her. | 我得找到她 |
[40:09] | Well, I’ll come with you. | 好吧 我和你一起 |
[40:10] | The question of whether we can fight fate | 我们是否有能力和命运抗争 |
[40:12] | will always remain a mystery. | 是个未解之谜 |
[40:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[40:21] | But the bigger question | 但更重要的是 |
[40:23] | is what happens when we stop fighting it? | 当我们停止反抗的时候 一切又会何去何从 |
[40:26] | I don’t know. Is Serena here? | 我也不知道 瑟琳娜在吗 |
[40:28] | No. What’s going on? Is everything okay? | 不在 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[40:32] | I’ve been walking around the city all night | 我整晚都在城里晃荡 |
[40:33] | with one all-consuming, paralyzing thought. | 绞尽脑汁地想一个问题 |
[40:38] | “Why am I walking around the city | 为啥我住在布鲁克林 |
[40:40] | when I live in Brooklyn?” | 却在城里晃荡呢 |
[40:41] | What if my dad and Dorota were right? | 如果我爸和多洛塔是对的 |
[40:43] | What if there’s another reason | 是不是真的有其他原因 |
[40:46] | we’re keeping us a secret? | 让我们一直保守秘密 |
[40:48] | Another reason like what? | 什么原因 |
[40:50] | Plausible deniability? | 存心否认 |
[40:51] | Blair, we kept us a secret ’cause we were afraid | 布莱尔 我们一直不敢公开的原因 |
[40:54] | there was something more. | 是因为害怕我们之间不只是友谊 |
[40:56] | You need to go back to Brooklyn. | 你还是回布鲁克林去吧 |
[40:57] | Not until I know for sure they were wrong, | 如果不能确定我的想法是错的 我不会走 |
[41:01] | that there is nothing between us. | 我们之间真的什么也没有吗 |
[41:03] | I can guarantee it. | 我保证什么都没有 |
[41:08] | But just so you’re secure in that knowledge, | 既然你觉得我们之间有什么 |
[41:11] | what did you have in mind? | 那你是怎么想的 |
[41:12] | Just one kiss, then we can know without a doubt. | 亲一下 一切都会水落石出了 |
[41:19] | I suppose that would work. | 我觉得有可能 |
[41:22] | One kiss. That’s that. | 只是亲一下 就这样 |
[41:25] | One kiss, and that’s that. | 只是一个吻 就这样 |
[41:28] | So? | 然后呢 |
[41:30] | So? | 看着办呗 |
[41:38] | Oh, for crying out loud, Humphrey. | 汉弗瑞 你搞什么名堂 |
[41:41] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |