时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip Girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Guess the Archibald charm | 我猜想阿齐布尔德的魅力 |
[00:06] | wasn’t as rusty as you thought… | 并没你想的那么锈蚀不堪 |
[00:08] | Unlike the knife in my back. | 比捅在我背后的刀锋利多了 |
[00:09] | I like Raina, all right, and she likes me. | 我喜欢蕾娜 她也喜欢我 |
[00:12] | Because of your father, my wife is dead. | 因为你父亲 我的妻子丧生了 |
[00:14] | No one knows the truth, not even Raina. | 没人知道真相 包括蕾娜 |
[00:16] | Blair, we kept us a secret | 布莱尔 对我们隐瞒了我们的关系 |
[00:18] | ’cause we were afraid there was something more. | 因为我们不能承受比那更深的情感 |
[00:20] | You need to go back to Brooklyn. | 你快回布鲁克林吧 |
[00:21] | Not until I know that | 除非我确定我们之间真的没有什么 |
[00:23] | there is nothing between us. | 不然我不会回去的 |
[00:24] | The only mistake was mine, | 唯一错的人是我 |
[00:26] | when I forged Serena’s signature. | 我不该伪造你的签名 |
[00:28] | He signs over the company right now | 他得马上签字转让公司 |
[00:29] | or you’re going to jail. | 不然你就等着坐牢吧 |
[00:31] | But not because of you or anyone else. | 我即使坐牢也并不因为你或是任何人 |
[00:33] | I called the D.A. ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前我给地方检察官打了电话 |
[00:35] | Once I go on record with the truth, | 只要我把真相公布于众 |
[00:36] | no one can hold this against us anymore. | 没人可以再拿这个把柄威胁我们 |
[00:38] | I don’t think Lily quite realizes what she’s in for. | 我想莉莉还没意识到自己需要什么 |
[00:42] | Time to circle the wagons, Rufus. | 是时候放手了 鲁弗斯 |
[01:06] | The Van Der Woodsen family is no stranger to the tabloids, | 范德·伍德森家对于娱乐小报并不陌生 |
[01:09] | but this time it appears | 不过这次 |
[01:11] | the mother of all scandals surrounds the mother. | 却是妈妈有了丑闻 |
[01:14] | Sources say that Lily Humphrey | 有消息说莉莉·汉弗瑞 |
[01:15] | could be facing up to ten years in prison | 可能会面临十年的有期徒刑 |
[01:17] | for forgery and obstruction of justice… | 罪名是伪造和妨碍司法公正 |
[01:19] | Turn that off. | 关掉它 |
[01:20] | And leave me alone, Dorota. I’ve taken to my bed. | 让我自己待会儿 多洛塔 我要睡觉 |
[01:23] | I thought hearing someone has life worse than yours | 我认为了解到有人比你生活的更惨 |
[01:26] | Would help. | 对你会有帮助 |
[01:27] | Well, your job isn’t to think. It’s to serve. | 你的工作不是思考 是服务 |
[01:29] | So if I need your help, I’ll ring the bell. | 如果我需要你 我会摇铃的 |
[01:35] | Will Lily Humphrey end up behind bars? | 莉莉·汉弗瑞能躲避服刑这一劫吗 |
[01:38] | The society queen allegedly | 据说这位社交皇后 |
[01:39] | forged her daughter’s signature on an affidavit | 在宣誓书上伪造其女儿的签名 |
[01:42] | that sent an innocent man to jail for almost three years. | 结果使一个无辜的人蹲了三年牢 |
[01:46] | The victim, Ben Donovan, has been cleared of all charges, | 受害人本·多诺万已经还清了所有债务 |
[01:49] | But it’s unlikely Lily Humphrey will be so lucky. | 可惜莉莉似乎没那么幸运 |
[01:52] | She’s holed up in her penthouse apartment | 她深居于屋顶公寓不露面 |
[01:54] | while her lawyers scramble to work out a deal. | 使得她的律师不得不上楼商讨对策 |
[01:57] | We are currently outside of | 我们现在身处 |
[01:58] | the Van Der Woodsens’ upper east side residence… | 范德·伍德森在上东区住所的外面 |
[02:00] | I didn’t realize you stayed. | 我不知道你也在这儿 |
[02:02] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好啊 |
[02:14] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[02:16] | It’s surreal. | 这太荒诞了 |
[02:17] | Everything happening to Lily is because of my dad, | 莉莉的遭遇都是我爸造成的 |
[02:20] | and I kinda feel like it’s all my fault. | 我总觉得那也是我的错 |
[02:23] | Look, it probably would’ve happened | 听着 也许这种事 |
[02:25] | sooner or later anyway. | 迟早都会发生 |
[02:28] | Your dad’s been calling all morning. | 你爸爸整个早上一直在给你打电话 |
[02:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:38] | I already told you my answer. | 我已经给了你答复 |
[02:42] | What do you mean everything could change? | 你说一切都可以改变是什么意思 |
[02:49] | Oddsmakers around town are taking bets | 城中的庄家在打赌猜测 |
[02:51] | on the length of her prison sentence. | 她的囚刑到底会有多长 |
[02:53] | Serena! | 瑟琳娜 |
[02:55] | H-hey, Ms. Van Der Woodsen! | 范德·伍德森小姐 |
[02:56] | Has your mother heard any news? | 你母亲听到什么消息了吗 |
[02:58] | Stand back. Let her through. Stand back. | 退后 让她过去 退后 |
[03:05] | Hey, Chuck. | 恰克 |
[03:06] | How’s Lily holding up? | 莉莉怎么样了 |
[03:07] | I’m here now. Aren’t you coming over for brunch? | 我在这儿呢 你不过来吃饭吗 |
[03:10] | Lily thought it would be complicated enough without me. | 莉莉觉得我去会使事情更复杂 |
[03:12] | Oh, my grandmother and my stepfather | 我姥姥和我继父 |
[03:14] | and my father, who was last seen fleeing from the police | 还有我爸爸 最后见他还是从警察手中逃走的 |
[03:16] | “complicated” is an understatement. | 现在的情形说”复杂”都算保守了 |
[03:18] | How are things with William? | 现在威廉怎么样 |
[03:20] | Well, if I cut everyone out of my life who made a mistake, | 如果我把犯过错的人从我的人生中清除 |
[03:22] | I wouldn’t have anyone left. | 那我的人生里就一个人都不剩了 |
[03:24] | On the topic of mistakes, | 说到错误 |
[03:25] | do you know one I might have made | 你知道我到底犯了什么错 |
[03:27] | to cause Blair to cut me off? | 使布莱尔将我拒之门外吗 |
[03:29] | You didn’t talk to her after your party? | 宴会后你没和她谈过吗 |
[03:31] | She wouldn’t let me in her room. | 她不让我进她的房间 |
[03:32] | When she said she didn’t want to talk to me, | 当她说她不想和我说话时 |
[03:34] | I didn’t think she meant ever again. | 我以为她只是一时赌气 |
[03:37] | She’s not seeing someone, is she? | 她没跟别人约会吧 |
[03:38] | Mm, no, not unless you count Dorota. | 当然 如果不算多洛塔的话 |
[03:41] | She hasn’t left her bed in a week. | 她一周都没下过床了 |
[03:42] | She’s pulling a Camille. But why? | 她在装茶花女呢 但为何要这样 |
[03:44] | I think her powerful woman path hit a roadblock, | 我想是因为她走向女强人的道路遭遇了坎坷 |
[03:47] | and you know how important that is to her. | 你知道那对她有多重要 |
[03:49] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 多谢提示 |
[03:51] | Give Lily my love. | 代我向莉莉表示问候 |
[03:53] | I will. Bye. | 我会的 再见 |
[04:00] | Mm, come on, Lil. | 振作点 莉莉 |
[04:01] | Reading this is not gonna make things any easier. | 看这些东西不会缓和事态 |
[04:03] | Well, sometimes it’s better to know what’s out there. | 有时了解点外面的形势并不坏 |
[04:06] | You know, deal with it, move on. | 人要勇于直面难题 向前看 |
[04:08] | Lily and I were just talking about moving on. | 我和莉莉刚才还在谈论向前看的问题 |
[04:10] | Oh, what was the topic of that conversation? | 那次谈话的主题是什么来着 |
[04:12] | Oh, yeah–you. | 对了 就是你 |
[04:15] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我和你说过多少次了 |
[04:17] | I am not going anywhere | 我哪儿都不会去 |
[04:17] | Until I know that my children are taken care of | 除非我确定我的孩子在莉莉深陷困境时 |
[04:20] | In the event that Lily can’t do so herself. | 能得到很好的照顾 |
[04:21] | It’s not like she’s dying, Will, no thanks to you. | 她又不是要离世了 威尔 您费心了 |
[04:24] | And Eric and Serena already have a father in their lives. | 艾瑞克和瑟琳娜已经有了个父亲 |
[04:26] | Step…father. It’s not the same. | 是继父 和生父是不一样的 |
[04:28] | Oh, please! | 别说了 |
[04:30] | Be gentlemen, you two. We’re all here for Lily. | 绅士点 你们两位 我们都是为了莉莉而来 |
[04:35] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[04:37] | Oh, you look lovely in your mug shot. | 你的入案照片照得真可爱 |
[04:40] | It was smart of you to turn yourself in | 你转身照相是个明智的决定 |
[04:41] | so you could make sure your hair was done. | 这样就可以看到你的头发做得不错 |
[04:43] | Yes, mother, that’s why I did it. | 是的 妈妈 所以我才那么做 |
[04:46] | Well, fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[04:48] | In a few short hours, I will be immortalized | 马上我就会在时尚杂志 |
[04:51] | in a much more dignified fashion. | 留下我永恒的魅力 |
[04:53] | The Taschen book– that’s, uh, today? | 《塔森》杂志 今天那期是吗 |
[04:54] | It certainly is. Oh! “Modern royalty.” | 当然 “现代皇室” |
[04:58] | I just love that title. | 我爱死那标题了 |
[04:59] | Hey, mom, dad. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[05:01] | hey. Hi, sweetheart. | 宝贝儿 |
[05:03] | Serena, darling, we were… | 瑟琳娜 我们刚刚 |
[05:04] | Grandma. | 姥姥 |
[05:05] | Mm, just talking about the portrait. | 我们刚刚在谈论那张肖像照 |
[05:06] | How can you do a book on modern royalty | 照现代皇室风格的照片 |
[05:08] | without including me and my girls? | 怎能漏掉我和我的宝贝呢 |
[05:11] | All of my girls. | 我所有的宝贝们 |
[05:15] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这么说是什么意思 |
[05:19] | Hey, you know, listen, thank you for letting me hide out here. | 谢谢你让我待在这儿 |
[05:21] | I just needed a time-out | 我只是需要冷静一段时间 |
[05:23] | From my mom and my grandma and my dad and… Your dad. | 躲避我妈妈 我姥姥 我爸 还有… 你爸 |
[05:26] | Oh, yeah. I mean, of course. My–my house is your safe house. | 哦对 我是说 我这永远都是你的避难所 |
[05:29] | I’m surprised Serena didn’t call you | 我很奇怪瑟琳娜居然没给你打电话 |
[05:30] | and ask you to be her backup. | 让你做她的后盾 |
[05:31] | She did, but I figured I’d dodge that war. | 她打了 但我还是决定脱离那片是非之地了 |
[05:34] | Hey, does William Carlos Williams | 话说威廉·卡洛斯·威廉 |
[05:35] | go under “W” Or “C”? | 是姓威还是姓卡 |
[05:37] | Hmm. This is the first time I’ve ever seen you pass up a chance | 这好像是我第一次见你放弃保护瑟琳娜的机会 |
[05:40] | to save serena, and you’re alphabetizing. What’s up? | 却在这整理你的书库 有什么事吧 |
[05:49] | You swear not to tell anyone or laugh? | 你保证不告诉任何人 而且听了不许笑 |
[05:51] | Uh, I’ll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is | 我会把你的小秘密烂在肚子里的 至于笑嘛 |
[05:54] | an uncontrollable bodily response. | 那是无法控制的生理反应 |
[06:03] | I kissed Blair Waldorf. | 我和布莱尔·霍道夫接吻了 |
[06:09] | Wow. | 哇 |
[06:09] | I didn’t see that comin’. | 这个我可没想到 |
[06:11] | Yeah, neither did I. | 我也没想到 |
[06:12] | Uh, I mean–it was just–it was just once, and it was weird. | 我的意思是 就吻了一次 而且很诡异 |
[06:14] | Oh, I would expect so, yes. | 很诡异我倒是料到了 |
[06:16] | But weird good? | 不过算是好的诡异吧 |
[06:18] | Like, “I–wow, it’s weird this is such a good kiss”? | 就像是 “这一吻感觉真好 好诡异” |
[06:20] | Or weird bad? Like, you know, just, “Wow. Weird”? | 也可能是不好的那种 像是”哇 好诡异” |
[06:24] | Uh… She didn’t give you any indication at the time? | 她当时没给你什么暗示吗 |
[06:27] | No. No, she–she just walked away, stunned, | 没有 她就呆呆地走了 |
[06:30] | left me standing there in her foyer. | 把我留在了她家门厅 |
[06:32] | Mysterious. | 真神奇 |
[06:33] | I know, right? | 我也这么想 |
[06:34] | I mean, I did what I thought was the polite thing– | 出于礼貌 我第二天 |
[06:36] | called her the next day. | 给她打了几个电话 |
[06:37] | It’s been almost a week, and I haven’t heard back. | 这都快一个星期了 她也没接过我电话 |
[06:39] | W-wait, wait. Why do you care so much? | 等等 你为什么这么在意啊 |
[06:42] | Do you… Do you like her? | 难道 你喜欢上她了 |
[06:45] | What? No. No, no, no. I don’t like her. | 什么 不 不 没有 我不喜欢她 |
[06:48] | No, of course not. Not at all. I’m just curious. | 一点也不 我就是好奇 |
[06:52] | Sh–and–and, you know, she– I mean, she does smell nice. | 她 你知道 她闻起来不错 |
[06:55] | Oh! You are ass-backwards crushing on Blair Waldorf! | 天呐 你明明就是喜欢上布莱尔·霍道夫了 |
[07:03] | Take that away, Dorota! | 把吃的拿走 多洛塔 |
[07:05] | I can’t eat. I only rang to tell you to call the doctor. | 我不想吃饭 我摇铃是想让你叫医生 |
[07:09] | I think I have consumption. | 我觉得我得肺结核了 |
[07:11] | Consumption not since 19th century. They have vaccine. | 肺结核19世纪就不流行了 现在都有疫苗 |
[07:14] | Well, then I’m dying of malaise. | 反正我就是要难受死了 |
[07:16] | I know everything has gone wrong since you lost focus on work, | 我知道自从你失去了工作的热情后就变了个人 |
[07:20] | But Carmela on “Sopranos” didn’t get big break till she was 40. | 不过《黑道家族》里面的卡梅拉到了40岁才闯出名堂 |
[07:25] | This isn’t about work or time, Dorota. | 这跟工作和时间都没关系 多洛塔 |
[07:28] | It’s about the truth. | 这跟真相有关 |
[07:29] | Something happened recently that revealed my future, | 最近有些事情发生了 而且揭示了我的未来 |
[07:31] | And I’ve been hiding ever since | 我一直都在隐瞒 |
[07:33] | ’cause I don’t want to deal with it. | 因为我不想管这事 |
[07:39] | Epperly? What do you want? | 艾柏利 你想怎么样 |
[07:41] | I’m styling the photo shoots for the New York portions | 我在为塔森出版社的《现代贵族年鉴》纽约版 |
[07:43] | of Taschen’s “Modern Royalty” Book. | 设计照片 |
[07:45] | I know all about it. Serena’s in it. | 我知道 瑟琳娜会在里面 |
[07:47] | Well, my assistant just left me | 我的助理刚刚离开去做 |
[07:49] | To work for William and Kate’s wedding photographer. | 威廉和凯特的婚礼摄影了 |
[07:51] | I could really use your help. | 我很需要你的帮忙 |
[07:53] | Me? After our previous experience? | 在我们经历过这些之后还想用我吗 |
[07:56] | Aw, you’re a natural fit for something like this, | 你最合适不过了 |
[07:59] | what with your impeccable taste | 你拥有独特的品味 |
[08:00] | and masterful way of giving orders. | 领导能力又强 |
[08:04] | Um, it’ll be hard to clear my schedule. | 我的时间可不一定排得开啊 |
[08:07] | Meet me in an hour? I’ll text you the address. | 一小时以后见面如何 我会把地址发给你的 |
[08:12] | You’re right, Dorota. | 你说的没错 多洛塔 |
[08:13] | Maybe I should refocus on work. | 或许我的确该重新专注于工作 |
[08:16] | Feelings and revelations will just have to wait. | 感情啊 预示啊 都靠边站吧 |
[08:23] | She accepted the job, just like you knew she would. | 她同意了 就如你想的一样 |
[08:26] | But, uh… | 不过 恕我多言 |
[08:28] | Why go to these lengths, if I may ask? | 为什么费这么大劲呢 |
[08:31] | Someone told me something that made me want my own legacy, | 有人教导我要开创自己的传奇人生 |
[08:35] | not my father’s. | 而不是继承我父亲的 |
[08:36] | I can’t convince Blair of her place in it | 布莱尔权力重回之前 |
[08:38] | until she’s feeling powerful again. | 我没法让她相信她对我有多么重要 |
[08:41] | Well, I hope it works out for you. | 我希望这能管用 |
[08:43] | Ever since I came back from bali, I’m a sucker for romance. | 自从我从巴厘岛回来后 我就越来越不擅长制造浪漫了 |
[08:49] | I can’t believe you asked Carol here | 你居然没事先跟我商量 |
[08:51] | without clearing it with me first. | 就把卡罗尔叫来了 |
[08:53] | What’s to ask? You’re her sister. | 商量什么 她是你妹妹啊 |
[08:55] | And besides, I knew you’d say no. | 另外 我就知道你会不同意 |
[08:57] | Oh, for good reason, though, | 容我善意地插一句 |
[08:59] | Because Carol turned her back on Lily. | 卡罗尔可是背叛过莉莉 |
[09:00] | Well, I would say that there was some blame on both sides. | 我想说 当年双方都有错 |
[09:03] | But Rufus does make a point… For once. | 不过起码鲁弗斯这回说的还有点道理 |
[09:05] | You know, having Carol here would be stressful for Lily. | 让卡罗尔来会让莉莉更紧张的 |
[09:08] | Oh, my god. What could be more stressful than this? | 天啊 还有什么能比这更紧张啊 |
[09:10] | She hasn’t even walked through the door, | 她还没进门 |
[09:11] | and you guys are already at each other’s throats. | 你们几个就都快打起来了 |
[09:12] | I wouldn’t recognize you guys if it were any other way. | 在大马路上我都认不出来你们了 |
[09:17] | Hi, sis! | 姐姐 你好啊 |
[09:18] | I always knew your house of cards would collapse eventually, | 我就知道你得出点儿事 |
[09:21] | but I never dreamed you’d actually wind up behind bars. | 不过我从来没想到你真的要蹲监狱了 |
[09:25] | Ah, welcome, Carol. | 欢迎你 卡罗尔 |
[09:27] | And hey! Mom. | 嘿 老妈 |
[09:29] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[09:31] | and Lily’s husbands– | 还有莉莉的丈夫们 |
[09:33] | One and… Five? | 第一任和… 第五任 |
[09:35] | Five. | 第五任 |
[09:36] | And Serena. | 还有瑟琳娜 |
[09:38] | Hi, Aunt Carol. Good to see you. | 卡罗尔阿姨 很高兴见到你 |
[09:40] | Oh, my. Your mom used to have long hair just like yours, | 天啊 你妈妈以前头发就跟你现在一样长 |
[09:42] | but that’s when she was crashing on tour buses, before she was | 不过那是她当年去巴西之前 |
[09:45] | getting brazilian blowouts. Right, Rufus? | 害的旅游巴士撞车时候的事了 对吧 鲁弗斯 |
[09:47] | Love the loafers. | 我喜欢游手好闲的人 |
[09:49] | Are those tod’s? | 你穿的是托德斯牌的吗 |
[09:50] | Carol, some of us actually grew up. | 卡罗尔 我们之中已经有人长大了 |
[09:58] | I’ll get it. | 我去接吧 |
[10:03] | So, Carol, you’re here for the Rhodes women portrait. | 卡罗尔 你是为了那”贵族”照片来的吧 |
[10:07] | Maybe you could help us pick a theme. | 你帮我们选个主题吧 |
[10:08] | I was thinking “La Dolce Vita.” | 我想用 “甜蜜的人生” |
[10:10] | Does it have to be a movie? We could do “Chicago.” | 一定要是一部电影吗 那我们可以演《芝加哥》啊 |
[10:13] | You could play Roxie Hart ’cause she was in jail. | 你可以演克茜·哈特 因为她蹲监狱了 |
[10:17] | I know you think this photo’s frivolous, | 我知道你认为照相这个事很浮云 |
[10:19] | But it’s an important honor for our family. | 不过这对于我们家的声誉很重要 |
[10:21] | I’m not the one who ruined this family’s honor. | 又不是我毁了咱家的名声 |
[10:28] | It wasn’t your lawyer. It was someone from the book. | 打电话的不是你的律师 是出书的人 |
[10:32] | They canceled the portrait because of the scandal. | 由于你的负面新闻 他们决定取消这次拍摄了 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry, mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[10:36] | Uh-oh, Lily. | 哦 莉莉 |
[10:37] | Looks like instead of being on the pages, | 看来你不会出现在书里了 |
[10:39] | you’re about to have the book thrown at you. | 相反是有书要向你砸来了吧 |
[10:49] | Do you mind hailing me a cab? Thank you. | 帮我叫辆出租车 谢谢 |
[10:56] | Hey, Serena? | 瑟琳娜 |
[10:58] | Sorry. My family’s not talking to the press. | 对不起 我们家人不接收采访 |
[11:00] | Oh, well, then I guess I’m not either, | 哦 我想是我的话我也不会 |
[11:03] | because, technically, I’m your family. | 因为严格来说 我和你是一家人 |
[11:08] | You’re probably wondering how you could be related | 你大概在疑惑你怎么可能 |
[11:10] | to someone who’s so socially awkward. | 和一个在社交上很笨拙的人有关系 |
[11:12] | Um… But I’m your cousin. | 但…我是你表姐 |
[11:16] | Charlie! Oh, my god! I mean, Charlotte. | 查理 天啊 我是说 夏洛特 |
[11:19] | Oh, my gosh! | 天啊 |
[11:20] | Your mom didn’t tell me you were here! | 你妈妈没提过你在这里啊 |
[11:23] | That’s because she doesn’t know. | 因为她不知道 |
[11:25] | Um… Can we go somewhere and talk? | 我们能去别处聊聊吗 |
[11:28] | Yeah, of course. Come on. | 当然可以 走吧 |
[11:31] | Boys, William may have a solution. | 孩子们 威廉也许有个解决方案 |
[11:34] | Imagine that. | 可以想像 |
[11:35] | I know Benedikt Taschen personally. | 我认识贝内迪克特·塔森 |
[11:37] | Of course you do. | 你当然认识 |
[11:38] | I’d be happy to call him, see if I can get the ladies | 我很乐意给他打个电话 看我是否有机会 |
[11:40] | back in the book. | 让女士们重回书中 |
[11:43] | Eric, what do you say? | 艾瑞克 你怎么想 |
[11:45] | Uh, well, I-I think that mom would really like that. | 我觉得妈妈会很愿意 |
[11:49] | Fine. Might as well try. | 好吧 不妨试试 |
[11:51] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:55] | I think the last time I saw you, I was 6. | 我上次见到你时才六岁 |
[11:57] | You met up with us in the keys on Claus’ boat. | 我们在克劳斯的船上碰到了 |
[11:59] | Um, I think they call that a yacht. | 我想他们称它为游艇 |
[12:02] | Didn’t it have an elevator in it? | 里面不是还有一座电梯吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah, which apparently was enough to make your mom decide | 是的 这显然是你母亲决定 |
[12:06] | to never let you see us again. | 再也不让你见我们的原因 |
[12:08] | Well, she thinks your world’s toxic. | 她觉得你们的世界是有污毒的 |
[12:11] | If I’m exposed, I’ll catch it. | 如果不受保护 我会被沾染恶习 |
[12:13] | Oh, well, we may not be perfect, | 我们也许不是那么完美 |
[12:14] | But comparing us to the plague is a little extreme. | 但比起瘟疫来我们算不了什么 |
[12:17] | Okay. So you and your brother didn’t both end up | 好吧 那你和你弟弟 |
[12:20] | going to a mental institution? | 都没去过康复中心是吧 |
[12:22] | And your dad didn’t give your mom fake cancer? | 你父亲没造谣过你母亲得了癌症是吧 |
[12:25] | And your mom didn’t send an innocent man to prison | 你母亲没把一个无辜的人送进监狱是吧 |
[12:29] | just to get you back into private school. | 一切只为把你送进私立学校 |
[12:31] | Yeah, maybe when you put it that way, | 是的 如果按照你的说法 |
[12:32] | We should be quarantined. | 我们的确该被隔离了 |
[12:36] | No. | 不 |
[12:38] | I’m sorry. That’s my mom talking. | 对不起 这都是我妈妈说的话 |
[12:41] | I’ve grown up so alone, that I… | 我一个人独自长大 我… |
[12:45] | I wanted to see what she’s been hiding from me | 我想看看这些年 |
[12:46] | all these years. | 她都向我隐瞒了些什么 |
[12:51] | Okay. Well, I’m not letting you go home | 好吧 不和我待一天 |
[12:53] | until you spend a day with me. | 我是不会让你回家的 |
[12:55] | Let me show you this world, and you can decide for yourself | 我带你转转 你可以自己决定 |
[12:58] | what you think of it. We’ll start with Barneys | 你自己的看法 我们从巴尼百货商店转起吧 |
[13:01] | and then work our way back to intermix. | 然后再去Intermix[高级女装品牌]逛逛 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry, Lil. | 很抱歉 莉莉 |
[13:13] | I didn’t realize how important this portrait was to you. | 我不知道这本画册对你这么重要 |
[13:19] | Whatcha looking at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[13:20] | Well, I just figured if I can’t take a new photo, | 我只是在想 如果我不能照新的照片 |
[13:22] | I could distract myself with old ones, that’s all. | 不妨转移注意力去看看老照片 说完了 |
[13:32] | Remember that? | 还记得那张吗 |
[13:33] | My… God. | 天啊 |
[13:36] | We were gonna audition to be “Solid Gold” dancers. | 我们当时打算去”纯金”[舞剧系列]试演舞者 |
[13:40] | And then we went looking for halter tops | 然后我们去找了露背装 |
[13:42] | that looked like the girl in the “Cherry pie” video. | 就像”樱桃饼”录像里的女孩 |
[13:44] | – Yeah – And all we could find were these gold unitards. | -没错 -结果我们找到的只是些金色的弹力紧身衣 |
[13:48] | Oh, how’d our dance go? It was like… | 怎么跳来着 这样 |
[13:52] | This was our audition. This was our audition. | 这是我们的劲舞团 这是我们的劲舞团 |
[13:53] | Right, right. Imagine, in halter tops. Okay. | 没错 没错 想象一下 穿着露背装 |
[13:57] | No. | 不 |
[13:58] | Oh, you know what? Who needs Taschen | 你知道吗 干嘛需要塔森出版社呢 |
[13:59] | when we can take our own family photo? | 我们完全可以做自己的家庭相册 |
[14:02] | But we need the unitards. | 但我们需要弹力紧身衣 |
[14:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:05] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[14:16] | Kat Orth is being shot with her six maiden nieces, | 凯特·奥尔特和她六个小侄女照相 |
[14:19] | and Chuck Bass will be shot by himself. | 恰克·拜斯会独自拍照 |
[14:21] | All by himself? He has an uncle. | 全都是独照吗 他还有个叔叔呢 |
[14:24] | Nope. Chuck Bass is representing his family all alone. | 不 恰克·拜斯一人代表他全家 |
[14:27] | The Suttons are next. | 下一个是萨顿家族 |
[14:29] | They want to be shot with their English Setters. | 他们想和他们的英国赛特犬照 |
[14:31] | The Setters are better-looking than the Suttons. | 赛特犬要比塞顿好看多了 |
[14:34] | Aw, but they love each other anyway, | 但他们彼此欣赏 |
[14:36] | Just proving that everyone has their soul mate. | 只为证明了大家都有各自的灵魂伴侣 |
[14:39] | Yeah, did you join a cult in Bali? | 你参加了巴厘岛的祭仪吗 |
[14:41] | Oh, come on, Blair. I know you believe in true love, too. | 得了吧 布莱尔 我知道你也相信真爱 |
[14:43] | Well, I did recently have a moment of perspective myself, | 我自己最近有一个瞬间的想法 |
[14:48] | but thankfully, I didn’t have to go to an ashram to have it. | 但幸亏我不必去靠修行来领悟 |
[14:50] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[14:51] | I kissed someone, | 我吻了一个人 |
[14:53] | and it was truly a life-changing experience. | 而这真是一次转变生活的经历 |
[14:55] | Do tell. | 说说看呗 |
[14:56] | I just did. That was it. | 反正我吻了 说完了 |
[14:59] | But the point is, that one kiss changed me. | 但问题的关键是 那个吻改变了我 |
[15:03] | Fut-the-wuck is she doing here? | 她在这做什么 |
[15:12] | How dare you show your face here? | 你怎么还有脸出现在这里 |
[15:14] | Oh, well, hello to you, too, Blair. | 哦 你好啊 布莱尔 |
[15:16] | I’m a camera assistant. The job was posted at N.Y.U. | 我是摄影师助理 纽约大学帖了工作启事 |
[15:19] | I didn’t know Serena’s family was coming until I arrived, | 我来了才知道瑟琳娜的家人也都来了 |
[15:22] | and no, I’m not leaving. | 但我不会就此离开的 |
[15:30] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[15:32] | Wow, that dress is incredible. | 这连衣裙好美 |
[15:34] | It would look great on you. | 你穿上一定很好看 |
[15:35] | Uh, yeah, except for it costs | 是啊 但价格 |
[15:38] | as much as all the stuff we got today put together, | 是我们今天买的所有东西的总和 |
[15:41] | So I can’t accept that. | 我可买不起 |
[15:44] | Well… You can accept this. | 你可以接受这个 |
[15:49] | It’s a family heirloom, | 这是家族传家宝 |
[15:51] | so it’s just as much yours as it is mine anyway. | 我戴和你戴都一样珍贵 |
[15:54] | Serena… | 瑟琳娜 |
[15:56] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[15:58] | For everything. | 为了所有的一切 |
[16:01] | Oh, my god. I can’t believe we found them. | 天啊 不敢相信我们找到它们了 |
[16:04] | You might be upper east side blue blood, | 你也许有东上区的贵族血统 |
[16:06] | and I might be Florida Bohemian, but at bottom, | 而我可能只是佛罗里达波西米亚人 但实际上 |
[16:08] | the Rhodes sisters are still badasses from the valley. | “贵族”姐妹们只不过是来自山谷的坏蛋 |
[16:12] | Rufus! Yeah, we found leg warmers. | 鲁弗斯 是的 我们找到了暖腿袜套 |
[16:15] | No, I’m not drunk. Although… | 不 我没喝醉 尽管 |
[16:18] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[16:19] | oh, that’s wonderful. You’re kidding! | 哦 那太好了 你在开玩笑吧 |
[16:22] | Okay, we’ll be right home. | 好的 我们这就回家 |
[16:25] | The photo shoot’s back on. | 摄影师回来了 |
[16:26] | Should we go back and buy something for everyone? | 我们应该给大家都买点东西吗 |
[16:29] | Mom in a unitard. Awesome. | 妈妈穿着弹力紧身衣 酷毙了 |
[16:32] | I love it! | 我喜欢这样 |
[16:35] | – Serena? – Charlie? | -瑟琳娜 -查莉 |
[16:38] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[16:45] | Hey, Chuck, uh, what– what are you doing here? | 恰克 你来这有何贵干 |
[16:47] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[16:51] | I’ve learned some information about my past | 我获得我旧爱的一些消息 |
[16:53] | That’s making me reconsider my future– | 这让我不得不重新考虑我的未来 |
[16:56] | My future with Blair. | 我和布莱尔的未来 |
[16:57] | However, | 然而 |
[16:59] | my intel indicates that she’s seeing someone else. | 据知情人士透露她在和别人约会 |
[17:03] | What’s that got to do with me? | 这又和我有什么关系 |
[17:04] | I think it could be someone at “W.” | 我觉得可能是她在W工作时认识的 |
[17:06] | Didn’t you work there? | 你不是也在那儿工作过 |
[17:07] | Uh… Yeah. For one day. | 没错 不过只上了一天的班 |
[17:09] | Did you notice her talking to anyone? | 你注意到她和谁讲过什么话 |
[17:11] | Whoever she kissed seems to have had an effect– | 她亲吻的那个人似乎影响她不少 |
[17:14] | “Life-changing” were the words she used. | “人生的蜕变” 原引她的话 |
[17:18] | Uh, well… A life-changing kiss | 一吻改变一生 |
[17:20] | might not be something you wanna mess with. | 这可不是你想掺和就能掺和的 |
[17:22] | What are you trying to say, Humphrey? | 你想说什么 汉弗瑞 |
[17:23] | With you, | 和你在一起 |
[17:24] | she was always caught up in schemes and takedowns, | 她一直都重复着你争我斗的恋爱模式 |
[17:26] | but that’s not– that’s not really her. | 她的本性不是如此的 |
[17:28] | She’s intelligent. She’s intuitive, you know? | 她很聪慧 凭直觉行事 你都知道的 |
[17:30] | She–she weeps when she watches “Nights of Cabiria.” | 她会一边看《花街春梦》一边落泪 |
[17:33] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道这个的 |
[17:34] | Uh… Serena told me, | 额… 瑟琳娜告诉我的 |
[17:36] | but listen, the point is, | 但是听着 重点是 |
[17:38] | If Blair’s happy, | 如果布莱尔此刻是幸福的 |
[17:40] | then maybe you should let her be. | 你应该祝福她 |
[17:45] | You care more about Blair’s happiness than I knew. | 想不到你还这么关心布莱尔的幸福 |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:47] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[18:01] | Epperly, I found out who blair kissed. | 艾柏利 我知道布莱尔亲吻的对象了 |
[18:03] | I’m going to need one more favor. | 我要你再帮我一个忙 |
[18:12] | I worked hard to keep you away from this world. | 我多么努力 不让你接触这个世界 |
[18:15] | I didn’t want you to become a socialite | 我不想让你成为 |
[18:18] | obsessed with clothes and clubbing | 着迷于品牌服饰 夜店狂欢 |
[18:19] | and getting your picture taken. | 享受被狗仔街拍的社会名流 |
[18:21] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[18:22] | Fair is irrelevant. I’m your mother. | 与公平无关 我是你的妈妈 |
[18:23] | I make the rules. You need to trust me. | 你的规矩由我定 你要相信我 |
[18:26] | I have never lied to you. | 我从未骗过你 |
[18:38] | Listen, I want you to return everything that you bought | 听着 我希望你把买的东西都给退回去 |
[18:41] | And meet me back at my hotel. | 我们等下在酒店碰面 |
[18:43] | Uh, necklace? | 还有你的项链 |
[18:56] | For god sakes, Carol, it’s a necklace, | 天呐 卡萝 只是条项链 |
[18:57] | Not a heroin needle. | 又不是注射毒品的针头 |
[18:59] | We were just hanging out. | 我们只是一起出去逛逛 |
[19:00] | And you bought her $1,000 worth of clothes. | 你光给她买衣服就花了一千 |
[19:03] | That’s obscene. | 太奢侈了 |
[19:04] | We’re leaving. I’m just here to say good-bye to mother. | 我们要走了 我只是来和妈妈道别的 |
[19:06] | I just got your message. | 我刚刚收到你的消息 |
[19:08] | I can’t believe you won’t come upstairs. | 真不敢相信 你都不准备上楼了吗 |
[19:10] | Carol, please. Serena didn’t mean any harm. | 卡萝 拜托了 瑟琳娜不是有意的 |
[19:13] | You and I were just having so much fun together, | 我们刚刚度过那么欢快的时光 |
[19:15] | And William and Rufus got the photo shoot back on. | 威廉和鲁弗斯又将拍摄恢复正常了 |
[19:17] | At least stay for that. | 至少目前看来是这样的 |
[19:18] | You may think | 你可能觉得 |
[19:19] | it’s okay for your kids to have superficial values, | 你的孩子可以有奢华肤浅的价值观 |
[19:21] | but I left this life to raise Charlie in the real world, | 但我离开这样的生活 让查莉生活在现实生活中 |
[19:25] | and I am not letting you seduce her. | 我不准让你们诱惑她走上这条路 |
[19:27] | Great, then I hope you won’t mind | 那好 我希望你不介意 |
[19:28] | if I don’t stay and watch you go. | 我对你的离开无动于衷 |
[19:33] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:34] | Oh, yes, I’m fine, sweetheart. | 恩 我很好 宝贝 |
[19:36] | You don’t have to come up. | 你别上去了 |
[19:39] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[19:40] | Wanting nothing to do with this superficial world | 你既然想和这个肤浅的世界毫无瓜葛 |
[19:42] | Hasn’t deterred you from taking my money. | 你为什么没有拒绝从我这里拿钱 |
[19:44] | Oh, you got what you paid for, mother. | 妈妈 你付钱叫我来 我没有食言 |
[19:46] | I showed up. I was as supportive as I possibly could be, | 我来到这里 尽一切可能支持配合 |
[19:49] | And now I’m leaving. | 现在任务完成 我就走人 |
[19:51] | I send you a check every month. | 我每月都寄给你支票 |
[19:54] | You will stay for this photo. | 所以 这次拍摄你要留下 |
[19:56] | That wasn’t part of the deal. | 我们当初不是这么说的 |
[19:58] | Now I’m going to my hotel to pack, | 我现在要回酒店打包 |
[20:00] | And Charlie and I are gonna take the next plane out. | 查莉和我准备坐下一班飞机回去 |
[20:09] | So get this–I got a call that I’m being included | 听着 我接到一个电话邀请我 |
[20:10] | In the “Modern Royalty” Book. | 参加《当代贵族年鉴》拍摄 |
[20:12] | Hmm, no offense, but why? | 恕我冒昧 但为什么找到你 |
[20:14] | Oh, none taken, ’cause that was my first thought also. | 我不介意 这也是我的第一反应 |
[20:17] | I-I guess there’s some “Coup d’etat” Section | 也许今年有些非同寻常的”改革”专版 |
[20:19] | For up and comers. | 为冉冉上升的新星而打造的 |
[20:21] | Uh, yeah, that sounds totally made up. | 是嘛 这听起来就像随口编的 |
[20:22] | Um, you know, Blair is working the photo shoot. | 你知道吗 布莱尔在那个拍摄地工作 |
[20:25] | She called to confirm my mom’s call time. | 她来确认了我妈妈电话采访时间 |
[20:27] | Maybe she got you in? | 可能是她把你搞进去的吧 |
[20:29] | Why, to raise my social status | 为什么 提高我的社会地位吗 |
[20:30] | So I’ll be a more suitable suitor? | 这样我能更配得上她吗 |
[20:32] | Actually, that sounds completely like her. | 说实话 听上去就像她的一贯作风 |
[20:34] | And you would usually find that repellent, | 你要是在平常肯定会对这举动厌恶至极 |
[20:37] | except you don’t, | 但你没有 |
[20:38] | Because you like her. | 因为你喜欢上她了 |
[20:40] | Does Serena know? | 瑟琳娜不知道吗 |
[20:41] | It was one kiss. There’s nothing to know yet. | 只是一个吻而已 没什么好知道的 |
[20:43] | Just… Be–be careful? | 你呢 当心点吧 |
[20:46] | And–and–and, | 还有 还有 |
[20:49] | And wear a nice suit. I have to go. | 穿一身像样的西服 我得挂了 |
[20:52] | Hello? Yeah, this is Eric. | 你好 我是艾瑞克 |
[20:56] | What? No, | 什么 不 |
[20:58] | I didn’t know I was expected at the photo shoot. | 没想到还会邀请我出席这次的拍摄活动 |
[21:01] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[21:02] | And you’re glowing. | 你美极了 |
[21:04] | Why make me bring overnight bag, | 为什么让我带上旅行袋 |
[21:06] | and including La PerLas. | 还要带上你的拉普拉 |
[21:08] | Because… I’m going to tell | 因为 我今晚要告诉一个人 |
[21:10] | That certain someone my true feelings tonight, | 我内心真实的感受 |
[21:13] | And if everything goes as I hope, | 如果一切如我所愿 |
[21:15] | I don’t wanna be caught in | 我不想做正经事的时候 |
[21:15] | last year’s Chantelle. | 穿的是过时款的仙黛儿 |
[21:16] | I don’t think dan Humphrey will know difference. | 我不觉得汉弗瑞会觉得有什么不同 |
[21:19] | Dan Humphrey? What are you talking about? | 丹·汉弗瑞吗 你在说些什么呀 |
[21:22] | The reason you take to bed. | 这不就是你卧床不起的原因吗 |
[21:24] | Shame from emotional affair with lowley boy. | 觉得羞耻自己对寂落男孩产生了感情 |
[21:27] | It’s lonely boy, and it wasn’t an affair– | 是寂寞男孩 还有这不算是产生感情 |
[21:30] | Just a kiss, | 只是一吻而已 |
[21:31] | which made me see how much I wished it was with Chuck. | 让我看清 我多么希望自己吻的是恰克 |
[21:34] | Mr. Chuck? | 恰克先生吗 |
[21:36] | But your power play go kaput. | 但你权利攻势不是失败了吗 |
[21:38] | Thank you for reminding me. | 谢谢你那么贴心的提醒 |
[21:40] | Look, I wanted to realize my full potential | 我希望在嫁给一个有钱有势的男人之前 |
[21:43] | before joining forces with a powerful man, | 能充分挖掘自己的潜力 |
[21:45] | But Chuck has matured past games and fatwas. | 恰克成熟精明 就是这样的男人 |
[21:51] | I believe we can build our futures together. | 我相信我们能一起打拼出我们的未来 |
[21:54] | And if Chuck is destined to be my prince, | 如果恰克是我命中注定的王子 |
[21:55] | Why kiss any more toads? | 为什么还要吻愚蠢的青蛙 |
[21:58] | Humphrey more labrador than toad. | 汉弗瑞比较像拉布拉多犬 不像青蛙 |
[22:01] | Who cares what beast Dan Humphrey is? | 不管了 谁在乎汉弗瑞是哪种动物 |
[22:04] | Chuck is on his way. | 恰克应该在路上了 |
[22:06] | I’m gonna tell him I’m ready. | 我要告诉他我准备好了 |
[22:08] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[22:10] | They say that fortune favors the bold. | 俗话说”狭路相逢勇者胜” |
[22:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:17] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[22:19] | Look, I’m sorry I left without saying good-bye, | 原谅我不辞而别 |
[22:22] | but as much fun as I had, my mom is right. | 但跟你度过的这一天 让我感觉我妈说得对 |
[22:25] | You know, she sacrificed a lot to raise me the way | 她用她认为最好的方式把我养大 |
[22:27] | she thought was best. | 她做出了很大的牺牲 |
[22:29] | I have to respect that. | 我尊重她的付出 |
[22:31] | Well, she may not have sacrificed as much as you think. | 她也许并没付出那么多 |
[22:34] | But watch out for the bold-faced lies | 看来厚颜无耻的谎言 |
[22:37] | that come with fortune’s favors. | 更能带来好处 |
[22:47] | Hi. Grandma, the book people called and told me | 外婆 出版社的人打电话 |
[22:49] | I had to come down here A.S.A.P. | 让我尽快过来 |
[22:50] | Oh! Are you Eric Van der Woodsen? All right. | 你是艾瑞克·范德·伍德森吗 |
[22:52] | We need to start setting up for you and your sister. | 我们会先给你和你姐化妆 |
[22:54] | And are you Dr. Van der Woodsen? | 您是范德·伍德森医生吗 |
[22:56] | No. Uh, wh-what’s going on? | 不是 这是怎么回事 |
[22:58] | Uh, the revised portrait concept is William Van der Woodsen | 更改之后的拍摄人物是威廉·范德·伍德森 |
[23:01] | and his two children. | 和他的两个孩子 |
[23:02] | What? No, the whole point was to do this for my mom. | 什么 我以为是为了我妈 |
[23:05] | I think the point for Will is to always do something for himself. | 威廉通常做事只为他自己 |
[23:08] | We have to fix this. You find William. | 我们得把这事弄清楚 你去找威廉 |
[23:10] | I’ll make sure that Lily’s occupied. | 我去拖住莉莉 |
[23:12] | And you… say absolutely nothing to anybody until I tell you. | 还有你 在我吩咐之前不要泄露任何消息 |
[23:25] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[23:26] | Your office said you were– | 你的助理说 |
[23:28] | I just needed some time to think. | 我想一个人静一下 |
[23:30] | About what? What’d your dad say? | 为什么 你爸说什么了 |
[23:33] | It wasn’t my dad on the phone. | 不是我爸打过来的 |
[23:34] | It was the people doing the “Modern Royalty” Book. | 是《当代贵族年鉴》的人 |
[23:36] | They were calling for the same reason he was. | 他们和我爸打给的我目的相同 |
[23:39] | They want us in the book. | 想让我们上这本书 |
[23:42] | And… You said no, of course. | 你拒绝了对吧 |
[23:44] | Yes. | 当然 |
[23:45] | But then they asked if I didn’t want to pose with my father, | 但他们说 如果不想和父亲合影的话 |
[23:49] | why not… take it with my mother? | 可以和母亲合影 |
[23:57] | Having to say it out loud this morning | 不得不说今早的话 |
[24:00] | made me realize if I’m estranged from my dad… | 让我意识到 如果疏远了我爸 |
[24:05] | I really have no one. | 我就没有亲人了 |
[24:19] | Blair. Hey. Uh… I wanted to talk to you for a second, | 布莱尔 刚才就想和你说句话 |
[24:22] | but I can see you’ve got your hands full. | 但看到你很忙 |
[24:23] | The Landsburys had too much licorice. Wh-what’s up? | 兰斯伯家的孩子吃了太多甘草糖 什么事 |
[24:26] | I’m ready to get my photo taken. | 我准备好合影了 |
[24:32] | For the “Up and comers” Section, you know? | “最具潜力新人”的章节 |
[24:34] | This isn’t a photo shoot for a high school yearbook. | 这可不是高中纪念册的合影 |
[24:36] | There is no “Up and comers” Section, | 没有什么”最具潜力新人” |
[24:38] | and even if there were, I mean, let’s face it, Humphrey. | 即便有 说实话 汉弗瑞 |
[24:40] | You still wouldn’t make the cut. | 也不会是你 |
[24:42] | Tell me you didn’t do this just to humiliate me. | 你这么做就为了让我难堪吧 |
[24:45] | What? No. I don’t even know what “This” Is. | 没 我都不知你说的是什么 |
[24:48] | Epperly called me and told me I was in the shoot. | 艾普莉电话通知我来照相 |
[24:50] | What, you didn’t–you didn’t have anything to do with that? | 不是你在幕后指使的吗 |
[24:52] | No, and I don’t know why Epperly would… | 我不知艾普莉怎么会 |
[24:56] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[25:01] | It’s chuck. | 是恰克 |
[25:04] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[25:12] | Ah, bellissima. | 小美女 |
[25:16] | Oh, you are so beautiful. | 你真是太美了 |
[25:19] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你来陪我 |
[25:20] | Of course. | 我当然会来 |
[25:22] | We’ve been through so much together, | 经历了那么多事情 |
[25:23] | and I let you down so many times, | 我一次次让你失望 |
[25:28] | and here you are. | 但你还是来了 |
[25:33] | Mom, don’t start to cry right now. | 妈 现在可不能哭 |
[25:35] | You’ll ruin your makeup. Stop. | 把妆都弄花了 别哭 |
[25:39] | What have you done with my daughter? | 你把我女儿怎么了 |
[25:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[25:44] | Charlie. She never made it to the hotel, | 查莉 她没回酒店 |
[25:45] | and she doesn’t know the city. | 人生地不熟的 |
[25:46] | She’s out there somewhere on her own. | 她还一个人出去 |
[25:48] | Ugh! I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[25:50] | One day with you, and she’s run away. | 才跟你待了一天 她就离家出走 |
[25:52] | This is not a coincidence. | 可真是巧啊 |
[25:53] | Watch how you talk to my daughter. | 别这么跟我女儿说话 |
[25:55] | She didn’t run away because of me. | 她不是因为我离家出走的 |
[25:56] | She ran away because I told her the truth about you. | 是因为我告诉她 你的所作所为 |
[25:59] | You go around acting like we’re monsters, | 你装得好像我们是坏人 |
[26:01] | yet you take money from grandma every month. | 实际上你每月从外婆那儿领钱 |
[26:04] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[26:06] | I’m sorry, mom. I overheard them earlier. | 对不起 妈 我偷听到的 |
[26:09] | The only reason she came here is because grandma paid her to. | 她来这也是因为外婆付钱给她了 |
[26:12] | I’ll call Charlie now and see if she’ll tell me where she is. | 我打给查莉 看她会不会告诉我在哪 |
[26:17] | Of course mother paid you to be here. | 早该料到是妈付钱让你来的 |
[26:19] | I am so foolish to think that you would have come | 我天真地认为 |
[26:21] | because you cared. | 你来是因为在乎 |
[26:25] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[26:29] | This was all you, wasn’t it? You had Epperly hire me | 是你在幕后策划的 先让艾普莉雇用我 |
[26:32] | and call Dan and tell him that he was an– | 再把丹骗到这来 |
[26:33] | An “Up and comer”? What the hell is your problem, man? | “最具潜力新人” 你怎么回事 |
[26:35] | You’re trying to humiliate him? What, is that it? | 你就是想让他难堪 是吗 |
[26:37] | I don’t care about him one way or the other. | 我根本不在乎他 |
[26:38] | I just wanted you to see he’s not part of this world. | 我想让你明白 他不属于我们的世界 |
[26:42] | I know you kissed him. | 我知道你吻了他 |
[26:48] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[26:50] | You and I are not dating. | 我们又不是在约会 |
[26:52] | And you kiss a lot of people. | 你吻过很多人 |
[26:53] | You’re not supposed to kiss him. He’s humdrum Humphrey. | 但你不能吻他 他是平凡的汉弗瑞 |
[26:58] | Epperly told me it was life-changing. | 艾普莉告诉我 这是你人生的转折点 |
[27:00] | Because it made me realize I wanted to be with you. | 因为那让我意识到想和你在一起 |
[27:04] | Dan and I both know it meant nothing–less than nothing. | 我和丹都认为那个吻说明不了什么 |
[27:07] | – Right? – Yeah, that’s right. | -对吗 -对 |
[27:10] | I was gonna tell you all about it tonight. | 我本来想告诉你的 |
[27:12] | But that would have been a huge mistake. | 看来我错了 |
[27:15] | Dan Humphrey may not be royalty, | 丹·汉弗瑞也许很平凡 |
[27:16] | but at least he’s not a child. | 但他没那么幼稚 |
[27:25] | Hey. Lily in makeup yet? | 莉莉还在化妆间吗 |
[27:29] | We know you switched the photo | 我们知道你把全家福的名字 |
[27:30] | from Rhodes to Van der Woodsen. | 从罗兹改成了范德·伍德森 |
[27:34] | I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:36] | Sure you don’t, but let me tell you. | 你不知道 那我告诉你 |
[27:38] | Having a picture with you and your kids | 跟孩子照张全家福 |
[27:40] | doesn’t make you look like a real father. | 不意味着你就是合格的父亲 |
[27:43] | Back off, Rufus. | 滚开 鲁弗斯 |
[27:45] | Look, there’s just– there’s no photo without my mom. | 但照片里连妈妈都没有 |
[27:48] | Of course there isn’t. | 当然没有 |
[27:49] | I wouldn’t wanna cut your mother out of anything. | 我不想再把你妈妈从里面删掉 |
[27:50] | It’s over, will. Just fix it before Lily finds out. | 在莉莉发现之前改回来 |
[27:53] | Finds out about what? | 发现什么啊 |
[27:55] | Finds out that, um, | 发现 |
[27:57] | That I’m not happy with my hair. It’s too flat. | 我对我的发型很不满意 烫得太平了 |
[28:00] | Mother, your hair is enormous. | 妈妈 你的头发烫得很蓬松 |
[28:03] | We’re ready for the Van der Woodsen photo. | 范德·伍德森家族的合影已经准备妥当了 |
[28:05] | Oh, it’s the Rhodes photo, and we’re here. | 是罗兹家族的合影 我们都到齐啦 |
[28:08] | Okay, I couldn’t find Charlie. | 我找不到查莉 |
[28:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:13] | You gonna tell them what you did? | 你现在可以坦白了吧 |
[28:14] | No, because I didn’t do it. | 不 因为我没有搞破坏 |
[28:16] | Would everybody please take their places? | 大家赶紧站好位置吧 |
[28:18] | Does anyone want to be in this picture or in this family? | 大家想拍合影 或者融入这个家庭吗 |
[28:22] | I do. | 我想 |
[28:25] | Cinderella finally showed up at the ball. | 灰姑娘终于出现 |
[28:28] | Too bad it was canceled. | 可惜舞会已经取消了 |
[28:37] | Oh, thank god. Are you all right? You had me worried sick! | 谢天谢地 你还好吗 我担心死你了 |
[28:41] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[28:42] | Uh, this is only supposed to be | 这是威廉·范德·伍德森 |
[28:43] | William Van der Woodsen and his two children. | 和他两个孩子的合影 |
[28:47] | What? Since when? | 什么 什么时候改的 |
[28:48] | Yeah, I’m sorry, Lily. | 我很抱歉 莉莉 |
[28:49] | The book never reinstated you, | 可是年鉴上没有你的位子 |
[28:51] | will did this instead. | 于是就改了 |
[28:53] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[28:54] | What’s the point of telling the truth | 如果你无论如何都不相信我 |
[28:55] | if you’re not gonna believe me anyway? | 那说出真相又有什么意义 |
[29:01] | I’m gonna go get some air. | 我需要点新鲜空气 |
[29:13] | This looks like the dress Diana wore the day after she became princess. | 这跟黛安娜成为王妃后穿的那条裙子很像 |
[29:16] | It is. | 就是那条裙子 |
[29:19] | I wanted you to wear it in the photo with me. | 我想让你穿上它和我一起合影 |
[29:22] | I had no idea I could just ask. | 我没想到我会提这个要求 |
[29:25] | It’s not too late. | 现在还为时不晚 |
[29:29] | You don’t have to be powerful on your own first. | 你不必先成为女强人 |
[29:33] | We can build our futures together. | 我们可以一起共创未来 |
[29:35] | The saddest part is that I’d come to the same conclusion. | 但可悲的是 我得出的结论不变 |
[29:41] | But… now that I know I’m ready, i realize you’re not. | 我已经准备好了 而你却没有 |
[29:45] | What? | 什么 |
[29:46] | And I thought that after everything you went through– | 我以为你经历了 在布拉格生活的日子之后 |
[29:48] | Prague, Eva, Russell, that… | 跟伊娃和拉塞尔的感情之后… |
[29:52] | Maybe you’d changed. | 也许你已经改变了 |
[29:54] | But who was I kidding? | 我这是在骗谁啊 |
[29:56] | Don’t say that. | 别那样说 |
[29:57] | You have years before you’re capable of a real relationship, | 如果说 你真的会全情投入一段感情 |
[30:01] | if you ever will be. | 那也是很久以后的事情了 |
[30:04] | I’m sorry, Chuck. | 我很抱歉 恰克 |
[30:15] | Lily, I… did not sabotage the photo shoot. | 莉莉 我没有破坏合影 |
[30:19] | I hope that you realize that. | 我希望你清楚这一点 |
[30:21] | Ohh. I’m not even sure I care if you did. | 即使你做了 我也不会在意 |
[30:25] | I mean, let’s face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[30:27] | Me, Cece, and carol all in the same room– | 茜茜 卡萝和我同处一室 |
[30:29] | The night was doomed to be apocalyptic. | 那么此夜注定将会不欢而散 |
[30:33] | But the fact that my rebel sister | 但是事实是 我那个 |
[30:36] | has been judging me all these years | 一直靠妈妈的钱 来过活的反叛妹妹 |
[30:38] | when she was taking money from my mother– | 这些年来还一直对我有成见 |
[30:41] | That’s a whole new spin. | 真是没想到 |
[30:42] | Remember when she moved to Maui, | 还记得她先是搬到毛伊岛 |
[30:44] | Dallas, and then downtown Detroit? | 达拉斯 然后再搬到底特律市中心吗 |
[30:47] | Anywhere your mother wouldn’t go? | 只要是你妈妈不去的地方 |
[30:49] | And now she lives on a houseboat. | 现在她住在船上 |
[30:51] | And you live in a penthouse. | 而你住在顶层公寓里 |
[30:54] | Yeah, for now. | 对 目前是 |
[30:58] | And then it’s the big house. | 马上就蹲监狱里了 |
[31:00] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[31:01] | Tonight was supposed to be a way to forget that. | 今晚本来是用于遗忘那一切的 |
[31:04] | Listen, nobody knows what your sentence will be, | 听着 没人知道最后的判决是怎样 |
[31:08] | And your family’s here for you, | 即便是搞砸了 穿着银色紧身衣跳舞 |
[31:11] | even though they’re screwed up and dance in silver leotards. | 你的家人也都会支持你 |
[31:15] | Unitards, and they were gold. | 是全身紧身衣 金色的 |
[31:17] | Thank you, William. You’re right. | 谢谢你 威廉 你是对的 |
[31:24] | I just spoke to Julia Chaplin | 我和朱莉娅·卓别林谈过了 |
[31:26] | and found out that Benedikt Taschen was traveling | 贝内迪克特·塔森在旅行 |
[31:29] | and never got your message. | 他没有收到你的消息 |
[31:31] | The Van der Woodsen photo was the editor’s idea, | 范德·伍德森家族合影是编辑的主意 |
[31:34] | and William had nothing to do with it. | 威廉与此事无关 |
[31:38] | Well, if that’s an apology, Rufus, uh, I accept. | 如果这算道歉的话 鲁弗斯 我接受 |
[31:45] | Come on. Let’s, uh… | 走吧 咱们 |
[31:48] | go get our family and go home. | 去找家人 然后回家吧 |
[31:57] | I had no idea. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[31:58] | I know. | 我明白 |
[32:01] | Nice suit, though. | 西装很漂亮 |
[32:03] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[32:05] | Uh… What did you want to talk to me about earlier? | 早些时候 你想跟我说什么来着 |
[32:08] | Oh, I just wanted to make sure you knew that | 我只是想让你知道 |
[32:09] | that kiss meant nothing to me | 那个吻对我毫无意义 |
[32:10] | like it did to you. | 对你也毫无意义 |
[32:13] | Oh. Right. | 很对 |
[32:15] | Social experiment gone wrong. | 社交实验偶尔也会出错 |
[32:16] | A princess kissing a labrador. | 公主亲了一只拉布拉多犬 |
[32:18] | Uh, I appreciate you not calling me a toad. | 我很感激你没有把我比喻成蟾蜍 |
[32:22] | Uh… Blair, your prince is out there waiting for you. | 布莱尔 你的王子一直在等你 |
[32:26] | It might not be me or Chuck, | 既不是我 也不是恰克 |
[32:27] | but… he’s out there. | 但他一直都在等你 |
[32:30] | Your princess is, too, | 你的公主也是如此 |
[32:31] | if you’re ready for her. | 如果你准备好了的话 |
[32:40] | All these years, all you did was lie to me. | 这些年来 你一直在骗我 |
[32:43] | I made some mistakes, but I was trying to protect you. | 我是犯了错 但是我的本意是想保护你 |
[32:45] | How, by secretly taking money? | 通过私下里接受外婆的钱 |
[32:49] | By making me feel horrible about who my relatives were? | 让我讨厌自家亲戚的为人 |
[32:53] | I’m not 8, mom. | 我不是八岁小孩 妈妈 |
[32:54] | I’m 18. I don’t need to be protected. | 我已经十八岁了 我不需要你保护我 |
[32:56] | I only wanted what was best for you. | 我只是想把最好的给你 |
[32:59] | You mean what’s best for you. | 你总想着把最好的留给自己 |
[33:02] | Well, that ends tonight. | 够了 今晚就到这里 |
[33:04] | Charlie, don’t. | 查莉 别这样 |
[33:07] | So… epic betrayal by mom, | 被妈妈史诗般地背叛 |
[33:10] | aborted photo shoot, no place to sleep. | 合影也没拍成 没有地方落脚 |
[33:13] | What would Serena Van der Woodsen do? | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森会怎么做呢 |
[33:16] | Well, the salted caramel gelato at il Laboratorio | 意大利冰淇淋实验室的盐腌焦糖冰淇淋 |
[33:19] | can end wars. | 能够平息一切 |
[33:20] | Take me there. | 带我去那里 |
[33:22] | Did someone say “Gelato”? | 是不是有人提到了冰淇淋 |
[33:23] | Oh, Blair, this is my cousin, Charlie Rhodes. | 布莱尔 这是我的表妹 查莉·罗兹 |
[33:25] | Hi. The Blair. I’m honored. | 你就是那个布莱尔吗 我很荣幸 |
[33:29] | And I’m craving vanilla pecan and a girls’ night. | 我要香草山核桃和一个闺蜜之夜 |
[33:32] | Let’s get outta here. | 咱们走吧 |
[33:33] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:39] | Poor lost prince. | 心烦意乱的可怜王子 |
[33:41] | What’s the point of having a kingdom | 如果只能独自执政 |
[33:43] | if you have to reign alone? | 拥有整个王国又有何意义 |
[34:57] | Still no word on the sentencing? | 还是没有判决的消息吗 |
[35:00] | Uh, no, not yet. Um… | 没 还没有 |
[35:03] | Did you know that Martha Wtewart taught crafts in prison? | 你知道玛莎·斯图尔特在狱中教人手工吗 |
[35:10] | The flight’s in a few hours. | 我的航班几小时后就要起飞了 |
[35:13] | I hope we hear by then. | 希望到那时候能有结果 |
[35:16] | And… I hope | 我还希望 |
[35:18] | that Charlie speaks to me on the plane. | 查莉会在飞机上跟我说说话 |
[35:22] | Serena said they had a great girls’ night. | 瑟琳娜说昨晚的闺蜜之夜挺不错 |
[35:26] | Probably just what she needed– | 也许这才是她需要的 |
[35:28] | In light of, you know, | 那是因为你 |
[35:29] | your decades of massive hypocrisy. | 长期以来一直虚伪造作 |
[35:35] | I so wanted you to think I was different, | 我一直很想告诉你 我变了 |
[35:39] | that I’d gotten out. | 于是我选择了离开 |
[35:41] | Oh, when you left L.A., I had… | 在你离开洛杉矶之后 |
[35:45] | I had no one. | 我就一个人了 |
[35:47] | And then one day, I was 24, | 当时我住在汽车外面的草坪上 |
[35:50] | living out of my car, | 那时我二十四岁 |
[35:51] | buying a pregnancy test | 有一天我去药店买了一支测孕棒 |
[35:54] | at that drugstore up on laurel. | 就是月桂树旁边的那家 |
[35:57] | Everything changed. | 从此一切都变了 |
[36:00] | I did not want mom’s help, | 我不想得到妈妈的帮助 |
[36:03] | but it wasn’t about me anymore. | 从此之后 我就再也不是我自己了 |
[36:09] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[36:10] | And have you find out I failed? | 难道你看不出 我做不到吗 |
[36:12] | After you rejected me and everything I stood for? | 而且还是在你拒绝我和我的一切之后 |
[36:15] | No way! | 根本不可能 |
[36:16] | I did not reject you. | 我没有拒绝过你 |
[36:19] | All I ever wanted was your approval. | 我只是希望能得到你的认同 |
[36:26] | Well, you got it now. | 现在你得到了 |
[36:30] | Turning yourself in, | 主动投案自首 |
[36:31] | not giving a damn what people think–that’s my lily. | 不在乎别人的想法 那才是我的莉莉 |
[36:40] | Will you come visit me in prison? | 你会来监狱看我吗 |
[36:43] | I will smuggle you pot brownies. | 我会偷偷带布朗尼蛋糕给你 |
[36:52] | So have you thought about what you’re gonna say to your mom yet? | 你有没有想好 要怎么跟你妈妈说 |
[36:56] | I figured it would just kind of come to me in the moment. | 我想到时候 我就知道该说什么了 |
[37:01] | She’s never gonna let me do it. | 她不会同意我这么做的 |
[37:02] | What is this “Let”? You’re an adult. | 什么叫”同意” 你都是大人了 |
[37:04] | You make your own decisions, and you say | 你要自己做决定 |
[37:06] | that you hope that she supports you. | 而且你还说 你希望她支持你 |
[37:09] | I’m starting to realize why you’re so scary to her. | 我开始明白 为什么她觉得你很可怕了 |
[37:14] | You wanna get that? | 你不接 |
[37:16] | No. | 不接 |
[37:20] | So I know you don’t want to hear from me, | 我知道你不想接我电话 |
[37:22] | but I had to share. | 但有些事情我想和你说一下 |
[37:25] | Dan Humphrey kissed Blair Waldorf. | 丹·汉弗瑞吻了布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[37:28] | You can confront them. They’ll deny it, | 你可以质问他们 虽然他们会否认 |
[37:30] | but it’s true. I overheard them myself, | 但这是真的 我亲耳听到的 |
[37:32] | and believe me, if I was lying just to mess with you, | 相信我 如果我想借撒慌来糊弄你 |
[37:34] | It wouldn’t be something as unbelievable as this. | 我肯定不会编这么个不可思议的谎 |
[37:40] | I’m surprised Rufus is letting you be at the brunch table. | 我真惊讶 鲁弗斯会让你来吃早午餐 |
[37:42] | He’s usually very territorial about his waffles. | 他一般不让外人碰他的华夫饼 |
[37:45] | Your stepfather and I have come to an understanding. | 你继父和我已经取得对方的谅解 |
[37:48] | Besides, he’s out on a mission right now. | 而且 他这会有事不在家 |
[37:51] | Well, I am intrigued and proud of both of you. | 这一幕真难得 我为你们俩感到骄傲 |
[37:54] | I know you’re making this work for my sake. | 我知道这是为我做的 |
[37:57] | Oh, and here I thought you were doing it for me. | 我还以为是为我做的呢 |
[38:00] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:01] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[38:04] | How was the sleepover? | 昨晚怎么样 |
[38:06] | It was good. It was… So good, | 非常好 非常不错 |
[38:10] | That, um… | 我想 |
[38:12] | If it’s okay with you, aunt Lily, | 如果莉莉姨妈不介意的话 |
[38:14] | I-I’d like to stay in Serena’s old room, | 我想住瑟琳娜以前住的那间房 |
[38:18] | Catch up with the family, make up for lost time. | 跟家人叙叙旧 弥补以前失去的时光 |
[38:20] | Oh, I think that’s great, Charlie. | 我觉得很好 查莉 |
[38:22] | Charlie, that’s a mistake. | 查莉 这样不好 |
[38:24] | What happened wasn’t so long ago. | 那件事才过去没多久 |
[38:26] | You’re not ready for this. | 你还没有准备好 |
[38:28] | I am. | 我准备好了 |
[38:30] | Because of you, I know who I am, | 因为你 我了解了我自己 |
[38:32] | And… Nothing’s gonna change that. | 什么也不能改变这点 |
[38:36] | And thanks for supporting me. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[38:41] | Why don’t I show you your new room? | 我带你去看看你的新房间吧 |
[38:46] | My god. I suck at that. | 我的天 我真差劲 |
[38:48] | You’ll get better with practice. | 多练习就好了 |
[38:51] | What? She’s gonna be fine. We’ll take good care of her– | 怎么了 没事的 我们会好好照顾她 |
[38:53] | You don’t understand. A few months ago, | 你不知道 几个月前 |
[38:56] | She left college because… | 她离开了学校 因为 |
[38:59] | Wh-what’s going on, Carol? | 发生什么事了 卡萝 |
[39:01] | Just promise me that you will make sure | 向我保证 你一定会找人 |
[39:04] | someone watches her closely, okay? | 把她给我看紧了 好吗 |
[39:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:11] | Hey, you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[39:15] | I’m not sure if I ever fell asleep. | 我不知道我有没有睡着 |
[39:17] | You, uh… Still thinking about your mom? | 你 还在想你妈妈的事 |
[39:21] | Yes, but not for the reason you think. | 是的 但不是你想的那个原因 |
[39:26] | My dad always said she never tried to contact us. | 我爸总是说 她从来没有联系过我们 |
[39:30] | But I can’t help but wonder | 但在他撒了那么多谎之后 |
[39:33] | since he lied about so much other stuff– | 我忍不住去想 |
[39:34] | Maybe he lied about her, too. | 也许在这件事上 他还在撒谎 |
[39:37] | You could find out for sure, you know. | 你会知道真相的 |
[39:39] | You could look for her. | 你可以去找她 |
[39:41] | Walking down the primrose path, | 在这条最易走 也最易出乱子的路上 |
[39:43] | You risk finding hell instead of | 稍有不慎 不仅找不到幸福大道 |
[39:46] | happily ever after. | 反倒跌入万丈深渊 |
[39:47] | Save me a waffle, but first we have a surprise. | 给我留个华夫饼 不过先给你们个惊喜 |
[39:51] | You’re socializing with my mother? | 你在跟我母亲打交道 |
[39:52] | That is surprising. | 这个确实挺吃惊的 |
[39:53] | Rufus has gathered the family, darling. | 鲁弗斯把一家人都叫齐了 亲爱的 |
[39:56] | The whole family, because we are having a family photo. | 全家人都齐了 因为我们要拍一张全家福 |
[39:58] | Lily, I assume you know Laurie Simmons? | 莉莉 我想你知道罗瑞·西蒙吧 |
[40:10] | So great. | 太好了 |
[40:11] | Hi. Uh, this is a family portrait, | 嗨 因为现在是在照全家福 |
[40:13] | So I’m assuming you are cousin Charlie. | 所以我想 你应该是查莉表妹吧 |
[40:16] | Yeah. Hi. | 是的 你好 |
[40:17] | You’re Dan? | 你是丹 |
[40:20] | How long you gonna be here? | 你会在这里待多久 |
[40:21] | Depends, I guess. | 我想 看情况吧 |
[40:26] | Okay, I’m good to go if everyone else is. | 好的 大家准备好了吗 |
[40:29] | Ah, Cece, come on. You’re sitting next to me. | 茜茜 过来 你坐在我旁边 |
[40:31] | Oh, how about if I’m in the middle | 我坐在中间怎么样 |
[40:33] | Between you and William? | 坐在你和威廉之间 |
[40:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:51] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[40:56] | Lily, you want me to… | 莉莉 要我去接电话吗 |
[40:57] | Oh, that’s all right. Um… Just let it ring. | 没事 就让它响吧 |
[41:02] | I want my family photo to capture this moment. | 我希望 此时的氛围能被这张全家福记录下来 |
[41:05] | That’s my Lily. | 这才是我的莉莉 |
[41:08] | okay, say “Cheese.” | 好了 喊”茄子” |
[41:11] | As with any journey, who you travel with | 无论是哪次旅途 重要的不是目的地 |
[41:14] | can be more important than your destination. | 而是与谁为伴 |
[41:20] | Why does love have to be so hard, Dorota? | 爱情怎么这么伤不起 多洛塔 |
[41:23] | All I ever wanted was a simple fairy tale. | 我只是想要个简单的童话故事 |
[41:25] | Kate Middleton has it, | 凯特·米德顿都得到了 |
[41:27] | and I have much shinier hair. | 头发比她更亮泽的我怎么得不到 |
[41:29] | Although she does have a better assortment of hats. | 虽说她有不少漂亮的帽子 |
[41:32] | Don’t despair, Miss Blair. | 不要绝望 布莱尔小姐 |
[41:34] | Destiny full of surprises. | 人生处处充满惊喜 |
[41:39] | You never know who you’ll encounter along the way. | 你永远不知道 一路上你会遇到谁 |
[41:43] | Who knows? Maybe fairy tales come true after all. | 谁知道呢 也许童话最终会成真 |
[41:54] | X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. | X.O.X.O 八卦天后 |