时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Serena, that video wasn’t real. | 瑟琳娜 那个视频不是真的 |
[00:07] | I mean, we did–we did kiss, but it was staged. | 我们的确接吻了 但那是在演戏 |
[00:09] | What about the other time you guys kissed? | 那你们之前那一吻呢 |
[00:11] | Was that for Louis, too? | 那次也是为了路易吗 |
[00:12] | It meant nothing. | 那个吻没有任何意义 |
[00:13] | I’m really glad you two found each other, | 我很开心你们有彼此为伴 |
[00:15] | Because you sure lost me. | 因为我不再是你们的朋友了 |
[00:17] | Wait. Vanessa told her about the kiss, not chuck? | 等等 是瓦内萨告诉她的吗 不是恰克吗 |
[00:19] | Just to be clear, we are not friends anymore. | 我只想说清楚 我们再也不是朋友了 |
[00:23] | All I know about my mom is that her name is Avery Thorpe. | 我只知道妈妈的名字是艾佛力·索普 |
[00:26] | Do you think this will be enough | 你觉得这个线索足够 |
[00:27] | for the private investigator to find her? | 让私家侦探找到她吗 |
[00:29] | This one is from 8:00 p.m. The night of the fire. | 这是火灾当晚八点的视频 |
[00:31] | What’s on it? | 里面是什么 |
[00:32] | Bart having an argument with a woman–Avery Thorpe. | 巴特 和一个叫艾佛力·索普的女人在争吵 |
[00:35] | Moments later, the building goes up in flames, | 过了一会儿 整个大楼化成一片火海 |
[00:38] | and Avery Thorpe is never heard from again. | 从此艾佛里·索普就从人间蒸发了 |
[00:40] | But being together means going against my family. | 但我们的结合就意味着要向我的家族宣战 |
[00:42] | If I’m going to take a stand, I need to know for certain | 而如果我要表明立场 我要先确定 |
[00:45] | that you feel as I do. | 你的感觉和我一样 |
[00:47] | I do. | 我确定 |
[01:10] | Mom, | 老妈 |
[01:11] | I’m sorry to wake you, | 很抱歉把你吵醒了 |
[01:13] | but I have some news. | 但我有件事要跟你说 |
[01:15] | Once upon a time in the land called upper east, | 很久以前 在一个叫做上东区的地方 |
[01:18] | a beautiful girl met a beast. | 一个漂亮的女孩遇上了一个野兽 |
[01:26] | Andrew, I was thinking, | 安德鲁 我一直在想 |
[01:28] | that video is circumstantial at best. | 那盘录影带不过是个间接的证据 |
[01:32] | My father may have been a coldhearted businessman, | 尽管我父亲可能是个无情的商人 |
[01:34] | but he wasn’t a cold-blooded murderer. | 但他绝不是个冷血的杀手 |
[01:37] | There’s no proof the fire was intentional. | 没有证据能够证明那场火灾是人为的 |
[01:40] | Let’s just drop it. | 这件事就到此为止吧 |
[01:42] | Sorry I ever asked. | 不好意思麻烦你了 |
[01:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:47] | But while the beast locked himself in a tower of ennui, | 但是当野兽将自己反锁在倦怠之塔里时 |
[01:51] | the girl found herself a prince. His name… | 女孩却为自己找到了白马王子 他叫… |
[01:55] | Louis! | 路易 |
[02:02] | No, no way. I-I-I will defend New York city to the death, | 不 不行 我会誓死保卫纽约城的 |
[02:06] | but you cannot seriously say | 我希望你那句”我喜欢纽约大都会 |
[02:07] | you prefer the Met to the Louvre. | 艺术博物馆多过卢浮宫”不是认真的 |
[02:09] | But I do. I will trade all | 当然是认真的 我愿意用所有的 |
[02:11] | the Delacroix and Davids | 德拉克罗瓦和戴维斯的收藏 |
[02:12] | for just an hour in front | 来换取大都会博物馆二楼 |
[02:14] | of that Kiefer on the second floor. | 基弗画作一小时的欣赏时间 |
[02:15] | Our first disagreement. | 这可是我们第一次意见不合 |
[02:17] | But, um, I must be off. | 我 我得先走了 |
[02:19] | No. Oh, I won’t let you go. | 不行 我不会让你走的 |
[02:21] | Blair, it’s 2:00 p.m. | 布莱尔 现在已经是下午两点了 |
[02:24] | I’ve been here since yesterday. | 我从昨天开始就待在这里了 |
[02:25] | And as amazing as last night was, | 这段时间真是如昨晚般美妙 |
[02:28] | I need to talk to the ambassador. | 我现在得去和大使谈谈了 |
[02:31] | It will just be a few hours. | 几个小时后我再来找你 |
[02:38] | A few hours is too long. | 几个小时真是漫长啊 |
[02:40] | We’re gonna spend the rest of the afternoon together. | 剩下的整个下午我们都可以腻在一起 |
[02:43] | And later we’ll have tea in my salon at the consulate. | 然后我们还可以去领事馆里的沙龙喝茶 |
[02:46] | There’s something I want to talk to you about. | 我有些话想要对你说 |
[02:47] | Well, can we talk about it now? | 你可以现在说吗 |
[02:49] | And bonjour. | 你好啊 |
[02:50] | Hey, Serena. | 你好 瑟琳娜 |
[02:52] | I thought you were sleeping at your mother’s house. | 我以为你在你妈妈那儿过的夜 |
[02:54] | I did, and as it’s 2:00, | 的确 但现在都两点了 |
[02:55] | I started my day several hours ago. | 我几个小时前就已经起床了 |
[02:58] | Sorry I interrupted. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[02:59] | Actually, I must be going. I will see you later. | 事实上我正要离开 等会见吧 |
[03:06] | Je t’adore. | 我爱你 |
[03:13] | Oh. If you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[03:14] | there’s a tart in my room I’d rather attend to. | 我房里还有个果馅饼等着我去吃呢 |
[03:18] | Blair, this fight between us | 布莱尔 鉴于我们两之间的战争 |
[03:20] | has gotten a little out of hand, | 已经有点难以控制了 |
[03:22] | so why don’t I be the mature one and admit that I may have | 我何不做那成熟的一方来承认我或许对于 |
[03:24] | overreacted about you and Dan? | 你和丹的事情有点反应过度了呢 |
[03:27] | Really? | 你说真的吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah, so let’s just put this all behind us | 当然 就让我们把那些不快丢开 |
[03:30] | so we can gush about Louis already. | 一起来谈谈你的新欢路易吧 |
[03:32] | Oh, yes! Thank goodness, because all this elation was | 太好了 上帝呐 不能和你谈论这些 |
[03:35] | nearly meaningless without being able to talk to you about it. | 简直就让这快乐变得毫无意义 |
[03:38] | Louis is fantastique. | 路易真是充满幻想 |
[03:40] | We share all our secrets and– | 我们分享了各自的小秘密 |
[03:42] | and our dreams for the future– | 以及对于未来的憧憬 |
[03:44] | how he plans to run his kingdom, how I plan to run mine. | 像是我们俩各自的治国方略 |
[03:47] | Sounds like everything you’ve ever wanted. | 听上去就像是你一直梦寐以求的生活 |
[03:49] | I’m in, S. I’m totally in. | 我已身陷其中 S 完全不可自拔 |
[03:51] | I think he’s gonna ask me | 我想他将会邀请我 |
[03:52] | to spend the summer with him in Monaco. | 去摩纳哥和他共度暑假 |
[03:54] | I worry she moving too fast. | 我真怕她进展太快了 |
[03:56] | Ugh. Dorota, everyone knows that with princes, | 多落塔 人人都知道只要跟王子有关 |
[03:59] | things escalate quickly. It’s genetic. | 事情就会进展神速 这是规律 |
[04:02] | After all, prince charming knew he loved cinderella | 毕竟白马王子在看到灰姑娘迷你得 |
[04:05] | as soon as he saw her preternaturally tiny feet. | 不可思议的脚时就爱上了她 |
[04:08] | And what about Louis’ parents? | 路易的父母是怎么想的 |
[04:09] | After the lengths he went to to hide your date last week, | 在他费了这么大劲来隐藏上周的约会后 |
[04:11] | how are they taking all the press coverage | 他们是如何看待那些 |
[04:13] | about him dating an american? | 关于他和一个美国人约会的新闻报道呢 |
[04:15] | Prince Albert has no legitimate children, | 艾伯特王子并没有嫡出的子嗣 |
[04:16] | so as his first male nephew, | 所以作为他的第一个侄子 |
[04:19] | Louis is next in line to the throne. | 路易是王位的第一顺位继承人 |
[04:20] | I’m sure his parents have their heart set | 我相信他的父母把心思都放在了 |
[04:22] | on an empire-expanding union with a hapless Hapsburg. | 如何与不幸的哈布斯堡王朝组成帝国扩张同盟上 |
[04:25] | But luckily they’re in Botswana. | 不过幸运的是 他们现在人在博兹瓦纳 |
[04:28] | They won’t be back for two weeks, during which time, | 两周之内还不会回来 在这段时间内 |
[04:30] | the european media will fall in love with me | 欧洲的媒体将会爱上我 |
[04:32] | and win the commoners to my cause. | 我也能赢得平民们的支持 |
[04:35] | Yesterday she watch Monaco play P.S.G. | 昨天她在一家运动吧里观看了 |
[04:37] | at actual sports bar. | 摩纳哥队的狙击步枪比赛 |
[04:40] | Ah. This afternoon, we’re going to church | 今天下午我们要去趟教堂 |
[04:43] | so I can be photographed being pious. | 这样我虔诚的模样就会被拍下来 |
[04:46] | I must find my pillbox hat. Je suis très heureux. | 我得把小礼帽找出来 我真是太开心了 |
[04:49] | You so deserve it. | 那是你应得的 |
[04:50] | Too bad that around here, happy endings often lack, | 可惜 在上东区通常找不到圆满的结局 |
[04:54] | so if I were B, I’d watch my back. | 如果我是B 我一定会小心行事 |
[05:02] | Well, hello, jeeves. | 你好啊 机器人管家 |
[05:03] | We’re watching “Downton Abbey.” | 我们在看”唐顿庄园” |
[05:07] | Edwardian social dramas apparently demand crumpets. | 看爱德华时代的社会剧必须要有煎饼陪伴 |
[05:09] | Nice to see she’s finally accepting | 看到她能欣然面对软禁这件事 |
[05:10] | this whole house arrest thing. | 我真替她高兴 |
[05:12] | Between you and me, no matter how much they love each other, | 偷偷告诉你 不管两人有多么相爱 |
[05:15] | no two people should spend 24/7 together. | 都不可能全天候的腻在一起 |
[05:18] | But my time as a drawing room butler | 不过我作为上流社会管家的生活 |
[05:19] | might be quickly coming to an end. | 也许很快就要告一段落了 |
[05:21] | This guy from my old label was wondering | 我以前的一个同事问我 |
[05:23] | if I was into producing a record | 是否愿意为他刚签的一个独立乐队 |
[05:25] | for a new indie band he just signed, so I don’t know. | 制作专辑 但我还不知道如何答复他 |
[05:28] | You don’t know what? That sounds like an amazing opportunity. | 这有何犹豫的 听起来是个很好的机会啊 |
[05:29] | It does, doesn’t it? I mean, I-I don’t need to be back onstage, | 的确是吧 虽然我并不是一定要重返舞台 |
[05:33] | but I do miss the music world. | 但我很想念音乐圈 |
[05:35] | In fact I’m meeting the rest in half an hour. | 而且半小时后 我要和其他成员见面 |
[05:37] | So, uh, you’ll understand if I can’t hang out. | 如果我去不成的话 你能理解我的心情吧 |
[05:39] | Oh, I’m here picking up Charlie anyway. | 其实我是来接查莉的 |
[05:41] | Charlie? Huh. You guys have been spending a lot of time together lately. | 查莉吗 你们貌似最近经常在一起 |
[05:46] | What? Dad, don’t worry. We are just friends. | 怎么了 爸爸 别担心 我们只是普通朋友 |
[05:49] | Just be careful. | 还是小心为妙 |
[05:51] | Dan, hi. | 丹 你好啊 |
[05:54] | Good luck. I’ll see you later. | 祝你好运 回见 |
[06:03] | 4:00. | 才4点 |
[06:05] | Smoking jacket hour, man. | 你就穿起睡衣了 老兄 |
[06:08] | Why are you still in your robe? Is everything okay? | 你怎么还穿着睡衣 你还好吗 |
[06:10] | Peachy. | 很好 |
[06:11] | Oh, come on, Chuck. I know you’ve seen the papers. | 别装了 恰克 我知道你看报纸了 |
[06:13] | Blair’s dating that prince guy. Can’t be easy. | 布莱尔和那个王子拍拖 你肯定不爽 |
[06:18] | Nathaniel, I wish my problems | 内特尼尔 我也希望问题 |
[06:20] | were as simple as Blair’s royal fling. | 只有布莱尔投身皇室那么简单 |
[06:23] | Have you heard from Andrew? | 安德鲁那儿有什么消息吗 |
[06:24] | Is there proof that what Russell said about your dad is true? | 拉塞尔对你爸的指责有证据吗 |
[06:27] | Nothing concrete. | 没有实质性的东西 |
[06:28] | Well, that’s better than the opposite, right? | 这算是不幸中的万幸了吧 |
[06:31] | ‘Cause Raina’s decided she wants to keep looking for her mother. | 因为蕾娜决定继续寻找她的母亲 |
[06:35] | I’d really rather she didn’t. | 我希望她不要这样做 |
[06:37] | Come on, Chuck. It’s important to her, | 拜托 恰克 这对她很重要 |
[06:39] | and me avoiding the subject is starting to come between us. | 我不想让这成为我们之间的问题 |
[06:41] | Nate, Raina can’t go digging into the past. | 内特 不能让蕾娜挖出陈年往事 |
[06:45] | As my friend, I need you to help me get this done. | 作为朋友 我需要你帮我做到 |
[06:49] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[06:51] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:54] | Blair’s not gonna end up with this guy. | 布莱尔和这个人成不了 |
[06:56] | We all know it. | 你我都知道 |
[07:08] | Your anthropology class is so cool. | 你的人类学课程真棒 |
[07:10] | It’s just so interesting how the… !Kung tribe | 最有意思的是… 布希曼人如何 |
[07:12] | treated their women as hunting heroes | 把女人视为狩猎的英雄 |
[07:14] | while the men, they just… | 而男人只是… |
[07:16] | I’m–I’m babbling, aren’t I? | 我是不是很唠叨 |
[07:19] | No. Well, yeah, you are, | 没有.. 额 是有点吧 |
[07:21] | but enthusiasm is great. | 但很有热情 |
[07:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:24] | It’s just, the classes I took at school | 只是我在学校选的课 |
[07:26] | were boring and full of meatheads. | 都很无聊 也没什么用 |
[07:29] | That seminar was fascinating. The kids were cool. | 但那个研究班很吸引人 那的人很酷 |
[07:32] | So… thank you for… inviting me. | 所以谢谢你邀请我 |
[07:37] | Uh, sure. You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:39] | You wanna split a cab? | 一起打车走吗 |
[07:40] | Uh, no, I’m gonna hang around here. | 不 我再待会 |
[07:42] | I’m gonna look for books on the.. !Kung tribe. | 我要找一些布希曼人的书 |
[07:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[08:01] | Do you think I made a good impression on the monsignor today? | 你觉得 今天国王对我印象怎么样 |
[08:04] | You were… irresistible. | 你简直是… 魅力难挡 |
[08:07] | He’s probably second-guessing his vows right now. | 他可能都要重新考虑自己的婚约了 |
[08:10] | But, Blair, I don’t want you to continue this constant charade | 但是布莱尔 我希望你别在我父母面前 |
[08:13] | for my parents. I want you to be you. | 再装腔作势了 我希望你能做回你自己 |
[08:16] | And I want to be with you. | 我是想和你在一起啊 |
[08:19] | The threat of your parents’ disapproval is the only dark cloud on | 倘若你父母的反对不是阻碍我们的唯一障碍 |
[08:22] | what has been an otherwise perfect day. | 那么一切就完美了 |
[08:24] | They shouldn’t worry you, | 你不应该担心这个 |
[08:25] | certainly not while they’re on a safari. | 特别是在他们还在旅行的时候 |
[08:29] | But I do need to tell you something. | 但有件事我要向你坦白 |
[08:31] | I-I didn’t tell you before because I didn’t wanna scare you away. | 之前没告诉你 是怕吓到你 |
[08:35] | It–it may be too much. | 一时可能令你难以接受 |
[08:37] | Too much is just the right amount. | 那样刚刚好的 |
[08:38] | Is it something I need a bikini for? | 是不是值得我穿比基尼的事呢 |
[08:42] | Louis. Qu’est que tu fais? | 路易 你在干什么 |
[08:44] | Maman? What–what are you… | 妈妈 你怎么… |
[08:45] | Uh, your royal highness, hello. | 王后殿下 您好 |
[08:49] | I’m… Blair… Waldorf. | 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[08:52] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[08:54] | Out day and night with an American, | 跟一个美国人待了一天一夜 |
[08:56] | getting your picture taken? | 还被拍了照片 |
[08:57] | Uh, I-I can explain. | 我会解释的 |
[08:59] | It is unacceptable in any case, | 这是无论如何都不能被接受的 |
[09:01] | especially for a young man who is about to be married. | 特别是对一个即将结婚的人来说 |
[09:05] | Blair, please. Please, let me explain. | 布莱尔 请让我解释 |
[09:08] | I should have known not to believe. | 我早就不该相信你了 |
[09:11] | And in all princess tales, an evil queen does appear. | 在所有王子童话中 总会出现邪恶的王后 |
[09:21] | I found them. | 找到他们了 |
[09:22] | Thank you so much for notifying me of this fiasco. | 谢谢你把这件丑事及时通知了我 |
[09:26] | You’re most welcome. | 完全不用客气 |
[09:29] | But it turns out, | 但最终看来 |
[09:30] | the queen’s helper is the one B. should fear. | 皇后的助手才是B应该害怕的 |
[09:36] | Maybe you hear wrong. Maybe she say “Carried.” | 也许你听错了 她说的可能是”投入”而不是”结婚” |
[09:39] | Maybe he getting carried. | 他可能太投入了 |
[09:41] | That doesn’t even make sense. I trusted him. | 那根本说不通 我那么相信他 |
[09:44] | I allowed myself to feel things for him | 我对他全心全意 |
[09:46] | that I’ve only felt for you-know-who, and he lied. | 就像对你也认识的某人那样 但他却向我撒谎 |
[09:48] | A big, terrible, Upper East-sized lie. | 一个上东区式的弥天大谎 |
[09:52] | Where he staying? | 他住在哪儿 |
[09:53] | Royal or no, Vanya go over there, | 不管是不是皇室 瓦尼亚都可以去 |
[09:55] | do some damage, Eastern European style. | 用东欧的方式 搞些破坏 |
[10:01] | Maybe I do damage myself. | 看来我还是去毁坏自己吧 |
[10:05] | Seriously? You think flowers make up | 你认真的吗 你以为送花就能 |
[10:08] | for the fact that you’re engaged? | 弥补你已经订婚的事实吗 |
[10:10] | I’m not engaged yet. This is what I wanted to tell you. | 我还没有订婚 这就是我当时要告诉你的 |
[10:14] | The royal court feels I should be married | 皇室法庭认为 我在成为艾伯特家族的 |
[10:17] | before taking my rightful place as Albert’s heir. | 合法继承人之前 应该先结婚 |
[10:20] | What? Well, that’s outdated and old-fashioned and just idiotic. | 什么 那个过时的愚蠢传统居然还在 |
[10:26] | Well, so is monarchy, | 君主制就是这样 |
[10:28] | But it’s important to my family. | 但对我的家庭很重要 |
[10:31] | And they’re important to me, | 家庭对我也很重要 |
[10:33] | so… | 所以… |
[10:36] | How long till you have to choose? | 你还有多久就必须做出抉择呢 |
[10:38] | To punish me for publicly dating you? | 也许为了惩罚我和你公然拍拖 |
[10:41] | Maman has flown in her top ten candidates | 我妈妈已经飞回去参加明天的 |
[10:43] | for a cocktail party tomorrow, | 十佳候选人鸡尾酒会了 |
[10:46] | and they’re demanding I choose. | 他们要我做出选择 |
[10:49] | So by tomorrow night, you’ll be engaged to someone else. | 这么说明晚 你就要和别人订婚了 |
[10:53] | I’ve been to a million balls and ski trips | 我和明晚在那里的女人 |
[10:55] | with the women who will be there tomorrow night. | 去过无数次舞会和滑雪旅行 |
[10:58] | But I’ve never connected to any of them like I have to you. | 但我对她们都没有过 对你的这种感觉 |
[11:03] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[11:04] | That I want you to be on my mother’s list, too. | 我想把你加到我妈的候选名单上 |
[11:09] | And… I-if I was chosen? | 如果我被选中了呢 |
[11:14] | We could… Court while wearing rings. | 我就可以 给你戴上戒指向你求婚 |
[11:18] | Well, in real life, | 在现实生活中 |
[11:20] | it’s far too soon to consider that type of thing. | 这时候考虑这种事情太早了 |
[11:21] | But in fairy tales… | 但在童话中 |
[11:25] | Just tell this maiden what she has to do to get to the ball. | 只要告诉她如何参加舞会就行了 |
[11:29] | I told my mother I’d agree to go to her party | 我告诉我妈 除非她同意见你 |
[11:32] | if she agreed to meet you. | 要不然我就不去参加她的派对 |
[11:34] | She’s waiting for you back at the salon. | 她会在客厅等你 |
[11:36] | If she approves, all you have to do | 只要她同意了 你明天只管 |
[11:39] | is impress the royal court tomorrow. | 给王室留下深刻印象就行了 |
[11:41] | Well, then I promise to wow the tiara right off her head. | 我保证会赞美她头上的冕冠的 |
[11:50] | Wow, B, courting with rings. | 哇 布莱尔 求婚 |
[11:53] | Oh, no, no, no. Don’t be nervous. | 不不不 别紧张 |
[11:55] | The princess will fall in love with you | 王后会像其他人一样 |
[11:56] | just like everyone else. | 喜欢上你的 |
[11:59] | Bye. | 拜 |
[12:00] | I recognize that happiness. | 我觉得 你这种笑 |
[12:02] | You sound like Jenny after she found out | 就好像珍妮发现 |
[12:04] | that one of her minions got a date with an Astor. | 她的一个小跟班和阿斯特有一腿一样 |
[12:06] | Next day, said minion found gum in her hair. | 第二天 那个跟班头发上就粘了口香糖 |
[12:09] | What’s going on with you and Blair? | 你和布莱尔怎么了 |
[12:11] | Mm, I may have let Louis’ mother know about him and Blair. | 我让路易的母亲知道了他俩的事 |
[12:15] | But somehow it worked out to her favor. | 但是不知怎么地 正合了布莱尔的意 |
[12:18] | Apparently, Louis needs to get married, | 显然 路易需要结婚 |
[12:19] | and Blair’s weaseling her way onto a throne of her own | 而布莱尔想要得到她自己的王位 |
[12:21] | unless I stop it. | 除非我阻止这件事 |
[12:23] | Serena, she’s your best friend. | 瑟琳娜 她是你最好的朋友 |
[12:25] | I know she crossed sacred territory | 我知道她亲了丹这件事越了线 |
[12:26] | when she kissed dan, but destroying this for her | 但你破坏了她和王子的事 |
[12:28] | seems kinda cruel. | 有点残忍了 |
[12:30] | Oh, come on. We both know that | 行了吧 我们都清楚 |
[12:31] | if I kissed Chuck, I wouldn’t | 如果换做是我亲了恰克 |
[12:33] | even be able to be having this conversation right now. | 根本连刚才的这段对话都发生不了 |
[12:36] | And I’m doing Louis a favor anyway. | 而且我这么做也是帮了路易一个忙 |
[12:37] | His future is on the line here, | 他的未来在此一举 |
[12:39] | and Blair is just playing princess. | 布莱尔只是在假扮公主 |
[12:41] | So this is all for the benefit | 你这么做 全都是为了 |
[12:42] | of the good people of the principality of Monaco? | 摩纳哥公国里的公民好了 |
[12:46] | Come on. Acting like Blair | 行了吧 除了布莱尔 |
[12:47] | never works for anybody except Blair. | 其他人像她那样做事都没有好结果 |
[12:49] | And besides, Blair has so many skeletons. | 而且 布莱尔有那么多流言蜚语 |
[12:51] | I highly doubt that Louis’ mother is gonna | 我很怀疑路易的母亲是否会认为 |
[12:53] | find her an acceptable princess-in-training. | 她是个合格的备选公主 |
[12:56] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你是对的 |
[13:00] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:01] | She says sneakily. | 她听起来鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[13:03] | Oh, looks like B is in for some hair gum of her own. | 看起来布莱尔的头发上也沾上了口香糖 |
[13:08] | As so even though the division’s getting tougher and tougher, | 所以尽管赛区内的竞争越来越厉害 |
[13:10] | The Mets–they actually have a chance this year. | 但大都会队今年还是有机会获胜的 |
[13:12] | We gotta go. | 我们该走了 |
[13:13] | The infield fly rule’s so much easier to explain in person. | 内野高飞球的规则当面解释比较容易理解 |
[13:16] | Nate, what’s going on? | 内特 怎么了 |
[13:17] | You surprise me with this dinner, | 我很惊讶 你约我出来吃饭 |
[13:18] | and all you talk about is sports? | 而且你一直都在说体育的事 |
[13:20] | What? The season just started. | 什么 赛季开始了 |
[13:23] | Spring fever is an actual disease, you know? | 春困真的是种病 知道吗 |
[13:26] | It feels like ever since that failed attempt | 感觉好像上次去找我母亲的事失败了以后 |
[13:28] | to meet my mother, you’ve been avoiding talking about it–her. | 你一直在回避谈论它 她 |
[13:33] | I got to admit, | 我得承认 |
[13:33] | I didn’t think you’d scare so easy. | 我没想到你这么容易就害怕了 |
[13:36] | Raina, I didn’t mean… | 蕾娜 我不是那个意思 |
[13:37] | Look, I’m not scared, okay? | 我没有害怕 好吗 |
[13:39] | I wanna be supportive. | 我想要支持你 |
[13:41] | Then what is it? | 那你是什么意思 |
[13:43] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[13:45] | I think some things are better left un-found. | 我想有些事情不知道为好 |
[13:47] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[13:48] | And I don’t want you to get hurt. | 而且我不想让你受到伤害 |
[13:50] | My mother is a part of who I am. | 我母亲是我人生的一部分 |
[13:51] | I need to know why she left, | 我需要知道她为什么离开 |
[13:53] | what happened to her. So I don’t need you | 发生了什么事情 所以我不需要你 |
[13:55] | or anyone else trying to protect me from the truth. | 或者其他人来保护我 不让我知道真相 |
[13:58] | Raina, I– | 蕾娜 我 |
[13:58] | Thank you for dinner, Nate, | 谢谢你的晚餐 内特 |
[14:00] | but I have some work I need to catch up on back at the office. | 我要回办公室了 还有点事 |
[14:11] | Dad, why are you dressed like the Fonz? | 爸爸 你为什么穿得像方哲 |
[14:12] | It’s my lucky tour jacket. | 这是我的幸运夹克 |
[14:14] | I take it lunch with the label went well? | 我穿这个去吃午餐怎么样 |
[14:16] | Yeah. They want me to have Panic– | 对 他们想让我喊”恐慌” |
[14:18] | Name of the band, also what’s gripping my insides– | 是乐队的名字 名字非常吸引我 |
[14:20] | over for dinner tomorrow. | 明天过来一块吃饭 |
[14:22] | And you wanna be the, uh, cool rocker guy. | 你想当个很酷的摇滚男人 |
[14:25] | Come on. I was the cool rocker guy. | 行了吧 我本来就是很酷的摇滚男人 |
[14:27] | Yeah, but now the penthouse, the art, | 对 但是这里 不仅有艺术品 |
[14:29] | the millionairess wife under house arrest | 还有个百万富婆软禁在家 |
[14:31] | doesn’t exactly scream street cred. | 不怎么酷啊 |
[14:33] | Oh, I wouldn’t have put it that way, but… | 我不应该这么说 但是 |
[14:37] | Panic is the real deal. | “恐慌乐队”的事是真的 |
[14:39] | So invite ’em to the loft tomorrow. You can, uh, | 那明天邀请他们去顶层公寓吧 你可以 |
[14:41] | you can keep it casual, | 假装很随意的样子 |
[14:42] | impress ’em with your gold records. | 让他们注意到你的金唱片 |
[14:43] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. Will you guys come? | 对 是个好办法 你们来吗 |
[14:45] | Yeah, we could invite, uh, Charlie, too. | 我们也可以叫上查莉 |
[14:47] | No, no, not Charlie. No. You were right, dad. | 不不 不要叫她 你是对的 爸爸 |
[14:50] | I think she might have a little crush. | 我觉得她可能有点喜欢我 |
[14:51] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:52] | Yeah, but I didn’t lead her on, though. I swear. | 但是我不喜欢她 我发誓 |
[14:55] | Just promise me the next time you see her, | 但你要和我保证 下次见到她的时候 |
[14:57] | You’ll be clear about your feelings. | 你会和她说清你的感受 |
[15:00] | She lives under my roof, and I’m responsible for her. | 她在家里住 我要对她负责任 |
[15:02] | She texted me she’ll be home soon. | 她给我发短信 说她马上就到家了 |
[15:04] | And I promise I will talk to her soon as I get a chance, | 我一有机会一定会尽快跟她谈谈 |
[15:07] | But I have a… study group I gotta get to. | 但现在我要 去参加个学习小组 |
[15:12] | Guys, don’t worry. It’s fine. | 不要担心 没事 |
[15:15] | “How to go from just friends to boyfriend?” | 如何从好朋友发展为男朋友 |
[15:18] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[15:19] | Charlie, hi. | 查莉 嗨 |
[15:20] | We haven’t formally met. I’m Vanessa. | 我们还没正式见过面 我是瓦内萨 |
[15:22] | Oh, right. Dan’s former B.F.F. | 是的 丹以前最好的朋友 |
[15:24] | Who ratted out the Blair kiss to Serena. | 跟瑟琳娜说 布莱尔亲了丹的就是你 |
[15:26] | What do you want? | 你想要怎样 |
[15:27] | I realize that lately | 我意识到最近 |
[15:28] | I’ve exposed more secrets than Julian Assange, | 我比朱利安·阿桑格爆了更多的料 |
[15:31] | But I’m leaving soon. | 但我要走了 |
[15:31] | I got a scholarship to study abroad. | 我得到了奖学金可以出国留学 |
[15:33] | So come the end of this semester, | 所以这学期结束后 |
[15:35] | I’ll be out of everyone’s hair. | 我就不会再烦你们任何人了 |
[15:37] | Look, even if he hates me right now, | 听着 就算他现在恨我 |
[15:39] | Dan’s been my best friend since third grade, | 但从三年级开始 丹就是我最好的朋友了 |
[15:40] | And I can’t leave | 我希望他天天开心 |
[15:42] | unless I know he’s okay. | 否则我没办法就这么离开 |
[15:43] | I’ll make sure he takes his vitamins. | 我会确保他每天都会吃维生素的 |
[15:45] | Let me help you. I can’t leave Dan in the hands of Serena, | 让我帮你吧 我不能让丹被瑟琳娜控制 |
[15:48] | or even worse, Blair Waldorf. | 或者更糟糕点 布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[15:50] | I just… I want Dan to be with a girl | 我只是 我希望丹能跟一个 |
[15:52] | Who’s not gonna corrupt his soul, and– | 不会破坏他灵魂的女孩好 而且 |
[15:54] | And trust me, I can give you better advice than that book. | 相信我 我给的建议比那本书上的更好 |
[15:58] | With Albert’s illegitimate children, | 发生了艾伯特[摩纳哥王子]的私生子 |
[16:01] | Ernst’s thai mistress, | 恩斯特[德国汉诺威亲王]的泰国情妇 |
[16:02] | and Stephanie’s stint in the circus, | 斯蒂芬妮[摩纳哥二公主]的马戏团丈夫的事情 |
[16:05] | I understand your apprehension | 我理解你对于 |
[16:06] | about a dark horse from the States, | 一匹来自美国的黑马的忧虑 |
[16:07] | But I can assure you that the Waldorfs are as prestigious | 但我可以向您保证 霍道夫家族很有名望 |
[16:11] | a family as America has, | 一个美国家庭所有的 |
[16:13] | and I would never bring ignominy to Louis. | 我永远都不会让路易蒙羞 |
[16:16] | Oh, really? Seems to me that scandal is your middle name. | 真的吗 在我看来丑闻与你如影随形 |
[16:21] | You blackmail teachers, | 你勒索过教师 |
[16:24] | bully underclassmen, | 威吓大学新生 |
[16:25] | a pregnancy scare? | 甚至还有怀孕恐吓 |
[16:27] | You dated Lord Marcus while he was sleeping | 在马库斯阁下和他继母厮混期间 |
[16:29] | with his stepmother. | 你还在和他约会 |
[16:31] | Then you were traded by Chuck Bass– | 你还被名声在外的 |
[16:34] | whose name precedes him– | 恰克·拜斯用以交换 |
[16:36] | for a hotel. | 一间饭店 |
[16:38] | I think this meeting is over. | 我想这次的会谈可以结束了 |
[16:41] | No, princess, please let me explain. | 不 王妃 请让我解释 |
[16:44] | It’s not necessary, Ms. Waldorf. | 没这个必要 霍道夫小姐 |
[16:46] | I-I’ve had a past, | 我…我是有过去 |
[16:48] | but all my wrongdoings, | 但是我所有的过错 |
[16:50] | all my secrets are right there in front of you. | 所有的秘密都在你面前坦诚布公 |
[16:53] | “Gossip girl” has been chronicling my mistakes | “八卦天后”从我14起 |
[16:56] | since I was 14. | 就一直在记录我的过失 |
[16:58] | Can you really say that about the other girls | 你对于明天派对上所邀请的女孩 |
[17:00] | invited to the party tomorrow? | 也做了那些调查吗 |
[17:02] | No, but I doubt that any of them | 没有 但我怀疑她们中有些人 |
[17:04] | have performed in a burlesque club. | 在一家滑稽剧的俱乐部表演过 |
[17:08] | Louis knows all about my past. | 路易知道我所有的过去 |
[17:12] | I’ve grown. I’ve changed. | 我长大了 也改变了 |
[17:16] | I can be the next Grace Kelly. | 我可以成为下一个格蕾丝·凯丽 |
[17:26] | What are you doing here? I told you I’m done. | 你还在这干嘛 我告诉过你我完事了 |
[17:29] | I know, but I found this. | 我知道 但是我发现了这个 |
[17:34] | I think it was in the box with all the tapes. | 我想它是和那些录音带一起放在盒子里的 |
[17:37] | Fell out in my car. | 不小心落到我车里了 |
[17:40] | It’s dated the day before the fire. | 上面标注的日期是火灾前一天 |
[17:42] | Read it. | 里面写了什么 |
[17:50] | “You know how much you mean to me, | “你知道你对我来说有多重要 |
[17:53] | but I can’t do this anymore. | 但是我不能再这么做了 |
[17:56] | I’m so sorry. Avery.” | 我很抱歉 艾弗理” |
[18:05] | My father and Avery Thorpe were having an affair. | 我父亲和艾弗理·索普有过一段感情 |
[18:08] | And she was gonna leave him, | 但是她离开了他 |
[18:10] | go back to Russell. | 重新回到了拉塞尔怀抱 |
[18:14] | That’s your motive. | 这就是整件事的动机 |
[18:17] | The tapes show opportunity, and we already know | 录音带则给出了时机 我们也已知道 |
[18:18] | that Bart admitted he was responsible for the fire, so… | 巴特承认他那场火灾的负责在他 |
[18:21] | Well, at least you can’t hang a dead man. | 可是你不能再判一个死人绞刑了 |
[18:24] | I’m sorry, Chuck. | 抱歉 恰克 |
[18:26] | I know you didn’t want your father to be guilty, | 我知道你不希望你父亲有罪 |
[18:30] | but maybe now you can move on. | 但也许现在你可以往前看了 |
[18:39] | What was Andrew Tyler doing here? | 安德鲁·泰勒在这干嘛 |
[18:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:44] | Nothing a bottle of blue | 没有什么是一瓶蓝墨水 |
[18:45] | and the dancers from “Spider-man” can’t fix. | “蜘蛛侠”的舞者和蓝墨水可是无所不能的 |
[18:48] | Andrew and I were just wrapping things up. | 我和安德鲁刚把事情圆满完成 |
[18:51] | How did your dinner with Raina go? | 你和蕾娜的晚餐吃得怎么样 |
[18:53] | Oh, not well. She basically walked out on me. | 不太好 可以说她把我给抛弃了 |
[18:59] | Sorry, man, but she is dead set | 抱歉 伙计 但她可是铁了心 |
[19:01] | on looking for her mother. | 要找到自己的母亲 |
[19:03] | Well, hopefully she doesn’t find anything, | 真希望她找不到任何线索 |
[19:06] | gives up on her own. | 然后主动放弃 |
[19:07] | Or she finds her mom, and you’ll know | 或者她找回了母亲 一劳永逸 |
[19:10] | once and for all you have nothing to worry about. | 你也就没有什么好担心的了 |
[19:12] | Right. | 你说得对 |
[19:15] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[19:21] | Poor Chuck. When you asked Bart about the fire, | 可怜的恰克 当你问巴特火灾之事时 |
[19:24] | no wonder an affair was something | 也难怪他对这段情 |
[19:26] | he chose not to remember. | 避而不谈了 |
[19:34] | And we know Albert is set to marry in July, | 我们知道艾伯特准备七月份结婚 |
[19:36] | 20 years younger and swimmer. | 是个比他小二十岁的游泳选手 |
[19:39] | I call her “Fishstock.” Not nice. | 我称她为”鱼货” 贬义 |
[19:40] | If she is there with prince, you need to curtsy to her. | 如果她和王子在一起 你需要向她行屈膝礼 |
[19:43] | If she there alone, no curtsy. | 如果她自己一个人 则不需要那么做 |
[19:45] | If you get engaged to Louis, | 如果你和路易订婚了 |
[19:46] | then she curtsy only if she not there with sovereign, | 只要她没和君主一起 那么她就要行礼 |
[19:49] | but if she there with her prince | 但如果她和她的王子在一起 |
[19:50] | and you there with yours, | 你和你的王子在一起 |
[19:51] | I am no sure, so try and avoid her. | 那我就拿不准了 所以尽量避开她吧 |
[19:54] | Okay. Got it. What’s next? | 好 明白了 下一个是什么 |
[19:56] | History. I-I dig a little dirt, too. Make us flash cards. | 历史 我也挖了点丑闻 这样好记 |
[20:01] | Louis, what are you doing here? | 路易 你来这干嘛 |
[20:03] | In this fairy tale, I like to play both prince | 在这个童话故事里 我既想扮演王子 |
[20:05] | and fairy godfather. | 又想扮演有魔力的教父 |
[20:13] | For tonight. | 这是为今晚的派对准备的 |
[20:15] | But even if you wore a sack, | 但即使你只穿麻布 |
[20:18] | you’d be the most enchanting one there. | 你都会是今晚最迷人的女子 |
[20:29] | This prince growing on me by minute. | 这个王子瞬间就征服了我 |
[20:37] | Uh, Dan. What are you doing here? | 丹 你来这干嘛 |
[20:40] | My dad just asked me to drop off his lucky Doc Martens. | 我老爸让我把他的幸运马丁靴给送过来 |
[20:43] | Ah. Cool. What are you doing today? | 酷 你今天打算做什么 |
[20:47] | Because I was thinking about trying those pierogies | 我正打算去试一试 |
[20:50] | that you’re always talking about, | 那些你总提到的饺子 |
[20:52] | and according to Bing, | 而且根据必应[搜索引擎]说 |
[20:54] | there is a really great place in queens. | 在皇后区有家非常不错的地方 |
[21:01] | Look, Charlie, we–we should talk. | 听我说 查莉 我们得谈谈 |
[21:03] | Okay. Sure. Yeah, what’s up? | 好 没问题 怎么了 |
[21:13] | I really like you. I do. | 我真的很喜欢你 真的 |
[21:15] | I-I mean, you’re smart and you’re cool, | 我的意思是 你很聪明 又很酷 |
[21:17] | kind of a spaz in a great way. | 很多时候又有那么点单”蠢” |
[21:20] | Thank you? | 我该说谢谢吗 |
[21:21] | But I’m just, uh… | 但我只是 |
[21:23] | Yeah, I-I’m not looking for a relationship right now. | 我…我现在还不想谈恋爱 |
[21:27] | No kidding? | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[21:29] | You’re barely over the Blair weirdness, | 你刚刚结束了和布莱尔的”畸恋” |
[21:32] | never mind for Serena to be as mad as she was | 即使瑟琳娜对于那个吻表现得很生气 |
[21:35] | about the kiss. | 也请别担心 |
[21:36] | Um, I’m not thinking of anything but friends. | 我也不过想和你做个朋友 |
[21:41] | Okay. Great. That’s, uh, that’s a relief. | 太好了 这下我就松口气了 |
[21:44] | You, Serena, and Eric | 你 瑟琳娜和艾瑞克 |
[21:46] | are the only people I know here, | 是我在这里唯一认识的人 |
[21:47] | so I’m sorry if I have been coming on too strong. | 所以如果我言行有过 请原谅 |
[21:50] | I’ll tone it down a notch. | 我会低调点的 |
[21:51] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t. I mean, seriously. | 不不不 别 我说真的 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry I misinterpreted. Look, uh, my dad is hosting | 很抱歉我误解了 我老爸今晚 |
[21:57] | some business clients tonight at the loft. | 要在公寓里招待一些生意伙伴 |
[21:59] | Eric will be coming. It’ll be low-key. | 艾瑞克也会来 一个很低调的派对 |
[22:00] | Like, pizza, music. | 吃点比萨 听听音乐 |
[22:02] | Sound like fun? You in? | 听起来很有趣 你要来吗 |
[22:04] | Uh, you know, it’s that or “Masterpiece theatre” | 如果是让我在那和莉莉的”巨作影院” |
[22:07] | with Lily again, so yeah, I’m in. | 中做选择 那我选派对 |
[22:11] | But you have to let me help out. I can make homemade pizza. | 但你得让我帮你 自制披萨我最拿手了 |
[22:15] | Are–are you sure? I mean, I wouldn’t want to put you out. | 真的吗 因为我不想给你添麻烦 |
[22:17] | No, it’s no trouble. Just give me the keys. | 不 不麻烦 把钥匙给我就行 |
[22:19] | I’ll cook at the loft. | 我直接去公寓做吧 |
[22:21] | Okay. All right. I just gotta go drop these boots off. | 好吧 我先把这双靴子给送他过去 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:33] | Good to see you survived the night. | 很高兴见到你撑过了昨晚 |
[22:35] | Maybe now you can actually talk about what we’re gonna do here. | 也许现在你可以谈谈我们接下来的计划了 |
[22:38] | Do? About what? | 计划 要做什么 |
[22:39] | Raina. She needs to know about her mother. | 蕾娜 她想了解她的母亲 |
[22:41] | Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 |
[22:42] | I was thinking maybe we could tell her together | 我想我们可以一起告诉她真相 |
[22:43] | and show her the letter, then– | 给她看那封信 然后 |
[22:44] | Nate, are you out of your mind? | 内特 你疯了吗 |
[22:48] | Between the videotape you told me about | 在你告诉我 那盘录像带的事情 |
[22:49] | and the letter from her mom, Chuck, | 和她妈妈寄来的信之后 恰克 |
[22:51] | I can’t let her get her hopes up. | 我不能让她重燃希望 |
[22:53] | She’ll spend her whole life | 她会用一生的时间 |
[22:54] | searching for someone she’ll never find. | 去找一个永远找不到的人 |
[22:56] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都不要说 |
[22:58] | What am I supposed to do every time she brings up her mother? | 那每当她提起她妈时 我该怎么办 |
[23:00] | Lie. I don’t know. | 撒谎 我也不知道 |
[23:01] | You figure it out, or just stop seeing her. | 你自己解决 或者别见她了 |
[23:03] | Chuck, I actually like this girl, man. | 恰克 我真的很喜欢这个女孩 |
[23:05] | What’s wrong with you, huh? | 你是怎么了 |
[23:07] | You don’t even know how to be in a relationship. | 你这家伙根本不懂该怎么谈恋爱 |
[23:09] | Blair’s lucky she escaped you. | 离开你真是布莱尔的幸运 |
[23:11] | Hey! Leave Blair out of this. | 嘿 别把布莱尔又扯进来 |
[23:13] | No one understands what we have. | 没有人知道我们经历了什么 |
[23:15] | Yeah, no one understands because it’s not normal. | 是啊 没人理解是因为你们之间不正常 |
[23:18] | She’s better off with the french guy. | 她和那个法国佬待一起更合适 |
[23:19] | – You can’t seriously mean that. – I saw on “Gossip girl” | -你在开玩笑吧 -我在绯闻少女上看到了 |
[23:22] | That she’s going to some party tonight at the consulate. | 今晚她会参加在领事馆召开的派对 |
[23:23] | Who cares? She always goes to parties. | 那又怎样 她总是参加派对 |
[23:25] | This one’s hosted by his family. | 这一次是他家族的派对 |
[23:27] | Apparently he needs to get engaged. | 事实上他要订婚了 |
[23:35] | Monaco’s independence day. | 摩纳哥的独立日 |
[23:36] | November 19th. | 十一月十九日 |
[23:38] | Patron saint. | 最高典范 |
[23:39] | Sainte dote. Serena! | 神圣的赋予 瑟琳娜 |
[23:41] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[23:42] | Did you see the dress Louis got me? | 你看到路易送我的裙子了吗 |
[23:44] | Ah, it’s official. | 这可是正式场合 |
[23:46] | We should send out change of address cards, | 我们应该发出新的地址卡片 |
[23:48] | Because I’m moving to cloud nine. | 因为我要搬到天上人间啦 |
[23:53] | Ah, Louis is… incredible. | 路易真是棒极了 |
[23:56] | With him by my side, | 有他在我身边 |
[23:57] | I can actually be a powerful woman. | 我才可以成为真正意义上的 有权利的女人 |
[23:59] | Forget running Anne Archibald’s charity. | 安妮·阿齐布尔德的慈善事业算什么 |
[24:01] | I’m gonna be negotiating peace in the Sudan. | 我要在苏丹进行和平谈判 |
[24:04] | You really are happy, aren’t you? | 你现在真的高兴吗 |
[24:09] | which is why tonight has to go perfectly. | 所以今天晚上一切都要顺顺利利的 |
[24:13] | Will you come with me? | 你会和我一起去吗 |
[24:14] | Tonight? Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 今晚 是的 当然 |
[24:17] | Oh, yay. You’re the best friend a girl could have. | 你真是一个女孩能拥有的 最好的朋友 |
[24:20] | And just think… | 想想看 |
[24:22] | Maybe one day soon, you’ll be my maid of honor, too. | 迟早有一天 你也会成为我的伴娘 |
[24:26] | I would be honored. | 荣幸不已 |
[24:34] | I don’t have my keys, | 我没带钥匙 |
[24:34] | but Charlie’s been inside cooking all day. | 但查莉整天都待在里面做饭 |
[24:37] | Yeah, even if her food tastes like those cookies she made, | 虽然她做的饭菜都跟她做的点心一个味道 |
[24:40] | Be nice. | 别挑剔了 |
[24:41] | Why? Cookies not good? | 怎么了 点心不好吃吗 |
[24:46] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[24:58] | Arthur, bring the car around. We got a party to crash. | 亚瑟 把车开过来 我们要赶一个派对 |
[25:09] | Wonder if Chuck Bass is about to go from down and out | 不知道恰克·拜斯是否能从一败涂地 |
[25:12] | to down on one knee. | 到单膝跪下 |
[25:16] | Nothing like using a rock to get out of a hard place. | 可不是一块钻石就能解决所有问题 |
[25:23] | Princess Maha Galyani from Thailand. | 来自泰国的马哈·盖亚妮公主 |
[25:32] | Princess Lucie of bavaria. | 巴伐利亚公主露西 |
[25:39] | Marchesa Francesca Mancini. | 弗朗赛斯卡·曼西妮侯爵夫人 |
[25:47] | Dorota’s been quizzing me all day. | 多洛塔一整天都在给我做测试 |
[25:48] | I’m completely up to speed on my competition. | 我得加把劲 努力争取未来 |
[25:51] | In it to win it, going big or going home. | 失败亦或成功 住大房子或者回家 |
[25:54] | Relax, B. You don’t need sports metaphors. | 放轻松 B 你不需要体育隐喻 |
[25:56] | You’ve been preparing for this your entire life. | 你一生都在准备这些 |
[25:59] | Now come on. Let’s go out there and show these people | 加油 咱们走吧 让他们看看 |
[26:01] | what a real princess looks like, | 什么叫真正的公主 |
[26:03] | Because in this town, you are royalty. | 因为在这座城市 你就是这么高贵 |
[26:05] | Thank you, S. I couldn’t do it without you by my side. | 谢谢你 S 没有你 我不可能办到的 |
[26:08] | Ms. Blair Waldorf from Manhattan. | 来自曼哈顿的布莱尔·霍道夫小姐 |
[26:31] | I dropped Lily’s name and credit card number, | 我留下了莉莉的名字和信用卡号 |
[26:34] | and per se agreed to cater. | 原则上同意提供饮食及服务 |
[26:36] | It got a 28 in Zagat. | 查格美食评分这些食物打了二十八分 |
[26:38] | I, uh, I thought you were making pizza. | 我 我以为你在做比萨呢 |
[26:39] | Well, who needs pizza when you have coq au vin? | 如果有法式鸡尾酒谁还要比萨呢 |
[26:42] | yeah, Charlie, it’s lovely. | 是啊 查莉 真可爱 |
[26:45] | Okay, caviar and p? Should be out soon. | 好的 鱼子酱马上就好了 |
[26:47] | I just need to check one thing with the sommelier. | 我还需要向服务员问一件事 |
[26:50] | Ah, there’s a sommelier! | 服务员在那里 |
[26:52] | Okay, your fonzie jacket | 好的 你的方哲夹克 |
[26:54] | was a better idea than this. | 比这件好多了 |
[26:55] | Dad, I’m so sorry. I had no | 爸爸 我很抱歉 我不 |
[26:56] | idea that she would do any of this. -It’s fine. | 知道她会这样做 – 没关系 |
[26:58] | I just don’t want Charlie to think she’s ruined anything. | 我只是不想让查莉认为她做错了任何事 |
[27:00] | You know, I’ll head panic off downstairs, tell them there’s | 我会下楼以防他们慌乱的 告诉他们 |
[27:02] | been a change of plans and take ’em out to eat. | 计划有变 让他们出去吃 |
[27:04] | Great, okay, and we’ll just tell them that the band canceled. | 好的 我们只要告诉他们乐队取消了演出 |
[27:07] | Yeah, we’ll take her to a movie or something. | 我们带她去看电影什么的 |
[27:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:11] | Hey, where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[27:13] | Uh, actually, um– | 事实上 |
[27:15] | The band had a change of plans. | 乐队的计划有变 |
[27:16] | The band? | 乐队 |
[27:18] | I thought we were entertaining business associates. | 我还以为我们在接待商业伙伴 |
[27:22] | I totally messed everything up, didn’t I? | 我把一切都搞砸了 对吗 |
[27:26] | I can’t believe this. I ruined everything. | 我不敢相信 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[27:29] | I was only doing what Vanessa told me to do. | 我只是按照瓦内萨告诉我的那样做 |
[27:32] | Wait– | 等等 |
[27:34] | Vanessa? | 瓦内萨 |
[27:36] | Oh, but you have to adore Monte Carlo. | 但你一定要崇拜蒙特·卡洛 |
[27:38] | Nelson Piquet likened racing around the course | 纳尔逊把在赛道上开赛车 |
[27:40] | to riding a bicycle in his living room. | 比作在他的客厅骑自行车 |
[27:46] | Oh, countess Alexia, so lovely to meet you. | 阿丽西亚侯爵夫人 能见到你真好 |
[27:49] | And how’s your uncle, the viscount? | 你叔叔怎么样 子爵呢 |
[27:51] | I heard he gave up his chair at the university | 我听说 他因为与学生乱搞 |
[27:52] | over that unfortunate scandal with a student. | 被迫辞去了大学教授的职务 |
[27:55] | I guess not everyone likes oral exams. | 我想不是并每个人都喜欢口头测试 |
[27:58] | contessa Gina, lovely to meet you in person. | 吉娜侯爵夫人 很高兴亲自见到你 |
[28:01] | Perhaps my mother finding out about us | 也许让我妈妈发现我和她的事情 |
[28:03] | was actually a blessing in disguise. | 是一种变相的赐福 |
[28:07] | All my life, | 我的整个人生 |
[28:08] | I thought I’d be married to someone I didn’t love. | 我都以为我会嫁给一个我不爱的人 |
[28:11] | Maybe, just maybe, that nightmare | 也许 只是也许 那个噩梦 |
[28:14] | will turn into my dream. | 会变成我的美梦 |
[28:29] | Chuck, what are you doing here? | 恰克 你在这干什么 |
[28:30] | I need to see Blair. | 我要见布莱尔 |
[28:31] | You’re drunk. Just go home, please. | 你醉了 拜托 回家吧 |
[28:33] | I beg of you, don’t ruin this for her. | 我求你了 别毁了她的夜晚 |
[28:35] | I have something she needs to hear. It’s important. | 我有重要的事要告诉她 很重要 |
[28:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[28:47] | I need to ask you something. | 我有事问你 |
[28:48] | Get out of here. This is not the time nor place for a scene. | 赶快离开 我现在没时间搭理你 |
[28:51] | Your Highness, tell me again | 大人 再跟我说说 |
[28:53] | about your a capella club at Oxford. | 你在牛津的凯布拉俱乐部的故事吧 |
[29:00] | I get you don’t wanna talk to me, | 我知道你不愿意跟我说话 |
[29:01] | But hiding out in your office seems a little extreme. | 但也不至于一直躲在办公室里 |
[29:04] | I’m not hiding. I’m working. Why? You have concerns | 我没躲你 我在工作 怎么了 |
[29:08] | about the Mets bullpen you need to mull over? | 你还在纠结大都会队候补队员的事吗 |
[29:10] | You’re right. I’ve been avoiding talking to you | 你说得没错 我是一直避开 |
[29:12] | about your mother. | 谈起你母亲的话题 |
[29:13] | I was trying to protect someone, okay? | 我只是想保护某人 |
[29:16] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[29:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[29:20] | Protect someone? | 保护谁 |
[29:23] | Nate… | 内特 |
[29:24] | Do you know something? | 你知道什么吗 |
[29:26] | You look familiar. | 你很面熟 |
[29:28] | Didn’t you, me, and a stewardess | 我是不是和你 还有一名女乘务员 |
[29:29] | get to know each other intimately over Lithuania? | 在立陶宛玩过三P |
[29:32] | Excuse me. | 如此无礼 |
[29:34] | I am princess Sophie Grimaldi of Monaco. | 我是摩纳哥索菲·古梦迪王妃 |
[29:37] | Ah, yes, Blair’s future mother-in-law. | 没错 布莱尔的未来婆婆 |
[29:41] | There’s no surprise she went for a prince. | 她想嫁给王子一点也不奇怪 |
[29:44] | Marie antoinette was one of her favorite roles to play. | 玛丽·安托瓦内特是她最爱扮演的角色之一 |
[29:47] | Of course, I was always eating her cake. | 当然 我还经常回忆起与她缠绵的情景 |
[29:49] | How dare you. And you are… | 真粗鲁 你是… |
[29:53] | I’m Chuck Bass, the love of her life. | 我是恰克·拜斯 她一生的挚爱 |
[29:56] | Anyone else is just a waste of time. | 别人对于她都只是消磨时间 |
[29:58] | Chuck, go home. | 恰克 回家去 |
[30:00] | Match, Blair. You proved you can score a prince. | 布莱尔你赢了 你证明了你能得到王子 |
[30:02] | Okay, I admit. You made me jealous. | 我承认我很嫉妒 |
[30:05] | Now let’s go back to my place so you can collect your prize. | 现在跟我回去 领取你的奖品吧 |
[30:07] | Stop this. You’re embarrassing me. | 住嘴 你这是在羞辱我 |
[30:09] | What? It’s not me who’s disrespecting these fine people. | 什么 不是我不尊重这些优秀的人 |
[30:13] | It’s you, | 是你 |
[30:15] | pretending you’re going to marry this French phony. | 假装你要嫁给这个虚伪的法国人 |
[30:17] | It’s a joke. | 真是个笑话 |
[30:19] | Chuck, no one’s laughing. Don’t do this. | 恰克没人说笑 别再搅和了 |
[30:21] | Come here. | 到我这边来 |
[30:22] | Stop it! This is enough! | 住手 够了 |
[30:24] | No, stop! | 住手 |
[30:27] | Security! | 保安 |
[30:28] | Chuck, go home. | 恰克 回家吧 |
[30:30] | This is enough. | 够了 |
[30:31] | I’m not going anywhere without you. | 没有你我哪也不去 |
[30:33] | Tell your prince where your heart truly lies. Tell him. | 告诉你的王子你的真心 告诉他 |
[30:40] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[30:43] | Sir. | 先生 |
[30:49] | Your Royal Highness, I’m so, so ashamed | 尊敬的殿下 对于我的朋友和我 |
[30:52] | and sorry if my friends and I have caused any trouble. | 造成的麻烦 我感到非常非常抱歉 |
[30:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:59] | Spotted–a prince torn | 现场播报 一名王子要被迫 |
[31:01] | between choosing his kingdom or his queen. | 在江山和美人之间作出选择了 |
[31:05] | End it. Now. | 就此了结 |
[31:17] | In all my years of public humiliation, | 在所有这些年我所受到的当众羞辱里 |
[31:19] | which–let’s face it– are many, | 我得承认 确实不少 |
[31:21] | that was the absolute worst. | 但这次绝对是最糟的 |
[31:24] | Well, maybe Louis will come around. | 也许路易会想通的 |
[31:26] | Perhaps, but his mother never will, | 或许吧 但他母亲永远不会 |
[31:29] | and who can blame her? | 谁又能怪她呢 |
[31:31] | I should have known my past with Chuck | 我早该料到恰克会对我的过去 |
[31:32] | would come back to haunt me. | 纠缠不放的 |
[31:38] | You’re probably gonna hate me for saying this, | 我这么说你也许会怪我 |
[31:40] | but as drunk and inappropriate as Chuck was, | 尽管恰克今天喝得烂醉 十分无礼 |
[31:43] | I still felt a little bad for him. | 我还是有点为他难过 |
[31:45] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[31:47] | I don’t know. I guess I just always thought | 我也不清楚 或许我总是觉得 |
[31:49] | your prince was right here with his empire in Manhattan. | 你的王子和他的帝国就该在这儿 曼哈顿 |
[31:53] | Wait. After what you witnessed tonight, | 拜托 在今晚你目睹了全程之后 |
[31:56] | you’re taking his side? | 你还帮他说话 |
[31:58] | – No – And don’t think I don’t know it was you | -不是 -别以为我不知道 |
[32:01] | that sent princess Sophie that scrapbook from “Gossip girl.” | 是你把八封天后的剪贴簿寄给索菲王妃的 |
[32:05] | I assumed it was payback for Dan, | 我以为那是因为丹的报复 |
[32:07] | but maybe you were defending Chuck, too. | 看来也可能是为了帮恰克 |
[32:10] | Blair, I feel awful. | 布莱尔 对不起 |
[32:11] | Louis made me happy. | 路易让我快乐 |
[32:13] | Happy. | 快乐 |
[32:15] | Do you know the last time I felt joy? | 你知道我上次觉得开心是什么时候吗 |
[32:17] | Chuck had brought me into his darkness for so long, | 恰克已经把我带进他的黑暗里已经太久了 |
[32:19] | I’d forgotten what that felt like. | 我都快忘了快乐是什么样 |
[32:22] | And with all your Dan issues, | 还有和你之间关于丹的那些事 |
[32:23] | It’s obvious you think your romantic fate was sealed | 很明显 你的浪漫情结在11年级 |
[32:25] | in the 11th grade, but I’m growing up. | 就已经被彻底封存了 但我在成长 |
[32:28] | I wanted something different. I wanted Louis. | 我想要些不一样的 我想要路易 |
[32:38] | All my life, I thought my mother didn’t love me. | 我一直都以为我妈妈不爱我 |
[32:42] | Raina, I’m sorry. | 蕾娜 我很抱歉 |
[32:44] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[32:48] | There was insurance money– a lot of it. | 当时你父亲获得了高额的保险金 很大一笔 |
[32:51] | Bart probably paid your father off | 巴特可能给了你父亲很多钱 |
[32:53] | not to say anything to the police, | 让他不要告诉警察 |
[32:54] | But he should have told you years ago. | 但他早就应该告诉你了 |
[32:57] | He didn’t tell me because he knew the truth | 他没告诉我 |
[32:59] | was worth than the fiction. | 因为他知道真相比谎言值钱 |
[33:02] | This is too unbearable. | 实在无法忍受 |
[33:07] | But at least I understand | 但至少我理解了 |
[33:10] | why my father was so intent on crushing Bass industries. | 为什么我父亲如此急于毁灭拜斯企业 |
[33:15] | Raina, look, I know you’re going through a lot, okay, but– | 蕾娜 我知道你最近很烦 但 |
[33:18] | Chuck–he’s just like his father. | 恰克 就跟他父亲一样 |
[33:21] | He lied to me. He lied to you, | 他骗了我 骗了你 |
[33:23] | And… He tried to cover up the truth about my mother. | 还想掩盖这些关于我母亲的事实 |
[33:28] | Hey, he’s had to deal with all this, too, you know– | 他只是也不得不处理这些事 |
[33:30] | Don’t you dare defend him, Nate. | 你竟然还为他说话 内特 |
[33:34] | I’m not. | 不是 |
[33:38] | If you wanna remain friends with him, | 如果你还要跟他做朋友 |
[33:40] | then you’re gonna have to get out of here now. | 现在就从我这出去吧 |
[33:42] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[33:43] | Get out. | 走吧 |
[33:46] | And Vanessa said the loft | 瓦内萨说 |
[33:48] | wasn’t a suitable place to entertain business people, | 在阁楼上招待商界人士不太合适 |
[33:51] | so she suggested that I, uh– | 所以她建议我这么做 |
[33:54] | You throw a michelin star dinner? | 你举办一场米其林星级宴会 |
[33:56] | I mean, that must’ve taken a lot of work. | 我想那一定做了不少安排 |
[33:59] | It took all day. | 花了我一整天的时间 |
[34:02] | I just wanted it to be perfect. | 我只是想做得完美些 |
[34:05] | But why? Why’d you do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[34:08] | I think you know. | 我以为你知道 |
[34:10] | Vanessa said if I helped Rufus, | 瓦内萨说如果我帮助了鲁弗斯 |
[34:13] | Uh, it’d help me get you, too. | 也就帮助我自己得到你 |
[34:19] | And now I’m not only the loser who’s responsible | 现在看来我不止 |
[34:22] | for… ruining your dad’s job possibility, | 破坏了你父亲的工作机会 |
[34:26] | I’m also the loser who lied to you | 还欺骗了你 |
[34:30] | about liking you as a friend. | 说只把你当朋友 |
[34:34] | Hmm, well, sounds like you’ve learned your first lesson | 看来你已经给自己上了 |
[34:36] | Of being an upper east sider. | “上东区人口素质必备”的第一课 |
[34:43] | I think it’s time for your second lesson. | 现在是第二课 |
[34:50] | Face your enemies. | 直面你的敌人 |
[34:53] | You ready for your first showdown? | 准备好打一场硬仗了吗 |
[34:56] | If it’s okay with you, | 如果你同意的话 |
[34:57] | I’d like to talk to Vanessa alone. | 我想和瓦内萨单独谈谈 |
[35:00] | If I’m gonna survive in this world, | 如果我要在这里活下来的话 |
[35:02] | I gotta do it on my own, right? | 我就要学会独自面对 是吗 |
[35:04] | We’ll meet at the loft when you’re done with Vanessa, | 你和瓦内萨谈完之后我们在阁楼见 |
[35:05] | Maybe have some caviar and party? | 也许我们可以来点鱼子酱派对 |
[35:29] | I get it, Louis. Tonight was a disaster. | 我知道 路易 今天晚上我表现的太糟了 |
[35:32] | You can save your sweet, remorseful breakup. I know. | 你不必搞那些好听的分手说辞了 我理解 |
[35:38] | I overheard your conversation with Serena, | 我偷听到了你和瑟琳娜的谈话了 |
[35:41] | and I want you to choose joy in your life. | 我希望你可以选择快乐的人生 |
[35:45] | More than that, | 还有 |
[35:45] | I want to be the one who gives you joy. | 我希望自己成为可以带给你快乐的那个人 |
[35:49] | Your family is never going to approve of me. | 你的家族不会认同我的 |
[35:52] | Not now. | 起码现在不可能的 |
[35:53] | Forget them. | 别管他们 |
[35:55] | I’ve spent my whole life | 我已经花了一生的时间 |
[35:56] | doing what they wanted– | 来做他们想让我做的事 |
[35:58] | being who they groomed me to be. | 成为他们所精心培育的那种人 |
[36:00] | But if you’re willing to fight for your happiness, | 但是如果你愿意为自己的幸福而战 |
[36:03] | then I’m willing to fight for mine. | 那么我也要为我的幸福而战 |
[36:08] | I bought this to give to you | 我买了这个给你 |
[36:11] | after you had the Royal Court’s approval. | 本想在你得到皇室认可之后给你 |
[36:16] | But without it, | 虽然他们不认可 |
[36:17] | it means even more. | 但对我来说更有意义 |
[36:21] | I’ve seen all the movies, Louis. | 我看过这样的电影 路易 |
[36:23] | If you don’t get engaged to someone they want, | 如果你不和他们选定的人订婚 |
[36:24] | then they’ll find a way to make sure | 那他们便会用尽一切办法 |
[36:26] | you never ascend to the throne. | 不让你登上王位的 |
[36:28] | There’s no point in being the head of state | 如果我不能和心爱的人在一起 |
[36:31] | if it means I can’t follow my heart. | 成为一个国家的元首也毫无意义 |
[36:34] | Blair… | 布莱尔 |
[36:39] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[36:53] | Hey. How’s Charlie? | 查理怎么样了 |
[36:54] | Oh, she’s, uh, she’s fine. | 她 她没事儿 |
[36:56] | She felt terrible, but turns out it wasn’t her fault. | 她感觉很糟 但是这不是她的错 |
[36:59] | It’s a–it’s a long story. How’d it go with the band? | 说来话长 乐队的事怎么样了 |
[37:01] | Well, you’re looking at Panic’s next producer. | “恐慌”乐队的新制作人就在你眼前了 |
[37:04] | What? That’s great! Uh, what’d you do? | 真的吗 太棒了 你是怎么做到的 |
[37:08] | Well, I did what I should have done in the first place– | 首先我做了件自己该做的事 |
[37:10] | talked about music. | 和他们谈音乐 |
[37:11] | Please tell me this means that Lily can now donate | 意味着莉莉现在可以把 |
[37:13] | that leather jacket to charity. | 那件皮夹克捐了吧 |
[37:15] | You kidding? I’m saving that for the rock and roll hall of fame | 你在开玩笑吗 我要留着放到摇滚乐名人堂 |
[37:18] | or the Smithsonian, | 或者美国博物馆呢 |
[37:19] | right next to Fonzie’s actual jacket. | 紧挨着方哲的那件 |
[37:25] | Hey. I thought I was meeting Dan. | 嘿 我以为丹会来呢 |
[37:28] | He doesn’t wanna see you. | 他不想见你 |
[37:30] | Why? What happened tonight? | 为什么 今晚发生了什么 |
[37:32] | Because of you, I got per se to cater, | 因为你 我搞了烛光晚餐 |
[37:35] | rented crystal. | 还租了水晶 |
[37:36] | Needless to say, it didn’t work out. | 不用说 这些真的不管用 |
[37:39] | I was humiliated. | 我被羞辱了 |
[37:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:42] | I told you to have a nice, relaxed, low-key night. | 我告诉过你 搞的低调点的 |
[37:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:47] | That’s not what he thinks. | 他可不是那么想的 |
[37:49] | He’s under the impression you tried to sabotage me. | 他认为是你想陷害我 |
[37:53] | Why would you do that? I was trying to help you get Dan. | 你为什么要这么做 我是想帮助你得到丹的 |
[37:56] | And you have. | 你的确帮了 |
[37:58] | I’ve read “Gossip girl” enough to know | 我看了八卦天后的帖子 |
[38:00] | that dan can’t resist a damsel in distress, | 丹是无法抵御一个身陷困境的女孩子 |
[38:02] | And you happen to make a perfect villain. | 而你刚好演了坏人 |
[38:07] | Come on, Vanessa. | 得了吧 瓦内萨 |
[38:08] | If you actually knew how to get dan, | 如果你真的知道怎么得到丹 |
[38:09] | you wouldn’t be running away to study abroad. | 那你就不用跑到国外上学了 |
[38:13] | Don’t worry, though. | 不过你不必担心 |
[38:14] | I’ll take good care of him while you’re gone. | 你走了这段时间 我会照顾好他的 |
[38:37] | You came. | 你来了 |
[38:41] | How could you do that to me, Chuck? | 你怎么能这么对我 恰克 |
[38:45] | I’m sorry I ruined your shot at being a princess. | 对不起 我毁了你当王妃的路了 |
[38:49] | But let’s face it. | 我们还是面对现实吧 |
[38:50] | You were never gonna go through with it. | 你永远都行不通 |
[38:53] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[38:57] | I need you, Blair, | 我需要你 布莱尔 |
[38:59] | like I never have before. | 前所未有的需要你 |
[39:03] | Everything I believed about my father, | 我所相信的一切关于我爸爸的事 |
[39:04] | everything I thought I wanted to be, | 我以为我可以做到的事 |
[39:07] | what I needed to be for him– it was all based on lies. | 所有我要为他做的事 原来都是谎言 |
[39:12] | The only thing that’s ever been real is me and you. | 只有你和我是真实的 |
[39:16] | And you know that. | 你看清了 |
[39:19] | That’s why you came back to me. | 所以你要回到我的身边 |
[39:24] | Louis asked me to marry him. | 路易向我求婚了 |
[39:30] | You’ll never marry anyone else. You’re mine. | 你不能嫁给别人 你是我的 |
[39:33] | I wanted to be. | 我原来也这么想 |
[39:36] | I wanted it so badly, but… | 我原来真的非常想嫁给你 但是 |
[39:40] | not anymore. | 现在不同了 |
[39:43] | You’re mine, Blair. | 你是我的 布莱尔 |
[39:46] | Stop it, Chuck! | 住手 恰克 |
[39:50] | I said it’s over. | 我说了 我们结束了 |
[39:54] | Once upon a time in the land of upper east, | 很久以前 在上东区 |
[39:57] | a beautiful girl fled from a beast. | 有个美丽的姑娘从一个野兽手里跑掉了 |
[40:08] | Hey, Raina, it’s me. | 蕾娜 是我 |
[40:09] | Listen, you were right | 听着 关于恰克的事 |
[40:12] | about Chuck. I choose you. | 你是对的 我选择你 |
[40:14] | Call me. | 回我电话 |
[40:17] | His closest friends began to retreat… | 他最亲密的朋友也开始远离他了 |
[40:22] | No, you don’t know me, | 不 你不认识我 |
[40:24] | But my father, Russell Thorpe, | 但是我的父亲 拉塞尔·索普 |
[40:26] | had planned on getting in touch with you. | 正打算跟您联系 |
[40:29] | It’s about Chuck, your nephew. | 是关于你的侄子 恰克 |
[40:33] | I’ll explain it all in person. | 我会亲自向您解释 |
[40:40] | I look forward to meeting you, too, Jack. | 我也很期待跟您见面 杰克 |
[40:43] | While enemies marshaled to plan his defeat. | 当敌人在部署作战计划 |
[40:47] | Across the river in lands far away, | 战壕另一头的神秘少女 |
[40:50] | a mysterious young maiden was making her play. | 在演绎着自己的剧本 |
[40:57] | And with the beast finally vanquished, | 随着野兽最终被打败 |
[40:59] | most tales–they would end… | 大多数故事的结尾 |
[41:02] | with one happy princess… | 都会有一个快乐的公主 |
[41:09] | and an excited best friend. | 和她兴奋的朋友 |
[41:22] | But in a land where the best castles | 但是在拥有公园美景的华丽城堡 |
[41:24] | come with a view of the park, it’s important to remember… | 记住这个很重要 |
[41:28] | Mom? I’m sorry to wake you, | 妈妈 很抱歉把你吵醒了 |
[41:30] | but I have some news. | 但是我有件事要告诉你 |
[41:34] | I’m engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[41:35] | Where most fairy tales end, | 童话故事的结束 |
[41:37] | ours merely starts. | 是自己人生故事的开始 |
[41:40] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |