时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Vanessa said if I helped Rufus, | 瓦内萨说如果我帮了鲁弗斯 |
[00:08] | it’d help me get you. | 我就能够得到你 |
[00:09] | He’s under the impression you tried to sabotage me, | 他认为是你想陷害我 |
[00:12] | and you happen to make a perfect villain. | 而你刚好演了坏人 |
[00:15] | My goal was to destroy Chuck. | 我就是要毁了恰克 |
[00:18] | My uncle is my worst enemy. | 我叔叔是我最大的敌人 |
[00:20] | Chuck tried to cover up the truth about my mother. | 恰克试图掩盖有关我母亲的真相 |
[00:23] | This one is from 8:00 p.m. The night of the fire. | 这是火灾当晚8点的视频 |
[00:25] | What’s on it? | 里面是什么 |
[00:26] | Bart having an argument with a woman– | 巴特 和一个女人在争吵 |
[00:28] | Avery Thorpe. | 艾佛力·索普 |
[00:29] | My father and Avery Thorpe were having an affair. | 我父亲和艾佛力·索普有过一段情 |
[00:31] | I’ll explain it all in person. | 我会亲自向您解释 |
[00:34] | I look forward to meeting with you, too, Jack. | 我也很期待跟您见面 杰克 |
[00:36] | Don’t think I don’t know it was you that sent princess sophie | 别以为我不知道是你把那些 |
[00:39] | that scrapbook from “Gossip girl.” | “八卦天后”上的消息传给索菲王妃的 |
[00:41] | Without the royal court’s approval, | 尽管还没得到皇室的认可 |
[00:43] | it means even more. | 但这意义更加深刻 |
[00:45] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:46] | You’ll never marry anyone else. You’re mine. | 你不能嫁给其他人 你是我的 |
[00:48] | I said it’s over. | 我说过我们之间已经结束了 |
[00:50] | No! | 不要 |
[00:53] | Mom, I have some news. I’m engaged. | 妈 我有件事要告诉你 我订婚了 |
[01:43] | Good morning, sleepyheads. | 早上好啊 懒虫们 |
[01:45] | Looks like “Dream until your dreams come true” | 看起来”在梦想实现以前继续做梦” |
[01:47] | wasn’t such a good idea after all. | 并不是个好点子 |
[01:58] | So I thought I’d bring some luxury across the river. | 我想我该把奢华之风带到对岸去 |
[02:01] | Brooklyn needs it. | 布鲁克林正需要这个 |
[02:03] | It’s all bars, bakeries, and babies. | 那里只有酒吧 面包店以及育婴用品店 |
[02:05] | No hotel in sight. | 放眼望去连间酒店都没有 |
[02:07] | Charles place. You up to attend the ribbon cutting? | 查尔斯酒店 你要来参加剪彩吗 |
[02:09] | No, thanks. | 谢了 我不去了 |
[02:13] | Still pissed I lied to Raina about my father. | 还在气我对蕾娜说了关于我父亲的谎吗 |
[02:15] | Yeah, well, it was a big lie… even for you. | 对 那个谎很严重 即使是对你来说 |
[02:18] | That’s why I’m stepping out from under his dark shadow | 这就是我要走出他的阴影 |
[02:20] | and away from the Bass name. | 和逃离拜斯之名的原因 |
[02:22] | Whatever you wanna call yourself or your hotel, | 不管你怎么称呼你自己或是你的酒店 |
[02:24] | you’re still the same person. | 你还是同一个人 |
[02:26] | And with everything going on, | 生活还是要继续 |
[02:27] | I still need my best friend by my side. | 我始终需要我最好朋友的支持 |
[02:29] | I saw what you did to Blair. | 我目睹了你对布莱尔所做的事 |
[02:33] | Going to stay with Raina for a while. | 我去蕾娜那儿待一会儿 |
[02:37] | If you walk out, don’t be here when I get back. | 如果你踏出这里半步 你就别再回来了 |
[02:39] | Don’t worry. I’m already gone. | 别担心 我已经准备好离开了 |
[02:47] | Really? You’re trying me again? | 不是吧 你还会打电话给我 |
[02:49] | Does that seem like it’s gonna work? | 你觉得这会有用吗 |
[02:50] | You answered. | 至少你接电话了啊 |
[02:51] | You’re right. My bad. | 你说得对 都是我不好 |
[02:53] | Wait. I know you don’t like me, but can you at least | 等会 我知道你不喜欢我 但你至少 |
[02:55] | acknowledge that everything I told you was true? | 能承认我告诉你的一切都是真的吧 |
[02:57] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[02:58] | You didn’t need to have your cousin | 你没必要让你的表妹把我 |
[02:59] | make me look like a crazy, jealous bitch to Dan. | 弄得像个对丹发狂吃醋的婊子吧 |
[03:01] | Oh, you don’t need any help with that. | 你天生丽质 不用别人帮忙 |
[03:04] | She said I manipulated her to ruin Rufus’ business dinner. | 她说是我让她去鲁弗斯的商业晚宴上捣乱的 |
[03:07] | You’re telling me that innocent cousin Charlie | 你不会想跟我说这是你纯洁的查莉表妹 |
[03:08] | came up with that by herself? | 自己想出的点子吧 |
[03:10] | I’m saying you probably did | 我只想说 她说是你做的事 |
[03:12] | whatever she said you did. | 有可能的确是你做的 |
[03:13] | If Charlie’s fighting back, good for her. | 如果查莉学会了反攻 那么恭喜她 |
[03:15] | She’s learning. | 说明她进步了 |
[03:16] | Good-bye, Vanessa. | 再见 瓦内萨 |
[03:22] | Mmm. Green. | 是绿色的 |
[03:24] | Yellow! | 是黄色的 |
[03:25] | That’s 0-for-4. Okay, let’s try Sour Patch Kids. | 零比四了 那我们来试下酸彩儿童糖吧 |
[03:28] | I thought we were gonna have breakfast. | 我还以为接下来是要吃早餐呢 |
[03:29] | This is breakfast. When I was little, | 这就是早餐啊 在我还很小的时候 |
[03:32] | Sour Patch Kids were pretty much my best friends– | 酸彩儿童糖差不多就是我最好的朋友 |
[03:34] | them and books. | 当然还有各种书籍 |
[03:36] | Books. Oh, me, too. What was, uh, what was your favorite? | 书籍 我也是 你最喜欢哪一本呢 |
[03:38] | I could try to be cool | 我本想试着扮得酷一点 |
[03:40] | and make something up, but if I were honest… | 随便乱编些什么 但如果据实以告的话 |
[03:43] | “Flowers in the attic.” | 就是《阁楼里的花》 |
[03:45] | My copy literally fell apart. | 我那本书都读得散页了 |
[03:47] | Really? What was it that you loved most, uh, exactly? | 真的吗 你到底最喜欢那本书的什么呢 |
[03:49] | Was it the gripping tale of teen incest or just the general | 是关于幼虫的故事呢 还是只喜欢大体内容呢 |
[03:51] | fine quality of the prose? | 总体来说质量很高的散文呢 |
[03:54] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[03:55] | I totally should have lied and said Fitzgerald. | 我真该瞎掰说喜欢菲茨杰拉德的 |
[03:59] | I can tell he influences your writing, | 我能看出他对你的写作影响很大 |
[04:01] | Um, especially that story in “The New Yorker.” | 尤其是在”纽约客”上的那篇故事 |
[04:03] | Um… was that about Serena? | 那个故事讲的是瑟琳娜吗 |
[04:06] | Uh, yeah, yeah, that was back when I was on the outside, | 没错 那时候我还不属于这个圈子 |
[04:09] | not getting my own personal invitation | 还不可能收到让我参加康斯坦斯圣裘德高中 |
[04:11] | to the Constance St. Jude’s black tie alumni fund-raiser. | 正式的校友筹款者聚会的个人邀请 |
[04:15] | Yeah, it’s, uh… | 这就是个… |
[04:16] | I wasn’t gonna go, ’cause I wasn’t exactly | 我没打算要去 因为我并不是那个 |
[04:19] | the most popular kid in high school, | 高中里最受欢迎的学生 |
[04:20] | So why relive that, right? But then I thought, you know, | 所以为什么要再体验一次呢 但转念一想 |
[04:22] | maybe–maybe if you came with me, it’d be fun. | 或许你能跟我一起去 应该会有意思的 |
[04:25] | Yes! Are you kidding? Yes! | 好啊 你没在开玩笑吧 太好了 |
[04:32] | Um… Blair is having | 在那之前 布莱尔 |
[04:34] | this little engagement toast beforehand, | 准备了个小型的订婚庆祝酒会 |
[04:35] | and she invited me. | 她邀请了我 |
[04:36] | I figured I-I should go, so you want to meet me there? | 我想我得过去一趟 我们在那碰面好吗 |
[04:40] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[04:50] | So… Here comes the future princess. | 准王妃来啦 |
[04:56] | Now… What does that make us, I wonder. | 那样的话 我们是什么身份呢 |
[04:59] | Well, as of now, nothing. | 目前为止 什么都不是 |
[05:01] | In choosing me, Louis gave up his succession rights. | 选择跟我一起 路易就放弃了继承权 |
[05:04] | Well, fortunately, we are here to throw you | 幸运的是 我们现在准备给你 |
[05:06] | an engagement party, so maybe we can fix that. | 举办一个订婚派对 也许能改变这一切 |
[05:08] | Well, while this looks delicious, | 这个看上去挺好喝的 |
[05:10] | I thought we agreed on a champagne toast. | 但我以为会用香槟祝酒的 |
[05:12] | Oh, of course. This… | 当然 这个 |
[05:14] | is the vitaminwater design competition | 是与美国服装设计师协会合作的 |
[05:18] | With the C.F.D.A. | 维他命饮料设计大赛 |
[05:19] | Me and Joe Zee and the Vena Cava girls– | 我和乔·伊还有维纳卡瓦的[美国时装品牌]设计师们 |
[05:23] | We are the judges, and we will be picking | 都是评委 我们会选出 |
[05:25] | the final T-shirt from a young designer | 来自年轻设计师的最终获胜作品 |
[05:28] | to complete the collection. | 来完成这个系列 |
[05:30] | We can be launching someone’s career. | 我们将会让某个人的事业腾飞 |
[05:31] | Well, let’s keep our attention on my future, shall we? | 我们还是继续关注我的未来吧 好吗 |
[05:34] | I really want the princess to understand | 我真心希望王妃能理解我 |
[05:36] | that Louis can have me and his rightful title. | 这样路易就能我和王位兼得了 |
[05:39] | Not to worry. I happen to be an expert mediator. | 不要担心 我刚好是一名专家级调解人 |
[05:43] | Serena, did Lily get those dresses that I sent over? | 瑟琳娜 莉莉收到我送过去的礼服了吗 |
[05:48] | You know, the maxi ones from last year’s collection? | 就是去年成衣系列里的长裙 |
[05:49] | I’m on my way to spend the day with her, so I’ll ask. | 我正准备去找她 到时候问问 |
[05:52] | And be back in time for the engagement party, I hope? | 应该能准时回来参加订婚派对吧 |
[05:55] | Or not. | 还是不要了 |
[05:57] | I’d actually like to be engaged when it’s over. | 我希望派对结束时 订婚戒指还在我手上 |
[05:59] | Blair, I’m sorry I sent those blasts to Louis’ mother, | 布莱尔 很抱歉我向路易的妈妈爆料了 |
[06:02] | But everything worked out great, | 但事后一切都很顺利 |
[06:03] | so can we just enjoy it and move on, please? | 我们就享受当下向前看 好吗 |
[06:06] | Like much else in your life, that apology was underwhelming. | 跟你其他时候一样 这个道歉太不真诚了 |
[06:11] | Good to see you, Eleanor. | 再见 埃莉诺 |
[06:20] | You must be Jack. | 你一定就是杰克了 |
[06:22] | Thank you for getting here so quickly. | 感谢你这么快赶来 |
[06:24] | It was nothing. Your father and I go way back, | 没什么 我跟你父亲是老相识了 |
[06:27] | which won’t stop me | 但我还是会 |
[06:29] | from inviting you to have is little chat | 邀请你去舒适点的地方慢慢聊 |
[06:32] | someplace more comfortable– your hotel room. | 你的房间怎么样 |
[06:35] | I see the Bass family resemblance. | 拜斯家族真是相似啊 |
[06:38] | So… | 那… |
[06:40] | What’s this about that old building my brother burned down? | 这跟我哥哥烧毁的那栋旧楼有什么关系 |
[06:44] | I just found out my mother was in it. | 我刚发现我母亲当时在里面 |
[06:47] | I didn’t even know she was dead until recently. | 我最近才知道她已经去世了 |
[06:51] | But now that I do, I want the revenge my dad never got. | 但既然我知道了 我就想要进行报复 |
[06:54] | Chuck has proof that my mother’s death wasn’t an accident. | 恰克有证明我母亲的死并非事故的证据 |
[06:58] | He’s been covering it up ever since he found out. | 自从发现之后 他一直在掩盖事实 |
[07:01] | While I… love making my nephew suffer, | 尽管我很乐意将我侄子推进火坑 |
[07:05] | What, besides entertainment, is in it for me? | 但除了玩玩 我还有什么好处吗 |
[07:09] | The reins of Bass Industries. | 拜斯产业的掌控权 |
[07:11] | You know all the right things to say, don’t you? | 你真是很会讲话啊 |
[07:14] | What the hl? | 这是搞什么啊 |
[07:16] | Nate, I’m sure you know Jack. | 内特 你一定认识杰克 |
[07:18] | Yes, unfortunately, I do, | 对 很不幸我认识 |
[07:20] | But why do you? | 但你们怎么认识的 |
[07:22] | I’ll be in touch to discuss details. | 回头再联系 讨论讨论细节 |
[07:25] | Should’ve known you’d still be ding | 我早就该知道 你还在 |
[07:26] | on my nephew’s leftovers. | 捡我侄子的残羹冷炙 |
[07:32] | You brought in Jack Bass? | 是你让杰克·拜斯来的吗 |
[07:41] | Is that Panic’s art? That looks great. | 那是”恐慌”乐团的作品吗 看上去很棒啊 |
[07:43] | Yeah. Hey, um, your mom called, | 是的 你妈妈来电话了 |
[07:46] | And, uh, she was concerned that you were due | 她很担心 因为你到时间该换药了 |
[07:48] | for a refill on your medication and didn’t get it. | 但你却还没去拿药 |
[07:49] | Shoot. I was so excited | 对了 晚上要跟丹一起 |
[07:51] | about going to the fund-raiser tonight with Dan | 去募捐晚会 兴奋过头了 |
[07:53] | That I forgot to pick it up on my way home. I’ll go right now. | 所以回家的时候忘拿了 我现在就去拿 |
[07:55] | I already did. | 我帮你拿了 |
[07:58] | Uh, your mom told me that last time things went well, | 你妈妈说之前你上一次情况好转后 |
[08:00] | you stopped taking them. | 就停药了 |
[08:01] | And then they went from well to hell. | 然后状况就急转直下了 |
[08:04] | Trust me, I never want that to happen again. | 相信我 我可不想再经历一次了 |
[08:07] | Okay, neither do we. | 很好 我们也不想 |
[08:09] | You have nothing to worry about, | 你可没什么需要担心的事 |
[08:10] | unlike me who has no idea what I’m gonna wear tonight. | 不像我 完全不知道自己晚上该穿什么 |
[08:19] | New York is always so gray, even in the spring. | 纽约总是灰蒙蒙的 哪怕是到了春天 |
[08:23] | And the angles everywhere– they are so harsh. | 到处都是棱角 太锋利了 |
[08:26] | I’ll be happy to be back in Monaco. | 回摩纳哥我就能高兴了 |
[08:28] | The “Glenn ligon: America” Exhibit at the Whitney | 惠特尼美术馆展出的格伦·利根美国系列 |
[08:30] | is definitely worth the trip. | 作品展绝对让人不虚此行 |
[08:32] | There’s nothing gray or angular there, | 那里没有灰色或者棱角 |
[08:35] | except the building. | 当然除了建筑 |
[08:37] | I think I’ve had my fill | 我觉得我这次旅行 |
[08:38] | of your city’s ugliness for this trip. | 真是把你们城市的丑陋都看够了 |
[08:41] | Mother, please. | 母亲 拜托了 |
[08:41] | I’m sorry for the way Chuck behaved with the royal court. | 恰克的行为对王室不敬 我很抱歉 |
[08:45] | He’s out of my life for good, | 他已经永远离开我的生活了 |
[08:46] | and you can rest assured that my family and friends | 请您放心 我的家人和朋友 |
[08:47] | are nothing like him… Most of the time. | 跟他是截然不同的 大部分时候是这样的 |
[08:50] | I suppose. I will see for myself this evening at your party. | 希望吧 我今晚到你的派对上亲自看看 |
[08:55] | And I was also thinking that we could go | 我还希望今晚派对后我们可以 |
[08:57] | to my alma mater’s fund-raiser tonight afterwards. | 去一下我母校的募捐晚会 |
[09:00] | Didn’t one of Caroline’s bastard children | 英王查理的私生子 |
[09:02] | go to that school? Or was it Albert? | 是不是就在那儿上学 还是艾伯特家的 |
[09:06] | Blair, do you know? | 布莱尔 你知道吗 |
[09:08] | Uh… I-I-I’m sorry. I just remembered | 我很抱歉 我刚想起来 |
[09:10] | that I have to get my dress for tonight altered. | 我要把今晚穿的礼服拿去改改 |
[09:13] | I lost weight in the whirlwind romance, | 在你的浪漫攻势下我瘦了不少 |
[09:15] | So, um, would you mind if I take a rain check for tea? | 我们改天再喝茶你不介意吧 |
[09:18] | Of course. We’ll see you tonight. | 当然不 晚上见 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:23] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[09:25] | About losing weight? | 关于瘦了吗 |
[09:27] | I had her followed. | 我叫人跟踪她了 |
[09:29] | If you are going to give up the throne for this girl, | 如果你要为了这个女孩放弃王位 |
[09:31] | the least she can do is give up her bad habits for you. | 至少她也该为你改掉她的坏习惯 |
[09:34] | The first place she went after you asked her to marry you? | 你向她求婚后她第一个去的地方 |
[09:37] | To see Chuck Bass. | 就是去见恰克·拜斯 |
[09:40] | Let’s hope the only thing B. has in common | 希望B和玛莉·安图瓦内 |
[09:43] | with Marie Antoinette is impeccable taste, | 唯一的共同点就是无可挑剔的品位 |
[09:46] | or she just might lose her head | 或者她会在得到王冠之前 |
[09:48] | before she gets her crown. | 就掉了脑袋 |
[09:56] | I can’t believe how amazing these parties look. | 真不敢想象这些派对有多棒 |
[10:00] | Oh, that’s the Constance st. Jude’s fund-raiser. | 那是康斯坦茨的基金筹建派对 |
[10:02] | It’s a shame we’re missing it this year | 真遗憾 我们要错过了 |
[10:03] | since my mom can’t go. | 因为我妈妈去不了 |
[10:07] | Actually… um… Dan invited me. | 实际上 丹邀请我去了 |
[10:11] | Oh, that’s–that’s great. | 是吗 那太好了 |
[10:13] | Are you sure? You said that you weren’t seeing him, | 你确定吗 你说过你跟他没什么了 |
[10:16] | and I can call right now and cancel if you want. | 要是你不乐意 我可以马上打电话取消 |
[10:20] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别乱想了 |
[10:21] | Dan and I are barely even talking. | 我和丹都几乎都不怎么说话 |
[10:25] | Um… I’ve never been to a black tie affair before. | 我从没出席过这么正式的场合 |
[10:29] | If only I had something to wear. | 要是我有合适的礼服就好了 |
[10:31] | Your mom’s been super generous, | 你妈妈很慷慨地要给我买 |
[10:33] | but I can’t put a dress like that on her black card. | 但是我不能让她替我出钱 |
[10:37] | Wait. What about your trust fund? | 等等 你没有信托基金吗 |
[10:38] | You’re over 18. Why haven’t you gotten it yet? | 你都超过18岁了 为什么还没拿到 |
[10:40] | Maybe grandma and my mom’s issues | 可能外婆和我妈妈间的问题 |
[10:43] | are worse than we thought. | 比我们想象的要严重得多 |
[10:44] | No, I bet that that’s not it. | 我保证肯定不是这个原因 |
[10:46] | My mom and Cece have basically gone “Celebrity rehab” | 我妈妈和茜茜经常互相”掐架” |
[10:49] | on one another, and she’s never held it against me and Eric. | 但从来不迁怒于我和艾瑞克 |
[10:51] | Let me call and find out. | 我打电话帮你问问 |
[10:53] | You’re like my fairy godcousin. | 你就像我的梦幻表姐一样 |
[11:01] | I’ll let you get started. | 好了我会通知你的 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:12] | Well, look who finally came to her senses. | 看看谁终于想通了 |
[11:16] | Concierge at the Empire said that you were here. | 帝国大厦的接待说你在这里 |
[11:19] | Louis and I are still very much engaged. | 路易和我还是订婚了 |
[11:21] | Then why are you here with me? | 那你为什么来找我 |
[11:23] | I’m risking my well-being | 我冒着失去幸福的危险 |
[11:24] | to tell you your uncle Jack is in town. | 来告诉你你叔叔杰克在城里 |
[11:27] | I saw him myself this afternoon. | 今天下午我看见他了 |
[11:28] | Make sense. You’re building your way to hurt me. | 不奇怪 你在筹划着怎么伤害我 |
[11:31] | I just came to warn you so you could prepare | 我只是来提醒你 |
[11:34] | for whatever it is Jack is planning. | 不管杰克想做什么 你都要做好准备 |
[11:36] | And how will I ever prepare for what you’re planning? | 那我要做什么准备来应对你呢 |
[11:39] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[11:41] | Can’t be late for my engagement party. | 不能在我的订婚派对上迟到了 |
[11:46] | Already so royal, | 你已经充满王族气质了 |
[11:48] | sensitive to the suffering of her subjects. | 对于自己的过去如此敏感 |
[11:52] | You have no idea what I’ve been going through since that night. | 你不知道那晚过后我都经历了什么 |
[11:55] | Chuck… | 恰克 |
[11:58] | Just be careful. | 我只能说 小心点 |
[12:26] | And all this time, I thought you hated bart | 一直以来 我都以为你是因为 |
[12:29] | because of his sunny personality. | 巴特的阳光性格而讨厌他的 |
[12:32] | I see you’ve spoken with my daughter. | 看来你跟我女儿聊过了 |
[12:36] | And apparently you haven’t. | 很明显你却没有 |
[12:37] | No. She’s holding on to some anger | 是 她因为目前的一些状况 |
[12:39] | about this whole situation. | 有点生我的气 |
[12:42] | Can’t say I blame her. | 这不能怪她 |
[12:44] | Doesn’t mean I wanna do business with her. | 但这也不意味着我要和她合作 |
[12:45] | Which is why you called me. | 这就是你给我打电话的原因 |
[12:48] | What Raina’s proposing suits me fine. | 蕾娜的提议对我很有利 |
[12:50] | It’s just, your daughter’s history with Chuck, | 只不过 你女儿和恰克的情史 |
[12:52] | Nate Archibald crashing our meeting, | 内特·阿齐布尔德撞到我们会面 |
[12:54] | looking like he just ran away from home– | 看起来就像刚刚离家出走一般 |
[12:56] | the whole thing feels messy, juvenile. | 整件事太乱 太幼稚了 |
[13:00] | I couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[13:01] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么办法 |
[13:04] | My nephew is at the edge of a cliff again. | 我侄子又一次到了悬崖边上 |
[13:07] | Nothing turns him upside down like losing Blair Waldorf. | 失去了布莱尔·霍道夫 他倍受打击 |
[13:12] | All he needs is a push, | 现在只需轻轻一推 |
[13:14] | and I’ll have the men in lab coats waiting to catch him | 就可以让穿白大褂的医生 |
[13:17] | when he falls. | 在下面接着他了 |
[13:20] | Let me know what I can do. | 需要我的话尽管开口 |
[13:23] | You can start by paying for drinks | 你可以先付了这次的酒水钱 |
[13:24] | during which we’ll discuss what else you’ll be paying for. | 然后再谈谈你该在哪儿出钱 |
[13:31] | Yeah, you know, there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[13:33] | I believe there’s a box | 我知道恰克在他的套间里 |
[13:35] | Chuck is protecting in his suite. | 藏着一个盒子 |
[13:38] | I’m guessing it’s where Bart kept mementos, | 我猜那就是巴特的遗物 |
[13:41] | letters from my wife. | 我妻子给他的信 |
[13:43] | It would mean the world to me | 如果我能拿到这些东西 |
[13:45] | if I could have those things for myself. | 对我来说意义非凡 |
[13:49] | I’ll make sure you’re well compensated. | 我保证你会得到很好的报酬 |
[13:51] | I’ll make sure you get a key. | 那我就保证给你钥匙 |
[13:58] | Looks like someone got their trust fund. | 看起来有人拿到了信托基金 |
[14:00] | Thank you for vouching for me. | 谢谢你为我证明 |
[14:02] | I got a loan from the bank of Cece | 在正式支票到来之前 |
[14:04] | until my official checkbooks arrive. | 我先在茜茜那里借了点钱 |
[14:05] | I’ve also fallen in love with Nina Ricci, | 我还爱上了莲娜·丽姿[法国时尚品牌] |
[14:08] | or whoever designs her dresses. | 爱上了这个牌子的设计师 |
[14:10] | Ooh, let me see. | 给我看看 |
[14:12] | Oh, shoot. It’s my mom. I better get this. | 是我妈 我接一下 |
[14:15] | I’ll show you later? | 一会再给你看 |
[14:17] | Of course. | 好吧 |
[14:19] | Hi, mom. I just got the most amazing dress | 老妈 我刚买了一条最美的裙子 |
[14:21] | for this fund-raiser at St. Jude’s tonight with Dan. | 准备和丹一起参加圣裘德的募款晚会 |
[14:26] | Uh, with my trust fund. | 用我的信托基金 |
[14:28] | No, don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[14:30] | Everything’s perfect. | 一切都很顺利 |
[14:34] | I promise. Nothing’s wrong. | 我保证 没有问题 |
[14:37] | No, I’ll talk to you later. | 待会再打给你 |
[14:52] | I don’t think that’s what the doctor had in mind | 医生在说”谨遵医嘱服用”时 |
[14:56] | when he said, “Use as directed.” | 可不是这个意思 |
[15:09] | How can you have an engagement party without the prince? | 没有王子 你怎么办订婚宴会 |
[15:13] | Oh, right. He’s not one anymore. | 哦对 他现在已经不是王子了 |
[15:15] | I invited you to attend, not to speak. | 我邀请你来参加 不是作评论的 |
[15:17] | Here, try the ’91. | 给 这是91年的 |
[15:19] | Did you know that Princess Sophie | 你知道吗 索菲王妃 |
[15:22] | is an avid ornithologist, just like me? | 和我一样 是位狂热的鸟类学家 |
[15:25] | I cannot concentrate on vintage | 你一直唠叨昆虫 |
[15:27] | with you droning on about insects. | 我都没法集中精力品酒了 |
[15:29] | My dear… | 亲爱的 |
[15:30] | Ornithology is the study of birds, not insects. | 鸟类学家研究的是鸟类 不是昆虫 |
[15:46] | I’m Cyrus Rose, Blair’s stepfather, | 在下赛瑞斯·罗斯 布莱尔的继父 |
[15:49] | and this is my wife Eleanor. | 这是我夫人埃莉诺 |
[15:51] | Princes Sophie, | 索菲王妃 |
[15:53] | welcome to our tasteful and appropriate home. | 欢迎来到我们极具品味雅致的家 |
[15:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:57] | Now I’m a hugger. Hope you don’t mind. | 我想拥抱一下 希望你不会介意 |
[16:01] | Oh! Princess Sophie, I apologize for not greeting you properly. | 索菲王妃 接待不周 还请见谅 |
[16:07] | O est Louis? | 路易去哪了 |
[16:08] | He said he would meet me here. | 他说在这和我见面 |
[16:14] | This is good work. | 干得不错 |
[16:17] | I figure two weeks. Excuse me. | 我已经画了两周了 失陪了 |
[16:23] | Your Highness, you’ll forgive me if I’m too busy to bow. | 殿下 工作繁忙 不能给您鞠躬了 |
[16:26] | I don’t appreciate the sarcasm, | 我不喜欢你的讽刺 |
[16:28] | or, for that matter, anything else about you. | 还有你的所有方面 |
[16:31] | Then we’re equal. | 那我们算扯平了 |
[16:32] | Except I’m not pursuing your fiancee. | 但我可没有追求你的未婚妻 |
[16:34] | I know Blair came here to see you. | 我知道布莱尔来见过你 |
[16:37] | Maybe your fiancee is pursuing me. | 也许是你的未婚妻在追求我 |
[16:39] | I highly doubt that, | 我严重怀疑这一点 |
[16:41] | after you humiliated her in front of the royal court. | 在目睹你当着皇室的面羞辱她之后 |
[16:44] | So why don’t you tell me what’s going on? | 你何不把实情告诉我 |
[16:45] | Shouldn’t you be asking Blair that? | 你是不是应该去问布莱尔 |
[16:47] | I want the truth. | 我要实情 |
[16:49] | If you can’t trust Blair to tell you the truth, | 如果你不相信布莱尔会告诉你实情 |
[16:51] | you’ve got bigger problems than me. | 那你的麻烦可比我大多了 |
[16:53] | All I’ll say is get used to it. | 我劝你习惯这种方式 |
[16:55] | Blair is nothing without her secrets. | 如果没有秘密 就不是布莱尔了 |
[16:59] | W if you’ll excuse me, I have a real foe to fight. | 请你让一下 我有个真正的敌人 |
[17:03] | What did you do to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[17:06] | It will heal with time, unlike you, | 会随着时间愈合的 不像你 |
[17:10] | who’s facing a lifetime doubting Blair. | 将一生无法相信布莱尔 |
[17:18] | Hey. What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里做什么 |
[17:20] | Uh, bringing mom dinner. | 给老妈做晚饭 |
[17:20] | She’s in a bidding war for a vintage birkin on eBay | 她正在易趣上竞价一款经典铂金包 |
[17:23] | and can’t leave the computer. | 不能离开电脑 |
[17:25] | But don’t you have Blair’s engagement toast? | 你不是要去布莱尔的订婚宴会吗 |
[17:26] | I know you both have your issues. | 我知道你们都有自己的问题 |
[17:28] | I can’t force Blair to want me there. | 我不能强迫布莱尔邀请我 |
[17:31] | But come on. It’s Blair. | 但她是布莱尔 |
[17:33] | She might have trouble saying it most of the time, | 虽然她平时不会这么说 |
[17:35] | but she loves you as much as she loves anybody. | 但她确实像爱别人一样地爱你 |
[17:39] | Of course she wants you there. | 她当然希望你去 |
[17:49] | Hey, sorry to barge in, | 不好意思突然进来 |
[17:50] | but I’m thinking about going to Blair’s party after all. | 但我还是决定去布莱尔的宴会 |
[17:52] | I just wanted to check that there’s a dress in my closet. | 我只是在衣柜里找条裙子 |
[17:54] | No problem. Ugh, this is terrible. | 没关系 真糟糕 |
[17:57] | I can’t even decide how to wear my hair. | 我都不知该做什么发型 |
[18:01] | Do your feet hurt after wearing heels all night? | 你整晚穿高跟鞋之后 觉得疼吗 |
[18:03] | And does Dan dance? | 丹会跳舞吗 |
[18:04] | Do you prefer lipstick or lip gloss? | 口红和唇彩哪个更好 |
[18:06] | Okay, breathe. | 放松 |
[18:08] | Lipstick lasts longer, but gloss is more fun. | 口红比较持久 但唇彩效果更好 |
[18:11] | Dan does love to dance, | 丹喜欢跳舞 |
[18:12] | but he’s terrible at it, | 但他跳得很烂 |
[18:14] | so no laughing, | 不要笑他 |
[18:15] | and your feet won’t hurt as long as you have | 喝香槟适量的话 |
[18:17] | just the right amount of champagne. | 脚也不会痛 |
[18:19] | Other than that, just be yourself. | 还有 就是保持自然 |
[18:21] | That’s what I did at Cotillion, | 我在沙龙舞会上就是这么做的 |
[18:23] | and Dan and I had the most magical night ever. | 随后和丹度过了最美好的夜晚 |
[18:24] | And your hair looks great down. | 你头发放下来比较好 |
[18:48] | I-I can’t reach Louis, and I’ve barely had any time to bond with | 我找不到路易 也无法接近索菲王妃 |
[18:51] | princess Sophie thanks to Cyrus’ kibitzing. | 赛瑞斯一直在那边插话 |
[18:54] | She looks like she’s enjoying the conversation. | 看起来她聊得还挺开心 |
[18:59] | Your stepfather is wonderful, Blair. | 你继父人真好 布莱尔 |
[19:02] | Yes, I loved him at first sight. | 是 我第一次见他 就喜欢他 |
[19:05] | No, you didn’t. | 不是的 |
[19:05] | His knowledge of birds is magnifique. | 他的鸟类知识很渊博 |
[19:11] | Perhaps I judge you too harshly after the consulate affair. | 也许领事馆的事后 我对你太武断了 |
[19:14] | Cyrus has told me of your job at “W” | 赛瑞斯告诉我你在《W》杂志工作过 |
[19:16] | and your straight “A” average, | 还有你全优的成绩 |
[19:19] | all while dedicating yourself to avian welfare. | 以及你一直致力于鸟类福利事业 |
[19:23] | You would never let a duck go hungry. | 你不会让任何一只鸭子挨饿受冻 |
[19:26] | And you do make Louis very happy. | 你确实让路易非常快乐 |
[19:31] | You and Louis may make your first formal appearance | 如果你愿意 今晚在康斯坦丝圣裘德 |
[19:36] | as an engaged couple this evening, if you like, | 你可以以路易未婚妻的身份 |
[19:39] | at Constance/St. Jude. | 正式出席活动 |
[19:41] | Your first royal appearance. | 你首次以王室成员的身份亮相 |
[19:43] | I have ways of swaying the court. | 我有办法说服皇室 |
[19:46] | There are certain dalliances | 有一些绯闻 |
[19:48] | that they would rather not have exposed. | 是他们绝对不想被曝光的 |
[19:51] | It feels like we’re family already. | 我感觉我们好像已经是一家人了 |
[19:57] | But what is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:02] | It’s true what they say about diamonds. | 人们关于钻石的说法真没错 |
[20:04] | They cut not only glass but porcelain as well. | 它们不仅能切割玻璃 还有如瓷的肌肤 |
[20:13] | Did you hear the good news? | 你听到这个好消息了吗 |
[20:15] | I did. | 听到了 |
[20:20] | Let us all raise a glass | 让我们共同举杯 |
[20:23] | To the newly reinstated prince | 祝贺这位刚刚复位的王子 |
[20:26] | and princess-to-be. | 和他的准王妃 |
[20:31] | May your lives be as full of love | 愿你们的生活充满爱 |
[20:35] | as the skies are of birds. | 如同鸟儿在天空自由翱翔 |
[20:43] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[20:51] | Your attempt to destroy me will have to wait. | 你想要摧毁我 恐怕得等一下 |
[20:53] | I have a meeting. | 我有个会要开 |
[20:54] | Oh, I’m not doing anything… | 我没想干啥 |
[20:56] | except getting you the help you need. | 只是来帮帮你而已 |
[20:59] | Little unsteady, are we? It’s okay. | 我们的关系还不太稳定 没关系 |
[21:03] | It’s understandable you’d succumb to substance abuse | 你会沉迷于毒品 |
[21:05] | after all you’ve been through– | 我能够理解你受了这么多苦 |
[21:07] | A mother who scammed you for profit, | 有一个为了利益而诈取你的母亲 |
[21:09] | A stepmother who cut you out of your own company, | 有一个把你从你的公司踢除的继母 |
[21:12] | And, of course, the love of your life | 还有 你爱的人 |
[21:15] | leaving you for a monarchy | 为了一个比曼哈顿还小的小国王子 |
[21:17] | smaller than Manhattan. | 弃你而去 |
[21:19] | You’re forgetting my uncle | 你忘了 还有我叔叔 |
[21:20] | that made me choose between my legacy and the love of my life. | 逼我在遗产和至爱之间作出抉择 |
[21:23] | Ah, yes. Blair did jump at the chance | 没错 布莱尔不也没浪费机会 |
[21:24] | to sleep with me again, didn’t she? | 又和我缠绵了一晚 不是吗 |
[21:26] | Hey! Hey! Hey! What the hell’s going on? Get ahold of yourself. | 冷静点 你到底在干什么 |
[21:29] | Look who rode in on his high horse | 看看 是谁用这种傲慢的态度来跟我说 |
[21:32] | to tell me I told you so. | 我早就告诉过你 |
[21:32] | I’m coming to make sure you’re okay. | 我是来确认一下你没事的 |
[21:34] | I don’t need your pity! Get out of the way or get hurt! | 我不需要你的同情 让开 拳头不长眼睛 |
[21:36] | First Blair, now me? | 先是布莱尔 现在是我 |
[21:38] | You do need some help. | 你需要帮助 |
[21:39] | Which is why I’ve brought it. | 所以我带来几个帮手 |
[21:41] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[21:42] | After everything you’ve done, I’d have to be insane | 在你做了这一切之后 我必须这样 |
[21:45] | to not want to beat the crap out of you. | 来控制自己想要揍你的冲动 |
[21:46] | Yeah, well, they have experts who’ll decide that. | 这些专家会帮你决定的 |
[21:50] | Now you either go with these gentlemen, | 现在 你要么跟他们走 |
[21:52] | Or I’ll call the cops and file a civil suit against you. | 要么我打电话叫警察来 对你提出诉讼 |
[21:55] | Sorry, man. You should go. | 抱歉 你必须跟他们走 |
[21:56] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[21:57] | Nathaniel, you’re making a grave mistake. | 内特尼尔 你犯了一个愚蠢的错误 |
[21:59] | Don’t touch the suit! | 别碰我 |
[22:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sedate him if necessary now. | 如果需要的话 给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[22:05] | Oh, and I guess you won’t be needing this. | 我猜你不再需要这个了 |
[22:08] | And remember, it only works if you work it. | 只有你好好配合 才能你的计划才能顺利进行 |
[22:10] | We hear one Bass is hitting bottom. | 看来拜斯似乎跌落谷底了 |
[22:17] | Nicely played. | 演得好 |
[22:19] | Feel free to take whatever you want. | 想拿啥就拿吧 |
[22:21] | Including precious works of art. | 包括这些珍贵的艺术品 |
[22:24] | Looks like the hotel | 看来需要查尔斯来修复 |
[22:25] | isn’t the only Charles that needs rehab. | 可不仅仅是一个宾馆 |
[22:35] | Hey. What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[22:37] | Oh, Cyrus charmed the princess | 赛瑞斯把王妃给迷住了 |
[22:38] | into returning Louis to the throne. | 决定重新让路易登上王位 |
[22:40] | But he’s upstairs waiting to talk, | 但是他在楼上 要跟我谈谈 |
[22:42] | and he didn’t seem happy. | 他看起来好像不开心 |
[22:42] | So I should probably go. | 所以我现在得上楼了 |
[22:43] | B., I know you don’t believe me, | B 我知道你现在不相信我 |
[22:46] | but no matter how much we fight, | 但是不管我们怎么争吵 |
[22:48] | All I’ve ever wanted for you is true love. | 我所希望的就是你能得到真爱 |
[22:50] | I’m–I’m sorry that it took me so long to realize that. | 我很抱歉我现在才意识到这一点 |
[22:53] | You–you deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[22:58] | It’s not as if I haven’t done my share of subversion. | 我也有份搅局 否则咱俩也不会这样 |
[23:04] | Penelope would’ve gotten far too much satisfaction | 不然怎么会让佩内洛普体会到 |
[23:06] | out of being the maid of honor. | 做我的伴娘是无上的荣耀 |
[23:11] | Spotted– a lush headed for lockdown. | 注意 奢华即将走向灭亡 |
[23:14] | Let’s hope this Bass can survive on dry land. | 希望这位拜斯先生可以在困境中生存下来 |
[23:18] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[23:19] | I know I shouldn’t care, but I’m worried about him. | 我知道我不该关心 但我有些替他担心 |
[23:21] | Not tonight. Go be a princess. | 今晚就别担心了 做好你的王妃 |
[23:24] | Rehab is probably the safest place for Chuck | 重拾信心可能对于恰克 以及你的订婚宴来说 |
[23:26] | and your engagement. | 都是现在的首要大事 |
[23:32] | Hey, you came. | 你来了 |
[23:33] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[23:35] | I mean, that’s–that’s all right, right? We’re good? | 我说 都没事吧 |
[23:38] | Yeah. I mean, Blair’s getting engaged, | 是啊 我是说 布莱尔要订婚了 |
[23:40] | and–and you’re taking Charlie to her first black tie event. | 你也将第一次带查莉去参加正式晚会 |
[23:43] | So… seems everyone’s moving on. | 似乎大家都在前进 |
[23:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:52] | Oh, I’m sorry it took me so long. | 不好意思让你久等了 |
[23:54] | But now we can finally celebrate you getting back | 我们终于可以庆祝 |
[23:56] | your rightful place in your family and the country. | 你重新回到家庭 以及国家的合法的位置 |
[24:00] | Blair, I know you saw Chuck. | 布莱尔 我知道你去见过恰克了 |
[24:05] | Well, I… | 我… |
[24:08] | I wanted him to hear about our engagement from me. | 我想亲口告诉他我们订婚的事 |
[24:11] | Twice? | 两次吗 |
[24:13] | And I had to warn him that his evil uncle was in town. | 他的邪恶叔叔回城了 我必须要警告他 |
[24:17] | All of which sounds very noble, | 所有的理由都听起来很高尚 |
[24:18] | so why didn’t you tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[24:25] | You– you know we have a history, | 你知道我们的过去 |
[24:26] | so I was worried that… | 所以我担心 |
[24:30] | you’d think it meant more than it did. | 你会胡思乱想 |
[24:33] | I saw him before I came here. | 我来之前见过他 |
[24:36] | If he told you something happened, he’s lying. | 如果他跟你说了什么 他是在撒谎 |
[24:38] | He’s just trying to get you to leave me. | 他只想让你离开我 |
[24:39] | I saw his hand. | 我看到了他的手 |
[24:42] | It’s not the ring that cut your face. | 并不是那枚钻戒划伤了你的脸 |
[24:46] | Blair, how can you lie | 布莱尔 你怎么能为了保护 |
[24:47] | to protect someone who hurt you? | 伤害你的人而对我撒谎呢 |
[24:49] | Since I’m not seeing him again, | 我不会再和他见面了 |
[24:51] | there’s no reason to earrass him. | 没有必要再让他难堪 |
[24:52] | I think you’re the one who’s embarrassed. | 我想 你才难堪吧 |
[24:56] | You have your own dark side. | 你也有不为人知的一面 |
[25:07] | I understand if you want to end it. | 如果你想结束我们的感情 我很理解 |
[25:11] | It’s very unbecoming of a princess. | 我不配成为王妃 |
[25:22] | I want you, Blair. | 我想要你 布莱尔 |
[25:25] | But the only way it will work is | 但唯一可行的方法是 |
[25:27] | if you show me all of the parts of yourself, | 你应该向我展现你的全部 |
[25:30] | even the ones you’re ashamed of. | 包括你自己也不耻的那一面 |
[25:35] | Maybe if we don’t talk about them, | 也许我们不谈论他们的话 |
[25:36] | they’ll just go away? | 他们就会消失吗 |
[25:49] | I hope you’ll join me at this party | 我希望你能和我一起参加宴会 |
[25:51] | to make your formal debut. | 作为你第一次的正式登场 |
[25:54] | If you’re not ready to share your life– all of it– | 如果你还未准备好与我共享你的全部人生 |
[25:57] | don’t show up. | 那就不必出席 |
[25:59] | I’ll leave with my mother tonight. | 今晚我会和我母亲一起离开 |
[26:08] | Hey, I’m worried about Charlie. She should be here by now. | 我很担心查莉 她应该到了 |
[26:17] | Forget I asked. | 当我没问 |
[26:20] | Take your coat? | 我来帮你拿外衣 |
[26:24] | That’s my dress. | 那是我的裙子 |
[26:45] | Gentlemen. | 绅士们 |
[26:50] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[26:51] | Divine intervention… If you consider Satan Divine. | 这就是神之干预 如果你信上帝的话 |
[26:55] | You did get in one good punch. | 刚才那一拳打的有点重啊 |
[26:56] | It was a long time coming. | 我早就想揍你一顿了 |
[26:58] | He was the one who reached out to me to help. | 是他来找我配合他演这出戏的 |
[26:59] | You see, as much as I love to screw with my nephew, | 虽然我一心想毁掉我的侄子 |
[27:03] | your using me to do it just didn’t sit right. | 但是你利用我毁掉他可不行 |
[27:06] | So on that tape you just put in your jacket pocket… | 你刚放入口袋里的那盘录像带 |
[27:08] | I mean, I knew you didn’t just want to read | 或者说 你只是不想看 |
[27:09] | your cheating wife’s love letters. | 你出轨妻子写给别人的情书 |
[27:11] | All that was in that box was evidence against my father. | 盒子里都是对我父亲不利的证据 |
[27:14] | Even if he went to the authorities, | 即便他告到当局 |
[27:16] | the implications are limited on a dead man. | 对一个死人来说也没什么影响 |
[27:18] | So we played follow the leader. | 所以我们按导演的戏路走 |
[27:20] | Unless you’re into arson porn, | 除非你对纵火情色有什么特殊的情结 |
[27:21] | there’s obviously something else of interest on that tape. | 否则录像带里肯定有其他你感兴趣的东西 |
[27:24] | Bart murdered my wife. | 巴特谋杀了我的妻子 |
[27:26] | I can take my story to the press. | 我可以把我的故事宣扬给媒体 |
[27:34] | First, you’ll stay for the viewing. | 首先 你得留下接受检查 |
[27:56] | The time code is after my father left the building. | 时间显示这是在我父亲离开大楼之后 |
[27:59] | You’re the one who locked the doors. | 是你把门锁上了 |
[28:02] | My father didn’t set the fire that killed your wife. | 并不是我父亲放火烧死你妻子的 |
[28:08] | You did. | 是你 |
[28:22] | Hey, you look great. | 你看起来美极了 |
[28:23] | You want to, uh, you wanna grab a drink before we go? | 在我们离开之前 要喝一杯吗 |
[28:25] | Ahem. You should have asked me | 如果你想穿我的沙龙舞裙 |
[28:27] | if you wanted to wear my cotillion dress. | 你应该先问问我 |
[28:29] | I mean, you can borrow anything you want, | 你可以借任何你想要的东西 |
[28:31] | but you do need to say something. | 但你得先开口问一下 |
[28:33] | This isn’t your dress. | 这不是你的裙子 |
[28:34] | I got this at Nina Ricci, remember? | 这是我在莲娜丽姿买的 记得吗 |
[28:36] | You do have a lot of dresses, Serena. | 你有太多的裙子了 瑟琳娜 |
[28:38] | Pamela Dennis made it especially for me. | 这是帕梅拉·丹尼斯特意为我订做的 |
[28:40] | I think I would know, | 我认识这条裙子 |
[28:41] | and so should you, since you were my date. | 你也应该认识 那时候你可是我的男友啊 |
[28:42] | Uh, I bought this myself. I wouldn’t steal from you. | 这是我自己买的 我干嘛要偷你的 |
[28:46] | Oh, okay, then let’s see the label. | 好吧 咱们检查一下标签 |
[28:48] | Well, it’s… in your mom’s garbage. | 它已经在你妈妈的垃圾桶里了 |
[28:51] | It was jabbing me in the back. | 它一直戳我的背 |
[28:53] | I mean, I think I still have the red mark if you wanna see that. | 我想你还能看到我背上压出的红印子 |
[28:55] | No, no, whoa, whoa. Stop, stop, stop. Come on. | 不不 停停停 拜托 |
[28:58] | There are a million gold dresses. | 有无数套金色裙子 |
[29:00] | Yeah, but there’s only one with a Pamela Dennis label cut out. | 但只有一条被剪下了帕梅拉·丹尼斯的标签 |
[29:03] | Take it off. | 脱下来 |
[29:04] | This is obviously a misunderstanding. | 这显然是个误会 |
[29:06] | Why are you defending her? | 你为什么要帮着她说话 |
[29:07] | You are not leaving here in that. | 你不准穿着这条裙子离开 |
[29:09] | If you didn’t want me to go to the party with Dan, | 如果你不想让丹和我一起参加宴会 |
[29:11] | you didn’t have to humiliate me. | 你不必这么羞辱我 |
[29:13] | Okay, Charlie, this has nothing to do with dan. | 查莉 这和他无关 |
[29:16] | Good. Then you won’t mind | 那好 我想你不会介意的话 |
[29:19] | if we leave together… now. | 我们现在要一起走了 |
[29:20] | You know, I was trying to take it slow with Charlie | 正因为我一直看重我们之间的友谊 |
[29:22] | because I value our friendship so much, but… | 所以才想和查莉慢慢发展 但是 |
[29:31] | Can we just call the cops? | 我们可以直接叫警察吗 |
[29:33] | I’m hungry, and all you seem to have are olives and hallucinogenic mushrooms. | 我饿了 而你这里只有橄榄和迷幻蘑菇 |
[29:38] | You have to believe me. It was an accident. | 你必须要相信我 那是一场意外 |
[29:42] | Bart and I were partners. | 我和巴特是合作伙伴 |
[29:44] | I had proof that he was planning the fire, | 我有关于他想纵火的证据 |
[29:47] | so when I found out he was sleeping with Avery, | 当我发现他和艾弗里有一腿时 |
[29:50] | it was the perfect setup. | 计划就完美了 |
[29:53] | I was trying to keep my family together. | 我只希望保持我的家庭完整 |
[29:54] | By killing the mother of your child? | 你就必须得杀了孩子的母亲吗 |
[29:56] | I swear to you, I thought it was Bart in that building. | 我向你保证 我以为在大厦里的是巴特 |
[29:59] | I knew no matter what I said, he would never let Avery go. | 我知道无论我说什么 他都不会放艾弗里走 |
[30:04] | It sounds crazy, but… I still loved her. | 也许听起来很疯狂 但我仍爱着她 |
[30:06] | And she loved you? | 那她爱你吗 |
[30:08] | I read the letter she wrote to my father ending things. | 我读了她给我爸爸写的诀别信 |
[30:12] | That letter was for me. | 那是写给我的 |
[30:15] | Bart called and said we needed to talk, | 巴特打给我说我们需要谈谈 |
[30:18] | that I should meet him at the building. | 叫我在大厦里会面 |
[30:21] | That was when I decided that he wouldn’t be leaving. | 那时我突然意识到他不会离开的 |
[30:24] | That’s what Avery and my father were arguing about on the tape? | 就是艾弗里和我爸爸在录像带一吵架的那段 |
[30:33] | She wanted to tell you in person she loved him. | 她想亲自告诉你她爱他 |
[30:37] | Unless we’re close to the end of this sob story, | 如果我们不是接近这个悲惨故事的结局 |
[30:39] | I’m gonna order room service, okay? | 我就要叫客房服务了 好吗 |
[30:42] | Your father and I made an agreement. | 你父亲和我达成协议 |
[30:45] | I would keep the proof | 我秘密保留他 |
[30:46] | of his involvement in the fire a secret. | 参与纵火嫌疑的证据 |
[30:49] | I would give him the company, the insurance money, | 并且把公司 保险金都给他 |
[30:53] | and go back to Chicago. | 然后返回芝加哥 |
[30:55] | And he would say that he was responsible for the accident. | 而他会主动为那场意外负责 |
[30:58] | He always felt guilty about Avery being there. | 他一直因艾弗里在那儿而愧疚 |
[31:00] | I can’t choose my entree with hallmark hall of fame | 我可受不了外表正义凛然 |
[31:03] | playing in the background. I’m calling the cops. | 背后偷鸡摸狗的人 我要叫警察了 |
[31:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:10] | I’ll pay. | 我会补偿的 |
[31:11] | I’ll give you Thorpe enterprises, | 我会给你整个索普企业 |
[31:13] | anything you want. | 无论你想要什么 |
[31:16] | But I can’t let Raina find out what I did. | 但我不能让蕾娜知道我的所作所为 |
[31:30] | I’ll give you the same deal he did. | 我会做出他当年的决定 |
[31:32] | Oh, hey, girls, | 得了吧 |
[31:33] | Can we at least get my plane fare home out of this? | 我们最次也得把我回家的机票报了吧 |
[31:35] | Get out of New York and never come back. | 离开纽约再也别回来 |
[31:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:43] | If Raina ever found out, I don’t know what I’d do. | 一旦蕾娜真的发现了 我真不知该怎么办 |
[31:50] | Blintz? | 薄饼卷 |
[31:52] | No, thank you. I’ve lost my appetite. | 不 谢谢 我现在没食欲 |
[31:54] | Well, how is that possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
[31:56] | You’re returning to your alma mater | 你就要回母校了 |
[31:58] | as the princess bride-to-be. | 作为准王妃 |
[32:00] | You and Louis are practically giddy about each other. | 你和路易简直是天生一对 |
[32:05] | Not when he finds out who I really am. | 那是在他知道我是什么人之前 |
[32:07] | You mean a brilliant and beautiful and… | 你是说一个聪明美丽的和 |
[32:11] | Remarkably-strong- for-her-stature young woman? | 光芒四射的年轻女人 |
[32:14] | You may not be aware of this, | 你也许没注意到这些 |
[32:15] | but it’s not all light and bright in here. | 但现在前景并不乐观 |
[32:19] | There are some places devoid of even a hint of sparkle. | 甚至连微弱的曙光都没有 |
[32:22] | Louis will love those, too, one would hope. | 路易也会喜欢那些的 乐观些 |
[32:27] | Chuck was the only one who ever did, | 恰克是唯一这么做的 |
[32:30] | but he couldn’t see the rest. | 但他看不到剩下的 |
[32:33] | Louis says he wants it all, | 路易说他想看到全部 |
[32:34] | But, ugh, what kind of a princess schemes | 但哪个王妃会施诡计 |
[32:37] | and plays sex games | 玩儿情趣游戏 |
[32:38] | and dreams herself into old hollywood movies? | 把自己编入老式的好莱坞电影里呢 |
[32:41] | Well, uh, pretending as your stepfather | 作为你的继父 |
[32:45] | that I didn’t hear the sex games part, | 我先忽略情趣游戏那部分 |
[32:48] | the truth is… | 事实上 |
[32:50] | The only way that you’re gonna know | 唯一让你明白 |
[32:51] | if Louis is the one | 路易是否是你白马王子的方法 |
[32:54] | is to tell him everything. | 就是倾诉你的所有 |
[32:56] | But what if he doesn’t love me after I do? | 万一在那之后他不爱我了怎么办 |
[32:58] | Take it from someone | 那就选择一个 |
[32:59] | who is head over heels for a Waldorf woman… | 能为霍道夫家族女人神魂颠倒的人 |
[33:03] | Even everything is not enough. | 即使一切都不完美 |
[33:13] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[33:13] | I know. I’m sorry. Something came up. | 我知道 对不起 有事耽搁了 |
[33:15] | It was really important, but not that late. What’s wrong? | 是很重要的事 但也没完太多 怎么了 |
[33:18] | Jack Bass called. He’s backing out of the whole plan, | 杰克·拜斯打来了 他要收回所有计划 |
[33:20] | says he just used me for the free flight. | 说他只是利用我做了个免费旅行 |
[33:24] | Well, that’s Jack for you. | 杰克就是那样的人 |
[33:25] | I told you he couldn’t be trusted. | 我告诉过你不能相信他 |
[33:26] | Really? We’re talking about my payback for my mother’s death, | 真的吗 我们在讨论为我妈妈报仇的事 |
[33:29] | and you’re “I told you so”-ing me? | 你却说”我早告诉过你” |
[33:31] | Raina, punishing Chuck’s not gonna bring your mom back. | 蕾娜 惩罚恰克并不能挽回你的母亲 |
[33:34] | Chuck knew Bart murdered my mother, and he sat there | 恰克知道巴特害死了我的妈妈 就坐在那儿 |
[33:36] | and watched me get my hopes up about that waitress, | 看着我的希望落空 |
[33:38] | and he tried to ruin my relationship with my father. | 然后还试图破坏我和父亲的关系 |
[33:41] | He should pay for that. | 他因为此付出代价 |
[33:42] | Okay, I know you’re upset, but you have to | 我知道你很伤心 但你 |
[33:44] | trust me on this. Chuck didn’t do anything wrong. | 一定要相信我 恰克没做错任何事 |
[33:47] | First Jack, now you? | 先是杰克 现在是你 |
[33:48] | What the hell’s going on, Nate? | 到底发生了什么 内特 |
[33:49] | I just think you’ve been through enough pain | 我只是想你已经承受够多痛苦 |
[33:50] | without digging up more. | 不要再追究了 |
[33:51] | I am not stopping until Chuck feels as bad as I do. | 我一定要让恰克跟我一样惨 |
[33:55] | Chuck’s father didn’t kill your mother. | 恰克的父亲没有杀害你妈妈 |
[34:00] | Yours did. | 是你父亲干的 |
[34:57] | You gotta take that? | 你要接吗 |
[35:00] | Um… No. | 不了 |
[35:09] | They say love is the best medicine– | 有人说爱情是最好的良药 |
[35:12] | That is, unless you don’t take it. | 也就是说 除非你没有亲自尝试 |
[35:20] | Your dad was a nasty son of a bitch, | 你的父亲是一个讨厌的傻叉 |
[35:22] | but I never thought for a second he’d actually gone O.J. | 但我坚信他绝不会杀人 |
[35:25] | Well, thank you for using your evil powers for good this time. | 谢谢你这次恰当的运用你的邪恶小伎俩 |
[35:28] | Ah, it was selfish, really. | 这是出于私心 真的 |
[35:29] | I didn’t want anyone else playing with my punching bag. | 我不想让别人玩儿我的出气筒 |
[35:32] | Dysfunction is best kept in the family. It’s true. | 机能障碍最好在家里解决 是真的 |
[35:34] | Plus what would I want with a company | 再说我想要一个某人拥有一半的公司 |
[35:36] | someone else owns half of, or a building in Brooklyn? | 或是一栋布鲁克林的大厦 |
[35:40] | Now if you still had Blair, things might be different. | 如果你还拥有布莱尔 事情也许就不一样了 |
[35:44] | On that note, I’m going to cut this reunion short | 关于这一点 我会找到大团圆的捷径 |
[35:48] | and try to find her before the nice guy actually wins. | 在好好先生真正胜利前找到她 |
[35:53] | I’m counting on you not to defile the Bass name | 我希望你不要把她输给一个徒有名声的家族 |
[35:57] | and lose her to a family of titled circus performers. | 这样会玷污拜斯家族的名声 |
[36:09] | I know what you did, dad. | 我知道你做的事情了 爸爸 |
[36:11] | Honey, what are you talking about? | 宝贝 你在说些什么 |
[36:14] | You’re the reason my mother is dead. | 因为你我妈妈才去世 |
[36:19] | Did, uh, Chuck Bass tell you that? | 是恰克·拜斯这么告诉你的吗 |
[36:22] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[36:24] | He’s trying to cover his own guilt. | 他在试图掩盖自己的罪行 |
[36:26] | Why don’t I come and take you to dinner, | 我现在就过去接你吃饭 |
[36:27] | and, uh, we can talk about it? | 我们聊聊 |
[36:29] | Don’t come near me. | 别靠近我半步 |
[36:31] | The only one lying is you, my whole life. | 在我整个的生命中你都在说谎 |
[36:34] | Raina, please. | 蕾娜 拜托了 |
[36:37] | You’re as dead to me as my mother is. | 对于我来说 你和妈妈一样都死了 |
[36:58] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[36:59] | I couldn’t resist finding out | 我迫不及待想知道 |
[37:00] | what you think we have in common, | 你认为我们有什么共同之处 |
[37:01] | but unless it includes an apology I’m not staying. | 但如果是道歉的话 我就不久留了 |
[37:03] | You accused me of getting Charlie to turn Dan against you. | 你说我指使查莉让丹对抗你 |
[37:06] | Well, she just did the same thing to me. | 她对我也做了同样的事 |
[37:09] | You think Blair’s behind it? | 你觉得布莱尔是幕后策划 |
[37:10] | I mean, Dan’s a good kisser, but that good? | 丹的吻技是不错 但也不至于好到那个地步吧 |
[37:12] | It’s Waldorf-level scheming, | 是霍道夫级的计划 |
[37:14] | but Blair’s in love with her prince. This was all Charlie. | 但是布莱尔爱上了她的王子 这是查莉的诡计 |
[37:17] | Hey, Serena and… Vanessa? I’m not even gonna ask | 瑟琳娜和 瓦内萨 我不会问 |
[37:22] | what the two of you are doing together, | 你们两个人在一起干嘛 |
[37:24] | but have either of you seen Charlie? | 但你们有谁看见查莉了 |
[37:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:32] | I don’t know why being back here | 不知道为什么 回到这里 |
[37:33] | makes me feel like I’m on the outside again. Oh. | 让我又有种成了旁观者的感觉 |
[37:35] | Oh, you know why? ’cause you’re the only one talking to me. | 你知道为什么吗 因为你是唯一和我讲话的人 |
[37:40] | What’s up, Kati, is? Nice to see you girls back together again, | 你好吗 凯蒂 很高兴见到你们女孩们又聚到一起 |
[37:42] | still dressing alike. | 还是穿的这么没风格 |
[37:44] | Do you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[37:45] | No, nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[37:52] | Come on. You must have had some fun in high school. | 说说看 你在中学肯定有好玩的事 |
[37:56] | Mm, not in actual school, no. | 在学校里可没有 没有 |
[37:58] | So you never did anything crazy | 那你从来没做过疯狂的事 |
[38:01] | like blow up a toilet or spray paint lockers | 比如炸了马桶或给柜子喷漆 |
[38:05] | or… try to get some behind the bleachers? | 或试着把露天座位后面抹东西 |
[38:08] | No, I was pretty much the anti-crazy. | 没有 我其实是反疯狂派 |
[38:14] | We’re gonna have to fix that. | 我们来补上这一课 |
[38:31] | You know, I was in here once after a swimming pool incident. | 以前在一次游泳池事件后我来过这 |
[38:33] | it was not the good kind of crazy. | 那种疯狂一点都不好玩 |
[38:43] | Well… that kind is better. | 还是那种好 |
[38:45] | You shouldn’t leave high school without doing it on a desk. | 离校前起码要在办公桌上做过一回 |
[39:15] | You call me Serena. | 叫我瑟琳娜 |
[39:18] | What? | 什么 |
[39:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait, wait a second. | 等等 等一下 等等 |
[39:25] | I think maybe this is not a great idea. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[39:27] | Queller is not known for her sense of humor, and, um… | 奎勒尔没什么幽默感 |
[39:33] | Why don’t you get dressed? | 你穿好衣服 |
[39:36] | And I’ll meet you outside. | 我外面等你 |
[39:56] | – Oh, have you seen a prince? – Yes, I am engaged to him, | -你见过王子了吗 -是的 我和他订婚了 |
[39:59] | and you should be green with envy… | 你们一定嫉妒极了 |
[40:00] | But I don’t have time to make you wallow in it | 但我没时间让你们沉湎于此 |
[40:02] | – because I have to take this call. Hello? – What? | -因为我得接这个电话 你好 -什么 |
[40:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:09] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到 |
[40:12] | Serena’s cousin. Thank god. | 瑟琳娜的表妹 谢天谢地 |
[40:15] | Uh, I just got a call that Chuck needs me. | 我刚接到电话 恰克需要我 |
[40:17] | When Louis arrives, will you tell him that I was here and that I’ll be back? | 当路易赶到时 你能告诉他我来过并且会回来吗 |
[40:20] | Whatever you do, don’t let him leave. | 不管你怎么做 别让他走掉 |
[40:25] | A dream is just a dream, or is it? | 梦就是梦 或者不是 |
[40:31] | So when you say Charlie went off her medication, | 那么当你说查莉戒了她的药物时 |
[40:33] | you don’t mean because the doctors told her to? | 并不是医生要求她这么做的吗 |
[40:36] | No, her mother said it happened once before | 不是 她母亲说上次以前发生过一次 |
[40:37] | last time she was happy. Ended pretty badly. | 她很高兴 结果非常严重 |
[40:41] | A place where fantasy and reality collide. | 一个梦想碰撞现实的地方 |
[40:46] | Chuck Bass. What a disappointment. | 恰克·拜斯 真够让人失望的 |
[40:50] | I was rooting for you. | 我本来是为你加油的 |
[40:52] | Have you seen the real Blair? | 你们看见真正的布莱尔了吗 |
[40:53] | Don’t you read “Gossip girl”? You lost her to the prince. | 你没读”八卦天后”吗 你输给她的王子了 |
[40:56] | Not yet, I haven’t. | 还没有 |
[40:59] | I told you he wouldn’t let her get away. | 我告诉过你他不会让她走掉的 |
[41:04] | Everything you ever wanted seems possible. | 梦想中的事终会变为现实 |
[41:34] | Oh! Excuse me, sir. Someone called me from the building | 抱歉 先生 有人从大厦给我打来电话 |
[41:38] | and–and told me that Chuck Bass was up here. | 告诉我恰克·拜斯在这 |
[41:40] | He was threatening to jump and asking for me. | 他以跳楼为威胁要我过来 |
[41:42] | I’m Blair Waldorf. | 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[41:46] | Until you realize | 直到你意识到 |
[41:48] | the nightmare’s just beginning. | 噩梦才刚刚开始 |
[41:51] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O 八卦天后 |