时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | How about a tour? | 带我参观一下怎么样 |
[00:06] | Absolutely. | 当然没问题 |
[00:07] | It is my house. Don’t you think you should be the one to go? | 这是我家 你不觉得该走的是你吗 |
[00:10] | Actually, this is my house. | 事实上 这是我家 |
[00:11] | Nice to meet you, by the way, um… | 很高兴见到你 你叫 |
[00:13] | Nate. | 内特 |
[00:13] | How would you like to keep working for me? | 你愿意继续为我工作吗 |
[00:15] | I would love to. | 我非常乐意 |
[00:16] | I have to say it was a pretty devious plan. | 我不得不说这是个非常精明的计划 |
[00:19] | Thank you, Ivy. You played your part perfectly. | 谢谢你 艾薇 你表现得很好 |
[00:22] | One month anniversary of our move. | 庆祝我们搬家1个月 |
[00:24] | Ivy, stop talking to your boyfriend and start working. | 艾薇 别跟你男友闲聊了 赶紧开工 |
[00:26] | Charlie! Oh, my gosh! | 查理 天呐 |
[00:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[00:30] | Why would Vanessa steal your story? | 为什么瓦内萨要偷你的小说呢 |
[00:31] | To teach me a lesson. | 为了教训我 |
[00:32] | People write songs about wiping out on our L.A. Roadways. | 有些歌里都写到 在洛杉矶的道路上翻车 |
[00:35] | I’m not scared of anything. | 我什么都不怕 |
[00:39] | Do they know? | 他们知道了吗 |
[00:40] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[00:41] | How far along you are. I’d say… six weeks? | 知道你怀孕多久了 我猜…6周了吧 |
[00:45] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[00:45] | Lie to me all you want, | 随你怎么说 |
[00:46] | but your body will be telling the whole world | 但是婚礼那天 |
[00:49] | the truth by the time of your wedding. | 你的体型会显露真相的 |
[01:05] | Rise and shine, upper east siders. | 起床了 上东区的贵族们 |
[01:07] | It’s time for your annual checkup. | 年度体检该开始了 |
[01:10] | Lucky for you, doctors take their confidentiality seriously around here. | 值得庆幸的是 这里的医生都守口如瓶 |
[01:18] | Are you sure this doctor’s reputable? | 你确定这医生可靠吗 |
[01:20] | Your prenatal care is imperative. | 你的产前检查非常重要 |
[01:23] | You never care about my womb before. | 你可从来没关心过我的子宫 |
[01:26] | Maybe this is way to avoid seeing Mr. Louis off on trip to Monaco | 你可能是为了逃避送路易先生 |
[01:30] | for feast of Assumption Holiday. | 去摩纳哥参加圣母升天节庆典 |
[01:31] | Louis’ sister Beatrice is | 路易的妹妹碧儿翠思 |
[01:33] | picking him up at noon in their jet, which gives us | 中午会乘私人飞机来接他 |
[01:35] | plenty of time to discuss your gestational issues. | 因此咱们有的是时间讨论你的妊娠问题 |
[01:38] | Dorota, how are you feeling? | 多洛塔 你感觉怎么样 |
[01:40] | She’s fine. I’m Blair, Dorota’s employer. | 她很好 我是布莱尔 多洛塔的雇主 |
[01:42] | I have a few questions. | 我有些问题 |
[01:44] | Just go with it. Is only way. | 任由她吧 没办法 |
[01:46] | I need to ask you how long her morning sickness will last. | 我想问问你她的妊娠反应会持续多久 |
[01:49] | As I’m naturally empathetic, | 我天生就会感同身受 |
[01:52] | the mere discussion of food… | 不仅食物如此 |
[01:54] | not to mention the odor, the taste… | 跟不要说气味和味道 |
[01:57] | It should ease off in the first trimester. | 应该会在怀孕后前三个月内不断减轻 |
[02:00] | And…what about breast sensitivity? | 还有 那乳房敏感度呢 |
[02:03] | Miss Blair! | 布莱尔小姐 |
[02:04] | Is the one asking the questions. | 正在问问题呢 |
[02:06] | You see, she practically screams when anyone touches them. | 你看 只要有人碰到她咪咪她就会叫出来 |
[02:09] | I can hear her all the way from Queens. | 我在皇后区都能听见 |
[02:11] | Sensitivity’s totally normal. | 敏感是很正常的 |
[02:13] | Okay. And, um, how long till she can determine the father of her child? | 什么时候她能确定这孩子的父亲是谁 |
[02:18] | She’s had a few one-night stands with the staff of our building. | 她和我们楼的其他员工有几次一夜情 |
[02:21] | Blair Cornelia Waldorf! | 布莱尔·科妮莉娅·霍道夫 |
[02:23] | You two should work this out. | 你们该好好谈谈 |
[02:25] | Dorota can come back another time… | 多洛塔可以另约时间过来 |
[02:27] | Alone. | 单独来 |
[02:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:35] | I-I don’t know what’s come over me. | 我 我不知道我怎么了 |
[02:39] | Yes, you do. | 你知道 |
[02:43] | You are pregnant, too. | 你也怀孕了 |
[02:46] | We are like sisters now! | 咱们现在就像姐妹啦 |
[02:48] | Cousins. | 表姐妹 |
[02:50] | Distant cousins. | 远房表姐妹 |
[02:51] | Miss Blair, why you not say you are– | 布莱尔小姐 你为什么不说你 |
[02:54] | Do not utter the word. | 别说出那个词 |
[02:56] | No one must know. | 不能让人知道 |
[02:57] | Well, at least not until I have some time to figure things out. | 至少现在不行 我需要时间理清这些事情 |
[03:00] | I don’t care what you say. | 我不在乎你怎么说 |
[03:02] | I hug you anyway for luck. | 我得拥抱你一下 表示祝福 |
[03:06] | And keep secret. | 而且保守秘密 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry. It’s not you– | 我很抱歉 不是因为你 |
[03:23] | I’m so sick of all you guys on antidepressants. | 我真受够你们这些郁郁寡欢的男人了 |
[03:28] | It’s a good thing you don’t offer satisfaction guaranteed, | 幸好你没提供三包政策 |
[03:30] | or she’d be your third refund this week. | 否则她就是这周第三个要求你退款的了 |
[03:33] | Do you need pharmaceutical assistance? | 你需要药物帮助吗 |
[03:34] | Yeah, I wish weed was the answer. | 我倒希望大麻能解决问题 |
[03:36] | I meant Viagra. | 我指的是伟哥 |
[03:38] | No, everything works down there. | 不 我下面运转正常 |
[03:40] | It’s here that’s the problem. | 是我脑子有问题了 |
[03:41] | I just can’t stop thinking about that woman from L.A. | 我就是总想着洛杉矶遇到的那个女人 |
[03:44] | It’s understandable, given your mother issues. | 鉴于你的恋母情结 这可以理解 |
[03:46] | She called twice. | 她打来了两次电话 |
[03:47] | She did? Did she leave a number | 是吗 她有没有留下电话呢 |
[03:49] | or at least her name? | 起码留下名字 |
[03:51] | Last I heard, it was Anne Archibald. | 据我听到的 她叫安妮·阿齐布尔德 |
[03:55] | Yeah, well, in an attempt to take some of your advice about my future, | 我试着接纳你对于我将来发展的意见 |
[03:59] | I asked my mom if she could help me get an internship this fall. | 我让我妈帮我找今年秋天的实习工作 |
[04:01] | Schumer and Lloyd Blankfein at Goldman | 舒默和高盛公司的总裁劳埃德.布兰克芬 |
[04:04] | are both interested, and now she wants me to choose. | 都对我感兴趣 她现在让我自己选 |
[04:06] | So call your mommy. Pick either job. | 那打电话给你妈妈吧 随便选哪个 |
[04:09] | Forget about your mysterious lady from L.A. | 忘了洛杉矶那个神秘女人 |
[04:12] | If a woman wants to see you again, | 如果一个女人想再见你 |
[04:14] | she generally tells you her name. | 通常情况下她会把名字告诉你的 |
[04:22] | What happened to the son helping the father make breakfast? | 儿子怎么没帮爸爸做早饭啊 |
[04:24] | You’ve been on that computer since you got here. | 你来了之后就一直盯着电脑 |
[04:25] | I know. Sorry. I’m– I’m trying to figure out | 我知道 抱歉 我在试着找出 |
[04:27] | which publisher has my book so I can stop it from coming out. | 哪个出版社得到了我的书 我才能阻止发表 |
[04:30] | And Jeremiah Harris wasn’t any help? | 耶利米·哈里斯没帮上忙吗 |
[04:32] | No, no, the only clue I have is this, uh, check Vanessa sent me. | 我唯一的线索是瓦内萨寄给我的支票 |
[04:36] | I’m sorry. I’ll be one more minute, | 我很抱歉 再给我一分钟 |
[04:37] | and then I will be in there to burn the bacon, I swear. | 然后我马上去煎培根 我保证 |
[05:03] | Hey. Um, listen, | 喂 |
[05:05] | I know you’re probably on your way to surf | 我知道你可能正要去冲浪 |
[05:08] | or hanging out at Cameron Diaz’s house, but, uh, | 或者在卡梅隆·迪亚兹那里玩儿 |
[05:10] | I was wondering if you could share | 我在想你能不能给我说说 |
[05:13] | some of your bank breaking secrets with me. | 你”私闯银行”的小手段 |
[05:15] | Well, I thought you did all your scheming with Blair. | 我还以为你都是和布莱尔密谋诡计的 |
[05:18] | No, she’s not speaking to me. | 没有 她现在不跟我说话了 |
[05:19] | I just need, um, to help Vanessa with a bounced check, | 我得帮瓦内萨解决一张空头支票 |
[05:22] | and I can’t reach her. | 但我现在联系不上她 |
[05:23] | I was thinking that, you know, | 我寻思着 |
[05:25] | whatever you did to get into Lily’s safe deposit box | 不管当初你是怎么进了莉莉的保险箱 |
[05:27] | might also work for me. | 估计现在也能帮上我 |
[05:29] | Oh, well, that was all Chuck. | 那都是托了恰克的福 |
[05:31] | He slept with the girl at the bank. | 他跟一个在那个银行工作的女孩睡过 |
[05:33] | But knowing him, | 但是有了他 |
[05:34] | there are many more girls at many more banks. | 各种银行的人都不是问题 |
[05:36] | You should ask him. | 你应该问问他 |
[05:38] | Right. Chuck. Okay, thanks. | 对啊 恰克 好的 谢了 |
[05:40] | So are you really staying out there? | 那你是真要一直待在那了 |
[05:41] | Well, I got a great job, and Charlie’s here. | 是啊 我有份好的工作 查莉也在这 |
[05:44] | Char-Charlie as in “Call me Serena” cousin Charlie | 那个让别人叫她瑟琳娜 |
[05:47] | who moved back to Florida? | 最后搬回佛罗里达的表妹查莉 |
[05:48] | Yeah, who’s actually been living in L.A. one and the same. | 对 是她 她现在住在洛杉矶 |
[05:51] | I’m about to go to brunch with her | 我正要去跟她吃早午餐 |
[05:53] | and make her fill in all the blanks. | 让她帮我打发所有无聊的时间 |
[05:55] | Well, don’t be too quick to option her life rights | 在你确定她好好吃药之前 |
[05:57] | before you make sure she’s back on her meds. | 别急着对她那么好 |
[05:59] | But in all seriousness, | 不过不管怎样 |
[06:00] | tell her I said Hi. | 代我向她问好 |
[06:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:17] | And for my final course, | 我的最后一道菜是 |
[06:19] | a hot peach clafouti, | 桃子味的法式克拉夫提 |
[06:22] | inspired by my hot girlfriend Ivy. | 灵感来源于我性感的女朋友艾薇 |
[06:28] | Oh, three Michelin star, definitely. | 绝对够米其林三星大厨水准 |
[06:32] | Which… of these scream | 这两个哪个更能展现 |
[06:35] | “I am a New York city trust fund baby” more? | 我是个拥有信托基金的纽约娇小姐 |
[06:38] | Uh… those, I guess. | 这两个都挺好 我觉得 |
[06:43] | You okay? | 你没什么事吧 |
[06:44] | You seem extra nervous about this audition? | 你看起来对这次试镜很紧张 |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 有点 |
[06:48] | Some days it’s just not as much fun | 有时去应聘演员 |
[06:51] | trying to be an actress. | 也实在没那么轻松 |
[06:53] | Well, at least we’re failing together. | 至少有我与你共同进退 |
[06:55] | Unlike Jason– | 不像杰森 |
[06:56] | he just got this huge chef gig at Beast in Portland. | 他刚得到了波特兰比斯特餐厅打下手的工作 |
[06:59] | Hey, it’s cheap, too. Moving there could end my days | 也没什么前途 如果搬到那里 |
[07:01] | of plating salad with dressing on the side | 我也就是每天穿着制服摆摆沙拉什么的 |
[07:04] | and save you from using your mysterious emergency fund. | 然后不让你再挥霍你的小金库 |
[07:09] | Max, I told you, | 马克斯 我跟你说过 |
[07:10] | this is my last resort. | 这是我最后一点钱了 |
[07:12] | There’s only enough to use it once. | 只够用一次了 |
[07:14] | I know. It’s just, I don’t want to end up like everybody else | 我知道 我只是不想像那些人一样 |
[07:17] | who comes to L.A. with dreams only to find that L.A. | 满怀梦想来到洛杉矶 |
[07:19] | is the place where dreams come to die. | 却发现洛杉矶是个打碎梦想的地方 |
[07:22] | Or you get those weird lips that everybody here has. | 或是落得个同这里人一样奇怪的嘴唇 |
[07:30] | Let’s not give up yet. | 那我们就坚持下去 |
[07:33] | I promise things will get better. | 我保证一切都会好起来的 |
[07:45] | I wish you could join me for the feast. | 我希望你能跟我一起出席这个庆典 |
[07:47] | The church celebrates with all of Monaco’s favorite foods. | 教会会用摩洛哥最棒的食物来欢庆 |
[07:49] | To honor virgin mother honest rise to heaven. | 来祭奠圣女在天堂安息 |
[07:53] | Uh… why aren’t you waiting to greet princess Beatrice | 你干嘛不在电梯口恭候 |
[07:56] | at the elevator? | 碧儿翠思公主 |
[07:58] | I know you two will love each other. | 我肯定你们俩会爱死对方的 |
[08:00] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么肯定 |
[08:01] | My first impression on grimaldi women thus far | 到目前为止 格里马尔迪家族女人对我的 |
[08:03] | has been abysmal at best. | 第一印象可不太好 |
[08:05] | Unlike grimaldi men who fall in love | 确实不像格里马尔迪家族的男人 |
[08:07] | the moment they see you, but don’t worry. | 一见你就倾心 不过不用担心 |
[08:09] | My mother and Beatrice never agree on anything. | 我妈妈跟碧儿翠思从未意见一致过 |
[08:12] | They make the brothers of Brunei look civil. | 跟她们俩相比 文莱兄弟都显得很和谐 |
[08:14] | At least we don’t have harems. | 至少我们没有一夫多妻制 |
[08:16] | Ah, la voila. | 可不是嘛 |
[08:19] | Louis… | 路易 |
[08:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:22] | Beatrice, this is Blair. | 碧儿翠思 这是布莱尔 |
[08:24] | You are even more beautiful than the photographs | 你比报纸上的照片 |
[08:27] | in the paper. | 漂亮多了 |
[08:30] | The perfume… | 这香水 |
[08:32] | It’s jasmine and clove oil from Africa. | 这是非洲的茉莉和丁香油混合而成的 |
[08:35] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[08:36] | It’s powerful. | 它味道很浓郁 |
[08:37] | Then I shall give you mine. | 那把我的送给你好了 |
[08:38] | I’ll get more when I go back. | 我下次回来再带点 |
[08:39] | I’ve always longed for a sister. | 我一直想要个姐姐 |
[08:41] | Sit, sit. | 快坐下 |
[08:43] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我一切 |
[08:44] | Okay, spill. What are you doing in L.A. | 快说快说 你在洛杉矶都干嘛了 |
[08:47] | And how did you get your mom to agree to let you come here? | 还有你怎么让你妈妈同意你来这的 |
[08:49] | She didn’t. | 她没同意 |
[08:51] | I call her and I tell her that I’m okay, | 我打电话跟她说我很好 |
[08:53] | but not where I am. | 但没说我在哪 |
[08:56] | Trust me, it’s better this way. | 相信我 这样做比较好 |
[08:58] | Florida was making me crazier than New York ever did. | 佛罗里达比纽约更让我发疯 |
[09:01] | And you’re being responsible with your medication? | 那你有好好吃药吗 |
[09:04] | I needed a break from my mom, not reality. | 我只是需要精神上独立一小下 |
[09:07] | Well, Florida’s loss is my gain. | 那我只能说 佛州的损失是我的收获 |
[09:09] | Okay, I wanna know everything! Friends, boyfriends. | 我想知道你的一切 朋友啊 男朋友啊 |
[09:13] | Neither, honestly, which is why it’s so sad | 说实话都没有 |
[09:16] | that you have to go back to New York for school. | 所以你还得回纽约让人更不好受了 |
[09:19] | Well, then I must be a genie, | 那我肯定是个能实现你愿望的精灵 |
[09:20] | ’cause your wish is granted. | 因为你的愿望要实现了 |
[09:22] | I’m staying. | 我要定居下来 |
[09:27] | I thought that your movie ended. | 我以为你的电影结束了 |
[09:29] | Oh, it did, but the producer offered me a job, | 是结束了 不过制片人给了我一份工作 |
[09:32] | So I’m meeting with her later today | 所以等一会儿我会去跟她见面 |
[09:34] | to discuss the details. But don’t worry. | 讨论一下细节 不过别担心 |
[09:36] | We’ll have plenty of time to catch up before then. | 那之前我们还有很多时间可以叙叙旧 |
[09:38] | They say misery loves company, but sometimes | 俗话说福祸相伴 但是有时 |
[09:41] | It’s the company that makes you miserable. | 是相伴让你更悲惨 |
[09:46] | Mm! My. Look at the time. | 天啊 都这么晚了 |
[09:50] | I’m so disappointed that I can’t spend all day with you | 很抱歉我不能在你们去教会之前 |
[09:52] | before you rush off to your principality. | 一直都陪着你们 |
[09:54] | You know, Blair, I feel just the same, | 布莱尔 我也是这么觉得的 |
[09:56] | which is why I moved our flight to this evening. | 所以我把航班改到了晚上 |
[09:59] | We now have all afternoon to share our secrets | 现在我们有一下午时间来分享我们的秘密 |
[10:01] | Like real sisters, and I want to know them all. | 就像真正的姐妹 我想知道你的一切 |
[10:06] | Mm. I can’t wait. | 我也等不及了 |
[10:10] | Now if you’ll excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:11] | But nothing’s worse | 但最糟的莫过于 |
[10:12] | than company that overstays their welcome. | 客人太过享受主人的招待了 |
[10:14] | Good luck, B. | 祝你好运喽 B |
[10:16] | Have fun being the hostess with the mostess. | 好好享受当完美女主人的时光吧 |
[10:25] | I get working for this producer’s a huge opportunity, | 我明白在制作人手下工作是很好的机会 |
[10:28] | but what about Columbia? | 可是哥伦比亚大学那边怎么办呢 |
[10:29] | Well, I’m taking the semester off, | 我这学期先休学 |
[10:31] | and I’ll see how things go after that. | 以后的事就以后再说了 |
[10:32] | My only issue is living with Cece. | 我现在唯一的问题就是要和西茜住在一起 |
[10:35] | Last night, at 2:00 A.M., her bridge game turned brutal. | 昨天晚上凌晨两点 她桥牌玩得太嗨 |
[10:38] | A neighbor even came and complained. | 有邻居上门来抗议了 |
[10:41] | Well, I’m sure your real estate agent | 我想你的房产经纪 |
[10:42] | will find you a great place. | 一定会给你找到个好地方住的 |
[10:44] | Well, hopefully near you. | 希望离你近一点 |
[10:46] | In fact, why don’t I have her just meet us at your place? | 实际上 我们干脆约她在你家见面吧 |
[10:49] | It’s a bad idea. | 这主意不好 |
[10:50] | My roommate barely lets me in most days. | 我室友基本上只让我一个人进去 |
[10:53] | And he’s kind of Howard Hughes-ish. | 他有点儿跟霍华德·休斯一样的 |
[10:55] | Hey, I was just about to call you. | 喂 我正要打给你 |
[10:56] | I’m gonna need to see 2-bedroom apartments instead of one. | 我不要一室的房子了 要找一套两室的 |
[11:00] | Okay, great. Thank you. | 好的 好的 谢谢你 |
[11:02] | No, my place is fine. | 不用的 我住的地方挺好的 |
[11:04] | No, it’s not negotiable. This is L.A. | 不行 没得商量 这里可是洛杉矶 |
[11:07] | Rhodes girls have to live together. | 罗兹家的女孩儿要住在一块 |
[11:08] | It’s tradition. | 这是传统 |
[11:11] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[11:24] | Hey, Chuck. | 恰克 |
[11:26] | Ignore him. He’s not with me. | 别管他 他不是和我一起的 |
[11:27] | Oh, hey, hey, do I need to call the cops? | 嘿 要我报警吗 |
[11:30] | This isn’t what we signed up for. We’re outta here. | 这在我们的合约之外 我们走 |
[11:32] | Just… | 等等 |
[11:35] | I expect a full refund. | 我等着你们的全额退款 |
[11:38] | What are you doing? You okay? | 你在做什么啊 你还好吗 |
[11:40] | I was until you arrived. | 你过来之前我都挺好的 |
[11:43] | Uh, you don’t–you don’t look all right there. | 你这块伤看起来不太好 |
[11:58] | No, no, I have the address. | 不不不 我有地址 |
[12:00] | I just need her name, okay? | 我只是需要她的名字 好吗 |
[12:02] | Th-then why are you called “Information”, Huh? | 那你们为什么叫”信息调查”呢 |
[12:08] | I’m not Serena, Humphrey. I didn’t need saving. | 汉弗瑞 我不是瑟琳娜 不需要被拯救 |
[12:17] | Hey. I thought you were still in the Hamptons. | 我以为你还在汉普顿呢 |
[12:21] | I’d ask you how your summer’s going, | 本来想问问你暑假过得怎么样的 |
[12:22] | but seeing you with Chuck, | 但看你和恰克在一起 |
[12:23] | I guess the answer is probably “Weird.” | 我想答案应该是 “诡异” |
[12:25] | Oh, it gets weirder. I found him paying | 好吧 更诡异的事都有 我发现他 |
[12:28] | some really rough dudes to– to fight him. | 付钱给一些混混 让他们打他 |
[12:31] | He wasn’t forthcoming with the details, but I– | 他不肯告诉我是怎么回事 |
[12:33] | I would imagine it’s some new Bass-type scheme | 我估计大概又是什么巴斯风格的计谋 |
[12:36] | to get Blair’s attention. | 是用来吸引布莱尔注意的 |
[12:37] | Well, he said he was okay about her all summer. | 他整个夏天都说和布莱尔没事了 |
[12:40] | Or maybe it’s finally hitting him now that we’re back. | 不过也许回到这又让他想起旧事了 |
[12:43] | I think something else might have hit him, too. | 他肯定还碰上别的什么事了 |
[12:44] | He was already pretty bruised when I got there. | 我到时候他身上已经有些瘀伤了 |
[12:46] | I think he might need to see a doctor. | 我想他得看看医生 |
[12:49] | Yeah? Well, my mom has this concierge doc she could send, | 是吗 我妈妈倒是能让私人医生过来 |
[12:52] | but calling her means I’d have to decide | 但是如果我打给她 就得告诉她 |
[12:53] | which internship I want. | 我决定去哪里实习 |
[12:54] | Well, I could stick around and talk it through with you. | 我可以再待一会 帮你出出主意 |
[12:57] | I was also kinda hoping to get some help from chuck | 我也有一些事情 |
[12:59] | on something anyway. | 需要找恰克帮帮忙 |
[13:01] | Hey, I’m gonna call a doctor, | 我要叫医生过来 |
[13:02] | have him check out your bruises, okay? | 检查一下你身上的伤 行吗 |
[13:04] | Excellent. | 没问题 |
[13:10] | Listen, I’ll just, uh, call you | 听着 等下医生走了 |
[13:11] | when the doctor leaves. How about that? | 我就打给你 行吗 |
[13:13] | All right. | 行 |
[13:17] | Well, what do you say to a little shopping | 我们去为你婚前的各项事宜 |
[13:19] | for all your pre-wedding events? | 购物怎么样 |
[13:20] | Yes. I was thinking Wu for my welcome parade– | 好的 我想要吴来做我的欢迎仪式的裙子 |
[13:24] | Short but regal. | 短的 但是要庄重 |
[13:25] | And Alaia would put Charlene and her swimmer’s body | 而厄莱雅的设计在阿尔贝亲王的舞会上 |
[13:28] | to shame at Albert’s ball. | 把夏琳和她那运动员身材完全比下去 |
[13:30] | Hmm. Those will never do. | 这些都不可行 |
[13:32] | Why? They only use children to sew the beading. | 为什么 他们只是用童工来做珠饰而已 |
[13:36] | You cannot have bare shoulders, exposed knees, | 你不能露肩 不能露出膝盖 |
[13:39] | anything form-fitting. | 也不能穿紧身衣 |
[13:41] | Too much skin borders on Bruni. | 在布鲁尼对皮肤的暴露有很多限定 |
[13:43] | I-I-I don’t understand. How am I to become an icon of… | 我不懂 如果我穿个遮住全身的长袍 |
[13:46] | style and taste if I can only wear a burka? | 我怎么能成为潮流和品位的代表呢 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry. The dress code is mandated. | 很遗憾 这些着装的要求是强制性的 |
[13:53] | So you get Balmain, | 所以你可以去买巴尔曼[服装品牌] |
[13:54] | and I get to be Barbara Bush. | 但我只能做芭芭拉·布什[美国前第一夫人] |
[13:56] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[13:57] | It’s one of the many perks of being the non-reigning sibling. | 这是当非皇位继承人的一点好处 |
[14:01] | I’m surprised to hear you say that. | 真吃惊你会这么说 |
[14:03] | I read the interview you did for “The Guardian” | 我看了《卫报》对你的采访 |
[14:05] | When Louis gave up his seat for me, | 路易为了我放弃他的王位时 |
[14:07] | and you seemed more than eager to step into that role. | 你对继承王位可是表现得迫不及待 |
[14:10] | I admit I’ve always wished for my mother | 我承认 我一直希望我母亲能够认识到 |
[14:12] | to realize she had two capable children. | 她有两个符合标准的孩子 |
[14:15] | But those few days | 但是那些日子里 |
[14:17] | with the world watching my every move | 全世界都在注意着我的一举一动时 |
[14:19] | were too much. | 我觉得够了 |
[14:20] | You, however, are much better suited | 但是你呢 比我更加能适应 |
[14:23] | for the pressures of royal service than I. | 这些皇室带来的压力 |
[14:26] | Shall we have a snack? | 我们去买点小吃吧 |
[14:28] | Ohh. Actually, I need to find a restroom. | 事实上 我需要去一趟洗手间 |
[14:38] | I’m not sure there’s enough closet space. | 我觉得这儿的衣橱可能有点小 |
[14:42] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[14:44] | I didn’t think it was possible | 我觉得没有人 |
[14:46] | for anyone to need more closets than I do. | 需要比我更大的衣橱 |
[14:48] | I mean, you have a whole room for your shoes alone. | 你甚至有个专门的房间来放鞋子 |
[14:51] | Yeah. But, you know, the– the beach traffic | 这倒是 但是海边的交通 |
[14:55] | can get really bad, | 会很糟 |
[14:57] | and that might depress me even more | 这会比我的那个神经质室友 |
[14:59] | than my crazy roommate, so… | 还更让我不爽 |
[15:03] | Maybe I should…just stay where I am. | 我想我还是就住在我现在住的地方吧 |
[15:05] | So you’re gonna give this place up because of traffic? | 所以你打算就因为交通的原因放弃这儿吗 |
[15:09] | Where in L.A. is carmeggedon not an issue? | 但是洛杉矶什么地方不堵车呢 |
[15:12] | I already have other interest. | 我还有客户想要这里 |
[15:13] | If you want it, you’re gonna need to move quickly. | 如果你们想要的话得快点决定 |
[15:15] | Oh, I can give you a down payment right now. | 我现在就可以付定金 |
[15:20] | Except I forgot my checkbook. | 可是我忘了带支票本了 |
[15:23] | But you have yours. I-I saw it when your purse fell. | 但是你有 你包包掉下去的时候我看到了 |
[15:26] | Yeah. But, you know, I don’t think I have enough | 是的 但是我的钱大概 |
[15:28] | to cover two months’ rent. | 不够付两个月房租 |
[15:30] | Unless you bought the Maldives without telling me, | 除非你背着我把马尔代夫买下来了 |
[15:32] | you should have plenty. | 否则你应该有不少钱 |
[15:35] | Or is this your way of telling me | 或者你是在暗示我 |
[15:37] | that you don’t wanna live with me? | 你不想和我一起住吗 |
[15:39] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[15:42] | All I have is an out-of-state check. | 我只有别州支票 |
[15:44] | No problem. Just put your local contact information | 可以的 只要把您当地的联系方式 |
[15:47] | in the memo. | 写在备注里就行 |
[15:48] | See? I told you this would work out. | 听见了吗 我告诉过你可以的 |
[15:59] | You understand fractured ribs | 你知道肋骨断裂 |
[16:00] | aren’t something to mess around with. | 可不是什么能忽视小伤 |
[16:03] | You could end up puncturing a lung. | 你很可能因为肺部穿孔丢了命 |
[16:05] | I told you, they don’t hurt. | 我告诉过你了 不疼 |
[16:09] | I have a hard time believing | 我之前很难相信 |
[16:10] | anyone has that high a threshold for pain. | 有谁能忍受的了这么剧烈的疼痛 |
[16:13] | Yeah, well, he’s probably just self-medicating. | 他可能给自己开了点药 |
[16:15] | You should see his medicine cabinet. | 你应该去看看他的药箱 |
[16:16] | Some of that stuff’s not even legal in Mexico. | 里面很多东西在墨西哥都是违禁药 |
[16:20] | No, I was just– I was just kidding. | 不 我只是 我只是开玩笑 |
[16:22] | He claimed he couldn’t feel my touching his ribs | 我刚才检查他的肋骨的时候 |
[16:24] | during the exam. | 他说一点感觉也没用 |
[16:26] | If he’s taking that many drugs, | 如果他嗑药计量那么大的话 |
[16:28] | someone needs to keep an eye on him | 有人得时刻看着他 |
[16:29] | to make sure he doesn’t take any more | 确保他不会再嗑药 |
[16:31] | or do anything other than rest. | 或者做除休息以外的任何事情 |
[16:33] | His injuries are bordering on dangerous. | 他的伤再严重的话就要危险了 |
[16:38] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会留心的 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:44] | I wish we’d stopped at Saint Honore. | 我们还应该去下圣宝莱的[手表名店] |
[16:46] | Doesn’t shopping leave you famished? | 逛了这么久你不饿吗 |
[16:48] | Well, perhaps buying one lipstick | 也许买一支口红 |
[16:49] | doesn’t build up the same appetite. | 并不能增长食欲 |
[16:50] | Lucky you can eat at your feast. | 还好你可以在宴会上吃东西 |
[16:53] | I’m sorry. Too much coffee. | 不好意思 我喝了太多咖啡 |
[16:56] | Give the Virgin my regards. | 替我问候下圣母 |
[16:58] | I’ll show you to door. | 我送您到门口 |
[17:00] | And by door, I mean elevator. | 我说的门 是指电梯 |
[17:04] | Over there. | 就在那 |
[17:06] | I think it’s fairly obvious. | 很明显 |
[17:08] | Our future princess has developed a drug problem. | 我们未来的王妃有毒品问题 |
[17:12] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[17:14] | Uh, Miss Blair too much control freak | 布莱尔小姐的控制欲可不允许她嗑药 |
[17:16] | to use mind alter substance, even to help mood swing. | 连用来增加点情趣都不行 |
[17:20] | I admire your loyalty, | 我欣赏你的忠诚 |
[17:22] | but no one uses les toilettes so often | 但是没人需要上洗手间那么多次 |
[17:25] | unless they have something to hide. | 除非他们想隐藏什么东西 |
[17:28] | Louis deserves to know what it is. | 路易应该知道隐藏的是什么 |
[17:30] | I swear, Miss Blair just… | 我发誓 布莱尔小姐只不过是 |
[17:32] | have sensitive stomach. | 肠胃不太好 |
[17:35] | Of course. | 这就对了 |
[17:37] | I knew I recognized that faint acrid smell | 我就觉得闻到了在寄宿学校 |
[17:39] | from boarding school. | 时常闻到地那种刺鼻的酸味 |
[17:41] | The pale skin. Not eating in public. | 苍白的皮肤 不在公共场合吃东西 |
[17:44] | Blair’s obviously bulimic. | 很显然 布莱尔有厌食症 |
[17:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:49] | No. I– | 不是 我 |
[17:50] | I mean, not–not anymore. | 我是说 她现在没有这病了 |
[17:52] | Only teenage habit of using restroom die hard. | 只是十几岁时老去卫生间的习惯还没改 |
[17:57] | But Miss Blair digest everything now. | 但是布莱尔小姐现在什么都吃 |
[18:01] | I go make… tuna melts for both of you. | 我去给你们俩做点金枪鱼三明治 |
[18:11] | Louis? We need to speak right away. | 路易 我们需要马上谈谈 |
[18:28] | What are you doing in New York, at my house? | 你怎么在纽约 来我家干什么呢 |
[18:31] | Leaving, by the look of it. | 很明显 正要离开你家 |
[18:33] | Whoa, were you trying to find me? | 你是来找我的吗 |
[18:34] | Oh, this is fantastic. | 这太不可思议了 |
[18:36] | I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you either. | 我也一刻不停地想你呢 |
[18:38] | Can’t believe you actually tracked me down. | 真不敢相信你竟然找到我了 |
[18:39] | Oh, that is borderline adorable, | 这么说真可爱 |
[18:42] | but I wasn’t here to see you. | 但我不是来找你的 |
[18:44] | As of recently, I own “The New York Spectator,” | 我最近接管了《纽约观察家》 |
[18:47] | and I wanted to interview your mother | 我想采访你母亲 |
[18:48] | for my inaugural article | 用来当做我就职的第一篇文章 |
[18:49] | on the disgraced wives of dirty businessmen, | 主题是奸商蒙羞的妻子 |
[18:52] | but she not-so-politely declined. | 但是她不怎么礼貌地拒绝了我 |
[18:54] | Okay, wait, even if this is a coincidence, | 好吧 就算这是个巧合 |
[18:56] | it’s a pretty damn good one. | 也是个好巧合 |
[18:57] | All right? I was here just to discuss job offers with my mom, | 我只是来和我妈妈商量一下工作的事情 |
[19:00] | but I would much rather take you out. | 但我现在更想约你出去 |
[19:02] | Oh, we had fun, Nate, | 上次我们玩得很开心 内特 |
[19:03] | but I need more than just stamina to keep me interested. | 但精力充沛的年轻人并不能一直吸引我 |
[19:07] | Nice seeing ya. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:09] | Whoa, whoa, wait. | 等等 |
[19:10] | Will you at least tell me your name? | 至少告诉我你叫什么名字 |
[19:14] | What’s so important it couldn’t wait | 什么事这么重要 |
[19:15] | until our 7-hour flight tonight? | 不能等到今晚七个小时的航班上再说 |
[19:17] | Your fiancee is bulimic. | 你的未婚妻有厌食症 |
[19:20] | Is that all? | 就这个事吗 |
[19:21] | Bulimia is a serious disease. | 厌食症是很严重的病 |
[19:23] | Blair told me all about her teenage struggles. | 布莱尔告诉过我她十几岁时候的事情 |
[19:26] | It’s in her past. | 这都是她过去的事了 |
[19:27] | Past hour. She’s not well, Louis. | 过去一小时的事 她不怎么好 路易 |
[19:29] | Or she needs an escape | 或者是她需要从 |
[19:30] | from a shopping trip full of rules. | 满是规矩的购物之旅中解脱出来 |
[19:32] | She told me about that, too. | 她也告诉我了这件事 |
[19:33] | I was just trying to prepare her | 我只不过是帮助她提前适应 |
[19:35] | for the pressures of your life. | 今后和你一起生活的压力 |
[19:37] | The stress will be the worst thing | 对于她这种情况 |
[19:38] | for her condition, | 压力是最糟糕的事情了 |
[19:40] | all so you can claim a title we both know | 这一切只不过是为了一个称谓 |
[19:42] | you don’t even care about. | 你我都知道你根本不在乎那个称谓 |
[19:44] | You know I’ll do whatever I have to | 你知道 为了布莱尔的幸福 |
[19:46] | to ensure Blair’s well-being. | 我可以做任何事情 |
[19:48] | But believe me, she’s doing great. | 但是相信我 她很好 |
[19:50] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[19:52] | You never did understand la psychologie des femmes. | 你从来都不了解女人的心理 |
[19:55] | I guess I will just have to prove it to you. | 我要证明给你看 |
[19:57] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[19:58] | I will prove you wrong. | 我会证明你是错的 |
[20:04] | Hi. Yes. This is Charlie Rhodes from earlier. | 你好 我是查理·罗兹 我们之前见过 |
[20:08] | Turns out that Serena and I have changed our minds | 我和瑟琳娜改变主意 |
[20:10] | about the apartment, so if it’s okay with you, | 不想租那间公寓了 如果可以的话 |
[20:12] | I’d like to come back and get my check. | 我想回去拿我的支票 |
[20:14] | Miss Rhodes, your check was invalid. | 罗兹小姐 您的支票是无效的 |
[20:16] | The bank told me it was no good. | 银行告诉我说不能用 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[20:19] | I gave it back to Miss Van Der Woodsen | 范德·伍德森小姐给我新支票时 |
[20:21] | when she brought me a new one. | 我就还给她了 |
[20:22] | Maybe you should speak to her about this. | 也许你应该找她谈谈 |
[20:28] | Saltines only thing I eat for months with Ana. | 我怀安娜的时候只吃咸脆饼干 |
[20:32] | Well, that was not the same. | 人和人不一样 |
[20:34] | Your people are bred to work through these conditions | 你们怀孕 能照常工作 |
[20:36] | and give birth in a field. | 甚至在田里分娩 |
[20:38] | No fields in Krakow. | 克拉科夫可没有田 |
[20:40] | And I have birthing suite at Lenox Hill. | 我在勒诺克斯山医院包了间孕妇套房 |
[20:44] | Well, I am too exhausted | 我累得都没精力 |
[20:46] | to even reprimand your insubordination. | 来训诫你的僭越行为了 |
[20:49] | At least she and Prince Louis gone. | 至少她和路易王子走了 |
[20:51] | You have time to figure out– | 你有时间来考虑 |
[20:53] | Don’t even let the word leave your lips. | 把那个词咽回去 |
[20:57] | You never know who could be lurking. | 隔墙有耳 |
[20:59] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[21:02] | Louis. | 路易 |
[21:03] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[21:06] | Ah, I was just about to take a nap | 我刚才想打个盹的 |
[21:08] | because I was so exhausted from that shopping trip. | 逛街实在是太累了 |
[21:11] | So romantic of you to come and say a final good-bye. | 你真浪漫 还专程来道别 |
[21:14] | Beatrice didn’t want you | 碧儿翠思不希望你错过 |
[21:15] | to miss your first Monegasque holiday. | 你的第一个摩纳哥节日 |
[21:17] | And that is so kind. | 你对我真好 |
[21:19] | I’m sure the virgin will understand | 我相信圣母能理解 |
[21:20] | that I’m too busy to be away. | 我因为事务无法前去的苦衷 |
[21:21] | Which is why I had our priest arrange to celebrate here | 所以我安排牧师来这里庆祝 |
[21:25] | in New York. | 就在纽约 |
[21:26] | He’s already spoken to the local church. | 他已经跟当地教堂谈过了 |
[21:28] | I hope you’re hungry. | 我希望你的胃还空着 |
[21:29] | It’s called the feast for a very good reason. | 称其盛宴 可是绝对名副其实 |
[21:32] | Let’s hope B’s first feast of Assumption | 希望B的第一个升天节 |
[21:34] | doesn’t end in Damnation. | 不会最终化为毁灭 |
[21:40] | Back again? What don’t you get? | 又来了 你到底还有什么事 |
[21:42] | Unlike Serena, | 我和瑟琳娜不一样 |
[21:43] | when I rejected you, I meant it. | 当我拒绝你时 我是说真的 |
[21:45] | Nate asked me to keep an eye on you while he was out. | 内特出门时交待过我 让我看着你 |
[21:47] | And while I’m here, I was wondering | 既然我在这 我就想顺便问下你 |
[21:48] | if you could help me with something. | 你能否帮我个忙 |
[21:50] | The answer is no. | 答案是不行 |
[21:52] | And what did you do when the doctor said | 医生让你不要外出 |
[21:53] | you’re not supposed to go out? | 你又要干吗 |
[21:54] | Well, if you’re willing to fight me over it, | 如果你愿意为此跟我打一架 |
[21:55] | we could strike a deal. | 我们倒有的谈了 |
[21:56] | Well, that kinda defeats the purpose of making sure you don’t get hurt. | 这好像与确保你不会受伤的任务相悖 |
[21:59] | There isn’t a chance in hell you could hurt me. | 你根本不可能伤到我 |
[22:02] | Chuck, I know you saw the blast | 恰克 我知道你看到了 |
[22:04] | about Blair and Louis going to the event tonight. | 布莱尔和路易今晚有活动的消息 |
[22:06] | It’s not worth puncturing a lung to get her attention. | 为得到她的注意 把肺打破可不值得 |
[22:09] | Blair’s attention is the last thing on my mind. | 我最不想要的 就是布莱尔的注意 |
[22:11] | Come on, man. You do something dangerous. | 拜托 老兄 你在做一件很危险的事情 |
[22:14] | “Gossip Girl” reports it. Blair comes to your rescue. | “八卦天后”报道 然后布莱尔来救你 |
[22:16] | Some might call that a pattern. | 这是固定模式 |
[22:18] | Humphrey, you know nothing about our situation. | 汉弗瑞 你对我们的关系一无所知 |
[22:20] | Well, I do know that Blair is over you. | 我只知道 布莱尔已经甩了你 |
[22:22] | You weren’t even the last one to kiss her before Louis. | 你甚至都不是在路易之前 最后吻她的人 |
[22:24] | I was. | 我才是 |
[22:24] | While her lips may have brushed yours, | 她的嘴唇可能确实碰过你 |
[22:27] | the last person she was with before she left was me. | 但在她离开之前 最后跟她在一起的是我 |
[22:30] | I’m referring to full carnal knowledge. | 我指的是 肉体方面的在一起 |
[22:34] | A kiss is just a kiss. | 吻只是一个吻 |
[22:36] | That hurt? Wish I could feel it. | 受伤了吧 真希望我能感觉到 |
[22:39] | Poor lonely boy, | 可怜的寂寞男孩 |
[22:40] | even on the outer boroughs of love. | 总是徘徊在爱情边缘 |
[22:55] | Excuse me, ma’am, | 抱歉 小姐 |
[22:56] | I think you were fired from this establishment. | 我记得 你已经被解雇了 |
[23:00] | I want to go to Portland. | 我要去波特兰 |
[23:02] | If this is about your audition, | 如果是因为你的试音 |
[23:04] | you can’t let one bad experience | 你不能因为一个失败 |
[23:06] | make you give up on your dreams. | 就否定自己的梦想 |
[23:07] | My dreams will never come true if we stay here, | 如果待在这 我的梦想永远无法实现 |
[23:10] | But yours could if we leave. | 但如果我们离开了 你的就能实现 |
[23:12] | I thought about it, and you were right. | 我考虑过了 你是对的 |
[23:15] | Let’s go before we’re forced to leave. | 在被赶走之前 我们自己先离开 |
[23:19] | Okay, if you’re sure. | 好的 既然你决定了 |
[23:21] | I’ll tell the manager when she gets back from break. | 经理休息回来后 我就跟她说 |
[23:24] | Hey, this is gonna be good. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[23:25] | I can feel it. | 我能感受到 |
[23:26] | We’ll be like bonnie and clyde. | 我们会像邦妮和克莱德一样幸福 |
[23:29] | Without the killing and robbing and car chases. | 除了杀人抢劫和追车 |
[23:32] | I’m gonna go home and pack. | 我先回家打包去了 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:50] | I must have gained 10 pounds last year. | 我去年肯定胖了十磅 |
[23:52] | It’s so delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[23:54] | Louis. | 路易 |
[23:55] | – Mon pere. – Comment va tu? | -神父 -你好 |
[23:58] | I am sorry we missed you at Cap D’antibes this summer. | 很遗憾这个夏天没去安提布岬看你 |
[24:00] | Well, your missionary work is more important. | 你的传教工作更为重要 |
[24:03] | Blair, this is Father Cavalia, | 布莱尔 这位是卡伐利亚神父 |
[24:05] | the man who will marry us. | 他会为我们主婚 |
[24:07] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[24:08] | How wonderful. Well, I’m so sorry | 太好了 很抱歉 |
[24:10] | you can’t be in your own church on this devout day. | 你无法在自己的教堂里 度过这个神圣的节日 |
[24:13] | Perhaps if you got on the plane right now, you could make it? | 说不定你现在上飞机还赶得上 |
[24:17] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[24:18] | This way, I have a chance | 在这里我才有机会 |
[24:20] | to get to know you away from all my duties. | 在职责之外得以认识你 |
[24:22] | Did you enjoy a religious upbringing, Miss Waldorf? | 你是在宗教环境下长大的吗 霍道夫小姐 |
[24:25] | My family’s of mixed faith, | 我的家庭有多种信仰 |
[24:28] | but I’ve always appreciated a confessional. | 但我一直更倾向于忏悔式的 |
[24:30] | In fact, I’m gonna go find one right now. | 说起这 我正想找间忏悔室 |
[24:32] | As you know, the confessionnelle is not available during a celebration. | 庆祝期间 忏悔室是不开的 |
[24:36] | Ah. Genial. | 亲爱的 |
[24:37] | Have you ever tried a barbagiuan? | 你尝过巴巴囧了吗 |
[24:40] | Mmm, my favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[24:42] | It’s filled with pumpkin and spices | 里面有南瓜 香料 |
[24:46] | and butter. | 和黄油 |
[24:56] | It’s delicious. | 真好吃 |
[24:58] | – Et peu tard? – Et peu tard. | -一会儿见 -一会儿见 |
[25:03] | I can’t help it. I love those. | 我也爱巴巴囧 爱到不行 |
[25:09] | Je vous salue, Marie. | 向您致敬 圣母玛丽亚 |
[25:11] | Surely the virgin mother can show mercy | 圣母难道不能在得道的同时 |
[25:14] | to those on earth still suffering while she rises to heaven. | 向世间受难的民众 展现一点怜悯吗 |
[25:23] | I-if you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[25:24] | I see a lost soul in need of guidance. | 我看到一枚迷茫的灵魂需要我的指引 |
[25:27] | Thank you. I will never question | 感谢圣母 我不会再质问 |
[25:29] | the paternity of your child again. | 你孩子的父亲是谁了 |
[25:31] | I told you. She can’t even keep down one bite of barbagiuan. | 我告诉过你 她一口巴巴囧都吃不下 |
[25:35] | You’re starting to sound like mother. | 你说话的口气越来越像妈妈了 |
[25:37] | But unlike her, who doesn’t care about anyone but herself, | 我可不像她 她只在乎她自己 |
[25:39] | I’m trying to save your fiancee. Why aren’t you? | 我是在帮你的未婚妻 你不明白吗 |
[25:42] | Blair, hey, listen, I know you don’t wanna see me right now, | 布莱尔 听着 我知道你现在不想看到我 |
[25:44] | probably not ever, | 恐怕以前也不想 |
[25:45] | but I’m not here to cause problems. | 可我来这 并不是为了挑拨是非 |
[25:47] | I can’t say the same about Chuck. Have you seen him? | 我没法像别人那样评价恰克 你看见他了吗 |
[25:50] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:58] | Well, thanks for coming back, Diana Payne. | 感谢你能回来 戴安娜·佩恩 |
[26:01] | Ah, you found the card I left for your mother. | 哦 你找到我留给你妈妈的门卡了 |
[26:03] | Please tell me it was her who texted me | 别告诉我发短信让我回来的人 |
[26:04] | to come back here and not you. | 是你而不是你妈妈 |
[26:06] | Oh, she’s right inside. | 哦 她就在里面 |
[26:07] | So why are we out here? | 那咱们为什么站在外面 |
[26:09] | Her text said she’d relented | 她在短信上说 她缓和下来了 |
[26:10] | and agreed to talk to me | 并同意和我谈谈 |
[26:11] | for my “Spectator” Article. | 我们那个《观察家》的协议 |
[26:12] | She did. There are just a few final details | 没错 只是还有一些最终细节 |
[26:14] | that need to be worked out first. | 需要先解决一下 |
[26:16] | I know. She has a concern | 我了解 她担心 |
[26:17] | That I’m turning the “Spectator” Into a tabloid, | 我会把《观察家》变成一份街头小报 |
[26:19] | but I’m very happy to give her story approval. | 但我还是很高兴来解除她的顾虑 |
[26:21] | Wait, wait, wait. What about me? | 等等 等等 那我呢 |
[26:22] | I mean, I am the one who convinced her, after all. | 我是说 说服她见你的人毕竟是我 |
[26:25] | I mean, don’t you think | 我的意思是 你不觉得 |
[26:26] | there should be some sort of, you know, finder’s fee? | 你该给我一点作为中间人的好处吗 |
[26:30] | Are you trying to trade | 你是在拿你妈妈和我的会面 |
[26:31] | my interview with your mother for sex? | 作为我和你上床的交易砝码吗 |
[26:33] | Well, I would’ve called it a date, but yeah, basically. | 我更愿称其为一次约会 但坦白说 是的 |
[26:37] | How do I know your mother’s really inside? | 我怎么知道 你妈妈是不是真的在里面 |
[26:40] | Well, you can watch me open the door | 你可以看着我打开门 |
[26:41] | and tell her that we’ll be back in an hour. | 告诉她 咱俩会在一小时之内回来 |
[26:44] | What makes you think we need that long? | 你怎么知道 咱俩需要做那么久 |
[26:46] | Stamina. | 我的持久力 |
[27:13] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[27:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[27:16] | I got your address off the check | 我在房产经纪人还给我的旧支票上 |
[27:18] | that the realtor gave me. | 找到了你的地址 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[27:21] | was a flake and forgot to look at my balance. | 是说到没做到 也没顾得上保持账目平衡 |
[27:25] | Okay, but you can just stop. I know what really happened. | 好吧 你可以停止了 我知道真相了 |
[27:30] | Out. The princess needs privacy. | 都出去 本公主需要私人空间 |
[27:34] | My security detail will escort any of you | 你们要是不愿意出去 |
[27:37] | who are not willing to go out on your own. | 我的安保小队会护送你们出去 |
[27:44] | Security detail? What’s going on? | 安保小队 发生什么了 |
[27:47] | Blair, I thought you were mad at me. | 布莱尔 我以为你在生我的气 |
[27:48] | And you have my forgiveness | 我现在愿意原谅你 |
[27:50] | if you shut up and guard the door. | 条件是你闭上嘴并且看好门 |
[27:51] | It’s not like you to forgive me | 你从宴会上逃跑 |
[27:52] | or run away from a feast. | 可不是为了说你原谅我了 |
[27:53] | Might this have something to do with you sleeping with Chuck? | 难道是跟 你和恰克上床那件事有关 |
[27:56] | How in the world did you know that? Forget it. | 你怎么会知道那件事 赶紧忘了 |
[28:00] | I don’t even have time to care. | 我没时间去关心这些 |
[28:02] | What don’t you understand about “Guard the door”? | 你听不懂”看好门”是什么意思吗 |
[28:04] | I can’t believe that I thought you changed last year, | 真不敢相信 我以为你去年就已经改变了 |
[28:06] | and since you didn’t, chuck is now going off the deep end | 你一点都没有变 而恰克又失去理智地 |
[28:07] | Trying to get your attention again. | 想要夺回你的芳心 |
[28:09] | No, now that’s where you’re wrong. | 不 这回你真错了 |
[28:11] | Whatever he’s doing isn’t about me. | 他做任何事都不是为了我 |
[28:13] | He was the one who told me to marry Louis, | 是他劝我和路易结婚的 |
[28:16] | and he meant it. | 他是认真的 |
[28:18] | Now you’re gonna be sorry you didn’t guard. | 你要是不看好门 你会后悔的 |
[28:20] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you–are you gonna go with me in here? | 喂喂喂 你真要我陪你待在这里吗 |
[28:23] | I’m not sure our friendship can handle that. | 我不觉得咱们的友情有那么坚不可摧 |
[28:25] | “Friendship” Is a tenuous term. | “友情”这玩意最脆弱了 |
[28:26] | Now be a gentleman and… Run the water. | 现在请你绅士一点 并把水龙头打开 |
[28:34] | Uh, I’m sorry. You’re, uh, you’re gonna have to leave. | 不好意思 你 你必须离开 |
[28:36] | The princess is getting sick. | 公主身体不舒服 |
[28:39] | Of course she is. I’ll bring her fiance right away. | 她确实不舒服 我马上就把她的未婚夫带来 |
[28:49] | I forgive you. Are you happy? | 我原谅你了 高兴了吧 |
[28:51] | No. I’m worried. | 不 我很担心你 |
[28:53] | Are you bulimic again? | 你是不是患上贪食症了 |
[28:54] | No! | 没有 |
[28:55] | I was just sick of listening to your inane questions. | 你说的那些大话空话 让我想吐 |
[28:59] | Now I need to say a prayer for tolerance | 现在我祈求您老人家的宽恕 |
[29:01] | and get out there. | 赶快出去吧 |
[29:02] | Eating disorders can return when people are stressed. | 人在压力大的时候 饮食失调容易复发 |
[29:04] | Clearly, chuck is not the only one freaking out here. | 很明显 恰克并不是唯一被吓坏的人 |
[29:07] | The only thing freaking me out | 唯一能吓着我的事情 |
[29:08] | is that louis’ sister might notice I’m gone | 就是路易的姐姐 发现我不在了 |
[29:09] | And get suspicious. | 并起了疑心 |
[29:11] | Why would you worry about her being suspicious | 如果你没得贪食症 |
[29:12] | if you weren’t bulimic? | 为什么要担心他姐姐会起疑心 |
[29:14] | Blair, this isn’t a joke. | 布莱尔 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[29:15] | We are not leaving this room | 在你愿意接受帮助之前 |
[29:16] | Until you agree to get help. | 咱们谁也别离开这里 |
[29:17] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[29:20] | I’m not bulimic. I’m pregnant. | 我没有贪食症 我怀孕了 |
[29:24] | While one mother’s life leads her to heaven, | 成为母亲的生活将一个女人带进天堂的同时 |
[29:27] | another’s is going straight to hell | 也将另一个女人 用摩西的篮子 |
[29:29] | in a moses basket. | 拖进了地狱 |
[29:38] | Beatrice? | 碧儿翠丝 |
[29:41] | You have to understand. | 你得谅解我 |
[29:43] | It’s still so early. | 现在还不是时候 |
[29:44] | I didn’t wanna get louis’ hopes up | 我不想让路易 在事情进展 |
[29:45] | If things weren’t okay. I was gonna tell him. | 不顺利的时候怀有希望 我本来想告诉他的 |
[29:48] | What were you going to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[29:56] | About her wonderful idea, Louis. | 关于她的好主意 路易 |
[30:01] | I have so many. | 我有好多好主意 |
[30:02] | You know, the one | 你知道的 其中一个是有关 |
[30:03] | About inviting the homeless into our meal. | 邀请无家可归的人参加咱们的宴会 |
[30:06] | To dine with us? | 和咱们一起用餐 |
[30:08] | You’re too modest. | 你太谦虚了 |
[30:09] | I was telling Blair about our missionary work, | 我在给布莱尔说 有关咱们传教士工作的事 |
[30:11] | and she suggested we share our meal | 她提议说 我们可以和穷人们 |
[30:13] | With those less fortunate. I think it’s wonderful. | 分享咱们的宴会 我觉得这个主意很不错 |
[30:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:20] | Yes, not to have them eat with us | 是的 不一定要让他们和咱们一起吃 |
[30:22] | but to serve them the food, | 我们可以提供给他们食物 |
[30:26] | like in a soup kitchen, with gloves on. | 比如在施舍处 带着手套 |
[30:30] | It’s a wonderful idea. | 这个主意很好 |
[30:33] | Spotted–chuck on the wrong side of town. | 有发现—恰克去了贫民区 |
[30:37] | Looks like Bassman doesn’t have enough of a dark side. | 看上去 拜斯先生就算没有什么阴暗面 |
[30:40] | He has to take a walk on one, too. | 他也要制造几个出来 |
[30:42] | Um… I should go. | 呃 我得走了 |
[30:45] | You promise you won’t say anything? | 保证守口如瓶 |
[30:48] | Yes, but you can’t hide this forever. | 我不会说的 但纸里包不住火 |
[30:58] | I think you were right about her, Louis. | 我觉得你眼光很准 路易 |
[31:00] | She’ll make a perfect princess. | 她会是个完美的王妃 |
[31:03] | And… You the perfect sister-in-law. | 而你 会是最好的小姑子 |
[31:09] | You know, I swear, I just took that checkbook | 听我说 我发誓 我拿那个支票簿 |
[31:11] | in case of an emergency. | 仅作急用 |
[31:12] | I didn’t wanna use it. | 我不用它的 |
[31:13] | Well, why not? It belongs to you. | 为啥不用 这都是你的钱 |
[31:18] | It does? | 是吗 |
[31:18] | Yeah, your mom can’t cut you off | 是啊 你妈不能就因为你离开弗罗里达 |
[31:20] | just because you leave Florida. | 就冻结你的账户 |
[31:21] | That’s not fair. I was actually gonna call her, | 那不公平 我差点要打电话给她 |
[31:23] | but I was waiting till you got back. | 但我决定等你回来后再说 |
[31:26] | I don’t wanna involve her. | 我不想把她搅进来 |
[31:28] | I’m the one who told her I wanted to make it on my own. | 是我告诉她要自力更生的 |
[31:30] | Besides, if she knows where I am, | 而且 如果她知道我在哪 |
[31:32] | then she’s just gonna try to make me come back. | 她一定会来绑我回家的 |
[31:34] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[31:36] | But you can’t live… Here. | 但你不能住在 这种地方 |
[31:40] | You have to come live with me. | 你得搬来和我一起住 |
[31:43] | I’d love to, but I can’t afford it. | 我也想 但我付不起房租 |
[31:46] | You can once grandma calls the bank and makes it impossible | 你可以请外婆出山 打电话给银行 |
[31:48] | for your mom to cut you off again. | 让你妈妈的冻结令作废 |
[31:52] | I don’t think that that’s such a good idea. | 我觉得这样行不通 |
[31:53] | I don’t wanna make her any more mad. | 我不想火上浇油了 |
[31:56] | Well, she’ll never find out. Look, I explained to Cece | 你妈不会发现的 我曾经和茜茜提过 |
[31:59] | how bad being around your mom is for you, | 你在妈妈管制下的生活多悲惨 |
[32:02] | And she doesn’t wanna deal with Carol’s wrath either, | 她也不想激怒卡萝 惹火上身 |
[32:04] | so she won’t tell. | 所以她是不会说的 |
[32:08] | I don’t know what to say. | 真不知道该怎么谢你 |
[32:10] | I can’t believe that you would do this for me. | 你为我做了这么多 真是难以置信 |
[32:13] | You can show your gratitude by packing. | 那就快点打包搬来 报答我的恩情吧 |
[32:15] | I have to go meet my boss, | 我得去见我上司 |
[32:17] | but I’ll come pick you up after. | 之后我就回来接你 |
[32:19] | We Rhodes girls need to stick together. | 我们罗兹岛女孩要团结一心 |
[32:30] | Get him up! | 把他拽起来 |
[32:36] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Again? | 喂 不是吧 又来 |
[32:38] | Guys, come on. You can’t– | 伙计们 拜托 你们不能 |
[32:41] | Hey! I’m not part of his payment plan. | 喂 我可没付钱让你揍我 |
[32:44] | Sorry. Mr. Bass said | 抱歉 拜斯先生说了 |
[32:45] | Nothing should stop us except his safe word. | 在他喊出安全词前 我们不能停 |
[32:47] | This is serious. He could die. | 这可不是儿戏 他会死的 |
[32:49] | “Though this be madness, yet there is some method in’t.” | “纵使疯狂 仍有其理” |
[32:53] | Guess that wasn’t the safe word. | 这不是安全词吧 |
[32:55] | Chuck. Chuck, tell ’em to stop. | 恰克 恰克 快叫他们停手 |
[32:58] | Okay. Fine. Stop. | 好吧 停下 |
[33:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:05] | “Stop”? Really? That’s it? | “停下” 真的假的 这就行了 |
[33:07] | I wasn’t trying to kill myself. | 我又不是要寻死 |
[33:08] | Then what the hell were you doing? | 那你他妈到底想干什么 |
[33:14] | I was hoping it would hurt. | 我还指望会感到一丝疼痛 |
[33:16] | What, to–to dull the pain of losing Blair? | 怎么 为了减轻失去布莱尔的伤痛吗 |
[33:19] | That’s what you don’t understand. | 这你就不理解了 |
[33:21] | I feel nothing when I see her and Louis | 无论看到她和路易恩爱 |
[33:24] | or when I jump off a building | 还是我从高楼纵身跳下 |
[33:27] | Or when I crash a motorcycle. | 抑或我骑摩托摔倒 我都毫无感觉 |
[33:28] | Even you don’t irritate me. | 连你也无法在我心底激起一丝涟漪 |
[33:32] | Well, having these guys beat you up | 让这些人揍得你鼻青脸肿 |
[33:34] | is not the way to try to feel something. | 也不是唤起知觉的办法 |
[33:37] | You–you could have died. | 你弄不好会死的 |
[33:39] | Is being dead that much worse | 与其行尸走肉的活 |
[33:41] | than being nothing? | 不如干干脆脆的死 |
[33:48] | I still don’t know | 我还是想不通 |
[33:49] | how you got your mother to agree | 你妈把我大力拒之门外后 |
[33:50] | after she slammed the door in my face. | 你怎么还能把她说服 |
[33:52] | I just told her | 我只是告诉她 |
[33:53] | it was her chance to tell her side of the story | 现在趁机会讲讲她的苦衷 |
[33:55] | and move on with her life. | 然后继续自己的生活 |
[33:57] | And that it made her | 话一说完 她立即变得 |
[33:57] | seem classier than Ruth Madoff. | 比露丝·麦道夫更温雅 |
[33:59] | Clever. That’s all it took? | 聪明 这样就搞定了 |
[34:01] | Well, I had to let her decide on my internship– | 不 我还要让她替我选定实习单位 |
[34:03] | Goldman or Schumer. | 高盛还是舒默 |
[34:05] | Why do either? | 有什么关系呢 |
[34:06] | Well, like I said in L.A, | 我在洛杉矶那会就说过 |
[34:08] | I need to figure out my future, | 我得定好未来发展方向 |
[34:09] | and, you know, | 再说 你也知道 |
[34:10] | both are great options | 这两家都是极好的选择 |
[34:11] | other people would kill for. | 大家挤破了头都想进 |
[34:13] | How about working for me instead? | 不如你来为我工作 怎样 |
[34:15] | I’m not a journalist. | 我不是记者 |
[34:17] | I’m not looking for you to be one. | 我也不指望你当记者 |
[34:19] | The newspaper is just the cornerstone | 这份报纸只是一个起步 |
[34:20] | of what I hope is gonna be a new media empire. | 一个未来新兴传媒帝国的基础 |
[34:23] | Someone with your persuasive skills | 以你这么出色的口才 |
[34:24] | could be great at sales or marketing. | 在市场营销方面会大有作为 |
[34:26] | Once you know how to control information, | 一旦掌握了信息传媒 |
[34:28] | You can do anything with it– | 你就能妙手生花 |
[34:30] | politics, banking, whatever. | 政界 银行业 玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[34:32] | While that sounds great, | 听上去很诱人 |
[34:34] | I would have to get my family to approve me | 我去征求父母同意 来开始这段 |
[34:36] | pulling out of this other thing. | 独一无二的旅程 |
[34:37] | Well, just remind them what “George” Did for J.F.K. Jr. | 提醒他们 “乔治”在出版界举足轻重的地位 |
[34:37] | J.F.K.Jr是《乔治》杂志的创始人 这里一语双关 引用了内特的假名字”乔治” | |
[34:42] | See you at the office next week. | 下周办公室见 |
[34:46] | Watch out, Nate. | 内特 你要小心 |
[34:47] | Looks like sex play may not be the only game you’re a pawn in. | 情爱人生皆游戏 你是棋子一颗 |
[34:57] | So it looks like something called a conversion disorder. | 这症状像是转换紊乱症 |
[35:00] | People become blind, paralyzed, or unable to feel | 患者在经历一次心理创伤后 |
[35:04] | after experiencing a psychological trauma, | 失明 瘫痪或失去知觉 |
[35:06] | I.E. Blair leaving you forever. | 在你这里 也就是失去布莱尔 |
[35:08] | It’s a little like P.T.S.D. | 有点像创伤后应激障碍 |
[35:10] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[35:12] | You should see someone. | 你得去看个医生 |
[35:14] | Treatment involves trying to make the patient feel again. | 治疗方法包括让患者恢复感觉 |
[35:16] | That’s what I was doing before you showed up. | 你来搅局之前 我不就在做这个 |
[35:19] | Well, how about instead of pain, | 不要一心追求痛感 |
[35:22] | you try to feel good things? | 尝试下美好点的感觉 |
[35:25] | I could tickle you. | 我可以帮你挠痒痒 |
[35:27] | I’d rather hire someone else to do that, | 我情愿花钱找别人来挠 |
[35:29] | thank you, but it wouldn’t work either. | 多谢你美意 但这也没用的 |
[35:31] | Why don’t we discuss | 在你给我帮助前 |
[35:32] | why you needed my help before instead? | 不如先来谈谈 你要我帮什么忙 |
[35:34] | Um… I wrote a novel. | 我写了本小说 |
[35:36] | It was something I was working on for a while. | 花了不少时间才写出来 |
[35:38] | No one was supposed to see it, but then Vanessa found it | 它本不该为人所知 但瓦内萨发现了 |
[35:41] | and sent it to a publisher, | 把它寄给了出版社 |
[35:42] | so I need to find out which one | 我要找出是哪家出版社 |
[35:44] | So I can, uh, I can stop it from coming out. | 才能阻止它的发行 |
[35:46] | Forgive me for stating the obvious, | 恕我直言 |
[35:47] | But isn’t being published | 但作家的终极目标 |
[35:49] | a writer’s goal? | 不就是著作出版吗 |
[35:50] | Not for this book. | 这本书可不是 |
[35:52] | It’s– it’s a scathing social satire | 这是本针砭时弊之作 |
[35:53] | About everyone I know, including you. | 对象则是所有我认识的人 包括你 |
[35:55] | Return of Charlie Trout. | 查理·特鲁再世 |
[35:57] | Hmm. I need to get into Vanessa’s bank account | 是的 我要拿到瓦内萨的银行账单 |
[35:59] | so I can see who’s making the deposits | 赶在小说公诸于世之前 |
[36:01] | before anyone sees what I wrote. | 查清是谁在给她汇款 |
[36:02] | Well, just because I can’t feel anything | 我的心已痛得麻木 |
[36:05] | shouldn’t mean everyone else has to endure a humiliation. | 但不代表别人就该被揭疮疤 |
[36:11] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[36:19] | So Jason said we could crash with him and his roommates | 杰森说 在我们找到住处前 |
[36:22] | until we find our own place. | 可以到他那里暂住 |
[36:26] | Max… | 马克斯 |
[36:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:31] | I don’t think I can go. | 我觉得我走不了了 |
[36:33] | What are you talking about? It’ll be great. | 你说什么呢 会很开心的 |
[36:35] | I even got us onion-flavored snacks for the road. | 我买了洋葱味的零食在路上吃 |
[36:38] | And these things. | 还有这些 |
[36:42] | What changed? | 怎么改主意了 |
[36:45] | Remember what you said. | 我还记得你说过 |
[36:47] | This isn’t giving up on our dreams. | 这不是放弃梦想 |
[36:49] | It’s just making them happen in a different place. | 只是在新的起点让它实现 |
[37:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:06] | I just realized that | 我刚才意识到 |
[37:08] | what’s making me unhappy in L.A. isn’t L.A. | 我的不满并非来自洛城本身 |
[37:14] | It’s you. | 而是你 |
[37:16] | Where is this coming from? I love you. | 你怎么会这么想 我爱你 |
[37:18] | I’m sorry. I wish I could explain better, | 抱歉 我希望能向你好好解释 |
[37:20] | but I can’t. | 但我现在不能 |
[37:22] | Just… be happy | 一定要开心 |
[37:25] | and… know that I never meant to hurt you. | 要记住 我无意伤害你 |
[37:30] | How well do any of us really know each other? | 隔人如隔山 知面不知心 |
[37:33] | Even families have their secrets. | 就连家人之间也会有所隐瞒 |
[37:36] | We were so close. | 我们太亲近了 |
[37:37] | I could even see my mother’s face | 我已经能想象到 路易为维护贪食症未婚妻 |
[37:39] | as Louis gave away his title | 与母决裂 放弃王位时 |
[37:41] | because his fiancee was bulimic. | 妈妈会是怎样的表情 |
[37:43] | She would have never forgiven him. | 她一定不会原谅他的 |
[37:46] | It would have been perfect. | 那样事情就完美了 |
[37:48] | Why not just tell her Blair’s pregnant? | 干嘛不直接告诉她布莱尔怀孕了 |
[37:51] | Please. Nothing would make her happier | 算了吧 宝贝王储有后 |
[37:53] | than a grandchild by golden boy. | 她高兴还来不及呢 |
[37:56] | I just have to find another way to get Louis | 我得想点别的办法 把路易逐出摩纳哥 |
[37:58] | out of Monaco for good so my mother will finally see | 一劳永逸 让母亲看到 自始至终 |
[38:02] | I was the right choice all along. | 我才是最佳王位继承人 |
[38:07] | Vengeance becomes you. | 祝你复仇成功 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:25] | So how did your crazy roommate take it? | 你的抓狂室友挺住了吗 |
[38:27] | It wasn’t easy, but he’ll be fine. | 还是难以接受 但他会缓过来的 |
[38:30] | Well, maybe you should get further from him | 也许只逃到圣莫妮卡还不够 |
[38:32] | than just Santa Monica. | 你要离他再远一点 |
[38:34] | I’m sure it’s okay. | 我倒没什么问题 |
[38:36] | Unless you found us a different apartment. | 除非你给我们另找了间公寓 |
[38:38] | Mm, how about one on the upper east side? | 上东区的公寓怎么样 |
[38:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[38:43] | Well, turns out my boss was only in L.A. for the movie. | 原来我上司来洛城只是为了电影监制 |
[38:46] | So my meeting was about transferring her back | 我以后的工作就随她迁回纽约办公处了 |
[38:48] | to her New York office, and I want you to come with me. | 我希望你能和我一起走 |
[38:52] | Last time didn’t work out so well. | 上次我们回去时 下场可不妙 |
[38:54] | Well, this time, you won’t have your mom to worry about, | 但这次你不用担心你妈妈了 |
[38:57] | and you’ll have your trust fund and your family. | 你会自食其力 有信托基金 有家人陪伴 |
[39:01] | Cece wants us to stay with her in Montecito until we leave, | 茜茜让我们动身前去蒙特西托和她住 |
[39:04] | and her house is huge. | 她的房子可大了 |
[39:05] | You would love it. Please. All you have to do is say yes. | 你一定会喜欢的 求你了 快答应吧 |
[39:12] | Why not? | 干嘛不呢 |
[39:14] | I think I’m done here. | 我对这里毫无眷恋 |
[39:19] | They say blood is thicker than water. | 人们常说血浓于水 |
[39:22] | But it’s also a lot harder to clean up when it spills. | 但是血亲相争 其伤更深 |
[39:39] | If I’d known any better, | 要不是我了解你 |
[39:40] | I’d think you’re starting to like Brooklyn. | 我真会以为你喜欢上布鲁克林了 |
[39:42] | It isn’t Brooklyn I’m here for. | 我不是为布鲁克林来的 |
[39:46] | You’re the only person I can have | 现在也只有你 |
[39:47] | a furtive, emotionally loaded conversation with right now. | 能让我倾心密谈 无所顾忌了 |
[39:52] | How’s Chuck? | 恰克怎么样 |
[39:53] | Uh, he’s… okay. Sort of. Long Freudian story. | 他还行 没什么大碍 走在漫漫心路 |
[39:57] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[39:59] | Pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[40:02] | That makes it sound more real. | 大声说出来才显真实 |
[40:04] | I had hoped denial would last longer | 我还希望想到应对策略之前 |
[40:06] | as a coping mechanism, | 能多自欺一段时间 |
[40:07] | but breast tenderness and morning sickness | 但乳房胀痛和晨起孕吐 让这个事实 |
[40:09] | made that impossible. | 变得无法否认 |
[40:13] | You know, you do have options. | 要记得 你还有别的选择 |
[40:17] | And I’ve considered them all, | 我都考虑过了 |
[40:19] | but no matter what, this baby was conceived out of love, | 不管怎样 这孩子是爱情的结晶 |
[40:22] | and… I’m gonna keep it. | 我 打算生下来 |
[40:28] | Have you not told Louis | 你没告诉路易怀孕的事 |
[40:29] | because it might be Chuck’s? | 是因为担心孩子是恰克的吧 |
[40:32] | I only slept with him once. | 我只和恰克睡过一次 |
[40:34] | I slept with Louis a hundred times. | 但我和路易睡过好多次了 |
[40:36] | He may be mild-mannered, but he’s surprisingly virile. | 他外表温和 但其实雄风慑人 |
[40:39] | So by the sheer law of probability, | 所以单凭概率论来看 |
[40:41] | it must be his. | 孩子一定是他的 |
[40:43] | Well, except the definition of “Probability” | 不过”可能事件”的定义 |
[40:46] | is “Strong likelihood” not, uh, “Known fact” | 是”很有可能”而不是”既成事实” |
[40:50] | Haven’t you read “The power of positive thinking”? | 你没读过《积极思维的力量》吗 |
[40:53] | Put your giant intellect aside and just focus with me | 把你的聪明智慧放一边 专心祝我和助我 |
[40:56] | on wish fulfillment. | 梦想成真吧 |
[40:57] | This is not that kind of situation. | 这和书里的情况不同 |
[40:59] | Even Blair Waldorf cannot bend D.N.A. to her will. | 即使布莱尔·霍道夫也不能随心改变DNA |
[41:05] | I am about to marry a fabulous man… | 我即将嫁给自己的白马王子 |
[41:10] | who happens to be a prince. | 货真价实的王子 |
[41:14] | I can’t be this close to having all my dreams come true | 我从未离梦想如此之近 绝不能因为 |
[41:16] | only to have them yanked away by one transgression | 我婚前和其他有男生越礼之举 |
[41:20] | at a stranger’s bar mitzvah. | 就轻言放弃 |
[41:24] | Look, I know it’s scary, | 我知道这很可怕 |
[41:25] | but I think you should know who the father is, | 但你应该查出孩子父亲是谁 |
[41:28] | if not for yourself, then for the baby. | 即使不是为了你 也为了孩子 |
[41:38] | And what if I lose everything? | 如果东窗事发 我一无所有了呢 |
[41:41] | You’ll still have me. | 你还有我 |
[41:43] | Maybe it’s not blood bonds that make us a family. | 或许 家人未必要有血缘联系 |
[41:46] | Perhaps it’s the people who know our secrets | 真正的家人会死守秘密 友情不减 |
[41:49] | and love us anyway, so we can finally be ourselves. | 多亏他们 我们才能做回自己 |
[41:54] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |