时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:01] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:03] | My meeting was about | 会议上说 |
[00:04] | transferring her back to her new york office, | 我上司要迁回纽约办事处了 |
[00:06] | and I want you to come with me. | 我希望你能和我一起走 |
[00:08] | You weren’t even the last one to kiss her before Louis. I was. | 你甚至不是路易前最后吻她的人 我才是 |
[00:10] | The last person she was with before she left was me. | 她离开前最后和她在一起的人是我 |
[00:12] | There’s not a woman in this room who didn’t take some pleasure | 在场的女士们无一不为你的失意而高兴 |
[00:15] | in your downfall, myself included. | 我也不例外 |
[00:17] | How about working for me instead? | 不如来为我工作 怎样 |
[00:18] | The newspaper’s just the cornerstone | 报纸只是我 |
[00:20] | of what I hope is gonna be a new media empire. | 新传媒大业的基石 |
[00:22] | I wrote a novel. No one was supposed to see it, | 我写了本小说 它本不该被公诸于世 |
[00:24] | but then Vanessa found it and sent it to a publisher, | 但瓦内莎发现了 并递交给了出版商 |
[00:26] | so I need to find out which one. | 因此我需要找出是哪个出版商 |
[00:28] | But isn’t being published a writer’s goal? | 但出版著作不正是作家的目标吗 |
[00:31] | Not for this book. It’s a– it’s a scathing social satire | 这本是例外 这是本针砭时事之作 |
[00:34] | about everyone I know. | 对象则是你们 |
[00:35] | Have you not told Louis because it might be Chuck’s? | 你没告诉路易 是担心孩子可能是恰克的吗 |
[00:37] | I can’t be this close to having all my dreams come true | 我从未离梦想如此之近 |
[00:39] | only to have them yanked away. | 我绝不能让它溜走 |
[00:41] | Look, I know it’s scary, | 我知道这有些可怕 |
[00:42] | but I think you should know who the father is. | 但你应该查出孩子父亲是谁 |
[00:45] | And what if I lose everything? | 如果东窗事发 我一无所有了呢 |
[01:03] | 最终化验结果 病患名字:布莱尔·霍道夫 | |
[01:08] | They say the only way | 常言道 战胜恐惧的最好办法 |
[01:10] | to conquer your fear is to face what you fear the most. | 就是直面你最害怕的东西 |
[01:20] | You must walk into the belly of the beast… | 不入虎穴 |
[01:28] | and risk the possibility of failure. | 焉得虎子 |
[01:39] | But try to hide from the fear, | 但如果试图逃避 |
[01:42] | and you risk it swallowing you whole. | 最终可能落得苦果自食 |
[01:45] | Go away. I’m preparing for my interview with “Hello!” magazine. | 走开 我在为《Hello!》杂志的访谈做准备 |
[01:48] | But doctor office call again. | 但医生那边又打电话过来了 |
[01:50] | They have test results. | 化验结果已经出来了 |
[01:52] | Hang up, or I’ll tell the reporter | 挂掉 不然我等下就跟记者说 |
[01:53] | you’re undocumented. | 你是非法移民 |
[01:59] | We have problem. | 情况不妙 |
[02:01] | Doctor’s office call four times | 医生那边打过来四次电话 |
[02:03] | to say paternity test ready for pickup. | 说已经验出孩子的父亲是谁 只待取结果了 |
[02:04] | Miss Blair say she busy, | 布莱尔小姐说她很忙 |
[02:05] | but reading Grace Kelly biography all day | 但一整天都在格蕾丝·凯丽传记 |
[02:08] | is not busy. Is denial. | 那不叫忙 她是在逃避 |
[02:11] | When does Louis get back from his trip? | 路易什么时候旅行归来 |
[02:12] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[02:13] | And Miss Blair had promised us that she find out | 布莱尔小姐答应我们 |
[02:15] | who baby daddy is before Prince Louis get home. | 她会在路易王子回来前弄清谁是孩子他爸 |
[02:18] | All right, I have a couple things to do this morning, | 好 我现在手上还有点事 |
[02:19] | But when I’m done, I will March her | 等完事后 如果有必要的话 |
[02:20] | to the doctor’s office myself if I have to. | 我就亲自押她去医生那里 |
[02:26] | Miss Serena, welcome home! | 瑟琳娜小姐 欢迎回来 |
[02:29] | Dorota, I’m so happy to see you. | 多洛塔 真高兴见到你 |
[02:36] | We missed you so much. | 我们很想你 |
[02:38] | I go tell Miss Blair you are home. | 我去告诉布莱尔小姐你回来了 |
[02:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:44] | Whoa. That is not the look of a girl | 这可不是一个驾临帝都纽约的女孩儿 |
[02:47] | in an empire state of mind. | 该有的表情呀 |
[02:48] | Last week at grandma’s was great, | 上周在外婆那里呆得很开心 |
[02:51] | but I don’t know. I think it was a mistake to come back. | 我不确定 也许我不该回到这里 |
[02:54] | Stop worrying about your mom. | 别再担心你妈妈的事了 |
[02:56] | Cece won’t tell a soul you’re here, | 茜茜绝不会告诉别人你在这的 |
[02:58] | and she promised to call my mom | 她还答应给我妈妈打电话 |
[02:59] | to make sure she doesn’t say anything either. | 好让她也别说漏了嘴 |
[03:01] | But even if that’s true, | 就算是那样 |
[03:03] | what about Blair or Dan or everyone else? | 我该怎么面对布莱尔 丹他们呢 |
[03:06] | I don’t think they’ll be thrilled to find out | 我这个疯子回来了 |
[03:08] | the psychotic freak is back in town. | 我觉得他们不会感到兴奋的 |
[03:10] | Please, this place is a mecca for psychotic freaks. | 拜托 这里就是疯子们的圣地啊 |
[03:13] | Everyone goes off the rails at some point around here. | 这里的人都会时不时干出点反常的事儿 |
[03:16] | It’s practically a rite of passage | 这在上东区 |
[03:19] | on the upper east side. | 简直就是每个人的必经之路 |
[03:20] | It’s our version of a bat mitzvah. | 是上东区版的成人礼 |
[03:22] | Well, maybe for someone who’s from here, but me… | 对土生土长的人来说可能是这样 可我.. |
[03:26] | You a Rhodes? You’ll be fine. | 是来自罗德岛的女孩儿 没什么好担心的 |
[03:38] | I suffer through mediocre sex with an editor’s assistant | 为了找出谁出版了你的书 |
[03:40] | to find out who’s publishing your book, | 我委曲求全与无情趣的编辑助理上床 |
[03:42] | And this is how you thank me? | 你就这么报答我 |
[03:44] | Chuck, you felt nothing after “Field of dreams,” | 鉴于你看了《梦想之地》后毫无反应 |
[03:46] | so I’m taking it to the next level. | 我决定进一步感化你 |
[03:48] | If that movie can’t make you feel, | 如果那电影不能让你有所感觉 |
[03:49] | then maybe this little guy can. | 说不定这个小家伙会有点用 |
[03:53] | The only thing this mongrel makes me feel is disgust. | 这个小串串能给我的唯一感觉就是恶心 |
[03:55] | Take it back to the pound, or I will. | 把它带回收容所 不然我就自己来 |
[03:57] | Sorry. I have a meeting. | 抱歉 我还有个会面 |
[03:58] | I gotta kill this book once and for all. | 我必须把这本书扼杀在摇篮里 以绝后患 |
[03:59] | I have to see my old mentor Noah Shapiro. | 我要去见以前的导师 诺亚·夏皮诺 |
[04:02] | It’ll take some persuading, but I think it’ll help. | 可能要和他磨一阵 但我觉得应该有用 |
[04:04] | I have some knee pads in the bedroom if you need them. | 我的卧室里有些护膝 需要的话可以拿 |
[04:06] | I think simple conversation will do the trick, but thank you. | 我想口上求助就可以 但还是谢谢你 |
[04:11] | Whoa. Who’s this little guy? | 这小家伙是谁 |
[04:14] | He’s Chuck’s new, uh– | 它是恰克的新… |
[04:15] | Drunken mistake. Never sleep with a girl from P.E.T.A. | 醉酒之过 别和善待动物组织的女孩上床 |
[04:18] | What, did we have plans or something? | 是有什么计划吗 |
[04:19] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你才来的吗 |
[04:20] | No, no, I’m just here to wish you good luck on your first day. | 不 只是想祝你上班第一天顺利 |
[04:23] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:26] | Remember to walk the dog. | 记得遛狗 |
[04:35] | What, are you gonna keep him? | 你要养它啊 |
[04:36] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[04:36] | Well, you should. You might need a new buddy. | 你该试试 你也许需要个新伴 |
[04:39] | I won’t be around much between school | 我要在学校和《纽约观察家》新工作间来回跑 |
[04:40] | and my new job at “The spectator.” | 所以不能常来陪你 |
[04:41] | You do know this is not the kind of job | 你知道这可不是你在好莱坞派对上 |
[04:43] | you should get from a chick at a hollywood party. | 勾搭个女人 就能搞来的那种工作吧 |
[04:45] | Diana’s completely rebuilding the paper, | 戴安娜在全面改造这份报纸 |
[04:47] | and even though I’m only an intern, | 尽管我只是个实习生 |
[04:48] | She says there’s a lot of opportunity to move up. | 她说我提升的机会多得很 |
[04:50] | Nathaniel, you and I both know the only reason | 内特尼尔 我们都知道 |
[04:52] | this woman’s hired you is so you can please her in the bedroom, | 这女人雇你的唯一原因不过是你的床上功夫 |
[04:56] | not the boardroom. | 而不是业务能力 |
[04:57] | Now… If you’ll excuse me, | 现在我要失陪一下 |
[05:00] | I have to call Victor, get this thing… out of here. | 我要打电话给维克托 让他把这东西弄走 |
[05:13] | Mmm! Yum. | 看起来好好吃 |
[05:15] | You’re back! | 你回来了 |
[05:17] | Oh, I thought I’d lost you to the land of pole dancing classes | 我还以为你要留在那个全是钢管舞课程 |
[05:21] | and gluten-free foods. | 和不含麸质食物的地方了呢 |
[05:21] | I am back, and look who I brought with me. | 我回来了 看看我带回了谁 |
[05:25] | Okay. And why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[05:26] | She’s hit a rough patch with her mother. | 她和她妈妈有点矛盾 |
[05:28] | You know how that is. | 你是知道的 |
[05:29] | I thought maybe she could stay in the guest room | 我想在事情解决一切之前 |
[05:31] | until we figure things out. | 也许她可以在客房住一阵 |
[05:36] | I’ll allow it. Welcome back. | 我同意 欢迎回来 |
[05:41] | Well, thank you for letting me stay at your place. | 谢谢你让我住在你家 |
[05:43] | I love your apartment. | 我好喜欢你的公寓 |
[05:45] | Oh, you should have seen the place | 你应该看看查莉之前住的地方 |
[05:46] | I found Charlie living. “Squalor” is too nice a word. | 脏得让人无法形容 |
[05:49] | But now you have heated bathroom floors | 而现在你有浴室地暖 |
[05:52] | and the future princess of Monaco | 还有摩纳哥未来的王妃 |
[05:54] | as your landlord. Speaking of which, B., | 做你的房东 对了 B |
[05:56] | where’s your prince? | 你的白马王子呢 |
[05:58] | Cologne for a charity event. He’ll be back tonight. | 在科隆参加慈善活动 今晚回来 |
[06:00] | Which is why miss Blair must be going. | 所以布莱尔小姐现在就该动身了 |
[06:03] | Many things to do before he returns. | 在他回来前 还有很多事要办 |
[06:05] | Like possibly find a new maid. | 比如 也许该换个女佣 |
[06:07] | An employee with one child is annoying. | 带一个小孩已经够烦人了 |
[06:08] | Two is grounds for termination. | 带两个小孩直接解雇 |
[06:10] | Oh, my gosh. Dorota, I forgot. Congratulations. | 天呐 多洛塔 我都忘了 恭喜你 |
[06:13] | Thank you. I must say, | 谢谢 我不得不说 |
[06:15] | best part of pregnancy is knowing who father is. | 怀孕最美好的部分就是知道孩子他爸是谁 |
[06:20] | Sorry to eclair and run, ladies, | 不好意思失陪了 姑娘们 |
[06:22] | but I have an interview today, | 我今天有一个采访 |
[06:24] | and I need to go over my talking points. | 我需要再复习一下谈话要点 |
[06:25] | Wait. No, no. Does this mean you’re not going | 等等 你不会今晚 |
[06:27] | to the Jenny Packham show tonight? | 不去珍妮·帕克汉的时装秀了吧 |
[06:28] | We were finally invited to model together. | 我们好不容易一起被邀请去做走秀嘉宾 |
[06:31] | Well, as much as it pains me, | 这倒让我觉得苦不堪言 |
[06:32] | I guess you’ll have to storm the catwalk without me. | 你还是独自一人去艳惊秀场 |
[06:35] | Bisous, mes cheres. | 回见 亲爱的 |
[06:38] | Now time to do thing you swore | 趁王子还没回来 |
[06:40] | to Mr. Humphrey you do before prince home. | 是时候去做和汉弗瑞先生约定好的事情了 |
[06:43] | If you mean shopping, absolutely. | 你是说购物吧 没问题 |
[06:45] | See? I told you. That went great. | 看 我说吧 一切顺利 |
[06:48] | Now that you’ve survived Blair, | 现在已经过了布莱尔这关了 |
[06:49] | let’s go talk to my mom. | 我们再去和我妈谈谈 |
[06:51] | I can go prime her first | 我先去给她打支预防针 |
[06:53] | so it’s not too big of a surprise. | 这样她看到你也不会太惊讶 |
[06:55] | You can unpack and have the car bring you there after. | 你收拾下 然后让司机送你过来 |
[06:58] | She will welcome you with open arms. You’ll see. | 她会热情地欢迎你的 等着瞧吧 |
[07:07] | So Dan Humphrey wrote an actual novel. | 丹·汉弗瑞写了一本真真正正的小说 |
[07:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:11] | And I was confident you’d remain an epic disappointment. | 我坚信你会一如既往地令人大失所望 |
[07:15] | Well, I never intended to publish “Inside.” | 我从没打算要出版《局外人》 |
[07:17] | Somehow it fell into | 但不知怎么地 |
[07:18] | Simon & Schuster’s laps anonymously, | 变成了西蒙与舒斯特出版社的匿名文章 |
[07:21] | and since they’re your publisher, | 而他们又是你的出版商 |
[07:22] | I was hoping you could get the book killed. | 所以我希望你可以阻止这本书出版 |
[07:24] | It’s a satire of my entire life | 这是描写我生活的讽刺作品 |
[07:26] | and everyone I know, and if it’s released, | 里面涉及了每一位我认识的人 一旦出版 |
[07:29] | I’ll be a pariah. | 我就完蛋了 |
[07:31] | My, you turned out to be an even bigger coward than I thought. | 老天 你变得比我料想的还要没用 |
[07:37] | The best way to make sure your book fades into oblivion– | 让你的小说不被人关注的最好办法就是 |
[07:41] | Leave it alone. | 置之不理 |
[07:42] | What, let it come out? | 什么 让它出版吗 |
[07:43] | Have you seen what’s on the best seller list? | 你看过那些在畅销榜上的书吗 |
[07:45] | Unless you’re friends with Rizzoli and Isles | 除非你和《秒女神探》是朋友 |
[07:48] | or related to a Bounty Hunter, | 或者和《赏金猎人》有关联 |
[07:50] | no one will give a crap about your world. | 否则 没人会正眼瞧你一眼的 |
[07:52] | you’ll be lucky if your book | 如果这本书能被放在削价处理区 |
[07:55] | makes it into the remainder bin at strand. | 你就该感到幸运了 |
[07:56] | Trust me. Let it come out, and vanish. | 相信我 任它自生自灭吧 |
[07:59] | 她在买鞋 没去拿化验单 -多洛塔 | |
[08:03] | Ready to go? | 准备走了吗 |
[08:04] | Dan humphrey, | 这位是丹·汉弗瑞 |
[08:05] | Alessandra Steele, | 这位是亚历山德拉·斯蒂尔 |
[08:06] | my agent. | 我的助理 |
[08:07] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[08:08] | You, too. | 幸会 |
[08:09] | Um, well, if you really think it’s best for me to do nothing, | 如果你真觉得置之不理是最好的办法 |
[08:12] | then that’s what I’ll do. Thank you. | 那我就照做了 谢谢你 |
[08:15] | And please don’t tell anyone. | 请不要告诉任何人 |
[08:25] | Wait outside a second. | 你在外面等一下 |
[08:26] | I need to call my old friend Jonathan Karp. | 我要给我的老朋友乔纳森·卡尔帕打个电话 |
[08:32] | I should go. I’m gonna be late for my panic meeting. | 我该走了 与”恐慌乐队”的会我要迟到了 |
[08:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[08:41] | With Eric gone, it’s pretty lonely. | 艾瑞克走了 真的很寂寞 |
[08:42] | I feel like all I do is play “Angry birds” | 感觉我只能玩玩愤怒的小鸟 |
[08:44] | and grill Larissa for gossip. | 从拉瑞莎那淘点八卦消息 |
[08:47] | Well, there’s only one more month, | 就剩一个月了 |
[08:48] | and Serena’s back today. | 今天瑟琳娜也回来了 |
[08:49] | Ohh. Mwah. True. It’ll be so good to see her. | 是啊 能见到她真是太好了 |
[08:55] | Carol, I am so glad you called. | 卡萝 很高兴你给我打电话 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry I’ve been out of touch. | 很抱歉有段时间没跟你联系了 |
[09:00] | Have you heard anything from Charlie? | 你有查莉的消息吗 |
[09:02] | No. Why? Is everything okay? | 没有 怎么了 没事吧 |
[09:03] | She’s taken off, and I think she might be on the West Coast, | 她离家出走了 我想也许她去了西海岸 |
[09:07] | and mom’s not returning my calls. | 妈妈又不接我电话 |
[09:08] | Have you spoken to her? | 你有跟妈妈通过电话吗 |
[09:10] | A few times, | 偶尔 |
[09:11] | but Serena’s back from Los Angeles, | 但是瑟琳娜从洛杉矶回来了 |
[09:13] | so I’ll see if she’s heard from Charlie. | 我问下她有没有查莉的消息 |
[09:15] | Serena was in L.A.? | 瑟琳娜去过洛杉矶了吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah. Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[09:18] | Listen… Why don’t I fly up? | 不如我飞过去吧 |
[09:22] | It would be really good for me | 我想现在和家人在一起 |
[09:24] | to be around family right now anyway. | 会比较好 |
[09:25] | Sure. Come. Um, I could definitely use the company. | 可以 来吧 我也正好缺个伴儿 |
[09:29] | And in the meantime, I’ll let you know if I hear anything. | 对了 我有消息也会通知你的 |
[09:31] | Okay. Bye-bye, sweetie. | 好的 拜拜 亲爱的 |
[09:44] | Did you pick up the test results? | 你去拿化验单了吗 |
[09:46] | I’m just opening the door to the doctor’s office. | 我正要进医生办公室呢 |
[09:49] | I’d better hang up, though. | 我得挂了 |
[09:50] | It’s so rude to talk on the phone… | 看医生还打电话不礼貌 |
[10:01] | Turns out that the rumored U.E.S. novel | 看来流传已久的上东区小说 |
[10:03] | is fact, not fiction, | 是真的 而不是谣言 |
[10:05] | and I have the inside scoop on who the author is. | 我有独家爆料 知道谁是作者了噢 |
[10:09] | Patience, pets. Your answer’s coming. | 耐心点 粉丝们 答案即将揭晓 |
[10:20] | Right now the median age of this paper’s readership is over 50, | 目前报纸读者的平均年龄在50岁以上 |
[10:23] | and its online presence all but nonexistent. | 而网站访问量几乎为零 |
[10:26] | They don’t even have an app, for god’s sake. | 老天爷 他们甚至没开发阅读软件 |
[10:28] | So… first course of business is rebranding. | 所以 首要任务就是重塑品牌 |
[10:31] | That’s why I’m having the paper | 而今晚珍妮·帕克汉派对的 |
[10:32] | sponsor the Jenny Packham party tonight. | 报纸赞助权在我手上 |
[10:34] | Show we’re a little more glamorous now that I’m here. | 我的到来让我们的事业更上一层楼 |
[10:38] | So where can I start? | 我该做些什么呢 |
[10:43] | how about by making me scream? | 不如让我尖叫吧 |
[10:47] | What? Right here with a full office? | 什么 外面一屋子的职员呢 |
[10:49] | I mean, the staff might think you’re playing favorites. | 员工会觉得你在潜规则 |
[10:51] | Besides, I don’t like an audience. | 再说 我不喜欢有观众围观 |
[10:57] | Excuse me. Can I have everyone’s attention? | 打扰一下 大家注意了 |
[11:01] | You’re all fired. | 你们都被炒了 |
[11:02] | Don’t bother cleaning out your desks. | 别忘了走时把桌子清干净 |
[11:04] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[11:16] | 约翰·保罗·克莱因 金柏莉 产科&妇科医生 | |
[11:19] | All right. Come on. Hey, take a deep breath. | 好了 别这样 深呼吸 |
[11:23] | Let’s open that bad boy. | 咱们把这潘多拉的盒子打开 |
[11:24] | What?! Here? | 什么 在这里吗 |
[11:26] | The results of this test could alter the course of my life. | 这个测试结果可能会改变我的人生 |
[11:29] | You want me to face that in front of pigeons | 你想让我在鸽子和路边摊前 |
[11:30] | and–and street vendors? | 直面结果吗 |
[11:31] | You said yourself that the odds are in Louis’ favor. | 是你说的 路易喜欢惊喜 |
[11:33] | And he will be an amazing father. | 他还会是个好爸爸 |
[11:38] | But… What if it’s Chuck’s? | 但是 如果是恰克的呢 |
[11:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:41] | You’re right. I’ll open it, | 你是对的 我会打开的 |
[11:43] | immediately after my interview with “Hello!” Magazine. | 在《Hello!》杂志采访之后 |
[11:46] | I can’t face the press if I’ve just heard unsettling news. | 如果是个坏消息 我肯定没法面对媒体 |
[11:48] | I need to look like Grace Kelly, | 我得优雅如格雷斯.凯丽 |
[11:50] | not Grace Coddington. | 而不是格蕾丝·柯丁顿 |
[11:51] | I have to manage some business of my own, | 我还有自己的事情要处理 |
[11:52] | but go do your interview. | 反正你先去采访 |
[11:54] | I’ll meet you back at your apartment, | 回头在你公寓碰头 |
[11:55] | and we can open it then. | 然后我们一起打开它 |
[11:56] | That is much more civilized… | 这种态度就很绅士 |
[11:58] | Unlike your hair, Humphrey. | 汉弗瑞 但你的头发就 |
[12:00] | You look like a muppet. | 你看着像个木偶 |
[12:03] | Oh, the whole summer was amazing, | 整个夏天都太棒了 |
[12:06] | but getting the job with Jane made it feel | 这都要归功于 |
[12:07] | like it all happened for a reason, you know? | 和简一起工作 |
[12:09] | I start setting up her New York office tomorrow. | 我明天要去布置她在纽约的办公室 |
[12:12] | Oh, that is so wonderful, sweetheart. | 那太好了 宝贝儿 |
[12:13] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[12:15] | By the way, have you heard anything from your cousin? | 对了 你有你表妹的消息吗 |
[12:18] | I got a call from Carol this morning, very concerned. | 我今天早上接到卡萝的电话 她很着急 |
[12:20] | I guess Charlie might have run away to Los Angeles. | 我猜查莉大概跑到洛杉矶去了 |
[12:23] | Grandma didn’t call you? | 外婆没给你打电话吗 |
[12:27] | So that’s what she was calling about. | 怪不得她打电话给我了 |
[12:28] | Look, Carol was cutting her off, | 卡萝断了她的钱 |
[12:30] | and by the way, Charlie’s 19. | 而且查莉都19岁了 |
[12:32] | So it’s not like she’s running away. | 她这又不算逃走 |
[12:34] | She’s just leaving home. | 她只是离开家而已 |
[12:35] | I know, but your grandmother should not be lying to Carol. | 我明白 但是你外婆不应该对卡萝撒谎 |
[12:38] | After all, charlie has had sade serious mental health issues. | 不管怎么说 查莉还有严重的精神问题 |
[12:41] | Mom, I saw her myself. She’s fine, I promise. | 妈 我见过她了 她很好 我保证 |
[12:45] | Well, that’s not for you to decide. | 这可不是你能决定的 |
[12:46] | Carol is her mother, | 卡萝才是她妈妈 |
[12:47] | and I’m not gonna participate in deceiving her. | 我不会帮着你们骗她 |
[12:55] | Sorry, Charlie, but it looks like your upper east side dream | 抱歉 查莉 看来你的上东区美梦 |
[12:58] | just turned into a nightmare. | 就要变成一场噩梦了 |
[13:02] | When I interviewed Prince Louis for this article, | 我为这篇文章 采访路易王子的时候 |
[13:05] | he said that family’s very important to you. | 他说 对你来说家庭很重要 |
[13:08] | That’s one of the many things he loves about you. | 这也是他爱你的其中一点原因 |
[13:11] | He said that? | 他说过吗 |
[13:12] | So… What about the two of you? | 那么 你们俩现在怎么样了 |
[13:16] | When will you be starting a family? | 准备什么时候组建个家庭呢 |
[13:17] | Oh, well, that’s a very personal question. | 这问题太私人了 |
[13:21] | We can skip it. | 我们可以跳过 |
[13:22] | Anyway, your fiance answered for you. | 反正你未婚夫已经为你回答了 |
[13:25] | According to him, | 他说 |
[13:27] | it’s a long way off. | 还要过很久 |
[13:28] | “Blair hasn’t expressed an interest in being a mother yet, | “布莱尔还未表示 有成为母亲的意愿 |
[13:31] | and I’m nowhere near ready to be a father | 而我现在也还没做好 |
[13:33] | at this point in my life.” | 成为一名父亲的准备” |
[13:40] | No. I’m sure it is. | 没错 是对的 |
[13:43] | You have your answer. | 这也是我的答案 |
[13:44] | Well, thank you for your time. | 感谢你能抽出时间 |
[13:46] | I’m sure the two of you will be very happy. | 我相信你们俩一定会很快乐 |
[14:01] | Alessandra, hi. I’m, uh– | 亚历山德拉 你好 我是 |
[14:03] | Dan humphrey. I’m good with names. | 丹·汉弗瑞 我很会记名字 |
[14:06] | If you’re looking for Noah, he’s not here. | 如果你是来找诺亚的 他不在这 |
[14:08] | I just came by to grab some of his things. | 我只是过来拿点他的东西 |
[14:10] | Do you know when he’ll be back? | 你知道他什么时候回来吗 |
[14:11] | He won’t. | 他不会回来了 |
[14:13] | Well, I really need to talk to him. | 我真的需要跟他谈谈 |
[14:14] | I confided in him a personal matter, | 我向他吐露了一些个人问题 |
[14:16] | and he–he might have– he might have said something | 他好像 说了些 |
[14:18] | he wasn’t supposed to say. | 不该说的 |
[14:19] | Yeah, I promise you, he doesn’t have time | 我向你保证 他现在可没空 |
[14:20] | for petty gossip right now. | 搭理那些幼稚的八卦 |
[14:22] | His hands are full with the release of his new book. | 他正忙着发布他的新书 |
[14:24] | Now if you don’t mind, I have a lot to deal with. | 如果你不介意 我还有很多事要忙 |
[14:27] | He didn’t mention anything about a book | 他没有提过一本书的事情吗 |
[14:28] | this morning when I saw him. | 就是我早上来见他之后 |
[14:29] | Nobody knew about it, not even me. | 没人知道 包括我 |
[14:31] | Noah submitted it secretly | 诺亚悄悄地上交了书稿 |
[14:32] | because he wanted his editor’s honest reaction. | 因为他想知道编辑的真实反应 |
[14:35] | I would kill him if the book wasn’t so brilliant, | 如果这书不够精彩的话 我一定要杀了他 |
[14:38] | and I’m only on page 60. | 我才看到60页 就完全被迷住了 |
[14:41] | It’s called “Inside.” | 书名是”局外人” |
[14:44] | Oh, hold on a sec. | 稍微等下 |
[14:46] | Yeah. The reservation’s for tonight. | 对 预约是今晚的 |
[14:49] | Club A Steakhouse. | A酒吧牛排餐厅 |
[14:51] | Ask Noah if he wants anyone else there. | 问问诺亚 他是否还想见其他人 |
[14:53] | Look, I will make sure that | 我保证出版后一定给你 |
[14:55] | you get a signed copy when it’s released. | 留一份作者签名留念本 |
[14:58] | It’s about people your age. | 是关于你这个年纪的故事 |
[15:00] | You’ll love it. | 你会爱死的 |
[15:01] | Poor lonely boy. | 可怜的寂寞男孩 |
[15:03] | You just learned the true meaning | 这下你明白 出版和毁灭 |
[15:05] | of publish or perish. | 仅一线之隔了吧 |
[15:10] | Hey, Max, it’s me, Ivy. | 马克思 是我 艾薇 |
[15:13] | I think I made a big mistake. | 我想我犯了个大错 |
[15:16] | I should have come with you to Portland. | 我应该和你一起去波特兰的 |
[15:18] | So I, uh, got a bus ticket, | 我买好汽车票了 |
[15:21] | and I’ll see you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快来见你 |
[15:23] | I hope you can forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[15:25] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[15:27] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[15:28] | I heard what your mom said. | 我听到你妈妈的话了 |
[15:32] | Wait. So you showed up at her place after all? | 等等 你最后还是去她那了 |
[15:36] | But, Charlie, I can turn my mom around. | 查莉 我可以说服我妈妈的 |
[15:38] | I’ll go back there right now. | 我现在就回去 |
[15:40] | It’s not your mom. It’s mine. | 不是你妈妈的问题 是我妈妈的问题 |
[15:43] | She doesn’t want me in New York. | 她不想让我待在纽约 |
[15:45] | Being here is like a dream come true, | 待在这就如同美梦成真 |
[15:49] | But… Maybe she’s right. I don’t belong here. | 但是 也许她是对的 我不属于这里 |
[15:52] | Just because you weren’t born here | 你不在这里出生 |
[15:54] | doesn’t mean you don’t belong here. | 并不代表 你不属于这里 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry, Serena. | 很抱歉 瑟琳娜 |
[15:58] | Thanks again for everything. | 感谢你为我做的一切 |
[16:07] | Hey, um, if you really are leaving, | 如果你真的要离开 |
[16:09] | could you do me a favor and, uh, return my tickets | 能否帮我个忙 能帮我把珍妮·帕克汉的 |
[16:12] | to the Jenny Packham show? It’s… | 邀请函还回去吗 |
[16:14] | already bad enough that | 我临时决定不去走秀 |
[16:16] | I canceled being a model so last minute. | 已经够过分了 |
[16:17] | I think that if I let my tickets go to waste, | 如果再浪费了邀请函 |
[16:19] | they’ll never invite me back. | 他们肯定要把我拉黑 |
[16:20] | Of course. It’s the least I can do. | 没问题 我也只能帮你这点忙了 |
[16:23] | Thank you. Call me from L.A. | 谢啦 到洛杉矶给我电话 |
[16:40] | Disaster averted. | 危机消除啦 |
[16:43] | Andre Leon Talley got everyone in a panic | 安德烈·莱昂·塔利扬言 |
[16:45] | about leaking images of | 今晚要在他的推特上直播 |
[16:46] | Jenny Packham’s show | 珍妮·帕克汉的时尚秀 |
[16:47] | on his twitter tonight. | 大家一度很恐慌 |
[16:48] | They were gonna cancel the party. | 他们一开始决定 要取消晚上的派对 |
[16:50] | I suggested that no one be allowed to bring their cameras | 之后 我提议禁止嘉宾带相机入场 |
[16:52] | into the party or even their cell phones, | 手机也不行 |
[16:53] | and now the show’s back on. | 现在他们不用取消派对了 |
[16:57] | Care to celebrate? | 庆祝一下如何 |
[17:02] | I’d love to celebrate. | 没问题 |
[17:04] | In fact, I love celebrating with you | 事实上 每天庆祝几百次 |
[17:05] | as many times a day as possible. | 我都愿意 |
[17:08] | But I’m just starting to wonder if that’s all you hired me for. | 但我觉得 你就是雇我来上床的 |
[17:10] | And you know what? | 还有 |
[17:11] | I think my mom could still get me the job | 我妈现在也能通过关系 |
[17:12] | with the senator. | 让我跟着参议员实习 |
[17:13] | Oh, you’re not serious. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[17:15] | And why wouldn’t I be? | 我何必呢 |
[17:17] | I came to work for you so I could establish myself | 本以为跟着你 可以成就一番事业 |
[17:19] | outside of my family’s influence. | 还不需要依靠家里的关系 |
[17:21] | Now if this just some big joke to you, | 现在看来 你根本没把我当回事 |
[17:22] | I might as well take an internship | 我还不如另谋高就 |
[17:23] | that looks good on my resume. | 找份能让我的简历更光鲜的实习 |
[17:26] | This is no joke, | 我没有不把你当回事 |
[17:28] | and I’m sorry if I made you feel that way. | 真的很抱歉 让你有这种感觉 |
[17:32] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[17:39] | Do you know Walter McCreedy and his wife Nola? | 知道沃尔特·麦克里迪和他的妻子诺拉吗 |
[17:42] | Congressman McCreedy? Of course. | 麦克里迪议员吗 当然知道 |
[17:43] | I play squash with him at the club sometimes. | 我们在一起玩过几次壁球 |
[17:45] | She’s a famous socialite. He’s a hot young congressman. | 他妻子在社交圈很有名 他自己也很帅 |
[17:48] | They’re gonna be at the show tonight. | 他们今天晚上也会参加派对 |
[17:50] | I want an interview with them. | 我想采访他们 |
[17:51] | And since you fired all your actual reporters, | 你把能用的记者都炒了 |
[17:54] | you’re willing to let me do this? | 你是想让我去 |
[17:56] | This is how you learn. | 该你大显身手了 |
[18:41] | Dorota, pick up my dresses at the tailor. | 多洛塔 去裁缝店帮我拿礼服 |
[18:44] | I’m going to the Jenny Packham party. | 我要参加珍妮·帕克汉的派对 |
[18:46] | But you have date with prince Louis tonight. | 你今晚不是跟路易王子约好了吗 |
[18:48] | And Mr. Humphrey on his way over to help with letter opening. | 汉弗瑞先生马上还要过来帮你拆信呢 |
[18:52] | Mention that name again, and you’ll be exiled | 你再提这个名字 我就把你赶出去 |
[18:54] | to work the rest of your days | 让你去上西区那么脏的地方工作 |
[18:55] | in someplace horrible, like the upper west side. | 永远不能回来 永世不得翻身 |
[18:58] | You know what happens to housekeepers there. | 你知道那的保姆是什么待遇吧 |
[18:59] | The Zabars zombies. | Zabars僵尸 |
[19:14] | 克莱因医生 妇科 82号大街东882号 | |
[19:26] | Oh, excuse me. I’m here to return | 打扰下 我是来还 |
[19:28] | Serena van der Woodsen’s tickets. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的邀请函的 |
[19:29] | Good. You’re here. Come with me. | 你终于来了 跟我来 |
[19:31] | Oh, wait. You don’t understand. Let me explain. | 稍等 你可能误会了 是这样 |
[19:35] | So this is the dress that you’ll be wearing tonight. | 你今晚穿这件 |
[19:37] | We’ll need to make some tiny adjustments, | 可能要稍微改一下 |
[19:39] | but that’s what tape and pins are for, right? | 不过有卷尺和别针就没问题 对吧 |
[19:41] | I’m sorry, but I think there’s a misunderstanding. | 不好意思 你误会了 |
[19:44] | I’m not Serena. I’m just here to drop those off for her. | 我不是瑟琳娜 我是来帮她还东西的 |
[19:47] | Right. You’re her cousin, Charlie Rhodes. | 知道 你是她的表妹 查莉·罗兹 |
[19:51] | Have some champagne while you wait. | 坐这儿等会 喝点香槟 |
[20:15] | How about it, Charlie? | 感觉如何 查莉 |
[20:17] | One last Cinderella moment | 在变回丑小鸭之前 |
[20:19] | before you turn back into a bumpkin. | 最后一次做公主的机会 |
[20:30] | Hello, my love. | 亲爱的 |
[20:32] | Put that depressing Russian literature down | 放下那本恶心人的俄国小说吧 |
[20:34] | and get dressed. I’m taking you out. | 好好收拾一下 我带你出去 |
[20:36] | I wish. I would do anything to go to a party right now, | 我是很想去参加派对 |
[20:39] | but don’t let me stop you. If you wanna go out, go out. | 但我不想拖累你 你想出去的话就去啊 |
[20:41] | You’re not the one under house arrest. | 你又没被在家监禁 |
[20:43] | Neither are you. You know all of those meetings I’ve been having | 你也一样 最近我经常去开会 |
[20:46] | with panic about the new album? | 你以为我是在忙新专辑的事 |
[20:48] | Well, half of them weren’t with panic. | 其实不完全是 |
[20:50] | They were with your lawyer. | 我去见你的律师了 |
[20:51] | I wanted to see if he could convince the judge | 我们在商量 能不能让法官 |
[20:53] | to grant you an early release. | 提前解除对你的监禁 |
[20:55] | I just got the call. | 我刚接到电话 |
[20:56] | You are officially a free woman. | 你重获自由了 |
[20:59] | Oh, my God. Rufus, is this for real? | 天呢 鲁弗斯 是真的吗 |
[21:01] | 100%. Your ankle monitor was deactivated an hour ago. | 当然 脚踝监控器一小时前就关闭了 |
[21:05] | So I thought we could go to that fashion show to celebrate. | 我们可以去参加派对 庆祝一下 |
[21:08] | An actual event where I don’t have to tend the bar myself, | 我可以出去了 不用自己喝闷酒 |
[21:12] | with people I’m not related to, | 还能认识新朋友 |
[21:13] | And–and clothes I didn’t order online? | 不用再穿网购的衣服了 |
[21:17] | Rufus, oh, you must really… | 鲁弗斯 你真的很爱我 |
[21:19] | love me, don’t you? | 对不对 |
[21:20] | Very much. Now hurry up and get changed. | 很爱很爱 快去换衣服吧 |
[21:24] | An officer’s gonna be here any minute to remove your monitor. | 一会儿有人来拆监控器 |
[21:27] | Okay? Oh, my god. Oh, wait. Wait. | 老天 对了 |
[21:29] | What about Carol? Her flight’s gonna be here soon. | 卡萝怎么办 她的飞机快到了 |
[21:32] | Text her. Have her meet us at the party. | 发短信吧 让她直接去派对 |
[21:33] | They say freedom comes at a price. | 俗话说 自由是要付出代价的 |
[21:36] | Better watch out, Charlie. | 小心点哦 查莉 |
[21:38] | I think you’re going to be the one footing this bill. | 你要自食其果了 |
[21:42] | Noah Shapiro’s trying to steal my book. | 诺亚·夏皮诺想偷我的书 |
[21:44] | So he’s doing you a favor. | 这不正好帮你解了围吗 |
[21:46] | Now you have nothing to worry about. | 现在你没有什么后顾之忧了 |
[21:49] | It just seems wrong. | 我就是觉得这么做不对 |
[21:50] | There’s nothing more boring than a sense of morality, Humphrey. | 汉弗瑞 道德什么的都是浮云 |
[21:53] | But since you seem to be so afflicted with it, | 既然你这么苦恼 |
[21:55] | you have two options. | 你有两个选择 |
[21:56] | Either you go tell Simon & Schuster and the world | 要不就告诉西蒙与舒斯特出版社 |
[21:59] | that Noah Shapiro is a credit-stealing liar, | 让大家都知道 他是个侵权的大骗子 |
[22:02] | or you stay quiet forever and simply let it go. | 要不就闭嘴 不去追究 |
[22:06] | Whatever you decide, do it already. | 不管选哪个 都要尽快行动了 |
[22:08] | I might not be able to feel anything, | 我可能感觉不到什么 |
[22:10] | but at least I’m not paralyzed. | 但我还没有完全麻痹 |
[22:19] | 多洛塔 B没有拆开信封 她去时装秀了 | |
[22:20] | Careful, Dan. | 小心点 丹 |
[22:21] | He who runs from the fear falls into the pit. | 刚脱离恐惧 就又掉入深渊 |
[22:25] | Looks like you’re about to take a tumble. | 看来你要彻底顿悟了 |
[22:47] | Your phone. | 你的电话 |
[22:48] | And not soon enough. | 马上就好 |
[22:50] | Blair Waldorf. | 布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[22:52] | Uh, this belongs to one of the models. | 这是一个模特的电话 |
[22:54] | Check it under the name Charlie Rho– | 记上查莉·罗 |
[22:55] | Excuse me. I’m Blair Waldorf. | 打扰下 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[22:58] | Where should I report for hair and makeup? | 在哪化妆做头发呢 |
[22:59] | Oh. I was told you weren’t participating. | 有人跟我说 你不来了 |
[23:01] | Mm, now you’re being told differently. Keep up. | 嗯 那你现在有新任务了 走吧 |
[23:04] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[23:16] | There’s the congressman and his wife. | 那是国会议员和他的妻子 |
[23:18] | Just remember this is a lifestyle piece, | 记住 这只不过是他们生活的一部分而已 |
[23:20] | So find out what restaurants they’ve been going to lately, | 你只用问出他们最近去过哪些饭店 |
[23:23] | You know, where they summered, that sort of thing. | 在哪里度夏之类的事就好 |
[23:25] | Oh, and I heard that they just came back from Mykonos. | 对了 我听说他们刚从米克诺斯岛回来 |
[23:27] | I’d love to hear more about that. | 我想多了解一下这件事 |
[23:30] | All right, perfect. | 好的 好主意 |
[23:46] | Jenny Packham wanted this to be a | 珍妮·帕克汉想让这成为一场 |
[23:47] | deconstructed fashion show, | 非同寻常的时装表演 |
[23:48] | So instead of a runway, | 所以我们没有用T台 |
[23:50] | you’ll be walking through the party with escorts– | 而是采用男伴相随的方式走过整个派对 |
[23:52] | Either a professional model | 男伴有可能是职业模特 |
[23:53] | or a special guest like yourself. | 也有可能是像你一样的特殊嘉宾 |
[23:55] | Thank you, Joanna. | 谢谢你 乔安娜 |
[23:56] | If you have any eligible Rockefellers or Whitneys, | 如果你有合适的洛克菲勒或者惠特尼家的人选 |
[23:58] | Charlie will take one of those. | 安排一个给查莉做男伴 |
[24:00] | I myself am fine with a model or a witty gay. | 给我安排一个模特或者搞笑的基友就行 |
[24:03] | All right. I’ll see what I can do. | 好的 我会尽力 |
[24:06] | What are you even doing here, by the way? | 顺便问一句 你怎么会在这里 |
[24:10] | I’m not so sure myself. | 我自己也不清楚 |
[24:12] | I feel a little like Alice in wonderland. | 我觉得自己像是掉进了仙境的爱丽丝 |
[24:15] | Well, Manhattan will do that to a girl. | 对啊 曼哈顿对一个女孩子来说就是仙境 |
[24:18] | You’ll be happy to know it never wears off. | 而你会很开心地发现这个仙境永远不会消失 |
[24:21] | Well, it doesn’t matter. | 不过这也不重要了 |
[24:23] | I’m leaving right after the fashion show, | 这场时装表演之后我就要走了 |
[24:24] | Heading back to L.A. | 回洛杉矶去 |
[24:27] | My mom doesn’t want me to live in new york. | 我妈妈不想让我在纽约定居 |
[24:30] | It’s not worth fighting her about. | 我觉得没必要因为这件事和她闹翻 |
[24:33] | And how old are you again? | 你到底多大了 |
[24:35] | It’s just she has a few things she can hold over my head. | 她手上有对我很重要而我又无能为力的把柄 |
[24:39] | Don’t you have a few things you can hold over hers? | 那你就不能掌控一些她无能为力的事情吗 |
[24:44] | Yeah. Actually, I do. | 对啊 其实我有 |
[24:47] | I’ll bet. She is a Rhodes, isn’t she? | 我打赌肯定有 她可是罗兹家族的人 |
[24:50] | I’m starting to realize | 我开始意识到 |
[24:51] | that mothers have some of the darkest secrets of all. | 妈妈们也有一些特别黑暗的秘密 |
[24:53] | Blair, you’ll be escorted by Simon Doonan. | 布莱尔 你的男伴是西蒙·杜楠 |
[24:55] | Why don’t you come with me to meet him? | 你来跟我一起去见见他吧 |
[24:57] | And Chris Benz will be here any minute to escort you. | 克里斯·本兹是你的男伴 他马上就到 |
[25:06] | Forget what your mother wants, Charlie. | 别管你妈妈想要什么 查莉 |
[25:09] | It’s your life. | 这是你自己的生活 |
[25:10] | What do you want? | 你自己想要什么 |
[25:19] | Ah, restaurants. Boulud sud. Walter loves brushstroke. | 餐厅 布鲁地中海风 沃尔特爱投资 |
[25:23] | Yes, nice. | 唔 那不错 |
[25:24] | I never realized you were a journalist, Nate. | 我从来都没想过你还能当记者 内特 |
[25:25] | Well, neither did I | 这个机会出现前 |
[25:26] | until the opportunity presented itself, | 我也没想过 |
[25:28] | And I went for it. | 从这以后我才开始做记者 |
[25:29] | Good for you. | 挺好的 |
[25:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:32] | So I heard you two just got back from Mykonos. | 我听说你们刚从米科诺斯岛回来 |
[25:35] | You wanna tell me about that? | 你能和我谈谈这件事吗 |
[25:36] | Um, you’re mistaken. I had to go to Athens | 不 你搞错了 我去的是雅典 |
[25:37] | on a congressional trip. | 是因为议会的原因 |
[25:38] | You bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[25:40] | I knew it. Were you with her? | 我就知道 你是和她一起去的吗 |
[25:42] | We’re at a party, Nola. Calm down. | 咱们还在派对上呢 诺拉 你冷静点 |
[25:43] | I don’t care where we are. | 我才不在乎咱们在哪 |
[25:46] | That’s it. I’m done. | 就这样吧 我受够了 |
[25:47] | My lawyer will call you tomorrow, | 我的律师明天会给你打电话 |
[25:48] | And you’d better not put up a fight, | 你最好别再奋力狡辩了 |
[25:49] | or I will release those photos to everyone in your district. | 否则我会把那些照片发给你行政区内的每一个人 |
[25:53] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to bring up anything personal. | 我很抱歉 我没想到会牵涉到你的私人问题 |
[25:55] | I had no idea what was going on. | 我根本不知道是怎么回事 |
[25:57] | And here I thought you were the nice one in your family. | 我还以为在你家族中 你还算友好的 |
[25:59] | Congressman. | 议员先生 |
[26:18] | Rufus and Lily Humphrey. | 鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞和莉莉·汉弗瑞 |
[26:19] | No phones? I like this party already. | 不准带电话 我开始喜欢这个派对了 |
[26:33] | Come on. Let’s take a lap, see who’s here. | 来吧 咱们转一圈 看看都有谁在 |
[26:35] | what’s Lily doing here? | 莉莉为什么在这儿 |
[26:36] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:38] | What happened? What’s she doing here? | 发生什么事了 她怎么会在这儿 |
[26:44] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[26:45] | I was so excited to have my freedom back, | 恢复自由让我太兴奋 |
[26:47] | I didn’t think about what it would actually be like when it happened. | 兴奋到我都没想过这会是如何的情景 |
[26:50] | It’s gonna be great. | 一切都会很好的 |
[26:52] | The last time I was at a party like this, I was co-hosting it. | 上一次我参加这种派对时 还是自己主办的 |
[26:55] | Now I’m here as a former convict. | 而我现在却是个有前科的罪犯 |
[26:56] | You remember what happened at the pink party. | 你应该记得在粉色派对上发生了什么 |
[26:58] | I mean, I’m sure that the judge was more forgiving | 我是说我心里清楚那些评价比这些人 |
[27:00] | than these people will be. | 心中的真实所想要宽容得多 |
[27:01] | Maybe. Lily, you have served your time | 或许吧 莉莉 在软禁期间 |
[27:05] | with dignity and grace. | 你一直保持着尊严和优雅 |
[27:06] | You’ve earned the right to move on | 你有资格继续抛开过去 |
[27:07] | to the next chapter of your life. | 去谱写你人生的下一章节 |
[27:09] | So if anybody here has a problem with that, | 如果任何人对此有意见的话 |
[27:10] | they don’t get to be a part of the adventure, okay? | 那他们就不值得成为你这次经历的一部分 |
[27:16] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:22] | Lily, so good to see you. | 莉莉 很高兴见到你 |
[27:24] | Jamie, wow. How are you? | 杰米 你好吗 |
[27:27] | – You look so good. – Thanks. | -你看上去真美 -谢谢 |
[27:28] | – I’m gonna get a drink. – Okay. | -我要去喝一杯 -好的 |
[27:29] | I’ll catch up with you guys after the show. | 我们等表演结束后再碰头 |
[27:31] | See? | 看吧 |
[27:47] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[27:58] | Charlie! What are you doing here? | 查莉 你怎么会在这里 |
[28:01] | Please don’t tell my mom that I’m here. | 千万别告诉我妈妈我在这里 |
[28:05] | You can tell her yourself. | 你可以自己告诉她 |
[28:26] | Blair, we need to talk. | 布莱尔 我们得谈谈 |
[28:28] | Do you mind if I take over from here? | 你不介意我带走她吧 |
[28:29] | Not at all. | 当然不 |
[28:30] | well, I mind. Humphreys are not escort material. | 我介意 汉弗瑞家的人不是当男伴的料 |
[28:32] | Let’s see if we can change that stereotype. | 那我们就试试看能不能改变这个老套路 |
[28:36] | Dorota pieced this together. | 多洛塔把这个粘好了 |
[28:38] | Apparently, she’s broken quite a few things in your home | 很显然 她在你不知情的时候 |
[28:40] | you don’t know about. | 弄坏过你家很多东西 |
[28:41] | Don’t worry. She swore she didn’t read it. | 别担心 她发誓她没打开看过 |
[28:42] | What are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[28:44] | Put that away. Don’t you have your own life to ruin? | 把那个拿开 你就不能只糟蹋自己的人生吗 |
[28:46] | Actually, uh, yeah. Yeah, I do, | 其实 我可以糟蹋自己的 |
[28:48] | But for some reason, I’m here trying to help you. | 但处于某些考虑 我来这里试着帮助你 |
[28:50] | You can’t hide from this forever. | 你总不能躲这个结果一辈子 |
[28:52] | Why not? Apparently, fatherhood holds no appeal for Louis, | 为什么不能 很显然路易并不想当父亲 |
[28:55] | and Chuck will always be Chuck. | 而恰克永远都是那个恰克 |
[28:57] | If anything, I’m not hiding. I’m facing the truth. | 我没有逃避 我在面对事实 |
[28:59] | It doesn’t matter what test results say. | 化验报告说些什么并不重要 |
[29:01] | I’m in this completely alone. | 这件事只关系到我自己 |
[29:03] | It doesn’t matter about the implications | 查克和路易是否卷入这里面 |
[29:05] | for Chuck or Louis. | 并不重要 |
[29:06] | Don’t you wanna know who the father of your child is? | 你难道不想知道孩子的父亲是谁吗 |
[29:08] | The only thing I want is to finish this fashion show | 我现在只想走完这个时装秀 |
[29:10] | Sans outer borough escort. | 远离你这免费的护花使者 |
[29:12] | You’re right. It’s your problem, so why don’t you take this? | 你说的对 这是你的问题 那你拿着这个 |
[29:14] | This is yours as well. | 这也是你的 |
[29:16] | Did you not hear me? I said I don’t want it. | 你没听我说话吗 我说了我不想要 |
[29:18] | Well, it’s not mine, so take it. | 这不是我的 拿着吧 |
[29:19] | No. | 不拿 |
[29:20] | You got it. | 你拿到了 |
[29:27] | Oh, B. | 哦 B |
[29:29] | Your refusal to find out who’s the father | 你拒绝发现谁是孩子父亲的行为 |
[29:31] | has made you cause one mother of a scene. | 却让你展现出了母亲的一面 |
[29:39] | You knew if I asked Walter Wccreedy about Mykonos | 你明知道我问沃尔特·麦克里迪关于米科诺斯岛的事情 |
[29:41] | it would cause a scene, but I just destroyed a marriage. | 会吵起来的 我刚破坏了一桩婚事 |
[29:44] | What’s going on here? | 到底是怎么一回事 |
[29:45] | The truth is, I’m not interested | 真相是 我对纽约的精英采访 |
[29:47] | in interviews with New York’s elite. | 丝毫不感兴趣 |
[29:49] | I want their secrets and scandals. | 我想知道他们的秘密和绯闻 |
[29:50] | Oh, aren’t you a little late to that party? | 你不觉得这些消息有点过气吗 |
[29:52] | Gossip Girl has that covered. | “八卦天后”已经报道了这些事情 |
[29:54] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[29:55] | So you arranged to have everyone’s phones checked | 所以你安排寄存大家的手机 |
[29:57] | to get at least one story that you didn’t already have? | 目的是至少得到一条你本来没有的新闻 |
[29:59] | It’ll never work. When you try to use what you filmed, | 这根本不管用 你如果私爆了别人的隐私 |
[30:01] | you’ll be blacklisted. | 你就会被列入黑名单 |
[30:02] | Gossip Girl doesn’t create scandal. | “八卦天后”不会制造绯闻 |
[30:04] | She just whispers about what’s already out there. | 她只是转述了已经既成的事实而已 |
[30:05] | And I would have told you that if you’d bothered to tell me | 如果你之前能告诉我你在做什么 |
[30:07] | what you were doing instead of using me. | 而不是来利用我 我本可以告诉你这些的 |
[30:09] | I mean, you had everyone’s phones taken. | 我的意思是 既然你都有大家的电话了 |
[30:11] | Why didn’t you just, you know, look at some of them? | 何不直接偷看其中一些人的私隐呢 |
[30:17] | Nate, that’s brilliant! And if we act fast, | 内特 这点子太棒了 如果我们动作够快 |
[30:19] | we can return them before anyone knows they’re gone! | 我们可以在他们发觉之前把手机还回去 |
[30:21] | Whoa, no. | 不 |
[30:22] | This is a one-stop shop of illicit e-mails, | 我们可以一举斩获 |
[30:24] | incriminating photos, and sex. | 那些不正当邮件和色情照片 |
[30:26] | Are you sure you didn’t work for news corp? | 你以前真没在新闻集团工作过啊 |
[30:28] | Diana, just… | 戴安娜 |
[30:29] | This is your idea, and it’s a good one. | 这是你的主意 非常好的主意 |
[30:31] | Don’t doubt yourself. | 别怀疑你自己 |
[30:33] | It’s not–I just think that, you know, | 不是 我只是觉得 |
[30:34] | maybe you should dip your toe into illegal activities | 在你做这种违法的事之前 |
[30:36] | before you, you know, just dive right into it. | 也许该再多想想 |
[30:39] | If you want any real success, Nate, | 内特 如果你真的想大获成功的话 |
[30:41] | you need to take a risk once in a while. | 就要偶尔冒次险 |
[30:43] | You can stay and help me rebuild “The spectator,” | 你可以留下来帮助我改造《纽约观察家》 |
[30:45] | or you can go home and call your mum. | 或者你可以回家去找你妈 |
[30:50] | I’m sure there’s still a position | 我相信在参议员的办公室里 |
[30:51] | in a senator’s office somewhere. | 还是会有个空缺职位的 |
[30:56] | All right, meet me back at the office in 20 minutes, | 好吧 二十分钟后办公室见 |
[30:58] | not a minute later. | 别迟到 |
[31:24] | I can’t believe you thought you would get away with this. | 我真不敢相信你觉得能侥幸不被发现 |
[31:28] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[31:29] | Did you honestly think I wouldn’t come looking for you | 你真的认为在你签支票的时候 |
[31:31] | when you wrote that check? | 我不会来找你吗 |
[31:34] | Well, get changed. I’m gonna tell Lily we’re leaving. | 去换衣服 我去告诉莉莉我们要走了 |
[31:35] | It’s time for you to go back to your real life | 几个月前你就应该回到现实生活中 |
[31:38] | like you should have months ago. | 现在是时候了 |
[31:41] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[31:43] | I think I wanna stay. | 我想留下 |
[31:45] | It’s not up to you, Ivy. | 这不是你说了算的 艾薇 |
[31:48] | – Yeah, it kind of is. – It’s not. | -是 我想我能做主 -没门 |
[31:52] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[31:53] | Call the police? | 报警吗 |
[31:54] | I’d be happy to tell ’em the whole story | 我会很乐意告诉他们所有的事 |
[31:57] | about how you hired a struggling actress | 你雇佣了一个不入流的演员 |
[32:00] | to pretend to be your daughter | 假扮成你的女儿 |
[32:02] | so that she could gain access to your real daughter’s trust fund | 如此她就能获得你亲生女儿的信托基金 |
[32:06] | just so you could take the money for yourself? | 这样你就可以取出钱来塞自己兜里 |
[32:11] | I think the authorities would have a problem with that, | 我想警方可能不会就让这件事算了 |
[32:15] | and your family would, too. | 你的家人也不会放过你 |
[32:16] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会这么做的 |
[32:18] | I came from nothing. | 我本一无所有 |
[32:22] | Everything here sparkles. | 这里处处充斥着珠光宝气 |
[32:25] | And that family that you can’t stand | 那些你所不能忍受的家人 |
[32:28] | has been kinder to me than my own family ever was. | 却比我自己的家人对我还好 |
[32:32] | I’m not walking away from that. | 我是不会离开的 |
[32:35] | And if you try to take me down, Carol, | 如果你要试图扳倒我 卡萝 |
[32:38] | you’re coming with me. | 那我们就试试 |
[32:46] | Blair, I’m sorry. | 布莱尔 对不起 |
[32:49] | I was totally out of line. | 我刚才太出格了 |
[32:51] | Truth is I think I’ve been using you to avoid | 其实我不过是利用你的事 |
[32:52] | facing some problems of my own. | 来逃避面对自己的问题 |
[32:54] | I promised to hold your hand, but maybe I’ve been forcing it. | 我承诺过陪你 但也许我心里并非这样想 |
[32:56] | No. I turned to you, Dan, | 不 是我去找的你 丹 |
[33:00] | because I knew you were the only one | 因为我清楚你是我认识的唯一 |
[33:01] | who’d protect me from my own worst instincts. | 可以保护我不因一时任性而受伤害的人 |
[33:03] | For what it’s worth, | 不论如何 |
[33:04] | when Georgina showed up on my doorstep | 当乔治娜出现在我家门阶上 |
[33:06] | and told me she was pregnant, I mean, the last thing | 告诉我她怀孕了 |
[33:09] | I wanted to be was a father, but then Milo was born, | 我从来没想过我要做父亲 但米罗出生了 |
[33:12] | and I fell in love with him. | 我爱上了他 |
[33:17] | Chuck or Louis–it’ll be the same for either of them. | 不管是恰克还是路易 是谁的都一样 |
[33:21] | And if I open that envelope… | 如果我打开那个信封 |
[33:24] | will you be able to hide from your problems then? | 你还会逃避你的问题吗 |
[33:27] | I think if you have the courage to face your future, | 我想如果你有勇气面对你的未来 |
[33:30] | then I should have the courage to face mine. | 那么我应该也有 |
[33:42] | There once was a princess B., | 曾经有一位王妃B |
[33:44] | Undone by the question “Who’s the daddy?” | 深深被 “谁是孩子的父亲”之问题所困扰 |
[33:47] | But it’s time to find out– | 但现在是揭开谜底的时候了 |
[33:50] | Will it be Chuck, | 会是恰克的 |
[33:51] | or will it be Louis? | 还是路易的呢 |
[34:11] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[34:12] | I thought we said everything we needed to say | 我想我们要说的话 |
[34:14] | last time we saw each other. | 在最后一次见面时已经说完了 |
[34:17] | Chuck… | 恰克 |
[34:20] | Is this another misguided attempt by Dan | 这是丹让我恢复感觉的 |
[34:22] | to get me to feel something? | 另外一个错误企图吗 |
[34:25] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[34:31] | It’s Louis’. | 是路易的孩子 |
[34:35] | I… | 我 |
[34:39] | I didn’t want you to find out from someone else | 我不想让你从别人口中得知 |
[34:41] | and wonder if the baby was yours. | 并怀疑孩子是否是你的 |
[34:44] | That’s very considerate. | 真体贴 |
[34:46] | Yes, well… | 是的 |
[34:51] | If I know anything about Chuck Bass, | 如果我知道任何恰克·拜斯的事情 |
[34:53] | it’s that fatherhood isn’t part of the lifestyle. | 就是父亲的角色不是生活方式的一部分 |
[34:55] | You must have been very relieved | 当你知道怀的不是我的孩子时 |
[34:57] | when you realized you weren’t carrying my offspring. | 一定松了口气 |
[35:01] | That certainly would have derailed your fairy tale. | 因为那样的话会毁了你的童话 |
[35:03] | This fairy tale is… Complicated. | 我的童话…太复杂了 |
[35:14] | Blair, meet my dog, Monkey. | 布莱尔 这是我的狗狗 小猴子 |
[35:18] | But… I saw “Gossip girl.” I thought you got rid of him. | 可是我看了《八卦天后》 以为你把它丢了呢 |
[35:21] | I just sent him to get fixed. | 我只是送它去疗伤 |
[35:23] | I thought it was the responsible thing to do. | 我有责任这么去做 |
[35:29] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[35:30] | Yes. | 不送了 |
[35:31] | Louis is waiting for me. | 路易在等我 |
[35:32] | Of course. | 自然 |
[35:36] | There is a part of me that really wanted it to be yours. | 有那么一瞬间 我真的希望孩子是你的 |
[35:57] | It’s impossible, you know. He’s got to say to himself, | 这不可能 他会跟自己说 |
[35:59] | “I’m a writer! I’m a writer!” | “我是个作家 我是个作家” |
[36:02] | He can hook up with a rookie. All those people | 他可以和新手在一起 |
[36:03] | were just drinking themselves into the grave, you know? | 他们那些人整天就喝得烂醉如泥 |
[36:07] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[36:09] | Hey, uh, I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[36:11] | Everyone, this is Dan Humphrey. | 各位 这就是丹·汉弗瑞 |
[36:14] | He was my inspiration | 他就是我创作狄伦·亨特 |
[36:16] | for the character of dylan hunter. | 这个角色的灵感来源 |
[36:18] | Isn’t that right, Daniel? | 对吗 丹 |
[36:22] | No. | 不对 |
[36:26] | You didn’t write this book. I did. | 这本书不是你写的 是我 |
[36:31] | Bravo! | 好极了 |
[36:32] | He did it! | 他做到了 |
[36:35] | I told you I’d get him to step forward. | 我跟你们说了我会让他更进一步的 |
[36:37] | I’m sorry. Did you– did you do this on purpose? | 等等 你是故意这么做的吗 |
[36:39] | Destiny is a scary thing to face. | 我们都害怕直面自己的命运 |
[36:42] | We all need a little push. | 所以都需要被别人推一把劲 |
[36:44] | You deserve to see what comes of it yourself, | 你应该好好看看自己的大作 |
[36:46] | and you will. This is Elise and Mark from S&S. | 这是西蒙与舒斯特出版社的埃莉斯和马克 |
[36:51] | This is Jonathan Karp, your editor. | 这位是你的编辑 乔纳森·卡尔帕 |
[36:53] | You already know Alessandra. Sit. Join us. | 亚历山德拉 你已经认识了 快坐下来 |
[36:56] | We’ve got a lot to talk about. | 我们还有很多事情要谈 |
[37:09] | To my beautiful wife, her freedom, | 敬我美丽的妻子 敬她重获自由 |
[37:12] | and the end of the ankle bracelet. | 敬她终于可以甩掉那条脚链 |
[37:15] | Oh, and to the return of my Alaia dresses. | 也敬我终于可以回归的厄莱雅裙装 |
[37:17] | How about we toast to second chances, | 我们一起为我和莉莉重获新生 |
[37:21] | for Lily and me? | 干杯怎么样 |
[37:22] | And, mom, thank you for understanding | 妈妈 谢谢您理解我 |
[37:26] | that this is where I’m meant to be. | 让我留在自己喜欢的地方 |
[37:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:30] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:34] | You know, Charlie, Serena’s room is empty, | 查莉 你知道瑟琳娜的房间空着 |
[37:36] | and you are welcome to stay here. | 你可以住进来 |
[37:38] | We’d love to have you. | 我们很欢迎你 |
[37:39] | No, no, no. That– that would be an imposition. | 别别别 这样不是太方便吧 |
[37:42] | No, really. Eric has only been gone a few days, | 不会 艾瑞克刚走没几天 |
[37:44] | And Rufus and I are already | 我和鲁弗斯就已经 |
[37:45] | going through empty nest syndrome. | 患上”空巢综合症”了 |
[37:47] | Yeah, making breakfast for two feels so wrong. | 是啊 只准备二人早餐都不习惯了 |
[37:52] | I would love to. | 我很爱住这 |
[37:53] | Being around family would mean a lot to me. | 和家人住一起最温暖啦 |
[37:55] | Great. | 太好了 |
[37:59] | Okay, well, um… | 好吧 那 |
[38:00] | I’m gonna go crash in the guest room. | 那我去客房休息了 |
[38:03] | I have an early flight. | 明天很早的航班 |
[38:05] | What are you talking about? It’s only 9:00. | 你说什么呢 现在才九点 |
[38:07] | You should go out. | 你应该出去逛逛 |
[38:08] | We could all go out. | 我们一起出去吧 |
[38:09] | Maybe–maybe another time. | 我看下次再去吧 |
[38:11] | I’m sure I’ll be back again soon anyway. | 我大概很快会再来的 |
[38:18] | I’m gonna make sure that Cece | 我会确保西茜重新恢复 |
[38:20] | reinstates your access to my trust. | 给我的信托基金 |
[38:23] | You are on your own now. Good luck. | 你现在只能靠自己了 祝你好运 |
[38:48] | 小说《局外人》 匿名作者 丹·汉弗瑞 | |
[38:50] | The true author of a tell-all tome has been revealed, | 这本圣书的真正作者 终于浮出水面 |
[38:53] | and the author’s name is one everyone will recognize, | 他的名字所有人都知道 |
[38:54] | 准备好开始你的生命之旅吧 -亚历山德拉 | |
[38:57] | but the question is, | 但问题是 |
[38:58] | will anyone want to say it again | 当这本书出版后 |
[39:00] | once the book is out? | 还会有人愿意叫这个名字吗 |
[39:08] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了吗 |
[39:13] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕啦 |
[39:14] | Oh, you’re happy. | 天呐 你居然这么开心 |
[39:18] | But… your “Hello!” magazine interview– | 可是你在《Hello!》杂志采访上说 |
[39:21] | I heard your answers. | 你不想要孩子的 |
[39:22] | I-I just said those things to protect you. | 我那样说 只是为了保护你 |
[39:25] | I knew if I even hinted at wanting children, | 我知道哪怕我暗示我想要个孩子 |
[39:27] | you would be under constant baby watch. | 多少人就会看着你 |
[39:29] | The press would never leave you alone. | 不断给你施加生孩子的压力 |
[39:32] | You did that for me? | 你是为了我才那么说的吗 |
[39:35] | You really are a prince. | 你真的是我的王子 |
[39:37] | A very happy prince. | 我还是一个很幸福的王子 |
[39:40] | The truth is, I can’t wait to be a father. | 实际上 我真的等不及想做父亲了 |
[39:42] | And now I’m going to be one. | 现在 我真的要做父亲了 |
[39:44] | Let’s go celebrate. Where would you like to go? | 我们得去庆祝一下 你想去哪里 |
[39:46] | Oh, someplace with souffles. | 去一个有舒芙里[法国奶油甜点]的地方 |
[39:49] | My morning sickness is gone. | 我已经不再晨吐了 |
[39:51] | I know a place. | 我知道一个地方 |
[39:54] | They closed an hour ago, but they’ll reopen for us. | 一个小时前就关门了 但可以为我们再开 |
[40:05] | Ready. | 我准备好了 |
[40:06] | Face your fears, and the rewards can be profound. | 直面你的恐惧 你可能会收获颇丰 |
[40:09] | You could discover the true depth of a relationship. | 你会看到你们的感情到底有多深厚 |
[40:19] | Or what you’re capable of withstanding. | 或者你到底能承受什么 |
[40:40] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 真高兴你留在这里了 |
[40:42] | You know, I don’t think I realized | 你知道吗 在我在洛杉矶遇到你之前 |
[40:44] | until I saw you in L.A. How much I needed family around | 我都没意识到 我多需要家人在我身边 |
[40:47] | or how much you needed me to help you shop. | 以及 你有多需要我陪你逛街选购 |
[40:52] | What are you looking for over there? | 你在那儿找什么 |
[40:54] | My phone. | 我的手机 |
[40:56] | I think I left it at the fashion show | 我想我把它落在时装秀上了 |
[40:57] | When the assistant checked it in. | 进门的时候给了工作人员 |
[41:00] | I totally forgot. | 我完全忘了这事了 |
[41:01] | Well, I’m sure they still have it. | 他们肯定替你保管着 |
[41:02] | We’ll call in the morning and find out. | 明天早上我们打过去帮你找 |
[41:07] | The problem is, the more you gain… | 问题是 你得到的越多 |
[41:11] | People trust their phones way too much. | 人们真是太相信他们的手机了 |
[41:14] | the more you stand to lose. | 你就得承受失去越多 |
[41:16] | There’s just this, uh, one phone that didn’t have a tag on it, | 只有这只手机 上面没有标签 |
[41:18] | So I didn’t put it back. | 所以我没把它放回去 |
[41:20] | You know whose it is? Maybe someone at coat check? | 你知道这是谁的吗 也许是存衣处某个人的 |
[41:25] | Do you know someone called Ivy? | 你认识叫艾薇的人吗 |
[41:29] | Get ready to find out what you’re made of, | 准备好接受你的真实身份吧 |
[41:31] | 艾薇 收到你的声讯了 打给我 –马克斯 | |
[41:31] | Because to survive on the upper east side, | 因为如果想在上东区生存 |
[41:34] | You better be fearless. | 你最好无所畏惧 |
[41:36] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |