时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | I’m looking for an Ivy Dickens. | 我找艾薇·迪肯斯 |
[00:07] | – This is sh– – She? | -我就是– -她本人吗 |
[00:09] | I figured as much. | 料想如此 |
[00:10] | Serena’s aunt, Carol Rhodes, | 瑟琳娜的姨妈 卡萝·瑞德 |
[00:12] | paid me to impersonate her daughter Charlie. | 雇我假冒她的女儿 查莉 |
[00:15] | When these people realize you’re not one of them, | 这些人一旦发现你不是他们的家人 |
[00:17] | They’re gonna destroy you. | 会让你死得很惨 |
[00:18] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[00:18] | I wanna introduce you to your new colleague. | 给你介绍一位新同事 |
[00:22] | If they’re really your friends, | 如果他们够朋友 |
[00:23] | They’ll be happy to see your star rise | 会乐于见到你星光闪耀 |
[00:24] | when everybody learns | 当大家发现”无名氏” |
[00:25] | that “Anonymous” Is actually Daniel Helphrey. | 其实就是丹·汉弗瑞 |
[00:28] | And it is based on you, sort of, all of you. | 以你们为原型 超不多所有人 |
[00:31] | Can you believe what he wrote about me? | 你敢相信他是怎么写我的吗 |
[00:33] | I can tell you from experience everyone loves a villain. | 据我的经验 大家都爱大反派 |
[00:35] | I gave up my career to raise you and I never regretted it | 我为了你们放弃事业 并从未后悔 |
[00:37] | until I read what you really think about me. | 直到读到你对我的真实想法 |
[00:39] | Personally, I thought you’d be more annoyed | 我个人认为 你和艾瑞克被合体 |
[00:41] | at being conflated with Eric. | 会让你更为恼火 |
[00:42] | Nate is… | 内特他… |
[00:43] | Furious? Yeah, because I am. | 狂怒中吗 对 我正是 |
[00:45] | And I’m more furious! He wrote that we had sex! | 我火更大 他居然写明跟我上床了 |
[00:48] | I want this book, and you’re going to get it for me. | 我想要这本书的电影版权 你得帮我搞定 |
[00:50] | So whatever you did to Dan Humphrey, undo it. | 所以不管你跟丹·汉弗瑞有什么过节 给我解开 |
[01:08] | On the upper east side, | 在上东区 |
[01:09] | It’s not what you say that determines who you are. | 并非人如其言 |
[01:12] | It’s what you do… | 所作所为才是 |
[01:13] | I hope they take it well. Nothing matters more than | 希望他们能顺利接受 |
[01:15] | our child being born into a big, happy family. | 快乐的大家庭对我们的孩子极其重要 |
[01:21] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:25] | Whether you’re making a big announcement… | 无论是即将宣布某个重要事宜 |
[01:31] | or trying to close a deal… | 还是极力促成一笔交易 |
[01:33] | Hey, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[01:34] | Did you lock up the film option for Dan’s book yet? | 你搞定丹那本书的电影拍摄权了没 |
[01:37] | No, I just finished reading it, unfortunately. | 还没 抱歉的是我刚读完 |
[01:40] | Need I remind you, this is your chance to make up | 容我提醒一句 这可是你为搞砸 |
[01:43] | for blowing the Daniel Day-Lewis deal? | 丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯的那笔生意将功补过 |
[01:45] | No reminder necessary. | 不用劳烦提醒 |
[01:47] | I’m on it. | 我正着手了 |
[01:49] | or firing the first shot. | 亦或准备打响第一炮 |
[01:52] | The site goes live in 20! | 网站将在20分钟后上线 |
[01:59] | Oh, Princess Sophie! Beatrice! Welcome. | 索菲王妃 碧儿翠思公主 欢迎 |
[02:04] | It’s so lovely to see you both again. | 很高兴再次见到你们 |
[02:06] | We couldn’t be happier. | 荣幸之至 |
[02:07] | Cyrus, you are still a hugger, I hope? | 赛瑞斯 你还是喜欢拥抱的吧 我希望是 |
[02:10] | Is a northern spotted owl still a predator? | 北方斑点猫头鹰仍喜欢逮耗子的吧 |
[02:13] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[02:15] | Okay. Uh, Blair and Louis | 布莱尔和路易会下楼来 |
[02:17] | will be coming down for their | 宣布他们的什么 |
[02:19] | big announcement any moment. | 重大事件 |
[02:20] | This is so mysterious and exciting. | 真是又神秘又让人激动 |
[02:22] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管是什么事 |
[02:23] | I’m just so thrilled that it’s happening on Yom Kippur, | 我真兴奋他们选在赎罪日[犹太节日]宣布 |
[02:26] | And I hope the two of you will stay | 很希望二位能留下 |
[02:27] | to break the fast with us. | 和我们一起开斋 |
[02:29] | As I recall, you’re quite fond of smoked salmon. | 我记得 你可是极为钟情烟熏鲑鱼 |
[02:31] | I am, and we would love to. | 没错 我们当然愿意 |
[02:36] | So? | 那么 |
[02:40] | Allo. Les nouvelles? | [法语]你们好 是什么新闻 |
[02:47] | We’re gonna have a baby. | 我们有孩子了 |
[02:53] | – A baby? You’re still in college! – Mother. | -孩子 你还在念书呢 -妈妈 |
[02:56] | – How wonderful! – Wonderful? | -太好了 -好吗 |
[02:58] | It’s–wh–a wonderful surprise. | 这 这 真是个美好的惊喜 |
[03:03] | Uh. What is the record for the | 上东区最年轻的姥姥 |
[03:04] | youngest grandmother on the upper east side? | 是多少岁来着 |
[03:07] | Cyrus, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to | 赛瑞斯 我觉得我坚持不到太阳落山 |
[03:09] | make it to sundown without eating. | 再吃东西了 |
[03:10] | I am thrilled without reservation… | 我真是心花怒放 |
[03:13] | As long as the baby is born | 只要你们先结婚 |
[03:15] | after you are married, of course. | 后生子就好 |
[03:17] | The last thing this family needs is another bastard. Oh! | 这家族千万不能再有一个私生子了 |
[03:27] | Thank you for keeping my secret. | 谢谢你为我保守秘密 |
[03:29] | What are sisters for? | 这才叫姐妹嘛 |
[03:32] | Oh, Serena, can you stay for the celebration? | 瑟琳娜 你能留下一起庆祝吗 |
[03:34] | The bun in the oven is a big hit. | 烤箱里的小面包非常棒 |
[03:36] | I would love to, but I have to get to work. | 非常愿意 但我得工作 |
[03:39] | Looks like you have plenty of people to celebrate with, | 看样子一起庆祝的人已经够多了 |
[03:41] | and you can tell me about it after. | 你可以过后跟我讲讲 |
[03:42] | Or I’ll just read about it. | 或者我自己看相关报道 |
[03:52] | Oh! Don’t you look great? | 看起来不错嘛 |
[03:54] | Are you excited about your first day of work? | 对第一天入职是不是很兴奋呢 |
[03:55] | I am. Wasn’t exactly the job I was looking for, | 是啊 虽然不是甚为理想的工作 |
[03:59] | but when it fell into my lap, I couldn’t say no. | 但得来全不费工夫 我没法拒绝 |
[04:02] | I really don’t wanna disappointment my boss. | 真的不想让我老板失望 |
[04:04] | Well, I’m sure you won’t. I’ll make dinner tonight, | 你肯定不会的 今晚我来做饭 |
[04:07] | and we can hear all about your first day. | 咱们好好听听你的上班初体验 |
[04:08] | You don’t want to go to the Break Fast at the Waldorfs? | 你不想去霍道夫家的开斋仪式吗 |
[04:11] | Mm, not really in the mood. | 兴致不佳 |
[04:13] | Oh, isn’t that ironic? | 真讽刺 |
[04:14] | The state lifts my house arrest, and you lock yourself up. | 我的软禁被解除了 你却自我封闭起来 |
[04:17] | Well, wish me luck. See you tonight. | 祝我好运吧 晚上见 |
[04:25] | Mm. Is that Dan again? | 又是丹打来的吗 |
[04:28] | You know, the only way you’re gonna get out of this funk | 你知道摆脱这困扰的唯一方式 |
[04:29] | is to sit down and listen to what he has to say. | 就是相对而坐 听他解释 |
[04:32] | I’m not ready yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[04:36] | I have to say, when you asked me | 不得不说 当你问我哪里能买到 |
[04:39] | where you could buy vintage magazines, | 古董杂志时 |
[04:39] | this isn’t what I thought you were talking about. | 我以为你另有所指 |
[04:41] | J.F.K. Jr. took a lot of crap by not passing the bar, | 小约翰·肯尼迪因为没有通过律考饱受非议 |
[04:44] | but he redeemed himself by becoming an editor. | 但通过编辑一职挽回声誉 |
[04:46] | I’m just trying to figure out how he did it. | 我想搞清楚他是如何做到的 |
[04:51] | Hey, hey, hey! Victor said you were here. | 好啊 维克托告诉我你们在这 |
[04:53] | I brought something for you and Monkey. | 我给你和捣蛋鬼带了点东西 |
[04:54] | Well, I better go before I’m late for work. | 趁还没迟到 我先走了 |
[04:57] | Nate, don’t you think it’s time to let it go | 内特 你不觉得该一释前嫌了吗 |
[04:59] | so we can just be friends again? | 这样我们才能接着做朋友 |
[05:00] | Only a whole person could answer | 只有完整的人才能 |
[05:01] | that question now, couldn’t they? | 回答这个问题 对吗 |
[05:02] | I’m sorry I made you half a character in my novel, | 抱歉没在小说里给你单独安排角色 |
[05:05] | but you’ve forgiven people for much worse. | 但其他更糟糕的人 你也既往不咎了啊 |
[05:06] | Well, all right, have a good day, Chuck. | 那好吧 祝一天愉快 恰克 |
[05:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:12] | I can think of a few girls who’d look good in this. | 我想到几个女生戴上这个会很好看 |
[05:14] | Humphrey, I’m feeling like my old self again. | 汉弗瑞 我有重回往昔的感觉 |
[05:16] | Me, too, although not in a good way. | 我也是 虽然感觉不太好 |
[05:18] | I really thought the days | 我原以为 |
[05:19] | of everyone turning their backs on me were over. | 大家都不搭理我的日子已经结束了 |
[05:20] | Well, at least this time it’s because they hate you | 至少这次是因为他们对你怀恨在心 |
[05:23] | and not because they don’t know you exist. | 而不是对你的存在不以为意 |
[05:25] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[05:26] | Soon, your literary misdeeds will be forgotten. | 很快 你的小说这一劣迹就会被遗忘 |
[05:28] | 一起吃早饭吗 -瑟琳娜 | |
[05:31] | Along with all your other powers, | 在你的所有能力里面 |
[05:32] | you can add psychic to the list. | 可以加上料事如神这一项 |
[05:35] | If Serena can forget, | 如果瑟琳娜都肯原谅的话 |
[05:36] | then maybe my dad will take my call. | 我爸可能就会接我的电话了 |
[05:38] | I’ll see you later. | 等会见 |
[05:40] | Hey. Hey. Come on, get out of there. | 嘿 快来 该走了 |
[05:44] | Oi! Get… Go on. | 快走开 |
[05:46] | Can’t we let them finish? | 不能让他们做完吗 |
[05:48] | I’m quite sure it’ll be his loss, | 我清楚这将是他的损失 |
[05:50] | but, uh, I have patients to see, so… | 但我还有病人等着 所以 |
[05:53] | You’re a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[05:53] | Uh, psychologist, yes. | 对 心理医生 |
[05:55] | This is kismet. | 真是有缘 |
[05:56] | I’ve been feeling, shall we say, out of sorts, recently. | 我最近感觉 状态不佳 |
[06:02] | Here. | 给 |
[06:03] | 伊丽莎·巴恩斯博士 心理咨询师 | |
[06:05] | “Dr. Eliza Barnes.” | 伊丽莎·巴恩斯医生 |
[06:08] | Chuck Bass. | 恰克·拜斯 |
[06:09] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Bass. | 很高兴见到您 拜斯先生 |
[06:11] | Come on. | 快来 |
[06:12] | Come on. | 走啦 |
[06:18] | Everyone knows the drill. | 大家都训练有素了 |
[06:19] | As soon as we go live, expect the phones to blow up. | 一旦上线 就等着电话被打爆吧 |
[06:23] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[06:25] | It’s exciting, isn’t it? | 很让人兴奋吧 |
[06:26] | It is. | 确实 |
[06:35] | Imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery. | 模仿兴许是诚挚的奉承 |
[06:39] | But stealing is an outright crime, | 但抄袭则是彻底的犯罪了 |
[06:41] | and that’s what a new rival has committed | 珍妮·帕克汉秀上 |
[06:44] | when cell phones disappeared and reappeared | 手机们消失又重现 |
[06:46] | at the Jenny Packham show. | 这就是某位新对手的不打自招 |
[06:50] | Listen, if we launch now, | 听着 如果我们现在上线 |
[06:51] | everyone will know she was talking about you. | 每个人都会知道她指的是你 |
[06:53] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[06:54] | No, it’s too big of a risk. | 不行 这风险太大了 |
[07:00] | Abort. | 计划停止 |
[07:03] | For the moment. | 暂时停止 |
[07:08] | And mother will alter the dress to hide the baby bump. | 妈妈会把婚纱改一下 遮住微微的隆起 |
[07:11] | Of course I will, dear. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[07:13] | And Louis and I will fly back to be close to Dr. Crane | 晚期妊娠时 路易和我会飞回来 |
[07:15] | for the third trimester. | 离克莱恩医生更近一些 |
[07:17] | A honeymoon can wait. | 蜜月旅行可以推后 |
[07:18] | Bravo. You’ve got it all figured out. | 太棒了 你都安排妥当了 |
[07:23] | Mother, I think we have a problem. | 母亲 我觉得我们有麻烦了 |
[07:25] | A baby is never a problem, ma fille. | 孩子永远不会成为麻烦 女儿 |
[07:27] | I hope you won’t try to stir up trouble | 你不要想着惹是生非 |
[07:29] | and ruin this most happy time. | 破坏这个开心的时刻 |
[07:31] | I’m just trying to protect our family’s history. | 我只是在努力捍卫家族传统 |
[07:34] | Blair’s very controlling. | 布莱尔控制欲很强 |
[07:35] | She’s the one making the decisions for the wedding. | 整个婚礼就是她说了算 |
[07:38] | She’ll do the same with the child. | 孩子的事情也会是一样 |
[07:41] | Louis knows how important a grandchild is to me, | 路易知道孙儿对我有多重要 |
[07:43] | to Monaco. | 对摩纳哥有多重要 |
[07:44] | He will protect the royal tradition. | 他会捍卫皇家传统的 |
[07:52] | Yes, but will she? | 他会 但她呢 |
[07:58] | I’m really glad you came. | 我真高兴你能出现 |
[08:00] | I’m glad you called. | 我很高兴你打给我 |
[08:00] | – Enjoy. – Thank you. | -慢用 -谢谢 |
[08:02] | You know, I think I owe you an apology. | 我觉得我欠你一句道歉 |
[08:04] | I may have overreacted about | 我对书里对我的描写 |
[08:07] | how you portrayed me in your book. | 可能反应过激了 |
[08:09] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[08:10] | I-I have to admit, it’s been kind of hard. | 我得承认 我过的不好 |
[08:13] | Like, my dad and Nate and Blair still won’t talk to me. | 我爸爸 内特 布莱尔仍然不愿理我 |
[08:15] | Well, things are looking up then. | 现在不是好起来了吗 |
[08:16] | One down, three to go? | 解决一个 就剩三个了 |
[08:18] | Mm. Never thought you’d be the first. | 真没想到你会是第一个 |
[08:20] | I am full of surprises. You know that. | 我总是惊喜连连 你懂的呀 |
[08:24] | So… How has it been– | 那么 最近怎么样 |
[08:25] | Everything else, aside from the personal reaction? | 除了个人恩怨 其他方面如何 |
[08:28] | Yeah, it’s been an incredible whirlwind. | 风云流转 不可思议 |
[08:30] | I just wish I could be sharing it with friends and family. | 我只是希望能和亲友们共同分享 |
[08:35] | And, uh, what’s happening with the film rights to the book? | 对了 你书的电影版权怎么样了 |
[08:38] | I don’t know. I hadn’t actually thought about that. | 不知道 没想过这事 |
[08:40] | That would be crazy. A movie. | 拍成电影 太夸张了 |
[08:43] | Well… | 那 |
[08:44] | If you ever decide you wanna turn it into one, | 如果你想把它改编成电影的话 |
[08:46] | my boss Jane would kill to produce it. | 我老板简很乐意当电影制片 |
[08:48] | She read the book and loved it. | 她看了小说 非常喜欢 |
[08:50] | And she’s an amazing producer, too. | 而且她也是个很出色的制片人 |
[08:52] | Yeah. Wow. I mean, thank you. That would be, uh– | 太好了 谢谢你 那真是 |
[08:54] | I mean, that would be great if that could happen. | 如果这事能成 就太棒了 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:57] | Uh, what do you know? It’s my agent calling. | 就这样吧 是我经纪人打来的 |
[08:59] | I have a NY1 interview I can’t be late for, | 我得去参加纽约一台的访谈 不能迟到 |
[09:02] | but I’m–I’m really glad we’re okay. | 真高兴我们之间没事儿了 |
[09:03] | Can I call you later? | 晚点我再打给你 |
[09:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:08] | Hey, Alessandra. | 嘿 亚历山德拉 |
[09:09] | Just confirming the NY1 interview. | 确认一下纽约一台的访谈 |
[09:11] | Yeah, I’m on my way. | 记得 我在路上了 |
[09:12] | Listen, I just had breakfast with my friend Serena, | 我刚和我朋友瑟琳娜一起吃了早饭 |
[09:14] | who asked about the movie rights, | 她问了我电影版权的事情 |
[09:15] | and I’d love to give them to her. | 我很愿意给她 |
[09:16] | How do we go about doing that? | 我们要怎么操作 |
[09:17] | You are not locking down film rights with somebody | 你不能因为朋友关系 |
[09:20] | just because they’re your friend. | 就把版权独家奉献给他们 |
[09:22] | Her boss is, uh, is a big producer, though. | 但她老板也是知名的制片人呀 |
[09:24] | Uh, Rivington Street Films? | 文顿街电影制片厂 |
[09:25] | She did David O. Russell’s next film. | 她制作了大卫·欧·拉塞尔的下一部电影 |
[09:27] | And while that’s great, | 是很不错 |
[09:28] | a ton of quality people | 可还有许多优秀的制片人 |
[09:29] | want the rights to “Inside” ,Dan. | 也想要《局外人》的电影版权 丹 |
[09:31] | You had breakfast with someone’s assistant. | 你和某制片人的助理共进了早餐 |
[09:32] | I have Harvey Weinstein on the other line. | 同时我在和哈维·韦恩斯坦接触 |
[09:34] | Whoa. Harvey Weinstein? That’s… | 哈维·韦恩斯坦吗 那可是 |
[09:36] | Huge. I know. See you soon. | 绝对大咖吧 我知道 一会儿见 |
[09:40] | Hey, Jane, I swallowed my pride and outrage | 简 我低声下气 强压怒气 |
[09:43] | and did what you asked. | 完成了你的要求 |
[09:45] | We should have Dan’s book later today. | 今天晚些时候应该就能拿到电影版权了 |
[09:56] | And you had me believe “crazy” was just an act? | 你居然让我相信 这只是一场闹剧吗 |
[09:59] | I think you might be suicidal. | 我看你是在自取灭亡吧 |
[10:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:03] | You start work here under, shall we say, duress. | 你在我这里工作 可以说是被逼无奈 |
[10:07] | And within five minutes, | 而就在不到五分钟的时间内 |
[10:08] | there’s a catastrophic leak to my competitor. | 就有人把巨大机密泄露给了我的对手 |
[10:10] | Diana, I swear it wasn’t me. | 戴安娜 我发誓不是我干的 |
[10:13] | Since you lie like most people breathe, | 说谎对你可是家常便饭 |
[10:16] | your oath means very little. | 你的誓言毫无意义 |
[10:18] | Now don’t forget, the biggest story I have is you. | 你可别忘了 我最大的素材库就是你 |
[10:22] | If you don’t bring me something better, | 如果你不给我挖点猛料来 |
[10:23] | I’m gonna tell the world | 我就要向大家公开 |
[10:24] | that you’re some failed wannabe actress called Ivy. | 你就是个叫艾薇的 星路夭折的女演员 |
[10:27] | I’ll get you something. | 我会弄来猛料的 |
[10:30] | You just have to give me some time. | 你必须要给我一点时间 |
[10:33] | Yom kippur at the Waldorfs’ | 霍道夫家的犹太赎罪日 |
[10:35] | will truly be a “High” Holy day, | 会成为神圣无比的节日吗 |
[10:38] | now that her royal highness princess Sophie | 索菲王妃殿下已从摩纳哥 |
[10:40] | has jetted in from Monaco | 远道而来 |
[10:42] | for a bagel and a schmear. | 享美食 议大事 |
[10:44] | If I were you, I’d have left by now. | 如果我是你 现在就闪人了 |
[10:51] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[10:52] | It seems I now need some launch-worthy stories, | 我现在需要爆炸性的新闻 |
[10:54] | and she’s the only upper east sider I have | 而她是我这里唯一的上东区员工 |
[10:56] | prepared to cross the lines for her career. | 准备为事业搏出位 |
[10:58] | Look, I care about my career. | 听着 我在意我自己的事业 |
[11:00] | I’ll make a name for myself my own way. | 我要以自己的方式来扬名立万 |
[11:01] | If you want to remake yourself, | 如果你想出人头地 |
[11:03] | you have to do whatever it takes. | 你就要不惜一切 |
[11:06] | Give me something, anything… | 给我点料 哪方面都行 |
[11:08] | On Blair Waldorf, perhaps? | 比如布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[11:09] | But she’s celebrating yom kippur | 她们家现在正和路易一家 |
[11:11] | with her and Louis’ families, okay? | 庆祝犹太赎罪日呢 |
[11:12] | I doubt it makes for riveting journalism. | 我不觉得这事会引起媒体的关注 |
[11:15] | People unable to eat for 24 hours, | 他们不可能整天都窝在公寓 |
[11:17] | cooped up in an apartment? | 只是吃饭吧 |
[11:20] | Secrets are bound to come out. | 一定会有秘密暴露 |
[11:21] | Call and get me an introduction. | 打个电话为我引荐下 |
[11:25] | Are you even Jewish? | 你信犹太教吗 |
[11:26] | I am today. | 今天是 |
[11:31] | This interview is key. | 这次的采访很关键 |
[11:32] | Because it’s your first visual appearance in the media. | 因为这是你在媒体前的首次亮相 |
[11:34] | You wanna make a strong impression. | 你要给他们留下深刻的印象 |
[11:36] | Yeah, am I–am I dressed okay? | 我这身衣服合适吗 |
[11:38] | I mean, I wanna seem respectful. | 我想让自己看起来谦逊有礼 |
[11:39] | But at the same time, act like this isn’t a huge deal. | 但同时 尽量表现得举重若轻 |
[11:41] | Not that it is a huge deal, | 不是说这采访不重大 |
[11:42] | ’cause, I mean, if it was… | 因为 如果表现得过于隆重的话 |
[11:44] | God, I-I would be, uh, I would be super nervous, | 天呐 我 我会超级紧张的 |
[11:46] | and I’m totally not. | 而我现在一点也不 |
[11:48] | Oh, they have grapes. | 他们这还有葡萄 |
[11:48] | Dan… Are you with me? | 丹 你在听我说话吗 |
[11:51] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m with you. | 不好意思 我听你说 |
[11:52] | These days, a book needs as much press as it can get, | 这年头 不论你的书评有多光彩 |
[11:54] | no matter how many glowing reviews there are. | 你仍然需要争取尽可能多的新闻舆论 |
[11:56] | Public television is the last bastion of the intellectual. | 公共电视是知识分子最后的堡垒 |
[11:59] | If this goes well, Charlie Rose could be next. | 如果这次顺利 查理·罗斯脱口秀指日可待 |
[12:01] | Oh, that’s a good tactic– piling on the pressure | 这招可真妙 我马上就要参加 |
[12:03] | right before your already-prone-to-nervous-rambling client | 我人生中的第一次直播节目 已经够紧张了 |
[12:05] | goes on live television for the first time. | 你居然继续施压 |
[12:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:09] | This is the perfect platform to position your book | 这是让你的书成为明年 |
[12:10] | as next year’s best picture. | 最佳影片的绝佳平台 |
[12:12] | Mention Harvey’s interest. People in Hollywood are sheep. | 提一下哈维的合作意向 好莱坞的人都爱跟风 |
[12:15] | If someone they respect wants the book, they all will. | 一旦有名人想要你的版权 他们都会跟风 |
[12:18] | I feel like I should call Serena. | 我感觉我得给瑟琳娜打个电话 |
[12:20] | I don’t want her to think | 我不希望她误以为 |
[12:20] | I was stringing her along at breakfast. | 我早上是在欺骗她 |
[12:21] | Serena knows how the business works, | 瑟琳娜懂这些行规 |
[12:23] | and it’s not like you signed a contract. | 再说了 还没白纸黑字说定呀 |
[12:25] | And if she’s really your friend, | 如果她真是你的朋友 |
[12:26] | she’ll be happy for you, | 不管是谁获得了版权 |
[12:27] | no matter who gets the rights. | 她都应该为你感到高兴 |
[12:28] | we’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[12:29] | And let’s go sell some books. | 我们开始卖书咯 |
[12:38] | Blair, have you thought about | 布莱尔 你有考虑过 |
[12:40] | the hospital you plan to deliver the baby in? | 去哪家医院生孩子吗 |
[12:41] | Lenox Hill, where I was born , as was my mother. | 雷诺克斯山医院 我妈妈就是在那里生的我 |
[12:45] | And for school? | 那学校呢 |
[12:47] | Well, I’ve already sent a copy of the sonogram | 我已经把声波图和申请书 |
[12:49] | along with an application to constance St. Jude’s. | 寄给了康士坦次圣犹大学校 |
[12:51] | Blair received an exemplary education. | 布莱尔接受的是典型模范教育 |
[12:53] | While a new york education may be adequate | 纽约的教育也许更适合 |
[12:56] | for a non-royal, | 非皇室成员 |
[12:58] | Grimaldis always attend boarding school in switzerland. | 格里马尔迪家族都是去瑞士的寄宿学校 |
[13:01] | Furthermore, the child must be born in our wing | 另外 这孩子必须在摩纳哥的 |
[13:04] | at the princess grace hospital centre in Monaco. | 王妃恩典医院接生 |
[13:06] | You can’t seriously expect to | 你别想对我孙子的 |
[13:08] | dictate every detail of my grandchild’s life. | 每一个人生细节都指手划脚 |
[13:11] | But this baby is not just your grandchild. | 这孩子不单单是你的孙子 |
[13:14] | Blair’s life and her family are here in New York. | 布莱尔的生活和家人都在纽约 |
[13:17] | And Louis’ are in Monaco. | 而路易是在摩纳哥长大的 |
[13:19] | Uh, now, ladies. | 好了 女士们 |
[13:21] | Maman, Eleanor, enough. | 妈妈 埃莉诺 够了 |
[13:23] | Blair and I will discuss these issues privately. | 我和布莱尔会私下商量这些事情的 |
[13:26] | Blair, w-what is it? Are you all right? | 布莱尔 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[13:28] | You’ll all have to excuse me. | 不好意思 失陪下 |
[13:40] | Mr. Bass. I was just on my way out. | 拜斯先生 我正打算出去 |
[13:45] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[13:46] | You look like you need to talk. | 你看起来需要谈谈 |
[13:48] | I do. | 确实 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I’ll make time. | 好吧 我抽个空 |
[13:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:55] | Would you like me seated or… prone? | 我是应该坐着还是躺下 |
[13:58] | It’s your choice. | 随你 |
[14:06] | So… Mr. Bass, | 拜斯先生 |
[14:09] | why are you here? | 你为什么来这 |
[14:10] | Well, let’s see. | 是这样 |
[14:11] | I recently emerged from a period of prolonged numbness. | 我刚刚从一段漫长的麻木期中恢复过来 |
[14:16] | Starting to feel again physically and emotionally | 在生理上和精神上重新有了感觉 |
[14:19] | has made me realize I need to try new things | 我想我需要尝试些新东西 |
[14:22] | to prevent a relapse. | 以防复发 |
[14:25] | New things? | 新东西 |
[14:27] | Give me an example. | 举个例子吧 |
[14:30] | I’ve had sex on… almost every conceivable surface, | 我几乎在所有可能的地方做过爱 |
[14:34] | but never a therapist’s couch. | 除了咨询师的沙发 |
[14:37] | So there is that. | 所以我来了 |
[14:39] | I should’ve guessed you weren’t serious. | 我早该看出你不是认真的 |
[14:42] | I’m sure if you got to know me a little better, | 我想如果你更了解我一点 |
[14:45] | you’d see just how serious I am. | 就知道我有多认真 |
[14:47] | It’s obvious that you’re deeply troubled, | 很明显你麻烦不小 |
[14:48] | and I would be more than happy to help | 如果你确实对治疗感兴趣的话 |
[14:50] | if you were truly interested in therapy. | 我也非常乐意帮助 |
[14:54] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have yom kippur services. | 不好意思 我要去参加赎罪日礼拜了 |
[15:00] | You’re Jewish? | 你是犹太人 |
[15:01] | Not that that’s any of your business, but I converted. | 我转变了信仰 这好像不关你的事 |
[15:04] | Well, that’s probably a smart move | 是个聪明的选择 |
[15:06] | in your line of work. | 尤其对你的工作 |
[15:07] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[15:19] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好啊 -好啊 |
[15:22] | Everything okay? | 都好吗 |
[15:23] | I’m just worried about Rufus. | 我只是在担心鲁弗斯 |
[15:26] | He and Dan are so close. | 他和丹那么亲 |
[15:27] | I just have to figure out a way to get then to connect again. | 我得想办法让他们俩和好 |
[15:32] | You’re home early. | 你提早回家了 |
[15:33] | We had a rough morning. | 今早很不顺 |
[15:35] | My boss is after me to contribute in a big way. | 老板追着我要大新闻 |
[15:38] | Got any leads for me? | 有什么头绪吗 |
[15:39] | Well, with my arrest and Rufus’ depression, | 我被禁足而鲁弗斯很消沉 |
[15:42] | we haven’t been out enough to know anything. | 我们都深居简出 不知世事了 |
[15:44] | But you’re a very smart girl, and I have faith in you. | 但你非常聪明 我相信你的能力 |
[15:48] | Guess I won’t be needing this hardware | 要是不去霍道夫家 |
[15:49] | if we’re not going to the Waldorfs. | 估计我也用不上这些首饰 |
[15:55] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[15:56] | Oh, it’s an unfortunate story. | 很不愉快的故事 |
[15:58] | My late husband Bart | 我前夫巴特 |
[16:00] | had his investigator research our whole family. | 请私人侦探调查了我们全家 |
[16:02] | It was awful. | 很难以接受 |
[16:03] | I meant to transfer them into the safety deposit box, | 我本来打算把它们放在银行保险箱里 |
[16:06] | but since Serena and Charles broke into it last year… | 但去年瑟琳娜和查尔斯私闯了那里 |
[16:10] | I think it’s safer here. | 我想这里更安全 |
[16:13] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[16:24] | Uh, “Sabrina,” | 塞布丽娜 |
[16:27] | Dan Humphrey’s interview on NY1 started. | 纽约一台丹·汉弗瑞的采访开始了 |
[16:29] | He’s talking all about the movie. | 在说电影的事 |
[16:31] | …Read by anyone but me. | 除了我 每个人都读过它 |
[16:32] | And now I understand | 我发现 |
[16:33] | “Inside” has caught Hollywood’s attention. | 《局外人》已经引起了好莱坞的注意 |
[16:35] | Well, there’s interest from major producers, like, uh, | 确实有些大牌制作人感兴趣 |
[16:38] | like, uh, Scott Rudin | 像斯科特·鲁丁[《社交网络》制片人] |
[16:39] | and Harvey Weinstein | 哈维·韦恩斯坦[《莎翁情史》制片人] |
[16:40] | and, um, Brian Grazer, | 还有莱恩·格雷泽[《达芬奇密码》制片人] |
[16:43] | but we haven’t made any decisions yet. | 不过我们还没决定 |
[16:44] | Is there a director out there who you… | 有没有哪个导演… |
[16:46] | Hey, S.? I’m sorry to bother you, but I-I needed a walk, | 瑟琳娜 抱歉打扰你 我需要散个心 |
[16:49] | and I realized I should just come to you. | 然后想到来找你就行了 |
[16:51] | No, I’m glad you did. | 不 很高兴见到你 |
[16:52] | I told Jane that I had the option on Dan’s book, | 我跟简说拿到了丹那本书的电影改编权 |
[16:54] | and now it’s like we’re not even on his radar. | 现在看来我们甚至不在他的考虑范围内 |
[16:58] | Can I just… | 我能不能… |
[16:59] | Uh, look, if I don’t get the rights to this, | 如果拿不到改编权 |
[17:01] | I don’t know what will happen. | 我真不知道该如何是好 |
[17:02] | I really wanna hear about your working girl woes, | 我真的很想倾听你女强人的烦恼 |
[17:05] | But… | 可是 |
[17:06] | I feel like I’m starring in “Rosemary’s baby.” | 我感觉自己在主演《魔鬼圣婴》 |
[17:09] | Sophie wants to regulate everything | 索菲想操控 |
[17:11] | about my child’s existence. | 我孩子的一切 |
[17:13] | She’s insisting that I move to Monaco | 她坚持让我丢下现在所有的生活 |
[17:14] | and leave my whole life here behind. | 搬去摩纳哥 |
[17:16] | That sounds horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[17:17] | But can you convince Dan to | 你能帮我说服丹把 |
[17:19] | put his movie with our company? | 电影改编权给我们吗 |
[17:20] | W– | 什么 |
[17:22] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[17:23] | His book is ridiculous and so is he, | 他的书和他人一样可笑 |
[17:25] | and I really need your help right now. | 眼下我急需你的帮助 |
[17:28] | Why are you gossiping when a deal you’re running point on | 都现场直播了 你负责的生意泡汤了 |
[17:31] | is falling apart on live television? | 你怎么还在这儿拉家常 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry. This is Blair, my best friend. | 抱歉 这是布莱尔 我最好的朋友 |
[17:35] | I thought maybe she could help. | 我原以为她能帮上忙 |
[17:36] | This isn’t high school. This is my business. | 这可不是学校 这是我的生意 |
[17:40] | I told you not to embarrass me. | 我告诉过你别让我难堪 |
[17:47] | I have an idea for you. | 我有个主意 |
[17:49] | Quit. | 辞了 |
[17:50] | Your boss is a bitch. Let’s go get lunch. | 你老板是个贱人 我们去吃午餐吧 |
[17:52] | My job is important to me, B. | 布莱尔 这份工作对我很重要 |
[17:54] | You have six months to deal with your problem. | 你还有六个月的时间来处理你的问题 |
[17:55] | I have six minutes to deal with mine. Good-bye. | 我只有六分钟 再见 |
[18:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:07] | If everyone else is moving on with their lives, | 既然其他人都在继续自己的生活 |
[18:09] | then I’m ready to do the same, all the way to Monaco. | 那我也要放下过去的生活 奔向摩纳哥 |
[18:14] | You’re my family now, Louis, | 路易 你就是我的家人 |
[18:16] | and I want to be yours. | 我也想做你的家人 |
[18:19] | Tell your mother | 告诉你妈妈 |
[18:20] | that I’m going to be a Grimaldi, | 我要成为克里马尔迪家族的人 |
[18:22] | and I intend to live like one. | 内外兼修 |
[18:43] | Well, look who’s all grown up. | 瞧瞧谁长大成人了 |
[18:45] | Doesn’t feel that way. | 不是这么回事 |
[18:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干吗 |
[18:47] | I need your help. | 要你帮忙 |
[18:48] | I mean trying to bed an older woman, | 我看上了个熟女 想跟她上床 |
[18:49] | and she’s being resistant, and it’s driving me crazy, | 她越不愿意 我越心急 |
[18:51] | which is ironic, because she’s a shrink. | 可笑的是 她是个心理医生 |
[18:53] | You speak old lady. What’s my play? | 你最擅长勾搭老女人 我该怎么办 |
[18:55] | Mm, doesn’t work like that. | 话对理不通 |
[18:56] | Same rules apply regardless of age. | 不论年龄 规则普遍适用 |
[18:58] | You just have to show that you’re | 你得让她感觉到 |
[18:59] | interested in what matters to the woman | 你对她所看重的一切感兴趣 |
[19:01] | more than you’re interested in the woman’s… | 而兴趣所在并非 |
[19:02] | – Matters. – Exactly. | -她本人 -没错 |
[19:04] | Look, I wish I could be more help to you, man, but I– | 我也想多帮帮你 但是 |
[19:06] | But what? I thought you had the M.I.L.F. Rules hardwired. | 怎么了 我以为你对女人驾轻就熟呢 |
[19:09] | In the bedroom, yeah. | 在床上是这样 |
[19:10] | So what else are we talking about? | 那还有什么问题 |
[19:12] | We’re talking about Serena’s cousin Charlie. | 我说的是瑟琳娜的表妹查莉 |
[19:14] | She’ll do whatever it takes to succeed at this job, | 她不惜一切想有所作为 |
[19:15] | and I just–I won’t do it. | 但我 我做不到 |
[19:17] | Diana’s not happy with me. | 戴安娜对我不太满意 |
[19:20] | If only you could be me for a day and I could be you, | 咱俩要是能换一天身份就好了 |
[19:22] | – we’d both get what we want. – Yeah. | -都能各得其所 -确实 |
[19:23] | But since we’re not in a Jason Bateman movie, | 但生活不是杰森·贝特曼的电影 |
[19:25] | we have to think of another plan. | 我们得另辟蹊径 |
[19:28] | If Charlie’s crossing lines, tag along for a while. | 如果查莉再越过界限 跟着观望一下 |
[19:31] | See what it takes. | 看情况怎么发展 |
[19:33] | Even J.F.K. Jr. had to walk in a few sets of footprints | 即使是小肯尼迪 也要先跟着别人学 |
[19:36] | before he found his own path. | 然后才自立门户 |
[19:39] | What are you gonna do? | 你有什么打算 |
[19:40] | Take an interest in what matters to Dr. Barnes. | 培养对巴恩斯医生一切的兴趣 |
[19:43] | Shalom. | 再见 |
[19:49] | Where is everybody? | 其他人呢 |
[19:51] | Oh, my mother and Beatrice are in the kitchen, | 我妈和碧儿翠思在厨房 |
[19:53] | and your mother and cyrus went to temple. | 你妈和赛瑞斯去礼拜堂了 |
[19:55] | Did you tell them about my decision? | 你告诉他们我的决定了吗 |
[19:58] | No. | 还没 |
[20:00] | I felt that we should talk first. | 我们应该先谈谈 |
[20:02] | Is moving to Monaco really what you want? | 你真的想搬到摩纳哥吗 |
[20:05] | I hope you’re not simply bowing to pressure. | 希望你不是迫于压力 |
[20:13] | Reserve the Grimaldi birthing suite. | 预订克里马尔迪家专属产房 |
[20:16] | We’re officially a Monegasque family. | 我正式加入摩洛哥家庭了 |
[20:18] | I knew you would both make the right decision. | 就知道你们会做出正确的决定 |
[20:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:35] | I love green shrimp. | 我喜欢青酱汁虾仁 |
[20:36] | This is just the fifth night out of seven | 只是这是本周以来 |
[20:38] | that we’ve ordered chinese. | 我们第五次叫中餐外卖了 |
[20:40] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[20:40] | I’m sure we’ll find something we’ve never tried. | 肯定有我们还没尝过的 |
[20:43] | Okay. Let’s see. | 好 再看看 |
[20:43] | 在哪儿 需要帮忙吗 -内特 | |
[20:45] | What about the jade har gow? | 水晶虾饺怎么样 |
[20:46] | Yeah, the glazed prawns would be wonderful. | 色泽诱人 肯定不错 |
[20:50] | Let’s try the squid ink rice noodles. | 尝尝墨鱼米粉吧 |
[20:51] | You’re just saying that. | 说笑的吧你 |
[20:52] | Hey, guys. | 二位 |
[20:54] | A bit of unsolicited advice? | 我插一句嘴 |
[20:57] | If you were to go to the Waldorfs’, | 要是去霍道夫家 |
[20:59] | you could avoid having another Chinese dinner. | 晚餐就不用再吃中国菜了 |
[21:03] | And maybe if you were to see | 而且 如果你们看到 |
[21:06] | a family in good working condition, | 他们一家人其乐融融 |
[21:08] | it would remind you how important it is to fix yours. | 就会想处理好自己家的关系咯 |
[21:13] | An evening of friends and Kugel is just what we need. | 一晚的朋友和美食正是及时 |
[21:19] | Ah, comfort food does sound good. | 治愈系美食听着确实不错 |
[21:38] | My God, you’d think the Jews had suffered enough. | 天呐 你们觉得犹太人受的罪还不够吗 |
[21:41] | I don’t know how Cyrus can stand all this fasting. | 真想不通赛瑞斯怎么忍受得了斋戒 |
[21:45] | I’m Eleanor Waldorf. Uh, who are you? | 我是埃莉诺·霍道夫 你是 |
[21:48] | This is Diana Payne. | 戴安娜·佩恩 |
[21:49] | Uh, Nate Archibald called ahead for me? | 内特·阿齐布尔德事先没告诉你吗 |
[21:51] | Oh, yes. Yeah, you’re his boss, the, uh, the journalist. | 对了 你是他的老板 那位记者 |
[21:56] | I have to warn you not to try and wrangle | 我得警告你休想 |
[21:58] | an interview with my daughter and the prince. | 妄图采访我女儿和王子 |
[21:59] | It’s not a good time. | 不是时候 |
[22:00] | Actually, now might be your only chance, Diana. | 戴安娜 现在可能是你唯一的机会 |
[22:04] | Blair didn’t tell you she decided to move to Monaco? | 布莱尔没告诉您吗 她决定搬去摩纳哥了 |
[22:07] | – What? – Yes, how you do feel | -什么 -您怎么看呢 |
[22:08] | about your daughter committing to a life away from home? | 女儿将远走他乡 |
[22:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:13] | Blair will do whatever she wants. | 布莱尔会按自己意愿行事的 |
[22:16] | Waldorf women are not afraid to break the rules. | 霍道夫家的女人从来都不怕偭规越矩 |
[22:18] | And besides, who is she hurting if she does? | 再说了 她那样做会害到谁呢 |
[22:20] | It’s not like she’s signing a legally binding contract. | 又不是要签什么合同 |
[22:30] | Dan’s agent and Harvey are close to a deal. | 丹的经纪人要和哈维签合约了 |
[22:33] | We’re going to lose the project. | 我们没戏了 |
[22:37] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[22:39] | Really? I can. | 是吗 我信 |
[22:41] | Maybe your good friend F. Scott Fitzjackass | 看来你的好朋友混蛋作家 |
[22:44] | had you nailed in the book. | 在书里对你的描写很到位 |
[22:45] | If something doesn’t fall right into your lap, Serena, | 如果不是天上掉馅饼 瑟琳娜 |
[22:48] | you don’t have a clue how to work for it. | 你根本就办不成什么事 |
[22:55] | Sometimes all it takes to cross a line is a little push. | 有时候小小的刺激就能让人铤而走险 |
[23:02] | Harvey read the book himself. | 哈维亲自读了你的书 |
[23:04] | Apparently, he has all sorts of ideas | 很显然 他有很多想法 |
[23:05] | and wants to fast-track it for next year. | 而且想明年就付诸实践 |
[23:07] | What? That’s–that’s… | 是吗 |
[23:08] | Incredible, I know, to say the least. | 难以置信吧 保守估计 |
[23:10] | When Harvey gets involved, Oscars are on the horizon. | 有了哈维相助 奥斯卡触手可及 |
[23:14] | That’s his office. One second. | 他办公室的电话 稍等 |
[23:16] | This is Alessandra. | 亚历山德拉 |
[23:20] | He’s canceling? Why? | 他取消了 为什么 |
[23:25] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:27] | Apparently, it’s on “Deadline” | 据好莱坞新闻博客报道 |
[23:28] | that you gave the option to Jane Bettinger? | 你显然会跟简·贝廷格合作吗 |
[23:32] | What? | 什么 |
[23:34] | Why do I get the feeling | 我怎么感觉 |
[23:35] | you don’t really want your brother and Blair | 你不太想让你哥哥和布莱尔 |
[23:37] | in Monaco? | 搬去摩纳哥 |
[23:40] | My brother’s always been the favorite, | 我哥一直是大家的宠儿 |
[23:43] | but he never cared about his title or our family | 但他不像我 那么重视头衔 |
[23:44] | the way I do. | 和我们的家族 |
[23:46] | I had hoped his marriage to Blair would mean | 我希望他与布莱尔的婚约意味着 |
[23:48] | permanent exile to New York. | 永久流放至纽约 |
[23:51] | Sibling rivalry, backstabbing, | 手足之争 暗箭伤人 |
[23:53] | familial manipulation. | 家族操纵 |
[23:56] | You really are a royal family, aren’t you? | 你还真是个地道的皇室成员呀 |
[24:00] | Perhaps I can help you get what you want… | 也许我能帮你如愿以偿 |
[24:03] | In return, | 作为回报 |
[24:05] | for the inside story of a royal feud. | 给我皇室内部争斗的故事 |
[24:21] | Since I’m feeling a little raw on the family front, | 本来在亲戚面前 我就没混个脸熟 |
[24:24] | if Eleanor refers to you as “Lily bass” again, | 如果埃莉诺再称你为莉莉·拜斯 |
[24:26] | I can’t promise I won’t return fire. | 我可不能保证火力还击 |
[24:27] | Oh, I dragged you here. | 是我把你带到这里来的 |
[24:29] | You have my full blessing to go Sean Penn if need be. | 如果需要的话 我完全同意你扮演肖恩·潘 |
[24:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:36] | Well, what’s going on in here? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:38] | Cyrus, isn’t it time for you to blow the shofar? | 赛瑞斯 现在不是该你招呼大家的时候吗 |
[24:41] | It appears that, uh, | 事情是这样的 |
[24:43] | Sophie had legal documents drawn up | 索菲起草了一份法律文件 |
[24:45] | regarding the upbringing of our future grandchild. | 关于我们未来外孙的抚养问题 |
[24:49] | Blair’s supposed to sign these | 在索菲明天回摩洛哥前 |
[24:50] | before Sophie returns to Monaco tomorrow. | 布莱尔得在上面签好字 |
[24:53] | Is that absolutely necessary? | 真有这个必要吗 |
[24:55] | Oh, well, let’s not quibble over a signature. | 咱们别为签字这种小事喋喋不休行吗 |
[24:58] | I’m a 21st century girl with 2 lawyers for dads. | 我是个21世纪的女孩 两个爸爸都是律师 |
[25:01] | I understand the need for paperwork. | 我很理解书面文件的必要性 |
[25:03] | Some of these requirements are pretty egregious. | 有一些要求真的是很过分 |
[25:06] | Any time you take your child out of Monaco | 不管何时你带孩子离开摩洛哥 |
[25:08] | for more than six hours, | 如果超过六个小时 |
[25:10] | you have to inform palace security. | 你都必须通知皇室安全部 |
[25:12] | Now that’s a little over-the-top. | 真的是有点小题大做 |
[25:14] | Not for a royal heir. Give me your pen. | 对于皇室后嗣来说并不过分 把你的笔给我 |
[25:18] | Blair, it says here that you can’t go to Yew York | 布莱尔 上面还说你每次去纽约的时间 |
[25:21] | for more than 48 hours at a time. | 不能超过四十八小时 |
[25:23] | And furthermore, if you break any of these rules, | 此外 如果你违反了其中任何一条规定 |
[25:27] | you face the possibility of losing custody of your child | 你就面临着失去孩子抚养权的可能 |
[25:30] | to the royal family. | 孩子将转由皇室抚养 |
[25:32] | What? Wait. No, that’s… | 什么 等等 不行 这 |
[25:34] | Outrageous. | 过分了 |
[25:45] | What going on in here? | 在干嘛呢 |
[25:48] | I’m not off my meds, but I’ve kind of lost my mind. | 我还没精神崩溃 但也差不多快失常了 |
[25:54] | Safecracking? | 打开保险箱行窃 |
[25:55] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[25:57] | I’m desperate. | 我已经绝望了 |
[25:58] | If we don’t get something to Diana, | 如果我们不能给戴安娜提供点猛料 |
[25:59] | we’re gonna lose our jobs. | 我们就会失去工作 |
[26:01] | There’s a story in that safe. I saw it myself. | 在那保险箱里有秘密 我亲眼看到了 |
[26:07] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[26:08] | I hope the Kennedys are rolling over | 我真希望肯尼迪家族 |
[26:09] | in their graves right now. | 现在能从坟墓里爬出来 |
[26:11] | I may have a way to open it. | 我也许有办法打开它 |
[26:12] | It used to be Chuck’s father’s. Just–just give me a second. | 这个保险箱以前是恰克的父亲的 等一会 |
[26:20] | 帮忙做件过分的事情 你知道范德·伍德森家 保险箱的密码吗 | |
[26:27] | Thank you, Rabbi. | 谢谢你 教士 |
[26:28] | Thank you. I’ll see you next time? | 谢谢 下次见 |
[26:38] | Arthur, let’s go around the block. | 亚瑟 我们绕着大街走 |
[26:47] | Dan Humphrey. | 丹·汉弗瑞 |
[26:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:49] | I recognize you from TV. Jane bettinger. | 我在电视上见过你 我是简·贝延格 |
[26:52] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[26:54] | Yeah, I’m looking for Serena. | 我也是 我正在找瑟琳娜 |
[26:55] | Who probably summoned you for me. | 肯定是她安排了会面 |
[26:57] | I’m a huge fan of your book. | 我是你的狂热书迷 |
[26:58] | It will make such a great movie. | 它会成为一部非常棒的电影 |
[27:00] | “Gatsby” for the social media age. | 成为社会传媒时代的《了不起的盖茨比》 |
[27:03] | So she’s not around? | 这么说 她不在这了 |
[27:04] | She stepped out. Maybe I can help. | 她出去了 也许我可以帮你 |
[27:06] | Can you explain to me | 你能向我解释 |
[27:07] | why she told Nikki Finke | 她为什么告诉妮基·芬克[好莱坞博客的作者] |
[27:08] | that you had the option? | 你拿到了电影改编权 |
[27:09] | I’m sorry? W-what are you talking about? | 对不起 你在说什么 |
[27:12] | Serena does work for you, doesn’t she? | 瑟琳娜为你工作 不是吗 |
[27:14] | False leaks are for amateurs. | 只有菜鸟才会出此烂招 |
[27:16] | Serena said she knew you, she’d get me the book. | 瑟琳娜说她认识你 会给我拿到版权 |
[27:18] | I would never have instructed her | 我永远都不会指示她 |
[27:20] | to go behind your back to do so. | 在你背后做这种事 |
[27:21] | I’ve known Serena forever. I have a hard time believing | 我认识瑟琳娜很久了 我很难相信 |
[27:23] | that she would sabotage me unless you made her. | 她会对我耍阴谋 除非是你指使的她 |
[27:27] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[27:29] | Do you have anything to say for yourself? | 你有什么要为自己辩解的吗 |
[27:32] | Jane didn’t make me do it. It was my own idea. | 简没有让我这么做 这是我自己的主意 |
[27:40] | Mother’s finally gone mad. | 妈妈终于发彪了 |
[27:42] | She threatened Blair with the loss of her child | 她威胁布莱尔 如果她违反规定 |
[27:44] | if she breaks a rule. | 她就会失去孩子 |
[27:46] | It doesn’t surprise me at all, Louis. | 我一点也不感到惊讶 路易 |
[27:48] | You know what a tyrant she can be. | 你清楚她有多专制 |
[27:52] | Mother, how could you do this? | 妈妈 你怎么能这么做 |
[27:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[27:57] | It’s a simple custody agreement. | 这只是一份简单的抚养协议书 |
[27:59] | A “Simple custody agreement” | 一份”简单的抚养协议书” |
[28:01] | Does not allow you to take our child from us | 就算你不喜欢布莱尔的选择 |
[28:03] | if you don’t like something Blair chooses to do. | 你也不能把我们的孩子夺走吧 |
[28:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[28:08] | You wrote this, didn’t you? | 这份协议是你写的吧 |
[28:09] | Yes, but I didn’t put in any such clause. | 是的 但我并没有加上任何这样的条款 |
[28:12] | It was probably a mistake, | 这也许是个误会 |
[28:13] | mistranslated by Dominique | 你口述给多米尼克 |
[28:15] | as you dictated the terms to her. | 她把条款译错了 |
[28:21] | It was no mistake, Beatrice. | 这不是误会 碧儿翠思 |
[28:24] | You must have put it there. | 是你加上去的 |
[28:31] | Yes, I did. | 是的 是我做的 |
[28:33] | Blair has no respect for our traditions | 布莱尔对我们的传统和君主制度 |
[28:34] | or the monarchy. | 丝毫没有尊重 |
[28:35] | She’ll do whatever she wants with that child. | 她对那个孩子会随心所欲的 |
[28:37] | I can’t believe you’d betray us like this. | 我真不敢相信 你竟然背叛了我们 |
[28:40] | Obviously, Sophie, you’ll remove that clause. | 很明显 你得删掉那些条款 索菲 |
[28:45] | My daughter’s actions | 我女儿的行为 |
[28:47] | may have been underhanded and deceitful, | 也许是有些卑劣虚伪 |
[28:51] | but… | 但是 |
[28:52] | Your reaction makes me think that she might be right. | 你的反应提醒了我 她也许是正确的 |
[28:56] | If you really want to embrace my family, | 如果你真的想融入我的家族 |
[28:58] | you will have no problem signing this contract. | 你就不会对签署这份协议有任何异议了 |
[29:01] | The clause stays. | 条款依旧保留 |
[29:03] | If you two cannot accept this, | 如果你们俩不能接受这点 |
[29:06] | then I will not acknowledge the child as my heir. | 那我就拒绝承认 这孩子是我的继承人 |
[29:11] | Nor will I acknowledge you. | 我也不会承认你 |
[29:16] | You don’t have that right anymore. | 你没有那个权力 |
[29:20] | As the future reigning prince, | 作为未来执政的王子 |
[29:22] | it’s up to my child | 由我的孩子来决定 |
[29:25] | to acknowledge you. | 是否来承认你 |
[29:43] | We are done talking, Louis. | 我们没话可说了 路易 |
[29:45] | I wish you could find it in yourself | 我希望你能真心醒悟过来 |
[29:47] | not to make this terrible mistake. | 别犯这么严重的错误 |
[29:51] | It is you who is mistaken– | 犯错误的是你 |
[29:53] | throwing away your loyal family | 为了一个你不该信任的未婚妻 |
[29:56] | for a fiancee you shouldn’t trust. | 抛弃你的皇室家族 |
[29:59] | Do you realize that Blair told Beatrice | 你是否知道布莱尔在告诉你 |
[30:01] | that she was pregnant | 她怀孕之前 |
[30:02] | long before she told you? | 她早把这事儿告诉了碧儿翠思 |
[30:05] | Do you really believe she has no other secrets? | 你真的相信她没有其他的秘密吗 |
[30:09] | It’s true it’s been a bit of a journey. | 我们是有些磕磕绊绊 |
[30:11] | But I trust blair. | 可是我信任布莱尔 |
[30:14] | I know all of her secrets. | 我知道她所有的秘密 |
[30:17] | My darling. | 我亲爱的儿子 |
[30:19] | How innocent you are. | 你如此单纯 |
[30:22] | I only wish for your sake that is true. | 我只希望一切真的如你所想 |
[30:26] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[30:35] | I know that you have always felt overlooked, | 我知道你一直觉得被忽视 |
[30:39] | but no more. | 但是以后不会了 |
[30:42] | All I’ve ever wanted was your love and respect. | 我所想要的只是您的爱和尊重 |
[30:54] | This is the mother lode– | 这是条金矿脉 |
[30:55] | the biggest secrets of the upper east side. | 上东区的惊天秘密 |
[30:58] | Even one of these would not only launch the web site | 这其中的任何一个不仅能火爆网络 |
[31:02] | but blow Diana’s mind. | 更能让戴安娜乐疯掉 |
[31:04] | And my ethics. These are my friends. | 还能冲垮我的道德 这些可是我的朋友 |
[31:07] | Now that I’ve actually done this, | 我居然真的动了歪念 |
[31:08] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我真不知道我在想什么 |
[31:09] | All right, I don’t even wanna look at them, | 我根本都不想看它们 |
[31:11] | much less hand them over, | 更别说上交了 |
[31:12] | so let’s just put them back, | 我们还是把它们放回去 |
[31:13] | pretend this never happened. | 假装这一切从没发生吧 |
[31:15] | If I show up to work empty-handed, | 我如果两手空空的回办公室 |
[31:17] | I’ll lose my job. | 我会被炒鱿鱼的 |
[31:18] | All right, I know how important it is for you to succeed. | 我知道这对你的成功很重要 |
[31:20] | It is for me, too. | 对我也很重要 |
[31:21] | But we’ll find something else. | 但是我们会找到其他猛料的 |
[31:22] | What about all that stuff | 那你给我讲的肯尼迪 |
[31:24] | you said to me about the Kennedys? | 又是怎么回事儿呢 |
[31:27] | Isn’t that why you texted me, | 难道这不是你给我发短信的原因吗 |
[31:29] | because you know you won’t get where you wanna be | 你深知如果不适当通融 |
[31:32] | unless you bend the rules a little? | 就难获所求啊 |
[31:34] | Charlie, these might be my friends, | 查莉 这些人可能只是我的朋友 |
[31:35] | But they’re your family, | 但他们是你的家人啊 |
[31:38] | and you’re acting like you barely even know them. | 你表现的完全不像自家人 |
[31:43] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[31:45] | I… | 我 |
[31:46] | You’re totally right. | 你说的对极了 |
[31:48] | You know, I’m gonna put them back, | 我这就去把它们放回去 |
[31:50] | and you should just go. | 你快走吧 |
[31:52] | I’m–I’m really–I’m sorry. | 我 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:54] | No, hey, don’t be sorry. | 没必要说抱歉 |
[31:55] | All right, I know what it’s like to feel the pressure | 我很明白想要一举成名的 |
[31:57] | to make a name for yourself. | 那种压力 |
[31:59] | But you belong here. | 但是你属于这里 |
[32:00] | You’ll find your place eventually, the right way. | 你终会找到你的位置的 通过正路 |
[32:17] | I just donated $100,000 to Chabad | 为了知道你去哪个犹太教堂 |
[32:20] | to find out which temple you attend. | 我刚捐了十万美元给哈巴德教 |
[32:21] | The least you could do is give me a minute of your time. | 你至少能抽出几分钟的时间给我吧 |
[32:24] | You could’ve had 50, but you wasted them. | 你本可以有五十分钟 可你都浪费了 |
[32:27] | Knowing your reputation, I expected nothing less | 久仰你的盛名 我的期待也不过是 |
[32:29] | than an entirely inappropriate manipulation. | 完全失宜的举动而已 |
[32:32] | I don’t think it’s that simple. | 事情没你想的那么简单 |
[32:33] | You asked for my professional opinion, | 你征求我的专业意见 |
[32:35] | and now you’re gonna get it. | 那我现在就告诉你 |
[32:37] | You never had a childhood, | 你从未有过童年 |
[32:38] | and so you behave like a child in the worst ways. | 所以你的行为极端像个孩子 |
[32:40] | You pay for intimacy so you’re always in control | 你花钱买性 这样你就能占主导地位 |
[32:43] | and no one can get close to you. | 这样别人也没法接近你 |
[32:44] | Your superficial connections and lack of authentic emotion | 你那浅显的人际关系和缺失的真实感 |
[32:47] | leave you isolated and alone. | 让你与世隔离独享孤独 |
[32:50] | Not just tonight. Always. | 不仅仅是今晚 总是如此 |
[32:55] | I wish you all the best, | 我希望你万事如愿 |
[32:57] | but you’re gonna need more than that | 但是你要想过上正常幸福的生活 |
[32:58] | to live a happy and normal life. | 祝福可是远远不够的 |
[33:13] | I followed Jane all the way down to her town car, | 我一路跟到简的林肯车前 |
[33:15] | apologizing, | 不停地道歉 |
[33:16] | and even then, I don’t think it was enough. | 就算那样也不够 |
[33:19] | Thank you for waiting. | 谢谢你等我 |
[33:20] | I didn’t want to. | 我也不想等你来着 |
[33:23] | You scared away everyone, | 你把所有人都吓跑了 |
[33:24] | and now no one wants the book. | 现在没人要拍这本书了 |
[33:26] | Dan. | 丹 |
[33:26] | Your apology this morning was just strategic, wasn’t it? | 你今早的道歉只是个小手段 对吧 |
[33:32] | Yeah, pretty much. | 对 差不多 |
[33:35] | Look, I finally finished the book and– | 听着 我读完了整本书 |
[33:38] | I told you, it–it’s not you. | 我跟你说过 那不是你 |
[33:41] | Yes, there are– there are parts of you… | 是 是有一些你的影子 |
[33:45] | 黛西·布坎南 [《了不起的盖茨比》中的人物] 艾米·马奇 [《小妇人》中被宠坏的小女儿] | |
[33:45] | And Daisy Buchanan and Amy March | 但还有黛西·布坎南和艾米·马奇 |
[33:47] | And Gwyneth Paltrow– | 还有格温妮丝·帕特洛 |
[33:49] | five different roles she’s played. | 你扮演了五个不同的角色 |
[33:51] | But it’s a novel. | 这是小说 |
[33:53] | It’s inspired by a lot of things. | 它的灵感来自很多东西 |
[33:54] | It isn’t speaking to some deeper truth. | 它不是为了证明什么深刻的真理 |
[33:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:59] | Because… | 因为… |
[34:01] | I know this may sound… | 我知道这可能听起来 |
[34:03] | crazy or–or selfish | 很疯狂或者很自私 |
[34:05] | or like I’m living in the past… | 或者好像我还沉浸在过去 |
[34:08] | or something. | 还是什么的 |
[34:12] | But you were the love of my life, Dan. | 但是你曾经是我深爱的人 丹 |
[34:18] | And I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[34:19] | I guess I just thought I was yours, too. | 我原以为我也是你的挚爱 |
[34:23] | That’s the thing about writing what you know. | 这就是作家下笔的尴尬 |
[34:25] | Soon everybody else knows it, too. | 你的心事不久就会被人所知 |
[34:41] | The Spectator online lives. | 《纽约观察家》网站正式上线啦 |
[34:50] | Let’s see gossip girl scoop this. | 让我们看看八卦天后怎么报道 |
[34:52] | I told you it’d work out. She found something, | 我告诉过你会有出路的 她找到了别的猛料 |
[34:54] | and we didn’t have to sell out our friends… | 我们不必出卖我们的朋友 |
[34:56] | or ourselves. | 或者我们自己 |
[34:57] | Yeah, you’re right, and, uh, looks like my job is safe. | 你说的没错 看来我的工作安全了 |
[35:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:06] | At least for the moment. | 至少暂时是安全了 |
[35:08] | And thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[35:11] | For helping me… do nothing. | 阻止我做蠢事 |
[35:14] | Well, it was fun breaking into the safe, wasn’t it? | 偷开保险箱也挺有趣的 对吧 |
[35:18] | Okay, everyone, now the real work begins. | 好了各位 现在真正的工作要开始了 |
[35:20] | Get to your desks and start writing. | 回到你们的位置上开始写吧 |
[35:22] | I want a constant stream of content 24 hours a day. | 我要你们做一个二十四小时持续报道 |
[35:27] | Oh, Charlie, come back to my office in five minutes. | 查莉 五分钟后到我办公室来 |
[35:35] | Blair, darling, | 布莱尔 亲爱的 |
[35:37] | I have to confess that, um, I may have been the one | 我必须坦白 可能是我给碧儿翠思 |
[35:41] | to put the idea of a contract into Beatrice’s head. | 提供了在契约上加条款的主意 |
[35:44] | I was just bragging about you, | 我向她吹嘘 |
[35:45] | and it didn’t matter where you lived. | 说我不管你住在哪里 |
[35:48] | No one could keep you from being your own person. | 没有任何人能阻止你做你自己 |
[35:52] | And that is part of why you will be… | 这将会让你成为一个 |
[35:55] | a wonderful mother. | 很棒的母亲 |
[35:58] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[36:01] | I know this isn’t what you wanted for me. | 我知道这一切都不是你对我的期盼 |
[36:03] | At least not yet. | 至少目前还不是 |
[36:05] | These things happen when they happen. | 凡事都顺其自然吧 |
[36:08] | It’s the first lesson of being a parent. | 为人父母的第一课就是 |
[36:11] | Children don’t do… | 了解孩子们不会总是… |
[36:14] | what you want them to do all the time | 顺遂父母的心愿 |
[36:16] | when you want them to do it. | 当你有所期许时 |
[36:21] | But you love them… | 但你依然爱他们 |
[36:23] | anyway. | 无论如何 |
[36:31] | Well, I bet you never thought you’d hear | 我打赌你绝对没想到 |
[36:32] | such good parenting advice from Eleanor Waldorf. | 埃莉诺·霍道夫说这么棒的父母指南 |
[36:35] | It’s time for me to let my anger go and return Dan’s calls. | 我也是时候消消气 回丹的电话了 |
[36:39] | I mean, if he didn’t piss me off, | 如果他不把我气死 |
[36:41] | it’d just mean he wasn’t growing up. | 那只能说明他没在成长 |
[36:42] | That is the Rufus Humphrey that I love. | 这才是我爱的那个鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 |
[36:51] | I’m so relieved I don’t have to live my entire life | 我终于不用担心我要在那个 |
[36:53] | on one square mile of jagged coastline. | 海岸边的弹丸之地度过余生了 |
[36:56] | I belong here with my family, | 我属于这里 与尊重我的愿景的 |
[36:58] | that respects my hopes and dreams. | 家人们一起 |
[37:02] | I hope that includes me. | 我希望那些人里还包括我 |
[37:05] | Can we talk, B.? | 我们能谈谈吗 B |
[37:10] | When you told me you were pregnant, | 当你告诉我你怀孕了的时候 |
[37:12] | I said that I would be there for you, | 我说过 我会一直陪在你身边 |
[37:14] | No matter what, and I haven’t been. | 不管发生什么 可是我食言了 |
[37:17] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:18] | Well, you had a work crisis. | 你有你的工作危机嘛 |
[37:20] | Yeah, but the truth is that I was jealous. | 可是实际上是因为我嫉妒了 |
[37:23] | Well, if it makes you feel better, marrying a prince | 好吧 也许这么说你能舒服点 嫁给王子 |
[37:25] | isn’t what fairy tales will lead you to believe. | 并不是你所想象的童话 |
[37:28] | Well, that’s not what I was jealous about. | 不 我不是嫉妒这个 |
[37:32] | You’re the star of Dan’s book. | 你才是丹小说的主角 |
[37:39] | Well, as I said… | 好吧 就像我说过的 |
[37:41] | it’s pure fiction. | 故事纯属虚构 |
[37:59] | Oh. I wanted to return these to you. | 我要把这些还给你 |
[38:03] | And… you’re not gonna use them ever? | 你不会再用了吧 |
[38:06] | Anything of value in these was already on “Gossip girl,” | 这里面有用的东西《八卦天后》都已经爆过了 |
[38:08] | and everything else was far too tame. | 其它的东西就太乏味了 |
[38:10] | Just put them back before anyone notices they’re gone. | 在被人发现之前物归原位吧 |
[38:23] | Oh, Charlie? You forgot one. | 查莉 你落下了一件 |
[38:39] | Hey. Uh… I thought about what you said earlier. | 我考虑了你之前说的事 |
[38:44] | And how can either of us know who the loves of our lives are | 我想 不等到老态龙钟时 |
[38:46] | until we’re, uh… until we’re old, you know? | 你我怎么会知道自己一生的挚爱呢 |
[38:50] | I mean, this–this thing’s not over yet, right? | 我是说 一切都还没有结束 对吧 |
[38:54] | I told Alessandra that I’m giving you the book rights. | 我告诉亚历山德拉我要把电影版权给你了 |
[38:57] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 你不需要这么做的 |
[38:58] | I wasn’t trying to guilt you into it. | 我说那些并不是为了让你有愧疚感 |
[39:01] | No, I know, I know, | 当然 我知道 |
[39:02] | but without you inspiring me from the beginning, | 可是如果没有你从一开始就鼓励我 |
[39:05] | I wouldn’t have been able to write anything, so… | 我可能写不出任何东西 所以 |
[39:07] | I owe you one. | 是我欠你的 |
[39:09] | And despite the events of the day, | 不管今天发生了什么事情 |
[39:11] | you know, I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[39:14] | I do have one condition. | 我确实有一个条件 |
[39:15] | I want to write the screenplay. | 剧本要由我来写 |
[39:18] | I’ll talk to Jane right away. | 我马上就跟简谈这件事 |
[39:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:23] | Oh, you know what? That’s my dad. | 我爸打过来的 |
[39:25] | Uh, he’s on the other line. I’ll see you soon though. | 反正我们很快要见面的 |
[39:27] | Yes, in very long development meetings. | 是 在漫长的讨论会上 |
[39:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:35] | Hey, dad. | 喂 爸 |
[39:36] | As challenging as atoning can be, | 不管赎罪如何艰难 |
[39:38] | the rewards make it worth the sacrifice. | 其收获总是使牺牲物有所值 |
[39:43] | Everything you said to me was true. | 你跟我说的一切都是对的 |
[39:45] | I don’t need another notch on my belt. | 我不需要再次沉沦 |
[39:48] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[39:51] | I knew it last week. Hell, | 我上周就知道的 该死 |
[39:53] | I knew it last year. | 我去年就知道了 |
[39:56] | I know it now. | 我现在是真的认识到了 |
[39:59] | I’m ready to be serious if you’ll… have me. | 我想要认真起来 如果你还肯见我的话 |
[40:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:10] | But the most difficult part can be admitting | 但是最困难的事是 |
[40:13] | that there was a sin to begin with. | 首先承认自己有罪 |
[40:29] | Most people find it too hard to face their crimes | 大多数人都觉得难以面对自己的错误 |
[40:33] | and think it’s easier just to pretend nothing ever happened. | 认为装作什么都没有发生会更容易些 |
[40:57] | What are you doing up here all alone? | 你一个人在这儿做什么呢 |
[41:00] | Waiting for you. | 等你 |
[41:04] | Oh, I was looking for a pen. | 我想找支笔 |
[41:09] | I’m sorry you had to choose between me and your mother. | 很抱歉你要在我和你母亲之间做出选择 |
[41:12] | It’s the last thing I wanted. | 这是我最不希望发生的事 |
[41:17] | You’re my only family now. | 现在你是我唯一的亲人了 |
[41:22] | I’m gonna go run a bath. | 我去泡个澡 |
[41:29] | The problem with hiding your sins | 可是隐藏罪行的麻烦是 |
[41:31] | is they always come back. | 它们总是阴魂不散 |
[41:33] | And on the day when some have atoned for past transgressions, | 当有一天有人为过去的罪行而赎罪的时候 |
[41:38] | a once-pure prince can’t help but commit a new one. | 一位曾经单纯的王子会不自禁地犯下新的过错 |
[41:46] | I have a problem I was hoping you could help me with. | 我有个问题 希望你可以帮我 |
[41:49] | I’d like to meet so I could tell you more in person. | 我想和你见面详谈 |
[41:53] | I’m more than willing to pay for your time. | 十二分迫切地希望跟你预约时间 |
[41:55] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |