时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | I want the movie rights to this book, | 我想要这本书的电影版权 |
[00:07] | and since you’re good friends with the author, | 鉴于你是作者的好朋友 |
[00:09] | that shouldn’t be a problem. | 这应该不成问题吧 |
[00:10] | Uh, we’re not exactly on good terms right now. | 我们俩现在关系可不怎么好 |
[00:12] | I told Alessandra that I’m giving you the book rights. | 我告诉亚历山德拉我要把电影版权给你了 |
[00:15] | I do have one condition. | 我有一个条件 |
[00:16] | I want to write the screenplay. | 剧本要由我来写 |
[00:18] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[00:19] | My late husband Bart had his investigator | 我前夫巴特请私人侦探 |
[00:21] | research our whole family. | 调查了我们全家 |
[00:22] | There’s a story in that safe. I saw it myself. | 在那保险箱里有秘密 我亲眼看到了 |
[00:25] | I want to return these to you. | 我要把这些还给你 |
[00:27] | And… you’re not gonna use them ever? | 你不会再用了吧 |
[00:29] | Anything of value in these was already on “Gossip girl.” | 这里面有用的东西《八卦天后》都已经爆过了 |
[00:31] | “Dr. Eliza Barnes.” | 伊丽莎·巴恩斯医生 |
[00:33] | You look like you need to talk. | 你看起来需要谈谈 |
[00:34] | I do. | 确实 |
[00:35] | You never had a childhood, | 你从未有过童年 |
[00:36] | so you behave like a child in the worst ways. | 所以你的行为极端像个孩子 |
[00:38] | Your superficial connections and lack of authentic emotion | 你那浅显的人际关系和缺失的真实感 |
[00:42] | leave you isolated and alone. | 让你与世隔离独享孤独 |
[00:44] | Throwing away your loyal family | 为了一个你不该信任的未婚妻 |
[00:46] | for a fiancee you shouldn’t trust. | 抛弃你的皇室家族 |
[00:49] | Do you really believe she has no other secrets? | 你真的相信她没有其他的秘密吗 |
[00:51] | I would never lie to you. You know that. | 我永远都不会骗你 你知道的 |
[00:54] | I never know with you. | 我永远都无法了解你 |
[00:55] | I have a problem I was hoping you could help me with. | 我有个问题 希望你可以帮我 |
[00:58] | I’d like to meet so I could tell you more in person. | 我想和你见面详谈 |
[01:00] | I’m more than willing to pay for your time. | 十二分迫切地希望跟你预约时间 |
[01:20] | They say the road of life is long and winding, | 人们都说人生之路漫长而又曲折 |
[01:23] | so it’s important to mark the milestones along your way, | 所以沿途设下里程碑十分重要 |
[01:27] | from picking your bridesmaids… | 首先从挑选伴娘做起 |
[01:29] | So many minions. | 这么多小跟班 |
[01:31] | How you ever going to decide? | 你打算怎么选 |
[01:33] | Tryouts begin after breakfast. | 早餐后就开始选拔赛 |
[01:36] | All right, let’s put the bar up front, | 好了 把吧台放在前面 |
[01:37] | the D.J. in back, and the caterers | DJ在后面 |
[01:39] | can sit up in the bullpen | 工作人员坐在一边 |
[01:40] | and we toss out those moving boxes. | 把这些包装箱扔出去 |
[01:42] | Nate, can I add one more thing to your to-do list? | 内特 我能在你的任务清单上加一项吗 |
[01:46] | Definitely. | 当然可以 |
[01:54] | To christening your boss’ new desk… | 给你老板的新桌子来个洗礼 |
[01:57] | Oh, my… | 老天 |
[02:01] | Landing on your first best seller list… | 从讨论首次登上畅销书榜单的感受 |
[02:04] | Number nine. | 第九名 |
[02:05] | “Inside” by Daniel Humphrey. | 《局外人》 作者丹·汉弗瑞 |
[02:08] | What did, uh, Lincoln Hawk’s first single debut at? | 林肯老鹰[丹父亲的乐队]首支单曲当时排第几名 |
[02:11] | Eight. | 第八名 |
[02:14] | Ah, but don’t pay too much attention to that stuff. | 别太在意这事 |
[02:16] | That was the ’90s. | 当时可是九十年代 |
[02:16] | To finally asking for help. | 直到最终前来寻求帮助 |
[02:18] | So how are you feeling today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[02:22] | Fit as a fiddle. | 非常健康 |
[02:23] | But keep your eyes on the road, upper east siders, | 要注意看着脚下的路 上东区的各位 |
[02:25] | or you could get lost along the way. | 否则你可能会迷失在人生的道路上 |
[02:28] | That was a productive morning. | 今天早上真有效率 |
[02:29] | Yeah, I got a lot accomplished | 对 这么一小会 |
[02:31] | in a short amount of time, didn’t I? | 我就做完了这么多事 |
[02:33] | Don’t gloat. | 别洋洋自得了 |
[02:34] | If anyone deserves top marks, it’s me. | 如果有人得满分的话 肯定是我 |
[02:36] | Mm. | 好吧 |
[02:37] | Now zip me up. | 帮我拉上 |
[02:39] | So I was thinking about the party tonight, | 我想知道 今天晚上的派对上 |
[02:40] | and I was thinking that maybe you could be my date. | 你能不能当我的女伴 |
[02:45] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑 |
[02:49] | You’re not? | 你没有吗 |
[02:50] | I mean, isn’t it time we finally told the world we’re a couple? | 我是说 难道不该告诉大家我们是一对吗 |
[02:52] | I can’t think of a better time than tonight. | 我想不到比今晚更好的机会了 |
[02:54] | I can’t think of a worse one. | 我想不到比今晚更糟糕的机会了 |
[02:55] | Tonight’s the public launch of my new media empire. | 今晚是我的新媒体帝国首次公开亮相 |
[02:58] | I’m showing New York city who I am. | 我要告诉整个纽约我是谁 |
[03:01] | Besides, we both knew that female bosses | 而且 我们都知道 |
[03:04] | can’t mix business and pleasure | 女老板要想事业和娱乐双丰收 |
[03:06] | without people whispering about them behind their back. | 肯定会有人在背后偷偷议论 |
[03:08] | Okay, but I’d still like you to meet a few of my friends. | 好吧 但我还是想把你介绍给我的朋友 |
[03:10] | I mean, can we at least talk about that? | 至少这个是可以讨论一下的吧 |
[03:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:14] | Right after you and Charlie deliver | 你和查莉把《纽约观察家》的邀请函 |
[03:16] | the new “Spectator” tablets to all our V.I.P. Guests. | 送给每位VIP客人之后再来谈这事 |
[03:18] | You ever heard of a messenger service? | 你没听说过信使快递服务吗 |
[03:20] | So some unattractive delivery guy | 就是让那些不起眼的快递员 |
[03:22] | can hand them to an assistant | 把邀请函送到这些客人的助理那 |
[03:23] | who’s just gonna sell them on ebay? | 他们再转手在网上卖掉吗 |
[03:25] | I don’t think so. | 我认为行不通 |
[03:27] | Here is your list. | 这是你的客人列表 |
[03:31] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[03:33] | I mean, seriously? This is like four pages long. | 你当真吗 有四页纸这么多呢 |
[03:35] | Don’t pout. | 别抱怨 |
[03:36] | Charlie, you are east side. Nate, you’re west. | 查莉 你负责东边 内特 你负责西边 |
[03:40] | And I have to run because I am late for a meeting | 我得赶紧走了 要晚了 |
[03:42] | with an old friend from L.A. | 我约了一位洛杉矶的老朋友见面 |
[03:46] | I knew I shouldn’t have worn heels today. | 我就知道今天不该穿高跟鞋 |
[03:48] | The dream starts the same every time. | 梦每次都从相同的地方开始 |
[03:51] | They have a habit of doing that. | 都是这样的 |
[03:53] | 我穿着新伯鲁提[男鞋品牌] 皮鞋 | |
[03:54] | in my new Berluti wingtips. | 在清晨出去散步 |
[03:57] | I look up, | 我抬起头 |
[03:58] | and a block away is the most magnificent skyscraper | 发现在一个街区远的地方 有一座我见过的 |
[04:01] | I’ve ever seen. | 最富丽堂皇的摩天大楼 |
[04:02] | I have to get inside it, | 我得进去看看 |
[04:03] | but every time I round the corner, | 但每次我走到街角 |
[04:07] | it’s still a block away. | 就会发现它还在一街区以外 |
[04:09] | So what do you do? | 那接下来你做了什么 |
[04:10] | I start to run, but as soon as I reach it– | 我跑了起来 但每次只要我刚跑到那 |
[04:12] | You wake up. | 你就醒了 |
[04:14] | What do you think the dream is about? | 你觉得这个梦意味着什么 |
[04:18] | My father’s tragic death? | 我父亲的意外去世 |
[04:20] | My mother’s secret life? | 我母亲的秘密生活 |
[04:22] | Or perhaps my chronic oral fixation. | 或者是我长期的糜烂生活 |
[04:25] | I appreciate your sense of humor, Charles, but– | 我很欣赏你的幽默感 查尔斯 但是 |
[04:27] | But you think it’s just a defense mechanism | 但是你认为这只是一种防卫机制 |
[04:29] | against intensive therapy. | 在阻止你深入治疗 |
[04:31] | Be honest. You know you’re holding back. | 说实话 你知道自己在隐瞒事实 |
[04:33] | How can you be so sure I’m hiding something? | 你怎么能这么肯定我隐瞒了什么事情 |
[04:39] | Maybe I’m wrong, | 也许我判断错了 |
[04:40] | but I feel there’s a piece of the puzzle still missing. | 但是我感觉还缺了点什么东西 |
[04:43] | It’s not your mother or your father. | 不是你的父母亲 |
[04:47] | There’s someone you’re not telling me about. | 还有其他的人你没有告诉我 |
[04:55] | Good morning, Blair. | 早上好 布莱尔 |
[04:56] | Mmm. Don’t you just adore us? | 你不羡慕咱们俩吗 |
[05:01] | Why do I feel like there’s a request coming? | 我怎么感觉你有事要求我 |
[05:04] | Not a request. A special dispensation. | 不是要求 特殊情况豁免 |
[05:07] | For what? | 豁免什么 |
[05:07] | Scheming and manipulating. | 阴谋诡计 操纵控制 |
[05:09] | Who do you work for? | 你是给谁干活的 |
[05:12] | Louis, can’t you just turn a blind eye | 路易 你能不能在接下来的24小时里 |
[05:14] | for… Let’s say 24 hours? | 对我睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[05:17] | Blair… | 布莱尔… |
[05:17] | All I’d be doing is spending the day with my former minions. | 我只是要和我以前的跟班们呆一天 |
[05:21] | Maybe some light waterboarding involved. | 也许要用一点点的水刑 |
[05:23] | But I’ve been so good for so long. | 我这段时间表现这么好 |
[05:26] | And once I’m her serene highness of Monaco, | 而一旦我成为摩纳哥王妃 |
[05:28] | all meddling will be prohibe. | 这些会面都会被禁止的 |
[05:30] | Queen B. Need last hurrah. | 布莱尔女王要最后会见一下她的跟班们 |
[05:32] | Are you sure that’s such a good idea? | 你确定这么做好吗 |
[05:35] | Forgive me. I’ve just never understood | 理解我一下 我只是永远无法了解 |
[05:37] | this upper east side tradition of yours. | 你们上东区这些传统 |
[05:39] | I know, and that’s why we’re perfect together. | 我知道 而这也是我们合适的原因 |
[05:42] | You don’t have the scheme gene like I do. | 你没有我那些阴谋本性 |
[05:44] | You don’t get the itch. | 你不理解那种欲望 |
[05:45] | Maybe it hormonal. | 也许是荷尔蒙吧 |
[05:47] | Darling, it’s just one day. | 亲爱的 就一天 |
[05:50] | Je reviens tout de suite. | 我会早点回来的[法语] |
[05:53] | Okay. I give up. | 好吧 我投降了 |
[05:56] | I’ll look away. | 我不盯着你了 |
[05:57] | But only until the party tonight. | 但今晚派对之前你必须回来 |
[06:00] | That’s more than enough time. | 时间足够了 |
[06:02] | Commenced! | 开始吧 |
[06:04] | Don’t worry, my love. Nobody will get hurt… | 别担心 亲爱的 没人会受伤的 |
[06:08] | That badly. Mmm. | 起码不会伤的很重 |
[06:13] | Hey, Dan’s on his way up. | 嘿 丹马上就上来 |
[06:15] | Serena, I want you to meet a dear old friend of mine– | 瑟琳娜 我想给你介绍一下我的老朋友 |
[06:18] | Diana Payne. | 戴安娜·佩恩 |
[06:20] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[06:21] | I think you came to a party at my house in Los Angeles, | 我想你来过我在洛杉矶的房子开的派对 |
[06:23] | But I was indisposed. So good to finally meet you. | 但我当时不太舒服 很高兴终于见面了 |
[06:26] | So nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[06:28] | Serena’s my latest find. | 瑟琳娜是我最新的雇员 |
[06:30] | A month ago, her job was getting my director | 一个月前 她的工作是给我的导演 |
[06:32] | three shots over ice. | 倒倒酒之类的 |
[06:34] | Now I’ve got her optioning best sellers for me. | 现在她是我最好的销售人员 |
[06:36] | I’m going to go get a tart cherry juice | 我要去喝点酸樱桃汁 |
[06:37] | and call David O. Russell. | 给大卫·欧·拉塞尔打个电话 |
[06:39] | I’ll be back in time for our meeting. | 我会准时回来开会的 |
[06:42] | It’s such a small world. | 这世界真是太小了 |
[06:43] | My good friend Nate Archibald actually works for you, | 我的好朋友内特·阿齐布尔德和 |
[06:46] | and my cousin, charlie Rhodes. | 表妹查莉·罗兹都在为你工作 |
[06:47] | Oh, yes. Well, they’ve both been instrumental in helping me | 哦 没错 他们在帮我重新打造 |
[06:51] | rebrand “The spectator.” | 《纽约观察家》的工作上做得很好 |
[06:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:53] | I hope you’ll be coming to our launch party tonight. | 我希望你今晚能来我们的晚餐会 |
[06:54] | Oh, no, I wasn’t planning on it. | 不了 我没打算过去 |
[06:56] | Oh, but you should. | 但你应该来的 |
[06:57] | In fact, someone like you with your influence | 事实上 你和像你一样有影响力的人 |
[07:01] | should have her own place to speak her mind. | 应该有一个用以发表意见的地方 |
[07:03] | Have you ever thought about blogging for a web site? | 你考虑过在网站上写博客吗 |
[07:06] | I know my readers would love to hear | 我知道我的读者们非常愿意 |
[07:08] | every detail about your life. | 了解你的生活细节 |
[07:09] | Oh, well, there’s already somebody who’s all over that. | 这事现在已经有人在做了 |
[07:13] | I’m not really a fan of her work. | 而且我并不喜欢她的工作成果 |
[07:15] | Gossip girl doesn’t have the monopoly | “八卦天后”并不能得到所有有关 |
[07:16] | on Serena Van Der Woodsen, does she? | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的消息 对吧 |
[07:18] | No, but I’ve been hurt enough by what she’s said. | 对 但我已经被她的报道弄得很痛苦了 |
[07:21] | That I could never willingly take part | 我永远不会乐于 |
[07:23] | in something like that. | 被扯进这样的事情的 |
[07:23] | I hope you’ll come to the party anyway. | 但我还是希望你晚上能来派对 |
[07:25] | It’d be great to keep talking. | 我很愿意跟你继续聊天 |
[07:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:28] | As faithful minions through the years, | 在过去的一年中 作为忠实的跟班 |
[07:30] | you’ve each earned a chance to be immortalized as a bridesmaid | 你们得到了在我的皇室婚礼上做 |
[07:32] | In my royal wedding. But legally, | 我名垂千古的伴娘的机会 但依律 |
[07:35] | I must warn you, not everyone will survive the tryouts. | 我得提醒你们 不是谁都能通过测试的 |
[07:37] | So I’ve drafted a waiver for you to sign | 所以为防止重大事故起见 |
[07:39] | in the event of a catastrophe. | 我帮你们起草了一份弃权声明 |
[07:41] | Kati, Penelope, | 凯蒂 佩内洛普 |
[07:42] | nice to see Constance so ably represented. | 很高兴看到康士坦次有你们作为代表 |
[07:45] | Jessica, Columbia’s finest. | 杰西卡 哥伦比亚最杰出的代表 |
[07:47] | Blair, it’s always been my dream to be your bridesmaid– | 布莱尔 做你的伴娘一直都是我的梦想 |
[07:49] | Do yourself a favor and stop talking right now. | 为你自己好 别说话了 |
[07:53] | Even Pippa knew when to pipe down. | 连皮帕都知道什么时候该闭嘴 |
[07:55] | Where’s Nelly Yuki? | 内丽·尤琪呢 |
[07:57] | Yale, where she got in and you didn’t, | 去耶鲁了 你没能申到但她成功了 |
[08:00] | Plus she hates you, remember? | 而且她讨厌你 记得吗 |
[08:02] | Well, an odd number just won’t do. | 那现在人数比例失衡了 |
[08:05] | We need another contestant. | 我们需要加一个候选人 |
[08:08] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[08:10] | You’re the maid of honor’s cousin. | 你是首席伴娘的表妹 |
[08:12] | You should be in the mix, too. | 你应该在伴娘团里的 |
[08:14] | What are you doing right now? | 你现在有什么事吗 |
[08:15] | Nothing? | 没事 |
[08:16] | Then get in line… If you dare. | 那就站到队里去 如果你够胆的话 |
[08:23] | 发现了有趣的事 能来布莱尔家帮我取平板电脑吗 | |
[08:36] | Hello, doctor. | 你好 医生 |
[08:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:42] | The rest of what I owe you. | 另一部分报酬 |
[08:43] | I told you it’d be worth your while. | 我说过会给你足够的报酬的 |
[08:45] | Now you can settle all of your father’s debts. | 现在你能还清你父亲的债了 |
[08:48] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[08:49] | Just make sure my fiancee will never fall for him again. | 只是要确定我的未婚妻不会再爱上他 |
[08:52] | Louis, that’s up to Blair. | 路易 这事儿取决于布莱尔 |
[08:54] | No. It’s up to you | 不 取决于你 |
[08:56] | To turn Chuck back into the monster he was | 把恰克变回他前20年生命里 |
[08:59] | for the first 20 years of his life. | 那个怪物的样子 |
[09:01] | He’s a time bomb. Find his fuse and light it. | 他是个定时炸弹 找到导火线引爆他 |
[09:05] | Looks like Louis is about to make | 看来路易是想要 |
[09:07] | young Bass’ road to recovery a very bumpy ride. | 给小拜斯先生的路上添不少麻烦了 |
[09:11] | Better buckle up, Chuck. | 系好安全带哦 恰克 |
[09:25] | Dr. Barnes, what are you doing here? | 巴恩斯医生 你来这儿做什么呢 |
[09:27] | A house call is a little out of the ordinary | 直接上门拜访确实不符合我的工作习惯 |
[09:29] | in my line of work, but I felt our last interaction | 但我觉得我们上次的谈话 |
[09:32] | ended too abruptly. May–may I sit? | 结束得有点突然 我能坐下吗 |
[09:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:36] | I was hoping that being in your environment might help. | 我想在你熟悉的环境里可能会更有帮助 |
[09:42] | Well, I applaud your persistence, Dr. Barnes, | 我很赞赏你的坚持 巴恩斯医生 |
[09:44] | but I’ve searched the far corners of my mind, | 但我搜寻了所有记忆 |
[09:46] | and I’m not hiding anything, | 我没有掩饰任何事情 |
[09:48] | from you or myself. | 不管是对你还是对我自己 |
[09:50] | I’m an open book. | 我已经全部坦言了 |
[09:51] | Then let’s skip to the chapter about Blair Waldorf. | 那我们就不说布莱尔·霍道夫的事了 |
[09:54] | I live in this city. I read the papers | 我生活在这座城市里 |
[09:56] | just like everyone else. | 跟所有人一样 我也读报纸 |
[09:57] | You’ve done your homework, | 你调查了不少东西 |
[09:58] | but I don’t see how my history with Blair | 但我不觉得我和布莱尔的事 |
[10:01] | or the tabloid fodder it produces | 或是街头小报的那些流言 |
[10:03] | is really relevant to my therapy. | 跟我的治疗有什么关系 |
[10:04] | It’s relevant if the Blair is the source of your suffering. | 如果布莱尔是你痛苦之源 就有关系了 |
[10:08] | Aren’t you upset that the love of your life | 对于你爱的人要嫁给别人这件事 |
[10:10] | is marrying someone else? | 你真的不感到痛苦吗 |
[10:12] | I let Blair go. Let’s leave it at that. | 这么说吧 是我放布莱尔走的 |
[10:14] | You’re actually telling me you’re not furious. | 你只是在向我阐述你不生气的事实 |
[10:17] | Next chapter. | 下个话题 |
[10:19] | Have you ever thought it’s your denial of these feelings | 你想过可能是你对感情的否认 |
[10:21] | that’s giving you nightmares? | 导致了你的噩梦吗 |
[10:24] | Expressing your rage and anger is part of your healing process. | 表达你的愤怒是你治疗的一部分 |
[10:28] | You can’t move on until you let it out. | 你不把它们发泄出来就无法抛开过去 |
[10:31] | You have to face that you didn’t let Blair go. | 你必须意识到 不是你放布莱尔离开的 |
[10:34] | You lost her to someone else. | 是你失去了她 |
[10:36] | You don’t know what I did. | 你不知道我做了什么 |
[10:40] | But yes. | 但没错 |
[10:43] | Maybe there is something else I need to do | 也许我需要做点别的什么事 |
[10:44] | if I’m ever going to move on. | 才能让我自己放下过去 |
[10:48] | I don’t want to lie to you. | 我不想对你说谎 |
[10:49] | I don’t want to lie to myself. | 也不想对自己说谎 |
[11:06] | If I’ve really let Blair go, | 如果我真的愿意放手 |
[11:09] | I don’t need this anymore. | 就不需要留着这个了 |
[11:14] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[11:16] | I bought it to give to her. | 我以前买给她的 |
[11:19] | I’ve been keeping hold of it ever since. | 我一直都留着它 |
[11:23] | And really what I should do is just return it. | 而我该做的是退掉它 |
[11:29] | If that’s what you need to do, you should do it. | 如果那是你该做的 就做啊 |
[11:31] | You take it. Just… Give it to charity or something. | 你拿着 随便你给慈善机构还是什么 |
[11:34] | I don’t care. Just– just–just take it away. | 我无所谓 只要拿走它 |
[11:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:04] | So, mr. Screenwriter, | 编剧先生 |
[12:06] | are you ready for your first ever development meeting? | 准备好第一次合作会议了吗 |
[12:08] | I think so, as long as you guys don’t want to change the ending | 我没问题 只要你们不要改动结尾 |
[12:11] | or the beginning | 或是开头 |
[12:12] | or all the stuff in the middle. | 或是所有中间部分 |
[12:14] | Don’t worry. You’ll love working with Jane. | 别担心 你绝对会喜欢和简一起工作 |
[12:16] | Ahh! There he is! | 他来啦 |
[12:19] | We’re so excited. | 我们太激动了 |
[12:22] | 丹 这位是纳塔丽 我在华纳的经理 Dan, this is 纳塔丽, my exec at Warners. | |
[12:25] | – So nice to – Love, love, love your book– | -很高兴 -我超超超爱你的书 |
[12:28] | The characters, the voice, | 那些角色 语言 |
[12:30] | everything. | 一切一切 |
[12:31] | Honestly, you should just transfer the novel | 老实说 你可以直接把小说 |
[12:32] | straight to final draft. | 搬上银幕 |
[12:34] | Copy, paste, done. | 复制 粘贴 结了 |
[12:35] | Wow. Thank you. Do you don’t have any notes | 谢谢 我写之前 |
[12:38] | before I start writing? | 你们没什么要我注意的吗 |
[12:39] | Well, we’d love if you could open up | 我们希望你能够 |
[12:41] | the world of upper east side a little bit more. | 把上东区世界的大门再打开一点 |
[12:43] | Rich people are so hard to like. | 有钱人很难让民众喜欢 |
[12:45] | Maybe you can add someone more relatable? | 要不加些感人的桥段 |
[12:47] | I… thought I did that already. | 我觉得书里已经有了 |
[12:49] | I-I think Dan is referring | 丹应该指的是 |
[12:50] | to his main character, Dylan Hunter. | 主角 狄伦·亨特 |
[12:52] | He’ll appeal to everyone. | 所有人都会喜欢他的 |
[12:54] | He starts off as an innocent from Brooklyn– | 他一开始是布鲁克林的纯真男孩 |
[12:56] | Who quotes Hawthorne and screens fellini films? | 老是引用霍桑还看费列尼的电影吗 |
[12:58] | I don’t think so. | 我可不认为 |
[12:59] | We need a real outsider as a hero. | 我们需要一位真正的圈外人做主角 |
[13:01] | A tragic backstory would give him more to overcome. | 悲剧背景能增加他的亲和力 |
[13:04] | Maybe he’s an orphan. | 要不是个孤儿 |
[13:05] | Wait. Wait– | 等等 等等 |
[13:05] | Now another thought that occurred to me | 我还有另一个想法 |
[13:07] | was to “Glee” this up. | 学”欢乐合唱团” |
[13:08] | You know, music– originals or covers. | 音乐嘛 原创或翻唱 |
[13:11] | Okay, stop. What’s going on? | 打断一下 这是怎么回事 |
[13:14] | I thought we were talking about | 我以为我们是讨论 |
[13:14] | turning this into an important independent film. | 怎么拍一部严肃的独立电影 |
[13:17] | Dan, relax, we’re just talking. | 丹 放松 我们只是先讨论 |
[13:18] | About turning my book into “Newsies.” | 把我的书变成一首”卖报歌” |
[13:20] | “Inside” is my life. | 《局外人》说的是我的人生 |
[13:22] | And thank you so much, | 承蒙你们对此感兴趣 |
[13:24] | but I don’t need anyone to tell me how to write it. | 但我不需要任何人来告诉我怎么书写 |
[13:33] | A royal wedding is more than just | 皇室婚礼不止是社交安排表上 |
[13:36] | the most glamorous event on the social calendar. | 最盛大的事件 |
[13:38] | It is also the most dangerous. | 它也是最危险的 |
[13:39] | People will try to kidnap you | 民众会试图绑架你 |
[13:41] | and break you for the details. | 从细节上毁掉你 |
[13:43] | Paparazzi will tap your phones. | 狗仔会窃听手机 |
[13:46] | I need to know who of you | 我需要知道你们中谁 |
[13:48] | is going to crack under the pressure. | 会在重压下崩溃 |
[13:50] | The contest today will simulate | 今天的竞赛就是考验 |
[13:52] | How you perform your bridesmaids duties under extreme duress. | 你们如何在重压下履行伴娘义务 |
[13:56] | Now fall in line! | 快排好队 |
[13:58] | Dressing me for my wedding day | 婚礼上给我穿衣服 |
[14:00] | means attending to my every need, | 意味着满足我的一切要求 |
[14:01] | No matter how big or small. | 不管多大多小 |
[14:02] | Adjust for reception! Cinch that train! | 换成接待服 不许出错 |
[14:07] | Penelope… She has to pee! | 佩内洛普 她要尿尿了 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:10] | Where secret wedding location?! | 秘密婚礼在哪里举行 |
[14:11] | We don’t know! | 我们不知道 |
[14:12] | Who design Ms. Blair wedding dress?! | 是谁设计布莱尔小姐的婚纱 |
[14:13] | We can’t tell you that! | 我们不能告诉你 |
[14:14] | Good one, Jessica. | 做得好 杰西卡 |
[14:16] | Now block that baby bump! | 快把小肚子给我挡住 |
[14:17] | Blocking. | 挡好了 |
[14:18] | What baby bump? | 什么小肚子 |
[14:20] | Lets go, girls! Faster! Who wants it?! | 走了 姑娘们 速度 加油噢 |
[14:21] | You know the rules! You trip, you’re out! | 你们知道规则的 绊倒就出局 |
[14:25] | You spill, you’re out! | 洒了就出局 |
[14:28] | Come on! | 快 快 |
[14:30] | Nice work, Charlie. I like what I see. | 做得好 查莉 我很满意 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[14:40] | You sicken me. | 你让我恶心 |
[14:44] | May I help you? | 我能帮你什么 |
[14:45] | Yeah. I work for Diana Payne, and she wanted me | 我为戴安娜·佩恩工作 她让我 |
[14:47] | to hand-deliver Keith Gessen the new “Spectator” Tablet. | 亲手交给吉斯·杰森最新一期《观察家》 |
[14:50] | It’ll serve as his invitation for the party tonight. | 这就是今晚派对的邀请函 |
[14:52] | Keith doesn’t need an invitation, | 吉斯根本不用什么邀请函 |
[14:54] | since he’ll be attending with Diana. | 因为他会和戴安娜一起出席 |
[14:57] | Oh, but I’ll gladly take the tablet myself. | 当然我很高兴能自己留着这份报纸 |
[15:00] | Wait. So… He’s going as her date? | 等等 那他就是她的男伴吗 |
[15:02] | Hello! They’ve been going out for two months. | 拜托 他们都约会两个月了 |
[15:11] | I thought you worked in media. | 你不是在媒体工作吗 |
[15:17] | I know this morning was a total disaster, | 我知道今天早上绝对是场灾难 |
[15:20] | But nobody blames you. | 但没人会怪你 |
[15:22] | Whatever Jane sent you here to say, | 不管简让你来说什么 |
[15:24] | why don’t you just say it? | 你就直接说吧 |
[15:25] | Well, we both think that you should waive your right | 我们都认为你该放弃 |
[15:27] | to write the script. | 编写剧本 |
[15:30] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要同意 |
[15:31] | Because if you write it, | 如果由你来写 |
[15:32] | your project will be stuck in development hell. | 这个项目肯定会卡住 |
[15:34] | You’ll write a draft. A year later, | 你先写份初稿 一年后 |
[15:36] | you’ll still be rewriting it, and you’ll never give them | 你也许还会重写 你就永远不会交给他们 |
[15:37] | what they want because you’re too close to it. | 满意的稿子 因为你对故事的感情太深 |
[15:40] | And that’s not even the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[15:42] | Well, it sounds like it was. | 听起来是啊 |
[15:43] | Dan, you’re a huge novelist now. | 丹 你现在是个大作家了 |
[15:45] | I don’t know about huge. I mean, I’m number nine. | 我可不知道什么是大 我才排第九 |
[15:47] | And next week, you’ll be number one. | 下周就是第一了 |
[15:49] | I’ll take two. I’m not greedy. | 二就够了 我可不贪心 |
[15:51] | Seriously, you should be focusing | 说真的 你应该专注在 |
[15:53] | on your next best seller. | 下一本畅销书上 |
[15:54] | Let us hire an “A” List writer | 由我们聘一位一流编剧 |
[15:56] | like–like an akiva goldsman, | 比如阿齐瓦·高斯曼 |
[15:58] | Somebody who Jane can’t bully, | 找个简无法欺负 |
[16:00] | Somebody who gets great movies made | 找个创造过伟大电影 |
[16:02] | And who will honor your book faithfully. | 还会尊重你原著的人 |
[16:03] | You really think you could get someone like him to write it? | 你真的觉得你能找个这样的人来写 |
[16:05] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[16:06] | Jane works with Oscar winners all the time. | 简一直都是跟奥斯卡得主合作的 |
[16:08] | But how can I guarantee | 但我怎么确保 |
[16:09] | that she’s not just gonna screw it up? | 她不会搞砸呢 |
[16:11] | Because I won’t let her. | 我不会让她那么做的 |
[16:12] | She may not know this world, but I do, | 她可能不了解这个世界 但我知道 |
[16:14] | and I will protect your story and you. | 我会保护你的故事和你 |
[16:18] | Careful, S. | 小心 S |
[16:19] | I have your word? | 你能保证吗 |
[16:20] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[16:22] | Everybody knows the road to hell | 所有人都知道去地狱的路 |
[16:24] | is paved with good intentions | 充满着好意图 |
[16:26] | and shady bosses. | 与坏老板 |
[16:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:36] | – Hey. – There you are. | -嗨 -是你啊 |
[16:38] | Why aren’t you back here yet? | 你为什么还没回来 |
[16:39] | I got a little hung up at Keith Gessen’s office. | 我在基思·吉埃森的办公室耽搁了一会 |
[16:43] | Were you ever even gonna tell me that | 你到底有没有打算告诉我 |
[16:44] | you’re bringing him as your date tonight? | 他是你今晚的男伴 |
[16:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:47] | I wanted to say something this morning, but, um– | 我今早本打算说来着 但是 |
[16:50] | But you were too busy lecturing me | 但是你忙着说服我 |
[16:51] | on how you can’t mix business with pleasure, right? | 公私不能混为一谈 对吗 |
[16:53] | Keith’s just business, really. You are both. | 基思真的只是生意上的伙伴 你两者兼而有之 |
[16:57] | But no one can know that I am. | 但没人知道 |
[16:59] | Not right now. | 还不到时候 |
[17:00] | I know you don’t understand, but you need to trust me. | 我知道你不理解 但你得相信我 |
[17:04] | No, you know what I need to do? | 不 你知道我得怎么做吗 |
[17:05] | Is rethink this whole relationship. | 重新考虑我们的关系 |
[17:12] | Get me charlie rhodes. | 给我接通查莉·罗兹的电话 |
[17:14] | Okay, Dan’s off the project. | 好吧 丹放弃这个项目了 |
[17:17] | Take a bow, Serena. | 你的工作圆满完成了 瑟琳娜 |
[17:20] | You’re a star. How’d you accomplish it? | 你真有能耐 怎么做到的 |
[17:22] | Well, I just convinced him | 我让他放心 |
[17:24] | that–that he and his novel would be better served | 因为他和他的小说会由 |
[17:26] | by a top-tier screenwriter. | 最棒的编剧来改编 |
[17:28] | And he will be. | 没错 |
[17:30] | Sorkin’s agent called right after you left. | 你走后 索金的代理人来过电话 |
[17:33] | Aaron Sorkin? | 艾伦·索金 |
[17:34] | Is adapting “Inside.” | 接手了《局外人》的编剧 |
[17:36] | Oh, my g– what? | 天哪 什么 |
[17:38] | That’s–that’s incredible. | 真不敢相信 |
[17:40] | How did you get that to happen so fast? | 你怎么这么快就搞定了 |
[17:42] | I had Sorkin lined up for a week. | 我让索金等这份工作等了一周了 |
[17:45] | His agent and I were just waiting. | 我和他的代理人一直在等着 |
[17:48] | For… me to convince Dan to quit? | 等我劝丹退出 |
[17:52] | So this explains your “Inside: The musical” pitch. | 这就是你推崇《局外人》做成音乐剧的原因 |
[17:55] | Come on. I always knew that Dan was never going to work out. | 别这么说 我一直都知道丹根本就成不了事 |
[17:58] | I just gave him a little nudge. Be happy. | 我只是助了他一臂之力 高兴点 |
[18:01] | Sorkin is a good thing. | 索金来改编是件好事 |
[18:03] | I just wish we could have spared everyone the drama this morning. | 既然这样 今早何必上演那场闹剧 |
[18:07] | Are you kidding? Dan coming in this morning | 你开玩笑吗 丹今早的到来 |
[18:10] | did more for this project than you’ll ever know. | 为这个项目做了很多你预料之外的贡献 |
[18:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:13] | Because we got to see what this movie should really be. | 因为我们得看看这部电影应该拍成什么样 |
[18:16] | A self-important teenager | 一个妄自尊大的青少年 |
[18:18] | who betrays his friends for fame and fortune. | 为了名声和财产背叛了他的朋友 |
[18:22] | “Inside” will be the next “Social network.” | 《局外人》会成为下一部《社交网络》 |
[18:25] | We’re going to zuckerberg him. | 我们要挖掘挖掘他 |
[18:27] | Jane, this– this isn’t fair. | 简 这不公平 |
[18:29] | I prefer to let the audience decide what’s fair or not. | 我更希望让观众来评判这是否公平 |
[18:32] | Dan is not like that. | 丹不是那样的人 |
[18:34] | Why don’t I put a dinner on the books for all of us? | 我请大家吃饭 来讨论下这本书 |
[18:36] | And this way, you’ll see. | 这样的话 你会看到真实的他 |
[18:37] | The next time I see Dan will be at Cannes | 下次我看到他应该是在法国戛纳节上 |
[18:40] | when I’m shaking his grateful hand on the dais. | 他会带着感激之情在舞台上和我握手 |
[18:44] | I have a call to make. | 我要打个电话 |
[18:46] | See you at the party tonight? | 今晚宴会见 |
[18:50] | Congratulations, girls. | 恭喜了 女孩们 |
[18:52] | You’ve survived the most physically | 不论在身体上还是精神上 |
[18:53] | and mentally challenging day of your lives, | 你们都备受挑战 而且存活了下来 |
[18:55] | and all you have to show for it are a few bruises. | 你们都受了点皮外伤 |
[18:59] | Now for the final round, | 现在是最后一轮了 |
[19:01] | you will be accompanying me and my prince | 你们今晚会和我以及我的王子 |
[19:04] | to the fabulous “Spectator” launch party tonight. | 参加最富盛名的《纽约观察家》开幕派对 |
[19:09] | We’re going to play a little game | 我们会与那里的一个客人 |
[19:10] | with one of the guests there. | 做些小游戏 |
[19:11] | Well, who’s the target? | 那人是谁 |
[19:12] | A boy, of course. | 当然了 是一个男孩 |
[19:14] | I’m listening. | 接着说 |
[19:14] | At the wedding, you’ll be the apple | 在婚礼上 你们会是 |
[19:17] | of every bachelor’s eye. | 每一个单身汉眼中的珍宝 |
[19:19] | So I need to know who is going to bag a baron | 所以我需要知道谁将猎获到一个男爵 |
[19:22] | and who’s going to embarrass me. | 而谁会令我难堪 |
[19:24] | With a busboy. | 和一个餐馆工勾搭上 |
[19:25] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[19:27] | So… | 那么 |
[19:28] | Tonight, whoever’s the first to get a kiss | 今晚 最先从纽约 |
[19:31] | from one of New York’s most eligible bachelors | 最耀眼的单身贵族那里得到一个吻的人 |
[19:34] | wins the right to call herself my… royal bridesmaid. | 将会赢得做我皇室伴娘的资格 |
[19:39] | So tell us, who is it? | 告诉我们 那人是谁 |
[19:43] | Dorota? | 多洛塔 |
[19:45] | Will you do the honors? | 你来说吧 |
[19:49] | Nate Archibald! | 内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[19:51] | I am so all over this. | 我会全力以赴的 |
[19:56] | Yes! Yes. Oh, my god. | 太好了 太好了 天哪 |
[19:59] | so excited! | 太兴奋了 |
[20:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:01] | Why is Nate calling me from Keith Gessen’s office? | 为何内特会从吉斯·杰森办公室给我打来电话 |
[20:04] | All I asked you to do was make a few simple deliveries | 我让你做的就是给几个指定的人 |
[20:07] | to a few specific people, | 简单地送个东西 |
[20:09] | and you botched it. | 你都搞砸了 |
[20:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:11] | I’m so sorry, but Blair’s having a competition | 真的很抱歉 但是布莱尔在搞一场竞赛 |
[20:15] | to pick her bridesmaids, and if I win, | 来挑选伴娘 如果我赢了 |
[20:18] | I can cover the royal wedding for “The spectator.” | 我就可以为《观察家》采访皇室婚礼 |
[20:21] | Then you’d better win, for your sake. | 那你最好赢 看在你自己的份上 |
[20:24] | I just… have one more task to complete. | 我只需要再完成一项任务 |
[20:33] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[20:34] | Uh, are you free tonight? | 你今晚有空吗 |
[20:36] | Jane was–was hoping that you would be my guest | 简希望你当我的男伴 |
[20:38] | to “The spectator” party. | 去参加《观察家》的宴会 |
[20:39] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[20:41] | Jane loves me again now that I quit the movie. | 因为我退出编剧 简又不那么讨厌我了 |
[20:43] | I think she just wants to get to know you better– | 我想她只是想更好地了解你 |
[20:45] | The real you. | 一个真实的你 |
[20:47] | So be super nice, okay? | 所以表现好点 好吗 |
[20:49] | I’m always nice. Yeah, I’ll see you tonight. | 我一直都很好 好吧 今晚见 |
[20:52] | Spotted–S trying to navigate a slippery slope. | 注意了 S正试着挽回这急转直下的局面 |
[20:55] | But she’s not the only accident waiting to happen. | 但她并不是唯一一个即将发生的灾难 |
[21:03] | Hey. Did you get my texts? | 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[21:06] | Oh. I… turned my phone off, actually. | 其实我关机了 |
[21:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:12] | I’m, uh… I’m good. | 我很好 |
[21:14] | He says, teeth clenched. | 说的话言不由衷哦 |
[21:16] | Come on. Let me help. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[21:19] | I’m really good with other people’s problems. | 我很擅长处理别人的问题 |
[21:21] | Not so much my own, but… | 虽然自己的事处理得不太好 但是 |
[21:24] | Well, there’s this– there’s this girl. | 有个女孩 |
[21:28] | And I asked her to be my date to the party tonight. | 我邀请她今晚做我的女伴去参加派对 |
[21:30] | And she said “No.” | 她拒绝了 |
[21:32] | Which was fine, | 这到没什么 |
[21:34] | until I find out that she’s bringing another guy. | 但是我发现她约了别人 |
[21:36] | Do you think that she’s trying to let you down easy? | 你想过她想让你轻易地失望吗 |
[21:40] | Easy’s not her style, no. | 轻易可不是她的风格 不会 |
[21:43] | Well, then she’s trying to make you jealous. | 那就是她想让你嫉妒 |
[21:45] | Trust me, Nate. We’re all the same. | 相信我 内特 我们女孩都一样 |
[21:47] | Okay, so what do I do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[21:50] | Fight fire with fire. | 以毒攻毒 |
[21:54] | Take me as your date. | 把我带去做你的女伴 |
[21:59] | Well, no. I wouldn’t wanna– | 不行 我不想 |
[22:00] | I wouldn’t wanna ruin your night. I… | 我不想毁了你的晚上 我 |
[22:02] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[22:04] | Pick me up at 6:00. | 六点钟来接我 |
[22:12] | Whew. You’re getting excited, aren’t you? | 哟 你很兴奋 不是吗 |
[22:16] | You’re getting excited. | 这么兴奋呀 |
[22:17] | Come on, Dr. Barnes. | 等下 巴恩斯医生 |
[22:20] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这 |
[22:22] | And I wouldn’t be, if you answered any of my calls. | 如果你接我电话 我就不会来了 |
[22:25] | I told you, I’m done. | 跟你说了 我不做 |
[22:26] | I can’t be responsible for destroying a young man | 要我毁了一个正竭尽全力 |
[22:29] | who’s doing everything he can to heal himself. | 给自己疗伤的年轻人 我做不到 |
[22:31] | And what about our deal? | 那我们的交易呢 |
[22:33] | As much as it would have helped, here’s your refund. | 到此为止 你的钱还你 |
[22:51] | At the tone, please record your message. | 请在听到哔声后 留言 |
[22:54] | Dr. Barnes, it’s Chuck. | 巴恩斯医生 我是恰克 |
[22:57] | I think I’m in trouble. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[22:59] | Can you meet me tonight? | 今晚见个面好吗 |
[23:01] | When you drive Chuck over the edge, | 想给恰克使绊子 |
[23:03] | it’s you who will wind up roadkill. | 结果偷鸡不成反蚀把米 |
[23:21] | So how was your day? | 今天过的怎么样 |
[23:22] | Just what I needed. | 按部就班呗 |
[23:23] | Old habits die hard. | 积习还真是难改 |
[23:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:27] | If they die at all. | 积习真的改了 |
[23:29] | What are they doing here? | 她们来这干吗 |
[23:31] | I thought we agreed we’d be done by tonight. | 我们不是说好 今晚之前全部搞定吗 |
[23:33] | And I will be, my dear. | 会搞定的 宝贝 |
[23:35] | The girls just have one more tiny, little thing to take care of. | 她们还有一些细节需要学习 |
[23:37] | You won’t even notice they’re here. | 你不会注意到 他们在这里的 |
[23:47] | Where’s Nate? | 内特呢 |
[23:49] | Where’s Charlie? | 查莉呢 |
[23:56] | Game on. | 好戏开始咯 |
[23:59] | You look amazing. | 你真漂亮 |
[24:04] | I wanted to offer my sincerest congratulations. | 献上我最衷心的祝贺 |
[24:06] | Chuck Bass. | 我是恰克·拜斯 |
[24:07] | Diana Payne. So nice to meet you. | 戴安娜·佩恩 荣幸之至 |
[24:10] | I’ve heard a lot about you, | 以前就听说过很多关于你的事 |
[24:11] | and let me just say, the best of it does you no justice. | 今天一见 真是”百闻不如一见”啊 |
[24:14] | I’m sorry. Have we met before? | 不好意思 我们以前见过吗 |
[24:16] | Not that I can recall. | 应该没有 |
[24:18] | It’s funny. Just looking at you now, I could have sworn– | 真是有意思 看着你 我就… |
[24:21] | I think I’d remember. Enjoy the party. | 谢谢你的夸奖 好好玩 |
[24:27] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[24:28] | Your Highness, always a pleasure. | 很高兴见到你 殿下 |
[24:30] | Give it a rest, Bass. | 得了吧 拜斯 |
[24:38] | I’m sorry. My friend is here. Dan. | 抱歉 我朋友过来了 丹 |
[24:41] | Jane, hey. Thank you so much for inviting me. | 简 谢谢你邀请我 |
[24:44] | I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[24:45] | Of course. I’m just so happy you can make it. | 小意思 很高兴你能过来 |
[24:47] | Serena, look, I found Dan. | 瑟琳娜 丹来了 |
[24:49] | Did you already tell him | 你告诉他 |
[24:50] | we got Sorkin to write the movie? | 我们请索金来写电影剧本了吗 |
[24:53] | What? No. That’s incredible. | 她还没告诉我 这可太好了 |
[24:54] | I know. Now your character will talk even faster than you do. | 是啊 你写的那些人物会变得更加出彩 |
[24:58] | You–you mind if I call my agent and tell her? | 不介意我给我的经纪人打个电话吧 |
[25:00] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[25:04] | Don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing | 别以为我不知道 |
[25:05] | by bringing him here. | 你把他带过来的用意 |
[25:06] | You can’t guilt-trip me into changing my mind | 关于主角的问题 |
[25:09] | about the lead character. | 你休想让我改变主意 |
[25:10] | I just wanted you to get to know the real Dan. | 我只是想让你 好好了解下丹 |
[25:13] | He–he’s… genuine and caring and funny. | 他真诚 有同情心 还很幽默 |
[25:16] | The zuckerberg version is the better story. | 把他写成背信弃义的人更有卖点 |
[25:19] | The better movie. | 更适合拍电影 |
[25:21] | I gave Dan my word that I would protect him. | 我向丹保证过 我会保护他 |
[25:24] | He’s one of my best friends. Please don’t do this to him. | 他是我最好的朋友 求你别这样 |
[25:28] | It’s already done. | 我已经决定了 |
[25:30] | And you know what? | 还有 |
[25:32] | I’m taking you off this project, | 你不用再参与这个项目了 |
[25:34] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[25:36] | Like Dan, you’re just too close to it. | 你跟丹一样 你们都过于入戏了 |
[25:43] | Nate, these offices are so big. | 内特 这些办公室好大 |
[25:46] | You have to show me yours. | 带我参观一下你的办公室吧 |
[25:47] | Oh, I’d love to. Yeah, we got a lot of, uh– | 当然可以 我们有很多 |
[25:49] | Ah! There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[25:51] | I was waiting for you at the bar. | 我一直在吧台等你 |
[25:52] | Well, you’ll have to keep waiting. | 那你继续等着 不就好啦 |
[25:54] | Nate just promised me a tour. | 内特正要带我去参观 |
[25:55] | Of the office. I’ll come with. | 是去办公室吧 我也去 |
[25:58] | No, I wanna see your “Spectator,” Not hers. | 我想看你的办公室 不想看她的 |
[26:00] | Sorry, Charlie. | 抱歉 查莉 |
[26:01] | Ooh, is that a Hellman-Chang table? | 那是赫尔曼·张的水晶桌吗 |
[26:04] | Oh, my! | 天呢 |
[26:15] | Serena, you came after all. I’m delighted. | 瑟琳娜 你终于来啦 我真高兴 |
[26:18] | So… what do you think of “The spectator”? | 你觉得”观察家派对”怎么样 |
[26:20] | Everyone seems to be having fun. | 大家都玩的挺开心的 |
[26:22] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[26:25] | What? I can’t help but pry. | 我忍不住想问 怎么了 |
[26:26] | Of course you don’t have to tell me. | 当然啦 你可以不说 |
[26:28] | I just… got myself into a situation | 现在的情况很纠结 |
[26:32] | that’s gonna hurt somebody I really care about. | 我在意的人很可能会因此受到伤害 |
[26:34] | I thought I could fix it tonight, but I– | 我以为自己能帮到他 但是 |
[26:36] | I can’t. | 我没做到 |
[26:37] | Maybe I can. I’m quite the problem solver. | 或许我可以 我最擅长解决问题了 |
[26:40] | I don’t think you wanna know. It involves a friend of yours. | 你还是不知道为好 这牵扯到了你的朋友 |
[26:43] | Jane? | 简吗 |
[26:47] | Now you have to tell me. | 那你一定得告诉我 |
[26:49] | It’s… It’s about the book option I got for her. | 是一本书的电影改编权 |
[26:54] | I need to kill the project. | 我不想让她继续做下去了 |
[26:55] | Give me two seconds, and it’ll vanish. | 给我一点时间 包你满意 |
[26:57] | Thank you, but–but I’ll– I’ll figure it out on my own. | 谢谢你 但我想自己解决 |
[27:00] | You just said you couldn’t. | 你刚才不是说 自己办不到吗 |
[27:03] | Jane and I have history. | 我和简有过节 |
[27:05] | She doesn’t always like to be reminded of it, | 她最不喜欢别人提及此事了 |
[27:07] | and it’s been a while since I did. | 我已经很久没跟她提过了 |
[27:09] | What kind of history? | 你们俩能有什么过节 |
[27:11] | Some things are best left to the imagination. | 给你留点想象的空间吧 |
[27:14] | So… | 还有 |
[27:15] | How bad do you want your problem to go away? | 你到底有多想解决你的问题 |
[27:22] | -Jane. -Yes? | – 简 – 怎么了 |
[27:24] | A word. | 借一步说话 |
[27:28] | Oh, just kiss him and win already. | 亲他一下 就搞定了 |
[27:30] | Anybody with eyes can see Nate has a huge crush on you. | 长眼的人都能看出来 内特超喜欢你 |
[27:33] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[27:35] | I would, | 我也想 |
[27:36] | but I’m starting to feel like I’m not Nate’s type. | 但我觉得 我不是他喜欢的类型 |
[27:39] | Hello?! Nate doesn’t have a type. | 得了吧 内特就没有喜欢的类型 |
[27:41] | He’s like Derek Jeter. | 他就像德瑞克·基特 花得很 |
[27:41] | 德瑞克·基特: 美国著名棒球选手 现为纽约洋基队队长 | |
[27:43] | Well, when he saw you, | 他看到你的时候 |
[27:44] | he said that you were the hottest girl at Constance. | 他说 你是康士坦兹最漂亮的女孩 |
[27:48] | Nate said that? | 内特这么说的 |
[27:50] | Oh, my God. What else did he say? | 天呐 他还说什么啦 |
[27:52] | Something about how you were the only girl at Constance | 他说 在康士坦兹那群姑娘之中 |
[27:55] | he wished that he had hooked up with but never did. | 他只想和你上床 但一直都没能实现 |
[27:59] | Until now. | 现在要实现了 |
[28:04] | Thanks, man. I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[28:06] | Let’s do this. | 咱们开始吧 |
[28:09] | Penelope! What did I tell you about consorting with the help? | 佩内洛普 我是怎么教你的 |
[28:14] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[28:21] | What? It’s not my fault she tripped. | 看啥 又不是我让她摔倒的 |
[28:35] | Hey. Uh, you leaving already? | 嘿 你要走了吗 |
[28:37] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我必须走了 |
[28:38] | I was hoping we could talk more about the movie. | 我还想跟你谈谈电影的事情呢 |
[28:39] | What movie? It’s dead. | 还电影呢 事情都黄了 |
[28:41] | If you want to know why, | 如果你想知道原因的话 |
[28:42] | talk to your friend Serena. | 去问你的好朋友瑟琳娜吧 |
[28:48] | I know the night’s still young and the bar’s still open, | 我知道夜晚才刚刚开始 而且酒吧还在营业 |
[28:51] | but I wanted to take a moment to thank everybody for coming. | 但我想占用各位一分钟时间 感谢你们的到来 |
[28:54] | It means so much to me | 这对我来说很重要 |
[28:55] | To know that if a bomb went off right this second, | 要是现在这里有一颗炸弹要爆炸 |
[28:57] | New york media would be over. | 纽约传媒可就全军覆没了 |
[29:03] | Hey. Thanks for being my date. | 谢谢你能陪我参加 |
[29:04] | Of course. I just hope we were able | 不客气 只希望我们能让 |
[29:07] | to make whoever you’re seeing jealous. | 你的神秘女友嫉妒就好 |
[29:09] | I don’t know. I don’t even think she really cared. | 不一定 我觉得她一点也不在乎 |
[29:11] | Let’s make her care. | 那我们就在她在乎一回 |
[29:14] | I’m game if you are. | 如果你准备好了 我们就开始吧 |
[29:16] | Yeah? | 为什么不呢 |
[29:18] | We are going to be different from “Gossip girl” | 我们要和”八卦天后” |
[29:21] | and other anonymous sites | 以及那些不知名的媒体有所区别 |
[29:23] | which traffic in damaging rumors and innuendo. | 它们只关注不利流言或者含沙射影的事情 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry. Where was I? | 不好意思 我说到哪里了 |
[29:33] | The “Spectator” is only going to print facts. | 《观察家》杂志只会刊登事实 |
[29:36] | If you did it, | 如果你真的那么做了 |
[29:38] | you deserve to get caught, | 那你就活该被报导 |
[29:41] | And we’re gonna catch you. | 我们也一定会报导 |
[29:43] | So with apologies to my other esteemed editors, | 所以我得像我所尊敬的其他编辑道歉 |
[29:46] | starting tonight, I’m gonna be poaching your best reporters | 从今晚开始 我要偷走你们最好的采访记者 |
[29:50] | and stealing all your best stories. | 还有你们最好的新闻 |
[29:52] | I have a story for you. | 我来爆个料 |
[29:54] | So let’s hear it, Mr. Bass. | 洗耳恭听 拜斯先生 |
[29:56] | My therapist, Dr. Eliza Barnes, has been using hypnosis | 我的心理医生 伊丽莎·巴恩斯 |
[30:00] | to coerce me into performing… unspeakable acts. | 用催眠诱导我实施…某种行为 |
[30:04] | I am Dr. Barnes, | 我就是巴恩斯医生 |
[30:06] | And I promise you that none of this is true. | 我向你们保证这不是真的 |
[30:09] | It’s okay,Chuck. | 没关系的 恰克 |
[30:11] | Y-you’re in a very vulnerable psychological state right now. | 你现在的精神状况很脆弱 |
[30:15] | I wonder why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[30:17] | Maybe because I just found out | 是不是因为我刚发现 |
[30:20] | you were taking money | 你收了别人的钱 |
[30:21] | to reveal confidential information about me. | 来暴露我的隐私 |
[30:26] | Now that’s a story I can print… | 如果你有证据的话 |
[30:28] | if you have proof. | 我可以报导这个事情 |
[30:30] | Chuck, stop. | 恰克 别说了 |
[30:32] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:34] | If you don’t believe me, | 如果你不相信我 |
[30:37] | You should ask your fiance. | 那你自己去问你的未婚夫吧 |
[30:42] | He’s the one who paid her. | 他就是给她钱的那个人 |
[30:43] | Don’t worry, B. | 别担心 B |
[30:44] | You’re still marrying a prince… | 你还是会嫁给王子的 |
[30:47] | of fools. | 虽然是一位骗人的王子 |
[30:53] | Blair, wait. | 布莱尔 等等 |
[30:55] | Please, I know how upset you must be. | 求你了 我知道你肯定很生气 |
[30:57] | After all this arguing about my scheming, | 我们就我的小阴谋吵了那么多次 |
[31:00] | what you’ve been doing is even worse. | 而你所做的事却比那更坏 |
[31:01] | But I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[31:02] | What possible explanation could you have for… | 你能有什么借口去 |
[31:05] | paying Chuck’s therapist to spy on him? | 雇佣恰克的心理医生去监视他 |
[31:08] | I found the paternity test… | 我发现那张亲子鉴定了 |
[31:11] | The one that you’d torn to pieces. | 被你撕掉的那张 |
[31:14] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[31:14] | You didn’t tell me you weren’t sure who the father was. | 你没有告诉我你连孩子的父亲是谁都不确定 |
[31:18] | No, I… | 不是的 我… |
[31:20] | I had to get the test. | 我必须要做那个测试 |
[31:21] | Yeah, so you could decide who to be with? | 是吗 好由此决定你到底该和谁在一起 |
[31:22] | No. So we both could have peace of mind, | 不 如果我知道我所内心祈祷的结果是真的 |
[31:27] | knowing that what I prayed for in my heart was true. | 那么你和我都能够得到内心的平静 |
[31:33] | The paternity test showed me that some part of you thought | 可是那张鉴定书告诉我 你内心的某处 |
[31:37] | you might still have a choice to make. | 还是认为你可能还有别的选择 |
[31:40] | And I needed you to see | 而我要让你明白 |
[31:41] | that chuck will always be the wrong one. | 恰克永远是错误的选择 |
[31:48] | Louis… | 路易 |
[31:50] | I don’t know how many more times I can say this, | 我不知道我还能说多少次这句话 |
[31:54] | but chuck and I can never work. | 可是恰克和我永远都不会在一起的 |
[31:58] | You know that for certain? | 你真那么肯定 |
[32:00] | I do. | 是的 |
[32:02] | So does he. | 他也这么肯定 |
[32:03] | And so should you. | 你也应该 |
[32:06] | Chuck destroys everything and everybody in his life. | 恰克毁了他生命中所有的人和事 |
[32:10] | And he’ll never change. | 他永远都不会改变 |
[32:13] | But what’s scaring me is that.. | 我真正担心的是 |
[32:16] | you’re changing into him. | 你正在变得和他一样 |
[32:28] | Did you just kill my movie? | 你砍掉了我的电影 |
[32:31] | Only because I had no other choice. | 我没有别的选择 |
[32:33] | But I did it for you. | 我是为了你才这么做的 |
[32:34] | For me? Are you kidding? | 为我 你开什么玩笑 |
[32:35] | Listen, please– | 请你听好 |
[32:36] | Tell me one thing. | 你只用说清一件事 |
[32:37] | Was this your plan from the very beginning? | 这一切从开始就是你的计划吗 |
[32:39] | What? | 什么 |
[32:40] | Admit it. You hate your character in the book so much, | 承认了吧 你非常讨厌这本书里你的角色 |
[32:42] | you couldn’t stand to see this made into a movie. | 所以你不能忍受看着它被翻拍成电影 |
[32:45] | Millions of people might judge you, | 成千上万的人会说你坏话 |
[32:47] | And we all know how much you like that. | 我们都知道你不喜欢那样 |
[32:49] | Actually, for the record, | 我要澄清一点 |
[32:50] | having the project killed had nothing to do with my image | 拍摄计划终止和我的个人形象没任何关系 |
[32:53] | and everything to do with yours. | 却对你的形象有很大影响 |
[32:55] | Jane was gonna do a hatchet job on you, | 简想要诋毁你 |
[32:56] | And now I’m gonna get fired for stopping her. | 我阻止了她 所以我要被炒了 |
[33:03] | That was fun. | 这挺有意思的 |
[33:04] | More fun that you expected? | 比你预期的还有意思吗 |
[33:05] | A lot more. I mean, maybe we should | 多多了 我在想 或许我们可以 |
[33:06] | just stage another make-out session. | 继续上演一场激情戏 |
[33:08] | You know, just for us. | 你懂的 就咱们两个人 |
[33:11] | Congratulations! | 恭喜啊 |
[33:13] | Looks like you won Blair’s contest. | 看来你赢了布莱尔的比赛了 |
[33:14] | Wait, what? What is she talking about? | 等等 什么 她说的是什么意思 |
[33:16] | Oh. Didn’t you know? | 哦 难道你不知道吗 |
[33:18] | This was all a game. | 这一切都是个游戏 |
[33:20] | Charlie only kissed you so she could be one of Blair’s bridesmaids. | 查莉吻你只不过是为了成为布莱尔的伴娘 |
[33:24] | For the “Spectator” of course. | 当然她这么做是为了《观察家》 |
[33:27] | Guess she left that part out. | 看来她没有告诉你这些 |
[33:31] | Nate, I’m sorry. | 内特 我很抱歉 |
[33:33] | Oh. Don’t fret, charlie. | 别这么沮丧啊 查莉 |
[33:35] | I’m sure nate wasn’t completely honest with you either. | 我敢肯定内特对你也不是完全诚实的 |
[33:39] | Were you, honey? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[33:45] | Right then. I’d better get back to my real date. | 我得去找我真正的男伴了 |
[33:48] | Keep up the good work, Charlie. | 继续加油啊 查莉 |
[33:51] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:54] | What, so you used me to get a story? | 所以说你只是利用我去得到一条新闻 |
[33:56] | The “Girl” You’re seeing is our boss?! | 所以说和你约会的那位”女生”就是我们的上司 |
[34:02] | Well, if it isn’t the good doctor. | 瞧啊 这不是那位好医生吗 |
[34:06] | I thought you should know I’m gonna shut down my practice. | 我想你应该清楚我即将停止对你的治疗 |
[34:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:11] | I know people say therapy’s a waste of time, | 我知道人们都说心理治疗只不过是浪费时间 |
[34:13] | but you did wonders with my trust issues. | 但是你在我的信任问题上创造了奇迹 |
[34:16] | I understand you’re angry. | 我能理解 你很生气 |
[34:17] | I don’t expect you to ever forgive me. | 我也不期望你能够原谅我 |
[34:20] | I just thought you should know | 我只是觉得你应该知道 |
[34:21] | Louis wasn’t paying me for information alone. | 路易不仅仅花钱从我这里买你的信息 |
[34:24] | He wanted me to drive you into a rage, | 他还想让我使你大发雷霆 |
[34:26] | to turn you into this monster you apparently used to be. | 让你变成一只野兽 就像你过去那样 |
[34:30] | Louis is so threatened by you | 路易感觉你是他的威胁 |
[34:32] | that he wanted to remind blair– | 他想提醒布莱尔 |
[34:34] | Why she chose him. | 她选择他的原因 |
[34:38] | Maybe Louis is right. | 也许路易是对的 |
[34:39] | He doesn’t have to be. | 他也可能是错的 |
[34:41] | You can change. | 你能改变自己 |
[34:44] | Do you remember this morning when I asked you about Blair? | 你记不记得今早我问你布莱尔的事 |
[34:47] | I was trying to provoke you. | 我试图激怒你 |
[34:49] | But you chose something else, | 但是你选择了别的回应方式 |
[34:51] | something better. | 更好的方式 |
[34:54] | You chose to let go. | 你选择了放手 |
[34:57] | Continue down that road, | 这样发展下去 |
[34:58] | and I’ll bet you’ll find some peace. | 你肯定能找到内心的平静 |
[35:01] | I’ve always wondered what that felt like. | 我一直都在想那会是什么感觉 |
[35:04] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:08] | And I’m sorry. | 还有我很抱歉 |
[35:11] | I really did want to help. | 我也很想帮你 |
[35:15] | Spotted–Chuck Bass standing at the crossroads. | 现场报道 恰克·拜斯站在了十字路口 |
[35:20] | Looks like we’re gonna have to watch his every step. | 看来我们得关注他的每一步了 |
[35:33] | Serena… | 瑟琳娜 |
[35:35] | Word on the street is you’re back on the job market. | 有小道消息说你失业了 |
[35:38] | You don’t waste any time, do you? | 你还真是兢兢业业啊 |
[35:40] | Not when I know what I want. | 我知道了我想知道的 就不会这样了 |
[35:42] | There must be some way I can convince you | 一定有什么方法让我能说服你 |
[35:44] | to write a blog for “The spectator.” | 为《观察家》写博客 |
[35:46] | Not if it’s about the upper east side | 要是不写上东区 |
[35:48] | or anyone who lives there, including me. | 或是上东区的人 不写我 就行 |
[35:51] | I’m sorry. I know that I owe you a favor. | 对不起 我知道我欠你一个人情 |
[35:55] | But I don’t wanna be the next gossip girl. | 但是我不想成为另一个八卦天后 |
[35:58] | I-I don’t believe in attacking people online | 我不喜欢在网上攻击别人 |
[36:01] | and spreading rumors. | 甚至传播谣言 |
[36:03] | Neither do I, | 我也不喜欢 |
[36:04] | which is why I wanna take gossip girl down. | 所以我才想扳倒八卦天后 |
[36:07] | How? Everyone reads her, | 怎么扳倒 每个人都读她的新闻 |
[36:10] | and whether they admit it or not, | 不论大家承认不承认 |
[36:11] | everyone posts. | 每个人都向她打小报告 |
[36:12] | This city is addicted to her. | 整个城市都依赖她 |
[36:14] | Only because she writes about people like you. | 那只是因为她总报道你这样的大人物 |
[36:17] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[36:19] | If you and your friends | 如果你和你的朋友 |
[36:21] | are the main reason people care about gossip girl, | 是大家关注八卦天后的主要原因 |
[36:24] | And starting tomorrow, | 但从明天起 |
[36:26] | everyone can read about you straight from the source. | 大家都能直接从你那了解最新动态 |
[36:29] | That would make “Gossip girl” irrelevant, wouldn’t it? | 这就将八卦天后孤立起来了吧 |
[36:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:34] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[36:36] | Serena, this is a chance to have your own voice, | 瑟琳娜 这是个得到自己话语权的机会 |
[36:40] | to stop the lies and to finally control your own image. | 去阻止一切谎言并且掌控自己的形象 |
[36:45] | Aren’t you tired of swimming in gossip girl’s fishbowl? | 难道你在八卦天后的禁锢里挣扎得不累吗 |
[36:51] | Well, I’d have to do it my own way. | 那好 但是我得以我的方式来做 |
[36:53] | I’d expect nothing less. | 我想要的就是这些 |
[36:56] | Come by tomorrow, and we’ll brainstorm together. | 我们明天见一面 一起激发一下灵感 |
[36:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:09] | No more games. | 别再耍小把戏 |
[37:10] | No more secrets. | 也别再玩神秘了 |
[37:12] | Either we’re in this for the world to see, | 或者在这和我公开亮相 |
[37:13] | or we end this right here. | 或者我们现在就分手 |
[37:23] | Somebody here to apologize. | 有人来这向你道歉 |
[37:25] | Well, I can’t say I want to hear it right now, | 好吧 虽然我现在不是十分想听 |
[37:27] | But… tell Louis I’ll see him upstairs. | 但是 告诉路易我去楼上等他 |
[37:30] | Not Louis. | 不是路易 |
[37:37] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[37:39] | I-I don’t have the energy to rehash tonight’s hysterics. | 我没力气再重来一遍今晚的发疯了 |
[37:41] | I think you should leave. | 我想你应该走了 |
[37:43] | I’m not here to apologize about what happened tonight. | 我来这不是为了今晚的事道歉的 |
[37:46] | Then… what are you here to apologize for? | 那你道歉什么 |
[37:50] | Everything else. | 其他的一切 |
[37:55] | I’m sorry for losing my temper | 我很抱歉你告诉我路易 |
[37:57] | the night you told me Louis proposed to you. | 向你求婚那晚 我乱发脾气 |
[38:02] | I’m sorry for not waiting longer at the empire state building. | 我很抱歉没有在帝国大厦等的久一点 |
[38:08] | I’m sorry for treating you like property. | 我很抱歉把你当作我的私人财物 |
[38:14] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[38:17] | I didn’t tell you I loved you when I knew I did. | 我没及时告诉你我爱你 |
[38:24] | But most of all, I’m sorry | 但是我最抱歉的是 |
[38:25] | that I gave up on us when you never did. | 你还没放弃我们 我就先放弃了 |
[38:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:42] | I hope never giving up on people | 我希望我从没放弃过 |
[38:45] | isn’t gonna be my downfall. | 那些想让我垮台的人 |
[38:47] | That’s why you’re going to be an amazing mother. | 这就是为什么你将会是个很棒的母亲 |
[38:50] | You’re always there for the people you love, | 你总是陪在你爱的人的身边 |
[38:53] | even when they don’t deserve it. | 即使他们不值得你爱 |
[38:57] | You know that’s never gonna change. | 你知道我一向如此 |
[38:59] | It’s okay if it has to. | 你不再这样也没关系 |
[39:03] | Starting tonight, I’m going to take care of myself. | 从今晚开始 我会好好照顾自己 |
[39:09] | Is that all? | 你想说的就这些吗 |
[39:15] | Yeah. | 就这些 |
[39:20] | They say every road comes to an end, | 人们总说每条路都有终点 |
[39:23] | But sometimes the end feels just like the beginning, | 但有时候终点又像起点 |
[39:27] | even when you think you’ve come a long way… | 即使你觉得你已经走了很远很远 |
[39:30] | Dad? What, uh, what are you still doing here? | 老爸 你怎么还在这 |
[39:35] | Mm. After I talked to you at the party, | 我跟你在派对上聊过之后 |
[39:37] | Jonathan Karp called. | 乔纳森·卡尔普打了电话 |
[39:39] | He got an advance copy of next week’s best seller list. | 他拿到了下周最畅销书排行榜的复印件 |
[39:42] | I’m not number one. | 我不是第一 |
[39:44] | Did I go up at all? | 我的排名一点都没上升吗 |
[39:46] | You dropped off the list. | 你跌出排行榜了 |
[39:48] | But when I told him the news about Aaron Sorkin, | 但我跟他说了艾伦·索金的事之后 |
[39:50] | he said a big movie deal announcement like that | 他说重磅电影合作的消息 |
[39:52] | will have the books flying off the shelves again. | 会让书重回排行榜的 |
[39:54] | The movie’s dead, dad. It’s over. I’m–I’m done. | 电影没戏了 老爸 都结束了 我也受够了 |
[39:57] | You can suddenly find yourself right back where you started. | 你会突然发现你又重新站回了起点 |
[40:01] | Because every journey | 因为每段旅程 |
[40:03] | is fraught with twists and turns… | 都充满了迂回和曲折 |
[40:05] | You know, Charlie, | 你知道吗 查莉 |
[40:07] | You’re becoming more trouble than you’re worth. | 你给我带来的麻烦越来越超越你的价值 |
[40:09] | I had no idea you were the one Nate was trying to make jealous. | 我真的不知道内特是想让你嫉妒的 |
[40:14] | I just wanted to get the inside scoop on Blair’s wedding. | 我只是想得到布莱尔婚礼的独家新闻 |
[40:18] | Well… | 那么 |
[40:20] | Now you know, | 现在你知道了 |
[40:21] | and so does the rest of the world. | 全世界也都知道了 |
[40:23] | Nate’s mine. | 内特是我的 |
[40:34] | Do I make myself clear? | 你听清楚了 |
[40:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:40] | Because I’d hate to have to run a story tomorrow | 因为我讨厌明天要去发一篇 |
[40:41] | about a poor girl from Florida | 关于一个从佛罗里达来的困顿女孩 |
[40:43] | who Clark Rockefeller’ed the upper east side. | 冒名顶替 愚弄了整个上东区 |
[40:43] | 电影《Who is Clark Rockefeller》 主人公克拉克·洛克菲勒一直假扮各种身份的人物 | |
[40:46] | And one false step could spell disaster. | 一失足成千古恨 |
[40:52] | But no matter what… | 但是无论如何 |
[40:53] | 纽约人喜欢八卦消息。 但是大多数时间他们根本不清楚他们在说什么。 | |
[40:57] | You still have to stay the course | 你还是要坚持到底 |
[41:00] | and forge your own path. | 并开拓自己的路 |
[41:04] | No, Louis, I-I know you’re sorry. | 不 路易 我知道你很抱歉 |
[41:06] | You should go on your trip. | 你去忙你的公事吧 |
[41:09] | We can talk when you get back. | 等你回来了我们再谈也行 |
[41:11] | Promise. | 我答应你 |
[41:13] | Besides, a few days apart would be good for us. | 而且 分开几天对你我都好 |
[41:16] | Because there’s no going back now. | 因为现在已无退路 |
[41:42] | And it looks like this one’s going to be | 看来这个人将要成为 |
[41:44] | the ride of our lives. | 我们生活的依靠了 |
[41:50] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O.八卦天后 |