时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | Jonathan Karp called. | 乔纳森·卡尔普来电话了 |
[00:07] | He got an advance copy of next week’s best seller list. | 他拿到了下周畅销书排行榜的复印件 |
[00:09] | Did I go up at all? | 我的排名一点都没上升吗 |
[00:11] | You dropped off the list. | 你跌出了排行榜 |
[00:12] | There must be some way I can convince you | 我一定有办法能说服你 |
[00:14] | to write a blog for the “Spectator.” | 为《观察家》写博客的 |
[00:16] | I wanna take “Gossip Girl” down. | 我想扳倒《八卦天后》 |
[00:18] | I wish I could explain better, | 我希望能向你好好解释 |
[00:19] | but I can’t. | 但我现在不能 |
[00:20] | Know that I never meant to hurt you. | 我无意伤害你 |
[00:23] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[00:24] | The “girl” you’re seeing is our boss? | 跟你交往的那个”女人”就是我们的上司吗 |
[00:27] | Now you know | 现在你知道了 |
[00:28] | and so does the rest of the world. | 全世界也都知道了 |
[00:29] | Nate’s mine. | 内特是我的 |
[00:30] | You were taking money | 你收了别人的钱 |
[00:32] | to reveal confidential information about me. | 来暴露我的隐私 |
[00:36] | If you don’t believe me, | 如果你不相信我 |
[00:37] | you should ask your fiance. | 那你自己去问你的未婚夫吧 |
[00:39] | He’s the one who paid her. | 他就是给她钱的那个人 |
[00:40] | What’s scaring me is that you’re changing into him. | 我真正担心的是你正在变得和他一样 |
[00:42] | I’m sorry I lost my temper | 我很抱歉你告诉我路易 |
[00:44] | the night you told me Louis proposed to you. | 向你求婚那晚 我乱发脾气 |
[00:46] | I’m sorry I treated you like property… | 我很抱歉把你当作我的私人财产 |
[00:48] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I loved you when I knew it. | 我很抱歉 我没及时告诉你我爱你 |
[00:51] | But most of all, | 但是我最抱歉的是 |
[00:51] | I’m sorry that I gave up on us when you never did. | 你还没放弃我们 我就先放弃了 |
[01:20] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[01:21] | Louis, what took you so long? | 路易 怎么这么久才来 |
[01:24] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[01:26] | Louis’ not coming. | 路易不会来了 |
[01:28] | Are you thirsty? | 你口渴吗 |
[01:29] | Shall I serve you up there? | 我能上去为你斟酒吗 |
[01:31] | No. I’ll come down… | 不用 我要下来 |
[01:33] | just so I can go find Louis. | 这样我才能去找路易 |
[01:36] | Let me help. | 我来帮你 |
[01:38] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么知道你值得信任 |
[01:40] | You can. | 相信我 |
[01:48] | Good morning, upper east siders. | 上东区的名流们 早上好啊 |
[01:50] | Or is it? | 又或是不好 |
[01:52] | We hear a certain future royal | 听说某位未来的皇亲贵族 |
[01:54] | has had more than one rude awakening this week. | 这星期可谓是噩梦连连 |
[01:56] | Uh-oh. Mr. Chuck in dream again? | 又梦到恰克先生了吗 |
[01:59] | When Chuck’s in them, they’re all nightmares. | 梦见恰克 那肯定都是噩梦 |
[02:01] | What he do now? | 梦到他干什么了 |
[02:02] | Behave like a perfect gentleman, | 他的举止就像个绅士 |
[02:04] | which makes him even more chilling. | 这更让人感觉心寒 |
[02:06] | That fake apology of his | 我的潜意识里都是 |
[02:07] | has permeated my subconscious | 他假心假意的道歉 |
[02:09] | and haunts me even when I sleep. | 甚至在我睡觉时 都会萦绕于心 |
[02:10] | Apology not seem so fake to me. | 我觉得他的道歉不像是玩笑话 |
[02:14] | That’s because English is your second language. | 那是因为英语是你的第二语言 |
[02:16] | As the wedding draws closer, | 我的婚礼在即 |
[02:17] | he’s trying to make me question my decision to choose Louis. | 他却试图让我怀疑选择路易这个决定 |
[02:20] | But I have no questions. | 但是我坚定不移 |
[02:22] | And with Louis in Italy overseeing trade negotiations, | 现在路易在意大利审查贸易谈判 |
[02:25] | I’m not going to let anything interrupt my week of | 我可不想让什么事打扰我 |
[02:28] | relaxation, nesting, and serenity… | 这星期平静放松的宅女生活 |
[02:32] | Especially not Chuck Bass’ faux-lanthropy. | 尤其是恰克·拜斯虚情假意的慈善之举 |
[02:39] | Or his attention-seeking love of animals. | 还有他想引人注意的动物之爱 |
[02:42] | Grab the bread. | 带上面包 |
[02:43] | Not even Chuck’s media mind games | 恰克这种与媒体斗智的小游戏 |
[02:45] | can disrupt the calm I feel while feeding the ducks. | 根本无妨我感受喂鸭子时的平静 |
[02:48] | Besides, you could use the exercise. | 顺便你可以用用健身器材 |
[02:49] | I’m pregnant, too, remember? | 我也有孕在身 记得吗 |
[03:00] | Please tell me you’re not just getting home from yesterday. | 不要告诉我你昨晚出去到现在才回来 |
[03:03] | Did you spend all night with Zarkana again or what? | 你又和札卡娜她们一起过夜了吗 |
[03:05] | Early morning charity event meeting. | 早上我有慈善见面会 |
[03:08] | Is that what you’re calling it now–charity? | 你现在把这档子事美其名曰”慈善”了吗 |
[03:11] | Wait. Seriously? | 不会吧 你不会是说真的吧 |
[03:14] | Being decent is more of a struggle than I thought. | 做个正派的人比我想的要难多了 |
[03:16] | If I keep busy doing good, | 如果我忙于慈善 |
[03:18] | then there’s less of a chance | 那么我回到从前那种 |
[03:21] | I’ll find myself in a situation which triggers old habits. | 放荡不羁的几率也会减少 |
[03:22] | Yeah, well, I have faith in you. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[03:25] | I could use some time on the straight and narrow myself– | 我也要做一个改邪归正的人 |
[03:28] | at least away from anyone who might tempt me. | 至少可以远离那些诱惑我的人 |
[03:30] | I thought things with you and Diana were going well. | 我以为你和戴安娜进展得很顺利 |
[03:33] | You two were all the talk of the papers last week. | 上个星期你们还一直在讨论那报纸 |
[03:35] | Isn’t going public what you wanted? | 你不是想把你们的关系公诸于众吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah, except that it hasn’t changed a thing. | 我当然希望 但是一切也还是老样子 |
[03:39] | I mean, we don’t leave her house or the office, | 我们总是待在她家或是办公室 |
[03:41] | and it’s just sex and work all the time. | 所做的也只有嘿咻和工作 |
[03:43] | Same as before. | 一如既往 |
[03:45] | If Diana won’t commit to you in private | 如果戴安娜在私底下无法兑现 |
[03:47] | like she does in public, | 她在公众面前的承诺 |
[03:49] | Maybe it’s time to explore your options. | 也许该是你给自己找出路的时候了 |
[03:54] | Monkey! | 小猴子 |
[04:00] | How’s the book tour going? | 售书之旅怎么样了 |
[04:01] | Uh, where are you now? Nashua? | 你在哪儿呢 纳舒厄吗 |
[04:03] | Uh, I’m in–no, I’m in Burlington, Vermont. | 不是 我在福蒙特州的伯灵顿 |
[04:05] | You don’t sound so sure. | 你好像不怎么确定 |
[04:06] | Ah, you know how it is on the road. | 你也知道这路况啦 |
[04:07] | All stops start to– start to blend together. | 所有的站点都混在一起 |
[04:10] | It’s been great so far, though. | 不过目前为止感觉不错 |
[04:11] | I knew it would be. | 我就知道 |
[04:12] | People who still go to bookstores are real readers. | 这年头仍旧光顾书店的人才是真正的读者 |
[04:14] | They don’t care if a book’s on some best-whatever list. | 他们不在意一本书是不是在畅销榜上 |
[04:16] | Yeah. It–it seems that way. | 是的 好像是这样 |
[04:18] | Uh, turnout’s been great. | 来现场买书的人挺多的 |
[04:19] | Charlie, Serena, um, care to join us for a 2011 version | 查莉 瑟琳娜 一起来加入 |
[04:23] | of a family breakfast? | 2011版家庭早餐吧 |
[04:25] | We don’t want to be late. | 我们可不想迟到 |
[04:28] | You know what? I should be going anyway. | 我想我不能跟你们聊了 |
[04:29] | I gotta meet Alessandra soon. | 我一会儿还要见亚历山德拉 |
[04:31] | That was awkward. | 你刚从很不自然啊 |
[04:32] | Ugh, long story. | 说来话长 |
[04:33] | Bring us back some real maple syrup. | 给我们带点正宗的枫糖浆 |
[04:34] | Which I hope I can read about on your new blog. | 我希望在你的新博客里看到这背后的故事 |
[04:36] | I know you’ve been posting, | 我知道你一直在发帖 |
[04:37] | but I haven’t been able to check it out yet. | 不过我还没能去看看呢 |
[04:38] | That’s the problem. No one has. | 问题就在这里 没人来看我的博客 |
[04:40] | I know Diana wants me to write about myself, | 我知道戴安娜想让我写些自己的事 |
[04:41] | but I don’t know what to say. | 但我不知道该写什么 |
[04:42] | I now realize why gossip girl is anonymous | 我现在才明白为什么《八卦天后》是匿名的 |
[04:45] | and only takes shots at other people. | 而且只攻击旁人了 |
[04:47] | Maybe it’s none of my business, | 也许这不关我的事 |
[04:49] | but it seems that if you want people to read you, | 但是如果你想让人们看你的博客 |
[04:54] | and you need people to read about you first. | 首先你就该让他们注意到你 |
[05:00] | Get gossip girl’s attention– | 你得引起八卦天后的注意 |
[05:02] | Even a date would do it– | 一个男伴是个不错的选择 |
[05:03] | then steal her thunder | 然后在你自己的博客里把实情写出来 |
[05:04] | by telling the real story on your blog. | 就能把她的风头给抢过来 |
[05:08] | You know, you may be an evil genius. | 你要知道 你会是个鬼才哟 |
[05:11] | When I want to be. | 该出手时就得出手 |
[05:23] | I know you’re not happy, | 我知道你不高兴 |
[05:24] | but it’s what I needed to do to keep him here. | 但是要留下他 我必须这么做 |
[05:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:27] | If we’re gonna take down “Gossip girl,” it’s necessary. | 想要搞垮《八卦天后》 这是必要的 |
[05:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:34] | I won’t lose Nate or Serena. | 我不会失去内特或者瑟琳娜 |
[05:36] | Just give me a bit more time. | 再给我一点儿时间 |
[05:43] | I’ve been thinking about you all week. | 我这一整周都在想你 |
[05:46] | Why have you been avoiding me? | 你为什么一直回避我 |
[05:47] | Look, I have a boyfriend. Okay? | 听着 我是有男朋友的人 好吗 |
[05:49] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[05:51] | Well, you have a girlfriend. | 好吧 你是有女朋友的人 |
[05:53] | Yeah, who schedules time with me as if it were a board meeting. | 那个安排和我约会 跟安排董事会一样的人 |
[05:56] | And who’s my boss. | 那个人可是我老板 |
[05:57] | Well, maybe I want something more. | 也许我想要的不止这些呢 |
[06:00] | If you want more, ask for it. | 想要更多 自己去要吧 |
[06:02] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[06:04] | My office. | 来我办公室 |
[06:06] | And do us both a favor and ask her, not me. | 为了我们两个好 去找她要更多 别找我 |
[06:14] | Well, there must be some mistake. | 肯定是哪里出了错 |
[06:16] | We just spoke to him from Vermont. | 他刚从佛蒙特州和我们通过话 |
[06:19] | Yeah, of course. We’ll let you know if we hear anything. | 好的 有什么消息我们会告诉你的 |
[06:22] | What’s going on? Is Dan okay? | 怎么了 丹还好吗 |
[06:23] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[06:25] | That was his agent, Alessandra. She says he missed | 是他经纪人亚历山德拉打来的 |
[06:27] | his book signing in Boston yesterday, | 说他昨天没有去波士顿的签售会 |
[06:28] | and he didn’t check in to Burlington either. | 而且他也不在伯灵顿 |
[06:31] | Can’t find him anywhere. | 他们在哪儿都找不到他 |
[06:37] | Isn’t this nice? | 这样不是很好吗 |
[06:38] | We’re communing with nature, finding our inner peace, | 与大自然亲密接触 找寻内心的平静 |
[06:41] | and I’ll still make my afternoon prenatal massage. | 我下午还可以去做产前按摩 |
[06:50] | Slow news cycle? | 别急着发新闻好吗 |
[06:52] | Thank you, Arthur. | 谢谢你 亚瑟 |
[06:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[07:00] | Our treaty of 2010 clearly states | 我们2010年的协定清楚写明了 |
[07:02] | the duck pond is my domain. | 鸭子池是我的势力范围 |
[07:06] | Don’t try to fool me with your puppy dog eyes. | 别企图用你那副小狗眼来糊弄我 |
[07:08] | I apologize for the intrusion, | 很抱歉闯入了你的地盘 |
[07:10] | but your limp-winged friend here waddled into the dog park | 但是那只折翼的鸭 蹒跚着闯进了狗公园 |
[07:13] | and was about to become a labrador’s lunch. | 差点就要成为一只拉布拉多犬的盘中餐 |
[07:15] | And out of the goodness of your heart, | 所以出于好心 |
[07:16] | you came to his rescue. | 你就来救它了 |
[07:18] | I like duck L’orange as much as the next person, | 虽然我跟别人一样都爱吃鲜橙烩鸭 |
[07:20] | but it seemed cruel to let the poor creature suffer. | 但是眼睁睁看着那小东西受折磨 这就太残忍了 |
[07:22] | Mm, especially in front of a photographer. | 对啊 特别是当着摄影师的面 |
[07:26] | What a lucky duck. | 好幸运的一只鸭啊 |
[07:27] | I’ve imposed on your domain long enough already. | 我已经在你的地盘待得够久了 |
[07:30] | If you’ll excuse me, Monkey needs his constitutional. | 如果你不介意的话 小猴子要去散步了 |
[07:38] | How much more do you need to see? | 你到底还要看多少东西 |
[07:39] | Of duck pond? | 看鸭子池吗 |
[07:41] | It not really my thing to begin with. | 我可没要来这里 |
[07:43] | Of Chuck trying to manipulate me | 看着恰克用尽方法 |
[07:45] | into believing he’s become a good person. | 让我相信 他变成好人了 |
[07:47] | He knows perfectly well I chose Louis. | 他很清楚 我选择了路易 |
[07:49] | He endorsed my decision. | 他也认同我的选择 |
[07:51] | But now for reason, | 但是现在不知道为什么 |
[07:52] | he’s trying to make me second-guess myself. | 他企图让我怀疑自己的决定 |
[07:54] | I can’t allow it. | 我绝不允许这种事发生 |
[07:55] | This does not sound like week of serenity to me. | 在我看来 这不像是平静的一周啊 |
[07:57] | He’s forced my hand. | 是他逼我的 |
[07:59] | I must expose Chuck as a fraud | 我必须拆穿恰克的假面具 |
[08:01] | who’s only pretending to evolve | 证明他只是假装变好 |
[08:02] | so he can win me back | 他只是想赶在路易回家之前 |
[08:03] | before Louis comes home. | 让我重回他的怀抱 |
[08:06] | In drama, | 在戏剧中 |
[08:07] | there are many ways to unmask a villain. | 揭穿坏人假面具的方式有千千万 |
[08:11] | I need to start a war between Serena and Gossip Girl. | 我要挑起 瑟琳娜与八卦天后之间的战争 |
[08:16] | Stay on her and let me know what happens. | 跟着她 告诉我发生的每一件事 |
[08:18] | Of course. | 好的 |
[08:21] | Regarding Nate, | 至于内特 |
[08:23] | I thought I told you to keep your distance. | 我想我告诫过你 跟他保持距离 |
[08:25] | You’re not gonna want to hear this, but… | 可能你不想听这个 但是 |
[08:29] | that… was all him. | 那 都是他单方面的 |
[08:31] | Maybe you should loosen up a little, | 或许你应该稍稍放松一点儿 |
[08:34] | not be on him all the time? | 别整天盯着他 |
[08:36] | I think I’ll pass on the unsolicited romantic advice, | 我想我会考虑你主动提供的爱情小建议 |
[08:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:42] | Just make sure Serena’s all over “Gossip girl”. | 你只须确保《八卦天后》上布满瑟琳娜的新闻就好 |
[08:45] | Diana… | 戴安娜 |
[08:47] | I would never do anything to jeopardize where I am right now. | 我不会做任何威胁我现在处境的事 |
[08:51] | I finally have a life here. | 我好不容易在这里有了自己的生活 |
[08:53] | I’m not gonna screw that up, | 我可不想搞砸了 |
[08:55] | especially for a guy. | 更别说为了个男人搞砸 |
[08:57] | Sometimes you know who the bad guy is from the start. | 有些时候 你从一开始就知道谁是坏人 |
[09:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[09:09] | Yeah. I’m sorry. I think that was my fault. | 没事 对不起 是我的错 |
[09:11] | No, not true. I was– I was blinded by the maps. | 不 不是 都怪我刚才只顾看地图了 |
[09:15] | Do you live in this building? | 你住在这里吗 |
[09:16] | No, I work here. Can I help you find something? | 不是 我在这里工作 我能帮上你吗 |
[09:18] | I’m looking for my ex-girlfriend, Ivy Dickens. | 我在找我的前女友艾薇·迪肯斯 |
[09:20] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[09:21] | No, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 我不认识 |
[09:23] | I think she… | 我想她… |
[09:24] | But most times, | 但更多的时候 |
[09:25] | you find out they’ve been right in front of you | 你会发现 他们就站在你面前 |
[09:27] | all along. | 从未离开 |
[09:33] | Right. That’s all for now. | 目前就是这样 |
[09:34] | Let’s reconvene after lunch. Thanks. | 午饭后我们再开会 谢谢 |
[09:43] | You look like you wanna say something. | 你的样子 像是有话要说 |
[09:46] | Look, I guess I’m just a little confused. | 听着 我觉得有些困惑 |
[09:48] | About? | 困惑什么 |
[09:49] | Us. I mean, Diana, what are we? | 我们 戴安娜 我们是什么关系 |
[09:52] | What do you want us to be? | 你想要我们是什么关系 |
[09:53] | I’m not sure anymore, | 我也不清楚了 |
[09:55] | but I’m starting to think we won’t be anything | 但我在想 如果我们还是这样把工作和肉欲 |
[09:56] | if we keep mixing work and pleasure. | 混为一谈的话 我们什么都做不成 |
[09:58] | Maybe I should start looking for another job. | 或许我该去找另一份工作 |
[10:01] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[10:02] | Working together, going home together– | 一起工作 一起下班回家 |
[10:04] | it’s all too much. | 在一起的时间太多了 |
[10:06] | Why don’t we take a couple of days off? | 不如我们分开几天好吗 |
[10:08] | I’m going to Paris tonight anyway. | 反正我今晚就要去巴黎了 |
[10:10] | Maybe you should have some fun while I’m gone, | 我不在的这几天 没了我时刻给你的高压 |
[10:12] | without the pressure of me on top of you all the time? | 或许你可以给自己找点乐子 |
[10:16] | So to speak. | 有什么就说 |
[10:17] | Is that your way of saying that we’re not– | 你是想说 我们俩不必… |
[10:19] | we’re not exclusive? | 对彼此专一吗 |
[10:22] | If that works for you, it works for me. | 如果你喜欢的话 我这儿不是问题 |
[10:25] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只是希望你开心 |
[10:28] | You’re my right-hand man. | 你是我的得力助手 |
[10:30] | I can’t afford to lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[10:57] | These not look like happy nursery decorations. | 这些看起来可不像是快乐的育儿装饰品 |
[11:00] | I can’t rest until I can prove chuck | 除非我证明恰克还是那个邪恶的恰克 |
[11:02] | is still his satanic self. | 否则我根本停不下来 |
[11:03] | What do you think would be more effective– | 你觉得以下几点哪个更管用 |
[11:05] | having his shirts pressed with too much starch | 让他的衣服过度上浆 |
[11:07] | or getting him served blended scotch | 还是让帝国酒店的吧台 |
[11:08] | at the Empire bar? | 给他一杯调和威士忌呢 |
[11:10] | What this test testing exactly? | 你这么做到底是在测试什么 |
[11:12] | We’ll be there, in clever disguises, of course, | 我们就守在那儿 当然得乔装打扮一番 |
[11:14] | to see him eviscerate the dry cleaner | 看看他是如何整死他的干洗工 |
[11:16] | or fire the bartender, thus proving | 或是炒了他的调酒师 这样就能证明 |
[11:18] | that he’s only pretending to be magnanimous when he knows | 他只有在我面前 或是在媒体面前 |
[11:21] | that I’ll be there or will see it in the press. | 才表现得如此宽宏大量 |
[11:23] | You sure you not just do this | 你确定你这么做不是因为 |
[11:25] | because you and Prince Louis not in a good place right now? | 你和路易王子相处不太顺利吗 |
[11:28] | I admit our relationship has seen stronger days. | 我承认我们的关系进入平缓期 |
[11:31] | And, yes, while it’s true that I was upset with Louis | 的确 路易一念之差有失道德准则 |
[11:35] | and his momentary lapse of morality, | 也确实让我很生气 |
[11:37] | he only did what he did out of love, | 但他那么做都是出于对我的爱 |
[11:40] | and I forgave him. | 我已经原谅他了 |
[11:41] | But I simply cannot have Chuck chucking with my head. | 但是我受不了恰克总在我的脑子里出现 |
[11:45] | So I have to prove this to him and myself. | 所以我要揭穿他以证实我的想法 |
[11:48] | So what do you think, starch or scotch? | 所以你觉得呢 上浆还是威士忌 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry that security guard was no help. | 我很抱歉那个保安没能帮上忙 |
[11:56] | That’s okay. I didn’t come to New York to find Ivy anyway. | 没关系 反正我来纽约也不是为了找艾薇 |
[11:58] | Really? I had this whole soul mates reuniting story | 真的吗 我脑子里早就浮现出了 |
[12:01] | worked up in my head. | 两位灵魂伴侣重逢的温馨画面 |
[12:03] | Not quite. | 不是你想的那样 |
[12:03] | Just have some of her stuff to give back to her. | 只是有几样她的东西得还给她 |
[12:05] | Actually, uh, I’m in town for a job interview | 事实上 我进城是为了参加一个面试 |
[12:07] | I have in two hours. | 就在两个小时后 |
[12:09] | You know, DB bistro is looking for a new line cook. | DB法式餐厅在招新厨师 |
[12:11] | Wow. Well, you must be a really talented chef | 你肯定是个厨艺精湛的厨师 |
[12:13] | to even get an interview there. | 能得到这个面试机会 |
[12:15] | It’s a huge deal. | 那已经相当厉害了 |
[12:16] | If I can find my way there. | 前提是我能找得到去那里的路 |
[12:18] | Well, why don’t I show you? | 不如我带你去吧 |
[12:19] | You–you don’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[12:21] | Well, I’ve actually been suffering from Writer’s block lately, | 老实说我最近处于创作的瓶颈 |
[12:24] | so a walk might do just the trick. | 走一走可能会有帮助 |
[12:27] | You up for some company… | 如果你需要陪同… |
[12:28] | Max. | 我叫马克斯 |
[12:29] | Cool. Serena, by the way. I just have to take this. | 我是瑟琳娜 我先接个电话 |
[12:32] | One second. Hey. | 一会儿就好 喂 |
[12:34] | Please tell me the reason you’re still not at work | 请告诉我你之所以还没来上班 |
[12:36] | is because you met a cute guy in a business suit. | 是因为你遇到了一个穿着西装的帅哥 |
[12:38] | Well, no suit, but definitely cute. | 没穿西装 不过确实挺可爱的 |
[12:41] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来不错啊 |
[12:42] | I’m about to walk him to his interview now. | 我打算带他去他面试的地方 |
[12:44] | No! Forget that. You need to take him to lunch– | 千万别这么做 你得带他去吃顿午餐 |
[12:47] | someplace fabulous | 去些高档的地方 |
[12:48] | where you can be seen by people that read “Gossip girl.” | 这样你才能被《八卦天后》的粉丝们看到 |
[12:51] | like, um, that place you took me–BG. | 像是你上次带我去的那个BG饭店 |
[12:55] | I don’t know. I just don’t want to make him late, though. | 我也不知道 我只是不想耽误他的面试 |
[12:57] | I expect to read all about you. | 我期待读到你的消息哦 |
[13:00] | Bye. | 拜 |
[13:01] | Bye. | 拜 |
[13:06] | Who’s the guy? | 那男生是谁 |
[13:07] | Some nobody she found on the street. | 她在街上碰到的陌生人 |
[13:10] | Gossip girl will love it, trust me. | 《八卦天后》会喜欢的 相信我 |
[13:12] | Now you’re off to Bergdorf’s to get that picture. | 你现在就去伯格多夫饭店把照片给拍下来 |
[13:15] | Make your e-mail to Gossip Girl as depressing as you can. | 发给八卦天后时 描述得越让人不爽越好 |
[13:18] | Maybe she’ll post it verbatim. | 或许她会一字不差地贴出来 |
[13:26] | Hey, Charlie. | 你好啊 查莉 |
[13:27] | I can’t talk now. | 我没空跟你说话 |
[13:29] | It’ll only take a second. | 给我一分钟就行 |
[13:29] | Unless you wanna get me fired, | 你别再在办公室里跟我说话了 |
[13:32] | you need to stop talking to me here. | 除非你想看我被炒了鱿鱼 |
[13:39] | I just wanted to make sure he didn’t check out. Thank you. | 我只是想确认一下他还没退房 谢谢 |
[13:43] | Well, the hotel in Boston says he’s still checked in. | 波士顿的酒店说他还没退房 |
[13:48] | Well, maybe he just fell asleep. | 或许他只是睡过头了呢 |
[13:51] | Remember when you used to tour? | 还记得你巡回演出的那段时间吗 |
[13:52] | We didn’t know if we were in Norway or Denmark, | 我们都搞不清楚人是在挪威还是丹麦 |
[13:55] | Never mind what time the show started. | 也搞不清演出什么时候开始 |
[13:56] | Sure, but we always managed to get make the stage. | 的确 但我们的演出从未出现差错 |
[13:59] | And I know Dan. | 我了解丹 |
[13:59] | It’s not like him to skip out on an obligation. | 逃避责任 这一点都不像他 |
[14:01] | And I know you. | 我也了解你 |
[14:03] | What time would you like to leave for Boston? | 你什么时候想启程去波士顿 |
[14:07] | The Morris Minor is in the parking lot in Brooklyn. | 我的莫里斯小轿车还停在布鲁克林 |
[14:09] | It’d be faster to drive. | 开车过去会快些 |
[14:12] | Why are you still following me, Nate? | 你怎么还跟着我 内特 |
[14:14] | You said you didn’t wanna talk at the office. | 是你说的 不能在办公室里跟你说话 |
[14:16] | Hey, come on. You’re a Rhodes. | 拜托 你可是罗兹家的人 |
[14:17] | If you had a boyfriend, | 如果你有男朋友 |
[14:17] | the whole upper east side would know about it. | 那整个上东区早就该传遍了 |
[14:19] | And what about Diana, who you might not think you’re dating | 那戴安娜呢 你认为你俩不是认真的 |
[14:22] | but who thinks she’s dating you? | 可如果她不这么想呢 |
[14:23] | I’m not so sure that’s true anymore. | 这一点我也说不准了 |
[14:28] | That’s where we’re going? | 这就是我们要去的地方吗 |
[14:30] | So when girls like you say “lunch,” | 所以你这样的女生所谓的”午餐” |
[14:32] | they really mean clothes? | 其实指的是衣服吗 |
[14:33] | There’s a restaurant inside. | 这里面有家餐厅 |
[14:36] | Are you sure we have enough time for this | 你确定在面试之前 我们有足够的时间 |
[14:36] | before the interview? | 在这里吃顿饭吗 |
[14:38] | I am relying on you to be my official guide | 我信任你 才让你当我的专职导游 |
[14:40] | to getting around Manhattan. | 带我在曼哈顿逛逛的 |
[14:44] | You know what? I, um… | 你知道吗 我… |
[14:46] | I probably did miscalculate time. | 我确实估错了时间 |
[14:48] | You should go. | 你该去面试了 |
[14:49] | Go to 6th avenue and make a left. It’s on 44th. | 在第六大道左转 在44街上 |
[14:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:56] | Oh, and you should try to work apricots in somehow. | 你应该试着用些杏仁做烹饪 |
[14:58] | Boulud is obsessed with them. | 布鲁爱死它们了 |
[15:00] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等会儿 你去哪儿啊 |
[15:06] | Will you just admit that you’re not dating anyone | 你为什么不承认你没有男朋友 |
[15:08] | and that you like me? | 而且你是喜欢我的 |
[15:09] | Just a little bit, | 哪怕只有一点点喜欢 |
[15:10] | and we can see what happens? | 我们可以看看能有什么进展 |
[15:11] | I mean, I’m a pretty good judge on things like this, | 我对这种事可是十分在行的 |
[15:13] | And, you know, when you kissed me last week, | 你知道的 上周你亲我的时候 |
[15:14] | there was a lot of chemistry between us, and I know– | 我俩之间发生了许多化学反应 我… |
[15:29] | I mean, that’s what I was talking about. | 我刚刚说的就是这个感觉 |
[15:31] | Uh-oh, Charlie. | 查莉 |
[15:33] | Looks like you’ve stayed in character all too well. | 看来你入戏太深了哦 |
[15:36] | Too bad there’s always an understudy | 可惜的是 总是有替补演员 |
[15:38] | waiting in the wings for you to slip and fall. | 躲在后台等着看你摔个四脚朝天呢 |
[15:47] | “Nate Archibald’s cougar and her cub in pride war” | “美洲狮与小幼崽之间的荣耀之战” |
[15:54] | Are you purposely trying to make a fool of me? | 你是故意想让我丢人吗 |
[15:56] | I told you it was an emergency. | 我跟你说了 事出紧急 |
[15:58] | To hide from Max, your mysteriously reappeared ex? | 为了躲避马克斯 你神秘现身的前男友吗 |
[16:02] | I do think it seems a tad convenient | 我着实认为在那种情况下 |
[16:04] | that the only way to do that was to snog Nate. | 你要做的可不是和内特接吻 |
[16:06] | Look, I don’t know why Max is here, | 听我说 我不知道马克斯怎么会在这儿 |
[16:10] | But if he finds me, I could lose everything. | 一旦让他发现了我 我就什么都没了 |
[16:13] | Fine. I’ll take over that side of things | 好吧 我来帮你处理这事 |
[16:15] | and get your ex out of our hair. | 让你的前任消失在我们的视线里 |
[16:17] | You focus on proving to Nate that you do not | 你继续向内特证明 |
[16:20] | nor will you ever have any romantic interest in him. | 你不会对他心生爱意的 |
[16:23] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[16:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:27] | Just let me know what you want me to do. | 你让我做什么我都会去做的 |
[16:29] | Oh, it’s very simple. | 是吗 那很简单 |
[16:31] | You’re gonna ask Nate out on a date. | 去和内特约一次会 |
[16:41] | They’re voting on “Gossip girl” | 他们在《八卦天后》上投票 |
[16:42] | and in a surprisingly positive turn for the 21st century, | 本来大家以为二十一世纪到了 |
[16:46] | the cougar is winning, | 形势也变了 师奶才是王道 |
[16:47] | but it appears you chose the cub. | 但你最终还是选择了妹子 |
[16:50] | I didn’t choose anything. | 我谁都没选 |
[16:51] | Diana tells me she wants to take some time off, | 戴安娜说她想休息一段时间 |
[16:53] | then Charlie just kissed me and ran. | 然后查莉亲了我就跑 |
[16:55] | I mean, I thought we left stuff like that behind in high school. | 我还以为这些都只是高中生的桥段 |
[16:57] | Maybe we’re maturing too fast. | 可能我们长大得太快了吧 |
[16:59] | Which is why you’re back to playing | 所以你又开始 |
[17:01] | “Phantom of the opera” sex games? | 玩回”歌剧魅影”的性爱游戏了吗 |
[17:02] | The mask is from a benefit performance | 这面具是我今晚赞助的 |
[17:05] | of “Sleep no more” I’m sponsoring tonight. | 一个叫”别再睡了”的商业演出 |
[17:07] | The whole audience wears them. | 所有的观众都会戴着面具 |
[17:09] | Oh, yeah, I heard about that. | 嗯 我听说了 |
[17:10] | It’s kinda like, uh, “Macbeth” in an old hotel, right? | 像是在旧酒馆演出的麦克白 是吗 |
[17:12] | And the audience can follow the performers | 所有的观众会跟着演员 |
[17:14] | from room to room? | 从一个屋子到另一个屋子 |
[17:14] | And since the set is 100,000 square feet | 因为整个场地有十万平方英尺 |
[17:17] | and pretty much in the dark. | 多数地方又很黑 |
[17:18] | It provides the perfect opportunity to disappear for a night. | 就给我提供了一个能清净一晚上的好机会 |
[17:22] | And avoid any run-ins with Blair, | 能避开任何有关布莱尔的事 |
[17:24] | which may set back my recent progress. | 那些事可能让我的治疗功亏一篑 |
[17:26] | Care to join? I can get you a ticket. | 想去吗 我可以给你弄张票 |
[17:30] | Looks like I won’t need one. | 看起来不用麻烦你了 |
[17:32] | 我有”别再睡了”的票 陪我去吗 -查莉 | |
[17:39] | Why is it when you don’t want gossip girl to post about you, | 为什么你不想让《八卦天后》曝光你的时候 |
[17:42] | she does constantly, | 她就一直曝光你 |
[17:43] | and when you do, silence. | 你想让她曝光了 她又保持沉默 |
[17:45] | I share your frustration. | 我跟你一样失落 |
[17:47] | Ever her “Chuck Bass spotted” page is broken. | 就连”注意恰克·拜斯”的页面也没了 |
[17:49] | Not one blip. He’s off the map. | 一点消息都没 他从地图上消失了 |
[17:51] | Wait. Why are you looking for Chuck? | 等等 为什么你要找恰克 |
[17:52] | I have no choice. | 我也不想啊 |
[17:54] | He’s trying to destroy my relationship with Louis | 他想毁了我跟路易的关系 |
[17:56] | Because he knows it’s vulnerable. | 因为他知道我们感情现在很脆弱 |
[17:58] | I’m pretty sure the only war Chuck is waging | 我确信恰克唯一要经行的斗争 |
[18:00] | is with his own demons. | 就是他和他的心魔之间的斗争 |
[18:01] | He’s hired a new therapist. | 他请了一个新的心理治疗师 |
[18:03] | He’s focusing on his businesses. | 他还专注于自己的事业 |
[18:04] | He’s even throwing a benefit tonight for charity. | 他今晚甚至为慈善办了一个商业演出 |
[18:08] | Oh, no. He got to you, too? | 不是吧 他把你也收买了 |
[18:09] | Chuck may be sponsoring a performance, | 恰克可能会赞助一场演出 |
[18:11] | but it’s only because in the dark with his mask on, | 那只是因为他在黑暗里戴着他的面具 |
[18:13] | He is safe to reveal his true self. | 就算他露出真面目也很安全 |
[18:15] | B, whatever you’re thinking, stop. | 布莱尔 不管你在想什么 都别想了 |
[18:17] | Just work on your relationship with Louis. | 把心思放在你和路易的关系上吧 |
[18:20] | And let Chuck work on himself. | 也让恰克专心做他的事 |
[18:21] | Meanwhile, I’m gonna stay home and work on my blog. | 与此同时 我打算呆在家里写我博客 |
[18:24] | Well, how hard can that be? | 好吧 那有什么难的 |
[18:26] | And if you write about how many strokes it takes | 你要是写写你每天梳头发都要梳几下 |
[18:28] | to brush your hair, people will read it. | 我想大家会看的 |
[18:29] | I’ll pitch that to Diana now. | 我会跟戴安娜说的 |
[18:31] | You know, Charlie told me | 你知道吗 查莉跟我说 |
[18:32] | that she didn’t think anyone would read my blog | 她觉得没人会看我的博客 |
[18:34] | unless I was on gossip girl’s radar again. | 除非我重新得到《八卦天后》的关注 |
[18:36] | Well, I always thought you were too good to blog. | 我一直觉得你这么优秀根本不用写博客 |
[18:38] | Just tell Diana it’s not for you. | 直接告诉戴安娜这不适合你 |
[18:40] | Well, I think you’re too good to scheme. | 我也觉得你很优秀不用耍阴谋 |
[18:42] | So if I talk to Diana, | 所以如果我去跟戴安娜谈 |
[18:43] | you’ll leave Chuck alone? | 你就不再插手恰克的事 |
[18:45] | Absolutely. Go talk to Diana. | 当然 去找戴安娜谈谈吧 |
[18:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:56] | Hello. This is Blair waldorf. | 你好 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[18:59] | I was hoping you had a ticket left for tonight’s performance. | 我希望你们还有今晚演出的门票 |
[19:08] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[19:10] | Hey. I am so grateful for all your help last week. | 我很感激上周你给我的帮助 |
[19:14] | Why do I feel you’re about to break up with me? | 我怎么感觉你要抛弃我 |
[19:15] | I’m not willing to sell myself or anyone else out | 我不想出卖我自己 或者别的什么人 |
[19:19] | to attract an audience. | 来吸引读者 |
[19:20] | Everyone sells themselves, Serena. | 每个人都要销售自己 瑟琳娜 |
[19:22] | It’s just how you do it that matters. | 重要的是 你会怎么去做 |
[19:24] | I don’t think you understand. | 我想你可能没明白我说的话 |
[19:26] | I’ve been trying so hard to get off “Gossip girl”. | 我一直很努力的想从《八卦天后》上消失 |
[19:29] | Today I almost hurt an innocent stranger | 今天我却为了要让你高兴 |
[19:31] | to–to make you happy. | 而差点儿伤害了一个无辜的陌生人 |
[19:33] | It just– it didn’t feel right. | 我不认为这么做是对的 |
[19:36] | And the worst part is he actually seemed like a good guy, | 更糟糕的是他看起来确实是个好人 |
[19:38] | and now I’ll probably never see him again. | 可是现在我很可能再也见不到他了 |
[19:43] | Oh, my… Gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[19:44] | Max, we were just talking about you. | 马克斯 我们刚刚还在说你 |
[19:48] | Looks like you spoke too soon. | 看起来你言之过早了 |
[19:49] | We met this morning. He, uh, was looking for his ex | 我们今早碰到的 他在找他的前女友 |
[19:52] | who apparently works in the building. | 她应该是在这栋楼里工作 |
[19:55] | Diana. | 我是戴安娜 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry. I hope I’m not interrupting. | 很抱歉 我希望我没打扰到你们 |
[19:58] | Not at all. Please stay. | 没有没有 欢迎光临 |
[20:00] | So I just wanted to let you know that I got a second interview | 我想让你知道我进了布鲁的第二轮面试 |
[20:03] | with Boulud himself thanks to your apricot tip. | 多谢你杏仁的小提示 |
[20:06] | Oh, that’s–that’s great. | 那太棒了 |
[20:09] | That was really nice of you to– to track me down | 你为了告诉我这个消息而特意找到我 |
[20:11] | just to tell me that. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[20:14] | Well, seeing as you helped your friend Max get a job, | 既然你帮你朋友马克斯找到了一份工作 |
[20:17] | You two should celebrate. Get a bite to eat. | 你们应该去庆祝一下 吃个饭什么的 |
[20:20] | Show him the city. | 带他逛逛这个城市 |
[20:21] | Isn’t your friend throwing a benefit tonight? | 你朋友不是举办了一个演出吗 |
[20:24] | You know, that– that actually… could be fun. | 对啊 那挺有趣的 |
[20:27] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:28] | I’m in. | 我很乐意 |
[20:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[20:31] | Why don’t you rush home and get changed, | 我看你还是赶快回家打扮打扮吧 |
[20:32] | and I’ll give Max all the details. | 我会跟马克斯说清楚情况的 |
[20:34] | And you can meet him there? | 你直接在那跟他碰头吧 |
[20:36] | I can’t wait. | 我真等不及了 |
[20:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:38] | Seems “The play’s the thing” tonight. | 看来”人生如戏”说的就是今晚啊 |
[20:41] | But watch out, players. | 小心点哦 各位玩家 |
[20:42] | You might be the ones getting played. | 最后被玩儿的可能是你们自己 |
[21:17] | Welcome all, to the Mckittrick Hotel. | 欢迎大家来到麦基特里克酒店 |
[21:20] | The card you were handed upon your arrival | 大家到场后拿到的卡片 |
[21:22] | is your ticket. | 就是你们的门票 |
[21:23] | If you find yourself holding an ace, | 如果你手里拿的是张A |
[21:27] | please take the door to your left and enjoy. | 请往左边的门走并好好享受吧 |
[21:31] | No talking. | 不准说话 |
[21:32] | No photos. | 不准照相 |
[21:34] | No phones. | 不准打电话 |
[21:35] | Feel free to explore, | 自由自在地去探索 |
[21:37] | follow, watch, | 去跟随 去欣赏 |
[21:42] | Curiosity shall be rewarded. | 好奇心会得到回报 |
[21:45] | You must remain masked at all times. | 你们从始自终都得戴着面具 |
[21:55] | Not nice to steal. | 偷我的牌可不对哦 |
[22:01] | Thanks for the invite. I wasn’t sure what to think | 多谢你的邀请 今天下午你跑了之后 |
[22:04] | after you ran off this afternoon. | 我心绪不安 |
[22:07] | And, listen, | 听着 |
[22:07] | if you’re worried about getting in trouble at work, | 你别担心工作会惹上麻烦 |
[22:09] | Diana’s off to Paris, and we will be wearing masks. | 戴安娜去了巴黎 而且我们会一直戴着面具 |
[22:12] | You know, I’m just a little anxious about the performance. | 我只是有点担心演出 |
[22:16] | It’s dark in there and crowded. | 灯光黑暗 人群汹涌 |
[22:18] | Um… I’m gonna get a glass of water | 我们进去前 |
[22:21] | before we go in. | 我先去拿杯水喝 |
[22:23] | Would you just wait for me here? | 你能在这里等我吗 |
[22:25] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 当然可以 |
[22:34] | That was good. | 真不错 |
[22:36] | Well, it would be better if you would just tell me your plan. | 如果你能告诉我你的计划 我会更得心应手 |
[22:41] | I don’t feel comfortable stringing Nate along. | 欺骗内特让我感觉很不舒服 |
[22:45] | Well, I had planned just to catch you two together here, | 我的计划就是逮到你们在这里勾肩搭背 |
[22:48] | making Nate feel so guilty, | 让内特产生负罪感 |
[22:50] | He came running back to apologize, | 他返回来向我道歉 |
[22:52] | but… something better struck me. | 但是 会有更妙的事情绊住我 |
[22:55] | Deuces? All deuces may now enter. | 两点 所有的两点牌现在可以入场 |
[23:01] | Hey, you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:03] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[23:10] | Diana, thanks again for the tickets. | 戴安娜 再次感谢你给我了票 |
[23:13] | Is Serena here yet? | 瑟琳娜还在这吗 |
[23:15] | Oh, you just missed her. | 你刚与她失之交臂 |
[23:16] | They called her card, and she had to go in. | 他们叫了她的牌号 她已经进去了 |
[23:18] | But she told me to tell you to find her. | 但是她告诉我让你去找她 |
[23:20] | She’s wearing a beautiful gold dress. | 她穿了一件漂亮的金色礼服 |
[23:22] | You can’t miss her. | 你不会找不到的 |
[23:24] | Great. Have fun. | 太好了 玩得开心 |
[23:27] | I intend to. | 正有此意 |
[23:47] | You really think pillows under covers trick me? | 你真的认为把枕头塞在被子下就能瞒过我吗 |
[23:51] | You lumpier now. | 你现在胖了许多 |
[23:52] | You can’t expect me to sit on my pregnant laurels | 恰克的过着秘密的双重生活 |
[23:55] | while Chuck gets away with a secret double life. | 你总不能还指望我打着怀孕的旗号袖手旁观吧 |
[23:57] | But you tell Miss Serena– | 但是你告诉瑟琳娜小姐 |
[23:59] | that I wouldn’t undermine Chuck, | 我不会危害到恰克 |
[24:01] | but that’s completely different | 但那和揭示他本来的邪恶面目 |
[24:02] | than revealing his authentically evil self. | 是完全不同的 |
[24:04] | Maybe you need to face fact Mr. Chuck really is good. | 也许你需要面对现实 恰克先生真的是个好人 |
[24:08] | Never. That’s what he wants you to think | 妄想 那就是他带给你的幻觉 |
[24:10] | so he can destroy everything in secret. | 这样他就可以秘密地毁掉一切 |
[24:19] | Look! | 看 |
[24:20] | There’s famous Polish film director Agnieszka Holland. | 著名的荷兰电影导演阿格涅丝卡·霍兰在那边 |
[24:24] | Where? | 在哪 |
[24:27] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[24:33] | I know you suggested being fashionably late, | 我知道你建议最近要赶时髦 |
[24:35] | but maybe I overdid it. | 但也许我有些过了 |
[24:37] | Not to worry. Max hasn’t even arrived yet. | 别担心 马克斯还没来呢 |
[24:39] | Oh, I hope he didn’t get lost again. | 我希望他不会再次迷路 |
[24:41] | Maybe I should go look for him. | 也许我应该找找他 |
[24:42] | Women like us don’t do things like that. | 像我们这样的女人不会那么行事 |
[24:44] | Just wait here. I’m sure he’s just running behind. | 等在这里 我相信他只是迟到了 |
[24:47] | I’d better get in. | 我得进去了 |
[24:49] | They called queens some time ago. | 他们刚刚叫皇后牌来着 |
[24:59] | Can you do me a favor? | 帮我个忙好吗 |
[25:16] | Nate. | 内特 |
[25:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:19] | Oh, my god. I’m not even sure how we lost each other, | 天哪 我都不知道我们是怎么走失的 |
[25:21] | but one minute I’m at this massive feast, | 前一分钟我还在盛大的宴会上 |
[25:23] | the next, I’m in this freaky psych ward. | 下一分钟我就呆在这个变态的精神病院 |
[25:24] | There was this nurse– | 有一个护士 |
[25:25] | Well, I’m glad you’re safe. | 真高兴你安然无恙 |
[25:28] | Where do you want to head to next? | 你下一站想去哪 |
[25:31] | Uh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:32] | Actually, I heard that the experience is even better | 事实上 我听说大家分开的体验会更好 |
[25:34] | if you stay split up, so why don’t you go find the witches? | 要不你干脆去找女巫吧 |
[25:37] | They’re awesome, and I think I see Lady Macbeth. | 她们很了不起 我呢 就去看麦克白夫人 |
[25:49] | Diana, what are you doing here? | 戴安娜 你在这儿干嘛 |
[25:50] | I thought you were in Paris. | 你不是去巴黎了吗 |
[25:52] | Well, I decided it was, um, more important | 我还是觉得 和你在一起 |
[25:54] | to spend time with you. | 更重要些 |
[25:55] | That’s really sweet and unexpected, | 听起来很甜蜜 而且出乎意料 |
[25:57] | but I’m here with someone. I’m sorry. | 但我约了别人 很抱歉 |
[25:59] | Yeah, Charlie. I know. I saw you both come in. | 是 是查莉 我知道 我看见你俩一起进来了 |
[26:02] | I have to say, I was surprised. | 不得不说 我很惊讶 |
[26:03] | You said we weren’t exclusive. | 你说过我们不必专一的 |
[26:05] | Neither is she, apparently. | 很明显 她也不是 |
[26:07] | You know she’s seeing someone, right? | 你知道她还在约着别人 对吧 |
[26:09] | Yeah, she mentioned something about that, | 是的 她提过此事 |
[26:11] | but I’m pretty sure she was just making it up. | 但我很确定那是她瞎编的 |
[26:13] | Well, then maybe they broke up. | 也许他们分手了 |
[26:16] | Because last I heard, | 因为我听说 |
[26:17] | she felt he wasn’t paying her enough attention, | 她觉得他不够在乎她 |
[26:19] | and she was trying to remedy that. | 她正试图补救 |
[26:21] | Anyway… | 无论如何 |
[26:22] | I won’t bother you anymore. | 我不会再打扰你们了 |
[26:23] | I just hope you’re not part of that plan. | 我只是希望你不是那个计划的一部分 |
[26:30] | Final group is going inside now. | 最后一组现在正在入场 |
[26:32] | Don’t you wanna join them? | 你不想加入他们吗 |
[26:34] | Oh, no, thanks. I’m–I’m waiting for someone. | 不 谢谢 我正在等人 |
[26:39] | Who it seems isn’t coming. | 但看起来那人不会来了 |
[26:46] | …Beguile the time. Look like the time. | 打发时光 看似是时光 |
[26:49] | Bear welcome in your eyes, | 你的眼中含着欢迎的目光 |
[26:51] | your hands, your tongue… | 你的双手 你的舌尖 |
[27:29] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[27:32] | Of course you knew it was me. | 你当然知道是我了 |
[27:33] | Was it my perfume? | 是闻到了我的香水吗 |
[27:35] | I should get back to the performance. | 我应该回舞台那边去了 |
[27:37] | You can’t disrupt the drama. | 你不能破坏了好戏 |
[27:40] | Looks like we’re stuck… together… | 看起来我们…被困在一起了 |
[27:43] | alone… Amongst the masked and anonymous. | 无人打扰 在一群匿名的蒙面人当中 |
[27:47] | Do you remember when we used to play dress-up? | 你还记得我们曾经扮演的角色吗 |
[27:48] | How could I forget? | 怎会忘记 |
[27:50] | Though I didn’t think | 尽管我不认为 |
[27:51] | this was your kind of entertainment anymore. | 现在的你适合这种娱乐场所 |
[27:53] | At least I know I’m safe, locked in here | 至少我知道我是安全的 |
[27:55] | with the new Chuck Bass who has none of his old urges. | 和全新的一点都不冲动的恰克·拜斯呆在这里 |
[28:00] | I have to admit, | 我不得不承认 |
[28:01] | I had a hard time believing you at first, | 一开始我很难相信你 |
[28:05] | but now I see– | 但现在我看到 |
[28:07] | the therapy, the apology– | 这种治疗 还有你的道歉 |
[28:10] | you really have changed. | 你真的变了 |
[28:14] | As warm as it’s getting in here, | 就像进到这里 我觉得温暖 |
[28:16] | I can sweep the hair from the nape of my neck | 就可以撩开我颈上的头发 |
[28:18] | without setting you off. | 而不用担心你的激情会被点燃 |
[28:24] | It’s such a relief… | 能够 让我放下戒备 |
[28:26] | to be able to… let my guard down. | 真的让我感到放松 |
[28:33] | They even have red hots. | 他们还有红辣椒呢 |
[28:35] | Mmm. You never could resist. | 你绝对难以抗拒 |
[28:38] | Do you want one? | 想要一个吗 |
[28:40] | No, but thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[28:42] | No one is looking. | 没人看着 |
[28:45] | Even the new Chuck Bass must still have some | 即使是全新的恰克·拜斯肯定 |
[28:47] | of his darkest desires. | 留有一些阴暗欲望的 |
[28:49] | Just a taste. | 尝尝嘛 |
[29:19] | Are you ready, Charlie? | 准备好了吗 查莉 |
[29:22] | There’s Nate. | 内特在那儿 |
[29:23] | Go kiss him. | 去吻他 |
[29:40] | Ivy? | 艾薇吗 |
[29:41] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[29:52] | It’s been the performance of a lifetime | 对查莉表妹来说 |
[29:54] | for cousin Charlie, but tonight, | 表演是一生的事业 但是今晚 |
[29:56] | it looks like it just might be the final curtain. | 看来就是最后一幕了 |
[30:07] | I knew you were still the same Chuck. | 我就知道你还是那个恰克 |
[30:09] | You thought by one fake apology and a few charitable acts, | 你以为虚伪的道歉和一些慈善行为 |
[30:12] | that you could get me to question | 就可以让我质疑 |
[30:14] | all the reasons I’m with Louis, | 和路易在一起的理由 |
[30:15] | But I was right. | 但我是对的 |
[30:16] | You are incapable of change. | 你根本无法改变 |
[30:18] | Seems you know me too well. | 看来你很了解我 |
[30:20] | And now, thanks to you, I’m more certain than ever | 现在 因为你 我更加确定 |
[30:23] | that I chose the right man. Good-bye. | 我选了正确的男人 再见 |
[30:26] | Good-bye, Blair. | 再见 布莱尔 |
[30:46] | I can’t remember the last time I drove it, | 我不记得最后一次开它是什么时候 |
[30:48] | but it died as soon as I pulled out of the garage. | 反正一倒出车库就坏了 |
[30:51] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[30:56] | Well, just let me know when it’s ready, | 那好了就告诉我 |
[30:57] | and I’ll head back. | 我会来取 |
[31:00] | Yeah, I need to get on the road tonight. | 对 我今晚得用车 |
[31:03] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[31:07] | Dan? | 丹吗 |
[31:12] | – One more? – No, thank you. | -再来一杯吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[31:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:18] | I just saw the “Gossip girl” Blast. | 我刚看到《八卦天后》爆料 |
[31:21] | “Serena Van Der who? | “瑟琳娜·范德·某某 |
[31:22] | Last girl standing, or simply stood up”” | 寂寞独酌 抑或遭人放鸽” |
[31:25] | She is so heartless and humiliating. | 无精打采 真是丢人 |
[31:28] | Oh, this is nothing | 这没什么 |
[31:29] | compared to when she called me | 以前她还说我在毕业典礼上 |
[31:32] | “Irrelevant” at graduation | 是”无关人员”呢 |
[31:33] | or when she lied to the world that I had an S.T.D. | 还有对世人宣称我有性病 |
[31:38] | This is exactly why we need to work together… | 所以我们才要合作啊 |
[31:41] | on your blog. | 通过你的博客 |
[31:42] | So Gossip Girl loses her readers, | 这样《八卦天后》就会流失读者 |
[31:44] | and her attacks lose their power. | 她的攻击的伤害力也会减弱 |
[31:46] | Or I just develop a thicker skin, | 我皮厚点就行啦 |
[31:48] | which is what I’ve done over the years. | 几年来一直都这样解决的 |
[31:50] | It just upsets me when she goes after people | 让我不爽的是她还攻击 |
[31:53] | that aren’t strong enough to defend themselves. | 那些还未强大到能保护自己的人 |
[31:56] | I should probably go. | 我该走了 |
[31:58] | – See you tomorrow. – Okay. | -明天见 -好 |
[31:59] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[32:10] | Well, it turns out you were right about Charlie. | 有关查莉的事 你是对的 |
[32:13] | I’m sorry. I didn’t want to see you get hurt, | 对不起 我不希望你受到伤害 |
[32:17] | even though I can see how much I’ve hurt you myself. | 尽管我伤害你的已经够多了 |
[32:19] | How can you hurt me? | 你哪里伤害过我了 |
[32:20] | I’m your right-hand man, after all. | 我是你的左膀右臂嘛 |
[32:22] | You’re more than that. | 你比这重要得多 |
[32:23] | Last week, I told everyone you were my boyfriend | 上周 我公开你是我的男友 |
[32:25] | not because you wanted me to, but because I wanted to. | 不是因为你要 而是我想那么做 |
[32:28] | I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[32:29] | Well, then why didn’t you just tell me that earlier? | 那为什么不早点告诉我 |
[32:31] | Because I didn’t think that was what you wanted to hear. | 因为我觉得你不想听到这些 |
[32:34] | Although judging from tonight, | 从今晚的情况看 |
[32:37] | maybe you’d rather be with someone else. | 你可能更希望和别人在一起 |
[32:40] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[32:42] | Let me know. | 然后告诉我你的决定 |
[32:48] | It was one thing to– to feel like my book | 一方面 我感觉我的书 |
[32:50] | wasn’t exactly appreciated in the upper east side. | 并没有预想中那么受到上东区的欢迎 |
[32:53] | I expected that. But– | 我有过预期 但是 |
[32:54] | but then the readings on the tour– | 在巡回书展上 |
[32:56] | I mean, they–you know, they were less and less full. | 读者越来越少 |
[32:58] | In Hartford, I think, like ten people showed up, | 在哈特福德 大概只来了十个人 |
[33:00] | and half of them were there to get out of the rain. | 其中一半还只是为了躲雨 |
[33:02] | My book is a failure, dad. | 我的书惨败了 爸 |
[33:03] | I’m–I’m a failure. | 我失败了 |
[33:05] | You’re not a failure. | 你没有失败 |
[33:07] | When I started touring with Lincoln Hawk, | 林肯老鹰刚刚开始四处巡演时 |
[33:09] | we didn’t even have a– | 我们甚至连 |
[33:10] | a bus, a roadie, | 汽车 经济人都没有 |
[33:11] | an amp that didn’t create massive feedback. | 报酬也不多 |
[33:13] | I know. I’ve heard this more than once. | 我知道 都听了不止一次了 |
[33:14] | Yeah, but what you don’t know about this tour | 对 但你不知道的是 巡演中 |
[33:16] | is how many times we played for a handful of people. | 有好多次我们只是表演给区区几个人看 |
[33:18] | In Marfa, Texas, | 在德州的马尔法 |
[33:20] | our entire audience was a bartender. | 我们唯一的观众就是酒保 |
[33:22] | Yeah, but that bartender– he spoke to his friends, | 是的 但那个酒保 他跟他朋友说起 |
[33:25] | and they told their friends, | 然后他们再告诉他们的朋友 |
[33:26] | and soon we were selling out. | 不久我们的位子都卖光了 |
[33:27] | It just takes one person to connect with your art, | 只要有一个人能喜欢上你的作品 |
[33:29] | who feels like you directly communicated with them | 感受到你与他们的直接沟通 |
[33:31] | to start a groundswell. | 这就是个积累的开始 |
[33:33] | But you can’t connect with that person | 但是如果你不出现 |
[33:34] | unless you show up. | 你一个人都无法接触到 |
[33:38] | Thank you, dad. | 谢谢你 爸 |
[33:39] | I think, uh, I think I needed to hear that. | 我确实需要听听这些话 |
[33:42] | What are you doing in New York? | 你来纽约干什么 |
[33:43] | In town for a job interview. | 进城参加面试 |
[33:45] | What’s really weird is what you’re doing here. | 你在这儿才奇怪吧 |
[33:47] | What the hell just happened back there? | 刚刚到底发生什么了 |
[33:51] | I recognized you. | 我认出你了 |
[33:54] | Let’s get outta here, catch up. | 我们离开这儿吧 聊聊 |
[33:57] | I’m here with someone. | 我有伴的 |
[33:59] | In fact, I thought you were her when you kissed me. | 事实上 你吻我的时候我还以为是她 |
[34:00] | I should really go find her. Her name’s Serena. | 我应该回去找她了 她叫瑟琳娜 |
[34:04] | Serena Van der Woodsen? | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森吗 |
[34:06] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[34:07] | Everyone in New York knows her–of her. | 纽约人人都认识 知道她 |
[34:10] | Well, I’d like to get to know her better, | 我想进一步了解她 |
[34:11] | so I’m gonna go find her. | 所以我得回去找她了 |
[34:13] | Please don’t. | 不要 |
[34:14] | Fate brought us back together for a reason. | 命运让我们再次遇到一定是有原因的 |
[34:17] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[34:19] | I made a mistake in L.A., and I’ll tell you all about it | 在洛杉矶我犯错了 我把一切都告诉你 |
[34:22] | if you just come with me. | 只要你跟我走 |
[34:25] | I’m not gonna drop everything because you tell me to, Ivy. | 我不会再因为你的话抛下一切了 艾薇 |
[34:29] | You walked out on me. | 是你甩了我 |
[34:41] | You knew it was Max behind that mask, didn’t you? | 你知道那是马克斯 对吗 |
[34:44] | I told you we were going to show Nate for the last time | 我告诉过你我们会最后一次向内特证明 |
[34:47] | that you were the wrong choice for him. | 你是错误的选择 |
[34:49] | Why would you use Max when you said | 为什么你说帮我摆脱马克斯 |
[34:52] | that you would help me get rid of him? | 同时又利用他呢 |
[34:54] | I found a better plan, | 我有了更好的计划 |
[34:56] | and I like watching you squirm. | 而且我喜欢看你在痛苦中挣扎 |
[34:59] | But… Let me put you out of your misery. | 不过 让我帮你解脱吧 |
[35:02] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[35:04] | What? | 什么 |
[35:05] | Clearly, your ex is going to out your secret. | 很明显 你前男友会让你的秘密败露 |
[35:09] | please don’t do this. | 请别这样 |
[35:10] | It’s already done, and now… | 事情已经砸了 现在 |
[35:13] | So are we. | 我们也完了 |
[35:15] | Oh, wait. | 对了 |
[35:17] | One last piece of business. | 最后一件公事 |
[35:18] | A quick picture for “Gossip girl”” | 再为《八卦天后》拍张照 |
[35:19] | and then Serena is in place. | 之后就该瑟琳娜到位了 |
[35:21] | Oh, come on– | 别这样 |
[35:23] | Ohh. Perfection. | 完美 |
[35:25] | What name shall I use when I send it in– | 我发出的时候该用哪个名字呢 |
[35:27] | Ivy or charlie? | 艾薇还是查莉 |
[35:30] | Doesn’t matter. I’ll surprise you. | 名字不重要了 我会给你个惊喜的 |
[35:34] | All masks eventually have to come off, | 所有的面具都有摘下的一天 |
[35:38] | and with them, so do the gloves. | 而手套也会一起脱掉 |
[35:45] | Dorota, I hope you’ve learned your lesson. | 多洛塔 我希望你接受教训了 |
[35:48] | I will always be right about | 我对查尔斯·巴萨罗姆·拜斯的看法 |
[35:50] | Charles Bartholomew Bass, | 永远是正确的 |
[35:51] | and now that I’ve proven I made the right choice with Louis, | 现在也证明我选择嫁给路易是对的 |
[35:54] | Tomorrow we can get back to my restful week of prenatal pampering | 明天我们可以继续过产前修养生活了 |
[35:57] | before I welcome my fiance home with open arms. | 直至我张开双臂迎接我未婚夫归来 |
[36:14] | So I don’t get it. | 我还是没明白 |
[36:15] | You kissed Blair so she’d think you hadn’t changed? | 你吻了布莱尔 所以她觉得你根本没变 |
[36:17] | The only way for Blair to move on | 只有让她认为我永远没变 |
[36:19] | is if she thinks I never will. | 她才能安心继续她的生活 |
[36:21] | I had to kiss her to set her free. | 我必须吻她 以此给她自由 |
[36:23] | That may be the most selfless thing you’ve ever done. | 这恐怕是你做的最无私的事了 |
[36:26] | I’ve never been more good and less happy about it. | 我从没这么善良过 也没这么失落过 |
[36:29] | And what of your happiness, Archibald? | 你的幸福呢 阿齐布尔德 |
[36:31] | Was there a clear winner in the war for your heart? | 争夺你芳心之战分出胜负了吗 |
[36:33] | My heart was always in the same place. | 我的心一直没变 |
[36:36] | I realized it was my head that was being messed with, | 我发现是我思想总是被别人牵制 |
[36:38] | so I’ve decided to make my own decisions | 所以我打算自己做决定 |
[36:41] | instead of letting everyone else pull my strings. | 而不是被别人牵着鼻子走 |
[36:45] | Starting now, I see. | 马上实施 我明白了 |
[36:54] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[36:56] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[37:11] | Lock your windows, upper east siders. | 锁好你们的窗子吧 上东区的人们 |
[37:13] | Looks like Serena’s cuckoo cousin Charlie | 看起来瑟琳娜的疯表妹查莉 |
[37:16] | is off her meds again | 又忘了吃药 |
[37:17] | and about to jump to her own conclusion. | 现在她准备给自己制造个结局了 |
[37:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[37:24] | What happened to your date? | 你的约会对象怎么了 |
[37:26] | My date stood me up. | 他爽约了 |
[37:28] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[37:29] | I saw “Gossip girl.” | 我看了《八卦天后》 |
[37:30] | I know I shouldn’t let her get to me like this, | 我知道我不应该让她逼成这样 |
[37:34] | But… | 但 |
[37:36] | I feel like she’s after me | 我觉得她在找我麻烦 |
[37:39] | or… on to something. | 或是想从我这儿得到什么 |
[37:42] | Maybe I took on too much too fast when I came back. | 也许我一回来 就对一切操之过急了 |
[37:47] | I told Diana I quit. | 我跟戴安娜辞职了 |
[37:50] | I think maybe | 我想也许 |
[37:51] | I… should just go home. | 我应该回家去 |
[37:54] | No, no, don’t let “gossip girl” bully you. | 不不 别让《八卦天后》得逞 |
[37:57] | Come on. You have to rise above it. | 拜托 你一定要克服这个难关 |
[37:59] | Everything is so fragile right now. | 现在所有的事情都岌岌可危 |
[38:03] | If I make one false move, my whole world collapses. | 我只要走错一步 我的人生就全毁了 |
[38:08] | Don’t leave. Come on. | 别离开 拜托了 |
[38:11] | Whatever you’re feeling, let me help you. | 不管你现在什么感觉 让我帮你 |
[38:15] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[38:17] | I’m so sorry for what I said today. | 我为我今天说的话道歉 |
[38:21] | You don’t need to be seen with some guy | 你不需要通过跟什么人约会 |
[38:23] | to define who you are. | 来证明你自己 |
[38:25] | Don’t worry. I know that. | 别担心 我知道的 |
[38:28] | I don’t think I’ll ever see that guy again anyway. | 我想我以后再也不会见那人了 |
[38:31] | But I’m not alone. I have you, right? | 但我不孤单 我有你的 对吧 |
[38:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:42] | I have to go make a quick call, | 我得先去打个电话 |
[38:43] | then we’ll hang out and chat more, okay? | 然后我们一起聊聊天 好吗 |
[38:46] | Sure. | 好的 |
[38:59] | We all wear different masks for different reasons. | 我们都会为不同的原因带上不同的面具 |
[39:03] | Nate, you matter to me… a lot. | 内特 你对我很重要 |
[39:07] | I was just trying to be cool. | 我只是想试着保持冷静 |
[39:08] | You know, that’s my thing, | 这是我的风格 |
[39:09] | although I’m beginning to see I may need a new… thing. | 不过我开始觉得自己需要做些改变 |
[39:16] | From now on, equals. | 从现在起 我们是平等的 |
[39:19] | Just us, together, seeing what happens. | 就咱们俩在一起 试试会怎样 |
[39:33] | You can take it. | 接电话吧 |
[39:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:36] | Because right now you’re my priority, not business. | 现在我的重心是你 不是工作 |
[39:37] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[39:38] | I’ll get the champagne. | 我去拿香槟来 |
[39:44] | Hello, Serena. Everything okay? | 你好 瑟琳娜 都还好吗 |
[39:47] | Not exactly. You know, it’s one thing | 不太好 知道吗 |
[39:49] | when gossip girl tries to humiliate me, | 《八卦天后》想羞辱我是一码事 |
[39:51] | but when she goes after someone like Charlie… | 但如果她找别人的麻烦 比如查莉… |
[39:54] | Ohh. I hadn’t seen “Gossip girl.” | 我还没看《八卦天后》 |
[39:56] | What’s she done? | 她做什么了 |
[39:57] | Just what she’s done a thousand times before, | 跟她之前做的事没什么两样 |
[39:59] | and I’m sick of it. I’m ready to help you bring her down. | 我受够她了 我准备好帮你搞垮她了 |
[40:02] | Well, I’m sorry for the circumstances | 很抱歉 你迫于这种无奈 |
[40:04] | that brought you to this decision. | 而做出这个决定 |
[40:05] | I’m looking forward to working with you on this. | 但我很期待与你的合作 |
[40:08] | See you at 9:00. | 明早九点见 |
[40:09] | I’ll be there. | 不见不散 |
[40:10] | Some masks we put on | 我们带上某些面具 |
[40:12] | because it’s truly who we want to be. | 因为那其实是我们想要的样子 |
[40:26] | Some we wear because we can’t bear to face | 有一些是因为我们无法 |
[40:29] | what’s really underneath… | 面对面具背后的事实 |
[40:49] | Or because it’s what someone else needs us to be. | 或是因为别人需要我们戴上面具的模样 |
[40:56] | Everything’s set. | 所有事情都搞定了 |
[40:57] | Good. Very good. | 好的 很好 |
[40:58] | You should never have doubted me. | 你从来就不应该怀疑我 |
[41:01] | You’ve done a fine job rehabilitating my grandson’s image. | 你很成功地重建了我孙子的形象 |
[41:05] | He’s right where I need him to be. | 他现在的状态 正是我需要的 |
[41:07] | And Serena’s right where we need her, too. | 而瑟琳娜也到了我们需要的状态 |
[41:11] | Always a pleasure working with you, William. | 和你合作总是很愉快 威廉 |
[41:18] | And some masks we wear because we hope to stay hidden. | 还有些面具 我们戴着来隐藏自己 |
[41:42] | But that’s the problem with wearing masks. | 但戴面具有个很大的问题 |
[41:45] | They can be ripped off at any moment. | 它们时刻可能被剥下 |
[41:48] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |