时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip Girl here– your one and only source | “八卦天后”在此 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | The truth is I was jealous. | 实际上是因为我嫉妒了 |
[00:08] | You’re the star of Dan’s book. | 你才是丹小说的主角 |
[00:10] | Do you live in this building? | 你住在这里吗 |
[00:11] | No, I work here. Can I help you find something? | 不是 我在这里工作 我能帮上你吗 |
[00:13] | I’m looking for my ex-girlfriend, Ivy Dickens. | 我在找我的前女友艾薇·迪肯斯 |
[00:15] | Ivy? | 艾薇吗 |
[00:16] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[00:16] | I’m here with someone, | 我有伴的 |
[00:17] | and I should really go find her. | 我应该回去找她了 |
[00:19] | Her name’s serena. | 她叫瑟琳娜 |
[00:20] | Serena Van Der Woodsen? | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森吗 |
[00:21] | What happened to your date? | 你的约会对象怎么了 |
[00:22] | My date stood me up. | 他爽约了 |
[00:23] | The only way for Blair to move on | 只有让她认为我永远没变 |
[00:25] | is if she thinks I never will. | 她才能安心继续她的生活 |
[00:26] | I had to kiss her to set her free. | 我必须吻她 以此给她自由 |
[00:29] | I just found out you were taking money | 我刚发现你收了别人的钱 |
[00:31] | to reveal information about me. | 来暴露我的隐私 |
[00:33] | Chuck destroys everything, | 恰克毁了他生命中所有的人和事 |
[00:35] | and he’ll never change. | 他永远都不会改变 |
[00:36] | But what’s scaring me is that you’re changing into him. | 我真正担心的是你正在变得和他一样 |
[00:39] | No, Louis, you should go on your trip. | 不 路易 你去忙你的公事吧 |
[00:40] | Besides, a few days apart would be good for us. | 而且 分开几天对你我都好 |
[00:56] | A shower is supposed to make you feel fresh and clean, | 洗澡本该让你觉得神清气爽 |
[01:00] | but on the upper east side, | 但在上东区 |
[01:01] | they’re where I get the most dirt. | 却是乌烟瘴气 |
[01:04] | And b.’s bridal shower tonight promises to be | 而今晚B的婚前派对[shower也有洗礼的意思] |
[01:07] | an absolutely filthy affair. | 一定会丑事不断 |
[01:09] | The only two people left off the list– | 只有两个人未受邀请 |
[01:12] | Number one… | 第一位 |
[01:16] | Honestly, a mutt? | 一条杂种狗 你认真的吗 |
[01:17] | No wonder Blair chose Louis over you. | 怪不得布莱尔甩了你选择路易 |
[01:19] | Totally right call, b.T.-Dubs, | 简直太明智了 |
[01:22] | ’cause you are so the opposite of royalty. | 因为你跟皇族是天壤之别 |
[01:24] | Still, how royally miffed are you | 今晚的婚前派对你甚至都没被邀请 |
[01:27] | that you weren’t even invited to the shower tonight? | 你得有多不爽呢 |
[01:29] | Girls, I have been trying very hard lately to be good. | 姑娘们 我已经很能忍了 |
[01:33] | Yet I don’t feel the slightest pang of guilt | 但如果我现在放狗咬人 |
[01:36] | unleashing my attack dog right now. | 也一点儿不会觉得愧疚 |
[01:39] | And I should warn you. | 而且我应该提醒你们 |
[01:41] | He’s trained to go after fake Prada. | 他受过追赶普拉达A货的专门训练 |
[01:47] | Good boy, Monkey. | 好样的 小猴子 |
[01:51] | “As for number two? In high school, | “被漏掉的第二位是谁呢 |
[01:53] | D. got left off the list because no one knew who he was. | 在高中D被漏掉 是因为没有人认识他 |
[01:56] | Now it’s because they know too well. | 现在他被漏掉是因为他太有名了 |
[01:58] | Looks like lonely boy needs to change his name | 看来寂寞男孩该把名字 |
[02:00] | to ‘banished boy.'” | 改成被驱逐的男孩了” |
[02:03] | Really, guys? Thank you for the support. | 这就是你们的反应吗 谢谢支持 |
[02:05] | Well, listen, I mean, at least they’re still talking about you. | 我的意思是 他们至少还谈论你 |
[02:07] | If they weren’t, I’d start worrying. | 如果他们不谈论 你才该担心 |
[02:09] | Well, that might happen soon, since “Inside” is off | 《局外人》已经从畅销榜单上掉下来了 |
[02:11] | the best sellers list. | 估计那也快了 |
[02:12] | But the rest of the book tour went better, right? | 但你的售书之旅进行的还顺利 对吗 |
[02:14] | Yeah, it did. It did much better. | 是啊 好多了 |
[02:16] | I mean, my hand’s still kinda sore | 我的手还因为签了所有的书 |
[02:17] | from having to sign all those copies. | 而有些疼呢 |
[02:19] | See? Just give it time. Things will turn around. | 给点耐心 会有好转的 |
[02:23] | Charlie, how are you feeling? | 查莉 你感觉怎么样 |
[02:25] | Fine, thanks. Hi, Dan. | 挺好 谢谢 丹 你好 |
[02:29] | What’s with her? | 她怎么了 |
[02:30] | I should go talk to her. Oh, uh, Rufus, | 我该去跟她聊聊 鲁弗斯 |
[02:32] | the table and linen delivery people | 送桌子和亚麻的人 |
[02:34] | are gonna be here any second. | 随时就会到了 |
[02:35] | I can’t believe I agreed to throw a party | 我真难以相信咱们会办一场 |
[02:37] | we aren’t even able to attend. | 咱们都不能参加的聚会 |
[02:38] | You are such a good mom. | 你真是个好妈妈 |
[02:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:42] | Well, I think I’ll pass on watching you guys set up | 我想我还是别看着 |
[02:43] | for a party that I’m not invited to. | 你们筹办我没有被邀请的聚会了 |
[02:49] | Who is it? | 哪位 |
[02:54] | Someone completely undeserving or your love and affection. | 一个配不上你的爱的人 |
[02:57] | I come bearing gifts– every perfume | 我带来了礼物 |
[02:59] | Santa Maria Novella has to offer. | 圣玛利亚诺维拉所有款的香水 |
[03:02] | feel free to bash the imperial lavender over my head if you’d like. | 随便你用上好的薰衣草香水打我的头 |
[03:05] | That won’t be necessary. | 那不必了 |
[03:11] | I know I did some really stupid things | 我知道走前 我做了非常愚蠢的事 |
[03:13] | before I left, but I’ve come back a better man. | 但我现在回来 洗心革面了 |
[03:16] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[03:19] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[03:21] | And I’m glad because I need you to be | 我很高兴 因为我需要 |
[03:22] | your best prince charming at our shower tonight. | 你在今晚婚前派对上展现完美的王子气质 |
[03:29] | What are all these? | 这都是什么 |
[03:30] | Hostess presents for Serena. | 感谢瑟琳娜筹办派对的礼物 |
[03:32] | I had some pieces flown in | 我从巴黎她最爱的古董店 |
[03:34] | from her favorite antique store in paris. | 定了几件东西 |
[03:35] | It’s the least I could do to say thank you | 小小的微薄之礼以感谢她 |
[03:37] | for whatever perfect evening she has planned for us. | 为我们准备了完美的夜晚 |
[03:39] | They’re beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[03:40] | But how–how do you know it’s going to be perfect? | 但你怎么肯定会是完美的一晚 |
[03:43] | Because Serena’s my best friend, | 因为瑟琳娜是我最好的朋友 |
[03:44] | And she knows what I like better than anybody. | 她比任何人都知道我想要什么 |
[03:47] | I’m sure it’ll be a lovely party. | 我确定派对会很好 |
[03:51] | But? What–what are you saying? | 但是呢 你想说什么 |
[03:54] | Nothing. It’s just, I’ve done some thinking while I was gone, | 没什么 只是我离开这段时间想了一些事 |
[03:56] | and I’m starting to wonder if your friends | 我开始怀疑你的朋友们 |
[03:58] | really have your best interests at heart. | 不是真的关心你 |
[04:03] | Hey, thanks for coming by on a Saturday. | 很高兴你周六能过来 |
[04:05] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感谢 |
[04:06] | I know I’ve been critical of some of the choices | 我知道我对你过去的一些决定 |
[04:08] | you’ve made in the past, | 不够支持 |
[04:10] | but I couldn’t be more proud of everything you accomplished here. | 但我为你现在的成就无比骄傲 |
[04:13] | Hmm. Well, I’m working hard. | 我工作很努力 |
[04:15] | And I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[04:16] | it feels good to have gotten this far on my own. | 能靠自己走到这一步 我感觉很好 |
[04:19] | Nate, I need you to approve the layout for the new style section. | 内特 我需要你去核准新潮流的版块设计 |
[04:23] | And who might this be? | 这位是谁 |
[04:24] | My grandfather, William Van Der Bilt. | 我的祖父 威廉·范德比特 |
[04:26] | This is my boss, Diana Payne. | 这是我的上司 戴安娜·佩恩 |
[04:27] | Oh, it’s a pleasure, Diana. | 幸会 戴安娜 |
[04:29] | I’m very impressed by your whole organization. | 你的事业很了不起 |
[04:31] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[04:32] | I couldn’t do it without your grandson. | 您的外孙功不可没 |
[04:34] | He’s our rising star. | 他是后起之秀 |
[04:37] | Nate, the graphic department’s waiting. | 内特 设计部等你过去 |
[04:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:39] | I’ll see your grandfather out. | 我送你外公出去 |
[04:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:52] | Thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[04:54] | Why haven’t you returned any of my calls? | 你可算回我电话了 |
[04:56] | I’m totally freaking out. | 我都吓死了 |
[04:57] | what’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[04:58] | Diana fired me. | 戴安娜把我解雇了 |
[05:02] | My ex-boyfriend just shows up out of nowhere. | 我的前男友突然冒了出来 |
[05:05] | I feel like the truth is gonna come out any second | 我感觉真相随时会败露 |
[05:09] | If I don’t just leave right– | 我如果不及时抽身 |
[05:11] | Listen to me. You can’t go anywhere. | 听着 你哪儿也不许去 |
[05:13] | If you disappear, Cece could cut off my trust for good. | 如果你不见了 茜茜会完全冻结我的基金 |
[05:17] | Sorry, but that’s your problem. | 抱歉 那是你的问题 |
[05:19] | Actually, it’s your problem, | 实际上 也是你的问题 |
[05:21] | Because if the money stops, then I have nothing to lose, | 如果没了钱 我就没什么好怕的了 |
[05:24] | and I’ll make sure whatever happens to me | 就算我死 也要拉着你 |
[05:26] | Happens to you, too. | 一同陪葬 |
[05:30] | I didn’t get mad when you didn’t want to move out of here. | 你说不想搬离这里的时候 我可没生气 |
[05:33] | I didn’t get upset | 你不愿改信天主教 |
[05:34] | when you didn’t want to convert to Catholicism. | 我也没动怒 |
[05:36] | That has nothing to do with my friends. | 那些事和我的朋友毫不相干 |
[05:37] | Yes, it does. | 有关系 |
[05:38] | It’s about the sacrifices you make for your partner. | 这是为伴侣所要作出的牺牲 |
[05:40] | And what have you sacrificed? | 那么你牺牲了什么 |
[05:42] | You spent your whole trip bonding with your family, | 你的整个行程都和家人形影不离 |
[05:43] | who hates me. | 而他们都嫌弃我 |
[05:44] | They’re my family, Blair. | 布莱尔 那是我的家人 |
[05:46] | But I’ve created some much needed distance between me and them, | 但我也尽力和他们保持距离 |
[05:49] | and I think you should | 所以我认为 |
[05:50] | do the same with your so-called friends. | 你和你那些所谓的朋友也不该太过亲密 |
[05:56] | This just in. We hear B. took a paternity test | 即时播报 听说B去做了亲子鉴定 |
[05:59] | to find out which daddy makes three. | 以此决定与谁奉子成婚 |
[06:03] | See? This is exactly | 看到了吧 我说的 |
[06:05] | the type of thing I’m talking about. | 就是这样的事 |
[06:06] | You think someone I know sent that? | 你以为是我朋友爆的料吗 |
[06:07] | Your friends know no loyalty. | 你的朋友不懂什么叫忠诚 |
[06:09] | Each one rats out the next, | 互相出卖 |
[06:11] | and you and I get sucked right into it. | 而我们总是深受其害 |
[06:13] | My friends and I have grown up. | 我和我的朋友不再小孩子了 |
[06:14] | We’re not like that anymore. | 不会再那样胡闹了 |
[06:16] | Whoever sent that is clearly from your bloodline– | 散布这条消息的肯定是你家的人 |
[06:18] | namely your sister Beatrice. | 就是你妹妹碧儿翠思 |
[06:20] | As if she would do that right after we made up. | 我们刚和好就来拆台吗 |
[06:22] | This was one of your friends, | 就是你的朋友干的 |
[06:24] | and I’ll prove it to you. | 我会向你证明的 |
[06:25] | Well, good luck, because I happen to know | 那祝你好运 因为我知道 |
[06:28] | my friends always have my back. Serena? | 我的朋友都会力挺我的 瑟琳娜 |
[06:30] | I know you’re busy with something for tonight, | 我知道你今晚很忙 |
[06:32] | but I really need your help. | 但我确实需要你的帮助 |
[06:33] | Sorry, B., can’t talk. Too much work. Later! | 抱歉 B 我太忙啦 回头再聊 |
[06:36] | I don’t appreciate | 您这样毫无征兆的出现 |
[06:37] | you just turning up unannounced like that. | 让我很难做 |
[06:39] | Would you mind telling me what’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[06:40] | I was about to ask you the same thing. | 我正要问你呢 |
[06:43] | I woke up this morning to find a big picture of you | 今早我醒来在《纽约客》上发现了 |
[06:45] | in “The New Yorker,” with Nate in the corner | 你的大幅照片 而内特却被挤到一角 |
[06:47] | as “The man by your side.” | 变成了”你的陪衬” |
[06:49] | It’s supposed to be the other way around, remember? | 应该是你去陪衬他 你不会忘了吧 |
[06:51] | Sorry. I don’t control every publication in New York. | 对不起 我没法控制全纽约的媒体 |
[06:54] | My goal was to remake Nate, | 我的目的是重塑内特的形象 |
[06:56] | not to make you a star. | 不是把你捧成明星 |
[06:58] | It’s time for you to step aside, | 你是时候退居幕后了 |
[07:00] | give him “The spectator.” | 把《纽约观察家》让给他 |
[07:01] | What? That wasn’t part of the deal. | 什么 交易可不是这样定的 |
[07:04] | Nate’s got talent, but he’s still green. | 内特极具天赋 但是经验不足 |
[07:06] | He’s just not ready. | 他还没有准备好 |
[07:08] | Since I am the majority investor in this entire operation, | 作为这摊生意的最大投资者 |
[07:11] | it’s within my power to fire you and put him in charge. | 我有权解雇你 让他掌管大权 |
[07:14] | All I need is another month to achieve my goal. | 再给我一个月时间 完成计划 |
[07:18] | That’s too long. | 我等不了那么久 |
[07:20] | You have three days, | 只给你三天 |
[07:22] | or you’re out of a job. | 做不到就走人 |
[07:30] | Humphrey, you lost? What are you doing here? | 汉弗瑞 你迷路了吗 你在这儿干嘛 |
[07:32] | I thought since you’re the only other person | 今天你我都是不能参加 |
[07:34] | not invited to Blair’s shower, | 布莱尔婚前派对的人 |
[07:36] | we could hang out today. | 咱们可以一起出去转转 |
[07:37] | What did you have in mind? | 你想去哪儿 |
[07:38] | IFC Independent Film Channel | 低成本独立电影剧院 |
[07:38] | A trip to the IFC center to catch a film no one’s heard of, | 去IFC影院看一部小众电影 |
[07:42] | then to Shakespeare & Company | 然后再去莎士比亚书店 |
[07:44] | to see who’s not buying your book? | 围观众人如何不待见你的书吗 |
[07:46] | No, see, you’re the new and improved Chuck Bass. | 不 你是新一代修正版的恰克·巴斯 |
[07:48] | I thought… you could help me overhaul my own image. | 我觉得你可以帮我重新树立形象 |
[07:52] | You’re willing to get a haircut and change your clothes? | 你想理个发型换套行头吗 |
[07:54] | No. | 不 |
[07:54] | Then I’m not sure what I can do. | 那你恐怕找错人了 |
[07:56] | Fine. Then just make the day go away. | 好吧 陪我打发今天 |
[07:58] | I-I-I will–I will do whatever wildly offensive thing | 你让我做什么出格的事 |
[08:01] | you can think of. | 我都愿意 |
[08:05] | You’ve persuaded me. | 你把我说动了 |
[08:09] | So these two can go over there. | 这两个可以放到那边 |
[08:12] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:13] | Sorry. I’m looking for someone named Ivy. | 不好意思 我在找一个叫艾薇的人 |
[08:16] | Yeah, she’s probably with the caterers. | 她可能正在帮厨 |
[08:18] | Excuse me? Be careful. That’s Lalique. | 请小心一点 那是莱俪水晶饰品 |
[08:20] | We got another boxful. | 我们还有一箱 |
[08:22] | No, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:22] | I think some people here might call her “Charlie.” | 好像这里的人叫她”查莉” |
[08:25] | But I’ve always known her as “Ivy Dickens.” | 但我认识她时 她叫”艾薇·迪肯斯” |
[08:31] | Seems Charlie’s in hot water… | 查莉貌似陷入水深火热 |
[08:37] | and she’s about to get burned. | 马上要引火上身了 |
[08:43] | I’m a little confused here. Charlie, help me out? | 我有点困惑 查莉 你能说明一下吗 |
[08:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:54] | I never wanted to have to tell you this, but… | 我从没想过要对你说这些 但是 |
[08:57] | For some time now, | 之前 |
[08:58] | I’ve been pretending to be… | 我都假装是 |
[09:02] | Ivy Dickens. | 艾薇·迪肯斯 |
[09:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:06] | My mom never wanted me to grow up | 我妈妈一直不想让我 |
[09:08] | with the burden of the Rhodes name. | 以罗兹家人的身份长大 |
[09:10] | She claimed it ruined her whole life. | 她说这个姓毁了她的生活 |
[09:12] | People made all kinds of assumptions about her, | 人们随意地编派她 |
[09:15] | used her for her money. | 为了她的钱而利用她 |
[09:19] | She just never wanted that to happen to me. | 她不希望同样的事发生在我身上 |
[09:21] | So… she made me change my name. | 所以 她给我改了名字 |
[09:25] | And you know what? I was happy to, | 而且知道吗 我很高兴她这么做了 |
[09:27] | because… then… | 因为 这样 |
[09:30] | I knew people like you, Max, | 我才认识了你这样的人 马克斯 |
[09:33] | really liked me for me. | 只因为我是我 而喜欢我 |
[09:35] | You just never know who you can trust | 你永远无法知道谁能相信 |
[09:38] | or what people’s true motives are. | 或者别人的动机是什么 |
[09:41] | You know? | 你明白的 是吧 |
[09:48] | I knew your mother was behind this. | 我就知道这些事和你妈妈有关 |
[09:50] | This is just classic Carol. | 典型的卡萝风格 |
[09:59] | Last spring, when I said I went to visit my family, | 去年春假 我跟你说去拜访家人 |
[10:02] | I really was. | 我是真去了 |
[10:05] | I just never told you who they were. | 我只是没跟你说我的家人是谁 |
[10:10] | We’ve got a big problem. | 我们有个大麻烦 |
[10:13] | I just talked to the board, and they said | 我刚刚跟董事会谈过 |
[10:14] | we’re not getting enough eyeballs to the web site. | 他们说网站吸引到的关注不够 |
[10:17] | But our numbers are good. They’re rising every day. | 但我们的数据显示很不错 每天都在涨 |
[10:19] | Not fast enough. | 还不够快 |
[10:20] | They said “Gossip girl’s” still getting more hits. | 《八卦天后》的点击量仍然比我们多 |
[10:22] | And unless we can find a way to top her in the next 72 hours, | 而且我们要在72小时内找到办法超过她 |
[10:25] | I’m out of a job. | 否则我就要被开除了 |
[10:26] | What? | 什么 |
[10:27] | Oh, that’s–that’s– that’s not fair. | 这 这 这不公平 |
[10:29] | I mean, these things take time. | 提高点击量需要时间 |
[10:30] | Didn’t they see “The New Yorker”? | 他们没看《纽约客》吗 |
[10:32] | They gave me a deadline and a goal, | 他们给了我最后期限和目标 |
[10:34] | and I haven’t met it. So you have any suggestions | 而我还没有达到 你有什么建议 |
[10:36] | for attracting more readers, and fast? | 能帮我快速吸引更多读者吗 |
[10:38] | Serena’s blog’s getting some traction. | 瑟琳娜的博客还是有些吸引力的 |
[10:40] | Maybe we can convince her to write something | 也许我们可以劝她再写点 |
[10:42] | a bit more personal. | 更私人的东西 |
[10:43] | Unless you have pictures of Serena | 除非你有瑟琳娜 |
[10:45] | in bed with both “Hunger games” Boys, | 和《饥饿游戏》的两个男主角在床上的照片 |
[10:47] | That’s not gonna cut it. | 否则是吸引不到足够点击的 |
[10:49] | Well, then we gotta go straight to the source– | 那我们就直接冲着源头去 |
[10:50] | attack “Gossip girl” directly. | 攻击《八卦天后》 |
[10:53] | Too bad we can’t hack into her phone. | 不能黑进她的电话真是太遗憾了 |
[10:58] | Well… keep me posted. | 那有什么进展再给我汇报吧 |
[11:00] | Whatever you could do, | 不管你能做些什么 |
[11:02] | I’ll be forever grateful. | 我都会永远感激你的 |
[11:10] | Hey, Eric, it’s Nate. Listen, uh, | 艾瑞克 我是内特 |
[11:13] | I have kind of a strange question for you. | 我有点儿生疏的问题要问你 |
[11:15] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[11:15] | if you’re ready to see what I want to show you, | 你们是不是已经准备好看我要展示的东西 |
[11:18] | but unfortunately, you and I have run out of time. | 但不幸的是 我们已经没时间了 |
[11:22] | They’re coming for you, Neo, | 他们冲着你来了 尼奥 |
[11:23] | and I don’t know what they’re going to do. | 而我不知道他们会做什么 |
[11:29] | At last. | 终于来了 |
[11:30] | Oh, this is awesome. | 这个太好吃了 |
[11:31] | You should try this. No? | 你应该尝尝 不要吗 |
[11:32] | Welcome, Neo. | 欢迎你 尼奥 |
[11:34] | This is all awesome– | 这些都太棒了 |
[11:35] | Not just the bruschetta but the whole thing– | 不仅是意式烤面包 所有事情都很棒 |
[11:37] | me, you, Keanu. | 我 你 基努的片子 |
[11:39] | I never pegged you for a “Matrix” Fan. | 我从来不觉得你是个《黑客帝国》迷 |
[11:41] | Something I learned early on– | 我早早就明白的一点是 |
[11:44] | never watch “A clockwork orange” when you’re stoned. | 永远别在醉酒的时候看《发条橙》 |
[11:46] | Takes your mind to places it has no business going. | 它会把你的思绪引向没用的方向 |
[11:48] | Like to Blair’s shower tonight. | 比如今晚布莱尔的婚前派对 |
[11:50] | That is one thing I am not gonna think about– | 这件事我不会去想 |
[11:53] | Like, not at all. | 永远不会 |
[11:54] | Nor should you. | 你确实不该想 |
[11:56] | I agree. I–you know, | 同意 你知道 |
[11:57] | I could easily spend the rest of my life | 我很容易就会将余生都用于纠结 |
[11:58] | obsessing over why Serena didn’t invite me to the party. | 为什么瑟琳娜不邀请我参加派对 |
[12:02] | I mean, she–she–she really should have invited me to the party. | 我是说 她 她应该请我的 |
[12:05] | It’s like she wants me to stay an outsider | 这样看来她好像希望我这一生 |
[12:06] | for the rest of my life. First she kills my movie, | 都是个局外人 她先砍掉了我的电影 |
[12:09] | And then she kills my social life. | 又毁了我的社交生活 |
[12:12] | Have you ever thought it might be your own fault? | 你有没有想过这可能是你自己的错呢 |
[12:17] | No. | 没有 |
[12:18] | Humphrey, you wrote an entire novel about being an outsider. | 汉弗瑞 你写了部小说说自己是局外人 |
[12:21] | It’s how you define yourself. | 这是你对自己的定义 |
[12:24] | But if that’s not who you wanna be anymore, | 如果你不想继续这样下去了 |
[12:26] | the only person who can change that is you. | 能改变现状的也只有你自己 |
[12:29] | What you need to do is stop with the neurotic navel-gazing… | 你要做的就是停止那些神经兮兮的思考 |
[12:33] | and start being like our friend Neo here– | 学习我们的朋友尼奥 |
[12:37] | a man of action. | 做一个行动家 |
[12:40] | And it just so happens that action and her friend | 现在你就有了你的第一个任务 |
[12:44] | are begging you to take them into Nate’s bedroom | 她的朋友会求你带她们去内特的卧室 |
[12:48] | while I take Monkey for a stroll. | 而我要带小猴子去散步了 |
[13:06] | Serena has been so tight-lipped about the preparations, | 瑟琳娜对准备工作一丝口风都不透 |
[13:09] | I haven’t a clue what to wear. | 我连要穿什么的线索都没有 |
[13:11] | Should I be ladylike in De La Renta, | 我应该穿德拉伦格淑女装 |
[13:14] | Avant-garde in Alaia, | 阿拉亚前卫派装扮 |
[13:15] | or magnificent in Mcqueen? What? | 还是麦昆精品呢 怎么了 |
[13:17] | You know we can’t tell you anything. | 你知道我们什么都不能说的 |
[13:18] | We’re sworn to secrecy. | 我们发过誓要保守秘密 |
[13:20] | What is this, “The help”? | 你们这算什么 还是来帮忙的吗 |
[13:22] | I will not tolerate this insubordination. | 我不会乖乖忍受的 |
[13:24] | Are you her minions or mine? | 你们是她的跟班还是我的 |
[13:29] | J-just give me a hint | 就给我个关于 |
[13:31] | as to the size of the gathering and the level of formality, | 聚会的规模和档次的小暗示就行 |
[13:34] | just so I don’t show up overly fabulous, | 以保证我不会过度装扮 |
[13:36] | if there is such a thing. | 如果我可能会过度的话 |
[13:37] | Actually, Serena’s been so slammed with work and her blog, | 事实上 瑟琳娜一直忙于更新她的博客 |
[13:40] | she hasn’t had time to plan anything elaborate. | 而完全没有时间做详细计划 |
[13:43] | So it’s going to be a rather… intimate affair. | 所以婚前派对会是一个私人派对 |
[13:46] | Intimate? | 私人派对吗 |
[13:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | Yes. Dress casual. | 是的 穿随意点 |
[13:50] | Um, I think the line from the evite was “jeans okay.” | 所以我想标准是 穿牛仔裤就好 |
[13:55] | Casual? | 随意点儿吗 |
[13:57] | Jeans. Evite? | 牛仔裤也算标准 |
[13:59] | She’s really playing up this whole “People’s princess” angle. | 她是想突出”人民的王妃”这个主题 |
[14:05] | I’m sure she at least got a decent caterer– | 我想她至少会找一位体面的厨师 |
[14:07] | Jean-Georges? Michael White? | 让·乔治 或是迈克尔·怀特 |
[14:09] | I’d settle for Batali if I had to. | 巴塔利是我的底线 |
[14:11] | I think she’s doing Greek food… like gyros. | 我想她打算用希腊菜 像是希腊卷饼 |
[14:15] | From some fancy food truck parked next to dozens | 明明有那么多好吃的近在眼前 |
[14:18] | of other fancier food trucks. | 她只选了这个 |
[14:19] | From the cart on 59th and Lex. | 据说请了莱星顿大街59号的一个小摊子 |
[14:21] | Just like the street food you had | 就是你和路易第一次约会时 |
[14:23] | on your first date with Louis. | 吃的那种街边小吃 |
[14:24] | It’s an homage. | 多有纪念意义 |
[14:26] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[14:27] | I know. But what else could we do? | 我知道不妥 但我们又能怎样呢 |
[14:29] | She’s your maid of honor. | 她可是你的首席伴娘 |
[14:33] | If you’ll excuse me, | 如果你们不介意的话 |
[14:34] | I’ve gotta go kill myself… | 我想去弄死我自己 |
[14:36] | or max out my credit card, whichever comes first. | 或者刷爆我的卡 |
[14:48] | 佩内洛普:希腊菜成功 她一点都没有怀疑 | |
[14:55] | Where’s your laptop? | 你的电脑在哪儿 |
[14:56] | Right here. Why? | 就在手边 怎么了 |
[14:58] | Okay, I’m about to send you something right now. | 很好 我现在发些东西给你 |
[15:00] | Check this out. | 你赶紧看看 |
[15:09] | Nate, what is this? | 内特 这是什么 |
[15:10] | It’s a web page I created with every single e-mail | 我根据大家发给《八卦天后》的邮件 |
[15:13] | anyone’s ever sent to Gossip girl | 整理而成的网页 |
[15:14] | Up until an hour ago. | 截止到一小时以前 |
[15:16] | How did you get this? | 你怎么搞到的 |
[15:17] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森给我的 |
[15:19] | Remember when he and Eric | 还记得那次他和艾瑞克 |
[15:19] | hacked into “Gossip girl”? | 入侵了《八卦天后》的主页吗 |
[15:20] | Well, I asked if he could do it again. | 我请他帮我再做一次 |
[15:23] | Okay, so what are you gonna do with it? | 那好吧 你打算怎么做呢 |
[15:25] | Upload it to “The spectator” site. | 上传到《观察家》主页上 |
[15:27] | If people know Gossip girl’s | 一旦人们发现《八卦天后》 |
[15:28] | not confidential, | 不再密不透风时 |
[15:29] | they’ll stop sending her tips, | 她就失去了告密者 |
[15:31] | and without informants, | 一旦没了告密者 |
[15:32] | she’ll die a slow death, | 她就会慢慢消失 |
[15:33] | leaving “The spectator” | 那么《观察家》 |
[15:35] | New York’s foremost scandal site. | 就会成为纽约一流的八卦网站 |
[15:37] | We get new readers, and Diana gets to keep her job. | 我们有了新读者 戴安娜也能保住工作 |
[15:38] | It’s a win-win. | 双赢 |
[15:39] | But for Diana. But think of everyone else you care about. | 除了戴安娜 你在乎的其他人呢 |
[15:43] | Literally, everyone we know sent something in, | 事实上 我们认识的人都给她发过消息 |
[15:46] | including… | 这当中包括… |
[15:53] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[15:55] | Nate, I just typed my name in. | 内特 我刚搜索了我的名字 |
[15:56] | And literally, like, a thousand e-mails popped up. | 竟然有近千封邮件出现 |
[15:58] | Serena, you and I both wanna take down Gossip girl. | 瑟琳娜 我们都想打垮《八卦天后》 |
[16:01] | This will do it. | 机会来了 |
[16:02] | You cannot upload this to “The spectator.” | 你不能把这个上传到《观察家》 |
[16:06] | I’m sorry. Is, uh, is everything okay? | 打扰一下 有什么问题吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 当然没有 一切都很顺利 |
[16:11] | All right. | 那没事了 |
[16:15] | Who was that? | 谁在说话 |
[16:16] | Just Louis. | 是路易 |
[16:17] | Look, Nate, you need to | 听我说 内特 |
[16:19] | put your feelings for Diana aside | 你得撇开你和戴安娜的私人情感 |
[16:20] | and think of the ramifications for releasing this. | 好好想想公布这份资料的后果 |
[16:23] | This would do way more harm than good. | 这绝对是有害无益 |
[16:25] | But it’s our smoking gun. | 这可是我们的杀手锏 |
[16:27] | That’s gonna shoot you, me, | 但是最终受害的将是你 我 |
[16:29] | and all of our friends in the foot. | 还有我们的朋友 |
[16:30] | Promise me you won’t show this to anyone, | 向我保证你不会向任何人公开这份资料 |
[16:32] | especially Diana. | 尤其是戴安娜 |
[16:34] | Okay, fine, I won’t show Diana. | 好吧 我不会给戴安娜看的 |
[16:36] | What won’t you show me? | 你不会给我看什么东西 |
[16:42] | So… | 所以… |
[16:45] | This is what my real life is like. | 这就是我真实的生活 |
[16:48] | I’m… sorry I lied to you, Max. | 很抱歉对你说谎了 马克斯 |
[16:51] | It’s what I wanted to tell you | 上周撞见你的时候 |
[16:52] | when I bumped into you last week. | 我就想向你坦白了 |
[16:53] | Well, at least I finally get it. All this time I was worried | 至少我现在搞清楚了 我一直担心 |
[16:56] | it was something I did that drove you away. | 是不是我做错了什么让你离开我 |
[16:58] | No! You were great. You’ve always been great. | 不 你很棒 一直都是 |
[17:02] | Look, Ivy– | 听我说 艾薇 |
[17:04] | I-I’m sorry. I mean, Charlie. | 抱歉 我是指 查莉 |
[17:08] | My feelings haven’t changed. | 我对你的心一直没变 |
[17:10] | And now that I know why you did what you did, | 既然我现在知道了你这么做的原因 |
[17:13] | maybe we could give our relationship another chance. | 或许我们应该再给彼此一次机会 |
[17:16] | Max, the truth is, after all this lying, | 马克斯 事实上 经过这么多谎言 |
[17:21] | I just need some time alone to figure out my real self. | 我现在只想静下心来想想什么才是真的我 |
[17:27] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[17:28] | Not really, no. | 不是太懂 |
[17:30] | I do love you. | 我是真的爱你 |
[17:34] | And, um… | 而且… |
[17:36] | I wanna prove it to you. | 我想要证明给你看 |
[17:37] | You… have always talked about moving out to Portland | 你 不是总说希望能去波特兰 |
[17:41] | to start your own restaurant. | 开一家自己的餐馆吗 |
[17:43] | That’s your dream. | 那是你的梦想 |
[17:45] | Now I can help make that happen. | 现在我可以帮你实现它 |
[17:48] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[17:49] | Since money isn’t really an issue in my family, | 我们家一直不差钱 |
[17:51] | I could… give you something to help you get started. | 我可以给你些钱作为启动资金 |
[17:55] | Would $50,000 be enough? | 五万美元够吗 |
[17:59] | I-Ivy… | 艾…艾薇 |
[18:00] | And then in a couple of months, | 然后再过几个月 |
[18:02] | I could come and join you. | 我就能过去和你一起打拼了 |
[18:03] | You’d really do that for me? | 你真的要为我这么做吗 |
[18:05] | I’d do anything for you. | 为了你我什么都愿意 |
[18:09] | You know, it’s… getting really late, | 我现在…快要迟到了 |
[18:12] | and I have to get ready for my girlfriend’s shower, | 我得去参加我朋友的婚前派对 |
[18:14] | so let’s meet tomorrow before you go. | 明天你走之前我们再见一面吧 |
[18:16] | And I can give you the money then. | 到时我把钱给你 |
[18:18] | – Okay? Sounds good? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[18:33] | It was very nice to meet you, missus… | 很高兴见到你 您是 |
[18:36] | Humphrey. You, too, Max. | 汉弗瑞 也很高兴见到你马克斯 |
[18:38] | Will I be seeing you again? | 我们还会见面吗 |
[18:39] | I hope so. That’s a great photo. | 希望会 这照片照得不错 |
[18:42] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | Sadly, it’s the only real family portrait that I have. | 可惜这是我仅有的一张全家福 |
[18:47] | Did you ever meet Charlie’s mother Carol in Florida? | 你在弗罗里达见过查莉的母亲卡萝吗 |
[18:52] | – That’s her mom? – Yeah. | -这是她母亲吗 -是的 |
[18:58] | You know, I-I think I will be seeing you again. | 你知道吗 我觉得我们很快会再见面的 |
[19:02] | – Real soon. – Good. | -很快 -太好了 |
[19:04] | Uh-oh, Charlie. Your mother of a lie | 查莉 你母亲的谎言 |
[19:07] | is about to get you stuck in one big parent trap. | 是你深陷家族阴谋 |
[19:16] | Nate, I can’t believe it. This is exactly what we need. | 内特 真不敢相信 这正是我们需要的 |
[19:19] | I know, but we can’t release it. | 我知道 但是我们不能公布出来 |
[19:21] | Why? It’s the answer to all our problems. | 为什么 这会解决我们所有的问题 |
[19:24] | I’m doing it. | 我要发表出来 |
[19:25] | Hey, look, I talked it over with Serena, | 我和瑟琳娜谈过了 |
[19:27] | and I just think she’s right. | 我觉得她说的对 |
[19:28] | It’s too destructive to our friends. | 这对我们的朋友不利 |
[19:29] | Destructive to your friends or to you? | 是对你的朋友们不利还是对你不利 |
[19:32] | I think you’re just trying to save your ass | 我觉得你只是将自己从这趟混水中撇清 |
[19:34] | so people don’t see all the salacious things | 这样大家就不会看到你发到《八卦天后》上 |
[19:36] | you’ve sent in to “Gossip Girl.” | 所有的猥亵之事 |
[19:37] | Okay, honestly, I hadn’t even thought of that. | 好吧 老实说 我没这样想过 |
[19:39] | I’m sure. Why don’t we just see | 我确定 我们何不来看看 |
[19:41] | how many of your friends you’ve betrayed over the years? | 这些年你背叛过多少朋友呢 |
[19:46] | 搜索所有的邮件 内特·阿齐布尔德 | |
[19:56] | You’ve never sent anything in to her? | 你从来没发给过她任何事情吗 |
[19:59] | Guess not. Just not who I am. | 看来是没有 这不是我的为人 |
[20:03] | You really are a good, honest man, aren’t you? | 你还真是个诚实善良的好男人啊 |
[20:07] | I didn’t think anyone like you exited anymore. | 我想不出这世上还有谁像你一样 |
[20:09] | Oh, we’re a very rare breed. | 我们可是绝种好人 |
[20:11] | That’s why when you find one of us, you gotta hold on real tight. | 所以当你找到我这样的人时 要好好把握 |
[20:20] | Okay. You’ve convinced me. | 好吧 我听你的 |
[20:22] | So you’re not gonna release it? | 这么说你不会发表它了 |
[20:25] | What about you and your job and “The Spectator”? | 那你的工作和《观察家》怎么办呢 |
[20:28] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想出办法来的 |
[20:33] | So… I’ve just got a few things to finish up here. | 我这里还有几件事要办 |
[20:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:46] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[20:51] | Hi, Blair. You getting excited for tonight? | 布莱尔 你为今晚感到兴奋吗 |
[20:54] | Of course. We all know how much I love Souvlaki. | 当然了 大家都知道我有多喜欢吃希腊烤肉 |
[20:58] | Who told you? It was supposed to be a secret. | 谁告诉你的 这本该是个秘密 |
[21:00] | Well, it’s not. Is Serena there? | 这不是秘密 瑟琳娜在吗 |
[21:02] | She’s not picking up her cell. | 她不接我电话 |
[21:03] | No, she’s out getting the dessert for the party– | 不在 她外出为派对采购甜点去了 |
[21:06] | Hawaiian shaved ice with all the best flavors, | 有各种口味的夏威夷刨冰 |
[21:09] | including everyone’s favorite– | 包括大家都喜欢的 |
[21:10] | Tutti frutti. | 蜜饯冰淇淋 |
[21:12] | Don’t worry. I promise it will be a night that you never forget. | 别担心 我发誓这会是一个令你终身难忘的夜晚 |
[21:16] | Oh, I’m sure about that. | 我对此深信不疑 |
[21:23] | Isn’t it a little mean, you and all of Blair’s friends are | 你和布莱尔的朋友都这么捉弄她 |
[21:26] | messing with her about tonight? | 是不是有点儿过分了 |
[21:28] | Well, it might be the only event in Blair’s entire life | 这也许是布莱尔生命中唯一一件 |
[21:31] | where she’s not in control. | 她不能控制的事情 |
[21:33] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[21:34] | How was it reconnecting with your old friend, | 和你的老朋友重聚得怎么样 |
[21:36] | or should I say old boyfriend? | 也许我应该称之为前男友 |
[21:39] | Do you plan to see him again? | 你打算再见他吗 |
[21:40] | No. He took off back to Florida. | 不 他回佛罗里达了 |
[21:44] | I’m sorry that you had to find out | 很抱歉发生了 |
[21:46] | about the “Ivy” thing like that. | 艾薇这样的事情 |
[21:49] | I’m the one that’s sorry– | 我才应该感到抱歉 |
[21:51] | sorry your mother put you through that. | 很抱歉你母亲将你卷入此事 |
[21:53] | I hope you know you have family that cares about you, | 我希望你知道家里人是关心你的 |
[21:56] | and you can always be your true self with us. | 和我们在一起 你可以做真实的自己 |
[21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:21] | 艾薇·迪肯斯 舞台经理 | |
[22:32] | Come on, ladies. I didn’t hire you to watch movies. | 女士们 我可不是雇你们来看电影的 |
[22:35] | Unless you wore my friend out already. | 还是你们已经让我的这位朋友精疲力尽了 |
[22:36] | We tried, but he wouldn’t stop complaining | 我们努力过了 但是他不停地念叨 |
[22:39] | about some girl named Serena and | 一个叫瑟琳娜的女孩 |
[22:41] | wanting to be a man of action. | 还想成为一个行动派 |
[22:43] | So when he mentioned something about a shower, | 所以他说想洗澡的时候 |
[22:45] | we were like, “Yeah,” | 我们很”嗨” |
[22:46] | but then he never came in to join us. | 但是他没加入我们 |
[22:48] | And by the time we got out, he was gone. | 等到我们出去的时候 他已经走了 |
[22:54] | It’s important to be careful about what you tell others. | 你告诉别人事情时要当心 这点很重要 |
[23:07] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[23:09] | Well, I was just going to check some e-mails | 我刚才在查邮件 |
[23:11] | until you finished getting dressed, mon ami. | 等你穿好衣服 我的朋友 |
[23:15] | I don’t want you to get a big head about this, | 我说这话 你不要得意 |
[23:17] | but perhaps you were right | 但也许你是对的 |
[23:19] | that my friends don’t have quite my best interests at heart. | 我的朋友们并不真正关心我 |
[23:22] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[23:24] | My shower. | 我的婚前派对 |
[23:26] | Doesn’t sound like they’re thinking of me at all. | 听起来好像她们一点儿都没为我着想 |
[23:29] | You said I need to create some distance, | 你说过我需要制造一些距离感 |
[23:31] | but… maybe the distance is already there. | 但是 也许距离本来已经存在了 |
[23:35] | How could it not be, | 当她们在你背后说你坏话时 |
[23:37] | when they say such terrible things behind your back? | 怎么可能还是你的朋友 |
[23:39] | Ugh. I’m not talking about “Gossip Girl.” | 我并不是指《八卦天后》 |
[23:43] | Oh. I hadn’t realized what time it was. | 没想到都这么晚了 |
[23:47] | We’re gonna be late for our own shower. | 我们会错过婚前派对的 |
[23:50] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[23:52] | Dorota, we’re leaving! | 多洛塔 我们走了 |
[23:54] | Call down to Jimmy to get our car. | 叫吉米把车开来 |
[23:57] | Because sometimes your words can come back to haunt you. | 有时候你说出去的话会反过来攻击你 |
[24:02] | It can happen to anybody, even me. | 这事会发生在任何人身上 包括我 |
[24:30] | Louis, look, it’s a Tiffany’s party. | 路易 快看 这是一场蒂芙尼派对 |
[24:33] | This isn’t casual at all. | 一点儿也不随便 |
[24:34] | It’s elegant, witty. It’s… | 高贵而有情趣 是 |
[24:36] | It’s you. | 是你的派对 |
[24:39] | Surprise! Oh, my gosh. | 惊喜无限 我的天哪 |
[24:41] | Oh, Serena! This is above and beyond | 瑟琳娜 这超出了我以前梦想中的 |
[24:44] | anything I ever dreamed of. | 任何一场派对 |
[24:46] | Come on. You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[24:47] | No freakin’ way. | 不是吧 |
[24:49] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[24:50] | Did somebody famous die? | 有名人死了吗 |
[24:55] | Excuse me? Could I have everyone’s attention, please? | 打扰了 大家能安静一下吗 |
[24:57] | I’m not usually one for speeches, | 我不太擅长致辞 |
[25:00] | but I have to say how lucky I am to have Blair Waldorf | 但是我得说有布莱尔·霍道夫做我最好的朋友 |
[25:03] | as my best friend. | 是件多么幸运的事 |
[25:05] | I may be the maid of honor, | 我也许是首席伴娘 |
[25:08] | but the true honor is just knowing you, B. | 但真正的荣幸是结识了你 B |
[25:11] | There is simply no one like her, | 没人能够和她相比 |
[25:14] | no matter how hard some of you try. | 不管你们怎么努力也不及她 |
[25:17] | Congratulations to the beautiful bride. | 祝福我们最美丽的新娘 |
[25:20] | You have become the strong, confident princess | 你成为了坚强而自信的王妃 |
[25:23] | I always knew you would. | 我一直相信你会做到的 |
[25:25] | I love you so much and wish you and your prince | 我很爱你 希望你和你的王子 |
[25:28] | nothing but happiness. | 幸福到永远 |
[25:31] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[25:33] | And one more thing. | 还有 |
[25:34] | We have a surprise for all the ladies tonight. | 今晚到场的女士都有惊喜 |
[25:37] | We’ll be handing out boxes. | 每人领一个盒子 |
[25:39] | Most of us will open ours to find it empty, | 大多数都是空的 |
[25:42] | but one lucky lady will have a diamond ring inside. | 只有一位幸运女孩 会拿到有钻戒的小盒子 |
[25:46] | But you have to wait until I say so to open it. | 不过在我下令之前不许打开哦 |
[25:48] | Enjoy. | 玩得开心 |
[25:49] | Oh, thank you so much. | 真的谢谢你 |
[25:54] | I hope you guys didn’t mind my joke. | 希望你们不要介意我的玩笑话 |
[25:55] | Oh, we didn’t hear your speech. We’ve been too busy reading. | 我们都没听 在忙着看东西呢 |
[26:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:23] | Yeah. I’m–as you can tell by my casual attire, | 你们也看出来了 我穿得很随便 |
[26:27] | I’m–I’m crashing this party, but… | 跟这个派对格格不入 |
[26:31] | but it’s only because I needed to stop whining, | 但我不能只顾着抱怨 |
[26:34] | start becoming a man of action. | 我要敢说敢做 |
[26:36] | And a man of action wouldn’t just do nothing. | 要做这样的人 不能坐以待毙 |
[26:38] | A man of action would, uh, would show up | 他要行动起来 |
[26:42] | and finally confront the person he’s been meaning | 去和那个人谈谈 |
[26:45] | to have a conversation with for a very long time now. | 其实早该如此了 |
[26:50] | I wouldn’t expect you to understand what I’m saying. | 我不指望你们明白我的话 |
[26:52] | Who the hell are you people, anyway? | 说起来 你们是什么人啊 |
[27:02] | Must be friends of the groom. | 肯定是新郎的朋友吧 |
[27:06] | Hey, I’m sorry I’m late. I’m on my way over right now. | 抱歉 我迟到了 我马上出发 |
[27:08] | I thought I told you not to post | 我告诉过你 不要泄露 |
[27:10] | the “Gossip Girl” sources web page. | 《八卦天后》消息来源的网页 |
[27:11] | I didn’t. | 我没啊 |
[27:12] | Well, somebody did, | 有人泄露了 |
[27:13] | because there’s a link to it on “The Spectator” right now. | 现在《纽约观察家》上面有链接 |
[27:15] | What? Ohh. Diana. | 什么 肯定是戴安娜 |
[27:17] | I can’t believe she’d do this to me. | 她竟然这么对我 |
[27:19] | To you? To all of us. | 只是对你吗 是我们大家 |
[27:20] | Get her to take it down. | 去找她 删除那个链接 |
[27:22] | Well, I can try, | 我尽量吧 |
[27:23] | but it’s probably all over the internet by now. | 但现在肯定已经在网上传疯了 |
[27:25] | Just please fix it. I have to go do damage control | 去找她就是了 我得尽量补救 |
[27:28] | before Blair’s entire shower is ruined. | 不能让布莱尔的派对彻底被毁掉 |
[27:31] | All right, I’m on it. | 好吧 我马上去 |
[27:34] | No photos, please. I thought you saw the invitation. | 请不要拍照 请柬上都写了 |
[27:38] | Privacy concerns. | 注意他人隐私 |
[27:49] | Why did you tell that? | 你跟我说这些干吗 |
[27:50] | I’m telling you, it wasn’t me. | 我说了不是我 |
[27:53] | What else am I supposed to do? | 我还能做些什么 |
[27:56] | I knew you couldn’t stay away. | 就知道你不会消停 |
[27:58] | Believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[27:58] | this is the last place I wanna be right now. | 我现在最不想来的地方就是这儿 |
[28:00] | I’m not looking for trouble, just Dan Humphrey. | 我不是来找事的 我来找丹·汉弗瑞 |
[28:03] | He’s not very pleased with Serena right now, | 他最近对瑟琳娜很不满 |
[28:07] | and in his inebriated state, I’m not sure what he’ll do. | 他现在很不清醒 不知道会做出什么事 |
[28:12] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你为什么不去问问他 |
[28:20] | I called you here because I saw a side | 我打电话叫你过来 是因为今天我看到了 |
[28:22] | of your grandson today I hadn’t fully seen before. | 你孙子的另一面 以前我都没发现 |
[28:25] | And here I was, pretty sure | 所以我过来了 |
[28:26] | that you’ve seen every side of him at this point. | 现在你应该真正了解他了 |
[28:29] | He’s not a boy anymore, William. He’s a man, | 他不是个小孩了 威廉 他长大了 |
[28:32] | and a good one at that, with a lot of integrity– | 很优秀 很正直 |
[28:35] | so much, in fact, that he inspired me | 是他给了我勇气 |
[28:37] | to summon you here and tell you that I was willing | 所以我把你叫来 想当面告诉你 |
[28:39] | to abandon my war with Gossip Girl to start a new war– | 我不想再和《八卦天后》斗下去了 |
[28:43] | – with you. – Is that so? | -我的新对手是你 -是吗 |
[28:45] | I was planning to tell you that I’ve ended up | 我本想告诉你 我对这份报纸和你的孙子的关心 |
[28:46] | caring more about this paper and your grandson than you ever will. | 远远超过了你关心的程度 |
[28:51] | And then someone went off to Gossip Girl. | 但有人先泄露了《八卦天后》的秘密 |
[28:54] | And that someone wasn’t you. | 不是你 |
[28:56] | No. But I’m pretty sure Nate won’t believe me | 不是 但我告诉内特 |
[28:59] | when I tell him that. | 他也不会相信我 |
[29:03] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[29:11] | Thank you for… coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[29:14] | Did you see what Blair wrote about us? | 你看到布莱尔怎么写我们吗 |
[29:15] | Penelope? | 佩内洛普 |
[29:17] | Can you please tell me why people are not paying attention | 你能告诉我 为啥大家现在 |
[29:19] | to me right now? | 都无视我吗 |
[29:20] | ’cause last I checked, this was supposed to be my night. | 据我所知 今晚的主角应该是我啊 |
[29:28] | Okay, everyone! | 大家请注意 |
[29:30] | Now would be a great time to stop whatever it is you’re doing | 不管你们在干吗 或者看什么 |
[29:34] | or looking at and open those Tiffany boxes! | 都停下来 一起打开蒂芙尼首饰盒吧 |
[29:43] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[29:45] | Oh! Charlie! | 查莉 |
[29:47] | I’ve never seen a ring like this before, | 我从来没见过这么好看的戒指 |
[29:50] | never mind owned one. | 更别说真的拥有一个了 |
[29:53] | Which is why I should put it someplace safe. Thank you. | 我得找个地方藏起来 谢咯 |
[29:57] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[29:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干吗 |
[30:01] | I know the truth. You’re Ivy Dickens. | 我知道真相了 你是艾薇·狄更斯 |
[30:03] | The real Charlie Rhodes is in Florida. | 真正的查莉·罗兹在佛罗里达 |
[30:05] | We cannot have this conversation in here. | 我们不能在这儿说话 |
[30:08] | What would possess you to tell Gossip Girl | 你有什么资格向《八卦天后》爆料 |
[30:10] | about my shrine to Nate? | 我对内特的钦慕之情 |
[30:11] | or my excess hair issues? | 还有我头发太多的事情 |
[30:13] | Or that time I went Commando at communion? | 还有我在圣餐节时去客满多烤鸡店 |
[30:16] | Okay, okay, okay, it’s fine, it’s fine. | 好了好了 没事了 |
[30:18] | – We’re leaving now. – Oh, you know what? Just… | -我们现在就走 -你不明白 |
[30:19] | Oh, please, you’ve all said more slanderous things… | 你们比喝醉了的约翰·加利亚诺 |
[30:22] | than John Galliano after a couple cocktails. | 更能血口喷人 |
[30:24] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[30:25] | Oh, Dan. Oh, thank God. Someone who isn’t mad at me. | 丹 谢天谢地 总算有个不是来找事的 |
[30:29] | Mm, that’s not entirely true. I need to know the real reason | 不一定 我想问你 |
[30:31] | why you didn’t invite me to this thing tonight. | 为什么今天晚上没邀请我 |
[30:34] | ’cause I’ve been there for you when no one else was, | 其他人都不理你的时候 我在你身边 |
[30:36] | and I refuse to believe that it’s about my book. | 不可能是我的书惹到了你 |
[30:38] | I mean, I didn’t write a bad word about you | 因为整本书里 |
[30:42] | in the entire thing. | 我没说你一句坏话 |
[30:43] | Ugh! You, too? | 你也来了吗 |
[30:45] | Doesn’t anyone know what “not invited” means? | 有人知道没被邀请是什么意思吗 |
[30:48] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:49] | Not even close! Can you handle this? | 一点儿也不好 你能把他带走吗 |
[30:52] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[30:55] | Please stay. Enjoy some food. | 请不要走 享受一下美食吧 |
[30:56] | Why did you do it, Serena? | 你为什么要那么做 瑟琳娜 |
[30:58] | Do what? | 我做什么了 |
[30:59] | I saw the web page on your computer earlier. | 我之前在你电脑上看到这个网页了 |
[31:02] | Are you trying to sabotage Gossip Girl | 你是不是为了你的博客 所以想毁了 |
[31:03] | just for the sake of your blog, or just destroy my night? | 《八卦天后》 还是你想毁了我的派对 |
[31:05] | I created this night. | 这个派对可是我办的 |
[31:07] | I did it all for you. | 我做这些都是为了你 |
[31:08] | You know, Louis was right. | 你知道吗 路易说得对 |
[31:10] | None of us here are really friends. | 我们这些人之间根本没有真心的朋友 |
[31:12] | We just pretend to be so we can get stuff | 我们只不过是假装成好朋友 |
[31:14] | to talk about behind each other’s backs. | 只为了得到能在彼此背后说的八卦而已 |
[31:15] | B., I’ll admit that I saw the web page, | B 我承认我看过那个网页 |
[31:18] | but I had nothing to do with it coming out. | 但绝对不是我泄露出去的 |
[31:19] | I actually did everything I could to stop it, | 事实上我想方设法地阻止它被公布出来 |
[31:21] | a nd I thought I succeeded. | 而且我以为我成功了 |
[31:24] | Well, if you didn’t do it, then who did? | 如果不是你 那会是谁呢 |
[31:26] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[31:27] | She and Nate and I are the only people | 看过这个网站的只有我 内特和戴安娜 |
[31:29] | that saw the site. And Louis, but… | 我们三个 还有路易 不过 |
[31:34] | Sorry, B. | 很抱歉 B |
[31:35] | Must be hard to keep your head above water | 当你的王子把你周围所有的人都拖下水后 |
[31:38] | when your prince is causing everyone around you to drown. | 恐怕你也很难幸免于难了 |
[31:47] | Can someone please explain to me what’s going on here? | 谁能给我解释一下到底发生了什么事 |
[31:49] | I mean, are you two working together? | 我是说 你们俩是一伙的吗 |
[31:51] | Have you been working together this whole time? | 你们从一开始就是串通好的吗 |
[31:52] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是了 |
[31:54] | Diana asked me to meet her here. | 是戴安娜叫我来见她的 |
[31:55] | We just started talking when you came in. | 她刚要跟我说什么事你就进来了 |
[31:57] | I’m as much in the dark as you are. | 我和你一样什么都不知道 |
[32:00] | Diana, is this true? | 戴安娜 他说的是真的吗 |
[32:03] | As a matter of fact, I did call your grandfather. | 确实是我打电话叫你祖父过来的 |
[32:05] | After the board told me I was gonna lose my job | 在董事会告知我 我将要丢掉工作后 |
[32:07] | If I didn’t do something fast, | 我就在想我得尽快有所行动 |
[32:10] | I thought… maybe he’d want to invest. | 我想 或许你祖父愿意给我们投资 |
[32:14] | And what about releasing | 那为什么要在网上 |
[32:15] | all of Gossip Girl’s sources on the web? | 放出所有《八卦天后》的消息来源 |
[32:19] | Another desperate job-saving measure on my part. | 那是另外一个为了挽救我事业的无奈之举 |
[32:22] | After I told you how much it would hurt | 我跟你说了那会给我在乎的人 |
[32:24] | the people I care about. | 带来很大的伤害 |
[32:25] | You looked me in the eye and acted like you understood. | 你当时看着我的眼睛 装作你很理解 |
[32:28] | It isn’t personal. | 这不是私人问题 |
[32:29] | It is to me. | 对我来说是的 |
[32:31] | Listen, Nate, I really care about– | 听我说 内特 我真的很在意… |
[32:33] | Diana, I think I’d like to invest after all, | 戴安娜 我想我应该会投资的 |
[32:37] | with one condition– | 不过我有一个条件 |
[32:39] | Your resignation letter goes to the board | 我支票到账的同时 |
[32:40] | with my check. | 你的辞职信也要送达董事会 |
[32:47] | I suppose that is what’s best for “The spectator”… | 我想这么做对《观察家》来说最好不过了 |
[32:53] | and everyone else. | 对其他人也是 |
[32:56] | I’ll start gathering my things. | 我会收拾好东西的 |
[33:01] | Come on, Ivy. Tell me the truth. | 拜托 艾薇 你跟我说实话 |
[33:02] | Why does that woman think that she is your aunt? | 为什么那个女人说她是你的姨妈 |
[33:05] | Why does she think that you are the nice young woman | 为什么她会觉得年轻貌美如你 |
[33:07] | who played the queen of hearts | 会适合出演本地制作的 |
[33:07] | in our local production of “Alice in wonderland”? | 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》里的红心皇后 |
[33:10] | Yeah, I found this in a box of your things. | 没错 我在你的箱子里找到了这个 |
[33:15] | Look, I told you I’d get you the 50 grand. | 听着 我跟你说了我会让你得到5万块的 |
[33:18] | I still can, | 我会遵守承诺的 |
[33:19] | and then we can go away together. | 然后我们就能一起离开了 |
[33:23] | Ivy, everything you say is a lie. | 艾薇 你说的一切都是谎言 |
[33:27] | But the money is real. | 但是钱是真的 |
[33:30] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[33:38] | Consider it a down payment. | 这个是给你的预付款 |
[33:42] | Now please, | 现在请你 |
[33:44] | just stay away from me and my family, | 离我和我的家人远一点 |
[33:47] | and I’ll get you the rest in the next couple of days. | 剩下的钱我会在几天后给你 |
[33:50] | Okay, Ivy. I’ll make myself scarce. | 好吧 艾薇 我会消失的 |
[33:55] | Now go have fun with your family. | 现在你可以和你的家人一起享乐了 |
[34:07] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[34:09] | You’re really going to make me sit here on the stairs with you? | 你真的打算让我和你一起坐在这台阶上 |
[34:16] | Why don’t you tell me why you antagonize Blair | 你最好告诉我为什么你要在布莱尔的 |
[34:19] | at her own wedding shower? | 婚前派对上和她对着干 |
[34:20] | I was just–I was just trying to take some action, man, | 我只是 我只是想有所行动 老兄 |
[34:23] | like you said, but it didn’t work. | 像你说的那样 但是没用 |
[34:24] | Let’s be clear. I told you to get some ass, | 我们来讲清楚 我是让你去解决麻烦 |
[34:27] | not make one of yourself. | 而不是让你自找麻烦 |
[34:29] | It wasn’t until I saw you confronting Blair | 直到我看到你面对布莱尔时的样子 |
[34:32] | that I realized I had it all wrong. | 我才发现我想错了 |
[34:34] | Wait. Had what wrong? | 等等 你想错什么了 |
[34:36] | You’re in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[34:41] | Nah. I’m–I’m in– I’m in love… with Blair? | 不是吧 我 我 我爱上 布莱尔了 |
[34:45] | No, no, no, no. No, no. I’m–I’m not… | 不 不 不 我 我没有 |
[34:48] | I’m not in love… with Blair. | 我才没有爱上…布莱尔 |
[34:55] | You can blame it on your tell-all novel | 你可以把这归咎于你那部纪实小说 |
[34:58] | or your perennial status as an outsider, | 或者是你那长期的局外人身份 |
[35:00] | but we both know blair doesn’t care about any of that. | 但是我们都知道布莱尔对那些都不在乎 |
[35:04] | She follows her heart, and she chose Louis. | 她有自己的想法 她选择了路易 |
[35:08] | We both lost. | 我们都输了 |
[35:12] | At least this time you have someone outside with you. | 至少这次你还有一个伴陪你一起出局 |
[35:19] | Now… can we please get you home | 现在 我们能去你家吗 |
[35:21] | before someone sees me sitting here like this? | 我可不想让别人看到我坐在这里 |
[35:33] | It was you who posted that page, wasn’t it? | 是你公布了那个网页 对不对 |
[35:37] | I was trying to show you what your friends are really like, | 我只是想向你让你知道你朋友的真面目 |
[35:40] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[35:41] | You should have shown me at home. | 你可以私下跟我说 |
[35:44] | You wanted this to happen. | 现在这个局面正是你想要的 |
[35:45] | It was more important to prove your point | 在你眼里证明你的观点 |
[35:47] | than our own shower. | 比我们的婚前派对还要重要 |
[35:49] | You’re not exactly innocent here. | 你也好不到哪儿去 |
[35:51] | I looked through some of those e-mails. | 我看了一些邮件 |
[35:53] | People say you and chuck went to the theater | 有人说我不在的时候 |
[35:55] | while I was gone. | 你和恰克一起去过剧院 |
[35:56] | I only did that so I could prove to Chuck he hadn’t changed, | 我那么做是为了证明他并没有改变 |
[35:59] | and in that case, you were actually right. | 在那件事上 你是对的 |
[36:00] | But I wasn’t this time? | 难道这次我就错了吗 |
[36:03] | Beatrice sent out the blast about | 是碧尔翠丝把我做亲子鉴定的事 |
[36:05] | the paternity test, Louis. | 说出去的 路易 |
[36:07] | Well, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[36:08] | So that’s one thing out of a million that– | 这只不过是沧海一粟 |
[36:10] | Stop! Just… stop. | 别说了 你…别说了 |
[36:16] | Do you see what we keep doing here? | 你知道我们一直都在做些什么吗 |
[36:19] | All the fights and accusations– | 所有的争吵和指责 |
[36:20] | it isn’t my friends. | 这不是我朋友们的问题 |
[36:22] | It’s us. | 是你和我的 |
[36:24] | I thought we were better people than this. | 我以为我们不是这样的人 |
[36:27] | But the only ones caught in a cycle are us. | 但是这场恶性循环里只有你和我 |
[36:28] | The cycle created by your world in New York. | 这个恶性循环都是因你在纽约的生活而起 |
[36:31] | I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我真的受不了了 |
[36:36] | You see those people leaving? | 大家都走了 |
[36:38] | Why don’t you join them? | 你也走吧 |
[36:41] | I think I need time alone | 我想一个人静一静 |
[36:42] | to think about the future of our relationship. | 好好想想我们以后该怎么走下去 |
[36:48] | Guess this shower’s officially over, | 看来派对正式结束了 |
[36:51] | and it looks like B’s the one throwing in the towel. | B成了那个认输的人 |
[37:01] | I couldn’t believe you would think I of all people | 我真不敢相信在所有人里 |
[37:04] | would release that information to the world. | 你觉得是我向大家公布了那些信息 |
[37:06] | Do you have any idea how many things I’ve sent in | 你知道这些年 |
[37:07] | to Gossip Girl over the years? | 我发了多少消息给《八卦天后》吗 |
[37:09] | Well, I’ve checked, and… | 好吧 我查了查 |
[37:12] | I sent twice as many as you. | 我发的足足有你的两倍 |
[37:17] | I knew in my heart you didn’t send it. | 我打心底相信不是你发的 |
[37:20] | Louis just put all these ideas in my head | 只是路易总是跟我说 |
[37:23] | that my friends were a destructive force. | 我的朋友们会在我背后搞鬼 |
[37:26] | But I think he’s self-destructing, | 但是我觉得他这是在自掘坟墓 |
[37:29] | and he’s taking our relationship down with him. | 他甚至把我们的关系也给搞砸了 |
[37:32] | What are you gonna do about it? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[37:34] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[37:36] | But promise me you won’t tell anyone he’s the one | 但是你得答应我你不会跟别人说 |
[37:37] | who revealed Gossip Girl’s sources. | 是他把《八卦天后》的事公布出去的 |
[37:40] | I don’t want everyone to hate him | 我不想让其他人 |
[37:41] | as much as I do in this moment. | 像我现在一样恨他 |
[37:43] | Of course, but can we talk about Chuck for a minute? | 当然不会 那我们现在能谈谈恰克吗 |
[37:48] | He just had to find some excuse | 他肯定一直在找契机 |
[37:49] | to crash the party tonight, didn’t he? | 来破坏今晚的派对 是吧 |
[37:51] | What? He wasn’t crashing. | 什么 他没有在搞破坏 |
[37:53] | He was trying to stop Dan. | 他是要阻止丹破坏派对 |
[37:56] | He was doing you a favor, believe it or not. | 信不信由你 他一直在帮你 |
[38:00] | I thought you realized. | 我以为你早就知道了 |
[38:08] | I just can’t believe she’d go behind my back like that, | 我真不敢相信她会背着我这么干 |
[38:11] | You know? I thought that… You know what? Forget it. | 你知道吗 我以为 我看还是算了 |
[38:13] | It doesn’t matter what I thought. | 我怎么以为的也不重要了 |
[38:14] | Well, I know this is hard, | 我知道这有点儿难以接受 |
[38:16] | but this is a good lesson for you. | 但是吃一堑长一智 |
[38:18] | We’re usually blinded | 我们总是会被 |
[38:19] | by the people that we care about the most. | 我们最关心的人蒙蔽了双眼 |
[38:21] | But here’s the good news– with her leaving, | 但是还是有好消息 她一走 |
[38:23] | the stink will be off the paper, | 乌烟瘴气也就散了 |
[38:24] | which makes this a great investment opportunity. | 这份报纸就成了绝好的投资机会 |
[38:27] | Even after tonight? | 即使发生了这件事吗 |
[38:28] | Well, that’s the best part. | 今晚恰是最精彩的部分 |
[38:30] | I-I think her plan will actually work, | 她的计划也确实有效 |
[38:32] | which means all of “Gossip Girl’s” readers | 所有《八卦天后》的读者 |
[38:34] | will flock to us, or, rather, to you, | 都会转向我们 或者说 转向你 |
[38:38] | Mr. New editor-in-chief. | 新主编先生 |
[38:40] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[38:42] | You’ve earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[39:04] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[39:06] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[39:07] | I’m sorry to surprise you. The doorman let me in. | 很抱歉吓到你了 门童让我进来的 |
[39:11] | Well, usually when a guy stands a girl up, | 通常一个男生放了一个女孩的鸽子 |
[39:13] | he doesn’t show up at her house a week later. | 他绝不会在一周后出现在那女孩家里的 |
[39:15] | Unless he’s coming to apologize | 除非那男生是来道歉 |
[39:17] | and tell her that there has been a huge misunderstanding. | 并且要告诉那女孩这中间有个大误会 |
[39:20] | Why didn’t he at least call? | 那男生为什么连个电话都不打 |
[39:22] | ‘Cause the girl deserved more than that. | 因为那个女孩应得的远不止一个电话 |
[39:25] | And the guy would like the option | 并且那个男生愿意 |
[39:26] | to literally get down on his knees | 选择屈膝下跪 |
[39:30] | and beg her to give him a second chance. | 来请求女孩给他第二次机会 |
[39:33] | If you would have stopped talking | 如果你不再废话 |
[39:34] | and just gotten on your knees, | 直接跪下的话 |
[39:36] | I probably would have said yes, but.. | 我可能会说好 但是 |
[39:38] | I’ll–I’ll… | 我这就跪 |
[39:39] | Stop, please. | 别这样 |
[39:43] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[39:44] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[39:45] | So that means you’re willing to give me another shot? | 所以 你愿意再给我一次机会咯 |
[39:47] | One more, but use it wisely. | 仅此一次 要好好把握 |
[39:51] | I plan to. | 我会的 |
[39:57] | You shouldn’t be so upset. Whether you did it or not, | 你不应该这么沮丧 不管是不是你做的 |
[39:59] | you got what you wanted. | 你得到你想要的了 |
[40:00] | I just wish I didn’t have to | 我只是不希望为了达成目标 |
[40:01] | destroy my relationship with Nate to do it. | 而把我和内特的关系也给毁了 |
[40:04] | He’s young. He’ll get over it, | 他还年轻 他会好起来的 |
[40:06] | and faster than if he found out | 如果他知道了你的本来面目 |
[40:08] | the truth about you, too. | 他会伤的更深的 |
[40:09] | Which, by the way, is the only reason | 也正是出于这个原因 |
[40:10] | I fell on my sword for you tonight. | 今晚我才没对你拔刀相向 |
[40:12] | Yeah, I figured. | 当然 我懂的 |
[40:13] | It’s better this way. | 这样更好 |
[40:15] | You should be thankful you’re getting out now | 你应该庆幸在别人发现你的秘密之前 |
[40:17] | before anyone discovered your secret. | 你摆脱了这一切 |
[40:20] | Remember one thing, William. | 你也要记住一件事 威廉姆 |
[40:22] | If they find out about me, | 如果他们发现了我的秘密 |
[40:24] | they find out about you, too. | 你也在劫难逃 |
[40:28] | Loyal readers, I’d like to apologize to all of you | 忠实的读者们 我在此为今晚 |
[40:31] | for the awful and embarrassing breach of security that happened tonight. | 糟糕而尴尬的网管漏洞而诚心道歉 |
[40:35] | In bad times like this, you have many options. | 在这种糟糕的时刻 你有很多选择 |
[40:38] | Hello, Ivy. Looks like I’m gonna be staying in New York. | 艾薇 看来我会在纽约待上一段时间 |
[40:41] | A little longer than I thought. | 比我原本打算的要长一点 |
[40:43] | Plus I’d like to have a little more cash | 而且我在这的这段时间 |
[40:44] | to play with while I’m here. | 想多拿点钱傍身 |
[40:46] | $50,000 isn’t gonna cut it. | 五万块似乎有点不够 |
[40:48] | How about we up it to… $500,000? | 我们加到五十万怎么样 |
[40:53] | You can choose to go on the offensive and come out swinging… | 你可以选择变被动为主动 |
[40:58] | Or you can pack your bags and admit defeat… | 或承认失败 卷铺盖走人 |
[41:10] | Or you can drink yourself into oblivion | 或者把自己灌到醉生梦死 |
[41:12] | and hope it will all just go away. | 并期望能忘记一切 |
[41:16] | Whatever I choose to do to win back your trust, | 不管为了赢回你们的信任我做了什么 |
[41:19] | one thing is certain– | 有一件事是可以肯定的 |
[41:21] | this is not the end between us. | 我们之间可不会这么轻易地就结束 |
[41:30] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该出现在这的 |
[41:32] | I know. But I had to come. | 我知道 但是我必须得来 |
[41:38] | You’ve really been good this whole time, haven’t you? | 这段时间以来你确实变好了 对吧 |
[41:41] | ‘Cause try as you might to fight it, | 因为不管你怎么纠结 |
[41:43] | you know you love me. | 你知道你是爱我的 |
[41:45] | X.O.X.O. Gossip Girl. | X.O.X.O. 《八卦天后》 |