时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | She’s not Charlie Rhodes. | 她根本不是什么查莉·罗兹 |
[00:06] | She’s Ivy Dickens. | 她是艾薇·迪肯斯 |
[00:08] | She’s a wannabe actress from Florida. | 从佛罗里达州来 想当演员 |
[00:10] | You should go before we call the police. | 你再不走我们就报警了 |
[00:12] | I’m not leaving town until I get what I deserve. | 在得到补偿之前 我不会就这么离开的 |
[00:15] | No one can touch me anymore. | 现在已经没人能伤到我了 |
[00:17] | I’m a Rhodes now. | 我现在是罗兹家的人 |
[00:18] | Maureen’s cheating on Trip. | 莫林对特里普不忠 |
[00:20] | There must be some mistake. | 这其中肯定有误会 |
[00:21] | Maureen’s a devoted wife. | 莫林是一位忠诚的妻子 |
[00:23] | Look, I get you have to run the story, just… | 我明白你得报道这件事 |
[00:25] | I hope you don’t let your personal feelings against me | 但是我希望你别因为讨厌我 |
[00:26] | make it any uglier than it has to be. | 而更丑化这件事 |
[00:28] | I’ll admit that I saw the web page, | 我承认我看过那个网页 |
[00:30] | but I had nothing to do with it coming out. | 但绝对不是我泄露出去的 |
[00:32] | Well, if you didn’t do it, then who did? | 如果不是你 那会是谁呢 |
[00:34] | Do you see those people leaving? Why don’t you join them? | 大家都走了 你也走吧 |
[00:36] | It wasn’t until I saw you confronting Blair | 直到我看到你面对布莱尔时的样子 |
[00:39] | that I realized I had it all wrong. | 我才发现我想错了 |
[00:40] | You’re in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[00:41] | I’m not in love with Blair. | 我才没有爱上布莱尔 |
[00:44] | You’ve really been good this whole time, haven’t you? | 这段时间以来你确实变好了 对吧 |
[00:46] | I wanted to move on to give you the happy life you deserve. | 我想要放开过去让你得到你应有的幸福生活 |
[00:51] | I only turned dark and desperate | 我变得阴暗和绝望 |
[00:53] | because I was afraid of losing you. | 是因为我一直害怕会失去你 |
[01:09] | Apologies have been made and the security breach fixed. | 道歉完毕 安全漏洞也已经修复 |
[01:13] | But two weeks later, and still not one tip. | 但两周过去了 仍然没有一条情报 |
[01:16] | Apparently, no one can hold a grudge | 显然 说到怀恨在心 |
[01:18] | like an upper east sider… | 谁也比不上上东区的人 |
[01:21] | And no one can lie like one, either. | 当然他们撒谎也是无人能及的 |
[01:25] | Here’s to Charlie, | 这杯敬查莉 |
[01:26] | who’s learning it’s never too late to be a debutante, | 她正在慢慢体会成为名媛永远都不晚 |
[01:28] | and to mom, who couldn’t refuse one last ball. | 也敬妈妈 她老人家抓住每个机会办舞会 |
[01:31] | Oh! It’s not a ball. It’s just a little party | 不是舞会 一个小派对罢了 |
[01:34] | to introduce my darling niece into society. | 把我可爱的外甥女介绍给大家 |
[01:37] | Just because Carol made a mockery of her own debut does not | 卡萝当年自己出够了洋相 |
[01:40] | mean that Charlie should be cheated out of the experience. | 不代表查莉就不能一展自己风采 |
[01:43] | Yeah, she hired Karen Finley to go in her place, | 她雇了卡伦·芬利到她家 |
[01:45] | and when Carol’s name was called, | 当点到卡萝名字的时候 |
[01:46] | Karen walks out wearing nothing | 卡伦带着小帽子 |
[01:47] | but chocolate and a pillbox hat. | 抹上巧克力一丝不挂地走出来 |
[01:49] | Now I’m a Karen Finley fan, | 就算我现在是卡伦·芬利的粉丝 |
[01:52] | but it was a bit much. | 也觉得太过了 |
[01:53] | We were barred from the Plaza for years. | 之后很多年我们都被禁止去那里 |
[01:56] | Well… I’m honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[01:59] | And if the party wasn’t enough, Lily arranged for me | 如果派对不够给力的话 莉莉安排我 |
[02:03] | to spend the day at the Plaza Athenee Spa. | 在雅典娜广场水疗中心享受一天 |
[02:06] | It’s way too generous, | 太慷慨了 |
[02:07] | especially after everything I put you guys through with Max. | 尤其是我和马克斯的事情给你们添了那么多麻烦 |
[02:11] | Oh, please. That was not your fault. | 好啦 那不是你的错 |
[02:13] | That young man had a lot of problems. | 那个小伙子自己很有问题 |
[02:15] | No wonder Serena was so into him. | 怪不得瑟琳娜那么迷恋他 |
[02:19] | Anyway, I’m just eager to put this all behind me | 总而言之 我想尽快把之前那些事抛开 |
[02:22] | and start a new chapter in my life. | 着眼于将来 |
[02:25] | Oh, and, um, I got a job to help. | 我有一份工作能帮我向前看 |
[02:27] | Nate offered me my old position back. | 内特把原来的职位又提供给我了 |
[02:30] | Waffles, a new job, | 华夫饼 新工作 |
[02:31] | and a party in your honor? | 还有一个以你为主宾的派对 |
[02:34] | Not a bad day to be Charlie Rhodes. | 作为查莉·罗兹 真是不错的一天啊 |
[02:36] | Not a bad day to be Dan Humphrey either. | 对于丹·汉弗瑞 今天也不赖啊 |
[02:38] | It seems like being the target of a twitter war pays off. | 看起来在微博上成为众矢之的还是有效果的 |
[02:41] | “Inside” is doing so well | 《局外人》卖得很好 |
[02:42] | that Simon & Schuster is giving it a second printing. | 西蒙与舒斯特出版社要加印了 |
[02:44] | Yeah, my editor wants to– to publish it with a– | 我的编辑希望 这次 |
[02:47] | a new afterword now. | 加上新的编后记 |
[02:48] | So I-I-I have no idea what to write. | 我 我 我真心不知道写什么 |
[02:50] | I’m starting to understand | 我开始理解 |
[02:51] | the appeal of heroin or womanizing | 为什么当作家没有创作灵感的时候 |
[02:54] | or–or whatever it is writers do when they can’t write. | 会去吸毒 或者异装了 |
[02:57] | It’s hard to find inspiration | 如果不出卖诋毁朋友的话 |
[02:58] | when you’re not trashing your friends, huh? | 找到灵感就是很难的 对吗 |
[03:00] | Well, at least I don’t have the added pressure | 还好 至少我不用再担心 |
[03:01] | of it being turned into a movie, so thank you for that. | 改编电影的问题了 这要谢谢你 |
[03:03] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 差不多得了 |
[03:04] | You two should not be fighting like this. | 你们俩不该这么吵 |
[03:06] | It’s time to work it out. | 是时候该解决问题了 |
[03:14] | Yeah, I’m coming into the office now, | 是的 我要往办公室走了 |
[03:16] | but you gotta cancel that meeting with Bloomberg. | 但你要取消和彭博[通讯社]的会议 |
[03:18] | There’s just too much going on today. | 今天事情太多了 |
[03:20] | Yeah, sounds good. Thank you. | 可以 谢谢你 |
[03:21] | A week ago, you couldn’t get Bloomberg to give you a quote | 一周之前彭博连一个引文都不肯 |
[03:24] | to “The spectator.” Now you’re canceling on him? | 给你的《观察家》做 现在你要拒绝他了吗 |
[03:27] | That’s a bold move, Nathaniel. | 这举动很大胆啊 内特尼尔 |
[03:29] | I’m almost aroused. | 我几乎都惊讶了 |
[03:30] | Yeah, well, ever since I published that article | 自从我发表了那篇 |
[03:32] | about staying independent from my family, | 关于事业上脱离我的家族的文章 |
[03:33] | people are paying attention. | 人们开始关注我们了 |
[03:34] | So you’re finally learning | 所以你终于明白 |
[03:36] | there are upsides to pissing off your family. | 跟自己家族对着干还是有一定好处的 |
[03:39] | Grandfather actually loved the editorial, | 实际上 外祖父很喜欢那篇社论 |
[03:42] | so much so that he invited me to be his guest | 以至于他邀请我作为他的嘉宾 |
[03:44] | at Camp Allen this weekend. | 去参加这周末的艾伦营 |
[03:48] | I leave for Vermont after work. | 下班之后我直奔佛蒙特州 |
[03:49] | Yeah, you, Warren Buffet, | 你 沃伦·巴菲特[著名投资人] |
[03:50] | and every other finance and media titan. | 还有其他金融和媒体巨头 |
[03:53] | World domination by day, debauchery by night. | 白天统治世界 晚上灯红酒绿 |
[03:56] | The Allen Retreat is legendary. | 艾伦营是一个传说 |
[03:58] | I pity the fool who tries to hire a call girl | 我真为这周末准备在曼哈顿 |
[04:00] | in Manhattan this weekend. | 招妓的人觉得可悲 |
[04:02] | Yeah. So I have to ask you, | 所以我得问问你 |
[04:04] | why are you reading a rival paper, huh? | 为什么你看我们竞争对手的报纸 |
[04:09] | 皇家婚礼要取消了吗 布莱尔近几周都没有和王子见面 | |
[04:11] | They might call the wedding off? | 他们有可能会取消婚礼吗 |
[04:13] | Does this–does this mean that–that you… | 这是意味着你 你该 |
[04:14] | I’m sure it’s not even true. | 我很肯定这报道不是真的 |
[04:15] | You should know better than anyone | 你应该比别人都明白 |
[04:17] | these stories are invented to sell papers | 编造这种故事是为了 |
[04:20] | to women who collect ceramic cats. | 吸引那些收集陶瓷小猫的妇女们的眼球 |
[04:22] | Yeah, still, maybe you should give her a call. | 但 你还是该给她打个电话 |
[04:26] | Louis is the father of her child. | 路易是她孩子的父亲 |
[04:29] | There’s no way Blair’s walking away from that. | 布莱尔没道理离开他 |
[04:42] | Same thing happening to me. | 我们同命相怜 |
[04:44] | Pregnancy makes fingers swell up like kielbasas. | 怀孕导致手指肿得像波兰熏肠似的 |
[04:47] | Well, the paparazzi aren’t camped out downstairs | 但是狗仔队可没在楼下候着你 |
[04:49] | to find out if your wedding is called off. | 想弄清你的婚礼是不是取消了 |
[04:51] | They see me without my ring, | 他们要看到我没带戒指 |
[04:52] | they’ll think it means something. | 会联想是不是意味着什么 |
[04:54] | I start to think maybe it does. | 我已经开始怀疑是真的有所意味 |
[04:56] | Mr. Louis is back from third world. | 路易先生已经从第三世界回来了 |
[04:58] | It’s been a week, and he is still waiting at the consulate– | 都一个星期了 他还在领事馆待着 |
[05:00] | Where he’ll remain until I decide what to do. | 他会在那儿等到我做出决定的 |
[05:02] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做的 |
[05:04] | Mr. Chuck told you secret to making Louis good man again. | 恰克先生已经告诉你把路易变好的办法了 |
[05:07] | Say like magic spell– | 去跟他说 就像念魔咒一样 |
[05:09] | “Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, I will never leave you” | “妈咪妈咪哄 我永远不会离开你” |
[05:11] | Poof! | 嘭 就好了 |
[05:12] | Louis will feel safe again, | 路易重拾安全感 |
[05:13] | and you live happily ever after. | 你们从此幸福地生活在一起 |
[05:15] | But I’m not sure I can promise Louis | 但我现在还不确定是不是能向他保证 |
[05:17] | that I’ll never leave him. | 永远不离开他 |
[05:18] | Handsome prince who is father of your child loves you. | 白马王子是你孩子的父亲 他爱你 |
[05:22] | What is stopping you? | 还有什么阻碍着你呢 |
[05:23] | Nothing! But unlike you, | 没什么 只是不像你 |
[05:25] | I-I don’t just marry the first person who asks me. | 我不会随便嫁给第一个向我求婚的人 |
[05:29] | It is the thought of Mr. Chuck that makes you unsure. | 我在想是恰克先生让你犹豫了 |
[05:32] | Of course not! | 当然不是 |
[05:33] | Well, I will admit that Chuck has changed, | 我承认恰克有所改变了 |
[05:37] | but this is about Louis, | 但这件事只和路易有关 |
[05:38] | and until I can promise him he’ll never lose me, | 而除非我能保证他不会失去我 |
[05:40] | or my fingers regain their elegant shape, | 或是我优雅的手指恢复原状 |
[05:42] | we are not leaving this apartment. | 否则我们绝不离开这间公寓 |
[05:44] | That could be very long time. | 那得需要很长时间了 |
[05:45] | We are going nowhere. | 我们哪儿都不去 |
[05:47] | This is New York. We can live on takeout for months. | 这里是纽约 我们能靠外卖活几个月 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry I assumed | 很抱歉 我曾怀疑 |
[05:55] | you were trying to sabotage my book being made into a movie. | 你要破坏我书的电影改编计划 |
[05:58] | I’m sorry, too, that it didn’t work out. | 我也很抱歉 那事没谈成 |
[06:01] | I really did wanna make it happen for you, Dan. | 我真的想帮你把这事做成 丹 |
[06:04] | But that’s–that’s great about the second print of “Inside”. | 但要出第二版《局外人》 真的太好了 |
[06:07] | You’ll be able to figure out the afterword. | 你在编后记里有的写了 |
[06:08] | I’m not so sure, though. | 其实我还不确定 |
[06:09] | I-I’ve never been stuck like this before. | 我从来遇到过这么长时间的瓶颈 |
[06:11] | What? It seems like an amazing opportunity | 是吗 这是个好机会 |
[06:14] | to see how the book changed you, how–how it changed everyone. | 审视这本书如何改变了你和所有人 |
[06:18] | Did it really change anyone? | 它真的改变了所有人吗 |
[06:19] | Yes! | 当然 |
[06:20] | Seeing where our characters ended made us realize | 看到我们角色的结局让我们意识到 |
[06:22] | exactly where we didn’t want to be. | 我们绝不想要得到的结果 |
[06:24] | Nate didn’t want to be half a person, | 内特不想做个性不完全的人 |
[06:26] | and now he’s running “The spectator.” | 他现在在管理《纽约观察家》 |
[06:28] | And Chuck went from dying alone to therapy. | 恰克为了不孤独死去而去看了心理医生 |
[06:33] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[06:34] | Well, I thought I changed my ending | 我以为得到简和博客的工作 |
[06:35] | by getting the job with Jane or this blog, but… | 能改变我的结局 但… |
[06:38] | The truth is, I’m still making | 事实上 在感情生活里 |
[06:39] | horrible decisions in my love life. | 依然总是做糟糕的决定 |
[06:43] | I actually envy you. | 我其实很羡慕你 |
[06:44] | You get this book where you get to see your journey | 你有这本书来帮你看清你的人生 |
[06:47] | and see what choices you would make differently, | 审视你的决定会带来怎样不同的结果 |
[06:49] | where you went off track. | 你在哪里走错了路 |
[06:51] | I wish I had something like that. | 我希望我也能有类似的东西 |
[06:54] | Well, if you really are looking For | 如果你想看 |
[06:55] | a history of Serena Van Der Woodsen, | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的历史 |
[06:57] | there’s always “Gossip girl.” | 《八卦天后》永远都在 |
[06:58] | I know, I know, I know, but it’s not like | 我知道 我知道 |
[07:00] | she hasn’t chronicled your entire life since grammar school. | 她并没有记录你从小学开始的所有生活 |
[07:04] | What harm could it be to look at a few old blasts? | 但看看她的旧爆料也没坏处吧 |
[07:06] | I think maybe you’d learn something you didn’t expect. | 也许你会有意外的收获 |
[07:08] | Um, Charlie’s leaving and needs her coat. | 查莉要走了 想要她的外套 |
[07:12] | Okay. I’ll bring it to her. | 好的 我会拿给她 |
[07:14] | Thank you, Dan. Good luck. | 谢谢你 丹 祝你好运 |
[07:20] | How’d it go? | 你们谈得怎么样 |
[07:22] | Well, Serena just pointed out | 瑟瑞娜指出了 |
[07:23] | how the ending of my book changed… | 我书中的结局对所有人的影响 |
[07:25] | everyone except me, of course. | 当然 除了我 |
[07:27] | Well, it’s not too late to change. | 现在改还来得及 |
[07:28] | How? | 怎么改变 |
[07:29] | Writing-wise? Life-wise? | 写作方面还是生活方面 |
[07:30] | I wouldn’t know where to begin. | 我都不知道该从何做起 |
[07:33] | Well… | 那么 |
[07:35] | For starters… | 作为开头 |
[07:38] | Blair? | 布莱尔怎么样 |
[07:41] | I’m very observant. | 我观察力很强的 |
[07:43] | And not to mention, you haven’t really dated anyone | 更何况 自从春天你吻过布莱尔后 |
[07:45] | since that kiss with Blair last spring. | 就没约会过什么人 |
[07:49] | Blair’s getting married and having a baby with Louis. | 布莱尔都要结婚了 还和路易有个孩子 |
[07:53] | And if she wasn’t with Louis, | 就算她不嫁给路易 |
[07:54] | she’d be with Chuck, not me. | 也会跟恰克 怎样也轮不到我 |
[07:56] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[07:57] | Even if Blair doesn’t feel the same way, | 即使布莱尔不喜欢你 |
[07:59] | it might be worth it for you to tell her how you feel. | 告诉她你的感觉也是有意义的 |
[08:04] | At least so you can move on. | 至少你可以放下过去 继续生活了 |
[08:16] | I think the last time I saw you concentrating that hard, | 上次见你这么认真 |
[08:19] | you were reading the instructions on how to assemble a hookah. | 你是在读水烟袋的装配说明书 |
[08:24] | Trip! Hey, man. What are you doing here? | 特里普 老兄 你来做什么 |
[08:27] | I had a meeting across the street, | 我在街对面有个会 |
[08:28] | figured I’d stop in and say hey. | 我想可以过来打个招呼 |
[08:29] | But, uh, I’ll let you get back to it. | 但我还是不打扰你了 |
[08:32] | We’re still on for racquetball tomorrow? | 我们明天还去打壁球对吧 |
[08:33] | Oh, actually, Grandfather’s taking me out | 事实上 外公今晚要带我去 |
[08:35] | to the Allen retreat tonight. | 艾伦营聚会 |
[08:36] | yeah. I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道了 |
[08:38] | No. I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[08:42] | I’m sure it was just, you know, | 我想这大概 |
[08:43] | a last-minute decision and everything. | 就是个临时决定吧 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry he can’t bring both of us. | 很遗憾他不能把我俩都带去 |
[08:47] | Actually, it’s okay. | 没什么 |
[08:48] | No, the reason he asked you is because I backed out. | 他带你去的原因是我退出了 |
[08:52] | Truth is, I couldn’t stand to be around him right about now. | 事实上 我现在根本没法与他相处 |
[08:56] | Well… why? What happened? | 为什么 出了什么事 |
[08:58] | Well, Maureen and I have been having some issues | 自从莫林开始散布外遇的假消息起 |
[08:59] | since she tried to release the fake affair story. | 我和她就有些问题 |
[09:02] | But something wasn’t adding up. | 但有些事我没料到 |
[09:04] | She finally admitted | 她最终承认 |
[09:05] | that grandfather was behind the whole thing. | 是外公指使她这么做的 |
[09:07] | What? Why didn’t she say something before? | 什么 她之前怎么不说呢 |
[09:09] | It was causing a tremendous strain on our marriage, | 这事给我们的婚姻带来了巨大的打击 |
[09:11] | and she got scared. | 她吓坏了 |
[09:13] | He made her do it. | 是他强迫她这么做的 |
[09:14] | And just because he said it was to help my campaign, | 他说是为了帮我竞选 |
[09:17] | it doesn’t make it okay. | 但这并不能成为理由 |
[09:18] | No, of course not. | 当然 当然不行 |
[09:19] | Anyway, I’m sorry to burden you with this. | 我很抱歉给你这样的压力 |
[09:22] | Maybe it’s better for you to know now, | 但是在你和他走之前 |
[09:23] | before you go away with him | 最好让你知道这些 |
[09:25] | because… | 因为 |
[09:27] | he manipulated you, too. | 你也被他操纵了 |
[09:34] | DVD on prenatal yoga. | 孕妇瑜伽的DVD |
[09:36] | Maybe we use this time to get in shape for childbirth. | 我们或许可以练习为分娩作准备 |
[09:40] | I plan on having my child the old-fashioned way– | 我准备用传统方式生产 |
[09:43] | Fully sedated. And the only downward dog… | 全麻 我想要你做的唯一一个 |
[09:45] | I wanna see you doing | 下犬式动作 |
[09:46] | is cleaning up the dust from under that couch. | 就是弄干净那个沙发下面的灰尘 |
[09:53] | Please. | 算了吧 |
[10:08] | I’m not even safe in my own home! | 我在自己家里都不安全 |
[10:10] | I have to get out of here! | 我必须得出去 |
[10:12] | Somewhere they’d never think to look for me… | 找一个他们意想不到的地方躲起来 |
[10:14] | We go to Dorota’s in queens! | 我们去皇后区的多洛塔家吧 |
[10:16] | Princesses don’t go to queens. | 王妃才不去皇后区呢 |
[10:18] | Need to marry Louis to be princess. | 你要嫁给路易才算是王妃 |
[10:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[10:25] | I guess it’s time for me to accept | 我想我得承认 |
[10:26] | that if you want something badly enough, | 如果你真的迫切想要得到什么 |
[10:28] | you just have to go out and get it yourself. | 你就得迈出去自己争取 |
[10:30] | Hey, I was wondering what you were doing today. | 我想问问你今天要做什么 |
[10:33] | Coming to stay with you, actually. | 实际上 我要过去和你呆在一块儿 |
[10:36] | Uh… Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | Watch out, kids. | 小心喽 孩子们 |
[10:39] | The end of me | 我的结局 |
[10:40] | just might turn out to be the end of one of you. | 有可能会在你们当中重新上演 |
[10:51] | The sheets you brought are on the bed, | 你带来的床单我铺在床上了 |
[10:52] | your Jo Malone candles are burning in every room, | 每个房间里都点了你的祖马龙蜡烛 |
[10:54] | and every trace of my existence | 浴室里任何我的痕迹 |
[10:57] | has been removed from the bathroom. | 都已经清理干净了 |
[10:59] | Thank you. Just because I had to flee to the boroughs | 谢谢你 不能因为我必须逃到这个区 |
[11:02] | doesn’t mean my creme de la mer should have to suffer, too. | 就让我的面霜也跟着受委屈 |
[11:05] | I saw your photo in the paper. Is–is everything okay? | 我看到报纸上的你照片了 一切都还好吗 |
[11:07] | Everything is horrible. | 一切都糟透了 |
[11:10] | I need to go to Louis and reassure him | 我必须向路易保证 |
[11:11] | that he’s never gonna lose me, but something is stopping me. | 他绝不会失去我 但有些事情阻止了我 |
[11:15] | Chuck is stopping you. | 恰克阻止了你 |
[11:16] | No. I haven’t even spoken to Chuck. | 不是 我都没跟恰克说过这些 |
[11:17] | You don’t have to. You two have | 你没必要说 你们俩之间有一种 |
[11:18] | some strange force field effect on each other. | 奇怪的作用力场 会令你们互相影响 |
[11:20] | Physicists should study it. | 没准物理学家应该研究一下 |
[11:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:24] | Though the last thing you deserve is to hear these words– | 尽管你最不该听到的就是接下来这番话 |
[11:28] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[11:29] | Chuck has finally become | 恰克终于变成了 |
[11:30] | the person I’ve always wanted him to be, | 我想要他成为的那个人 |
[11:32] | and I know how to change the Louis | 现在我又知道怎么样让路易 |
[11:33] | back into the prince I fell in love with, | 变回我所爱上的那个王子 |
[11:35] | which means I’m trapped. | 这也就是说我进退两难 |
[11:36] | I have to choose, but I can’t. You have to help me. | 我必须做出选择 但我不能 你得帮我 |
[11:44] | Have you made a list of pros and cons? | 你有没有列优缺点对比表 |
[11:45] | Sometimes that helps me. | 有些时候这能帮到我 |
[11:46] | Lists are for choosing bridesmaids, | 这种表是用来选择伴娘的 |
[11:48] | not who you’re spending the rest of your life with. | 而不是用来选择和你共度余生的那个人 |
[11:49] | You’re right. Go the Howard Hughes route. | 没错 你就一条路走到黑吧 |
[11:51] | I’m sure you’ll figure it out by the time you’re peeing in jars. | 我肯定你能在进产房前做出选择的 |
[11:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:57] | Okay, I’ll start with Chuck. | 那我从恰克开始说起 |
[11:59] | Pros–he truly has become a good man. | 优点 他真的变成一个好人了 |
[12:02] | Cons–he’s slept with every woman in New York. | 缺点 他和纽约的每个女人都睡过 |
[12:05] | It could get a little awkward at dinner parties. | 这可能会给各种晚宴增添少许尴尬 |
[12:06] | Sometimes fun. Don’t judge. | 有时挺有趣的 不许指指点点 |
[12:09] | Okay, Louis. Pros–obviously, he’s a prince. | 好吧 路易 优点 很显然他是个王子 |
[12:12] | Of Monaco. What else? | 摩纳哥的王子 还有呢 |
[12:14] | He’s the father of my child. | 他是我孩子的父亲 |
[12:24] | The fact is… | 实际上 |
[12:27] | I can make all the lists in the world, | 我可以列举所有的优点缺点 |
[12:31] | but what else matters? | 但是有什么用呢 |
[12:32] | I’ve pretended like it’s not a factor, | 我假装孩子的事不是问题 |
[12:33] | but it’s everything. | 但它代表了一切 |
[12:36] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[12:38] | Louis is the father of my child, | 路易是我孩子的父亲 |
[12:41] | so… he is the only ending to this fairy tale. | 所以 他是我童话唯一的结局 |
[12:46] | Right? | 对吗 |
[12:49] | He–he doesn’t have to be. | 也不一定就是他啊 |
[12:51] | You don’t think it would matter | 你觉得即使我怀的是 |
[12:52] | that my baby is another man’s child? | 另一个人的孩子 也没关系吗 |
[12:57] | It wouldn’t to me. | 如果是我 我不在乎 |
[13:00] | You’re–you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[13:01] | I at least have to ask. | 至少我应该问问 |
[13:05] | Uh, can you do me a favor and go grab us some food? | 你能帮我个忙 去买点吃的回来吗 |
[13:08] | I’m famished. | 我快饿死了 |
[13:15] | Ma’am. | 女士您好 |
[13:23] | This better be a long-distance call. | 你最好是从千里之外打来的 |
[13:25] | I told you. I’m not leaving until I get my money. | 我告诉过你 我拿不到钱是不会离开的 |
[13:28] | Look, I offered you some cash to help you get back home, | 我说给你些回家的路费 |
[13:30] | and you said no. | 是你自己不要的 |
[13:32] | $5,000? | 五千块吗 |
[13:33] | What good is that? | 塞牙缝都不够 |
[13:35] | I gave up everything for you. | 我为你放弃了一切 |
[13:37] | Either you give me the full amount you promised, | 要么你给我你允诺的那笔钱 |
[13:39] | or I will tell anyone who will listen who you really are. | 要么我就将你的真实身份昭告天下 |
[13:41] | Go ahead and try. | 尽管去 |
[13:42] | If my family didn’t believe you, who will? | 我的家人都不相信你 还有谁会相信 |
[14:03] | What are you working on so intently over there? | 你这么专注在干什么呢 |
[14:05] | I’m going through old “Gossip girl” blasts, | 我在看以前《八卦天后》的爆料 |
[14:08] | trying to figure out | 想弄个明白 |
[14:08] | when I started making such bad romantic decisions. | 我对于恋爱的错误决定是什么时候开始的 |
[14:11] | It’s… a trip– | 真是漫漫长路[Trip也是内特的表哥名字] |
[14:13] | which is also the name of one of my disastrous choices. | 也是我众多错误选择之一 |
[14:18] | Not all bad, I hope. | 希望不全是坏的 |
[14:20] | No. No, I’m up to, uh, junior year, | 不是 不是 我看到了高三的时候 |
[14:23] | and there’s a lot of stuff about me and Dan, which is good. | 有很多我和丹的事 那一段还是很好的 |
[14:26] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[14:28] | Do you remember our first official date, | 你还记得我和他的第一次正式约会吗 |
[14:30] | when he took me to Jean Georges to try to impress me? | 为了让我印象深刻 他带我去了让乔治餐厅 |
[14:33] | I do. Yeah, he was so nervous, | 记得啊 当时他紧张得要死 |
[14:34] | I considered slipping him a tranquilizer. | 我还想要不要给他喝点镇定剂 |
[14:38] | We had fun. Mm. | 我们在一起很开心 |
[14:39] | You know, the truth is, | 其实 |
[14:41] | I don’t think I ever got it right before Dan… | 在丹之前 我没遇到过那么适合我的人 |
[14:43] | or–or since him. | 在他之后也一样 |
[14:46] | Besides Nate, | 除了内特 |
[14:47] | he’s probably the only good guy I’ve ever dated. | 他是我唯一交往过的好男生 |
[14:50] | I can’t disagree. And you guys were great together. | 确实 你们在一起很般配 |
[14:53] | I don’t think I realized how great at the time. | 可惜那时当局者迷啊 |
[14:55] | Well, I think it’s really something | 正是这种感觉 |
[14:57] | how those feelings turned into such an enduring friendship. | 才让你们一直保持朋友关系 |
[15:00] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. Of course. | 没错 确实 |
[15:05] | Hmm. That’s weird. A “Gossip girl” blast. | 奇了怪了 《八卦天后》爆料 |
[15:07] | Yeah, I’ve noticed | 我感觉最近 |
[15:08] | you guys haven’t gotten a lot of those lately. | 你们很少收到这样的信息了 |
[15:09] | Everyone’s been afraid to send in tips | 那次身份泄密以后 |
[15:11] | since their identities were revealed. | 大家都不敢提供线索了 |
[15:13] | “Since no one will dare to send in a scoop, | 既然大家都退缩了 |
[15:15] | I had to do by own stakeout, | 我就要自己出手咯 |
[15:17] | and my hard work paid off. | 我的努力没有白费 |
[15:18] | Spotted– | 有发现 |
[15:19] | Possible royal runaway bride Blair Waldorf | 皇室落跑新娘布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[15:22] | being offered refuge at lonely boy’s loft. | 在孤独男孩的阁楼里避难 |
[15:26] | Looks like Brooklyn fools rush in.” | 看来布鲁克林的小傻瓜要介入咯 |
[15:28] | Mm, I guess Dan got the ending he wanted. | 丹做到了他想做的事 |
[15:32] | Good for him. | 为他高兴 |
[15:53] | Hello, Blair. | 布莱尔 怎么了 |
[15:55] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[16:01] | It seems as you’ve found your way, I’ve lost mine. | 你找到了未来的方向 我却迷失了 |
[16:06] | I didn’t think Blair Waldorf could get lost. | 我认识的布莱尔·霍道夫不会这样的 |
[16:09] | Neither did I, but… | 我也不知道 但是 |
[16:11] | I’m so lost, I wound up in Brooklyn. | 我真的好迷茫 我躲到了布鲁克林 |
[16:14] | Well, there are worse places. | 那地方不算最糟的 |
[16:16] | This isn’t something Humphrey could help you with? | 汉弗瑞帮不到你吗 |
[16:18] | No. Only you. | 帮不了 只有你能 |
[16:23] | Do you think you could love another man’s child? | 你会爱别的男人的孩子吗 |
[16:26] | Why are you asking me this? | 为什么这么问 |
[16:31] | I’m… paralyzed. | 我整个人都瘫痪了 |
[16:35] | I… can’t move. I can’t breathe. | 我动不了 呼吸不了 |
[16:40] | You have to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[16:43] | I can’t make this decision for you, Blair. | 我不能帮你做决定 布莱尔 |
[16:47] | You’re the one who has to live with it. | 必须你自己去面对 |
[16:50] | But… | 但是 |
[16:54] | what’s the right choice, Chuck? | 我该怎么选择 恰克 |
[16:58] | I can’t imagine | 嫁给孩子的亲生父亲 |
[16:59] | it would be a mistake to marry the father of your child. Right? | 总不会错 不是吗 |
[17:13] | So the fake story Maureen told about the affair– | 莫林胡编乱造的那个故事 |
[17:16] | did she do that on her own, or were you involved? | 是她自己想出来的 还是和你商量的 |
[17:19] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[17:20] | I thought it would help Trip. Obviously, it was a mistake. | 我以为能帮到特里普 没想到失策了 |
[17:24] | I was planning on telling you about Maureen this weekend, | 我本打算这周末告诉你莫林的事儿 |
[17:26] | but you beat me to it. | 但你逼得我不得不现在说 |
[17:29] | And since we’re having this conversation, | 既然已经开头了 |
[17:31] | there’s something else I was gonna tell you. | 我还想告诉你一些事 |
[17:34] | It wasn’t a coincidence that Diana hired you. | 戴安娜也不是随随便便找上你的 |
[17:36] | She did so at my request. | 是我安排的 |
[17:39] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[17:41] | W-why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[17:44] | The whole reason I came to work here | 我来这儿工作 正是因为 |
[17:45] | was because I didn’t want to get a job through my family. | 我不想靠家里的关系 |
[17:48] | I wanted to prove myself. | 我想证明自己 |
[17:49] | And you did. | 你做到了 |
[17:51] | I was worried for your future, Nathaniel. | 我以前很担心你的前途 内特尼尔 |
[17:53] | I thought you might enjoy working in journalism. | 我以为你会喜欢做新闻 |
[17:56] | And in all honesty, | 说实话 |
[17:57] | I hoped I could control some of the press about Trip. | 我想掌控 一部分媒体对特里普的报道 |
[18:01] | Yeah, but why–why are you coming clean now? | 明白 那为什么现在又来澄清呢 |
[18:04] | That editorial that you published- | 你发表的评论 |
[18:07] | it made me realize | 让我意识到 |
[18:08] | you’re the one who has an understanding of | 只有你才真正明白 |
[18:10] | which direction the Van Der Bilt family needs to go in | 我们范·德·比尔特家族应何去何从 |
[18:13] | if we’re gonna continue to be leaders. | 如果我们想继续保持领先地位 |
[18:17] | Not Trip. | 不是特里普 |
[18:18] | No. Not anymore. | 对 不是他 |
[18:20] | I should let you get back to work. | 我该放你回去工作了 |
[18:24] | I know this is a lot to take in, | 我知道你需要时间去接受这一切 |
[18:26] | But I hope you will still be my guest | 但我希望这周末 |
[18:27] | at Camp Allen this weekend. | 你能来参加艾伦营的活动 |
[18:30] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[18:36] | I’m assuming Trip is the one who told you about Maureen. | 莫林的事 是特里普告诉你的吧 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry he said anything before I was able to. | 很遗憾 我没赶在他之前 |
[18:43] | He’s always wanted me to take him to Camp Allen. | 他一直都想让我带他去艾伦营 |
[18:45] | He was pretty upset when I invited you over him. | 这次我邀请了你 而不是他 他挺郁闷的 |
[18:48] | So you never asked Trip to go? | 你从来没邀请过他吗 |
[18:50] | No. | 对 |
[18:52] | Trip’s scared he’s gonna lose the election, | 特里普本来就怕这次选举失利 |
[18:55] | and I think it’s beginning to make him a little desperate. | 这下他又该失望了 |
[18:58] | I’m gonna head over there, have a little talk with him. | 我得过去和他谈谈 |
[19:01] | Please, um, let me know | 对了 如果你改变周末的计划 |
[19:02] | if you change your mind about the weekend. | 一定要告诉我 |
[19:13] | Nate? | 内特 |
[19:15] | Uh, Max Harding, Ivy’s… | 我是马克斯·哈丁 艾薇的 |
[19:17] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[19:20] | There’s something you need to know about Charlie. | 我想告诉你一些查莉的事儿 |
[19:21] | Yeah, that you accused her of being an imposter? | 还要诬陷她是骗子吗 |
[19:24] | Serena and Charlie already told me. | 瑟琳娜和查莉已经跟我说过了 |
[19:26] | Let me guess. You’re here | 我猜 |
[19:27] | because you want me to buy your story. | 你想让我出钱买内幕 |
[19:28] | It’s worth it. | 物有所值 |
[19:29] | Yeah, well, what makes you think | 你凭什么以为 |
[19:30] | that I’d believe anything that you had to say? | 我会相信你的话 |
[19:32] | She’s not who she says she is, Nate. | 关于她的身份 她说的全是假话 内特 |
[19:42] | Hey, Serena, the loft is surrounded by paparazzi. | 瑟琳娜 阁楼下全是狗仔 |
[19:45] | It’s–it’s insane. | 疯了吧他们 |
[19:46] | Well, they’re probably tracking “Gossip girl” | 他们应该是收到《八卦天后》的消息了 |
[19:47] | who’s tracking Blair to your door. | 知道布莱尔在你那儿 |
[19:49] | Look, I know why you invited her there, | 我知道你为什么让她过去 |
[19:51] | and I think it’s a huge mistake. | 你这么做根本就不对 |
[19:53] | She and Louis may be having problems, | 她和路易或许是有问题 |
[19:55] | but they’re still engaged. | 但他们已经订婚了 |
[19:56] | And then there’s Chuck. | 而且别忘了还有恰克 |
[19:58] | Dan, this is not the time to be throwing your hat into the ring. | 丹 现在不是你该参加竞争的时候 |
[20:01] | Why do you care? | 你为什么这么在意 |
[20:02] | Because unlike you, I have her best interests at heart. | 我可不像你 我很了解她 |
[20:06] | Telling her your feelings is not gonna change your ending. | 告诉她你的感受是不会改变结局的 |
[20:09] | It’s just gonna mess with hers. | 只会让她也陷入一团糟的地步 |
[20:11] | Well, listen, the fact is, | 好吧 听着 事实上 |
[20:13] | this doesn’t concern you at all. | 这不关你的事 |
[20:15] | I’m gonna talk to Blair. | 我要找布莱尔谈谈 |
[20:16] | And even if it’s the biggest kamikaze disaster of my life, | 就算这是我人生中最大的一次自杀性灾难 |
[20:19] | It’s my disaster. It’s my ending. | 这也是我自己的灾难 我自己的结局 |
[20:21] | So–so–so please, stay out of it. | 所以 请你 别再管这件事了 |
[20:28] | Fine. Then I may just help someone else get their ending. | 好吧 那我去帮别人成就美好的未来好了 |
[20:32] | Go ahead, Serena. | 你随意 瑟琳娜 |
[20:34] | They say love is blind, | 人们常说爱情是盲目的 |
[20:36] | But jealousy, it seems, | 但是某人的嫉妒之心 |
[20:38] | provides a clear view all the way to Monaco. | 却使通往摩纳哥的爱情之路变得清晰可见了 |
[20:48] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[20:50] | Oh, I’m sorry to bother you. | 不好意思打扰你了 |
[20:52] | I was just leaving and I wanted to say hi. | 我正准备走的 只是来打个招呼 |
[20:54] | No. Please, come in. | 没事 请进吧 |
[20:55] | You’re the first friendly face I’ve seen all day. | 你可是我今天见到的第一个带着笑脸的人 |
[20:57] | That bad, huh? | 这么糟糕吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah. Yeah, today… | 是啊 是啊 今天 |
[21:02] | Yeah. Hey, listen, I have to tell you, | 对了 听好 我必须告诉你 |
[21:05] | Your, uh, ex Max came by to see me earlier. | 你的 呃 前男友马克斯刚才来找过我了 |
[21:08] | He’s trying to sell your story. | 他想告诉我你过去的事情 |
[21:11] | What did he say to you? | 他对你说了些什么 |
[21:13] | Oh, he was looking for money. | 他不过就是想要钱而已 |
[21:14] | He seemed pretty desperate, though. | 不过他看上去很绝望 |
[21:16] | I kicked him out, but I thought you should know. | 我把他赶走了 不过我觉得你应该知道 |
[21:18] | Just… Be careful. | 你还是小心为好 |
[21:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:22] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:25] | I’m sorry you’re not gonna be able | 你今晚不能去我的派对 |
[21:26] | to make it to my party tonight. | 真是太可惜了 |
[21:28] | Oh, well, actually, I might be able to now. | 那个 其实 我现在又能去了 |
[21:31] | My grandfather just admitted to me | 我祖父刚刚告诉我 |
[21:33] | That the only reason I have this job | 我得到这份工作唯一的原因是 |
[21:34] | is because he bought “The spectator.” | 他买下了整个《观察家》 |
[21:38] | And here I was, | 可我居然还以为 |
[21:39] | thinking I was doing great work and so proud of it, | 是因为我的业绩很好 并且引以为傲 |
[21:41] | And now I just feel like a total… fraud. | 我现在觉得这一切都是骗局 |
[21:44] | Look, it doesn’t matter how you got here, | 听着 你是怎么到这里工作的其实并不重要 |
[21:48] | Nate. | 内特 |
[21:49] | Once you started the job, you did the work. | 从一开始接受这份工作 你就努力去做到最好 |
[21:52] | I read that editorial you wrote, and it’s clear | 我读过你写的社论了 很显然 |
[21:55] | that you’ve become the leader that you wanted to be. | 你已经变成你想要成为的那种领导者了 |
[21:59] | If you deserve to be that person, | 如果你有资格成为这种人 |
[22:01] | then own it and never look back. | 那就好好把握 绝不要回头 |
[22:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:14] | Thank you for letting me use the suite to set up. | 谢谢你让我用酒店的场地来开派对 |
[22:16] | It’s made things so much easier. | 这真的省事多了 |
[22:18] | I hope we’ll see you later. | 我希望等会儿能看到你 |
[22:21] | As a public service, I’m staying home this evening. | 作为一个人民公仆 我决定今晚待在家里 |
[22:24] | I see. | 好吧 |
[22:25] | Well, for what it’s worth, Blair won’t be attending. | 对了 不知道该不该说 布莱尔不会参加 |
[22:28] | Blair’s schedule is of no interest to me. | 我对布莱尔的行踪不感兴趣 |
[22:31] | Look, I don’t mean to pry, Charles. | 听着 我没有打探的意思 查尔斯 |
[22:32] | But I have been worried about you | 我只是很担心你 |
[22:33] | as her wedding date approaches. It can’t be easy. | 毕竟她的婚礼就快到了 你一定很不好过 |
[22:37] | Thank you for your concern, but I’m fine. | 谢谢你的关心 但我很好 |
[22:40] | It’s nothing that can’t be fixed with a night of scotch | 喝一整晚的苏格兰威士忌总能治愈一切 |
[22:43] | And perhaps a rogue socialite, | 如果你实在担心我 那就找一个 |
[22:45] | if you care to send one my way. | 上流社会的恶棍来陪我好了 |
[22:49] | Well, if you find that that falls short, | 好吧 如果你感觉有任何的不开心 |
[22:52] | I’m always here for you. | 你可以随时找我 |
[22:54] | No matter how ugly or dark your feelings may be, | 不管你的感情有多么的龌龊和阴暗 |
[22:56] | You should not have to bear them alone. | 你都不应该独自承受 |
[22:58] | I appreciate it,Lily, | 我很感激 莉莉 |
[22:59] | But you have no idea what you’d be taking on. | 但是你并不知道你揽了一个多大的活儿 |
[23:02] | Are you kidding? Of course I do. | 开什么玩笑 我当然知道了 |
[23:04] | Try as you might, you don’t scare me. | 随你怎么吓唬我 我不会被吓跑的 |
[23:07] | I’m sorry to inform you | 很抱歉地通知你 |
[23:08] | that my love for you is unconditional. | 我对你的爱是无条件的 |
[23:10] | The idea of unconditional love | “无条件的爱”这个说法 |
[23:13] | is as quaint as the tooth fairy | 就和牙仙 |
[23:16] | or environmentally friendly dry cleaning. | 或者环保干洗一样 是不存在的 |
[23:18] | No, no, not when you’re a parent. | 不是的 等到为人父母你就懂了 |
[23:22] | Look, you might only be my son by marriage, Charles, | 听着 或许你只是我的继子 查尔斯 |
[23:27] | but I’ve always loved you as my own, | 但是我一直都把你当亲儿子一样疼爱 |
[23:29] | And I hope you get the opportunity | 我也希望你能在未来的某一天 |
[23:31] | to feel that kind of love with someone someday. | 有机会对某个人产生同样的爱 |
[23:43] | I haven’t heard from her in weeks. | 我已经好几周没有联系到她了 |
[23:45] | I’m going out of my mind. | 我快要疯了 |
[23:47] | Well, maybe I can help you. | 或许我可以帮助你 |
[23:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:51] | I thought after what happened at the shower, | 我觉得在婚前派对上发生了那些事之后 |
[23:53] | You would want me as far away from Blair as possible. | 你肯定想让我离布莱尔越远越好 |
[23:56] | It’s not for you. It’s for her. | 我不是为了你 我是为了她 |
[23:58] | I just want Blair to be happy | 我只是希望布莱尔能开心一点 |
[24:00] | and all of her dreams to come true. | 希望她的梦想都能够成真 |
[24:01] | And… I believe you’re the one that can do that for her. | 而且 我相信你是能带她这些的那个人 |
[24:06] | But you have to promise me– no more scheming. | 但是你要保证 绝不再耍任何诡计了 |
[24:08] | Of course. I realize now how wrong I was. | 当然 我现在知道我犯了多大的错了 |
[24:10] | I’m not looking at the gossip sites. | 我不再关注八卦网页了 |
[24:12] | I’m–I’m not reading the newspapers. | 我也不再看报纸上的报道了 |
[24:16] | I just want Blair back. | 我只想让布莱尔回来 |
[24:18] | But I can’t tell her this. | 但是我没机会告诉她这些 |
[24:19] | I don’t even know where she is. | 我连她在哪里都不知道 |
[24:21] | I do. | 我知道 |
[24:36] | It’s decided. | 我决定了 |
[24:38] | Chuck? | 选恰克 |
[24:40] | No. | 不是 |
[24:42] | Apparently, there are some risks | 很显然 恰克·拜斯也有不想 |
[24:43] | even Chuck Bass isn’t willing to take. | 承担的风险 |
[24:46] | So… | 所以 |
[24:49] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[24:52] | Congratulations? | 应该恭喜你吗 |
[25:02] | I’m not crying. | 我没有哭 |
[25:04] | You smell like onions. | 是你身上有洋葱味 |
[25:06] | Blair, what if… | 布莱尔 如果 |
[25:07] | You don’t marry Louis? | 你不嫁给路易呢 |
[25:09] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[25:11] | Be alone? | 一个人孤独终老 |
[25:12] | No. | 不是 |
[25:14] | What do you really want? | 你真正想要什么 |
[25:16] | To be happy. | 开心快乐 |
[25:19] | But I don’t think I know how to anymore. | 但我不知道如何得到 |
[25:24] | I-I think I know how to make you happy. | 我 我想我知道如何让你快乐 |
[25:38] | I spoke with Nathaniel. | 我和内特尼尔谈过了 |
[25:39] | He told me about your visit. | 他给我说你跟他见面了 |
[25:41] | How dare you try to undermine my relationship | 你怎么这么大胆敢来破坏 |
[25:43] | with my grandson? | 我和我孙子的关系 |
[25:44] | What did you expect? | 你觉得我会怎么做 |
[25:45] | I’d give up everything without a fight | 我连争取都不争取就放弃一切 |
[25:46] | just because you decided Nate was the future of this family? | 只是因为你决定内特是这个家族的未来 |
[25:50] | You’ve been the engine behind my entire career. | 你一直是我整个事业的幕后操手 |
[25:52] | And that can only last for so long. | 所以你才能有了这么多成就 |
[25:54] | The voters are not behind you. | 投票人都不支持你 |
[25:56] | Yeah, and you can change that and you know it. | 没错 但你可以改变这一切 你心知肚明 |
[25:58] | If you abandon me now, I’ll lose the election. | 如果你现在放弃我 我就没法当选 |
[26:00] | I’ll have nothing. | 我会失去一切 |
[26:01] | My mind’s made up. | 我意已决 |
[26:03] | Nate called to confirm he’s coming with me this weekend. | 内特打电话确认了这周末要和我一起去 |
[26:06] | Plans have all been arranged. | 已经安排好计划了 |
[26:08] | Time to get on board. | 是时候让内特入伙了 |
[26:13] | Congressman? | 议员先生 |
[26:16] | I think we can help each other. | 我想我们可以互相帮助 |
[26:17] | Uh, I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[26:20] | Someone who’s sick of being pushed around by these people. | 厌恶被这些人任意摆布的人 |
[26:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[26:34] | Apparently, the same as you. | 很显然 和你的意图一样 |
[26:36] | The prince and the pill popper. | 王子和瘾君子 |
[26:37] | This should be fun. Shall we? | 这下可有意思了 可以进吗 |
[26:39] | No one’s answering. | 没人应门 |
[26:41] | The man can’t hold his liquor or his narcotics. | 这人不胜酒力 也受不了麻醉毒品 |
[26:44] | The last time he tried to crash at my place, | 上一次他试图加入我的世界 |
[26:47] | I learned where he hid his spare key. | 他就把他备用钥匙放哪给说漏嘴了 |
[26:57] | Sorry, boys, but didn’t you know | 抱歉 孩子们 难道你们不知道 |
[26:59] | that if you wait too long to seize the day… | 如果等得太久 你一直期盼的那天 |
[27:03] | Gone. | 他们走了 |
[27:04] | Where would she go? | 她能去哪 |
[27:05] | The one you want can get away? | 也会从你手中溜走吗 |
[27:21] | There she is. Charlie, this is Matthew Lynch. | 她来了 查莉 这位是马修·林奇 |
[27:25] | He’s covering the party for “Women’s wear daily.” | 他为《女装日刊》报道派对 |
[27:26] | You look fantastic. Who are you wearing? | 你看起来光彩照人 你穿的是谁设计的服装 |
[27:28] | Oh, thank you. Badgley mischka. | 谢谢 巴杰利·米施卡的 |
[27:30] | It’s great. | 非常漂亮 |
[27:31] | Shall we go get ourselves a drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[27:33] | Enjoy your night. | 玩得开心 |
[27:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:36] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[27:37] | This party is a dream come true. | 这个派对像一场成真的美梦 |
[27:39] | I… just can’t believe that you would do all of this for me. | 我真不敢相信你为我安排好了一切 |
[27:43] | Oh, my darling, you are family. | 亲爱的 你是家族的一份子 |
[27:45] | This is what we do for family. | 我们为家人就是要在所不辞 |
[27:56] | Take this polyester rag off my face right now, Humphrey! | 现在把我脸上这块尼龙破布扯下去 汉弗瑞 |
[28:00] | And who doesn’t keep a silk blindfold | 谁都该在床头桌上留块 |
[28:02] | in their bedside table? | 丝绸眼罩吧 |
[28:11] | You brought me to watch a human sacrifice, | 你是带我来看一场活人献祭 |
[28:14] | or an episode of “The bachelor.” | 还是是一集《单身汉》 |
[28:15] | Either way, I am not happy. | 不管怎样 我都没觉得快乐 |
[28:17] | Would you relax? You are totally safe, | 你能放松点吗 你现在非常安全 |
[28:20] | and the paparazzi have no idea where you are. | 狗仔队不知道你在哪里 |
[28:22] | We took the service elevator out of my apartment. | 我们是从我公寓外的货梯出来的 |
[28:23] | So… I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[28:25] | No, no! | 不 不行 |
[28:26] | You are not going anywhere until you tell me what’s going on. | 除非你告诉我是怎么回事 否则你哪也别去 |
[28:29] | Would you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[28:31] | I’m not in the habit of doing that. | 我没这个习惯 |
[28:33] | Well, you don’t really have a choice now, do you? | 你现在也没有别的选择了 不是吗 |
[28:41] | Just pull around to the garage. | 停到车库去 |
[28:42] | – Evening, sir. Welcome. – Thank you. | -晚上好 先生 欢迎您 -谢谢 |
[28:49] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[28:50] | Thought I’d check out Charlie’s party for myself. | 我得亲自看看查莉的派对 |
[28:53] | Yeah? You leave her alone. | 是吗 离她远点 |
[28:58] | Hey, look, just ’cause you’re not interested in my story | 你对我的故事不感兴趣 |
[29:00] | doesn’t mean someone else won’t be. | 不意味着别人也是如此 |
[29:02] | I heard there are reporters here tonight. | 我听说今晚这儿有很多记者 |
[29:04] | A society princess exposed as a white trash fraud? | 一个社交界的王妃被曝光成一个穷苦白人骗子 |
[29:07] | Sounds pretty compelling to me. | 听上去很吸引人 |
[29:09] | Yeah, well, I guess I’ll have to make sure | 是的 好吧 我想我得去确认一下 |
[29:11] | no one lets you in the door. | 没人会让你进去 |
[29:18] | Charlie, hey. | 查莉 |
[29:21] | Nate. I didn’t think you’d be here. | 内特 我以为你不会来 |
[29:23] | Yeah, I can’t stay. | 是的 我不能久留 |
[29:24] | But listen, I just wanna give you a heads-up. | 但是我想提醒你一下 |
[29:26] | Max is here, and he just told me | 马克斯在这里 他告诉我 |
[29:28] | he’s gonna try and sell his story | 他要把他的故事 |
[29:30] | to one of the reporters covering your party. | 卖给报道你派对的记者 |
[29:31] | Yeah, but it’s all lies. | 是吗 但那都是谎言 |
[29:33] | And you don’t think anyone would believe him, right? | 你不会觉得有人会相信他的话吧 是吗 |
[29:37] | Yeah, but a story a story. | 不会 但故事毕竟是故事 |
[29:38] | I mean, true or false, it can take on a life of its own. | 我是说 不管是真还是假 它都会自圆其说 |
[29:41] | Really? She wasn’t at Dan’s? | 真的吗 她不在丹那里 |
[29:42] | Okay, I’ll find out where she is. I promise, Louis. Bye. | 好吧 我去找找她在哪 我保证 路易 再见 |
[29:45] | Hey, have either of you seen Blair or Dan? | 你们有谁看见布莱尔或是丹了吗 |
[29:47] | There’s Dan. | 那不是他吗 |
[29:52] | Listen, Humphrey, I don’t wanna play hide-and-seek right now. | 汉弗瑞 我现在不想玩捉迷藏的游戏 |
[29:55] | Just tell me where the hell Blair is. | 赶紧告诉我布莱尔在哪 |
[30:06] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[30:09] | Looks like he’s helping Chuck and Blair finally be together. | 看起来像是在帮助恰克和布莱尔重归于好 |
[30:15] | Would you guys excuse me? I’m gonna go have a drink. | 抱歉离开下 我要去喝一杯 |
[30:20] | Well, I hope the paparazzi don’t know Blair’s here. | 我希望狗仔队不知道布莱尔在这里 |
[30:22] | They’ll try to storm the empire and ruin the whole party | 他们会攻入帝国大厦毁掉派对 |
[30:25] | just trying to get a photo. | 仅仅为了拍张照片 |
[30:27] | Seriously? The paparazzi could shut down the party? | 真的吗 狗仔队能够干扰到派对吗 |
[30:30] | Especially if they knew Blair was here with Chuck. | 特别是如果他们知道了布莱尔是和恰克在这 |
[30:33] | I’ll go talk to security about Max. | 我去和保安说一下马克斯的事 |
[30:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:46] | Did you have something to do with this? | 这一切是你安排的吗 |
[30:47] | No. Dan arranged it for us. | 不 是丹为我们安排的 |
[30:50] | What “Us”? | 什么”我们” |
[30:52] | The “Us” I should have fought for when you called. | 你打给我时我就应该争取的”我们” |
[30:56] | The “Us” that is not just you and me, | 我们不只是我和你 |
[30:59] | but you, me, and your baby. | 而是我 你和孩子 |
[31:01] | Then… | 那 |
[31:04] | W-why did you tell me to choose Louis? | 为什么你让我选择路易 |
[31:06] | I thought it was selfish if I was the one to tell you | 我觉得由我来让你放弃你们的家庭 |
[31:09] | to break up your family. | 是很自私的做法 |
[31:12] | That was the moment you chose not to be selfish? | 你就在那个时候 选择不自私吗 |
[31:14] | Well, timing has never been our strong suit. | 选择好时机一直都不是我们的强项 |
[31:18] | I had it all wrong. | 我错了 |
[31:20] | Just because Louis is the father of your baby | 路易是你孩子的父亲 |
[31:22] | does not mean you should be with him. | 但这并不意味着你应该和他在一起 |
[31:23] | You should be with me. | 你应该和我在一起 |
[31:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:29] | Because I’m going to love your baby as much as I love you. | 因为我会像爱你那样 爱那个孩子 |
[31:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:40] | “Gossip Girl” | 《八卦天后》 |
[31:41] | Someone sent out a blast that I’m here… with you. | 有人爆料说我在这里 和你在一起 |
[31:45] | I don’t want any photos of us to get back to Louis | 在我亲自见到路易之前 |
[31:48] | before I can talk to him. I gotta get out of here. | 我不想让他看到咱们俩的照片 我得走了 |
[31:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:52] | I wanna come with you. | 我想和你一块去 |
[32:05] | Hey, sorry to bother you guys. | 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[32:06] | Just wanted to make sure you saw the “Gossip Girl” blast. | 只是确认一下你们看到了八卦天后上的爆料 |
[32:08] | We need to leave immediately. | 我们得赶紧离开这 |
[32:10] | Yeah, I have a car here waiting for me. | 有辆车在等着我 |
[32:12] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[32:12] | All right, perfect. Then they’ll be down in the garage. | 那太好了 那它们应该都停在车库里了 |
[32:14] | We can go through there. Come on. | 我们可以走到那去 快来 |
[32:20] | I’d like to have everyone’s attention, please. | 大家请注意一下 |
[32:26] | Wow. The paparazzi are aggressive tonight. | 狗仔队今晚很勤奋呐 |
[32:29] | They must really want a shot of our new “It” Girl. | 他们肯定迫不及待的想要报道这位新社交名媛了 |
[32:34] | I’d like to say a few words about my lovely niece | 我要介绍一下我可爱的外甥女 |
[32:37] | Charlotte Rhodes. | 夏洛特·罗兹 |
[32:38] | Since she didn’t grow up in New York city, | 她不是在纽约长大的 |
[32:40] | you haven’t had the opportunity | 所以你们大家都没有机会了解 |
[32:41] | to know what a wonderful young woman she is. | 她是一位多么出色的年轻女性 |
[32:43] | I hope, starting tonight, you get that chance. | 我希望从今晚开始 你们能够有机会了解她 |
[32:46] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[32:50] | Took you long enough, | 你们这条路真是够长的 |
[32:52] | and I’m not talking about the walk from the lobby to here. | 我指的并不是大厅到这的路 |
[32:56] | Have a good trip, Nathaniel. | 旅途愉快 内特尼尔 |
[33:01] | Camus said that life is the sum of our choices. | 加缪[法国作家]说过我们的选择决定了我们的人生 |
[33:05] | Choose wisely, and fortune smiles upon you. | 选对了 未来就会微笑着等着你 |
[33:09] | But choose poorly? | 但是如果选错了呢 |
[33:12] | You never know what price you’ll have to pay. | 你永远都想不到自己要付出怎样的代价 |
[33:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:28] | Yeah. I’m okay adjacent. | 恩 我不介意你坐我旁边 |
[33:31] | I’m sorry I came down so hard on you before. | 很抱歉我之前那样打击你 |
[33:34] | Eh, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[33:35] | I was gonna tell Blair how I felt about her. | 我本打算告诉布莱尔我对她的感觉的 |
[33:39] | You mean you were gonna tell her you love her? | 你是说本打算告诉她你爱她 |
[33:42] | In spite of myself– and honestly, many times– | 不用管我自己 说实话 很多时候 |
[33:44] | in spite of her. | 也不用管她 |
[33:45] | I-I mean, I didn’t want to. | 我不想这样的 |
[33:47] | I kept trying to make it go away, | 我不断尝试放下这段感情 |
[33:49] | but how do you kill a feeling? | 但感情这东西怎么能轻易抹杀掉呢 |
[33:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:53] | When you told me about the idea | 你告诉我说的 |
[33:55] | of rewriting the end of my story, | 重写小说的结尾的主意 |
[33:57] | I thought, maybe… | 我想 也许 |
[33:59] | maybe that’s the answer. | 也许这就是答案 |
[34:01] | Then what stopped you? | 那你为什么没有说呢 |
[34:02] | When I saw Blair, | 我看见布莱尔的时候 |
[34:03] | she’d just gotten off the phone with Chuck | 她刚和恰克打完电话 |
[34:04] | and she was heartbroken. | 她很伤心 |
[34:07] | You know, I’ve been so consumed with my own feelings, | 我太在意自己的感情了 |
[34:08] | I wouldn’t let myself see how much she loves Chuck. | 我假装看不到她爱恰克有多深 |
[34:12] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[34:15] | She didn’t need my confession. She needed my help. | 她不需要我的表白 她需要我的帮助 |
[34:18] | Wow, that’s… | 那真是 |
[34:21] | that’s a really amazing thing to do, Dan. | 你能这么做真是太棒了 丹 |
[34:23] | Yeah, well, I mean… | 好吧 我是说 |
[34:26] | It wasn’t easy. | 这很难 |
[34:27] | But I do think, uh, | 但我真的觉得 |
[34:29] | that I can give myself a new ending | 我可以为自己写一个不同的结尾 |
[34:32] | by making sure Chuck and Blair get the ending they deserve. | 让恰克和布莱尔得到他们想要的结局 |
[34:36] | I want her to be happy. | 我希望她快乐 |
[34:42] | Gotta head home and get started on this afterword. | 我要回家开始写编后记了 |
[34:44] | Dan… | 丹 |
[34:46] | You’re one of the good ones, you know? | 你是一个好人 知道吗 |
[34:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:06] | You have fun at your party? | 派对过得愉快吗 |
[35:08] | When are you gonna leave me alone? | 你什么时候才能不要来烦我 |
[35:09] | Starting now, actually. | 其实从现在开始就不会了 |
[35:11] | I got some money, going back to Portland. | 我得到了一些钱 正要回波特兰 |
[35:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:15] | You think once I’m gone, you’re free. | 你自以为我离开这 你就解脱了 |
[35:17] | The truth is, once I go, Ivy, | 事实上 我离开了这 艾薇 |
[35:19] | you are trapped in this lie forever. | 你一辈子都会被这个谎言所困扰 |
[35:21] | Look, I worked hard to get here. | 听着 我努力了很久才获得了现在这一切 |
[35:24] | Trust me. I couldn’t be happier. | 相信我 我开心得不得了 |
[35:26] | Yeah, maybe for now. | 对 你现在也许是 |
[35:26] | That’ll wear off eventually. | 但早晚有一天这种感觉会不复存在的 |
[35:28] | No actress wants to play the same role her entire life. | 没有哪个演员想要一辈子都在演同一个角色 |
[35:30] | This is more than just a role. | 这不只是一个角色 |
[35:33] | This is my life now, | 这是我的生活 |
[35:35] | and these people are my family. | 那些人是我的家人 |
[35:38] | How can their love be real | 你自己就是个冒牌货 |
[35:39] | when you’re a total fake? | 他们的爱怎么可能是真的呢 |
[35:51] | Whoa. Are those paparazzi? | 哪些是狗仔队吗 |
[35:52] | Yeah. They’re chasing the car in front of us. | 对 他们在追前面那辆车 |
[35:54] | Pretty aggressive. | 胆子太大了 |
[35:56] | Yeah. I think they’re chasing my friends. | 对 我想他们在追我朋友 |
[36:03] | I have to tell Louis face-to-face | 我得当面告诉路易 |
[36:05] | that the wedding is off. | 婚礼取消了 |
[36:06] | He–he deserves at least that. | 至少他应该听我亲口告诉他 |
[36:08] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[36:09] | I mean, a-a prince, a fairy tale wedding. | 他是王子 还有那个童话般的婚礼 |
[36:11] | – This is all you ever wanted. – No. | -这都是你以前想要的 -不 |
[36:14] | You’re all I ever wanted. | 你才是我想要的 |
[36:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:18] | I love every part of you. | 我爱你的全部 |
[36:21] | I-I couldn’t tell Louis that he would never lose me | 我不能告诉路易我们会相守一生 |
[36:23] | because it wasn’t true. | 因为那不是真的 |
[36:26] | You’re the one I never want to leave. | 你才是我想厮守一生的人 |
[36:34] | Okay, h-how–how do you want to do this? | 你想怎么做 |
[36:36] | First, we have to go to the consulate | 我们得先去领事馆 |
[36:37] | So I can tell louis it’s off, and then… | 我要当面告诉路易 然后 |
[36:40] | I-I don’t know. We–we could go anywhere. | 我不知道 我们去哪都行 |
[36:42] | Switzerland has impeccable schools | 瑞士的学校很完美 |
[36:44] | Or maybe tokyo? | 东京也行 |
[36:46] | They have opening ceremony and great test scores. | 他们的开学典礼不错 考试成绩也很好 |
[36:47] | Blair, blair, we don’t need to go anywhere. | 布莱尔 我们哪都不用去 |
[36:50] | We can raise this baby right here. | 我们可以就在这把孩子养大 |
[36:53] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[37:03] | Hey, grandfather. | 外公您好 |
[37:06] | Yeah, well, I was a little delayed leaving the empire, | 我从帝国出来的时候遇到点事晚了点 |
[37:08] | but I’m on my way to Westchester airport now. | 我现在在去西切斯特机场的路上 |
[37:10] | Westchester? | 西切斯特? |
[37:11] | I thought I was taking you to the upper east side. | 我以为要送你去上东区 |
[37:12] | What? No. No, no, no. Hey. Hey, c–let me call you back. | 什么 不是不是 我待会打给你 |
[37:16] | What? No. I-I have a flight out of westchester county airport | 不是 我要赶45分钟后在西切斯特郡机场 |
[37:18] | in 45 minutes. | 起飞的航班 |
[37:19] | Okay. I just gotta get out of the park | 好的 等到开出公园 |
[37:21] | and then I can turn around. It’s not a problem. | 我就调头 没问题的 |
[37:22] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[37:25] | Those motorcycles are really out of control. | 那些摩托车真是疯了 |
[37:27] | What the hell are they doing? | 他们到底想干嘛 |
[37:29] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[37:53] | Nate, I got your messages. | 内特 我听到你的留言了 |
[37:54] | Are Chuck and Blair okay? | 恰克和布莱尔怎么样 |
[37:55] | I don’t know, but I saw the whole thing. | 我不知道 我目睹了整个过程 |
[37:57] | I stayed with them until the ambulances came. | 我一直呆在现场直到救护车赶到 |
[38:00] | They’re with the doctors now. | 医生正在替他们检查 |
[38:01] | I spoke with the E.M.T. who brought them in. | 我问了推他们进来的急救人员 |
[38:03] | He said it’s pretty bad. | 他说情况不容乐观 |
[38:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:16] | Eleanor, Cyrus, Harold, and Roman | 埃莉诺 赛勒斯 哈罗德和罗曼 |
[38:19] | are all flying in on the next flight from Paris. | 将坐下一班航班从巴黎飞过来 |
[38:22] | Eleanor was distraught. | 埃莉诺急得快发疯了 |
[38:33] | Serena texted me. | 瑟琳娜给我发了短信 |
[38:35] | Are Blair and Chuck all right? | 布莱尔和恰克没事吧 |
[38:37] | We don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[38:38] | We’re hoping for the best. | 我们只能往好的方向想 |
[38:40] | I’m gonna go track down the doctor | 我去找医生 |
[38:41] | and see if I can get an update. | 看看有没有新的进展 |
[38:43] | This is all gossip girl’s fault. | 这都是八卦天后的错 |
[38:45] | If she hadn’t sent out that blast… | 如果她没有爆料 |
[38:46] | Well, I’m not trying to defend her, | 我不是想替她说话 |
[38:48] | But it’s not like gossip girl hopped on a motorcycle | 但又不是八卦天后骑着摩托车 |
[38:50] | and chased Chuck and Blair through the streets of Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿的街头穷追恰克和布莱尔 |
[38:52] | Well, she may as well have. | 她也差不多了 |
[38:53] | If gossip girl didn’t exist, | 如果没有八卦天后 |
[38:55] | Chuck and Blair would not be in the hospital right now, | 恰克和布莱尔现在不会在医院躺着 |
[38:57] | fighting for their lives. | 在生死线上挣扎 |
[38:59] | You know, I spent the whole morning looking at old blasts, | 我整个上午都在看她以前老的爆料 |
[39:01] | And it’s unbelievable the amount of pain she’s caused. | 她所造成的苦痛简直无可估量 |
[39:04] | This is just the culmination of years of damage. | 这次多年的伤害总算攀上了顶峰 |
[39:07] | All right, so what do you want to do? | 好吧 那你想怎么办呢 |
[39:08] | Well, I wanna finish what Diana started. | 我要完成戴安娜未完成的事 |
[39:10] | I wanna take gossip girl down for good. | 一举击溃八卦天后 |
[39:12] | I’m with you, | 我支持你 |
[39:13] | And I think we should use “The Spectator” To do it. | 我们应该借助《纽约观察家》 |
[39:26] | Charlie… | 查莉 |
[39:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:30] | No. | 不好 |
[39:31] | No, I’m–I’m not. | 不 我不好 |
[39:35] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[39:37] | What are you talking about? Of course it’s not. | 你说什么呢 当然不是你的错 |
[39:41] | I sent the “Gossip girl” Blast. | 是我爆料给《八卦天后》的 |
[39:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:46] | I didn’t do it to hurt Blair. | 我不是想要伤害布莱尔 |
[39:48] | I was just trying to protect myself. | 我只是想要自保 |
[39:50] | From what? | 自保什么 |
[39:52] | Max showed up tonight. | 马克斯今晚出现了 |
[39:55] | He was threatening to sell my story | 他威胁要将我的事 |
[39:56] | to the reporters covering the party. | 卖给报导今晚派对的记者 |
[39:58] | And I thought that if I sent the blast, | 我以为如果我爆料出去 |
[40:00] | then the paparazzi would show up | 狗仔就会出现 |
[40:02] | and would crash the party and it’d be shut down | 那么在马克斯有机会捣乱之前 |
[40:05] | before Max could do any damage. | 派对就会被迫终止 |
[40:07] | But what damage could he do? | 他又能捣什么乱呢 |
[40:09] | Max is a complete fraud. | 马克斯只不过是个骗子 |
[40:13] | Rufus, I’m sorry. | 鲁弗斯 我很抱歉 |
[40:17] | It’s me. I’m the fraud. | 是我 我才是骗子 |
[40:34] | I just spoke to the doctor, and, um, | 我刚跟医生谈过了 |
[40:36] | the good news is that… | 好消息是 |
[40:38] | Blair is awake and responsive. | 布莱尔醒了并意识清楚 |
[40:42] | And Chuck? | 恰克呢 |
[40:47] | Carol, it’s me, Ivy. | 卡萝 是我 艾薇 |
[40:51] | I gotta get out of here. | 我得离开这 |
[40:53] | I’m leaving tonight. | 我今晚就走 |
[40:56] | This time, I’m not coming back. | 这一次 我不会再回来了 |
[40:59] | We all like to think | 我们都倾向于认为 |
[41:00] | that we’re in the driver’s seat of our own lives. | 命运掌握在自己手中 |
[41:03] | But the truth is, | 但事实上 |
[41:04] | the idea that we can control our fate is an illusion. | 人定胜天只是幻觉 |
[41:15] | You can choose the most loyal friends, | 你可以选择忠诚的朋友 |
[41:17] | the dream job… | 梦想的工作 |
[41:19] | the truest love. | 最真挚的爱情 |
[41:23] | There’s been an accident. | 出了个意外 |
[41:26] | How bad? | 情况有多糟 |
[41:27] | You know I wouldn’t take a risk like this if it wasn’t serious. | 如果不严重我也不会冒这种险 |
[41:30] | I had no choice. | 我没有别的选择 |
[41:31] | Okay, Jack. I’ll get on the next plane. | 好 杰克 我坐下一班航班赶过去 |
[41:33] | You’ll meet us there? | 你在那等我们? |
[41:35] | Of course. Thank you, Diana. | 当然 谢谢你 戴安娜 |
[41:37] | It’s not me you should thank. | 你该谢的不是我 |
[41:39] | But at the end of the day, out fate is decided for us. | 但是最终 一切都是命中注定 |
[41:45] | All we can do is hope we have the strength to cope | 我们能做的只是祈祷自己足够强大 |
[41:48] | with the hands she deals us. | 来应对命运的各种挑战 |