时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You were gonna tell her you love her. | 你本打算告诉她你爱她 |
[00:02] | I kept trying to make it go away, | 我不断尝试放下这段感情 |
[00:03] | but how do you kill a feeling? | 但感情这东西怎么能轻易抹杀掉呢 |
[00:05] | You’re one of the good ones, you know? | 你是一个好人 知道吗 |
[00:07] | Just because Louis is the father of your baby | 路易是你孩子的父亲 |
[00:09] | does not mean you should be with him. | 但这并不意味着你应该和他在一起 |
[00:11] | You should be with me. | 你应该和我在一起 |
[00:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:12] | Because I’m going to love your baby | 因为我会像爱你那样 |
[00:14] | as much as I love you. | 爱你的孩子 |
[00:16] | Whoa. Are those paparazzi? | 那些是狗仔队吗 |
[00:18] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[00:21] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[00:22] | Carol, it’s me, Ivy. | 卡萝 是我 艾薇 |
[00:24] | I’m leaving tonight. | 我今晚就走 |
[00:26] | This time I’m not coming back. | 这一次 我不会再回来了 |
[00:27] | If “Gossip girl” didn’t exist, | 如果没有《八卦天后》 |
[00:28] | Chuck and Blair would not be in the hospital right now, | 恰克和布莱尔现在不会在医院躺着 |
[00:31] | fighting for their lives. | 在生死线上挣扎 |
[00:33] | I wanna take “Gossip Girl” down for good. | 我要一举击溃《八卦天后》 |
[00:34] | I think we should use the “Spectator” to do it. | 我们应该借助《纽约观察家》 |
[00:36] | Blair is awake and responsive. | 布莱尔醒了并意识清楚 |
[00:39] | And Chuck? | 恰克呢 |
[01:08] | Louie? What are you doing out here in the rain? | 路易 下这么大雨 你在这干什么 |
[01:12] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我没注意到 |
[01:14] | I hadn’t realized you and Blair | 我不知道你和布莱尔 |
[01:15] | had returned from Europe already. | 已经从欧洲回来了 |
[01:17] | Been back for three weeks. I’m surprised you didn’t know. | 回来三周了 难道你不知道吗 |
[01:20] | One of the downsides of not having “Gossip girl” these last few months. | 这是《八卦天后》消失了几个月惹的祸啊 |
[01:24] | Any information would have to come | 我只能从布莱尔那里获得消息 |
[01:25] | from Blair speaking to me directly, which she hasn’t. | 但是她没告诉我 |
[01:29] | She’s been busy. | 她最近很忙 |
[01:33] | I’m very sorry she lost the baby. | 我很遗憾她失去了那个孩子 |
[01:35] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[01:36] | Seems to be. | 看起来还好 |
[01:38] | She spends all her hours planning the wedding. | 她整天忙着筹备婚礼 |
[01:43] | Well, I, uh, I can’t very well let you get sick | 你大喜之日临近 我可不能由着你生病 |
[01:47] | before your big day. Come on. I’ll walk you home. | 来吧 我送你回家 |
[01:49] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[01:50] | Look, I know we’ve had our differences. | 我知道我们过去有分歧 |
[01:53] | Are you really going to pass up the offer of an umbrella | 但今晚雨下得这么大 |
[01:55] | on a night like this? | 你真的要拒绝我帮你撑伞吗 |
[02:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:02] | Shouldn’t you be at some scandalous party | 明天就到新年前夜了 |
[02:04] | the night before New Year’s eve? | 你不去参加那种绯闻倍出的派对吗 |
[02:05] | I haven’t really been in a party mood. | 我没有心情去参加派对 |
[02:07] | Well, at least you’ve fully recovered from the accident. | 至少你已经从车祸中完全恢复了 |
[02:09] | Physically. | 只是身体上恢复了 |
[02:50] | Go find Dorota. Have her dry you off. | 去找多洛塔 让她帮你弄干 |
[02:53] | Thanks for letting us up while we wait for my car. | 谢谢你让我们上楼来等车 |
[02:56] | It’s the least I can do after you saved me from the monsoon. | 雨中你帮了我 这是我应该做的 |
[02:59] | I’ll go get us some towels. | 我去拿毛巾来 |
[03:06] | Louis? | 路易 |
[03:23] | Dorota’s obviously become lax in announcing visitors. | 多洛塔随随便便就放人进来 |
[03:25] | There’s no need to reprimand the help. Louis invited me in. | 不要随意指责别人 路易让我进来的 |
[03:28] | I should have known you’d manipulate someone. | 我就知道你利用了某人 |
[03:30] | How can you blame me? You won’t respond to my texts or calls. | 你怎么能怪我呢 你不接电话也不回短信 |
[03:34] | I just wanted to be there for you | 你失去了孩子 |
[03:35] | after the baby. | 我只不过想帮你 |
[03:37] | Well, as you can see, | 好吧 你也看到了 |
[03:38] | I survived without you. | 没有你我也挺过来了 |
[03:40] | And I intend to continue that way, | 而且我想要保持现在这个状态 |
[03:42] | so you should go. | 所以你该走了 |
[03:43] | That’s it? I’m just cut out of your life | 就是这样吗 你连理由都不告诉我 |
[03:45] | without any explanation? | 就把我踢出了你的生活 |
[03:46] | My New York wedding is in less than a month. | 我纽约的婚礼只剩下不到一个月了 |
[03:49] | I have to keep my priorities in order. | 我得分清轻重缓急 |
[03:51] | We were your priority. | 我们的事原来可是你最先考虑的事情 |
[03:54] | What happened, Blair? | 发生了什么 布莱尔 |
[03:56] | What changed after the accident? | 车祸意外后是什么变了 |
[03:58] | Did it ever occur to you | 你有没有想过 |
[03:59] | that there’s no such thing as an accident? | 根本没有意外这种事情 |
[04:01] | Well, it certainly felt like one when the car hit the wall. | 汽车撞墙不就算是一个意外吗 |
[04:03] | Or it was the universe’s way of pointing out | 可如果这是冥冥之中有人告诉我们 |
[04:05] | what’s really important. | 什么才是真正重要的呢 |
[04:07] | How can you say we weren’t important? | 你怎么能说我们的事情不重要呢 |
[04:08] | We were the only thing that matters. | 我们的事是唯一重要的事情 |
[04:11] | Well, you’re obviously not leaving, so I will. | 好吧 看来你不打算走 那我走 |
[04:13] | Tell Louis Bergdorf’s stayed open late | 告诉路易波道夫百货公司很晚才打烊 |
[04:15] | so I can finish our registry. | 我登记完再回来 |
[04:31] | I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我迫不及待地想和你共度余生 |
[04:33] | I… | 我 |
[04:35] | I love you, Chuck. | 我爱你 恰克 |
[04:37] | I love you, too, Blair. | 我也爱你 布莱尔 |
[04:40] | Chuck? Are you all right? | 恰克 你没事吧 |
[04:44] | Yes. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢 |
[04:47] | Blair said to, uh, tell you she’s gone | 布莱尔让我告诉你 |
[04:49] | to pick out china patterns. | 她去挑选瓷器的样式了 |
[04:52] | At this hour? | 现在吗 |
[04:52] | I’m sure it’s just her excuse to avoid me. | 我觉得这不过是她逃避我的借口 |
[04:56] | I wish that were true. | 我倒希望她是为了躲你 |
[04:58] | But these excursions have become quite regular. | 她最近经常自己出门 |
[05:00] | Well, is that why you were out in the rain– | 这就是你下着大雨还出去的原因吗 |
[05:02] | looking for her? | 去找她 |
[05:03] | I just wanna know what she’s doing. | 我只是想知道她在干什么 |
[05:04] | Have you asked Serena? | 你问过瑟琳娜吗 |
[05:07] | Blair is not sharing anything with her. | 布莱尔什么都不和她说 |
[05:10] | She doesn’t even let Dorota accompany her. | 她甚至都不让多洛塔陪她一起去 |
[05:13] | To be honest, I thought she might be back with you. | 说实话 我以为她找你去了 |
[05:16] | Well, as you can see, my presence only made her flee. | 你也看到了 我一来她就走了 |
[05:21] | I’m thinking of hiring a detective. | 我想雇个私家侦探 |
[05:23] | I need to know the woman I’m about to marry | 我得知道这个要和我结婚的女人 |
[05:26] | isn’t having an affair. | 没有外遇 |
[05:27] | Well, we’re both here, | 我们俩都在这 |
[05:28] | so who else can she possibly be cheating with? | 还有谁可能和她在一起 |
[05:35] | Hello, Daniel. | 你好 丹 |
[05:36] | What are you doing here in Brooklyn? | 你来布鲁克林干什么呢 |
[05:37] | In the–in the rain at night? | 今天晚上还下着这么大的雨 |
[05:40] | I was in the neighborhood | 我就在附近 |
[05:42] | checking in on my Brooklyn holdings, | 视察一下我在布鲁克林的子公司 |
[05:43] | And I wanted to make sure | 顺便确认一下 |
[05:45] | you hadn’t fallen into another literary slump. | 你没有再次陷入写作低谷 |
[05:48] | Yeah, I’ve been holed up trying to figure out a concept | 我一直呆在屋子里思考新书的总体架构 |
[05:49] | for my new book, and it’s great that they gave me a deal | 他们能让我出续集真的是太好了 |
[05:51] | for a second one, but that means I-I actually have to come up | 但同时也意味着 |
[05:54] | with something to write about, so, uh… | 我必须得想出来自己要写些什么 |
[05:56] | I should probably get back to failing at that. | 我应该回去继续纠结了 |
[05:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:59] | Did you know Blair was back in town? | 你知道布莱尔回来了吗 |
[06:01] | No. I mean, I-I-I live in Brooklyn. | 不 我 我在布鲁克林啊 |
[06:05] | Without “Gossip girl”, I know nothing. | 没了《八卦天后》我就什么都不知道了 |
[06:06] | I assume losing the baby made her realize | 我想 孩子没了让布莱尔 |
[06:10] | she loved Louis after all. | 最终意识到她爱的是路易 |
[06:12] | He doesn’t think so. He thinks Blair might be having an affair. | 可他不这么认为 他觉得布莱尔有外遇 |
[06:16] | What? No, that’s insane. | 什么 不 怎么可能 |
[06:17] | How would you know? You said you hadn’t seen her. | 你怎么知道 你说没见过她 |
[06:19] | Well, I just mean that after everything Blair’s been through, | 我是说 在布莱尔经历了这些事情后 |
[06:22] | It doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[06:24] | Love doesn’t make sense, | 爱情本来就没道理 |
[06:25] | and neither does Blair’s behavior right now. | 布莱尔现在的一举一动也让人摸不透 |
[06:28] | Louis is considering hiring a private investigator. | 路易正在考虑雇佣私家侦探 |
[06:31] | Well, I hope you talked him out of that. | 那我希望你帮他打消了这念头 |
[06:33] | I did. I think you’d make a much better choice. | 的确 因为我更寄希望于你 |
[06:36] | Chuck, I’m not gonna spy on Blair. | 恰克 我不会去侦查布莱尔的 |
[06:37] | Why? You know her well enough | 为什么不 你够了解她 |
[06:40] | to know if she’s hiding something. | 如果她在隐瞒什么你也一定能知道 |
[06:42] | Unless there’s a reason | 除非你有什么原因 |
[06:44] | you don’t want the truth to come out. | 不想真相大白 |
[06:45] | No, that’s not it. Of course I do. | 不 我当然想了 |
[06:48] | Then I look forward to a full report. | 那我就等着你交个满分答卷了 |
[07:04] | Chuck can never know the truth. | 恰克永远不会知道真相 |
[07:28] | Hey, happy almost new year. | 新年前夕快乐 |
[07:30] | I hope you’re coming to the “Spectator” Party tonight. | 希望你今晚能来《观察家》派对 |
[07:32] | Well, after Nate finally forgave me | 好吧 现在内特终于原谅我 |
[07:33] | for diminishing him to half a Derek in my book, | 在书里把他缩减成半个德里克了 |
[07:35] | I’m not gonna miss this chance to support him. | 我当然不会错过这个支持他的机会 |
[07:37] | Good, then you can help me with my year in review lists. | 很好 那你可以帮我弄这个年度回顾了 |
[07:40] | I need “biggest transformation.” | 我需要”年度最大革新”那种总结 |
[07:43] | Oh. Um… How about you? | 那你呢 |
[07:47] | From busting Ben out of prison | 从把本救出监狱 |
[07:48] | to being the biggest blogger in new york city, | 到成为纽约最大的博客主 |
[07:52] | complete with cool new computer? | 还有个这么赞的新电脑 |
[07:53] | Oh, well, you can thank “Gossip girl” disappearing for that. | 好吧 这都要多谢《八卦天后》消失了 |
[07:56] | People are just desperate for information, | 人们渴望知道新鲜事 |
[07:58] | even if it’s just about me | 就算只是我的琐碎生活 |
[07:59] | and my lack of new year’s date. | 比如说新年约会对象仍然空缺 |
[08:01] | Well, I’m sure that will make all the men at the party | 那我保证这个派对上的男人们 |
[08:03] | supremely happy. | 都会超级兴奋 |
[08:04] | Have you seen Blair? Is she around? | 你看到布莱尔了吗 她在吗 |
[08:06] | Uh, she’s not. Were you supposed to meet her? | 不在 你是来找她的吗 |
[08:08] | No. No, I just heard she was back in town. | 不 不 我只是听说她回来了 |
[08:10] | I wondered how she was doing. | 我想知道她是否还好 |
[08:11] | Well, I wish I knew. She’s been keeping to herself lately. | 我也想知道 近来她一直一个人待着 |
[08:14] | She wouldn’t even let me go with her | 连去王薇薇婚纱店试婚纱 |
[08:16] | to Vera Wang for her gown fitting. | 她都不要我陪 |
[08:19] | Nate, hey, were you waiting downstairs? | 内特 你是在楼下等我了吗 |
[08:21] | I’m sorry. I’m almost ready. | 抱歉 我马上就好 |
[08:22] | Oh, good. We just need to meet the caterer. | 好 没事 我们要去见见宴会负责人 |
[08:23] | Hey, dan, glad to see ya. | 丹 很高兴见到你 |
[08:25] | You know, “Inside” didn’t make it into | 《局外人》没能入围 |
[08:26] | our year’s best book list. | 我们的年度最佳书籍 |
[08:28] | I’m sorry, dude. | 很遗憾 兄弟 |
[08:29] | Well, it’s probably best to keep it in 2011. | 没事 2011的就让它留在2011 |
[08:31] | It’s a new year, new book. | 新年新书嘛 |
[08:32] | What’s this one about? | 这本准备写什么呢 |
[08:33] | I don’t know yet, which could be | 还不知道 |
[08:34] | why I haven’t started writing it. | 所以还一个字没动 |
[08:36] | You should consider, um, having it set in Alaska | 也许可以把场景设定在阿拉斯加 |
[08:40] | or maybe make it a period piece? | 或者干脆写本历史小说 |
[08:42] | I vote for anything you don’t have to write | 只要你不戳朋友们的脊梁骨 |
[08:43] | behind your friends’ backs. | 我就都赞成 |
[08:45] | Listen, even if it’s about frankenstein in the old west, | 听着 就算是要写古代西方的科学怪人 |
[08:48] | I promise you full disclosure. | 我也保证全都告诉你们 |
[08:50] | Sounds like a new year’s resolution to me. | 真像是新年表决心啊 |
[08:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:53] | You wanna walk out with us? | 跟我们一起出去吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah, sure, I’ve– I’ve got an errand to run. | 当然 我还有事 |
[09:00] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[09:01] | Alexa Chung is a better invite than your dad. | 艾里珊·钟的邀请比你爸的重要多了 |
[09:04] | Well, have fun. But not too much fun. | 好吧 玩得开心 也别太过了 |
[09:07] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[09:10] | Jenny sends her love from london. | 珍妮从伦敦发来祝福了 |
[09:12] | Oh, it was so nice to have her and Eric home for christmas. | 她和艾瑞克都在家过圣诞的时候多好啊 |
[09:17] | Oh, no. Not the sad empty nest face already. | 好了 不要又是一副空巢期的失望表情 |
[09:21] | No, it’s not that. | 不 没这个意思 |
[09:23] | It’s just that I hoped that Charlie might surprise us | 我只是希望查莉能给我们一个惊喜 |
[09:26] | with a visit, or at least a call. | 比如说突然拜访 或者至少打个电话吧 |
[09:28] | She made it pretty clear that life in the upper east side | 她已经说得很清楚了 上东区的生活 |
[09:30] | was too much for her. | 还是不适合她 |
[09:32] | Well, I can understand, with the press at her party | 我能理解 她的派对给她带来太大压力 |
[09:34] | and the paparazzi chasing charles and blair. | 还有追逐查尔斯和布莱尔的狗仔队们 |
[09:37] | But we were so close. | 但我们如此亲密 |
[09:40] | I just wish she had said good-bye. | 我只是希望她至少道个别 |
[09:42] | She didn’t want to upset you after the accident. | 也许在出事之后 她不想再让你难过了 |
[09:45] | She was a wreck, Lil. She knows what she wants. | 她已经康复了 莉莉 她知道自己要什么 |
[09:47] | Well, I would feel better hearing that from her. | 如果她亲自跟我说 我会更开心 |
[09:49] | Every time I call Carol, | 每次我给卡萝打电话 |
[09:51] | she says that Charlie’s just run out. | 她都说查莉出走了 |
[09:52] | You cannot blame me for not trusting my sister | 你不能怪我怀疑她 |
[09:55] | to tell me what’s really going on. | 没告诉我实情 |
[09:58] | And Carol’s crazy, but she does love her daughter. | 卡萝是有点神经 但她还是爱她女儿的 |
[10:00] | And we both agree that pushing Charlie to talk to us | 而我们都同意 强迫查莉跟我们谈 |
[10:03] | would be a mistake. | 会是个错误 |
[10:05] | I know. I just hope she’s okay. | 我知道 我只是希望她一切都好 |
[10:18] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[10:19] | You know how many brides I had to peek in on to find you? | 你知道我找了多少个新娘才找到你吗 |
[10:21] | Yes, it is possible to lose too much weight before the wedding. | 没错 她们是该在婚礼前好好减减肥了 |
[10:27] | Not you, though. You look perfect. | 不过不是你 你看上去美极了 |
[10:31] | I can’t get married in this dress. | 我不能穿着它结婚 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[10:37] | All right, let’s get you out of it, then. | 好吧 把它换下来吧 |
[10:40] | It’s beautiful, but… | 它很美 可是 |
[10:43] | Vera designed it for me before the accident, | 这是出事前薇薇给我设计的 |
[10:45] | And now… All I see is everything I lost. | 而现在 我眼前的都不再属于我了 |
[10:54] | Seriously, what is the point | 不过说真的 为什么 |
[10:55] | Of making these things so tiny and complicated? | 要把衣服做得这么细致又复杂呢 |
[10:58] | It’s too late anyway. | 可是已经太迟了 |
[11:01] | Do you know how many months of work went into this beading? | 你知道这些珠绣要用多少月来完成吗 |
[11:04] | A bride can’t just change her mind | 新娘不能在只有几周就要举行婚礼的时候 |
[11:06] | weeks before the wedding. | 突然要换礼服 |
[11:07] | Yes, she can, and she can also change her mind | 不 当然可以 还可以改变主意 |
[11:09] | about marrying Louis. | 不嫁给路易 |
[11:11] | Nice try, but I told you I’m committed to him, | 很有说服力 但我已经决定嫁给他了 |
[11:15] | and nothing’s gonna change that. | 什么都不能阻止我 |
[11:18] | Is everything okay in here, Blair? | 一切都好吗 布莱尔 |
[11:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:22] | You are an artist. | 你真是位艺术家 |
[11:24] | But she… needs to get married in a different dress. | 但她…得换一件婚纱去结婚 |
[11:27] | I had a feeling, | 我预料到了 |
[11:28] | so I pulled some wonderful choices. | 所以准备了一些更好的选择 |
[11:31] | Thank you for being so understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[11:34] | I’ll go get the dresses from the back. | 我去后面把礼服拿来 |
[11:41] | Now… what did you burst in on my emotional moment | 你在我最脆弱的时候闯进来 |
[11:44] | to yell at me about? | 想说什么 |
[11:45] | Oh, it can wait until after you find the right dress. | 等你选好称心的礼服后我再告诉你 |
[11:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:56] | Remember how you asked me to call you | 还记得你叮嘱我 一旦布莱尔来试婚纱 |
[11:58] | when Blair came in for her fitting? | 就打电话给你吗 |
[12:00] | She’s here with a guy who’s not the prince, | 她现在和一个男人在这里 不是王子 |
[12:02] | and he’s not a gay stylist. | 也不是同性恋设计师 |
[12:05] | Let me guess– dark, curly hair | 让我猜猜 黑色卷发 |
[12:08] | with the pale visage of someone who doesn’t get out much. | 和没怎么晒过太阳的苍白肤色 |
[12:11] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[12:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:15] | We need to move this stakeout to Vera Wang. | 我们转移 去王薇薇婚纱店 |
[12:22] | Most surreal New York moment? | 最超现实的纽约一刻 |
[12:24] | – The earthquake. – Or Paz De La Huerta. | -地震 -或者帕兹·德拉维尔塔 |
[12:26] | What’s up with your e-mail? | 你的邮箱怎么回事 |
[12:27] | I thought the R.S.V.P.s were going to my assistant. | 我以为”请回复”这类邮件都是助理处理 |
[12:29] | Ever since “Gossip girl” went into hiding, | 自从《八卦天后》关闭以后 |
[12:31] | people have been sending their blasts to me. | 人们开始把爆料发到我这里 |
[12:33] | Serena, there are thousands of unread messages here. | 瑟琳娜 你有上千封未读邮件 |
[12:36] | Yeah, I hoped if I ignored them long enough, | 对 我以为只要忽略他们够久 |
[12:38] | people would get the point, and I guess they haven’t. | 他们就能明白 不过目前好像还没有 |
[12:41] | I thought you wanted gossip girl | 我以为你想要八卦天后 |
[12:42] | to pay for causing Chuck and Blair’s crash. | 为造成布莱尔和恰克的撞车事故付出代价 |
[12:44] | But the police didn’t press charges. | 但是警察没有起诉 |
[12:45] | What else can we do except settle for her silence? | 除了让她闭嘴以外我们还能做什么 |
[12:48] | You call that silence? | 你管那个叫闭嘴吗 |
[12:48] | That’s the sound of the entire upper east side sending you their blasts. | 整个上东区的人都在向你发送爆料 |
[12:52] | If you don’t start posting them, | 如果你不发表这些爆料 |
[12:53] | they’ll go back to gossip girl or someone worse. | 它们还会被发给八卦天后或者更糟的人 |
[12:55] | My blog is about my own experience, | 我的博客只记录自己的生活 |
[12:57] | not using information to hurt people. | 我不想通过爆料伤害别人 |
[12:59] | Yeah, well, the least you can do is read them. | 至少你可以读一下它们 |
[13:04] | You don’t think it’s too simple? | 你不觉得那条样式太简单了吗 |
[13:05] | Why am I even asking your opinion on fashion? | 我为什么在问你关于时尚的意见 |
[13:08] | And why are you not responding? | 而你居然也不回答 |
[13:10] | What stopped your never-ending soliloquy? | 什么改变了你的喋喋不休 |
[13:12] | You said I wasn’t allowed to question | 你不让我过问 |
[13:14] | your marrying Louis, so… | 你嫁给路易这件事情 所以 |
[13:15] | Oh. Then you may resume your silence. | 好吧 你可以继续保持沉默 |
[13:17] | Blair, we are lying to all the people we care about. | 布莱尔 我们在向所有人撒谎 |
[13:19] | Which is fine, when it’s for their own good. | 这样对大家都好 所以没关系 |
[13:22] | I’m not sure that it is. | 我不确定这样好不好 |
[13:23] | Look, Chuck and Louis are already suspicious. | 恰克和路易已经在怀疑了 |
[13:25] | Don’t you think it’d be better | 你不认为我们先告诉他们 |
[13:26] | to tell them before they find out on their own? | 比他们自己发现要好吗 |
[13:27] | How would they do that? | 他们怎么会发现呢 |
[13:29] | The only ones who know are you, me, and god, | 此事只有天知地知你知我知 |
[13:30] | and god doesn’t blab. | 天和地又不会泄密 |
[13:31] | I don’t know how much longer I can keep this secret. | 我不知道我还能保守这个秘密多久 |
[13:34] | Forever. You promised. | 永远 你答应过的 |
[13:37] | I don’t know if I can live with those consequences. | 我不知道我能不能承受那样的结果 |
[13:38] | Look, I know our situation is far from ideal, | 我知道我们现在的状况并不理想 |
[13:40] | but don’t go all “Notebook” on me, not now. | 但是不要对我说教 至少现在不要 |
[13:44] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[13:45] | Hey, you have me. All right? | 你知道我在的 好吗 |
[14:11] | So put Weiner as worst political blunder and worst photo. | 把韦纳评为最大政治错误 年度最差摄影 |
[14:16] | Could you see who that is, please? | 你可以帮我看下是谁吗 |
[14:20] | It’s a text. Doesn’t say who from. | 是条短信 没写发件人 |
[14:26] | “I thought you were a journalist with integrity?” | “你是个正义的记者吧” |
[14:29] | Maybe Anthony Weiner has your office bugged. | 也许安东尼·韦纳窃听了你的办公室 |
[14:31] | Yeah. Or someone else we did a story on isn’t happy. | 有可能 或者什么人不太满意我们的报导 |
[14:41] | “Not important. The important thing is | “我是谁不重要 重要的是 |
[14:43] | that the paparazzi didn’t cause Blair and Chuck’s accident.” | 布莱尔和恰克的车祸不是狗仔队造成的” |
[14:48] | “I did my research. Do yours.” | “我做了调查 你也应该调查一下” |
[14:58] | I thought I’d check in, see how your sleuthing is going. | 我打来问问 你的跟踪有什么收获吗 |
[15:02] | Well, I’ve uncovered the fact that Blair’s wedding dress, | 我看到了布莱尔的婚纱 |
[15:05] | Uh, fits like a glove, you know? | 很适合她 |
[15:07] | I think the only person she’s seeing covertly is Vera Wang. | 我想她只秘密会见了王薇薇 |
[15:11] | Anything else to report? | 还有什么要报告的吗 |
[15:12] | No, just, uh, just shopping for some wedding stuff, | 没有了 她只买了一些婚礼需要的东西 |
[15:14] | bossy phone calls to Dorota. You know, that’s it. | 口气专横地给多洛塔打了几个电话 |
[15:17] | Well, if you’re sure, | 如果你确定就这些的话 |
[15:18] | the mission need not be continued. | 这项任务不用继续了 |
[15:21] | Thank you for your diligent effort. | 谢谢你的努力付出 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I’m sorry I couldn’t find any more answers. | 不用 我很抱歉没能发现更多有用信息 |
[15:35] | Louis, you were right about Blair. | 路易 你对布莱尔的怀疑没错 |
[15:37] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[15:49] | Hey, Louis, | 路易 |
[15:49] | Any luck convincing Blair to come to the party tonight? | 成功劝服布莱尔来参加今晚的派对了吗 |
[15:52] | Not yet. She’s said no to every invitation | 还没有 我们回来纽约之后 |
[15:54] | since we returned to New York. | 她拒绝了所有邀请 |
[15:56] | I’m afraid new year’s eve will be no different. | 我恐怕就算是一年最后一天也不会有什么例外 |
[16:01] | Louis, Serena, it’s nice to see you. | 路易 瑟琳娜 很高兴见到你们 |
[16:04] | Chuck, what are you doing here? | 恰克 你在这里干什么 |
[16:05] | I came to tell Louis he was right. | 我来告诉路易他是对的 |
[16:08] | Blair is having an affair… | 布莱尔有外遇了 |
[16:10] | with your ex. | 和你的前男友 |
[16:11] | I’m referring to Dan, not the myriad of men since. | 我指丹 不是那之后不计其数的男人们 |
[16:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:15] | Dan said he hasn’t even seen blair | 丹说布莱尔从欧洲回来以后 |
[16:16] | since she got back from Europe. | 他还没有见过她呢 |
[16:18] | He lied to you, just as he lied to me. | 他对你说谎了 也对我说谎了 |
[16:19] | When he said Blair was shopping for wedding trinkets, | 布莱尔买婚礼饰品的时候 |
[16:22] | he was with her. | 和他在一起 |
[16:24] | You followed them? | 你跟踪他们了吗 |
[16:26] | After you told me not to hire a detective? | 可是你告诉过我不要雇私家侦探 |
[16:28] | You obviously have your own agenda where Blair’s concerned. | 牵扯到布莱尔的事 你都有自己的计划 |
[16:31] | Which is why… I had my driver take a picture. | 所以 我叫我的司机拍下了这张照片 |
[16:40] | Just because Dan lied about seeing Blair | 丹只是在和布莱尔见面这件事上撒了谎 |
[16:41] | doesn’t mean that they’re sleeping together. | 不代表他们两个有奸情 |
[16:43] | It’s a private residence. | 那里是私人住宅 |
[16:45] | Blair has a key. What else are they doing there? | 布莱尔有钥匙 他们还能在那里做什么 |
[16:48] | It does explain her absences. | 这确实解释了她的神出鬼没 |
[16:49] | Yeah, but that’s not proof, | 但这也不代表 |
[16:51] | which is what you guys need if you’re gonna gang up | 你们俩能联合起来 |
[16:53] | and accuse her of cheating, | 指责她出轨 |
[16:54] | especially after everything that she’s been through. | 特别是在她所经历的这些事情之后 |
[16:56] | Gossip girl probably has a treasure trove | 也许《八卦天后》的收件箱里还压着 |
[16:59] | of photos in her in-box. | 一堆匿名照片 |
[17:00] | But they come to me now, | 但是他们现在都发给我了 |
[17:01] | and I’m not gonna use them to destroy people’s lives. | 而我绝不会以此毁掉别人的生活 |
[17:04] | If they’re innocent, it won’t destroy anyone. | 如果他们是无辜的 又何惧诋毁 |
[17:07] | He’s right. | 没错 |
[17:09] | What’s the harm of looking through the blasts | 如果只是些莫须有的爆料 |
[17:10] | if there’s nothing to see? | 那么根本无伤大雅 |
[17:11] | If that’s how you wanna spend your New Year’s Eve, | 如果你想在八卦爆料中度过新年前夜 |
[17:14] | go ahead. Knock yourselves out. | 那就请自便吧 |
[17:16] | And I hope you’ll focus on getting your fiancee | 希望你可以把精力集中在 |
[17:18] | to come to the party tonight. | 劝你未婚妻来参加今晚的派对上 |
[17:19] | She could really use a night out with people | 她完全可以跟关心她的人一起 |
[17:20] | who care about her. | 度过新年前夜 |
[17:34] | Hello? Andrew. Lily just went upstairs. | 安德鲁 莉莉刚上楼了 |
[17:38] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry. I thought this was a personal call. | 抱歉 我以为这是私人电话 |
[17:43] | I didn’t realize she’d asked you to look into something. | 我没想到她派你做一些调查 |
[17:47] | Yeah, I understand that your work is confidential. | 我知道这些事情很机密 |
[17:48] | I’ll let her know you called. | 我会转告她你打来过 |
[17:57] | How about “Cupcake War” | 用”蛋糕之役” |
[17:58] | as the most addictive new food show? | 作为热销新品展示会的名字怎么样 |
[18:02] | Are those from the night of the accident? | 这些是发生意外那晚的照片吗 |
[18:03] | Yeah. That anonymous texter might be right. | 是的 或许那个匿名发件人是对的 |
[18:06] | Can’t tell from these paparazzi pictures | 从这些狗仔偷拍的照片中 |
[18:07] | if the photographers were even close enough | 根本无法判断狗仔的车是否足够靠近 |
[18:09] | to run Bhuck and Blair’s car into the wall. | 而撞了他们的车 |
[18:11] | Well, what did the police say? | 那警察怎么说 |
[18:12] | The front of the car was so damaged, | 车头被撞的太严重 |
[18:13] | they couldn’t inspect it. | 根本无从下手 |
[18:15] | The driver passed a breathalyzer, | 司机通过了酒驾测验 |
[18:16] | but I’d like to talk to him myself, | 不过我想亲自和他谈谈 |
[18:18] | so… why don’t we invite him to the party? | 那么 邀请他来参加派对怎么样 |
[18:25] | I am so excited for New Year’s karaoke. | 我很期待新年一起K歌 |
[18:27] | Will you hate me if I sing “Miss world” again? | 如果我再唱一次《世界小姐》 你会不会抓狂 |
[18:29] | Andrew Tyler called. | 安德鲁·泰勒打来过 |
[18:34] | I’m sorry. I… I should have told you I hired him. | 对不起 我应该告诉你我雇了他 |
[18:39] | I just wanted to make sure Charlie was okay. | 我只是想确保查莉没事 |
[18:43] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[18:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:45] | Feel good about the fact that your private detective | 你应该感到庆幸 |
[18:47] | is discreet enough to not mention his assignment, | 你雇的私人侦探嘴巴很严 |
[18:50] | even to your husband. | 即便是对你的丈夫 |
[18:51] | Well, it’s just as well that you know. | 让你知道也好 |
[18:53] | I hate when we have secrets, | 我不喜欢彼此藏着秘密 |
[18:54] | and this was never meant to be one. | 我也不想这件事成为一个秘密 |
[18:56] | Would you mind terribly if I called him | 你会不会很介意我打电话问问 |
[18:58] | to ask him if he found her? | 有没有她的下落 |
[19:01] | You obviously won’t give this up. | 显然你意已决 |
[19:08] | Andrew? It’s Lily. | 安德鲁吗 我是莉莉 |
[19:11] | Um, any news of Charlie? | 有查莉的下落了吗 |
[19:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:16] | Okay. Thank you, Andrew. | 好的 谢谢你 安德鲁 |
[19:21] | She never left New York. | 她没有离开纽约 |
[19:23] | She’s still here. | 她还在这里 |
[19:24] | Of course I’ll think about it. | 我当然会考虑一下 |
[19:29] | Let me guess. Louis wants you to go with him | 让我猜猜 路易想叫你跟他一起 |
[19:30] | to the “Spectator” Party tonight? | 参加今晚的派对 |
[19:32] | With everything that’s happened, | 经历过这一切之后 |
[19:33] | Louis feels it’s important for us to have a fresh start. | 路易觉得我们应该有一个新的开始 |
[19:36] | But I can’t. | 可是我做不到 |
[19:38] | Well, you’re about to be a princess. | 你就快成为王妃了 |
[19:40] | Going to social events is kind of your job description. | 社交活动会变成家常便饭的 |
[19:42] | At international galas | 在一些国际性节日上 |
[19:44] | with strangers speaking foreign languages. | 和一些说着外语的陌生人吗 |
[19:46] | I’m not sure I’m ready | 我不知道准备好没 |
[19:47] | to deceive the people who know me best. | 去欺骗那些最了解我的人 |
[19:48] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[19:49] | You’re the most accomplished liar I know, | 在我认识的人里 你撒谎是最不会脸红的 |
[19:51] | except maybe Jenny, but you trained her. | 可能除了珍妮 但青出于蓝嘛 |
[19:53] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[19:54] | Well, maybe, but, Blair, | 也许吧 但是 布莱尔 |
[19:55] | what is a lifetime of blackmailing authority figures | 如果一个人能够讹诈权贵 |
[19:58] | and casting out townies | 驱逐情敌 |
[19:59] | if it doesn’t add up to the ability | 却连在社交场合 |
[20:00] | to at least feign a marginal level of happiness | 伪装幸福的能力都没有 |
[20:02] | at an office party? | 又有何用 |
[20:04] | You know, you banished Georgina to Belarus. | 你把乔治娜驱逐到了白俄罗斯 |
[20:06] | I’m sure you can down a few canapes | 我敢肯定你可以轻松搞定那些小人物 |
[20:08] | and watch the ball drop on Nate’s big screen. | 然后在内特的网站上欣赏好戏 |
[20:11] | Fine. Perhaps I am just clever enough | 好吧 也许我是有这个能力 |
[20:13] | to pull off such a dissimulation. | 轻松伪装一下 |
[20:15] | Just make sure you continue to never utter a word of the truth. | 只要你确保不往外边瞎说就行 |
[20:26] | Blair says she’ll come to the party. | 布莱尔说她会去参加派对的 |
[20:28] | I’ve found at least a dozen photos of her and Dan. | 我看到好多她和丹在一起的照片 |
[20:34] | They’re obviously sneaking around together. | 很明显他们在私底下偷偷摸摸 |
[20:37] | We both know Blair will have another explanation. | 我们都清楚布莱尔会有别的说辞 |
[20:41] | How will I determine what’s really the truth? | 我要怎样判断什么才是事实 |
[20:43] | We won’t confront her without her weak link. | 只有抓住她的狐狸尾巴 才能发现真相 |
[20:45] | Luckily, he’ll be at the party, too. | 幸好他也会参加派对 |
[21:17] | Hey, Nate, place looks great, man. | 内特 这地方看起来真不错 |
[21:19] | You’d never know how much bad news passes through here. | 你绝不会知道这儿发生了多少倒霉事 |
[21:21] | Oh, nice to see you, too. | 真高兴见到你 |
[21:23] | Did you make your resolution about not lying to your friends? | 你准备好跟朋友们说出真相了吗 |
[21:25] | I thought I did that this afternoon. | 下午就准备好了 |
[21:26] | Yeah, well, our lifestyle editor says people are more likely | 我们生活版的编辑说过 |
[21:29] | to stick to things they put down in writing. | 写下来的承诺更容易兑现 |
[21:30] | So since you already know yours… | 既然你已经准备好了 |
[21:35] | Just twist it onto the tree when you’re done. | 写下来系到树上 |
[21:46] | Champagne? | 喝香槟吗 |
[21:47] | I think I’m going to freshen up. | 我想我得先去补个妆 |
[21:50] | I wanna look perfect | 我想看起来完美一点 |
[21:51] | for our first public appearance of 2012. | 这可是我们2012年的第一次亮相 |
[21:56] | I don’t know how you can argue with this. | 我不知道你准备怎么反驳这些 |
[22:01] | Dan practically ran | 丹走了 |
[22:02] | the other way when he arrived. | 从另一个出口跑走了 |
[22:04] | And still Serena has trouble believing her eyes. | 瑟琳娜还是不能相信她看到的事实 |
[22:06] | I admit these do look bad, | 我承认这些看起来很纠结 |
[22:08] | but they are friends. Maybe they’re just talking. | 但是他们是朋友 他们可能只是在交心 |
[22:10] | People don’t rent secret apartments | 人们不会为了和朋友交心 |
[22:12] | to discuss feelings, | 而租一个秘密的住所 |
[22:13] | and frankly, an affair with Humphrey | 坦白说 跟汉弗瑞偷情的事实 |
[22:15] | is the one thing that explains why she’s not confiding in you | 可以解释她为什么不信赖你了 |
[22:19] | and why she stopped speaking to me. | 也可以解释她为什么不再来找我了 |
[22:21] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[22:23] | To ask my best friend the truth. | 去问我最好的朋友真相是什么 |
[22:27] | If Serena alerts Blair, | 如果瑟琳娜惊动了她 |
[22:29] | she could make sure Dan never tells us anything either. | 布莱尔肯定会让丹对我们完全保密的 |
[22:32] | You have a point. | 你说得对 |
[22:34] | Blair has a special way of controlling men, | 布莱尔掌控男人很有一套 |
[22:37] | but you know this. | 你也知道的 |
[22:38] | And I’m sure you have an idea of how to deal with it | 在这件事上 我知道你已经想好 |
[22:41] | in this case. | 该怎么做了 |
[22:45] | They’ll never be able to lie about it in front of everyone. | 他们不可能在所有人面前撒谎 |
[23:01] | Can I… help you with something? | 有什么需要我帮忙吗 |
[23:04] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[23:06] | Nate said I could use his office | 内特说我可以用他的办公室 |
[23:08] | to deal with some Monegasque business. | 来处理摩纳哥国事 |
[23:15] | Happy new year. | 新年快乐 |
[23:26] | When Louis told me you were coming to the party, | 路易告诉我你要来晚宴 |
[23:28] | I didn’t know that meant to hide in the bathroom | 但我没想到你会全程 |
[23:30] | the whole time. | 躲在洗手间里 |
[23:31] | I’m not hiding. I’m primping. | 我没在躲 我在补妆 |
[23:33] | They’re very different. | 两者性质完全不同 |
[23:33] | One is done in a dark corner, | 前者黑暗而蹩脚 |
[23:34] | the other with light-reflecting powder. | 后者只需闪亮的粉饼即可 |
[23:36] | B, what’s going on? | B 到底发生了什么 |
[23:37] | I feel like we’ve barely talked since you’ve been back. | 我觉得从你回来后我俩还没怎么说上话 |
[23:39] | Wedding planning has been all-consuming. | 一直在忙结婚计划 |
[23:42] | You’ve had your wedding planned since you were 12. | 你12岁就已经策划好结婚典礼了 |
[23:45] | Whatever it is, you can tell me. | 无论发生了什么 你都能向我倾诉 |
[23:53] | I’m sorry, Blair. | 很抱歉 布莱尔 |
[23:56] | But you lost the baby. | 孩子没有了 |
[24:14] | Where’s Chuck? | 恰克在哪里 |
[24:22] | B, he lost a lot of blood, | B 他失血过多 |
[24:24] | and he never woke up, | 还没有醒来 |
[24:26] | so it’s not looking good. | 情况不大好 |
[24:38] | Any word on a family member for that blood transfusion? | 有没有家属能来为他输血 |
[24:40] | Please, God. | 求你了 上帝 |
[24:44] | You have my baby. | 你已经夺走了我的孩子 |
[24:47] | You can’t take Chuck, too. | 你不能再夺走恰克 |
[24:50] | If you exist… | 如果你真的存在 |
[24:53] | let him live. | 让他活下来吧 |
[24:57] | I’ll do anything. | 我愿付出一切代价 |
[25:01] | I promise I’ll keep my vow to marry Louis | 我保证信守诺言 嫁给路易 |
[25:05] | and never be with him again. | 再不与他相见 |
[25:10] | Blair Waldorf? | 布莱尔·霍道夫吗 |
[25:13] | Chuck Bass is asking for you. | 恰克·拜斯要见你 |
[25:40] | Just because we can’t be together | 我们不能在一起 |
[25:43] | doesn’t mean I won’t love you. | 并不代表 我会停止爱你 |
[25:53] | That’s why you cut Chuck out of your life? | 所以你就把恰克驱逐出你的世界了吗 |
[25:55] | B, that nurse wasn’t an angel. | B 那个护士不是天使下凡 |
[25:57] | I know that, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[26:00] | one minute he was dead, and then… | 前一分钟他还奄奄一息 然后 |
[26:03] | I made a promise, and he was alive. | 我许下诺言 他就活了下来 |
[26:05] | That wasn’t a miracle. | 那不是个奇迹 |
[26:07] | That was modern medicine. | 是现代医学救活了他 |
[26:08] | Chuck is fine now. | 恰克现在没事了 |
[26:10] | God would understand you changed your mind. | 你改变心意的话 上帝会理解的 |
[26:13] | Don’t you think I’ve tried? | 你以为我没试过吗 |
[26:16] | I’ve been going to church every day. | 我每天都去教堂 |
[26:18] | Dan’s been going with me, | 丹一直陪着我 |
[26:20] | trying to figure out a way through this. | 我想要寻找出路 |
[26:23] | I went to talk to father Smythe about it this afternoon. | 今天下午我和司麦斯神父谈了谈 |
[26:28] | Blair, it’s good to see you. | 布莱尔 见到你很高兴 |
[26:30] | And you, Dan. Why don’t we go into my office? | 你也是 丹 咱们去办公室谈 |
[26:32] | Thank you, father Smythe. | 谢谢你 司麦斯神父 |
[26:34] | Having the key so I can escape at any hour | 好在我有钥匙 可以自由出入 |
[26:37] | is the only thing that’s kept me from losing my mind. | 不然我随时都会失去理智 |
[26:43] | Oh, you know, excuse me. I gotta–I gotta take this. | 抱歉 我要去 去接个电话 |
[26:47] | What’s wrong, Blair? | 怎么了 布莱尔 |
[26:49] | I saw Chuck last night. | 我昨晚和恰克碰面了 |
[26:51] | That must have been difficult. | 对你来说那一定很不容易 |
[26:54] | I still love him. | 我还爱着他 |
[26:56] | I-it’s not fair. | 这 这不公平 |
[26:59] | He’s alive, | 他是活下来了 |
[27:01] | but… I feel dead inside without him. | 但是没有他的相伴 我心如死灰 |
[27:04] | If I broke off my engagement | 如果我解除婚约 |
[27:06] | and begged Chuck to take me back, | 求恰克回到我身边 |
[27:10] | god would have to understand, wouldn’t he? | 上帝会理解我的 对吗 |
[27:12] | That’s between you and God. | 那是你和上帝之间的事 |
[27:15] | I’ll give you a moment. | 你自己好好想想 |
[27:33] | Blair? Are you okay? | 布莱尔 你还好吗 |
[27:37] | Now do you see? | 现在你明白了吗 |
[27:39] | There’s no way out of it. | 没有出路 |
[27:41] | If anything ever happened to Chuck, | 如果恰克遇到了什么不测 |
[27:42] | I would feel like it was my fault. | 我会觉得全是我的错 |
[27:46] | I made a vow to marry Louis, | 我发誓要嫁给路易 |
[27:47] | and that’s what I’m gonna do. | 我也一定会嫁给他 |
[27:48] | You can’t base the rest of your life | 你不能因为绝望时许下的诺言 |
[27:50] | on one desperate moment. | 就把你的下半生搭上 |
[27:52] | God doesn’t punish people for being in love. | 上帝不会因为爱而惩罚他的子民 |
[27:54] | He wouldn’t want you to marry someone | 他不会想要你嫁给 |
[27:55] | you don’t wanna be with. | 你不想嫁的人 |
[27:57] | Louis has been wonderful. | 路易很好 |
[27:59] | I don’t not love him. | 我没有不爱他 |
[28:01] | Well, then you need to come clean. | 那么你就得把事情说清楚 |
[28:03] | He and Chuck think you’re having an affair with Dan. | 他和恰克认为你和丹有一腿 |
[28:06] | What? | 什么 |
[28:06] | They have photos of the two of you at a townhouse, | 他们有几张你们俩在别墅前的照片 |
[28:08] | and they’re gonna out them | 如果你不说实话 |
[28:09] | unless you tell them the truth. | 他们就把照片散播出去 |
[28:11] | Never. If it means keeping Chuck safe, | 我不会说的 如果这能保恰克平安 |
[28:13] | then I’ll endure the public humiliation | 那么我愿意承受传闻所言 |
[28:15] | of allegedly shtupping Humphrey. | 我跟汉弗瑞偷情而招致的谩骂 |
[28:17] | I’ll lose everything before I lose Chuck all over again. | 只要能不失去恰克 我可以牺牲一切 |
[28:24] | So much for your resolution. | 你的路行不通 |
[28:25] | I thought you said you were done going behind people’s backs. | 我以为你说过不会再搞小动作了 |
[28:28] | My assistant stopped it before it went to the monitors. | 我的助理在你被监控拍到之前切断了线路 |
[28:31] | I’m sorry, Nate. I couldn’t think | 我很抱歉 内特 我找不出 |
[28:32] | of another way to get Dan to tell the truth. | 更好的方法能让丹吐露实情 |
[28:34] | Which is what? | 什么实情 |
[28:40] | No, not the year’s most secret affair. | 不 这年度最隐秘恋情根本是子虚乌有 |
[28:42] | Look… I wish I could tell you, | 听着 我希望能告诉你实情 |
[28:47] | but I-I can’t. | 但我 我不能 |
[28:49] | Maybe we should run the year in review presentation | 或许我们应该召开年度回顾发布会 |
[28:51] | and have the public weigh in. | 施加点公众压力 |
[28:53] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[28:53] | That is the last thing | 这非但解决不了 |
[28:54] | that Blair needs right now. | 布莱尔的当务之急 还会雪上加霜 |
[28:55] | I swear to you we are not having an affair. | 我向你们发誓我们没有劈腿 |
[28:57] | Then what the hell are you doing? | 那你到底在干什么 |
[29:01] | He’s having a relationship with me. | 他正在和我交往 |
[29:14] | This all seems very sudden. | 这事真是突如其来呀 |
[29:16] | W-well, Blair was really trying to help keep our secret. | 布莱尔一直在帮我们保守秘密 |
[29:19] | I’m sorry, we should tell you guys soon. | 很抱歉 我们应该早点告诉你们的 |
[29:20] | Yeah, with our history, | 是的 我们曾经有过一段 |
[29:22] | we wanted to make sure that it would actually work this time | 所以这次我们希望等关系稳定之后 |
[29:23] | before we got our friends and family involved. | 再告诉朋友和家人 |
[29:26] | And neither of us imagined you would think | 我们谁也没想到你们会认为 |
[29:28] | Dan was with Blair. I mean, that– | 丹和布莱尔在一起 |
[29:30] | that’s even crazier than us being back together. | 这比我们重归于好更难以想象 |
[29:33] | It certainly is. | 的确如此 |
[29:35] | Well, I’m glad you’re not cheating with anyone, | 我很欣慰你没有欺骗我们 |
[29:37] | but, dude, you seriously need | 但是 兄弟 你真的需要 |
[29:39] | some remedial honesty training. | 参加一下诚实补救培训 |
[29:40] | Yeah, I-I’m– I really am sorry, | 是的 我 感到非常抱歉 |
[29:42] | and you, too, Louis. | 很抱歉 路易 |
[29:44] | Um, you and Blair have been through enough. | 你和布莱尔好不容易在一起 |
[29:46] | I should go find her. | 我要去找她 |
[29:47] | Try the ladies’ room. | 她在洗手间 |
[29:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:54] | Well, Blair told me about the deal she made, | 布莱尔告诉了我她许下的诺言 |
[29:55] | and if I can’t talk her out of it, | 如果我说服不了她 |
[29:57] | the least I can do is try to help her live with it. | 至少能和她一起分担 |
[29:59] | Well, now that you’re my date, | 现在你是我的女朋友了 |
[30:01] | can I get you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[30:01] | ’cause I, uh, I sure as hell need one. | 因为我非常需要喝一杯 |
[30:21] | Rufus, what are you doing here? | 鲁弗斯 你来这里做什么 |
[30:22] | You went out for champagne over an hour ago, | 一个多小时前 你说出去喝香槟 |
[30:25] | and singing karaoke by myself got a little bit humiliating, | 我一个人在那儿唱歌 感觉有点怪 |
[30:28] | so I called Andrew Tyler. | 所以我给安德鲁·泰勒打了电话 |
[30:29] | He wouldn’t tell me where Charlotte was– | 他不肯告诉我夏洛特在哪里 |
[30:30] | client confidentiality– | 说是客户机密 |
[30:32] | so I hired him to find you. | 所以我雇佣他来找到你 |
[30:34] | He finally broke down and told me that Charlotte Rhodes | 他终于受不了我 告诉我夏洛特·罗兹 |
[30:36] | is enrolled here at Juilliard. | 在朱莉亚音乐学院上学 |
[30:38] | I’m sorry. I just wanted to know that she’s okay. | 对不起 我只是想知道她是否安好 |
[30:40] | You’re such a good aunt. | 你真是个好姨妈 |
[30:41] | It’s one of the reasons I love you. | 这也正是我爱你的原因 |
[30:43] | Now does she know you’re here? | 她知道你在这里吗 |
[30:44] | No, and I’m–I’m so torn. | 不 我很纠结 |
[30:47] | I don’t wanna confront her | 我不想直面她 |
[30:48] | and make her feel worse than she already does, | 这样只会让她感到更糟糕 |
[30:49] | but I want her to know | 但我又想让她知道 |
[30:51] | that whatever’s going on in her life, | 不管她生活中遇到什么挫折 |
[30:53] | that we still care. | 我们仍旧关心她 |
[30:54] | It sounds like we should ring her bell and see what happens. | 看来我们应该去看一下她 问问具体情况 |
[30:56] | Let’s talk to the guard. | 我们和警卫谈谈吧 |
[30:57] | oh, wait. | 等等 |
[30:58] | Uh, Charlie? | 查莉 |
[31:01] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[31:03] | Uh, um, I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:06] | I thought you were Charlotte Rhodes. | 我以为你是夏洛特·罗兹 |
[31:08] | I am, yeah. People call me “Lola.” | 我是 没错 大家都叫我洛拉 |
[31:10] | And you are? | 你们是 |
[31:12] | Looking for a different Charlotte Rhodes. | 我们正在找另外一位夏洛特·罗兹 |
[31:15] | Oh, it never occurred to me that there– | 真没想到过 |
[31:17] | There might have been two of you. | 这里会有两个同名同姓的人 |
[31:19] | I’m sorry. Have a happy new year. | 很抱歉 新年快乐 |
[31:22] | You, too. | 同乐 |
[31:24] | Should we, um, go home and sing this off? | 我们还是回家继续K歌吧 |
[31:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:40] | Ladies, if you’ll excuse us. | 女士们 麻烦请回避一下 |
[31:50] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[31:52] | I know I promised to trust you, | 我曾答应过你要信任你 |
[31:54] | but I had a small lapse. | 而我却失信了 |
[31:55] | Oh, well, none of us is perfect. | 人无完人 |
[31:58] | We don’t even need to speak of it. | 我们没必要在这件事上纠结 |
[31:59] | I do. | 不是 |
[32:02] | I thought you were having an affair with Dan. | 我以为你和丹劈腿了 |
[32:05] | I’m just glad Serena told me the truth | 很高兴在我做出后悔的事之前 |
[32:07] | before I did something I’d regret. | 瑟琳娜告诉了我事情的真相 |
[32:09] | Serena told you what truth? | 瑟琳娜告诉了你什么真相 |
[32:11] | That you’d been protecting her new relationship with Dan, | 你一直在保护她和丹的新恋情 |
[32:13] | just like he did for us | 就像丹以前保护我们一样 |
[32:15] | when we weren’t ready for my family | 在我们没有做好准备之前 |
[32:17] | to know we were dating. | 帮我们向家人隐瞒 |
[32:19] | Of course. | 是呀 |
[32:20] | Although they had much more to be ashamed of than we did. | 但他们的情况要比我们尴尬的多 |
[32:27] | We should let the ladies get back to business. | 我们应该让卫生间恢复使用了噢 |
[32:28] | Blair, please. | 布莱尔 拜托了 |
[32:31] | After the accident, you told me you’d never leave me. | 车祸之后 你告诉过我你永远都不会离开我 |
[32:34] | Now you feel further away than ever. | 现在你给我的感觉好遥远 |
[32:44] | It’s true I’ve been keeping a secret. | 我的确一直都有一个秘密 |
[32:48] | I’m converting to catholicism. | 我正皈依为天主教 |
[32:51] | I knew how important it was for you | 我知道在教堂里结婚 |
[32:53] | to be married in the church. | 对你来说有多么重要 |
[32:56] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[33:05] | Let’s go celebrate the first year | 我们一起去迎接 |
[33:07] | of the rest of our lives together. | 属于我们的第一个新年吧 |
[33:17] | cheers! | 干杯 |
[33:23] | Nate? | 内特 |
[33:24] | This is Greg. | 这位是格雷格 |
[33:25] | He drove Chuck and Blair’s car the night of the accident. | 他是恰克和布莱尔出事那晚的驾车司机 |
[33:28] | Look, I appreciate the invitation to the party, | 很感谢你邀请我参加晚宴 |
[33:30] | but I’ve already told the police everything I know. | 但事情经过我已经一五一十地告诉警察了 |
[33:32] | Which is what, exactly? | 具体是什么情况 |
[33:34] | Those photographers got really close to the car, | 那些摄影师紧紧跟着我们的车 |
[33:36] | but the bigger problem was that | 但更严重的问题是 |
[33:38] | my brakes felt like they had no pressure. | 我感觉不到刹车的压力 |
[33:41] | I swear I checked them before my shift started. | 我发誓我轮班时还检查过刹车 |
[33:51] | Hey, listen, I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you | 很抱歉我没有告诉你 |
[33:54] | about Serena and me, | 关于瑟琳娜和我的事 |
[33:55] | but we didn’t want our families to know, | 但是我们不想让家人知道 |
[33:57] | and you’re kind of like her brother. | 而你就像她的兄长 |
[33:59] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[34:01] | Well, I didn’t do it to upset you. | 我这么做不是为了让你心烦 |
[34:02] | Humphrey, I don’t care about you | 汉弗瑞 我不在乎你 |
[34:04] | or our blonde pseudo-sibling. | 也不在乎我这冒牌金发妹 |
[34:06] | Your relationship with Serena | 你和瑟琳娜的关系 |
[34:08] | may explain the sneaking around, | 也许解释了鬼鬼祟祟的原因 |
[34:10] | but it does not make sense of the fact | 但是布莱尔把我从她的生活中 |
[34:12] | Blair cut me out of her life. | 完全隔离 这说不通 |
[34:14] | Chuck, I swear, I don’t know. | 恰克 我发誓 我不知道 |
[34:15] | I think you do. | 我觉得你知道 |
[34:17] | And when I find out what secret you’ve been keeping | 等我查出你到底隐瞒了什么 |
[34:18] | and why, | 以及隐瞒的原因 |
[34:20] | you will pay. | 我会让你付出代价的 |
[34:33] | Hey, thanks for covering for me. | 谢谢你的掩护 |
[34:35] | I know you’re not keen on a Dan deja vu. | 我知道你对丹毫无留恋 |
[34:38] | Well, it’s a sacrifice that I can handle. | 这点小忙我还是可以帮的 |
[34:40] | It’s yours that I’m worried about, though. | 事实上我更担心你 |
[34:43] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[34:46] | Serena, you better find Dan. | 瑟琳娜 你赶快去找丹吧 |
[34:48] | It’s bad luck not to kiss your love | 跨年的时候不亲吻心爱的人 |
[34:49] | at the stroke of midnight. | 可不太吉利哟 |
[34:56] | 10… 9… 8… | 十 九 八 |
[34:59] | Well, I guess this is our cue. | 好吧 看来我们得把戏演完 |
[35:01] | Sorry, I couldn’t think of | 抱歉 我实在想不出 |
[35:02] | a better way to save Blair. | 更好的办法来帮布莱尔圆场 |
[35:04] | 3… 2… | 三 二 |
[35:06] | 1! Happy new year! | 一 新年快乐 |
[35:44] | I’ll be waiting for it. Thank you. | 我等你的消息 谢谢 |
[35:47] | So the car service is tracking down | 租车公司正在收集 |
[35:48] | all the available information. | 所有可查到的信息 |
[35:50] | It was Blair who ordered the car. | 那辆车是布莱尔叫的 |
[35:52] | Now we just need to find out | 现在我们只需要找出 |
[35:53] | everyone who knew she’d be in it. | 所有知道她要坐那辆车的人 |
[35:56] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰你们了吗 |
[35:57] | I’ll see what else I can track down. | 我去看看还能查到什么 |
[35:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:04] | And I just wanted to say that you were right. | 我只是想告诉你 你是对的 |
[36:07] | About the Dutch being the best new restaurant in town? | 你是说那家荷兰餐馆是不是城里最好的吗 |
[36:09] | I told you. It was the sloppy duck, right? | 我早就说了 那里太乱了 是吧 |
[36:12] | No, about Gossip Girl. | 不是 是关于八卦天后的事 |
[36:14] | As much as I love the idea of a world without her, | 尽管我希望这个世界上没有她的存在 |
[36:17] | the photos of Dan and Blair made me realize | 但丹和布莱尔的照片还是让我意识到 |
[36:19] | it’s not the secrets that cause the problems. | 造成困扰的并不是那些八卦本身 |
[36:21] | It’s the assumptions that people make about them. | 而是人们对那些八卦所做的猜测 |
[36:25] | So… are you saying | 所以 你想要说的 |
[36:26] | what I think you’re saying? | 和我所理解的是一个意思吗 |
[36:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:29] | I’m gonna go through all the e-mails | 我回去把所有的邮件都看一遍 |
[36:31] | and see if there’s a positive way | 看看能不能找到一个正当的方式 |
[36:33] | for me to use what’s in them. | 来使用从中获得的信息 |
[36:34] | You know what that means? | 你知道这叫什么吗 |
[36:35] | You’re basically the new Gossip Girl. | 事实上 你就成了新一代的《八卦天后》 |
[36:38] | New and improved. | 全新升级版 |
[36:45] | Well, I’m sorry that I spoiled our new year’s celebration | 抱歉我为了跟踪一个没关系的小孩 |
[36:49] | by stalking innocent students. | 而搞砸了我们的跨年夜 |
[36:52] | You didn’t spoil anything. | 你没有搞砸任何事 |
[36:54] | You did everything you could for Charlie. | 你对查莉算是尽心尽力了 |
[36:56] | You loved her like she was your own. | 你视她如己出 |
[36:57] | But she wasn’t. | 但她却不领情 |
[36:59] | Maybe it’s time I trust Carol with her daughter. | 也许我该把她还给她母亲了 |
[37:02] | Andrew Tyler found the wrong Charlotte Rhodes, | 安德鲁·泰勒之前找错人了 |
[37:04] | and I’m gonna tell him to stop looking for the right one. | 我准备让他别继续查了 |
[37:08] | In the morning, but first we celebrate with a duet | 等天亮了再说吧 现在我们先来首 |
[37:12] | of “Endless love.” | “无尽的爱”来庆祝新年吧 |
[37:20] | Happy new year, Lil. | 新年快乐 莉莉 |
[37:22] | Happy new year. | 新年快乐 |
[37:35] | Blair, thank god. | 布莱尔 谢天谢地 |
[37:36] | Do you know what you’ve been putting me through? | 你知道你让我受了多少苦头吗 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry, Chuck. I… | 对不起 恰克 我 |
[37:42] | I-I didn’t come here because I changed my mind. | 我来这并不因为我改变主意了 |
[37:46] | Louis is downstairs waiting for me. | 路易在楼下等我 |
[37:48] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[37:51] | I just came t-to… | 我过来是想 是想 |
[37:55] | to tell you what a wonderful person you’ve become. | 是想跟你说 你真的是一个好人 |
[38:02] | And I hope you won’t let this change that. | 我希望你能保持下去 |
[38:05] | Well, don’t leave me. | 那你就别离开我 |
[38:06] | I’m not doing it to hurt you. | 我这么做并不是想伤害你 |
[38:09] | You sat in the car and you said you’d never go. | 在那辆车上 你说你再也不会离开 |
[38:12] | We were going to spend the rest of our lives together, | 我们说好要共度余生的 |
[38:14] | and now you can’t even look at me. | 可是现在你连看都不看我一眼 |
[38:15] | Now you… don’t even care enough to tell me why? | 你甚至都不屑于给我一个理由吗 |
[38:19] | I saw what was important, | 我知道了什么对我来说是最重要的 |
[38:22] | and I made the only choice I could. | 我别无选择 |
[38:23] | If it’s not an affair with Humphrey, | 如果不是因为你爱上了汉弗瑞 |
[38:25] | something else changed you. What was it? | 那肯定有别的原因 到底是为什么 |
[38:27] | ‘Cause love does not just disappear. | 爱上了 就不会说不爱就不爱的 |
[38:32] | We can never be together. | 我们永远都不可能在一起 |
[38:35] | Please… | 求你了 |
[38:35] | Chuck, just move on and be happy. | 恰克 放下吧 快乐地生活 |
[38:39] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[38:41] | Until I know why, I won’t stop. | 除非我知道原因 否则我是不会罢手的 |
[38:44] | I will use all of the power I have to find out the truth. | 我会用我会尽全力去弄清楚真相的 |
[38:48] | Some things are more powerful than even you. | 就算是你 也有无法控制的事 |
[38:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:58] | Don’t let this destroy all the good in you. | 别让这件事毁坏了那个变好的你 |
[39:06] | Just… because we can’t be together | 我们不能在一起 |
[39:08] | doesn’t mean I won’t love you. | 并不代表 我会停止爱你 |
[39:21] | Just because we can’t be together | 我们不能在一起 |
[39:23] | doesn’t mean I won’t love you. | 并不代表我会停止爱你 |
[39:39] | I hope Chuck’s gonna be okay. | 我希望恰克会没事 |
[39:40] | Well, I’d be mad, too, if I was left with no explanation. | 如果我毫无缘由地被抛下 我也会疯的 |
[39:43] | I promise I’ll be more sensitive | 我保证我俩分手的时候 |
[39:45] | in our breakup. | 我会做得更体贴的 |
[39:46] | Hey, why don’t we, um, discuss our options | 我们不如讨论一下 |
[39:48] | while we raid Dorota’s candy stash? | 怎么去偷拿多洛塔的糖果吧 |
[39:50] | We can’t end our fake relationship | 毕竟这段假恋情才刚刚开始 |
[39:52] | the night it started, anyway. | 可不能在现在就结束了 |
[39:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:05] | Thank you for stopping by the Empire with me. | 谢谢你陪我来帝国酒店 |
[40:08] | I’m glad you asked. | 我很高兴你让我陪你 |
[40:10] | It seems we’ve finally stopped keeping secrets | 我们终于不再在婚礼前 |
[40:12] | just in time for our wedding. | 对彼此有所隐瞒了 |
[40:15] | You’re not getting cold feet, are you? | 你没有临阵退缩吧 |
[40:20] | No. | 没有 |
[40:22] | I’ve never been more sure of any decision my entire life. | 我有生以来还没有如此肯定过 |
[40:52] | I know my I.D. is in here somewhere. | 我知道我的身份证肯定在这的 |
[40:58] | Here it is. | 这不是嘛 |
[41:12] | Nate, the car service invoice just came through. | 内特 租车公司的发车单拿到了 |
[41:19] | What is it? | 怎么说 |
[41:20] | Blair got in the wrong car that night. | 布莱尔那晚坐错了车 |
[41:23] | This says the car that crashed was the one ordered for me. | 这上面写那晚被撞的车本来是给我定的 |
[41:39] | 你知道那辆车 原本是为我订的吗 你能帮我吗 | |
[41:47] | How about we help each other? | 我们互相帮助如何 |
[41:50] | X.O.X.O. Gossip Girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |