时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | I love you, Dan Humphrey. | 我爱你 丹·汉弗瑞 |
[00:08] | Serena… | 瑟琳娜 |
[00:09] | I really hope we can talk later. | 希望我们之后能谈谈 |
[00:11] | Charlie! I’m sorry. I thought you were Charlotte Rhodes. | 查莉 抱歉 我以为你是夏洛特·罗兹 |
[00:14] | I am, yeah. People call me “Lola.” | 我是 没错 但大家都叫我洛拉 |
[00:16] | And you are? | 你们是 |
[00:17] | Looking for a different Charlotte Rhodes. | 看来我们要找的是另一个夏洛特·罗兹 |
[00:19] | If they ever found out the truth | 如果他们有天发现了关于 |
[00:21] | about the real Charlotte Rhodes, | 真正夏洛特·罗兹的真相 |
[00:23] | they would never forgive me. | 他们同样永远也不会原谅我 |
[00:25] | I’m, uh… | 我叫 |
[00:25] | Nate Archibald. Yeah. | 内特·阿齐布尔德 我知道 |
[00:27] | I worked your office christmas party, remember? | 我是你公司圣诞派对的工作人员 记得吗 |
[00:30] | “A true American princess”? “The next Diana”? | “真正的美国公主” “下一个戴安娜王妃” |
[00:33] | If this is supposed to be her happiest day, | 如果这是她人生中最开心的一天 |
[00:35] | then I can’t wait to rain all over her parade. | 那我可等不及大闹一场了 |
[00:37] | Why do you need this? | 你为什么需要这个 |
[00:40] | What’s the point of doing something scandalous | 制造丑闻还不记录下来 |
[00:41] | if you don’t record it? | 那有什么意义 |
[00:42] | Of course I love you, Chuck. | 我当然爱你 恰克 |
[00:43] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直都爱你 |
[00:45] | I love you more and more every day, | 这份爱意与日俱增 |
[00:47] | if it’s even possible to love someone that much. | 已是爱一个人所能达到的极致了 |
[00:49] | From this moment forward, there is nothing between us | 从这一刻起 我们之间除了一张婚约 |
[00:51] | but a contract. | 再无其他 |
[00:52] | Our marriage is all for show, | 我们的婚姻只是逢场作戏而已 |
[00:55] | and you’re going to put on the best damn show anyone ever has. | 而你就使出浑身解数好好演吧 |
[00:58] | This was the only car with the keys in it. | 只有这辆车有钥匙 |
[01:00] | It’s fine. Just go. | 没关系 赶紧走吧 |
[01:01] | You know you love me. | 你知道你是爱我的 |
[01:02] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. “八卦天后” |
[01:22] | Everyone wants their wedding to be perfect. | 每个人都梦想一场完美的婚礼 |
[01:28] | But on the upper east side, | 但在上东区 |
[01:30] | perfect isn’t good enough. | 仅仅完美是远远不够的 |
[01:36] | Although some disasters | 虽然总有一些灾难 |
[01:38] | can’t be avoided. | 是无法避免的 |
[01:41] | Excuse me. Have you seen the bride? | 抱歉 你们见到新娘了吗 |
[01:43] | – No. – Sorry. | -没有 -不好意思 |
[01:47] | Rufus, mom, hey, do you guys know where Blair is? | 鲁弗斯 妈妈 你们知道布莱尔在哪儿吗 |
[01:50] | No, I’ve not seen her | 不知道 新婚夫妇的最后一支舞之后 |
[01:51] | since the newlyweds’ last dance. | 我就没有见过她了 |
[01:53] | And where have you been, young lady? | 你刚刚又在哪儿呢 年轻的女士 |
[01:54] | Your mother and I have been showing off our moves | 你妈妈和我刚刚在舞池里小秀了一下 |
[01:56] | on the dance floor, and you and Dan should join us. | 你和丹也一起来就好了 |
[01:58] | Oh, that sounds great, except I have to find Blair. | 听上去不错 不过我得先找到布莱尔 |
[02:01] | All right, suit yourself. | 好吧 随你高兴 |
[02:03] | Eleanor, do you know where Blair is? | 埃莉诺 你知道布莱尔在哪儿吗 |
[02:05] | I haven’t been able to track her down. | 我到处都找不到她 |
[02:06] | Oh, I’m sure she and Louis are off having a private moment | 我相信她正和路易享受二人世界呢 |
[02:09] | to let it all soak in before making their grand exit. | 在他们的美好生活开始前 好好平静一下 |
[02:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:14] | Serena? | 瑟琳娜 |
[02:16] | Blair seems happy, doesn’t she, with Louis? | 布莱尔和路易在一起很开心 对吗 |
[02:20] | Of course. I mean, she–she loves Louis, | 当然 她 她爱路易 |
[02:23] | And she’s a princess now. | 而且她现在是王妃了 |
[02:25] | So you know, as soon as that soaks in, | 你知道的 等她平静一阵 |
[02:27] | I’m sure she’ll be beyond happy. | 她将踏上常人无法想象的幸福之路 |
[02:30] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[02:31] | That’s all I want– is for her to be happy. | 我全部的愿望 就是她能过得开心 |
[02:34] | I hope she knows that. | 我希望她能明白 |
[02:35] | I’m sure she does. | 我相信她明白的 |
[02:38] | Enjoy. | 玩得开心 |
[02:43] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[02:44] | I’ll tell Blair you said good-bye. | 我会告诉布莱尔你们道过别了 |
[02:46] | Oh, I was worried you left for your honeymoon already. | 我还在担心你们已经出发去度蜜月了 |
[02:48] | Oh. Please tell me you know where Blair is. | 请告诉我你知道布莱尔在哪里 |
[02:50] | I, uh, I believe she went to the powder room to freshen up. | 我 我估计她到化妆间去补妆了 |
[02:53] | Okay, I-I won’t keep her long. | 好 我不会占用她太多时间 |
[02:54] | I know you guys have to leave soon. | 我知道你们很快就要出发了 |
[02:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:57] | But no matter how you might plan for perfection, | 不管你花多少心思朝着完美努力 |
[03:00] | there’s always a hitch. | 总会有障碍挡在眼前 |
[03:08] | Blair confessing her love for Chuck | 布莱尔在自己的婚礼上 |
[03:09] | at her own wedding | 坦白了对恰克的感情 |
[03:10] | is the best thing | 这算是多年来 |
[03:11] | to happen to “Gossip girl” in years. | 《八卦天后》上最精彩的一章了 |
[03:12] | So this is the big scandal you wanted? | 所以这就是你想要的效果吗 |
[03:14] | Not quite. Blair still married the twerp. | 不全是 布莱尔还是嫁给了那个蠢蛋 |
[03:18] | But she left the reception early. Something’s wrong. | 但她提早离开了婚礼 一定有什么不对 |
[03:21] | I just have to figure out what it is. | 我必须要弄清楚有什么问题 |
[03:23] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[03:25] | Aren’t you exhausted? | 你不累吗 |
[03:28] | On the contrary. | 正好相反 |
[03:30] | I’ve never felt more invigorated. | 我从未如此精力充沛过 |
[03:41] | I can’t find Blair anywhere. | 我到处都找不到布莱尔 |
[03:42] | I checked every stall in the building. | 我找遍了整幢大楼 |
[03:44] | Did you check her room upstairs? | 你去她楼上的房间找过吗 |
[03:45] | Three times. I even had security look at the roof. | 去过三次了 我甚至叫保安检查了屋顶 |
[03:47] | Why would she be on the roof? | 她为什么会在屋顶 |
[03:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:49] | Maybe I’ve seen “The hangover” too many times. | 也许我看了太多次《宿醉》了 |
[03:51] | It just– it doesn’t make sense. | 只是 这太不合理了 |
[03:53] | Why isn’t she dancing with her dads | 她为什么不和她的爸爸们跳舞 |
[03:54] | or saying “Good night”s with Louis? | 或者和路易一起和大家说”晚安” |
[03:57] | I can’t believe she had me keep her phone for her. | 我不敢相信她的手机居然还在我这里 |
[04:00] | Security at the empire. Hello? | 是帝国大厦的保安 你好 |
[04:04] | What? | 什么 |
[04:05] | Oh, it’s… it’s fine. I’ll be right there. | 没关系 我很快就到 |
[04:10] | It appears our question’s been answered. | 看来我们的问题有答案了 |
[04:12] | Blair’s at my place. | 布莱尔在我那里 |
[04:19] | You must be pretty desperate to flirt with me | 跟我调情就是当搬运工 |
[04:20] | by doing manual labor. | 是不是挺让人抓狂的 |
[04:22] | What? This isn’t flirting. | 哪里 这可不是什么调情 |
[04:23] | I’ve always wanted to load a catering van. | 我一直都想体验给餐车装载货物 |
[04:26] | One more thing to cross off my bucket list, right? | 这不 愿望清单上又少了一项 |
[04:29] | Nate, what are you doing down here? | 内特 你在这里做什么 |
[04:30] | Oh, I’m just lending a hand. | 我只是帮把手 |
[04:32] | These things are heavier than you think. | 这些东西比你想象的重不少 |
[04:34] | Pretty desperate, Nathaniel, | 挺辛苦的嘛 内特尼尔 |
[04:35] | although it looks worth it. | 不过看上去还算值得 |
[04:37] | Just so you know, blair left without telling anyone | 有件事要告诉你 布莱尔先走了 |
[04:39] | and fled to the empire. | 去了帝国大厦 她没告知任何人 |
[04:40] | We’re heading over there now to find out what happened. | 我们现在正要过去 看看发生了什么 |
[04:43] | Arthur should be here by now. | 亚瑟现在也该来了 |
[04:44] | I told him to pull the car around back | 我叫他把车停在后面的 |
[04:45] | so nobody would see us leave. | 这样就没人会注意到我们离开了 |
[04:47] | Oh, you could be waiting a while. | 你可能要等上一会儿了 |
[04:48] | The bride and groom are supposed to be leaving | 新郎新娘应该快要离开了 |
[04:50] | since there are photographers everywhere. | 外面到处都是摄影记者 |
[04:51] | Traffic is a mess out front. | 楼前面的交通堵得一塌糊涂 |
[04:53] | Luckily, this lets out onto a side street, | 幸运的是 这边通向另一条街 |
[04:55] | so I can take the van out that way and avoid the mess. | 所以我能避开车水马龙顺溜地开出去 |
[04:58] | Look like we might need your van. | 看起来我们要借用下你的小货车 |
[05:00] | Or maybe we can ask nicely for her to give us a ride? | 或是友好地麻烦她顺路载我们一程 |
[05:03] | Please, it’s– it’s for the bride. | 拜托了 这是为了新娘 |
[05:05] | She’s run away from her own wedding | 她从自己的婚礼上离开了 |
[05:06] | without telling anyone, | 没有告诉任何人 |
[05:08] | and we just need to find her and make sure she’s okay. | 我们需要找到她并确定她没事 |
[05:10] | I know that you don’t know us– | 我知道你不认识我们 |
[05:11] | Wait. The princess is a runaway bride? | 等等 你是说王妃做了落跑新娘 |
[05:15] | And you guys are going to look for her? | 你们现在要去找她吗 |
[05:17] | Yeah, I’m so in. I’ll–I’ll drive. | 当然 我当然愿意帮忙 我来开车 |
[05:19] | Great. Thank you so much. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[05:25] | What? I’m worried about Blair, too. | 怎么了 我也很担心布莱尔 |
[05:30] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[05:31] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[05:33] | Merci beaucoup. | 非常感谢 |
[05:33] | Bonsoir. | 晚安 |
[05:40] | Mother. | 母亲大人 |
[05:41] | Keep smiling. Pretend that everything is fine. | 保持微笑 假装一切都好 |
[05:44] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 发生什么了 |
[05:46] | People wish to bid farewell to the happy couple, | 人们都想向幸福的新人告别 |
[05:49] | and I’m hearing that your bride is nowhere to be found. | 但我听说你的新娘不见了 |
[05:52] | Maybe you should tell me what is going on. | 也许你应该告诉我发生了什么 |
[05:55] | I was so angry. I couldn’t wait. | 我当时太生气了 就没有忍住 |
[05:58] | What did you tell her? | 你和她说了什么 |
[05:59] | Everything we discussed | 我们讨论过的那些事 |
[06:02] | that after humiliating me, | 在她让我蒙羞之后 |
[06:03] | she will be my wife in name only. | 她将只是我名义上的妻子 |
[06:05] | What were you thinking? | 你在想些什么 |
[06:07] | The press is outside awaiting your departure, | 媒体们都在外面等着你们离开 |
[06:09] | and there are hundreds of guests here. | 还有上百个客人 |
[06:11] | This is why I told you to wait. | 这就是我叫你耐心等待的原因 |
[06:13] | Blair needs to be by your side this instant. | 布莱尔必须和你肩并肩地出现 |
[06:15] | I fear she may have left. | 恐怕她已经离开了 |
[06:19] | The reception is winding down. | 婚宴快要结束了 |
[06:21] | I will tell the press | 我会告诉媒体们 |
[06:23] | that the happy couple have slipped out back. | 新人已经从后面悄悄离开 |
[06:25] | In the meantime, I’ll find out if Eleanor | 同时 我会去问问埃莉诺 |
[06:27] | knows where her daughter is. | 看她知不知道她的女儿在哪里 |
[06:31] | Prince Louis may not have been left at the altar, | 虽然路易王子没有被独自留在圣坛上 |
[06:34] | But the honeymoon appears to be over before it begins. | 但是蜜月旅行似乎还未开始 便已结束 |
[06:45] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[06:48] | Hey, guys. Beautiful wedding, huh? | 大家好 美好的婚礼 是吧 |
[06:51] | What have you done with Blair? | 你对布莱尔做了什么 |
[06:52] | Nothing, except tell the dumbest member | 什么也没做 除了告诉这里最蠢的保安 |
[06:54] | of your security team that I was her. | 我是她以外 |
[06:56] | Sorry. I had to get your attention somehow. | 对不起 我需要想办法引起你们的注意 |
[06:59] | This is Georgina Sparks. | 这是乔治娜·斯巴克斯 |
[07:00] | She’s pretty much the worst person you’ll ever meet, | 她几乎算得上是你见过得最糟糕的人了 |
[07:02] | so just avoid eye contact at all times. | 所以任何时候都不要理她 |
[07:04] | Georgina, what are you up to? | 乔治娜 你想干什么 |
[07:06] | Why do you always assume my motives are nefarious? | 你们为什么总觉得我动机不纯 |
[07:09] | Well… look, I felt bad for filming the video, | 我对录像的事情感到很抱歉 |
[07:13] | and I’m trying to make it right. | 我想弥补 |
[07:14] | So when I saw Blair hightail it out of the reception | 所以当我看到布莱尔从婚礼上匆匆离去 |
[07:17] | without her frog prince, | 而她的青蛙王子没有陪在身边时 |
[07:18] | I knew I had to help. | 我知道我必须要帮忙 |
[07:19] | Cross my heart and hope to die. | 我发誓 如果我欺骗了你们 不得好死 |
[07:21] | Here’s hoping. | 我们都希望如此 |
[07:22] | You saw Blair leave? Where was she going? | 你看到布莱尔离开了吗 她去哪里了 |
[07:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:25] | But if you want to find her, | 不过如果你们想找到她 |
[07:26] | I was the last person to lay eyes on her, | 我是最后一个见到她的人 |
[07:28] | so you’re going to need my help. | 所以你们将会需要我的帮助 |
[07:30] | Looks like everyone wants to know | 看起来似乎每个人都想知道 |
[07:32] | where the royal bride ran to, | 皇室新娘去了哪里 |
[07:34] | but will they find her in time? | 他们能及时找到她吗 |
[07:36] | I-I don’t understand. The Dominican Republic? | 我 我不明白 去多米尼亚共和国吗 |
[07:38] | Louis may not agree to a divorce here in the States, | 路易也许不会同意在美国离婚 |
[07:41] | But… I think I can get one there without his consent. | 但我想在那里 即使没有他的允许也可以 |
[07:44] | Well, was researching divorce law | 研究离婚法律条款 |
[07:46] | part of your wedding prep? | 也是你婚礼准备的一部分吗 |
[07:47] | Because that should have been your first sign. | 因为离婚需要双方签字同意 |
[07:49] | Elizabeth Taylor got her fourth divorce there. | 伊丽莎白·泰勒的第四次离婚就是在那办的 |
[07:52] | There’s some weird loophole in the law | 那里的法律有一些奇怪的漏洞 |
[07:54] | where you don’t need the groom. | 离婚不需要获得男方的同意 |
[07:56] | Or maybe they just take bribes. | 也可能因为那些人可以被买通 |
[07:58] | Either way, I’ll figure it out when I get there. | 不管怎样 到那之前我会想好办法的 |
[08:01] | Is this all because of Chuck? | 你做这些是因为恰克吗 |
[08:02] | I mean, I-I can’t believe | 我简直不敢相信 |
[08:04] | he sent that video in to “Gossip girl.” | 他竟然把那段视频发给了”八卦天后” |
[08:06] | No. | 不是 |
[08:07] | I mean, I don’t know. Maybe. | 我也不知道 也许吧 |
[08:10] | It’s just the second that video came out, | 第二段视频泄露之后 |
[08:12] | Louis transformed into a totally different person. | 路易好像变了个人似的 |
[08:15] | So the sooner I can free myself of him, | 我要尽快跟他脱离关系 |
[08:17] | the sooner I can get on with my life. | 才能继续正常生活 |
[08:19] | So… you wanna go to the Dominican Republic right now? | 所以你打算现在去多米尼加吗 |
[08:23] | Do you know a better way out of this? | 除此之外还有更好的办法吗 |
[08:27] | The white zone is for loading… | 白色区域是装货区 |
[08:28] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[08:31] | All right, then let’s get you on the next flight | 好吧 那你赶紧登上下一班飞往 |
[08:33] | to Santo Domingo. | 圣多明哥的航班吧 |
[08:34] | You can run, and you can hide, | 尽管逃 尽管躲 |
[08:37] | but, princess b., beware. | 但是 B王妃 当心 |
[08:39] | Gossip Girl has eyes everywhere. | “八卦天后”的眼线无处不在 |
[08:48] | We may have an open seat | 经过奥兰多的衔接航班 |
[08:49] | on a connecting flight through Orlando. | 也许还有一个空位 |
[08:51] | Let me just get my supervisor. | 请容我请示一下上级 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | What is the holdup, Humphrey? | 怎么这么久 汉弗瑞 |
[08:57] | People are starting to stare. | 人们都在围观了 |
[08:59] | All the direct flights are booked, | 所有直达航班都满了 |
[09:00] | but she’s working on it, | 她在想办法 |
[09:01] | unless you’d prefer three connections. | 除非你想转三次机 |
[09:02] | Whatever gets me out of here the fastest. | 无所谓 总之我得尽快离开这里 |
[09:04] | If someone were to recognize me and Louis figured out | 如果被人认出来 让路易知道了我的去向 |
[09:06] | where I was going, he would try to stop me. | 他一定会阻止我的 |
[09:08] | Somehow I think that dragging you out of here | 但我倒觉得被他强行拽走 |
[09:10] | kicking and screaming is exactly the kind of embarrassment | 而你又大声抱怨的尴尬处境 |
[09:13] | you’re trying to avoid, right? | 才是你应该避免的 不是吗 |
[09:14] | No, I mean that he would try to stop me from getting a divorce. | 不是 我是说他会阻止我离婚 |
[09:17] | The grimaldis have a great deal of international influence. | 格里马尔迪家有很大的国际影响力 |
[09:19] | One call to a diplomat in the Dominican Republic, | 一个电话打给多米尼加的外交官 |
[09:21] | And I can kiss my one shot at freedom good-bye. | 那我就直接跟唯一能自由的机会说拜拜了 |
[09:24] | Oh, my god. That’s Blair Waldorf. | 天呐 那不是布莱尔·霍道夫吗 |
[09:27] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:28] | It is going to be Bieber Fever in here in about one minute. | 一分钟之内这里就会引起轰动了 |
[09:31] | I mean, everyone is staring. | 你看 大家都在围观 |
[09:33] | Relax. They’re staring at you | 别紧张 他们盯着你看 |
[09:34] | because you’re wearing a wedding dress. | 只是因为你穿着婚纱 |
[09:36] | Yeah. Right. You– you have a point. | 恩 没错 说的有点道理 |
[09:40] | Hey, hey! | 等等 |
[09:41] | Yes, you. You seem to have reasonably good taste. | 没错 说的就是你 你的品位好像还不赖 |
[09:45] | What do you think about trading me | 我们来做个交易如何 |
[09:47] | this gorgeous, one-of-a-kind vera wang | 我用身上这套华丽的限量版王薇薇婚纱 |
[09:50] | for the least offensive thing in your suitcase? | 来换你行李箱里最好的一件衣服 怎样 |
[09:53] | Tell me you know who vera wang is, or keep walking. | 你知道王薇薇的吧 不知道就走吧 |
[09:55] | Wait a minute. Are you her? | 等等 你是那个人吗 |
[09:57] | Are you the princess of Monaco? | 你不是摩纳哥的王妃吗 |
[09:59] | Oh, my god. Are you on your honeymoon? | 天呐 你现在是去度蜜月吗 |
[10:01] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god. The prince must be here. | 天呐 摩纳哥王子一定在这里吧 |
[10:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿呢 |
[10:03] | No, uh, I’m not her. | 不 我不是 |
[10:05] | It’s true. They just bear an uncanny resemblance | 没错 她跟那位王妃 |
[10:07] | to one another in every way. | 有很多惊人的相似之处 |
[10:08] | Yeah. We–we are decoys, | 对 我们只是冒牌货 |
[10:11] | a-a distraction so that the real royal couple doesn’t get mobbed | 主要是为了防止真正的王室夫妇 |
[10:14] | by tabloid-obsessed losers like yourself. | 被那些沉迷小道消息的民众围追堵截 |
[10:17] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[10:19] | Now that I get a better look, | 仔细看了看 |
[10:20] | you’re not nearly as pretty as Blair Waldorf. | 你比布莱尔·霍道夫差远了 |
[10:22] | And he’s terrible. | 他简直糟透了 |
[10:29] | You think I’d be insulted by someone with a Samsonite? | 我刚是被一个背着新秀丽包的人侮辱了吗 |
[10:31] | Look, I just need to change, | 听着 我现在得换身衣服 |
[10:33] | so lend me your credit card | 把你的信用卡借我 |
[10:33] | so I can go shopping while you get my ticket. | 你去买机票 我去买套衣服 |
[10:35] | They do give credit to people from Brooklyn, right? | 银行也给布鲁克林人信用额度的吧 |
[10:50] | Oh, hey, Serena, what’s up? | 瑟琳娜 有什么事吗 |
[10:51] | Hey, sorry I disappeared from the reception. | 真是抱歉我刚才离开了 |
[10:53] | I spilled red wine all over my dress, | 我不小心把红酒洒到了裙子上 |
[10:55] | if you can believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[10:56] | And I went home to change, and with traffic, | 回家换衣服 途中又遇上堵车 |
[10:58] | it’s just taking longer than I expected. | 所以才花了这么久 |
[11:01] | Yeah, no worries. | 不用担心 |
[11:01] | I mean, I-I didn’t even realize you’d left. | 我甚至没发现你离开了 |
[11:04] | Oh. Um… well, do you know where Blair is? | 你知道布莱尔上哪儿去了吗 |
[11:07] | I need to talk to her, but I have her phone, | 我得跟她谈谈 可她的手机在我这里 |
[11:09] | and I’m sure she’s around there somewhere, right? | 她应该就在附近吧 |
[11:13] | Blair? Um… you know what? You just missed her. | 你找布莱尔吗 你晚了一步 |
[11:16] | She–she left– she left with Louis. | 她刚刚跟路易一起走了 |
[11:18] | Oh. They left together? | 他们一起走的吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah. I mean, isn’t that what they do at weddings? | 是呀 婚礼上不是这样的吗 |
[11:22] | Anyway, they’re gone. You know, they’re gone. | 反正他们已经走了 |
[11:24] | They’re, uh, probably on their honeymoon now. | 他们大概是出发度蜜月去了 |
[11:26] | You really should come back, ’cause it’s– | 你快点回来吧 因为 |
[11:27] | It’s kinda… done here. | 这里也差不多结束了 |
[11:31] | You sound weird. | 你听起来怪怪的 |
[11:33] | No, I don’t. | 没有啊 |
[11:35] | Uh, is this–is this about what I said to you earlier? | 是因为我之前跟你说的那些话吗 |
[11:39] | No, no, no, not at all. It’s– | 没有 绝对不是 只是 |
[11:41] | I mean, I’m just–I’m tired from all the dancing. | 跳舞跳得有点累了 |
[11:43] | I should have given it a rest | 继《冷酷无情玛汀娜》之后 |
[11:44] | after “Funky cold Medina.” | 我该休息一下的 |
[11:47] | Look, I know that I said you don’t have to say anything, | 听着 虽然我说过你什么都不需要说 |
[11:49] | But… don’t you have anything to say? | 不过 你真的没什么要说的吗 |
[11:53] | I do. I do, but I just– | 有啊 不过我现在 |
[11:55] | I… gotta go to the bathroom. | 我得先去下洗手间 |
[11:57] | I mean, I’m walking in the men’s room right now. | 我刚走进男厕所 |
[11:59] | Can I just–I’m gonna call you later, all right? | 我能不能等会儿打给你 好吗 |
[12:08] | Dan says Blair left with Louis. | 丹说布莱尔跟路易一起走了 |
[12:09] | Maybe we’re overreacting. | 可能是我们反应过激了吧 |
[12:11] | You’re not. Dan’s lying. | 你们美誉 是丹在说谎 |
[12:13] | He’s gotten pretty good at it, too. | 他说谎也有一手 |
[12:18] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[12:19] | You think you stand out less in that? | 你觉得这身衣服不显眼吗 |
[12:20] | Anything “I heart New York” is the perfect camouflage. | “我爱纽约”系列上衣绝对是完美的伪装 |
[12:22] | A true New Yorker wouldn’t be caught dead in it. | 地道的纽约人打死也不会穿这个 |
[12:24] | She wouldn’t give me your ticket without you here, | 她说机票需要本人去领取 |
[12:26] | but I got you a seat on the next flight. | 好歹我帮你买到了下一趟航班的票 |
[12:28] | It’s like 36E or something like that. | 座位好像是36E |
[12:29] | Coach? | 经济舱吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah, which is also the perfect camouflage. | 没错 经济舱是另一种完美的伪装 |
[12:31] | It cost me a fortune since it’s so last minute. | 因为是临时买票 花了我好大一笔钱 |
[12:34] | You’re welcome. | 不用太感激我 |
[12:34] | Okay, then I just need your passport | 好的 请出示您的护照 |
[12:36] | So we can issue the ticket. | 以便我们打印您的机票 |
[12:37] | Oh, my god. Her passport. | 天呐 护照 |
[12:39] | Once again, Humphrey, I am one step ahead of you. | 不是第一次了 汉弗瑞 我未雨绸缪 |
[12:42] | Now… I know it’s unorthodox, | 我知道这种情况没有先例 |
[12:44] | but this is an emergency, and I don’t have my passport. | 但现在情况紧急 而我没有带护照 |
[12:47] | So I’m hoping that you will allow me | 我希望你可以允许我 |
[12:49] | 王室婚礼 一位真正的美国王妃 | |
[12:49] | to prove identity with this. | 以此作为身份证明 |
[12:52] | Don’t believe her! | 别相信她 |
[12:54] | She’s a decoy. She told me so herself. | 她是假的 她自己告诉我的 |
[12:56] | And check out how bad the prince is. | 你自己看看这个王子演的有多糟糕 |
[12:57] | Okay, once was enough. | 够了 一次就够了 |
[12:59] | Look, I am Blair Waldorf. See? | 仔细看看 我就是布莱尔·霍道夫 没错吧 |
[13:03] | Okay, this is probably not the best way to go unnoticed. | 算了 这样必然会引起大家的注意 |
[13:07] | Great. Now I need a passport to prove I’m me? | 好极了 现在我需要护照才能证明身份吗 |
[13:10] | If that stupid video had never come out, | 如果不是那段愚蠢的视频 |
[13:12] | none of this would have happened! | 这些事根本就不会发生 |
[13:14] | I’ll get Dorota to bring it to me. | 我让多洛塔帮我把护照送来 |
[13:15] | Give me your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[13:17] | There’s no way I’m believing Georgina over Dan, | 我没理由不相信丹 反倒相信乔治娜 |
[13:20] | and Dan said that Blair left with Louis. | 丹说布莱尔跟路易一起走了 |
[13:23] | Why do you automatically assume that I’m the one lying? | 为什么你先入为主地认定就是我在说谎 |
[13:25] | If your opinion actually mattered to me, | 如果我在意你的看法的话 |
[13:27] | I’d be insulted. | 我会觉得遭到了侮辱 |
[13:28] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还没走 |
[13:29] | Don’t you have a hole to crawl back into? | 你没地方可以呆了吗 |
[13:31] | I want to help. Let’s think of the possibilities. | 我也想帮忙 我们来列举一下可能性吧 |
[13:34] | Ideas? Anyone? | 你们有主意吗 |
[13:36] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[13:37] | Security. | 保安 |
[13:38] | You overstayed your welcome when you showed up. | 你高估我们对你的欢迎程度了 |
[13:40] | Hey, it’s me. Can you send someone up to the penthouse? | 是我 你能派几个保安上来吗 |
[13:44] | 菲利普: 多洛塔刚到达霍道夫家 | |
[13:44] | Yeah, I have a situation. | 没错 这里出了一点小状况 |
[13:47] | No need for security. The jig is up. | 不必呼叫保安了 一切都结束了 |
[13:49] | Ah, you caught me. I have been lying. | 被你发现了 我是说了谎 |
[13:51] | Um, I don’t know what to say. | 我也不知道该说什么了 |
[13:52] | I’m bored, and my dvr is empty. | 我太空虚了 我的录影机都空了 |
[13:54] | Listen, I can normally keep this up for hours, | 听着 我可以保持这个状态几个小时 |
[13:56] | but I have a kid now, and his mommy and me group | 不过我现在有孩子了 而且跟他玩 |
[13:57] | is way more fun to mess with than you guys. Bye. | 比跟你们耍把戏要有趣的多 拜拜 |
[14:01] | Wow, seriously? What is her problem? | 她是认真的吗 她到底是有什么问题 |
[14:05] | Hey, I’m– I’m sorry Blair wasn’t here. | 布莱尔不在这里 我也感到很抱歉 |
[14:08] | I know you were hoping she would run to you. | 我知道你希望她有事第一个想到来找你 |
[14:09] | I should’ve known it wasn’t her. | 我应该知道那不是她 |
[14:11] | I need to make peace with the fact that it’s over. | 我需要接受事实 一切都过去了 |
[14:14] | Whoever released that video | 不管是谁泄露的那段视频 |
[14:15] | killed whatever chance I had with her. | 抹杀了我与她在一起的所有机会 |
[14:19] | Your phone’s ringing. | 你的电话响了 |
[14:20] | No, no, it’s Blair’s. | 不是我的 是布莱尔的 |
[14:23] | It’s a text from Louis. | 是路易的短信 |
[14:24] | That’s weird if they’re together. | 如果他们确实在一起 这也太奇怪了 |
[14:26] | “Where the hell are you? Get back here this instant.” | “你到底跑哪儿去了 给我马上回来” |
[14:33] | Thank you so much for continuing the night with me. | 今晚多谢有你陪伴 |
[14:36] | I have so much adrenaline, | 我现在太兴奋了 |
[14:37] | I can’t possibly sleep. | 估计要失眠了 |
[14:39] | It’s too bad that the men in our lives are such bores. | 我们生命中的男人也太乏味了 |
[14:41] | Hey, I’m still here. | 拜托 我还在这呢 |
[14:44] | And I’m fairly certain that Lily and I weren’t boring when | 但是我很确定 莉莉和我并不觉得乏味 |
[14:46] | we closed out the dance floor to “Moves like jagger” | 当音乐结束 我们从舞池走出来的时候 |
[14:48] | Oh, let me tell you, even Jagger couldn’t move like Jagger | 我告诉你 穿着这双高跟鞋 |
[14:51] | in these heels. | 谁都无法摆动自如 |
[14:51] | I hope you don’t mind if I go change into some flats. | 请容许我回房换双平底鞋 |
[14:53] | Oh, go right ahead. | 去吧 |
[14:54] | Shall I open a bottle? | 我可以开瓶酒吗 |
[14:57] | What a wonderful reception. | 多么美妙的晚会 |
[14:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:59] | I only wish that Blair and Louis had not snuck out | 如果布莱尔和路易没有一声不吭 |
[15:02] | without saying good-bye. | 悄悄溜出去就好了 |
[15:03] | I know. | 我懂 |
[15:04] | Perhaps they were overwhelmed with well-wishers. | 也许他们只是被这么多的支持者吓到了 |
[15:07] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[15:09] | Why don’t we invite the newlyweds | 要不咱们请小夫妻俩在度蜜月前 |
[15:11] | to stop by here before they leave for their honeymoon? | 先顺路到这边坐一下 |
[15:14] | Louis has turned his cell phone off, | 路易关机了 |
[15:16] | but maybe you could reach Blair. | 我想你应该能联系得上布莱尔 |
[15:20] | I doubt we could catch them. | 我估计是联系不上的 |
[15:21] | Well, how will you know until you try? | 你不试试怎么知道呢 |
[15:23] | Honestly, after the day that they have had, | 说实话 经历了大喜之日后 |
[15:26] | I’m sure that they would prefer to be by themselves, | 我觉得他们比较希望独处 |
[15:28] | And you know what? I’m kind of beat. | 而且吧 我有点累了 |
[15:30] | Perhaps I should go home. | 我得回去了 |
[15:32] | But Rufus has just opened a bottle of wine. | 但鲁弗斯刚开了一瓶酒 |
[15:34] | It would be rude to leave now. | 现在走有点不礼貌的 |
[15:36] | Just one glass, at least. | 好歹喝上一杯 |
[15:37] | And I’ve opened one of our favorites. | 我开了我和莉莉最爱的一瓶酒 |
[15:39] | After all, it is a special occasion. | 毕竟 今天是大喜之日嘛 |
[15:41] | Ah, ladies, please make yourself at home. | 女士们 请自便 |
[15:44] | Will you excuse me? Hello? | 抱歉接个电话 哪位 |
[15:47] | Dad, it’s me. Hey. Uh, don’t tell anyone I’m calling, | 老爸 是我 别跟其他人说是我打来的 |
[15:50] | and please don’t freak out, | 还有千万别被吓到 |
[15:51] | but I’m at the airport right now with Blair. | 我现在在机场 布莱尔和我在一起 |
[15:54] | She’s going to the Dominican Republic | 她要去多米尼加共和国 |
[15:56] | to get a divorce. | 办离婚 |
[15:57] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[15:58] | You just gotta trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[15:59] | She–she made a terrible mistake marrying Louis, | 她 她嫁给路易 是个可怕的错误 |
[16:02] | and he’s not at all who he seems, | 他并不如表面上看起来那么翩翩君子 |
[16:03] | so she’s gotta flee the country | 所以她现在准备逃出国 |
[16:05] | to make sure he doesn’t find out where she is. | 这样路易就找不着她了 |
[16:06] | And–and you’re going with her? | 你 你这是要跟她一起去吗 |
[16:08] | No, no, I’m just helping out, | 不 我只是来帮忙的 |
[16:09] | which is why I’m calling. | 所以我才给你打电话 |
[16:10] | I need you to help make sure that Louis and his family | 我要你帮我瞒着路易一家 |
[16:13] | don’t know that she’s trying to leave the city. | 不要告诉他们布莱尔准备出国 |
[16:14] | I mean, I’m sure they’re already looking for her, | 我是说 他们估计已经在到处找她了 |
[16:16] | and it’s only a matter of time before they think to look here. | 找到机场来也只是时间问题 |
[16:18] | I’m with Sophie and Eleanor now. | 我现在和索菲还有埃莉诺在一起 |
[16:21] | Um, they think she’s with Louis. | 他们以为她和路易在一起 |
[16:23] | Oh, good. Well, then keep it that way | 好极了 就这样继续瞒着她们 |
[16:24] | as long as possible. | 越久越好 |
[16:25] | I don’t think Blair should be dragging you into this. | 我觉得布莱尔不应该把你牵扯进来 |
[16:28] | She needs me, dad. | 老爸 她需要我 |
[16:29] | If–if you could see how upset she is, | 如果你看到她现在有多沮丧 |
[16:31] | you would understand. | 你就会理解我的心情 |
[16:32] | Please, please, | 求你了 拜托 |
[16:32] | just stall them. | 帮我拖住她们 |
[16:36] | All right, I trust you’re doing the right thing. | 好吧 我相信你的决定是正确的 |
[16:39] | I’ll do what I can to help. | 我尽量 |
[16:42] | Hey. Your battery’s about to die. | 你手机快没电了 |
[16:44] | I know. I just had to use a pay phone | 我知道 所以我才拿公用电话打给我爸 |
[16:46] | to ask my dad to buy us more time. | 叫他帮我们拖延时间 |
[16:47] | You told Rufus? | 你跟鲁弗斯说了 |
[16:49] | That goody-goody will squeal the first chance he gets. | 那个老好人一瞅到机会准会立刻告密 |
[16:51] | Oh, you trust Dorota? | 那多洛塔就值得信任吗 |
[16:52] | I pay her to stay loyal. | 我付她工资 她对我忠诚 |
[16:54] | Rufus is always doing the right thing. | 鲁弗斯做事一向极有原则 |
[16:55] | I’m sure he’s already told my mother, | 我肯定他这会已经告诉我妈了 |
[16:57] | which means everyone will instantly know that she knows. | 我妈一知道 大家都知道了 |
[16:59] | She refuses to get botox. | 她又不乐意打肉毒杆菌 |
[17:01] | Her face is an emoticon. | 她在想什么 脸上一看就知道 |
[17:02] | Louis won’t find out, all right? | 路易不会发现的 好吗 |
[17:04] | Listen, I-I don’t think that you fully comprehend | 听着 我认为你没有深刻了解到 |
[17:07] | the urgency of my situation. | 事态的紧急性 |
[17:09] | You know what everyone says | 你知道别人传言夏莱娜·维斯托克 |
[17:10] | they did to Charlene Wittstock | 在企图逃婚时所遭受的种种祸害吗 |
[17:11] | when she tried to run, and she was an Olympian. | 她还是个奥运会选手呢 |
[17:13] | Okay, these people don’t mess around. | 这些家伙可不会浪费时间 |
[17:15] | I need to resolve this | 我必须尽量迅速而有不为人知地 |
[17:15] | as quickly and as quietly as possible. | 处理好这件事 |
[17:17] | You’ll be fine. Rufus and Dorota | 你会没事的 只有鲁弗斯和多洛塔 |
[17:19] | are the only two people who know where we are, | 知道我们的行踪 |
[17:21] | And I guarantee they won’t tell a soul. | 我保证他们不会泄露一个字 |
[17:25] | Going somewhere? | 准备出门吗 |
[17:29] | Since Miss Blair gone on honeymoon, | 布莱尔小姐要去度蜜月 |
[17:30] | I… take small trip myself. | 我 也给自己放个小假 |
[17:35] | With your employer’s Vuitton. | 带着你雇主的LV包吗 |
[17:36] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[17:39] | I tell you nothing. | 我跟你无话可说 |
[17:41] | We’ll see about that. | 别这么急着下定论 |
[17:43] | You remember when your husband took me | 你可曾记得你老公绑我 |
[17:44] | on that small trip to Russia? | 去俄罗斯转了转的事 |
[17:48] | It’s payback time. | 现在是回报的时候了 |
[17:50] | Careful, B. Loyalty’s only worth so much | 小心了 B 所谓忠诚 |
[17:53] | until there’s a bigger price on your head. | 不过是没收到更大的诱惑而已 |
[18:05] | Still no word from Blair? | 布莱尔还是没有消息吗 |
[18:07] | No. | 没 |
[18:08] | I’m–I’m sure they’re in the air by now, | 我觉得他们已经上飞机了 |
[18:11] | champagne toasting | 我们说话这会儿 |
[18:12] | at 30,000 feet as we speak. | 正在三千米的高空小酌香槟呢 |
[18:15] | Do you honestly expect me to believe that? | 你真的觉得我有那么好骗吗 |
[18:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:20] | Louis is in a limo downstairs, | 路易在楼下的车里等着 |
[18:23] | and Blair is nowhere to be found. | 布莱尔却不知去向 |
[18:26] | Enough with the niceties. | 好话我也说够了 |
[18:28] | tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry. Where is my daughter? | 你说什么 我女儿在哪里 |
[18:32] | I will not stand for the humiliation | 我的儿子在婚礼当日被抛弃 |
[18:34] | of my son being left on his wedding day. | 此等奇耻大辱我绝不能容忍 |
[18:36] | If you cannot get Blair to return, | 如果你不能把布莱尔找回来 |
[18:38] | then you will be required to fulfill the dowry | 你就慢慢支付我们当初慷慨砸下的 |
[18:41] | that we so generously waived. | 一切嫁妆费用吧 |
[18:43] | First of all, I thought my daughter was with your son. | 首先 我一直以为我女儿是和你儿子在一起 |
[18:46] | And as for the dowry, it was waived | 至于嫁妆 是你们的过时观念 |
[18:48] | because it’s antiquated and outrageous. | 还有蛮横无理才造成如此败家 |
[18:52] | You cannot force us to pay it. | 这费用我们是不会承担的 |
[18:54] | It’s all in the prenuptial agreement. | 婚前协议都明明白白写着呢 |
[18:56] | If she defaults on the marriage, | 如果她不履行婚约 |
[18:58] | the dowry can be reinstated. | 嫁妆就由你们承担 |
[19:00] | So it is everyone’s best interests | 所以只要布莱尔回来 |
[19:02] | for Blair to return. | 大家皆大欢喜 |
[19:04] | How am I supposed to get Blair to return | 如果我连她的去向都不知道 |
[19:07] | if I don’t know where she is? | 我怎么把她带回来 |
[19:09] | Ah, I’m sorry that took so long. | 抱歉我去了那么久 |
[19:11] | my new Loeffler Randalls had scuff marks on them, | 我的新莱夫勒·兰达尔鞋子上面有点污痕 |
[19:14] | but they came right off. | 不过总算是弄好了 |
[19:16] | So… what did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[19:19] | I was just about to tell everyone | 我正准备跟大家说呢 |
[19:22] | that the flower arrangements at the reception | 接待处的花卉装饰 |
[19:24] | were so beautiful, I thought we each should have one. | 真是美极了 我们每个人都应该拿一朵 |
[19:27] | So I… called over to catering, | 于是我就电话了承办商 |
[19:29] | and they’re sending some over. | 他们马上会送一些来 |
[19:31] | Oh, what a lovely idea. | 多好的想法啊 |
[19:33] | Well, they should be here any minute, | 他们应该随时会到 |
[19:34] | so while we wait, who wants more wine? | 等等也没事 谁想再来些酒 |
[19:37] | Thank you for your hospitality, | 多谢款待 |
[19:38] | but I’m afraid I must be going. | 但恐怕我得走了 |
[19:41] | I was hoping to avoid this, | 我本来不想说的 |
[19:43] | but… if you won’t tell me where she is, | 但如果 你不愿意透露她的行踪 |
[19:47] | I have other ways of finding out. | 我自有法子找到她 |
[19:58] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[20:00] | Oh, yeah, my boss wants me to help with something, | 没事 我的老板本来要我帮个忙 |
[20:02] | but I’m off the clock, so he can find someone else. | 但我下班了 所以他找别人了 |
[20:06] | Yeah, I’m so glad we’re done. I’m just exhausted | 我们终于都做完了 太好了 |
[20:08] | after all that work we had to do. | 搬这放那的 我都快累瘫了 |
[20:11] | You know, I like a man who can make a good martini. | 我喜欢会调马提尼的男人 |
[20:13] | But I could actually go for a cold beer right now. | 但我现在想要一支冰啤 |
[20:17] | Do you have one, or is that too blue collar for you? | 你来一支不 还是那对你来讲太平民了些 |
[20:19] | Of course. Hold on. | 当然行 稍等 |
[20:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:30] | Hi, mom. | 妈 |
[20:32] | No, that’s because I’m at the library | 不是 我现在在图书馆学习呢 |
[20:34] | studying for a marketing exam. | 准备市营考试 |
[20:36] | No, the snowstorm’s not that bad, I promise. | 没有 暴风雪没那么恶劣 真的 |
[20:38] | It’s, like, not even a foot. | 积雪还没一英尺深呢 |
[20:40] | Yeah. Can I call you back when I’m done? | 是的 我学习完再打给你行吗 |
[20:42] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[20:45] | Who’s that? | 谁打来的 |
[20:46] | Oh, it’s my boss again. | 还是我老板 |
[20:48] | Doesn’t like to take no for an answer, I guess. | 估计他不怎么习惯被拒绝吧 |
[20:50] | Yeah. Well, uh, hey, listen, | 是吧 那个 |
[20:53] | I’m really sorry to do this, | 很抱歉 但是 |
[20:54] | but I actually am exhausted | 经历了这么一场婚礼和布莱尔闹失踪 |
[20:55] | after the wedding and Blair missing. | 我实在是累坏了 |
[20:57] | It’s just kind of all hitting me right now, so… | 现在我实在提不起劲来了 |
[21:00] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:02] | That’s probably for the best. | 你休息休息也好 |
[21:04] | Maybe I’ll do that job after all. | 我到底还是要完成那项工作 |
[21:08] | It was stupid of me to turn down the extra money. | 有钱赚 不赚白不赚 |
[21:09] | I’ll just put this back. | 我把这放回去 |
[21:23] | Did you find anyone for that job? | 你找到人做事了吗 |
[21:31] | We’re now live on Manhattan’s upper east side | 我们正在曼哈顿的上东区直播 |
[21:33] | with Prince Louis Grimald of Monaco. | 我身边是摩纳哥王子路易·克里马尔迪 |
[21:35] | What is it? Is Dorota here? | 什么事 多洛塔来了吗 |
[21:36] | No, it’s Louis. | 不 是路易 |
[21:38] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[21:38] | As most of you know, | 众所周知 |
[21:39] | Blair Waldorf and I | 布莱尔·霍道夫和我在今天早些时候 |
[21:40] | were married in a ceremony earlier today. | 共结连理 |
[21:43] | Mere hours after our “I dos”… | 而就在许下誓言后仅数小时 |
[21:44] | He must know I left Manhattan. | 他肯定知道我离开了曼哈顿 |
[21:46] | I told you Rufus would rat me out. | 我告诉过你 鲁弗斯会出卖我的 |
[21:48] | Blair has now been reported a missing person. | 布莱尔现在宣告失踪 |
[21:51] | At this time, we are doing everything we can to locate her, | 此时此刻 我们正尽我们所能寻找她 |
[21:55] | but we need your help. | 但我需要大家的帮助 |
[21:57] | Blair is an extraordinary woman, | 布莱尔是位出类拔萃的女性 |
[22:00] | but after a recent personal tragedy, | 但由于最近她身上发生的不幸事件 |
[22:02] | and the stress surrounding a wedding of this magnitude, | 以及如此盛大婚礼的重重压力之下 |
[22:06] | She has not been herself. | 她已几近崩溃 |
[22:08] | If anyone sees her, | 如果有人看到她 |
[22:11] | please contact the authorities immediately. | 请立刻和当局联系 |
[22:13] | I can’t believe it. They went to the press. | 难以置信 他们居然借助媒体 |
[22:15] | I thought they wanted to avoid embarrassment. | 我以为他们不想把事情闹大 |
[22:17] | No, this way, | 不 这样做 |
[22:18] | they can spin it so that I look crazy. | 他们就能歪曲事实 把我说成精神病 |
[22:20] | So why not go to the press yourself? | 那你怎么不向媒体求助呢 |
[22:21] | No, they still win. | 不 无论怎样都是他们赢 |
[22:24] | They find me, they find a way to stop me. | 这样他们就能找到我 并来阻止我 |
[22:26] | We should go right now. | 我们现在得马上离开这 |
[22:28] | But where? We can’t go back to the city. | 去哪 我们不能回去 |
[22:29] | The next flight out is tomorrow morning. | 下一班飞机还要等到明天早上 |
[22:30] | I’ll find a hotel | 我去找家酒店 |
[22:31] | and text Dorota to meet us there. | 短信告诉多洛塔在那跟我们碰头 |
[22:33] | Is there a Four Seasons in Queens? | 皇后区有四季酒店吗 |
[22:39] | Well, at least we know she hasn’t fled the country. | 最起码我们知道她还没跑出国 |
[22:51] | Mr. Chuck. | 恰克先生 |
[22:54] | I was only trying them on. I was… | 我只是在试穿 我只是… |
[22:56] | So bored locked inside. | 被关在里面实在太无聊 |
[22:58] | Thankfully, miss Georgina a mother | 幸亏 乔治娜小姐已经是做母亲的人了 |
[23:00] | and she–she not leave me without snacks. | 还知道要给我留点零食 |
[23:02] | Georgina did this to you? | 是乔治娜把你锁里面的 |
[23:04] | She wants to find Miss Blair, but not to worry. | 她想要找到布莱尔小姐 不过别担心 |
[23:07] | I tell her wrong place. | 我没跟她说实话 |
[23:08] | You know where Blair is? | 你知道布莱尔在哪儿 |
[23:10] | Yes, Miss Blair was at airport | 对 她在机场 |
[23:11] | but now going to hotel waiting for me to bring passport. | 正准备去酒店 等我给她送护照 |
[23:14] | Something about Elizabeth Taylor. | 她想效仿伊丽莎白·泰勒 |
[23:18] | Oh, my God. Blair wants a divorce. | 天呐 布莱尔想离婚 |
[23:20] | That is my hope. Before I was locked in closet, | 我也希望她离婚 我被关在这儿之前 |
[23:23] | Mr. Louis was calling and calling. | 路易先生不停地打电话来 |
[23:25] | He said he want to find Miss Blair | 他说想找到布莱尔小姐 |
[23:26] | and get her help she needs, which in romance novels, | 满足她的一切需求 可在浪漫小说里 |
[23:29] | means locking her forever in tall tower. | 这就意味着永世把她封锁在高塔里 |
[23:31] | I need to get Miss Blair her passport | 我得找到布莱尔小姐的护照 |
[23:33] | so she can get away very fast. | 让她赶快走 |
[23:35] | We’ll take it from here. | 给我们吧 |
[23:50] | I told you it wouldn’t be long. Follow that car. | 就知道等不了多久 跟着那辆车 |
[23:56] | Sometimes when you want things done right, | 有时候 要想达到目的 |
[23:58] | you have to rely on others to do them for you. | 不得不借他人之手 |
[24:10] | Looks like we succeeded in finding Blair | 看来能找到布莱尔 |
[24:12] | by using the press. | 还要归功于媒体 |
[24:14] | Photos of her with the airport | 她在机场的照片 |
[24:16] | are surfacing all over the internet. | 在网上传得沸沸扬扬 |
[24:18] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪儿 |
[24:19] | She was seen leaving the airport 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前 有人看到她离开了机场 |
[24:23] | That’s the last account. | 也是最后一条线索 |
[24:26] | Did Eleanor give you any information? | 埃莉诺那儿有消息没 |
[24:30] | Either she knows absolutely nothing | 她也完全被蒙在鼓里 |
[24:32] | or she is a talented liar. | 要不就是她演技太好了 |
[24:34] | Either way, I have made it quite clear | 不管怎样 我已经表明态度了 |
[24:38] | that they will pay | 如果布莱尔再这么失踪下去 |
[24:39] | if Blair continues this charade. | 她们一定会付出代价的 |
[24:42] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[24:47] | Is it Blair? | 布莱尔吗 |
[24:47] | No, it’s from… | 不是 |
[24:50] | “Gossip girl.” | 是”八卦天后” |
[24:55] | I think the hotel clerk recognized me. | 酒店前台肯定认出我了 |
[24:56] | Did you notice him staring? | 他一直盯着我看 你没发现吗 |
[24:58] | You mean after you lectured him | 你是说因为宾馆没有温泉 |
[24:59] | about their lack of SPA amenities? | 你对他发牢骚那会儿吗 |
[25:01] | I can’t believe that in just a few short hours, | 真不敢相信 几个小时以前 |
[25:04] | I went from being a princess with a private jet and a palace | 我还是王妃 有私人飞机 准备去海滨蜜月 |
[25:07] | to flying coach and hiding out in an airport hotel room | 而现在却躲在机场的宾馆里 |
[25:10] | with… Dan Humphrey. | 和丹·汉弗瑞在一起 |
[25:12] | What have I done to deserve this? | 我造了什么孽 落得如此下场 |
[25:16] | How about what I’ve done? | 那我又造了什么孽 |
[25:17] | Like be there for you completely and without question, | 为了你奋不顾身 |
[25:20] | and you still treat me like crap. | 你还不知好歹 对我不屑一顾 |
[25:22] | Would it kill you to be just the tiniest bit appreciative? | 你有一点点感恩之心会死啊 |
[25:26] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 你眼瞎了吗 |
[25:27] | I’m not exactly having fun either. | 我也很郁闷好不好 |
[25:29] | This was supposed to be the best day of my life, | 今天本来应是我生命中最美好的一天 |
[25:31] | and now it’s a big mess, | 现在却乱成一团 |
[25:32] | and you don’t need to be yelling at me on top of it! | 你没必要这时候还对我大喊大叫吧 |
[25:34] | If you haven’t noticed, | 你眼瞎了吧 |
[25:34] | I’ve been helping you the entire time, | 我一直在帮你 |
[25:36] | and you’re the one who’s yelling! | 你还吼我 |
[25:37] | All right, now I’m yelling, too, but you started it. | 好吧 我现在也吼了 但是你先挑起来的 |
[25:39] | I hope someone yells at you on your big day | 真希望在你的大喜之日 有人冲你吼 |
[25:42] | so you know how it feels! | 那样你就会明白我现在的感觉 |
[25:44] | You already did! You remember the day my book came out? | 你已经吼过了 还记得我的书出版那天吗 |
[25:46] | You blamed me for creating all your problems with Louis, | 你连书都没看 就怪我挑拨了 |
[25:48] | and you never even read it. | 你和路易的关系 |
[25:50] | I read the most important part– | 我读了最重要的部分 |
[25:52] | the part that never happened. | 就是你凭空杜撰的那段 |
[25:54] | Look, all I’ve ever tried to do was be your friend, | 我做的一切都因为我们是朋友 |
[25:56] | but friends don’t treat each other the way you treat me, | 但你这么对我 根本不算朋友 |
[25:58] | So if you really think you’re better off without me, | 如果你真觉得没有我 感觉会好一点 |
[25:59] | then why don’t you try it out? | 你可以直说 |
[26:02] | That’s right. Go ahead and leave. | 没错 你赶快走 |
[26:04] | I didn’t want you in the car, and I don’t need you now. | 我没想让你上车 现在也不需要你 |
[26:06] | Fine. | 好 |
[26:06] | Fine. | 好 |
[26:07] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[26:08] | Bye! | 再见 |
[26:11] | That’s not a Dorota knock. | 多洛塔不会这么敲门 |
[26:13] | She’s a stickler for “Shave and a Haircut.” | 她最反感这种推销员惯用的敲门方式了 |
[26:19] | I’m so sorry, Eleanor. | 真抱歉 埃莉诺 |
[26:21] | I’m sure that Blair will turn up soon. | 布莱尔肯定一会儿就回来 |
[26:23] | I thought she’d be on her way to Bali by now. | 我以为她去巴厘岛了 |
[26:26] | I just wish that she felt that she could have turned to me | 我只是希望她在有心事的时候 |
[26:28] | if she was having second thoughts. | 能跟我说说 |
[26:30] | Not knowing where she is or if she’s okay– | 现在不知道她在哪儿 也不知道出事没 |
[26:33] | that’s the hardest part. | 这才是最让人揪心的 |
[26:36] | Blair’s fine. She’s with Dan. | 布莱尔没事 她和丹在一起 |
[26:40] | How long have you known this? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[26:41] | He called earlier. | 丹刚打电话了 |
[26:42] | I’m sorry. I wanted to tell you, | 抱歉 我本想告诉你们的 |
[26:43] | but I promised Dan that I wouldn’t say anything. | 但我答应了丹 不跟任何人说 |
[26:46] | There are enormous consequences if she doesn’t return. | 如果她不回来 后果会非常严重 |
[26:49] | I have to speak to her immediately. | 我必须马上联系上她 |
[26:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[26:55] | – Dan? – Humphrey? | -丹 -汉弗瑞 |
[26:56] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么会来这里 |
[26:57] | Funny. We were just about to ask you the same thing. | 真有意思 我们还想问你呢 |
[26:59] | Where’s Blair? | 布莱尔人呢 |
[27:02] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[27:04] | How did you find me? You didn’t tell Louis, did you? | 你们怎么找到我的 没告诉路易吧 |
[27:07] | Dorota said you needed your passport. | 多洛塔说你要护照 |
[27:08] | The Dominican Republic? Really? Are you seriously doing this? | 多米尼加 真的吗 你真要走 |
[27:11] | Louis doesn’t care about me. | 路易根本不关心我 |
[27:13] | All he wants is to hold me hostage. | 他只想控制我 |
[27:16] | So you ran away with Humphrey, and he brought you here? | 所以你跟汉弗瑞跑了 还让他带你来这地方 |
[27:19] | No. Well, I was just leaving. | 没有 我正要走 |
[27:21] | Wait, wait, wait. You knew we were looking for Blair. | 等等 你明知道我们在找布莱尔 |
[27:23] | Why did you lie to us? | 为什么还要撒谎 |
[27:25] | She told me not to tell anyone. | 她不让我告诉别人 |
[27:26] | Well, I didn’t know you talked to her. | 我不知道你和她联系了呀 |
[27:28] | You do realize she falls under the term “anyone,” right? | 但她也属于别人 不是吗 |
[27:30] | I’m not just anyone. I’m her best friend. | 我不是别人 我是她最好的朋友 |
[27:33] | How–what–how am I the bad guy here? | 我这个坏人在这儿干吗 |
[27:35] | She dragged me into all this. | 是她拉我过来的 |
[27:36] | Technically, I just wanted the car. | 客观地说 我只是想要辆车 |
[27:37] | All right, well, now that your real friends are here to help you, | 好 你真正的朋友来了 |
[27:39] | I’m gonna leave. | 我走 |
[27:41] | – Oh, oh, group shot. – No. | -集体照 -不 |
[27:43] | Seriously, Georgina? | 不是吧 乔治娜 |
[27:46] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 |
[27:48] | Serena, you found my camera. | 瑟琳娜 你找到我的照相机啦 |
[27:51] | And here I thought it and its touching movie | 布莱尔和恰克那段感人的视频 |
[27:53] | of Blair and Chuck were gone for good. | 已经消失地无影无踪了 |
[27:55] | Well, at the very least, | 但起码现在大家都知道了 |
[27:57] | I guess this solves who sent in that video to “Gossip girl” | 是谁把视频发给了”八卦天后” |
[28:00] | and ruined Blair’s marriage. | 毁了布莱尔的婚姻 |
[28:02] | My work here is done… | 我大功告成啦 |
[28:04] | and documented. Thank you. | 也有了证据 谢谢 |
[28:15] | Lily, I wanted to tell you. | 莉莉 我想跟你说件事 |
[28:16] | Well, no need to apologize to me, | 好啦 没必要跟我解释 |
[28:18] | But poor Eleanor. | 但埃莉诺真可怜 |
[28:20] | She’s probably upset because her daughter doesn’t trust her | 自己的女儿不像丹信任你一样信任她 |
[28:22] | as much as Dan trusts you. | 她或许很难过 |
[28:23] | Let’s just hope he continues to trust me | 但愿埃莉诺找到布莱尔 把她拖回家后 |
[28:25] | after Eleanor shows up to drag Blair home. | 丹还能继续信任我吧 |
[28:27] | Well, telling her was the right thing to do. | 告诉她是应该的 |
[28:30] | Hi. I’m Lola from the catering company. | 你们好 我是餐饮公司的洛拉 |
[28:33] | Where do you want these? | 你们想把花放哪儿 |
[28:35] | Charlotte Rhodes? | 夏洛特·罗兹 |
[28:37] | Uh, my husband and I were looking for my niece | 我和我丈夫以前去找我们外甥女的时候 |
[28:39] | with the same name, remember? | 发现你和她同名 记得吗 |
[28:41] | Oh, yeah. Hi. | 没错 你们好 |
[28:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:44] | Did you ever find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[28:46] | She was with her mother. | 她和妈妈在一起 |
[28:48] | I can’t believe you’re delivering the flowers. | 真不敢相信你还送花 |
[28:49] | Did you work the Grimaldi wedding? | 你在格里马尔迪的婚礼上做服务工作吗 |
[28:51] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[28:52] | Small world. | 世界真小 |
[28:53] | Yeah, it’s just a part-time gig while I’m in school. | 课余做点兼职 |
[28:55] | Pays for the dorm. | 赚钱交住宿费 |
[28:56] | Honey. Ahem. | 亲爱的 |
[28:57] | Oh! Yeah, let me take those. | 快给我吧 |
[28:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:02] | I’m sorry to drag you here so late. | 真不好意思 这么晚还让你过来 |
[29:04] | Oh, no, don’t worry about it. I get the overtime, | 没关系 我今天加班 |
[29:08] | and, actually, you saved me from something | 幸好你叫我过来 |
[29:10] | with this guy that I met at the wedding. | 我才摆脱了婚礼上认识的男生 |
[29:12] | Oh, is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[29:14] | Yeah. I broke two of my own rules– | 还好 我只是违反了自己的两项原则 |
[29:17] | no dating party guests | 不和客人约会 |
[29:18] | and no dating guys named Nate, Luke, or Troy. | 不和叫内特 卢克和特洛伊的人约会 |
[29:21] | Usually lacrosse players, always trouble. | 这些人通常都是打曲棍球的 麻烦事多 |
[29:23] | You don’t… mean Nate Archibald? | 你说的是内特·阿齐布尔德吗 |
[29:26] | Oh, yeah. You know him? | 对 你认识他吗 |
[29:28] | Yes, very well. He’s actually a lovely young man. | 很熟 其实他很不错 |
[29:31] | Maybe so. All I know is, as soon as I showed interest, | 可能吧 我只知道 我刚表现出对他有兴趣 |
[29:34] | suddenly he lost any he had. | 他就一下子变得冷冰冰了 |
[29:37] | It’s fine. He’s a “Nate.” | 不过我理解 谁让他叫内特呢 |
[29:39] | I’m gonna head back and help the cleanup crew, | 我得回去帮他们打扫卫生了 |
[29:42] | but it was nice seeing you again. | 很高兴再次见到您 |
[29:43] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[29:54] | It was you who sent in that video to “Gossip Girl”? | 是你把视频发给”八卦天后”的 |
[29:56] | And set me up to take the fall? | 还让我背黑锅 |
[30:00] | Um… yeah. | 是 |
[30:03] | Yeah, fine. It was, um… | 好吧 是我 |
[30:04] | It was me who did it, but I did it for the two of you. | 但我都是为了你们俩 |
[30:08] | You ruined my wedding… for me? | 你为了我 却毁了我的婚礼 |
[30:10] | I know you never believed in my pact, | 我知道你不相信我的誓言 |
[30:13] | but this wasn’t your choice to make. | 但我的事不应该由你来做决定 |
[30:16] | I didn’t do it to hurt you, Blair. | 我所做的一切不是为了伤害你 布莱尔 |
[30:18] | But you choosing to run away with Dan, | 但你却和丹逃之夭夭 |
[30:20] | knowing how I feel about him | 明知道我心里还有他 |
[30:21] | and not telling me any of it– that hurt, too. | 却这样瞒着我 真的很伤人 |
[30:31] | I can charter a plane. | 我可以包架飞机 |
[30:32] | We can be in the Dominican Republic by sunrise. | 天亮就能到多米尼加 |
[30:34] | Chuck… | 恰克 |
[30:35] | Blair will not be going anywhere with anyone but my son. | 布莱尔不会跟任何人走 除了我儿子 |
[30:39] | Uh-oh, B. Looks like you were right about their royal reach. | B王妃 看来还是被皇家势力逮到了 |
[30:43] | Hope your plane ticket’s refundable. | 但愿你的飞机票还能退 |
[30:53] | Not even a day into your marriage, | 结婚还不到一天 |
[30:55] | and already in breach of your prenuptial agreement | 你就敢违反婚前协议 |
[30:58] | with your illicit lover. | 和你的情人厮混 |
[31:00] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在胡说什么 |
[31:02] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[31:03] | Did Rufus sell me out? Or is one of the buttons | 鲁弗斯出卖我了吗 |
[31:05] | on my wedding dress actually a GPS locator? | 还是我的婚纱纽扣上装了GPS |
[31:07] | I wouldn’t put it past you people. | 我不会轻易放过你们的 |
[31:09] | You are the princess of Monaco. Privacy is no longer an option. | 你是摩纳哥的王妃 不允许有任何隐私 |
[31:13] | But you should be used to that by now. | 但你现在应该习以为常了 |
[31:16] | “Gossip girl” Seems to know more about you than your own mother. | 看来”八卦天后”比你母亲更了解你 |
[31:19] | “Gossip girl” told you she was here? | “八卦天后”告诉你她在这儿吗 |
[31:22] | I’m not going back with you. | 我不会和你回去 |
[31:23] | I’m afraid you must. | 恐怕你必须这么做 |
[31:25] | My son awaits your return in the city, | 我儿子在城里等你 |
[31:27] | but if you refuse to join him, | 但如果你拒绝和他走 |
[31:30] | you and your family will quite literally pay the consequence. | 你和你的家人就得为后果买单 |
[31:34] | Or did you forget about the dowry? | 难道你忘了嫁妆吗 |
[31:36] | A dowry? What century do you think this is? | 嫁妆 你以为这是什么年代 |
[31:39] | If you don’t recall, the price is pretty steep. | 要是不记得了 提醒你价值丰厚 |
[31:42] | I imagine your mother will be forced to sell her company. | 我想你母亲只能被迫出售公司才能偿还 |
[31:45] | So it is up to you. | 全看你的了 |
[31:47] | Do you prefer to spend the next year as a princess… | 你是想来年做个王妃 |
[31:51] | or as a pauper? | 还是乞丐呢 |
[32:00] | I can find somewhere else to wait for my car. | 我再去找个地方等车 |
[32:02] | No, Serena, hold on. Look. | 不 瑟琳娜 等等 |
[32:04] | I only lied to you to help Blair. | 我是为了帮布莱尔才撒谎 |
[32:05] | She was–she was panicked and running away from her wedding. | 她非常惊慌 还逃出了婚礼 |
[32:07] | I was just trying to protect her from Louis. | 我只是不想让她被路易伤害 |
[32:09] | Well, if you were really trying to help, | 如果你真的想帮忙 |
[32:10] | then you would have told me, | 那你就该告诉我 |
[32:11] | because I could have helped her, too. | 因为我也能帮她 |
[32:13] | But you saw the chance to be her only savior, | 但你抓住机会成为她唯一的救世主 |
[32:15] | her knight in shining armor. | 穿着闪亮铠甲的骑士 |
[32:17] | I won’t apologize for helping a friend. | 我不会为了帮助朋友而道歉 |
[32:19] | And apparently, you’re not gonna apologize | 显然你也不会为了向朋友撒谎 |
[32:21] | for lying to one, either. | 而道歉 |
[32:23] | Are you really mad about Blair, | 你到底是因为布莱尔的事生气 |
[32:25] | or is this about us? | 还是因为我们的事 |
[32:26] | About what you said at the wedding, | 关于你在婚礼上说的话 |
[32:27] | and because I haven’t given you an answer yet? | 因为我还没有给你回复 |
[32:30] | You just did. | 你已经给了 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry I blamed you for releasing that video. | 抱歉我责怪你公开那段录像 |
[32:42] | It’s understandable. | 完全能理解 |
[32:43] | Everyone knows I’m the obvious choice. | 所有人都知道十有八九是我 |
[32:46] | I’m just glad you know it wasn’t me who did it, | 很高兴你终于知道不是我做的 |
[32:49] | and now we can get out of here and start over. | 现在我们就能离开这儿 重新开始 |
[32:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[32:58] | I’ll protect you from Louis | 我不会让你被路易伤害 |
[32:59] | and whatever his mother threatens to do. | 无论他母亲威胁什么 |
[33:01] | If there’s a dowry, I’ll pay it. | 如果真有嫁妆 我来付 |
[33:03] | I can’t let you buy my freedom. | 我不能让你买我的自由 |
[33:05] | If it means getting rid of them, | 如果这代表能摆脱他们 |
[33:06] | it’s worth whatever the cost. | 那绝对值得所有付出 |
[33:08] | I’d do anything for you. | 为你做什么都行 |
[33:10] | No. Not like this. I… | 不 不能这样 我 |
[33:13] | I made a promise, and I need to keep it. | 我给过承诺 我必须履行 |
[33:17] | To God? | 上帝那个吗 |
[33:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:20] | You broke that promise when you left Louis. | 你离开路易那刻就已经违背了 |
[33:24] | And look, I’m still standing. | 看着 我还好端端地站在这 |
[33:26] | Chuck, I need you to let me handle this on my own. | 恰克 我希望你让我自己解决这事 |
[33:30] | What kind of chance do we have if our fresh start | 你从路易那儿把我买回去 |
[33:32] | is you buying me from Louis? | 这算什么重新开始 |
[33:35] | When and if we end up together, | 要是我们最后在一起 |
[33:39] | it has to be as equals, | 必须是平等的 |
[33:41] | with nothing over our heads. | 没有任何负担 |
[33:44] | That’s the only shot we have. | 那才是唯一的可能 |
[33:45] | I can’t stand the thought of you with anyone else. | 我无法忍受你和别人在一起 |
[33:47] | I don’t care what it costs or where we have to go. | 不管要付出多少或是要去哪里 |
[33:51] | I just wanna be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[33:53] | Louis won’t lay a hand on me, I promise. | 路易不会伤害我 我保证 |
[33:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:00] | This is… how it has to be. | 但 但只能这样 |
[34:35] | If you’re looking for Serena, she’s, uh, | 如果你要找瑟琳娜 她 |
[34:36] | she’s on her way back to the city. | 她回城里去了 |
[34:38] | I was looking for you. | 我是来找你 |
[34:41] | I want to apologize. | 来道歉 |
[34:42] | Everything you said was right. | 你说的都是对的 |
[34:45] | I could never have survived this last month without you. | 如果没有你 这个月我根本活不下去 |
[34:50] | I also know you wrote those vows. | 我也知道是你写的誓词 |
[34:56] | Well, you know, Louis asked me to. | 是路易让我写的 |
[34:57] | I-I just–I just tried to write down | 我只是试着写下 |
[34:58] | what I assumed he would love about you. | 他爱着你的心情 |
[35:01] | Well, you did a great job. | 你写得很棒 |
[35:03] | It’s pretty obvious you care way more about me than Louis. | 很显然你比路易更关心我 |
[35:07] | As a friend, of course. | 当然是作为朋友 |
[35:09] | No, of course. | 当然 |
[35:11] | And I care about you, too, | 我也关心你 |
[35:14] | Even if I have odd ways of showing it like, | 即使我表现的方式比较奇怪 |
[35:17] | you know, bossing you around or making fun of your hair. | 随意指挥你 还嘲笑你的发型 |
[35:21] | Seriously, you should cut it already. | 说真的 你真的应该剪掉 |
[35:24] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[35:28] | And I really am sorry for maxing out your credit card | 抱歉刷爆你的信用卡 |
[35:32] | and not reading your book. | 还不读你的书 |
[35:34] | Well, listen, you have much bigger problems to deal with. | 听着 你有更大的问题需要解决 |
[35:37] | Speaking of, what now? | 说起来 现在怎么办 |
[35:40] | I know what I have to do, but I just need to know | 我知道该怎么做 我只是要知道 |
[35:44] | that you’ll be there for me. | 你还会帮我 |
[35:47] | Always. | 永远 |
[36:02] | I was hoping I’d find you back here. | 我正想着能在这里找到你 |
[36:04] | How did you… | 你怎么 |
[36:05] | Lily called me. She said I might owe you an explanation | 莉莉打给我 她说我欠你一个解释 |
[36:08] | for ending our date. | 关于为何结束约会 |
[36:09] | Oh, it wasn’t a date, and you don’t. | 那才不是约会 你不需要解释 |
[36:13] | Well, I think I do. | 我想我需要 |
[36:14] | Truth is, I have a history with girls who lie, | 事实是 我总和说谎的女孩有纠葛 |
[36:16] | and you seemed really honest and straightforward, | 而你看起来非常诚实直爽 |
[36:19] | which I liked. | 我很喜欢 |
[36:20] | But then I overhead a conversation with your mom, | 但当我听到你和你妈的电话 |
[36:23] | And, uh… | 然后就 |
[36:24] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[36:27] | Where to begin? | 怎么说呢 |
[36:30] | Well, to start, she’s insanely overprotective. | 首先 她保护欲太强 |
[36:34] | She never wanted me to be an actress | 她从来不希望我成为演员 |
[36:36] | and said that New York would destroy my soul. | 并坚称纽约会毁灭我的灵魂 |
[36:40] | So… I lie and tell her that I’m at Michigan State, | 所以我撒了谎 告诉她我在密歇根州 |
[36:44] | poli-sci major. | 读政治科学 |
[36:46] | I love her, but I’m doing it to protect her… and myself. | 我爱她 这么做是为了保护她 和我 |
[36:50] | I don’t know. Family can be tricky. | 说不清 家庭问题会很麻烦 |
[36:54] | No, I know. I just went through this huge thing | 我理解 我才经历过这种问题 |
[36:56] | with my grandfather and my cousin, | 和我外公和堂兄 |
[36:57] | and suddenly I’m left with no family at all, so… | 突然之间就没了家人 |
[37:00] | I can relate. | 我很有共鸣 |
[37:01] | Although my cousin did try and have me killed, | 而我堂兄试图要杀了我 |
[37:03] | so maybe our situations are slightly different. | 可能我们还有点差异 |
[37:06] | But I’m sorry. | 但我很抱歉 |
[37:07] | I should have asked you earlier. | 我应该先问你的 |
[37:09] | How about a do-over? | 要不现在补偿 |
[37:13] | Well, if I’m being honest, um… | 那坦诚来讲 |
[37:15] | It’s really fun to hear about your world, | 了解你的世界非常有趣 |
[37:17] | But I don’t know if wanna be in it. | 但我不确定想要融入 |
[37:22] | No, I understand. | 没事 我理解 |
[37:23] | So, uh, thank you for being honest. | 谢谢你那么坦诚 |
[37:44] | There you are. I’ve been looking for your mother. | 你在这儿 我在找你的母亲 |
[37:47] | She isn’t here. | 她不在这儿 |
[37:49] | Well, I’ll just have to tell you. I know where Blair is, | 那我就跟你说 我知道布莱尔在哪儿 |
[37:51] | And I have no intention of sharing that information | 我一点也不想告诉 |
[37:54] | with any of the grimaldis. | 任何克里马尔迪家的人 |
[37:57] | In fact, when I see her, | 而且 当我见到她 |
[37:59] | I am going to tell her I don’t care what I have to sell. | 我会告诉她我不在乎我要卖掉什么 |
[38:03] | I want her to stay as far away from you as possible. | 我要她尽可能的离你远点 |
[38:06] | In fact, for future reference, | 还有 奉劝你 |
[38:08] | the Waldorfs do not give in to threats. | 霍道夫家的人不会屈服于威胁 |
[38:10] | Your family cannot control mine. | 你的家庭控制不了我家 |
[38:15] | Yes, they can. | 不 他们可以 |
[38:19] | Louis… | 路易 |
[38:22] | I’m ready to go on our honeymoon now. | 我现在准备好去度蜜月了 |
[38:24] | My bags are in the car downstairs. | 我的行李在楼下车上 |
[38:26] | Blair, you do not have to do this. | 布莱尔 你不需要这么做 |
[38:28] | You do not have to go with him. | 你不需要跟他走 |
[38:29] | Yes, I do. | 我必须这样 |
[38:31] | I heard what you said, mother, | 我听到你说的了 母亲 |
[38:33] | but I don’t believe in saving myself | 但我不要为了救我 |
[38:35] | and ruining our family at the same time. | 而破坏我们的家庭 |
[38:38] | It’s just a year. | 只是一年 |
[38:41] | It’s not that long, right? | 不是很长 对吧 |
[38:46] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[38:51] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[38:52] | Fine. | 没事 |
[38:54] | Thank you for bringing that up… | 谢谢你带衣服上来 |
[38:57] | And for everything else. | 还有所有 |
[38:59] | I meant what I said. | 我言必由衷 |
[39:00] | Whatever you need, I’m here for you. | 你需要帮助的话 我就会来 |
[39:03] | We need to go. | 我们该走了 |
[39:23] | Don’t look so sad, B. | 别看着那么难过 B |
[39:25] | At least your prison is a palace. | 至少你的监狱是座宫殿 |
[39:45] | Wait. You’re posting a video of Blair with Louis? | 等等 你在公布布莱尔和路易的录像吗 |
[39:48] | What about the photo of everyone at the airport hotel? | 那所有人在机场旅馆的照片呢 |
[39:50] | Isn’t that the scoop you were looking for? | 那不是你要的独家新闻吗 |
[39:52] | No. That photo has been rendered irrelevant | 不 那照片已经没有意义了 |
[39:55] | due to the fact that Blair and Louis are together right now, | 因为布莱尔和路易现在在一起 |
[39:58] | leaving for their honeymoon. | 出发去度蜜月 |
[40:00] | But tomorrow’s another day. | 但明天又会是新的一天 |
[40:03] | You forget I know who sent the video | 你忘了我知道是谁发给”八卦天后” |
[40:05] | of Blair and Chuck to “Gossip girl” in the first place. | 那段布莱尔和恰克的录像 |
[40:07] | But you can’t reveal your source. | 但你不能泄露消息来源 |
[40:09] | Everyone would stop sending tips. | 大家会停止给线索的 |
[40:11] | Oh, darling, of course they would, | 亲爱的 那是当然 |
[40:13] | which is why I have something else planned. | 所以我还有其他计划嘛 |
[40:16] | My dear, sweet Philip. | 亲爱的甜心菲利普 |
[40:18] | Since gossip girl abandoned her post after Blair’s accident, | 既然布莱尔车祸后八卦天后就不再活动了 |
[40:22] | It’s been my civic duty to step in | 我就该负起责任来 |
[40:24] | and continue her important work. | 继续这项重要的事业 |
[40:27] | It’s a dirty job, but someone’s gotta do it. | 我不入地狱谁入地狱 |
[40:31] | The world needs gossip girl. | 世界需要八卦天后 |
[40:40] | I’m gonna grab a water. | 我去倒杯水 |
[40:49] | Why did she choose him? | 为什么她选择他 |
[40:51] | I would have done anything for her. | 我会为她做所有事 |
[40:53] | I know, but you shouldn’t have sent that video in | 我知道 但你不该把那段录像 |
[40:54] | to “Gossip girl.” | 发给”八卦天后” |
[40:56] | Don’t you mean you shouldn’t have? | 你意思是你不该吧 |
[40:58] | Come on, Chuck. You can stop pretending now. | 拜托 恰克 现在别装了 |
[41:01] | I found the camera where you left it in the bridal chamber, | 我在新房里找到你留在那儿的相机 |
[41:03] | and I put it in my purse. | 然后放进我的手包 |
[41:04] | I figured it was worth lying and saying that I did it | 我想如果说谎承认是我做的 |
[41:07] | if–if you two could be together again. | 然后你们能重新在一起 那就值了 |
[41:10] | I wasn’t lying. | 我没说谎 |
[41:13] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[41:16] | But if–if you didn’t do it, and I didn’t, then who did? | 如果你没做 我没做 谁会做呢 |
[41:21] | Some secrets I’ll never tell. | 有些秘密我绝不会透露的 |
[41:28] | But most secrets make for excellent blackmail material. | 但大多秘密都是绝妙的要挟材料 |
[41:32] | That’s how it goes on the upper east side. | 上东区就是这样 |
[41:35] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 《八卦天后》 |