时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | This is my granddaughter, Charlie Rhodes. | 这是我外孙女 查莉·罗兹 |
[00:09] | No one can touch me anymore. | 现在已经没人能伤到我了 |
[00:11] | I’m a Rhodes now. | 我现在是罗兹家的人 |
[00:12] | Charlotte Rhodes? | 夏洛特·罗兹 |
[00:13] | My husband and I were looking for my niece | 我和我丈夫以前去找我们外甥女的时候 |
[00:15] | with the same name, remember? | 发现你和她同名 记得吗 |
[00:16] | Did you ever find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[00:17] | She was with her mother. | 她和妈妈在一起 |
[00:19] | If they ever found out the truth | 如果他们有天发现了关于 |
[00:20] | about the real Charlotte Rhodes, | 真正夏洛特·罗兹的真相 |
[00:22] | they would never forgive me. | 他们永远不会原谅我 |
[00:23] | I’m leaving tonight. | 我今晚就走 |
[00:25] | This time, I’m not coming back. | 这一次 我不会再回来了 |
[00:26] | You must be pretty desperate to flirt with me | 跟我调情还得当搬运工 |
[00:28] | by doing manual labor. | 是不是挺让人抓狂的 |
[00:30] | This isn’t flirting. | 这可不是什么调情 |
[00:30] | I’ve always wanted to load a catering van. | 我一直都想体验给餐车装载货物 |
[00:32] | I love you, Dan Humphrey. | 我爱你 丹·汉弗瑞 |
[00:33] | Always have. Always will. | 从前是 将来也是 |
[00:35] | You saw the chance to be her only savior, | 你抓住机会成为她唯一的救世主 |
[00:38] | her knight in shining armor. | 成为她穿着闪亮铠甲的骑士 |
[00:39] | Are you really mad about Blair, | 你到底是因为布莱尔的事生气 |
[00:40] | or is this about us. | 还是因为我们的事 |
[00:40] | Because I haven’t given you an answer yet? | 因为我还没有给你回复 |
[00:42] | You just did. | 你已经给了 |
[00:43] | Of course I love you, Chuck. | 我当然爱你 恰克 |
[00:45] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直都爱你 |
[00:46] | I know who sent the video | 我知道是谁发给”八卦天后” |
[00:47] | of Blair and Chuck to “Gossip girl” in the first place. | 那段布莱尔和恰克的录像 |
[00:50] | It’s a dirty job, but someone’s gotta do it. | 我不入地狱谁入地狱 |
[00:52] | There is nothing between us but a contract. | 我们之间除了一张婚约再无其他 |
[00:54] | Our marriage is all for show. | 我们的婚姻只是逢场作戏而已 |
[00:56] | You and your family will quite literally pay the consequence, | 你和你的家人就得为后果买单 |
[01:00] | Or did you forget about the dowry? | 难道你忘了嫁妆吗 |
[01:01] | Your family cannot control mine. | 你的家庭控制不了我家 |
[01:04] | Yes, they can. | 不 他们可以 |
[01:06] | I don’t believe in saving myself | 我不要为了救我 |
[01:07] | and ruining our family at the same time. | 而破坏我们的家庭 |
[01:25] | Another picture-perfect Valentine’s Day on the upper east side, | 上东区又一个完美的情人节到了 |
[01:29] | and how am I going to celebrate? | 我将会如何庆祝呢 |
[01:32] | By exposing a giant secret today | 揭开一个多少会让几颗心受到伤害的 |
[01:34] | that’s sure to break more than a few hearts. | 惊天大秘密 |
[01:40] | You can just drop those right there. Thank you. | 都放在那里就行了 谢谢 |
[01:44] | Miss Blair! You’re back! | 布莱尔小姐 你回来啦 |
[01:47] | Oh! I-I was worried you’d be locked away in big, stone tower somewhere | 我还担心你会被关在巨型石塔里 |
[01:51] | and only way to speak | 与外界联系的唯一方式 |
[01:53] | is through smoke signals or coded messages on Twitter. | 是烟雾信号和推特上的加密信息 |
[01:55] | Thankfully, Dorota, we don’t need to learn Navajo just yet. | 谢天谢地多洛塔 我们还不用学纳瓦霍语 |
[01:59] | The truth is, after our horrid faux honeymoon, | 事实上 在我们糟透的假蜜月之后 |
[02:01] | I think Louis was glad to get back to Monaco | 我想路易很高兴能独自回摩洛哥 |
[02:03] | and be rid of me for a little while. | 过一阵没我打扰的日子 |
[02:05] | So this mean you no longer trapped in his evil grasp. | 这是不是意味着你脱离他的魔爪了 |
[02:08] | Not exactly. | 也不尽然 |
[02:10] | Dorota, this is Estee, | 多洛塔 这是艾斯 |
[02:14] | A.K.A. my new social secretary. | 我的新社交秘书 |
[02:17] | A.K.A. my royal minder. | 兼我的皇家看护 |
[02:18] | But I’ve just been calling her “creeper” for short. | 不过为了省事 我一直叫她”跟屁虫” |
[02:21] | Estee will be accompanying me now | 艾斯将会陪同我 |
[02:23] | on all official public outings. | 出席所有官方的公开活动 |
[02:25] | Did I mention she also reads my mail | 她还能查看我的邮件 |
[02:27] | and performs nightly bed checks? | 并且每晚准时查房 |
[02:29] | Blair’s first public appearance will be this evening, | 布莱尔的首次公开露面就在今晚 |
[02:31] | just as soon as she picks one of these charity galas | 一旦她选定了要参加的慈善晚会 |
[02:34] | to make her official debut as princess. | 她将以王妃的身份首次登台 |
[02:36] | How great is that? | 多么令人振奋啊 |
[02:45] | Oh, wow, that’s beautiful. | 这件真美 |
[02:49] | Good morning. Wh-what’s all this? | 早上好 这些是搞什么 |
[02:52] | It’s called Valentine’s day, Dan. | 这就叫做情人节 丹 |
[02:54] | I’m picking out some Cartier jewelry | 我正在挑选卡地亚的珠宝 |
[02:56] | to give to Lily tonight. | 打算今晚送给莉莉 |
[02:57] | So where is she? Aren’t you afraid she’s gonna see it? | 她在哪里 你不怕她发现吗 |
[02:59] | Mm, she’s in D.C. at a fund-raiser luncheon. | 她在华盛顿特区 出席一个筹款午宴 |
[03:01] | Won’t be back till this afternoon. | 今天下午才会回来 |
[03:02] | And tonight, Chuck has hooked us up | 今晚 恰克在帝国大厦 |
[03:05] | with a huge suite at the empire. | 给我们准备了一间巨大的套房 |
[03:06] | Pretty romantic, right? | 相当浪漫 是不 |
[03:07] | Yeah, that sounds nice. | 听上去很不错 |
[03:09] | Can I interest you in anything? | 您需要挑选一件吗 |
[03:10] | Something for your, uh, special lady? | 送给你的心上人 |
[03:12] | Me? No, no, no. I have no special lady this year. | 我吗 不不 我今年单身 |
[03:14] | Honestly, I was just coming by to pick up | 说真的 我只是过来取 |
[03:16] | those blu-rays I let Lily borrow. Uh… | 莉莉向我借的蓝光光碟 |
[03:19] | Thought maybe I could give them to Blair. | 我想把它们拿给布莱尔 |
[03:21] | You know, she’s back from her honeymoon alone, so… | 她刚从蜜月独身回来 所以 |
[03:24] | So you figure that if you, uh, drop them off, | 所以你想如果你给她带去这些 |
[03:28] | maybe she’ll ask you to watch one with her. | 也许她会邀请你和她一起观看 |
[03:30] | Well, cinema’s always been intended as a communal art. | 电影原本就是公众活动的 |
[03:33] | It’s better to watch with another person. | 有人陪同观看总是好的 |
[03:34] | She’s a married woman now, Dan. It might be time to move on. | 她已为人妇 丹 是时候放下了 |
[03:36] | I appreciate the advice, dad, | 谢谢你的建议 爸爸 |
[03:37] | but I’m just trying to be a good friend. | 但我只是想做个好朋友 |
[03:39] | Really, it doesn’t mean anything. | 真的 没有别的想法 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | I can’t stand seeing all these happy people, | 我无法忍受看着这些幸福的人们 |
[03:49] | smiling, holding hands, kissing. | 微笑 牵手 亲吻 |
[03:51] | Don’t remind me. | 别勾起我的伤心事 |
[03:52] | Guess it’s only natural when you and I feel | 估计也就我和你会有这种 |
[03:53] | this anti-Valentine’s Day. | 反情人节的情绪 |
[03:55] | It hasn’t exactly been a banner year | 这一年我们的情路 |
[03:57] | for either of us in the romance department. | 都不太顺利 |
[03:58] | At least the person you love told you they felt the same. | 至少你爱的那个人告诉你她爱你 |
[04:01] | Mine didn’t even respond. | 而我的连点儿反应都没给 |
[04:02] | Well, the good news is, this outsized outpouring | 好消息是 这场大规模的秀恩爱活动 |
[04:05] | display of public affection will be over tomorrow. | 明天就结束了 |
[04:08] | Then New Yorkers can go back | 纽约人将会恢复他们往常 |
[04:09] | to being their usual cold, callous selves. | 冷酷无情的样子 |
[04:12] | Hang in there. | 挺住 |
[04:13] | Yeah, you, too. | 你也是 |
[04:17] | Oh, I love them! | 我太喜欢了 |
[04:23] | Sorry. Have a good day. | 对不起 祝你今天开心 |
[04:25] | I doubt that. | 恐怕不能 |
[04:32] | Oh, hey, I guess the honeymoon’s over. | 看来你的蜜月旅行结束了 |
[04:33] | Just the person I wanted to see. | 我最想见的人来了 |
[04:36] | I can’t talk now. I’m busy. | 我现在没空聊天 我很忙 |
[04:37] | Wait, wait, wait, stop. | 等等 等等 停 |
[04:38] | I will not allow us to go on living like this together. | 我不能允许我们一直这样下去 |
[04:42] | The way I see it, I am mad at you for sending out that video | 照我看来 我很生气你把我和恰克的视频 |
[04:45] | of me and Chuck to “Gossip girl,” | 发给了《八卦天后》 |
[04:47] | and you are mad at me for running off with Dan. | 而你很生气我和丹一起逃跑了 |
[04:49] | So… they cancel each other out. | 所以 它们互相抵消了 |
[04:52] | Actually, yours was way worse. | 而且实际上你的行为更糟糕 |
[04:55] | I-I only needed a ride, | 我 我只是需要他搭我一程 |
[04:55] | but the point is– | 但重点是 |
[04:56] | Blair, I didn’t release the video to “Gossip girl.” | 布莱尔 我没有把视频发给《八卦天后》 |
[05:01] | You took the fall for us? | 你是替我们顶罪吗 |
[05:03] | It seemed like the right thing to do at the time. | 这是我那时候应该做的 |
[05:05] | Well, since you’re clearly looking out | 既然你把我的利益 |
[05:07] | for my best interests, I forgive you. | 放在首位 我只好原谅你了 |
[05:09] | Now can you forgive me for | 现在你能原谅我在婚礼上 |
[05:10] | using your wedding date as a getaway driver? | 把你的男伴拉去做落跑车夫吗 |
[05:14] | Well, I was never really mad at you. | 你知道我是不会跟你较真的 |
[05:17] | Okay, well, tell me what incredible romantic plans | 跟我说说你今天有什么 |
[05:20] | you have for today. | 奇妙的浪漫计划吧 |
[05:21] | Oh, you know, just interviewing. | 只是做个访问啦 |
[05:23] | A 70-year-old avowed celibate woman | 为我的专栏《讨厌情人节的N个理由》 |
[05:25] | for my “All the reasons I hate valentine’s day” column, | 采访一名坚持独身主义的70岁老女人 |
[05:27] | and trying to figure out ways not to become her. | 我得让自己别变成她那样子 |
[05:29] | That sounds like an absolutely awful valentine’s day. | 听上去这是个糟糕透顶的情人节呀 |
[05:33] | They’ve all been pretty awful for the past few years. | 这几年的情人节都过得很糟糕 |
[05:35] | The last good one I had was | 唯一一次美好的 |
[05:36] | in high school with– | 还是在高中 和… |
[05:39] | Oh! You were about to say “With him.” | 你要说的就是和他吧 |
[05:40] | I have to go. | 我该走了 |
[05:44] | I heard you were back, | 我听说你回来了 |
[05:45] | and I suspected you might not have any big plans tonight, | 我想你今晚可能没什么安排 |
[05:47] | so I thought I would, uh, drop off some movies. | 所以就给你送了几部电影来看看 |
[05:51] | I could come back and watch them with you. | 我等下可以过来和你一起看 |
[05:52] | I mean, under the radar, of course. | 当然不会让别人发现哈 |
[05:54] | That is sweet, but I actually already have plans | 你真好 但事实上我有安排了 |
[05:57] | to go back on the radar, | 而且我要高调出行 |
[05:59] | which you should, too. | 我觉得你也应该这样 |
[06:00] | You should go out with someone. Have fun. | 你应该去约个会 好好玩玩 |
[06:02] | If only it were that easy. | 有那么容易就好了 |
[06:03] | I don’t think I’ve had a real date on valentine’s day | 那年之后 我就再没好好过过情人节 |
[06:05] | since, uh, since high school with… well, Serena. | 就是高中那会儿 和瑟琳娜 |
[06:08] | I’ve gotta go meet Alessandra at Fig & Olive | 我要去Fig&Olive餐厅见亚历山德拉 |
[06:11] | to discuss my next opus, so have a nice night. | 讨论我的下一步作品 祝你今晚愉快 |
[06:14] | You, too, Dan. | 你也是 丹 |
[06:18] | Dorota! | 多洛塔 |
[06:21] | I am suddenly feeling inspired, | 我瞬间有主意了 |
[06:23] | which is why I want to upgrade my royal status | 因此我要把我的王室头衔 |
[06:24] | from princess to queen…of hearts. | 从王妃升级为桃心皇后 |
[06:27] | And what that mean exactly? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[06:28] | It means that I will do everything in my power | 意思就是我会尽我的全力 |
[06:30] | to get Dan and Serena back together. | 让丹和瑟琳娜重归于好 |
[06:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:41] | Lola, hey, it’s Nate. | 洛拉 你好 我是内特 |
[06:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:43] | Archibald. | 阿齐布尔德 |
[06:45] | From the wedding. | 婚礼上见过的 |
[06:46] | Oh, that Nate. | 哦 是你呀 |
[06:47] | The one I don’t remember giving my number to. | 我不记得给过你号码 |
[06:50] | Yeah, well, I might have put a little pressure on your boss. | 嗯 我在你们老板身上下了一番功夫 |
[06:52] | Blackmailing bosses may have been the reason | 我当初不愿意把号码给你 |
[06:54] | I didn’t give you my number in the first place. | 就是怕你要挟我的老板 |
[06:56] | Hey, I only offered him some free advertising | 我只不过是在《观察家》上给了他 |
[06:58] | in “The spectator,” All right? | 几个免费的广告位 |
[06:59] | Technically, that’s more of a bribe. | 严格来说 这更算是贿赂 |
[07:01] | All right, either way, | 好啦 不管怎样 |
[07:02] | what are you doing tonight? | 你今晚打算做什么 |
[07:03] | And whatever excuse you’re about to give, | 不管你要找什么借口 |
[07:05] | I’m gonna poke holes in it, okay? | 我都会拆穿它的 知道吗 |
[07:06] | Do you have any idea | 你难道不知道第一次 |
[07:07] | how cheesy it is to ask a girl out | 约一个姑娘就选在情人节晚上 |
[07:09] | for a first date on valentine’s day? | 是件很没谱的事情吗 |
[07:11] | Well, I prefer bold and charming to cheesy, | 我更乐意把没谱解释为勇敢和迷人 |
[07:13] | but that’s just– | 但也不过是… |
[07:14] | Also, did you forget that I’m a cater waiter? | 还有 难道你忘了我是个服务生吗 |
[07:16] | Because valentine’s is one of our busiest nights of the year, | 情人节的夜晚可是一年之中最忙碌的时候 |
[07:19] | so thanks for asking. | 所以谢谢你的邀请 |
[07:20] | Lola? | 洛拉 |
[07:39] | Okay, Tina, my other informants have come up with nothing | 蒂娜 我这还有一个线人提供了一条消息 |
[07:42] | but a new princess under 24-hour surveillance, | 一位被24小时监视的王妃 |
[07:44] | a lonely boy with no plans, | 一个没有约会的孤独男孩 |
[07:46] | and a dog lover who hates the entire holiday. | 还有一个痛恨节日的狗狗爱好者 |
[07:48] | Please tell me you have something better. | 拜托请你告诉我你有更好的消息 |
[07:50] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[07:51] | Nate can’t even get a cater waiter to go out with him. | 内特没有约到那个服务生 |
[07:54] | What the hell am I paying you people for? | 我花钱雇你们这些人是干嘛用的 |
[08:00] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[08:01] | Under my stewardship, “Gossip girl” | 在我的管理之下 《八卦天后》 |
[08:04] | is but a shell of her former self, | 如今形同虚设 |
[08:05] | like AOL or Courtney Love. | 像美国在线或是寇特尼·洛芙 |
[08:07] | The only way to remedy this is with a scandal | 唯一的补救措施就是用一个丑闻 |
[08:09] | to end all scandals. | 去终止所有的丑闻 |
[08:10] | You have a scandal. | 你有啊 |
[08:12] | Dan Humphrey is the one who sent you that video | 丹·汉弗瑞就是寄给你布莱尔婚礼上那段 |
[08:14] | of Chuck and Blair at Blair’s wedding. | 恰克和布莱尔视频的人 |
[08:16] | And with that to hold over his head, | 捏住他这个小辫子 |
[08:18] | you could get Dan to do almost everything. | 你可以操控丹去做任何事 |
[08:20] | Philip, it’s cute when you pay attention. | 菲利普 你专注的样子很可爱 |
[08:24] | But if I’m going to load up Dan like a hirsute hand grenade, | 但如果我要把丹打造成手榴弹 |
[08:27] | I need everyone to be there when he detonates. | 必须得让所有人都受到牵连 |
[08:30] | Ugh! It was so much easier to stir stuff up | 高中的时候想惹是生非 |
[08:32] | when we were all in high school | 可比现在容易多了 |
[08:34] | and at the same place all the time. | 因为大家都是在一个地方 |
[08:36] | No. | 别 |
[08:37] | It’s too bad you can’t all jump into a time machine | 你总不能跳进时间机器里 |
[08:39] | and go back to high school then, huh? | 然后回到高中时代吧 |
[08:44] | Ohh. Sweetie. | 哦 甜心 |
[08:47] | I knew I married you for a reason… | 我就知道我嫁给你是有原因的 |
[08:50] | Besides your money. | 除了你的身家 |
[08:56] | Why didn’t you tell me about the party? | 你为什么不告诉我开派对的事 |
[08:58] | Which party? | 什么派对 |
[08:59] | The “Come as You Were” party you’re throwing here tonight. | 你今晚要在这里举办的”回到过去”派对 |
[09:01] | It’s all over “Gossip girl.” | 《八卦天后》上已经传开了 |
[09:02] | Dress as your high school self. That’s awesome. | 打扮成你高中时候的样子 这太棒了 |
[09:05] | I wish you would have given me a little more notice, though. | 不过我还是希望你能给我一点提示 |
[09:07] | I have to deck the place out. | 我得把这里装饰一下 |
[09:08] | I have to get the gift bags ready. | 还要准备礼物包 |
[09:10] | I have to– | 还有… |
[09:11] | Tina, I’m not throwing a party. All right? | 蒂娜 我没有打算办派对 好吗 |
[09:12] | This is someone’s idea of a joke. | 这是某些人的恶作剧 |
[09:13] | It is? | 是吗 |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:16] | Too bad, ’cause that would have been great publicity | 太遗憾了 本来可以为《观察家》 |
[09:18] | for “The spectator.” | 带来更大的公众效应呢 |
[09:19] | Although it probably would have been impossible | 再说这时候要找个宴会筹备人 |
[09:21] | to find a caterer this last minute. | 也是不大可能了 |
[09:24] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You know what? Why not? | 等等 等等 不如就办派对吧 |
[09:27] | It is a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[09:28] | All right, well, see what you can pull together, | 这样 你去准备其他的事情 |
[09:30] | and, uh, I’ll handle the caterer. | 我来找宴会筹办人 |
[09:39] | Guess what, boys and girls? | 猜发生了什么 帅哥和美女们 |
[09:41] | Looks like school’s back in session. | 看上去学校又开学了 |
[09:43] | The question is, have you learned your lessons? | 问题是 你已经学到教训了吗 |
[09:47] | Let’s hope not, | 还是期望没有吧 |
[09:48] | ’cause I’m in the mood to see someone fail. | 因为我很想看到某人失败的样子 |
[10:05] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[10:07] | Rufus, hi. | 嗨 鲁弗斯 |
[10:10] | Are you okay? What are you doing here? | 你还好吗 你来这里做什么 |
[10:12] | We were so worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[10:14] | Oh, no, I’m fine. I’m totally fine. | 不 我很好 我真的很好 |
[10:16] | I… I probably should have called weeks ago, | 我几周之前就应该给你们打电话的 |
[10:19] | But, uh, is Lily here? | 莉莉在吗 |
[10:21] | She’s, uh, on her way back from D.C.. | 她还在从华盛顿回来的路上 |
[10:24] | But I’m sure she’d love to see you. | 我相信她看到你会很高兴的 |
[10:26] | Yeah, I’d love to see her, too. | 我也很想见到她 |
[10:27] | I’m only in town for a few hours | 但我只能呆一会 |
[10:30] | on my way to Europe. | 因为我马上要去欧洲了 |
[10:31] | I just wanted to explain | 我来只是想亲口给她道歉 |
[10:33] | to her in person why I left so abruptly. | 我不该那么突然地离开 |
[10:36] | Yeah. So… why did you leave so– | 那么是什么原因呢 |
[10:39] | Oh, no, it’s personal. No offense. | 这是我的私事 无意冒犯 |
[10:42] | It’s just, I’d rather tell her on my own. | 我只是希望能亲口告诉她 |
[10:45] | Well, you’re welcome to stay and wait till she gets back. | 那你就随便坐坐 等她回来吧 |
[10:48] | Thanks. And you know, I’ve been keeping up | 多谢 在我离开的这段时间里 |
[10:51] | on what’s been happening here since I left | 我一直通过《八卦天后》和瑟琳娜的博客 |
[10:53] | through Serena’s blog and “Gossip Girl.” | 来了解你们的近况 |
[10:57] | I can’t believe Blair went through | 布莱尔居然接受了 |
[10:59] | with her marriage to Louis. | 和路易的婚姻 |
[11:02] | I really thought she was gonna end up with Chuck. | 我满心以为她会和恰克共度余生 |
[11:04] | Yeah, between us, | 是啊 跟你说 |
[11:05] | I think she may have wanted to. | 我也觉得她原本是这么想的 |
[11:07] | Let’s just say while love is a very complicated thing, | 只能说爱很复杂 |
[11:09] | so are prenups. | 婚前协议更让人纠结 |
[11:11] | Speaking of love and prenups, uh, I have to go out | 说到这 我倒想起得出去一趟 |
[11:13] | and pick up a few more things for Lily for tonight. | 给莉莉买点东西 为今晚做准备 |
[11:15] | Uh, so stick around. She should be back soon. | 在这等等 她马上就回来了 |
[11:18] | See ya. | 回见 |
[11:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[12:02] | I’m supposed to meet a lovely elderly woman | 我是要和一位和蔼的夫人见面的 |
[12:03] | who is going to tell me the joys of lifelong chastity, | 她要跟我讲讲终身守贞的美好 |
[12:05] | But apparently she’s late. What about you? | 显然她迟到了 你呢 |
[12:07] | I’m meeting my book agent, who’s also late. | 我在等我的经纪人 也还没到呢 |
[12:13] | Serena, I’m sorry. I should’ve– | 瑟琳娜 抱歉 我应该 |
[12:15] | Dan, please, we–we don’t have to discuss this. | 丹 求你了 不要提这个好吗 |
[12:17] | – Let’s just try to move past it, okay? – Okay. | -我们就把它忘了吧 好吗 -好 |
[12:19] | Can I interest you both in a glass of dom, on the house? | 两位来一杯廊酒如何 免费赠送 |
[12:22] | It’s a special Valentine’s gift | 这是我们店送给所有顾客的 |
[12:24] | to all of our guests. | 情人节特别礼物 |
[12:26] | Sure. I guess one glass wouldn’t hurt. | 好啊 来一杯无妨 |
[12:30] | It’s not our fault our dates are late. | 被放鸽子不是我们的错 |
[12:35] | Step one is accomplished. The thaw has begun. | 和解第一步达成 坚冰开始溶解 |
[12:38] | Like beautiful polish spring. | 就好像生机盎然的美丽春天 |
[12:41] | Now on to step two. | 现在开始第二步 |
[12:48] | Really? She did? | 真的假的 她做的 |
[12:52] | No, I totally understand. | 不 我理解 |
[12:55] | No, all right. Yeah. | 不 好吧 行 |
[12:56] | Have a nice day, too. | 也祝你愉快 |
[12:59] | What was that? | 是谁 |
[13:00] | That was the catering company. | 餐饮公司 |
[13:01] | I specifically asked for Lola, that girl from the wedding, | 我特别打听了一下那个婚礼的女招待洛拉 |
[13:04] | but it turns out she has a note in her file | 但是她的资料上却有附注 |
[13:05] | that says she can’t work any events at “The spectator”. | 声明她不受《观察家》雇用 |
[13:08] | What did you do to her, Nathaniel? | 你对她做了什么 内特尼尔 |
[13:09] | Nothing. I didn’t do anything. | 哪有 我碰都没碰她一下 |
[13:10] | She was the reason | 我同意举办这个派对 |
[13:12] | I agreed to do the party in the first place. | 也是因为她 |
[13:15] | Maybe I should just cancel the whole thing. | 或许我应该取消了算了 |
[13:17] | You’re doing all this for a girl? | 你做这么多 只为博佳人欢心 |
[13:19] | If she won’t work a party at “The spectator,” | 如果她不肯为《观察家》服务 |
[13:21] | would she work one at the Empire? | 那帝国大厦的派对她肯来吗 |
[13:23] | Not if she knew I was throwing it, apparently. | 显然 如果她不知道是我举办的就行 |
[13:26] | As much as I absolutely loathe this day, | 尽管我对今天厌恶到极点 |
[13:29] | I can’t deny my best friend a chance at true love. | 我不能抹杀挚友追寻真爱的机会 |
[13:33] | I’ll be overseeing | 我会把其他普通派对 |
[13:34] | the usual festivities downstairs in the bar, | 移到楼下吧台举办 |
[13:36] | But I’ll host your party up here, | 但你的派对将会在这里举办 |
[13:37] | and I’ll even call the catering company myself. | 我亲自给餐饮公司打电话 |
[13:40] | Really? You don’t mind? | 真的吗 没关系吗 |
[13:42] | That’s great, man. Thank you. | 真是太好了 谢谢你 |
[13:51] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:52] | We just wanted to tell you | 我们俩只是想跟你们说 |
[13:54] | that we think you make a lovely couple. | 你们俩般配极了 |
[13:56] | Who? Who, us? | 谁 是说我俩吗 |
[13:57] | Oh, no, no, no. We’re not. | 不 不 我们不是情侣 |
[13:58] | Guess how many years we’ve been together. | 猜猜我俩在一起有多久 |
[14:00] | 54. | 54年啦 |
[14:01] | Come on. You’re supposed to let them guess. | 拜托 你也得让人家先猜猜 |
[14:03] | We were high school sweethearts. | 我们高中就在一起了 |
[14:05] | Been together ever since. | 相恋至今 |
[14:06] | Best 54 years of my life. | 我生命中最美好的54年 |
[14:13] | Sorry. I-I don’t think we ordered this. | 抱歉 我们应该没点这个吧 |
[14:14] | This is also on the house, for all our guests. | 这也是免费赠送 请大家的 |
[14:20] | I don’t see any other tables here with this dessert. | 我看别的桌上也没有这份甜点啊 |
[14:22] | And it’s strange that neither one of our meetings showed up. | 我俩要约的人迟迟不来 也很奇怪 |
[14:28] | Okay, Alexandra said someone left her a voice mail, | 亚历山德拉说有人给她留言 |
[14:30] | saying I was canceling. | 说我取消了这次会面 |
[14:31] | Same with the virgin. | 那位贞操至上女士也是 |
[14:32] | She called the office to reschedule. | 她打电话修改了日程 |
[14:33] | Gee, I wonder who could be manipulative enough | 天呐 谁如此有女王风范 |
[14:36] | to call all these people and get away with it. | 能叫这些人都乖乖听话而毫无怨言 |
[14:40] | It’s too bad it’s not Valentine’s Day | 情人节一年只有一次 |
[14:42] | more than once a year. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[14:43] | I could really make a serious go at this whole cupid thing. | 我这个红娘做得相当不错呢 |
[14:47] | Yes, “Operation: Darena” Going very smooth. | 是的 “S&D复合计划”进展相当顺利 |
[14:50] | Now that they’re actually talking again, | 现在他们可以重新谈上话了 |
[14:52] | we just need to figure out a way to get them both | 我们现在只要想个法子把他们 |
[14:54] | to Nate’s party tonight. | 一起骗到内特今晚的派对上去 |
[14:55] | Once they see each other in their old uniforms, | 当他们一看到那熟悉的制服装 |
[14:57] | how could all those old feelings not come flooding back? | 昔日的爱意怎能不汹涌澎湃 |
[15:00] | It’s true. You never forget first love. | 对 初恋难以忘怀 |
[15:02] | I remember Mine. Kazimierz. | 我还记得我的初恋 卡什米尔兹 |
[15:05] | Once, he took me out into sugar beet field… | 有一次 他带我到甜菜地里去… |
[15:09] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:13] | Nate’s party has been moved to the Empire. | 内特的派对改到帝国大厦上办了 |
[15:16] | I told Estee we’d stop by, but there’s no way | 我跟艾斯蒂说会去接她 但我怎么可能 |
[15:18] | I can bring a royal minder to my ex’s apartment. | 把我的皇家保姆带到我前男友的地盘上去 |
[15:24] | Looks like you’ll just have to wear a school uniform | 那么你就穿上我的制服 |
[15:26] | and play cupid in my place. | 帮我当好红娘吧 |
[15:28] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[15:30] | This is very bad plan. | 这个点子烂到极点 |
[15:32] | Damn! Nate’s party has been moved to | 该死 内特的派对改到 |
[15:34] | a suite at the Empire. | 帝国大厦的某套间举办了 |
[15:37] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[15:38] | So he lives with Chuck. | 所以他跟恰克在一起 |
[15:40] | I highly doubt Blair’s gonna risk running into her ex | 布莱尔会带着皇家保姆这个拖油瓶 |
[15:42] | with a royal minder in tow, | 去她前男友那里 我很怀疑 |
[15:44] | which means when I drop my bum | 那当我下手后 |
[15:46] | the person it would hurt the most won’t even be there. | 本应受重创的人根本都不在 |
[15:48] | Damn! | 该死 |
[15:51] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[15:53] | This better not be someone telling me | 千万不要是瑟琳娜 |
[15:54] | that Serena’s bailing, too. | 也跳票了啊 |
[15:56] | I hooked up a doorman at the Van Der Woodsens’ | 我前几年拿几张尼克队的票买通了 |
[15:58] | with some free Knicks tickets a couple years ago. | 范德·伍德森的门童 |
[16:00] | Best decision I ever made. | 明智之举 |
[16:01] | I think he saw something that might be of interest to you. | 他看到了一些东西 你会感兴趣的 |
[16:07] | Does she know that I’m gone? | 她知道我离开了吗 |
[16:10] | Okay. Well, uh, tell her I’m running an errand, | 好吧 那就告诉她我在出差 |
[16:13] | and I’ll be back in a few hours. | 我几个小时后就回来 |
[16:16] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry, but, um, no one’s home right now. | 抱歉 但是 现在家里没人 |
[16:25] | Charlotte Rhodes. | 夏洛特·罗兹 |
[16:28] | I’m hurt. You don’t remember me? | 真伤心 你都不认得我了 |
[16:32] | I met you last year at the Constance party | 我去年在康士坦茨聚会上见过你 |
[16:34] | when you were pretending to be mentally ill. | 你当时正假装犯了精神病 |
[16:36] | Although you’re still hanging around here, | 虽然你现在还在这里 |
[16:38] | so maybe you really are. | 但没准你真的有病呢 |
[16:40] | Right. | 想起来了 |
[16:41] | Georgina, is it? | 乔治娜 对吗 |
[16:44] | I gave you my number, but you never called, | 我给了你电话号码 但你从来没打过 |
[16:47] | which is why when I heard you were back in town, | 所以我一听说 你回到了城里 |
[16:48] | I thought I’d come by and catch you in person, | 我想我还是亲自过来 会会你比较好 |
[16:51] | especially since you have a habit | 特别是你还有 |
[16:53] | of bolting so quickly from places. | 不辞而别杳无音讯的习惯 |
[16:56] | So… | 那么 |
[16:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[17:01] | Just in town for a brief visit, that’s all. | 只是来城里短暂的拜访一下 就这样 |
[17:05] | Anybody know you’re back? | 有谁知道你回来了吗 |
[17:07] | Only Rufus and I’d appreciate it | 只有鲁弗斯知道 如果你能 |
[17:08] | if it stayed that way. | 保守秘密 我很感激 |
[17:12] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[17:15] | Just… give me some gossip. | 只要你给我爆点料 |
[17:18] | Or are you gossip enough? | 还是你本身就是个大八卦呢 |
[17:21] | Look, Georgina, I just got here. I don’t know anything. | 乔治娜 我刚到这里 我什么都不知道 |
[17:25] | Aw. Come on now. You’re part of the family. | 少来了 你是这个家的一份子 |
[17:28] | You must know something. | 你一定知道些内情 |
[17:31] | All I know is that Blair and Louis | 我所知道的就是布莱尔和路易 |
[17:35] | signed sort of a prenup, but in this town, | 签了一项婚前协议 但在城里 |
[17:38] | that’s hardly news. | 这也不是什么新闻了 |
[17:42] | You know, you really should have called me. | 你真应该早点给我打电话 |
[17:44] | We could’ve had a lot of fun. | 我们本可以有很多乐子的 |
[17:47] | Well, at least now I can. | 至少现在 我有乐子了 |
[17:56] | Philip, find out who represents the Grimaldi family in New York | 菲利普 查查格里马尔迪家族在纽约的联络人 |
[18:00] | and meet me there. | 去那和我碰面 |
[18:01] | Oh, and we’re probably gonna have to file for divorce. | 我们可能要筹备婚前协议了 |
[18:04] | Looks like “Gossip Girl” just got her first valentine’s day gift. | 看起来八卦天后刚收到了首份情人节礼物哦 |
[18:18] | Hey! How was your lunch with the vestal virgin? | 你和贞操至上女士的午餐吃得怎么样 |
[18:21] | Helpful and informative or ghost of v-day future? | 是受益良多还是萦绕于心无法释怀 |
[18:23] | You can stop. I know that you canceled my interview | 别编了 我知道你取消了我的约会 |
[18:26] | and set me up with Dan. | 你为我和丹安排了会面 |
[18:27] | It was an act of goodwill. | 这是一个出于好意的行为 |
[18:28] | Just because I can’t have love in my own life | 不能因为我自己的生活中没有爱 |
[18:30] | doesn’t mean I shouldn’t bring it to the people | 就不把爱带给 |
[18:32] | who I care about most. | 我最关心的人 |
[18:33] | But Dan doesn’t have feelings for me, | 但是丹对我没有感情 |
[18:35] | and–and there’s nothing that will change that, | 什么也改变不了这一点 |
[18:37] | not some champagne or dazzling dessert. | 不管是香槟还是令人眼花缭乱的甜点 |
[18:40] | Not even two fake old people in love? | 那对浓情蜜意的假夫妇也没用吗 |
[18:42] | They weren’t real? | 他们是假的吗 |
[18:43] | Actor’s equity. But you’re wrong. | 演技而已 但是你错了 |
[18:45] | Do you know what Dan said to me this morning? | 你知道今天早上丹和我说什么吗 |
[18:47] | Same thing you did. | 和你说的一样 |
[18:49] | His last good valentine’s day was in high school–with you. | 他最后一个美妙的情人节是在高中时代 是和你 |
[18:52] | I’m telling you, there’s still a glimmer of hope there. | 我告诉你 还有一线希望 |
[18:54] | That’s never gonna happen, but thank you for trying. | 没用的 但谢谢你尽全力 |
[18:56] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[18:59] | Why don’t you come with me and my new royal minder | 要不今晚你和我 还有我的新皇室看守 |
[19:02] | to the cardiac ball tonight? | 一起参加香酒舞会怎么样 |
[19:04] | We can bond over our mutual broken hearts | 我们可以缝合我们彼此破碎的心 |
[19:05] | while looking at people with actual broken hearts. | 并远观在现实中伤心绝望的人们 |
[19:08] | Thank you. I think I’ll just stay home, | 谢谢 我想我还是待在家里 |
[19:10] | eats lots of gelato, and write about how true love | 吃很多的冰淇淋 写写真爱 |
[19:13] | is nothing but a myth. | 其实只是个神话 |
[19:23] | Hey, I was in the neighborhood, | 我正好在附近 |
[19:24] | so I just wanted to stop by and tell you in person | 就顺便过来 亲自告诉你一声 |
[19:26] | I’m not gonna be able to make it tonight. | 我今晚去不了了 |
[19:28] | Come on, man. You, too? | 拜托 兄弟 你也放我飞机吗 |
[19:29] | Chuck’s gonna be working. Blair and Serena are no-shows. | 恰克要工作 布莱尔和瑟琳娜都不来 |
[19:32] | I mean, wh-what’s up? You have a hot date or something? | 怎么回事 你跟辣妹有约还是什么 |
[19:35] | Oh, hardly. Blair’s trying to set me up with Serena, | 没有 布莱尔试图为我和瑟琳娜安排约会 |
[19:37] | which reminded me, | 这提醒了我 |
[19:38] | I didn’t exactly have a great time in high school, | 我在高中时代其实过得并不快乐 |
[19:40] | so I’m not eager to relive it. | 所以我并不渴望再体验一次 |
[19:41] | Before you say “No,” think about this. | 在你拒绝以前 这么想想 |
[19:43] | There’s gonna be grown women here dressed like schoolgirls. | 有成年女性扮成学生妹 |
[19:46] | I know. I’m sorry. I-I can’t make it. | 我懂 抱歉 我不去了 |
[19:48] | If it makes you feel any better… | 我会在你的年鉴上签名 |
[19:49] | I will totally sign your yearbook. | 如果这么说能让你感觉好些 |
[19:51] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 没必要 |
[19:55] | What is it? | 是谁 |
[19:55] | 八卦天后 带布莱尔参加今晚的派对 | |
[19:57] | It’s, um, something strange. | 陌生人 |
[20:08] | 如果你不照做 我就泄露这个 | |
[20:10] | Of course I love you, Chuck. I’ve always loved you. | 我当然爱你 恰克 我一直都爱着你 |
[20:13] | I love you more and more every– | 我越来越爱你 |
[20:15] | Um… you know what? On second thought, | 你猜怎么着 我又考虑了一下 |
[20:18] | I think I will come tonight. I mean, who doesn’t like schoolgirls? | 我今晚还是去 我的意思是 谁不喜欢学生妹呢 |
[20:20] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[20:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:25] | Have you heard from Lily? | 有莉莉的消息吗 |
[20:27] | It’s getting late, and I really need to catch my flight. | 很晚了 我还得去赶飞机 |
[20:30] | Charlie, I feel terrible. | 查莉 很抱歉 |
[20:32] | Her train was delayed, so she’s headed straight | 她的车晚点了 她直接去了帝国大厦 |
[20:33] | to, uh, the empire. I’m meeting her there now. | 我正在过去和她会合 |
[20:36] | Can I swing by there on my way to the airport? | 我能在去机场的路上短暂拜访一下吗 |
[20:39] | Do you wanna just call her? | 要不打个电话怎么样 |
[20:41] | No! It’s really important. | 不 这事真的很重要 |
[20:44] | Yeah. O-okay, okay, I’ll tell her you’re on your way. | 好吧 我会告诉她你在路上 |
[20:57] | I know. You’re mad at me | 我知道 你很生我的气 |
[20:59] | for trying to set you up with Serena. | 因为我安排了你和瑟琳娜的约会 |
[21:00] | Actually, not really. We kinda had a nice time today, | 事实上 我没生气 我们今天聊得很愉快 |
[21:02] | which got me to thinking that there may be hope for us yet. | 这让我觉得 我们之间也许还有希望 |
[21:06] | I knew it. I knew there was still something between you. | 我就知道 我就知道你们俩之间还有火花 |
[21:10] | Now go ask her to Nate’s party. | 邀请她参加内特的派对 |
[21:11] | “Guitar hero” in one suite, | “吉他英雄”乐队在一个套间里 |
[21:14] | a sushi bar in the other. | 另外一间里还有寿司吧 |
[21:15] | Ah, a girl gets beaned with a Nairtini | 一个女孩的头上被人倒了马天尼酒 |
[21:15] | Nairtini 混有脱毛剂的马天尼酒 用于酒吧倒在别人的头发上 | |
[21:17] | or someone uses a secret key to sneak into the pool. | 或是有人用一把秘密钥匙偷偷溜进游泳池 |
[21:21] | It’s just like old times. | 就像是旧时光 |
[21:23] | That sounds romantic, but I was thinking | 听起来很浪漫 但是我在想 |
[21:24] | it might be better to explore whatever future we might have | 没有压力的真正约会 |
[21:26] | without the–the pressure of a real date, you know? | 也许对探寻未来结果更有好处 |
[21:30] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:31] | Well, you did such a good job playing Cupid at lunch | 你的丘比特午餐安排得不错 |
[21:32] | that I thought you could do it again, | 我想你可以再做一次 |
[21:34] | So why don’t you come with us? | 为何不跟我们一起去呢 |
[21:36] | I would love to help, but I’ve suddenly got | 我很乐意帮忙 但是我身边突然 |
[21:39] | this royal… pain in the ass from Monaco | 有个摩纳哥的皇室 贱谍 |
[21:42] | who’s watching my every move, | 监督我的一举一动 |
[21:43] | So I don’t think it’s such a good idea | 我不认为 把她带到恰克那里 |
[21:44] | for me to bring her to Chuck’s. | 是个好主意 |
[21:46] | No, what better place to bring her? | 不 那儿不是完美之地吗 |
[21:47] | You could finally prove that Chuck is no longer a threat, | 你也能证明恰克不再是你婚姻的威胁 |
[21:49] | and Nate said he’s probably not even gonna be there tonight. | 更何况内特说他今晚根本就没打算去 |
[21:53] | Chuck won’t be there? | 恰克不去吗 |
[21:54] | No. | 对 |
[21:55] | Fine. I’ll make a swing by quickly | 好吧 那我就在去香酒舞会时 |
[21:56] | on the way to the Cardiac Ball, | 顺道过去一下 |
[21:58] | but just to drop her and go, okay? | 把她带到我就走了 可以吧 |
[22:00] | Thanks. I’ll see you there. | 谢啦 派对上见 |
[22:16] | I can’t believe everything in Blair’s prenup– | 布莱尔婚前协议的内容真是难以置信 |
[22:19] | Money, chateaus, portraits. | 钱 城堡 雕像 |
[22:21] | Real estate, yachts, jewels. | 不动产 游艇 珠宝 |
[22:23] | She owns half a museum? | 她甚至还有半间博物馆的所有权 |
[22:28] | Pay dirt. | 真是有价值的发现 |
[22:29] | It says here Blair defaults on the marriage | 这上面写如果布莱尔以任何方式违反婚约 |
[22:31] | in any way, the Waldorf family will owe the royals | 霍道夫家族得如数将嫁妆偿还给皇室 |
[22:33] | so much money, they’ll be bankrupt. | 也就宣告她们破产了 |
[22:36] | And this helps us how? | 这怎么对我们有用了 |
[22:39] | We’re going to show the world | 我们要让大家看看 |
[22:40] | what Blair really thinks of her vows, | 布莱尔的真心是否和她的结婚誓词一样 |
[22:42] | and we’re gonna use Dan to do it. | 而这项工作就交给丹来完成吧 |
[22:45] | Look out, B. | 小心啊 B |
[22:46] | You may be trying to play Cupid, | 你热心充当丘比特 |
[22:48] | but all the arrows are pointed right at you. | 但自己却成为众之矢的 |
[23:23] | Okay, so please tell me again why we’re here, | 好了 请跟我说说来这里的理由 |
[23:25] | Why I’m dressed like this, and why you’re not? | 为什么我穿成这样 而你却穿着礼服 |
[23:28] | You told me your last good Valentine’s day | 你说过你最后一次过的甜蜜情人节 |
[23:30] | was in high school, and since taking you | 还是在高中的时候 不过带你去 |
[23:32] | to an actual Constance/St. Jude party | 真正的康斯坦茨派对 |
[23:34] | felt wrong on too many levels, | 也太不切实际了 |
[23:37] | I’m taking you to the next best thing– | 所以我只好退而求其次 |
[23:38] | a simulation. | 来个山寨版的了 |
[23:39] | Yeah, but I feel strange, | 好吧 但是我还是觉得很奇怪 |
[23:40] | and people are looking at me. | 大家都在看我 |
[23:42] | Trust me, S. I have a big surprise for you tonight. | 相信我S 今晚我为你准备了大惊喜 |
[23:54] | Isn’t this your ex-boyfriend Charles Bass’ hotel? | 这里不是你前男友查尔斯·拜斯的酒店吗 |
[23:57] | And we’re coming here on Valentine’s day? | 我们非要选情人节这一天出现在这里吗 |
[23:59] | I hardly think the royal family would– | 我不认为皇室会… |
[24:00] | Listen, Estee, | 听我说 艾斯 |
[24:02] | we are simply dropping by | 我们不过是在去香酒舞会前 |
[24:03] | so I can do one nice thing for a friend | 顺路经过这儿 |
[24:05] | before heading to the cardiac ball. | 然后帮朋友一点小忙罢了 |
[24:07] | Chuck Bass is not a threat, | 我对恰克·拜斯已无留恋之心 |
[24:08] | and I think it’s important for the world to see… | 我认为重要的是让大家看看… |
[24:12] | Chuck, what are you doing here? | 恰克 你在这儿干嘛 |
[24:14] | Just leaving. Enjoy your evening, ladies. | 我正要走 祝你们今晚愉快 女士们 |
[24:24] | See that? We’re friends now. | 看到了吧 我们现在只是朋友 |
[24:26] | We’ve put it all behind us, | 我们都已经放下了 |
[24:27] | so feel free to alert the media if you want. | 如果你想引起媒体注意的话 请随意 |
[24:46] | Classy party, Blair. | 上流社会的派对 布莱尔 |
[24:48] | Is this the type | 未来我将陪同你 |
[24:49] | of dignified function I can be looking forward | 出席的高雅聚会 |
[24:51] | to attending with you in the future? | 就是指这样的吗 |
[24:52] | Trust me, we’ll be leaving momentarily. | 相信我 我们马上就走 |
[24:54] | Since Bass seems to be the issue here, | 既然拜斯才是问题的关键 |
[24:56] | why don’t I keep my eye on him? | 何不由我来盯着他呢 |
[24:58] | Downstairs, with people not | 我先下楼了 至少那里的人不会 |
[25:00] | wearing plaid or eating jell-o. | 穿着格子衣吃果冻 |
[25:16] | Hey, don’t give me that look. | 别这样看我 |
[25:17] | You said you didn’t wanna work a party at “The spectator,” | 你说过你不想为《观察家》的派对工作 |
[25:19] | so this isn’t “The spectator.” | 你看 这可不是《观察家》 |
[25:22] | Wait, wait, wait. Just hear me out, okay? | 等下 听我说句话行吗 |
[25:23] | I think I did a pretty good job of addressing your concerns. | 我以为我很好地顾虑到了你的感受 |
[25:26] | I mean, we’re not having | 我的意思是 这并不算是 |
[25:27] | some cheesy Valentine’s date here, okay? | 一次情人节的约会 是吧 |
[25:29] | You get to see my world up close, | 你也可以近距离地接触到我的世界 |
[25:30] | maybe change your mind about it, | 或许你能有所改观 |
[25:31] | and you don’t have to miss work if you don’t want to. | 同时也不会使你错失工作机会 |
[25:41] | Come on. Just say a quick hello. You have to. | 拜托 就打个招呼而已 必须的 |
[25:44] | Serena would kill me if she knew that I saw you | 瑟琳娜如果知道我看见你却没有 |
[25:46] | and didn’t drag you upstairs. | 把你叫上来 她会杀了我的 |
[25:47] | No, Dan, I told you, I really don’t have time. | 别这样丹 都跟你说了我真的没时间 |
[25:49] | I need to go find Lily– | 我得去找莉莉 |
[25:50] | No, it’s too late. Too late. | 你现在说这太迟了 太迟了 |
[25:52] | Hey, look who I saw racing through the lobby | 嘿 看看我在听圣文森唱歌时 |
[25:54] | as I was listening to St. Vincent? Good-bye. | 撞见了谁从大堂穿过 我先走了 |
[25:56] | Charlie, what are you doing here? | 查莉 你在这做什么 |
[25:58] | And where have you been for the past three months? | 过去的三个月你人都在哪儿呢 |
[26:01] | I know. | 我知道你们很关心我 |
[26:02] | I just felt really overwhelmed and guilty about… | 我只是感到不知所措 而且对于 |
[26:06] | the car accident, | 那场车祸我心怀愧疚 |
[26:07] | especially since Chuck and Blair were leaving my party | 尤其因为他们是为了要离开我的派对 |
[26:10] | when it happened. | 才发生车祸的 |
[26:13] | So I went back to Florida. | 所以我回了趟佛罗里达 |
[26:16] | But, uh, you know, honestly, | 不过 你知道的 说实话 |
[26:17] | I really shouldn’t be here right now. | 我现在真的不应该出现在这 |
[26:19] | I came to apologize to your mom on my way to catching a flight. | 我只是想去机场前顺道来跟你妈妈说抱歉 |
[26:23] | Do you have her room? | 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[26:24] | I’ll text her. Don’t worry about it. | 我会给她发短信的 别担心了 |
[26:26] | But first you have to tell me | 但你得先告诉我 |
[26:27] | all about your past three months | 过去的三个月里都发生了什么 |
[26:28] | and–and what it’s like living with Carol again. | 还有重新跟卡萝一起生活的感觉如何 |
[26:34] | – Excuse me. – Sorry. | -借过 -抱歉 |
[26:35] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[26:36] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[26:37] | Hold still. Serena really | 不要动 瑟琳娜还真跟 |
[26:39] | digs that outsider thing. | 那个局外人聊起天来了 |
[26:41] | So I’m helping. | 所以我得帮你一把 |
[26:42] | B.T.W., this tie didn’t work for you in high school, | 顺带一提 你高中的时候可没有打领带 |
[26:44] | and it doesn’t work now. | 所以现在也不需要 |
[26:46] | So here’s what I’m thinking. | 我所想的计划是 |
[26:47] | take Serena somewhere quiet, | 你把瑟琳娜带到某个清净的地方 |
[26:49] | like–I don’t know– | 比如 我还没想好 |
[26:50] | Nate’s room or something. | 内特的房间还是哪儿 |
[26:51] | Wait a second. | 等会 |
[26:52] | I really don’t think I can go through with this. | 我不认为我可以完成这项任务 |
[26:54] | You’re really nervous, which is cute. | 你真紧张了 真是太可爱了 |
[26:56] | It is like high school all over again. | 简直就是高中时代的翻版 |
[26:58] | Listen, you have nothing to worry about, Dan. | 听我说 你没什么好担心的 丹 |
[27:01] | Serena already likes you. You know that. | 瑟琳娜喜欢你 你是知道的 |
[27:03] | Look, I’m telling you, | 你听我说 |
[27:04] | just be your charming, wonderful self | 就做那个迷人的 体贴的自己 |
[27:06] | like you’ve been with me all year. | 就像之前你对我的那样 |
[27:08] | You think I’ve been wonderful? | 你觉得我很体贴吗 |
[27:11] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[27:12] | Look at everything we’ve been through together. | 想想我们一起经历了什么 |
[27:14] | You kept it a secret when I found out I was pregnant. | 当发现我怀孕的时候 是你保守了秘密 |
[27:17] | You shielded me from the world | 你在众人面前做我的掩护 |
[27:18] | so I could deal with my paternity test, | 好让我去做亲子鉴定 |
[27:19] | and you brought me to a priest in my darkest hour. | 你还在我最低潮的时候带我去找神父 |
[27:24] | You wrote Louis’ vows for him, | 路易的结婚誓词也是你帮他写的 |
[27:26] | and then you saved me from my own wedding. | 你还把我从婚礼上解救了出来 |
[27:30] | Do I need to go on? | 我还要说下去吗 |
[27:31] | No. | 不必了 |
[27:35] | So… | 所以 |
[27:37] | If you’re that guy with Serena, | 如果是那样的你和瑟琳娜在一起 |
[27:38] | how could she not love you? | 她又怎能不爱你呢 |
[27:46] | You gonna make your move or what? | 该是你行动的时候了 |
[27:54] | 来自八卦天后: 行动!快亲她! | |
[27:59] | I will be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[28:06] | You really do. I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[28:08] | Charlie, welcome back. | 查莉 欢迎回来 |
[28:09] | Serena, can we talk? | 瑟琳娜 借一步说话 |
[28:10] | Yeah, of course. Promise to call me | 没问题 从欧洲回来 |
[28:12] | the moment you get back from Europe, okay? | 记得联系我 好吗 |
[28:14] | I will. Promise. | 当然 一定的 |
[28:17] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[28:20] | Ivy! Ivy! | 艾薇 艾薇 |
[28:25] | It’s Charlotte Rhodes from Florida. | 我是佛罗里达的夏洛特·罗兹 |
[28:27] | We took that acting class together. | 我们一起上过表演课 |
[28:29] | Uh, yeah. Charlotte. | 没错 夏洛特 |
[28:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:33] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真开心 |
[28:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[28:37] | I was about to ask you that same question. | 我还要问你呢 |
[28:43] | So… Dan is looking for you. | 丹在找你 |
[28:45] | Blair, that’s not funny. | 布莱尔 开这种玩笑没意思 |
[28:46] | I’m not joking. That was my big surprise. | 我没有开玩笑 我也吓了一跳 |
[28:49] | Unlike you, he thought your lunch date went great, | 他和你想的可不一样 他觉得你俩 |
[28:51] | and he wants to explore things further. | 那顿午餐的感觉不错 想进一步发展 |
[28:53] | Now I’m leaving, so go find him and see what happens. | 我要走了 你去找他吧 看他想说什么 |
[28:57] | Go! | 快去 |
[29:27] | Georgina. | 乔治娜 |
[29:30] | You’re “Gossip Girl” ? | 你就是《八卦天后》吗 |
[29:31] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[29:33] | No, that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. | 当然不是 这可是我听到的最诡异的事了 |
[29:37] | Oh. Uh, okay. I’m not…”Gossip Girl”. | 好吧 我不是《八卦天后》 |
[29:42] | I just… I work for her, | 我只是 受雇于她 |
[29:44] | and believe me, the job is a lot harder than I thought. | 说真的 这差事真难办 |
[29:47] | Okay, look, your blackmailing days are over. | 得了吧 你敲诈人的日子到头了 |
[29:48] | If you tell anyone that | 如果你告诉大家 布莱尔结婚那天 |
[29:50] | I leaked that video of Blair and Chuck at her wedding, | 是我泄露了她和恰克的视频 |
[29:52] | then I’ll tell everyone that you’re Gossip Girl’s henchman. | 那我就告诉别人 你和八卦天后是一伙的 |
[29:54] | Don’t you think you’re overreacting here? | 你反应太大了吧 |
[29:56] | I mean, I was just trying to help your relationship along | 我只是想帮你 |
[29:58] | by getting you to finally kiss Blair. | 让你称心如意 吻到布莱尔 |
[30:01] | I couldn’t handle the lack of action any longer. | 我现在掌控不了局面了 |
[30:03] | All those endless pauses and pained stares. | 不停地奔波 监视 |
[30:06] | So boring. | 真没意思 |
[30:08] | She wants you to kiss her, too. | 她也想你亲她 |
[30:09] | The fact that you haven’t just done it already | 如果你不是丹 |
[30:11] | would be shocking if you weren’t, well, you. | 你恐怕早就亲她了 |
[30:16] | Dan. | 丹 |
[30:18] | Georgina. | 乔治娜 |
[30:19] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:20] | Everything’s fine. | 没什么 |
[30:21] | Georgina was just leaving, weren’t you? | 乔治娜说要走 对吧 |
[30:24] | Yes, I was. This party is so 2007 anyway. | 是 派对老土得不行 |
[30:31] | What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at some fancy gala? | 你在这儿干吗 你不是在庆祝吗 |
[30:34] | I still have this. | 这个还在我那儿 |
[30:36] | And I just need to know one thing. | 我只想确认一件事 |
[30:38] | I sent Serena to look for you. | 我让瑟琳娜去找你 |
[30:40] | Am I just setting her up for disappointment? | 你难道真的要让她失望而归吗 |
[30:42] | Do you really want us to get back together? | 你真的想让我俩和好 |
[30:44] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只想让你开心 |
[30:47] | Tell me what would make you happy, Dan. | 告诉我 你怎样才会开心 丹 |
[31:17] | Wait. Hey, Georgina! | 等等 乔治娜 |
[31:21] | Sorry, S. | 抱歉 S |
[31:22] | Looks like your seven minutes in heaven | 看来在天堂的七分钟 |
[31:25] | just turned into seven seconds from hell. | 不过是地狱中的七秒 |
[31:47] | Charlie Trout. | 查理·特鲁 |
[31:49] | Drinking by himself on Valentine’s day. | 情人节一个人喝闷酒 |
[31:51] | Look out. | 真稀奇 |
[31:52] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah. Alessandra. | 当然 我是亚历山德拉 |
[31:54] | We met at Dan’s book party. | 我们在丹的新书会上见过 |
[31:57] | I have a vague memory. | 没印象了 |
[31:58] | Well, it’s a good thing I have a vivid one. | 我记得就行 |
[32:02] | I’m here with a bunch of single girlfriends, | 我和闺蜜们来这儿玩 都是单身 |
[32:03] | And it is super depressing. | 大家都很郁闷 |
[32:05] | Buy me a drink. | 请我喝一杯吧 |
[32:09] | Unless… | 这样吧 |
[32:12] | Forgive the drunken brazenness here, | 我们不在这酒气熏天的地方找罪受 |
[32:13] | but… what do you say we head off to your room | 不如去你房间 |
[32:16] | and make the rest of this dreadful holiday | 趁这个无聊的节日还没过完 |
[32:18] | go away together? | 我们一起好好庆祝 |
[32:20] | Thanks… | 多谢你的好意 |
[32:22] | But maybe last year. | 但时过境迁 明白吗 |
[32:28] | Oh, my God. What is wrong with me? | 天啊 我哪根筋不对了 |
[32:46] | I was trying to get you two back together. | 我只想撮合你俩 |
[32:47] | I thought that’s what you both wanted. | 我以为你们都想和好 |
[32:48] | It’s not my fault he kissed me. | 是他亲的我 真的不怪我 |
[32:50] | Not your fault? | 不怪你 |
[32:51] | What, you sound like you’re still in high school. | 你怎么还跟高中生一样 |
[32:53] | Says the girl in the Constance uniform. | 你才是高中生呢 |
[32:55] | Did you not believe me that I didn’t send that video in? | 你不相信 那个视频不是我发的 |
[32:57] | Of course I believed you. | 我当然相信你 |
[32:59] | Okay, well, then what is it? | 然后呢 |
[33:00] | What, you just wanna take away something that matters to me? | 你只想把我在乎的东西都抢走 |
[33:03] | Did you even care about Dan? | 你压根就不喜欢丹吧 |
[33:06] | B, how many times can we fight like this? | B 我们这样斗多久了 |
[33:08] | Aren’t you sick of it? | 你都不烦吗 |
[33:09] | They say people keep fighting about the same things | 人们常为同一件事争来斗去 |
[33:11] | until it breaks them apart. | 直到两败俱伤 老死不相往来 |
[33:12] | You know what? Maybe we’re there. | 知道吗 说的就是我们 |
[33:20] | There you are. We really have to go. | 你在这儿呢 我们得走了 |
[33:22] | I couldn’t agree more. | 赶快走吧 |
[33:24] | The last thing my mother ever wanted | 我妈最不愿看到的 |
[33:25] | was for me to be an actress, | 就是我去当演员 |
[33:27] | let alone live in New York city, | 更别说住在纽约了 |
[33:28] | So I applied to Julliard behind her back. | 所以我背着她申请了朱莉亚音乐学院 |
[33:31] | Now, well, she thinks I’m busy rushing sororities | 她还以为 我这会正在密歇根 |
[33:34] | in Michigan state, and I’m actually here, | 忙于姐妹会联谊 其实我在这 |
[33:37] | taking classes and going by “Lola.” | 用洛拉的名字念书 |
[33:41] | Just working jobs like this one | 做点这样的零工 |
[33:43] | to make ends meet. | 维持生计 |
[33:44] | But what about you? Are you acting out here? | 你呢 你在这儿表演吗 |
[33:49] | Yeah. Yeah, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[33:51] | I mean, you know, I-I got cast in this one part, | 我是说 我只接了一个角色 |
[33:55] | and it paid really well, | 报酬很不错 |
[33:56] | but it took a lot longer than I expected, | 不过演的有些久 |
[34:00] | and it was way more complicated than I thought. | 也很难演 超出了我的预料 |
[34:04] | All right, has anyone ever told you two | 好吧 有人说过 |
[34:06] | how much you guys look alike? | 你们俩长的很像吗 |
[34:07] | I mean, you could almost be sisters. | 跟亲姐妹一样 |
[34:08] | My mom used to say the same thing. | 我妈这么说过 |
[34:10] | You remember her, don’t you? | 你记得她的 对吧 |
[34:11] | No. No, not really. | 没 不太记得了 |
[34:14] | And I didn’t realize how late it was getting. | 我都没意识到已经这么晚了 |
[34:18] | So I’m going to go. | 我要先走了 |
[34:20] | You know, we should exchange numbers sometime. | 有空我们应该交换一下联系方式 |
[34:22] | Well, I’d say an apology is in order | 看来在你说过”你不适应我的圈子” |
[34:24] | after all your “I’m not comfortable in your world” talk, | 这番话之后 该补声道歉了 |
[34:27] | because you totally knew someone at my party. | 因为你明明认识我圈子里的人 |
[34:29] | Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. I stand corrected. | 你说得对 我认错 |
[34:32] | But why was Ivy Dickens here anyway? | 但是为什么艾薇·迪肯斯在这 |
[34:35] | Oh, she’s my friend’s cousin. | 她是我朋友的表妹 |
[34:36] | Her real name’s Charlie Rhodes. | 她的真名叫查莉·罗兹 |
[34:39] | I’m sorry. “Real name”? | 我没听错吧 真名吗 |
[34:41] | Yeah. You didn’t know? | 是啊 你不知道吗 |
[34:42] | Apparently, her mom is a crazy woman down in Florida | 她妈妈在佛罗里达 是个神经过于紧张的女人 |
[34:44] | who made her go by the name “Ivy Dickens” growing up. | 让她以艾薇·迪肯斯的名字示人 |
[34:47] | It must have been when you knew her. | 你肯定是在那个时候认识她的 |
[34:48] | But after last spring when she moved here | 但是去年春天她搬来 |
[34:49] | to live with her family, | 和家人住之后 |
[34:50] | she had to go by her real name. | 她就开始用她的真名了 |
[34:53] | And that name is… Charlie Rhodes? | 她的真名是查莉·罗兹吗 |
[34:56] | Yeah. What? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[35:02] | Dan, give it– | 丹 还给我 |
[35:03] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t just smash | 给我一个不砸碎 |
[35:05] | this phone on the floor right now? | 手机的理由 |
[35:09] | Fine. No problem. | 好 你砸吧 |
[35:11] | I’ve already e-mailed myself the picture anyway. | 反正我已经把图片发到我邮箱里了 |
[35:14] | Doesn’t matter. | 那也没关系 |
[35:15] | You can’t do anything with it anyway, | 你拿这图片也做不了什么 |
[35:16] | ’cause the second you do, we’ll just out you | 否则我们就把你八卦天后眼线的身份 |
[35:18] | as the “Gossip girl” Spy you are. | 公之于众 |
[35:23] | I’m not her spy, you idiot. | 我不是她的眼线 你个笨蛋 |
[35:25] | I am her. | 我就是她 |
[35:26] | Watching you and Blair squirm with unfulfilled desire | 看着你和布莱尔纠结来纠结去 |
[35:29] | is way more fun than any damage one picture could cause. | 比看一张照片的杀伤力有趣多了 |
[35:32] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:34] | It means that the girl you love finally gave you a sign | 意思就是 你爱的女孩 |
[35:37] | that she likes you back, | 终于给了你回应 |
[35:39] | and there’s not a damn thing | 但你却束手无策 |
[35:40] | either of you can do about it | 除非 |
[35:41] | without destroying not only Blair’s marriage | 你毁了布莱尔的婚姻 |
[35:44] | but her family’s entire financial future. | 也葬送了她的整个家产 |
[35:46] | Her family? I don’t understand. | 她家 我不明白 |
[35:48] | She didn’t tell you about her prenup? | 她没告诉你她的婚前协议吗 |
[35:51] | If Blair defaults in her marriage in any way, | 如果布莱尔违约了 |
[35:53] | The dowry she’d owe would bankrupt Eleanor. | 她得到的嫁妆就会让埃莉诺尔破产 |
[35:55] | And, sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[35:56] | if Blair hated you for being poor before, | 以前布莱尔因为你一穷二白而那么厌恶你 |
[35:59] | imagine how much she’d hate you for making her poor, too. | 想想如果你让她变穷 她又会多憎恨你 |
[36:26] | I have something I think you’d like to see. | 我想你一定有兴趣看下 |
[36:29] | And in your bedroom, no less. | 还是在你卧室 |
[36:31] | Has she no decency? | 她还真不要脸噢 |
[36:33] | Anyway, Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[36:57] | Blair! Blair, wait a second. | 布莱尔 等一下 |
[37:00] | Just give me one more minute, okay? Sorry. | 给我一分钟 很抱歉 |
[37:04] | Why didn’t you tell me about the prenup? | 为什么你没告诉我你婚前协议的事 |
[37:06] | Is that why you went back with Louis? | 这就是你回到路易身边的原因 |
[37:08] | I just can’t risk my family’s future like that. | 我不能拿我们家的未来去冒险 |
[37:13] | I have no choice but to stay trapped in my marriage | 我别无选择 只能束缚在我的婚姻上 |
[37:15] | for at least a year. | 至少一年的时间 |
[37:16] | So your feelings for Louis… | 那你对路易的感觉 |
[37:17] | Are all business. | 全是公事公办 |
[37:19] | How about your feelings for me? | 那你对我的感觉呢 |
[37:21] | Because that kiss– it wasn’t like last year. | 那个吻 它不像去年那样 |
[37:23] | You–you kissed me back. I felt it. | 你回吻我了 我感觉到了 |
[37:25] | Doesn’t matter what you think you felt, | 你感觉到了什么不重要 |
[37:27] | because Serena’s my best friend, | 因为瑟琳娜是我最好的朋友 |
[37:28] | and I would never do anything to hurt her. | 我不会再做任何伤害她的事 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. | 我很抱歉给了你错误的暗示 |
[37:37] | Have a happy valentine’s day. | 情人节快乐 |
[37:57] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[37:58] | You got exactly what you wanted. | 你得到了你想要的 |
[38:02] | So what are you waiting for? Use it. | 你还等什么 爆料啊 |
[38:07] | If I post this picture, Dan will out me. | 如果我爆料这张照片 丹就会揭穿我 |
[38:09] | And I’m not sure I’m willing to give up being “Gossip Girl” | 我不确定我愿意为了一个吻 |
[38:12] | over one little kiss. | 而放弃《八卦天后》的身份 |
[38:14] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们要做什么 |
[38:17] | Dan knows how Blair feels about him now, | 现在丹知道布莱尔对他的感觉 |
[38:20] | which means the more they can’t, | 那就意味着 他们越是没法在一起 |
[38:21] | the more they’ll want to. | 他们就越想在一起 |
[38:23] | It won’t be long before | 用不了多久 |
[38:24] | they’re doing far worse things than kissing. | 他们就会做出比吻更出格的事 |
[38:32] | Speaking of… | 说到这 |
[38:35] | I’m kinda digging this whole high school look. | 我已经被你这套学生装迷死了 |
[38:39] | Oh, well, it is valentine’s day, and you have been | 好吧 今天是情人节 |
[38:43] | uncharacteristically helpful today. | 你又这么给力地帮忙 |
[38:47] | Sure. Why not? | 当然可以奖励你一下 |
[38:51] | Oh, not it. | 噢 不行 |
[39:01] | I know I promised you all I’d expose a giant secret today, | 我知道我承诺今天要爆出一个惊天秘密 |
[39:05] | and I didn’t deliver, | 而我却没有 |
[39:07] | but isn’t that what valentine’s day is all about… | 但是情人节不就是 |
[39:14] | Hopes dashed? Feelings hurt? | 希望破灭 感情受伤 |
[39:17] | Relationships severed? | 关系破裂 |
[39:38] | It’s a day filled with crushing disappointments. | 情人节就是个让人崩溃失望的一天 |
[39:44] | I want you to know I’m interested | 我想让你知道 亚历山德拉 |
[39:46] | in more than your body, Alessandra. | 我不仅仅是对你的身体有兴趣 |
[39:50] | I’m interested in your work, too. | 我对你的工作也很有兴趣 |
[39:53] | Tell me, what’s it like being a book agent | 告诉我 当一个图书经纪人 |
[39:57] | and working with my good friend Dan? | 和丹一起工作感觉怎么样 |
[40:01] | Where it’s easy to take advantage | 一个容易对脆弱和寂寞的人 |
[40:03] | of the vulnerable and lonely. | 下手的日子 |
[40:32] | While some continue to pine | 而另一些人因为单恋 |
[40:34] | over those great unrequited loves. | 而倍感折磨的同时 |
[40:58] | Others can’t help | 另一些人不禁 |
[40:59] | but feel like they somehow got totally screwed. | 觉得她们被耍了 |
[41:19] | How was your aunt? | 你姨妈怎么样了 |
[41:21] | Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to finish it. | 不凑巧 我没能见着她 |
[41:26] | How is she doing? Is she okay? | 她怎么样了 还好吗 |
[41:29] | I’m worried there’s not much time left. | 我担心她没有多少时日了 |
[41:35] | She really cares about you. | 她真的很关心你 |
[41:37] | Wouldn’t stop talking about you while you were gone. | 你不在的时候 她总是不停地提及你 |
[41:41] | Mrs. Rhodes is up right now if you’d like to talk to her. | 你要是想跟她说说话 罗兹女士刚好醒了 |
[41:44] | And while it’d be nice to believe | 虽然相信情人节大多有个好结局 |
[41:46] | that most Valentine’s days end well, | 愿望很美好 |
[41:48] | we all know they are far more likely to end in heartbreak. | 但我们都知道它们更可能以心碎结局 |
[41:54] | X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |