时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | You shouldn’t have sent that video in to “Gossip Girl.” | 你不该把那段录像发给”八卦天后” |
[00:07] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[00:08] | If you didn’t do it and I didn’t, | 如果你没做 我没做 |
[00:10] | then who did? | 谁会做呢 |
[00:11] | Of course I love you, Chuck. I’ve always loved you. | 我当然爱你 恰克 我一直都爱你 |
[00:14] | Humphrey, you bastard. | 汉弗瑞 你个混蛋 |
[00:15] | You and your family will quite literally pay the consequences. | 你和你的家人就得为后果买单 |
[00:18] | Or did you forget about the dowry? | 难道你忘了嫁妆吗 |
[00:20] | If she defaults on the marriage, the dowry can be reinstated. | 如果她不履行婚约 嫁妆就由你们承担 |
[00:23] | You do not have to go with him. | 你不需要跟他走 |
[00:24] | It’s just a year. It’s not that long, right? | 只是一年 不是很长 对吧 |
[00:27] | This is Estee, A.K.A. my royal minder, | 这是艾斯 我的皇家看护 |
[00:30] | but I’ve just been calling her “creeper” for short. | 不过为了省事 我一直叫她”跟屁虫” |
[00:32] | I do have feelings for Dan. I’m sorry. | 我的确对丹有感觉 我很抱歉 |
[00:35] | This isn’t gonna be easy for me, | 我知道这对我来说不会很容易 |
[00:37] | but at least you’re being honest. | 但至少你我坦诚相待了 |
[00:39] | I don’t want to get in the way of you and Dan. | 我不会成为你和丹的阻碍 |
[00:40] | I think we need to get her to the hospital. | 我们得把她送去医院 |
[00:42] | Please stay with me. | 请在我身边吧 |
[00:43] | You’re the only person I feel safe with. | 你是唯一一个能让我有安全感的人 |
[00:45] | I won’t leave you. I promise. | 我不会离开你的 我保证 |
[00:47] | Oh! Mother? | 妈妈 |
[00:48] | Charlie, what are you doing here? | 查莉 你在这儿干吗 |
[00:50] | She’s been with Ms. Rhodes for months. | 她这几个月一直都陪着罗兹女士 |
[00:52] | She’s been such a solace to her. | 她给她带去了极大的宽慰 |
[00:53] | Mom? | 妈 |
[00:54] | Why did you introduce this girl as your daughter? | 你为什么说她是你女儿 |
[00:57] | – Who is she? – Ivy Dickens. | -她到底是谁 -艾薇·狄更斯 |
[00:59] | Your mom hired me to be you. | 你妈雇我当她的女儿 |
[01:00] | You hid an entire family from me for money? | 你为了钱居然隐瞒了整个家族的事 |
[01:04] | I don’t really wanna be alone. Can I stay with you? | 我不想一个人 我能跟你待在一起吗 |
[01:06] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[01:07] | You need to go in and say your good-byes. | 你们得进去和她道别了 |
[01:28] | They say we should carry our secrets to the grave. | 人们常说 秘密都应该带到坟墓里去 |
[01:32] | But on the upper east side, | 但在上东区 |
[01:34] | secrets are the one thing you can never bury. | 秘密却不可能永不见天日 |
[01:38] | Even when we think we know everything about the ones we love, | 即便是对于知根知底的亲近之人 |
[01:42] | there’s always a skeleton in their walk-in closet. | 也总会有不为人知的隐情 |
[01:45] | Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. | 谢谢你能临时为我安排会面 |
[01:47] | Mrs. Humphrey, in my business, there’s rarely advance warning. | 汉弗瑞太太 我们这行很少有提前预约 |
[01:51] | Oh, of course. I just wanted to make sure | 当然 我只是想确保 |
[01:54] | all of mother’s funeral arrangements were perfect. | 我母亲的葬礼尽善尽美 |
[01:56] | She was very particular, liked things a certain way. | 她很挑剔 有一些特定的偏好 |
[01:59] | Um, would it be possible for us to work with our own florist? | 我们可以自己选择花商吗 |
[02:03] | Oh. I’m… sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[02:05] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道的 |
[02:07] | Your mother provided very detailed instructions. | 你母亲已经提供了详细的说明 |
[02:11] | In fact, if you return home right about now, | 事实上 如果你现在回家 |
[02:14] | I think you’ll discover the wake is already underway. | 会发现守丧已经在安排了 |
[02:20] | Well, I can hear my mother laughing from beyond the grave. | 我母亲一定正在坟墓里嘲笑我呢 |
[02:23] | I’m sure she just didn’t want to bother you | 我想她只是不希望 |
[02:25] | with making all the arrangements. | 劳烦你做这些安排 |
[02:27] | Or she just didn’t trust your taste level. | 或者她只是不信任你的品位 |
[02:31] | I’m the other daughter, Carol. | 我是另一个女儿 卡萝 |
[02:33] | Crashing as usual. | 一贯的不寻常哪 |
[02:35] | Well, since you’re here, you might want to know | 不过既然你来了 你也许应该知道 |
[02:37] | that it seems mother took care of everything in advance. | 妈妈已经把所有事情都提前计划好了 |
[02:40] | I’d tell you to invite your daughter– | 我想提醒你邀请你女儿来参加 |
[02:41] | the real one, not the fake one– | 真的女儿 不是假的那个 |
[02:44] | but she’s not speaking to you. | 不过她好像不愿意和你说话 |
[02:46] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, I apparently have a wake to host. | 失陪了 显然我还要去主持守夜 |
[03:06] | Aren’t you gonna be late for work? | 你上班不会迟到吗 |
[03:08] | Or you pulling a “Vanilla Sky” | 还是你想演一出“香草的天空” [阿汤哥的悬疑片] |
[03:10] | and hiding your hideous disfigurement | 把吓人的伤疤藏着 |
[03:12] | from your global publishing empire? | 免得被你的出版王国看见 |
[03:13] | What? I thought you found | 什么 我以为你觉得我的 |
[03:14] | my lacrosse injury sexy. No? | 曲棍球伤很性感呢 不是吗 |
[03:17] | Besides, I figured we could spend the day together | 而且 我想今天和你呆在一起 |
[03:19] | and catch up. | 增进感情 |
[03:20] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[03:22] | Don’t give me that “Let’s talk about our feelings” face. | 别一脸”来聊聊彼此的感觉”的样子 |
[03:25] | What? This is normal face. Okay? | 啥 这是正常表情好吗 |
[03:27] | No, I’m worried about you. In the past 72 hours, | 其实我是担心你 就在72小之前 |
[03:29] | you found out that you have this entire secret family. | 你突然发现自己有一整个神秘家族 |
[03:32] | Yeah, and my mom hired an actress I know to play me. | 对 而且我妈还雇了个我认识的人来冒充我 |
[03:35] | I’m aware. | 我都知道了 |
[03:36] | Then why haven’t you said a word about it? | 那你为什么保持沉默 |
[03:39] | I may not have known about the Van Der Woodsens | 过去的19年里 我或许不知道 |
[03:40] | for the last 19 years, | 范德·伍德森家族的存在 |
[03:41] | but they sure knew about me. | 但他们一定知道我的存在 |
[03:43] | And they didn’t care, | 而他们并不在意 |
[03:44] | so that pretty much tells me everything I need to know | 这基本上让我对你上东区 |
[03:46] | about your fancy friends from the upper east side. | 光鲜亮丽的朋友们有足够的了解了 |
[03:51] | Now buy a girl some breakfast? | 请女生共进早餐哦 |
[03:53] | All right. Two minutes. | 好 等我两分钟 |
[03:55] | Get dressed. I’ll make coffee. | 穿好衣服 我去煮咖啡 |
[04:00] | Hey. How you holding up? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[04:02] | Well, the past few days have been tough on everyone. | 这几天对于大家来说都很煎熬 |
[04:05] | But I-I have a question. | 但我有一个问题 |
[04:06] | Are you with Lola? | 你现在和洛拉在一起吗 |
[04:07] | She hasn’t been answering any of my calls or texts. | 她没有回我的电话和短信 |
[04:09] | Ahh. Yeah. She’s… | 是 她现在 |
[04:11] | not really that interested in being a Rhodes right now. | 对成为罗兹家的一员并不感兴趣 |
[04:14] | Well, trust me, I know what it’s like | 相信我 我比任何人都理解 |
[04:16] | to want distance from your family more than anyone. | 想和家人保持距离的那种感觉 |
[04:18] | But I thought maybe with CeCe’s death, she’d make an exception. | 但我以为茜茜的过世能让她改变想法 |
[04:21] | Well, I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[04:23] | The entire Van Der Woodsen clan on a good day | 整个范德·伍德森家族很有可能 |
[04:25] | can be pretty overwhelming. | 让美好的一天急转直下 |
[04:27] | Well, I have an idea. Maybe… you know, maybe she can | 我有个主意 也许她能 |
[04:30] | just dip her toes in the water with just me? | 只跟我 接触试试 |
[04:32] | I’m at my mom’s right now. No one else is here. | 我在我妈这儿 没有其他人 |
[04:34] | They’ll be at the funeral home for a while. | 他们会在殡仪馆待上一阵儿 |
[04:36] | Maybe the three of us can meet up. | 也许我们仨能见个面 |
[04:37] | I mean, I’ll ask her. I just can’t promise you anything. | 我可以问问她 但我不能向你保证什么 |
[04:40] | Thank you, Nate. | 谢谢你 内特 |
[04:46] | Coffee? | 找咖啡吗 |
[04:47] | Top drawer. | 最上层抽屉 |
[04:49] | It relaxes me to watch Anita Durst. | 安妮塔·杜斯特的电影能让我放松 |
[04:52] | I did not need to know that. | 你不用告诉我这个 |
[04:54] | What’s got you in such a good mood? | 你心情怎么这么好 |
[04:56] | I recently found out | 我最近发现了 |
[05:00] | who actually sent “Gossip girl” | 在皇家婚礼上让我和布莱尔 |
[05:01] | the now-infamous video of me and Blair | 臭名远扬的视频到底是谁 |
[05:04] | at the royal wedding– that Hump, Humphrey. | 发给”八卦天后”的了 是汉弗瑞 |
[05:08] | What, Dan? | 什么 丹吗 |
[05:09] | He was only too happy to let Serena and me take the fall | 有我和瑟琳娜背黑锅他一定很开心 |
[05:11] | so he could worm his way into Blair’s broken heart. | 然后他就能骗取布莱尔破碎的心 |
[05:14] | Unfortunately for him, when she finds out the truth, | 不幸的是 当她知道事实真相的时候 |
[05:17] | his chances with her will be destroyed, | 他的机会将不复存在 |
[05:19] | and she will be mine again. | 而她会重新属于我 |
[05:22] | I don’t know, Chuck. Are you sure | 我不知道 恰克 你确定 |
[05:23] | you want to start World War Waldorf right now? | 现在激起布莱尔世界大战是个好主意吗 |
[05:25] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不能 |
[05:26] | ‘Cause you and I both know | 因为我们都知道 |
[05:27] | that nothing can actually happen between Dan and Blair | 至少这一年里 丹和布莱尔之间 |
[05:29] | for at least a year. | 什么都不会发生 |
[05:32] | So… a lot can change in 12 months. | 12个月有很多东西可以改变 |
[05:34] | Take the high road. | 择条光明的道吧 |
[05:42] | Grab your coat. I’m kidnapping you | 拿上你的外套 我要拐带你 |
[05:44] | and taking you to a bona fide Humphrey brunch. | 请你去吃顿童叟无欺的汉弗瑞牌早午餐 |
[05:48] | Ah. Bien sur. Merci. Nous parlerons demain. | 当然 谢谢 明天我们继续讨论 |
[05:52] | So for those of us who took Italian, | 对于像我这种只学过意大利语的人 |
[05:54] | what was that all about? | 你要不要解释下你在说什么 |
[05:55] | That was Cyrus and another attorney at his firm. | 是赛瑞斯和他公司的一个律师 |
[05:59] | They think they may have found a loophole in my prenup. | 他们认为我的婚前协议可能存在一个漏洞 |
[06:02] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[06:03] | Yes. Apparently, since we signed it in Monaco | 对 显然 由于我们是在摩洛哥 |
[06:06] | but got married in the U.S.– | 签的这份协议 却是在美国结的婚 |
[06:07] | You can contest it. | 有可以辩驳的空间 |
[06:09] | Oh, we can try. | 对 我们可以试试 |
[06:10] | Cyrus thinks the Grimaldis may have to grant me | 赛瑞斯认为格里马尔迪家也许会给我 |
[06:12] | an amicable annulment, | 一个友善的废除说明 |
[06:14] | meaning that they’d waive my dowry… | 说明他们会放弃我的嫁妆 |
[06:15] | And you wouldn’t have to wait the year for… | 然后你不需要熬一年 为了 |
[06:18] | Anything. | 任何东西 |
[06:20] | When will Cyrus know for sure? | 赛瑞斯什么时候能确定 |
[06:21] | Well, he’s supposed to talk | 他一小时后会和 |
[06:22] | to the Grimaldis’ royal attorney in an hour, | 格里马尔迪的皇家律师交涉 |
[06:24] | So rain check on that waffle? I should wait here… | 华夫饼改日吧 我要在这里等消息 |
[06:27] | Hopefully for the last time. | 希望是最后一次 |
[06:32] | No. | 不 |
[06:35] | Delete. Delete. | 删掉 删掉 |
[06:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:42] | Trying to help. | 试图帮忙 |
[06:44] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不在帮忙 |
[06:45] | If you were, you wouldn’t let me slave in front of this computer | 如果是 你不会任由我傻坐在电脑前 |
[06:47] | all day as “Gossip Girl”. | 做八卦天后的工作 |
[06:49] | Well, I thought you said knowing everyone’s secrets | 我记得你说过像八卦天后那样 |
[06:52] | as “Gossip Girl” was your dream come true. | 知晓所有人的秘密一直是你的梦想 |
[06:54] | It was, until I realized how much work it is. | 以前是 现在我知道工作量有多大了 |
[06:56] | I mean, look at me. I’m exhausted and aggravated. | 你看看我 我现在精疲力尽暴躁易怒 |
[06:59] | I have no social life to speak of. | 根本没有像样的社交生活 |
[07:02] | I feel like a stay-at-home mom. | 感觉自己就像一个家庭主妇 |
[07:04] | Oh, honey, don’t say that. | 宝贝 别这么说 |
[07:06] | It’s true. I mean, all my life I’ve been the one | 真的 一直以来我都是人们八卦的对象 |
[07:08] | that they write stories about, and now I’m just | 现在我变成了深居简出的无名小辈 |
[07:09] | another anonymous shut-in with an online shopping addiction. | 成天痴迷于网上购物 |
[07:12] | Tell me, what can I do? | 告诉我 我能做点什么 |
[07:15] | Well… | 好吧 |
[07:17] | Since you asked, | 既然你问到了 |
[07:18] | Georgina Sparks needs a recharge, | 乔治娜·斯巴克斯需要重振旗鼓 |
[07:20] | so I’ve decided to take a mental health day, | 所以我决定放一天有益精神的假 |
[07:22] | and I’ve found the perfect event to crash– | 而且我已经找到了破坏的绝佳场合 |
[07:24] | Cece Rhodes’ secret wake. | 茜茜·罗兹的私人守丧会 |
[07:26] | What about “Gossip Girl”? | 那”八卦天后”怎么办 |
[07:28] | The site can’t go down all day. | 网站不能歇一整天啊 |
[07:29] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[07:31] | That’s why I’m leaving you in charge. | 所以我让你来负责 |
[07:34] | Don’t worry. It’s not rocket science. | 别担心 不是什么高端科技 |
[07:36] | You just take the tips that people send in | 你只需要查看大家发来的消息 |
[07:38] | and post them if they’re worthy. | 挑出有价值的发布到网站上 |
[07:41] | Are you sure this is such a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[07:43] | Aw, what’s a Van Der Woodsen family event | 如果我不到场搞点破坏 |
[07:46] | if I’m not there to ruin it? | 还算得上是范德·伍德森的家庭大事吗 |
[07:47] | Besides, I already promised a new friend | 而且 我都答应了一位新朋友 |
[07:49] | I’d be her plus one. | 陪她一起出席 |
[07:51] | Thank you for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我一起去 |
[07:54] | I know I was invited, but, uh, | 虽然我被邀请了 但是 |
[07:56] | I don’t think I could face them all alone. | 我觉得自己没办法单独面对她们 |
[07:59] | I understand. When everybody at a party hates you, | 我明白 当你在派对上千夫所指时 |
[08:02] | who better to bring than someone they hate even more? | 带个更招人厌的人出席再好不过了 |
[08:11] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里坐着干什么 |
[08:12] | I thought there was a family breakfast this morning. | 我以为今天早上有家庭聚餐 |
[08:14] | Oh, there’s a lot more than that going on upstairs. | 楼上的事可比家庭聚餐麻烦得多 |
[08:16] | I just came down to warn my mom. | 我下来给我妈提个醒 |
[08:17] | You’ll see for yourself. | 你自己上去看看吧 |
[08:19] | Is Blair’s houseboy up there? | 布莱尔的小仆人在上面吗 |
[08:20] | You mean Dan? | 你指的是丹吗 |
[08:22] | Is that why you came by– | 这是你过来的原因吗 |
[08:23] | to get intell on him and Blair, torture him a little? | 监视他和布莱尔 折磨他一下 |
[08:25] | Maybe just a little. | 也许有一点 |
[08:27] | Well, he’s not here. At least, not yet. | 他不在这 至少现在不在 |
[08:29] | But, here’s some intel for you. | 但是我可以告诉你点消息 |
[08:31] | Blair just texted me | 布莱尔刚给我发短信 |
[08:32] | that Cyrus may have found a loophole in her prenup, | 说塞勒斯可能在她的婚前协议里找到了漏洞 |
[08:35] | so she may be released sooner than any of us thought. | 所以她可能很快就要解脱了 |
[08:40] | And right into Dan’s waiting arms. | 正好投入丹的怀抱 |
[08:42] | If you’ll excuse me. | 失陪 |
[08:49] | 收件人: 八卦天后 主题: 丹·汉弗瑞 | |
[08:52] | So what do you wanna do for breakfast? | 早餐想去哪吃 |
[08:53] | Oh, I was thinking Untitled at the Whitney– | 我本来想说去惠特尼无题餐厅 |
[08:55] | Danny Meyer’s new place? | 丹尼·梅耶[著名餐厅经理]新开的那家 |
[08:56] | Oh, you’re trying to score a cool point, aren’t you? | 你心里有别的打算吧 对吗 |
[08:58] | And since we’ll be on Madison anyway… | 既然我们要去麦迪逊大街 |
[09:00] | Oh, here it comes. | 来了 |
[09:02] | Well, we’ll be walking right by Serena’s mom’s, | 就正好要经过瑟琳娜家 |
[09:04] | which Serena will be at by herself, I might add. | 而且只有瑟琳娜自己在家 |
[09:07] | Nate, what part of wanting nothing to do | 内特 我说我不想和范德·伍德森家 |
[09:09] | with the Van Der Woodsens don’t you understand? | 有任何来往 你不明白吗 |
[09:11] | Look, I know how you feel about them, | 听着 我知道你对她们的感觉 |
[09:12] | but not everything from the upper east side | 但是并不是上东区的所有人 |
[09:14] | is automatically bad. | 都心存恶意 |
[09:16] | Okay. Name one thing that isn’t. | 那好 举个例子 |
[09:17] | Me. Come on. | 我 拜托 |
[09:19] | Serena’s one of my best friends, okay? | 瑟琳娜是我最好的朋友之一 |
[09:21] | You haven’t even given her one shot. What’s the harm? | 你没给过她一次机会 反正又没什么坏处 |
[09:24] | All right, but if we stop by, | 好吧 但是如果我们去找她 |
[09:26] | you have to promise me | 你要答应我 |
[09:27] | that you’re never gonna play me like this again, okay? | 以后不可以再这样对我耍花样了 |
[09:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:35] | Mom, you knew grandma always did like to do things her own way. | 妈妈 你知道外婆总是特立独行的 |
[09:39] | I know. I’m just not entirely sure I’m in the mood | 我知道 不过现在楼上 |
[09:41] | for the “Mayflower” mausoleum in mother’s honor | 显然是一片悼念母亲的愁云惨雾 |
[09:44] | that obviously awaits us upstairs. | 我没有心情去面对那一切 |
[09:52] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[10:00] | It was all here when I got home. | 我到家的时候就这样儿了 |
[10:03] | There’s whiskey and stew… | 有威士忌 还有炖菜 |
[10:05] | And Mother. | 还有妈妈的棺材 |
[10:06] | And those are our mourners’ chairs | 那些是宾客的座位 |
[10:08] | where we will sit and mourn | 我们要坐在那哀悼 |
[10:09] | because this is an Irish wake. | 因为安排的是爱尔兰式的守丧 |
[10:12] | Looks like this wake might end up being the wake-up call | 看起来这场守丧仪式最终会成为 |
[10:16] | you so desperately need. | 你迫切需要的清醒剂 |
[10:27] | Copy… | 复制 |
[10:32] | Paste… | 粘贴 |
[10:37] | Post. | 发布 |
[10:47] | Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[10:52] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[11:02] | I just can’t believe that this was Mother’s idea. | 我真不敢相信这是我妈的主意 |
[11:04] | And who are these people? I don’t recognize a soul. | 这些人是谁 我一个都不认识 |
[11:07] | Well, I guess Cece wanted us to celebrate her life | 我想茜茜是想让我们庆祝她的一生 |
[11:10] | and not mourn her death, so she didn’t invite | 而不是哀悼她的去世 所以她没邀请 |
[11:11] | any of her stodgy socialites, just the… | 那些庸俗的社会名流 只是 |
[11:13] | The help. | 帮过她的人 |
[11:15] | That–that–that was her butcher from East Hampton, | 那是她在东汉普顿的屠夫 |
[11:18] | and her driver. | 她的司机 |
[11:19] | And the fireman that saved her life | 还有她的蜡烛引发火灾那晚 |
[11:21] | the night she left the candle burning. | 救了他的消防员 |
[11:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:25] | You. What are you doing here? | 是你 你在这干什么 |
[11:27] | I was invited by your mother herself. | 你母亲亲自邀请了我 |
[11:30] | I promised her I’d come. | 我答应她我会来的 |
[11:32] | I just came to pay my respects. I won’t bother anybody. | 我只是来表达我的敬意 不会给你们添乱的 |
[11:36] | This is all Carol’s fault. | 这都是卡萝的错 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I’m sure she’s hiding here somewhere. | 对 她肯定躲哪儿去了 |
[11:41] | You can’t let Carol get to you like this. | 你不能让卡萝看到你这个样子 |
[11:44] | The executor of the estate is supposed to be coming, | 遗嘱执行人马上就要来了 |
[11:46] | whoever that is. | 虽然不知道是谁 |
[11:47] | My money is on Elias the gardener. | 我打赌是那个园丁伊莱亚斯 |
[11:49] | And I’m sure everything will be explained | 我确信宣读遗嘱后 |
[11:51] | once they read the will. | 一切都会有所解释 |
[11:52] | Well, whoever it is, they’d better get here soon, | 不管是谁 他们最好赶紧到 |
[11:54] | because I’m not responsible for what I might do. | 不然我做了什么 我可不负责 |
[12:03] | So Serena’s here alone, huh? | 你说瑟琳娜自己在家哈 |
[12:05] | I swear I had no idea what we were walking into. | 我发誓我不知道这是在干嘛 |
[12:07] | So this is an epic fail. | 犯大错了吧 |
[12:09] | Yeah, let’s just go, before someone sees us. | 是 别人看到咱们之前 赶紧走吧 |
[12:11] | Lola. May I have a word? | 洛拉 我能和你说句话吗 |
[12:17] | Of course this is happening. What is it, Mother? | 你当然有问题要问 想说什么 妈妈 |
[12:19] | Do you mind telling me what you’re doing here? | 你介意告诉我你在这做什么吗 |
[12:22] | Oh, yeah, well, let’s see. | 好吧 我想想 |
[12:24] | Um, this morning, while I was in the shower at Nate’s, | 今天早上 我在内特家洗澡的时候 |
[12:27] | Serena, the cousin I just found out about, | 那位我刚刚认识的表姐瑟琳娜 |
[12:30] | tricked me into coming to the wake of the grandmother | 骗我来参加我根本不认识的外婆的守丧会 |
[12:32] | that I never knew existed at the house of the family | 就在这里 |
[12:34] | that you hid from me for my entire life. | 在你一直瞒着我的家族的房子里 |
[12:36] | Does that sum it up for you enough? | 这解释你满意吗 |
[12:37] | I know you blame me for everything, | 我知道你在怪我 |
[12:39] | but I only lied to you because | 但是我之所以骗了你 |
[12:41] | we’re not safe around these people. | 是因为我们和这些人在一起不安全 |
[12:43] | They’re materialistic monsters. | 她们都是些物质至上的怪物 |
[12:45] | Oh, says the woman who looted her own daughter’s trust fund. | 这就是抢了自己女儿信托基金的母亲说的话 |
[12:47] | That money was for you. | 那些钱都是给你的 |
[12:48] | You cannot believe a word these people say. | 你不能相信这些人的任何说法 |
[12:51] | Mom, the only person here who’s ever lied to me is you. | 妈妈 这些年来唯一骗了我的只有你 |
[12:55] | Hey. I know this place is crazy, but I’m really glad you came. | 我知道这有点疯狂 但是很高兴你能来 |
[12:59] | I was just about to call you. | 我正要给你打电话 |
[13:00] | I know. I screwed up. | 我知道 我搞砸了 |
[13:02] | Yes, you did. Who knows if anyone | 对 你是搞糟了 |
[13:04] | will send in another tip ever? | 以后还有人会发消息吗 |
[13:06] | Luckily for you, I’m in the eye of the hurricane. | 算你幸运 我现在正在飓风中心 |
[13:08] | So I can watch your mess play out, | 所以我只能袖手旁观 |
[13:10] | and if this is my last day as Gossip Girl | 如果拜你所赐 今天成为我在 |
[13:11] | thanks to you, | “八卦天后”的最后一天 |
[13:13] | I’m going out with a bang. | 我也要有一个完美收场 |
[13:16] | Dan, I’m so sorry for your loss. | 丹 节哀顺变 |
[13:20] | Hey, Dennis. | 嘿 丹尼斯 |
[13:22] | Georgina, I would ask you | 乔治娜 如果我在乎的话 |
[13:23] | what you’re doing here | 我会问你在这做什么 |
[13:24] | if I cared, which I don’t, so… | 但是我不在乎 所以 |
[13:26] | I was just wondering if you had the chance | 我只是想知道你最近 |
[13:27] | to check “Gossip Girl” recently. | 看《八卦天后》了吗 |
[13:29] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[13:31] | I know I promised I’d never publicly reveal | 我知道我答应过你 |
[13:33] | that little video secret of yours, | 不会把你录像的小秘密公之于众 |
[13:34] | But unfortunately, I left Philip in charge. | 但是不幸的是 今天我让菲利普负责 |
[13:35] | So… lesson learned. Okay. Bye. | 我得到教训了 就这样 拜 |
[13:41] | Oh, “G.G.–it’s time you told everyone | “八卦天后 你该告诉大家 |
[13:43] | Dan Humphrey sent in that video on Blair’s wedding day.” | 是丹·汉弗瑞在布莱尔的婚礼上发了那段视频” |
[13:47] | Philip is rich, not bright. | 菲利普很有钱 不过不太有脑子 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry, but keep reading. | 对不起啊 但是继续读 |
[13:50] | Oh, my god. This was– this was sent in by… | 天啊 这…这是 |
[13:53] | How dare you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[13:54] | Of all your many, many attempts at sabotage, | 你这么多次处心积虑的破坏我跟丹的关系 |
[13:57] | this is by far the most pathetic. | 这次是最烂的 |
[13:59] | Are you so worried that I’ll find happiness without you | 你到底是有多担心 我没了你也能幸福 |
[14:02] | that you feel the need to spread baseless lies | 竟然在我最好的朋友的外婆的守丧会上 |
[14:04] | at the wake of my best friend’s grandmother? | 散布这些毫无根据的谎话 |
[14:06] | While you may be correct about my motives, | 你可能说对了我的动机 |
[14:08] | the blast is anything but a lie. | 但这条爆料是假的 |
[14:10] | You know Serena and I didn’t send the video, | 你知道的 我和瑟琳娜都没发那个视频 |
[14:12] | and it certainly wasn’t Louis, so who’s left? | 肯定也不是路易发的 那还能有谁 |
[14:14] | I’m not playing this game. | 我不跟你在这瞎猜 |
[14:16] | Why don’t you tell that to your boyfriend over there? | 你为什么不问问你的男朋友 |
[14:18] | Or even better, ask him the truth. | 或者 直接问问他事实啊 |
[14:39] | Blair, please wait. | 布莱尔 等等 |
[14:40] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么可说的了 |
[14:41] | I am so sorry I lied. | 对不起 我说谎了 |
[14:42] | You didn’t just lie, Humphrey. | 你不光是说谎了 汉弗瑞 |
[14:44] | You let me blame my best friend and my ex | 你让我为了这些子虚乌有的事 |
[14:46] | for something they didn’t do. | 胡乱怪罪我的好朋友和我的前男友 |
[14:47] | You embarrassed me | 你让我在自己的婚礼上 |
[14:48] | in front of 400 guests at my own wedding. | 当着四百多位客人丢尽脸面 |
[14:50] | You made me the target of tabloids and T.S.A. Agents. | 你让我成了八卦小报和运输署的目标 |
[14:52] | Not to mention, you helped lock the bars of my gilded cage. | 更不用提你帮我一步步打造了一个镀金牢房 |
[14:55] | Am I forgetting anything? | 还有我忘了说的吗 |
[14:56] | I should have told you the truth right away, | 我的确应该当时就告诉你真相 |
[14:57] | but I swear, I never meant to hurt you. | 但是我发誓 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[14:59] | Then what other reason could you have had to send in that video? | 那你为什么要发那段视频 |
[15:01] | I spent every day leading up to the wedding | 我一天天的帮你筹备着婚礼 |
[15:04] | listening to you say you had to marry Louis | 一遍一遍地听你说 你不爱路易 |
[15:05] | even though you didn’t love him. | 可你必须要嫁给他 |
[15:07] | I couldn’t stand to see you so unhappy. | 我受不了你那么不开心 |
[15:09] | I only thought it would stop the wedding. | 我以为那视频只会阻止婚礼进行 |
[15:11] | I never thought you would leave it with me. | 没想到最后你会和我离开 |
[15:13] | And us fighting like this is exactly what | 也没想到我们现在 |
[15:15] | that Bass-face wanted. | 像恰克希望的那样在吵架 |
[15:17] | But since Cyrus thinks everything will work out | 不过赛瑞斯说 废除令 |
[15:19] | with the annulment… | 会解决这一切 |
[15:20] | What can I do? Is there anything? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[15:21] | Just say the word, and I will– | 只要你一句话 我就… |
[15:22] | Just shut up, Humphrey. | 不必说了 汉弗瑞 |
[15:25] | I forgive you… for now. | 我暂且原谅你 |
[15:28] | Estee? | 艾斯 |
[15:30] | Did you follow me? I thought we weren’t meeting till 4:00. | 你在跟踪我吗 我以为我们四点才要见面 |
[15:32] | Yes, after Cyrus tried to trick the royal attorney | 是啊 从我发现赛瑞斯试图蒙骗皇家律师 |
[15:35] | into voiding your prenup. | 解除你的婚前协议后 我就开始跟着你了 |
[15:37] | I know everything. | 我都知道 |
[15:39] | Uh… follow me. | 跟我来 |
[15:45] | Looks like Blair’s annulment just got annulled. | 看来布莱尔的”废除计划”要被废除了 |
[15:47] | Shame. You were so close, too. | 真可惜啊 你也差点就成功了 |
[15:51] | Let me assure you, | 我实话跟你说吧 |
[15:52] | your stepfather’s plan will never work. | 你继父的计划是行不通的 |
[15:54] | You slimy little limey. | 你个狡猾的跟屁虫 |
[15:56] | I do not respond well to threats, | 我不怕威胁 |
[15:57] | and neither does Cyrus Rose. | 赛瑞斯·罗斯也不怕 |
[15:58] | He fought in ‘nam. | 他是吓大的 |
[15:59] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你让我说完 |
[16:00] | His plan might not work, but mine can. | 他的计划行不通 但是我的可以 |
[16:03] | We can help each other, you and I. | 你我可以互帮互助 |
[16:05] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[16:06] | You don’t want Louis. That’s clear. But I do. | 很明显你不想要路易 但是我想 |
[16:09] | The prince and I… we’re very close. | 王子殿下和我 关系很好 |
[16:11] | We grew up together, but my station | 我们俩青梅竹马 但是我的地位 |
[16:13] | always prevented me from being a suitable choice | 一直是我成为合适人选的阻碍 |
[16:15] | for Her Serene Highness, at least– | 至少对女王殿下来说是这样的 |
[16:16] | Until I came along. | 直到我的出现 |
[16:18] | Precisely. | 一点不错 |
[16:18] | You’re a public relations disaster. | 你的公众形象一塌糊涂 |
[16:20] | 莎拉·弗格森 英国约克公爵前妻 出身普通家庭 婚后曾被拍到与富商的不雅照 | |
[16:20] | Next to your Sarah Ferguson’s swan dive, | 在你这个丑角身边 |
[16:22] | I’m Kate bloody Middleton. | 我就个完美王妃 |
[16:23] | So you think the Grimaldis will welcome | 所以你觉得格里马尔迪家族会欢迎 |
[16:25] | Louis’ loyal-and-loving social secretary | 路易心爱又忠诚的社交秘书 |
[16:27] | as a replacement? | 来替代我吗 |
[16:28] | I know Louis would. | 我知道路易会 |
[16:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:32] | No, no, it’s fine. Oddly enough, I just want him to be happy. | 没事 虽说怪异 但我还是希望他能幸福 |
[16:36] | Then this is worth a shot, isn’t it? | 那这就值得一试 不是吗 |
[16:38] | You have nothing to lose. | 反正你也没什么损失 |
[16:41] | Make the call. | 我同意了 |
[16:42] | So that’s the tour. Thank you for coming by, | 这就参观完了 谢谢你能来 |
[16:44] | or at least letting me trick you into coming by. | 至少让我骗来了 |
[16:45] | I assure you, Nate had no idea. | 我跟你保证 内特什么都不知道 |
[16:47] | Well, actually, he said we were going to a museum, | 事实上 他说我们要去博物馆 |
[16:50] | so he wasn’t that far off. | 他也不算扯太远 |
[16:52] | Look, I know what your mom thinks about us, | 我知道你妈妈是怎么看我们的 |
[16:53] | you know, how all we care about is money– | 我们怎么在乎钱 |
[16:54] | and the things you can buy. | 还有钱能买来的那些东西 |
[16:56] | But that couldn’t be further from the truth. | 但那不是事实 |
[16:57] | Family is what’s most important to us, | 对我们来说 家庭才是最重要的 |
[16:59] | and to prove that to you, I have two people | 为了向你证明 |
[17:00] | who are gonna be so excited to see you. | 我要向你介绍两位一直都非常想见你的人 |
[17:02] | – Mom– – You told me mother sold the Limoges, 434L | -妈 -你跟我说母亲把利摩日瓷器卖了 |
[17:05] | and don’t think I didn’t notice | 而且别指望我没注意到 |
[17:06] | her Georg Jensen service here, either. | 乔治·杰生的珠宝也都不在这让 |
[17:09] | Tell Laryssa to count the silver right away. | 叫勒瑞萨赶快去数一下银器 |
[17:17] | I really appreciate everything you’re trying to do, | 谢谢你努力做的这一切 |
[17:19] | but, um… i’m just not part of this world. | 但是 我真的不属于这个世界 |
[17:21] | And I don’t really think I wanna be, either, | 而且我也不想融入 |
[17:23] | so just tell Nate I had to go. | 告诉内特我走了 |
[17:28] | Oh, Lola. | 劳拉 |
[17:29] | I wasn’t expecting to see you here. | 我没想到你会在这 |
[17:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:32] | Even if I don’t wanna be here, | 就算我不想来这 |
[17:33] | I have more of a reason than you do. | 我也比你有理由来这 |
[17:35] | Look, I know this sounds ridiculous, | 我知道这听起来很可笑 |
[17:37] | but the Van Der Woodsens are the closest thing I have | 但是范德·伍德森家是我有过的 |
[17:39] | to an actual family. | 最亲近的亲人 |
[17:41] | Even though they hate me. | 就算她们都恨我 |
[17:42] | Yeah, I have the opposite problem. | 也许吧 不过我有相反的问题 |
[17:45] | Maybe my mother really was trying to protect me. | 可能我妈妈是真的想要保护我 |
[17:46] | By stealing all your money? | 通过偷走你的钱来保护你吗 |
[17:49] | Ladies… | 小姐们 |
[17:51] | On the upper east side, money is never the real story. | 在上东区 金钱从来都不是内幕 |
[17:54] | It’s usually just the “X” that marks the spot | 它从来都是埋藏着 |
[17:55] | for what’s buried beneath it. | 真实故事的地标 |
[17:57] | If I were you two, I’d start digging. | 如果我是你们俩 我就要开始挖掘了 |
[17:59] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:01] | I know it’s hard for you, but stop and think. | 我知道对你们来说很难 不过你们想想 |
[18:03] | Money doesn’t explain | 金钱并不能完全解释 |
[18:04] | why you hide your daughter for 18 years, | 为什么要把自己女儿雪藏十八年 |
[18:06] | unless she was being paid to do so, | 除非有人给她钱让她这么做 |
[18:07] | and judging by her hair and her clothes, | 但是从她的衣着来判断 |
[18:09] | I’d say that isn’t so. | 我觉得不是这种情况 |
[18:10] | You think there’s something else going on? | 你觉得另有蹊跷吗 |
[18:12] | How do I find out? | 我要怎么才能知道 |
[18:13] | Well, nobody here is going to tell you. | 这里可没人告诉你 |
[18:15] | You have to find someone from the outside, | 你得找到一个局外人 |
[18:18] | somebody who isn’t afraid of them. | 一个不害怕她们的局外人 |
[18:20] | Somebody like… | 一个像… |
[18:24] | Dad. | 爸 |
[18:26] | Looks like there’s a doctor in the house | 看起来 一个要”自食其药”的 |
[18:28] | who’s about to get a taste of his own medicine. | 医生回来了 |
[18:40] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 你能来我太高兴了 |
[18:41] | It would have meant so much to Grandma. | 这对外婆来说意义重大 |
[18:43] | I wouldn’t miss this for the world. | 我当然不会错过 |
[18:45] | I’m just sorry That Eric couldn’t make it back from Zaire. | 我很抱歉艾瑞克没法从扎伊尔回来 |
[18:48] | I think they call that the Democratic Republic of Congo now. | 我想别人现在都叫那 刚果民主共和国 |
[18:51] | They do, but trust me, it’s not. | 他们是那么叫 不过相信我 那儿不是 |
[18:54] | Charlie, good to see you again. | 查莉 很高兴又见到你了 |
[18:57] | Oh, you’re a little late to the party, doctor. | 你来晚了 医生 |
[18:59] | That isn’t your niece, but this is. | 那个不是你侄女 不过这个是 |
[19:02] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[19:03] | What are you even doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[19:04] | Come on. Let’s go say hi to Mom. | 走吧 去跟妈妈打个招呼 |
[19:07] | Daddy V-D-Dubs has known the Rhodes sisters since high school. | 范德·伍德森爸爸高中时 就认识罗兹姐妹了 |
[19:11] | I bet he has a secret or two he’d be willing to share | 我想如果你诚心询问的话 |
[19:13] | if you ask nicely. | 他会告诉你一两个秘密的 |
[19:15] | Hey, Serena said you left, but here you are with Ivy. | 瑟琳娜说你走了 不过你怎么和艾薇在这 |
[19:19] | Hi, Nate. | 嗨 内特 |
[19:20] | I don’t know why you’re here, but we should probably leave | 我不知道你在这干吗 不过我们得走了 |
[19:22] | since Lola and I were just walking out– | 因为我和劳拉是来… |
[19:23] | No, I’m gonna stay, and so is she. | 不 我要留下来 她也是 |
[19:25] | We’re gonna get to the bottom of why my mom | 我们要去好好查查 为什么这么些年 |
[19:27] | really kept me away all these years, so, um, | 我妈妈一直把我雪藏起来 |
[19:29] | If you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话 |
[19:33] | Oui. | 是 |
[19:36] | Naturellement. | 那自然是 |
[19:38] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[19:39] | He agreed. I need to be on the next plane back. | 他同意了 我要搭下一班飞机回去 |
[19:41] | I’m to be amongst the royal court tomorrow | 我明天会出席宫廷会议 |
[19:43] | When the prince breaks the news in a press conference | 同时王子会在新闻发布会上宣布 |
[19:45] | about how it became clear you were only ever after his title. | 你只是一心垂涎他的王位而已 |
[19:48] | But, uh– | 但是 等等 |
[19:50] | Okay. Okay. What else? | 好吧 好吧 还有什么 |
[19:52] | Then the royal family’s publicist | 之后皇室的宣传人员 |
[19:53] | will start to build me up, | 会建立起我的公众形象 |
[19:54] | the woman who has watched from the wings for decades. | 即我是一位在一旁默默等了多年的女子 |
[19:57] | Okay, enough about you. More about me. | 好了 你的事说的够多了 说说我的 |
[20:00] | Her Serene Highness and the prince | 高贵的王妃和王子陛下 |
[20:02] | are only willing to annul the marriage | 只能在你愿意严守秘密 |
[20:03] | if you agree to a gag order on all matters | 绝口不提契约解除的基础上 |
[20:06] | regarding the dissolution. | 同意解除婚约 |
[20:07] | They can be the only ones to speak about it publicly. | 只能由他们向公众宣布这件事 |
[20:09] | Do you understand what that means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[20:10] | Well, I’ll do whatever they say, | 他们说的一切 我都会照做 |
[20:11] | as long as it gets me out of this marriage. | 只要我能快点从这桩婚姻中逃脱 |
[20:13] | A press blackout is a small price to pay | 与重归我的生活相比 |
[20:15] | to get my life back. | 这点代价不算什么 |
[20:16] | That includes no more blind items | 这意味着 你不能再被《第六页》 |
[20:18] | on “Page Six” Or posts on “Gossip Girl.” | 或《八卦天后》曝光丑闻 |
[20:20] | Princess Sophie was very clear | 苏菲王妃说得很清楚 |
[20:21] | if you don’t adhere to the deal, | 如果你不遵守契约 |
[20:22] | they’ll make you pay. | 他们会让你付出代价的 |
[20:23] | Do whatever you want in your private life. | 你可以在你的私人生活中为所欲为 |
[20:25] | Just keep it private. | 但就是不能被公开 |
[20:26] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:28] | I’m glad we can both get what we want. | 我很高兴 我们各取所需 |
[20:30] | And please assure the royals when you see them | 你见到王室成员时 请务必告诉他们 |
[20:32] | that they won’t hear a peep from me. | 他们不会听到关于我的半点消息 |
[20:40] | Beer me. | 买杯啤酒给我 |
[20:41] | Perhaps you’d prefer something a little stronger. | 或许你需要更烈一点的酒 |
[20:43] | It’s green. | 啤酒不够烈 |
[20:44] | What are you so relaxed about? | 你怎么这么轻松 |
[20:46] | We both know that Gossip Girl’s latest hiccup | 我们都知道八卦天后最近一次的爆料 |
[20:48] | makes you look even worse in Blair’s eyes. | 让你在布莱尔眼里更加恶劣了 |
[20:49] | Maybe today, but at least she knows | 今天或许如此 但至少她知道了 |
[20:53] | Dan isn’t the good guy he pretends to be. | 丹并不像表面上那么好 |
[20:55] | In time, that’ll sink in. | 她迟早会了解这些的 |
[20:57] | She’s not getting out of | 而且她也不会那么快 |
[20:59] | this royal mess anytime soon. | 就从这场皇室婚姻中解脱出来 |
[21:00] | Oh, but she just did. | 是吗 可是她刚刚解脱了 |
[21:01] | That royal minder lady brokered the deal herself. | “皇室守护女神”亲自安排的 |
[21:04] | Although the hint of a new scandal | 不过如果你的动作够快 |
[21:06] | could probably derail it if you act fast enough. | 或许你可以将这则丑闻加以利用 |
[21:09] | Blair will come to her senses. | 布莱尔有她自己的判断力 |
[21:11] | What if she doesn’t? | 如果她没有呢 |
[21:13] | What if you spend the rest of your days | 如果你从今往后的每一天都在懊悔 |
[21:14] | wondering why you didn’t try and stop her | 为什么当初没有阻止她 |
[21:16] | From falling into the flannelled arms | 投入那些穿着法兰绒外套的 |
[21:17] | of that pretentious poseur? | 装腔作势的人的怀抱里呢 |
[21:19] | Anywho, something to think about. | 会是谁 你估量一下吧 |
[21:23] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么打算 |
[21:27] | Remember when I showed you this? | 还记得我给你看过这个吗 |
[21:33] | How can I trust | 我怎么才能相信 |
[21:34] | Gossip Girl wouldn’t | 八卦天后不会把这一次 |
[21:35] | leave my fingerprints on another blast? | 当做是下一次的导火索 |
[21:37] | You can’t, which is why | 当然信不得 所以我们 |
[21:38] | we use her latest screwup | 得利用她最新的坏事者 |
[21:40] | to our advantage and leave somebody else’s instead. | 并且找个替罪羊 |
[21:42] | Oh, look. Dan’s phone. | 看 是丹的手机 |
[21:44] | It must have fallen out of | 肯定是从他的口袋里 |
[21:45] | his coat and into my purse. | 不小心掉进我的钱包里了 |
[21:47] | I’m sorry, Carol, but I’m gonna have to ask you | 很抱歉 卡萝 但我必须得到你的同意 |
[21:49] | to let me search your bag. | 让我检查一下你的包 |
[21:50] | Laryssa saw you pocket– | 勒瑞萨看见你的口袋 |
[21:52] | Lily, this is beneath even you. | 莉莉 你管得也太宽了 |
[21:54] | I see some things never change– | 看来有些事永远不会变啊 |
[21:56] | The maid accusing my ex sister-in-law of stealing. | 某人又在指责我的大姨子偷东西 |
[21:59] | William, what a lovely surprise. | 威廉 见到你太高兴了 |
[22:01] | Hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[22:01] | Doesn’t dad look great? | 爸爸看上去真精神 |
[22:03] | And how are you, Carol? | 你怎么样 卡萝 |
[22:04] | Under surveillance. | 被人监视中 |
[22:06] | Lily has been shadowing me all afternoon. | 莉莉监视我整整一下午了 |
[22:08] | That’s because I knew you’d try to steal something, | 那是因为我知道 你要偷东西 |
[22:10] | And apparently you did. | 而且很明显 你的确是偷了 |
[22:11] | Do you see what I have to deal with, | 你没看见我要处理很多事情吗 |
[22:12] | While my own mother lies right here? | 我的亲生母亲就躺在这里面 |
[22:14] | All right, Carol, I’ve had enough. | 够了 卡萝 我受够了 |
[22:15] | I want you out of my apartment this minute. | 我要求你立刻离开我的公寓 |
[22:17] | Technically, It’s CeCe’s apartment. | 严格说来 这是茜茜的公寓 |
[22:20] | What are you talking about? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[22:21] | This is our home. | 这是我们共同的家 |
[22:22] | Only because your mother bought it for us. | 这是你母亲买给我们的 |
[22:24] | Remember? For tax purposes, of course. | 忘记了吗 因为税款的问题 |
[22:28] | But now it’s part of the estate. | 现在算是她遗产的一部分 |
[22:30] | William, thank you again for coming. | 威廉 我再次感谢你来 |
[22:32] | And I would appreciate it if you would leave the settling | 我希望你能等到我母亲的遗嘱执行人 |
[22:34] | of mother’s affairs to the executor of her estate. | 来了之后 再谈关于她遗产的问题 |
[22:38] | That’s exactly what I’m doing. | 我正是在做这个 |
[22:39] | I am her executor. | 我就是她的遗嘱执行人 |
[22:42] | And I brought her will. | 我还带来了她的遗嘱 |
[22:51] | Ladies, I know this must come as a shock, | 女士们 我知道你们很惊讶 |
[22:53] | but as you well know, your mother and I | 但是你们都清楚 我和你们的母亲 |
[22:54] | had a long and enduring friendship. | 一直有着长久和深厚的友谊 |
[22:56] | It’s just, of all the people for CeCe to pick, | 茜茜能选择很多人作为她的遗嘱执行人 |
[22:59] | I find it curious that she chooses | 但让我奇怪的是她居然 |
[23:01] | the father of Lily’s children. | 选择了莉莉孩子的生父 |
[23:03] | Well, she couldn’t very well have asked | 那是因为她不乐意去问 |
[23:04] | the father of yours. | 你孩子的生父到底是谁 |
[23:05] | There aren’t enough D.N.A. | 很显然在戴德郡没有 |
[23:05] | tests in Dade C =ounty to find him. | 先进的DNA检测仪器来鉴定生父 |
[23:07] | I think I’ll let you two blow off some steam. | 我想我该让你们两个都消消气 |
[23:09] | If you’ll excuse me. | 如果你不反对的话 |
[23:13] | Hi again. I’m Lola, Carol’s daughter. | 又见到您了 我是萝拉 卡萝的女儿 |
[23:16] | The real one. | 真的那个 |
[23:16] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么吗 |
[23:18] | Well, I just recently found out | 我最近才发现 |
[23:19] | that I’m a part of this family, | 我是这个家庭的一员 |
[23:21] | And I was wondering why I was never allowed to know. | 我想知道为什么我一直都不知道 我的真实身份 |
[23:23] | So I thought, you know, you’ve known my mom longer | 我觉得除了莉莉之外 |
[23:25] | than anyone aside from lily– | 你是认识我妈妈最久的人 |
[23:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:28] | Mom, do you mind? | 妈妈 你介意吗 |
[23:29] | Yes, actually, I do. | 是的 事实上 我介意 |
[23:32] | You’ll let me know when you need me, | 有需要 就叫我 |
[23:33] | won’t you, william? | 没问题吧 威廉 |
[23:39] | Miss Blair, I’m so sorry, | 布莱尔小姐 我很抱歉 |
[23:41] | But ,Ms. Estee jedi-mind-tricked me | 但是艾斯小姐对我很生气 |
[23:42] | into telling her you at wake. | 因为我告诉她 你在守灵 |
[23:44] | Too many secrets lately. | 最近有太多秘密了 |
[23:45] | I-I feel like | 我觉得我就像身处于 |
[23:45] | “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy”. | 《锅匠 裁缝 士兵 间谍》中一样 |
[23:47] | Oh, it’s fine. I’m glad Estee found me. | 没关系的 我很高兴艾斯来找我 |
[23:49] | Everything’s gonna work out perfectly now. | 现在一切事情都步入正规了 |
[23:51] | That’s not what Mr. Cyrus say. | 赛瑞斯先生并不那么认为 |
[23:52] | He’s been trying to call you for last hour. | 他已经打电话找你 找了快一个小时了 |
[23:54] | Why you no answer phone? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[23:55] | I put it on silent. I’m at a wake. | 我把电话设成静音了 我在守灵 |
[23:57] | And you can tell Cyrus he doesn’t need to worry. | 你打电话告诉赛瑞斯 叫他不用着急 |
[23:59] | I took care of the annulment myself. | 我会自己搞定撤销婚约这件事 |
[24:01] | Then why Grimaldis just call him and ask for all the money now? | 那为什么格里马尔蒂斯打电话问他要钱 |
[24:05] | Well, they agreed to waive the dowry | 他们同意放弃嫁妆 |
[24:07] | As long as I completely stayed out of the press. | 只要我彻底的淡出公众视线 |
[24:09] | Maybe Princess Sophie read “Gossip girl” again, then. | 可能苏菲王妃又关注八卦天后了 |
[24:14] | “Please post A.S.A.P. Dan.” | “请尽快公布 丹” |
[24:18] | “I, Celia Catherine Rhodes, | “本人西莉亚·凯瑟琳·罗兹 |
[24:20] | of Montecito, California, | 于加利福尼亚州 |
[24:22] | Being of sound mind and body, | 身体健康 思想健全之时 |
[24:24] | Do hereby declare this to be my last will and testament. | 在此郑重声明 此乃本人最后的遗嘱 |
[24:27] | First, I leave my two Andalusian thoroughbreds, | 首先 将我那两匹纯种安达卢西亚马 |
[24:31] | Rickey and Reggie Rhodes, to the valley ranch stables. | 瑞奇和雷吉·罗兹 捐赠与山谷大农场 |
[24:34] | Second, I leave my Faberge egg collection–“ | 第二 将我收藏的法贝热彩蛋 |
[24:36] | Hey, Dad, wait a second. | 爸爸 等一下 |
[24:38] | Sorry. I just–I don’t want her here for this. | 不好意思 我只是不愿意她也在这里 |
[24:43] | Is she bothering you? | 她打扰到你了吗 |
[24:44] | She’s a con artist, William. | 她是个欺诈高手 威廉 |
[24:46] | And not a very good one. | 绝不是什么好东西 |
[24:48] | Nevertheless, your mother invited her to be here, | 虽然如此 但你妈妈邀请了她 |
[24:50] | So… I would like everybody to respect CeCe’s wishes, OK? | 我希望每个人都能尊重茜茜的遗愿 好吗 |
[24:55] | Please. | 请进 |
[24:57] | Now if there are no more interruptions… | 现在 如果没什么问题了… |
[25:02] | I think you dropped something. | 我想你掉了什么 |
[25:05] | What… | 什么 |
[25:09] | Are you insane? Blair’s gonna think | 你疯了吗 布莱尔会认为 |
[25:10] | I actually sent this picture in to “Gossip girl.” | 是我把这张照片传给八卦天后的 |
[25:12] | That was the point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[25:14] | We had a deal, Georgina. You promised to protect me | 我们说好的 乔治娜 你答应过会保护我 |
[25:17] | if I didn’t tell anyone you were Gossip Girl. | 只要我不告诉别人 你就是八卦天后 |
[25:18] | I sold you out, so start talking. | 我出卖了你 可以听我说了吧 |
[25:21] | Look, I had fun being Gossip Girl, | 听着 我觉得当八卦天后很有趣 |
[25:23] | but I’m kind of over it. | 但是我有点腻了 |
[25:24] | I’m just glad that the final blast was my masterpiece. | 我只是想让这最后一弹成为一代佳作 |
[25:27] | I’m sorry if it ruins your life. | 如果它毁了你的生活那我很抱歉 |
[25:28] | It’s not just mine. It’s Blair’s, the Waldorfs’. | 何止是我的 还有布莱尔和她全家人的生活 |
[25:31] | Oh. I know. What a mess. | 明白了 真不幸 |
[25:33] | It’s like I just took down the entire upper east side. | 貌似整个上东区都是我的手下败将 |
[25:37] | Oh. Here comes the bull’s-eye. | 说曹操曹操到呢 |
[25:39] | You Brooklyn Benedict Arnold, I can’t believe you. | 真没想到你会这么做 布鲁克林的大叛徒 |
[25:39] | Benedict Arnold: 美军独立战争时期将领 后出卖美国 被华盛顿判处死刑 | |
[25:42] | It was Georgina. | 是乔治娜 |
[25:43] | She’s Gossip Girl. | 她就是八卦天后 |
[25:44] | Oh, you will really say anything, won’t you? | 你还真是慌不择言了 是吧 |
[25:47] | Oh, no, that part’s true. | 不是 这话说对了 |
[25:49] | Well, half ture. I hacked into G.G.’s website | 不过不全对 几个月前 |
[25:52] | a few months ago when she obviously skipped town | 我黑进了八卦天后的网站 当时她已经走了 |
[25:53] | and none of you noticed, and honestly, guys, | 但你们都没察觉 说实话 |
[25:56] | the experience has been wonderful, | 这段经历真不错 |
[25:57] | but it’s just as well it’s over now. | 但现在结束了也不错 |
[25:58] | Okay, could you–could you tell her the important part? | 你能不能捡重点说 |
[26:00] | I didn’t do this. | 我没做 |
[26:01] | How does it feel to be set up and lose the person you love | 被下套的感觉如何 |
[26:04] | for something you didn’t do? | 而且还为了莫须有的罪名失去心爱的人 |
[26:09] | Estee! Please. | 艾斯 等等 |
[26:11] | There must be a way to still salvage our deal | 现在还有办法跟克里马尔迪家 |
[26:13] | with the Grimaldis. | 达成协议吧 |
[26:14] | There might be… if there ever was a deal. | 如果真有协议的话 可能有办法吧 |
[26:16] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[26:19] | Oh? The deal thing? Estee made it all up | 协议啊 |
[26:22] | with my help, of course. | 那都是我帮艾斯瞎编的 |
[26:23] | We knew once Chuck heard you were free again, | 我们知道 恰克一旦听说你重获自由身 |
[26:24] | he’d do something foolish. | 肯定会不择手段 |
[26:25] | Of course, even I didn’t think it would happen this fast. | 当然了 我也没想到会这么快 |
[26:28] | Anyway, I must get back to Monaco. | 不过我也该回摩纳哥了 |
[26:29] | I have a prince to console. Cheers. | 我还要去抚慰受伤的王子呢 拜拜 |
[26:33] | Standing ovation? Why, thank you. | 不用这么欢送吧 谢咯 |
[26:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:38] | I was just bitch-slapped by Bridget Jones. | 我竟然被个老女人这么羞辱 |
[26:41] | You don’t realize what you’ve done. | 你根本不知道你造了多大孽 |
[26:43] | Yes, I do. I’ve brought to light the real villain, | 我知道 我把幕后黑手揪了出来 |
[26:45] | and let me give you a hint. It’s not me. | 友情提示 不是我 |
[26:47] | You bankrupted the Waldorf family. | 你会让霍道夫家破产的 |
[26:49] | That’s what paying this dowry is gonna do to them. | 他们要为所有的嫁妆买单 |
[26:51] | It was that much? | 有那么严重吗 |
[26:54] | No. You left me no choice. | 不对 你没有给我选择的余地 |
[26:58] | It would be one thing losing Blair | 我只知道我会失去布莱尔 |
[27:00] | because she doesn’t wanna be with me, | 因为她不想和我在一起 |
[27:01] | but I only lost her because of something you did. | 但都是因为你的所作所为 我才会失去她 |
[27:04] | Were you ever really my friend, | 你当初是真想和我做兄弟 |
[27:06] | or was it all just an act | 还是装装样子 |
[27:07] | so you could keep me in check until you got what you wanted? | 以便控制我的行踪 好得到你想要的东西 |
[27:10] | Chuck, that is not how any of it happened, and you know it. | 恰克 根本不是这样 你心里应该有数 |
[27:12] | You framed me, | 你陷害我 |
[27:14] | and in my book, that makes you the bad guy, not me. | 在我的字典里 你这样做就是不对 我没错 |
[27:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:19] | Ever since the accident, | 从车祸以后 |
[27:20] | Dan has been trying to keep us apart | 丹就一直想把我们分开 |
[27:22] | so you can have you all to himself. | 他好自己独占你 |
[27:25] | Be honest for once in your life. | 你就诚实一次吧 |
[27:27] | Tell her the truth. She deserves that. | 跟她说实话 她应该知道事实 |
[27:35] | He’s absolutely right. | 他一点都没说错 |
[27:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:46] | 11–I leave my collection of early British watercolors | 第十一条 我收藏的早期英国水彩画 |
[27:49] | to my youngest daughter, Lily.” | 全部留给小女儿 莉莉 |
[27:51] | I’m sensing a pattern here. | 我在这儿就是个摆设 |
[27:52] | Oh, frankly, Carol, I’m surprised it took you | 说实话 卡萝 真奇怪你到现在才明白 |
[27:54] | this long to realize what mother really thought of you. | 自己在母亲心中的地位 |
[27:57] | Oh, come on, Mom. We’re almost done here. | 好了 妈 已经够乱的了 |
[27:58] | No, she knew that she was a greedy, spoiled– | 母亲知道她又贪婪 又不讲理 |
[28:00] | Excuse me, Lily. | 打断下 莉莉 |
[28:02] | I’m not the one who’s been married five times. | 结过五次婚的可不是我 |
[28:04] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[28:05] | Most of which was for money. | 大多数都是为了钱 |
[28:06] | – Excuse me– – Well, at least I didn’t try | -抱歉 -最起码 |
[28:07] | and embezzle my own daughter’s trust fund | 我没想偷拿自己女儿的信托基金 |
[28:09] | so I could go shopping at Lululemon. | 好去露露柠檬买衣服 |
[28:11] | Okay. The truth is, the only reason | 说白了 妈妈给你留着些小玩意 |
[28:12] | – Mother left you those trinkets… – As for the rest of my estate, | -不过是因为 -我所有的房产 |
[28:14] | all remaining property, artwork, antiques.. | 财产 艺术品 古董 |
[28:15] | – stocks and bonds, bullion… – is because you pretended | -股票 债券 金条 -你假装关心她 |
[28:17] | to love her and she pretended to love you. | 她也装着关心你而已 |
[28:20] | At least we had an honest relationship. | 最起码我们之间不玩这些花样 |
[28:21] | contents of my safety deposit boxes and assorted holdings… | 我保险箱里所有的东西 还有其它所有财产 |
[28:22] | William, I can’t hear a thing. | 威廉姆 我什么都听不清 |
[28:24] | I leave… to you. | 都留给 你 |
[28:29] | Y-you mean Charlotte Rhodes, my daughter. | 你是说夏洛特·罗兹 我的女儿 |
[28:32] | This is not the real Charlie Rhodes. Lola is. | 这不是真正的查莉·罗兹 洛拉才是 |
[28:35] | No, I’m afraid not, Carol. It says– | 恐怕不是 卡萝 上面写着 |
[28:38] | It says so right here. | 清清楚楚写的是 |
[28:40] | Ivy Dickens. | 艾薇·狄更斯 |
[28:53] | You are never gonna get away with this. | 你别妄想逃脱干系 |
[28:55] | Let’s call the police. | 报警吧 |
[28:56] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[28:57] | Wait. Look, I never asked Cece for anything. | 等下 我从来没问茜茜要过什么 |
[29:00] | Oh, no, instead you poisoned her against her entire family | 你是没要 你只是挑拨她对整个家庭失望 |
[29:03] | and manipulated her into giving you everything. | 然后把遗产都留给你 |
[29:05] | That’s not true. | 根本不是这样 |
[29:07] | Your grandmother just wanted someone to talk to. | 你外婆只是想有个人说说话 |
[29:09] | Oh, please. You don’t think we can see through all your lies? | 得了吧 别以为我们看不出你在编瞎话 |
[29:12] | You were a terrible actress when we first met, | 第一次见面 你的演技就很烂 |
[29:14] | and you still are. | 现在也一样 |
[29:15] | Mom– | 妈 |
[29:16] | I swear on my life | 我用生命起誓 |
[29:18] | all I ever did was help take care of her. | 我只是在帮忙照顾她 |
[29:21] | I mean, I even tried to tell you that she was sick. | 我之前很想告诉你们她的病情 |
[29:23] | Oh, but conveniently failed. | 只是没说成 |
[29:25] | Look, will you please shut up? | 你就闭嘴吧 |
[29:27] | Forget about the money. | 别打钱的主意了 |
[29:28] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说起来倒轻松 |
[29:29] | You each still have your trusts. | 你们都有自己的信托基金 |
[29:31] | Mine was liquidated years ago. | 我的早赔出去了 |
[29:33] | How do we know Ivy didn’t try to hasten our mother’s death? | 谁知道母亲的死跟艾薇有没有关系呢 |
[29:36] | Are you people crazy? Look, I loved her. | 你们疯了吧 我爱她 |
[29:40] | That’s my cue. I think I’ve heard enough. | 我受不了了 听够了 |
[29:42] | This… | 这 |
[29:45] | You can think whatever you want about me. | 你们怎么想我都无所谓 |
[29:48] | But I never lied to Cece. | 但我从来没对茜茜撒过谎 |
[29:51] | Prove it. | 证据呢 |
[29:53] | Well, didn’t you hear the will? | 你们没听到遗嘱吗 |
[29:56] | She didn’t call me “Charlie Rhodes.” | 她没叫我查莉·罗兹 |
[29:57] | She called me “Ivy Dickens.” | 而是艾薇·狄更斯 |
[30:00] | Your mother knew all of my secrets, | 你们母亲知道我所有的秘密 |
[30:04] | and she knew all of yours, too. | 也知道你们的 |
[30:07] | Maybe that’s why she left me everything. | 也许正因为如此 她才把一切都留给我 |
[30:11] | Ever since the accident, I’ve been blaming myself, | 出事以后 我就一直责怪自己 |
[30:13] | blaming Louis, but it was Humphrey behind it all. | 责怪路易 但其实都是汉弗瑞在捣鬼 |
[30:16] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[30:17] | Yes, it is, | 就是这样 |
[30:18] | And now that we know the truth, | 现在我们知道了真相 |
[30:19] | there is nothing in our way. | 我们俩之间也没有任何阻碍了 |
[30:22] | Humphrey’s not the reason we’re not together, | 我们俩不在一起 不是因为汉弗瑞 |
[30:25] | and neither is the dowry. | 也不是因为嫁妆 |
[30:26] | Is this about saving my life again? | 又是因为当初你许愿才救活我的吗 |
[30:27] | Because we’re past that. You said you wanted to wait | 我们已经过了这个坎 你说想等到离婚 |
[30:30] | until your marriage was over. Now it’s over. | 现在你的婚姻已经结束了 |
[30:32] | Chuck, I don’t blame you. | 恰克 我不怪你 |
[30:35] | And as crazy as this all has gotten, | 即使现在一团糟 |
[30:37] | I know why you did everything. | 我也知道你为什么会这么做 |
[30:39] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[30:40] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[30:44] | I always will. | 永远爱你 |
[30:47] | But that doesn’t mean I’m in love with you. | 但并不代表我会跟你在一起 |
[30:51] | At least not right now, | 最起码现在不会 |
[30:52] | not the way you need me to be, | 我不会变成你想要的样子 |
[30:54] | not the way you deserve. | 也不值得你为我等候 |
[30:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:59] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[31:05] | Look, I know how that must have seemed up there, | 我知道现在的局面很不妙 |
[31:07] | but Ivy dickens is a thief. | 但艾薇·狄更斯是个贼 |
[31:09] | She already stole your identity | 她已经盗用了你的身份 |
[31:11] | and your money, and now she’s about to rob the rest of us. | 拿走了你的钱 现在又要抢走剩下的财产 |
[31:14] | Your family needs you right now. | 你的家人需要你 |
[31:16] | You’re not my family, | 你不是我的家人 |
[31:18] | and honestly, after listening to everybody upstairs, | 说实话 听了你们的对话 |
[31:20] | the only person I feel sorry for is Ivy. | 我觉得最可怜的是艾薇 |
[31:23] | She’s a criminal. | 她是个罪犯 |
[31:24] | Because your family made her into one. | 那也是你们诬赖她 |
[31:26] | Serena, all you people do is lie to each other | 瑟琳娜 你们只会对彼此撒谎 |
[31:28] | and fight about money, so what’s the difference, really? | 争夺财产 那你们跟她又有什么区别 |
[31:33] | You know, it was my own fault for sticking around today. | 今天来这儿是我的错 |
[31:35] | I was dumb enough to think | 我竟然天真地以为 |
[31:36] | that there might be some answers here for me. | 来这儿能明白个所以然 |
[31:39] | At least now I know I was wrong. | 至少现在我知道我错了 |
[31:52] | Care to join me, for old times’ sake? | 看在昔日情分上 和我喝一杯吧 |
[31:54] | Oh, cut the crap, William. | 得了吧 威廉 |
[31:57] | You need to fix this. | 你得弥补这一切 |
[31:59] | CeCe’s wish are CeCe’s wishes. | 茜茜的遗愿就是她想要的 |
[32:01] | I don’t care what she wanted. | 我不在乎她想要什么 |
[32:04] | Today was supposed to be my payday, and you know that. | 今天我本来应该拿到钱的 你知道的 |
[32:08] | I understand you’re upset. | 我知道你很沮丧 |
[32:10] | No, you don’t understand a thing. | 不 你什么都不懂 |
[32:13] | If you can’t find a way to make this right, | 如果你没法把这件事搞定的话 |
[32:16] | I’m gonna be forced to resort to other ways to get my money. | 我就必须想别的办法去拿到我的钱 |
[32:21] | Like getting a real job? | 比如说找一份真正的工作吗 |
[32:24] | I’ve always hesitated going after Lola’s father | 我一直在犹豫着要不要去找洛拉的生父 |
[32:26] | for child support he owes me, oh, almost 20 years. | 要求他支付这20年来孩子的赡养费 |
[32:32] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[32:34] | Do you even know who he is? | 那你知道他是谁吗 |
[32:36] | I’m looking right at him. | 远在天边近在眼前 |
[32:41] | Sorry I never told you, | 很抱歉一直没告诉你 |
[32:43] | but not as sorry as you’re gonna be | 但是如果莉莉发现你们结婚之后 |
[32:44] | when Lily finds out what we were doing while you were married, | 你和我做了什么 你会觉得更加抱歉 |
[32:48] | unless, of course, you have another idea? | 除非 当然了 你还有别的办法吗 |
[32:52] | This just is my lucky day. | 今天真是我的幸运日啊 |
[32:54] | Spotted–Dr. Van Der Woodsen white as a sheet. | 有发现—范德·伍德森医生面无人色 |
[32:58] | Looks like the rules of this Rhodes | 似乎这位罗兹女士的游戏规则 |
[33:00] | just changed before his very eyes. | 就在他眼皮底下发生了改变 |
[33:18] | How’d you get past the doorman? | 你怎么通过门卫那关的 |
[33:19] | Wait. I don’t even wanna know. | 等等 我实际上根本就不想知道 |
[33:22] | Look, I know no one believes a word I say, | 我知道没人相信我说的话 |
[33:24] | but I really didn’t mean to hurt you. | 但是我真的没想要伤害你 |
[33:26] | You were just collateral damage. | 你只是间接受害者 |
[33:28] | Well, if it had been anyone else but me, | 除了我之外任何一个人 |
[33:30] | I might believe you, but we both know | 说不定都会相信你 但是我们都知道 |
[33:31] | you’ve always wanted to settle the score between us. | 你一直都想算我们之间的帐 |
[33:33] | You have to understand. | 你必须明白 |
[33:35] | When I decided to stop being Gossip Girl, | 当我决定停止做八卦天后的时候 |
[33:37] | I knew that anyone who knew or found out | 我很清楚知道这件事的人 |
[33:39] | would have it out for me. | 都会揭发我 |
[33:40] | So I realized I’d better start collecting favors | 所以我意识到我必须争取一些支持 |
[33:43] | to use as protection down the line. | 来保护自己 |
[33:45] | Running that picture of you kissing Dan | 发出你和丹亲吻的照片 |
[33:47] | was my golden ticket to use with Chuck down the road. | 是我拉拢恰克的最佳筹码 |
[33:50] | I’d love one from you, too. | 我也希望得到你的支持 |
[33:52] | Are you using again? | 你又开始了吗 |
[33:55] | Why would I ever make myself indebted to you? | 我为什么要让自己欠你的呢 |
[33:58] | Because I have a way that your family | 因为我有办法 |
[33:59] | doesn’t have to pay the Grimaldis a thing, | 不让你们家付给马尔迪家半毛钱 |
[34:02] | and you get your divorce in the process. | 同时又能让你离婚 |
[34:04] | Even you can’t pull that rabbit out of your hat. | 你又不会变魔术 |
[34:08] | I was Gossip Girl for two months. | 我做了两个月的八卦天后 |
[34:10] | You have no idea the dirt I have on people. | 你完全不知道我有多少人的丑闻 |
[34:13] | I’ve been so good for so long, | 我已经安分守己太久 |
[34:15] | It’s time for me to be bad. | 现在是时候做恶魔了 |
[34:18] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[34:19] | Let me solve all your problems. | 让我来帮你解决所有的问题 |
[34:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:31] | Anything to be done with this. | 只要能把这件事了结了 |
[34:33] | Do what you can, and if you succeed, | 尽你所能 如果你成功了 |
[34:34] | then I’ll enjoy whatever horror you concoct. | 你的阴谋诡计 我都会很感兴趣 |
[34:37] | Believe me, I won’t let you down, | 相信我 我不会让你失望的 |
[34:40] | and you won’t let me down, either, when I come back. | 等我回来的时候 你也不要让我失望 |
[34:57] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[34:59] | Lily, I’m sorry for your loss. | 莉莉 对你所失 我深表遗憾 |
[35:01] | Oh. Tough day, as they say. | 是呀 艰难的一天 |
[35:05] | For you, too? | 对你来说也是吗 |
[35:05] | Oh, no, I wouldn’t dream of adding to your burden. | 没有 我不想增加你的负担 |
[35:09] | Oh, come on. You never have. | 别这么说 你从来不是我的负担 |
[35:11] | It would be a good distraction. | 说出来可以分散我的注意力 |
[35:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:15] | Blair. She walked away from me today, | 布莱尔 今天从我身边走开 |
[35:18] | and not like she has done in the past. | 感觉并不像她往常那样 |
[35:22] | It was different. | 这次 有所不同 |
[35:24] | I feel like she’s changing. | 我感觉到她变了 |
[35:29] | I know I didn’t die in the car accident, | 我知道我并没有在那场车祸中丧生 |
[35:31] | but sometimes it feels like I did. | 可有时候我觉得我确实死于车祸之中了 |
[35:33] | Don’t say that. You survived, and it was a miracle. | 别这么说 你活下来了 那是个奇迹 |
[35:38] | Thanks to Saint Waldorf. | 感谢霍道夫圣人 |
[35:39] | You mean thanks to Saint Jack. | 你应该感谢圣人杰克 |
[35:43] | The doctors didn’t tell you? | 医生没告诉你吗 |
[35:46] | Oh, it’s all such a blur now. Um… | 现在回忆起来都有些模糊了 |
[35:50] | When you were in surgery, there was a complication, | 你在手术室里的时候 出现了并发症 |
[35:53] | and they needed a family member for a blood transfusion, | 当时需要一位家人输血 |
[35:57] | and I gave the doctors Jack’s number. | 我把杰克的号码给了医生 |
[35:59] | Jack? | 杰克吗 |
[36:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:06] | You haven’t lived until you’ve tried | 没尝过焦糖慕斯和巧克力 |
[36:07] | caramel mousse and chocolate. | 那你算白活了 |
[36:10] | Are you just gonna ply me | 你就打算一直用甜点 |
[36:11] | with sweets until I cheer up? | 来让我振作起来吗 |
[36:12] | Because I think I’ll probably go into sugar shock | 我觉得我振作起来之前 可能会因为 |
[36:14] | before that happens. | 糖分摄入过多而休克 |
[36:15] | I am so sorry. I mean, truly. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[36:17] | No, don’t be. You’re about the only good thing | 别 别这样 你大概是我现在生命中 |
[36:20] | in my life right now. | 唯一美好的事情了 |
[36:25] | Sorry. Hello? | 抱歉 你好 |
[36:27] | Lola. It’s William Van Der Woodsen. | 洛拉 我是威廉姆·范德·伍德森 |
[36:31] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[36:32] | I just felt badly we weren’t able to finish our conversation, | 我很遗憾那天没能和你谈完 |
[36:35] | so I asked Serena for your phone number. | 所以我问瑟琳娜要了你的号码 |
[36:38] | Oh, no. You know, today was a lot for everybody, | 别说抱歉了 今天对大家来说都不容易 |
[36:41] | ao… no apology necessary. | 所以别再说抱歉了 |
[36:44] | Well, I’m at the Empire if you need to reach me, okay? | 如果你要找我的话 我在帝国酒店 好吗 |
[36:46] | Okay. Great. Yeah. I’ll call you then, I guess. | 好的 我到时候打给你 |
[36:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:00] | So after all that, | 经过这些事之后 |
[37:01] | you’re really just giving up “Gossip girl”? | 你真的要就这么放弃”八卦天后”吗 |
[37:04] | Well, with Chuck and Blair beholden to me, | 有恰克和布莱尔支持我 |
[37:06] | I’m more powerful than ever. | 我比任何时候都更有力量 |
[37:08] | It’s time to pass the “Gossip girl” baton. | 该是放下”八卦天后”的时候了 |
[37:10] | Let someone else see if they can outshine me, | 看看有没有人可以比我做得好 |
[37:12] | or at the very least, die trying. | 或者至少 垂死挣扎一下 |
[37:14] | Now be a doll and send this for me. | 现在乖乖地去帮我把这个寄出去 |
[37:19] | My flight to Monaco is in two hours, | 我两个小时后飞摩纳哥 |
[37:21] | and be very careful with this. | 小心这个盒子 |
[37:23] | There’s stuff on this laptop that’ll blow people’s minds. | 这台电脑里面存着的东西会让人大跌眼镜 |
[37:27] | Bring back pictures. | 拍些照片回来 |
[37:29] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[37:36] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[37:40] | Finally, some peace and quiet. | 终于回归平静了 |
[37:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:47] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[37:51] | Yes, you are. It’s been a long day for everyone. | 是的 今天对大家来说都不容易 |
[37:53] | I think it’d be best if you left. | 我想你还是离开比较好 |
[37:55] | I was just gonna say the same thing… | 我正要说同样的话 |
[37:57] | but to the two of you. | 不过是对你们两个说 |
[38:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在什么意思 |
[38:06] | This is my apartment now. | 现在这是我的公寓了 |
[38:10] | That’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[38:11] | You think we’re just gonna let you leave here? | 你觉得我们会让你住在这儿吗 |
[38:15] | This all just needs to get sorted out. | 一切都会水落石出的 |
[38:17] | Naturally. | 那是自然 |
[38:19] | But you’ll have to do it from someplace else. | 但是你们得去别的地方了 |
[38:21] | Oh, and where are we supposed to go? | 那我们去哪里呢 |
[38:23] | It’s not like we have another apartment in the city. It’s– | 我们在这里又没有别的公寓 |
[38:26] | Yes, we do, Lil. | 我们有 莉莉 |
[38:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:36] | I’ll just get my things. | 我去收拾我的东西 |
[38:55] | Oh, Miss. Serena. I tidy up later. | 瑟琳娜小姐 我晚点再来收拾 |
[38:58] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 没关系的 |
[39:02] | It was beautiful wake for Ms. Cece. | 茜茜的守丧很完美 |
[39:06] | Good-byes never easy. | 告别总是艰难的 |
[39:08] | Yeah, I know, but that’s all I seem to say these days– | 我知道 但告别却像是我这些日子的主题 |
[39:11] | to my grandma, to jobs, to boys, to everything. | 向我的祖母 工作 男友 所有的一切 |
[39:16] | I’m just sick of good-byes. | 我厌倦了告别 |
[39:19] | Something new arrive soon. | 马上就会有新鲜事的 |
[39:23] | It always does. | 生活就是这样 |
[39:26] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[39:28] | I’m ready for it, whatever it is. | 不管是什么 我都准备好了 |
[39:45] | Attention, upper east siders. | 上东区的朋友们 注意喽 |
[39:47] | After everything that happened today, | 经过了今天的这些事情之后 |
[39:49] | I’ve decided I need a little break | 我觉得我需要小小地休息一会 |
[39:51] | to catch my breath. | 让自己喘口气 |
[39:53] | I’m sure you do, too. | 我肯定你们也需要歇歇了 |
[39:56] | But don’t worry. I’ll be back. | 但是别担心 我会再回来的 |
[39:58] | I always am. | 我永远都是我 |
[40:12] | Well, if you came here | 如果你是来告诉我 |
[40:12] | to tell me what a horrible person I am, | 我这个人多么糟糕的话 |
[40:15] | then you’re too late. I already know. | 你就来得太晚了 我已经知道了 |
[40:18] | That’s not why I came. | 我不是为那个来的 |
[40:21] | You got back together with Chuck? | 那你和恰克复合了吗 |
[40:23] | No. | 没有 |
[40:30] | Are you… moving to a desert island | 那你 要搬去一个 |
[40:33] | where there are no men at all, | 没有男人的荒岛上 |
[40:34] | and you’ll be living the rest of your life | 从此过着平静的 |
[40:36] | in peaceful solitude? | 隐居生活了吗 |
[40:38] | No. | 不是 |
[40:44] | I told Chuck he doesn’t have my heart anymore. | 我告诉恰克 他不再拥有我的心了 |
[40:50] | I realized it belongs to someone else. | 我意识到 我的心已经属于另外一个人 |
[41:04] | Uh, so, Dan, are you gonna invite me in or what? | 所以 丹 你是要邀请我进来还是怎么的 |
[41:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:11] | You just said my name. | 你刚刚喊了我的名字 |
[41:13] | Dan? | 丹吗 |
[41:13] | Yeah. You just said it again. | 对 再说一遍 |
[41:15] | Dan. | 丹 |
[41:17] | Say it again. | 再一遍 |
[41:19] | Dan. | 丹 |
[41:20] | Dan. | 丹 |
[41:25] | And when I return, I bet it’ll be a whole new world. | 等我回来时 必定是崭新的世界了 |
[41:29] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |