时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:04] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | I want to help you stay on as Gossip Girl. | 我想帮你守住”八卦天后” |
[00:10] | I want to protect your identity and help you keep the site. | 我可以帮你隐藏身份 保住网站 |
[00:13] | You’re actually her. You’re Gossip Girl. | 你就是”八卦天后” |
[00:15] | Please, whatever you do, | 拜托了 不管你怎么做 |
[00:16] | just don’t tell anyone. | 请你不要告诉任何人 |
[00:17] | You saved Chuck’s life, and you did that because… | 你救了恰克的命 你那么做是因为 |
[00:21] | I’m Chuck’s mother. | 我是恰克的母亲 |
[00:22] | What’d you find out? | 你查到什么了 |
[00:23] | That the first record of our Diana Payne | “戴安娜·佩恩”这个人 |
[00:25] | was three years ago. | 是在三年前突然出现的 |
[00:27] | Before that, it’s like she didn’t even exist. | 之前 她就像完全不存在一样 |
[00:29] | So if Diana Payne’s not her real name, | 那么如果戴安娜·佩恩不是她的真名 |
[00:30] | how do we ever find out her story? | 我们要如何查她的背景呢 |
[00:32] | If you wanted to see my underwear, | 你要想看我的内衣 |
[00:34] | all you had to do was ask. | 跟我说就行 |
[00:36] | I told chuck he doesn’t have my heart anymore. | 我告诉恰克 他不再拥有我的心了 |
[00:38] | I realized it belongs to someone else. | 我意识到 我的心已经另属他人 |
[00:40] | Elizabeth Fisher e-mailed me that picture a few minutes ago. | 伊丽莎白·费舍尔刚给我发了条彩信 |
[00:42] | Take a look at the date in the corner. | 看下角落的日期 |
[00:44] | It’s right before you were born. | 正好是你出生前几天 |
[00:45] | Take a look at this photo again. | 你再看看这张照片 |
[00:47] | You see the tattoo on the guy’s arm? Check it out. | 看到那个男人手臂上的纹身了吗 看这个 |
[00:49] | It’s not who’s my mom. It’s who’s my dad. | 重要的不是谁是我母亲 而是谁是我父亲 |
[00:52] | Nate, I think Jack Bass is my father. | 内特 我怀疑杰克·拜斯才是我的亲生父亲 |
[01:03] | You know you love me. | 你知道你是爱我的 |
[01:09] | They say in life | 人们常说 |
[01:10] | there are two sides to every story. | 生活往往呈现出正反两面 |
[01:13] | But on the upper east, we always have three. | 但在上东区 还有第三面 |
[01:15] | There’s his, hers… | 他的生活 她的生活 |
[01:17] | but the most important | 而最重要的 |
[01:19] | is always mine. | 是我的生活 |
[01:22] | Come in. | 请进 |
[01:23] | Oh, Dorota. You didn’t have to bring me breakfast. | 多洛塔 你不需要亲自给我送早餐的 |
[01:25] | Miss Serena, you must taste test | 瑟琳娜小姐 你一定要尝尝 |
[01:27] | my new kreplach. | 我新做的三角馄饨 |
[01:29] | These bad boys take Warsaw faster than Red Army. | 它的美味能比苏联红军更快攻下华沙 |
[01:32] | Oh, thank you, but do you mind | 谢谢 不过你能不能 |
[01:33] | just setting it down over there for a minute? | 先把它放在那儿 |
[01:35] | I have to finish what I’m typing. | 我要先把要打的东西打完 |
[01:37] | Miss Serena, all you do all day is type, type, type. | 瑟琳娜小姐 你成天除了打字还是打字 |
[01:40] | You take laptop with you everywhere. | 你上哪儿都带着自己的笔记本 |
[01:42] | It not healthy. | 这样不健康 |
[01:44] | Well, after last week’s family meltdown, | 自打上周的家庭危机以来 |
[01:46] | this laptop is the only thing keeping me sane. | 这个笔记本是唯一能让我安心的东西 |
[01:49] | Writing is my new outlet. You should be happy for me. | 写作是我的新发泄方式 你应该为我高兴 |
[01:51] | If you say so. | 如果你这么说 |
[01:53] | but Vanya say same thing about “Warcraft,” | 凡亚总是这么说”魔兽争霸”的 |
[01:56] | and then D.S.L. bill come… | 然后惊人的网费账单就来了 |
[02:03] | Yes, of course everything’s set for tonight. | 对 今晚的一切都已安排好 |
[02:05] | There is nothing to worry about. | 没有什么需要担心的 |
[02:07] | I hope that’s not overconfidence | 我希望我从你声音中听到的 |
[02:08] | I hear in your voice. | 不是过度自信 |
[02:10] | I don’t need to remind you how sensitive an operation this is. | 我不用再提醒你此次行动的重要性了吧 |
[02:13] | If anyone finds out… | 如果有人发现 |
[02:14] | Jack, they won’t. | 杰克 没有人会发现 |
[02:16] | Chuck and everybody else thinks I’m his bloody mother. | 恰克和其他所有人都认为我是他的亲生母亲 |
[02:18] | They’re off the scent completely. | 他们无法察觉到任何蛛丝马迹 |
[02:21] | What time are your guests arriving? | 客人们都什么时候到 |
[02:23] | Um, 9, I believe. | 我想是九点 |
[02:24] | You know what? Let me just double-check that. | 我会再次确认一下 |
[02:26] | And our cargo? | 我们的货物呢 |
[02:27] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[02:32] | You know, give me a second? | 等我一会儿 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna have to ring you back. | 我等下打给你 |
[02:51] | Hey, I was just thinking about you. | 我正在想你呢 |
[02:53] | Were you? What a coincidence. | 是吗 真巧 |
[02:55] | Yeah, I had fun the other night. | 那天晚上我很开心 |
[02:57] | I’m just sorry we didn’t get to have that drink after. | 我很遗憾我们之后没有去喝一杯 |
[02:59] | After you rifled through my things and stole my day planner? | 在你偷走我的东西和备忘录之后吗 |
[03:02] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[03:04] | Come off it, Nate. | 承认吧 内特 |
[03:05] | Where is my book? | 我的备忘录在哪里 |
[03:06] | Diana, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 戴安娜 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[03:09] | Maybe you left it at work. | 也许你工作结束后忘拿了 |
[03:09] | Maybe your assistant has it, | 也许你的助手帮你收起来了 |
[03:10] | But I don’t. | 但我没有拿 |
[03:11] | You know what, Nate? I nearly believe you. | 内特 我很想相信你 |
[03:14] | But if I can’t find it, I’m coming to see you next. | 但如果我找不到 第一件事就是去找你 |
[03:25] | Was that Diana? | 是戴安娜吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah, looking for her book. | 对 在找她的备忘录 |
[03:28] | I played it clueless. | 我装作什么都不知道 |
[03:29] | Good, because if she’s going to continue to lie to us | 挺好 如果她继续欺骗我们 |
[03:32] | and pretend to be my real mother, | 还假装自己是我的亲生母亲 |
[03:33] | I see no reason why we shouldn’t return the favor. | 我认为没什么理由不回敬她一下 |
[03:35] | Well, I think I bought us another day or two, | 我想我只能拖延一两天 |
[03:37] | but not much more. Any progress cracking the code? | 不能更多 破解密码有何进展吗 |
[03:40] | None whatsoever. It’s all a jumble of numbers and letters. | 没有任何进展 一团混乱的数字和字母 |
[03:43] | Do you even know what you’re looking for? | 你知道你要找到什么吗 |
[03:44] | Some link to Jack. | 能和杰克联系上的东西 |
[03:45] | His secretary still hasn’t heard from him? | 他的秘书还是没有他的消息吗 |
[03:47] | Not in over a month. | 已经一个多月了 |
[03:48] | She thinks he found love in Phuket. | 她认为他在普吉岛遇到真爱了 |
[03:50] | I’m sure he’s here. | 我相信他还在这儿 |
[03:51] | And if he’s my father like I think he is, | 如果像我所想 他真的是我的父亲的话 |
[03:54] | the only way to get the truth is to find him. | 要知道真相的唯一方法就是找到他 |
[03:56] | Yeah, well, unless you wanna watch “A beautiful mind” again, | 当然 除非你想再看一遍《美丽心灵》 |
[03:58] | I think we’re gonna need to hire a professional– | 我认为我们应该请个专业人士 |
[03:59] | you know, someone from the military | 比如 军队里的人 |
[04:01] | or even a serial killer. | 甚至连环杀手 |
[04:02] | It takes a special level of crazy | 这么费心去隐瞒自己的秘密 |
[04:04] | to go that far to hide your secrets. | 实在太疯狂了 |
[04:08] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 我很快回来 |
[04:22] | Any luck? | 发现什么了吗 |
[04:23] | Nope. Serena must’ve changed | 没 瑟琳娜似乎已经改掉了 |
[04:25] | “Gossip girl” ‘s username and password | “八卦天后”的用户名和密码 |
[04:26] | after Georgina sent her the laptop. | 在乔治娜把笔记本电脑寄给她之后 |
[04:28] | Well, I’m just glad you finally believe me about | 我只是很高兴你终于相信我说的 |
[04:31] | Serena acting as gossip girl. | 关于瑟琳娜是八卦天后的事情 |
[04:32] | And I apologize again for ever having doubted you. | 我再一次为我居然怀疑过你道歉 |
[04:35] | And for calling me a fame-whoring social climber? | 还有说我是渴求名利的攀高枝者 |
[04:38] | Yeah, that, too. | 对 也为这个道歉 |
[04:40] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[04:41] | Care to discuss passwords over pancakes? | 想不想边吃煎饼边讨论密码的事儿 |
[04:49] | Mm. How often do you shave? | 你多久刮次胡子 |
[04:50] | What? I’m just asking. | 怎么了 我只是问问 |
[04:52] | Come on, let me help. I’m very good. | 来吧 我可以帮你 我很厉害的 |
[04:54] | Everyone said my Waldorfo stole | 六年级时 每个人都说我的技艺已经超越了 |
[04:55] | Constance/St. Jude’s “Sweeney todd” in sixth grade. | 康斯坦茨圣犹大的”理发师陶德” |
[04:58] | Uh, I’m already late to meet Alessandra in Brooklyn. | 我要去布鲁克林见亚历山德拉 已经晚了 |
[05:00] | She’s dying to come over to the loft | 她一直想冲到我的小阁楼那儿 |
[05:01] | ’cause I know she wants to read my first chapter. | 我知道她急切地想读读我的第一章 |
[05:03] | It’s not done? | 还没有写完吗 |
[05:04] | It’s basically done. | 差不多写完了 |
[05:05] | What is Dan Humphrey’s definition of “Basically”? | 丹·汉弗瑞口中的”差不多”是个什么定义 |
[05:08] | Page 2. | 两页 |
[05:09] | I’m blocked, all right? It happens. | 我灵感枯竭了 好吗 偶尔会这样 |
[05:11] | All I need is a fiery bolt of inspiration. | 我只需要爆发的灵感点 |
[05:13] | That makes two of us. | 正如我们俩之间 |
[05:15] | You know, after my theatrics at the Young Lions club, | 当我在幼狮俱乐部进行完戏剧表演后 |
[05:18] | it’s time to quit my moping and get back in touch | 我觉得是时候从消沉中走出来 重新变回 |
[05:20] | with what it truly means to be the Blair Waldorf. | 真正的布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[05:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:24] | O.G.B.– Original Gangsta Blair. | O.G.B. 最初的拉帮结派的布莱尔 |
[05:26] | Exactly. I need to find that Blair again, | 没错 我要重新找回那个布莱尔 |
[05:29] | and what better place to look for her than at the Met, | 还有什么比能被她最爱的油画包围着的 |
[05:30] | surrounded by some of my favorite paintings? | 大都会博物馆更适合找回她的地方吗 |
[05:32] | Well, you better not meet any princess this time. | 你这次最好不会遇见什么王子 |
[05:34] | You don’t need to worry. | 你不需要担心 |
[05:35] | Believe me, I’m done with fairy tales. | 相信我 我已经不再相信童话故事了 |
[05:37] | It’s time to be real again. | 是时候回到现实世界了 |
[05:38] | Lunch later? We can | 等下一起吃午餐吗 我们可以 |
[05:40] | compare notes on soul searching. | 交换一下精神追求的心得 |
[05:41] | Done. We’re very lucky, you know? | 成交 我们很幸运 你知道吗 |
[05:43] | Most couples don’t give each other the freedom we do. | 大多情侣不会给对方这么大的自由空间 |
[05:45] | But you and I, we can | 但是你我 我们可以 |
[05:46] | spend our days as we please. | 按自己喜欢的方式过每一天 |
[05:48] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[05:49] | You trust me. I trust you. | 因为你信任我 我也信任你 |
[05:52] | I think I just quoted Ray J. | 我刚刚好像引用了小雷的话 |
[05:53] | I don’t know who that is, but sure. | 我不知道他是谁 不过没错 |
[05:57] | Now be gone. | 出发吧 |
[06:03] | So what’s the plan? | 你怎么计划的 |
[06:04] | I mean, we can’t let Serena stay gossip girl. | 我们不能让瑟琳娜继续掌控”八卦天后”了 |
[06:06] | Ah, trust me, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:07] | It’s not good for anybody, especially Serena. | 那对谁都不好 特别是瑟琳娜 |
[06:10] | We just need to figure out how to get her to see that herself. | 我们得想想怎么能让她自己意识到 |
[06:12] | Or we could out her to Perez right now. | 或者我们现在把她爆料给佩雷兹 |
[06:12] | 佩雷斯·希尔顿 美国著名八卦天王 其博客网站以名人的八卦新闻为主 | |
[06:15] | Lola, I know you’re angry, | 洛拉 我知道你很气愤 |
[06:16] | but Serena’s your sister. | 但是瑟琳娜毕竟是你姐姐 |
[06:17] | Well, technically half. It’s time to take her down. | 准确说是同父异母的姐姐 该让她下台了 |
[06:20] | I bet the real gossip girl would help us. | 我觉得真正的”八卦天后”会帮我们的 |
[06:21] | Yeah, well, she’s no picnic either. | 那也不容易 |
[06:23] | I mean, I agree we have to deal with the Serena problem. | 我认同要解决瑟琳娜的问题 |
[06:26] | I’m just not sure now is the best time to do it. | 我只是不确定现在时机是否成熟 |
[06:28] | You know, Chuck’s searching for the truth about his real father, | 恰克正在寻找他亲生父亲的真相 |
[06:31] | and I’m trying to dig up some dirt on his fake mother Diana | 我想摸清他冒牌母亲戴安娜的底细 |
[06:34] | so I can force her out of “The Spectator.” | 这样我就能让她离开《观察家》了 |
[06:35] | Well, Serena and Diana are allies, | 瑟琳娜和戴安娜已经联合起来了 |
[06:36] | so maybe two birds, one stone. | 也许可以一石二鸟 |
[06:40] | Yeah, well, I guess I could ask the real gossip girl | 我想我可以让真正的”八卦天后” |
[06:42] | to help me with Serena. | 来帮我对付瑟琳娜 |
[06:44] | I do still have her number she texted me from. | 我还有她给我发短信的号码 |
[06:45] | Okay, and I can pay a little visit to Serena | 好吧 那我去见见瑟琳娜 |
[06:48] | And get her to help you out with Diana. | 说服她 帮你对付戴安娜 |
[06:56] | Oh. There you are. Rufus let me in. I hope you don’t mind. | 你来啦 鲁弗斯让我进来的 请别不介意 |
[07:00] | So… Where’s the manuscript? | 稿子在哪儿 |
[07:02] | I’ll admit, I might have peeked in your office. | 我承认我可能偷看了一点 |
[07:05] | Well, you know what? It’s still coming along, but, um… | 我还在写 但是… |
[07:08] | Dan. I know, you’re blocked. | 丹 我知道你遇到瓶颈了 |
[07:10] | That’s why I wanted to talk. | 所以我才想跟你谈 |
[07:12] | Look, when artists fall in love, | 当艺术家坠入爱河 |
[07:13] | their work invariably suffers. | 他们的创作或多或少都会受到影响 |
[07:16] | You just need to refocus yourself creatively. | 你只需要换个全新角度调整视点 |
[07:18] | Y-yeah, yeah, | 嗯 嗯 |
[07:18] | That’s exactly what I was telling Blair this morning. | 我早上就是这么跟布莱尔说的 |
[07:20] | Well, luckily for you, I already have the perfect solution. | 你很走运 我已经有了一个完美的方案 |
[07:24] | That’s great. What is it? | 太好了 是什么 |
[07:26] | I don’t want to ruin the surprise. | 我不想毁掉这个惊喜 |
[07:27] | Just meet my friend Lucia for lunch at the Atlantic Grill. | 你去大西洋餐厅跟我的朋友露西亚吃午饭就行了 |
[07:30] | Let fate take care of the rest. | 剩下的就听天由命吧 |
[07:31] | No, I can’t do lunch. I already made plans with Blair. | 我午饭去不了 我已经跟布莱尔有安排了 |
[07:34] | You’ll wanna cancel them for this. | 这绝对值得你取消约会 |
[07:36] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:50] | Chuck. I don’t have time for any of your nonsense. | 恰克 我没时间听你胡说八道 |
[07:53] | I have a very busy day planned. | 我今天安排得很紧 |
[07:54] | Blair, listen to me, please. I have this book. | 布莱尔 听我说 我这有个本子 |
[07:58] | It’s written in code, and I desperately need to crack it. | 里面都是密码文字 我迫切想破解它 |
[08:01] | I remembered how good you are at things like this. | 我知道你对这种事再在行不过了 |
[08:05] | Or at least you… were. | 至少你曾经很在行 |
[08:07] | Maybe that was the old you. | 可能那是过去的你 |
[08:12] | 午饭去不了了 刚找到了写作灵感 你怎么样 | |
[08:17] | You know what, Bass? Today is your lucky day. | 知道么 巴斯 今天算你走运 |
[08:34] | What are you doing here? I thought I made myself clear. | 你来这干嘛 我不是已经跟你说明白了么 |
[08:37] | You know, Serena, I don’t know why you hate me so much | 瑟琳娜 我不知道你为什么如此讨厌我 |
[08:39] | when all I’ve ever done is protect you and your secret. | 我做了那么多事 保护你和你的秘密 |
[08:42] | But if that’s the way you’re gonna treat me, then forget it. | 你要是这样对我的话 当我没来过 |
[08:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:48] | If it’s important, I-I do wanna hear. | 如果是什么重要的事 我倒想听听 |
[08:51] | You can’t trust Diana. I just found out that | 你不能相信戴安娜 我刚刚发现 |
[08:53] | she’s working with the real gossip girl to take you down. | 她和真正的”八卦天后”合作 想把你搞垮 |
[08:56] | I don’t know why she’d do something like that, but… | 我也不知道她为什么那么做 不过… |
[08:58] | I do. | 我知道 |
[08:59] | Diana told me herself that she and gossip girl have a history, | 戴安娜亲口告诉我 她和八卦天后有些过节 |
[09:02] | So gossip girl is probably | 所以八卦天后可能 |
[09:03] | using one of the secrets of Diana’s past | 利用戴安娜以前的秘密 |
[09:05] | to blackmail her again. | 又来威胁她了 |
[09:08] | Well, what are you gonna do about it? | 那你要怎么办呢 |
[09:09] | Well, if those two are working together, | 要是她们俩合伙的话 |
[09:10] | there’s nothing I can do. | 我也没有什么办法 |
[09:13] | You’re gonna think this is crazy, but… | 你可能觉得我疯了 不过… |
[09:15] | What if you could find out Diana’s secret first? | 要是你能抢先挖出戴安娜的秘密呢 |
[09:18] | How? | 怎么挖出 |
[09:19] | Well, Nate stole diana’s day planner, and, uh, | 内特偷来了戴安娜的日记簿 |
[09:22] | it’s all in code so no one knows what it says. | 不过都是用密码写的 没人知道里面内容是什么 |
[09:23] | But why go to that much trouble? | 不过为什么要惹那些麻烦呢 |
[09:26] | It seems to me if you break the code, | 我觉得如果你破译了密码 |
[09:28] | you have Diana’s secret. | 戴安娜的秘密尽展眼前 |
[09:31] | You know, I-I did see Diana writing in her planner once, | 我看见过戴安娜在她的本子上写东西 |
[09:35] | And there was a little book next to it. | 旁边是有另一本小书的 |
[09:37] | Maybe that other book is the key to the code. | 可能那另一本书就是密钥 |
[09:39] | Oh, my god. Can you get it? | 天哪 你能弄到那本书吗 |
[09:42] | Well, if I do, will–will you help me figure out her secret? | 如果我能的话 你能帮我找出她的秘密吗 |
[09:44] | Yes, absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[09:45] | Okay, I’ll head over to Diana’s office, | 好吧 我现在就去戴安娜的办公室 |
[09:47] | and I’ll let you know what I find. | 到时告诉你 我的进展 |
[09:58] | “八卦天后”: 你说对了 他们确实拿了你的本子 | |
[10:01] | 戴安娜佩恩: 太好了 你知道该怎么做 | |
[10:03] | Be careful, Lola. | 小心了 洛拉 |
[10:04] | When you double-cross a double agent, | 你跟双重间谍玩两面派的游戏 |
[10:07] | there’s always double trouble. | 麻烦往往也会翻倍哦 |
[10:17] | No, it’s not on Diana’s desk or in her filing drawer. | 没在戴安娜的桌子上 也没在抽屉里 |
[10:20] | Ooh. A Big Ben Paperweight. | 哇 大本钟镇纸 |
[10:22] | Well, keep looking. | 再找找看 |
[10:23] | The key to the code has to be somewhere at “The spectator.” | 密码书肯定就在她《观察家》办公室里 |
[10:25] | Nate said he didn’t see it at her hotel. | 内特说 没在她的房间看见过 |
[10:27] | I’m doing my best. I’ll call you soon as I leave here, okay? Bye. | 我尽力了 我离开后就打给你 拜拜 |
[10:33] | Bravo, Serena. | 好样的 瑟琳娜 |
[10:35] | You’re a better actor than you know. | 你可能真是个好演员 |
[10:36] | And to invent a decoder book? Sheer genius. | 编出一本破译的书 聪明至极啊 |
[10:39] | Oh, I have my moments. | 我也是突然灵光一闪 |
[10:40] | I wouldn’t worry too much about Nate, though. | 我倒是不怎么担心内特 |
[10:42] | Your book is clearly useless to him without the key. | 你的本子没有密钥的话 对他一点用都没有 |
[10:45] | All the same, I won’t feel completely reassured | 不过在我把它拿回来之前 |
[10:47] | until I get it back. | 我还是不放心 |
[10:49] | Would you mind fetching it for me? | 你介不介意去帮我拿一下 |
[10:51] | Don’t you mean stealing it back from my friends? | 你是说 从我的朋友那帮你偷回来吗 |
[10:54] | That’s going out on quite a limb. What’s in it for me? | 那可有点过分吧 你怎么报答我啊 |
[10:56] | Only gossip girl’s cell phone number. | “八卦天后”的电话号码 |
[10:59] | How do you have that? | 你怎么会有呢 |
[11:00] | I have friends in high places. | 我上面有人 |
[11:05] | Think about it, Serena. | 想想吧 瑟琳娜 |
[11:06] | If you can use this number to track down the real gossip girl, | 如果你能用这个号码追踪到真正的”八卦天后” |
[11:09] | I bet you can blackmail her into letting you keep the site. | 我保证你能威胁她 让你继续留守 |
[11:12] | She’ll quit before she’ll ever risk being exposed, | 她在被曝光之前 肯定就跑掉了 |
[11:15] | and you can stay gossip girl forever. | 这样你就能永远都是”八卦天后”了 |
[11:20] | But how do I know that’s the real number? | 不过我怎么知道你的号码是对的呢 |
[11:22] | You don’t, | 你不知道 |
[11:22] | but you’ll find out when you get me my book back. | 不过把我的本子拿回来 你自然就会知道 |
[11:27] | Apologies. I just needed a few minutes to get into character. | 不好意思 我需要几分钟来入戏 |
[11:30] | If you wanna think like Diana Payne, | 想要按着戴安娜·佩恩的思路走 |
[11:31] | You have to become Diana Payne. | 就得先成为戴安娜·佩恩 |
[11:33] | Cheers. Thanks a lot. | 干杯 十分感谢 |
[11:34] | You’re adorable. “Spectator.” | 你真迷人 《纽约观察家》 |
[11:38] | Regardless of whether we find Jack, | 不管我们能不能找到杰克 |
[11:40] | I can’t tell you how glad I am at this moment | 但得知戴安娜不是我的亲生母亲 |
[11:43] | that Diana isn’t really my mother. | 我都无法形容我有多高兴 |
[11:44] | Hand me the book. | 把本子给我 |
[11:51] | Well… It’s not classic Caesar. | 不是经典塞萨文 |
[11:55] | I can tell that just from looking at it. | 我一看就知道 |
[11:58] | What is that? | 那是什么呢 |
[12:00] | This is my cipher slide. Don’t you have one? | 这是我的密码解译 你没有吗 |
[12:03] | There was a brief period in the third grade | 我三年级的时候 有段时间 |
[12:04] | where I suspected my mother was reading my diary, | 怀疑我妈偷看我的日记 |
[12:06] | and measures had to be taken. | 于是我就采取了点措施 |
[12:08] | But this is a Vigenere code. | 不过这个是弗吉尼亚密码 |
[12:11] | It’s not unbreakable, but it can take a long time, | 并不是不能破译 不过可能需要很长时间 |
[12:13] | especially without software. | 特别是我们还没有软件 |
[12:15] | We don’t have a long time. | 我们没有太长时间 |
[12:16] | Maybe she used something simpler for dates and times. | 她可能用一些简单的符号来表示日期和时间 |
[12:18] | Let me look at the calendar. | 我来看看日历 |
[12:22] | Look. There. | 看 |
[12:24] | What? | 什么 |
[12:24] | On the first Saturday of every month at 9:00 p.m., | 每个月的第一个星期六晚上9点 |
[12:27] | there’s an appointment made up of… | 都有一个约会 |
[12:30] | 14 or 15 letters. | 用14或15个字母代表 |
[12:33] | And they’re each different, but… | 虽然都不一样 不过 |
[12:35] | you crack those, you can get the rest. | 你把这些破译了 你就知道剩下的了 |
[12:38] | And look– | 再看 |
[12:40] | This month’s appointment is tonight. | 这个月的约会是在今天晚上 |
[12:41] | Nate was dating Diana during some of those Saturdays. | 内特在这几个星期六 有时会和戴安娜约会 |
[12:44] | Well, maybe we can jog his weed-addled mind | 或许我们能让他那个草包脑袋 |
[12:45] | into remembering something. | 记起一些线索 |
[12:47] | It’s worth a shot. Let’s go. | 值得一试 走吧 |
[12:59] | Hi. Uh, Lucia? | 你好 露西亚 |
[13:01] | You must be Dan. Ciao. | 你就是丹吧 你好 |
[13:05] | It is such a thrill to meet you? | 见到你真高兴 |
[13:07] | I am a huge “Inside” fan. | 我是《局外人》的忠实书迷 |
[13:10] | I ordered a giant box of copies for our office in Rome. | 我给罗马的同事们订了一大批你的书 |
[13:13] | Oh, that was you? | 原来就是您呀 |
[13:14] | Yes. Please sit. | 没错 请坐 |
[13:19] | So you are adorable? | 你真是个帅哥 |
[13:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:22] | So since Alessandra promised not to spoil the surprise, | 亚历山德拉保证过不会泄密 |
[13:26] | I would like to tell you why I’ve asked you here today. | 所以由我来亲自告诉你这个好消息 |
[13:29] | I would like to cordially invite you to join | 在此诚挚邀请你成为今夏 |
[13:31] | this summer’s group of artists in residence | 意大利罗马文学艺术协会的 |
[13:34] | at the Italian Arts and Letters Institute in Rome. | 常驻艺术家 |
[13:38] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 问一下 |
[13:39] | Is it the Arts and Letters Institute, | 这就是洛思和梅勒加入的 |
[13:39] | 洛思:著有《波特诺伊的抱怨》 梅勒:美国作家 记者 | |
[13:41] | like where–where Roth and–and Mailer went? | 文学艺术协会吗 |
[13:44] | and don’t forget Sontag, Delillo, | 没错 桑塔格 德利洛 翁达杰 |
[13:44] | 桑塔格:美国作家 批评家 德利洛:美国作家 翁达杰:著有《英国病人》 | |
[13:47] | Ondaatje. | 也在其中 |
[13:50] | I, | 我 |
[13:53] | I don’t know what to say. I’m–I’m–I’m honored. | 激动地难以言表 我感到万分荣幸 |
[13:56] | I can’t tell you how much I need this right now. | 你不知道这机会对我有多重要 |
[13:57] | Well, perfecto. Then it’s settled. | 好极了 那我们就说定了 |
[13:59] | You’ll spend the entire summer at the villa, | 你整个夏天就要在别墅度过了 |
[14:01] | eating, drinking, living, and creating. | 品菜赏酒 精致生活 醉心创作 |
[14:04] | The retreat is–is all summer? | 整个夏天都呆在那里吗 |
[14:05] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[14:08] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:10] | No. Well, I don’t– I don’t think so. | 不 应该没问题 |
[14:15] | I need to talk to my girlfriend about this, | 我得知会我女朋友一声 |
[14:16] | ’cause we haven’t discussed our summer plans yet, | 我们还没谈过暑期的安排 |
[14:18] | and we probably should decide them together, so– | 应该彼此商量一下 所以 |
[14:19] | Well, I leave for Rome first thing tomorrow, | 我明天一早就要飞回罗马 |
[14:22] | so I will need your answer by tonight. | 所以最迟今晚给我答复 |
[14:24] | You do realize that there are a lot of young writers | 丹尼尔 你该知道 不知多少年轻作家 |
[14:27] | who would jump at this opportunity, Daniel. | 对这个机会求之不得 |
[14:31] | Of course. | 明白 |
[14:33] | Okay. So… | 好的 |
[14:34] | Mangiamo. | 用餐吧 |
[14:38] | Okay, this is the first time Andrew Tyler found | 这是安德鲁·泰勒第一次在洛杉矶 |
[14:40] | any record of a “Diana Payne” in L.A. | 找到关于戴安娜·佩恩的记录 |
[14:43] | Oh, the deed to her house, | 她的房契 |
[14:44] | which she bought from… “Simon Callow”. | 这房子是从蒙·卡罗手里买的 |
[14:48] | Sorry to barge in. I just felt so bad that I struck out. | 抱歉 贸然造访 我没找到任何线索 |
[14:51] | Oh, don’t worry about it. It’s not your fault. | 别担心 不是你的错 |
[14:52] | Yeah. We’re not really having any luck here, either. | 我们也没查到什么 |
[14:55] | Well, I was thinking, | 我有个主意 |
[14:55] | Maybe since I’m the one that saw Diana transcribing, | 我看过戴安娜写的东西 |
[14:57] | If I see the day planner again, that may jog my memory. | 如果让我再看一下日程表 说不定能想起来什么 |
[15:00] | Too bad Chuck has it. | 东西在恰克手上 |
[15:04] | Looks like we might have a lead, | 多亏了布莱尔敏锐的洞察力 |
[15:05] | thanks to Blair’s powers of observation. | 我们有头绪了 |
[15:07] | But unfortunately, the entire clue trail | 但不幸的是 整条线索的关键 |
[15:10] | hangs by the flimsiest of threads– | 就在一件事上 |
[15:12] | Nate’s long-term memory. | 内特的长期记忆 |
[15:15] | If you’ll excuse me… | 恕我失陪 |
[15:16] | Hello? | 是你呀 |
[15:22] | Did you find your inspiration? | 找到灵感了吗 |
[15:24] | Yes. But the only problem is, it’s in Rome. | 恩 但唯一的问题是 灵感在罗马 |
[15:27] | Blair, I just got invited | 布莱尔 我刚接到 |
[15:28] | to the Institute of Arts and Letters’ | 文学艺术学会的邀请 |
[15:29] | summer artists retreat. | 邀我今夏到罗马度假 |
[15:30] | Oh, my gosh. That’s incredible! | 我的天呐 真不可思议 |
[15:33] | But what could possibly be the problem, | 那还有什么好犹豫的呢 |
[15:35] | besides Rome in August? | 除了罗马的夏天很热 |
[15:37] | Well, for starters, I would be gone all summer. | 首先 我整个夏天都回不来 |
[15:39] | So, you know, being a 21st century boyfriend, | 作为你的现任男友 |
[15:40] | I thought we should discuss it first. | 我觉得事先该和你商量一下 |
[15:42] | That’s sweet, but I would never stand in the way | 真贴心 但有这样一个好机会 |
[15:44] | of an opportunity like that. You have to take it. | 我不会阻止你的 你要好好把握 |
[15:47] | Wait. Are you on your phone at the museum? | 等等 你是在博物馆打电话吗 |
[15:49] | Oh. No, actually, I’m at the Empire. | 不 我在帝国酒店 |
[15:52] | Waldorf, we need you. | 霍道夫 我们需要你 |
[15:53] | Just a sec! | 等一下 |
[15:54] | Oh, is that Chuck? | 是恰克在说话吗 |
[15:55] | Yes. He asked for my help with a scheme. | 是的 他要我帮忙策划 |
[15:57] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意吧 |
[15:59] | Scheming is classic Blair, | 出谋划策方为布莱尔本色 |
[16:00] | and I’m getting my groove back just like I wanted. | 旧日风光 如愿归来 |
[16:03] | No, of course. It’s just I– you know, I I-mean, | 当然不介意 我只是 我是说 |
[16:06] | with Chuck? | 就你和恰克吗 |
[16:07] | And Serena and Nate | 还有瑟琳娜 内特 |
[16:09] | and Serena light. Don’t worry. | 还有瑟琳娜的妹妹 别担心 |
[16:11] | I’m not worried. Why would I be worried? | 我不担心 有什么好担心的 |
[16:12] | So–so are you–are you sure I should say “Yes”? | 你真觉得我该答应吗 |
[16:15] | Remember what we said this morning? | 还记得我们今天早上的谈话吗 |
[16:18] | We’re good with each other. | 我们得益于对方 |
[16:19] | We help each other grow, we don’t hold each other back. | 帮助对方成长 不拖彼此后腿 |
[16:22] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[16:23] | Yeah, great. | 好的 |
[16:27] | Nathaniel, you must remember something Diana was doing | 内特尼尔 你一定记得那些个周六 |
[16:29] | that was unusual on those Saturdays. | 戴安娜有什么反常举动 |
[16:31] | Besides you, of course. | 和你有关的事除外 |
[16:33] | Guys, I’m looking! | 我正在想 |
[16:34] | Gym. Gym. Bangs trimmed. Gym. | 健身房 健身房 还是健身房 |
[16:37] | Oh, ha ha ha. | 是啊 是啊 |
[16:38] | Look, Diana and I barely spent any time outside of the office. | 我和戴安娜都没怎么出过办公室 |
[16:41] | We just never went on any real dates. | 基本没正经约会过 |
[16:43] | And we just were working and… You know– | 我们只是在工作 还有干别的 |
[16:45] | O-okay. I think that’s my excuse to leave. | 好了 我该告辞了 |
[16:47] | I promise I’ll keep searching | 我保证会继续追查 |
[16:48] | till I find the little black key to Diana’s book. | 直到揭开她的秘密为止 |
[16:53] | Nate, we have tried this the easy way. | 内特 我们不如简单直接点 |
[17:03] | Oh, my god. The book is gone. | 天呐 本子不见了 |
[17:05] | Serena! | 是瑟琳娜 |
[17:19] | Let’s make sure I’ve got this straight. | 我没听错吧 |
[17:20] | Blair wants you to go to Rome? | 布莱尔希望你去罗马 |
[17:21] | She couldn’t have been happier for me. | 她着实为我高兴 |
[17:22] | And that’s a bad thing why? | 为什么你觉得这是坏事 |
[17:23] | Of course I want her to be happy for me, | 我当然希望她为我高兴 |
[17:24] | just not that happy. I mean, you know, | 但不是那么高兴 我是说 |
[17:26] | she d–she didn’t have to think about it for a second. | 她甚至都没考虑一下 |
[17:28] | Dan. | 丹 |
[17:30] | You didn’t hear her–or Chuck. | 你没听见她的语气 还有恰克的声音 |
[17:31] | It was–it was like she wanted me to leave | 就好像她盼着我走一样 |
[17:33] | so she could just spend all summer with him. | 好让他俩能共度美好夏天 |
[17:35] | I’m sure that’s not the case. She loves you. | 我肯定不是你想的那样 她爱你 |
[17:36] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我可不敢冒险 |
[17:39] | You two haven’t… | 你们俩没谈过吗 |
[17:40] | I mean, we’re not in high school anymore. | 我们不是高中生了 |
[17:41] | It takes–it takes time, you know. | 这需要时间 |
[17:43] | To feel or to admit? | 感受彼此还是承认担心 |
[17:44] | That’s not–that’s not the point. This morning, | 这不是重点 今天早上 |
[17:46] | it felt like we were– we were in such a good place. | 我感觉一切都完美极了 |
[17:48] | And I’m sure you will be again | 只要你们坐下来好好谈谈 |
[17:49] | the moment you sit down and actually talk to her. | 我肯定一切都会变好的 |
[17:51] | And you’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 没错 |
[17:52] | I just need to talk to her in person. | 我需要亲自和她谈一谈 |
[17:55] | Are you sure that right now is the best time? | 你确定现在是最佳时机吗 |
[17:56] | I mean, when she’s in the middle of… | 就在她正忙着和 |
[18:00] | S., I can’t believe you’d go behind our backs like this. | S 真不敢相信你竟然这样背叛我们 |
[18:03] | And why are you protecting diana? | 你为什么护着戴安娜 |
[18:04] | Diana told me if I got her book back, then she would | 戴安娜说如果帮她拿回本子 |
[18:06] | give me gossip girl’s real phone number. | 就告诉我八卦天后的手机号码 |
[18:08] | I finally have a chance to see who she really is. | 我终于有机会一窥庐山真面目 |
[18:10] | And that’s more important to me | 对我来说 这比帮内特把她 |
[18:12] | than helping Nate kick Diana out of “The spectator.” | 赶出《观察家》重要得多 |
[18:15] | More important than me finding my father? | 比我找到亲生父亲还要重要吗 |
[18:17] | What? | 什么 |
[18:18] | Diana lied to me. She’s not my mother. | 戴安娜对我撒谎 她不是我妈妈 |
[18:21] | And I think she’s covering for my father– | 我觉得她在替我父亲打掩护 |
[18:22] | Well, my real father Jack. | 我的亲生父亲杰克 |
[18:24] | Oh, Chuck, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. | 恰克 我很抱歉 我不知道 |
[18:28] | This book is the only chance I have of tracking Jack down. | 这本子是我追踪杰克的唯一机会 |
[18:31] | Well, what can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[18:32] | Be with us, not against us. | 和我们统一战线 而不是对立 |
[18:37] | You have me, 100%. | 我全心全意支持你们 |
[18:42] | Great. | 好极了 |
[18:44] | Let’s get rid of this bitch once and for all. | 咱们把这个女人一次拉下马 |
[18:57] | She’s late. We should call. | 她迟到了 我们应该打电话问一下 |
[18:59] | Well, maybe Diana just missed her appointment. | 也许是戴安娜错过了预约时间 |
[19:01] | Or Lola couldn’t bribe the girl she knows at the spa. | 或者是洛拉没买通水疗馆的那个姑娘 |
[19:03] | You guys should just trust me and stop dithering. | 你们相信我就行了 不要战战兢兢的 |
[19:07] | I sent in a seasoned professional. | 我派出的可是经验老到的专业人士 |
[19:10] | 发件人 多洛塔 我到了 | |
[19:10] | She’s in. | 她进去了 |
[19:16] | I can’t tell you how much my shoulders need this. | 我的肩膀急需按摩 |
[19:19] | Treatment about to begin. | 马上就开始 |
[19:23] | Just… | 你只要 |
[19:25] | relax. | 放松 |
[19:38] | First, | 第一步 |
[19:39] | I do exfoliation | 先用日本海盐磨砂膏 |
[19:41] | with Japanese sea salt body scrub. | 去除角质 |
[19:44] | Excellent choice. | 很好 |
[19:45] | Then wild mint foot rub. | 然后用野生薄荷做足底按摩 |
[19:47] | I still don’t know | 我还是不明白 |
[19:48] | how you’re gonna massage the code out of her. | 你要怎么把编码按摩出来呢 |
[19:49] | Watch and learn, Archibald. | 学着点 阿齐布尔德 |
[19:51] | Mmm! It’s been so long since my last massage. | 舒服 我好久没按摩过了 |
[19:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:57] | Why you miss last appointment? | 你为什么上次预约了却没来 |
[19:59] | What? I didn’t. | 什么 我没有啊 |
[20:01] | My boss want to charge you. | 老板要收你违约金 |
[20:02] | Spa have very strict cancellation policy. | 水疗有很严格的取消预约条款 |
[20:05] | But I didn’t book a session. | 但是我没有预约过啊 |
[20:07] | Unless my assistant did. What day was it? | 难道是我助理预约的 是哪天 |
[20:11] | First Saturday last month. | 上月第一个周六 |
[20:14] | I wasn’t even in the country that weekend. | 那周我都不在国内 |
[20:16] | Not that it’s any business of yours, | 虽然这和你没什么关系 |
[20:17] | but I was actually in europe. | 但是当时我在欧洲 |
[20:21] | England? | 英国 |
[20:22] | Italy? | 意大利 |
[20:25] | France? | 法国 |
[20:26] | Portugal! | 葡萄牙 |
[20:32] | What do we know about Portugal? | 关于葡萄牙 我们知道点什么 |
[20:34] | They speak portuguese? | 他们说葡萄牙语 |
[20:35] | They play pretty good football. | 他们足球踢得很好 |
[20:37] | They don’t. | 才不是 |
[20:37] | Hey, who was that tutor you had in, like, the sixth grade? | 你六年级那会请的家教是谁来着 |
[20:40] | Mariana Costa. | 玛丽安娜·科斯塔 |
[20:41] | She was from Lisbon. | 她是里斯本人[葡萄牙首都] |
[20:42] | I spent our lessons trying to get under her saia. | 我的功课全花在如何突破她的短裙了 |
[20:45] | Needless to say, I succeeded. | 不用说 我大获全胜 |
[20:48] | What if all these letters | 如果这些字母 |
[20:50] | are just different international phone numbers? | 只是不同的国际电话号码呢 |
[20:53] | The code for that night was “K-l-l.” | 那一晚的代码是”K-l-l” |
[20:56] | Which is “5-5-5” on the keypad, | 那键盘上对应的就是”5-5-5″ |
[20:58] | and we all know from watching movies that’s fake. | 看过电影就知道这是假的 |
[21:00] | And you run a newspaper? | 你是在运营一家报社吗 |
[21:02] | If she had been using a numeric key, | 如果她用的是数字键盘 |
[21:04] | it could be decoded as “0-0-1,” | 那解码出来应该是”0-0-1″ |
[21:07] | then “3-5-1.” | 然后是”3-5-1″ |
[21:09] | That’s the country code for Portugal. | 这是葡萄牙的国家代码 |
[21:13] | Some childhood memories never fade. | 童年记忆永远不会消失 |
[21:15] | B., did you just do it? | B 你破解出来了 |
[21:22] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[21:23] | Thanks, Dorota. | 多谢 多洛塔 |
[21:25] | Now we do complimentary body wrap. | 接下来我们免费赠送您身体裹敷 |
[21:29] | I didn’t order one. | 我没有要这个啊 |
[21:30] | You need. Trust. I go get seaweed. | 你需要的 相信我吧 我去拿海藻 |
[21:42] | Okay, now if I’m right– | 好了 如果我解码正确 |
[21:44] | and we all know I am– | 我们都知道这是一定的 |
[21:45] | then this is tonight’s number. | 那这就是今晚的电话 |
[21:47] | Yeah, but who does it call? | 好 但是对方是谁 |
[21:49] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法可以知道 |
[21:54] | How can I help you? | 您需要什么服务吗 |
[21:55] | Yes, I’m interested in the event tonight. | 对 我对今晚的活动很感兴趣 |
[22:01] | Yes, how many? | 好的 多少人 |
[22:03] | Three. | 三位 |
[22:04] | Three it is. Will I need to send a car? | 好的 三位 需要派车接您吗 |
[22:06] | No, the address will be fine. | 不用了 告诉我地址就行 |
[22:08] | The Vardin House in Briarcliff Manor. | 布莱尔克利夫庄园的瓦尔金会所 |
[22:11] | See you at 9:00. | 九点见 |
[22:13] | Does anybody have any idea | 有谁知道 |
[22:14] | what we’re about to get ourselves into? | 咱们晚上要去那做什么吗 |
[22:15] | Not a clue, but hopefully, Jack will be there. | 不知道 但是希望杰克在那 |
[22:18] | Yeah, and maybe someone that can tell us | 对 也许会有人知道 |
[22:19] | who Diana Payne really is. | 戴安娜·佩恩究竟是谁 |
[22:21] | I’m gonna get Arthur to pull the car around. | 我去叫亚瑟把车开来 |
[22:29] | 收件人 八卦天后 布莱尔克利夫庄园的瓦尔金会所 到那见 | |
[22:34] | Wait. What about Diana’s book? | 等下 戴安娜的备忘录怎么办 |
[22:36] | This is my only chance to find out who Gossip Girl really is. | 这是我唯一能查出”八卦天后”是谁的机会 |
[22:39] | I already made a copy. | 我已经复印了一份 |
[22:41] | Well, I don’t know why | 我不明白你为什么突然 |
[22:42] | you’re suddenly so interested in that sad little shut-in, | 对那个从不出现的可悲小人物这么感兴趣 |
[22:44] | but here you go. We don’t need it anymore. | 但是给你 我们不需要了 |
[22:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:58] | 布莱尔 晚上不用等我了 | |
[23:14] | Hey, follow that limo. | 跟上那辆豪车 |
[23:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:25] | Oh! Serena, you are a lifesaver! | 瑟琳娜 你真是救命恩人 |
[23:28] | How did you do it? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[23:28] | I just asked. | 就是直接开口要 |
[23:30] | Well, I’m indebted to you. Oh, wait. No, I’m not, | 我欠你个人情 等下 我不欠 |
[23:32] | because I’ve got something you want– | 我也有你想要的东西 |
[23:36] | Gossip Girl’s real phone number. | 真正的”八卦天后”的电话号码 |
[23:39] | Use it wisely. | 好好利用 |
[23:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:41] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m late for a meeting. Bye. | 很抱歉失陪了 我开会要迟到了 拜 |
[23:46] | Here. Let me. | 拿来 我来 |
[23:47] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:49] | Gps’ing Gossip Girl. How else are we gonna find her? | 定位”八卦天后” 否则我们怎么找到她 |
[23:51] | What do you mean “We”? | 你说”我们”是什么意思 |
[23:52] | Look, I’m the only person who knows why | 只有我清楚 |
[23:54] | you really want Gossip Girl’s phone number. | 你想要”八卦天后”电话的真实原因 |
[23:56] | Even if you think you can figure out who she is, | 你认为自己能查出她是谁 |
[23:57] | you can find a way to keep her site forever. | 就能找到办法永远控制她的网站 |
[23:59] | And why would you help me? | 你为什么要帮我呢 |
[24:01] | Well, you ever heard the expression | 你应该听过这个说法吧 |
[24:02] | “The devil you know”? | 明枪易躲 暗箭难防 |
[24:03] | Oh, look. Gossip Girl’s on the move. | 瞧 “八卦天后”移动了 |
[24:05] | And, uh, my van is just around the corner. | 我的车就在那边 |
[24:09] | Okay, fine, let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[24:11] | Who doesn’t love a road trip? | 有谁不喜欢公路旅行呢 |
[24:13] | 收件人 内特 我们出发了 | |
[24:13] | Just watch your blind spot, kiddies, | 注意盲点 小朋友们 |
[24:15] | or you’ll wind up blindsided. | 不然就只能暗箭收场了 |
[24:29] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[25:07] | Whoa. This is not what I was expecting at all. | 这和我想象的完全不一样 |
[25:11] | Nate, this is a sex club? | 内特 这是性俱乐部吗 |
[25:14] | It’s more of a roving brothel. | 更像是一个移动妓院 |
[25:16] | My father–well, Bart– belonged. | 属于我父亲 巴特 |
[25:20] | Ah, that’s how you knew the lockbox code. | 所以你才会知道密码箱的密码 |
[25:23] | Jack’s here. We just have to find him. | 杰克在这 我们只需要找到他 |
[25:25] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么这么肯定呢 |
[25:27] | It’s the perfect place | 这里是堕落的人隐藏的绝好地方 |
[25:28] | for a degenerate like him to hide in. | 对他来说正合适 |
[25:30] | It’s also the kind of event he wouldn’t miss for the world. | 而且这种活动他绝对不会错过的 |
[25:32] | Wouldn’t blame him. | 不怪他 |
[25:34] | But what on earth does this have to do with Diana? | 但是这和戴安娜究竟有什么关系 |
[25:36] | Find out and you’ll have her out of “The spectator” by sunrise. | 找出真相 今晚就能把她踢出《观察家》 |
[25:40] | Hi. I’m Josephine. | 嗨 我叫约瑟芬 |
[25:42] | You look like you need a friend. | 看起来你需要一个朋友 |
[25:44] | He has a friend. | 他已经有伴了 |
[25:47] | Then why don’t I show you the bedrooms? | 那我带你们去卧室怎么样 |
[25:49] | Both of you? | 二位一起来 |
[25:50] | Yeah, let’s– let’s look around. | 好的 带我们转转吧 |
[26:01] | Hey, what are you guys doing here? | 你们俩在这干什么呢 |
[26:02] | And why are you dressed as waitresses? | 而且为什么要穿成女招待的样子 |
[26:04] | Uh, the bouncer at the door | 门口保镖问我们 |
[26:05] | asked if we were “India’s girls.” | 是不是”印蒂亚的姑娘” |
[26:07] | So we just went with it, and then he pointed us | 我们顺着他说 他就把我们带到更衣室 |
[26:09] | to the dressing room and told us to change. | 叫我们换衣服 |
[26:11] | But full disclosure– | 但最初原因是 |
[26:12] | we actually gps’ed Gossip Girl’s phone, | 我们定位了”八卦天后”的手机 |
[26:14] | and it led us here. | 把我们带到了这里 |
[26:15] | Wait. India’s girls? Who’s–who’s India? | 等等 印蒂亚的姑娘 印蒂亚是谁 |
[26:18] | I don’t know. The madame? | 我不知道 老鸨吗 |
[26:19] | But I bet if we find India, | 但是我敢说只要我们找到印蒂亚 |
[26:21] | we find out how Diana fits into all of this. | 我们就能查出戴安娜在这之中起什么作用 |
[26:23] | Or we just find Gossip Girl | 或者我们找到”八卦天后” |
[26:24] | and make her tell us Diana’s secret. | 让她告诉我们戴安娜的秘密 |
[26:26] | Maybe this place is how they know each other. | 也许她们就是在这里认识的 |
[26:29] | Wait, wait, wait, there she is. | 等等 等下 她在那 |
[26:32] | All right, let’s split up. | 好了 分头行动 |
[26:33] | We’ll look for India. Serena, | 我们去找印蒂亚 瑟琳娜 |
[26:34] | you go find gossip girl. And stay away from Diana if you can. | 你去找”八卦天后” 尽量远离戴安娜 |
[26:37] | If she even knows that we’re here… | 若她知道我们在这里… |
[26:38] | Ugh. This isn’t my first rodeo. Thank you. | 我不是第一次演戏了 谢谢 |
[26:40] | No, but it’s mine, and it’s awesome. | 对 但我是第一次 这太帅了 |
[26:45] | I’m sorry. I thought you’d love that last room, | 抱歉 我以为你们会喜欢刚才那间屋子 |
[26:48] | especially the canopy bed. | 特别是那张四柱床 |
[26:49] | You look like the type that likes a royal theme. | 你们看上去应该喜欢王室风格 |
[26:52] | Not anymore. | 现在不喜欢了 |
[26:53] | Perhaps we should extend our search to beyond just bedrooms. | 也许我们应该不只看卧室 |
[26:57] | Uh, yes. Any dark, small space will do. | 没错 任何黑暗的小空间都可以 |
[27:00] | Closet, attic, the wine cellar. | 壁橱 阁楼 酒窖都可以 |
[27:03] | We might not have time to see the whole house. | 我们可能没时间看遍整个房子 |
[27:05] | The whole house? We’d love to. | 整个房子 太好了 |
[27:07] | Every room, even the occupied ones. | 我们要看每间屋子 有人用的也要看 |
[27:11] | She likes to watch. | 她喜欢观看 |
[27:18] | Meter’s running, kid. | 里程表还打着呢 孩子 |
[27:19] | You getting out or we heading back? | 你要下车还是回去 |
[27:20] | Just–just, uh, just give me a minute, all right? | 请…给我一分钟 好吗 |
[27:27] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[27:28] | Hey. Just checking in. | 嘿 只是问你一下 |
[27:29] | You and Blair talk yet? | 你和布莱尔谈过了吗 |
[27:30] | No. No, but we’re about to. | 没 没 但就要谈了 |
[27:32] | Dan, it’s been hours. Where are you? | 丹 都过了几小时了 你在哪 |
[27:35] | Honestly, I don’t– I don’t really know. | 实话说 我…我也不知道 |
[27:36] | But, uh, I went to go talk to her at the empire, | 但我去帝国酒店找她 |
[27:39] | and then I saw her and Chuck leaving together in his limo. | 但看到她和恰克一起上车离开了 |
[27:42] | So, um… | 所以… |
[27:45] | I may have followed them. | 我好像跟踪了他们 |
[27:47] | May have? | 好像 |
[27:48] | Yeah, listen, something’s going on, dad. | 对 爸爸 有点不对劲 |
[27:49] | I mean, she–she’s–she’s with Chuck inside a huge mansion. | 她和恰克在一所豪宅里 |
[27:52] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[27:53] | Dan, the only person I’m worried about right now is you. | 丹 我现在唯一担心的是你 |
[27:55] | So whatever Blair is doing with or without Chuck, | 无论有没有与恰克一起 布莱尔做任何事 |
[27:57] | you have to trust her. | 你都该信任她 |
[27:58] | If you storm in there and confront her, | 如果你冲进去找她 |
[28:00] | she’ll know for sure you don’t. | 她会知道你不信任她 |
[28:01] | Let Blair have her evening, | 给布莱尔一晚私人空间 |
[28:03] | and wait for her to tell you about it. | 等她来告诉你今晚的事 |
[28:04] | I’m sure she will if you give her a chance. | 我相信你若给她机会 她不会隐瞒的 |
[28:14] | Hey, man, I think one of your girls slipped something in my drink. | 兄弟 有个姑娘往我酒里加了东西 |
[28:16] | Relax, kid, it’s a party. | 放轻松 孩子 这是个聚会 |
[28:18] | Things happen. | 什么事都有 |
[28:18] | Well, I wanna talk to India. Where is she? | 我想和印蒂亚谈谈 她在哪 |
[28:21] | Upstairs, not seeing visitors. | 楼上 没有访客 |
[28:26] | I understand, but I told you not to worry about Nate and Lola. | 我知道 但我说过了 不必担心内特和洛拉 |
[28:30] | I can handle them. | 我能解决他们 |
[28:31] | The important thing is that everything else run smoothly. | 重要的是其他事都顺利 |
[28:38] | I’m gonna call you back. | 我等会给你打回去 |
[28:49] | Get me head of security. | 给我叫安保主管 |
[28:59] | Well, the dumbwaiter has potential, | 升降梯可以列入备选 |
[29:01] | but it might be too cramped. | 但是可能有点窄了 |
[29:03] | One of us would have to stand. | 我们得有个人站着 |
[29:04] | B B. | |
[29:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[29:08] | Looking for gossip girl. It’s a long story. | 找”八卦天后” 说来话长了 |
[29:10] | Wait, did you find Jack? | 等等 你们找到杰克了吗 |
[29:11] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[29:12] | Okay, well, be careful because Diana’s downstairs, | 小心点 戴安娜在楼下 |
[29:14] | So if she sees you and Chuck… | 如果她看到你和恰克… |
[29:15] | I’ll deal with Diana. And good luck. | 我来对付戴安娜 祝你顺利 |
[29:18] | You two go on without me. | 你俩继续 |
[29:19] | I’ll make sure Diana doesn’t find out you’re here. | 我会确保戴安娜不知道你在这里 |
[29:37] | Out. Everyone out. | 出去 所有人都出去 |
[29:38] | What? Wait. | 什么 等等 |
[29:39] | someone tipped the cops off. They’re on their way. | 有人给警方报信 警察正在赶来 |
[29:41] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[29:49] | Let’s go! Party’s over! | 走吧 派对结束了 |
[29:51] | Police are on their way. Time to go. | 警察要来了 该走了 |
[30:00] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[30:01] | Hello, chuck. | 你好 恰克 |
[30:05] | Hello, India. | 你好 印蒂亚 |
[30:14] | Diana, are you… | 戴安娜 你… |
[30:17] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天呐 |
[30:20] | No. | 不 |
[30:21] | No, it can’t be. | 不 这不可能 |
[30:27] | Chuck, I’d love to chat, | 恰克 我很愿意跟你聊天 |
[30:29] | But I’m late for something very important. | 但我有很重要的事情 要迟到了 |
[30:31] | You’re not going anywhere until I get some answers. | 在没回答我问题前 你哪儿都别想去 |
[30:33] | Unfortunately, it’s fairly time-sensitive, | 遗憾的是 我时间紧迫 |
[30:35] | so if you could please get out of the way… | 所以拜托你让路… |
[30:37] | Diana Payne isn’t my mother. | 戴安娜·佩恩不是我妈妈 |
[30:39] | Sure she is. | 她当然是 |
[30:40] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[30:41] | You’re the one who’s been behind the lies all these years. | 你就是这些年来所有谎言的幕后作俑者 |
[30:45] | Why do you have to be so melodramatic about everything? | 你为何事事都要小题大做 |
[30:47] | Tell, the truth, Jack, for once in your life. It’s time. | 杰克 仅此一次 说实话吧 |
[30:52] | That’s your arm around Elizabeth. | 照片里是你抱着伊丽莎白 |
[30:55] | That photo’s 20 years old. And it could be anyone. | 照片都20年了 说不好谁是谁 |
[30:57] | It’s your tattoo. Don’t try and tell me otherwise. | 这是你的纹身 别否认了 |
[30:59] | You were sleeping with Elizabeth, weren’t you? | 你跟伊丽莎白上过床 是吧 |
[31:02] | I’ve slept with so many Elizabeths over the years. | 这么多年 我跟无数个伊丽莎白上过床 |
[31:07] | I mean, she could be one. | 她可能是其中之一 |
[31:08] | Are you my father? Answer me. | 你是我爸爸吗 回答我 |
[31:11] | You sure you really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[31:15] | You! Let’s go. | 你 跟我出去 |
[31:16] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[31:17] | I said, let’s go. | 我说了 出去 |
[31:19] | Get him outta here. | 把他弄出去 |
[31:26] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生什么了 |
[31:28] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[31:30] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[31:31] | What you’re really hiding here. | 这栋房子里的秘密 |
[31:34] | Give us a moment. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[31:37] | Listen, Nate, | 听着 内特 |
[31:38] | Whatever you and your sidekick may think you know– | 无论你和你同伴觉得知道了什么… |
[31:40] | Oh, give it up, Diana. | 别狡辩了 戴安娜 |
[31:42] | India. Whatever your name is. It’s over. | 或印蒂亚 无论你叫什么 都结束了 |
[31:44] | And unless you want the whole world to know | 如果你不想让整个世界知道 |
[31:45] | you run a high-class prostitution ring, | 你经营着一家高级妓院 |
[31:48] | you’re gonna walk away from “The Spectator” forever. | 就请你永远离开《观察家》 |
[31:50] | You’ve disappeared before. It’s time to do it again. | 你曾消失过 可以再来一次 |
[31:53] | Ooh, I’m really scared, | 人家好怕怕哦 |
[31:55] | especially as you don’t have a shred of proof | 特别是你们没有丝毫证据 |
[31:57] | that I run this joint. | 证明这里是我在经营 |
[31:58] | Who says I’m not just another customer, like you? | 谁说我不是同你一样的普通顾客 |
[32:02] | Would you care to look | 你愿意看看 |
[32:02] | at a video of you checking out the girls? | 你带姑娘出场的视频吗 |
[32:05] | I’m sure “The New York Times” would. | 《纽约时报》肯定愿意 |
[32:07] | I could spitzer you so fast your head would spin. | 我可以很快搞得你头晕目眩 |
[32:10] | I think I’ll take my chances with the cops | 等警察到了 我想我会 |
[32:12] | when they get here. | 和他们好好聊聊 |
[32:13] | What cops? | 什么警察 |
[32:16] | You don’t really think they’re coming here, do you? | 你不是以为真有警察会来吧 |
[32:18] | I was the on who ordered everyone out. | 是我下令让所有人出去的 |
[32:21] | Fine. We’ll just have to get gossip girl to do it. | 好吧 我们让”八卦天后”来做这件事 |
[32:27] | Hey, I got your text. | 嘿 收到你信息了 |
[32:29] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[32:30] | I have no idea. I’ve never been here before in my life. | 不知道 我之前从没来过 |
[32:34] | It’s Diana’s office, and this is her club, | 这是戴安娜的办公室 会所是她的 |
[32:35] | And we need gossip girl to break the story. | 我们需要”八卦天后”爆料这事 |
[32:37] | I already knew. Don’t worry. But I promise | 我已经知道了 但别担心 我保证 |
[32:39] | I won’t tell a soul if you help me out right now, please. | 如果你帮我们 我会守口如瓶的 拜托 |
[32:41] | I don’t have my laptop. | 我没拿电脑 |
[32:43] | It’s in my bag, which is in the dressing room. | 电脑在我包里 包在化妆间里 |
[32:44] | But I can try to send a blast from my phone. | 但我可以试试用手机发 |
[32:48] | Hmm, that’s… | 有点… |
[32:50] | That’s weird. It says I’m locked out. | 有点奇怪 我被强行退出了 |
[32:53] | Mm. Let me try signing in again. | 我重新登录试试 |
[32:55] | Well, while you wait, | 你们继续等吧 |
[32:56] | I think I’ll just go off and attend to business. | 我该下楼照顾生意了 |
[33:00] | She seems to be having technical difficulties. | 她好像遇到了技术问题 |
[33:08] | I don’t know what’s wrong, | 我不知道怎么了 |
[33:09] | But I can get my computer right now. | 但我可以马上去拿电脑 |
[33:14] | Whatever you saw, | 无论你看到了什么 |
[33:15] | or you think you saw, you can’t tell chuck. | 以为自己看到了什么 都不能告诉恰克 |
[33:18] | Of course I’m going to tell him. | 我当然要告诉他 |
[33:20] | He has a right to know. | 他有权知道 |
[33:22] | And there’s nothing you can do | 你也没有办法 |
[33:23] | that will make me change my mind. | 让我改变主意 |
[33:24] | This isn’t about me. | 这不是为了我自己 |
[33:26] | Do you realize how many people will get hurt if this gets out? | 你知道这要是传出去 会牵连多少人吗 |
[33:30] | You need to go. | 你该走了 |
[33:31] | You’ve already complicated things enough by being here. | 你来这儿 已经把事情搞得够复杂了 |
[33:34] | This whole thing was supposed to go off without a hitch. | 整件事本来应该已经结束了 |
[33:37] | You better hope it still does. | 最好别再出什么岔子 |
[33:47] | My computer’s gone. | 我的电脑不见了 |
[33:50] | Gossip girl. She took it. | “八卦天后”拿走了 |
[33:52] | What? How do you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[33:53] | Because we set you up. | 因为这是我们安排的 |
[33:55] | After we got the address for tonight, | 拿到今晚的活动地址后 |
[33:57] | I gave it to Gossip Girl. | 我就发给了”八卦天后” |
[33:58] | And I made sure you followed her cell phone all the way here. | 我确保一路上你都能追踪到她的手机 |
[34:00] | You changed the password on her site, | 你改了她网站的密码 |
[34:02] | so she needed the actual laptop. | 所以她需要原来的那台电脑 |
[34:04] | I’m just sorry for Nate that she grabbed it | 我只是为内特感到遗憾 |
[34:06] | before you could send that post about Diana. | 在你发布戴安娜那条消息之前 她就拿走了 |
[34:08] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[34:09] | Do what to you, Serena? | 对你怎样 瑟琳娜 |
[34:10] | Stop you from anonymously attacking innocent people | 阻止你匿名攻击无辜的人 |
[34:13] | like me and your friends? | 比如我和你的朋友 |
[34:14] | No, but that’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[34:15] | The old gossip girl hurt people, but I’m different. | 过去的八卦天后伤及无辜 但我不同 |
[34:17] | No, you’re not, Serena. | 不 你没有不同 瑟琳娜 |
[34:19] | Just look at what’s happened to you. | 看看你变成什么样了 |
[34:20] | You’ve cut yourself off | 你和你关心的所有事 |
[34:21] | from everything and everyone that you care about. | 所有人断绝往来 |
[34:24] | It’s not right. | 这是不对的 |
[34:25] | Neither is tricking me. | 你欺骗我 也不对 |
[34:26] | Yeah, well, go ahead and blame me, | 好吧 尽管责怪我吧 |
[34:27] | but I did this to help you, not to hurt you. | 但我这么做是帮你 而不是害你 |
[34:29] | Either way, it’s over. The real gossip girl’s back. | 反正都结束了 真正的八卦天后回来了 |
[34:31] | For now, but I have her number. | 只是暂时 我有她的号码 |
[34:35] | The number you have reached | 您拨打的电话 |
[34:37] | is disconnected. | 无法接通 |
[34:50] | Nate’s not answering. | 内特不接电话 |
[34:51] | Probably already left with Lola. | 可能已经和洛拉走了 |
[34:53] | Have you seen Serena? | 看到瑟琳娜了吗 |
[34:55] | No, I haven’t. | 没看到 |
[34:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[35:03] | Nothing. I’m sorry. | 没什么 对不起 |
[35:05] | You look like you just found out Jack Bass is your father. | 你看起来就像发现了杰克·拜斯是你父亲 |
[35:08] | Chuck, can we just go, please? | 恰克 我们走吧 好吗 |
[35:11] | After everything we’ve been through, | 一起经历了那么多之后 |
[35:13] | there’s no room for secrets, nor should there be. | 我们之间不可能有秘密 也不该有 |
[35:17] | Whatever it is, you can tell me, Blair. | 不管什么事 你都可以告诉我 布莱尔 |
[35:20] | It’s just us here, you and me. | 这儿只有我和你 |
[35:23] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[35:27] | Once everyone is gone | 等所有人都走了 |
[35:30] | and it’s quiet… | 平息了 |
[35:34] | you need to go back into that house. | 你该回到屋里去看看 |
[35:42] | Have Arthur take you back to the city. | 让亚瑟送你回纽约 |
[36:06] | Pronto. | 你好 |
[36:07] | Lucia? Hi, it’s Dan Humphrey. | 露西亚吗 我是丹·汉弗瑞 |
[36:09] | Ah, Dan. Great to hear from you. Have you decided? | 丹 很高兴你打来 你决定了吗 |
[36:13] | I have. | 恩 |
[36:14] | My girlfriend wants me to go… | 我女朋友希望我去 |
[36:16] | Ah, fantastic! | 太好了 |
[36:18] | I knew a writer such as yourself could not pass | 我就知道像你这样的作家 |
[36:20] | on an opportunity like this. | 不会放弃此等机会 |
[36:22] | But, um, I’m saying no. | 但是 我得拒绝 |
[36:25] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[36:27] | Well, I can work anywhere, | 写作随处都能进行 |
[36:29] | but I don’t think my relationship can. | 但我不认为我的爱情也能那么随性 |
[36:32] | And–and right now | 而且现在 |
[36:34] | both of those things are very important to me. | 这两件事对我都很重要 |
[36:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:37] | Well, I cannot tell you how sorry I am | 我得说 我非常遗憾 |
[36:40] | that you won’t be joining. | 你不能加入 |
[36:42] | Maybe next year. | 说不定明年 |
[36:45] | Ciao, daniel. | 再见 丹尼尔 |
[36:55] | Shouldn’t the boat be here by now? | 船不是应该现在到了吗 |
[36:57] | I’m sure they just got delayed. | 我想他们只是延误了 |
[36:59] | They’ll be here soon. | 马上就到了 |
[37:01] | By the way, the fake raid was a great diversion. | 对了 假偷袭这招很漂亮 |
[37:04] | Once I saw Chuck was here, | 我一看到恰克在这儿 |
[37:05] | I knew I had to get him out as quickly as possible. | 我知道必须得尽快让他离开 |
[37:08] | Well, it worked. | 确实奏效了 |
[37:09] | Yeah. When we’re done here tonight, | 是的 今晚这儿的事了结后 |
[37:11] | we need to discuss a renegotiation of my fee. | 我们得重新讨论下我的薪酬 |
[37:15] | It just doubled. | 要翻倍了 |
[37:16] | Mm. That’s a lot of cash. | 那可是一大笔钱 |
[37:18] | Silence is expensive. You know that. | 沉默是金嘛 你懂的 |
[37:21] | Hmm. Once the boat gets here and safely departs, | 一会儿等船来安全离开后 |
[37:25] | you’ll be taken care of. Don’t worry. | 会有人接应你的 别担心 |
[37:38] | Is “Gossip girl” back up yet? | “八卦天后”回来了吗 |
[37:41] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[37:42] | But as soon as she is, | 但只要她一出现 |
[37:43] | I’m going to need her help to tell the world | 我就让她帮忙 向世界宣布 |
[37:45] | that Diana is our generation’s Heidi Fleiss. | 戴安娜就是我们这代的海蒂·弗莱斯 |
[37:47] | Oh, well, I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you. | 换成是我 可不能憋那么久 |
[37:49] | Serena said gossip girl’s always known the truth about Diana. | 瑟琳娜说”八卦天后”知道戴安娜的真面目 |
[37:52] | So if she’s never run it, | 所以如果她不再做下去了 |
[37:53] | it’s probably ’cause she’d rather lord it over here. | 可能就是因为她宁愿在这里称霸 |
[37:55] | Oh, that’s great. | 棒极了 |
[37:56] | So now the only way to get Diana out of “The spectator” is to | 所以把戴安娜赶出《观察家》的唯一办法 |
[37:59] | run the story on the front page of my own newspaper? | 就是在我自己的报纸头条上刊登这消息 |
[38:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:04] | Why not do that? | 为什么不那么做呢 |
[38:07] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[38:08] | No, I’m not. I mean… | 不 我没有 |
[38:10] | At least I think I’m not. What’s the downside? | 我觉得没关系 又没有负面影响 |
[38:13] | You have to at least think about it. | 你至少考虑一下 |
[38:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:17] | As long as you stay here and think about it with me. | 只要你在这儿陪着我 |
[38:32] | Miss Serena. | 瑟琳娜小姐 |
[38:34] | You scare me half to death. | 你把我吓坏了 |
[38:36] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:38] | Why you eat berries in dark? | 干嘛黑灯瞎火地吃浆果 |
[38:40] | I don’t know. I guess I just forgot to eat dinner tonight. | 不知道 我今晚忘了吃晚餐了 |
[38:44] | Where is your computer? I-I go get it. | 你的电脑呢 我去拿来 |
[38:47] | No, that laptop belonged to someone else, | 不用 那手提是别人的 |
[38:49] | and she took it back, so… | 她拿回去了 所以 |
[38:51] | Then we go to Best Buy, get a new one. | 那我们去百思买 买个新的 |
[38:54] | You feel better, in control again. | 掌控在手 烦恼跑走 |
[38:58] | I don’t think that’s possible anymore. | 我觉得不可能了 |
[39:10] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[39:12] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[39:13] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[39:17] | Spotted–Blair Waldorf | 爆料 布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[39:19] | headed back to Brooklyn. | 重回布鲁克林 |
[39:22] | Haven’t we paid the toll enough for that relationship? | 我们对这对情侣关注的还不够吗 |
[39:32] | I was just, uh, just about given up on you. | 我正想 不等你了 |
[39:35] | How was your day of scheming? | 今天阴谋实施成功了吗 |
[39:41] | You’re upset with me, aren’t you? | 你对我生气了 对吗 |
[39:42] | No, of course not. I’m not upset with you. | 当然没有 我没有对你生气 |
[39:45] | I’m upset with the woman from the institute. | 我是对那个协会的女人生气 |
[39:47] | She, uh, apparently found somebody that they wanted more. | 看来她找到了他们更想要的人 |
[39:51] | Oh, no. How is that possible? | 不 怎么可能 |
[39:54] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[39:55] | but it means you’re stuck with me all summer. | 但这意味着我整个夏天要粘着你了 |
[40:00] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that, | 我很遗憾 |
[40:02] | but I’m not that sorry. | 但不算太难过 |
[40:06] | I’m starving. Why don’t we go grab a bite at kellogg’s? | 我饿极了 我们去凯乐格买点吃的吧 |
[40:08] | And I’ll tell you all about my night | 然后我告诉你今晚的事 |
[40:10] | and the crazy brothel we ended up at. | 还有我们最后去的疯狂妓院 |
[40:15] | A brothel? You ended up at a brothel? | 妓院 你们去了妓院吗 |
[40:17] | I’ll tell you all about it over dinner. | 晚饭的时候全告诉你 |
[40:25] | I love you. You know that, right? | 我爱你 你知道吗 |
[40:29] | I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[40:32] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[40:35] | Of course, | 当然 |
[40:36] | everybody knows that on the upper east side, | 所有人都知道在上东区 |
[40:38] | nothing lasts forever. | 没什么是永恒的 |
[40:41] | And when one door closes… | 当一扇门关上时 |
[40:49] | Another one always opens. | 总有另一扇打开 |
[40:54] | The only question is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[40:57] | who’s waiting behind it? | 是谁在门后等 |
[41:11] | Dad. | 爸 |
[41:12] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |