时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:08] | Bart. He’s alive. | 巴特 他还活着 |
[00:09] | What about Lily? | 莉莉怎么办 |
[00:11] | Have you thought about how you wanna break the news to her? | 你想过怎么告诉她真相吗 |
[00:13] | Where exactly are you gonna find some other upper east side woman | 你到哪能再找个上东区的贵妇 |
[00:17] | to take care of you the way I have? | 能像我这样照顾你 |
[00:19] | You just made my decision for us to spend some time apart | 你让我对分开一段时间的这个决定 |
[00:22] | that much easier. | 更心安理得了 |
[00:23] | I’m with Chuck. He needs me. | 我跟恰克在一起 他需要我 |
[00:24] | He’s going through an extremely difficult time right now. | 他现在正处于艰难时刻 |
[00:26] | My computer is gone. | 我的电脑不见了 |
[00:28] | Gossip girl. She took it. | 是”八卦天后”拿走了 |
[00:29] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:29] | Either way, it’s over. The real Gossip Girl is back. | 反正都结束了 真正的”八卦天后”回来了 |
[00:31] | Do you really wanna spend | 你真的愿意 |
[00:33] | the entire summer with me in Rome? | 跟我一起在罗马度过一整个夏天吗 |
[00:35] | There is nothing I want more. | 我再想不过了 |
[00:36] | I’ve got a page from Blair Waldorf’s diary | 我拿到了布莱尔·霍道夫日记中的一页 |
[00:39] | where she tells all about who’s really in her heart. | 她在上面倾诉了自己的心声 |
[01:00] | Good morning, upper east siders. | 早安 上东区的人们 |
[01:02] | How do you look today? | 你们今天看起来怎么样 |
[01:04] | You know image is everything. | 你懂的 外表代表了一切 |
[01:07] | Oh, it’s so great to hear from you, David. | 很高兴你能打电话来 大卫 |
[01:09] | I would love to work together on another movie. | 我很愿意跟你合作下一部电影 |
[01:12] | Yeah, I’ll look out for my premiere invitation. | 当然 我期待着首演的邀请函 |
[01:15] | See you then. Bye. | 回头联系 再见 |
[01:17] | But under those perfect clothes and perfect smiles, | 但是在华丽的服装和甜美的笑容背后 |
[01:20] | everyone has their not-so-perfect secrets. | 每个人都有着不太光彩的秘密 |
[01:26] | I take it you’ve decided to ask Lola to move in for the summer. | 看来你决定让劳拉夏天搬进来了吧 |
[01:29] | She sleeps here every night. | 她每晚都在这睡 |
[01:30] | I wanna see her every day. | 我也想每天都见她 |
[01:31] | I figure, why not? | 所以为什么不呢 |
[01:32] | This place could use a woman’s touch. | 这地方确实需要女人的柔情 |
[01:34] | Couldn’t we all. | 谁不是呢 |
[01:40] | Lucky for me, nothing can stay hidden forever. | 幸运的是 纸总是包不住火的 |
[01:45] | Have you heard from Lily? | 你有莉莉的消息吗 |
[01:47] | No. Nothing. | 没有 |
[01:50] | Whether the truth’s in a diary | 无论是日记里的真相 |
[01:52] | or the daily news… | 还是每日新闻 |
[01:54] | Once it’s out, it will change everything. | 一旦曝光 一切都会改变 |
[02:00] | Let the chips fall where they may– | 放手下注吧 各位 |
[02:03] | along with the husbands and boyfriends. | 押上自己的丈夫和男朋友们吧 |
[02:05] | It’s bad enough you read my diary, | 你看我的日记就已经够糟了 |
[02:07] | but to publically expose my naked thoughts | 居然还公开我的私隐想法 |
[02:09] | is unconscionable! | 这也太过分了 |
[02:10] | B, I was never gonna publish them. | B 我从没打算要公开它们 |
[02:12] | I just wanted to know that I could. | 我只想确认自己有这个能力 |
[02:13] | I was upset about you and Dan. | 我当时因为你和丹的事很伤心 |
[02:15] | And I’m so sorry. I never thought Gossip Girl would | 我真的很抱歉 我从没想过”八卦天后” |
[02:17] | steal my computer with everything on it. | 会偷走我的电脑 上面有很多秘密 |
[02:19] | Well, I took Dan’s phone just so he wouldn’t see anything. | 我把丹的手机拿走了 以防他看到什么 |
[02:22] | But I’m just postponing the inevitable | 但是如果她一直这样曝光 |
[02:24] | if she keeps releasing pages. | 我也只是在做无用功罢了 |
[02:25] | I wouldn’t worry about Dan. He’s a writer. | 我不会担心丹的 他是个作家 |
[02:27] | He knows that diaries are all about exploring your thoughts. | 他会理解日记只是发泄情绪的方式 |
[02:30] | Like all terrible things you said about me– | 就像 所有你写我的坏话 |
[02:31] | that’s not how you really feel. | 都不是你的真实想法 |
[02:32] | It is now. Oh! | 现在是了 |
[02:35] | “Another day of wedding planning where my mother needs | “准备婚礼的一天 我妈又试图 |
[02:37] | to make me small so she can be the star.” | 遮住我的光彩 好抢走风头” |
[02:39] | There goes that relationship! | 现在到母女关系了 |
[02:40] | No big deal! Who needs a mother?! | 没什么大不了的 谁需要妈妈啊 |
[02:42] | You better find a way to stop this | 在我失去所有我在意的人之前 |
[02:44] | before I lose everyone I ever cared about. | 你最好想办法阻止它的发生 |
[02:46] | I will, right away. | 我会的 马上就去 |
[02:49] | Dorota! | 多洛塔 |
[02:51] | We need to find every damning thing I ever wrote | 我们得把我写过的坏话都翻出来 |
[02:54] | so we can be proactive about damage control. | 我们得先发制人 尽量减少损失 |
[02:57] | Every damning thing since grade school | 从小学开始的所有坏话 |
[02:59] | is a lot of damning. | 可不是个小数量啊 |
[03:00] | Do you wanna steam laundry in Siberia? | 你想被发配到西伯利亚熨衣服吗 |
[03:03] | Mobilize the troops! | 集合所有人 |
[03:15] | Hey. | 你好 |
[03:16] | – Hey. – I know you wanna talk to me about something, | -你好 -我知道你想跟我谈谈 |
[03:17] | but can I go first? | 但能让我先说吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah, sure. What’s going on? | 当然了 怎么了 |
[03:20] | I got a job as a swing in the touring company of “Wicked.” | 我找到了一份”女巫传”巡演的全体候补工作 |
[03:23] | A swing? What’s that? Like a part or a prop? | 全体候补 那是什么 是做配角还是主角 |
[03:26] | It’s like an understudy | 就是候补演员 |
[03:28] | but for a lot of characters. | 是为各种角色做替补 |
[03:29] | It’s not exactly my dream, but with my mom in jail, | 这虽然不是很理想 但我妈在蹲大牢 |
[03:32] | It solves my summer housing problem. | 这又能解决我暑假住宿问题 |
[03:34] | Well, I know housing’s an issue, | 我知道住宿是个问题 |
[03:35] | but you don’t have to leave New York. | 但你也用不着离开纽约啊 |
[03:36] | I don’t want to leave you either. | 我也不想离开你 |
[03:37] | But even if I could afford to stay here, | 但即使我有足够的钱住在这 |
[03:39] | I’d never find an acting job that paid enough. | 我也很难再找到报酬那么好的工作了 |
[03:41] | It’s best option. I have to get to my fitting, okay? | 这是最好的选择了 我得先去试装了 |
[03:44] | All right, well, I, um– | 那好吧 我… |
[03:45] | Oh! You wanted to talk. | 对了 你也有事要说 |
[03:47] | I’m sorry. I’ll come over as soon as I’m done, okay? | 对不起 我一弄完就赶回来 好吗 |
[03:56] | I appreciate everything | 我很感激 |
[03:58] | F.H.P did for Stella. | F.H.P为斯黛拉所做的一切 |
[03:59] | I’m just not sure that it’s the right path for me. | 我只是不确定那条路是否适合我 |
[04:02] | All right, talk soon. | 好的 回头再聊 |
[04:05] | Blair, darling, why is Dorota carrying your life history? | 布莱尔 为什么多洛塔拿着你所有的日记 |
[04:08] | Suffice it to say that I apologize in advance | 首先说明 如果你今天有什么会面 |
[04:10] | if any of your meetings today are negatively affected | 因为我的隐私被公开而不顺利的话 |
[04:13] | by the publication of my intimate musings. | 我深表歉意 |
[04:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:27] | “My mother considers herself an arbiter of Parisian style, | “我母亲自恃是个深懂巴黎风格的权威人士 |
[04:32] | but the only french she is intimate with are fries.” | 其实她唯一熟悉的也就只是法式炸薯条” |
[04:37] | Well… | 这个 |
[04:39] | The reflections of an overprivileged | 物质上被宠坏却又没人照顾的 |
[04:42] | and unattended 13-year-old | 十三岁的小孩的小想法 |
[04:44] | have no bearing on the business I’m in town for, | 对我所经营的生意不会有丝毫影响 |
[04:47] | which I have to discuss with you. | 而且我得跟你谈谈生意上的事 |
[04:52] | I would love to, just as soon as I get my own business in order. | 我非常愿意 我一把我的事情安排好就过来 |
[04:55] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | Pages with foot and mouth | 我已经标记出了 |
[05:03] | already marked from “K” to 6. | 从幼儿园到六年级所有说坏话的日记页 |
[05:06] | What are you waiting for? | 你们还在磨蹭什么 |
[05:08] | Every minute is another bridge burned. | 每一分钟都可能会都有一段关系被毁 |
[05:10] | Why should we help you when you called us “Back of house”? | 你都叫我们后勤部门了 我们凭什么还帮你 |
[05:12] | That was you. | 那是叫你 |
[05:13] | Um, she says my hair is as thick as Jessica Simpson’s. | 她说我的头发像杰西卡·辛普森一样浓厚 |
[05:17] | That says “Head.” | 上面写的是”头” [头厚是傻瓜的意思] |
[05:18] | You should be grateful that your names are mentioned at all. | 我能提到你们的名字 你们就该感激涕零了 |
[05:21] | That guy spent one week with Marilyn, | 那个跟玛丽莲·梦露待了一周的家伙 |
[05:23] | and he is still living off the royalties. | 现在还靠这个赚着稿费呢 |
[05:25] | Your grandchildren will brag | 你们的子孙都会吹嘘 |
[05:27] | that their ancestors were belittled by Blair Waldorf. | 他们的上一辈曾臣服于布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[05:32] | Fine. What do we have to do? | 好吧 我们要做什么 |
[05:36] | Hey. | 喂 |
[05:37] | If you’re calling to yell at me about Blair’s diary, | 如果你打来是为了责怪我布莱尔日记的事 |
[05:39] | I-I know. I’m sorry. I-I know I deserve it. | 我知道 我活该 |
[05:42] | But I am doing everything I can | 但是我已经使出浑身解数 |
[05:43] | to get Gossip Girl to stop posting any more of it. | 去阻止”八卦天后”曝光这些日记了 |
[05:46] | Wait a second. Gossip girl has Blair’s diary? | 等一下 “八卦天后”有布莱尔的日记 |
[05:48] | That’s not why you’re calling? | 你打来不是为了这个吗 |
[05:50] | No, no. Uh, my dad was trying to reach Lily, | 不是啊 我爸一直在试着联系莉莉 |
[05:52] | and I was wondering if you’d spoken to her since… | 我想问你有没有在巴特”复活”之后 |
[05:54] | Bart’s resurrection. | 跟她聊过 |
[05:56] | No, I left her a couple messages last night, | 还没 我昨晚给她留了几次言 |
[05:58] | but I haven’t heard from her. | 但她还没回 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry. I have to go deal with this Blair thing. | 我很抱歉 我得先解决布莱尔的这件事 |
[06:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, about that– | 对于 关于这事… |
[06:02] | Just be the bigger person and don’t read any of them. | 大度点 别在意那些爆料 |
[06:04] | Stay off “Gossip girl,” Okay? | 别去读《八卦天后》 好吗 |
[06:21] | Serena hasn’t heard from Lily? | 莉莉还没跟瑟琳娜联系吗 |
[06:23] | No, she hasn’t. | 嗯 还没有 |
[06:25] | Is that Lily getting back to you? | 是莉莉重新来找你了吗 |
[06:26] | No, it’s my lawyer. I asked him to find out | 是我的律师 我让他帮我调查一下 |
[06:28] | what Bart’s reappearance means to my marriage. | 巴特的再现对我们的婚姻来说意味着什么 |
[06:30] | And? | 结果呢 |
[06:31] | “Lily and Bart never got a divorce, | 他说 莉莉和巴特没办过离婚手续 |
[06:33] | So technically they’re still married.” | 所以法律上来说他们还是夫妻 |
[06:35] | Wait, wait, wait. What? | 什么 不会吧 |
[06:37] | One of Lily’s marriages has to be annulled. | 莉莉的两桩婚事其中一桩将被视为无效 |
[06:39] | I wanna make sure it’s not mine. I gotta go. | 我要确保不是我和她的婚姻无效 我走了 |
[06:45] | Deceiving you was the only way | 为了保证你和恰克的安全 |
[06:48] | to keep you and Chuck safe. | 我只能对你们隐瞒 |
[06:51] | If I had known, | 如果你早点告诉我的话 |
[06:52] | maybe we could’ve done things differently. | 可能事情就会不一样了 |
[06:54] | You mean you would’ve come with me. | 你是说那样的话你就会跟我走吗 |
[06:57] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:58] | You were getting ready to leave me for Rufus. | 你那时已准备离开我 和鲁弗斯在一起了 |
[07:03] | I’m sorry for that. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:05] | I should’ve had more respect for our marriage. | 我应该更尊重我们的婚姻的 |
[07:10] | What about Charles? | 那查尔斯呢 |
[07:12] | I mean, uh, his thinking you were dead was hell for him. | 你逝世的消息对他来说如五雷轰顶 |
[07:15] | He got through it, though, | 在你的关怀下 |
[07:17] | with your help. | 他已经熬过来了 |
[07:21] | He told me about the adoption, Lily. | 他告诉我你将他视为己出 |
[07:24] | I owe you everything for that. | 我真的很感激你 |
[07:28] | Charles is family. | 查尔斯是我的家人 |
[07:31] | And even with you back, he’s mine, too. | 虽然你现在回来了 我还会将他视为家人 |
[07:38] | And now here we are, | 现在我们团聚了 |
[07:41] | technically still married, | 以法律承认的夫妻关系 |
[07:43] | with a son that we legally share. | 并且合法拥有一个儿子 |
[07:47] | I can’t deny the fact there’s a part of me that would… | 我承认 从某种程度上来说我非常希望 |
[07:51] | like to move back in here, | 搬回到这里 |
[07:54] | repair the damage to our relationship– | 努力修复我们之间的关系 |
[07:55] | a great deal of which I am responsible for. | 对此我该承担大部分的责任 |
[08:00] | You know, Bart, I have some wonderful memories… | 巴特 我们之间是有很美好的回忆 |
[08:03] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[08:05] | You’ve moved on. | 你有新的生活 |
[08:07] | You are… happily married to Rufus. | 你跟鲁弗斯有着美满的婚姻 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry. It was foolish of me to think | 对不起 我太天真了 |
[08:16] | that you’d ever choose me over him. | 以为你会选择我 |
[08:22] | Status report. | 现在汇报工作进度 |
[08:23] | Penelope–social suicide watch. | 佩内洛普 汇报社交危机监督情况 |
[08:25] | The Met’s not gonna be happy. | 大都会歌剧院会很不高兴 |
[08:26] | Make a donation. | 那就捐款 |
[08:27] | Also include the ballet, opera. | 同时也要捐给芭蕾舞剧院院和歌剧 |
[08:29] | Skip M.O.M.A. | 现代艺术博物馆就算了 |
[08:31] | Tim Burton isn’t art. | 蒂姆·伯顿的电影算不上艺术 |
[08:32] | I stand by that statement. | 我还是坚持这个观点 |
[08:33] | Jessica, you are on restaurants. | 杰西卡 你在检查餐厅的部分 |
[08:35] | I need to be able to eat in this town again. | 我得确保能继续在城里的餐厅吃饭 |
[08:37] | Start by apologizing at Per Se | 先对波西餐厅道歉 |
[08:38] | and work your way down to Boulud Sud. | 一直道到南布鲁餐厅为止[皆为纽约餐厅] |
[08:39] | Kati, regarding fashion, tell Diane that when I said | 凯蒂 至于时装方面 告诉黛安 |
[08:42] | her wraps looked like they were for falafels, | 当我说她的外套像沙拉三明治的时候 |
[08:44] | that I meant it as a compliment. | 其实我是在赞美她 |
[08:48] | What could be more interesting than saving my future? | 有什么比挽救我的未来生活更有意思 |
[08:51] | Your past. | 你的过去 |
[08:56] | This is all Serena’s fault! | 这都是瑟琳娜的错 |
[08:57] | She said she would fix it. It just made it worse. | 她说她会想办法弥补 现在越补越糟了 |
[09:00] | Go. | 你们走吧 |
[09:02] | Not you. I have a new task for you. | 没让你走 我有新的任务分配给你 |
[09:06] | I’m not comfortable kissing Dan. | 我可不想吻丹 |
[09:09] | I’ll manage matters of my heart. | 我会想办法修复心灵遭受的伤害 |
[09:11] | You find every secret Serena has. | 你去挖掘瑟琳娜所有的秘密 |
[09:14] | I need the best one, to destroy her. | 我要用她最不可告人秘密来摧毁她 |
[09:17] | I just hope Chuck and Dan don’t see this. | 我只希望恰克和丹不要看到这些爆料 |
[09:19] | For my father’s press conference this afternoon, | 关于今天下午我父亲的新闻发布会 |
[09:21] | make sure you only have hard sources– | 我需要你确保只接待实力强硬的媒体 |
[09:23] | The “Times,” “The journal.” No perez. | 比如泰晤士报 新闻报 不要让佩雷兹出现 |
[09:26] | What is it? | 什么消息 |
[09:30] | “This new romance with Dan is fun, | 和丹的新关系很快乐 |
[09:32] | but is cultural stimulation enough? | 可是仅在文化素养上相互促进就够了吗 |
[09:35] | What if I never love anyone more than I Chuck?” | 如果我不能像爱恰克那样爱别人怎么办 |
[09:41] | Looks like someone forgot a “D” At the end of that word. | 有些人似乎分不清过去和现在 |
[09:44] | Guess we just answered who is in Blair’s heart. | 我们似乎揭晓了布莱尔心中真正爱的人 |
[09:47] | Question is, is there room for two? | 问题是 她心里能容得下两个人吗 |
[10:01] | Dan? Hello, it’s me! | 丹 你在吗 是我 |
[10:04] | Do you want to come with me | 你想不想跟我一起 |
[10:05] | to the shepherds’ divorce party tonight? | 去参加今晚的谢菲尔德离婚派对 |
[10:07] | I should’ve known that marriage was doomed | 当瑟琳娜在接待会上给我男友致命一击的时候 |
[10:08] | when Serena banged my boyfriend at the reception. | 我就该意识到婚姻是爱情的坟墓 |
[10:11] | You saw “Gossip girl.” | 你还是看了《八卦天后》 |
[10:13] | You wanna reimburse me for my new phone? | 你打算买只新手机赔偿给我吗 |
[10:15] | ’cause I’m assuming it’s you who took the old one. | 我猜是你拿走了我的旧手机 |
[10:17] | I swear, it was just a fleeting thought that | 我发誓 那只是一闪而过的念头 |
[10:18] | I jotted down the day before our hotel room incident. | 在酒店事件之前我胡乱写下了那些 |
[10:21] | And drunk elevator sex changed all that. | 醉酒后的电梯情爱改变了我的想法 |
[10:24] | I would have edited it out of my biography | 如果不是现在就被公布出来的话 |
[10:26] | had it not already been posted for posterity. | 我一定会把它从我的自传中剔除的 |
[10:28] | What you wrote wasn’t about sex. | 你写的重点不是情爱 |
[10:30] | It was about your feelings. | 是你的感受的 |
[10:31] | My feelings about our impending sex, | 是对于我们尚未进行的情爱的感受 |
[10:33] | which no longer apply. | 那感受已经过时啦 |
[10:36] | Blair, I told you I loved you, | 布莱尔 我跟你说过我爱你 |
[10:37] | And you pretended like you didn’t even hear me. | 可你假装根本没听到 |
[10:40] | Well, Dan, let’s just put all that behind us. | 丹 让我们把这一切都抛到脑后好吗 |
[10:43] | Y-you’re– you’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[10:45] | Do you even want to be in this relationship? | 你到底想不想跟我在一起 |
[10:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:49] | Is the reason you can’t say you love me because… | 你不说你爱我的原因 |
[10:52] | you’re still in love with Chuck? | 是不是因为你还爱着恰克 |
[10:54] | No. | 当然不是 |
[10:54] | Then I need to know how do you feel about me, | 那么在今天结束前 |
[10:57] | by tonight. | 你要告我 你对我的感觉 |
[10:58] | Dan. | 丹 |
[10:58] | We’re supposed to be spending the summer in Italy together, | 我们本来计划去意大利共度暑假 |
[11:00] | and I don’t want you coming unless I know where we stand. | 但那是在我清楚我们到底是什么关系的前提下 |
[11:09] | Sorry that took so long. I’m here to talk now. | 抱歉我来晚了 现在可以开始谈了 |
[11:11] | There’s actually someone you need to talk to first. | 你需要先跟某人谈一谈 |
[11:14] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[11:16] | Your roommate said I would find you here. | 你的室友说我可以上这里找到你 |
[11:19] | You look great. | 你看起来很好 |
[11:21] | Oh. Well, is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[11:23] | Did something happen with mom’s case? | 妈妈的案子有没有什么进展 |
[11:25] | No, I’m afraid her future is still pretty uncertain. | 没有 她的未来恐怕还是充满了不定数 |
[11:29] | But I don’t want yours to be, | 但我不希望你的未来也是如此 |
[11:30] | so I’ve arranged for Carol’s half of Cece’s estate | 所以我计划将卡萝所拥有的茜茜一半房产 |
[11:33] | to be transferred to you. | 转到你名下 |
[11:38] | This is a lot of money. | 那是好大一笔钱 |
[11:40] | You know what it means, right? | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[11:41] | I can pay for school. | 我可以交学费了 |
[11:43] | And not be an oompa loompa understudy. | 不需要再当候补演员来支付学费 |
[11:45] | You can stay in New York… | 你可以呆在纽约 |
[11:46] | and live with me. | 跟我一起生活 |
[11:51] | Did you just ask me to move in with you? | 你是叫我搬过来跟你一起住吗 |
[11:54] | I believe he did. | 我也听到了 |
[11:54] | You can say no if you want, but you can’t make the excuse | 如果你不愿意 你可以告诉我 |
[11:56] | that you don’t fit into my world anymore. | 但是不要以不适应上东区圈子为由拒绝我 |
[11:58] | It’s your world now, too. | 你也是这个圈子的人了 |
[12:03] | Well, this is my mom’s money. | 这是我妈妈的财产 |
[12:04] | I can’t make any decisions until I talk to her. | 我需要先跟她商量过才能做决定 |
[12:09] | Rufus, you’re looking well. | 鲁弗斯 你看起来气色不错 |
[12:12] | I see the transition from Brooklyn to the big-time | 我可以看出你从布鲁克林搬至上流阶层 |
[12:14] | has done you wonders. | 给你带来的巨大转变 |
[12:15] | I’m, uh, not here for small talk. | 我没打算来这里闲聊 |
[12:17] | I just need you to sign these annulment papers. | 我需要你签一下这些解除婚约的协议 |
[12:25] | Lily has chosen to end our marriage | 看来莉莉已经选择结束我们的婚姻 |
[12:28] | in order to save yours? | 以维持你们的婚姻了 |
[12:31] | She made her choice three years ago | 她三年前就做出了选择 |
[12:33] | when she decided to leave you for me. | 决定为了我离开你 |
[12:35] | Nothing’s changed since then. | 从未变过 |
[12:37] | Maybe I have. | 也许我变了 |
[12:40] | All that time in hiding | 长期以来的躲藏 |
[12:43] | made me realize what’s really important. | 让我意识到什么才是最重要的事情 |
[12:46] | What does– what does that mean exactly? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[12:48] | That if Lily’s happiness depends on my signature on these, | 如果莉莉的幸福倚仗于我签下的这些文件 |
[12:51] | you will have them by the end of the day. | 今天内你就会拿到它们的 |
[12:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:07] | I just got off the phone with David O. Russell’s assistant. | 我刚接完戴维·拉塞尔的助理的电话 |
[13:09] | My invitation to the premiere was rescinded… | 对方撤回了让我出演女主角的邀请 |
[13:12] | I’ve always found him an intelligent filmmaker. | 我一直觉得 他是个聪明的电影制作人 |
[13:14] | Because Gossip Girl posted a diary page | 因为八卦天后发了一页日记 |
[13:16] | about how I never read “The beautiful and damned,” | 上面说 我其实从来没读过《美丽与毁灭》 |
[13:18] | so I just pretended to to get the job. | 我其实是假装读过 以得到这份工作 |
[13:19] | Well, maybe you should’ve considered that | 也许你在泄漏我的日记之前 |
[13:21] | before you leaked my diary. | 就应该想到 |
[13:22] | It wasn’t in your diary. | 你的日记里没有这段 |
[13:24] | Not the ones you found, but it was | 你发现的那些日记里是没有这段 |
[13:26] | on the page I just wrote | 但是在我看到你的邀请函后 |
[13:27] | and e-mailed to Gossip Girl | 我就给八封天后发了一页日记 |
[13:28] | when I saw your invitation. | 那一页里的确是有这一段 |
[13:29] | Blair, you knew how important that job was to me, | 布莱尔 你知道那份工作对我来说有多重要 |
[13:31] | And–and I was on the verge of getting another one. | 让我再去找份工作 这谈何容易 |
[13:34] | Summer job on a film set versus exposing all my secrets. | “暑假电影工作”对”泄漏我的秘密” |
[13:39] | No, I’m not sorry. | 不 我丝毫不抱歉 |
[13:48] | “I’ll never love Chuck again | “在恰克今晚的所作所为后 |
[13:49] | after what he did tonight. | 我再也不会爱他了” |
[13:50] | He’s a monster. He deserves to be alone forever.” | “他是个魔鬼 他活该一辈子孤单” |
[13:54] | I was waiting for that one. | 我就等这条呢 |
[13:56] | You happy now, now that I’m as alone as you are? | 你现在高兴了 现在我和你一样孤身一人了 |
[13:59] | Well, I’m only alone because of you. | 我单身都是因为你 |
[14:01] | You–you had your prince and you had Chuck. | 你得到了你的王子 你还有恰克 |
[14:03] | You didn’t need to take Dan, too. | 你不需要把丹也收为囊中之物 |
[14:05] | I didn’t “Take” Dan. That’s not how relationships work. | 我没有收了丹 恋爱不是这个样子的 |
[14:07] | You would know that | 如果高中毕业后 |
[14:08] | if you’d grown up at all since high school. | 你有所有成长的话 你就会明白这点 |
[14:10] | Oh, come on, Blair. You’re the one who can’t move on. | 得了吧 布莱尔 你才是那个留恋过去的人 |
[14:12] | You–you’re still in love with Chuck | 你还爱着恰克 |
[14:13] | and you still won’t admit it. | 却死不承认 |
[14:18] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[14:21] | I mean it. I want you gone for good. | 我说真的 你走了对谁都好 |
[14:22] | Pack your things. | 收拾你的行李 |
[14:23] | You can’t hold me responsible for everything bad in your life. | 你不能因为生活不顺就全都怪我 |
[14:26] | I can because you are. | 我能 因为你就是起因 |
[14:29] | The best time I ever had | 我最快乐的时光 |
[14:30] | was when you were gone six years ago. | 就是六年前你离开的那段日子 |
[14:35] | Leave your key with Dorota. | 把你的钥匙留给多洛塔 |
[14:44] | Well, it’s about time William gave you my money. | 威廉也该把我的钱给你了 |
[14:46] | I was starting to worry | 我之前一直在担心 |
[14:47] | he’d made some secret alliance with Lily. | 他是否会和莉莉背地里搞小把戏 |
[14:49] | I guess it just took a while to arrange everything. | 安排好一切 是需要时间的 |
[14:53] | But now we can hire you a great defense lawyer. | 但现在我们需要给你雇一个好的辩护律师 |
[14:56] | I already have one. | 我已经有了 |
[14:57] | Abrams & Weil took my case | 埃布拉姆和韦伊律师事务所 |
[14:58] | pro bono last week. | 上周接手了我的案子 是无偿的 |
[15:00] | Apparently, one of the partners read about me | 很显然 有个合伙人在《纽约社会日记》上 |
[15:03] | in the New York social diary. | 看到了我的消息 |
[15:05] | Just out of the blue like that? | 这么突然 |
[15:08] | Wow. Well, that’s great, mom. | 太棒了 妈妈 |
[15:10] | Then why aren’t you smiling? | 那你为什么不笑呢 |
[15:14] | This money is a good thing. | 有这笔钱是件好事 |
[15:18] | Go tell Nate you’ll move in with him. | 去告诉内特 你要搬去和他同居 |
[15:21] | Don’t turn your back on the life that… | 别逃避那段不堪回首的往事 |
[15:24] | I almost screwed up for you. | 以及那段差点被我毁掉的生活 |
[15:55] | I am proud of you, son. | 我为你骄傲 儿子 |
[15:57] | Lily told me you’d stepped up, | 莉莉告诉我你长大了 |
[15:58] | But I had no idea how much you accomplished. | 但是我完全不知道你这么能干 |
[16:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:01] | How was seeing Lily after all this time? | 经过这么多事情之后 见到莉莉感觉如何 |
[16:06] | I never dealt with such a formidable woman. | 我从没和这么强大的女人打过交道 |
[16:10] | Made me regret not treating her better. | 这让我很后悔 当初怎么没对她好些 |
[16:12] | They do require dedication. | 是该对她们好些 |
[16:15] | I assume you’re talking about Blair Waldorf. | 我想你说的是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[16:18] | But you two aren’t back together? | 你们两个没有复合吗 |
[16:20] | I made a lot of mistakes after you left. | 你走之后 我犯了很多错误 |
[16:23] | I lost my temper. | 我大发脾气 |
[16:24] | I… lost myself. | 迷失了自我 |
[16:27] | When I finally realized what I’d done | 在我终于意识到我都做了什么之后 |
[16:29] | and I had the ring to propose, I… | 我拿着戒指准备求婚 我… |
[16:31] | I was too late. | 我迟了一步 |
[16:34] | And then she married a prince. | 她嫁给了一位王子 |
[16:35] | Now she’s with Dan Humphrey. | 她现在和丹·汉弗瑞在一起了 |
[16:38] | Or at least I think she is. | 至少我认为她是 |
[16:40] | I don’t really know how she feels about either of us. | 我并不清楚 她是怎么看待我跟她的关系的 |
[16:43] | So… what are you waiting for? | 那么 你还在等什么 |
[16:46] | Chances like this don’t come around by often. | 像这样的机会可不多 |
[16:49] | And no one does a grand, romantic gesture | 没人能比拜斯 |
[16:52] | better than a bass. | 做事更大方 出手更浪漫 |
[16:59] | Of course I didn’t have anything to do | 我跟你母亲的新律师 |
[17:01] | with your mother’s new lawyer. | 没什么好谈的 |
[17:02] | Carol still won’t speak to me. | 卡萝还是不肯和我讲话 |
[17:04] | But if you need any help | 但如果你需要我 |
[17:06] | paying their fees, I’ll contribute. | 帮你支付律师费 我会给你的 |
[17:08] | Everyone deserves a defense. | 人人都需要一位辩护律师 |
[17:09] | Well, the firm is working for free. | 律师事务所免费辩护 |
[17:11] | And if I needed money, I have my mon’s half of CeCe’s estate. | 如果我需要钱 我有外祖母茜茜一半的房产 |
[17:14] | That’s right. William–uh, well, your father mentioned that. | 没错 威廉 你父亲提过这事 |
[17:20] | Excuse me, Miss Lily. | 打扰了 莉莉小姐 |
[17:21] | I have delivery from your attorney. | 这里有一份你的律师送来的快件 |
[17:23] | Thank you, Vanya. | 谢谢你 瓦尼亚 |
[17:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:43] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[17:45] | I’m not sure. | 我说不好 |
[17:47] | Would you mind letting yourself out? | 你自行离开吧 我就不送你了 |
[18:01] | 埃布拉姆和韦伊 律师事务所 | |
[18:11] | Make sure they know | 确保他们知道 |
[18:12] | the Q&A will be limited to ten minutes | 只有十分钟的问答时间 |
[18:14] | only on specified subjects. | 仅限指定的话题 |
[18:18] | That’s all for now. | 就这些 |
[18:21] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[18:23] | I… came to check on you. | 我来看看你 |
[18:26] | Gossip Girl’s been putting a bunch of stuff up, | 八卦天后发了很多东西 |
[18:28] | And I wanted to make sure that you weren’t hurt. | 我想确认下 你没有因此受伤 |
[18:30] | Why would I be hurt | 我为什么会因为 |
[18:31] | about something that was in your diary a year ago? | 你一年前写的日记受伤 |
[18:33] | We’ve been through so much since then, | 从一年前开始 我们就一起经历了很多事情 |
[18:35] | talked about everything, made amends. | 我们无话不谈 补偿以往 |
[18:38] | Or is there some other reason you’re here? | 或许你是因为别的原因来这的 |
[18:43] | Maybe to tell me you and Dan broke up? | 或许你是要告诉我 你和丹分手了 |
[18:46] | No. | 不 |
[18:49] | We haven’t. | 我们没有 |
[18:52] | I can’t play this game anymore, Blair. | 这游戏我玩不下去了 布莱尔 |
[18:55] | I spent the whole year waiting for you. | 我浪费了一年的时间等你 |
[18:58] | I need to move forward with my life now. | 现在我需要向前看了 |
[19:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:02] | You’re right. | 你的选择没错 |
[19:06] | Unless there’s something else you need to say. | 除非说 你还有别的话要说 |
[19:16] | 来自 丹 如果你还在乎我 | |
[19:23] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:42] | Blair’s dirty work can wait. | 布莱尔的卑鄙勾当可以消停了 |
[19:44] | She fired me. | 她解雇了我 |
[19:45] | I’m on my way to meet everyone at Michael Jordan’s steakhouse | 我正要去迈克尔·乔丹牛排馆 |
[19:48] | for the Shepherds’ divorce party. | 参加谢菲尔德离婚派对 大家都在那 |
[19:50] | Oh, well, there’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[19:52] | You’re not going to that, and neither is Blair, | 你不用去了 布莱尔也不会去 |
[19:53] | and you and your friends are going to see to it. | 你和你的朋友们要确保这一点 |
[19:56] | That’s the problem with hired help. | 雇人帮忙的问题就在于此 |
[19:59] | They’ll work for anyone. | 她们愿意帮任何人的忙 |
[20:21] | 发件人 佩内洛普 计划已定 我会让布莱尔拖在家里 | |
[20:26] | You look just as beautiful in black as you did white. | 你看上去和结婚时一样美丽动人 |
[20:29] | Hey. You look dapper. | 你看起来很潇洒 |
[20:31] | Oh, thank you. You look beautiful. | 谢谢 你看起来很美 |
[20:33] | Blair texted me that she would be here, | 布莱尔发短信说她会过来 |
[20:35] | so I’m–I’m feeling a little bit better. | 我感觉稍微好点了 |
[20:37] | Then you should probably stay off “Gossip Girl.” | 那你应该别看”八卦天后” |
[20:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:41] | Did I miss another diary post? | 她又爆料日记内容了吗 |
[20:43] | She was just spotted at the empire. | 有人爆料说她在帝国大厦 |
[20:46] | Come on, she’s probably just telling Chuck | 行了 也许她只是要告诉恰克 |
[20:48] | that–that it’s over between them for good, | 他们之间永远结束了 |
[20:50] | and I bet she’s on her way here now. | 我敢说她马上就过来了 |
[20:53] | Come on, let’s go get you an “Ale-imony” while we wait. | 来吧 我们先去喝杯酒 边喝边等 |
[21:03] | I appreciate you doing all this. | 我感谢你为我做的这一切 |
[21:05] | It’s important that the world know you’re back. | 让世界知道你回来了 这很重要 |
[21:08] | To new partnerships. | 致全新的伙伴关系 |
[21:10] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[21:12] | You didn’t need to buy me a gift. | 你不用给我买礼物 |
[21:14] | Actually, you bought it. | 其实是你买的 |
[21:16] | I was at Harry Winston, | 我去了哈利·温斯顿 |
[21:17] | picking up an apology trinket for Lily. | 想给莉莉挑一件表达歉意的小饰品 |
[21:20] | Helene told me it was in the vault. | 海琳告诉我这件东西在保险箱里 |
[21:22] | I thought you might want it back. | 我想你可能需要把它取回来 |
[21:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:25] | Well, isn’t Blair still the most important thing in your life? | 布莱尔依旧是你人生中最重要的事 不是吗 |
[21:29] | Where’s that last grand gesture we spoke of earlier? | 我们之前讨论时的气势都哪去了 |
[21:33] | Maybe I’ll just hold on to it. | 也许我只能默默埋在心底 |
[21:37] | Lily. What a present surprise. | 莉莉 你能来真是太好了 |
[21:39] | Charles, do you mind if I speak to your father alone? | 查尔斯 可以让我们俩单独聊一会吗 |
[21:41] | I’ll tell everyone we need a few more minutes. | 我去通知大家要再等几分钟 |
[22:00] | I can’t believe how much more grown up you are at your age | 我真不敢相信 |
[22:03] | than I was. | 你比我当年要成熟多了 |
[22:05] | I suppose it’s the divorce, | 我想是离婚的原因吧 |
[22:06] | and all the other mistakes you’ve already made. | 还有其他所有你犯过的错误 |
[22:09] | Well, it won’t get easier any time soon. | 短时间内 情况并不会变好 |
[22:12] | I’m headed for a reckoning– Dan vs. Chuck. | 我需要做出最终选择 丹还是恰克 |
[22:15] | Ooh. You always did love Jane Austen. | 你真是一直都喜欢简·奥斯汀 |
[22:18] | As literature, | 只是她的文字 |
[22:18] | not my life! | 我可不想让我的人生上演她的情节 |
[22:21] | Dan is my best friend. | 丹是我最好的朋友 |
[22:22] | When we’re together, it’s great. | 我们在一起时感觉很棒 |
[22:25] | I feel strong and safe– | 我感觉充满力量和安全感 |
[22:26] | except in his neighborhood. | 除了在他糟糕的家里时 |
[22:29] | And with Chuck? | 和恰克在一起的时候呢 |
[22:32] | I’m vulnerable. | 我很脆弱 |
[22:35] | He’s devastated me, | 他让我心力交瘁 |
[22:36] | but… | 但是 |
[22:38] | he’s also made me happier than I’ve ever been. | 他也给我带来了前所未有的快乐 |
[22:41] | I-I just don’t know which kind of love is better. | 我只是不知道哪种爱更好 |
[22:47] | You probably think I’m pathetic for even caring. | 你可能会认为我为这种事情烦恼很可悲 |
[22:50] | If I was truly powerful, | 如果我真的有能力 |
[22:53] | I’d be content without any man at all. | 不需要男人我也能过得很好 |
[22:55] | Well, even moguls have hearts, my dear. | 大人物们也是有感情的 宝贝 |
[22:59] | Trust me, Blair. | 相信我 布莱尔 |
[23:00] | There isn’t a woman out there more powerful than you are. | 没有人比你更强大 |
[23:03] | You really think so? | 你真的这么认为吗 |
[23:04] | Yes, I do. That’s why I want you to take over my company. | 是的 所以我想让你接管我的公司 |
[23:07] | That’s what I’ve been trying to talk to you about. | 我想和你说的就是这件事 |
[23:10] | I have decided to retire, | 我决定退休了 |
[23:13] | and I know you’ve always said | 我知道你经常说 |
[23:15] | you didn’t want any part of what I do. | 你一点都不想参与我的事业 |
[23:17] | Well, have you seen my closet? | 你看过我的衣橱吗 |
[23:19] | Mm-hmm. | 看过 |
[23:19] | Fashion is art and culture and history | 时尚是艺术 文化和历史 |
[23:21] | and everything I love combined. | 还有一切我喜爱的东西的结合 |
[23:23] | But I’m not a designer. | 但我不是一个设计师 |
[23:25] | So your first order of business | 所以你上任之后的第一件事 |
[23:27] | will be to find the right one to take over. | 就是去找一个好的设计师 |
[23:29] | So what do you say? Will you do it? | 怎么样 你愿意做吗 |
[23:30] | Will a real Waldorf woman carry on the name? | 由一个真正的霍道夫家女人继承家业 |
[23:34] | Yes. Of course yes! | 愿意 当然愿意 |
[23:38] | Hugs? What did I miss? | 在庆祝吗 我错过了什么 |
[23:40] | Knock! Were you raised in a barn? | 敲门 你是在谷仓里长大的吗 |
[23:42] | What are you doing here? I dismissed you hours ago. | 你来这干嘛 几小时之前我就解雇你了 |
[23:45] | Then your diary said | 你日记里不是说 |
[23:46] | I was pathetic for showing up everything alone. | 我总是形单影只 十分可悲吗 |
[23:48] | So I thought we could go to the Shepherds’ party together. | 所以我想我们可以一块去谢菲尔德的派对 |
[23:51] | But is that what you’re wearing? | 你要穿这身吗 |
[23:53] | Serena just left here in exactly the same color scheme. | 瑟琳娜刚走 穿了一样颜色的衣服 |
[23:57] | Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[24:10] | Mmm. Two more prenup shots, please. | 请再来两杯婚前酒 |
[24:12] | You know, maybe I should just text Blair. | 也许我应该直接给布莱尔发短信 |
[24:13] | No. No, don’t do that. That will completely ruin the romance | 不 别发 那会完全破坏了 |
[24:16] | of her showing up to be with you. | 她过来和你在一起的浪漫气氛 |
[24:18] | What? | 什么 |
[24:20] | 爆料: 看起来今天拜斯家 去哈利·温斯顿取东西的 | |
[24:20] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 |
[24:21] | I think–I think Chuck is proposing to her. | 恰克要向她求婚 |
[24:25] | Well, I’m… | 我 |
[24:26] | I’m so sorry, Dan. | 我很遗憾 丹 |
[24:29] | Well, maybe it’s not what we think it is. | 也许不是我们想的那样 |
[24:31] | Or maybe if it is, maybe she’s not gonna say “Yes.” | 就算是那样 她也许不会答应 |
[24:35] | After being rejected at Blair’s wedding, | 布莱尔在婚礼上拒绝了他 |
[24:37] | I don’t think Chuck would– would ever make that move | 我觉得恰克如果不确定她的回答 |
[24:40] | unless he was sure of her answer. | 是不会冒然行动的 |
[24:42] | Well, then I wanna hear that from her. | 那我想听她亲口告诉我 |
[24:47] | Oh! Oh! Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:50] | – I’m so sorry. – No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | -真对不起 -没事 没关系 |
[24:54] | I know somewhere where we can dry off. | 我知道去哪烘干衣服 |
[25:04] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干什么呢 |
[25:06] | Waiting for Blair to change. | 等着布莱尔换好衣服 |
[25:07] | She left. | 她早走了 |
[25:09] | She went through Serena’s room to avoid you. | 为了躲你 她走瑟琳娜的房间离开了 |
[25:17] | 发件人 佩内洛普 布莱尔跟丢了 抱歉 | |
[25:22] | I should’ve known we’d have communication problems | 她偷了我的手机我就该意识到 |
[25:24] | when she stole my phone. | 我们沟通出现问题了 |
[25:25] | Sorry to interrupt your diatribe, | 不好意思 打断一下你的控诉 |
[25:26] | but, um, can you unzip my dress? | 能帮我拉下拉链吗 |
[25:28] | Don’t worry. There’s a slip underneath. | 别担心 我里面穿了衬裙 |
[25:30] | I just can’t get it dry like this. | 穿着衣服没法烘干 |
[25:40] | Wh-where was I with my diatribe? | 我刚才说到哪了 |
[25:42] | Oh, right. Communication. | 对了 沟通 |
[25:43] | She tells me that I never shut up, | 她说我总是喋喋不休 |
[25:44] | but she’s the one that’s always talking. | 但明明是她总在说话 |
[25:46] | It’s not like her to choose Chuck and not say anything. | 一声不吭就选了恰克 这不像她的做法 |
[25:49] | Well, it’s exactly like her, actually. | 其实她就是这样的 |
[25:51] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[25:52] | I just–I can’t protect Blair any longer. | 但我不能继续为布莱尔说好话了 |
[25:53] | All she does is lie and scheme, | 她只会撒谎 制造阴谋 |
[25:55] | and she’s done nothing but hurt you all year. | 这一年来她都在伤害你 |
[25:57] | I thought she’d changed. | 我以为她变了 |
[25:59] | She’s never gonna change. | 她永远都不会改变的 |
[26:00] | Don’t you see, Dan? | 你还不明白吗 丹 |
[26:02] | The Blair that you’re in love with isn’t the real Blair. | 你爱上的那个布莱尔不是真实的布莱尔 |
[26:04] | It’s the one that you created in your book. | 而是你在书中虚构的布莱尔 |
[26:07] | And she’s always loved Chuck. | 而且她永远都爱着恰克 |
[26:10] | She just used you to get between us | 她只是利用你挑拨咱们俩的关系 |
[26:11] | because she knew that I loved you. | 因为她知道我爱你 |
[26:26] | Sorry to bother you before your press conference, | 在记者招待会前打扰你十分抱歉 |
[26:28] | but you said you wanted to be honest moving forward. | 但是你说过今后的日子要彼此真诚 |
[26:31] | I want nothing more. | 我不需要别的了 |
[26:34] | Was there a problem with the annulment papers? | 你对解除婚约协议有异议吗 |
[26:35] | Oh, I was just surprised, uh, | 我只是有点惊讶 |
[26:37] | you didn’t mention them when we spoke. | 我们见面时你没提到这个 |
[26:41] | That’s because Rufus brought them by after I saw you. | 因为鲁弗斯在那之后拿给我的 |
[26:45] | I just assumed | 我以为 |
[26:45] | it was because you’d decided to stay married to him. | 是你决定要坚持和他的婚姻呢 |
[26:48] | I was only trying to honor your wishes, so… | 我只是想尊重你的意愿 |
[26:52] | I should’ve known you’d lure her here. | 我就该想到你把她骗到这里来了 |
[26:55] | How’d you do it? Sob story? Diamond necklace? | 你怎么做到的 悲惨故事还是钻石项链 |
[26:58] | I should get to the press conference. | 我该去出席记者会了 |
[27:01] | I’ll give you two some privacy. | 你们单独聊聊吧 |
[27:10] | How dare you have annulment papers drawn up behind my back. | 你怎能背着我制定解除婚约协议 |
[27:13] | I tried to call you. You didn’t answer. | 我给你打电话了 你没接 |
[27:15] | I wanted to give us a chance to work things out | 在巴特制造麻烦前 |
[27:16] | before Bart started causing problems. | 我想给我们一个解决问题的机会 |
[27:19] | Our problems long predate Bart’s return. | 我们的问题早在巴特回来前就出现了 |
[27:21] | You haven’t spoken to me in weeks. | 你几个星期没跟我说话 |
[27:23] | You’ve h–you’ve had no interest in working on our marriage | 在你意识到有竞争者前 |
[27:25] | until you saw this as a competition with him. | 你完全没有解决我们问题的兴趣 |
[27:28] | He’s manipulating you to choose him. | 他在诱导你选他 |
[27:30] | Well, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[27:33] | He signed the papers. | 他签了字 |
[27:35] | It’ll be my choice who I stay married to, not yours. | 但保持跟谁的婚约是我的选择 不是你的 |
[27:45] | I am pleased to announce that Bass Industries | 我很高兴地宣布拜斯实业 |
[27:47] | will now truly be a family business | 现在开始是一个真正的家族企业了 |
[27:50] | with the return of the man who taught me never to give up, | 即使离世之际 也在教我永不放弃的人 |
[27:54] | even on the dead– | 回来了 |
[27:56] | My father, Bart Bass. | 请欢迎我的父亲 巴特·拜斯 |
[28:00] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢 儿子 |
[28:22] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[28:24] | I’ve made my choice. I know who I need to be with. | 我做出选择了 我知道要跟谁在一起了 |
[28:28] | I’m on my way to tell him now. | 我现在就去告诉他 |
[28:41] | Of course, none of this would’ve been possible | 当然 若没有我儿子恰克 |
[28:42] | without my son Chuck. | 这一切都是不可能的 |
[28:44] | So thank you, Chuck, for keeping my seat warm. | 所以谢谢 恰克 你保住了我的位子 |
[28:48] | So starting today, | 所以从今天起 |
[28:51] | I will be the only Bass | 我将会是拜斯实业 |
[28:54] | in Bass Industries. | 唯一的掌管者 |
[28:55] | Thank you. Any questions? | 谢谢各位 还有问题吗 |
[29:06] | Some secrets even I couldn’t see coming. | 有些秘密真是连我都无法预见 |
[29:09] | Bye-bye, baby Bass. | 再见了 小小拜斯 |
[29:24] | I thought that went well. | 我觉得记者会很顺利 |
[29:26] | What’d you want to discuss? | 你想谈什么 |
[29:28] | You said this was a family business. | 你说我们是家族企业的 |
[29:30] | What happened to us being partners? | 我们的合作计划怎么了 |
[29:32] | You said partnership. | 是你说的合作 |
[29:34] | I said nothing | 我什么都没说 |
[29:34] | and did what was best for my company. | 只是做了对我的公司最好的选择 |
[29:36] | The only reason this company still exists | 这公司还存在的唯一原因 |
[29:37] | is because I saved it. | 是因为我保住了它 |
[29:39] | All I’ve done is work to protect your legacy. | 我所做的一切都是在努力保护你的产业 |
[29:42] | And pine after Blair Waldorf. | 也是为了追求布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[29:44] | Blair has nothing to do | 布莱尔和我管理企业的方式 |
[29:45] | with the way I’ve handled this business. | 没有任何关系 |
[29:47] | You didn’t try and trade her for a hotel deed? | 你确实试图用她换取酒店合约了吧 |
[29:50] | You didn’t let everything fall apart when you ran away from her | 你没有为了远离她而跑去欧洲 |
[29:52] | all the way to Europe? | 进而差点毁掉一切吗 |
[29:54] | You didn’t just three months ago almost bankrupt yourself | 你三个月前没有为了帮她解除婚约 |
[29:57] | trying to get her out of her marriage? | 而差点弄得自己破产吗 |
[29:59] | I had hoped you had outgrown such foolish behavior, | 我曾希望你能长大 不再做这些傻事 |
[30:02] | but you’re still willing to throw everything away | 但你依然愿意为了一个玩弄你的女孩 |
[30:04] | for a girl who’s done nothing but toy with you. | 放弃一切 |
[30:08] | And you proved that when you took that engagement ring. | 你在拿到订婚戒指时的表情证明了一切 |
[30:10] | You gave me it. | 戒指是你给我的 |
[30:11] | You encouraged me to win her back! | 是你鼓励我把她追回来的 |
[30:13] | It was a test | 那是个测试 |
[30:17] | to see if you were ready to be a Bass, | 我想看看你是否准备好要做拜斯传人 |
[30:20] | to do the things you need to do to be a great man, | 做成为伟人 应做的事 |
[30:23] | – And you failed. – Failed? | -而你失败了 -失败 |
[30:26] | I got you out of hiding. | 我帮你摆脱了东躲西藏的状态 |
[30:28] | I took down your enemy. | 我扳倒了你的对手 |
[30:30] | I built this Empire! | 我建立了帝国酒店 |
[30:31] | No, no, no, no, the most you have done | 不不不 你做的基本只是 |
[30:34] | is used my money to redecorate. | 用我的钱重新装修了一下 |
[30:37] | Bass Industries needs to be run by a man, | 拜斯实业需要一个男人来管理 |
[30:41] | not a boy. | 而不是一个男孩 |
[30:43] | You’ve never grown up. | 你从没长大过 |
[30:44] | Maybe you can start now. | 也许你现在可以开始成长了 |
[30:55] | Well, that was definitely not what I expected to happen tonight. | 我可没想到今晚会发生这样的事 |
[30:57] | Not that it–it was bad. It wasn’t. | 我不是说这是坏事 这不算什么坏事 |
[30:58] | Oh, don’t sound so surprised. We were always good together. | 别这么惊讶 我们在一起总是很好 |
[31:02] | Yeah, we were, weren’t we? | 是啊 不是吗 |
[31:05] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:09] | That’s weird. Your camera’s on. | 好奇怪 你的手机录像开着 |
[31:11] | Uh, no, no, it’s not. | 不会 我没开 |
[31:12] | Whoa, I think it was recording us, actually. | 我觉得它可能把我们录下来了 |
[31:14] | Oh, gosh! | 哦天呐 |
[31:15] | Maybe I-I hit the button when I was cleaning up the spill. | 也许是我清理台子时碰到按钮了 |
[31:17] | Here, let me erase it. | 给我 我把记录删了 |
[31:18] | 计划完成 我会把布莱尔拖在家里 布莱尔走丢了 抱歉 | |
[31:22] | You had Penelope keep Blair home? | 你让佩内洛普拖住了布莱尔 |
[31:24] | You knew that she wasn’t with Chuck the whole time. | 你一直知道她没跟恰克在一起 |
[31:26] | No. No, that’s… that’s not true. | 不 不是这样 |
[31:28] | She was spotted at the Empire. You saw that yourself. | 她去帝国大厦被拍到 你自己看见了的 |
[31:30] | You manipulated me into thinking that I was over | 你让我以为我和她完了 |
[31:32] | so I would cheat on her. | 所以我才会背叛她 |
[31:33] | Oh, come on, Dan, we both did this. | 拜托 丹 事是我们一起做的 |
[31:36] | What were you gonna do with this? | 你要拿录像去做什么 |
[31:37] | You gonna–you gonna post this video on “Gossip girl”? | 发给”八卦天后”吗 |
[31:42] | I gotta get out of here. | 我要走了 |
[31:46] | Wait! look, Blair really did choose Chuck. | 等等 你看 布莱尔确实选了恰克 |
[31:50] | 凯蒂: 布莱尔回恰克那里了 | |
[31:52] | I don’t know who you are anymore. | 我都不认识你了 |
[32:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:12] | I don’t need your pity. | 我不需要你的怜悯 |
[32:14] | I’m not here because I pity you. | 我来这里不是可怜你 |
[32:18] | I’m here because it’s time I was honest with you. | 我之所以来 是因为想对你坦白心意 |
[32:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:28] | I’m in love with you. | 我一直爱你 |
[32:30] | I have tried to kill it, to run away from it, | 我曾试图扼杀它 逃避它 |
[32:33] | But I can’t and I don’t want to anymore. | 但我做不到 也不想继续了 |
[32:35] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[32:36] | So now we can be together. | 所以我们可以在一起了 |
[32:39] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这不是你所期望的吗 |
[32:40] | It was, | 曾期望 |
[32:42] | before I lost everything. | 但那是在我失去一切之前 |
[32:44] | Bass Industries isn’t everything. | 拜斯实业不是你的一切 |
[32:47] | I’m gonna take over my mother’s company, and… | 我要接手我妈妈的公司了 |
[32:50] | it can be our future. | 我们可以在那里共筑未来 |
[32:52] | The only reason Waldorf Designse hasing future | 霍道夫设计公司有未来的唯一原因 |
[32:54] | is because I gave mine up for it. | 是我把自己的给了它 |
[32:57] | My father was right. | 我爸爸是对的 |
[32:59] | I always put you first, | 我总是把你放在第一位 |
[33:01] | and you bet against me every time. | 而你永远都会反对我 |
[33:05] | Now I have nothing. | 现在我什么都没了 |
[33:06] | You have me. | 你有我 |
[33:09] | That’s not enough. | 那不够 |
[33:12] | I need a future. | 我需要未来 |
[33:15] | Then let me be part of it. | 那就让我成为其中一部分 |
[33:16] | I don’t want to be Mr. Blair Waldorf. | 我不想做布莱尔·霍道夫先生 |
[33:22] | I’m Chuck Bass. | 我是恰克·拜斯 |
[33:25] | Poor B. | 可怜的B |
[33:26] | Now that she’s revealed what’s in her heart, | 现在她吐露了全部心意 |
[33:28] | guess these diary’s days are dead, | 我想她日记里的秘密 |
[33:31] | along with her happily ever after. | 和幸福的过去都一去不复返了 |
[33:46] | I’m off to meet Jack. | 我要去见杰克 |
[33:47] | Turns out my father cut him out of the company, too. | 我爸把他也踢出了公司 |
[33:50] | I’m not surprised. | 没什么奇怪的 |
[33:51] | But are you sure you wanna partner with the guy? | 但你确定要跟他合作吗 |
[33:52] | I need resources if I’m going to get back | 父亲偷走了我亲手打造的一切 |
[33:54] | what I built and my father stole. | 要想夺回来 我需要资金 |
[33:57] | Nobody does resource management | 对于资金管理 |
[33:58] | better than a vengeful Jack Bass. | 没人比满腹仇恨的杰克·拜斯更在行了 |
[34:01] | Good luck. | 好运兄弟 |
[34:02] | I’ll see ya. | 回见 |
[34:06] | You sure you don’t wanna come tour the northwest with me? | 真不跟我一起去西北散散心吗 |
[34:09] | A little fresh air might be good after your last few months. | 压抑了几个月 呼吸点新鲜空气也不错 |
[34:12] | I would love to hang out with you and nature, | 我也想和你一起 跟大自然来个亲密接触 |
[34:13] | but I have worked too hard on “The Spectator” to leave it now. | 但我的心血都在《观察家》上 实在走不开 |
[34:15] | So… | 所以… |
[34:16] | Well, I should go then. | 好吧 那我走啦 |
[34:19] | I have to finish all the paperwork | 我要把茜茜留下的不动产捐出去 |
[34:20] | to donate Cece’s estate before I fly out. | 走之前还有很多文件要签 |
[34:25] | Wait. Where did you decide to leave the money? | 等下 你要把钱捐给谁 |
[34:28] | I found a worthy cause. | 很有意义的项目哦 |
[34:32] | Well, at least an annulment will be easier than a messy divorce. | 最起码解除婚姻协议 比离婚简单得多 |
[34:39] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[34:40] | I can only have one marriage, | 我只能嫁给一个人 |
[34:44] | and this just isn’t one anymore. | 现在却有两个老公 |
[35:05] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[35:07] | That didn’t sound too easy. | 听起来很不容易 |
[35:08] | Well, it’s, um, a lot easier | 有你的支持 |
[35:10] | knowing how supportive you’ve been. | 事情就好办多了 |
[35:12] | We both have a lot of making up to do. | 我们有很多需要弥补的事 |
[35:15] | I look forward to continuing the process | 我非常期待 今年夏天能在汉普顿 |
[35:18] | this summer in the Hamptons. | 再续前缘 |
[35:34] | I’m busy. | 我在忙 |
[35:36] | I never meant for you to get caught in the crossfire | 我真的不是故意把你牵扯进 |
[35:38] | of my battle with Blair. | 我和布莱尔的战争 |
[35:40] | I deleted the video, so no one knows about it | 我把那段视频删了 不会再有人知道 |
[35:43] | and no one got hurt. | 也不会有人受伤害 |
[35:44] | And please don’t act like you’re innocent here. | 你也别装无辜 |
[35:46] | I mean, it was mutual. We both used each other. | 我们是两厢情愿 各取所需 |
[35:52] | I was trying to escape my own pain, | 我想逃避痛苦 |
[35:53] | and you were trying to destroy your best friend. | 你却想毁掉自己最好的朋友 |
[35:55] | Those are two different things. | 这两件事性质完全不同 |
[35:56] | I’m sorry for how it happened, but I love you, Dan, | 对这一切我很抱歉 但我爱你 丹 |
[35:59] | and I don’t think that you would’ve done what you did | 而且我觉得 如果你对我一点感觉都没有 |
[36:01] | if you didn’t still have feelings for me. | 你也不会那么做 |
[36:03] | And now there’s nothing standing in the way of us. | 现在我俩之间再无障碍 |
[36:06] | Serena, there is no “us”. There’s only you. | 瑟琳娜 没有我俩 只有你 |
[36:09] | And–and now that our parents are splitting up, | 现在我们的父母也分开了 |
[36:11] | I never have to see you again. | 我也不用再见你 |
[36:16] | The French say, | 法语中有这么一句话 |
[36:17] | “Plus ca change, plus c’est la meme chose.” | “世间万变 吾心永恒” |
[36:22] | Sounds romantic. | 很浪漫的说法哦 |
[36:27] | Hey, can you meet me? I’m on my way. | 能见个面吗 我马上到 |
[36:30] | But all it means is, | 其实意思就是 |
[36:31] | “The more things change, the more they stay the same.” | “万变不离其宗” |
[36:35] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚啦 |
[36:37] | You have no idea how many signatures it took | 你不知道为了帮你拿到这些钱 |
[36:39] | for me to get you this money. | 我签了多少文件 |
[36:41] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[36:43] | Cece gave it to you. I’m just giving it back. | 茜茜本来就是留给你的 我只是物归原主 |
[36:48] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:50] | If you ever need anything… | 如果你需要我做什么… |
[36:52] | After Lily sabotaged my mom’s defense, | 莉莉破坏了对我母亲的辩护 |
[36:54] | I just need you to keep our agreement. | 我只需要你遵守我们的约定 |
[36:57] | Take down Lily. | 搞垮莉莉 |
[36:59] | I’m looking forward to it. | 这也是我的愿望 |
[37:01] | But I thought you were giving away your money | 你放弃了所有的财产 |
[37:04] | so you didn’t become like the rest of your family? | 就是为了不想变得和你的家人一样吗 |
[37:07] | I’m not. | 的确是 |
[37:10] | You are. | 但你想 |
[37:12] | Outsiders remain on the outside… | 局外人永远置身事外 |
[37:15] | at least for now. | 起码现在暂时是这样 |
[37:23] | That is your third sigh since the Seventh Arrondissement. | 进入第七区后 这已经是你第三次叹气了 |
[37:27] | Are you having regrets | 你后悔吗 |
[37:29] | about leaving without speaking to Serena? | 一走了之 没告诉瑟琳娜 |
[37:32] | Not at all. | 一点都不 |
[37:33] | Those were “I love Paris” sighs. | 我只是在感叹巴黎的美好 |
[37:38] | I can’t wait to start | 我已经迫不及待 |
[37:39] | discussing heel heights and hem lengths. | 想开始讨论高跟鞋的设计和裙摆长度啦 |
[37:41] | Good. | 那就好 |
[37:43] | I wanna be sure that you’re ready for this. | 我只是想确定 你有没有准备好 |
[37:45] | You don’t have any loose ends to tie up back home? | 现在没有烂摊子等着你去收拾了吧 |
[37:49] | Nothing’s holding me back anymore. | 什么都阻挡不了我 |
[37:51] | I know what I want, and I’m gonna get it. | 我知道自己想要什么 我也会得到它 |
[37:54] | The queen B. ascends to reign over a new kingdom… | B女王即将开始统治全新的王国 |
[38:16] | Number 24 black. | 二十四点 |
[38:18] | Blackjack. | 二十一点 |
[38:20] | Puts us up $3 million. | 再押300万 |
[38:22] | Two more and we’ll be able to buy our way into the only game | 再赢两次 我们就有足够资本 |
[38:24] | that can really help us take down Bart Bass. | 扳倒巴特·拜斯了 |
[38:26] | As long as the pit boss doesn’t make you for counting cards. | 只要你别被赌台经理看中 去主持牌局 |
[38:31] | Place your bet. | 下注吧 |
[38:33] | Stay at 17. | 稳住17点 |
[38:35] | And the wild cards just keep getting wilder. | 这场肆无忌惮的赌局越来越疯狂 |
[38:48] | This came from Diana Payne. | 戴安娜·佩恩寄来的 |
[38:50] | Thank you. Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[39:33] | Mm. Dan humphrey. | 丹·汉弗瑞 |
[39:36] | Come to whisk me away | 是来带我去享受 |
[39:37] | for a rendezvous under the Tuscan sun? | 托斯卡纳的阳光约会吗 |
[39:39] | You’re lucky you’re on my free pass list. | 你很幸运 在我无责任性体验名人录里 |
[39:40] | Otherwise, Philip might’ve put up a fuss. | 否则菲利普不会善罢甘休的 |
[39:42] | This invitation isn’t about seduction, Georgina. | 乔治娜 这不是偷情 |
[39:44] | It’s about scandal. | 而是挖掘丑闻 |
[39:45] | Can’t a girl have both? | 不能两者兼顾吗 |
[39:46] | I need your photographic memory | 我需要你记下所有细节 |
[39:48] | and your passion for social upheaval | 发挥你制造混乱的本事 |
[39:49] | to help me write the book about the upper east side– | 帮我写一本关于上东区的书 |
[39:52] | the book I should’ve written from the beginning. | 一本我一开始就该写的书 |
[39:55] | Mm, nothing like a scorned lover to scorch the earth. | 受伤的情人 要报复世界咯 |
[39:58] | I can hardly wait. | 太令人期待了 |
[40:00] | But even the same characters | 但即使是同样的人 |
[40:02] | can start to play a new power game… | 要开始一场新的权力游戏 |
[40:09] | and old stars can cease to shine. | 旧日的明星也不再闪耀 |
[40:12] | S always said she wanted to be left alone. | S总说 她想独自呆着 |
[40:15] | Now she’ll get her wish. | 现在她如愿以偿 |
[40:20] | Damian sent me. | 达米恩让我来的 |
[40:22] | Do you have what I asked for? | 有我想要的东西吗 |
[40:30] | Damian said you like to party. | 达米安说你喜欢派对 |
[40:38] | I’m Zeke, by the way. | 对了 我叫齐克 |
[40:40] | I don’t care what your name is. | 我不在乎你叫什么 |
[40:44] | As far as I’m concerned, | 据我所知 |
[40:46] | Serena van der Woodsen doesn’t exist. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森已经不存在了 |
[41:03] | Is there a seat available? | 还有座位吗 |
[41:05] | Yes. Take mine. | 坐我这儿吧 |
[41:10] | Thanks for the call. | 谢谢你打电话给我 |
[41:17] | You fought for me all year. | 你一直在为我努力 |
[41:20] | I’ve come to fight for you. | 现在轮到我为你付出了 |
[41:22] | Will you be joining the game? | 要加入游戏吗 |
[41:25] | You said I always bet against you, | 你说 我一直和你对着干 |
[41:28] | But this time, I’m all in. | 但这次 我和你站在一边 |
[41:34] | Your bet, sir? | 您的赌注是什么 先生 |
[41:41] | What did I say about letting the chips fall where they may? | 我不是说了吗 放手下注吧 |
[41:45] | See you next fall. | 秋季见 |
[41:47] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |