时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Blair, I just got invited | 布莱尔 我刚接到 |
[00:06] | to the Institute of Arts and Letters’ | 文学艺术学会的邀请 |
[00:07] | summer artists retreat. | 邀我今夏到罗马度假 |
[00:08] | That’s incredible! But what could possibly be the problem, | 真不可思议 那还有什么好犹豫的呢 |
[00:11] | besides Rome in August? | 除了罗马的夏天很热 |
[00:13] | I need your photographic memory | 我需要你记下所有细节 |
[00:14] | and your passion for social upheaval | 发挥你制造混乱的本事 |
[00:16] | to help me write the book about the upper east side. | 帮我写一本关于上东区的书 |
[00:18] | My computer’s gone. | 我的电脑不见了 |
[00:19] | It’s gossip girl. She took it. | “八卦天后”拿走了 |
[00:20] | After we got the address for tonight, | 拿到今晚的活动地址后 |
[00:21] | I gave it to Gossip Girl. | 我就发给了”八卦天后” |
[00:24] | I just need you to keep our agreement. | 我只需要你遵守我们的约定 |
[00:26] | Take down Lily. | 搞垮莉莉 |
[00:27] | You can’t hold me responsible for everything bad in your life. | 你不能因为生活不顺就全都怪我 |
[00:29] | I can because you are. | 我能 因为你就是起因 |
[00:31] | I want you gone for good. Pack your things. | 我希望你离开这 收拾你的行李 |
[00:34] | Serena, their is no “us”. | 瑟琳娜 不要用”我们”这个词 |
[00:35] | And–and now that our parents are splitting up, | 现在我们的父母也分开了 |
[00:37] | I never have to see you again. | 我也不用再见你 |
[00:39] | Do you have what I asked for? | 有我想要的东西吗 |
[00:40] | What did we bury in that coffin? | 我们埋葬的那具棺材里是什么 |
[00:43] | Starting today, | 所以从今天起 |
[00:44] | I will be the only Bass in Bass Industries. | 我将会是拜斯实业唯一的掌管者 |
[00:48] | All I’ve done is work to protect your legacy. | 我所做的一切都是在努力保护你的产业 |
[00:50] | And pine after Blair Waldorf. | 也是为了追求布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[00:52] | I’m gonna take over my mother’s company, | 我要接手我妈妈的公司了 |
[00:54] | and it can be our future. | 我们可以在那里共筑未来 |
[00:56] | You said I always bet against you, | 你说 我一直和你对着干 |
[00:58] | but this time I’m all in. | 但这次 我和你站在一边 |
[01:29] | Could it be any hotter? | 还能再热点吗 |
[01:31] | It’s a good thing you’re not fair-skinned. | 还好你不是白皮肤 |
[01:32] | Otherwise, your summer “Under the tuscan sun” | 否则你的托斯卡纳艳阳下之旅 |
[01:35] | would end up under a scalpel, removing a melanoma. | 就得以手术摘除黑素瘤告终 |
[01:38] | I know it was my idea, | 虽然是我叫你来的 |
[01:39] | but why did I bring you to Italy? | 但是我们为什么要来意大利 |
[01:40] | I should be at the workshop right now in Rome | 我这会应该在罗马的研讨会上 |
[01:42] | with all of the other writers, writing. | 和其他作家一起奋笔疾书 |
[01:44] | You shouldn’t be creating in a workshop. | 你不应该在研讨会上进行创作 |
[01:46] | You’re not an elf. | 你又不是精灵 |
[01:48] | Besides, how can you possibly be inspired inside? | 而且 在那种环境下你怎么会有灵感呢 |
[01:51] | But here, on the other hand, | 而在这个地方 |
[01:53] | if you’re really looking for payback, | 如果你真的想有所回报 |
[01:56] | then what better place | 想要打破上东区的黑暗时代 |
[01:57] | to knock the upper east side out of the dark ages | 有什么地方 |
[01:59] | than in the cradle of the renaissance itself? | 会比文艺复兴的起源地更合适呢 |
[02:02] | Da Vinci, Galileo, Humphrey… | 达芬奇 伽利略 汉弗瑞 |
[02:05] | Underwood? | 安德伍 |
[02:06] | Oh, dio mio. Have you learned nothing? | 老天 你还没长教训吗 |
[02:08] | Technology means hackers. | 高科技意味着被黑客攻击的可能 |
[02:11] | We’re going old school. | 我们走传统路线 |
[02:12] | Don’t just stand there. Start typing. | 别傻站着 快去打字 |
[02:17] | Oh, grazie. I’m parched. | 谢谢 我渴死了 |
[02:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:22] | You’ll get yours when I get mine. | 写完才能喝 |
[02:24] | Real names this time. No holding back. | 这次用真名 无须顾忌 |
[02:25] | Everyone gets exposed. The naked truth. | 爆料每一个人 揭露赤裸的真相 |
[02:35] | Faster! Faster! Faster! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[02:37] | Could this take any longer? | 慢死了 |
[02:59] | I’m gonna ride this thing all night long. | 我要坐一晚上的车 |
[03:01] | I hate trains. | 火车真讨厌 |
[03:03] | Excuse me. Can you, like, move your leg? | 抱歉 你能收下腿吗 |
[03:09] | My god! | 老天 |
[03:18] | Do… | 再 |
[03:20] | that… | 来 |
[03:21] | again. | 一次 |
[03:24] | What’s the rush? | 急什么 |
[03:25] | We’ve got all the time in the world. | 我们有大把的时间 |
[03:32] | Welcome back, upper east siders. | 欢迎回来 上东区的各位 |
[03:34] | Call me superstitious, | 你们可以认为我很迷信 |
[03:35] | but I’ve got a feeling this fall could be my last season. | 但是我感觉这个秋天会是我的最后一季了 |
[03:39] | Let’s face it. I’ve been at this a long time. | 面对现实吧 我在这里已经很长时间了 |
[03:43] | But age breeds wisdom, | 但是时间的增长带来智慧的增加 |
[03:45] | and this I know– | 我知道的是 |
[03:46] | The best is yet to come. | 好戏还在后头 |
[03:53] | You both look so relaxed. | 你们两个看起来精神都很好 |
[03:55] | Hamptons good for the soul, huh? | 汉普顿斯是个身心修养的好地方吧 |
[03:56] | Well, yes, the Hamptons were lovely, | 对 汉普斯顿很不错 |
[03:58] | but nothing compares to the Seychelles, | 但是哪里都比不上塞舌尔群岛 |
[04:00] | where Bart and I renewed our vows. | 我和巴特重新携手誓言 |
[04:02] | Which was restorative. | 真是滋补良药 |
[04:05] | But our time with Eric off the African coast | 但是和艾瑞克在非洲海岸那段时间 |
[04:06] | was the highlight. | 才是最精彩的 |
[04:08] | Have you heard from Mr. Chuck? | 您有恰克先生的消息吗 |
[04:09] | Well, we’re hoping Charles used his summer to relax | 希望查尔斯的夏天 |
[04:12] | as much as we have. | 和我们过得一样轻松愉快 |
[04:14] | Well, I’m sure as soon as he sees what happy couple you are, | 我相信只要他看到您两位现在幸福的样子 |
[04:17] | happy family won’t be far behind. | 原来的幸福家庭很快就会回来的 |
[04:19] | I’m not so sure. | 我不那么确定 |
[04:22] | Look at all this. It’ll take weeks to get through. | 看看这一堆 得好几周才能看完 |
[04:26] | I thought Serena was keeping the apartment in order. | 我以为瑟琳娜在 这里会井井有条呢 |
[04:28] | Well, that was the deal. | 原本是这样的 |
[04:30] | And since she’s been ignoring my texts, | 她不回我的短信 |
[04:31] | our primary mode of communication, | 而我们俩沟通基本就靠短信 |
[04:34] | I assumed she was taking care of it. | 我也以为她在照看这里 |
[04:37] | Vanya? | 瓦尼亚 |
[04:39] | When is Serena gonna be back? | 瑟琳娜什么时候回来 |
[04:42] | Miss Serena? | 瑟琳娜小姐吗 |
[04:43] | I haven’t seen her all summer. | 我整个夏天都没有见到她 |
[05:02] | I really appreciate you taking the time to meet with me. | 你能抽空见我 十分感谢 |
[05:04] | Yeah, well, it’s nice to have | 换个人来问问题 |
[05:05] | someone else asking the questions for a change. | 挺好的 |
[05:07] | Plus professor Peiser taught | 而且在哥伦比亚大学的时候 |
[05:08] | my favorite journalism class at Columbia. | 佩泽尔教授的新闻课是我最喜欢的课程 |
[05:10] | Well, clearly it worked. I mean, look how successful you are. | 你显然学以致用了 看看你现在多成功 |
[05:14] | Well, we’re about to find out. | 我们以后会知道的 |
[05:15] | I think it’s really brave, | 你决定自己运营《观察家》 |
[05:17] | you deciding to run “The spectator” on your own. | 我觉得你很勇敢 |
[05:19] | No investors, no partners, no safety net. | 没有投资人 不靠父母 没有安全保障 |
[05:22] | Wait, are you here to freak me out | 等等 你是来吓唬我的 |
[05:23] | or write a paper on–on my paper? | 还是想写一篇关于我们报社的论文 |
[05:25] | Sorry. I’m just impressed. | 抱歉 我只是觉得很钦佩 |
[05:28] | I wouldn’t be going it alone if I didn’t think I could succeed. | 我如果没有把握是不会独自运营的 |
[05:31] | And I have a story on the horizon | 我还有一个即将完成的故事 |
[05:32] | I know is gonna secure the company’s future. | 能够保证公司的未来发展 |
[05:35] | You wouldn’t happen to want | 你不会是想要 |
[05:36] | To give professor Peiser’s class an exclusive? | 对佩泽尔教授的弟子另眼相看吗 |
[05:38] | No. | 不会 |
[05:39] | But I like your initiative, | 但我喜欢你的积极主动 |
[05:41] | And if we’re still in business by the time you graduate. | 如果公司能撑到你毕业的话 |
[05:43] | Maybe I’ll interview you for a job. | 我愿意让你来一展身手 |
[05:48] | Lily, hey. How are you? | 莉莉 你好 |
[05:51] | Serena? No, I haven’t heard from her all summer. | 瑟琳娜吗 不 我整个夏天都没她的消息 |
[05:54] | I assumed she was somewhere | 我想她可能在图鲁姆[墨西哥城市] |
[05:55] | between Tulum and the Turks and caicos. | 也许去了土耳其或是凯科斯群岛[拉丁美洲] |
[05:59] | Don’t–don’t worry about it. | 先别着急 |
[06:01] | Serena’s disappeared on us before, | 瑟琳娜以前也爱玩失踪 |
[06:03] | But we always find her, and she’s always fine. | 但我们总能找到她 她不会出事的 |
[06:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:10] | I am well aware of the deadlines, mother. | 妈妈 关于最后期限我心里有数 |
[06:12] | You don’t need to put any more pressure on me. | 你不用总是给我施压 |
[06:14] | The stress is making my hair fall out in clumps. | 我的头发都因为压力变得乱糟糟了 |
[06:17] | Thank god for this chapeau. | 多亏有帽子能遮丑 |
[06:20] | If the Olsen twins can build a fashion empire | 如果连奥尔森姐妹都能设计服装 |
[06:22] | bossing around pattern drafters, then so can I. | 建立起时尚帝国 我也肯定能行 |
[06:26] | Oh, I have to go. | 我要挂电话了 |
[06:27] | Someone I actually want to speak to just walked up. | 和我聊得来的人走过来了 |
[06:31] | A bientot, maman. | 妈妈 一会儿再聊 |
[06:34] | Bonjour, ma cherie. | 亲爱的 日安 |
[06:35] | Ca va, Jean Pierre? How was your meeting? | 让·皮埃尔 你好 会开得如何 |
[06:37] | Good. Now that it’s over, I can be here with you. | 很好 都处理好了我才能来见你 |
[06:41] | You frenchmen. Must be why I always come back to Paris. | 法国人就是体贴 难怪我总喜欢来巴黎 |
[06:45] | Your mother again? | 又被妈妈唠叨了 |
[06:48] | I actually wish it was. | 比那更糟 |
[06:51] | It’s my friend Nate. Someone we know is missing. | 是我的朋友内特 他说我们的朋友失踪了 |
[06:54] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[06:55] | Who can say? She does it all the time. | 谁知道呢 她经常这样 |
[06:58] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 没什么大不了 |
[07:00] | You don’t sound convinced. | 你在担心 |
[07:02] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[07:04] | When I kicked her out of my apartment | 那次把她赶出我的公寓 |
[07:05] | and told her my life would be better off without her in it. | 并告诉她没有她我会过得更好 |
[07:08] | It appears she got the message. What are you going to do? | 她到是依言而行 你有什么打算 |
[07:10] | Exactly what needs to be done– | 顺势而为 |
[07:12] | Set some more meetings with buyers, | 和卖家勤开会 多沟通 |
[07:13] | Look at the latest sketches, | 查看最新草图 |
[07:14] | Contact the textile mill | 联系纺织厂 |
[07:16] | To see if they can move up production dates. | 看看能不能提前交货 |
[07:17] | You don’t have to take all this down. | 你不用亲自动手记 |
[07:19] | You’re not my assistant. | 这些交给助手做就行 |
[07:20] | No. | 是不用我做 |
[07:22] | But I do care about you, | 但我关心你 |
[07:24] | Which is why I’m booking you a ticket back to New York. | 所以我为你订了回纽约的机票 |
[07:27] | That’s where you need to be right now. | 你该回去看看 |
[07:30] | For your friend. | 关心一下朋友 |
[07:32] | First class? | 头等舱吗 |
[07:33] | Bulkhead by the window. | 靠窗独立舱 |
[07:35] | Merci. | 多谢 |
[07:36] | De rien. | 不客气 |
[07:43] | Did this really happen, you and Serena? | 你写的是真的吗 你和瑟琳娜竟然 |
[07:45] | On the bar of the Campbell apartment. | 在坎贝尔公寓的酒吧里乱搞 |
[07:47] | Every dirty detail exactly as it occurred. | 活色生香的场面句句写实 |
[07:49] | Not that. | 我不是说这个 |
[07:50] | The part where you guys get it on is “Fifty shades of boring” | 这场性爱让你写的乏味至极 |
[07:52] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[07:54] | After that, when you realized that she had a sex tape. | 我是说 后来你发现她存有性爱录像 |
[07:56] | She said she erased it, | 她说把录像删掉了 |
[07:57] | But did you actually see her do it? | 但你亲眼看她删了吗 |
[08:03] | No. I-I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[08:04] | I mean, she said she would. I’m sure she did. | 她说会删掉 我相信她 |
[08:06] | So she might still have it. | 这么说她也许没删 |
[08:11] | Are you going to answer that? | 你要接电话吗 |
[08:12] | No. It’s Blair again, | 不 又是布莱尔打来的 |
[08:14] | And I know you might not believe this, | 说出来你可能不信 |
[08:15] | But I’d rather listen to you than | 我宁愿听你废话也不愿意听她 |
[08:17] | Blair and her excuses for dumping me. | 乱扯甩掉我的烂借口 |
[08:21] | Dan, finally! Thank you for picking up. | 丹 你可算接电话了 谢谢你 |
[08:23] | I know you’ve been dodging my calls all summer, | 我知道你整个夏天都躲着我 |
[08:25] | But… I talked to Nate, | 但我和内特谈过了 |
[08:27] | and no one knows where Serena is. | 还有 瑟琳娜失踪了 |
[08:29] | I thought you two might be together, hating me. | 我想你们俩也许在一起恨我 |
[08:32] | Are you with her? | 你和她在一起吗 |
[08:34] | Hello, Blair. | 布莱尔 你好 |
[08:37] | Georgina. | 乔治娜 |
[08:39] | I should’ve known it was you | 我早该猜到是你 |
[08:41] | From the sound of that disdainful silence. | 你最爱玩这种诡异的沉默 |
[08:42] | Now I don’t even want to know | 我现在不想知道你为什么 |
[08:44] | why you are picking up Dan’s phone, | 会替丹接电话 |
[08:45] | But please put him on so I can speak to him. This is serious. | 但请让我跟他说句话 这事很重要 |
[08:48] | No one has seen Serena for months. | 瑟琳娜已经失踪好几个月了 |
[08:50] | Not even gossip girl has posted about her. | “八卦天后”上也没有她的消息 |
[08:52] | And what could be worse than that? | 最糟也不过如此了 |
[08:54] | Always good catching up, Blair. | 你可真会找借口 布莱尔 |
[08:55] | – Ciao. – Wait! No! No! | -再见 -等等 别挂 |
[09:01] | Okay, change of venue. | 好了 换下一场 |
[09:04] | What? Why? What did Blair say? | 什么 为什么 布莱尔说什么 |
[09:05] | There’s a new ending for your book, | 如果我们能先查到瑟琳娜的下落 |
[09:07] | If we can find Serena before anyone else does. | 你的故事就会有新的结局 |
[09:18] | I don’t understand what we’re doing here, Chuck. | 恰克 我不懂我们为什么要来这里 |
[09:21] | Neither do I. | 我也不明白 |
[09:22] | But I’m trying to find out. | 但我想搞清楚 |
[09:24] | This was the last project my father worked on | 这是我父亲倾注心血的最后一项工程 |
[09:27] | before he | 之后他就 |
[09:28] | How do I put this delicately? | 让我说的婉转点 |
[09:31] | Faked died. | 诈死 |
[09:33] | He said he was in Miami, | 他说自己在迈阿密 |
[09:34] | But he was here in Dubai with you. | 但其实他却和你在迪拜 |
[09:38] | And I already told you everything I know. | 我已经对你知无不言 言无不尽 |
[09:40] | Look, I pored over all the records | 我接手拜斯集团时 |
[09:41] | When I took over bass industries, | 曾仔细查阅过所有记录 |
[09:43] | And there was nothing about a project in Dubai. | 我们在迪拜并没有工程 |
[09:46] | And I know a view this breathtaking | 我清楚此处的美景 |
[09:49] | would’ve taken up my father’s time and interest. | 可能会花费我父亲很多的时间跟兴趣 |
[09:53] | Once again, chuck, I wish I could help. | 我再说一次 恰克 我很想帮你 |
[09:55] | When your father walked away from this, I lost out, too. | 当你父亲复出之时 我也全盘皆输 |
[09:58] | I’m not sure what else I can do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[10:02] | Do you speak unstable psychopath? | 告诉我事情为什么会这么离谱 |
[10:06] | Hello, Georgina. | 乔治娜 你好 |
[10:07] | To what do I owe the displeasure? | 您有何贵干 |
[10:10] | From all around the world, | 我们熟知的上东区主角们 |
[10:11] | Our favorite upper east siders are asking the same question. | 都在追问同一个问题 |
[10:16] | But I couldn’t care less. | 可我却不在乎 |
[10:23] | Serena Van Der woodsen is dead. | 瑟琳娜于我 |
[10:27] | At least to me. | 与死人无异 |
[10:33] | 布莱尔·霍道夫 法国巴黎 – 美国纽约 | |
[10:34] | Spotted at J.F.K. and Teterboro– | 现场播报 在肯尼迪和泰特波罗机场 |
[10:38] | Our favorite U.E.S.Ers reterning home. | 我们最爱的上东区名流们回来了 |
[10:41] | What motivated this sudden flurry of transatlantic travel? | 是什么促成了这场仓促的跨洋旅行呢 |
[10:45] | Could it be a certain passport | 会不会是某张 |
[10:47] | that didn’t get stamped this summer? | 这个夏天没有盖印过的护照呢 |
[10:49] | No, her passport’s here. | 没有 她的护照在家 |
[10:50] | It was in a box with her other things. | 和其他一堆东西塞在盒子里 |
[10:51] | So let’s focus our efforts closer to home. | 我们还是在家附近下功夫吧 |
[10:56] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[10:59] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[11:01] | You didn’t have to come home… | 你不必特意回来的… |
[11:02] | But I am so glad you did. | 不过我很高兴你回来了 |
[11:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:05] | And you’re not alone. | 而且你还带了伴儿 |
[11:06] | Amira Abbar. Hello. | 阿米拉·艾巴尔 你好 |
[11:07] | Amira’s a new friend. We met in Dubai. | 阿米拉是我的新朋友 在迪拜认识的 |
[11:10] | Beautiful city. | 美丽的城市 |
[11:13] | With beautiful women. | 还有美丽的女士 |
[11:16] | I’m Bart Bass. | 我是巴特·拜斯 |
[11:19] | Son, I trust your summer was relaxing. | 儿子 我相信你的夏天一定过得很惬意 |
[11:21] | Indeed, father. | 确实 父亲 |
[11:23] | Nothing like travel to clear the mind. | 什么也比不上净化心灵的旅行 |
[11:25] | I found Dubai fascinating. | 迪拜令人着迷 |
[11:26] | Such a forward-looking city, yet so many links to the past. | 一座让人向前看的城市 也勾起很多回忆 |
[11:29] | It’s true. I showed Chuck all my favorite spots. | 确实 我带恰克去了所有我喜爱的地方 |
[11:33] | Usually, | 通常 |
[11:34] | Chuck can find a woman’s favorite spot all by himself. | 恰克能自己找出女人的可人之处 |
[11:37] | Blair, you’re back, and you brought a friend. | 布莱尔你回来了 还带了朋友 |
[11:40] | And who’s your mystery guest? | 那你的神秘嘉宾又是谁 |
[11:41] | I was just introducing her. Where were we? | 我正在介绍 我们说到哪了 |
[11:43] | Just leaving. | 说到要走 |
[11:45] | Got a couple things to clear up at the office. | 公司还有一堆事情等着处理 |
[11:47] | Yes, I’m gonna head out with you. | 是的 我和你一起出去 |
[11:48] | I have one more place to check for Serena. | 我还有一个地方可能会找到瑟琳娜 |
[11:52] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:53] | Amira, I’ll meet you at the hotel. | 阿米拉 我回头再去宾馆找你 |
[11:55] | Uh, yes. You can drop her off on your way to my mother’s. | 对了 你去我母亲那可以顺便送她一程 |
[12:05] | I think there’s jam on the steering wheel. | 我觉得方向盘上有果酱 |
[12:07] | Consider yourself lucky if it’s just jam. | 只是点果酱 你够幸运了 |
[12:08] | I don’t know how much time you’ve spent around babies… | 我不知道你照顾过小孩几次… |
[12:10] | Only yours, when you were pretending he was mine. | 只有你那次 你骗我孩子是我的那次 |
[12:13] | Constant pooping, food throwing, | 不定时尿裤子 呕吐 |
[12:15] | random explosions out of every orifice– | 随机从身体的各个孔里爆出东西 |
[12:17] | Babies are nauseating. | 小孩子太让人恶心了 |
[12:20] | Not that I don’t love being a mother. | 不是说我不喜欢当妈妈 |
[12:21] | Just not as much as going on secret missions with me. | 只是不像对和我一起做秘密任务这么狂热 |
[12:23] | A woman shouldn’t have to choose. | 身为女人没得选 |
[12:25] | So wait, who– who were you texting | 等等 你刚在给谁发短信 |
[12:27] | When Philip dropped the Van off? | 菲利普什么时候让瑟琳娜下的车 |
[12:28] | ‘Cause I think I was the last person to see Serena, | 我一直以为我是最后看见瑟琳娜的人 |
[12:30] | and I have no clue where she is. | 可连我都不知道她在哪 |
[12:31] | Yes, but you forget that I’ve known S since ninth grade. | 是的 但你忘了我从9年级就认识S了 |
[12:34] | And whenever she hits a road bump in life, | 每当她生活中遇到坎的时候 |
[12:36] | inevitably she reaches for a bump of a different kind. | 她必然会找另外的方式发泄 |
[12:38] | And her favorite provider is… | 而她最喜欢的卖家是… |
[12:41] | Damien Dalgaard. | 达米恩·达尔加德 |
[12:43] | You really think Serena’s on drugs? | 你真觉得瑟琳娜嗑药了 |
[12:44] | Well, hopefully, or clinically insane. | 希望是 或者是神经错乱了 |
[12:46] | Either would be a great ending for your book. | 任意一种都会给你的小说一个精彩结尾 |
[12:49] | What? Poughkeepsie’s known for three things. | 怎么了 波基普西只有三个地方最出名 |
[12:52] | I highly doubt that S is enrolled at Vassar, | 我高度怀疑S能进瓦萨学院 |
[12:54] | and she’s certainly not signed | 显然她也不会去 |
[12:55] | for a taste testing at the culinary institute. | 参加烹饪学院的味觉测试 |
[12:58] | Which leaves? | 还剩一个什么 |
[12:59] | Where we’re headed. | 我们要去的地方 |
[13:01] | The Hudson River State Mental Hospital. | 哈德逊河州立精神病院 |
[13:05] | Swear to me that nothing is going on between you and Amira. | 跟我保证你和阿米拉之间什么也没有 |
[13:08] | When I saw you two together, | 我看见你俩一起 |
[13:09] | I thought you’d reneged on the promise we made. | 以为你不打算遵守我们的约定了 |
[13:11] | Never. She’s a weapon against my father. | 绝不会 她是我对付父亲的武器 |
[13:13] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[13:14] | They were involved in some off-the-record business deal. | 他们曾有过些秘密交易 |
[13:17] | I brought her back to rattle him. | 我带她回来就是想让他自乱阵脚 |
[13:22] | Well, you’ve always expressed admiration | 你总是对能言善辩的女人 |
[13:23] | for women who are good with tongues. | 颇有好感 |
[13:26] | She’s very pretty. | 而且她还很漂亮 |
[13:27] | No prettier than your Jean Pierre. | 不会比你的法国帅哥漂亮 |
[13:29] | As head of your public relations, | 作为你公关圈的头牌 |
[13:30] | does he know how much you enjoy relations in public? | 他知不知道你有多喜欢公关呢 |
[13:33] | You two seem close. | 你们俩看起来很亲密 |
[13:35] | Well, he’s been my constant companion | 我回巴黎后 |
[13:36] | since I returned to paris. | 他就是我的常伴 |
[13:38] | Focusing on work has made it easier to be away from you. | 专心工作让我不再那么依赖你 |
[13:41] | If I had known it would be this difficult | 如果早知道各自奋战这么难受 |
[13:44] | going our separate ways, I would never have agreed. | 我当时绝对不会答应的 |
[13:47] | Well, we had to come to some kind of an agreement | 我们不得不做出这样的约定 |
[13:49] | or we never would’ve left that hotel room in Monte Carlo. | 不然我们会永远不会离开蒙特卡洛的宾馆 |
[13:52] | And… | 而且… |
[13:54] | We have much to do. | 我们有很多事要做 |
[13:57] | But like I said in the casino, | 不过就像我在赌场里说的 |
[14:00] | I’m all in. | 我全押 |
[14:02] | My bet’s on us. | 我赌我们会赢 |
[14:08] | Lily. What are you doing here? | 莉莉 你来这干嘛 |
[14:09] | I thought you and Bart were circling the globe | 我以为你和巴特正在八十英尺游艇上 |
[14:11] | in an 80-foot yacht. | 环游世界呢 |
[14:12] | Well, the yacht was 110 feet, | 那游艇是110英尺的 |
[14:13] | and most people who’ve actually been on one call it a boat. | 而且大多数坐过它都人都叫它船 |
[14:18] | I assume | 我想 |
[14:19] | you didn’t come all the way to Brooklyn to tell me that. | 你老远来布鲁克林不是为了告诉我这个吧 |
[14:21] | No. I didn’t come here to tell you anything. | 不 我不是来告诉你什么事的 |
[14:23] | I came here to ask. Have you seen Serena? | 而是来问你的 你见过瑟琳娜吗 |
[14:26] | She’s missing, and I thought she might’ve sought out Dan. | 她不见了 我想她也许来找过丹 |
[14:29] | Well, Dan’s in Italy, | 丹在意大利 |
[14:31] | and I haven’t seen or heard from Serena. | 我也没有听到过有关瑟琳娜的消息 |
[14:32] | Oh, really? Is that why her sweater’s here? | 真的 那为什么她的毛衣在这 |
[14:36] | Rufus, you have reached an all-time low. | 鲁弗斯 你真是空前的没水准 |
[14:39] | I mean, first, you let her hide here and then you lie to me, | 首先 你让她躲在这然后又跟我说谎 |
[14:43] | right to my face. | 还当着我的面 |
[14:43] | That’s not Serena’s sweater. | 这不是瑟琳娜的毛衣 |
[14:45] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[14:52] | What is going on here? | 这又是演哪出 |
[14:53] | Ivy’s been staying here. | 艾薇住在这 |
[14:54] | Here? With you? | 这里 和你 |
[14:56] | Lily, could I get you a glass of water? | 莉莉 要我给你倒杯水吗 |
[14:58] | You don’t look well. | 你看起来不太好 |
[14:59] | I assure you I am quite all right. | 我跟你保证我非常好 |
[15:02] | Unlike you. | 不像你 |
[15:03] | There’s nothing wrong with Rufus. He saved me. | 鲁弗斯没做错什么 他救了我 |
[15:09] | After I tore up your check you wrote me, I had nothing. | 在我撕掉你给我的支票后 我一无所有 |
[15:12] | I was on the verge of doing something desperate, | 当我在绝望的边缘时 |
[15:14] | and Rufus opened his home to me, gave me a second chance. | 幸好鲁弗斯收留了我 给我第二次机会 |
[15:18] | I don’t know why it matters to you, | 我不知道你有什么好在意的 |
[15:20] | but she’s sleeping in Dan’s room. | 而且她住在丹的房间里 |
[15:21] | It doesn’t matter to me. | 我没有在意 |
[15:23] | None of it does. | 我不在意任何事 |
[15:24] | My daughter is missing. God knows what happened to her. | 我女儿不见了 天知道她怎么了 |
[15:28] | And I don’t know why she would ever think of coming here. | 我也不知道她怎么会想来这 |
[15:40] | This is all clothes and toiletries. | 这全都是衣服跟化妆品 |
[15:42] | We’re never gonna discover Serena’s secrets in her loofah. | 我们能从她的丝瓜棉中发现得了什么 |
[15:45] | She never kept a day planner, | 她又不记日程安排 |
[15:47] | maybe an address book that might have some names in it? | 也没有地址册什么的 |
[15:49] | Serena’s life is on her cell phone, | 瑟琳娜的所有东西都在手机上 |
[15:51] | and it seems to be the only thing she has with her. | 而且那大概是她仅有的随身物品 |
[15:53] | Still nothing from Gossip girl? | 八卦天后上还是没有消息吗 |
[15:55] | I checked. | 我看过了 |
[15:56] | Her last post on Serena was in the spring, | 瑟琳娜的最新消息是在春季 |
[15:58] | the day she moved out. | 她搬出去那天的事 |
[16:00] | Well, yeah, just because she hasn’t written about Serena | 她只不过没有发布瑟琳娜的消息 |
[16:02] | doesn’t mean she doesn’t know anything about her. | 不代表她不知道啊 |
[16:03] | You do have a personal correspondence with our poison pen pal. | 你不是跟绯闻女孩有私人联系吗 |
[16:06] | Yeah. Well, when I heard from Lily, | 是的 当我听莉莉说这事时 |
[16:08] | it was the first thing I tried. | 我就试着联系她了 |
[16:09] | Gossip girl didn’t give me anything. | 但她什么也没说 |
[16:11] | Nate, you have to convince her. | 内特 你得说服她 |
[16:13] | Haven’t you ever seen a Hitchcock movie | 你没过希区柯克的电影 |
[16:15] | or watched “Dateline”? | 或是早间新闻吗 |
[16:17] | There’s only so many ways this goes– | 失踪有很多可能 |
[16:19] | kidnap/ransom, torture/murder, or brainwash/cult. | 绑架要赎金 虐待杀人 洗脑邪教 |
[16:22] | Okay, Blair, we get it. | 好了 布莱尔 我们知道了 |
[16:23] | No, you don’t. | 不 你们不知道 |
[16:26] | We both know | 我们都知道 |
[16:27] | that Serena is quite capable of hurting herself. | 瑟琳娜完全有能力伤害自己 |
[16:30] | But… | 但 |
[16:31] | this time, I’m afraid I hurt her, too. | 但这次我怕我也伤了她 |
[16:33] | There is one more thing I can try. | 还有一件事能试试 |
[16:36] | Anything, please. | 什么事都可以 麻烦了 |
[16:37] | If you have a card, now’s the time to play it. | 如果你还有招数 现在就使出来吧 |
[16:41] | It’s okay. | 好 |
[16:43] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[16:48] | Looks like N. Is about to save the day. | 看起来内特是要来救场的了 |
[16:52] | 告诉我瑟琳娜在那 不然我就公布录像 | |
[16:53] | But we’ll see if he can still save his friend. | 不过我们要看看他能不能救自己的朋友 |
[17:03] | And that way, we could take advantage | 这样的话 我们就能 |
[17:05] | Of the natural light. | 利用自然光 |
[17:07] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[17:11] | Earth to Rufus. | 地球呼叫鲁弗斯 |
[17:12] | Have you heard one thing I’ve said? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[17:15] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 啊 抱歉 |
[17:16] | Um, “Earth to rufus.” | “地球呼叫鲁弗斯” |
[17:18] | That’s a really cool name for a solo record, by the way. | 用这个做个人专辑名字就挺好的 |
[17:22] | Admit it. | 你就承认吧 |
[17:24] | Lily’s visit upset you, | 莉莉刚才的到访让你很沮丧 |
[17:26] | Not just because something could’ve happened to Serena, | 不仅仅是怕瑟琳娜出事 |
[17:30] | but because Lily would think | 你担心莉莉会觉得 |
[17:33] | there was something going on between us. | 我跟你之间有什么 |
[17:36] | All you’ve done is been a good person. | 你做的事证明你是个好人 |
[17:40] | What I’ve done is | 我只不过 |
[17:41] | dragged you from one potential art gallery to another. | 拉着你一个又一个艺廊的跑 |
[17:42] | I mean, if you have to see one more polished concrete floor… | 如果你想见到更精致的水泥地… |
[17:46] | It was fun. | 我乐在其中 |
[17:49] | And it was worth it, finding this place. | 而且如果能找到理想地点 那这就很值 |
[17:52] | Look, I’ll call the agent, | 我会打电话给中介 |
[17:53] | and I’ll tell him you’ll take it, | 告诉他你定下来了 |
[17:54] | and I’ll go pick up the keys. | 之后去拿钥匙 |
[17:56] | I can’t let you do all that. | 我不能什么都让你干啊 |
[17:58] | You can and you will, | 你可以 你也会 |
[18:00] | because you’re gonna be too busy helping Lily. | 因为接下来你要忙着帮莉莉 |
[18:03] | Well, I guess I was Serena’s dad longer than anyone else. | 我当瑟琳娜老爸的时间比较长 |
[18:06] | Which is why you should go. | 所以你更得去了 |
[18:09] | Thanks, Ivy. | 谢谢 艾薇 |
[18:10] | And, um… | 还有… |
[18:12] | If there are any problems with that realtor… | 如果跟房产中介有什么问题的话 |
[18:13] | There won’t be. I’ve got this. | 不会的 我能解决 |
[18:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:27] | Hi. You’ve reached Lola. Leave a message. | 你好 我是洛拉 请留个信息 |
[18:30] | Lola, hi. It’s Ivy. | 洛拉 我是艾薇 |
[18:33] | So congrats on booking a TV series. | 恭喜你拿到电视剧戏约 |
[18:37] | NBC, huh? | NBC电视台 是吧 |
[18:38] | It’s very impressive. | 很棒哦 |
[18:40] | Well, whatever acting you have going on over there | 不管你那怎么了 |
[18:43] | has nothing on my performance. | 我这都没事 |
[18:46] | Rufus Humphrey– he’s easy on the eyes | 鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 他还蛮帅的 |
[18:48] | and even easier to manipulate. | 而且很好控制 |
[18:52] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[19:06] | All right, so we’re not too far | 好吧 我们离绯闻女孩 |
[19:06] | from where Gossip girl said she is. | 告知的地点不远了 |
[19:08] | What makes you so sure | 你凭什么这么确定 |
[19:09] | we’re not being led on a wild goose chase, Nathaniel? | 我们不是被耍了啊 内特 |
[19:11] | I mean, Gossip girl is only slightly less trustworthy | 绯闻女孩还比不上 |
[19:14] | than, say, Georgina Sparks or… | 像乔治娜·斯巴克或是 |
[19:17] | Me. | 是我这样的人可信 |
[19:18] | You know, you could at least pretend you’re relieved | 你至少能装装快慰 |
[19:20] | that Serena wasn’t institutionalized. | 瑟琳娜被关到啥机构里去 |
[19:22] | Any disappointment you’re sensing is not because | 你觉得我失望了 |
[19:24] | the mental hospital was a dead end. | 但不是因为没在精神病院找到 |
[19:26] | It stems from the fact that you and I missed out | 这是由于我们错过了 |
[19:27] | on a real opportunity. | 一次真正的机会 |
[19:29] | Empty hospital bed, | 医院的空床 |
[19:31] | 4-point restraints, soundproof rubber walls– | 四面防护 防声橡胶墙 |
[19:32] | No, no, no, no, no. You stop right there | 不 等一下 |
[19:33] | before I start chugging this premium unleaded. | 我还没把这无铅汽油加进去 |
[19:35] | I paid a serious price for Serena’s location. | 我为了找她 付出了不少的代价 |
[19:38] | I was gonna break a major story. | 我要揭露一个重大故事 |
[19:40] | I had surveillance video | 我有监控录像 |
[19:41] | that could’ve led me to the identity of Gossip girl. | 能帮我们找到绯闻女孩 |
[19:43] | Unmasking Gossip girl? That’s a major media coup. | 揭露绯闻女孩 这会带来很大的媒体效应 |
[19:46] | I-I can’t imagine a better way to relaunch “The spectator.” | 这也是让观察者重入市场的最好办法 |
[19:48] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna have to. | 你们一定得这样做 |
[19:50] | I traded the whole story to find out where Serena is. | 我用这个来交换她的下落 |
[19:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:55] | It’s noble and selfless. | 这是很高尚无私 |
[19:57] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不懂 |
[19:59] | You put your whole venture at risk. | 你让自己整个企业陷入险境 |
[20:00] | Hey, if it helps Serena, it’s worth it. | 如果能帮到瑟琳娜 那就值得了 |
[20:06] | Come on, Humphrey. | 来吧 汉弗瑞 |
[20:07] | I can go undercover as a patient. | 我能装成病人进去 |
[20:08] | You could be my orderly. | 你可以当我的护理员 |
[20:10] | Something about mental hospitals really just… | 精神病院什么的实在让我觉得… |
[20:13] | gets me going. | 很爽 |
[20:13] | Yeah, it’s because you’re insane. | 因为你本来就是疯子 |
[20:16] | I say we turn around right now to go home | 我建议我们掉头回家 |
[20:17] | and pretend none of this ever happened. | 假装这事从没发生过 |
[20:19] | Start the car now, Dan. | 丹 马上开车 |
[20:20] | We have to see what this odyssey can do in an open road. | 看看这辆奥德赛[车品牌]到底好到什么程度 |
[20:23] | And I’d say 40, 45 max. | 也就能开到40码 45码最多 |
[20:25] | Why? What’s the sudden rush? | 干嘛 突然急什么 |
[20:26] | That limo is Chuck’s. I memorized the license plate. | 刚那辆豪华轿车是恰克的 我记得牌照 |
[20:28] | I knew he and Blair knew where Serena was. | 我肯定他跟布莱尔知道瑟琳娜在哪 |
[20:30] | Damien was right all along. | 达米恩还真没猜错 |
[20:33] | We have to get there before they do. | 我们得赶在他们之前到 |
[20:34] | Serena recouping in rehab is much less interesting | 瑟琳娜在戒毒所戒毒 |
[20:36] | than a full-on slut spiral. | 比疯狂无标准滥交还没劲 |
[20:40] | That’s a heartwarming tale, | 这还真是个温暖的故事 |
[20:41] | but why–why would you just assume | 但你为什么就肯定 |
[20:42] | that Chuck is with Blair anyway? | 恰克就跟布莱尔一起呢 |
[20:44] | No, hey! | 停下 |
[20:45] | Georgina, wait a second. Wait a second. You gotta hold up. | 乔治娜 等一下 等等 你停下 |
[20:47] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[20:48] | – Get in! – Open the–stop the car. | -上车 -打开 停车 |
[20:54] | So the place we’re going to | 我们要去的地方 |
[20:55] | doesn’t look like it’s on an actual road. | 看起来路况不好啊 |
[20:57] | So she’s literally off the map. | 所以她才不好找 |
[20:58] | Well, whatever backwoods town we’re headed to, | 不论我们去哪个偏僻小镇 |
[20:59] | it can’t be good. | 都好不到哪里去 |
[21:01] | Serena is not country strong. | 瑟琳娜又没乡村情结 |
[21:02] | Yeah, well, we’re gonna have to be for her. | 我们还是得去找到她 |
[21:04] | Can you turn right here, please? | 右转 谢谢 |
[21:06] | We need to go west. | 我们得向西边开 |
[21:17] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么开车的 |
[21:18] | What are we doing? | 我们这是在干什么 |
[21:20] | Sabotage. | 搞破坏 |
[21:22] | Georgina Sparks. | 乔治娜·斯巴克斯 |
[21:23] | With Humphrey in tow. | 还是和汉弗瑞在一起 |
[21:24] | Hey, guys. Nice day for a drive, huh? | 各位 兜风的好天气啊 |
[21:26] | Don’t talk to them. Let’s go now. | 别搭理他们 我们现在就走 |
[21:28] | W-where are you going and what are you doing with her? | 你要去哪 干嘛跟她一块儿 |
[21:31] | Probably the same thing you’re doing with him. | 大概就跟你们俩一起的原因一样 |
[21:32] | Saving Serena? | 拯救瑟琳娜吗 |
[21:33] | No. Finding Serena. | 不 是找到瑟琳娜 |
[21:34] | And since you’re going to be following us, | 你们要是跟着我们俩 |
[21:35] | I’m going to have you to follow my lead as well. | 可得听从我的指挥 |
[21:37] | Which means what, exactly? | 这话到底什么意思 |
[21:38] | Do nothing. Whatever Serena is doing, | 袖手旁观 不论瑟琳娜做了什么 |
[21:40] | we can’t get involved. | 我们不要介入其中 |
[21:41] | We’re there to observe and record, | 我们去那是观察跟记录的 |
[21:43] | like a documentary. | 就像记录影片 |
[21:44] | This isn’t a reality show, Sparks. | 这可不是真人秀 斯巴克斯 |
[21:45] | This is reality, a concept I know you’re a little fuzzy on. | 这是现实 虽然我知道你不太懂现实这概念 |
[21:48] | So whatever filth-filled, paint-huffing meth den | 不论我们找到瑟琳娜置身于 |
[21:52] | we find Serena cracked out in, | 怎样污秽阴暗 充斥着甲安菲的屋子里 |
[21:53] | we don’t judge. | 我们不予评论 |
[21:54] | We’re still her friends no matter what. | 无论如何 我们仍是她的朋友 |
[21:55] | We’re her family. | 我们是一家人 |
[21:56] | Oh, aren’t you just the kindest, nicest | 难不成你们是这世界上仅剩 |
[21:58] | little trust fund babies in the whole world? | 心地最好 有着信任危机的朋友吗 |
[22:00] | But when it comes to what Serena’s capable of, | 但一提到瑟琳娜的所作所为 |
[22:01] | I think you’ll find it’s nothing like what you imagined. | 你们就会发现想象和现实还是有差距的 |
[22:04] | I can’t argue with you there. | 那倒是 |
[22:07] | I would just like to point out that most serial killers | 我只想指出大部分连环杀手 |
[22:09] | are high-functioning members of society who lead a double life. | 都是过着高强度生活的双面社会人士 |
[22:11] | She could be trapped in the basement | 她可能被困在地下室 |
[22:12] | or buried in the backyard. | 或者被埋在后花园 |
[22:14] | Good idea, Georgina. | 想法不错 乔治娜 |
[22:15] | Why don’t you grab a shovel and start digging? | 那你何不拿把铲子去挖挖看呢 |
[22:17] | There’s–there’s gotta be an explanation for all this. | 这肯定是有原因的 |
[22:27] | Can I help you? | 能为你们效劳吗 |
[22:27] | I believe you can. We’re looking for our friend Serena. | 你能的 我们找一位朋友 名叫瑟琳娜 |
[22:30] | Blonde. Lags for days. | 金发女郎 在这儿待了一阵了 |
[22:32] | Effortless charisma | 有着与生俱来的超凡魅力 |
[22:33] | that only someone far less secure | 只有比我还没安全感的人 |
[22:34] | than I am would find threatening. | 才会觉得她是个威胁 |
[22:36] | And I’m the weird one? | 这么说我是个怪胎咯 |
[22:37] | I believe you mean Sabrina? | 你们是找塞布丽娜吗 |
[22:40] | I think someone’s about to toss her cookies. | 我想有人要失望啦 |
[22:43] | And the only thing more disturbing | 看到她快乐健康 |
[22:45] | than finding her on drugs or in a psychward | 比找到她在嗑药或是在病房里 |
[22:48] | is seeing her happy and healthy. | 更让人受挫 |
[22:50] | Who wants that? | 谁想看到这样呢 |
[22:57] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们来这儿到底想干嘛 |
[22:58] | Uh, looking for you. | 找你啊 |
[23:00] | To observe and record. | 观察记录 |
[23:01] | No. We’re here to help you. | 不 我们来这儿帮你的 |
[23:02] | And get you home. | 然后接你回家 |
[23:03] | And, uh, I don’t even know what I’m doing here. | 我甚至不知道我来干嘛 |
[23:06] | Can’t you see there’s a party going on | 你们没看到这儿要开派对了吗 |
[23:08] | and you’re not invited? | 而且你们并未受邀 |
[23:09] | Crashing parties is one of our favorite pastimes. | 搅黄派对可是我们最爱的消遣之一 |
[23:11] | Especially when it involves infiltrating | 尤其当这又是 |
[23:12] | a sophisticated yet deadly cult. | 一场精致又致命的仪式 |
[23:14] | Now which one is the charismatic leader? | 现在谁才是有超凡魅力的领导者呢 |
[23:16] | Please leave before it’s too late. | 请趁早离开吧 |
[23:18] | – Sabrina! – Sabrina. | -塞布丽娜 -塞布丽娜 |
[23:20] | Too late. | 为时已晚 |
[23:22] | Sabrina, you didn’t tell me you invited friends. | 塞布丽娜 你都没告诉我你邀请了朋友 |
[23:26] | That is so Sabrina. | 这还真是塞布丽娜的作风啊 |
[23:27] | Oh, she loves surprises. | 她喜欢惊喜 |
[23:29] | She has so many surprises, you could write a book about ’em. | 她的惊喜数不枚举 都可以出本书了 |
[23:31] | Where to end that book is the challenge. | 这书什么时候能收尾是个大挑战 |
[23:32] | I hope you don’t mind us dropping by. | 希望你不介意我们的突然造访 |
[23:34] | Steven. Nice to meet you. | 我是史蒂文 很高兴见到你们 |
[23:36] | And of course not. | 当然不介意 |
[23:37] | The more, the merrier on this special day. | 今天种这特别的日子 人越多更开心 |
[23:40] | Please, stay and be a part of it. | 请留下参加派对 |
[23:42] | Oh, yes, Steven. I think we will. | 史蒂文 一定 我想我们会留下 |
[23:45] | Why don’t we get my friends some drinks then? | 我们给我朋友拿点喝的吧 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:51] | I know I’m not exactly a welcome houseguest these days, | 这段日子我是个不招待见的人 |
[23:54] | but we shouldn’t let our recent history overshadow our past. | 但不能让之前的事抹灭了我们的过去 |
[23:59] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[24:03] | How could I have thought it was okay to go all summer | 我怎么会觉得整个夏天不和女儿说话 |
[24:05] | without actually talking to my own daughter? | 不算什么呢 |
[24:08] | Whatever this is, Lil, isn’t your fault. | 不管怎样 莉莉 不是你的错 |
[24:11] | And why should I believe that? | 为什么呢 |
[24:13] | Because that’s what you told me when Jenny ran away, | 因为珍妮离家时 你是这么跟我说的 |
[24:15] | and she was much younger and crazier, | 她当时岁数更小 行事更疯狂 |
[24:18] | with much heavier eye makeup than Serena. | 眼妆还比瑟琳娜化得浓多了 |
[24:22] | We raised good girls. | 我们都教出了很棒的女儿 |
[24:24] | Unpredictable, sure. | 出乎意料的棒 |
[24:25] | Try reckless, defiant. | 不如说鲁莽 挑衅的女儿 |
[24:27] | Spirited, | 同时也青春无限 |
[24:28] | independent. | 独立自主 |
[24:30] | Not unlike their parents at that age. | 不像他们父母的年轻时候 |
[24:32] | Oh, god. Who can remember back that far? | 天哪 谁能记得那么久的事 |
[24:36] | I can, and seeing the way her mom turned out, | 我记得 看到她妈妈如此担心她 |
[24:39] | I have every confidence that Serena will be okay. | 我相信瑟琳娜会没事的 |
[24:44] | Well, look, I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[24:45] | I shouldn’t have stormed out like that. I had no right. | 我不该那样冲进来的 我没这权利 |
[24:48] | I should’ve known you wouldn’t be attracted to someone | 我早该知道你不会被那种人吸引 |
[24:50] | Like… you know… | 像是… |
[24:53] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[24:55] | So sorry to interrupt, but, um, | 很抱歉打断你们 可是 |
[24:57] | I just came from the gallery, | 我刚从美术馆回来 |
[24:59] | and, uh, look. | 你瞧 |
[25:02] | We got it. | 我们成功了 |
[25:03] | I was just–I was so excited. I couldn’t wait! | 我太…太激动了 真是迫不及待 |
[25:07] | It’s what we dreamed about all summer. | 这是我们整个夏天心心念念的呀 |
[25:09] | Well played, Rufus. | 演得真棒 鲁弗斯 |
[25:10] | You butter me up, remind me how great you can be, | 你讨好我 让我回想起你的好 |
[25:12] | only to have your little tramp show up here | 要不是你收留的小流浪汉出现 |
[25:14] | and throw whatever this is in my face. | 说了这一通话 我还真信了 |
[25:17] | Lily, hold on. | 莉莉 别这样 |
[25:18] | Is it any wonder our children are still so immature | 有这样的父母做榜样 孩子们仍不成熟 |
[25:21] | with such role models for parents? | 也不足为奇吧 |
[25:23] | Don’t say anything you’re gonna regret. | 别说会让你自己后悔的话 |
[25:25] | I have no regrets, Rufus, | 我没什么可后悔 鲁弗斯 |
[25:27] | only that I let you in my home today. | 除了今天让你来我家 |
[25:30] | I’m already leaving. | 我现在就走 |
[25:34] | You know, I know you’re really worried about Serena, | 我知道你真的很担心瑟琳娜 |
[25:37] | but you should try to relax your face. | 可你也该放松一下脸部 |
[25:40] | You’re getting some very pronounced frown lines. | 你的眉头纹有点重了 |
[25:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:54] | This is so much worse than we thought. | 这可比我们想象的还糟 |
[25:55] | Because you’re here? I agree. | 因为你的出现 我同意 |
[25:57] | What makes you say that? It’s a nice house. | 为何这么说 这房子挺漂亮啊 |
[25:59] | He seems like a nice guy. | 他看起来也是个好人 |
[26:00] | Look at this. | 你们看 |
[26:01] | Trellis, chairs, pastor. This is a wedding. | 花架 椅子 牧师 这是婚礼 |
[26:06] | And Serena was wearing a white dress! | 而且瑟琳娜还身穿白裙 |
[26:09] | Either she’s the bride, or she’s just really tacky. | 她要不是新娘的话 那也太没礼貌了 |
[26:11] | I told you. She’s obviously had a psychotic break. | 我早料到 她显然是药磕过头了 |
[26:14] | Serena’s taken too many happy pills, | 瑟琳娜服了太多镇定片 |
[26:16] | and now she think she’s Sabrina from Dan’s book. | 现在以为自己是丹笔下的塞布丽娜 |
[26:18] | That actually sounds vaguely plausible. | 这听起来倒像是恭维我 |
[26:21] | Or today’s the day of the cult sacrifice, | 再不然今天是某个祭献日 |
[26:23] | and since I don’t see any volcanoes in the area, | 这附近不见火山 |
[26:25] | I wonder if they’re burning her at the stake. | 我猜他们会把她绑在火柱上烧死 |
[26:27] | And then you lost me. | 我被你弄迷糊了 |
[26:27] | Whatever is going on, we can’t let her marry this guy. | 无论如何 我们不能让她嫁给这家伙 |
[26:31] | Time for a plan. | 该计划一下了 |
[26:32] | Okay, well, Lily was really worried this morning, | 好的 莉莉今早很担心 |
[26:33] | so I should at least call her | 所以我该先给她回个电话 |
[26:34] | and let her know we found Serena. | 告诉她我们找到瑟琳娜了 |
[26:35] | And I can reach out to the Ostroff Center, | 我去联系奥斯托弗康复中心 |
[26:37] | have them ready Serena’s old bed just in case. | 让他们先预备好瑟琳娜的床位 |
[26:39] | And Humphrey and I will try to get her alone. | 我和汉弗瑞先把她单独留下 |
[26:41] | We’re the closest to her, | 我们同她最亲密 |
[26:43] | the best chance of breaking through. | 这是个突破的好契机 |
[26:46] | Aren’t you forgetting someone? | 你是不是忘了一个人 |
[26:49] | Trying to. | 我倒想 |
[26:51] | Fear not. I’ve seduced a man of the cloth before. | 别害怕 我曾经引诱过衣冠堂堂的男人 |
[26:53] | I can do it again. | 我还能再演一出 |
[26:54] | This wedding cannot happen. | 阻止这场婚礼 |
[26:59] | Blair, why don’t you go find Serena on your own? | 布莱尔 你为何不单独去找瑟琳娜呢 |
[27:01] | You know, I’m really not up for a super secret mission, | 我真不适合参与这种超级机密任务 |
[27:04] | especially with you. | 尤其是和你搭档 |
[27:05] | I’m not even here to help. | 我来这儿也不打算帮什么忙 |
[27:06] | Georgina just dragged me along so I could, you know, | 乔治娜把我拖到这儿好让我 |
[27:09] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:11] | What is wrong with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[27:13] | Uh, aside from the fact that my face now hurts? | 且不说我的脸被甩了耳光 |
[27:17] | You know what, Blair? You chose Chuck. | 话说 布莱尔 你选择了恰克 |
[27:19] | I don’t owe you an explanation. Good luck. | 我没什么好说的 祝你好运 |
[27:27] | In here, Chuck. | 我在这 恰克 |
[27:32] | Wrong Bass, my dear. | 此拜斯非彼拜斯 亲爱的 |
[27:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[27:39] | I came here to ask you the same question. | 我还想问你呢 |
[27:43] | So is Chuck using you, | 所以是恰克利用你呢 |
[27:46] | or are you using him? | 还是你在利用恰克 |
[27:49] | What goes on between Chuck and me is none of your business. | 我和恰克的事与你无关 |
[27:53] | You better hope your relationship | 你最好别把你们的关系 |
[27:54] | has nothing to do with business, | 与生意搅在一起 |
[27:56] | Because so help me, | 因为我敢断言 |
[27:58] | if you’ve told him anything about mine. | 若你告诉他任何我的秘密 |
[28:00] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[28:02] | Yet. | 还没有 |
[28:04] | But that could always change. | 但我的心意随时会变 |
[28:06] | Chuck is very persuasive. | 恰克总能说服我 |
[28:09] | Takes after his father in more ways than one. | 他在好多方面都像极了他的父亲 |
[28:16] | What do you want to leave town with your mouth shut? | 怎样才能让你闭嘴离开纽约 |
[28:19] | You think you can just buy my silence? | 你以为花钱就能让我缄口沉默 |
[28:21] | I can buy anything. | 我什么都买得到 |
[28:23] | It’s one of the chief perks of being really rich. | 这就是当顶级富豪的好处之一 |
[28:29] | $10 million. | 一千万美金 |
[28:38] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[28:39] | You seem a little nervous. | 你看起来有点紧张 |
[28:40] | Oh. Yeah, no. It’s just a lot of pressure, | 没事 就是压力有点大 |
[28:42] | and I want everything to be perfect. So… | 我希望一切都很完美 所以… |
[28:45] | But when do I get to see you alone? | 但是 何时才能单独和你相处呢 |
[28:47] | That’s all I care about. | 我只关心这个 |
[28:49] | Not soon enough. | 没那么快 |
[28:51] | Although, I, uh, imagine | 不过我想或许 |
[28:52] | you wanna spend some time with your friends. | 你想和朋友们叙叙旧 |
[28:54] | So are they from Vassar | 他们是瓦莎学院的同学 |
[28:55] | or did you, uh, grow up with them in Wisconsin? | 还是和你在威斯康辛的发小 |
[28:58] | Uh, Wisconsin. | 威斯康辛的朋友 |
[29:00] | And I’m–I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you that I invited them. | 我很抱歉没告诉你还邀请了他们 |
[29:02] | It just must’ve slipped my mind with all this going on. | 估计是事情太多我就忘了 |
[29:04] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. I’ll see you out there. | 没事 没事 我们一会儿见 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:11] | Wisconsin? | 威斯康辛 |
[29:12] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[29:13] | Do you even know where that is on a map? | 你知道它在地图上的位置吗 |
[29:15] | What I do know is, | 据我所知 |
[29:16] | you told me you never wanna see me again, | 你们说过再也不想见到我了 |
[29:18] | and then you show up here, today of all days, | 可就在今天 我终于和在意的人 |
[29:20] | when I’m finally happy with someone I actually care about? | 欢聚一堂之时 你们又悉数现身了 |
[29:22] | Cares about you | 他关心的人是你还是 |
[29:23] | or Sabrina from madison who goes to vassar? | 在瓦莎读过书的麦迪逊姑娘塞布丽娜呢 |
[29:26] | Georgina’s right. You really are delusional. | 乔治娜没说错 你确实有点妄想症 |
[29:29] | I’m not gonna let you ruin this. | 我不会让你毁了这婚礼 |
[29:31] | Serena, I have no intention of ruining your big day. | 瑟琳娜 我没想过要毁了你的大日子 |
[29:33] | I hope you do marry this guy. Frankly, it would be | 我真心希望你嫁给他 老实说 |
[29:34] | the kind of desperate, attention-seeking stunt | 这种近乎绝望 哗众取宠的举动 |
[29:36] | that would prove you’re every bit as shallow and sad | 会恰恰印证了你就是我书里那个 |
[29:39] | as the character in my book, so– | 浅薄又可悲的角色 所以… |
[29:43] | Okay, I deserved that one. | 好吧 我活该 |
[29:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:48] | Wait, marry him? | 等等 嫁给他 |
[29:51] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[29:53] | Humphrey and I split up. | 汉弗瑞和我分头行动 |
[29:54] | I didn’t find Serena, so hopefully he did. You? | 我没找到她 希望他找着了 你呢 |
[29:57] | The Ostroff center’s on alert, | 已经通知了奥斯特罗夫康复中心 |
[29:58] | though apparently now it’s called the Pedowitz institute. | 只不过他们现在改名叫佩德威兹研究院 |
[30:01] | Great news. You’ll never guess what I found. | 好消息 你永远猜不到我找到了谁 |
[30:03] | Looks like Nate Archibald to me. | 我猜是内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[30:04] | After I talked to Lily, | 我跟莉莉谈过后 |
[30:05] | I found her rooting around Serena’s bathroom. | 才发现她躲在瑟琳娜的浴室里 |
[30:09] | Not rooting. Snooping. And all for a good reason. | 不是躲只是探听 并且理由很充分 |
[30:11] | The only thing you were supposed to be doing | 你唯一应该做的事 |
[30:13] | was getting between that man and his cloth. | 就是介于那个男人和他的神父中间 |
[30:15] | He’s protestant. I do my best work with Catholics. | 他是新教徒 我与天主教徒合作得很好 |
[30:17] | Thank god I’m an atheist. | 幸好我是无神论者 |
[30:18] | Great. Now this wedding is gonna happen unless we find Serena, | 好极了 我们要在婚礼前找到瑟琳娜 |
[30:21] | which requires us finding Dan. | 首先需要找到丹 |
[30:23] | Well, that might be easier than you think. | 这比你想象的容易多了 |
[30:28] | Could I have everyone’s attention, please? | 大伙儿允许我讲几句话 |
[30:30] | Sabrina, would you– would you join me? | 塞布丽娜 能来我这一下吗 |
[30:32] | – Tell them, please. – Of course. | -帮我跟他们解释 -好的 |
[30:36] | Okay, so Serena explained everything | 好吧 瑟琳娜都解释了 |
[30:37] | Explained what? | 解释什么 |
[30:39] | That’s she’s never been happy in her whole life | 她从来没有像现在这样快乐 |
[30:41] | and she found true love for the very first time? | 还有她平生第一次找到真爱 |
[30:43] | Please. | 算了吧 |
[30:44] | …in life, which is why I’m–I’m so glad | 生命中 因此我非常高兴 |
[30:46] | that you all could be here for this special moment. | 大家汇聚于此 见证这一神圣时刻 |
[30:49] | And to have the love of my life by my side. | 而我身边能有这样一位挚爱的陪伴 |
[30:53] | So let’s, uh, let’s all raise a glass– | 那么 让我们举起手中的酒杯 |
[30:55] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[30:58] | We will raise nothing! | 我们不会庆祝任何事情 |
[30:59] | You cannot marry her. | 你不能娶她 |
[31:01] | You don’t even know her! | 你甚至都不了解她 |
[31:03] | Blair, please. | 布莱尔 别这样 |
[31:03] | Her name isn’t Sabrina either. | 她的名字也不叫塞布丽娜 |
[31:05] | It is Serena. Serena Van der Woodsen! | 她叫瑟琳娜 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[31:08] | And that’s not all. | 而且还不止这些 |
[31:09] | What are you doing? I’ve got this. | 你在干什么 我会处理这件事 |
[31:11] | Public humiliation’s really more my forte. | 在公众面前做丢脸的事是我的专长 |
[31:13] | Sabrina Serena has a history of mental imbalance, | 塞布丽娜 瑟琳娜有精神失常的毛病 |
[31:17] | Drug use, and promiscuity. | 吸毒以及滥交 |
[31:18] | That’s right. She’s got a rap sheet and a snuff film. | 是的 她有很多不良记录还录制虐杀视频 |
[31:20] | Yeah, and we have contacted a psychiatric care center | 但我们已经与精神病中心取得联系 |
[31:24] | who has agreed to take her into custody. | 同意将她收留救治 |
[31:27] | Kill me now. | 杀了我吧 |
[31:28] | Hey! What are you doing down there?! | 你们在那里干什么呢 |
[31:31] | Wait. Who are the two angry guys in matching hats? | 等下 那两个戴情侣帽的家伙是谁 |
[31:33] | They’re the grooms. That’s what I was trying to say. | 他们是新郎夫妇 那正是我想说的 |
[31:35] | This is not Serena’s wedding. | 这不是瑟琳娜的婚礼 |
[31:47] | Will someone tell me what’s going on here? | 有人能告诉我到底发生了什么吗 |
[31:49] | Why are the maid of honor’s friends | 为什么伴郎的朋友 |
[31:51] | ruining David and David’s wedding? | 会破坏大卫和大卫的婚礼 |
[31:54] | I know I have some explaining to do. | 我知道我该做些解释 |
[31:55] | But can we talk, just the two of us, please? | 但我们能谈谈吗 就我们两个 好吗 |
[31:57] | No. No one goes anywhere. | 不行 任何人都不准走 |
[32:00] | No more lies. I have proof that you’re on drugs. | 不要再说谎了 我有证据表明你在嗑药 |
[32:02] | I found these in your bathroom. | 我在你的浴室发现了这些东西 |
[32:04] | Yeah, those are vitamins. | 是的 那些是维他命 |
[32:06] | Okay. Like we’re supposed to believe that. | 你以为我们能相信你的话 |
[32:07] | Steven makes them. He has a holistic health company. | 那是史蒂文制造的 他有一整家医药公司 |
[32:10] | Wait. You’re Steven Spence. | 等等 你是史蒂文·思朋斯 |
[32:12] | I saw you speak at the T.E.D. Conference last year. | 我去年在T.E.D.大会上听过你的演说 |
[32:12] | T.E.D | (指technology, entertainment, design, 即技术 娱乐 设计) |
[32:14] | I told you I was fine. | 我告诉过你们我很好 |
[32:16] | Actually, no, you didn’t. | 事实上 你没有 |
[32:17] | Yeah. Dan is right. | 是的 丹是对的 |
[32:18] | You fell off the face of the earth without a word. | 你就好像从人间蒸发一样 |
[32:20] | But isn’t that what you wanted? You kicked me out of your house. | 那不正是你想要的吗 你把我赶出了公寓 |
[32:22] | You said you have no reason to ever speak to me again. | 你说再也不会跟我说话 |
[32:24] | And, what, you two were too busy doing whatever it is you do | 你们两个忙得都没空 |
[32:27] | to even send a text? | 给我发条短信吗 |
[32:28] | I spent the summer in the middle east, | 我整个夏天都待在中东 |
[32:29] | dealing with something relating to my father. It’s serious. | 处理与我父亲有关的事情 很重要 |
[32:32] | Well, and so am I about turning my life around. | 我也是 试图改变我的人生 |
[32:35] | Wait a second. Blair, you two spent the summer apart? | 等下 布莱尔 你们两个夏天没在一起 |
[32:37] | I started my summer on a train, | 我暑期一开始就上了火车 |
[32:39] | being revived by paramedics. | 之后被医护人员救醒 |
[32:41] | mouth-to-mouth on public transportation? | 被医务人员当众做人工呼吸 |
[32:42] | Yeah, I’d say that’s rock bottom. | 我不得不说这真是糟透了 |
[32:44] | Yeah, I would, too, | 是的 我也这么觉得 |
[32:45] | which is why I wanted | 所以我才会想在 |
[32:46] | to start fresh without any of you. | 没有你们的情况下重新开始生活 |
[32:49] | As for why I pretended to be someone else, | 所以我了用假名字 |
[32:51] | well, I-I think that explains itself. | 好吧 我想这就是我的解释 |
[33:04] | Serena! | 瑟琳娜 |
[33:05] | I don’t believe you. | 我真不敢相信你 |
[33:07] | Well, I’m not gonna let her just charge off without | 我不会让她把所有责任归于 |
[33:09] | No, not Serena. You. That you chose Chuck, | 不 不是瑟琳娜 是你 你选择了恰克 |
[33:11] | that I don’t like,but I | 我是不喜欢这样 但我 |
[33:14] | Dan, please don’t do this. | 丹 别这样 |
[33:15] | But then I find out that you’re not even with him. | 但我发现你根本没跟他在一起 |
[33:17] | I am with him, | 我是跟他在一起 |
[33:19] | or at least I will be. | 或者说我终究会和他在一起 |
[33:21] | We made a pact. | 我们之间有个约定 |
[33:23] | We have things we need to do on our own. | 我们各自有需要做的事 |
[33:26] | But when we are both in that next place, | 但当我们同时进入下一阶段 |
[33:28] | We will be together for good. End of story. | 我们就会在一起 有个完美的结局 |
[33:30] | So I didn’t lose you to Chuck. | 那我不是因为现在的恰克而失去你 |
[33:32] | I lost you to the idea of Chuck, | 而是你臆想中的恰克 |
[33:33] | at some point in the hopefully not-to-distant future, maybe? | 某种意义上来说也许是不远将来的那个恰克 |
[33:37] | Well, when you put it that way… | 是的 如果你偏要那么说 |
[33:38] | You know, you had someone who loved you unconditionally, | 你要知道有个人愿意无条件地爱你 |
[33:41] | treated you right, and wanted to be with you every day, | 好好待你 想每天与你在一起 |
[33:43] | and then you threw that all away | 而你偏偏不要 |
[33:44] | to let Chuck Bass decide when he’s ready for you? | 而是让恰克·拜斯决定什么时候适合在一起 |
[33:48] | You think you two have an epic love, | 你以为你俩会有一个史诗般的爱情 |
[33:50] | but all you have are excuses. | 但那一切只是借口 |
[33:56] | I have to go find Serena. | 我得去找瑟琳娜了 |
[34:01] | I’m sorry I came to Lily’s. | 很抱歉去莉莉家找你 |
[34:03] | I never meant to cause any problems. | 我并不想引起任何误会 |
[34:06] | Lily thinks what she wants. | 那正是莉莉想要的 |
[34:08] | It’s always the worst, especially about me. | 总是最坏的结果 尤其是对我 |
[34:10] | Well, she’s wrong. | 那么 我想她错了 |
[34:12] | I probably shouldn’t be saying this, | 我也许不该说这些 |
[34:16] | but… | 但 |
[34:17] | I’m glad you got away from her. | 我很高兴你能摆脱她 |
[34:20] | She doesn’t appreciate you. | 她根本就不珍惜你 |
[34:22] | Never did. | 从来没有 |
[34:23] | You know, if you have such a poor opinion of Lily, | 如果你这么不喜欢莉莉的为人 |
[34:27] | then… | 那么 |
[34:29] | Why was it so important for you to get close to her? | 为什么你这么想要接近她呢 |
[34:35] | I realize now | 我现在才意识到 |
[34:37] | she’s not the one I wanna be close to. | 她是我最不想要接近的人 |
[34:41] | You’re the good one, and you care about other people. | 你是个好人 你关心他人 |
[34:46] | And I think that’s why she’s so threatened by me. | 所以她才会有危机感 |
[34:50] | I see the real you, | 我更了解你 |
[34:52] | and I don’t think she deserves you. | 我认为她配不上你 |
[34:55] | That’s an interesting theory. | 这理论真有意思 |
[34:59] | I think it’s more than that. | 我想的不止这些 |
[35:02] | Ivy… | 艾薇 |
[35:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:07] | I’m not a kid. | 我不是小孩子了 |
[35:08] | You’re not married. | 你也没有结婚 |
[35:20] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这 |
[35:23] | You didn’t think I was leaving without you? | 你觉得我没把你带回去就能走了吗 |
[35:26] | Or… without saying I’m sorry. | 或者 连句抱歉都没说就走了 |
[35:29] | Because I am, Serena. | 因为我 瑟琳娜 |
[35:32] | Thinking that I really lost you | 认为如果真的失去你 |
[35:34] | Made me regret every horrible thing I’ve ever said to you. | 会让我后悔曾对你说过的每一件可怕的事 |
[35:37] | Well, that’s a lot of regret. | 你到很诚心诚意 |
[35:42] | However complicated our friendship got, | 然而我们之间的友情这么错宗复杂 |
[35:45] | I shouldn’t have let it go. | 我不能就这么放手 |
[35:47] | I shouldn’t have let you go. | 我不能放开你 |
[35:50] | “B.F.F.” Means “Best friend forever,” Right? | “B.F.F.”的意思就是永远都是好朋友 对吗 |
[35:54] | Well, maybe it’s time to admit that… | 也许是时候该承认 |
[35:57] | We’re stuck with each other. | 我们是密不可分的 |
[36:00] | I appreciate the kind words, | 很感谢你说了这么多动听的话 |
[36:04] | And–and I know that they’re hard coming from you, | 我知道能让你说出这些话很不容易 |
[36:07] | But I don’t want to be stuck with you. | 但是我不想再和你纠缠下去了 |
[36:11] | I want a fresh start | 我想要重新开始 |
[36:13] | With Steven. | 和史蒂文在一起 |
[36:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:25] | If that’s how you want it, stay here. | 如果这就是你想要的 留下来吧 |
[36:28] | You can have Poughkeepsie. | 你就待在波基普西城 |
[36:30] | Hell, you can even have Schenectady, | 这算什么 你甚至可以待在斯克内克塔迪城 |
[36:32] | But I get Manhattan. | 但是我坐拥曼哈顿 |
[36:34] | Have a nice life. | 祝你生活美满 |
[36:36] | Poor B. | 可怜的B |
[36:38] | Looks like she just got dumped by the love of her life, | 看起来她刚刚被生命中的爱人所抛弃 |
[36:41] | And we’re not talking Chuck or Dan. | 我们所说的爱人可不是指恰克或是丹 |
[36:56] | The two of us alone in your limo? | 咱们俩独自坐在你的豪华轿车里 |
[37:00] | You’re really tempting fate. You know that? | 你是在冒险 你知道这点吗 |
[37:04] | Unless that’s your intention, of course. | 当然 除非这是你的目的 |
[37:09] | We’re both back in New York, doing what we need to do. | 我们一起返回纽约 去做我们需要做的事情 |
[37:14] | Maybe our pact is just an excuse | 也许我们的合约只是个 |
[37:16] | for us not to be together. | 我们不会复合的一个借口 |
[37:18] | Blair, I love you with all my heart, | 布莱尔 我全心全意地爱着你 |
[37:21] | And that is the reason | 这就是我们不能 |
[37:23] | we cannot take the chance of messing this up. | 冒险将此事办砸的原因 |
[37:26] | Sure. Because what would your father think if you failed? | 当然 因为如果你失败了 你父亲会怎么想 |
[37:29] | That I distracted you. | 是我让你分心 |
[37:31] | That… you sacrificed your empire for me. | 你是为了我放弃了你的帝国大厦 |
[37:35] | Blair, you are a distraction, | 布莱尔 你的确让我分心 |
[37:39] | because when we’re together you’re all I think about. | 因为我们在一起时 我满脑子想的都是你 |
[37:42] | And I would give up my empire for you. | 而且我愿意为了你放弃我的帝国大厦 |
[37:44] | I would give up everything for you. | 我会为了你放弃一切 |
[37:48] | After a couple nights in Monte Carlo, | 经过在蒙特卡洛的几夜之后 |
[37:52] | I lost track of all time. | 我忘记了所有时间 |
[37:54] | We were exhausted and starving. | 我们精疲力尽 饥肠辘辘 |
[37:57] | I think I had an actual fever. | 我觉得我是真的发烧了 |
[37:59] | But that’s not why we need to do this, | 但那不是我们需要这么做的原因 |
[38:01] | and neither to prove a point to my father. | 也不是要向我父亲证明什么 |
[38:03] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[38:05] | In the past, I blamed my mistakes on you, | 过去 我谴责自己对你犯下的错误 |
[38:08] | and Bart was right on that count. | 巴特在这一点上是正确的 |
[38:11] | It’s the boy who blames the girl, not the man, | 男孩可以指责女孩 而男人不该这么做 |
[38:16] | and that’s what I want to be with you. | 因为这样 我想和你在一起 |
[38:28] | It won’t be much longer, I promise. | 不会耽搁太久了 我保证 |
[38:34] | Arthur, pull over. | 亚瑟 靠边停车 |
[38:37] | Wait. What are you doing? This is your limo. | 等等 你在干什么 这是你的豪华轿车 |
[38:40] | I need to walk it off. | 我需要走一走 |
[39:20] | Hey, Sage. | 你好 塞吉 |
[39:21] | Hi. Sorry for dropping in after hours, | 你好 抱歉下班后还过来 |
[39:23] | but I was walking by and I saw that your office light was on. | 但我刚好路过这里 看见你办公室的灯还亮着 |
[39:25] | Ah. No, you, uh, you just–you thought of more questions, huh? | 不 你 你心里有很多疑问吗 |
[39:28] | Only one. | 只有一个 |
[39:30] | Would you like to have a drink with me? | 你愿意和我喝杯酒吗 |
[39:34] | Yeah. I could use a drink, actually. | 愿意 事实上我可以利用一下酒 |
[39:37] | Bad news on your big story? | 你的故事中有危险的人物吗 |
[39:39] | Real bad. | 非常危险 |
[39:41] | What’s old is new again. | 旧物如新 |
[39:43] | I may not have much time left, but some things are forever. | 我也许没有太多时间留下来了 但有些事情是永恒的 |
[39:47] | Since you know who I am, | 既然你知道我是谁了 |
[39:48] | I thought it was time that you see where I’m from. | 我想是时候该让你看看我住的地方 |
[39:51] | That explains why you didn’t want to | 所以你不想回到城里 |
[39:52] | come back to the city instead of my place. | 却住在我那里 |
[39:55] | I’m just on the other side of the park. | 我刚才就在对面的公园里 |
[39:58] | You know , all that time away, | 自始至终 |
[39:59] | I didn’t realize how much I missed it. | 我都没意识到我有多想念这里 |
[40:01] | But now that I’m back and I’m with you, | 但是现在我回来了 还和你在一起 |
[40:04] | New York has never seemed more perfect. | 纽约看起来也是史无前例的完美 |
[40:06] | The promise of love… | 爱的承诺 |
[40:10] | No one can ruin this, no matter how hard they’re gonna try. | 没人能毁掉这些 不管他们有多努力地尝试 |
[40:13] | The threat of war… | 战争的威胁 |
[40:19] | And the fall of the mighty. | 还有权势的削减 |
[40:21] | Amira. | 阿米拉 |
[40:23] | It’s late. I thought you would be in your own suite. | 很晚了 我想你该呆在自己的套房里 |
[40:35] | Your father gave it to me to keep quiet. | 你的父亲给了我这些钱 让我闭嘴 |
[40:37] | About what? | 关于什么事 |
[40:39] | For that amount of money, you must know a hell of a secret. | 给你这么多钱 那秘密一定惊天动地 |
[40:42] | I swear I don’t know what it is, | 我发誓我不知道是什么事情 |
[40:45] | but I wanted to stick around to find out. | 但我想和你一起找出真相 |
[40:52] | That was a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[40:53] | All that driving and wedding crashing and public humiliation, | 一直开车 在婚礼上的争吵 还有当众的羞辱 |
[40:55] | and still no Serena. | 还是没把瑟琳娜带回来 |
[40:58] | What’s worse, still no ending to your book. | 更糟的是 你的书还没有结尾 |
[41:01] | Serena still has her cell phone. | 瑟琳娜还拿着她的手机 |
[41:02] | I just know that video has to be on it. | 我知道里面还有视频 |
[41:04] | I guess we’ll never know ’cause Serena’s not coming back, | 我猜我们永远都不会知道 因为瑟琳娜不回来 |
[41:06] | and you’re not going looking for her again. | 你又不会再去找她 |
[41:09] | Something to hide, Humphrey? | 你在隐瞒什么 汉弗瑞 |
[41:11] | If memory serves, that video should make you a star. | 如果我没记错的话 视频会让你成为明星 |
[41:13] | Or is it that you just don’t want Blair to see? | 或者你只是不想让布莱尔看到 |
[41:15] | Can you–can you just drop it, please? | 你能 你能别多管闲事吗 |
[41:16] | Why are you even walking me to my door? | 你干嘛要跟到我家门口来 |
[41:18] | I’m not kissing you good night. | 我不会和你吻别的 |
[41:19] | Okay. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 好吧 我明天再给你打电话 |
[41:24] | And just because I’ve seen it all | 我一直都在观看 |
[41:25] | doesn’t mean I’ve seen everything. | 但不意味着我看见了所有的事情 |
[41:29] | And I gotta say, no one saw this one coming. | 我得说 没人料到这件事情的发生 |
[41:38] | You may think my best days are behind me, | 你也许会想 我最好的日子还在后面 |
[41:41] | but this old girl still has some new tricks. | 但是这个成熟的女孩还有一些新的伎俩 |
[41:46] | Stay tuned. | 请继续收看 |
[41:49] | X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |