时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip Girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | I need your passion for social upheaval | 我需要你对社会动乱的一贯热情 |
[00:07] | to help me write the book about the upper east side. | 帮我完成一本上东区主题的书 |
[00:08] | Don’t just stand there. Start typing. | 别傻站着 快去打字 |
[00:11] | Real names this time. No holding back. | 这次用真名 无须顾忌 |
[00:12] | Everyone gets exposed. | 爆料每一个人 |
[00:14] | I have decided to retire, | 我决定退休了 |
[00:16] | that’s why I want you to take over my company. | 所以我想让你接管我的公司 |
[00:18] | I didn’t realize how much I missed it, | 我都没意识到我有多想念这里 |
[00:20] | but now that I’m back and I’m with you, | 但是现在我回来了 还和你在一起 |
[00:22] | New York has never seemed more perfect. | 纽约看起来也是史无前例的完美 |
[00:24] | I think it’s really brave, | 你决定自己运营《观察家》 |
[00:25] | you deciding to run “The Spectator” on your own. | 我觉得你很勇敢 |
[00:27] | No investors, no partners. | 没有投资人 没有合伙人 |
[00:29] | Wait, are you here to freak me out | 等等 你是来吓唬我的 |
[00:30] | or write a paper on–on my paper? | 还是想写一篇关于我们报社的论文 |
[00:31] | Your father gave it to me to keep quiet. | 你的父亲给了我这些钱 让我闭嘴 |
[00:33] | For that amount of money, you must know a hell of a secret. | 给你这么多钱 那秘密一定惊天动地 |
[00:35] | I swear I don’t know what it is, | 我发誓我不知道是什么事情 |
[00:37] | but I’m willing to stick around to find out. | 但我想和你一起找出真相 |
[00:39] | Sorry for dropping in after hours, | 抱歉下班后还过来 |
[00:40] | but I was walking by | 但我刚好路过这里 |
[00:41] | and I saw that your office light was on. | 看见你办公室的灯还亮着 |
[00:42] | Would you like to have a drink with me? | 你愿意和我喝杯酒吗 |
[01:02] | Up and at ’em, , upper east siders. | 起床了 上东区的各位 |
[01:04] | It’s important to start your day right. | 一天之计在于晨 |
[01:13] | Seems like you were already up. | 你醒了 |
[01:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:16] | Thanks to you, I’ve been up all week. | 多亏了你 我一周都没好好休息了 |
[01:25] | Five more minutes. | 再睡五分钟 |
[01:28] | We might need a little longer. | 五分钟可能不够 |
[01:33] | There’s nothing worse | 最糟糕的莫过于 |
[01:34] | than waking up on the wrong side of the bed… | 醒来时脸朝向错误的一边 |
[01:43] | I thought we agreed you’d stop watching me sleep. | 我们不是说好了你不再看着我睡觉了 |
[01:47] | I lied. I’m letting you stay here for free. | 我反悔了 我让你免费住在这 |
[01:49] | There has to be something in it for me. | 总得对我有点好处吧 |
[01:58] | Except maybe waking up alone. | 比这更糟糕的可能就是独自醒来了 |
[02:02] | Dorota! | 多洛塔 |
[02:05] | Why did you let me sleep?! | 你怎么不叫我起床 |
[02:07] | It’s “W.W.D.” day! | 今天可是《女装日报》到访日 |
[02:09] | We have to take the fashion world by storm. | 我们得掀起时尚界的风暴 |
[02:11] | First, it’s breakfast, | 先吃早饭 |
[02:12] | then shower, | 然后洗澡 |
[02:13] | then to the atelier. | 然后去工作室 |
[02:15] | I can hardly wait to see what today brings. | 我迫不及待地想要知道今天发生的事情 |
[02:24] | I’m booked on the 7:00 flight to Dubai. | 我定了七点去迪拜的机票 |
[02:26] | Please, just a little more time. | 拜托你 再多待一段时间 |
[02:27] | We’ve spent all week pouring over the notes | 我们这一个星期都在看 |
[02:32] | There’s nothing, Chuck. | 没有线索 恰克 |
[02:33] | Look, I know the reason my father faked his death | 我知道我父亲假死的事 |
[02:36] | has something to do with this hotel deal. | 和这个酒店生意有关系 |
[02:38] | It has to be here. | 答案肯定在里面 |
[02:40] | We looked. It’s not. | 我们都看过了 没有 |
[02:42] | Then why would he lie about being in Dubai? | 那他为什么隐瞒自己在迪拜的事情 |
[02:45] | Why would all the negotiations happen completely off the books? | 为什么所有谈判都没有记录 |
[02:48] | Why would he pay you $10 million | 为什么他付你1000万美元 |
[02:51] | not to ask any of these questions? | 叫你闭嘴 |
[02:52] | If he’s hiding something, I don’t know what. | 如果他在隐瞒事情 我不知道是什么 |
[02:55] | I’m sorry. I need to get home to my fiance. | 我很抱歉 但是我得回去找我未婚夫了 |
[02:58] | There’s nothing more I can do. | 我真的爱莫能助 |
[03:03] | You could come to brunch. | 你可以来吃早午餐 |
[03:05] | With Bart? That sounds dangerous. | 和巴特一起 那样很危险 |
[03:08] | You won’t have to say a word. | 你不需要说话 |
[03:09] | Just smile while I drop a few names to see how he reacts. | 微笑就行了 我提些名字看看他的反应 |
[03:13] | Then you can take your money and go. | 然后你就可以拿上钱回家了 |
[03:16] | You know, I was a very punctual person before I met you. | 遇见你之前我可是个非常守时的人 |
[03:19] | Well, any way I can convince you to be fashionably late | 你今晚能不能时髦地晚一点到 |
[03:22] | to my gala tonight? | 我的晚会来呢 |
[03:23] | I know you have the crowdrise event, | 我知道你要去办Crowdrise的事情 |
[03:24] | but maybe after? | 结束之后行吗 |
[03:25] | Nah, I’d love to, but this thing’s been booked for months, | 我很想去 但是这事几个月前就定下了 |
[03:27] | and who knows how long it’ll go? | 不知道要工作到几点 |
[03:28] | I don’t want to say “Maybe” and then disappoint you. | 我不想给你希望又让你失望 |
[03:30] | How could you disappoint me when you did so much work | 你花了那么多经历帮我进入董事会 |
[03:33] | to get me on the board in the first place? | 我怎么会对你失望呢 |
[03:35] | I know what a big deal the Central Park Conservancy is. | 我知道中央公园管理委员会有多重要 |
[03:37] | When my mom was finally asked to host, | 我妈妈当初被邀请担任主持时 |
[03:39] | she made it seem like | 委员会的地位 |
[03:39] | it was more important than being the mayor. | 似乎比市长还要重要 |
[03:41] | Well, now that you’re hosting, it definitely is. | 现在换你来主持 它肯定更重要了 |
[03:44] | Tonight marks the start of a whole new era. | 今晚标志着一个新时代的开端 |
[03:46] | Serena takes Manhattan. | 瑟琳娜掌管曼哈顿 |
[03:48] | Ohh. An adult Manhattan. | 成熟的曼哈顿 |
[03:50] | I couldn’t be happier to leave my old life behind. | 能抛弃以往旧生活 我真是太开心了 |
[03:52] | Well, just don’t leave me, | 即使我今晚到不了 |
[03:54] | even if I can’t make it tonight. | 也别把我一块抛弃了 |
[03:58] | The renovation is complete. | 改造完成 |
[04:01] | Fabric is all from swatches you choose. | 布料都是从你挑选出的色板中选的 |
[04:05] | Your mother’s vintage designs on display. | 这边展示了你母亲的复古设计作品 |
[04:08] | And this area can be showroom or waiting room, | 这一间可以用来当做陈列室或等候室 |
[04:14] | parties or meetings. | 开派对或者开会都可以 |
[04:17] | 美国建筑派领军人物路易斯·沙利文 总结设计原则时的名言 | |
[04:17] | Form follows function. | 形式服从功能 |
[04:23] | And in here… | 而在这里面 |
[04:27] | Miss Blair’s private office. | 是布莱尔小姐的私人办公室 |
[04:37] | This… is… divine. | 这真合我心意 |
[04:41] | This is… | 这里 |
[04:42] | so me. | 太符合我的风格了 |
[04:45] | This “Women’s Wear Daily” article could make or break me | 《女装日报》这篇报道是 |
[04:47] | as the new head of Waldorf. | 我成为霍道夫新掌管人的关键 |
[04:48] | And the atelier is the perfect backdrop. | 这个工作室是我的绝佳陪衬 |
[04:52] | All these years of folding my sweaters | 这些年你为我整理衣物 铺床叠被 |
[04:54] | And fluffing my pillows has really paid off. | 这些功夫总算没白费 |
[04:56] | You’ve developed taste! | 你的品位总算提升了 |
[04:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:00] | Oh. Miss Blair’s new samples looks lovely. | 还有 布莱尔小姐的新作美极了 |
[05:03] | And I glad office is up to snuff. | 办公室能让人满意我很欣慰 |
[05:07] | But I-I worry if “W.W.D.” will ask, | 但我担心《女装日报》会问 |
[05:10] | “Where are the designers, seamstresses, and models?” | 你的设计师 裁缝和模特都去哪儿了 |
[05:13] | It is unfortunate that my mother’s Paris team | 很遗憾 母亲的巴黎团队 |
[05:16] | declined to follow me back to New York, but… | 谢绝和我返回纽约 但是 |
[05:19] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[05:20] | While you were paint and papering, | 在你忙着设计办公室时 |
[05:22] | I came up with a plan. | 我已想到妙计 |
[05:27] | Hello, ladies! | 女士们好 |
[05:29] | Get ready to assume your roles. | 准备好角色扮演 |
[05:32] | Go get dressed for success. | 打扮好奔向成功 |
[05:36] | Your sofa might be chic, | 你的沙发也许够时髦 |
[05:37] | But my neck is not happy with this kink. | 但我的脖子可消受不了 都落枕了 |
[05:39] | Would you prefer the kink | 那你怎么不留在现场接着看 |
[05:40] | Of watching your father do it with fake Charlie again? | 你老爸和冒牌天使查莉滚床单 |
[05:42] | No, I did not watch. I got the hell out before they saw me. | 我才不要 怕他们发现 我早跑了 |
[05:46] | The image is still burnt right here. | 但那影像在脑中挥之不去 |
[05:48] | To think that I used to consider Brooklyn | 真没想到 以前我还以为布鲁克林 |
[05:49] | a moral high ground. | 是片净土呢 |
[05:51] | Now that my father’s fallen off his pedestal, | 我父亲这次真是晚节不保 |
[05:53] | I’m free of such delusions. | 真是荒谬至极 |
[05:55] | Your loss of faith in humanity turns me on, | 你对人性的失望令我深有同感 |
[05:57] | As does the fact that your book was rejected | 这大概源于你的书被舒斯特公司所拒 |
[05:59] | By Simon & Shuster and you were dropped by your agent. | 又被你的经纪人所弃 |
[06:02] | I still don’t get why they didn’t want it. | 我就是想不通他们为什么拒绝我 |
[06:03] | They sent me to Italy to write “Inside part two,” | 他们把我送到意大利让我写《局外人2》 |
[06:05] | And this time I delivered a real story with real names. | 而这次我写的全是真人真事 |
[06:07] | Raw, hard facts. | 毫无伪饰 直面现实 |
[06:10] | Please say “Raw” And “Hard” Again. | 你再说一遍 真好听 |
[06:12] | Who cares about Alessandra and the entire lit set? | 谁在乎亚历山德拉和审稿组的想法 |
[06:15] | They’re just book nerds. | 他们就是食古不化 |
[06:16] | Revenge is a dish best served serialized, | 君子报仇十年不晚 |
[06:19] | One delicious chapter at a time. | 每次发表美文一篇 |
[06:21] | Once we find the right magazine, and everyone starts talking, | 一旦找对了杂志社 加上舆论导向 |
[06:25] | Then the book offers will come in. | 订书单就会如愿而来 |
[06:26] | Then the movie, and then the broadway musical. | 电影商 百老汇歌剧 都会找上门来 |
[06:29] | Check your calendar. We have meetings all afternoon. | 查下行程 我们整个下午都要开会 |
[06:31] | Yeah, well, I got an errand to run. | 好的 我有事先走一步 |
[06:32] | I’ll see ya at “Vanity fair.” | 咱们《名利场》见 |
[06:34] | Can’t wait to start burning bridges together. | 期待与你共创辉煌 |
[06:37] | Well, thank you for accepting | 查尔斯 感谢你接受我们的邀请 |
[06:38] | Our invitation for brunch, Charles. | 来吃早午餐 |
[06:40] | You know how important it is to me | 你知道能令家人重聚一堂 |
[06:41] | That we make an effort as a family. | 对我来说很重要 |
[06:43] | Of course. And I do want you both to get to know Amira. | 当然 我也想把阿米拉介绍给你们认识 |
[06:46] | Did I mention she speaks seven languages, including body? | 你们知道吗 她会七国语言 还会手语 |
[06:50] | Numerous times. Micro-expressions, vocal shifts. | 说过无数遍了 每次都是这一套 |
[06:53] | We get it. She’s “The mentalist” | 我们知道了 她是超感神探 |
[06:55] | Eat a crepe. | 吃个薄煎饼吧 |
[06:56] | So how did you two get together? | 你们两个怎么在一起的 |
[06:58] | It’s a tale as old as time. | 我们俩的故事很老套 |
[07:00] | Boy meets girl, | 男女主角一见钟情 |
[07:01] | Girl falls for boy and shares her deepest and darkest secrets. | 女孩向男孩敞开心扉 倾诉隐秘之事 |
[07:06] | Chuck exaggerates. | 恰克夸张了 |
[07:08] | We both found ourselves admiring the fishtank at Ossiano. | 我们不过是在奥西恩看上了同一款鱼缸 |
[07:12] | A classic meet-cute and quite ordinary, I’m afraid. | 我们的相遇着实平常 |
[07:15] | Amira was attending a business dinner with Khalid Al-saleh. | 阿米拉曾和哈利德·阿尔·萨利赫一同参加商务宴会 |
[07:20] | You must know him, father. | 父亲 这个人你肯定认识 |
[07:21] | He’s big in middle east real estate. | 他是中东的地产大亨 |
[07:24] | He’s developed a few hotels. | 他也涉足酒店业 |
[07:27] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 我想不起来是谁 |
[07:28] | Really? Because Amira says he knew you. | 是吗 阿米拉说他认识你 |
[07:33] | I doubt very much that Amira discusses her work with you. | 我看阿米拉不会随便跟你聊工作的事 |
[07:37] | She seems like an intelligent woman | 她看着像个精明人 |
[07:40] | Who understands that her livelihood, | 应该能明白 她能有现在的生活 |
[07:42] | If not her life itself, depends on her discretion. | 靠的就是谨慎 |
[07:46] | If you’ll excuse me, I should confirm my flight for tonight. | 失陪一下 我要去确认今晚的航班 |
[07:54] | You certainly scared her off. | 你把她吓坏了 |
[07:57] | Yeah, I think I’m done also. | 是啊 我也该走了 |
[07:59] | I have a meeting with Bruce Kaplan | 我和布鲁斯·卡普兰有约 |
[08:01] | To find out if Bass Industries | 看看拜斯实业在你手里 |
[08:03] | Is finally bouncing back after your reign. | 被败掉了多少 |
[08:09] | Charles, I know you’re upset | 查尔斯 我知道因为你父亲 |
[08:10] | That your father took his company back, | 将公司收回 你很生气 |
[08:12] | But give him a chance. | 但你要给他个机会 |
[08:13] | He did risk his life to save yours. | 毕竟他冒着生命危险拯救了你 |
[08:16] | And he’s not the man he used to be. | 而且他已经转性了 |
[08:19] | In 7 o’clock. | 晚上七点 |
[08:21] | That’s right. Perfect. | 没错 好极了 |
[08:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在做什么 |
[08:26] | I paid you a lot of money to leave the country. | 我给了你一大笔封口费让你离开 |
[08:28] | I’m sorry. Chuck insisted that I come here today. | 抱歉 恰克今天坚持带我来 |
[08:31] | Well, I insist you go. | 我坚持让你走 |
[08:33] | Our weekend together has cost me enough. | 我们的周末时光已经让我付出良多 |
[08:40] | Don’t make me warn you again. | 我不想再警告你 |
[08:49] | Chuck, I think it’s time to go. | 恰克 我们该走了 |
[08:55] | What am I supposed to be? | 我要扮演什么角色 |
[08:57] | I’m torn between nurse and cafeteria worker. | 我看着像护士或食堂盛饭的 |
[09:00] | You are a seamstress, | 你是裁缝 |
[09:02] | Whom I will publicly shame with my artistic temperament. | 我会为自己的品位感到羞愧 |
[09:06] | And, Kati, you are a crazed fan, | 凯蒂 你是我的疯狂粉丝 |
[09:09] | Begging to borrow a limited edition. | 为了拿到限量版苦苦哀求 |
[09:12] | Dorota! | 多洛塔 |
[09:13] | When the reporter arrives, | 记者一到 |
[09:14] | You will wheel out the dresses with a grand flourish. | 你就把展品隆重推出 |
[09:18] | Reaction to clothes is what really counts. | 对衣服的反应很重要 |
[09:21] | If article is negative, | 如果采访出现负面评价 |
[09:22] | Could poison perception of whole line | 公司的各项业务都会受影响 |
[09:24] | and jeopardize future of Waldorf designs. | 或危及霍道夫时装的未来 |
[09:30] | Kati, start your adulation right now. | 凯蒂 快点献上你的阿谀奉承 |
[09:34] | O.M.G. Nelly yuki. | 天啊 内丽·由琪 |
[09:36] | Great! Maybe she knows how to sew. | 太好了 没准她知道怎么缝衣服 |
[09:38] | She lost her status as a minion | 当她偷了我的耶鲁席位时 |
[09:39] | when she stole my spot at Yale. | 她就失去做我跟屁虫的资格了 |
[09:41] | She knows better than to beg for reinstatement. | 想要回来 光求我可不够 |
[09:44] | Hi, Blair. | 你好 布莱尔 |
[09:47] | “Hi”? | “你好” |
[09:48] | No “Hi.” Go! | 没什么”你好”的 快离开 |
[09:50] | Before the “Women’s Wear Daily” reporter shows up | 等下”女装日报”记者来了 |
[09:51] | and thinks that I consort with fake Dior-carrying wannabes. | 还以为我跟拎假迪奥的粉丝有来往呢 |
[09:55] | Actually, this bag was a personal gift from Raph | 这包其实是我写了篇关于拉夫·劳伦的文章后 |
[09:59] | after I wrote an article on him. | 他亲自送我的 [时装品牌设计师] |
[10:03] | After you… | 在你写 |
[10:04] | Uh-huh. That’s right, Blair. | 没错 布莱尔 |
[10:07] | I’m the “Women’s Wear Daily” reporter. | 我就是”女装日报”的记者 |
[10:19] | Thanks for picking up my check in person. | 谢谢你亲自来收取我的支票 |
[10:21] | It means a lot for “the Spectator” to sponsor | “观察家”能和”泰晤士报” |
[10:23] | the same event as “the Times”” | 赞助相同的活动实在意义重大 |
[10:25] | Well, I’m glad you wanna be involved. | 我也很高兴你想参与进来 |
[10:26] | Just do me a favor and please don’t invite Blair. | 帮我个忙 别邀请布莱尔 |
[10:30] | Have you even told her that you’re back yet? | 你告诉她你回纽约了吗 |
[10:32] | This is a long time for you to be mad at Blair | 要是你因为布莱尔我行我素而生气 |
[10:34] | Just for being blair. | 那时间可有点长 |
[10:35] | I’m not mad. I’m maturing. | 我没有生气 我在变成熟 |
[10:38] | We’re just naturally growing apart. | 我们只不过很自然地分道扬镳 |
[10:39] | You know, being with Steven | 和史蒂文在一起的日子 |
[10:40] | has really helped me to understand who I wanna be. | 让我意识到我想做什么样的人 |
[10:42] | I hope you find someone like that, too. | 真希望你也能遇到这样的人 |
[10:44] | You never know. I might have. | 谁知道呢 我没准已经遇到了 |
[10:46] | What?! Wait. Who?! | 什么 等一下 是谁 |
[10:48] | I met a girl. Her name’s Sage. | 我认识了个女孩 她叫塞吉 |
[10:50] | She’s a Columbia Journalism student. | 她是哥伦比亚大学新闻系学生 |
[10:51] | She’s funny. She’s smart. I just… | 她风趣又聪明 我真的 |
[10:54] | But it’s all very new, so I-I can’t talk about it. | 不过我们才认识不久 所以我不便多说 |
[10:56] | Whoa! Shy smile, reluctant eye contact? | 含羞带笑 避免眼神接触 |
[10:59] | I think I’ve seen enough. You really like her. | 我懂了 你是真的喜欢她 |
[11:01] | Keep the change. You’re gonna love this place. | 不用找了 你会喜欢这儿的 |
[11:03] | What, you can’t even look at me? | 什么 你连看我一眼都不敢吗 |
[11:05] | No, no, no. I’m not not looking at you. | 不 不是 我不是不敢看你 |
[11:06] | I’m looking at her… with your boyfriend. | 我在看她 和你男朋友一起 |
[11:18] | It really is so good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:21] | You said that already. | 你已经说过了 |
[11:23] | twice. | 两次 |
[11:24] | Blair, please. | 布莱尔 求你了 |
[11:26] | Please let me wear one of your exclusive designs. | 求你让我穿上你的高档时装吧 |
[11:28] | You’re supposed to be the seamstress. | 你应该演女裁缝 |
[11:31] | Go help Dorota make tea, both of you. | 去帮多洛塔沏茶 你们两个 |
[11:34] | Welcome back, Nelly! | 欢迎回来 内丽 |
[11:41] | I see nothing’s changed around here since high school. | 看来这里还跟高中时代一样 什么都没变 |
[11:43] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[11:45] | You look so presentable. | 你的穿着真有品味 |
[11:47] | Yes. Once I got into Yale, | 是的 自从进了耶鲁 |
[11:49] | I realized I didn’t have to dress like you anymore. | 我意识到我不需要穿得像你这样 |
[11:52] | So let’s see your line. | 来看看你的产品线吧 |
[11:54] | It’s not here. | 衣服不在这儿 |
[11:56] | Shipping snafu en route from Paris. | 从巴黎寄来的途中出了乱子 |
[11:59] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[12:01] | If I were, it would only be | 即便我在撒谎 那也只是 |
[12:03] | to protect Waldorf designs from your biased opinion of me, | 来保护霍道夫时装不被你的偏见所害 |
[12:06] | which is based on nothing but good, clean high school fun. | 你对我的偏见全都基于高中的快乐时光 |
[12:09] | I still have night terrors about nairtinis and yogurt bombs. | 我现在还对马丁尼和酸奶炸弹心有余悸 |
[12:12] | Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night | 有时我半夜醒来 |
[12:13] | shouting, “tights are not pants!” | 还会尖叫 “紧身裤不是内裤” |
[12:16] | But I am not biased. I play fair. | 但是我并没怀揣偏见 我很公正 |
[12:19] | That’s why I got into Yale, and you didn’t. | 所以我进了耶鲁 而你没有 |
[12:22] | Oh. Did I mention I graduated early? | 我有提过我提前毕业吗 |
[12:24] | Send another reporter. | 派别的记者来 |
[12:26] | It’s my story. And look on the bright side. | 这是我的专栏 而且往好处想 |
[12:28] | No matter what I write, | 不管我写什么 |
[12:30] | Readers can see the pictures of your collection | 读者会看到你的时装 |
[12:31] | next to Poppy Lifton’s and decide for themselves. | 和波比·丽芙顿的在一起 然后自行判断的 |
[12:34] | Poppy? That ponzi-scheming fauxcialite? | 波比 那个诡计多端的骗子吗 |
[12:38] | The only designing she is doing is with popsicle sticks | 她只配在女子监狱的劳役室用雪糕棍 |
[12:41] | in the arts and crafts room of a women’s prison. | 设计东西 |
[12:43] | She’s a thief. | 她是个小偷 |
[12:44] | Blair, that was so four years ago. | 布莱尔 那都是四年前的事了 |
[12:46] | My article is called “Society Goes Sartorial,” | 我的文章题目是”社会服饰” |
[12:48] | and it profiles two designers, you and her. | 提及两名设计师 你和她 |
[12:52] | We’re not photographing anything until tomorrow, | 我们明天才开始摄影 |
[12:54] | so you have until then to decide if you wanna be included. | 所以在那之前你还有时间决定是否参加 |
[13:01] | Stop eavesdropping and get in here! | 别偷听了 快进来 |
[13:08] | I need recon on Poppy Lifton’s collection now. | 我现在就需要侦查波比·丽芙顿的设计 |
[13:15] | Hey, it’s me. Leave a message. | 是我 请留言 |
[13:17] | Hey, Sage, it’s Nate. | 塞吉 我是内特 |
[13:19] | Listen, I’ve had a lot of fun this week. | 听着 我这周过得很愉快 |
[13:20] | Buy you know what? I’m done. Have a nice life. | 但是咱们玩完了 祝你生活愉快 |
[13:23] | Why did you just do that? | 你干嘛要那么做 |
[13:25] | It’s too crazy of a coincidence | 哪有那么巧 |
[13:26] | that your Sage and my Steven are seeing each other. | 你的塞吉和我的史蒂文正好在约会 |
[13:29] | Well, we could have completely the wrong idea. | 我们可能完全想错了 |
[13:32] | I doubt it. I’ve had way too many girls | 我不信 有太多女孩劝我 |
[13:34] | talk me back into relationships I wanted out of. | 挽回我并不想继续的恋情 |
[13:37] | Just like you run away | 就像你离开了多少 |
[13:37] | from too many guys you didn’t want to confront with the truth. | 你不想面对其中真相的男人 |
[13:39] | I mean, maybe it’s time | 也许是时候 |
[13:40] | we start doing things a little bit differently. | 做一些和原来不同的事了 |
[13:43] | You’re right. We’ve just made terrible relationship choices. | 你说的对 我们的感情史都不理想 |
[13:46] | Or as Patti Stanger would say, our pickers are broken. | 正如帕蒂·斯坦格所言 挑人眼力不敢恭维 |
[13:48] | Are you really quoting the millionaire matchmaker? | 你真的在引用亿万月老的话吗 |
[13:50] | As if you don’t watch it. | 就跟你不看她节目似的 |
[13:53] | Ah. It’s true. | 那倒没错 |
[13:55] | If I really wanna be mature, | 如果我真的想变成熟 |
[13:57] | I should just calmly ask Steven to explain… | 我应该冷静地让史蒂文解释下 |
[14:04] | on the phone. | 在电话里解释 |
[14:05] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[14:07] | All right, I’ve gotta get back to the office. | 我得回办公室了 |
[14:09] | But, uh, I’ll see you tonight. | 不过 我们今晚再见 |
[14:22] | Sorry. I’ll have to call you back. | 抱歉 我晚点给你回电话 |
[14:28] | Did you have an affair with Amira? | 你和阿米拉有一腿吗 |
[14:32] | I… | 我… |
[14:34] | spent a weekend with her. | 和她共度了一个周末 |
[14:37] | Years ago, | 几年前 |
[14:39] | after I suspected you had been with Rufus. | 在我怀疑你和鲁弗斯在一起之后 |
[14:43] | But I apologize. That’s no excuse. | 但我道过歉了 没有找借口 |
[14:47] | No. However, it explains why she’s extorting money from you. | 没错 这解释了她为什么敲诈你 |
[14:53] | You overheard us talking. | 你偷听我们谈话 |
[14:56] | It seemed a small price to ensure that my old behavior | 这只是保证我过去的行为 |
[14:58] | didn’t get in the way of our new relationship. | 不会影响到我们之间的新关系的小代价 |
[15:02] | Well, thank you. I appreciate your honesty. | 谢谢你对我诚实 |
[15:05] | Um, I can’t imagine how charles will feel | 我没法想象 查尔斯要是知道 |
[15:08] | when he finds out about his girlfriend’s agenda. | 自己女朋友的所作所为 会怎么想 |
[15:10] | I suspect that’s why he’s brought her here. | 我怀疑这就是他带她来这的原因 |
[15:17] | One second. | 稍等一下 |
[15:23] | Serena. Hi. | 瑟琳娜 你好吗 |
[15:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:26] | I didn’t expect to hear from you today. | 我没想到你今天会打电话给我 |
[15:27] | How is the party planning? | 派对计划的怎么样了 |
[15:29] | Uh, good, I think. | 我想 还不错吧 |
[15:33] | Is everything okay? | 一切都顺利吧 |
[15:36] | Uh, are you seeing someone else? | 你在和其他人见面吗 |
[15:39] | Um, it’s–it’s okay if you are, | 如果是的话 没关系 |
[15:41] | because, you know, we never really defined things | 因为 我们一个夏天没有一起 |
[15:43] | over the summer. | 商定事情了 |
[15:44] | Well, we didn’t have to define things. | 我们没什么要商定的 |
[15:46] | We moved in together. | 我们一起搬过来的 |
[15:48] | I know, but, you know, that was in the country. | 我知道 可是那是一起在乡下的时候 |
[15:50] | And, you know, maybe you have something going on here | 也许你在这里有些事情 |
[15:53] | that’s a little complicated. | 可能会比较复杂 |
[15:54] | I mean, I would understand if you do, | 我是说 如果真是这样 我能理解 |
[15:56] | but–but just please tell me the truth. | 不过 请你不要骗我 |
[15:59] | I’m not seeing anyone else. | 我没有在见其他人 |
[16:01] | But I have to get back to my meeting, so I’ll call you later. | 不过我得回去开会了 之后再打给你 |
[16:13] | Nate. Thanks for calling, man. | 内特 多谢打我电话 |
[16:15] | Serena’s intervention wasn’t exactly conducive to catching up. | 瑟琳娜的干预可没那么好对付 |
[16:18] | True, but I know what you were up to this summer. | 没错 我知道你今年夏天都在干什么 |
[16:21] | Well, are you referring to my acquired taste for a tuscan red | 你是指我慢慢开始欣赏托斯卡纳红 |
[16:24] | or–or Georgina cracking the whip? | 还是乔治娜挥舞的皮鞭 |
[16:26] | You didn’t really let her, did you? | 你没有真的喜欢她 不是吗 |
[16:27] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. It was a figure of speech. | 当然没有 只不过是种修辞 |
[16:29] | No, I meant she was being a slave driver about my new book. | 我是说 她是我写新书的驱动力 |
[16:31] | That’s actually what I wanna talk to you about. | 这才是我想和你谈的 |
[16:34] | I wanna publish it in “The Spectator.” | 我想把它发表在《观察家》上 |
[16:36] | You–do you know what it’s about? | 你知道它写的什么吗 |
[16:37] | Serialized character studies of people on the upper east side. | 对上东区人们的一系列角色研究 |
[16:40] | Yeah, using real names. | 没错 用的是真名 |
[16:42] | I get it, all right, but I really need it | 我明白 但是我现在非常需要它 |
[16:44] | after I gave up my “Who is gossip girl?” Expose. | 因为我放弃了”八卦天后是谁”的揭秘 |
[16:47] | Mixing business and friendship didn’t work so well | 把生意和友情混为一谈不见得好 |
[16:49] | with the film rights to “Inside.” | 就像《局外人》的电影版权 |
[16:50] | All right, first of all, that was Serena. This is me. | 首先 那是瑟琳娜 现在是我 |
[16:53] | Second, “The Spectator” has an entire print arm now. | 第二 《观察家》有完整的印刷链 |
[16:55] | I can publish it on multiple platforms. | 我可以在多种平台上发表 |
[16:58] | This could be a defining moment for us. | 对我们而言 这会是个决定性的时刻 |
[17:00] | Look, Nate, I’m flattered, | 内特 我真是受宠若惊 |
[17:01] | but I’m letting Georgina handle the business side. | 但是 我把生意上的事都交给乔治娜了 |
[17:03] | So if you– if you really want in, | 所以 如果你真的想这么做的话 |
[17:05] | you’re gonna have to call her. | 给她打电话吧 |
[17:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | Why do you look like | 你们为什么看起来像 |
[17:25] | The “Before” Pictures of people who need botox? | 《曾经》刊载的需要肉毒杆菌的人的图片 |
[17:29] | You can’t be worried | 你们不会是在担心 |
[17:30] | that Poppy’s collection is better than mine. | 波比的作品要比我的好吧 |
[17:33] | Actually, it’s pretty much the same. | 其实 差不多一样吧 |
[17:36] | W-what do you mean “The same”? | “一样”是什么意思 |
[17:38] | Like, the same… Quality? | 一样的…质量 |
[17:42] | The same style? | 一样的风格 |
[17:44] | The same, Blair. | 一样 布莱尔 |
[17:46] | She’s using that exact… fabric. | 她用的是相同的…面料 |
[17:52] | Nelly! She set me up! | 内丽 她陷害我 |
[17:56] | If I’m in her article, | 如果她文章里写我 |
[17:57] | she will write that I copied Poppy. | 她一定会写 我抄袭波比 |
[17:59] | But then if I’m not, | 如果她不写我 |
[18:01] | she will showcase Poppy’s collection alone, | 她就会单独展示波比的作品 |
[18:03] | and then everyone will assume that I am the plagiarist! | 这样所有的人都会觉得我是抄袭者 |
[18:05] | You’re screwed! Sorry. | 你完蛋了 抱歉 |
[18:08] | Nelly got into Yale by playing clean, | 内丽靠自己的实力进了耶鲁 |
[18:11] | but no one does dirty better than Blair Waldorf. | 但没人比布莱尔·霍道夫小动作更多了 |
[18:13] | Those dresses will never be photographed. | 那些礼服永远不会被拍摄 |
[18:19] | Hello, lily. | 莉莉 你好 |
[18:20] | Charles, your father told me | 查尔斯 你爸爸今早告诉我 |
[18:21] | what you did this morning, | 你的所作所为了 |
[18:22] | and I’m not pleased about it. | 我为此很不悦 |
[18:23] | Are you referring to the fact I didn’t finish my eggs | 你是怪我没把蛋吃完 |
[18:26] | or that I forgot to say good-bye when I left? | 还是怪我走的时候没有道别 |
[18:29] | You brought Amira to our home to extort money from Bart | 你带阿米拉回来敲诈巴特 |
[18:32] | and to wreak havoc on our relationship. | 还破坏我们的关系 |
[18:34] | I don’t know what my father’s told you, | 我不知道我爸和你说了什么 |
[18:35] | but let me assure you, | 但我向你保证 |
[18:37] | Amira’s presence has nothing to do with you. | 阿米拉的出现不会对你有任何影响 |
[18:39] | Well, since they slept together, | 因为他们上床了 |
[18:41] | it has everything to do with me. | 现在它对我有非常大的影响 |
[18:44] | I’m sorry, Lily. I had no idea. | 抱歉 莉莉 我不知道这回事 |
[18:48] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[18:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:49] | When were you planning to tell me | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[18:50] | you had an affair with my father? | 你和我爸爸有一腿的事情 |
[18:53] | Poor chuck. | 可怜的恰克 |
[18:54] | Everyone knows the first place to check for secrets | 众所周知 要找秘密 |
[18:56] | is under the bed. | 就要去床底找 |
[18:58] | Or in it. | 或者床上 |
[19:06] | It’s terrific, exactly what “The nation” likes– | 太棒了 完全是《国家》需要的文章类型 |
[19:09] | literate but a little licentious. | 文采斐然又透出一丝放荡 |
[19:11] | It will rock the upper east side | 这会震撼整个上东区的 |
[19:13] | and make waves way beyond New York. | 同时也会为《纽约》造势 |
[19:14] | Genius. It’ll be like when people first read Dominick. | 天才之作 媲美《多米尼克》[传记文学] |
[19:17] | I told you. He’s the second coming. | 我早说过了 他写出了第二本《多米尼克》 |
[19:19] | And third and fourth if he lets you stay the night. | 有机会还能写出第三第四本 |
[19:22] | Of course, we’ll have to fact-check it. | 当然 不过我们得先核查一下真实性 |
[19:24] | That could take a while. | 可能要花上一段时间 |
[19:25] | Ben’s really good friends with the Basses, | 本和拜斯家相交甚好 |
[19:27] | So there would have to be some cuts, | 所以我们会对内容进行一些删减 |
[19:28] | And I’m not talking about their time in tennis camp. | 而且我说的不是网球夏令营那段 |
[19:31] | But we just can’t open ourselves to a biro-sized libel suit. | 我们可不想因此惹上文字诽谤罪 |
[19:35] | Maybe lose the last names? | 不然略去姓氏如何 |
[19:39] | What is the point of publishing an expose | 如果你不曝光所有真相 |
[19:41] | if you’re not going to expose everything? | 那发表一篇爆料有什么意义 |
[19:43] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[19:44] | They’re willing to pay for the version that works for them. | 他们只需要对他们有用的文章 |
[19:46] | It’ll get us both out of Brooklyn. | 它的发表会让我们脱离布鲁克林 |
[19:48] | No, but then I’m compromising my integrity again. | 不要 那样我又要突破自己的道德底线 |
[19:50] | What happened to telling the truth about these people? | 说出这些人的真相又会怎样 |
[19:52] | Save your passion for your poetry, | 省下你那激情去写诗吧 |
[19:54] | which you can write as much as you want | 等到你靠这本书名利双收时 |
[19:56] | once this makes you rich and famous. | 你想写多少写多少 |
[19:57] | Well, I-I did the soft pedal with “Inside,” | 《局外人》也不过让我昙花一现 |
[19:59] | and my life stayed remarkably the same. | 现在我的生活还是老样子 |
[20:03] | Why is the handsome, vacant one calling me? | 这位空虚的帅哥怎么有空打给我 |
[20:05] | If you’re referring to Nate, he has a surprisingly high I.Q. | 如果你说的是内特 他简直是智慧的化身 |
[20:07] | But he–he wants the book for “The spectator.” | 他想把这本书发表在《观察家》上 |
[20:10] | okay, no. | 好吧 不行 |
[20:11] | We’re playing with the big boys on this one. | 我们现在的对手可不是一般人 |
[20:12] | So stop moping and go find yourself a suit | 别这么消沉 打起精神来 |
[20:14] | you can wear to a bidding war. | 找件合适的衣服投入到投标大战中去 |
[20:19] | You sneak up the fire escape here | 你悄悄溜到逃生梯这边 |
[20:22] | and smash Poppy’s showroom window. | 打碎波比的陈列室窗户 |
[20:25] | Why can’t kati’s ex-boyfriend who showed us Poppy’s samples | 凯蒂的前男友上次给我们看过波比的样衣 |
[20:28] | just let us in? | 为什么不能直接放我们进去呢 |
[20:30] | So it looks like a random robbery, | 那样才能看起来像正常的盗窃 |
[20:32] | not a socialite stealing samples. | 而不是一个社会名流来偷窃样衣 |
[20:34] | Wear those. | 戴上那玩意儿 |
[20:38] | That’s my ex. We have a problem. | 我前男友发短信来 事情不妙 |
[20:41] | He told you he’s gay, | 跟你之前睡过的那些人一样 |
[20:43] | just like everyone else you slept with. | 他又告诉他是同性恋了 |
[20:44] | Discuss it with your therapist. | 去跟你的心理治疗师谈谈吧 |
[20:46] | No, Blair. | 不 布莱尔 |
[20:47] | He says Poppy has decided | 他说波比决定 |
[20:48] | to have “W.W.D.” Photograph her collection | 让《女装日报》在中央公园管理委员会晚会 |
[20:50] | at the central park conservancy gala. | 来拍摄她的新系列衣装 |
[20:53] | Damn it! That is the perfect backdrop! | 该死 那是完美的拍摄背景 |
[20:56] | Not to mention, the clothes will be seen by all the right women. | 更别提这些衣服会被潜在客户看到了 |
[20:59] | We need to get there first and intercept. | 我们得赶在她之前阻拦下来 |
[21:01] | That might be harder than you think. | 可能会比你想象的更困难 |
[21:03] | Why? I can get an invitation to anything. | 怎么会 我可以拿到任何展会的邀请函 |
[21:07] | Serena’s the hostess. | 瑟琳娜是主办人 |
[21:09] | Serena’s back? | 瑟琳娜回来了 |
[21:10] | I didn’t… know. | 我怎么不知道 |
[21:14] | I mean… of course I knew. | 我是说 我当然知道 |
[21:16] | It’s just, the central park conservancy is… | 只是中央公园的管理委员会 |
[21:19] | It’s the big leagues, yeah. | 是顶级的 没错 |
[21:20] | Well, Serena’s new boyfriend… | 是瑟琳娜的新男朋友 |
[21:22] | got her on the board. | 帮她当上的 |
[21:26] | Good for Serena. | 真有她的 |
[21:27] | Just so happens that I know someone else who can help us. | 突然想起还有别人可以帮助我们 |
[21:32] | Bart and I were only together for one weekend. | 我和巴特在一起的时候只有一个周末 |
[21:35] | I didn’t mention it because you were investigating | 因为你在调查他的生意 不是私生活 |
[21:38] | his business, not his personal life. | 所以我没有跟你提过 |
[21:40] | I was looking for his secrets. You count. | 我在调查他的秘密 你也算 |
[21:42] | But then perhaps he simply paid | 或许他给我那笔钱 |
[21:43] | to hide our affair from your stepmother. | 只是为了对你继母隐瞒我们的关系 |
[21:45] | My father would never spend that kind of money on a relationship. | 我父亲不会为了那种事花那么多钱 |
[21:47] | There must be something else connected to that weekend. | 那个周末一定还发生了别的事 |
[21:49] | I can’t imagine what, | 我想不到 |
[21:51] | And I can’t risk staying to find out. | 我也不能再冒险呆下去了 |
[21:53] | Then you leave without your money. | 那你走吧 把钱留下 |
[21:54] | Chuck, don’t do this. | 恰克 别这样 |
[21:56] | That money belongs to me and my family. | 那笔钱是属于我和我家人的 |
[21:58] | And it’s in my safe, and I won’t open it | 钱在我的保险箱里 |
[22:00] | until you tell me everything that happened that weekend. | 除非你告诉我那个周末发生的事 否则我不会打开 |
[22:04] | It’s nothing. | 什么也没发生 |
[22:05] | Use your memory. | 好好想想 |
[22:06] | Use your e-mails. Use your credit card bills. | 查查你的邮件 还有信用卡帐单 |
[22:09] | I wanna know every person you saw, every place you went. | 我要知道所有你们见过的人 去过的地方 |
[22:13] | The sooner you write it all down, the sooner you can leave. | 你越早回忆起来 越早可以离开 |
[22:19] | Now I have to go and help a friend, | 现在我得去帮朋友的忙了 |
[22:21] | but I will be back. | 但我会回来的 |
[22:29] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[22:30] | You must be excited about your big night. | 今晚是你的大日子 你一定很兴奋吧 |
[22:33] | Where’s Steven? I’m dying to meet him. | 史蒂文在哪里 我等不及要见他 |
[22:35] | Oh, well, he’s not coming, | 他不会来了 |
[22:36] | which is good, since I just found out he’s cheating on me. | 这是件好事 我刚发现他出轨了 |
[22:39] | Oh, I’m so sorry, darling. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[22:43] | It’s Steven. | 史蒂文的短信 |
[22:45] | He just canceled his meeting so that he can come tonight. | 他说他取消了会议 今晚会来 |
[22:47] | How–how am I supposed to face him? | 我该怎么面对他呢 |
[22:49] | With a smile. | 微笑面对 |
[22:51] | Tonight is your entree into adult society. | 今晚是你进入成人社会的重头戏 |
[22:54] | You can’t let him jeopardize that. | 你不能让他毁了 |
[22:55] | So I’m just supposed to stand there and act like | 所以我应该佯装镇定 |
[22:57] | I don’t know he was with someone else? | 装作不知道他劈腿吗 |
[22:59] | Well, that’s the difference | 这就是 |
[23:00] | between being a grownup and in high school. | 成人世界和高中生的不同 |
[23:03] | Now you’d better go get dressed. | 你现在最好去开始着装了 |
[23:04] | It’s bad form for a hostess to be late to her own gala. | 女主人在自己的晚宴迟到是很不礼貌的 |
[23:08] | I just hope there are no more surprises. | 我希望不要再有什么意外了 |
[23:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:19] | Finally. I’ve been trying you all afternoon. | 总算接了 我打了一下午你的电话了 |
[23:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:22] | I didn’t answer. I thought the message was pretty clear. | 我没接 我以为那条留言已经很明了了 |
[23:24] | Wow, I didn’t have you figured | 我还没听你解释 |
[23:25] | for the voice mail breakup douche. | 那条分手的语音留言 |
[23:27] | What changed since I left your bed this morning? | 从我今早离开你的床后到底发生了什么 |
[23:29] | Uh, I found out you lied. | 我发现你对我说谎 |
[23:34] | I didn’t lie exactly. | 我没有完全说谎 |
[23:36] | You know what? I’m coming over right now to explain. | 我现在过来和你解释 |
[23:38] | No way. I’ve been manipulated by that sentence before. | 不用了 这招对我不管用了 |
[23:40] | Listen, I’m busy at “The spectator”” | 我在办公室忙着呢 |
[23:42] | and I’m already late for the conservancy gala. | 而且都已经不能准时赴晚宴了 |
[23:47] | Forget the jeans. I need a dress for tonight. | 牛仔裤不要了 给我一件晚礼服 |
[23:50] | Looks like someone’s getting dressed to kill– | 看来有人要整装出战了 |
[23:53] | or at least for a hell of a fight. | 至少是出色地扳回一城 |
[24:11] | Hi. Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:14] | – Ah! Oskar, hello! – How are you? | -奥斯卡 你好 -还好吗 |
[24:16] | Good, thanks. Do you want to take a picture? | 很好 谢谢 来拍一张吗 |
[24:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:19] | I loved your production of “As you like it.” | 我喜欢你的作品”如你所愿” |
[24:21] | Well, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[24:22] | Hope to see you down at the public soon. | 希望很快在公众场合看见你 |
[24:23] | Me, too. Take care. | 我也是 保重 |
[24:26] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来美极了 |
[24:27] | Oh. You made it. | 你来了 |
[24:28] | I know how much it meant to you. | 我知道这对你多么重要 |
[24:30] | Yeah. It did. | 是的 本来是的 |
[24:36] | Georgina, what are we doing here? We weren’t even invited. | 乔治娜 我们来这干嘛 我们都没被邀请 |
[24:38] | Did not having a formal invite | 难道仅仅是没收到邀请 |
[24:40] | ever stop Norman Mailer from showing up? | 诺曼·梅勒就不能出席了吗 |
[24:42] | The most powerful publishers in the world | 世界上最有影响力的出版商 |
[24:44] | are opening their pockets for philanthropy. | 都投身了慈善事业 |
[24:45] | We just have to take advantage. | 我们需要发挥优势 |
[24:47] | Yeah, except they don’t want my material | 是的 除了他们都不喜欢我的作品 |
[24:48] | unless I cut and paste and make everyone look pretty. | 除非我把所有人修改得足够体面 |
[24:52] | Once I get you your first big deal, | 一旦我弄到你的第一笔订单 |
[24:53] | then you can go all Hunter S. Thompson on me. | 你就拜我所赐成为亨特·S·汤普森 |
[24:56] | Stop whining and start working the room. | 别抱怨 开始工作吧 |
[24:58] | I have to go find Graydon and tell him he has competition | 我的去找格雷顿告诉他需要竞争 |
[25:01] | for my protege’s expose. | 才能拿到这本爆料书 |
[25:05] | You two are adorable. | 你们俩太有爱了 |
[25:06] | The Tisches have some new competition | 纽约大学悌西有最新的 |
[25:08] | for the cutest charitable couple. | 慈善夫妇评选 |
[25:09] | Nah, this one’s all Serena. | 不 这全是瑟琳娜的功劳 |
[25:12] | We’d love you to introduce her as our newest board member. | 我们很高兴你介绍她为最新董事会成员 |
[25:14] | Then Serena can present the check to the park. | 然后瑟琳娜就能为公园捐款了 |
[25:16] | Sounds great. | 听起来很棒 |
[25:17] | Hey, I wanted to ask you, are you still seeing… | 我正要问你 你还在见… |
[25:21] | If you’ll excuse me… | 失陪一下 |
[25:25] | Excuse me. I’m sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[25:26] | I need to speak with Nate. Thanks. | 我需要跟内特谈谈 谢谢 |
[25:28] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:29] | That was the head of media for Johnson & Johnson. | 他是强生传媒的最高负责人 |
[25:31] | I thought you broke up with Sage. | 我以为你已经和塞吉分手了 |
[25:32] | Yeah, I did, | 是的 |
[25:33] | Which is more than you can say about Steven. | 比你和史蒂文动作快多了 |
[25:35] | How can you make out with a guy knowing he cheated on you? | 你怎么做到和一个骗你的男人相处的 |
[25:38] | Okay. I let him kiss me on the cheek, | 好的 我让他亲了我脸颊 |
[25:40] | but I’m not gonna break up with him or cause a scene | 但派对结束前 我都不能和他分手 |
[25:42] | until after this party’s over, | 或是引发闹剧 |
[25:43] | which became a lot more complicated when Sage arrived. | 而且塞吉的到来让事情更加复杂了 |
[25:50] | What don’t girls understand about | 是什么让女孩子听不懂 |
[25:52] | “It was fun. I’m done”? | “很有趣但我玩够了”的意思 |
[25:53] | Please just get rid of her. | 请你尽快摆脱她 |
[26:07] | Please tell me there’s a carriage somewhere | 告诉我有一辆四轮马车 |
[26:09] | trotting away with Poppy’s posse. | 正载走波比的团队 |
[26:12] | They’re on their way to the duck pond | 他们正在去池塘 |
[26:13] | for their photo shoot. | 拍照的路上 |
[26:14] | Even though it’s not really there. Models are so dumb. | 尽管不是真的去那 那些模特太蠢了 |
[26:17] | You should’ve seen them crowded in that carriage | 你该看看他们怎么塞进马车的 |
[26:18] | like four scrawny sardines. | 像四条骨瘦如柴的沙丁鱼 |
[26:20] | Who needs Serena van der Woodsen | 谁还需要瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[26:21] | when you are friends with Andre the hansom the cab driver? | 如果你有像安德烈这样的马车司机朋友 |
[26:24] | Wait. Four? | 等等 四个 |
[26:25] | “Women’s wear daily” needed to photograph six dresses. | 《女装日刊》需要提供六套 |
[26:28] | That means two are still on the loose. | 意味着还是有两套丢了 |
[26:30] | Oops. | 天哪 |
[26:31] | It only takes one photograph to eclipse my line forever. | 差一张图片都会让我的系列黯然失色 |
[26:35] | I will go distract Nelly Yuki. | 我去引开内丽·尤琪 |
[26:37] | You search and destroy anyone with a dandelion motif. | 你们寻找并毁坏任何带着蒲公英主题的人 |
[26:40] | Hurry! Shoo! Back to the party! | 快点 去 回派对 |
[26:45] | Blair, are you okay? | 布莱尔 你还好吧 |
[26:46] | Well, not yet. I still have two dresses I need to round up. | 不算好 我还需要找齐两套礼服 |
[26:49] | I didn’t know that you were coming to Serena’s party. | 我不知道你会来瑟琳娜的派对 |
[26:52] | I wasn’t intending to, but then I heard from you. | 我没打算来的 但我收到你的消息 |
[26:55] | From me? | 我的消息 |
[26:56] | Well, you must’ve telepathically sensed | 那你一定是心电感应到了 |
[26:57] | my distress for my dresses. | 我的礼服危机 |
[26:59] | No, this was a text. | 不 是条短信 |
[27:02] | Wait. If you didn’t send it, I think I know who did. | 等等 如果不是你 我想我知道是谁 |
[27:04] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[27:06] | Hurry. | 快些 |
[27:07] | The sooner you go, the sooner you can come back. | 你去得越快 就能越快回来我身边 |
[27:10] | In the grander sense. | 体面地回来 |
[27:22] | You just gonna ignore me? | 你要一直无视我吗 |
[27:26] | Look, I told you I have nothing to say to you except good-bye. | 我说过除了再见 我和你无话可说 |
[27:29] | I swear I didn’t lie. I just omitted certain details. | 我发誓我没说谎 只是略过了些细节 |
[27:33] | And only because I liked you | 这也是因为我喜欢你 |
[27:34] | and I knew it wouldn’t change anything between us. | 我也知道这不会改变我俩之间的感觉 |
[27:38] | Then I guess you’re more liberal than I am | 那我觉得你应该比我想得开 |
[27:39] | because it definitely changes things for me. | 因为这肯定会改变我的感觉 |
[27:42] | But it doesn’t have to. You could pretend you don’t know. | 这不一定啊 你可以假装你不知道 |
[27:45] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我做不到这样 |
[27:47] | You could at least try. | 你起码可以试试吧 |
[27:59] | I had higher hopes for you, Humphrey. | 我觉得你能做得更好 汉弗瑞 |
[28:02] | Sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说的是什么意思 |
[28:03] | How can the smartest boy at St. Jude’s | 为什么在圣犹大学校最聪明的人 |
[28:04] | still want everything he can’t have? | 仍然希望高攀自己得不到的东西 |
[28:07] | No, I-I don’t want her. I was just, uh… | 不 我不想跟她在一起 我只是 |
[28:10] | I was just observing. | 我只是在观察 |
[28:12] | You know, that’s what writers do. | 我们作家就干这事 |
[28:14] | I didn’t mean Blair. | 我说的不是布莱尔 |
[28:15] | I mean in. Your whole gatsby-ish obsession. | 我说的是潮流 你怎么这么喜欢杰士派 |
[28:20] | Fitzgerald seemed to make a good career out of it. | 菲茨杰拉德靠这个混的不错啊 |
[28:22] | If you wanna die a miserable drunk | 如果你想用醉死 |
[28:23] | trying to impress people who don’t know you exist. | 来尝试吸引根本没意识到你存在的人 |
[28:27] | There is that fatal flaw. | 看来还是有个致命缺点的 |
[28:30] | I got over mine when I went to Yale | 我去耶鲁上学时见到不少聪明的失败者 |
[28:32] | and met a bunch of other smart losers. | 那时我就知道自己也是其一 |
[28:34] | Nelly, you’re not a loser. | 内丽 你不是失败者 |
[28:37] | Yes, I am, and so are you. | 是的 我是 你也是 |
[28:40] | They’ll never let us in. | 他们不会接纳像我们这样的人 |
[28:42] | The sooner you accept it, | 你越早知道这个事实 |
[28:43] | the sooner you can stop trying and start competing. | 你就能越早摆脱这些 开始做自己 |
[28:46] | That’s kind of tough when they already have everything. | 看着他们什么都有 这真的挺难的 |
[28:48] | We have the truth. | 我们有真相 |
[28:50] | That’s how the losers win. | 这就是为什么失败者终成胜者 |
[28:51] | We stop playing by their rules and make our own. | 不让他们牵制我们 走自己的路 |
[28:58] | Nelly, don’t you look ethereal | 内丽 别这么超凡脱俗 |
[29:01] | in this garden of earthly delights. | 这个花园充满世间的欢乐 |
[29:03] | That’s my cue. It was nice talking to you, Nelly. | 很抱歉 内丽 跟你聊得很开心 |
[29:04] | Dan, there you are. Graydon wants to make us an offer. | 丹 你在这啊 格雷顿对你的书有兴趣 |
[29:06] | We’re going to Cipriani’s to discuss. | 我们去西普里亚尼那详谈 |
[29:17] | This better be good. | 你最好说些好听的话 |
[29:18] | I just want to apologize. | 我就想道歉 |
[29:20] | We got off on the wrong foot this morning. | 我们今天心情都不太好 |
[29:21] | I wanna hear every detail of your life since Constance. | 我想跟你详谈你从康士坦次之后的生活 |
[29:29] | Amira? | 阿米拉 |
[29:30] | I’m afraid you missed her. | 恐怕你来晚了 |
[29:32] | I’d say you could call, | 你可以给她打电话 |
[29:33] | but she’s probably enjoying a fine merlot | 但她现在也许在3万英尺的高空上 |
[29:35] | at 30,000 feet above the ground by now. | 喝着上好的梅鹿辄红酒 |
[29:37] | No. She wouldn’t leave without her… | 没可能 她不会不要钱… |
[29:40] | Money. | 就走了 |
[29:42] | It’s sweet, really, | 真的很贴心啊 |
[29:43] | That you also use your mother’s birthday as your combination. | 你也是用你妈的生日作为密码 |
[29:47] | You make it all so easy. | 这也太简单了吧 |
[29:50] | Drink? | 喝一杯吗 |
[29:55] | Blair, what are you doing here? | 布莱尔 你在这干什么 |
[29:56] | Well, I would’ve R.S.V.P.’d… | 如果我被邀请了 |
[29:58] | if I got my invitation. | 我会回复的 |
[30:00] | Or the call to tell me that you’d returned to the city. | 或许你能打给我告诉我你回来了 |
[30:04] | Kind of reminds me of the time | 这让我想起了 |
[30:05] | that you came back from boarding school without a word. | 你那次从寄宿学校回来也是没通知我 |
[30:08] | I’m not trying to hurt you. | 我不会试着去伤害你 |
[30:09] | I’m just trying to move on, and so should you. | 我试着让过去成为过去 你也该这样 |
[30:11] | Well, as the hostess of such an elegant event, | 作为一场盛典的女主持 |
[30:14] | you wouldn’t want to cause a scene. Would you? | 你不会想闹笑话吧 是吧 |
[30:17] | Nothing is more pressing to me | 没有什么比 |
[30:18] | than making sure this evening goes perfectly, | 把这场晚宴办好更重要了 |
[30:20] | Which I’m sure you have some sort of scheme to destroy. | 我想你肯定在想法子破坏吧 |
[30:22] | So please leave before I have security escort you out. | 请离开 不然我让保安送你出去 |
[30:26] | If you weren’t invited, Blair, | 布莱尔 如果你没被邀请 |
[30:28] | then why are you here? | 那你来干什么啊 |
[30:29] | Blair! Blair! Okay! | 布莱尔 布莱尔 好的 |
[30:31] | I got the last one, | 我拿到最后的一件了 |
[30:32] | and I left the model standing in nothing but her la perlas. | 而且我让模特只穿着内衣站那 |
[30:35] | Or maybe they were Kiki. I don’t–I’m not sure. | 也许那是琪琪的 我不是很确定 |
[30:38] | Is… That one of your Waldorf designs? | 这是你霍道夫的其中一件设计吗 |
[30:41] | No, it’s one of mine, | 不 是我的 |
[30:43] | and all the models who are supposed to be wearing them | 所有穿我设计的模特 |
[30:45] | are missing. | 都不见了 |
[30:47] | What’s going on, Blair? | 到底发生什么了 布莱尔 |
[30:50] | Sage? What is this? | 塞奇 你在干什么 |
[30:52] | Why do you care? I didn’t come here with you. | 你瞎操心什么 我又不是跟你来的 |
[30:54] | Well, you’re leaving with me now. | 你现在立马跟我走 |
[30:56] | I don’t think so. | 我不想走 |
[30:56] | I didn’t ask. | 这不是你说了算 |
[30:57] | Take your hands off her. She said “No.” | 把你的手放开 她说她不想走 |
[30:59] | Stay out of this. | 别管这事 |
[31:00] | No, I won’t. You’re the one | 不 我要管 |
[31:01] | who’s supposed to be in a relationship with Serena. | 你应该和瑟琳娜在一起 |
[31:04] | Wait. This is your girlfriend? | 等下 这就是你女朋友 |
[31:07] | Well, this is my boyfriend. | 好吧 这是我男朋友 |
[31:14] | Steven, what are you doing?! | 斯蒂芬 你在干什么 |
[31:16] | You know how important tonight is to me, | 你知道今晚对我多重要的 |
[31:18] | and now you’re humiliating me to defend that slut? | 你现在居然为了这贱女羞辱我 |
[31:21] | That “Slut” happens to be my 17-year-old daughter. | 这个”贱女”恰巧是我17岁的女儿 |
[31:26] | Spotted–Nate Archibald with a minor problem | 现场报道 内特·阿齐布尔德的一个小问题 |
[31:31] | that just became a major incident. | 现已变成大事件 |
[31:40] | Why didn’t you tell me you have a daughter? | 为什么你不跟我说你有个女儿 |
[31:42] | Obviously because she’s the same age as you are. | 显然是因为她跟你年纪差不多 |
[31:44] | Now Serena is an adult, | 现在瑟琳娜是个大人了 |
[31:45] | and she’s not missing her curfew and she’s not in high school. | 她不是高中生 不怕宵禁 |
[31:48] | Yeah, and I’m not gonna let this drag me back into it. | 我不会让这个拖累我 |
[31:50] | I have a check to present. | 我得去做善后了 |
[31:54] | Say good night. I’ll be back to take you home. | 说晚安吧 我待会带你回家 |
[31:59] | you’re in high school? | 你是高中生 |
[32:00] | Isn’t that why you broke up with me? | 这不就是你跟我分手的原因吗 |
[32:01] | I broke up with you because | 我跟你分手是因为 |
[32:02] | I thought you were sleeping with your father– | 我以为你跟你爸有一腿 |
[32:04] | before I knew he was your father. | 在我知道他是你爸之前 |
[32:05] | – That’s disgusting. – Yeah! | -好恶心 -是啊 |
[32:07] | I’m not sleeping with anyone but you. | 我只和你睡了 |
[32:10] | And it’s legal. I checked. | 而且那是合法的 我查过了 |
[32:12] | So can we please just go back to your place and do that? | 所以我们可以回到你的公寓再继续吗 |
[32:15] | No! You’re 17, and I’m pretty sure you’re grounded. | 不 你才十七岁 而且很显然已经禁足了 |
[32:17] | I really did audit Professor Peiser’s class this summer. | 我暑假已经完成了佩泽尔教授的作业 |
[32:20] | And we’re closer in age than my dad and Serena. | 跟我爸爸和瑟琳娜相比我们的年龄更相近 |
[32:23] | Or you and Diana Payne. | 还有你和黛安娜·佩恩 |
[32:26] | Yeah. I got an “A” On my paper about “The spectator.” | 我在观察家派对考试中得了优秀 |
[32:33] | Serena, I know you’re upset. | 瑟琳娜 我知道你很失望 |
[32:35] | We spent months together, | 我们相处这么久 |
[32:37] | and you never mentioned you had a child, | 你从没说你有个孩子 |
[32:38] | Never mind one who’s old enough to share my clothes. | 更别说和我年龄相仿 |
[32:41] | Come on. It took you all summer to tell me your real name. | 你的真实姓名不是也瞒了我整个夏天 |
[32:45] | Look, we both needed time | 听着 我们都需要时间 |
[32:46] | before we were ready to share everything. | 开诚布公地相处 |
[32:48] | Even Shakespeare said, “What’s in a name?” | 就连莎士比亚也说过 一个名字算什么 |
[32:50] | Unlike a daughter, | 你有一个女儿 |
[32:51] | who’s a huge piece of your life. | 这是你人生中不可抹去的部分 |
[32:52] | Yeah, and when women find out about her, | 是啊 当我的女人发现她的时候 |
[32:54] | they either bolt or pressure me to meet her. | 她们不是逃跑就是不让我见她 |
[32:56] | And honestly, I… | 坦白讲 我 |
[32:58] | I’ve never been ready to introduce her to anyone… | 我一直没准备好把她介绍给任何人 |
[33:01] | Until you. | 直到遇见你 |
[33:07] | You know, I always imagined your first meeting | 我总是想象第一次与你约会的场景 |
[33:09] | as more of a breakfast or coffee-type thing. | 会是吃早饭或喝咖啡什么的 |
[33:14] | Really? It wasn’t punching out her boyfriend? | 真的 不是打她的男朋友 |
[33:19] | And the more serious we get, | 如果我们想认真地发展 |
[33:20] | the more we’re gonna have to trust each other. | 我们要更相信对方才是 |
[33:23] | Do you think you can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[33:25] | I really wanna try. | 我很乐意试试 |
[33:29] | Business records, blueprints. | 生意纪录 设计图 |
[33:33] | You need to stop this childish nonsense. | 你别再耍小孩子聪明了 |
[33:35] | You’re the one who faked a text from Blair. | 是你冒充布莱尔发了那条短信 |
[33:37] | Classic high school move. | 经典的把戏 |
[33:40] | How about we call a truce? | 我们停战怎么样 |
[33:42] | It would make Lily happy. | 这会让莉莉高兴 |
[33:44] | She’s very upset that you’re trying to destroy our marriage. | 她对你试图破坏我们的婚姻很失望 |
[33:47] | I don’t care about your marriage, and neither do you. | 我不在乎你的婚姻 你也一样 |
[33:49] | Of course I do. | 我当然在乎 |
[33:51] | Why else would I have paid Amira all that money to leave town? | 否则我为什么让佩泽尔带着那些钱离开 |
[33:54] | To protect whatever secret | 是为了保守你的秘密 |
[33:55] | really forced you to fake your death, | 那致使你伪造死亡 |
[33:58] | something that’s obviously not in these files. | 而那些很显然不在这些文件中 |
[34:01] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉了你 |
[34:03] | I did it to keep you and Lily safe. | 这一切是为了保证你和莉莉的安全 |
[34:08] | And I wanted to believe it. | 我原本是信任你的 |
[34:10] | I wanted to believe you cared about me, | 我原本相信你真的关心过我 |
[34:13] | That I had finally earned my father’s love. | 终于得到了父爱 |
[34:18] | Then let me give you some Bass properties, | 我会给你一些拜斯产业 |
[34:20] | And we’ll call ourselves a family again. | 然后我们又是一家人 |
[34:21] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[34:25] | it’s too late for that. | 现在为时已晚 |
[34:28] | You took everything from me, | 你让我变得一无所有 |
[34:30] | again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[34:33] | Now I’m going to find your secret | 我现在要查出你的秘密 |
[34:36] | And I’m going to take everything from you. | 然后让你沦落跟我一样的境地 |
[34:42] | Maybe it’s not too late to find Blair | 或许现在去找布莱尔 |
[34:43] | and help her with those errands. | 给她帮忙还不算晚 |
[34:50] | why are you torturing me? | 你为什么要折磨我 |
[34:51] | Blair knew your dresses would look better than hers in print. | 布莱尔明白你的裙子穿起来要比她的上镜 |
[34:54] | No. I knew that the two of you were working together | 不 我知道是你俩合伙 |
[34:58] | to destroy me in “W.W.D.” | 想搞垮我的《女装日报》报道 |
[34:59] | We met for the first time today, Blair, when I interviewed her. | 布莱尔 这是我们自面试后第一次见面 |
[35:03] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[35:04] | And you and your fake African satellite-selling brain | 而你和你的低智商 |
[35:07] | did not find my fabric on its own. | 根本不配我的料子 |
[35:10] | Plus… I have done terrible things to | 事先声明 我过去是做过对不起 |
[35:12] | the two of you In the past, | 你们的事情 |
[35:14] | so you must’ve wanted revenge. | 所以你们才会想要报复我 |
[35:16] | I did, but I didn’t scheme to get it. | 我想过 但我并没有那么做 |
[35:19] | All I did was set up the article | 我只是写了那篇文章 |
[35:21] | and let you do what you always do–implode. | 然后让你做你最擅长的事 崩溃 |
[35:25] | One of the things I learned after being run out of Manhattan | 自从被一群自大的少年 |
[35:27] | by a gang of overprivileged teenagers | 赶出曼哈顿后 |
[35:30] | was to just let my anger go. | 我所做的只是忘却那些仇恨 |
[35:33] | Fashion design is my art therapy. | 时尚艺术是我的疗法 |
[35:35] | So… | 那么 |
[35:37] | We really just liked the same fabric? | 我们真的只是喜欢同样的布料 |
[35:40] | I better go write my story. | 我还是去写我的故事吧 |
[35:42] | I don’t want to forget any details. | 我可不想落下任何细节 |
[35:44] | No, no, no! You can’t write about this! | 不 不 你不能写这个 |
[35:45] | Wait! Maybe she’s right. If you write that article, | 等下 也许她是对的 如果你写她 |
[35:48] | it’ll bring her so much more attention. | 只会让她获取更多关注度 |
[35:50] | Maybe you should just write it about me. | 写我是不是更好些 |
[35:54] | I could use the extra space | 我可以节省些空间 |
[35:56] | for more pictures of your collection. | 留给你的时装秀 |
[35:57] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[35:59] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪 |
[36:00] | I can’t start again from nothing! Nelly! | 我不能再次空手回去 内莉 |
[36:03] | You can be my head minion. | 你可以当我的随从 |
[36:05] | Blair Waldorf, | 布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[36:06] | I’ve been asked to escort you from the party. | 请允许我护送你离开 |
[36:08] | Think fast, B. | 快想想 B |
[36:10] | Pencil skirts or peplum? | 是铅笔裙还是花边裙 |
[36:12] | The only look you have now is egg on your face. | 你现在的表情只是画着一个零 |
[36:24] | Looks good, no? | 感觉不好吗 |
[36:26] | Skilled craftspeople at work. | 优秀的设计师在工作 |
[36:28] | I’ve never seen such a beautiful sight. | 这是我见过最美丽的场景 |
[36:30] | Where did they come from? | 她们来自哪里 |
[36:31] | Uh, some from Paris, some from garment district, | 一些来自巴黎 一些来自服装区 |
[36:35] | a few “Project runway” rejects. | 小部分不合格的已被辞退 |
[36:37] | I know how to enlist employees. I learned from the best. | 我知道如何聘用雇员 我懂得精华之所在 |
[36:44] | She’s clapping for you! | 她在为你鼓掌 |
[36:46] | Thank you, Dorota. | 谢谢你 多洛塔 |
[36:48] | Now as the new head of Waldorf designs, | 现在作为霍道夫时装的新任接班人 |
[36:53] | I only have one chance to make my debut. | 我只有一次首推产品的机会 |
[36:55] | At fashion show for buyers next week. | 就在下周买家开设的时装秀上 |
[36:58] | As much as I love the line we were developing, | 我很爱我们正在做的东西 |
[37:01] | it is no longer viable. | 我们志在必得 |
[37:04] | So… We simply have to do better. | 因此 我们只要尽可能做到更好 |
[37:09] | Miss Blair, I know I know nothing of fashion, but… | 布莱尔小姐 我知道我对时装一无所知 但是 |
[37:12] | No one can do a whole line in ten days. | 没人能在十天内完工 |
[37:15] | I do realize that this is a lot to ask, but… | 我知道这个要求很过份 但是 |
[37:18] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[37:20] | As my mother’s first facialist Elizabeth Arden said, | 正如我母亲的第一位美容师伊丽莎白·雅顿所说 |
[37:23] | “I only want people around me who can do the impossible.” | “我只想与能创造奇迹的人打交道” |
[37:28] | We have no time to waste. | 我们没有时间可以浪费了 |
[37:30] | I want a picture of every piece my mother has ever designed. | 我想要一幅包含所有我母亲设计过的图 |
[37:35] | And we need a new inspiration fabric. | 我们需要一种新的透气的布料 |
[37:40] | Who wants to come with me to mood? | 谁想和我来试一试 |
[37:42] | Great! | 太好了 |
[37:43] | Let’s go then. | 我们走 |
[37:45] | Vite. Vite. | 快走 快走 |
[37:50] | Heard you got a great offer from “Vanity Fair.” | 听说你从《名利场》得到了很不错的职位 |
[37:53] | I did. | 没错 |
[37:54] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[37:55] | Did Georgina kick you off her couch or what? | 乔治娜把你踢下了她的沙发还是怎么了 |
[37:57] | No, I left on my own | 没有 我又在她醒来后的瞪视下 |
[37:58] | after waking up with her staring at me again. | 自己走开了 |
[38:00] | Please tell me that means | 请告诉我那意味着 |
[38:01] | you’re giving your serial to “The spectator.” | 你要写《观察家》的连载了 |
[38:02] | I know you need this to succeed as much as I do, | 我知道你和我一样希望这事能够成功 |
[38:04] | but it’s only gonna do that if you print it word for word. | 但是如果你能一字不变地印刷 我就写连载 |
[38:07] | Done. | 成交 |
[38:10] | You might wanna check it out before you decide. | 你决定前还是先看看这个吧 |
[38:21] | You, uh, sure you wanna publish this? | 你 你确定想公开发表这个吗 |
[38:23] | I am. Every word of it is true. | 是的 每个字都千真万确 |
[38:25] | But there are details in here the world doesn’t need to know. | 但是这里还有些细节 大家不必知道 |
[38:28] | These are people you care about. | 这些你关心的人 |
[38:29] | Nothing good came from my protecting them. | 这对我要保护的人没有什么不好的 |
[38:31] | Once I realized I live in a world | 每当我意识到生活在这个 |
[38:32] | where Chuck Bass gets the girl, | 恰克·拜斯处处可以得到女孩的世界上 |
[38:34] | everything seemed very clear. | 事情就变得清晰可辨了 |
[38:36] | I’m not playing by anyone else’s rules anymore. | 我不再按任何人的规则行事了 |
[38:38] | I’m making my own. | 我现在自己做决定 |
[38:40] | If you don’t want thisth I-I can self-publish it. | 如果你不想要这个 我可以自己出版 |
[38:42] | No, no, no, I want it. I’m just saying… | 不 不 不 我想要 我只是说 |
[38:44] | I’ve only read one page, | 我刚刚读了一页 |
[38:45] | and I’m guessing you might lose some friends and family. | 我想你也许会失去一些朋友及家人 |
[38:47] | My “Friends” chased my sister out of town | 我的”朋友”将我的妹妹赶出了城 |
[38:50] | and chose a guy who traded her for a hotel over me. | 选择了一个为了酒店拿她去交易的男人 |
[38:53] | And my “Family”… | 至于我的”家人” |
[38:55] | Yeah, is sleeping with a con artist. | 是的 正在和一个骗子艺术家同居 |
[38:58] | You know, I’m–I’m not– I’m not losing anything here. | 你知道 我没有 我没有什么可失去的了 |
[39:00] | I’m taking what’s mine. | 我正在拿回属于自己的东西 |
[39:02] | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 在中央公园举办了一场盛会 | |
[39:07] | Serena’s gala from last night? | 瑟琳娜昨晚办的盛会吗 |
[39:10] | Yes. It looks beautiful in the paper. | 是的 报道上的照片看起来很美 |
[39:13] | I heard there was an unfortunate incident with Steven, | 我听说史蒂文遭遇了不幸的事件 |
[39:16] | but the board said that Serena could keep her seat | 但董事会说瑟琳娜可以保留职位 |
[39:19] | because she raised a record amount of money. | 因为她创下了筹钱的最高纪录 |
[39:23] | Sorry I had to step out | 抱歉我出去了 |
[39:26] | and didn’t get home in time for us to make it. | 也没能及时到家参加聚会 |
[39:31] | Bart, it’s lovely. | 巴特 真漂亮 |
[39:33] | It is the least I can do | 至少我可以做到这个 |
[39:37] | to make up for all the unfortunate drama | 来弥补所有阿米拉和查尔斯 |
[39:42] | with Amira and Charles. | 造成的悲剧 |
[39:50] | I know how important family is to you, Lily, | 我知道家庭对你来说是多么的重要 莉莉 |
[39:53] | But I think you need to accept | 但是我想你得接受 |
[39:55] | that my son may no longer want to be part of ours. | 我的儿子不再想成为家庭一员的事实 |
[39:59] | Well, I’m not ready to give up hope yet. | 我还没放弃希望 |
[40:02] | No one said being a parent would be easy. | 没人说过做父母的会很容易 |
[40:20] | 恰克 你走后我发现了这个 我不知道他的名字 但我周末和巴特相处时 他是我唯一见过的人 不要再联系我 阿米拉 | |
[40:26] | Some children will do everything in their power | 一些孩子会不遗余力地 |
[40:29] | to destroy you. | 毁掉你 |
[40:33] | Others will wilt under the weight | 还有一些孩子在你的殷殷期待下 |
[40:35] | of your crushing expectations. | 丧失了斗力 |
[40:52] | She know you can do this, Miss Blair. | 她知道你能做到 布莱尔小姐 |
[40:55] | I hope she’s right. | 我希望她是对的 |
[40:57] | My entire future, here and with Chuck, | 我的整个未来 这里和恰克 |
[41:01] | depends on it. | 都靠它了 |
[41:04] | You’re uncharacteristically quiet this morning, Sage. | 你今早格外安静啊 塞吉 |
[41:07] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[41:08] | “Thank you for the humiliating experience of being | “谢谢老爸和他的名人女友 |
[41:10] | walked to school by my dad and his trophy girlfriend?” | 一起陪我上学这种丢人的经验” |
[41:13] | I may not be as humiliating as you think. | 我倒没觉得这很丢人 |
[41:15] | I went to Constance, too, you know. | 我也上过康士坦茨学校 |
[41:17] | Just remember your end of the deal. | 只要记住你们说好的交易就成了 |
[41:18] | I go to school, and you let me date Nate. | 我去上学 你让我和内特约会 |
[41:20] | Oh, you should thank Serena for that. | 你真应该感谢瑟琳娜 |
[41:22] | She’s the one that told me he’s a decent guy. | 她告诉我他是个正派的人 |
[41:24] | Yeah, he was going to St. Jude’s while I was at Constance, | 是的 我在康斯坦茨时 他在圣犹大上学 |
[41:26] | but you probably already know that from “Gossip girl.” | 但你大概已经从”八卦天后”知道这一点了 |
[41:28] | No one in high school reads “Gossip girl” anymore. | 高中生已经不再看”八卦天后”了 |
[41:30] | It’s for old people. Now can I go, | 年纪大的人才干这事 现在我得走了 |
[41:33] | or do you want to hold my hand all the way to homeroom? | 还是你想一路都拉着我的手去教室 |
[41:35] | Go. I love you. | 去吧 我爱你 |
[41:38] | And some will become parents themselves. | 还有一些孩子自己就是个小大人 |
[41:41] | What can I say except, uh, welcome to adulthood? | 我还能说什么 欢迎来到成人世界 |
[41:44] | You know I disapprove of teenage pregnancy. | 你知道我不同意未成年就怀孕 |
[41:47] | “Gossip girl” says your dad is dating Serena Van der Woodsen. | “八卦天后”说你父亲正在和瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森约会 |
[41:51] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[41:53] | Not for long. | 不会长久的 |
[41:55] | But a teenage stepdaughter? | 但是一个青年少继女 |
[41:57] | That’s my kind of fun. | 这倒是很有趣 |
[41:59] | X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |