时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | I need your passion for social upheaval to help me | 我需要你对社会动乱的一贯热情帮我 |
[00:08] | write the book about the upper east side. | 完成一本上东区主题的书 |
[00:09] | Would you prefer the kink | 那你怎么不留在现场接着看 |
[00:10] | of watching your father do it with fake Charlie again? | 你老爸和冒牌天使查莉滚床单 |
[00:12] | No, I did not watch. | 不 我没有 |
[00:13] | I got the hell out before they saw me. | 他们发现我前 我就离开了 |
[00:14] | As the new head of Waldorf designs, | 作为霍道夫时装的新任接班人 |
[00:17] | I only have one chance to make my debut. | 我只有一次初回亮相的机会 |
[00:20] | At fashion show for buyers next week. | 就在下周为买家开设的时装秀上 |
[00:22] | Please tell me that means | 请告诉我那意味着 |
[00:23] | you’re giving your serial to “The spectator.” | 你要把连载给《观察家》出版了 |
[00:25] | I know you need this to succeed as much as I do, | 我知道你和我一样希望能取得成功 |
[00:26] | but it’s only gonna do that if you print it word for word. | 但除非你能一字不变地出版 我才授权给你 |
[00:29] | Done. | 成交 |
[00:29] | What do you want me to say, | 你想让我说什么 |
[00:31] | “Thank you for the humiliating experience | “谢谢老爸和他的名人女友给我 |
[00:32] | of being walked to school by my dad and his trophy girlfriend”? | 送我上学这种丢人的经历” |
[00:35] | “Gossip girl” Says your dad is dating Serena Van der Woodsen. | 《八卦天后》说你父亲正在和瑟琳娜约会 |
[00:38] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[00:39] | Not for long. | 好不长的 |
[00:40] | She know you can do this, Miss Blair. | 她知道你能做到 布莱尔小姐 |
[00:42] | I hope she’s right. | 我希望她是对的 |
[00:43] | My entire future… here and with Chuck | 我的整个在纽约和与恰克的未来 |
[00:46] | depends on it. | 都靠它了 |
[01:05] | Manhattan has weathered her share of storms– | 曼哈顿经受住了暴风雨 |
[01:08] | heat waves, hurricanes, even an earthquake. | 热浪 飓风 甚至是地震 |
[01:11] | But these days, it looks like a new force of nature | 但这些天 看起来有股新势力 |
[01:14] | is taking shape on the upper east side. | 在上东区成形 |
[01:18] | There’s nothing I love more | 没什么东西能比 |
[01:19] | than the sound of a sweatshop in the morning. | 清早的缝纫声让我更爱的了 |
[01:21] | That hemline is too short. | 这个裙摆太低了 |
[01:24] | And that one is too long. | 这条太长了 |
[01:26] | My debut collection must be perfect. | 我的初回亮相必须要完美无缺 |
[01:29] | We haven’t been working day and night | 过去两周 我们日以继夜地赶工 |
[01:31] | for the last two weeks to make errors. | 不是为了犯错误的 |
[01:33] | The devil is in the details, | 细节就是决定成败的魔鬼 |
[01:35] | and I’m about to start worshipping Satan. | 我要去膜拜撒旦[魔王]了 |
[01:37] | Blair, here is the list of it girls | 布莱尔 这是今晚来走秀的 |
[01:39] | walking in tonight’s show. | 时尚名媛的名单 |
[01:41] | I am so glad Charlotte Casiraghi | 我很高兴 夏洛特·卡西拉奇 |
[01:44] | agreed to be our centerpiece girl. | 答应来当我们秀的主角 |
[01:46] | She is a veritable style icon | 她可是名副其实的时尚偶像 |
[01:48] | and the only Monegasque who doesn’t hold a grudge. | 也是唯一一个不记恨的摩纳哥人 |
[01:51] | That is the genius of our strategy. | 这才是我们策略的高明之处 |
[01:53] | So what, we missed fashion week. | 错过时尚周 那又怎样 |
[01:55] | People always take their style cues | 不管怎样 人们总会模仿 |
[01:57] | from real life it girls, anyway. | 现实生活中的社交名媛风格 |
[01:59] | Our buyers will clamor for the collection | 当我们的顾客看到今晚的时装系列时 |
[02:01] | the second they see it. | 他们都会为之沸腾的 |
[02:02] | Oui, Blair, which reminds me, | 是的 布莱尔 我想起来 |
[02:03] | I’ll go confirm Charlotte’s flight now. | 现在要去确认下夏洛特的航班 |
[02:09] | Miss Blair, you have no moment for rest in days. | 布莱尔小姐 你这些天都没歇过 |
[02:14] | I bring you health shake with kale. | 我给你端了健康饮品 甘蓝汁 |
[02:16] | The only green that I’m concerned with right now | 我现在关心那唯一的绿色 |
[02:18] | is the shade of harem pants | 就是劳伦·布什今晚要穿的那条哈伦裤 |
[02:20] | Lauren Bush will be donning tonight. | 用色是深是浅 |
[02:21] | Quel desastre. | 糟糕了 |
[02:23] | Charlotte’s lawyers say she has a conflict | 夏洛特的律师表示说 她有个 |
[02:25] | with another endorsement. | 代言纠纷 |
[02:26] | They’ve made her drop out of the show. What do we do? | 他们要让她退出今晚的秀 我们怎么办 |
[02:30] | Not to worry, Jean Pierre. I’ve got this under control. | 别担心 让·皮埃尔 情况又没有失控 |
[02:33] | We’ll just have to find someone even more fabulous | 我们会找到更具时尚的人物 |
[02:35] | to feature as the face of Waldorf designs. | 来彰显霍道夫时装的颜面 |
[02:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:47] | So, sweetie, what’s on tap at school today? | 亲爱的 学校今天有什么事情吗 |
[02:55] | Do you want some berries? | 你要浆果吗 |
[02:55] | I got ’em fresh at the farmer’s market. | 我从农场带的 很新鲜 |
[02:59] | Hey, if you wanna be rude to me, | 你要是想对我不敬 |
[03:01] | I’ll put up with it as part of my parental duty, | 我会忍受 那是父母责任的一部分 |
[03:03] | but there is no excuse to be impolite to Serena. | 但你没理由对瑟琳娜这么不礼貌 |
[03:06] | Ah, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[03:07] | No, it’s not. | 不 她不该这样对你 |
[03:09] | Sage, what’s the deal? | 塞吉 怎么回事 |
[03:12] | You’ve been cutting school, | 你一直旷课 |
[03:13] | and you dropped out out of all the activities | 不去参加所有的活动 |
[03:15] | that used to matter to you. | 这些活动过去对你来说很重要 |
[03:16] | Our agreement was that you could date Nate | 我们说好 要是内特不让你学习分心 |
[03:18] | if he didn’t distract you from what’s important. | 你就能跟他在一起 |
[03:20] | Please leave Nate out of this. | 别把内特搅进来 |
[03:22] | Hey. Look at that. | 看看 |
[03:24] | She actually speaks. | 她居然会说话诶 |
[03:26] | You weren’t around all summer, | 你一整个夏天都没在我身边 |
[03:28] | and now all of a sudden, you’re the world’s awesomest dad | 突然间你就成了全世界最好的 |
[03:29] | trying to impress your trophy girlfriend? | 正在取悦名人女友的爸爸 |
[03:31] | Okay. Wow. | 好吧 |
[03:33] | I didn’t know that you felt that way, | 我并不知道你是这么觉得的 |
[03:35] | but now that I do, let’s talk about it. | 但既然是这样 我们就谈谈这事 |
[03:40] | Hi, Nate. No, it’s a great time to talk. | 喂 内特 没事 很方便说话 |
[03:47] | Well, there went your teachable moment. | 你施教的好时机过去了 |
[03:49] | You know, I just don’t know what to do with her. | 我只是不晓得怎么跟她相处 |
[03:51] | You know, her grades are abysmal. | 她的成绩烂透了 |
[03:53] | College is right around the corner. | 马上就要上大学 |
[03:56] | You know, I hate to say it, | 我不愿这么说 |
[03:58] | but maybe I introduced the two of you too soon. | 但或许我太早介绍你们俩认识 |
[04:00] | Well, speaking as someone who had a lot of stepparent types | 作为一个生命中有着众多继父 |
[04:03] | waltz in and out of my life, | 来来回回的人来说 |
[04:04] | I know it can be tough, | 我知道接受起来很难 |
[04:06] | but we’ll make it through it, okay? | 但一切都会好的 对吗 |
[04:09] | I really, really want that. | 我真心希望会这样 |
[04:13] | Well, it sounds like there’s a “but” Coming. | 听你这话 好像要有个转折了 |
[04:15] | Yeah. I just, you know, wonder if I… | 我只是 不知道我们是否… |
[04:18] | moved a little too fast here. | 进展得有点太快了 |
[04:20] | I-I make no excuses for the way she’s acting, | 我不是为她的不当行为辩护 |
[04:23] | but she’s still a kid. | 但她不过是个孩子 |
[04:24] | You know, if she’s this upset, I need to deal with it. | 如果她心里不舒服 我得安抚她 |
[04:26] | Well, yeah, you should definitely talk to her. | 当然 你确实该跟她好好谈谈 |
[04:31] | You know, I was–I was thinking more like… | 我在考虑 我们 |
[04:36] | you know, maybe you and I should take a break. | 也许应该分开一段时间 |
[04:41] | You know, it’s the last thing in the world that I want, | 我极不情愿这么做 |
[04:43] | but I should focus on Sage, you know, get her– | 但我要把精力放在塞吉身上 让她 |
[04:45] | get her back on track. | 让她的生活回归正轨 |
[04:47] | Well, what if I talk to her? | 不然让我和她谈谈吧 |
[04:49] | You did hear everything she just said about you. | 你也看到她刚才对你的态度了 |
[04:52] | Well, yeah, but I know | 是的 但我知道 |
[04:53] | how to relate to girls like Sage | 怎样和塞吉这样的女孩打交道 |
[04:55] | because I was a girl like Sage not too long ago. | 因为现在的她就跟几年前的我一样 |
[04:59] | Well, at this point she could hardly hate either of us more. | 这时候她已经讨厌透我们了 |
[05:03] | Therefore, we have nothing to lose. | 所以 再糟也不过如此 |
[05:06] | She’ll come around, I promise. Okay? | 她会想通的 我保证 好吗 |
[05:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:12] | I heard you on the phone earlier this morning. | 我早上听见你和人通话 |
[05:14] | Didn’t sound like Blair. | 不像是布莱尔打来的 |
[05:15] | Deeper voice, darker mind. | 嗓音更低沉 想法更阴暗 |
[05:17] | My uncle Jack. | 是我叔叔杰克 |
[05:19] | His people on the ground in Dubai | 他在迪拜的人手正在暗中 |
[05:20] | are helping me to find out who the mystery man | 帮我查阿米拉给我的相片中 |
[05:23] | with Bart in Amira’s photo is. | 和巴特在一起的神秘男子 |
[05:25] | Did he come up with anything? | 查出什么了吗 |
[05:26] | Not yet. We got a partial plate off the car | 还没 我们跟踪停在餐馆外的汽车 |
[05:28] | tracked down the restaurant it was parked outside of. | 拍到了部分牌照号 |
[05:31] | So that’s a good place to start asking questions. | 这是条很好的线索 |
[05:33] | Well, that’s good news. I mean, maybe someone in the area | 这是个好消息 也许那片区域的人 |
[05:35] | will recognize him, you know? | 可能认出他是谁 |
[05:36] | Yeah, let’s hope so. | 是啊 但愿如此 |
[05:43] | I may be negotiating with terrorists, | 我也许在和恐怖分子谈判 |
[05:46] | but you’re harboring a fugitive. | 但你却在收留难民 |
[05:52] | Come on, monkey. | 走吧 小猴子 |
[05:56] | I-I’m sorry about that, man. He’s, you know… | 抱歉 你也知道他这个人 |
[05:58] | No, Chuck’s barbs don’t bother me. | 没关系 恰克的冷言冷语伤不到我 |
[05:59] | Anything beats having Georgina watch me sleep. | 没有什么比乔治娜盯着我睡觉来得可怕 |
[06:01] | I’m just grateful for a place to crash. | 多谢你收留我 |
[06:03] | Well, as your roommate and publisher, | 作为你的室友和出版商 |
[06:05] | I am pleased to report that “The spectator” | 我高兴地宣布《观察家》即将发布 |
[06:07] | is finally ready to post its very first Humphrey original. | 汉弗瑞原创系列第一期 |
[06:10] | It’s a good day, and it’s only 9:00 a.m. | 今天真是个好日子 尽管才早上九点 |
[06:12] | Before I publish, would you wanna warn the subject | 在我发布本周连载内容之前 |
[06:14] | of this week’s serial? You know, let ’em know | 你要不要先和他们打个招呼 |
[06:16] | that they’re about to be totally skewered? | 让他们知道自己要被报道了 |
[06:18] | Yeah. Yeah, no. No, I’d rather not. | 是啊 对 不 不 还是不说了 |
[06:21] | Are you sure? I mean, this is kinda like | 你确定吗 这就好比 |
[06:24] | when you start sleeping with someone’s ex. | 你和某人的前任上床 |
[06:25] | It’s better–better that they hear it from you first. | 他们从你口中亲耳听到这消息可能更好 |
[06:28] | You should know. | 你倒是门儿清 |
[06:29] | So should you. | 你也是过来人 |
[06:30] | You think Graydon Carter makes a courtesy call | 你觉得格雷顿·卡特在揭发阿斯特家族之前 |
[06:32] | to the Astors before publishing an expose on them? | 会打电话征求他们的同意吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah, actually. | 说得没错 |
[06:36] | Post it. | 发布吧 |
[06:51] | How’s the invite list for the gallery opening coming along? | 画廊揭幕式的嘉宾名单准备得如何了 |
[06:53] | Speaking of, who will you be escorting? | 说到这个 你要带哪位女伴参加 |
[06:57] | ’cause I have the perfect suggestion. | 我有个绝佳提议 |
[07:00] | Me. | 带我 |
[07:01] | Well, I would love nothing more than to have you on my arm, | 我十分乐意带你出席 |
[07:04] | but before we announce our relationship status | 但在对外宣布我们的关系之前 |
[07:06] | to the world, I have to tell my kids first. | 我想先告诉孩子们 |
[07:08] | Jenny sent her blessing from London, | 虽然珍妮从伦敦发来祝福 |
[07:10] | but I still haven’t connected with Dan. | 但我还没联系到丹 |
[07:12] | Well, he’d better hurry up and get back from Europe | 他最好快点从欧洲回来 |
[07:15] | so I can officially be your girlfriend. | 这样我就能正式成为你的女友了 |
[07:17] | Well, he was gonna do some traveling… | 闭关写作这么久 他要去 |
[07:18] | after his writer’s retreat, | 旅行放松一下 |
[07:20] | But he should be back any day now, | 但他随时可能回来 |
[07:21] | 头条新闻: 鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞的空中楼阁 | |
[07:22] | and I’m sure he’ll reach out to us as soon as he returns. | 我肯定他一回来就会来找我们 |
[07:25] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 这我不敢苟同 |
[07:28] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[07:41] | So… who is our new It girl? | 新请的社交名媛是谁呢 |
[07:43] | She’s impossible to find. | 根本找不到人 |
[07:45] | I’ve called all of our contacts. | 我已经动用所有人脉了 |
[07:46] | This is Manhattan. There’s an It girl on every corner. | 这可是在曼哈顿啊 名媛遍地都是 |
[07:52] | Even on this corner? | 这里也有吗 |
[07:56] | I can’t walk in my show. | 我不能亲自上阵 |
[07:57] | Not you. | 不是说你 |
[07:59] | Serena. | 我是说瑟琳娜 |
[08:04] | When I was in high school, my mom was remarried a lot. | 我上高中时 妈妈多次再婚 |
[08:07] | That must have been so hard for you. | 你一定不好过 |
[08:09] | Yeah, it actually was, | 是啊 确实很难受 |
[08:11] | And I learned the hard way that, you know, | 我吃了不少苦才懂得这个道理 |
[08:16] | if you act out, you’re only hurting yourself, | 如果你故意放任自己 最终受伤的也只是自己 |
[08:18] | so please just try to care about college | 所以 尽量把精力放在申请大学上 |
[08:20] | and stay involved in your extracurriculars. | 坚持参加课外活动 |
[08:22] | You’re so right, Serena. | 你说的对 瑟琳娜 |
[08:23] | And they say you can’t be pretty and smart. | 美貌与智慧不能并存真是谬误 |
[08:26] | And try to go easy on your dad, please. | 也请你别总跟你父亲耍性子 |
[08:28] | He’s–he’s a really good man. | 他真的是个好人 |
[08:30] | That’s why I fell in love with him. | 所以我才会爱上他 |
[08:32] | Okay, now my ears are bleeding. | 我都要被你说到耳聋了 |
[08:34] | But it’s cool to talk to someone my own age | 但能和年龄相近又能真正懂我的人聊天 |
[08:36] | who actually gets it. | 感觉着实不错 |
[08:37] | I promise I’ll turn over a new leaf. | 我保证会洗心革面 重新开始 |
[08:39] | Thanks, Serena. | 谢谢你 瑟琳娜 |
[08:42] | Hold on one second. | 稍等一下 |
[08:46] | What do you want? | 有何贵干 |
[08:47] | I’m not even going to pretend to be calling you | 既然你已说明不跟我做朋友了 |
[08:49] | as a friend right now because you have made it quite clear | 我也不会装腔作势地说 这通电话是 |
[08:52] | that you are not mine, | 出于朋友间的问候 |
[08:53] | but I do have a mutually beneficial business opportunity. | 但我要向你提供一个共赢的商业良机 |
[08:57] | I highly doubt that. | 我难以置信 |
[08:59] | I need a power It girl to walk in my show. | 我需要一位有影响力的社交名媛为我走秀 |
[09:02] | You made a splash at the Central Park Conservancy Gala. | 你曾在中央公园管理委员会晚会上引起轰动 |
[09:05] | I’m guessing that you need something equally as exciting | 我想你应该愿意再续辉煌 |
[09:08] | to follow it up. | 来把成功贯彻到底 |
[09:09] | Oh, well, your concern for my social standing | 你对我社会地位的担忧 |
[09:11] | really tugs at my heartstrings, | 实在是让人感动 |
[09:13] | but a fashion show is hardly a life crisis. | 但是一个时装秀根本不算大危机 |
[09:16] | It is to me. | 对我来说就是 |
[09:18] | My back is up against the wall, | 我已经被逼上绝路了 |
[09:19] | and not in a hot Chuck Bass kind of way. | 而且不是关于性感恰克·拜斯的感情问题 |
[09:22] | You and I have known each other long enough | 我们认识这么久 |
[09:24] | that we are like family, | 已经像一家人了 |
[09:25] | which means that we have earned the right to hate each other | 也就是说 时不时的 |
[09:27] | from time to time, but that doesn’t mean | 我们有权憎恨对方 但这不等于 |
[09:29] | that there’s not still love underneath. | 背后没有友爱的存在 |
[09:33] | Come on, Serena. | 拜托了 瑟琳娜 |
[09:34] | Please. How many times have I saved you? | 求你了 我曾救过你多少次 |
[09:37] | It’s your turn to save me back. | 现在轮到你来拯救我了 |
[09:39] | I’m saving someone else now– Steven’s daughter Sage. | 我正在拯救别人 史蒂文的女儿塞吉 |
[09:44] | My only focus is her and keeping her on track. | 我唯一担心的就是她 还有看好她 |
[09:47] | They’re my new family. | 他们是我新的家人 |
[09:49] | Maybe you should find a new one, too. | 我看你也应该找个新的家人 |
[10:05] | You know what? If Serena doesn’t wanna be family, | 如果瑟琳娜不想做一家人 |
[10:07] | Then that’s fine. She can dive right from the gene pool | 那也好 让她凤凰变麻雀 |
[10:11] | to the cesspool. | 污水坑里滚吧 |
[10:12] | My mother is my family. | 我母亲是我的家人 |
[10:15] | My mother… is always watching… | 我母亲 总在看着我 |
[10:18] | like the “Mona Lisa.” | 就像”蒙娜丽莎” |
[10:20] | Like the “Mona Lisa” with a lot of expectations! | 就像抱有各种期待的”蒙娜丽莎” |
[10:25] | You look pale… | 你脸色苍白 |
[10:26] | Like “Mona Lisa.” | 就像”蒙娜丽莎” |
[10:29] | This business is my namesake. | 这品牌是我的名声所在 |
[10:31] | It is the family jewel. | 它就是传家之宝 |
[10:33] | It is what Chuck paid my dowry to save! | 是恰克支付我的全额嫁妆才留下的 |
[10:37] | If I’m not successful at this, | 如果这次我不成功 |
[10:38] | we might not even end up together! | 我们可能最终都不能走到一起 |
[10:40] | We all root for you | 我们都支持你 |
[10:43] | to be… Blair… Waldorf-bass. | 成为 布莱尔 霍道夫·拜斯 |
[10:49] | I must match my mother’s hard work, | 我必须像妈妈那样努力 |
[10:52] | dedication, and success. | 那样忘情奉献 并取得成功 |
[10:54] | I can’t let her down. I can’t let Chuck down. | 我不能让她失望 我不能让恰克失望 |
[10:57] | Can’t let myself down. | 不能让我自己失望 |
[10:59] | They say history repeats itself, | 人们都说历史总是重演 |
[11:02] | but looks like B. is charting a brand-new course | 但是看来B即将经历一次全新的 |
[11:05] | to epic collapse. | 历史性大坍塌 |
[11:15] | Excuse me. Hey, have you seen this girl? | 打扰一下 你见过这个女孩吗 |
[11:19] | Are you Serena? | 你是瑟琳娜吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah. Yeah. Where is she? | 是的 她在哪 |
[11:20] | Uh, you just missed her, | 她刚走 |
[11:21] | but she did say you would take care of this. | 但她说你会埋单的 |
[11:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:32] | Yeah, yeah, everything went as well as it could have. | 是的 一切都好得不得了 |
[11:35] | She thinks just like I did when I was 17. | 她和我十七岁时想法一模一样 |
[11:37] | It’s like looking in a mirror. | 简直就是一个模子刻出来的 |
[11:45] | It seems as if you’re suffering | 看来你在经受 |
[11:46] | from severe exhaustion and dehydration. | 极度疲劳和严重缺水 |
[11:48] | Have you been sleeping? Eating? | 你睡过觉吗 吃过饭吗 |
[11:49] | Do I look like I’ve been eating? | 我看起来有胖到像吃过饭的吗 |
[11:51] | Don’t insult me. | 别侮辱我 |
[11:52] | Miss Blair running around like rhesus monkey. | 布莱尔小姐像只猕猴一样四处奔波 |
[11:54] | She take no moment for sleeping | 她没有时间睡觉 |
[11:56] | or eating or resting or stopping. | 吃饭 休息 或着停下来歇歇 |
[11:59] | It’s exhausting me, too. | 我也快累死了 |
[12:00] | I have been working harder than a farmhand, | 我比农场工人还要努力 |
[12:02] | but I do have a multimillion dollar brand to build | 但是我还有个百万资产品牌要发展 |
[12:05] | and a fashion show to oversee tonight, | 还有今晚的时装秀要监督 |
[12:07] | so if you’ll excuse me. | 所以如果你不介意 |
[12:08] | You’re not going anywhere. If you wanna be at that show, | 你哪都不能去 如果你想出席走秀 |
[12:11] | you need to be on bed rest and I.V. Fluids. | 就必须卧床休息并输液 |
[12:13] | Where did you find this quack? | 你哪找来的庸医 |
[12:19] | Perhaps I am a wee bit tired. | 也许我是有点劳累 |
[12:22] | I’ll prepare the I.V. | 我去准备输液袋 |
[12:24] | I guess I’ll just have to deal with running my empire | 看来我只能在我的病床上 |
[12:26] | from my own sickbed. | 经营我的时装帝国了 |
[12:32] | Oh, the state of your shirt | 你这么衣衫不整 |
[12:33] | makes me think Sage must be close. | 看来塞吉肯定在附近 |
[12:36] | Yeah, well, you just missed her. | 她刚走 |
[12:38] | Where could she have disappeared to now? | 她现在又消失那哪去了 |
[12:39] | I just searched every floor of Barney’s twice. | 我已经在巴尼斯每层都找两次了 |
[12:41] | You try doing that without stopping to browse | 你去试试在里面找人 还得忍住不去看 |
[12:43] | at either of the shoe departments. | 整整两个鞋品专柜 |
[12:45] | I think you should just give up the chase. | 我觉得你应该放弃找她 |
[12:47] | I can’t. I’m supposed to be mentoring her. | 我不能放弃 我应该来指导她的 |
[12:50] | You? Mentor? | 你 指导 |
[12:52] | Just go with it. | 你就默认了吧 |
[12:53] | She may be 17, but she is wise beyond her years. | 她可能只有十七岁 但是她比那成熟多了 |
[12:56] | She’s high school you times ten, believe me. | 她是高中时代的你的十倍 相信我 |
[12:58] | But Sage’s entire goal is to destroy | 但是塞吉的唯一目标就是 |
[13:00] | mine and Steven’s relationship, and she’s succeeding at it, | 破坏我和史蒂文的感情 她快做到了 |
[13:02] | because I’ve been lying to him all day. | 因为我一整天都在对他撒谎 |
[13:04] | I’m supposed to be keeping her on the straight and narrow, | 我应该让她规规矩矩的 |
[13:05] | and I have no idea where she is. | 但是我现在完全不知道她在哪 |
[13:07] | Well, if you feel so guilty, | 如果你这么自责 |
[13:08] | maybe you should just come clean. | 也许你应该把事情说清 |
[13:09] | I can’t. If he knows that I messed this up, | 我不能 如果他知道我搞砸了 |
[13:11] | He’ll wanna take a break, | 那他肯定想我俩分开一段时间了 |
[13:12] | and that’s the last thing I want. | 那是我最不希望看到的 |
[13:14] | He’s the most important person in my life right now. | 他现在就是我生命中最重要的人 |
[13:16] | Look, it’s his job to handle her, not yours. | 听着 照顾她是他的工作 不是你的 |
[13:19] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:22] | Okay. As hard as it’s gonna be, | 鉴于困难之大 |
[13:24] | I think I just have to admit defeat. | 我看只好举白旗了 |
[13:28] | Well, good luck with that. I’m around if you need to talk. | 祝你好运 如果你要找人聊 我随时都在 |
[13:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:32] | You here on one of your famous blackmail missions? | 你是来敲诈勒索的吗 |
[13:34] | I hope you got it all on film. | 真希望你能把这些都拍成电影 |
[13:35] | Suck it, Humphrey. | 去你的吧 汉弗瑞 |
[13:37] | You should probably button up your shirt. | 你最好扣上衬衫扣 |
[13:38] | You are editor-in-chief now. | 你现在是总编辑了 |
[13:42] | I just can’t figure out how Dan found out about us. | 我实在不明白丹怎么知道咱俩的事的 |
[13:44] | I should have called him so he heard it from me. | 我应该给他打电话亲口告诉他 |
[13:46] | He must be in shock. | 他肯定震惊了 |
[13:49] | Oh, my god. | 天啦 |
[13:51] | Rufus, you are too good for your own good. | 鲁弗斯 你也太老好人了吧 |
[13:55] | I mean, your son trashes you in the press, | 我是说 你儿子在媒体面前诋毁你 |
[13:59] | And you think you’re to blame. | 你还认为你是罪有应得 |
[14:00] | I mean, it was bad enough | 怎么说呢 丹上一本小说已经 |
[14:02] | when Dan fictionalized you in his last book, but this is next level. | 把你写得够过分了 这次完全是升级版 |
[14:06] | I need to talk to him immediately. | 我要马上跟他谈谈 |
[14:09] | Talk? | 谈谈 |
[14:10] | Isn’t that what you did last time? | 上次你不就是这么做的吗 |
[14:12] | And look how well that turned out. | 那一点效果都没有 |
[14:15] | I mean, he’s using real names and distorting the truth. | 他在用你们的真人真名并扭曲事实 |
[14:20] | It’s libel. | 这根本就是诽谤 |
[14:25] | These ad numbers seem pretty promising. | 广告数据看来还挺有赚头的 |
[14:27] | I think my serial might give “The Spectator” a real boost. | 我这个系列会带领《观察家》走向辉煌的 |
[14:29] | Yeah, and more importantly, | 没错 最重要的是 |
[14:30] | judging by these online comments at least, | 至少从网上评论看来 |
[14:32] | the Rufus piece has reached a whole new readership. | 鲁弗斯事件已经创造了全新的阅读量 |
[14:34] | I mean, people who actually read– | 我是说 人们真的在看 |
[14:35] | over 35s who love vintage indie rock | 完胜《35年代复古独立摇滚的铁杆粉》 |
[14:37] | and dirt on other people’s divorces. | 还有对他人的离婚讲些恶意中伤的话 |
[14:38] | And since my dad isn’t exactly in the “Gossip girl” demo, | 况且我爸并不算《八卦天后》的常客 |
[14:41] | there’s no way she can undermine this story. | 她也不可能搅黄这件事 |
[14:46] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[14:48] | 据说鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞准备起诉寂寞男孩 内特·阿齐布尔德和《观察家》 看到没 丹 一旦你全盘托出 就等着死无葬身之地吧 | |
[14:52] | This says your dad is gonna sue you, | 上面说你爸准备起诉你 |
[14:53] | me, and “The spectator.” | 我 还有《观察家》 |
[14:56] | And “Gossip girl” is breaking the news. | 而且是”八卦天后”放的消息 |
[15:07] | Jean pierre? You are ruining everything. | 让·皮埃尔 你把一切都毁了 |
[15:09] | The runway is the wrong color. | 伸展台的颜色不对 |
[15:11] | And who approved those wigs? | 还有是谁准你选的那些假发 |
[15:13] | Even Nicki Minaj knows better. | 妮琪·米娜都比你会选 |
[15:16] | We will change it all– | 我会重新弄过的 |
[15:17] | paint the runway, ditch the wigs. | 重漆伸展台 撤掉假发 |
[15:20] | Is that Nelly Yuki I see in the background? | 你身后那是内丽·尤琪吗 |
[15:23] | She’s there for her exclusive interview. | 她在做独家采访 |
[15:26] | Stall her. Tell her she’s pretty. | 拖住她 跟她说她美爆了 |
[15:28] | She’s never heard those words strung together before. | 她从没被人用这些词赞美过 |
[15:32] | It couldn’t get worse, Dorota. | 真是糟透了 多洛塔 |
[15:34] | I still haven’t found my It girl, | 我都还没找到我要的时尚名媛 |
[15:35] | and now Nelly Yuki is sniffing around | 而现在内丽·尤琪又像只华伦天奴的小狗 |
[15:37] | like one of Valentino’s little dogs. | 在后台嗅来嗅去 |
[15:39] | Jean Pierre should put a muzzle on her. | 让·皮埃尔会给她罩上嘴罩的 |
[15:41] | Jean Pierre thinks “Muzzle” is the name of our d.J. | 让·皮埃尔会以为我们DJ叫”嘴罩”呢 |
[15:44] | I don’t know who else to call. | 我都不知道能打给谁了 |
[15:45] | The minions are on probation because of poppy-gate, | 小奴才们还因为上次的事在关禁闭 |
[15:48] | and Dan is still furious with me. | 丹还在生我的气 |
[15:49] | I just want someone who can read my mind. | 我就需要一个懂我心思的人 |
[15:52] | Is that too much to ask? | 这要求难道太过分了吗 |
[15:55] | Hello, Blair. | 你好 布莱尔 |
[16:05] | Serena. Your ears must be burning. | 瑟琳娜 你的耳根现在肯定在发烫吧 |
[16:08] | Yeah? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[16:09] | I was just telling my dad | 我刚跟我爸说起 |
[16:10] | about the great opportunity you got me. | 你为我争取的那个难得的机会 |
[16:13] | Of course. The great opportunity. | 当然了 难得的机会嘛 |
[16:15] | You scored me a prime spot | 你帮我争取到一个名额 |
[16:16] | walking in Blair Waldorf’s fashion show tonight. | 让我今晚在布莱尔·霍道夫时装秀上走秀 |
[16:21] | I did, and it’s just so exciting. | 没错 简直激动人心 |
[16:24] | Who better for me to learn from | 还有谁比布莱尔这样的年轻女企业家 |
[16:25] | than a young businesswoman like Blair, | 自己运作公司 |
[16:27] | running her own company? | 更值得我学习呢 |
[16:28] | I do applaud entrepreneurship. | 我确实很赞同企业家精神 |
[16:29] | This could lead to a summer internship | 这没准能助我一臂之力获得时尚界的 |
[16:31] | or maybe a whole career in fashion. | 暑假实习机会或甚至整个职业生涯 |
[16:33] | I was just happy to do anything | 我非常愿意尽我所能帮助 |
[16:36] | for–for sweet Sage. | 可爱的塞吉 |
[16:39] | You know, this is great news. | 这真是个好消息 |
[16:40] | My two girls’ getting along. | 我的两个姑娘相处得很融洽 |
[16:47] | Thank you. This means a lot. | 谢谢 这对我来说太重要了 |
[16:54] | You thought I ratted you out, didn’t you? | 你觉得我出卖了你 不是吗 |
[16:56] | Do you really think I care about your childhood baggage? | 你不是真的以为我关心你那些童年挫折吧 |
[16:59] | I go to therapy. I have enough of my own. | 我有自己的心理医生 已经听得够多了 |
[17:01] | Hey, I was just trying to help. | 我不过想帮帮你 |
[17:03] | How’d you get a spot in Blair’s show? | 你怎么拿到布莱尔时装秀的名额的 |
[17:04] | I didn’t. | 我没有啊 |
[17:06] | You’ll get me in. | 但你会帮我的 |
[17:08] | Uh… it’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[17:09] | Nothing ever is with Blair. | 跟布莱尔有关的事就简单不了 |
[17:11] | Well, then I’ll just have to tell my dad | 好吧 那我就只好去跟我爸说 |
[17:12] | that I finally found my true calling, | 我终于知道自己能做什么了 |
[17:14] | and you squashed it | 却让你给搞砸了 |
[17:15] | by telling your B.F.F. not to hire me. | 而这一切是因为你让你的闺蜜不用我的 |
[17:18] | They say don’t hate the player, hate the game. | 人们说弱肉强食 适者生存 |
[17:21] | But when you invented the rules, losing really stings. | 但当你说了算时 惨败真是丢人 |
[17:30] | I knew nobody keep you in bed except Mr. Chuck. | 果然除了恰克先生没人能让你乖乖待床上 |
[17:33] | That’s why I call him. | 所以我就给他打电话了 |
[17:35] | I would love to spend the day with you under the duvet, | 我真想跟你一起在羽绒被下缠绵一整天 |
[17:38] | but you’re exhausted. | 但你已经筋疲力尽了 |
[17:40] | And I know from my brief stint as a candy striper | 而且从我的短暂的护工经验中了解到 |
[17:43] | that an I.V. can be quite a hindrance. | 静脉注射时还是静躺为妙 |
[17:46] | So how may I serve? | 我该怎么服侍你呢 |
[17:48] | I can’t pull you away from taking down Bart. | 我不能妨碍你扳倒巴特 |
[17:50] | Well, my hands may be momentarily tied | 好吧 当我接到对抗我父亲的任务时 |
[17:52] | when it comes to my mission against my father. | 我自然会放下所有事情 |
[17:55] | Task me, blair. | 现在命令我吧 布莱尔 |
[17:57] | I can’t. Tasks are for minions or Dan Humphrey. | 不行 命令是给奴才们和丹·汉弗瑞的 |
[18:03] | On second thought, I know exactly what you need done. | 转念一想 我现在知道你到底需要什么了 |
[18:07] | And I know exactly how you like it. | 也清楚你偏好的方式 |
[18:11] | No instructions necessary. | 你根本不用我下什么命令 |
[18:19] | Dorota. | 多洛塔 |
[18:22] | I’m feverish! | 我好热 |
[18:28] | Elton John won $150,000 from “The Sunday Mirror,” | 艾尔顿·约翰坑了《星期日镜报》十五万 |
[18:32] | and all they wrote was | 他们不过是做了篇报道 |
[18:33] | he was on some sort of diet | 写他的节食方法就是 |
[18:34] | Where he chewed his food but didn’t swallow. | 对食物只嚼不吞 |
[18:36] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:37] | I’m pretty sure my father swallows. | 我很确定我老爸都会把食物吞下去的 |
[18:38] | Dan, this isn’t funny. This is exactly why I was saying | 丹 这笑话真冷 这就是为什么我要 |
[18:41] | you should speak to Rufus in the first place. | 你应该先跟鲁弗斯打声招呼的原因 |
[18:43] | No, but this isn’t like my father at all. | 不 这一点都不像我父亲的作风 |
[18:44] | I mean, granted, nothing he’s been doing | 我的意思是 就算他做事 |
[18:46] | has really been in character, | 再怎么跟以前不一样 |
[18:47] | but I just don’t believe he would sue. | 可我就是不信 他会告上法庭 |
[18:50] | The last thing he wants to do is tell the truth, | 他最不想干的事就是说出真相 |
[18:52] | the whole truth about | 证实他在我的沙发上 |
[18:53] | banging Ivy Dickens on my sofa. | 跟艾薇·迪肯斯搞到了一起 |
[18:55] | That doesn’t mean that he isn’t gonna try to make a point | 可这并不代表他不重视此事 |
[18:57] | or get a settlement. | 不想了结此事 |
[18:58] | Nate, look, if I– if I know my dad, | 内特 我知道我爸的为人 |
[19:00] | all he wants to do is give me a lecture | 他不过就是想给我个教训 |
[19:02] | from his perch on mount-holier-than-thou. | 然后自命清高地给我说教 |
[19:04] | We’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[19:06] | I’ll–I’ll go talk to him, but just | 我会跟他说清楚的 |
[19:08] | try and take a deep breath and maybe a xanax or two. | 你就试着深呼吸 吃两片镇定的药吧 |
[19:19] | So the show will open with this track. | “天桥秀”要按照这个顺序进行 |
[19:22] | Here’s a list of the rest of the set here | 这是其余安排的清单 |
[19:23] | with time stamps. | 上面有时间标记 |
[19:30] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[19:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[19:36] | I’m speechless. | 我一时不知怎么说 |
[19:38] | Is it everything you desired? | 一切是不是如你所想 |
[19:41] | You read me like tea leaves, Chuck Bass. | 知我者恰克·拜斯也 |
[19:47] | It’s Jack. He has a lead on the man in the photo. | 是杰克 他有照片上那个男人的线索 |
[19:50] | – I have to– – go. | -我得… -去吧 |
[19:53] | – Tonight will be… – Perfect because of you. | -今晚一定会… -很完美 因为有你 |
[19:58] | Go find that man. | 去找那个人吧 |
[20:00] | It means we’re one step closer to being together. | 这样我们就离在一起 又近了一步 |
[20:07] | Go. | 去吧 |
[20:20] | Oh, the ice woman cometh. | 哦 冷血女人来了 |
[20:25] | I wanted to apologize about our conversation earlier. | 我想要为我之前说过的话道歉 |
[20:28] | I-I know that I was way out of line. | 我知道我说的话很过分 |
[20:30] | Save it, Serena. What do you want? | 省省吧 瑟琳娜 你想怎样 |
[20:32] | I need Sage to be in your fashion show. | 我想让塞吉参加你的服装秀 |
[20:35] | Ironic, since I need a fabulous it girl | 可讽刺的是 我需要的走秀人员 |
[20:38] | to walk in my show. | 必须是社交名媛 |
[20:39] | But Sage is in high school. | 而塞吉不过是个高中生 |
[20:41] | Sorry. Can’t help you. | 抱歉 帮不了你了 |
[20:42] | This is your opportunity to discover Sage. | 这是你了解塞吉的好机会 |
[20:44] | Look, Karl found Naomi. Calvin invented Christy. | 卡尔发现了纳奥米 卡尔文捧红了克里斯蒂 |
[20:47] | People love a fresh, new face. | 人们想要看到新面孔 |
[20:49] | So what you’re saying is that you wanna use me, | 所以说 你是想利用我 |
[20:51] | your non-family, | 一个外人 |
[20:53] | to make a good impression on your new real family. | 来给你的新家人留下个好印象 |
[20:56] | Yeah. Yeah, having Sage in your show | 没错 让塞吉来走秀 |
[20:58] | will save my relationship with Steven. | 可以保住我跟史蒂文的关系 |
[21:02] | Okay. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我会照办的 |
[21:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:04] | On one condition. | 不过有一个条件 |
[21:06] | For some reason, people care what you think. | 由于某些原因 人们总是很在意你的看法 |
[21:10] | So you will sit front row in vintage Eleanor Waldorf, | 所以你要坐在埃莉诺·霍道夫经典系列秀场的前排 |
[21:14] | applaud wildly, and gush to anyone who will listen | 热烈鼓掌 大力赞赏 |
[21:17] | about how fabulous my new collection is. | 让人们知道我的新款系列时装是有多好 |
[21:20] | Done. You have a deal. | 好 就这么定了 |
[21:24] | It was almost nice doing business with you. | 跟你谈交易 还是比较愉快的 |
[21:29] | Sage, come meet Blair. You’re in. | 塞吉 过来见见布莱尔 你如愿了 |
[21:33] | Oh, and stunning. | 你看起来真惊艳 |
[21:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:35] | Tonight’s gonna be amazing. | 今晚一定会很棒 |
[21:37] | Sage will be walking the runway. | 塞吉会上T台走秀 |
[21:38] | Steven and I will be sitting in front row. | 而我和史蒂文则会坐在前排观看 |
[21:40] | But starting tomorrow, | 不过从明天开始 |
[21:41] | you’re gonna start caring about some things, okay? | 你就得多操心些正经事了 好吗 |
[21:44] | I am? | 是吗 |
[21:45] | Yeah, like attending school and after school activities | 对啊 按时上学 参加课外活动 |
[21:48] | and making it home in time for curfew | 在宵禁前回到家 |
[21:49] | and being so, so kind to your father. | 以及 尊重你的父亲 |
[21:52] | Do we understand each other? | 明白了吗 |
[21:54] | Perfectly. I’m so happy we’re all getting along. | 完全明白 我很高兴我们能合得来 |
[21:57] | I have a feeling tonight’s going to be very memorable. | 我觉得今晚一定会让人永生难忘 |
[22:00] | Careful, ladies. | 姑娘们 要留心了 |
[22:01] | turuns out Sage might be a wolf in B’s clothing. | 塞吉穿着布莱尔的时装 却未必是她的盟友 |
[22:22] | Eleanor will not be attending tonight’s show | 埃莉诺不会参加今晚的走秀 |
[22:24] | because she trusts me completely. | 因为她完全信任我 |
[22:26] | I feel honored to have earned that trust | 她能这么信任我 我很是高兴 |
[22:28] | and excited about the future of Waldorf designs. | 我对霍道夫设计的未来很有信心 |
[22:31] | Blair? This way. | 布莱尔 这边请 |
[22:32] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[22:38] | To Sage’s big night and to you for making this all happen. | 敬今晚隆重登场的塞吉 还有让她圆梦的你 |
[22:42] | Oh, and to us and nothing standing in the way of our future. | 哦 那我敬我俩 为我俩一马平川的将来干杯 |
[22:45] | I’ll drink to that. | 我同意 |
[22:49] | Oh, of course, when I told you to speak with her, | 我让你和她谈谈的时候 |
[22:51] | I imagine you igniting her interest in horseback riding | 我原以为你会点燃她对骑马的兴趣 |
[22:54] | or, you know, maybe joining the volleyball team. | 或者是让她参加排球队 |
[22:57] | You know, modeling wasn’t exactly | 要知道 做模特并非是我 |
[22:59] | the… after school activity I had in mind. | 想象中最理想的课外活动 |
[23:02] | Well, this isn’t just about modeling, though. | 这不仅仅只是模特走秀 |
[23:05] | I mean, Blair has an incredible group of women | 布莱尔邀请了一群很棒的女性 |
[23:07] | wearing her clothes, | 来展示她的时装 |
[23:08] | from activists to businesswomen to actresses. | 从女性活动家到职场女性 再到女演员 |
[23:11] | Sage is in great company. | 塞吉能从她们身上学到很多东西 |
[23:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | Serena. Steven. | 瑟琳娜 史蒂文 |
[23:17] | It is such a pleasure to have you here tonight. | 很高兴今晚你能来捧场 |
[23:19] | Welcome. And I’m so glad that Sage is in the show. | 欢迎 我很高兴塞吉能来走秀 |
[23:23] | She’s gonna be beautiful. | 她一定会惊艳四座的 |
[23:25] | Can’t wait. | 我已经等不及了 |
[23:26] | Oh. Look, I see, uh, Anderson Cooper over there. | 哦 看啊 我看到安德森·库珀在那 |
[23:29] | Excuse me. I should go congratulate him | 抱歉 我得过去祝贺他一下 |
[23:32] | on his old news becoming new news… | 他的旧闻现在变成了新闻… |
[23:34] | if that makes sense. | 如果可以这么说的话 |
[23:37] | Let me show you your seat. | 我带你去你的位置吧 |
[23:39] | Okay, well, I need a good view if I’m going to applaud. | 好 我得坐在视野好的位置才能热烈鼓掌 |
[23:46] | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 时尚记者 | |
[23:49] | Why isn’t there a seat for Steven here? | 为什么没有史蒂文的座位 |
[23:51] | Serena, this is prime fashion real estate. | 瑟琳娜 这是顶级时装走秀场 |
[23:53] | I had to save all the best seats for journalists | 我得把最好的座位留给记者们 |
[23:55] | and influencers, not do-gooding dads, | 跟有影响力的人 而不是某个好爸爸 |
[23:58] | but not to worry. Steven has a very nice seat | 你不用担心 史蒂文的位置也不错 |
[24:01] | behind you in the third row right there. | 在你后面的第三排 |
[24:03] | No, that is so disrespectful. | 不行 这太不尊重人了 |
[24:04] | Do you even care that we’re here? | 你有把我们俩当回事吗 |
[24:06] | Well, of course I care. | 我当然在乎 |
[24:10] | You are so transparent, blair. | 我太了解你了 布莱尔 |
[24:13] | You couldn’t have a seat for my boyfriend next to me | 你不能为我的男朋友预留一个位置 |
[24:15] | because you had to save it for one of your indentured minions. | 不过是因为需要为你的宠臣省着 |
[24:18] | Well, th-that’s not true. | 不 不是那样的 |
[24:20] | Why even bother to make a deal with me | 既然你已经有了一个为你 |
[24:22] | to have me fake-clap when you’ve already got one of your slaves | 宣传颂扬新系列的奴隶写手 |
[24:24] | writing a fake story about how wonderful your line is? | 为何还要费事地找我交易呢 |
[24:26] | For your information, | 你好像没搞清状况 |
[24:27] | I’m a very real “Women’s wear daily” reporter. | 我是一个真正的《女装日刊》记者 |
[24:30] | Yes, Nelly Yuki, a very real reporter | 当然 内丽·尤琪 一个真正的记者 |
[24:33] | who happens to look incredibly gorgeous tonight | 今晚的你无比华丽 |
[24:36] | and who I am thrilled to have sitting in the front row. | 能有你光临前排让我受宠若惊 |
[24:40] | And… I haven’t the slightest clue | 而且 我根本搞不懂 |
[24:43] | what fake deal Serena is referring to. | 瑟琳娜说的交易是什么 |
[24:45] | Nobody likes a fashion counterfeit. | 时尚半点掺不得假 |
[24:47] | You’re right. I would never be caught dead wearing a knockoff, | 说的对 我绝不会因为穿A货而出洋相 |
[24:49] | and if tonight really is about honesty, | 而如果今晚真是诚实之夜 |
[24:51] | then maybe I will sit next to Nelly, | 那我会挨着内丽坐 |
[24:53] | and I will give her all of my genuine opinions. | 并给她提供我所有真实的观点 |
[25:00] | That’s right. Serena. | 没错 瑟琳娜 |
[25:03] | All your true, nice opinions. | 你所有真实的 好的观点 |
[25:05] | Nobody likes a Debbie Downer or a Serena sabotage. | 谁都不喜欢黛比·唐纳或者瑟琳娜式把戏 |
[25:05] | 黛比·唐纳: 电视脱口秀节目”周末夜现场”角色 总是用消极眼光做评判 | |
[25:11] | I’m sorry that I didn’t let you read it first. | 非常抱歉没先让你看过 |
[25:13] | That would’ve been the honest thing to do. | 那才是我应该做的 |
[25:14] | And I’m sorry that you had to find out about Ivy | 我很抱歉你会从别处知道我和艾薇的事 |
[25:16] | from someone other than me. But… | 而不是由我亲口告知 但是 |
[25:20] | We’re together now, | 我们现在面对面 |
[25:22] | And, uh, admittedly, it’s–it’s getting serious. | 而且 坦白说 我们是认真的 |
[25:25] | W–dad, she– she’s a known con artist. | 我 爸 她 她是个行骗高手 |
[25:28] | She swindled Lily and her entire family. | 她诈骗过莉莉和她的整个家庭 |
[25:30] | And, you may remember from my article, | 而且 你大概还记得我写的文章 |
[25:31] | she tried to have sex with me | 她想要和我上床 |
[25:33] | and asked me to call her “Serena.” | 还要我叫她”瑟琳娜” |
[25:36] | Dan, you’re my son, | 丹 你是我的儿子 |
[25:38] | and we have to find a way to put this behind us. | 我们需要想办法把那些事抛之脑后 |
[25:41] | But… when it comes to Ivy, you’re way out of line. | 但 说到艾薇 你就有点太过分了 |
[25:45] | I’m an adult, | 我是成年人 |
[25:45] | and you need to respect my decision to be with her. | 你必须尊重我和她交往的决定 |
[25:48] | Being with her is the adult decision? | 和她交往是成年人的决定 |
[25:50] | Throughout my entire life, | 在我这一生中 |
[25:51] | you have portrayed yourself as the moral compass, | 你一直把自己塑造成道德楷模的形象 |
[25:53] | the guy who always does the right thing. | 你从来只会做正确的事情 |
[25:54] | According to Rufus Humphrey, | 对于鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞来说 |
[25:55] | there’s no road like the high road. | 正直就是最重要的 |
[25:57] | Yes, I believe in doing the right thing. | 是的 我觉得人应该做正确的选择 |
[25:59] | So can’t you see what you’re doing with your life? | 那你难道看不清为自己的人生做了怎样的选择吗 |
[26:01] | Your whole thing is a lie. | 你所有的坚持就是个谎言 |
[26:03] | At least I wrote the truth, | 我至少写出了真相 |
[26:05] | And the truth, which, by the way, | 顺便一提 而真相是不会 |
[26:06] | is a defense against a libel, so you’ve got no case. | 被定为诽谤的 所以你们没法告我 |
[26:08] | Case? I don’t want a case. | 告 我没打算告你 |
[26:11] | I just wanna have a real conversation with my son, | 我只是想跟我儿子好好谈谈 |
[26:16] | So let me know if you see him around. | 如果你看见他请告诉我 |
[26:21] | 别忘了30分钟后的会议 乔治娜 | |
[26:24] | I will. | 我会的 |
[26:25] | I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[26:37] | That didn’t sound like it went very well. | 听起来谈话不太顺利 |
[26:39] | Did you leak news that I was threatening to sue my son? | 你是不是放出风声说我要起诉我儿子 |
[27:05] | I am definitely the luckiest guy in Manhattan. | 我显然是曼哈顿最幸运的人 |
[27:07] | I look okay? | 我看起来还好吧 |
[27:07] | You look amazing. | 棒极了 |
[27:08] | And if I spend any more time back here staring at you, | 如果我再多看你几眼的话 |
[27:10] | that robe’s gonna end up crumpled up in the corner. | 这条长裙就会被我扔到角落里去了 |
[27:12] | So… I’m just gonna wish you luck and take my seat. | 所以 只能祝你好运然后回我的座位了 |
[27:14] | Can it end up crumpled in the corner later? | 不如等结束后把它丢到角落去吧 |
[27:16] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[27:26] | You know, this looks nice on you, | 你穿这个很好看 |
[27:28] | but I think I have something Serena might like even better. | 但我有让瑟琳娜更喜欢的衣服 |
[27:31] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[27:42] | Erica Winograd! | 艾丽卡·维诺格兰 |
[27:43] | It’s great seeing one of my advertisers out on the town. | 很高兴能在这遇到我的广告商 |
[27:45] | Likewise, Nate. | 彼此彼此 内特 |
[27:46] | Listen, I wanted to thank you for choosing | 谢谢你选择这周 |
[27:48] | to advertise with us at “The spectator” this week. | 在”观察家派对”上刊登广告 |
[27:50] | It’s been a real pleasure doing business with you and your team. | 和你的团队合作非常愉快 |
[27:52] | We were very excited about Dan Humphrey’s inaugural serial. | 我们很看好丹·汉弗瑞的新连载 |
[27:55] | we knew it would draw a lot of eyeballs. | 我们知道这会引起极大关注 |
[27:57] | And it has, and I know Dan’s piece next week will garner | 事实也如此 我相信下周的连载 |
[28:00] | even more attention. | 会再创新高 |
[28:01] | You should definitely think about buying up some more space | 你真该考虑下周 |
[28:03] | for that one as well. | 扩大版面 |
[28:04] | We did, Nate, in “Vanity fair.” | 我已经做了 内特 在”名利场” |
[28:07] | Wait. I’m–I’m sorry. What? | 等等 不好意思 什么 |
[28:08] | Dan’s serial is continuing in “Vanity fair.” | 丹将会在《名利场》持续连载 |
[28:11] | Yeah, I thought “The spectator” was just a onetime occurrence, | 我以为《观察家》不过是开个头 |
[28:14] | which is too bad for me | 这让我很吃亏 |
[28:16] | because Graydon is charging ten times as much as you did | 因为格雷顿开出的广告版面 |
[28:18] | for ad space. | 费用是你的十倍 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry, Erica. I-I have to go right now. | 不好意思 艾丽卡 我 我得走了 |
[29:28] | And different. | 与众不同 |
[29:32] | You know, it could work. | 这是一种方法 |
[29:36] | She pulls it off. | 她圆满完成了 |
[29:41] | H-have you guys lost your minds? | 你们疯了吗 |
[29:43] | This isn’t fashion forward or provocative or couture. | 这不是超前时尚 前卫 或高级定制 |
[29:46] | It–it’s exploitation, and it’s embarrassing. | 这是推销 而且让人尴尬 |
[30:03] | Okay, Alexa, it’s your turn. | 好了 亚历克莎 该你了 |
[30:07] | Show must go on. | 秀还要继续 |
[30:08] | No one cares about one person’s silly opinion. | 不会有人在意某个傻瓜的观点的 |
[30:10] | So strut! | 高视阔步地走 |
[30:10] | Yep, I’m out of here. | 是的 我要离开 |
[30:17] | There’s no way in hell I’m going out there. | 我绝不会从这里走出去 |
[30:19] | Oh. Don’t go. | 别走 |
[30:23] | It’s B’s Party, | 这是B的派对 |
[30:24] | and she’ll cry if she wants to, | 如果她愿意就能随时哭出来 |
[30:26] | ’cause looks like this birthday suit | 因为看起来这个裸体秀 |
[30:28] | isn’t exactly cause for celebration. | 没能带来惊喜 |
[30:35] | I only did it because I wanted to protect you. | 我这么做是因为我想保护你 |
[30:39] | No one ever stands up for you. | 没有人为你说话 |
[30:42] | I thought if I… | 我想如果我… |
[30:44] | threatened a lawsuit on “Gossip girl,” | 在《八卦天后》上放出诉讼威胁 |
[30:46] | “The spectator” would have to retract Dan’s piece. | 《观察家》就会被迫撤回丹的文章 |
[30:49] | Standing up for me is one thing, | 你想要帮我 这是一码事 |
[30:51] | but you shouldn’t interfere in matters between me and my son. | 但你不应该插足我和儿子之间的事 |
[30:57] | I-I apologize, Rufus. | 对…对不起 鲁弗斯 |
[31:00] | I wasn’t thinking about the consequences, | 我没有考虑到后果 |
[31:03] | but Dan did publish this piece to hurt you. | 但是丹是为了伤害你才发表了这篇文章的 |
[31:08] | There are other ways to fight back, Ivy. | 我们还有其他的反击方法 艾薇 |
[31:11] | No. | 没有 |
[31:12] | The only way to deal with the world of the upper east side | 在上东区的世界里 唯一的处事原则 |
[31:16] | is to fight fire with fire. | 就是以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[31:19] | Dan may have been an innocent Brooklyn boy once, | 丹或许曾是个天真的布鲁克林男孩 |
[31:22] | but while you weren’t looking, | 但就当你不注意时 |
[31:24] | he became as ruthless | 他就变得跟那些派克大街的纨绔子弟 |
[31:27] | as any Park Avenue prince. | 一样残酷无情 |
[31:32] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[31:33] | I inserted myself in your battle, | 在这件事上我硬是插了一脚 |
[31:37] | but it broke my heart | 但看到你被弄得如此狼狈不堪 |
[31:39] | to see you trashed so viciously. | 我真的很伤心 |
[31:42] | Well, his words may have been nasty, | 丹的文章或许是露骨了点 |
[31:44] | but dan wrote the truth. | 但他写的是事实 |
[31:48] | We are together. | 我们确实在一起了 |
[31:52] | And I want you… | 而且我希望你… |
[31:54] | by my side, here | 能陪在我身边 不论是在这里 |
[31:56] | and at the gallery opening. | 还是等画廊开幕的时候 |
[32:09] | Why the hell do my advertisers think | 为什么我的广告商会认为 |
[32:11] | that “Vanity fair” is publishing the rest of your serial? | 《名利场》将刊登你文章系列的剩余部分 |
[32:15] | Because they are. | 因为这是事实 |
[32:17] | Dan, we had a deal. | 丹 我们定了协议的 |
[32:18] | A handshake is hardly a deal. | 握个手很难算是协议吧 |
[32:20] | Oh, my god. I think I’m gonna hit you. | 老天 我真想揍你一顿 |
[32:21] | I told you last week | 我上周就跟你说了 |
[32:23] | it was a bad idea to mix business and friendship. | 把生意和友谊混为一谈不是好主意 |
[32:24] | You wanted me to go to Rufus before publishing the piece, | 你希望我在发表文章前找鲁弗斯谈谈 |
[32:26] | and today when he– when he threatened a lawsuit, | 而今天当他…当他扬言要告你时 |
[32:28] | you freaked out. | 你就怕了 |
[32:29] | I was trying to protect my newspaper. | 我只是想保护我的事业 |
[32:30] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[32:31] | “Vanity fair” is the big-time, | 《名利场》是个好机会 |
[32:32] | and the more readers I have, | 当我拥有越多的读者 |
[32:34] | the more power I have. | 我的力量也就越大 |
[32:35] | It is that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[32:36] | I thought we were in this together. | 我以为就这件事来说我们是一边的 |
[32:37] | We were, and then something better came long. | 曾经是 但是更好的机会出现了 |
[32:40] | Okay, now I know I wanna hit you. | 好吧 我现在确定想揍你的心了 |
[32:41] | Come on, Nate. | 拜托 内特 |
[32:42] | You know you and all of your other friends | 你清楚你自己和你那些朋友的德性 |
[32:43] | would’ve done the exact same thing in my position. | 如果站在我的立场 你们也会这么做的 |
[32:45] | You know what? Don’t bother coming back to the Empire. | 别回帝国酒店了 |
[32:47] | Find another place to stay. | 找别处待着吧 |
[32:49] | I thought you might say that. | 早想到你会这么说 |
[33:07] | Dave Berger. | 戴夫·伯杰 |
[33:11] | You used to work for Bart Bass a while back | 你不久前曾给巴特·拜斯 |
[33:14] | as a bodyguard. | 当过保镖 |
[33:15] | He fired me. I got nothing to say about that guy. | 他开除了我 我对他无话可说 |
[33:18] | I just have a few questions about a weekend you spent | 我只是对你跟巴特约四年前在迪拜 |
[33:20] | with Bart in Dubai, about four years ago. | 一起度过的某个周末有些许疑问 |
[33:22] | Like I said, I got nothing. | 我刚说了 无可奉告 |
[33:24] | Mr. Bass makes everyone sign a nondisclosure agreement. | 巴特先生让我们每个人都签了保密协议 |
[33:28] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[33:29] | but I know better than to cross him. | 但我绝不会背叛他 |
[33:34] | Think of me as a friend, | 把我当成你的朋友 |
[33:36] | a compadre, a fellow fighter. | 一个伙伴 一位同僚 |
[33:40] | This gym is pretty nice. | 这间健身房挺不错的 |
[33:42] | It’s all right. | 那又怎样 |
[33:43] | Perhaps you’d like to own it | 或许你更愿意成为它的主人 |
[33:46] | instead of just working here. | 而不仅仅是在这里工作 |
[33:48] | Personally, I’ve always taken great pleasure | 就我个人而言 我更喜欢 |
[33:50] | in being my own boss. | 做我自己的老板 |
[34:09] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[34:11] | Just because I didn’t give your geriatric boyfriend a seat | 只是因为我没有给你的老男友安排座位 |
[34:14] | doesn’t mean that you had to tell Sage to sabotage my show! | 你就能让塞吉破坏我的时装秀吗 |
[34:17] | Save it, Blair. | 省省吧 布莱尔 |
[34:18] | You were so upset that | 你很难过 |
[34:20] | I care more about Steven than your show | 因为我关心史蒂文多过你的秀 |
[34:21] | that you had to destroy my relationship. | 所以你要来破坏我们的关系 |
[34:23] | I didn’t tell her to take off the dress. You did. | 不是我让她脱掉裙子的 是你 |
[34:25] | No, I didn’t. | 不 不是我 |
[34:26] | I would much rather avoid the child pornography charges. | 我才不愿惹上儿童色情的指控 |
[34:28] | Well, if I didn’t tell her to take off the dress, | 好吧 如果不是我让她脱的裙子 |
[34:30] | and you didn’t tell her to take off the dress, then who did? | 也不是你 那会是谁 |
[34:35] | I happened to like the underwear more. | 巧了 是我自己更喜欢内衣 |
[34:40] | Sage, you get in this car right now. We are going home. | 塞吉 快给我上车 我们要回家了 |
[34:44] | I’ll see you later. | 稍后见 |
[34:52] | Looks like these besties were bested by a newbie. | 看来这对风云姐妹这次被新手给打败了 |
[34:56] | When Sage’s dress came off, they both came undone. | 塞吉的裙子落下的瞬间 也是她们完败之时 |
[35:05] | Steven, I’m so sorry. It’s all my fault. | 史蒂文 我很抱歉 都是我的错 |
[35:07] | She’s right. It is all her fault. | 她说得对 都是她的错 |
[35:09] | She gave me all this advice | 这些都是她提议的 |
[35:11] | and told me to use her as a role model. | 她还让我把她当做学习的榜样 |
[35:12] | Save it, Sage. | 少说两句吧 塞吉 |
[35:14] | I know you set Serena up. | 我知道是你在陷害瑟琳娜 |
[35:16] | I should’ve known as soon as you | 在你提到时装秀的时候 |
[35:17] | started talking about the fashion show | 我就应该意识到 |
[35:19] | that you were planning something. | 你的脑袋瓜子里在想什么 |
[35:20] | Serena isn’t the one who should be apologizing. | 该道歉的那个人不是瑟琳娜 |
[35:23] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[35:29] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[35:33] | Serena, I’m sorry that you weren’t clever enough | 瑟琳娜 我很遗憾你竟然笨到 |
[35:35] | to figure out what I was up to. | 猜不出我打算要做什么 |
[35:37] | Sage, I am warning you. | 塞吉 我警告你 |
[35:41] | I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:43] | I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you. | 我不应该利用你 |
[35:45] | It won’t happen again. | 这件事不会再发生了 |
[35:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:51] | Now I’m gonna contemplate your punishment | 我要好好想想该怎么惩罚你 |
[35:53] | while I make us all some tea. | 顺便帮大家冲杯茶 |
[35:56] | It’s been a very long night. | 今晚发生太多事了 |
[36:02] | For the record, I didn’t mean a word of that. | 我还是明说吧 我刚才说的都是假话 |
[36:05] | I’m not sorry at all. | 我一点都没有感到抱歉 |
[36:06] | Well, for the record, I don’t care. | 那我也明说吧 我无所谓 |
[36:10] | Why don’t you just try to wrap your little machiavellian brain | 你为什么不试着用你那个诡计多端的大脑 |
[36:13] | around the fact that your father and I are gonna be together | 想通这样一个事实 无论你做什么 |
[36:16] | no matter what you do? | 我和你的父亲还是会在一起 |
[36:17] | So you’re gonna have to get used to me, sweetheart. | 你得学着习惯我的存在了 甜心 |
[36:22] | Chamomile or mint? | 甘菊还是薄荷 |
[36:27] | I just got off the phone with Jean Pierre. | 我刚和让·皮埃尔通完电话 |
[36:29] | It’s a fashion prognosis of disastrous proportion. | 简直是时装损失惨重的一个先告 |
[36:33] | Not one buyer | 没有一个买家 |
[36:34] | has made an appointment to place an order. | 预约订单 |
[36:37] | And to make things worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[36:38] | Nelly Yuki trashed me in “Women’s wear daily.” | 内丽·尤琪还在《妇女每日服装》上抵毁我 |
[36:41] | “Can Blair Waldorf step into her mother’s shoes, | “布莱尔·霍道夫能继承母亲的事业吗 |
[36:44] | or is her Achilles’ heel of the stripper variety?” | 又或她的脱衣舞时装系列将面临致命打击 |
[36:47] | Dorota, I have been relegated | 多洛塔 他们将我归为 |
[36:49] | to clear heels and Kardashian tastes! | 只会穿透明跟高跟鞋 并和卡戴珊品味差不多 |
[36:52] | I always know this Nelly a real snake. | 我一直觉得这个内丽很狡猾 |
[36:56] | It doesn’t even matter if the clothes are good. | 如果服装好的话 这又有什么关系 |
[36:58] | Serena walked out, and everyone followed. | 瑟琳娜一走出去 大家目光都跟了过去 |
[37:00] | Once again, I have been defeated | 再说一次 我彻底败在 |
[37:03] | at the hands of Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的手里了 |
[37:05] | She’s the double-edged sword of my very existence. | 她是我生活中的一把双刃剑 |
[37:07] | Miss Blair must keep chin up, must keep company going. | 布莱尔小姐你要振作起来 要维持公司运作 |
[37:10] | You will make Miss Eleanor proud. | 你会让埃莉诺小姐骄傲的 |
[37:12] | I know because I proud already. | 我清楚这点 因为我已经引你为傲 |
[37:15] | My mother. How am I gonna explain this to her? | 我的母亲 我要如何向她解释这一切 |
[37:18] | Eleanor Waldorf does not take kindly to the “F” word– | 埃莉诺·霍道夫不接受F打头的字母 |
[37:21] | “Failure.” | 失败 |
[37:27] | Save the dom, Chuck. I would rather die. | 省下你的酒吧 恰克 我更愿意去死 |
[37:31] | I am the laughingstock of the fashion press. | 我是时尚界媒体的笑柄 |
[37:33] | The clothes were beautiful, and you are beautiful, | 服装很漂亮 你也很美 |
[37:36] | and that is something we need to celebrate. | 只为这些 我们就该庆祝一下 |
[37:38] | You say celebrate. I say drown my sorrows. | 你说庆祝 我说用悲伤淹没我好了 |
[37:42] | Give me the bottle. | 给我酒瓶 |
[37:42] | Tolstoy wrote | 托尔斯泰写过 |
[37:43] | That all happy families are alike, | 幸福的家庭都是相似的 |
[37:46] | but every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way, | 而不幸的家庭各有各的不幸 |
[37:50] | especially on the upper east side. | 特别是在上东区 |
[38:01] | You know, Sage can be a handful, | 你知道 塞吉是很棘手 |
[38:03] | but you handled tonight with true grace. | 但你今晚处理得很得体 |
[38:05] | I’m impressed. | 让我印象深刻 |
[38:14] | Some are only too happy to be distracted from their pain. | 有些人实在太高兴了 无法一直痛苦着 |
[38:32] | Well, I had… | 我 |
[38:34] | an awful day with “The spectator.” | 今天为了《观察家》忙得焦头烂额 |
[38:36] | I had a really awful day with the Serena. | 我和瑟琳娜今天相处得才糟糕呢 |
[38:39] | I’m not wearing my robe anymore, | 我虽然没穿时装了 |
[38:40] | but my clothes can still end up in the corner. | 但我的衣服还是能被扔去角落 |
[38:45] | I guess I could help you out with that. | 我想在这点上我倒是可以帮你 |
[38:54] | While others choose to bite the hand that feeds them, | 有些人选择咬掉手喂食自己 |
[38:58] | even when they have no idea | 即使他们连下一餐 |
[38:59] | where their next meal is coming from. | 都不知从何而来 |
[39:02] | I heard you sold your serial to “Vanity fair” this morning. | 我听说你今早把你的连载卖给了《名利场》 |
[39:06] | I can’t believe they bought it ten minutes after it was posted. | 真不敢相信刚发表十分钟后 他们就买下了它 |
[39:09] | You’re very up on current events. | 你对时事倒蛮精通的 |
[39:11] | Word travels fast in the publishing industry. | 在出版业闲话是传得很快的 |
[39:13] | I guess you took my advice | 我想你接受了我的建议 |
[39:15] | and started playing by your own rules. | 开始按自己的规则来行事了 |
[39:18] | How does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[39:21] | Uh, weird. | 很怪异 |
[39:22] | Kinda dirty but good. | 有点下流 但感觉很好 |
[39:24] | Like you said, the truth is a very powerful thing. | 就像你所说的 真相是很有力量的 |
[39:29] | Well, if you have nowhere to go… | 如果你无处可去 |
[39:32] | you can always stay with me. | 你可以一直和我在一起 |
[39:38] | Are you Dan Humphrey? | 你是丹·汉弗瑞吗 |
[39:41] | I am. | 我是 |
[39:41] | I read your piece in “The spectator” today | 我今天在《观察家》上读了你的文章 |
[39:43] | and I loved it. Can I buy you a drink? | 非常喜欢 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[39:49] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[40:01] | So there you have it. | 现在你有酒喝了 |
[40:02] | Dave Berger worked as a bodyguard for my father. | 戴夫·伯杰是我父亲手下的一名保镖 |
[40:05] | He was there that weekend with Amira. | 他那周和阿米拉在一起 |
[40:07] | Dave drove Bart to meet someone | 戴夫驾车带巴特去见 |
[40:10] | named Lady Alexander. | 一位亚历山大夫人 |
[40:14] | Dave wasn’t in the meeting, so that’s all he could tell me. | 戴夫没在场 他只能告诉我这些 |
[40:17] | I don’t know who she is, | 我不知道她是谁 |
[40:19] | what she does, | 做什么的 |
[40:21] | or even where to start looking for her. | 甚至都不知道如何找她 |
[40:25] | We will find her. | 我们会去找她 |
[40:28] | I’m all yours, | 我的一切都属于你 |
[40:29] | mind, body, and scheme. | 思想 身体 诡计 |
[40:33] | You helped me with my show tonight, | 今晚的时装秀 |
[40:36] | and, at least for the first few hours | 至少在大溃败前的 |
[40:37] | before the big fashion fiasco, | 几个小时里还好有你帮我 |
[40:40] | everything was perfect. | 当时一切都很完美 |
[40:44] | And I can help you, too. | 我也可以帮助你 |
[40:50] | Let’s face it. | 我们面对现实吧 |
[40:51] | We… need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[40:55] | I need you… right now. | 我现在就需要你 |
[40:58] | For one night, make an exception. | 只是一个晚上 破回例吧 |
[41:01] | A gentleman… | 一位绅士 |
[41:03] | wouldn’t take advantage of a lady who’s had | 是不会当女士喝多了后 |
[41:06] | more than her half of the bottle of dom. | 趁虚而入的 |
[41:11] | But… | 但是 |
[41:13] | The exception I’ll make is this– | 我可以破这个例 |
[41:15] | We join forces, | 我们齐心合力 |
[41:17] | combine our power, | 联合我们的力量 |
[41:20] | and achieve our goals that much sooner. | 更快达到我们的目的 |
[41:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:32] | We’re in this together. | 我们一起做这件事 |
[41:34] | And I will try with every fiber of my being… | 我会竭尽全力 |
[41:38] | to behave. | 表现 |
[41:40] | But whether your family is happy or unhappy, | 但不管你的家庭是否快乐 |
[41:43] | it’s always best to stick together | 要永远同心协力 |
[41:45] | because some ties are simply unbreakable. | 因为有些关系就是牢不可破的 |
[41:49] | X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |