时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是你们了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | Dan’s serial is continuing in “Vanity fair.” | 丹的系列剩余部分将会在《名利场》连载 |
[00:09] | Dan, we had a deal. | 丹 我们有言在先的 |
[00:10] | “Vanity fair” is the big time, | 《名利场》是个好机会 |
[00:11] | and the more readers I have, | 我拥有越多的读者 |
[00:12] | The more power I have. It is that simple. | 我的力量也就越大 就这么简单 |
[00:14] | Dan wrote the truth. We are together. | 丹写的是事实 我们确实在一起了 |
[00:16] | And I want you by my side, | 而且我希望你能陪在我身边 |
[00:19] | here and at the gallery opening. | 不论是在这里还是等画廊开幕的时候 |
[00:22] | Are you Dan Humphrey? | 你是丹·汉弗瑞吗 |
[00:24] | I am. | 我是 |
[00:25] | I read your piece in “The Spectator” today. | 我今天在《观察家》上读了你的文章 |
[00:26] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[00:28] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[00:29] | Did this really happen? You and Serena? | 你写的是真的吗 你和瑟琳娜 |
[00:31] | Every dirty detail, exactly as it occurred. | 活色生香 句句写实 |
[00:33] | She said she erased it, but did you actually see her do it? | 她说把录像删了 但你亲眼看到了吗 |
[00:36] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[00:37] | You had someone who loved you unconditionally, | 要知道有个人愿意无条件地爱你 |
[00:39] | and you threw that all away | 而你偏偏不要 |
[00:40] | to let Chuck Bass decide when he’s ready for you? | 却让恰克去决定他何时准备好和你在一起 |
[00:44] | I just have a few questions about a weekend | 我只是对你跟巴特约四年前在迪拜 |
[00:46] | you spent with Bart in Dubai about four years ago. | 一起度过的某个周末有些许疑问 |
[00:49] | Dave drove bart to meet someone named Lady Alexander. | 戴夫驾车带巴特去见亚历山大夫人 |
[00:53] | I don’t know who she is or even where to start looking for her. | 我不知道她是谁 也不知如何着手找她 |
[00:57] | We will find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[01:01] | And who am I? | 我是谁 |
[01:03] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 这个秘密我绝不会透露 |
[01:06] | You know you love me. | 你知道你是爱我的 |
[01:14] | Extra, extra, read all about it– | 号外 号外 详情如下 |
[01:16] | The latest upper east sider to take center stage | 上东区舞台聚光灯下 |
[01:19] | in the social spotlight. | 的最新头条 |
[01:21] | But you know what they say? | 但人们常说 |
[01:23] | If you can’t take the heat, then move to hell’s kitchen. | 如果受不了流言蜚语 就离开上东区吧 |
[01:28] | “Nate Archibald has the opposite of the midas touch. | 内特掌握了反向的炼金术 |
[01:31] | “Instead of everything he touches turning to gold, | 他不能点石成金 |
[01:33] | he turns all the gold he’s been given to dust.” | 却能把继承的财富变成垃圾 |
[01:36] | Your friend’s poor, right? | 你的朋友很穷 不是吗 |
[01:37] | I mean, he’s probably just jealous. | 他大概只是嫉妒 |
[01:38] | Oh, first of all, Dan screwed me over | 首先 丹耍了我 |
[01:40] | by selling the serialization of his new book | 他把新书的连载卖给别人 |
[01:42] | right out from under me, | 一脚蹬开了我 |
[01:43] | and then he releases the chapter about me. | 接着 他的新章节还是关于我的 |
[01:45] | You look really hot in the picture. | 你这张照片这么迷人 |
[01:46] | Who cares what it says? | 谁还会关心文章是什么内容呢 |
[01:47] | He’s saying that | 他说是我 |
[01:48] | I’m singlehandedly destroying “The Spectator.” | 一手摧毁了《观察家》 |
[01:50] | Okay, enough. This Dan guy is full of it. | 够了 这个丹什么的就爱惹事 |
[01:53] | No, actually, if he was making stuff up, | 不 其实如果他是瞎编的 |
[01:55] | you know, I’d be mad, but I’d get over it. | 我虽会生气 但气气就过去了 |
[01:58] | Thing is, he’s right. | 问题是 他说得对 |
[02:02] | “The Spectator” is in serious financial trouble, | 《观察家》面临严重财政问题 |
[02:04] | and it’s all my fault. | 而这都是我的错 |
[02:06] | It’s why I’m meeting with the bank later today | 这也是我待会要和银行会面的原因 |
[02:08] | to hopefully extend our credit line. | 希望能提高我们的信用额度 |
[02:10] | Can I help? Please. | 我能帮忙吗 拜托 |
[02:12] | I am dying for an excuse to skip brunch | 我要找个借口不和 |
[02:13] | with my dad and Serena Van der floozy. | 我爸还有瑟琳娜·范德·荡妇共进早午餐 |
[02:17] | No, that’s nice, but you should go to brunch, | 不 谢谢 但你应该去 |
[02:18] | and you should be nice to Serena, all right? | 还要对瑟琳娜友善点 好吗 |
[02:20] | She’s the one who convinced your dad | 是她说服你爸 |
[02:21] | to let us keep dating, all right? Give her a chance. | 同意我们约会的 好吗 给她个机会 |
[02:24] | Your article on Nate | 你写的关于内特那篇文章 |
[02:25] | is generating major online buzz. | 引起了热议 |
[02:27] | HuffPo has a link on their main page, | 《赫芬顿邮报》的主页上有它的链接 |
[02:29] | and Dwight Garner just tweeted about it, | 德怀特·加纳也发了微博 |
[02:30] | saying that he’s halfway through and doesn’t hate it yet. | 说他才看了一半 但觉得还不赖 |
[02:33] | Even “Gossip girl” gave us a nice plug. | 就连”八卦天后”也给了好评 |
[02:36] | Overall, the reaction’s been positive… | 总之 文章的评论都是积极正面的 |
[02:38] | for you, that is. Not for Nate. | 但对内特的就不一样了 |
[02:39] | Are they talking about how the use of real names | 他们有提到采用真名这件事 |
[02:41] | makes this my “In cold blood”? | 让人觉得我冷血吗 |
[02:43] | I mean, do they like the writing? | 他们喜欢我这样写吗 |
[02:44] | Are they making any comparisons to historical literary figures? | 有没有和某个文坛标杆做对比 |
[02:47] | Perez Hilton. But the important thing | 佩雷斯·希尔顿 但重点是 |
[02:49] | is that they’re talking about it. | 这成为了一个热点话题 |
[02:51] | Literary celebrity is fleeting. | 文学界没有常青树 |
[02:52] | We have to make the most of it. | 我们要充分地利用这次机会 |
[02:53] | Trust me. I have been. | 相信我 我正在这么做 |
[02:56] | I am not talking about trolling for | 我说的利用不是在麦克纳利 |
[02:58] | lit groupies at McNally’s | 找你的果儿们[与之发生性关系的粉丝] |
[02:59] | and sleeping with your coffee dates. | 或把陪你喝咖啡的妹子都搞上床的事 |
[03:00] | Well, that’s how I’m finding a bed to sleep in every night. | 这只是我解决每晚住宿问题的方式 |
[03:03] | Look, being a writer in 2012 | 听着 现在你要当作家 |
[03:05] | isn’t merely about the words that you write. | 不仅仅是文笔好就够了的 |
[03:07] | It’s about your image. | 你得打造好形象 |
[03:09] | So from now on, you’re only going to be seen with girls | 现在开始 只能让外界看到你与这种女生见面 |
[03:11] | who have Ivy League pedigrees, or, at the very least, Vassar. | 她来自常春藤 好吧至少也要是瓦萨学院 |
[03:11] | 常春藤是美国著名大学联盟 瓦萨学院亦是著名文理学院 | |
[03:14] | She needs to have cover girl looks | 要有封面女郎水准的外貌 |
[03:15] | and at least three mentions in “Page six” | 而且过去六个月里 |
[03:17] | in the last six months. | 在《第六页》[绯闻版]出现三次以上 |
[03:18] | How exactly am I gonna do that? | 这要怎样才做得到 |
[03:20] | I’ve already set up the interviews. | 我已经预约好面试了 |
[03:28] | This is the guy my daughter’s dating? | 这就是我女儿交往的对象吗 |
[03:30] | Have you read this article on Nate? | 你读了这篇关于内特的文章吗 |
[03:32] | Oh, I’m not a fan of the author’s previous work. | 我对这个人的作品都不感兴趣 |
[03:35] | Well, let me summarize for you. | 那我帮你总结下吧 |
[03:36] | His last girlfriend was a madam. | 他的前任女友是已婚妇女 |
[03:38] | Before that, he dated con artists with an “s” | 再前任是性感女骗子们 |
[03:41] | because, yes, there was more than one. | 是啊 因为还不止一个 |
[03:43] | Your friend Dan wrote all this? | 你朋友丹写了这些 |
[03:44] | Dan Humphrey’s a douche. | 丹·汉弗瑞是个混蛋 |
[03:46] | Well, you can forget | 你今后别想 |
[03:46] | about dating the guy in this article ever again. | 再跟文章里说的这个家伙约会了 |
[03:49] | That’s fine by me. | 我没关系 |
[03:50] | Nate is nothing like the guy in that article. | 反正内特根本不像文章里写的那个人 |
[03:52] | Well, I don’t know what Dan wrote, but I can vouch for Nate. | 我不知丹写了什么 但我能为内特担保 |
[03:54] | He’s kind and honest and a good friend. | 他是个诚实亲切的好朋友 |
[03:57] | And–and he cares about Sage a lot. | 他也真的很在乎塞吉 |
[03:59] | You should get to know him before you judge him. | 在你对他下定论前 或至少你再出手打他前 |
[04:01] | Or at least before you hit him again. | 应该先了解他 |
[04:03] | Dad, can he come to the horse show with us? | 爸 能让他和我们一起参加马展吗 |
[04:05] | This afternoon? | 今天下午的吗 |
[04:07] | No, that’s always been our thing. | 不行 那一贯只有我们俩啊 |
[04:08] | Oh, come on. You hate it, and you know it. | 得了 你一点不喜欢马展 |
[04:10] | It’ll give you someone to talk about football with instead. | 而且这样就有人能和你一起聊聊足球了 |
[04:12] | Nate loves football. | 内特也爱足球 |
[04:13] | See? Look, we’re already finding things to bond over. | 看 人与人之间总能找到相同点 |
[04:17] | Oh, I guess he can join us. | 我想他来也行 |
[04:19] | It’ll give me a chance to talk to him. | 这样我就有机会和他聊聊 |
[04:21] | Possibly threaten his life. | 也有机会看能否原谅他 |
[04:23] | I’ll see if he can come. | 我看看他有没有时间 |
[04:25] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸 |
[04:26] | You, too, Serena. | 也谢谢你 瑟琳娜 |
[04:32] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[04:34] | She almost smiled at me. | 她好像对我笑了 |
[04:36] | And don’t worry about Nate. You’ll really like him. | 别担心内特的事 你会喜欢他的 |
[04:38] | He’s the best. | 他非常棒 |
[04:40] | Well, you would know. When were you gonna tell me | 你当然知道 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[04:43] | you’ve had sex with my daughter’s boyfriend? | 你和我女儿的男友上过床 |
[04:53] | This is definitely a-a fire hazard. | 这绝对会有火灾隐患的 |
[04:56] | I think it’s time to unpack the boxes Lily sent over. | 我想是时候打开莉莉寄来的这些盒子了 |
[05:00] | Sorry, I’ve been so busy with this new gallery opening. | 对不起 我一直忙着画廊开张的事 |
[05:03] | I’m actually headed over there now. | 其实我正要处理 |
[05:04] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 你别误会我 |
[05:06] | but maybe you’re using the gallery as an excuse | 但也许你正利用画廊做借口 |
[05:09] | to avoid going through your old life. | 不想回顾你过去的人生 |
[05:12] | That’s ridiculous. | 你这话太荒谬了 |
[05:13] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[05:15] | These boxes are full of | 箱子里的东西都是 |
[05:17] | stuff from your time with Lily, | 你和莉莉那段岁月的见证 |
[05:19] | and I can see how revisiting those memories could be difficult. | 我明白 让你回忆往昔确实不易 |
[05:24] | Look,let me help. I will unpack the boxes, | 我来帮你吧 我把箱子拆包 |
[05:28] | and when you come back, they’ll be gone. | 等你回来 我就全都处理掉了 |
[05:31] | That would be nice. | 那也不错 |
[05:33] | Keep the things that we can use around the loft | 把能用的东西留下 |
[05:35] | and just throw everything else out. | 其余的全部丢掉 |
[05:48] | Gosh. | 老天 |
[06:06] | “May 17, 2008. | 2008年5月17日 |
[06:09] | Dear Rufus, last night was the best night of my life.” | 亲爱的鲁弗斯 昨晚是我生命中最美妙的一夜 |
[06:14] | It’s kind of a big deal not to mention. | 我不能原谅你对这事闭口不提 |
[06:17] | I wasn’t trying to hide my past with Nate. | 我并不是想隐瞒和内特的过往 |
[06:20] | I swear it was a long time ago. | 我发誓那是很久以前的事了 |
[06:21] | We’re just friends now, and besides, | 我们现在只是朋友 而且 |
[06:23] | when is something like that supposed to come up? | 什么时候跟你提这件事才算恰当 |
[06:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:26] | Maybe the second he started dating my daughter? | 也许该在他刚开始跟我女儿约会时就说 |
[06:29] | Sage knows, and she doesn’t care. | 塞吉知道 她不在乎 |
[06:30] | I don’t see what the big deal is. | 我觉得没什么大不了的 |
[06:31] | I don’t know everyone that you’ve been with. | 你的情史我也并非一清二楚 |
[06:33] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[06:34] | We both have pasts, | 我们都有过去 |
[06:36] | but mine’s not about to be chronicled in a magazine. | 但我的过去可不会上杂志连载 |
[06:39] | There’s bound to be a Serena chapter soon, right? | 很快就会刊登有关瑟琳娜的章节了吧 |
[06:43] | Maybe it’s time we have the conversation– | 我们该好好谈谈了 |
[06:45] | discuss everyone we’ve been with to avoid | 把我们的过往情史都向对方交代清楚 |
[06:46] | any more embarrassrag surprises in print or at parties. | 以免在媒体或聚会上见到难堪 |
[06:50] | Everyone? | 每个都要交代吗 |
[06:51] | Within reason. | 这很有必要 |
[06:56] | Second base and beyond. | 只交代二垒及以上的关系吧 |
[06:58] | Kissing doesn’t count. | 只亲吻就不算了 |
[07:00] | I think it’s a great idea. | 真是个”好”主意 |
[07:02] | I just have to run an errand first. | 我得先去办点事 |
[07:05] | When you get back then. | 那等你回来再说 |
[07:11] | 收件人 丹 我得和你谈谈 越快越好 你在哪里 | |
[07:22] | That Eleanor again? | 又是埃莉诺的电话 |
[07:23] | Debriefing my mother on Waldorf designs can wait. | 向我妈妈汇报霍道夫时装的情况不是急事 |
[07:26] | She knows I have no buyers, | 她知道我还没找到买家 |
[07:27] | and she’s just calling to yell at me. | 打电话来就为了骂我 |
[07:29] | Besides, I have much more pressing business to attend to, | 而且 眼下有更紧急的事等我处理 |
[07:32] | like finding Lady Alexander, | 比如 寻找亚历山大夫人 |
[07:33] | whoever and wherever she may be. | 调查她的身份和行踪 |
[07:36] | Now I’ve gone through the peerage registries | 现在我已经把所有西欧皇室的 |
[07:37] | of all the royals in Western Europe, | 贵族名册都浏览一遍了 |
[07:39] | and the closest I could find was a Lady Alexandria of Lisbon, | 最有可能的就是里斯本的亚历山德亚夫人 |
[07:43] | but she died 50 years ago in a Portuguese mental hospital. | 但她50年前就在葡萄牙的精神病院过世了 |
[07:46] | I am starting to think my father | 我开始觉得我父亲 |
[07:48] | had his bodyguard feed us bad intel. | 让他的保镖提供的是错误的线索 |
[07:51] | That is in Bart’s playbook, | 那的确是巴特常用的计谋之一 |
[07:53] | but I’m having one of those psychic hunches I get, | 但我的预感一向很准 |
[07:56] | like when I predicted Tom and Katie wouldn’t last. | 当年我就预言阿汤哥和凯蒂不会长久 |
[07:58] | You didn’t have to be psychic to call that one. | 随便找个人都可以预测到这一点 |
[08:01] | I know this may be a little crazy. | 我知道这难以置信 |
[08:04] | My mother has a friend called Lady Vaughn, | 我妈妈的一位朋友叫做雷迪·沃恩 |
[08:07] | Only “Lady” isn’t her title. It’s her name. | 只是”雷迪”可不是她的头衔 是她的名字 |
[08:10] | She literally changed it to sound more important | 她为了听上去更有身份才改名 |
[08:12] | so she could sit on the boards of all the big museums, | 这样她就能列席各大博物馆董事会 |
[08:15] | and it worked. | 而且那招确实奏效 |
[08:16] | Maybe Lady Alexander did the same. | 也许这位亚历山大夫人正是如此 |
[08:20] | There she is. | 就是这位 |
[08:21] | Lady Alexander. | 亚历山大夫人 |
[08:22] | But it says she’s not on the board. | 但她可不是董事会成员 |
[08:24] | It’s a portrait in a private showing. | 而是私人画展的肖像画 |
[08:27] | By the artist Brian Batt. | 作者是布莱恩·巴特 |
[08:29] | I know him! I mean, I-I know his work. | 我认识他 我看过他的作品 |
[08:31] | He has a studio downtown. | 他的工作室就在市中心 |
[08:33] | I always wanted to commission a portrait of you. | 我一直想请人给你画幅肖像 |
[08:46] | What’s wrong? The eggs overcooked again? | 怎么了 鸡蛋又煎过头了吗 |
[08:48] | No. Actually, yes, | 不是 好吧是煎过头了 |
[08:49] | but that’s not what’s so upsetting. | 但那不是最让人郁闷的 |
[08:51] | Eric just texted me from Sarah Lawrence | 艾瑞克刚从萨拉劳伦斯学院给我发短信 |
[08:52] | telling me I was on “Gossip girl” | 说我上了八卦天后网站 |
[08:56] | This is about our wedding? | 是有关我们婚礼的吗 |
[08:57] | No, the night before, when I slept with Rufus. | 不 是婚礼前夜 我和鲁弗斯风流一夜 |
[09:01] | That’s old news. | 那都是旧闻了 |
[09:03] | I have no idea why I’m suddenly | 我不知道自己怎么突然间被 |
[09:04] | on the radar of this childish blog. | 这个幼稚的博主盯上了 |
[09:06] | I think it’s fairly obvious what kind of child | 哪个孩子会发布这种信息 我想 |
[09:08] | would be putting out such stories. | 答案再清楚不过了 |
[09:12] | Charles? | 查尔斯吗 |
[09:13] | No, he would never. | 不 肯定不是他 |
[09:15] | He shipped a woman in from Dubai | 他不惜从迪拜请来那个女人 |
[09:17] | to drive a wedge in between us. | 就为了离间我们 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry he keeps dragging you into our fight. | 我很抱歉 他总是将你拖入我们的父子之战 |
[09:22] | Maybe that’s why he hasn’t returned my calls. | 也许正因如此他才不回我电话 |
[09:24] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:35] | I love how you | 我欣赏您 |
[09:36] | combine the classic portraiture with pop culture, | 将古典肖像和通俗文化结合的画风 |
[09:39] | but we really came to see your portrait of Lady Alexander. | 但我们很想看您为亚历山大夫人画的肖像 |
[09:43] | Friends of ours saw it in your private show at the met, | 我们的朋友在画展见过那副作品 |
[09:46] | and they suggest we mimic the style. | 他们建议我们模仿那种风格 |
[09:48] | I wanna do the exact same pose. | 我要摆和她一样的姿势 |
[09:50] | I think you’ve got the wrong guy. | 我想你们找错人了 |
[09:51] | I don’t do that sort of thing. | 我不画那种画 |
[09:52] | Obviously, | 显然 |
[09:53] | we wouldn’t want to compromise your artistic integrity | 我们不会破坏您作为艺术家的正直品质 |
[09:55] | by recreating someone else’s pose. | 所以我们不会照搬别人的姿势 |
[09:58] | Unless it’s okay with her. | 除非获得她的同意 |
[09:59] | And we tripled your fee. | 我们出三倍价钱 |
[10:02] | I don’t mind calling Lady Alexander myself. | 我可以亲自致电亚历山大夫人 |
[10:04] | See, I generally don’t take no for an answer. | 我不习惯被人拒绝 |
[10:07] | So if you’d simply provide a phone number… | 如果您能给我她的电话号码 |
[10:09] | Looks like Chuck’s midas touch is still intact. | 看来恰克总能点石成金 本色依旧 |
[10:13] | I really hope we’re not talking about the same Lady Alexander. | 希望我们所说的亚历山大夫人不是同一个 |
[10:17] | Here she is. | 这就是她 |
[10:18] | But a horse by any other name is still a horse. | 不管叫什么名字 马就是马 |
[10:25] | And Chuck and Blair can’t seem to buy a clue. | 恰克和布莱尔 有钱难买真线索 |
[10:42] | Assuming that Lady Alexander isn’t related to Mr. Ed, | 如果亚历山大夫人和艾德先生毫无牵连 |
[10:44] | it appears we’ve hit another dead end. | 那我们又钻入了一条死胡同 |
[10:46] | Not exactly. | 也不尽然 |
[10:46] | Thoroughbred registries have all the important info | 纯种马每次买卖都要详细备案 |
[10:48] | on every sale, such as prices and previous owners. | 记录价格和前任买主 |
[10:52] | It’s like M.L.S. For horses. | 像马市版的信息平台一样 |
[10:53] | So find the horse, find the owner. | 找到马 就知道买主是谁 |
[10:55] | Here she is– Lady Alexander. | 找到了 夫人亚历山大 |
[10:58] | It says she was bought four years ago | 上面显示四年前 |
[11:01] | by Bartholomew Bass. | 由巴萨罗姆·拜斯买入 |
[11:02] | What else does it say? | 还有什么信息 |
[11:04] | Not much except she was just under $1 million. | 没什么 除了她价值不足一百万美金 |
[11:07] | Is that a lot of money? | 那价钱很高吗 |
[11:08] | For regular people, yes. | 对普通人来说当然是 |
[11:09] | I meant for a horse. | 我问的是对于马的价格来说 |
[11:12] | I didn’t realize your father was such a horse enthusiast. | 没想到你父亲是个爱马狂 |
[11:15] | He’s not. | 他不是 |
[11:16] | Then… | 那么 |
[11:17] | why did he buy a dozen thoroughbreds in a single month? | 他为什么在一个月内买了12匹纯种马 |
[11:21] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[11:23] | It says here he bought them all from the same man in Dubai. | 上面说他都是从迪拜的同一个人手里买的 |
[11:26] | I don’t recognize the name, | 我不认识这个人 |
[11:27] | and I’ve been through the Bass Industries books | 拜斯实业的所有资料我都查过了 |
[11:29] | with a fine-toothed comb. | 仔仔细细地查过 |
[11:30] | Maybe your father’s secret is that he’s just into horses, | 可能你爸爸的秘密就是他现在喜欢马 |
[11:33] | really, really expensive horses. | 喜欢很贵很贵的马 |
[11:35] | I doubt he’d pay off Amira for that. | 我不觉得他会为这种事买通阿米拉 |
[11:37] | I need to find Sheikh Hassan. | 我需要找到谢赫·哈桑 |
[11:39] | There is a big 3-day horse show going on | 有一个为期三天的马展 |
[11:42] | just outside the city right now. | 现在正在城外举行 |
[11:43] | I saw it on one of the registries. | 我看到这个名字登记在册 |
[11:45] | It–it attracts an elite international crowd. | 观看表演的都是国际精英人士 |
[11:47] | Maybe if the Sheikh isn’t there himself, | 可能谢赫本人不到场 |
[11:49] | he has people there for him? | 但是会有他的人替他过去 |
[11:50] | Looks like we’re back in the saddle. | 我们好像又有眉目了 |
[11:54] | You–you have a house in the Hamptons, too? | 你也在汉普顿斯养着马 |
[11:55] | And in Aspen and in St. Barth’s, too. | 在阿斯本和圣巴特也有 |
[11:57] | Sorry. Tiffany. Time’s up. | 抱歉 蒂芙尼 时间到了 |
[11:59] | Don’t call us. We’ll call you. | 不用给我们打电话 我们会打给你的 |
[12:04] | Okay, you both know the drill. | 你们都知道程序 |
[12:06] | Skip the small talk and get down to business. | 不用寒暄了 直奔主题就行 |
[12:07] | You have five minutes. | 时间五分钟 |
[12:11] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[12:13] | Are you here to interview for the position? | 你也是来参加面试的吗 |
[12:15] | I’m sorry. Do you work here now? | 抱歉 现在你在这里工作吗 |
[12:16] | As if. | 想什么呢 |
[12:17] | I’m pimping out celebutantes for Dan to have sex with. | 我在帮丹找合格的社交新人床伴 |
[12:20] | If you’re interested, you can, uh, get in line. | 如果你感兴趣的话 你可以去排队 |
[12:25] | Uh, Dan told me to meet him here. | 丹跟我说在这里见他 |
[12:26] | I’ll just be two minutes. | 两分钟就够了 |
[12:28] | That’s fine, | 没问题 |
[12:28] | but I’m going to have to ask you to leave your bag. | 但是你得把包放下 |
[12:31] | We can’t risk any unauthorized recording devices. | 我们可不想有什么私人录音设备被带进去 |
[12:34] | His words are worth too much. | 现在他可是一言千金 |
[12:41] | No, the bank has all my paperwork, okay? | 不 银行有我所有的文件 |
[12:43] | And you’ve seen the numbers, and they’re good. | 你也都看到了 数字都很漂亮 |
[12:46] | No, I-I get that there’s a lot of money | 不 我知道每个月 |
[12:48] | going out the door each month, okay? | 亏损很多钱 |
[12:49] | But just, with a little more time, | 可是再多给我一点时间 |
[12:51] | I know I can turn things around. | 我会扭转乾坤的 |
[12:53] | I understand. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[12:55] | Who let you in here? | 谁让你进来的 |
[12:55] | That article this morning was unfairly biased. | 早上的那篇文章明显有失偏颇 |
[12:58] | It’s my job to report on other people’s business. | 报道他人的事是我的工作 |
[13:00] | I’d be a hypocrite to get upset about it. | 要是我因为那个不高兴的话我就是个伪君子了 |
[13:02] | Plus, “The Spectator”” just got plugged | 对了 《观察家》刚刚在 |
[13:03] | in a popular national magazine. | 一家全国著名的杂志上做宣传了 |
[13:04] | The glass is half full approach, huh? | 这就是成功的一半了是吧 |
[13:07] | I know your paper is in trouble. | 我知道你的报纸陷入了困境 |
[13:08] | I also know that you are a lot smarter | 我还知道 |
[13:10] | than that article makes you out to be. | 你比那篇文章写的聪明多了 |
[13:12] | So I am here to offer you some relief. | 所以我才来给你提供帮助 |
[13:17] | Let’s talk. | 一起谈谈 |
[13:21] | So what’s so important you had to see me in person? | 什么事这么重要 你非要见我本人 |
[13:23] | And allow Georgina to frisk you? | 甚至还让乔治娜对你指手画脚 |
[13:25] | I-I need to know, did you write a chapter about me? | 我想知道你有没有写关于我的章节 |
[13:27] | Of course I did. | 我当然写了 |
[13:28] | You really think my father or Nate are more interesting | 难道你觉得我爸爸或者内特会比 |
[13:31] | than the infamous Serena van der Woodsen? | 声名狼藉的瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森还有得写 |
[13:32] | Okay, but I need to know what’s in it and when it comes out. | 好吧 可是我想知道内容和发表时间 |
[13:35] | Well, that would ruin all the fun. | 让你知道的话就没意思了 |
[13:37] | Dan, I’m serious. | 丹 我是认真的 |
[13:38] | Did you write about that night | 你有没有写 |
[13:40] | that we were together at the Campbell apartment? | 我们在坎贝尔公寓的那晚 |
[13:43] | Relax. I didn’t publish any of that. | 别紧张 我没写那个 |
[13:45] | But not to protect you. | 但是不是为了保护你 |
[13:46] | Um, because it was the most humiliating thing | 是因为那是我身处过的 |
[13:48] | I’ve ever been a part of. But don’t worry. | 最尴尬的事了 你不用担心 |
[13:50] | There’s–there’s gonna be some good stuff in your chapter. | 写你的文章里会有好事的 |
[13:54] | I think I might even include a little tidbit | 我觉得我可能还会加一点 |
[13:55] | of this desperate conversation. | 这次绝望谈话的内容 |
[13:59] | Wow, I… I can’t believe | 我…真不敢相信 |
[14:01] | I ever loved someone who could write | 我竟然爱过 |
[14:02] | such awful things about his friends and family. | 总是写他亲朋好友坏事的人 |
[14:05] | Right, ’cause you were thinking about my feelings | 对 这是因为你录性爱录像的时候 |
[14:06] | when you made that sex tape. | 完全考虑到了我的感受 |
[14:08] | You know the worst part is | 知道吗 最糟的是 |
[14:09] | you actually seem to be enjoying it. | 事实上你看起来很享受那个 |
[14:11] | Serena, wait a second. Wait. | 瑟琳娜 等一下 等等 |
[14:16] | On your way out, just let Georgina know | 出去的时候顺便跟乔治娜说一下 |
[14:17] | that I gotta take a bathroom break. | 我要休息一下 去趟洗手间 |
[14:20] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[14:22] | Uh, Dan says have the next girl meet him in the bathroom. | 丹说在洗手间见下一个女孩 |
[14:25] | Mmm. That’s more like it. | 这才像话 |
[14:29] | Hey. I just finished my errand. | 嗨 完成任务 |
[14:31] | Yeah, I got everything I needed. | 对 得到我需要的了 |
[14:33] | So… you back “The Spectator,” | 也就是说 你投资《观察家》 |
[14:36] | and I put out fluff pieces on you and Lily | 我就要发一些关于你和莉莉的虚假消息 |
[14:39] | to offset her bad press on “Gossip Girl”? | 来抵消《八卦天后》的负面影响吗 |
[14:41] | I know you did well with that article on Rufus, | 关于鲁弗斯的那篇文章你处理得很好 |
[14:44] | and mature readers help broaden your demo. | 有思想的读者会帮你拓展事业的 |
[14:47] | You will have the extra cash you need. | 而且你也会得到你需要的资金 |
[14:50] | And as for me, | 对我来说 |
[14:51] | a happy wife is a happy life. | 妻子幸福 我才幸福 |
[14:56] | Next thing I know, | 是不是接下来 |
[14:57] | you’ll be asking me to write bad press on Chuck, huh? | 你就会让我写关于恰克的负面消息了 |
[15:00] | I’m not looking for another partner. I’m sorry. | 我不是在找合伙人 很抱歉 |
[15:01] | I’m gonna handle this one on my own. | 我会自己解决这次的问题的 |
[15:03] | I have no doubt you will succeed, | 毫无疑问 你会成功的 |
[15:05] | especially if you’ve inherited | 尤其是如果你继承了 |
[15:06] | your father’s gift with numbers. | 你父亲篡改财政数据的天赋 |
[15:10] | He was always so… | 他总是非常… |
[15:12] | inventive. | 有创造性 |
[15:22] | 八卦天后 爆料 临场怯阵 忘恩负情 | |
[15:32] | Hey, it’s Nate. | 你好 我是内特 |
[15:33] | Listen, I have a business proposition for you. | 我有一个生意上的建议 |
[15:41] | 莉莉来电 拒接 | |
[15:45] | Well… at least I know your phone is working. | 至少我现在知道了你的手机没坏 |
[15:48] | What I don’t know is why you’re avoiding my calls. | 我不知道的是你为什么不接我的电话 |
[15:51] | It’s nothing personal. | 这不是针对你个人的 |
[15:52] | As you know, I’ve been avoiding my father. | 你也知道 我一直在躲避我父亲 |
[15:54] | And, well, you’re married to him. | 而你和他是夫妻 |
[15:57] | Does that mean | 你的意思是不是 |
[15:58] | you’re behind the stories about me on “Gossip Girl”? | 是你向《八卦天后》爆我的料 |
[16:01] | Is that what he told you? | 他是这么跟你说的吗 |
[16:03] | I hope you know | 我希望你知道 |
[16:04] | I would never do something like that to you. | 我绝对不会对你做那种事的 |
[16:05] | Well, I needed to hear it from you. | 我需要亲口听你说 |
[16:08] | I also need for you to end this feud with your father. | 我也需要你结束和你父亲之间的争斗 |
[16:11] | I love both of you, | 你们两个人我都爱 |
[16:12] | and I can’t stand | 所以我再也无法忍受 |
[16:14] | to be in the middle of it a second longer. | 夹在你们两个中间了 |
[16:15] | I appreciate your desire to bring us back together, | 你想让我们和好 我很感激 |
[16:18] | but we were never close to begin with. | 但是我们是不可能的 |
[16:20] | The man’s idea of father/son bonding | 那个人的父子观念 |
[16:23] | was teaching me how to diversify bonds. | 一直在教我如何让关系更复杂 |
[16:25] | It’s always been business between us. | 我们两个之间永远只是商业关系 |
[16:27] | Well, I got us tickets to the horse show, | 我弄到马展的票了 |
[16:29] | but it starts in an hour, so… | 但是还有一个小时就开始了 所以… |
[16:31] | Oh. Hello, Lily. | 你好 莉莉 |
[16:33] | Oh, well, you don’t mean | 你是不是说 |
[16:34] | the one at the Stone Orchard Stables? | 在斯通果园马场那里的表演 |
[16:36] | It is. I… I don’t… | 是 我…不… |
[16:40] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[16:40] | Oh, I haven’t been in years. It’s a fabulous event. | 我好多年没去了 那是个特别棒的表演 |
[16:43] | And a wonderful opportunity, Charles, | 也是一个千载难逢的机会 查尔斯 |
[16:45] | for you and your father | 你和你父亲 |
[16:45] | to talk about something other than business | 可以聊一聊生意之外的事 |
[16:47] | and start to make amends. I’m gonna see if he’s available. | 试着和好 我问问他是不是有空 |
[16:50] | Oh, please. No, don’t tell him. | 不用 不用告诉他 |
[16:52] | This should be a surprise. | 我想给他一个惊喜 |
[17:04] | Well, that was fast. | 来得很快啊 |
[17:06] | So… what’s this big business opportunity | 你在电话中提到的大商机 |
[17:09] | you mentioned on the phone? | 是什么 |
[17:11] | Mind if I come in? | 可以进来说吗 |
[17:13] | Looks like Chuck and Blair aren’t the only ones | 看来不只有恰克和布莱尔 |
[17:15] | with a surprise visitor. | 有意外访客 |
[17:17] | So much for golden boy going it alone. | 黄金男孩单打独斗也要做不少事情 |
[17:25] | So what’s with all the boxes? | 这些盒子是干什么的 |
[17:26] | Are you moving in, or is Rufus moving out? | 是你要搬进来 还是鲁弗斯要搬走 |
[17:28] | It’s Rufus’ stuff from Lily’s. | 是从莉莉那儿搬来的鲁弗斯以前的东西 |
[17:32] | I know you released the story about Rufus suing Dan, | 我知道是你散布的鲁弗斯要告丹的消息 |
[17:35] | so I figured you might also be behind | 所以我猜你也一手操纵了 |
[17:37] | all the stories about Lily on “Gossip Girl”. | 《八卦天后》曝光莉莉的事 |
[17:43] | Well, now I know where you got all the ammo from. | 现在我可知道你从哪搞来的资源了 |
[17:46] | Lily acts so high and mighty, | 莉莉总是那么趾高气扬 |
[17:48] | but look at her. | 但是看看她 |
[17:49] | She’s been married a dozen times. | 她结过好几次婚 |
[17:51] | She’s had countless affairs, a secret kid. | 有数不清的风流韵事 还有个私生子 |
[17:54] | She’s even spent time under house arrest, | 她甚至还曾被软禁家中 |
[17:56] | but never pays the price. | 但她从没付出任何代价 |
[17:58] | And why should Rufus suffer | 为什么莉莉的声誉丝毫未损 |
[18:00] | while Lily’s reputation remains unscathed? | 而鲁弗斯却要饱受痛苦呢 |
[18:03] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[18:04] | You do? | 你同意 |
[18:05] | But Lily’s friends don’t read “Gossip Girl”. | 但莉莉的朋友不看《八卦天后》 |
[18:07] | So you should put the stories out on “The Spectator”. | 所以你应该把故事发表在《观察家》上 |
[18:15] | I can see why you don’t feel like socializing with your father, | 我能明白为什么你不想和你父亲交流 |
[18:19] | but why would you insist on keeping your attendance | 但是为什么你要对自己 |
[18:21] | at an equestrian event a secret? | 观看马展秘而不宣呢 |
[18:24] | I could care less about the horses. | 我一点也不在乎那些马匹 |
[18:26] | I’m looking at the property. | 我关注的是那些地产 |
[18:29] | As long as my father and I are both | 只要我父亲和我都还在 |
[18:31] | in the real estate game in New York, | 纽约房地产界做生意 |
[18:34] | there will never be peace in our family. | 家里就不会有消停的一天 |
[18:36] | Stone Orchard is for sale? | 斯通果园要卖出去吗 |
[18:40] | Oh, my god. What a shame. | 天呐 太可惜了 |
[18:42] | It’s been in the same family for two centuries. | 果园的主人都拥有它两个世纪了 |
[18:44] | Well, I heard they lost a fortune in Facebook stock. | 我听说他们在Facebook股票上亏了不少 |
[18:48] | I’m just exploring the possibility, | 我只是想看看出售的可能性 |
[18:50] | and I don’t want Bart to know | 而且除非消息属实 |
[18:53] | until it’s real. | 我不想让巴特知道 |
[18:56] | This is fantastic, Charles. | 太棒了 查尔斯 |
[18:59] | Good for you! | 你真棒 |
[19:00] | I am so proud of you for thinking outside of the box, | 我真为你骄傲 能跳出来创新思考 |
[19:03] | and outside of Manhattan. | 能跳出曼哈顿思考 |
[19:05] | I know the place quite well. | 我对那里很熟悉 |
[19:07] | I actually put my horses there | 我们第一次搬回东部时 |
[19:08] | when we first moved back out east. And… | 我曾把我的马寄养在那儿 |
[19:11] | I mean, I could show you around? | 我可以带你们去看看 |
[19:13] | I promise, not a word of this to your father. | 我保证 不对你父亲透露一个字 |
[19:23] | Ooh. Well, then there was Ben, | 然后有个叫本的 |
[19:26] | who, contrary to some forged documents, | 不像一些假消息所说 |
[19:28] | I didn’t sleep with when I was 15, | 我十五岁时没和他上床 |
[19:30] | not until after he got out of prison. | 那都是他出狱后的事了 |
[19:32] | And that was the last guy I was with before you. | 那是我和你在一起之前的最后一个男人 |
[19:35] | You said that was a year and a half ago. | 你说那是一年半以前的事 |
[19:37] | Not even one random hook-up between the jailbird and me? | 离开那个囚犯到遇见我之前 一次一夜情都没有 |
[19:40] | No. I swore off men. I just wanted to focus on myself. | 我下决心不再关注男人 只关注自己 |
[19:45] | Oh, I know that must be hard for you to believe, | 我知道你可能很难相信 |
[19:47] | since you spent the entire winter focusing on | 因为你可是整个冬天都在关注 |
[19:49] | the “Sports Illustrated” swimsuit models. | 《体育画报》上的泳装模特 |
[19:51] | Wait, wait. Come on. You saw that Cat Daddy video. | 等等 拜托 你看过甜心猫爸的视频 |
[19:58] | So that’s it, then? We’re–we’re good? | 那就这些了 我们没问题了 |
[20:01] | I feel prepared for anything that could be published. | 我准备好接受任何会被曝光的事了 |
[20:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:12] | No. | 别 |
[20:13] | Just… no. | 还是别了 |
[20:16] | Did, uh, Nate get back to you about the, uh, horse show? | 内特和你聊过马展的事了吗 |
[20:19] | He’s got some work to do. He’s gonna meet us there. | 他还有别的工作要做 到那儿再跟我们碰面 |
[20:21] | I’m really glad he’s going. Go easy on him, okay? | 我很高兴他能去 别太为难他好吗 |
[20:25] | Serena, did you want to come, too? | 瑟琳娜 你也想来吗 |
[20:28] | I mean, if my dad wants you to. | 我是说 如果我爸想让你一起 |
[20:29] | Oh. Well, I-I don’t want to intrude. | 我不想打搅你们 |
[20:31] | No. No, no, come. | 不会 来吧 |
[20:33] | You can keep Sage occupied while I interrogate her boyfriend. | 我审问塞吉男朋友时 你可以陪着她 |
[20:37] | Bart, dear, I know you’re going to be devastated, | 巴特 亲爱的 我知道你会难过 |
[20:39] | but I was thinking we should cancel our dinner | 但是我想取消今晚 |
[20:40] | with the Kranzlers this evening. | 和克兰兹勒一家的晚餐 |
[20:42] | Gee, that’s too bad. | 那太可惜了 |
[20:44] | I was looking forward to dodging all their questions | 我还很期待巧妙回避他们所有 |
[20:45] | about my disappearance. | 关于我失踪的问题呢 |
[20:47] | Well, don’t worry. We’ll reschedule. | 别担心 我们会改时间再约的 |
[20:48] | You needn’t bother, Lily. | 不用担心 莉莉 |
[20:50] | What else did you have in mind instead? | 那你打算做什么 |
[20:52] | Well, I was suddenly in the mood for a spa overhaul– | 我突然特别想做个全身温泉疗养 |
[20:55] | massage, facial, nails, the works. | 按摩 面部 指甲 各种保养 |
[20:57] | Are you still upset | 你还在为 |
[20:58] | about Chuck and those stories on “Gossip Girl”? | 恰克和《八卦天后》上的故事生气吗 |
[21:01] | Because I’m planning to stop by the Empire | 因为我正想去帝国酒店 |
[21:02] | and have a talk with him. | 和他聊聊呢 |
[21:04] | Oh, I don’t think that’s necessary. | 没那个必要了 |
[21:05] | I spoke to Charles, and he said he didn’t leak those stories, | 我和查尔斯聊过了 他说不是他爆料的 |
[21:08] | and I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[21:09] | So I’ll call you when I’m done, okay? | 那我结束后给你打电话 好吗 |
[21:11] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[21:14] | Thank you for keeping this between us. | 谢谢你能保守秘密 |
[21:17] | I hate lying, | 我讨厌说谎 |
[21:18] | but there’s no reason to concern your father | 但是如果能平息你们间的战火 |
[21:20] | if it helps you with your plan to make peace. | 那就没必要让你父亲知道 |
[21:22] | Trust me. If he found out, he’d ruin everything. | 相信我 如果他知道了就会毁了一切 |
[21:34] | Sometimes it’s best not to call | 有时最好不去打电话 |
[21:36] | in order to avoid being called out later. | 以免事后被人责备 |
[22:03] | Just smell the air– so crisp and clean. | 闻闻这空气 爽快清新 |
[22:06] | And fertilized. | 满是肥料味 |
[22:08] | You know, there is so much to show you. | 有太多可以给你看的了 |
[22:09] | This could take all afternoon. | 一个下午都不够 |
[22:13] | Oh! Uh, uh, did you see that woman over there waving at you? | 看到那边向你招手的女士了吗 |
[22:16] | Which one? | 哪位 |
[22:17] | The one that looks like Princess Anne. | 看起来像安妮王妃的那个 |
[22:18] | She’s saying your name and waving. | 她在叫你的名字朝你招手呢 |
[22:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:21] | Ah. Well, maybe I should go say hello. I don’t want to be rude. | 也许我应该过去打个招呼 我不想失礼 |
[22:24] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[22:26] | Okay, now it’s your chance! Go! Run! | 你的机会来了 走 快跑 |
[22:28] | Blair, this isn’t a hostage situation. | 布莱尔 这又不是挟持人质 |
[22:29] | I don’t even know who to– excuse me. | 我都不知道和谁 不好意思 |
[22:31] | Can you tell me if any of Sheikh Hassan’s horses | 你能告诉我谢赫·哈桑有哪些马 |
[22:33] | are competing today? | 今天比赛吗 |
[22:35] | Mm… just one–Crown Jewel. She’s on the course. | 只有一匹 皇冠 她在场内 |
[22:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:42] | I’ll go and see what I can find out about Sheikh Hassan. | 我去看看能不能找到谢赫·哈桑的信息 |
[22:43] | If you can keep Lily occupied for a few– | 如果你能拖住莉莉 |
[22:45] | I got a closer look, and it is Princess Anne | 我近距离看了看 确实是安妮王妃 |
[22:47] | with her daughter Zara, | 和她女儿扎拉 |
[22:48] | but are you sure she was waving at me? | 但是你确定她刚才在向我挥手吗 |
[22:50] | Because we’ve never actually met before. | 因为我们从没见过 |
[22:52] | Maybe she was just swatting away mosquitoes | 也许她只是在挥走蚊子 |
[22:55] | or airing out her pits. | 或者在给腋窝通风 |
[22:58] | Well, either way, where should we begin our tour? | 不管她了 我们应该从哪儿开始参观 |
[23:07] | Hey, guys, sorry I’m late. I… | 对不起我迟到了 |
[23:09] | No, it’s okay. We just got here ourselves. | 没关系 我们也刚到 |
[23:11] | Nate, this is my dad. You remember his fist, right? | 内特 这是我父亲 还记得那一拳吧 |
[23:14] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 很对不住 |
[23:16] | I’ve never actually punched anyone before. | 我其实从来没打过谁 |
[23:18] | You definitely did a good job. It hurt, so… | 你动作很规范 打得很疼 所以 |
[23:20] | Hey, do you wanna go check out the horse? | 你想去看看那些马匹吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah. You guys stay and bond over how great I am | 你们待在这儿好好聊聊我有多棒 |
[23:25] | and how you want me to be happy, okay? | 还有你们多想让我高兴 好吗 |
[23:26] | Great. Bye! | 太好了 再见 |
[23:29] | You know, just so you know, I had to… ice my hand all night. | 打你一拳后 我一晚上都在冰敷我的手 |
[23:33] | Probably hurt me more than it you. | 那拳对我的伤害比你大得多 |
[23:36] | And I should probably tell you | 我也许该告诉你 |
[23:37] | I am a huge fan of the business you’ve built. | 我非常崇拜你一手经营起来的事业 |
[23:39] | I’ve been following your career for forever now. So… | 我一直以来都在关注你的事业 所以… |
[23:42] | You’re not dating my daughter just to get to me, are you? | 你该不是为了接近我才跟我女儿在一起的吧 |
[23:44] | No, sir. It’s just a purely added bonus. | 不是 先生 这只是附加福利罢了 |
[23:48] | You may be dating my daughter, but I’m dating your ex. | 你跟我女儿在一起 我跟你前任在一起 |
[23:51] | that cancels out the need for any “Sirs.” | 所以你还是别叫我”先生”了 |
[23:57] | – Lily, hi! – Hi! | -莉莉 你好 -你好 |
[23:58] | It’s so nice to see you back at the barn. | 很高兴能在这见到你 |
[24:00] | Thank you, Jessica. Great to see you as well. | 谢谢 杰茜卡 见到你我也很高兴 |
[24:00] | – Enjoy the rest of your day. – Ah! Thank you. | -好好享受剩下的一天 -谢谢 |
[24:04] | If you ladies wanna get a drink, | 如果你俩想去喝东西 |
[24:06] | I think I’ll check out the stables. | 我可以自己去马厩逛逛的 |
[24:07] | Now leaving the course– Crown Jewel, | 现在上场的是 皇冠 |
[24:10] | owned by Sheikh Hassan, | 它的主人是谢赫·哈桑 |
[24:11] | ridden by the Sheikh’s daughter Iman. | 出赛的是谢赫的女儿 伊曼 |
[24:15] | Oh, I think the stables are this way. | 我觉得马厩在那边 |
[24:17] | Actually, Lily… can we take a little detour? | 莉莉 我们去其他地方看看吧 |
[24:20] | You know, I’ve been considering an equestrian for my next line, | 我在考虑我下一个服装系列以马术为主体 |
[24:23] | and I want you to introduce me | 我希望您能向我引荐 |
[24:24] | to those women in the fabulous fascinators. | 那几位佩戴着迷人头饰的女士 |
[24:25] | Next on the course… | 下一个上场的是… |
[24:31] | That is a beautiful horse. | 这马真漂亮 |
[24:33] | I’d love to talk to you about buying it. | 我想跟你聊聊购买它的事情 |
[24:39] | So who’s it gonna be? | 你喜欢哪个啊 |
[24:41] | Personally, I think Melissa has the better face for photos, | 我个人觉得 梅利莎比较上相 |
[24:44] | but Natasha is a Coppola, | 但娜塔莎是科波拉家族的 |
[24:46] | and that does come with a certain cachet. | 她的确比较有名媛风范 |
[24:48] | Well, I have to choose now? | 我一定得现在选吗 |
[24:49] | Obviously. | 当然 |
[24:51] | But can’t it wait? I mean, I’m–I’m–I’m exhausted. | 不能等一等吗 我累了 |
[24:54] | Oh, suck it up, Humphrey. They have pills for that. | 得了吧 汉弗瑞 真不行你去吃点药 |
[24:57] | These girls are perfect. | 这些女孩太完美了 |
[24:59] | They all come from great neighborhoods, | 她们家境优越 |
[25:00] | have very high I.Q.s, and dress in design lables. | 智商极高 全身名牌 |
[25:02] | They meet all of our requirements. | 她们符合我们所有的要求 |
[25:04] | This just isn’t me. | 但没一个适合我 |
[25:05] | These girls might be perfect on paper, | 她们也许很上相 |
[25:07] | but they’re not who I’m looking for. | 但她们不是我要找的人 |
[25:09] | Who you’re… | 你要找… |
[25:10] | Since when are you looking for anybody? | 说得好像你真有想过要找谁一样 |
[25:13] | Don’t go soft on me now, Humphrey. | 别给我现在掉链子 汉弗瑞 |
[25:14] | Finding true love was never part of our deal. | 我们的交易内容不包括寻找真爱好吗 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry you’re not selling. | 我真遗憾你不愿意卖 |
[25:23] | She’s absolutely stunning. | 她真的太漂亮了 |
[25:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:25] | My family takes great pride in our thoroughbreds. | 我们家族以我们培养出的良种马为骄傲 |
[25:27] | I know. I’ve been a big fan of your family’s horses | 我明白 我从孩提起 |
[25:29] | since I was a child. | 就非常喜欢你家的马 |
[25:31] | There was one in particular I remember seeing compete. | 特别是我曾经见过的一匹赛马 |
[25:35] | I think she was yours. Lady Alexander? | 我觉得她应该也是你家的 亚历山大夫人 |
[25:39] | Lady Alexander was my childhood horse. | 亚历山大夫人是我小时候骑的马 |
[25:41] | She was much loved but never competed a day in her life. | 不过她从不出赛 |
[25:45] | My father must’ve loved her as much as then, | 我爸爸非常喜爱它 |
[25:47] | because he paid a great deal for her. | 因为买她花了他不少钱 |
[25:50] | Again, you’re mistaken. | 你又错了 |
[25:52] | She was sold to a family friend several years ago | 几年前 她被出售给了我们家族的一个朋友 |
[25:54] | and put to pasture. | 然后就送到牧场去了 |
[25:55] | She was worthless to anyone but me. | 她对其他人来说不算什么 但她对我很重要 |
[25:57] | Which made her priceless. | 所以她是无价之宝 |
[25:59] | Uncle Bart! So good to see you. | 巴特叔叔 见到你真高兴 |
[26:03] | I see my son is attempting to work his charms on you. | 我的儿子是来这里 向你大放魅力的吧 |
[26:06] | Why didn’t you tell me Bart Bass is your father? | 为什么你没告诉我 巴特·拜斯是你父亲 |
[26:09] | He’s like family. | 他就像是我的家人一样 |
[26:10] | Our fathers were such good friends before his accident. | 在我父亲出事之前 他们俩是至交 |
[26:14] | Speaking of which, | 说到这 |
[26:16] | I was sorry to hear of his recent passing. | 听闻他过世了 我真的很难过 |
[26:22] | Is that… | 那是… |
[26:23] | I think that’s Serena. | 我觉得那是瑟琳娜 |
[26:26] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[26:27] | Uh, yeah. That’s my mom. | 对啊 她是我妈妈 |
[26:28] | Come on. I’ll introduce you. | 来吧 我介绍你俩认识 |
[26:29] | Grandma. | 奶奶 |
[26:30] | Oh, no, no. Don’t call her that. | 不 别这样叫她 |
[26:33] | Yeah, as much as I’d love to stay | 虽然我很想留下 |
[26:34] | and chat with your charming daughter, | 跟你迷人的女儿聊聊天 |
[26:36] | I have to take this call from my mother. | 但我得接我妈的电话 |
[26:37] | Oh, tell Eleanor I said hello. | 替我向埃莉诺问好 |
[26:42] | Serena, darling, I had no idea you were coming to this. | 瑟琳娜 亲爱的 没想到你也来这了啊 |
[26:45] | Oh, yeah. It was just a last-minute decision. | 是啊 临时决定的 |
[26:47] | But I want you to meet Steven’s daughter Sage. | 这是史蒂文的女儿塞吉 |
[26:50] | Hi. It’s nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[26:51] | Oh, likewise. | 我也是 |
[26:52] | Um, you’re so much… | 你看起来 |
[26:55] | more mature than I’d imagined. | 比我想象的要成熟 |
[26:59] | I should probably go check on my dad and Nate. | 我得去找我爸跟内特了 |
[27:01] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我待会过去 |
[27:05] | How old is she? | 她多大 |
[27:07] | Oh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[27:08] | This is probably my fault that you have a father complex. | 可能是因为我的缘故 你才会有恋父情结 |
[27:12] | Wait, so you really played basketball at Duke? | 等下 你真的给杜克大学打过篮球 |
[27:14] | You’re really that gullible? | 你还真是这么好骗啊 |
[27:16] | No. No, unlike the other chemical engi-nerds, | 没有的事 不过我和那些学化学工程的书呆子不同 |
[27:18] | I did watch a few games. | 我有看过一些比赛 |
[27:19] | Hey, some people call it gullible. I like to call it trusting. | 有些人说这叫好骗 但我觉得这是信任 |
[27:22] | It seems like you guys are getting along. | 看起来你俩挺聊得来啊 |
[27:24] | No black eyes at least. | 至少没有打起来 |
[27:26] | No, you were–you were right about this guy. | 你说的真没错 |
[27:28] | He’s trusting, which may have led | 他很容易相信人 这可能会导致 |
[27:29] | to some poor business decisions but… | 他做出错误的商业决策 |
[27:32] | It makes for good character. | 不过这也是他好的一方面 |
[27:33] | He reminds me a little of myself at his age. | 他就像我年轻的时候一样 |
[27:35] | Hey, that means a lot, man. Thanks. | 你能这么说对我意义非凡 谢谢 |
[27:36] | Okay, I wanted you guys to get along. | 我是希望你俩能处得来 |
[27:37] | There’s no need for a full-on bromance. | 但也没必要搞得像兄弟一样吧 |
[27:39] | Where’s Serena? | 瑟琳娜在哪呢 |
[27:40] | She ran into her mom. | 她遇见她妈了 |
[27:41] | Wait. Lily’s here? | 啥 莉莉也在这 |
[27:45] | Do you know if he still wants to have kids? | 你知不知道他想不想要孩子啊 |
[27:47] | I mean, maybe he’s done. | 也许他有一个孩子就够了 |
[27:48] | Mother! | 妈 |
[27:49] | Can we have this conversation somewhere else? | 我们能换个地方讨论这个话题吗 |
[27:51] | People are starting to stare. | 别人都看着我们呢 |
[27:52] | Oh. It’s probably another one | 这大概又是另一个 |
[27:54] | Of those “Gossip girl” Stories about me. | 关于我的”八卦天后”爆料 |
[27:57] | Oh, I hope it ends soon. | 真希望这一切快点结束 |
[27:59] | Oh, no, it’s–it’s not a “Gossip girl” Blast. | 不是 这不是八卦天后的爆料 |
[28:02] | It’s a “Spectator” Blast… about both of us. | 这是”观察家”的爆料 关于我俩的 |
[28:04] | “Like mother, like daughter. | 有其母 必有其女 |
[28:05] | They not only share the same taste in clothing | 她们不仅喜欢一样的服装风格 |
[28:07] | but also in men. | 连选男人的眼光也一样 |
[28:08] | Looks like Steven Spence put age before beauty | 对于史蒂文·斯彭斯 年龄比相貌重要 |
[28:10] | by sleeping with Lily before Serena”? | 在跟瑟琳娜交往前 他曾和莉莉有一腿 |
[28:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:16] | Hey, Serena, wait. | 嘿 瑟琳娜 等下 |
[28:18] | Did you just omit someone from our conversation? | 你是不是忽略了一个你以前交往过的女人 |
[28:20] | Like, I don’t know, my mother? | 比方说 我妈妈 |
[28:22] | What–what are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[28:23] | Your love life is the one being published on “The Spectator.” | 你的情感生活被《观察家》爆料了 |
[28:25] | I had no idea that the story was about him, okay? | 我完全不知道这是关于他的报道 |
[28:27] | I-I gave it to my editor so I could be here with Sage… | 为了来陪塞吉 顺道了解下史蒂文 |
[28:30] | and get to know Steven. | 我把报道交给编辑去做了 |
[28:31] | Well, thanks to you, we all know him better now. | 多亏了你 我们更了解他了 |
[28:33] | Way to go, Nate. | 干得漂亮 内特 |
[28:34] | Dad, seriously? Gross. | 爸爸 不是吧你 你真恶心 |
[28:39] | Yeah, I-I have no idea why there’s a story | 我 我不知道怎么会有 |
[28:41] | about me sleeping with your mother. | 我和你妈妈上床的谣言 |
[28:43] | It’s not true! | 这不是真的 |
[28:44] | Actually, it is. | 实际上 是真的 |
[28:46] | There are two sides to every story, | 故事的主人公双方各执一词 |
[28:49] | with the truth and Serena stuck smack in the middle. | 孰是孰非 瑟琳娜卡在中间左右为难 |
[29:00] | I think you’re confusing me with someone else. | 我想你把我认成别人了 |
[29:02] | Unfortunately, I’m not. | 很抱歉 我没有 |
[29:05] | Okay, well, one of you is wrong, | 好吧 你们总有一个人是错的 |
[29:06] | and I really hope it’s you, mom. | 我真希望这人是你 妈妈 |
[29:07] | I know we’ve met a few times socially, | 我们是在社交场合见过几次面 |
[29:10] | you know, through the central park conservancy. | 比如中央公园水利工程 |
[29:12] | And the Bancroft wedding? | 还有班克罗夫特的婚礼 |
[29:13] | The one in the Irish castle. | 在爱尔兰城堡的那个 |
[29:16] | We snuck down to the dungeon, | 我们偷偷的进了地窖 |
[29:18] | opened the oldest bottle of whiskey we could find. | 开了瓶我们能找到的年代最久的威士忌 |
[29:21] | My last name was Mueller then. Klaus’ ex? | 我当时姓米勒 克劳斯的前妻 |
[29:25] | Lily Mueller. | 莉莉·米勒 |
[29:27] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[29:28] | Oh! So it is true. | 所以这是真的了 |
[29:30] | Look, it… | 听我说 这… |
[29:32] | It was–it–it was right after my divorce. | 那时我刚离婚不久 |
[29:34] | You know, I had gone skiing in Verbier | 我之前去瑞士韦比尔滑雪 |
[29:37] | and hurt my knee. | 不小心伤了膝盖 |
[29:37] | There were–there were painkillers and–and whiskey | 我吃了止痛药 还喝了威士忌 |
[29:39] | and… oh, wow. | 然后… |
[29:42] | Is that why you were so cold to me | 这就是你在水利工程活动上 |
[29:44] | at conservancy events? | 对我特别冷淡的原因吗 |
[29:45] | I didn’t know about the painkillers. | 我可不清楚什么止痛药的事 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:48] | But you did know that we were dating. | 但你清楚我们在交往 |
[29:49] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么什么都不说 |
[29:50] | What was I supposed to say? | 我该说什么 |
[29:52] | I-I–you–you told me that you two were madly in love | 你告诉我说你们两个深陷爱河 |
[29:55] | and that he could be the one. | 他可能是你的真命天子 |
[29:57] | Besides… | 还有 |
[29:59] | I figured Steven should be the one to tell you. | 我觉得应该由史蒂文亲口告诉你 |
[30:02] | Well, I guess this was one of those surprises | 我想这就是那种 |
[30:05] | we were hoping to avoid. | 大家都想避免的惊喜把 |
[30:16] | What the hell do you think you’re doing here, | 来这里找伊曼聊天 |
[30:17] | talking to iman? | 你知道不知道自己在做什么 |
[30:19] | Enjoying the horses. Same as you, right? | 我来看赛马 和你一样 不是吗 |
[30:23] | Because Lily would hate to learn | 莉莉如果知道你跟踪我 |
[30:25] | that you had me followed. | 一定会很不高兴 |
[30:28] | You need to stop sticking your nose in where it doesn’t belong | 你该停止插手你不该插手的事情了 |
[30:31] | and leave Lily out of this. | 还有别把莉莉扯进来 |
[30:35] | Do we understand each other? | 清楚了吗 |
[30:40] | I didn’t realize you’d become such an animal lover. | 我可想不到你会变成一个动物爱好者 |
[30:42] | I have a dog, too. | 我还有只狗 |
[30:44] | I find the company of animals preferable to some people. | 我发现相比一些人 动物的陪伴更安心 |
[30:50] | Another weakness you didn’t inherit from me. | 又一个弱点 虽然不是从我这遗传的 |
[31:00] | I pulled the story off the site, okay? | 我把消息从网站上删除了 |
[31:02] | I got a hold of some old list Lily made. | 我搞到了一张以前莉莉列的名单 |
[31:06] | You know, the names of everyone that she had ever slept with. | 上面有所有和她睡过的男人的名字 |
[31:08] | I-I swear I didn’t know your dad’s name was on it. | 我发誓 我不知道你爸的名字也在上面 |
[31:09] | Everything was going so well. | 一切都进展的那么顺利 |
[31:11] | My dad was really starting to like you. | 我爸爸是真开始欣赏你了 |
[31:12] | I screwed up. I’m sorry. | 我搞砸了 很抱歉 |
[31:14] | I should’ve vetted the article before it ever came out. | 我应该在文章发布之前审核一遍的 |
[31:18] | What do you have against Serena’s mom anyway? | 你都有些什么对瑟琳娜妈妈不利的材料 |
[31:19] | Nothing. I don’t have anything against her. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[31:21] | I just… | 我只是… |
[31:22] | It was a–it was a– it was a desperate move | 这只是我想拯救公司的 |
[31:24] | to save my company. | 黔驴之技 |
[31:26] | It was a mistake. | 却捅了篓子 |
[31:31] | Well, you decided to do it on your own for a reason. | 你决定这么做肯定是有原因的 |
[31:33] | I did, and I think I know of a way that I can | 是的 我以为我找到了一种 |
[31:35] | without hurting anyone that I care about. | 不伤害任何我在乎的人的方法 |
[31:38] | Hey. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:41] | Okay? I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[31:45] | And I just… | 我只是… |
[31:47] | I don’t want to lose “The Spectator.” | 我不想失去《观察家》 |
[31:50] | Or you. | 也不想失去你 |
[32:00] | I just saw Lily leaving with Bart. | 我刚看见莉莉和巴特一起走了 |
[32:02] | Did you not tell him you tracked down the Sheikh? | 你没告诉他 你找到谢赫了 |
[32:04] | Doesn’t matter. Sheikh’s dead, | 无关紧要 谢赫死了 |
[32:06] | and the daughter won’t talk. | 他的女儿口风很紧 |
[32:08] | She won’t? Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:11] | She calls him “Uncle Bart.” | 她叫他”巴特叔叔” |
[32:14] | We’re done here. Shall we? | 我们回去吧 |
[32:16] | Uh, I’ll meet you at the car. | 我等会和你在车里碰头 |
[32:19] | I need the ladies’ room after all those mint juleps. | 喝了这么多薄荷朱利酒 我要去下厕所 |
[32:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:24] | Next on the course… | 下一个入场的是… |
[32:29] | owned by the Kelly Stables. | 来自凯利马场 |
[32:35] | Iman? Hi. | 伊曼 你好 |
[32:37] | I’m Blair. I’m a close friend of Chuck’s. | 我叫布莱尔 是恰克的密友 |
[32:40] | I know he left before he could speak to you, | 我知道他还没和你说什么就走了 |
[32:42] | but this is important to him, and so it’s important to me. | 但这对他很重要 所以对我也很重要 |
[32:45] | Is this about the horse? | 是和马有关吗 |
[32:46] | Because I know Chuck never really wanted it. | 我知道恰克不是真的想要它 |
[32:48] | He was just flirting with me. | 他只是在和我调情 |
[32:49] | I don’t think he was flirting with you. | 我想他不是在和你调情 |
[32:52] | Look, I know how much these horses mean to you | 我知道这些马对你 还有你的父亲 |
[32:54] | and meant to your father. | 是多么地重要 |
[32:55] | Unfortunately, they don’t mean that much to Bart. | 很遗憾 它们对巴特来说并不那么重要 |
[32:58] | He isn’t exactly a big donator at P.E.T.A, | 他甚至不怎么给动物保护组织捐钱 |
[33:00] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你能明白我在说什么的话 |
[33:01] | I’m not sure I do. | 我不太明白 |
[33:03] | Well, Bart Bass. Killed a tiger on safari? | 巴特·拜斯 在探险的时候杀了头老虎 |
[33:07] | He eats veal on a regular basis? | 他经常吃牛肉 |
[33:10] | I don’t know about any of that, | 这些我都不知道 |
[33:12] | but he was a good friend to my father. | 但是他是我爸爸的好朋友 |
[33:13] | He bought Lady Alexander and the others, | 他买了亚历山大夫人和其他的马 |
[33:15] | so they could live out their days | 这样它们就能在 |
[33:16] | on a farm in Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州的一个农场安度晚年 |
[33:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:19] | Listen, Princess Jasmine, | 听我说 茉莉公主 |
[33:21] | the fact is, your uncle Bart is bad. | 事实是 你的巴特叔叔是坏人 |
[33:25] | I’m sure every single horse he bought from your family | 我很确定他从你们家买去的每匹马 |
[33:27] | went straight to the glue factory, | 都会直接被送去胶水厂 |
[33:29] | including your beloved Lady Alexander. | 包括你深爱的亚历山大夫人 |
[33:32] | But, if you like, go ahead. Check it out. | 如果你愿意的话 去调查一下吧 |
[33:36] | See if you find | 看看是不是能找到 |
[33:37] | the Bart Bass retirement home for aged equines. | 巴特·拜斯给老马的退休之家 |
[33:40] | Trust me, Chuck is the good guy here, | 相信我 恰克才是好人 |
[33:43] | and he needs your help. | 他现在需要你的帮助 |
[33:45] | On the upper east side, it’s hard to know who to trust. | 在上东区 判断可信之人绝非易事 |
[33:49] | Usually, the answer is no one. | 通常情况下 这个人是不存在的 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry, but it’s gonna take me more than a car ride | 很抱歉 但是这短短的车程 |
[34:02] | to forget the fact that you slept with my mother. | 并不够我忽略你和我妈上过床的事情 |
[34:04] | Serena, I can’t change what happened. | 瑟琳娜 我不能改变过去发生的事情 |
[34:06] | I can forget it, obviously, but I-I can’t change it. | 我可以忘记 但是不能改变 |
[34:10] | Maybe you can forget, too? | 你也可以试着忘记这件事 |
[34:12] | I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to forget this. | 我不知道我是不是能忘记这件事 |
[34:15] | Well, I… | 我… |
[34:17] | I guess I can try to move past it. | 我想我可以试试不要管它 |
[34:20] | I mean, crazier things have happened in my family. | 我是说 我家发生过更疯狂的事 |
[34:31] | Wait, wait, wait. Please, just not so fast. | 等等 等等 别这么快 |
[34:33] | There are certain images that keep popping up. | 还是会有那种画面不断出现 |
[34:36] | Then we must try to erase them. | 那我们就试着去把它们擦除 |
[34:39] | I’m warning you. This could take a while. | 我提醒你 那可能需要些时间 |
[34:53] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我从没想过还能再见到你 |
[34:54] | Care for a drink? | 想喝什么 |
[34:55] | I can’t stay long, | 我不能呆很久 |
[34:57] | but I wanted to tell you | 但是我想告诉你 |
[34:59] | that I looked into what your friend Blair told me. | 我调查了你朋友布莱尔告诉我的事 |
[35:02] | Lady Alexander never went to any farm in Virginia. | 亚历山大夫人不在弗吉尼亚的任何农场 |
[35:05] | Blair told you she did? | 布莱尔告诉你的 |
[35:07] | No. Bart told me. | 不 巴特告诉我的 |
[35:09] | But the horses he purchased from my family | 但是他从我家中买下的马 |
[35:11] | are nowhere to be found. | 都无迹可寻 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[35:14] | Bart obviously didn’t care much about your horses | 巴特很显然并不关心你的马 |
[35:16] | and probably paid your father a lot of money | 他或许付给你父亲一大笔钱 |
[35:18] | for something else. | 是为了别的什么东西 |
[35:21] | Do you know what it was? | 你知道那会是什么东西吗 |
[35:23] | Maybe a-a real estate deal? Perhaps a hotel? | 也许是房地产交易 也许是一家宾馆 |
[35:27] | A hotel? | 一家宾馆 |
[35:28] | No, my father was in the oil business. | 不 我父亲经营的是石油业 |
[35:31] | But Bart couldn’t have been involved in that. | 但是巴特不可能有所牵连 |
[35:33] | Why not the oil business? | 为什么不能是石油业 |
[35:34] | Because we have a home in Dubai, | 因为我们在迪拜安了家 |
[35:36] | but we’re Sudanese nationals. | 但我们是苏丹侨民 |
[35:37] | I’m sorry. International affairs are not my area of expertise. | 抱歉 国际事务不是我的专长 |
[35:41] | Well, at least not this kind. | 至少这方面我不行 |
[35:43] | Well, the U.S. has an embargo against trading oil with Sudan, | 美国禁止和苏丹产生石油贸易 |
[35:47] | so if that’s what he bought from my father– | 因此 如果他从我父亲那里买的是石油 |
[35:49] | Bart was breaking federal law. | 巴特就违反了联邦法律 |
[35:58] | Thanks for taking another look at my loan application. | 谢谢你重审我的贷款申请书 |
[36:00] | I… can’t believe I left out all the revenue from the new markets. | 真不敢相信我忽略了新市场的所有收益 |
[36:04] | Just a rookie mistake, I guess. | 我想这大概是新手常犯的错 |
[36:06] | Well, the numbers do look better, | 数字很漂亮 |
[36:08] | and, uh, I’m glad you caught the error, | 而且 我很高兴你找到了错误 |
[36:10] | because, uh, with ad sales projections like this… | 因为像这样的广告销售预测 |
[36:14] | we’re happy to extend “The Spectator’s” line of credit. | 我们很高兴提高《观察家》的信用额度 |
[36:17] | Thank you so much. You’re a lifesaver. | 非常感谢 你真是个救世主 |
[36:19] | Now let me just go make you a copy of this real quick. | 现在我马上给你复印一份 |
[36:21] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[36:30] | How did it go? | 进展如何 |
[36:31] | Yeah, Nate asked me to take another look at the numbers | 是的 内特果真要求我再看看财政数字 |
[36:33] | like you said he would. | 完全如你所说 |
[36:34] | Are you sure you wanna co-sign on this loan? | 你确定你想联合署名吗 |
[36:36] | It’s obvious he’s doctored his earnings report. | 很明显他篡改了收益报告 |
[36:39] | The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 有其父 必有其子 |
[36:42] | Send me the documents to sign in the morning. | 明早把文件送过来给我签 |
[36:48] | Again, I’m sorry | 我想再次道歉 |
[36:48] | I didn’t tell you I was with Charles, | 因为我隐瞒了我和查尔斯在一起 |
[36:50] | and you felt the need to follow us. | 你觉得因此有必要跟踪我们 |
[36:54] | Apparently… | 很显然 |
[36:55] | with good reason. | 理由很充分 |
[36:59] | He’s just trying to make things right with you. | 他只是在努力修复和你的关系 |
[37:01] | I know how much you wanna believe that, | 我知道你非常想相信这一点 |
[37:03] | but Charles has done nothing since we’ve gotten back together | 但是查尔斯自从我们合好以来 |
[37:05] | but lie and manipulate you. | 一直在撒谎和利用你 |
[37:07] | Oh, really? You really think I’m that much of a pushover. | 真的吗 你真以为我就那么容易被利用吗 |
[37:12] | He will prey upon your maternal instincts | 他会利用你的母性本能 |
[37:15] | to get between us. | 来离间我们 |
[37:15] | Well, I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这事发生的 |
[37:17] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[37:19] | You know how much I don’t like ultimatums, | 你知道我有多么不喜欢下最后通牒 |
[37:21] | but I’m afraid Chuck has left me no choice. | 但恐怕恰克把我逼得毫无退路 |
[37:23] | If you wanna be with me, | 如果你想和我在一起 |
[37:25] | you need to stay away from my son. | 你要远离我儿子 |
[37:32] | You can’t ask me to do that. | 你不能这么要求我 |
[37:38] | He’s my son, too. | 他也是我的儿子 |
[37:46] | We’re not done discussing this. | 我们回头再讨论这事 |
[37:51] | So Bart was using the horses | 所以巴特通过马匹交易 |
[37:53] | to hide the money he was buying illegal oil with? | 来隐藏非法购买石油的钱 |
[37:56] | He had to hide it somehow. | 他必须通过某种方式隐藏 |
[37:57] | Sudan is an embargoed country, | 苏丹是禁运国家 |
[37:59] | which means he didn’t fake his death | 也就是说 他捏造死亡一事 |
[38:01] | because he was worried Mason Nevins | 不是因为他担心梅森·内文斯 |
[38:02] | would come after Lily or me. | 会找我或莉莉的麻烦 |
[38:04] | He did it so he could avoid federal prison. | 他这么做是为了避免进联邦监狱 |
[38:06] | Well, this is what we need. | 这正是我们需要的材料 |
[38:08] | Right? Quick. | 对吗 快点 |
[38:08] | Call the CIA or the FBI or TMZ. | 打给中情局或联调局或新闻网站 |
[38:11] | Let’s turn him in! | 我们举报他 |
[38:12] | I wish it were that simple. We need evidence first. | 真能这么简单就好了 我们得先掌握证据 |
[38:18] | I was already planning our victory celebration in my head. | 我已经在脑中计划我们的胜利庆功会了 |
[38:22] | We were in a bubble bath with a bottle of Grande Cuvee | 我们洗着泡泡浴 喝着库克陈年香槟 |
[38:25] | and no business in the way of us being together. | 没有任何事能阻碍我们在一起 |
[38:29] | Hold onto that visual. | 继续沉浸在那美妙的想法里吧 |
[38:32] | If I must. | 恐怕真得如此 |
[38:34] | Call me if you need anything. | 有事情电我 |
[38:39] | Blair, it’s Jean Pierre. | 布莱尔 我是让·皮埃尔 |
[38:41] | Your mother is not pleased. | 你母亲很不高兴 |
[38:43] | She knows you’re avoiding her calls | 她知道你故意不接她电话 |
[38:44] | and that you don’t have orders from any buyers. | 你没有从任何买家那里接到订单 |
[38:47] | She says you have one month to fix this. | 她说限你一个月内扭转局面 |
[38:55] | Lily, I cannot apologize to you enough. | 莉莉 真是万分抱歉 |
[38:57] | I mean, nothing like this will ever happen again in “The Spectator,” | 《观察家》再也不会出现这种事了 |
[39:00] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[39:02] | Thank you for understanding, yeah. Bye. | 谢谢你的理解 好 再见 |
[39:05] | I hope you’re here because you forgive me, too. | 我希望你来是因为你也原谅了我 |
[39:10] | I hope that answers your question. | 我希望这个吻回复了你的问题 |
[39:13] | If Serena can forgive my dad for sleeping with Lily, | 如果瑟琳娜能够原谅我父亲和莉莉上床 |
[39:15] | and lily can forgive you for publishing a story about it, | 而莉莉能够原谅你发布了这个故事 |
[39:17] | I guess I can forgive you for acting like a jerk. | 我想我可以原谅你像混蛋一样的表现 |
[39:27] | You know, I-I haven’t gone through those. | 其实 我还没检查完这些东西呢 |
[39:30] | Are you sure you just wanna throw it all away? | 你确定就要把它们都扔了吗 |
[39:33] | Some of it must have sentimental value. | 有些东西一定很有情感价值 |
[39:37] | Yeah, I’m sure, | 是的 我确定 |
[39:37] | and I’m sorry I put the responsibility on you to begin with, | 很抱歉我一开始将职责推给你 |
[39:41] | but I was at the gallery, | 但是我当时在画廊 |
[39:42] | and I realized I don’t want this stuff. | 意识到我并不想要这些东西 |
[39:46] | I-I don’t wanna look back. | 我不想沉迷过去 |
[39:49] | I just wanna look forward… | 我只想展望未来 |
[39:51] | with you. | 和你一起 |
[40:10] | We all have things from our past we’d like to erase. | 我们都有想抹掉的过去 |
[40:16] | Philip, get some popcorn. | 菲利普 拿些爆米花来 |
[40:19] | I ran into Serena earlier today | 我今天早些时候碰到瑟琳娜 |
[40:21] | and picked up a movie for us. | 顺手为我们搞到了一部电影来看 |
[40:23] | But on the upper east side, | 但是在上东区 |
[40:25] | it’s not so easy to hit “Delete”. | 想彻底删除绝非易事 |
[40:33] | There’s always a record of misdeed somewhere… | 某个地方总会存有不可告人的记录 |
[40:37] | And someone’s always looking for it. | 也总是有人一直在搜寻它 |
[40:44] | Humphrey, what are you doing here? | 汉弗瑞 你来这儿干什么 |
[40:48] | I’m pretty sure you have a spare room up in here. | 我很肯定你这里有空房间 |
[40:50] | I was wondering if I could crash. | 我想知道是否能在这里过夜 |
[40:53] | You made it pretty clear you were done with me. | 你说得很清楚 我们之间玩完了 |
[40:55] | What’s changed? | 怎么改变主意了 |
[40:58] | I realized I made a mistake. | 我意识到我犯了一个错误 |
[41:00] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[41:02] | I’ve missed… my friend. | 我想我的 朋友了 |
[41:04] | Last year, when you had no one, I was there for you. | 去年 你孤身一人时 我守候在你身边 |
[41:08] | I kinda need you to do the same for me right now. | 我需要你现在为我做同样的事情 |
[41:18] | Serena’s bed is empty. | 瑟琳娜的床空着 |
[41:20] | Make yourself at home. | 请自便 |
[41:24] | Better not to ignore the past but learn from it instead. | 比起忽略过去 你最好从中得到些教训 |
[41:31] | Otherwise, history has a way of repeating itself. | 否则 历史会不断重复上演 |
[41:35] | X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |