时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– your one and only source | “八卦天后”在此 这是你了解 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | “Gossip girl” says your dad is dating | “八卦天后”说你父亲正在 |
[00:08] | Serena Van Der Woodsen. Is it true? | 和瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森约会 真的吗 |
[00:09] | Not for long. | 不会长久的 |
[00:12] | This isn’t fashion-forward or provocative. | 这不是超前时尚或前卫 |
[00:14] | It’s exploitation, and it’s embarrassing. | 这是推销 而且让人尴尬 |
[00:16] | Nelly Yuki trashed me in “Women’s wear daily.” | 内丽·尤琪在《女装日报》上诋毁我 |
[00:19] | “Can Blair Waldorf step into her mother’s shoes, | “布莱尔·霍道夫能继承母亲的事业吗 |
[00:22] | or is her achilles’ heel of the stripper variety.” | 又或其脱衣舞时装系列将面临致命打击” |
[00:25] | It’s Jean Pierre. Your mother knows | 我是让·皮埃尔 你母亲知道 |
[00:26] | you don’t have orders from any buyers. | 你还没收到任何买家的订单 |
[00:28] | Did this really happen– you and Serena? | 这些真的发生过吗 你和瑟琳娜 |
[00:30] | Every dirty detail. | 活色生香 句句写实 |
[00:31] | Did you write about that night | 你有没有写 |
[00:32] | that we were together at the Campbell apartment? | 我们在坎贝尔公寓那晚的事 |
[00:34] | Relax. I didn’t publish any of that. | 别紧张 我没写那件事 |
[00:37] | Last year, when you had no one, I was there for you. | 去年你孤身一人时 我守候在你身边 |
[00:39] | I kinda need you to do the same for me right now. | 现在我需要你为我做同样的事情 |
[00:41] | Make yourself at home. | 请自便 |
[00:42] | When it comes to Ivy, you’re way out of line. | 一旦涉及艾薇 你总是很没原则 |
[00:43] | She’s a known con artist. | 她是个行骗高手 |
[00:45] | She swindled lily and her entire family. | 她曾诈骗过莉莉和她的整个家庭 |
[00:46] | You need to stop sticking your nose in where it doesn’t belong. | 你最好少管闲事 |
[00:49] | He didn’t fake his death for Lily or me. | 他捏造已故一事 不是为了莉莉或我的安全 |
[00:52] | He did it so he could avoid federal prison. | 他这么做是为了避免进联邦监狱 |
[01:09] | New day, new debs… | 新的一天 新的社交界面孔 |
[01:16] | All dressed up to enter high society. | 所有人精心梳妆以求步入上流社会 |
[01:20] | But one fashion faux pas, | 但只要有一次不够端庄 |
[01:23] | and the dressing down will last a lifetime. | 穿着过于随便的名声则将持续一生 |
[01:28] | Why are you still chewing? Tell me what you think. | 你怎么还在吃东西 快说你觉得怎样 |
[01:33] | I think, um, it’s old school, not in the good way. | 我觉得很老旧学院派 贬义的那种 |
[01:35] | In the–in the literal way, | 就是字面上的意思 |
[01:36] | like what old ladies used to wear to school. | 像老妇人曾经穿去学校的衣服 |
[01:38] | Well, it’s traditional, as am I. | 这叫传统 就像我一样 |
[01:42] | I need to remind the world that I am not | 我得告知世界 |
[01:43] | the hypersexual heathen Nelly Yuki labeled me. | 我不是内丽·尤琪笔下的纵欲疯子 |
[01:46] | There’s traditional, and there’s missionary, | 有个词叫传统 有个词叫传教士 |
[01:48] | which does not work for the dress… | 传教士风格的裙子可拿不出手 |
[01:49] | Or you, as I recall. | 你也一样 如果我没记错 |
[01:52] | Being polite does not make me a prude. | 文雅有礼又不能让我变成圣女 |
[01:54] | So why fight your raunchy reputation? | 那何必费力反击你的淫秽名声呢 |
[01:57] | Shock value is what got my “Inside Out” serial attention. | 冲击三观的效果让我的《局外人》系列火了起来 |
[02:00] | Well, my audience was titillated | 我的观众在塞吉脱下衣服时 |
[02:03] | when Sage stripped down to her skivvies. | 感官完全被挑逗起来了 |
[02:07] | Go. Get out of here with your high neckline | 出去 穿着你那高领 |
[02:09] | and low hemline. Go! | 低裙摆的裙子 出去 |
[02:11] | I have a new vision, and I need a new Muse. | 我有了新的设计 我需要新的灵感女神 |
[02:15] | And I suggest you replace your Muse. | 我建议你也换掉你的灵感女神 |
[02:19] | Don’t let her touch anything. | 别让她碰任何东西 |
[02:22] | Do you know how many hours I’ve spent searching for you? | 你知道我找了你多久吗 |
[02:25] | I hate it when you play hard-to-get. | 我最恨你跟我玩欲擒故纵了 |
[02:33] | Are the pancakes okay? | 薄烤饼好吃吗 |
[02:34] | You can tell me if you don’t like my cooking. | 如果你不喜欢我做的饭 直接告诉我 |
[02:36] | No, your– your cooking’s great. | 不 你 你做得很好吃 |
[02:38] | I just forgot they were there. | 我只是忘了它们在这儿罢了 |
[02:40] | Uh, like me? You’ve barely said a word to me all week. | 把我也忘了 一个礼拜都没跟我说话了 |
[02:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:49] | I love them– you and the pancakes. | 我爱你们 你和烤薄饼都是 |
[02:56] | I’m getting my cotillion dress refitted. | 我要找人修改我的舞裙 |
[02:58] | I lost weight without even trying. | 我没怎么减肥就瘦了 |
[02:59] | Oh, you’re– you’re coming out tonight? | 你今晚要正式亮相了吗 |
[03:01] | No one calls it that anymore. | 这说法早就过时了 |
[03:03] | Well, it’s still exciting. | 还是很激动人心啊 |
[03:05] | Let me know if you need help with your presentation speech | 如果需要我帮忙看看发言稿 |
[03:07] | or–or any of the dance steps. | 或舞步 随时欢迎 |
[03:09] | My cotillion ended up being one of the best nights of my life, | 我当年的沙龙之夜可让我终生难忘 |
[03:11] | And I’m sure yours will be, too. | 你的肯定也是 |
[03:13] | All this gushing– | 这么过分热情 |
[03:13] | it seems like someone’s angling for an invitation. | 看来有人想钓个请柬啊 |
[03:16] | No, I don’t expect to be invited. | 不 我没想过被邀请 |
[03:18] | Cotillion is for a girl and her family. | 沙龙舞会只属于女孩和她的家人 |
[03:21] | It is. | 确实是 |
[03:22] | Uh, but no. | 但是不 |
[03:23] | Not just family. I mean… | 不光是家人 我是说 |
[03:25] | not family in the strictest legal sense. | 不光是法律上严格意义的家人 |
[03:28] | I-I meant to invite you. | 我是想邀请你的 |
[03:29] | It must have just slipped my mind. | 我太忙给忘了 |
[03:32] | So much for being the only teenager on my father’s arm tonight. | 作为老爸今晚身边唯一的少女 我压力真大啊 |
[03:40] | I’m sorry. I’d love for you to be there tonight | 对不起 我希望你今晚能去 |
[03:41] | if it’s not too late. | 如果这个邀请不算太晚 |
[03:43] | It’s never too late for cotillion. | 沙龙舞会的邀请永远不晚 |
[03:45] | Good, then I’ll see you there. | 很好 那到时见 |
[03:56] | Staying in this room | 待在这个屋里 |
[03:56] | is transforming you into its previous occupant– | 让你变得跟屋子原主人一样 |
[03:59] | a diva who ignores my calls and has no work ethic. | 不接电话 丧失职业道德的女主角 |
[04:02] | Come on. You know that second part is not true. | 得了吧 你也知道第二句话有失偏颇 |
[04:05] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[04:06] | I’ve come to wrestle the Blair chapter from your hot little hands. | 我来催你火热小手下布莱尔那章的稿子 |
[04:09] | I haven’t finished it yet. | 我还没写完呢 |
[04:10] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[04:11] | You’re here in some desperate attempt to regain Blair’s love, | 你来这儿疯狂渴望重获布莱尔的爱 |
[04:14] | but you know when she reads what you wrote about her, | 但是你知道 一旦读了她那章 |
[04:15] | she’s gonna hate you forever. | 她会永远恨你的 |
[04:17] | Listen, I can’t hold the magazine off any longer. | 听着 我不能再向杂志编辑拖了 |
[04:19] | Hand it over. | 快交出来 |
[04:20] | What language do I need to say it in for you to understand? | 我需要怎么说你才能明白 |
[04:22] | It’s not done. | 我没写完 |
[04:24] | I speak five, and in every one, | 我数五下 每数一次 |
[04:26] | that sentence translates to “bullcrap.” | “没写完”这话都自动变成”扯淡” |
[04:31] | You have until noon to turn it in. | 中午前必须上交 |
[04:43] | Do you know where Miss Blair went? | 你知道布莱尔小姐去哪了吗 |
[04:44] | Uh, she forgot to put on lucky charm this morning | 她今天早上洗澡出来后 |
[04:46] | when she get out of shower. | 忘记带护身符了 |
[04:48] | She think conditioner dulls diamond. | 她觉得护发素会让钻石变暗 |
[04:51] | That lucky charm looks a lot like an engagement ring. | 那个护身符看起来像订婚钻戒 |
[04:55] | No, uh… | 不 |
[04:57] | Is engagement ring on necklace. | 订婚钻戒能在项链上吗 |
[05:00] | At least until Mr. Chuck defeats bad dad. | 最起码得等到恰克先生完胜坏爸爸 |
[05:04] | Miss Blair never leave home without it. | 布莱尔小姐从没不带它出家门的 |
[05:06] | I need to prepare for mad mood. | 我得准备好应对她的坏脾气了 |
[05:15] | Hi. Uh, this is Dan Humphrey. | 你好 我是丹·汉弗瑞 |
[05:18] | Yeah. Yeah, you can send a messenger to pick up my next chapter. | 你可以找人拿走我下一章了 |
[05:21] | No, it’s not about Blair Waldorf. | 不 不是布莱尔·霍道夫那章 |
[05:23] | The one I’m sending is about Chuck Bass. | 我要交给你的是恰克·拜斯那章 |
[05:27] | Well, Nate won’t publish any more stories about Lily | 内特不愿意在《观察家》上 |
[05:30] | in “The Spectator.” | 再曝光任何莉莉的事 |
[05:32] | Well, I’d give them to Gossip Girl if I had them, | 如果在我手上 我就直接给”八卦天后”了 |
[05:35] | but Rufus burned my stash of secrets. | 但是鲁弗斯把那些秘密资料都烧了 |
[05:36] | But don’t worry. I’ll find something. | 但别担心 我会找到些什么的 |
[05:38] | We’ll leave her with no one. | 我们会搞得她孑然一身的 |
[05:40] | So why do we even pay the instructors? | 那我们为什么要付钱给讲师 |
[05:41] | I’ll call you later. | 我一会再给你打 |
[05:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:46] | I need to meet the contractor at the gallery. | 我得见画廊的承包商 |
[05:48] | He called and said a pipe burst and now the floors are ruined. | 他打电话说水管破裂 现在地板都毁了 |
[05:50] | Well, hopefully he’s exaggerating. | 希望他只是夸大事实 |
[05:52] | Contractors are always looking for ways to make more money. | 承包商总是想方设法要更多钱 |
[05:55] | Well, I don’t have any more. It’s all in the gallery. | 我可没钱了 全砸在画廊了 |
[05:59] | And I can’t open without floors. | 没地板我怎么开张 |
[06:00] | You wanna come? | 你要一起来吗 |
[06:01] | I would, but I have an appointment uptown. | 我想去 但我在城外和人有约 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:11] | Shouldn’t you be with the FBI, | 你怎么没在联邦调查局协助调查 |
[06:13] | having Bart arrested for illegal oil trading? | 把非法石油交易的巴特逮捕起来 |
[06:15] | They need evidence first. | 他们得先找到证据 |
[06:17] | the Sheikh was the only guy who had any, | 谢赫是唯一知道内情的人 |
[06:19] | and he’s loyal to his dad. | 但他对自己的父亲很忠心 |
[06:20] | Bart’s been too careful | 巴特一直小心谨慎 |
[06:21] | to leave any trace of the transactions on the books. | 没在交易记录中留下蛛丝马迹 |
[06:23] | I mean, it’s pretty easy to fake numbers. | 想假造账目再容易不过了 |
[06:26] | You speaking from personal experience? | 切身感受吗 |
[06:29] | I’m referring to your father. | 我说的是你父亲 |
[06:32] | Right. I mean, he got caught, | 是啊 他是被抓了 |
[06:33] | but a lot of people do a little creative accounting | 但很多人为了暂渡难关也在账目上 |
[06:35] | to get past a rough patch and never do. | 动了点手脚 之后金盆洗手 |
[06:37] | I’m sure every hedge fund manager behind bars | 我相信每位进监狱的对冲基金经理 |
[06:37] | 对冲基金:由金融期货和金融期权等金融衍生工具与金融组织结合后 以高风险投机为手段并以盈利为目的的金融基金。 | |
[06:40] | is telling himself the same thing. | 也会有同样的想法 |
[06:42] | All I’m saying is that | 我想说的是 |
[06:43] | Bart had to keep track of his finances somewhere. | 我们一定能找到资金的蛛丝马迹 |
[06:45] | If it wasn’t in his business accounts, | 如果不在公司账目里 |
[06:46] | it was in his personal ones. | 一定就在他私人账户中 |
[06:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:50] | And hopefully, with Lily’s help, we’ll be able to get them. | 希望在莉莉的帮助下我能找到 |
[06:55] | Did you instigate a formal dress code at “The Spectator”? | 你是下了让《观察家》员工都穿正装的规定吗 |
[06:58] | I gotta drop it off at the cleaners | 在今晚带塞吉去沙龙舞会前 |
[06:59] | before I take Sage to cotillion tonight. | 我要去洗衣店把它洗好 |
[07:01] | Right.I hope your third time coming out is finally a charm. | 好吧 祝你第三次沙龙舞会是真命所在 |
[07:06] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[07:07] | Hey,Chuck. | 恰克你好 |
[07:09] | Bye, Chuck. | 恰克再见 |
[07:11] | No, just go ahead and help yourself. | 别开口 吃喝请自便 |
[07:12] | Don’t even mention what you’re doing here or, you know… | 别告诉我你的来意 否则 |
[07:14] | I need a male’s perspective on Steven. | 是史蒂文的事 我需要男生的意见 |
[07:16] | He’s barely spoken to me all week, | 他都一周没怎么跟我说话了 |
[07:18] | and then I don’t even think he was gonna tell me about cotillion | 之后要不是塞吉偶然提起 我想他也不会 |
[07:20] | until Sage accidentally mentioned it. | 想带我去沙龙舞会 |
[07:22] | I… | 我 |
[07:24] | Has she said anything? | 她说什么了吗 |
[07:25] | Her dad doesn’t normally come up | 我们一般不怎么 |
[07:27] | in most of our conversations. | 聊他父亲的事 |
[07:29] | Could the weirdness be that | 会不会是因为在你上小学时 |
[07:29] | Steven hooked up with your mom in a dungeon | 史蒂文和你妈妈在地窖的风流事 |
[07:31] | when you were in grade school? | 让他觉得有点尴尬 |
[07:33] | No. Once he actually remembered that that happened, | 不 当他记起来当时的事 |
[07:36] | it wasn’t weird at all. | 就没觉得不自在了 |
[07:38] | He got over it really quickly. The awkwardness started after. | 他很快就不纠结了 我说的是在那事之后 |
[07:40] | And I don’t–I don’t know how I’m supposed to fix the problem | 如果我连哪里出了问题都不知道 |
[07:42] | if I don’t even know what the problem is. | 又何谈解决方法呢 |
[07:44] | See, this is where my female advice skills fall short. | 我真不知该给你什么建议 |
[07:47] | Most of my exes would just steal my phone | 我的前女友们只会翻我手机 |
[07:49] | or go through all my e-mails. | 查我邮件 |
[07:52] | That was a joke. | 我是说笑的 |
[07:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:59] | Lily. There you are. | 莉莉 可找到你了 |
[08:01] | Charles, what are you doing here? | 查尔斯 你怎么在这里 |
[08:02] | Bart left specific instructions with Vanya | 巴特明确指示瓦尼亚 |
[08:04] | not to let me into the apartment, | 不允许我进公寓 |
[08:06] | But he did let slip that you were shopping on Madison. | 但他不小心告诉我你在麦迪逊购物 |
[08:08] | I should get home. | 我该回家了 |
[08:10] | Lily, please, I need your help. | 莉莉 求你了 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:11] | Last time I tried to help you, | 上一次我想要帮你 |
[08:12] | you manipulated me against your father. | 你却把我当枪使去对抗你父亲 |
[08:14] | Bart asked me not to speak with you | 如果你执意离间我们夫妻 |
[08:16] | until you stop attacking our relationship. | 巴特就不让我和你说话 |
[08:18] | You could get me the proof. | 你可以帮我找到证据 |
[08:19] | Don’t you wanna know the real reason he faked his death? | 你不想知道他诈死的真实原因吗 |
[08:22] | Look, I’m sorry, Charles. | 查尔斯 我很遗憾 |
[08:23] | I hope you make peace with your father soon | 我希望你能尽快和你父亲和好 |
[08:25] | so we can be a family again. | 我们还是一家人 |
[08:34] | Maybe I can help instead. | 也许我能帮你 |
[08:46] | Did someone order a wedding cake? | 有人订了结婚蛋糕吗 |
[08:48] | If you’re talking about my dress, | 如果你说的是我的礼服 |
[08:49] | Tom used vintage lace from Paris. | 汤姆喜欢用巴黎的复古花边 |
[08:50] | Vintage as in “old” and “used” | “复古”意味着老旧和二手 |
[08:53] | Lucky for you, I have the hottest new line | 你很幸运 我的最新系列 |
[08:56] | to save your sartorial debut. | 保证让你初次亮相 艳惊全场 |
[08:58] | Why would you want me anywhere near your clothes | 我在T台上搞砸了你的服装秀 |
[08:59] | after I left them on the runway at your fashion show? | 你怎么还会愿意让我穿你的衣服 |
[09:01] | Like it or not, your stunt branded me a provocateur, | 不管你喜欢以否 别人以为你的行为是我教唆的 |
[09:04] | so I’m embracing it. | 我是为了不担虚名 |
[09:06] | The words I read were “distasteful” and “majorly sluttish.” | 我看到评价你的词是”毫无品味”和”极端放荡” |
[09:09] | Semantics. | 无稽之谈 |
[09:11] | Now I know you love to make a statement, | 看来你很喜欢咬文嚼字啊 |
[09:12] | so drop the prom poof and let’s go. | 丢掉这件垃圾 我们走吧 |
[09:16] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[09:17] | I make a statement in whatever I wear, | 我穿的衣服代表我的形象 |
[09:19] | and tonight, it won’t be Waldorf. | 今晚 我的形象绝不会是霍道夫 |
[09:47] | Serena? | 瑟琳娜 |
[09:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:51] | I just needed to write some e-mails, | 我想要发封邮件 |
[09:53] | so I was gonna borrow your dad’s computer, | 就想借用下你父亲的电脑 |
[09:55] | but then I decided that I should use mine from home. | 但后来我决定还是回家用自己的吧 |
[09:58] | Must be some pretty thrilling correspondence. | 这封信肯定很激动人心 |
[10:00] | No. No, | 不 不是 |
[10:00] | I am just so excited for you and your cotillion tonight. | 我只是为你今晚参加沙龙舞会感到兴奋 |
[10:05] | I’ll see you there. | 到时候见 |
[10:13] | They say a diamond is forever, | 人们说钻石代表永恒 |
[10:16] | or maybe never. | 也许可能是永不 |
[10:18] | It just depends on who finds it first. | 得看是谁先发现了它 |
[10:29] | Why would I want the help of a con artist | 我为什么要求助一个 |
[10:30] | and a probable sociopath? | 骗子演员加愤青 |
[10:32] | I’m neither of those things, | 这两者我都不是 |
[10:34] | and even if I were, we have a mutual interest in this case. | 就算你说得对 但在这件事上我们利益一致 |
[10:37] | What are your interests specifically? | 你到底想得到什么 |
[10:39] | To get Lily to leave me alone. | 让莉莉别再纠缠我 |
[10:40] | May I suggest you stop following her around in cabs? | 那你就别坐着出租车跟踪她了 |
[10:43] | I was trying to find dirt. | 我想要发掘丑闻 |
[10:45] | I figured, you know, if I caused trouble in her relationship, | 如果我给她家里制造麻烦 |
[10:49] | she’d stay out of mine. | 她就无暇顾我了 |
[10:50] | While I can’t deny my desire for marital discord, | 虽然我不否认想要离间他们 |
[10:53] | I won’t hurt Lily. | 但我不会伤害莉莉 |
[10:54] | You don’t have to. | 你不用那么做 |
[10:55] | All you have to do to get your | 只要你跟她聊聊 |
[10:56] | daddy’s panties in a bunch is talk to her. | 就够你老爸紧张的了 |
[10:58] | And as you just witnessed, she doesn’t want to talk to me. | 你刚才也看到了 她不愿意理我 |
[11:01] | Bart doesn’t know that. | 可巴特并不知道 |
[11:02] | So what, make it seem like we’ve been communicating? | 那又怎样 装作我们沟通过的样子 |
[11:05] | Plant some evidence at the apartment? | 在公寓留下种种痕迹 |
[11:07] | It might work, except Bart has banned me from the building. | 办法倒是可行 可是巴特不让我进公寓的门 |
[11:10] | I wasn’t banned. | 可我能进去 |
[11:12] | And I… | 而且我 |
[11:14] | saved a key card. | 还留着房卡 |
[11:19] | Please tell me this is an inappropriate gift for my debut | 请告诉我这不过是为初次亮相送我的不恰当礼物 |
[11:21] | and not an engagement ring for Serena. | 而不是给瑟琳娜的订婚戒指 |
[11:23] | A gift? No, it is not. | 礼物 不 不是礼物 |
[11:24] | Dad, stop talking like Yoda. | 爸爸 别装尤达大师了[星战人物] |
[11:27] | It’s an engagement ring. | 这是订婚戒指 |
[11:28] | God, it’s a relief to talk about it. | 老天 说出来轻松多了 |
[11:30] | I’ve been so nervous, I forgot to invite Serena to cotillion. | 我一直都很紧张 都忘了邀请瑟琳娜去舞会 |
[11:33] | Yeah, maybe you were nervous | 是啊 你紧张大概是因为 |
[11:34] | because she’s way too young, and it’s way too soon. | 你觉得自己老牛吃嫩草 还想玩闪婚 |
[11:37] | I get it feels fast, | 我知道 是有点快 |
[11:38] | but we spent all summer together, | 但我们整个夏天都在一起 |
[11:39] | and I haven’t loved anyone this much since your mother. | 除了你母亲 我还没像这样爱过任何人 |
[11:42] | We all know how well that turned out. | 我们也都知道你和妈妈的结局 |
[11:45] | I’m scared, too, | 我也很害怕 |
[11:47] | but I want Serena to know that I’m in this for the long haul | 但我想让瑟琳娜知道 我是认真的 |
[11:49] | And I’m not cool with her moving in here with you | 而且我觉得在订婚之前 |
[11:51] | until we are engaged. | 就让她搬来和我们同住并不好 |
[11:52] | And now that you know, I’m just gonna get Lily’s permission | 所以现在我要得到莉莉的同意 |
[11:54] | and propose to Serena tonight. | 今晚跟瑟琳娜求婚 |
[11:56] | Screw Lily. I’m not giving my permission. | 去他的莉莉 我可不会同意 |
[11:58] | I’m not asking. | 又没征求你的同意 |
[12:03] | Hush, jessica. | 安静 杰西卡 |
[12:04] | Social ascension is a painful process. | 社会阶级的提升是布满荆棘的过程 |
[12:07] | Well I mean, I know I look young, | 我知道我看上去很嫩 |
[12:08] | but do you really think I pass for 16? | 但你真觉得我还能假扮16岁吗 |
[12:10] | No. I’ll have Dorota find a dermatologist | 那倒没有 我让多洛塔 |
[12:12] | with some juvederm, stat. | 找皮肤科医生拿了些玻尿酸 |
[12:15] | Hey, I was in the neighborhood. | 我在这附近 |
[12:16] | I thought you might, uh, enjoy some coffee. | 想你可能想喝点咖啡 |
[12:18] | Maybe I’d be more believable if Dan was my date. | 如果丹做男伴 我可能会看起来更像16岁 |
[12:21] | No real deb would ever be caught dead | 真正的名媛初亮相才不能 |
[12:23] | with an escort from an outer borough. | 让布鲁克林的人当男伴 |
[12:25] | Dominick Dunne was from Hartford, | 多明尼克·邓恩来自哈特福特 |
[12:26] | and he was considered high society. | 但他还是被认为是上流社会一份子 |
[12:27] | – Your Chuck chapter is my favorite. – Thank you. | -我最喜欢你写的恰克那章 -谢谢 |
[12:30] | What, you put out a Chuck chapter? | 什么 你发表关于恰克的章节了吗 |
[12:32] | After I gave you your first decent place to live? | 在我给你人生中第一个像样的住所之后 |
[12:35] | Go. Pack your things. | 带上你的东西 给我走 |
[12:37] | Don’t you want to read it before you kick me out? | 在你赶我走之前都不想读读吗 |
[12:39] | I read Nate’s chapter, and you were supposed to be his friend. | 我看了内特的章节 亏你还是他的朋友 |
[12:42] | You hate Chuck and everything to do with me in relation to Chuck. | 你讨厌恰克以及我跟他相关的所有一切 |
[12:46] | That’s not true. | 事实并非如此 |
[12:47] | Yeah, don’t worry, Blair. You’re not even in it. | 布莱尔 别担心 你都没出现在这章节里 |
[12:49] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么 怎么可能 |
[12:50] | There is no Chuck Bass chapter without Blair Waldorf. | 恰克·拜斯的章节怎么会没有布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[12:53] | There is, while he focuses on his battle with his father, | 当然有 因为他专注跟与父亲间的战斗 |
[12:56] | which is what the chapter’s about. | 这就是这章的内容 |
[12:57] | Dan made him seem like a superhero | 丹把他写得像是个超级英雄 |
[12:59] | single-mindedly fighting evil. | 一心一意地对抗邪恶 |
[13:00] | Ask Chuck if he’s upset about it | 恰克带你去参加沙龙舞会的时候 |
[13:01] | when he picks you up for cotillion. | 你可以顺便问问 他有没有对那章节不满 |
[13:03] | Chuck’s not going to cotillion. | 恰克不去沙龙舞会 |
[13:04] | Oh. Oh, that’s right. That’s right. I’m sorry. | 啊是啊是啊 不好意思 |
[13:06] | I forgot you two can’t be together | 我忘了你们俩在他达成目的前 |
[13:07] | until he achieves his goal. | 是不能在一起的 |
[13:08] | And I achieve mine, which you are distracting me from. | 我也要达成自己的目标 你别让我分心 |
[13:12] | Bye, Jessica. | 拜 杰西卡 |
[13:13] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜 |
[13:16] | Thanks for coming over, darling. | 亲爱的 多谢你能过来 |
[13:18] | I thought you still might be upset | 我以为你还为我跟史蒂文之间的 |
[13:19] | about my brief dalliance with Steven. | 短暂欢愉而闷闷不乐 |
[13:22] | Oh, well, I definitely wish it never happened, | 我当然希望这事能从未发生过 |
[13:24] | but I think if he can forget about it, | 但我想只要他能忘了这事 |
[13:26] | then we should all try, too. | 我们也都该尝试忘记 |
[13:28] | Especially since, um, | 尤其是当 |
[13:30] | I think he might propose to me soon. | 我觉得他可能很快就会向我求婚 |
[13:33] | Oh, I had a feeling. You know, he called me earlier | 我能预感到 他之前有打电话给我 |
[13:36] | and said he wanted to meet before cotillion. | 说是在沙龙舞会前想见个面 |
[13:38] | He said he had something important to ask me. | 他说有重要的事情问我 |
[13:42] | Oh, my gosh! He really is doing it. | 我的天哪 他真的要求婚 |
[13:44] | Are–are you sure this is what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[13:48] | I mean, I never really thought about it, | 我从未考虑过这事 |
[13:50] | but once I saw that ring, I-I literally got butterflies. | 但一看见戒指 我简直心要跳到嗓子口 |
[13:53] | Well, diamonds seem to have that effect, but… | 钻石就是有这魔力 但… |
[13:56] | you’re just– you’re still so young and… | 你还 你还这么年轻而且… |
[14:00] | I know, but Steven’s not. | 我知道 但史蒂文不年轻了 |
[14:02] | He–he’s an adult, and he treats me like one. | 他 他是个成人 也以成人的方式对待我 |
[14:04] | And, you know, this is the first honest, healthy relationship | 这是我经历过的第一次诚实 健康的 |
[14:07] | I’ve ever had. | 恋爱关系 |
[14:09] | It just doesn’t seem that long ago | 你不久前 |
[14:10] | that you were in love with Dan. | 还在喜欢丹啊 |
[14:12] | And now that Rufus and I aren’t together, well, | 现在我跟鲁弗斯分开了 |
[14:14] | I thought you two might be. | 我觉得你们俩倒是能再试试 |
[14:16] | Yeah, well, I-I thought that for a little while, too. | 我 我也曾这么想过 |
[14:19] | But, you know, then Dan and I had that huge falling out, | 但我和丹曾大吵一架 |
[14:23] | and I met steven. | 后来我就遇到了史蒂文 |
[14:26] | Mom, you’re gonna say “Yes,” right? | 妈妈 你会同意的 对吗 |
[14:28] | Oh, lord knows it doesn’t matter what I say. | 我说什么又不重要 |
[14:30] | You’re gonna do exactly what you wanna do. | 你反正会做你认为是正确的事 |
[14:32] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:34] | I should probably go get a manicure | 我也许该去修个指甲 |
[14:36] | so that my hands look perfect. | 让我的手看上去更完美 |
[14:37] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[14:38] | I’ll see you at cotillion. | 我们沙龙舞会见 |
[14:44] | Pull it tighter. | 扎紧一点 |
[14:46] | We need the illusion of a youthful jawline. | 我们得让下巴轮廓看起来有年轻的错觉 |
[14:48] | Good luck with the old chick. | 祝你的老少女改造计划顺利啊 |
[14:51] | In some countries, old people are considered beautiful. | 在有些国家 是以老为美的 |
[14:54] | Mm, not this one. | 这里可不是 |
[14:55] | Shouldn’t you be at the Waldorf Astoria, | 你不是该在阿斯托里亚的霍道夫时装展上 |
[14:57] | donning that doily dress? | 穿上小礼服吗 |
[14:59] | I just found out my father’s proposing to Serena tonight. | 我刚知道我爸今晚要跟瑟琳娜求婚 |
[15:02] | That is so exciting! | 这太激动人心了 |
[15:03] | We’ll all get to be there to witness it. | 我们都会在场见证 |
[15:05] | Yes, and be upstaged. | 没错 还会被抢尽风头 |
[15:07] | I thought you’d want to stop that from happening, | 我觉得你会想阻止这事发生 |
[15:09] | in exchange for me wearing your dress, of course. | 当然 作为交换我会穿上你的设计礼服 |
[15:11] | Well, you consider yourself a master manipulator. | 你真当自己是个操纵大师 |
[15:14] | Why not squash the proposal yourself? | 为什么不自己去破坏求婚呢 |
[15:16] | Come on, Blair. We all know from “Gossip girl” | 帮帮忙吧 布莱尔 “八卦天后”都说了 |
[15:17] | there’s no one better at taking down Serena than you. | 没有比你更擅长掰倒瑟琳娜的人了 |
[15:20] | That is true, but I would need a 2-tiered plan, | 这倒没错 但我需要两手计划 |
[15:23] | some kind of protection. | 以保万无一失 |
[15:25] | Your generation can’t be trusted with scheming on good faith. | 你们这代人不足以信赖 |
[15:28] | I promise I’ll behave. | 我保证我会规矩的 |
[15:30] | Just please stop her from marrying my dad. | 请一定能阻止她嫁给我爸 |
[15:33] | Okay. Fine. | 好的 没问题 |
[15:35] | I will delay the proposal for tonight, | 我会延迟今晚的求婚 |
[15:37] | and if you keep your promise and I get my buyers, | 要是你能守诺 我找到买家的话 |
[15:40] | then we can discuss ending their engagement plans for good. | 我们再讨论一劳永逸地终结他们结婚的大计 |
[15:43] | Oh, do we get to climb fire escapes | 在那环节 我们需要爬上云梯 |
[15:44] | and wear stockings on our heads for that part? | 头上套上丝袜吗 |
[15:47] | Yes, Jessica. | 是的 杰西卡 |
[15:48] | Go get outfitted and–and wait for my signal. | 去全副武装好 等待我的信号 |
[15:50] | Okay, great. Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[15:53] | She’s not actually gonna be wearing…. | 她不会真的要套… |
[15:55] | No. No. She was just annoying me. | 不 不会 她只是太二了而已 |
[15:57] | Hey! Bring in the dress! | 把裙子拿过来 |
[16:00] | It needs to be refitted. | 裙子大小要调整调整了 |
[16:05] | I sprayed your cologne, | 我喷了你的古龙香水 |
[16:06] | and I put a copy of Bart’s will you gave me on Lily’s desk. | 把你给我的巴特遗嘱复印件放在莉莉桌上 |
[16:09] | He’ll be furious with her if he thinks | 如果他认为是我们共谋收回他的帝国大厦 |
[16:11] | we’re conspiring to reclaim his empire. | 他就会对莉莉动怒 |
[16:13] | Now fill a glass with scotch. | 现在倒上一杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[16:19] | Now drink it. | 喝下它 |
[16:20] | I wouldn’t leave a drop. | 我通常是喝得一滴不剩 |
[16:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:29] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:40] | Blair, what a nice surprise. | 布莱尔 接到你的电话真是惊喜 |
[16:42] | Hello, Lily. | 你好 莉莉 |
[16:43] | I wish I could say the same about Serena’s impending proposal. | 我也希望瑟琳娜突然的求婚是个惊喜 |
[16:47] | Has she discussed it with you? | 她有跟你讨论过了吗 |
[16:48] | Oh, she has. She seems thrilled. | 讨论过了 她看上去兴奋不已 |
[16:51] | Need I say more? | 还需要我多说吗 |
[16:52] | Serena’s enthusiasm is like the bat signal for bad ideas. | 瑟琳娜的热情就像是坏事的前兆 |
[16:55] | It’s sudden, I know, | 我知道事情突然 |
[16:57] | but she does seem happy. | 但她的确看上去很开心 |
[16:59] | But doesn’t she always | 当她每认识一个新男友 |
[17:00] | when she’s with a new guy? | 不都是这样吗 |
[17:02] | Dan, Nate, | 丹 内特 |
[17:04] | Colin, Ben. | 科林 本 |
[17:06] | Oh, she is a romantic, | 她是个浪漫主义者 |
[17:07] | bless her tender heart. | 上帝保佑她的博爱心 |
[17:08] | But, Lily, you and I are realists. | 但是莉莉 我们两个是现实主义者 |
[17:12] | We need to look after her | 我们需要照看她 |
[17:13] | because she isn’t capable of looking after herself. | 因为她自己照顾不了自己 |
[17:17] | Thank you, Blair. | 谢谢你 布莱尔 |
[17:18] | I appreciate your input. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[17:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:25] | Lily. Thanks for coming to meet me. | 莉莉 谢谢你来见我 |
[17:28] | I know it’s old-fashioned, | 我知道这样很过时 |
[17:29] | but with our… history | 但是鉴于我们俩的历史问题 |
[17:30] | and Serena’s father not being a constant– | 而且瑟琳娜的父亲并不固定 |
[17:32] | You want my permission to marry my daughter. | 你想征求我的允许来娶我女儿 |
[17:40] | Mission accomplished. | 大功告成 |
[17:41] | How do you know you convinced her? | 你怎么知道你说服她了 |
[17:42] | All I have to do is subtly suggest Serena needs saving, | 我只要巧妙暗示瑟琳娜需要保护 |
[17:45] | and Lily jumps into protective mother mode, | 莉莉就会迅速切换到防卫母亲模式 |
[17:47] | ready to do anything to shield her precious daughter | 不惜一切保护她的宝贝女儿 |
[17:50] | from another relationship gone wrong. | 防止她和别人的关系再出问题 |
[17:52] | She even had one guy sent to prison. | 她甚至把一个人送进监狱了 |
[17:53] | Well, my dad better not end up in lock up, | 希望我爸爸不会被抓起来 |
[17:55] | but I hope you’re right about the rest. | 但是希望你说的其他部分是对的 |
[17:58] | I am, and just in case, | 当然 而且为了以防万一 |
[17:59] | we have your part of the plan as backup. | 你的计划作为后备计划 |
[18:01] | Everything’s in motion. | 一切进展顺利 |
[18:08] | You can either tell me who you are or you can tell the police. | 告诉我你是谁 不然就跟警察说去吧 |
[18:10] | No, please, no police. | 不要啊 求你了 不要报警 |
[18:12] | My mother Larissa just sent me over | 我妈妈拉瑞莎叫我来 |
[18:14] | to clean something for Mrs. Lily. | 帮莉莉夫人清理东西 |
[18:16] | She’s sick, | 她病了来不了 |
[18:18] | but Mrs. Lily called and said it was an emergency. | 但是莉莉夫人打电话说很紧急 |
[18:22] | And, uh, that’s what needed cleaning? | 那就是要清理的东西吗 |
[18:26] | Mrs. Lily said no one else was supposed to see. | 莉莉夫人说不要让任何人看到 |
[18:28] | “Mrs. Lily” doesn’t pay your mother’s salary. | 付你妈妈工资的人不是莉莉夫人 |
[18:32] | I do. | 是我 |
[18:44] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[18:48] | That’ll be all. | 没事了 |
[19:05] | Wow. You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[19:07] | You’re quite the dapper Dan yourself. | 你也是衣冠楚楚 |
[19:09] | Unfortunately, Jessica’s off somewhere | 可惜的是 杰西卡去别的地方了 |
[19:11] | with pantyhose on her head, | 头上还戴着连裤袜 |
[19:12] | so she no longer requires an escort. | 她不需要难办了 |
[19:14] | I’m–I’m not gonna ask, | 我不是要邀请你 |
[19:15] | but I’m not dressed for Jessica. | 但是我穿成这样不是为了杰西卡 |
[19:16] | I know Chuck’s busy, | 我知道恰克很忙 |
[19:18] | and no one should go to cotillion alone. | 而且没人应该独自参加舞会 |
[19:21] | Well, I suppose I could overlook your upbringing | 既然你现在是《名利场》的常驻专栏作家 |
[19:24] | now that you’re a regular feature in “Vanity Fair” | 我想我也可以忽视你的教养问题了 |
[19:34] | 史蒂文 计划有变 今晚你不要来了 | |
[19:40] | Spotted– | 现场报道 |
[19:41] | one man leaving Harry Winston empty-handed. | 一个男人空手离开了哈利·温斯顿 |
[19:44] | Steven Spence walked in with a ring | 史蒂文·思朋斯带着一枚戒指进店 |
[19:47] | and left without one. | 却空手离开 |
[19:49] | I wonder what–or who– he’s returning. | 我想知道他把什么东西或哪个人退货了呢 |
[20:09] | Where’s the Blair chapter? | 布莱尔的章节呢 |
[20:10] | Why do you care? | 关心这个干什么 |
[20:11] | Chuck just posted, and the next chapter’s not due for a week. | 恰克那篇刚刚发布 下个章节下周才要 |
[20:14] | Maybe to “Vanity Fair,” but I want it now. | 对《名利场》来说可能是 但我现在就要 |
[20:16] | I know you, Humphrey. | 我了解你 汉弗瑞 |
[20:18] | I’m not gonna let you turn our scathing expose | 我不会让你因为对布莱尔的妄想的感情 |
[20:20] | into a sentimental sonnet | 就把我们的凶残爆料 |
[20:21] | because of your delusional feelings for Blair. | 变成煽情十四行诗的 |
[20:23] | Why are you so sure that I’m delusional and not determined? | 你怎么肯定我的感情是妄想而不是真实的 |
[20:26] | She did date me. | 她确实和我约会过 |
[20:27] | Briefly, | 短暂约会过 |
[20:28] | after she lost her prince and her mind. | 在她失去她的王子和理智之后 |
[20:30] | And now she wears that adorable engagement ring from Chuck | 现在她天天都把恰克送的那枚订婚戒指 |
[20:33] | around her neck. | 挂在脖子上 |
[20:34] | Not on her finger. | 没有戴在手上 |
[20:35] | That shoulder, arm, and torso space | 她的肩膀 胳膊和身体都空着 |
[20:37] | is my window to win her back. | 全部都是我夺回她的机会 |
[20:38] | Now if you’ll excuse me. | 我要失陪一下 |
[20:39] | Not so fast. | 没那么快 |
[20:41] | Either lose the romance notions, | 把你的浪漫情怀丢掉 |
[20:43] | Or I’ll lose them for you. | 不然我就替你丢掉 |
[20:47] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪搞到的 |
[20:49] | Hmm. Serena’s phone. | 瑟琳娜的手机 |
[20:51] | Looks like you two share a nostalgia for long-lost loves. | 看起来你们两个都很怀旧啊 |
[20:54] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 失陪一下 |
[20:56] | I bet she still uses it to get off. | 我敢打赌她还用这个视频来助眠 |
[20:58] | I know I do. | 反正我是 |
[20:59] | You can’t show that to Blair. | 你不能让布莱尔看见这个 |
[21:00] | Unless you want Blair to hate you forever | 除非你想让布莱尔恨你一辈子 |
[21:01] | for screwing her best friend | 因为你们两个还在一起的时候 |
[21:03] | while you two were still together, | 你就和她最好的朋友上了床 |
[21:04] | You’ll get me those pages. | 不然就把文章写好给我 |
[21:05] | I’m doing this for your own good. | 我这么做是为了你好 |
[21:07] | There’s no viagra to save a career that’s gone soft. | 事业生涯疲软了 伟哥可救不了你 |
[21:10] | Okay, just give me until midnight. | 好吧 晚上十二点之前 |
[21:12] | Only because I love “Cinderfella.” | 看在我喜欢”午夜灰小伙”的份上就勉强答应你 |
[21:16] | Oh! Oh! I’m so sorry! Sorry. | 对不起 真是抱歉 |
[21:37] | Why did I ask a peasant’s advice | 我为什么要问一个土老帽 |
[21:39] | on how to dress royalty? | 怎么打扮得更加高贵 |
[21:40] | Your shock and amaze plan had better work. | 你的惊艳计划最好管用 |
[21:42] | I’m counting on it. | 我就靠它了 |
[21:47] | You came. | 你来了 |
[21:48] | Blair, you look devastating, as always. | 布莱尔 你总是如此明艳动人 |
[21:51] | And, Humphrey, | 汉弗瑞 |
[21:52] | I see you immortalized me once again in print. | 你又一次在印刷品上让我名声不朽了 |
[21:54] | Should I be concerned about your level of obsession? | 你的强迫症需不需要去看一下 |
[21:57] | Not at all. I find your battle with your father inspiring. | 不用 你和你父亲的斗争让我灵感大发 |
[22:00] | It’s the stuff myths are made of, | 神话不就是这样产生的吗 |
[22:01] | like Zeus and Cronus. | 就像宙斯和克洛诺斯 |
[22:02] | It never ends. | 永远不会停歇 |
[22:03] | Until Zeus wins and comes to be with Hera. | 直到宙斯获胜 和赫拉在一起 |
[22:06] | Actually, Zeus tricked Hera into being with him… | 事实上 宙斯为了让赫拉和他在一起 |
[22:08] | after he raped her. | 设陷阱强暴了她 |
[22:11] | Enough about the gods. | 神话故事说的够多了 |
[22:12] | Let’s drink. | 我们喝酒去吧 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry, Blair. I can’t. I’m here to speak with Lily. | 抱歉布莱尔 不行 我是来找莉莉的 |
[22:16] | I’m betting Bart will come, too, to confront her. | 我敢说巴特也会来的 来和她对质 |
[22:18] | I’m hoping after that she’ll join my battle against him. | 希望那之后 她能和我一起对抗他 |
[22:21] | Have you seen her? | 你见到她了吗 |
[22:22] | No, but go find her and imprison Cronus. | 没有 快去找她 然后把克洛诺斯抓起来 |
[22:24] | The sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[22:34] | Go find us a prime viewing spot. | 去找个好的观景点 |
[22:36] | I need to speak with Sage. | 我得去和塞吉谈谈 |
[22:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:42] | Serena! | 瑟琳娜 |
[22:43] | You look lovely. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[22:44] | Did you deny Steven permission to propose to me? | 你拒绝了史蒂夫对我求婚的请求吗 |
[22:47] | Well, I wouldn’t exactly phrase it that way. | 我不会那么说 |
[22:49] | I did express concern that you might not be ready for marriage. | 我确实表达了你可能还没有准备好结婚的担心 |
[22:52] | Oh, how would you know? Were you ready all six times you did it? | 你知道什么 你结六次婚都准备好了吗 |
[22:55] | Look, I’m sorry that you’re upset, Serena, | 让你不高兴我很抱歉 瑟琳娜 |
[22:58] | but I’m not the only one that had misgivings. | 但担心的不只是我一个人 |
[23:00] | I mean, Blair called and shared hers as well. | 布莱尔打电话给我 她也很担心 |
[23:03] | Blair has no right to share anything. | 布莱尔没有资格这么做 |
[23:04] | We’re not even friends anymore. | 我们都不是朋友了 |
[23:06] | You knew how much I wanted this. | 你知道我有多想要这个 |
[23:08] | I knew you wanted someone, | 我知道你想要和某个人在一起 |
[23:10] | but let’s face it, Serena. | 但是面对现实 瑟琳娜 |
[23:12] | You don’t have boyfriends. You have life rafts. | 你没有真正的男朋友 都是你的救生筏 |
[23:15] | That you keep taking from me and–and leaving me to drown. | 而你每一次都会夺走 让我自己淹死 |
[23:18] | First you got together with Rufus | 最初是你和鲁弗斯在一起 |
[23:19] | so that I could never be with Dan, | 我就永远不能和丹在一起 |
[23:21] | and now you’re jealous that some man | 现在你又嫉妒 |
[23:23] | that doesn’t remember sleeping with you is in love with me. | 一个记不起和你睡过的男人爱上了我 |
[23:26] | I’m not gonna let you ruin this. | 这次我不会让你毁了我们的关系的 |
[23:29] | Girls, I need your personal statements. | 姑娘们 我需要你们的个人陈述 |
[23:31] | Bunny Raburn, I hope you included your ballet photos. | 邦妮·拉伯恩 希望你附上芭蕾照片了 |
[23:34] | Ask my mom. She made it. | 问我妈吧 这是她做的 |
[23:37] | Thank you, Sage. | 谢谢你 塞吉 |
[23:38] | Congratulations on your academic accolades. | 恭喜你取得了不错的学业成绩 |
[23:40] | Which clearly have nothing to do with intelligence. | 这个很明显和智商无关 |
[23:43] | Why is Serena here? I told you to keep her away. | 瑟琳娜为什么在 我跟你说过要阻止她来的 |
[23:46] | I did what you said. | 我就是按你说的做的 |
[23:48] | I used my dad’s phone to uninvite her, | 我用爸爸的手机告诉她别来 |
[23:49] | and I had him take the ring my mom sent me to get resized. | 还让他去把我妈妈给我的戒指改尺寸 |
[23:52] | And I had my minions send a picture to “Gossip girl.” | 也让小跟班往”八卦天后”上发了照片 |
[23:55] | Your plan just sucked. | 你的计划实在是太烂了 |
[23:56] | My plan does not suck. | 我的计划一点都不烂 |
[23:58] | We’ll just have to come up with a new one. | 只不过需要重新想一个罢了 |
[23:59] | I already have. | 我已经有计划了 |
[24:01] | Don’t worry. I’ll be shocking in your dress, | 不用担心 我会穿着你的礼服艳惊四座 |
[24:02] | and Serena will never be my evil stepmom. | 瑟琳娜也不会成为我的邪恶继母 |
[24:04] | Now I have to find my date. | 我该去找我的舞伴了 |
[24:09] | Bart. | 巴特 |
[24:10] | What a nice surprise. I wasn’t expecting you. | 真是惊喜啊 没想到你会来 |
[24:13] | Just like you weren’t expecting me to find out | 是不是也没想到我发现了 |
[24:15] | about your secret meeting with Chuck? | 你和恰克秘密见面 |
[24:16] | Ah. I knew you’d be upset. | 我就知道你会不高兴 |
[24:18] | You know, he tracked me down while I was shopping. | 不过是他在我购物的时候找到我的 |
[24:20] | So you invited him back to our apartment | 所以你就请他去我们的公寓 |
[24:22] | to go through my will? | 看我的的遗嘱吗 |
[24:23] | I have no idea what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:25] | Charles was not in our apartment. | 查尔斯没有去我们的公寓 |
[24:27] | I told him I wasn’t comfortable speaking with him | 我告诉他除非让一切回到正轨 |
[24:30] | until he made things right. | 否则我不想和他说话 |
[24:31] | Stop lying to me, Lily. | 别撒谎了 莉莉 |
[24:33] | I caught Larissa’s daughter cleaning up after you. | 我看到拉瑞莎的女儿为你清理现场了 |
[24:36] | Bart, Larissa’s daughter is 4. | 巴特 拉瑞莎的女儿只有四岁 |
[24:41] | Then who was the 20-something blonde I caught | 那我看到的那个二十岁左右 |
[24:44] | with Chuck’s scotch glass? | 拿着恰克威士忌酒杯的金发女孩是谁 |
[24:46] | Ah. Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[24:48] | 5’4″, slim, could pass as Serena’s cousin? | 一米六多点 很苗条 跟瑟琳娜长得有点像 |
[24:51] | Ivy. She’s the same one | 那是艾薇 就是她 |
[24:53] | that leaked those nasty rumors about me last week. | 上周爆料了关于我的流言蜚语 |
[25:01] | Charles, how could you. | 查尔斯 你怎么能这样 |
[25:03] | After everything I’ve done to try to make peace? | 我一直尽心尽力地想让大家和平相处 |
[25:06] | I don’t want peace. | 我不想和平相处 |
[25:08] | I want you to help me make him pay for what he did. | 我想让你帮我让他为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[25:12] | Put a silver spoon in your mouth? | 让你含着金汤匙出生 |
[25:14] | Or raise you as a single parent? | 还是独自一人把你抚养长大 |
[25:16] | Which one do you want to punish me for first, son? | 你想先惩罚我哪一条呢 儿子 |
[25:19] | Lily, you have to trust me. | 莉莉 你得相信我 |
[25:20] | You are aiding and abetting a criminal. | 你是在协助教唆一个罪犯 |
[25:22] | Charles, that’s enough. | 够了 查尔斯 |
[25:23] | Do you want to end up like Ruth Madoff, | 你想跟露丝·麦道夫一样 |
[25:26] | losing your son to defend your husband? | 牺牲儿子保全丈夫吗 |
[25:28] | I don’t want to lose anyone, Charles, | 我不想失去任何人 查尔斯 |
[25:30] | But you’re leaving me no choice. | 但是你让我别无选择 |
[25:33] | I’m going to get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[25:38] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[25:40] | Marriage has its privileges. | 婚姻关系还是更有优势的 |
[25:58] | I’d like to welcome you all | 欢迎大家 |
[25:59] | to the dispensary cotillion and debutante ball. | 来到今晚的社交名媛沙龙舞会 |
[26:05] | Our first debutante | 第一位名媛 |
[26:07] | is Jillian Fremont. | 是吉利安·弗里蒙特 |
[26:09] | Jillian is the daughter of Winston and… | 吉利安是温斯顿和… |
[26:12] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[26:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:14] | Serena! There you are. | 瑟琳娜 终于找到你了 |
[26:16] | Whatever it is, Blair, I don’t have time. | 布莱尔 不管是什么 我都没有时间 |
[26:18] | I have to try to stop you and my mom | 我得阻止你和我妈妈 |
[26:19] | from destroying my proposal. | 破坏我的求婚 |
[26:20] | Not destroy, | 我不是想破坏 |
[26:21] | just delay long enough for Sage to wear my dress. | 只是延迟 等塞吉穿上我的礼服后就好 |
[26:23] | She really doesn’t want you as a stepmom. | 她是真不想让你做她的继母 |
[26:25] | And I only have a month to win back buyers | 你从我的时装秀上走人后 |
[26:27] | after you walked out of my fashion show. | 我只有一个月的时间来赢回顾客 |
[26:29] | Oh, so you get to ruin my future to sell dresses? | 所以你就为了卖礼服而毁了我的将来 |
[26:31] | Yeah, that’s justified. | 这个理由真是太好了 |
[26:32] | What difference does it make | 你订婚晚几天 |
[26:33] | if your engagement comes a few days late, | 又有什么区别 |
[26:36] | after I have Waldorf designs back on track? | 我让霍道夫设计重回正轨之后再订婚不也一样吗 |
[26:38] | Don’t you get it? | 难道你不明白吗 |
[26:39] | It’s not coming. | 我们不会订婚了 |
[26:40] | Whatever you did made Steven return the ring. | 不知你做了什么 但史蒂文已把戒指都退了 |
[26:43] | You mean that picture on “Gossip girl.” | 你是说”绯闻女孩”上面的那张照片吗 |
[26:46] | Sage’s mom sent her a ring as a gift. | 塞吉的妈妈给她了一个戒指作为礼物 |
[26:49] | He was at Harry Winston getting it resized. | 他是去哈利·温斯顿改尺寸 |
[26:51] | This was all part of a very well-thought out plan. | 这只是一个精心安排的计划中的一部分 |
[26:54] | It was? | 真的吗 |
[26:55] | Yes. He still has the ring | 对 求婚戒指还在他手上 |
[26:57] | because he still wants to marry you. | 因为他还想和你结婚 |
[27:01] | Do you really think so? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[27:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:03] | Have you ever met yourself? | 你还不清楚自己吗 |
[27:05] | Any man who loves Serena van der Woodsen | 任何爱瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的人 |
[27:07] | would never let Lily or anyone else | 都不会任由莉莉或者任何其他人 |
[27:08] | tell him not to be with her. | 阻挡自己和她在一起的 |
[27:13] | You know, when I saw that ring, | 你知道吗 我看到戒指的时候 |
[27:15] | you were the only person I wanted to talk to about it. | 唯一想告诉的人就是你 |
[27:19] | Well, I would never try to take away your happiness. | 我永远不会想夺走你的幸福的 |
[27:22] | Well, at least not permanently. | 好吧 至少不会永远夺走 |
[27:25] | If you love him and it’s meant to be, | 如果你爱他 这是上天注定的 |
[27:27] | then I want it, too. | 那我也想让你们终成眷属 |
[27:28] | Unfortunately, kids today are not like we were. | 不幸的是 现在的孩子跟我们当时不一样了 |
[27:32] | They’re unpredictable and alliance-free. | 他们性情不定 我行我素 |
[27:34] | There is no line they won’t cross. | 没有什么是不敢做的 |
[27:36] | You know, I thought Sage was really starting to like me. | 我还以为塞吉真的开始喜欢我了 |
[27:38] | Well, you were wrong, and now she’s gone rogue. | 那你就错了 而且她已经开始不听我的话了 |
[27:40] | She’s come up with a plan of her own that I am scared | 她自己想出了一个计划 我害怕 |
[27:43] | is more dastardly than even I can imagine. | 会比我能想象的还卑鄙 |
[27:45] | You have to warn Steven. | 你得去提醒一下史蒂文 |
[27:46] | I will, right after I tell him | 好 但是得先告诉他 |
[27:48] | I love him and that I want to marry him. | 我爱他并且想嫁给他 |
[27:51] | Thank you, B. | 谢谢你 B |
[27:53] | Now go. I wanna be a bridesmaid. | 快去吧 我可想当伴娘 |
[27:58] | Our next debutante is Bunny Raburn. | 下一位名媛是邦妮·拉伯恩 |
[28:02] | Bunny is the daughter of Jim and Fran Raburn. | 邦妮是吉姆·拉伯恩和弗兰·拉伯恩之女 |
[28:05] | – Ticktock. – She’s escorted by Tom Grand. | -时间不多了 -她的舞伴是汤姆·格兰德 |
[28:09] | Bunny began to dance as a toddler… | 邦妮自蹒跚学步起就开始跳舞… |
[28:10] | Hey. How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[28:12] | Like I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 提心吊胆地等着呗 |
[28:16] | – Hey. – Oh, there you are. | -嗨 -你终于来了 |
[28:18] | I’m glad you made it. | 真高兴你能过来 |
[28:20] | So I-I take it you didn’t uninvite me either? | 那我就当你没有取消对我的邀请咯 |
[28:23] | Of course not. What are you talking about? | 当然没有 你在说什么 |
[28:25] | Well, I know about the engagement ring, | 我知道订婚戒指的事了 |
[28:27] | and I don’t care about my mom’s permission. | 我不在乎是不是有妈妈的同意 |
[28:30] | Neither do I. | 我也不在乎 |
[28:34] | Our next debutante is Sage Spence. | 下一位名媛是塞吉·思朋斯 |
[28:37] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:38] | I can hardly wait. | 迫不及待了 |
[28:42] | Sage is the daughter of Paulette and Steven Spence. | 塞吉是波莱特·思朋斯与史蒂文·思朋斯之女 |
[28:45] | She’s escorted by Nathaniel Archibald. | 她的舞伴是内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德 |
[28:51] | I always knew you could do dirty. | 我就知道你会耍手段 |
[28:53] | Provocative. | 这是创意 |
[28:55] | We do make a good team. | 我们搭档的不错 |
[28:57] | Her love of horseback riding | 她对骑马的喜爱 |
[28:59] | started on the central park carousel… | 是在中央公园的旋转… |
[29:06] | What are you doing? Help me! | 你在干什么 帮帮我 |
[29:08] | Ed, black it out! | 爱德 关掉 |
[29:10] | Can we please turn off the screen? | 我们就不能把大屏幕关掉吗 |
[29:14] | No! No! | 别这样 |
[29:15] | Stop that! | 不要拍照 |
[29:16] | That’s weird. Your camera’s on. | 很奇怪 你的摄像机打开了 |
[29:17] | Uh, no, no, it’s not. | 没有 没有打开 |
[29:18] | Whoa, I think it was recording us, actually. | 我觉得它正在录我们 |
[29:20] | Oh, gosh. Maybe I-I… | 天呐 可能是我… |
[29:22] | Blair, I can explain this. | 布莱尔 听我解释 |
[29:24] | You manipulated me into thinking that it was over | 你误导我 让我觉得我和她都结束了 |
[29:26] | so I would cheat on her. | 好让我背叛她 |
[29:28] | I said I’d never mention S again. | 我说过我不会再提起S了 |
[29:31] | But what’s a movie without credits? | 但是缺了主演算什么电影呢 |
[29:40] | Why don’t we start the dancing early, huh? | 不如我们早点开始跳舞吧 |
[29:42] | Dancing. Dancing would be good. | 跳舞吧 享受跳舞吧 |
[29:49] | Sage did this. She told Blair she had a plan. | 是塞吉做的 她告诉布莱尔她有个计划 |
[29:51] | What, the same Blair who put her in a fashion show half-naked? | 是那个让她几乎半裸着走秀的布莱尔吗 |
[29:53] | No, Sage did that, too. | 不 那也是塞吉干的 |
[29:55] | You cannot let her sabotage our relationship. | 你不能让她破坏我们的关系 |
[29:57] | Excuse me if I don’t take parenting advice | 很抱歉 我不需要你来给我为人父的建议 |
[29:59] | from a woman who recorded herself having sex with her ex | 你竟然录下和前男友的性爱视频 |
[30:02] | to get revenge on her best friend. | 就为了报复自己最好的朋友 |
[30:03] | I know that that was wrong. | 我知道我那么做不对 |
[30:04] | I was in a really bad place, | 我当时处于非常糟糕的状态 |
[30:06] | which is why I left town in the first place– | 所以我才离开了这座城市 |
[30:08] | to get a fresh start, which I had with you. | 去重新开始 然后我遇到你才真算重新开始了 |
[30:10] | This doesn’t change us. | 它不会改变我们的 |
[30:12] | It changes everything. | 它改变了所有的一切 |
[30:17] | So the whole time you refused to speak to me | 长期以来你拒绝跟我谈 |
[30:19] | for choosing Chuck, | 我选择了恰克的事 |
[30:19] | you were cheating on me with Serena. | 是因为你和瑟琳娜搞上了 背叛了我 |
[30:21] | It was only once. | 只有一次 |
[30:22] | And you–you heard the tape. She manipulated me into it. | 你听到录像带里说了 是她在利用我 |
[30:24] | In order to claim date rape, you have to say “No.” | 为了避免发展成约会强奸 你该拒绝才对 |
[30:27] | Look, she told me you chose Chuck, | 她告诉我你选的是恰克 |
[30:29] | which turns out wasn’t even a lie. | 现在看来这并不是谎话 |
[30:30] | You just didn’t have the decency to tell me yourself. | 你只是没有亲口告诉我而已 |
[30:32] | I intended to, | 我准备告诉你的 |
[30:34] | but I respected you enough | 但我知道尊重你 |
[30:35] | not to sleep with him until I did. | 在和你正式分手前 没有和他上床 |
[30:37] | I thought Chuck sleeping with Jenny | 我以为恰克和珍妮上床 |
[30:38] | was the most despicable thing someone could do to me. | 是别人能对我做的最卑鄙的事情 |
[30:41] | But this is worse, | 但这次更过分 |
[30:42] | because you pretended to be better. | 因为你一直假装是个更好的男人 |
[30:47] | At least I ended up with the right person. | 至少我和我的真命天子在一起了 |
[30:50] | You ended up with no one. | 你会一个人孤独终老的 |
[30:51] | Chuck will never be finished fighting with his father, | 恰克对他爸爸的抗争不会结束 |
[30:53] | and that ring around your neck | 你脖子上戴的戒指 |
[30:55] | is never gonna be on your finger. | 永远也不会套上你的手指 |
[30:57] | I would rather be with no one than with you. | 我宁愿孤独终老也不要和你一起 |
[31:04] | What the hell happened to waiting until midnight? | 你等到半夜是会死吗 |
[31:06] | I was going to. | 我本来是要等的 |
[31:07] | That little bitch Sage stole my phone. | 那个小贱人塞吉偷了我的手机 |
[31:09] | W-what did I– what did I ever do to her? | 我哪里惹着她了 |
[31:11] | Well, from what I’ve heard over debs hurling in the bathroom, | 从我在洗手间偷听到的消息来看 |
[31:14] | she wanted to stop her daddy from marrying Serena. | 她要阻止她爸爸和瑟琳娜结婚 |
[31:16] | The surprise ending for your serial | 你的小说这出人意料的结局 |
[31:17] | was just collateral damage. | 不过是城门失火殃及池鱼 |
[31:19] | Well, you still got what you wanted. | 你还是得到你想要的结果了 |
[31:21] | Blair hates me forever. | 布莱尔会恨我一辈子 |
[31:23] | I’m gonna go get the next chapter. | 我要去拿下一篇章了 |
[31:24] | Bring it to me here. | 拿来给我见识见识 |
[31:26] | Hmm. I forgot how much I love being 16. | 我都忘了16岁是多美妙了 |
[31:36] | Tell me this isn’t your best cotillion ever. | 告诉我这不是你最好的沙龙舞晚宴 |
[31:38] | Oh, are you kidding me? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[31:39] | This is worse than when I punched Carter Baizen. | 简直比我打卡特·贝森的那次还糟糕 |
[31:42] | Excuse me, mini me. | 打扰一下 迷你版的我 |
[31:45] | My phone? | 我的手机 |
[31:46] | Oh. Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[31:48] | Hmm. Skip the innocent act. | 别装无辜了 |
[31:50] | I admire your way with an antic. | 我很欣赏你玩花招的样子 |
[31:52] | If you’re ever in the need of employment, call me. | 如果你想找工作的话 记得打给我 |
[31:57] | Wait. You broadcast the sex tape? | 等等 是你放的性爱视频 |
[31:59] | Would you want your father to marry Serena? | 难道你愿意让你爸娶瑟琳娜吗 |
[32:01] | She’s my friend. You humiliated her. | 她是我的朋友 你羞辱了她 |
[32:02] | I didn’t force her to do it for the camera. | 又不是我逼她录的视频 |
[32:05] | I simply reported it, | 我只是把它报道出来 |
[32:06] | like you did with my dad | 就像你在《观察家》上 |
[32:07] | and Lily on “The Spectator.” | 曝光我爸爸和莉莉一样 |
[32:08] | That’s a newspaper, not a society gala. | 那是报纸 不是社交晚宴 |
[32:10] | And I didn’t do it to hurt them. | 我也不是为了故意伤害他们 |
[32:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[32:13] | You may be legal, | 也许你这么做不犯法 |
[32:14] | but this is way too high school for me. | 但这对我来说太幼稚了 |
[32:15] | Nate! Nate, where are you going? | 内特 内特 你要去哪里 |
[32:17] | We were in the middle of a dance! | 我们舞才跳了一半 |
[32:26] | Ah, that’s great. As long as they’re done for the opening. | 那太棒了 只要不妨碍如期开张就行 |
[32:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:30] | That sounded positive. Are the floors okay? | 听起来挺顺利 地板都没问题吗 |
[32:33] | They were destroyed, | 它们都坏了 |
[32:34] | but Bex told an anonymous collector | 但拜克斯找到了一个匿名收藏家 |
[32:35] | about the Cole James piece, | 买科尔·詹姆斯的作品 |
[32:36] | which means now we have the money to replace them. | 也就是说我们现在有钱换掉那些了 |
[32:39] | Well, I knew everything would work out. | 我就知道所有问题都会解决的 |
[32:42] | I’m gonna go clean up so we can celebrate. | 我去收拾收拾 准备庆祝一下 |
[32:44] | And say “Thanks” To Bex for me, too. | 帮我和拜克斯道谢 |
[32:51] | Hi. Bex, I know you’re not allowed to tell me | 拜克斯 我知道你不能告诉我 |
[32:54] | who bought the piece, | 是谁买走了这些画 |
[32:57] | Uh, but, uh, I’d like to send them an invitation | 不过 我想给他们发封邀请函 |
[33:00] | and, uh, a thank-you note. | 以及感谢信 |
[33:03] | A.P.O. Box would be great. | 邮箱号码就可以 |
[33:11] | Wait. Are you s– are you sure it’s 76648? | 等等 你确定是76648吗 |
[33:13] | 艾薇·迪肯斯 邮箱号码 76648 | |
[33:16] | Yep, that’s all I needed. Thanks. | 好吧 就要这些 谢谢 |
[33:23] | I guess we learned | 我想我们算知道 |
[33:23] | what appalling thing Sage had planned. | 塞吉有什么可怕计划了 |
[33:26] | Sage? You’re the one who’s appalling, | 塞吉吗 你才是那个可怕的人 |
[33:29] | and a lot of other words | 真可惜我不能在社交晚宴上 |
[33:30] | that I should not utter at a society gala. | 用更恶毒下流的话骂你 |
[33:33] | Blair, I-I know that that video was horrible, | 布莱尔 我知道那个录像很不对 |
[33:36] | but you had already chosen Chuck. | 但是你已经选择恰克了 |
[33:38] | Did you know that when you took Dan to the Campbell apartment | 你把丹带去坎贝尔公寓 偷拍录像 |
[33:40] | and set up a camera to seduce him for the whole world to see? | 准备公之于世时 难道就知道我已选了恰克吗 |
[33:42] | No, it wasn’t like that. A waitress had spilled on us, | 不是这样的 一个服务生泼了我们一身 |
[33:45] | and–and–and so we went to clean up. | 所以…所以我们去清理干净 |
[33:46] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[33:47] | You took Nate’s virginity on that bar, | 你在那个吧台夺走了内特的贞操 |
[33:49] | when I loved him. | 当时我还深爱着他 |
[33:51] | You just needed to prove | 你只是想要证明 |
[33:52] | that you could still take anyone I want. | 你仍旧有能力夺走任何我想要的人 |
[33:54] | The only one you want is Chuck. | 你想要的只有恰克 |
[33:57] | I am so sorry, Blair. | 我很抱歉 布莱尔 |
[33:58] | I made a mistake, but so did you | 我犯了错 但你和塞吉合作 |
[34:00] | when you teamed up with Sage to try to ruin my proposal. | 试图毁了我的求婚 你也好不到哪里去 |
[34:03] | No. | 不 |
[34:04] | I stopped when I knew that you could really get hurt, | 当我发现你会因此受到伤害 我就停手了 |
[34:07] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[34:08] | You crossed the line and kept going. | 你冲过了底线并且不断向前 |
[34:11] | Only because I thought I loved Dan, and you didn’t. | 那只是因为我以为我爱丹 而你不爱他 |
[34:14] | You know, Serena, I kept hoping | 瑟琳娜 我一直希望 |
[34:16] | that this was just like all of our other fights, | 这次和我们其他的争吵一样 |
[34:18] | and that no matter how much we hated each other, | 不管我们当时有多恨对方 |
[34:20] | we would still always be best friends. | 我们还是最好的朋友 |
[34:22] | But you were right, what you said before my fashion show. | 你在我的服装秀之前说的话 都是对的 |
[34:26] | We haven’t been friends for a long time. | 我们早就不是朋友了 |
[34:29] | I just couldn’t see it. | 只是我没有意识到 |
[34:32] | We all came into this world naked and alone. | 我们都是赤身独自来到这世上 |
[34:35] | Looks like S is leaving it that way, too. | 看起来 S也要这样离开了 |
[34:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[34:51] | You know, going through someone’s mail | 私拆他人信件 |
[34:53] | is a federal offense. | 可是联邦罪行 |
[34:55] | As is purchasing artwork with stolen funds. | 用偷来的钱买艺术品也一样 |
[34:58] | You wanna explain | 你能解释一下 |
[34:58] | the bank account with all the zeroes? | 银行账户后面这些零是怎么回事吗 |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:04] | I didn’t steal it. | 不是我偷的 |
[35:06] | Lola returned it to me. | 是洛拉还给我的 |
[35:07] | That’s Carol’s portion of Cece’s estate. | 那是茜茜留给卡萝的那部分财产 |
[35:13] | That makes sense. | 那倒说得通了 |
[35:14] | What doesn’t is why you came to me pretending to have nothing, | 为什么你来找我时假装一穷二白 |
[35:18] | when you could buy half of Manhattan. | 实际上却能买下半个曼哈顿 |
[35:20] | That money alienated me from everyone I cared about. | 那笔钱让我和所有我关心的人感情都疏远了 |
[35:24] | But I couldn’t do nothing while you lost the gallery. | 但眼见你要失去画廊 我又不能坐视不管 |
[35:28] | Yeah, but you still should’ve told me. | 是的 但你还是应该告诉我一声 |
[35:29] | I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[35:31] | but my being rich doesn’t change anything between us. | 但是我有钱也不会改变我们之间的关系 |
[35:34] | Yeah, I’m not so sure about that. | 是嘛 我可不太确定 |
[35:36] | Money caused all my problems with Lily. | 我和莉莉之间的问题都是因钱而起 |
[35:38] | I’d never lord my fortune over your head the way she did. | 我不会像她那样用钱压着你 |
[35:42] | I mean, this money just… | 我是说 这笔钱只是 |
[35:45] | means we can be us | 让我们可以做自己想做的事情 |
[35:46] | and fix broken floors | 修理破旧的地板 |
[35:48] | and go on great trips | 开始很棒的旅行 |
[35:51] | and celebrate with fabulous champagne. | 用上等的香槟庆祝 |
[35:56] | I never thought I’d be grateful to CeCe Rhodes. | 我从来没想过我会如此感激茜茜·罗兹 |
[36:05] | Hey, Steven, it’s me. Can we meet somewhere to talk, please? | 史蒂文 是我 我们能见一面谈谈吗 |
[36:08] | Serena, I have nothing more to say to you. | 瑟琳娜 我对你无话可说 |
[36:11] | So that’s it? | 就这么结束了吗 |
[36:12] | You’re just gonna break up with me over Sage’s manipulation? | 你因为塞吉的操纵就要和我分手吗 |
[36:15] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[36:16] | We moved too fast, and you are too young. | 我们进展太快了 你还太年轻 |
[36:18] | No, but that’s not what you said this summer. | 不 你夏天的时候可不是这么说的 |
[36:20] | You said that we were perfect together. | 你说我们是天生一对 |
[36:22] | We were, | 我们曾经是 |
[36:23] | until we got back to your life in New York. | 直到我们回到了你在纽约的生活 |
[36:25] | But I didn’t want this life. That’s why I ran away. | 但我不想要这样的生活 所以我才逃走的 |
[36:28] | It’s still a part of you, | 那已经成为你真实本性的一部分 |
[36:29] | and my loving you isn’t enough to shut it out. | 我的爱不足以让你远离这一切 |
[36:32] | And I can’t marry someone who always has another sex tape | 我不能娶一个总是会爆料出性录像带 |
[36:35] | or hidden agenda or surprise scheme up their sleeve. | 或别有企图 或出人意料搞阴谋的人 |
[36:38] | I’m a father. | 我身为人父 |
[36:39] | I can’t just think about myself. | 不能只考虑我自己 |
[36:41] | Steven… | 史蒂文 |
[36:42] | I’m sorry, Serena, | 我很抱歉 瑟琳娜 |
[36:44] | more than you know. | 千言万语不能表达 |
[36:46] | You take care of yourself. | 你自己多多保重 |
[36:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:55] | Not really. Are you? | 不太好 你呢 |
[36:57] | I’m not sure. | 我说不清 |
[37:02] | You, uh, you wanna grab a burger? | 你想吃个汉堡吗 |
[37:06] | And fries. | 还有薯条 |
[37:08] | And a shake. | 以及奶昔 |
[37:11] | Yeah. Why not? | 好的 为什么不呢 |
[37:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:24] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[37:25] | Thank you for never sleeping with Serena. | 谢谢你从来没和瑟琳娜上过床 |
[37:28] | The pleasure was all mine. | 该感到荣幸的是我 |
[37:30] | Her sick show with Dan is all over “Gossip girl.” | 她和丹那恶心的表演传遍了”八卦天后” |
[37:32] | Well, at least now everyone can see the truth about them. | 至少现在大家都看清他们的真实面目 |
[37:35] | They can see everything about them. | 大家都看得很”透彻” |
[37:37] | But I have to say, I didn’t expect this from Humphrey. | 但是我得说 我没料到汉弗瑞会这样 |
[37:42] | And though I always wanted you to choose me, | 尽管我一直希望你能选择我 |
[37:45] | I always feared he was the better man. | 我一直担心他更适合你 |
[37:47] | No one’s better for me than you. | 谁都比不上你配我 |
[37:50] | Then you won’t mind waiting a little longer | 那你不介意再等久些 |
[37:52] | for us to be together? | 让我们再在一起吧 |
[37:54] | Your plan to have Lily help you didn’t work? | 你让莉莉帮你的计划落空了吗 |
[37:58] | My father has her wrapped around his finger. | 我父亲牢牢掌控住了她 |
[38:03] | I have to find a way to expose him on my own. | 我必须要靠自己找到一个揭发他的办法 |
[38:07] | You will. | 你能做到的 |
[38:09] | And I will wait as long as it takes. | 无论多久 我都愿意等 |
[38:15] | If that’s what you still want– to wait. | 如果你的心意未变…愿意继续等待 |
[38:20] | They say good things come to those who do. | 他们说好事多磨 要耐心等待 |
[38:27] | Was that you vibrating? | 是你的手机在震吗 |
[38:33] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[38:34] | I know it seems like forever, | 我知道等待似乎永无止境 |
[38:37] | but I know what my father did, and I just have to prove it. | 但我知道我父亲做了些什么 我只是要去证明 |
[38:50] | When Charles said I was aiding and abetting, Bart, | 查尔斯说我是教唆帮凶 巴特 |
[38:52] | have you done something that would send you to prison? | 你有做什么违法 会让自己进监狱的事 |
[38:57] | I never told you… | 我从来没告诉过你 |
[39:00] | to protect you from exactly these kinds of attacks. | 是为了保护你远离这种攻击 |
[39:08] | After the mortgage meltdown, Bass industries was in trouble. | 在抵押失败后后 拜斯企业陷入了困境 |
[39:12] | I knew some people who knew some people, | 我认识一些人有些关系 |
[39:13] | and I made a deal to sell some oil from the Sudan. | 我做了一笔交易 从苏丹进口石油贩卖 |
[39:17] | There was an embargo in place which made it illegal, | 但政府有禁令 所以那样做是违法的 |
[39:20] | and then things got complicated. | 接下来事情变得错综复杂 |
[39:23] | Was anyone hurt? | 有人受伤了吗 |
[39:27] | No. | 没有 |
[39:31] | Well, that’s all I needed to know. | 我只需要知道这些 |
[39:35] | There’s something to be said for having a partner in crime. | 人们常说犯罪的人都会有一个同伙 |
[39:46] | Did your dad dump the bitch yet? | 你父亲甩掉那个荡妇了吗 |
[39:48] | No. But I wondered if you’d seen | 没有 但我想知道你是否见过 |
[39:50] | Bart do anything unusual in the apartment. | 巴特在公寓里做过什么不同寻常的事情 |
[39:52] | Maybe the reason he’s so intent on keeping me out | 也许他坚决不让我回去 |
[39:54] | is because what I need’s inside. | 是因为屋里有我需要的东西 |
[39:56] | Mm. Well, he did hold on to this envelope the whole time, | 他的确是一直都拿着一个信封 |
[40:00] | but I didn’t see who it was from. | 但是我没看到是谁寄的 |
[40:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:03] | No. You’ve been very helpful. Thank you. | 不 你帮了我很大的忙 多谢 |
[40:08] | Sometimes you have no choice but to go it alone. | 有时候你别无选择 只有单干 |
[40:12] | You know I hate cryptic text messages. | 你知道我讨厌神神秘秘的短信 |
[40:15] | I need to emotionally prepare for a gift or a land mine. | 我得先在情绪上调整好 准备迎接好事或坏事 |
[40:18] | I have both. | 两者都有 |
[40:20] | Well, gift first so I can appreciate it | 先说好事 好让我先高兴一下 |
[40:22] | before I’m blown to smithereens. | 然后再崩溃 |
[40:24] | Jean Pierre call | 让·皮埃尔打电话说 |
[40:25] | to get pattern for Sage sex dress. | 让拿塞吉性感裙子的样衣给他 |
[40:28] | He say he already has calls from buyers. | 他说他已经接到了买家的电话 |
[40:31] | Well, then that means that Waldorf designs | 那意味着霍道夫设计服装 |
[40:33] | will be in stores before my mother’s deadline. | 将会在我母亲的截止期前摆进商店里 |
[40:35] | What could possibly explode that? | 还有什么消息能盖过这份喜悦呢 |
[40:38] | Miss Eleanor call, too. | 埃莉诺小姐也打来了电话 |
[40:40] | She saw photos of cotillion. | 她看见了沙龙舞会的照片 |
[40:43] | She say she come home to fix decorum disaster. | 她说她要回家拯救你的教养灾难 |
[40:51] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[40:52] | you’re the only one who can answer for your sins. | 你才是唯一一个可以对自己罪行负责的人 |
[41:01] | Well, come on, do you think that my mom’s right, | 得了 你认为我母亲是正确的吗 |
[41:03] | that Steven was just another in my long line of life rafts? | 史蒂文只是我生命中的另外一个救生筏吗 |
[41:06] | I don’t know. Do you feel like you’re drowning without him? | 我不知道 你觉得没有他你就要淹死了吗 |
[41:09] | We probably both need to learn how to swim. | 我们大概都需要学习如何游泳 |
[41:13] | Oh, come on. How is that fair? | 不是吧 这太不公平了 |
[41:17] | I get dumped over our sex tape, | 我因为我们的性录像带被甩 |
[41:19] | and you get girls? | 而你却得到女孩们的青睐 |
[41:20] | What can I say? They like what they saw. | 我能说什么 她们喜欢我的”表现” |
[41:21] | Well, they didn’t see your plaid boxers, clearly. | 很显然 她们没有看到你的格子花呢短裤 |
[41:23] | Hey, those are my favorites. | 那是我最喜欢的样式了 |
[41:25] | I remember, from four years ago. | 我记得 四年前就是那样 |
[41:29] | You want more pie? | 你还要再来点派吗 |
[41:31] | Hey, excuse me. Sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打断一下 |
[41:33] | Uh, could we get some more– | 我们能再来些 |
[41:34] | What do you want, pecan or apple crisp? | 你想要什么 山核桃还是苹果派 |
[41:37] | Both. | 都要 |
[41:38] | And banana cream? | 以及香蕉奶昔 |
[41:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:48] | Hey, thanks for being humiliated with me. | 谢谢你和我一起丢脸 |
[41:54] | Once you’ve answered for your sins, | 一旦你对自己的罪行负责 |
[41:56] | there’s nothing in the way | 就没有什么能够妨碍你 |
[41:57] | of starting a whole new partnership. | 重建一段全新的伴侣关系 |
[42:00] | X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |