时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip Girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | You are running my business | 你耍着高中生的卑劣手段 |
[00:07] | like you’re still the meanest girl in high school. | 来运营我的公司 |
[00:09] | I need to use my power to form the fashionistas of the future, | 我需要用自己的能力 用康士坦茨所赐的灵感 |
[00:13] | with a line for high school girls | 设计一个以高中女生为目标客户的时尚系列 |
[00:15] | inspired by my Constance uniform. | 从而跻身时尚界风向标 |
[00:16] | I’m sorry I didn’t say anything when you told me you loved me. | 对不起 当你告诉我你爱我的时候我没回应你 |
[00:19] | All I wanted was a fresh start. | 我所盼望的不过是个全新的开始 |
[00:24] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[00:25] | Well, we had to come to some kind of agreement, | 我们不得不做出这样的约定 |
[00:26] | or we never would’ve left that hotel room in Monte Carlo. | 不然我们会永远不会离开蒙特卡洛的酒店房间 |
[00:29] | It won’t be much longer, I promise. | 不会耽搁太久了 我保证 |
[00:31] | We’re happy to extend “The Spectator’s” line of credit. | 我们很高兴提高《观察家》的信用额度 |
[00:33] | Are you sure wanna cosign on this loan? | 你确定要联合署名吗 |
[00:35] | Send me the documents to sign in the morning. | 明早把文件送过来给我签 |
[00:37] | When Ivy was in the apartment, she said Bart walked in | 上次艾薇溜进公寓 说注意到巴特走进来时 |
[00:40] | with an envelope he held on to rather tightly. | 手里紧握着一个信封 |
[00:42] | Is there anything missing? | 有没有少了什么东西 |
[00:43] | That painting of the rainbow woman is gone. | 彩虹女人的画像不在了 |
[00:45] | In that film, the head of the drug cartel | 在那个电影中 贩毒集团的头目 |
[00:47] | stored his illegal account information | 把他非法的账户信息 |
[00:50] | in the back of a painting. | 藏在一幅画的后面 |
[00:51] | Sold for $1.1 million. | 110万成交 |
[00:55] | That piece is a critical component of my campaign against Bart. | 那幅画是我扳倒巴特的关键环节 |
[00:58] | If I topple him, Lily won’t be far behind. | 如我扳倒了他 那扳倒莉莉也不远了 |
[01:00] | I’ll sell you the painting. | 我会把那幅画卖给你 |
[01:02] | Where the hell is that envelope? | 那个信封到底哪去了 |
[01:03] | Someone took it off. | 有人把它拿走了 |
[01:04] | Then they’ve got the evidence! | 那么他们就拿到了证据 |
[01:25] | Desperate times call for desperate measures. | 绝望的时候需要非常手段 |
[01:30] | And even the most disciplined people | 以至最自律的人 |
[01:32] | can resort to destruction. | 都能诉诸于破坏 |
[01:41] | Funny, I didn’t ask for turndown service. | 真好笑 我可没叫翻屋服务 |
[01:44] | But did you find what you’re looking for? | 不过你找到想找的东西了吗 |
[01:48] | While others try to rebuild bridges | 而另一些人想用更亲密的战术 |
[01:51] | using more intimate tactics. | 重修旧好 |
[01:55] | Wow, this is amazing. | 这太不可思议了 |
[01:56] | Really. And I’m not just talking about this espresso. | 真的 我说的不仅是这杯浓缩咖啡 |
[02:00] | I wish we could just stay like this forever. | 我希望我们就像这样待一辈子 |
[02:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:04] | The only thing missing is fresh air. | 但我们还缺点新鲜空气 |
[02:05] | Are you–do you think maybe today that we could, uh… | 你觉得我们今天能不能 |
[02:08] | actually go outside? | 出去走走 |
[02:10] | Come on. You know that we can’t be seen together in public | 别啊 在我们完全确定关系之前 |
[02:14] | until we’re sure that this is absolutely real. | 不能一起出现在公众面前 |
[02:16] | Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty sure. | 我不知道你怎么想 但我十分确定 |
[02:19] | I can’t think of any reason to hold back. | 我想不出任何退却的理由 |
[02:21] | Well, here’s a big one. | 面前就有个理由 |
[02:22] | All of our friends are furious at us. | 我们所有的朋友对我们怒不可遏 |
[02:24] | If we wanna be a couple in the real world, | 如果我们真的要成一对儿 |
[02:26] | we need to go out and make amends. | 我们得出去赔罪 |
[02:27] | Okay, where do we start? | 好的 从谁开始 |
[02:29] | I’ll start with Blair, and you start with Nate. | 我从布莱尔开始 你去找内特 |
[02:32] | And then afterwards, brunch and a movie on me. I promise. | 完事后 我请吃早午餐跟看电影 我保证 |
[02:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:40] | Yeah, my, uh, suite needs tidying. | 是的 我套房需要打扫收拾 |
[02:42] | Could you please send the maid service? | 能给我派个女佣来吗 |
[02:44] | On second thought, send all the maids you have. | 等等 还是把所有的女佣都派过来吧 |
[02:49] | Where is it? In the safe? | 东西在哪 锁保险箱里了 |
[02:51] | I see you changed the combination. | 我看你改了密码 |
[02:53] | What could possibly be so important that you misplaced it? | 你错放了什么东西这么重要 |
[02:55] | Your viagra? | 你的伟哥吗 |
[02:56] | Cut the crap, Chuck. | 恰克 废话少说 |
[02:58] | There’s the Richard Phillips. It used to have a backing. | 这幅理查德·菲利普斯原来有衬背的 |
[03:01] | I know you have it. | 我知道是你拿了 |
[03:02] | You mean the papers that hold the proof to your illegal oil activities? | 你是说那些证明你非法交易石油的文件吗 |
[03:06] | Papers? | 文件吗 |
[03:08] | You don’t have it. | 看来你没拿到 |
[03:10] | You don’t even know what you’re looking for. | 你甚至都不知道要找的是什么东西 |
[03:13] | Oh, sorry to interrupt this riveting oedipal showdown, | 真不好意思打断你们精彩的摊牌 |
[03:18] | but I think I have what you’re looking for. | 但我想我手上有你们要找的东西 |
[03:23] | Mr. Boyer! Mr. Boyer! | 波伊尔先生 波伊尔先生 |
[03:25] | Could I speak with you, please? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[03:28] | This is completely inappropriate, Mr. Archibald. | 阿齐布尔德先生 这很不妥 |
[03:30] | I’m on personal time. | 现在是我私人时间 |
[03:32] | I apologize for the intrusion, | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[03:33] | but you won’t return any of my phone calls. | 但你不回我任何电话 |
[03:35] | All right, I’ll be brief, I promise. | 这样吧 我保证长话短说 |
[03:36] | Look, your credit line was due last week. | 你的信用额度在上周就到期了 |
[03:37] | Now if you can’t come up with the funds, | 现在你要是想不到办法筹集资金 |
[03:39] | I don’t see how I can assist you. | 我不知道我能怎么帮你 |
[03:41] | Mr. Boyer, this paper means everything to me. | 波伊尔先生 这份文件对我来说至关重要 |
[03:43] | I’ve put all my personal assets into it, all right? | 我把我全部身家都压在这上面了 |
[03:45] | You know how people always tell you to bet on yourself? | 人们都说为自己赌一把 |
[03:47] | Well, that’s what I did, and I just– | 我就是这么做的 我只是 |
[03:49] | I need someone else to bet on me, too. | 我还需要其他人在我身上下注 |
[03:50] | Look, I respect your passion, | 你的激情值得赞赏 |
[03:52] | but I’m afraid in this economy, | 但是在当前的经济形势下 |
[03:54] | people aren’t willing to take a bet. | 大家恐怕都不愿意冒风险下注 |
[03:56] | “The Spectator” is not a risk. | 《观察家》不会有风险的 |
[03:57] | It won’t fail because it can’t. | 它不会也不能失败 |
[04:00] | It’s everything I’ve got, Mr. Boyer. | 它是我的一切 波伊尔先生 |
[04:02] | Now if you could just get me a little more time… | 如果您能再给我一点时间… |
[04:07] | No promises, | 不保证一定可以 |
[04:08] | but I’ll talk to the lender. | 但是我会和贷款人谈谈的 |
[04:10] | Oh! Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[04:12] | I promise you won’t regret it. | 我保证您一定不会后悔 |
[04:17] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[04:27] | Just think, Dorota. | 想想看 多洛塔 |
[04:28] | I started off dressing the minions, | 我先是影响小跟班们的穿衣风格 |
[04:29] | and now I’ll be dressing the masses. | 而现在我要引领大众着装风潮了 |
[04:32] | Miss Blair has come long way. | 布莱尔小姐有了很大的提升 |
[04:33] | All grown up with her–her own Barneys co-op pop-up shop. | 一同成长的还有她自己的”巴尼斯潮流店” |
[04:39] | Now the gift bags must be perfect. | 礼品袋必须完美无缺 |
[04:43] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[04:44] | Blair, I know that I’ve done some horrible things, | 布莱尔 我知道我做了一些令人憎恶的事 |
[04:46] | but I am so sorry, and I’ve come to make amends. | 但我很抱歉 我是来给你赔罪的 |
[04:48] | Amends would imply that there’s something to be mended. | 赔罪意味着事情是可以弥补 |
[04:51] | What you did can never be fixed. | 而你的所作所为永远无法补救 |
[04:54] | You’ve sworn that our friendship is beyond repair in the past, | 你不是还发誓说 我们的友谊无法修复 |
[04:56] | but we’ve always gotten through it. | 但我们总能和好如初 |
[04:58] | Well, this time is different. | 这次不一样了 |
[04:59] | You seduced Dan on the bar at the Campbell apartment– | 你在坎贝尔公寓的酒吧里勾引了丹 |
[05:02] | the very same spot you deflowered my first boyfriend. | 而且同一个地方 你还给我的初恋破了处 |
[05:05] | I would never be that cruel to you… | 我永远都不会那样残忍地对你 |
[05:06] | on purpose. | 起码不会有意那样 |
[05:07] | I won’t accept losing you. | 我不想失去你 |
[05:08] | So… I’m just gonna sit here | 那…我就一直坐在这 |
[05:10] | until you realize how sorry I am | 直到你意识到我有多么抱歉 |
[05:12] | and how much I love you. | 以及我有多么爱你 |
[05:15] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[05:15] | Sit there, quietly, like a mannequin. | 静静地坐在那 像人台一样 |
[05:18] | That’s what you’re best at anyway. | 你最擅长这个了 |
[05:19] | And what are you best at, Blair? | 你最擅长什么呢 布莱尔 |
[05:21] | Your new junior line? | 你新推出的少女系列吗 |
[05:23] | And what makes you think the Katniss Everdeen generation | 你凭什么认为凯特尼斯·伊芙狄恩这代人 |
[05:26] | is going to care about Blair Waldorf’s pleated skirts? | 会喜欢布莱尔·霍道夫的百褶裙 |
[05:29] | You’re not a teenager anymore. | 你已经不是少女了 |
[05:30] | So? Designers don’t have to be teenagers in order to influence them. | 那又怎样 设计师不是少女也可以影响他们 |
[05:33] | In–in fact, no one– | 实际上没有人 |
[05:35] | Is talking to you! | 没有人在和你说话 |
[05:36] | Just be quiet. | 安静点 |
[05:36] | The world already has Stella and Phoebe | 他们已经有了斯特拉和菲比 |
[05:36] | 斯特拉·麦卡特尼 菲比·菲罗 穆里维姐妹 均为设计师 | |
[05:38] | and the Mulleavy sisters. | 还有穆里维姐妹 |
[05:40] | Blair’s too old to be the queen bee | 布莱尔太老了 当不了社交女王 |
[05:41] | and not established enough to be a fashion star. | 名气不够 也做不了时尚明星 |
[05:44] | She’s stuck in the middle. | 她夹在中间 |
[05:45] | And what could be less cool than being a tween? | 还有什么比夹在中间更无趣呢 |
[05:47] | Well, I guess we’ll have to see tonight. | 我想 今晚就能见分晓了 |
[05:56] | I could tell by the frenzy at the auction, | 我就知道 拍卖会上你们那么疯狂 |
[05:59] | there had to be more at stake than just art. | 肯定是为除了艺术之外的更重要的原因 |
[06:02] | And then I found the microfilm in the painting. | 然后我就在画里找到了微缩胶卷 |
[06:06] | I don’t know what those numbers mean, | 虽然我不知道那些数字的含义 |
[06:07] | but they obviously mean a lot to you. | 但显然这些数字对你们来说很重要 |
[06:11] | Name your price. | 说个价吧 |
[06:12] | Whatever he says, I’ll double it. | 不管他出多少 我都加倍给你 |
[06:13] | I don’t want money. | 我不想要钱 |
[06:15] | What do you want, then? | 那你想要什么 |
[06:17] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[06:20] | Last year, Lily did everything in her power | 去年 莉莉动用一切力量 |
[06:23] | to hurt me and leave me with nothing. | 伤害我 让我一无所有 |
[06:27] | No friends, no family, no home. | 没有朋友 没有家人 也没有家 |
[06:30] | I want Lily to know how that feels. | 我想要莉莉尝到同样的滋味 |
[06:33] | That’s my price. | 这就是我的报价 |
[06:35] | Surely there must be something else. | 你肯定有其他想要的东西 |
[06:37] | All I want is for Lily to be left with no one and nothing. | 我只想要莉莉无人陪伴 一无所有 |
[06:41] | Now whichever one of you makes that happen first | 你们两个谁先做到 |
[06:44] | can have the microfilm. | 谁就可以拿走微缩胶卷 |
[06:48] | I’ll be waiting to hear your plans. | 我很期待你们的计划 |
[06:50] | And be creative. | 有创意一点 |
[07:18] | It went perfectly! | 进展非常顺利 |
[07:20] | You should’ve seen Bart and Chuck squirm! | 你真应该看看巴特和恰克不安的表情 |
[07:24] | Oh! I can’t wait to see lily get caught in their cross fire. | 我等不及想看莉莉在他俩的交叉火力下失魂落魄 |
[07:27] | You really played this out masterfully. | 你真的做得很棒 |
[07:31] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[07:34] | I am just glad this is almost over. | 真高兴这事快结束了 |
[07:38] | I missed you so much, it hurt. | 我很想你 想得心都痛了 |
[07:43] | But sometimes the partner is more shocking than the crime itself. | 有时候 同伙比犯罪本身更让人震惊 |
[07:52] | Okay, what if Nelly is right? | 如果内丽是对的怎么办 |
[07:54] | What if my line gets lost | 如果因为我不是高中生 |
[07:55] | because I’m not in high school | 或者我爸爸不是披头士成员 |
[07:57] | or that my dad’s not a Beatle? | 我的新系列就失败了怎么办 |
[07:58] | Miss Blair, take deep breaths. | 布莱尔小姐 深呼吸 |
[08:01] | Hey, B., you may not be the queen bee anymore, | B 你可能不再是社交女王了 |
[08:04] | but Sage is. | 但是塞吉是 |
[08:05] | If you get her on your side, all the other girls will follow. | 如果你把她拉拢来 其他女孩就会接踵而来 |
[08:08] | What makes you think Sage would do either of us a favor? | 你在想什么 塞吉怎么会帮我们的忙 |
[08:10] | She wouldn’t, | 她是不会 |
[08:10] | but she’d do anything to keep me and steven apart. | 但是她为让我和史蒂文分开 可以做任何事 |
[08:13] | You are apart. | 你们俩已经分了开 |
[08:15] | Well, maybe we make it look like we’re getting back together. | 也许我们可以营造我俩要重归于好的假象 |
[08:17] | I have a photo on my phone. | 我手机上有张照片 |
[08:19] | It’s not a sex tape, but it is a kiss. | 不是性爱录像 是我们俩接吻的照片 |
[08:21] | Maybe we date stamp it | 也许我们可以改一下 |
[08:22] | to make it look like it was taken today. | 让它看起来像今天拍的 |
[08:24] | And send to “Gossip Girl” to trick Miss Sage. | 然后发到《八卦天后》骗塞吉小姐 |
[08:28] | But all Sage would have to do | 但是塞吉只要问问她爸 |
[08:30] | is ask her dad if it’s true. | 这事儿就黄了 |
[08:31] | It makes perfect sense | 但也可以理解成 |
[08:32] | that he would cover our relationship. | 他为掩饰我们的关系而撒谎呀 |
[08:34] | He knows that Sage hates us being together. | 他知道塞吉不喜欢我们在一起 |
[08:35] | So Sage sees the blast and comes to me for help, | 然后塞吉看到爆料会向我求助 |
[08:38] | just like when she thought Steven was proposing, | 就像当时她以为史蒂文要跟你求婚一样 |
[08:40] | which gives me leverage to ask for her support. | 这样我就有理由向她开条件了 |
[08:44] | I’ll admit, it’s not a terrible plan. | 我承认 计划还不赖 |
[08:47] | Of course, I need photo approval. | 当然了 我还需要照片证据 |
[08:49] | Let me find it. | 我给你找 |
[08:51] | 收信人 丹 不用相信《八卦天后》 | |
[09:03] | Acceptable. | 还行 |
[09:04] | Now go. No one can suspect we’re conspiring. | 你快走吧 不能让别人怀疑我们在密谋 |
[09:07] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[09:14] | You know, I-I played Hedda Gabler in high school, | 我高中时都演过海达·嘉布乐 |
[09:17] | but acting like I’m into Rufus | 但是假装喜欢鲁弗斯 |
[09:18] | when I’m really in love with you | 真正爱的却是你 |
[09:20] | is the hardest role of my life. | 是我生命中最难扮演的角色 |
[09:24] | You deserve an Oscar, darling. | 应该给你颁发金像奖的 亲爱的 |
[09:25] | But take solace in knowing that you serve a higher cause. | 但你的目的更高尚 |
[09:28] | Giving Lily her comeuppance? | 让莉莉得到报应 |
[09:31] | Though I-I still wish we had taken the money and run, | 虽然我仍然希望当们拿着钱离开就好了 |
[09:35] | like I wanted to. | 当初也是这么想的 |
[09:36] | So do I, but this is what Lola wanted. | 我也是 但是复仇是洛拉想要的 |
[09:39] | And Lily deserves to pay for the way she treated you. | 莉莉也应该为自己对你的所作所为付出代价 |
[09:42] | I owe Lola for a lot more than just the money. | 除了钱 我欠洛拉的还有很多 |
[09:46] | I mean, if she hadn’t asked you to help transfer the funds to me, | 如果不是她让你帮忙把钱转给我 |
[09:51] | I would’ve never met the real you. | 我就不会认识真正的你 |
[09:54] | Even though it was awful to tear myself away from you, | 虽然让我离开你我很难受 |
[09:58] | your plan was brilliant. | 但是你的计划确实很棒 |
[09:59] | Well, now you have access to Lily’s secrets and influence | 现在你知道莉莉的秘密和它们的影响力 |
[10:02] | to turn Rufus against her. | 这就足以让鲁弗斯和她反目 |
[10:03] | But if I eat another waffle, I’ll puke. | 但是如果我再吃华夫饼的话 我会吐的 |
[10:08] | Now that our plan’s almost done, | 现在既然我们的计划都快成功了 |
[10:09] | can’t I please stop this charade? | 我能不去演戏了吗 |
[10:11] | Not yet. Not yet, no. | 还不到时候 不行 |
[10:14] | I mean, the–the microfilm may be our golden ticket, | 虽然我们有微缩胶片这张王牌在手 |
[10:16] | but we still have to see if Chuck or Bart are willing | 但是我们还是得看看恰克或者巴特是不是愿意 |
[10:19] | to sacrifice Lily for it. | 为此而牺牲莉莉 |
[10:21] | Come on. Let me buy you lunch. | 来 我请你吃午餐 |
[10:23] | And this way, | 这样 |
[10:24] | you don’t have to subsist on waffles alone. | 你就不用只靠华夫饼过活了 |
[10:29] | I know a small, out-of-the-way place. | 我知道一个小但是隐秘的地方 |
[10:34] | I’ll pull the car around, okay? | 我先去把车开过来 好吗 |
[10:35] | Sounds wonderful. | 好 |
[10:52] | Oh, thank God. I’ve been sick with worry. | 谢天谢地 我快担心死了 |
[10:54] | Did you find the microfilm at Charles’? | 你在查尔斯那里找到微缩胶片了吗 |
[10:56] | No, because Chuck doesn’t have it. Ivy does. | 没有 因为恰克没有 在艾薇手里 |
[10:59] | What? How? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[11:01] | She found it in the lining of the painting | 她在那幅画的内衬里找到的 |
[11:03] | before she sold it to Chuck the night of the auction. | 卖给恰克前她就拿出来了 |
[11:05] | I am so sorry, Bart. | 我真的很抱歉 巴特 |
[11:07] | W-what does she want for it? | 她要那个干什么 |
[11:09] | You. | 为了你 |
[11:11] | She will give the records to me or Chuck | 她会把胶片给我或者恰克 |
[11:13] | in exchange for destroying your life. | 条件是毁了你的生活 |
[11:15] | With Ivy, I’m not surprised. | 是艾薇的话 我毫不惊讶 |
[11:16] | Of course, I would never do anything to harm you, | 当然 我是绝对不会伤害你的 |
[11:18] | but I worry Chuck will take her up on her offer. | 但是我担心恰克会答应她的要求 |
[11:20] | Oh, Charles would never actively hurt me. | 查尔斯绝对不会主动伤害我的 |
[11:23] | Don’t be naive, Lily. | 别太天真 莉莉 |
[11:25] | If Chuck gets a hold of the microfilm, | 如果恰克能拿到微缩胶片 |
[11:26] | he’ll figure it out. | 他会衡量这两者轻重的 |
[11:27] | Let me call Rufus. | 那我给鲁弗斯打个电话 |
[11:28] | Maybe he’ll be reasonable and help me get it back | 或许他会通情达理 在伤害到别人之前 |
[11:31] | before anyone gets hurt. | 就帮我拿回来 |
[11:32] | Do what you can. | 尽力而为 |
[11:33] | In the meantime, I’ll work on Chuck. | 与此同时我会去处理恰克的 |
[11:37] | You’re not seriously thinking about taking Ivy’s deal, are you? | 你不会是真想接受艾薇的条件吧 |
[11:40] | I may have no choice. | 可能我别无选择 |
[11:42] | I asked Lily for help before. She refused. | 我之前找过莉莉帮忙 但是她拒绝了 |
[11:45] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[11:47] | What do you want? | 你来干什么 |
[11:48] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[11:49] | I’ve been doing some soul-searching. | 我一直反省自己的灵魂 |
[11:51] | That implies you have a soul. | 说得好像你有灵魂一样 |
[11:53] | That’s funny, coming from you. | 这话从你嘴里说出来真搞笑 |
[11:54] | That’s hilarious. I mean, who would’ve thought | 真可笑 谁会想到 |
[11:56] | Chuck Bass turns out to be the good guy | 恰克·拜斯是好人 |
[11:58] | and Humphrey the villain? | 而汉弗瑞才是坏蛋 |
[11:59] | Well, I-I-I really wanna turn that around. | 我真的想把角色调换过来 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry about what I wrote about all of you. | 关于写的你们的事我真的很抱歉 |
[12:03] | I’m here to make amends. | 我是来赔礼道歉的 |
[12:05] | Well, if you really mean that… | 如果你是真心的… |
[12:09] | you just gave me an idea. | 我突然想到一个主意 |
[12:14] | 爆料 瑟琳娜和史蒂文亲吻复合 | |
[12:18] | Well, if it isn’t Gypsy Rose Lee… | 这不是吉普赛·罗斯·李嘛 |
[12:21] | without the talent. | 可惜少了点天赋 |
[12:23] | I have no need for strippers or sex tapes at my pop-up shop, | 我的店不需要脱衣舞女或者性爱录像带 |
[12:27] | so please run along. | 所以请你离开 |
[12:29] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该谢谢我 |
[12:30] | That tape got you exactly what you wanted. | 那段录像让你得到了你想要的 |
[12:32] | And did it get you what you wanted? | 那你得到你要的东西了吗 |
[12:33] | Yeah, it did. My dad and Serena split up, | 是的 我爸爸和瑟琳娜分开了 |
[12:37] | which is how I want them to stay. | 但我需要那效果更长久一些 |
[12:39] | I saw the “Gossip girl” Blast. | 我看到”绯闻女孩”爆料了 |
[12:40] | Has Serena said anything to you | 瑟琳娜跟你提起过 |
[12:41] | about getting back together with my father? | 和我爸爸和好的事吗 |
[12:43] | She’s my best friend. She tells me everything. | 她是我最好的朋友 我们无话不谈 |
[12:47] | So it’s true. | 那么这是真的吗 |
[12:49] | Of course, the minute I go to my mom’s, | 当然了 我一去找我妈妈 |
[12:50] | he goes crawling back to her. | 他就迫不及待去找她了 |
[12:52] | He swore to me that things were over between them. | 他曾向我发誓他们之间结束了 |
[12:55] | I might be willing to give you some guidance. | 我可能会给你一些指示 |
[12:57] | That is, if you do something for me. | 当然 你得帮我些事 |
[12:59] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[13:00] | You’re the queen of Constance, | 你是康士坦茨的校园皇后 |
[13:02] | And I know there’s a secret society made of the monarchs | 我知道有一个秘密的小社团 |
[13:04] | of the five most powerful private schools in Manhattan. | 成员由曼哈顿的五所顶级私立学校组成 |
[13:07] | I know because I created it. | 我知道因为那是我建立的 |
[13:09] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:10] | I want a meeting with the heads of the five families. | 我想把五所学校的头目聚在一起开个会 |
[13:19] | Make it quick, Lily. | 长话短说吧 莉莉 |
[13:20] | I know you hate me, Rufus. | 我知道你恨我 鲁弗斯 |
[13:21] | You made that abundantly clear | 你帮助艾薇在拍卖中报复我时 |
[13:22] | when you helped Ivy enact her revenge at the auction. | 就表现得很明显了 |
[13:26] | Get to the point. | 说重点吧 |
[13:26] | Ivy’s done something now that goes far beyond hurting me. | 艾薇的一些所作所为现在不仅仅伤害到我 |
[13:30] | It endangers my family, my children. | 还威胁到我的家人 我的孩子 |
[13:33] | They used to be your family, too. | 曾经他们也是你的家人 |
[13:35] | W-what kind of danger are you talking about? | 你说的是什么样的威胁 |
[13:37] | Ivy’s in possession of some business records. | 艾薇手上拿着一些商业资料 |
[13:40] | They’re simple documents. | 虽然只是一些文件 |
[13:41] | They mean nothing to anyone outside of our family, | 对于我家以外的人它没有任何用 |
[13:44] | but they have the power to destroy us. | 但却足以毁了我们 |
[13:47] | Please find it in your heart to be the bigger person. | 请找出内心那个善良的你 |
[13:51] | Get them back for me. | 帮我把文件拿回来吧 |
[13:52] | If you had nothing to hide, | 如果你问心无愧 |
[13:54] | then no one could use this evidence against you. | 那么任何证据都不会打垮你 |
[13:57] | Lily, I’m sorry. You reap what you sow. | 对不起 莉莉 这是你自作自受 |
[14:00] | I’m not getting involved. | 我不想参与其中 |
[14:09] | Well, thank you for the lovely lunch. | 午餐很美味 非常感谢 |
[14:13] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[14:15] | We’re almost at the finish line, my love. | 我们就快得手了 亲爱的 |
[14:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:19] | And it looks like Chuck will be the winner. | 看来恰克将会是赢家了 |
[14:22] | He wants me to meet him now to tell me his plan. | 他让我现在去见他 告诉我他的计划 |
[14:25] | Call when you can. | 方便时打给我 |
[14:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:58] | I don’t know why you’re here, but get out | 我不知道你为什么来 但是 |
[15:00] | before security throws you out. | 你最好在我叫保安之前离开 |
[15:02] | That’s not a nice way to greet your partner. | 这可不是跟合伙人打招呼的好方式 |
[15:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[15:07] | You are indebted to me, | 你欠我一些债务 |
[15:09] | and I’m here to collect. | 我来讨债了 |
[15:11] | So unless to wanna lose everything, | 如果不想失去一切的话 |
[15:13] | you’re gonna help me defeat Chuck. | 就帮我打倒恰克吧 |
[15:15] | Buck up. It’s gonna be fun. | 打起精神 这会很有趣的 |
[15:18] | Betrayal is a bitter pill to swallow. | 背叛是难以下咽的苦药 |
[15:21] | But nothing’s worse than having blackmail shoved down your throat. | 但被强灌下敲诈之苦药却更为可怕 |
[15:38] | Dons Nightingale, Brearley, Chapin, and Spence, | 东斯·南丁格尔 布里尔利 查品 思朋斯 |
[15:40] | let us now have this meeting commence. | 我们现在开始开会 |
[15:43] | Don Constance, why is she here? | 康士坦茨首领 为什么她在这里 |
[15:45] | I’m here, Nightingale, | 南丁格尔 我之所以在这里 |
[15:46] | because not only was I the queen of Constance, | 因为我不仅是康士坦茨的女王 |
[15:50] | but I also invented this council. | 而且是这个会议制度的创始人 |
[15:53] | So as Regina Emerita, | 所以作为光荣退位的女王 |
[15:55] | it is my royal prerogative to command you to attend | 我有权利命令你们参加 |
[15:58] | my pop-up event tonight and be fans. | 我的时尚之夜 并且喜欢它 |
[16:00] | Sage, you shouldn’t have brought her here. | 塞吉 你不应该把她带过来的 |
[16:02] | This isn’t an alumni event. | 这不是什么校友聚会 |
[16:04] | Don, Brearley is right. It’s a clear breach of security. | 首领 布里尔利是对的 这违反了内部规定 |
[16:07] | Invoke the order of the secrets. | 执行秘密秩序 |
[16:10] | Order of the what? | 什么秩序 |
[16:11] | Codified blackmail. | 明文敲诈 |
[16:13] | If they don’t do what you say, you spill their secrets. | 她们不按你说的做 你就把她们的秘密说出去 |
[16:17] | Look, the rules say I’m entitled to ask the council for one favor | 按照规定 我有权利在任职期间 |
[16:20] | during my reign. This is it. | 要求委员会帮我一个忙 就是这个 |
[16:22] | And if you refuse, she’ll have no choice | 如果你们拒绝 |
[16:24] | but to reveal your affair with your drama teacher. | 她就只好把你和你戏剧老师的丑事揭露出来 |
[16:28] | Your latin teacher? | 或者你的拉丁语老师 |
[16:31] | Your father’s business partner. | 不然就是你父亲的商业伙伴 |
[16:34] | What? That’s how we did it in my day. | 怎么 想当年我们都是这么做的 |
[16:38] | We’ll grant Don Constance her one request, | 我们批准康士坦茨首领的要求 |
[16:41] | and reconvene at the pop-up event. | 大家会在时尚之夜活动重聚首 |
[16:46] | The attire is festive cocktail! | 要穿节日的鸡尾酒装 |
[16:49] | When did the queens start calling themselves “Don”? | 女王是什么时候开始自称首领的 |
[16:52] | Well, everyone loves a crown, but when it comes to power, | 所有人都爱王冠 但一旦涉及权利 |
[16:55] | the mob totally trumps the monarchy. | 暴徒总会完胜君主 |
[17:02] | You cosigned my credit line? | 我的信用额度提高是你联合署名的 |
[17:04] | I never asked you to do that. | 我从没有要求过你这么做 |
[17:06] | Ingratitude doesn’t become you, Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 忘恩负义可成就不了你 |
[17:09] | You have put so much work into “The Spectator.” | 你为《观察家》付出了太多心血 |
[17:13] | It would be a shame to lose it all now. | 现在痛失这一切多可惜 |
[17:15] | I’m not gonna betray my best friend. | 我是不会背叛我最好的朋友的 |
[17:17] | My loan will be in default. I’ll file for bankruptcy. | 贷款要是还不上 我会申请破产 |
[17:20] | And as for “The Spectator,” You can take it. | 对于《观察家》 你尽管拿走好了 |
[17:23] | Your loyalty is very touching, | 你这么忠心 真让我感动 |
[17:24] | but I’m afraid your actions have more serious consequences. | 不过恐怕你的行为会有更严重的后果 |
[17:28] | You couldn’t resist faking the numbers. | 你还是没忍住做了假账 |
[17:31] | Must be… an Archibald gene. | 这一定是阿齐布尔德家族遗传 |
[17:35] | So you have a choice. | 你可以自己选 |
[17:36] | Either you can tell me Chuck’s plan to win over Ivy, | 要么告诉我恰克赢得艾薇的计划 |
[17:41] | or you can go to prison | 要么你就进监狱 |
[17:42] | and drag your mother and grandfather | 把你的妈妈和祖父 |
[17:44] | through a public disgrace | 丢入比你爸爸更严重的 |
[17:45] | even more sensational than that of your father’s. | 公众的指责和辱骂之中 |
[17:48] | What’s it gonna be? | 你怎么想 |
[17:54] | I usually frown upon negotiating with terrorists, | 我通常不会和恐怖分子谈判 |
[17:58] | but stamping out my father’s freedom | 但阻止我爸爸继续为所欲为下去 |
[17:59] | has become my life’s mission. | 已经变成我的人生目标了 |
[18:01] | What’s your plan to destroy Lily? | 你想怎么对付莉莉 |
[18:03] | Simply play the powerful card we’ve been dealt. | 用我们手里的这张王牌 |
[18:06] | The microfilm’s enough to put her away, too, | 只要证明她是巴特的帮凶 |
[18:08] | as long as she appears to be Bart’s accomplice. | 缩微胶卷就足以让她出局 |
[18:11] | You mean plant it on her. | 你是说用这个栽赃她吗 |
[18:13] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[18:14] | You give me the film, I’ll do the dirty work, | 你把胶卷给我 我来做这个恶人 |
[18:17] | then tip off the feds. | 向联邦政府通风报信 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:21] | But it has to happen in public. | 但这一切必须在大庭广众下进行 |
[18:22] | I want prison plus humiliation. | 不仅要牢狱之灾 还要众矢之的 |
[18:25] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[18:27] | Bring the film to Blair’s event tonight, | 把胶卷带去今晚布莱尔的派对现场 |
[18:29] | and I’ll take care of the rest. | 剩下的就由我来办 |
[18:32] | Done. | 成交 |
[18:56] | Dan, what are you doing here? | 丹 你怎么在这里 |
[18:57] | Oh. Hey, dad. | 老爸 你好 |
[18:59] | I’m just, uh, just picking up some of my stuff here. | 我只是 只是过来拿些东西 |
[19:02] | But I’m–I’m mainly here to see you. | 但我主要是来见你的 |
[19:05] | I hurt you. | 我伤害了你 |
[19:07] | I-I jeopardized our relationship, | 我毁掉了我们的关系 |
[19:09] | which means more to me than anything. | 那本是我人生中最重要的东西 |
[19:11] | I’m–I’m here to make amends with you and Ivy. | 我是来向你和艾薇赔罪的 |
[19:14] | I’m happy you wanna make amends, son, | 我很高兴你愿意来赔罪 孩子 |
[19:16] | but I owe you an apology as well. | 但我也要向你道歉 |
[19:18] | It looks like you were right about Ivy. | 你对艾薇的看法是对的 |
[19:20] | I was a fool for trusting her. | 我相信她实在是不明智 |
[19:22] | Honey, I’m home! | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[19:24] | I’ll take that as my cue. | 看来我得走了 |
[19:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了吗 |
[19:37] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[19:39] | I saw you putting someone in a town car today, | 我今天看到你送一个人上车 |
[19:42] | kissing him good-bye. | 还和他吻别 |
[19:46] | I opened my heart to you. | 我对你敞开心扉 |
[19:49] | I opened my home. | 敞开家门 |
[19:50] | I believed you when you said you were protecting me from Lily. | 我相信你说你是在保护我不被莉莉伤害 |
[19:53] | At least have the decency to tell me | 现在请你至少大方地告诉我 |
[19:55] | what was true and what were lies. | 什么是真 什么是假 |
[19:58] | It was all true. | 都是真的 |
[19:59] | I mean, Lily was horrible to you, | 莉莉对你非常残忍 |
[20:01] | like she is to everyone. | 她对所有人都是这样 |
[20:04] | And what about us? | 那我们呢 |
[20:06] | There was someone else before you. | 在你之前 我爱过一个人 |
[20:09] | And I thought it was over, but I ran into him last week | 我以为一切都结束了 直到上周碰到他 |
[20:13] | and realized it wasn’t. | 我意识到 原来还没结束 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry, Rufus. | 我很抱歉 鲁弗斯 |
[20:20] | Pack your bags and get out. | 收拾东西 滚出我家 |
[20:28] | Hurry, hurry, hurry! Let’s get to the pop-up! | 快点 快 快 赶快去店里 |
[20:31] | Serena, your scheme is unfolding on schedule. | 瑟琳娜 你的计划在按部就班进行 |
[20:34] | I except to see you at my event tonight for the denouement. | 我希望今晚你能到我的活动现场来看效果 |
[20:37] | And… | 还有 |
[20:39] | I won’t mind if you’re not mute. | 我不介意你吵闹一点 |
[20:42] | I suppose I could use a friend there with me | 我想有个朋友和我一起 |
[20:43] | to celebrate my success. | 庆祝我的成功 |
[20:47] | Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 快 |
[20:54] | Don Brearley, I just saw my dad, | 布里尔利首领 我刚见过我爸 |
[20:56] | who is miserable with heartache. | 他正心痛得要死 |
[20:57] | If he is really back with Serena and lying to me, | 如果他真的和瑟琳娜复合并且对我说谎 |
[20:59] | he wouldn’t be blubbering like a baby. | 他不会像个孩子那样哭哭啼啼的 |
[21:01] | We’ve been played. | 我们被耍了 |
[21:02] | I’ll see you at the pop-up party but the plan has changed. | 我们今晚的派对上见 不过计划有变 |
[21:07] | Hey, man, I did what you asked. | 我照你说的做了 |
[21:09] | I searched the loft and no luck. | 我把家里翻了一通 但是一无所获 |
[21:10] | But I saw Ivy on the way out | 不过出门的时候看到艾薇了 |
[21:12] | and spotted the envelope in her bag. | 信封在她包里 |
[21:14] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[21:15] | No, I couldn’t. | 没有 拿不到 |
[21:16] | There was no way. They would’ve seen me. | 没办法 他们会看到的 |
[21:17] | I understand, which is why I have a backup plan. | 我明白 所以我有个备用计划 |
[21:20] | Ivy will bring the microfilm to Blair’s event tonight. | 艾薇今晚会带着微缩胶卷去布莱尔的派对 |
[21:24] | The feds will be there. | 联邦政府官员会在那 |
[21:26] | I convinced her I’d plant it on Lily. | 我说我会用这个栽赃莉莉 说服了她 |
[21:27] | Lily’s going to Blair’s junior line debut? | 莉莉要去布莱尔的少女系列发布会吗 |
[21:30] | No, but Ivy doesn’t know that. | 不会 但是艾薇不知道 |
[21:32] | I’d never hurt Lily. | 我不会伤害莉莉的 |
[21:33] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful. | 抱歉我帮不上什么忙 |
[21:34] | Thanks for trying, Humphrey. | 谢谢你的努力 汉弗瑞 |
[21:36] | The important thing is, i got to Ivy before my father did. | 重要的是我要比我爸更快地在艾薇那得手 |
[21:49] | Bart. | 巴特 |
[21:51] | You’re too late. | 你太晚了 |
[21:52] | I already struck a deal with– | 我已经和 |
[21:54] | Chuck. | 恰克吗 |
[21:54] | A takedown at Blair’s fashion party. | 打算在布莱尔的派对那搞定 |
[21:56] | But in actuality, he lured you to the empire to distract you | 但实际上他边骗你去帝国酒店分散你的注意力 |
[22:00] | while Dan searched the loft. | 边让丹在公寓里找胶片 |
[22:02] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[22:09] | If he was trying to steal the microfilm, | 如果他是想要偷缩微胶卷 |
[22:11] | he didn’t succeed. | 他没有成功 |
[22:13] | Chuck has no intention of having Lily arrested. | 恰克并不想莉莉被捕 |
[22:15] | He was planning on screwing you over all along. | 他从头到尾不过是耍你罢了 |
[22:19] | And why should I believe you? | 为什么我要相信你 |
[22:20] | Because I have someone here | 因为我这有人 |
[22:22] | who can confirm everything I’m saying is true. | 能证明我说的都是真话 |
[22:26] | Isn’t that right, Nate? | 对吧 内特 |
[22:32] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[22:38] | Luckily, I have an offer for you. | 幸运的是 我可以和你做个交易 |
[23:16] | The Dons. Thank god you’re here. | 各位首领们 感谢上帝你们来了 |
[23:18] | Now… start fawning. Loudly. | 现在 马上开始大声夸奖吧 |
[23:21] | And I know that you don’t have a limit on your credit cards… | 我知道你们的信用卡透支额度无底线 |
[23:23] | so buy, buy, buy! | 所以放手大买吧 |
[23:25] | Sorry, Blair. I called off the favor. | 对不起 布莱尔 我不想帮你了 |
[23:27] | What? | 什么 |
[23:27] | I know you duped me about my dad and Serena. | 我知道在我爸和瑟琳娜的事上你骗了我 |
[23:30] | I only brought the Dons here to be detractors. | 我带她们来是为了诋毁你 |
[23:32] | And if we say the clothes suck, it’s law. | 如果我们说你的服装很烂 那就会变成真理 |
[23:34] | Come on, girls. And remember, plastic stays in pockets. | 走吧姐妹们 记住 不要掏出信用卡 |
[23:38] | Wait. Wait, Dons. | 等下 首领们 |
[23:40] | – Dons? – Blair. | -首领们 -布莱尔 |
[23:42] | I must admit, | 我必须承认 |
[23:43] | I’m impressed the high school crowd showed up. | 我很惊讶看到这么多高中生来了 |
[23:46] | We’ll just have to see whether they love or hate the line. | 我们就等着看她们喜不喜欢你的系列了 |
[23:49] | I’ll go get quotes from them for “W.W.D.” | 我得去问下她们的意见 |
[23:51] | Oh! Wait. You know what? | 等下 你知道吗 |
[23:52] | You simply must see my accessories. | 你必须得先看下我的配饰 |
[23:55] | They’re in the corner. The far corner. | 在角落那 远处的那个角落 |
[23:57] | This way. | 往这走 |
[23:59] | You sure he didn’t see it was me? | 你确定他没有看到是我 |
[24:01] | If Rufus had seen you, he would’ve said so. | 如果鲁弗斯看到你了 他会说的 |
[24:04] | This couldn’t be better. | 这最好了 |
[24:05] | Now I don’t have to invent a reason to break up with him. | 我就不用找理由跟他分手了 |
[24:08] | This “Breakup” mustn’t undo all the work you did | 这可不能让你为使鲁弗斯和莉莉反目 |
[24:12] | to poison Rufus against Lily. | 所做的一切努力付诸东流 |
[24:14] | I mean, our efforts are for nothing | 如果鲁弗斯在莉莉低谷的时候又和她复合 |
[24:15] | if Rufus takes her back the minute she hits rock bottom. | 我们就前功尽弃了 |
[24:17] | He won’t take her back. | 他不会这样做的 |
[24:19] | Well, then we’re at the end of our road. | 那我们就大功告成了 |
[24:22] | Mm, it’s all riding on your meeting with Bart. | 成败就在于你跟巴特的见面了 |
[24:25] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[24:31] | It’s been an hour. Where is she? | 已经一个小时了 她在哪 |
[24:33] | Her phone is still off. | 她的手机还是关机 |
[24:35] | This isn’t a game, Mr.Bass. You said you had hard evidence. | 这不是游戏 拜斯先生 你说你有证据的 |
[24:38] | Don’t waste our time again. | 别再浪费我们的时间 |
[24:41] | Chuck. Oh, you’re here. | 恰克 你在这啊 |
[24:44] | Things are going horribly. | 事情越来越糟糕 |
[24:46] | Girls today are out of control. | 现在的女孩真是完全不受控制 |
[24:47] | They’re like tiny little vultures. | 她们就像小秃鹰一样 |
[24:49] | Then Blair Waldorf would be The falcon | 如果他们是秃鹰 布莱尔·霍道夫就是猎鹰 |
[24:50] | who dives in and devours them all. | 猎鹰可以把秃鹰啃得干干净净 |
[24:52] | Please. Compared to them, I’m like a turtledove. | 算了吧 跟他们比起来 我只是只斑鸠 |
[24:55] | Diane von Furstenberg(黛安·冯芙丝汀宝) 俄罗斯犹太裔设计师 | |
[24:55] | Well, at least Nelly’s distracted talking to D.V.F. | 还好现在内丽跟黛安·冯芙丝汀宝聊天 管不到我 |
[24:58] | I need to find Serena and force her to fix things with Sage. | 我要找到瑟琳娜 逼她把塞吉的事搞定 |
[25:01] | The line looks beautiful. | 你的设计美极了 |
[25:01] | I’m sure it’s going to be a huge success. | 我相信肯定会很成功 |
[25:03] | Unless I can do some damage control, | 如果我不做损害控制 |
[25:04] | there’s no chance of that. | 根本没可能 |
[25:06] | Speaking of, I need to do some damage control myself. | 说到这 我自己也有些损害控制要做 |
[25:09] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[25:10] | It’s my faith in you that’s firing me up to fix this mess. | 支撑我摆平这个局面是我对你的信心 |
[25:23] | Did you bring it? | 你带了吗 |
[25:25] | Yes. | 带了 |
[25:29] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours first. | 你先给我看 我再给你看 |
[25:32] | I’m divorcing Lily. Here are the papers. | 我要跟莉莉离婚 这是文件 |
[25:35] | You may leak them to whomever you choose. | 你可以随便爆料给别人 |
[25:39] | That’s hardly enough. | 这还不够 |
[25:41] | Lily’s been divorced four, fives times already. | 莉莉已经离婚四五次了 |
[25:45] | Who can keep count? | 谁在乎这些 |
[25:48] | I want her humiliated. | 我要她被羞辱 |
[25:50] | What did you have in mind? | 你在想什么 |
[25:54] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉衣服 |
[25:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:56] | You heard me. Strip. | 你听到了 快脱 |
[26:12] | I should have expected the typical Serena sabotage– | 我早就应该料这是典型的瑟琳娜阴谋 |
[26:16] | pretending to be my friend | 假装是我的朋友 |
[26:17] | and then sending in those mini mafiosas | 然后让那些小捣蛋鬼来这 |
[26:19] | to blow up my pop-up shop. | 搞垮我的店 |
[26:21] | Sage knows you’re not back with Steven. | 塞吉知道你没有跟史蒂文复合 |
[26:24] | I wonder who told her. | 到底是谁告诉她的 |
[26:25] | Well, it wasn’t me, I swear. | 真的不是我 我发誓 |
[26:28] | Blair, I just wanna help. | 布莱尔 我只是想帮助你 |
[26:29] | If I choose to believe you, and if you really wanna help, | 如果要让我相信 如果你真的想帮忙 |
[26:32] | then come up with a new scheme | 那就在这些菜鸟把一切都毁了之前 |
[26:34] | before those teenage goombas ruin everything. | 快想出一个新策略 |
[26:36] | Miss Waldorf, may I take a picture? | 霍道夫小姐 我能照张相吗 |
[26:40] | Look, I’ll do whatever you want, but you don’t need a scheme. | 你让我做什么都行 但你不需要策略 |
[26:43] | Your line is spectacular and it speaks for itself. | 你的系列很美 大家都看得一清二楚 |
[26:46] | And there’s nothing that Sage or anyone can do to change that. | 塞吉或者其他人都没法改变这个事实 |
[26:48] | It’s time for you to start trusting yourself | 从现在开始你应该相信自己 |
[26:50] | and accepting the fact that you are obscenely talented. | 相信自己是个很有才华的人 |
[26:55] | You really mean that? | 你真是这么想的 |
[26:56] | Yes. B., your clothes are beautiful and original, | 当然 B 你的衣服像你一样 不仅漂亮 |
[26:59] | like you. | 而且很有个性 |
[27:01] | Don’t take my word for it. Look around. | 你要是不信我说的 看看周围 |
[27:05] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[27:06] | This is the last size 2, and I liked it first. | 这是最后一件2号尺寸的了 是我先喜欢的 |
[27:08] | Sorry. All’s fair in shopping and war. | 抱歉 购物像打仗 谁拿到是谁的 |
[27:10] | What are you guys doing?! | 你们在干什么呢 |
[27:12] | You’re supposed to be hating on everything. | 你们应该讨厌所有衣服的 |
[27:14] | But we love it, | 但是我们喜欢 |
[27:15] | and devotion to great clothes trumps five family loyalty. | 而且对好衣服的热情完胜了五校联盟忠诚 |
[27:18] | Uh, hi. Excuse me. | 嗨 抱歉 |
[27:19] | Do you mind if I quote you? | 你介意我引用你的话吗 |
[27:21] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[27:23] | They like me. | 她们都喜欢我 |
[27:24] | They really like me! | 她们都喜欢我的衣服 |
[27:30] | Nathaniel, what are you doing? | 内特尼尔 你在干什么 |
[27:32] | It’s not like you to be partying alone. | 独自一人可不像你的风格 |
[27:34] | Well, that’s what I want to be–alone… | 这正是我想要的 孤独 |
[27:37] | and unconscious. | 迷茫 |
[27:39] | Believe me, whatever problems you’ve got at “The spectator” | 相信我 无论你在《观察家》碰到了什么难题 |
[27:43] | cannot compare to my day from hell. | 都比不上我这一天经历的事 |
[27:46] | So if you don’t mind, I’d like to join you. | 如果你不介意 我陪着你 |
[27:51] | Chuck… | 恰克 |
[27:52] | it was, uh, it was all my fault. | 这 这全是我的错 |
[27:56] | What was? | 什么 |
[27:59] | There was nothing I could do. | 我什么也做不了 |
[28:03] | He cornered me. | 是他逼我 |
[28:05] | “He” who? | 他是谁 |
[28:08] | My father? | 我父亲吗 |
[28:11] | You tell me what happened. What did he do? | 你告诉我发生了什么 他做了什么 |
[28:12] | What did he make you do? What… | 他逼你做了什么 他 |
[28:17] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[28:18] | Before we do this… | 在做这事之前 |
[28:20] | The microfilm. | 先给我缩微胶卷 |
[28:21] | Oh. No, we’re not actually going to have sex. | 不 我们不是真的要做爱 |
[28:25] | I just wanna take a couple snapshots | 我只是抓拍几个镜头 |
[28:26] | to make it look like we did. | 看起来像是我们做过了 |
[28:28] | All that matters | 真正重要的是 |
[28:29] | is that Lily believes she lost two husbands to me. | 让莉莉相信 我勾引了她两任丈夫 |
[28:34] | I’m fine being your Eliot Spitzer scandal, | 想让我做你的性同伴 可以 |
[28:36] | But I’m a pay-for-play kinda guy. | 但是我可是收费的 |
[28:38] | The microfilm first. | 先给我缩微胶卷 |
[28:50] | – Ivy. – Oh, god. | -艾薇 -天哪 |
[28:52] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[28:53] | My father will screw you, then screw you over. | 我父亲会毁了你 彻底毁了你 |
[28:56] | It’s not too late to do the right thing. | 现在改变还来得及 |
[28:58] | Behind the curve as always, Chuck. | 恰克 你总是后知后觉 |
[29:02] | It is too late. | 太晚了 |
[29:08] | What is this, some kind of joke? | 东西呢 你耍我吗 |
[29:21] | What in the world are you doing here? | 你怎么来这了 |
[29:24] | I know I said I wouldn’t help you, but I changed my mind. | 我知道我说过帮不了你 但我改主意了 |
[29:30] | I have what you’re looking for. | 我有你要找的东西 |
[29:33] | They say nothing inspires forgiveness | 人们总说不会无缘无故地原谅某人 |
[29:35] | quite like revenge. | 复仇亦是如此 |
[29:49] | The microfilm was in that envelope, I swear. | 我确定微缩胶卷在信封里 |
[29:52] | If you don’t find it and hand it over– | 如果你不尽快找到并交出来 |
[29:54] | All the torture you wished on Lily, | 所有莉莉将要遭受到的折磨 |
[29:56] | it’ll seem like child’s play. | 就只能灰飞烟灭了 |
[29:58] | My father’s threats aren’t idle. Neither are mine. | 我父亲的威胁不是虚张声势 我的也一样 |
[30:02] | There’s only one person who knew I had it, | 只有一个人知道我有信封 |
[30:04] | who might know where it is. | 知道可能在哪 |
[30:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:17] | Since when did you start spiking your chamomile? | 你怎么在你的菊花茶里面加酒 |
[30:19] | Oh, it’s been a rough day. | 今天很不顺 |
[30:21] | Hope this makes things a bit better. | 希望这能让事情变得简单 |
[30:26] | You have no idea. | 你不知道你帮了我多大的忙 |
[30:29] | Thank you, Rufus. | 谢谢你 鲁弗斯 |
[30:30] | What made you change your mind? | 是什么让你改主意了 |
[30:31] | Ivy’s not who I thought she was. | 艾薇不是我所想的那样 |
[30:34] | I know. I should’ve been tipped off | 我懂 我应该从那件 |
[30:37] | by the whole “Pretending to be your niece” Thing. | “假装侄女”的事件中吸取教训 |
[30:39] | Well, you always believe the best in people. | 你总是相信每个人好的一面 |
[30:43] | It’s your virtue and your downfall. | 这是你的优点 也是你的缺点 |
[30:45] | I still see the best in you, Lil. | 我还能看到你的好 莉莉 |
[30:48] | After everything that we’ve been through, | 经过了这么多事 |
[30:49] | it’s probably safe to say that we won’t be together again. | 我们应该也不会重归于好了 |
[30:52] | But we were family for a long time, | 但毕竟我们做过很长时间的家人 |
[30:55] | and that means something. | 那对我来说还是有些意义的 |
[30:59] | I’d really like peace between us. | 我真的希望我们能和平共处 |
[31:13] | Dad, hey. What are you doing here? | 父亲 你在这干什么 |
[31:14] | You inspired me to make some amends of my own, son. | 是你激发我来弥补我自己的过错 |
[31:16] | Are you getting back together with Lily? W– | 你要和莉莉重归于好了 |
[31:18] | No, I’m just returning something of Lily’s that Ivy stole. | 不 我只是归还一些被艾薇偷走的莉莉的东西 |
[31:30] | Why is this person taking so long getting back to you? | 这个人怎么这么久还不回复你 |
[31:33] | I… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[31:41] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[31:43] | Does Blair need you to come over to kill a spider? | 布莱尔喊你去消灭蜘蛛吗 |
[31:45] | I’m not wasting any more time. | 我不能再浪费时间了 |
[31:47] | So you’re giving up? What a shocker. | 这么说你要放弃 真是令人震惊 |
[31:51] | You’re right. You know me so well. | 你说对了 你真了解我 |
[31:58] | My patience is wearing thin. | 我的耐心有限 |
[32:00] | You better make this person appear fast. | 你最好让这个人赶快出现 |
[32:17] | We almost sold out. | 全店货品就要完售了 |
[32:18] | I feel like I’m dreaming. | 这就像是在做梦一样 |
[32:21] | 2 girls wrestling for last 3-button vest. | 两个女孩儿正在抢最后一件三扣马夹 |
[32:24] | I go act as referee. | 我还是去调解下吧 |
[32:28] | I have always known that I had | 我一直都知道 |
[32:29] | the most brilliant, talented best friend, | 我有一位最聪明 最有天赋的好朋友 |
[32:31] | but now the whole world gets to know, too. | 但现在所有人都知道了 |
[32:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:34] | I’m sorry for accusing you of turning Sage against me. | 我很抱歉 之前指责你用赛吉来对付我 |
[32:37] | No, I’m sorry for everything. | 不 说抱歉的人应该是我 |
[32:39] | I don’t think I was ever able to get over how hurt I was | 我那时因为你和丹约会 |
[32:42] | that you were dating Dan, which is why I acted so badly. | 一时心痛 才会如此不理智 |
[32:46] | I get it. If you’d have dated Chuck, | 我明白 如果换做是你和恰克约会 |
[32:48] | I would’ve scratched your eyes out. | 我会把你的眼珠子给挖出来 |
[32:52] | I’ve really missed you. | 我真的很想你 |
[32:54] | I missed you, too, B. | 我也想你 B |
[32:57] | You’re about to get everything you ever wanted, | 你离梦想成真不远了 |
[32:59] | and tonight’s success is– is just the beginning. | 而今晚的成功只是个开始 |
[33:01] | Well, this line was inspired by both of us, | 好吧 这个系列灵感来自我们两人 |
[33:04] | ruling constance together. | 共同领导康士坦茨的经历 |
[33:06] | This is your success, too. | 这次的功劳有你一半 |
[33:08] | I just hope that this night leads to… | 我只是希望今晚可以 |
[33:11] | the other thing I’ve always wanted– | 我能实现另一个愿望 |
[33:13] | to be with Chuck. | 和恰克在一起 |
[33:15] | He loves you more than anything in the whole world. | 他已经爱你爱到骨头里了 |
[33:17] | You’ll find your great love, too. | 你也会找到你的真爱的 |
[33:20] | Um, I should probably get going. | 我得先走了 |
[33:22] | But breakfast tomorrow morning? Sarabeth’s? | 明早一起吃早饭吧 萨拉伯斯餐厅怎么样 |
[33:24] | Yes. 9 A.M. Sharp. | 好的 九点整 |
[33:26] | Congratulations, B. | 恭喜你 B |
[33:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:31] | Lily, please! | 莉莉 不要 |
[33:34] | Don’t protect him. | 不要保护他 |
[33:35] | Why wouldn’t I protect my husband? | 我为什么不保护我的丈夫 |
[33:37] | He’s the only one that protects me. | 他是唯一保护我的人 |
[33:38] | No, that’s not true. | 不 那不是真的 |
[33:39] | You’re the one willing to go to any lengths, | 你才是那个不择手段的人 |
[33:42] | and I’ve had enough of it. | 我已经受够了 |
[33:44] | I know you wanna believe he is a changed man, | 我知道你想相信他变了 |
[33:47] | that he is a good man. | 变成了一个好人 |
[33:49] | And I wanted to believe that, too, so badly. | 而我原本也是这么想的 非常想 |
[33:51] | But the truth is, is he is a ruthless criminal. | 但事实是 他是一个无情的罪犯 |
[33:55] | If you destroy that evidence, | 如果你销毁了这项证据 |
[33:58] | there is nothing to stop him from hurting anyone, | 就再没什么能阻止他继续伤害别人 |
[33:59] | including you. | 包括你在内 |
[34:02] | That’s ridiculous, Charles. | 这话真可笑 查尔斯 |
[34:04] | He would never hurt me. | 他绝不会伤害我 |
[34:06] | Since his return, he has done nothing but prove his love. | 他回来之后 除了爱我还是爱我 |
[34:14] | You once told me my father was incapable of love. | 你曾告诉过我 我父亲是爱无能 |
[34:19] | That is the truth. | 这话一点都没错 |
[34:21] | I just saw him in a hotel room, half-naked, | 我刚在酒店房间里 看到他半裸着上身 |
[34:25] | wiith Ivy. | 和艾薇在一起 |
[34:28] | That lie… | 即使是你 |
[34:30] | is beneath even you, Charles. | 撒这种谎也太过分了 查尔斯 |
[34:32] | I’m not gonna let you or anyone else | 我不会让你或任何人 |
[34:35] | threaten our family ever again. | 再威胁到我的家庭 |
[34:38] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[34:40] | Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. | 尘归尘 土归土 |
[34:44] | Even the best-laid plans can go bust. | 即使再完美的计划也有破产的时候 |
[34:58] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[34:59] | I’ve been calling for an hour. | 我给你打了一个小时的电话 |
[35:01] | I just got your messages. | 我刚收到你的短信 |
[35:02] | Are you– | 你还 |
[35:03] | Okay? No! I’m not okay! | 好吗 不 我不好 |
[35:07] | Our plan failed. | 我们的计划失败了 |
[35:08] | Okay, Rufus must’ve taken the microfilm from my purse | 肯定是鲁弗斯把缩微胶卷从我包里拿走 |
[35:12] | and given it to Lily. | 然后交给了莉莉 |
[35:13] | I was with Bart when she called him | 我和巴特在一起的时候 她打电话给他 |
[35:15] | to tell him that she destroyed it. | 说东西已经被她销毁了 |
[35:17] | So Lily’s… still with Bart? | 这么说莉莉还和巴特在一起呢 |
[35:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:21] | And now that he knows I’m after Lily, | 他已经知道了我要对付莉莉 |
[35:23] | he’s threatened to destroy me. | 他威胁说要将我置于死地 |
[35:25] | Look, he’s scary, William. He’ll do it. | 听着威廉 他很可怕 他言出必行 |
[35:27] | Calm down for a second. | 先冷静下来 |
[35:28] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[35:30] | Can’t you see that without the microfilm, | 你难道不明白没有了缩微胶卷这个筹码 |
[35:33] | we can’t fight back? | 我们根本无力反击吗 |
[35:35] | I know that I-I promised Lola that | 我知道我向洛拉保证过 |
[35:37] | we’d do everything we could to destroy Lily. | 要不竭余力地对付莉莉 |
[35:40] | But… we’ve done everything that we could. | 但 我们已经尽力了 |
[35:44] | You’re right. I suppose we should… | 你是对的 我想我们应该 |
[35:47] | leave and regroup for now. | 离开这里从长计议 |
[35:51] | I know that we didn’t get Lily, but… | 我知道我们没能扳倒莉莉 但 |
[35:54] | The most important thing is that we have each other. | 最重要的是我们还拥有彼此 |
[35:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:09] | So Chuck’s little game is over, Nathaniel. | 恰克的小把戏结束了 内特尼尔 |
[36:11] | In spite of you tipping him off, he lost. | 就算你没有出卖他 他也失败了 |
[36:13] | Of course, once a loser, always a loser. | 当然 当过一次失败者 永远都会是失败者 |
[36:16] | Why don’t you go give your… | 你为什么不将这 |
[36:17] | s-stirring little victory speech to someone who cares? | 激动人心的胜利演讲说给关心的人听 |
[36:21] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. No one does. | 哦 对了 没人关心 |
[36:23] | You’re just lucky that Lily destroyed the microfilm | 你该庆幸莉莉毁掉了那些胶卷 |
[36:25] | and bought you a reprieve. | 给你了个缓刑 |
[36:28] | I own you, and you better start acting like it. | 你欠我一笔 姿态最好放卑微些 |
[36:30] | What, you gonna call the police? | 怎么 你打算报警吗 |
[36:32] | All right, fine. Just do it. Have me arrested. | 好啊 去报警吧 把我抓起来 |
[36:34] | Oh, you’re of more use to me out of jail… | 你现在对我来说 |
[36:36] | for the moment. | 还有点用处 |
[36:39] | You owe me. | 你欠了我的 |
[36:41] | Sober up | 醒醒吧 |
[36:42] | and get ready to pay the price. | 做好付出代价的准备 |
[36:57] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[36:59] | The line was a gigantic success. | 制服系列获得了空前的成功 |
[37:01] | Even the mannequins were stripped naked. | 甚至连模特身上的衣服都被抢光了 |
[37:03] | And now we are having a fete at the atelier to celebrate, | 我们正在工作室开庆功会 |
[37:05] | so of course I need you by my side. | 当然了我需要你陪在我身边 |
[37:07] | And why haven’t you been answering your phone? | 你怎么不接电话 |
[37:09] | I’m happy for you, Blair. | 我为你感到高兴 布莱尔 |
[37:12] | Forget me. | 忘了我吧 |
[37:16] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[37:18] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[37:20] | What I should’ve always expected. | 我早该预料到的事 |
[37:24] | The only parent who ever loved me, | 唯一一个曾经爱过我 |
[37:29] | the mother who chose me as a son, | 愿意把我当儿子看的母亲 |
[37:34] | abandoned me. | 遗弃了我 |
[37:37] | I finally had the evidence to vanquish my father. | 我终于有证据击垮我父亲 |
[37:43] | She destroyed it to protect him. | 而她却将证据毁掉 只为保护他 |
[37:47] | We’ll find new evidence. | 我们会找到新的证据的 |
[37:48] | We’ll find another way. | 我们再想别的办法 |
[37:49] | There is no other way. | 没有其它的办法了 |
[37:51] | This was it. It’s over. | 尘埃落定 一切都结束了 |
[37:54] | Well, even if we can’t put Bart behind bars, | 就算我们不能让巴特坐牢 |
[37:58] | we’ll still be together. | 我们依然会在一起 |
[38:03] | Stop… lying to yourself. | 别再自欺欺人了 |
[38:08] | We made a pact. | 我们曾经定下约定 |
[38:10] | You fulfilled your side. I failed at mine. | 你实现了你的目标 我却失败了 |
[38:16] | We can’t be together. | 我们不能在一起 |
[38:21] | Chuck… | 恰克 |
[38:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:25] | Go. | 离开吧 |
[38:28] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[39:05] | So I finally made amends with Blair, | 我终于和布莱尔和好了 |
[39:07] | and we’re in a really good place and I couldn’t be happier. | 我们现在相处融洽 我高兴得不得了 |
[39:10] | How was your day? | 你怎么样 |
[39:11] | I hate to compete, | 我不想和你竞争 |
[39:12] | but I made amends with Chuck, Nate, and my dad. | 但是我和恰克 内特还有我老爸都和好了 |
[39:15] | Wow. I’m impressed. | 真是刮目相看啊 |
[39:16] | Yeah, all right. | 是的 好吧 |
[39:18] | So now that we’ve knocked down our last obstacles, | 现在我们摆平了最后一道障碍 |
[39:21] | are we finally ready to do this? | 对于在一起这件事 我们都准备好了吗 |
[39:25] | Well, do you remember that we said | 你还记得我们说过 |
[39:27] | if we ever jumped into a relationship again | 如果我们再次陷入爱河 |
[39:29] | that would be it? | 那这也是最后一次了 |
[39:31] | That we would only get one more chance? | 我们就只有最后一次机会了 |
[39:34] | Are you sure that | 你确定 |
[39:35] | I’m the one person you wanna be with? | 我是那个你想共渡一生的人吗 |
[39:38] | Are you talking about Blair? | 你是暗示布莱尔吗 |
[39:41] | Serena, yes, I’m sure you are the one. | 瑟琳娜 是的 我很确定你是那个唯一 |
[39:45] | But whether or not I’ve admitted it to myself, | 不管我自己是否承认 |
[39:47] | you have always been the one. | 你永远都是那个唯一 |
[39:52] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[39:54] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[40:01] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 慢点 |
[40:03] | I thought the whole point of this was to go public. | 咱俩这么做不就是为了公开关系吗 |
[40:06] | Uh, what–what happened to getting fresh air? | 现在不是该出门昭告天下吗 |
[40:08] | I mean, shouldn’t we go out and get a drink or something? | 我的意思是 我们不应该出去喝一杯吗 |
[40:10] | Suddenly, I’m okay with being a shut-in. | 我突然很想要点私人空间 |
[40:18] | Let me at least get champagne so we can celebrate. | 至少让我去拿瓶香槟来庆祝一下 |
[40:22] | Sometimes the light is so dazzling | 有时候光芒过于耀眼 |
[40:25] | it’s all you can see. | 耀眼到你无法注意到其他一切 |
[40:31] | Other times, dark clouds devour you, | 另一些时候 乌云笼罩你的心头 |
[40:34] | and it seems the skies will never clear. | 似乎天空永远都不会再澄澈 |
[40:48] | But when the sun beams while the rain falls, | 但是当阳光照射在雨雾中 |
[40:52] | it can bring a bittersweet rainbow. | 就能带来一个苦乐参半的彩虹 |
[41:04] | I only have a minute. | 我时间不多 |
[41:05] | Humphrey, going rogue is not part of our agreement. | 汉弗瑞 我们的约定里可没有单打独斗这一项 |
[41:08] | Where the hell have you been? | 你死哪去了 |
[41:09] | I’m writing the Serena chapter. | 我正在写瑟琳娜这一章 |
[41:11] | What? | 什么 |
[41:25] | So watch out. | 所以要当心些 |
[41:27] | Just when you think you’re dancing off into the sunset, | 当你以为可以幸福地旋舞入夕阳之中 |
[41:30] | a lightning bolt may strike you down. | 一道闪电可能从天而降 将你击倒 |
[41:34] | X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |