时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | Your one and only source | 这是你了解 |
[00:04] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | Daniel Humphrey has just released | 丹·汉弗瑞刚刚发布了 |
[00:08] | the latest installment of his serial– | 他连载的最新章节 |
[00:10] | a chapter on our very own Serena. | 关于瑟琳娜的章节 |
[00:12] | Why would you write this now? | 为什么现在写这些 |
[00:13] | You were supposed to be different. | 你应该跟我们不一样的 |
[00:15] | What I want isn’t in brooklyn, dad. I have a plan. | 我想要的不在布鲁克林 我有个计划 |
[00:18] | I have this whole time. | 一直以来我都在谋划着 |
[00:19] | You are indebted to me. | 你欠我一些债务 |
[00:21] | You’re gonna help me defeat Chuck. | 你要帮我打倒恰克 |
[00:23] | Meet me at my office first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早就来我的办公室见我 |
[00:25] | Unless, of course, | 当然 除非 |
[00:26] | you’d rather a wake-up call from the FEDs. | 你更愿意让联邦调查局的人叫醒你 |
[00:28] | He is a ruthless criminal. | 他是一个无情的罪犯 |
[00:30] | There is nothing to stop him from hurting anyone, | 没什么能阻止他继续伤害别人 |
[00:32] | including you. | 包括你在内 |
[00:33] | I told you, no one got hurt. | 我说过 没有人受伤害 |
[00:37] | You’re hurting me right now. | 你现在就在伤害我 |
[00:38] | Lily has finally seen the light. | 莉莉终于想通了 |
[00:40] | She’s going to help me take down Bart. | 她会帮我扳倒巴特 |
[00:42] | Will you go to war with me? | 你要跟我一起开战吗 |
[00:44] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你永远不会问我呢 |
[01:02] | Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! | 大家看过来 女士们先生们 |
[01:09] | Alors, you place the orange under your neck, | 接下来 你把橙子夹在脖子下 |
[01:13] | and you pass it to the player right next to you… | 你把它传给你右边的人 |
[01:16] | but without using your hands. | 但不能用手碰 |
[01:19] | Alors un, deux, et trois. | 那么 一 二 三 |
[01:41] | Mrs. Bass? | 巴斯夫人 |
[01:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:46] | Didn’t Charles tell you, Mrs. Bass? | 查尔斯没有告诉你吗 巴斯夫人 |
[01:48] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[01:49] | Any morning now, | 现在起每个早晨 |
[01:51] | he could wake up dead. | 他都有可能再也醒不过来 |
[01:54] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[01:57] | Dead, Mrs. Bass, | 醒不过来了 巴斯夫人 |
[01:59] | like last week’s news. | 人尽皆知 |
[02:04] | Dorota, it’s time! | 多洛塔 是时候了 |
[02:05] | Wakey, wakey! | 快快醒来 |
[02:07] | Let’s hope in this nightmare, | 希望在这个噩梦里 |
[02:08] | father doesn’t know best. | 父亲并没有那么了解情况 |
[02:20] | This is the one. | 就是它了 |
[02:22] | This hovel? You’re flush with cash from your movie deal. | 就这小破屋 你作品的电影化不是大赚了一笔吗 |
[02:25] | Look. Nikki Finke put your picture up next to Harvey’s. | 看 尼基·芬克都把你的照片放在哈维旁边了 |
[02:25] | 尼基·芬克 著名文章撰稿人 曾写文褒扬哈维·韦恩斯坦 后者是著名导演 | |
[02:28] | You should be looking for a soundproof room | 你应该找的是一个隔音的屋子 |
[02:29] | and a bidet and a guest bath. | 配套坐浴盆和客用浴室 |
[02:31] | What are you talking about? I don’t–I don’t need a bidet. | 你说什么呢 我又不需要坐浴盆 |
[02:33] | It’s for me. | 可我需要 |
[02:34] | Oh. Well, now I’ll never be able to set foot in the guest bath | 那这样我一用客用浴室 |
[02:36] | without first thinking of your Geor-gina. | 就必然会想起你的”乔治小妹”啊 |
[02:39] | But you’re not moving in here, | 但我不会让你搬来住的 |
[02:40] | so you can check your fantasies at the door. | 所以你就呆在门口自己意淫吧 |
[02:44] | What happened to Philip? | 难道菲利普出什么事了吗 |
[02:45] | Something happened to Philip? | 菲利普出事了吗 |
[02:48] | What? I am a highly sought after talent manager now. | 怎么 我现在是个炙手可热的天才经理 |
[02:50] | I cannot be expected to live in a lesser borough. | 我不能住在小城区里 |
[02:54] | And Philip loves Brooklyn and he has | 而且菲利普很喜欢布鲁克林 |
[02:55] | his little Daddy and Me classes every Tuesday in Fort Greene. | 她每周二要还去格林堡[在布鲁克林]上亲子班 |
[02:58] | You’re delusional. | 你已经出现幻觉了 |
[02:59] | This is great. I’ll take it–solo. | 这里很好 我要了 一个人 |
[03:02] | Great. Great. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:03] | The only thing is that the co-op board of this building | 唯一的问题就是这楼的居委会 |
[03:05] | is particularly stringent, | 很严格 |
[03:07] | so if you want in, you’ll have to get a good reference. | 所以如果你想住进来 必须找人推荐 |
[03:11] | Right. | 懂了 |
[03:14] | Lily, I have researched all the names and numbers you gave me | 莉莉 我查了你给我的巴特海外账户里 |
[03:17] | from Bart’s offshore accounts. | 所有名字和号码 |
[03:18] | 巴特·巴斯荣登 纽约房地产界 2012年度人物 | |
[03:19] | I can’t pull up the records without the pass codes. | 但没有密码我没法获取交易记录 |
[03:21] | Do you recall any of those? | 你对那些密码有什么印象吗 |
[03:23] | I’m sorry, Charles. | 对不起 查尔斯 |
[03:24] | I gave you all the information I have. | 我把所有知道的信息都给你了 |
[03:27] | Okay. Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[03:29] | I appreciate your help. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[03:30] | Unfortunately, I need something more. | 不巧的是 我需要更多信息 |
[03:33] | I better go. I’m late for my bamboo oat body smoother. | 我得挂了 我竹燕麦身体保养就要迟到了 |
[03:36] | Good luck, darling. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
[03:38] | Lily’s information is useless | 没有密码 |
[03:40] | without the P.I.N. numbers. | 莉莉的信息一点用都没有 |
[03:42] | We have no hard evidence Bart illegally traded oil. | 我们没有巴特非法交易石油的确凿证据 |
[03:43] | 巴特·巴斯荣登 纽约房地产界 2012年度人物 | |
[03:46] | Well, it’s too bad. | 真是糟糕 |
[03:47] | Tonight’s gala would’ve been the perfect time to strike, | 今晚的晚会纽约名流在在场 |
[03:49] | with the city’s most prominent eyes upon him. | 那本应是打击他的最佳时机 |
[03:51] | Man of the year. What a charade. | 年度人物 真是个好伪装 |
[03:56] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[03:57] | What’s it? | 什么 |
[03:57] | A charade. | 伪装 |
[03:59] | Lily’s information may not be enough to convict Bart, | 莉莉的信息也许不够控诉巴特 |
[04:01] | but it may be enough to bluff a confession out of him. | 但也许足够吓得他坦白从宽 |
[04:04] | I can’t put Lily in danger. | 我不能置莉莉于危险之中 |
[04:05] | He cannot know she was the one who told me about the accounts. | 他不能知道是她给了我们账户信息 |
[04:09] | But what if Lily didn’t do it? | 如果不是莉莉给的信息呢 |
[04:17] | Are you on some diet I should know about? | 你是在瞒着我节食吗 |
[04:19] | You literally just tossed a cookie. | 你刚扔了块饼干 |
[04:21] | I go to Constance. | 我在康士坦茨上学 |
[04:22] | I know an eating disorder when I see one. | 我可清楚厌食症有什么表现 |
[04:23] | No, it’s more like nerves. | 不 应该说是紧张所致 |
[04:24] | I have my daily meeting with Bart Bass. | 我每天都和巴特·拜斯见面商讨 |
[04:26] | Well, if the stress is driving you to manorexia, | 如果压力大到出现厌食症的话 |
[04:28] | maybe you should skip it. | 也许你应该停止和他见面 |
[04:30] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[04:31] | Only reason Bart’s not sending me to jail | 巴特没送我去监狱的唯一理由 |
[04:33] | is because I’m being his mole with Chuck. | 是因为我在给他当恰克的内奸 |
[04:35] | I mean, I don’t know how Claire Danes does it. | 我不知道克莱尔·戴安丝是怎么做到的 |
[04:36] | Spying hurts me head, okay? | 间谍当得我头都疼了 |
[04:38] | Well, maybe he’ll get sick of these meetings soon enough. | 也许他很快就会不想继续了 |
[04:40] | That’s doubtful, | 我持怀疑态度 |
[04:41] | and the only thing he hates more than Chuck is tardiness, | 对他来说 除了恰克 他最讨厌的就是迟到 |
[04:43] | so I’m gonna go. | 所以我得走了 |
[04:49] | Hey, Marshall, it’s Serena. | 马歇尔 我是瑟琳娜 |
[04:50] | Uh, let me know if you hear of any sublets | 如果你知道有房屋转租 |
[04:53] | or productions that need an extra hand. | 或拍摄节目需要帮忙 请告诉我 |
[04:54] | I’ll be in L.A. tomorrow. Bye. | 我明天就到洛杉矶 拜拜 |
[04:56] | Serena! | 瑟琳娜 |
[05:01] | It is a mess in here. | 这儿可真乱 |
[05:03] | Yeah, I’m just purging my closet. | 是啊 我正在整理衣柜 |
[05:06] | A post-Dan cleanse. | 不想睹物思丹 |
[05:08] | It’s just what the doctor ordered, | 这真是治疗情伤的好办法 |
[05:10] | and a little distraction. | 再外加转移注意力就更好了 |
[05:11] | Which is exactly what we have for you. | 正好我们能给你找点事做 |
[05:13] | Is this about Bart? Yeah, my mom called and told me everything. | 是关于巴特的事吗 妈妈都跟我说了 |
[05:16] | It sounds like it’s gotten pretty scary. | 听起来真恐怖 |
[05:17] | Which is why we need to stop him. | 所以我们得阻止他 |
[05:19] | But in order to do that, we have to elicit a confession. | 但首先我们得引诱他认罪 |
[05:21] | And make him believe we have proof for his crimes. | 并让他相信我们掌握了他的犯罪证据 |
[05:23] | Okay, but how can I help? | 好吧 那需要我做什么 |
[05:25] | The last person to be seen with that microfilm | 那微缩胶卷的最后一位经手人 |
[05:27] | in her grimy little paw was Ivy Dickens. | 是狡猾的艾薇·迪肯斯 |
[05:29] | But her cell’s been disconnected | 但她的手机一直打不通 |
[05:31] | and she hasn’t been spotted on “Gossip girl” for weeks. | 《八卦天后》上也好几周没播报她的消息了 |
[05:33] | She’s probably at Cece’s Hamptons house. | 她也许住在茜茜的汉普顿大宅里 |
[05:35] | That’s the place she went the last time she disappeared. | 上次她消音匿迹时就住在那里 |
[05:37] | Why don’t we, get her back here? | 我们把她叫回来吧 |
[05:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:46] | Ivy. It’s Serena. | 艾薇 是瑟琳娜 |
[05:49] | Yeah, I know. I can afford caller I.D. | 我知道 来电显示的费用我还是付得起的 |
[05:52] | You know, I’ve been doing some thinking, | 几经考虑 我意识到 |
[05:54] | and–and I realized that my family treated you horribly. | 我家人对你的态度实在太恶劣了 |
[05:58] | True. But why apologize now? | 确实如此 但为什么现在道歉 |
[06:00] | I don’t know. I guess since Dan humiliated me, | 我也说不清 大概因为丹对我的羞辱 |
[06:02] | I have a new appreciation for friendship. | 令我重新审视友谊 |
[06:06] | So why don’t we met at the Oak Room around noon? | 我们中午在橡树餐厅见面怎么样 |
[06:09] | And, we can chat over lunch. | 我们可以边吃午饭边聊 |
[06:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | And there are some things I wanna talk to you about as well. | 我也有事想和你谈 |
[06:18] | Great. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[06:21] | She’s in. | 她答应了 |
[06:25] | William, I might not be here when you get back. | 威廉 你回来时我可能不在 |
[06:28] | But you’ll be excited to know | 但我要告诉你个好消息 |
[06:30] | that your daughter and I are working on smoothing things over. | 你女儿要和我联手把事情摆平 |
[06:40] | Per your instructions, I swiped Chuck’s phone. | 按你吩咐 我把恰克的手机偷来了 |
[06:43] | Well done, grasshopper. | 干得好 墙头草 |
[06:46] | He had breakfast with Blair at Rosemary this morning | 他今早和布莱尔在瑞斯玛[著名餐厅]用餐 |
[06:49] | and has a hotel management meeting later this afternoon. | 下午要出席一个酒店管理会议 |
[06:51] | Isn’t this getting a little bit dull for you? | 如此穷追不舍你难道不觉得厌倦吗 |
[06:53] | My ennui is of no concern to you. | 我是否厌倦 与你无关 |
[06:56] | I will not be caught off guard by Chuck’s antics | 我要顺利出席今晚的庆功宴 |
[06:58] | while I’m being feted at tonight’s event. | 绝不允许恰克来搅局 |
[07:00] | Yeah, fine. | 好吧 随你 |
[07:01] | The only other thing I noticed | 我还留意到一件事 |
[07:02] | was that he called Ivy Dickens a few times. | 他给艾薇·迪肯斯打过几次电话 |
[07:22] | Don’t try to tell me you all wanna be friends. | 别说你们突然想和我做朋友了 |
[07:25] | We don’t. | 当然不是 |
[07:25] | I called you here under false pretenses. | 为了和你见面 我们得装装样子 |
[07:27] | We need your help with a mission we have against Bart Bass. | 我们需要和你联手对付巴特·巴斯 |
[07:31] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:33] | I was locked in a room with Bart Bass. He’s dangerous. | 我曾被迫和他共处一室 他十分危险 |
[07:35] | Yes, he is, and you aggravated him | 没错 他确实是 你还曾以色诱 |
[07:38] | with your topless antics and missing microfilm. | 加上弄丢微缩胶卷 成功地激怒了他 |
[07:41] | So if you ever wanna safely return to New York, | 如果你还想安然回到纽约 |
[07:44] | he needs to be taken care of. | 一定要解决他这个麻烦 |
[07:45] | If I knew how, I would’ve done it. | 我要知道怎么解决早就动手了 |
[07:47] | We need you to be the goat. | 我们需要你做诱饵 |
[07:49] | Don’t tell me you’ve never studied medieval warfare. | 别告诉我你没研究过中世纪战争史 |
[07:52] | When the Byzantines wanted to lure a dragon from its cave, | 当拜占庭人想引龙出洞时 |
[07:55] | they tied a goat to a stick. | 他们把羊绑在棍子上等龙来吃 |
[07:57] | You wanna tie me up and leave me somewhere? | 你们想把我丢在某个地方生死由天吗 |
[08:00] | It’s a metaphor. | 那只是个比喻 |
[08:01] | We’re going to use you | 我们想让你 |
[08:03] | and the copies you made of the microfilm as bait. | 用拷贝的微缩胶卷做诱饵 |
[08:06] | But I didn’t make any copies. | 但我没有拷贝 |
[08:08] | As far as Bart’s concerned, you did. | 只要让巴特以为你有就行 |
[08:11] | It all went according to plan. | 一切照计划进行 |
[08:15] | That’s probably Bart calling you now. | 可能是巴特打来的 |
[08:18] | Start talking. | 接吧 |
[08:19] | I heard you’re back in town. Where are you? | 我听说你进城了 你在哪里 |
[08:22] | The Oak Room. | 在橡树餐厅 |
[08:24] | Coincidentally, I’m around the corner, | 真巧 我就在附近 |
[08:27] | and I have time for a chat. | 刚好有时间和你一叙 |
[08:35] | He’s on his way. | 他马上就到 |
[08:36] | The microfilm had the records | 微缩胶卷里有 |
[08:39] | of Bart’s illegal oil trade. | 巴特非法石油交易的证据 |
[08:40] | As long as you get him talking, | 只要他愿意和你谈 |
[08:41] | he’s bound to say something that links him to his crimes. | 就能套他的话 抓住犯罪线索 |
[08:44] | And make sure to record everything he says on your phone. | 一定要把他和你的谈话内容用手机录音 |
[08:49] | Nathaniel Archibald, you’re under arrest for fraud. | 内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德 你因欺诈而被逮捕 |
[08:52] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[08:53] | Come with me, sir. | 跟我走吧 先生 |
[08:57] | Poor Nate. | 可怜的内特 |
[08:58] | Playing the double agent got him into double the trouble. | 双面间谍风险高 双倍麻烦惹上身 |
[09:02] | And now that Bart’s wise to this guy, | 既然巴特识破了他的计策 |
[09:04] | the question is, | 现在的问题就是 |
[09:05] | who will he outsmart next? | 下一个倒霉的人是谁 |
[09:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:14] | My lawyers are doing everything in their power | 我的律师正在动用一切力量 |
[09:15] | to have him released as soon as possible. | 争取尽快令他获释 |
[09:17] | Obviously Bart figured out that Nate was playing him. | 显然巴特看出来内特在给他下套 |
[09:19] | And then he started using Nate as his goat. | 结果他把内特当诱饵了 |
[09:21] | Am I the only one who didn’t study byzantine warfare? | 我好像是唯一一个不精通中世纪战争的人啊 |
[09:24] | He thinks having Nate arrested | 他以为逮捕内特就能 |
[09:26] | will force me to go to him to make a deal. | 让我向他妥协 逼我就范 |
[09:28] | If that’s what he wants, don’t give in. | 如果他目的在此 你不能屈服 |
[09:30] | I’m not about to let Nate rot in jail. | 我可不会让内特在牢里等死 |
[09:32] | I have to go to the apartment and see what he proposes. | 我要去公寓见他 看他提什么条件 |
[09:35] | Will you go with him? | 你要陪他去吗 |
[09:36] | Bart’s less likely to pull anything | 如果有旁人在场 |
[09:38] | if someone else is on the premises. | 巴特大概还会有所忌惮 |
[09:39] | Of course. Chuck? | 当然 走吧 恰克 |
[09:40] | After you. | 女士先行 |
[09:43] | That’s my cue to leave, too. | 我也该走了 |
[09:44] | Not so fast. | 别急着走 |
[09:46] | You are not going anywhere. We might need you as leverage. | 你哪儿也不许去 你是我们的有利筹码 |
[09:48] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我走 |
[09:51] | So… what can I do for you, Daniel? | 丹尼尔 有什么事需要我帮忙 |
[09:55] | I have–I’ve found an apartment that I’m interested in buying. | 我看中一间公寓 想买下来 |
[09:58] | Recently, I’ve had some… trouble | 最近 我不太方便 |
[10:01] | lending money to my son’s friends. | 借钱给我儿子的朋友 |
[10:02] | No. No, I’m not here for a loan. | 不 不 我不是来借钱的 |
[10:04] | For the first time ever, in fact, I have plenty of money. | 我这辈子第一次有足够的钱买房 |
[10:06] | But I need a sponsor to vouch for me for the co-op board, | 但我需要一位公司董事为我写担保书 |
[10:09] | and I know your name carries a lot of weight in New York real estate. | 而我知道你在纽约地产界声望颇高 |
[10:13] | Unlike my son, it’s nice to see | 不像我那个不孝子 总算还有人 |
[10:16] | someone recognizes my stature in this town. | 看重我在城中的声望了 |
[10:18] | You couldn’t find a better sponsor | 让纽约年度房地产年度人物做担保人 |
[10:20] | than New York real estate’s man of the year. | 最合适不过了 |
[10:23] | That’s right. I hear congratulations are in order. | 没错 听说相关庆典活动也在筹备中 |
[10:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:26] | You know, I’ve been assigned a reporter to do a profile on me | 他们安排了一位记者在颁奖时 |
[10:30] | in conjunction with the event. | 介绍我出场 |
[10:32] | Maybe you would like the opportunity instead? | 你想接替他的工作吗 |
[10:36] | Profiles are my specialty. | 写人物传记是我的专长 |
[10:38] | Good. Then it’s settled. | 太好了 那就这么说定了 |
[10:41] | You write nice things about me, | 只要你写些我的好话 |
[10:43] | I’ll write you a great recommendation. | 我就会帮你写推荐信的 |
[10:49] | If you’ll excuse me, I have some… family business to attend to. | 失陪一下 我有些家庭问题要处理 |
[10:53] | But I look forward to working with you. | 很期待和你的合作 |
[10:59] | I’m–I’m glad to see you. | 真高兴终于见到你了 |
[11:00] | I’ve been trying to reach you since Thanksgiving. | 感恩节后我就一直在试图联系你 |
[11:01] | Oh, yeah, and I’ve been ignoring your calls, | 对 我也一直在挂掉你的电话 |
[11:03] | your e-mails, and your texts. | 忽略你的邮件和短信 |
[11:04] | Serena, please. Just let me explain. | 瑟琳娜 拜托 听我解释 |
[11:06] | Explain what? | 解释什么 |
[11:07] | That you’re best friends with Bart Bass? | 解释你为什么是巴特·拜斯的好朋友吗 |
[11:09] | Congratulations. You’ve officially joined the dark side. | 恭喜你正式加入了黑暗阵营 |
[11:17] | Okay, I’m here. | 我来了 |
[11:19] | I know that’s why you had Nate arrested. | 我知道你让人逮捕内特的目的就是这个 |
[11:21] | So tell me, what’s it gonna take to get you to drop the charges? | 说吧 要怎样做你才会撤诉 |
[11:27] | It’s quite simple, actually. | 其实很简单 |
[11:28] | Stop your witch hunt | 别再和我对抗 |
[11:31] | and leave New York for Moscow tonight… alone. | 今晚离开纽约去莫斯科 独自一人 |
[11:34] | Moscow? As in Russia? | 莫斯科 俄罗斯的那个吗 |
[11:36] | It’s lovely place. | 那是个很不错的地方 |
[11:37] | Real estate market is booming. | 房地产市场蓬勃发展 |
[11:40] | Lots of opportunities | 对于你这样的年轻企业家而言 |
[11:41] | for a young entrepreneur like yourself. | 大把机会有的是 |
[11:44] | And how long do you expect me to live in exile? | 你想要我在那流放多久呢 |
[11:47] | Forever. | 永远 |
[11:51] | You can never come back to New York. | 你永远不能再回到纽约 |
[11:54] | That’s not a deal. | 这根本不是交易 |
[11:55] | That’s a different kind of prison sentence. | 你这是另一种形式的关押徒刑 |
[11:57] | I will find another way to get Nate out of jail. | 我会找到其他办法把内特救出来的 |
[12:00] | There is no other way. | 没有其他办法 |
[12:03] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[12:06] | I’m very close friends with the police commissioner. | 我和警察局长是非常好的朋友 |
[12:10] | The only person who can get Nate out of jail | 唯一能把内特从监狱放出来的人 |
[12:14] | is me. | 就是我 |
[12:16] | We’ll see how powerful you are | 那我们就看看当你也被关进去后 |
[12:19] | When you are locked inside with him. | 还有多少能耐 |
[12:34] | If you want to go to Chuck, go. | 如果你想去找恰克就去吧 |
[12:36] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[12:38] | You were right. I need to help you get rid of Bart | 你说得对 如果我想要回到纽约 |
[12:41] | If I wanna come back to New York | 和我爱的人在一起 |
[12:42] | to be with the man that I love. | 我就得帮你们除掉巴特 |
[12:44] | We have a pact, just like you and Chuck. | 我们有个约定 就像你和恰克一样 |
[12:47] | Rufus? | 鲁弗斯吗 |
[12:48] | What kind of cockamamie love pact did you make with Rufus? | 你和鲁弗斯达成了什么假惺惺的爱情约定 |
[12:50] | It’s not Rufus, | 不是鲁弗斯 |
[12:53] | although I’m not at liberty to name names at this time. | 虽然我现在还不能说出他的名字 |
[12:56] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:57] | ’cause I’m just dying to know. | 我超想知道呢 |
[13:01] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[13:02] | The samples just came in and they are a disaster. | 样品刚刚送来 简直一团糟 |
[13:05] | I have to go back to the atelier. | 我得回工作室一趟 |
[13:07] | Don’t answer your phone unless it’s me, | 除了我 谁的电话都不许接 |
[13:09] | and do not move off that couch. | 不许离开那个沙发 |
[13:11] | Dorota will be able to tell | 多洛塔可以看出来 |
[13:13] | if there are fresh footprints on the Aubusson. | 奥布松地毯上是否有新鲜脚印 |
[13:20] | I saw your picture all over the news. | 新闻里到处都是你的照片 |
[13:22] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:24] | Bart figured out I was playing both sides, | 巴特发现了我是双面间谍 |
[13:26] | and this is his way of retaliating. | 于是他报复了我 |
[13:29] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[13:31] | Well… better now that you’re here. | 你来了我感觉好多了 |
[13:34] | TMZ leaked your mug shot, | 美国名人消息网发布了你的入案照片 |
[13:35] | and you actually look pretty cute. | 还挺帅的 |
[13:37] | Well, cute is gonna help me now. | 现在帅气可帮不了我了 |
[13:38] | I spoke with Chuck’s lawyers, | 我和恰克的律师谈过了 |
[13:40] | and they haven’t made any progress | 他们还没想出任何办法 |
[13:41] | in getting me out on bail. | 帮我保释出狱 |
[13:43] | Well, I know you don’t trust your grandfather | 我知道你不信任你的祖父 |
[13:44] | or anyone from the Van Der Bilt side of the family, | 或者范·德·比尔特家族的任何人 |
[13:46] | so I called someone | 所以我打给了一个人 |
[13:48] | who has some experience with this kind of situation. | 他有这方面的经验 |
[13:55] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[14:04] | Why are you stopping? | 你为什么停车 |
[14:07] | Hello?! Are you deaf? | 喂 你聋了吗 |
[14:09] | Will you give me a hand signal? | 给我个手势也行啊 |
[14:11] | I-I speak fluent sign. | 我会手语 |
[14:14] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[14:17] | Taking you for a little ride. | 送你一段 |
[14:38] | Looking for me? | 找我吗 |
[14:39] | Where’s Blair? | 布莱尔呢 |
[14:40] | She texted me and said she’s here. | 她发短信给我说她在这 |
[14:41] | If you’ve done something… | 你要是敢对她做什么 |
[14:42] | Blair is fine, okay? | 布莱尔没事 好吗 |
[14:43] | She’s upstairs in the atelier, unharmed. | 她就在楼上工作室里 安然无恙 |
[14:46] | She’s fine | 她之所以没事 |
[14:48] | because I decided she could be fine. | 是因为我决定让她没事 |
[14:51] | Maybe next time I make a different decision. | 也许下次我就会做出不一样的决定了 |
[14:54] | So perhaps you’d like to… | 所以也许你会想 |
[14:56] | reconsider my earlier offer? | 重新考虑一下我之前的建议 |
[14:58] | Are you threatening Blair with physical harm? | 你这是威胁要伤害布莱尔吗 |
[15:01] | Me? No. | 我吗 不是 |
[15:03] | I wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 我连苍蝇都不会伤害 |
[15:06] | But I’m not god. | 但我不是上帝 |
[15:08] | I can’t help it if accidents happen. | 如果有意外发生 我也无能为力 |
[15:10] | This fight is between me and you. | 这是你和我之间的战争 |
[15:12] | Leave everyone else out of it. | 不要把其他人牵扯进来 |
[15:13] | If you want your best friend to get out of jail, | 如果你想让自己最好的朋友出狱 |
[15:16] | your stepmother to enjoy her happy marriage, | 想让你的继母婚姻幸福 |
[15:19] | your girlfriend to continue making | 想让你的女朋友 |
[15:20] | her pretty little dresses… | 继续制作她漂亮的小裙子 |
[15:23] | then a new life on the other side of the world | 那么去世界另一边开启全新生活 |
[15:25] | is your only option. | 就是你的唯一选择 |
[15:34] | The Bass jet is waiting on the tarmac. | 拜斯飞机已经准备就绪 |
[15:37] | Go to Moscow tonight, | 今晚出发去莫斯科 |
[15:40] | then everyone you love | 你所爱的这些人 |
[15:42] | will be safe. | 就会安全无恙 |
[15:48] | I spoke to your lawyers. | 我和你的律师谈过了 |
[15:49] | The judge is refusing to set bail. | 法官不批准保释 |
[15:51] | This can’t be happening. | 怎么会这样 |
[15:52] | You’re clearly being victimized | 你肯定是因为我过去犯过的错误 |
[15:53] | because of the mistakes I’ve made in the past. | 而受到了牵连 |
[15:55] | Now don’t worry. It’ll all get sorted out. | 不要担心 都会没事的 |
[15:58] | No, it won’t, dad. | 不 不会的 爸爸 |
[16:01] | I did it. I’m guilty. | 我确实做了 我有罪 |
[16:04] | Nate. | 内特 |
[16:06] | You’ve always done the right thing. | 你从来都没做错过什么事 |
[16:09] | I can’t believe you’d do something like this. | 我真不敢相信你真的做了 |
[16:12] | Although, after the example I set for ya, | 是我给你树立了这样的榜样 |
[16:14] | I suppose I only have myself to blame. | 要怪的话也只能怪我了 |
[16:16] | This was all me. | 一切都是我的错 |
[16:18] | I fudged the numbers to try and save “The Spectator.” | 为了拯救《观察家》 我伪造了数据 |
[16:21] | So you slipped. | 所以你栽了 |
[16:23] | You’ve always stood by me. It’s my turn to stand by you. | 你一直都在支持我 现在轮到我了 |
[16:26] | We’ll go to the lender, explain everything to them, | 我们去找贷方 向他们解释明白 |
[16:29] | pay them whatever you owe. | 再把欠他们的钱还上 |
[16:30] | They’ll drop the charges. | 他们会撤诉的 |
[16:31] | No. | 不会的 |
[16:33] | The only person that can drop the charges is Bart Bass, | 能撤诉的人只有巴特·拜斯一个人 |
[16:36] | and he won’t budge. | 可他是不会撤的 |
[16:41] | Dorota, the samples were pristine. | 多洛塔 样品还是原来的 |
[16:44] | It was a false alarm– | 只是虚惊一场 |
[16:45] | merely Bart Bass fanning the flames. | 巴特·拜斯虚张声势而已 |
[16:47] | So make sure that Ivy’s ass stays glued | 一定不能让艾薇 |
[16:49] | to that couch cushion. | 离开她坐的那张沙发 |
[16:55] | Yes, this is Blair Waldorf. | 对 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[16:57] | Apparently, my town car has been absconded | 很明显 一个无耻的亿万富翁 |
[16:59] | by a ruthless billionaire. | 开走了我的林肯城市汽车 |
[17:01] | So if you’d please send another– | 所以能不能再派一辆来 |
[17:02] | preferably with a different, less devious driver… | 最好是另找个人品稍微好点的司机 |
[17:06] | No. No, what do you mean? | 没有 什么意思 |
[17:08] | I’m not still in the car. I’m right here. | 我不在车里 我在街上 |
[17:11] | Why? Where’d it go? | 怎么了 要去哪里 |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:25] | You seem engrossed. | 看的很专心啊 |
[17:28] | Oh, I am. | 确实很专心 |
[17:30] | Normally, I don’t go for… | 我一般不看… |
[17:33] | romance novels, but, uh… | 爱情小说 但是… |
[17:36] | The way you describe Serena… | 你笔下的瑟琳娜 |
[17:39] | Where’d you get that? | 怎么会在你手上 |
[17:40] | A package came this afternoon. | 今天下午来了一个包裹 |
[17:42] | Thinking it was your profile on me, I opened it. | 我以为是关于我的材料 所以打开了 |
[17:45] | Yeah, well, uh, i wrote two versions of the Serena chapter, | 其实瑟琳娜部分我写了两个版本 |
[17:47] | and that’s– that’s the nice one. | 你手上的 是那个好的版本 |
[17:49] | I prefer the nasty one you published. | 我更喜欢你发布的那个不好的版本 |
[17:52] | I’m not sure that was the best decision. | 我不知道这个决定是否明智 |
[17:54] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:55] | When I was staying here with Serena, I… | 我和瑟琳娜一起住在这里时 我… |
[17:58] | Do you wanna hear this? | 你真的想听吗 |
[18:03] | I was trying to make her fall in love with me. | 我试图让她爱上我 |
[18:05] | So I could write the ultimate expose, | 我好写终极曝光 |
[18:07] | bringing down the golden girl. | 搞垮那个黄金女郎 |
[18:10] | But while I was busy trying to win her affections, | 但是我努力想让她爱上我的时候 |
[18:12] | I realized I was still in love with her. | 却发现我还爱着她 |
[18:15] | And wrote this nonsense. | 然后就把这些都写出来了 |
[18:16] | I would’ve published it, too, but, uh, | 我本想发布的 但是… |
[18:18] | but on Thanksgiving, I realized that Serena was… | 感恩节那天 我发现瑟琳娜… |
[18:21] | never gonna take me seriously | 是永远都不会认真对待我的 |
[18:23] | unless I could show her that I wasn’t afraid of her, | 除非我能向她展示我并不怕她 |
[18:25] | that I didn’t think she was better than me. | 我不觉得自己配不上她 |
[18:26] | Bravo. | 很好 |
[18:28] | You made the right decision. | 你的决定是正确的 |
[18:31] | Yeah, but she won’t speak to me now. | 可是她现在不理我了 |
[18:34] | Let your father serve as a cautionary tale, Daniel. | 你父亲就是一个很好的前车之鉴 丹尼尔 |
[18:38] | He’s sitting over there in Brooklyn alone, | 现在他孤身一人在布鲁克林 |
[18:40] | while I’m here married to Lily. | 我却在上东区和莉莉结婚了 |
[18:42] | Serena respects you now, | 现在瑟琳娜尊重你了 |
[18:45] | even if she doesn’t know it. | 即使她自己还没意识到 |
[18:48] | You stay the course, she will come around in time. | 只要你坚持到底 最终一定能得到她 |
[18:52] | That was the idea, but it’s, uh, | 我是这么想的 但是… |
[18:54] | it’s taking a little longer than I expected. | 花的时间比我预计的要长一点 |
[18:55] | Well… hopefully, you have a few more days | 在她搬去洛杉矶之前 |
[18:59] | until she moves to Los Angeles. | 你还能有几天时间 |
[19:02] | Los Angeles? | 洛杉矶 |
[19:15] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[19:17] | Stop! What are you doing? | 停下 你这是在干什么 |
[19:19] | I couldn’t live with myself if anything happened to you. | 如果你出了事 我也无法独活 |
[19:22] | But I’m fine. | 但是我没事啊 |
[19:23] | Because I’m leaving. | 那是因为我要走了 |
[19:25] | It’s a small price to pay for your safety. | 这是我为了你的安全 付出的小小代价 |
[19:26] | But I don’t want to be safe. | 但是我不想要安全 |
[19:29] | I wanna be with you. | 我只想跟你在一起 |
[19:32] | Come on. Let’s go together. | 来吧 我们一起走 |
[19:33] | I’ll have Dorota send my things. | 我让多洛塔把我的东西寄过去 |
[19:35] | Blair, I can’t. | 不能这样 布莱尔 |
[19:36] | I have to go alone. | 我必须一个人走 |
[19:38] | I made a deal. Those were my father’s terms. | 这是个交易 我父亲的条件就是我一个人走 |
[19:46] | Just have faith in me, | 一定要相信我 |
[19:48] | this one last time. | 这是最后一次 |
[19:49] | But I-I’ve waited too long. I need to be with you now. | 但是我等了太久了 我现在就要和你在一起 |
[19:53] | Blair, trust me. | 布莱尔 相信我 |
[19:55] | – Letting me go is the right thing to do. – No. | -让我走是正确的 -不 |
[20:00] | Don’t get on the plane. | 别上飞机 |
[20:01] | Bart has already hurt so many people. | 巴特已经伤害了很多人了 |
[20:03] | I know what my father’s capable of, | 我知道我父亲的手段 |
[20:05] | but he would never try to kill his own son. | 但是虎毒尚不食子 |
[20:12] | Then… do one thing before you go. | 那你走之前再做一件事 |
[20:19] | Kiss me, Chuck Bass. | 吻我 恰克·拜斯 |
[21:04] | I have called you all here because you are | 我叫你们来 是因为 |
[21:06] | the most conniving group of scammers and schemers that I know. | 你们是我所知的史上最狡诈的骗子和阴谋家 |
[21:10] | And, Serena, you’re my best friend. | 瑟琳娜 你是我最好的朋友 |
[21:12] | Thanks for clarifying. | 谢谢你的澄清 |
[21:13] | I still don’t understand why Georgina’s here, though. | 但我还是不明白为什么乔治娜也在这里 |
[21:15] | You can’t have an evil cabal without the queen of con. | 没有骗子女王 你们能成就什么邪恶阴谋 |
[21:17] | And frankly, I should’ve been given more notice. | 说实话 你们应该更关注我的 |
[21:19] | You lost your royal status | 我在沙龙舞会上偷了你的手机后 |
[21:20] | when I took your phone at cotillion. | 你就已经失去女王这个头衔了 |
[21:22] | Ha. Phone stealing? Seriously? | 偷手机 说真的吗 |
[21:25] | That’s the training bra of treachery. | 那只是个入门小花招而已 |
[21:26] | Enough! | 行了 |
[21:27] | If I wanted infighting, I would’ve called my minions. | 如果我想要内讧的话 我就叫我的跟班来了 |
[21:30] | Now I need her here. I need you all here | 现在我需要她 我需要你们所有人 |
[21:32] | to use your dastardly skills to take down Bart Bass. | 用尽一切卑鄙手段搞垮巴特·拜斯 |
[21:35] | Yeah, but last time we did that, Nate ended up in jail. | 可上次我们这么做的时候 内特进了监狱 |
[21:37] | Do you want to go back to being the goat | 你是继续去做诱饵呢 |
[21:40] | or lend your impersonation prowess to my plan? | 还是想用自己非凡的表演天赋帮我实施计划 |
[21:43] | Blair, are you sure chuck would want you involved in his war? | 布莱尔 你确定恰克愿意让你也参与他的战争吗 |
[21:46] | It’s not his choice. | 这由不得他了 |
[21:47] | Now I want you all to get Bart talking. | 我们的目的是让巴特开口 |
[21:50] | and record him on your phones. | 然后用手机把他的话都录下来 |
[21:52] | We’ll merge your master manipulations, | 我们要综合运用你们玩花招的手段 |
[21:54] | your wanton disregard for authority, | 不畏权威 丧失底线的精神 |
[21:56] | and your brilliance at playing dumb. | 还有装傻装天真的才华 |
[21:59] | Bart Bass may be able to fool the FBI, | 巴特·拜斯或许能骗得了联邦调查局 |
[22:01] | But he has never had to face off against blair Waldorf and her bitches. | 但他永远斗不过布莱尔·霍道夫和她的贱人团 |
[22:35] | Bart, hey. | 巴特 |
[22:37] | My mom wanted me to tell you she’s so sorry she can’t be here | 我妈妈让我转达你 她很遗憾 |
[22:40] | to celebrate your accomplishments. | 不能亲自来恭喜你 |
[22:43] | All this does seem rather impressive, doesn’t it? | 错过这么棒的场面实在太可惜 不是吗 |
[22:46] | Hey, maybe you can show her the slide show when she returns. | 等她回来 你可以给她看幻灯片 |
[22:49] | I’m sure she’d love to see your travels. | 她一定会喜欢你那些经历的 |
[22:56] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:57] | I don’t remember approving that slide. | 我好像没有让他们放这张幻灯片 |
[23:01] | Well, obviously someone likes it. | 看来肯定有人喜欢这片子啊 |
[23:04] | Obviously, there’s a glitch in the system. | 看来肯定出了小差错 |
[23:06] | If you’ll excuse me… | 恕我失陪 |
[23:14] | Have you gotten this evening’s program? | 你拿到今天晚上的宣传单了吗 |
[23:17] | You look even more dashing in it than you do in person. | 照片上的你比本人还帅气 |
[23:18] | 2012纽约房地产 年度人物 | |
[23:19] | Well, at least they followed my instructions | 起码他们在这一部分 |
[23:21] | regarding this part of the presentation. | 还是遵从了我的安排 |
[23:22] | Tell me the truth, | 说实话 |
[23:23] | do you trade on your good looks to get all your adoring donors? | 你是靠帅气的外表来拉赞助的吗 |
[23:27] | How did you get Lady Alexander to give so much, | 你怎么让亚历山大夫人得到那么多下注 |
[23:30] | and twice on Sundays… | 每周日还翻倍 |
[23:32] | I bet she really put you through your paces. | 我打赌她一定让你赚翻了 |
[23:35] | Did you give this to anyone else? | 你把这东西发给其他人了吗 |
[23:36] | No. | 没有 |
[23:39] | Unless you count everybody here. | 除非你把这里的人也算上 |
[23:43] | Whatever it is you’re trying to pull, | 无论你有什么打算 |
[23:46] | I’m putting a stop to it. | 我都会阻止的 |
[23:59] | Great job on stealing the dead guy’s phone. | 你可真行 死人的手机都能偷到 |
[24:02] | Now just keep calling Bart until he cracks. | 继续给巴特打电话 直到他崩溃 |
[24:04] | I’m gonna start phase two. | 我要着手第二部分计划了 |
[24:09] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[24:11] | Serena, there you are. | 瑟琳娜 你在这里 |
[24:12] | Dan. What are you doing here? | 丹 你在这里干什么 |
[24:14] | Oh, wait! I forgot. | 等等 我忘了 |
[24:14] | You’re honoring your new mentor Bart Bass. | 你是来恭喜你的恩师巴特·拜斯的吧 |
[24:17] | If you’ll excuse me, I need to be anywhere but here. | 失陪一下 我得离开这里 |
[24:20] | Just tell me if you are really leaving town. | 告诉我你是不是真的要离开这个城市 |
[24:22] | What do you care? You can just as easily | 和你有关系吗 我走了你也可以继续写 |
[24:24] | write despicable things about me from afar. | 我那些不堪的事啊 |
[24:26] | I know you’re mad, | 我知道你很生气 |
[24:27] | but that chapter’s not the only thing I’ve written about you. | 但那并不是我所写的唯一关于你的文章 |
[24:28] | The–the most flattering things I’ve written about anyone | 我曾写过最流光溢彩的话 |
[24:31] | have been about you, too. | 也是关于你的 |
[24:32] | Oh, okay, that was five years ago. | 行了吧 那是五年前的事了 |
[24:33] | Since then, I’ve been | 从那时以后 我就变成了 |
[24:34] | the empty-headed blonde in “Inside,” | 《局外人》里的无脑金发美女 |
[24:36] | And–and the golden girl with daddy issues in “Inside out.” | 以及《局外人2》里有恋父情结的富家女 |
[24:40] | Your writing changed, and so did you. | 你写的东西变了 你也变了 |
[24:42] | That’s no reason to leave your entire world behind. | 那也没必要把你的世界都丢下吧 |
[24:44] | My world turned you from a person with integrity | 我的世界把你从一个正直的人 |
[24:47] | into a cruel satirist. | 变成了一个刻薄的讽刺家 |
[24:49] | I mean, you’re worse than Gossip Girl. | 你连”八卦天后”都不如 |
[24:50] | At least she has a conscience. | 她起码还有良心 |
[24:53] | No matter what it looks like, I’m still on your side, Serena. | 无论如何我始终站在你这边 瑟琳娜 |
[24:55] | I always have been. | 一直都是 |
[24:56] | Yeah, well, excuse me if I don’t wait around | 不好意思 我不想在这里浪费时间 |
[24:58] | to be disappointed again. | 等着再次失望 |
[25:02] | I’m moving to L.A. | 我要搬到洛杉矶 |
[25:03] | just as soon as I’m done helping Blair with Bart, | 帮布莱尔搞定巴特就走 |
[25:06] | which… you should be doing, too, | 你本来也应该帮我们对付巴特的 |
[25:09] | but you’re on his side. | 可现在你站在他那边 |
[25:14] | Hire more staff if you have to. | 如果有必要 多雇点人手 |
[25:16] | I will not be embarrassed at my own party. | 我自己举办的派对 不能搞砸 |
[25:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:20] | Excuse me, sir. Would you like a cocktail? | 打扰一下 先生 来杯鸡尾酒吗 |
[25:22] | We have a lovely sudanese vodka. | 我们有美味的苏丹伏特加 |
[25:24] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[25:25] | Just a waitress trying to serve you a drink, | 只是个斟酒的服务生而已 |
[25:28] | which you look like you could use. | 看上去你很需要喝一杯 |
[25:34] | Lily destroyed what was inside of this already. | 莉莉已经把这里面的东西都毁了 |
[25:36] | Or did I make copies? | 如果我拷贝了副本呢 |
[25:39] | You never know which one of these has what you’re looking for. | 你永远都不会知道到底哪个里有你要找的东西 |
[25:52] | Bart? | 巴特 |
[25:53] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[25:55] | Perhaps you remember my very special guest | 我猜你还记得我的特殊嘉宾 |
[25:57] | Iman Hassan? | 伊曼·哈桑吧 |
[25:58] | You did some oil dealings with her father. | 你和她爸爸进行过一些石油交易 |
[26:00] | It’s lovely to see you, Iman. | 很高兴见到你 伊曼 |
[26:02] | Although I never did any business with your father. | 虽然我从未和你父亲做过任何交易 |
[26:05] | We were simply good friends. | 我们只是好朋友 |
[26:07] | Who shared a love of horses. | 而且都喜欢马 |
[26:09] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 非常正确 |
[26:10] | How is her dear Lady Alexander | 她的爱马亚历山大夫人 |
[26:12] | living out her days at your horse farm? | 在你的马场生活地怎么样啊 |
[26:15] | Grazing away happily, I should think. | 我想肯定是开心地吃着草 |
[26:17] | I know what you did to my horse. | 我知道你对我的马做了什么 |
[26:20] | Did you murder my father, too? | 你是不是还谋杀了我父亲 |
[26:25] | I loved your father like a brother. | 我爱你父亲就如同自己的亲兄弟一样 |
[26:33] | If you’ll excuse us, Iman… | 不好意思 伊曼 |
[26:35] | We need a moment. | 我们需要单独谈谈 |
[26:38] | Tell security where I am. | 告诉保安我的位置 |
[26:39] | I wouldn’t want to go mysteriously missing. | 我可不想离奇失踪 |
[26:50] | I know what you’re trying to doing | 我知道你用那些信封和 |
[26:52] | with the envelopes and the phony phone calls. | 打来的假电话打算干什么 |
[26:54] | I’ve seen “A Christmas carol.” | 我看过《圣诞颂》 |
[26:55] | The classic tale | 一部经典的故事 |
[26:56] | of misdeeds haunting a man who didn’t remedy them. | 讲一个犯了罪的人却追杀一个无辜的人 |
[26:59] | You know, I’ve always felt that scrooge was unfairly maligned. | 你知道吗 我一直觉得那家伙是被陷害的 |
[27:03] | He simply expected people to act like adults. | 他只是希望人们都成熟点而已 |
[27:05] | And in other news… | 下一则新闻… |
[27:07] | There is no Santa Claus, Ms. Waldorf. | 圣诞老人是不存在的 霍道夫小姐 |
[27:09] | …owned and operated by Bass industries. | …由拜斯集团拥有经营 |
[27:11] | The G2 was reported missing off the coast of Maine. | 据报道G2在缅因州海岸失踪 |
[27:14] | Wait. Turn that up. | 等等 调大声 |
[27:16] | Sure. | 好的 |
[27:16] | The coast guard is investigating the area | 海岸安保人员正在进行搜索 |
[27:18] | where the plane went off the radar after sending a mayday signal. | 飞机发出求救信号后随即消失的区域 |
[27:21] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[27:23] | I hope that wasn’t the one Chuck was on. | 希望那不是恰克搭乘的飞机 |
[27:25] | At present, there was no communication from the plane. | 目前无法与飞机取得联系 |
[27:28] | A search and rescue operation is currently underway | 搜寻营救以及遇难者辨认工作 |
[27:30] | to identify victims. | 已经展开 |
[27:32] | Good evening. My name is Jason Pomeranc, | 晚上好 我叫杰森·波姆兰克 |
[27:34] | And I’m the chairman and founder of Thompson hotels. | 我是汤普森酒店的创始人兼董事长 |
[27:37] | I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you all | 借此机会 我非常感谢大家参加 |
[27:39] | to New York real estate’s man of the year award. | 今年的”纽约房地产年度人物”评选 |
[27:44] | That’s my cue. | 我该上场了 |
[27:48] | The exact number of passengers aboard the plane is still uncertain. | 当时在飞机上的具体人数还未确定 |
[27:51] | We’ll bring you more information as it becomes available. | 我们会继续跟进后续消息 |
[27:54] | And in other news… | 现在我们来看下一则 |
[27:56] | Bart Bass has been a boon to Manhattan’s skyline. | 巴特·拜斯为曼哈顿做出过很多卓越贡献 |
[28:02] | To truly introduce him properly, | 为了更恰当地向大家介绍他 |
[28:05] | It’s my honor to present | 我很荣幸地请出 |
[28:07] | the number one chronicler of Manhattan’s elite– | 曼哈顿名流传记作者中屈指一数的 |
[28:10] | Mr. Daniel Humphrey. | 丹尼尔·汉弗瑞先生 |
[28:19] | I would like to introduce an icon | 我愿为大家介绍纽约地产界的标杆 |
[28:21] | of New York real estate and a pillar of our community. | 同时也是社会的中流砥柱 |
[28:24] | He is the center of the Bass family | 他是拜斯家族的灵魂人物 |
[28:27] | and he’s a personal inspiration to me. | 他的人格魅力一直鼓舞着我 |
[28:31] | Please welcome | 有请 |
[28:33] | Charles Bass. | 查尔斯·拜斯 |
[28:44] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[28:46] | My father is being honored here as a humanitarian, | 我父亲被称为人道主义慈善家 |
[28:50] | but the last time I checked, | 但是据我所知 |
[28:52] | humanitarians value human life… | 人道主义的意思是珍重生命 |
[28:57] | and he just tried to have his own son killed. | 而他所做的却是谋杀亲子 |
[29:02] | Isn’t that why you look so surprised? | 我在这里 你似乎很惊讶啊 |
[29:04] | You put me on that plane to die? | 你把我送上那架飞机是给我送死 |
[29:16] | Looks like Chuck found the emergency exit at 10,000 feet. | 看起来恰克在一万英尺高空上找到了紧急出口 |
[29:20] | Let’s hope he can avoid going six feet under… again. | 希望他不要再次陷入地面以下六英尺 |
[29:36] | I would like to apologize | 很抱歉 |
[29:38] | for my son’s outburst. | 我的儿子太鲁莽 |
[29:39] | As many of you here know, | 你们大多数人都知道 |
[29:41] | he has long struggled with substance abuse. | 他有很长一段时间的滥用药物史 |
[29:46] | I have already contacted the Pedowitz Institute, | 我已经联系了斐滋机构 |
[29:49] | and I can only hope that he will accept | 我只希望 |
[29:52] | the help that he so desperately needs. | 他能接受这必要的帮助 |
[29:55] | Please, let’s not let him ruin this otherwise festive evening. | 请不要让他毁了这个欢乐的夜晚 |
[29:58] | Thank you, everybody. | 感谢大家 |
[30:11] | I overestimated you. | 我高估了你 |
[30:14] | you’re just lucky that security is getting Chuck | 你很幸运 在恰克造成任何伤害前 |
[30:16] | home to his suite before he can do any more damage. | 保安及时将他送回去了 |
[30:33] | At least you know Chuck’s okay. | 至少你知道了恰克还安然无恙 |
[30:36] | I still despise you, | 我依然鄙视你 |
[30:37] | but thank you for doing the right thing for once. | 但感谢你总算做对了一件事 |
[30:39] | Wait a second. Wait a second. Do you know where Serena went? | 等等 等等 你知道瑟琳娜去哪了吗 |
[30:41] | Why would I tell you, even if I did? | 我为什么要告诉你 就算我告诉你了 |
[30:43] | So you can con her into falling in love with you | 这样你就可以骗她爱上你 |
[30:45] | and humiliate her again? | 然后再次羞辱她吗 |
[30:46] | No, I was hoping after my speech that | 不 我只是希望在我的发言过后 |
[30:47] | maybe she would change her mind about me and about leaving town. | 也许她会改变对我的看法 不会离开纽约 |
[30:51] | I really hope that you’re referring to a vacation spot | 我真希望你指的是一个 |
[30:54] | too elite for the likes of you. | 你不配去的度假胜地 |
[30:55] | No, I’m talking about L.A., for good. | 我 我是指洛杉矶 永久地 |
[30:59] | I retract everything civil I just said. | 我收回我刚说的每一句礼貌用语 |
[31:02] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[31:04] | If Serena moves away, | 如果瑟琳娜搬走了 |
[31:06] | I will never forgive you, Humphrey. | 我永远都不会原谅你 汉弗瑞 |
[31:19] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[31:21] | Prison overcrowding, | 监狱里人满为患 |
[31:23] | or did they let the both of you out on good behavior? | 还是因你们表现良好 他们把你们都放出来了 |
[31:24] | My son never should’ve been behind bars in the first place. | 我的儿子本来就不该被关进去 |
[31:27] | But look at how the two of you have bonded over it, | 你们还因为此事团结起来了 |
[31:28] | so you’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[31:29] | Okay, you’ve had your fun. | 你已经玩够了 |
[31:31] | Now what will it take for you to get your name off my loan document | 要怎样才能从我的贷款申请里删除你的名字 |
[31:34] | so I can own my paper again? | 好让我重新掌控《观察家》 |
[31:35] | See, that’s the problem with this generation. | 看 这就是这代人的问题 |
[31:38] | They’re so entitled. They don’t even say “Please.” | 他们嚣张到连个”请”字都不会说 |
[31:40] | Nate worked his ass off to build that paper. | 内特倾尽全力创建《观察家》 |
[31:43] | He never asked you to cosign for him | 他从来没要求你为他担保 |
[31:45] | and he’s not asking for charity now. | 他现在也不是在要求施舍 |
[31:47] | We’ll pay whatever it’s worth. | 不管付多少钱都可以 |
[31:53] | A million dollars. | 一百万美金 |
[31:55] | Done. | 成交 |
[31:56] | I’m kidding. It’s not for sale. | 我在开玩笑 又不是真要交易 |
[31:58] | The amount of enjoyment I plan on getting watching Nate squirm? | 我就这么看着内特惴惴不安真是乐趣无限 |
[32:01] | Priceless. | 这可是无价的 |
[32:02] | Come on, Bart. | 得了 巴特 |
[32:03] | Don’t do this to my kid. | 别这样对我儿子 |
[32:06] | Enjoy yourselves tonight, Archibalds. | 今晚好好享受吧 阿齐布尔德 |
[32:08] | Drinks are on me. | 酒水免费 |
[32:18] | Please tell me that you are heading home | 请告诉我你是打算在艰难的一天之后 |
[32:20] | to get a good night’s sleep after a trying day | 回家好好睡上一觉 |
[32:23] | And not picking up your bags and going to the airport. | 而不是拎包直奔机场 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry, Blair. You know I’m terrible at good-byes. | 抱歉 布莱尔 你知道我不擅长告别 |
[32:28] | Well, I won’t let you say one now. | 我也不会让你现在告别 |
[32:32] | I know that things are bad, | 我知道情况很糟糕 |
[32:34] | but they’re never as bad as you think. | 但永远没有你想的那么严重 |
[32:37] | You were the one who taught me that. | 你就是教给我这个道理的人啊 |
[32:38] | Do you remember junior year, | 还记得高中三年级那年 |
[32:40] | when I was standing out on that helipad, | 我正站在直升机场 |
[32:42] | ready to flee to Europe | 因为滥交怀孕的流言 |
[32:43] | after my “Who’s the daddy?” pregnancy scandal? | 准备逃往欧洲吗 |
[32:45] | And you weren’t even pregnant. | 但你并非真的怀孕 |
[32:48] | You know, we can laugh about it now because… | 我们现在之所以能一笑而过 |
[32:51] | you didn’t let me go. | 是因为你阻止了我离开 |
[32:54] | You told me that the scandal always passes, | 你告诉过我丑闻总会过去 |
[32:56] | and so will Dan’s expose. | 丹的爆料文章也会如此 |
[32:58] | Not as long as I live here. | 只要我还在这里 丑闻就不会过去 |
[33:00] | In Los Angeles, no one cares if I date the wrong guy. | 在洛杉矶 没人关心我是否和不恰当的人约会 |
[33:03] | I mean, they don’t care about anything I do. | 我做什么他们都不会关心 |
[33:05] | I have the chance to reinvent myself. | 我有机会破茧重生 |
[33:07] | Reinvention is for starlets from trailer parks | 破茧重生是用来形容那些住在活动房屋 |
[33:09] | who want to be you. | 想成为你的小明星 |
[33:11] | Seriously, do you know | 说真的 你知道 |
[33:12] | how few friendships make it out of high school? | 高中毕业后还能成为朋友的机率有多小吗 |
[33:14] | We finally got to the good part. You can’t leave now. | 我们总会柳暗花明 你现在不能离开 |
[33:18] | But you were the one that said | 但你说过 |
[33:19] | we’re better when we have our own territories. | 如果我们拥有不同的势力范围会更好 |
[33:21] | Remember Paris? Right bank, left bank? | 还记得巴黎吗 你有右岸 我在左岸 |
[33:22] | Well, then move to the west side and we’ll meet in Central Park! | 不如你就搬去西区 我们在中央公园会面 |
[33:25] | And when we do, | 这样的话 |
[33:26] | there will be enough light for both of us to shine. | 我们就彼此都有足够空间去闪耀 |
[33:30] | Yeah, but I’d still be living in my own shadow. | 是 但我还是会活在自己的阴影中 |
[33:33] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:35] | But… | 但是 |
[33:37] | There’s no Sarabeth’s in L.A. | 洛杉矶没有莎拉贝斯[纽约著名早午餐餐馆] |
[33:40] | Or Serendipity. | 也没有奇缘餐厅[S常去的餐厅] |
[33:42] | Or me. | 也没有我 |
[33:46] | Please just think about it. | 请再考虑考虑吧 |
[34:09] | Leave a message, and I’ll listen to it. | 留言吧 我会听的 |
[34:11] | Hey, it’s me. Why aren’t you answering your phone? | 是我 你为什么不接电话 |
[34:15] | 通话记录 布莱尔·霍道夫 | |
[34:20] | Thank you for waiting. | 多谢你等我 |
[34:21] | I had no choice. Your guards locked me out. | 我别无选择 你的保安把我扣住了 |
[34:26] | I wanted for us to have a chance to talk privately. | 我不过是希望有机会私下谈谈 |
[34:40] | You know, I knew you were cold and ruthless, | 我知道你既冷漠又无情 |
[34:43] | but I never thought you’d try to kill your own son. | 但万万没想到你连自己的儿子也要杀 |
[34:46] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[34:47] | Your friend is out of jail. | 你朋友不必入狱 |
[34:50] | You were supposed to be on a plane to Russia. | 但你必须飞去俄罗斯 |
[34:52] | You never intended for me to make it to Moscow. | 你从没打算让我安全抵达莫斯科 |
[34:56] | You arranged for the pilot to parachute to safety | 你为飞行员准备了降落伞 |
[35:00] | while I was left to die on the plane. | 却留我在飞机上等死 |
[35:07] | You have always had a wonderfully vivid imagination. | 你总是想象力如此丰富 |
[35:14] | But I warned you earlier… | 但我之前警告过你 |
[35:17] | accidents can happen. | 意外无处不在 |
[35:21] | We should work together more often. | 我们应该多多合作 |
[35:23] | I’m just over coddling creative types. | 姐就喜欢创新型人才 |
[35:26] | There’s a whole untapped niche in schemers for hire. | 刚好我手上缺几个阴谋家 |
[35:28] | Have you seen Chuck? | 有谁看到恰克了吗 |
[35:29] | Bart said that security took him home, | 巴特说保安把他送回家了 |
[35:31] | but I called Nate. | 但我打给内特 |
[35:32] | Chuck’s not there and he’s not answering his phone. | 恰克没回去也不接电话 |
[35:34] | Well, he’s here somewhere. He hasn’t left the building. | 他在附近 还没有离开这栋楼 |
[35:36] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[35:36] | The security guards at the exits are under strict instructions | 我们给门口保安下过严格指令 |
[35:39] | to inform us of all Bass departures. | 如果拜斯离开会通知我们 |
[35:41] | I have my ways of insuring their loyalty. | 我有方法保证他们的绝对忠诚 |
[35:44] | Where’s Bart? | 巴特在哪 |
[35:45] | Last time I saw him, he was getting on the elevator. | 我之前见他进了电梯 |
[35:51] | All I’ve been trying to do for the past two years is just… | 两年来我一直想要 |
[35:54] | Build something that I can be proud of. | 做一些让自己感到自豪的事 |
[35:58] | Instead, I lost it, | 而现在什么也没了 |
[36:00] | And my reputation and… | 我的名声 还有 |
[36:03] | Most of my trust fund. | 大部分信托基金 |
[36:08] | Sorry I wasn’t there for you sooner, son. | 抱歉我之前没早点陪在你身边 儿子 |
[36:13] | Just never wanted you to end up like me. | 从没想过让你步我的后尘 |
[36:16] | Hey. You didn’t end up so bad. | 你也没那么糟 |
[36:24] | Whatever you decide to set your mind to next, | 无论你接下来准备怎么做 |
[36:27] | I know you can achieve it. | 我相信你都会成功的 |
[36:29] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢你 老爸 |
[36:52] | Your dad’s right, you know. | 你知道吗 你爸爸是对的 |
[36:54] | You can start over. | 你可以重新开始 |
[36:56] | When I first met you, | 我第一次见到你时 |
[36:57] | you had the perfect story to get new york’s attention. | 你用最火的故事吸引了全纽约的目光 |
[37:00] | What, gossip girl’s identity? | 什么 曝光八卦天后吗 |
[37:03] | I promised her I’d stop looking | 我答应过她 |
[37:05] | after if she helped find Serena. | 如果她帮忙找到瑟琳娜 我就不再追查她 |
[37:06] | Who knew she was perfectly fine. | 而她很清楚瑟琳娜没事 |
[37:08] | She set you up to protect herself. | 她为了保全自己而设计你 |
[37:10] | What do you have to lose | 现在就算你重新追查下去 |
[37:11] | by going through your research one more time? | 你也不会有什么损失了 |
[37:16] | Nothing anymore. | 我确实一无所有了 |
[37:19] | In fact, I, uh… | 事实上 我 |
[37:21] | I brought it home | 我把它带回了家 |
[37:22] | so that no one at “The Spectator” would find it. | 这样《观察家》的人就不会找到它 |
[37:31] | Garcon, where are the stairs? | 服务生 楼梯在哪儿 |
[37:34] | The elevators are taking forever. | 电梯怎么这么慢 |
[37:45] | What are you doing here? And with a suitcase? | 你怎么在这儿 还提着行李 |
[37:47] | I got an apartment in the building. | 我在这个公寓买了一套房子 |
[37:50] | What? | 什么 |
[37:50] | I finally realized where I wanna be, | 我终于发现自己想要的归属 |
[37:53] | and it’s here, where you are. | 就在这儿 有你的地方 |
[37:55] | Where I used to be. | 确切地说是我曾待过的地方 |
[37:56] | I have no interest in being anywhere around here anymore. | 我再也不想待在这里了 |
[37:58] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[38:00] | You run away to–to Spain, | 你逃到过西班牙 |
[38:02] | Upstate, boarding school, Santorini. | 纽约州北部 寄宿学校 圣托里尼 |
[38:04] | You always come back. | 最后你总是回来了 |
[38:05] | Well, that was then. | 好吧 那是以前 |
[38:07] | That was before I knew | 那是在我知道 |
[38:08] | what this place could do to people, | 这个地方究竟会把人变成什么样子 |
[38:10] | before I saw it turn you into Bart Bass. | 在我看到它把你变成巴特·拜斯之前 |
[38:12] | I’m not Bart. | 我不是巴特 |
[38:14] | But what’s wrong with wanting power? You have it. | 想要获得权利有什么错 你就有权利 |
[38:16] | Maybe if you stopped hating it, | 也许当你停止厌恶它的同时 |
[38:18] | you’d stop hating yourself. | 也会停止讨厌你自己 |
[38:19] | Then you can finally be happy where–where you belong. | 最后你会欣然接受自己所处的环境 |
[38:22] | Okay, you know what? | 听着 |
[38:22] | I have no interest in being psychoanalyzed by my evil biographer. | 我不想让我那刻薄的传记作家给我做心理辅导 |
[38:27] | Serena, I know I’ve hurt you, | 瑟琳娜 我知道我伤害过你 |
[38:30] | but I still love you. | 但我仍然爱着你 |
[38:32] | I’ve lost track of it at times. | 我只是偶尔迷失了自己 |
[38:33] | I’ve made mistakes– | 我犯了错 |
[38:34] | I’ve made massive, heartbreaking mistakes– | 不可饶恕的伤人的错误 |
[38:37] | But I’ve never stopped loving you. | 但我从没停止过爱你 |
[38:41] | Well, excuse me if I don’t fall for that, | 抱歉但我可能再不会被这些话 |
[38:44] | or you, ever again. | 或者你 打动了 |
[38:44] | Please, just… | 拜托了 只要 |
[38:46] | If you come upstairs for a second, | 如果你能上楼一小会儿 |
[38:48] | I have something I can show you that’ll prove it. | 我就能证明给你看 |
[38:50] | I’ve seen all I need to see. | 我已经看得够多了 |
[38:53] | I have a plane waiting. | 我还要赶飞机 |
[39:25] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[39:27] | Did you try to have me killed | 你要杀死我 |
[39:30] | because you hate me so much | 是因为你对我恨之入骨 |
[39:32] | or because I know too much? | 还是因为我知道的太多 |
[39:37] | You know, no matter how hard I have tried | 你知道吗 不论我花多大努力 |
[39:40] | to turn you into a man, | 想将你培养成真正的男人 |
[39:42] | it still remains the one big failure of my life. | 都无法成功 |
[39:46] | You’re not a man. | 你也算不上个真正的男人 |
[39:48] | A man accepts responsibility for his actions. | 一个男人应该为自己的行为负责 |
[39:53] | A man takes care of his family. | 一个男人会照顾他的家庭 |
[39:55] | A man doesn’t pay a mother to abandon her child | 一个男人不会买通母亲遗弃她的孩子 |
[40:00] | and then tell that child his mother is dead. | 然后告诉孩子他的母亲已经死了 |
[40:04] | A man doesn’t try to have his own son killed! | 一个男人更不会去谋杀自己的孩子 |
[40:12] | But you can tell the police what kind of a man you are. | 但你可以告诉警察你是怎样一个人 |
[40:17] | Your naivete is adorable. | 你真是天真到家了 |
[40:20] | Even if I didn’t have the police commissioner in my pocket, | 即使我没有警察局长的关照 |
[40:23] | who do you think they’re gonna believe? Huh? | 你以为他们会相信谁的话 |
[40:26] | The man of the year | 是年度风云人物 |
[40:27] | or some sad, | 还是这个悲哀 |
[40:29] | pathetic, | 可怜的 |
[40:30] | little boy?! | 小男孩 |
[40:41] | Chuck… | 恰克 |
[40:47] | Give me your hand! | 帮我一把 |
[40:49] | You know I’m all talk! | 你知道我只是说说而已 |
[40:51] | I would never really hurt you! | 我永远不会真的伤害你 |
[40:53] | Everything you say is a lie! | 你说的一切都是谎言 |
[40:56] | Charles, | 查尔斯 |
[40:57] | this isn’t who you are. | 这不是你的本性 |
[41:04] | Please, son! | 救救我 儿子 |
[41:17] | Come on. We have to get out of here. | 快点 我们得离开这儿 |