时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And who am I? | 我是谁 |
[00:03] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 这个秘密我绝不会透露 |
[00:06] | You know you love me. | 你知道你是爱我的 |
[00:08] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |
[00:12] | I need your passion for social upheaval | 我需要你对社会动乱的一贯热情 |
[00:14] | to help me write the book about the upper east side. | 帮我完成一本上东区主题的书 |
[00:18] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我所想的 |
[00:19] | Are you sure that I’m the one person you wanna be with? | 你确定我是那个你想共度一生的人吗 |
[00:22] | You have always been the one. | 你永远都是那唯一之选 |
[00:24] | Daniel Humphrey has just released the latest installment | 丹·汉弗瑞刚刚发布了他连载的最新章节 |
[00:27] | of his serial–a chapter on our very own Serena. | 关于瑟琳娜的章节 |
[00:30] | Why would you write this now? | 为什么现在写这些 |
[00:31] | You were supposed to be different. | 你应该跟我们不一样的 |
[00:32] | I used to be. | 我曾经是 |
[00:34] | Got me nowhere. | 但那让我一无所有 |
[00:34] | So now I’m the same. | 所以我现在和你们一样了 |
[00:35] | What I want isn’t in brooklyn. I have a plan. | 我要的不是待在布鲁克林 我有计划 |
[00:38] | I have this whole time. | 我一直都在心里谋划着 |
[00:39] | I wrote two versions of the Serena chapter, | 关于瑟琳娜部分我写了两个版本 |
[00:40] | and that’s– that’s the nice one. | 你手上的 是那个好的版本 |
[00:42] | I prefer the nasty one you published. | 我更喜欢你发布的那个不好的版本 |
[00:44] | I know I’ve hurt you, | 我知道我伤害过你 |
[00:45] | but I’ve never stopped loving you. | 但我从没停止爱你 |
[00:46] | Well, excuse me if I don’t fall for that, | 抱歉 但我可能再不会被这些话 |
[00:48] | or you, ever again. | 或者你 打动了 |
[00:52] | When I first met you, | 我第一次见到你时 |
[00:52] | you had the perfect story to get new york’s attention. | 你用最火的故事吸引了全纽约的目光 |
[00:54] | What, gossip girl’s identity? | 什么 曝光八卦天后吗 |
[00:56] | I promised her I’d stop looking | 我答应过她 如果她 |
[00:56] | after she helped find Serena. | 帮忙找到瑟琳娜 我就不再追查 |
[00:58] | She set you up to protect herself. | 她为了保全自己而设计你 |
[01:01] | What do you have to lose | 现在就算你重新追查下去 |
[01:01] | by going through your research one more time? | 你也不会有什么损失了 |
[01:03] | So… Lily’s still with Bart? | 这么说莉莉还和巴特在一起呢 |
[01:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:07] | The only thing that matters is that you finally know the truth. | 最重要的是 你终于知道了真相 |
[01:10] | I do, and I’m sorry. | 是啊 很抱歉 |
[01:11] | What on earth do you have to be sorry for? | 你到底是为什么道歉 |
[01:14] | It won’t be much longer, I promise. | 不会耽搁太久了 我保证 |
[01:16] | I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[01:17] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我还要跟你说多少次 |
[01:18] | Bart is not stupid enough to leave any evidence. | 巴特不会傻到留下任何证据的 |
[01:21] | Stop your witch hunt | 别再和我对抗 |
[01:23] | and leave New York for Moscow tonight. | 今晚离开纽约去莫斯科 |
[01:25] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[01:26] | I couldn’t live with myself if anything happened to you. | 如果你出了事 我也无法独活 |
[01:28] | Don’t get on the plane. | 别上飞机 |
[01:30] | I made a deal. Those were my father’s terms. | 这是交易 我父亲的条件就是我独自走 |
[01:32] | The coast guard is investigating the area | 海岸安保人员正在进行搜索 |
[01:34] | where the plane went off the radar | 飞机发出求救信号后 |
[01:35] | after sending a mayday signal. | 随即消失的区域 |
[01:37] | I hope that wasn’t the one Chuck was on. | 希望那不是恰克搭乘的飞机 |
[01:38] | He just tried to have his own son killed. | 他所做的却是谋杀亲子 |
[01:40] | Who do you think they’re gonna believe, | 你以为他们会相信谁的话 |
[01:41] | the man of the year | 是年度风云人物 |
[01:43] | or some sad, | 还是这个悲哀 |
[01:45] | pathetic, | 可怜的 |
[01:45] | little boy?! | 小男孩 |
[01:53] | No! | 不 |
[01:55] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[01:58] | Give me your hand! | 帮我一把 |
[02:01] | You know I’m all talk. | 你知道我只是说说而已 |
[02:02] | I would never really hurt you. | 我永远不会真的伤害你 |
[02:04] | Everything you say is a lie! | 你说的一切都是谎言 |
[02:07] | Charles, this isn’t who you are. | 查尔斯 这不是你的本性 |
[02:13] | Please, son! | 救救我 儿子 |
[02:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:22] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[02:27] | 巴萨罗姆·拜斯 2012纽约地产界风云人物 | |
[02:31] | Guys, there’s a situation. | 伙计们 出了点情况 |
[03:01] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[03:02] | There’s a body. | 有具尸体 |
[03:02] | A body? Whose? | 尸体 是谁 |
[03:04] | I can’t tell you that. | 无可奉告 |
[03:11] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:13] | Do what you need to do. | 做你该做的 |
[03:14] | Don’t tell anyone you talked to me. | 别告诉任何人 我跟你说话了 |
[03:17] | Arthur’s stuck out front. | 亚瑟被困在前面了 |
[03:18] | They’re stopping all the cars from the event. | 他们把所有参加聚会的车都拦了下来 |
[03:22] | Give me the phone. | 把手机给我 |
[03:24] | Why don’t you let me help you? | 为什么不让我帮你 |
[03:25] | I know a lot of people here. | 我认识这里的很多人 |
[03:27] | If you can just give me a name… | 只要你给我个名字 |
[03:28] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你问的太多了 |
[03:29] | Maybe you should give me your name. | 或许你应该告诉我你的名字 |
[03:33] | I have to take this. | 我得去接这个 |
[03:37] | Here’s a lovely young woman | 这个可爱的年轻小姐 |
[03:38] | who will tell everything that she knows… | 会把知道的事情都告诉你 |
[03:40] | which is nothing. | 其实她什么都不知道 |
[03:56] | Are you Arthur? | 你是亚瑟吗 |
[04:15] | 发送给达芙妮:我明天会把最终章节给你 在这之前要等一个人回到我身边 | |
[04:42] | Excuse me, would you tell the pilot | 抱歉 你能告诉飞行员 |
[04:44] | I’m gonna need another moment, please? Thank you. | 我还要再等一会吗 谢谢 |
[04:46] | When you’re ready. | 一切听您的 |
[04:52] | You dug up a lot of good dirt. | 你挖出了很多好故事 |
[04:53] | We just have to sift through it again. | 我们只需要筛选一遍 |
[04:55] | You know the history. I’m a fresh set of eyes. | 你知晓往事 我眼神犀利 |
[04:56] | The answer to “Who is gossip girl?” | 八卦天后真实的身份 |
[04:58] | is right on this table. | 就在这个桌子上 |
[04:59] | Wait. What? Ivy says I need to turn on the tv. | 等等 艾薇让我打开电视 |
[05:06] | We’re told a man has been found dead outside an event | 我们得知在纽约地产界庆祝 |
[05:09] | where the Manhattan real estate community was gathering | 巴萨罗姆·拜斯获得年度风云人物 |
[05:12] | to honor their man of the year, Bartholomew Bass. | 的聚会现场外发现了一具尸体 |
[05:15] | The name of the deceased is being withheld… | 死者姓名需在家庭成员 |
[05:17] | until family members can be notified. | 被通知后才能对外公开 |
[05:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:27] | Yes, this is Mrs. Bass. | 对 我是拜斯女士 |
[05:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:35] | You’ve reached William. Please leave a message. | 我是威廉 请留言 |
[05:37] | Hey, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[05:39] | So you know how as long as Bart Bass was around, | 你知道只要有巴特·拜斯在 |
[05:42] | It wasn’t safe to come to the city? | 来城里就不会很安全 |
[05:45] | Well, it’s safe now. | 现在就不用担心了 |
[05:47] | Call me. | 快点给我回电 |
[05:48] | Shockwaves ran through this crowd moments ago | 经证实 死者正是是今晚宴会的主角 |
[05:51] | as the news spread | 巴特·拜斯 |
[05:52] | that the deceased was none other than Bart Bass himself, | 各大媒体收到消息后先已驱车赶来 |
[05:56] | the man they had gathered to honor. | 现场车流不断 拥堵不堪 |
[05:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:58] | This comes on the heels | 今夜蹊跷事件 |
[05:59] | of a series of bizarre events earlier tonight. | 接踵而至 如今又添疑案 |
[06:02] | First, a false report that a Bass Industries jet | 先有不实报道称拜斯实业的 |
[06:05] | had been downed. | 私人飞机坠毁 |
[06:06] | Then Bass’son Charles caused a disturbance, | 而后 拜斯的儿子查尔斯引起一场骚乱 |
[06:09] | requiring him to be removed by security. | 被保安强行带走 |
[06:12] | Yes, this is Chuck Bass’ limo, but he’s not with me. | 是的 这是恰克·拜斯的轿车 但他不在这 |
[06:15] | Where is he? | 那他人在哪儿 |
[06:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:18] | I haven’t heard from him since I dropped him off. | 他下车后就再没和我联系过 |
[06:21] | Mr. Bass often finds his own way home from these things. | 像这种场合拜斯先生一般都自己回家 |
[06:25] | All clear. | 可以放行 |
[06:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:31] | Chuck Bass is considered a person of interest | 恰克·拜斯被认为与本案相关 |
[06:33] | in this case, as he’s wanted for questioning, | 有关方面将要对其进行问话 |
[06:36] | although we have no information on his whereabouts. | 但他仍未现身 不知所踪 |
[06:39] | Now being a person of interest | 与本案相关并不意味着 |
[06:40] | does not necessarily mean he’s a suspect at this point. | 他是嫌疑人 |
[06:43] | What it means is that | 警方认为 他可能 |
[06:44] | police feel he’ll have information on this case. | 会掌握和本案相关的信息 |
[06:47] | By the time I got to the party, Chuck was already gone. | 我到派对的时候 恰克已经走了 |
[06:49] | I didn’t even see him. | 我连他的面都没见到 |
[06:50] | So you,missed the outburst | 他指控自己被父亲谋杀 |
[06:53] | where he accused his father of trying to kill him? | 那种大场面你竟然没赶上 |
[06:54] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[06:57] | Do you? | 那你呢 |
[06:58] | She’s not talking to you. She’s a minor. | 她不会接受你问话的 她还未成年 |
[07:01] | Anyone want some coffee? | 有人想喝咖啡吗 |
[07:07] | Look, Chuck likes drama. Okay? He was probably wasted. | 听着 恰克就爱搞得满城风雨 也许他只是喝醉了 |
[07:11] | I’m sure it was just nothing, the usual father and son stuff. | 我肯定这不是什么大事 不过是平常的父子矛盾而已 |
[07:14] | And what do you know about his relationship | 你对他和布莱尔·霍道夫的关系 |
[07:15] | with, Bair Waldorf? | 了解多少 |
[07:17] | Blair’s relationship to Chuck is none of your business. | 布莱尔和恰克的关系 我无可奉告 |
[07:20] | Besides, it’s very complicated, with many ups and downs. | 而且 异常复杂 大起大落 分分合合 |
[07:23] | would take long time to explain. | 实在是一言难尽 |
[07:24] | Look, Chuck Bass is missing. | 听好 恰克·拜斯失踪了 |
[07:26] | If your daughter’s with him, she could be in a lot of trouble. | 如果你女儿和他在一起 惹得麻烦就大了 |
[07:28] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[07:29] | Aiding and abetting. Maybe worse. | 协助或者教唆嫌犯 甚至更严重 |
[07:31] | Aiding and abetting what? | 协助及教唆什么 |
[07:34] | You don’t really think that Chuck had something to do | 你不会是想说 恰克和 |
[07:36] | with what happened to Bart? | 巴特的死有关吧 |
[07:39] | You mind if I check her bed, see if it was slept in? | 您不介意我去看下她的卧房吧 看有没有留宿的痕迹 |
[07:41] | Yes, I mind. | 我当然介意 |
[07:43] | You’re not searching anything here without a warrant. | 没有搜查令你哪儿都不能搜 |
[07:44] | In fact, I think this conversation is over. | 我觉得谈话该到此结束了 |
[07:47] | I understand you, recently went to jail yourself, | 我理解 毕竟您最近刚从牢里出来 |
[07:51] | Mr. Archibald. | 阿齐布尔德先生 |
[07:55] | Hate to see ya back there. | 希望您别再回去了 |
[08:01] | So I’m sorry, but nobody’s gonna be saying another word | 抱歉 但没有律师在场 |
[08:05] | without a lawyer present– | 大家都将保持缄默 |
[08:07] | a lawyer who isn’t me. | 这个律师需非我本人 |
[08:10] | This is outrageous. | 简直太过分了 |
[08:12] | I mean, it’s not like Blair and Chuck killed the man. | 又不是布莱尔和恰克杀了那人 |
[08:17] | No. What? | 不会真是他们吧 |
[08:20] | No. | 不会的 |
[08:39] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[08:41] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[08:55] | I have terrible news. | 我听到了可怕的消息 |
[08:56] | Bart’s dead. | 巴特死了 |
[09:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这有何贵干 |
[09:04] | I don’t know if you’ve heard, but, | 不知你听说了没有 |
[09:05] | a lot of people are looking for ya. | 许多人在找你 |
[09:07] | Blair, you can come on out. Uncle jack’s here to help. | 布莱尔 你可以出来了 杰克叔叔来帮忙了 |
[09:22] | You’re, you’re still in Manhattan, | 你还在曼哈顿 |
[09:24] | and you’re here. | 而且你来找我了 |
[09:27] | I spent all night reading and rereading, | 这些东西我翻来覆去地读了一整晚 |
[09:29] | and then I realized I can’t leave | 然后我意识到 如果不弄清 |
[09:31] | until I know if what you wrote is true. | 你写的是否属实 我无法安心离去 |
[09:34] | It is, every single word of it. | 是真的 每个字都是真的 |
[09:37] | Do you understand how I feel now? | 你现在明白我的感受了吗 |
[09:39] | No. | 不 |
[09:40] | No, actually, I’m more confused than ever. | 不明白 我更糊涂了 |
[09:43] | Which one is the real you– | 到底哪个才是真正的你 |
[09:44] | the one that wrote this chapter or the one in “Vanity fair”? | 写出这些的你还是为《名利场》供稿的你 |
[09:46] | And “Both” Is not an acceptable answer. | 你千万别跟我说 两个都是 |
[09:51] | You know, yeah, I still had a tracking device on your limo | 那时我恨你入骨 在你车上装了跟踪器 |
[09:53] | from back in the day when I hated you, | 一直没拆除 |
[09:55] | and I thought it was a little odd when your limo driver made | 我见你的司机半夜把车开到 |
[09:58] | a midnight trip to a romantic inn in Windham. | 温德姆一家浪漫旅馆 就觉得奇怪 |
[10:01] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[10:04] | you kill him or not? | 是不是你杀了他 |
[10:06] | ’cause if you didn’t, running sure makes it look like you did. | 如果你不是凶手 跑路确实平添嫌疑 |
[10:08] | Chuck did nothing wrong. | 恰克没做错任何事 |
[10:10] | That’s not entirely true. | 事实并非如此 |
[10:12] | I didn’t help him. | 我没有救他 |
[10:14] | Who shoved who first? Who got hit? | 谁先推搡 谁先动手的 |
[10:16] | I-I don’t even know. | 我也记不清了 |
[10:18] | It was self-defense. | 那是正当防卫 |
[10:19] | Bart tried to kill you on that plane. | 巴特想让你死在那架飞机上 |
[10:22] | I saved myself, then I fought back. | 我成功自救 然后反击 |
[10:27] | I-I don’t feel guilty, but… | 我认为自己无罪 但是 |
[10:31] | that doesn’t mean I’m not. | 并不意味着我就是清白的 |
[10:33] | Anyways, Bart made it clear | 不管怎样 巴特的确承认 |
[10:36] | he owns captain Donnelley. | 他收买了唐纳利机长 |
[10:39] | Can you help us get out of here? | 你能办我们离开这里吗 |
[10:41] | A-a nice deserted island with no extradition treaties? | 把我们送到没有引渡条约的优美小岛上 |
[10:45] | We don’t need money. We can live off the land. | 我们不需要钱 可以在小岛上自给自足 |
[10:47] | As much as I’d love to see | 我倒是想看你穿椰壳比基尼 |
[10:50] | you spearfishing in a coconut bikini, | 用鱼叉捕鱼的样子 |
[10:53] | I… | 我 |
[10:54] | had another thought. | 还有个办法 |
[10:57] | Were there security cameras on that roof? | 楼顶有摄像头吗 |
[10:59] | Bart turned them off. | 巴特把它们都关了 |
[11:00] | Because he was going to kill you. | 因为他打算杀死你 |
[11:01] | Who saw you up there? | 有谁看见你在屋顶了 |
[11:02] | Him and Blair. | 他和布莱尔 |
[11:03] | And I won’t say a word. | 我一句话都不会说的 |
[11:05] | Even if they torture me, I won’t speak. | 即使他们拷问我 我也不会说 |
[11:07] | I, uh, had a different kind of torture in mind. | 我脑子里想的拷问可不一样 |
[11:11] | Marriage. | 婚礼 |
[11:13] | Spousal privilege means | 配偶特权的意思是 |
[11:15] | that a wife cannot be forced to testify against her husband. | 妻子不能被强迫对丈夫做不利证明 |
[11:20] | Not like this, Blair. | 不能这样 布莱尔 |
[11:21] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[11:22] | We’re in love, and… | 我们互相爱着 而且… |
[11:25] | one way or another, we both achieved our goals. | 不管怎么样 我们都达到了我们的目的 |
[11:28] | And every trembling bone | 我疲惫 害怕的身体里 |
[11:32] | in my tired and scared body wants to marry you. | 每一根颤抖的骨头都想要嫁给你 |
[11:36] | It’s twisted but it’s, uh, very you. | 听起来很别扭 但那就像你说的话 |
[11:47] | Jack is right. | 杰克是对的 |
[11:51] | Chuck and Blair hold hands? | 恰克和布莱尔牵手了 |
[11:53] | Chuck and Blair go to the movies? | 恰克和布莱尔去看电影了 |
[11:57] | You said you never wanted us to be boring. | 你说你永远不想让咱们俩无聊 |
[12:00] | Well, we definitely aren’t that now. | 我们现在肯定不无聊 |
[12:03] | I was a stupid child when I said those things. | 说那话的时候我就是个小屁孩 |
[12:18] | Life with you | 跟你生活在一起 |
[12:20] | could never be boring. | 不可能会无聊的 |
[12:30] | Blair Cornelia Waldorf, | 布莱尔·科妮莉娅·霍道夫 |
[12:35] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[12:39] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[12:40] | Yes, I will. | 我愿意 |
[13:07] | Oh! William, hello. | 你好 威廉 |
[13:08] | Lily, I am so sorry. | 莉莉 我很抱歉 |
[13:10] | My deepest condolences for Bart’s passing. | 对巴特的去世致以我最深的哀悼 |
[13:13] | Yes. I’m still trying to process the news. | 我还在尽力处理事情呢 |
[13:15] | It’s all very shocking and upsetting. | 都非常令人震惊 让人心烦 |
[13:17] | Well, without Rufus and your mother in your life, | 生活中没有了鲁弗斯和你母亲 |
[13:19] | I thought you could use the support. | 我觉得你需要有人支持 |
[13:21] | You know, the police are looking for Chuck, | 警察正在找恰克 |
[13:22] | the press is on your heels, | 媒体让你忙前忙后 |
[13:24] | and you’ve got a funeral to plan. | 而且你还要准备一场葬礼 |
[13:26] | Oh, god. A funeral. | 天呐 还有葬礼 |
[13:27] | Well… | 嗯… |
[13:28] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[13:29] | we can do the same thing we did the last time Bart died. | 我们可以跟上次巴特死做相同的准备 |
[13:32] | Honestly, I would be grateful to have you by my side. | 说实话 你在我身边我会很感激的 |
[13:36] | I don’t know how I’m gonna get through this day alone. | 我真不知道这几天自己一个人怎么过 |
[13:39] | Well, let’s start by getting you upstairs | 先把你送楼上去吧 |
[13:41] | and getting you some of that tea you love so much. | 再沏杯你爱喝的茶 |
[13:49] | Okay, you need to explain everything, from the beginning– | 你需要从头开始把一切解释清楚… |
[13:53] | the very, very beginning. | 最最开始 |
[13:57] | Yeah. Uh… | 好的 呃… |
[13:58] | All right, well… | 好吧 那个… |
[14:01] | I’d been going to school with you guys for a while, | 我跟你们同校已经有一段时间了 |
[14:02] | but that night was the first night | 但那晚是我第一次 |
[14:05] | that I’d been to one of your parties. | 去参加你们的派对 |
[14:21] | Of course, I soon realized | 当然 我很快就意识到 |
[14:22] | that I’d been invited by accident. | 我是碰巧被邀请来的 |
[14:23] | Hey, Matt. | 嘿 马特 |
[14:24] | No, n–you know, my name’s actually– | 不对 你知道我的名字其实是… |
[14:26] | good game against Trinity last week, huh? | 上周跟三一学院打得很漂亮 |
[14:28] | Game? | 比赛 |
[14:30] | Yeah, no, I’m not… | 不 我不是… |
[14:32] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想的那个 |
[14:36] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[14:44] | But I didn’t care if I wasn’t supposed to be there. | 但我不在意我是否应该在那儿 |
[14:46] | Once I got inside, I wasn’t leaving | 一旦我进去了 我就不会走 |
[14:50] | because that’s when I saw you. | 因为当时我看到了你 |
[14:54] | I’d seen you before at school, on the steps of the Met, | 我以前在学校见过你 在博物馆的台阶上 |
[14:57] | but I’d never seen you like this. | 但我从未见过你这个样子 |
[14:58] | What are you doing, standing there all by yourself? | 你自己一个人站那儿干什么呢 |
[15:00] | Don’t you ever go to parties? | 你没参加过派对吗 |
[15:01] | I, um, yeah. Sure, yeah. I–yeah, I went to… | 我…去过 是的 我去过… |
[15:05] | Uh, birthdays as a kid. Well, my own. | 小时候过生日 我自己的派对 |
[15:07] | I, um, I have a cousin who’s Jewish, | 我有个犹太表妹 |
[15:09] | and her bat mitzvah was rockin’. | 她的成人仪式很带劲儿 |
[15:13] | Ah. Oh. You were joking. | 哦 你在开玩笑 |
[15:17] | Yeah, I was. | 我是在开玩笑 |
[15:18] | No, so–I mean, I was… | 不是 我的意思是我… |
[15:19] | Yeah, I was, too. I was joking. | 对 我也是开玩笑的 |
[15:21] | No, I wasn’t. I was– her bat mitzvah was… | 我没开玩笑 她的成人仪式… |
[15:25] | It sucked. It was Hello Kitty-themed. | 无聊透了 是凯蒂猫主题的 |
[15:27] | I love Hello Kitty. | 我喜欢凯蒂猫 |
[15:29] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[15:33] | I was joking again. | 我还是在开玩笑 |
[15:34] | You probably should get out more. | 你应该多出来玩玩 |
[15:37] | Well, you see what happens when I do? | 你也看到我出来发生了什么 |
[15:38] | And this is so bad? | 有这么糟糕吗 |
[15:41] | O.M.G! | 我的天呐 |
[15:43] | Kati just puked on her Prada! | 卡蒂刚才吐她普拉达上了 |
[15:46] | Is is taking pictures with her cell phone. | XX用她手机照相呢 |
[15:47] | We have to go wish her happy barfday! | 我们得去祝她”呕吐日”快乐 |
[15:55] | That’s amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[15:57] | I wish I remembered any of that, but I don’t– | 我真希望自己能记得 但是我不… |
[16:00] | probably because I had too much champagne. | 可能我香槟喝多了 |
[16:02] | Or because you thought I was a lacrosse player named Matt. | 或者你觉得我是叫马特的长曲棍球手 |
[16:07] | No, I didn’t realize that. | 不 我没意识到 |
[16:10] | No, but that’s good news. It’s great news. | 不 那是好消息 很好的消息 |
[16:13] | Yeah, just have the papers sent over. Thanks. | 是啊 把文件发过来吧 谢谢 |
[16:16] | Was that about the search warrant? | 是搜查证的事儿吗 |
[16:17] | It was about “The spectator.” | 是关于”观察家”的事儿 |
[16:20] | I mean, now that Bart’s dead, my name’s the only one on the loan. | 现在巴特死了 贷款只有我自己的名了 |
[16:23] | If I can pay off what I owe, it’ll be all mine. | 如果我能还清我欠的 它就都是我的了 |
[16:26] | That’s amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[16:27] | And if we can figure out this “Gossip girl” Expose, | 如果我们能把”八卦天后”曝光 |
[16:29] | you’ll have the perfect story to make it happen. | 你就有故事可以好好讲讲了 |
[16:32] | Yeah. I just wish I felt like celebrating. | 是啊 我倒是想庆祝一下 |
[16:34] | I’m sure Chuck’s not calling | 我确定恰克没来电话 |
[16:35] | ’cause he doesn’t want to get me in trouble, | 因为他不想我有麻烦 |
[16:36] | but I really need to know he’s okay. | 但我得确定他没事 |
[16:37] | If he’s with Blair, he’s okay. | 如果他和布莱尔在一起 他就没事 |
[16:40] | She won’t let anything bad happen to him. | 她不会让他出事的 |
[16:49] | Okay. Hold on one second, okay? | 好的 等会儿 好吗 |
[16:50] | Of course we have to get married in a courthouse. | 看来我们要在法院结婚了 |
[16:56] | Maybe we should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[16:57] | Relax. We’re just two crazy kids dying to tie the knot. | 放松 我们只是两个渴望喜结连理的孩子 |
[17:01] | If anyone recognizes you, | 如果有人认出你来了 |
[17:02] | then that knot will become a noose around your neck. | 那就不是结连理 而是绕脖子了 |
[17:09] | I got the license. | 拿到结婚许可了 |
[17:11] | Backdated, of course, | 当然是把时间提前了 |
[17:12] | lest someone suspects your union was motivated | 以防有人怀疑你们结婚的动机 |
[17:14] | by something other than your tender feelings. | 不是因为两人相爱 |
[17:17] | The justice of the peace is waiting for you. | 负责结婚的法官正等着你们呢 |
[17:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:21] | Let’s go. Let’s do this. | 我们走 我们去结婚 |
[17:23] | Blair, you don’t have to. | 布莱尔 你没必要这样 |
[17:24] | I want to. | 我想这样 |
[17:25] | I know this isn’t your dream wedding. | 我知道这不是你梦想的婚礼 |
[17:27] | Last night’s dress, no flowers, | 昨晚的旧衣服 没有鲜花 |
[17:30] | the cake from the doughnut shop down the street. | 只有街上甜甜圈店做的蛋糕 |
[17:32] | I already had my princess wedding. | 我已经拥有过了公主式的婚礼 |
[17:34] | There were enough peonies to last a lifetime. | 也已经有了一生永不凋谢的鲜花 |
[17:37] | Maybe you don’t need flowers, | 你可能不需要鲜花 |
[17:38] | but your mother, Cyrus, Serena… | 但是你母亲 赛瑞斯 瑟琳娜 |
[17:41] | You should be surrounded by the people you love. | 你的身边应该有你深爱的人 |
[17:43] | You love me. | 你就是我深爱的人啊 |
[17:44] | I love the both of you. | 你也爱你们俩 |
[17:48] | It is just not worth the risk of bringing everyone here. | 把大家都叫过来的风险太大了 |
[17:50] | Look, you might be okay with it, | 你可能无所谓 |
[17:51] | but I’m not sure I wanna start the rest of our lives this way. | 但是我不想这样开始我们以后的人生 |
[17:56] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[18:05] | Don’t worry, Daphne. | 不用担心 达芙妮 |
[18:05] | I’m heading over to Dan’s right now. | 我现在就在去丹那里的路上 |
[18:07] | I know you need the final chapter today. | 我知道你今天就要最后一章 |
[18:10] | Hey. You Georgina Sparks? | 嘿 你就是乔治娜·斯巴克斯吧 |
[18:14] | Depends on who’s asking. You KGB? | 那要看问的人是谁了 你是克格勃 |
[18:16] | JXB. Jack Xavier Bass. | 杰赛拜 杰克·赛维尔·拜斯 |
[18:19] | Chuck’s uncle Jack. | 恰克的杰克叔叔 |
[18:20] | Don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure. | 真不敢相信我有这个荣幸 |
[18:22] | Blair says when it comes to a scheme, | 布莱尔说要论阴谋诡计 |
[18:23] | your skills are second to none. | 你的水平可谓是举世无双 |
[18:25] | She doesn’t exaggerate. | 她说的是实话 |
[18:27] | Then what are you waitin’ on, Sparks? | 那你还等什么 斯巴克斯 |
[18:30] | Let’s see if the woman lives up to the name. | 让我们看看你是不是名至实归 |
[18:36] | Oh! Thank you for letting me lean on you today. | 谢谢你今天给了我可以依靠的肩膀 |
[18:39] | I would simply be lost. | 否则我真不知道该怎么办了 |
[18:42] | William! | 威廉 |
[18:45] | Ivy, right? | 你是艾薇吧 |
[18:47] | I would hope, on a day like today, | 我希望在今天这样的日子里 |
[18:50] | you would be able to give me some measure of peace. | 你能让我安生一点 |
[18:52] | Oh, if there is one thing you’re not getting today, it’s peace. | 你今天唯一得不到的就是安生了 |
[18:56] | And now that William’s here, we can tell you together. | 正好威廉也在 那我们就一起告诉你吧 |
[18:59] | You know, they say success is nothing | 俗话说 没人分享的成功 |
[19:01] | without someone to share it with. | 也就不是成功了 |
[19:03] | I have no idea what game this young woman is playing. | 我不知道这个人到底在耍什么花招 |
[19:06] | I don’t believe I’ve even seen you since, um,… | 我觉得我已经很久没见过你了 自从… |
[19:09] | uh, CeCe’s wake. | 茜茜醒过来 |
[19:11] | What? | 你说什么 |
[19:13] | We’ve been working together for months. | 我们已经在一起好几个月了 |
[19:17] | He’s in love with me. | 他正和我谈恋爱呢 |
[19:20] | I have William’s texts on my phone. | 我手机上有威廉发给我的短信 |
[19:23] | My children know how to make it look like | 连我的孩子都知道 |
[19:24] | someone sent them a text message when they haven’t, | 如何伪造一条根本没发过的短信 |
[19:27] | so I’m sure you know the same tricks. | 我想你也肯定知道该怎么弄吧 |
[19:30] | He…he helped transfer CeCe’s money to me. | 就是他帮忙把茜茜的钱转给我的 |
[19:34] | You can ask Lola. | 你可以问洛拉 |
[19:35] | Well, Lola’s out of the country doing a film in Budapest, | 洛拉现在正在布达佩斯拍电影呢 |
[19:38] | so unfortunately, she’s, uh, not available. | 很不幸 你没法找她确认 |
[19:41] | I’m gonna go get the doorman. | 我去找门卫来 |
[19:45] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[19:47] | I’m getting exactly what I wanted–to be with Lily, | 我已经得到我想要的了 那就是和莉莉在一起 |
[19:51] | the love of my life, the mother of my children. | 她是我此生的挚爱 我孩子的母亲 |
[19:53] | And I thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[19:54] | I truly thank you | 我真的很感谢 |
[19:55] | for the role you played in making that possible. | 你在整个事件中所扮演的角色 |
[19:59] | I’ll tell everyone. | 我会告诉所有人 |
[20:01] | I’ll tell the media. | 我会告诉媒体 |
[20:03] | The media? | 媒体 |
[20:04] | I don’t think so. | 我看不行 |
[20:06] | You’re a lifetime movie called | 你由始至终都是 |
[20:07] | “Nobody gives a damn: the Ivy Dickens story.” | 没人在乎的艾薇·迪肯斯 |
[20:11] | I don’t know what you have to complain about. | 我不知道你还有什么可抱怨的 |
[20:12] | You got Lola’s money. | 你已经拿到洛拉的钱了 |
[20:13] | Now go back to Florida, | 所以还是离开这里 |
[20:14] | run along and be the queen of the swamp people. | 回佛罗里达去做你的原始人皇后吧 |
[20:18] | You’re the devil! | 你个混蛋 |
[20:19] | All right, miss. | 行了 小姐 |
[20:19] | Don’t make me have to call the police. | 别逼我报警 |
[20:21] | I loved you, William, with all my heart! I did! | 我爱过你 威廉 我真的全心全意爱过你 |
[20:25] | Ivy and Serena’s daddy doctor? | 艾薇和瑟琳娜的医生爸爸 |
[20:27] | Didn’t see that one coming. | 没有料到啊 |
[20:30] | Oh. What do you two want? | 你们两个人想要什么 |
[20:32] | You. | 你 |
[20:37] | Look, don’t be mad. | 不要生气 |
[20:38] | I came back because I wanna understand. | 我回来只是想弄个明白 |
[20:40] | No, I’m–I’m not mad. I just… | 不 我没有生气 我只是… |
[20:45] | Okay, have you ever wanted something so badly, | 有没有一样东西你非常渴望 |
[20:47] | but you just know you’re not gonna get it? | 但是你又知道你肯定得不到 |
[20:50] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦 对了 |
[20:52] | I… I forgot who I’m talking to. Of course you haven’t. | 我忘了我在跟谁说话了 你当然没有 |
[20:53] | But that–that was–that was… my whole life. | 但是 我…我的一生都是这样 |
[20:57] | And the moment you walked away from me, | 你从我身边走过的那个瞬间 |
[20:58] | I knew there was no way I could ever | 我就知道我没有办法 |
[21:01] | pull you out of your world and into mine. | 把你从你的世界拉进我的世界 |
[21:04] | But I couldn’t give up. | 但是我不愿放弃 |
[21:08] | Wait. The school trip to | 等等 你是说去无畏号航舰博物馆的 |
[21:09] | the “Intrepid” museum? | 那次学校旅行 |
[21:10] | Yeah. I overheard two girls talking about you | 对 我无意中听到两个女孩在谈论你 |
[21:13] | in your white dress, getting wet, | 穿着白色礼服 浑身湿透 |
[21:15] | and, um… | 然后… |
[21:18] | One girl thought that you would be laughingstock. | 其中一个女孩认为你会成为笑柄 |
[21:21] | You know, and that–and that everyone would be… | 你知道的 所有人都会… |
[21:24] | talking about you. | 谈论你 |
[21:25] | But then her friend said, | 但是她的朋友却说 |
[21:28] | “That’s the point. | “这才是重点 |
[21:30] | You’re no one until you’re talked about.” | 成为绯闻焦点才能变得不平凡” |
[21:33] | So you came home, and you told all of this to Jenny, | 所以你回家后 把这些都告诉了珍妮 |
[21:36] | and that was the beginning of Gossip Girl? | 这就是“八卦天后”的开始吗 |
[21:39] | So you’ve had the power to reveal her identity this entire time? | 所以一直以来 你都能揭露她的身份 |
[21:43] | Come. We have a mission. | 跟我来 我们有任务了 |
[21:44] | “We”? “We” Who? | “我们” 都有谁 |
[21:46] | What–what mission? | 什么任务 |
[21:48] | Do you two seriously not have any idea why I’m here? | 你俩真不知道我为什么来这儿吗 |
[21:54] | What have you been doing for the last 12 hours? | 你们在过去的12个小时内都做什么了 |
[21:59] | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 在犯罪现场 | |
[22:06] | So obviously, Gossip Girl’s known you all since ninth grade, | 很明显 自初三以来八卦天后就对你了如指掌 |
[22:08] | but it’s doubtful that someone older | 但是哪个高年级的学生 |
[22:10] | would’ve cared about a bunch of freshmen, | 会成天关心一群新生小屁孩 |
[22:11] | so she’s the same age. Or younger. | 所以她跟你同龄 或者比你小 |
[22:14] | That’s what we always figured. | 我们也是一直这么认为的 |
[22:15] | But you went to different colleges after graduation. | 但是你们毕业后去了不同的大学 |
[22:17] | She couldn’t have followed all of you. | 她不可能跟着每个人 |
[22:18] | By that time, it didn’t matter. | 到那时 这已经不重要了 |
[22:19] | She’d already built up her network of sources. | 她早就建立起了强大的网络资源 |
[22:20] | I mean, she could’ve been anywhere in the world. | 我是说 世界上每一个角落都有她 |
[22:23] | Like at Sarah Lawrence, | 比如在劳伦斯学院 |
[22:24] | where Eric Van Der Woodsen goes? | 埃里克·范德·伍德森上学的地方 |
[22:25] | Or maybe London, where Jenny Humphrey lives? | 或者伦敦 珍妮·汉弗瑞的现住地 |
[22:28] | I thought of that. | 我这样想过 |
[22:28] | Eric maybe, but Gossip Girl was pretty brutal on Jenny. | 埃里克可能吧 但她从不对珍妮手下留情 |
[22:31] | I mean, no one would do that to themselves. | 没有人会对他们自己那么做 |
[22:33] | Are you kidding? Battling Blair, the fashion line– | 你在搞笑吗 在发布会上你和布莱尔作对 |
[22:35] | even you had a crush on her. | 你甚至喜欢过她 |
[22:37] | Little J. was my idol in seventh grade. | 小珍妮曾经是我初一时的偶像 |
[22:39] | But I get your point. | 但我明白你意思 |
[22:40] | Is there anyone gossip girl ever went easy on? | 八卦天后有轻易放过一个人吗 |
[22:42] | Someone she cared about? That could be a clue. | 她所在乎的人 这会是个线索 |
[22:45] | The only selfless thing she ever did | 她唯一一次大公无私 |
[22:47] | was shut down after Chuck and Blair’s accident. | 就是在恰克和布莱尔出事后保持沉默 |
[22:50] | Although, she did lead Dan and Blair to Juliet | 虽然在瑟琳娜吸毒后 她指引 |
[22:53] | after Serena was drugged. That was the right thing to do. | 丹和布莱尔去找茱丽叶 但本就该这么做 |
[22:55] | And wasn’t there a lot of stuff that she knew but didn’t post | 她会不会本来知道一些事但没有发布 |
[22:58] | until Serena went to war with her at graduation? | 直到毕业时瑟琳娜向她宣战 |
[23:00] | Maybe Gossip Girl was really our guardian angel. | 可能八卦天后就是我们的守护天使 |
[23:06] | Spotted– Chuck Bass back in Manhattan. | 现场播报 恰克·拜斯回城了 |
[23:09] | We hear he’s on his way to turn himself in. | 听说他正要去自首 |
[23:11] | Who’s up for a little stakeout at the big house? | 谁为他的大豪宅看门呢 |
[23:15] | Well, so much for that theory. | 信息量有点大啊 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:20] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[23:23] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[23:28] | Take your time. I mean, whatever. Come on, let’s go! | 别急 我是说 没什么 走吧 |
[23:41] | Did you just see what I saw? | 你看见了吗 |
[23:42] | What are the chances that Serena, Dan, Nate, and Georgina sparks | 瑟琳娜 丹 内特 乔治娜同时现身 |
[23:46] | all decided to check out the Warhol Exhibit together? | 沃霍尔展馆的几率有多大 |
[23:49] | Zero. Come on, ally. | 为零 快走 亲 |
[24:01] | Hey, mom! | 嗨 妈妈 |
[24:03] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[24:05] | Sorry I couldn’t call. | 对不起 我不能打电话 |
[24:06] | You really scared us, man. | 你吓到我们了 |
[24:07] | Oh! I’m so glad you’re safe. | 看到你毫发无损真是太好了 |
[24:09] | You know, just a little confused as to why we’re all here. | 只是比较好奇为什么我们都来这儿 |
[24:11] | Are you saying good-bye before you turn yourself in? | 你要在自首前向大伙儿告别吗 |
[24:14] | Why does everyone look like they’re here for a funeral? | 为什么每个人都是一副参加葬礼的样子 |
[24:16] | When you’re here for a wedding. | 在庆祝婚礼的日子 |
[24:20] | A woman like Blair deserves to be married with style, | 布莱尔这样的女人应该在 |
[24:23] | surrounded by friends and family. | 朋友和家人的祝福中结婚 |
[24:24] | No Bass man would let himself be stopped | 拜斯家的男人不会因为 |
[24:26] | by a little thing like a tristate APB. | 被全境通告这种小事而为爱止步 |
[24:28] | Hey, enough with the small talk. | 好了 寒暄的话说的够多了 |
[24:30] | We all have a job to do. | 我们都有正事儿呢 |
[24:31] | Blair and Chuck, stay out of sight. | 布莱尔和恰克 先回避 |
[24:33] | Then we meet at the Bethesda Fountain | 然后我们在毕士大喷泉见面 |
[24:35] | and get married. | 举行婚礼 |
[24:37] | Miss Eleanor, go–go get the dress! A-and–and the rings! | 埃莉诺 快去拿衣服 还有戒指 |
[24:41] | The rings! You! You! Rings! | 婚戒 你 还有你 戒指 |
[24:43] | And–and, uh, Mr… | 还有… |
[24:55] | Chuck and Blair are getting married?! | 恰克和布莱尔要结婚了 |
[24:56] | This is the biggest “Gossip Girl” story ever. | 这将是”八卦天后”史上最重量级的新闻 |
[25:11] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天 |
[25:13] | You look amazing! | 你看起来美呆了 |
[25:15] | B, the dress is perfection! | B 这条裙子太完美了 |
[25:17] | Well, a lifelong relationship with Elie Saab | 和艾莉·萨博的老交情 |
[25:19] | does have its perks. | 还是蛮有用的 |
[25:20] | My mother did well. | 我妈妈做的很好 |
[25:22] | Hey, have you seen Dan? I’m a little nervous. | 你看见丹了吗 我有点紧张 |
[25:24] | The last time he was in charge of flowers, | 上次他负责捧花的时候 |
[25:26] | we ended up with Damien Dalgaard’s purple tulip. | 伴着达米恩·达尔加德的紫郁金香 我们分手了 |
[25:29] | Well, speaking of, is Dan here as your date? | 说到丹 他是以你男伴身份在这儿吗 |
[25:33] | I mean, after he published his hate piece, | 我是说 他出版了那篇可恶至极的章节后 |
[25:35] | I’m surprised you’re even talking to him at all. | 你竟然还和他说话 |
[25:36] | Yeah, he had his reasons. I don’t know. | 他有难言之隐 我不知道 |
[25:39] | I’m–I’m still trying to figure it out. | 我还在试着弄清楚 |
[25:42] | And come on, it’s not like Chuck didn’t | 得了吧 恰克又不是 |
[25:43] | do his fair share of terrible things to you. | 没对你做过一样可恶的事 |
[25:45] | Ancient history! | 都是老掉牙的事儿了 |
[25:46] | And besides, Chuck is one of us, whereas Dan, | 再说 恰克是我们中的一个 丹不是 |
[25:48] | despite his years of trying, never will be. | 尽管这么多年他努力融入 可终未成功 |
[25:50] | What does “One of us” even mean after all this time? | 经历这么多后”我们中的一个”还有意义吗 |
[25:53] | He’s friends with our friends. | 他和我们的朋友都是朋友 |
[25:54] | We–we both dated him. His father married my mother. | 我们都和他有过一段 他爸娶了我妈 |
[25:57] | His–his new apartment is in my building. | 他的新住所就在我家 |
[25:59] | S, we all hoped that humble Humphrey would overcome | S 我们都希望卑微的汉弗瑞 |
[26:03] | his Brooklyn roots to join a higher social strata. | 能褪去布鲁克林的土气跻身上流社会 |
[26:06] | I mean, after all, it’s the American dream. | 我是说 毕竟 这就是美国梦 |
[26:07] | But let’s face it. In his case, the dream has died. | 但面对现实吧 对他而言 美梦已碎 |
[26:11] | Just give him one more chance. You don’t know the whole story. | 再给他一次机会吧 你不清楚所有的来龙去脉 |
[26:15] | I know what I need to know, and that is, | 我知道我需要知道的部分 那就是 |
[26:17] | Serena Van Der Woodsen will never end up | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森永远不会和 |
[26:19] | with a powerless striver. | 没能力的穷小子在一起 |
[26:30] | Where are you going? The fountain is that way. | 你去哪啊 喷泉在那呢 |
[26:32] | Yeah, I might be a little late for that. | 我知道 我可能要迟点过去 |
[26:33] | There’s something I gotta take care of first. | 我得先去处理些事情 |
[26:34] | Something? Like what? If this is about the final chapter, | 事情 什么事 如果是关于最后一章 |
[26:37] | you better not be giving it to “Vanity fair” | 在没给我看过之前 |
[26:38] | before I’ve read it. | 你不准拿去给《名利场》 |
[26:39] | I’m not giving it to “Vanity fair.” | 我不会把文章给《名利场》 |
[26:41] | What? Wait! Where are you going?! | 什么 等下 你去哪里 |
[26:43] | Stop it! Oh! | 别走啊 |
[26:47] | Should I even ask what happened on that rooftop? | 我能问一下在屋顶那发生了什么事吗 |
[26:49] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[26:50] | Ah. Then for once, | 难得有次 |
[26:51] | I guess it’s a good thing that I’m out of the loop. | 我觉得我不知情还比较好 |
[26:53] | Chuck! Hey! | 恰克 |
[26:56] | Sorry to interrupt your last fling, but I got the rings. | 不好意思打扰你俩 我拿到戒指了 |
[26:59] | The choice was between byzantine cross and egyptian snake. | 我在纠结该选宝石十字架还是埃及是埃及蛇 |
[27:02] | I assume, like attracted like, and you went with the snake? | 我猜 以你的个性 应该选了蛇吧 |
[27:05] | You know me well, nephew. | 你真了解我 侄子 |
[27:07] | Nate. | 内特 |
[27:09] | This is for you. | 这给你 |
[27:10] | It’s my final chapter. | 这是我最后一章 |
[27:11] | You mean my final chapter, | 是我的最后章节才对 |
[27:13] | and it’s not for you. | 才不是给你的 |
[27:20] | Wait. This is about Gossip Girl. | 等下 这是关于八卦天后的 |
[27:21] | That’s yours to publish in “The spectator.” | 这给你发布在”观察家”那 |
[27:23] | I know you gave up your search to help Serena. | 我知道你为了帮助瑟琳娜放弃调查 |
[27:25] | Now you have all your answers. | 现在你知道全部的内幕了 |
[27:27] | Dan, this is incredible. | 丹 这太棒了 |
[27:29] | I have to find Sage. | 我得找到塞吉 |
[27:30] | I mean, she can run this down to the office. | 我让她把这个送到我办公室那 |
[27:33] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[27:34] | I mean, this could change my life. | 这能改变我的人生啊 |
[27:37] | Mine, too, hopefully. | 希望也能改变我的 |
[27:40] | I should’ve known better than to back a horse from D.U.M.B.O. | 我真不该相信从布鲁克林来的家伙 |
[27:43] | All right, don’t let anyone stop you or ask any questions. | 好 别让人阻止你或者问问题 |
[27:45] | just go straight to my computer and start typing. | 就直接去我电脑那开始打字 |
[27:47] | Post paragraph by paragraph if you need to. | 如果有必要 就一段一段发布出去 |
[27:48] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[27:51] | What is taking Gossip Girl so long? | 为什么八卦天后还没爆料啊 |
[27:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[27:54] | But if Gossip Girl doesn’t care about out tip, | 不过如果她不发布我们的爆料 |
[27:56] | I bet the police will. | 那就让警察来发布吧 |
[27:57] | Thea! The police? | 西娅 你要报警 |
[27:59] | What? Chuck’s a fugitive from the law. | 怎样 恰克现在是逃犯 |
[28:01] | If it’s not on “G.G.”, at least it’ll be on the news. | 如果八卦天后不爆料 至少能在新闻上看到 |
[28:05] | Hi, I have information on the location of Chuck Bass. | 你好 我知道恰克·拜斯的下落 |
[28:39] | To quote Siddhartha, | 如悉达多所言 |
[28:40] | We are not going in circles. We are going upward. | 我们的人生并非是原地打转 而是不断向上 |
[28:44] | The path is a spiral. | 前路是曲折向上 |
[28:47] | We have already climbed many ste– | 我们越过… |
[28:49] | Cyrus, I think that is enough. | 赛瑞斯 可以了 |
[28:52] | Perhaps we could skip to the “I do” part. | 不如我们直接跳到宣誓的部分 |
[28:55] | Where’s the rings? | 戒指在哪 |
[29:00] | Do you, Chuck, | 恰克 你愿意 |
[29:01] | take Blair to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 娶布莱尔 让她成为你的妻子吗 |
[29:03] | Three words. Eight letters. | 三个词 八个字 |
[29:05] | Blair, do you take Chuck to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 布莱尔 你愿意嫁给恰克 让其成为你丈夫吗 |
[29:07] | One word. Three letters. Yes! | 一个词 三个字母 好 |
[29:09] | Then by the power invested in me by the great state of New York, | 以伟大的纽约州赋予我的权利 |
[29:11] | I now pronounce you man and wife! | 我宣布你们正式结为夫妻 |
[29:13] | You may kiss the bride! | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[29:23] | Chuck Bass! | 恰克·拜斯 |
[29:28] | Chuck Bass? You need to come with us. | 恰克·拜斯 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[29:31] | You, too, Ms. Waldorf. | 你也是 霍道夫小姐 |
[29:33] | I’m with you. | 我跟着你去 |
[29:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[29:34] | And me. | 还有我 |
[29:39] | Right on cue, Gossip Girl. | 时间抓得真好啊 八卦天后 |
[29:41] | It’s not Gossip Girl. | 不是八卦天后 |
[29:43] | It’s “The spectator.” | 是”观察家” |
[30:02] | I’m shocked. | 我好吃惊啊 |
[30:04] | I thought it was dorota. | 我以为是多洛塔 |
[30:07] | What? | 什么啊 |
[30:09] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[30:17] | No | 没 |
[30:19] | Way. | 可能 |
[30:21] | Oh, you have got to be kidding me. | 你这是跟我开玩笑的吧 |
[30:27] | That little bitch! | 那小贱人 |
[30:31] | Hey, upper east siders. | 嘿 上东区的各位 |
[30:32] | Gossip Girl here, | 这是绯闻女孩 |
[30:34] | and I have the biggest news ever. | 我要透露一条最劲爆的消息 |
[30:38] | “Serena! You’re back from boarding school.” | 瑟琳娜 你从寄宿学校回来了啊 |
[30:42] | “Yeah. Hi, Blair. So I gotta go-“” | 对啊 布莱尔 你好 我要去… |
[30:44] | Come on, Bell. Can you just try a little harder? | 贝尔 你就不能认真点吗 |
[30:47] | I’m sorry. If I’m being really honest, Rachel, | 不好意思 老实说 蕾切尔 |
[30:48] | I don’t think you can pull off high school anymore. | 我觉得你不能胜任这个高中生的角色 |
[30:50] | Thanks a lot. | 感谢提醒啊 |
[30:51] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[30:53] | Oh, come on! You are always on that thing. | 你又是这样 一直都玩手机 |
[30:54] | This audition’s really important to me. | 这次试镜对我很重要啊 |
[30:56] | Plus, the book is a best-seller | 而且这本书还是畅销书 |
[30:58] | and it has a built-in movie audience. | 所以电影潜在观众很多 |
[31:00] | Dan Humphrey is a really good writer. | 丹·汉弗瑞的确是个很棒的作家 |
[31:02] | O.M.G. | 我的天啊 |
[31:03] | You are not going to believe who Gossip Girl is. | 你肯定不敢相信谁是真正的八卦天后 |
[31:06] | Wait. Gossip Girl is real? | 等下 真的有八卦天后这个人 |
[31:13] | The upper east side was like | 上东区就像是 |
[31:15] | something from Fitzgerald or Thackeray– | 菲茨杰拉德或是萨克莱的小说一样 |
[31:17] | teenagers acting like adults, | 青少年像大人一样 |
[31:19] | Adults acting like teenagers, | 成人也装作小孩 |
[31:21] | guarding secrets, spreading gossip, | 严守私密 散播流言 |
[31:23] | all with the trappings of truly opulent wealth. | 鲜衣怒马 无尽奢华 |
[31:27] | And membership in this community was so elite, | 圈内人士皆为精英 |
[31:29] | you couldn’t even buy your way in. | 有钱也无法进入这个圈子 |
[31:32] | It was a birthright– | 一切全凭出身 |
[31:33] | a birthright I didn’t have. | 我不可能有这个机会 |
[31:35] | And my greatest achievements would never earn me. | 就算我成就再高都不可能进入这个圈子 |
[31:35] | 常青藤联盟导师接引员 耶鲁 恰克·拜斯 | |
[31:38] | All I had to compare to this world | 唯有大量阅读 |
[31:39] | was what I’d read in books. | 才能让我深入了解这个世界 |
[31:41] | But that gave me the idea. | 但这也给了我启发 |
[31:43] | If I wasn’t born into this world, | 假如出身无法选择 |
[31:47] | maybe I could write myself into it. | 或许可以用文字将我融入其中 |
[31:51] | I’d overheard enough conversations | 我偷听到很多谈话 |
[31:53] | to be able to mimic the language | 以至于有能力模仿 |
[31:54] | of the Constance girls, | 康斯坦斯女生的语气 |
[31:55] | but every writer needs his muse. | 不过任何作家都要有缪斯女神 |
[31:58] | And it wasn’t until that photo of Serena in the white dress | 直到那张瑟琳娜穿着白色连衣裙照片的出现 |
[32:01] | that I knew I had something strong enough | 我意识到是时候创立 |
[32:03] | to actually create a legend. | 一段传奇 |
[32:05] | And launch a web site. | 我开一个网站 |
[32:06] | within weeks, I was getting dozens of e-mails | 几周内 我收到许多关于 |
[32:08] | with stories about upper east siders, | 上东区名流的邮件 |
[32:10] | so I posted them anonymously. | 于是我以匿名的方式将其发表 |
[32:13] | And then I got more. | 之后我收到的邮件越来越多 |
[32:15] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[32:16] | Before long, it was a monster. | 不久以后 她的威力日趋壮大 |
[32:17] | Everyone was sending tips. | 几乎所有人都向她爆料 |
[32:19] | I am so glad gossip girl finally got her balls back. | 真开心看到八卦天后又开始散播流言 |
[32:21] | And when Serena came back from boarding school, | 当瑟琳娜从寄宿学校回来时 |
[32:24] | I wrote my first post about me. | 我发表了第一条关于我的爆料 |
[32:27] | Lonely boy, | 寂寞男孩 |
[32:28] | the outsider, the underdog. | 圈外人 下等人 |
[32:31] | I might’ve been a joke, but… | 或许我会成为笑话 但是 |
[32:33] | at least people were talking about me. | 至少大家都在谈论我 |
[32:35] | This is a hell of a thing you pulled off, kid. | 孩子 你可真有能耐 |
[32:40] | I’m in awe. | 我佩服你 |
[32:41] | I hacked it and stole it from him. | 我黑进去还偷到他的帐号 |
[32:43] | That makes me way more awesome. | 我应该比他更牛 |
[32:44] | No, you stole it after I shut it down. | 不对 你是在我关掉网站之后才偷到的 |
[32:47] | And when you started it back up, I just stole it again. | 当你试图备份时 我又把她弄回来了 |
[32:49] | I should’ve known it was you | 戴安娜给我监控录像时 |
[32:50] | on the surveillance tape Diana sent me. | 我就该猜到是你 |
[32:52] | You were the only one who wasn’t there with us that night. | 你是那晚唯一没和我们在一起的人 |
[32:55] | And you’re the only one who owns a hoodie. | 你也是唯一有兜帽衫的人 |
[32:56] | The one I felt stupid about was graduation, | 我觉得最傻的是毕业时 |
[32:58] | when I asked gossip girl to meet me, and then Dan showed up. | 我让八卦天后来见我 然后丹出现了 |
[33:05] | – Son. – Dad. | -儿子 -老爸 |
[33:06] | I figured you’d be here waiting for Chuck and Blair. | 我猜到你们在这等恰克和布莱尔 |
[33:09] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[33:13] | I should drink. | 我该喝一杯 |
[33:15] | Me, too. | 我也要 |
[33:16] | Uh, vodka on the rocks. | 伏特加加冰 |
[33:18] | Big glass, not too many rocks. | 大杯的 不要太多冰 |
[33:20] | Three olives. | 三颗橄榄 |
[33:25] | Dan, I cannot believe | 丹 我真不敢相信 |
[33:26] | You are the one responsible for all of this poison. | 你是这一切流言的幕后推手 |
[33:28] | The damage you’ve done to your friends, to your family, | 你伤害了你的朋友 你的家庭 |
[33:30] | to your own sister! | 还有你妹妹 |
[33:31] | Jenny wanted to get on “Gossip girl” | 珍妮希望成为八卦天后的焦点 |
[33:34] | She’s known it was me for years. | 她很早以前就发现是我了 |
[33:35] | If there’s ever anything she really didn’t want posted, | 她没有不想曝光的事情 |
[33:37] | all she had to do was ask. | 她一直在要求曝光 |
[33:38] | You told the whole world about her losing her virginity! | 你告诉了全世界她失去了贞洁 |
[33:41] | No, no, no. No, she sent that tip in herself. | 不不不 是她自己报的料 |
[33:43] | She wanted to get out of New York, | 她想离开纽约 |
[33:45] | But she didn’t feel like | 但她觉得 |
[33:45] | she had the strength to leave on her own. | 自己没有勇气独自离去 |
[33:47] | So she knew if Blair found out the truth, | 她知道要是布莱尔发现这件事 |
[33:49] | She wouldn’t have a choice. | 她就没有选择了 |
[33:54] | Her leaving town | 离开这个是非之地 |
[33:56] | was the best thing that ever happened to Jenny. | 是珍妮最好的选择 |
[33:58] | Yeah. I mean, look, dad, | 没错 爸爸 |
[34:02] | I’ve screwed up, and plenty of times. | 我知道自己伤害了很多人 |
[34:04] | But I’ve always tried to do the right thing, | 但我一直努力做正确的选择 |
[34:07] | like you taught me. | 跟你一如既往教我的一样 |
[34:13] | Tell me everything. | 全告诉我 |
[34:15] | Dan was as hard on himself as he was any of us. | 丹和我们一样有难处 |
[34:17] | And he wouldn’t have had anything to post | 如果没人爆料的话 |
[34:19] | if everyone hadn’t been sending in tips. | 他也不会曝光那些丑闻 |
[34:21] | I never sent in one tip. | 我从没报过料 |
[34:22] | Saint Nate. | 内特大圣人 |
[34:23] | Come on, what was the worst thing | 拜托 八卦天后曝过你 |
[34:24] | gossip girl ever wrote about you? | 什么猛料吗 |
[34:25] | If anyone should be mad… | 要是有人该生气 |
[34:26] | It–it should be me… or me and Blair. | 也应该是我还有布莱尔 |
[34:29] | We’re here! | 我们回来了 |
[34:30] | You’re free! | 你们回来了 |
[34:31] | So everything’s okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[34:33] | Well, Cyrus is finishing up at the police station. | 赛瑞斯正在解决警察那边的事情 |
[34:35] | But we refused to talk. | 但是我们拒绝答复 |
[34:37] | And since there’s no actual evidence | 而且也没有确切的证据表明 |
[34:38] | that Chuck was even on that roof. | 恰克当时在屋顶 |
[34:40] | And no witness. | 也没有目击证人 |
[34:41] | Except his wife. | 除了他妻子之外 |
[34:42] | They had to no choice but to let us go. | 他们别无选择只能放我们走 |
[34:43] | Bart’s death will be ruled as an accident. | 巴特的死将归咎于意外 |
[34:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:47] | No, this is actually for her. | 不用 这是为了她 |
[34:51] | Miss Blair, I-I so worried about you and, uh, Mr. Chuck, | 布莱尔小姐 我非常担心你和恰克先生 |
[34:54] | And brain exploding from lonely boy news. | 寂寞男孩的事情让我头都快炸了 |
[34:57] | I need vodka. | 我需要伏特加 |
[34:58] | We all need lots of vodka, Dorota. | 我们都需要大量的伏特加 多洛塔 |
[35:01] | And champagne. | 还有香槟 |
[35:02] | My mother and Lily are at Citarella right now getting food. | 我母亲还有莉莉正在奇塔雷拉采购 |
[35:05] | We’re gonna have a wedding reception. | 我们要举办婚宴 |
[35:08] | And don’t even think that you will be invited, Humphrey. | 你别想受邀参加 汉弗瑞 |
[35:11] | We read while we were waiting. | 我们等结果时看到你的新闻 |
[35:13] | You have a lot of explaining to do. | 你该好好解释下 |
[35:14] | What do you wanna know, Blair? | 你想知道什么 布莱尔 |
[35:16] | What do you look so amused for? | 有什么让你这么高兴的 |
[35:18] | Uh, it’s just that I felt the same way | 我只是有同感而已 |
[35:19] | until I realized that I’m fine with it. | 直到我意识到我已经习惯了 |
[35:23] | Fine? | 真的吗 |
[35:23] | He stopped posting after our accident. | 在经历了那次意外后她就停止了一切 |
[35:26] | He shut down the site. | 他关闭了它 |
[35:28] | I mean, we always knew it was one of us, right? | 我的意思是 我们始终知道他是我们中的一员不是吗 |
[35:30] | I always thought it was Dorota! | 我一直以为是多洛塔 |
[35:34] | You know, I actually thought it was Eric for a little bit, | 事实上我还以为是艾瑞克 |
[35:36] | And then I thought it was you, Rufus. | 然后我感觉又是你 鲁弗斯 |
[35:37] | My dad? Come on. | 我爸爸 得了吧 |
[35:38] | Hey! It could’ve been me. I always thought it was Nate. | 也可以是我 我还认为是内特呢 |
[35:41] | Did anyone think it could be me? | 有人觉得有可能是我吗 |
[35:43] | My money was on the blonde broad in london. | 我的钱全压在伦敦的金发女郎那 |
[35:47] | Why do you all think that this is funny? | 为什么你们都认为这一切很可笑呢 |
[35:49] | Gossip girl ruined our lives! | 八卦天后破坏了我们的生活 |
[35:51] | Is your life really ruined, Blair? | 你的生活真的被破坏了吗 布莱尔 |
[35:53] | If you think about it, | 如果你仔细想想 |
[35:54] | we’re all on track to do exactly what we wanted to do. | 我们都已经做了自己想做的事情 |
[35:56] | But he schemed and lied and spread horrible stories. | 但他善用阴谋谎言 四处散布可怕的故事 |
[35:59] | Blair, I think you’re just mad because Dan was the one | 布莱尔 我认为你只是生气丹是其中一个罢了 |
[36:01] | Who was pulling the strings all along. | 是谁始终在暗中作梗 |
[36:03] | This whole time, I had more power than you. | 一直以来 我都比你有能力 |
[36:06] | But what he did with that power was write a love letter– | 但他只是凭借自己写了一封情书 |
[36:08] | Not just to me but to all of us. | 不仅仅是对我而是我们所有人 |
[36:11] | It made me realize I don’t want to run away, | 这让我意识到 自己不想再逃避了 |
[36:13] | that–that you guys are my family, and I belong here. | 你们所有人都是我的家人 而我属于这里 |
[36:17] | And so does Dan. | 丹也是 |
[36:22] | Well, I guess that means it’s all over now, | 那么 这就完了 |
[36:25] | That we can all grow up and move on. | 我们大家一起成长 所有的事一笔勾销 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:30] | Gossip girl’s dead. | 八卦天后已经死了 |
[37:03] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[37:04] | Mr. Archibald, what do you say to speculation that you’ll be | 阿齐布尔德先生 针对于 |
[37:06] | announcing your bid for the mayor’s race any day now? | 这次市长选举你有什么话要说 |
[37:08] | I say New York is the greatest city in the world. | 我只能说纽约是世界上最棒的城市 |
[37:11] | Who wouldn’t wanna be mayor? | 谁都想成为这里的市长 |
[37:11] | You’d be the youngest mayor ever in the history of the city. | 你会成为纽约历史上最年轻的市长 |
[37:14] | Only if I win. And I haven’t even said if I’m running. | 前提是我赢得这次选举 而我也没有想好是否参加 |
[37:16] | The polls already have you out in front. | 民调已经将您列为首选 |
[37:18] | I promise I’ll answer any questions you have tomorrow, | 我答应你明天会回答你的所有问题 |
[37:20] | but right now there’s somewhere I have to be. | 但现在我有要事在身 |
[37:39] | Thank you, Mr. Henry. | 谢谢你 亨利先生 |
[37:40] | You very good boy, help tidy up for party. | 你真是个乖孩子 还会打理派对了 |
[37:44] | Look who’s here! | 看谁来了 |
[37:45] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[37:48] | There is my grandson! Henry! | 我的外孙 亨利 |
[37:50] | Come here, boy! Come here! Come here! Come here! | 过来 宝贝 过来 过来 |
[37:52] | Come on! Ah! | 让我抱抱 |
[37:53] | How are you? | 你过得好吗 |
[37:54] | The place looks great. | 这个地方棒极了 |
[37:56] | It was all Blair. Thank you. | 都是布莱尔的功劳 谢谢你 |
[37:58] | No. No, I told you that Tuesday is not soon enough. | 不不 我告诉过你周二太晚了 |
[38:02] | I need the samples in the showroom by Monday. | 我需要在周一之前看到样品挂在陈列室 |
[38:04] | Okay, I have to go. I have guests. | 好吧 我得挂了 客人来了 |
[38:06] | Xiexie. Zaijian. | 谢谢 再见 |
[38:08] | Do you have any idea how many times I’d wondered | 你知不知道我幻想过多少次 |
[38:10] | if we’d ever make it to this day? | 我们能像今天这样 |
[38:12] | And now… here we are. | 现在 愿望终于实现了 |
[38:13] | No doubt thanks to your wonderful parenting. | 毫无疑问 这都是你教子有方 |
[38:15] | Mm! Oh, my… | 哦 我的 |
[38:17] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[38:18] | Last-minute inspiration. | 灵光一现 |
[38:21] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[38:21] | Oh, great. Not nervous at all. I am. I need a drink. | 太棒了 一点也不紧张 我真的 需要喝一杯 |
[38:29] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. Hey, looking good. | 抱歉 我来晚了 不错嘛 |
[39:54] | You may be rid of Dan Humphrey, | 你也许已经厌倦了丹·汉弗瑞 |
[39:56] | but you’ll never be rid of me. | 但你永远也不会厌倦我的 |
[40:00] | There will always be someone on the outside, | 一直都有局外人 |
[40:03] | wanting to get in. | 想进入这个圈子 |
[40:29] | Who am I now? | 知道我现在是谁吗 |
[40:30] | That’s one secret I’ll never tell. | 这是一个我永远都不会透露的秘密 |
[40:33] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |