时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There is a war coming. | 战争要来临了 |
[00:02] | A-a terrible war. | 可怕的战争 |
[00:04] | There-there will be chaos. | 到时会一片混乱 |
[00:05] | Rivers of blood in the streets. | 街上血流成河 |
[00:06] | I know it! | 我知道的 |
[00:07] | I-I can see it coming. | 我能预见到 |
[00:09] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:10] | Somebody has to take over; it might as well be me. | 总得有人接替他 那不如就让我来 |
[00:14] | My name’s James Gordon. I’m a detective. | 我叫詹姆斯·戈登 我是一名警探 |
[00:16] | My name is Bruce Wayne. | 我叫布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[00:18] | I promise I will find the man who did this. | 我保证 我会找到凶手的 |
[00:20] | Stop or I’ll shoot! | 站住 不然我开枪了 |
[00:22] | He was framed | 他是被人栽赃 |
[00:23] | To cover up for the real killer. | 以掩盖真正的凶手 |
[00:26] | Don’t ever come back to Gotham. | 再也别回哥谭了 |
[00:28] | He’s killed a man. | 他杀了人 |
[00:30] | And he killed him on the orders of Carmine Falcone, | 是哥谭第一黑帮老大卡麦·法尔科内 |
[00:32] | biggest crime boss in Gotham. | 下令让他杀的 |
[00:34] | The death of the Waynes | 韦恩夫妇的死 |
[00:35] | would bring troubled times for our family and Gotham. | 会给我们家族和哥谭带来麻烦 |
[00:38] | The Maroni family senses weakness. | 马罗尼家族能察觉局势不稳 |
[00:43] | Jim, it’s for you. | 吉姆 找你的 |
[00:51] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[00:55] | Hello, James. | 你好啊 詹姆斯 |
[00:57] | Old friend. | 老朋友 |
[01:01] | You must be Barbara. | 你一定就是芭芭拉 |
[01:03] | Yes, please come in. | 是的 请进 |
[01:05] | James, hi. | 詹姆斯 你好 |
[01:11] | I’m Peter. | 我是彼得 |
[01:13] | Peter… Humboldt. | 彼得·汉伯德 |
[01:15] | Lovely to meet you at last. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[01:16] | You’re even more beautiful than I imagined. | 你比我想象中的还漂亮 |
[01:18] | Shush. | 过奖了 |
[01:20] | Nice to meet you, Peter. | 很高兴见到你 彼得 |
[01:21] | I never get to meet any of Jim’s friends, | 我从来没见过吉姆的朋友 |
[01:23] | ’cause he never tells me anything. | 因为他从不告诉我任何事 |
[01:25] | – Men. – Don’t I know. | -男人嘛 -可不是 |
[01:28] | Would you like a drink? | 要喝杯饮料吗 |
[01:28] | No, uh… he’s a work friend. | 不用了 他是工作上的朋友 |
[01:31] | It’s a work thing. | 来找我谈公事 |
[01:32] | I’m just recently back in Gotham | 我最近刚回哥谭 |
[01:34] | and I had an idea to pop by out of the blue. | 就突然想来登门造访一下 |
[01:38] | But now is clearly not a good time. | 但显然来的不是时候 |
[01:41] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[01:43] | I told you never to come back here! | 我告诉过你永远别回来 |
[01:45] | I know. I know. I-I apologize. | 我知道 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[01:47] | – But I-I just wanted to speak with you. – No! | -但我真的有话想跟你说 -不行 |
[01:50] | If Falcone finds out you’re alive, he’ll kill us both. | 如果法尔科内发现你还活着 他会杀了我们 |
[01:53] | I got no place else to go. | 我无处可去 |
[01:56] | Gotham is my home. | 哥谭是我的家 |
[01:57] | I should’ve killed you. | 我真该杀了你 |
[01:59] | I should put a bullet in your head right now. | 我现在就该开枪打烂你的脑袋 |
[02:02] | And you would have every right to do so. | 你也完全有权利这么做 |
[02:04] | But you won’t, Jim Gordon, because you’re a good man. | 但你不会 吉姆·戈登 因为你是好人 |
[02:07] | You may very well be the last good man in Gotham, | 你很可能是哥谭最后一个好人了 |
[02:09] | and that’s why I want to help you. | 所以我要帮你 |
[02:11] | – I don’t want your help. – No, no, but you need it. | -我不想要你帮 -或许吧 但你需要我 |
[02:13] | That vile creature Fish Mooney, | 那个恶婆娘菲什·穆尼 |
[02:15] | Don Falcone, the police– | 法尔科内阁下 警察… |
[02:17] | not even your own partner trusts you. | 甚至你的搭档都不信任你 |
[02:20] | They will always hide the truth from you! | 他们总会对你隐瞒真相的 |
[02:22] | But not me. | 但我不会 |
[02:23] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[02:26] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[02:27] | God knows I wish I hadn’t. | 天知道我有多后悔 |
[02:31] | Kill me now or trust me! | 现在就杀了我 不然就相信我 |
[02:43] | I told you there’s a war coming, Jim. | 我告诉过你战争要来了 吉姆 |
[02:47] | There will be so many deaths. | 会死很多人 |
[02:49] | So many. | 很多人 |
[02:50] | You want to save Gotham? I can help you. | 你想拯救哥谭吗 我可以帮你 |
[02:52] | I can be your secret agent. | 我可以给你当秘密特工 |
[02:54] | Until Falcone finds out you’re alive. | 直到法尔科内发现你还活着 |
[02:56] | Nobody looks for a dead man. | 没人会去找死人 |
[03:01] | This war… | 这场战争… |
[03:03] | what are you talking about? Why will there be a war? | 你到底在说什么 为什么会有战争 |
[03:05] | Well, as you know, war is just politics by other means. | 你也明白 战争只是政治的另一种手段 |
[03:09] | And isn’t politics just money, talking? | 而政治不就是钱和交易吗 |
[03:12] | Talking about what? | 你指什么 |
[03:15] | Arkham. Of course. | 当然是阿卡姆 |
[03:38] | Ready for some prime rib tonight? | 准备好去吃顶级肋排了吗 |
[03:40] | I am, sir. | 是啊 先生 |
[03:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[03:44] | Councilman Jenkins? | 詹金斯议员 |
[03:46] | – Can I help you? – Yes, uh, | -有事吗 -是的 |
[03:48] | I’m one of your constituents. | 我是您的选民 |
[03:51] | Voted for you every time. | 每次都投票给您 |
[03:52] | Well, thank you very much, my friend. | 十分感谢 朋友 |
[03:54] | I don’t want to… | 我不会 |
[03:55] | take up too much of your valuable time. | 过多占用您的宝贵时间 |
[03:57] | I just want to show you something. | 只是想给您看样东西 |
[03:59] | Well, I’m always happy to help constituents, | 我很乐意帮助选民 |
[04:00] | but perhaps you can come by my office. | 但你该到办公室找我 |
[04:02] | Sir, please, just one second. | 先生 求求您 就一小会儿 |
[04:06] | Now… | 是这样的 |
[04:07] | I got the idea for this… | 这个想法我已经思考了 |
[04:10] | years ago. | 好几年了 |
[04:14] | Designed and built it myself. | 是我自己设计制造的 |
[04:19] | Here. | 给 |
[04:20] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[04:22] | Go ahead. You… | 看啊 你就 |
[04:23] | just put your eye in the end there. | 眼睛对准末端看 |
[04:25] | That’s it. | 对了就这样 |
[04:27] | – What is that thing? – You’ll see. | -这什么东西 -您会明白的 |
[04:34] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不要 |
[04:36] | You’re next. | 下一个就是你 |
[05:05] | Honestly, sir, | 说真的 先生 |
[05:06] | I really did vote for you. | 我真给你投过票 |
[05:22] | Hey, I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[05:24] | Caught a double homicide. You’re up. | 来了个双尸命案 轮到你了 |
[05:26] | Uh, no way. Alvarez hasn’t done a case all week. | 不对吧 阿尔瓦雷斯这一周都没案子 |
[05:28] | It’s his turn. | 该他了 |
[05:29] | Alvarez put in double overtime last week. | 阿尔瓦雷斯上周加了双倍的班 |
[05:31] | – Hey, Gordon. – Captain. | -戈登 -警监 |
[05:34] | Councilman Ron Jenkins and his aide | 市议员罗恩·詹金斯与其助手 |
[05:36] | were found dead in a parking structure this morning. | 今晨被发现死在一停车场 |
[05:38] | Still waiting on the M.E.’s report, | 还在等法医报告出来 |
[05:40] | but their wallets and jewelry were missing. | 不过他们的钱包和首饰都不见了 |
[05:42] | A councilman. Maybe it’s a political hit. | 市议员 也许是政治暗杀 |
[05:44] | Nah, no one hits councilmen. | 不会的 没人会去暗杀市议员 |
[05:46] | It’s cheaper to bribe ’em. | 还不如行贿花的钱少 |
[05:47] | You kill ’em and another bum | 杀了他们又会有别的废物 |
[05:48] | with his hand out just takes his place. | 伸着贪婪的手来顶替他的位子 |
[05:50] | Sniff around city hall if you want. | 你们可以去市政厅打探一下 |
[05:52] | Smart money says this was just wrong place, wrong time. | 我敢说 这不过就是不幸的意外 |
[05:56] | Go work it. | 快干活儿去 |
[05:57] | Slave driver. | 你个奴隶主 |
[06:00] | Don’t worry, Jim. | 别担心 吉姆 |
[06:01] | I know just where to start. | 我知道该从何下手 |
[06:05] | *All at sea again* | *再度茫然若失* |
[06:09] | *And now my hurricanes* | *心内的飓风* |
[06:14] | *Have brought down this ocean rain* | *让这片海下起了倾盆大雨* |
[06:17] | She’s got talent. | 有两下子 |
[06:20] | She’s not bad-looking. | 长得也不赖 |
[06:21] | That’s plenty. | 够了 |
[06:23] | Come to me so I can take you in. | 过来 让我好好看看 |
[06:27] | You sing well. | 唱得不错 |
[06:29] | For this job, I need more than a pair of nice pipes | 但要干这活儿 光有一副好嗓子和一张俏脸蛋 |
[06:32] | and a pretty face. | 可不够 |
[06:33] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我什么都愿意干 |
[06:35] | I like hearing that. So… | 这话我爱听 那么 |
[06:38] | you like boys or girls? | 你喜欢男的还是女的 |
[06:41] | Boys. | 男的 |
[06:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | Pretend I’m a boy. | 假装我是个男的 |
[06:47] | Seduce me. | 引诱我 |
[07:05] | Least you can sing. | 至少你会唱歌 |
[07:08] | Butch? | 布奇 |
[07:09] | Put a pin in this one. | 记上这个 |
[07:11] | We’ll call you. | 我们会打给你的 |
[07:14] | Not bad but keep looking. | 还凑合 不过继续找 |
[07:16] | Really, boss? That’s a good-looking girl. | 不是吧 老大 那可是个美女啊 |
[07:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[07:23] | I ain’t looking for no girl. | 我要找的不是美女 |
[07:26] | I’m looking for a weapon. | 而是武器 |
[07:29] | Come on, Nicky, don’t be modest. | 得了 尼奇 别谦虚了 |
[07:32] | You’re the crown prince of parking lot muggers. | 你就是停车场抢劫小王子 |
[07:34] | No one’s got a bigger rep. | 没人比你名气大 |
[07:36] | I’m on sabbatical. | 我在休假好吗 |
[07:37] | I didn’t kill no one. That’s not my thing. | 我没杀人 不是我风格 |
[07:39] | Then why’d you have a shank in your backpack? | 那你背包里怎么有把匕首 |
[07:42] | Protection. | 防身用的 |
[07:43] | Councilman Jenkins was murdered. | 詹金斯议员被杀了 |
[07:45] | We know it was you. | 我们知道是你干的 |
[07:46] | – We got witnesses. – I swear to God I didn’t do it! | -我们有证人 -我发誓我没杀人 |
[07:53] | He’s not our guy, Harvey. | 他不是我们要找的人 哈维 |
[08:04] | Alvarez. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[08:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:06] | Evidence from your crime scene. | 犯罪现场的证据 |
[08:07] | Couple of unis just dropped it off. | 刚几个警员送过来的 |
[08:20] | Arkham. | 阿卡姆 |
[08:22] | 40 acres, 26 city blocks. | 40英亩 26个街区 |
[08:25] | The last major undeveloped district in the city of Gotham, | 哥谭市最后一个未开发的大区 |
[08:30] | Arkham. | 阿卡姆 |
[08:31] | Now, before their untimely and tragic deaths, | 托马斯和玛莎·韦恩不幸遇害之前 |
[08:34] | Thomas and Martha Wayne had a plan for their city, | 他们对这座城市有自己的规划 |
[08:37] | a progressive development plan | 渐进式的开发计划 |
[08:40] | that would raze Arkham’s shanty towns and, in its place, | 将阿卡姆的棚户区夷为平地 取而代之的 |
[08:43] | build new, affordable housing | 将是全新的经济适用房 |
[08:46] | for Gotham’s less fortunate. | 提供给哥谭的贫苦百姓 |
[08:48] | What about the old asylum, Mayor? | 那老疯人院呢 市长 |
[08:49] | Torn down. Brick by brick, if need be. | 全拆了 不剩一砖一瓦 |
[08:52] | And in its place, a cutting-edge, state-of-the-art | 取而代之的是高端先进的 |
[08:54] | mental health facility. | 心理治疗机构 |
[08:56] | This is a vision for the future of our city. | 这是我们城市未来的蓝图 |
[08:58] | An opposing plan is gaining support recently. | 日前有一对立计划呼声很高 |
[09:02] | A plan that would do away with the asylum altogether, | 那个计划彻底放弃了疯人院 |
[09:04] | use the surrounding land as a waste disposal site. | 在周围兴建废弃物处理厂 |
[09:07] | No. | 这可不行 |
[09:09] | No, the Wayne plan is best for this city | 韦恩夫妇的计划是最有利于本市 |
[09:11] | and, more importantly, for the people of this city. | 最重要的是 也是最有利于哥谭人民的 |
[09:14] | This is why I am endorsing it. | 所以我全力支持这项计划 |
[09:20] | Don Maroni. | 马罗尼阁下 |
[09:23] | Pleasure to see you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[09:23] | Thank you. How are you? | 谢谢 你怎么样 |
[09:25] | Please, please, have a seat. | 请坐 请坐 |
[09:26] | I’ll bring wine and bread. | 我去拿酒和面包 |
[09:28] | Today is a day of celebration. | 今天是值得庆祝的日子 |
[09:30] | A very lucrative deal is coming my way. | 一桩大买卖就要上门了 |
[09:33] | Land, my friend. | 地盘 朋友 |
[09:35] | Land. | 地盘 |
[09:36] | That’s where the big money is, huh? | 那才是真正赚钱的东西 |
[09:48] | I need information about the Wayne plan for Arkham. | 我需要韦恩家族关于阿卡姆的计划 |
[09:52] | Well, it’s the Wayne… plan in name only now. | 虽说是韦恩的 但现在只是挂名了 |
[09:56] | When the Waynes died, | 韦恩夫妇死后 |
[09:57] | Falcone stepped in. He’s backing the plan now. | 法尔科内插了进来 他现在负责计划了 |
[10:01] | And he stands to make quite a chunk of change, if it passes. | 如果计划能通过 他会做出很多改变 |
[10:05] | But Councilman Jenkins was backing Falcone’s plan. | 但是詹金斯议员是支持法尔科内的啊 |
[10:08] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:10] | Then he was killed because… | 那么他被杀是因为 |
[10:12] | Because, detective, there is an opposing plan. | 是因为 警探 出现了一个对立计划 |
[10:21] | Maroni. | 马罗尼 |
[10:24] | He’s the only one strong enough to oppose Falcone. | 他是唯一有能力对抗法尔科内的人 |
[10:27] | He’s making a play at Arkham. | 他想插一脚阿卡姆 |
[10:30] | Are they related? | 他们之间有联系吗 |
[10:33] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[10:34] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[10:37] | “A new Arkham Asylum will serve the mentally ill of Gotham | 新阿卡姆疯人院将以全新的方式 |
[10:39] | in ways the present asylum never can. | 服务于哥谭的精神病人 |
[10:42] | Those poor, sick souls deserve our help.” | 那些饱受疾病折磨的灵魂需要我们的帮助 |
[10:46] | My mother wrote that. | 这是我妈妈写的 |
[10:49] | She and my father fought for years to get a new asylum built. | 她和我爸爸为建新疯人院努力了好多年 |
[10:52] | They thought that if they can help the city’s least fortunate, | 他们认为通过帮助城市最不幸的人 |
[10:56] | it would show there was hope for everyone. | 可以让其他人都看到一丝希望 |
[11:01] | I just don’t want my parents’ dream to die with them. | 我真不希望我父母的梦想与他们一同逝去 |
[11:06] | I understand that, Bruce. | 我明白 布鲁斯 |
[11:08] | But this isn’t just about the asylum. | 但这不仅仅是疯人院的事 |
[11:10] | If there is a fight between Falcone and Maroni, | 如果法尔科内和马罗尼之间真有争斗 |
[11:12] | this could be the spark that ignites a citywide gang war. | 这可能会成为引发全市帮派战争的导火索 |
[11:17] | Innocents will die, | 无辜者会因此丧命 |
[11:18] | and whatever little faith people have that the police can protect them… | 人们对警察的保护还尚存的一点信念 |
[11:24] | …it will be crushed. | 到时都会被击垮 |
[11:27] | So you have to stop it. | 那你得阻止他们 |
[11:38] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 |
[11:39] | Hey, it’s me. We got a call. | 是我 我们接到报案 |
[11:41] | Councilman Zeller’s been abducted. | 市议员泽勒被绑架了 |
[11:43] | Listen, Gordon, Zeller’s one of Maroni’s guys. | 听着 戈登 泽勒是马罗尼的人 |
[11:46] | Be right there. | 马上到 |
[12:25] | Please… | 求你… |
[12:26] | Don’t. I-I’m begging you. | 不要 我求你了 |
[12:30] | I… aah…! | 我… |
[12:35] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[12:37] | if it were up to me, | 如果我说了算 |
[12:39] | this would be over quick, without all the fuss. | 就会让你死得痛快点 不必搞这么多幺蛾子 |
[12:41] | My father used to say, | 我父亲以前常说 |
[12:42] | “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” | 大精若朴 |
[12:47] | But it’s not up to me. | 但现在不是我说了算 |
[12:49] | And my customer specifically asked me to… | 我的客户明确要求 |
[12:52] | send a message. | 要用你的死传个信 |
[12:54] | And you know what they say: | 你也知道俗话怎么说 |
[12:56] | the customer is always right. | 客户永远正确 |
[13:01] | Please… help! | 求你了 救命啊 |
[13:02] | You-you-you-you… you don’t have to do this! | 你…你不必这么做 |
[13:04] | Help me, somebody! | 救命啊 |
[13:08] | No, wait. | 不 不要 |
[13:12] | Tell Falcone I’ll change my vote. | 告诉法尔科内 票是可以改的 |
[13:15] | Hey-hey, I’ll-I’ll back the mayor. | 我会支持市长的 |
[13:17] | I’ll do anything he wants, but please, please! | 他让我干什么都行 求你了 |
[13:20] | Please… No! Please! | 求你了 不 |
[13:21] | Please! Please don’t! | 求你了 不要 |
[13:34] | Two councilmen dead in as many days. | 几天内两名市议员被杀 |
[13:36] | Can’t be a coincidence. | 肯定不是巧合 |
[13:38] | Got to be politics driving this. | 一定是有什么政治因素 |
[13:40] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[13:41] | I never said he was wrong. | 我又没说他不对 |
[13:42] | I just wanted him to be. | 只是不希望他说对罢了 |
[13:45] | All right, genius, | 好了 福尔摩斯 |
[13:46] | any other insights? | 还有何高见 |
[13:47] | Yeah. This is about the Arkham vote. | 有 这都是为了阿卡姆提案表决 |
[13:50] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[13:50] | Arkham is more than just a land deal; it’s a war | 阿卡姆不止是土地交易 而是一场战争 |
[13:53] | between Falcone and Maroni. | 是法尔科内和马罗尼之间的战争 |
[13:55] | These councilmen were on opposite sides of that war. | 这两个市议员分属不同的阵营 |
[13:57] | So, who did who? | 那是谁干的 |
[13:59] | The way I see it, Maroni struck first. | 依我看 是马罗尼先动的手 |
[14:02] | He had Jenkins killed to change the vote his way. | 杀了詹金斯 好让大家投他的票 |
[14:05] | Then Falcone retaliated, | 然后法尔科内以牙还牙 |
[14:06] | had Zeller killed to change the vote back. | 杀了泽勒 把票赢回来 |
[14:08] | Burning the body was Falcone’s way of sending a message. | 烧尸体就是法尔科内发出的警告 |
[14:11] | I’ll have guards put on all the other councilmen | 这事了结之前 我会给市议员 |
[14:13] | and the mayor till this plays out. | 还有市长增派安保 |
[14:16] | So, you want to tell me? | 你不想说说吗 |
[14:18] | Come on. Falcone, Maroni, Arkham? | 快说 法尔科内 马罗尼 阿卡姆 |
[14:21] | How the hell do you know so much all a sudden? | 你怎么突然消息这么灵通 |
[14:27] | Ed, what you got? | 爱德 查到什么了 |
[14:28] | I have a paradox for you. | 这事有点矛盾 |
[14:30] | What? | 什么 |
[14:31] | Well, a paradox, detective, is when you have… | 警探 矛盾就是… |
[14:33] | I know what a paradox is, smartass. | 我知道矛盾是什么意思 机灵鬼 |
[14:35] | What paradox? | 怎么矛盾了 |
[14:37] | These are the medical examiner’s reports | 这是法医关于詹金斯议员 |
[14:38] | on the murders of Councilman Jenkins and his aide. | 及其助手被杀一案的尸检报告 |
[14:42] | Both victims sustained fatal puncture wounds | 两名被害人都受到致命刺伤 |
[14:45] | to the skull via the eye socket. | 被刺穿眼窝刺入头骨 |
[14:47] | The weapon was some kind of metal spike. | 武器应该是种金属钉 |
[14:50] | Okay. So? | 好吧 所以呢 |
[14:51] | Councilman Zeller | 泽勒议员 |
[14:52] | also has wounds from a metal spike. | 也有金属钉留下的伤口 |
[14:55] | It’s an extremely unlikely coincidence, don’t you think? | 这也太巧了 不是吗 |
[14:58] | So you’re saying Zeller, | 你是说杀泽勒 |
[14:59] | Jenkins and the aide were killed by the same person? | 詹金斯和他助手的凶手是同一个人 |
[15:02] | It would appear so, wouldn’t it? | 看起来是这样 不是吗 |
[15:04] | Same killer working for both Maroni and Falcone? | 凶手同时为马罗尼和法尔科内效力 |
[15:09] | That’s nuts. | 这也太疯狂了 |
[15:12] | Only in Gotham. Come on. | 这种事只会发生在哥谭 走吧 |
[15:14] | Where are we going? | 去哪 |
[15:15] | Go see a friend of mine. | 见个朋友 |
[15:28] | What the hell you think you’re doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[15:30] | I-I-I-I… | 我… |
[15:31] | You were snooping, you little worm. | 你在偷看 你个人渣 |
[15:33] | I told you the day I gave you this job that, in here, | 第一天我就跟你说过 在这里 |
[15:36] | you don’t see nothing, you don’t hear nothing. | 你就是瞎子聋子 |
[15:38] | I’m sorry, sir. I… beg your pardon. | 对不起 老板 请原谅 |
[15:41] | You keep that sniveling nose of yours to yourself, understood? | 你给我少多管闲事 知道吗 |
[15:44] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 老板 |
[15:57] | Two cartons. | 两盒 |
[15:59] | Must be important. | 一定是要紧事 |
[16:00] | – We’re looking for a hit man. – Yeah? | -我们在找职业杀手 -是吗 |
[16:02] | Which family does he work for? | 他为谁效力 |
[16:04] | A few. He’s an independent type, like you. | 好几个 是个自由职业者 像你一样 |
[16:07] | Not too many of them still around. | 这种人已经不多了 |
[16:10] | Who’d he hit? | 他杀了谁 |
[16:11] | Two city councilmen and an aide. | 两个市议员和一个助手 |
[16:13] | Uses some sort of special weapon to kill his victims. | 行凶凶器很特别 |
[16:15] | Steel spike? | 金属钉吗 |
[16:18] | About so big? | 大概这么长 |
[16:21] | Could be. | 或许吧 |
[16:22] | – You know him? – I heard of him. | -你认识他吗 -听说过 |
[16:24] | His name’s Gladwell. | 名叫格拉德韦尔 |
[16:26] | A real pro. | 很专业 |
[16:28] | You know where we can find him? | 哪能找到他 |
[16:29] | Word was | 听人说 |
[16:31] | he works out of the Lansky building in Midtown. | 他在市中心兰斯基大楼上班 |
[16:38] | You coming or what? | 来不来 |
[16:39] | We got 12 more floors to check out. | 还有12个楼层要检查呢 |
[16:40] | What’s got you so wound up? | 你干吗这么紧张 |
[16:42] | Maybe I’m just doing my job. | 这叫尽职 |
[16:43] | No, you’ve been acting weird lately, | 不是 你最近行为古怪 |
[16:44] | like you got something to hide. | 就好像有事瞒着我 |
[16:47] | GCPD, ma’am. | 哥谭市警局 |
[16:49] | We’re looking for someone who may work here. | 我们在找一个可能在这里工作的人 |
[16:50] | Last name Gladwell. | 姓格拉德韦尔 |
[16:51] | Oh, you mean Richard. He works in Human Resources. | 你是说理查德 人力资源部的 |
[16:56] | Richard’s not in any trouble, is he? | 理查德没惹什么麻烦吧 |
[16:58] | Which desk is his? | 他办公桌是哪个 |
[17:01] | Third one from the back. | 倒数第三个 |
[17:12] | Gladwell. Richard Gladwell– Has anyone seen him? | 格拉德韦尔 理查德·格拉德韦尔 他人呢 |
[17:15] | You just missed him. | 他刚离开 |
[17:17] | – Where’d he go? – He was just here. | -他去哪了 -刚还在呢 |
[17:18] | Maybe he headed out the back? | 可能去后面了 |
[17:22] | I’m gonna go check it out. | 我去看看 |
[17:22] | Stay here in case he comes back? | 你留下 以防他回来 |
[18:09] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[18:10] | I found something! | 我有发现 |
[18:18] | Look what was in his desk. | 看看我在他桌里找到了什么 |
[18:20] | Jenkins and Zeller. We got him. | 是詹金斯和泽勒 我们找对人了 |
[18:22] | Man, I love the easy ones. | 我就喜欢容易找的人 |
[18:37] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[18:39] | It’s-it’s just a box of paperclips. I didn’t think anyone would mind. | 只是一盒回形针 我以为没人会介意 |
[18:42] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[18:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:56] | CLM “C, L, M.” | |
[18:58] | What do you think it means? | 你说这什么意思 |
[19:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:13] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[19:16] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[19:19] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:19] | Well… | 那个… |
[19:22] | I heard screaming. | 我听到你大喊 |
[19:24] | A bad dream. | 做了个恶梦 |
[19:30] | Was I in it? | 我有出现在恶梦里吗 |
[19:32] | Not this time. | 这次没有 |
[19:36] | Alfred, are there any more files on the Arkham plant? | 阿尔弗雷德 还有其他关于阿卡姆规划的资料吗 |
[19:38] | Oh, yeah. | 有 |
[19:39] | Absolutely. Untold. Piles of the bloody things. | 当然有 有数不清的资料 一大堆呢 |
[19:43] | I’d like to see them, please. | 我想看看 |
[19:45] | All of them. | 所有的资料 |
[19:47] | And may I ask, uh, why? | 我可以问问原因吗 |
[19:52] | I’m looking for a connection. | 我在查这其中的联系 |
[19:55] | Between the councilmen murders and the murders of my parents. | 市议员被杀和我父母案子之间的联系 |
[20:00] | I see. | 明白了 |
[20:10] | Nobody move! This is a robbery! | 都不许动 抢劫了 |
[20:16] | Money’s in the back. Go, go! | 钱都在后面 快去拿 |
[20:17] | Come on– you, too! Get over there! | 过来 你也是 过来 |
[20:23] | Let’s go, move! Move! | 走 快点 |
[20:36] | Move! Out of the way. | 闪开 别挡道 |
[20:39] | Out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[20:44] | Check the back. | 去后面看看 |
[20:53] | They got the money, Frankie. | 他们把钱拿走了 弗兰基 |
[20:55] | I got eyes, don’t I? | 我不是瞎子 |
[21:22] | Oh, thank goodness you’re here. | 谢天谢地你们来了 |
[21:24] | They had… they had guns, and… | 他们…他们有枪 |
[21:25] | and-and Lou… Lou was hit in the stomach. | 一枪打在卢的肚子上 |
[21:28] | Is-is… is he…? | 他还… |
[21:30] | Forget about Lou! | 别管卢了 |
[21:31] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[21:32] | Uh… they had masks. | 他们都戴着面具 |
[21:34] | I-I couldn’t see. | 我看不到脸 |
[21:35] | But you got the money. | 但是你把钱保住了 |
[21:36] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[21:38] | I managed to hide this bag, | 我设法把这袋钱藏了起来 |
[21:39] | but they got the rest. | 但剩下的被他们拿走了 |
[21:40] | – I’m sorry. I-I-I… – Hey, relax, kid. | -对不起 我… -别紧张 |
[21:43] | Save it for the boss. | 这话留着跟老大说吧 |
[21:59] | You’re off early for a change. | 你难得提早下班 |
[22:01] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[22:08] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[22:10] | Long hours and late nights, Jim. | 加班 晚归 吉姆 |
[22:13] | – They make me worry. – About what? | -都让我很担心 -担心什么 |
[22:16] | All kinds of things. | 很多事 |
[22:18] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是在工作 |
[22:19] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[22:22] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:24] | It means I think you have secrets from me. | 意思是我觉得你有事瞒着我 |
[22:27] | And I hate it. | 我讨厌这样 |
[22:30] | What do you want me to say, Barbara? Yeah. | 你要我说什么 芭芭拉 没错 |
[22:32] | I have secrets. | 我有秘密 |
[22:35] | It’s part of my job. | 那是工作的一部分 |
[22:36] | – It’s how I make sure… – Who’s Oswald Cobblepot? | -这样我才能确保… -奥斯瓦尔德·科波特是谁 |
[22:41] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道这个名字的 |
[22:42] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[22:44] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[22:47] | I can’t even begin to answer that. | 我没法回答 |
[22:49] | Can’t or won’t? | 是不能还是不想 |
[22:56] | Montoya. | 是蒙托亚 |
[23:00] | She came to see you, didn’t she? | 她来见你了 是吗 |
[23:02] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:03] | Why does she keep coming to you? | 她为什么总来找你 |
[23:05] | What is there between you and her? | 你俩之间什么关系 |
[23:11] | Years ago, before I was with you… | 在我遇见你很多年以前 |
[23:16] | she and I | 她和我 |
[23:18] | were in a relationship. | 曾经在一起过 |
[23:26] | What? | 什么 |
[23:29] | It only lasted a year, | 只维持了一年 |
[23:31] | and then I-I ended it and moved on. | 然后我跟她分了手 开始了新的生活 |
[23:34] | And what, she didn’t? | 怎么 她没放下吗 |
[23:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:39] | I don’t care, okay? Because you are the one | 我也不在乎 好吗 因为你才是那个 |
[23:41] | that I want to spend the rest of my life with. | 我想与之共度余生的人 |
[23:49] | What, you’re angry? | 怎么 你生气了 |
[23:50] | – What do you think? – Because she’s a woman? | -我当然生气了 -因为她是女人吗 |
[23:52] | Because… you lied to me! | 因为 你骗了我 |
[23:56] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[23:58] | I should have told you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[24:05] | Falcone thinks he could hit me | 法尔科内以为他可以在 |
[24:07] | in my place of business and get away with it? | 我的地盘上滋事 还能安然无事 |
[24:10] | He’s got another thing coming, Frankie. | 他想错了 弗兰基 |
[24:12] | I want to hit him back. | 我要回击 |
[24:13] | This time, where it hurts. | 这一次下手要准要狠 |
[24:15] | I want to hit The Mouth. | 要打在要害上 |
[24:18] | It’s time, son. | 是时候了 |
[24:20] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[24:24] | Then there’s the other thing. | 还有那小子 |
[24:29] | Send him over. | 叫他来 |
[24:44] | You know I’m a man that shows appreciation when appreciation is due. | 你知道我这人该表示感谢的时候 绝不会吝啬 |
[24:48] | Yes, Don Maroni. | 是 马罗尼阁下 |
[24:49] | What you did for me yesterday did not go unnoticed. | 你昨天的所作所为 我都记在心里了 |
[24:54] | Well, thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[24:54] | I-I only wish I was able to retrieve the… | 我只希望我当时能取回 |
[24:56] | – retrieve the other half of your… – Bup-bup-bup-bup. | -剩下的 -得得得 |
[25:00] | How long you been washing dishes? | 你洗了多久的盘子了 |
[25:03] | – Not long. – All right, that ends today. | -没多久 -从现在起你不用洗了 |
[25:05] | You’ve been promoted to restaurant manager. | 你升职了 做餐馆经理 |
[25:09] | The position recently became available. | 这职位刚刚空出来了 |
[25:14] | Thank you, Don Maroni. | 多谢您 马罗尼阁下 |
[25:15] | – I won’t let you down. – Yeah. Yeah. | -我绝不会让您失望 -嗯嗯 |
[25:17] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:21] | Frankie, get the kid a suit. | 弗兰基 给这小子置办套正装 |
[25:49] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:52] | Who? | 谁死了 |
[25:53] | Richard Gladwell. | 理查德·格拉德韦尔 |
[25:54] | At least, the real one. | 起码本尊是死了 |
[25:55] | Sent some unis by his apartment, found a… | 派了警员去他的公寓 发现 |
[25:58] | moldy old corpse sealed inside. | 有具腐尸藏在里面 |
[26:00] | Puncture wound through the eye; been dead five years. | 眼上有刺穿伤 死了五年了 |
[26:03] | And no one found him until now? | 这么长时间才发现他 |
[26:04] | Landlord said he paid his rent on time, | 房东说他按时交房租 |
[26:06] | kept quiet– the ideal tenant. | 平时又安静 简直是完美房客 |
[26:08] | So our Hit Man killed this Gladwell | 也就是说这杀手干掉了格拉德韦尔 |
[26:10] | to use his identity as cover. | 用他的身份作掩护 |
[26:12] | And it worked, too. | 而且也成效显著 |
[26:14] | Employee records, payroll, contact information | 雇员记录 薪金纪录 联系信息 |
[26:17] | all fake. | 全是假的 |
[26:18] | We got nothing but a face. | 除了张脸 我们什么线索都没有 |
[26:20] | Damn. | 该死 |
[26:23] | All right… | 好吧 |
[26:24] | Well, there’s got to be something to this. | 这里面肯定有名堂 |
[26:25] | “C-L-M.” You got any ideas? | 这三个字母 你有想法吗 |
[26:28] | It’s a complete waste of time. | 就是浪费时间 |
[26:31] | It’s a lead. Our only lead. | 但这是线索 唯一的线索 |
[26:34] | Says you. | 就你这么想 |
[26:35] | You can’t be this lazy. | 你怎么能这么懒 |
[26:36] | Lazy? Maybe I just work smarter than you. | 懒 没准是我办案手法比你高明 |
[26:39] | Ever consider that? | 这你想过没 |
[26:40] | Yeah. I considered it. | 是啊 我想过了 |
[26:43] | Look, this Arkham vote is tomorrow– | 听着 阿卡姆提案明天就要表决了 |
[26:45] | we don’t find this guy by then… | 如果到那时我们还没抓住这人 |
[26:47] | What? What happens? | 怎么 会怎样 |
[26:48] | Worst case: a major gang war. | 最坏的局面 黑帮全面开战 |
[26:51] | People will die. Maybe a lot of people. | 会死人 没准会死很多人 |
[26:52] | We find this guy, we can stop it. | 只要抓住这人 就能阻止这一切 |
[26:58] | And where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[26:59] | To work the case. | 办案去 |
[27:00] | You got your ways, I got mine. | 你有张良计 我有过墙梯 |
[27:03] | Hey, Harvey… | 哈维 |
[27:05] | tell her I said hi. | 代我向她问好 |
[27:11] | *You hear laughter* | *你听那笑声* |
[27:14] | *Cracking through the halls* | *响彻大厅* |
[27:16] | *It sends you spinning* | *让你起舞的欲望* |
[27:19] | *You have no choice* | *不可抵挡* |
[27:22] | *Following the footsteps* | *随着那舞曲* |
[27:24] | *Of a rag doll dance* | *舞步残破* |
[27:26] | *We are entranced* | *我们全都* |
[27:29] | *Spellbound* | *意乱情迷* |
[27:31] | *Spellbound* | *意乱情迷* |
[27:33] | *Spell…* | *意乱* |
[27:35] | *Bound* | *情迷* |
[27:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[27:40] | Liza. | 莉莎 |
[27:42] | How long have you been singing, Liza? | 你唱歌多久了 莉莎 |
[27:45] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[27:47] | You like boys or girls? | 你喜欢男的还是女的 |
[27:52] | Boys. | 男的 |
[27:54] | So… you want the job, or what? | 你想要这份工作吗 |
[27:57] | Well, you haven’t told me what it is yet. | 你还没告诉我是什么工作 |
[28:00] | You want to be a woman with power, | 你想拥有权力 金钱和尊重 |
[28:02] | money and respect, like me? | 成为像我一样的女人吗 |
[28:06] | I guess. Yeah. | 我想是的 |
[28:08] | Are you willing to do whatever it takes to have it all? | 你愿意为了这个目标不惜一切代价吗 |
[28:12] | Yes. I am. | 是的 我愿意 |
[28:17] | That’s the job. | 工作就是这样 |
[28:23] | Seduce me. | 引诱我 |
[28:26] | What…? | 什么 |
[28:29] | You think I’m kidding? | 你认为我是在开玩笑吗 |
[29:29] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[29:31] | you see something you like? | 看到什么喜欢的了吗 |
[29:34] | I do now. | 就在眼前 |
[29:36] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[29:38] | City councilmen are dropping like flies. | 市议员一个接一个地死掉 |
[29:40] | – I heard. – Bad for business. | -我听说了 -对生意不好 |
[29:42] | You’re not wrong. | 你说得没错 |
[29:43] | The button man’s a guy called Gladwell– you know him? | 下手的是个叫格拉德韦尔的家伙 认识吗 |
[29:46] | Only by reputation. | 听说过 |
[29:48] | Think you can find him? | 你能找到他吗 |
[29:49] | I can find anyone if I have the time. | 只要我有时间 谁都能找到 |
[29:52] | The question is, what’s in it for me? | 问题在于 我有什么好处 |
[29:54] | I’ll owe you. | 算我欠你的 |
[30:01] | Okay, but I still think it’s a waste of time, if you ask me. | 好吧 我还是觉得这是在浪费时间 |
[30:05] | Falcone’ll just get someone to take his place. | 法尔科内会找其他人顶上 |
[30:07] | He’s not gonna let this bone go. | 他不会放弃的 |
[30:10] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[30:11] | Falcone cannot afford to lose that vote. | 法尔科内输不起这次表决 |
[30:14] | If Maroni gets even a piece of Arkham, | 马罗尼只要拿到阿卡姆的一块砖 |
[30:16] | it’ll only prove what we already know. | 就证明了众所皆知的事情 |
[30:19] | And that is: Falcone is old and weak. | 那就是 法尔科内老了 不中用了 |
[30:24] | You seem kind of pleased about that. | 你看起来挺开心啊 |
[30:26] | How come? | 怎么回事 |
[30:27] | Falcone goes down, so do you. | 法尔科内垮台 你也不好过 |
[30:29] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[30:31] | don’t you worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[30:34] | I always have a Plan B. | 我总有后备计划 |
[30:45] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[30:47] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[30:51] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[30:53] | To offer you help. | 给你提供帮助 |
[30:54] | To prove that you can trust me. | 证明你可以信任我 |
[30:58] | There’s gonna be another murder. | 会有另一起凶案 |
[30:59] | Maroni has put out the hit. | 马罗尼已经派出杀手了 |
[31:01] | Who’s the target? | 目标是谁 |
[31:02] | Someone backing Falcone’s plan. | 支持法尔科内的人 |
[31:04] | Who it is, I can’t be certain. | 具体是谁我说不好 |
[31:06] | All the councilmen are under police protection tonight. | 今晚所有的市议员都有警察保护 |
[31:10] | There are many ways around the police. | 警察是很好买通的 |
[31:13] | But the hit will happen tonight– | 今晚绝对会有人遭刺杀 |
[31:15] | that much I can be certain of. | 这我能肯定 |
[31:16] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:18] | I told you, Detective– | 我说过了 警探 |
[31:20] | Gotham is my home. | 哥谭是我的家 |
[31:40] | I need a list of the officers working police protection tonight. | 给我今晚去执行保护任务的警员名单 |
[31:46] | Campos, Lazenby, Martins. | 坎波斯 拉赞比 马汀斯 |
[31:49] | CLM C-l-m. | |
[31:54] | It’s Harvey. | 我是哈维 |
[31:55] | Bullock, I found out who Gladwell’s next target is. | 布洛克 我知道格拉德韦尔下个目标是谁了 |
[31:58] | It’s the mayor. | 是市长 |
[32:22] | Detective Gordon. What’s going on? | 戈登警探 什么事 |
[32:23] | Sir, I think your life may be in danger. | 市长阁下 我认为您可能有危险 |
[32:25] | – I need to get you out of here. – What? No, I… | -我得带您离开这儿 -什么 不 |
[32:27] | I’m not going anywhere– I got police protection. | 我不会离开的 有警察保护我呢 |
[32:29] | – They’re gone. – What? | -他们走了 -什么 |
[32:31] | I just checked, no one’s out there. | 我刚刚看过了 根本没人在 |
[32:32] | Sir, I think someone’s coming here to kill you. | 先生 我觉得有人要来杀你 |
[32:35] | I got to get some things from my safe. | 我得去保险箱拿些东西 |
[33:02] | Sir, we need to go– now. | 先生 我们得马上走了 |
[33:03] | I’m moving as fast as I can. | 我已经在尽快了 |
[33:05] | Is there someplace I can take you? | 我能带您去什么地方吗 |
[33:06] | Somewhere you’ll be safe? | 安全的地方 |
[33:07] | We’re not going to the police station? | 我们不去警局吗 |
[33:09] | I’m not sure you’ll be safe there. The police… | 我不敢肯定那里会很安全 警察都… |
[33:14] | – What the hell is this town com-coming to? – Sir. | -这个城市是怎么了 -先生 |
[33:16] | All right, all right, I’m… | 好了 好了 我… |
[33:18] | My sister’s house. It’s across town. | 我姐姐家 在城市另一边 |
[33:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:48] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 |
[33:54] | Is there another way out? | 还有别的出路吗 |
[33:55] | Here. | 这边 |
[34:02] | He’s trying to get in. | 他想闯进来 |
[34:02] | Shoot him. Why don’t you shoot him? | 开枪啊 你怎么不打他 |
[34:04] | He’s got my gun. I can’t. Go, go, go! | 没办法 他拿了我的枪 快走 |
[34:41] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[34:43] | Drop it or I’ll shoot! | 放下 否则我开枪了 |
[34:55] | You know why they hire a professional? | 你知道人们为什么雇职业杀手吗 |
[34:58] | ‘Cause he finishes the job. | 因为他总能完成任务 |
[35:38] | How are you? | 你还好吧 |
[35:39] | Okay. | 挺好 |
[35:42] | Jim, I should’ve told you about Montoya a long time ago. | 吉姆 我早该把蒙托亚的事告诉你 |
[35:47] | – Then why didn’t you? – I don’t know. | -那你为什么没说 -我说不清 |
[35:50] | Because she works with you. | 因为她跟你共事 |
[35:53] | Because she’s a woman. | 因为她是女的 |
[35:55] | Are you sure there isn’t another reason? | 你确定没有别的原因了吗 |
[35:58] | No. There’s nothing else. | 没了 没别的了 |
[36:01] | Jim, I don’t want there to be any secrets between us. | 吉姆 我不希望我们之间有秘密 |
[36:05] | – Neither do I. – Good. | -我也是 -那就好 |
[36:07] | So you’ll tell me who Oswald Cobblepot is. | 那你就告诉我奥斯瓦尔德·科波特是谁 |
[36:13] | Damn it, Barbara. Why can’t you drop this? | 芭芭拉 你为什么就不能忘了这事呢 |
[36:15] | – Why can’t you just tell me who he is? – Because… | -你为什么不能告诉我他是谁呢 -因为 |
[36:20] | …it’s work. | 这是工作上的事 |
[36:23] | I know. But you’ve told me about your work before. | 我知道 但你以前也跟我说过工作的事 |
[36:25] | And that was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[36:27] | One I am not going to make again. | 我不会再犯那种错误了 |
[36:35] | All right. Well… | 好吧 |
[36:38] | I’m not gonna live like this. | 我不要过这种日子 |
[36:41] | I can’t live like this. | 我不能过这种日子 |
[36:45] | You’re gonna have to make a choice, Jim. | 你得做出选择 吉姆 |
[36:49] | You either let me in or you let me go. | 要么告诉我 要么放弃我 |
[37:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:26] | I’m going to cut to the chase. | 我就直说了 |
[37:29] | I like you both, but I only have one opening. | 你们两个我都喜欢 但我只能招一个人 |
[37:34] | You’ve got the talent. | 你挺有才 |
[37:36] | And you’ve got… | 而你… |
[37:39] | …something else. | 有点别的东西 |
[37:42] | I can’t decide, so… | 我无法决定 |
[37:45] | you two are going to have to do it for me. | 所以 只能让你俩来替我决定了 |
[37:56] | You want us to fight for it? | 你要我们打架啊 |
[38:33] | So when do I start? | 我什么时候开始上班 |
[38:53] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[38:55] | Scared us there for a second. | 吓死我们了 |
[39:03] | We do good or what? | 我们做得很棒吧 |
[39:05] | Excellent work, my friends. | 简直太漂亮了 朋友们 |
[39:07] | You were very convincing. | 你们很像那么回事 |
[39:08] | Yeah, I bet that manager sure thought so, huh? | 那个经理肯定是这么想的 |
[39:10] | Ain’t that right, Dickie? | 是不是 迪克 |
[39:15] | You got any other joints you want us to rob, let us know. | 还有哪个馆子你想让我们去抢 尽管说 |
[39:18] | – Good money in this. – Yeah, good money. | -报酬丰厚啊 -可不是 |
[39:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[39:26] | Oh, I brought cannoli. | 我带了奶油甜馅煎饼卷来 |
[39:28] | Oh, yeah! | 太好了 |
[39:32] | Now, eat up. | 吃吧 |
[39:34] | You guys deserve this. | 这是你们应得的 |
[39:38] | Check this out. | 看啊 |
[39:44] | Really good. | 真不错 |
[39:47] | Oh, real good. | 太好吃了 |
[39:58] | The Arkham development vote has been a topic of controversy for weeks. | 阿卡姆开发提案表决几周来一直争议不断 |
[40:01] | Today we have the results. | 今天 结果终于出来了 |
[40:02] | We go live now to Mayor James’s press conference. | 我们现在直播詹姆斯市长的新闻发布会 |
[40:05] | Do you mind turning that down? My head’s killing me. | 能小点声吗 我头要疼死了 |
[40:07] | Aw, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[40:08] | This is what we worked for. | 我们辛辛苦苦不就为了这个 |
[40:11] | We did this. | 这是我们促成的 |
[40:12] | How is today’s outcome not simply a failure of the Wayne plan? | 今天的结果难道不是韦恩计划的落空吗 |
[40:15] | This is not a case of either plan failing. | 这并非任何一个计划的落空 |
[40:18] | This is a case of compromise | 这是妥协 |
[40:20] | for what’s best for the people of Gotham. | 是为了哥谭人民的利益 |
[40:22] | The Arkham district will be developed into both low-cost housing | 阿卡姆区将同时用作廉价住房 |
[40:26] | as well as a much-needed site for waste disposal. | 和我们迫切需要的废弃物处理厂的开发 |
[40:30] | This is the best of both plans… | 这是吸取了两个计划最好的部分 |
[40:32] | together in one. | 合二为一 |
[40:35] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[40:37] | For years, this city’s been giving us nothing but scraps. | 多年来 这座城市只给我们残羹冷炙 |
[40:41] | But from now on… | 从今往后 |
[40:44] | from now on… | 从今往后 |
[40:46] | we feast. | 我们要享用饕餮盛宴了 |
[40:50] | Mayor James, what about the asylum? | 詹姆斯市长 那疯人院呢 |
[40:51] | What’s going to happen to it? | 将会何去何从 |
[40:54] | Arkham Asylum will be retrofitted | 阿卡姆疯人院将进行翻修 |
[40:55] | to meet today’s standards and reopened. | 达到当今标准 然后重开 |
[40:57] | Gotham needs… No, | 哥谭需要…不 |
[40:59] | Gotham deserves | 哥谭应该 |
[41:01] | a world-class treatment facility | 有座世界一流的 |
[41:04] | for the mentally ill. | 精神病院 |
[41:06] | Falcone took a shot to the body today. | 法尔科内今天受了打击 |
[41:09] | Maybe a few more will put him on his back. | 或许再挨几下 他就会倒下了 |
[41:16] | Looks like I got you just in time. | 看来你来的正是时候 |
[41:20] | And I know that the Waynes, | 我确信 韦恩夫妇 |
[41:22] | were they still alive, | 如果他们还活着 |
[41:25] | would be proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish today. | 也会为我们今日的成就感到自豪 |
[41:33] | The mayor’s making this new plan sound like it’s good for Gotham. | 市长把这个新计划说得好像对哥谭有利 |
[41:36] | – But-but it’s not, is it? – No, it’s not. | -但其实不是的 对吗 -的确 |
[41:39] | Then why is he doing it? | 那他为什么要这么做 |
[41:41] | He was caught between two very powerful opposing forces. | 他夹在两股厉害的敌对势力之间 |
[41:43] | Falcone and Maroni. | 法尔科内和马罗尼 |
[41:44] | Maroni threatened the mayor’s life. | 马罗尼威胁到了市长的性命 |
[41:47] | Out of fear, I’m guessing, | 我猜市长是出于恐惧 |
[41:49] | the mayor made a compromise | 向马罗尼妥协 |
[41:50] | and gave Maroni a huge piece of Arkham. | 给他分了阿卡姆很大一杯羹 |
[41:52] | What piece? | 你指什么 |
[41:54] | Maroni gets to build a waste disposal site | 马罗尼获批兴建一个废弃物处理厂 |
[41:56] | and he gets the contract to refurbish Arkham. | 他还拿到了翻修阿卡姆疯人院的合同 |
[41:59] | Falcone gets to build a low-income housing project. | 法尔科内获批兴建廉价住房 |
[42:05] | Look… | 听我说 |
[42:06] | Bruce, I know it’s not the outcome you had hoped for, | 布鲁斯 我知道这并非你所期待的结果 |
[42:11] | but this compromise | 但这个妥协 |
[42:14] | may have prevented a lot of bloodshed. | 可能避免了很多流血冲突 |
[42:18] | It may have even stopped a war. | 甚至阻止了一场战争 |
[42:20] | My parents believed a new asylum would bring hope to Gotham. | 我父母相信新疯人院能给哥谭带来希望 |
[42:24] | Now that’s gone. | 这下落空了 |
[42:26] | Everything they worked for | 他们为之努力的一切 |
[42:27] | is now falling into the hands of criminals. | 如今都落入了罪犯之手 |
[42:29] | Not everything. | 也不是一切 |
[42:32] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[42:35] | It’s not too late. | 还不迟 |
[42:40] | Do you really believe that? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[42:44] | Do you believe Gotham can be saved? | 你真的认为哥谭可以获得救赎吗 |
[42:49] | I believe it’s worth trying. | 我相信这值得我们努力 |