时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There is a war coming. | 战争要来临了 |
[00:02] | A-a terrible war. | 可怕的战争 |
[00:04] | There-there will be chaos. | 到时会一片混乱 |
[00:05] | Rivers of blood in the streets. | 街上血流成河 |
[00:06] | I know it! | 我知道的 |
[00:07] | I-I can see it coming. | 我能预见到 |
[00:09] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:10] | Somebody has to take over; it might as well be me. | 总得有人接替他 那不如就让我来 |
[00:16] | Hello, James. | 你好啊 詹姆斯 |
[00:17] | Old friend. | 老朋友 |
[00:18] | Mooney, the MCU cops– | 穆尼 重案组警察 |
[00:20] | none of them know Penguin’s alive? | 都不知道企鹅还活着 |
[00:21] | If they did, I’d be dead already. | 他们要是知道 我早死了 |
[00:23] | James Gordon is not a good guy. | 詹姆斯·戈登不是一个好人 |
[00:24] | He framed Mario Pepper for the murder of the Waynes. | 他栽赃马里奥·佩珀为韦恩案的凶手 |
[00:27] | James Gordon is the most honest man I’ve ever met. | 詹姆斯·戈登是我见过最正直的人 |
[00:30] | This is not a city or a job for nice guys. | 你这样的好人不适合这座城市和这份工作 |
[00:32] | You’re a cynic. | 你是个愤世嫉俗的人 |
[00:33] | A slovenly, | 一个吊儿郎当 |
[00:34] | lackadaisical cynic. | 懒散又愤世嫉俗的人 |
[00:35] | You’re probably right. | 你也许说对了 |
[00:46] | I am the Spirit of the Goat. | 我是山羊之灵 |
[00:52] | I am the Spirit | 我是山羊 |
[00:55] | of the Goat. | 之灵 |
[00:58] | I am the Spirit… | 我是山羊 |
[01:00] | of the Goat. | 之灵 |
[01:12] | I am the Spirit of the Goat! | 我是山羊之灵 |
[01:16] | Gotham still held in a grip of terror, | 哥谭仍处在恐怖笼罩之下 |
[01:18] | as the mysterious masked killer known as the Spirit of the Goat | 名为”山羊之灵”的神秘蒙面杀手 |
[01:22] | remains on the loose. | 仍逍遥法外 |
[01:24] | But Gotham’s Goat hasn’t cast his shadow | 但”哥谭山羊”并没有影响到 |
[01:26] | over Thomas and Martha Wayne’s celebration of beloved son… | 托马斯与玛莎·韦恩爱子的庆生会… |
[01:32] | The Wayne family opened their home to the children | 韦恩宅邸向市孤儿院的孩子们敞开了大门 |
[01:34] | of the city orphanage to share in the joyous day with… | 与他们共度了欢乐的一天… |
[01:37] | Shelly. | 雪莉 |
[01:49] | That’s the van registered to Randall Milkie. | 那是兰道尔·米奇的车 |
[01:51] | We were right, Dix. | 我们是对的 狄克斯 |
[01:52] | Of course we’re right. | 当然了 |
[01:59] | Dispatch, | 调度 |
[02:00] | Detective Dix | 我是狄克斯警探 |
[02:01] | requesting backup at 1100 Cannery Drive. | 请求支援 地址是罐头厂街1100号 |
[02:11] | Come on, man, we gotta get in there. | 走吧 伙计 我们得进去 |
[02:13] | Wait a second, listen to me. | 等等 听我说 |
[02:14] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[02:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:18] | Randall thinks he’s the reincarnation of some | 兰道尔认为他是什么古老的 |
[02:21] | ancient, murdering goat spirit. | 山羊杀手之灵的转世 |
[02:24] | We are waiting for backup. | 我们必须等后援 |
[02:26] | He’s got Shelly Lawson in there. | 他抓了雪莉·劳森 |
[02:27] | If he kills her, | 如果他杀了她 |
[02:27] | that’s three people we lost to this maniac. | 那我们就有三条人命没从这疯子手上救下了 |
[02:29] | Gotham’s Golden Rule, Harvey. | 哥谭的金科玉律 哈维 |
[02:32] | No heroes. | 不出英雄 |
[02:40] | That son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
[02:46] | Idiot! She’s already dead. | 蠢货 她肯定已经死了 |
[02:48] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[02:49] | Yeah, I know it. | 我就是知道 |
[03:06] | I told you. | 早说了 |
[03:29] | Shelly. | 雪莉 |
[03:29] | I told you she’d be cold. | 我就说她肯定已经死了 |
[03:31] | She’s been here half of the night. | 她都在这儿大半个晚上了 |
[03:35] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[03:36] | New candles, barely melted. | 蜡烛是新的 还没怎么熔化 |
[03:38] | Just lit. | 是刚点上的 |
[03:39] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[03:41] | That’s great news. | 太好了 |
[03:57] | Randall Milkie? | 兰道尔·米奇 |
[03:59] | You’re under arrest | 你被逮捕了 |
[04:01] | for the murders of Shelly Lawson, | 罪名是杀害雪莉·劳森 |
[04:03] | Daniel Tremont and Edward Talbot. | 丹尼尔·特里蒙特和爱德华·塔伯特 |
[04:05] | Randall! Be smart, come out of there | 兰道尔 放聪明点 出来 |
[04:07] | or we’re gonna have to blow you away! | 不然我们就只能开枪了 |
[04:09] | Randall Milkie is undone. | 兰道尔·米奇已经不在了 |
[04:12] | Gone. | 死了 |
[04:13] | This body is moved by the Spirit of the Goat. | 这具肉体的所有者是山羊之灵 |
[04:17] | Uh, we’re gonna go with Milkie. | 还是叫你米奇吧 |
[04:19] | I already did the paperwork. | 文件我都写好了 |
[04:29] | Dix! | 狄克斯 |
[04:34] | You can never stop the Goat! | 你休想阻止山羊之灵 |
[04:36] | This body may fail, but I will not! | 即使这具躯体毁灭 我也永不灭 |
[04:39] | I will always come back. I will always come back! | 我会回来的 我一定会回来的 |
[04:43] | Come back from this! | 你试试看啊 |
[04:58] | Milkie. | 米奇 |
[05:00] | Dix! | 狄克斯 |
[05:02] | Dix! | 狄克斯 |
[05:03] | Talk to me. Talk to me. | 醒醒 回答我 |
[05:05] | Dix, come on, man. | 狄克斯 醒醒 |
[05:07] | Come on. Dix. | 醒醒 狄克斯 |
[05:08] | – Help! – He’s through there! | -来人啊 -在这里 |
[05:10] | We got an officer down! | 警官负伤 |
[05:11] | We need help now! | 急需救治 |
[05:35] | Detective Bullock. | 布洛克警探 |
[05:37] | Detective Bullock, do you give up? | 布洛克警探 你放弃了吗 |
[05:39] | – What? – My riddle. | -放弃什么 -解开我的谜语 |
[05:40] | A man has to cross a river | 一个人必须带着 |
[05:42] | with a wolf, a cabbage and a goat… | 一只狼 一颗白菜和一只山羊过河 |
[05:44] | Ed, please. | 爱德 说正事 |
[05:45] | What’s the time of death? | 死亡时间是什么时候 |
[05:48] | Examiner pegs it at just before 3:00 a.m. this morning. | 验尸官说是今天凌晨3点前 |
[05:50] | He’s a bit eager with his coagulation markers, | 他对他的凝血指标信心太足 |
[05:52] | so I’d put it at closer to 1:00. | 要我说大概1点左右 |
[05:56] | Killer left her identification for us. | 凶手留下了她的身份证件 |
[05:58] | Amanda Hastings, | 阿曼达·黑斯廷斯 |
[05:59] | 21 years old. | 21岁 |
[06:01] | She comes from money. | 富二代 |
[06:02] | And I’m guessing she was the oldest in her family. | 我猜她是家中老大 |
[06:05] | Why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[06:06] | The Goat always kills the firstborn. | 山羊杀手每次都杀长子女 |
[06:09] | It’s all the same. | 次次如此 |
[06:10] | The same M.O., | 作案手法 |
[06:11] | the same victim choice, presentation… | 被害人类型 展示尸体的方式 |
[06:13] | it’s all the same.We got a copycat. | 全都一样 这是模仿犯 |
[06:17] | You all right, Detective? | 你还好吧 警探 |
[06:18] | No, I’m not all right! | 不 我不好 |
[06:19] | I already solved this case. | 我已经破过这个案子了 |
[06:22] | Where’s Gordon? | 戈登呢 |
[06:23] | Apparently, he’s not answering his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[06:26] | He’s not answering his… | 他不接… |
[06:28] | You mean I’m on the clock before the Boy Scout? | 我比那个模范生到得还早吗 |
[06:31] | This is freaking ridiculous. | 太扯淡了 |
[06:33] | Fine, I’ll tell you the answer. | 我告诉你答案好了 |
[06:34] | So the man crosses the river with the wolf and the cabbage. | 这个人先带着狼和白菜过河 |
[06:37] | – He leaves the wolf, he goes back with… – Ed. | -把狼留在对岸 然后… -爱德 |
[06:46] | I’m not apologizing for my past. | 我不会为我的过去道歉 |
[06:48] | I’m not asking you to. You’re not listening. | 我没想让你道歉 你没听我说 |
[06:50] | No, you’re not listening. | 不 是你没听我说 |
[06:51] | I’m not asking you to walk away from this. | 我不是想让你撒手不管 |
[06:53] | Really? Because it sounds like you are. | 是吗 听起来你就是这个意思 |
[06:55] | And we keep going around and around | 我们一直这么兜圈子 |
[06:56] | and I keep telling you that I don’t have a choice. | 我反复告诉你我别无选择 |
[07:00] | Barbara… | 芭芭拉 |
[07:04] | This city… | 这座城市 |
[07:06] | the law, the crime here, they’re all… | 这里的法律和罪行 |
[07:08] | twisted up at each other like a maze. | 都像迷宫一样纠缠在一起 |
[07:10] | I came here to be a cop. | 我来这儿是想当警察 |
[07:14] | This city needs something else. | 但这城市需要的是别的什么 |
[07:16] | So, okay… | 没关系 |
[07:18] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[07:21] | I’m just asking for one thing: | 我只求一样 |
[07:25] | half of what you have to carry. | 让我帮你分担一半 |
[07:28] | God knows I’ve… I’ve dumped my half on you and you carry it. | 天知道 你已经承担了我的一半包袱 |
[07:32] | Barbara, what I’m dealing with, it’s so dangerous… | 芭芭拉 我接触的事非常危险 |
[07:34] | Half… | 只要 |
[07:36] | of what you carry. | 帮你分担一半 |
[07:39] | If you think I care about the risk, | 你要是觉得我会怕 |
[07:40] | then you’re forgetting who I am. | 那你是忘记我是谁了 |
[07:44] | I swear I’m not. | 我发誓我记得 |
[07:48] | Are we okay? | 我们没事了吧 |
[07:50] | Are we still fighting? | 还在吵架吗 |
[07:55] | We’re negotiating terms. | 我们在谈判 |
[07:59] | That’s not good for me. | 这对我不利啊 |
[08:01] | You tell me what you’re up against. | 你告诉我你在对付谁 |
[08:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:06] | You let me in. | 对我敞开心扉 |
[08:09] | Then we’re okay. | 那我们就没事了 |
[08:15] | – That’s work again. – Yep. | -又是工作 -猜就是 |
[08:20] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我会告诉你全部 |
[08:22] | Everything I can. Okay? | 我能告诉的都告诉你 好吗 |
[08:25] | – I’ll make it right. – Okay. | -我会弥补的 -好 |
[08:38] | There’s the one, right there. | 那里就有一个 |
[08:45] | We’ve been canvassing this waterfront for days, Monty. | 我们在河边排查好几天了 蒙托 |
[08:48] | None of these river rats are gonna help us. | 河边流浪汉不会帮我们的 |
[08:51] | We don’t get a lead in the next 24 hours, | 24小时内再没线索 |
[08:53] | MCU is dropping this. | 重案组就要撤案了 |
[08:57] | I’m on the disability six months. | 我都残废了6个月了 |
[08:59] | Where do you expect me to go? | 你指望我去哪 |
[09:01] | We’re not flushing you, old-timer. Okay? | 我们不是要赶你 老家伙 |
[09:03] | Just want to ask you some questions. | 只是想问几个问题 |
[09:04] | Yeah, about a shooting that took place recently on that pier back there. | 关于前不久发生在那边码头的枪击案 |
[09:07] | A shooting? | 枪击案吗 |
[09:11] | I saw it good. | 我看得可清楚了 |
[09:12] | Okay… uh, great. You-you ever this man? | 好的 太好了 你见过这男人吗 |
[09:16] | That was the man did the shooting. | 这就是开枪的那个 |
[09:19] | A cold customer, that man. | 冷血啊 那个男人 |
[09:20] | Ice floating in the veins. | 血管里流的是冰 |
[09:24] | We got the son of a bitch. | 我们抓住那个混蛋了 |
[09:26] | We got Gordon. | 我们抓住戈登了 |
[09:39] | “Gotham Goat”? | “哥谭山羊” |
[09:40] | A wannabe. | 是个崇拜者 |
[09:42] | For a copycat, the copy is… ugh. | 作为一个模仿犯 这模仿真是… |
[09:45] | Downright creepy, is what it is. | 真是超级诡异 |
[09:47] | You moonlighting or something? | 你是接了私活还是怎么的 |
[09:49] | Me? | 我吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah. ‘Cause you’re late | 是啊 因为你迟到了 |
[09:51] | and you look like crap warmed over. | 而且看起来萎靡不振的 |
[09:53] | Write me up if you want. | 想的话去打我小报告啊 |
[09:54] | Screw you, Boy Scout. | 去你的 模范生 |
[09:56] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错啊 |
[09:57] | I’m in a déjà vu acid flashback. | 这就是令人反胃的”昨日重现” |
[09:59] | Someone’s hunting the kids of Gotham’s top one percent, | 有人在追杀哥谭的富二代 |
[10:02] | the press will have a field day, | 媒体肯定得乐疯了 |
[10:03] | city turns upside down, | 整个城市翻天覆地 |
[10:04] | the whole thing’s gonna come down on the GCPD like a ton of bricks. | 而整件事都会狠狠地压在哥谭市警局身上 |
[10:07] | Well, then, let’s catch him quick. | 那我们就快点抓到他 |
[10:13] | I’m guessing the killer knew the victim, Amanda Hastings, somehow. | 我认为凶手应该认识死者阿曼达·黑斯廷斯 |
[10:17] | We’ll go see the family, | 我们去调查一下她家庭 |
[10:18] | see if we can try to get something we can work with. | 看看能不能找到什么可查的线索 |
[10:21] | And, Nygma… | 还有 尼格玛… |
[10:23] | let me know when they’re set up for the autopsy, all right? | 他们准备尸检的时候告诉我一声 |
[10:26] | Anything in particular you want me to look out for? | 要我特别留意什么吗 |
[10:27] | Just call me. | 打给我就是了 |
[10:39] | You see, the strange thing, | 你瞧 奇怪的是 |
[10:41] | the horrible thing, | 可怕的是 |
[10:42] | is that I’ve been having the same dream for weeks. | 我几周以来一直在做一样的梦 |
[10:45] | Of a dark, | 梦见一个黑暗的 |
[10:47] | overbearing presence. | 令人喘不过气来的东西 |
[10:49] | Mr. Hastings, about your daughter– | 黑斯廷斯先生 关于您女儿 |
[10:51] | and we know that this is difficult– but… | 我们知道这很不容易 但是… |
[10:53] | did she have anyone in her life that worried you? | 她生活中有什么人让您觉得担心吗 |
[10:56] | Anyone who might have wished her harm? | 有什么人会想伤害她吗 |
[10:58] | Everybody loved my Amanda. | 大家都喜欢阿曼达 |
[11:05] | Mr. Hastings, are… are you all right? | 黑斯廷斯先生 您还好吗 |
[11:09] | Robert, if you need to take a moment, | 罗伯特 假如你想休息一会儿 |
[11:10] | I’m sure it’ll be all right. | 应该不会碍事的 |
[11:12] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[11:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:22] | I know you gentlemen are working against the clock, | 我知道二位在争分夺秒地破案 |
[11:26] | but I’m afraid Mr. And Mrs. Hastings | 但恐怕黑斯廷斯先生和夫人 |
[11:28] | might not be ready for this. | 还没做好这个准备 |
[11:29] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[11:30] | And you are the Hastings’ family therapist, Dr. Marks? | 您是黑斯廷斯家的心理医生吗 马科斯医生 |
[11:33] | Yes, I treat mostly Mr. Hastings, | 是的 我主要治疗黑斯廷斯先生 |
[11:35] | but we’ve had many family sessions. | 但我们也进行多次家庭心理咨询 |
[11:37] | Mr. Hastings has a very… | 黑斯廷斯先生非常… |
[11:40] | delicate nature. | 敏感脆弱 |
[11:43] | I’m afraid he’s not at all capable | 恐怕他完全不能够 |
[11:44] | of dealing with this kind of tragedy. | 面对这样的惨剧 |
[11:46] | No one’s capable of dealing with this kind of tragedy. | 没有人能够面对这样的惨剧 |
[11:48] | It’s a freight train. | 这就像辆货运火车 |
[11:50] | It runs you over. | 从你身上碾过去 |
[11:51] | And you try to pick up what’s left. | 你只能尽力捡起残肢断臂 |
[11:54] | You don’t believe in treatment. | 你不相信心理治疗 |
[11:56] | I believe in the tranquilizers you clobbered Mrs. Hastings with. | 我相信你用来麻痹黑斯廷斯夫人的安定剂 |
[11:58] | And if you’re giving out samples… | 假如你给我们份样本… |
[11:59] | Okay, uh… | 行了… |
[12:01] | Detective, maybe we should, uh… | 警探 也许我们应该… |
[12:02] | Yeah, you’re right, we should. | 对 你说得对 没错 |
[12:04] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[12:06] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢您 医生 |
[12:11] | All right, got it… | 好的 明白了 |
[12:12] | and got it. | 明白了 |
[12:13] | Yes, sir, I’ll bring those files right away. | 好的 长官 我马上把那些文件拿过去 |
[12:20] | Mr. Nygma. | 尼格玛先生 |
[12:22] | Hello, Miss Kringle. | 你好 柯林格小姐 |
[12:31] | So, I’m just looking for all the | 我需要你这里所有 |
[12:32] | information you have on the Goat Murders from ten years ago. | 关于十年前山羊杀人案的资料 |
[12:36] | Don’t you find it curious? | 你不好奇吗 |
[12:38] | Why someone would resurrect the myth of a centuries-old bogeyman. | 为什么有人要重演这种老掉牙的怪物杀人谜案 |
[12:41] | And what is it about the Goat | 而且山羊有什么特别之处 |
[12:42] | that has made two separate people decide to kill in his name? | 竟有两个不同的人以它之名杀人 |
[12:45] | No, I-I don’t find it curious. | 我一点都不好奇 |
[12:48] | I think I would like your parents. | 我觉得我会喜欢你父母的 |
[12:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:51] | Kringle, such a rare surname. | 柯林格 多少见的姓啊 |
[12:54] | Most people changed it generations ago, | 大多数人会因为觉得丢人 |
[12:56] | out of embarrassment. | 早在几代之前就改换姓氏 |
[12:58] | Not only did your parents keep it; | 你父母不仅保留了这样一个姓 |
[12:59] | they called you “Kristin.” | 还把你的名字取作 柯丽丝汀 |
[13:02] | “Kristin Kringle.” | 柯丽丝汀·柯林格 |
[13:05] | They must be very humorous people. | 他们一定都是幽默感十足的人 |
[13:06] | Humor is so important, don’t you think? | 幽默是一种非常重要的品质 你说是吧 |
[13:08] | Remember you have to sign out any evidence you pull. | 取走任何证据都要记得签字 |
[13:11] | How do you find anything at all in here? | 你这里怎么找东西啊 |
[13:14] | I mean, organizationally speaking, | 从组织学的角度讲 |
[13:15] | this place is a shambles. | 这地方简直一团糟啊 |
[13:17] | I am warning you, Nygma. | 我警告你 尼格玛 |
[13:19] | I have this exactly as I want it. | 这地方我整理得很妥当 |
[13:21] | I know where everything is. | 我对这里了如指掌 |
[13:23] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:25] | Preternaturally. | 非常明白 |
[13:26] | But… | 但… |
[13:29] | I can help you, Kristin Kringle. | 我可以帮你 柯丽丝汀·柯林格 |
[13:33] | I doubt that very much. | 对此我很是怀疑 |
[13:44] | There’s a much better way to do this. | 这里可以变得更好的 |
[13:46] | Amanda Hastings was last seen entering this building– | 阿曼达·黑斯廷斯最后一次出现就是进入这幢大楼 |
[13:50] | Tuesday, midnight. | 周二的午夜 |
[13:51] | That’s about 36 hours ago. | 大概是36小时前 |
[13:53] | You think she was abducted from here? | 你觉得她就是从这里被绑架走的 |
[13:55] | I don’t know. That was Milkie’s M.O. ten years ago. | 不知道 十年前米奇的作案手法就是这样 |
[13:58] | He took each one of the victims from their homes. | 把被害人分别从家中劫走 |
[14:01] | But CSI found no signs of a break-in. | 但犯罪现场调查组没有发现闯入的迹象 |
[14:04] | They didn’t with Randall, either. | 当年兰道尔案也是这样 |
[14:05] | He worked for an air-conditioning maintenance crew | 他当时所在的空调维修队 |
[14:07] | that covered all three buildings. | 正好负责那三栋大楼 |
[14:10] | He had keys? | 他有钥匙吗 |
[14:12] | He had keys. | 没错 |
[14:15] | This is Detective Gordon. | 我是戈登警探 |
[14:16] | I need the employee list | 给我一份能进入 |
[14:18] | of every maintenance and janitorial company | 黑斯廷斯家大楼的所有维修 |
[14:20] | with access to the Hastings’ building. | 和管理公司的完整职员名单 |
[14:22] | Yeah, I’ll tell him. | 我会转告他的 |
[14:25] | They’re ready for the autopsy. | 他们准备验尸了 |
[14:39] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[14:40] | I wait for so long, | 我等了这么久 |
[14:41] | and now he scratches at the door, | 他总算回来敲门了 |
[14:44] | the filthy tomcat. | 我的小野猫 |
[14:46] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:47] | I’m alive. | 我还活着呢 |
[14:52] | I don’t know why you always think | 你为什么总觉得 |
[14:53] | I’m running off with some painted lady. | 我是跟什么俗艳的女人跑了 |
[14:55] | I don’t even date. | 我都不约会 |
[14:58] | Why you don’t call your mother in all this time? | 那为什么这么久都不给妈妈来个电话 |
[15:01] | I tell you why. | 我来说吧 |
[15:03] | You got tangled in some hussy’s demon-purse! | 你就是被什么放荡女人给勾住了 |
[15:06] | Mother, there was no hussy. | 妈妈 没什么女人 |
[15:09] | Only betrayal and savagery and… | 只有背叛 暴虐 以及… |
[15:14] | All I wanted was a little respect. | 我只是想获得一丝尊重 |
[15:17] | And they hurt me. | 他们却伤害了我 |
[15:19] | So cruelly. | 十分残忍 |
[15:21] | There was no other woman. | 原来真的没有什么女人 |
[15:25] | I have been to hell and back. They tried to kill me. | 我去鬼门关走了一遭 他们想杀了我 |
[15:28] | The bullies again? | 又是那些恶霸吗 |
[15:30] | My poor, poor darling. | 我可怜的小心肝啊 |
[15:33] | They only do these things because they resent you. | 他们这么做都是出于憎恨 |
[15:39] | Envy and spite. | 嫉妒 厌恶 |
[15:42] | That’s all it is. | 就是这样的 |
[15:49] | You watch, Mom. | 等着瞧吧 妈妈 |
[15:51] | I’m gonna be somebody in this town. | 我会成为这城里的大人物 |
[15:54] | I always knew this. | 我一直都知道 |
[15:59] | Victim was asphyxiated, likely with ether or chloroform. | 被害人死于窒息 很可能是乙醚或氯仿 |
[16:03] | Look under the scalp. | 检查头皮底下 |
[16:06] | Humor me. | 听我的 |
[16:09] | At the base of the skull | 在颅底部位 |
[16:10] | will be an incision, about an inch long. | 应该有个2厘米左右的切口 |
[16:13] | Sewn closed. | 缝合好的 |
[16:15] | Wait a minute. Yes. | 等等 没错 |
[16:18] | How did I miss that? | 我居然没注意到 |
[16:19] | An incision stitched closed, | 有个缝合好的切口 |
[16:22] | near the occipital. | 就在枕骨附近 |
[16:26] | Over a foreign object. | 里面还缝着异物 |
[16:29] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[16:30] | It’s a penny. | 一美分 |
[16:33] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[16:36] | A penny? | 一美分 |
[16:37] | Randall Milkie’s M.O. | 这是兰道尔·米奇的作案手法 |
[16:40] | No one could know that detail. | 不可能有人知道这个细节 |
[16:43] | It isn’t a copycat. | 凶手不是模仿犯 |
[16:48] | It can’t be. | 不可能的 |
[16:54] | Ten years ago, Randall Milkie took | 10年前 兰道尔·米奇 |
[16:55] | an 1813 Liberty penny just like this one | 把跟这枚一模一样的1813版美分 |
[16:58] | and sewed it into the heads of each one of his victims. | 缝进了每个被害人的脑袋里 |
[17:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:02] | How the hell do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[17:03] | He bum-rushed me wearing animal horns. | 他袭击了我 脑袋上还带着兽角 |
[17:05] | I shot him. We didn’t talk coin collecting. | 我打死了他 没来得及聊硬币收藏 |
[17:07] | And you’re sure no one else could have found this out? | 你确定没有其他人知道这事 |
[17:09] | Milkie was the definition of a loner. | 米奇完全就是个独行侠 |
[17:11] | He didn’t tell anybody. | 他绝不会告诉别人的 |
[17:13] | We left it out of the file intentionally. | 我们在报告里也特意略去了这点 |
[17:14] | You suppressed evidence. | 你隐瞒证据 |
[17:16] | We “easter-egged” it. | 这叫彩蛋 |
[17:17] | We figured a killer like the Goat would have a good chance | 我们认为山羊杀手这样的人 |
[17:19] | of drawing admirers. | 很容易招引崇拜者 |
[17:20] | Yeah, it’s copycat porn. | 没错 这是模仿犯的最爱 |
[17:23] | We left out this one detail. | 我们隐瞒了这个细节 |
[17:24] | The coins, it never hit the papers. | 硬币的事从未见报 |
[17:26] | How the hell did this copy-Goat know about this? | 这只山寨羊到底怎么知道的 |
[17:29] | Okay, so you hid it. | 好吧 就算你隐瞒了此事 |
[17:30] | But the medical examiner, he had to know. | 但验尸官总会知道吧 |
[17:32] | Ed Hayes. Yeah, sure. | 艾德·海耶斯 确实 |
[17:34] | But he died of cirrhosis. | 不过他已经死于肝硬化了 |
[17:36] | That just leaves me. | 所以只剩下我 |
[17:37] | And Dix. | 和狄克斯 |
[17:38] | Captain, please, there’s no reason… | 警监 拜托 他根本没理由… |
[17:40] | Go talk to him. | 去跟他聊聊 |
[17:41] | Make sure he didn’t tell anyone about the coins. | 确保他没和别人提过硬币的事 |
[17:44] | Hell, see if he’s got any ideas. | 干脆问问他有什么想法 |
[17:49] | I’m Lacey White, | 我是蕾西·怀特 |
[17:50] | and this is the Gotham 7 Goat Watch. | 欢迎收看哥谭7频道山羊杀手追踪报道 |
[17:55] | Tonight, Gotham’s wealthiest one percent rests fitfully | 今夜 哥谭的上流社会将要在模仿犯杀手的 |
[17:58] | under a copycat killer’s deadly shadow. | 死亡阴影中战战兢兢了 |
[18:02] | And if you happen to be one of the city’s high-society silver spoons, | 如果您恰好是上流社会富贵家族的一员 |
[18:07] | then you’re probably headed to the Swiss Alps right now… | 那您大概正赶往瑞士阿尔卑斯山避风头呢 |
[18:11] | They’ve got them all running like rabbits. | 杀手把大家吓得不轻 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:15] | I don’t know why he chose an ungulate for his totem, but… | 我不懂他为什么要选个蹄类动物作图腾 但是 |
[18:18] | he does know how to scare them, though. | 他真会吓唬他们 |
[18:20] | You do realize you happen to be one of “Them,” don’t you, Master Bruce? | 你知道你也是”他们”中的一员吧 布鲁斯少爷 |
[18:25] | Yeah, firstborn son of Gotham’s rich and powerful. | 哥谭有钱有势的家庭的长子 |
[18:28] | I don’t know, maybe you should leave town for a little bit. | 也许你该暂时离开这儿 |
[18:31] | Pop down to the lake house. | 去湖边小屋住一段时间 |
[18:32] | You like it there, don’t you? | 你很喜欢那里 不是吗 |
[18:34] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[18:36] | I have work to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[18:42] | Besides… | 再说了 |
[18:43] | why would the Goat take me? | 山羊杀手何必要绑架我呢 |
[18:46] | There’s no one to take me from. | 反正这家就剩我一个了 |
[18:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[18:57] | I’m improving your system. | 我在升级你的系统 |
[18:59] | Implementing a rhizomatic cross-index, | 施行根茎式参照索引 |
[19:01] | with your case files classified by subject, | 把你的案卷按主题分类 |
[19:03] | but arranged more like the way a peat moss organism grows. | 但是排列成类似泥煤苔有机体的生长方式 |
[19:06] | You know, laterally. | 就是横向生长 |
[19:08] | I had this entire room organized. | 这个房间我整理得很好 |
[19:10] | Yes, but now it will be rhizomatic. | 是啊 但现在会像根茎一样 |
[19:12] | Lateral. | 横向散开 |
[19:13] | What did I ever do to you, Nygma? | 我到底对你做了什么 尼格玛 |
[19:16] | What did I do that compels you to come here | 你为什么非要来这里 |
[19:17] | with your endless notes and suggestions and riddles? | 没完没了地指手画脚 提建议和出谜语 |
[19:21] | My God, the riddles! | 我的天呐 那些谜语 |
[19:23] | Are you trying to get me to quit? | 你是想逼我辞职吗 |
[19:25] | You can’t want my job. | 你不可能想抢我的工作 |
[19:26] | No, no, no! I want you. | 不不不 我要的是你… |
[19:30] | To… keep your job | 保住你的工作 |
[19:32] | and to have it. Here. | 并且好好干 在这里 |
[19:35] | For working. | 工作 |
[19:41] | Okay, I’m getting the sense | 我有点觉得 |
[19:44] | that this was somehow inappropriate. | 我的做法似乎不太恰当 |
[19:49] | You are so odd. | 你好奇怪 |
[19:55] | I’ll just take my nonhierarchical data paradigms out of your hair… | 我这就把我的非分层数据范式拿走 |
[20:01] | and leave you to your work. | 让你继续工作 |
[20:18] | How long has it been since you’ve seen this guy? | 你和这人多久没见过了 |
[20:22] | Look, Bullock, I know what happened. | 布洛克 我知道是怎么回事 |
[20:23] | Anybody in your situation… | 任何处在那种情况下的人… |
[20:25] | Listen, you think you can shrink my head, Boy Scout? | 你以为你能给我当心理医生吗 模范生 |
[20:27] | Because you can’t. | 你不能 |
[20:28] | This is the black box, man. | 我这是黑箱 |
[20:29] | And we don’t open the black box. Ever. | 不能打开 绝对不打开 |
[20:31] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[20:32] | So, why don’t you sit your ass down? | 你先去那边坐下 |
[20:33] | I’ll be back in a few minutes. | 我马上就回来 |
[20:36] | We’re both on this case. | 我们在一起查案 |
[20:48] | Dix. | 狄克斯 |
[20:51] | What do we have here? | 看看是谁来了 |
[20:53] | Harvey Bullock, boy detective. | 哈维·布洛克 青年干探 |
[20:57] | Look at you up there, huh? | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[20:59] | Living the high life. | 享受着高品质的生活 |
[21:00] | And me down here, | 瞧瞧我 |
[21:01] | all broken up with a busted liver. | 身体不支 肝脏受损 |
[21:05] | Don’t put that on me, old man. | 别把这算我头上 老头子 |
[21:06] | Your bum liver’s between you and the bottle. | 你受损的肝脏是你的酗酒造成的 |
[21:10] | I just busted up your gams and put you in that chair. | 我只是害你断了腿 让你坐上了轮椅 |
[21:13] | Gotham’s Golden Rule. | 哥谭的金科玉律 |
[21:16] | No heroes, Bullock. | 不出英雄 布洛克 |
[21:18] | No heroes. | 不出英雄 |
[21:20] | Listen, Dix. | 听我说 狄克斯 |
[21:22] | We have to talk about the case. | 我们得谈谈那起案子 |
[21:26] | About the Goat. | 山羊杀手 |
[21:27] | I was wondering when you were going to come and ask for my help. | 我还在想你什么时候会来向我求助呢 |
[21:30] | I’m not asking for your help. | 我不是来求助的 |
[21:31] | That don’t mean you don’t need it. | 那不代表你不需要 |
[21:34] | Who’s this? | 他是什么人 |
[21:35] | Your partner? | 你的搭档吗 |
[21:36] | James Gordon. Nice to meet you. | 我叫詹姆斯·戈登 很高兴认识你 |
[21:38] | Come on, Dix. | 言归正传 狄克斯 |
[21:39] | You ever tell anyone about Randall Milkie? | 你有和任何人提起过兰道尔·米奇吗 |
[21:41] | The Liberty head pennies? | 那些美分硬币 |
[21:42] | We said we weren’t going to. We sealed them. | 我们说好不提起此事 把事瞒住的 |
[21:44] | I know we sealed them, you jackass! | 我当然知道 你个蠢货 |
[21:47] | I told you to seal them. | 是我叫你这么做的 |
[21:49] | Okay, but this new killer’s doing the same thing. | 但是这个新杀手的作案手法一模一样 |
[21:52] | He’s stitching up coins in the heads of his victims. | 他把硬币缝在被害人的脑袋里 |
[21:55] | Any idea how he came up with that? | 知道他是怎么想出来的吗 |
[21:57] | I didn’t tell anybody. | 我没和任何人说过 |
[22:00] | Ed Hayes didn’t tell nobody. | 艾德·海耶斯没和任何人说过 |
[22:02] | And you didn’t tell nobody. | 你也没和任何人说过 |
[22:03] | So, what the hell does that mean? | 那这说明什么 |
[22:05] | It means we were wrong about Milkie. | 说明我们对米奇的看法是错的 |
[22:08] | He was not working alone. | 他不是单独行动 |
[22:10] | No. | 不会 |
[22:12] | You do not have a copycat killer here. | 根本没有什么模仿犯 |
[22:16] | You do not have a lone killer. | 你们的凶手也不止一人 |
[22:18] | What you have… | 这件案子 |
[22:22] | is a conspiracy. | 是个阴谋 |
[22:24] | A conspiracy to hang rich kids off local historical landmarks? | 把富二代挂在本地古迹上的阴谋吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[22:31] | He always thinks he’s the smartest one in the room. | 他总是觉得自己是最聪明的 |
[22:34] | I know, right? | 可不是 |
[22:36] | That’s because I’m always in a room full of idiots. | 那是因为我总是跟白痴待在一起 |
[22:41] | Watch out for him. | 小心点他 |
[22:44] | Oh, yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[22:46] | He’s a loose cannon. | 他是个我行我素的人 |
[22:48] | He thinks he’s a white knight jumping into the breach | 觉得自己是挺身而出的光明骑士 |
[22:51] | like some idiot in the movies. | 就像电影里的白痴 |
[22:54] | You’re talking about Bullock here? | 你是在说布洛克吗 |
[22:56] | We’re talking about Bullock here. | 就是在说布洛克 |
[22:58] | Harvey Bullock? | 哈维·布洛克 |
[22:59] | Harvey Bullock, yeah. | 哈维·布洛克 对 |
[23:02] | Detective Bullock, do you want to settle the bill | 布洛克警探 你是想现在就把 |
[23:03] | for this month now or should we send it to you? | 这个月的帐结了 还是等我寄给你 |
[23:05] | You can just put it in the mail, thanks. | 寄过来吧 谢了 |
[23:08] | Is he getting those magazines I ordered? | 他收到我订的那些杂志了吗 |
[23:10] | Those are awful magazines, Detective. | 那些杂志都很糟糕 警探 |
[23:12] | But he’s getting them? | 他拿到了吧 |
[23:14] | Yes. He is. | 是的 |
[23:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:30] | No, Mom. I’m just grabbing a few things. | 不 妈妈 我只带了几样东西 |
[23:32] | Yes. Yes, I know. | 是的 是的 我知道 |
[23:34] | I’ll be at the marina at 9:00. | 我9点到码头 |
[23:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:40] | – Here you are. – Thank you, Anita. | -给你 -谢谢 安妮塔 |
[23:41] | Oh, will you put some snack stuff together, please? | 帮我装些零食好吗 |
[24:21] | Miss Ember? | 安珀小姐 |
[24:36] | Anita, have you seen the tops to my yellow silk…? | 阿妮塔 你见到我的黄丝上衣… |
[24:40] | Anita? | 阿妮塔 |
[24:52] | Ember Copley was supposed to meet her parents tonight | 安珀·科普利本该今晚9点和她父母 |
[24:54] | 9:00 at the marina. | 在码头碰面 |
[24:56] | When she didn’t show, they came back, | 她没出现 他们回来发现 |
[24:58] | found the maid out cold, Ember gone. | 女仆昏过去 安珀不见了 |
[24:59] | You think it’s our guy? | 你觉得是山羊杀手 |
[25:01] | It’s our guy. | 没错 |
[25:02] | He slips in, chloroforms the maid, | 他溜进来 用氯仿麻醉了女仆 |
[25:04] | grabs Ember, | 拐走了安珀 |
[25:05] | no sign of B and E, nothing. Like a ghost. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 就像幽灵一样 |
[25:07] | Like he had keys. | 就像他有钥匙一样 |
[25:09] | Randall Milkie had a ritual. | 兰道尔·米奇会举行仪式 |
[25:11] | He’d dress the victims, kill them | 他会先打扮被害人 然后杀了他们 |
[25:12] | and do his little coin trick– whole thing took about eight hours. | 再缝硬币 完成这些大概要八小时 |
[25:15] | If our copy-goat’s doing the same thing, | 如果山寨羊是按这路数来的话 |
[25:18] | we’re running out of time. | 我们就快没时间了 |
[25:19] | I pulled the employee list from the agencies | 我调出了安珀·科普利家大楼的 |
[25:21] | that do maintenance on Ember Copley’s building. | 维护公司的职员名单 |
[25:23] | Looking for an employee that had access to both victims’ apartments. | 正在寻找能进入两名被害人公寓的人 |
[25:27] | That’s a hell of a lot of people. | 那可是不少人啊 |
[25:28] | Yeah, but our guy’s been real busy. | 是的 但凶手最近非常忙 |
[25:31] | He had to have called in sick the last couple days. | 他这几天肯定请病假了 |
[25:33] | Get Nygma in there. | 找尼格玛来 |
[25:34] | He’s freaky good with puzzles. | 他对谜语异常精通 |
[25:36] | You got it. | 好的 |
[25:40] | Renee, we have to talk. | 芮妮 我们得谈谈 |
[25:42] | – What are you doing here? – Look, I know | -你来干什么 -听着 我知道 |
[25:43] | you think that he’s done terrible things, | 你认为他做了很可怕的事 |
[25:45] | but I also know you care about the truth. | 但我也知道你在乎事实 |
[25:47] | You shouldn’t be here. Barbara, you shouldn’t be seen here. | 你不该来的 芭芭拉 你不该来 |
[25:49] | Damn it, Renee! Will you listen to me?! | 该死 芮妮 你听我说行不行 |
[25:52] | Look. I’ll work with you, okay? | 我会和你合作 好吗 |
[25:53] | I will tell you whatever I know, | 我会告诉你我知道的一切 |
[25:55] | whatever I can find out. | 我能查明的一切 |
[25:56] | I need you to keep an open mind, okay? | 你不能带有成见 好吗 |
[25:59] | It’s too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[26:00] | Whatever’s happening, okay, you’ve got it wrong, Renee. | 不管发生了什么 你都搞错了 芮妮 |
[26:03] | You can’t tell me, I know that, but it isn’t what you think. | 你不能说 我知道 但不是你想的那样的 |
[26:06] | He’s trying to protect me. | 他是在保护我 |
[26:07] | Okay? He won’t tell me who’s out there. | 他不肯告诉我究竟是谁 |
[26:09] | – Who he’s afraid of. – He’s right not to. | -他在害怕谁 -他是对的 |
[26:11] | Wait. Why? | 等等 为什么 |
[26:12] | Because it’ll get you killed, okay? | 因为你会因此送命 好吗 |
[26:14] | You understand what he knows, | 你得明白 他知道的事 |
[26:17] | who he knows will kill you. | 他认识的人会要了你的命 |
[26:22] | We got a judge issuing a warrant tonight. | 我们找了个法官今晚就签发逮捕令 |
[26:26] | Barbara, you know how much I care about you. | 芭芭拉 你知道我有多关心你 |
[26:27] | When Gordon gets arrested, you have to get out of here. | 等戈登被逮捕的时候 你千万要离开那里 |
[26:30] | If Jim gets arrested, then this is exactly where I have to be. | 如果吉姆被捕 那我最该在的地方 |
[26:33] | By his side. | 就是他身边 |
[26:35] | Please, just leave. | 求你了 走吧 |
[26:36] | Get out of Gotham. Just till this is over. | 离开哥谭 直到这一切平息 |
[26:40] | And don’t come to me again. | 而且别再来找我了 |
[26:48] | Okay, so four guys have called in sick since last week. | 共有四个人从上周起就请了病假 |
[26:51] | The two suspects from the outer boroughs are cleared. | 住在外区的两个嫌疑人已经排除了 |
[26:53] | Another is out of state, but apparently it’s unconfirmed. | 还有一人离州了 不过显然还没核实 |
[26:55] | So… | 所以 |
[26:56] | So… that leaves one last guy. | 所以 就剩下一个人了 |
[26:59] | Raymond Earl. | 雷蒙德·厄尔 |
[27:01] | His shift supervisor says he’s been squatting in a place | 他的值班长说他最近在一栋建筑里蹭房 |
[27:04] | near Cannery Park, somewhere around the 1100 block. | 在罐头厂公园附近 大概在1100区那边 |
[27:06] | – That’s him. – You sure? | -就是他 -你确定 |
[27:07] | Yeah, I’m sure. I’m 100% sure. | 我确定 我百分百确定 |
[27:29] | Déjà voodoo all day long. | 一整天都这么似曾相识 |
[27:33] | This is where we got Randall Milkie ten years ago. | 这就是10年前我们拿下兰道尔·米奇的地方 |
[27:37] | This is where Dix fell. | 狄克斯就是在这里受伤 |
[27:39] | Bullock. | 布洛克 |
[27:43] | Got to go in. | 该进去了 |
[27:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:45] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[27:51] | We’re going to put you to sleep for good now. | 现在我们将让你永远睡去 |
[27:54] | You’re lucky to be the sacrifice. | 能被献祭是你的幸运 |
[28:36] | Go get her. | 去救她 |
[28:50] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[28:55] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[28:56] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[29:22] | You’ll never stop the Goat. | 你休想阻止山羊之灵 |
[29:26] | I will always come back. | 我会回来的 |
[29:28] | Quit saying that! | 闭嘴吧你 |
[29:58] | Raymond Earl, you’re under arrest. | 雷蒙德·厄尔 你被捕了 |
[30:02] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[30:06] | All right. | 很好 |
[30:09] | All right. | 很好 |
[31:56] | Your suit is ready. | 你的西服好了 |
[31:59] | I steamed it nice. | 我熨得平平整整的 |
[32:01] | Thanks, Mom. | 多谢了 妈妈 |
[32:08] | I’m worried for you. | 我真担心你 |
[32:10] | So anxious you look. | 一脸的心事 |
[32:15] | These moves you make, | 你做的这些事 |
[32:17] | they’re safe, yes? | 不会惹麻烦吧 |
[32:20] | You’re not doing anything illegal? | 你没做什么非法的事吧 |
[32:22] | No, Mom. Don’t worry. | 没有 妈 别担心 |
[32:24] | It’s just business. | 生意而已 |
[32:26] | Well, business is all very fine, | 做生意没关系 |
[32:29] | but always remember… | 但一定要记住 |
[32:31] | you can trust no one. | 你谁都不能信 |
[32:34] | No one but your mother. | 只能信妈妈 |
[32:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:42] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[32:44] | I think I finally found somebody I can trust. | 我觉得我总算找到了一个值得信任的人 |
[32:48] | A policeman. | 一个警察 |
[32:50] | Police? | 警察 |
[32:51] | The police are liars. | 警察都是骗子 |
[32:53] | Hmm-mm, not this one, Mom. | 这个人不是 妈 |
[32:55] | He’s a real friend. | 他是个真正的朋友 |
[32:59] | He’ll help me come out right in the end. | 有他帮忙 我会好起来的 |
[33:09] | Raymond Earl, 33 years old, | 雷蒙德·厄尔 33岁 |
[33:12] | janitor in the city. | 在市内做门卫 |
[33:14] | Works with an agency that services the buildings of both victims. | 他就职的公司为两名被害人所住大楼提供服务 |
[33:17] | And he’s not talking. | 而且他一句话都不说 |
[33:19] | History of mental illness, | 有精神病史 |
[33:20] | misdemeanor arrests for lewd and lascivious, | 曾因为不雅行为 扰乱公共秩序 |
[33:23] | public disturbance. | 之类的小罪被捕过 |
[33:24] | Thank you, Jesus. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:26] | You got him. | 还真被你们逮着了 |
[33:27] | Good work, detectives. | 干得漂亮 两位 |
[33:29] | I got a lot of phone calls to make. | 我有很多电话要去打 |
[33:31] | Bullock, look happier. | 布洛克 开心点 |
[33:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:45] | Randall Milkie worked for a maintenance company | 兰道尔·米奇所工作的维修公司 |
[33:47] | that serviced the buildings of his victims, | 负责被他杀害的人所住的大楼 |
[33:49] | same as Raymond here. | 雷蒙德的情况一样 |
[33:51] | Milkie was mentally ill, | 米奇有精神病 |
[33:53] | no violent crimes in his history, | 无暴力犯罪史 |
[33:55] | same as him. | 他也一样 |
[33:57] | Ten years apart, they never meet, | 相隔十年 根本不认识 |
[33:58] | then one day, suddenly, out of the blue, | 结果有一天 突然之间 |
[34:00] | they both decide to become the Goat? | 他们就都决定变成山羊杀手 |
[34:04] | It’s like… | 感觉好像 |
[34:07] | it’s like something found them. | 有什么东西找上了他们 |
[34:09] | Changed them. | 改变了他们 |
[34:10] | You talking about Dix and his conspiracy theory? | 你是指狄克斯的阴谋论吗 |
[34:13] | No. | 不是 |
[34:14] | It just doesn’t add up. | 只是觉得不对劲 |
[34:17] | And how’d he know about the coin? | 而且他怎么知道硬币的事的 |
[34:19] | I know that we’re missing something, | 我们肯定漏掉了什么 |
[34:20] | and if we keep missing it, | 如果我们不查清楚 |
[34:22] | I’m afraid we’re never gonna stop this. | 恐怕这事永远没完 |
[34:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:25] | We go back to Milkie’s files. | 我们再回去看看米奇的案卷 |
[34:26] | We, uh… look for possible accomplices, | 看看有没有可能的共犯 |
[34:29] | – uh, connections… – Tomorrow, tomorrow. | -任何联系 -明天的吧 |
[34:31] | I, uh, just… I need… I need to think. | 我得想想 |
[34:34] | Why don’t you, uh, | 你去… |
[34:35] | get some rest? | 休息一下吧 |
[34:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:41] | Night. | 再见 |
[34:43] | Good night, Jim. | 再见 吉姆 |
[35:01] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[35:03] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[35:05] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[35:07] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[35:10] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[35:14] | Holy Ghost on a bicycle. | 我了个神啊 |
[35:30] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[35:31] | Jim, look. | 吉姆 听我说 |
[35:32] | I don’t know everything, but I know enough. | 我并不知道全部 但我知道的够多了 |
[35:34] | You have to listen to me now. | 你得听我的 |
[35:36] | Baby, I can barely stand. | 亲爱的 我都站不稳了 |
[35:37] | Montoya has a witness. | 蒙托亚有目击证人 |
[35:40] | What? | 什么 |
[35:40] | They really believe you killed this Cobblepot person. | 他们坚信你杀了这个科波特 |
[35:43] | – I didn’t. – It doesn’t matter anymore. | -我没有 -现在不重要了 |
[35:45] | They’ve got a warrant for your arrest. | 他们签了一份你的逮捕令 |
[35:48] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你还瞒了我什么 |
[35:52] | For weeks now, it’s like you’ve been a different person. | 这几周 你就像变了个人 |
[35:55] | Something happened not long after you started the job. | 你入职之后不久发生了件什么事 |
[35:58] | Something… | 这件事 |
[35:59] | something you don’t feel right about. | 让你无法认同 |
[36:02] | Somehow, they’ve cornered me. | 他们把我逼进了死角 |
[36:03] | Tied my hands. | 让我没有选择 |
[36:04] | Come with me now. Okay? | 跟我走吧 |
[36:06] | I don’t care what I leave behind, | 我不管我要抛下什么 |
[36:07] | as long as we leave it together. | 只要我们能一起走就行 |
[36:08] | If they take you away, Jim, | 如果他们带走你 吉姆 |
[36:10] | I’m scared I’ll lose you. | 我怕我会失去你 |
[36:12] | – Barbara… – Please! | -芭芭拉 -求你 |
[36:17] | I can’t run. | 我不能逃避 |
[36:23] | Can’t run. | 不能逃避 |
[36:36] | James Gordon… you’re under arrest | 詹姆斯·戈登 你因涉嫌杀害 |
[36:38] | for the murder of Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot. | 奥斯瓦尔德·切斯特菲尔德·科波特被捕 |
[36:41] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[36:44] | Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[37:03] | You’re drifting down and away… deeper… | 你在向深处沉沦 |
[37:08] | I got it. | 没事的 |
[37:10] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[37:11] | – It’s Detective Bullock, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -是布洛克警探吧 -对 |
[37:13] | Did you want to interview Mr. Hastings? | 你是想跟黑斯廷斯先生谈谈吗 |
[37:15] | Actually, your secretary told me I might be able to find you here. | 其实是你的秘书叫我来这儿找你 |
[37:17] | I was hoping to pick your brain about the case. | 我是想听听你对案子的看法 |
[37:20] | Oh. Uh, I’ll just be a minute. | 我就回来 |
[37:22] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:27] | I didn’t realize this before. | 我之前没发现 |
[37:30] | You’re a hypnotist, right? | 你是个催眠师 是吧 |
[37:31] | A hypnotherapist. | 催眠治疗师 |
[37:33] | Oh, therapist. | 治疗师 |
[37:34] | It’s a funny word, therapist. | 这个词挺有意思 |
[37:35] | Can either mean “therapist” Or “the rapist,” if… | 治疗师如果拆开可以念作”强奸犯” |
[37:39] | So you do pro bono work at an outpatient clinic? | 你在一家门诊诊所做免费治疗 是吗 |
[37:43] | Or a couple of them? | 还是好几家 |
[37:44] | I do. I try to give back. | 是的 我想回馈社会 |
[37:46] | Yeah, you’ve been giving back for a while, uh… | 是啊 你这么做已经挺久的了 |
[37:49] | 12 years now. | 有12年了 |
[37:51] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
[37:52] | To be honest, I… | 老实说 |
[37:54] | wanted to talk to you about one of your pro bono patients. | 我想跟你谈谈你的一位免费病人 |
[37:58] | Uh, Raymond Earl? | 雷蒙德·厄尔 |
[37:59] | He’s a person of interest | 他是我们调查中的 |
[38:01] | in our investigation. | 一位嫌疑人 |
[38:03] | Our records indicate you’ve seen him, uh… | 记录显示你给他 |
[38:06] | at least a few times, right? | 治疗过好几次 |
[38:08] | Sounds familiar. | 好像是的 |
[38:09] | Last year, maybe? | 大概是去年吧 |
[38:11] | And Mr. Hastings, Amanda’s father… | 黑斯廷斯先生 阿曼达的父亲 |
[38:13] | we know he’s your patient. | 他是你的病人 |
[38:15] | When we were here yesterday, | 我们昨天来的时候 |
[38:16] | he was doing something really curious. | 他有个奇怪的举动 |
[38:18] | It, uh… | 就是 |
[38:19] | he, uh… he kept clenching his fist. | 他一直不停地握拳 |
[38:22] | Over and over. | 反反复复 |
[38:23] | – Yes, he does that. – Yeah. | -是啊 他有这习惯 -嗯 |
[38:25] | See, I was reading about that, | 我去查了下资料 |
[38:26] | and it said that if a patient has a compulsion, | 说是如果病人有一种强迫症 |
[38:29] | like a bad idea or an impulse, | 比如有什么坏念头或一种冲动 |
[38:31] | that the hypnotist could put the poor sap under | 催眠师可以把病人催眠 |
[38:34] | and introduce a… a physical movement. | 然后引入一种肢体动作 |
[38:37] | Like, uh, clenching your fist. | 比如握拳 |
[38:39] | So instead of doing what the compulsion wants the person to do, | 这样病人受强迫症影响而想做的事就会停止 |
[38:43] | they just… | 改成只做 |
[38:45] | clench their fist. | 握拳 |
[38:47] | That’s how it works, pretty much. | 就是这个道理 没错 |
[38:49] | So Mr. Hastings, when he’s in a, uh, | 所以黑斯廷斯先生 |
[38:52] | room full of people and he wants to start | 当他面对一屋子人时 |
[38:53] | screaming his head off, I don’t know, | 或许他会想大叫什么的 |
[38:55] | instead of doing that, he just… | 但他不会再那么做了 他只会… |
[39:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:03] | What about Raymond Earl? | 那么雷蒙德·厄尔呢 |
[39:05] | Why does he clench his fist? | 他为什么握拳呢 |
[39:08] | And what about Randall Milkie? | 还有兰道尔·米奇呢 |
[39:12] | See, I know you treated him a little over ten years ago, | 我知道你十年多前治疗过他 |
[39:14] | and I want you to follow me because this part gets a little weird. | 你可要听好了 接下来的部分有点诡异 |
[39:16] | See, I think a hypnotist completely turned both those men | 我觉得是有位催眠师把这两个人 |
[39:19] | upside down. | 彻底颠覆了 |
[39:21] | Until their own identity was the bad idea, | 直到他们抛弃了自己的身份 |
[39:23] | and then it wasn’t even them clenching their fists anymore. | 这时候握拳的就不是他们自己了 |
[39:27] | It was the Spirit of the Goat. | 而是山羊之灵 |
[39:31] | I underestimated you. | 我低估了你 |
[39:35] | I really did. | 真的 |
[39:37] | So I’m right. | 我说对了 |
[39:39] | Yes, I’m right. | 我说对了 |
[39:41] | And so you trolled all the outpatient clinics | 你去那些门诊诊所到处转 |
[39:43] | so you could find a suitable borderline case like Randall Milkie. | 就为找到兰道尔·米奇这种合适的社会边缘人 |
[39:46] | And then you hypnotize the poor bastard | 把他催眠 直至那可怜虫 |
[39:48] | until he literally doesn’t even know who he is. | 完全忘记了自己的身份 |
[39:50] | And then I tell him who he is. | 然后我给他灌输新的身份 |
[39:52] | That’s pretty good intellection, Detective. | 真聪明 警探 |
[39:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:55] | Why hypnotize a janitor | 为什么要催眠一个门卫 |
[39:58] | and turn him into the Goat? | 把他变成山羊杀手 |
[40:00] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[40:01] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[40:03] | It isn’t an act of murder or madness. | 这不是凶杀或疯狂 |
[40:05] | It’s an act of therapy. | 这是治疗 |
[40:06] | Therapy? For who? | 治疗谁 |
[40:08] | For Gotham. | 哥谭 |
[40:10] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[40:12] | This city used to have hope, | 这个城市曾经是有希望的 |
[40:14] | and they gunned it down in the streets. | 却被他们赶尽杀绝 |
[40:15] | The rich, the powerful. | 那些有钱有势的人 |
[40:17] | Their greed is pathological, | 他们的贪婪是一种病态 |
[40:19] | an id run rampant, eating Gotham alive. | 一种疯狂的”本我” 吞噬着哥谭 |
[40:22] | So your one-percent solution is to kill the city’s rich kids? | 所以你的解决方案就是杀光市里的富二代 |
[40:26] | Negative reinforcement. | 负强化 |
[40:28] | To believe that the Goat is real, | 相信山羊杀手真实存在 |
[40:31] | that it wouldn’t tolerate this… | 相信它不会忍受现状 |
[40:34] | Gotham wanted that. | 这是哥谭需要的 |
[40:35] | No matter how painful it was. | 不管这多么痛苦 |
[40:38] | It’s true what they say. | 有句话说得对 |
[40:40] | You can’t really hypnotize somebody to do something that, | 你能催眠一个人去做的事 |
[40:42] | deep down, they don’t already want to do. | 都是他们内心深处其实早就想做的事 |
[40:45] | And deep down, | 内心深处 |
[40:47] | we all want to eat the rich. | 我们都仇富 |
[40:50] | Don’t we? | 是不是 |
[40:53] | You are 100% nuthouse crazy, lady. | 你是个百分百的疯婆子 |
[40:57] | Dr. Marks… is everything okay? | 马科斯医生 没事吧 |
[41:00] | No, it’s not. | 有事 |
[41:01] | Dr. Marks, you’re under arrest | 马科斯医生 你被捕了 |
[41:04] | for conspiracy to commit murder, coercion | 罪名是阴谋谋杀 强迫 |
[41:06] | and, frankly, a few things | 老实说 估计有几项罪名 |
[41:07] | we’re probably gonna have to name after you. | 我们得以你来命名了 |
[41:09] | Well, I do have another one for you. | 我还留了一手给你呢 |
[41:11] | Robert, the golden temple is open. | 罗伯特 黄金庙宇开放了 |
[41:15] | Now kill this man. | 杀了这个人 |
[41:19] | Robert… | 罗伯特 |
[41:23] | Heel, Mr. Hastings! Heel! | 醒醒 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[41:38] | Freeze, lady! | 别动 女人 |
[41:47] | One more time. | 再说一遍 |
[41:48] | Take me through the part | 再跟我说一遍 |
[41:49] | where you drove to the nice part of town | 你开车去上城区 |
[41:51] | and shot the doctor lady. | 开枪射伤一位女医生的部分 |
[41:53] | We caught the other half of the killer. | 我们抓到另一部分凶手了 |
[41:55] | Dr. Marks was the Spirit of the Goat. | 马科斯医生就是山羊之灵 |
[41:57] | – Okay, see, that’s the part that I don’t… – …on the same side, | -你瞧 这就是我不… -…是一边的 |
[41:59] | – get. – do you understand? | -理解的部分 -明白吗 |
[42:01] | We’re fighting the same war, | 我们在打同一场仗 |
[42:02] | and damn it, I’m getting somewhere. | 而且我已经有进展了 |
[42:04] | Getting into a six-by-eight in the Blackgate Pen, | 你要进的是6乘8的黑门监狱囚室 |
[42:06] | that’s what you’re getting. | 没别的了 |
[42:07] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[42:08] | MCU’s taking Detective James Gordon into custody. | 重案组今天要逮捕詹姆斯·戈登警探 |
[42:11] | – What? – Your boy here murdered | -什么 -你的警探杀了 |
[42:13] | Oswald Cobblepot and dumped him in the river. | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特并把他弃尸河中 |
[42:15] | That’s a damn lie! | 撒谎 |
[42:16] | He’s right. It was a lie. | 他说得对 那是个谎言 |
[42:18] | I didn’t shoot Oswald Cobblepot. | 我没杀奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[42:21] | I lied. I didn’t shoot him, Bullock. | 我撒谎了 我没杀他 布洛克 |
[42:23] | Of course you didn’t, partner. | 当然了 搭档 |
[42:24] | No, I mean it! | 我说真的 |
[42:26] | Harvey Bullock, you’re under arrest. | 哈维·布洛克 你也被捕了 |
[42:27] | For what? | 为什么 |
[42:28] | Accomplice in the murder of Oswald Cobblepot. | 你是奥斯瓦尔德·科波特被杀一案中的从犯 |
[42:30] | Our witness places you at the scene. | 我们有目击证人证明你在场 |
[42:32] | You think you can walk in here and take my people like that? | 你以为你就能这么冲进来抓走我的人吗 |
[42:36] | We’re not here to take down the GCPD. | 我们不是来扳倒整个哥谭市警局的 |
[42:37] | We just want these two. | 我们只要他们俩 |
[42:39] | Well, they’re GCPD, | 他们就是哥谭市警局的 |
[42:40] | so the MCU’s got a problem. | 所以重案组要有麻烦了 |
[42:41] | Yeah, you got a problem. You got a real problem, you… | 是啊 你有麻烦了 你们麻烦大了 |
[42:46] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[42:48] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[42:51] | I am Oswald Cobblepot. | 我是奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[42:59] | You son of a bitch. | 你个小混蛋 |
[43:00] | – Harvey… – You son of a bitch! | -哈维 -你个混蛋 |