时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Listen. There are things I need to do. | 听着 我还有事得处理 |
[00:04] | If you stay, I stay. | 你不走我也不走 |
[00:05] | My name is Victor Zsasz. | 我叫维克多·萨斯 |
[00:07] | I’m here for Jim Gordon. | 我来这里是为了找吉姆·戈登 |
[00:09] | Everybody out. | 所有人都出去 |
[00:10] | There’s not a single cop in the city who will help you. | 哥谭市不会有一个警察敢站出来帮你 |
[00:13] | I won’t help you. | 我是不会帮你的 |
[00:14] | I’m not leaving. | 我是不会离开的 |
[00:17] | You don’t have to join me. | 你不用跟我一起来的 |
[00:18] | I figure I’m doomed anyhow. | 反正我横竖都是死 |
[00:20] | I might as well join the good guys. | 倒不如跟好人搏一把 |
[00:21] | I ain’t looking for no girl. | 我要找的不是美女 |
[00:23] | I’m looking for a weapon. | 而是武器 |
[00:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[00:26] | You want to start a war over this punk? | 你想为这个小瘪三而挑起战争吗 |
[00:28] | The little guy amuses me. | 那小家伙会逗我开心 |
[00:30] | Why go to war over trifles? | 何必为点小事而搅起战火呢 |
[00:32] | We’ll let you have him. | 你就留着他吧 |
[00:33] | Our gift to you. | 算是送你的礼物 |
[00:45] | Oh, God, oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[01:57] | Hell of a way to start the day. | 一大早就这么倒霉 |
[01:59] | I mean, I just cleaned this. | 我刚洗过领带 |
[02:01] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[02:03] | Uniforms found the body. | 警员巡逻发现了尸体 |
[02:05] | No wallet, no ID, no watch. | 没有钱包 身份证 表也没了 |
[02:07] | He got beaten up pretty good. | 他被人暴打过 |
[02:09] | I’m guessing the cause of death is that gigantic gash | 我猜致命伤是他颈侧的 |
[02:11] | in the side of his neck. | 那道巨大裂口 |
[02:12] | You think? What’s all the black on him? | 是吗 他身上黑乎乎的是什么 |
[02:14] | Ink? Paint? | 墨水 涂料 |
[02:17] | Good morning, Ed. | 早 爱德 |
[02:18] | Detective. | 早 警探 |
[02:20] | Going by overall coagulation, | 根据凝血程度判断 |
[02:22] | I’d say time of death is midnight. But… | 我认为死亡时间是在午夜时分 但是 |
[02:25] | He’s only been here for a couple hours. | 他几小时前才被抛尸于此 |
[02:27] | Rats have just started on his ears. | 老鼠才刚开始啃他的耳朵 |
[02:28] | Sneaky little buggers. | 狡猾的小东西 |
[02:30] | So, not a mugging. Muggers don’t move the body. | 那就不是抢劫杀人 打劫的不会移尸 |
[02:33] | Abrasions on his knuckles… | 他的指关节有擦伤 |
[02:34] | Put up a fight. | 看来奋力抵抗了 |
[02:36] | Yeah. Look at the suspenders. | 瞧瞧他的吊带裤 |
[02:38] | I’m guessing he’s some kind of finance guy. | 应该是金融界的 |
[02:39] | Maybe it was an abduction ransom thing gone wrong. | 也许有人绑了他索要赎金 结果事态恶化 |
[02:42] | He resists, ka-chunk! | 他反抗 就被撕票了 |
[02:44] | Do you want to talk to the uniforms that found the body? | 要跟发现尸体的巡警谈谈吗 |
[02:46] | Uh, you do it. | 你去吧 |
[02:48] | We should canvass the area, though; | 我们还得在附近做排查 |
[02:49] | a lot of homeless around here. | 这里有很多流浪汉出没 |
[02:50] | I’ll get some unis on it. | 我找些警员来办 |
[02:51] | I’ll handle it myself. | 我自己去 |
[02:52] | Hey, Joe! | 喂 乔 |
[02:54] | Go smoke somewhere else, huh? | 去别的地方抽烟 |
[02:56] | Come on, Jim, that’s what we got uniforms for. | 别这样 吉姆 小警员就是用来使唤的 |
[02:58] | Let them do it. | 让他们来吧 |
[02:58] | And I’d rather handle it myself. | 我宁可自己来 |
[03:00] | Detectives… | 两位警探 |
[03:01] | I’m guessing I should run all the prints? | 我是不是该把每根手指的指纹都验一遍 |
[03:04] | Yeah, Ed, run the prints. | 对 爱德 都验一遍 |
[03:05] | This one, too? | 这根也要吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah, Ed, that one, too. | 对 爱德 这根也要 |
[03:18] | It wasn’t even a proper yacht. | 连游艇都算不上 |
[03:21] | No, it’s more like a dinghy. | 就是个小破船 |
[03:26] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[03:28] | What a lovely brooch. | 胸针真好看 |
[03:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:32] | May I have it? | 可以给我吗 |
[03:35] | I have a friend who would love that. | 我有个朋友一定会喜欢的 |
[03:38] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:44] | May I please have it? | 可以给我吗 拜托了 |
[03:53] | You shouldn’t have. | 你太客气了 |
[03:55] | I wanted to make a gesture. | 我想表示诚意 |
[03:56] | I hope, in time, | 希望我们日后 |
[03:59] | we can be friends. | 能成为朋友 |
[04:00] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[04:03] | Sure. | 也是 |
[04:04] | Why not? What’s done is done. | 有何不可 过去的都过去了 |
[04:06] | I’m so glad you feel that way. | 我很高兴你能这么想 |
[04:09] | Don Maroni wants us to clarify terms. | 马罗尼阁下要我们理一理协议 |
[04:12] | Well, it’s business as usual. | 生意还是跟以往一样 |
[04:13] | Maroni still has his drugs, his unions. | 毒品归马罗尼卖 他还有工会 |
[04:16] | He pays tariff for the ports. | 进口关税由他出 |
[04:18] | If he needs favors from the cops or the mayor, | 如果他需要警察或是市长的帮助 |
[04:21] | Don Falcone will consider it. | 法尔科内阁下也会考虑的 |
[04:23] | And, of course, the families still share Arkham. | 当然了 阿卡姆项目还是大家一起做 |
[04:25] | And there is to be no blood spilled on either side. | 两边都不需要流血牺牲 |
[04:28] | Not a drop. | 一点都不会 |
[04:31] | Maybe just a drop. | 也许有一点 |
[04:37] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[04:39] | Timothy, | 蒂莫西 |
[04:41] | do you know this fellow used to have your job? | 你知道这家伙以前就做你的工作吗 |
[04:44] | Carried my umbrella and thought it an honor. | 替我打伞 还觉得特荣耀呢 |
[04:48] | Now look at him. | 现在瞧瞧他 |
[04:50] | Has a seat at the table. | 已经能跟我坐一张桌子了 |
[04:51] | Things change, eh? | 世事无常啊 |
[04:53] | I’ve been blessed. | 我很幸运 |
[04:56] | Perhaps I should open your gift. | 或许我该拆礼物了 |
[05:04] | My goodness. | 老天 |
[05:07] | That is beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[05:09] | Now I feel awful. | 这下我都不好意思了 |
[05:11] | – I didn’t get you anything. – No. | -我都没给你买什么 -不用 |
[05:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:28] | Sweet. | 滋味儿不错 |
[05:29] | That was uncalled for. | 没这个必要吧 |
[05:30] | I brought you into my family | 我把你纳入家门 |
[05:32] | and I treated you like a son! | 视你如己出 |
[05:34] | And you betrayed me. | 但你却背叛了我 |
[05:35] | For which I suffered. | 我也因此遭过罪了 |
[05:36] | Not enough. | 远远不够 |
[05:37] | When I order some fool killed, | 我要让哪个蠢货去死 |
[05:39] | I expect him to stay that way. | 那人就得死 |
[05:42] | Your boss, Don Falcone, | 你的老大 法尔科内阁下 |
[05:43] | expressly said… | 明确表示… |
[05:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, he wants peace. | 没错没错 他想要和平 |
[05:46] | He’s the only reason why your ass is still alive. | 他是你现在还活着的唯一原因 |
[05:48] | And if I were you, | 我要是你 |
[05:50] | I would pray for his good health. | 就会祈祷他长命百岁 |
[05:55] | Oh, I do. | 我会的 |
[05:57] | I do. | 我会的 |
[05:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:00] | ‘Cause remember… | 要记住 |
[06:03] | …things change. | 世事无常 |
[06:05] | Convey my respects to your Don. | 代我向你的阁下问好 |
[06:07] | Likewise. | 你也是 |
[06:09] | Peace… | 和平 |
[06:11] | friend. | 朋友 |
[06:31] | Come now, Master Bruce. | 来吧 布鲁斯少爷 |
[06:33] | Had to happen sooner or later. | 该来的总要来 |
[06:35] | Is this really necessary? | 真有这必要吗 |
[06:37] | Homeschooling is just as effective. | 在家自学一样有效 |
[06:38] | I can show you the data. | 我可以给你看数据 |
[06:39] | You need to be around children your own age. | 你需要跟同龄的孩子待在一起 |
[06:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:47] | ‘Cause you do. | 因为你需要 |
[06:48] | You know I despise that sort of answer. | 你知道我不喜欢这样的回答 |
[06:51] | Don’t you miss your mates? | 你不想你的同学吗 |
[06:53] | Not really. | 不怎么想 |
[06:55] | I’ve always found them kind of childish. | 我一直觉得他们有点幼稚 |
[06:57] | Well, that’s what they’re meant to be, aren’t they? | 他们本不就该幼稚吗 |
[06:59] | That’s what they do. | 这个年纪就这样 |
[07:02] | Don’t you want to be | 你难道不想 |
[07:03] | like a normal kid? | 像个正常孩子一样吗 |
[07:05] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[07:07] | Define “normal” and make a good case for it. | 讲讲什么算”正常” 再说服我做个正常孩子 |
[07:09] | You’re going to bloody school. | 你必须得去上学 |
[07:11] | Now start walking. | 去吧 |
[07:22] | Good luck, lad. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[07:26] | Very sorry for your loss, ma’am. | 节哀顺变 女士 |
[07:29] | Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your son Coleman? | 你能想到任何会想伤害你儿子科曼的人吗 |
[07:31] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[07:32] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[07:33] | He was a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[07:35] | Yes, ma’am, I can see that. | 是的 夫人 看得出来 |
[07:37] | No arrests. An honest young man. | 无犯罪记录 老实的年轻人 |
[07:40] | What did he do for a living? | 他是做什么的 |
[07:41] | Uh, he worked in a coffee shop. | 他在咖啡店上班 |
[07:44] | When we found him, he was in a suit. | 我们找到他时 他穿着西装 |
[07:45] | Suspenders. | 吊带裤 |
[07:46] | He was looking for a job in finance. | 他想进入金融业 |
[07:49] | He was very ambitious. | 他很有志气 |
[07:51] | First in our family to go to college. | 我们家第一个大学生 |
[07:54] | Who would do this, sir? Why? | 谁会下此毒手 这是为什么 |
[07:56] | We’ll do our best to find out, ma’am. | 我们会尽力查明真相 女士 |
[07:59] | Gordon’s finishing up with the mother. | 戈登与死者母亲谈完话了 |
[08:01] | So far, nothing off the severed thumb | 目前为止 断指上查不到什么 |
[08:02] | and none of the city’s ERs have seen any thumbless guys. | 市内又没有哪家急诊室收治过没有拇指的人 |
[08:05] | You think he went black market? | 你觉得他是去黑市了吗 |
[08:06] | That’s next on my list. | 正准备去查 |
[08:08] | How’s Gordon? | 戈登怎样了 |
[08:09] | Angry. | 很生气 |
[08:10] | How would you feel if every cop in the building ran out on you? | 假如这里的每个警察都抛弃了你 你会怎么想 |
[08:14] | And now they all treat him like he’s got the plague, | 如今人人都把他视作为瘟疫 |
[08:16] | ’cause seeing him reminds them of what cowards they all are. | 因为看见他 他们就会想起自己多么懦夫 |
[08:21] | I’m sorry, Cap, I… | 抱歉 警监 我… |
[08:22] | I didn’t mean you. | 我不是在说你 |
[08:24] | Nope. | 不 |
[08:25] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[08:27] | But he’s gotta get over that. | 但他必须翻过这一页 |
[08:29] | Can’t do this job alone. | 他不能孤军奋战 |
[08:32] | Lucky he’s got you. | 幸好他还有你 |
[08:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:41] | So beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[08:44] | As soon as I saw it, | 我一看到这个 |
[08:45] | I thought of you. | 就想到了你 |
[08:47] | Such a good son. | 我的好儿子啊 |
[08:50] | Put it on, put it on. | 给我戴上 给我戴上 |
[08:53] | Wh-What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[08:55] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[08:56] | N-Nobody. | 没谁 |
[08:57] | It’s just a scratch. It’s… | 就是个抓伤…只是… |
[08:59] | Is your mother a fool? | 当你母亲是傻子吗 |
[09:01] | No. Someone is being mean to my boy. | 不对 有人欺负我儿子 |
[09:05] | It’s a tough business. | 这行很凶险 |
[09:07] | The restaurant business is so tough these days? | 如今餐饮业都这么凶险了吗 |
[09:10] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[09:11] | My success makes other people envious. | 我的成功引起了其他人的嫉妒 |
[09:14] | So tell the boss on these people. | 那就向老板告这些人的状啊 |
[09:16] | This person isn’t scared of the boss. | 这人不怕老板 |
[09:20] | Not like they should be. | 没有应有的敬畏 |
[09:22] | I don’t know why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[09:23] | I know. | 我明白 |
[09:25] | When I was in school, | 我上学的时候 |
[09:28] | Magda Himmelfarb was so mean to me | 玛格达·汉密法布对我特别坏 |
[09:33] | and teacher did nothing. | 而老师也听之任之 |
[09:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:37] | Because such a good dancer I was. | 因为我当时是个很好的舞者 |
[09:41] | And Magda, | 而玛格达 |
[09:42] | with her nice hair | 留着一头秀发 |
[09:43] | and her big bosoms, | 长着一对大胸 |
[09:45] | a carthorse. | 就是个人尽可夫的婊子 |
[09:47] | I meant… | 我是想问… |
[09:48] | why did the teacher do nothing? | 为什么老师听之任之呢 |
[09:50] | Why you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:52] | “Private lessons,” they said. | 他们说老师给她”单独授课” |
[09:56] | I put stop to that. | 我制止了他们 |
[09:58] | You told on them? | 你告发了他们吗 |
[10:00] | Oh, no. | 不是的 |
[10:01] | I denounced Magda’s father to secret police. | 我向秘密警察揭发了玛格达的父亲 |
[10:10] | Three weeks | 三周了 |
[10:11] | he’s been turning up his nose at my traps, | 他一直对我设的陷阱不屑一顾 |
[10:15] | and now, now, today, a smidge of Camembert | 而今天呢 我放了软质乳酪 |
[10:19] | and Mr. Rat, he cannot resist. | 老鼠先生就抵挡不住诱惑了 |
[10:23] | No. Oh, can you? | 抵挡不住 不是吗 |
[10:25] | Can you, my little greedy baby? | 是不是啊 我贪婪的小宝贝 |
[10:28] | I found out your secret! | 我发现你的秘密了 |
[10:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:34] | Everybody has a secret. | 人人都有秘密 |
[10:41] | Morphine! | 吗啡 |
[10:43] | Morphine! | 吗啡 |
[10:46] | They teach you that in med school? | 这是在医学院学来的吗 |
[10:49] | Bullock. | 布洛克 |
[10:51] | Is that Kenny Suffield? | 那不是肯尼·萨菲尔德吗 |
[10:52] | Smash and grab guy. | 抢劫犯一个 |
[10:53] | Also a real hound with the ladies. | 还经常去骚扰女人 |
[10:55] | Who shot him? | 谁开的枪 |
[10:56] | I don’t ask. | 我不问问题 |
[10:57] | Well, me and my partner doing all the rounds | 我和我搭档正在走访你们这些 |
[10:58] | of you black market sawbones. | 非法外科医生 |
[11:01] | Guy we’re looking for would’ve come in early this morning | 我们找的人应该是今早来的 |
[11:03] | – missing a thumb. – Sorry. | -还缺一个拇指 -抱歉 |
[11:06] | You’d tell us if you knew, wouldn’t you, Doc? | 如果你知道就会告诉我们 对吧 医生 |
[11:07] | I mean, that’s the deal, right? | 这是我们说好的 对吧 |
[11:08] | You give us info and we let you keep operating? | 你提供消息 我们就让你继续经营 |
[11:11] | That’s a pun. Operating. | 这是句双关哦 经营和手术 |
[11:13] | Bullock, black ink, | 布洛克 黑色墨迹 |
[11:16] | just like on the victim. | 和死者身上的一样 |
[11:18] | Oh, Doc. | 医生啊 |
[11:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | He came in about 3:00 this morning. | 他今天凌晨3点左右来的 |
[11:24] | Didn’t give a name, | 没留名字 |
[11:25] | but this dropped out of his pocket. | 但这是他口袋里掉出来的 |
[11:28] | Sionis Investments. | 西恩尼斯投资 |
[11:30] | What’d he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[11:31] | Mid-20s. | 20多岁 |
[11:32] | Suit, suspenders. | 穿西装 吊带裤 |
[11:33] | Just like our dead guy. | 和死者一样 |
[11:36] | Sorry, Doc. | 抱歉 医生 |
[11:37] | This is Gordon. I need an ambulance | 我是戈登 立刻派救护车和警车 |
[11:39] | and a black and white at 1856 Wilton. | 到威尔顿1856号 |
[11:43] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:44] | Just… wait a second. | 等一下 |
[11:46] | Just get me Alvarez, will you? | 我要见阿尔瓦雷斯 行吗 |
[11:48] | Bullock, Bullock, what the hell, man? | 布洛克 布洛克 搞什么啊 |
[11:50] | I got a deal with that guy. | 我和这人有协议的 |
[11:51] | – Deal’s off. – But I told you everything. | -协议失效了 -但我什么都告诉你了 |
[11:53] | Yeah, after we caught you in a lie. | 在我们发现你说谎之后 |
[11:55] | He always lies. | 他总会撒个谎 |
[11:56] | You just squeeze him. | 你多逼问几句就行了 |
[11:58] | – You’re screwing the rest of us. – Oh, yeah? | -你这是在坑我们大家 -是吗 |
[12:00] | How’s that feel? You like it? | 感觉如何啊 喜欢吗 |
[12:01] | Hey, enough, enough! | 够了 够了 |
[12:02] | I get it, I get it, huh? | 我理解 我理解 行吗 |
[12:04] | None of these sons of bitches had your back when it mattered, | 这些混蛋关键时刻都没帮你 |
[12:06] | but where was I? | 但我呢 |
[12:07] | I was there, remember? | 我帮了你 记得吗 |
[12:08] | Falcone, the mayor, blaze of glory? | 法尔科内 市长 你逞英雄的时候 |
[12:11] | Be nice for my sake. | 看在我的分上 客气点 |
[12:12] | – I am being nice. – Haven’t you learned your lesson? | -我很客气了 -你还没得到教训吗 |
[12:14] | We’re only alive because Falcone let us live. | 我们没死是因为法尔科内允许我们活 |
[12:17] | You got to go along to get along, Jim. | 你得遵守规则才能混下去 吉姆 |
[12:19] | – No, I don’t. – You think locking up | -我不要 -你觉得把那个 |
[12:20] | Doc scumbag there is gonna make a difference? | 混蛋医生抓起来 就能改变什么吗 |
[12:23] | I’m on your side. I proved that. | 我是你这边的 我向你证明了这点 |
[12:27] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 你是证明了 |
[12:28] | So I’m asking you, please, | 所以我求你 拜托了 |
[12:30] | let the doc out and tomorrow, | 放了那个医生吧 明天 |
[12:32] | you and I will go check out this Sionis Investments together. | 我就和你一起去调查这个西恩尼斯投资 |
[12:42] | All right, partner? | 行吗 搭档 |
[12:44] | Sorry, Harv. | 抱歉 哈维 |
[12:50] | – This ain’t right, Harvey. – Alvarez, | -这可不好 哈维 -阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[12:52] | put a zipper on it! | 给我闭嘴 |
[13:10] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[13:11] | Barbara, what are you… | 芭芭拉 你这是… |
[13:12] | I heard someone come in, and you didn’t turn on the light… | 我听到有人进来了 你又不开灯… |
[13:14] | So you got out my spare? | 那你就拿我的备用枪 |
[13:15] | You were late! | 你回来晚了 |
[13:16] | I got nervous. | 我害怕了 |
[13:18] | God. | 天呐 |
[13:19] | Not the best idea to be handling a firearm when you’ve been drinking. | 喝着酒就不该碰武器 |
[13:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:28] | Look, you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你受了折磨 |
[13:31] | It’s over now. | 那都过去了 |
[13:32] | I am scared, Jim. | 我很害怕 吉姆 |
[13:33] | Everywhere I go, I can… | 不管我去哪里 我都能 |
[13:36] | I can feel that monster, Zsasz, | 我都能感觉到那怪物萨斯 |
[13:39] | – stalking me, and I… – He’s not a monster. | -跟踪我 我… -他不是怪物 |
[13:44] | He’s just a man. | 他只是个人 |
[13:47] | I won’t let anyone hurt you. | 我不会让任何人伤害你的 |
[13:49] | How can you promise me that? | 这你要怎么保证 |
[13:54] | Tell me it’ll be okay. | 告诉我不会有事的 |
[13:58] | Tell me there really aren’t any monsters. | 告诉我真的没有什么怪物 |
[14:04] | Just… | 不行的话 |
[14:06] | lie if you have to. | 骗骗我也好 |
[14:10] | There aren’t any monsters. | 真的没有怪物 |
[14:32] | When are we gonna get out of here? | 我们什么时候能离开这里 |
[14:33] | That’s up to you. | 这就要看你了 |
[14:44] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[14:50] | I didn’t think you were up. | 我以为你还没起床 |
[14:51] | Look, last night was just nerves… | 昨晚我只是精神紧张 |
[14:55] | and way too much to drink. | 而且喝了太多酒 |
[14:57] | I said I wanted half your life, and I’ve got it. | 我说过我想分担你一半的包袱 我如愿了 |
[15:02] | Leave the gun. | 把枪留下吧 |
[15:20] | I wish it wasn’t like this. | 真希望事情不是这样 |
[15:22] | Do you really? | 你真这么想吗 |
[15:24] | Ignore me. I’m just tired. | 别理我 我只是太累了 |
[15:27] | Go. | 去吧 |
[15:28] | Catch some bad guys. | 去抓坏蛋 |
[15:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:43] | Forensic examination by Edward Nygma, | 爱德华·尼格玛鉴证报告 |
[15:46] | 8:42 A.M., GCPD morgue. | 早8点42分于哥谭市警局停尸房 |
[15:49] | The room is approximately 19 degrees Celsius. | 室温大约19摄氏度 |
[15:52] | I ate half a cranberry muffin earlier, | 早前我吃了半个蔓越橘松糕 |
[15:53] | saving the rest for later. | 晚点再吃另一半 |
[16:08] | What do a dead man, a cruise ship | 一个死人 一艘游轮 |
[16:10] | and emu have in common? | 和鸸鹋有何关联 |
[16:14] | Correct, nothing. | 没错 毫无关联 |
[16:22] | Ever more curious. | 越来越有趣了 |
[16:25] | He what?! | 他什么 |
[16:28] | Nygma, how many times have I told you | 尼格玛 我和你说了多少次 |
[16:29] | to stay the hell out of here? | 不要进这里来 |
[16:31] | – But I discovered something. – You’ll discover | -但是我有发现… -你再这样做 |
[16:32] | your butt in the street if you keep doing this. | 我就把你扔到街上 |
[16:35] | Out. | 出去 |
[16:40] | Your loss. | 这是你的损失 |
[16:42] | You sloppy ignoramus. | 你个粗心又无知的人 |
[16:48] | Hi, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 你好 |
[16:54] | Brucey, how you doing? | 小布 你好吗 |
[16:57] | Tommy, hey. | 汤米 |
[16:59] | I’m well, how are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[17:00] | You know, chilling. | 挺好的 |
[17:04] | So, uh, your mom and dad got killed, huh? | 你爸妈被杀了 是吗 |
[17:07] | – Yes. – You see the whole thing? | -是 -你目睹了整个过程吗 |
[17:09] | The blood and everything? | 血溅当场吗 |
[17:12] | I’d rather not talk about that. | 我不想说这件事 |
[17:13] | I was just interested. | 我只是感兴趣而已 |
[17:15] | I’ve never seen a real dead body. | 我从未见过真正的尸体 |
[17:18] | Was there guts? | 露肠子了吗 |
[17:21] | I’ll be going to class now. | 我要去上课了 |
[17:40] | Forgive me, Mother, for I have sinned. | 原谅我 院长 我有罪 |
[17:42] | Funny. | 真逗 |
[17:45] | It feels weird, meeting here. | 在这儿见面感觉很怪 |
[17:47] | You don’t want anyone to see us together. | 你不会希望被人看见我们在一起的 |
[17:49] | Falcone has his eyes everywhere. | 法尔科内到处都有耳目 |
[17:52] | So, where are we? | 进展得怎么样了 |
[17:55] | I cook for him, | 我为他做饭 |
[17:56] | I sing to him, | 给他唱歌 |
[17:58] | we go on walks. | 我们一起散步 |
[17:59] | I don’t know whether I’m his maid, his lover | 我不知道我是他的女佣 他的情人 |
[18:02] | or his mother. | 还是他妈妈 |
[18:04] | Or all three. | 或是三者皆有 |
[18:06] | He cares about you. | 他在乎你 |
[18:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:09] | Have you been inside his private office? | 你进过他的私人办公室吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah. | 进过 |
[18:13] | A few times. | 好几次 |
[18:14] | Inside the right bottom desk drawer is a ledger. | 在书桌右手边最下面的抽屉里有本账簿 |
[18:19] | Copy the last two pages. | 拷贝下最后两页 |
[18:21] | It’ll be locked; you will need a key | 抽屉是锁着的 你需要钥匙 |
[18:22] | off of his key ring. | 从他钥匙链上拿 |
[18:24] | How do I get that? | 我怎么拿得到 |
[18:25] | Behind you is a vial. | 你身后有个小瓶子 |
[18:28] | Give it to him. | 让他喝下 |
[18:29] | He’ll sleep like the dead for two hours. | 他会睡死两个小时 |
[18:33] | It won’t kill him, will it? | 这个不会害死他吧 |
[18:37] | Liza, | 莉莎 |
[18:40] | you haven’t caught feelings for the old man, have you? | 你不会对那老头产生感情了吧 |
[18:44] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[18:46] | No, it won’t kill him. | 那东西不会害死他 |
[18:48] | Killing him now would only create chaos. | 现在杀了他只会制造混乱 |
[18:50] | I need to siphon his strength. | 我需要吸取他的力量 |
[18:53] | So when the time is right, | 等时机一到 |
[18:55] | taking over his organization | 推翻他的统治 |
[18:57] | will be like slipping on a glove. | 就会如同戴手套一样轻松 |
[19:00] | What if one of his men | 如果他的哪个手下 |
[19:01] | catches me snooping? | 撞见我乱翻呢 |
[19:03] | Then you’re probably dead. | 那你多半死定了 |
[19:07] | You leave first. | 你先走 |
[19:23] | Right, right, right. | 好好好 |
[19:27] | I’m under a lot of pressure. | 我这里压力很大 |
[19:34] | Something tells me we came to the right place. | 我感觉咱们来对地方了 |
[19:37] | You think? | 可不是 |
[19:38] | Mr. Sionis will see you now. | 西恩尼斯先生现在可以见你们了 |
[19:53] | Richard Sionis. | 理查德·西恩尼斯 |
[19:54] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[19:55] | This is my partner, Harvey Bullock. | 这是我搭档 哈维·布洛克 |
[19:57] | How can I help you detectives? | 有什么能帮上忙的吗 警探 |
[19:58] | I don’t have much time. | 我时间不多 |
[20:00] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[20:02] | Coleman Lawson? | 科曼·劳森 |
[20:03] | He might have interviewed for a job. | 他或许来面试过工作 |
[20:05] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 不认识 |
[20:07] | Any of your employees miss work yesterday? | 你员工昨天有没来上班的吗 |
[20:09] | Any of them show up today with an injured right hand? | 有人今天来上班时右手受伤吗 |
[20:12] | I don’t take roll call, Detective. | 我不负责点名 警探 |
[20:15] | You mind if we check? | 我们能搜查下吗 |
[20:17] | Perhaps you can tell me what this is about? | 或许你能告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[20:19] | Coleman Lawson was killed two night ago. | 科曼·劳森两天前被杀了 |
[20:21] | The man who did it had your firm’s card in his pocket. | 凶手的口袋里有你们公司的名片 |
[20:24] | Well, there’s a thousand ways he could’ve gotten that. | 他能拿到名片的地方可多了 |
[20:28] | What’s with all the warrior baloney? | 这些武士玩意是怎么回事 |
[20:30] | It inspires me. | 它们能激励我 |
[20:32] | High finance is tough business. | 高级金融是个艰难的行当 |
[20:35] | In order to succeed, you have to be a warrior. | 想要成功 就必须变成武士 |
[20:38] | No, you don’t. | 不 不需要 |
[20:40] | You have to be a good businessman. | 当好生意人就可以了 |
[20:42] | Warriors fight wars. | 武士是打仗的 |
[20:44] | It’s different. | 完全不同 |
[20:46] | So you fancy yourself a killer? | 你是把自己想象成杀手了吗 |
[20:48] | Have you killed people, Mr. Sionis? | 你杀过人吗 西恩尼斯先生 |
[20:51] | Only metaphorically. | 没动过真格的 |
[20:52] | So all this is just juvenile play acting. | 所以这些只是在玩过家家吗 |
[20:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:56] | Thus speaks a man who’s seen actual combat. | 看来你是真上过战场 |
[20:59] | You’ve killed people for real, haven’t you? | 你真杀过人 对吧 |
[21:01] | True killers are easy to spot. | 真正的杀手一眼就能看出 |
[21:04] | Yes, they are. | 是的 没错 |
[21:07] | Why all the masks? | 那些面具是干吗的 |
[21:09] | A shrink would say you’re hiding something. | 心理医生会说你想隐藏什么 |
[21:11] | To the contrary. | 正相反 |
[21:12] | A mask hides the face, | 面具虽隐藏了面孔 |
[21:15] | but frees the soul. | 但却释放了灵魂 |
[21:17] | A mask speaks the truth. | 面具道出真相 |
[21:21] | Deep. | 真深奥 |
[21:22] | How come so many of your employees have scars and injuries? | 为什么你手下那么多员工都挂彩了 |
[21:25] | Our touch football games get very rough. | 我们触身式橄榄球打得很激烈 |
[21:27] | You’re a liar, Mr. Sionis. | 你在撒谎 西恩尼斯先生 |
[21:30] | Such fire. | 好大的火气 |
[21:33] | You must miss the battlefield desperately. | 你一定很想念战场吧 |
[21:36] | I imagine killing gets quite addictive. | 我猜杀人会上瘾呢 |
[21:41] | You murdered Coleman Lawson, didn’t you? | 你杀了科曼·劳森 是不是 |
[21:44] | Prove it. | 证据呢 |
[21:45] | We will. | 我们会找到的 |
[21:52] | I’d give you a good cop routine, | 我倒想唱红脸 |
[21:54] | but it’s not in my tool kit. | 可惜我不会 |
[22:27] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[22:29] | Turn around slowly. | 慢慢转过身来 |
[22:33] | Let me see those hands! | 举起双手 |
[22:41] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[22:51] | You should’ve waited for me. | 你应该等我的 |
[23:04] | Hey, Brucey. | 好啊 小布 |
[23:06] | It’s Bruce. | 我叫布鲁斯 |
[23:09] | No “y.” | 不是什么小布 |
[23:10] | No parents, either, so I can call you what I like. | 你没爸没妈 我愿怎么叫你就怎么叫 |
[23:12] | Please, get out of my way. | 麻烦你 别挡我的道 |
[23:14] | Snobby little jerk, isn’t he? | 还挺嚣张啊 |
[23:16] | For an orphan. | 你个孤儿 |
[23:18] | You’re being very unkind. | 你很过分 |
[23:20] | I don’t understand why. | 我不知道你为什么这样 |
[23:22] | Boy, you’re a weirdo. | 天啊 你可真怪 |
[23:24] | Your mother must… | 你妈妈一定… |
[23:27] | Don’t talk about my mother. | 不许提我妈妈 |
[23:33] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[23:45] | Oh, is that Timothy? | 是蒂莫西吗 |
[23:53] | We met at Fish Mooney’s, hmm? | 我们在菲什·穆尼那儿见过面 |
[23:56] | I’m the fellow who used to have your job. | 我以前做你的工作 |
[23:58] | I was hoping to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[24:01] | I don’t know any… | 我什么都不知道 |
[24:05] | They’ll be time for that. | 有你说话的时间 |
[24:08] | First things first. | 首先 |
[24:20] | Most killers leave their prints at the crime scene, but not you, no. | 多数凶手会在犯罪现场留下手印 而你却不 |
[24:24] | You left your whole thumb in the dead guy’s mouth. | 你把整个大拇指都留在了死者嘴里 |
[24:26] | You got style! I like you, kid. | 挺有风格的 我喜欢你 小子 |
[24:28] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[24:30] | Once we walk out that door… | 一旦我们走出那扇门 |
[24:33] | It’s over. | 你就完蛋了 |
[24:34] | It was self-defense. | 我是自卫 |
[24:35] | Of course it was. | 那当然了 |
[24:36] | Wasn’t that what I said, Jim? | 我不就是这么说的吗 吉姆 |
[24:38] | Didn’t I say it was probably self-defense? | 我不就说有可能是自卫吗 |
[24:42] | Talk. | 交待 |
[24:44] | Gordon’s getting the rest of his statement. | 戈登在做剩下的笔录 |
[24:45] | Apparently it was part of the hiring process. | 他说那是招聘的一个步骤 |
[24:47] | Sionis told the top three candidates to fight it out. | 西恩尼斯让最后三位候选人打架定胜负 |
[24:50] | They weren’t supposed to fight to the death, but… | 本来不该打得你死我活 但… |
[24:51] | This is unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[24:53] | They all signed confidentiality agreements, | 他们都签了保密协议 |
[24:55] | so they’re accomplices to whatever happens. | 发生了什么 他们都会是从犯 |
[24:57] | Do we know where the fight was held? | 知道他们在哪里斗殴吗 |
[24:58] | Some old office building. | 老办公楼 |
[24:59] | The windows were boarded up. | 窗户都用木板封住了 |
[25:00] | And he was taken there blindfolded. | 他被带进去时双眼是蒙住的 |
[25:02] | Yes, Ed? | 什么事 爱德 |
[25:04] | Printer toner. | 打印机碳粉 |
[25:05] | Do you know what he’s talking about? | 你知道他在说什么吗 |
[25:07] | The medical examiner’s report said it was black ink. | 法医报告说是黑墨 |
[25:10] | But I did my own examination, and it was printer toner. | 但我做了检查 是打印机碳粉 |
[25:13] | Also, I pulled staples from his shoulders. | 而且 我在他肩膀上找到了订书针 |
[25:15] | And found graphite chips between his ribs. | 还在肋骨间找到了石墨碎片 |
[25:17] | Your man was killed in an office. | 这人是在办公室被杀的 |
[25:18] | Yeah, we’re kind of past that, Ed, but thanks. | 这个我们已经知道了 爱德 谢了 |
[25:22] | – Is there something else? – Yes. | -还有什么发现吗 -有 |
[25:24] | It made me think of a case from a year ago. | 这让我想起一年前的一个案子 |
[25:26] | Young man, business suit, | 年轻人 穿西装 |
[25:27] | esophagus lacerated from index card shoved down his throat. | 被人用索引卡塞进喉咙 划破了食管 |
[25:30] | So, I did some digging… | 于是 我深入调查了一番 |
[25:31] | How many other bodies were killed with office supplies? | 还有多少人是被用办公用品杀死的 |
[25:34] | Four… in the last three years. | 过去三年里 共有四个 |
[25:37] | Get that man to sign a confession. Now. | 让他签认罪书 赶紧 |
[25:40] | I think we have a problem. | 好像有麻烦了 |
[25:42] | I explained to Detective Gordon, | 我跟戈登警探解释过了 |
[25:44] | as counsel to Mr. Adams | 作为亚当斯先生的法律顾问 |
[25:45] | I’d advised him against speaking further. | 我建议他保持沉默 |
[25:46] | Also, any statements he has made will be considered | 他所作的任何供述都将 |
[25:49] | having been made under duress. | 被视为逼供 |
[25:50] | Uh-huh, and how much is Sionis paying him to take the fall? | 西恩尼斯给了他多少钱让他来顶罪 |
[25:53] | Good day. | 再见 |
[25:56] | He showed up before Adams could sign his statements. | 亚当斯给口供签字之前他就来了 |
[25:58] | We got to figure out where Sionis is staging these fights. | 我们得搞清楚西恩尼斯在哪举行殴斗 |
[26:01] | I’ll run all the buildings he or his company owns in Gotham. | 我去查他和他公司在哥谭所拥有的大楼 |
[26:04] | This make any sense to you? | 你能理解这种事吗 |
[26:05] | No, but how’s it any worse than the Goat or the Balloonman? | 不能 不过也不会比山羊杀手和气球人更糟了 |
[26:09] | When did this become normal for this city? | 这种事什么时候变成日常了 |
[26:11] | What changed? | 是什么变了 |
[26:12] | Maybe nothing. Maybe it was always just below the surface. | 也许什么都没变 也许一直都藏在表面下 |
[26:14] | Only needed a spark. | 只需一点刺激 |
[26:15] | Like Thomas and Martha Wayne being killed? | 比如托马斯和玛莎·韦恩的死 |
[26:19] | I’m not blind, Gordon. | 我可不瞎 戈登 |
[26:20] | I know you’re still looking into it. | 我知道你还在查这个 |
[26:23] | But how could their deaths have caused all this? | 但是他们的死怎么会引发这些事情 |
[26:25] | Why were they so important? | 他们为什么那么重要 |
[26:27] | I think it’s what they represented. | 我想是因为他们的意义 |
[26:29] | A different Gotham. | 他们代表了一个不同的哥谭 |
[26:32] | Decent, hopeful. | 正派 有希望 |
[26:35] | Whatever it was, it’s gone now. | 不管是什么 现在都不复存在了 |
[26:38] | When Zsasz came for you, I should’ve stayed. | 萨斯来找你的时候 我该留下的 |
[26:40] | I told you to go. | 我让你走的 |
[26:42] | That doesn’t matter. I should’ve stayed. | 那不重要 我该留下的 |
[26:46] | Now, let’s get this guy. | 去抓住这家伙吧 |
[26:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:57] | Tad late, Master Bruce. | 有点迟了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[27:00] | – Oi. What happened to you? – I’m perfectly fine! | -你怎么了 -我很好 |
[27:02] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:06] | Someone spoke disrespectfully about my mother. | 有人侮辱我母亲 |
[27:09] | Oh, did they now? | 是嘛 |
[27:12] | Well, I hope you broke their bastard teeth for them. | 希望你把那混蛋打得满地找牙 |
[27:15] | No. | 没有 |
[27:17] | He’s much bigger than me, and I… | 他比我壮很多 我… |
[27:19] | I’m not very good at fighting. | 我不太擅长打架 |
[27:20] | Didn’t hurt him at all. | 一点都没伤到他 |
[27:23] | Not at all? | 一点都没 |
[27:25] | Don’t tell the school. | 别告诉学校 |
[27:29] | Not bloody likely. | 当然不会 |
[27:33] | Take a look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[27:34] | Sionis owns half of Gotham! | 西恩尼斯拥有半个哥谭 |
[27:35] | All right, we’ll split up. | 好吧 我们分头查 |
[27:37] | Focus on the buildings that are abandoned | 重点查被遗弃 |
[27:38] | or under construction first. | 或正在施工的建筑 |
[27:40] | This son of a bitch is not getting away! | 这王八羔子别想逃掉 |
[27:41] | I’ll say one thing– he has your number. | 我就说一点 他看透了你 |
[27:43] | – What are you talking about? – Sionis. | -你说什么 -西恩尼斯 |
[27:45] | You may not have put down Cobblepot, Jimmy boy, | 你也许对科波特下不了杀手 小吉米 |
[27:47] | but you got a demon in you. | 但是你也有心魔 |
[27:49] | You can call yourself a soldier, | 你可以说自己是士兵 |
[27:50] | but all this fighting Falcone, | 但是对抗法尔科内 |
[27:52] | fighting other cops, | 对抗其他警察 |
[27:53] | you love it. So, when you find something | 你是喜欢这么做 所以如果你找到 |
[27:55] | that seems remotely possible, call me. | 任何有可能的线索 联系我 |
[28:03] | Barbara, everything all right? | 芭芭拉 一切都好吧 |
[28:05] | Fine. I just, uh, | 很好 我只是 |
[28:07] | I wanted to check in. | 我想问问你的情况 |
[28:09] | Can we talk later? I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 回头聊好吗 我现在正在忙 |
[28:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:12] | I love… | 我爱… |
[28:26] | Boss wants his tea. | 老大要喝茶 |
[28:29] | It’s almost ready. | 快好了 |
[29:09] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[29:15] | Anybody else here? | 还有其他人吗 |
[29:20] | That… | 答案 |
[29:22] | would be a yes. | 是肯定的 |
[29:27] | – All right, cream and sugar. – Yeah. | -好了 加奶加糖 -嗯 |
[29:43] | A girl’s got to shop. | 姑娘家总得购物啊 |
[30:03] | This… | 这个 |
[30:04] | is your father’s watch. | 是你父亲的手表 |
[30:07] | Don’t you lose it now. | 可别丢了 |
[30:11] | Tommy Elliot’s house. | 汤米·埃利奥特家 |
[30:16] | Don’t you be scared. | 别害怕 |
[30:18] | I’m not. | 我不怕 |
[30:20] | I’m visualizing what I’m gonna do. | 我在想象我要做的事 |
[30:23] | ‘Cause you if you don’t want to do this, there’s no shame in it. | 你如果不想这么做也没什么丢人的 |
[30:26] | There would be immense shame in it. | 那会是很丢人的 |
[30:45] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[30:46] | We have unfinished business. | 我们有未了结的事 |
[30:48] | Listen, if you think you’re gonna tell my parents… | 听着 如果你想告诉我父母… |
[30:50] | Are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗 |
[30:51] | Don’t talk about my mother! | 不许你说我妈妈 |
[30:55] | Master Bruce! | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[31:01] | Point well made, I think. | 你已经很好地表明了自己的立场 |
[31:04] | You all right, mate? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[31:05] | Any broken bones? | 断骨头了吗 |
[31:07] | He-he tried to kill me! | 他想杀我 |
[31:08] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[31:10] | He did. | 的确 |
[31:11] | He tried to kill you. | 他想杀你 |
[31:13] | Just you remember that next time you see him. | 下次你再见到他 要记住这一点 |
[31:16] | And you remember | 同时也记住 |
[31:18] | that I let him try. | 我可没拦着他 |
[31:22] | Now, let’s get some ice on those knuckles. | 去给手指敷敷冰吧 |
[31:26] | What do you fancy for your dinner? | 晚饭想吃什么 |
[31:29] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[31:29] | Pizza? | 披萨 |
[31:31] | Superb choice, Master Bruce. | 选得好 布鲁斯少爷 |
[31:34] | Jim, where the hell are you? | 吉姆 你小子哪去了 |
[31:35] | My list crapped out. Call me. | 我没查到东西 给我打电话 |
[31:38] | Nygma, Gordon hasn’t called in, has he? | 尼格玛 戈登没打来电话吧 |
[31:40] | No. But if the detective becomes the mystery… | 没有 但如果警探下落不明… |
[31:47] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[31:50] | Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探 |
[31:52] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[31:55] | So, three of you applied for a position at my firm. | 你们三个人来我公司申请职位 |
[32:01] | I explained then | 我解释说 |
[32:03] | you can use anything here as a weapon | 你们可以使用这里任何东西做武器 |
[32:05] | and the last man standing gets the job. | 最后活着的人就能得到职位 |
[32:08] | However… | 但是呢 |
[32:10] | tonight is special. | 今晚很特别 |
[32:12] | You see the man without the mask? | 看到那个没戴面罩的人了吗 |
[32:15] | Whoever kills him… is the victor. | 杀了他的人 就算获胜 |
[32:20] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:21] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[32:21] | So far, none of you have broken any laws. | 你们现在还没有违法 |
[32:24] | Let the games… | 游戏… |
[32:26] | begin. | 开始 |
[32:29] | One last chance! Nobody move! | 最后机会 都不许动 |
[32:32] | And I’ll throw in a million-dollar signing bonus. | 我还外加一百万签约奖金 |
[32:37] | Ah, crap. | 该死 |
[32:44] | Alvarez. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[32:46] | I need help checking these addresses. | 帮我查查这些地址 |
[32:47] | Gordon might be in trouble. | 戈登可能有麻烦了 |
[32:49] | Busy. | 忙呢 |
[32:50] | I’m gonna remember that next time your wife calls, | 下次你老婆打电话来问你的下落 |
[32:51] | asking where you are, you putz. | 我会记住你的回答的 |
[32:58] | Collins. | 柯林斯 |
[32:59] | Listen up, man, can I have some help? | 伙计 能帮帮我吗 |
[33:06] | Now, listen up, you sons of bitches! | 听好了 你们这群混蛋 |
[33:09] | So, you don’t like Gordon! | 你们不喜欢戈登 |
[33:12] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[33:13] | He can be a total asshat. | 他的确挺混蛋的 |
[33:14] | But he is still a cop. | 但他还是个警察 |
[33:17] | And not one of you, not one, stood up when he needed it. | 你们没有一个人在他需要的时候站出来帮他 |
[33:20] | That ain’t happening twice. | 这种事不能有第二次了 |
[33:22] | I need help checking these addresses. | 我需要人帮忙查这些地址 |
[33:25] | Now. | 马上 |
[33:28] | Give me a couple. | 给我几个 |
[33:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:40] | But you cover with my wife, right? | 但你会帮我跟我老婆打掩护吧 |
[33:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:21] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[34:28] | I knew you had a killer in you. | 我就知道你是个杀手 |
[34:33] | So… | 那么 |
[34:34] | where are your brother police? | 你的警察兄弟呢 |
[34:37] | Did they abandon you? | 他们抛弃你了吗 |
[34:39] | I don’t need them. | 我不需要他们 |
[34:58] | Seems I’ll have to give myself the million dollars. | 看来那一百万要归我了 |
[35:31] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[35:33] | Jim?! | 吉姆 |
[35:37] | Jim! | 小心 |
[35:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:08] | *If I die* | *如果我死去* |
[36:11] | *And my soul be lost* | *灵魂也堕落* |
[36:15] | *Ain’t nobody’s fault but mine* | *那就只能怪我自己* |
[36:20] | *Ain’t nobody’s fault* | *那就只能* |
[36:22] | *But mine* | *怪我自己* |
[36:25] | *If I die* | *如果我死去* |
[36:28] | *And my soul be lost* | *灵魂也堕落* |
[36:32] | *Ain’t nobody’s fault but mine.* | *那就只能怪我自己* |
[36:50] | You’d better have a good reason for being here. | 你来这儿最好有个好原因 |
[36:53] | Did you get what I asked for? | 拿到我要的了吗 |
[36:56] | I want out. | 我想退出 |
[36:59] | No. | 不行 |
[37:01] | He’s gonna find out. | 他会发现的 |
[37:04] | Maybe not today, but soon. | 或许不是今天 但很快就会的 |
[37:07] | Is it worth it? | 这值得吗 |
[37:09] | You are rich. | 你很有钱 |
[37:12] | People are afraid of you. | 大家都怕你 |
[37:14] | Is that not enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[37:16] | No. | 不 |
[37:18] | It’s not. | 那不够 |
[37:22] | I grew up not too far from here. | 我小时候就住这附近 |
[37:24] | One bedroom, cold water. | 只有一间卧室 没有热水 |
[37:26] | Just me and my mama. | 我跟妈妈相依为命 |
[37:28] | I used to sleep in a bed behind a curtain. | 我睡在帘子后面的一张床上 |
[37:30] | It’s where I would hide when she entertained men. | 妈妈招待男人的时候 我就躲在那儿 |
[37:35] | And that’s where I was when he killed her. | 她被杀时我就躲在那儿 |
[37:38] | One of Falcone’s men. | 是法尔科内的手下 |
[37:41] | Didn’t like the service. | 嫌她招待得不好 |
[37:44] | I hid there, | 我躲在那儿 |
[37:45] | silent, until morning. | 一声没出 直到天亮 |
[37:49] | With my mama two feet away from me. | 妈妈的尸体就在两英尺开外 |
[37:52] | That night, I made a promise. | 那晚 我立誓 |
[37:55] | To get revenge. | 报仇雪恨 |
[37:57] | To never again be powerless. | 再也不要软弱无力 |
[38:00] | To never let any man, | 再也不许任何男人 |
[38:02] | any man, be over me. | 任何男人 在我之上 |
[38:05] | This is about keeping that promise to that little girl. | 我要实现那个小女孩的誓言 |
[38:13] | So, what’s this about? | 那这是做什么的 |
[38:19] | This is a thread. | 这是一根线 |
[38:21] | I pull this and Falcone comes undone. | 我一拉线 法尔科内就会倒台 |
[38:35] | You’re scared. | 你害怕 |
[38:36] | But I won’t let anything happen to you, | 但我不会让你出事的 |
[38:40] | and that’s a promise. | 这我保证 |
[38:43] | I want you to say– | 你说 |
[38:44] | “I believe you, Mama.” | “我相信你 妈妈” |
[38:48] | I believe you, Mama. | 我相信你 妈妈 |
[38:51] | That’s my girl. | 好姑娘 |
[38:59] | The thing is, when I had your job, | 你瞧 我当初做你的工作时 |
[39:01] | had someone asked me, “What is Miss Mooney’s secret?” | 如果有人问我 “穆尼女士的秘密是什么” |
[39:04] | I could’ve answered. | 我会说出来的 |
[39:13] | Timothy… | 蒂莫西 |
[39:15] | I think you’re holding back on me. | 我觉得你有所隐瞒啊 |
[39:18] | Okay, I… | 好吧 |
[39:20] | I might’ve heard her with Butch. | 我可能听到她跟布奇说话了 |
[39:21] | Talking about what? Whom? | 说什么 说谁 |
[39:24] | Fal… Falcone. | 法尔科内 |
[39:26] | She said, “Our… | 她说 |
[39:28] | our friend with Falcone.” | “我们在法尔科内身边的朋友” |
[39:30] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[39:32] | She was whispering. Please. | 她说话声很低 求你了 |
[39:34] | She has someone close to Falcone. | 她在法尔科内身边安插了人 |
[39:37] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:47] | No one can find the body. | 别让人发现尸体 |
[39:48] | No. | 不要 |
[39:49] | We are at peace after all. | 我们还在休战呢 |
[39:51] | No! No, please! | 不要啊 求你 |
[39:53] | No! No…! | 不要 |
[40:01] | Alvarez and Collins are bringing in Sionis’ minions. | 阿尔瓦雷斯和柯林斯在把西恩尼斯手下抓回来了 |
[40:04] | Pansies tried to rabbit when they saw you cuffing their boss. | 那些混蛋看见你抓走了他们的老板 试图逃跑 |
[40:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:09] | Essen told me you made a speech. | 艾森说你之前大发感慨 |
[40:11] | I wouldn’t call it a speech. | 算不上 |
[40:13] | Said you called me an asshat. | 还说你说我是混蛋 |
[40:15] | I did call you that. | 这倒不假 |
[40:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:19] | For having my back. | 谢谢你挺我 |
[40:21] | Now and before. | 这次 还有之前 |
[40:24] | Just try not to be such a pain in the neck. | 以后别那么讨厌了 |
[40:27] | Makes my day harder. | 让我很不好过 |
[40:31] | You know, you were wrong. | 你错了 |
[40:32] | What you said earlier. | 你之前的话 |
[40:35] | It’s not that I love fighting. | 我不是喜欢打 |
[40:36] | But I’m not afraid to, either. | 但我也不害怕 |
[40:39] | And if we don’t fight for this city, who will? | 如果我们不为哥谭而战 还有谁会 |
[40:44] | I’m not gonna stop, Harvey. | 我不会停手的 哈维 |
[40:48] | Falcone, the mayor, every cop I know that’s dirty, | 法尔科内 市长 每个有问题的警察 |
[40:51] | I’m gonna get them. | 我会抓到他们所有人 |
[40:55] | You should know that. | 你要知道 |
[40:58] | Go home, Jim. | 回家吧 吉姆 |
[41:10] | You were listening tonight, weren’t you? | 你今晚听我们说话了 是吧 |
[41:12] | You gonna get in trouble, old woman. | 你要给自己惹麻烦的 老太婆 |
[41:15] | Heard you telling that girl stories. | 我听见你跟那女孩说的故事了 |
[41:19] | A lie with a heart of truth is a powerful thing. | 情真意切的谎言很有力量 |
[41:24] | Go on, it’s late. | 走吧 很晚了 |
[41:53] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[41:54] | I’m coming home soon. | 我这就回家 |
[41:56] | Everything is gonna be better, I promise. | 一切都会好起来 我保证 |
[41:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:02] | Hey, Gordon. | 戈登 |
[42:03] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[42:04] | Can it wait? | 能等等吗 |
[42:05] | Kind of on my way out of here. | 我正要走呢 |
[42:06] | Some unis brought in a perp. | 有巡警抓回来个罪犯 |
[42:08] | Claims to know you. | 自称认识你 |
[42:09] | Oh, yeah? What’s the charge? | 是吗 什么罪名 |
[42:11] | B and E, some fancy store uptown. | 擅闯上城区的高档商店 |
[42:13] | Pretty professional job. | 干得挺不错的 |
[42:15] | Kid didn’t even trip the alarm. | 那孩子都没触动警报 |
[42:16] | Kid? | 孩子 |
[42:18] | Boy or girl? | 男孩女孩 |
[42:19] | Girl. | 女孩 |
[42:20] | Said to ask if you been down any sewers lately. | 还让我问你最近有没有下过下水道 |
[42:28] | Hey, Detective. | 你好啊 警探 |
[42:32] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[42:40] | I enjoyed it. | 我很喜欢 |
[42:43] | I enjoyed hurting him. | 我喜欢伤害他 |
[42:46] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[42:51] | He deserved it. | 他活该挨揍 |
[42:54] | I’m so angry all the time. | 我总是好生气 |
[42:59] | Will that ever go away? | 这感觉会消退吗 |
[43:01] | That I don’t know. | 这…我不知道 |
[43:04] | Alfred… | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[43:09] | …can you teach me how to fight? | 你能教我打斗吗 |
[43:16] | Yes, Master Bruce. | 当然 布鲁斯少爷 |
[43:21] | Yes, I can. | 没问题 |