时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Killing Falcone would only create chaos. | 杀了法尔科内只会制造混乱 |
[00:04] | I need to siphon his strength. | 我需要吸取他的力量 |
[00:06] | So when the time is right, | 等时机一到 |
[00:07] | taking over his organization | 推翻他的统治 |
[00:09] | will be like slipping on a glove. | 就会如同戴手套一样轻松 |
[00:11] | I’m so angry all the time. | 我总是好生气 |
[00:13] | Will that ever go away? | 这感觉会消退吗 |
[00:15] | Alfred… | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[00:16] | …can you teach me how to fight? | 你能教我打斗吗 |
[00:19] | Look, you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你受了折磨 |
[00:20] | I am scared, Jim. | 我很害怕 吉姆 |
[00:21] | Everywhere I go | 不管我去哪里 |
[00:22] | I can feel that monster, Zsasz. | 我都能感觉到那怪物萨斯 |
[00:25] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[00:25] | Some unis brought in a perp. | 有巡警抓回来个罪犯 |
[00:27] | Claims to know you. | 自称认识你 |
[00:28] | Hey, Detective. | 你好啊 警探 |
[00:32] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[00:38] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[00:44] | Sweet crib. | 挺不错啊 |
[00:46] | You must be one rich cop. | 你还真是个有钱的警察 |
[00:49] | It’s my girlfriend’s place. | 这是我女朋友的家 |
[00:51] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[00:52] | I don’t know. Barbara? | 不知道 芭芭拉 |
[00:58] | So… what? | 接下来怎样 |
[00:59] | I get to stay here alone? | 我一个人留在这里吗 |
[01:04] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[01:06] | Dear Jim, | 亲爱的吉姆 |
[01:07] | I thought I could be strong and brave for you, but I can’t. | 我以为我能为你勇敢坚强起来 可我做不到 |
[01:11] | Every place I go, I see Falcone and Zsasz. | 无论我去哪里 眼前都会出现法尔科内和萨斯 |
[01:14] | I’m nervous and needy and screwed up, | 我紧张不安 渴求安慰 一片混乱 |
[01:16] | and I know that’s not what you need or want, | 你一定不想要也不需要这样的我 |
[01:18] | so I’m going away for a while, to get myself together. | 我会暂时离开 努力振作起来 |
[01:26] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 |
[01:29] | Uh… uh, right. | 是的 |
[01:32] | We’re in the penthouse. Come on up. | 我们在顶楼 上来吧 |
[01:39] | Sounds like your girlfriend’s not coming back, huh? | 看来你女朋友是不会回来了 是吧 |
[01:43] | Why’s she worried about Falcone? | 她为什么害怕法尔科内 |
[01:45] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[01:47] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[01:48] | You gonna get the charges against me dropped? | 你要撤销对我的起诉吗 |
[01:50] | I will, but you’re my only witness to the Wayne murders. | 我会的 但你是我韦恩案的唯一目击证人 |
[01:53] | You gonna cuff me to a drainpipe again? | 你要再把我拷在排水管上吗 |
[01:54] | No, I’m not gonna hold you against your will. | 不 我不会强制关押你 |
[01:56] | GCPD, juvie– you’d just break out. | 哥谭市警局 少管所 你都能轻易逃脱 |
[01:58] | So I do get to stay here. | 这么说我能待在这里了 |
[02:00] | No, I have someplace else in mind. | 不行 我找了别的地方 |
[02:05] | That’s the sketch artist. | 人像速写师来了 |
[02:06] | I need you to describe the man who shot the Waynes. | 我要你跟他描述枪击韦恩夫妇的人的外貌特征 |
[02:10] | Wait, where am I going to stay? | 等等 我要去哪里 |
[02:12] | Wayne Manor. | 韦恩庄园 |
[02:22] | Do not speak to the inmate. | 不要和犯人讲话 |
[02:24] | Do not touch the inmate unless in the service of your job. | 不要在职责范围之外碰触犯人 |
[02:26] | Do not accept anything from the inmate under any circumstances. | 任何情况下不要接受犯人给的东西 |
[02:29] | Who is this guy, anyway? | 这人是谁 |
[02:30] | Name’s Ian Hargrove, some genius bomb maker. | 伊恩·哈格罗夫 一个”高明”的爆破犯 |
[02:33] | Took out over a dozen buildings in and around Gotham. | 在哥谭及周边地区炸了十余幢大楼 |
[02:35] | He’s the one that blew up the commissary last month? | 他就是上个月炸了军需供应所的那人 |
[02:37] | Yeah, and he did it with match shavings | 是的 他用火柴盒 |
[02:39] | and apple cider vinegar. | 和苹果醋炸的 |
[02:40] | So no mistakes today, got it? | 所以今天不能有一丝差错 明白吗 |
[02:59] | Put your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[03:16] | She said this is the man who killed your parents. | 她说这就是杀害你父母的凶手 |
[03:20] | She said she saw his face. | 她说她看见了他的脸 |
[03:22] | Do you recognize him, Bruce? | 你能认出他吗 布鲁斯 |
[03:25] | No. | 不能 |
[03:29] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[03:31] | Selina Kyle. | 塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[03:32] | Do you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[03:34] | Yes, I do. | 相信 |
[03:36] | So, she saw… | 她看到了… |
[03:38] | everything? | 全过程吗 |
[03:40] | And you want her to live here with us, do you? | 你想让她跟我们住在这里吗 |
[03:44] | A common street criminal. | 一个街头小偷 |
[03:46] | She’s hardly older than Bruce. | 她比布鲁斯大不了多少 |
[03:47] | She’s just a kid who’s seen too much. | 她只是个看到了不该看的事的孩子 |
[03:50] | This is for her safety. | 这是为了她的安全 |
[03:52] | GCPD is full of moles… | 哥谭市警局内鬼太多 |
[03:54] | Right, and how long would you have us put her up, then? | 好吧 那你要让她跟我们待多久 |
[03:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:58] | No. The answer is no. | 不行 我不同意 |
[04:00] | Her being here will put Master Bruce in great danger. | 她在这里会给布鲁斯少爷带来危险 |
[04:02] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[04:04] | She is the witness to a murder, Master Bruce. | 她是凶杀案的证人 布鲁斯少爷 |
[04:06] | You do understand that, don’t you? | 你明白这个中利害吧 |
[04:08] | She’s also the best chance we have of finding who killed my parents. | 她也是我们找出杀害我父母凶手的最好的机会 |
[04:11] | Isn’t she? | 不是吗 |
[04:13] | Yes, she is. | 是的 |
[04:16] | Then she can stay. | 那么她可以留下 |
[04:18] | As long as it takes. | 待多久都行 |
[04:24] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[04:28] | Yes, Master Bruce. | 是 布鲁斯少爷 |
[04:32] | Look, I know this is a lot. | 听着 我知道这个要求有点过分 |
[04:34] | But I’m doing everything I can. | 但我也是在尽我所能 |
[04:37] | Montoya and Allen and I are meeting | 蒙托亚 艾伦和我今天下午 |
[04:38] | with an ADA they trust this afternoon. | 要和一位他们信任的助理地检官见面 |
[04:42] | A trustworthy lawyer. | 一个值得信赖的律师 |
[04:45] | In Gotham. | 还是在哥谭 |
[04:47] | Look, if we find this guy, we’ll need her. | 假如我们找到了凶手 我们就会需要她 |
[04:50] | She’ll have to testify. | 她得去作证 |
[04:51] | Go before a judge. | 在法官面前作证 |
[04:52] | It won’t be easy. | 那不会是件容易的事 |
[04:54] | Witnesses back out all the time. | 证人常会临阵脱逃 |
[04:56] | The ones that stick it out do so | 而那些坚持到底的证人 |
[04:57] | because they care about the victims. | 都是出于对受害者的关心 |
[05:00] | We’ll do our best to be nice to her, then, won’t we? | 那我们就要尽量好好待她了 不是吗 |
[05:15] | It’s from the Chinese Ming dynasty. | 这是中国明朝的 |
[05:19] | Five… | 五… |
[05:24] | 500 years old. | 五百年了 |
[05:26] | You can get one just like it for five bucks, in Chinatown. | 在唐人街花五块就能买到个一模一样的 |
[05:39] | I’m Bruce Wayne. | 我叫布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[05:44] | Selina Kyle. | 塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[05:47] | People call me Cat. | 大家叫我小猫 |
[05:50] | Nice to meet you, Cat. | 很高兴见到你 小猫 |
[06:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:05] | Nothing. | 没干什么 |
[06:06] | What’s in your hand? | 你手里有什么 |
[06:08] | I said, what’s in… | 我说了 你手里… |
[06:21] | What the hell…? | 怎么回事… |
[06:50] | Hargrove! | 哈格罗夫 |
[06:53] | Ian Hargrove, time to go. | 伊恩·哈格罗夫 该走了 |
[07:05] | Kid, you screwed up, big-time. | 小子 你搞砸了 很严重 |
[07:08] | But you’re still young, you deserve a second chance. | 但你还年轻 理应再得到一次机会 |
[07:11] | So I have a bet for you. | 所以我可以让你打个赌 |
[07:13] | You call heads or tails. | 你猜是头像还是数字 |
[07:16] | You lose, you go to jail. | 猜错了 你就进监狱 |
[07:19] | You win, we let you go. | 猜对了 我们就放你走 |
[07:20] | – Bet. – Hold on. | -赌吧 -别急 |
[07:23] | There’s a catch. | 有一个条件 |
[07:25] | You have to make a promise to God right now. | 你得马上向上帝做出保证 |
[07:26] | If you win, you’re gonna take this as a sign from him | 假如你猜中了 你就要把这当作他给你的启示 |
[07:29] | telling you that you need to go back to school | 告诉你 你得回到学校 |
[07:30] | and get your life straight. | 好好生活 |
[07:32] | Can you promise that? | 你能保证吗 |
[07:34] | Do you promise that? | 你会保证吗 |
[07:36] | Yes, sir. | 会的 先生 |
[07:39] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[07:43] | – Call. – Heads. | -猜吧 -头像 |
[07:49] | Walk away, kid. | 走吧 小子 |
[07:52] | Somebody up there loves you. | 上面有人挺心疼你 |
[07:53] | Hey, Harvey. | 哈维 |
[07:58] | Go. | 走吧 |
[07:59] | Remember your promise. | 记住你的承诺 |
[08:01] | Jim Gordon, GCPD. | 吉姆·戈登 哥谭市警局 |
[08:03] | I hear good things about you, counselor. | 我听过你不少好话 律师 |
[08:04] | Harvey Dent, likewise about you, detective. | 哈维·丹特 彼此彼此 警探 |
[08:07] | That was some trick with the coin. | 硬币那招挺有意思 |
[08:09] | What if the kid guesses wrong? | 假如那孩子猜错了怎么办 |
[08:10] | You gonna send him to jail? | 你会把他送进监狱吗 |
[08:11] | Teenagers, they nearly always call heads. | 青少年几乎都会猜头像 |
[08:13] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[08:16] | Two-headed coin. | 两面都是头像 |
[08:19] | Whatever works, right? | 管用就好 是吧 |
[08:21] | So who is he, Jim? | 到底是谁 吉姆 |
[08:23] | Who really killed the Waynes? | 是谁杀了韦恩夫妇 |
[08:24] | This is what we have. | 我们现在只有这张画 |
[08:27] | No I.D. | 不知道身份 |
[08:29] | But this is from an eyewitness? | 但这是根据一位目击证人的描述画的吗 |
[08:31] | That you have in safe custody. | 而且你已经安置好这人了 |
[08:33] | It’s not nearly enough to go to the law with. | 这点证据远远不够诉诸法律 |
[08:35] | Even if we had I.D. on this guy, | 即使我们掌握了这人的身份 |
[08:37] | it’s the people who hired him we really want. | 我们真正想找的是雇他杀人的人 |
[08:39] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[08:40] | Your eyewitness is useless in a courtroom. | 你的目击证人在法庭上是没有用的 |
[08:42] | But the idea of your witness | 但你有个证人的说法 |
[08:44] | could be immensely valuable. | 是可以非常有价值的 |
[08:49] | Ever hear the name Dick Lovecraft? | 听过迪克·洛夫克拉夫特吗 |
[08:50] | Sure. Billionaire. | 当然听过 亿万富翁 |
[08:52] | Property, construction, chemicals. | 地产 建筑 化工都有涉足 |
[08:54] | And as corrupt as they come. | 而且腐败透顶 |
[08:56] | Falcone, Maroni, even Wayne Enterprises, | 法尔科内 马罗尼 甚至韦恩集团 |
[09:00] | Lovecraft has dealings with all of them. | 洛夫克拉夫特与他们都有交易 |
[09:01] | Since the Waynes’ deaths, he’s doubled his fortune. | 自韦恩夫妇死后 他财产倍增 |
[09:03] | Including a huge piece of the Arkham deal. | 从阿卡姆项目也分得一大杯羹 |
[09:05] | Lovecraft had a long feud with Thomas Wayne | 洛夫克拉夫特与托马斯·韦恩在 |
[09:08] | over deals and politics. | 生意与政见上长期不合 |
[09:09] | They couldn’t have had a more different vision for Gotham. | 他们对高谭的未来看法完全不一样 |
[09:11] | I’m willing to bet my career… | 我愿以我的事业打赌 |
[09:13] | on his involvement in the Wayne murders. | 他有参与韦恩夫妇谋杀 |
[09:15] | That’s a big bet. | 这赌还挺大 |
[09:16] | I want to use your witness to go after Lovecraft. | 我想利用你的目击证人扳倒洛夫克拉夫特 |
[09:19] | How? My witness can’t connect | 怎么扳 我的证人无法证明 |
[09:20] | Lovecraft to the perp. | 洛夫克拉夫特与罪犯有关 |
[09:22] | Lovecraft doesn’t know that. | 洛夫克拉夫特又不知道 |
[09:25] | I’ll let it leak out | 我会让信息流出 |
[09:26] | that we have a secret eyewitness | 说我们有秘密目击证人 |
[09:28] | who’s going to blow the case wide open | 可以让案子豁然开朗 |
[09:30] | and connect Lovecraft to the Wayne killings. | 并证明洛夫克拉夫特与韦恩案有关 |
[09:33] | Lovecraft will get very nervous. | 洛夫克拉夫特会紧张 |
[09:34] | And the people around him will get nervous. | 他身边的人也会紧张 |
[09:37] | And that’s when people start talking; you know how that goes. | 然后就会有人松口 这种事你懂的 |
[09:39] | Unless Lovecraft wasn’t involved in the Wayne murders. | 除非洛夫克拉夫特没有参与韦恩谋杀 |
[09:41] | If so, which I doubt, we still win. | 即便如此 而我深表怀疑 我们也赢了 |
[09:43] | Whoever was involved in the Wayne killings | 不管是谁参与了韦恩谋杀案 |
[09:45] | will get their cage rattled like the dickens, won’t they? | 绝对会惊慌失措 对吧 |
[09:47] | I bet he makes a move. | 我打赌他会有所行动 |
[09:48] | You like to bet a lot. | 你真喜欢打赌 |
[09:51] | Well, what do we got to lose? | 对我们没有坏处 |
[09:52] | My witness becomes a target. | 我的证人可能会成为目标 |
[09:53] | No. | 不会 |
[09:54] | That’s the beauty of it. | 这就是美妙之处 |
[09:55] | We never actually file papers. | 我们不出书面文件 |
[09:57] | We never name names. | 完全不提名字 |
[09:59] | It’s just a powerful story. | 就只是一个有力的故事 |
[10:01] | Your witness is perfectly safe. | 你的证人绝对安全 |
[10:02] | And you’re on board with this? | 你们也认同这计划吗 |
[10:04] | We’ve been on board, Jim. | 我们早认同了 吉姆 |
[10:05] | Harvey’s one of us. | 哈维是咱们这边的 |
[10:07] | I want what you want, Jim. | 我与你的目标一致 吉姆 |
[10:10] | I want to make this city a better place. | 我想让这个城市变得更好 |
[10:16] | No names. | 不提名字 |
[10:18] | Not mine, not my witness, nothing– | 不提我 不提我的证人 都不提 |
[10:20] | just a story. | 只有一个故事 |
[10:22] | Just a story. | 只有一个故事 |
[10:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:26] | Let’s try something. | 我们试试 |
[10:33] | Hey, I thought I was gonna have to work this case without you. | 我以为要自己去办这个案子了呢 |
[10:35] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[10:36] | You know what? | 等等 |
[10:37] | On second thought, never mind, I don’t want to know. | 我改主意了 别说 我不想知道 |
[10:39] | What do we got? | 什么案子 |
[10:40] | A biggie. | 一个大案 |
[10:41] | Blackgate prisoner escaped while in transit | 黑门监狱囚犯在转移去圣马可 |
[10:43] | to St. Mark’s for psychiatric care. | 进行精神病治疗时逃走 |
[10:45] | His name’s Ian Hargrove, clinically insane, | 他名叫伊恩·哈格罗夫 确诊精神病 |
[10:48] | with a compulsion for blowing things up. | 对炸东西有着强烈渴望 |
[10:50] | He exploded a bunch of old buildings around Gotham. | 他炸掉了哥谭不少老建筑 |
[10:52] | Last one, two janitors were killed. | 最后一次 炸死了两个守卫 |
[10:54] | Says here he was busted out by four gunmen? | 这里说他被四名枪手劫出 |
[10:57] | Yeah, which is odd– Hargrove never used accomplices. | 是啊 很奇怪 哈格罗夫从没有同伙 |
[11:00] | All right, so who did Hargrove spend time with at Blackgate? | 好吧 哈格罗夫在黑门监狱里和谁有接触 |
[11:03] | Who did he communicate with on the outside? | 他和外面什么人有联系 |
[11:05] | His entire stretch, he was isolated from gen pop. | 他服刑期间一直与其他犯人隔离开 |
[11:08] | Never made or received phone calls. | 从没打过或接过电话 |
[11:09] | Only one visitor in those two years– | 两年来只有一位探访者 |
[11:12] | his brother John. | 他哥哥 约翰 |
[11:13] | – Got an address? – We do. | -有地址吗 -有的 |
[11:15] | Unis are bringing him in right now for questioning. | 警员正带他来接受询问 |
[11:17] | We’re lucky you deigned to show up. | 幸好你还想着过来 |
[11:19] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:21] | No problem. | 没事 |
[11:25] | Girl trouble? | 女人问题 |
[11:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:28] | I told you. | 早跟你说过 |
[11:29] | Those high society dames– get you all twisted. | 上流社会的女人 会让你晕头转向 |
[11:36] | Keep your guard up. | 保持警惕 |
[11:37] | Knock lumps out of ya. | 动作快点 |
[11:38] | Watch your feet. | 小心脚下 |
[11:39] | Right… jab, jab, right. | 好了 刺拳 刺拳 右拳 |
[11:42] | Lead with the… | 先出拳 |
[11:43] | Jab, jab, right. Jab, jab, right. | 刺拳 刺拳 右拳 |
[11:45] | Jab, jab, right. | 刺拳 刺拳 右拳 |
[11:46] | Keep that guard up– jab, jab, right. | 保持警惕 刺拳 刺拳 右拳 |
[11:47] | Lead… jab, jab, right. | 出拳 刺拳 刺拳 右拳 |
[11:49] | Jab, jab, right. | 刺拳 刺拳 右拳 |
[11:51] | Now keep that… | 保持… |
[11:53] | Yes. | 就这样 |
[11:55] | Sorry, Alfred. | 对不起 阿尔弗雷德 |
[11:57] | – Hello. – Bruce. | -你好 -布鲁斯 |
[12:01] | That hurt. | 这样很疼 |
[12:02] | Yeah, it’s supposed to, isn’t it? | 不疼才怪呢 |
[12:03] | Taking a punch is | 承受打击 |
[12:04] | just as important as throwing one, Master Bruce. | 和出拳一样重要 布鲁斯少爷 |
[12:07] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:09] | Alfred’s teaching me to fight. | 阿尔弗雷德在教我如何打拳 |
[12:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:12] | So I’ll be prepared if something bad happens. | 如果有坏事发生 我就会有所准备 |
[12:15] | Yeah, ’cause you live in a pretty rough neighborhood. | 是啊 因为你住的社区治安很差 |
[12:19] | Not here, in Gotham. | 不是这里 是在哥谭 |
[12:21] | In Gotham, people don’t fight with gloves on. | 在哥谭 没人戴手套打架 |
[12:26] | How’s your room? | 你的房间怎么样 |
[12:27] | Everything good? | 还不错吧 |
[12:30] | It’ll do. | 还行 |
[12:31] | I’m hungry, though. | 但是我饿了 |
[12:33] | Right. Well, breakfast was served at 8:00, Miss, | 早餐是上午8点 小姐 |
[12:36] | which you slept through. | 你睡过头了 |
[12:39] | Lunch shall be served at 12:00. | 午餐是中午12点 |
[12:40] | There’s plenty to eat in the kitchen. | 厨房里有很多吃的 |
[12:41] | And Alfred will be happy to fix you something. | 阿尔弗雷德会很乐意为你做一些 |
[12:42] | No, he won’t be, will he? | 不 他不会 |
[12:43] | Because it’s not a bloody hotel. | 因为这里不是酒店 |
[12:48] | Relax, old man. | 算了 老头子 |
[12:49] | I’ll figure it out. | 我自己会搞定的 |
[12:50] | Yeah, you can mind your manners as well, | 好 你可以顺便注意一下礼貌 |
[12:52] | you cheeky little minx. | 你个厚脸皮的小丫头 |
[12:54] | Be nice to her, Alfred, she’s our guest. | 对她好点 阿尔弗雷德 她是我们的客人 |
[12:56] | Well, I’m terribly sorry, Master Bruce. | 万分抱歉 布鲁斯少爷 |
[12:59] | Didn’t realize you fancied her. | 没想到你喜欢她 |
[13:01] | What do you mean? N-No. | 什么意思 我没喜欢她 |
[13:04] | Well, it’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 不必感到害羞 |
[13:05] | It’s only natural, isn’t it? | 这很自然嘛 |
[13:06] | But you watch her. | 但是你防着她点 |
[13:09] | She’s a lairy one. | 她很傲慢 |
[13:11] | Right… left, left, right. | 好了 左拳 左拳 右拳 |
[13:14] | Keep your guard up, son. | 保持警惕 孩子 |
[13:17] | You know about girls, do you, Alfred? | 你很了解女孩子吧 阿尔弗雷德 |
[13:19] | Fair sight more than you. | 看得比你清楚 |
[13:21] | And she, mate, | 而她 伙计 |
[13:22] | is trouble– watch. | 是个麻烦精 小心 |
[13:49] | Liza, Liza… | 莉莎 莉莎 |
[13:51] | what are you up to? | 你打的什么主意 |
[14:44] | Lilacs. | 紫丁香 |
[15:28] | I’m telling you, I don’t know anything about his escape. | 我告诉你 我对他逃走的事一无所知 |
[15:31] | I haven’t talked to him. | 我还没和他谈过 |
[15:32] | Your own baby brother busts out of prison, and doesn’t call you, | 你的亲弟弟逃狱了 却没给你打电话 |
[15:35] | the only person he’s talked to in two years? | 这两年来他只和你一个人说过话 |
[15:37] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:38] | You two have a falling out? | 你们俩闹翻了吗 |
[15:39] | No, Ian and I are close. | 没 伊恩和我关系非常好 |
[15:41] | Always have been. | 一直都是 |
[15:42] | Even after he bombed those janitors? | 即使在他炸死了那些守卫之后吗 |
[15:44] | That was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[15:45] | That’s what they all say. | 他们都这么说 |
[15:47] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[15:52] | My brother’s not a killer. | 我弟弟不是杀手 |
[15:53] | He never was. | 从来都不是 |
[15:54] | He blew up 12 buildings in Gotham. | 他炸了哥谭12栋大楼 |
[15:57] | Yes, munitions factories and their offices. | 没错 军工厂和他们的办公室 |
[16:00] | Places that made guns and bullets and missiles. | 制造枪支 弹药和导弹的地方 |
[16:03] | I know he was wrong, | 我知道他做错了 |
[16:05] | but Ian thought that what he was doing was good. | 但伊恩以为他是在做好事 |
[16:09] | He didn’t hurt a soul until the last bombing. | 最后一次爆炸案前他从未伤过人 |
[16:13] | And he felt terrible about it. | 而且他对伤到人万分难过 |
[16:14] | He practically handed himself in to the cops and pleaded guilty. | 他基本上是自己向警察投案的 还认了罪 |
[16:19] | Ian has had mental problems ever since he was a kid. | 伊恩从小就有精神问题 |
[16:24] | My parents didn’t have the money to get him the help he needed. | 我父母没钱给他治疗 |
[16:26] | And he sure as hell wasn’t getting it at Blackgate. | 更别指望在黑门监狱得到治疗了 |
[16:31] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:33] | my brother’s not a bad man. | 我弟弟不是坏人 |
[16:35] | Then what is he? | 那他是什么样的人 |
[16:40] | He’s sick. | 他是个病人 |
[16:43] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[16:48] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[16:50] | so who would want to bust him out? | 那有谁会想劫囚 |
[16:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:53] | But my brother needs help. | 但我弟弟需要帮助 |
[16:56] | You have to find him. | 你们一定要找到他 |
[17:03] | It’s done. | 做好了 |
[17:35] | I have a delivery for you. | 有你的快递 |
[17:39] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[17:49] | Who sent this, anyway? | 谁送来的啊 |
[17:50] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[17:55] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[17:57] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[17:59] | Sounds like ticking. | 像是走表的声音 |
[18:22] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[18:26] | – How’d you sleep? – Your house makes noise. | -睡得好吗 -你家房子一个劲儿响 |
[18:29] | It’s old. | 是老房子了 |
[18:32] | You didn’t come here with much. | 你来的时候都没带什么东西 |
[18:33] | If you want, Alfred can buy you some clothes. | 愿意的话 阿尔弗雷德可以为你买点衣服 |
[18:35] | Pass. | 不用 |
[18:42] | Detective Gordon told me you live on the streets. | 戈登警探告诉我你在街头流浪 |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:47] | So? | 怎么了 |
[18:48] | What’s it like? | 那是什么样儿 |
[18:50] | Not as nice as here. | 没这里好 |
[18:52] | Do you live alone? | 你一个人住吗 |
[18:54] | Are you going to ask me questions all morning? | 你打算盘问我一早上吗 |
[18:58] | Aren’t you supposed to be in school or something? | 你不是应该去学校什么的吗 |
[19:01] | I’m developing my own curriculum. | 我有自己的课程计划 |
[19:04] | It lets me move at my own speed | 这样我就可以按自己的速度 |
[19:05] | and focus on academic areas that interest me. | 专攻我感兴趣的学术领域 |
[19:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:09] | You’re a billionaire, what’s to learn? | 你已经是亿万富翁了 还有什么好学的 |
[19:11] | That’s a strange attitude. | 这观点好奇怪 |
[19:18] | So, where are your parents? | 你爸妈呢 |
[19:22] | They alive? | 他们还活着吗 |
[19:26] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[19:28] | They’re around. | 他们还在 |
[19:30] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[19:31] | What’s that to you? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[19:33] | Nothing, I just thought… | 没什么 我只是想… |
[19:33] | Yeah, well, you thought wrong. | 是吗 那你想错了 |
[19:37] | I’m not an orphan. | 我不是孤儿 |
[19:39] | I got family all over. | 我有的是家人 |
[19:50] | This was bad enough when it was just a prison escape. | 光是逃狱就已经够糟了 |
[19:52] | Now we’ve got five dead security guards, | 现在又死了五个保安 |
[19:55] | and the press is calling Hargrove an urban terrorist. | 媒体已经称哈格罗夫为都市恐怖分子了 |
[19:57] | Did you get anything from the bombing site? | 爆炸现场找到什么线索了吗 |
[19:59] | Forensics is still looking into it, | 鉴证科还在调查 |
[20:00] | but the entire office was destroyed. | 但整个办公室都毁了 |
[20:03] | – Including all security footage. – Yeah. | -包括所有监控录像 -嗯 |
[20:06] | We do know that Hargrove and his guys made off | 不过我们能确定哈格罗夫和他的团伙偷走了 |
[20:08] | with a compound called HMX. | 一种叫做环四亚甲基四硝胺的化合物 |
[20:10] | It’s military grade. | 军方等级炸药 |
[20:12] | Ten times more powerful than C-4. | 威力是C4炸药的十倍 |
[20:13] | Nasty stuff. | 很恐怖的玩意儿 |
[20:15] | Using explosives to steal explosives. | 用炸药来偷炸药 |
[20:17] | What’s that about? | 这是要干什么 |
[20:19] | Trading up? | 升级行动 |
[20:20] | He must have another target in mind. | 他肯定还有其他目标 |
[20:22] | Some place difficult to crack. | 不易爆破的地方 |
[20:23] | You know what I’m gonna say. | 你们知道我要说什么吧 |
[20:24] | So, go, do it. | 去吧 行动 |
[20:32] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 |
[20:33] | Yes, detective. | 你好 警探 |
[20:34] | It’s Alfred. | 是我 阿尔弗雷德 |
[20:37] | Alfred, is everything all right? | 阿尔弗雷德 一切还好吗 |
[20:38] | Is Selina okay? | 塞琳娜还好吧 |
[20:39] | Well, she’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[20:41] | But? | 但是呢 |
[20:42] | But I’m afraid, detective, this isn’t gonna work out. | 但是警探 恐怕这样下去不行 |
[20:47] | She’s a… a tough nut, this one. | 她…挺麻烦的 |
[20:49] | Well, look, we need her help if we have any chance | 要找到杀死韦恩夫妇的凶手 |
[20:51] | of catching the Waynes’ killer. | 就需要她帮忙 |
[20:53] | Just hold onto her for now, | 暂时看住她 |
[20:54] | and I’ll be out to check on her as soon as I can. | 我会尽快抽空去看她的 |
[20:57] | We shall patiently await your arrival, | 那我们就耐心等你来了 |
[21:00] | detective. | 警探 |
[21:06] | Everything good? | 一切都好吧 |
[21:07] | Right as rain. | 好得不得了 |
[21:11] | You sure you want to go through with this? | 你确定真要这样做 |
[21:12] | Butch, don’t you go getting scared on me now. | 布奇 可不要现在退缩 |
[21:15] | Never, boss. | 不会 老大 |
[21:22] | Oswald, you’re back. | 奥斯瓦尔德 你回来了 |
[21:25] | I’m starting to think you enjoy being hurt. | 我开始觉得你喜欢受伤 |
[21:30] | I was passing by. | 我只是路过 |
[21:32] | Thought I’d say hello. | 就进来打个招呼 |
[21:33] | Well, you said it. | 招呼打完了 |
[21:35] | Now why are you here? | 你怎么还不走 |
[21:38] | Honestly, I’m just trying to be friendly. | 说实话 我只是想尽量对你友好些 |
[21:49] | Lilacs. | 紫丁香 |
[21:52] | You smell good. | 你真香 |
[21:53] | You don’t. | 你真臭 |
[21:59] | Snappy as ever. | 还是这么犀利 |
[22:03] | Well, good-bye then. | 再见了 |
[22:05] | Sorry you’re still grumpy with me. | 抱歉你还这么生我气 |
[22:08] | But, you know, | 但是嘛 |
[22:10] | reaching out in friendship is never wrong. | 寻求友谊总错不了 |
[22:20] | Man, that dude’s creepy. | 这家伙太瘆人了 |
[22:24] | Forget him. | 别管他 |
[22:26] | He’s nothing. | 他不值一提 |
[22:30] | Hargrove’s contacts and phone records | 这些是哈格罗夫进黑门监狱之前的 |
[22:31] | from before he went to Blackgate. | 所有联系人和通话记录 |
[22:36] | – You all right? – Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吧 -很好 |
[22:43] | Barbara left. | 芭芭拉离开了 |
[22:45] | – Left left? – Yeah. | -彻底离开 -是的 |
[22:48] | Where’d she go? | 去哪了 |
[22:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:52] | It’s a ploy. | 策略而已 |
[22:55] | She wants you to set a date. | 是以退为进地逼婚 |
[22:56] | It’s a standard move. | 典型手法 |
[22:57] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[22:58] | Do you play video games? | 你们玩电子游戏吗 |
[22:59] | Ed, don’t ever do that again. | 爱德 再不许这么干了 |
[23:03] | My apologies, detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[23:04] | Do either of you play video games? | 你们俩谁玩电子游戏吗 |
[23:06] | I do, I… | 我玩 |
[23:08] | I love video games. | 我超喜欢电子游戏 |
[23:09] | I find that each one presents a new challenge, a puzzle. | 我觉得每个游戏都是新的挑战 一个谜 |
[23:12] | It’s a lot like detective work in that way. | 很像警探办案 |
[23:14] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[23:16] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:16] | Uh, I had a chance to analyze the shrapnel from the security office. | 我分析了保安室找到的弹片 |
[23:19] | And I found something. | 结果找到了这个 |
[23:21] | It’s a nameplate. | 是个铭牌 |
[23:21] | It was damaged in the bombing, | 因为爆炸有些受损 |
[23:23] | but you can still read the information. | 但还能认出上面的字迹 |
[23:26] | It’s from an abandoned metal factory here in Gotham. | 这是哥谭一间废弃冶金厂的 |
[23:31] | That’s really good work, Ed. | 干得不错 爱德 |
[23:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:34] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[23:35] | Let’s go check this out. | 咱们去查查这个 |
[24:04] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[24:05] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[24:07] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[24:10] | You found the nameplate, thank God. | 你们找到铭牌了 感谢上帝 |
[24:11] | Is anyone else here? | 这里还有其他人吗 |
[24:13] | No, but they’ll be back soon. | 没有 但他们很快就会回来 |
[24:14] | Please, you got to help me. | 求你们帮帮我 |
[24:16] | They broke me out of prison, they kidnapped me, | 他们劫了囚 绑架了我 |
[24:18] | they told me they’d kill my brother and his family | 他们说如果我不帮他们 他们就杀了我哥哥 |
[24:20] | if I didn’t help them. | 以及他家人 |
[24:20] | – Who’s “they”? – Russians. | -“他们”是谁 -俄国人 |
[24:22] | One of their names is-is Kasyanov. | 其中一个名叫卡西亚诺夫 |
[24:24] | They’re planning something against Falcone. | 他们在计划对付法尔科内 |
[24:26] | – Falcone? – Yeah. | -法尔科内 -对 |
[24:27] | It’s a, it’s a big job, a vault. | 要干票大的 是个保险库 |
[24:29] | That’s why they needed me to build explosives. | 所以他们需要我来做炸药 |
[24:31] | – What’s this? – Take cover. | -什么情况 -找掩护 |
[24:33] | Behind you! | 你们身后 |
[24:34] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[24:49] | Get the guy. | 把他抓过来 |
[24:54] | Get out of here! | 离开这里 |
[24:55] | – Help me! – Move. Move. | -救命 -快走 |
[25:25] | If you want to go somewhere, | 你要是想出去 |
[25:26] | we can call you a taxi. | 我们可以给你叫辆出租车 |
[25:31] | You move quiet. | 你动作很轻 |
[25:33] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[25:38] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[25:40] | Thinking about it. | 在考虑 |
[25:43] | I’m sorry if talking about your family upset you. | 如果提起你家人让你难过了 我很抱歉 |
[25:46] | I wasn’t upset. | 我没有难过 |
[25:48] | You seemed kind of upset. | 你看起来有点难过 |
[26:01] | That’s your mom, huh? | 那是你妈妈 对吧 |
[26:06] | She looks nice. | 她看起来不错 |
[26:08] | She was. | 是啊 |
[26:11] | You saw her… | 她被杀那晚 |
[26:14] | the night she was killed? | 你看见她了吗 |
[26:20] | And you saw me? | 你看见我了吗 |
[26:24] | What I did? | 我做了什么 |
[26:26] | What I didn’t do? | 没做什么 |
[26:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:29] | What could you have done? | 你能做什么 |
[26:30] | I don’t know– something. | 我不知道 总能做点什么 |
[26:32] | You’re dreaming, kid. | 你在做梦吧 孩子 |
[26:36] | A gun’s a gun. | 那可是枪啊 |
[26:42] | My mom’s in show business. | 我妈妈是娱乐界的 |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[26:49] | She sings and dances and does magic tricks. | 她唱歌 跳舞 变魔术 |
[26:54] | Gets paid, like, millions. | 身价百万 |
[26:57] | But that’s just a cover. | 但那只是伪装 |
[26:58] | Really, she’s a secret agent for the government. | 她实际上是政府的间谍 |
[27:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:05] | She’s on a secret mission. | 她在执行秘密任务 |
[27:09] | But when she’s done, she’s coming back to get me. | 等她结束工作后 就会回来找我 |
[27:14] | That’s good. | 那不错 |
[27:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:22] | Did you ever kiss a girl? | 你亲过女孩子吗 |
[27:25] | No. | 没有 |
[27:26] | Do you want to? | 你想亲吗 |
[27:28] | Why-why do you ask? | 你问这个干什么 |
[27:31] | Just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[27:38] | Time for your studies, Master Bruce. | 该学习了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[27:42] | Thank you, Alfred. | 谢谢你 阿尔弗雷德 |
[27:45] | You’re more than welcome to join, Miss Kyle. | 欢迎你加入我们 凯尔小姐 |
[27:48] | Right. | 得了吧 |
[27:51] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[27:53] | Do you have any idea how many angry phone calls | 你知道我们这周接到了多少 |
[27:54] | we’ve been getting this week? | 愤怒的电话吗 |
[27:56] | Got a terrorist out there. | 外头有个恐怖分子 |
[27:58] | And that’s our fault? | 是我们的错吗 |
[27:59] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[28:01] | No, no, please. | 不 没事 |
[28:05] | You tell me, Detective– | 告诉我 警探 |
[28:07] | how is this my fault? | 这怎么成了我的错呢 |
[28:08] | Well, for starters, | 首先 |
[28:10] | you have the mentally ill housed at Blackgate, | 你把精神病人关在黑门 |
[28:12] | a prison with no facilities for them. | 那座监狱没有任何相关设施 |
[28:13] | So, you send them out for treatment, | 你只好送他们出去就医 |
[28:15] | which was exactly where Hargrove was headed | 哈格罗夫正是在外出就医的路上 |
[28:17] | when he was broken out. | 被劫囚了 |
[28:21] | I want him found. | 给我找到他 |
[28:22] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[28:23] | Today. | 今天就找到 |
[28:24] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[28:27] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[28:30] | By the way, Hargrove’s brother John, | 对了 哈格罗夫的哥哥约翰 |
[28:33] | I went ahead and put him and his family in protective custody. | 我对他和他的家人进行了保护性监禁 |
[28:36] | That’ll help. | 挺好 |
[28:37] | Yeah, only problem is– | 是啊 唯一的问题是 |
[28:38] | Hargrove doesn’t know that. | 哈格罗夫还不知道 |
[28:42] | All right, Dent. | 好了 丹特 |
[28:44] | You dragged me down here, now what? | 你把我找来了 你想怎样 |
[28:51] | I got the last piece of the puzzle in place. | 我找到了最后一块拼图 |
[28:54] | I’m bringing charges against you. | 我要起诉你 |
[28:55] | Oh, that old song again? | 又老调重弹啊 |
[28:58] | You will never prove fraud. | 你永远别想证明欺诈 |
[29:00] | You know that, and I know that. | 这你清楚 我也清楚 |
[29:03] | Fraud charges are only part of it. | 欺诈指控只是诸多罪名中的一项 |
[29:05] | Oh, really? What, then? Jaywalking? | 是吗 还有什么 乱穿马路吗 |
[29:07] | Conspiracy to commit first-degree murder. | 合谋犯下一级谋杀罪 |
[29:10] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[29:11] | So, tell me, Dent– | 告诉我 丹特 |
[29:12] | who did I kill? | 我杀谁了 |
[29:14] | Thomas and Martha Wayne. | 托马斯和玛莎·韦恩夫妇 |
[29:16] | Oh, God… | 我的天 |
[29:18] | I have an eyewitness who can tie you to the crime, | 我有个目击证人能指证你与这起案子有关 |
[29:20] | you and all the others involved. | 并指认其他的涉案人员 |
[29:23] | That’s absurd. | 一派胡言 |
[29:32] | Help yourself out here, Dick. | 帮你自己个忙吧 迪克 |
[29:36] | Think about your options. | 慎重考虑你的选择 |
[29:38] | This is gonna get ugly. | 情势对你很不利啊 |
[29:43] | You’re a fool. | 你个傻子 |
[29:46] | And you have no idea who | 你根本不知道你在跟谁 |
[29:49] | or what you’re even dealing with. | 跟什么势力打交道 |
[29:51] | Don’t you ever threaten me! | 你再威胁我试试 |
[29:53] | I will rip you open. | 我生撕了你 |
[30:10] | It was good to see you, Dick. | 见到你很愉快 迪克 |
[30:12] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[30:14] | Got it. | 有发现 |
[30:14] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:16] | Meet Gregor Kasyanov. | 这是格莱戈·卡西亚诺夫 |
[30:17] | Long rap sheet. | 罪行累累 |
[30:18] | Worked for Nikolai before he died. | 尼古拉活着的时候是他手下 |
[30:21] | Who does he work for now? | 他现在给谁干活儿 |
[30:22] | Beats me. | 我不知道 |
[30:23] | All right. | 那好 |
[30:24] | Hargrove said it’s a big job, right? A vault. | 哈格罗夫说是一个大单 一个保险库 |
[30:26] | Somebody’s got to be bankrolling it. | 肯定有人背后出钱 |
[30:27] | Yeah, someone with cash and pull and beef with Falcone. | 是啊 某个和法尔科内有嫌隙的有钱大佬 |
[30:30] | Problem is– in Gotham, | 问题是在哥谭 |
[30:31] | anyone with cash and pull has beef with Falcone. | 随便哪个有钱大佬都和法尔科内有过节 |
[30:34] | So, who is it? | 那能是谁呢 |
[30:53] | You kept me waiting. | 你让我好等啊 |
[30:55] | Ran into a little trouble. | 碰上了点麻烦 |
[30:58] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[30:59] | Good, I’ve got a lot riding on this job. | 那就好 我对这单活儿寄予厚望 |
[31:02] | You’ve said. | 你说过了 |
[31:04] | Your boss Nikolai is dead | 你老板尼古拉死了 |
[31:06] | because of Falcone. | 都因为法尔科内 |
[31:08] | You want to get back at him, | 你要是想报复他 |
[31:09] | you hit him where it hurts– his money. | 就得戳他痛处 拿他的钱开刀 |
[31:12] | Ain’t that right, Butch? | 对不对 布奇 |
[31:14] | Yep. | 对头 |
[31:15] | The root of all evil. | 万恶之源 |
[31:17] | We’ll take his money. | 我们会抢他的钱 |
[31:18] | No problem. | 这点没问题 |
[31:20] | As long as it’s there, like you said. | 只要你提供的地点准确 |
[31:22] | Oh, it’s there. | 绝对准确 |
[31:24] | I’m positive. | 我非常肯定 |
[31:27] | The truck you needed. | 这是你要的卡车 |
[31:31] | And Gregor… | 还有 格莱戈 |
[31:34] | break a leg. | 祝你好运 |
[32:07] | You’re the weirdest kid I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最怪的孩子 |
[32:16] | Why are you doing that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[32:18] | Training. | 训练 |
[32:21] | Like the boxing. | 就像拳击 |
[32:23] | So, if anyone mugs you with a diving board, | 那么 如果有人用跳水板抢劫你 |
[32:26] | you’ll be ready, huh? | 你就会有所准备了 是吗 |
[32:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:29] | I mean, no. | 不是 |
[32:31] | I’m developing self-discipline and willpower. | 我在培养自我控制和意志力 |
[32:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:35] | So I can be strong. | 好变得强壮 |
[32:37] | I get you, but it won’t work. | 我懂 但这是行不通的 |
[32:40] | Not on the streets, not in Gotham. | 在外面 在哥谭是没用的 |
[32:43] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[32:44] | Out there on the streets, | 在外面混 |
[32:45] | it’s not enough to be strong. | 光强壮是不够的 |
[32:48] | You gotta be mean. | 你得坏 |
[32:50] | Gotta be ruthless. | 你得无情 |
[32:54] | Do you know what ruthless means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[32:56] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[32:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:59] | Well, you ain’t. | 你不是那样的 |
[33:01] | You’re a nice kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[33:02] | Five minutes on the street, you’ll be mincemeat. | 你在外面混5分钟 就会被人宰割 |
[33:05] | And holding your breath won’t do a damn thing. | 会闭气对你毫无帮助 |
[33:20] | The subject of today’s category is numbers. | 今天的主题是 数字 |
[33:23] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[33:24] | How many bones in the human arm? | 人体手臂有多少根骨头 |
[33:26] | Thirty-two. | 32根 |
[33:28] | Thirty-two. | 32根 |
[33:29] | Correct. | 正确 |
[33:30] | Next, how many elements in the periodic table? | 接下来 元素周期表有多少种元素 |
[33:35] | 118. | 118种 |
[33:36] | Uh… 118. | 118种 |
[33:40] | Yes, again. | 再次正确 |
[33:41] | Now for a tough one. | 这个要难了 |
[33:43] | How many eyes are there on cards in a deck? | 一叠纸牌上有多少只眼睛 |
[33:46] | Forty-two. | 42个 |
[33:47] | 21. | 21个 |
[33:49] | No, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 错了 |
[33:51] | The number you were looking for is 42. | 应该是42个 |
[33:54] | You forgot to double it for two eyes. | 一双眼睛是两只眼睛哦 |
[34:00] | Well, that concludes our show for today. | 今天的节目到此结束 |
[34:01] | We’d like to thank all the contestants | 感谢所有参赛者 |
[34:03] | that participated here in studio | 前来演播室参与节目 |
[34:05] | and those of you playing along at home. | 也感谢在家跟着一起参与的听众们 |
[34:07] | We’ll be back right after this. | 我们稍后就回来 |
[34:09] | Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 好了 慢慢说 |
[34:11] | What about the explosives? | 爆炸物怎么了 |
[34:12] | It-it’s a very specific type. | 种类很特别 |
[34:14] | It’s highly volatile, | 十分不稳定 |
[34:16] | and it’s very difficult to manufacture. | 而且很难制造 |
[34:18] | It’s for one use, and one use only. | 只有一个用处 |
[34:21] | To penetrate iron. | 穿透铁 |
[34:22] | Like a vault in a bank. | 比如银行的保险库 |
[34:24] | Mm-mm, no, they’re all steel. | 不不 那都是钢板 |
[34:25] | No one makes anything out of iron anymore. | 现在没人拿铁做东西了 |
[34:27] | Not for… A hundred years, at least. | 至少有一世纪了 |
[34:30] | The Gotham Armory. | 哥谭军械库 |
[34:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:32] | Yeah, they have those iron vaults | 那里有铁保险库 |
[34:33] | they used to keep the gunpowder in. | 里面有火药 |
[34:35] | A few years ago, | 几年前 |
[34:36] | a private investment group bought it. | 那里被一个私人投资集团买下了 |
[34:38] | Ten to one, Falcone’s behind it. | 肯定是法尔科内叫人做的 |
[34:42] | Do you…? | 你们要… |
[34:50] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[34:54] | It’s ready. | 好了 |
[35:16] | It didn’t work. | 不好使 |
[35:28] | Promise me nobody else is gonna get hurt. | 向我保证不会再有人受伤了 |
[35:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, no problem. | 嗯嗯 行啊 没问题 |
[35:32] | Cross my heart. | 我保证 |
[35:49] | You’re surrounded! | 你们被包围了 |
[35:51] | There’s no way out! | 无路可退了 |
[35:54] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[35:57] | Don’t do it! Get back! | 别过来 退后 |
[35:59] | Hargrove! | 哈格罗夫 |
[36:02] | Ian Hargrove! | 伊恩·哈格罗夫 |
[36:03] | Your brother and his family are safe. | 你哥哥和他家人都安全 |
[36:05] | We have them in protective custody. | 我们把他们保护监禁起来了 |
[36:09] | If he runs, shoot him! | 他如果跑 就打死他 |
[36:11] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[36:12] | You shoot him, they shoot us! | 你开枪打他 他们会打我们 |
[36:13] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[36:27] | Get away from the truck! | 快离开车 |
[36:28] | Everybody down! | 趴下 |
[37:08] | Why’d you do that? | 你干什么 |
[37:09] | Bet you can’t hit me. | 你肯定不会打我 |
[37:11] | I could. | 我能 |
[37:13] | But why would I want to? | 但我为什么要打你 |
[37:14] | Try. | 试试吧 |
[37:15] | What for? | 为什么 |
[37:16] | Hit me, and… | 打我 |
[37:22] | I’ll let you kiss me. | 我就让你亲我 |
[37:39] | You didn’t get me. | 没打着 |
[37:40] | Ah, no! | 糟糕 |
[38:05] | Morning, Alfred. | 早啊 阿尔弗雷德 |
[38:06] | Ah, Detective. | 警探 |
[38:07] | I’ve been trying to get out there. | 我一直想过去 |
[38:08] | I’m sorry, uh… Is everything okay? | 真抱歉 一切都好吗 |
[38:11] | Is she behaving herself? | 她乖吗 |
[38:12] | Well, uh, not really, no. | 不怎么乖 |
[38:15] | That’s all right. | 不过没关系 |
[38:16] | It is? | 是吗 |
[38:16] | Yes, well, she’s… | 嗯 她… |
[38:18] | a breath of fresh air, I might say. | 可以说是一股清新之风 |
[38:22] | Glad to hear it. | 那太好了 |
[38:23] | I’ll be out there as-as soon as I can. | 我会尽快过去的 |
[38:26] | Very good, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[38:40] | Forgive me for the intrusion, | 抱歉不请自来 |
[38:41] | but it’s urgent that I speak with you. | 但我必须马上跟你谈话 |
[38:46] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[38:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:49] | And Falcone would kill you if he knew you were here. | 法尔科内如果知道你来这里会杀了你的 |
[38:53] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[38:56] | What would he do if I told him | 但如果我告诉他 |
[38:58] | that you were spying on him for Fish Mooney? | 你在替菲什·穆尼监视他 他会怎么做 |
[39:01] | You don’t have any proof. | 你没有证据 |
[39:04] | No. | 没有 |
[39:08] | But suspicion, it’s a funny thing. | 但怀疑 是件有趣的事 |
[39:13] | Falcone might not choose to believe me at first, | 法尔科内起初或许不会信我 |
[39:15] | but every time he looked at you, | 但他每次看见你 |
[39:18] | he’d ask himself– is she? | 都会自问 她是间谍吗 |
[39:22] | Could she? | 可能吗 |
[39:23] | Would she? | 会吗 |
[39:25] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[39:27] | He cares about me. | 他在乎我 |
[39:29] | Let’s call him and find out, shall we? | 那我们就打给他 看看谁对谁错吧 |
[39:37] | Stop! | 住手 |
[39:49] | Your secret is safe with me. | 我不会泄露你的秘密 |
[39:52] | I won’t tell, | 我不说出去 |
[39:55] | because you… | 因为你 |
[39:57] | are gonna keep working for Fish. | 要继续为菲什工作 |
[40:01] | And you are not going to tell anyone. | 这事你谁都不能说 |
[40:05] | Or you’ll die. | 否则你会没命 |
[40:10] | Messages for Gordon. | 给戈登的留言 |
[40:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:15] | Jim. You have a minute? | 吉姆 有时间吗 |
[40:16] | Uh, yeah. | 有 |
[40:22] | I met with Lovecraft. | 我见过洛夫克拉夫特了 |
[40:23] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[40:24] | He was scared. | 他怕了 |
[40:25] | He’s involved, all right. | 他肯定与这事有关 |
[40:26] | Scared isn’t proof. | 怕不是证据 |
[40:27] | You didn’t see him. | 你没见到他的样子 |
[40:29] | Told the same story in a few other spots. | 我在其他地方也散播了这个说法 |
[40:31] | All the big players will know by now, | 现在重要的人物都该听说了 |
[40:32] | someone will start talking. | 肯定会有人松口的 |
[40:33] | If and when they do, | 到时候 |
[40:34] | neither of us makes a move without talking first. | 我们要先商量再行动 |
[40:36] | We move together on this. | 我们要一起进退 |
[40:38] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[40:39] | Hey, nice work on the Hargrove case. | 哈格罗夫案干得好 |
[40:40] | You saved the poor guy’s life. | 你救了他一命 |
[40:41] | You’re a regular saint. | 你真是个圣人 |
[40:42] | Thanks. Uh, we’ll be talking again soon, I hope. | 谢了 希望我们很快能再聊 |
[40:45] | You bet. | 当然 |
[40:46] | Thanks, Counselor. | 谢了 律师 |
[40:49] | Finish up with Hargrove? | 哈格罗夫手续都办好了 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:52] | He’s on his way to Arkham. | 他正在去往阿卡姆的路上 |
[40:54] | Arkham? | 阿卡姆 |
[40:55] | Mayor’s directive. | 市长命令 |
[40:56] | He’s taking all the criminally insane inmates from Blackgate, | 他要把黑门监狱的所有精神病罪犯 |
[40:59] | sending them to Arkham, | 转移去阿卡姆 |
[41:00] | so they can get appropriate treatment. | 好让他们得到妥善治疗 |
[41:02] | That’s nuts. | 简直是疯了 |
[41:03] | Appropriate tr… The building’s 200 years old. | 妥善…那栋建筑都两百岁了 |
[41:05] | Welcome to Gotham. | 哥谭就这样 |
[41:07] | Oh, and get this– Hargrove said that the bomb that blew up the money | 对了 哈格罗夫说炸毁钱的炸弹 |
[41:10] | wasn’t his. | 不是他安放的 |
[41:10] | Whose was it? | 那是谁 |
[41:12] | He didn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[41:20] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[41:21] | Cops were everywhere. | 警察到处都是 |
[41:23] | Our guys had no way out. | 我们的人无路可逃 |
[41:25] | I had to make the call. | 我只能当机立断 |
[41:27] | Is everybody dead? | 他们都死了吗 |
[41:28] | Gregor? All his men? | 格莱戈 他的手下 |
[41:30] | Every last one. | 都死了 |
[41:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:34] | I can’t stand loose strings. | 不能留下麻烦 |
[41:36] | You’re not mad? | 你不生气 |
[41:37] | That’s a hell of a lot of money we just lost. | 我们刚刚损失了不少钱啊 |
[41:39] | Mad? | 生气 |
[41:40] | I couldn’t be happier. | 我高兴极了 |
[41:42] | The point wasn’t to steal that money, Butch. | 我们不是要偷钱 布奇 |
[41:44] | It was to hurt Falcone. | 是要伤到法尔科内 |
[41:48] | Well, that you did, Fish. | 这你做到了 菲什 |
[41:50] | That you did. | 这你做到了 |
[41:52] | Good afternoon, everyone. | 大家下午好 |
[41:53] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢前来 |
[41:55] | As you well know, | 各位都知道 |
[41:58] | the people of Gotham have been shaken by tragedy in recent days, | 哥谭人民颇受最近发生的惨剧的震动 |
[42:02] | tragedy no citizen should have to endure. | 市民不该经受如此惨剧 |
[42:07] | What has happened these past few days | 这几天来发生的事 |
[42:09] | is a direct result of Gotham’s criminally insane | 是哥谭精神病罪犯没有得到 |
[42:13] | not getting the appropriate treatment and help | 妥善治疗的直接结果 |
[42:16] | that we owe them. | 这是我们欠他们的 |
[42:18] | That is why I am moving forward with plans | 所以我要执行将刚翻修过的 |
[42:21] | to turn the recently renovated Arkham Asylum | 阿卡姆精神病院 |
[42:25] | into a remedial facility… | 改造成治疗中心的计划 |
[42:26] | All right, let’s go, here, man; let’s go. | 行了 赶紧走吧 |
[42:28] | …for the criminally insane. | 那里将专门关押精神病罪犯 |
[42:33] | Barbara… | 芭芭拉 |
[42:34] | it’s me. | 是我 |
[42:36] | I got your letter, and I, um… | 我收到你的信了 |
[42:39] | I know you said you needed some time away from Gotham. | 我知道你说你需要离开哥谭一阵 |
[42:44] | From me. | 离开我 |
[42:46] | But I want you to come back. | 但我希望你回来 |
[42:49] | I need you… to come back. | 我需要你回来 |
[42:53] | I don’t have anything without you. | 没了你我什么都没了 |
[42:59] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |