时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I need to siphon his strength. | 我需要吸取他的力量 |
[00:04] | So when the time is right, | 等时机一到 |
[00:06] | taking over his organization | 推翻他的统治 |
[00:07] | will be like slipping on a glove. | 就会如同戴手套一样轻松 |
[00:10] | The point wasn’t to steal that money, Butch. | 我们不是要偷钱 布奇 |
[00:12] | It was to hurt Falcone. | 是要伤到法尔科内 |
[00:14] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[00:15] | Selina Kyle. | 塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[00:16] | So, she saw everything? | 她看到了全过程吗 |
[00:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:19] | Her being here will put Master Bruce in great danger. | 她在这里会给布鲁斯少爷带来危险 |
[00:21] | She’s also the best chance we have of finding who killed my parents. | 她也是我们找出杀害我父母凶手的最好的机会 |
[00:24] | You are gonna keep working for Fish. | 你要继续为菲什工作 |
[00:27] | You are gonna tell me | 你要告诉我 |
[00:29] | every little thing that she says. | 她说的每一句话 |
[00:32] | Lovecraft, I have an eyewitness | 洛夫克拉夫特 我有个目击证人 |
[00:34] | who can tie you to the crime, | 能指证你与这起案子有关 |
[00:35] | you and all the others involved. | 并指认其他的涉案人员 |
[00:37] | So, tell me, Dent– who did I kill? | 告诉我 丹特 我杀谁了 |
[00:40] | Thomas and Martha Wayne. | 托马斯和玛莎·韦恩夫妇 |
[00:53] | You lost, Miss? | 你迷路了吗 小姐 |
[00:54] | This is Wayne Manor? | 这里是韦恩庄园吗 |
[00:56] | Yeah, but not sure you should be here. | 是的 但你不该来这儿 |
[00:58] | Point you back to the road if you’re lost. | 你要迷路了 我可以告诉你怎么回去 |
[01:00] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[01:02] | I am where I need to be. | 这正是我要来的地方 |
[01:17] | Open him. | 剖了他 |
[01:51] | Keep it tight here. | 这里绷住 |
[02:04] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[02:06] | Better. | 嗯 |
[02:11] | If you want to test yourself, | 你要真想考验自己 |
[02:12] | you should come with me to the Midtown Bridge. | 就该跟我去爬市中心大桥 |
[02:15] | You’ve climbed it? | 你爬过那桥 |
[02:16] | Yeah, to the top. | 对 一直爬到顶上 |
[02:17] | Kids go up there to make out. All the time. | 小年轻都爬到上面去亲热 |
[02:20] | I could take you, if you want. | 你愿意的话我可以带你去 |
[02:22] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[02:23] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[02:25] | Let me ask you a question. | 我先问你个问题 |
[02:28] | What’s up with all the weird homework about your mom and dad? | 你在看的那些你爸妈的资料是什么回事 |
[02:33] | I’m trying to understand why it happened. | 我想弄明白为什么会发生这样的事 |
[02:35] | There’s no why. | 没什么为什么可言 |
[02:37] | Bad stuff happens. You-you got to get over it. | 坏事常会发生 你得过了这个坎 |
[02:41] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[02:43] | Of course I’m right. | 那是当然 |
[02:46] | You want to kiss me? | 你想吻我吗 |
[02:49] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[02:52] | No? | 不想吗 |
[02:54] | I would like to, | 我想 |
[02:55] | but I can’t help feeling you have an ulterior motive. | 但我总不禁觉得你别有用心 |
[02:58] | I don’t imagine you consider me a suitable romantic partner, | 我觉得你不会把我当做合适的恋人 |
[03:00] | so why would you want to kiss me? I don’t know. | 所以你为什么想吻我呢 我想不明白 |
[03:04] | You think too much, kid. | 你想太多了 小子 |
[03:06] | I’m just trying to be nice. | 我只是想友善点 |
[03:09] | No offense, you don’t strike me as a nice person. | 无意冒犯 我不觉得你是个友善的人 |
[03:13] | What do you mean? I’m nice. | 什么意思 我很友善 |
[03:15] | I don’t mean you’re not a good person, but you’re not nice. | 我不是说你不是好人 但是你不友善 |
[03:18] | You don’t care much for other people. | 你不太在乎别人 |
[03:22] | Screw you, orphan. | 去你的 没爹娘的 |
[03:24] | Climb the damn bridge on your own. | 自己一个人去爬桥吧 |
[03:32] | Yes, hello, Miss. How can I help? | 你好 小姐 有什么能为你效劳的 |
[03:36] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[03:37] | My car, it went off the road. | 我的车 冲下了路面 |
[03:40] | Please… | 拜托 |
[03:41] | Please come in. Come in at once. | 请进 快请进 |
[03:46] | If you could call an ambulance. | 请帮我叫救护车 |
[03:48] | Where exactly are you hurt? | 你伤到了哪里 |
[03:50] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[03:53] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[03:54] | No, Master Bruce. | 是这样 布鲁斯少爷 |
[03:55] | This lady’s been involved in a car accident. | 这位女士出了车祸 |
[04:00] | Run. Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[04:20] | This better be a way out. | 这儿最好能走出去 |
[04:21] | The old servant’s hallway, it’s through the closet. | 穿过衣帽间就是以前的仆人走廊 |
[04:22] | But I need to help Alfred! | 我得去帮阿尔弗雷德 |
[04:23] | There’s no time! | 没时间了 |
[05:05] | Bruce, come on! | 布鲁斯 快走 |
[05:06] | Alfred might be hurt. I can’t leave him. | 阿尔弗雷德可能受伤了 我不能抛下他 |
[05:18] | He told you to run. | 他让你快跑 |
[05:22] | Fine. | 随便你 |
[05:24] | Stay, but I’m out. | 你不走 我走 |
[05:52] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[06:01] | Local PD is searching the woods, | 当地警方在搜索树林 |
[06:02] | but so far no sign of Bruce or Selina. | 但目前还没找到布鲁斯或塞琳娜 |
[06:04] | What can you tell me about this woman? | 跟我描述下这个女人 |
[06:06] | Well, she was, uh, early 30s. | 她三十出头 |
[06:09] | A tasty fighter, actually. | 还挺能打的 |
[06:11] | Look, mate, it’s just a scratch. | 听着 伙计 就是点小伤 |
[06:13] | Shove off, will you? | 快走吧 行不 |
[06:14] | I’ve got stuff to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[06:16] | Look, we’ve got 50 police in the woods, | 我们有五十个警察在搜索树林 |
[06:19] | even more on the roads. | 还有更多在路上找 |
[06:20] | We need to focus on this woman and her people. | 我们得重点调查这个女人和她的同伙 |
[06:22] | What can you tell me about her? | 关于她你还能告诉我什么 |
[06:23] | They were trained killers. | 他们都是职业杀手 |
[06:25] | And your bloody little girl brought them here. | 就是你那个小姑娘把他们引过来的 |
[06:27] | We don’t know that yet. | 这我们还不能确定 |
[06:28] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[06:30] | You must be Alfred Pennyworth. | 你一定是阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯了 |
[06:32] | Nice job out there. | 身手不赖啊 |
[06:33] | Yeah, well, not nice enough, eh? | 看来还不够好 |
[06:35] | This was taken off the dead guy. | 这是从死者身上搜出来的 |
[06:36] | Nothing else– no keys, no I.D., nada. | 除了这别的什么都没有 没钥匙也没身份证 |
[06:39] | Now, I know this girl. | 我认得这女孩 |
[06:41] | She was grabbed by the child snatchers. | 她之前被儿童绑架犯抓走了 |
[06:42] | And now she’s getting attacked by assassins | 而现在居然在韦恩庄园 |
[06:45] | at Wayne freaking Manor?! | 被杀手袭击了 |
[06:46] | What the hell’s going on, compadre? | 这到底怎么回事 伙计 |
[06:48] | What, you haven’t told him? | 怎么 你还没告诉他吗 |
[06:50] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[06:51] | Selina Kyle was in the alley | 韦恩夫妇被害当晚 |
[06:53] | the night the Waynes were murdered. | 塞琳娜·凯尔在那条巷子里 |
[06:55] | She saw the killer’s face. | 她看到杀手的长相了 |
[06:56] | Oh, for Pete’s sake, don’t do this to me. | 我的天 别开玩笑了 |
[06:58] | Harvey Dent in the D.A.’s office | 地检官办公室的哈维·丹特 |
[06:59] | is investigating Dick Lovecraft. | 在调查迪克·洛夫克拉夫特 |
[07:01] | He thinks that Lovecraft is connected to the Wayne killings. | 他觉得洛夫克拉夫特和韦恩案有关 |
[07:04] | So, he leaked that we had a witness. | 他放出我们有目击证人的消息 |
[07:06] | He thought he could spook Lovecraft. | 他以为这样能吓到洛夫克拉夫特 |
[07:08] | Get him to reveal himself. | 让他露出马脚 |
[07:09] | Wow, that’s a hell of a plan. | 计划真厉害啊 |
[07:10] | How did it work out? Bravo! | 效果如何 好极了 |
[07:12] | We thought she was safe. | 我们以为她是安全的 |
[07:14] | We thought no one knew she was here. | 以为没人知道她在这里 |
[07:15] | Yeah, well, you were wrong, weren’t you, you plank? | 你想错了 不是吗 你个呆子 |
[07:18] | How did they know? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[07:20] | Why didn’t you tell me about this foolishness? | 这么蠢的计划怎么不告诉我一声 |
[07:22] | Because you would have tried to stop me. | 因为你肯定会想阻止我 |
[07:23] | Of course I would tried to stop you, you putz! | 我当然会阻止你啊 你个白痴 |
[07:25] | What the hell are you thinking? | 你想什么啊 |
[07:26] | The Wayne case is closed. It is closed! | 韦恩案结了 案子结了 |
[07:29] | You know damn well it’s not closed! | 你明明清楚案子没结 |
[07:30] | Don’t tell me what I know! | 少自以为是了 |
[07:31] | Will you shut up, the pair of ya! | 你们两个都给我闭嘴 |
[07:34] | You can argue later! | 你们可以待会儿再吵 |
[07:37] | Right now, we need to find Master Bruce. | 现在我们得找到布鲁斯少爷 |
[07:41] | All right. | 好 |
[07:43] | If they don’t come back soon, | 要是他们待会儿没回来 |
[07:45] | they would have headed to Gotham. | 就是去哥谭了 |
[07:45] | Selina feels safe there. | 塞琳娜在那儿有安全感 |
[07:47] | Good luck trying to find her in the city. | 看你能不能在城里找到她 |
[07:48] | A street kid like that? | 像她那种流浪儿 |
[07:50] | But you will help us find her, right? | 但你会帮我们找到她的 对吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah, of course I will, | 当然会 |
[07:53] | because I have to be crazy. | 因为我非得发疯 |
[07:56] | Thank you. All right, | 谢谢 好了 |
[07:57] | I’ll focus on Lovecraft, I’ll find him, | 我继续调查洛夫克拉夫特 我会找到他 |
[07:59] | and if he is behind this, I’ll get him to call off the contract. | 如果他是幕后黑手 我会叫他收手的 |
[08:01] | How you gonna do that? | 你想怎么叫他收手 |
[08:02] | I don’t know, I’ll think of something. | 不知道 会想出办法的 |
[08:04] | Run the streets, huh? | 上街找 好吗 |
[08:06] | Focus on your contacts. Go to work. | 找你的联系人 干活儿去吧 |
[08:09] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你去 |
[08:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:12] | You’re pretty handy for a valet. | 作为一名男仆 你还挺厉害的啊 |
[08:15] | Butler, mate. | 管家 伙计 |
[08:20] | I’m the butler. | 我是管家 |
[08:26] | We need to call Alfred. | 我们得打电话给阿尔弗雷德 |
[08:27] | You see any phones? | 你有看见电话吗 |
[08:30] | No. | 没有 |
[08:33] | Perhaps we should go back to my house. | 也许我们应该回我家去 |
[08:35] | If the police are there, we’ll know it’s safe. | 如果警察在那里 我们就知道那里是安全的 |
[08:36] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[08:38] | The police will make it safe? | 警察能保证安全吗 |
[08:43] | We have to contact the police at some point. | 我们总得联系警察啊 |
[08:46] | Someone tried to kill you. | 有人试图杀你 |
[08:48] | Me? | 我 |
[08:49] | Nobody knew I was there. | 没人知道我在那里 |
[08:52] | It’s your house; someone wants to kill you. | 那是你家 那些人是想杀你 |
[08:58] | Why would anyone want to kill me? | 为什么会有人想要杀我 |
[08:59] | Must be all that lame detective work you’re doing. | 一定是因为你那些蹩脚的小调查 |
[09:03] | Paid off good, huh? | 结果还真好 是吧 |
[09:06] | Cheer up. | 开心点 |
[09:08] | We’re cool. | 我们没事的 |
[09:10] | We lost them. | 我们甩掉他们了 |
[09:13] | I’m worried about Alfred. | 我很担心阿尔弗雷德 |
[09:13] | Relax. | 放松 |
[09:16] | Once I got you safely hidden in the city, | 等我把你安全安置在城里 |
[09:18] | I’ll find you a phone. | 我就去给你找部电话 |
[09:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:24] | I appreciate your help. | 很感谢你帮忙 |
[09:27] | Just trying to be nice. | 我只是想对你友善点 |
[09:58] | How did Maroni know where my money was? | 马罗尼怎么会知道我的钱在哪里 |
[10:01] | Wha… | 什么… |
[10:02] | Well, that’s a very good question. | 这真是个好问题 |
[10:05] | Not to criticize, but you could have just called me. | 我无意埋怨 但您可以直接打个电话的 |
[10:12] | I’m going to ask you once more. | 我再问你一次 |
[10:15] | How did Maroni know where I kept my money? | 马罗尼怎么会知道我的钱在哪里 |
[10:17] | No one knew. | 根本没人知道 |
[10:19] | The robbery at the armory. | 军械库的抢劫 |
[10:22] | That wasn’t Maroni. | 不是马罗尼干的 |
[10:23] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友呢 |
[10:25] | We had an understanding. | 我们达成了共识 |
[10:27] | You tell me every move Maroni makes. | 你告诉我马罗尼的每步动作 |
[10:32] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:33] | When did you turn on me? | 你是什么时候背叛我的 |
[10:35] | Never, Don Falcone. | 我没有 法尔科内阁下 |
[10:37] | I swear, never. | 我发誓 绝对没有 |
[10:39] | Maroni had nothing to do with the armory job. | 马罗尼和军械库的抢劫无关 |
[10:43] | I would know. | 否则我会知道的 |
[10:45] | I would have told you. | 我会告诉您的 |
[10:45] | Who was it if not Maroni? | 假如不是马罗尼 又是谁 |
[10:47] | And how did they know about my money? | 他们又是怎么知道我的钱的 |
[10:57] | Thank you, Liza. | 谢谢你 莉莎 |
[10:58] | Won’t be long. | 马上就好了 |
[10:59] | I’ll come back. | 我等会儿再来 |
[11:04] | I asked you a question. | 我问了你一个问题 |
[11:09] | Oh, you have a mole, obviously. | 显然 您这儿有个内奸 |
[11:12] | Which is not Maroni’s forte, is it? | 玩这套可不是马罗尼的强项 不是吗 |
[11:14] | No, this is someone else. | 这是别人干的 |
[11:16] | Someone artful. | 某个狡猾的人 |
[11:18] | Someone close to you. | 某个和您很亲近的人 |
[11:19] | I know who you’re going to name. | 我知道你在说谁 |
[11:22] | But your hatred of Fish makes me doubt | 但是你对菲什的恨意让我怀疑 |
[11:24] | anything you say against her. | 你对她的一切指控 |
[11:26] | With respect… | 恕我直言… |
[11:28] | I don’t understand why you still tolerate her existence. | 我不明白您为何还要容忍她 |
[11:32] | She has proved her disloyalty a hundred times. | 她无数次表现出对您的不敬 |
[11:35] | She wants your head. | 她想要杀您 |
[11:37] | Like half the people who work for me. | 半数为我工作的人都有这想法 |
[11:40] | Fish makes me a lot of money. | 菲什为我赚了很多钱 |
[11:42] | I can handle Fish Mooney, | 我可以对付菲什·穆尼 |
[11:43] | or whatever son of a bitch did this to me. | 或是任何背叛我的混蛋 |
[11:46] | Tell me how to find the mole. | 告诉我怎么找出奸细 |
[11:49] | You leave that to me, Don Falcone. | 您就交给我吧 法尔科内阁下 |
[11:52] | Dirty work. | 这是脏活儿 |
[11:54] | I’ll find your mole for you. | 我会为您找出奸细的 |
[11:56] | Trust me… | 相信我 |
[11:58] | he’ll belong to Fish. | 他绝对是菲什的人 |
[12:02] | Bring me proof. | 拿出证据来 |
[12:10] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[12:11] | You, Gabe? Not get it? | 你 盖布 不明白 |
[12:14] | Quelle surprise. | 令人惊奇啊 |
[12:16] | What, pray, don’t you get? | 说说吧 你哪里不明白 |
[12:19] | Why not just tell Falcone the truth? | 为什么不告诉法尔科内真相 |
[12:22] | It was that Liza girl that betrayed him. | 是那个莉莎背叛了他 |
[12:25] | Timing, Gabriel. | 时机 盖布利尔 |
[12:27] | Timing is everything. | 时机就是一切 |
[12:29] | And Liza is a time bomb. | 莉莎就是一枚定时炸弹 |
[12:32] | Just… | 你就… |
[12:34] | wait a while. | 等上一阵子 |
[12:37] | Then watch and learn. | 然后好好看着学着吧 |
[12:40] | Stay there in case he shows. | 待在那里以防他出现 |
[12:43] | Lovecraft isn’t at home. | 洛夫克拉夫特不在家 |
[12:44] | Housekeeper hasn’t seen him since yesterday. | 管家从昨天就没见到他了 |
[12:45] | Allen says he didn’t come into his office. | 艾伦说他没去办公室 |
[12:47] | He and Montoya are watching it. | 他和蒙托亚正在监视那里 |
[12:48] | How did the killers know where to find my witness? | 杀手怎么知道我的证人在哪的 |
[12:50] | Let’s keep calm here. It’s a win. | 冷静点 这是个胜局 |
[12:53] | We’ve made Lovecraft panic. | 咱们惊了洛夫克拉夫特 |
[12:53] | – This is a panic move. – A win?! | -这是慌张之举 -胜局 |
[12:56] | There’s two children out there with | 那两个孩子只身在外 |
[12:57] | professional assassins coming after them. | 被职业杀手追杀 |
[12:59] | Bruce and Selina could end up dead. | 布鲁斯和塞琳娜可能会死 |
[13:01] | We’re gonna get Lovecraft to call them off. | 我们会让洛夫克拉夫特叫停他们的 |
[13:04] | How did they know? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[13:06] | I never told you her name, | 我从没告诉过你她的名字 |
[13:07] | let alone where she was hiding, | 更别说她藏在哪里了 |
[13:08] | – so you couldn’t have… – I should say not. | -所以你不可能… -我当然不会 |
[13:12] | And you never mentioned my name to anyone, right? | 你也没向任何人提过我的名字 对吗 |
[13:15] | No, we agreed. | 没有 我们说好的 |
[13:16] | I didn’t mention any names out loud. | 我不会公开提起任何名字 |
[13:19] | No names “out loud”? | 不会”公开”提起 |
[13:22] | What about whispering? | 那私下呢 |
[13:24] | Don’t hold out on me. I’ll know. | 别瞒着我 我会查出来的 |
[13:28] | For deep background, I leaked your name to a couple of select sources. | 作为幕后消息 我泄露了你的名字给几个线人 |
[13:31] | I had to, for credibility! | 以增加真实性 我没别的办法 |
[13:33] | You’re the Wayne murders cop. | 你是调查韦恩案的警察 |
[13:34] | Damn it! That’s how they got to her. | 见鬼 他们就是这么找到她的 |
[13:36] | I’m surprised it took them this long to find her. | 花了这么久才找到她真是奇迹了 |
[13:39] | This is on you, Dent! | 这都是你的错 丹特 |
[13:41] | I’ll stipulate mea culpa. | 的确是我的错 |
[13:42] | Kick my ass, be my guest. | 暴揍我 随你便 |
[13:43] | But let’s find Lovecraft first | 但是咱们先找到洛夫克拉夫特 |
[13:45] | and get him to call off the killers. | 让他叫停那些杀手 |
[13:48] | He’s not at home, he’s not at his office. | 他不在家 也不在他的办公室 |
[13:50] | He could’ve left Gotham. | 他甚至可能离开了高谭 |
[13:51] | Someone could be hiding him. | 可能有人窝藏了他 |
[13:53] | Lovecraft…has got a couple of condos | 洛夫克拉夫特有几处公寓 |
[13:56] | that he keeps under his mistress’s name. | 是登记在他情妇名下的 |
[13:58] | One up in Stevensburgh and one, uh, uptown. | 一个在史蒂文斯堡 另一个在上城区 |
[14:01] | I’ll take the one uptown. | 上城区的那个我去 |
[14:05] | If anything’s happened to these kids… | 要是这俩孩子出了什么事 |
[14:14] | We know you ran with a girl | 我们知道你和一个叫小猫的女孩 |
[14:16] | called Cat. | 是朋友 |
[14:17] | She’s in serious danger. | 她现在很危险 |
[14:19] | Who isn’t, right? | 谁又不危险呢 |
[14:20] | Crazy world. | 世界就是这么疯狂 |
[14:23] | How much? | 你要多少 |
[14:29] | There’s $100. | 这是100 |
[14:35] | All right, listen. | 听着 |
[14:36] | I don’t know where Cat lives, all right? | 我不知道小猫住哪里 |
[14:37] | She’s… private about stuff like that. | 她很注重这方面的隐私 |
[14:40] | But… I heard that she got a new fence, | 但我听说 她找了个新销赃人 |
[14:42] | ’cause her old one got popped. | 因为之前那个被抓了 |
[14:44] | He’d know where to find her. | 他肯定知道哪里能找到她 |
[14:45] | Who’s the fence? | 这个销赃人是谁 |
[14:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:49] | But I know who would know. | 但我知道谁可能知道 |
[14:50] | Oh, yeah? Who’s that?! | 是吗 那又是哪位 |
[14:55] | Damn it, Alfred, save your cheese! | 真是的 阿尔弗雷德 省省吧你 |
[14:57] | I can beat the truth out of this kid with a roll of quarters! | 我用一摞硬币就能打到他招供 |
[15:00] | Yo, ask Fish Mooney. | 去问菲什·穆尼 |
[15:02] | She runs all the fences. | 所有销赃人都归她管 |
[15:16] | Forgive me for shocking you, | 抱歉吓到大家了 |
[15:18] | but let me give you some context here. | 但允许我给大家解释一下 |
[15:22] | I loved Bannion. | 我很爱巴尼恩 |
[15:23] | We came up together. | 起家时他就跟着我了 |
[15:25] | But he was supposed to guard the armory, and he didn’t. | 但他应该守好军械库的 可他失败了 |
[15:29] | And maybe, just maybe, | 而且也许 只是也许 |
[15:32] | he looked the other way. | 是他背叛了我 |
[15:35] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[15:38] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么办呢 |
[15:40] | Let it lie? | 放任不管吗 |
[15:41] | Boss, we understand… | 老大 我们理解… |
[15:42] | Whoever else was involved will very soon wish | 不管还有谁参与了 很快 就会祈求 |
[15:46] | they could die quickly, like Bannion. | 他们死的能像巴尼恩一样痛快 |
[15:50] | In the meantime, all of us must do what’s right for the family. | 现在 我们所有人都得为家族利益着想 |
[15:55] | Each of your tariffs will increase 25% | 你们每个人的税都要加25% |
[15:59] | until we’ve built the reserves again. | 直到补上储备的空缺 |
[16:01] | No disrespect, that’s high. | 无意冒犯 但这有点高吧 |
[16:06] | A little bit. | 是有点 |
[16:07] | What do you think, Fish? Am I being fair? | 你怎么想 菲什 我的要求合理吗 |
[16:11] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[16:13] | We sink or swim together. | 有福同享 有难同当 |
[16:16] | You could all learn from Fish. | 你们都学着菲什点 |
[16:17] | She trusts me. | 她就很信任我 |
[16:20] | Trust me, and I’ll trust you. | 你信任我 我就信任你 |
[16:22] | It goes both ways. | 这是双向的 |
[16:26] | Let’s eat. | 吃饭吧 |
[16:43] | There’s a phone! | 有电话 |
[16:44] | Come on! | 快来 |
[16:49] | I don’t… I don’t carry coins. | 我没有硬币 |
[16:50] | Do you have any coins? | 你有硬币吗 |
[16:52] | Nope. | 没 |
[16:53] | Not a dime. | 一个子儿都没 |
[16:55] | Why does Alfred matter so much to you anyway? | 再说阿尔弗雷德对你有这么重要吗 |
[16:57] | He’s just your butler. | 他不过是你的管家 |
[16:58] | He’s my family. | 他是我的家人 |
[17:10] | Good luck, kid. See you around maybe. | 好运 小子 也许后会有期吧 |
[17:12] | What? | 什么 |
[17:13] | – Wait! – Look… | -等等 -听着 |
[17:15] | those bad guys were there for me. | 那些坏人是冲我来的 |
[17:17] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[17:19] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你不必担心 |
[17:21] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[17:22] | But you said… | 可是你说 |
[17:22] | I was just trying to freak you out. | 我只是想吓唬你 |
[17:25] | I was playing with you. | 我逗你玩的 |
[17:27] | You were playing with me? | 你逗我玩 |
[17:30] | That’s kind of cruel, isn’t it? | 这也太残忍了吧 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:33] | No, look, | 听我说 |
[17:34] | you’re right about me. | 你对我的看法没错 |
[17:35] | I’m not nice. | 我并不友善 |
[17:36] | Not like you. | 不像你 |
[17:38] | You got a nice way about you. | 你待人非常友善 |
[17:40] | – “A nice way”? – Yeah. | -待人友善 -是的 |
[17:42] | That’s why I said that thing about you being the target, | 所以我才说他们的目标是你 |
[17:44] | so, you know, we could hang out a while longer. | 这样我们就可以在外多玩一会儿 |
[17:51] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[17:53] | It’s very convoluted reasoning. | 好复杂的心理 |
[17:56] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[17:57] | Anyhow, it’s been cool. | 总之 很高兴认识你 |
[17:59] | – I’m gonna disappear. – But you can’t do that! | -我要消失了 -你不能这么做 |
[18:01] | – I wasn’t asking. – You can’t disappear! | -我不是在征求你的意见 -你不能消失 |
[18:03] | You have to come back home with me. | 你得和我一起回家 |
[18:05] | When Detective Gordon finds the man who killed my parents, | 等戈登警探找到杀害我父母的凶手 |
[18:08] | you have to testify. | 你得作证 |
[18:10] | You really think that was ever going to happen? | 你真以为会有那一天吗 |
[18:14] | Grow up, B. | 别幼稚了 B |
[18:53] | No, don’t! You won’t make it! | 不 别跳 你跳不过来的 |
[19:13] | Help. | 救命 |
[19:18] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[19:20] | Please don’t run off again. I’m out of breath. | 请别再跑了 我喘不过气了 |
[19:23] | Okay, kiddo. | 好吧 小子 |
[19:25] | You earned it. | 你赢得这资格了 |
[19:27] | You want to hang with me, that’s cool, | 要跟我待在一起也行 |
[19:28] | but my world, my rules. | 但是在我的地盘就要听我的 |
[19:30] | You do what I say. | 照我说的做 |
[19:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[19:44] | Why can’t I call Alfred | 我为什么不能给阿尔弗雷德 |
[19:45] | or Detective Gordon to let them know I’m okay? | 或戈登警探打电话 向他们报平安呢 |
[19:47] | Because we’re disappearing. | 因为我们现在消失了 |
[19:49] | You got to be like smoke. | 要像烟一样无迹可寻 |
[19:53] | Smoke doesn’t make phone calls. | 烟可不会打电话报平安 |
[20:03] | – What is this place? – The Flea. | -这是什么地方 -跳蚤市场 |
[20:05] | It’s like the mall for street kids, | 就像流浪儿的购物中心 |
[20:07] | without the crappy music. | 还没有难听的音乐 |
[20:08] | We’ll be safe here till dark. | 天黑之前 我们在这里都很安全 |
[20:17] | Falcone’s making me nervous. | 法尔科内让我很紧张 |
[20:19] | If he suspects it was us who blew up his money, | 如果他怀疑是我们炸毁了他的钱 |
[20:22] | why hasn’t he made a move? | 那他为什么还不行动 |
[20:23] | ‘Cause he can’t be sure. | 因为他对此不确定 |
[20:25] | There are ten other people who could have done this. | 还有另外十个人可能做这事 |
[20:28] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[20:29] | You’re going to stick to the plan. | 照原计划行事 |
[20:32] | You’re gonna reach out to Saviano and Turski. | 你去联系萨维亚诺和图斯基 |
[20:33] | They are both very angry that their taxes have been raised, | 他们俩都很生气税率涨了 |
[20:37] | and they’re worried about ending up like Bannion. | 也担心自己会落得巴尼恩的下场 |
[20:40] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[20:41] | The old man is herding his sheep toward me. | 老家伙在把他的手下赶到我这边 |
[20:44] | You got it, boss. | 收到 老大 |
[20:45] | All right. | 好 |
[20:56] | Hello, gentlemen. | 先生们 你们好啊 |
[21:00] | Busy day, Harvey. Come back next year. | 我们很忙 哈维 你明年再来吧 |
[21:02] | Hand to God, Butch, | 对天发誓 布奇 |
[21:03] | I’ll be quicker than a sailor on shore leave. | 我会比水手上岸休假还快 |
[21:06] | Thief we’re tracking down. | 我们在找一个小偷 |
[21:07] | Look familiar? Goes by “Cat.” | 眼熟吗 人称”小猫” |
[21:09] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[21:10] | Maybe Fish knows her. | 也许菲什认识她 |
[21:11] | Fish knows everyone. | 菲什谁都认识 |
[21:13] | Fish is busy. | 菲什很忙 |
[21:14] | She works with one of your fences, a new guy. | 她和你们的一个销赃人有来往 是个新人 |
[21:16] | What’s a fence? | 销赃人是什么 |
[21:17] | Come on, Butch. Be nice. | 拜托 布奇 友善一点 |
[21:19] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[21:21] | Where’s Fish? | 菲什呢 |
[21:22] | I told you, she’s busy. | 我说了 她很忙 |
[21:25] | I once knew a fella called Butch. | 我以前认识一个叫布奇的伙计 |
[21:27] | Yeah, he was a Whitechapel lad. | 他是白教堂人 |
[21:30] | Now, we called him Butch, you see, ’cause he wasn’t. | 我们这么叫他 但他其实不是个壮汉 |
[21:33] | It was a wind-up. | 只是为了激怒他 |
[21:35] | It was like a joke name. | 取笑他 |
[21:36] | In fact, he was a horrible little toe rag. | 事实上 他是个讨厌的小个子 |
[21:39] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:40] | I can’t tell. Are-are you… are you threatening me? | 我搞不懂 你是…在恐吓我吗 |
[21:42] | Is he threatening me? | 他是在恐吓我吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:47] | You can’t… | 你不是… |
[21:50] | Now… where is this Fish? | 好了 这个菲什在哪 |
[21:54] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[21:57] | So… what’s the fuss? | 吵什么呢 |
[22:01] | They’re just fooling around. | 他们闹着玩呢 |
[22:04] | We’re looking for this girl, | 我们在找个女孩 |
[22:05] | a street thief, goes by Cat, | 一个街头小偷 叫小猫 |
[22:08] | works with one of your fences. | 和你一个销赃人有来往 |
[22:09] | Looks familiar. What’s the urgency? | 有点眼熟 为什么这么急 |
[22:12] | Professional killers are looking for her. | 有职业杀手在找她 |
[22:14] | Professionals, huh? | 职业杀手 |
[22:16] | This wouldn’t be the Lovecraft witness, now would it? | 这不会是洛夫克拉夫特的目击证人吧 |
[22:19] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:20] | Streets talk. | 坊间传言 |
[22:22] | Using her to scare Lovecraft. | 利用她去吓唬洛夫克拉夫特 |
[22:24] | She saw the Waynes’ killer, | 她看见了杀害韦恩夫妇的人 |
[22:26] | supposedly. | 据称如此 |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:30] | And you’re here because you want me to help you find her, don’t you? | 你来是想让我帮你找到她 是吧 |
[22:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:36] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[22:39] | Why in the world would I help you find her, of all people? | 我凭什么帮你找她呢 |
[22:44] | She has Bruce Wayne with her, miss. | 她和布鲁斯·韦恩在一起 女士 |
[22:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:49] | Yes, miss. | 是的 女士 |
[22:52] | I’m Alfred Pennyworth. | 我是阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[22:53] | I’m the boy’s legal guardian. | 是他的法定监护人 |
[22:55] | – Very pleased to meet you. – Likewise. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[22:57] | Miss Mooney, we need your help. | 穆尼女士 我们需要你的帮助 |
[22:58] | Well, you see, Alfred, I would love to help you, | 阿尔弗雷德 我很想帮助你 |
[23:01] | but it would infringe upon my personal interests. | 但那会损害我的个人利益 |
[23:04] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做呢 |
[23:07] | You have a very eloquent… gaze, | 你拥有深邃的…目光 |
[23:11] | if I may say so, Miss Mooney. | 恕我冒昧 穆尼女士 |
[23:13] | And I can see that you’re not a woman that would | 我能看出 你不会为 |
[23:16] | let petty self-interest outweigh… honor. | 一己私利 不顾道义 |
[23:22] | And compassion. | 和慈悲 |
[23:28] | I’ll make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[23:32] | But remember this kindness. | 但你可别忘了我的好意 |
[23:43] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[23:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:47] | I’m not sure. | 我说不准 |
[23:48] | You look badass. | 你看上去挺狠的 |
[23:50] | No lie. | 真的 |
[23:51] | Hey, Cat. | 你好啊 小猫 |
[23:55] | Ivy… | 艾薇 |
[23:56] | what are you doing here? | 你怎么来这儿了 |
[23:58] | What have you been up to? I thought… | 你最近都干吗了 我还以为… |
[23:59] | Yeah, Juvie caught me. | 是啊 进了少管所 |
[24:01] | I got adopted upstate. | 我被收养去了州北 |
[24:03] | Didn’t take? | 那家人不好吗 |
[24:04] | Good people– they wanted me to cut my hair, dress nice. | 都是好人 就是他们想要我剪头发 穿戴整齐 |
[24:07] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[24:10] | You’re Mario Pepper’s daughter. | 你是马里奥·佩珀的女儿 |
[24:11] | Yes. Who are you? | 我是 你是谁 |
[24:15] | I’m Bruce Wayne. | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[24:17] | Yes, you are. | 是啊 当然 |
[24:18] | Billionaire Bruce Wayne. | 亿万富翁布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[24:20] | Stay cool now, Ivy. | 态度好点 艾薇 |
[24:22] | I am cool. Why are you telling me that? | 我态度挺好的 你说这个干什么 |
[24:24] | Why are you telling me what to do? | 你干吗对我指手画脚的 |
[24:25] | I’m not. I’m just saying, | 我没有啊 我就是说 |
[24:27] | I don’t want you to get mad at him. | 我不希望你生他的气 |
[24:28] | He’s a friend. | 他是个朋友 |
[24:29] | Why would I get mad at him? | 我生他的气做什么 |
[24:30] | It’s not his fault, is it? | 又不是他的错 是吧 |
[24:32] | Did you kill my father? | 是你杀了我父亲吗 |
[24:34] | Do you make my mother cut her wrists? | 是你逼我母亲割腕的吗 |
[24:36] | No. | 不是 |
[24:37] | Somebody did– somebody did, but not him. | 是别人 有人害死我父母 但不是他 |
[24:41] | How you doing? You doing okay? | 你怎样 你还好吗 |
[24:43] | I’m okay. And you? | 我挺好 你呢 |
[24:45] | I’m doing great. How do I look? | 我也挺好 我看起来如何 |
[24:49] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[24:50] | Have you seen Clyde the fence around? | 你看见销赃人克莱德了吗 |
[24:52] | Yeah, he’s working out of the Factory on the Narrows. | 看见了 他在奈何岛的工厂那边 |
[24:56] | He’s cute, isn’t he? | 他挺可爱的 是不是 |
[24:57] | Yes, he is. Uh, thanks, Ivy. | 没错 挺可爱 多谢 艾薇 |
[24:59] | Good to see you. Uh, we got to go run and see Clyde. | 见到你真好 我们得赶紧去见克莱德了 |
[25:01] | Oh. Okay, fine. Bye, then. | 是吗 那好吧 回见 |
[25:05] | Keep moving. | 往前走 |
[25:07] | She’s just a little girl. | 她就是个小女孩而已 |
[25:08] | Why are you so scared of her? | 你这么怕她做什么 |
[25:09] | Because she’s scary. Don’t look back. | 她就是让人害怕 别回头 |
[25:39] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[25:40] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[25:44] | Kick it over. | 踢过来 |
[25:51] | You’re under arrest. Conspiracy to commit murder. | 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[25:54] | Murder? Me, murder? | 谋杀 我 还谋杀 |
[25:56] | Look, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[25:57] | You put a hit out on Selina Kyle. | 你派人刺杀塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[26:00] | No, not me. | 不 不是我 |
[26:01] | The same people that came after her came after me, too. | 刺杀她的人也来要我的命了 |
[26:04] | Th-They attacked me on the street. | 他们在大街上袭击我 |
[26:06] | Why do you think I’m hiding in here? | 不然你以为我藏什么呢 |
[26:07] | Why would they come after you? | 他们追杀你做什么 |
[26:08] | Why do they ever come? | 还能为了什么 |
[26:10] | Because I know too much. | 我知道得太多了 |
[26:11] | Cut the crap. Who are you so scared of? | 少废话 你究竟怕谁 |
[26:13] | You have no idea, do you? | 你真是什么都不知道 是不是 |
[26:16] | You think I’m the big wheel. | 你以为我是幕后大佬 |
[26:18] | When it comes to the crunch, kid, | 到了关键的时候 小子 |
[26:20] | I’m nobody, just like you. | 我跟你一样 什么都不是 |
[26:22] | A-And the people who really, truly run this city, | 真正掌握这城市的人 |
[26:25] | they’re watching you huff and puff and run around crusading, | 他们看着你到处忙活 寻求正义 |
[26:28] | and they are laughing at you. | 他们只会嘲笑你 |
[26:30] | You’re so deep in the maze, | 你深陷迷宫 |
[26:31] | you can’t see over the wall. | 根本看不清大局 |
[26:32] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 跟我说点我不知道的 |
[26:34] | My briefcase, under the bed. Files. | 我的箱子 在床下 有文件 |
[26:37] | Go. | 去拿 |
[26:40] | Right before the Waynes got killed, | 就在韦恩夫妇被杀之前 |
[26:43] | there was a run on Wayne Enterprises stock. | 有人操纵韦恩集团股票 |
[26:45] | Like somebody knew something bad was gonna happen. | 就像是有人知道要有坏事发生 |
[26:47] | So I figured I deserved a cut. | 所以我就觉得我该分杯羹 |
[26:50] | So I started digging. | 于是便开始调查 |
[27:08] | I’ve come for that man. | 我是为那人而来 |
[27:10] | You need not get hurt. | 你不必受伤 |
[27:54] | That was nice. | 刚刚真好玩 |
[27:56] | Let’s do it again sometime. | 找时间再玩一次吧 |
[28:19] | Yeah? | 说 |
[28:20] | Fish got a lead on the kids, | 菲什有俩孩子的线索 |
[28:22] | at a place on the Narrows called The Factory. | 奈何岛一个叫工厂的地方 |
[28:25] | Word is, Cat used a fence named Clyde. | 据说小猫的销赃人叫克莱德 |
[28:27] | He hangs there. We’re on our way now. | 他就在那里 我们这就过去 |
[28:29] | Alfred, let’s go. | 阿尔弗雷德 我们走吧 |
[28:32] | Fish, thank you. | 菲什 谢谢 |
[28:34] | You owe me. | 你欠我个人情 |
[28:35] | Who don’t I owe? | 我谁不欠啊 |
[28:40] | Mr. Lovecraft? | 洛夫克拉夫特先生 |
[29:03] | No, no, no, no, no. | 糟糕 |
[29:05] | This is Detective Gordon. | 我是戈登警探 |
[29:06] | Badge number 23-16-11. | 警号231611 |
[29:09] | Reporting body at 1257 Antioch. | 安提俄克街1257号发现尸体 |
[29:23] | Cat! My baby! | 小猫 好姑娘 |
[29:26] | – Hey, Clyde. – Well… | -克莱德 -哎呀 |
[29:29] | what have you got for me? | 你给我带来了什么 |
[29:38] | Sweet swag. | 东西不错啊 |
[29:40] | Not your usual junk. | 跟平时那些破烂不一样 |
[29:41] | Moving on up. | 人往高处走嘛 |
[29:46] | Where’d you get this? | 这是哪来的 |
[29:47] | You want a story or the swag? | 你买故事还是东西 |
[29:49] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[29:50] | Thousand bucks. | 一千 |
[29:54] | Please. Give me a break. | 得了吧 你别闹了 |
[29:56] | That’s rock-bottom, you know it is. | 你知道这都是最低价了 |
[30:00] | Fifty bucks. | 50块 |
[30:02] | 50 Fifty? | |
[30:03] | This pen is real gold, | 这可是真正的金笔 |
[30:04] | and that’s an antique jade netsuke. | 那个玉吊坠可是古董 |
[30:06] | It’s worth $2,000 on its own. | 单那一个都值两千 |
[30:08] | And who is this well-spoken little… dude? | 这位伶牙俐齿的小家伙是谁 |
[30:14] | Never mind who he is. | 别管他是谁了 |
[30:14] | Look, 500 is rock-bottom. | 500块打底了 |
[30:17] | Why are you wasting my time? | 你为什么这么跟我耗 |
[30:19] | Relax. | 放松 |
[30:22] | I’m sure we can… make a deal. | 我们肯定可以…达成协议 |
[30:28] | No, thanks. We’ll go elsewhere. | 算了 我们去别处 |
[30:31] | Cool down, Cat. | 冷静 小猫 |
[30:35] | Or we’ll poke your little friend’s eyes out. | 否则我们把你小伙伴的眼珠子戳出来 |
[30:38] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[30:41] | Relax. | 放松 |
[30:46] | I’ve got some friends coming over who would just love to meet you. | 我有几个朋友要来 他们肯定想见到你 |
[32:04] | It’s all there. | 都齐了 |
[32:06] | Don’t look so anxious. | 别紧张 |
[32:08] | Yeah, well, um… you guys are kind of sporty. | 你们看上去挺爱动手的 |
[32:11] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[32:13] | She’s upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[32:15] | She better be. | 最好是如此 |
[32:28] | Find me something heavy. | 找件重物来 |
[33:48] | Am I the only one in this damn town who waits for backup?! | 全哥谭只有我一个人知道等后援吗 |
[34:13] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[34:19] | Follow! | 跟上去 |
[34:34] | Where’s Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德在哪 |
[34:35] | He’s in there. | 里面 |
[34:37] | Go! | 上 |
[35:06] | Down! | 趴下 |
[35:31] | Where’s your girlfriend? | 你女朋友呢 |
[35:37] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[35:38] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我伤你 |
[35:40] | You’re not on the contract. | 你不是我的任务 |
[35:45] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[35:52] | Some advice, kid: | 给你点建议 孩子 |
[35:54] | don’t ever mistake bravery for good sense. | 别把勇敢当聪明 |
[36:10] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[36:13] | Fancy seeing you here. | 没想到会在这里见到你 |
[36:16] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:21] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[36:30] | You really scared me, Master Bruce. | 你吓死我了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[36:33] | If you die… | 如果你死了 |
[36:36] | who employs butlers anymore? | 这年头还有谁雇管家啊 |
[36:58] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:09] | Lovecraft was a beloved pillar of this community. | 洛夫克拉夫特是社会栋梁 |
[37:13] | A dedicated servant of Gotham. | 尽心服务哥谭 |
[37:16] | So, what do I tell the media, huh? | 我该怎么跟媒体说 |
[37:20] | Any ideas? | 有建议吗 |
[37:22] | He was a crook. | 他是个骗子 |
[37:23] | We nearly had him. | 我们差点抓到他了 |
[37:24] | And he was killed by whoever he would have implicated | 杀他的人 是如果他能活着作证 |
[37:27] | if he had lived to testify. | 会指认的人 |
[37:29] | Say that. | 就这么说 |
[37:31] | Forgive me if I can’t get behind your approach. | 抱歉我无法采取你的办法 |
[37:33] | It was your gun. | 杀他的是你的枪 |
[37:35] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[37:36] | On balance, I believe you– on balance. | 总的来说 我相信你 |
[37:39] | But suicide is much cleaner… | 但自杀更加干净利落… |
[37:41] | It wasn’t suicide, it was murder! | 不是自杀 是他杀 |
[37:42] | It was suicide! | 就是自杀 |
[37:44] | He went mad under your relentless questioning, | 他被你无休止的询问逼疯了 |
[37:47] | overpowered you | 制服了你 |
[37:48] | and killed himself with your gun. | 用你的枪自杀了 |
[37:50] | And don’t tell me otherwise. | 不要给我别的说辞 |
[37:56] | What do you say, counselor? | 怎么样 律师 |
[38:02] | I’m at your disposal, Mayor James. | 我听您的 詹姆斯市长 |
[38:04] | I’m sorry if we’ve caused you any disquiet. | 抱歉让您担心了 |
[38:07] | “Disquiet.” | “担心” |
[38:10] | You arrogant clowns. | 你两个自大的小丑 |
[38:13] | You’re hacking away at the very foundations of this city. | 你们在攻击这座城市的根基 |
[38:17] | Trying to take me down! | 想扳倒我 |
[38:20] | Should have the both of you stuffed in a sack | 真该把你俩塞进麻袋 |
[38:22] | and thrown in the river. | 丢进河里 |
[38:25] | But I can’t do that. | 但我不能那么做 |
[38:28] | Two scapegoats would look like panic. | 找两个替罪羊太慌张了 |
[38:31] | But one of you is going down, mark my words. | 但你们有一个要倒霉的 记住我的话 |
[38:33] | Sir, that’s not right. | 先生 不该这样 |
[38:34] | Hush. | 闭嘴吧 |
[38:36] | It’s not you, Dent. | 不会是你的 丹特 |
[38:38] | Obviously, it’s Mr. Gordon. | 当然是戈登先生 |
[38:41] | Sir, I protest. | 先生 我抗议 |
[38:43] | But not too much. | 但不会逼得太紧 |
[38:45] | You see, Counselor Dent | 瞧 丹特律师 |
[38:47] | knows how to walk the line. | 就知道守规矩 |
[38:52] | He knows where the edge is. | 他知道极限在哪 |
[38:55] | You, Mr. Gordon, | 而你呢 戈登先生 |
[38:57] | do not know where the edge is. | 你不知道极限在哪 |
[39:06] | Mayor James. | 詹姆斯市长 |
[39:11] | Kiss my ass. | 去你妈 |
[39:21] | Dick Lovecraft’s suicide is a terrible, terrible tragedy. | 迪克·洛夫克拉夫特的自杀是个天大的惨剧 |
[39:26] | Fighting the trumped-up charges | 对抗一位热血过头的警察 |
[39:28] | of an overzealous police officer was too much for him. | 捏造的指控令他难以承受 |
[39:33] | You have my word, Dick. | 我保证 迪克 |
[39:36] | This officer is being dealt with. | 这名警察已经受到了责罚 |
[39:40] | Arkham Asylum? | 阿卡姆精神病院 |
[39:42] | A security guard for nut-jobs? | 去给疯子做保安 |
[39:44] | Criminal nut-jobs, yeah. | 罪犯疯子 没错 |
[39:46] | Are you taking the assignment? | 你要接受吗 |
[39:48] | It’s that or quit. | 不是这个就得辞职了 |
[39:49] | So quit. | 那就辞职啊 |
[39:51] | That’s what they want me to do. | 他们就希望我辞职 |
[39:53] | Damn, Jim. | 该死 吉姆 |
[39:55] | Whoever your next partner is, | 不管你接下来的搭档是谁 |
[39:57] | he or she will be a lot easier than me. | 不论是男是女 肯定比我好对付 |
[40:02] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[40:03] | Detective Gordon, I hear you’ve been thrown out in disgrace. | 戈登警探 我听说你要受罚被革职了 |
[40:06] | Is this true? | 是这样吗 |
[40:06] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[40:08] | I’m gonna write a letter to the boss. | 我要给上面写信 |
[40:10] | You do that. | 行啊 |
[40:12] | Which boss should I write to? | 我该写给谁 |
[40:15] | Forget it, Ed. | 不用了 爱德 |
[40:17] | That’s the breaks, huh? | 我就是倒霉 |
[40:19] | You take care. | 你保重 |
[40:26] | Maybe you should take him with you. | 或许你该把他带上 |
[40:29] | You’d miss him if he was gone. | 如果他走了你会想他的 |
[40:31] | No, I wouldn’t. | 才不会呢 |
[40:33] | Let me buy you a drink sometime. | 回头让我请你喝酒吧 |
[40:38] | Soon. | 回头的 |
[41:00] | Your security still sucks. | 你的安保系统还是这么差劲 |
[41:06] | No one’s hunting for me. | 没人想找我麻烦 |
[41:10] | I didn’t expect to see you again. | 我以为见不到你了 |
[41:12] | Never said good-bye. | 我还没道别呢 |
[41:15] | No, we didn’t. | 是啊 |
[41:17] | Didn’t want to be rude. | 我不想无礼啊 |
[41:21] | It-it’s good to see you. | 能见到你很高兴 |
[41:23] | Here. | 给 |
[41:42] | Thank you, but you could keep this. | 谢谢 但你可以留着的 |
[41:45] | You need it more than I do. | 你比我更需要 |
[41:46] | Nah, let’s keep things honest between us. | 不了 我们之间还是坦坦荡荡的吧 |
[41:50] | I’m keeping this one anyway. | 这个我要留着 |
[42:10] | Having a little chat, Master Bruce? | 在聊天呢 布鲁斯少爷 |
[42:15] | Thinking out loud. | 就是在自言自语 |
[42:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[42:18] | Right. Of course you were. | 嗯 当然了 |
[42:29] | Shall I take that for you? | 要我替你拿着吗 |
[42:38] | The old house seems very quiet… | 这老房子少了她 |
[42:42] | without her, doesn’t it? | 好冷清 不是吗 |
[42:44] | Yes, it does. | 是啊 |